PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

HiTechGuy
06-29-12, 05:33
I guess you are talking about the Kerala A*are Ni*why*m at Jubilee Hills. I had been there once and the girls were not up to the mark. But its worth going there as I heard from the "manager" that the girls keep changing.Hi Mate,

I went around looking for the place yesterday but could not find the place. I got hold of a number online but its switched off. The number ends with 1025. If you have any other number, can you please PM me?

Thanks

Harsha99
06-29-12, 11:01
Can you msg me the #

Hi Guys,

Few months before I got an independent contact. I tried that time, but there was no response. Tried today and there is response.

She quoted 15k for 2 Hours. She says she is tall and fair.

She stays near Osmania University and asked to visit her place for the action. I didn't as I think 15k too high.

May be she is worth and any one of you must have visited her. So Asking you guys, if you have any idea about her, please let me know about her

And how much you paid.

Her name is Sh$ista.

Corp Honcho
06-30-12, 02:46
All the begging for classier contacts (public and PM) had not yielded anything (thank you friend for the 1 sent after this encounter, will try and let you know). So little me directed my fingers to dial what I had again. Tried another number (P00n! T) from CL. Asked me to come down, for a 'north indian'. Dunno how this description qualifies for a deal clincher? Said no to sending photos. So. I asked him to describe the girl. Guy could not do that too. So decided to save myself the trouble.

Mr. Ka&hik had been advertising a new item. Amr*4a. Was not too hopeful, but then. You know how it is. From pics she looked doable. Mr K gave the usual pitch about tall, modeled earlier and what not.

He asked me to come down to Miyapur and guided me to the place, fairly easy to find. The girl could only talk Telugu, which I don't. But since we were talking of the most basic of needs, I guess we still managed to make sense to each other. Description: same girl as in pic (have to hand that to Mr K). For once the 'very big be*bs' description also fit, as did 5'5'. In person she was a disappointment looks wise. And seemed semi educated at best.

She started me off with a sensous massage kind of. Ran finger lightly all over me with some attention paid to little me. Then the main action started. Tried a CBJ but I had missed taking a flavored cdm, she could not complete that. Then after some more exploring with hands, took her in MISH and completed.

Damages: the usual 3K + tips. GFE was so-so, better than the others I have had so far.

When I stepped out, another John waiting outside for me to finish. Both of us accidentally made eye contact with each other and quickly looked away fully embarrassed :P.

After each of these experiences, I feel yuck about myself. So unless it is something truly classier, I think I am off mongering for a long time.

Hyd Pal
06-30-12, 06:05
Before starting writing the report, I should thank Cuntributor for his FR posted couple of days back!

Visited the MP, the guyatcounter asked me whom I want? (male / female). I said female & paid at the counter. He showed me the way to the inside room and left.

I quickly stripped my dress and wore the cloth he gave. The ambiance was decent / good. The female (age 30+, aunty type) came & started the massage. The massage went for 30 mins & she started talking to me. The bad thing is my 'jhonny' never co-operated during the massage time & I couldn't convey my intention. So, I did a small chit chat & asked her how will it end, She gave a look that "we don't entertain these kind of things". Promised to 'tip' her if I am satisfied at the end. After bit hesitation & discussion, She started touching my whole body with finger tip (feather touch). Jhonny responded quickly & saluted her, She performed a nice HJ (with me pressing her bums, boobs) , finally shot the load after sometime! She cleaned & arranged hot water for bathing. After bathing, tipped her & left the place.

Face. 5/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Damages: 1. 5k (counter) +300 (tip)

WIR: if my johnny demands!

IndianHappy
07-02-12, 10:31
Hi,

I had seen lot of female profiles in AFF website who are looking for fun with contribution of money. Is any senior monger anyone who have tried this site and got any success. As I am in two minds to take the Paid Gold membership or not. If any little bit success I will get the membership to get access to all these independent girls.Hardrod,

There are quite a few girls on AFF. You can definitely try them. There are also some couples where the wife provides. But you need to be careful with the cpls.

Rajesh Reddy
07-02-12, 12:46
Hello Fellow Mongers,

This is my experience with an independent aunty called Gautami last Friday. Got her contact from one of my friend, called her and fixed appointment for Friday evening. She told me she stays in Yousufguda but asked me to come to her friends place in Kondapur. Place is just OK, but there are 3 more girls staying there. When asked, she told me 2 girls came to meet her friend, but later told that all 3 are into business. However, I dint pay any interest as they all looked worst.

Coming to Kusuma, she is 30 year old, average looking, short and average built. We started off with some foreplay and later she gave me a nice CBJ. She insisted on having beers but I refused as I was in a hurry to finish off things (Partly tense due to other gals in the same place). She is very talkative and after a good chat for 15 mins, moved to sex and finished off in missionary.

Looks :7/10.

Service : 8/10.

Place : 5/10.

Total damages : 3k.

WIR. Probably YES.

Ready to share the contact for a decent independent contact in return.

Tyler Durden15
07-02-12, 14:34
Hey Bud,

Please RTFF, you'll get atleast three reviews about her including mine! She's good looking, fair and very tall. I paid 10k.One of the gems USD gave me before he called it quits! She is beautiful, extremely fair and yeah tall! . Boobs are small and cute, ass plentiful. Prefers only mish, talks with a cute hydbadi accent. Charges 10k

Hardrod81
07-02-12, 17:50
With the monsoon bringing the temperature down me and my colleague thought of going on for a mongering. Called a friend who has meet a tall and dusky girl last week so took the number from him and called her. She asked to come down to J hills check post area and further down towards the celebrations. Me and my friend waited for 20 min and then she turned up she is pretty tall for an Indian standard at 5 ft 10 but dusky. Will work for only people who can compromise on the color. My friend dropped back after seeing the color and dropped me and her in my flat. We negotiated for 4k for a 2 hour session. She is very co operative in the bed ready to try anything for a extra amount. Started with CBJ and then moved on the Missionary after 5 minutes she asked me to get behind her and do doggy style which was something which surprised me. As not much Indian girls will allow you to try that position in the starting. Had a very good first session. Took a break for 20 min started the second with cow Girl she was riding very good and made me discharge sooner. Well after long time tried something which was worth for the money may be should negotiate the price to 2-3k range,

Body 7/10

Face 4/10.

Service 6/10

WIR : when I don't find anything won't mind trying her.

Hyd Pal
07-04-12, 19:15
Once you addressed Gautami & in the second paragraph as Kusuma. Is it the same FR you thought to right? Or two different Fr's mixed?

What's her name?

Hello Fellow Mongers,

This is my experience with an independent aunty called Gautami last Friday. Got her contact from one of my friend, called her and fixed appointment for Friday evening. She told me she stays in Yousufguda but asked me to come to her friends place in Kondapur. Place is just OK, but there are 3 more girls staying there. When asked, she told me 2 girls came to meet her friend, but later told that all 3 are into business. However, I dint pay any interest as they all looked worst.

Coming to Kusuma, she is 30 year old, average looking, short and average built. We started off with some foreplay and later she gave me a nice CBJ. She insisted on having beers but I refused as I was in a hurry to finish off things (Partly tense due to other gals in the same place). She is very talkative and after a good chat for 15 mins, moved to sex and finished off in missionary.

WIR. Probably YES.

Rajesh Reddy
07-05-12, 07:08
Oops. Gautami is the name by which she works. Later when I met her she told me Kusuma is her actual name.

Sorry about the confusion created. Both names refer to the same person.

Once you addressed Gautami & in the second paragraph as Kusuma. Is it the same FR you thought to right? Or two different Fr's mixed?

What's her name?

Nadunwow
07-06-12, 03:16
Guys,

I'm not in Hi-Tech city Ella Hotel.

Could you share some contact numbers, places near this area or Mehendi pattnam.

Thanks,

Nadun

Senor Ven
07-06-12, 20:47
I tried AFF (free trial) and after the response I got in a couple of daya, I got suspicious and googled around to learn more. It seems AFF is into using robos and if you do a reverse search of the photos they post you would find that those profile that claim WF are not really WF and probably some CGs published else where. There may be a small percentage of real members but IMO its not worth the try.

Hardrod,

There are quite a few girls on AFF. You can definitely try them. There are also some couples where the wife provides. But you need to be careful with the cpls.

Senor Ven
07-06-12, 20:52
Hi fellas,

I'm warming up myself in Pune. Visiting Hyderabad, Can you PM me any independent or trusted SPs, I've Pune contacts that I can provide if you are interested.

Hero143
07-07-12, 04:36
Well, Can anyone guide me about friendship clubs? Nearly 15 to 20 advertisements are there in D*cc*and C*are*nic*e. Are these worth trying? If any of these worked good for you, please let me know. (Also nyone guide me how to approach them ).

HPFrienship clubs are for cheating people who are desperate to get a GF. They will initially ask you to deposit money in a bank and they disappear the moment you do it. I knw many who got cheated that way.

SuhasPrem
07-07-12, 05:30
Thanks for the post, and I am looking for the same from long back in hyderabad with decent ambience. Will be gratefull if you can share the place details with me and full details. I have PM facility also.

Thanks,

Prem suhas.

Before starting writing the report, I should thank Cuntributor for his FR posted couple of days back!

Visited the MP, the guyatcounter asked me whom I want? (male / female). I said female & paid at the counter. He showed me the way to the inside room and left.

I quickly stripped my dress and wore the cloth he gave. The ambiance was decent / good. The female (age 30+, aunty type) came & started the massage. The massage went for 30 mins & she started talking to me. The bad thing is my 'jhonny' never co-operated during the massage time & I couldn't convey my intention. So, I did a small chit chat & asked her how will it end, She gave a look that "we don't entertain these kind of things". Promised to 'tip' her if I am satisfied at the end. After bit hesitation & discussion, She started touching my whole body with finger tip (feather touch). Jhonny responded quickly & saluted her, She performed a nice HJ (with me pressing her bums, boobs) , finally shot the load after sometime! She cleaned & arranged hot water for bathing. After bathing, tipped her & left the place.

Face. 5/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Damages: 1. 5k (counter) +300 (tip)

WIR: if my johnny demands!

SuhasPrem
07-08-12, 04:52
Hi. Thats a good time all of you had I guess. Will be highly appreciated if any one can help me too.

Thanks for the post, and I am looking for the same from long back in hyderabad with decent ambience. Will be gratefull if you can share the place details with me and full details. I have PM facility also.

Thanks,

Prem suhas.

Ace of Hearts
07-08-12, 13:23
Did any one had this girl Fiza with Karthik? Is she local to Hyderabad or travels? Her personal contact no would be great if she travels to Bangalore, I can have her. I had similar girl from Devangre from similar community and she was great!

BTW 6K LT from Karthik, isn't that too good a price? Does he really gives away such good items at such prices or for just Adv purpose?

Well one of Hyderbad Jems. Ruhi is happily married it seems. Her phone no is no longer working. Sad.

ACE

DHard11
07-08-12, 19:22
Hey guys if anyone has genuine contacts in and around hyderabad please let me know. I ll share a contact of a lady aged 30-32 sexy.

Please only give and take policy.

DHard11
07-08-12, 19:28
I ll share a contact of a married women. If anyone hve genuine contact please let me know,

Mu mail I'd is [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Cuntributor
07-08-12, 19:47
on saturday decided to go to the mp again. called up and found that previous lady but decided to go ahead. went at 200 pm, no power (so avoid that time). went in, same sop, cloth on table, tied if loosely, waited for her to come. this therapist. is better looking, taller, huge tits. she tied th cloth properly. asked her name while she was doing it said. rek*a. held her had, hugged her, she did not resist. so proceeded further. light kisses (she resisted dfk) pressed boobs, she seemed hot, loosened her bra and lifted salwar. sucked tits. she asked if i did not want massage. i said first fun then massage. she smiled and went along. no rush, was full foreplay mode. till i came in her hand. then lied down and she did light massage all over, and special attention to ass and balls from back. then flipped over, she gave her tits for sucking, massaged dick, balls. till completion. all in 45 mins the usual massage time. no hurry. had bath came out and left. charges same as before 1500 counter. 300 tip.

cheers.

-c

Hero143
07-09-12, 16:10
Did any one had this girl Fiza with Karthik? Is she local to Hyderabad or travels? Her personal contact no would be great if she travels to Bangalore, I can have her. I had similar girl from Devangre from similar community and she was great!

BTW 6K LT from Karthik, isn't that too good a price? Does he really gives away such good items at such prices or for just Adv purpose?

Well one of Hyderbad Jems. Ruhi is happily married it seems. Her phone no is no longer working. Sad.

ACEI have fiza no. But its sad that you are calling ruhi as a GEM? There is no comparison between her and fiza.

Jason5274
07-10-12, 00:00
Hey guys if anyone has genuine contacts in and around hyderabad please let me know. I ll share a contact of a lady aged 30-32 sexy.

Please only give and take policy.I can share you few numbers of individuals again huve nd take Policy do you hav PM? If yes ping me.

DHard11
07-10-12, 18:55
I can share you few numbers of individuals again huve nd take Policy do you hav PM? If yes ping me.Ya bt hw can we share the numbers.

DHard11
07-10-12, 19:17
I can share you few numbers of individuals again huve nd take Policy do you hav PM? If yes ping me.I don't have PM.

SohamKap
07-11-12, 00:34
[quote]cuntributor

on saturday decided to go to the mp again. called up and found that previous lady but decided to go ahead. went at 200 pm, no power (so avoid that time). went in, same sop, cloth on table, tied if loosely, waited for her to come. this therapist. is better looking, taller, huge tits. she tied th cloth properly. asked her name while she was doing it said. rek*a. held her had, hugged her, she did not resist. so proceeded further. light kisses (she resisted dfk) pressed boobs, she seemed hot, loosened her bra and lifted salwar. sucked tits. she asked if i did not want massage. i said first fun then massage. she smiled and went along. no rush, was full foreplay mode. till i came in her hand. then lied down and she did light massage all over, and special attention to ass and balls from back. then flipped over, she gave her tits for sucking, massaged dick, balls. till completion. all in 45 mins the usual massage time. no hurry. had bath came out and left. charges same as before 1500 counter. 300 tip.

cheers[\quote]what is the contact number for the mp at jubilee? where can i find the details. i am ashamed to be 24 and virgin so need senior members to help me here.

Rbhatia81
07-11-12, 13:26
[\QUOTE]What is the contact number for the MP at Jubilee? Where can I find the details. I am ashamed to be 24 and virgin so need senior members to help me here.[/QUOTE]Hey, Even if you visit this MP you are not going to lose your Virginity! Try DC and ToI classifieds. Locanto or CL are also of a great help. Try those numbers. TOFT and put up a report. Am sure you'll be very successfull and not ashamed anymore yea. All the best. Looking forward to your 1st report soon mate.

Cheers.

RB

Zhees
07-11-12, 17:51
Hello everyone,

I have jst shifted in hyderabad. Can anyone confirm whether this *dr spa in Gachibowli give some extra service?

CallMeHawk
07-11-12, 20:32
I have fiza no. But its sad that you are calling ruhi as a GEM? There is no comparison between her and fiza.Sorry, no idea about ruhi; How was your experience with fiza?

Fnsick876
07-12-12, 04:08
I have fiza no. But its sad that you are calling ruhi as a GEM? There is no comparison between her and fiza.Hw was your exp with fiza.

SuhasPrem
07-12-12, 07:46
hello,

i will be gratefull to you if you can help me in getting the number and details of the same. i am waiting for this from long time. please help me as i took this pm for this type of contacts only. i hope senior members will help this junior. thanks in advance.

suhas.

[quote]cuntributor

cheers[\quote]what is the contact number for the mp at jubilee? where can i find the details. i am ashamed to be 24 and virgin so need senior members to help me here.

Mercury500
07-12-12, 14:42
That Soorya Cine appears to be a fraud going by his emails and does not even give a phone number to talk to. However I have got another contact who seems to be authentic. He gave me some names of actresses who have acted in few movies and have not become so much popular. However rate seems to be at least 4 lakhs from what he says. I am waiting to make some more money before I can try them out. If you want I can PM the guy's contact info. Apart from this I called up a lot of other MPs found on the net and some of them are asking for 15 lakhs for top actresses but that is way too much for me.

Mercury500. Hi, did you manage to find out any other leads about "Soorya Cine"?

Looks positive from Rbhatia81 feedback, but paying huge advance to some stranger with no guarantee is high risk.

Appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

Mercury500
07-12-12, 14:44
If anyone has tried Soorya Cine claiming to provide film actress, please provide feedback, if this guy is genuine.

Mercury500, Rbhatia81 : Any additional info from you end would be greatly appreciated.

Rgds,

CgCheck my previous message on Page 1. Soorya cine appears to be fraud since he didn't even give his contact number but I have got other contacts but not verified.

Hero143
07-13-12, 15:52
Check my previous message on Page 1. Soorya cine appears to be fraud since he didn't even give his contact number but I have got other contacts but not verified.Guys whether you are aware of this or not sooryacine is a mute reader of all the FRs and reports on ISG.

JohnsonAndBill
07-13-12, 23:13
Guys whether you are aware of this or not sooryacine is a mute reader of all the FRs and reports on ISG.How interesting.

Dratini
07-14-12, 10:28
Hi guys, I am a newbie here. I want to know how to talk to an indepedent and mp guy on phone regarding the arrangement. Though I have a number of a housewife, I did not call her because I don't have proper guidance. Kindly post some tips on how to approach.

Santa3
07-15-12, 14:26
Hi guys, I am a newbie here. I want to know how to talk to an indepedent and mp guy on phone regarding the arrangement. Though I have a number of a housewife, I did not call her because I don't have proper guidance. Kindly post some tips on how to approach.Just call her, identify her by name, give your name and reference. Then ask her if she is free for the day you want to meet her. Set the service fee and go!

Dratini
07-15-12, 18:51
Just call her, identify her by name, give your name and reference. Then ask her if she is free for the day you want to meet her. Set the service fee and go!Thanks for the reply senior. More replies from other seniors appreciated.

I also would like to ask one more question, how are the chances of getting some good contacts in hyderabad through ISG members if I subscribe for the membership?

SuhasPrem
07-17-12, 06:17
Looking for a mp with decent place and extra services in hyd. Help required. Will exchange so many numbers for direct service.

With best regards,

Suhas

Shwan111
07-19-12, 09:50
Hi all,

I need an independent aunty number who can give all round sex.

Cuntributor
07-20-12, 09:41
For all those who PMed me to ask for this phone number, use your brain, move some ass, read the forum, enough hint are their to get to the advt. For dummies who still can't here is a solved example. Google search craiglist hyderabad massage ayur. You will get the advt and many more, call them one by one, and in first 10 calls I am sure you will hit the right one.

Now that you (Suhas) know how to get the number, go there, have fun, wrtie a good FR and as promised in your other request, PM me some direct fun contacts.

I will acknowledge and put an FR as I try them.

Good luck and cheers.

-C.

Hello,

I will be gratefull to you if you can help me in getting the number and details of the same. I am waiting for this from long time. Please help me as I took this pm for this type of contacts only. I hope senior members will help this junior. Thanks in advance.

Suhas.

[QUOTE=SohamKap; 1302602]

Swing King 7
07-21-12, 06:51
The Awesome Tan*a is Hyd and I am looking forward to meet her. Will write once I done with the deed.

Pavadeppa
07-21-12, 19:19
The Awesome Tan*a is Hyd and I am looking forward to meet her. Will write once I done with the deed.Best of luck dude. Further waiting to know about your experience.

Swing King 7
07-23-12, 15:49
I was not able to meet Tany* due to other commitments. Will try and meet her if she some other time. Guys who have written to me asking for her contact, I am sorry Gents.

HardLover
07-24-12, 20:28
Hello Everyone,

I'm planning to visit Hyderabad soon after 8 years and looking for some input and assistance. Been active with this lifestyle since a while and have extensively travelled across North America however I'm still new to the Hyderabad scene.

I would really appreciate if somebody can give me a heads up about the present scene. I understand posting of emails are not permitted therefore I shall refrain however if there is a possibility that one of you can contact me for recommendations then I would very much appreciate it. Money is not a problem however I want to tread lightly and looking for model type girls.

Also I heard that the girls / pimps blackmail you by putting a spy camera in your hotel room and put your clip on the internet if you don't pay? Is this true? Privacy and discretion is of utmost importance for me because I know that if people find this out I would be looked down due to the stigma that still prevails in India.

Please feel free to input me with your 2 cents and recommendations, I promise to review all my encounters in detail just like the way I do with my pooning reviews on US sites.

Thank you

DHard11
07-25-12, 18:48
Hey guys.

Want to share a nice experience with an married aunty with whom I spent 1 session nd was worthful the place was banjarahills, in her apartment and the price was 4000 per session. I will share the Numbers bt wnt sme contact numbers of married women nt SW.

Dratini
07-26-12, 12:42
Hey guys.

Want to share a nice experience with an married aunty with whom I spent 1 session nd was worthful the place was banjarahills, in her apartment and the price was 4000 per session. I will share the Numbers bt wnt sme contact numbers of married women nt SW.Do provide some details of her and share your experience.

Anon666
07-26-12, 16:45
I was not able to meet Tany* due to other commitments. Will try and meet her if she some other time. Guys who have written to me asking for her contact, I am sorry Gents.Is she the same Tanya who is advertising on CL claiming the posted pic is real?

CatEyedCupid6
07-27-12, 02:55
Hi DHard11: I am interested to share h / w contact with you in exchange for this one. I [Email address deleted by Admin] don't have a PM facility though.

Hey guys.

Want to share a nice experience with an married aunty with whom I spent 1 session nd was worthful the place was banjarahills, in her apartment and the price was 4000 per session. I will share the Numbers bt wnt sme contact numbers of married women nt SW.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Heatssss522
07-27-12, 07:23
Is she the same Tanya who is advertising on CL claiming the posted pic is real?Yes that's her in crai*s lis, the pic is real.

DHard11
07-27-12, 17:19
Hi DHard11: I am interested to share h / w contact with you in exchange for this one. I [Email address deleted by Admin] Don't have a PM facility though.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! In too don't have PM.

NewtoHyd
07-27-12, 18:11
This MP is already discussed here, its near jh check post, ch*vi blood bank. You can find the number easily from CL.

As recommended took rek*a, she looks good and has a cute smile. Very good relaxing back, a*s massage. No clock watching. Turned back. Now the fun starts. She doesn't object to the liberal be*be sucking. Nice HJ to finish. Warm bath. Nice ambience.

Tried other woman the*vya, she is older. But again nice attitude and co-operative.

Overall worth the 1. 5k

SanjaySingh
07-30-12, 07:13
Hey guys.

Want to share a nice experience with an married aunty with whom I spent 1 session nd was worthful the place was banjarahills, in her apartment and the price was 4000 per session. I will share the Numbers bt wnt sme contact numbers of married women nt SW.DHard11,

I can share details of a SP. But you don't have PM. You can PM your contact details.

Dratini
07-31-12, 07:21
Any genuine and good contacts from LC or CL?

ShrillHandsome
08-01-12, 02:49
Can you please provide me with the name of this MP so tht I can get to it? Bcoz I can't find it on CL. So jst give out to me the name of this MP and / or the address or how o reach it. Would appreciate your help.

This MP is already discussed here, its near jh check post, ch*vi blood bank. You can find the number easily from CL.

As recommended took rek*a, she looks good and has a cute smile. Very good relaxing back, a*s massage. No clock watching. Turned back. Now the fun starts. She doesn't object to the liberal be*be sucking. Nice HJ to finish. Warm bath. Nice ambience.

Tried other woman the*vya, she is older. But again nice attitude and co-operative.

Overall worth the 1. 5k

ShrillHandsome
08-01-12, 02:51
Hi,

Ihope your doing good. I'm new to this part of the world and do it find it amazing. Can you help with this Tan*a who is so awesome please!

The Awesome Tan*a is Hyd and I am looking forward to meet her. Will write once I done with the deed.

ShrillHandsome
08-01-12, 04:41
Sorry for kinda irritating you but, would just want to know if there is a sign board for this MP at the building or something. And also, will it be ok if I go directly to the place or do I need to call in earlier? Bcoz I'm jst not able to locate it on CL and hence, I'm not getting its number! ! !

I have been looking for MP with extras for few months now. Earlier there were 2 I was regularly visiting, unfortunately both closed. Kreative in Hitec and another a Kerala Ayurvedic joint in Sanath nagar. (Sunil was the owners name. Souparnika was he name he used to advertise for few weeks).

There are two I visit when desperate. One in Hitec city and other near Moti nagar, both do not advertise in papers. They all operate for their regular customers, and possibly word of mouth. They keep changing the females but the females are mostly 5 or below on 10, sometimes do average massage, but ambience is poor.

On Saturday discovered rather re-discovered a Ayurvedic Joint in Jubilee hills area, the ambience is good, female does okay massage, she is from Kerala, age may be about 30. Ambience is nice and clean. 45 min massage is 1500. Paid her 300 tips.

I opted for soft massage with cream, she put the cloth around my waist but left the back open and asked me to lie down. And started massaging, with hads freely going all over including my ass. Then once the back and legs were done I asked her to massage my bums, which she did nicely, by liberally applying cream and massaged my balls and put hand below to rub the cock. Till I came. Was quite nice. While she was massaging my balls I started pressing her boobs and she was cooperative. Did not allow me to put finger inside her pussy though. But my guess is she will allow next time.

After flipping she massaged fro sometime then I decided to press her boobs, kissed her. Rubbed her ears seems she is snsitive there started to swoon. And cut short the massage and started giving nice hand job. To completion.

I had visited this 3-4 years back and again rediscovered it through Cra*ig list advt. This is on road down from uble Check post to Chiran*jevi bloo*the Ba*nk as you go down the road you see a bakery and it is in lane beside that.

Overall was nice experience.

Cheers.

C

Ricky2701
08-01-12, 17:08
Can you please provide me with the name of this MP so tht I can get to it? Bcoz I can't find it on CL. So jst give out to me the name of this MP and / or the address or how o reach it. Would appreciate your help.Its Ke*la A*your N*lay*m. If I m not mistaken.

Jaishankararyan
08-01-12, 17:44
I tried locating this on Sunday, but was not successful. I went up and down the road thrice, but in vain. Please let me know the location and directions.

Thanks!

Sorry for kinda irritating you but, would just want to know if there is a sign board for this MP at the building or something. And also, will it be ok if I go directly to the place or do I need to call in earlier? Bcoz I'm jst not able to locate it on CL and hence, I'm not getting its number! ! !

DHard11
08-01-12, 18:13
Hey guys,

Could anyone please share a contact no of any independent HW or girls who hve their own place 2 hve fun. I can share you some contact no's.

Rbhatia81
08-02-12, 08:12
Hey guys,

Could anyone please share a contact no of any independent HW or girls who hve their own place 2 hve fun. I can share you some contact no's.You don't seen to have PM? How do you expect members to share?

Cuntributor
08-02-12, 13:26
Sorry cannot give more details, enough hints are there in previous posts. Besides, I am worried that this provider will either become more expensive or get into LE trouble due to publicity here. It looks like already the traffic there has jumped up after my initial post.

Instead of hitting the road blindly, read the forum.

I tried locating this on Sunday, but was not successful. I went up and down the road thrice, but in vain. Please let me know the location and directions.

Thanks!

ShrillHandsome
08-03-12, 06:52
Well, the very purpose of this thread is sharing what we know; so little more help would be appreciated. Although, I do agree that if this place gets a lot of publicity then it might as well get into LE troubles. And as far as the expense goes, I don't think it'll increase. Tht's my opinion, I might be wrong as well.

Sorry cannot give more details, enough hints are there in previous posts. Besides, I am worried that this provider will either become more expensive or get into LE trouble due to publicity here. It looks like already the traffic there has jumped up after my initial post.

Instead of hitting the road blindly, read the forum.

ShrillHandsome
08-03-12, 06:54

Instead of hitting the road blindly, read the forum.By the way, do tell me one thing, is it ok if I jst walk in or I need an appointment?

Santa3
08-03-12, 13:50
Well, the very purpose of this thread is sharing what we know; so little more help would be appreciated. Although, I do agree that if this place gets a lot of publicity then it might as well get into LE troubles. And as far as the expense goes, I don't think it'll increase. Tht's my opinion, I might be wrong as well.SP's in India work on the supply and demand aspect. When demand is more the rates go UP! So you figure it out!

Dratini
08-04-12, 08:19
I think some illegal activity going on in my own flats, one unknown uncle visited aunty yesterday when she was alone, most of the times the door of their house is open (mesh door will be closed but main door will be open) , but yesterday that uncles shoes were outside the house and both the doors were closed. Hopefully I can gather some details and proceed :P.

Her daughter completed SSC and now is studying in hostel and husband returns only in the evenings (professor) , so she is alone through out the day.

Cuntributor
08-04-12, 10:12
SP's in India work on the supply and demand aspect. When demand is more the rates go UP! So you figure it out!I checked, the advt is still there in craig list. To avoid waiting you should take appointment. Else you may have to wait.

Swing King 7
08-04-12, 10:28
Hi,

Ihope your doing good. I'm new to this part of the world and do it find it amazing. Can you help with this Tan*a who is so awesome please!I am sorry, I was not able to meet her.

ShrillHandsome
08-04-12, 23:14
Thanks for the info, I did manage to look up the CL ad. Will try it out soon. Take care.

I checked, the advt is still there in craig list. To avoid waiting you should take appointment. Else you may have to wait.

Corp Honcho
08-05-12, 16:41
Claims real pics, but one of the ads claiming a air hostess has stock photo (probably of some actress called Anamika?).

Has anyone tried his services? Experiences and feedback please?

Thanks

FunyBoyz
08-06-12, 04:21
Claims real pics, but one of the ads claiming a air hostess has stock photo (probably of some actress called Anamika?).

Has anyone tried his services? Experiences and feedback please?

ThanksWell, he's genuine provider and been there many times in past and he provides what he promises but a bit greedy when it comes to prices. But he's quoting way too much now and he posted 2 pics (one in black and other in white / off white with floral prints) and don't know anything beyond that.

Rbhatia81
08-06-12, 08:22
You would've got your help if you had PM. You can expect people to share on an open forum can you? Am sure you can afford 20 quid can't you?

Well, the very purpose of this thread is sharing what we know; so little more help would be appreciated. Although, I do agree that if this place gets a lot of publicity then it might as well get into LE troubles. And as far as the expense goes, I don't think it'll increase. Tht's my opinion, I might be wrong as well.

BionicMan
08-06-12, 09:18
I think some illegal activity going on in my own flats, one unknown uncle visited aunty yesterday when she was alone, most of the times the door of their house is open (mesh door will be closed but main door will be open) , but yesterday that uncles shoes were outside the house and both the doors were closed. Hopefully I can gather some details and proceed :P.

Her daughter completed SSC and now is studying in hostel and husband returns only in the evenings (professor) , so she is alone through out the day.And what does your family business have to do with mongering activities?

Harsha99
08-06-12, 10:17
i warep001hyd last week.

didn't have any contacts.

so followed the same routine of checkin ads of toi.

calld many. and finalised one near tad bund.

it was cheap.

it was a gal from kolkata in an apt.

girl was ok.

but svc was good and tight pussy.

she was new into dis.

took the advantage and enjoyed.

bbbj.

and 2 shots. she was a bit thin.

and i enjoyed fuckin her like anythin.

looks 7/10.

body 7/10.

attitude 8/10.

damage. 1500+500 tips and 200 for the guy.

i manages to do 2 as the boy was ok and the girl is new.

didn't let theboss knw.

lucky it was not a busy day as i always prfr weekdays.

h@rsha

Harsha99
08-06-12, 10:49
Luckily I got hold of this guy chandu. Nearbythe place om stayin.

He askd me to come dwn by stanza.

I waited and calld him. He told it wud take sometime as they are out foe lunch.

Askd him to take to his place as I didn't want to wait on road.

Went to a house near a school.

Place was ok and safe.

There was a local gal ok sort of. Didn't want to go wid her.

So waited lik half hour, which was fruitful.

Others wre late and a new gal arrived wid her. Bag.

She was sexy and hot.

The guy told that shw just came and new.

Bargaoned for 2. 6k and enterwd.

She was so hot and GFE.

She s frm bombay she told.

Nice shape.

Firm boobs and tight pussy.

Had some chit chat cudledans fucked her.

It was a awesome exp.

She was svc oriented luxkily.

Gavw tips 500/

She gave her # and she calld me lik coupl of times on that day.

Nice exp.

Looks 8/10.

Shape 8/10.

GFE.

Firm boobs and tight pussy.

Will repeat.

Damage 2. 6k +500 tips.

h@rsha

Dickaprio
08-06-12, 13:32
I think some illegal activity going on in my own flats, Hopefully I can gather some details and proceed :P.Dude! What in the world made you confirm that there is some illegal activity going on? Firstly, you stay in the same apartment, so you should be more careful. This can affect both parties, if things go wrong. The person visited could be her brother or other relatives too. Don't go by assumptions and later get into trouble. Just my 2 paisas!

Kattar Puneri
08-06-12, 14:53
Bionic, this is India. Folks here refer to older residents in an apartment block as "uncle" and "aunty" even if they are not related at all. So, I am pretty sure that he is not describing his family business. Appreciate your sense of humor any how.

And what does your family business have to do with mongering activities?

Utubrk21
08-07-12, 09:42
This MP has already been discussed here a couple of times before. The reviews were positive and that encouraged me to visit this place 2 weeks ago. The service by R*ekha was awesome. The best I ever had in an MP. We did everything except having sex. She was extremely cooperative and didn't say no to anything I asked. Hoping to get the same experience I called him yesterday. He said R*ekha was not available but a new girl was available. Visited the place and paid him 1500- and went in. The girl came in. She goes by the name a*you. I undressed, wore a langota and lay down. She started to massage. While she was massaging my body I tried to touch her. But she resisted. I told her she has a nice body and asked her if I could see how it looks inside. For which she said, the body is her personal property and it costs me 1000 bucks to show it to me. I tried to negotiate but she was non-negotiable. I asked her to massage my balls for which she said she will do at the end. And when the end came, she started asking for money even to give me a HJ. I didn't pay her anything. I wanted to offer her 200 as tips if she was not so demanding. Finally, I had to leave the place without any boob sucking, HJ which left me extremely disappointed. I advise all you folks not to take any massage from this lady, a*you.

Ace Of Spade
08-07-12, 14:01
I also visited this MP yesterday after reading on this forum. Girl named the*ivya came to massage me. She said are*ekha is no more available now. Experiance was good. She was new so I took benefit, sucked her be*bs and told her to give HJ while deep kissing (yes first time I got kiss from sex worker!). Gave 200rs tip. Ok type experiance.

DHard11
08-07-12, 19:01
Common guys please help me in giving contact numbers of any HW who does fun activities. Please. I ll share sme contact number of Sv.

Shakeavii
08-08-12, 05:46
Looks like the N! H! Escorts, the K@r#hik's ******** has been taken down and his other place is also not updated.

Xxx Poison
08-08-12, 08:47
Any one tried Kanusha's sevices posted on CL? Any reviews and are they reliable?

Cuntributor
08-08-12, 18:01
I have had such experience earlier with another couple in Hyd and once in Mumbai. The costs were in 6 to 7K range. I do not go for more than that. I have seen this couples advertisements as well. I am not sure if this couple is really in Kukatpally or in Secunderabad side, and possibly they are north Indians. If so, you can try and negotiate. It will have variety value. Do post an FR for others. To know though. Cheers.

-C

Corp Honcho
08-09-12, 03:38
Looks like the N! H! Escorts, the K@r#hik's ******** has been taken down and his other place is also not updated.I got an SMS from him about his new site. Replace hyd in old one with Hyderabad and try. Though that too has no new material this week.

Raounited
08-09-12, 05:41
These guys are genuine. But I think they are expensive. Ask for pictures before making a decision. I am looking forward for a report if you meet them.

Cheers

LoverboyJerico
08-09-12, 08:46
Hi guys! Has anybody tried any Telugu actresses. Heads that a few are available.

Hardrod81
08-09-12, 17:48
This couple is asking a whooping 20k to 40k for an hour to 4 hours time and they are saying they have one more female for the 4some to. Negative they are not north indian s they are Telugu Couple I had requested for the pictures but the male is not ready to share it. Will sure write an FR if I meet them this weekend?

I have had such experience earlier with another couple in Hyd and once in Mumbai. The costs were in 6 to 7K range. I do not go for more than that. I have seen this couples advertisements as well. I am not sure if this couple is really in Kukatpally or in Secunderabad side, and possibly they are north Indians. If so, you can try and negotiate. It will have variety value. Do post an FR for others. To know though. Cheers.

C

Hardrod81
08-09-12, 19:14
Here is the picture of the lady I had found on CG he is advertising also that he can arrange escorts apart from they both are available for fun. His name and number generates lots of Escort provider post in Google search. Any one here came across any provider name Sanjatwhy from cook at Pally area?

RahulBird
08-10-12, 08:38
Hi, does any one know where we can find cis or russians in hyd. Any one know any message spas where they are available. Any hints.

Thanks in advance.

Bacs Hsbc
08-11-12, 13:31
I got an SMS from him about his new site. Replace hyd in old one with Hyderabad and try. Though that too has no new material this week.What does this full service means? Does it include BBBJ, cim, anal etc. Has anyone availed services from Nidhi.

Hero143
08-11-12, 16:07
Hi, does any one know where we can find cis or russians in hyd. Any one know any message spas where they are available. Any hints.

Thanks in advance.Forget about foreigners here in hyderabad. Long back I got a couple of contacts but they had left before I cud meet them. These cis and Russian girls don't stay for long and there is

Lot of LE attention on them. I have been looking for the for the past one yr but no success in hyderabad, but you can find plenty in Bangalore / Pune and Delhi.

SureReddy
08-12-12, 11:14
Hi,

Is there any SP who provide out call to home / apartment.

I have PM facility though.

Santa3
08-12-12, 14:09
What does this full service means? Does it include BBBJ, cim, anal etc.FS is only meant in relation to the service that you receive in MPs and Service bars! As the typical extras here is HJ and BJ. FS obviously means the full sexual experience excluding smooching, CIM, Anal, Tit job. These have to be negotiated separately!

Hope this helps.

Cuntributor
08-14-12, 09:46
on saturday i called up this mp, asked the guy who are available, he said n*isha and d*ivya, i asked about the earlier therapist.he said not available now, will come later part of the month. since i had read the fr, that d is okay so i went ahead. when i went in found that she is busy, the counter fellow offered n, i said i preferred d, but since this was n and not a*nu, i said okay. i was asked to wait for 5 minutes then room was readied and i went in paying the 1500.

changed dress, the female in jeans, firm tits bit fair anuty types walked in. i asked her name. she said an*you, i said how come, the counter fellow said nisha, she said both are her names. so danger bells went off. i decided to play safe and moved to hug her. she backed off and firmly said no just lie face down. no smile no friendliness. so immideately decided to cut loss and told her, i don't want from you, i will wait for divya.

she got offended but shut up and went out and the guy came to ask if all okay? i said i don't want this girl, send me divya, he said she busy for 15 mins then she needs to have lunch, and it was 4 pm at that time. i felt bad, and did not want to put pressure and delay d's luch so told him its okay, i am regular here i will come later.

he said okay and refunded the money and i walked out.

hope this teaches that female a lesson to be more service oriented, any how happy that for once i did not get conned into some shitty service.

cheers.

-c.

this mp has already been discussed here a couple of times before. the reviews were positive and that encouraged me to visit this place 2 weeks ago. the service by r*ekha was awesome. the best i ever had in an mp. we did everything except having sex. she was extremely cooperative and didn't say no to anything i asked. hoping to get the same experience i called him yesterday. he said r*ekha was not available but a new girl was available. visited the place and paid him 1500- and went in. the girl came in. she goes by the name a*you. i undressed, wore a langota and lay down. she started to massage. while she was massaging my body i tried to touch her. but she resisted. i told her she has a nice body and asked her if i could see how it looks inside. for which she said, the body is her personal property and it costs me 1000 bucks to show it to me. i tried to negotiate but she was non-negotiable. i asked her to massage my balls for which she said she will do at the end. and when the end came, she started asking for money even to give me a hj. i didn't pay her anything. i wanted to offer her 200 as tips if she was not so demanding. finally, i had to leave the place without any boob sucking, hj which left me extremely disappointed. i advise all you folks not to take any massage from this lady, a*you.

TheChamp
08-15-12, 05:27
Heyy buddies,

I want to know about genuine male escort clubs / agencies in Hyderabad please let me know if there are.

Thank you in advance

TheChamp
08-15-12, 05:51
Frienship clubs are for cheating people who are desperate to get a GF. They will initially ask you to deposit money in a bank and they disappear the moment you do it. I knw many who got cheated that way.Duse this club owner says me that its a registered club. Do you know details abut this one?

Hardrod81
08-15-12, 12:58
There is not agencies like that in Hyderabad, if your looking to join any clubs like that don't loose your money. They will ask you to deposit money in some account after that they vanish like ghost. So be carefull.

Heyy buddies,

I want to know about genuine male escort clubs / agencies in Hyderabad please let me know if there are.

Thank you in advance

TheChamp
08-15-12, 23:17
Heyyy ya buddies I just saw ths club's ad and mde a cal, he said tat its registered club and a genuine 1. Please tel me if sme1 knws about it shud I trust him.

TheChamp
08-16-12, 01:38
Guys,

The clubs agent says tat its a registered 1, cn thy registr ths kind of clubs. Shud I trust nd join him?

TheChamp
08-16-12, 05:39
Guyss saw this club's add and made a call, the person said tht its a registered club and gave me the number even. Can this kind of clubs get register? By the way how to check the if the registration number is true. Shud I trust him?

TheChamp
08-16-12, 06:30
Dude this club owner says me that its a registered club. Do you know details abut this one?Dude the owner of sarika club says thats its a gov. Regd. Do you knw details about this. Shud I trust him?

Utubrk21
08-16-12, 09:53
i am glad that you didn't get ripped off like me. i would blame it on the guy managing the parlour. he should know whom to hire and whom not to. there can't be such a huge difference from one therapist to another in terms of the service offered to clients. he should instruct his therapists how to behave with clients and make hj as part of the deal since 1500- is quite steep when compared with mps that don't offer hj.

on saturday i called up this mp, asked the guy who are available, he said n*isha and d*ivya, i asked about the earlier therapist. he said not available now, will come later part of the month. since i had read the fr, that d is okay so i went ahead. when i went in found that she is busy, the counter fellow offered n, i said i preferred d, but since this was n and not a*nu, i said okay. i was asked to wait for 5 minutes then room was readied and i went in paying the 1500.

changed dress, the female in jeans, firm tits bit fair anuty types walked in. i asked her name. she said an*you, i said how come, the counter fellow said nisha, she said both are her names. so danger bells went off. i decided to play safe and moved to hug her. she backed off and firmly said no just lie face down. no smile no friendliness. so immideately decided to cut loss and told her, i don't want from you, i will wait for divya.

she got offended but shut up and went out and the guy came to ask if all okay? i said i don't want this girl, send me divya, he said she busy for 15 mins then she needs to have lunch, and it was 4 pm at that time. i felt bad, and did not want to put pressure and delay d's luch so told him its okay, i am regular here i will come later.

he said okay and refunded the money and i walked out.

hope this teaches that female a lesson to be more service oriented, any how happy that for once i did not get conned into some shitty service.

cheers.

-c.

Cuntributor
08-16-12, 09:53
RTFF! So what if he is govt registered? He may take your money and not give any numbers or he will give numbers that will not work. Or will give you numbers of SWs / independents who may be old, fat, and who will fleece you.

But what the heck. Try it. Anyways. Long back I had tried on Mrs Naidu, she gave me some numbers like this. Some contacts were useful.

Don't ask me for her number as it is not there now. It was 4 years back.

Cheers.

-see.

Dude the owner of sarika club says thats its a gov. Regd. Do you knw details about this. Shud I trust him?

ForeplayKing
08-17-12, 09:05
Hi Everyone,

I will be visiting Greece (Athens, Mykonos, Santorini) and Turkey (Istanbul, Cappadoccia) from 25th August till 10th sept.

I have RTFF those countries and have not been able to get a lot of info on the mongering scene except for one street in greece.

Would request fellow members from india who have been to these countries to help me out with mongering info by PM.

Will appreciate it.

Regards,

Madto

Hardrod81
08-17-12, 13:29
The best place to start with in Greece is with the Cab drivers who speak little English and just tell them what you want they may help you

I did that on my Visit to Greece and ended up with a beautiful babe for One hourat100 Euros.

Hi Everyone,

I will be visiting Greece (Athens, Mykonos, Santorini) and Turkey (Istanbul, Cappadoccia) from 25th August till 10th sept.

I have RTFF those countries and have not been able to get a lot of info on the mongering scene except for one street in greece.

Would request fellow members from india who have been to these countries to help me out with mongering info by PM.

Will appreciate it.

Regards,

Madto

Hardrod81
08-17-12, 13:39
As the Mid week holiday kept me totally unoccupied, Jhonny was pressuring me to get some action for him, so searched few in CL and mailed one provider who had sent me a mail with two pics of girls he had, I was little impressed with the display of the available options and called him and fixed for an overnight action. Called him at 8 pm and got through his line only at 10. 40 pm and finally asked me to reach a retail brand shop near tolichowki. Waited for another 30 mintues by the time he send his assitance with the girl it was past 11. The girl was totally different from the one in the pics called the main guy he said as they both are not available I have to take her only. With waiting for 4 hours and totaly exhausted Jhonny was forcing me to take her which was a big mistake later I realised. Negotiated for 10k for over night and ended up at my flat she looks ok with the dress on the minute she removed those it was a shock for me as she is too fat with saging boobs. She was ready for BBJ but no CIM and Doggy ok but No Anal and the rest of the itineary is common. Started with 1st round in missionary and really not that enjoyable as she was like a dead doll in bed so just ended the session and sent her back without try the 2nd.

Looks she is 5/10

Service 4/10

VFM 4/10

WIR: Strictly no

Well any mongers who want the pictures he sent or his number can ping me will be happy to share but with a caution of advice.

Hero143
08-17-12, 17:56
Dude the owner of sarika club says thats its a gov. Regd. Do you knw details about this. Shud I trust him?Never ever fall for such tricks. GOVT REGISTERED, ISO CERTIFICATION and other stupid proof they keep talking about are all just tricks to cheat us thats all. If you want to befriend some horny gals just go to some night pubs and try your luck there rather than get cheated here.

DHard11
08-17-12, 18:01
Cmn guys I'm gng to meet tan! A

Monger89
08-17-12, 20:42
Cmn guys I'm gng to meet tan! AMe too.

Harsha99
08-17-12, 21:20
Hey,

Was tryin to meet lahiri, unfortunately couldn't get her.

So thought of calling my old sp.

Called and waited for liekly45 mins.

Then somes a girl wid burkha.

She's cool.

Ok.

Slim and fair, and was so friendly.

Bargained with the sp as this was not so beautiful as previous one and he decides to get

It for 2000.

She s awesome in providing service.

Had a good session, where she responded very well and I was happy to bang a muslim girl.

I had a thing for marwadi and muslim girls.

This one was slim and soft and sexy.

Was happy wid the session.

Tipped her and left happy.

However, I need to bang lahiri. By any means.

Looks 7/10.

Bodys 7/10.

GFE 9/10.

Damage 2k+ 300 tips.

Regards,

h@rsha

Awsom52
08-18-12, 01:32
Hi Guys, I am new in here and don't know much to use. Just scrolling pages I thought to write on. Can someone send me contacts of escorts, agencies or any ladies. I would prefer in-call and visit their place. Send me info ASAP.

Thanks

Awsom52
08-18-12, 01:41
Hi harsh,

Can you share contact info, I would, like to try this lady.

Luckily I got hold of this guy chandu. Nearbythe place om stayin.

He askd me to come dwn by stanza.

I waited and calld him. He told it wud...

Awsom52
08-18-12, 01:50
Hi,

Can you share the contact info please?

Awsom52
08-18-12, 02:02
Hi,

I am very new to this.

Can you help by sharing some contacts?

Looking for a mp with decent place and extra services in hyd. Help required. Will exchange so many numbers for direct service.

With best regards,

Suhas

Awsom52
08-18-12, 02:07
Need some information to contact her dude.

Awsom52
08-18-12, 02:11
Hi bro,

Can you share with me contact info?

Monger89
08-18-12, 11:41
Hi bro,

Can you share with me contact info?Ill give you a tip.

Make a list of SPs from LC and CL.

Start calling one by one and ask if they have anyone from k@vatthe! Gudator mu$h33r@batthe.

If anyone asks you to come near Stanza, BullsEYE!

Monger89
08-18-12, 11:41
Hi,

I am very new to this.

Can you help by sharing some contacts?Open CL and LC and start ringing.

Awsom52
08-18-12, 16:52
Hi bro,

Thanks for info. But I need some information dude. How can I meet and bang them.

Dickaprio
08-18-12, 19:53
Hi Guys, I am new in here and don't know much to use. Just scrolling pages I thought to write on. Can someone send me contacts of escorts, agencies or any ladies. I would prefer in-call and visit their place. Send me info ASAP.

ThanksAwsom! Please get a subscription and off course do visit RTFF gardens. Once you get the PM capability enabled, you can reach out to other members in this Hyd forum and exchange private info. Hope this helps!

Monger89
08-19-12, 16:56
So finally went to meet awesome T@n! A and realized that she is not so awesome.

Highly educated as advertised but don't go on the picture and figure what she mentioned. She is not 22. Her actual figure should be 38, 32, 38. Services are really good. She knows what to do.

Looks: 4/10 (7/10 for those who like plumpy looks)

Services: 9/10 (she really knows what to do)

Damage: 9 k.

WIR: No

BlackberryBoy29
08-20-12, 09:35

Highly educated as advertised but don't go on the picture and figure what she mentioned. She is not 22. Her actual figure should be 38, 32, 38. Services are really good. She knows what to do.

WIR: NoI think to each his own, I am looking forward to meet her during her next visit to Delhi. Don't know when that will be but I hope soon. I have heard that she is quite the thing. And offcourse this comes from people who like plumpy ones. But all in all the service was awesome as you said (9/10). Lets hope she comes to Delhi soon.

Hardrod81
08-20-12, 09:48
After the last week disaster I just stopped trying CL and decided to go with my trusted contacts I got from other mongers so called this V. Nlatand she spoke pure telugu and asked for reference and given the mongers name who refered her and she asked me to visit herr place in near S R nagar. She is around 25-30 typical Indian aunty kind Fair and little fleshy. She quoted 7k and I negotiated for 4k for one hour session, started with missionary and then a bit of Woman on Top and ended the session overall a satisfied one compare to the last experience.

Face: 4/10

Body 5/10

Service 6/10

Does CBJ and Doggy style

WIR: yes when I don't have any other good options she is worth a try

Damage: 4k

Hardrod81
08-20-12, 09:52
Hi did any one here tried this girl before Smitat claiming herself from Bangalore and working with a MNC call centre here in Hyderabad. She says she is short healthy and fair but not yet meet her. Any monger who meet her and have any suggestions to me please share. Will share her number sure once I meet her with Senior mongers and regular mongers for any Good direct contact only.

Swing King 7
08-20-12, 10:55

WIR: NoCould you please let me know the Date you met her?

Thanks

DHard11
08-20-12, 16:45
Today had a awsme encounter with Tan! A and the service was gud as mentioned and her body was, wow nd so juicable

Total damage 8K.

Service 9/10.

Figure 8/9

Wandere
08-20-12, 17:18

WIR: NoSo the bar has been raised to 9 k, it was 6 k in beginning of this year, must say she knows marketing well, she claims to be MBA student, though I do not believe that, but must say her marketing skills do not require MBA, ISG has made her command high prices.

Cheers!

Raounited
08-21-12, 11:47
Today had a awsme encounter with Tan! A and the service was gud as mentioned and her body was, wow nd so juicable

Total damage 8K.

Service 9/10.

Figure 8/9Come now, you can do better than that. Pleas take time to write a Report. What you have mentioned sounds depressing.

Jizznp
08-21-12, 11:49
I think to each his own, I am looking forward to meet her during her next visit to Delhi. Don't know when that will be but I hope soon. I have heard that she is quite the thing. And offcourse this comes from people who like plumpy ones. But all in all the service was awesome as you said (9/10). Lets hope she comes to Delhi soon.Hey! My first post on here! Emailed Ta#ya in the morning today. No reply yet. Is this the method that you followed when you first contacted her?

Mad Hatter
08-21-12, 18:16
Chapter 1: On the trail of something good.

I am back in Hyderabad and am on the prowl. I have 2 days of complete and total freedom and I am mobile (driving) so the twin cities beckon with the promise of forbidden fruit.

The search has begun through the usual channels of CL and LC. The dark depths of CL and LC are populated by poorly worded ads offering suspicious prices and photos. The urge is there to try one but "NO! Not Yet!" screams the brain.

Some promising leads:

- Tan1a has a well written ad and good reviews. An email has been sent to her this morning but no response yet. I shall wait with bated breath.

- A couple of ads on Locanto appear decent. Mainly due to good grammar and language. If I am to be cheated at the least it will be by an articulate thief.

- MP in Jubilee Hills. This will be checked out tomorrow.

One alarm bell:

- The couple advertising on CL was contacted. They came back with 20K for 1 hour. Without feigning interest, I mentioned it was out of my budget and they shot back with a counter offer of 10K. Now this is a bit worrying when someone drops their price so much.

Anyway, wish me luck fellow haramis. I will post the results over the next couple of days. Any tips or info would be greatly appreciated.

-MH

DHard11
08-21-12, 18:18
Come now, you can do better than that. Pleas take time to write a Report. What you have mentioned sounds depressing.Hi Fellas.

So my encounter with tan! A strtd with kissng and den BJ and finnally missionary position, wnted 2 do more bt time doesn't permitted by the way she is tooo experienced and was doing everythng very very nicely with full on exprssions and her p@ssy Ws so tight. Wow

SanjaySingh
08-22-12, 11:23
Hey,

Was tryin to meet lahiri, unfortunately couldn't get her.

So thought of calling my old sp.

Called and waited for liekly45 mins...I have a same desire for marwadis and Muslims. Can you please PM the contact details.

Jayam
08-22-12, 11:37
Hi Fellas.

So my encounter with tan! A strtd with kissng and den BJ and finnally missionary position, wnted 2 do more bt time doesn't permitted by the way she is tooo experienced and was doing everythng very very nicely with full on exprssions and her p@ssy Ws so tight. WowHey DHard1,

Where did you go? Can you send me details? I m new to this.

Jayam
08-22-12, 11:46
Cmn guys I'm gng to meet tan! ADHard1 what do you mean by tan! A

Jayam
08-22-12, 11:54
Common guys please help me in giving contact numbers of any HW who does fun activities. Please. I ll share sme contact number of Sv.D Hard11, I'm new 2 tis, can you give me some numbers. How do you send email to me?

Jayam
08-22-12, 12:11
Hello fellow mongers,

I am new to this forum and would like to share an experience. Hope you guys enjoy it.

This is about a recent experience (few months ago) I had with one housewife who is independent, friendly and safe. She doesn't work with anyone.

About her: She is in her 30's, about 5'3', medium built, wheatish complexion. Overall, to be honest, she is average. However, wanted to give her a try. So, got in touch with her through a common friend. Finally met her on a weekend in a hotel and the session went on for about 3 hrs. She drinks beer and she finished 2 kingfisher bottles in 3 hrs time.

Experience:As I don't drink at all, I was just offering her beer. We started off with some conversation for about 30 min. While she was having beer. As soon as she completed 1 bottle of beer, we were into action. We started off with some foreplay and shortly went on missionary. I kept pumping for another 30 min. After which I released my juice on her chest. Got cleaned up and then she started having her second bottle of beer. After one glass of beer, she came near me while I was lying on the bed. She poured some chilled beer on my jhonny and s*k*the it like heaven. I guess that was the best BBBJ I had in Hyderabad. Every now and then she pours beer and s*ks. That was just awesome. Then I finished pumping her in sometime. Cool two rounds in 3 hrs time with the best BBBJ experience.

Damage: 2500 (for her) +1500 (for hotel room)

WIR: probably yesHey,

Can you pm me about her contacts?

Hero143
08-22-12, 14:34
Hi I need contacts of hw who are fair with good assets please shareHow do you expect us to get back to you and share conatacts when you don't have your PM enabled?

DHard11
08-22-12, 17:47
Hey guys.

Does anyone tried dis lady Supriya aged 30+ and independent providing service near at.

Want reveiw fellas.

HeartThrobe
08-23-12, 12:21
Hi fellow mongers,

Todaymorning I went to begumpet at around 11 am and met this llady who was a independent got from loc site and was like completely gone and she is fair have good slim figure aroung 34b size boobs and went on I a regukar way witth dfk and then slowly she stripped of herself and opened me as well (as I like t tht way) and then she started with CBJ and then slwoly moved on to missionary and finished our first session.

In the second session I went on for the doggy but she said no anal and she was comfortable for rest all tries scissors and froggy as well.

Overall experience was like

Body7/10.

Place 6/10.

Face8/10.

GFE 8/10.

Value for money 7/10.

Next I prefer to go if I don't get any new stuff.

Budget 3k +1k for room.

If anyone wish t know you give me some aunty profile I give this for you in returnn.

Rajesh Reddy
08-23-12, 16:30
This is a 2 week old FR. Thanks to a senior member for sharing the number.

Called her and fixed appointment for a Thursday afternoon at her place in yousufguda. Went there around 3P. M, place is clean and easy to locate. She is around 23, tall (5 9') , lean and dusky complexion. We started off with DFK, then CBJ and moved on to missionary. Then after a brief chat, started round 2 with missionary and finished off with doggy.

Looks. 6/10.

Body. 7/10.

Service. 8/10.

The only problem is there is one more lady in the same flat, whom she claims as her aunt. While I was in the bedroom, another guy came in to meet that lady in the hall. I felt very uncomfortable and for a moment I thought to leave, but stayed on.

WIR : May be yes, but preferrably an incall.

Jupiter Rocks
08-23-12, 17:24
Great to know such a forum even in Hyderabad.

TheUnknown
08-24-12, 21:35
Folks,

Have any of you tried MPs in Hyderabad around Madhapur, Gachibowli, Kondapur or Jubilee Hills with extra services?

I am not looking for the ones freely available in TOI or other newspapers etc. But some well established MPs having good massage services where girls are willing to compromise for some extra tip.

Let me know if you have pointers.

CheersI am just a beginner and very new to Hyderabad. Were you able to find any MP, with extra in Gachibowli or Madhapur area?

DHard11
08-26-12, 18:13
Hi guys.

Got an independent housewife contact thru a frnd's frnd residing at kuk@patllY called her and reached the place at 3:00, nice apartment and the lady ws 33 nice assets with juicy boobs. Startrd with BJ and then missionary position and ws worthful.

Total damge 4K + 500 tip.

Looks 8/10.

Hygeine 9/10

Ace Of Spade
08-27-12, 11:12
Hi yesterday I went to MP located near image gardens, this was my second time. Name of MP is ph*and*x. Not good service though. Girls are bad lookwise and figure wise. Also attitude is also not good. Very passive.

Damage 1200, no tip

And 2000 for B2B

Jaishankararyan
08-27-12, 18:19
The couple, Sanjay Sanjana, will drop to 7K. Good luck. Write the FR is you try them. Read some good reviews and planning to visit them sometime soon.

Chapter 1: On the trail of something good.

I am back in Hyderabad and am on the prowl. I have 2 days of complete and total freedom and I am mobile (driving) so the twin cities beckon with the promise of forbidden fruit.

The search has begun through the usual channels of CL and LC. The dark depths of CL and LC are populated by poorly worded ads offering suspicious prices and photos. The urge is there to try one but "NO! Not Yet!" screams the brain.

Some promising leads:

- Tan1a has a well written ad and good reviews. An email has been sent to her this morning but no response yet. I shall wait with bated breath.

- A couple of ads on Locanto appear decent. Mainly due to good grammar and language. If I am to be cheated at the least it will be by an articulate thief.

- MP in Jubilee Hills. This will be checked out tomorrow.

One alarm bell:

- The couple advertising on CL was contacted. They came back with 20K for 1 hour. Without feigning interest, I mentioned it was out of my budget and they shot back with a counter offer of 10K. Now this is a bit worrying when someone drops their price so much.

Anyway, wish me luck fellow haramis. I will post the results over the next couple of days. Any tips or info would be greatly appreciated.

-MH

Mad Hatter
08-28-12, 09:27
On the first day, I called some numbers to get an idea of the lay of the land.

One of the guys I called, promised me a choice of 3 girls in a nice apartment in Gachibowli. He did mention that the girls were educated, spoke english and were low level executives. His final price was 8K an hour.

The second guy, Ktik, said he had 1 girl in Jubilee Hills and asked me to call the next morning.

Was not in the mood to try the couple so dropped that.

DAY 2:

After waking up bright and early, I mapped out the plan for the day. Am not into mongering in the morning so decided to head out after lunch.

A heavy meal of rice and chicken curry was consumed. And feeling sated, I jumped in the car and drove out in search of some carnal pleasure. First call, Mr. Ktik. He immediately told me that the girl was only available in the morning. Apparently she works at a mall nearby. Dammit. This was careless of me.

Next came Gachibowli. His response was distressing too. He mentioned that the girls only came back from work around 5:00pm. So they are only available from 6pm onwards. Now I did not want to drive all the way to Gachibowli from Sbad and back during peak hour traffic. It takes a good 45 minutes on empty roads. My whole plan of leaving after lunch was to avoid some traffic.

Called up a third number. He promised me a nice telugu girl in Ayappa Society Road. Telugu Girl it was then. As I drove towards Madhapur, I decided to drive by Jubilee Hills Road number 10 to look for the famous Kerala MP. As I drove down the road, I noticed a sign saying Kerala Ayus Massage. Pulled in to the lane and headed into the MP.

Something did not feel right but I decided to continue anyway. Walked in and paid 1K for one hour to the woman at reception. When I was taken into the room, I realised that this was a proper Kerala Massage place. Oh well. My masseuse was a guy who assaulted me with various oils, leaving me feeling very relaxed. After a shower, I headed out, disappointed but refreshed. I guess there is another Kerala Massage place or else, the punters recommending this MP are ensuring some business for a mediocre but legitimate massage parlour.

Time to head to Madhapur. Got to Ayappa Road and called the pimp. One of the precautions I always take is to make sure they never see me arriving in my car. This would only serve to jack up prices. He asked me to get to a certain place and then call him. After parking the car a few hundred metres away, I walked up to said location and called, only to be told to go to the statue of ysr. Back in the car again and drove the kilometer or so down the road to the statue.

There, he gave me another number to call. After calling that number, I was told that he will be there to meet me in 5 minutes. This being 5 minutes India time. So 20 minutes later, he still hadn't shown up.

Frustration was building up inside me and it was now 5:00pm. I was not looking forward to the drive back once traffic builds up. So I abandoned my quest and headed home.

Flew out the next morning sad. However, I am back in town next month and if time permits will try out Ktik's girl.

Happy Hunting People.

Shakeavii
08-28-12, 12:08
Hard Luck bro! I have had times when all the driving & hunting would make me so tiredds that by the time I actually reach the destination the fun is all gone. So in a way after all you went through it was good you didn't settle for some shitty experience.

On the first day, I called some numbers to get an idea of the lay of the land.

One of the guys I called, promised me a choice of 3 girls in a nice apartment in Gachibowli. He did mention that the girls were educated, spoke english and were low level executives. His final price was 8K an hour.

The second guy, Ktik, said he had 1 girl in Jubilee Hills and asked me to call the next morning.

Was not in the mood to try the couple so dropped that.

DAY 2:

After waking up bright and early, I mapped out the plan for the day. Am not into mongering in the morning so decided to head out after lunch.

A heavy meal of rice and chicken curry was consumed. And feeling sated, I jumped in the car and drove out in search of some carnal pleasure. First call, Mr. Ktik. He immediately told me that the girl was only available in the morning. Apparently she works at a mall nearby. Dammit. This was careless of me.

Next came Gachibowli. His response was distressing too. He mentioned that the girls only came back from work around 5:00pm. So they are only available from 6pm onwards. Now I did not want to drive all the way to Gachibowli from Sbad and back during peak hour traffic. It takes a good 45 minutes on empty roads. My whole plan of leaving after lunch was to avoid some traffic.

Called up a third number. He promised me a nice telugu girl in Ayappa Society Road. Telugu Girl it was then. As I drove towards Madhapur, I decided to drive by Jubilee Hills Road number 10 to look for the famous Kerala MP. As I drove down the road, I noticed a sign saying Kerala Ayus Massage. Pulled in to the lane and headed into the MP.

Something did not feel right but I decided to continue anyway. Walked in and paid 1K for one hour to the woman at reception. When I was taken into the room, I realised that this was a proper Kerala Massage place. Oh well. My masseuse was a guy who assaulted me with various oils, leaving me feeling very relaxed. After a shower, I headed out, disappointed but refreshed. I guess there is another Kerala Massage place or else, the punters recommending this MP are ensuring some business for a mediocre but legitimate massage parlour.

Time to head to Madhapur. Got to Ayappa Road and called the pimp. One of the precautions I always take is to make sure they never see me arriving in my car. This would only serve to jack up prices. He asked me to get to a certain place and then call him. After parking the car a few hundred metres away, I walked up to said location and called, only to be told to go to the statue of ysr. Back in the car again and drove the kilometer or so down the road to the statue.

There, he gave me another number to call. After calling that number, I was told that he will be there to meet me in 5 minutes. This being 5 minutes India time. So 20 minutes later, he still hadn't shown up.

Frustration was building up inside me and it was now 5:00pm. I was not looking forward to the drive back once traffic builds up. So I abandoned my quest and headed home.

Flew out the next morning sad. However, I am back in town next month and if time permits will try out Ktik's girl.

Happy Hunting People.

Cuntributor
08-28-12, 14:10
If not I too want to try out at 7K.

Not seen any reviews from guys who actually met them, every on e seems to be waiting to reados others FRs.

Cheers.

-C.

The couple, Sanjay Sanjana, will drop to 7K. Good luck. Write the FR is you try them. Read some good reviews and planning to visit them sometime soon.

Ace Of Spade
08-28-12, 14:25

Happy Hunting People.Can you give me hint how to find this SP on CL. Because I stay near ysr statue, it will be convenient for me. And how much price he quoted?

Wits Pun
08-28-12, 18:43
Wud luv the contact possible- wife preg hence no fun for some time!

Hi guys.

Got an independent housewife contact thru a frnd's frnd residing at kuk@patllY Called her and reached the place at 3:00, nice apartment and the lady ws 33 nice assets with juicy boobs. Startrd with BJ and then missionary position and ws worthful.

Looks 8/10.

Hygeine 9/10

SanjaySingh
08-29-12, 03:44
Hi guys.

Got an independent housewife contact thru a frnd's frnd residing at kuk@patllY Called her and reached the place at 3:00, nice apartment and the lady ws 33 nice assets with juicy boobs. Startrd with BJ and then missionary position and ws worthful.

Looks 8/10.

Hygeine 9/10DHard11,

Can you please pm the contact details?

Murhty1002
08-31-12, 18:15
DHard11,

Can you please pm the contact details?Can you please pm the contact details?

Murhty1002
09-01-12, 06:42
Hi guys.

Looks 8/10.

Hygeine 9/10
Hi fellow mongers,

Todaymorning I went to begumpet at around 11 am and met this llady who was a independent got from loc site and was like completely gone and she is fair have good slim figure aroung 34b size boobs and went on I a regukar way witth dfk and then slowly she stripped of herself and opened me as well (as I like t tht way) and then she started with CBJ and then slwoly moved on to missionary and finished our first session.

In the second session I went on for the doggy but she said no anal and she was comfortable for rest all tries scissors and froggy as well.

Overall experience was like

Body7/10.

Place 6/10.

Face8/10.

GFE 8/10.

Value for money 7/10.

Next I prefer to go if I don't get any new stuff.

Budget 3k +1k for room.

If anyone wish t know you give me some aunty profile I give this for you in returnn.Can you PM her contact details? I am new to this and will share what I can find? Thank you

Ace Of Spade
09-02-12, 11:10
Yestretday I decided to cool down my johnny. I searched on CL for services near Madhapur. I called one person, he quoted rs 3k for 1 shot in Novotel. It was out of my budget so decided to go with my regular SP near JNTU. When I reached there and called him, his number was switched off. I got angry. So I searched other SP on my smartphone. Got one. His number ends with 1011 on CL. Went there. Its behind more superstore. Paid 1. 5 k upfront.

Went inside room. Telugu girl from Guntur was there. I think she was newbie, because she asked me how much I paid, I said 1. 5k. She said ohh! They takes 1k from others. I was bit disappointed at beginning but she told me that she will allow 2 shots. (Note: try to bargain with pimps, they will agree). Ok. She has averege build, big boobs, tight pussy. She seemed very childish and innocent. We had chat for 10 mins, warming up for 10 mins, she was not in hurry at all. Very much GFE. I gave my smartphone to her for timepass (Note: give your smartphone to gals and they won't make hurry). Fingered her pussy deeply. She was moaning. (Guys I want to ask a question, I fingered her pussy, then I was caring her nipples with same hand and then I sucked nipples after some time. So do I have chance to get affected with HIV?). She gave CBJ mechanically. Then started with missionary. She was really enjoying. She kept my cheek biting with her teeth all the time and was moaning with excitement. I came inside her. She was not in hurry to remove. So slept for 10 mins. Now time for 2nd round as promised. But she got a call from pipm from outside. It turned me down. But she gave good HJ while playing with my balls. Gave 200rs tip and goodby hug and kiss.

I banged near-about 25 girls but got good experiance only 2-3 times. This was one of them.

Body: 8/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Attitude:8/10 (not perfect 10 because she was too childish, not seducing)

WIR: yes.

Damage: 1. 5k (for 2 shots) + 200 tip

USD3027
09-02-12, 16:36
Hi guys.

Looks 8/10.

Hygeine 9/10Pretty surprised at looks :9/10. Can you share her no. ?

Harsha99
09-02-12, 17:11
Can you pm me the sp # please.

h@rsha

Yestretday I decided to cool down my johnny. I searched on CL for services near Madhapur. I called one person, he quoted rs 3k for 1 shot in Novotel. It was out of my budget so decided to go with my regular SP near JNTU. When I reached there and called him, his number was switched off. I got angry. So I searched other SP on my smartphone. Got one. His number ends with 1011 on CL. Went there. Its behind more superstore. Paid 1. 5 k upfront.

Went inside room. Telugu girl from Guntur was there. I think she was newbie, because she asked me how much I paid, I said 1. 5k. She said ohh! They takes 1k from others. I was bit disappointed at beginning but she told me that she will allow 2 shots. (Note: try to bargain with pimps, they will agree). Ok. She has averege build, big boobs, tight pussy. She seemed very childish and innocent. We had chat for 10 mins, warming up for 10 mins, she was not in hurry at all. Very much GFE. I gave my smartphone to her for timepass (Note: give your smartphone to gals and they won't make hurry). Fingered her pussy deeply. She was moaning. (Guys I want to ask a question, I fingered her pussy, then I was caring her nipples with same hand and then I sucked nipples after some time. So do I have chance to get affected with HIV?). She gave CBJ mechanically. Then started with missionary. She was really enjoying. She kept my cheek biting with her teeth all the time and was moaning with excitement. I came inside her. She was not in hurry to remove. So slept for 10 mins. Now time for 2nd round as promised. But she got a call from pipm from outside. It turned me down. But she gave good HJ while playing with my balls. Gave 200rs tip and goodby hug and kiss.

I banged near-about 25 girls but got good experiance only 2-3 times. This was one of them.

Damage: 1. 5k (for 2 shots) + 200 tip

Park45
09-03-12, 05:53
Called up a MP / Physiotherapy center for a massage from DC. The person on the phone offered Ayurvedic or Physiotherapy massage. The place had a signboard and lots of posters with human anatomy. Had to wait for half hour at the place. This girl from sikkim started the massage. She was good at it. Knew the pressure points and gave a relaxing session.

She finished the massage and asked for relaxation.

Paid 2000 + 500 tips.

They offered Steam bath for addl 500 and I asked them to include in the price. Turns out that the steam is generated from a RICE cooker. Wasted 10 mins in the steam room and left.

Overall exp was good.

Ace Of Spade
09-03-12, 06:55

h@rshaSorry dude. Don't have pm facility. But you can easoly search it on craiglist. His number ends with 1011

Vamsipasham
09-03-12, 10:28
Pretty surprised at looks :9/10. Can you share her no. ?Hi USD,

Welcome Back.

Harsha99
09-03-12, 13:36
God,

Found that guy and found that gal.

Buddy not to offend you.

It was a horrible exp.

She was ok not so great.

I took the care by payin 1K as you told and 100 to the guy for svc charges.

She was tryin to give over GFE,

And she asked me to switch off the lights.

I got suspicious.

Boobs were good.

Checkd out her pussy.

She had some sort of pimple kind of things near by.

Horrible.

I came out and as soon as I reachedmy place washed wid dettol.

Dis was most unhygieneic and horrible exp.

Nvr try dis guys.

They supply gals frm villages wr they charge 50-100.

I'm from AP so I knw about dis stuff better hw it works.

Ace of spades always goes for the best quality and gives awesome FRs.

Unfirtunately. Donno hw hw got dis.

Sorry bro, Please dnt feel offended.

I'm just sharin my experience.

Thnks.

H@rsha.

h@rsha

Monger89
09-03-12, 18:30
Sorry dude. Don't have pm facility. But you can easoly search it on craiglist. His number ends with 1011Buddy can you please tell the last 4 digits of the one in novotel.

Thanks

Ace Of Spade
09-04-12, 07:25
God,

She was tryin to give over GFE,

And she asked me to switch off the lights.

I got suspicious.

Boobs were good.

Checkd out her pussy.

She had some sort of pimple kind of things near by.

Horrible.

I came out and as soon as I reachedmy place washed wid dettol.

H@rsha.Dude that is not pimple its a mole / wart kind of thing. It was unnoticeable and its not a disease, so not harmful.

Ace Of Spade
09-04-12, 07:27
Buddy can you please tell the last 4 digits of the one in novotel.

ThanksLast 4 digits are 7488. But I don't have experience with this guy.

SuryaHyd
09-04-12, 09:57
This is a 2 week old FR. Thanks to a senior member for sharing the number.

Called her and fixed appointment for a Thursday afternoon at her place in yousufguda. Went there around 3P. M, place is clean and easy to locate. She is around 23, tall (5 9') , lean and dusky complexion. We started off with DFK, then CBJ and moved on to missionary. Then after a brief chat, started round 2 with missionary and finished off with doggy.

Looks. 6/10.

Body. 7/10.

Service. 8/10.

The only problem is there is one more lady in the same flat, whom she claims as her aunt. While I was in the bedroom, another guy came in to meet that lady in the hall. I felt very uncomfortable and for a moment I thought to leave, but stayed on.

WIR : May be yes, but preferrably an incall.What are the damages?

Harsha99
09-04-12, 17:51
Buddy,

I'm so sure about it.

h@rsha

Dude that is not pimple its a mole / wart kind of thing. It was unnoticeable and its not a disease, so not harmful.

Sss Foru
09-05-12, 07:29
Hi Mongers,

Last week again I'm back to Hyderabad

Sunday my little champ wanted some action so tried few numbers given by our folks (all are saying 5k for ST)

Unfortunately this time I don't want spend more money as budget was less

So tried my old contacts of pimps finally one guy by name nithin agreed for my budget 3k he called me to bhills road no 2 once I drive their saw only one girl was their she around 21 yr old normal complexion north Muslim girl after negotiation the guy gave me at 2. 5k for 1 hr 1 session paid the money and

Went in side the bed room its was clean she was real naughty talkative once we both undresses she hugged me and started kissing me every where and gave me a very good BBJ it was amazing after more romance started with missionary and finished in dogy after washing me she gave me kiss on my cheek and hugged me I said good bye gave 200 tips then came out

Looks : 5/10.

Body : 7/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Damage: 2. 5k +200 tips.

Seniors can pm me for this contact.

Sss Foru
09-05-12, 07:53
Its really fair deal you got man

I really appreciate!

Happy & Safe Mongering!

Sss forU

[I banged near-about 25 girls but got good experiance only 2-3 times. This was one of them.

Damage: 1. 5k (for 2 shots) + 200 tip[/QUOTE]

Harsha99
09-06-12, 20:45
Which sp location?

If possible share the digits buddy.

I really appreciate!

Happy & Safe Mongering!

Sss forU

[I banged near-about 25 girls but got good experiance only 2-3 times. This was one of them.

Princearain
09-06-12, 20:56
This happened last week. At around 7pm decided to get some action. Wanted to visit a MP for a massage and happy ending. Decided to visit Tra#$ in W. Maredpally. I recollected reading about it in the forum long back. Tried the search function to refresh but no luck hence ventured anyways. Decide to take out my bike for a spin. Reached mpally and was unable to locate the place. Through just dial got the contact and spoke to them but they close by 8. Bad start! Then went all the way to jhills to find the ay#$ which is frequently talked about in this forum. Found one on rd10. Its in the first floor of aptmt. Went inside. Nice setup. Counter in the shape of a boat. Checked with the guy for massage. He suggested its closed but agreed. Saw a lady inside so got excited. He asked me to wait for 5-10 mins. I just popped a question as to who would be the masseuse and he replied he himself. I thanked him but decided not to get the relaxation massage he offered. Called up Kar$$. Reached his place. Bonked the girl who was from blore. Nothing great. Mechanical. 2 pops. 3k and I am out.

Looks- 4/10
attitude - 6/10

2 questions.

1) Contributor. Can you tell me if the MP you were referring to earlier is the same I described here? Setup and all?

2) Did anyone try Son$# on karat's website? Looks good pic wise. But you never know

Mirchi9
09-06-12, 21:14
There is a MP in madha*

Its near kass* hotel.

This guy advertises allover the internet.

Just search for hyderabad massage female to male with happy ending.

His number ends with 3138.

He's not the direct person.

First he'll ask you to come to some place in that area, then he'll call and make you drive for some more time to check if you're alone or not.

After few mins another guy will call and ask you to come to real place.

There they've 1 bengali girl with big boobs who has been into this business for almost 9 yrs. Her name is pay* I guess.

There are few telugu, marathi etc girls.

But out of all one slim semi-dark girl son* looked like a professional massause.

She knows where to press and how much pressure to apply.

When I asked, she said she's trained in ayurvedic center at nagpur.

She has firm petite boobs which she allowed me to squeeze.

The guy charges 1300 for massage and 2300 for B2B mssg.

Tips are your wish based on extra service provided.

Once you go there and get used to the girls, you can always opt for 1300 rs option.

Later you can convince the girl behind closed door for extra service and may be you can get a CBJ (always carry a flavored condom)

Instead of paying the guy 2300, you can save 1000 there and then spend it on the girl for extra service.

Last time one telugu girl po* gave her mobile number and offered independent escort service.

She was asking for 2k for 1 shot but I felt she was dark, not so attractive with a small belly etc, so didn't bother to call her till now.

But she has good hands and talks erotically which makes up your mood.

She also said that her friend in hima*are arranges her room for sessions and sometimes she also does get into business.

Also they've a housewife (they call her aunty) in late 20s in their network.

I can share this guy's and the girl's personal number but I don't have PM access yet.

Naturally, every girl has a sad story to tell you.

She needs money to study, sick family members etc.

Just ask them to shut and do what you have in mind.

Apart from MP, for full service I would trust kart*

He keeps advertising with real pics (everyday) on craigslist.

All his pics are real (atleast those I've seen in recent ads)

He charges around 2. 5.3k / shot based on girl.

His girls look good and are co-operative too.

This guy even has a webpage on ******** where he uploads pics of real girls

Morrison434
09-07-12, 12:04
Pretty surprised at looks :9/10. Can you share her no. ?Hello,

I am a new user from Hyderabad presently residing in Dubai will come to hyderabad in December. I am interested in the muslim girl named Shai*ta once my private message service is activated will you share her details?

CallMeHawk
09-07-12, 18:43
Has anybody tried s*are*

She is asking 8k LT. She was earlier with Kart*$.

She works independent now. Got her digits via frnd.

Exnri
09-07-12, 21:07
Got in touch with contact from this forum. J (thanks!). He was away in his village getting some painting done on his house. Said he had some good maal. From West Bengal. Asked me to go near his usual inc@ll And try him again. Drove 1. 5 hours, thanks to the peak hour traffic. When I went there, found that his phone was not getting reception! Waited for another 30 minutes and tried again, no luck. Finally decided to drive back. After 45 minutes, got a call from him!

Hurriedly stopped the bike near the roundtana, but by then the call had dropped. Tried him again and got a message saying 'out of coverage area'! Was waiting there for him to call again. Waited and waited for 20 minutes, then he called. Just as I answered, a nearby cop came by and asked me why I was stopping there. I again had to disconnect the call and give some answer to the cop.

Finally, got his call again and spoke. He offered two choices, ST for 6K or LT for 15K. Decided to drive back again 45 minutes. He then asked his watchman to let me into the flat. By now, no electricity, so had to climb up four floors to get to his flat. By this time, watchman was not opening the door! Neighbouring flat person came out, so I tried to act like a person looking to rent on that floor. About 15 minutes passed, almost decided to leave. Then watchman somehow opened the door. Another customer went out. So I understood reason for delay. Then finally saw the choices: M*hini was the younger one. About 25, good looking, long hair, dressed in sari. The older one was about 45, plump, with sexy boobs and rounded belly. Her name was J*thi. Chose the older one and paid the watchman.

Once I went in, found that J*thi was chewing paan, so no dfk etc. Started with forepl*why, suddenly she started asking me to hurry. Said there was a complaint from a neighbour the previous day, so there was chance of a raid. Got very tensed. Johnny did not cooperate, but decided to give her a massage. She lay down and asked me to only do on her upper back. Did for 20 minutes and she said was enough. Asked for release, she again said need to hurry because of neighbour. Decided to leave immediately.

On the way out, saw the younger lady again. M*hini. Will definitely take her next time. After confirming that neighbour situation is okay.

Only problem was the time: 1. 5 hours to drive. 30 min waiting. 45 min drive back. 20 min waiting and explaining to cop. 45 min again turn and drive. 15 minute waiting. Too much!

Thanks again to the senior on this forum for the contact.

OneTimer1
09-07-12, 22:07
Tried Manisha today (foto attached).

She is with Kiran now for atleast a week is what I hear.

Paid 2. 5 to the guardean and went in.

Looks a bit different in person with a different hairstyle now. Did not know english (only hindi and telugu).

Wears the same dress in the foto and it ends just below the hip to showcase full legs right from the thigh.

My first reaction was, why is she taking only 2. 5k?

She said something in hindi fast which I assume is some sort of sequence. I told her I don't understand a word in hindi.

She laughed and pulled the pillow and asked me to lie down in my back and started with BBJ after fully cleaning with a cloth. Very likable 8/10.

After 5 mins, she said something in a sexy tone, I only smiled, she understood and showed signs to come over her as she cannot wait. I took it for the usual faking but it turned out it could be true.

Went on missionary for a good 10 mins. She kept mumbling kissing and moaning. Really good. Dint seem like fake.

Between, she sensed that Iam slowing down and raised her legs over my shoulders for better accessibility. This is a great position. Trying first time. You can't kiss in the face in this position though.

Then flipped sides and she did a cowgirl. I never liked this position before and not much different today too. I assume it is more pleasurable to the girls. She insisted in doing it for few mins with great expressions in face and good access to boobs. Then moved on to sleeping doggy.

This is where the fun starts. Right from when I entered, she started giving moans and mostly bordering shouts. She positioned my hands on the hips for grip and asked to push more. After some time pointed to neck-shoulder region and asked to hold there for better force. In short, this experince was the best in my book. Moaning and co-operation was something special and out of the world. Worked for a long time and came in this position. Her moans were in sync with the pushes and mostly seemed like she knew when I am going to cum. She positioned very tight and it moaned hard and it was a great experience.

50 mins in total.

Soon after, She closed her mouth with both hands and started laughing. Asked if I used some tablets and how it took so long. I only smiled. Stunningly cooperative lady.

She is a surprise package. .

Behaved like a sex starved girl and did a lot of things for a single session. I ended up giving 1000- tip (No, I don't usually give more than 200-300)

Iam sure if you know the language, you will enjoy her talkative side too.

Looks. 8+ (Taller than what the foto would get you to believe)

Body. 7 (C size top, Looked like she is still growing.) 9 Bottom (Clean, tight). Flat tummy.

Eyes are captivating.

Attitude. Perfect GFE. Real moans, Takes hard positions to make you comfortable. No Nos. 11/10.

WIR: Anyday. Says she has a seperate room and have a friend staying along who will be intrested to meet me. Got the number and came back.

Call Kiran and try her once. You can thank me later.

She is better than swetha and comes first in my book now.

Cuntributor
09-08-12, 12:57
The MP is not on the main road. It is inside the lane. There is NO BOARD. You will be able to locate it ONLY if you call the guy and take directions. ALso take appointment and check who is available, simply landing up there is not productive. Once even with 1 hr notice I got Anu / Nisha who had bad review and I walked out on her, and last week I went, and that day only one staff was there who is a 50s age aunty.

Cheers.

-C.

This happened last week. At around 7pm decided to get some action. Wanted to visit a MP for a massage and happy ending. Decided to visit Tra#$ in W.

2 questions.

1) Contributor. Can you tell me if the MP you were referring to earlier is the same I described here? Setup and all?

2) Did anyone try Son$# on karat's website? Looks good pic wise. But you never know

CallMeHawk
09-08-12, 18:44
Editing query.

Has anybody tried s*are*

She is asking 8k LT. She was earlier with K@r$*1$.

She works independent now. Got her digits via frnd.

RahulBird
09-09-12, 07:11

Looks a bit different in person with a different hairstyle now. Did not know english (only hindi and telugu).

Wears the same dress in the foto and it ends just below the hip to showcase full legs right from the thigh.

My first reaction was, why is she taking only 2. 5k?

She said something in hindi fast which I assume is some sort of sequence. I told her I don't understand a word in hindi.

She laughed and pulled the pillow and asked me to lie down in my back and started with BBJ after fully cleaning with a cloth. Very likable 8/10.

After 5 mins, she said something in a sexy tone, I only smiled, she understood and showed signs to come over her as she cannot wait. I took it for the usual faking but it turned out it could be true.

Went on missionary for a good 10 mins. She kept mumbling kissing and moaning. Really good. Dint seem like fake.

Between, she sensed that Iam slowing down and raised her legs over my shoulders for better accessibility. This is a great position. Trying first time. You can't kiss in the face in this position though.

Then flipped sides and she did a cowgirl. I never liked this position before and not much different today too. I assume it is more pleasurable to the girls. She insisted in doing it for few mins with great expressions in face and good access to boobs. Then moved on to sleeping doggy.

This is where the fun starts. Right from when I entered, she started giving moans and mostly bordering shouts. She positioned my hands on the hips for grip and asked to push more. After some time pointed to neck-shoulder region and asked to hold there for better force. In short, this experince was the best in my book. Moaning and co-operation was something special and out of the world. Worked for a long time and came in this position. Her moans were in sync with the pushes and mostly seemed like she knew when I am going to cum. She positioned very tight and it moaned hard and it was a great experience.

50 mins in total.

Soon after, She closed her mouth with both hands and started laughing. Asked if I used some tablets and how it took so long. I only smiled. Stunningly cooperative lady.

She is a surprise package. .

Behaved like a sex starved girl and did a lot of things for a single session. I ended up giving 1000- tip (No, I don't usually give more than 200-300)

Iam sure if you know the language, you will enjoy her talkative side too.

Looks. 8+ (Taller than what the foto would get you to believe)

Body. 7 (C size top, Looked like she is still growing.) 9 Bottom (Clean, tight). Flat tummy.

Eyes are captivating.

Attitude. Perfect GFE. Real moans, Takes hard positions to make you comfortable. No Nos. 11/10.

WIR: Anyday. Says she has a seperate room and have a friend staying along who will be intrested to meet me. Got the number and came back.

Call Kiran and try her once. You can thank me later.

She is better than swetha and comes first in my book now.Is it sp kiran, whose number ends with 1055, can you please tell me is it same kiran or diffrent one.

Ace of Hearts
09-09-12, 10:10

Looks a bit different in person with a different hairstyle now. Did not know english (only hindi and telugu).Nice catch bro!

Does she travel to other cities? I have seen many Telgu girls in Bangalore (Like Hyd sees Bangalore girls). Mind sharing her number?

OneTimer1
09-09-12, 11:56
Is it sp kiran, whose number ends with 1055, can you please tell me is it same kiran or diffrent one.It is the same Kiran. He deals with aish ansari.

The place is the apartment on the opposite road to madhapur police station.

OneTimer1
09-09-12, 12:15
Nice catch bro!

Does she travel to other cities? I have seen many Telgu girls in Bangalore (Like Hyd sees Bangalore girls). Mind sharing her number?PMed her number.

Please ask the details and share here.

As I have mentioned, I had communication problems since she did not know english. So talked very little and have no info except the numbers.

To others,

Replied all PMs.

Thanks

Sss Foru
09-09-12, 13:24
Hi,

Its road number 2 Bhills near Pizacorner.

Which sp location?

If possible share the digits buddy.[/QUOTE]

Sandeep6982
09-09-12, 14:06
Hi,

I am guy and new to this forum. From two days I am looking for body massage services in Hyderabad I stay in Gacibowli I din find any MP with extra services all say they don't do extra services. Please suggest me any MP with extra services PLease provide me with contact. So I can visit them.

Harsha99
09-10-12, 02:36
Buddy.

Please pm me the digits.

h@rsha

Hi,

Its road number 2 Bhills near Pizacorner.[/QUOTE]

Ricky2701
09-10-12, 15:44
Hi,

I am guy and new to this forum. From two days I am looking for body massage services in Hyderabad I stay in Gacibowli I din find any MP with extra services all say they don't do extra services. Please suggest me any MP with extra services PLease provide me with contact. So I can visit them.Try La*v*er spa at Indiranagar. A masseuse whose name starts with 'Z' might agree to give you extra services if she likes you. Her charges are from 500 to 1000. Plus 1250 for a Balinese massage which you need to pay at the counter.

Try once and you might be lucky. Avoid going to the spa on Tuesday as she has an off day.

All the best!

OneTimer1
09-10-12, 19:41
Hi Seniors,

How does this 'passing phone number' thingy work?

I gave the number I got from one of the girls through PM to 2-3 people and she seems to have said that she wanted me to call and refer to one of the guys and that she do not know me to other.

Why would they give numbers if they don't entertan referrals?

Confused really.

Others who got the numbers, please contact only through kiran. I won't call her and refer anyone. To me it looks like pimping. Sorry.

Harsha99
09-11-12, 02:30
Na buddy you got it wrng.

U are nt pimpin.

We are here to exchng info and exp.

Seee dis is hw it wrks.

She shud knw your name / pseudo name and last 4 digits of your mobile.

If some ones going to contact her the same info shud be tallued if you gave the info.

So. Dis wud hlp you to stay out of dis. She has to verify your ref and its ger call to continue or not.

h@rsha

Hi Seniors,

How does this 'passing phone number' thingy work?

I gave the number I got from one of the girls through PM to 2-3 people and she seems to have said that she wanted me to call and refer to one of the guys and that she do not know me to other.

Why would they give numbers if they don't entertan referrals?

Confused really.

Others who got the numbers, please contact only through kiran. I won't call her and refer anyone. To me it looks like pimping. Sorry.

Ace Of Spade
09-11-12, 08:21
Hi fellows,

I had circumcision surgery on weekend. So no mongering for 2-3 months until all my stitches gets healed. I did it just for cosmetic purpose.

HiTechGuy
09-11-12, 13:01
Try La*v*er spa at Indiranagar. A masseuse whose name starts with 'Z' might agree to give you extra services if she likes you. Her charges are from 500 to 1000. Plus 1250 for a Balinese massage which you need to pay at the counter.

Try once and you might be lucky. Avoid going to the spa on Tuesday as she has an off day.

All the best!Hey,

Can you PM me her name please so that I can ask for her when I book the appointment.

Thanks

Ricky2701
09-11-12, 15:45
Hey,

Can you PM me her name please so that I can ask for her when I book the appointment.

ThanksUnfortunately, I don't remember her name very well. It is quite complicated.

Sorry for that.

HydMonger
09-11-12, 15:56
Hi gurus,

I'm in HYD this week and next week, need to know if someone can help me with some leads. There are tons of ad in loc and clist. Just had some very bad experiance overseas, want to make sure it is worth it and not get into trouble of goons or LE. Also want to hear input if I can get the gal incall near madhapur, I'm staying in redfox hotel.

Hydmonger

OneTimer1
09-11-12, 19:41
Na buddy you got it wrng.

U are nt pimpin.

We are here to exchng info and exp.

Seee dis is hw it wrks.

She shud knw your name / pseudo name and last 4 digits of your mobile.

If some ones going to contact her the same info shud be tallued if you gave the info.

So. Dis wud hlp you to stay out of dis. She has to verify your ref and its ger call to continue or not.

h@rshaI will call her tomorrow and update how it goes.

SuhasPrem
09-12-12, 05:01
I will call her tomorrow and update how it goes.Hello, could you please share manisha number, as I liked the way you described and was eager to have her. Could you please share the digits and I will also share with you many numbers from hyd and Bangalore. Atleast if you can't share manisha number, please share that kiran number atleast.

Thanks in advance for helping.

Bye Bye TC

Rbhatia81
09-12-12, 10:58
Hi senirors and admin without pm facility can't we share contacts and numbers to each other.Hello HT.

No you can't share numbers or contacts unless you have pm facility. If you could how would the administrators of this site get funds?

Moreover, what they are charging is peanuts compared to amount we spend on mongering. Not to speak of the benefits of a great site as this.

My stay on the UK has become extremely pleasurable thanks to this site.

Thanks.

RB

Shetty154
09-12-12, 12:42
Finally found what I was looking for after a lot of searching on the net. A great forum really!

Looking forward to getting my subscription enabled and the PM initiated. This isn't really a useful report to post but was eager to get going.

OneTimer1
09-12-12, 20:00
I will call her tomorrow and update how it goes.I called her but she understood nothing. I have asked 2 for our members to call tomorrow and refer my name.

If she did not agree, well thats it.

She seem to have stopped working with kiran since last weekend. Or thats what he says.

Others who PMed me for number. Please wait and get reference of someone else who know the language. (Either SuhasPrem or HardRod81 who are trying to contact tomorrow)

OneTimer1
09-12-12, 20:09
Hi guys,

Anyone has pic / contact of shruti?

How much does she charge these days?

Harsha99
09-12-12, 22:32
Buddy,

Please PM me the digits for this.

h@rsha.

I really appreciate!

Happy & Safe Mongering!

Sss forU

Shetty154
09-14-12, 07:44
Hi,

Need inputs from the PM enabled members.

I paid for the subscription. Wondering how long before the PM gets enabled.

Zest10
09-14-12, 12:23
Can you please suggest?

OneTimer1
09-14-12, 17:29
Anyone tried the girl advertised by BITTU (SP) in craigslist?

Any reviews? Looks good.

Scullers
09-14-12, 20:58
Hi guys,

Anyone has pic / contact of shruti?

How much does she charge these days?Hey buddy,

I have sent you a PM. Let me know.

OneTimer1
09-15-12, 08:44
Hey buddy,

I have sent you a PM. Let me know.I got the number already from someone else dude.

Thanks

HiTechGuy
09-16-12, 06:51
Unfortunately, I don't remember her name very well. It is quite complicated.

Sorry for that.Hey Ricky,

I booked a session with her yesterday. The massage as such was awesome for the price but I dint ask her for any extras and neither did she offer. She was quite friendly. Did you ask for the extra or did she offer?

Cheers,

Hitech Guy

DHard11
09-16-12, 11:16
Hey guys.

Theres a guy in craiglist number ends with 60441. That guy was a pervert saala. Wen I went 2 the place sme where at Krishnatatare where he called me. He showed me a girl aged smehwre around 20-21. Her looks was hell man. I think she wuld be a typically smehere frm village. I toh wuldnt try fr free if given. Wen I said no fr the girl. The guy (pimp) ws giving me dhamki that he ll use my number in the net. I too shouted. And anyhow got out frm that helll. So guys beware of such fucking pimp. His no ends with 60441 in craiglist.

Anyways,

Happy mongering

Sss Foru
09-17-12, 12:29
Dear Fellow Mongers

Yesterday evening around 5. 30pm near to that flower-shop road no 2 bhills got raided by ACP and arrested 2 pimps. 2 girls and one customer

Its really horrible to see all this in TV news and today's Deccan chronical news paper

Because as I was had a great time on Saturday in the same apartment same girl just felt lucky

As I saved.

Sunday also I was planning to take the same girl pinky she was really awesome but I cancelled for some other work

Any ways I just wanted to update you guys!

Happy and Safe Mongering

Sss Foru

OneTimer1
09-17-12, 19:28
I wonder why and how a customer can be arrested.

On what context?

Prostution is legal in India. (amoung the other very few countries in the world)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_India

Dear Fellow Mongers

Yesterday evening around 5. 30pm near to that flower-shop road no 2 bhills got raided by ACP and arrested 2 pimps. 2 girls and one customer

Its really horrible to see all this in TV news and today's Deccan chronical news paper

Because as I was had a great time on Saturday in the same apartment same girl just felt lucky

As I saved.

Sunday also I was planning to take the same girl pinky she was really awesome but I cancelled for some other work

Happy and Safe Mongering

Sss Foru

OneTimer1
09-17-12, 21:14
Pinky seem to be doing fine and operating from kukatpally now.

Saw ads in CG with fotos.

Can you verify?

Dear Fellow Mongers

As I saved.

Happy and Safe Mongering

Sss Foru

CallMeHawk
09-20-12, 14:16
Hi,

Has anybody tried siri from madhapur?

Any review?

She used to be with K$t (*k but is working independent now.

Got her digits via a friend.

SuhasPrem
09-23-12, 10:25
Hi.

Seniors or neone, please do help me with perfect info of girl friendly hotels for over night stays. Help is urgently needed as I have very less time.

Required star hotels only at hyd. Ex-taj deccan etc

Thanks in advance.

Byebye. Tc

SuhasPrem
09-23-12, 15:38
Hi. To seniors and all.

It would be gratefull if someone could help me regarding girl friendly star hotels at hyd. I wanted this info as I wanted to hook up this weekend. Help required on urgent basis.

Star hotel example: like taj deccan, golconda etc etc. Please help me.

" I Got PM Facility As Well "

Thanks in advance.

Bye Bye.

TC

Princearain
09-23-12, 18:09
finally visited the mp in e. mar&pally. the guy at the counter is very customer friendly and i think it is a genuine mp (i was not offered any extras). i was bit excited as it a f2m. and they asked me to get into the paper underwear. though full marks for the massage. 90 mins of total bliss. did not enquire about extras as it was my first visit. will probably visit again atleast for the massage services and enquire. btw all the therapists there are from ne. looks and sounds promising. if any of the sr. members been there and with any luck please let me know.

cheers

Shivacharanudi
09-24-12, 07:37
Hello fellow. Mongers.

I wanted to say hello to everyone as I ve just signed up. I would be glad if you clould assist me in getting started.

Please let me know any good contacts here in hyd. I do know a few independents but those were in blore where I was before.

Your help. Would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Just subscribed to private messaging facility. Please pm me. Thanks

TheChamp
09-24-12, 11:51
Hi all my senior mongers,

I am new to mongering and I need your help to find out the best and cheapest services in our hyd. You just give me a hint I will find out the rest. But please it must be cheap even because I can't afford too much. Need your help buddies!

TheChamp
09-24-12, 12:27

I really appreciate!

Happy & Safe Mongering!

Sss forU

Damage: 1. 5k (for 2 shots) + 200 tip[/QUOTE]Please tell me the details of this one. Thanks in advnce

Innovative
09-24-12, 18:14
Try La*v*er spa at Indiranagar. A masseuse whose name starts with 'Z' might agree to give you extra services if she likes you. Her charges are from 500 to 1000. Plus 1250 for a Balinese massage which you need to pay at the counter.

All the best!Hi Need more details like how you proceeded?

Peet0115
09-25-12, 10:53
Hi anyone have any luck or any action in or around the Novotel Hyderabad convention center?

Harsha99
09-25-12, 16:22
God. Its heaven. I'm so happy.

Thnks Rajn.

Its an awesome contact.

It was a hell decent area, and the accomodation was cool.

And she was more than promisin.

I never liked any one durin mongerin sommuch.

Donno why but she was awesome at everythin man.

God. Reallly I had one of the best times of my life.

She s a small time actress too.

Will repeat for sure.

Looks 6/10.

Attitude 10/10.

GFE 10/10.

Structure ok.

I liked her personally, so ill repeat whenevr I visit hyd.

Ps Unfortunately dis contact can't be shared. Sorry folks anythin else.

h@rsha

Rbhatia81
09-26-12, 12:10
Good for you man! Looks like you met Shruthi! LOL.

God. Its heaven. I'm so happy.

Thnks Rajn.

She s a small time actress too.

Will repeat for sure.

Looks 6/10.

Attitude 10/10.

GFE 10/10.

Structure ok.

Ps Unfortunately dis contact can't be shared. Sorry folks anythin else.

h@rsha

Santa3
09-26-12, 13:59
I am new to mongering and I need your help to find out the best and cheapest services in our hyd. You just give me a hint I will find out the rest. But please it must be cheap even because I can't afford too much. Need your help buddies!INR 5 is the cheapest of cheap by panchami. Add 15 if using a condom. Hint a Marico-ite seen near the beach general stalls. Always in a blue colored clothing. There is always the 1000 range too!

TheChamp
09-26-12, 18:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

HeartThrobe
09-26-12, 18:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Harsha99
09-26-12, 19:02
Bhaatia. Naah.

Dis is someone else.

h@rsha

Good for you man! Looks like you met Shruthi! LOL.

Scullers
09-26-12, 20:31
Bhaatia. Naah.

Dis is someone else.

h@rshaGreat buddy. Even I thought it was Shruti since the hints also match her.

Hyd Pal
09-27-12, 14:43
I should thank fellow forum members in helping out in my journey!

Ideation- How I started?

I read lot of reports and felt it worth having a paid membership.

Got it sometime back, but never dared to venture out! Was too scared or did't made up my mind about mongering!

Sometime in the month of may it again started running in my mind. 25, still virgin, felt like what the fk happening in my life. Some how got convinced & decided to get in touch with seniors via PM. Identified potential members whom I felt will share numbers with me & sent a personalized message to each of them. As I am a newbie, compiled my zillion questions and included along with the email. I expected my inbox will be flooded with numbers & believe me not all members are willing to do so. Some told me to "sht the fk up" & some questioned like "Do you got ballz to go and check them out?". Its may be that my message was too irritating or they had a vry bad fkexperience that day. There are even members who replied my message with detailed answers. Felt happy after some members shared numbers with me. Though I got an SP number which was not listed anywhere on Internet, felt like trying an Independent would be a safer option for me. Waited for few more days & got a hw contact!

First talks

Phase one completed. Now I need to talk to her & fix a time. Gathered some courage and called her!

My Convo:

Me: Is it at xxx.

She: Yes (she sounded sweet!)

Me:Got your num from friend,

She: Oh, K, Who's that?

Me: yyy (great that fellow member provided what ref I need to give! Useful)

She: Ok. Whats up? Hw are you? (LOL)

Me:When can I meet you,

She: :O, you are fast! Tell me about urself.

And the convo continued. She asked my if I had a place & informed that I must pay some additional charge if she is going to arrange it. As the fellow member already reported about "How inconvenient the place for him" (Why reports are useful!) , I requested her to arrange a different place quoting my "friend's" feeling about the place.

Discussed pricing etc & finally agreed to meet on a fine day!

D day:

-

I am dam excited / nervous about meeting (or fking) her! She called me arnd 11 & asked me to come to venkata*I*I. The next 30 mins I followed her instructions & reached the place. Its a quiet middle class people residential area. I was greeted with a smiling face (she left hair loose!). Her age will be somewhere BTW 30-35, bit short! As I entered the house, She hugged me and asked me to relax. I felt bit uncomfortable as the door was still open! She closed it as I sat in the hall. She offered thumsup which I politely refused.

The deed.

Went to the bedroom along with her & started with some DFK, She smelled gud and it continued for a while. Soon I undressed & asked her to do the same. Seeing her figure I got disappointed (what more can I expect from hw?) but didn't let the feeling discourage jhonny.

Round 1

Tried fin*ering, She was not comfortable, fondled be*bs, Kissed her for some time & entered in mi$$ionary position with condom & I felt it tight. Asked her about different position, she replied that I can try in round 2 (didn't expect round 2). Approximately after 8 mins of humping, shot the load inside cdom! What a feeling! First fkexperience. Super warm inside.

She talked, talked & talked, after good 25 mins; Junior started responding to her.

Round 2.

Started with do&gy and continued it for 5 mins, asked her to come on top. Both of us didn't feel it comfortable. Again switched to dog&why and continued it for 10 more mins. Nvr thought I could last long. Once again, started mi$$ionary and came for the 2nd time. Completely satisfied this time.

Realized that I spent 3 gooooood hrs in that house. Cleaned nd dressed up quickly.

Thanks for her politeness and left the home!

Having watched porn all these years, I felt the real experience completely different!

Damage : 3K+ 0. 5k for room (probably its 2. 5k+0. 5!)

Face: 5/10, this metric will depends on members taste. (previous member rated 7/10)

GFE 8/10. , tried her maximum extent to please me

BJ 7/10.

FS 7/10.

Acco 7/10.

Value for money: 7/10, is this number median? Or avg of all. LOL

I am new so my ratings could be wrong. But she'll hav something for people who like little short aunty type MILF's.

Now, I got some courage do much more things

- buyin a condom pack (LOL)

- speaking with sp's, indepnts

This happened nearly 3 weeks back. It took lot of time for me to mentally get back to normal state.

What am I looking for? (Contact numbers of independents! Seniors, Please share with me!)

- Hyd Pal

Shivacharanudi
09-27-12, 16:07
Hello fellow mongers,

Can someone pm me good house wi*es contacts preferably independents. Seniors please help us newbies.

You guys have to get us started. Nly then can we add reports and den explore ourselves.

I have lots of contacts in blore but I am new to hyd. So pm me. Thanks.

Scullers
09-27-12, 20:06
Hi Hyd Pal,

A very good FR and it has all the ingredients to make a great FR's. I was able to re-collect my initial mongering. Experience after reading this report. Congrats on behalf of all our mongering friends on losing your virginity and happy for you that your had a good experience. Not all have a good experience on their first meeting.

I am sure you will get help from senior members here in the future.

Cheers

Ideation- How I started?

Got it sometime back, but never dared to venture out! Was too scared or did't made up my mind about mongering!

Sometime in the month of may it again started running in my mind. 25, still virgin, felt like what the fk happening in my life. Some how got convinced & decided to get in touch with seniors via PM. Identified potential members whom I felt will share numbers with me & sent a personalized message to each of them. As I am a newbie, compiled my zillion questions and included along with the email. I expected my inbox will be flooded with numbers & believe me not all members are willing to do so. Some told me to "sht the fk up" & some questioned like "Do you got ballz to go and check them out?". Its may be that my message was too irritating or they had a vry bad fkexperience that day. There are even members who replied my message with detailed answers. Felt happy after some members shared numbers with me. Though I got an SP number which was not listed anywhere on Internet, felt like trying an Independent would be a safer option for me. Waited for few more days & got a hw contact!

First talks

Phase one completed. Now I need to talk to her & fix a time. Gathered some courage and called her!

My Convo:

And the convo continued. She asked my if I had a place & informed that I must pay some additional charge if she is going to arrange it. As the fellow member already reported about "How inconvenient the place for him" (Why reports are useful!) , I requested her to arrange a different place quoting my "friend's" feeling about the place.

D day:

-

I am dam excited / nervous about meeting (or fking) her! She called me arnd 11 & asked me to come to venkata*I*I. The next 30 mins I followed her instructions & reached the place. Its a quiet middle class people residential area. I was greeted with a smiling face (she left hair loose!). Her age will be somewhere BTW 30-35, bit short! As I entered the house, She hugged me and asked me to relax. I felt bit uncomfortable as the door was still open! She closed it as I sat in the hall. She offered thumsup which I politely refused.

The deed.

Went to the bedroom along with her & started with some DFK, She smelled gud and it continued for a while. Soon I undressed & asked her to do the same. Seeing her figure I got disappointed (what more can I expect from hw?) but didn't let the feeling discourage jhonny.

Round 1

Tried fin*ering, She was not comfortable, fondled be*bs, Kissed her for some time & entered in mi$$ionary position with condom & I felt it tight. Asked her about different position, she replied that I can try in round 2 (didn't expect round 2). Approximately after 8 mins of humping, shot the load inside cdom! What a feeling! First fkexperience. Super warm inside.

She talked, talked & talked, after good 25 mins; Junior started responding to her.

Round 2.

Started with do&gy and continued it for 5 mins, asked her to come on top. Both of us didn't feel it comfortable. Again switched to dog&why and continued it for 10 more mins. Nvr thought I could last long. Once again, started mi$$ionary and came for the 2nd time. Completely satisfied this time.

Realized that I spent 3 gooooood hrs in that house. Cleaned nd dressed up quickly.

Having watched porn all these years, I felt the real experience completely different!

Face: 5/10, this metric will depends on members taste. (previous member rated 7/10)

BJ 7/10.

FS 7/10.

Acco 7/10.

I am new so my ratings could be wrong. But she'll hav something for people who like little short aunty type MILF's.

This happened nearly 3 weeks back. It took lot of time for me to mentally get back to normal state.

What am I looking for? (Contact numbers of independents! Seniors, Please share with me!)

- Hyd Pal

Dratini
09-28-12, 15:57
Can you please tell the last 2-3 digits of her mobile number? I have a number of a women named kusuma from yousufguda, but did not call her anytime. So just want to confirm and try her out once.

Hello Fellow Mongers,

WIR. Probably YES.

Rajesh Reddy
09-28-12, 18:37
Hi,

165 are the last 3 digits. Good luck.

Can you please tell the last 2-3 digits of her mobile number? I have a number of a women named kusuma from yousufguda, but did not call her anytime. So just want to confirm and try her out once.

OneTimer1
09-28-12, 23:56

Ideation- How I started?

First talks

My Convo:

D day:

-

The deed.

Round 1

Round 2.

BJ 7/10.

FS 7/10.

Acco 7/10.

- Hyd PalNow thats the way to enter age. Great.

Dratini
09-29-12, 05:17
Guys in hyderabad, don't take paid membership on IFF as there are hardly any girls from hyderabad on IFF. I took a paid membership and later created a dispute on paypal, luckily got my amount back in 4-5 days.

SureReddy
09-29-12, 06:16
Seems she updated her number. Does anybody have her updated number?

Gadabout
09-29-12, 10:12
Hi. To seniors and all.

It would be gratefull if someone could help me regarding girl friendly star hotels at hyd. I wanted this info as I wanted to hook up this weekend. Help required on urgent basis.

TCHi Suhas,

Can you share any information you get on the gf hotels in Hyderabad? Would be much obliged.

NewtoHyd
09-29-12, 10:59
finally visited the mp in e. mar&pally. the guy at the counter is very customer friendly and i think it is a genuine mp (i was not offered any extras). i was bit excited as it a f2m. and they asked me to get into the paper underwear. though full marks for the massage. 90 mins of total bliss. did not enquire about extras as it was my first visit. will probably visit again atleast for the massage services and enquire. btw all the therapists there are from ne. looks and sounds promising. if any of the sr. members been there and with any luck please let me know.

cheershi prince,

i am glad you had a good time. can you give more details on the place, i know them pally, but where exactly? can you give directions or how / where you got the contact. locanto? cl? i searched both, didn't find any.

thanks a lot.

after r and a left jubilee hills mp, it has become dry. no quality. still looking for an alternative. i tried the one in ashok nagar, but its bad.

Rajinhyd
09-30-12, 08:48
Hi,

Has anyone tried the new dhamaka 'Nisha' from Sanjay? Any reviews wud be great.

Thanks

SuhasPrem
09-30-12, 09:39
Elllaa suites is what I used for the last one (just 4 days back) absolutely no problem and value for money also. Could you share any digits of any independents aged 22 to 26? Gud height.

And 10k range?

Hi Suhas,

Can you share any information you get on the gf hotels in Hyderabad? Would be much obliged.

Kaffirfakir
09-30-12, 19:50
Hi,

I was away from Hyd for quite some time, now back. Hope the mongering scene good here. Place where I went (Chennai) was a dry desert!

Wondering if my old hauntatMa*h*your is still active. I am talking about the one in Sa* Ap*t*ts near M* P- S? Place was run by a guy identifying himself as k, digits ending with 055.

No response on the number when I called. Will try again if someone confirms place is still hot.

BTW there was a dark skinned middle aged aunty kind of caretaker at the place who handled cash transac and general conducting. Remember she had HUGE boobs. Wanted to ask her if she provided svc herself. People who know her might find this Ugh! (a small deviant desire I have). Any idea if she is approachable with a deal?

OneTimer1
09-30-12, 21:29
Elllaa suites is what I used for the last one (just 4 days back) absolutely no problem and value for money also.Where is the report?

OneTimer1
10-01-12, 12:16
Hi,

I was away from Hyd for quite some time, now back. Hope the mongering scene good here. Place where I went (Chennai) was a dry desert!

Wondering if my old hauntatMa*h*your is still active. I am talking about the one in Sa* Ap*t*ts near M* P- S? Place was run by a guy identifying himself as k, digits ending with 055.

No response on the number when I called. Will try again if someone confirms place is still hot.

BTW there was a dark skinned middle aged aunty kind of caretaker at the place who handled cash transac and general conducting. Remember she had HUGE boobs. Wanted to ask her if she provided svc herself. People who know her might find this Ugh! (a small deviant desire I have). Any idea if she is approachable with a deal?Ya. Thats kir*and's place and is still active. Currently have a huge busty aunty. PM me for the foto.

Dude. You'll burn in hell for thinking about sleeping with that old wonan. She was YUCK! OMG YUCK! Currently replaced by an old man. Hope you'll leave him alone LOL.

OneTimer1
10-01-12, 13:13
Anyone tried the girl from kalayan (not kalyan) SP in craigslist?

Loos good. His digits end with 777.

Any reviews welcome.

Seriors please PM me independents in 5k ST range who can speak in english. Fotos if possible.

Thanks

Rbhatia81
10-01-12, 14:23
Hi All,

FR on Manisha. Thanks to OT got her direct digits and reference. It was quite difficult convincing her till I gave his description and only then she agreed reluctantly.

Been back for a week and was quite busy with work and home. Only got a chance today to monger. However, called her up in the morning and set up a time for 2PM. Reached her place (hote type of a place in M'pur). There was a guy with her called Reddy who was in the room which for me it was quite uncomfortable. I asked him to leave and he did but not before taking the agreed amount.

The agreed time was for 2 shots and 2 hrs. The deed was good. The 1st round was BBBJ (ok) , DATY, CG (great) and finished in Missionary. Round 2 started of with BBBJ, doggy and missionary to finish. She was very clean and hygenic.

So for the rating.

Looks. 7/10 (to my liking. Some may give her 6)

Body. 7/10 (small tits, firm ass)

BBBJ. 5/10 (she could have done much better)

Overall. 7/10.

Damages. 6K for couple hours.

She know telgu and hindi and prefers guys who are fluent in either one because she is a chatter box. At one point I had to shove my schong in just to keep her quiet!

Cheers

RB

AbhiReddy
10-01-12, 14:43
Hi members,

I am new to this site I am looking for independent contacts. Give and take policy if you give me numbers I'll provide with few independent contacts. Please pm me.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

OneTimer1
10-01-12, 16:24
Hi All,

FR on Manisha. Thanks to OT got her direct digits and reference. It was quite difficult convincing her till I gave his description and only then she agreed reluctantly.

Been back for a week and was quite busy with work and home. Only got a chance today to monger. However, called her up in the morning and set up a time for 2PM. Reached her place (hote type of a place in M'pur). There was a guy with her called Reddy who was in the room which for me it was quite uncomfortable. I asked him to leave and he did but not before taking the agreed amount.

The agreed time was for 2 shots and 2 hrs. The deed was good. The 1st round was BBBJ (ok) , DATY, CG (great) and finished in Missionary. Round 2 started of with BBBJ, doggy and missionary to finish. She was very clean and hygenic.

So for the rating.

Looks. 7/10 (to my liking. Some may give her 6)

Body. 7/10 (small tits, firm ass)

BBBJ. 5/10 (she could have done much better)

Overall. 7/10.

Damages. 6K for couple hours.

She know telgu and hindi and prefers guys who are fluent in either one because she is a chatter box. At one point I had to shove my schong in just to keep her quiet!

Cheers

RBGreat that you were able to convince her LOL. .

Now you can take up the job of referring to her.

I did her for 2. 5k single and did all that. So a 9/10 for me for sure.

Ya. Very clean, amoung very few whom you can think of DATY. But I never do.

CG was kind of put off for me all the time. Never like as I mentioned in the report.

So guys, you know whom to contact for referral if you want. Hehe.

Jupiter Rocks
10-02-12, 19:33
Ya. Thats kir*and's place and is still active. Currently have a huge busty aunty. PM me for the foto.

Dude. You'll burn in hell for thinking about sleeping with that old wonan. She was YUCK! OMG YUCK! Currently replaced by an old man. Hope you'll leave him alone LOL.Is the apartment in Madhapur or Kavuri Hills! Is it Sai Balaji Apartments.

Rbhatia81
10-03-12, 07:25
Is the apartment in madhapur or kavuri hills! Is it sai balaji apartments.Dude, You want to put in the flat number too? It will be easier for LE to find it! Come on, use some grey matter and discuss the names of places in PM rather than the open forum. I don't think I will use his place again. Am sure the LE knows about this haunt but I still don't think you should be taking specific names that can lead LE to the providers directly in the open forum for everyone to see.

=======================================================

Hi Rbhatia81,

For the record, in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines...

1. Street names and apartment complex names DO NOT constitute "Personally Identifying Information" and thus they ARE permitted in the forum.

2. Street addresses and apartment numbers do constitute "Personally Identifying Information" and thus they ARE NOT permitted in the forum.

We will await your apology to Jupiter Rocks for breaking his balls regarding a post that was in fact permitted by the Forum's Posting Guidelines.

Thanks,

Jackson

Harsha99
10-03-12, 10:36
Exactly. I agree wid bhatia.

Already hyd is a bit dry and costly for mongerin.

When conpared to othr places.

So please maintain som secracy.

Newbies please learn.

Rgds.

H@rsha

Dude, You want to put in the flat number too? It will be easier for LE to find it! Come on, use some grey matter and discuss the names of places in PM rather than the open forum. I don't think I will use his place again. Am sure the LE knows about this haunt but I still don't think you should be taking specific names that can lead LE to the providers directly in the open forum for everyone to see.=======================================================

Hi Harsha99,

For the record, in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines...

1. Street names and apartment complex names DO NOT constitute "Personally Identifying Information" and thus they ARE permitted in the forum.

2. Street addresses and apartment numbers do constitute "Personally Identifying Information" and thus they ARE NOT permitted in the forum.

We will await your apology to Jupiter Rocks for breaking his balls regarding a post that was in fact permitted by the Forum's Posting Guidelines.

Thanks,

Jackson

Kattar Puneri
10-03-12, 12:47
The original report by Kaffirfakir is explicit enough about the name of the building for anyone who knows the area. Do you think that you LE are dumb and ignorant?

It will be easier for LE to find it! Come on, use some grey matter and discuss the names of places in PM rather than the open forum.

NewOne9
10-04-12, 12:44
Anyone willing to pm me any info ant Hyderabad?

I can share some good info for Delhi and Bombay.

Rbhatia81
10-04-12, 14:31
You did not say that they were dumb and ignorant. My question was whether you thought they were. As for grammar, RTFF here and you see the kind of grammar competency that is usually on display. A small typo happened, resulting in "you LE" instead of "your LE", in spite of my being careful enough to read what I had written.Dude KP, When I write that they probably know the haunt, why in the world would I think they are dumb and ignorant? Again, whats your point in starting this debate? Are you saying that its ok for people to name places explicitly on this forum? And from what I have read of KF's post he only mentioned a part of the buildings name and not the entire name. And many building in this city start with that name. Lets just close the topic here and move on to writing posts about mongering yea.

Peace out!

RB

Kattar Puneri
10-04-12, 17:37
Yes, one should name the place properly. It helps mongers who come from other countries and from other cities. Or give clues that are very easy to follow. As Mr. Jackson has stated so many times, LE is never an issue because most of the good law enforcement agencies know exactly what is going on and where. Only in the India threads do we see people being coy, cagey or sometimes downright unhelpful. Even the use of the silly asterisks is rampant here. The Forum only prohibits use of personal phone numbers or email addresses, except in classified ads. The Forum is intended to help mongers to find women for sex, not to read detailed descriptions of action, some or most of which is probably exaggerated.

Are you saying that its ok for people to name places explicitly on this forum?

Admin
10-04-12, 20:35
Greetings Everyone,

For the record, in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines.

1. Street names and apartment complex names DO NOT Constitute "Personally Identifying Information" and thus they ARE Permitted in the forum.

2. Street addresses and apartment numbers Do constitute "Personally Identifying Information" and thus they ARE NOT Permitted in the forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

OneTimer1
10-04-12, 20:49
Greetings Everyone,

For the record, in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines.

1. Street names And apartment complex names DO NOT Constitute "Personally Identifying Information" and thus they ARE Permitted in the forum.

2. Street addresses And apartment numbers Do constitute "Personally Identifying Information" and thus they ARE NOT Permitted in the forum.

Thanks,

JacksonHi Admin,

Probably in case of India, Apartment names DO identify personal information since apartments here are not big enough to hold 100s of apartments for the most part.

The apartment complex in question hosts maybe 10 houses and hence it is not safe to post the information in the public forum. People in India are also conservatinve than most areas. If they see their apartment complex associated with such activity while say, doing a harmless google search, They will go to depths to dig the information and break the apartment setup Iam sure. You can ask the opinion of others here but Iam sure they will agree.

Further, Is it not the purpose of PMs for communicating information? If we post addresses in open forum, what is the use of PMs?