PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

HotDaniel
02-01-19, 06:39
Hey bros,

Could someone please share reference for Mirrorwali (Shruthi)?

Regards,

Hot Daniel.

Mmahesh3387
02-01-19, 06:45
What is the damage?Damage 3 k bro for 1 shot.

Rajesh7890
02-01-19, 07:49
Ultimate satisfaction!

Size 0 gorgeous as fuck. She is on the pricier side. But boy she is worth it! . God she is just beautiful. I haven't had GFE experience like her! I think there will be no better service than her. It's an experience now I can just retire.Can you pass me her number bro.

Thanks.

Sakku07
02-01-19, 07:55
Don't go over 4 k a pop. She might quote higher if it's just one pop, try negotiating: 8 k for 2. She leaks a lot so anything over that is not worthy.

Wanted to have some fun today and called up Mirrorwali. She's quoting 6 K for one pop. Thought it's so steep and dropped the idea. Did I do the right thing? I mean, is she really worth that much? Let me know what you guys think.

Sakku07
02-01-19, 09:31
Got this pic from a local SP (digits ending with 221). Anyone tried her?

SkypeKahinka
02-01-19, 12:49
Anything around Shameerpet? An MP offering Hyderabad beauty with FS would be helpful.

SmartGuyHyd
02-01-19, 13:51
This is is a bit 3 4 weeks old FR.

Called her and fixed appointment at 2 pm and reached bpet at 2:15 but waited almost an hour keep on saying coming in 5 and 10 min. Finally she ask me to come near a apartment after an hour.

Deel fixed for 8 k for 2 pops for 2 hours but after reached started nakras as I have urgent work has to go can only one pop and asked 5 k and she is drunken state.

Stories like I am not well and lot of problems that's why I drunk fully.

I said 4 k last can't afford more, finally deed started.

She looks good and solid physic and good boobs. She changed dress and comes in with sexy lingerie hugged kissed and undress.

Suck all over and played hard with boobs and fingered and fucked in all directions except anal. She moans like any thing but don't know it is real or fake.

Finally done on miss. It was really great experience.

She keep on saying sorry to disappoint you will sure do next.

Finally left the place with good experience.

RajArya
02-01-19, 15:10
Wanted to have some fun today and called up Mirrorwali. She's quoting 6 K for one pop. Thought it's so steep and dropped the idea. Did I do the right thing? I mean, is she really worth that much? Let me know what you guys think.Good job buddy.

BananaSplit
02-01-19, 17:10
Isn't her name different? Doesn't it start with Son.

Please go easy on me as this is my first review. Thanks to Sanju6969 for sharing her digits and references. All reading lot of reviews and decided to try her. Contact her on WA was easy but, she did inquire a lot about on how I got the number. And after answering carefully was able to start the meeting request. First meeting did not work out in mpatnam area and got pushed to next week. Finally was able to meet her on a weekday after almost 45 minutes of wait time. She was sorry for keeping me waiting. Took me to a clean residential area. Place was good. I did not take any covers with me and she don't have it, so she has to make a call to the house provider to get those.

She has decent looks with little acne on the face and fair body colour. Initially she was no to DFK but later on she was into light DFK. BBJ was nice and she has skills. Couldn't hold long for the first time. After some general chit chat started with second and tried various positions. Did enjoy the time with her.

BabyKutu
02-01-19, 17:45
Wanted to have some fun today and called up Mirrorwali. She's quoting 6 K for one pop. Thought it's so steep and dropped the idea. Did I do the right thing? I mean, is she really worth that much? Let me know what you guys think.Start with 4 K and it might stop at 5 K, depends on how desperate she is to earn some dough. Well we made her really famous out of nothing. Stick to 4 K.

BabyKutu
02-01-19, 17:47
Hi,

Have been a silent reader and enjoy the forum and lot and finally would like to take membership and start exploring. Have had bad experiences with loc. Could anyone assist on how to go about membership without credit card.

Thanks.Any Indian bank's virtual card will do the trick else try entropay. Alternatively use a VPN other than US and use any credit card or prepaid card which can be used for online transactions.

Sstoryteller
02-01-19, 18:50
Check your PM.

Hi lads,

This is regarding personal grooming. I have been thinking of getting my body hair (chest and back.) removed for hygienic reasons. Though I thought of doing it myself initially, now I am thinking of getting a professional help.

While browsing through the old posts, I read that a gentleman from our club got it done in a spa. But I was not able to decode the clues mentioned in that post about that place.

Can anyone of you kind souls help me with Spa / parlor details where I can get my body hair removed.

Thank you gents!

Sstoryteller
02-01-19, 21:22
Guys,

Do any body know any MP that operates 24 Hrs or until late in night. JD shows a long list of 24 hrs MP but they actually closes by 8:00 or max 9:00 PM.

Has anybody tried places around Alfa hotel near Sec Station, JD listed few MP's here.

HydMong
02-01-19, 21:40
Hi all,

Hyderabad is really dry with not even one proper indie. Tried couple of Indies with worst experience and worst threesomes. And finally made my way to ani today. She took me to new place with all facilities available. She is more hotter now than before. Warm welcome with cute smile and hug. A bit of chit chat with lots of funny jokes. Slowly started with a light kiss from neck and moved to her ear lobe. She started to remove my shirt buttons. She told me to go slow as she likes it. Both of us got undressed and slowly started with kiss all over the body. Boobs are okay size but one can hold and play with them and suck them. She had good BBJ skills after worst experiences I got really thrilling BBJ. And entered her in doggy first which she insisted me. From slow pace to hard banging in doggy by holding the waist and the pulling her hair, holding her neck. Done the first shot with full satisfaction. Cleaned ourselves and had some snacks meanwhile and started the second deed, it was just 10 min gap between first and second shot. I still felt the warmth in her pussy, this made my dick stronger and enter her in missionary at COT end and lift her while banging. She was out of control, might be she got orgasm. As she was giving good moaning, it's a real moaning. Excellent experience with her. I tried her after 4 months as she is pretty familiar in forum.

Face 9/10.

Boobs 5/10.

Pussy 7/10 little.

GFE 10/10.

WIR yes.

Damages 7 k with 1 k for room. Little higher on price but after seeing the past horrible experience felt this is highly reasonable.

Amateur Hunter
02-01-19, 22:09
There used to be a cute girl with the name nancy on the counter of Moh gb, anyone knows where she is and her contact details.

This is not a FR, rather a request seeking information.

There was a girl named Jeet who used to work as receptionist in MOH GB. I am looking for her contact or any other info to help trace her.

* In 2017 she moved from MOH to JH near GB / H Tech X road.

* After a few months JH was overtaken by Jiva S.

* In 2018 Jiva S also exited and Meghavi has started business at this place.

Meghavi did not retain any one from Jiva hence this girl left the place and is now untraceable with no information about her.

If anyone of you can help me with information my PM is open.

Thanks in advance.

Kkarunkk
02-02-19, 01:43
I recently visited the one you mentioned near Deccan Club.

I had a decent experience over there.

Called up the reception and scheduled an appointment. He then called up a lady (S. Sha) and she took me to second floor. She immediately asked for what service I wanted, I enjoyed a nice message with DFK and B2B with just panties on.

Damages 1.5 k at counter and 2 k for lady.

Hope you enjoy!Thanks for the FR. Will try it next week when I visit Secunderabad.

Suhagra
02-02-19, 03:12
Hi guys,

First of all thannks to 'Ferugson' bro for sharing Manisha contact. I contacted her on WA, but she is asking for reference (and last four digits of that person's mobile number, weird). Could anyone please provide the reference?

Suhagra
02-02-19, 03:13
Hi,

Have anyone tried the birds in kiranmodels DOT ******** DOT com? The price is on the heavier side but most of the birds look delicious.

Suhagra
02-02-19, 03:17
Hi,

Got the pics of these birds (in Madhapur) from an SP from skokka. Has anyone tried them? I've a thing (fetish) for chubby arms and these girls have it, so very eager to try them.

Suhagra
02-02-19, 03:19
Hi,

I've tasted 7 g (Attapur) along with her friend Swetha (threesome) and Rose in the recent times. Detailed FR is coming soon.

RavHyd
02-02-19, 06:10
Hi Seniors,

I activated my subscription today, but I am a silent reader of this forum, I started my f career at 2009 onwards and I want to try new birds in Hyderabad, please PM me the digits of good SPs.

Thank you all.

Sstoryteller
02-02-19, 06:13
According to jeet, Nancy has returned to her hometown vijaywada after raids in 2017.

There used to be a cute girl with the name nancy on the counter of Moh gb, anyone knows where she is and her contact details.

RavHyd
02-02-19, 06:14
Hi all,

Hyderabad is really dry with not even one proper indie. Tried couple of Indies with worst experience and worst threesomes. And finally made my way to ani today. She took me to new place with all facilities available. She is more hotter now than before. Warm welcome with cute smile and hug. A bit of chit chat with lots of funny jokes. Slowly started with a light kiss from neck and moved to her ear lobe. She started to remove my shirt buttons. She told me to go slow as she likes it. Both of us got undressed and slowly started with kiss all over the body. Boobs are okay size but one can hold and play with them and suck them. She had good BBJ skills after worst experiences I got really thrilling BBJ. And entered her in doggy first which she insisted me. From slow pace to hard banging in doggy by holding the waist and the pulling her hair, holding her neck. Done the first shot with full satisfaction. Cleaned ourselves and had some snacks meanwhile and started the second deed, it was just 10 min gap between first and second shot. I still felt the warmth in her pussy, this made my dick stronger and enter her in missionary at COT end and lift her while banging. She was out of control, might be she got orgasm. As she was giving good moaning, it's a real moaning. Excellent experience with her. I tried her after 4 months as she is pretty familiar in forum..PM me the digits bro, I want to give a shot.

HydHoundog
02-02-19, 07:06
If do not mind can you share her digits.

This is is a bit 3 4 weeks old FR.

Called her and fixed appointment at 2 pm and reached bpet at 2:15 but waited almost an hour keep on saying coming in 5 and 10 min. Finally she ask me to come near a apartment after an hour.

Deel fixed for 8 k for 2 pops for 2 hours but after reached started nakras as I have urgent work has to go can only one pop and asked 5 k and she is drunken state.

Stories like I am not well and lot of problems that's why I drunk fully.

I said 4 k last can't afford more, finally deed started.

She looks good and solid physic and good boobs. She changed dress and comes in with sexy lingerie hugged kissed and undress.

Suck all over and played hard with boobs and fingered and fucked in all directions except anal. She moans like any thing but don't know it is real or fake.

Finally done on miss. It was really great experience.

She keep on saying sorry to disappoint you will sure do next.

Finally left the place with good experience..

BabyKutu
02-02-19, 07:47
Guys,

Do any body know any MP that operates 24 Hrs or until late in night. JD shows a long list of 24 hrs MP but they actually closes by 8:00 or max 9:00 PM.

Has anybody tried places around Alfa hotel near Sec Station, JD listed few MP's here.All shady avoid.

Law permits Salons and Spa's should only be day in Hyderabad. Legit spa's should close down by 10 as per law. Avoid. Most of them are scams.

One near Alpha is run by transgenders, they have a syndicate. You will be mugged.

MaximumsFrost
02-02-19, 07:59
Is she Anita?

Hi all,

Hyderabad is really dry with not even one proper indie. Tried couple of Indies with worst experience and worst threesomes. And finally made my way to ani today. She took me to new place with all facilities available. She is more hotter now than before. Warm welcome with cute smile and hug. A bit of chit chat with lots of funny jokes. Slowly started with a light kiss from neck and moved to her ear lobe. She started to remove my shirt buttons. She told me to go slow as she likes it. Both of us got undressed and slowly started with kiss all over the body. Boobs are okay size but one can hold and play with them and suck them. She had good BBJ skills after worst experiences I got really thrilling BBJ. And entered her in doggy first which she insisted me. From slow pace to hard banging in doggy by holding the waist and the pulling her hair, holding her neck. Done the first shot with full satisfaction. Cleaned ourselves and had some snacks meanwhile and started the second deed, it was just 10 min gap between first and second shot. I still felt the warmth in her pussy, this made my dick stronger and enter her in missionary at COT end and lift her while banging. She was out of control, might be she got orgasm. As she was giving good moaning, it's a real moaning. Excellent experience with her. I tried her after 4 months as she is pretty familiar in forum..

MaximumsFrost
02-02-19, 08:07
Hi,

Have anyone tried the birds in kiranmodels DOT ******** DOT com? The price is on the heavier side but most of the birds look delicious.I don't have personal experience of the SP because I am more comfortable with Indies rather than SP. However, a friend of mine has opted for service twice. No or little GFE, overpriced. Try to negotiate at half the price quoted.

DecentMan224
02-02-19, 08:42
Hi,

Have anyone tried the birds in kiranmodels DOT ******** DOT com? The price is on the heavier side but most of the birds look delicious.The birds are amazing but very. Can't take a risk without any reviews.

Ramakrsn
02-02-19, 11:25
Isn't her name different? Doesn't it start with Son.No. 7 g is just a code used in the forum. That's not who you expect.

DecentMan224
02-02-19, 11:47
This is a few weeks old. Siri from P'ngr. Yeah. She is much discussed from long on the forum and I got my turn. Called her fixed time and was there. She is very welcoming and hosted well. After a few minutes she made the first move and then started DFK. Wo. She is superb in that. After couple of minutes removed our tops and then another DFK. She is really good. Slowly proceeded to the real deal. Not going in details as a lot is written about her. Had an amazing 1 HR with a MILF.

Damage: 3 K.

Overall: 7/10.

GFE: 7/10.

MaximumsFrost
02-02-19, 17:25
Sorry my apologies. I stand corrected. I got confused with Madhapur blog.

I don't have personal experience of the SP because I am more comfortable with Indies rather than SP. However, a friend of mine has opted for service twice. No or little GFE, overpriced. Try to negotiate at half the price quoted.

CrazyLooks
02-02-19, 18:14
Hope you are all doing Great.

Visited this place opposite to Maximum Curable hospital in software area after a long time. Straight away walked to the place as the number with me is not working. Reception guy showed me the girls available and picked one very fair and looking like Marwadi girl with good height.

She started the massage by spreading the cream on my body and had a chit chat in between. Got to know that she is new to that place prior to it she worked as beautician at Jindaki style in bpet. She said she will apprise me with HJ with Full nude for 2 K and deal fixed for 1.5 K. Once the Massage is over she removed her top and undies and I was shocked seeing her top as it is like a ORR road. However she had good thighs. Anyways thought it was not my day and proceed with fingering.

I see that tissue used to clean my John was put into the dust bin in the room and the girl not cleaning her boobs after I suck them. Ping me for further details only if you are not a boob lover.

In between I haven't responded to freshers here as I don't see any FR's from them after taking the contracts.

CrazyLooks
02-02-19, 18:20
Hi Bbana21,

Unable to PM you, please sort it from your end.

CrazyLooks
02-02-19, 19:02
Any Recent reviews on Spa named Gods Paradise near the pond in Mpur and P from Rich pet. Anyways will be visiting them sometime this month.

Sstoryteller
02-02-19, 21:50
Bro, thanks for feedback, I abort my plans of this adventure.

All shady avoid.

Law permits Salons and Spa's should only be day in Hyderabad. Legit spa's should close down by 10 as per law. Avoid. Most of them are scams.

One near Alpha is run by transgenders, they have a syndicate. You will be mugged.

RahulRocks
02-03-19, 01:02
Man I am trying number of Nancy many times to get contact of Jeet for you but you got yourself. Great!!

Are you able to break any deal? Send me PM of your exp and if any remote chance of me also getting chance to taste the sweetest sweet.

I also want win (Jeet).

According to jeet, Nancy has returned to her hometown vijaywada after raids in 2017.

RahulRocks
02-03-19, 01:12
Yesterday got ping from one of the therapist, as she is friendly with me and she talks to me often and share her feelings. She is from NE. Don't bombard me asking her number please.

Police has visited this place and they entered in massage room when massage was going on. They click pic of therapist and video graphed as well. She was very scared as this was her first time. No arrest is done but sudden visit is scary.

May be they want to break deal with spa owner or sth else.

Be cautioned my friends.

SmartGuyHyd
02-03-19, 05:08
Wanted to have some fun today and called up Mirrorwali. She's quoting 6 K for one pop. Thought it's so steep and dropped the idea. Did I do the right thing? I mean, is she really worth that much? Let me know what you guys think.You did right bro, first time she quoted me 10 for 2 I said no, it took me 4 weeks to get her down finally done for 7.5 k 2 pops 2 HR.

Wait she will come down.

SeanDavies967
02-03-19, 06:44
Hi fellow connoisseurs,

I moved to Hyderabad from mum. I stay in own house in lpallly and can't get chicks home. Can anyone recommended good spas around Gbowli or Mpur where extras are sure shot. Or any SP or indie who can provide a place to fuck also? Will be really helpful.

Thanks,

Sean.

Sstoryteller
02-03-19, 07:45
Jeet has married recently and is in process of adjusting in this new life. I think it is proper to give her sometime.

I will keep posted of developments when something materializes.

Man I am trying number of Nancy many times to get contact of Jeet for you but you got yourself. Great!!

Are you able to break any deal? Send me PM of your exp and if any remote chance of me also getting chance to taste the sweetest sweet.

I also want win (Jeet).

WayWardman
02-03-19, 08:45
Hey all,

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

First off, I'd like to say that the members here are great. Everyone is more than willing to help if you ask the right way. I visit many forums for various reasons. Work, hobbies, etc. But this is easily the best in terms of how welcoming and friendly everyone is.

Now, on to the FR. This is a spa that has been talked about a lot here in recent days. In the complex that has restaurants and a jewelry shop. Thanks to Sstoryteller, Griffin, Newb and others for the hints. Few people mentioned the restaurant crowd and how it's hard to navigate during weekends. I went yesterday, Saturday, at about 3:45 PM. The timing was perfect for me because the restaurant patrons were just on the way out, and by the time I got done and came out the place was empty. I think if you time it properly, the crowd shouldn't be a problem.

I completely agree with the seniors who said don't pay upfront at the reception. Not only did I not pay for extras, I didn't even speak to them about extras. I called ahead and specifically asked for the girl (J) and acted like I've been there before. They said 2.5 and I brought it down to 2. Once I got there, I was shown the room. In walks J. I'd like to say right here that if you care about looks, this isn't the girl for you. She looks very very average. Anyway, I stripped to my boxers but said no to the disposable underwear. She was okay with that, but asked me to take the boxers off as well. So I did and lay down, and the massage began.

The massage itself was great. Obviously, I was there for action, but couldn't help enjoying the massage. We get talking about where she's been before, how long she's been in Hyderabad etc as she continues the massage. Presently she takes off her shirt and jeans, and continues the massage in lingerie. She's damn good at gauging the mood, too. Like I said, in the beginning I was just enjoying the massage, so I wasn't aroused at all. She subtly felt my crotch in the guise of massaging my back, to check. Did this a couple of times, actually. By the second time, I start to feel her thighs, her boobs and she responds immediately to the touch. Nothing obvious, just a slight change in breathing. We do this for a while and by now I have a full-on boner.

She takes her bra off and lies down on my back, taking her time running her hands up and down, and then I turn around and the action begins. DFK is incredible; she really knows her stuff. Of course my hands are all over her. Her boobs aren't that great. A little saggy. Not too bad, though; not too good either. DFK goes on and on as we get more familiar with each other's bodies. She is absolutely uninhibited when it comes to the GFE bit, stroking me, kissing like mad. Of course I lick and suck her boobs quite a bit. I proceed to finger the why which she responds to almost immediately. She's super wet, and she makes me get off her and kneel on the bed, proceeds to give me a BBJ. Actually this wasn't all that great, specially compared to the rest of the experience. She doesn't go too deep, but she does try hard.

After a bit I get back on to the bed. She's super horny now; gets on top and then we go at it in cowgirl. Did a few more positions after that, and man does she know how to ride. Finally proceeds to a HJ and I finish. As I leave, I give her 2 K. She asks for 500 more which I say I'll give her the next time, and I intend to.

One thing I noticed is that two different people had different experiences either. My reading of her is that if you go in the right way, be nice with her, take things slowly and let them lead up to the action, she's more than willing to oblige. Not insinuating that people haven't been nice or anything; just sharing my opinion.

Sorry if this turned out to like something out of Letters to Penthouse. Like I said, it's my first FR so I'm not quite sure how this is done. Anyway, final stats:

Looks: 4.5/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Ass: 6/10.

GFE: 10/10.

PSE: 7/10 (because of the BJ).

Damages: 4 K.

WIR: Yep, just for the GFE!

I've got her number, asked if we can meet outside of the spa. She seemed okay with the idea but we haven't figured out an arrangement yet. Once we do, I'd be more than willing to exchange numbers with a few people.

WayWardman
02-03-19, 09:57
Hi guys,

It's been some time since I have posted any FR. This FR is about an indie on the outskirts of Hyderabad towards Mumbai. She's a housewife who does this very discreetly. Fair skin, perfect assets for an indie. Coming to the deed she is submissive, she agrees to almost all angles. I even tried anal but was not successful. Good thing is she agreed. Distance is the only concern but it is worth it. I did visit her a couple of times and would definitely repeat. Damage is 4 k 2 hours.

Visiting Mumbai, would share the contact if reciprocated with any Mumbai indie contacts.

Happy mongering.Is your inbox open? Wanted to ask you a few things.

Sstoryteller
02-03-19, 10:02
If I am not wrong, Spa named Gods Paradise near the pond in Mpur is associated with star hotel hence I suspect are extras offered here.

Any Recent reviews on Spa named Gods Paradise near the pond in Mpur and P from Rich pet. Anyways will be visiting them sometime this month.

Nwkdblk
02-03-19, 12:41
Bro,

I think she is fixed at a higher price and not budging down not sure if others have got her high though. Hope to see some correction soon and will give another try.

Cheers.

Start with 4 K and it might stop at 5 K, depends on how desperate she is to earn some dough. Well we made her really famous out of nothing. Stick to 4 K.

SilverDew
02-03-19, 16:15
Bro. This portal is worse than loc.

Caution please.

Hi,

Got the pics of these birds (in Madhapur) from an SP from skokka. Has anyone tried them? I've a thing (fetish) for chubby arms and these girls have it, so very eager to try them.

HaveFunColor
02-03-19, 19:55
Can you PM me the details please?

Check your PM.

WayWardman
02-03-19, 20:12
Hi fellow connoisseurs,

I moved to Hyderabad from mum. I stay in own house in lpallly and can't get chicks home. Can anyone recommended good spas around Gbowli or Mpur where extras are sure shot. Or any SP or indie who can provide a place to fuck also? Will be really helpful.

Thanks,

Sean.There's one in M'pur that's got a lot of traction on here recently. If you do a bit of digging on the forum, you can find clues as to its whereabouts. It's a great place to start. Just be mindful of the prices; don't overpay and hike them up because this is a hidden gem right now.

Happy mongering!

Sstoryteller
02-03-19, 20:17
I am glad you have had good time with recommended gal at this place. Miss J is good GFE and a bit of PSE, rest average.

Rightly said, if timed properly we can avoid restaurant visitors.

Hey all,

First off, I'd like to say that the members here are great. Everyone is more than willing to help if you ask the right way. I visit many forums for various reasons. Work, hobbies, etc. But this is easily the best in terms of how welcoming and friendly everyone is.

Now, on to the FR. This is a spa that has been talked about a lot here in recent days. In the complex that has restaurants and a jewelry shop. Thanks to Sstoryteller, Griffin, Newb and others for the hints. Few people mentioned the restaurant crowd and how it's hard to navigate during weekends. I went yesterday, Saturday, at about 3:45 PM. The timing was perfect for me because the restaurant patrons were just on the way out, and by the time I got done and came out the place was empty. I think if you time it properly, the crowd shouldn't be a problem..

Sstoryteller
02-03-19, 20:25
Unfortunately no MP's around lpally, one need to travel H'pet / G'Bowli road, and for above average quality M'Pur / J Hills area. There are many hints so based on FR's short list the places that suits you. If you find difficulty in cracking hints shoot PM to FR writer or other seniors.

Hi fellow connoisseurs,

Thanks,

Sean.

RRockstar2018
02-03-19, 22:00
Had a good time with this chick available with SP. Good GFE experience with lot of chatting.

Total Score: 8/10.

Reducing 2 as BJ was not good.

WIR: yes.

CompLove2001
02-04-19, 01:28
Had a good time with this chick available with SP. Good GFE experience with lot of chatting.

WIR: yes.Can you PM me location and contact details please.

RrVee123
02-04-19, 06:37
This girl is available with miss k. Nice experience charges 3 k. Enjoy.

HotDaniel
02-04-19, 06:43
Hello bros,

Can any kindy soul share me Mounika (former Vicky's girl) contact and reference.

Will appreciate your help.

Regards,

Hot Daniel.

DesiYuva
02-04-19, 06:44
Couple of weeks back visited GE in bhills (above icrm shop) this is referenced by ge wrld mpur, heard they rotate therapists between Hyderabad and bglr, this has nice ambience served by non indi therapist goes by nm nty.

She cute and thin, massages started of well and she climbed on me I didn't felt her weight but pressure was too good. She was playful and naughty on the flip she said I know you want here and she said 2 k for HJ, I said. 5 and she was not okay initially later agreed for 1 k for HJ and tl access. She cared dude too good, almost lasted for 10 mins but small boobs, their dress won't support much to show, she didn't allowed suck or kiss. She said I am last customer for day and its her 1st tip and she said she use for her ride back home, it surprised me a bit.

After shower, she brought me a new towel and she was in casuals, she looked awesome asked the number she said she will leave to Bangalore and she won't come out for parties she was waiting for me while I get changed and she was smiling all the time, it really impressed me and gave her couple of 0. 1's and told her its for ride.

Damages- 2.7 for house, 1.2 for tip.

Sreekumar
02-04-19, 07:10
Brethren,

I will be visiting Hyderabad for a week starting this Thursday. Coming back here after 2 years.

Can any one help me with any Inde contacts I will definitely help with my contacts in Bangalore.

Thanks.

Sree.

YoJohnny
02-04-19, 09:00
Can you PM the contact details / location etc.

WayWardman
02-04-19, 11:48
I am glad you have had good time with recommended gal at this place. Miss J is good GFE and a bit of PSE, rest average.

Rightly said, if timed properly we can avoid restaurant visitors.Absolutely. As I mentioned in the FR, the GFE is amazing. Of course it comes down to personal choice, but for me GFE is pretty much the most important thing. So often you'll see extremely good looking birds, but absolutely mechanical, and I hate that. She more than makes up for other things with the GFE, which is what makes it a winner in my book.

SureshRaj
02-04-19, 17:29
Start with 4 K and it might stop at 5 K, depends on how desperate she is to earn some dough. Well we made her really famous out of nothing. Stick to 4 K.Quoted 10 k. Won't even send her pics. Asked her to shove it up her bleeding hole.

DecentMan224
02-04-19, 17:53
Can you please share the contact number.

Thanks!

MieGandalf
02-04-19, 20:02
Hi bro,

Can you please share miss K's number. You are referring to Kavitha from Kpally right?

MieGandalf
02-04-19, 20:05
Hi bro,

Would you e able to share this indie's contact. I can reciprocate.

Cheers.

LEO.

Hi guys,

It's been some time since I have posted any FR. This FR is about an indie on the outskirts of Hyderabad towards Mumbai. She's a housewife who does this very discreetly. Fair skin, perfect assets for an indie. Coming to the deed she is submissive, she agrees to almost all angles. I even tried anal but was not successful. Good thing is she agreed. Distance is the only concern but it is worth it. I did visit her a couple of times and would definitely repeat. Damage is 4 k 2 hours.

Visiting Mumbai, would share the contact if reciprocated with any Mumbai indie contacts.

Happy mongering.

Suhagra
02-05-19, 03:55
Hi guys,

Does anyone know Tamil inde or SP? If so, please PM the digits.

And any Tamilian monger here, if so, please PM so that we can connect with each other.

Suhagra
02-05-19, 04:09
This is probably the 4th time I tasted her. Fixed appointment for 2 shots last week end and met her in the usual apartment in M. Tank. This time I told her (in whatsapp) that want complete DFK, so while I was travelling she messaged me to get some pass pass or center fresh. I knew why she was asking, but pretended that I didn't understand. So, asked her why and she didn't explain, instead said she will buy herself.

Reached the place around 11 AM. She sat next to me in the bed and we did a quick chat for 5 minutes. Then she gave me center fresh to eat and told me to start. Then we DFK'ed for 5 minutes with cloths on. Later both removed cloths and she lied down on the bed. We did foreplay for about 40 minutes. During this time, I asked her whether she likes to go rough or soft and she said rough with a shy. I sucked her melons (small) to the core and throughout the foreplay she was mildly moaning. I then fingered her, after 5 minutes or so, she became wet. I kept on fingering her and she was enjoying it. Just to test, I took of my hands and started kissing on neck, but she guided my finger there again indicating that she wants it. After a long time of fingering she was relaxed and moaning stopped. I asked her whether she came and she said yes with a shy.

I then entered in misc position for the first round, didn't last long, so leaked in 2 minutes. Then we did chit chat for about 10 minutes. I asked some personal questions as to why she is doing this etc. She told me that I'm very clean and she likes to do with me than others, because some of the customers are not clean and smells bad. Guys, when you visit WG, please go clean with some deo and perhaps a mouth freshener. After all they are also humans, right? And we expect the same from the girls right? So, please do due diligence.

For the second round, she started simulating my nipples and playing around with boner. He got ready, so I rolled on cover and she did a CBJ for 5 minutes. Then I tried to enter in doggy, but somehow, I couldn't do it. Then entered in misc and pumped for 10 minutes (I used KS extra long. That plus doing it second time helped to last long) and then leaked. Said bye to her and left the place as a happy man.

Positives: Complete GFE. During the foreplay she got too much aroused and she told me to bite her softly (mostly nipples). And I like the tattoo on her arms (she had written her lovers name and tried to delete it, but it looks like a tattoo) and you know I'm fetish of chubby arms of girls.

Boobs: 6/10 (small and they are starting to become saggier).

Cat: 7/10 (clean, but too much loose).

Look: 8/10 (typical next door aunty type).

Body: 7/10 (stretch marks in tummy).

I shared her digits with some of the members recently. Please go slow with her and don't make her famous, otherwise she will hike the price.

Last but not the least, she knows about this forum and was asking me many times about this and I pretended that I don't know about this. I guess she is also following up on this forum and she might have guessed me reading this FR. I'm not bothered about this as I'm not going to try her hereafter (I already did 4 times).

HelloIndia838
02-05-19, 04:45
This place is on hitech city main road close to trident. It's address says opp. Cyber gateway on google, although it is isn't really opposite that. Opp. Trident would be a better description. The location is right next to a lot of restaurants and shops. The place doesn't have latches. The girls are all completely fugly. Only HJ with TL, but I got turned off just looking at them. LOL, but had to listen to Johnny so chose someone. Don't remember her name, don't care. The massage was namesake as they all looked like WGs. Popped the question. She 2000 for HJ+TL, I said no way. Went down to 1500 I said no. She said 1 k for just HJ and I said OK because tl wouldn't have been great anyway. Here are the ratings.

GFE: 0/10 very mechanical.

HJ: 6/10.

Looks: 2/10.

Body: 2/10 big and fat.

WIR: No to place and girl. I'm done with the **ithole.

LordNavik
02-05-19, 05:14
This girl is available with miss k. Nice experience charges 3 k. Enjoy.Bro,

She looks sweet and cute. Can you PM the digits.

MaximumsFrost
02-05-19, 07:22
New pic of Sashi.

MaximumsFrost
02-05-19, 07:52
By the way.

Sashi is asking for:

3 k, one time, 35 min (5 k room).

7 k 2 times, 1.5 hrs (5 k room).

Is it worth? I am trying to get 35 min changed to 1 HR. Have Fetish for Big melons, dusky / dark girls so getting ruled by Johnny.

Please advise, whether I should venture or not?

BumchikBabloo
02-05-19, 10:37
Hello peeps,

What's happening with this Hyderabad forum, people are not sharing much contacts.

Share me some good contacts not the same old mirror or Chan or Siri or Rose. There would be plenty of leads, in return I will share good amount of contacts for Bangalore.

Thanks.

HappyHogan9
02-05-19, 11:11
Hello brothers,

First of all, you guys are all superb. Even though I recently moved to Hyderabad and still getting acquainted to this forum, I must say this is one of the better forums I've been in.

Coming to the FR, this is a couple of weeks old FR from the P spa at A'pet right above a tiffin joint (thanks to MtlBoy for his earlier FR). Paid 2 k at the front desk where they had a 3 therapists to choose from. I chose the lean and fair one and went in for the massage. Forgot to catch her name but she is from Mum who was in Hyderabad since a couple of months. Pretty decent massage I would say. I acted as if I was a regular there and asked about the extras. She quoted 2.5 k for B2B which I thought was 0. 5 k more than I hoped for. I did my part to negotiate but she didn't budge. As I did not want to leave empty handed, gave her what she asked for and then came in a good B2B session with her. Like the other review said, she just lied beside and let me do all the stuff. I would have appreciated for GFE but I guess it would be in the menu for the next visits. Asked her casually about FS and she said 5 k (LOL). Completed the session happy.

Looks: 7/10 (Fair and decent figure.

Boobs: 7/10.

Ass: 6/10.

GFE: 4/10.

Damages: 2+2.5 k.

WIR: Probably (for the proximity of the location).

I just took my subscription today so hoping to get some indie contacts from fellow brothers.

Cheers!

Hogan.

HappyHogan9
02-05-19, 11:22
Got contact for loc. Can anyone give reviews on bird. SP contact ends with 509.I would avoid her if I were you. Met her thru a diff SP and she was money-minded. Paid the SP 3 k but later she asked 1.5 k extra for BJ. Strictly no GFE. Had to complete the deed just for the sake of it.

Cheers,

Hogan.

Nghty1900
02-05-19, 11:39
Hi all,

I visit only the large chain and reputed MPs where many folks have confirmed that there are no extras. And I am not looking for extras either. But I do enjoy an occasional nudge here and there during the msg. One thing that I have observed is that most of the time, the young / good looking girls do not go anywhere near that area but the average (chubby, middle aged) women go pretty close and sometimes do touch there. And if it is just HJ, most wouldn't mind the looks. Anyway, a few days ago I went to a big chain MP and she went pretty close. I thought it was a hint, so asked for extras. She said no.

So questions:

1) Do the brothers here also feel the average women more often go near johhny or is it just me?

2) Is there any chance of extras at reputed MPs? I remember one post where one guy got lucky at a reputed MP. No need to share details of the MPs, but just asking if anyone did get lucky.

3) In reputed MPs, are there cams inside the room? One article in DC from Nov 18 says there were no cameras in the room (which I think meant that there should be). You can search for this article. So do large MPs have cams inside rooms?

Thanks!

HappyHogan9
02-05-19, 11:47
Hmm. I was wondering why there are no mention of girls from Dilsuknagar area. Is it because of the LE activity or most of the forum members are from other side of the city. This is bit puzzling to me. Let me know if there are any girls near dilsuknagar.Agreed. This area is pretty dry most of the time. I had a SP that operated out of S'Nagar until last month but he isn't responding since the past few days. Let me know if you have any luck in this area.

Cheers,

Hogan.

HelloIndia838
02-05-19, 12:31
This is on Gachibowli Miyapur road. Didn't receive any prior info, but based on JD research, the photos of the place made it seem like there would be extras (You're welcome) . For the most part, I was wrong. Walked in without appointment (I prefer to not call and make it obvious that it's my number). Bargained counter down to 1500 for a 45 minute massage (pricey for this place). Walked in and saw curtains. My heart sank. But changed to dispo and waited for what seemed like forever. Then in comes Miss see. Pretty good looker, from Mizoram. She puts on a towel on the parts of the body that are not being massaged! We spoke and I made it obvious why I was there. I even asked for other places where I might get lucky, turns out she had worked for M (Hindi word for love). Spoke about LE raids being more frequent which is really scary. Even told me why I are you doing this god is watching. Which is funny because she then proceeded to offer HJ, after I asked despite all the discouragement. Settled on. 5. She completed it and it was pretty mechanical, as expected.

Place: 4/10 nothing beyond HJ, ambience is pretty average.

Therapist:

Looks: 7.5 on 10.

Body: 8-9/10 but doesn't matter, she doesn't even let you touch. Let alone undress.

HJ: 6/10. Got the job done, nothing else.

Everything else you would expect om a normal FR is 0 because nothing was on offer. Go if you want relaxation and a half decent massage.

SelfLbh
02-05-19, 18:45
Hi Hyderabad mongers,

I am on a two day visit to Hyderaba by tomorrow, so request Hyderabad seniors to share some good decent SP/ indie.

I can help you in Chennai.

Regards.

Kleen19
02-05-19, 19:00
Hey all,

Now, on to the FR. This is a spa that has been talked about a lot here in recent days. In the complex that has restaurants and a jewelry shop. Thanks to Sstoryteller, Griffin, Newb and others for the hints. Few people mentioned the restaurant crowd and how it's hard to navigate during weekends.Wow bro very well written. You sure have great writing skills. Your FR is juicy and makes me want to try the spa and J ASAP.

Can you please share the therapist name thru PM so that I can also give it a shot. I can reciprocate with my contacts.

LordNavik
02-05-19, 21:25
This is probably the 4th time I tasted her. Fixed appointment for 2 shots last week end and met her in the usual apartment in M. Tank. This time I told her (in whatsapp) that want complete DFK, so while I was travelling she messaged me to get some pass pass or center fresh. I knew why she was asking, but pretended that I didn't understand. So, asked her why and she didn't explain, instead said she will buy herself.

Reached the place around 11 AM. She sat next to me in the bed and we did a quick chat for 5 minutes. Then she gave me center fresh to eat and told me to start. Then we DFK'ed for 5 minutes with cloths on. Later both removed cloths and she lied down on the bed. We did foreplay for about 40 minutes. During this time, I asked her whether she likes to go rough or soft and she said rough with a shy. I sucked her melons (small) to the core and throughout the foreplay she was mildly moaning. I then fingered her, after 5 minutes or so, she became wet. I kept on fingering her and she was enjoying it. Just to test, I took of my hands and started kissing on neck, but she guided my finger there again indicating that she wants it..Bro,

Well addressed FR, nice point on the grooming to be done. She may aroused but by smelling bad would definitely be a turn off and she. Might get mechanical.

GFE experiences are good if you really arouse them and scent plays a very imp. Role.

On this note has anyone got any comments how they smell.

MtlBoy
02-06-19, 05:36
I have lot of requests for Nitya's contact. It's kind of bait and switch by Navya. Generally I would leave in these kind of situations but looking at Navya I felt Nitya is much better. So only way to contact Nitya is through Navya.

P.S: It is difficult to reply to everyones PM as there must be a 60's gap between each message I cannot spend 15 to 20 minutes sending messages.

FierceMonger
02-06-19, 15:29
Hi all,

I visit only the large chain and reputed MPs where many folks have confirmed that there are no extras. And I am not looking for extras either. But I do enjoy an occasional nudge here and there during the msg. One thing that I have observed is that most of the time, the young / good looking girls do not go anywhere near that area but the average (chubby, middle aged) women go pretty close and sometimes do touch there. And if it is just HJ, most wouldn't mind the looks. Anyway, a few days ago I went to a big chain MP and she went pretty close. I thought it was a hint, so asked for extras. She said no.

So questions:

1) Do the brothers here also feel the average women more often go near johhny or is it just me?

2) Is there any chance of extras at reputed MPs? I remember one post where one guy got lucky at a reputed MP. No need to share details of the MPs, but just asking if anyone did get lucky.

3) In reputed MPs, are there cams inside the room? One article in DC from Nov 18 says there were no cameras in the room (which I think meant that there should be). You can search for this article. So do large MPs have cams inside rooms?

Thanks!To the extent that I know.

1) If you were to express your desire, pamper and sweet talk to an average (relative to other women in the same spa) woman, she would give you a better service. It's only natural.

2) I never received any extras in reputed chains. That said, I would like to think there is always a chance if you're persistent with same lady and you develop trust.

3) Don't know about the law, but I never been to an MP with cams inside the rooms.

Venkatm
02-06-19, 18:51
Hi,

Can you please provide number.

JHourHappy
02-06-19, 19:21
i have lot of requests for nitya's contact. It's kind of bait and switch by navya. Generally i would leave in these kind of situations but looking at navya i felt nitya is much better. So only way to contact nitya is through navya.

P.s: It is difficult to reply to everyones pm as there must be a 60's gap between each message i cannot spend 15 to 20 minutes sending messages.Nitya is worst.

Jgaurpaw99
02-06-19, 20:13
This one is in Manikonda near the popular tree junction. It used to be Meh Spa. Now it is an independent one.

As its been a while, I decided to get a massage and visited this place as it close my place.

The service here is completely professional. During the massage the masseuse was rubbing with her entire palm with force and that gave burning sensation on my skin. I had to stop her and ask to use only her figures. There was no question of extras and I did not ask either.

The towels placed there were too old and in their final stage. The towel which was in the room, left threads on my body when I used it.

When I informed the owner about the towels' condition and he looks unconcerned.

Counter changes 2 K.

WIR: Never.

MtlBoy
02-06-19, 23:29
Good tits. But she is not into the act.

Nitya is worst.

MtlBoy
02-06-19, 23:35
She has quoted 4 K for 1 HR last time I checked. If it is 3.5 K for 1 HR go for it.

I had a decent experience a year back. YMMV.

By the way.

Sashi is asking for:

Is it worth? I am trying to get 35 min changed to 1 HR. Have Fetish for Big melons, dusky / dark girls so getting ruled by Johnny.

RajKumar1988
02-07-19, 08:05
Hi dude,

I have met twice her, initially we paid 2.5 k for an hour. Later she increased to 3 k and separate for room (.5 k). She used to gave good service bit later on due to increase in customers that's depends on time and her mood. But her face is not good. Most reviews are gave 1 or 2 for her face. But whatever she quoting now is more.

All this apart, recently came to know that my friend who visited recently got some serious infection.

So better to avoid her.

By the way.

Sashi is asking for:

Mmddyy18
02-07-19, 10:25
Hi all,

Hyderabad is really dry with not even one proper indie. Tried couple of Indies with worst experience and worst threesomes. And finally made my way to ani today. She took me to new place with all facilities available. She is more hotter now than before. Warm welcome with cute smile and hug. A bit of chit chat with lots of funny jokes. Slowly started with a light kiss from neck and moved to her ear lobe. She started to remove my shirt buttons. She told me to go slow as she likes it. Both of us got undressed and slowly started with kiss all over the body. Boobs are okay size but one can hold and play with them and suck them. She had good BBJ skills after worst experiences I got really thrilling BBJ. And entered her in doggy first which she insisted me. From slow pace to hard banging in doggy by holding the waist and the pulling her hair, holding her neck. Done the first shot with full satisfaction. Cleaned ourselves and had some snacks meanwhile and started the second deed, it was just 10 min gap between first and second shot. I still felt the warmth in her pussy, this made my dick stronger and enter her in missionary at COT end and lift her while banging. She was out of control, might be she got orgasm. As she was giving good moaning, it's a real moaning. Excellent experience with her. I tried her after 4 months as she is pretty familiar in forum.Would really appreciate if you can share the digits at your convenience. Thanks.

Smibty9
02-07-19, 10:59
Nitya is worst.Yes, in terms of service I felt Navya to be better than Nitya.

Ranvir 226
02-07-19, 13:36
Visiting Hyderabad shortly, request for help near begumpet, sainik puri, PM open. Always there to help in Delhi. Thanks.

NaniNaresh
02-07-19, 14:23
Shashi is worthful 2. 5 k,But our members increased 3 k including room. She will give room chargers for shot 500 Rs to accommodate-rs.

Her boobs is good size, and she agree doggy including bbj.

By the way.

Sashi is asking for:

Achilies
02-07-19, 16:28
Shashi is worthful 2. 5 k,But our members increased 3 k including room. She will give room chargers for shot 500 Rs to accommodate-rs.

Her boobs is good size, and she agree doggy including bbj.I did sashi 2 k, 2.5 k many times she doesn't let you to there more than 20 minutes she tries to finish it fast as possible she doesn't have place!!Comes to service she is good but surely not great.

Bbj doesn't do for long, her only positive aspect is she is friendly has good body, looks just close your eyes and fuck she does dirty talk too if your a fan go to her but seriously even 3 k is too much for her there are better options available at that price!!

JHourHappy
02-07-19, 20:04
Good tits. But she is not into the act.Didn't get you.

Hyd Passionate
02-08-19, 02:13
My request to all senior mongers and new enthusiasts, please help me with a nice Indie contact or a trusted SP. I was a member before, for a long time was out of Hyderabad, and now just renewed my subscription and my I'm is on. I really hope to get respond from someone. I promise to reciprocate favour once I get something good. Thanks in advance. Recently I called a SP from Locanto and got attached pic. 3 k shot. Have anyone experienced? I am very skeptical about directly picking from Loc. So asking help.

Hyd Passionate
02-08-19, 02:41
This girl is available with miss k. Nice experience charges 3 k. Enjoy.Kindly help with digits. Want to try this Bird.

MaximumsFrost
02-08-19, 06:20
Hi Achilies,

Can you share some budget GFE indies.

TIA,

Regards,

I did sashi 2 k, 2.5 k many times she doesn't let you to there more than 20 minutes she tries to finish it fast as possible she doesn't have place!!Comes to service she is good but surely not great.

Bbj doesn't do for long, her only positive aspect is she is friendly has good body, looks just close your eyes and fuck she does dirty talk too if your a fan go to her but seriously even 3 k is too much for her there are better options available at that price!!

Mmddyy18
02-08-19, 06:24
This is a few weeks old. Siri from P'ngr. Yeah. She is much discussed from long on the forum and I got my turn. Called her fixed time and was there. She is very welcoming and hosted well. After a few minutes she made the first move and then started DFK. Wo. She is superb in that. After couple of minutes removed our tops and then another DFK. She is really good. Slowly proceeded to the real deal. Not going in details as a lot is written about her. Had an amazing 1 HR with a MILF.

Damage: 3 K.

Overall: 7/10.

GFE: 7/10.It would be of great help if you can share the contact details. Many thanks in advance for your message.

Mmddyy18
02-08-19, 06:35
Thanks to DelhiD for sharing digits of Sashi. Tried reaching her but haven't received any response yet.

Since was very horny so went back to tried and tested contacts. Pinged Antia and she said she can meet. Same damages as mentioned in earlier FR. However, this time she was more involved. Lovely GFE. Loved it.Hi,

Would it be possible for you to share the contact details. I am new to this forum and looking forward to help from senior members in finding good Indies. I will definitely reciprocate to the best of my abilities in near future. Thanks!

HappyHogan9
02-08-19, 16:09
My request to all senior mongers and new enthusiasts, please help me with a nice Indie contact or a trusted SP. I was a member before, for a long time was out of Hyderabad, and now just renewed my subscription and my I'm is on. I really hope to get respond from someone. I promise to reciprocate favour once I get something good. Thanks in advance. Recently I called a SP from Locanto and got attached pic. 3 k shot. Have anyone experienced? I am very skeptical about directly picking from Loc. So asking help.She is too good to be real bro, especially for 3 k.

JHourHappy
02-08-19, 16:47
My request to all senior mongers and new enthusiasts, please help me with a nice Indie contact or a trusted SP. I was a member before, for a long time was out of Hyderabad, and now just renewed my subscription and my I'm is on. I really hope to get respond from someone. I promise to reciprocate favour once I get something good. Thanks in advance. Recently I called a SP from Locanto and got attached pic. 3 k shot. Have anyone experienced? I am very skeptical about directly picking from Loc. So asking help.Pics is too good to be true at 3 k in Hyderabad.

SmartGuyHyd
02-08-19, 16:50
Thanks to the fellow mongers for Sashi details.

Called her and fixed appointment at 11 and reached her place 10 min before but she came 40 min late.

Finally she is reached and went into a small house which is in first floor with 2 bed room, little congested but looks safe place.

Entered into room and had bit chit chat and yes as every one said face no good but good assets heavy boobs makes you crazy.

Started deed with DFK and undressed her and squeezed tits like any thing and she never stop me and lucks her pussy almost 10 min and she is wet and gave basic BJ and starred in missionary as I have big cock she can't handle and fucked her with full forced and she is also in, after 10 min she is on top of me make her fucked with holding and squeezing her tits and moved back to miss position and completed.

Take some rest and watched BF slowly started second round this time completely into doggy started slowly and fucked hard. She said it's awesome. Finally cleaned bye bye.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Ass: 9/10. Tight pussy.

GFE: 8/10.

Damages: 6. 5 k.

RahulRocks
02-09-19, 00:55
Read so many FR on 7 g. Some of very nice review. So many FR raised my curiosity to at least get real name. 7 g looks like some address. Can any brother enlighten me whose code name is 7 g and how this code was derived?

Reached the place around 11 AM. She sat next to me in the bed and we did a quick chat for 5 minutes. Then she gave me center fresh to eat and told me to start. Then we DFK'ed for 5 minutes with cloths on. Later both removed cloths and she lied down on the bed. We did foreplay for about 40 minutes. During this time, I asked her whether she likes to go rough or soft and she said rough with a shy. I sucked her melons (small) to the core and throughout the foreplay she was mildly moaning. I then fingered her, after 5 minutes or so, she became wet. I kept on fingering her and she was enjoying it. Just to test, I took of my hands and started kissing on neck, but she guided my finger there again indicating that she wants it. After a long time of fingering she was relaxed and moaning stopped. I asked her whether she came and she said yes with a shy..

PvtTomlins
02-09-19, 01:14
Can anyone on Navya number please?

JHourHappy
02-09-19, 04:50
Can anyone on Navya number please?Currently she is not active. Will share once she is active again.

Vishyb90
02-09-19, 04:55
Hello fellow mongers,

Please could you PM me any spas in Hyderabad which give HJ / BJ. Please do mention if there is any specific masseuse whom I need to ask for and if a reference is required. I'm a Bangalore monger and I will be happy to reciprocate with digits from Bangalore.

BabyKutu
02-09-19, 07:29
Currently she is not active. Will share once she is active again.She is depends on who she wants to meet.

HeavenSeaker
02-09-19, 08:22
Hi Bros,

Got these pics after contacting a random add in Loc. Nto in M. Konda region, charging 3 k for shot, has anyone tried this bird or is it a bait?

HeavenSeaker
02-09-19, 08:36
Hi,

Got these pics after contacting a random add in Locanto from m. Konda region, has any one tried her or is it a bait?

MaximumsFrost
02-09-19, 11:25
Finally decided to meet her, even though didn't buzz down on damages front though 3.5 k was it, because of lots and lots of FR written about her.

No doubt she is friendly, bubbly, behaves like a happy go lucky kind female. Neither can call her a girl nor MILF. She must be around 27-28 (my assessment).

Looks wise not at all good. The best part is her Boobs. Lovely, big and hard nipples.

May FRs are written so won't go on details.

Pros: 1) Bubbly, chirpy and friendly in nature. 2) Boobs to die for. 3) Still a tight cat. 4) Bit chubby (for chubby lovers like me) 5) Not a time watcher.

Cons: 1) Not a looker at all if you are looking for looks. 2) Understands only Telugu so non-Telugu people might have difficulty communicating. 3) Rising prices. 4) Place was shitty (the house near Local Restaurant is not good at all and there were almost 5 females in other room. 2 Aunties, one bhabhi and 2 girls).

WIR: Maybe, maybe not depends on desperation level.

Any quality budget Indies around?

Kleen19
02-09-19, 12:22
Bro, loc thing is fake. Reverse image search (press and hold on the image and in the menu click 'search image in google') shows the same photo for multiple cities.

I have contacts of the regular indies and SPs discussed in the forum. PM me on whose contact you require so that I can share.

My request to all senior mongers and new enthusiasts, please help me with a nice Indie contact or a trusted SP. I was a member before, for a long time was out of Hyderabad, and now just renewed my subscription and my I'm is on. I really hope to get respond from someone. I promise to reciprocate favour once I get something good. Thanks in advance. Recently I called a SP from Locanto and got attached pic. 3 k shot. Have anyone experienced? I am very skeptical about directly picking from Loc. So asking help.

Mmahesh3387
02-09-19, 15:04
Currently she is not active. Will share once she is active again.I texted her 2 weeks back and as she is not able to respond I went with other options, but today suddenly she responded to my reply and mentioned she is available, so I guess she is back in action.

JHourHappy
02-09-19, 19:14
I texted her 2 weeks back and as she is not able to respond I went with other options, but today suddenly she responded to my reply and mentioned she is available, so I guess she is back in action.Ya she is available. Told me today.

MaximumsFrost
02-09-19, 19:16
If not asking for advance, and is the same girl as in pic. Try and share your experience.

Caveat. I am bit skeptical of locanto.

Hi Bros,

Got these pics after contacting a random add in Loc. Nto in M. Konda region, charging 3 k for shot, has anyone tried this bird or is it a bait?

DelhiD
02-09-19, 19:22
Attaching WA pic of no. Ending with xx491.

Not replying but I'm sure it is WG mostly (or SP).

Any leads?

P.S: Don't bother to ping me to get full digit as it is unverified, I won't share before confirming.

Kartik777
02-10-19, 06:21
Hola Amigos!

Tried the infamous Mirrorwali Sru yesterday, thanks to the kind souls who shared her digits. Had to convince her for a long time to let me visit, despite no references. But finally, she agreed and off I went. She truly is a GFE material and gave me a nice first experience. I don't want to go into the details of the session as everyone knows her and we do have a lot of FRs here. To keep it brief, started out with teasing and smooching, didn't do DFK but got a nice BBBJ and CBJ for a significant amount of time, entered her in mish and ended up releasing.

Smells really nice and her skin feels soft and smooth. She's a lot more skinny than her pics, but amazingly, can take your entire weight on her body (I'm 84, BTW). She does get a little horny in the middle of it and responds well (probably an act, I couldn't say). She does talk a lot about her family, how she ended in this lifestyle, her saree collection etc. , And yeah, she does leak a lot.

GFE: 10/10 (Can't deny that).

Boobs: 7/10 (Small but handful. Not my type, but perky).

P**sy: 5/10 (so loose. For a moment, I got confused whether I'm in or not).

BBBJ: 8/10 (Tries to please you, but couldn't take it deep).

Sanity & Security: Very secure and clean.

Damages: 5 K for two pops, but because of my emergency had to leave after the first.

WIR: Maybe.

P.S. She knows about the forum and was consistently trying to get some info from me, but I changed the topic. Says she doesn't want to encourage new guys anymore as the people around her vicinity are seriously stalking her. I know it feels ironical saying she doesn't want to meet new guys when I'm a newbie myself, but it took me almost a month to get her consent. She strictly told me not to share her number with anyone anymore, no matter how I got it.

Peace.

SmartMumbaiker
02-10-19, 07:04
Seems like fake, I saw ads in various places of locanto. Better avoid.

Any leads?

P.S: Don't bother to ping me to get full digit as it is unverified, I won't share before confirming.

DanielSandy007
02-10-19, 07:16
Please PM me Navya or any busty MILF contacts.

Ya she is available. Told me today.

RRockstar2018
02-10-19, 07:16
Tried to reach her again after long time. Was shocked to hear the prices and moved out of conversation. 40 k for 2 hours. When did she hiked? It was a shock. Are we paying so much to her.

Anyone who has recently visited her please share your views. I like to go to her because of her welcoming nature. But with this price straight no.

CupidHunters
02-10-19, 09:17

Any leads?

P.S: Don't bother to ping me to get full digit as it is unverified, I won't share before confirming.Thanks for number mate.

DanielSandy007
02-10-19, 09:54
Hello all,

I have been overseas and came back to Hyderabad for few weeks. Can someone PM me good MP / spa with extras?

Have couple of contacts to reciprocate.

DonutRider
02-10-19, 18:17
Tried to reach her again after long time. Was shocked to hear the prices and moved out of conversation. 40 k for 2 hours. When did she hiked? It was a shock. Are we paying so much to her.

Anyone who has recently visited her please share your views. I like to go to her because of her welcoming nature. But with this price straight no.She pinged in Dec. Says she's working as a DJ. Quoted 50 k per night. LOL.

DanielSandy007
02-10-19, 19:38
Hi Rahul,

Can you PM me the contact of red dress girl? Looking forward to meet her after reading your 10/10 review.

Thanks.

Yesterday's report on miss s (red dress girl) . A beautiful lady whom we can enjoy in every aspect she is an pure GFE a very good kisser and at times her moans will make us go crazy. She is open to all except anal and CIM.

Boobs: 10/10. (You go crazy. Size 40).

Charges- 6 k for night.

Jeetyin
02-10-19, 20:58
Hyderabad Fishes.

Hello guys,

I've just moved to Hyderabad from Bangalore. Looking for contacts of SP's and Indies and almost all. Can you please share them, in response to that can share you guys Bangalore contacts I've got. I've got almost 35 contacts in Bangalore, going to share them all in response need plenty of Hyderabad contacts.

Thanks.

LuckyGuy31
02-10-19, 23:01
Hi friends,

This s my 1st report here and it's on day before the end of last year. I checked in Loc and to and got in touch with a SP. He send me some pics and I am attracted by a lady. I immediately called him (SP) and asked about that girl. Luckily I came to know that she is a Telugu lady. With in 10 minutes I got a call from that girl regarding the details. She told me to come at 9 Pm. She is not responding to my calls as iam very near to that place. After 15 minutes she called me and say that full time is not possible and OK for 2 hrs as she has some issue with the place. As I said no, she send me 2 more Telugu profiles and asked to select. As iam much interested on her I denied those 2 profiles. She called me back and told that those were very friendly and bla bla bla. As my Johny is not willing to go back I selected one. Then she guided me to the place. Place is very safe as it is in residential area. As soon as I entered the room there is a women with a kid crying. She guided me into the bed room where the actual girl is. I am not that much satisfied with her looks initially as my heart is with the sp's lady. She take the lead and makes me feel better. We both are watching TV and have a long chit chat. She looks gud than the pics. I presented the big silk chocolate to her. Iam surprised when once she undressed because of her big melons. (She hadn't wear neither bra nor inners) out of my curiousity I asked why and she said all its a last minute meeting.

The tits were so soft and not at all saggy, she to enjoys sucking the melons. She gives a perfect CBJ I enjoyed up to the extent and entered in missionary. I come up quickly as I l enjoyed the essence of her body completely. Had a small chit chat again and ready for 2nd round. Even after 20 minutes also I hadn't came. She is shocked and asked me why. No reply from my side. Slowly I toched her G spot played for sometime and later inserted my fingers. She didn't restrict. So I proceed with fingering and with other hand sucking those amazing melons. Ias iam cold that day I carry some Vicks with me. Those were really help me a lot. While doing fingering and squeezing I had a thought of liplock. Initially she say no. By penetrating her hardly she became wet and I did with a basic lipkiss. As she is wet inside I did with fingers hardly and then a perfect DFK for mire than 5 minutes. We exchanged the Vicks in between our lips and and enjoyed for 15 minutes. As I hadn't completed my 2nd one, shed asked to do again. I agreed and finished this time with doggy and COT. She is very friendly and she too enjoys a lot. As it is 2 am we both go to bed for a sleep, and still my hands on her melons, she smiles and agreed. I thought of a another round after wake and I hadn't happen. As I have taken her contact, I will surely meet her again.

As this is my 1st report, excuse me if any thing goes wrong.

Hyd Passionate
02-11-19, 01:45
Bro, loc thing is fake. Reverse image search (press and hold on the image and in the menu click 'search image in google') shows the same photo for multiple cities.

I have contacts of the regular indies and SPs discussed in the forum. PM me on whose contact you require so that I can share.Thanks mate for your generous reply. Please check your PM for my message.

MuscleHetero
02-11-19, 07:18
I tried her long time ago maybe around 1 year back for 10 K for 2 hours which itself was overpriced. She is dark skinned but has fit body and good assets. Nothing special in the deed. Not worth the price she is quoting.

Anyone who has recently visited her please share your views. I like to go to her because of her welcoming nature. But with this price straight no.

UltimateBliss
02-11-19, 07:20
Hi guys,

Got contact of this one from a trusted friend. Any one tried this earlier.

Maddy2
02-11-19, 07:49
Guys,

My PM is active can someone share the details of Kar and reference please.

Mongk
02-11-19, 08:31
Hey all,

Now, on to the FR. This is a spa that has been talked about a lot here in recent days. In the complex that has restaurants and a jewelry shop. Thanks to Sstoryteller, Griffin, Newb and others for the hints. Few people mentioned the restaurant crowd and how it's hard to navigate during weekends. I went yesterday, Saturday, at about 3:45 PM. The timing was perfect for me because the restaurant patrons were just on the way out, and by the time I got done and came out the place was empty. I think if you time it properly, the crowd shouldn't be a problem.

I completely agree with the seniors who said don't pay upfront at the reception. Not only did I not pay for extras, I didn't even speak to them about extras. I called ahead and specifically asked for the girl (J) and acted like I've been there before. They said 2.5 and I brought it down to 2. Once I got there, I was shown the room. In walks J. I'd like to say right here that if you care about looks, this isn't the girl for you. She looks very very average. Anyway, I stripped to my boxers but said no to the disposable underwear. She was okay with that, but asked me to take the boxers off as well..Very intrigued to try out this sort of MP experience, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Achilies
02-11-19, 08:49
Hi all,

It's been long since I haven't write any reports! Reasons quiete simple most of my experiences were avg or bad so I started going to tried and tasted products!

This is second time that I went to her really wanted to have unhurried relaxed session and this MILF is pure GFE! Started off with DFK it was very passionate one I felt she got horny by that intimate kiss! Soon we changed to birthday suites she has really nice body good assets bit chubby which I prefer!

Tried DATY she was really clean down there she is. Excellent on bed no nakharas at all tottaly involved in the deed, started with missionary while giving her strokes Her dusky face and eyes makes you horney while giving her strokes after very intimate 10 minutes gameplay I was done!

Best part about session with her is she doesn't look at watch she completely involves and very easy to make conversation even after deed!

Overall nice experience after some bad ones!

Rate card!

Looks 7/10.

Cat 7/10.

Hooters 8/10 (big and soft).

GFE 9/10 (I'll never rate 10/10 I always feel there is chance of finding better).

Rate-2.5 k (per session) +.5 k (room).

Note. Please don't flood my inbox please go slow on them don't increase the price.

JemmyJerk01
02-11-19, 10:44
Hi mongers,

Yesterday went to to pub / resto / longue-LOL, which is located in. Pet where the entry would be 1 k (. 5 k non refundable and. 5 k two pints) after entering you can find good, bad, worst and trans, intially we need to pay. 2 k to. 5 k to a girl so that she will dance with you where you can press the boobs while dancing and also you can pick any of the girl to room with you neg skills (most of them are indies and co-network girls) the damages would be 2 k to 3 k for a pop, so try your luck and please don't over pay and also don't buy them drinks.

Happy mongering.

Mongk
02-11-19, 20:53
What's the fair quoting price for Navya? I'm trying to talk to her but she's quoting 4 k per shot right now.

HappyHogan9
02-12-19, 05:04
What's the fair quoting price for Navya? I'm trying to talk to her but she's quoting 4 k per shot right now.That's about the right price. Though I feel she belongs to 3 k category, she won't go lower than 4. But if you can bring her down to 3.5 that'll be great. Cheers.

HelloIndia838
02-12-19, 05:09
There's a lot of SPs who seem to be operating out of certain hotel rooms close to petrol bunk in M'pur area. Has anyone ever been to one of these? I went to one and had a very bad experience (paid upfront and then the food kept up-selling once inside with the door being knocked on continuously). They called themselves 'Hindi word for happiness' spa on loc.

HotDaniel
02-12-19, 05:38
Hi mongers,

Yesterday went to to pub / resto / longue-LOL, which is located in. Pet where the entry would be 1 k (. 5 k non refundable and. 5 k two pints) after entering you can find good, bad, worst and trans, intially we need to pay. 2 k to. 5 k to a girl so that she will dance with you where you can press the boobs while dancing and also you can pick any of the girl to room with you neg skills (most of them are indies and co-network girls) the damages would be 2 k to 3 k for a pop, so try your luck and please don't over pay and also don't buy them drinks.

Happy mongering.Hey bro,

Could you please give hints on directions and location. So that the forum can use their ingenuity and find the pub.

DanielSandy007
02-12-19, 07:06
She is not accepting low rates. 4 k for 45 mins and 5 k for one hour.

What's the fair quoting price for Navya? I'm trying to talk to her but she's quoting 4 k per shot right now.

DanielSandy007
02-12-19, 07:11
My first FR.

Met Ani yesterday and she is damn good at it. Nice GFE and chit chat.

Rare BBJ but does only for few seconds. Tight cat, enjoyed the thrust in doggy holding her waist.

Small but handful boobs when you squeeze hard.

Room is clean.

GFE- 8/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

Room- 6/10.

Sudhaakargupte
02-12-19, 08:58
Hi mongers,

Happy mongering.Dude,

Thanks for the Info can you give us a little more details about the said pub like Locality / Name and others. Happy to see Hyderabad growing.

Sudhaakargupte
02-12-19, 09:00
Hi all,

It's been long since I haven't write any reports! Reasons quiete simple most of my experiences were avg or bad so I started going to tried and tasted products!

This is second time that I went to her really wanted to have unhurried relaxed session and this MILF is pure GFE! Started off with DFK it was very passionate one I felt she got horny by that intimate kiss! Soon we changed to birthday suites she has really nice body good assets bit chubby which I prefer!

Tried DATY she was really clean down there she is. Excellent on bed no nakharas at all tottaly involved in the deed, started with missionary while giving her strokes Her dusky face and eyes makes you horney while giving her strokes after very intimate 10 minutes gameplay I was done!.Would be great if you can share the picture and locality bro.

TIA.

Smibty9
02-12-19, 10:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Smibty9
02-12-19, 10:26
What's the fair quoting price for Navya? I'm trying to talk to her but she's quoting 4 k per shot right now.Fair price may be 3. But this is the price she has been quoting for some time. In between there was post saying that she was asking 5.

Anyways try your negotiation skills.

SmartGuyHyd
02-12-19, 12:03
New bird with Miss K.

Anyone tried, please share review.

HydPrince
02-12-19, 13:48
Hi mongers,

Happy mongering.Can you please confirm the location over PM? LOL was supposed to be at Jhills.

SureshRaj
02-12-19, 15:31
Hi mongers,

Happy mongering.What the point of this FR, if it reveals nothing.

Venad
02-12-19, 17:05
Hey,

Anyone has tried Nisha lately?? What's the price she is going for?

MieGandalf
02-12-19, 18:24
Can any brother please share this girl's contact?

Yesterday's report on miss s (red dress girl) . A beautiful lady whom we can enjoy in every aspect she is an pure GFE a very good kisser and at times her moans will make us go crazy. She is open to all except anal and CIM.

Boobs: 10/10. (You go crazy. Size 40).

Charges- 6 k for night.

PuneNewBie11
02-12-19, 18:30
Hi guys,

Coming to Hyderabad this weekend, please share contact of indie or SP or MP. Will surely help you with Pune contacts.

HeavenSeaker
02-12-19, 19:49
Hi seniors,

Could any of the seniors PM me details of trusted MILFs Siri, Radhika, Anitha.

CoolBobby
02-12-19, 19:58
Hi all,

This is bit old report. After many failed attempts in locanto found a genuine contact. Here goes report. She asked me to take demo. Confirmed and paid for main. Next 10 to 15 minutes is nice. She had good assets and fair color. Speaks Hindi and English bit.

After this repeated girl for 5 to 6 sessions. Recently got one Telugu speaking girl also. Will share FR later.

Damages: 800.

Thanks.

Abhinav123
02-12-19, 20:16
Hi all,

Tried DATY she was really clean down there she is. Excellent on bed no nakharas at all tottaly involved in the deed, started with missionary while giving her strokes Her dusky face and eyes makes you horney while giving her strokes after very intimate 10 minutes gameplay I was done!.Nice FR. Please PM the details.

BabyKutu
02-13-19, 04:09
She is not accepting low rates. 4 k for 45 mins and 5 k for one hour.Well, that's high. She has some friends as well. She went from 2.5 K to this now. We should seriously check prices.

BabyKutu
02-13-19, 04:11
Hey,

Anyone has tried Nisha lately?? What's the price she is going for?She is settled down yet operative. Very choosy these days and sticks to loyal clientele from her 2014 days.

Is charging a bomb, last I heard was 10 K for 30 minutes, some crap like that. Guys this should be the last option.

Mt 2 cents. She should be forgotten, even if we have that kind of money, good to blow that wads in south east Asia than on a chick with loads of attitude for 30 minutes. Not even worth a thought.

BabyKutu
02-13-19, 04:14
What's the fair quoting price for Navya? I'm trying to talk to her but she's quoting 4 k per shot right now.3 K tops a pop, on the higher side 3.5 K. Nothing more.

She is moody yet GFE however recent reports on her bait and switch is a bit concerning.

BabyKutu
02-13-19, 04:18
Brethren,

LE has been quite active albeit very silently. Lot of Saloon's masquerading as spa's have been hit, our famous restaurant spa has been hit as well.

There is more heat coming and at this point in time it is safe to assume that all spa's are negotiating their share of commission AKA protection money.

Stay away from small time saloons and do not go anywhere near Apet SPA's.

Wait for my next update which should be around Friday, hold off that hungry johnny's.

IndianDom
02-13-19, 04:40
Hi guys,

Any reviews about her? Asking 5 k / shot.

Mongk
02-13-19, 05:07
Hey all,

I completely agree with the seniors who said don't pay upfront at the reception. Not only did I not pay for extras, I didn't even speak to them about extras. I called ahead and specifically asked for the girl (J) and acted like I've been there before. They said 2.5 and I brought it down to 2. Once I got there, I was shown the room. In walks J. I'd like to say right here that if you care about looks, this isn't the girl for you. She looks very very average. Anyway, I stripped to my boxers but said no to the disposable underwear. She was okay with that, but asked me to take the boxers off as well..I've received the location of this MP thanks to Hyderabad Passionate, can someone tell me the name of the bird mentioned in this review? Her name starts with 'J', I guess.

Frank Martin
02-13-19, 07:14
Hi,

Recently we, three friends decided to have party which includes mongering. My friend mentioned he will bring the gal from new SP he is in touch with. We thought it is going to be fun as it is our usual fun tasks we do once in three months. But in desperation my friend did a mistake trusting the SP. He fall for the pic SP shared. Finally the gal turns out to be no where near to the pic. Dead fish with absolutely zero rack (she was wearing padded bra) totally we wasted 10 K. Booked for full night but send back the gal after two sessions.

My experience is always avoid Bengali. Do not pay before you see the gal in real. Never trust the size of the boobs inside bra.

Attaching pic. Never try this gal.

SmartBoyMgg
02-13-19, 08:08
After being a part of Hyderabad forum and mongering for a couple of years, I have come to the conclusion that mongering scene here is pretty bad. All we have is Rad, Siri, Moon, Mirrorwali, Navya. My experience with Rad was the last here which was about 6 months back. I felt disgusted after Rad, all we get is below standard MILF, or over rated Moon. Even the spa scene is extremely bad with maid type of stuff. The only spa I had some great experience is T day at be Hills, but it comes with a big price tag.

I have been to Delhi, where you can get high quality stuff at 10 k full night, and GFE also. Mongers are also helpful and share contacts, importantly keep price under control.

Even at Kolkata, I had the best. 7 k for 2 shots to a girl whom I repeated the very next day. And will repeat her whenever I visit Kolkata. She is a girl next door kinda one, chilled out and very very GFE.

I have stopped mongering as the new contacts have stopped coming in Hyderabad. Someone mentioned 40 k for Akira, are you nuts? If I had so much money to be thrown, I would rather visit Bali or Bangkok and fuck multiple in multiple days.

Smibty9
02-13-19, 10:30
Recently met Mirrorwali and had nice GFE experience. Experience was same already stated in Earlier FR's, very Co-operative, and open to try various things.

JemmyJerk01
02-13-19, 15:39
Can you please confirm the location over PM? LOL was supposed to be at Jhills.It's in be. Pet below metro station and nothing to hide here LE is well managed the pub / resto will run up to 12:00 am.

RavHyd
02-13-19, 18:02
Please share her digits bro, I am really want to have some good time with Telugu girls.

Hi friends,

This s my 1st report here and it's on day before the end of last year. I checked in Loc and to and got in touch with a SP. He send me some pics and I am attracted by a lady. I immediately called him (SP) and asked about that girl. Luckily I came to know that she is a Telugu lady. With in 10 minutes I got a call from that girl regarding the details. She told me to come at 9 Pm. She is not responding to my calls as iam very near to that place. After 15 minutes she called me and say that full time is not possible and OK for 2 hrs as she has some issue with the place. As I said no, she send me 2 more Telugu profiles and asked to select. As iam much interested on her I denied those 2 profiles. She called me back and told that those were very friendly and bla bla bla. As my Johny is not willing to go back I selected one. Then she guided me to the place. Place is very safe as it is in residential area. As soon as I entered the room there is a women with a kid crying. She guided me into the bed room where the actual girl is. I am not that much satisfied with her looks initially as my heart is with the sp's lady. She take the lead and makes me feel better.

RavHyd
02-13-19, 18:27
Hello seniors,

I am searching for a good looking indie, if you know anyone please PM me, I will reciprocate with the indie contacts I have.

Thanks.

DanielSandy007
02-13-19, 20:43
Hi bro,

Can you PM me her contact. She looks damn sexy.

Hi guys,

Sstoryteller
02-13-19, 21:13
BK Bro, Thanks for heads up, will be waiting for more updates.

All MP mongers please take note.

Brethren,

LE has been quite active albeit very silently. Lot of Saloon's masquerading as spa's have been hit, our famous restaurant spa has been hit as well.

There is more heat coming and at this point in time it is safe to assume that all spa's are negotiating their share of commission AKA protection money.

Wait for my next update which should be around Friday, hold off that hungry johnny's.

Rax Kumar
02-13-19, 21:42
Does anyone have Rad MILF pic they can share, tried looking through the posts, did not find any. Help will be greatly appreciated.

LordNavik
02-13-19, 22:04
Brethren,

Wait for my next update which should be around Friday, hold off that hungry johnny's.Thanks for the update.

Venad
02-14-19, 02:18
She is settled down yet operative. Very choosy these days and sticks to loyal clientele from her 2014 days.

Is charging a bomb, last I heard was 10 K for 30 minutes, some crap like that. Guys this should be the last option.

Mt 2 cents. She should be forgotten, even if we have that kind of money, good to blow that wads in south east Asia than on a chick with loads of attitude for 30 minutes. Not even worth a thought.Thanks a bro. Would be great if you can guide me to a good indie.

JHourHappy
02-14-19, 02:54
Hi,

Recently we, three friends decided to have party which includes mongering. My friend mentioned he will bring the gal from new SP he is in touch with. We thought it is going to be fun as it is our usual fun tasks we do once in three months. But in desperation my friend did a mistake trusting the SP. He fall for the pic SP shared. Finally the gal turns out to be no where near to the pic. Dead fish with absolutely zero rack (she was wearing padded bra) totally we wasted 10 K. Booked for full night but send back the gal after two sessions.

My experience is always avoid Bengali. Do not pay before you see the gal in real. Never trust the size of the boobs inside bra.

Attaching pic. Never try this gal.How many Bengali girl you have met till now? Go get some life. Read experience of mongers in Kolkata forum to know the service level & looks of Bengali girl.

SilverDew
02-14-19, 03:59
So. You are giving her the 5 k / shot??

Hi bro,

Can you PM me her contact. She looks damn sexy.

BumchikBabloo
02-14-19, 04:26
Has anyone tried Akira recently if yes when and how is she looking now and how much you paid for her.

Thanks.

IndianDom
02-14-19, 05:11
She is with SP in Vizag and not in Hyderabad.

Hi guys,

DecentMan224
02-14-19, 05:21
Hello Seniors and brothers,

I have seen cpl of MPs, Siri, M'pur blog a few times but looking for some good quality GFE babes. Any contact will be appreciated. I can share the standard indies contact discussed on forum.

Cheers!

HotDaniel
02-14-19, 05:24
Brethren,

Wait for my next update which should be around Friday, hold off that hungry johnny's.Bro,

The one you are mentioning that has been hit is above Jamba Jewelers?

Regards.

MaximumsFrost
02-14-19, 06:18
Hi guys,

Any reviews about her? Asking 5 k / shot.Is she an Indie or with a SP?

StillWaiting
02-14-19, 06:24
Has anyone tried Akira recently if yes when and how is she looking now and how much you paid for her.

Thanks.Better avoid her bro. She always quotes sky high prices and you don't even get good GFE. Trust me you could make a trip to Asian countries and enough with much better looking and best GFE with the price Akira quotes.

Chkmeout01
02-14-19, 07:57
Further to the last update, I went to T Spa again there are some new birds, tried sanya or similar name, real tall big boobs and hooters, she does only TL and HJ. I found surprising that she was almost aroused by touching, was close to take her on, but I was running short of time.

Overall experience was 6/10, average massage and found okay for one time.

There are few new girls, if someone wants to explore other than Miss S.

Apart from this had a bad experience by one Vij (Telugu name for victory) in another spa near Mehndipatnam few weeks back. FS was offered for 4 K, 2 shots, short, fair MILF but does not do BJ (which I love) after a lot of persuasion did CBJ for 2 minutes, banged her in Miss on the spa table for good 15 minutes followed by massage, and did not care to take the second shot. Walked out. The SPA is moving to Bpet soon.

Are people still trying the old school news paper ads and is it working? In my first stint, I did have some really good experiences and also traveled with a lady called Lata to Mysore fucking her all the way along and some hotel stay. Alas gone are the days of 2008-9 things were more interesting in Hyderabad then and LE heat was much less. I also remember an SP called Geeta, operating a simple mallu massage parlour (no boards or grand lit SPA) around Miyapur and FS was common at her place back then.

Further to BK Sir's comments, be safe and play safe.

CoolBobby
02-14-19, 08:10
Brethren,

Wait for my next update which should be around Friday, hold off that hungry johnny's.Thanks bro. I thought to visit today. Will hold for sometime.

MaximumsFrost
02-14-19, 15:31
Brethren,

Has any one tried the Bengali couple whose ad is in loc. Asking 7 k HR for in call MFM. Need review.

BumchikBabloo
02-14-19, 16:16
Have you experienced her mate what was the WIR and your experience.

Better avoid her bro. She always quotes sky high prices and you don't even get good GFE. Trust me you could make a trip to Asian countries and enough with much better looking and best GFE with the price Akira quotes.

SamirBabu
02-14-19, 21:34

Anyone who has recently visited her please share your views. I like to go to her because of her welcoming nature. But with this price straight no.Take a flight to Delhi. To and Fro will be 7 K Max with advance booking. Stay in a 3 star Hotel which will Cost maximum 10 K For 3 days and in remaining 20 to 25 K you can get one Russian every night or two good NIs for 3 days who will match Akira Madam if not exceed her. Don't know how good she is but 40 k is Mindboggling. PM me for contacts of Delhi. Hyderabad Prices are really crazy!

SamirBabu
02-14-19, 22:09
Take a flight to Delhi. To and Fro will be 7 K Max with advance booking. Stay in a 3 star Hotel which will Cost maximum 10 K For 3 days and in remaining 20 to 25 K you can get one Russian every night or two good NIs for 3 days who will match Akira Madam if not exceed her. Don't know how good she is but 40 k is Mindboggling. PM me for contacts of Delhi. Hyderabad Prices are really crazy!Sample of few Birds of Delhi.

Frank Martin
02-15-19, 00:56
Hey,

Why are you being immature, I have right to express my opinion. If you had good service good for you. In my 13 years of mongering life, not a single good experience I had with Bengali in Bangalore or Hyderabad. I don't give a damn about Kolkata I have no plans to go there. I am not giving certificate of excellence to anyone. I only shared my learning. If you cannot understand that I am helpless.

Frank.

How many Bengali girl you have met till now? Go get some life. Read experience of mongers in Kolkata forum to know the service level & looks of Bengali girl.

HappyHogan9
02-15-19, 10:11
Hello brethren,

Anyone tried SP with digits ending 417? Wanted to check if they are genuine and reliable. Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Hogan.

Rsujoy
02-15-19, 14:00
Anyone tried this bird? Seems to be an indie. Only sex nothing else. No BJ or anything. Is quoting 2500 or 4000 2 shots?

Sstoryteller
02-15-19, 17:57
I thought it was obvious in the post.

Bro,

The one you are mentioning that has been hit is above Jamba Jewelers?

Regards.

MaximumsFrost
02-15-19, 18:05
Anyone tried this bird? Seems to be an indie. Only sex nothing else. No BJ or anything. Is quoting 2500 or 4000 2 shots?Don't fall in trap. She is Diksha. I have posted a FR. Pathetic service and hygiene.

Kinkysafe
02-15-19, 20:17
Have many contacts of serious GFE girls, ping me and I will share.

Hello Seniors and brothers,

I have seen cpl of MPs, Siri, M'pur blog a few times but looking for some good quality GFE babes. Any contact will be appreciated. I can share the standard indies contact discussed on forum.

Cheers!

Dev13
02-15-19, 21:03
Hola Amigos!

Tried the infamous Mirrorwali Sru yesterday, thanks to the kind souls who shared her digits. Had to convince her for a long time to let me visit, despite no references. But finally, she agreed and off I went. She truly is a GFE material and gave me a nice first experience. I don't want to go into the details of the session as everyone knows her and we do have a lot of FRs here. To keep it brief, started out with teasing and smooching, didn't do DFK but got a nice BBBJ and CBJ for a significant amount of time, entered her in mish and ended up releasing.

Smells really nice and her skin feels soft and smooth. She's a lot more skinny than her pics, but amazingly, can take your entire weight on her body (I'm 84, BTW). She does get a little horny in the middle of it and responds well (probably an act, I couldn't say). She does talk a lot about her family, how she ended in this lifestyle, her saree collection etc. , And yeah, she does leak a lot..5 K for 2. Can't be true. She is asking double of that for single. Better to avoid her.

Sreeni
02-16-19, 03:00
Is she Rani from Madhapur? Asking for insane 17 k / 2 hrs.

RrVee123
02-16-19, 03:11
First of all Thanks to seniors who helped me reference for Bong girl. Our forum is very good when we gain trust.

Coming to FR contacted Bong girl on a Saturday afternoon. After a lot of reference issues etc finally she agreed to meet in evening. Being excited I made a plan a plan for travel as I have to go to other end of city and finally got a chance to go travel in metro. Left my bike at station and boarded train while admiring the pic of bong girl, fantasizing her wildly. Then suddenly got an SMS from her requesting a beer for her while coming. Finally arrived her location with necessary stuff and there she is. Not a stunner but OK type with sexybody.

We sat for drinks and she is a chatter box. The only thing we can do to shut her mouth is by fore play. And we started drinks in baby suits while I had very good time playing with her super sexy boobs for almost half an hour. And her bum. Kinkyy.

When I started fingering her pussy she got aroused and we moved on to bed from sofa. Banged her on wot, mish and in doggy for another 15 minutes and done with deed. Enjoyed WOT while holding and sucking her super sexy boobs.

Flip side don't look at asshole while in dog for some people it might be turn off. She is not good at BJ. Paid her and left happily.

While returning ended the day with good professional massage in spa that will not offer extras and I had treated myself with delicious dinner as I am alone. Overall a well nice day spent.

Damages: 5 k + beers.

Boobs 10/10.

Pussy a bit loose.

Body is superb soft. Below waist is awesome sexy.

WIR: may be but after some time with gap.

IndianDom
02-16-19, 05:00
SP and not indie.

Is she an Indie or with a SP?

Jgaurpaw99
02-16-19, 07:13
Couple of day's back I walked into this restaurant floor spa. I visited this placed like a year ago and had FS. After reading the recent FRs I wanted visit this place again.

At the counter I was asked if I am going have any extras. I said don't know. Just want to have a normal massage. Do not want to pay at the counter. Did that last time and masseuse advised not to pay at the counter.

I was shown the room and a lady walked in. I called the counter guy and asked him to show the line up. I choose a lady from the pics on his mobile, I was showed.

Miss S who is half Punjabi and half Bengali walked in and said she will be back in a while as she in middle of doing eye brows for a lady customer. And asked me to change mean while.

After a while she walked back into the room smilingly. I was wearing dispo and had the towel wrapped around me. She came close and pulled the towel away. I was about to lie on the message bed, she touched my Johnny and said not ready yet. With that touch Johnny got ready.

She leaned over me letting me touch her. I held her by waist and she started conversations and told me about her. I reminded her that there is message to be done. Once I got on the bed without any delay I was asked about the extras. After settling at 2 k she let me do LFK and occasionally kissed balls. She said no for BJ. While I was working on her upper body she stripped down and asked me to her rub down there. Once I am done she finished the rest of name sake message.

She talked a lot about her personal life. Willing to meet outside but she is trying a separate number for that. She said she will share that number once she gets it.

Read about the LE heat in the recent posts posted by seniors and that too special mention about this particular place. May be I was lucky enough to be safe. I will not be visiting that place any sooner considering the seniors advise.

JHourHappy
02-16-19, 07:28
Is she Rani from Madhapur? Asking for insane 17 k / 2 hrs.Yes Rani from Mpur. Tell her to get lost.

DigiMan
02-16-19, 07:54
Is she Rani from Madhapur? Asking for insane 17 k / 2 hrs.I think that is her tenth or inter photo. She is not even worth 3 k per hour. Never ever go for her. All you get with her is big big bifi dissatisfaction and that's it. Better to go with your hand bro. If you are too desperate.

Thanks. Digiman.

SureshRaj
02-16-19, 08:58
It's in be. Pet below metro station and nothing to hide here LE is well managed the pub / resto will run up to 12:00 am.All reviews say its an unsafe place and not very happening.

AloyCarja
02-16-19, 10:06
My first FR: Hi everyone posting it little late as this happened couple of weeks back. Also I am not a very good storyteller so please excuse my writing skills.

This is my first experience with a girl in Hyderabad. I went to this spa during evening on Sunday, luckily the restaurants around it were empty hence it was easy for me to directly walk into the spa. Upon entering the spa the first thing that I observed was too much smoke may be because of some scented sticks. There were two guys at the reception and he showed me the catalogue and I selected Swedish massage. He allocated me a small room. I changed my clothes to dispo and after some time a girl entered. She had average face and slightly chubby body structure but her assets were good. She gave me good massage and was constantly asking me if the pressure was right. Since this was my first spa experience I was very shy in asking for extra services but after 20 minutes she herself popped the question and offered HJ + TL at 1 k and B2B at 2 k. Since I only had 1 k cash remaining opted for first offer. She gave me good HJ. Overall the service was good so far for me.

Rating:

Cash: 2 k + 1 k.

Venky199
02-16-19, 14:49
Is she Rani from Madhapur? Asking for insane 17 k / 2 hrs.17 k for 2 hours is a straight no bro.

You will get much better indie than her.

Mmddyy18
02-16-19, 15:16
Rahul,

Can you please PM her number. Thanks for your help in advance.

StillWaiting
02-16-19, 16:17
5 K for 2. Can't be true. She is asking double of that for single. Better to avoid her.Yes 5 K for 2 she does come all you need is to not to hurry. I had multiple times for 10 K for 4 times (FN). You just need to bargain and bargain. Someday she will come down.

StillWaiting
02-16-19, 16:21
Have you experienced her mate what was the WIR and your experience.No I didn't experienced her but I read reviews about her and also saw pics of her. With that I tried to approach her but she always quote more than market price. Due to this I removed her from my list.

Mithunaaa
02-16-19, 16:35
Can you PM me the GFE contacts your mentioned?

Have many contacts of serious GFE girls, ping me and I will share.

Kartik777
02-16-19, 17:32
Anyone tried this bird? Seems to be an indie. Only sex nothing else. No BJ or anything. Is quoting 2500 or 4000 2 shots?Don't even try her. She is Siri but goes by many names like Diksha etc, I have tried her many times in hope that she'd improve her service. But each time, it just got worse. Very mechanical and completely money minded. To make things even worse, the place is like a dump and makes you feel claustrophobic at times.

Kartik777
02-16-19, 17:44
5 K for 2. Can't be true. She is asking double of that for single. Better to avoid her.Mi Amigo,

Owing to the fact that, Shruti quotes way too high, I know it's not possible to convince her for 5 K per 2. Honestly, even I didn't think she would agree, I thought she'd say just one pop for that price. But before she'd say anything, I asked her for 2 pops in 1 hour. I don't know if she heard the complete thing or not, but she agreed. It's true that I didn't go for the 2nd pop as I was in a hurry, so technically, you can count it as one. But she did agree to it. Probably, she was in dire need of money, I couldn't say. The reason why I'm saying that she might've been desperate is, no matter how much we try she wouldn't meet a guy without reference (like me), as far as I know.

CoolBobby
02-16-19, 18:12
Hi friends,

I had another cam session with girl. Luckily found in locanto. I paid first but she didn't provide. But later she WA me and provided service. Good service. She have good tits . Shared her WA no with couple of people in forum.

Thanks,

CB.

BlokeOnTheBloc
02-16-19, 20:40
Is she Rani from Madhapur? Asking for insane 17 k / 2 hrs.Rani she, A. K. A all money down the gutter.

Dead fish still got some flesh. Rani is rotten fish. Go not by her looks, deceptive they are. 17000! Hah!! Not more than 1500 for a quick. Everybody I know of has regretted LT with Rani. Nobody has either written anything home of ST with her.

May sanity prevail over Rani, the ridiculous!

Even the birds in her cage are worse than street side hokey dokeys!

Strictly avoid becoming a lamb on platter to Rani.

BB.

HydHoundog
02-17-19, 03:38
Bro, can you please share bong girls contact. I only have navya and sruthi contact in case if you want.

First of all Thanks to seniors who helped me reference for Bong girl. Our forum is very good when we gain trust.

Coming to FR contacted Bong girl on a Saturday afternoon. After a lot of reference issues etc finally she agreed to meet in evening. Being excited I made a plan a plan for travel as I have to go to other end of city and finally got a chance to go travel in metro. Left my bike at station and boarded train while admiring the pic of bong girl, fantasizing her wildly. Then suddenly got an SMS from her requesting a beer for her while coming. Finally arrived her location with necessary stuff and there she is. Not a stunner but OK type with sexybody.

We sat for drinks and she is a chatter box. The only thing we can do to shut her mouth is by fore play. And we started drinks in baby suits while I had very good time playing with her super sexy boobs for almost half an hour. And her bum. Kinkyy..

Sreeni
02-17-19, 04:12
Rani she, A. K. A all money down the gutter.

Dead fish still got some flesh. Rani is rotten fish. Go not by her looks, deceptive they are. 17000! Hah!! Not more than 1500 for a quick. Everybody I know of has regretted LT with Rani. Nobody has either written anything home of ST with her.

May sanity prevail over Rani, the ridiculous!

Even the birds in her cage are worse than street side hokey dokeys!

Strictly avoid becoming a lamb on platter to Rani.

BB.Thanks bro. For the inputs, Cancelled my Sunday morning time with her. I got suspicious with the price itself but wanted to hear inputs from you all if she is so great.

RavHyd
02-17-19, 06:52
Have many contacts of serious GFE girls, ping me and I will share.Bro, PM me contacts of GFE chicks.

VickyX
02-17-19, 09:33
Hi bro / Seniors,

Anyone could you please give me her digits, I'm new to the city and it is appreciated if you suggest me a good genuine affordable babe. Thanks in advance.

VickyX
02-17-19, 10:24
Hi Seniors,

I'm new to the city wishing to meet only Genuine and Affordable (Telugu babe it's a Plus) t. Could anyone here please help and it is appreciated. Pvt msg me we can Share the digits.

Thanks in advance.

HotDaniel
02-17-19, 10:35
Brethren,

Wait for my next update which should be around Friday, hold off that hungry johnny's.Bro,

You are a savior, any update bro, looking forward for it.

Regards.

AloyCarja
02-17-19, 10:58
It's in be. Pet below metro station and nothing to hide here LE is well managed the pub / resto will run up to 12:00 am.Hi bro,

Thanks for sharing the hint of this pub. I went there yesterday around 9:30 pm and like you mentioned they had girls of quality ranging from decent to worst. But I was just observing the scene over there as I really didn't know how to approach a girl and what all can be done. Any help will be appreciated.

Sstoryteller
02-17-19, 14:38
You have not mentioned services for 2 K, was it B2B or FS.

You could have been lucky with LE scene, looking forward for latest update on this place.

Miss S who is half Punjabi and half Bengali walked in and said she will be back in a while as she in middle of doing eye brows for a lady customer.

Once I got on the bed without any delay I was asked about the extras. After settling at 2 k she let me do LFK and occasionally kissed balls. She said no for BJ. While I was working on her upper body she stripped down and asked me to her rub down there. Once I am done she finished the rest of name sake message.

Read about the LE heat in the recent posts posted by seniors and that too special mention about this particular place. May be I was lucky enough to be safe. I will not be visiting that place any sooner considering the seniors advise.

JemmyJerk01
02-17-19, 18:47
All reviews say its an unsafe place and not very happening.If you have gone through google reviews then it's wrong (unsafe for couples and family) , the owner has employees few wgs for monthly salary, I my self was present till the last minute then LE came vacated the place for closing time, and also LEs payment is 500 k per month so no need to worry.

JemmyJerk01
02-17-19, 18:53
Hi bro,

Thanks for sharing the hint of this pub. I went there yesterday around 9:30 pm and like you mentioned they had girls of quality ranging from decent to worst. But I was just observing the scene over there as I really didn't know how to approach a girl and what all can be done. Any help will be appreciated.And pay the asked amount. Don't go beyond. 5 k. Do not hesitate and don't take much time after the deal once finalized take her to dance floor 99.99% girls come for earning money. Even Afro chick also available they quoted 10 k for night.

CrazyLooks
02-17-19, 20:19
Me too was there yesterday and today. 500 bucks for top access for anyone there. Got a couple of digits needs to try them.

Hi bro,

Thanks for sharing the hint of this pub. I went there yesterday around 9:30 pm and like you mentioned they had girls of quality ranging from decent to worst. But I was just observing the scene over there as I really didn't know how to approach a girl and what all can be done. Any help will be appreciated.

Gigraz
02-17-19, 22:41
Can you please share details of this girl.

Hi friends,

I had another cam session with girl. Luckily found in locanto. I paid first but she didn't provide. But later she WA me and provided service. Good service. She have good tits . Shared her WA no with couple of people in forum.

Thanks,

CB.

VickyX
02-18-19, 10:14
Hi all,

Some of my friends suggested me, so I went to kply bus stop and Me Dani bus stop after 9 pm random days why here the prices are very cheap full night 3 k or below hmmit seems. Is this safe and secured? Anyone tried young birds in these areas please let me know.

LuckyGuy31
02-18-19, 13:31
Please share her digits bro, I am really want to have some good time with Telugu girls.Bro,

I am trying to subscribe but not happening. For sure I will share the digital once I activated my PM.

AjayLucky
02-18-19, 16:32
Can you please share details of this girl.Hello bro,

Instead of trying paid webcams, try free online webcams they are good and you can watch freely.

And there are 1000 of girls giving shows any time no need of login try western webcams.

Google chatrbute and go to 4th link that's shows chatrbute dot eu enjoy your free show.

After seeing this you forget paid webcam girls.

CoolBobby
02-18-19, 17:09
Can you please share details of this girl.Check your PM bro.

RavHyd
02-18-19, 17:47
Yesterday I searched for cam session contacts, after finding 4 contacts, I felt one is genuine, paid 100 for demo, showed me cleavage and cat. Today paid remaining 0.9 K, had awesome session, her boobs are pretty awesome and cat is so cute. I enjoyed it to the core.

Thank you.

VickyX
02-18-19, 17:56
Yeah that is a fetish to have fun with Telugu girl.

Telugu fetish hehehe.

Jgaurpaw99
02-18-19, 19:18
You have not mentioned services for 2 K, was it B2B or FS.

You could have been lucky with LE scene, looking forward for latest update on this place.It was B2B.

Yes, may be I was lucky with LE scene.

Thanks!

HelloIndia838
02-18-19, 19:24
Couple of day's back I walked into this restaurant floor spa. I visited this placed like a year ago and had FS. After reading the recent FRs I wanted visit this place again.

At the counter I was asked if I am going have any extras. I said don't know. Just want to have a normal massage. Do not want to pay at the counter. Did that last time and masseuse advised not to pay at the counter.

I was shown the room and a lady walked in. I called the counter guy and asked him to show the line up. I choose a lady from the pics on his mobile, I was showed.

Miss S who is half Punjabi and half Bengali walked in and said she will be back in a while as she in middle of doing eye brows for a lady customer. And asked me to change mean while.

After a while she walked back into the room smilingly. I was wearing dispo and had the towel wrapped around me. She came close and pulled the towel away. I was about to lie on the message bed, she touched my Johnny and said not ready yet. With that touch Johnny got ready..Hey!

I posted an FR about this place myself. Can you please tell me what miss S name is?

Kkarunkk
02-19-19, 04:01
Hello bro,

Instead of trying paid webcams, try free online webcams they are good and you can watch freely.

And there are 1000 of girls giving shows any time no need of login try western webcams.

Google chatrbute and go to 4th link that's shows chatrbute dot eu enjoy your free show.

After seeing this you forget paid webcam girls.Hi,

For your info. That site is blocked and no longer available on the net at least in India I guess.

Kkarunkk
02-19-19, 04:06
Hi all,

Some of my friends suggested me, so I went to kply bus stop and Me Dani bus stop after 9 pm random days why here the prices are very cheap full night 3 k or below hmmit seems. Is this safe and secured? Anyone tried young birds in these areas please let me know.Bos,

When you read the FRs in the forum you will know the rates that are normally charged. When you ask that question, there is no proper answer for that. You have to decide whether you will be satisfied with an Ambassador car or a BMW, or at least a Honda City / Accent or a creta. So the choice is yours and the pocket is yours. The pricing is usually on similar lines as any product in the market. You need the best, you pay high. You cannot pay, then you can still get an ambassador. You decide!

BabyKutu
02-19-19, 05:01
Brethren,

Famous chains have negotiated, for my friends I have already updated.

A / T / S / M / be have all negotiated their commissions, saloons are very risky still, hold off on small setup's.

Madhapur / Gachibowli are hot. Stay away.

DonutRider
02-19-19, 05:34
Two girls were discussed in Delhi forum. Thanks to the kindhearted author, I was able to get in touch with both of them- Miss P and miss S.

Miss s was for 500/5 min. Aunt type, chubby, good sized boobs. Doesn't show face. Fingering and moaning and dirty talk.

Miss P was for 500/7 min- aunt type, chubby, milky boobs. Squirted a little. Face mask. Used a Dildo.

I liked miss S better.

Karanveerbhat
02-19-19, 06:10
Went to Pavani couple of days back. Now, she is a married woman with a kid. The best thing about that lady is that she will be completely into the act and will make you feel loved. She is not beautiful or fair skinned but her face is pretty nice. She will be a bit shy but 100% cooperative. If you need to spend some good time on bed with some talks and lot of kisses, she is the way to go. We started the act with a kiss. She is a bit heavy so if you are a bit big then you can go to her otherwise it won't be comfortable. She knows about the forum and was asking questions about it too. I just said that I don't know if such a forum exists and her number was shared to me by one of my friends.

Looks- 6/10.

GFE- 9/10.

Hooters- 8/10.

Cat- 8/10.

Damage: 3 k per shot.

DesiNewton
02-19-19, 08:20
Any kind soul please give a proper reference for bong girl Manisha.

Proprono
02-19-19, 08:37
Last week 50 persons were produced before court for inducing customers and taking the customers aside and beating them and robbing.

Hi all,

Some of my friends suggested me, so I went to kply bus stop and Me Dani bus stop after 9 pm random days why here the prices are very cheap full night 3 k or below hmmit seems. Is this safe and secured? Anyone tried young birds in these areas please let me know.

BrxBenjamin
02-19-19, 09:21
Hello bro,

After seeing this you forget paid webcam girls.I so agree. I too used to go for paid girls, until I found this awesome website. Imagine getting a full nude show from this girl. Everyday, for free.

Hyd Passionate
02-19-19, 12:10
First of all, I just say thanks to the ISG members. They FR S posted here had enough hints of the famous Spa in Manhapur. Today I gathered a lot of courage and went there at 3 pm. The restaurant was decently occupied but there were no crowd in the passage. Went inside and asked for full body massage. 2500 was quoted. Did not bargain. He asked for B2B. But I said I will see that later. Asked him to provide the best girl among the lot. I should have asked for pics, but I was already tents has there were talks about LE in the forum for this Spa. I was taken inside a spacious room and asked to change. I was in disco, the girl came in. I liked her looks, she got to know that I am a Bengali originally from Kolkata. She seemed to be very happy for that and told me she is from Kolkata too. Her name starts with S and she is of Punjabi origin. She was very flirty and kissed me straight away without even asking for extras. She lifted her top, showing her amazing cleavage. I asked how much. She said 2 k for full nude B2B. I was in hurry so skipped massage and started caressing her. She removed her top and bra and held my hands. She took my hands straight to her boobs. Boob's were nice firm and soft. Then kissed her entire bare back, ears, neck, she was moaning. We started DFK and she was completely game. Sucked her Tits to my content. She asked me to sit on chair. Removed her pants and panties and literally was showing me model show in front of the mirror with raunchy poses. I pushed her to bed and started licking her pussy. Trust me, I was prepared not to do it. But could not resist. We played along for next 20 minutes like this and she was crazy on bed. No to FS remember. She sucked my balls but I did not encourage BBBJ. She came on top of me and started dry humping vigorously after putting my dispo on. Then she stood beside me, asked me to finger her while giving me HJ. Trust me she was getting literally angry when I was stopping fingering. She came. Yes, not fake. Suddenly juices were all over my finger, she moaned like crazy. I came too. Amazing experience. I got very good massage yesterday in the spa above book store so did not miss it. Got out happy.

Mithunaaa
02-19-19, 13:24
Any reviews on the below two websites? Are they reliable?

http://hotlinesmadhapurxyz1.********.com/

http://madhapurescortsb1.********.com/

Gigraz
02-19-19, 13:41
Hey bro,

Can you please share the contact details.

Two girls were discussed in Delhi forum. Thanks to the kindhearted author, I was able to get in touch with both of them- Miss P and miss S.

Miss s was for 500/5 min. Aunt type, chubby, good sized boobs. Doesn't show face. Fingering and moaning and dirty talk.

Miss P was for 500/7 min- aunt type, chubby, milky boobs. Squirted a little. Face mask. Used a Dildo.

I liked miss S better.

Gigraz
02-19-19, 13:46
Thanks bro.

Much appreciated.

Will have a look

Hello bro,

After seeing this you forget paid webcam girls..

DelhiD
02-19-19, 14:11
I tried to pick one girl successfully and got duped for a buck. Their modus operandi: First, they will agree to whatever you say, 4 hen they will tell you to give the amount to her pimp, then tip, commission etc. So, if you are telugu speaker, have own commute (bike is also OK), You may try but be very careful about timing of giving money. I am not able to crack it yet.

Tip:

1. There is one PCR which roams on that road, avoid if siran is on / nearby.

2. Some gals shifted to opposite side of the road. Check there as well better quality comparatively.

3. Let me know if you scored successfully. Will try myself as well.

Thanks.

DelhiD.

Hi all,

Sstoryteller
02-19-19, 16:42
Thanks for the update bro, even though at this point of time I had not made much sense of the hint on chain names, the last line is enough caution to stay away.

Brethren,

Famous chains have negotiated, for my friends I have already updated.

A / T / S / M / be have all negotiated their commissions, saloons are very risky still, hold off on small setup's.

Madhapur / Gachibowli are hot. Stay away.

RrVee123
02-19-19, 17:52
Bro,

Thanks for the site. Its wonderful and birds are awesome. Different varieties. This has started hunger again and need plan something for this weekend.

Hello bro,

After seeing this you forget paid webcam girls.

DesiNewton
02-19-19, 18:24
Did not post any FRs as my subscription is over. Now I got renewed.

Recently tried Priya, Navya and her friend.

Coming to Priya it was my worst experience till date. Even after twice cancellation, I must realise that sometime is not good but went ahead and waited for almost 1 HR because of her bullshit reasons on the day of meeting. Finally met her, same tried to sell her package but did not agreed, nothing much to say about deed. Same miss, no other position allowed, no DFK, name sake CBJ.

Recommended her friend for second session. Like a dumb agreed listening her words, scene became much worse. She's a dead fish without any expressions. Nothing happened like what she said. Didn't cum either. Left the place in frustration. For nothing she took tip of 0.8 k (They asked the money upfront before starting the deed so couldn't avoid).

Damages 4.5 k+ 0.8 k.

Will never repeat.

AjayLucky
02-19-19, 18:32
Hi,

For your info. That site is blocked and no longer available on the net at least in India I guess.Try dot eu it's works if don't works download free VPN app then all blocked site will work.

SmartRock
02-19-19, 18:51
First of all, I just say thanks to the ISG members. They FR S posted here had enough hints of the famous Spa in Manhapur. Today I gathered a lot of courage and went there at 3 pm. The restaurant was decently occupied but there were no crowd in the passage. Went inside and asked for full body massage. 2500 was quoted. Did not bargain. He asked for B2B. But I said I will see that later. Asked him to provide the best girl among the lot. I should have asked for pics, but I was already tents has there were talks about LE in the forum for this Spa. I was taken inside a spacious room and asked to change. I was in disco, the girl came in. I liked her looks, she got to know that I am a Bengali originally from Kolkata. She seemed to be very happy for that and told me she is from Kolkata too. Her name starts with S and she is of Punjabi origin. She was very flirty and kissed me straight away without even asking for extras. She lifted her top, showing her amazing cleavage. I asked how much. She said 2 k for full nude B2B. I was in hurry so skipped massage and started caressing her. She removed her top and bra and held my hands. She took my hands straight to her boobs. Boob's were nice firm and soft. Then kissed her entire bare back, ears, neck, she was moaning. We started DFK and she was completely game.Can you provide me some brief detail, it is near Miyapur, I am also searching for some places and girl.

Dev13
02-19-19, 18:51
Any reviews on the below two websites? Are they reliable?

http://hotlinesmadhapurxyz1.********.com/

http://madhapurescortsb1.********.com/1st one yes, be ready to be interviewed!! But not value for money. No GFE guarantee, YMMV.

2nd one. No idea.

Suhagra
02-19-19, 19:09
Hi,

Could any one PM Pavani digits please? Thanks in advance.

PaidPtc
02-19-19, 19:51
Guys,

My 2 cents on this. I would recommend to stay away with these girls. So many friends of mine where looted since these are gang including the pimp the auto guys who stay nearby these girls.

Even seen some cases where LE catch hold of you people and leave these ladies.

I tried to pick one girl successfully and got looted when the girl created ruckus after handover the money to pimp the money. Their modus operandi: First, they will agree to whatever you say, 4 hen they will tell you to give the amount to her pimp, then tip, commission etc. So, if you are telugu speaker, have own commute (bike is also OK), You may try but be very careful about timing of giving money. I am not able to crack it yet.

Tip:

1. There is one PCR which roams on that road, avoid if siran is on / nearby.

2. Some gals shifted to opposite side of the road. Check there as well better quality comparatively..

JustiKyzer
02-19-19, 20:15
Hi,

For your info. That site is blocked and no longer available on the net at least in India I guess.VPN is your friend.

DesiNewton
02-19-19, 20:18
There are many FRs in the forum, not going through the every aspect but can try her once. Had a lot chit chat for more than 40 minutes. Even though I'm late and mid night around 11, she was very cooperative and not a time watcher. As usual light weight, perky boobs.

Damages 4 k.

Sstoryteller
02-19-19, 23:48
The site is very much live, may be blocked on mobile data network, but definitely live on laptop.

Hi,

For your info. That site is blocked and no longer available on the net at least in India I guess.

MtlBoy
02-20-19, 02:23
Please don't pay such enormous amount. I have spent 10 K for 2 hours with the attached beauty yesterday in Canada. Ultimate GFE experience. First time I was able to cum three times in a short time.

I am willing to pay good amount for the experience not for a pretty face.

Is she Rani from Madhapur? Asking for insane 17 k / 2 hrs.

JemmyJerk01
02-20-19, 02:53
Hi,

For your info. That site is blocked and no longer available on the net at least in India I guess.Try this which is A form of erotic entertainment in which a dancer gradually undresses to music, she did a strip right in front of everyone, where you can watch it for free if you want to chat, go private chat you need to register after you go for private chat by paying tokens this site having good number of desi the site is stripchat.

MtlBoy
02-20-19, 03:01
Hmm. Every once a while I will try to answer PMs. But it is very frustrating to wait for 1 min for every reply. Is there any way around this?

ABS1199
02-20-19, 03:24
Hi all,

It seems P spa is closed now after recent raids. I tried contacting the manager and he didn't pick the phone. On going to tye place I realized that sign board is also removed. Any info on this?

B spa above HDFC mpur: visited this place. Just HJ with TL in offer by average looking girl. Damage 1.5+ 1. Not worth it.

Cheers.