PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

Arghzme
09-23-19, 07:21
Hi guys,

The therapist Janu is still available in spa above jamba jwllrs at madhapir??Last I heard, she left.

Jhongage
09-23-19, 07:27
Hey folks!

I have been in touch with a girl and she looks fine. I have not yet negotiated a price with her. I actually met her recently, but for something else, not for a session so I know the pics are not fake. Her name is Priya and I tried searching here to see if anyone has reviews but looks like its such a common name with multiple Priya's working in the city. Can any brother please confirm if the pics that I have attached are of the same girl discussed in this forum. Lucky? If yes, how is the service? The reviews are hard to find because searching for "lucky" leads to posts where mongers got "lucky" and not reviews of the girl LOL. Pics attached!

Any lucky monger recognizes her?Hi,

She was good at a point of time.

Now she has the worst of attitude.

Too much restriction no this no that NO BJ.

Waste of money and time.

And on top she asks a bomb for all this natak.

As tho she is doing a favor for you.

Cheers.

PartyHard7
09-23-19, 09:39
Yes, she is lucky / Priya and she last quoted 13 k for 2 shots. Did not proceed, as there were too many negative FRs on her service. She is not worth the price she quotes as well.

Hey folks!

I have been in touch with a girl and she looks fine. I have not yet negotiated a price with her. I actually met her recently, but for something else, not for a session so I know the pics are not fake. Her name is Priya and I tried searching here to see if anyone has reviews but looks like its such a common name with multiple Priya's working in the city. Can any brother please confirm if the pics that I have attached are of the same girl discussed in this forum. Lucky? If yes, how is the service? The reviews are hard to find because searching for "lucky" leads to posts where mongers got "lucky" and not reviews of the girl LOL. Pics attached!

Any lucky monger recognizes her?

PartyHard7
09-23-19, 09:44
Are we talking about the spa which is a color. If yes, it has been professional and popular with people who play sports for muscle relaxation. Please let me know if anything changes.

Visited this place on Thursday. The south indian receptionist is extremely rude, though I did manage to get a pretty steep discount. Anyway, got a totally prof msg from a masseuse named ge* It was a very relaxing one and it was worth the price.

Ricky0
09-23-19, 09:46
A bless full day brothers.

Called up rose last week after a long time had a amazing time. What can I say rose is sweet as aways.

She hasn't changed lost a few pounds in a good way but seem to be busy but I can understand.

She did ask me about over forum for the first time, I put my usual expression "there's a forum called ISG wow " haha.

Damage 10 k extra for cab and other small details.

Cheers.

Pratzonline
09-23-19, 12:07
Dear Sr. Members,

Just wanted to check how reliable are the locanto contacts. I got in touch with one SP. The watsp number ending (704) he sent some pics instantly. I had a good look and choose one. He said the one I choose is available only in MPUR.

Later I went to locanto got another reference SP number end (342) I Asked him to his to send his lot too and requested MPUR Girls only. TO my surprise some girls were same as the first other SP (704). The first SP said 3 K 1 HR. The second SP said 4 K 1 HR. Because I new rate negotiated to 2.7 K 1 HR. But just wanted to be safe than sorry.

One thing confirmed is that whom I choose is from MPUR. Only need to confirm and take advice from all is it safe?? And do the girls send they operate with multiple SP's? Is it genuine.?

Is it worth the try?

Please advice?

Pratz.

Blossom123
09-23-19, 12:23
During the foreplay when she sit on me and both are naked, smooching or DFK or fingering or things happen and she gets wet and her crotch touches my tool.

When she is wet the juices might touch my tool or lap whatever. Wouldn't I be at risk if she has any STD's?

Similarly during B2 B, when her cat rubs against your tool the wetness might be there.

Does that happen to you? Is that safe?

I was kind of paranoid lately and got my self checked and luckily everything came out negative which is good but now I am scared to perform any GFE acts and without them it really feels mechanical.

What do you guys do?

Blossom123
09-23-19, 12:27
Thanks mate. There are no local symptoms at all. Just wanted to get tested from a longtime as a safety measure. Was clueless about how to and where to make an appointment. Thanks again for the advise.I got my self tested at one of their center.

There are multiple locations in the city. You can check the nearest and call and schedule.

Arghzme
09-23-19, 12:30
Guys,

Found a number of an indie with digits ending 960. Any reviews please? Real or genuine? Somewhere around T chow area.

Thanks.

Arghzme
09-23-19, 12:31
During the foreplay when she sit on me and both are naked, smooching or DFK or fingering or things happen and she gets wet and her crotch touches my tool.

When she is wet the juices might touch my tool or lap whatever. Wouldn't I be at risk if she has any STD's?

Similarly during B2 B, when her cat rubs against your tool the wetness might be there.

I was kind of paranoid lately and got my self checked and luckily everything came out negative which is good but now I am scared to perform any GFE acts and without them it really feels mechanical.

What do you guys do?Yes as per a gynac it is risky from both pregnancy and std perspective.

Arghzme
09-23-19, 12:48
Does the Hyderabad blog spot have a number 69 in it?

And is it genuine?

Please share your comments.

Cheers!

Pratzonline.Yes genuine. All girls usually in hotels. Sometimes pics are photoshopped / edited. So keep that in mind.

Arghzme
09-23-19, 12:49
This girl is quoting 7 k per hour. The no ends with 959. And the girl is based out of somewhere near kukatpalli.

I have not yet taken any service from her. I think she is quoting more then she deserves. Your feedback is appreciated.Bro, any update on this meat? Looks delicious.

Piyush87
09-23-19, 13:27
Hey folks!

Any lucky monger recognizes her?Dude, your inbox is full.

Great pics.

Jacky22
09-23-19, 14:14

What do you guys do?It's definitely not safe as far as common STDs like gonorrhea are concerned but very less likely you will get HPV or HIV like that!

BabyKutu
09-23-19, 14:17

What do you guys do?Well technically you can contract epidermal STD's, definitely the risk contact STD's.

Any fluid to fluid exposure you risk STD's.

RoofHills
09-23-19, 16:35
Hi guys,

The therapist Janu is still available in spa above jamba jwllrs at madhapir??As of last week she is working there, just check your luck this week.

MLover29
09-23-19, 16:46
Tried this Afro indie last week. A friend of mine had a session with her last year and since then he had in some sort of stupid admiration for her. I wanted to try out what was so special. Arranged the deal for her place. I knew it was safe thanks to my friend, so why waste money on a hotel.

She had shared her GPS coordinates so found her place easily. She was drinking and offered me some, but I politely declined.

We spent 30 minutes chatting. She loved talking and I sort of enjoyed the company.

The sex however was mediocre. Not bad, not great. I am now concluding that its the same with all Afros. Her skin was super smooth though and I couldn't stop rubbing my dick all over her. The good part was that she let me do anything..Bro,

Please clear your Inbox. Would appreciate digits of Miss M. Thanks.

PbdPlayboy
09-23-19, 17:06
Has anyone utilised the services of this girl, Nisha, in Hyderabad. Number ends with 098. Please pm details.This is the good old Nisha, But I heard she stopped this and got settled down with a guy! Is she back in the game?

Pratzonline
09-23-19, 20:02
Thanks to (Arghzme). Much appreciated.

Will come back with my FR soon.

Cheers,

Pratz.

Yes genuine. All girls usually in hotels. Sometimes pics are photoshopped / edited. So keep that in mind.

CooperKhan24
09-23-19, 20:17
Her nick name is soni, she left the place a week back, I tried with her couple of times, she used to quote very high price and she worth quarter of it.Thanks bro for the info. Saved some money.

Pratzonline
09-24-19, 04:06
Hi all,

This spa name has floral touch in it.

For old times this is typical desi massage center run by Aunties in 40's who bring girls from village or Kolkata. The MP has terrible smell of powder cream mixture which is not unusual for a place which is cheap.

Coming to the deed, I was desperate as my FWB is onsite. Went to square of 6 and took just massage from Fat Lady. This one was called as Attachment in Hind 2-3 years back. Feeling unsatisfied went to the MP. Line up was below average but one dark girl with shy smile caught my attention. Took her in Wot and Mis twice in 30 minutes. Service was very OK.

Damages: girl 6/10.

Boobs 6/10..Little confusing. There is mention of six square spa and floral MP. The FS is with one? And the Floral MP looked up is in Gbowli. Is this the one??

Please throw light.

Cheers,

Pratz.

RrVee123
09-24-19, 04:14
Hi friends,

Just for our discussion sake, considering the scene in Delhi and LE activities hoping for improvement in mongering scene here as Hyderabad or BNGL would be next best destinations. Optimistic view. Are there any chances if it can happen?

If yes then one more problem would be rates should not be inflated. In fact if we cleverly utilize this kind of situation (optimistic) probably the rates would be controlled even the one who ate already in market quoting high. More supply less price concept?

Requesting some views. Intention is just to understand how can prices can be capped and controlled.

UltimateBliss
09-24-19, 07:12
I was trying to reach you out for something. Can you please your inbox bro.

Pratzonline
09-24-19, 07:28
Folks,

Still figuring to get my membership!

This is 2 weeks back report, was in touch with my first girl whose FR I have shared.

Wanted to have a second session with her, she was not available and then requested her to share any other friend of her if she is OK with it.

To my surprise she obliged and shared a number after checking with the other girl. This new girl quoted 5 K for one shot. Tried negotiating but no use. Didn't budge. My previous damage was 7 K one session. So didn't mind.

The tragedy is the place as mentioned earlier is a shady resi / comm in S'Bad. This new girl charged 500 for the place too. Huge put off as she did want to do it in hotel. She wanted to be safe. Looks like a college student doing it for extra money. I have to pick her from home and take her to this safe location she had in mind. It was raining and had chats with her. Best part is she was smelling good she just had a bath before she was to meet me.

Review.

Looks 8/10.

Body 6/10.

Boobs 6/10 (surprised its round but saggy).

Cat 8/10 tight.

BBJ 8/10 without cover.

Over all. Didn't enjoy much cause she was a dead fish. I did so many things to her. She did least to please me. I just finished my act.

It was over in less than 30 min.

The previous one was much better.

These contacts are from another forum.

But would love to share. Just trying to get my Membership.

Cheers,

Pratz.

Pratzonline
09-24-19, 08:14
This ones a hidden gem according to me. Above famous seating showroom. It is more of a traditional MP, with more focus on FS. The options change once every 15 days. For an average looking girl- counter charges are 2 k and 3 k to the girl once inside (For FS, carry own cover). Sometimes they get a super model equivalent for which they demand 10 k min. Never tried them.

My fav here is a girl whose name is in the famous Hindi song- kehdo na Kehdo na, you are my.

She's from Darjeeling. Fair and pretty. BBBJ, DFK, DATY on offer. Very clean and tasty cat, always shaved. Wholesome DFK and BBBJ (only problem is she chews Rajnigandha or something). She's loves it when you go down on her (She says the old ones lick better than the young ones). Great boobs but not very big (she's a lean figure). Coming to the real deed, she's open to all positions, though I feel she likes mish the best. She's also open to meeting outside I think. Took her number once, but her parents in town then. Never pursued after that. Overall one of my best FS in an MP setup.Dear folks,

Tried calling this place.

No one picked at first, later on watssap enquired.

Had got the number on JD. They now say they are permenantly closed.

Tough luck!!

Just wanted to update you all.

Cheers.

Pratz.

KumarRaj1
09-24-19, 10:39
Thanks to (Arghzme). Much appreciated.

Will come back with my FR soon.

Cheers,

Pratz.I couldn't reach them.

Playhulk
09-24-19, 11:39
Dear Sr. Members,

Just wanted to check how reliable are the locanto contacts. I got in touch with one SP. The watsp number ending (704) he sent some pics instantly. I had a good look and choose one. He said the one I choose is available only in MPUR.

Later I went to locanto got another reference SP number end (342) I Asked him to his to send his lot too and requested MPUR Girls only. TO my surprise some girls were same as the first other SP (704). The first SP said 3 K 1 HR. The second SP said 4 K 1 HR. Because I new rate negotiated to 2.7 K 1 HR. But just wanted to be safe than sorry.

One thing confirmed is that whom I choose is from MPUR. Only need to confirm and take advice from all is it safe?? And do the girls send they operate with multiple SP's? Is it genuine.?

Is it worth the try?

Please advice?

Pratz.These are middle men who take commission and market the birds who are available with some other SP on top. You will find similar setup in many cities. There are chances that some of them may be genuine.

Locanto is always hit and miss. But you can take few precautions before deciding to take it forward.

1. Reverse search the images online.

2. See if sp is asking any advance payment.

3. verify their contact no on truecaller and check spam count (helps to some extent).

When I started mongering in a south indian town I score gold couple of times with locanto contacts. You can always drop midway or walk away if find anything fishy or girl is different.

Jk Cool
09-24-19, 15:03
Guys. As far as I am aware cross gender massage is illegal in India. Not only in Delhi. Same applies to Hyderabad also.

Seniors kindly reconfirm. And what is the remedy if we are caught in such action by LE.

Jk.

Very sad to hear that there is going to be new regulations for spas in Delhi. Banning cross gender massage, installing CCTV cameras in spas and customers providing ID proofs.

Delhi has been to go place for many mongers from other parts of the country for high quality at low prices. True to this Delhi group on this forum has been very active and helpful to others.

This activity has been there for so many years. I don't know what made the authorities to take such dradtic measures now. It will only make the business go underground and breed crimes. Suppression of desire / pleasure will only have negative consequences.

I only hope this is not emulated in other parts of the country. Fellow mongers visiting to Delhi may exercise extreme caution as there may be crackdown on spas by LE.

Wish2143
09-24-19, 16:02
I am from Singapore and visiting Hyderabad for 3 days.

Please PM with recommendations.

You can also whatsapp me on.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

JackDoe
09-24-19, 17:22
Hi,

Can you guys share any contact of indies or a reliable SP, preferably with film contacts?

I'm visiting Hyderabad soon. I'll be happy to share contacts from Bangalore.

Rkshyd
09-24-19, 19:05
Dear friends,

I'm visiting Hyderabad with a girl who is 20 yrs younger to me.

Please suggest precautions to be taken while checking into a hotel.

I'm looking for Westin, Sheraton, Trident or Taj deccan. Any suggestions please!

Thanks.

So any suggestions for a 3 star Girl Friendly Hotel in Banjara Hills or high tech city?

What about The Park or Marigold Green Park or Holiday Inn Express or The Golconda?

Please suggest.

Jaaco.

DesiNewton
09-24-19, 19:23
Thanks to Ultimatebliss for sharing the contact. Contacted her on WA. She agreed to meet in the evening. Booked a oyo as she doesn't have place. Chatted for a bit. Had drinks. Deed started after very long time as I'm not good initiator. Routine as usual DFK, miss and doggy.

Pros.

Young (Hyderabad indies are of MILFs).

Not a time Watcher.

Cons.

Loose cat.

Smoking weed (3 joints in 2 hours time).

I would have asked how many shots I would get in one hour, I thought 2, after the deed she said price quoted is only for one shot one hour.

Damages: 5 k plus drinks.

WIR: May be.

Arghzme
09-24-19, 19:24
Dear folks,

Tried calling this place.

No one picked at first, later on watssap enquired.

Had got the number on JD. They now say they are permenantly closed.

Tough luck!!

Just wanted to update you all.

Cheers.

Pratz.I guess this is their way of dealing with a sudden increased traffic (with no intended marketing) as a result of this forum. Because I called them last week and they didn't mention anything about being closed.

Pratzonline
09-24-19, 23:38
I couldn't reach them.So this guy was active on watssap. The number they shared in the Hyderabad blog. Couldn't fix a time. So one day before I actually fixed slot, I was inquiring about one of the girls on the blog name was that of a famous actress who married on of the Johan's broz. In watssap he said not available. Later his response just stopped in watssap. Guess was too tied up with calls. So next day I called him he picked call after much delay and asked me to come to a location in Kpur. I couldn't make it because it was raining like hell. So decided to take a chance and opt for the Loct girl.

I'll give a detailed FR of the Loct girl.

So yes I contacted but didn't taste. Any one.

Cheers,

Pratz.

Suhagra
09-25-19, 01:20
Hi,

Does anyone know English speaking indies in Hyderabad? If so, please share the digits in PM. So far, I've tried 7 G and Pavani (some how managed to converse with her in Telugu as I'm not good at it).

Has anyone tried 7 G or Pavani in the recent times?

Udayakamax
09-25-19, 05:05
Bro,

This is my first post / reply here, can you PM Rose numbers?

Called up rose last week after a long time had a amazing time. What can I say rose is sweet as aways.

She hasn't changed lost a few pounds in a good way but seem to be busy but I can understand.

She did ask me about over forum for the first time, I put my usual expression "there's a forum called ISG wow " haha.

Cheers.

Neo1980
09-25-19, 06:00
I've been for long, too long maybe! A silent reader of this forum and have been successful in decoding a few of the places, especially the MP's. Have decided to be a bit more proactive- I've mongered more outside of India, in Switzerland, Italy, Amsterdam and Ivory Coast and would be glad to share any info there. In India, I've been more restricted to MP's in Hyderabad and would like to probably move onto indies- but I'm aware that's not going to happen till I subscribe to the forum.

Just had a query on the MR site- is it genuine? The Hyderabad links, I mean- because it does work in other cities.

Cheers!

Neo1980
09-25-19, 06:02
As of last week she is working there, just check your luck this week.Any idea about their branch in Sec? Seemed to be closed the last two times I visited.

Ravik5932
09-25-19, 06:30
Dear friends,

I'm looking for Westin, Sheraton, Trident or Taj deccan. Any suggestions please!Hi,

Not very familiar with the rest of the hotels but am a frequent visitor to Deccan.

None of the hotels mentioned are girl friendly but if you are familiar with the layout taking a girl is not a problem provided she is dressed nicely especially during the evening hours when there are many visitors to restaurants and banquet halls. If you need more details I can advise by PM.

Pratzonline
09-25-19, 07:04
Thanks (Playhulk) really appreciate the step by step pointers.

I decided to take a risk and go and see for my self went ahead and spoke to the SP where I had negotiated the price to 2.7 K one shot.

This is from locanto SP.

And as suggested and rightly pointed by member (Arghzme. The pics may be heavily photoshopped) this his me real hard as this girl in reality looked little differently when I closely looked it was the girl in the pic I had but way too much photoshop. Was shocked. Well my trauma didn't end there as its my first time with LOC and SP service.

I any way wanted to take a risk and was up for any screw up.

I fixed the time and reached the spot this is in mpur.

To my bad luck it was raining like hell. By the time I walked to the oyo. Where the guy had asked me to come I was drenched.

Went straight to the room. It was a totally different girl. I said I didn't choose this. And showed the pic. I had. Then we went to the next floor.

(was little embarrassing for me wondering what the girl in the first room would be thinking cause I said no).

Nevertheless went to next floor and as soon an I entered realized the power of photoshop. Nevertheless I said OK. For the act.

The guy asked me the money before I start my act. I said I will pay to the girl after the act. He said no. I asked the girl too if its fine she said OK.

Then he asked additional service charge. I was pissed. Nevertheless I had kept some miney for tip. Thought ID give the girl if she was good. Paid 0.5 K to the pimp.

Later before the act the girl asked me service this was totally unexpected. I was drenched and wanted to relax to agreed to gpay her 1 K.

Details of the act.

I realized one thing. When its cheap its sometimes not worth it. (or may be it was not my day as expressed by some Sr members its a hit and miss) It was a big miss for me.

The act started with a HJ.

Once hard she asked me to come in miss.

I wanted to slow her and tried some fore play. She said kissing is OK. Please don't lick her. She has to get ready for next customer and shit. I was off by now.

Just did the miss and finished it quickly.

Totally not worth it.

Face: 6-10.

Body: 5/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

CAT: 7/10.

WIR: Never to her.

Not worth it.

Was more traumatic.

My previous sessions within other was way better.

Cheers.

Pratz.

I surely want to try the Hyderabad blog SP. The rates sound cheap there too 6 K 2 shots.

These are middle men who take commission and market the birds who are available with some other SP on top. You will find similar setup in many cities. There are chances that some of them may be genuine.

Locanto is always hit and miss. But you can take few precautions before deciding to take it forward.

1. Reverse search the images online.

2. See if sp is asking any advance payment.

3. verify their contact no on truecaller and check spam count (helps to some extent)..

Playhulk
09-25-19, 12:06
Hi,

Anyone tried this MP at W. Mplly, secbad.

He is offering b2 b and nude msg directly at the counter.

Howz the service and quality of MP.

I know the birds lack motivation to satisfy customers when the amnt is paid upfront at the counter. And there some presence of LE in that area.

Any comments.

Sri5657
09-25-19, 12:49
Westin is the best amongst your choices as it's located inside the IT park. I have personally been there during a couple of occasions and all they wanted was an ID proof, nothing beyond that.

Dear friends,

I'm looking for Westin, Sheraton, Trident or Taj deccan. Any suggestions please!

Sri5657
09-25-19, 12:56
I have been waiting to experience her for quiet sometime now. Can you please share her contact.

Cheers.

Cocobolo23
09-25-19, 17:42
Hi,

Does anyone know English speaking indies in Hyderabad? If so, please share the digits in PM. So far, I've tried 7 G and Pavani (some how managed to converse with her in Telugu as I'm not good at it).

Has anyone tried 7 G or Pavani in the recent times?Pavani said she is not available and 7 g can speak good Hindi.

Rkshyd
09-25-19, 18:26
Thank you bro.

I will try Westin for sure.

However, I'm interested in Trident now after seeing the reviews.

Any way, thank you very much.

Westin is the best amongst your choices as it's located inside the IT park. I have personally been there during a couple of occasions and all they wanted was an ID proof, nothing beyond that.

NewtoHyd
09-25-19, 18:43
Dear friends,

I'm looking for Westin, Sheraton, Trident or Taj deccan. Any suggestions please!Book a double occupancy, first check-in yourself and let them know 2nd guest will join later, know her name as in ID, if they ask name just tell the name. After half HR share the room number with the bird, she can check in showing her ID.

You can avoid the age difference issue like this instead of checking in together which may rise few eyebrows.

RajArya
09-26-19, 04:06
Good morning brothers!

Could anyone suggest whose services are better Siri or Anitha (7/ G).

Jan1554
09-26-19, 07:00
Best OYO place near kphb side? Any suggestions please.

BabyKutu
09-26-19, 07:28
Westin is the best amongst your choices as it's located inside the IT park. I have personally been there during a couple of occasions and all they wanted was an ID proof, nothing beyond that.Second that. Keep your ID's handy and book double occupancy and should work like a charm. Just ensure the girl dresses appropriately to suit 5 star dress requirements else it will be a walk of shame.

KiranRocks
09-26-19, 07:28
Hey guys, just need some info.

Does Navya stay in W Maredpally, sec-bad??

FlyingSparkz
09-26-19, 11:46
Hi folks,

An appeal to senior members here. I am traveling to your city and would be grateful if you could connect me to some MILF types please. I would like in the past be gladly of help in Bangalore and Delhi. Hoping for some help. TIA.

Anlast120
09-26-19, 13:02
Hi,

I am visiting Hyderabad for a few days and would appreciate if anyone can share good SP contacts. I can return the favour if anyone is looking for recommendations in USA.

JustiKyzer
09-26-19, 17:38

Cheers.Rose is back? Nice!

BabyKutu
09-26-19, 17:40

Does Navya stay in W Maredpally, sec-bad??Nope. She does not.

NapoleanHill
09-26-19, 19:07
Read through first 100 pages. Seniors have provided lots of hints which I used to find decent MPs around tech area.

Spa on GB-MP road.

1.5 k at counter. 1 K for HJ. Was my first time. Older NE bird graciously offered extras. Johnny did all the talking. "Soo Beeg" she said. Made me feel like a king. Good 15 min ending to 1 HR massage.

Went there again a few weeks later.

Got different NE bird. No extras. Bad massage too.

Spa near FL.

Famous one. 1.5 k + 4 k for B2B inside. Proper experience. Everything was on the table. Quite literally. Had a good time.

This forum is a great resource. Thanks for making my stay in Hyderabad pleasant. Great community. Will post more FRs in the future.

P.S: Newcomers, please go through first 100 pages before asking for hints. Plenty of info available!

HellomRB
09-27-19, 01:05

Does Navya stay in W Maredpally, sec-bad??No. She does not stay there.

HellomRB
09-27-19, 01:05
Good morning brothers!

Could anyone suggest whose services are better Siri or Anitha (7/ G).Both are good.

DarkKalel
09-27-19, 03:40
Hi guy,

Want to have a good GFE experience this weekend, please PM me if you have any contacts of sp who can cater for the same.

Area: Mpur, Kpur, Gbowli Is appreciated.

If this is not the way to ask please tell me how, what's the use of membership (not against tho) if no one shares any contact with newbie like me.

Thanks in adv.

NoisyBoy0000
09-27-19, 06:48
Hi guys,

Thanks everyone for your support. I tried Mirrorwali, but not satisfied. She is very lean and demanding a huge price. Service is good. Very GFE. But I can say she is not good with her health. Even offered me without condom which I denied gently.

Now can someone suggest me which one can I try now? I have some other contacts with me as well such as Anita, Kavitha, kousalya and Shashi. Need some experts opinion. I will be in Hyderabad tomorrow and want to have a memorable one. Looking for surely not like Sruthi.

Thanks in advance.

Sri5657
09-27-19, 06:50
There are numerous oyo's in kphb. Check for places which are couple friendly on the website. Else, the Oyo beside IOL petrol pump near JNTU metro is good.

Best OYO place near kphb side? Any suggestions please.

Arghzme
09-27-19, 07:44
Good morning brothers!

Could anyone suggest whose services are better Siri or Anitha (7/ G).Siri Anita.

Arghzme
09-27-19, 08:37
Guys,

The tougher of the two tasks I had at hand is completed. Got her interested in a threesome. Now time for the easier part.

Anyone interested in it? Proposing 4/5 hours of crazy sex.

Don't know her charges, but we can get together and discuss it with her (assume 20 k split by 2 easily).

Interested folks kindly PM.

VipulAgarwal
09-27-19, 13:14
Hi folks,

An appeal to senior members here. I am traveling to your city and would be grateful if you could connect me to some MILF types please. I would like in the past be gladly of help in Bangalore and Delhi. Hoping for some help. TIA.Hello fellow mongers,

I am new to this and wanted to know some good reliable digits if you have any please note [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. Requesting for help!

Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Discover51
09-27-19, 13:41
Hi all,

Looks like Manisha is peddling a new girl anyone tried.

Any reviews please.

Thanks.Hi all,

Anyone tried, reviews please.

Thanks.

Pratzonline
09-27-19, 14:53
Hi folks,

Looking for advice from Sr. Members or Any one used services of Hyderabad blog. And other blog like sofy blog.

Are the contacts genuine? The rates offered at also cheap.

It's so hard to get them on phone? Any one has any other way to contact them?

Also looking for hints for blog contacts in be'lore.

Appreciate the vibe of the forum.

Cheers,

Pratz.

Arghzme
09-27-19, 15:56
Siri Anita.I mean Siri is better than Anita.

HellomRB
09-27-19, 16:30
Best OYO place near kphb side? Any suggestions please.Yes, Oyo beside IOL petrol pump near JNTU metro is good.

AbbaPutin
09-27-19, 20:10
I am waiting for some good chicks, I am a businessmen regularly visit Hyderabad, never tired any Telugu bird, money not a matter some good looking girls I am waiting for, I usually bring my girls from Mumbai on business trip for 3 to 4 days. But I was fed up with Hindi speaking girls. Want to try some southies are Teluguss in Hyderabad.

Presently I bought 2 bed guest flat in Hyderabad. Need bird contacts. Please help seniors of Hyderabad. Your help be awarded.

Thank you.

HungDick
09-28-19, 02:09
Hi,

I shall be visiting Hyderabad for official works.

May please PM some value for money contacts within range 2-4 k short time.

It will make my day.

I can reciprocate with Delhi and kolkata contacts.

Regards.

TypingHard
09-28-19, 06:57
First of all, thank you babykutu for the prompt response and sharing the contacts. This FR is almost couple of weeks old as I didn't get the chance to login to forum.

I have been more of a spa guy and I should say this is by far the best spa experience I have had. The way how her a little bushy cat felt on my butthole and how she traced and pulled the load all the way from my balls into her mouth is heavenly.

On a Sunday afternoon, I called them up and fixed an appointment with the famous miss be. Existing under the one of the famous railway stations in JH area, this place is easy to trace. I had a hard time figuring out the exact spot of this place in the building as they had a camouflage door and it literally invisible when the doors shut. After going in, there's thick lady at reception who received my call before and asked me "You want be right?" I awkwardly (only from inside) said yes and got showed the way to the room. As was paying the agreed amount, there's another booking came in for miss be, couple of hours after mine.

Once in, changed it to bathrobe and in came miss be with a glass of water. She's prolly in late 30's or more with young looking face and body. As the massage being, she enquired about reference, my spa experience etc. As expected, she's very good in her massage skills and I relaxed while she is hitting every pressure points on my back. Once turned, she asked if I want extras and she'd do BBBJ + B2B completely naked for 4 k like others have mentioned in past FRs. I told her that it's too much but I'm willing to pay for you it better be worth it. After paying the cash, she got naked revealing her awesome body with perky boobs. Started applying oil and B2B on my back with her firm tits and hips. Then, she poured more oil bum started massaging my hole with her tits. She noticed I liked it and continued to do it for some more time. Then, she proposed to proceed to BBBJ as she's not sure how long I am going to take to cum and we only have half an hour. She made me come to the attached bathroom and cleaned my crotch and erect dick with soap. For some reason, I have a big fetish of getting cleaned by woman, it was even more arousing when she complimented me for the cleanliness I have maintained. After wiping dry with a towel, we proceeded on to massage table as she started working her magic with her mouth on my johnny. I usually take 10 to 15 minutes to pop during BBBJ with my ex GF, But the way she started with the balls, proceeded on the shaft and when she held a tight grip on the head going back and forth while using her fingers on the balls made me feel like there is nothing in my control. I came bursting inside her mouth and she made sure it is m-sealed while I drift. Proceeded on to the rest of the body parts massage and a relaxing head massage.

My take on FR:

Overall: 10/10.

Bird: 9/10.

Damages: 2 k counter + 4 k tips.

BBBJ: 10/10.

Massage: 9/10.

WIR: Yes.

WannaDate11
09-28-19, 09:49
Booked with Siri for an appointment writing this message as I stand in the vicinity of her den. No response from her been 45 minutes. Anyone had same experience? Booking confirmed but no response from her at the time left me stranded and Johnny looking for action.

StillWaiting
09-28-19, 11:52
Hi guys,

Thanks everyone for your support. I tried Mirrorwali, but not satisfied. She is very lean and demanding a huge price. Service is good. Very GFE. But I can say she is not good with her health. Even offered me without condom which I denied gently.

Now can someone suggest me which one can I try now? I have some other contacts with me as well such as Anita, Kavitha, kousalya and Shashi. Need some experts opinion. I will be in Hyderabad tomorrow and want to have a memorable one. Looking for surely not like Sruthi.

Thanks in advance.Well she has don't that with many members. My simple advice to all is stick to the basis and use protection with any WG's.

What do you mean by she is not good with her health?

HydPrince
09-28-19, 14:50
Booked with Siri for an appointment writing this message as I stand in the vicinity of her den. No response from her been 45 minutes. Anyone had same experience? Booking confirmed but no response from her at the time left me stranded and Johnny looking for action.Whatever happens, happens for good. Ignore buddy. You never know in what situation she was caught in to not take calls.

Sakku07
09-28-19, 18:15
Thanks to Pavandude for the contact.

I pinged her three weeks back and we decided to meet on a Friday. On Friday, I was occupied with other work and couldn't meet her that day, she was okay with me postponing and sounded very polite which I liked. I then met her on the following Tuesday (17th), at an OYO in Banjara. Like the previous reviews explained, she definitely passes our colleague at work. She's good in communication, carries herself well, and is clean. LFK, doggy was on cards. Cost was 10 k for 2 sessions. Can definitely try once.

John83
09-28-19, 19:12
Hi,

Back to Hyderabad, I am senior member in USA forums. Please send PM if you need any help in getting USA reference.

Senior members please help me get SPs or good looking girl in Hyderabad.

I will make sure to post my experiences back in Hyderabad forum.

HaveFunColor
09-28-19, 21:05
Does her number end with xxx933?

Cheers.

Sri5657
09-29-19, 00:57
Has anyone tried this girl? SP quoting 10 k for full night.

Jacky22
09-29-19, 05:07
Was running short of time. So tried a spa thanks to one of the senior here who shared contact.

Fixed Miss V who is like the don of NE. Extremely rude but extremely hot! It's like doing some Nakhrevali hot.

Got massage namesake.

But by the time I turned around I was turned on! Her hands did all the work to build up my Qutubminar!

Now she knew I am horny so pricing was bit steep.

Agreed B2B with Cum on T.

Next 20 mins were like I can't explain. Sloppy hot never never felt so turned on. This girl is something and the attitude she throws is mainly because she knows her worth.

After Cummings I got rather more excited. Kept thinking of her all along! Needless to say I fired two more rounds at hotel in her memory. Can't wait to visit again.

Ancyb
09-29-19, 07:39
Yesterday I was at OYO in mpatnam and saw 2 - 3 couples entering the hotel. As a monger I can make out why they were there. One of the girl was a cute NE. So just asking if any of our friend from this group was there yday? If yes ping me as the NE chick was really good.

LadduBabu
09-29-19, 10:34
Namasthe fellow mongers. Finally got my membership after a reader for long time. Thanks much to those who always add value to the forum. I will also make my effort to add FR's here. Wish me luck.

Otherwise. Got hold of Siri # and planning to visit her. She was quoting 4 k for one-time. Does that sound about right or should I be bargaining? Please help me.

Anandfor556
09-29-19, 12:50
Dear Typing Hard and Babykutu, please share the contacts with me. I would like to try it once. Your help is appreciated.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

You need a subscription to access the following features:

• To view the Forum's 200,000+ photos.
• To use the Forum's Private Message system.
• To use the Photo Gallery viewer. (The Photo Gallery)
• To view the Forum in banner-free stealth mode.

A One Year Subscription is only $25 USD.

Please visit this page for more information:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

To purchase a subscription, please log in and then click below:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php?

If you purchase a subscription now, you will be able to recover your saved PMs.

Thanks,

ISG Forum Admin

MLover29
09-29-19, 15:29
Anyone tried this new girl. Please share experience and damages. Planning to try.

Abhinav123
09-29-19, 21:08
Namasthe fellow mongers. Finally got my membership after a reader for long time. Thanks much to those who always add value to the forum. I will also make my effort to add FR's here. Wish me luck.

Otherwise. Got hold of Siri # and planning to visit her. She was quoting 4 k for one-time. Does that sound about right or should I be bargaining? Please help me.Siri is 2.5 to 3 k for st.

YellowOxide1
09-30-19, 04:25
Hi,

Can someone share independent contacts such as Mirrorwali or Siri or some hidden gem. I am going through an unusual dry spell and need to vent out a pop.

Thanks,

YOX1.

RameshHyd
09-30-19, 05:54
Hi all,

I am a Bangalore guy visiting Hyderabad for few days. Can you guys kindly share new number of the MILF Vani from L be Nagar? Looks like she changed her old number.

Any MP or new WG near L be nagar can also help. I can reciprocate with my Bangalore contacts.

Thanks folks. Ramesh.

WellWisher9784
09-30-19, 07:03
Its nice that MP scene has improved, there a lot of hidden gems in the city, its up to us mongers to find them.

Be safe. Bang safe.

First of all, thank you babykutu for the prompt response and sharing the contacts. This FR is almost couple of weeks old as I didn't get the chance to login to forum.

I have been more of a spa guy and I should say this is by far the best spa experience I have had. The way how her a little bushy cat felt on my butthole and how she traced and pulled the load all the way from my balls into her mouth is heavenly.

On a Sunday afternoon, I called them up and fixed an appointment with the famous miss be. Existing under the one of the famous railway stations in JH area, this place is easy to trace. I had a hard time figuring out the exact spot of this place in the building as they had a camouflage door and it literally invisible when the doors shut. After going in, there's thick lady at reception who received my call before and asked me "You want be right?" I awkwardly (only from inside) said yes and got showed the way to the room. As was paying the agreed amount, there's another booking came in for miss be, couple of hours after mine..

Kiss666
09-30-19, 07:37
Hi,

I tried this girl long back MILF and good co-operation. I tried another girl from Bangalore at the same time. She is be tech girl fluent English moreover she studied in same college I studied. Sweet girl This girl is good if you like MILFs.

Awasthi
09-30-19, 09:30
Has anyone tried this girl? SP quoting 10 k for full night.Source of contact number?

JohnKThomas1
09-30-19, 09:48
Jacky bro, can you share some clues for the MP location?

Was running short of time. So tried a spa thanks to one of the senior here who shared contact.

Fixed Miss V who is like the don of NE. Extremely rude but extremely hot! It's like doing some Nakhrevali hot.

Got massage namesake.

But by the time I turned around I was turned on! Her hands did all the work to build up my Qutubminar!

Next 20 mins were like I can't explain. Sloppy hot never never felt so turned on. This girl is something and the attitude she throws is mainly because she knows her worth.

After Cummings I got rather more excited. Kept thinking of her all along! Needless to say I fired two more rounds at hotel in her memory. Can't wait to visit again.

UltimateBliss
09-30-19, 10:37
Got a ping from Sony. She is in Hyderabad and ready to take calls. No place.

Spunikit2
09-30-19, 13:37
I'm visiting Hyderabad after 4 years. Back then, I had great time at AT spa on be-hills. Had terrible luck at all other spas (including other branches of AT spa).

I wish I knew about this forum back then.

Can you please help a bro out and give me some suggestions for MPs?

I frequent MPs in San Francisco area and also visited Tijuana Mexico several times. I would be happy to return favor by giving details.

So far, all my experiences were with Chinese, Thai or Latinas but never had one with Indian women. I would absolutely love it if you can help me out with some details in Hyderabad.

I would be happy return the favor with details about MPs / Sclubs in SF, LA and Tijuana if needed.

Frank Martin
09-30-19, 16:11
Hi fellas,

(Not sure why font is too big, trying from mobile).

Note:- I am not Sharing any details and it sounds like fantasy. You can ignore if you don't trust.

From the moment I saw her, when my friend showed her bathrobe through WhatsApp video call I got deep desire for her. After waiting for more than 1 year. Today I had total of 7 hrs good company. Spend good amount of sex. Gone out and spend sometime roaming. As I am nobody in city V I dare to go out with her. Wonderful experience I had overall. At the end I got an invitation to their home instead of hotel room like today. At home I will be offered both her and her M. Never had this kind of proposal before. This is so weird, I could not share it with my best buddies. Using anonymous here I want to understand from you. How should I react.

Girl is quite beautiful like rx100 muv heroin. Her M is equally beautiful but MILF.

Awaiting your response. Please don't make insulting comments about her and M.

Frank.

Suhagra
09-30-19, 17:12
Hi,

Can anyone please provide Rose digits or 7 G digits (last week she messaged me after seeing my question in forum, but I lost her number) or any other inde digits? I'm free this week end, so planning a full night session. Appreciate if any guys share the digits. I can reciprocate with Pavani digits.

Jacks 1978
09-30-19, 17:23
Had an opportunity to spend time with Priya, she's from Bengaluru. Is clean and cooperative well dressed speaks good English. She's OK with CBJ, doggy, wot, missioner. She is not ready for anal. Had good time with her. Only minus point sweat smell.

Jacks 1978
09-30-19, 17:26
Got a ping from Sony. She is in Hyderabad and ready to take calls. No place.Is she cooperative. How does she look Thankful to hear with details.

JustiKyzer
09-30-19, 19:00
Hi fellas,

Note:- I am not Sharing any details and it sounds like fantasy. You can ignore if you don't trust.

From the moment I saw her, when my friend showed her bathrobe through WhatsApp video call I got deep desire for her. After waiting for more than 1 year. Today I had total of 7 hrs good company. Spend good amount of sex. Gone out and spend sometime roaming. As I am nobody in city V I dare to go out with her. Wonderful experience I had overall. At the end I got an invitation to their home instead of hotel room like today. At home I will be offered both her and her M. Never had this kind of proposal before. This is so weird, I could not share it with my best buddies. Using anonymous here I want to understand from you. How should I react.

Girl is quite beautiful like rx100 muv heroin. Her M is equally beautiful but MILF.

Frank.So you did both the girl and her mother (Nice man!

CouchCab
09-30-19, 20:16
Guys,

I have an upcoming road trip from Vijayawada to Vizag. Can you help me with pointers / contacts for FS.

Are places like Peddapuram still cater to our needs?

Any info will be helpful.

StillWaiting
09-30-19, 20:18
Hi fellas,

Frank.You better try them and if possible take a friend with you and perform a gang bang.

Frank Martin
10-01-19, 00:57
Not done yet. I have offer still figuring out should I go for it or leave it.

So you did both the girl and her mother (Nice man!

HellomRB
10-01-19, 02:15

Otherwise. Got hold of Siri # and planning to visit her. She was quoting 4 k for one-time. Does that sound about right or should I be bargaining? Please help me.Siri will agree for 3 k. Bargain with her.

RrVee123
10-01-19, 03:14
Hi friends,

Could any kind soul please ping me reference for Nisha. I tried contacting her but asking for strong reference. PM is active. Have a free time only this week hence requesting.

At Babykutu sir. Tried reaching you for some details but inbox is full. Thank you for your pointers last time.

RrVee123
10-01-19, 06:41
Hi guys,

Any kind soul could you please suggest a good hotel in bpet area. Please ping me in PM. Couple friendly and no questions asked. Kindly help guys as. Don't want to ruin this free time.

YoJohnny
10-01-19, 09:27
Had an opportunity to spend time with Priya, she's from Bengaluru. Is clean and cooperative well dressed speaks good English. She's OK with CBJ, doggy, wot, missioner. She is not ready for anal. Had good time with her. Only minus point sweat smell.Sorry bro which priya is this. Is her number ending with xx214?

MyDrops
10-01-19, 12:28
Hey buddy,

Did you try this girl? If so, could you be able to write an FR or share your experience with damages?

Thanks.

MyDrops.

This girl is quoting 7 k per hour. The no ends with 959. And the girl is based out of somewhere near kukatpalli.

I have not yet taken any service from her. I think she is quoting more then she deserves. Your feedback is appreciated.

Jacks 1978
10-01-19, 13:39
Sorry bro which priya is this. Is her number ending with xx214?Her number ends with 027.

Jacks 1978
10-01-19, 13:47
Met this girl on two three occasions having last digits 515. She's very nice enjoyed GFE with her does all excepting anal with protection. Of course she does BBJ. She is really very nice. Now a days she is not picking up calls. She charges 10 k for an HR but worth it. Has anybody in touch with her now a days. Has she changed her no.

StillWaiting
10-01-19, 14:19
Sorry bro which priya is this. Is her number ending with xx214?Might be 027.

Playhulk
10-01-19, 18:03
Hi,

Can anyone please provide Rose digits or 7 G digits (last week she messaged me after seeing my question in forum, but I lost her number) or any other inde digits? I'm free this week end, so planning a full night session. Appreciate if any guys share the digits. I can reciprocate with Pavani digits.Whoa.

That means she recognizes you by your ISG ID.

She can track your mongering activity with that.

This making me bit conscious.

From now on. Its better to write delayed and general FRs, not giving away too much.

Playhulk
10-01-19, 18:16
I'm visiting Hyderabad after 4 years. Back then, I had great time at AT spa on be-hills. Had terrible luck at all other spas (including other branches of AT spa).

I wish I knew about this forum back then.

Can you please help a bro out and give me some suggestions for MPs?

I frequent MPs in San Francisco area and also visited Tijuana Mexico several times. I would be happy to return favor by giving details.

So far, all my experiences were with Chinese, Thai or Latinas but never had one with Indian women. I would absolutely love it if you can help me out with some details in Hyderabad.

I would be happy return the favor with details about MPs / Sclubs in SF, LA and Tijuana if needed.Check you PM. Sent you details.

Playhulk
10-01-19, 18:35
Nope. She does not.Baby sir.

Please clear your inbox.

JustiKyzer
10-01-19, 19:38
Not done yet. I have offer still figuring out should I go for it or leave it.Go for it will a once in a lifetime experience!

Shanthkumar
10-02-19, 00:26
Hi fellas,

Frank.Where in Hyderabad?

Can you help.

Anlast120
10-02-19, 09:20
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

ChimeraAlpha
10-02-19, 13:10
If I were you, I would be very careful about visiting her house. I always suggest to keep such encounters at neutral place. Like a good hotel room. By visiting a players home ground you really don't know what you are getting into. With a set up with Mom and Daughter both being players, it could be a bed of roses or thorns.

Thats my suggestion.

Best Regards & Take Care.

Hi fellas,

Frank.

IdleBrain1
10-02-19, 17:10
Is there a Krishna Jay in this group? Please PM.

Aruncuckoo
10-02-19, 17:49
Baby sir.

Please clear your inbox.Navya is back from Dubai for few weeks now and open to meet customers locally. She told she lost all her old contacts, if anyone wants to meet her she will be happy to do so for next few days before Dussehra during which not just her but most of the Indies and SPs are likely to go on vacation. There are mixed reviews on this forum about her but if you are looking for slim and dusky you will like her. Guys who likes plump or MILF better avoid.

Arun.

BabyKutu
10-02-19, 19:11
Brethren,

Good to be back in the city.

BabyKutu
10-02-19, 19:12
Hi friends,

At Babykutu sir. Tried reaching you for some details but inbox is full. Thank you for your pointers last time.Cleared go for it.

HydGuy203
10-02-19, 19:43
Hello all,

Can anyone please pm me Bombay contacts.

Everyone giving high prices from MR.

Thanks in advance.

NapoleanHill
10-03-19, 05:48
Went to famous Dhuniya Spa in nomads hills.

Was assigned therapist with a name similar to Don Corleone's eldest son.

Spa has really good ambience. Like a pro spa. Good lighting and good music. Only Thai girls.

Massage was exceptional. Better than pro spas. She did a special technique where she would start from my neck and glide down to bum and do a circle with her fingers. Nice!

Asked for extras. 4 k for TA+HJ. Her English was bad and I thought I was getting B2B for 4 k. Anyway, no regrets. Wonderful experience. She asked me to visit Krabi if I ever go to Thailand. Asked me if I would take her shopping as well. Kept on calling me "mansome".

This MP only has.

Damage: 1.3 k at counter + 4 k for TA+HJ.

WIR: maybe.

Also, got contact of this ' spa in mpur near I hotel and mx hsptal. Any reviews? Seems like FS place.

Arghzme
10-03-19, 08:05
Thanks to a few people here, managed to get her details.

Managed to reach her place in the gated community. Its a flat she shares with a friend who is already mentioned by some on this forum. Flat and approach etc felt safe.

Coming to Navya, she was pretty clean, unlike some posts mentioning bad hygiene. She's a slim girl with perky boobs and dark nips. Face is OK, but the body and boobs more than make up for it. BBBJ on offer, but she blows better with a condom on. Hesitant to engage in DFK, but again the body makes up for it.

Sucked those boobs pretty well. Fingered her. And fucked her brains out. Overall my experience was way way better than the MILF experiences with famous indies on this group.

Damages: 4 K and a lot of calories (wild wild sex).

PleasureForYou
10-03-19, 08:08
Its tough for outsiders when they come to cities which has Hindi or English (language) issues. Quite prominent in the southern states. I called her and she spoke in Telegu, then WhatsApp too was of no help.

Then she asked where did I get the number from etc. Etc. Sort of tiring to explain Hindi and whatever I could figure. Didn't work out. Now thinking it was best.

Lets see if I get a better alternative when I am around next time.Your msgs quota is full so could not send.

Arghzme
10-03-19, 08:13
Read a couple mixed reviews on the forum. Tried the place recently. For some HJ TA B2B shower together action for 2 k. I think getting lucky totally depends on the therapist. Don't remember the name of mine though. Plump NE girl. Saw a couple of hot NE girls on my way out. Also, the receptionist is smoking hot / naughty. Would love to get a massage by her. Hi-tech city folks must definitely give this one a try.

Cocobolo23
10-03-19, 08:50
Hi brothers,

I got few days free for me nxt week. Planning a short 3 day solo visit to Thailand for some relaxation. Need some info guys where I can book a good 5 star frndly room and have maximum fun with good quality birds in short time with minimum risks of being looted. Being solo traveller is it safe to hunt on street or go for Platforms like tinder? Read the Bangkok forum but of no help.

Anyone with exp and contact please PM very much appreciated.

RajArya
10-03-19, 09:50
Tried Anitha day before yesterday. Everything is fine. Yes she did mentioned about forum I simply changed the topic. Rest all is as usual.

Thank you so much bro for sharing the contact.

RajArya
10-03-19, 09:53
Guys,

Could any of you please help me in getting my subscription renewed. Because when I am about to renew it was asking for bit coins which I don't have. I want to do it through card. Please give suggest where I can pay through card.

We cannot accept VISA or MasterCard credit cards because recent changes in US law compelled VISA and MasterCard to change their rules to specifically prohibit any licensee from acting as a credit card merchant (can process credit card charges) for any website that in any way "facilitates or promotes" prostitution.

They have become quite draconian about enforcing this new edict.

Almost immediately, our European credit card processor GT Bill stopped processing credit card charges for any credit card holder with a USA address.

Admin3

Sudhaakargupte
10-03-19, 10:39
Met this girl on two three occasions having last digits 515. She's very nice enjoyed GFE with her does all excepting anal with protection. Of course she does BBJ. She is really very nice. Now a days she is not picking up calls. She charges 10 k for an HR but worth it. Has anybody in touch with her now a days. Has she changed her no.Dude, even I had been trying her from past one week. Not answering calls. Can you elaborate her experience and try and give me any other contact number if you get in the due course.

YoJohnny
10-03-19, 10:47
Her number ends with 027.Mind sharing the contact, my PM is open. Also you forgot to mention the damage.

Thanks.

YoJohnny.

HydPrince
10-03-19, 13:45
Is there a Krishna Jay in this group? Please PM.LOL. Why would anyone put their real name here?

DelhiHere
10-03-19, 15:11
Hi,

I hope all mongers are enjoying here.

Bro visiting your city in first week of Nov.

How is mongering scene in your city.

Share some good indi. SP or Spa.

Thanks.

StuckInNoida
10-03-19, 15:30
This is a fake photo running for last 10-11 years.

I have not yet taken any service from her. I think she is quoting more then she deserves. Your feedback is appreciated.

Sakku07
10-03-19, 16:37
I was there 2 weeks back, the action is high around Nana (Sukumvit 4), there are a lot of freelancers from different countries till late night. In sukhmvit 4, there are a lot of hotels close to Nana like mariott, ibis and you can go until royal ivory which is also decent. Let me know if you need any help.

Hi brothers,

I got few days free for me nxt week. Planning a short 3 day solo visit to Thailand for some relaxation. Need some info guys where I can book a good 5 star frndly room and have maximum fun with good quality birds in short time with minimum risks of being looted. Being solo traveller is it safe to hunt on street or go for Platforms like tinder? Read the Bangkok forum but of no help.

DecentGuy123
10-03-19, 16:43
No bro. There is no FS at dhuniya mpur. Only HJ and tl on offer. 3 Thai therapists. All mature and above young aged. But all offer nice massage and thorough HJ. A bit bored with that place as birds are never changing.

Went to famous Dhuniya Spa in nomads hills.

Was assigned therapist with a name similar to Don Corleone's eldest son.

Spa has really good ambience. Like a pro spa. Good lighting and good music. Only Thai girls.

Massage was exceptional. Better than pro spas. She did a special technique where she would start from my neck and glide down to bum and do a circle with her fingers. Nice!

Asked for extras. 4 k for TA+HJ. Her English was bad and I thought I was getting B2B for 4 k. Anyway, no regrets. Wonderful experience. She asked me to visit Krabi if I ever go to Thailand. Asked me if I would take her shopping as well. Kept on calling me "mansome".

This MP only has.

Damage: 1.3 k at counter + 4 k for TA+HJ.

WIR: maybe.

Also, got contact of this ' spa in mpur near I hotel and mx hsptal. Any reviews? Seems like FS place.

Jacks 1978
10-03-19, 17:14
Mind sharing the contact, my PM is open. Also you forgot to mention the damage.

Thanks.

YoJohnny.She has gone back to Bangalore. Can tell once back here. Don't have PM facility. At least I can tell you when she comes to Hyderabad.

Jacks 1978
10-03-19, 17:29
Mind sharing the contact, my PM is open. Also you forgot to mention the damage.

Thanks.

YoJohnny.Forgot to mention damages. 10 k for 2-3 hrs.

Sri5657
10-03-19, 20:25
Mongering is Bangkok has gotten costlier with time. Pattaya is still a cheap paradise. Stay in a hotel closer to walking street and you will find loads of freelancers. Enjoy your trip.

Hi brothers,

Sri5657
10-03-19, 20:28
Can you please share the details of the damages and the experience?

Tried Anitha day before yesterday. Everything is fine. Yes she did mentioned about forum I simply changed the topic. Rest all is as usual.

Thank you so much bro for sharing the contact.

IdleBrain1
10-03-19, 23:23
LOL. Why would anyone put their real name here?Girl shared his WhatsApp conversation. Wanted to tell him.

DesiNewton
10-03-19, 23:43
Got a ping from Sony. She is in Hyderabad and ready to take calls. No place.Bro can you share her digits over PM.

HellomRB
10-04-19, 01:38

I have not yet taken any service from her. I think she is quoting more then she deserves. Your feedback is appreciated.This is a fake photo. You can find in so many ads in Loc.

HellomRB
10-04-19, 01:44
Hi fellas,

Frank.Enjoy brother. Rarely will get this offer.

UltimateBliss
10-04-19, 04:40
Going to Vizag in a couple of days. Stay is there for a week. Kind hearted souls please help.

Shanthkumar
10-04-19, 05:10
Hi,

I need Navya details, and damage. I am new to forum. Please help [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Navya is back from Dubai for few weeks now and open to meet customers locally. She told she lost all her old contacts, if anyone wants to meet her she will be happy to do so for next few days before Dussehra during which not just her but most of the Indies and SPs are likely to go on vacation. There are mixed reviews on this forum about her but if you are looking for slim and dusky you will like her. Guys who likes plump or MILF better avoid.

Arun.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

StillWaiting
10-04-19, 05:12
Girl shared his WhatsApp conversation. Wanted to tell him.Which girl?

HoneyHunt05
10-04-19, 05:58
A word of caution from all of us bro! We never know what's in store for us at the other end, but just be careful when you get such "abnormal" offers. It's better to meet both of them few times at a common place and then take it forward. It could well be a trap as well! Just stay cautious and keep one or two very close friends informed about this when you decide to take the plunge.

Good luck and have fun mate!

Hi fellas,

Frank.

Jacks 1978
10-04-19, 05:58
Forgot to mention damages. 10 k for 2-3 hrs.Sorry bro its pries damages.

Frank Martin
10-04-19, 07:39
Is this FR deleted? Unable to see it anymore!Hi,

After I shared the fun with members here. Some started to trouble the girl in very nasty way. She called me and expressed her sadness to me. So I deleted the post. So of the members lack minimum common sense of respecting every one. Whatever they are doing, they are doing because of their own reasons, who are we to judge and insult them. There are worst members here who are pathetic than cheating SPs and Cheating girls.

Frank.

Malco1
10-05-19, 06:28
Hi,

After I shared the fun with members here. Some started to trouble the girl in very nasty way. She called me and expressed her sadness to me. So I deleted the post. So of the members lack minimum common sense of respecting every one. Whatever they are doing, they are doing because of their own reasons, who are we to judge and insult them. There are worst members here who are pathetic than cheating SPs and Cheating girls.

Frank.This is the usual old story here, particularly in the Hyderabad forum. Sadly a lot of senior members have stopped visiting and sharing just because of this! Although Hyderabad was never an exciting place for mongering there always have been a few rare gems among the birds. These days its very less that someone mentions them here on the forum.

Malco1
10-05-19, 06:52
Hi,

She was good at a point of time.

Now she has the worst of attitude.

Too much restriction no this no that NO BJ.

Waste of money and time.

And on top she asks a bomb for all this natak.

As tho she is doing a favor for you.

Cheers.Thanks!

Canceled the deed with her after the reviews here!

Malco1
10-05-19, 06:54
Waste of money, time etc etc. Rule based sex. Not open to all positions, only mish hardly WOT. No BBBJ, DFK. Lots of nakhras.

Ultimately your call bro. Definitely not worth for what she quote.Yup looks like you folks are all right about her. I decided not to go ahead. However my inbox got flooded after my post LOL.

Thanks for the opinion! She indeed has lots of attitude even when talking on phone.

Kiran426
10-05-19, 10:34
Can someone PM me Rose's number and area where her nest is? Does she do incall? What is the suggested donation?

Thanks.

AceHole1
10-05-19, 13:26
Looking for indies who are okay with DFK. Can you guys help?

NapoleanHill
10-05-19, 14:57
Got digits from a website. Bharat $£¢ services (dot) com.

Digits end with 520. Birds on website look good.

Scam or worth a try? Please help a brother out.

Tarus89
10-05-19, 16:40
Going to Vizag in a couple of days. Stay is there for a week. Kind hearted souls please help.Not much options in vizag, due to holiday time most of the sp will not have any chicks. Send me a PM. Can assist you with some options.

RrVee123
10-05-19, 19:20
Hey fellas,

First of all big shout to bro Partyhard7 for sharing this awesome SP contact. Though he shared some months back and after missing 3 beautiful birds, finally happened to make out some time and able to visit this awesome girl. While everything is fresh in mind here is FR.

Let me call today as day in metro as I left my vehicle and travelled almost entire city through metro just to explore. As I had planned a day before only to visit this Kind hearted SP at around 4 pm. I messaged him and this wonderful person is waiting for me at metro station to pick me up. A positive impact I must say. Once we reached destination (felt safe) I was asked to wait for couple of minutes and then we entered the flat.

Saw the girl and was awestruck. She is in her early 20's wearing a sleeveless yellow T and super short short. From Delhi (according to her). I believed her as the conversation with her happened mostly in English which is good. My johny started going mad before entering room and is not listening to me.

Once in room she made sure I am comfortable. I just freshened and started the deed with DFK which is very good. Girl is very very clean and hence proceeded with DFK and with lot of sucking on ears neck which she reciprocated lustfully. Off the go ToP revealing 2 beautiful ripe fruits which are in correct sizes to suck. I made sure to squeeze and suck to my satisfaction while she kind of asking for more. She started giving a superb BJ (the second best I had after siri) while I started fingering her pussy. A special mention on the way she sucked my nipples which made me crazy. She is on as pussy juices started flowing. I gave some smooches on belly button, then on thighs and then finally reached to glory hole which has very delicate petals. And guys most important thing, there is no smell at all and its very clean. Though I didn't do DATY but I did fingering while sucking her body which she later said that she enjoyed most. A kind of orgasm moment for beauty.

Then johny entered in missionary, WOT, doggy (she asked for it) second time missionary and finally able to chm while banging her when she is lying in reverse position. For me the best feeling was when she started sucking my nipples while I am fingering here.

Totally a memorable and once in a while experience. A special mention to SP who us keeping the standards high. Oh and before I forget he arranged me drop to metro station again.

Girl 9/10 - I think she smokes as I saw some packs.

Pussy. Tight and warm.

Boobs - 8/10 when I asked she replied as 32 but pleasurable to enjoy especially to suck nipples.

Place. Safe.

Damages - 5 k for one time and no bargaining. No regrets.

I came to know that this is last day in Hyderabad for her and she is leaving tonight but would be available again probably.

SP from bhills area is kind of happy with his flow and not interested for sharing. So it would be on selective basis. Afterall we have to safe guard the precious gems.

Shanthkumar
10-05-19, 19:44
I suggest for making whatsapp group for Hyderabad mongers, what say? Ease advice.

LadduBabu
10-05-19, 20:09
Finally got Siri'ized in Hyderabad. She is surely good in my opinion. I am sure, there are multiple reports on her. But, here my report:

Looks. Okay (possibly wearing out).

Boobs. Handful.

Bbj. She surely got skills.

Cat. Felt tite (I may be mis-judging. LOL).

Great attitude for sure.

WIR. May be.

HTH. Tx!

LadduBabu
10-05-19, 20:10
Siri is 2.5 to 3 k for st.She didn't budge on the price!

KeanuMatrix2
10-05-19, 20:22
Is anyone from this forum on AFF? Are you able to access it? I have to use VPN integrated to chrome to access this website!! I is damn slow and half the time the sites does not open at all! Can anyone share a better way of accessing this website.

LadduBabu
10-05-19, 20:24
Got digits from a website. Bharat $ services (dot) com.

Scam or worth a try? Please help a brother out.The response was pathetic (at least to me) and very little to none professionalism. I wouldn't depend on him. Seniors. Please chime in.

LadduBabu
10-05-19, 20:36
Would anyone be able to share any Punjabi / Muslim contacts who can give good full service. PM is open.

TIA!

StillWaiting
10-05-19, 21:00
Can someone PM me Rose's number and area where her nest is? Does she do incall? What is the suggested donation?

Thanks.She doesn't have incall. Comes to Oyo. But now-a-days she is not accepting everyone. Very few members are able to make love with her.

StillWaiting
10-05-19, 21:03

Scam or worth a try? Please help a brother out.Many tried that site. They will collect few details to confirm your identity. Also few pics in the list are old or Photoshop pics. So please try and update your review with bird details here.

DarkRider69
10-06-19, 08:04
Hi guys,

I have been the silent reader of the forum but now thinking of buying an subscription. Can anyone give suggestions on the safe way to purchase the subscription.

Playhulk
10-06-19, 09:46

Scam or worth a try? Please help a brother out.Pathetic.

That guy neither take calls nor reply to WA messages.

I tried many times for a bird I liked. May be he is busy with regular clients but what's the point in maintaing a blog with contact number.

After few days, I contacted again. He replied on WA and asked me come to loc. After travelling for an hour and reached loc, he startd asking about my profession and asked me to share my employer ID. I said I can't but I was ready to give my ID proof at hotel reception. He declined and asked for my employer ID only. I didn't proceed. I got pissed off and gave piece of mind. All on WA chat. No phone calls mind you.

Such an unprofessional guy. He should have asked the same before. I wouldn't have wasted time and energy to go there.

Complete waste.

Birds do look good and price is decent. But can't deal with such attitude of SP.

Sri5657
10-06-19, 10:35
Can you please share the details of the damages?

Finally got Siri'ized in Hyderabad. She is surely good in my opinion. I am sure, there are multiple reports on her. But, here my report:

Looks. Okay (possibly wearing out).

Boobs. Handful.

Bbj. She surely got skills.

Cat. Felt tite (I may be mis-judging. LOL).

Great attitude for sure.

WIR. May be.

HTH. Tx!

Sandy60
10-06-19, 11:34
Has anyone tried this girl? SP quoting 10 k for full night.Bro,

This SP is fraud. After reaching the place specified by him she started asking for money before seeing the girls. Stay away from him.

PartyHard7
10-06-19, 16:02
I am happy that you finally met this SP and had wonderful time. I met this girl too few days ago.

I agree with your feedback on her, excellent experience. I spoke with her for good long time before the act. Never I was bored or I was rushed to do the act and leave. She is training to be an airhotess and this shows up in her grooming and conversational skills. Way too intelligent for a 20 year old from a small NI town. Absolutely clean and she is like a girl next door, who is pretty new to mongering. So, went ahead and did DATY for the first time with a WG. I have been hoping to see such fresh and refreshing girls based out in Hyderabad for a long time, but of no avail.

During our casual chat, She showed me pic of her roommate in Delhi who was sizzling hot and milky Kashmir beauty. She said this girl visited Hyderabad with same SP, but had to return after 1 day because she could not take Hyderabad climate. Any lucky guy met her in that 1 day, please give a review? It seems SP is willing to repeat on popular demand. When I could not control my expression after seeing her pic and exclaimed "Mashallah! She is so hot", she smiled and offered to visit them at their flat, when I visit Delhi. I am just waiting for an excuse to do a trip to Delhi. It's an exciting prospect to do 3 some with a dusky petite toned girl and a buxsome milky beauty. Can't wait longer for it.

Hey fellas,

First of all big shout to bro Partyhard7 for sharing this awesome SP contact. Though he shared some months back and after missing 3 beautiful birds, finally happened to make out some time and able to visit this awesome girl. While everything is fresh in mind here is FR.

Let me call today as day in metro as I left my vehicle and travelled almost entire city through metro just to explore. As I had planned a day before only to visit this Kind hearted SP at around 4 pm. I messaged him and this wonderful person is waiting for me at metro station to pick me up. A positive impact I must say. Once we reached destination (felt safe) I was asked to wait for couple of minutes and then we entered the flat..

PartyHard7
10-06-19, 16:13
She doesn't have incall. Comes to Oyo. But now-a-days she is not accepting everyone. Very few members are able to make love with her.Rose seems to be upset with Hyderabad guys for some reason and says she is not willing to meet any one of us (her words).

I think very few guys who met her before, are able to meet now. If you are new to her, do not waste your time trying her. I advise that you explore others.

PartyHard7
10-06-19, 16:34
Has anybody done Soni in recent times and how was the experience and mainly her attitude?

When I called she spoke so rudely that I stopped pursing her further, as I could imagine the nakhras I was going to see. Her average looks does not measure up to the attitude she shows and money she quotes. She looks like a village girl trying hard to groom and project herself as a hifi girl, but her words betray her.

Better to ignore her, and hope that will force her to learn some manners.

Bro can you share her digits over PM.

BabyKutu
10-06-19, 18:11
Has anybody done Soni in recent times and how was the experience and mainly her attitude?

Better to ignore her, and hope that will force her to learn some manners.Second this, even in desperate times please ignore.

DarkKalel
10-06-19, 19:46
Hi all,

When to the G spa in the SCM and as it was reported earlier as Hit or miss.

I got assigned a nagaland therapist, who looks good, nice assets.

The massage was very professional and very good but she didn't bring up any extras.

So enjoyed the massage and left.

Can someone help me how to get extras in that spa or any spa which is as clean as it.

DK.

Sravan89
10-06-19, 20:03
Bro,

I did not get the way you are using VPN as you said that it's integrated with chrome. I hope it is using or accessing website via chrome using VPN.

I tried free VPN and was able to get that. A premium one did the job in a much better way.

Most of the profiles asked for advance and therefore, could not continue.

Try premium VPN if you require, and I hope that should work.

Is anyone from this forum on AFF? Are you able to access it? I have to use VPN integrated to chrome to access this website!! I is damn slow and half the time the sites does not open at all! Can anyone share a better way of accessing this website.

LadduBabu
10-07-19, 05:47
Opera has free VPN in-built and works fine. HTH!

Bro,

I did not get the way you are using VPN as you said that it's integrated with chrome. I hope it is using or accessing website via chrome using VPN.

I tried free VPN and was able to get that. A premium one did the job in a much better way.

Sakku07
10-07-19, 09:37
Is this Sony Chowdhary, last 3 dig: 208?

Second this, even in desperate times please ignore.

PartyHard7
10-07-19, 09:50
Yes. Sony Chowdhary, claims to be from Vizag. But I doubt it, as per her accent.

Is this Sony Chowdhary, last 3 dig: 208?

KeanuMatrix2
10-07-19, 11:52
I use Dot VPN! Which one do you use? Premium VPS's are costly can't afford them! Well AFF has worked for me so still on it!

Bro,

Whozgonna
10-07-19, 13:11
I know of one oyo rooms in jhills. Seen lots of couple visiting it frequently and it's in nice neighborhood.

Thanks.

So any suggestions for a 3 star Girl Friendly Hotel in Banjara Hills or high tech city?

What about The Park or Marigold Green Park or Holiday Inn Express or The Golconda?

Please suggest.

Jaaco.

Whozgonna
10-07-19, 13:16
Hey folks!

Any lucky monger recognizes her?Hey bro,

Any luck with her so far? If it's genuine then please help with the contact number.

Cheers!

TallTally
10-07-19, 17:31
Been a silent reader to this wonderful forum and picked up most of the clues. Have been hitting few spas and following are the short reports.

The Spa above the coffee shop in gbowli-1.5 counter charges and Thai and a local available. Opted for local and when I saw her asked her that I wanted to switch and took Thai. 0 on looks and high on attitude with that local. Thai mix thirties, decent figure. Quoted 5 k for B2B and HJ. Settled for 3 k. Average experience because of poor decor.

Won't repeat.

S spa bhills above famous super market. It's on the top floor. 2 k entry. 3 k B2B and hh. Excellent Thai girl and service on offer. Worth the time and money. Had shower together as well. Place seemed decent and safe.

New river spa in fnGar next to a famous Bank near one of the cross roads.

1. 5 counter. Excellent decor and spacious rooms. Seems that converted a banglow to a parlor. A petite Nagaland girl was on offer. Short but meat in right places. Seems like a professional spa but after talking a lot and loosing her up was able to get a great HJ for 1 k. Great massage and probably will repeat as few birds seem to be great lookers and probably get some action.

Looking for indies contacts probably ones having safe location and GFE and high end as just got the subscription active after a long struggle. Pm me for us contacts as I recently returned.

Happy mongering.

Malco1
10-07-19, 17:41
Rose seems to be upset with Hyderabad guys for some reason and says she is not willing to meet any one of us (her words).

I think very few guys who met her before, are able to meet now. If you are new to her, do not waste your time trying her. I advise that you explore others.Haha Rose is always an interesting person. The last time she was here, she told me she is "doing this as a good service to Hyderabad". Not sure what has kept her so pissed off LOL.

Malco1
10-07-19, 17:45
Hey bro,

Any luck with her so far? If it's genuine then please help with the contact number.

Cheers!She is genuine, I had already mentioned I had met her for some unrelated event.

However, based on the feedback I received from the seniors she is not worth it, so skipped.

SmartGuyHyd
10-07-19, 18:22
Your inbox full bro.

Hey folks!

BlackBoxHyd
10-07-19, 18:32
Consider telegram for this. Consider telegram for this. It's way better and see iit's way better and safe.

I suggest for making whatsapp group for Hyderabad mongers, what say? Ease advice.

BabyKutu
10-07-19, 19:15
Is this Sony Chowdhary, last 3 dig: 208?Yes absolutely and she is a waste of time and money. Ditch the be.

Kiran426
10-08-19, 02:13
Thanks for all the responses. The challenges for Hyderabad people make her more interesting for me to pursue. Please PM her number if anyone can.

Rose seems to be upset with Hyderabad guys for some reason and says she is not willing to meet any one of us (her words).

I think very few guys who met her before, are able to meet now. If you are new to her, do not waste your time trying her. I advise that you explore others.

LadduBabu
10-08-19, 07:18
As part of my exploration, Found a spa in Diamond Konda. The setup is like you call more of a SP and he will let the crew know about you. Otherwise, I don't know how would it work. I saw two when I went. One on the younger side and other looks little older. I chose the second as I am into chubby side with good bazzookas and she did looked Muslim and that's another one I was interested in. Went inside, she gave an interesting undies to wear. She started the massage in the back and few minutes into it asked to remove the top and bam the two were out. They are big and firm enough to exceed my expectation. Had fun with them through out. When asked to remove the bottom, she asked little bit more where we agreed on 1.5. Little bit of everything and completed with HJ. Took shower and headed out. As it's my fist time in spa, I possibly didn't do few things right. But, there is always first time. Here is my card:

Looks: 7-8/10.

Boobs: 15/10.

DFK- 6/10.

Cat. No smell.

Overall. Liked.

WIR. May be, would like to check out other birds!

Damage: 5+1.5 (may be on the higher side. I don't know).

HydHoundog
10-08-19, 11:27
Thanks to DesiYuva bro. Visited Duniya. They assigned me Nutty. She is in her late 30's. I opted for aroma Thai massage. Massage was really relaxing. She has been flirting with me the whole time when is doing my back. On flip came the extra's she said its 3 k for HJ+TA, I tried to bargain but she didn't budge so said OK. Sucked on tits and figured her. There was bit of nipple play. Over experience was good.

ThatChennaiBoy
10-08-19, 11:58
Brothers,

Visiting Hyderabad after an year, and when I checked, most SP numbers I tried last time are not responding. May be they changed numbers. There used to be one guy who used to run one above reliance fresh near hitech.

I had posted an FR about the girl as well an year back.

If you have his contact or any reliable SP or a must try MP, please PM me.

I'm a Chennai senior, and would be happy to help you in your Chennai visits.

Sravan89
10-09-19, 00:37
I used betternet. It's free. I have just tried opening the site and it worked / loaded fine without any issues.

I use Dot VPN! Which one do you use? Premium VPS's are costly can't afford them! Well AFF has worked for me so still on it!

TallTally
10-09-19, 15:29
This is not showing up in Google but it's listed on another search site which is famous. Running some search on the site one can find out. It's near to the Z spa in the same area Hope you guys got the location.

Entry 1.5 k and selection is average. Only lady and a guy seem to run things. Seemed like a FS place and a bit shady. The selection isn't good one seemed Muslim and another seemed young and short. Pretty pedestrian stuff. If desperate can try this place. Hope the selection changes.

Pratzonline
10-09-19, 15:49
Dear fellow brothers,

Could not stop my self from sharing this great news. Thanks to all Sr. Members from this and Bangalore forum. This news can be shared only with our fellow mongers. I finally made it to the membership.

Took almost 3 months but finally made it.

I'm relatively new monger and have had 3 FR only one was great rest all were all terrible experiences. That's when felt the strong urge to get. Proper subscription.

I can share share act of the Great exp bird. After checking with her. Request fellow Sr. Members to share a Reliable and safe SP contacts.

I shall reciprocate with Contacts as an when I receive them.

Looking forward to hanging around.

Cheers.

Pratzonline.

Pratzonline
10-09-19, 16:56
Any further update on her bro?? Did you get to meet her? Any reviews?

Can you share her contacts could try contacting her.

P.S. my PM is active finally for subscription.

Hey folks!

Pratzonline
10-09-19, 17:03
Great FR bro!

Could you share the SP contact too.

I'm relatively new but would surely reciprocate when I have to offer.

Cheers,

Pratzonline.

P.S. PM is finally active.

Hey fellas,

Let me call today as day in metro as I left my vehicle and travelled almost entire city through metro just to explore. As I had planned a day before only to visit this Kind hearted SP at around 4 pm. I messaged him and this wonderful person is waiting for me at metro station to pick me up. A positive impact I must say. Once we reached destination (felt safe) I was asked to wait for couple of minutes and then we entered the flat.

Saw the girl and was awestruck. She is in her early 20's wearing a sleeveless yellow T and super short short. From Delhi (according to her). I believed her as the conversation with her happened mostly in English which is good. My johny started going mad before entering room and is not listening to me. .

RohanM
10-09-19, 18:52
Consider telegram for this. Consider telegram for this. It's way better and see iit's way better and safe.Its very very safe.

SweetShugar
10-09-19, 22:58
Fellow mongers,

Please share some good indie or Sp contacts. Travelling to Hyderabad for work. Will reciprocate for Pune.

Hi folks,

Had got a reference from another forum, the chik is hot and priced little on the higher side 7 K for 1 shot. But stats and GFE is great.

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Looks: 9/10.

CAT: 9/10.

Hygiene: 10/10.

Damage: 8 K 1 hour.

Down side: need to plan well and pursue to get desired time slot and the place where she has it little shady.

Rajupulu449
10-10-19, 02:12
Hi all,

I got one contact from other forum claims to be couple and he needs deed in front of him. Digits end with 139. Has any one tried.

If tried please provide the review if they are genuine.

Claiming 4 k for one shot but no sharing of pics or video calls only direct meet.

Discover51
10-10-19, 02:59
Hi folks,

Had got a reference from another forum, the chik is hot and priced little on the higher side 7 K for 1 shot. But stats and GFE is great.

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Looks: 9/10.

CAT: 9/10.

Hygiene: 10/10.

Damage: 8 K 1 hour.

Down side: need to plan well and pursue to get desired time slot and the place where she has it little shady.Hi bro,

Really appreciate some pointers here. Please share. Thanks.

JustiKyzer
10-10-19, 08:17
Any further update on her bro?? Did you get to meet her? Any reviews?

Can you share her contacts could try contacting her.

P.S. my PM is active finally for subscription.Dude, don't. Not worth it, dead fish, rest is up to you.

Ravinderreddy2
10-10-19, 08:30
She is genuine, I had already mentioned I had met her for some unrelated event.

However, based on the feedback I received from the seniors she is not worth it, so skipped.Bro clear you are inbox, I can't text you.

Burrah
10-10-19, 16:00
Hi friends,

Any feedback on the girl attached? Definitely looks like worth a try. Please suggest.

Pratzonline
10-10-19, 18:41
Hi bro,

Really appreciate some pointers here. Please share. Thanks.Really difficult to give pointers on this. It's not a MP to locate got this contact from other forum.

Get a membership. Makes life simple.

Cheers.

Pratzonline.

Prakasha986
10-10-19, 18:52
Hi friends,

Any feedback on the girl attached? Definitely looks like worth a try. Please suggest.Better stay away. She is not worth.

Vroom555
10-11-19, 05:10
Hello mateys,

I have travelled back to Hyderabad / India recently after 2 years for a holiday. I was trying to find any good SP's and birds. My contacts are out dated and one SP is running things via a blog.

And I see many shady ads on Google. Can I trust them?

Any good contact would be appreciated.

Malco1
10-11-19, 07:01
Better stay away. She is not worth.I see what you did there.

BabyKutu
10-11-19, 08:05
Dude, don't. Not worth it, dead fish, rest is up to you.Second that. Dead and super mechanical plus tantrum laced. Avoid at all costs.

Discover51
10-11-19, 10:04
Hi all,

Not that I am a very experienced monger, I am very new, have found these from another site, also many suggested here as well. Just pasting here for newbies like me. Correct me if wrong. Thanks.

[Deleted by Admin]

2) Friendship Clubs, online dating, Phone Sex, meeting, all are Fake.

3) People Show many girls Pics, which are irreverent, they can't send more pics of single girl, asks from which city you calling, in which hotel you stay, etc etc then asks to pick a Girl, then asks to pay advance or come to a place then ask to pay advance.

4) don't pay money in advance, pay money after girl reaches your place.

5) Registration Fee for New clients, People take registration fee and disconnect call.

6) People say the girl is in hotel room and collect money in front of hotel and then give wrong room no, if you to room there will be no girl.

6) fake pics of beautiful models and if you go there you don't find same profile then they force to pay.

7) Fake Promises Girl takes money and after 1 Short makes fight with you or says she will go down and just come and will never return agent will not respond.

8) in tourist places people show a random girl and after paying money they say come 100 meters forward and then girl croses the road and escapes with money.

9) Cheating By Prostitutes on Roads, they take money in advance then again her agent comes and asks for commission after that for no reason they makes argument with you and movie away in there auto.

10) Fake Dating Websites, take registration fee, all profiles there are fraud or fake profiles boys chat on the name of girls.

Burrah
10-11-19, 15:45
Hi friends,

Any feedback on the girl attached? Definitely looks like worth a try. Please suggest.Pic was missing earlier.

MickeyDuck1208
10-11-19, 17:17
Hi.

Anyone tried this gal? Claims to be from Gujarat. Planning to ping her for weekend meeting.

Thanks!!

Arghzme
10-11-19, 17:44
Hi.

Anyone tried this gal? Claims to be from Gujarat. Planning to ping her for weekend meeting.

Thanks!!You got her digits bro? How much is she asking?

Abhinav123
10-11-19, 19:20
I want to have good time for this weekend. I am coming to Hyderabad by morning. My budget is 20,000. Please suggest me best plan. And my PM is active too. Seniors, please suggest.

Pikey488
10-11-19, 21:11
I'll be visiting Hyderabad at the end of the month and I am looking for some company would love some guidance on where to look for someone to come to my hotel. I've been reading the forum bit not sure who is legit and real. Any help would be appreciated. I'm a senior member in dc area and could give tips in the area if needed. Thanks in advance.

Feel free to PM.

Pikey.

MickeyDuck1208
10-12-19, 03:33
No, chat on hangouts only.

Her starting quote is 15 K for 1 HR, my target is 10 K for 2.

I usually rely on MR reviews and profile of reviewer also (multiple reviews, recent, active profile, etc. I check). She has no reviews.

You got her digits bro? How much is she asking?

HoneyHunt05
10-12-19, 04:04
Guys,

Is miss J from Madhapur renovated spa still available with good service? If no, is there anyone else there or at any other spa providing good extras?

Suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards.

HH.

MtlBoy
10-12-19, 05:55
Happened couple of months back. Navya suggested to try her friend. She is young (may be the youngest I tried in Hyderabad (21)), tall (5'7" and good looking. She is slender, not much fat on her. Session was great I like the way she responded and cooperated. Tried all usual positions doggy, wot (nice view) and Mish. I generally don't finish quickly if I like the girl. I did the same here try to spend as much time as I can and she did not complain. Looks like new to business. As much as I enjoyed it I feel she is still finding herself in life.

Face 8/10 (young and nice smile).

Boobs 8/10 (hand full and defy gravity).

CBJ 2/10 (not great).

Pussy 10/10 (tight, I have to wait for 10 min for her to get wet).

Damage 5 K (Liked the photo, deleted it immediately so please don't ask).

I don't think she is available any more. But if you get a chance go for it. Take care of her she is a rare gem.

All indies know about this forum and I think it is better that way so they can keep taps and improve their service. Anyhow, Navya thanks for Mounika and sorry did not meet you again as I have to leave India will ping you once I am back.

Mtldesi.

John83
10-12-19, 06:53
Hi,

New to Hyderabad, looking for contact in AS Rao Nagar and madapur. Please help me with 1 or 2 good contacts, I can provide some good return gift foreign whiskey. Last time Suresh bro helped me.

I have few Bangalore independent and SP contacts, let me know I can share few contacts.

Whozgonna
10-12-19, 06:58
Happened couple of months back. Navya suggested to try her friend. She is young (may be the youngest I tried in Hyderabad (21)), tall (5'7" and good looking. She is slender, not much fat on her. Session was great I like the way she responded and cooperated. Tried all usual positions doggy, wot (nice view) and Mish. I generally don't finish quickly if I like the girl. I did the same here try to spend as much time as I can and she did not complain. Looks like new to business. As much as I enjoyed it I feel she is still finding herself in life.

CBJ 2/10 (not great).

Pussy 10/10 (tight, I have to wait for 10 min for her to get wet)..Bro, please PM the contact number. Cheers.

CooperKhan24
10-12-19, 08:29
Hi all,

I got one contact from other forum claims to be couple and he needs deed in front of him. Digits end with 139. Has any one tried.

If tried please provide the review if they are genuine.

Claiming 4 k for one shot but no sharing of pics or video calls only direct meet.IMHO, seems like trap. Be careful.

CooperKhan24
10-12-19, 08:35
As part of my exploration, Found a spa in Diamond Konda. The setup is like you call more of a SP and he will let the crew know about you. Otherwise, I don't know how would it work. I saw two when I went. One on the younger side and other looks little older. I chose the second as I am into chubby side with good bazzookas and she did looked Muslim and that's another one I was interested in. Went inside, she gave an interesting undies to wear. She started the massage in the back and few minutes into it asked to remove the top and bam the two were out. They are big and firm enough to exceed my expectation. Had fun with them through out. When asked to remove the bottom, she asked little bit more where we agreed on 1.5. Little bit of everything and completed with HJ. Took shower and headed out. As it's my fist time in spa, I possibly didn't do few things right. But, there is always first time. Here is my card:

Looks: 7-8/10..Visited this few week back. B2B without panties was available for 4.5 But all option were below average So didn't go ahead.

TypingHard
10-12-19, 11:04
Most people esp seniors of this forum are aware of this spa. I used to be regular here. It is mostly filled with avg SI chicks who keeps on changing very frequently. Had hit jackpot with one or two chicks with almost half an hour of massage on johnny and finishing with a fulfilling HJ. Although the quality and place is avg, I really like the safely and SI vibe the place has.

Requesting the members to find out if anyone is friends with owner and can provide reference where a special treatment / session can be arranged rather than just trying luck with whatever available?

Thanks.

Kpmgey
10-12-19, 15:53
Hi guys,

It's been sometime since I reported. Left mongering and preferred going to southeast for no hassle experience. I moved to Hyderbad a month back and looking forward to connect with you guys for mutual benefit. I will make a restart and would share coordinates as soon as I land up something worth sharing. Would really appreciate if any senior member can help in restarting my journey. Any reliable SP or WG number would help. Any help will be returned with bonus. Thanks.

KamalKhanan
10-12-19, 19:48
Pic was missing earlier.Pics look tempting have you done her.

How is the review.

ForTheLulz
10-12-19, 23:46
Please PM her digits.

CBJ 2/10 (not great).

Pussy 10/10 (tight, I have to wait for 10 min for her to get wet)..

Sandy60
10-13-19, 08:12
Tried this chick from an SP. Decent experience, tries to please. Awesome boobs and great BBJ.

Damage: 3 k.

Frank Martin
10-13-19, 12:03
Hi,

Planned for Funday this Sunday. Planned with one of my EX, booked hotel and all done. Last minute ex gave hand. I am so disappointed after check-in the hotel so much got wasted. I have to come back for that bathtub at least.

Neclace garden.

Frank.

Frank Martin
10-13-19, 12:08
Hi fellas,

I feel obliged to give the update, The deal has changed. M and the wants to come alternative unlike 3 sum. The sweetness of the deal gone down. I kept the deal on hold.

Contact is not ready for sharing yet. She didn't give green signal for sharing yet.

Frank.

LadduBabu
10-13-19, 15:59
I was able to meet a spa girl outside and really had good time. It was overnight arrangement. Girl is on chubby side and with good rack. Picked her up, picked the dinner and went for a ride on oRR. Had fun with lot of caressing and had her give limited blow on Orr (one of my fantasy. Went to the room, had her for the night. Was able to finish 3 quick ones. Booked ola in the morning and she left.

Face-7 or 8/10.

Rack- 10/10.

DFK- 6/10.

BBJ- 6/10 (may be I was expecting more I guess).

Cat. No smell.

Damage- 12 k (girl) + . 4 food + . 6 cab.

Sorry. Can't share pic as she said. They were only for my eyes. I can only share contact with seniors after getting OK from her (initially, she said I only do with you. Which is possibly all time story). But, I am sure she will be open. Hopefully will return with more FR's. Until then Sayonara!

Qazwsx777
10-13-19, 16:34
Any hints to find this spa? Want to try for that 15/10 score.

As part of my exploration, Found a spa in Diamond Konda. The setup is like you call more of a SP and he will let the crew know about you. Otherwise, I don't know how would it work. I saw two when I went. One on the younger side and other looks little older. I chose the second as I am into chubby side with good bazzookas and she did looked Muslim and that's another one I was interested in. Went inside, she gave an interesting undies to wear. She started the massage in the back and few minutes into it asked to remove the top and bam the two were out. They are big and firm enough to exceed my expectation. Had fun with them through out. When asked to remove the bottom, she asked little bit more where we agreed on 1.5. Little bit of everything and completed with HJ. Took shower and headed out. As it's my fist time in spa, I possibly didn't do few things right. But, there is always first time. Here is my card:.

Malco1
10-13-19, 17:09
She is genuine, I had already mentioned I had met her for some unrelated event.

However, based on the feedback I received from the seniors she is not worth it, so skipped.Just one to add another point here. This is for all those members already having her digit.

She has been behaving very emotional these days. Each time me or my friend messages her, she gets into tears and says she is not well "Please do not talk to me".

My friend sent her a whatspp today and her reply was "I don't want to talk, please. I am not well".

I talked to some other seniors, this has been going on for the past month. I am not commenting anything about her health over here, but this is something that should send us all a signal.

Arghzme
10-13-19, 18:06
This spa has already been discussed a lot on this forum. And I personally feel that's it is one of the best options if budget is not a constraint.

Tried miss A today. Had a wonderful time. Great massage to start with. Dispo came off in 15 minutes. She was wearing a low neck, and the cleavage show was HOT. Started stroking my balls and Johnny from behind. I was almost in a doggy position myself. This is where she popped the Q about what service I desired.

What was on offer is B2B- 3 k, B2B+BBBJ-4 K. Slightly out of pocket, but went for the 4 K option. She took me to the bathing area, and washed me up. She also cleaned herself up. I started fingering her here itself.

She then took me back to the massage bed, and what followed was pure pure bliss. All I would say on this forum is that it was a complete GFE (minus sex).

Kkarunkk
10-13-19, 19:31
I was able to meet a spa girl outside and really had good time. It was overnight arrangement. Girl is on chubby side and with good rack. Picked her up, picked the dinner and went for a ride on oRR. Had fun with lot of caressing and had her give limited blow on Orr (one of my fantasy. Went to the room, had her for the night. Was able to finish 3 quick ones. Booked ola in the morning and she left.

Face-7 or 8/10.

Rack- 10/10.

DFK- 6/10.

BBJ- 6/10 (may be I was expecting more I guess).

Cat. No smell.

Damage- 12 k (girl) + . 4 food + . 6 cab.

Sorry. Can't share pic as she said. They were only for my eyes. I can only share contact with seniors after getting OK from her (initially, she said I only do with you. Which is possibly all time story). But, I am sure she will be open. Hopefully will return with more FR's. Until then Sayonara!Just curious to know, you found her in which spa?

Frank Martin
10-13-19, 19:35
Hi,

After having bad start of the day, I was feeling too desperate and finally gave a shot at siri for the first time. Reached there by 550- Had overall good experience.

Pros: firm body, good rack, eager to please.

Cons: not doing kiss (I see DFK in many reviews), not shaved pussy.

Note:- old woman and an uncle is there probably her HBand. At the end she quoted, "Come back if you want me, not if you want sex" liked it.

Frank.

Frank Martin
10-13-19, 19:57
Hi friends,

How many of you feel comfortable using what3 words based location sharing. Quite easy and accurate. For example next galleria Punjagutta mall is index. Walls. Policy that simple. No description no coded signs nothing. Just let me know your views and suggestions.

Frank.

Frank Martin
10-13-19, 20:29
Has anyone tried this girl? SP quoting 10 k for full night.Hi,

Anyone tried and is she available now? Can someone give good review.

Frank.

LadduBabu
10-13-19, 23:10
The spa was above the devuni vastuvula shop.

Just curious to know, you found her in which spa?

DesiNewton
10-14-19, 02:51
This contact was shared by my non ISG friend. Don't know whether some of the seniors know her. Digits ending with 629. Msged her on WA. After reference process, tasted her yesterday. Nothing much exciting happened. As usual Miss and WOT with LFK which she denied initially.

Negatives are place which is in amberpet, I literally stay in other side of city, took almost one and half hour for travelling.

Damages 2 k once.

John83
10-14-19, 05:46
Hi,

Can someone please share Mirror or Navya.

I can share few Bangalore contacts.

YoJohnny
10-14-19, 07:30
Hi,

Anyone tried and is she available now? Can someone give good review.

Frank.Martin,

Stay away. I got the details of the SP from the OP, number ending with xxx969. He is a scamster, have looted many earlier and have a complaint against him on one of the online forum as well. Stay away.

YoJohnny
10-14-19, 07:37
Frank Martin. Does the title give some hint about the hotel. Like the room, how much did it cost and what things you required to check in with a girl. My PM is open.

Hi,

Planned for Funday this Sunday. Planned with one of my EX, booked hotel and all done. Last minute ex gave hand. I am so disappointed after check-in the hotel so much got wasted. I have to come back for that bathtub at least.

Neclace garden.

Frank.

Rocky84
10-14-19, 09:17
I will be in Hyderabad later this week and will be put up in a star hotel around necklace road. I am looking for good classy Indes who know how to carry themselves around in a star hotel. I can reciprocate with contacts in Chennai and Bangalore. My PM is active and looking forward to some good fun in Hyderabad.

Kalyanram1338
10-14-19, 11:49

Got massage namesake.

After Cummings I got rather more excited. Kept thinking of her all along! Needless to say I fired two more rounds at hotel in her memory. Can't wait to visit again.Can you please share the contact of this NE and spa. My PM is active.

BabyKutu
10-14-19, 12:03
This spa has already been discussed a lot on this forum. And I personally feel that's it is one of the best options if budget is not a constraint.

Tried miss A today. Had a wonderful time. Great massage to start with. Dispo came off in 15 minutes. She was wearing a low neck, and the cleavage show was HOT. Started stroking my balls and Johnny from behind. I was almost in a doggy position myself. This is where she popped the Q about what service I desired.

What was on offer is B2B- 3 k, B2B+BBBJ-4 K. Slightly out of pocket, but went for the 4 K option. She took me to the bathing area, and washed me up. She also cleaned herself up. I started fingering her here itself.

She then took me back to the massage bed, and what followed was pure pure bliss. All I would say on this forum is that it was a complete GFE (minus sex).Good one, I know both the masseuse from 2012. They are damn good at what they do, total satisfaction, flip side a little on the higher side. Anyways good to see you enjoyed.

PartyHard7
10-14-19, 13:17
I just checked this, after seeing your post. It works brilliantly and the 3 word addresses look cool. E. g. The address of the hotel you mentioned is / froze. Relief. Readjust. This can be really used in day to day life for sharing addresses. Glad we have some techies here who are keeping us updated about latest trends / tech.

Coming to the relevant point, I won't suggest using it for sharing addresses of SP / MP over this forum, as anybody having knowledge of this standard can decode it. We can use it in PM though to share exact address, in place of GPS coordinates.

Hi friends,

How many of you feel comfortable using what3 words based location sharing. Quite easy and accurate. For example next galleria Punjagutta mall is index. Walls. Policy that simple. No description no coded signs nothing. Just let me know your views and suggestions.

Frank.

Arghzme
10-14-19, 15:04
I just checked this, after seeing your post. It works brilliantly and the 3 word addresses look cool. E. g. The address of the hotel you mentioned is / froze. Relief. Readjust. This can be really used in day to day life for sharing addresses. Glad we have some techies here who are keeping us updated about latest trends / tech.

Coming to the relevant point, I won't suggest using it for sharing addresses of SP / MP over this forum, as anybody having knowledge of this standard can decode it. We can use it in PM though to share exact address, in place of GPS coordinates.Wow this is amazing. But will get easily deciphered.

MtlBoy
10-14-19, 20:27
Girl tried to please but personally I will go for indie for that money. Not worth to spend it on massage cum BBBJ. 4 K+1. 5 K save your money.

She then took me back to the massage bed, and what followed was pure pure bliss. All I would say on this forum is that it was a complete GFE (minus sex).

SmootheRaj
10-15-19, 03:42
Though I am out of paid sex for quite sometime, yesterday was casually chatting with Navya and she tempted me with her friend pic and obliged to meet though was little higher. I need have much time but wanted to meet the gal with her dusky features. She is very young and very willing to please. She did everything to please, a good BJ which Navya suggested as my fav. Liked this part a lot. This session was more for me where she was in control and came in early than usual for time constraints and her BJ as well.

Face - 8/10 (if you like dusky gals).

Body - 8/10 (firm and good to try new positions, might explore).

Damage - 5 k I know its higher will push it down from next time with Navya.

WIR. May be but for a night.

Please reached out to navya if you have her number.

Arghzme
10-15-19, 06:43
Girl tried to please but personally I will go for indie for that money. Not worth to spend it on massage cum BBBJ. 4 K+1. 5 K save your money.I know what you mean bro. But can one really compare a fuck with a great relaxing massage followed by a blissfully awesome B2B?

Arghzme
10-15-19, 06:45

Got massage namesake.

After Cummings I got rather more excited. Kept thinking of her all along! Needless to say I fired two more rounds at hotel in her memory. Can't wait to visit again.What do you think about her titties bro? You think they original?

RrVee123
10-15-19, 06:47
Hi friends,

Frank.Got to know something new bro. Like our "Brahmi" said "Knowledge is Divine", it stands true.

Kkarunkk
10-15-19, 08:55
Hi guys,

Any recent FRs on this chick called Neelu? I was going through some old FRs, wa back. Almost a year and half back.

Was wondering if she is till around and available.