PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

ABS1199
02-20-19, 03:26
This is inside Madhapur. Girl is from nepal. Offers just top access and HJ. Massage is good.

Damage 1 k +1 k.

WIR: nope.

DonutRider
02-20-19, 06:27
Hello bro,

Instead of trying paid webcams, try free online webcams they are good and you can watch freely.

And there are 1000 of girls giving shows any time no need of login try western webcams.

Google chatrbute and go to 4th link that's shows chatrbute dot eu enjoy your free show.

After seeing this you forget paid webcam girls.Chaturbate has been around for so many years now buddy. Remember it from college / pre mongering days. But I don't know, somehow it didn't feel very real as opposed to what we get on WhatsApp / Skype video calls from paid cams. LOL. I myself have lost so many 100's /200's in search of genuine paid cams, sad!

AjayLucky
02-20-19, 06:28
It's late FR I have visited 2 weeks back famous Mirrorwali.

She is good GFE and she involves in act.

Already there are lot of reviews available in this forum since I don't want go in detail.

Her pussy leaks so much during act.

She use to see herself in mirror during fuck and she is wild.

In her pictures she look chubby and MILF type but in reality she lost lot of weight and she looks thin now a days.

Damage is 10 k for 2 shots and she is not time watcher.

I tried to bargain hard initially she quoted 20 k for 2.

But she is worth for 8 k for 2.

Compare to other Hyderbad Indies she is cooperative and good GFE and she speaks naughty during session that will make her special.

Pavan1527
02-20-19, 15:50
Can you please PM me the details.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Achilies
02-20-19, 15:50
I tried to pick one girl successfully and got duped for a buck. Their modus operandi: First, they will agree to whatever you say, 4 hen they will tell you to give the amount to her pimp, then tip, commission etc. So, if you are telugu speaker, have own commute (bike is also OK), You may try but be very careful about timing of giving money. I am not able to crack it yet.

Tip:

1. There is one PCR which roams on that road, avoid if siran is on / nearby.

2. Some gals shifted to opposite side of the road. Check there as well better quality comparatively.

3. Let me know if you scored successfully. Will try myself as well.

Thanks.

DelhiD.Don't even try bro they will loot you like anything that place is only for mass! Who can tackle situations with brave heart they threaten you by asking your family numbers and obviously after some distance of travel one constable will stop the auto sometimes they have collaboration with police too! So be careful bro if you caught you have to fight back!

But I seriously I advice not to monger in streets of this area but there is chance of getting genuine girls near kphb metro station under flyover you can see some girls they offer sex for 800 rs, BJ for 500 rs but quality will be low they do deed in near by place but go as gang with your friends to lessen the possibility of getting conned. Careful guys!

HarryMan1
02-20-19, 18:27
1st one yes, be ready to be interviewed!! But not value for money. No GFE guarantee, YMMV.

2nd one. No idea.Second that on 1. It is a hit or a miss. Have gotten lucky couple of times while at other times it is like money down the drain.

Cheers.

White Cat 2001
02-20-19, 18:32
Hi,

I am new to this forum.

Can some one help me with the contact of Mirror wali.

I will make sure I shall pass on contacts as I get few.

SmartRock
02-20-19, 19:19
It's in be. Pet below metro station and nothing to hide here LE is well managed the pub / resto will run up to 12:00 am.Can please which metro station I am new in Hyderabad and don't know any station some hint is OK.

VickyX
02-21-19, 01:41
Anyone interested in planning +++sum, ++++sum or group. Please let me know I too join. Hehehehe msg me.

Suhagra
02-21-19, 02:55
Hi,

I have shared Anita number with some of you, but I have somehow lost the number myself. Can anyone PM me the digits?

Jgaurpaw99
02-21-19, 03:33
Can please which metro station I am new in Hyderabad and don't know any station some hint is OK.Just google for a pub in Hyderabad with same name as of Portugal's Capital. You will get the results.

HappyHogan9
02-21-19, 07:22
Hi,

I have shared Anita number with some of you, but I have somehow lost the number myself. Can anyone PM me the digits?Check your PM bro. Cheers.

PapilonInSpire
02-21-19, 08:41
Just google for a pub in Hyderabad with same name as of Portugal's Capital. You will get the results.Bro,

Don't waste 1000 bucks visiting this place. I was there yesterday and the ratio of men to women was 10:1. Could only find one decent girl there and she was preoccupied.

Kkarunkk
02-21-19, 09:17
Bro,

Don't waste 1000 bucks visiting this place. I was there yesterday and the ratio of men to women was 10:1. Could only find one decent girl there and she was preoccupied.In most of such places, what very much matters is also the Timing and the day of the week. So a couple of visits will give you that clarity on which day / days there are more women.

RrVee123
02-21-19, 10:55
Attached bird is available with Miss K. Hope you will enjoy.

P.S: I am yet to try so can't review her. Happy mongering.

VickyX
02-21-19, 23:43
If she is really like this I would like to makeup in front her mirror exclusively hehehehe Hello, Seniors please Pvt msg me her digits. In the pic she is beautiful mouthwatering fantastic delicious please share her digits and strong reference.

Thanks in advance.

JemmyJerk01
02-22-19, 03:45
In most of such places, what very much matters is also the Timing and the day of the week. So a couple of visits will give you that clarity on which day / days there are more women.True bro the timing and day is important mostly the crowd will found from Thursday to Sunday and 8/9 pm crowd will be huge as I said the guy employed good no of WG's.

BabyKutu
02-22-19, 04:56
If she is really like this I would like to makeup in front her mirror exclusively hehehehe Hello, Seniors please Pvt msg me her digits. In the pic she is beautiful mouthwatering fantastic delicious please share her digits and strong reference.

Thanks in advance.She likes getting involved and she gets turned on seeing herself done in front of the mirror.

NoviceHunter
02-22-19, 09:00
Number can be shared only if you have active PM.

Hi,

I am new to this forum.

Can some one help me with the contact of Mirror wali.

I will make sure I shall pass on contacts as I get few.

SunnyMonger
02-22-19, 09:15
Friends,

As weekend approaching please be cautious on the MP scene. The T spa in Mpally got raided and BTW this MP was untouched from last 7 years.

Be cautious and happy mongering.

Regards,

SM.

VickyX
02-22-19, 10:09
[Deleted by Admin]

VickyX
02-22-19, 10:18
Hello please reply me anyone.

JamesFromHeave
02-22-19, 11:21
Attached bird is available with Miss K. Hope you will enjoy.

P.S: I am yet to try so can't review her. Happy mongering.Service not very good.

DesiNewton
02-22-19, 19:12
Thanks for Paidptc for giving me reference and quick response over PM. I definitely owe you broh. Contacted her on whatsapp and fixed deal for 2 shots. Went to agreed place. Bought her drinks and smoke as she loves drinking. Had a good chit chat over drinks (mostly her personal life). Then proceeded to deed, light DFK, no BBJ and completed in miss (as other positions are not allowed and asking for more money). Couldn't figure whether moans are real or fake.

Had few more drinks and started second session. Couldn't cum this time as she is complaining of pain. Did a HJ (disappointing thing).

Pros.

* Well maintained body.

* Firm boobs (which lacks in many Indies in Hyderabad).

Damages 8 k+ drinks.

Twishfish
02-22-19, 19:27
Hey guys,

Some how I feel everything in Hyderabad is a scam.

Type-1:- I'm basically very afraid of getting caught, So fixed an appointment for out call with a girl. Did multiple WA voice calls for confirmation. Asked me to pay half in advance and sent me the location. She called me and said that she can see my car but asked me to pay the rest for which I did. She called again and asked me to pay 2 k more for outcall. It was in MPur, to avoid unnecessary stares I did. She called again and asked to me to pay 2 k more. I was super frustrated and left the place. Damage 10 K.

Type-2:- Tinder / OKC. This is most stupidest scam ever. They match with you and say video call for 500/1 K. Paid for few. No output. They say "jaan money aaya nahi, check kartha hun!

Type-3: Locanto / skokka. I think these doesn't even require any explanation. They have the same description in every post and best part is they post the same thing in multiple cities.

Type-4: AH. You will get a message from some foreigner saying "Hey honey! I'm horny! They even connect in hangouts. Asks you where do you stay in Hyderabad? And when you ask the same question replies with an area nearby (by looking at the maps). Sends some photos for which even the reverse image search doesn't return anything. Seems genuine until that point. Once everything is all set and when you are about to meet. They ask you to do ODP. Suddenly they become super friendly and sends you all the steps to register. Brethren be careful at this point. The link provide will redirect to some shitty site where it says free but asks your credit card. This is the redflag. I have read stories about this scam that 170 $ being cut every month with out their notice.

So the meta point here is, use your social skills. You are not going to score with your desperation. Ask them for dates, be clear on what you are looking for.

Achilies
02-22-19, 19:34
Vickyx,

If it's yousufguda her face is just like maid.

4/10.

Pussy = not at all tight!

Room = luxurious room is joke she doesn't own any place does at other aunty's place! Which is not at all great! But as per your report and from other mongers experiences this Sashi should be different from the one who is famous here!

VickyX
02-22-19, 20:08
Why it is not good I thought to meet what happened what could be your overall ratings please tell bro.

Sstoryteller
02-22-19, 21:21
Just when I was planning to visit shit happens.

First heard of LE activity in Sbad, no city seems safe.

Friends,

As weekend approaching please be cautious on the MP scene. The T spa in Mpally got raided and BTW this MP was untouched from last 7 years.

Be cautious and happy mongering.

Regards,

SM.

HappyHogan9
02-22-19, 21:49
If it's yousufguda her face is just like maid.

4/10.

Pussy = not at all tight!

Room = luxurious room is joke she doesn't own any place does at other aunty's place! Which is not at all great! But as per your report and from other mongers experiences this Sashi should be different from the one who is famous here!Maybe this is our brother's fantasy who is obsessed with her and wishes to have a session like this. Too good to be true, even for a different Sashi.

Just my opinion. Peace.

HappyHogan9
02-22-19, 21:53
Bro,

Don't waste 1000 bucks visiting this place. I was there yesterday and the ratio of men to women was 10:1. Could only find one decent girl there and she was preoccupied.This place is somewhat over hyped and it's really hard to find decent ones. Found a couple of them but they claim to be just dancers not WGs. We'll see about that soon. Cheers.

Rax Kumar
02-22-19, 23:12
Bro,

Can you share her pic, I have been trying to get her pic for a while but did not see her yet.

It's late FR I have visited 2 weeks back famous Mirrorwali.

She is good GFE and she involves in act.

Already there are lot of reviews available in this forum since I don't want go in detail.

Her pussy leaks so much during act.

She use to see herself in mirror during fuck and she is wild.

In her pictures she look chubby and MILF type but in reality she lost lot of weight and she looks thin now a days.

Damage is 10 k for 2 shots and she is not time watcher.

I tried to bargain hard initially she quoted 20 k for 2.

But she is worth for 8 k for 2.

Compare to other Hyderbad Indies she is cooperative and good GFE and she speaks naughty during session that will make her special.

Rax Kumar
02-22-19, 23:15
How much did you pay for her in Canada?

Please don't pay such enormous amount. I have spent 10 K for 2 hours with the attached beauty yesterday in Canada. Ultimate GFE experience. First time I was able to cum three times in a short time.

I am willing to pay good amount for the experience not for a pretty face.

RrVee123
02-23-19, 03:44
Bro,

In all my visits which are more than 3 she never offered such kind except GFE. And the luxurious room is something also I need to check with her in my next visit. It was always a small room enough to stand 2 people with mirror and COT with attached bathroom.

Hey yo,

I read all the forums about her, eventhough I got many offers, I choose her to meetup at first. After continuous chats got slot and went to location first I have taught in mind and Believe me guys she is completely different in pics than real, In Reality she is sexy. So met her in a new luxurious safe room, that's a big story its an adventurous experience for me. After that we both went into bedroom she served me with delicious food and drinks, I enjoyed eating it. After completion had little bit chit chat and few minutes later fun started on bed we both hugged smooching pressing those handful of boobs and my thing became 90 degrees. She told me remove her dress and I removed her clothes bra panties she is lying on bed and I too got up removed my clothes and jumped on top of her she enjoyed it rolled cuddle for eeh while smooched kiss licks sucks all over, BJ is completely awesome I told her I'm going to CM Out fast if you do this and the she immediately comforts me hey my prince don't get tempt be cool relax and took balloon wore it on my 90'degrees, Did multiple angles in all angles she consumed me and I'm googling Ksutra website tried all poses as mentioned in the website..

BabyKutu
02-23-19, 04:23
How much did you pay for her in Canada?Shouldn't be more than 100 CAD if in Ontario.

Kkarunkk
02-23-19, 07:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

PapilonInSpire
02-23-19, 08:59
Visited Mirrorwali 3 times in the last months and for a change decided to visit Anita whose number was shared by hydmong. She looks fair, talks sweetly has a safe house. It was a nice session, gets tired soon on WOT. Only drawback is didn't offer DFK. Damages-3. 5 k.

HydMong
02-23-19, 09:55
Hi all,

Indi NE got a new chic, looks cute. I am unable to meet her as I will be busy for next two months. She told me to refer someone, If anybody are interested ping me. Will share NE contact she will get her friend.

RockStarRavi
02-23-19, 10:01
I am a dormant member and the forum for more than a couple of years. Having wasted a lot of money, I decided to go in for subscription and got the same couple of days back.

A big thanks to Achilles bro for prompt response and he z the only one who has replied.

Any kind hearted bro can please share digits of good looking indes in Hyderabad like Siri, Mirrorwali and any other.

Shall reciprocate to you should you need any help in Delhi.

An appeal to king of Hyderabad forum, Babykutu. Bro please clear your inbox. Unable to send message to you for couple of days and earnest request to share nice contacts.

Ravik5932
02-23-19, 11:32
Hey guys,

Some how I feel everything in Hyderabad is a scam.

Type-1:- I'm basically very afraid of getting caught, So fixed an appointment for out call with a girl. Did multiple WA voice calls for confirmation. Asked me to pay half in advance and sent me the location. She called me and said that she can see my car but asked me to pay the rest for which I did. She called again and asked me to pay 2 k more for outcall. It was in MPur, to avoid unnecessary stares I did. She called again and asked to me to pay 2 k more. I was super frustrated and left the place. Damage 10 K.

Type-2:- Tinder / OKC. This is most stupidest scam ever. They match with you and say video call for 500/1 K. Paid for few. No output. They say "jaan money aaya nahi, check kartha hun!

Type-3: Locanto / skokka. I think these doesn't even require any explanation. They have the same description in every post and best part is they post the same thing in multiple cities..Golden rule of mongering. Never ever pay in advance. Even if it leads to a missing chance.

Massaholic
02-23-19, 16:27
Hello folks,

I will be in Hyderabad this week, and am looking for some genuine ans reliable MP or indie contacts. I can exchange for contacts in Delhi and Pune. Please pm me. Thanks.

RavHyd
02-23-19, 17:44
Guys,

I tried to have session with Pooja and Kausalya.

I went all the way to Attapur & after seeing Pooja's face I fell into utter disappointment and returned without doing anything.

After that I called Kausalys, trust me she is not even worth for 50 rupees.

If you have a good taste then please avoid them, otherwise you Johnny will haunt you.

Happy mongering.

Dratini
02-23-19, 17:54
I have been with her twice and it's a small room on the 1st floor with a mirror, bed and a bathroom and I don't think she will provide anything more to anyone.

Bro,

In all my visits which are more than 3 she never offered such kind except GFE. And the luxurious room is something also I need to check with her in my next visit. It was always a small room enough to stand 2 people with mirror and COT with attached bathroom.

VickyX
02-23-19, 18:56
Already said it is a big adventures it is not eh regular one in which you guys meet. It is some where far in remote part of area it will be like a branded room for Premium boys like me.

Beeeeee handsome sexy and cute.

Pay more to get more benefits.

When I met her she is beautiful had facial makeup dressed sexy looked elegantly I too got shocked I thought she will come like an aunty. That she doesn't want to disappoint me I even already told directly straight to her face, in pics you're ugly but why in reality so sexy. She replied it is specially for you my prince. Her age is in between 22 to 24.

For me her pussy is tight because my dick is 9' huge but for some of them it might be loose because there thing might be very small.

VickyX
02-23-19, 22:20
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

RavHyd
02-24-19, 01:07
Already said it is a big adventures it is not eh regular one in which you guys meet. It is some where far in remote part of area it will be like a branded room for Premium boys like me.

When I met her she is beautiful had facial makeup dressed sexy looked elegantly I too got shocked I thought she will come like an aunty. That she doesn't want to disappoint me I even already told directly straight to her face, in pics you're ugly but why in reality so sexy. She replied it is specially for you my prince. Her age is in between 22 to 24.

For me her pussy is tight because my dick is 9' huge but for some of them it might be loose because there thing might be very small.Bro,

It doesn't matter how long is your duck, it always matter how much stamina you have.

Funny guy.

SmartRock
02-24-19, 05:59
Hi all,

Indi NE got a new chic, looks cute. I am unable to meet her as I will be busy for next two months. She told me to refer someone, If anybody are interested ping me. Will share NE contact she will get her friend.Bro,

Can you give her contact detail or way to find her I am new in Hyderabad.

SmartRock
02-24-19, 06:40
Bro,

In all my visits which are more than 3 she never offered such kind except GFE. And the luxurious room is something also I need to check with her in my next visit. It was always a small room enough to stand 2 people with mirror and COT with attached bathroom.Bro,

can share me the detail or any hint how to find her.

Karanveerbhat
02-24-19, 07:29
Hey,

Any one tried Manisha, the Bengali girl? She is asking 5 k per shot and doesn't look that good. I quoted 3.5 K and she said bye. I happily agreed!

RrVee123
02-24-19, 09:44
Don't want be bias but definitely want to shout out that Muslim birds are a real gold on bed. Euphoria.

MtlBoy
02-24-19, 10:47
She is one of my first girls. I started with 200 CAD. She charged me same for last two years (met her three times) even though she has hiked her prices.

How much did you pay for her in Canada?

MtlBoy
02-24-19, 10:51
It is difficult to get a decent girl for 100 CAD / h. Can get half hour deals for 120.

Shouldn't be more than 100 CAD if in Ontario.

UltimateBliss
02-24-19, 10:53
Can any one pm be some genuine Telugu cam girl. Seems like forum is filling with good FRS on cam girls. Is the experiences really that good?

HappyHogan9
02-24-19, 10:58

For me her pussy is tight because my dick is 9' huge but for some of them it might be loose because there thing might be very small.I'm seriously hoping you meant 9 inches (9") not 9 feet (9' LOL.

It's always a pleasure to meet a 9" Indian though. Cheers bro.

DesiNewton
02-24-19, 20:45
Don't want be bias but definitely want to shout out that Muslim birds are a real gold on bed. Euphoria.In my bucket list bro. Didn't get chance to try anyone. Even we have a saying on this in Telugu.

DesiNewton
02-24-19, 20:49
Hey,

Any one tried Manisha, the Bengali girl? She is asking 5 k per shot and doesn't look that good. I quoted 3.5 K and she said bye. I happily agreed!I recently tried bro. 4 days back. Most of the FRs are positive. My case is little different from them.

Sharpo30
02-24-19, 23:44
Hello,

Please do share contact. PM active.

Hi all,

Indi NE got a new chic, looks cute. I am unable to meet her as I will be busy for next two months. She told me to refer someone, If anybody are interested ping me. Will share NE contact she will get her friend.

Hyd Passionate
02-25-19, 02:25
I recently tried bro. 4 days back. Most of the FRs are positive. My case is little different from them.Can you share the contact of Manisha with me please.

HydNewbie
02-25-19, 04:12
Hi guys,

Successfully purchased the membership.

Can someone please help me as I am a newbie I don't have any digits to exchange but if I have any I will definitely give.

HydNewbie
02-25-19, 04:28
Hi guys,

Can someone please share me digits of mature birds who provide GFE please.

Sudhaakargupte
02-25-19, 04:41
I am a dormant member and the forum for more than a couple of years. Having wasted a lot of money, I decided to go in for subscription and got the same couple of days back.

A big thanks to Achilles bro for prompt response and he z the only one who has replied.

Any kind hearted bro can please share digits of good looking indes in Hyderabad like Siri, Mirrorwali and any other.

Shall reciprocate to you should you need any help in Delhi.

An appeal to king of Hyderabad forum, Babykutu. Bro please clear your inbox. Unable to send message to you for couple of days and earnest request to share nice contacts.Check your inbox bro. Sent Siri contact from P'Nagar.

Cenator369
02-25-19, 06:54
Brethren, travelling to vizag for 2 days. In the third week. Needed good GFE to stay with me. Kindly share the details with references.

LoneGoer
02-25-19, 06:59
Hey senior group members,

I am new in Hyderabad and want to meet some mind blowing figures. Help me out to find some chicks. PM me numbers. Help appreciated.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Gopi143
02-25-19, 07:31
Hi Rahul,

Can you please PM me digits of Red Dress girl, today I will try her.

Thanks.

Yesterday's report on miss s (red dress girl) . A beautiful lady whom we can enjoy in every aspect she is an pure GFE a very good kisser and at times her moans will make us go crazy. She is open to all except anal and CIM.

GFE: 10/10.

Boobs: 10/10. (You go crazy. Size 40).

Charges- 6 k for night.

Hang12
02-25-19, 07:50
Hi everyone,

I am new here and am a mild lover. If any one could help me please help am unable to send PM as it says credit card payments are banned. Please help me would pay.

Dratini
02-25-19, 09:11
Seniors,

Please PM me if there is any hotel which allows couples where only the guy has an ID proof (Local ID) and the girl doesn't have any ID proof.

Thanks in advance.

VickyX
02-25-19, 10:37
Hello dear friends,

Please share me her digits if you have digits of this girl and her name. She is my crush hehehe.

I want her please help me please please hmmmmmm. Please.

Rjv72
02-25-19, 13:30
Hi mongers,

Yesterday went to to pub / resto / longue-LOL, which is located in. Pet where the entry would be 1 k (. 5 k non refundable and. 5 k two pints) after entering you can find good, bad, worst and trans, intially we need to pay. 2 k to. 5 k to a girl so that she will dance with you where you can press the boobs while dancing and also you can pick any of the girl to room with you neg skills (most of them are indies and co-network girls) the damages would be 2 k to 3 k for a pop, so try your luck and please don't over pay and also don't buy them drinks.

Happy mongering.Hi,

I am 40 yrs single in Hyderabad, any age restriction at this Pub?

Gopi143
02-25-19, 13:30
Hi guys,

Can any one share this girl digits please.

Mithunaaa
02-25-19, 16:12
So visited 3 indies mentioned in this forum. Neha, Navya's friend and Siri.

Neha.

Got her home as she lives far. She promised good service and her photo was enticing.

Came home and sat on the sofa. No DFK, just light.

No BBJ. She was lactating, so did not want to suck.

Only Miss. She was fat with a big tummy.

Waste of money and time.

Definitely not WIR.

Damage - 4 k.

Navya's friend.

Had planned for Navya, but she was in her periods.

So had her friend. She has the biggest racks I've seen.

Sucked them to my satisfaction. DFK which she seemed to be enjoying.

BBJ. She is ready to do without condoms, but I prefer not to. Excellent sucking skills.

And here comes the highlight. Rimming. Deep rimming.

Miss. , she wanted more.

Definitely a WIR.

Safe house.

Damage- 4 k.

Siri.

Went to her house. Safe.

DFK and kissing on the neck.

Undressed. Big boobs and a great ass.

Allowed me to suck boobs.

BBJ. Good one.

Miss. She was moaning.

She seemed in a hurry but it was good.

Good looking for 3 K.

Will WIR.

HydNewbie
02-25-19, 17:32
Yesterday's report on miss s (red dress girl) . A beautiful lady whom we can enjoy in every aspect she is an pure GFE a very good kisser and at times her moans will make us go crazy. She is open to all except anal and CIM.

GFE: 10/10.

Boobs: 10/10. (You go crazy. Size 40).

Charges- 6 k for night.Can you please share her digits.

Robin999
02-25-19, 17:32
Seniors,

Please PM me if there is any hotel which allows couples where only the guy has an ID proof (Local ID) and the girl doesn't have any ID proof.

Thanks in advance.Dear,

In the first place hotels do not allow.

Second of all, its slightly risky in hotels even 4 star.

Max you can try hotel like the park and sneak in.

SureshRaj
02-25-19, 20:52
Hi,

I am 40 yrs single in Hyderabad, any age restriction at this Pub?Fuck this pubs in Hyderabad, no stag policy in the shittiest of pubs. I would rather go to Bangalore for a weekend rather set foot in this shithole pubs.

SureshRaj
02-25-19, 20:57
In most of such places, what very much matters is also the Timing and the day of the week. So a couple of visits will give you that clarity on which day / days there are more women.Why waste your hard earned money on essentially a pimp palace, with bouncers.

MySecretLife
02-25-19, 22:11
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry for an off-the-topic request.

I'm from Bangalore and I'd be soon visiting 'Bhagyanagarm' for a personal work.

I have checked HoYo and Threebo etc. ; all of them are like 12 Noon Check-in and 11 AM check-out. All of these chains are demanding half a day extra money for early hours check-in.

Could anyone please let me know any decent hotel which allows 24 hours check-in and check-out.
(Please note that I am not looking for any GFE Hotel for Debauchery, I'm visiting on personal work).

If it is not too much to ask, any hotel near Nampally or Kacheguda is preferable due to proximity to Railway-station.

If any trusted other service-apartments or A-be-and-be is also fine, not necessarily in or around to the above mentioned locations.

My budget is 1000 INR Min and 2000 INR Max per-day.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

MSL.

P.S.: My PM is open.

Dratini
02-25-19, 23:05
Thanks, just read a FR about that girl without ID proof. I don't think I need to take such risk for her.

Dear,

In the first place hotels do not allow.
econd of all, its slightly risky in hotels even 4 star.

Max you can try hotel like the park and sneak in.

Robin999
02-26-19, 02:06
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry for an off-the-topic request.

I'm from Bangalore and I'd be soon visiting 'Bhagyanagarm' for a personal work.

I have checked HoYo and Threebo etc. ; all of them are like 12 Noon Check-in and 11 AM check-out. All of these chains are demanding half a day extra money for early hours check-in.

Could anyone please let me know any decent hotel which allows 24 hours check-in and check-out.
(Please note that I am not looking for any GFE Hotel for Debauchery, I'm visiting on personal work).

If it is not too much to ask, any hotel near Nampally or Kacheguda is preferable due to proximity to Railway-station.

If any trusted other service-apartments or A-be-and-be is also fine, not necessarily in or around to the above mentioned locations..Book any oyo for around 800-900 and do early check in. They charge max 400 extra for early morning check-in. Try red blus sunrise section for 6 am to 6 am check-in / out.

HoneyHunt05
02-26-19, 03:50
Hello dear friends,

Please share me her digits if you have digits of this girl and her name. She is my crush hehehe.

I want her please help me please please hmmmmmm. Please.Dude, such random questions may not get answers. You need to give little background about how you got the pics and if she is with an SP, some details of the SP as well. ISG is not Google where you randomly post some pics and ask for name and number.

Cheers.

HH.

Kalyanram1338
02-26-19, 06:26
Hi bro,

Are you talking about Nithya here. Because I saw bad reviews about here. Can you please confirm.

So visited 3 indies mentioned in this forum. Neha, Navya's friend and Siri.

Neha.

Got her home as she lives far. She promised good service and her photo was enticing.

Came home and sat on the sofa. No DFK, just light.

No BBJ. She was lactating, so did not want to suck.

Only Miss. She was fat with a big tummy.

Waste of money and time.

Definitely not WIR.

Damage - 4 k.

Navya's friend.

Had planned for Navya, but she was in her periods..

Gopi143
02-26-19, 07:09
Hi guys,

Please share digits of this Red Dress girl.

Thanks.

BrewGuy87
02-26-19, 08:18
Folks,

I've seen many people asking this poster for details on his FR. Stop asking info from Rahul1249. This poster has been posting fake FRs for a while. Doesn't even have PM activated. Don't waste your time pinging him for contacts.

Hi Rahul,

Can you please PM me digits of Red Dress girl, today I will try her.

Thanks.

VickyX
02-26-19, 10:33
Dude, such random questions may not get answers. You need to give little background about how you got the pics and if she is with an SP, some details of the SP as well. ISG is not Google where you randomly post some pics and ask for name and number.

Cheers.

HH.Bro,

2 to 3 months back one of my SP shared it to my fake whatsapp number and I lost that number due to an update but these pics were stored in mobile. I love her she is my Apple my grapes my jilebi my crush my daily hp hehehe after digging this forums some where around here someone posted about her and I found out her post. I believe if anyone in this forum would have known her I kindly request this forum guys to help me to find my girl my baby my sweet heart so that I can be with her. TrueLove.

Amateur Hunter
02-26-19, 12:34
Hello dear friends,

I want her please help me please please hmmmmmm. Please.I have her number from a dating site. But her whatsapp status says: only phone fun. So I never contacted her.

MontyFukrey
02-26-19, 13:12
I was able to do reverse image search and found more photo in this series on Twitter. So I don't think she is a WG.

Dude, such random questions may not get answers. You need to give little background about how you got the pics and if she is with an SP, some details of the SP as well. ISG is not Google where you randomly post some pics and ask for name and number.

Cheers.

HH.

HarperGuy
02-26-19, 16:11
Please share her digits and pics via PM.

Hi all,

Manamjeet
02-26-19, 17:53
Hello friends,

I have just joined this site and you can call me naive but I somehow did not understand the meanings of few like GFE, LE, DFK etc, appreciate if someone could help me out with this.

Cheers.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

MySecretLife
02-26-19, 20:23
Book any oyo for around 800-900 and do early check in. They charge max 400 extra for early morning check-in. Try red blus sunrise section for 6 am to 6 am check-in / out.Robin Brother,

Thank you for your response mentioning about ReedBus Hotels section with 6 AM Check-in option. It seems to be more pocket friendly compared to HoYo.

Regards,

MSL.

Robin999
02-26-19, 21:45
Robin Brother,

Thank you for your response mentioning about ReedBus Hotels section with 6 AM Check-in option. It seems to be more pocket friendly compared to HoYo.

Regards,

MSL.Happy to help.

Robin999
02-26-19, 21:48
Hello all,

Hyderabad is home town. Done enough mongering few months back.

Based in Bangalore (happy to help with info / connects in Bangalore).

Chennai scene is also superb- can help with connects.

Please help me (PM) with SP / GFEin Hyderabad. I am kind of out of touch.

Thanks and cheers.

PvtTomlins
02-26-19, 23:00
Follow what the admin said, but a few quick ones to help.

GFE. Girl Friend Experience.

DFK. Deep French Kiss.

LE. Law Enforcement / Cops / Police.

WG. Working Girl.

SP. Service Provider.

Indie. Independent (running own show as opposed to, via a SP).

WOT. Woman on Top.

BBJ. Bare Blowjob.

CBJ. Covered Blowjob.

FS. Full Service (Usually at a massage parlour).

HJ. Handjob.

WIR. Willing to return (The reviewer is saying if they are willing to return and meet the same bird again).

Bird. The girl.

Hope it helps.

HotDaniel
02-26-19, 23:24
Hi guys,

Thanks.Bro,

Someone recently posted that she is with SP Miss K KPHB.

Check last 20 pages, in case you have miss k no, please share with me.

RrVee123
02-27-19, 02:33
Hi bro,

She is from miss K boquet who was there some 5 months back. I remember she whatsapped me twice when this girl was available but after that no show of this girl. Even I inquired explicitly for this girl and response was the girl had left and not sure when she will come again.

Hi guys,

Thanks.

Sstoryteller
02-27-19, 09:51
A new MP is in business. The owners of this MP are partners of a MP in F ngr, hence they are aware of customer needs, and I have spoken to them few times to ask the birds not to jack up the extras charges. The place is just few weeks in business and trying several new birds, so for sometime you may find birds changing frequently.

However according to owners they are bringing 2 birds on 2 Mar and he challenged me that one of them is gem (he knows my definition of gem) , I am also looking forward to it.

PM me for details, I will share with contributing members, whether senior or not, but definitely contributing members. Members only asking questions and not contributing, it may depend I may or may not reply.

CoolBobby
02-27-19, 15:42
Hi friends,

Anyone tried famous salon turned to spa near chacha university. If so please let me know how was the massage, girls and any scope for extras.

Thankful to all.

HashBoi85
02-27-19, 15:42
For me her pussy is tight because my dick is 9' huge but for some of them it might be loose because there thing might be very small.Yeah bro mine is so small that sometimes I forget that its even there and I start searching my pockets. Sigh.

MontyFukrey
02-27-19, 18:05
Got connected with SP. Sent attached pics. Any review guys. SP asking for 6 k shot in Mpur. Definitely not worth more than 3.5 k.

Anyone knows her please share feedback. Thanks.

HydNewbie
02-27-19, 18:42
Hi guys,

My PM is open can somebody please share me budget friendly birds digits please.

I currently don't have any but if I find any I will definitely share please.

Thanks in advance.

HotDaniel
02-28-19, 00:12
Hello brother,

I would like to discuss with a lot of experience seniors how do you all deal with STD's such as Herpes for knowledge purpose and to take precautionary measure.

I understand that using protection, avoiding DATY, DFK would ensure that you are not contacting the Traditions STD's, however when it come to the case of Herpes its just a matter of Skin to Skin contact anywhere which can lead to herpes and it is said that this is very common, one stat says 70-80% people in the US have it and its not curable.

I don't want to contact this, how can we be extremely safe, especially, when mongering with WG's, Indies.

I have read the typical google answers and am not looking for those, just would like to know, what are the tips and tricks that you all guys follow to avoid this in the first place and be safe.

I have heard of people having sex with extremely high number of people but still remain clean.

Lets start this discussion and practice safe sex.

Brother like Babykuttu and other notable seniors and everyone kindly comment.

JackCool23
02-28-19, 03:00
Last weekend thought of trying old see spa. So, contacted the receptionist. She told that she is working now in be spa and asked me come down to be spa. Agreed to provide the same 3 k package 90 minutes, girl switch after 45 minutes. Went down and got a good looking therapist. Lot of hints for extras during massage and ended with HJ and top access. No FS or B2B provided.

DelhiD
02-28-19, 09:12
Hey bro,

I think there is separate thread for discussions on STD / STI as well. Though not discouraging anyone to discuss here.

Hello brother,

I would like to discuss with a lot of experience seniors how do you all deal with STD's such as Herpes for knowledge purpose and to take precautionary measure.

I understand that using protection, avoiding DATY, DFK would ensure that you are not contacting the Traditions STD's, however when it come to the case of Herpes its just a matter of Skin to Skin contact anywhere which can lead to herpes and it is said that this is very common, one stat says 70-80% people in the US have it and its not curable.

I don't want to contact this, how can we be extremely safe, especially, when mongering with WG's, Indies.

I have read the typical google answers and am not looking for those, just would like to know, what are the tips and tricks that you all guys follow to avoid this in the first place and be safe..

Smibty9
02-28-19, 11:25
Hi mongers,

Hope you're are having fun.

Met the bong last week, my experience was average. It was a hurried session, I think she was expecting another monger immediately.

Best part of the session was her boob's. Damn. They are great and spent good time playing with them. Allowed only miss. And completed in that.

BabyKutu
02-28-19, 16:58
Hey bro,

I think there is separate thread for discussions on STD / STI as well. Though not discouraging anyone to discuss here.There is. Let me write a bit on this later tomorrow.

HydPrince
02-28-19, 18:24
Hello friends,

After reading about the bar in recent weeks located at queen's stomach, went to just explore the scene couple of days ago.

Entry fee is 1 k (0. 5 for drinks). The atmosphere is very electric with high volume music and lot of WG. It was more like a market place with lot of youngsters and lot of WG.

Looks wise you can hardly find 3-4 average type and rest are best not to talk about. In case you decide to touch a wg, charges are 0.5 k and you can do whatever you want except getting laid inside the bar. With lot of public and cameras around, it's very very uncomfortable.

If someone just wants to look around, it's worth visiting. But if you want to have fun, it may not be the right place owing to crowd and cameras.

Hats off to the owners though. They are running it in a busy area. You maybe lucky if WG agrees to meet outside.

RohanM
02-28-19, 21:07
I like to play with danger so anybody knows cheap street pickup?

Also anybody tried them near Hi tech railway station?

Dev13
02-28-19, 21:12
Hey bro,

I think there is separate thread for discussions on STD / STI as well. Though not discouraging anyone to discuss here.http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3612-Sexual-Wellness-and-other-related-discussions

JHourHappy
03-01-19, 03:21
Hi bro,

Are you talking about Nithya here. Because I saw bad reviews about here. Can you please confirm.It is diff girl. But can be contacted through Navya only. Ping me for details.

Wonering
03-01-19, 12:11
Location trace.

Hi Friends,

Although I am from Mumbai forum, but issue posted by me are general & hence I posing here also.

Recently my wife caught me about relationship with thai girl and now she is watching me very closely. Whenever go out, she asks me to turn on location sharing on google map or live sharing in whatsapp. This is putting lot of restrictions on me.

But I can't stop my activities for long.

Can you suggest some ways to manipulate my location so that it will show the location I want to show and not my real location. Is there anyway, where I can show my self traveling from place A to be in a car while actually being one place in real.

Some tech savvy guys can really help. This is will help me in general.

Also now wife knows legal name of the thai girl and whenever I check in any hotel for my official work, she calls that hotel & check if any one with the legal name of my girl also is in the hotel. Guys Just help me with this problem also.

Thanks.

RohanM
03-01-19, 15:34
Location trace.

Hi Friends,

Although I am from Mumbai forum, but issue posted by me are general & hence I posing here also.

Recently my wife caught me about relationship with thai girl and now she is watching me very closely. Whenever go out, she asks me to turn on location sharing on google map or live sharing in whatsapp. This is putting lot of restrictions on me.

Can you suggest some ways to manipulate my location so that it will show the location I want to show and not my real location. Is there anyway, where I can show my self traveling from place A to be in a car while actually being one place in real..Many fake GPS apps are in playstore, just search for it.

Sstoryteller
03-01-19, 15:37
As expected, I have received several PM's, I had to delete several messages to reply as my inbox started getting full.

I have replied to all PM's received, if somebody has not received my reply then your inbox is full.

It is hard to explain the exact location in PM, hence I have given the name of place and contact person name, you can get contact number from google / JD.

Several members requested about damages and recommended girls:

1. Counter charges 1.5 K for 60 minutes.

2. Currently no girls for recommendation, they are still in process of getting girls on board.

3. Extra charges: I maintain following menu and never overpay: HJ-500, B2B: 1.5-2 K, I take this only if girl agrees full nude, also sometimes with BJ. FS: 2.5 K-3 K, 3 K if girl is really worth.

If any bird do not agree my offer, I do not take extras, I do not allow johnny to rule my brain & pocket.

A new MP is in business. The owners of this MP are partners of a MP in F ngr, hence they are aware of customer needs, and I have spoken to them few times to ask the birds not to jack up the extras charges. The place is just few weeks in business and trying several new birds, so for sometime you may find birds changing frequently.

However according to owners they are bringing 2 birds on 2 Mar and he challenged me that one of them is gem (he knows my definition of gem) , I am also looking forward to it.

PM me for details, I will share with contributing members, whether senior or not, but definitely contributing members. Members only asking questions and not contributing, it may depend I may or may not reply.

EcstasyHyd
03-01-19, 17:04
Rad MILF.

This is couple months old FR. Sorry for delay. I saw her pic in the forum and thought she was not bad but shocked to see her. Not my type. Maid quality. Good GFE. Does very good BBBJ though.

Damages: 6 k for 2.

WIR: No.

Manisha FR.

This one is a long story. She made me wait for 3 hours. I had to sit in Club8 for two hours. Likes BP. Will make us feel comfortable but cmg to the deed not that great. She is not completely into it and No DFK. Good body though. Bad thing is I had to leave after single shot (family emergency). She said me to pay for 2 shots and asked me to come when I'm free for next shot. I thought that's fine. I pinged couple days later. She asks me to pay 3 k extra now. I gave up. Paying her isn't the matter but I feel cheated.

Damages: 8.5 k for 1 (actually 2) plus alcohol.

DelhiD
03-01-19, 17:29
Bro, careful near H city stn. Many trans roams there. You may go thru my prev. Post for my experience.

I like to play with danger so anybody knows cheap street pickup?

Also anybody tried them near Hi tech railway station?

Kkarunkk
03-01-19, 17:59
Location trace.

Hi Friends,

Can you suggest some ways to manipulate my location so that it will show the location I want to show and not my real location. Is there anyway, where I can show my self traveling from place A to be in a car while actually being one place in real.Try and get yourself a additional instrument and a sim and keep that secret.

Kleen19
03-01-19, 18:37
Thanks to a fellow monger who was kind enough to share Miss. K's number. Johnny wanted action so msged her today evening. She shared few photos of a girl (1 of the photo is attached) and quoted 3. 5 K. Negotiated for 3 k amd fixed up for 6 pm at her place.

Reached there around 6:20 but couldn't reach her phone. Few calls and msgs on whatsup were undelivered. Msgs got delivered later and till now no response from her.

Request mongers who have used her service to confirm if she is like this or it could be an off day. Also has anybody tried this girl. If yes would love to hear your experience.

Thanks in advance.

VickyX
03-01-19, 18:47
Location trace.

Hi Friends,

Can you suggest some ways to manipulate my location so that it will show the location I want to show and not my real location. Is there anyway, where I can show my self traveling from place A to be in a car while actually being one place in real..Hello yaaa,

Don't worry there are few apps which change your GPS location s. Try Hola Fake GPS app.

HeatItUphyd
03-01-19, 19:45
Brothers,

Any one tried services from SP Asha number ending with 637? Girls are pretty and saying damage will be 20 K for full night. Tried to negotiate but no luck. She is not budging at all. Let me know if any one availed any services from her and what the reasonable price should be. I had terrible experiences before when it comes to full night services and ended up wasting money on girls with all kinds of Nakharas. I am trying to avoid those situations. Appreciate your inputs on this. Thanks.

HydMastiGuy
03-01-19, 20:19
I was out of country for a few years and was having fun outside India all this while. Now that am back to Hyderabad, I found most of the old places have closed down. My fav was Th at! S at be at in J Hill area, as the therapists were really co-operative and did everything one can ask for (for the right price though). Anyways, I will reactivate the PM soon but until then here are some of my experiences in Hyderabad in the last couple of months. It is also surprising that most NEs are now into extras as in 2014/2015 I could hardly find any NE doing it (at least in Hyderabad) and the so called Thai / Philippines / Indonesian therapists were jacking up their rates. Feels good to be back in a good time.

* Spa in G Bwli KPur Rd situated in a small commercial complex has NE therapists, 1000 entry charge and 1.5 k to therapist for HJ + TL + anything else. I believe FS is possible but did not ask for it.

* Spa in M Konda area there are two here in the same complex one has an aunty and is totally not worth it and the other has a couple of local girls as therapists - 1. 5 K charge at the counter and. 5 for HJ + Top access. Really no negotiating and a decent massage for an hour. The bathrooms were bad. Though its a normal saloon with regular customers in it.

* Spa in f!(3 ngr. Near a famous hospital. This wasn't really a spa but a shady slimming clinic. So went in asked for rate. Was quoted 1. 3 k for an hour but looking at the therapist I said no and came back.

* Spa in M P*&are area this area now has a lot of spas. And this was near a fitness center on the main road itself. This place charges 1. 5 K and to the therapist we can negotiate and your YMMV, but I had 2 girls here and both were fully co-operative. Gave top and bottom access + HJ + CBJ.

Happy mongering folks.

Mmddyy18
03-01-19, 21:02
Don't want be bias but definitely want to shout out that Muslim birds are a real gold on bed. Euphoria.Hi RrVee,

Absolutely true. Can you pm me digits of Muslim bird whom you think is real gold? Many thanks for your help in advance.

HydHoundog
03-02-19, 05:33
Bro, can you please share details.

HelloIndia838
03-02-19, 05:54

PM me for details, I will share with contributing members, whether senior or not, but definitely contributing members. Members only asking questions and not contributing, it may depend I may or may not reply.Can you give hints so I can use Google or just dial.

Haywired
03-02-19, 09:25
Tried her recently. Amazing GFE. Safe place. Didn't liked her boobs. Loose P. Damages on higher side 8 k two pops.Bro,

Need contact of Mirrorwali. I am new to this forum and new to Hyderabad (used to live in US prior) and would like to have my first session with her. Would reciprocate with MP in Gachibowli area.

Sstoryteller
03-02-19, 11:12
Hi,

Welcome back to mongering, yes it is hard to digest but NE are really into extras, but very low percentage, not all are giving extras.

The pointers in FR are too general to crack by new members, yes you have to be subtle but too general like a spa in commercial complex on G bowli and Kpur road, all MP on this road all on this route are in commercial complex.

A little more information like first letter of MP or subtle hint to a landmark in complex will help.

could hardly find any NE doing it (at least in Hyderabad) and the so called Thai / Philippines / Indonesian therapists were jacking up their rates. Feels good to be back in a good time.

* Spa in G Bwli KPur Rd situated in a small commercial complex has NE therapists

* Spa in M Konda area there are two here in the same complex one has an aunty and is totally not worth it and the other has a couple of local girls as therapists its a normal saloon with regular customers in it..

* Spa in M P*&are area this area now has a lot of spas. And this was near a fitness center on the main road itself. .

Happy mongering folks.

ScadRules
03-02-19, 13:52
Hello friends,

I would appreciate if anyone could share any Nepali or Thai chick indie contact. I can give any famous birds contact in the forum in exchange and I also got sp details in Vijayawada as well for trade. Please do help me as I always wanted to bang a Nepali / Thai / Chinese chick. Please help me fulfill my dream and I would help you in anyway I can.

DelhiD
03-02-19, 14:38
Can someone please point out pickup points near Sc. STN.

Thanks.

Sstoryteller
03-02-19, 21:01
It is 2 words MP in F Ngr above famous saloon. This MP has been discussed here in several FR's. They have opened new branch in Money District, this branch is not on Google or JD yet.

Can you give hints so I can use Google or just dial..

Bro, can you please share details.

DelhiD
03-02-19, 21:11
Hello fellas,

Thanks to HydMong to share her details.

As told she had other girls as well but I was in mood of tasting MILF so tried her.

The deed was fixed for 8 K for 3-4 hours.

Boobs: 9/10.

She is Lactating a little, I enjoyed the small droplets by sucking the bosoms.

BJ: 8/10.

It was second best BJ received. She sucked for a long time.

Kissing: 0/10.

Strict no to kissing lips.

Body: 6/10.

Her boobs are saggy and she has tummy. But for a MILF I was expecting something.

Pussy: 5/10.

Her pussy is loose but it is warm. She had fat on ass as well which I liked to spank a bit.

GFE: 8/10.

Sometimes she like to dominate, means she will suggest and do multiple positions. She made me try approx 4-5 new position, I was not even thought of. So it was a kinda sex lesson for me.

Overall it was OK package if you are into MILF.

WIR: May be.

Thanks.

Amateur Hunter
03-02-19, 21:20
Hi guys,

Planning to taste slim girl in Yellow shirt tomorrow evening. SP digit ending 149. Any review on these. Quoted 3 K shot & 12 k full.How was your experience on this one. ?

DelhiD
03-02-19, 21:21
I think, 3 K is somewhat standard price for normal WG.

Shashi is worth that but the biggest turn off is her place. It is shady small room with even smaller washroom. SO even though she gives OK experience. You may not enjoy much.

I had a weird condition that If The place is not good I can't perform well and same happened when I tried her.

She is contacting me on WA. Probably she is free. Is she worth 3 K.

DelhiD
03-02-19, 21:33
Hey folks,

I got this pic with one SP. She is located near be hills and some model as per SP.

Quoting 5 K / shot. Not settling for .3 K.

So before approaching SP again, requesting review if any.

Sstoryteller
03-02-19, 22:17
Bro,

My 2 cents, please do not offer exchange / trade option, at least in public (FR). Trading / exchanging is a unhealthy habit, we need to encourage sharing and caring.

Hello friends,

I can give any famous birds contact in the forum in exchange and I also got sp details in Vijayawada as well for trade.

MontyFukrey
03-03-19, 03:21
I have posted my review on this. Could not tried this yellow girl but other girl from SP which was not a good experience. Yellow girl extremely thin in real. And it is a old FR.

How was your experience on this one. ?

Achilies
03-03-19, 07:56
Hello fellas,

Thanks to HydMong to share her details.

As told she had other girls as well but I was in mood of tasting MILF so tried her.

The deed was fixed for 8 K for 3-4 hours.

Boobs: 9/10.

She is Lactating a little, I enjoyed the small droplets by sucking the bosoms.

BJ: 8/10.

It was second best BJ received. She sucked for a long time.

Kissing: 0/10.

Strict no to kissing lips..I'm in touch with her as from her recent WhatsApp status I enquired her what's wrong, she said she continuously having some issues vomiting and nausea might not be a serious but she mentioned that she has gone through some tests didn't asked her about results!! Somehow I just want to warn be careful use protection at any cost she is good MILF provides good service but she is really moody sometimes you end up having bad experience! And she has habit of asking money may ask you to pay some of her house bills after the deed. If you maintain it right she does video calls too on asking she sends her nude pics also. !!she might charge some people for that but I got from her for free as In process of exciting me to meet her up!! I only met her once!

Nwkdblk
03-03-19, 09:29
Dear BK sir,

I tried to PM you to know more on the names of below SPAs but your inbox if full. My PM is active, kindly share info please.

Cheers.

Brethren,

Famous chains have negotiated, for my friends I have already updated.

A / T / S / M / be have all negotiated their commissions, saloons are very risky still, hold off on small setup's.

Madhapur / Gachibowli are hot. Stay away.

ScadRules
03-03-19, 09:38
Thanks for the suggestion. I already shared contacts to quite few people. I just want to put it out that I won't just simply take contact and leave.

Cheers.

Bro,

My 2 cents, please do not offer exchange / trade option, at least in public (FR). Trading / exchanging is a unhealthy habit, we need to encourage sharing and caring.

Robin999
03-03-19, 10:02
Hey folks,

I got this pic with one SP. She is located near be hills and some model as per SP.

Quoting 5 K / shot. Not settling for .3 K.

So before approaching SP again, requesting review if any.Bro, please PM me.

Mallubya
03-03-19, 12:56
Hello seniors / juniors,

Can someone share mirrorwalli #, I will be in Hyderabad next week.

Thanks in advance though, please help with any other good GFE type.

HydTeluguBoy
03-03-19, 13:33
Firstly Thank You guys for sharing the contacts.

Shruthi is quoting very high so ignored her and Navya was not available.

1. Anitha:

Met her in her place near M tank. Place is safe. She knows about this forum and kept asking me about this forum but I acted as if I haven't heard of such forums and I got her contact from a friend of mine. Coming to the deed I was disappointed as she can't go on top for long. She tried to please and the best part is she gave me BJ without see and she sucked by Balls deep.

GFE:7/10.

Place:7/10.

Boobs:3/10 (small).

Damages:5 k for 2 shots.

WIR: Maybe.

2. Rose.

I met her in a hotel and this is one of my best experience till date.

She is a pornstar. We had drinks and she is on. She is too much involved in the act. Banged her in all positions. She is too involved and we had a great night.

She told she is not meeting people regularly.

Damages:8 k per night.

GFE:8/10.

Cat:5/10 loose.

WIR: Yes.

Seniors please advice:

While I am in a session with Rose I entered without see I was in mood and she forced me to enter without see at that time Johnny took control and I entered without see.

Its been a month and I don't find anything strange near my Johnny or in my body.

Do I have to go for test once?

Seniors please advice.

HarishD
03-03-19, 16:05
Read this article. Maybe it will help- https://thedroidguy.com/2019/01/fake-gps-location-android-without-root-1076685.

As for hotel, book a room and have the girl drop by the room directly. In my experience, hotels ask for ID proof of accompanying guests when they stay overnight.

Location trace.

Hi Friends,

But I can't stop my activities for long..

HydMastiGuy
03-03-19, 19:48
Spa in G Bwli KPur Rd situated in a small commercial complex has NE therapists, 1000 entry charge and 1.5 k to therapist for HJ + TL + anything else. I believe FS is possible but did not ask for it. The spa is above a book store near to hardware sellers and starts with be.

Spa in M Konda area there are two here in the same complex one has an aunty and is totally not worth it and the other has a couple of local girls as therapists - 1. 5 K charge at the counter and. 5 for HJ + Top access. Really no negotiating and a decent massage for an hour. The bathrooms were bad. Though its a normal saloon with regular customers in it. The salon here starts with Z in the name.

VickyX
03-03-19, 20:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MySecretLife
03-03-19, 20:14
While I am in a session with Rose I entered without see I was in mood and she forced me to enter without see at that time Johnny took control and I entered without see.

Its been a month and I don't find anything strange near my Johnny or in my body.

Seniors please advice.Hello HydTeluguBoy Bro,

Though I don't qualify for the word senior, daring to respond. I remember reading at least another BBFS report associated with Rose. Since it has already been a month, for your peace of mind, you might want to get tested for HIV(I&II) Antibodies using ELISA or ELFA method. It doesn't cost more than 700. If you are okay, better to take STD panel which includes HIV(I&II) ELISA also, it doesn't cost more than 2. 8 K.

My intent is not to scare you, in some rare cases no symptoms show-up till 90 days, so it is better to get tested.

Regards,

MSL.

HarryMan1
03-03-19, 21:08
Got in touch with the mirror girl and the luck girl. For some reason I have not met them though have been in touch for a while. But quoted prices last week just left me speechless and not sure what to do. Mirror one quotes 8 k one time (non-negotiable) and guess double that for 2 while other one quotes 12 k for 2 without a place. Man this is like 100 USD. And have got much much better at this price point (though not in Hyderabad). Wow some folks are really paying these days.

BabyKutu
03-04-19, 01:20
Hello HydTeluguBoy Bro,

My intent is not to scare you, in some rare cases no symptoms show-up till 90 days, so it is better to get tested.

Regards,

MSL.Get Tested Bro and good call MSL.

Ideally rose has this habit sometimes to get it in without the cap, its more than a month so safe to assume you are not carrying any tier 2 STD aka herpes etc. Highly unlikely a passive strain will manifest. Vijaya diagnostics is the best bet, safe and people and doctors are very professional, reports can be downloaded online as well.

ELiza + HPV. All the best bro. Refrain in future flongs from bare back enconters, you won't be lucky always.

Achilies
03-04-19, 03:54

1. Anitha:

Met her in her place near M tank. Place is safe. She knows about this forum and kept asking me about this forum but I acted as if I haven't heard of such forums and I got her contact from a friend of mine. Coming to the deed I was disappointed as she can't go on top for long. She tried to please and the best part is she gave me BJ without see and she sucked by Balls deep..I have already in my report on Rose about this she forces in that mood to fuck her without see! Two of my friends did same they are my roommates, and they are absolutely fine but get check once it only takes 200 rs but don't get tensed your going to be fine! Check atleast after four weeks for better conclusion! Be happy bro nothing going to happen!

MtlBoy
03-04-19, 20:44
Probability for female to male transmission of HIV is higher in India. Get tested. Overall probability is 1 in 100 if the girl is infected. Never have a BBFS or rough sex with WG.

1. Anitha:

Met her in her place near M tank. Place is safe. She knows about this forum and kept asking me about this forum but I acted as if I haven't heard of such forums and I got her contact from a friend of mine. Coming to the deed I was disappointed as she can't go on top for long. She tried to please and the best part is she gave me BJ without see and she sucked by Balls deep.

2. Rose.

I met her in a hotel and this is one of my best experience till date.

She is a pornstar. We had drinks and she is on. She is too much involved in the act. Banged her in all positions. She is too involved and we had a great night.

She told she is not meeting people regularly.

Damages:8 k per night.

GFE:8/10.

Cat:5/10 loose.

WIR: Yes.

Seniors please advice:

Seniors please advice.

AmitAid
03-05-19, 05:05
Hello Friends,

Yesterday visited this most famous spa in this forum. Paid 2. 800 for entry. Owner asked me about providing extra services if I want. But I denied. Then one lady (Janu) came after 10 mnt. She was ok with face and figure. She started with backside massage. And gave me erotic massage very nicely. Last time I got same massage in Lisbon (Portugal). This the first time for me at Hyderabad. And she surprised me. I was so excited. She asked me for extra and quoted 2. 5 for B2 B. Lastly she agreed to 2 k. She acted like wild cat during B2 B massage. She started with kiss an bite. Guys, I was impressed and liked it. She was like a professional in act. I started fingering her and she liked it. Damm I didn't go with protection. My bad luck. Jony blast after 20 mnt of fun. She wrapped it and bite me again on my neck.

I will visit again there but with another girl. As there were Three another beautiful girls are doing chit chat at reception counter.

Thanks seniors for help.

Mmahesh3387
03-05-19, 14:44
This is few weeks back, I contacted her over WA and fixed deed for 6 k 2 shots, she guided to her location, when at location at theater in A. She asked for confirmation, after that she said her house owner is in floor go to terrace and wait, I followed but after 30 min waiting when I pinged she said no leave today as house owner is still in floor, I gave her wording like I am desperate today.

So she pinged to come to her floor and took inside.

Once inside she started her package marketing and I was to fall for it as the shown of her friend is so good but in real she is not even worth 10 rs, so finally I paid 7 k for both of them each 1 session.

Rate card.

Pooja.

Looks: 8/10 she is hot and good looking.

BJ: 4/10 she sucks only with con and licks balls just for namke.

Pussy: 6/10.

Ass: no.

Overall OK.

WIR: maybe but never try her friend.

As only she is hot looking.

Her friend rate card.

Looks: 1/10 her voice itself sound like gents voice.

No skills a sleeps like dead fish.

While leaving she demanded tip, told to fuck off and left.

So guys never fall for her package.

JustinHere
03-05-19, 17:48
Ultimate satisfaction!

Size 0 gorgeous as fuck. She is on the pricier side. But boy she is worth it! . God she is just beautiful. I haven't had GFE experience like her! I think there will be no better service than her. It's an experience now I can just retire.Hi Sujoy,

I'm working in Chennai currently and am coming to Hyderabad this week. I have been a silent spectator in this forum from a few months reading all the posts. I have created this account to get in touch with all of you, but for some reason I'm unable to pay for the subscription which is a bummer. I can't PM you, but I got to say I have read your post and its just enticing. PM me the digits of the bird if you can message me or let me know how to contact you. I'm new to this forum, so seniors help your junior get laid this weekend Sharing is caring!

Greetings,

Jackson

HydMong
03-05-19, 22:13
Hi all,

This is the ultimate threesome experience in my life. Simply superb. ! I tried very hard to convince 7 G for threesome with two men she upfront denied and scolded me that she is not a machine. After that we met for normal sessions, but my thought of threesome with her did not go away. To my surprise she accepted after too many requests. She asked my buddy pic who will involve in the act which I shared. Fixed the appointment at my place which is familiar to her. Warm welcome with a tight hug and we had chit chat for some time with some drinks. Meanwhile my buddy came and I introduced to her we had a nice chat for sometime. Then she first went inside room and called me and started saying that she is feeling shy and fear. I just started licking her neck part and stared pulling her dress I told her first we will blind fold her then meanwhile we will remove. I called my buddy, we three came into bday dress. She is started with BBJ to me and took buddy cock in hand and started stroking slowly, she is blind folded it was really nice scene. Then BBJ to my buddy and hand stroke to me. I just pushed her to bed corner and entered her in missionary, she was holding buddy cock in hand then he slowly removed and put it in her mouth. That made her really horny as I can see her pussy oozing liquid a lot which I never seen before. She is completely involved in the act. She is giving the BBJ and getting missionary shot down. Turned her to doggy with same positions. Then we removed her blindfold. Later I pulled her to my arms and lifted and gave her nice bang. Then it's my buddy turn he just took her from my arms and started the deed in side position. Now she is giving BBJ to me. She is the hot lady between me and buddy completely involved without any hesitation. Buddy asked for anal which she rejected. We tried spooning, 69 with two cocks near her where she is giving BBJ alternatively. Ultimate experience from 7 G.

She demanded for high price which I just gave without any hesitation and bargaining as it is completely worth. She quoted 15 K. We are planning this weekend again. As this is the best one I am sharing it. Guys plan and go for it.

Everything superb with 7 G as she will completely involved.

HellomRB
03-05-19, 23:03
Hello friends,

Can someone share Siri details? I will be in Hyderabad next week.

Thanks in advance.

RrVee123
03-06-19, 02:57
Bro,

Your PM is not active. Please get it. Contacts cannot be shared openly.

Hello friends,

Can someone share Siri details? I will be in Hyderabad next week.

Thanks in advance.

Vishyb90
03-06-19, 03:46
Firstly thanks to the folks here who gave me her contact. So fixed up a session with her, reached her place. She was in a saree as requested. Gave a warm hug and offered water. She gave me the vibe of being my personal keep, LOL.

Session started with some slow BBJ but then I started to make her submit and started deep throat her. After 10 minutes of this I entered her in missionary. This is where things get boring; she doesn't have any grip / friction in her pussy, so you'll not even know that you are inside her. She realized that and brought her legs together to give me a feel. Came in her after 5 minutes of pumping. Relaxed, had water and after 15 minutes of cuddling and basic foreplay we started round 2. This was better because we did it doggy style. But here is the kicker, in the middle of her dirty talk she said I wish I could take your juices in my mouth. My eyes lit up, pounded her for a few more minutes and then pulled out. She thought I was done and was about to relax, but I pushes her face to my D and shoved it into her mouth, she was a little hesitant but I said "you asked for it", then after 5 minutes of deep throat and rimming I came in her mouth. She was like a porn star, drank a little and spit out the rest. I then slapped her face with my the*ck a little and let it drip on her boobs. I cleaned up and left.

Positive is her figure and her willingness to do such kinky things. Negative is her super loose Kitty and saggy boobs.

NewtoHyd
03-06-19, 04:07
It is 2 words MP in F Ngr above famous saloon. This MP has been discussed here in several FR's. They have opened new branch in Money District, this branch is not on Google or JD yet..Thanks bro for sharing the info, I visited their new branch in FD, there were only 2 gals there, 1 NE, 1 NI. He said 2 more Telugu gals are on shiva ratri holidays. Took NI as per his call. Average massage on back side. No massage on front side, proceeded to extras. Rate card 2.5 k B2B, 2 TL, 1 HJ. Settled for B2B for 1.5 k, she has nice racks but hurried a bit. Paid 2 k at counter.

Overall not VFM, but he promised better service next time. LOL.

Room is very very small.

Vishyb90
03-06-19, 04:21
Met her at her pad a few weeks ago. Nothing much to say, typical MILF, wore a saree as requested. First session was decent, BBBJ followed by WoT and then missionary. Second session was getting dull, redundant but she started talking dirty which got me going, but wanted to do something kinky so just as I was about to finish, I pulled out and came on her boobs and belly. She was surprised and then started laughing. She's offered to introduce me to some girls. Haven't taken her up on the offer.

Positive. Great MILF experience. Good place. Keeps herself clean.

Negative. Not too flexible like Mirrorwali due to her age and figure.

Vishyb90
03-06-19, 04:35
Shared buddy.

Hello seniors / juniors,

Can someone share mirrorwalli #, I will be in Hyderabad next week.

Thanks in advance though, please help with any other good GFE type.

Vishyb90
03-06-19, 04:57
Thanks to forum members who shared her contact. Met up with her two weeks ago at her "aunt's" place in why. Guda. Did not expect much on her looks as I had already seen her pic. That said, she's tries to please a lot. Very good BBBJ skills, gets super turned on and gives a decent french kiss. I tit fucked her for a bit as she has a tremendous rack. Tight kitty and keeps dirty talking during the deed which is a turn on. Pumped her for 10 minutes and came. Liked the overall deed as it's VFM.

Positive. Racks, kitty, willingness.

Negative. Face, complexion, place.

TP1234
03-06-19, 06:51
Ultimate satisfaction!

Size 0 gorgeous as fuck. She is on the pricier side. But boy she is worth it! . God she is just beautiful. I haven't had GFE experience like her! I think there will be no better service than her. It's an experience now I can just retire.Not an active member but can reciprocate with few contacts I got earlier from senior members.

DesiNewton
03-06-19, 07:47
This is few weeks back, I contacted her over WA and fixed deed for 6 k 2 shots, she guided to her location, when at location at theater in A. She asked for confirmation, after that she said her house owner is in floor go to terrace and wait, I followed but after 30 min waiting when I pinged she said no leave today as house owner is still in floor, I gave her wording like I am desperate today.

So she pinged to come to her floor and took inside.

Once inside she started her package marketing and I was to fall for it as the shown of her friend is so good but in real she is not even worth 10 rs, so finally I paid 7 k for both of them each 1 session..Same experience bro. As these WGs have multiple names, in my case it was Priya. We need to be careful with these kind of Indies.

DelhiD
03-06-19, 08:58
Hey folks,

How do you find 8 nde apart from getting reference from a friend?

One way is try at MP and ask her out.

Any other?

RajArya
03-06-19, 15:05
Good evening brothers,

Could any of you please share reliable SPs who can provide nice MILFs with place for LT.

Thanks in advance.

DesiNewton
03-06-19, 18:56
Got the contact long back but didn't try as there are no proper FRs. After seeing senior member FR, thought of giving a try as deed with Muslim indie is in my bucket list. Pinged her on WA. Agreed on place in Begumpet. She was late by 3 hrs. Thought of cancelling initially but somehow managed to kill the time.

Finally she came, had a chit over drinks. Tried multiple position in first session itself. She's different in this case as other indies always insists for miss mostly (not judging but as far as my case is concerned) Had total of three sessions.

Pros: Open for more position, co operative, lactating, BBJ.

Cons: no kissing, huge tummy, waiting.

WIR: In dilemma (Only one day passed, she pinged me asking for money as she had a urgent need, reason quoted is she lost her hand bag).

Damages: 8 k.

VickyX
03-06-19, 22:12
Firstly thanks to the folks here who gave me her contact. So fixed up a session with her, reached her place. She was in a saree as requested. Gave a warm hug and offered water. She gave me the vibe of being my personal keep, LOL.

Session started with some slow BBJ but then I started to make her submit and started deep throat her. After 10 minutes of this I entered her in missionary. This is where things get boring; she doesn't have any grip / friction in her pussy, so you'll not even know that you are inside her. She realized that and brought her legs together to give me a feel. Came in her after 5 minutes of pumping. Relaxed, had water and after 15 minutes of cuddling and basic foreplay we started round 2. This was better because we did it doggy style. But here is the kicker, in the middle of her dirty talk she said I wish I could take your juices in my mouth. My eyes lit up, pounded her for a few more minutes and then pulled out. She thought I was done and was about to relax, but I pushes her face to my D and shoved it into her mouth, she was a little hesitant but I said "you asked for it", then after 5 minutes of deep throat and rimming I came in her mouth. She was like a porn star, drank a little and spit out the rest. I then slapped her face with my the*ck a little and let it drip on her boobs. I cleaned up and left.

Positive is her figure and her willingness to do such kinky things. Negative is her super loose Kitty and saggy boobs.I legendary Vickyx feeling jealous of your enjoyments hmm yes anyways fantastic bro. Awesome bro fist hop I wish one day I will enjoy like you I became fan to you bro.

StillWaiting
03-06-19, 22:21

1. Anitha:

2. Rose.Yes few of my offline friends also had same experience with rose.

Recently one of my friend had deed without protection with Mirrorwali (about 3 weeks back) and he is saying that he is having some headaches and some uneasiness. I suggested him to get checked up. I will update here once I get update from my buddy.

Guys please be careful while having deeds. Don't let Jonny take control and go for direct deed it's not always safe. Play safe and fuck hard.

RahulIsBack
03-07-19, 06:50
Got the contact long back but didn't try as there are no proper FRs. After seeing senior member FR, thought of giving a try as deed with Muslim indie is in my bucket list. Pinged her on WA. Agreed on place in Begumpet. She was late by 3 hrs. Thought of cancelling initially but somehow managed to kill the time.

Finally she came, had a chit over drinks. Tried multiple position in first session itself. She's different in this case as other indies always insists for miss mostly (not judging but as far as my case is concerned) Had total of three sessions.

Pros: Open for more position, co operative, lactating, BBJ.

Cons: no kissing, huge tummy, waiting.

WIR: In dilemma (Only one day passed, she pinged me asking for money as she had a urgent need, reason quoted is she lost her hand bag).

Damages: 8 k.Stay away from her, I know her since 2011 and she is like this only. Now she started her parlor and more active into business when I met her long back she was not into all this.

But always some excuse for money. And I guess she is not even good for 2nd try.

Vijay15
03-07-19, 10:57
Hello brethren,

Received the attached pics from SP. Any updates or reviews who have tried?

HotDaniel
03-07-19, 13:40
Bros,

Are spas safe now, has the LE activity died down in the city?

Planing to make visit to the one above jamba jewelers.

Please let me know.

Regards.

SmartGuyHyd
03-07-19, 14:08
A 2 week old FR, contacted regular SP and got attached pics and decided to have a session reached the place it was an apartment. Saw the both the girls one same as pic but other one (black dress) it's an old pic now she got more wait.

Decided to try both started with white dress one she didn't say no to anything done like a indi she was enjoyed everything fully in to act generally this was not the case with SP birds. Played with boobs fingered and Completed in 20 min and session done very well and full of satisfaction.

Now second bird black dress, she entered as dead fish slept as dead fish done session as dead fish, nothing allowed undress safety mission done.

Damage 2.5 k each total 5 k not tips.

HornyGuy24
03-07-19, 16:43

Positive is her figure and her willingness to do such kinky things. Negative is her super loose Kitty and saggy boobs.New to this forum and willing to make the most of it. After reading through all the posts, I think there is no way I should miss Mirrorwali. Can anyone share her contact with me please.

BeirutGuy
03-07-19, 18:21
I keep coming to Hyderabad on and off on business and recently contacted an SP via locanto. She calls herself Ramya and is offering the following for 3 k /4 k a shot. Any reviews please. Please post.

BangWarrior
03-08-19, 01:00
Used to go to this spa whenever I visited Hyderabad and there were a couple of NI therapists who were a lot of fun.

This time around wasted 3 trips. Wondering what changed. First time was sold a local girl as a NI but that was still ok. The next 2 times I had asked for those therapists I knew and in come fat ugly NEs who claim they are the ones I asked by name, also claim they have been working here for 3 years and 5 years and there is no other girl with the names I gave. But that is BS because I had met those girls already.

Disappointing waste of money!

VickyX
03-08-19, 01:18
I keep coming to Hyderabad on and off on business and recently contacted an SP via locanto. She calls herself Ramya and is offering the following for 3 k /4 k a shot. Any reviews please. Please post.Bro,

Don't never ever believe Locanto site it is complete trash and fake they will trap and loot you be safe.

Don't trust Indian Locanto.

VickyX
03-08-19, 01:20
New to this forum and willing to make the most of it. After reading through all the posts, I think there is no way I should miss Mirrorwali. Can anyone share her contact with me please.Hey bro,

I see you driven crazy about her hehehe but first upgrade your ID.

HellomRB
03-08-19, 03:06
I keep coming to Hyderabad on and off on business and recently contacted an SP via locanto. She calls herself Ramya and is offering the following for 3 k /4 k a shot. Any reviews please. Please post.Looks like its not genuine contact. Play safe and don't pay in advance.

Kleen19
03-08-19, 03:07
Hello brethren,

Received the attached pics from SP. Any updates or reviews who have tried?Looks too good to be true. Proceed with caution bro, don't pay advance at any cost. Please do let us know if you tried her.

Please alao share the SP number thru pm. Thanks.

JHourHappy
03-08-19, 14:54
Meet Navya few days backs. She is available now & her service quality has increased from past. Already mentioned FR. Those who want size zero fig young girl, can definitely try her.

DoubleBingo
03-08-19, 15:18
Berethens.

Been away for long time and haven't contributed to the forum as haven't mongered much lately. Visiting goa next week requesting for some contacts if anyone has any. Was going thorough Goa forums but looks like the scene is dry there. Hoping for something from apna bro's in Hyderabad.

RrVee123
03-08-19, 16:52
Hi guys,

Attached bird is available with Miss K now and it was a OK experience. Happy mongering guys.

EcstasyHyd
03-08-19, 18:10
Thanks to Achilies bro for the contact. Met Pavani MILF from attapur. She isn't available on WA so called her and fixed a deal. Typical Indian MILF. Shy but very good GFE. Open to DFK, BBBJ. No DATY. Bit on heavy side.

Damages: 3 k.

HydNewbie
03-08-19, 21:28
Hi guys,

Attached bird is available with Miss K now and it was a OK experience. Happy mongering guys.Please check your PM once.

PaprikaAnon
03-08-19, 22:29
Fellow ISG mates,

After doing a bit of mongering in Delhi and Ahmedabad, I am now in Hyderabad looking to start again (has been a few months now) and will remain here for a few months (working on a project). Requesting seniors to help with contacts of reliable Indies, SPs and MPs (in the order of preference). I have never tried south Indian before, so would be open to that as well provided there is not too much of a language barrier (I speak Hindi and English).

I can reciprocate with Noida and Ahmedabad contacts. Happy mongering. PM is active. Thanks in advance.

PaprikaAnon
03-08-19, 23:36
Any one tried this bird?Anyone know this bird (in the quoted post)? Please PM me the details. Thanks.

BangWarrior
03-09-19, 02:44
It is 2 words MP in F Ngr above famous saloon. This MP has been discussed here in several FR's. They have opened new branch in Money District, this branch is not on Google or JD yet..Thanks for sharing the info. Visited the F nagar branch, ok place, there was only 1 NE who was short and thin as I went early. Only HJ+TL on offer for 1 k. Will try the other therapist.

DesiNewton
03-09-19, 05:31
Stay away from her, I know her since 2011 and she is like this only. Now she started her parlor and more active into business when I met her long back she was not into all this.

But always some excuse for money. And I guess she is not even good for 2nd try.She said there are some WGs with her. She would arrange for next time. That's the reason I'm still in contact with her. Better to avoid.

CandymanLovezU
03-09-19, 06:38
Hey guys.

Been a silent reader but never upgraded because I used to.

Enjoy just reading the posts and comments and importantly I moved out of India. Most of the popular indis like navya Siri Shashi etc tried them even before they came to this forum. But a year or so I been fascinated by reading the reviews of the famous Mirrorwali and 7 g girl. I would highly appreciate if someone can share the contacts. Here in India for 2 more weeks. Hit me up on message. Also, Siri and Navya I tried them back in 2015 and I wonder how Siri is right now I mean did she put on weight or something? I remember her to be a perfect girl next door MILF.

Also planning for a orgy session if someone is part of any around here.

Regards.

DelhiD
03-09-19, 06:50
Does her digit last with 356?

If not, please pm me her latest number.

Chahyd
03-09-19, 08:41
She is a GEM bro.Thanks to JHourHappy and NewtoHyd. Tried out this gem of a lady.

I won't describe my experience but what is written is true. She wasn't greedy and she loves Hyderabad.

Especially when she asks "bagundhi?

Thank you for the contact.

Damages: 2 k at counter.

Therapist: 2 k. Didn't go over board on the services the first time.

Vijayawada Guy
03-09-19, 11:53
Hi guys,

Attached bird is available with Miss K now and it was a OK experience. Happy mongering guys.Hi bro,

Is her name Asha from Machilipatnam (Bandar) near Vijayawada.

Vkleo23
03-09-19, 13:14
Recently moved to Hyderabad, looking for good massage and went to Mspa near.

L Hills, it has 2 more popular braches in BHills and hCity.

Good massage by pNE girl, no extras offered, total damage 1.5 k, would like to try more spots in West Hyderabad who offer extras, please PM me.

NriMonger
03-09-19, 18:52
Hi guys,

Anyone had luck with extras in spa opp to bio div junction? Any girl recommendation?

Member #4641
03-09-19, 20:30
I am new to Hyderabad, here for a couple of weeks. So if you guys can help me with contacts of indies (especially those who can speak Telugu) or any good spas (maybe that offer FS). Hoping that you guys will help this brother. I can help you with Bangalore if needed.

SuperTechie
03-09-19, 23:05
Ultimate satisfaction!

Size 0 gorgeous as fuck. She is on the pricier side. But boy she is worth it! . God she is just beautiful. I haven't had GFE experience like her! I think there will be no better service than her. It's an experience now I can just retire.Sujoy will you please share her digits.

Can give you my Bangalore leads.

JHourHappy
03-10-19, 02:28
One of my friend met one new young college going girl few days back. New to this field & providing excellent services & can speak Telugu. She is here in Hyderabad for 2- 3 days. Those who can meet her within 2-3 days & have a place, can ping me for contact. Without place, please no need to pm.

Please note that seniors whom I know personally & who are genuine monger, priority will be given to them. Only no getter, please excuse.

She will leave Hyderabad in 2-3 days, so make your plans accordingly.

SureshRaj
03-10-19, 05:02
Any review on this bird?How is she, she works at a spa. Overpriced one I should say. How much is she charging.

Shredder99
03-10-19, 09:15
Thanks to JHourHappy and NewtoHyd. Tried out this gem of a lady.

I won't describe my experience but what is written is true. She wasn't greedy and she loves Hyderabad.

Therapist: 2 k. Didn't go over board on the services the first time.Hey Chahyd,

Thanks for posting your review. All the previous reviewers for this provider has really piqued my interest and I'm planning to visit her. Could you maybe provide some hints to the spa location, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Pavankumar22
03-10-19, 10:00
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum could you guys please give suggestions for subscription I don't know how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Jackson

SturdyMan37
03-10-19, 10:54
Hi,

I have been a silent reader for a long time. I did contribute to the forum a long time ago but under a different account and don't have access to that account any more. After reading about the be'pet bar, decided to visit it last week. Visited 3 times in the week and decided to share the experience for the benefit others.

Of the 3 days I visited, on 2 occasions went there after 7:30 pm and one day visited sometime in the after noon when there was none. It looks like the bar comes alive after 7:00 pm. It is a marketplace of sorts as someone rightly said. You can see lots of girls; quality ranging from good to the worst. Entry fee is 1000- that gives you 2 beers. Extra beer costs 250. Most girls charge 500- for a 15 minutes dance or to sit with you on the couch. You can touch, press boobs and get your dick pressed. I experienced 3 girls in the 3 days I went. Only one of them let my hand slip into her bra and press. The others didn't allow my hand to go past the bra. If you intend to spend some time with the girls, you are advised to take 500 rupee notes. In case if you don't have currency and decide to use the card, they also give you 500 rupees at the counter but charge 100 extra,.

I had a conversation with another visitor who said he is a regular there. He said most of the girls come out for 6 k - 7 k an hour. Got two contacts. Tried contacting one a couple of times but with no luck. So deleted the number. The other lady sent a couple of pics on WhatsApp but quoted 10 k for one pop which is out of my budget. So deleted that number too. But it is surely a place where you can get good contacts.

Kkarunkk
03-10-19, 12:46
Thanks to JHourHappy and NewtoHyd. Tried out this gem of a lady.

Therapist: 2 k. Didn't go over board on the services the first time.Can you please PM me the name of the spa and a location. So that I can visit it during my next trip to Hyderabad. Thanks in advance. Any name of the Thai therapist also if you can share will be great. Thanks bro!

RajKumar1988
03-10-19, 12:48
Hi guys,

Can someone share me Kukatpally Kavita digits, I think she is now acting as so.

Any idea how much she charge for night?

Kkarunkk
03-10-19, 13:05
Anyone tried Neelu recently? Digits ending with 5998 . Got the number from a source but not sure about her service. She is open to travel too. Would be great to see an FR on her.

JackCool23
03-10-19, 13:07
Went to L spa opposite M hospital Hi Tech City. Reception guy offered packages starting from 2 k, 5 k (TL +HJ) , 6 k (BJ + Full nude). Negotiated the price and brought down little. Showed the line up of birds available. Quality of the birds were not so great. Went with TL package after bringing down the rate. Got average massage followed by extras.

AmitAid
03-10-19, 13:30
Is it possible in Hyderabad? 3 some in spa with 4 hand massage.

Anybody know about it. If yes please pm me.

Thanks.

Sstoryteller
03-10-19, 19:03
Haven't heard anything such.

Thanks.

Sstoryteller
03-10-19, 19:12
If your visit was before joining ISG then its OK, but if you were already member and didn't do RTFF, then money wasted. There are several FR's mentioning this place as no extras place.

This explains importance of RTFF.

Recently moved to Hyderabad, looking for good massage and went to Mspa near.

L Hills, it has 2 more popular braches in BHills and hCity.

Good massage by pNE girl, no extras offered, total damage 1.5 k, would like to try more spots in West Hyderabad who offer extras, please PM me.

Sstoryteller
03-10-19, 19:16
Haven't heard anything negative, hence assuming it is safe now. BBK Bro need to shed light.

Bros,

Are spas safe now, has the LE activity died down in the city?

Planing to make visit to the one above jamba jewelers.

Please let me know.

Regards.

Estasy
03-10-19, 19:20
How do I buy membership? Which prepaid card. Entro pay does not work? ICIC and HSBC cards have failed.

Dev13
03-10-19, 19:21
Does her digit last with 356?

If not, please pm me her latest number.Yes, those digits are correct. But she only responds on WApp.

Sstoryteller
03-10-19, 19:23
2.5 was standard, . 3 extra could be increase of entry charge or may be it was not negotiated.

Please do not write name here in public, we refer her as Miss J, she is one of rare GFE bird in MP where you can also score FS if you play safe.

Please do not try other birds except Miss S, remaining 2 birds have negative feedback.

Hello Friends,

Yesterday visited this most famous spa in this forum. Paid 2. 800 for entry. Owner asked me about providing extra services if I want. But I denied. Then one lady (Janu) came after 10 mnt. She was ok with face and figure. She started with backside massage. And gave me erotic massage very nicely. Last time I got same massage in Lisbon (Portugal). This the first time for me at Hyderabad. And she surprised me. I was so excited. She asked me for extra and quoted 2. 5 for B2 B. Lastly she agreed to 2 k. She acted like wild cat during B2 B massage. She started with kiss an bite. Guys, I was impressed and liked it. She was like a professional in act. I started fingering her and she liked it. Damm I didn't go with protection. My bad luck. Jony blast after 20 mnt of fun. She wrapped it and bite me again on my neck.

I will visit again there but with another girl. As there were Three another beautiful girls are doing chit chat at reception counter.

Thanks seniors for help.

UltimateBliss
03-10-19, 21:57
Anyone tried Neelu recently? Digits ending with 5998 . Got the number from a source but not sure about her service. She is open to travel too. Would be great to see an FR on her.I think this number isn't working. I tried contacting her through call and what's app but no luck. From my last experience with her it was an awesome BBJ. Smelly cat.

Loose too.

Please ping me if she shares any new number apart from the one you mentioned. Would like to have her s**king skills again.

Nwkdblk
03-11-19, 04:07
I see NEs into extras more in Delhi and BLR compared to Hyderabad. Not sure why but same NEs are very GFE and EF (extra friendly for lack of a better abbreviation) in those cities. Probably the equation of low supply and high demand? Hyderabad is also very dry in terms of EF friendly spas. Hope this changes overtime.

Cheers.

Hi,

Welcome back to mongering, yes it is hard to digest but NE are really into extras, but very low percentage, not all are giving extras.

The pointers in FR are too general to crack by new members, yes you have to be subtle but too general like a spa in commercial complex on G bowli and Kpur road, all MP on this road all on this route are in commercial complex.

A little more information like first letter of MP or subtle hint to a landmark in complex will help.

Achilies
03-11-19, 05:17
I think this number isn't working. I tried contacting her through call and what's app but no luck. From my last experience with her it was an awesome BBJ. Smelly cat.

Loose too.

Please ping me if she shares any new number apart from the one you mentioned. Would like to have her s**king skills again.She has what's app with same number she only operates through WhatsApp and that number will never going to work!

I tried to book her twice she dumped me at end every time!

About her services she clearly mentioned that she doesn't suck without see!

But both times whenever I tried to book her I had a bad day doesn't lift your call after once you book hotel! No responses to msgs and at the end you'll be left with no option! Don't enter in hotel before her coming she always tells you that, she is on the way but she will never arrive!

If you want to book her she has the WhatsApp on same number try your luck. !but keep my words in mind don't enter in hotel alone!

Chahyd
03-11-19, 06:38
Of late I've been following a therapist around since she her regular place closed down and she kept switching places. I was surprised at the number of places there are in Hyderabad that offer a good value for money and aren't shady. I will start detailing these places since I've been there quite a few times even though my regular has found a permanent spa now. A couple of these places have been really lucky and now I have a couple more therapists that I frequent often. The surprising part is all three are good looking Muslim ladies and have gotten more than what I bargained for at very reasonable prices. Also the therapists keep jumping. Having a burner phone and staying in touch with them always helps. And please be nice. I treat them with respect and now I don't really need to ask what I want.

Spa 1. Apollo.

This is near Apollo Hospitals and its not on the main road. Its in the by-lanes and you wouldn't know it was there unless someone pointed out. The place has only 2 rooms and has a steady clientele. They have therapists coming from various places staying for a month or two and leaving. I met a good looking lady here and the rooms have bolts. There were moans on both sides and there was plenty of action. The therapist is back to her hometown but I can visit when I am in her neck of the woods.

Counter charges: 2000 (they pay the therapist 500 as commission).

Therapist: 2000 always. Started with a topless HJ but that exceeded but price never wavered.

The last post asked for the name of the thai therapist and place but I won't share unless you share something. I've had too many instances where in people promised to reciprocate and never did and I'm ok being selfish.

- S.

MrRoyya
03-11-19, 07:22
Contacted her long time back but she kept postponing giving various excuses. Finally met her after a month or so. First question she asked when I met her was whether I am in forum or not? I said that I didn't know what she was talking about.

She is very fair but small boobs to my liking. She is GFE except kissing, not even light kissing let alone DFK. Otherwise she is pretty good and does whatever you ask her to do (didn't ask about anal). Tried WOT and she was amazing came after more than half an hour but she didn't complain about pain or discomfort, generally they complain in wot if you take time to cum. Of course, all of them want you to come early but not her. There was nothing fake, she was getting excited a lot when I kissed her thighs but tried to control her so much. Gave me a nice BBJ and again I took time to cum but no complains at all. She is cooperative and friendly, no fuss about her personal life and no sad stories. 2 hours well spent. I tried to meet her again but our timings are not synching.

After the session she asked me to give good review in the forum but I said I don't know what it is. This is the reason I delayed posting the review.

MrRoyya
03-11-19, 07:31
Old FR,

Was out of India and didn't have time to post the review after the session.

Pinged her on whatsappd fixed for 2 hours. I was excited to meet her based on the reviews but after seeing her I was disappointed. She is old doesn't have good face or body. I like MILFs but not this one.

But then I thought may be the service will compensate for the looks and proceeded. She is not GFE and was a time watcher. She wanted to just finish the session and leave ASAP. She wanted to give me hand job and be done with it, I tried missionary and she was like a dead fish. I lost interest and was very difficult for me to cum. It took an hour for me to cum even when she tried to excite me after realizing that I lost interest. After the first session I asked her to give a BJ and she said that she will leave, I said that we talked for 2 hours and 2 sessions. She was like "you will take time to cum, I don't have time" even when there is good 45 minutes. I was frustrated and asked her to leave.

WIR: Definitely not.

MrRoyya
03-11-19, 07:46
Thanks to Lordnavik and Newbexcited for the contact.

Went to the much discussed the MP and it has all the qualities of a shady spa. They asked me to wait in a room where there is a setup of salon and showed me the pics. I asked them for a specific therapist before going there and they said she is available. But after going there they said that she is not available and showed me a different set of pics. I picked J and they said that she will be available in 10-15 minutes. After half an hour they came back saying that the customer extended the session by half an hour and asked me to choose a different therapist. I said no and came back after half an hour. They asked me if wanted extras and I said no and paid the basic amount.

The room is not at all clean, started with namesake massage after some time she removed the dispo and gave good erotic massage from behind, I am getting a hard on just by writing the FR. We decided for B2B and she removed clothes. She let me finger her and was very responsive and made loud moans (not fake) she was very responsive and had good GFE throughout the session including DFK. After half an hour or so she came and tested for 5 minutes on the bed in peace and was smiling. She became more excited in giving me B2B and I finished coming on her boobs. It was a very good session. The therapist is very good but I'm not sure about the place. I'm resisting to go there again because of the shadiness of the place.

Cronvenkat
03-11-19, 09:33
2.5 was standard, . 3 extra could be increase of entry charge or may be it was not negotiated.

Please do not write name here in public, we refer her as Miss J, she is one of rare GFE bird in MP where you can also score FS if you play safe.

Please do not try other birds except Miss S, remaining 2 birds have negative feedback.Hi Sstoryteller,

I am new to the mongering and wishes to start with MPs first and then tread the indies and SPs. Could you please help me with details of the SPA name, address as well as the names of therapists with feedback. I am planning for a visit in next week and my PM is active now.

Thanks in Advance!

Also I have been observing this forum for a while and I have taken the subscription today after watching how well the seniors in the community were helping the newbies like me. Thank you seniors for all the guidance and support and I hope I too will get similar guidance and support from all of you.

Venkat.

MaximumsFrost
03-11-19, 10:25
Thanks to Crazyguy9 to share her contact. He had cautioned that the lady is not a looker but good at service which tempted me to explore the avenue.

Fixed a meeting with her on a weekday, post lunch, as I was completely free that day. She called me to M'Nagar in a friends place. The place is in residential society and is definitely safe.

However, the first impression with regard to looks was not that good. She is an average looking lady with typical housewife kinda figure, bit chubby and not a maintained body. She asked offered me water and asked to relax for a while. After 10 min or so, she came back to room and closed the doors and lied down beside me keeping her head on my chest. It somehow felt good.

After lots of foreplay and DFK we started undressing and bro I was elated to see the big hooters. I am not good at guessing sizes but it was big with lovely nipples a beautiful Areola. The best part was she was enjoying the rough treatment being given to her hooters.

She definitely likes it rough and enjoys it. After the first round she also gave a whole body massage with boobs (extra service for being nice to her). Had some chit chat regarding work and family and finished second round. Took bath together, again with lots of touching, pressing and chewing hooters along with DFK.

Overall Score:

Face: 3/10 (No, not a looker indeed).

Boobs:- 10/10 (Big and inviting for rough treatment).

Cat:- 6/10 Wet, warm but bit loose.

Ass:- 7/10 (Heavy and shakes like anything during doggy).

GFE:- 10/10 (Was fully satisfied).

Damage:- 3 k for 2 (although it was for an hour but we exceeded the timeline, not a time watcher).

WIR:- Yes when low on budget (Would love to try similar Indies before that).

Pic: Not available.

Damsel Rider
03-11-19, 10:43
I have tried prepaid cards and hell lot of Entropay alternatives, then realized the Catch is 2 FA which the payment gateway doesn't accept, I have tested 4 different cards (debit) nothing happened, Waiting to buy using a Creditcard, please Let me know if you succeed.

How do I buy membership? Which prepaid card. Entro pay does not work? ICIC and HSBC cards have failed.

CandymanLovezU
03-11-19, 11:33
How do I buy membership? Which prepaid card. Entro pay does not work? ICIC and HSBC cards have failed.I guess prepaid or debit cards wouldn't work. Ask a friend for credit card or there is a cash option too.

Mmahesh3387
03-11-19, 14:34
Need review of below bird.

Is she genuine, does her digits end with 482 or is it any SP.

Got above contact from loc.

NickA
03-11-19, 16:56
Hi SmartGuy,

Is this sp reliable and good? Can I trust him? How much is the charge? Please help. Also, SP's digits end in 607 right?

A 2 week old FR, contacted regular SP and got attached pics and decided to have a session reached the place it was an apartment. Saw the both the girls one same as pic but other one (black dress) it's an old pic now she got more wait.

Decided to try both started with white dress one she didn't say no to anything done like a indi she was enjoyed everything fully in to act generally this was not the case with SP birds. Played with boobs fingered and Completed in 20 min and session done very well and full of satisfaction.

Now second bird black dress, she entered as dead fish slept as dead fish done session as dead fish, nothing allowed undress safety mission done.

Damage 2.5 k each total 5 k not tips.

NickA
03-11-19, 17:35
Hi Beirut,

Did you try any of the birds. Please share reviews. Also, does SP number end with 6 o 7?

I keep coming to Hyderabad on and off on business and recently contacted an SP via locanto. She calls herself Ramya and is offering the following for 3 k /4 k a shot. Any reviews please. Please post.

LuckyGuy31
03-11-19, 23:01
I keep coming to Hyderabad on and off on business and recently contacted an SP via locanto. She calls herself Ramya and is offering the following for 3 k /4 k a shot. Any reviews please. Please post.Hi bro,

I called her post lunch this Saturday and fixed the deal with girl on 2nd picture for 2 times. She told to come near Apet. I reached there 9 pm and called her. She told that her person will come and take to their place. I got a call from her person saying that he will be there in 10 minutes. I waited for 40 more minutes and started to my home at 10 Pm as mobile battery also discharged completely. Sunday I pinged her in WA about the happened thing last night and she replied that I am a lucky boy. I am confused and asked why? She replied me that there is an issue with house owner. Might owner has bought them. This is how Saturday ended with no fun.

BabyKutu
03-12-19, 02:46
I guess prepaid or debit cards wouldn't work. Ask a friend for credit card or there is a cash option too.Credit cards should work, use a VPN and select a country other then US. HDFC virtual cards work like a charm.

HellomRB
03-12-19, 03:39

Thanks.Haven't seen about it anywhere in Hyderabad. You can choose two girls one after other in the same session like first 30 mins one and next 30 mins another.

Estasy
03-12-19, 04:49
Did any one visit vspa opposite old theatre in rich pet recently? It was famous couple of years back. Called to find out 2 birds avbl.

Cronvenkat
03-12-19, 06:10
I have tried prepaid cards and hell lot of Entropay alternatives, then realized the Catch is 2 FA which the payment gateway doesn't accept, I have tested 4 different cards (debit) nothing happened, Waiting to buy using a Creditcard, please Let me know if you succeed.I purchased the subscription using my Debit Card yesterday. Its ICICI Bank International Debit Card and it worked like a charm.

Venkat.

NickA
03-12-19, 07:34
Hi Lucky guy,

Can you please share last digits of SP, location and damages.

Thanks.

Hi friends,

This s my 1st report here and it's on day before the end of last year. I checked in Loc and to and got in touch with a SP. He send me some pics and I am attracted by a lady. I immediately called him (SP) and asked about that girl. Luckily I came to know that she is a Telugu lady. With in 10 minutes I got a call from that girl regarding the details. She told me to come at 9 Pm. She is not responding to my calls as iam very near to that place. After 15 minutes she called me and say that full time is not possible and OK for 2 hrs as she has some issue with the place. As I said no, she send me 2 more Telugu profiles and asked to select. As iam much interested on her I denied those 2 profiles. She called me back and told that those were very friendly and bla bla bla. As my Johny is not willing to go back I selected one. Then she guided me to the place. Place is very safe as it is in residential area. As soon as I entered the room there is a women with a kid crying. She guided me into the bed room where the actual girl is. I am not that much satisfied with her looks initially as my heart is with the sp's lady. She take the lead and makes me feel better. We both are watching TV and have a long chit chat. She looks gud than the pics. I presented the big silk chocolate to her. Iam surprised when once she undressed because of her big melons. (She hadn't wear neither bra nor inners) out of my curiousity I asked why and she said all its a last minute meeting..

Lover6
03-12-19, 16:18
Hey guys,

I am coming to Hyderabad for a week for work. I will be staying in a 4/5 star hotel. Wanted to ask the following:

1. Can anyone give me some contacts for spa girls or indies or genuine SP's? I will reciprocate for Delhi if you guys want it. I am specifically inclined for DATY. Also, not looking to spending very high amount.

2. Is it safe to get the girl inside hotel? Do the hotel asks for any ID or something?

Thanks!

Lover6
03-12-19, 16:29
Hey guys,

I am coming to Hyderabad for a week for work. I will be staying in a 4/5 star hotel. Wanted to ask the following:

1. Can anyone give me some contacts for spa girls or indies or genuine SP's? I will reciprocate for Delhi if you guys want it. I am specifically inclined for DATY. Also, not looking to spending very high amount.

2. Is it safe to get the girl inside hotel? Do the hotel asks for any ID or something?

Thanks!

JHourHappy
03-12-19, 17:16
One of my friend met one new young college going girl few days back. New to this field & providing excellent services & can speak Telugu. She is here in Hyderabad for 2- 3 days. Those who can meet her within 2-3 days & have a place, can ping me for contact. Without place, please no need to pm.

Please note that seniors whom I know personally & who are genuine monger, priority will be given to them. Only no getter, please excuse.

She will leave Hyderabad in 2-3 days, so make your plans accordingly.The girl left Hyderabad. When she will be available, will let you guys knows.

DelhiD
03-12-19, 18:00
Haha. It looks like uber driver asking for five star!!

One thing I must say, most WGs very well understand the supply-demand-pricing, word of mouth and other fundamentals of business.

After the session she asked me to give good review in the forum but I said I don't know what it is. This is the reason I delayed posting the review.

HydNewbie
03-12-19, 19:24
Hi friends,

This s my 1st report here and it's on day before the end of last year. I checked in Loc and to and got in touch with a SP. He send me some pics and I am attracted by a lady. I immediately called him (SP) and asked about that girl. Luckily I came to know that she is a Telugu lady. With in 10 minutes I got a call from that girl regarding the details. She told me to come at 9 Pm. She is not responding to my calls as iam very near to that place. After 15 minutes she called me and say that full time is not possible and OK for 2 hrs as she has some issue with the place. As I said no, she send me 2 more Telugu profiles and asked to select. As iam much interested on her I denied those 2 profiles. She called me back and told that those were very friendly and bla bla bla. As my Johny is not willing to go back I selected one. Then she guided me to the place. Place is very safe as it is in residential area. As soon as I entered the room there is a women with a kid crying. She guided me into the bed room where the actual girl is. I am not that much satisfied with her looks initially as my heart is with the sp's lady. She take the lead and makes me feel better. We both are watching TV and have a long chit chat. She looks gud than the pics. I presented the big silk chocolate to her. Iam surprised when once she undressed because of her big melons. (She hadn't wear neither bra nor inners) out of my curiousity I asked why and she said all its a last minute meeting..Bro my PM is open can you please ping me her digits.

Damsel Rider
03-12-19, 19:34
Thanks for the lead, time to hunt for an ICICI card.

I purchased the subscription using my Debit Card yesterday. Its ICICI Bank International Debit Card and it worked like a charm.

Venkat.

Hotrod420
03-12-19, 20:05
Thanks to Crazyguy9 to share her contact. He had cautioned that the lady is not a looker but good at service which tempted me to explore the avenue.

Fixed a meeting with her on a weekday, post lunch, as I was completely free that day. She called me to M'Nagar in a friends place. The place is in residential society and is definitely safe.

However, the first impression with regard to looks was not that good. She is an average looking lady with typical housewife kinda figure, bit chubby and not a maintained body. She asked offered me water and asked to relax for a while. After 10 min or so, she came back to room and closed the doors and lied down beside me keeping her head on my chest. It somehow felt good.

After lots of foreplay and DFK we started undressing and bro I was elated to see the big hooters. I am not good at guessing sizes but it was big with lovely nipples a beautiful Areola. The best part was she was enjoying the rough treatment being given to her hooters..Hi,

Can you give me her contact? Pretty please!

RavHyd
03-12-19, 20:08
Hello,

I am looking for a good looking indie, if you know any such birds, please PM digits. I will reciprocate. I am really starving to have a good looking. Even any so providing such birds also okay. Cost is not a barrier.

Thank you.

Hotrod420
03-12-19, 20:18

After lots of foreplay and DFK we started undressing and bro I was elated to see the big hooters. I am not good at guessing sizes but it was big with lovely nipples a beautiful Areola. The best part was she was enjoying the rough treatment being given to her hooters..Please PM me.

Greetings,

Jackson

LuckyGuy31
03-12-19, 23:13
Bro my PM is open can you please ping me her digits.Hello bro,

She is not in the city from last 2 months and I came to know that she will be here this 15. More over I am facing some issue with my CC for subscription. For sure I'll share the digits once I got subscription.

LuckyGuy31
03-12-19, 23:21
Hi Lucky guy,

Can you please share last digits of SP, location and damages.

Thanks.Hi NickA,

Last digits of SP were 514 and it's in Krish Nagar for 10 k.

Gopi1352
03-13-19, 01:48
Hi,

Can anyone share MILF Anitha details. In return I can share some MILF details I have.

VickyD
03-13-19, 02:28
Hi,

I had the same experience with her very recently. I reached her place in the evening. The deed prices, time slots and everything were negotiated and agreed upon with her. But after reaching the spot I was unable to reach her phone. Waited for an hour and went back home with a hungry johnny.

Thanks to a fellow monger who was kind enough to share Miss. K's number. Johnny wanted action so msged her today evening. She shared few photos of a girl (1 of the photo is attached) and quoted 3. 5 K. Negotiated for 3 k amd fixed up for 6 pm at her place.

Reached there around 6:20 but couldn't reach her phone. Few calls and msgs on whatsup were undelivered. Msgs got delivered later and till now no response from her.

Request mongers who have used her service to confirm if she is like this or it could be an off day. Also has anybody tried this girl. If yes would love to hear your experience.

Thanks in advance.

RrVee123
03-13-19, 02:31
Guys,

Attached bird is available with miss K.

Looks young and charges are 3500 per shot. Nice assets with tight hole.

Happy mongering guys.

JohnGaltin
03-13-19, 02:53
Number ending with 618?

DreadLord
03-13-19, 03:09
Haven't seen about it anywhere in Hyderabad. You can choose two girls one after other in the same session like first 30 mins one and next 30 mins another.This is in fact available in one of the spas mentioned in my previous reports. Got a call from the spa stating that 4 hands massage available. Never tried it though.

BabyKutu
03-13-19, 03:19
Hey guys,

Thanks!If you are booked on a corporate deal, you will be on single occupancy, getting a girl up will be next to impossible. Most hotels elevators are monitored and galley movements are noted. I would not risk getting a girl up on corporate booking.

Plus if you are in a star hotel, outcall will be expensive.

Biscuitaa
03-13-19, 04:00
Hello guys,

I am visiting Hyderabad from abroad for a week I'm trying to get some action while in town. Wanted to ask if any one can share some contacts of indies or genuine SP's? I'm active on ECCIE will reciprocate contacts in Dallas if you guys want. Appreciate you help guys. I hope some kind soul will help a fellow monger.

MaximumsFrost
03-13-19, 09:51
Yeah. It's her.

Number ending with 618?

Lover6
03-13-19, 09:59
Oh, okay. Can you share contact of some SP that I can use? Or I can also book oyo room, right? Any indie that you know who is VFM?

If you are booked on a corporate deal, you will be on single occupancy, getting a girl up will be next to impossible. Most hotels elevators are monitored and galley movements are noted. I would not risk getting a girl up on corporate booking.

Plus if you are in a star hotel, outcall will be expensive.

Delib
03-13-19, 10:17
Visited her last week. Cooperative and decent service.

Don't want to go in detail as her reports are already available. Lady who landed the house also available. Typical hw. Can be used for a release.

Thanks Story teller for the leads.

Keep banging.

Vroomy
03-13-19, 19:51
Hello bro,

Can you share the digits please?

Contacted her long time back but she kept postponing giving various excuses. Finally met her after a month or so. First question she asked when I met her was whether I am in forum or not? I said that I didn't know what she was talking about.

She is very fair but small boobs to my liking. She is GFE except kissing, not even light kissing let alone DFK. Otherwise she is pretty good and does whatever you ask her to do (didn't ask about anal). Tried WOT and she was amazing came after more than half an hour but she didn't complain about pain or discomfort, generally they complain in wot if you take time to cum. Of course, all of them want you to come early but not her. There was nothing fake, she was getting excited a lot when I kissed her thighs but tried to control her so much. Gave me a nice BBJ and again I took time to cum but no complains at all. She is cooperative and friendly, no fuss about her personal life and no sad stories. 2 hours well spent. I tried to meet her again but our timings are not synching.

Shredder99
03-13-19, 20:12
Any hints on MPs in Somajiguda or Bhills which offer extras for a first timer? Seniors please help. Thanks in advance!

RohanM
03-13-19, 20:50
Need review of below bird.

Is she genuine, does her digits end with 482 or is it any SP.

Got above contact from loc.It's fraud.

https://www.consumercomplaints.in/locanto-cheating-phone-callwhatsapp-c1529547

Casanova9
03-14-19, 02:42
Positive: Boobs.

Negative: No GFE, Time watcher and No CBJ.

Guys,

Attached bird is available with miss K.

Looks young and charges are 3500 per shot. Nice assets with tight hole.

Happy mongering guys.