PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

LuciferHYD
10-15-19, 11:34
Hi guys,

I tried Mirrorwali, but not satisfied. She is very lean. But I can say she is not good with her health. Even offered me without condom which I denied gently.

Thanks in advance. Hope her loosing weight has nothing to do with her health issues . Her initiative of offering the deed without condom rings alarm bell and is a matter of serious concern.

Pratzonline
10-15-19, 12:23
Dear folks,

Have always Had this fantasy to taste a NE. Can any of the seniors or any one tried any good NE share some contacts?

Cheers,

Pratzonline.

LadduBabu
10-15-19, 14:59
Bros,

Does anyone know any independent Russian or any other girls or SP contact. I see lot of their activity in other cities. But, haven't seen much reviews here. Is it to do with some peeps keeping them as hidden gems. Please let me know. PM is active. I can reciprocate with the contacts I have. TIA!

UltimateBliss
10-15-19, 15:05
There is a new bird with Sp ending with 170. Quoting 6 k. Any reviews?

PartyHard7
10-15-19, 17:55
There is no comparison between the two. These Thais really know the art of handling your Johny skillfully and seductively by hand as well as mouth. One of the best HJ and BJ I ever received was from Miss A. I went to this spa at noon on a summer day and the AC was not working properly. But I came out totally relaxed and blissfully released. I agree that the price is on higher side, but they still get the traffic so they won't decrease. Happy that they are not increasing their charge with inflation.

I know what you mean bro. But can one really compare a fuck with a great relaxing massage followed by a blissfully awesome B2B?

PartyHard7
10-15-19, 17:57
No reviews yet, as the girl has not hit the ground yet. Will start from tomorrow.

There is a new bird with Sp ending with 170. Quoting 6 k. Any reviews?

BabyKutu
10-15-19, 17:57
Hope her loosing weight has nothing to do with her health issues . Her initiative of offering the deed without condom rings alarm bell and is a matter of serious concern.Well, as I have it from her, its a mix. She is losing weight for a side kick role (which I very much doubt) and some homeo medication gone wrong (meds for sinus). Either ways bare back is a sacrilege. I met her yesterday. More social than erotic and things are fine. My 2 cents.

PartyHard7
10-15-19, 18:03
It would not doubt that they are original. Firstly I have seen that kind of tits on few other NEs as well. Secondly, Miss V does not have that money to go under the knife. She and Miss E would blow out all the money earned thru extras in shopping.

What do you think about her titties bro? You think they original?

Frank Martin
10-15-19, 18:20
Hi,

This is first time I am writing update before the deed. It's been wonderful month overall I had more sex than any month in my life.

My friend is in contact with this beautician from yjog, who is looking for company. We managed to get her agreed to stay with us for two days. She just started now. I have booked a hotel now.

We will see how it goes.

Frank.

ForTheLulz
10-15-19, 23:36
Please share digits in PM.

Tried this chick from an SP. Decent experience, tries to please. Awesome boobs and great BBJ.

Damage: 3 k.

HardRock77
10-16-19, 03:36
Wasted 11 k.

Never take service from this SP number ending 73 xxxxx427. Booked this girl for night. SP promised full cooperation by the girl. But, the girl is worse than a roadside girl. Went to the OYO in JV clny. Dirty bedsheets, too many restrictions by the girl, no kissing, no boob sucking, no turning. Just fuck & go. Saggy boobs, smelly cat, seemed mentally unstable. Mood turned off and my Johnny refused to stand up. Fixed for 4 shots. Could hardly complete 2. Extremely rude behavior from SP and the girl.

Don't fall for this trap. Attaching girl's image.

Arghzme
10-16-19, 03:40
It would not doubt that they are original. Firstly I have seen that kind of tits on few other NEs as well. Secondly, Miss V does not have that money to go under the knife. She and Miss E would blow out all the money earned thru extras in shopping.LOL, ya agree with the shopping part. In fact sometimes I check out the brand of the phone / clothes to gauge whether the girl would be into extras or not.

Frank Martin
10-16-19, 15:38
Hi,

The girl came with some soft corner for my Friend, So its became a bit hard for me to handle in the beginning. Overall had a good time. I spend from 9 to 1 and my friend spend from 2 to 7. Damage is 10 K for girl and 5 K for oyo, food etc. Return 6 shots.

Frank.

Hi,

This is first time I am writing update before the deed. It's been wonderful month overall I had more sex than any month in my life.

My friend is in contact with this beautician from yjog, who is looking for company. We managed to get her agreed to stay with us for two days. She just started now. I have booked a hotel now.

We will see how it goes.

Frank.

MieGandalf
10-16-19, 16:31
Hey Frank,

Can you rate the experience?

Hi,

The girl came with some soft corner for my Friend, So its became a bit hard for me to handle in the beginning. Overall had a good time. I spend from 9 to 1 and my friend spend from 2 to 7. Damage is 10 K for girl and 5 K for oyo, food etc. Return 6 shots.

Frank.

JustiKyzer
10-16-19, 19:42
Hi,

Frank.Nice man 10 k for 6 shots is bang for buck awesome!

Playhulk
10-16-19, 19:43
LOL, ya agree with the shopping part. In fact sometimes I check out the brand of the phone / clothes to gauge whether the girl would be into extras or not.There was this new therapist Ms are, when I visited that MP last time. She was short and from a NE state (tourism promoted by Actress P. Chopra).

Has anyone tried her.

JustiKyzer
10-16-19, 19:46
No reviews yet, as the girl has not hit the ground yet. Will start from tomorrow.Dude, the girl looks real hot tho, damn he gets good girls when I am not in town!

Playhulk
10-16-19, 19:56
Bros,

Does anyone know any independent Russian or any other girls or SP contact. I see lot of their activity in other cities. But, haven't seen much reviews here. Is it to do with some peeps keeping them as hidden gems. Please let me know. PM is active. I can reciprocate with the contacts I have. TIA!Check your PM.

Lucifer340
10-16-19, 23:24
Hey guys,

New to this forum, can any one share some good local SP numbers. I'm visiting Hyderabad for a couple of weeks.

Pratzonline
10-17-19, 04:03
This is the Attached pic of loc contact SP.

Big scam. Did have membership when I sent the terrible FR.

Sharing the pic now.

Stay safe.

Cheers.

Pratzonline.

Raghav88
10-17-19, 07:30
Hello gentleman,

I'm here for few days and looking for some indy contacts. Or some really worthwhile spas. I've realised that plenty of spas off littleapp are offering extras. But rarely do I find those that match the quality in Delhi or outside India. I have found one Thai therapist in Ameerpet who does a nice release. Also shockingly good and big boobs for a Thai. Other local staff also offer. But not the same if you know what I mean.

Looking for some desi south Indian indy action still. Not particularly keen on Delhi girls coming here for short trips. Some genuine indys.

Will appreciate help and will oblige in return with whatever I can share. I have PM active.

I can give Mumbai, Delhi pointers. And pointers for any city in south east Asia. Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Singapore, Bangkok.

LadduBabu
10-17-19, 08:45
Thanks to all who pm'the me pointers that led to me to this contact. Contacted the SP and he said 10 k for the bird. I was able to get 1 k discount. She looked a year old than the pics he sent. But, close and I am sure it's to do with the make up also. Girl does smoke as I can feel it when I entered the room. Initially her attitude was not so good. But, I worked on it and she was OK at the end. One thing is, she is here for another 5 days only. If someone interested. Pm me. Initial attitude was "Just F* and go" . Here is my report card:

Face: 8/10.

Bazzookas: 9/10 (firm and handful. Felt good with the size of the girl vs these).

Cat. No smell (I am not into DATY).

Only LFK on, no DFK.

No bbj is being offered.

WIR. May not be, lot of birds flocking outside.

Will meet in next FR. Until then Sayonara!

LadduBabu
10-17-19, 09:46
Check your PM.Thanks bro.

MuscleHetero
10-17-19, 10:51
Guys beware of Nisha whose number ends with 098. She is quoting 8 K ,16 K and 24 K for one two and three sessions. And inspite of fixing an appointment she is last moment giving a hand.

BabyKutu
10-17-19, 11:04
Guys beware of Nisha whose number ends with 098. She is quoting 8 K ,16 K and 24 K for one two and three sessions. And inspite of fixing an appointment she is last moment giving a hand.Had a chat with her, someone spooked her as she was told her prices and availability on this forum. Someone even sent a snap of the post.

Guys out of curiosity. Why do we need to send anything to anyone from this forum? This has to be the pits.

Priyasax
10-17-19, 11:46
Hey guys,

New to this forum, can any one share some good local SP numbers. I'm visiting Hyderabad for a couple of weeks.Hi, please help me with the phone number of SP. I reside at Hyderabad.

RohanM
10-17-19, 16:31
Any idea what's status of street girls in Hyderabad, which area?

DesiNewton
10-17-19, 18:41
Even though I have her number long back, didn't try her for different reasons. Got bored of these common indies popular in forum. So pinged her on Sunday. As she's not available, so went for someother option. She called back. Agreed tonight short term. As there are many FRs so not going into details.

As usual doggy, miss nothing much. Missed BBJ. Had some LFK.

Pros: GFE.

Cons: assests, loose cat.

Damages: 8 k twice (she initially quoted 10 k but stood firm on 8 k).

LadduBabu
10-17-19, 18:42
I second BabyKutu on this. Never put shit in the food you eat. This forum is / should be treated highly private and never tell SP's nor birds about this forum. That way all the mongers get benefitted. And also, with my mongering experience here. We already spoiled SP's and girls with the higher rates, girl nakhras and poorest services. Now, with sharing about forum. We are shooting in the leg. So, please don't!

Had a chat with her, someone spooked her as she was told her prices and availability on this forum. Someone even sent a snap of the post.

Guys out of curiosity. Why do we need to send anything to anyone from this forum? This has to be the pits.

Frank Martin
10-17-19, 20:25
Hi Fellas,

How experience you are, how talented you are, end of all this you are just slave to your diQ. Some reason I fall for the sexyness and beauty of of Nisha and I fall for her charm. I sound stupid but let me say we all act stupid one or the other time.

Lost a quite money with return of a video call and few videos (not worth of what I spend).

Be cautious guys.

Frank.

MuscleHetero
10-18-19, 01:08
Now she will log on to ISG and keep a watch on our posts. Already there are lots of SPs and indies who are in ISG. Many times indies asked me where I got their number from, I used to reply from friends friend etc but never even gave a clue about ISG. Its upto to us to behave maturely and think with our brain.

Had a chat with her, someone spooked her as she was told her prices and availability on this forum. Someone even sent a snap of the post.

LadduBabu
10-18-19, 05:21
Oh. My senior. Sorry to hear that bro. Otherwise, how are you guys doing. Doesn't the real identity show up somewhere?

Hi Fellas,

How experience you are, how talented you are, end of all this you are just slave to your diQ. Some reason I fall for the sexyness and beauty of of Nisha and I fall for her charm. I sound stupid but let me say we all act stupid one or the other time.

Lost a quite money with return of a video call and few videos (not worth of what I spend).

Be cautious guys.

Frank..

LadduBabu
10-18-19, 05:24
Missed attaching the pics. Here you go!

Thanks to all who pm'the me pointers that led to me to this contact. Contacted the SP and he said 10 k for the bird. I was able to get 1 k discount. She looked a year old than the pics he sent. But, close and I am sure it's to do with the make up also. Girl does smoke as I can feel it when I entered the room. Initially her attitude was not so good. But, I worked on it and she was OK at the end. One thing is, she is here for another 5 days only. If someone interested. Pm me. Initial attitude was "Just F* and go" . Here is my report card:

Face: 8/10.

Blossom123
10-18-19, 07:06
Hi Fellas,

Be cautious guys.

Frank.So, What happened at the end? Did she not show up? Did you give her another chance?

Frank Martin
10-18-19, 14:27
Hi,

Lot of people are in an impression that I am holding grudge against nsha. Let's be very clear, I don't believe in revenge. It hurts us more than others. If someone cheats me I will stay away. I don't try to get revenge. By the time I post this, she vacated the hotel almost 5 days.

I just wanted to share my experience and alert the fellow mongers. I have no bad feelings towards nsha.

Frank.

Hi Fellas,

Be cautious guys.

Frank.

ManDone
10-18-19, 17:09
Seems to be a great SP. Please msg her contact my fren. Thanks in advance!

Finally got Siri'ized in Hyderabad. She is surely good in my opinion. I am sure, there are multiple reports on her. But, here my report:

Looks. Okay (possibly wearing out).

Boobs. Handful.

Bbj. She surely got skills.

Cat. Felt tite (I may be mis-judging. LOL).

Great attitude for sure.

WIR. May be.

HTH. Tx!

ForTheLulz
10-18-19, 18:06
Hi, can you please DM her digits.

Even though I have her number long back, didn't try her for different reasons. Got bored of these common indies popular in forum. So pinged her on Sunday. As she's not available, so went for someother option. She called back. Agreed tonight short term. As there are many FRs so not going into details.

As usual doggy, miss nothing much. Missed BBJ. Had some LFK.

Pros: GFE.

Cons: assests, loose cat.

Damages: 8 k twice (she initially quoted 10 k but stood firm on 8 k).

LadduBabu
10-19-19, 06:04
Seems to be a great SP. Please msg her contact my fren. Thanks in advance!Bro,

Get a PM for anyone to share anything.

Pratzonline
10-19-19, 06:27
Truly thankful to all the folks who helped me with her number. (you guys know who you are: D).

Lots of confusion initially 2 Navya's on the forum. Had to revisit the FR before contacting her.

Here is my FR.

She is slim and more on the lean side (Size Zero is not the right description in my opinion) and people who prefer chubby curves may be disappointed.

Has a safe place in a gated community so absolutely safe. Soft spoken and guided me to her flat. She had just woken up in the afternoon so asked me to relax and went for a shower.

Love the fact she wanted to be clean before the act. She has a AC now (read some FR where the place was getting hotter).

Allows you any to go freely over her.

Boobs:8/10 super soft and firm!

Cat: 8/10 Clean.

No BBBJ was offered, rather I didn't ask.

Only issue is guess she was tired and after a while I felt was a little half dead.

But nevertheless I enjoyed her.

Great attitude!

She also introduced me to another friend not from the city and visited her for a short while this friend was in the house all the time we had our session.

But no disturbance total safe.

People who love lighter and slimmer girls have may have a good time.

Cheers.

Happy mongering and Thanks again!To the folks!

Pratzonline.

UltimateBliss
10-19-19, 08:18
Hi bros,

Looking for pointers on dancers for a bachelors party. FS not required. Please pm if anyone has any info.

Incognito0592
10-19-19, 11:37
Hi all,

My subscription got expired and I was unable to renew it with bitcoins. Can some good soul help me out.

Cocobolo23
10-19-19, 12:45
Hi Fellas,

Be cautious guys.

Frank.We have to be always carefull and always try to be straight to point. Remember GFE is GF like experience and not a real GF. Becoming more involved makes us take more risks which is serious health hazard also. DingDong with them is similar to doing with everyone she had been with.

Be Safe. Money can come back but health may not.

Kpmgey
10-19-19, 13:42
Hyederbadis mongers. Got some SP numbers ending 14. 86. 14. Shared few pics and asking 6 k for a shot at some Oyo hotel around gaxhibowli. 9 k for 3 hrs hrs. I always prefer my place they would charge more for that. Anyone has any experience with an of these SPs. Gals pics shared with few good gems. Need feedback before I open my innings in this city of nizams.

WellWisher9784
10-19-19, 16:03
Hey guys,

Its been a while, been to RT spa Him'nagar, same old place, had gone for a pure massage as it had been ages I had taken one, took Swedish, surprisingly it was a replenish time, then, it was a blissful experience, later to the end was asked for a HJ, said I just need a massage of it not HJ, she obliged and took 1 k, these Thai's really know how to recharge your level. The massage was soo good that it made me cum, its usually very hard for me to cum so easily. It was really. A relaxed Session.

Damage 1 k.

Counter 1.8 k.

Be safe. Bang safe.

LadduBabu
10-19-19, 19:47
Use localbitcoins to buy them anonymously and transfer them. Check one of my previous post for few more details and feel free to let me know if you couldn't do it.

Hi all,

My subscription got expired and I was unable to renew it with bitcoins. Can some good soul help me out.

Jgaurpaw99
10-20-19, 06:54
Just came across this news article. It may be insignificant one. Lads avoid the shady ones to be safe.

https://www.thehansindia.com/telangana/prostitution-racket-busted-in-hyderabad-4-held-573711

BabyKutu
10-20-19, 07:05
Just came across this news article. It may be insignificant one. Lads avoid the shady ones to be safe.

https://www.thehansindia.com/telangana/prostitution-racket-busted-in-hyderabad-4-held-573711Will get fresh intel PM time on LE plans. Hang tight. BAU till then.

Jgaurpaw99
10-20-19, 08:08
I happened to meet this mature lady few weeks ago. She is quite classy and carries herself well. She is well educated and communicates in English decorously. Though I was skeptical, out curiosity and I went on to meet her. Though she is completely cooperative I was not able to get myself into the act completely and feel comfortable around as I can clearly see the age difference between us and realized that I am not into mature ladies. For folks who are into mature ones mature ones, she quite a company as she has no restriction on number of shots during the deed.

Cost: 15 k for day + Hotel.

WIR: Nope. Mature are not my kind.

Sunny0938
10-20-19, 12:00
Can you share the details.

I happened to meet this mature lady few weeks ago. She is quite classy and carries herself well. She is well educated and communicates in English decorously. Though I was skeptical, out curiosity and I went on to meet her. Though she is completely cooperative I was not able to get myself into the act completely and feel comfortable around as I can clearly see the age difference between us and realized that I am not into mature ladies. For folks who are into mature ones mature ones, she quite a company as she has no restriction on number of shots during the deed.

BoldGuy8
10-20-19, 13:14
Use localbitcoins to buy them anonymously and transfer them. Check one of my previous post for few more details and feel free to let me know if you couldn't do it.Hi,

I was just going through posts, suddenly saw your post regarding subscription activation. I was struggling from past few months. But after following your posts I just got my subscription activated in just 2 hrs. Thanks a lot. People like you are gem for the forum.

Whozgonna
10-20-19, 17:31
Truly thankful to all the folks who helped me with her number. (you guys know who you are: D).

Lots of confusion initially 2 Navya's on the forum. Had to revisit the FR before contacting her.

Here is my FR.

She is slim and more on the lean side (Size Zero is not the right description in my opinion) and people who prefer chubby curves may be disappointed.

Has a safe place in a gated community so absolutely safe. Soft spoken and guided me to her flat. She had just woken up in the afternoon so asked me to relax and went for a shower.

Love the fact she wanted to be clean before the act. She has a AC now (read some FR where the place was getting hotter)..Some here this way will be appreciated bro. Please PM the contacts.

Cheeers!

MuscleHetero
10-21-19, 00:42
After Nisha had left me high and dry went through the forum and contacted many bros for contacts but only Partyhard 7 was kind enough to respond. Tried contacting Rose but she didn't respond. Partyhard bro gave me a contact of Sp with reference. Contacted him and he sent me the pic of the below profile. Fixed the deed for 6 K for 1 session incall. Sp was a courteous guy who guided me to the place which was an apartment. When I was climbing the stairs three were some people sitting down but they didn't ask me anything. Went inside Sp was waiting, paid up front and he made me comfortable. Went into the room after the WG was ready. She was same as in pic but darker. Was from Delhi and after little conversation in my broken Hindi went for the deed. The girl was cooperative. Allowed LFK but her cigarette breath was a turn off. She has good soft boobs and gave BBBJ for some time and herself put on a see with her mouth allowed fingering and different positions. She was involved in the act and said she came once. After I came washed myself gave her 500 tip and went outside and thanked the Sp who was waiting in the hall and left the place.

GFE-5/10.

Attitude-7/10.

Body-6/10.

Boobs-7/10.

Ass-6/10.

BBBJ-6/10.

Overall-6/10.

Guys if you want sp contact pm Partyhard 7 as he specifically asked not to give the contact without his knowledge.

Rocky84
10-21-19, 06:40
Hi brethren,

I am visiting Hyderabad and will be staying at the courtyard, lower tank bund road, can any one let me know how the hotel is w. Are. T getting in girls? Do they have access card enabled lift? Also any contacts will be highly appreciated and reciprocated. My PM is active.

YFriend
10-21-19, 08:12

WIR: Nope. Mature are not my kind.Can you please share the details in PM please.

WannaDate11
10-21-19, 08:50
Can someone please help me with Navya contact. Would appreciate it. Can reciprocate with Siri contact info.

WannaDate11
10-21-19, 08:53
Finally had a chance to meet Siri. Language barrier as I do not know any Telugu but that did not deter me from finding the location. Lot has been said about the old lady in the house but not sure if anyone else has had to give her a tip as well.

Coming to the deed her BJ skills are top notch apart from that I personally did not have a GFE experience. Overall it's a good experience with an indie local housewife. I might repeat as not too many options in Hyderabad.

Arghzme
10-21-19, 10:11
Can you share the details.How old was she? And figure etc?

BabyKutu
10-21-19, 11:48
Brethren,

We have a green light this week. All spa's across the city have negotiated commissions, so safe and clear.

Stay clear of Salons masquerading as spa's. Some have gathered lot of attention with few fellow bro's putting out names and addresses openly. Stay away please. Ensure you check with the reception before making an unsolicited visit.

I will have more details in a separate report on new age LE tactics.

Stay safe. BK.

ForTheLulz
10-21-19, 13:25
Digits ending with 34/28.

Name Anjali.

RoofHills
10-21-19, 15:41
The famous saloon chain. Today I came to know they have spas attached in few places. I went to one in Secbad.

The spa has ambiance, with 5 rooms and 6 girls queued up and I choose one. There are 4 north and south and 2 NE.

Rooms are spacious and Rooms also spacious and clean with bathroom attached had steam and hot shower.

Massage started with very basic and flipped me after 15 minutes, started front side massage with in 5 minutes asked about extras, she quoted B2B is 4 K, after bargain came down to 3.5 k, she has firm saggy soft boobs. Came on top of me, Had fun for 15 minutes. Finally cum on her body.

I took shower and therapist came with coffee. I had quick sip and left with hope next time I will get better one, who can ALSO do better massage.

Damages 2 k+3.5 k.

Playhulk
10-21-19, 15:58
Hi bro.

Got this pic from Hyderabad thread gallery.

Is she same Navya you visited.

What were the damages.

Here is my FR.

Love the fact she wanted to be clean before the act. She has a AC now (read some FR where the place was getting hotter).

Allows you any to go freely over her.

Boobs:8/10 super soft and firm!

Cat: 8/10 Clean.

No BBBJ was offered, rather I didn't ask.

Only issue is guess she was tired and after a while I felt was a little half dead.

But nevertheless I enjoyed her.

Great attitude!

She also introduced me to another friend not from the city and visited her for a short while this friend was in the house all the time we had our session.

But no disturbance total safe.

People who love lighter and slimmer girls have may have a good time.

Cheers.

Happy mongering and Thanks again!To the folks!

Pratzonline.

Playhulk
10-21-19, 16:01
The famous saloon chain. Today I came to know they have spas attached in few places. I went to one in Secbad.

The spa has ambiance, with 5 rooms and 6 girls queued up and I choose one. There are 4 north and south and 2 NE.

Rooms are spacious and Rooms also spacious and clean with bathroom attached had steam and hot shower.

Massage started with very basic and flipped me after 15 minutes, started front side massage with in 5 minutes asked about extras, she quoted b2 b is 4 K, after bargain came down to 3. 5 k, she has firm saggy soft boobs. Came on top of me, Had fun for 15 minutes. Finally cum on her body.

I took shower and therapist came with coffee. I had quick sip and left with hope next time I will get better one, who can ALSO do better massage.

Damages 2 k+3. 5 k.Prices were steep bro.

Hope the massage and the girl were really good.

SadBoyz
10-21-19, 16:21
Hello,

I am a new member as I've recently stumbled upon this forum. After reading quite of your messages I am very much excited to be in the care of such wise and knowledgeable seniors. I wish to purchase the subscription but it seems quite a problematic method. I would request if any brother can help me out with the process and find a different method. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experiences.

Regards,

Sadboyz.

SadBoyz
10-21-19, 16:25
After Nisha had left me high and dry went through the forum and contacted many bros for contacts but only Partyhard 7 was kind enough to respond. Tried contacting Rose but she didn't respond. Partyhard bro gave me a contact of Sp with reference. Contacted him and he sent me the pic of the below profile. Fixed the deed for 6 K for 1 session incall. Sp was a courteous guy who guided me to the place which was an apartment. When I was climbing the stairs three were some people sitting down but they didn't ask me anything. Went inside Sp was waiting, paid up front and he made me comfortable. Went into the room after the WG was ready. She was same as in pic but darker. Was from Delhi and after little conversation in my broken Hindi went for the deed. The girl was cooperative. Allowed LFK but her cigarette breath was a turn off. She has good soft boobs and gave BBBJ for some time and herself put on a see with her mouth allowed fingering and different positions. She was involved in the act and said she came once. After I came washed myself gave her 500 tip and went outside and thanked the Sp who was waiting in the hall and left the place..Hello,

I am a new member here, I request some one to help me out with the process of subscription. I am unable to make any purchases. Also, I thank you all for sharing your expertise knowledge.

Arghzme
10-21-19, 17:47
Prices were steep bro.

Hope the massage and the girl were really good.At these prices I'd prefer going back to Ms. A / b at the precious stone spa.

DesiYuva
10-21-19, 18:20
Hi all,

When to the G spa in the SCM and as it was reported earlier as Hit or miss.

DK.Had been 5 time as I took membership, was. Lucky couple of times and one was Thai and another is Mizo girl and now she left the place.

Miss T,Miss see, Miss L & Miss J got good racks, no luck but massage is good and all of them previously worked only in professional spas. So its hard to convince them.

AceHole1
10-21-19, 18:33
Need info on the famous indies in the forum who allow DFK. Also, any contacts who allow DFK highly appreciated. Thank You.

HarryMan1
10-21-19, 18:37
This is a couple of weeks old FR. Thanks to DesiNewton got digits of so called 'Oman Girl'. Set up deed at my place at night (after multiple cancellations) for two times at INR 8000. She arrived by cab. I know it was mentioned that she is on heavier side, but honestly I found her to be fat (young and firm fat). I am not really into fat women (nothing against them, but my preference) was in two minds to send her back, but it was late so went ahead (no regrets here. Read on). Chatted with her and she mentioned that she smokes up (and is carrying the same). Now I never smoked up and had sex, but decided to try it. She took out one and we smoked. I would have taken 4-6 drags, and it was potent stuff. Honestly guys it just started a surreal experience. Not sure if I was hallucinating or just happy, but she did seemed to be one of the most beautiful women I ever met (not fat now, but curvaceous) . And she was good at what she went out to do. Awesome BBBJ, really good dry humping, touches you at the right places, DFK (not sure I would call it DFK, as minimal tongue action), real response to DATY. Guess, she is a pro at this and the good part is that she remembered to get the rubber before I entered her. First shot was simply amazing. The second was not that great but good experience nonetheless. I am so sure if I had not smoked up it would not been that enjoyable. That said, couple of things- she did not mention Oman, but said that she was from Bombay and working on projects in Hyderabad, and stays with adopted animals / pets (not sure she was telling the truth or not, but who cares). Will repeat? Not really, I am pretty sure that I am in a state where I am not fine / comfortable with losing control / consciousness. Will stick to Indies (Hyderabad is dry) and trusted SPs. But was an experience for sure.

Cheers.

StillWaiting
10-21-19, 19:03
Has anyone met shilpi recently?

She quotes very high like a film star and doesn't budge at all. Let me know if anyone visited her recently.

PaidPtc
10-21-19, 19:34
Hi bro, can you please check your PM and if possible respond back.

Frank Martin
10-21-19, 19:41
Hi,

Whole day was with just doing shopping and fed up. Few days back one of ISG friend expressed fantasy of having virgin girl. One of my SP proposed the same opportunity few years back. So contacted him again to help the fellow member. I am calling him almost an year back. Happened on Friday.

Saturday, while I was tired and bored, he pinged me he got some fresh loaf. I went there all the way from SR. Nagar to Nacharam. The local one looks nice and I wanted to take her for both shots. But SP insisted that why can't I taste both, one each. Agreed in the beginning but started with local.

Her name is Rubeena, slim girl with good rack. The girl attitude is good but lack the seductive nature. She is ready to please but started by stripping of completely at the beginning no romance. Had a good session. Now the Mumbai girl Mona came She doesn't talk much she doesn't do much good rack average face. She doesn't resist but she never put efforts. Got pissed of after spending 15 minutes and then asked her to leave and asked the SP to send the first girl. First girl came and result was amazing.

Paid for two shots and left while raining. (SP was knocking on the door due to other customers, I warned him after came out).

Total damage is 4 K, will repeat only for Rubeena.

Note:- During shopping observed nice color at madras silk why junsun.

Frank.

LadduBabu
10-22-19, 01:41
I wrote couple of times about this. Please check and let me know if you couldn't do it.

Hello,

I am a new member here, I request some one to help me out with the process of subscription. I am unable to make any purchases. Also, I thank you all for sharing your expertise knowledge.

LadduBabu
10-22-19, 01:46
Awesome bro. Glad to know it worked. And surely happy to see a good note. Keep FR'ing.

Hi,

I was just going through posts, suddenly saw your post regarding subscription activation. I was struggling from past few months. But after following your posts I just got my subscription activated in just 2 hrs. Thanks a lot. People like you are gem for the forum.

HydNewbie
10-22-19, 03:10
Any reviews on the below mentioned girl.

PartyHard7
10-22-19, 03:51
I met her couple of months. Charge was 7 k for 2 shots. Anything above this price is not worth it. Though I was not happy with her looks, I was pretty happy with the efforts she puts in to please. She is aware about this forum.

Has anyone met shilpi recently?

She quotes very high like a film star and doesn't budge at all. Let me know if anyone visited her recently.

RiddleMan
10-22-19, 09:03
Hi,

I am visiting from USA and need help in getting a genuine contact for trying beautiful birds. Even TV / Movie actress / anchors as well. Please help.

SadBoyz
10-22-19, 09:57
Hello brothers,

I am very new to this forum as well as the mongering scene.

I am 24, a fairly attractive male with athletic physique but my johnny is just 5 inch and it doesn't last more than 10-20 seconds in first shot.

I've already given up on my Johnny and am looking to improve my other skills.

I have more than 20+ local SPs who quote as low as 3 k for 2 shots to SPs who quote 10 k for 1 shot.

None of them ask for any advance and all the images they share seem to be genuine as I've tried few of them and also reverse searched the ones that seemed too good to be true.

What I wish for is the guidance of all the senior members and share digits with me (if possible) and I will reciprocate the same.

What I am really looking for is;.

1. Indies who are co-operative and patient.

2. Birds who are very good with DFK.

3. Super clean as I want to practice my DATY skills.

4. Sloppy BBBJ.

5. Looks doesn't matter.

All in all, I wish to get GFE.

Thank you,

Sadboyz.

Sakku07
10-22-19, 14:53
Hey folks!

Have some free time this month, tasted most of the "discussed" birds in this forum and looking to meet someone young (Early to mid/late twenties) who's also clean and good looking. GFE is a big plus, if yes. Please PM me if any of you are willing to help a brother out.

Will try to reciprocate, yes. Cheers!

BabyKutu
10-22-19, 18:08
Hi,

I am visiting from USA and need help in getting a genuine contact for trying beautiful birds. Even TV / Movie actress / anchors as well. Please help.You need to get a PM first. You are looking at 160 USD and upwards a pop.

NicksTonic
10-22-19, 19:09
After a good experience in Bangalore spa I am back today and decided to go back to the same spa which I chose to go from a couple of times. (For Bangalore FR check my. Thread).

The reason is I like a particular therapist but max I could convince her for B2B but after Bangalore experience I decided to go for it and went prepared with the safety.

Fixed an appointment after 4 pm and reached 20 min late and she is already booked by other client. I waited for 15 more min and she is done with her session. Now I got a little exited so. I started pushing her but she knew where I was going. Her massage went on for more than 20 min, by then I gave up and thought she is not prepared for this and started negotiating for full service. After few tries and negotiations she accepted for full body B2B and HJ. After few minutes I started playing with her pussy and made her horny and now negotiated with her. She finally said yes and I was very very exited. She started with her on top then I completed in missionary position. For this deed the bed was put down on the floor so that it won't create noise.

She is very polite but needs to provide that trust to get full service. She is average slim and a little dusky girl, and she is married.

The spa is near begumpet metro on road towards amerpet. In the famous red building. Translate to Hindi and you will the place.

Massage 7/10.

Body 7/10.

B2 B 8/10.

Gff 7/10.

Total 9/10.

Damage 1500 at counter.

Full deed 2500.

Total 4000.

Jgaurpaw99
10-22-19, 19:52

WIR: Nope. Mature are not my kind.My inbox received quite many requests asking for contact details. I have shared the contact to many seniors who requested.

BTW her age around 50 (Don't judge me. Pictures are deceiving and I was experimenting and I did not like it). She is not from Hyderabad. She travels around.

RajKumar1988
10-22-19, 21:01
Hi everyone,

Any review on below attached women, quoting 25 k for night, trying to get down to 15 k. Anyone tried her, any reviews?

HoneyHunt05
10-23-19, 02:30
Looks aged and not worth the money she quotes!

Hi everyone,

Any review on below attached women, quoting 25 k for night, trying to get down to 15 k. Anyone tried her, any reviews?

HydStar
10-23-19, 02:40
Hi everyone,

Any review on below attached women, quoting 25 k for night, trying to get down to 15 k. Anyone tried her, any reviews?Looks are powered by beauty plus app. Ask for the ones without it. You'll run for sure.

PartyHard7
10-23-19, 03:31
Bro,

You should first contact a good male sexoloqist / androloqist doctor, rather than SPs. 10 to 20 seconds at your age is an issue for sure, but the good news is it can definitely be cured with medication and special exercises. One's tool length has nothing to do with his erection or penetration duration. You can be good on bed and last long with a 5 inch one.

There is nothing wrong in taking medical help to make your sex life more pleasurable. I can give details of the doctor who I had consulted in the past, if you like. Also, if you have the fantasy of getting your tool checked by a lady doctor, there is one near Chiru blood bank in JHills. She claims to be the first female androloqist (male sex issues) in India and got several awards, but I have never consulted her and can't vouch for her.

I won't recommend DATY and DFK with full time working girls, no matter how clean she looks from outside. I advise you get your issue resolved and get a GF / fling and practice these skills on her.

Hello brothers,

I am 24, a fairly attractive male with athletic physique but my johnny is just 5 inch and it doesn't last more than 10-20 seconds in first shot.

I have more than 20+ local SPs who quote as low as 3 k for 2 shots to SPs who quote 10 k for 1 shot.

None of them ask for any advance and all the images they share seem to be genuine as I've tried few of them and also reverse searched the ones that seemed too good to be true.

What I wish for is the guidance of all the senior members and share digits with me (if possible) and I will reciprocate the same.

What I am really looking for is;.

1. Indies who are co-operative and patient.

2. Birds who are very good with DFK.

3. Super clean as I want to practice my DATY skills.

4. Sloppy BBBJ.

5. Looks doesn't matter.

All in all, I wish to get GFE.

Thank you,

Sadboyz.

LadduBabu
10-23-19, 03:40
I recently visited her. She looks older. But, good BBJ and tries to please you. Expect full review in a day or two. HTH meanwhile!

Any reviews on the below mentioned girl.

PartyHard7
10-23-19, 03:42
This one is on SA with username Tashu. She is old and there are few posts on forum about her. Meet her casually before you proceed.

Hi everyone,

Madmax00
10-23-19, 05:28
Bro,

You should first contact a good male sexoloqist / androloqist doctor, rather than SPs. 10 to 20 seconds at your age is an issue for sure, but the good news is it can definitely be cured with medication and special exercises. One's tool length has nothing to do with his erection or penetration duration. You can be good on bed and last long with a 5 inch one.

There is nothing wrong in taking medical help to make your sex life more pleasurable. I can give details of the doctor who I had consulted in the past, if you like. Also, if you have the fantasy of getting your tool checked by a lady doctor, there is one near Chiru blood bank in JHills. She claims to be the first female androloqist (male sex issues) in India and got several awards, but I have never consulted her and can't vouch for her.

I won't recommend DATY and DFK with full time working girls, no matter how clean she looks from outside. I advise you get your issue resolved and get a GF / fling and practice these skills on her.Hi bro,

Really like all your suggestion. Looks like you are pro at this. I am new to Hyderabad and looking for guidance. Also, can you share the doctor details in JHills? I live close to there.

Thanks.

Estasy
10-23-19, 05:58
Any hints on name of spa or therapist?

After a good experience in Bangalore spa I am back today and decided to go back to the same spa which I chose to go from a couple of times. (For Bangalore FR check my. Thread).

The reason is I like a particular therapist but max I could convince her for B2B but after Bangalore experience I decided to go for it and went prepared with the safety.

Fixed an appointment after 4 pm and reached 20 min late and she is already booked by other client. I waited for 15 more min and she is done with her session. Now I got a little exited so. I started pushing her but she knew where I was going. Her massage went on for more than 20 min, by then I gave up and thought she is not prepared for this and started negotiating for full service. After few tries and negotiations she accepted for full body B2B and HJ. After few minutes I started playing with her pussy and made her horny and now negotiated with her. She finally said yes and I was very very exited. She started with her on top then I completed in missionary position. For this deed the bed was put down on the floor so that it won't create noise.

She is very polite but needs to provide that trust to get full service. She is average slim and a little dusky girl, and she is married.

The spa is near begumpet metro on road towards amerpet. In the famous red building. Translate to Hindi and you will the place.

Massage 7/10.

Body 7/10.

B2 B 8/10.

Gff 7/10.

Total 9/10.

Damage 1500 at counter.

Full deed 2500.

Total 4000.

BabyKutu
10-23-19, 06:31
Hello brothers,

What I wish for is the guidance of all the senior members and share digits with me (if possible) and I will reciprocate the same..Bro,

Firstly size of jhonny has nothing to do with sexual satisfaction, fact says 2 inches and upwards is enough to make a women orgasm. So relax there. It is what it is and we Indians are lucky.

Coming to you not lasting more than 10 sec's well. For starters stop watching porn or reduce watching porn, wanking once a day reduces the sensitivity of the blood vessels under the glans which makes you to come early. Jhonny gets more used to your grip and hand than the warm and mushy pussy. In short stop / reduce masturbation.

Practice delaying tactics like withdraw before climax indulge in foreplay or kissing or cuddling and start after few minutes.

DATY / DFK are STD risks doing these on WG / Pro's will leads to STD infection. Avoid as much as you can.

BBBJ. Sure short infection. Get used to CBJ safe and most women in Hyderabad don't even know what a sloppy BBJ is, at best you will get a teethy CBJ. Avoid as much as you can.

GFE time with chicks has 2 angles. You will need to win their trust by frequenting them and treating them with utmost respect & not being forceful till they open up. However refrain from getting personally enticed and drawn into infatuation. So the trick is make more trips and she will open up. Patience is the key here.

The above are my 2 cents, rest is your call.

All the best. BK.

BabyKutu
10-23-19, 06:54
Hi everyone,

Any review on below attached women, quoting 25 k for night, trying to get down to 15 k. Anyone tried her, any reviews?Not worth, she is half her beautiful self without App correction. Much older in reality.

Avoid at all costs.

Johnny91
10-23-19, 09:20
Awesome bro. Glad to know it worked. And surely happy to see a good note. Keep FR'ing.Thank you bro. It worked for me as well. It is very simple and easy process.

RajKumar1988
10-23-19, 10:56
Thanks bro, you saved my time and money. As per reviews, I decided to not to meet her.

Thanks everyone for quick response.

Happy mongering.

This one is on SA with username Tashu. She is old and there are few posts on forum about her. Meet her casually before you proceed.

Neo1980
10-23-19, 13:18
Can any seniors please put forward their opinion regarding the MR site for Hyderabad? TIA.

Pratzonline
10-23-19, 13:35
Have been curious to know how does this work?

It so happens what we get requests on PM. And once we share the contacts. The bird sometimes feels like is flooded with requests and suddenly a good Lead goes Underground.

How does one deal with this?

Seniors throw light?

Cheers,

Pratzonline.

MieGandalf
10-23-19, 13:58
Met Manisha today!

Good experience. Darjeeling bird. Safe location. She lives with a helper guy.

She needs a drink to turn on, and once she does, she's a wild one! Carry some alcohol if you want to build a good rapport.

I'm a teetotaler, though she likes guys who would have a drink with her. She offered me a drink the last time I was met her a year and a half ago.

An overall good experience. Boobs are medium and firm with erect nipples!

Report card:

Looks: 7/10. Used to look prettier a couple of years back.

DFK- 9/10: good DFK.

BBJ- 8/10. Started BBJ without me asking.

Boobs: 8/10: medium, maybe 34 C. Those boobs are a turn-on!

Cat: 7/10. Not too tight.

Body: 9/10. Not slim nor plump. Just about the right size.

Service: 8/10. Service was good! Semi-GFE.

Damage 5 k / shot.

WIR- Definitely for a dry day. She likes repeat customers. Semi-GFE.

Will share with brothers who have helped in the past and our good old responsive seniors!

Johnny91
10-23-19, 15:55
Hi Seniors,

I am a new member here. Got subscription today (thanks to Laddubabu bro).

Could anyone please share contact of an independent girl with GFE.

As I do not know about this forum earlier, I tried loc and Hyderabad VIP 69 blog on my own. Loc experience is very bad.

Blog experience is good as I went for Russian then. It is little on higher side 7 k per session.

I will contribute to this forum as and when I get experience.

Best regards.

PartyHard7
10-23-19, 17:26
I see that you don't have PM. I don't vouch for this lady doc because I had not visited her and don't want to make her famous suddenly.

If you still want to go to her, you can search for sexoloqist in that area in maps and you will find her.

P. S. Spelling mistake is intentional.

Hi bro,

Really like all your suggestion. Looks like you are pro at this. I am new to Hyderabad and looking for guidance. Also, can you share the doctor details in JHills? I live close to there.

Thanks.

NicksTonic
10-23-19, 17:58
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SadBoyz
10-23-19, 18:45
I am so thankful for both of you, PartyHard7 and BabyKutu, to guide me through this and be supportive. I want to message both of you but your inbox is full, if possible please make space for me. I wish to seek guidance.

After watching a lot of comments on the forum board, I've understood that the birds are divided into 3 types.

1. Indies / WG 2. MPS 3. SP (already mastered this).

I can understand the Indies and SP part, like how to identify them but how am I supposed to know if the MP is a something that provides FS or extras?

Also, when contacting the Indies through WA, is it safe to use your personal digit?

I read few comments that say about the birds initiating the calls and asking them to refer.

Is it safe? Doesn't that expose our identity? If not, how do we use a fake ID / WA or a fake digit.

I've also seen that DFKs, DATY and BBJ are risky on WGs as they might carry something but a lot of Senior members have rated the birds in these characteristics.

I understand that it is ones choice but if someone does get infected with something, isn't it possible for them to report back so that we can at least narrow it down to a small circle?

Sorry for bothering you all with such newbie questions, I am new to the scene and would like as many pointers from your amazing experiences.

Its because of Mirrorwali that I am so extra cautious and spooked. If possible please PM me these few details.

Digits of Navya and Rose.

And how to reach the Diamond konda spa / Precious stone spa. Fancying Miss V and A far too much. Johnny is going mad crazy.

Thank you in advance, I will return the favor with best of my skills. I have 20+ SPs, cheap ones to model ones, I will reciprocate with them.

KumarLS
10-23-19, 21:01
Hi brothers,

I was browsing through this forum for a while, and subscribed.

I do find the instructions here. However would like to share with you that.

We should not be buying bitcoins using cards via wallets like coinbase. It's too risky. Just in case if your bank gets a hint that you are dealing in crypto, the bank might have something to say.

Anyways, while the disclaimer is out.

Here is the summary of terms which makes it easy for someone to understand the bitcoins mechanism.

Cypto. Digital currency or say rewards.

Bitcoins. One of the many crypto currencies available.

Seller and buyer. Self explanatory.

Wallets. Like your purse where crypto is stored. Each wallet has its own address.

Exchange. Where you buy and sell crypto.

P2 P. Peer to peer transactions.

How to get subscription?

- We have to pay btc worth $25.

What are the next steps?

- Use Google to find the days btc to USD value.

- Give some levy to it and add minimal increments to be on safe side and to cover transaction costs.

Once the amount of btc is known.

Time to get wallet.

- Coinbase provides a wallet. Use if you want it.

- But, localbitcoins offers a wallet as well. I used this.

Just sign up on localbitcoins.

Check for a vendor who can help you get btc and get the transaction done.

Once the btc is in your wallet, you can use the wallet address shared by admin here and send it across.

You would get a transaction I'd.

Use the contact us page to send the transaction ID. Wait for approval.

P.S. - I am also waiting for approval, and I don't have anyone to blame as it takes some time.

Ignore if this is something you already know.

New to forum. And don't have pm yet as I am waiting for approval.

So, just wanted to add what I felt could help someone.

There are many alternatives. Having an idea about terminology and others would help in finding a good one.

Sorry for a lengthy one, and ignore if you are already well versed with all of this.

Thanks,

Kumar.

Nanda4418
10-23-19, 21:17
Hi seniors, can anyone PM me Navya contact details please.

HydGuy203
10-24-19, 01:41
Can any seniors please put forward their opinion regarding the MR site for Hyderabad? TIA.Not good bro. I think they are fake in Hyderabad site.

Ravinderreddy2
10-24-19, 03:22
https://www.google.co.in/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DHAe5zOekMkE&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwivvt-P7LPlAhXHLI8KHRF_DwgQtwIwAHoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0gyNxSqjjWnuQumetQsli-

HoneyHunt05
10-24-19, 05:31
As you say she is over 50 years, it would help if you can post her pics. Some women are hot even at that age but some may not be. So, mongers can decide whether to go for her or not based on the pics.

My inbox received quite many requests asking for contact details. I have shared the contact to many seniors who requested.

BTW her age around 50 (Don't judge me. Pictures are deceiving and I was experimenting and I did not like it). She is not from Hyderabad. She travels around.

KumarLS
10-24-19, 07:12
Bro,

Did PM you a few details, that I know when it comes to identity and staying safe. And few pointers that I know of or got to know by browsing using the pointers.

At DATY BBBJ DFK.

They are not safe and that is what I would like to say, if you are sure that the girl follows a bad sexual practice.

Any sexual infection, if we consider would work this way. Supplier and receiver.

I mean, between male and female, if one has it, the other is into a risk of getting it.

Most STDs are because of unprotected vaginal, anal or oral sex. So,

To stay safe.

1. Use a condom even if you like BJ.

2. In case you are too tempted for DATY because of the girl, and want to avoid risks, use dental dams.

Skin to skin infections in STD space are usually herpes. Oral herpes is because of something like the female having sores that are exposed and we having BBBJ.

Genital herpes because of the usual sex.

Condoms prevent the risk in most cases. For something like skin to skin DATY etc. It's best to avoid a contact if you feel the girl to be too risky.

At Mirrorwali. Going through the forum, I could see good things about her. I did not meet and hence, I would refrain from commenting.

Most of the times, they do get tested. I am not sure about everyone, I know of someone in Bangalore, and they did provide screenshots on their profile as someone has said something about her safety.

As said, as long as the person has helped mongers with GFE & in case of anyone (supplier and receiver, in the past sessions) not having any virus.

Should not have any issues. But safety is important. So, it's better be safe as we don't have an option of getting them tested before deed and even if we do, the tests are not instantaneous when compared to approach, and if the tests are done, the virus does not reflect immediately.

To summarize,

Avoid any contact if they have sores to be on a better side in case they are WG. And avoid bare backs. DFK with few whom you think don't have frequent visitors. As long as they are practicing safe sex, it's fine.

At major STD like HIV and all also have preventive measures these days. But,

One has to shell a lot of money on medication. Thanks to drug industry and money that they are into, we would never get medication that solves these issues, even if they can make use of their. ! Any infections these days are to suck us financially, and would make us take medicines just like modern day diabetes. Medicine has improved to a great extent to make subscription based business. No offense intended as I respect the field but not business around it.

Therefore, as they say, prevention is better than cure. And I end up this Bashan here with something I know.

P.S. - Not a doc. So, for any serious advice, you may consult the doctor and feel free to ask them doubts and they will answer. Just don't say this mongering thing and general discussion is what they should be happy about as well, as you wanted to know something.

Cheers,

Kumar.

I am so thankful for both of you, PartyHard7 and BabyKutu, to guide me through this and be supportive. I want to message both of you but your inbox is full, if possible please make space for me. I wish to seek guidance.

After watching a lot of comments on the forum board, I've understood that the birds are divided into 3 types.

1. Indies / WG 2. MPS 3. SP (already mastered this).

I can understand the Indies and SP part, like how to identify them but how am I supposed to know if the MP is a something that provides FS or extras?

Also, when contacting the Indies through WA, is it safe to use your personal digit?

I read few comments that say about the birds initiating the calls and asking them to refer.

Is it safe? Doesn't that expose our identity? If not, how do we use a fake ID / WA or a fake digit.

I've also seen that DFKs, DATY and BBJ are risky on WGs as they might carry something but a lot of Senior members have rated the birds in these characteristics.

I understand that it is ones choice but if someone does get infected with something, isn't it possible for them to report back so that we can at least narrow it down to a small circle?

Sorry for bothering you all with such newbie questions, I am new to the scene and would like as many pointers from your amazing experiences.

Its because of Mirrorwali that I am so extra cautious and spooked. If possible please PM me these few details.

Digits of Navya and Rose.

And how to reach the Diamond konda spa / Precious stone spa. Fancying Miss V and A far too much. Johnny is going mad crazy.

Thank you in advance, I will return the favor with best of my skills. I have 20+ SPs, cheap ones to model ones, I will reciprocate with them.

Kkarunkk
10-24-19, 07:58
https://www.google.co.in/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DHAe5zOekMkE&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwivvt-P7LPlAhXHLI8KHRF_DwgQtwIwAHoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0gyNxSqjjWnuQumetQsli-You mean Raids. OK OK.

BabyKutu
10-24-19, 08:49
I am so thankful for both of you, PartyHard7 and BabyKutu, to guide me through this and be supportive. I want to message both of you but your inbox is full, if possible please make space for me. I wish to seek guidance.Inbox clear. Go for it now. Shoot.

KumarLS
10-24-19, 10:05
Dear brothers,

I used a few websites where we could get basic consultation for law related queries and some say that being with a female counterpart in a private place with mutual consent is fine.

Some say that it's crime and gave me bhashan. I am a practical person and heavily influenced from broken marriages around.

Why is there a difference of opinion when there is one IPC in place. And I saw Ravinder brother sharing about raids on Oyo as well.

If we look at YouTube video, they portray it as a crime. I won't get into ethics. But, people loot the nation and they get a clean chit.

The one act that involves a male and a girl from Tinder or SA or other dating site at Oyo or some other place is their individual matter. There is a lot of moral policing and instances where in they call parents and do counselling kind of stuff. Some even take pictures and put it in papers.

At times, I think that matters like these are in grey area intentionally so that the looters can loot the country, and LE, and governance can focus on these elements.

P.S. - POV differs, and I am sorry if it offends anyone. I have huge respect for LE, but not for the system that does not provide a clarity.

I am not trying to scare the shit out of any new ones. I only wanted to check with anyone who has experienced such LE heat, how they avoided traps, and information as such.

Also, if you have any idea about law, please share if we go to jail for being with a lady? What would happen if we ever get caught?

As I said, not going to pretend here. Asking this to try my luck with different avenues out there and trying to be aware of consequences if any, to avoid procrastinating.

Thank you for any pointers.

Kumar.

Kkarunkk
10-24-19, 16:09
Dear brothers,

I used a few websites where we could get basic consultation for law related queries and some say that being with a female counterpart in a private place with mutual consent is fine.

Some say that it's crime and gave me bhashan. I am a practical person and heavily influenced from broken marriages around.

Why is there a difference of opinion when there is one IPC in place. And I saw Ravinder brother sharing about raids on Oyo as well.

If we look at YouTube video, they portray it as a crime. I won't get into ethics. But, people loot the nation and they get a clean chit.

The one act that involves a male and a girl from Tinder or SA or other dating site at Oyo or some other place is their individual matter. There is a lot of moral policing and instances where in they call parents and do counselling kind of stuff. Some even take pictures and put it in papers.

At times, I think that matters like these are in grey area intentionally so that the looters can loot the country, and LE, and governance can focus on these elements.

P.S. - POV differs, and I am sorry if it offends anyone. I have huge respect for LE, but not for the system that does not provide a clarity..While you may be right that as long as the sexual act with mutual consent between two provable adults is OK in the eyes of the law, you must be cautious to say the least. All said and done, our society does not 'appreciate' or accept prostitution, well yes, that may be a big hypocrisy, but you have to weigh your options between a facing a social stigma, amongst your own family and others and fighting the cops. We are a society, where we do not protest a cop when he stops us and issues a challan for not having a helmet etc or not having proper vehicle papers. So, if you think you can fight the cops and face the other consequent issues, it is your choice and adventure.

In this country and in most other countries if you get into the eyes of the cops, they can ruin your career, personality, etc etc if they wish to. So the caution.

Coming to the video posted by a fellow member of a news report of raids on OYO, please note that the OYO establishment gave rooms even without taking the guests IDs. That is a crime and that points to prostitution, that, if they wish can turn the case into kidnap and illegal detention of girls in the hotel etc etc. The cops can play football with you and you will not know what hit you from which direction. So the caution.

Rest is your choice.

Good luck, be safe, happy mongering.

SfoCowboy
10-24-19, 16:31
It takes a lot of guts to confront the cops. I was asked at a resort near Chennai when I was with my GF. We said we are in a live in and were ready to give ID proofs. The girl was pretty strong and answered with a cool sense. They didn't pursue us. Its pretty easy to extract a few thousands from ordinary citizens.

Dear brothers,

P.S. - POV differs, and I am sorry if it offends anyone. I have huge respect for LE, but not for the system that does not provide a clarity.

I am not trying to scare the shit out of any new ones. I only wanted to check with anyone who has experienced such LE heat, how they avoided traps, and information as such.

Also, if you have any idea about law, please share if we go to jail for being with a lady? What would happen if we ever get caught?

As I said, not going to pretend here. Asking this to try my luck with different avenues out there and trying to be aware of consequences if any, to avoid procrastinating.

Thank you for any pointers.

Kumar.

KumarLS
10-24-19, 18:16
Stay strong, and the lady should be strong as well. Instead of giving that tensed look. If in a hotel or resort, ensure the IDs are carried.

It takes a lot of guts to confront the cops. I was asked at a resort near Chennai when I was with my GF. We said we are in a live in and were ready to give ID proofs. The girl was pretty strong and answered with a cool sense. They didn't pursue us. Its pretty easy to extract a few thousands from ordinary citizens.

KumarLS
10-24-19, 22:30
Hi brothers,

I have a request, and if you can trust a new fella like me.

Kindly share a reliable SP contact or Indies who have their own place, with reference.

I can't spend on places now, and any leads are welcome. Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Also, if you can help with any pointers to find new leads; that would be really helpful (just in case if that's not a lot to ask for).

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,

HydStar
10-25-19, 02:38
Anyone had success with SA in Hyderabad? Is the premium membership worth a try?

There are very few profiles though, Just want to explore as Hyderabad is super dry of indies.

Cocobolo23
10-25-19, 03:09
Hi everyone,

Any review on below attached women, quoting 25 k for night, trying to get down to 15 k. Anyone tried her, any reviews?In short she is older really loose cat and not committed to act. Worth 8-9 K per night. Don't know why in SA quoting so much with confidence. LOL.

Jfera
10-25-19, 05:28
Hi guys,

Visiting Hyderabad this weekend, staying in Madhapur.

Can anyone recommend a nearby place for nude massage and b2 b?

Thanks!

Jfera.

RoofHills
10-25-19, 05:40
Saloon is in prime location, rooms are not bad. There are three Indian therapists I tasted all cakes three in different visits.

Massage is below average. Everyone do full service.

Cake 1: swarhi, she is in 30's with super saggy boobs and MILF figure. 2 k for b2 b. Over all not recommended.

Cake 2: pooja, she is in late twenties, dusky figure. Boobs are perfect and not saggy, face is below average but body is great to have fun. 5 k per one shot (she asked 8 k and came down to 5 k).

Cake 3: soumya, she is in 30's, fair and tall (5'6') slim figure, maintains hygiene, talks like a upper class girl and above average classy girl, massage is below average and full service is great but asking 12 to 15 k, she asks based on your maintenance. I have paid once 15 k and after that 12 k every time. My friend told me she charged him 10 k, but he is very quicky guy, in my opinion he pays anything over 5 k to anyone is waste.

Play safe.

So far the only 'saloon chain'offering 'massage with full service' which I noticed.

Pratzonline
10-25-19, 07:42
I guess its all about the confidence you deal with. Don't be arrogant and get defensive but its all mind-game. Show you are confident, and more importantly you yourself don't question your act and feel like a criminal. All this stuff is easy to say but all I'm getting at is its in the mind. People play mind-games and we better be good at it. Hold your ground and stay calm don't panic.

Make it look like it was consensual act and no one can question you that.

Ensure you don't violate simple laws like submitting ids before checking into hotel.

If you don't do the basics you are more prone to look like a offender.

Cheers.

Stay safe play smart and safe!

KrishForU
10-25-19, 07:50
Hi all,

I am naive when it comes to buying bitcoins, would like to take subscription but not able to figure out how to buy bitcoins. Please help in this regards.

Jfera
10-25-19, 08:35
Thanks for the quick response, bro.

Can you guide me to the name of the spa and how to find it? (I notice you don't have PM).

Cheers,

Jfera.

Saloon is in prime location, rooms are not bad. There are three Indian therapists I tasted all cakes three in different visits.

Massage is below average. Everyone do full service.

Cake 1: swarhi, she is in 30's with super saggy boobs and MILF figure. 2 k for b2 b. Over all not recommended.

Cake 2: pooja, she is in late twenties, dusky figure. Boobs are perfect and not saggy, face is below average but body is great to have fun. 5 k per one shot (she asked 8 k and came down to 5 k).

Cake 3: soumya, she is in 30's, fair and tall (5'6') slim figure, maintains hygiene, talks like a upper class girl and above average classy girl, massage is below average and full service is great but asking 12 to 15 k, she asks based on your maintenance. I have paid once 15 k and after that 12 k every time. My friend told me she charged him 10 k, but he is very quicky guy, in my opinion he pays anything over 5 k to anyone is waste.

Play safe.

So far the only 'saloon chain'offering 'massage with full service' which I noticed.

RoofHills
10-25-19, 08:50
My pm is active.

Thanks for the quick response, bro.

Can you guide me to the name of the spa and how to find it? (I notice you don't have PM).

Cheers,

Jfera.

Anlast120
10-25-19, 12:49
Can you please PM SP details? Thanks in advance!

Cool saw the pics of the girl looked great. This SP is safe and good collection.

SadBoyz
10-25-19, 18:25
Hello,

After failing to get a proper reply from Siri, Manisha and Radhika. I've given up on tasting Indies, they read messages but don't reply. I know Siri is a Telugu which is why I tried sending her an audio of my broken Telugu but that also doesn't seem to work as she sees it and doesn't reply at all.

If possible, please PM me digits of active Indies who can reply on WA. I want to taste Navya. If any one has her digits please be kind and share it. I will return the favor with best of my abilities.

Coming to the real question, I am going to focus on trying MPs as they seem to be a better option for a newbie like me.

After careful analysis of the forum board, I want to taste all the following birds from MPS. I also request all seniors to help me out with the pointers. Specially on how to negotiate with the birds while having a Message, how to deal at the counter and what kind of message to go forward with.

The birds and MPS are as follows.

1. Miss V * The don of NE * she's a must, I believe she's from Precious gem spa if not please correct me.

2. Miss B again, she's also from the blue precious gem spa.

3. Miss A * she's also from precious gem spa as mentioned by arghzme.

Please help me with how do I approach them and negotiate the charges. P. S, I am a very nervous guy in person which is transparent to the people who talk to me.

I want to locate the follow in spas mentioned by the seniors.

4. Diamond Konda spa, which was mentioned by Laddubabu comment #22440.

5. Kehdo na girl, FL spa -12 BH ** I see that many of given a lot of info about it but trust me, I tried finding it but failed to do so. Kindly help me out with better hints.

6. Duniya Spa in BH * Here message seems to be amazing that is why I want to visit it for sure, if any one knows the location please help me out.

Now, I also wanted some pointers on how to identify spas that provide extra services, I want to hunt and find new locations so that I can return the favors and contribute to the forum.

Thank you so much.

Arghzme
10-26-19, 06:45
Hello,

After failing to get a proper reply from Siri, Manisha and Radhika. I've given up on tasting Indies, they read messages but don't reply. I know Siri is a Telugu which is why I tried sending her an audio of my broken Telugu but that also doesn't seem to work as she sees it and doesn't reply at all.

If possible, please PM me digits of active Indies who can reply on WA. I want to taste Navya. If any one has her digits please be kind and share it. I will return the favor with best of my abilities.

Coming to the real question, I am going to focus on trying MPs as they seem to be a better option for a newbie like me.

After careful analysis of the forum board, I want to taste all the following birds from MPS. I also request all seniors to help me out with the pointers. Specially on how to negotiate with the birds while having a Message, how to deal at the counter and what kind of message to go forward with.

1. Miss V * The don of NE * she's a must, I believe she's from Precious gem spa if not please correct me.

2. Miss B again, she's also from the blue precious gem spa..1. V is at E Spa Smj.

2. And 3. At precious spa JH. Here you don't need to worry about approaching them. They will make it seem pretty obvious to you.

4. No Idea.

5. FL spa, BH. But I hear the Kehdona girl has left. But they have a 3 new girls. Haven't tried any. The dusky one looks good.

6. It is a good spa. But only Thais. No NE Indians.

Arghzme
10-26-19, 06:54
Hello,

Coming to the real question, I am going to focus on trying MPs as they seem to be a better option for a newbie like me..Firstly, thanks to Gandalf Bro for a quick share of the contact. Really appreciate it.

Met her, but unfortunately didn't have a good time. I don't know if it was me or it was her. Maybe it was the fact that she's a little too topori for me. Also, I think those boobs are fake. I could feel a layer of something when I held them. However, a lot of you have had a good time with her. So to each his own I guess.

One meat worth a meet (SWIDT) is S from Marredpally. Special thanks to Pratzonline for sharing her details. Has by far been my best experience. She's worth spending time with in general. The foreplay and the sex is good too. Damages 7 k. My best indie experience so far. However, ahe's a little selective and would want to meet you informally before the real deed. And will keep cancelling on purpose for a 2/3 days.

Also Navya is worth trying in my opinion. Feel free to message me for digits.

Discover5121
10-26-19, 08:02
Hi All,

There is some issue with my old I'd discover51 I am not able to post any reviews, so I had to create a new one, anyone similar issue.

Also there seems to lot of LE in Hyderabad as mentioned by some members here, be safe.

Cheers.

TallTally
10-26-19, 09:21
Hit couple of spas last week to try my luck. Went to the fnagar spa once again to be disappointed. Naga girl was on leave and was assigned another chubby NE. No extras this time but good massage. Not worth returning.

Next day ventured to find out the precious stone spa she finally found it as some one mentioned it's near a metro station. It's in a busy road and parking is pain in the butt. Surprisingly no upfront counter charges, the last just asked me to go the room. Asked for be (took a long time to figure out the name) LOL. She already had an appt and had to wait twenty min. And all has been written about her willingness to please. I don't have anything new to add but felt she is bit too old for my taste. Having said that this is one of the best exp one can get in Hyderabad at the current moment in MP.

She is full of tricks up her sleeve with her hands and she reminded me of a similar Chinese spa in Dallas where they can just make you come with plain teasing. She mentioned she used to work for a different chain earlier and the other spas are charging more. Also her expressions were bit over the top I felt where I wasn't sure whether she is enjoying or faking it. FWIW this is worth the money and sure spot place for some limited assured fun.

Happy mongering. Bang safe. 2+4 same set of services as others.

KumarLS
10-26-19, 17:28
Hi brothers,

Being new, I can get that it's tough to trust and share or pass on contacts. No offense and I understand.

Therefore, looked at the forum and saw something about blog sp. So, searched and found one.

Since there are many websites, I have scouted properly to find a website which I believe is reliable.

Can you please confirm if the number ending with 727 is legit? Also, the blog is now a blank page with no photos.

Just wanted to check if there is an issue? As there have been some raids recently on Oyo.

Just in case possible, please pm indie contacts who have their place with latest damage, which would help me stick to budget and avoid making it expensive.

Thank you for any help.

Thanks.

KumarLS
10-26-19, 18:46
Hi bro,

I have written step by step instructions. Check my profile for a list of posts, and you should find the one.

Though it sounds tough, it's easy. Just in case if you are stuck at a point, share the specific step that you need help with. Happy to help.

Thanks,

Hi all,

I am naive when it comes to buying bitcoins, would like to take subscription but not able to figure out how to buy bitcoins. Please help in this regards.

BabyKutu
10-26-19, 18:57
Firstly, thanks to Gandalf Bro for a quick share of the contact. Really appreciate it.

Met her, but unfortunately didn't have a good time. I don't know if it was me or it was her. Maybe it was the fact that she's a little too topori for me. Also, I think those boobs are fake. I could feel a layer of something when I held them. However, a lot of you have had a good time with her. So to each his own I guess.

Also Navya is worth trying in my opinion. Feel free to message me for digits.Agree can be rough to tame and handle at the first attempt, she opens up from 2/3 visit on wards. Not silicon's for sure, extra layer is fat which she did not have a year ago, she has put on a bit.

She needs to like you so frequent her and she will become a wild horse. Don't pay more than 5 K.

Playhulk
10-26-19, 20:43
Most of the indies will be busy due to the festival and hence may not meet you. Try to get in touch with them after a week or so.

Same is the issue with the birds at most of SPs.

That leaves with option to try MPs.

Arghzme has already given you info about the therapists you have asked for.

I will try to guide you based on my limited experience with MPs.

Try to avoid MPs like Mghvi, O2 and goje which are purely professional spas unless you want a really good msg.

On identifying spas: just try to read 1st 50-100 pgs of our thread. You have enough pointers to various spas. But if you want to find new spas with extras try to search in JD. Most of the not so popular spas provide extras. Try to call and ask for lineup, if they agree then sureshot extras and you may find some gems there. But on flipside most of them may be shady and risky. However unisex spas are comparatively low risky as they have female customers also.

Firstly be confident and dress well when you visit MPs. Basic things like proper grooming and smelling good will definitely help you. Try to carry mouthfreshners. Surprise her with chocolate / cookies. Respect and treat her well, make her laugh, chat with her. Ask her about her life, family, interests, food, etc. Be polite. Believe me this will give you rewards as you progress. All these will create good first impression and helps to break the ice.

Being new customer you don't have to do much at counter. But try to negotiate prices. They tend to give discounts for 1st timers. You can also opt for nearbuy coupon or pay same amount of cash as most MPs agree to that. As you visit them more often they tend to open up. If you visit any new MP and not sure of quality of birds or extras. Try to opt for basic msg with least cost as you want to test the waters before diving in properly.

Now the type of msg: It really depends on your mood at that time, looks of therapist, level of relaxation you need, etc.

You may choose dry / oil / cream but remember that few therapists will not give you b2 b after oil msg as they have to take bath post that.

As a 1st timer if I want more extras than just HJ I would opt for dry msg.

Clues during msg: Try to catch subtle hints from therapist like bringing her fingers too close to private areas, giving bum msg, etc. If they provide extras obviously they want to arouse you to earn some quick bucks. Complement her about hair or soft skin and then try to touch. If she allows then make next move like feeling her back, pinching cheeks, etc. These moves must be very organic and shud not seem hurried otherwise you may freak her out. Take it slowly.

Negotiate with therapist for extras. Its very important to keep prices under control. Its all mind game. If you bring it up you may seem desperate. Wait for her to make first move. If she doesn't budge, give some random name (sanjay, kumar, etc) as ref and say that your friend took it for lesser price (helps most of the times).

Damages for extras at various spas are mentioned in our FRs. Try to stick to the prices.

In the beginning even I was nervous to approach MPs. It all takes practice and experience. Try to follow above suggestions you will be good after few visits.

Pardon me for lengthy and detailed post.

As a beginner, you have asked very basic questions and I tried to give very basic answers.

Play safe.

Playhulk.

Playboy monster.

Hello,

2. Miss B again, she's also from the blue precious gem spa.

3. Miss A * she's also from precious gem spa as mentioned by arghzme.

Please help me with how do I approach them and negotiate the charges. P. S, I am a very nervous guy in person which is transparent to the people who talk to me.

I want to locate the follow in spas mentioned by the seniors.

4. Diamond Konda spa, which was mentioned by Laddubabu comment #22440.

5. Kehdo na girl, FL spa -12 BH ** I see that many of given a lot of info about it but trust me, I tried finding it but failed to do so. Kindly help me out with better hints.

6. Duniya Spa in BH * Here message seems to be amazing that is why I want to visit it for sure, if any one knows the location please help me out.

Now, I also wanted some pointers on how to identify spas that provide extra services, I want to hunt and find new locations so that I can return the favors and contribute to the forum.

Thank you so much.

Vbz2014
10-27-19, 09:47
It's really nice post for all beginners who want to try out things for first time.

This is kinda post that should be pinned at forum for all people.

Very well put and nicely explained.

If you expect things for money, all girls will be mechanical, but if you try to built up rapport or just be nice, and not demand anything, you might get surprised with the good service you get.

As it said in here, dress nicely, talk sweet, don't expect too much or demand anything that is unavailable and enjoy the small things.

As always, play safe.

Cheers.

And happy festival days.

Most of the indies will be busy due to the festival and hence may not meet you. Try to get in touch with them after a week or so.

Try to avoid MPs like Mghvi, O2 and goje which are purely professional spas unless you want a really good msg.

On identifying spas: just try to read 1st 50-100 pgs of our thread. You have enough pointers to various spas. But if you want to find new spas with extras try to search in JD. Most of the not so popular spas provide extras. Try to call and ask for lineup, if they agree then sureshot extras and you may find some gems there. But on flipside most of them may be shady and risky. However unisex spas are comparatively low risky as they have female customers also.

Firstly be confident and dress well when you visit MPs. Basic things like proper grooming and smelling good will definitely help you. Try to carry mouthfreshners. Surprise her with chocolate / cookies. Respect and treat her well, make her laugh, chat with her. Ask her about her life, family, interests, food, etc. Be polite. Believe me this will give you rewards as you progress. All these will create good first impression and helps to break the ice.

Being new customer you don't have to do much at counter. But try to negotiate prices. They tend to give discounts for 1st timers. You can also opt for nearbuy coupon or pay same amount of cash as most MPs agree to that. As you visit them more often they tend to open up. If you visit any new MP and not sure of quality of birds or extras. Try to opt for basic msg with least cost as you want to test the waters before diving in properly.

Now the type of msg: It really depends on your mood at that time, looks of therapist, level of relaxation you need, etc.

You may choose dry / oil / cream but remember that few therapists will not give you b2 b after oil msg as they have to take bath post that.

As a 1st timer if I want more extras than just HJ I would opt for dry msg.

Clues during msg: Try to catch subtle hints from therapist like bringing her fingers too close to private areas, giving bum msg, etc. If they provide extras obviously they want to arouse you to earn some quick bucks. Complement her about hair or soft skin and then try to touch. If she allows then make next move like feeling her back, pinching cheeks, etc. These moves must be very organic and shud not seem hurried otherwise you may freak her out. Take it slowly.

Negotiate with therapist for extras. Its very important to keep prices under control. Its all mind game. If you bring it up you may seem desperate. Wait for her to make first move. If she doesn't budge, give some random name (sanjay, kumar, etc) as ref and say that your friend took it for lesser price (helps most of the times).

Damages for extras at various spas are mentioned in our FRs. Try to stick to the prices.

In the beginning even I was nervous to approach MPs. It all takes practice and experience. Try to follow above suggestions you will be good after few visits.

Pardon me for lengthy and detailed post.

As a beginner, you have asked very basic questions and I tried to give very basic answers.

Play safe.

Playhulk.

Playboy monster.

BabyKutu
10-27-19, 10:44

Play safe.

Playhulk.

Playboy monster.Like it. Love It.

Well written.

KumarLS
10-27-19, 19:44
Hi brother,

When it comes to SA, here are my observations or pointers categorized into two which might help, not completely, but to an extent.

1) Based on my experiences: I don't think it's worth spending a lot of money on subscription, especially if one is looking to score in the Hyderabad region.

While the profiles available in Hyderabad region are very less, not all of them are genuine. Adding to that, there are some good ones.

While I did not pursue anyone over there for budget constraints, I think you may hit one- three genuine ones even if the lot is very less.

And when it comes to subscription, I would suggest downloading their app from play store. This way, you get the trial with all the options available in premium version as well.

Message your contacts, and try out their contact options and carry on from there. By saving on the subscription, I think we can visit an indie or a spa with ease.

2) Collated Reviews.

Based on what I have scouted the forum and online, SA in India and SA in other countries is different. Therefore, use it if you have big pockets and willing to pursue ultra GFE kind of deal for other than WG, specifically in Delhi region.

For Hyderabad region, there is a profile called or referred to as "bindaas side actress or something" about whom there is an FR and photos of the beauty plus app. I have certain terms in the statement. Use them and you would find the FR and photos, and the profile is easy to find on sa.

To sum it up, I don't find SA, to be a good deal if you are looking for options in Hyderabad region.

Thanks,

Kumar.

Anyone had success with SA in Hyderabad? Is the premium membership worth a try?

There are very few profiles though, Just want to explore as Hyderabad is super dry of indies.

Frank Martin
10-27-19, 20:45
Hi Fellas,

Be cautious guys.

Frank.Hi fellas,

I waited long enough and pursued without hesitation and finally got what I wanted. A good experience with Nisha without paying (of course spend much more upfront).

Fulfilled my Bathtub dream and Amazing overall.

Frank.

Frank Martin
10-27-19, 21:03
Hi Fellas,

This month being the best in my life, tasted quite some new flavors. Had wonderful experiences not one bitter experience. Some of these experiences became quite expensive though.

Awesome October.

Frank.

JustiKyzer
10-28-19, 04:29
Agree can be rough to tame and handle at the first attempt, she opens up from 2/3 visit on wards. Not silicon's for sure, extra layer is fat which she did not have a year ago, she has put on a bit.

She needs to like you so frequent her and she will become a wild horse. Don't pay more than 5 K.Yea but if you frequent her more she starts to sweet talk you to lend her money for some shit reason, need to be extra careful with her so that you didn't give more than necessary and 100% don't lend her anything.

RajfrLuv
10-28-19, 12:41
I m in your beautiful city for few days. Request help with some nice indie contact. Have a no. Of SA contact Yamini. It's a bit costly but very nice. Can exchange wid you.

Chahyd
10-28-19, 12:42
Any one try the river place in the Capital. 3rd Floor. If yes, have you had any luck.

Please share over PM.

Jaguar12
10-28-19, 13:33
Hi anyone tried vda spa in kphb?

Looks like extras are possible. Any reviews please?

Or any pointers to spas or indes around kphb.

Have Navya and one spa contact to reciprocate. Please help the new guy in the city.

Have very good contacts in Bangalore. I can give them.

Lucifer340
10-29-19, 02:05
Hi guys,

Just a small qns, how legit is message2 bok. This site charges a premium. Is it worth to spend the money on this. Seniors request your comments.

SfoCowboy
10-29-19, 02:22
Hi bro,

Can you please share the digits on PM?

Cheers!

I m in your beautiful city for few days. Request help with some nice indie contact. Have a no. Of SA contact Yamini. It's a bit costly but very nice. Can exchange wid you.

RoofHills
10-29-19, 07:36
All are Telugu speaking massage girls.

Everyone do extras, massage is very very poor, just mechanical HJ, TL and touching, charge 2 k.

Place is also very basic.

Have Navya and one spa contact to reciprocate. Please help the new guy in the city.

Kaskoraja
10-29-19, 08:07
Hello everyone,

I am visiting Hyderabad for couple of days. It's been couple of years that I visited this city and would appreciate some help along the way. I went through first few pages and noticed mention of few spas. But I am not a local to decode the messages.

If anyone is interested in sharing the contacts, I will reciprocate the favor in whatever way possible. We can also meet over beer to talk about the city and the scene.

I have pm enabled. So you can send PM as well.

Thanks.

Wish me luck.

Pratonic01
10-29-19, 09:36
Friends,

I will be in your city for three days, desperately and urgently need some contacts, would like to have 3-5 sessions in total. Generous should please PM.

I can help you guys big time in Delhi with Thais, Afros and North Indians.

Hoping to see my inbox buzz.

Thanks.

DecentGuy123
10-29-19, 10:14
Superb bro. Very well written. I would like to add one more point here. Try to visit spas on weekdays during late morning or early noon hours if possible. Can negotiate a better price at counter. Therapists are fresh. Chance for better and long service. Can avoid waiting / queues. More important. Lesser risk of LE.

On identifying spas: just try to read 1st 50-100 pgs of our thread. You have enough pointers to various spas. But if you want to find new spas with extras try to search in JD. Most of the not so popular spas provide extras. Try to call and ask for lineup, if they agree then sureshot extras and you may find some gems there. But on flipside most of them may be shady and risky. However unisex spas are comparatively low risky as they have female customers also..

DecentGuy123
10-29-19, 10:18
Very poor massage. Mechanical service. Below average rooms. Below average girls. Costlier when compared to similar spas. They also insist on depositing mobile phones at counter. It is an apartment set up with higher LE risk. Totally avoidable based on my experience.

MLover29
10-29-19, 13:01
SP sent new pic. Anyone tried. Please pm your experience. Want to try.

MieGandalf
10-29-19, 14:23
I've shared the contacts with brothers who have a fair number of FRs to their credits and seniors.

To the mongers I have not shared the contact with, I noticed the only posts you had on the forum were requests for contacts and no contribution. Hopefully next time around!

Manisha keeps checking in with me if I know a certain bro or not. I keep my response simple. Please keep my reference and questions about me simple, please don't complicate your own credibility by weaving stories of how / how well you know me.

As babykutu said, She sure opens up after the first meet, especially after she had a drink!

Cheers,

TheWizard.

Agree can be rough to tame and handle at the first attempt, she opens up from 2/3 visit on wards. Not silicon's for sure, extra layer is fat which she did not have a year ago, she has put on a bit.

She needs to like you so frequent her and she will become a wild horse. Don't pay more than 5 K.

MieGandalf
10-29-19, 14:29
Hey Frank!

The bathtub experience seems to have given you quite a soft corner for Nisha.

She being at the heart of your photo collage, awesome pic though!

Hi Fellas,

This month being the best in my life, tasted quite some new flavors. Had wonderful experiences not one bitter experience. Some of these experiences became quite expensive though.

Awesome October.

Frank.

PussyHound1
10-29-19, 21:44
Hello all,

I just relocated to Hyderabad from Delhi I happened to be in jh tried visiting the precious stone spa it seems to have closed down can anyone confirm it's still operational no response to the numbers given online as well.

TallTally
10-30-19, 00:32
No don't think so. They were open a week ago. Also heard that sometimes they open late on few weekdays.

Hello all,

I just relocated to Hyderabad from Delhi I happened to be in jh tried visiting the precious stone spa it seems to have closed down can anyone confirm it's still operational no response to the numbers given online as well.

DesiYuva
10-30-19, 01:35
Hi Fellas,

Awesome October.

Frank.Great collage. Would love if you write a detailed FR and damages for each, like you did for foursome with Miss S. I started admiring you after your Mwali FR.

Good luck! Have fun!

ProudSmile
10-30-19, 04:27
Hello all,

I just relocated to Hyderabad from Delhi I happened to be in jh tried visiting the precious stone spa it seems to have closed down can anyone confirm it's still operational no response to the numbers given online as well.Tuesday is a off day for lot of spa's. Also with Diwali on Sunday it was extended weekend for lot of business'es. I visited it 10 days back and was operational.

Cheers.

BabyKutu
10-30-19, 06:15
Hello all,

I just relocated to Hyderabad from Delhi I happened to be in jh tried visiting the precious stone spa it seems to have closed down can anyone confirm it's still operational no response to the numbers given online as well.It is closed on Tuesdays, if you went on that day then it will be closed. Else it is functional.

Superfluous77
10-30-19, 07:03
Hi gentlemen,

I'm in Hyderabad (Kothaguda) for a couple of days. I'm from Chennai and I'm very much interested in the Hyderabad spice, so please do pm for good contacts that I can get in touch with. I'll be able to reciprocate with some contacts from Chennai, feel free to hit me up when you're in Chennai!

My PM is active.

Thanks!

MythBuster
10-30-19, 18:37
Hi gentlemen,

I'm in Hyderabad (Kothaguda) for a couple of days. I'm from Chennai and I'm very much interested in the Hyderabad spice, so please do pm for good contacts that I can get in touch with. I'll be able to reciprocate with some contacts from Chennai, feel free to hit me up when you're in Chennai!

My PM is active.

Thanks!I know a SP who operates in Gachibowli. Very decent. Has Russians and indies. Would love if you have any contacts in Goa though. Visiting this weekend.

Sunny986
10-30-19, 18:47
Alert Guyz!

http://telugu.webdunia.com/article/telugu-cinema-news/hitech-prostitution-hyderabad-police-caught-bhojpuri-actress-diksha-kushwaha-in-hyderabad-118070800020_1.html

MythBuster
10-30-19, 18:51
Hi guys,

Just a small qns, how legit is message2 bok. This site charges a premium. Is it worth to spend the money on this. Seniors request your comments.Please don't waste your money on this site.

RedFox007
10-31-19, 01:28
Very old one Bro. 2018 June.

Alert Guyz!

http://telugu.webdunia.com/article/telugu-cinema-news/hitech-prostitution-hyderabad-police-caught-bhojpuri-actress-diksha-kushwaha-in-hyderabad-118070800020_1.html

LadduBabu
10-31-19, 04:46
Thanks to PartyHard7 Bro for sharing the SP number. This is the second bird I tried and I did posted the FR of the first one earlier. The visit has been couple of weeks. Couldn't write as got busy.

Bird is located in M. Pur and same location as earlier bird. Girl looks almost similar to the images. But, surely got little attitude to be worked on. Here is my scorecard:

Face - 7-8/10.

DFK & BBJ. Not being offered.

LFK. Decent.

Boobs: 6/10.

Overall OK session.

WIR. May not be, the journey continues for new birds.

HTH.

TheOtherMe159
10-31-19, 04:50
Hello friends and bros,

I have been following this forum for a while. Finally I have subscribed and here I am. I keep visiting Hyderabad for work and personal visits.

After crossing 35 . I have started mongering. My first experience was through a number I got from indiasexguide. Randomly I called and this SP had some good pics. For a starter I believed in the quality of pic and went for it. The girl arrived at my hotel late in night. I helped her to get to my room. She collected her money and I found her 25% of pic quality. But at that time horniness gave in and I went with the flow. She was already one or two drinks down.

Late in the night what can I expect. She finished BJ with a condom and here comes the surprise. She says one shot is over and there is no actual job.

Again I go in for more money and go through the deed.

At the end of it. I was like I could have settled with a HJ in by myself. After this there are many more adventure s. I will share them one by one. Please do share your thoughts on your first time experience. Was it more like a dejected feeling or turned out an experience of life time. Happy releases to all.

TheOtherMe159
10-31-19, 05:01
Hi Fellas,

Be cautious guys.

Frank.The girl is beautiful. You can not blame yourself for spending time and money. Finally looks like it paid off. Enjoy brother.

TheOtherMe159
10-31-19, 05:31
Hey fellas,

First of all big shout to bro Partyhard7 for sharing this awesome SP contact. Though he shared some months back and after missing 3 beautiful birds, finally happened to make out some time and able to visit this awesome girl. While everything is fresh in mind here is FR.

Let me call today as day in metro as I left my vehicle and travelled almost entire city through metro just to explore. As I had planned a day before only to visit this Kind hearted SP at around 4 pm. I messaged him and this wonderful person is waiting for me at metro station to pick me up. A positive impact I must say. Once we reached destination (felt safe) I was asked to wait for couple of minutes and then we entered the flat.

Saw the girl and was awestruck. She is in her early 20's wearing a sleeveless yellow T and super short short. From Delhi (according to her). I believed her as the conversation with her happened mostly in English which is good. My johny started going mad before entering room and is not listening to me.

Once in room she made sure I am comfortable. I just freshened and started the deed with DFK which is very good. Girl is very very clean and hence proceeded with DFK and with lot of sucking on ears neck which she reciprocated lustfully. Off the go ToP revealing 2 beautiful ripe fruits which are in correct sizes to suck. I made sure to squeeze and suck to my satisfaction while she kind of asking for more. She started giving a superb BJ (the second best I had after siri) while I started fingering her pussy. A special mention on the way she sucked my nipples which made me crazy..That's an awesome FR. Great. Good to know that you had wonderful time. Your review absolutely made me horny. Appreciate if you can PM the SP digits.

Saaron006
10-31-19, 09:13
FR from this week. Came to India after an year with hopes of having some fun but it all turned out to be a huge disappointment so far. To begin with, having a hard time getting a subscription and getting in touch with fellow brothers. As foreign accounts are not allowing to purchase bitcoins and my Indian account is linked with my foreign mobile so none of the coin bases doesn't work. I tried through my friends and even sent a $25 BTC but couldn't get my subscription activated. May be a issue on my end in not following the right process.

Coming to the deed. Had an old SP contact whom I reached out to and he has few availability. Although, I liked a different bird, went with the SP's recommendation based on her reviews and service. Booked a hotel, checked in, registered her as a guest and all went fine until that point. This is when things started to slide. Girl didn't arrive on time. Looks like the SP was getting this bird from someone else and there was a lot of miscommunication between them and the girl was caught in the dilemma between. She was in no mood at all as she is tensed with all the phone calls. I waited patiently allowing her to settle down hoping it would make the situation better. The girl wasn't as in the pics but in a decent shape. May be it's my fault if desperation, I thought I would go with her. Had a very very normal time with her and couldn't even finish.

I paid her whatever we agreed for and asked her to leave as I lost interest. A huge disappointment. I told this SP that this was the last time I'm availing his services and blocked him for good. I lost all my old contacts and whatever I had are not reachable.

I'm not sure how I can reach out to other brothers here for help as the subscription process was complicated for me. I will be here for another 2 weeks and would like to at least have some good time. If there is any other way that I can get a subscription, kindly advise.

Damages: 7 K (hotel) + 15 K (for 2).

Karanveerbhat
10-31-19, 11:31
Hi there,

I am not sure how many of you have had a chance to be with Priya from BHills. Here's my FR-.

She goes by the name of Priya and operates independently. I love girls who have long hair and she does. Only outcall, so called her to my flat. She takes 6 k for 2 hours and is phenomenal. The deed started by fondling her breasts which are perfect size. We kissed a lot and I sucked her all beautiful boobs. Very nice BJ and she jumps like a princess. My dick got stuck for a moment inside her when she tried to take it out.

Boobs- 9/10.

Cat- 8/10.

Looks- 8/10.

Friendliness- 8/10.

She's a great great one to try. Her number ends with 715. I am not sure if she is too popular over here or not. Till next time! Bye.

Karanveerbhat
10-31-19, 11:35
I am looking for some long drive fun in my car. Is it a wise choice or a stupid one to make with a CG?

MieGandalf
10-31-19, 12:25
Hey Frank!

Who's the girl in the first pic?

Hi Fellas,

Awesome October.

Frank.

JiveshR
10-31-19, 12:31
Hello guys,

I am new to this forum. Can anyone help me on how to get subscription for this forum. Is subscription via Bitcoin account is safe.

Thanks.

TallTally
10-31-19, 12:55
I know a SP who operates in Gachibowli. Very decent. Has Russians and indies. Would love if you have any contacts in Goa though. Visiting this weekend.In Goa the current condition is pretty poor. Only few SPs and most of them are scams. Few m parlors and nothing good as well. You may hit panaji or Anjuna beach dance bars and pubs and try your luck. Also it's raining cats and dogs there, probably not a good time. By Dec mid there will be indies flocking from the neibhouring states and stay until Feb.

Lucifer340
10-31-19, 15:55
Please don't waste your money on this site.Bro, thanks for letting me know. Don't have my PM active as of now will get it activated in a week. Please share any SP number's if you can.

MythBuster
10-31-19, 17:26
Yes, its absolutely safe to buy and subscribe through bit coins. I joined yesterday.

I used local bit coins website.

Mike Larry
10-31-19, 18:20
Hi there,

I am not sure how many of you have had a chance to be with Priya from BHills. Here's my FR-.

She goes by the name of Priya and operates independently. I love girls who have long hair and she does. Only outcall, so called her to my flat. She takes 6 k for 2 hours and is phenomenal. The deed started by fondling her breasts which are perfect size. We kissed a lot and I sucked her all beautiful boobs. Very nice BJ and she jumps like a princess. My dick got stuck for a moment inside her when she tried to take it out.

Boobs- 9/10.

Cat- 8/10.

Looks- 8/10.

Friendliness- 8/10.

She's a great great one to try. Her number ends with 715. I am not sure if she is too popular over here or not. Till next time! Bye.Ya I know that girl she is good on bed worth trying.

Pratzonline
11-01-19, 04:20
Hey Frank!

Who's the girl in the first pic?Hi Frank,

Same here was intrigued by the first girl in your collage.

Mind sharing the details??

Cheers.

Pratzonline.

Pratzonline
11-01-19, 04:23
Thanks to PartyHard7 Bro for sharing the SP number. This is the second bird I tried and I did posted the FR of the first one earlier. The visit has been couple of weeks. Couldn't write as got busy.

Bird is located in M. Pur and same location as earlier bird. Girl looks almost similar to the images. But, surely got little attitude to be worked on. Here is my scorecard:

Face - 7-8/10.

DFK & BBJ. Not being offered.

LFK. Decent.

Boobs: 6/10.

Overall OK session.

WIR. May not be, the journey continues for new birds.

HTH.Wow. Looks. Great! Nice FR too.

Mind sharing the damages and SP details.

My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

ForTheLulz
11-01-19, 04:57
Would you mind sharing her contact in PM?

Hi there,

Boobs- 9/10.

Cat- 8/10.

Looks- 8/10.

Friendliness- 8/10.

She's a great great one to try. Her number ends with 715. I am not sure if she is too popular over here or not. Till next time! Bye.

YoJohnny
11-01-19, 07:50
No one can help until you get a subscription bro.

FR from this week. Came to India after an year with hopes of having some fun but it all turned out to be a huge disappointment so far. To begin with, having a hard time getting a subscription and getting in touch with fellow brothers. As foreign accounts are not allowing to purchase bitcoins and my Indian account is linked with my foreign mobile so none of the coin bases doesn't work. I tried through my friends and even sent a $25 BTC but couldn't get my subscription activated. May be a issue on my end in not following the right process.

Coming to the deed. Had an old SP contact whom I reached out to and he has few availability. Although, I liked a different bird, went with the SP's recommendation based on her reviews and service. Booked a hotel, checked in, registered her as a guest and all went fine until that point. This is when things started to slide. Girl didn't arrive on time. Looks like the SP was getting this bird from someone else and there was a lot of miscommunication between them and the girl was caught in the dilemma between. She was in no mood at all as she is tensed with all the phone calls. I waited patiently allowing her to settle down hoping it would make the situation better. The girl wasn't as in the pics but in a decent shape. May be it's my fault if desperation, I thought I would go with her. Had a very very normal time with her and couldn't even finish.

I paid her whatever we agreed for and asked her to leave as I lost interest. A huge disappointment. I told this SP that this was the last time I'm availing his services and blocked him for good. I lost all my old contacts and whatever I had are not reachable.

I'm not sure how I can reach out to other brothers here for help as the subscription process was complicated for me. I will be here for another 2 weeks and would like to at least have some good time. If there is any other way that I can get a subscription, kindly advise.

Damages: 7 K (hotel) + 15 K (for 2).

Blacksheephyde
11-01-19, 08:13
Have been following this forum from an year, before that I tried my luck at various outlets of atomic name of oxygen spa, trying all the tricks like talking to the therapists, giving tips, repeating therapist, but nothing worked. Thanks you you guys here I learned how to score. Going to share my experiences with you all one by one.

The One Above the book store in G'bowli.

Since oxygen spa had stopped accepting coupons for a few days back then found this on NB, the counter was 1 k and was offered a pretty good membership plan 8 hrs for 6 k. Found only NEs there, only HJ + TA possible almost all the girls do it. Had exchanged numbers with a pretty NE once and convinced her for outcall, things when wrong near the pricing and her phone hasn't been reachable since then. The management has changed now and they are quoting prices of 2 k-2.5 k per HR, not worth it for what you get plus this place is low on hygiene and the risk of LE seems Eminent. No Laches, few rooms without doors. Can prefer only when there is no other option.

BlackSheep.

Saaron006
11-01-19, 10:40
Completely understand. Just have to update certain things on my end. Thanks brother.

No one can help until you get a subscription bro.

RamaniraJeshyd
11-01-19, 16:35
Hello,

If anyone has the contact and damages for the two gals attached, would be a great help.

The SP I am in touch is asking 10 K per single which is BS.

Rajesh.

KumarLS
11-01-19, 21:10
When it comes to bitcoins and other crypto, one can think of trading in this segment is risky.

Not illegal may be, but your bank can block your account and you should be facing other consequences if they find that you deal in crypto.

That said, peer to peer transactions are safe and are not restricted. Neither they can be tracked unless individuals have that intent (which in most cases is negligible).

All you have to do is head to a site called localbitcoins, sign up with an email address and look out for your vendors. Some sell via cash deposit, some through paytm, etc.

Choose one, provide them a few details and then you would initiate trade request. Once it is initiated, the next set of steps are self explanatory.

You will have bitcoins in your localbitcoins wallet. Transfer them over to the admin wallet address.

Send an email by clicking contact option below, with the transaction ID and wait for the subscription to be activated.

I have already written a much more in-depth post about the process, step by step. Click my profile, view my forum posts and you should find the one.

Hope that helps.

P.S- don't make a mistake of mentioning something lik crypto, Bitcoin etc while transferring amount. It's risky for you and the vendor.

Cheers.

Hello guys,

I am new to this forum. Can anyone help me on how to get subscription for this forum. Is subscription via Bitcoin account is safe.

Thanks.

TheOtherMe159
11-01-19, 22:12
That's a good FR Karan. Can you share the number please. My PM is active.

Hi there,

Boobs- 9/10.

Cat- 8/10.

Looks- 8/10.

Friendliness- 8/10.

TheOtherMe159
11-01-19, 22:27
Hello folks,

Here I am with my next adventure. This time I chose a local one in US. Found this girl through a website. I have a burner number used it to set up the appointment. Was there on time. She quietly welcomed me and gave a peck on my lips. Asked me if I want to take a shower. I said am good and had shower in the morning.

BTW she is from Russia. So her English was broken. But she was a beauty with right amount of flesh in right places. Specially top. Which is my favorite. Once we took care of formalities. Got in to the deed. I have asked her to put on nice lingerie before hand and she did oblige the request. So we were all set.

The warm hug and kiss already aroused me. And first time meeting a foreign body was exciting too. She took off my pants and went for BJ. Before that she cleaned the top of the master and got into the deed. One great thing was the care and quality. It was a awesome but ever. I have released the load in her mouth. She said nothing. Mhappily rushed into bathroom and came back with a smile.

I have not seen this with local chicks. Either they want to use a condom or they complain about release in mouth. One day I want to meet a champ who can take the warm load of release on face and body. With a sexy smile.

Next we just chatted about Russia and how she manages with her English skills. She quietly helped my jhonny to get back to work. With cover on we started with her on top and. Then moved to doggy and finished in traditional machinery. After that I took a bath and left. It was a good experience. And unrepeated her one more time. That story in my next posts.

KumarLS
11-02-19, 00:34
Hello brothers,

I just wanted to share a recent experience of mine about Ads, SPs & Money Management.

Ads:

There are a couple of ads, popping up especially when we search for female to male (or) even body massage.

Though these may sound. , please follow the required caution to move ahead. Ads are reviewed and approved only according to the review principles and not based on the legitimacy of the spa or the service provider.

There are reports of people getting into many issues including robbery, blackmail of some sort etc.

I checked how this works, and Truecaller was the first rescue. Please mark as spam with proper details if you ever come across such numbers or instances, as it would help someone else from the trap.

Next up, even if it sounds as a legitimate number, check if you are stepping into a place with good neighborhood. Avoid lonely setups.

SPs:

Thanks to seniors for numbers. But I lack references so could not make it work out. Will check out how it goes with Manisha as I have proper reference and thanks to a senior.

Not mentioning names to avoid inboxes bombarded.

Since the options are only two, I wanted to try my luck with Locanto and Truecaller itself.

When it comes to Locanto:

Checked for number and spam reports in Truecaller.

No advance.

And what else are the steps to be taken care of?

Truecaller premium gives an option to search for something, and I could find a few. Not sure if it works that way or not.

Any pointers to score leads and find new ones, would be helpful, if getting contacts being a new one here is tough.

Money Management:

I am less than 30 years old and into this because of messed up life. For some reason, I have been requested to share my bank statements as I provided that kinda leniency in our initial days of relationship.

Thankfully I was in my office. I had tinder, seeking arrangement subscriptions and even the ah subscription remarks in statements.

P.S. - Though these sites mention privacy offered, checking for the website or remarks in Google clearly gives a result of what the transactions are all about.

Sending them would have screwed my life like anything. Therefore, took time, edited statements and sent them across to be on safe side.

An advice or suggestions is to have a Separate account or at least deal with cash. In case of subscriptions like this, don't even trust Google subscriptions. Better pay through PayPal or bridges that helps avoid any remarks on statements. Also, safe to have app lock or different mobile.

-- Admin: if this is kinda irrelevant, please feel free to delete. Just wanted to share this as I was tensed as fuck when I was supposed to share statements and I was glad that I could come up with the idea to edit and share statements. Also felt bad about an incident shared by my friend about massage where he was robbed by a group of people upon reaching the place.

Hope that helps a few.

Cheers

Safe mongering.

KumarLS
11-02-19, 00:53
Bro,

Click my profile. View forum posts and there would be a list of steps to get subscription with ease.

Let us know if there is a step that you get stuck at. You can use any Indian upi app to pay vendors as these are peer to peer transactions.

Coinase and others are risky if you have Indian acfoints.

Hopefully the issue gets resolved soon.

Thanks,

Coming to the deed. Had an old SP contact whom I reached out to and he has few availability. Although, I liked a different bird, went with the SP's recommendation based on her reviews and service. Booked a hotel, checked in, registered her as a guest and all went fine until that point. This is when things started to slide. Girl didn't arrive on time. Looks like the SP was getting this bird from someone else and there was a lot of miscommunication between them and the girl was caught in the dilemma between. She was in no mood at all as she is tensed with all the phone calls. I waited patiently allowing her to settle down hoping it would make the situation better. The girl wasn't as in the pics but in a decent shape. May be it's my fault if desperation, I thought I would go with her. Had a very very normal time with her and couldn't even finish..

KumarLS
11-02-19, 01:17
Hi brothers,

Thanks to seniors for sharing a few contacts.

Just wanted to ask if Siri, navya, Manisha or mirror have any age preferences?

The reason I ask this is because I am less than 30, and can carry a bag to the +2 college and people should still be able to accept me as a student, provided beard is trimmed.

Do these Indies have a preference of age? Would I be too young for them to consider spending time with me?

I have a limited budget of 15 k left for this month. Any advice on whom to meet for a better experience would be of great help.

And that would help me share my experiences besides other posts.

Thanks again for the trust a few seniors had and sharing numbers. Any further references or contacts with advice would be of a lot of help.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Salspak
11-02-19, 03:29
Many a times, we fall for temptations. Including transactions.

Hello brothers,

I just wanted to share a recent experience of mine about Ads, SPs & Money Management.

Ads:

There are a couple of ads, popping up especially when we search for female to male (or) even body massage..

Frank Martin
11-02-19, 03:51
Hi Fellas,

Many Thanks to CoolFun and PartyHard7. I owe you guys.

Started November with a disappointment. Contacted 7 G, Kavitha. Shilpi. Shilpi is not available. 7 G could not arrange place. Kavitha shared some photos, went all the way to jknya hotel but failed to continue. One of my SP sent pic. I am desperate and gone for it.

Resulted useless. Paid for two rounds but had only one round. Never repeat her.

Frank.

CoolBobby
11-02-19, 07:36
Hi All,

Thanks to senior who shared the contact. After almost year after getting her contact met her a month back. Reached place in a resedential area in L houz. Looks wise she is good. Fair, nice melons, good communication.

Coming to deed, she not GFE. Tried to sell some packages, which I declined. Not involved in deed much. First did in Miss directly, I asked for CBJ but she said if I cum, it is counted. 2nd one, she gave CBJ, which is average. Started in miss, came in doggy. In Miss, she just layed with no involvement. Overall it is below average experience. In the end while leaving, she is asking tips. I thought WTF. Handed over 4. 5 k + . 2 k tips.

Lesson learnt: Don't go only by looks, good experience is key.

Cheers.

RajArya
11-02-19, 08:29
Hi Brothers,

Want to get laid coming weekend. Could any body please share a nice friendly mannered WG or MILF who can stay for night.

HotDaniel
11-02-19, 10:37
Hi there,

Boobs- 9/10.

Cat- 8/10.

Looks- 8/10.

Friendliness- 8/10.

She's a great great one to try. Her number ends with 715. I am not sure if she is too popular over here or not. Till next time! Bye.Hey dude, you inbo is full. Could you please help by PM the number and reference, shall recipirocate.

HydPrince
11-02-19, 11:48
Musclehetero brother. Kindly clear your inbox.

Unable to reply to you.

BabyKutu
11-02-19, 15:50
Have been following this forum from an year, before that I tried my luck at various outlets of atomic name of oxygen spa, trying all the tricks like talking to the therapists, giving tips, repeating therapist, but

Since oxygen spa had stopped accepting coupons for a few days back then found this on NB, the counter was 1 k and was offered a pretty good membership plan 8 hrs for 6 k. Found only NEs there, only HJ + TA possible almost all the girls do it. Had exchanged numbers with a pretty NE once and convinced her for outcall, things when wrong near the pricing and her phone hasn't been reachable since then. The management has changed now and they are quoting prices of 2 k-2.5 k per HR, not worth it for what you get plus this place is low on hygiene and the risk of LE seems Eminent. No Laches, few rooms without doors. Can prefer only when there is no other option.

BlackSheep.Bro,

I might be reading this incorrectly, you cracked oxygen spa? Am I right in decoding your FR?

If that is the case this is a first bro. Oxygen girls are very difficult to crack.

HydNewbie
11-02-19, 16:18
Last week had threesome with two aunts. Service is excellent but they are not good looking. One is black aunt Telugu and the other is fair who is Muslim. SP is Swathi even if you want she will also join. Started the deed after payment which is not good. But no option there. Safe place no disturbance. You will be sandwiched between them and one starts from front and other from behind. Everything in menu. No anal. Black lady is OK looking but the white lady is not good looking but she is wild on bed.

Ratings:

Lady 1 blacky.

Hygeine 8/10..Can you please share the details and damages in PM please.

BabyKutu
11-02-19, 16:43
Hello friends and bros,

I have been following this forum for a while. Finally I have subscribed and here I am. I keep visiting Hyderabad for work and personal visits.

After crossing 35 . I have started mongering. My first experience was through a number I got from indiasexguide. Randomly I called and this SP had some good pics. For a starter I believed in the quality of pic and went for it. The girl arrived at my hotel late in night. I helped her to get to my room. She collected her money and I found her 25% of pic quality. But at that time horniness gave in and I went with the flow. She was already one or two drinks down.

Happy releases to all.Bro,

There is no age to mongering and this is a need for all men, so no real shame in how late you start. Well that's a very common trick used by the syndicated blogs and websites, don't fall for it. Most of the websites are operated by the same syndicate which runs locanto cartels. There are mainly 2 groups involved, both are from M and K and touts are mostly small time pimps from coastal areas and the city. Seldom you will get what you see and mostly if you are not scammed you will end up getting a sham BJ or a super mechanical hurried deed.

Never pay in advance bro. Start by looking at MP's and score there. Will PM you some contacts to boot.

Stay Safe. Bank Safe. BK.

VicRoy6
11-02-19, 20:33
Hello,

Recently single and looking to monger. Need some advice and guidance from seniors and experienced people here.

Sakure
11-03-19, 05:16
When it comes to bitcoins and other crypto, one can think of trading in this segment is risky.

Not illegal may be, but your bank can block your account and you should be facing other consequences if they find that you deal in crypto.

That said, peer to peer transactions are safe and are not restricted. Neither they can be tracked unless individuals have that intent (which in most cases is negligible).

All you have to do is head to a site called localbitcoins, sign up with an email address and look out for your vendors. Some sell via cash deposit, some through paytm, etc.

Choose one, provide them a few details and then you would initiate trade request. Once it is initiated, the next set of steps are self explanatory.

You will have bitcoins in your localbitcoins wallet. Transfer them over to the admin wallet address.

Send an email by clicking contact option below, with the transaction ID and wait for the subscription to be activated..How many bitcoins should we buy in INR?

KumarLS
11-03-19, 07:08
For forum subscription activation, the admin wants you to send btc equivalent of $25 USD.

So, the amount in Inr should be calculated like this.

Go to Google and type in USD to BTC.

Enter $25 as the value in USD section and that should give you an idea about the btc required.

Go to local bitcoins and purchase some higher value.

For wallet to wallet transactions between different platforms, some charge a fee.

So better to purchase BTC worth $28.

Transfer BTC worth $25 to admin and send transaction I'd.

Additional bitcoins purchased would help avoid sudden surprises like price fluctuations etc.

$28 is not a fixed value. I purchased BTC equivalent of that. So said that.

You don't have to worry about the value in inr because localbitcoins would automatically share with you amount in Indian currency if you enter BTC. Else you can use USD to INR for further calculations.

Please click my profile, and you would see step by step instructions.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

How many bitcoins should we buy in INR?

Frank Martin
11-03-19, 09:19
Hi,

Was trying to taste 7 G from 3 days (Big Thanks to my Friend CF who shared the contact). Because of time mismatch and place unavailability we could not make it till yesterday. Confirmed timing for 10 AM Saturday and went for it all the way from SR Nagar to MTank. Bought safty as requested. And reached place with the help of guidance. Place was cozy but not equipped. Stayed there for 1 hour and finished two rounds. What happens during the 2 rounds is beyond imagination. The way she suck and lick the balls made me fly in pleasure. She obliged all the requests. She ask me to do rough and she is enjoying it to the core. I was being rough for the first time so I have mixed feelings.

Overall unforgettable experience.

Pros: Everything about her.

Cons: Place, no access to bathroom need to stay quite.

WIR: Yes, only with my place.

Damage: 8 K.

Pratzonline
11-03-19, 09:28
Folks,

I have always felt that the MP scene is risky as most of the LE already have an idea about it. There are more chances of LE raids on MP than any session in a hotel.

Just wanted to know what happens if there is a LE raid in a MP when you are busy with your session? Are both penalized customer and the MP or what exactly are the possibilities.

Any legal experts in here?

It's a good to know info for all mongers.

Cheers.

Pratzonline.

CoolBobby
11-03-19, 11:43
Hi All,

This is a bit old FR. Tried a bird from K bucket. Pic is not shared, but based on SP inputs decided to try. Booked for an hour. She is HW but looks less in age. Looks wise she is clean, cat smelled good and clean. Face is avg. Thin with small melons (around 30). Good GFE experience. Started with cuddling. Sucked melons for sometime (small ones). Light in weight. CBJ is avg. Started with WOT, completed in Miss. Had some chit chat. Junior is ready. She did CBJ. Started in WOT, miss, then doggy. I took time to cum. Asked her to do with hand, I worked on her cat and melons. Finally done. Happy with her involvement and GFE.

Damages: 4 k per 2.

WIR: Yes, next time when she is available at SP.

Thanks, Enjoy safe.

Jack1977
11-03-19, 16:11
Saw the add in locanto. She says is an HW and asking for 6 k one session 8 k two session 12 k for 3 session and 15 k night and outcall. Has any one tried her. She says is independent. Any inputs pl. Has any one tried her. She says she is OK with all excepting anal and CIM her digits end with 117.

CoolFun
11-03-19, 16:16
Hi Fellas,

Many Thanks to CoolFun and PartyHard7. I owe you guys.

Started November with a disappointment. Contacted 7 G, Kavitha. Shilpi. Shilpi is not available. 7 G could not arrange place. Kavitha shared some photos, went all the way to jknya hotel but failed to continue. One of my SP sent pic. I am desperate and gone for it.

Resulted useless. Paid for two rounds but had only one round. Never repeat her.

Frank.Nice bro. Please check your pm once.

Frank Martin
11-03-19, 17:14
Hi,

Not sure from which version it is started, Today I have come across that WtsApp started having finger print lock. I have enabled it. Feeling quite safe. But still see notifications with partial msgs.

Something is better than Nothing.

Frank.

MythBuster
11-03-19, 17:14
Hi there,

Boobs- 9/10.

Cat- 8/10.

Looks- 8/10.

Friendliness- 8/10.

She's a great great one to try. Her number ends with 715. I am not sure if she is too popular over here or not. Till next time! Bye.Check your PM sent the SP digits I have. Can you please send the ones for Priya?

KumarLS
11-03-19, 19:23
Thanks for asking this brother. I have been around with the same question and was afraid of making it to spas.

To be honest, I was afraid of making it a spa even for a normal massage.

I did a bit of search and found a Madras Court ruling out unnecessary spa raids.

And I see that a major spa chain famous with few words like "cloud" translated into Telugu is run by a lawyer. Of course it does not offer any extras. However, cross gender massage is provided.

I don't find any illegal terms when it comes to cross massage, but in India a lot of moral issues are raised. If sex is the constraint, gay kind of happenings as one of my friend shared would make a person get rid of spas for their lifetime.

Anyways, I am no legal expert and have asked the same question in the last week.

Since I could not get any solid advice, I have thought of giving up my fear and made it to spa for the first time.

However, it's still an interesting element to know.

A couple of pointers like.

- what happens if we are caught either having cross gender massage or a session?

- what are the consequences after that? Are counselling sessions in place or will we be made to sit there for a day, taken to the court and asked to pay some fine?

Any pointers shared would provide clarity and help explore life.

P.S. - provided there are no gray areas wherein owners are forcing females to get this done.

Looking forward for any pointers shared from legal aspect. I would also try if I can get the info through dummy information via lawyer websites. Problem is that we have to pay one way or the other, and I am not keen to take that option for now to get that clarified. If I get it, I shall share it across.

Cheers.

Folks,

I have always felt that the MP scene is risky as most of the LE already have an idea about it. There are more chances of LE raids on MP than any session in a hotel.

Just wanted to know what happens if there is a LE raid in a MP when you are busy with your session? Are both penalized customer and the MP or what exactly are the possibilities.

Any legal experts in here?

It's a good to know info for all mongers.

Cheers.

Pratzonline.

KumarLS
11-03-19, 19:58
Disclaimer: This was not a plan to get extras, and I had no plan or interest to get them.

Coming to my visit and how it goes:

I was looking for advice on spas and other related constraints. Since I could not get any pointers, I dropped the idea of visiting precious Stone and made it to "cloud" spa. A famous chain.

I was nervous about spa visits as there are news of raids and the news and society have that bad feeling about them. They are least bothered about women safety and other crimes, but would be the first when it comes to mutual consent based happening.

Anyways,

As a new monger.

I wanted to try this myself or frame or devise my own pointers. If something adds up, would definitely appreciate and keep them in mind.

So, instead of the risky radars, made it to this as it sounded safe from the threads I read. Took metro and reached the location and what followed was a good deep tissue massage followed by a towel wipe.

Yeah, did not opt for a shower as I don't even know what shower means. Yeah, kinda funny. But, I am not sure if you take the shower or if someone helps with that as well.

Felt pretty relaxed and came out. I must say that my nervousness when it comes to spas is gone. I have plans to take my wifey there as they are a good chain offering couple massage as well.

However, the idea that a female would do mine would make it worse for me, to even think of that. Anyways, should check out and ask for it.

Damages:

Original: 999.

Offer used: 400 discount.

CC rewards used through apay: 260 (rewards of using credit card.

Paid: 339 and used the evoucher offered by the app.

Have plans to contact Mirrorwali first as she seems to have a good location, and followed by others like Navya, Manisha.

Thanks a lot to Roofhills bro, miegandalf bro and arghzme bro for the contacts. Not going to Manisha first since I don't want to get into an ok ok first time wg experience. Not because of issues from her end, but from my end as I have not been to wg.

Looking at her pics, even if she has put some weight, she definitely sounds a good one. However, she is on 2 or 3 in list because of.

My limited budget for month (just because of we having money or contacts, does not mean we should run a marathon with wg unless it's a tinder hookup or a date).

The watchman issues and the flat owner issue that someone shared.

And the ok ok experience a few had here.

Also, the drinking part as I am not into it.

Will check with the Indies and see how things float and shall share my thoughts or experiences after meeting them.

Seniors:

I am 27 and please let me know if that has any issues to do with meeting Siri as she seems to be a matured lady.

Would really love to pursue some time with Nisha as she seems to be so good looking with a good figure. Agree on the money part and I would have to allocate budget for that experience as an instrument exception.

Newbies:

1. As a new one, I am tensed and I am sure you would be having some sort of hesitation, doubt or anything else to visit a spa or indie.

2. Even if we want to and get contacts, most of the times, we call and end up increasing prices. It's not our fault as we have limited options and we all end up calling the same one. Thereby increasing demand and price. May be a reason why seniors and other folks are reluctant to share contacts.

There are two sides of the coin where new ones lose their money and time by subscribing (if they don't get any references) and seniors who lose trust if they share it with the wrong ones.

So, the only thing that I think would work is.

A) get rid of the nervousness and procrastination by visiting spa (good ones).

B) then check out other spas where there is possibility of cracking extras. P.S. - don't get into risky ones. Read upto last 50 threads and there are many options referred.

C) see how things float around.

D) try out indies or make use of the apps like tinder etc. Tinder has been ok experience for me.

End of the day, there are risks. But it's much better than procrastinating, and thinking about this all the time than losing focus on work thereby getting irritated at all the things in life.

Sorry for the lengthy one. Hopefully, the journey is welcoming with a good reward.

But, honestly would like to end up thanking everyone who has shared contacts and contributed here. Helped a lot. Relieved stress and feeling much better now than what I used to be.

Thanks,

KumarLS
11-03-19, 20:25
Hi bro,

It's not safe with fingerprint sensors. While typing in pin can get noticed at times.

Enabling finger print option makes it much easy for someone to get hold of conversations etc.

Especially, if you have a wife or children who would take phone at a time or two to make a call, or may be for them playing games etc.

We may have to face consequences as finger print is very easy option. Even accidentally, apps can be unlocked.

If someone has trust issues they can place the finger on the app and can get the details.

Fortunately, the old mechanism of the app locks is safe.

Unless we enter a pin, these are locked and stay locked.

As you rightly said, something better than nothing. Just wanted to share a bit I know so that we are safe. No other intentions.

At notifications: go to settings. Apps and notification. Select WhatsApp. Uncheck notifications.

If you want personal WhatsApp notifications other than mongering ones, normal WhatsApp and business WhatsApp if installed can help. Wherein we can have notifications enabled for personal WhatsApp with the above method and have notifications disabled for business WhatsApp.

P.S. - Based on personal experiences wherein money is lost because of finger prints mess, as shared by one of my friend. And I work in tech and digital space.

Cheers.

Hi,

Not sure from which version it is started, Today I have come across that WtsApp started having finger print lock. I have enabled it. Feeling quite safe. But still see notifications with partial msgs.

Frank.

RedPanda
11-03-19, 20:36
Hey fellow mongers,

Looking for SP around Begumpet area or a good indie, will be there for a couple of days, got good Delhi contacts to share.

Regards.

StillWaiting
11-03-19, 21:50
Hi brothers,

Thanks to seniors for sharing a few contacts.

Just wanted to ask if Siri, navya, Manisha or mirror have any age preferences?

The reason I ask this is because I am less than 30, and can carry a bag to the +2 college and people should still be able to accept me as a student, provided beard is trimmed.

Do these Indies have a preference of age? Would I be too young for them to consider spending time with me?

I have a limited budget of 15 k left for this month. Any advice on whom to meet for a better experience would be of great help.

And that would help me share my experiences besides other posts.

Thanks again for the trust a few seniors had and sharing numbers. Any further references or contacts with advice would be of a lot of help.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.Hi brother,

To be frank age is just a number and none of the above mentioned by you look at age. All you need is to pay and enjoy. My only suggestion is to give respect and enjoy the deed.

Saint Anger 86
11-03-19, 22:40
I am a seasoned monger from Delhi forum and visiting Hyderabad. RTFF and realized Miss V (NE) at some spa is very popular. Could you guys pm me the spa and girls name + damages.

Also, I note Rose is very popular. How do I get to meet her.

Any help with good girl will be appreciated.

Be my guest when you visit Delhi and count on me that I will lead you to best Delhi has to offer.

Regards,

SA.

SilverDew
11-04-19, 01:52
Guys. Keep caution.

Very old one Bro. 2018 June.

TheOtherMe159
11-04-19, 03:19
Thanks, Babykutu bro for the encouraging words. Thanks got the tips as well. Will be carefu in future. Aooreciaye if you can drop in the numbers.

Just for record, I really appreciate the way you respond to many folks on the forum be it giving some instructions ghts or suggestions or encouragement. The day I have opened this subscription my first mail was to you. Looks like I have not checked your PM. But thanks again bro. Happy mongering. Play hard and stay safe all.

Bro,

There is no age to mongering and this is a need for all men, so no real shame in how late you start. Well that's a very common trick used by the syndicated blogs and websites, don't fall for it. Most of the websites are operated by the same syndicate which runs locanto cartels. There are mainly 2 groups involved, both are from M and K and touts are mostly small time pimps from coastal areas and the city. Seldom you will get what you see and mostly if you are not scammed you will end up getting a sham BJ or a super mechanical hurried deed.

Never pay in advance bro. Start by looking at MP's and score there. Will PM you some contacts to boot.

Stay Safe. Bank Safe. BK.

Kartheek93
11-04-19, 04:53
Hi bro,

It's not safe with fingerprint sensors. While typing in pin can get noticed at times.

Enabling finger print option makes it much easy for someone to get hold of conversations etc.

We may have to face consequences as finger print is very easy option. Even accidentally, apps can be unlocked.

If someone has trust issues they can place the finger on the app and can get the details.

Fortunately, the old mechanism of the app locks is safe.

P.S. - Based on personal experiences wherein money is lost because of finger prints mess, as shared by one of my friend. And I work in tech and digital space.

Cheers.I am sorry, are you saying that someone could guess my fingerprint? From what I learnt, Finger print lock Pin Lock Pattern Lock that is the order of safety.

I didn't understand even a single word from your last post. Because Pin can be guessed or someone can spy while we enter it, but how in the world can someone guess my fingerprint?

Anyway, good luck brother.

KumarLS
11-04-19, 05:39
Hi bro,

Thanks for the revert.

Since it has been questioned, I read my own post again to check if I ever said that. But did not.

To answer or clarify.

When it comes to fingerprint, there are mechanisms to clone it.

The situation or instance I shared here is-.

We accidentally unlocking phones and apps with fingerprints, when someone asks phone all of a sudden.

And, when you are in deep sleep, people with trust issues can take the phone's fingerprint sensor area near to your finger and get the phone or app unlocked.

If we look at how both of them work-.

You have to manually enter pin which is 4 or 6 digit one, and needs guess work and all. People can't brute force like the way they do it on websites with software. We have limited amount of attempts set in terms of phone security.

Further, patterns can also help.

However, if I am so determined or if someone else is so determined, they can get the shit done irrespective of how much we do to secure something.

When it comes to fingerprint, all it requires is fingerprint and no one has to guess it. All it requires to unlock it is, the point when we are in deep sleep.

Either by going through natural sleep or by some other reason, people can use our own fingers on the sensor when we are unconscious and can get it work.

Also let's say you are adventure minded and you went to this new place to try someone. People can do all the things possible in the world. All they require is to make you unconscious and use your fingerprint to unlock your phone and get access to it.

I just don't use fingerprint options no matter how safe they are, and how they are marketed. The way they work if analyzed or looked into, makes me worried. So I disable them.

Also, I have studied a few instances, and therefore shared it. When it comes to the instance of my friend; yes, fingerprints can be cloned and it happened. Many times we think tech makes it easier. At times, it kinda complicates it as well.

I am not sharing the resource or documentation here since I don't want to get into that. But if in case my statements sound wired, search for fingerprint cloning and all.

Thanks for the question and the lengthy one is not to mean anything else. I mean, I had no other intentions other than clarifying what I meant to say to avoid further back and forth.

Sorry for the disclaimer as I have seen that my statements at times go offending, especially when I meant to clarify them in a straight forward way.

Thanks and safe mongering.

P.S. - WhatsApp is not that secured.

https://www.livemint.com/technology/tech-news/government-tells-whatsapp-to-provide-details-regarding-breach-of-security-11572548641881.html

Kumar.

I am sorry, are you saying that someone could guess my fingerprint? From what I learnt, Finger print lock Pin Lock Pattern Lock that is the order of safety.

I didn't understand even a single word from your last post. Because Pin can be guessed or someone can spy while we enter it, but how in the world can someone guess my fingerprint?

Anyway, good luck brother.

KumarLS
11-04-19, 05:43
Thank you so much for that clarification, bro.

That helps a ton, to get rid of any doubts that I had. Will see how things float around after meeting her and shall come back with the experiences here.

Thanks again.

Kumar.

Hi brother,

To be frank age is just a number and none of the above mentioned by you look at age. All you need is to pay and enjoy. My only suggestion is to give respect and enjoy the deed.

Jacks 1978
11-04-19, 05:46
Saw the add in locanto. She says is an HW and asking for 6 k one session 8 k two session 12 k for 3 session and 15 k night and outcall. Has any one tried her. She says is independent. Any inputs pl. Has any one tried her. She says she is OK with all excepting anal and CIM her digits end with 117.She says Puja and quoted 10 k for two sessions 15 k for three hrs and 25 K for night. She appears to stay in KPHB and says only outcall. She told because of financial reason she's doing this and she's not regular as per her. Did any one try her. She shared a pic but face masked with color. Would be thankful if anyone mother share his experience.

Thanks.

Kkarunkk
11-04-19, 12:43
Hi,

Good luck young man! Happy Mongering.

Just a word of caution. The FRs in here are just mere pointers. Each person here has his own taste and preference, just like you have so many initial constraints or misgivings. So be prepared to find out that what someone thought was an awesome experience, may not be the same with you, necessarily. So, if you go with an open mind, then its a fun filled learning journey.

Just one last thing. The shower, means, you go and shower and wash off the oil / cream on you. In some rare cases, the therapist will give you a shower, that's rare (at least in Hyderabad). So unless you are sure that no one will notice that you look fresh while you could be returning from work. Then its all OK. So if the shower cubicle is clean enough and you feel comfortable, you have your own shower.

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: This was not a plan to get extras, and I had no plan or interest to get them.

Coming to my visit and how it goes:

I was looking for advice on spas and other related constraints. Since I could not get any pointers, I dropped the idea of visiting precious Stone and made it to "cloud" spa. A famous chain.

I was nervous about spa visits as there are news of raids and the news and society have that bad feeling about them. They are least bothered about women safety and other crimes, but would be the first when it comes to mutual consent based happening.

Vbz2014
11-04-19, 15:26
Got K'plli based SP contact frm source.

Nvr tried but I'm not in the city.

Any reviws on the bird?

Asking for 10 k night 4 sessin.

Seniors can have his contact no.

I dnt have gud experience with newbs regarding sharing number.

Enjoy.

Cheers.

Play safe.

Vbz2014
11-04-19, 15:36
E spo famus for domina V in running dry in smj.

Thy started new branch in Gbwli and shifted all smj staff there including v.

There are two NE available, ms S and some other gl.

Just bone set with no flesh, saggy female sturctures.

Typical narcotics user physique.

Avg service, usual xtra.

Was assured about 2 new staff coming this week.

Check once before you try.

Didn't want to waste trip, went with extra.

Counter 1. 5 k HJ +TA 1. 2 k.

Cheers.

Play safe.

Kartheek93
11-04-19, 17:01
Hi,

Frank.Well, how about turning off the notifications. I turned off notifications and no auto download media and locked the app, now I sleep peacefully.

TheOtherMe159
11-04-19, 17:02
Hei Karan. Can you please share puja digits? My PM is active.

Hi there,

Boobs- 9/10.

Cat- 8/10.

Looks- 8/10.

Friendliness- 8/10.

Kartheek93
11-04-19, 17:06
Hi bro,

And, when you are in deep sleep, people with trust issues can take the phone's fingerprint sensor area near to your finger and get the phone or app unlocked.

When it comes to fingerprint, all it requires is fingerprint and no one has to guess it. All it requires to unlock it is, the point when we are in deep sleep.

Either by going through natural sleep or by some other reason, people can use our own fingers on the sensor when we are unconscious and can get it work.
Haha, its not a problem for someone like me who stays alone. And I don't have anyone so determined to clone my prints.

Every man has his problems, I get it.

Take care.

GopalRao
11-04-19, 17:38
Hello,

Is this girl still active? Last digits 795.

Don't flood my inbox asking for her digits.

Sakure
11-04-19, 17:59
Hi there,

Boobs- 9/10.

Cat- 8/10.

Looks- 8/10.

Friendliness- 8/10.

She's a great great one to try. Her number ends with 715. I am not sure if she is too popular over here or not. Till next time! Bye.Sounds like you had a good time. Could you please help me out?

Pratonic01
11-04-19, 18:10
E spo famus for domina V in running dry in smj.

Thy started new branch in Gbwli and shifted all smj staff there including v.

There are two NE available, ms S and some other gl.

Just bone set with no flesh, saggy female sturctures.

Typical narcotics user physique.

Avg service, usual xtra.

Was assured about 2 new staff coming this week.

Check once before you try..I happen to try miss V. Probably the worst experience of my life.

Lost 1.5 k+4.0 k.

She told me not to come to her again as I took long to cum, in B2B she just lied like a dead fish and cribbed all along.

When I was leaving I told her don't worry not only me, I will try that no one comes to you.

She is the worst girl I have met in any spa.

Fucked up attitude, she may seem good till the time you give her cash.

Absolutely pathetic.

Don't waste your money on this girl guys.

Thanks,

Vik.

BabyKutu
11-04-19, 18:28
Thanks, Babykutu bro for the encouraging words. Thanks got the tips as well. Will be carefu in future. Aooreciaye if you can drop in the numbers.

Just for record, I really appreciate the way you respond to many folks on the forum be it giving some instructions ghts or suggestions or encouragement. The day I have opened this subscription my first mail was to you. Looks like I have not checked your PM. But thanks again bro. Happy mongering. Play hard and stay safe all.Thanks bro. This forum is for sharing and caring an that's that.

Apologies I would have missed your PM, its very difficult to manage the damn inbox with heavy inflows.

Did you want to send me your query again in PM, this time I will be waiting. Assuring you of my response.

Take care. BK.

Sakure
11-04-19, 19:08
Bro,

Stay Safe. Bank Safe. BK.If only I read this advice sooner I wouldn't have got scammed. I had some good scores a year ago from locanto. Now I am even scared to look into it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sakure
11-04-19, 19:28
Hi friends,

So I've been wondering about the Hyderabad birds in the market today. Apart from Siri, Anita, Navya, Nithya, Radhika, Shruti (mirrorwali), Puja (A. Pur) and Sashi I haven't seen any new names. Are there any college girls who have come into the fray recently?

P.S: would appreciate if I could get the number of Nithya.I am a newbie here. Could you PM me above contacts? I will reciprocate.

Pratzonline
11-05-19, 03:20
Hello,

Is this girl still active? Last digits 795.

Don't flood my inbox asking for her digits.Hi,

The girl in the pic. Went by the name Rupali and shared her watssap number, didn't try her but her number ended with 715. Unless she had changed her number. She didn't have a place and was offering 7 k 2 shots had negotiated to 5 k. But couldn't go.

This was before I got the membership. Felt it's always good to go with reviews.

Let me know if you have tasted her.

Cheers.

Pratzonline.

RajArya
11-05-19, 04:16
Hi guys,

Could anybody please suggest any good place for stay in Hyderabad.

Read about recent raids in Oyo in our group so please suggest some good options. Price is not a big deal.

Thanks in advance.

My PM is active.

Arghzme
11-05-19, 06:35
I happen to try miss V. Probably the worst experience of my life.

Lost 1.5 k+4.0 k.

She told me not to come to her again as I took long to cum, in B2B she just lied like a dead fish and cribbed all along.

When I was leaving I told her don't worry not only me, I will try that no one comes to you.

Absolutely pathetic..Yeah she can be a real b. Last time I went to her, had a similar and bad experience. It's just that her figure makes me want to go back to her again and again.

BabyKutu
11-05-19, 11:36
I am a newbie here. Could you PM me above contacts? I will reciprocate.Sent back. Check PM as asked.

Saint Anger 86
11-05-19, 12:25
Dear Hyderabad people,

You guys are rock stars and thank you for your help. I got multiple responses on my request and great suggestions from Egypt bro, Hydstar, Arjun, Proudsmile and others.

I owe big time to each one of you and will get back to you over PM.

Regards,

SA.

JbbFourU
11-05-19, 12:32
Hello fellow mongers,

I am new to the mongering scene in India. I need help with contacts in Hyderabad. I am looking for a reasonable pretty bird with a budget of up to 8-10 k. Kindly guide me. Any help is highly appreciated.

P.S. - I have asked for help on the Bengalore forum earlier and some really helpful members did share the contact details of SP T with me but I couldn't taste his birds due to some emergency and has since moved to Hyderabad. So please don't assume that I am just trying to collect contacts. Promise to share a FR once I visit a bird.

Vbz2014
11-05-19, 12:46
I can totally agree that her attitude is really bad.

She'd behave as she own you, and worst part is she has become so adamant because of her believe in her regulars.

They'd give her 2 k for ta + HJ with prior appointment.

I never liked her mechanical involvement.

Anyhow I've tried her only once, that's all.

Cheers.

I happen to try miss V. Probably the worst experience of my life.

Lost 1.5 k+4.0 k.

Absolutely pathetic.

Don't waste your money on this girl guys.

Thanks,

Vik.

PassionSon
11-05-19, 16:17
Hello mongers,

Subscribed today for this interesting website. Travelling to Goa for a couple of nights. Need a travel companion. Read that it is safer to bring your own companion with yourself. Did anyone had experience in doing such a thing before.

Please PM any leads on contacts. Any idea how much the estimated damages would be.

Will reciprocate the help in the form of help in European forums.

Thanks.

PassionSon
11-05-19, 16:43
Hello brother,

Looking for a travel companion for 2 nights. Did you check her out? Can you PM me the digits?

Thanks a ton.

Anyone tried Neelu recently? Digits ending with 5998 . Got the number from a source but not sure about her service. She is open to travel too. Would be great to see an FR on her.

PassionSon
11-05-19, 17:28
I'm also a newbie here. Can you PM me the contacts that you have. Would be really thankful and reciprocate with information from Europe.

Cheers.

I am a newbie here. Could you PM me above contacts? I will reciprocate.

MythBuster
11-05-19, 18:38
I came across a MP, name translates to 'Earth' wellness spa. Has anyone tried it?

Would love to know if anyone has prior experience with it? Looks like they do offer extras.

I got a call from a number today afternoon (got a call from same number yesterday, couldn't answer it as I was travelling). There was a lady on the line and asked me "Sir, would you be be interested in a massage? I asked her where she got my number, she gave the answer of a standard marketing executive, 'Got is from the database'. I asked her, how can she trust a database and call anyone, aren't you worried that someone would report you? She said sorry, please don't and disconnected the call.

I checked the number on truecaller and the name on it was 'Aw Aw'. Got the name of the spa from email ID in truecaller.

Her apology and then the name on True caller, made me think that it might be a MP with extras. But again, if it is so desperate for clients that they call random numbers, will it be safe?

So wanted to run it by the seniors to see if it is a promising lead. FYI, the phone number ends with 444 and google says address is in JHills.

Sstoryteller
11-05-19, 18:40
Bro,

He mentioned "The One Above the book store in G'bowli.", certainly not oxygen.

Bro,

I might be reading this incorrectly, you cracked oxygen spa? Am I right in decoding your FR?

If that is the case this is a first bro. Oxygen girls are very difficult to crack.

Have been following this forum from an year, before that I tried my luck at various outlets of atomic name of oxygen spa, trying all the tricks like talking to the therapists, giving tips, repeating therapist, but nothing worked. Thanks you you guys here I learned how to score. Going to share my experiences with you all one by one.

The One Above the book store in G'bowli.

Since oxygen spa had stopped accepting coupons for a few days back then found this on NB, the counter was 1 k and was offered a pretty good membership plan 8 hrs for 6 k. Found only NEs there, only HJ + TA possible almost all the girls do it..

TypingHard
11-05-19, 19:01
Hello mongers,

I happened to be in daimond konda and went for a hair cut to this MP which is near famous banyan tree (translate to Telugu) circle. Has anyone experienced extras in this spa / saloon? There were two SI (hot ones) and two NE. Guy at reception willing to offer discount on menu, somewhere around 1.5 k for Swedish. Looks like there could be a chance of extras. Any help is appreciated.

Sakure
11-05-19, 21:59
Sent back. Check PM as asked.Thank you so much for your help. Will share my FR shortly.

Sunny0938
11-05-19, 21:59
Hi,

Can you share her details in PM.

Saw the add in locanto. She says is an HW and asking for 6 k one session 8 k two session 12 k for 3 session and 15 k night and outcall. Has any one tried her. She says is independent. Any inputs pl. Has any one tried her. She says she is OK with all excepting anal and CIM her digits end with 117.

PassionSon
11-06-19, 01:02
Sent back. Check PM as asked.I have been reading through this forum since 3-4 weeks and finally subscribed yesterday. Appreciate the response of some members especially BabyKutu.

I see that many members recommend Siri for first time users. Anita 7 G is also frequently mentioned. Some names (Mirrorwali) - really creative. I wonder who names them.

Can someone share the digits to my PM. My inbox is empty, open and waiting? Would reciprocate with information in Germany.

RoofHills
11-06-19, 03:27
There is a local call centre running based in Hyderabad they have connection with 8 to 10 spas in Hyderabad. Call centre exchange numbers from all these spa, when you visit any of these spas, they will ask your number and that number will sent back to call centre. This call centre will asks you if you are interested in other spas and provide you wirh locations. These callcentre will get 500 rs commission on each appinment. The girls in the call centre working for 8 k per month. Someone who left the job in call centre, she is in touch with me and told me most of the business how it happens there. May be ges spa also there in the list this month. Most of the cases month on months basis these spa center's ends tie-up with call center. That's one thing they always comeup with new and latest spa location.

I came across a MP, name translates to 'Earth' wellness spa. Has anyone tried it?

Would love to know if anyone has prior experience with it? Looks like they do offer extras.

I got a call from a number today afternoon (got a call from same number yesterday, couldn't answer it as I was travelling). There was a lady on the line and asked me "Sir, would you be be interested in a massage? I asked her where she got my number, she gave the answer of a standard marketing executive, 'Got is from the database'. I asked her, how can she trust a database and call anyone, aren't you worried that someone would report you? She said sorry, please don't and disconnected the call.

I checked the number on truecaller and the name on it was 'Aw Aw'. Got the name of the spa from email ID in truecaller.

Her apology and then the name on True caller, made me think that it might be a MP with extras. But again, if it is so desperate for clients that they call random numbers, will it be safe?

So wanted to run it by the seniors to see if it is a promising lead. FYI, the phone number ends with 444 and google says address is in JHills.

ChitinXcitin
11-06-19, 07:27
Hello brothers,

First of all thanks to all seniors and members for the rich experience and advice shared here. I am new in a sense that I returned to mongering after many years. Read my FR in Pune forum. I come to the point first. Read FR about btc by Babykuttu sir and others and thank you for such detailed instructions. My question is which is the safest way on local btc website. Is it paying by wallet or direct money transfer from account (to avoid trace) ? I would be grateful and happy to members to show me the way and light henceforth. TIA.

BabyKutu
11-06-19, 11:14
There is a local call centre running based in Hyderabad they have connection with 8 to 10 spas in Hyderabad. Call centre exchange numbers from all these spa, when you visit any of these spas, they will ask your number and that number will sent back to call centre. This call centre will asks you if you are interested in other spas and provide you wirh locations. These callcentre will get 500 rs commission on each appinment. The girls in the call centre working for 8 k per month. Someone who left the job in call centre, she is in touch with me and told me most of the business how it happens there. May be ges spa also there in the list this month. Most of the cases month on months basis these spa center's ends tie-up with call center. That's one thing they always comeup with new and latest spa location.That too and the SPa's are run with different names by the same management. Like the erstwhile AU / RU spa's are under the same management run from garden city. So most SPa's share the data base.

Sp Ntn / Sp Thng / Ru / Au / TD / Dhr Spa's run by the same management so no real secret on why and how we end up getting calls soliciting.

And you won't believe it, during the big raid when TD closed, LE got hold of number logs and dairy entries of spa visitors, so that was up for grabs for the right price.

All in all syndicate's hndy work.

Frank Martin
11-06-19, 14:14
Hi fellas,

I happened to know for sure, that once my friend scored 3 hrs of deed with one sxy MILF lic agent for taking a policy in return. That time I was just budding and couldn't try. Today I went to gold loan along with my friend and saw god damn sxy dusky woman and my bell started ringing. I wish I have her.

So you ever had such opportunities. Or your friends?

No disrespect to anyone here.

Frank.

Member #4671
11-06-19, 16:17
Planning to visit Hyderabad next week. List wanted to know the SP especially MILF. Any contacts is appreciated.