PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Jhongage
06-28-19, 08:20
Hi friends,

I was planning on taking up the SA website membership.

It costs around $85 a month wanted to know if it is worth.

Spending that much amount every month, is the quality any better.

There or sugar baby action more better. Kindly pour in your valuable.

Experiences / suggestions.

Cheers.

Vicky78
06-28-19, 12:13
I had too much expectations from her which resulted in the morning wood. Johnny was doing the talking so had to relieve myself. Reached the den late, welcomed with usual courtesy (a glass of water).

Too many calls during the deed, Not involved in the act not even fake act, pumped for some time then she started watching time and stopped cooperating, so left the place dry. Bad GFE.

Jugs - 7/10.

Cat - 6/10 (neat, no smell but very dry).

Looks - 7/10.Bro,

Can you help me with & G digits, want to meet her.

Grey666
06-28-19, 17:38
Hey guys, any body that tried Navya's friend?

How does she look? Any FRs?

Can't seem to find a proper FR on her.

Sakku07
06-28-19, 21:00
Any hint / light of who the indie is? This will help us to watch ourselves out. Thanks.

3 days back, LE has visited an apartment near where I stay and have taken photos of the vehicle of an independent girl allegedly a pro. The guy who was with the girl, came down LE that she is a friend.

I am just curious, baby kuttu bro, can you please throw some light on this?

Thanks.

Sumerfreaks.

Insegu
06-28-19, 21:47
Am an SA member since 2 months, and boy it's been exciting.

Here's some quick thoughts (random):

- SA membership is expensive, but it is simple and neat. And nicely balances dating and mongering.

- Girls quote astronomical prices on SA. One US girl quoted $5 k / night, etc. And one quoted $100/ meet. It depends.

- Great for sexting. You would get so many responses and replies in the first few days, that you'll go without sleep for days constantly checking in (to accommodate various geographies). LOL. Up to you to start the fire though (message many girls, one country at a time), and it keeps burning.

- after a quick brief, I usually quickly move to Kik / hangout / telegram or whatsapp to avoid getting banned for any 'violations'. Yes. That's a thing. You (a paying member) gets banned for soliciting or if many complain about you. You have max 1-2 chances to reinstate the account. Am on last lifeline, and so plan to sober down.

- Just like in Tinder, you can passport / teleport to various locations and xchat with girls all over. A ton of variety to keep you occupied for days.

- there's good girls, bad girls, pros and those looking for dating / marriage also. So it's quite a mix.

- there's many that quickly solicit you out of the system, to Kik / wa and offer you paid nudes / xvids. Careful here, as many will simply rip ph and sell to you. Always ask for custom vids or with face. Else no point anyways I guess. Just for fun anyways. Who pays for nudes LOL.

A few things I've noticed:

- Australian girls are really cool, and open to everything. A few have suggested shades of grey kinks to try when we meet.

- Brazilian / Buenos / Venezuela girls are super hot, and seem to offer great VFM. Amidst a tough economy rn, VFM it will be for some time.

- American / European girls are expensive, unless they're new to the site and learning the ropes. All college students expect a minimum of $1500-2000 USD per month as allowance. For 4 'dates'.

- Indian girls quite very high, are often fake too. SA as a concept has not caught on here. Too much social stigma, though sugaring and dating mostly have blurred lines. You gift / pay your girl for favours.

- Encountered two fake profiles from Delhi. When it was time to meet (coffee first please), they chicken out and slowly reveal actual pics. One was better looking, one was worse looking, but the basic lack of ethics meant no going further.

- great if you're travelling abroad frequently. You can chat up these girls, and when you actually arrive, you meet for coffee and arrange after. I have chatted up many in Buenos, Australia, Europe and UK, and raring to go. But sugaring is expensive, and so is travel. Money permitting, it's going to be one hell of a wild trip. Assuming at least 50% are real that is.

OK. Now the short answer:

- take the free trial, then take paid membership for one month. Give it a try.

- Spend some quality time writing nice custom msgs based on profiles, and you'll get good responses.

- Careful not to get banned. You don't want to pay so much and then get banned. Damn!

Hi friends,

Cheers.

HellomRB
06-29-19, 02:42
Found one no on Locanto. Claims to be indie.

Charges are reasonable.

But asking for online advance payment before deed.

Anyone has experience regarding same?

Cheers.99% fake so don't take any risk.

CoolDoode6
06-29-19, 06:46
Hello Friends,

First of all I would like to express my gratitude for the overwhelming response I got from fellow mongers to my request posted in the forum. Many fellow mongers were generous enough to share the contacts of indes. I hope I have reciprocated them with the Bangalore contacts. In case some of you who messaged me haven't got the reciprocation from my end do let me know via PM.

Coming to my experience in Hyderabad, due to time constraint I had time to meet only 1 inde. Hence after seeing the various reports and good feedback in the forum decided to try 7 G aka Anita.

The deed was fixed at 3 pm and I was asked to come to the andra bank landmark and waited there. After waiting for about half an hour, I see a very fair lady with a beautiful face calling me to her.

I followed her to the aunt home. She was particular that we finish both the rounds in 1 hour, although I was not confident on the same.

By looks 7 G is very fair with a beautiful face and with a smile always as fellow mongers mentioned earlier. I would rate her BJ skills to the highest. Although I didn't want to try BBJ, decided against it. She asked me to clean first and what followed was an amazing few minutes of BBJ experience. And 1st round finished in mish itself.

Within few minutes only she started playing with the junior and first time in my experience he became hard in no time. Appreciate her skills. Again an out of the world BBJ followed by doggy and finished in mish.

As other mongers mention, I am also giving her rating for the benefit of fellow mongers.

Face: 8/10 (Few marks on the face else would have given 10/10).

Smile: 10/10.

BBJ: 10/10.

Boobs: 7/10 (Very Small, tits are good) If you are a boob lover get ready to disappoint.

Cat: 7/10 (Not to tight / Not too loose).

Overall satisfied with the time spend. Hope this review is useful to all fellow mongers. Once again many thanks to all friends who pinged me in PM and shared me valuable contacts.

Regards.

Cooldoode6.

Jhongage
06-29-19, 07:13

- SA membership is expensive, but it is simple and neat. And nicely balances dating and mongering.

- Girls quote astronomical prices on SA. One US girl quoted $5 k / night, etc. And one quoted $100/ meet. It depends.

- Great for sexting. You would get so many responses and replies in the first few days, that you'll go without sleep for days constantly checking in (to accommodate various geographies). LOL. Up to you to start the fire though (message many girls, one country at a time), and it keeps burning.Thank you so much for a such a detailed and wonderful reply.

Since I have not much of travelling in next few months and Indian SA.

Is not that great will take up when my travelling starts.

Thanks again.

Cheers.

Mahmed
06-29-19, 08:40
First of all I really would like to thank the brothers who shared contacts over PM. (I really appreciate every bit of information).

Will be coming to Hyderabad for a month (July. Aug'19) and will try out options I have.

I have done a detailed study of possible MPs where I can try to get FS. (Will share experiences as encountered).

Just wanted to check on LE activity as I assume that during Aug'19 specially due to upcoming festivals, LE might be too busy to bust any mongering. Am I Right?

Also, I seem to have lost interest in seeing the usual discussed ones (7 G, Siri, Sasi, Navya, Etc.), as they have been so so so over reported here. Although I have their contacts (Courtesy brothers here), I am doubtful I will ever see them.

I tried connecting with Amy from here but each time her BF seems to take the call. (Came to realize that maybe she has closed business or maybe otherwise).

Neha seems to be reluctant in discussing any details and has suggested to contact her when I'm in Hyderabad. (Fair enough and will surely try her out).

Manisha is asking too much for 2 hrs (10 k). I will never pay her or as a matter of fact any one else that much for a couple of wanks.

Meanwhile, I would request brothers to discuss new birds in the forum as its getting a bit routine here to just see FRs of the usual kitty's.

Will try other contacts too which I have and will report FRs on occurrence.

Stay Safe and Bang Safe.

Regards,

ZA.

CoolFun
06-29-19, 13:38

- Great for sexting. You would get so many responses and replies in the first few days, that you'll go without sleep for days constantly checking in (to accommodate various geographies). LOL. Up to you to start the fire though (message many girls, one country at a time), and it keeps burning.

- after a quick brief, I usually quickly move to Kik / hangout / telegram or whatsapp to avoid getting banned for any 'violations'. Yes. That's a thing. You (a paying member) gets banned for soliciting or if many complain about you. You have max 1-2 chances to reinstate the account. Am on last lifeline, and so plan to sober down.

- Just like in Tinder, you can passport / teleport to various locations and xchat with girls all over. A ton of variety to keep you occupied for days.Can you please pm full Form of Sa? I am travelling to Europe soon. Thanks.

BrewGuy87
06-29-19, 14:03
Full form is "Seeking Arrangement". Just FYI, I have been seeing the same ladies in Hyderabad for a while now. I believe the scene is better in Blore, Delhi and Mumbai.

Can you please pm full Form of Sa? I am travelling to Europe soon. Thanks.

Mahmed
06-29-19, 14:03
Can you please pm full Form of Sa? I am travelling to Europe soon. Thanks.Seeking Arrangements.

AbbaPutin
06-29-19, 18:42
First of all I really would like to thank the brothers who shared contacts over PM. (I really appreciate every bit of information).

Will be coming to Hyderabad for a month (July. Aug'19) and will try out options I have.

I have done a detailed study of possible MPs where I can try to get FS. (Will share experiences as encountered).

Just wanted to check on LE activity as I assume that during Aug'19 specially due to upcoming festivals, LE might be too busy to bust any mongering. Am I Right?

Also, I seem to have lost interest in seeing the usual discussed ones (7 G, Siri, Sasi, Navya, Etc.), as they have been so so so over reported here. Although I have their contacts (Courtesy brothers here), I am doubtful I will ever see them.Could PM number you have fed off this those Anitha and Navya stuff.

BatmanWill
06-29-19, 19:19
Can some one share me Anita's digits!

No positive response from Radhika!

Want to try some inde before going back to Bangalore tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.

My PM is active.

Anoopfeb14
06-29-19, 19:24
Hi brethren,

Has anyone tried Flemina also known as Shreya from SA.

Any review or report would be of great help.

CoolFun
06-30-19, 00:36
Full form is "Seeking Arrangement". Just FYI, I have been seeing the same ladies in Hyderabad for a while now. I believe the scene is better in Blore, Delhi and Mumbai.Thanks bro. I will try my luck in europe.

Insegu
06-30-19, 06:10
She looks a bit rundown. You sure you want to try her?

Hi brethren,

Has anyone tried Flemina also known as Shreya from SA.

Any review or report would be of great help.

Insegu
06-30-19, 06:14
Not that great in Blore or Delhi too- just more members.

Astronomical prices, feeling entitled and many fake profiles is killing the scene here I guess.

Many are confused why they're on SA. They think it is some charity box LOL.

Full form is "Seeking Arrangement". Just FYI, I have been seeing the same ladies in Hyderabad for a while now. I believe the scene is better in Blore, Delhi and Mumbai.

Mahmed
06-30-19, 06:40
Brethren,

A small update for my Hyderabad brothers who travel frequently to Bangalore, Mumbai or Delhi!

PM me if you need any help there as I have quite an elaborate list of chicks serving in those cities.

I would prioritize sharing this with Hyderabad guys first as the natives of those cities already have a lot of info.

Note: This is to help brothers from Hyderabad who travel to other cities and don't want to be left clueless about the mongering scene there without any contacts.

Would surely appreciate reciprocation from brothers regarding new / rarely FR'd chicks in Hyderabad. (Not Mandatory Though).

Regards,

ZA.

Bacardi2010
06-30-19, 09:59
I got the same stuffs ending with 393.

2 HR 7 k full day 12 k (really never heard before like full day) full night 15 k. Seems fake? Huh.

Sunny986
06-30-19, 10:43
Check your PM bro for digits.

Can some one share me Anita's digits!

No positive response from Radhika!

Want to try some inde before going back to Bangalore tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.

My PM is active.

SfoCowboy
06-30-19, 19:03
That's a great gesture. I travel pretty often to Mumbai and Bangalore. Can you please share the digits of a few girls over PM?

Cheers!

Brethren,

A small update for my Hyderabad brothers who travel frequently to Bangalore, Mumbai or Delhi!

PM me if you need any help there as I have quite an elaborate list of chicks serving in those cities.

I would prioritize sharing this with Hyderabad guys first as the natives of those cities already have a lot of info.

Note: This is to help brothers from Hyderabad who travel to other cities and don't want to be left clueless about the mongering scene there without any contacts.

Would surely appreciate reciprocation from brothers regarding new / rarely FR'd chicks in Hyderabad. (Not Mandatory Though).

Regards,

ZA.

SmartBoyMgg
06-30-19, 19:38
Hello friends,

Travelling to Bangkok for a couple of days next week. Suggest me a good hotel, which is couple friendly. Any pointers on where to find good sex, will be of good help.

PM is active.

Babykuttu bro, your suggestions please.

Vishyb90
07-01-19, 02:09
Hello fellow brethren. Please could someone share the digits of Anita and Navya? I'm relatively new to Hyderabad and would like to meet them.

Also, I met Siri last week and she's now demanding 4 K per shot. Trying to understand whether she's jacked up the prices. Please let me know. Cheers.

Mahmed
07-01-19, 06:51
That's a great gesture. I travel pretty often to Mumbai and Bangalore. Can you please share the digits of a few girls over PM?

Cheers!Cowboy, kindly clear some space in your inbox as its showing full.

PM me bro when you've cleared. I'll reply back with the requested Data.

Regards,

ZA.

Kiran426
07-01-19, 07:13
What is the going rate for Sruthi? Thanks.

Ks345
07-01-19, 07:39
Hello friends,

Travelling to Bangkok for a couple of days next week. Suggest me a good hotel, which is couple friendly. Any pointers on where to find good sex, will be of good help.

PM is active.

Babykuttu bro, your suggestions please.There are Bangkok and Bangkok hotel thread. Plenty of information available.

BabyKutu
07-01-19, 08:14
What is the going rate for Sruthi? Thanks.8 K for 2 pops. Negotiate hard and don't hesitate to walk away.

Tarus89
07-01-19, 08:32
Hello friends,

PM is active.

Babykuttu bro, your suggestions please.Ibis hotels are girl friendly and check the hotels on trip advisor they mention if locals are allowed. Do booking on double occupancy basis.

Download Thaifriendly app. Almost 95% of them are working girls. This the best option for anywhere in Thailand.

Sunny986
07-01-19, 08:36
Please check your PM for Anita's digits. I don't have details of Navya, please share with me as well once you have it.

Hello fellow brethren. Please could someone share the digits of Anita and Navya? I'm relatively new to Hyderabad and would like to meet them.

Also, I met Siri last week and she's now demanding 4 K per shot. Trying to understand whether she's jacked up the prices. Please let me know. Cheers.

Vishyb90
07-01-19, 09:17
What is the going rate for Sruthi? Thanks.You can get her for 5 K per shot. Need to build rapport. Also if you meet her on a day she's in the mood you will be in for a fabulous time.

Tarus89
07-01-19, 09:21
Hi friends,

Cheers.I have been using the SA for some time. What I do is make an ID and take the trail membership for 7 days, searching in the location that I am travelling too and start chatting with people I like and then move the chat to kik or WhatsApp, all this in 7 days.

I don't upgrade to the monthly membership after the free trail has.

Expired, I just simply delete my account. When I am going to a new location again, I just recreat a new ID using the same email ID and avail the free trail again.

In SA once you delete your account all the data is deleted and when you make a new account using the same email you get the 7 days trail option again.

Rather than paying 89.99 $ I pay 24.99 $ for 7 days trail and create a new account when I am traveling after a few months.

RedClouds76
07-01-19, 13:06
Hi,

I am in Hyderabad after a long time, planning for 5 days here. I am in Gachibowli area. Any help related to spa's will be appreciated.

PM is open.

Thanks.

Mahmed
07-01-19, 13:52

Cheers!Your inbox is full. Kindly clear and PM me for the contacts.

Regards,

ZA.

Sakku07
07-01-19, 14:24
Look for couple friendly hotels near Nana Plaza. Thermae is a good hunting spot, bunch of freelancers there. Mixx discotheque is another nice spot as well, but go there well dressed. Happy hunting!

Hello friends,

PM is active.

SfoCowboy
07-01-19, 17:51
Cleared my inbox. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Cheers!

Your inbox is full. Kindly clear and PM me for the contacts.

Regards,

ZA.

HaveFunColor
07-01-19, 19:14
Is this Navya by any chance?

3 days back, LE has visited an apartment near where I stay and have taken photos of the vehicle of an independent girl allegedly a pro. The guy who was with the girl, came down LE that she is a friend.

Thanks.

Sumerfreaks.

BatmanWill
07-01-19, 19:48
Thanks a lot for the love! This forum is so warm and helpful! I was unable to try her as I didn't manage my time properly!

Next time for sure.

Thanks for all the responses when asked for digits.

XmasGrey
07-01-19, 19:54
Hi bro,

Try Rasputin in Pattaya! It's a massage center where you'll get FS post a very sensual Thai massage! My friends had great time there!

Hello friends,

PM is active.

XmasGrey
07-01-19, 19:58
That's a great gesture, Hyderabad forum is blessed to have you bro! Please share some indie digits in all three cities, especially in Bangalore! Thanks in advance!

Brethren,

Note: This is to help brothers from Hyderabad who travel to other cities and don't want to be left clueless about the mongering scene there without any contacts..

Maintoba
07-02-19, 07:37
Hi everyone,

Getting bored with MPs and would like to pick up a girl at night clubs. I have been visiting famous night clubs / pubs from last three months but unable to convert.

Probably some crazy members could converted it, need experts suggestion / tips on this. Thanks in the advance.

VickyD
07-02-19, 10:04
Hi,

I have the digits of an indie named Sony. Digits ending with 208. Can any kind soul please share the reference details in private message. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Vicky.

HaveFunColor
07-02-19, 10:37
Is this Navya by any chance?

Thanks.

Sumerfreaks.

Sunnyhyd511
07-02-19, 20:16
I humbly request seniors to help with contacts in Hyderabad. I am absolutely new to the scene.

Insegu
07-03-19, 01:46
Hey guys,

Visiting San Jose, CA soon.

What's the scene there? Any help would be appreciated. PM is open.

Rahul2611
07-03-19, 07:10
Today is my last day here tried several MPs but not satisfied so need help with some genuine contacts or good MP info. I can help you with contacts and MP info in BBSR.

Sri5657
07-03-19, 08:54
Don't miss visiting Doki Doki for an amazing nuru massage. Been there twice and always came back super satisfied.

Hello friends,

PM is active.

BabyKutu
07-03-19, 09:27
Hey guys,

Visiting San Jose, CA soon.

What's the scene there? Any help would be appreciated. PM is open.Big on AMP's. Looking at $100 dollars a pop for more than decent Caucasian females. If you have a fetish for Latina's then you hit gold.

Will PM you.

Mahmed
07-03-19, 10:05
Hello brothers!

Whats the scenario regarding LE activity in Hyderabad currently?

And also I had raised a query in one of my previous posts regarding the upcoming festival season in August! Will the LE concentrate much on mongering during August?

Baby Bhai, your input will be the immensely valuable.

This will help us know when to foray outside with little to worry about.

Regards,

ZA.

Sravan89
07-03-19, 10:54
Hello brothers,

Thanks a ton for sharing a few contacts. I have received them from you, and I am really thankful for your support.

I couldn't post FR's since the contacts did not respond properly, and some of them were out of town. Followed up by a small accident, after which I am doing good now.

Life now taught me a lesson to take care of health first, and money next.

On personal hygiene front, I am thinking of laser in Hyderabad. Have anyone of you used laser treatment for hair in Hyderabad? Is there any good service provided by the likes of LaBelle and others?

Thanks again for all the help, and I look forward to conversation on this forum again.

Cheers,

SmartGuyHyd
07-03-19, 12:32
Hi all,

Hope all doing good, does any one experienced Nuru Massage in Hyderabad. Is it available here in Hyderabad.

If any one got this experience please share the details.

Shanky4913
07-03-19, 18:07
Hi all I have been frequenting are spa ib be hills to one girl Miss and. Spa has nice ambience but curtains. Not good massage but got b2 b for 3 k.

But recent visit was dissappointment. Miss and wasnt there and new therapist got alloted. She was demanding 3 k just for HJ and I never agreed for it and insisted for b2 b. She finished so called massage and left. I am happy I did not spend on such arrogant shit.

Shanky4913
07-03-19, 18:12
Visited S spa in be hills with a hope for FS. Mss J was alloted, don't remember the name exactly. So called massage started and she asked for extras. I opted for b2 b for 3 k negotiated. It was not b2 b and just top access actually, ruined my money. She doesn't know well how to jerk and was just doing it rapidly to finish me off and moaned in my ears when I was being done. Later had swollen dude due to harsh rubbing LOL.

Sstoryteller
07-03-19, 20:58
Never heard of this in Hyderabad and even in India.

Hi all,

Hope all doing good, does any one experienced Nuru Massage in Hyderabad. Is it available here in Hyderabad.

If any one got this experience please share the details.

Sstoryteller
07-03-19, 21:03
Well done bro, I am happy you have not let johnny control over your mind. Sloly, but gradually Hyderabad mongers are becoming wise and not giving into outrageous demands as tips for extras.

I am happy I did not spend on such arrogant shit.

SuhanLucky
07-03-19, 21:44
Hi friends,

I am new to this and recently joined and coming to Hyderabad this month.

Please share contacts for Siri and Anita.

Tried to buy subscription but the service is down.

SmartGuyHyd
07-04-19, 05:51
So disparate to have session but no proper indie or already tried ones so keep trying with SP's but no luck with bad profiles or our of budget profiles. Finally tried one very old SP pics looks decent and started to FN.

Session 1: reached famous hospital near FN area and he directed to location scared initially as it was like some remote area. Went top floor penthouse girl opened the door, as usually pics are very old now she is big tummy and stout but smooth skin and white decent and room with ac so proceeded.

And nothing to say anything about session only thing is she did a good BJ without asking and I played with big tits with big nipples started with Miss and finished in doggy.

All it took 40 min and Damage 3 k and no tip.

Session 2:

After first deed started back to home and crossed famous M Spa, know it has no extras and went for some good massage.

But has luck, booked a session for 1 h 30 min assigned miss SP.

Changed into dispo she is in, as usually started massage it was good and as I know M Spa don't have extras simply I slept and enjoying the massage but she started small chit chat, from where is it first time here any other spas tried bla bla bla.

Said I am frequent traveller to Singapore I like there with different massage like B2B, she asked what is B2B what they will do. I felt " oh Dini nakaras ooooo".

Explained B2B she I don't do and I will do only HJ I said OK and not discussed any price. Some time later started BJ and I started putting my hands in to her top and squeezed her small perks and hold her from back one hand on top and one hand on bottom played some time and back to HJ kissed all over her and completed but no hand to bottom inside did from outside only.

Asked for fuck outside but she said will try.

Finally done and gave 1 k. Left the place with her no but looks like she will not respond. Has wait and see.

If she came out some of you guys has to help me who has with place guys. I cannot try oyo or other hotels.

Damage 2. 5 k at counter and 1 k to her.

MaximumsFrost
07-04-19, 08:00
Contact Crazygu1918.

He can give you reference.

Hi,

I have the digits of an indie named Sony. Digits ending with 208. Can any kind soul please share the reference details in private message. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Vicky.

BabyKutu
07-04-19, 11:37
Hello brothers!

Whats the scenario regarding LE activity in Hyderabad currently?

And also I had raised a query in one of my previous posts regarding the upcoming festival season in August! Will the LE concentrate much on mongering during August?

Baby Bhai, your input will be the immensely valuable.

This will help us know when to foray outside with little to worry about.

Regards,

ZA.Hey,

No problem.

Stick to main stream spas. Local Saloons's are hot as they need to agree on commission before SEP.

Syndicate for Saloons are still discussing % so for sure expect few non de script places to be hit.

Best times to make hay is weekdays that too early part of the day.

Anoopfeb14
07-04-19, 17:27
Hi bros,

Any review of the chick below would be appreciated. Planning to try her this weekend. Asking 4 k per shot. The pics are from SP named Vinay / Rishabh.

Prudhvi614
07-04-19, 20:37
Hi folks,

Has anyone tried the below MILF?

She stays at hitec and is a divorcee. Asking 8 k for 6 hrs.

Called her and found her to be genuine. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.I'm new to this site, can you give details of any independent girls.

Kiss666
07-05-19, 05:46
Hi,

I need a good girl live show. Can one please help me genuine contact. There are many in mingle I doubt they are fake. Those who tried please PM me.

Jgaurpaw99
07-05-19, 08:09
Hi bros,

Any review of the chick below would be appreciated. Planning to try her this weekend. Asking 4 k per shot. The pics are from SP named Vinay / Rishabh.Pics look too good to be true. Do not pay any thing in advance. Be safe and have a good time.

Grey666
07-05-19, 10:51
Hi,

Thanks,

Vicky.Bro,

You don't have PM active.

I have her number too, she was doing natak. Crazyguy1918 dude asked me to avoid her.

Grey666
07-05-19, 10:56
The info you mentioned in the last part / sentence of your response, kindly let us know the details big brother.

Baby Bhai kindly let us know about locations to find these kind of horny girls.

Regards,

ZA.Bro that's a post from 2017 LOL.

I'd love to hear from Baby about the scene in Hyderabad right now though!

SmartGuyHyd
07-05-19, 16:24
Hi bros,

Any review of the chick below would be appreciated. Planning to try her this weekend. Asking 4 k per shot. The pics are from SP named Vinay / Rishabh.She looks too good, please share her details and your experience if tried.

PartyHard7
07-05-19, 17:43
Hi,

I need a good girl live show. Can one please help me genuine contact. There are many in mingle I doubt they are fake. Those who tried please PM me.Use the below website with live shows.

Chaturbate. Global.

SumerFreaks
07-05-19, 19:32
Hi bros,

Any review of the chick below would be appreciated. Planning to try her this weekend. Asking 4 k per shot. The pics are from SP named Vinay / Rishabh.Do a reverse image search on Google. Either ways by the look of it she is worth more then 4 k. Don't fall for the trap.

MieGandalf
07-05-19, 19:48
Firstly, thanks SmartGuyHyd for the lead!

Awesome big boobs! Boob lover alert again!

She initiates with a deep DFK.

An overall good experience. Boobs are big, firm and suckable! I spent a major part of the hour on those.

Report card:

Looks: 8/10. Those of us who like older hot women.

DFK- 8/10: good DFK.

BBJ- 8/10. She started BBJ without me asking and did a good 5 min job too.

Boobs: 9/10: big and firm, The biggest Indian ones I've held so far!

Cat: 9/10. Surprisingly tight for that age!

Body: 9/10. And than for a 45 something lady.

Service: 8/10. Service was good! Semi-GFE.

Damage 15 k / shot. Way expensive for a fuck but she was worth it for a 1 time effort!

WIR- Would love to but not at that price, this was my first older woman experience, so took the plunge!

SumerFreaks
07-05-19, 20:42
1) Spa near famous hotel near flyover.

Walked in, and the girl in reception asked directly what I wanted. Took a sandwich massage. The deed started with in 15 minutes. Both the girls walked in and massaged me for some time. The massage was very bad. Then they asked me for extras. They quoted B2B at 2 k. I negotiated for 1. 5 k total for both the girls. BBJ was not on offer but the HJ was awesome and I was given boob fuck. One girl was dark, typical maid type and the other was one was fair and both had amazing racks and clean pussy.

1.5 k as counter charges and 1.5 k for both the girls with a total damage of 3 k.

WIR: Maybe when the LE heat is low.

2. Spa above cloth store.

Counter charges was 1. 5 k. I was assigned a SI who was fair from the other Telugu state. She gave the name as girly color. The massage was decent. B2B and HJ was on offer. Went with the flow and took only HJ. It was good and she was ready to meet outside at 5 k. These women make close to 1 lakh per month. Tipped her 0. 5 k for the HJ.

WIR: No. I felt The spa is a Hotspot for LE.

Total damage. 2 k.

3. Book store Spa.

Counter charges. 2 k. The girls were from both NE and SI. B2B was on offer. But the rate quoted was 3 k. So kept johny in control. The massage was pretty decent.

WIr. May be. But again depends on LE activity.

4. Spa beside a hotel on the junction.

1. 5 k for counter and 2 k for B2B. The girls were maid type. Will not repeat as I thi k its a LE Hotspot.

Though I occasionally monger, I usually take the hard way of hunting for the girls as its usually safer.

Thanks.

Sumerfreaks.

Shredder99
07-05-19, 21:35
Hi bros,

Any review of the chick below would be appreciated. Planning to try her this weekend. Asking 4 k per shot. The pics are from SP named Vinay / Rishabh.Checkout Hyderabadcallgirl69. Blog* com, there are more pics of her and few other good ones. The contact you have might be of the same SP or a different one faking this guy, not sure. And let us know if you did try. BTW is the above website genuine? I remember someone posting about it recently.

DesiNewton
07-06-19, 02:21
Hi all,

Any reviews on attached pic. SP end with 421 quoting very. High does any one knows where she is and any other contact to reach her.Bro. Tried her? Any chance of sharing contact??

SmartGuyHyd
07-06-19, 06:58
Bro. Tried her? Any chance of sharing contact??No bro it's not my budget, MieGandalf is tried can check with him and his FR in below.

Cocobolo23
07-06-19, 07:24
Had her 3 weeks back. Lot of FR are there about her mine is not different. Negotiated to 4 k per pop but later found that's too high for her. She has a great voice and behaves very decently Like 7 G. She refused to come to my hotel, went to her place, owned by a aunty, Very secure but no ac, dirty bathroom good only for short time. She is good GFE. Deep DFK. BBJ with her work on balls was awesome. Did in DS and finished in mis. She has a great up and down assets that can keep you busy whole night. Overall 6/10 experience.

I would have rated her higher but I happened to go to Mumbai the other week and man had an amazing night and ST with a NE.

Feeling like my tastebuds are being atrophied here.

Casanova9
07-06-19, 07:24
Hi bros,

I am planning to visit warangal for a day, can I anyone PM me the contacts near around the town.

Cocobolo23
07-06-19, 07:48
Any reviews on shilpi #0233 quotes 7 k per HR. I found no reviews on her bit scare to visit amid these news of LE activities.

Mahmed
07-06-19, 09:50
Hey,

No problem.

Stick to main stream spas. Local Saloons's are hot as they need to agree on commission before SEP.

Syndicate for Saloons are still discussing % so for sure expect few non de script places to be hit.

Best times to make hay is weekdays that too early part of the day.Hello brother,

Thanks for the advise.

Will surely keep in mind & follow as mentioned.

Also a request to all brethren here is to keep prices strictly in control for the MPs as we keep seeing so much being spent on HJs & B2 BS without actually entering the tool where it belongs. (Pay max 2 to 3 k only if they are willing to let you enter their womanhood).

If not controlled, it would make it difficult & pricey for everyone. Probably a month's control can bring down the prices and make the Hyderabad MP scene pretty lively.

Its a tough ask seeing the current market trend, but not impossible at all.

Stay Safe and Bang Safe.

Regards,

ZA.

SumerFreaks
07-06-19, 13:30
Any feedback would be appreciated.

Mahmed
07-06-19, 13:38
Since I'm yet to land in Hyderabad, was getting chatty with a few indies prior coming and happened to come across this one.

This one claims to be a be. Tech grad. I'm sure she's well known here.

The point which alerted me is that she is saying she has a friend named Prashanth who gives her all info about what's written here about her.

This guy has struck a long term deal with her. (15 k for 3 days a month. Each day's meet is for 5 to 6 hours and includes 3 shots). The deal seems interesting but the guy giving info about the forum is not good.

That's how she keeps a tab on ISG and is acting pricey nowadays.

Guys kindly refrain from such things.

Regards,

ZA.

Cocobolo23
07-07-19, 04:37
I have read many FR about Mirrorwali. I m bit worried about one part that is how she enjoys looking at mirror during deed specially DS. Mirror is the first thing I check during the deed in any hotel forward and backwords for hidden blank spaces guys.

Anybody has checked this at her place??

Just curious.

Sunny986
07-07-19, 06:11
True bro.

Most of the indies knows about this forum and they follow very closely and some times ask us to write a good review.

Since I'm yet to land in Hyderabad, was getting chatty with a few indies prior coming and happened to come across this one.

The point which alerted me is that she is saying she has a friend named Prashanth who gives her all info about what's written here about her.

This guy has struck a long term deal with her. (15 k for 3 days a month. Each day's meet is for 5 to 6 hours and includes 3 shots). The deal seems interesting but the guy giving info about the forum is not good..

BombayBoyz
07-07-19, 07:16
Hi,

Visiting Hyderabad from 10th to 13th.

In search of quality connects GFE, VFM, at least 8/10.

Would like to avoid any average or poor quality.

Any help will be appreciated and reciprocated (Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore).

Look forward.

Mmahesh3387
07-07-19, 08:58
Any one any idea about how to renewel our subscription, when I try for subscribe it is showing only postal orders are allowed now, any alternate way.

DesiNewton
07-07-19, 10:26
Any reviews on shilpi #0233 quotes 7 k per HR. I found no reviews on her bit scare to visit amid these news of LE activities.I think maximumfrost posted FR on her. She kept me waiting for more than 10 days. Cancelled deed 3 times. No prompt replies at all. Got frustrated and left her.

ShaggyShaq
07-07-19, 12:05
So I was visiting Hyderabad and was checked into a Somajiguda hotel next to train station. Searched for indies and eventually got a bird who said she does it alone and doesn't have a manager agent. This is what I was looking for since agents are usually suspect (I am new to mongering). Deed set with girl who called herself Vaishali. She sent a couple of pics which did not look extravagant but only normal. I did not need a typical south Indian girl with unfair complexion so this was fine from that aspect. Seemed t have right figure too. Quoted 7 k for 2 shots for her to visit my hotel and give service in my room itself. I agreed. Said she stayed in a PG and would reach in 30 min max.

She came into hotel and I met her at reception. Got her into room with no questions asked and I let her be comfortable. In 5 min she asked to get into bday suites and I asked her to slow it down since I was not looking for action too fast. Smelled her and caressed her softly while she was dressed and she was not feeling it! Eventually she got into bed and started feeling me slowly. This gave her the kick and she wanted to undress. She undressed me, came on top and asked if she could undress herself and be free. I did the honors while she was on top and she was happy! Caressed me from top to bottom to make me high. I tried DFK but her mouth was too small and hence it didn't become passionate. Asked her to service johny. Started with hand and was OK. Asked her to make it wet using her mouth and she was nice in that. Almost made me cum when I pulled her. Asked her to go take a bath since I wanted to feel her fresher but she declined. Eventually she rode me from top and ended up in 10 min. Whole act lasted about 2 hours.

Good. She did not rush for time sake. Was happy to adjust as per my needs.

Average. Body. Soft skin but not fair. Average looking face. Good melons. Not very tight below and clean too.

Best part is she looked genuine and not a thug! Wasn't the best at service maybe but I would try her again since she is safe.

Anoopfeb14
07-07-19, 15:21
I think maximumfrost posted FR on her. She kept me waiting for more than 10 days. Cancelled deed 3 times. No prompt replies at all. Got frustrated and left her.Hi bros,

Had Shilpi a long time back for 10 k for full night.

She was extremely cooperative and was allowing all my requests. Even anal. She's kinda cute looking and I had liked my experience. Wanted to meet her again but couldn't get the timings right.

ScadRules
07-07-19, 15:56
I checked when she opened bro. It's alright.

Nothing fishy.

I have read many FR about Mirrorwali. I m bit worried about one part that is how she enjoys looking at mirror during deed specially DS. Mirror is the first thing I check during the deed in any hotel forward and backwords for hidden blank spaces guys.

Just curious.

ScadRules
07-07-19, 15:58
Even I have her number but couldn't meet her. She will charge 2 shots for 8 k. Heard she is college student and petite. That's all I know about her.

Let me know if you tried her.

Any reviews on shilpi #0233 quotes 7 k per HR. I found no reviews on her bit scare to visit amid these news of LE activities..

Sstoryteller
07-07-19, 16:54
Bro,

Unfortunately no alternative at the moment, the announcement at the top of page states:

ATTENTION

Our credit card processor has (hopefully) temporarily suspended credit card transactions on the International Sex Guide. We do not know why at this time. We are seeking alternate possibilities at this time.

At this moment, the only way to purchase a subscription to the ISG is a cash option. We will be keeping you all updated as we get information.
Any one any idea about how to renewel our subscription, when I try for subscribe it is showing only postal orders are allowed now, any alternate way.

Kongx
07-07-19, 18:38
This is my first review.

So please please correct if any thing wrong.

First of all a big thank you to Achilles bro for trusting and sharing the contact.

Writing the review bit late as was busy.

Pavani:

Contacted her as directed by Achilles bro.

After few chats got the details for the location.

She was kind enough to guide me correctly to the place. It was bit far from wr I stay so was little exhausted when reached.

Place was safe by the look of it had cooler in thr.

After reaching sat for few minutes relaxed and then went in.

She was good. Played with those melons for some time.

Started in miss and finished in that position only.

Being new to this I got exited pretty fast.

She took 3 k including for room.

She was nice and had a smile always.

BabyKutu
07-07-19, 19:17
Any one any idea about how to renewel our subscription, when I try for subscribe it is showing only postal orders are allowed now, any alternate way.No bro. Unfortunately no, any friends in US, they can mail in the money / check else please wait it out.

BabyKutu
07-07-19, 19:18

Just curious.Its absolutely safe bro, that mirror is on a concrete wall, being a small time actress she fantasizes to look herself in the mirror when being humped. Safe.

Grey666
07-07-19, 20:32
Thanks MieGandalf bro for the contact!

Sent her a text on Whatsapp and agreed for 2 k / shot.

She gave me landmark and directions to her place.

It's a decent place, she lives with her friends. Has her own room for the deed. It's not a bed, just a mattress on the floor.

Coming to Sam herself, she's about 30. She's thick and chubby, has braided hair, she's sweet trying to make conversation.

Started with BJ with C, no kissing, her breasts are comparatively bigger than the ones I've had yet in our mongering scene.

Took her in missionary, she got involved into the action, matching my thrusts and motion, her cat felt tight in the beginning and after sometime got wet and easy for some rough fucking, didn't try anything else just vanilla mission and finished it like that.

An overall good experience.

Grey666
07-07-19, 20:42
Hello brothers,

Understandably, the scene will have older women who are in it. But they are not my type:

Requesting contacts for birds who are under 25 (+2)(Already tried Navya).

Regards, G.

Grey666
07-07-19, 20:46
So I was visiting Hyderabad and was checked into a Somajiguda hotel next to train station. Searched for indies and eventually got a bird who said she does it alone and doesn't have a manager agent. This is what I was looking for since agents are usually suspect (I am new to mongering). Deed set with girl who called herself Vaishali. She sent a couple of pics which did not look extravagant but only normal. I did not need a typical south Indian girl with unfair complexion so this was fine from that aspect. Seemed t have right figure too. Quoted 7 k for 2 shots for her to visit my hotel and give service in my room itself. I agreed. Said she stayed in a PG and would reach in 30 min max.

She came into hotel and I met her at reception. Got her into room with no questions asked and I let her be comfortable. In 5 min she asked to get into bday suites and I asked her to slow it down since I was not looking for action too fast. Smelled her and caressed her softly while she was dressed and she was not feeling it! Eventually she got into bed and started feeling me slowly. This gave her the kick and she wanted to undress. She undressed me, came on top and asked if she could undress herself and be free. I did the honors while she was on top and she was happy!.Bro,

You don't have a pm so any clues on how to get her?

Grey666
07-07-19, 20:51

This guy has struck a long term deal with her. (15 k for 3 days a month. Each day's meet is for 5 to 6 hours and includes 3 shots). The deal seems interesting but the guy giving info about the forum is not good.

That's how she keeps a tab on ISG and is acting pricey nowadays..Anita mentioned the same name "Prashanth" that first told her about the forum and gives her regular info.

VenkataSwamy
07-08-19, 05:32
Bro,

She has been my long time muse. Tried to get her contact many a times, however was discouraged knowing that she left the trade and settled. But your FR gives me some hope, see the irony of fate o didn't care to renew my subscription on time and now I am unable to renew due to payment restrictions. Could you please suggest me any other way to find her or the SP contact? May be the first digits may help me Google it out.

An overall good experience. Boobs are big, firm and suckable! I spent a major part of the hour on those.

Report card:

RoofHills
07-08-19, 06:40
It was her previous rented house which has mirrors on all sides of wall, now she moved to new house, there is only small dressing table mirror, nothing more.

Just curious.

Ravinderreddy2
07-08-19, 10:42

She came into hotel and I met her at reception. Got her into room with no questions asked and I let her be comfortable. In 5 min she asked to get into bday suites and I asked her to slow it down since I was not looking for action too fast. Smelled her and caressed her softly while she was dressed and she was not feeling it! Eventually she got into bed and started feeling me slowly. This gave her the kick and she wanted to undress. She undressed me, came on top and asked if she could undress herself and be free. I did the honors while she was on top and she was happy! Caressed me from top to bottom to make me high. I tried DFK but her mouth was too small and hence it didn't become passionate. Asked her to service johny. Started with hand and was OK. Asked her to make it wet using her mouth and she was nice in that. Almost made me cum when I pulled her. Asked her to go take a bath since I wanted to feel her fresher but she declined. Eventually she rode me from top and ended up in 10 min. Whole act lasted about 2 hours.

Good. She did not rush for time sake. Was happy to adjust as per my needs.

Average. Body. Soft skin but not fair. Average looking face. Good melons. Not very tight below and clean too.

Best part is she looked genuine and not a thug! Wasn't the best at service maybe but I would try her again since she is safe.Bro can you share me her digits.

Ftdck123
07-08-19, 11:04
Hi all,

I am basically from Hyderabad but stay in the USA, I can share / trade information about north bay area / silicon valley if anyone is interested (BTW, it is much easier finding shit there for me than it has been here. So far).

However, I will begin with my experiences in India / Delhi / Hyderabad, so far, in the interest of getting some directions from more experienced members here.

I have been to 2 parlors in Hyderabad, first in Hy, Thai styled place you can find on google- 3000 in cash at counter, no table, my back was hurting by the end of the shitty massage, therapist was either Thai or from NE, not sure, but she sure was pretty, no teasing, but in the very end she offered HJ for 2 k, I am way more experienced to fall for that shit, so I just let her finish, and went for the shower, I am reasonably convinced that the same towel was used by 3 people before me because it was wet (WTF), I asked and she gave me a lame ass reason stating that it is because of the AC.

Bottom line- money wasted- lesson learnt, never going back Issues- hygiene is in the gutter, no massage table, no massage skill, no teasing either-- total waste.

Second place is a Kerala type "clinic" in k / dsnr, totally legit and I paid 1.5 K for an hour of nice massage, this place does not allow "cross" massage (IE. Female to male massage) but it was OK, as I was not interested in getting a nut there anyway. Nice place if you want to experience a Kerala type massage without funny business.

I have been to another one in Delhi which was a Thai place in v, the place is highly rated and is like a star retreat, 3.5 K for the massage, and there was a "Thai" lady with fake tits who allowed me to cum on them for another 2 K.

So, can someone point me the right way in Hyderabad, I am interested in fat asses, aunties etc.

Mahmed
07-08-19, 13:05
Bored of my regular MP and decided to search for a new one. Filtered Loc, JD and other sites for an MP and all of them are Maid type. Called P from A Pet and she never answered my calls. Then pinged a known therapist from a regular MP and confirmed her availability.

She is in mid thirties and she asked me to carry cover last time when I visited her. After 30 min of good back Massage she flipped me and I started attacking her Melons and whispered her about the cover.

She was very happy for that and covered my Junior. During the deed she is like a hungry wild animal and I was afraid of sounds (her sounds and COT sounds). She was so wild and hurted my neck as she wants her melons to be sucked while she is riding on me..Hey brother,

Kindly help me with this MP details where you had FS.

Kindly share the details over PM as I will be coming to India (Hyderabad) this month end and would love to have FS in and a MP.

I tried to PM you but your inbox seems to be full.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

ZA.

SmartGuyHyd
07-08-19, 13:06
Hi all,

I am going to Pattaya trip in Aug 1st week.

Need some info please help me this is my first mongering trip:

1. Is anyone tried Fetish / BDSM clubs, if so how was the experience how safe it is and any specific good places.

2. I don't drink I am non alcoholic, so if want to pick any bar girls how to spend some in bar to pic a girl as I don't drink.

3. Girls for night means how many shots, is there any specific number.

4. Planning to experience Nuru massage, how it was any good places for this.

Please some one help me with the info on dos and don'ts.

JustiKyzer
07-08-19, 17:58
Hi all,

1. Is anyone tried Fetish / BDSM clubs, if so how was the experience how safe it is and any specific good places.

2. I don't drink I am non alcoholic, so if want to pick any bar girls how to spend some in bar to pic a girl as I don't drink.

Please some one help me with the info on dos and don'ts.For 2, you can order hookah but some bars require you to order a tower to get a seat, also instead of bar girls you can find girls in walking Street or even tinder.

Playhulk
07-08-19, 18:48
Took 1 HR msg.

Assigned cute Thai.

Very naughty from the beginning.

Allowed me to touch back and thighs during msg.

Very playful. I tried teasing her. She grabbed my johny and rubbed my nipples multiple times in between msg. I tried doing same but didn't allow me to. But gave nice msg to johny and balls over the towel.

In the end she asked 3 k for HJ / TA. I declined. Came down to 2 k. I sd 1.5 k last. She didn't budge. But stilled maintained friendly attitude.

Asked me to pay tip before I went to tk shower. Took chance and played with her body and boobs for few min. Pinned her to the wall and engaged in LFK.

Asked her to meet outside. She seem not interested. May be she wanted to maintain low profile.

Read somewhere in forum that its difficult to convince Thai therapist for FS outside. May be its true.

MP has good ambience. But only drawback is no doors but curtails for each room.

Checked other therapists. All are good looking Thais.

Damages: 1.1 k + 0.5 k.

Sakku07
07-08-19, 21:22
2) You can alaays order soft drinks or mocktails. If you feel the girl is worth, you can buy her a drink as well. But be vary of the prices.

3) Long time is usually unlimited. Short time means 1.

Hi all,

Please some one help me with the info on dos and don'ts.

MieGandalf
07-08-19, 22:00
Glad you had a good experience! Next time try tapping into those 2 friends she stays with, I haven't been able to as yet!

Thanks MieGandalf bro for the contact!

Sent her a text on Whatsapp and agreed for 2 k / shot.

She gave me landmark and directions to her place.

It's a decent place, she lives with her friends. Has her own room for the deed. It's not a bed, just a mattress on the floor.

Coming to Sam herself, she's about 30. She's thick and chubby, has braided hair, she's sweet trying to make conversation.

Started with BJ with C, no kissing, her breasts are comparatively bigger than the ones I've had yet in our mongering scene..

Grey666
07-08-19, 22:33
Requesting brothers to share girls info who are Muslim!

DesiYuva
07-09-19, 02:34
Any feedback would be appreciated.They have young NE therapists and recently they added a Thai from Dhuniya, so if you encounter Thai its hit. Massage from NE girls is really good and they have tableshower kind of setup, so you can try once if you haven't experienced earlier. Checkout my previous reps, I had been couple of times to G Spa.

Good luck!

Ftdck123
07-09-19, 07:12
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Shanky4913
07-09-19, 12:54
Can someone help me what is dhuniya spa. And details about it please.

Playhulk
07-09-19, 15:54
Convert the word into English.

You can search on nearbuy by filtering loc for be. Hills / erra manzil.

All the best.

Can someone help me what is dhuniya spa. And details about it please.

Kkarunkk
07-09-19, 17:12
They have young NE therapists and recently they added a Thai from Dhuniya, so if you encounter Thai its hit. Massage from NE girls is really good and they have tableshower kind of setup, so you can try once if you haven't experienced earlier. Checkout my previous reps, I had been couple of times to G Spa.

Good luck!Hey bro,

That's not table shower. Its "body-scrub". Just a correction. Thanks. Enjoy folks!

Dega123
07-09-19, 18:41
Bro tried to PM you. Can you clear your inbox please?

Its absolutely safe bro, that mirror is on a concrete wall, being a small time actress she fantasizes to look herself in the mirror when being humped. Safe.

Dega123
07-09-19, 18:53
Hello guys,

Can any kind soul ping me the numbers of Shruthi / Anitha 7 G / Mirrorwali/pooja and any other inde contacts you have? I will be here for 3 more weeks and want to explore. Thanks. Dega.

Dega123
07-09-19, 18:55

Report card:

Boobs: 9/10: big and firm, The biggest Indian ones I've held so far!

Cat: 9/10. Surprisingly tight for that age!

Body: 9/10. And than for a 45 something lady.

Service: 8/10. Service was good! Semi-GFE.

Damage 15 k / shot. Way expensive for a fuck but she was worth it for a 1 time effort!

WIR- Would love to but not at that price, this was my first older woman experience, so took the plunge!Wow expensive, I have a guy who procures her for 10 k bro. I saw her pic a while back but didn't ask him if she is still available.

Playhulk
07-09-19, 20:34
Took 1 HR msg.

Assigned cute Thai.

Very playful. I tried teasing her. She grabbed my johny and rubbed my nipples multiple times in between msg. I tried doing same but didn't allow me to. But gave nice msg to johny and balls over the towel.

In the end she asked 3 k for HJ / TA. I declined. Came down to 2 k. I sd 1.5 k last. She didn't budge. But stilled maintained friendly attitude.

Asked me to pay tip before I went to tk shower. Took chance and played with her body and boobs for few min. Pinned her to the wall and engaged in LFK.

Asked her to meet outside. She seem not interested. May be she wanted to maintain low profile..Most of the Thai spas I have been to have only curtains.

Really appreciate if anyone can provide hints of spas (with good looking Thais) having rooms with proper doors with lock.

Chennai bat spas are really good in this regard.

BombayBoyz
07-10-19, 03:07
Are there any links in this forum which have a snapshot of mongering scene in classifications like Indie's, MP's, SP's separately.

Since I am. Interested in Indie's, something which quickly ranks or reviews the apples, pears, oranges & pumpkins. If bot request seniors to throw light in PM.

It will help optimize spend as per taste & requirement.

Goal is not to rate anyone but give a perspective on what can be expected from each garden to make an informed choice.

Regards.

Member #4723
07-10-19, 13:20
For the price being quoted, it would be great if someone can share her pic.

Wow expensive, I have a guy who procures her for 10 k bro. I saw her pic a while back but didn't ask him if she is still available.

JemmyJerk01
07-10-19, 15:36
Hi all,

Please some one help me with the info on dos and don'ts.For Nur / Soapy Massage First preference is Honey2 opp big c shopping complex and second would be sabai room (independent building).

If you want try three some then go to devils den they website too just type the same name with Pattaya you can bring girls to hotels also.

Book girl friendly hotels only.

Don't go to Rasputin waste of money every tuktuk guys tel about Rasputin don't fall in prey.

Coming to go go bars now they are not allowing Girls to go out you can have a pop at their own place.

Happy mongering.

Sand1363
07-10-19, 16:56
Glad you had a good experience! Next time try tapping into those 2 friends she stays with, I haven't been able to as yet!Please share the contact details bro.

Hunkyn8
07-10-19, 18:45
Travelling to Hyderabad in August and want to try some providers.

Need your help and recommendations.

Any help is much appreciated.[Non-English text deleted by Admin].

Regards,

Hunkyn8.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Kaarmic
07-11-19, 05:52
First win trust and they will go with you. Also you should be interesting and willing to spend money. About 10 to 15 k for a night.

They will not go out with some random stranger. Understand that first.

Took 1 HR msg.

Assigned cute Thai.

In the end she asked 3 k for HJ / TA. I declined. Came down to 2 k. I sd 1.5 k last. She didn't budge. But stilled maintained friendly attitude..

Cocobolo23
07-11-19, 11:41
Why is Pavani not reachable since long time.

Any Idea?

VipulAgarwal
07-11-19, 21:03
Hey guys,

Done enough mongering, got good meetings and bad encounters. I think I am done with all this. I don't have any issue with amount, but need a good SP or indi who is top class with limited customers something like providing VIP service with top class girls.

And when I say no problem about amount, I mean it, not saying maximum 25 k or 50 k. Not at all bothered about amount, but good service is important.

Anyone any idea about such services?

Cheers.

Kiran426
07-12-19, 05:33
Thanks to everyone who helped with Anita's number. One appointment we agreed on did not work since she suddenly said the place is not available. It looks like she does not have her own place and some arrangements with someone for couple of places in MSBTnk and Nplly. In my mind that increases the risk and difficulty in getting a plan executed. Can someone who has used these places comment on how safe they are?

Dega123
07-12-19, 08:32
I pinged my trusted sp that I am in town and he is not actively pursuing this now a days.

He pinged me last night that he finally brought a bird who is 6 feet very very slim 48 kgs model structure.

Went in to try today and liked the pick.

If you are into thin tall model type girls this is for you.

DFK, BBBJ offered and liked it. Pretty good service. Damage I didn't had cash on so didn't pay yet will pay tomorrow.

Old friends know who this sp is. Have the pics but sp asked not to share.

Happy mongering to all.

MaximumsFrost
07-12-19, 12:11
MSBTnk place is safe and cozy. No attached bathroom is the only issue.

Thanks to everyone who helped with Anita's number. One appointment we agreed on did not work since she suddenly said the place is not available. It looks like she does not have her own place and some arrangements with someone for couple of places in MSBTnk and Nplly. In my mind that increases the risk and difficulty in getting a plan executed. Can someone who has used these places comment on how safe they are?

JstaCoolGuy
07-12-19, 13:47
Got back into scene after long time.

SP: After a long time started searching famous website, finally got a SP ending with 417. Shared the pics, looked OK. Agreed to 2 pops 5 k. Location is near a famous hospital.

Looks: 6/10. Pics are photoshopped. But nice assets and tight below.

Place: 8/10 looked safe to me.

Attitude: asked me to take a bath and then she also took a bath. Smelled nice. Did it in mission position. Was talkative but didn't try many things. 7/10 . Good but not excellent.

Repeat: Maybe. But I like to try new stuff.

Be m letter spa: got a nearbuy coupon and then scheduled an appointment. Was assigned a NE therapist. Massage was very good but she was very moody. Asked about extras but she declined. Search goes on.

I am still waiting to buy a subscription, as currently only option is cash. I know I can't send private messages but still sharing is caring. Safe mongering.

MieGandalf
07-12-19, 15:19
Bro,

Would you be able to share this SP's contact. A couple of other and I had messaged you too but you did not respond!

Cheers.

TheWizard.

Wow expensive, I have a guy who procures her for 10 k bro. I saw her pic a while back but didn't ask him if she is still available.

Kartik777
07-12-19, 17:21
Hola amigos!

It's been sometime that I mongered because of my schedule and priorities. What I'm about to share with you is an unexpected yet exciting experience I have had recently.

There was this married woman in my locality whose husband works in AP RTO. Nice family, a kid around 4 yrs old, and had good terms with the neighborhood. Her husband is just a normal guy like any of us, but used to complain about lack of money. I used to talk to him and his wife as we both share the same hometown. One day, for his mother's urgent medication, he took 15 K from me and promised me to pay the money in 3 or 4 major installments. But unfortunately, his mother had passed away after that, and out of embarrassment, I couldn't ask him about the money. After about 3 months, he got transferred to a remote location in AP and he used to travel back and forth whenever he got time. When inquired about my money, he told me that he'll be sending money to her wife every month as part of the monthly household maintenance and that she'll be saving some money from it and will clear their debt, eventually.

But things didn't work out as planned. She never gave me a single rupee and had always complained how her husband sent her very little. It's not that I needed that money, but I didn't like their attitude towards me; used to say that I earn well, so I shouldn't be asking them to repay me, which made me irritated. Fully frustrated and having waited for almost 7 months, I went to their house last week for a final confrontation. He wasn't home that day, so I thought of talking to her standing at their front door, without actually entering the house. They used to live in a rented house on whose ground floor the owners live in. She didn't want her owners to listen to all this rumpus, so she politely asked me to come in, to which I obliged thinking of not making a scene.

This is where the fun part starts. After explaining how all the money her husband sends is being used up for herself and their son, she put a proposal in front of me to which I couldn't deny. She offered herself as a repayment of their debt. "nenu meetho padukuntanu, meeru ee appu marchipotara! (I'll sleep with you if you forget about the money). These were the exact words she spoke, and I was utterly shocked. I asked her again out of dismay and she confirmed that she'll sleep with me instead of repaying the money. I didn't know what to say; on one side johnny wanted that, but on the other side my mind was throwing all sorts of red flags. What if she's trying to frame me? What if her husband finds out, or for that matter anyone?. After careful observation and questionnaire, I was finally able to get into a conclusion that she's not bluffing and is genuine.

But we'll have to be so careful that not even a single soul shall get even the slightest doubt. So we decided to do it over nightfall. She sent her kid to her mothers' and I slid into their house. I must say, I was excited, and at the same time, freaking out. She was feeling the same, so we took out time to get comfortable around each other. Then the action started. LFK and touchings slowly turned to DFK and disrobing. She was hesitant at first, but slowly gave in. Her face is average, but her body is quite decent for her age (28-30 perhaps). A bit plump but in the right places. I got a hard on and asked for a BJ to which she didn't agree. But persuaded her a bit, and received a 'not-so-great' and toothy BBBJ, of course. It was an awesome feeling to squeeze her and her melons. Put on the see and started pumping her in mish later in doggy and released. After an hour or something, started the second round and lasted longer than the first. Tried lotus and WOT this time, but I enjoyed thumping her in doggy; her big ass cheeks clapping against my the was the best feeling ever. She was enjoying the session by this time; was asking for more which turned me on really high. Finally, had one last session before I leave, somewhere around 4 in the morning, but it was more of a caressing and kissing HJ session with little penetration.

I always wanted to taste her, but didn't really think it would be possible. Turns out, she had the same urge to try me out, but couldn't go against the cultural norms and satisfy her primal feeling. Anyways, we both got what we wanted. Her husband doesn't have a clue and neither does anyone. And he's in an impression that she started repaying the money, 3-4 K at a time; courtesy of her. I'm not quite sure if we'll be able to continue this for longer without anyone finding out, so my plan is to do her a couple more times and stop. Let me know what you guys think of it?

P. S She's not a WG guys so I won't be sharing her number. Please do not make the effort to ask for the same. The intent behind this post is to make it a point that we CAN score girls and women without having to pay them, it's just that it takes time and energy. Of course, technically, I paid her. But you get my point.

Adios.

Dega123
07-12-19, 18:09
Bro,

Would you be able to share this SP's contact. A couple of other and I had messaged you too but you did not respond!

Cheers.

TheWizard.I didn't get a chance to speak with that SP. I might visit him in the coming days and will have an update.

Playhulk
07-12-19, 19:26
First win trust and they will go with you. Also you should be interesting and willing to spend money. About 10 to 15 k for a night.

They will not go out with some random stranger. Understand that first.Thanks for the advice.

I agree with you.

But one needs to spend time, effort and money to pull this off. And on top of it spending another 10 k to 15 k just for a night is too much.

Instead of that some more can be added to visit Delhi or any SE country for mongering.

Banging them after building trust and chemistry is altogether diff experience.

But to each his own.

I was just casually testing the waters when I asked them to meet outside.

Any info on Thai spas with doors and locks is much appreciated.

Kongx
07-12-19, 19:31
Hey guys,

Done enough mongering, got good meetings and bad encounters. I think I am done with all this. I don't have any issue with amount, but need a good SP or indi who is top class with limited customers something like providing VIP service with top class girls.

And when I say no problem about amount, I mean it, not saying maximum 25 k or 50 k. Not at all bothered about amount, but good service is important.

Cheers.Hi bro,

It seems you have no subscription.

Please buy it then others can help.

Bbdbbd
07-12-19, 20:17
I pinged my trusted sp that I am in town and he is not actively pursuing this now a days.

He pinged me last night that he finally brought a bird who is 6 feet very very slim 48 kgs model structure.

DFK, BBBJ offered and liked it. Pretty good service. Damage I didn't had cash on so didn't pay yet will pay tomorrow.

Happy mongering to all.So you got services on credit? That's really interesting. Extremely rare in this industry, I would think.

Do share if you don't mind. I'll be sensible about it.

BBD.

HeatItUphyd
07-13-19, 00:38
Brothers,

Any input on what's the price for Lucky. She is quoting me 25 K for night and saying no BJ or kissing. I am in town after few years and not sure how the prices have changed over the period. Is she worth it for the price?

Even my regular SP quoting 10 K per shot and 35 K for night. Is that the current pricing trend now?

Appreciate your input on this. Thanks.

BabySearch
07-13-19, 06:12
Brothers,

Any input on what's the price for Lucky. She is quoting me 25 K for night and saying no BJ or kissing. I am in town after few years and not sure how the prices have changed over the period. Is she worth it for the price?

Even my regular SP quoting 10 K per shot and 35 K for night. Is that the current pricing trend now?

Appreciate your input on this. Thanks.Its too much. Off course price has been changed but not that much. Those SP who were charging 8 K to 10 K for night before 3 to 4 years back now charging 12 to 15 k. Even at 16 to 18 k, Russian are available.

Mansa
07-13-19, 10:02
Hi all,

Please some one help me with the info on dos and don'ts.Go for Honey 2 in Pattaya for soapy massage, select M series cost you 3000 bhat young girls from 22 to 25 age, if go for VIP cost you 3800 to 4000 bhat. These girls are in age 18 to 22. Fish bowl Thai milfs good boobs and body cost you 2000 to 2500 bhat. You will get FS for this price. Compared to go go bars honey 2 girls are good quality, they are more than Bollywood heroines in shape. In go go bars get a drink to girl you selected from pole dance, you can access boobs and entire parts beside sitting with the girl, cost you 200 bhat for drink and girl drink 200 bhat, it is very short time, select 3 girls while you finish one drink, drink slowly. Quality not that much good.

SfoCowboy
07-13-19, 10:09
Hi! Please share the digits and reference over PM. Thank you!

Happy mongering to all.

Yvrabc1
07-13-19, 12:05
Hola amigos!

It's been sometime that I mongered because of my schedule and priorities. What I'm about to share with you is an unexpected yet exciting experience I have had recently.

There was this married woman in my locality whose husband works in AP RTO. Nice family, a kid around 4 yrs old, and had good terms with the neighborhood. Her husband is just a normal guy like any of us, but used to complain about lack of money. I used to talk to him and his wife as we both share the same hometown. One day, for his mother's urgent medication, he took 15 K from me and promised me to pay the money in 3 or 4 major installments. But unfortunately, his mother had passed away after that, and out of embarrassment, I couldn't ask him about the money. After about 3 months, he got transferred to a remote location in AP and he used to travel back and forth whenever he got time. When inquired about my money, he told me that he'll be sending money to her wife every month as part of the monthly household maintenance and that she'll be saving some money from it and will clear their debt, eventually..Poor guy working in government RTO office? It is very strange and uncommon.

Gunners1
07-13-19, 14:28
Hello.

My 48 hour stopover in Hyderabad was made even more memorable by visiting the precious stone spa in jubilee hills.

I called prior to arriving for the infamous Ms be for an hour of pampering. I was the first customer of the day as when I went they had just opened.

They didn't bother asking me to pay counter fee and bee escorted me straight to the VIP room. I got her a perfume as a gift and she was overjoyed by my generosity. I had a quick shower and changed into those tiny white paper shorts that actually split while a wore it. I wore it nevertheless. She arrived in the room in black T-shirt and matching leggings. The massage was pretty good and she held her poise on technique and tease very well. 2 minutes in off came the shorts and she continued with the massage.

She would often do the card swipe and play with the twigs and berries ensuring that I am aroused. Twenty minutes in she asked me if I was keen on the extras. I asked for her menu card and all that was on offer was 1 k for HJ, 3 k for BBBJ, and 4 K for BBBJ and b2 b.

I tried to negotiate but she would not budge. So I paid upfront the 4 K and she stripped and her b2 b was top class. Her neatly trimmed pussy was doing it's magic on my back, bum and also she was caressing my erect Johnny. A few times I was concert she may do me BB. As she was so close to having him slide through. I reminded her to be watchful. She said not to worry and asked me to enjoy. I am sure if I had a rubber I could have extended this to a complimentary FS. Her BBBJ was deep and her ball suck was a bit toothy but not her BBBJ. She would take it out and go deep all the way through and it was a very slurpy BBBJ. I checked on her pussy and it was wet. Benefit of doubt could also be oil. .

Anyway back to her BBBJ. One I came she didn't flinch and took every drop like a tru champion Hoover. She had to be told darling I don't have any more to give please release me from the vacuum vortex.

It was truly memorable and I will surely return.

When I went to the reception I paid the 2 k counter fee.

Guys I will only provide details of this place to those members who are seniors and have good field reports.

Enjoy.

Off to Ho Chi Minh City in a couple of weeks.

Till next time.

G.

Sstoryteller
07-13-19, 14:49
The place and the gem is close to heart for most of seniors, the best services after quality services we get in DXB. (I haven't traveled to far Asia yet).

Hello.

My 48 hour stopover in Hyderabad was made even more memorable by visiting the precious stone spa in jubilee hills.

I called prior to arriving for the infamous Ms be for an hour of pampering. I was the first customer of the day as when I went they had just opened.

They didn't bother asking me to pay counter fee and bee escorted me straight to the VIP room. I got her a perfume as a gift and she was overjoyed by my generosity. I had a quick shower and changed into those tiny white paper shorts that actually split while a wore it. I wore it nevertheless. She arrived in the room in black T-shirt and matching leggings. The massage was pretty good and she held her poise on technique and tease very well. 2 minutes in off came the shorts and she continued with the massage.

She would often do the card swipe and play with the twigs and berries ensuring that I am aroused. Twenty minutes in she asked me if I was keen on the extras. I asked for her menu card and all that was on offer was 1 k for HJ, 3 k for BBBJ, and 4 K for BBBJ and b2 b..

Member #4723
07-13-19, 15:56
Great Report. Wish there were pics to share. Junior member, so I'm out of luck.

Hello.

They didn't bother asking me to pay counter fee and bee escorted me straight to the VIP room. I got her a perfume as a gift and she was overjoyed by my generosity. I had a quick shower and changed into those tiny white paper shorts that actually split while a wore it. I wore it nevertheless. She arrived in the room in black T-shirt and matching leggings. The massage was pretty good and she held her poise on technique and tease very well. 2 minutes in off came the shorts and she continued with the massage..

SitaGunjan
07-13-19, 16:18
Hello brothers,

I am visiting Hyderabad and vizag soon. Can any kind soul help me with contacts of inde, SP's or MP's in Hyderabad as well as in vizag. I know that vizag is a dry place but I will have to spend more than a week over there. Would be very thankful if anyone can help me out. I can reciprocate contacts of inde, SP's, couple's, Africans, Russians and MP's in Delhi as well. My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

DesiNewton
07-13-19, 17:51
Brothers,

Appreciate your input on this. Thanks.Don't waste your money on her bro. You can max of 2 shots in one night that too without BBJ, DFK and lot of restrictions.

HeatItUphyd
07-13-19, 22:41
Thanks for the input guys. I will definitely avoid lucky.

Any idea on what price range should be for SP based off Srinagar Colony ending with 673 or other lady SP based of JBhills ending with 637. Again these were so reasonable couple of years before (15 k for night) with safe place and never had to approach anyone else. They used to provide best profiles to my liking (I am a boob lover) with in reasonable rates. Looks like they are greedy now. They are quoting 12 k for ST for regular profiles. I don't mind to spend money if the bird deserves it. I feel like they know my situation and they are trying mint money as I get to see them only once in a year. I don't mind to walk away from them if they don't negotiate.

Only reason I try to Monger in Hyderabad when ever I am in India is to fulfill my fantasies of Telugu Girls and who can take me back to my old initial days of mongering in places like PxxxxPuram and its neighbouring cities. Everything was shutdown there and there is no way to maintain contacts in those places when you are not local.

Anyway, I am yet to explore other old contacts from my list in Hyderabad and see if I get any luck. I will have couple of days to spend in Hyderabad and hoping I can score good just like old days. If not, I have plan be to Delhi just in case if Hyderabad turns out as dry. Of course I can only get NI's there but something is better than nothing.

Let's see how it will turn out this time. Will keep posted.

Its too much. Off course price has been changed but not that much. Those SP who were charging 8 K to 10 K for night before 3 to 4 years back now charging 12 to 15 k. Even at 16 to 18 k, Russian are available.

JHourHappy
07-14-19, 07:39
Thanks for the input guys. I will definitely avoid lucky.

Any idea on what price range should be for SP based off Srinagar Colony ending with 673 or other lady SP based of JBhills ending with 637. Again these were so reasonable couple of years before (15 k for night) with safe place and never had to approach anyone else. They used to provide best profiles to my liking (I am a boob lover) with in reasonable rates. Looks like they are greedy now. They are quoting 12 k for ST for regular profiles. I don't mind to spend money if the bird deserves it. I feel like they know my situation and they are trying mint money as I get to see them only once in a year. I don't mind to walk away from them if they don't negotiate.

Only reason I try to Monger in Hyderabad when ever I am in India is to fulfill my fantasies of Telugu Girls and who can take me back to my old initial days of mongering in places like PxxxxPuram and its neighbouring cities. Everything was shutdown there and there is no way to maintain contacts in those places when you are not local.

Anyway, I am yet to explore other old contacts from my list in Hyderabad and see if I get any luck. I will have couple of days to spend in Hyderabad and hoping I can score good just like old days. If not, I have plan be to Delhi just in case if Hyderabad turns out as dry. Of course I can only get NI's there but something is better than nothing.

Let's see how it will turn out this time. Will keep posted.I have PMed you a contact as per your PM. Check. You will have good time.

JHourHappy
07-14-19, 07:43
Hello.

She would often do the card swipe and play with the twigs and berries ensuring that I am aroused. Twenty minutes in she asked me if I was keen on the extras..Bro,

This contact is with everyone in this forum now. Now her service reduced drastically from earlier. Another gem lost due to such high publicity. She was ready to meet outside but not now.

ShaggyShaq
07-14-19, 11:25
Bro,

I don't have PM service and can't activate it either due to payment issues. Search for her on Locanto and her digits end with 671. Hope you get a match. Let me know if you try her.

Bro can you share me her digits.

Sravan89
07-14-19, 11:27
Hi brothers,

Thanks a ton for sharing contacts. Would request your thoughts about any good spa without the need of worrying about LE.

I see some threads say cross massaging is illegal and some say legal. Not sure what it is all about. But, would request your suggestions for the following:

1. First time going to spa.

2. No tension of LE.

3. Good girls. FS and extras are optional.

Safety and good girls with a good massage is the only requirement. If you have come across any, please share here or PM.

Would really appreciate your help, if any cost associated is also shared since it would help me not pay them extra.

Thank you.

BabyKutu
07-14-19, 12:59

Happy mongering to all.Sweet. Miss his girls and he is a awesome guy. Top notch service and person.

BabyKutu
07-14-19, 14:01
Don't waste your money on her bro. You can max of 2 shots in one night that too without BBJ, DFK and lot of restrictions.Waste of money and too much attitude to deal with.

Skinny and has lot of no's to basic deed positions.

Sstoryteller
07-14-19, 18:55
I would recommend Meghavi as you requirement is only massage with good girls, no LE stress But strictly no extras at this place.

Hi brothers,

Thanks a ton for sharing contacts. Would request your thoughts about any good spa without the need of worrying about LE.

I see some threads say cross massaging is illegal and some say legal. Not sure what it is all about. But, would request your suggestions for the following:

1. First time going to spa.

2. No tension of LE..

BabyKutu
07-15-19, 05:02
I would recommend Meghavi as you requirement is only massage with good girls, no LE stress But strictly no extras at this place.Or O2 as well. They are outright professional spa.

Sravan89
07-15-19, 05:45
Thanks a ton, for sharing the details brother.

I would recommend Meghavi as you requirement is only massage with good girls, no LE stress But strictly no extras at this place.

WannaDate11
07-15-19, 13:51
Bro,

Have inboxed you please share the contact of this awesome MILF SP. Thanks.

Report card:

Kiran1411
07-15-19, 14:45
BabyKutu Bro, please clear your inbox.

ProudSmile
07-15-19, 17:22
Hello all,

Tried Siri. Decent experience. Could have been better if not for my in-experience OR rather limited mongering experience.

She cancelled couple of times before I could finally meet. Looks like evening times do not work so well for her.

Overall experience was like 7/10.

I would like to meet Mirrorwali or 7 G. Please let me know which one to try?

I have the contact of Mirrorwali, appreciate if someone can share the contact of 7 G.

Thanks.

Heartbreak
07-15-19, 18:29
Hello all,

Enjoyed reading the forum very much. Currently in Hyderabad for a week and would appreciate a lot of any can share details of a good spa with extras near BHills. Thanks in advance.

MieGandalf
07-15-19, 20:18
Didn't see a message from you bro! Only had one from KiranRocks and I responded to him!

Bro,

Have inboxed you please share the contact of this awesome MILF SP. Thanks.

Sravan89
07-16-19, 02:12
Thanks for that addon, brother!

Or O2 as well. They are outright professional spa.

WannaDate11
07-16-19, 02:18
Hmmm. Very strange. Bro sent again today. Check please. My sent items is showing as sent.

BabyKutu
07-16-19, 05:13
Hello all,

Enjoyed reading the forum very much. Currently in Hyderabad for a week and would appreciate a lot of any can share details of a good spa with extras near BHills. Thanks in advance.You need a PM bro, can't put details out in the open.

VenkataSwamy
07-16-19, 05:23
Is it the BS spa bro, never tried it though, if it is BS spa will give it a try as your review is tempting!

Hello.

She would often do the card swipe and play with the twigs and berries ensuring that I am aroused. Twenty minutes in she asked me if I was keen on the extras. I asked for her menu card and all that was on offer was 1 k for HJ, 3 k for BBBJ, and 4 K for BBBJ and b2 b..

VenkataSwamy
07-16-19, 05:31
Met this one recently, bird is from Indore very tall and slim, very small boobs with perky nipples, DFK was OK but I did not enjoy it. She tried hard to please. Toothy BJ, was clean down under, I enjoyed doing doggy with her also tried mission. After coming home saw some nail marks on my body, she really had sharp nails and when in mood just pierced her nails all over my chest and back. Need to be careful next time about such things.

If you are into thin tall model type girls this is for you..

Raulgenx
07-16-19, 06:19
Sweet. Miss his girls and he is a awesome guy. Top notch service and person.Hello Baby kutu bro,

Would you mind sharing details with me.

HardyBoyZ
07-16-19, 09:32
Hi. I am in Hyderabad for this week, travelling in from Delhi. Staying at a 5 star at Banjara Hills. Any suggestions for a hotel massage? Also, the reviews on dhuniya look good. Any recommendations of therapist? Please PM me if you have any suggestions. Thanks Bro.

HB.

BrewGuy87
07-16-19, 10:58
Dega123, Was responding to your PM and couldn't because your inbox seems full. Please make space.

Happy mongering to all.

Dega123
07-16-19, 11:23
Dega123, Was responding to your PM and couldn't because your inbox seems full. Please make space.Inbox is cleaned up now.

CooperKhan24
07-16-19, 14:23
Bro,

This contact is with everyone in this forum now. Now her service reduced drastically from earlier. Another gem lost due to such high publicity. She was ready to meet outside but not now.Q1) But was the service really work 6 K (2 counter + 4 to her that too its not FS)? I mean you can decent girl for FS in 6 K.

Q2) What about other girls there any feedback about them?

JohnWill
07-16-19, 18:18
First time here visiting from Europe for three days. I have some good contacts in Delhi, Kolkata and Bangalore to exchange for contacts here. Prefer service at the hotel.

Any leads appreciated.

Heartbreak
07-16-19, 19:18
You need a PM bro, can't put details out in the open.Tried to get subscription, but not able to. Any hint will be really helpful. And thanks for the reply.

Playhulk
07-16-19, 19:37
Reviews of recently faced encounters.

1) this is couple of months old FR.

Visited one spa in be. Pet. Which is now features on NBuy.

Lineup was bad. But selected chubby one as she seemed OK & experienced one among the lot.

Oh boyy. I was right on the money.

She has more than decade of exp in this field. Bit chubby and in mid 30's, But she has more than compensated with her msg skills.

Had a wonderful conversation about techniques of diff msgs. Opted for oil msg.

In between askd me to raise my pelvis. Pulled down dispo and ran her fingers from butt crack to johny which felt so good. Then gave nice msg to balls and johny.

She popped question of extras. Opted for TL / HJ.

Big boobs but bit saggy, big tummy and stretch marks. Sucked melons for some time while she gave good HJ.

Counter: 1 k + tip:1 k + free lessons on how to control ejaculation for longer time. LOL.

2) Earlier visited Dhuniya Be hills as mentioned in prev FR. This time tried their other branch in M. Pur.

Allotted Gulab from Thai. Avg looking. Bit old. May be in late 30's.

Started playing music before msg. . She speaks better English than other Thais.

Very naughty from the beginning. Removed my dispo within a min.

Gave good oil msg and she asked if I need extras and quoted 3 k for TL / HJ.

I said 2 k last. She didn't budge. Neither did I.

So, left without any extras. But I don't regret as I felt 3 k is too high for her. In fact felt good for keeping johny under control, which is sign of maturity. LOL.

Anyway, noticed that quality of lineup in Be hills is so much better compared to it.

Counter:1. 4 k.

3) Tried chick from SP from whom I took service before.

Loc is in an independent house, seemed safe.

Tempted by the pics shared by SP in WA status. Attaching her pics below.

Immediately booked her. But in real she is not even 50% of what is shown in pics and was smoking when I went there.

Anyway, decided to proceed as price is low.

Saggy medium boobs & tummy. Had slight body odour, which is turnoff. But she used some hair perfume, which is good. But can't expect much at this price.

Sucked melons and nipples for sometime. Then she did CBJ for sometime and banged in miss.

Overall not so satisfactory exp.

Damages: 2 k + dairy milk.

JamesFromHeave
07-17-19, 08:28
Where is the spa in Pet?

Lineup was bad. But selected chubby one as she seemed OK & experienced one among the lot.

She has more than decade of exp in this field. Bit chubby and in mid 30's, But she has more than compensated with her msg skills.

Had a wonderful conversation about techniques of diff msgs. Opted for oil msg.

In between askd me to raise my pelvis. Pulled down dispo and ran her fingers from butt crack to johny which felt so good. Then gave nice msg to balls and johny.

She popped question of extras. Opted for TL / HJ..

AlwaysHungry69
07-17-19, 14:01
Can anyone please tell me how to use this website properly, I am from Hyderabad, desperate Telugu guy who want to lose his V'nity. Thanks in advance bro.

SfoCowboy
07-17-19, 17:26
Not a responsive SP. Has no chics now.

Dega123, Was responding to your PM and couldn't because your inbox seems full. Please make space.

Kkarunkk
07-17-19, 17:47

Had a wonderful conversation about techniques of diff msgs. Opted for oil msg..Hi,

Which is this spa in Bay Gum Pet? Any hint on the name please?

I see that you do not have PM active. So a hint on this spa would be great.

Dega123
07-17-19, 18:42
Not a responsive SP. Has no chics now.He only gets 1 at a time. He got 1 2 days I tried her but she left yesterday due to an emergency. Don't expect 2-3 at a time from him.

BabyKutu
07-18-19, 06:13
Not a responsive SP. Has no chics now.He only does 1 at a time and is very picky, his chicks are super GFE. Last we connected he has reduced the intake. Wait it out.

AceHole1
07-18-19, 06:44
Following this forum for a while now and desperately wanted to get the subscription, but couldn't because of the payment issues. Meanwhile, I wanted to get some action, so tried locanto. Got scammed for 8 k on the very first try. So, I was a bit cautious the second time. Tried one SP with number ending 252. He had 2 girls, one for 20 k full night and another for 10 full night. Went for the second girl, since it's in my budget. Went to the SP's place, but it wasn't that clean, so took the girl to a hotel. I noticed the SP took half the cut and gave the girl only 5 k. About the girl, she had good boobs, a little bit tummy and a clean pussy too. But she was from a village in Maharashtra and the way she talked, it was a big turn off for me. Anyway, completed 2 shots. One in miss, the other in miss and doggy, and bid her goodbye. Overall, it was an OK experience, would not like to repeat.

Total damages.

Girl: 10 k.

Hotel: 2 k.

Now that I've got subscription, could you guys please share some contacts with me? (7 G, Siri, Mirrorwali etc).

Playhulk
07-18-19, 15:59
Hi,

Which is this spa in Bay Gum Pet? Any hint on the name please?

I see that you do not have PM active. So a hint on this spa would be great.Hi bro,

I have already given one major hint in my FR which will help to narrow down your search.

Its opp to a famous shopping centre and beside a foot wear shop.

Starting 3 letters are same as surname of famous Indian cricketer.

This should be easy now. LOL.

Yeah I would have taken subscription if not for credit card related issue.

Happy mongering.

Vbz2014
07-18-19, 20:08
Got suggestion of hyd69 website.

Is it reliable?

Has anyone tried it?

Looks reasonable, and there are pics of birds too.

Kindly reciprocate.

Cheers.

Kkarunkk
07-19-19, 07:56
Hi bro,

I have already given one major hint in my FR which will help to narrow down your search.

Happy mongering.Thanks. Got it. Easier hint could have been dus numberi. Thanks.

AceHole1
07-19-19, 09:45
Met this one recently, bird is from Indore very tall and slim, very small boobs with perky nipples, DFK was OK but I did not enjoy it. She tried hard to please. Toothy BJ, was clean down under, I enjoyed doing doggy with her also tried mission. After coming home saw some nail marks on my body, she really had sharp nails and when in mood just pierced her nails all over my chest and back. Need to be careful next time about such things.Can you mention the damages and also share the contact?

SuperDuperMyse
07-19-19, 13:41
Make sure that your activities are not getting recorded!

Hola amigos!

There was this married woman in my locality whose husband works in AP RTO. Nice family, a kid around 4 yrs old, and had good terms with the neighborhood. Her husband is just a normal guy like any of us, but used to complain about lack of money. I used to talk to him and his wife as we both share the same hometown. One day, for his mother's urgent medication, he took 15 K from me and promised me to pay the money in 3 or 4 major installments. But unfortunately, his mother had passed away after that, and out of embarrassment, I couldn't ask him about the money. After about 3 months, he got transferred to a remote location in AP and he used to travel back and forth whenever he got time. When inquired about my money, he told me that he'll be sending money to her wife every month as part of the monthly household maintenance and that she'll be saving some money from it and will clear their debt, eventually.

But things didn't work out as planned. She never gave me a single rupee and had always complained how her husband sent her very little. It's not that I needed that money, but I didn't like their attitude towards me; used to say that I earn well, so I shouldn't be asking them to repay me, which made me irritated. Fully frustrated and having waited for almost 7 months, I went to their house last week for a final confrontation. He wasn't home that day, so I thought of talking to her standing at their front door, without actually entering the house. They used to live in a rented house on whose ground floor the owners live in. She didn't want her owners to listen to all this rumpus, so she politely asked me to come in, to which I obliged thinking of not making a scene.

This is where the fun part starts. After explaining how all the money her husband sends is being used up for herself and their son, she put a proposal in front of me to which I couldn't deny. She offered herself as a repayment of their debt. "nenu meetho padukuntanu, meeru ee appu marchipotara! (I'll sleep with you if you forget about the money). These were the exact words she spoke, and I was utterly shocked. I asked her again out of dismay and she confirmed that she'll sleep with me instead of repaying the money. I didn't know what to say; on one side johnny wanted that, but on the other side my mind was throwing all sorts of red flags. What if she's trying to frame me? What if her husband finds out, or for that matter anyone?. After careful observation and questionnaire, I was finally able to get into a conclusion that she's not bluffing and is genuine.

But we'll have to be so careful that not even a single soul shall get even the slightest doubt. So we decided to do it over nightfall. She sent her kid to her mothers' and I slid into their house. I must say, I was excited, and at the same time, freaking out. She was feeling the same, so we took out time to get comfortable around each other. Then the action started. LFK and touchings slowly turned to DFK and disrobing. She was hesitant at first, but slowly gave in. Her face is average, but her body is quite decent for her age (28-30 perhaps). A bit plump but in the right places. I got a hard on and asked for a BJ to which she didn't agree. But persuaded her a bit, and received a 'not-so-great' and toothy BBBJ, of course. It was an awesome feeling to squeeze her and her melons. Put on the see and started pumping her in mish later in doggy and released. After an hour or something, started the second round and lasted longer than the first. Tried lotus and WOT this time, but I enjoyed thumping her in doggy; her big ass cheeks clapping against my the was the best feeling ever. She was enjoying the session by this time; was asking for more which turned me on really high. Finally, had one last session before I leave, somewhere around 4 in the morning, but it was more of a caressing and kissing HJ session with little penetration.

I always wanted to taste her, but didn't really think it would be possible. Turns out, she had the same urge to try me out, but couldn't go against the cultural norms and satisfy her primal feeling. Anyways, we both got what we wanted. Her husband doesn't have a clue and neither does anyone. And he's in an impression that she started repaying the money, 3-4 K at a time; courtesy of her. I'm not quite sure if we'll be able to continue this for longer without anyone finding out, so my plan is to do her a couple more times and stop. Let me know what you guys think of it?

P. S She's not a WG guys so I won't be sharing her number. Please do not make the effort to ask for the same. The intent behind this post is to make it a point that we CAN score girls and women without having to pay them, it's just that it takes time and energy. Of course, technically, I paid her. But you get my point.

Adios.

Kkarunkk
07-19-19, 14:21
Hi bro,

Happy mongering.Thanks for the "10" hint.

BlokeOnTheBloc
07-19-19, 20:40
Who knows her not from the K stable! I first met Ruby (not sure what her real name is) at K's old den, and had collected her number. Barely in her twenties, she's bubbly, open to all positions (haven't checked A yet), and above all, open to travel all over.

What used to be 2 K an hour, has now escalated to 3 for the very same shot. What has also progressed is her level of maturity and overall performance. I believe she's on her way to win the Miss BJ title of Hyderabad. Shuffling between Hyderabad, Vijayawada and Rajahmundry, this young cutie provides a refreshing time in a region where it's all about hurried & uninvolved act of otherwise working girls.

Her flexible body is perfect for multiple positions. She literally can be wrapped and rolled. One can be as explorative. Her tender body and slim waist is something to die for during doggy. The harder you hit, the better it gets. Full throttle!! And the best part is, she doesn't complain. Finger her, insert your thumb into her shit pipe during doggy, Ruby complains not. Actually, she gets into the act and enjoys the deed.

Negotiated full night from 15 to 8 K.

P.S. : To all those who've greatly honored me with their comments on my previous posts as being a probable LE, number collector, arrogant et al, I am humbled. Nevertheless, my rule of sharing stands straight and strong as published in my previous posts.

Any monger brother from Delhi visiting Hyderabad, you're my special guest. PM me. The world knows why and doesn't warrant explanation.

Bb.

JstaCoolGuy
07-20-19, 01:33
Got back into scene after long time.

SP: After a long time started searching famous website, finally got a SP ending with 417. Shared the pics, looked OK. Agreed to 2 pops 5 k. Location is near a famous hospital.

Looks: 6/10. Pics are photoshopped. But nice assets and tight below.

Place: 8/10 looked safe to me.

Attitude: asked me to take a bath and then she also took a bath. Smelled nice. Did it in mission position. Was talkative but didn't try many things. 7/10 . Good but not excellent.

Repeat: Maybe. But I like to try new stuff.

Be m letter spa: got a nearbuy coupon and then scheduled an appointment. Was assigned a NE therapist. Massage was very good but she was very moody. Asked about extras but she declined. Search goes on.

I am still waiting to buy a subscription, as currently only option is cash. I know I can't send private messages but still sharing is caring. Safe mongering.I got my subscription, request fellow mongers to share some contacts like 7 G, mirrorwali. Does Siri number ends with 956.

Kiran426
07-20-19, 12:08
I finally had an opportunity to visit Anita. I had only a very short time and signed up for 1 HR. The msbtnk location is safe; but the fact that there are other people in the house made me uncomfortable. She is good a GFE. Time was lost to get coast clear signal. So, ended up spending less than half hour. She did not hurry at all, but I had to leave after that. She is short, good complexion, with long hair and chubby cheeks. I ended up paying 5 K; but could have bargained for 4 K; but since it was a memorable experience, did not care much. Overall it was a great experience.

The people downstairs asked who I was looking for. I feel this place may not continue for long.

Thanks to all who helped with number.

AlexReddy
07-20-19, 17:50
Who knows her not from the K stable! I first met Ruby (not sure what her real name is) at K's old den, and had collected her number. Barely in her twenties, she's bubbly, open to all positions (haven't checked A yet), and above all, open to travel all over.

What used to be 2 K an hour, has now escalated to 3 for the very same shot. What has also progressed is her level of maturity and overall performance. I believe she's on her way to win the Miss BJ title of Hyderabad. Shuffling between Hyderabad, Vijayawada and Rajahmundry, this young cutie provides a refreshing time in a region where it's all about hurried & uninvolved act of otherwise working girls.

Her flexible body is perfect for multiple positions. She literally can be wrapped and rolled. One can be as explorative. Her tender body and slim waist is something to die for during doggy. The harder you hit, the better it gets. Full throttle!! And the best part is, she doesn't complain. Finger her, insert your thumb into her shit pipe during doggy, Ruby complains not. Actually, she gets into the act and enjoys the deed..Can you message her details.

ShaggyShaq
07-20-19, 19:35
I completely concur on this. Had a visit to O2 in a 5* hotel, expecting action but came back dry!

Or O2 as well. They are outright professional spa.

CooperKhan24
07-20-19, 20:42
At Babykutu, at JHourHappy.

Really appreciate your view on it.

Q1) But was the service really worth 6 K (2 counter + 4 to her that too its not FS)? I mean you can decent girl for FS in 6 K.

Q2) What about other girls there any feedback about them?

CooperKhan24
07-20-19, 20:47
Tried a bird from Mongolia which SP (number ending with 439) claimed Russian.

Nothing extraordinary. Firm Boobs, was trying to please.

Started with WOT and ended with mission.

Charges: 4 k.

BlokeOnTheBloc
07-20-19, 20:49
What strikes you the most at the very go moment are her protruding boobs, seemingly raring to pierce through your eyes. And then as you unbutton her shirt, top down, the first 3 unbuttoned, and you dip your jealous hands inside craving for the booty, only to realize how firm yet soft the melons are. What followed is an hour of intense steam, with nothing spared on Earth except A. Her lofty boobs were the cynosure throughout the act, and I did not hesitate roughing them up.

Chiseled face, body in shape, curvy ass, clean and non-smelly cat, boobs to die for, exceptional GFE, sensitive skin, thoroughly involved in the act, and open to every bloody position one can ever image in his wildest dreams, I couldn't have asked for more. There was this moment when I inserted my johny and a finger into her cat, and that was the only moment she appeared visibly in pain. Front, back, straight, reverse, sides, edge of the bed, on the chair, on the table, doggy, missionary, nothing was spared. Nothing was objected to. But then when everything comes at 5 K ST, what else could I have ever expected! Air conditioned room was the perfect icing on the cake.

Served at KPHB, the location isn't too far from the metro station. Had it not been here, she could have easily been spotted in some Tollywood flick revving her boobs.

P.S.:

1) Those who have PMed asking for digits (and references) with the assurance of reciprocation, well, we live in no fools world. Grow up.

2) Those who have just started or have nothing to share, we live in a mean world (this region has successfully taught me this). Come back when you have something worthwhile in exchange.

3) Dilliwalon (People of Delhi), my PM is active. Reach out whenever you are in Hyderabad. It's my payback time.

4) Those pretending to be from Delhi and not having 2 -3 FR in Delhi forum, move on.

To understand my sharing and reciprocation conditions, my previous FRs are where you need to spend some time.

Bb.

CooperKhan24
07-20-19, 20:54
I completely concur on this. Had a visit to O2 in a 5* hotel, expecting action but came back dry!Another one is Goje.

HoneyHunt05
07-21-19, 02:30
How does your post help the forum? I hope you are aware of the intent of this forum!

Hola amigos!

Adios.

Jk Cool
07-21-19, 05:40
Friends.

Any one tried and bought bitcoins and paid for subscription?

Was it safe and successfull? Can it be also used for investments and short term gains. Any suggestions please pm me.

JK.

JstaCoolGuy
07-21-19, 05:56
Friends.

Any one tried and bought bitcoins and paid for subscription?

Was it safe and successfull? Can it be also used for investments and short term gains. Any suggestions please pm me.

JK.Yes I have subscribed using Bitcoin and it works.

Safe, simple and successful.

Regarding as investment it's a high risk one as fluctuations are huge sometimes, most of my friends lost lot of money last year. I suggest investment in a staggered approach and only buy the big four coins.

Hope it helps.

Heartbreak
07-21-19, 08:52
I asked for help about any MP in be hills. Turns out had to find myself as PM is inactive. Are. Spa near IT Guest house. Feature on Nbuy. Asked who's available at counter. Miss K was assigned. No doors on room but curtains. But safe space. Or I felt so. Pretty dark with theme lights only. Dispo was out of the world. Couldn't wear it properly. Miss K (Thai) entered and helped me to wear it. Knew extras are available. Started giving dry message. It was good, helped with little back pain I had. Later asked do you want massage for Johny. Quoted 2 k for HJ and 3 k for touching. Negotiated to 2 k both. Took money before. Which I protested but couldn't manage as I was little short on time. Turns out touching means rubbing boobs with clothes on. Disagreed and went for little handsy on boobs. Good figure, boobs 7/10 don't about anything else. Maybe mid 30's. Good face. Too much nakhra. So HJ and took shower and left. Felt like cheated. But I'm very new at this so don't know. Anyway Damage: Counter 1.2 k + 2 k (HJ + touching hahaha). +0.1 k tip to boy. If anyone is regular may get better price and service. There is also Miss T. Ask the boy. Hope you enjoyed reading it. Bye Hyderabad.

AceHole1
07-21-19, 09:41
I finally had an opportunity to visit Anita. I had only a very short time and signed up for 1 HR. The msbtnk location is safe; but the fact that there are other people in the house made me uncomfortable. She is good a GFE. Time was lost to get coast clear signal. So, ended up spending less than half hour. She did not hurry at all, but I had to leave after that. She is short, good complexion, with long hair and chubby cheeks. I ended up paying 5 K; but could have bargained for 4 K; but since it was a memorable experience, did not care much. Overall it was a great experience.

The people downstairs asked who I was looking for. I feel this place may not continue for long.

Thanks to all who helped with number.Can you please share her contact?

Mac999
07-21-19, 11:10
Reporting couple of hidden gems in 5 gutta area. Spa by name of a flower. They have a mix lineup but three are worth a mention. Perfect body and attitude.

Perfect service. FS available if visiting second time. Third one is local with beautiful ass. Carry own protection.

Senior members requested to PM for details.

Yvrabc1
07-21-19, 12:56
Hi,

Yesterday I visited one MP in be. Hills, which is very new and nothing available about the MP in the google except 2 to 3 reviews.

Very good ambience since it is new. One local msm girl available for the massage. Friendly in nature.

Good massage till 45 minutes, then started teasing. Quoting 2 k for HJ. Negotiated to 1.5 k for HJ, top access but not ready for BJ.

She removed her top and I played with them for 15 minutes. HJ completed in between. Not interested for FS / BBJ.

I will ask in the next visit. Overall satisfied.

Massage: 8/10 good.

Boobs:8/10, medium, tight and soft.

Face: 7/10.

Damage: counter 2 k + tip 1.5 k.

Overall satisfied.

Sorry for my FR skills. I am posting FR very rarely.

NewStarLord
07-21-19, 14:15
Hey guys,

Cheers.Please let me know if you find any real VIP service in Hyderabad.

BrewGuy87
07-21-19, 16:32
I agree. I ended up reading the whole bloody FR only to find that it is useless. This forum is about exchanging information useful for mongering. Not to showcase your triumphs and trophies.

How does your post help the forum? I hope you are aware of the intent of this forum!

Dega123
07-21-19, 18:46
Hey Guys,

Lot of seniors approached me about the orange saree lady, but I didn't get a chance to talk to him yet. My plan is ask when I visit him next time by showing the picture. He sent me these pics in Feb. And I didn't choose her as I am not into older ladies. Please be patient, I might need some time on it as I need to spend minimum 10 k if I visit this SP.

AceHole1
07-21-19, 19:53
Hey Guys,

Lot of seniors approached me about the orange saree lady, but I didn't get a chance to talk to him yet. My plan is ask when I visit him next time by showing the picture. He sent me these pics in Feb. And I didn't choose her as I am not into older ladies. Please be patient, I might need some time on it as I need to spend minimum 10 k if I visit this SP.I asked my SP if he got any new girls and he sent me this aunt's pic and quoted 30 k per shot. My SP usually takes 50%, so I guess you have to spend a minimum of 15-20 k for the aunt.

Sarchin
07-21-19, 20:51
Hi,

Please PM me massage parlour details which has extras and FS in Hyderabad, I'm staying at jubilee hills Indira nagar. I'm from chennai, will help you when you come to Chennai, have lots of spa leads.

Jk Cool
07-22-19, 04:21
Thanks Bro! Sure does help. Now I have better understandibg.

JK.

Yes I have subscribed using Bitcoin and it works.

Safe, simple and successful.

Regarding as investment it's a high risk one as fluctuations are huge sometimes, most of my friends lost lot of money last year. I suggest investment in a staggered approach and only buy the big four coins.

Hope it helps.

HeatItUphyd
07-22-19, 06:49
Indeed the best SP I met in my mongering life. It was my last minute decision to meet this guy and the best I did.

I have made perfect plan for my time in Hyderabad to meet few Indies and spent a bomb for place and service but at the end it all got wasted cause of lack of maturity, hygiene issues. Pics shared were highly photoshopped but proceeded cause of recommendation from fellow brother and by the time I realized the mistake, it was too late to cancel anything because of setup made. GFE is good and very cooperative but the immaturity of the girl and my OCD toward cleanliness kept my activities limited to Foreplay and CBJ. I was so disappointed with the outcome but.

Babykutty bro shared this SP contact couple of years back but never got a chance to try cause of his limited services. Dega bro brought up his contact again and pinged him as last minute option. His response was prompt, sent me a HW and a girl profiles.

Choose HW, went to his place and I guess some one is availing HW services by the time I went there so he asked me to try the girl first and then the HW later. The girl is matured, educated, hygiene, 25 years old, not a time watcher, good to talk to and friendly. She got everything I am looking for and the mood was set for good action. Spent good 3 hrs and completely forgot about the HW. I had to be some where else and left the place with out trying HW. But the girl I was with made sure that I am satisfied both mentally, physically and left the place smiling with inner peace. It was an awesome experience after long time.

Only regret I have is about the time and money got wasted for Indies. I guess these are part / parcel of mongering and have to take them with pinch of salt. Lessons learned and helps to plan better next time.

Thanks again for all your inputs (some of them worked to my liking and some not) but at the end had great time. Until next time adieous and safe mongering.

Sweet. Miss his girls and he is a awesome guy. Top notch service and person.

Dega123
07-22-19, 07:43
I asked my SP if he got any new girls and he sent me this aunt's pic and quoted 30 k per shot. My SP usually takes 50%, so I guess you have to spend a minimum of 15-20 k for the aunt.LOL tell him I can go to Jakarta and have 5 different gals and come back for that price.

RockStarRavi
07-22-19, 08:00
Hey Guys,

Lot of seniors approached me about the orange saree lady, but I didn't get a chance to talk to him yet. My plan is ask when I visit him next time by showing the picture. He sent me these pics in Feb. And I didn't choose her as I am not into older ladies. Please be patient, I might need some time on it as I need to spend minimum 10 k if I visit this SP.Hi,

I tried the Orange saree lady. Sheer waste of money. 15 k gone into the drain. Did not even enter her as it z very dark in her inner thighs and I m doubtful about her hygiene. Even I got misled seeing her pics. She z actually 30 percent of what she is in pic. She has skin issues. White flakes on various parts. When asked she told that she s undergoing some treatment for glowness which I doubt. And she has extra fat. With lights off and hurries up to finish within 30 minutes. When asked about it she says that 1 HR means one shot. Only positive z her bazookas. Even those are drooping &can't be used as we like. She z at the most worth 3 k and not a penny more than that. A very old one in her fifties possibly.

Vicky78
07-22-19, 08:27
Can you please share her contact?Hi,

Please help with the digits, would like to try her.

Kkarunkk
07-22-19, 10:00
Hi,

Yesterday I visited one MP in be. Hills, which is very new and nothing available about the MP in the google except 2 to 3 reviews.

Very good ambience since it is new. One local msm girl available for the massage. Friendly in nature.

Good massage till 45 minutes, then started teasing. Quoting 2 k for HJ. Negotiated to 1.5 k for HJ, top access but not ready for BJ.

She removed her top and I played with them for 15 minutes. HJ completed in between. Not interested for FS / BBJ.

I will ask in the next visit. Overall satisfied..Hi,

Can you share some hints of the spa location? May be a name or a translation in Hind etc. I thin you do not have PM activated yet. So. Would be great to have some hints on this spa. Thanks in advance.

Frank Martin
07-22-19, 10:20
Hey,

I mostly had flings, I would be probably spending some money but worth it, as I know she is already into me. In your case you gave the money and you have no option other than having one good night fun.

However it's lot more fun than, paid mongering. If trust her words that she is interested in you then she tricked you. She may spend one or two more nights before she starts pushing you for money or gifts. Be prepared. If you stop after one night, 15 K is too much for her in my opinion.

Frank.

Hola amigos!

There was this married woman in my locality whose husband works in AP RTO. Nice family, a kid around 4 yrs old, and had good terms with the neighborhood. Her husband is just a normal guy like any of us, but used to complain about lack of money. I used to talk to him and his wife as we both share the same hometown. One day, for his mother's urgent medication, he took 15 K from me and promised me to pay the money in 3 or 4 major installments. But unfortunately, his mother had passed away after that, and out of embarrassment, I couldn't ask him about the money. After about 3 months, he got transferred to a remote location in AP and he used to travel back and forth whenever he got time. When inquired about my money, he told me that he'll be sending money to her wife every month as part of the monthly household maintenance and that she'll be saving some money from it and will clear their debt, eventually..

Frank Martin
07-22-19, 10:24
Hi,

It's ok my dear friend, just because he denied not to share her, we should not question his experience sharing. He wanted to share his happiness with us. It's not wrong.

This experience might help someone who can try their luck with someone else.

Stay positive.

Frank.

Mark887
07-22-19, 17:35
Hello brothers,

I am having a Indie contact. This is tried and tested and no SP involved. Rates were 6-8 K for one.

I will share the number but in return I want any Bangalore contact. Please PM me with one and I will reciprocate.

Vbz2014
07-22-19, 18:35
Reporting couple of hidden gems in 5 gutta area. Spa by name of a flower. They have a mix lineup but three are worth a mention. Perfect body and attitude.

Perfect service. FS available if visiting second time. Third one is local with beautiful ass. Carry own protection.

Senior members requested to PM for details.You don't have subscription I guess.

If anyone knows about details about this, kindly PM.

Cheers.

Sunny0938
07-22-19, 20:22
Hey Guys,

Lot of seniors approached me about the orange saree lady, but I didn't get a chance to talk to him yet. My plan is ask when I visit him next time by showing the picture. He sent me these pics in Feb. And I didn't choose her as I am not into older ladies. Please be patient, I might need some time on it as I need to spend minimum 10 k if I visit this SP.Hi,

Can you share the details of the orange saree lady.

NaniNaresh
07-23-19, 05:34
Now She is Not Available.

Hey Guys,

Lot of seniors approached me about the orange saree lady, but I didn't get a chance to talk to him yet. My plan is ask when I visit him next time by showing the picture. He sent me these pics in Feb. And I didn't choose her as I am not into older ladies. Please be patient, I might need some time on it as I need to spend minimum 10 k if I visit this SP.

BabyKutu
07-23-19, 05:41
Now She is Not Available.She quit long back, I am actually surprised to see her pics being floated again.

She was 6 K a pop. 30 K sounds ridiculous. Absolutely bummy. She quit and settled down in a coastal town, I do meet her if I am in and around for a coffee and gossip.

MtlBoy
07-23-19, 08:09
Just back to Hyderabad. Would appreciate contacts. I already tried Siri, Navya, Shasi before.

Sudhaakargupte
07-23-19, 10:21
Have been on ISG for long one of the members introduced me to SA. Indeed its very good. Might be little expensive though.

Tried Tashu Twice. Nice Experience.

Boobs. Nice and Handful.

CAT. Tight and responds well.

Damages - 10 K / 2 Shots.

Place. Should be yours.

Sudhaakargupte
07-23-19, 10:23
Hey Guys,

Lot of seniors approached me about the orange saree lady, but I didn't get a chance to talk to him yet. My plan is ask when I visit him next time by showing the picture. He sent me these pics in Feb. And I didn't choose her as I am not into older ladies. Please be patient, I might need some time on it as I need to spend minimum 10 k if I visit this SP.Did her once through the same SP. Lost his contact though.

Little bit on the plump side. But eager to please and good BJ.

Hott Male
07-23-19, 14:35
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

HaveFunColor
07-23-19, 18:27
Navya seems to have changed her number or she is out of business? Her number ending xxxxxxx356 is not live.

Looking for contacts around Hitech City.

Vbz2014
07-23-19, 21:39
Got one contact on Locanto.

Shared follow birds.

Charges from 3. 5 k ST.

Anyone tried them?

Cheers.

RrVee123
07-24-19, 04:07
Navya seems to have changed her number or she is out of business? Her number ending xxxxxxx356 is not live.

Looking for contacts around Hitech City.Might be she went to hometown or her family is here. Generally in these cases her number will not be reachable. In last 3 month she was my bunny and we had 4 intense sessions. I still remember the 3rd one where I sat on her and she gave super BJ while did finger. She became so wild and literally asked me to bang hard. That was one of life time sweaty summer experience. Some how I like that smooth body and perky boobs which are ample. The best part is in one of session while she is riding me I had nipples sucking when she comes near me and suck out when she go back. Both of us got mad with pleasure. She is real GF.

In last session she told she had met with accident while coming on scooty and had injury near eyebrow line. That was last seen which is in start of July.

BabyKutu
07-24-19, 04:35

Shared follow birds.

Charges from 3. 5 k ST.

Anyone tried them?

Cheers.Looks to be free images from Internet, reverse search.

Avoid.

VenkataSwamy
07-24-19, 05:27
Met her once in GVK, looked old to me so did not go ahead, she is there in SA since long time. She acted in one of the Telugu movies too. I think in bindaas. Is she really good to try for 10 k?

Have been on ISG for long one of the members introduced me to SA. Indeed its very good. Might be little expensive though.

Boobs. Nice and Handful.

Place. Should be yours.

Blossom123
07-24-19, 06:06

What is SA?

Abhinav123
07-24-19, 06:13
What is SA?Seeking arrangements bro. Its costly membership.

Blossom123
07-24-19, 06:35
What is SA?Got it. Never mind.

AceHole1
07-24-19, 06:38
Even I have her number but couldn't meet her. She will charge 2 shots for 8 k. Heard she is college student and petite. That's all I know about her.

Let me know if you tried her..Can you please share her digits?

JstaCoolGuy
07-24-19, 08:05
Hi guys,

Need your inputs on these independent birds if someone has tried.

Second one quoting 3 k but don't have a place.

First one, HW quoting 4 k 2st, have a place.

Cocobolo23
07-24-19, 08:34

Shared follow birds.

Charges from 3. 5 k ST.

Anyone tried them?

Cheers.On reverse image search. Appears everywhere in gwalier, Ahmedabad etc.

Looks fishy.

Sakku07
07-24-19, 09:08
What's SA? Can anyone of you take time and PM me the details?

TIA.

Boobs. Nice and Handful.

Place. Should be yours.

Cocobolo23
07-24-19, 10:24

TIA.Initially I thought its south Africa. But I guess its not the same.

Please PM me the detail too guys.

TIA.

Frank Martin
07-24-19, 10:27

TIA.Seeking Arrangement portal.

Tarus89
07-24-19, 10:49
Sent you a PM regarding the same.

TIA.

RrVee123
07-24-19, 13:14
Hi friends,

Seeking for help in some contacts as I will be getting free time this weekend after so many days. Any kind soul please help me with not a regular birds contact or a good SP. My PM is active. I have already tasted all regularly discussed birds in forum and looking for something new for a change. Had always helped with contacts whomever had pinged me based on their posts etc, and looking for reciprocate the help.
Seniors. Please help. PM is open.

HydHoundog
07-24-19, 14:06
Bro, can please share the contact with me also.

Sent you a PM regarding the same.

SearchForLove
07-24-19, 15:51
Hello mongers,

I am 27 married, and can't have a good sexual life because of lack of interest in my partner; and a medical condition she has.

Never ever in my life, I thought that something like this would happen since I had different plans for life. I am not requesting help for contacts since that would be so early to ask and don't think I am prepared as well mentally.

I have been looking for escort websites like scar*blue, dating and swinging sites like adult**be where some couples are OK with fwb for singles, sugar daddy sites like Seeking etc. I can find girls may be if I can try. But would really love your thoughts on the following:

1. I love my wife. But, I am human and have some needs as well which make me look for the kind of feelings in others. I am confused and I am unable to concentrate on work or anything for about 2 months thinking if I am cheating or doing something which I should not be. But, I could not resist my feelings as well. What can be done in a situation like this? How did you feel when you are about to meet a girl outside of your marriage?

2. If I find a contact or if a girl is interested, how can we proceed. Can we try apartment rentals like air* are they safe? I don't know if hotels can be a good bet. But in case hotels are to be booked; how to stay out of the society preying eyes and LE tensions?

3. You may consider me a coward in getting started, and have no problem in thinking so. But these thoughts are running all over my mind where it says go have fun with a beautiful girl one time, and then back to the trauma of thinking that I am not genuine to the relationship.

Things have been going real bad, and I am totally confused as to what is happening. Afraid of meeting a psychiatrist since such discussion would make people judge.

Thought this forum is a place for similar people who pursue mongering out of many reasons. In case you can share any advice, I would really appreciate as to how to get started without thoughts running in mind that I am doing something wrong.

And, also please suggest some spa in Hyderabad where I can go without any stress in mind, weird looks of reception or LE tension; and get some good massage from a female. May be that is the right way for me to start?

Have seen seniors suggesting O2, cloudvi in some threads. Please confirm.

Looking forward for your advice, and thank you for taking your time and sharing any inputs.

SexFreak75
07-24-19, 19:56
Got same question. She is quoting 30 k for a night and probably come down for 25 k plus hotel. Is she worth it?

Met her once in GVK, looked old to me so did not go ahead, she is there in SA since long time. She acted in one of the Telugu movies too. I think in bindaas. Is she really good to try for 10 k?

PartyHard7
07-24-19, 20:07
A thumbrule to follow while searching for MPs with extras.

In almost all cases, Spas inside 5 star hotels and Huge popular shopping malls will be purely professional and no extras will be possible. Go to them only if you need good relaxation massage with no hopes. You may get lucky once in a while here, but probability is very less.

I usually look for some hints before I choose to go to a new spa for extras like Thais available, MP not having conspicuous boards outside the building.

I completely concur on this. Had a visit to O2 in a 5* hotel, expecting action but came back dry!

PartyHard7
07-24-19, 21:47
I met this SP for the first time around 10 days ago and tasted the girl from Indore who was allegedly 6 feet tall. Had 2 shots, spent 2 hours, but never did the girl or SP tried to hurry. I did not post a detailed FR back then, as it was her last day in Hyderabad and my FR would not have helped other forum members after she left. Girl was already reviewed by Dega123 and another member.

Some points about this SP.

1. This SP is very friendly and is not a time watcher. Though I opted for 2 shots, he told me I could spend as many hours as I like, when asked about time restrictions.

2. The two NI profiles shared with me were really good and he sent me another budget option which I did not like. He told me clearly about the girls and why to choose and why not to choose, which helped me to decide.

3. Did not ask me to pay upfront (it was my first time with him) before meeting the girl and was pleasantly surprised.

4. After I arrived at his place, SP discussed with me for 10 minutes about his operations and asked my expectations. He then asked me to wait outside and spoke to the girl for few minutes before letting me in. I believe he did the expectation setting with the girl. Girl was super friendly and willing to please. After the act, he asked me for the feedback about the girl.

5. His place was sober but comfy. I could not get a second unused towel, so could not take a full bath after act. This was a small inconvenience, but he promised to take care of it next time.

6. SP is currently happy with his limited girls and limited clientele model. So not looking for more marketing or many references. So I will be able to provide his contact to limited people (after looking at your contribution to Forum).

7. For people who already know him, I will give another hint to save you the effort of contacting me via PM, to confirm his name or number. He operates from Beehills, near the German car brand showroom.

This SP pinged me this morning and sent pics of a girl with big racks, decent face and bit healthy body. Not my type. If anyone is favorite of big assets, you can contact him directly for pics.

Indeed the best SP I met in my mongering life. It was my last minute decision to meet this guy and the best I did.

I have made perfect plan for my time in Hyderabad to meet few Indies and spent a bomb for place and service but at the end it all got wasted cause of lack of maturity, hygiene issues. Pics shared were highly photoshopped but proceeded cause of recommendation from fellow brother and by the time I realized the mistake, it was too late to cancel anything because of setup made. GFE is good and very cooperative but the immaturity of the girl and my OCD toward cleanliness kept my activities limited to Foreplay and CBJ. I was so disappointed with the outcome but..

MarkyMark27
07-25-19, 00:23

Looking forward for your advice, and thank you for taking your time and sharing any inputs.Cloudvi is very very good if you are going for strictly professional spa.

MaximumsFrost
07-25-19, 04:38
First one (HW) is Priya from Bowenpally. Literally maid type and dead fish. Avoid.

Hi guys,

Need your inputs on these independent birds if someone has tried.

Second one quoting 3 k but don't have a place.

First one, HW quoting 4 k 2st, have a place.

BabyKutu
07-25-19, 05:01
Hello mongers,

Looking forward for your advice, and thank you for taking your time and sharing any inputs.Bro,

Welcome to ISG family, let me take a stab at your below points. Firstly all of us end up in this forum to share experiences. Its takes a lot to come out in the open and share what's on your mind and seek advise, most of us do not come out so openly. Kudos Bro!

Firstly all married men in the forum do love their wives and there is no two ways about it. Period. That is not even a contentious question. However we seek out pleasures outside of spousal relationship is due to varied factors, mostly emotional security. Cheating or not. That's a personal view, in a way yes it tantamount to cheating whichever way you look at it. The need to seek out pleasure with a professional SW / WG is purely to satisfy our carnal desires driven by the need to explore and seek change. The issue is getting into a relationship outside of marriage which is disastrous, as long as it is pay. Hump and go you should be fine.

Sugar daddy websites are no good bro, why would you indulge in raring a pet, makes no sense to pay as they can be expensive and why would you lavish gifts and money on a girl who you have no inclination to be in a relationship with (if you love your wife) so think wisely bro. I would stay away from such arrangements which not only leave a trail but also leave a dent in your pocket.

Social stigma. Well it is the bane of the country, every job has a element of risk and so does mongering, LE tensions aside, be wise in picking your girls, the state of mind you are in. It is very easy for you to get into a emotional relationship as well which will be very difficult to withdraw later. Most OYO rooms are couple friendly so show ID and get the job done. There is always a first time and you will shit bricks till you lose it so make the move if you have to else. No point procrastinating.

Finally spouses derive strength from their partners emotional well being, so you being happy is critical to her recovery (you did mention medical condition). Implying her to your worsening emotional security is doing o good to your relationship.

If you need to let loose pent up frustration then go for it at least you will not feel shortchanged for sex. The above is my view based on your pointers rest is your call. All the best and remember as forum brethren we got your back at least sexually.

Take care and god bless.

Sri5657
07-25-19, 05:25
I have been through what you are experiencing now. I suggest you to reach out for some counselling as it really helps. Don't worry about someone being judgmental, it's for your own goos. All the best.

Hello mongers,

I am 27 married, and can't have a good sexual life because of lack of interest in my partner; and a medical condition she has.

Never ever in my life, I thought that something like this would happen since I had different plans for life. I am not requesting help for contacts since that would be so early to ask and don't think I am prepared as well mentally.

I have been looking for escort websites like scar*blue, dating and swinging sites like adult**be where some couples are OK with fwb for singles, sugar daddy sites like Seeking etc. I can find girls may be if I can try. But would really love your thoughts on the following:

1. I love my wife. But, I am human and have some needs as well which make me look for the kind of feelings in others. I am confused and I am unable to concentrate on work or anything for about 2 months thinking if I am cheating or doing something which I should not be. But, I could not resist my feelings as well. What can be done in a situation like this? How did you feel when you are about to meet a girl outside of your marriage?

2. If I find a contact or if a girl is interested, how can we proceed. Can we try apartment rentals like air* are they safe? I don't know if hotels can be a good bet. But in case hotels are to be booked; how to stay out of the society preying eyes and LE tensions?.

Sakku07
07-25-19, 11:45
I'm not married, but I can kind of get what you're going through.

1. Tough to answer that, depends on person to person. But having a fling, just like a stressbuster, is kind of fine for me. There's hardly any emotional connect if it's a one time fling.

2. I'd prefer OYO. In Hyderabad, I can vouch for the ones around Hitech city, Kondapur or Madhapur areas.

3. Similar to 1.

Personally, I'd prefer to meet an indie / WG / SP over going to a spa. All the best! Don't overthink, just go with the flow and play safe.

Hello mongers,

2. If I find a contact or if a girl is interested, how can we proceed. Can we try apartment rentals like air* are they safe? I don't know if hotels can be a good bet. But in case hotels are to be booked; how to stay out of the society preying eyes and LE tensions?

3. You may consider me a coward in getting started, and have no problem in thinking so. But these thoughts are running all over my mind where it says go have fun with a beautiful girl one time, and then back to the trauma of thinking that I am not genuine to the relationship.

Things have been going real bad, and I am totally confused as to what is happening. Afraid of meeting a psychiatrist since such discussion would make people judge.

Thought this forum is a place for similar people who pursue mongering out of many reasons. In case you can share any advice, I would really appreciate as to how to get started without thoughts running in mind that I am doing something wrong.

And, also please suggest some spa in Hyderabad where I can go without any stress in mind, weird looks of reception or LE tension; and get some good massage from a female. May be that is the right way for me to start?

Looking forward for your advice, and thank you for taking your time and sharing any inputs.

AjayLucky
07-25-19, 12:03
Hello mongers,

3. You may consider me a coward in getting started, and have no problem in thinking so. But these thoughts are running all over my mind where it says go have fun with a beautiful girl one time, and then back to the trauma of thinking that I am not genuine to the relationship..Hello bro,

Its common phenomenon in long term relationships and married life all peoples get bored with wife in certain time period and its happens with every one.

Men are from Mars and women are venus both think differently.

For men sex and love are different things, men can love wife soo much and still he can have sex with other women for his fantasy. For men having sex with other women is fun not love. But for women sex and love are not different and they have sex whom they love that's why soo much queral between men and women. In reality no women can understand men and no men cannot understand women.

As per human physiology men are polygamy and women are monogamy.

Men sex center is mind and mind will get bored if we do repetitive things and its always having fantasy and exploring new things.

Don't worry your perfectly normal and it's all men's problem.

Once in a while having sex with other women it's good and meanwhile take care of your wife also.

Basically we have to balance both.

Don't think about cheating and morality this all created from our social suppression.

Do whatever you want and ensure your wife never know these things.

Almost 90% men do this things your not new and its happened always and it will happen always due to our social dogmas and suppressed thoughts.

I suggest you to start with Indies they are safe, they will have place less tension.

Enjoy your life. Cheers to join the league.