PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Shanky4913
11-06-19, 16:33
Hi all. Was busy so could not post FRs. Here we go.

Visited this spa on the main road of bhills with lots of hope. No coupons available and I had to shell out the actual price at the counter. I was called in by a beauty after a while and was very excited at this moment. To my disappointment there were only curtains. Massage started, chit chat started, straightforward teasing started by her and she asked for extras in the end. At the max HJ with TA was available and no b2 b atleast. I said no, took shower and left.

Damage: 2500 counter.

WIR: No.

Now at this point I started to search for places where I can score FS.

Shanky4913
11-06-19, 16:43
Hi all,

As I started my hunt for FS at spa, I spotted d spa at Gbwli. Took a chance and went in, The entrance is bit weird as we need to pass through a clinic to enter the spa. Once in, showed the coupon and got invited into a cramped room. The spa is cramped and can accommodate only the floor bed. I got ready and waited, then came in a beauty sweet and smiling always. In the discussions came to know she has come recently I found her very sweet and pretty nice in the attitude just little bit of communication issues as she doesn't know English much. She asked for extras after the massage and I asked what's on offer hoping for FS but to my disappointment b2 b is max she can provide, Negotiated for 3 k for b2 b and action started. She was into it and I too proceeded with fingering and sucking boobs which got her in the mood and I popped in a question for FS, she smiled and proceeded with b2 b. Finally done and I left.

Damage: 1. 5 counter + 3 k extras.

WIR: Yes, to try for FS again.

Hunt still goes on.

Shanky4913
11-06-19, 16:52
Hi guys,

Again was on my hunt for FS. Went to gle spa in mdpur to try my luck. Got in after the coupon formalities and to my utter disappointment only curtains for the rooms. Msg started and she asked for extras at the end. Max HJ with TA was on the menu. Somehow I negotiated and got her nod for b2 b. As she was afraid of curtains she just opened her front and sat on me to do whatever I want. I sucked and fingered which got her in mood but resisted out of fear. She isn't a great looker as well, small boobs and skinny. Took lots of time to finish and then left hoping to find FS soon.

Damage: 1500 counter + 3 k so called b2 b.

WIR: No.

Shanky4913
11-06-19, 17:57
Hi Seniors,

I have been trying the MPs but not able to get FS spots. Can you please help me score with a beauty, a super hot girl. I am eagerly waiting for your texts. I will contribute to this forum. Thanks.

Jgaurpaw99
11-06-19, 20:35
Hello mongers,

I happened to be in daimond konda and went for a hair cut to this MP which is near famous banyan tree (translate to Telugu) circle. Has anyone experienced extras in this spa / saloon? There were two SI (hot ones) and two NE. Guy at reception willing to offer discount on menu, somewhere around 1.5 k for Swedish. Looks like there could be a chance of extras. Any help is appreciated.Yesterday, I stopped this spa and opted for Swedish message. I was told 1. 5 K but after asking for discount I was asked for 1. 4 K. I did not see any hot SIs. There was only one SI and there were two NEs.

A north east lady walked in wearing apron and started doing massage by pouring excessive amounts of oil. I did not feel any pressure. I completely disliked it and asked after stop it after awhile. She said she will send some one else. Buy I was no mood to continue so said no and took bath and left. I did not any hint for extras but may be I could be wrong. BTW the rooms have door latch.

NileshBoy
11-07-19, 03:24
Friends,

I will be in Hyderabad for week.

Request you to help me with independent contacts I will help for any Mumbai visit.

TheOtherMe159
11-07-19, 04:04
Good man. You seem to be hitting all good nodes. Good luck with gold shop one. BTW. I have requested for Nisha digits or any other indie. Appreciate your help. Thanks bro.

Hi fellas,

I happened to know for sure, that once my friend scored 3 hrs of deed with one sxy MILF lic agent for taking a policy in return. That time I was just budding and couldn't try. Today I went to gold loan along with my friend and saw god damn sxy dusky woman and my bell started ringing. I wish I have her.

So you ever had such opportunities. Or your friends?

No disrespect to anyone here.

Frank.

TheOtherMe159
11-07-19, 04:07
Baby kutu bro. Can you share the digits with me too please.

ShareE=BabyKutu;2389074]Sent back. Check PM as asked..

KumarLS
11-07-19, 08:16
Bro,

For avoiding traces. There are vendors who accept direct transfer to their account.

However, they may ask you for photo ID. So, see which vendor is fine without checking for that.

Be ready to face some scammers with this method. As you can't complain or do anything about it, if for some reason, the vendor gets that out of the park.

Even wallet can he used. But, that's a trace.

If you are thinking that entire block chain gets monitored and all, don't think too much as it would only result in doing nothing.

People can trace wallet to wallet transactions. But, they don't know who is behind them and where the money is going in, unless someone specifically wants to sniff your data by being anonymous in the huge transaction chains.

I used wallets as it was easy. You can check with vendor about Bank deposits and can proceed with some trusted vendors with good ratings.

Regards,

Kumar.

Hello brothers,

First of all thanks to all seniors and members for the rich experience and advice shared here. I am new in a sense that I returned to mongering after many years. Read my FR in Pune forum. I come to the point first. Read FR about btc by Babykuttu sir and others and thank you for such detailed instructions. My question is which is the safest way on local btc website. Is it paying by wallet or direct money transfer from account (to avoid trace) ? I would be grateful and happy to members to show me the way and light henceforth. TIA.

KumarLS
11-07-19, 08:18
Can we give the burner numbers (via apps), to get rid of any issues?

That too and the SPa's are run with different names by the same management. Like the erstwhile AU / RU spa's are under the same management run from garden city. So most SPa's share the data base.

Sp Ntn / Sp Thng / Ru / Au / TD / Dhr Spa's run by the same management so no real secret on why and how we end up getting calls soliciting.

And you won't believe it, during the big raid when TD closed, LE got hold of number logs and dairy entries of spa visitors, so that was up for grabs for the right price.

All in all syndicate's hndy work.

Vijay15
11-07-19, 08:30
Hi brethren,

Got the below bird from an SP. Please share the review and damage of the bird. Will decide to visit or not.

SadBoyz
11-07-19, 11:45
Hello,

Firstly, I thank all the seniors who have guided me through all the details.

This is my first Report.

Went to Duniya spa, my first MP experience. Booked deep tissue massage online.

Damage: 1.7 K.

Checked in at the counter and was given a form, filled up the basic details and was asked to sit for 2 minute.

A decent looking thai came out and guided me to a foot cleanse and took me to the room.

Rooms are good, clean and nice environment. Changed to dispo and lied down. The therapist came and started the massage.

With the legs and damn that was one good massage.

She kept on pulling the dispo in my donkey crack and gave an amazing bum massage. I kept there lying with out any response.

And for the next 30 minutes gave me a through massage.

Then I was asked to turn over and so I did, only after that she started making conversation with me. Like what do I do and started.

Giggling and suddenly showed the gesture of HJ. And I was like nah, I am cool. I can't get a HJ but tell me what is on the menu.

She said only HJ to which I countered with no B2B or FS? She said no and quoted 5 k for HJ, I was like lel, I am from Delhi and we get it.

At the price of 500. Then she said 3000 . Later on 1000. To all of which I denied and said I am not into HJ, as I come right away and its not worth it for me.

Later on she was like take off the top and kiss while lying on your body. And I was like how much? She said 3 k to which I countered 2 k and she agreed and asked me to get me the money.

I went ahead, gave her the money and then lied on the bed. She took of the top and bam came out two juicy jim and jams. Since they were big, It was the right amount of sag.

Has a tummy as and I think she's healthy or fat depending upon what you wish to say. She lied on me and started kissing me, decent amount of tongue and the boobs on me.

I rubbed her downside through her clothing, she caught my johnny and started the deed while kissing me and lying on me.

Looks: 5/10.

DFK: 6/10.

Boobs / jim jams: 8/10.

WIR: I am very new to the scene so got to try a lot of others.

VoyagerBoy
11-07-19, 15:16
Re-entering mongering scene after almost a decade. Earlier stint was in a South Indian Non-metro city. My first post here.

Was looking for leads in a few sites. Stumbled upon a profile in Loc site. Not sure whether it is SP or WG contact with last three digits as 779.

Contacted them on WA. Was asked to come to a popular shopping outlet in Gbowli. Asked for 6 K / HR. Was told that only online payment accepted and no cash.

Last point rang a bell regarding genuineness. WA DP is provided here. Anyone aware of this please let me know.

Shanky4913
11-07-19, 16:32
Hi all,

On my ongoing hunt for gems, visited this new MT spa at bhills. Got a voucher of swedish and I was served with thai in the spa but I didn't question as I wanted to explore on extras part. The girl came in little old but nice body not so great in the attitude. Rooms has only curtains and other therapists directly walk into the room while massage is on and have conversations in thai which I think are mostly regarding how much money I will pay and some silly jokes on us. Did not like this zero privacy at all. In the end extras came up and hard negotiation for 3 k b2 b. It was mediocre she did nothing just opened the top and sat on top of me trying to finish me off. Once done I am out never to come back again atleast not soon.

Damage: 1500 counter 3 k b2 b.

TheOtherMe159
11-07-19, 16:49
Hi bud,

Did try this bird? If yes can you share FR?

Saw the add in locanto. She says is an HW and asking for 6 k one session 8 k two session 12 k for 3 session and 15 k night and outcall. Has any one tried her. She says is independent. Any inputs pl. Has any one tried her. She says she is OK with all excepting anal and CIM her digits end with 117.

Sunny0938
11-07-19, 17:31
Hi Babykuttu,

Your inbox is full. Can you delete some messages. I would like to send a PM to you.

That too and the SPa's are run with different names by the same management. Like the erstwhile AU / RU spa's are under the same management run from garden city. So most SPa's share the data base.

Sp Ntn / Sp Thng / Ru / Au / TD / Dhr Spa's run by the same management so no real secret on why and how we end up getting calls soliciting.

And you won't believe it, during the big raid when TD closed, LE got hold of number logs and dairy entries of spa visitors, so that was up for grabs for the right price.

All in all syndicate's hndy work.

TallTally
11-07-19, 17:55

All in all syndicate's hndy work.Bro,

Thanks for all this info. Trying to PM for a while but your mailbox seems full.

KumarLS
11-07-19, 19:11
Bro,

Don't do any sort of online transaction ever, if you want to avoid headaches. Something like paying after the deed, or may be at the location instead of advance is fine!

Even online transaction only messaging kinda makes me think twice, if I am in a similar position.

Not sure of the legitimacy and have not encountered such messaging. So can't comment on that front. Even if I do, I would better avoid unless they are OK with cash.

Stay safe.

Re-entering mongering scene after almost a decade. Earlier stint was in a South Indian Non-metro city. My first post here.

Was looking for leads in a few sites. Stumbled upon a profile in Loc site. Not sure whether it is SP or WG contact with last three digits as 779.

Contacted them on WA. Was asked to come to a popular shopping outlet in Gbowli. Asked for 6 K / HR. Was told that only online payment accepted and no cash.

Last point rang a bell regarding genuineness. WA DP is provided here. Anyone aware of this please let me know.

KumarLS
11-07-19, 19:16
Thanks for the FR and details, brother.

Helps. Prices they demand are kinda. ! Good to know that sticking to the rules, helped with price and requirements.

And sent you a pm with a query. Please respond when you find time.

Thanks,

Hello,

Firstly, I thank all the seniors who have guided me through all the details.

This is my first Report.

Went to Duniya spa, my first MP experience. Booked deep tissue massage online.

Damage: 1.7 K.

Checked in at the counter and was given a form, filled up the basic details and was asked to sit for 2 minute.

A decent looking thai came out and guided me to a foot cleanse and took me to the room.

Rooms are good, clean and nice environment. Changed to dispo and lied down. The therapist came and started the massage.

With the legs and damn that was one good massage.

She kept on pulling the dispo in my donkey crack and gave an amazing bum massage. I kept there lying with out any response..

CitizenBane
11-07-19, 21:01
Hi everyone,

Kind of new to the scene, and I got some help reading this forum and also some people helped with with some contacts. I was still very reluctant to get into the scene because I was strapped for cash and because I was afraid of catching STDs. That being said, I'd advise everyone to follow general safe sex practices. They are easy to Google and have been spoken about here by a few members too.

But anyway, I've had a few experiences earlier this year after many months of lurking here. I hadn't had the time / mood to write about them before, but I figure I should, since this amazing community is built of sharing. I've had a couple experiences before this forum, but I will share the ones I had after I joined this forum.

FR1.

This was a Russian from the Sofia website that most people are aware of. Earlier it was a hotlines website. Can't remember her name, but she never returned to that website as an option again, asfar as I know. SP guided me to an Oyo behind Radisson in Gbowli. I had to sneak around hotel staff as per instructions, to get to her room. Once in, we chatted for a few minutes, asking her where she was from and where all she's been. I noticed a cold sore on the side of her upper lip and immediately thought that was mouth herpes. I asked her about it and she unconvincingly said it was because of spicy Indian food. But that didn't fool me. It was definitely herpes, and easily identifiable if you've googled mouth herpes before. That was a little scary. So I knew I couldn't kiss her noatter what. Take note guys. This happens.

Then she asked for money, and after she confirmed the amount on the phone with the sp, she put her finger on my lips and stopped me from talking more LOL, took my hand, stood us up close to each other, and the GFE started. This was something that really impressed me, as my previous few experiences really lacked any GFE at all. She took my hands, guided them on her body, let me undress her as she pressed her face into me neck and breathed heavily, somehow instantly turning up the sexual tension. Also she melled amazing and fresh. As I undressed her, her face was in front of mine. She was giving me the chance to kiss her, but since I decided I didn't want to, I kissed her in other places on her face and neck, and I think she got the point. As I undressed her, she felt for my cock over my pants. I took my time to undress her, turned her around, ran my hands all over her body. She was in her late 30's I would guess. Breasts medium sized and a bit saggy, but I didn't mind. We got in bed and she was very cooperative, let me turn her around and kiss her all over her body. Then she put a condom on my and started to give me a CBJ without asking. I was super hard and didn't think I'd last too long, so I stopped her after a minute and got on top of her in miss. I entered her and she gasped and arched her back and all that GFE stuff that really impressed me and turned me on so bad. Also the fact that she was white probably fed my fantasies quite a bit haha. I had masturbate earlier that day hoping to last longer, but OMG, she was pretty hot and the GFE was great, and I couldn't hold it too long, so I had to pull out for a while and enter her again. But again soon I was at the edge and I came, and I was disappointed that I came so early LOL. She was a bit surprised, and then goggled at my misfortune too. I got up to clean myself and came out, she was fully dressed again. I was pretty upset that my 5 k had got me such less mileage because I couldn't keep myself from orgasming LOL. Smoked a cigarette and left. Well, what are you going to do? Some days you last and some days you don't.

Looks: 7/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Damages: 6 k quoted, bargained to 5 k.

WIR: if she comes back, definitely. Esp for the GFE.

Someone pointed out here that the Russians / CIS chicks are much more accommodating, cooperative and GFE then the Indian ones, and based on this experience alone, I will agree. They are more professional about what they do, and less tantrums and restrictions and mechanical behavior.

FR2.

Mirrorwali. I had contacted her with the reference of Achilles, (thank you very much for that BTW!) And I speak broken Telugu while she speaks only telegu. It wasn't easy, but she seemed eager to meet me, so much that she even kept calling me back the next few days asking when we are meeting LOL. Anyways once day I made the appointment, even tho she said it has to be quick because she has plans with a friend later and has to go out. I have to say, I hit the GFE luck with her too, as most of you would know. She greeted me warmly. I liked that she was soft spoken and generally gives you these sensual vibes in the way she behaves. Offered me water. Gave her the money, and she kept it on the table without counting, which seemed like a polite, trusting gesture. Then I undressed her and started to feel her up and kiss her all over. I entered her in doggy (she seemed to want this and guided me, standing in front of her long mirror), had her in that position for a while, enjoying the view in her mirror. Then I layed down and got her on top of me, and the GFE really showed. She rode me hard, gasped, contorted her face in pleasure, and while I was fondling her breasts, she squeezed her breast and pulled my mouth onto her nipple. Very hot. After letting her ride me for a long while, I laid her down and entered her in miss. I was also a bit tipsy from alcohol, so I fucked her hard and long in miss, and she exclaimed that I was fucking her really hard, half complaining but more than that, enjoying herself. She started to whine a bit that she was getting late and I should finish, but she said that too with so much sensuality that I just got turned on and fucked her even harder and I think she liked that LOL. Once I was done, I cleaned up and she was again very hospitable and offered me water. I really enjoyed her a lot, and came out with a smile, unlike last time. I didn't feel like I had been to a sex worker, or disgusted with myself or the experience, which was really great. I gave her a hug at the door and she smiled sweetly. She's quite something!

Looks: skinny, but her attitude and personality really makes up for it, and most of you know her so I don't need to grade her.

GFE: 9/10.

Damage: 6 k for one shot if I'm not wrong.

WIR: yes, but not anytime soon. Only because I want some variety and maybe someone with more curves and speaks the same language.

FR3.

Went to Gdhuniya spa after reading some positive reports here. There was a girl at the counter, petite, maybe Muslim, with deep set eyes. I wished she was a therapist too LOL. Got assigned a therapist at random. Young Thai girl, can't exactly remember the name but maybe the same name as the girl who goes to wonderland? Had braces and was very cute, slim, good body. She was friendly, started massage, a bit hard to talk to because of language, but not too bad. She started to tease me half way thru with suggestive touches near my inner thigh and groin while massaging. Loved that part. I wish I could have gotten her to just do that tease for the whole hour LOL. She got really friendly and flirty after that. Touching, tickling me, letting me tickle her, letting me touch her. Then she mentioned extras. And negotiated HJ + TA. Can't remember for how much. I asked her to use oil while giving me a HJ. Opened her top and pulled her bra down to reveal her breasts, but was adamant that she wouldn't take everything off. I played with her breasts and in the heat of the moment, got her to lie down on the table and got on top of her to kiss her neck, lick and suck on her breasts and she allowed that for a while. Did not under any circumstances allow me to touch her pussy, even over her clothes. I played with her breasts in my mouth, then laid back and let her finish the HJ. Guided her to massage the base of my cock and balls too. Cooperative. Friendly and flirty all thru out.

WIR: yes.

FR4.

Found a girl on the Oyo sex website. Manisha. Her pictures looked good, and she was modelling a handbag in one of them. I'm sure some of you will know who I'm talking about. The price was not much, and girl looked cute. Decided to go for it. Was set up in an oyo in kukatpalli. As soon as I entered the room, I was disappointed because the girl didn't look like the pictures. She looked way below acceptable standard for me. Still I went thru with it. Chatted with her for a bit. She spoke English, was from Delhi, and was nice enough. But I made the mistake of asking her what she likes in bed and she told me she doesn't enjoy any part of it, she just does it for the money to raise her daughter. Undressed, her breasts were unattractive, and she had long dark nipples, fat in all the wrong places. I took her in miss and then WOT, and she was totally zero in GFE, did not even pretend, mostly had a blank face, and her skin was rough. I kept losing my erection LOL. She tried to give me a CBJ but I still couldn't get hard. Eventually she gave me a HJ and I entered her again while semi hard and forced myself to cum. Blah. This was the worst experience I had. But still I have to say, she was a nice enough girl and did not try to be controlling or rude. Not her fault. Just wasn't attracted to her.

Looks: 3/10.

Damages: around 3 k.

WIR: never. I have a feeling this Oyo sex SP is pretty low on quality, just like the prices.

HellomRB
11-08-19, 01:54
Can any share the digits of miss K boutique?

HoneyHunt05
11-08-19, 04:34
She looks hot! Go for her and let us know your review.

[BBCQUOTE=Vijay15;2389817]Hi brethren.

Got the below bird from an SP. Please share the review and damage of the bird. Will decide to visit or not. [ / QUOTE].

Hunkydic
11-08-19, 07:09
Can I get the name of the spa and the place?

Read a couple mixed reviews on the forum. Tried the place recently. For some HJ TA B2B shower together action for 2 k. I think getting lucky totally depends on the therapist. Don't remember the name of mine though. Plump NE girl. Saw a couple of hot NE girls on my way out. Also, the receptionist is smoking hot / naughty. Would love to get a massage by her. Hi-tech city folks must definitely give this one a try.

Hunkydic
11-08-19, 08:02
Hi guys,

I just moved to Hyderabad recently and would like to get in touch with some nice birds or MPs if anyone is willing to share. PM me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

ISG Forum Subscriptions are $25.00 USD for 12 months.

There are ONLY two ways to purchase a subscription:

---------------------------------------------------

#1 With BITCOIN

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbybitcoin

#2 By CASH THROUGH the MAIL

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbycash

REGARDING PAYPAL

- I cannot accept PayPal because they'll shut us down as an "adult" website at the first complaint.

Been there, done that. No need to repeat the experiment.

Thank you for your support,

ISG Forum Admin.

SuhanLucky
11-08-19, 08:16
Where is this bro? Please PM contact details.

Hello folks,

Here I am with my next adventure. This time I chose a local one in US. Found this girl through a website. I have a burner number used it to set up the appointment. Was there on time. She quietly welcomed me and gave a peck on my lips. Asked me if I want to take a shower. I said am good and had shower in the morning.

BTW she is from Russia. So her English was broken. But she was a beauty with right amount of flesh in right places. Specially top. Which is my favorite. Once we took care of formalities. Got in to the deed. I have asked her to put on nice lingerie before hand and she did oblige the request. So we were all set.

The warm hug and kiss already aroused me. And first time meeting a foreign body was exciting too. She took off my pants and went for BJ. Before that she cleaned the top of the master and got into the deed. One great thing was the care and quality. It was a awesome but ever. I have released the load in her mouth. She said nothing. Mhappily rushed into bathroom and came back with a smile..

ChitinXcitin
11-08-19, 08:18
Thank you so much KumarLS bro, for your insight and thoughts. Very helpful thoughts that made me understand some things. All of us are 'respectable men' and need to avoid any kind of trouble as far as possible. But as you said thinking too much doesn't help. Very true!. Definitely I am not thinking of blockchain trace. Also noticed previously sometimes about payments that direct bank transfers entries can't be simply decoded for sender ID, unless some sort of LE wants to do that. The local btc vendors are asking not to write anything in comment box just to ensure this. Some need ID. Which I think voter ID is safest. I think even we pay by wallet, the intention to buy btc can not be established. Same with bank transfer.

Anyways thanks once more. Will share when I get good information.

Bro,

For avoiding traces. There are vendors who accept direct transfer to their account.

However, they may ask you for photo ID. So, see which vendor is fine without checking for that.

Be ready to face some scammers with this method. As you can't complain or do anything about it, if for some reason, the vendor gets that out of the park.

Even wallet can he used. But, that's a trace.

Sunny0938
11-08-19, 08:22
Hi Vijay,

Go for her and let you know how she is.

Hi brethren,

Got the below bird from an SP. Please share the review and damage of the bird. Will decide to visit or not.

Shanky4913
11-08-19, 17:03
Once someone mentioned about good extras at this spa some time back so tried this spa hoping for some great time. It is a huge building with big rooms and I thought it would be fun. In came a avg looking therapist and massage started. I was waiting for the hints but nothing, it was purely a professional massage. Left disappointed. Don't know why someone here mentioned it as spa with extras.

Damage: 2000 counter.

Sakku07
11-08-19, 22:08
- Appreciate the detail in the reviews. Signs of herpes with the Radsn / Sof blog girl is definitely scary.

- There are a lot of posts in the blog which warned people not to trust the ISS (Oyo sex) site. Please don't waste your time and money.

- 6 k per pop for mirror is way too much. One of my friend, who's a regular, met her for 10 k, for 4 sessions, two weeks ago. You could have easily got 2 for 7 k or 8 k.

Hi everyone,

Kind of new to the scene, and I got some help reading this forum and also some people helped with with some contacts. I was still very reluctant to get into the scene because I was strapped for cash and because I was afraid of catching STDs. That being said, I'd advise everyone to follow general safe sex practices. They are easy to Google and have been spoken about here by a few members too.

But anyway, I've had a few experiences earlier this year after many months of lurking here. I hadn't had the time / mood to write about them before, but I figure I should, since this amazing community is built of sharing. I've had a couple experiences before this forum, but I will share the ones I had after I joined this forum.

FR1.

This was a Russian from the Sofia website that most people are aware of. Earlier it was a hotlines website. Can't remember her name, but she never returned to that website as an option again, asfar as I know. SP guided me to an Oyo behind Radisson in Gbowli. I had to sneak around hotel staff as per instructions, to get to her room. Once in, we chatted for a few minutes, asking her where she was from and where all she's been. I noticed a cold sore on the side of her upper lip and immediately thought that was mouth herpes. I asked her about it and she unconvincingly said it was because of spicy Indian food. But that didn't fool me. It was definitely herpes, and easily identifiable if you've googled mouth herpes before. That was a little scary. So I knew I couldn't kiss her noatter what. Take note guys. This happens.

Then she asked for money, and after she confirmed the amount on the phone with the sp, she put her finger on my lips and stopped me from talking more LOL, took my hand, stood us up close to each other, and the GFE started. This was something that really impressed me, as my previous few experiences really lacked any GFE at all. She took my hands, guided them on her body, let me undress her as she pressed her face into me neck and breathed heavily, somehow instantly turning up the sexual tension. Also she melled amazing and fresh. As I undressed her, her face was in front of mine. She was giving me the chance to kiss her, but since I decided I didn't want to, I kissed her in other places on her face and neck, and I think she got the point. As I undressed her, she felt for my cock over my pants. I took my time to undress her, turned her around, ran my hands all over her body. She was in her late 30's I would guess. Breasts medium sized and a bit saggy, but I didn't mind. We got in bed and she was very cooperative, let me turn her around and kiss her all over her body. Then she put a condom on my and started to give me a CBJ without asking. I was super hard and didn't think I'd last too long, so I stopped her after a minute and got on top of her in miss. I entered her and she gasped and arched her back and all that GFE stuff that really impressed me and turned me on so bad. Also the fact that she was white probably fed my fantasies quite a bit haha. I had masturbate earlier that day hoping to last longer, but OMG, she was pretty hot and the GFE was great, and I couldn't hold it too long, so I had to pull out for a while and enter her again. But again soon I was at the edge and I came, and I was disappointed that I came so early LOL. She was a bit surprised, and then goggled at my misfortune too. I got up to clean myself and came out, she was fully dressed again. I was pretty upset that my 5 k had got me such less mileage because I couldn't keep myself from orgasming LOL. Smoked a cigarette and left. Well, what are you going to do? Some days you last and some days you don't.

GFE: 8/10.

Damages: 6 k quoted, bargained to 5 k.

WIR: if she comes back, definitely. Esp for the GFE.

Someone pointed out here that the Russians / CIS chicks are much more accommodating, cooperative and GFE then the Indian ones, and based on this experience alone, I will agree. They are more professional about what they do, and less tantrums and restrictions and mechanical behavior.

FR2.

Mirrorwali. I had contacted her with the reference of Achilles, (thank you very much for that BTW!) And I speak broken Telugu while she speaks only telegu. It wasn't easy, but she seemed eager to meet me, so much that she even kept calling me back the next few days asking when we are meeting LOL. Anyways once day I made the appointment, even tho she said it has to be quick because she has plans with a friend later and has to go out. I have to say, I hit the GFE luck with her too, as most of you would know. She greeted me warmly. I liked that she was soft spoken and generally gives you these sensual vibes in the way she behaves. Offered me water. Gave her the money, and she kept it on the table without counting, which seemed like a polite, trusting gesture. Then I undressed her and started to feel her up and kiss her all over. I entered her in doggy (she seemed to want this and guided me, standing in front of her long mirror), had her in that position for a while, enjoying the view in her mirror. Then I layed down and got her on top of me, and the GFE really showed. She rode me hard, gasped, contorted her face in pleasure, and while I was fondling her breasts, she squeezed her breast and pulled my mouth onto her nipple. Very hot. After letting her ride me for a long while, I laid her down and entered her in miss. I was also a bit tipsy from alcohol, so I fucked her hard and long in miss, and she exclaimed that I was fucking her really hard, half complaining but more than that, enjoying herself. She started to whine a bit that she was getting late and I should finish, but she said that too with so much sensuality that I just got turned on and fucked her even harder and I think she liked that LOL. Once I was done, I cleaned up and she was again very hospitable and offered me water. I really enjoyed her a lot, and came out with a smile, unlike last time. I didn't feel like I had been to a sex worker, or disgusted with myself or the experience, which was really great. I gave her a hug at the door and she smiled sweetly. She's quite something!

Looks: skinny, but her attitude and personality really makes up for it, and most of you know her so I don't need to grade her.

GFE: 9/10.

Damage: 6 k for one shot if I'm not wrong.

WIR: yes, but not anytime soon. Only because I want some variety and maybe someone with more curves and speaks the same language.

FR3.

Went to Gdhuniya spa after reading some positive reports here. There was a girl at the counter, petite, maybe Muslim, with deep set eyes. I wished she was a therapist too LOL. Got assigned a therapist at random. Young Thai girl, can't exactly remember the name but maybe the same name as the girl who goes to wonderland? Had braces and was very cute, slim, good body. She was friendly, started massage, a bit hard to talk to because of language, but not too bad. She started to tease me half way thru with suggestive touches near my inner thigh and groin while massaging. Loved that part. I wish I could have gotten her to just do that tease for the whole hour LOL. She got really friendly and flirty after that. Touching, tickling me, letting me tickle her, letting me touch her. Then she mentioned extras. And negotiated HJ + TA. Can't remember for how much. I asked her to use oil while giving me a HJ. Opened her top and pulled her bra down to reveal her breasts, but was adamant that she wouldn't take everything off. I played with her breasts and in the heat of the moment, got her to lie down on the table and got on top of her to kiss her neck, lick and suck on her breasts and she allowed that for a while. Did not under any circumstances allow me to touch her pussy, even over her clothes. I played with her breasts in my mouth, then laid back and let her finish the HJ. Guided her to massage the base of my cock and balls too. Cooperative. Friendly and flirty all thru out.

WIR: yes.

FR4.

Found a girl on the Oyo sex website. Manisha. Her pictures looked good, and she was modelling a handbag in one of them. I'm sure some of you will know who I'm talking about. The price was not much, and girl looked cute. Decided to go for it. Was set up in an oyo in kukatpalli. As soon as I entered the room, I was disappointed because the girl didn't look like the pictures. She looked way below acceptable standard for me. Still I went thru with it. Chatted with her for a bit. She spoke English, was from Delhi, and was nice enough. But I made the mistake of asking her what she likes in bed and she told me she doesn't enjoy any part of it, she just does it for the money to raise her daughter. Undressed, her breasts were unattractive, and she had long dark nipples, fat in all the wrong places. I took her in miss and then WOT, and she was totally zero in GFE, did not even pretend, mostly had a blank face, and her skin was rough. I kept losing my erection LOL. She tried to give me a CBJ but I still couldn't get hard. Eventually she gave me a HJ and I entered her again while semi hard and forced myself to cum. Blah. This was the worst experience I had. But still I have to say, she was a nice enough girl and did not try to be controlling or rude. Not her fault. Just wasn't attracted to her.

Looks: 3/10.

Damages: around 3 k.

WIR: never. I have a feeling this Oyo sex SP is pretty low on quality, just like the prices.

Sunny0938
11-09-19, 01:41
Hi,

Senior's help needed for guidance.

I am looking specifically for Telugu auntys independent or SP's, I have looked back for 2 years not able to get proper contacts for MILF's in Hyderabad.

If anyone have information please reply or send me PM.

I would much appreciate if anyone can help.

JimmyBlr
11-09-19, 06:09
I am from Bangalore and in Gbowlli for couple of days.

Can you suggest good spa with FS in and around this area.

I can reciprocate with Bangalore contact and spa details.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Jimmy.

Insegu
11-09-19, 17:11

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Jimmy.Hi bro, check PM. Have a good time.

BabyKutu
11-09-19, 19:16

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Jimmy.Long time my friend. Sent you the details in PM. Enjoy my friend.

HoneyHunt05
11-10-19, 03:17
While exploring SA, I got connected with her recently and she started pestering me to meet for coffee or dinner. May be she is desperate for some money. She shared her pics and as some of you mentioned here she looks aged in the pics as well. Iam planning to catch up for a coffee and then decide what to do. Did anyone sleep with her? If yes, how's the service and what is the best price we have offer to her?

Please share your thoughts.

Regards.

HH.

Thanks bro, you saved my time and money. As per reviews, I decided to not to meet her.

Thanks everyone for quick response.

Happy mongering.

ForTheLulz
11-10-19, 06:44
Long time my friend. Sent you the details in PM. Enjoy my friend.Hey bud,

Can you share details for the Gachibowli MP?

BoardHobby3
11-10-19, 06:57
Hello fellow mongers,

Long time hobbyist here, visiting from the states. First time in India and Hyderabad. I am here only for a few days and would love to have fun with someone local, but reading through the reports it seems to be a hit or miss, so would love some PMs with contact details of someone who can host and can have uninhibited fun. I can return the favor with excellent contacts from SA and other non-pros along the west coast of US.

Jim.

BoardHobby3
11-10-19, 07:00
Hi bro, check PM. Have a good time.I'm visiting from the US and would love the contact too. Visiting Gbowli for a couple of days.

RohanM
11-10-19, 13:38
While exploring SA, I got connected with her recently and she started pestering me to meet for coffee or dinner. May be she is desperate for some money. She shared her pics and as some of you mentioned here she looks aged in the pics as well. Iam planning to catch up for a coffee and then decide what to do. Did anyone sleep with her? If yes, how's the service and what is the best price we have offer to her?

Regards.

HH.I lost meaning of SA, please tell.

Sakure
11-10-19, 13:52
Thanks to all who pm'the me pointers that led to me to this contact. Contacted the SP and he said 10 k for the bird. I was able to get 1 k discount. She looked a year old than the pics he sent. But, close and I am sure it's to do with the make up also. Girl does smoke as I can feel it when I entered the room. Initially her attitude was not so good. But, I worked on it and she was OK at the end. One thing is, she is here for another 5 days only. If someone interested. Pm me. Initial attitude was "Just F* and go" . Here is my report card:

Face: 8/10.

Bazzookas: 9/10 (firm and handful. Felt good with the size of the girl vs these).

Cat. No smell (I am not into DATY).

Only LFK on, no DFK.

No bbj is being offered.

WIR. May not be, lot of birds flocking outside.

Will meet in next FR. Until then Sayonara!Trying to send you a PM. Could you please help me with the digits?

Sakure
11-10-19, 14:06
Based on the clues I got here, I was able to find the MP in the red building. I called them and made an appointment. When I walked in, I saw a cake on the table. It was the owners birthday. The receptionist quoted 1.5 for basic service and more for bunch of other stuff. Based on advise from our seniors I chose basic. The offered me one lady and I didn't like. So she offered another one Miss Shb.

It was a good massage. We talked general stuff while complimenting her smooth hands.

Once I turned over, she asked me if I am going to shower. I said I would if she will come and help me. That kinda hinter her to offer extras. B2B and HJ TL. B2B was not very good while HJTL was good.

Damage 1.5+1.5 extra.

WIR: maybe.

I tried getting her number but she denied. Told her to call me if she wants some fun.

Sakure
11-10-19, 20:34
I'm visiting from the US and would love the contact too. Visiting Gbowli for a couple of days.You need to subscribe man!

Anlast120
11-10-19, 20:56
Please PM details.

Hey fellas,

First of all big shout to bro Partyhard7 for sharing this awesome SP contact. Though he shared some months back and after missing 3 beautiful birds, finally happened to make out some time and able to visit this awesome girl. While everything is fresh in mind here is FR.

Let me call today as day in metro as I left my vehicle and travelled almost entire city through metro just to explore. As I had planned a day before only to visit this Kind hearted SP at around 4 pm. I messaged him and this wonderful person is waiting for me at metro station to pick me up. A positive impact I must say. Once we reached destination (felt safe) I was asked to wait for couple of minutes and then we entered the flat..

Pestered90
11-10-19, 23:33
Hey guys,

In Hyderabad for Monday night and day any lead for Indie or any clubs were can pickup girls for NSA. Looking forward to your reply. , Can help in Chennai for any support.

Thanks,

P.S. 90.

HoneyHunt05
11-11-19, 02:18
I lost meaning of SA, please tell.Seeking Arrangement.

Blacksheephyde
11-11-19, 08:03
Bro,

I might be reading this incorrectly, you cracked oxygen spa? Am I right in decoding your FR?

If that is the case this is a first bro. Oxygen girls are very difficult to crack.Thanks for the reply bro, Unfortunately the answer is a no. But when I look back now, I feel it might have been possible. There was a NE therapist (name meaning morning in Hindi) whom I repeated quite a few times, she did half bum massages without me even asking, and went deeper when requested, and even touched johnny a few times, but in those days I didn't know how to ask for extras, I kept saying every time give me your best massage. Once more with an ugly NE therapist, we got chatty and she complaint about few bad customers etc, and when I was having shower post massage, I asked her to get more shower jell, she opened the shower enclosure door, saw me naked and handed over the shower jell, didn't get a chance to repeat her. And once again with a Muslim MILF therapist with big boobs, had massage with her 2-3 times, and while we were speaking she had said " one client asked me for my phone number, giving phone number is going too far for me, other stuff is okay ", I was too stupid to not take it as a hint. All this has happen in oxygen spa located in n0v0-tell in the tech part of the city about 6 months ago, from my experience I feel this is most less professional of all oxygen outlets, if anybody who is good at cracking therapist, maybe you should try here and become the first one in Hyderabad to crack oxygen.

SadBoyz
11-11-19, 12:21
Hello,

I've made my mind to attend all the spas and Indies in Hyderabad for the month of November.

Mainly cause it's my birthday month and wanted to treat myself for best.

I've made up my mind to alternate between Spa and an indie, since I am already finished with the Duniya spa I am trying my best to hook up with an indie.

Sadly not a single one of them replying. Siri and Radhika see it and don't reply. Keeping Manisha and Shipli for the birthday week.

If possible please help me out with Navya, after reading the FRs I am loosing my mind to meet her.

She's not even reading messages on WA, if not please help me out with an amazing looking Indie bird who is Young.

Thank you in advance seniors.

RohanM
11-11-19, 15:31
Hey guys,

In Hyderabad for Monday night and day any lead for Indie or any clubs were can pickup girls for NSA. Looking forward to your reply. , Can help in Chennai for any support.

Thanks,

P.S. 90.I know cheap pickups for 4000/2000 if you have something cheap tell me.

CatchMe88
11-11-19, 19:28
Hello brothers.

Looking for some action during my upcoming visit to your city. Can some good soul share some contacts of Indies who can come to my hotel.

I had contacted Anitha last time but did not work out.

I am very active in Kolkata forums and can share contacts if anyone plans to visit.

SadBoyz
11-11-19, 20:03
Hello,

I am very disappointed with the birds of Hyderabad. For the past 3 days I was looking forward to meeting an Indie bird but none of them replied. Tried Navya, Shilpi, and Manisha, all of them aren't replying to me.

Which is why I contacted an SP that I've filtered through all the online platforms.

I regret sharing any and every SP contact to all of you, please don't bother contacting any of them. Specially the cheap ones. They don't take any advance but will call you to the place and then say, paytm or gpay is mandatory.

Coming to the bird that I've had, boy o boy, she was a sweet talker, opened up a lot. Kinda felt that I was going to have an amazing time but when the deed started, she just wanted me to lie down and give me CBJ and WOT.

I know its not a bad thing but I specifically asked this SP that will there be any Nakhras from the girl, he said, the birds from me are the best in service so don't worry. But during the deed, she didn't let me kiss nor did she let me suck on the boobs. I mean I neglected the fact that.

She's a smoker. Which is my biggest turn off. But. She didn't even let me suck on the tits or any foreplay.

I've already said on forum that I have PE and my johnny raises white flag within 10-20 seconds. Which is why I am so pissed off. I am only in to foreplay but these Hyderabadi birds. Really are lame.

Sorry for the rant, just got pissed off. Seems like its best to shift to Delhi for the deeds.

Thanks to a senior, I am consulting a doc and I strictly told him, I wanted to do a natural treatment that involves no drug. And he had suggested me the following.

1. Give up Porn (Easy).

2. Give up Master bhushan (Easy).

3. Exercise (Already have a 4 pack abs and a good running stamina).

4. Stop fantasizing (Very tough for me but trying).

5. Breathing pattern and practice (Good with it).

6. Meditation (New to it so practicing).

7. Above all is nice but the doc sad that the most important one is getting used to brids and their pussy. Which seems impossible in Hyderabad as there seems to be so many nakhras. My birthday is around the corner and I really wanted to.

Taste a really nice experience with DFK, DATY (only possible if the girl is clean), controlled and patient deed.

But all the birds here aren't good enough.

Damage: 5 k * Bird is from Jammu, a decent looker.

WIR: I'd prefer to kill myself.

Never contact this SP " Digits ending with 69 and 759.

I am just going to stick to the spas, at least I'll get a proper Massage out of it.

Rummy8900
11-11-19, 20:24
Hello,

I've made my mind to attend all the spas and Indies in Hyderabad for the month of November.

I've made up my mind to alternate between Spa and an indie, since I am already finished with the Duniya spa I am trying my best to hook up with an indie.

Sadly not a single one of them replying. Siri and Radhika see it and don't reply. Keeping Manisha and Shipli for the birthday week.

If possible please help me out with Navya, after reading the FRs I am loosing my mind to meet her.

She's not even reading messages on WA, if not please help me out with an amazing looking Indie bird who is Young.

Thank you in advance seniors.Bro,

Where is Duniya spa located?

Rummy8900
11-11-19, 20:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Yaya2510
11-11-19, 23:52
Hi,

I have recently moved to Hyderabad from Delhi, if you could help me with some Indies. If possible of Priya, it would be great.

I would be happy to share digits from Delhi.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I am not sure how many of you have had a chance to be with Priya from BHills. Here's my FR-.

She goes by the name of Priya and operates independently. I love girls who have long hair and she does. Only outcall, so called her to my flat. She takes 6 k for 2 hours and is phenomenal. The deed started by fondling her breasts which are perfect size. We kissed a lot and I sucked her all beautiful boobs. Very nice BJ and she jumps like a princess. My dick got stuck for a moment inside her when she tried to take it out.

Boobs- 9/10.

Cat- 8/10.

Looks- 8/10.

Friendliness- 8/10.

She's a great great one to try. Her number ends with 715. I am not sure if she is too popular over here or not. Till next time! Bye.

Yaya2510
11-12-19, 00:09
Hi Seniors,

I have recently moved to Hyderabad from Delhi. I have been into mongering for about 2 years now, but joined this forum today. I wanted to know if any of you could help me with some contacts of the Indies such as Siri, Nisha, Navya, Manisha, Priya or any other, it would be great.

I would be happy to share contacts from Delhi with MP, Indies, SP.

Thanks and Happy mongering.

Insegu
11-12-19, 02:51
I'm visiting from the US and would love the contact too. Visiting Gbowli for a couple of days.Unable to PM.

Insegu
11-12-19, 03:25
Hello,

Thank you in advance seniors.If budget permits, I would suggest Delhi for your birthday. It has a good ecosystem (quality, quantity, ecosystem, world variety), is discrete (Thailand is obvious, South America is risky, others are expensive, local / hometown try to avoid) and is generally budget friendly too.

Yaya2510
11-12-19, 05:18
Hi,

Has anybody tried this bird?

The SP digits ending with 891.

VipulAgarwal
11-12-19, 06:22
Hi folks,

I have been following this forum for a very long time and have recently bought a subscription.

I have a lot of digits of SPs and SPA's that provide FS. Will try to reciprocate them for the same.

Thanks,

Vipul.

JHourHappy
11-12-19, 07:17
Guys,

Navya is back to Hyderabad & willing to meet. Those who have her contact can ping her directly & tell your name as she lost all contact.

Anybody don't have contact, can pm for contact.

VipulAgarwal
11-12-19, 07:20
PM me to get the digits.

P.S. I just completed my bitcoin transaction for my subscription. You will need to wait for a while.

Hello brothers.

Looking for some action during my upcoming visit to your city. Can some good soul share some contacts of Indies who can come to my hotel.

I had contacted Anitha last time but did not work out.

I am very active in Kolkata forums and can share contacts if anyone plans to visit.

Anlast120
11-12-19, 09:40
Visited the blue stone spa near the metro station in Madhapur. Got assigned a decent Thai therapist. I don't remember her name but she was very cooperative and asked if I wanted any extras 20 minutes into the session. Negotiated for 3 K for the services I mentioned below. Overall a good experience.

Damages: 1.5 k + 3 k (HJ+BBBJ+B2B+TA).

Body: 7/10.

WIR: Maybe.

P. S: Can someone please PM indie or good SP contacts. Thanks in advance!

JHourHappy
11-12-19, 14:52
Hi,

Navya is back 2 Hyderabad. But she had lost contact. So old guys who had her no can text her for meet. Or anyone interested can pm me for contact.

VipulAgarwal
11-12-19, 17:29
Have been going to the Tantra Morning MP near the 36 no of JHills for a while now. There is only one thai who offers FS and charges 6 k. She is a real pleasure with tight goodies. Willing to share her details for digits.

Thanks in Advance.

Sakku07
11-12-19, 17:30
Did you / anyone meet her?

Hi,

The SP digits ending with 891.

Anlast120
11-12-19, 22:31
Please PM SP details. I can return the favor with US contacts if you happen to visit.

I pinged my trusted sp that I am in town and he is not actively pursuing this now a days.

He pinged me last night that he finally brought a bird who is 6 feet very very slim 48 kgs model structure.

Went in to try today and liked the pick.

If you are into thin tall model type girls this is for you.

DFK, BBBJ offered and liked it. Pretty good service. Damage I didn't had cash on so didn't pay yet will pay tomorrow.

Old friends know who this sp is. Have the pics but sp asked not to share.

Happy mongering to all.

RSuranaFun
11-13-19, 02:46
Dear friends,

I am looking for someone in Hyderbad for one night on 13th November. Please suggest any MP or SP. Can help with kolkata.

Thanks.

Rahul.

Sakku07
11-13-19, 06:30
FYI: Priya, last 3 digits 027, is in Hyderabad until the weekend.

Would be happy to share the digits to the folks I have interacted with previously.

VipulAgarwal
11-13-19, 06:54
Hi,

Has anybody tried this bird? Asking 5 k per shot, is she worth it?

The SP digits ending with 828.

Thanks.

Vikasji
11-13-19, 12:10
Due to work I am visiting Hyderabad, Warangal and Vijayawada very often.

Please share indie or SP contacts, in return I can provide very good Indie and SP contacts of Delhi and Chandigarh.

In CHD I know punjabi singer and models who are exceptionally good in service.

MLover29
11-13-19, 13:24
Does anyone know a reliable and good video sex chat girls. If so please PM me. Thanks.

JackNJones23
11-13-19, 15:26
Hi,

The SP digits ending with 891.SP name and how much did he quote? Most times they look five or ten years older in person.

Did one in Hyderabad near radson looked younger in the pictures but older in person.

Lucifer340
11-13-19, 16:39
Guys,

Has any one tried birds from one the ISS or hyd69 site? The sp has asked me to book a oyo for the deed but I want to know if anyone tried from here and how legit is the website.

Quick response is appreciated. I've tried to activate my subscription but no luck will try again. Please respond to this post.

Sstoryteller
11-13-19, 17:13
Bro, you could have been a bit discreet with name of SPA.

Have been going to the Tantra Morning MP near the 36 no of JHills for a while now. There is only one thai who offers FS and charges 6 k. She is a real pleasure with tight goodies. Willing to share her details for digits.

Thanks in Advance.

Insegu
11-13-19, 20:42
Does anyone know a reliable and good video sex chat girls. If so please PM me. Thanks.At Ydesigirl on Twitter seems legit. Was being discussed in Delhi ISG.

If you're buying vids, share me a copy.

VipulAgarwal
11-13-19, 21:14
Sorry about that guys, should have been.

P.S. was kind of high while posting the report. Sorry again.

Will make sure this dosent happen next time.

Bro, you could have been a bit discreet with name of SPA.

VipulAgarwal
11-13-19, 21:16
Not sure about the SP name but have met him before personally.

He quoted 5 k per session.

SP name and how much did he quote? Most times they look five or ten years older in person.

Did one in Hyderabad near radson looked younger in the pictures but older in person.

ForTheLulz
11-13-19, 22:08
Can someone help me with digits / leads to Rose with reference.

In Hyderabad the next week, heard great reviews of her.

PM active.

MuscleHetero
11-14-19, 00:20
She is not responding to most of the requests and for those whom she has given an appointment she is backing out the last minute. She and Nisha who are indies are doing this. I think success has gone to their head. Better stay away from them.

PM active..

SfoCowboy
11-14-19, 02:26
Go to Thailand and spend your birthday week!

Hello,

I am very disappointed with the birds of Hyderabad. For the past 3 days I was looking forward to meeting an Indie bird but none of them replied. Tried Navya, Shilpi, and Manisha, all of them aren't replying to me.

Which is why I contacted an SP that I've filtered through all the online platforms.

I regret sharing any and every SP contact to all of you, please don't bother contacting any of them. Specially the cheap ones. They don't take any advance but will call you to the place and then say, paytm or gpay is mandatory.

Coming to the bird that I've had, boy o boy, she was a sweet talker, opened up a lot. Kinda felt that I was going to have an amazing time but when the deed started, she just wanted me to lie down and give me CBJ and WOT.

I know its not a bad thing but I specifically asked this SP that will there be any Nakhras from the girl, he said, the birds from me are the best in service so don't worry. But during the deed, she didn't let me kiss nor did she let me suck on the boobs. I mean I neglected the fact that.

She's a smoker. Which is my biggest turn off. But. She didn't even let me suck on the tits or any foreplay.

I've already said on forum that I have PE and my johnny raises white flag within 10-20 seconds. Which is why I am so pissed off. I am only in to foreplay but these Hyderabadi birds. Really are lame.

Sorry for the rant, just got pissed off. Seems like its best to shift to Delhi for the deeds.

Thanks to a senior, I am consulting a doc and I strictly told him, I wanted to do a natural treatment that involves no drug. And he had suggested me the following.

1. Give up Porn (Easy).

2. Give up Master bhushan (Easy).

3. Exercise (Already have a 4 pack abs and a good running stamina).

4. Stop fantasizing (Very tough for me but trying).

5. Breathing pattern and practice (Good with it).

6. Meditation (New to it so practicing).

7. Above all is nice but the doc sad that the most important one is getting used to brids and their pussy. Which seems impossible in Hyderabad as there seems to be so many nakhras. My birthday is around the corner and I really wanted to.

Taste a really nice experience with DFK, DATY (only possible if the girl is clean), controlled and patient deed.

But all the birds here aren't good enough.

Damage: 5 k * Bird is from Jammu, a decent looker.

WIR: I'd prefer to kill myself.

Never contact this SP " Digits ending with 69 and 759.

I am just going to stick to the spas, at least I'll get a proper Massage out of it.

BabyKutu
11-14-19, 07:04

PM active.Rose has become very unpredictable and unreliable. She was popular to cancel at nick of time and that has only increased now. She is not taking in new clientele and is very choosy now. I would say best to avoid.

Pratzonline
11-14-19, 11:39

Would be happy to share the digits to the folks I have interacted with previously.Bro,

Mind sharing Priya number. Can reciprocate with what I have.

Cheers.

ChitinXcitin
11-14-19, 12:38
Hello bro,

Your plight and rant has touched a chord in my memories. So like to give my two bit about PME. I too have same problem for years. First of all I believe mongers are not made but they are born (haha). What has it do with PME? The mind is so much into multiple women that you over do what you call Master Bhushan. Thats first cause of PME. It is not easy dude to give up. Maybe you were joking. Master Bhushan for me had been a COB. It took great will to come out. If you can do that that's first little step. Next is trying to slow down by circular squeezing your diQ base. This works for me. Third but not the least is de exciting the mind. Hope something of this help you to stay in the game longer.

Finally best of luck for your birthday. Enjoy the days. Enjoy the humour in our lives. Cheers.

Hello,

Coming to the bird that I've had, boy o boy, she was a sweet talker, opened up a lot. Kinda felt that I was going to have an amazing time but when the deed started, she just wanted me to lie down and give me CBJ and WOT..

HydNewbie
11-14-19, 16:37
Any senior monger who has been to Thailand please PM me.

Sunny0938
11-14-19, 17:56
Hi,

I am going to meet Navya coming weekend.

She is not sharing pics. It's first time I am meeting her.

Foes anyone have her pic or was it posted previously in group.

Let me know.

ManInMumbai
11-14-19, 18:56
I was beginning to think of dropping my mongering plans in Hyderabad after no responses from quite a number of seniors of the forum,(which sucks by the way). But one of the regular member came to my rescue when I was asking around for contacts in Vizag and not even Hyderabad. Thanks brother!! (you know who you are and I don't want to be the reason for the avalanche of messages to your inbox).

Was in Hyderabad for a couple of days and decided to spend some quality time with Hyderabad birds. Was recently getting tired of SP birds in Vijayawada and thought of going with indies.

Tried vigorously to meet Navya, but as fate had its way both of us never seemed to be free at the same time. Tried two more contacts simultaneously and one of them worked out.

Talked to Miss A and she guided me to the place diligently (although she made me wait for twenty unnecessary minutes).

She warmly welcomed me to the place, assured of no disturbances even though there's an Aunty sitting out side the room (place belongs to the aunt). She gave me water and we exchanged pleasentries.

As is habit with birds in Vijayawada I asked her what all she's not willing to do, to which to my surprise she replied 'none'! I've told her what all I want namely, not to hurry me, let me kiss and BBBJ. She was more than happy to oblige.

Let me make it clear that from the 8 birds I tried in Vijayawada in the last two months only a couple let me go to town on them and rest were all bitchy.

I was happy to no end. We started kissing lightly and it progressed to hard kissing. We changed to birthday suits and she sat on my Jhonny and gyrated her bum on him for s while during which time I got super hard. We laid down and resumed kissing. I started fingering her and sucked on her boobs. What made me go crazy is when she told me I can suck on her little boobies harder. Had my fill and asked for a BJ. She went to town on Jhonny at which point I felt am going to bust, but luckily didn't. We proceeded to deed in missionary. I was enjoying her moans with every thrust. We changed to doggy and finished our session.

This is the first bird I tried in Hyderabad and am extremely satisfied.

Boobs: 6/10 small a bit saggy.

Body: 8/10 slim, little tummy.

GFE: 10/10 Didn't say no to anything.

Cat: 7/10 little loose but clean and trim.

WIR: I want to but I think there are too many birds in Hyderabad.

Damages: 4.5 K.

BaronK
11-14-19, 20:18
It's not so worth, lot of difference between the pics in website vs real and SP sometimes ask to book a Oyo for a short time as well.

Guys,

Has any one tried birds from one the ISS or hyd69 site? The sp has asked me to book a oyo for the deed but I want to know if anyone tried from here and how legit is the website.

Quick response is appreciated. I've tried to activate my subscription but no luck will try again. Please respond to this post.

Stealth Boy
11-15-19, 02:49

Would be happy to share the digits to the folks I have interacted with previously.Do you have any pics of her?

TheOtherMe159
11-15-19, 04:03
Hi,

Navya is back 2 Hyderabad. But she had lost contact. So old guys who had her no can text her for meet. Or anyone interested can pm me for contact.Hi there,

Can you please share Navya's contact?

TheOtherMe159
11-15-19, 04:08
Thanks bro. This forum is for sharing and caring an that's that.

Apologies I would have missed your PM, its very difficult to manage the damn inbox with heavy inflows.

Did you want to send me your query again in PM, this time I will be waiting. Assuring you of my response.

Take care. BK.Hi Babykutu bro,

Can you please share the digits. I have dropped couple of PMs too. I did not want to trouble you with too many PMs. Appreciate your help.

TheOtherMe159
11-15-19, 04:22
In one of my visits to Hyderabad, my colleague & friend had asked me to share my room number. Intuitively I had an idea what he was up to and here she comes. The awesome diva girl. Firm on top and nice small butt (little disappointed with that). But her GFE was awesome. She came in the room and I have offered a drink. Since I have been told she likes wine. I got some wine from the hotel and poured a glass for each. We chatted for bit and understood that she acted in couple of serials and all. After the first drink, she moved her hand on to my thgihs. Jhonny was getting warm and wanted to get out of the space. By the time we moved to 2nd drink. She quickly ran to wash room and moved into a maxi kind of stuff. Like the ones we see in movies. And started moving on top of me. Her firm breasts made me mad and I rubbed my face against them. And was going on her butts, my fetish. She quickly undressed me and gave me one of the best BJs ever. Over the rest of the day I came to know that she likes ice cream so she gives the best. She was rubbing my johnny with her boobs and the way she rolled her toungue on top of jhonny was heavenly. She took the cum like a champ. And then we moved to the third drink and finished the wine bottle. She was helping me to get the jhonny back into job. Standing against hotel glass window and getting ablow job was one of my dream. She fulfilled that too. And we completed that with a normal machinary humping. And now with wine gone, I had some small bottles of vodka that I bought for some one else. We have added juice and vodka and started having that. This time, I have asked her to take a shower with me. To which she gladly obliged. We moved in to bath and let the shower run. She rubbed my back and gave another BJ in shower and we finished the deed on bed in doggy. Bu this time, I was finding it difficult to climax. She took the jhonny like a champ and finished with a BJ. Finally she got dressed and moved on.

This is by far one of my best experiance. Sad part is I do not have her digits and can not ask this collegue due to some constraints. When ever I get hanged dry with the SPs I feel really bad. One day, I hope I will get a good indie who will give complete satisfaction GFE experiance. Umeed me duniya kayam hain. Happy mongering brothers. I.

TheOtherMe159
11-15-19, 04:24
I was beginning to think of dropping my mongering plans in Hyderabad after no responses from quite a number of seniors of the forum,(which sucks by the way). But one of the regular member came to my rescue when I was asking around for contacts in Vizag and not even Hyderabad. Thanks brother!! (you know who you are and I don't want to be the reason for the avalanche of messages to your inbox).

Was in Hyderabad for a couple of days and decided to spend some quality time with Hyderabad birds. Was recently getting tired of SP birds in Vijayawada and thought of going with indies.

Tried vigorously to meet Navya, but as fate had its way both of us never seemed to be free at the same time. Tried two more contacts simultaneously and one of them worked out.

Talked to Miss A and she guided me to the place diligently (although she made me wait for twenty unnecessary minutes).

She warmly welcomed me to the place, assured of no disturbances even though there's an Aunty sitting out side the room (place belongs to the aunt). She gave me water and we exchanged pleasentries.

As is habit with birds in Vijayawada I asked her what all she's not willing to do, to which to my surprise she replied 'none'! I've told her what all I want namely, not to hurry me, let me kiss and BBBJ. She was more than happy to oblige..He Mumbaiman,

That's a nice FR. Now that you understand the pain of new bees. Can you please help me with some indie contacts, please. My PM is active.

ManInMumbai
11-15-19, 06:35
Hi,

Let me know.You can go into photo gallery of this forum and search for Navya.

BabyKutu
11-15-19, 06:43
Hi,

Let me know.Go back few pages and someone posted her pic in yellow saree. She has been burnt before of someone posting her pic here without her explicit permission so she is cautious of not sharing pics.

Ravinderreddy2
11-15-19, 07:16
Any good so near banjarahills or madhapur which gives full service with good looking girls. My PM is active.

CompletFun
11-15-19, 08:26
Helo friends, any review on this bird.

BabyKutu
11-15-19, 09:09
Any good so near banjarahills or madhapur which gives full service with good looking girls. My PM is active.Sent. Check PM.

Pussy Invader
11-15-19, 17:41
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm planning a trip to Bangkok in last week of December. I would be thankful to seniors who travelled to Bangkok if they can suggest me hotels near sukhumvit.

Any other travel trips are also welcome, please PM me.

Sunny0938
11-15-19, 17:54
Thanks for help. I will check old posts.

Go back few pages and someone posted her pic in yellow saree. She has been burnt before of someone posting her pic here without her explicit permission so she is cautious of not sharing pics.

BlokeOnTheBloc
11-15-19, 22:43
Hopeless. Her bonny structure sucks!! Yeah seriously.

Dead fish, nil to zero involvement, cosmetic smile till money changes hands.

At times MBA student (ever since 2016 when I first met her), sometimes a medico, even a corporate employee. It's a matter of time for her to claim to be the Nadela's personal secretary! Bummer!

Jerk off or opt for an Afro in Secbad / ECIL area.

BTW, she's reading every word I am writing about her here.

Bb.

Hi,

Let me know.

ForTheLulz
11-16-19, 00:38
Hi all,

I'm in Hyderabad in the coming weeks and looking to setup a good deed for my happy stay there.

Please share contacts for Siri, Anita, Kavitha, Kousalya and other good indies.

I can reciprocate with Mumbai / Bangalore and Pune connects.

PM is active.

Arjun31
11-16-19, 02:54
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm planning a trip to Bangkok in last week of December. I would be thankful to seniors who travelled to Bangkok if they can suggest me hotels near sukhumvit.

Any other travel trips are also welcome, please PM me.Grand Swiss right on Soi 11.

Adelphi Suites on Soi 8.

JoshuaBLR
11-16-19, 03:34
Hi Hyderabad Folks.

I am visitng Hyderabad for 1 week, I am looking out for quality stuff preferably a Punjab or a Bengali woman / girl.

If there are any good SP or Indys please PM me.

I would be staying in Ameerpet.

TIA.

Josh.

VoyagerBoy
11-16-19, 03:40
Hi all,

Was rushing to the airport to pick someone up. Close to it is a MP with name Single stone. Had about 30-45 min of spare time. Decoded to visit the MP. Was assigned a resource named MK. Had a good dry massage. But since I was hard-pressed for time neither she nor I brought it out about anything else. Has anyone visited this place and got more than what it gives? I will also try to visit again next time when I am in leisurely pace, and find out possibility of extras.

AquaGenius
11-16-19, 07:22
Never saw an option to search with name, how can that be done?

You can go into photo gallery of this forum and search for Navya.

VipulAgarwal
11-16-19, 10:08
I usually stay at Raddison blu plaza, if you have the budget this is like the best location.

The following are some of them:

Nana Hotel (under renovation, but a good budget friendly hotel).

The landmark hotel.

Tai pan.

Message me for more details.

The following are the best MP's:

Snow White.

Daisy Dream.

Doki Doki.

Mango Massage.

Addict Massage.

Puri puri massage.

Cherry Massage.

The followig are the best places for picking up FR's:

Shock 39.

Grace Hotel.

Mixx Discoteq.

Royal Garden.

Rajah hotel.

Message me to get more info.

I have been to Bangkok multiple times. I can help.

Hi fellow mongers,

Any other travel trips are also welcome, please PM me.

SadBoyz
11-16-19, 12:24
Kajol's FR.

Firstly, I would like to thank respected seniors for the contact, Babykutu and PartyHard7. You guys are the best. And to the other guys, please do not ask me for the digits as its not my contact.

After a disappointing month and bad experiences with SPs and being ignored by all the indies, I've went forward with the SP the's bird.

She's a beautiful girl with Mangolian / NE features. Very nice, sweet talk and a very patient and co-operative girl.

She went ahead and took the charge, gave me an amazing kiss with a lot of foreplay on the neck. Since I am normally the one receiving the "Dead fish", I decided to switch things up and become one just to see how well the girl tries from her end. And trust me, I wasn't disappointed, she used her tongue all over my body with a lot on my neck, lips, sucking the nips, stomach and what not.

I told her to be patient with my johnny as I shoot fast thanks to PME, she kept on asking me if its okay and if she should slow down, which I must say is the first experience with a WG. Normally, they tend to rush it but this girl was very patient. Then we switched the roles and she lied on the bed, with me running my tongue all over her.

She's super ticklish and sensitive, she was having spasms when I sucked her boobs, tummy, thighs (Used my secret techniques). At first I thought she was faking it but after the twitches started and seeing her reactions genuine. Once I was done, she took my permission if she could blow my johnny and I was like wow, she's definitely the goodest girl ever. She took my Johnny in her mouth and gave me a super hard on with her skills, definitely the best one so far.

Then I went ahead and entered her in miss, and after sometime I came. Thanks to PME but I think its definitely getting better as I've lasted longer than before. Hehehe, hopefully it just turns to normal.

Looks 8/10 (I consider NE features the best, dusky indian complexion).

BBBJ 8/10.

DFK 7/10.

Boobs 9/10 (I don't like super huge or handful, she had the perfect pair and erect nipples).

Pussy 8/10 (shaved, clean and no smell.).

WIR: I would but she's leaving Hyderabad on Monday.

P S: Navya gave me KLPD.

Neo1980
11-16-19, 14:35
Have been frequenting the precious stone spa for both miss a and miss be now for quite some time and wanted to try something different. Headed over to this well known spa in J Hills. The receptionist was as usual trying to push me to buy their membership package, when I told him that I wasn't happy when I'the last been there. Sent miss j for a Swedish therapy and immediately noticed that she was a lot taller than what I'the learned to associate with Thais. Started off with a good back rub and off went the dispos in a matter of less than 5 minutes. Proceeded to give a great rub as she was telling me that it was her first week in the city, having worked in Seoul earlier. After a good massage (which sort of squares off the rather expensive counter charges), she proceeded to ask for extras- everything except FS was on the table. She initially quoted 8 k for B2B with BBJ, but was able to negotiate down to 4 K, which though still expensive, was the least she agreed for.

Proceeded to strip completely nude and then gave a good b2 b with Full access. Was pleasing and willing to accommodate for whatever I requested, before I finished off with a bbj with CIM.

As I was leaving in the end, she winked and indicated that she may allow FS in the future, but I wasn't sure if she meant that!

Charges- 2.8 at the counter and 4 K inside (expensive!

Boobs 8/10 (a good 38 size but a bit of a sag).

Ass 9/10.

Pussy clean, allowed full fingering, did not ask for DATY.

WIR- maybe, as even though it was definitely expensive, didn't mind it as the spa location, cleanliness, ease of access and privacy seem to set it off.

BeautyAdmirer
11-16-19, 15:03
Hi Hyderabad Folks.

I am visitng Hyderabad for 1 week, I am looking out for quality stuff preferably a Punjab or a Bengali woman / girl.

If there are any good SP or Indys please PM me.

I would be staying in Ameerpet.

TIA.

Josh.Reply me if you will be needing 7 G contact.

SamPeter71
11-16-19, 16:54
I am here for the weekend at dilshuk nagar before going home to us. Sr any help with contacts will be appreciated. If you are coming to san jose, us I will reciprocate with the same.

I am into petite college girls. Thanks in advance.

ManInMumbai
11-16-19, 19:25
Never saw an option to search with name, how can that be done?Ctrl +F brother.

Sravan89
11-17-19, 05:32
Hi brothers,

I have been unable to give my best shot at work, and need your advice or help. Please share your thoughts.

Family life is messed up, and hence, I am looking at this. That said, I am into public speaking a bit (not the best or the famous), but I do a bit of it.

I am also a marketer and do a lot of educational content on YouTube. It's healthy.

What if someone picks this out, as my weakness in the future if I ever visit someone?

I don't know if this type of question should be asked. But, I just wanted to put it across than thinking of it for few months now.

I am thankful to seniors who have shared contacts. But I did not meet them because of my accident, and then followed by a depression leading to suicidal thoughts.

I am fine now. So, please don't be sympathetic as I am in good hands with a counsellor. But, I can't ask this question anywhere else.

I hope you get my situation and can help or share a few pointers which could ease my brain with some good quality time without a lot of mess in life.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Sravan.

JustForFunHyd
11-17-19, 07:23
Hi brothers,

I have stumbled upon this beautiful place and have resolved to buy a subscription here. As usual, I have followed all the steps required to set up an account in the coin base. However, I see that I do not yet see an option of setting up any payment method in my settings for purchasing any bitcoins.

I know this issue may sound little repetitive but request to advise if the set up requires some time for activation or am I missing a step or two here.

I am very eager to join this bandwagon. Appreciate some help.

P. S: This is my post and excuse me for any decorum issues.

TIA,

JFFH.

You need to send your TXID or Hash number to Contact Us. Or send me here in the Forum and I will check it.

Admin3

FunLovingNish
11-17-19, 10:10
This is one month old review. I was in Hyderabad for cpl of days. Got hold of Mirrorwali number. Negotiated 6 K for 1, she was insisting I go for FN but was not in mood. So went to her place, it is safe place in residential area. She tries to please but nothing extraordinary. Started with standing position as people have written she loves looking in mirror while getting banged. She asked to enter without cover, that was scary part, refused as I never let Johny takeover brain. Tried different position and finished in doggy. She is not a time watcher, that's good thing. After the deed she showed me some of her pics. Shooting related. It was OK experience.

Sakku07
11-17-19, 13:34
It was a similar and a great experience for me too. She's from Darjeeling, who lives in Nagpur, so the NE features.

Thanks to RRVee for sharing the SP's contact. Thanks to BabyKutu for confirming about the genuinity.

Kajol's FR.

Firstly, I would like to thank respected seniors for the contact, Babykutu and PartyHard7. You guys are the best. And to the other guys, please do not ask me for the digits as its not my contact.

After a disappointing month and bad experiences with SPs and being ignored by all the indies, I've went forward with the SP the's bird.

She's a beautiful girl with Mangolian / NE features. Very nice, sweet talk and a very patient and co-operative girl.

She went ahead and took the charge, gave me an amazing kiss with a lot of foreplay on the neck. Since I am normally the one receiving the "Dead fish", I decided to switch things up and become one just to see how well the girl tries from her end. And trust me, I wasn't disappointed, she used her tongue all over my body with a lot on my neck, lips, sucking the nips, stomach and what not.

I told her to be patient with my johnny as I shoot fast thanks to PME, she kept on asking me if its okay and if she should slow down, which I must say is the first experience with a WG. Normally, they tend to rush it but this girl was very patient. Then we switched the roles and she lied on the bed, with me running my tongue all over her.

She's super ticklish and sensitive, she was having spasms when I sucked her boobs, tummy, thighs (Used my secret techniques). At first I thought she was faking it but after the twitches started and seeing her reactions genuine. Once I was done, she took my permission if she could blow my johnny and I was like wow, she's definitely the goodest girl ever. She took my Johnny in her mouth and gave me a super hard on with her skills, definitely the best one so far.

Then I went ahead and entered her in miss, and after sometime I came. Thanks to PME but I think its definitely getting better as I've lasted longer than before. Hehehe, hopefully it just turns to normal.

Looks 8/10 (I consider NE features the best, dusky indian complexion).

BBBJ 8/10.

DFK 7/10.

Boobs 9/10 (I don't like super huge or handful, she had the perfect pair and erect nipples).

Pussy 8/10 (shaved, clean and no smell.).

WIR: I would but she's leaving Hyderabad on Monday.

P S: Navya gave me KLPD.

SadBoyz
11-17-19, 22:05
Hello bro,

Your plight and rant has touched a chord in my memories. So like to give my two bit about PME. I too have same problem for years. First of all I believe mongers are not made but they are born (haha). What has it do with PME? The mind is so much into multiple women that you over do what you call Master Bhushan. Thats first cause of PME. It is not easy dude to give up. Maybe you were joking. Master Bhushan for me had been a COB. It took great will to come out. If you can do that that's first little step. Next is trying to slow down by circular squeezing your diQ base. This works for me. Third but not the least is de exciting the mind. Hope something of this help you to stay in the game longer.

Finally best of luck for your birthday. Enjoy the days. Enjoy the humour in our lives. Cheers.Brother,

I will give you an advice that will help you discipline almost anything in life. When ever you are tempted, in our case it is with porn thanks to being super horny. Give yourself 2-5 minutes.

Think of all the reasons why you shouldn't masturbate. For my end, it has always been the following.

1. It has lead to PME.

2. Can also lead to ED.

3. Pleasure or the embarrassment. How long will the pleasure last? 2-3 minutes after which I always regret or question myself. Or the embarrassment that will eat you in and out.

4. Since I want to cure PME, I need to discipline myself. If I can't overcome one instance, then it'll stay like that forever.

These are the basic things that we all are aware of. But our mind will keep saying things like, I used to masturbate a lot but now its for lesser number of times. Or stuff like, it won't matter if I do it for once. And then you go on to masturbate like 5-10 times that month or even a week.

Most important thing to remember is that you've masturbated like thousands of times with crazy intensity, maybe 5 times a day (I tried once just to check how many times I can get off my load) . And in order to reverse that process you need to discipline with the same intensity. Remember an ocean is a collection of single drops. That way, in order to reverse the PME and become the without it, be consistent. Every day matters. It all adds up and cures PME. Where do I get this confidence? I am trying it and I swear its gotten better. With out any medicines.

So next time if you feel that you need to masturbate and your mind says, ah fck it, I'll do it for once. It'll be alright. Give yourself 2-5 minutes solid. Not just to think casually but like the ones that you do in Meditation, Sit and breath, think all of all the points as to why you are refraining yourself from doing it.

And even after all that thinking and passing of 5 minutes, if you still can't control it. Try to minimize the damage. Try to masturbate with hot oils and make it slow, controlled and sensual. If you had to chose between bad and worse, always choose bad.

I believe in achieving things step by step. I din't stop it right away, first I did it once a week, then shifted to once every two weeks, then to a month until I lost the urge completely. . Now, when ever I get horny and feel needy to masturbate, I think to myself, I have a job to do I. E to cure PME so instead of masturbating, I do meditation and breathing. This way I add points in my report card to cure PME. And not minus them.

Hope this helps, sorry for such a long one.

KumarLS
11-17-19, 22:18
Bro,

Not an expert. But just wanted to share a few things here as I do videos and make money from blogging as a side hustle.

You have mentioned a couple of pointers and therefore, I would like to add them one by one and my reasoning to be clear.

YouTube. Since you said educational content, check for alternatives and see if you could try out PowerPoint or Animoto. Both of them are good alternatives and for educational stuff you don't have to show your face for camera.

Face is required for vlogs wherein people do a lot of personal stuff like street food reviews and all. So, think about it if that's a reason that stops you from mongering.

Another point is. YouTube is second largest search engine and gone are the days to consider it as a video hosting platform only. So, there are a number of videos.

If you take the case of SP. I don't find a reason they would watch some course or education videos unless it's a tip or trick that they are looking for and you have made a video about it.

If you take the case of an indie. Why would they watch it?

If you take the case of a spa girl. Forget the chances.

Even if someone has seen, what would they do? Come and comment on your videos? Nothing would happen as they also have a life to deal with.

Some of them have kids. So they won't want to mess their personal life just for the sake of pleasures like you. So, that's a match.

I mean both of you are into fun. And nothing else.

That's the YouTube part.

Now coming to institute or teaching stuff. Unless there is a student who has an affair with you unknowingly. Even if they do recognize, I don't understand a need for them to continue in the class and if they did, they would better forget it as it would be shameful for them with their friends thinking that she has slept with you for the sake of money.

Just like the way you are thinking a lot about your personal life, they also think about their life.

Some do this for fun, and forget who you are. Some do this for money, and they ignore you or erase you from their brain after paying money.

Now,

What if someone picks it up as a weakness? If they do, you pick them up and he strong.

It's one life bro. I am sorry to acknowledge that one of my friends died as his wife was treating him as a slave. Anyways,

Don't think about quitting life bro. I am not sympathetic but just wanted to add it. It's your life. Not even your kids would help, when you are old. So, don't think about society a lot if you want to live in the messed up jungle.

We have many different people around with different thought processes. So align with someone who aligns with you, have fun and leave this mental trauma.

And last advice to end my Bashan.

If you are only looking for some good time. Hit gym and look for a fling, check out how tinder works or even SA.

They are expensive affairs. But, are good to have a fling with only one lady and be safe. But again, that would also be a mess if you pick the wrong one. So, be wise in doing that.

Something that I could provide clarity on. Last but not the least.

With life, you get to enjoy what you would like to. With a thought to something else, the mental trauma kills our self esteem.

Thinking about future is important. But not at the cost of making a hell out of the present.

Stay safe and healthy.

Hi brothers,

I have been unable to give my best shot at work, and need your advice or help. Please share your thoughts.

Family life is messed up, and hence, I am looking at this. That said, I am into public speaking a bit (not the best or the famous), but I do a bit of it.

I am also a marketer and do a lot of educational content on YouTube. It's healthy.

What if someone picks this out, as my weakness in the future if I ever visit someone?

I don't know if this type of question should be asked. But, I just wanted to put it across than thinking of it for few months now..

Vitco
11-18-19, 00:29
Hi all,

I am on a short visit to India. Are there any SPAs around Secunderabad with extras available? I am little nervous to negotiate with anyone.

Please PM me any contacts or numbers. I appreciate it.

Thanks.

RrVee123
11-18-19, 04:02
Good to know you enjoyed bro. I too had tried this bird yesterday. She is tigress in bed and perfect use of tongue. Never felt feeling. I had seen her spasms during sucking of boobs. Memorable moments.

It was a similar and a great experience for me too. She's from Darjeeling, who lives in Nagpur, so the NE features.

Thanks to RRVee for sharing the SP's contact. Thanks to BabyKutu for confirming about the genuinity.

RahulRoar75
11-18-19, 05:29
Hello mongerers!

This is my first post on this website. I have been looking at fourms and reports for quite a time now. I'm looking forward to having a great time. I haven't made any contacts yet as my cherry hasnt been popped yet. So if any seniors can actually help me out with few beautiful indie contacts then I can promise to make a wonderful FR and try to share few contacts after some experience in this world.

Cheers!

VipulAgarwal
11-18-19, 06:59
You can go to Obams's Wife Spa in Secunderabad.

They have FS available from 6 k inside.

P.S. The receptionist does not know about it. The staff allow it.

Hi all,

I am on a short visit to India. Are there any SPAs around Secunderabad with extras available? I am little nervous to negotiate with anyone.

Please PM me any contacts or numbers. I appreciate it.

Thanks.

Kartheek93
11-18-19, 08:24
I don't get it why someone would spread their own views as facts. To all those who suggest stopping masturbation, please consult a doctor. No where in this would a doctor ask you to stop masturbating that too to cure PME. Masturbation has nothing to do with quick ejaculation.

For most of the men, masturbation is just a 5 minutes quickie. Its the way we trained ourselves for years, to reach the climax ASAP. And on the Pussy-day, we are doomed to face the embarrassment. So, please don't masturbate in a hurry, never.

Here's the doctor's advice -.

If you seriously have PME (under 3 minutes), start masturbating today and try to delay the climax as long as you can. Choke the cock around 4-5 times a week and get used to the levels of sensitivity. This helps you understand and have a control of your senses down there. When you feel you are about to reach the climax let go of the hand and wait for a couple of minutes and start it again. Do this for 3-4 months and you see at least add 2-5 minutes to your regular time. That is how you delay the orgasm, naturally, not by giving up masturbation.

Again, IMPROPER masturbation causes PME.

Thank you.

Frank Martin
11-18-19, 10:57
Hi fellas,

Here I am sharing my experience. It has nothing to do with my mongering or FR. So ignore if you are not interested.

Yesterday I was travelling from vja to Hyderabad in amaravathi she is sitting diagonal to me. She is not that beautiful but has perfect figure. Didn't wear bra, expressing her desire (not to me) by stretching hands, squeezing thighs and switching legs repeatedly. Somehow I couldn't talk to her. But she is still Bugging me. How much you know, I tried customer care twice and talk to driver twice to get the passenger list, this kind of desperation I never had.

What would you do, if you are me?

Frank.

Srisri786
11-18-19, 11:59
Hi gents,

I am coming back to Hyderabad this wk after 2 year stint in China. I guess all my contacts has been changed. Kindly request senior to share the details.

I have tried to renew my subscription but the process seems to changed. I do not have bitcoins and need to dig on that to get the membership. Earlier I bought the membership with CC. At admin please help in getting the membership. I am ready to pay by Credit card.

Looking for contacts of Mirriorwali and any indis near maredpally.

Sri.

Arghzme
11-18-19, 14:39
Guys, so I've been to the famous blue stone spa several times now. Tried and tasted almost every meat there. Miss A and be specifically stand out. I would rate the quality of this place highest interms of cleanliness / massage technique / girls and extra services. Everything stands out for me.

What I'm looking for is if anyone thinks the same about the place. And if yes, do you know any other place at par with this one on the basic parameters?

Thanks.

BabyKutu
11-18-19, 16:53
Hi gents,

I am coming back to Hyderabad this wk after 2 year stint in China. I guess all my contacts has been changed. Kindly request senior to share the details.

I have tried to renew my subscription but the process seems to changed. I do not have bitcoins and need to dig on that to get the membership. Earlier I bought the membership with CC. At admin please help in getting the membership. I am ready to pay by Credit card.

Looking for contacts of Mirriorwali and any indis near maredpally.

Sri.Follow the process bro, previous posts by LSKumar are self explanatory (thank you). Get a PM bro first, can't share details in open forum.

VipulAgarwal
11-18-19, 17:21
Requesting Folks to share MirrorWali Contact. Willing to reciprocate.

Lucifer340
11-18-19, 18:22
True Mastrubation doesn't cause PME. In fact if you mastrubate rehularlt it will take a lot of time to climax.

I don't get it why someone would spread their own views as facts. To all those who suggest stopping masturbation, please consult a doctor. No where in this would a doctor ask you to stop masturbating that too to cure PME. Masturbation has nothing to do with quick ejaculation.

For most of the men, masturbation is just a 5 minutes quickie. Its the way we trained ourselves for years, to reach the climax ASAP. And on the Pussy-day, we are doomed to face the embarrassment. So, please don't masturbate in a hurry, never.

Here's the doctor's advice -..

BabyKutu
11-18-19, 19:19
Requesting Folks to share MirrorWali Contact. Willing to reciprocate.Check PM. Enjoy and be judicious on location details and other logistics in FR.

KumarLS
11-19-19, 00:25
Hi bro,

If you are from India, I would request you to stay away from coinbase (other than the needs of wallet).

Go to localbitcoins. You will find all the step by step instructions in one of my previous posts.

Click my name and you will find view all forum posts. There I have written a couple of posts detailing this step by step process. It's easy and you would be able to accomplish that it in few minutes max.

Not repeating the process and steps as it was lengthy back then, and would sound awkward for the same repetition in the common thread.

Cheers,

Hi brothers,

I have stumbled upon this beautiful place and have resolved to buy a subscription here. As usual, I have followed all the steps required to set up an account in the coin base. However, I see that I do not yet see an option of setting up any payment method in my settings for purchasing any bitcoins.

I know this issue may sound little repetitive but request to advise if the set up requires some time for activation or am I missing a step or two here.

I am very eager to join this bandwagon. Appreciate some help.

VipulAgarwal
11-19-19, 04:55
Hi folks,

This is the best way to buy subscription with indian currency.

There is a site called paxfaul, this is a marketplace for bitcoin. You can find many indian buyers and sellers through which you can buy and sell btc.

I have been a bitcoin investor for a long time. I feel this is the simplest way for newbies to buy bitcoin and subscribe to ISG.

Hit me up if you have any doubts / queries.

Thanks,

Vipul.

Nwkdblk
11-19-19, 05:39
Bros,

Got a number that ends with 483 and goes by the name Pavani. Did anyone try her and any feedback on her please?

Cheers.

KumarLS
11-19-19, 07:48
To search library here:

Ctrl + f. On desktop.

Click three dots on the top right if you are using chrome on mobile. You will see an option which says "find in page".

Use the query and that should help you find what you want.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

Never saw an option to search with name, how can that be done?

RiddleMan
11-19-19, 10:38
You need to get a PM first. You are looking at 160 USD and upwards a pop.How do I activate PM?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

ISG Forum Subscriptions are $25.00 USD for 12 months.

There are ONLY two ways to purchase a subscription:

#1 With BITCOIN

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbybitcoin

#2 By CASH THROUGH the MAIL

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbycash

REGARDING PAYPAL

- I cannot accept PayPal because they'll shut us down as an "adult" website at the first complaint.

Been there, done that. No need to repeat the experiment.

Thank you for your support,

ISG Forum Admin.

Sri5657
11-19-19, 11:38
I agree with you on all the parameters you pointed. There wasn't once that I was left disappointed at bluestone.

Guys, so I've been to the famous blue stone spa several times now. Tried and tasted almost every meat there. Miss A and be specifically stand out. I would rate the quality of this place highest interms of cleanliness / massage technique / girls and extra services. Everything stands out for me.

What I'm looking for is if anyone thinks the same about the place. And if yes, do you know any other place at par with this one on the basic parameters?

Thanks.

Sri5657
11-19-19, 11:47
Can you please share the contact details of the SP.

Good to know you enjoyed bro. I too had tried this bird yesterday. She is tigress in bed and perfect use of tongue. Never felt feeling. I had seen her spasms during sucking of boobs. Memorable moments.

SadBoyz
11-19-19, 11:53
Hi guys,

I want to have my first MILF experience this week. Read good FR about 7 g, she's the only indie who has replied me properly. Wish to know what are her damages.

She's quoted me 7 k for 2 shots in 1 HR. Seems over kill. Plus 1.5 k extra for the room. Please let me know in my PM. What is the right price to be settled for. 1 HR -2 shots or should it be 2 hrs 2 shot.

Also, is she open to DFK? I see bbj is good on her. Please message me in PM.

Thank you in advance.

HoneyHunt05
11-19-19, 12:57
Posting it again in Hyderabad forum as this happened in Hyderabad although the girl is from Mumbai.

To the heaven and back!

What a blissful evening it was with the sex goddess S!

A big shout out to Panvel1 bro for sharing her digits. I have messaged her on fine evening and since then chatting with her every day with a bit of naughtiness. As I was supposed to travel to Mumbai 2 weeks ago, I asked if she would be free to meet and she responded affirmatively, but my trip got cancelled and it was a pure KLPD! However we could work out a plan where she would travel to Hyderabad on a weekday and I we both agreed to that plan. I booked the flight and hotel and kept waiting with my johny in hand.

On the day of meeting, she arrived in Hyderabad and reached the hotel around 4 pm and meanwhile I picked up whisky and some Hyderabadi food which she wanted to taste. She also asked me to carry a Durex Play Vibration ring for more pleasure, which I have ordered from Amazon and had it ready. While she was in the airport, we had a phone call and WA messages which were sensual and that made me even more horny. Finally, after she arrived and checked into the hotel, I went straight to the room and as soon as she opened the door, we had a tight hug and a DFK as agreed prior: the She got freshen up after I arrived and then we both started sipping the bottle of whisky.

The next 6 hours of act was pure bliss with complete GFE and I felt as if I have met my old girl friend. We kept kissing continuously althrough and shared some very private moments as well. Her BBBJ was out of the world when she not just sucked my dick but also licked my asshole as well! What a moment it was when she was giving me that BBBJ! Then we fucked with the vibrator ring ON and she was shouting on top of her voice with pleasure while I was thoroughly enjoying her moaning and shouting while grilling and pumping her deeply with the vibrator ring ON. Finally we both came and it was an exhausted moment for both of us. We then continued to have our whisky and continued to kiss all along.

Then a little later filled the bath tub and we both got into it and sucked and kissed for a long time and then the action moved to the bed. We fucked and fucked and fucked and got exhausted!! We totally had 3 sessions and it was 11.30 pm by then. She wanted me to stay back and have another session but I had to leave due to certain other prior commitments. Bid adieu to her with a long and deep kiss and left with a happy soul and mind.

Overall experience: 11/10.

Looks: 8/10 (Eyes of the beholder).

Rack: 6/10.

BBBJ: 20/10.

GFE: 20/10.

I recommend her to anyone who wants to have a fabulous experience in bed although her looks are not stunning. She looks decent but a naughty smile and top notch GFE on bed.

TheOtherMe159
11-19-19, 14:10
Awesome FR Honeyhunt. Can you please share the digits. Sounds like an experience one must have. Will be in Hyderabad soon and will give her a try. ThAnks. And my PM is active.

Posting it again in Hyderabad forum as this happened in Hyderabad although the girl is from Mumbai.

To the heaven and back!

What a blissful evening it was with the sex goddess S*ha!!

A big shout out to Panvel1 bro for sharing her digits. I have messaged her on fine evening and since then chatting with her every day with a bit of naughtiness. As I was supposed to travel to Mumbai 2 weeks ago, I asked if she would be free to meet and she responded affirmatively, but my trip got cancelled and it was a pure KLPD!! : the However we could work out a plan where she would travel to Hyderabad on a weekday and I we both agreed to that plan. I booked the flight and hotel and kept waiting with my johny in hand.

On the day of meeting, she arrived in Hyderabad and reached the hotel around 4 pm and meanwhile I picked up whisky and some Hyderabadi food which she wanted to taste. She also asked me to carry a Durex Play Vibration ring for more pleasure, which I have ordered from Amazon and had it ready. While she was in the airport, we had a phone call and WA messages which were sensual and that made me even more horny. Finally, after she arrived and checked into the hotel, I went straight to the room and as soon as she opened the door, we had a tight hug and a DFK as agreed prior: the She got freshen up after I arrived and then we both started sipping the bottle of whisky..

MuscleHetero
11-19-19, 14:36
Can we know the name of the sex goddess and where is she available? In Hyderabad or Mumbai as you have posted the same report in Mumbai forum.

To the heaven and back!.

Arghzme
11-19-19, 17:43
I agree with you on all the parameters you pointed. There wasn't once that I was left disappointed at bluestone.Yeah. But the real question is do you know any similar places bro?

Abhinav123
11-19-19, 18:50
Hi guys,

I want to have my first MILF experience this week. Read good FR about 7 g, she's the only indie who has replied me properly. Wish to know what are her damages.

She's quoted me 7 k for 2 shots in 1 HR. Seems over kill. Plus 1.5 k extra for the room. Please let me know in my PM. What is the right price to be settled for. 1 HR -2 shots or should it be 2 hrs 2 shot.

Thank you in advance.6 k for two times and 1 HR. Including room is her price.

SadBoyz
11-19-19, 19:02
After reading a lot about her on the forum, went ahead and tried her today.

She's one wild cat! I mean literally, she bit me. Haha. Coming to the experience, I messaged her on WA and she agreed for the session at 9 pm. Shared the location so it was very easy to reach her place. Got into her flat, seems like some helper is staying with her. Anyhow got in to her room and sat on the bed, asked her to remove the lipstick she was wearing. Tried to make a conversation with her but she seemed to be in a hurry and removed her clothes and spread her legs, like in the air. This always is a red flag and is confirmation that WG is in hurry.

I didn't mind it and took the hint that she was in hurry and it really didn't matter to me as I am a PME guy. So the deed obviously was going to be quick. But. What happened later on was the most annoying experience I've ever had. I started the foreplay by sucking her mellons, giving her kisses fingering her. And within a minute she asks me to enter her. And I was like. Girl, you are lying in front of me, you've not even started foreplay from your end given me a BJ. I've not even experiences what your service is.

She kept on saying, she needs to go to pub. She's not a very active WG but does only 1-2 sessions every week, normally she doesn't take just anyone, she has 10's of people waiting to do her but she doesn't take them. Apparently she works in some pub to earn money and a lot of people depend on her and she feeds them. I was like, wtf, I don't really need to know all this. I am paying you for service. She mentioned 10 times how money is very important to her. And some good guy in her list even gave her extra money without even doing anything.

I, ignored everything, tried to do my stuff and asked her if she wants me to enter then give me the best kiss I've ever had. Then she got on top of me, and forced her tongue to every inch of my mouth. Was kinda forceful but felt good. Then she literally bit me around my abs and chest, 5-6 bites. I don't mind that kind of act but to cure PME, I need proper sensual stuff like licking and kissing. Flipped her over to enter her and she started saying in a seductive way, I'd say that was the best part of the entire session. Entered her in Miss, pumped her for a while and came.

We both lied in that Miss position for a while and she kept saying, "you should visit me in the morning, I won't have any work, I'll give you the best service ever blah blah. Asked me extra 1 k to which I just gave her 500 extra, seemed very happy about it. And kept asking me, "You'll come again na? Will you come again please? After I left her room, I was a man sitting in his boxer right in the living room. Then it all hit me. She had another customer on the rocks and forced me to hurry.

Well, its one thing off my bucket, maybe if she didn't hurry me. It'd have been an amazing experience.

Also, she's very straight forward, talks a lot about her life even during the deed, she's wild, loves drinking. She had a glass right before the deed and said, aree aap nahi laaye? Apparently, she's drinks a lot and loves it to the core.

Looks: 6/10.

Pussy: 6/10 * Loose.

DFK: 5/10.

Attitude: 7/10 * If I remover the hurrying part, I'd say she's alright company.

All in all, I think she wasn't at her best because she hurried me due to the other customer.

WIR: if some other guy vouches for her after having a good experience only then I'll try.

RiddleMan
11-20-19, 05:04
You need to get a PM first. You are looking at 160 USD and upwards a pop.Hi,

I now have activated my PM. Please share few genuine contacts.

I am looking for all types of chicks to try (teen / aunty / homely wife / anchors / actress) I am from us and will be in Hyderabad for next two weeks. Appreciate your help brothers!

BabyKutu
11-20-19, 06:07
Hi guys,

Thank you in advance.That's a lot for her, she should tickle around the 5-6 K range inclusive of room.

Whoa she was 3 k a pop.

JustForFunHyd
11-20-19, 06:35
Got my subscription done with your help form local bitcoins. Its pretty easy as you pointed out!

Big shout out to the newbies like me struggling to get through, follow this post trail.

Thanks,

JFFH.

Hi bro,

If you are from India, I would request you to stay away from coinbase (other than the needs of wallet).

Go to localbitcoins. You will find all the step by step instructions in one of my previous posts.

Click my name and you will find view all forum posts. There I have written a couple of posts detailing this step by step process. It's easy and you would be able to accomplish that it in few minutes max.

Not repeating the process and steps as it was lengthy back then, and would sound awkward for the same repetition in the common thread.

Cheers,

MLover29
11-20-19, 06:48
Have had her for 5 k 2 shots 2 hrs on two occasions. Don't increase the price bro.

Hi guys,

Thank you in advance.

Srisri786
11-20-19, 10:12
You can go to Obams's Wife Spa in Secunderabad.

They have FS available from 6 k inside.

P.S. The receptionist does not know about it. The staff allow it.Kindly throw some hints of this spa. I see there are no entries in jd with this Obama wife name.

RiddleMan
11-20-19, 11:33
Can you please share the contact of FR2 review from below? Thanks!

Hi everyone,

But anyway, I've had a few experiences earlier this year after many months of lurking here. I hadn't had the time / mood to write about them before, but I figure I should, since this amazing community is built of sharing. I've had a couple experiences before this forum, but I will share the ones I had after I joined this forum...

Pratzonline
11-20-19, 13:35
WOW! What an FR! That's so amazing!

Great to hear such amazing FR's gives us insight and ideas of actually trying out and tasting birds outside your home ground.

What were the damages bro? Was the travel also on you?

Please enlighten us!

Once again.

Great FR.

Cheers.

Pratzonline.

To the heaven and back!

A big shout out to Panvel1 bro for sharing her digits. I have messaged her on fine evening and since then chatting with her every day with a bit of naughtiness. As I was supposed to travel to Mumbai 2 weeks ago, I asked if she would be free to meet and she responded affirmatively, but my trip got cancelled and it was a pure KLPD!! : the However we could work out a plan where she would travel to Hyderabad on a weekday and I we both agreed to that plan. I booked the flight and hotel and kept waiting with my johny in hand.

On the day of meeting, she arrived in Hyderabad and reached the hotel around 4 pm and meanwhile I picked up whisky and some Hyderabadi food which she wanted to taste...

BabyKutu
11-20-19, 17:29
Kindly throw some hints of this spa. I see there are no entries in jd with this Obama wife name.You will need to get a PM bro, too many hints will be easy prey to LE. Get a PM.

CoolFun
11-20-19, 22:43
Hi guys,

Thank you in advance.She was truly gem and myself shared her number with a lot of members, but it was past. Now a days she is way too pricey and even heard about hygienic issues with her. So just negotiate hard with her or save your penny and health for the other best wg.

Good luck.

TheOtherMe159
11-20-19, 22:49
Hi guys,

Set up time with this 25 yr old local girl in US. Will post the FR. Looks good and her Twitter updates are also good. But this one is pricy. I hope it's worth it. Sometimes it's any way releasing the load why spend so much and some times quality matters. What do you think my dear brothers. Your takes please.

CitizenBane
11-21-19, 01:32
Hi there,

I am not sure how many of you have had a chance to be with Priya from BHills. Here's my FR-.

She goes by the name of Priya and operates independently. I love girls who have long hair and she does. Only outcall, so called her to my flat. She takes 6 k for 2 hours and is phenomenal. The deed started by fondling her breasts which are perfect size. We kissed a lot and I sucked her all beautiful boobs. Very nice BJ and she jumps like a princess. My dick got stuck for a moment inside her when she tried to take it out.

Boobs- 9/10.

Cat- 8/10.

Looks- 8/10.

Friendliness- 8/10.Hi,

Could you please share her number with me? I tried to message you but your inbox is full. My PM is active, hope to hear from you soon.

HoneyHunt05
11-21-19, 02:17
Some additional details about Sn*ha.

Damages: 15 k + hotel + flight (As it was a weekday, flight was cheaper).

She flew from Mumbai to meet me and stayed overnight. But what I paid is normally for 8 to 9 hours.

Most importantly, she requested me not to share her digits with anyone at this moment as she may not be available for almost 2 weeks from now. She said she would let me know after that and I can selectively share her digits then. So, please bear with me and wait until I revert to your messages and please don't mind if I do not respond immediately.

Cheers.

HH.

To the heaven and back!

On the day of meeting, she arrived in Hyderabad and reached the hotel around 4 pm and meanwhile I picked up whisky and some Hyderabadi food which she wanted to taste. She also asked me to carry a Durex Play Vibration ring for more pleasure, which I have ordered from Amazon and had it ready. While she was in the airport, we had a phone call and WA messages which were sensual and that made me even more horny. Finally, after she arrived and checked into the hotel, I went straight to the room and as soon as she opened the door, we had a tight hug and a DFK as agreed prior: the She got freshen up after I arrived and then we both started sipping the bottle of whisky.

The next 6 hours of act was pure bliss with complete GFE and I felt as if I have met my old girl friend. We kept kissing continuously althrough and shared some very private moments as well. Her BBBJ was out of the world when she not just sucked my dick but also licked my asshole as well! What a moment it was when she was giving me that BBBJ!! Then we fucked with the vibrator ring ON and she was shouting on top of her voice with pleasure while I was thoroughly enjoying her moaning and shouting while grilling and pumping her deeply with the vibrator ring ON. Finally we both came and it was an exhausted moment for both of us. We then continued to have our whisky and continued to kiss all along.

Then a little later filled the bath tub and we both got into it and sucked and kissed for a long time and then the action moved to the bed. We fucked and fucked and fucked and got exhausted!! We totally had 3 sessions and it was 11.30 pm by then. She wanted me to stay back and have another session but I had to leave due to certain other prior commitments. Bid adieu to her with a long and deep kiss and left with a happy soul and mind.

Overall experience: 11/10.

Looks: 8/10 (Eyes of the beholder).

Rack: 6/10.

BBBJ: 20/10.

GFE: 20/10.

I recommend her to anyone who wants to have a fabulous experience in bed although her looks are not stunning. She looks decent but a naughty smile and top notch GFE on bed.

HoneyHunt05
11-21-19, 02:25
As she was constantly pestering me to meet for coffee, I decided to meet her and see how it goes. She looks far far far aged from her pics and I was shocked to see her face to face. Spent around 30 min with her having a coffee and more shocking was when she quoted 35 k for full night! She prefers to go out on vacation am for 2 days and gave me a discount (50 k for 2 days) LOL 😂128514;.

Anyways, long story short, although sounded desperate to meet, her looks and pricing are a big turn off. I will avoid her for sure and suggest the same for anyone trying to check her out!

Regards.

HH.

RahulRocks
11-21-19, 02:41
I saw LE visiting this spa for stealing sth of customer. It may be in radar so avoid this spa.

I heard some CT lost valuable here while taking services.

ChitinXcitin
11-21-19, 07:06
Search properly. I got it in jd. PM is best.

Kindly throw some hints of this

HydStar
11-21-19, 08:48
Looks like your post attracts lot of PMs, Please clear.

You will need to get a PM bro, too many hints will be easy prey to LE. Get a PM.

Saaron006
11-21-19, 08:50
Very well written. Glad you had a good time. Keep rocking.

To the heaven and back!

RiddleMan
11-21-19, 13:43
SP number ends with 170 and is advertising below girl. She looks hot. Asking 20 k for 3 sessions. Just wanted to make sure if anyone of you used this sp / bird and how safe is it deal this sp and bird? Please update.

HotDaniel
11-21-19, 14:00
Hi,

Could anyone PM me, Ja**u, Sw**hi contact from above jamba.

Will reciprocate.

Regards,

Hot Daniel.

BabyKutu
11-21-19, 16:06
Looks like your post attracts lot of PMs, Please clear.Done. Go for it.

CrazyGuy1918
11-21-19, 17:05
Hello friends,

Happened to meet Pavani again, was a very nice DFK and GFE filled session. Ready to share the contact.

Cheers. See you soon.

SadBoyz
11-21-19, 22:13
Hello friends,

Happened to meet Pavani again, was a very nice DFK and GFE filled session. Ready to share the contact.

Cheers. See you soon.Hey, is it possible to share more on this session? Hven't read much about her. Can you give more specifics like age looks etc. Or a picture. Would really appreciate.

SP number ends with 170 and is advertising below girl. She looks hot. Asking 20 k for 3 sessions. Just wanted to make sure if anyone of you used this sp / bird and how safe is it deal this sp and bird? Please update.Bro, the girls from this SP are always good. If you do try her let us know.

Srisri786
11-21-19, 23:17
You will need to get a PM bro, too many hints will be easy prey to LE. Get a PM.All thanks to kumarLS for writing step by step procedure to get the subscription.

Please be kind enough to share the details of indi and spa in and around secbad.

Srisri786
11-21-19, 23:18
Hello friends,

Cheers. See you soon.What were the damages and location?

BoobsManiac
11-22-19, 02:07
Some additional details about Sn*ha.

Damages: 15 k + hotel + flight (As it was a weekday, flight was cheaper).

She flew from Mumbai to meet me and stayed overnight. But what I paid is normally for 8 to 9 hours.

Most importantly, she requested me not to share her digits with anyone at this moment as she may not be available for almost 2 weeks from now. She said she would let me know after that and I can selectively share her digits then. So, please bear with me and wait until I revert to your messages and please don't mind if I do not respond immediately.

Cheers.

HH.She is very average looking with mediocre experience. Not worth the money she quotes. Stop creating a hype. Her digits are available with a majority of seniors of Mumbai.

CitizenBane
11-22-19, 06:45
Has anyone tried the below girl? SP (number ending in 126) is quoting 9 k. But on the high side for what I want to spend, but the girl looks really pretty.

BabyKutu
11-22-19, 14:35
SP number ends with 170 and is advertising below girl. She looks hot. Asking 20 k for 3 sessions. Just wanted to make sure if anyone of you used this sp / bird and how safe is it deal this sp and bird? Please update.She is a rockstar. Always an awesome experience. Endorsed.

Anlast120
11-22-19, 16:21
Please PM contact and pics if you have any. Thanks in advance!

Hello friends,

Cheers. See you soon.

Cocobolo23
11-22-19, 18:24
After reading a lot about her on the forum, went ahead and tried her today.

She's one wild cat! I mean literally, she bit me. Haha. Coming to the experience, I messaged her on WA and she agreed for the session at 9 pm. Shared the location so it was very easy to reach her place. Got into her flat, seems like some helper is staying with her. Anyhow got in to her room and sat on the bed, asked her to remove the lipstick she was wearing. Tried to make a conversation with her but she seemed to be in a hurry and removed her clothes and spread her legs, like in the air. This always is a red flag and is confirmation that WG is in hurry.

I didn't mind it and took the hint that she was in hurry and it really didn't matter to me as I am a PME guy. So the deed obviously was going to be quick. But. What happened later on was the most annoying experience I've ever had. I started the foreplay by sucking her mellons, giving her kisses fingering her. And within a minute she asks me to enter her. And I was like. Girl, you are lying in front of me, you've not even started foreplay from your end given me a BJ. I've not even experiences what your service is.

She kept on saying, she needs to go to pub. She's not a very active WG but does only 1-2 sessions every week, normally she doesn't take just anyone, she has 10's of people waiting to do her but she doesn't take them. Apparently she works in some pub to earn money and a lot of people depend on her and she feeds them. I was like, wtf, I don't really need to know all this. I am paying you for service. She mentioned 10 times how money is very important to her. And some good guy in her list even gave her extra money without even doing anything.

I, ignored everything, tried to do my stuff and asked her if she wants me to enter then give me the best kiss I've ever had. Then she got on top of me, and forced her tongue to every inch of my mouth. Was kinda forceful but felt good. Then she literally bit me around my abs and chest, 5-6 bites. I don't mind that kind of act but to cure PME, I need proper sensual stuff like licking and kissing. Flipped her over to enter her and she started saying in a seductive way, I'd say that was the best part of the entire session. Entered her in Miss, pumped her for a while and came.

We both lied in that Miss position for a while and she kept saying, "you should visit me in the morning, I won't have any work, I'll give you the best service ever blah blah. Asked me extra 1 k to which I just gave her 500 extra, seemed very happy about it. And kept asking me, "You'll come again na? Will you come again please? After I left her room, I was a man sitting in his boxer right in the living room. Then it all hit me. She had another customer on the rocks and forced me to hurry.

Well, its one thing off my bucket, maybe if she didn't hurry me. It'd have been an amazing experience.

Also, she's very straight forward, talks a lot about her life even during the deed, she's wild, loves drinking. She had a glass right before the deed and said, aree aap nahi laaye? Apparently, she's drinks a lot and loves it to the core.

Looks: 6/10.

Pussy: 6/10 * Loose.

DFK: 5/10.

Attitude: 7/10 * If I remover the hurrying part, I'd say she's alright company.

All in all, I think she wasn't at her best because she hurried me due to the other customer.

WIR: if some other guy vouches for her after having a good experience only then I'll try.Recently noticed her putting watsapp pic with some guy and tandoori biryani. Not sure who is he.

M Sharing so all to be careful with her habit of making tiktok vid.

Cocobolo23
11-22-19, 18:41
Hi fellas,

Here I am sharing my experience. It has nothing to do with my mongering or FR. So ignore if you are not interested.

Yesterday I was travelling from vja to Hyderabad in amaravathi she is sitting diagonal to me. She is not that beautiful but has perfect figure. Didn't wear bra, expressing her desire (not to me) by stretching hands, squeezing thighs and switching legs repeatedly. Somehow I couldn't talk to her. But she is still Bugging me. How much you know, I tried customer care twice and talk to driver twice to get the passenger list, this kind of desperation I never had.

What would you do, if you are me?

Frank.I thnk all hav had such experiences once in a while. But Its not wise to make a move bro.

Anlast120
11-22-19, 21:18
After a mediocre experience a while back, decided to take another chance. So I messaged the SP about Depa and he said I would have to book for the whole night. I said OK and proceeded to book a OYO on SPs suggestion. I negotiated on the asking price since I had to book an hotel myself and finally agreed for 11 k. Checked in to the hotel and the girl shows up immediately. Apparently she was staying in the same place and this made things easier. To keep the review short, I will just say that I left feeling very satisfied. I no longer see her profile on this website, but there are some new profiles which I inquired about but the SP keeps saying they are not available. Will post a longer FR if I mange to meet any other girl from the website.

Anlast120
11-22-19, 21:35
Much has been written about this place already, but just sharing my recent visit. I was assigned a Thai lady, but I noticed a Indian lady (name translates to poem) while waiting so I asked if I could switch the masseuse and the Thai lady obliged and sent the Indian lady in. Midway through the massage I popped the question about extras and she said 2000 for HJ+TA. Money was exchanged and the deed done. It was an average experience. I will repeat if I am in a bind and need a quick fix just because this spa is nearby.

DesiYuva
11-23-19, 02:37
Thanks everyone who has given reviews and digits earlier on precious stone spa, special mention to BK bro as I only know his reference name I was planning to visit from long time due to location contraint and thier operational timings, I coudnt make visit, tough I had been to various spas maybe 100+ visits across the globe but still. I was pretty excited about this place.

As many others mentioned, place os good and sound safe for obvious reasons. Made appointment with be, she came in with smile and asked. If I met her before, I said no and gave BK bro referral name, she knew what I am. There for started with back massage after a while she asked if I want her 4 k service, I said yes she gave me a orange bite and washed boy with care as I was sitting on table. Coming back to table, it was bliss for next 10-15 minutes on the flip had DFK&BBJ, after boy finished his job she went to clean herself.

While she giving head massage spoke her about plans for tonight and she said she going out party at see Rg, GB Mpur Road which is my regular place. After I finished my work went to pub and they were there about 10 people, some of them are awesome be introuduced to few as friend, couldn't get thier names and places where they work but felt its definetly worth going there. Had a dance with be and her friend Miss Nm and clebrated one of her frnds bday, bday girl was holding cake in her mouth for be but I managed to grab with my mouth, both didn't mind and she brought another for be. After party shared warm hugs with few of them and bargained a auto. For be and her frnd. On my next visit she promised her number. LOL, lets hope. I get it soon but its definetly a great evening. Massage, extras and party. Its like a scripted for me.

As many other folks saw close with them, everyone was trying to get her number from me, when I said I don't have then they took my number.

HoneyHunt05
11-23-19, 03:01
Dude, why would I create hype for somebody that I met for the first time and that too from a different city? I just wrote what I experienced and it always the eyes of the beholder!! Her digits might be with many seniors in Mumbai but many others approached me for her digits and hence I have asked them to bear with me for few days. Do remember that it's the experience on that particular day that matters👍.

Cheers.

HH.

She is very average looking with mediocre experience. Not worth the money she quotes. Stop creating a hype. Her digits are available with a majority of seniors of Mumbai.

HydMong
11-23-19, 04:05
I never see any hygiene issue with 7 G she is damn clean.

She was truly gem and myself shared her number with a lot of members, but it was past. Now a days she is way too pricey and even heard about hygienic issues with her. So just negotiate hard with her or save your penny and health for the other best wg.

Good luck..

Member #4768
11-23-19, 04:11
Has anyone tried the below girl? SP (number ending in 126) is quoting 9 k. But on the high side for what I want to spend, but the girl looks really pretty.She was in another city few weeks ago for 4 K. Find the direct SP. You might be in touch with the second layer SP I believe.

Qganesha
11-23-19, 06:35
SP number ends with 170 and is advertising below girl. She looks hot. Asking 20 k for 3 sessions. Just wanted to make sure if anyone of you used this sp / bird and how safe is it deal this sp and bird? Please update.Did not try this girl. Since Babykuttu sir endorsed her, she might be good.

But my previous 2 experience with this SP were not good.

First girl total road side material. Second girl OK type, but no match to the pictures shown. Pictures were at least 5 years old and photoshopped to make the girl whitish.

AnotherGuy007
11-23-19, 06:59
After a mediocre experience a while back, decided to take another chance. So I messaged the SP about Depa and he said I would have to book for the whole night. I said OK and proceeded to book a OYO on SPs suggestion. I negotiated on the asking price since I had to book an hotel myself and finally agreed for 11 k. Checked in to the hotel and the girl shows up immediately. Apparently she was staying in the same place and this made things easier. To keep the review short, I will just say that I left feeling very satisfied. I no longer see her profile on this website, but there are some new profiles which I inquired about but the SP keeps saying they are not available. Will post a longer FR if I mange to meet any other girl from the website.Which website you are talking about bro?

HydGuy203
11-23-19, 10:09
Hello seniors,

Can I anyone please share any contacts in uppal.

Thanks in advance.

DarkKalel
11-23-19, 15:31
Went to blue stone spa today board was on the ground.

And I was looking up so took 2-3 minutes but it's easy to spot.

Receptionist showed me the massag prices but I asked her for the 2 k one my friend had; she said dry I said yeah.

Miss be was assigned, there are only 2 and both thai, I think she was not comfortable with dry, she got a towel and was trying to do massage above the towel. After 10-15 minutes I told her she can put oil if she wants and she said yes, off goes the towel as every other FR says good bum massag and all. After 20-30 minutes I asked her about extras and she said HJ 1 k and TA 2 k. I asked for B2B and she said that time of month so didn't push further. Good HJ and not that fit but perky buubs.

WIR: Place was clean if there are any new or different girls would like to checkout.

Charges: 2 k+2 k (HJ+TA).

Thanks for baby kutta bro for suggestion.

CoolFun
11-23-19, 15:45
I never see any hygiene issue with 7 G she is damn clean.
Her service is for sure top. But hygenic depends on when you go and the traffic how many mongers has visited on that day.

Moreover, the price she is quoting is way too much. So I would not go to her with that price. Unless she come down from sky. It's just my personal opinion.

Kartheek93
11-23-19, 17:07

And I was looking up so took 2-3 minutes but it's easy to spot.

she said dry I said yeah.

Haha you made me laugh out loud - "she said dry I said yeah. ".

BabyKutu
11-23-19, 18:06

Receptionist showed me the massag prices but I asked her for the 2 k one my friend had; she said dry I said yeah.

Charges: 2 k+2 k (HJ+TA).

Thanks for baby kutta bro for suggestion.Good one bro. That was funny. You nailed it.

PassionSon
11-24-19, 01:03
After days of browsing, I hit a profile of a girl in mingle2 website who claims to be an indie. We chatted for a while and she seemed genuine. Willing to travel outstation for 3 days and is quoting 30 K for the experience. She is asking for an advance of 2 K to confirm the booking and shared her picture too (without face which I reverse searched in google and found no matching result). I immediately raised my concerns. What if she disappears after taking the advance like most of the fraudsters in locanto and other websites do. She suggested me the following course of action.

1. She will call me in hangout with face covered after I agree to pay her advance.

2. She will share her bank account instead of Paytm, Gpay etc. So that I would know her real details. She is also willing to show previous transaction records of 2 K advance followed by actual payment from her previous offerings.

3. After paying the advance, she will video call me normally.

I was partly convinced and told her that I would get back to her in a couple of days. I considered it for sometime and I am inclined to take the risk. However, something else struck me. What if she is working on behalf of LE or something. Maybe she is giving me some authentic bank details just to trap me into making a deposit and then tracing me with my bank details.

Any advice on course of action would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Delib
11-24-19, 05:15
Bro,

My 2 cents, when you see risk. There are hell lot of options. I myself cut down mongering in India and very choosy as Indonesia, Thailand, Batam I could bang chicks for 80 sgd for 1 day.

After days of browsing, I hit a profile of a girl in mingle2 website who claims to be an indie. We chatted for a while and she seemed genuine. Willing to travel outstation for 3 days and is quoting 30 K for the experience. She is asking for an advance of 2 K to confirm the booking and shared her picture too (without face which I reverse searched in google and found no matching result). I immediately raised my concerns. What if she disappears after taking the advance like most of the fraudsters in locanto and other websites do. She suggested me the following course of action.

1. She will call me in hangout with face covered after I agree to pay her advance.

2. She will share her bank account instead of Paytm, Gpay etc. So that I would know her real details. She is also willing to show previous transaction records of 2 K advance followed by actual payment from her previous offerings.

3. After paying the advance, she will video call me normally..

Jgaurpaw99
11-24-19, 05:19
Well. For me asking advance itself is quite enough red flag, so I would definitely back out. So if it just temptation or some kind of fear of missing out then just ignore that offer and move, unless you have real genuine reasons to trust her.

And regarding LE part I think you are just getting paranoid IMO.

I was partly convinced and told her that I would get back to her in a couple of days. I considered it for sometime and I am inclined to take the risk. However, something else struck me. What if she is working on behalf of LE or something. Maybe she is giving me some authentic bank details just to trap me into making a deposit and then tracing me with my bank details.

Thanks.

VipulAgarwal
11-24-19, 05:51
PM me for details.

Hello seniors,

Can I anyone please share any contacts in uppal.

Thanks in advance.

VipulAgarwal
11-24-19, 06:20
Never ever pay advance. I learnt it the hard way.

Never do it.

2. She will share her bank account instead of Paytm, Gpay etc. So that I would know her real details. She is also willing to show previous transaction records of 2 K advance followed by actual payment from her previous offerings..

Arjun31
11-24-19, 06:40

Thanks.The moment someone asks for advance just block them is the only advice I can give.

If you can't go out of country to monger please go to Delhi you'll fund loads of options.

Srisri786
11-24-19, 08:02
While I wait to get the response from the seniors, I ventured out to spa here in SoliderPuri. I got the contact from JD.

Nothing much to boast about. Showed me 4 therapist (all south Indian).

Opted one and went inside. Changed to dispo and started the massage.

I opted for cream which went good. After couple of minutes, she started giving hints by massaging my inner things sensually. I took the hints and asked for menu.

HJ with TA- 1000.

Only HJ -- 500.

Negioted HJ with TA to 600 and proceed further.

HJ wasnt that great but it is much needed release after long time. I checked with I cud get full service, she responded with next time (may not repeat because of sustandard therapist).

Damages at the counter: 1500 (Negioated to 1300).

Suitable only for Desperate time. I looking to check out another spa in mpally in coming days. Will write a report once I get the service.

Willing to share this contact. And thanks to vipul for Obama wife spa. Not yet tried but spoke to the guy seems to be a high scale (pricings wise).

Sri.

CitizenBane
11-24-19, 14:28
Has anyone tried the below girl? SP (number ending in 126) is quoting 9 k. But on the high side for what I want to spend, but the girl looks really pretty.Does anyone know an SP who can provide this girl for a lesser price? I'm really interested in trying her and I'd really appreciate any leads.

PassionSon
11-24-19, 15:37
The moment someone asks for advance just block them is the only advice I can give.

If you can't go out of country to monger please go to Delhi you'll fund loads of options.On the contrary, I'm coming to India and wanted to try out an Indian chick.

SadBoyz
11-25-19, 12:49
SP number ends with 170 and is advertising below girl. She looks hot. Asking 20 k for 3 sessions. Just wanted to make sure if anyone of you used this sp / bird and how safe is it deal this sp and bird? Please update.Tried this bird today named as 3 GTA She's educated, from Kolkata and is very good to hold a conversation with.

Will keep it short.

Tries her best to please you, very hesitant for DFK, she allows it but tries her best to avoid kissing as well as being sucked on her tits.

I'd say her BJJJ skills are top notch. Best one so far.

During foreplay she got turned on and went wild on me for a few seconds and gave me a hard bite on the shoulder and immediately apologized.

I was like, it's alright, I don't mind the effort. After enjoying and exploring her entire body put on the cover, she got on top of me and did WOT for a bit and then I came.

Looks 7/10.

DFK 5/10.

Boobs 8/10 slight saggy.

BJJJ: 9/10.

Pussy 7/10.

WIR: Nah, got to explore others first.

Damage: 6 k.

Same SP who had Kajol, compared to her, she's mediocre.

Sunny0938
11-25-19, 20:30
Hi,

Can you P SP details.

I would like to try her this weekend.

Tried this bird today named as 3 GTA She's educated, from Kolkata and is very good to hold a conversation with.

Will keep it short.

Tries her best to please you, very hesitant for DFK, she allows it but tries her best to avoid kissing as well as being sucked on her tits.

During foreplay she got turned on and went wild on me for a few seconds and gave me a hard bite on the shoulder and immediately apologized.

I was like, it's alright, I don't mind the effort. After enjoying and exploring her entire body put on the cover, she got on top of me and did WOT for a bit and then I came..

SadBoyz
11-25-19, 20:38
Tried this bird today named as 3 GTA She's educated, from Kolkata and is very good to hold a conversation with.

Will keep it short.

I was like, it's alright, I don't mind the effort. After enjoying and exploring her entire body put on the cover, she got on top of me and did WOT for a bit and then I came..Apart from this I would like to add the following.

After a couple of hours I had added the previous post, I got a message from this SP.

Before that. Please read the following.

1. The girl was hesitant to DFK or let me suck the boobs properly. She had crossed her legs near my hips and put me in some hold which enabled me to only give her Kisses but she tried to get away from that by tightly hugging me. Which only gave me the option to kiss her neck. I am sure the experienced seniors know what this positions is. Doesn't really leave room for us to do anything to the bird. Kinda miss position. This happened for two-three times when I tried to kiss her or her boobs. She let me do it but after few seconds she did the same. So I got kinda pissed off and asked her what's wrong and why you doing it. After which she didn't resist much for a few minutes only to be back at it again.

2. The SP has a habit of asking feedback after the deed. He sat me down and asked me how was it? I said, amazing, definitely better than all the other SPs, he then asked me if I had to name something negative what would that be. I said, she didn't initiate anything from her end. And also asked who's better 3 gta or Kjol. I said Kajol definitely. Suddenly SP took a super defensive stance and said no no sir. 3 gta is better she's got a lot of repeat customers all are saying she's amazing and all. I was like yeah she's good. But my opinion is Kajol.

3. Later, he messaged me on WA saying that the girl says some odor is coming from your mouth sir that's why the service wasn't at best. I am like bruh. What the heck. I take a shower before and after deed. I don't smoke drink neither tea nor alcohol. . my teeth isn't the whitest but they are super clean. And what ever yellow is in there that's due to chocolates.

Honestly, I didn't bother reasoning with SP, I've been commended from my super good hygiene. Like I could easily pass 10/10 in hygiene. Clearly the girl used it up as an excuse. And after seeing how defensive SP was about her. I was like, even if that were to be true. She didn't have a good reason for not letting me be in charge of at her boobies. Kinda hurt my feelings hahah. It irks me more if someone blames their fault on others.

P. S I used to brush twice but doctor said that the teeth are getting super sensitive due to that. So had to quit.

If any one tries here. . please confirm the 1st point. Even in all this, I am not saying anything negative about her. Just the experience. . and if PME wasn't an issue for me. I'd seriously visit her for the BBBJ.

HydNewbie
11-26-19, 03:21
Hi guys,

Can someone please PM the details of any birds / MILFs who provide full night service.

Budget friendly please.

Hyddesi
11-26-19, 03:58
Good morning guys,

Just registered on this forum after reading it for the last couple of weeks and pleased to post for the first time. When I first visited this site, I was very much impressed to see the level of information available and felt fascinated reading the reports. It really is a great effort from all the mongers reporting their experiences and special thanks to all the seniors for their unconditional advises and running this forum fabulously. I purchased the subscription a week ago, but it looks like there is a issue with the Transaction ID, I've sent transaction screenshot to the admin and waiting for the activation. I'm visiting Hyderabad after 3 years and will be staying here for a month. As per the suggestion of BabyKutu bro in one of the post, I would like to score first by visiting few spa's in next few days and see how it goes. Excited to report my first FR and contribute to the group. Cheers and have a great day!

Arghzme
11-26-19, 04:51
Apart from this I would like to add the following.

After a couple of hours I had added the previous post, I got a message from this SP.

1. The girl was hesitant to DFK or let me suck the boobs properly. She had crossed her legs near my hips and put me in some hold which enabled me to only give her Kisses but she tried to get away from that by tightly hugging me. Which only gave me the option to kiss her neck. I am sure the experienced seniors know what this positions is. Doesn't really leave room for us to do anything to the bird. Kinda miss position. This happened for two-three times when I tried to kiss her or her boobs. She let me do it but after few seconds she did the same. So I got kinda pissed off and asked her what's wrong and why you doing it. After which she didn't resist much for a few minutes only to be back at it again.

2. The SP has a habit of asking feedback after the deed. He sat me down and asked me how was it? I said, amazing, definitely better than all the other SPs, he then asked me if I had to name something negative what would that be. I said, she didn't initiate anything from her end. And also asked who's better 3 gta or Kjol. I said Kajol definitely. Suddenly SP took a super defensive stance and said no no sir. 3 gta is better she's got a lot of repeat customers all are saying she's amazing and all. I was like yeah she's good. But my opinion is Kajol.Absolutely agree with your first point. Having said this, the girl is wonderful and worth every penny. An absolute delight.

RohanSharmaHyd
11-26-19, 04:58
Hi to all the members and gratitude to the seniors,

I have followed ISG for quite some time and have been a silent reader till now. I want to join the group and kick start my mongering experience.

I have had few experiences in the past through tinder and other platforms. I wish to start by tasting Mirrorwali. If any of the member can share her contact and tips, I will be really grateful. I don't have any contact to reciprocate right now other than a promise to return the favor when I gain more experience in the field. I do have a contact from Pune. She is a HW and I tasted her 6 years back when I was in college and she wasn't professional.

Hoping to get some helps from experts.

JustForFunHyd
11-26-19, 06:55
After having decoded many subtle hints about this place, have ventured to try miss be. Reached the location in the late morning and early noon and yes, board on the ground, called up the place to confirm and reached there. The reception lady welcomed and asked what I would like today and I took miss be. The room is pretty neat with a mirror and attached bath. Changed to dispo and miss be welcomed me with water and suggested to have oil massage and started conversing on a friendly note and in broken Telugu.

Just 10 minutes into the massage, off came the dispo and focused on the back area with lot of teases with her very smooth hands. What followed next is pure bliss. Took me to the shower room and she did the honors and back again Poured oil all over and started nuru massage (reminded me of my pattaya days, nostalgic). It was an awesome time after a long.

Damage: 2 k counter plus 4 k (BBJ, nuru).

This is my first review post.

Thanks,

JFFH.

Srisri786
11-26-19, 08:29
Dude, please share references for mirror wali and Manisha. I will try this weekend.

RohanSharmaHyd
11-26-19, 09:54
Hi members and gratitude to the seniors,

I have been a silent reader of ISG till now, but now have gathered courage to take the plunge and start my mongering rally.

I was hoping to start it with the famous Mirrorwali and was wondering if any member can share her contact. I don't have any contacts to share right now except the promise to return the favour once I gain contacts. I do have a contact in Pune. She is a HW and does everything except anal. I did her all through my final year in college (6 years back) when she wasn't a professional.

Hoping to get your response. Happy Mongering.

RyanTawanda
11-26-19, 13:14
Hi all,

I am new in Hyderabad and India for that matter. I have been trying to follow the threads here. Unfortunately you need to have intimate knowledge of Hyderabad and the scene to make sense of the posts. While I have enjoyed this forum in many countries, I find it almost impossible to make use of it here. Can someone help me with some note or something.

RK0819
11-26-19, 13:18
Hi Seniors,

I will be in Hyderabad until December. Would really appreciate any seniors could help with contacts. I haven't been to Hyderabad in 3 years so not sure what the scene is and I'm sure all my contacts from 3 years must have gone dark. If anyone would give me few pointers or reference it would be great. I could definitely return the favor in US.

IdleBrain1
11-26-19, 16:48
You will need membership to get access to PM.

Hi members and gratitude to the seniors,

I have been a silent reader of ISG till now, but now have gathered courage to take the plunge and start my mongering rally.

I was hoping to start it with the famous Mirrorwali and was wondering if any member can share her contact. I don't have any contacts to share right now except the promise to return the favour once I gain contacts. I do have a contact in Pune. She is a HW and does everything except anal. I did her all through my final year in college (6 years back) when she wasn't a professional.

Hoping to get your response. Happy Mongering.

RahulRocks
11-26-19, 17:36
Old therapist with name similar to flower we give to girlfriend.

Try that one, service is good with great massage skills.

RahulRocks
11-26-19, 17:52
I remember long time back someone shared in group a good website to see live cam. It was very good site. I lost details as phone was reset. I only remember site was. NL or similar. Let me know if anyone aware of such free site.

Insegu
11-27-19, 00:48
Apart from this I would like to add the following.

If any one tries here. . please confirm the 1st point. Even in all this, I am not saying anything negative about her. Just the experience. . and if PME wasn't an issue for me. I'd seriously visit her for the BBBJ.Your review is spot on, especially the first point above.

Apart from this, she's great.

I guess Kajal is better at service but this girl has better tits and looks.

And as usual, SP tries to please. One of the better options.

PartyHard7
11-27-19, 04:26
https://chaturbate.global

I remember long time back someone shared in group a good website to see live cam. It was very good site. I lost details as phone was reset. I only remember site was. NL or similar. Let me know if anyone aware of such free site.

VipulAgarwal
11-27-19, 05:00
Hi,

I am looking for the digits of non-Indian indes.

Also, Willing to reciprocate the digits of some non-Indian indes I have.

Iphonex
11-27-19, 05:20
Hey friends,

Thanks to BabyKutu for sharing digits of Shruti number. I contacted her on WA and she was prompt and informed that she is not available on Friday and Saturday. Took appointment on Sunday afternoon. Got location and I was there on time.

Place was good. I was super exited by her body. Within no time, we were in birthday dress and she wants to squeeze (I mean it) her boobs with my full strength. I did it and she was in full mood. Fingered her and she was already wet.

There was this special moment which I experienced first time with Shruti that she is trying hold my little johny with her cat during the deed. She was super active during all time spend there. I only see small one mirror there in the bed room. She said that she changed the house and previous house has all mirrors and new house there is only one mirror.

I tried different positions and spend there for 3 to 4 hours. Gave her the amount.

As usual, she told me that, next time if you want to have sex, then don't come and if you want something else them come. Something like that she said.

Before going, we had a bath together and that was just awesome.

Great experience. Will visit whenever I am in Hyderabad.

Thanks once again BabyKutu and you are awesome man.

CaptchaSucks
11-27-19, 05:56
After having decoded many subtle hints about this place, have ventured to try miss be. Reached the location in the late morning and early noon and yes, board on the ground, called up the place to confirm and reached there. The reception lady welcomed and asked what I would like today and I took miss be. The room is pretty neat with a mirror and attached bath. Changed to dispo and miss be welcomed me with water and suggested to have oil massage and started conversing on a friendly note and in broken Telugu.

Just 10 minutes into the massage, off came the dispo and focused on the back area with lot of teases with her very smooth hands. What followed next is pure bliss. Took me to the shower room and she did the honors and back again Poured oil all over and started nuru massage (reminded me of my pattaya days, nostalgic). It was an awesome time after a long.

Damage: 2 k counter plus 4 k (BBJ, nuru).

This is my first review post.

Thanks,

JFFH.Hey guys,

I'm visiting Hyderabad from Bangalore for this weekend. Would totally enjoy this sort of stuff. Could you help with some more hints?

Honestly, captcha sucks.

Razor89
11-27-19, 14:52
Am done with regular mongering and wanted to explore the options. Got in touch with a Cpl in FB. Finally fulfilled the wish of banging the lady in front of the partner.

Off late, there are many posts in FB, Loc about paid cpls and the majority ask advance which is a big RED flag for me.

Quoted an exorbitant price of 10 k / Pop, finally agreed for 4 k / Pop with place. Reached the lank mark promptly on time and the the drama started, this was 11 pm in the night!

Gave them the peace of mind over the phone and was about to leave, then came the exact location which was good 2 km from the initial point.

Once I reached the place, every thing was super cool. They are live in Partners from the Sea city of Andhra which starts with We.

Guy offer me the smoke and the lady offered water, the first thing they asked is the payment.

Looks 5/10.

DFK 5/10.

Boobs 6/10.

BJJJ: Not on the menu.

Pussy 6/10.

WIR: No way, experiments are meant to be done only once per couple unless they are exceptionally out of the box.

Damage: 4 k.

Pro's:

1. Safe location and easy to commute.

2. Not at all time watchers, at least in my case.

3. Offered free smokes.

Con's:

1. It's always risky to go new place, I attempted only because I have a good hold in the area where are else I would have not dared to go ahead.

2. The lady is on the heavier side with tummy.

Razor!

Suhagra
11-27-19, 17:07
Hi,

I meet Pavani almost once a month. Sometimes I take LT and some times ST. She is such an amazing lady, with good assets. The funny thing is we both have language problem but still managed well so far. She is also not expensive. I used to pay only 8 K for full night. She provides the best GFE. I would like to taste other WG / MILFs in Hyderabad. I can share Pavani's contact for exchange. My PM is active.

PingKing
11-27-19, 17:58
That's a lot for her, she should tickle around the 5-6 K range inclusive of room.

Whoa she was 3 k a pop.Hi,

Could you please share her digits.

Thanks.

Suhagra
11-27-19, 18:08
Can someone explain how come a WG leaks a lot as they do almost everyday and it must be very boring?

Hey friends,

Thanks to BabyKutu for sharing digits of Shruti number. I contacted her on WA and she was prompt and informed that she is not available on Friday and Saturday. Took appointment on Sunday afternoon. Got location and I was there on time.

Place was good. I was super exited by her body. Within no time, we were in birthday dress and she wants to squeeze (I mean it) her boobs with my full strength. I did it and she was in full mood. Fingered her and she was already wet.

There was this special moment which I experienced first time with Shruti that she is trying hold my little johny with her cat during the deed. She was super active during all time spend there. I only see small one mirror there in the bed room. She said that she changed the house and previous house has all mirrors and new house there is only one mirror.

Suhagra
11-27-19, 18:11
I have had a couple of 3 sum with Anita. First time she introduced Swathi and second time Anjali. Both in m tank aunty house. Anjali was super hot, but unfortunately Anita is not sharing her number. Has anyone tasted Anjali or 3 sum with Anita?

Hi,

Thanks.

CoolBobby
11-27-19, 18:43
Hi,

Thanks.Please check PM.

Razor89
11-27-19, 19:17
While I wait to get the response from the seniors, I ventured out to spa here in SoliderPuri. I got the contact from JD.

Nothing much to boast about. Showed me 4 therapist (all south Indian).

Opted one and went inside. Changed to dispo and started the massage.

I opted for cream which went good. After couple of minutes, she started giving hints by massaging my inner things sensually. I took the hints and asked for menu.

HJ with TA- 1000.

Only HJ -- 500.

Negioted HJ with TA to 600 and proceed further.

HJ wasnt that great but it is much needed release after long time. I checked with I cud get full service, she responded with next time (may not repeat because of sustandard therapist)..Am surprised to know that the Spa's in that area are offering extras. Would appreciate if you can share the report on the quality of the therapists.

Razor!

Razor89
11-27-19, 19:34
After days of browsing, I hit a profile of a girl in mingle2 website who claims to be an indie. We chatted for a while and she seemed genuine. Willing to travel outstation for 3 days and is quoting 30 K for the experience. She is asking for an advance of 2 K to confirm the booking and shared her picture too (without face which I reverse searched in google and found no matching result). I immediately raised my concerns. What if she disappears after taking the advance like most of the fraudsters in locanto and other websites do. She suggested me the following course of action..Bro,

Why do you want to carry dead weight from pavilion to play ground? And that too with a damage of 30 k, seriously?

My two cents here.

1. Any kind of advance payment is a RED FLAG, no matter how small the amount is.

2. Always try to pay in cash unless one is very sure about the WG / SP / who ever. LE can always back track to monger if WG / SP are in soup.

3. IMHO, one should consider trying the local fish when they have already made up their mind to travel to a new place.

4. Why eating the same dish for three days without knowing the kind of GFE to be offered.

5. CapitalCity has much to offer at better prices if you have 30 k budget, it can be a better VFM.

Razor!

Sri5657
11-27-19, 21:41
Can you please share the details of the damages?

Hey friends,

There was this special moment which I experienced first time with Shruti that she is trying hold my little johny with her cat during the deed. She was super active during all time spend there. I only see small one mirror there in the bed room. She said that she changed the house and previous house has all mirrors and new house there is only one mirror..

Sri5657
11-27-19, 21:42
Can you please share the details of how much you paid for the service?

I have had a couple of 3 sum with Anita. First time she introduced Swathi and second time Anjali. Both in m tank aunty house. Anjali was super hot, but unfortunately Anita is not sharing her number. Has anyone tasted Anjali or 3 sum with Anita?

Busty
11-27-19, 21:57
Happy to share but How to give you contact? You need PM for that bro.

Hi to all the members and gratitude to the seniors. Get membership for PM

I have followed ISG for quite some time and have been a silent reader till now. I want to join the group and kick start my mongering experience.

I have had few experiences in the past through tinder and other platforms. I wish to start by tasting Mirrorwali. If any of the member can share her contact and tips, I will be really grateful. I don't have any contact to reciprocate right now other than a promise to return the favor when I gain more experience in the field. I do have a contact from Pune. She is a HW and I tasted her 6 years back when I was in college and she wasn't professional.

Hoping to get some helps from experts.

SadBoyz
11-27-19, 23:45
Hello seniors,

For a while I've been craving for a MILF but there is something that's been bothering me and I hope the seniors can help me clear this.

I've developed a new phobia that is constantly bothering me which is "An Indies lover / husband walking in on us" while we are doing the deed.

It's really strong with MILFS, since they are married and few of them has children. I am afraid that the husband's might seek revenge of some sort I. E if they come to know. But I see a lot of old timers like Anita, Shashi, Radhika, Pavani and so on that are frequented by our fellow mongers. This made me question, do their husbands know? Are they divorced and single parents? Or are they supported by their families to do this so that they can provide a better lifestyle.

The paranoia increases as I daily read many news about the husband murdering the wife and her lover. Kinda afraid that if the husband comes to seek revenge via blackmail or something similar.

I know I am overthinking it but the mind is always trying to be safest.

Thank you in advance.

Suhagra
11-28-19, 00:51
11 K for 2 shots.

Can you please share the details of how much you paid for the service?

RrVee123
11-28-19, 03:48
Hey guys,

Hope all are having great time. Yesterday happened to visit jamba spa in occasion of celebrating my release from company.

It was a marvellous time. The girl is a muslim one whose name is same as player who plays ball game.

She was having milky white complexion with super smooth body. Intially the deed was only B2B but during massage it got upgraded to FS.

Massage was good I would say. She gave right pressure but the one to talk is bum massage. An awesome experience. My johny got rock hard with the bum massage and due to simulation of anal hole. She has to wipe out pre cum because of the pleasure she gave.

Once turned she raised the question and I asked to upgrade to FS. Once the condom is in she got into her birthday suit. A milky white beauty with soft skin and on top a muslim girl. I have a craze for them. Sucked the boobs to heart content while fingering and rage started in her. Did the foreplay for sometime biting the juicy ass sucking and squeezing boobs and long nipples. Entered in missionary and banged her while she is moaning with super hot expression on face. Unloaded happily while banging her hard. She was cooperative the whole time and my craving for muslim ladies satisfied for some days atleast. They would be always good in bed.

Face - 8/10 typical muslim flavour.

Boobs - 8/10 juicy bit saggy and long nipples when hard.

Body - 9/10 super smooth.

Pussy - 8/10 tight and can feel the warmth.

WIR. Yes but after some gap.

Overall - 8/10 not a time watcher.

Damages - 2500 + 3500.

ElanPrince
11-28-19, 08:00
Friends,

Am in Hyderabad for next 10 days and would appreciate anyone share contacts of Anita or Pallavi etc. , who are talked a lot in forum these days.

Thanks and Regards.

EP.

Bhakkk
11-28-19, 09:50
Hi all,

I am new in Hyderabad and India for that matter. I have been trying to follow the threads here. Unfortunately you need to have intimate knowledge of Hyderabad and the scene to make sense of the posts. While I have enjoyed this forum in many countries, I find it almost impossible to make use of it here. Can someone help me with some note or something.You'll need to buy the subscription buddy. Only then will someone be able to help you with contacts on PM.

JustForFunHyd
11-28-19, 11:49
Please check PM.Bro,

Could you please share the digits and reference with me too. Currently new to the scene, I would definitely reciprocate going forward.

Thanks,

JFFH.

Arghzme
11-28-19, 13:27
11 K for 2 shots.2 shots as in 1 each? And how was their involvement? Did they do anything to each other? I mean were they involved with each other too?

MM333
11-28-19, 13:59
ANy leads I can help with other leads at Vizag & Bangalore.

M.

PingKing
11-28-19, 14:27
Please check PM.Thanks bro, please clear your inbox.

Srisri786
11-28-19, 14:32
I had very dry wkend with just visiting MP and my desires were till unfulfilled. I tried calling Manisha and some guy picked up and said she is out of town. Did not have reference for Mirrior wali so that did not work. Pavani was not picking any calls. (ToughLuck).

I was browsing throu old PVT messages of ISG and had her contact burried in deep messages (I took her service 2 yrs back. I called her and thanks god she recognized me when I narrated the last incident that I had at her place. I checked if she could provide any service. She asked to call back at 4 PM in the eve.

I contacted her and she gave all the details.

I reached the place by 5:30 and was asked wait for 10 minutes as the WG did not arrive. At 6 she called me to come inside.

The WG girl which showed was a absolute stunner. Fair complexion with nice and firm body. I paid her upfront and took her inside.

Chit chatted for 5 minutes. And there it started. With nice subtle peck on cheeks. And with in no time stripped her to bday suit. The big disappoitment was she prefers in dark. After persuading her for 10 minutes I had switched on a dim light to relish her body. I started to feast her sucked her boobs and she was clean for DATY but I stepped back. Didnot want to take risk. She was on me and caressing johny and she avoided DFK and no BJ even with cover. She was really admant with BJ. I dropped the idea of BJ and took the cover and stated to bang. It was tight and banged her 5 minutes in Misc and switched to Doggy, this is where things got heated up. While I was bangging her from back she got excited and started moaning and was leaking a bit. I increased my speed to match her moans. She was exhausted and asked me for Misc. Banged her for another 5 minutes in misc before I finished.

Rate card,

Looks: 9/10.

Figure: 8/10.

Service: 6/10.

Boobs: Nice and firm but less than Handfull.

Stomach: Flat stomach without any fat and stretch marks.

Damages: 3 k for pimp and 500 for this girl.

Place is very secure inside lanes and bylanes of ta...

I was very generous in sharing the contact but learnt that some seniors do not share the reference which won't work. There is no point in having the contact without reference. Kindly be considerate towards the new members like us.

Willing to trade this contact with Mirrior wali and 7 G contact. PM is open.

CoolBobby
11-28-19, 15:26
Thanks bro, please clear your inbox.Cleared bro, please PM now.

Member #4771
11-28-19, 21:14
Hey fellas,

I am here for short visit. I was looking to try MILF's that this city has to offer. So it would be nice if someone shared contact of Priya from bhills and Anita from mtank. I will be happy to help fellows mongers if they are wandering around for Indies in Pune area. Cheers!

SamuelBrwn1
11-29-19, 01:57
Dear fellow brothers,

I am travelling to Hyderabad this Tuesday for work and would appreciate if you can help me with contacts of Indie or SP. This will be my first visit to your city.

My PM is active.

Regards.

Sam.

Jk Cool
11-29-19, 04:34
Guys. I joined SA after seeing few reports. My experence is that.

Only few gals available in Hyderabad but many in other indian cities and aboard.

Most of them look beautiful but quote a bomb of 30 k to40 k for night.

After drilling I foubd one for 10 k plus hotel 1 HR and another 15 k for 3 hours.

Another in kolcuta. 10 k HR beatiful bu.

Did not meet them will do soon. Any GF hotels? Pl suggest.

Found one gem for cam from Canada for 2 k per HR.

Most of them are discrete and asking for not to share. But asked me guys num and they will contact directly.

Please don't flood inbox unless you are senior willing to share indies num and your num!

Jk.

RowdyRascal
11-29-19, 05:25
This is my first post on this forum.

Tried this girl sapna from Hyderabad website. May be most of you know which one m talking about. Had called her for outcall. Was disappointed when she arrived as she just looked 50% of the pic and was on chubby side. Since chotu dint have action from long time went ahead. She tries to please you but nothing extra ordinary. And on the expensive side. Asked 15000 for two. Bargained hard but dint budge.

Overall: 6/10.

Value for money: Nope.

See ya guys. Will keep updating.

DecentGuy123
11-29-19, 07:28
Thanks bro for the pointers. I met her. She is good looking when dressed. She is average looking without dress. I felt her body is a bit shaped out. Also, she is short in height. Overall fine keeping in mind the general spa or MP standard. She was hesitant in offering FS as only B2B is allowed there according to her. However she got convinced finally. She quoted 4 k but agreed for 3 k for FS. She seems genuine and tries to please. But my experience was just average as I was under tense mode since it was my first FS in spa. More over, someone in the forum recently said that the spa may well be under LE scanner. I still ventured as it was a morning hour during a week day. My gut feel was that weekday mornings are usually not target times for LE. However when it was time for deed, all these thoughts were going on in mind. Hence the average experince even though the girl was reasonably good looking and was trying to please. Thanks RrVee bro once again for sharing details.

Hey guys,

Hope all are having great time. Yesterday happened to visit jamba spa in occasion of celebrating my release from company.

It was a marvellous time. The girl is a muslim one whose name is same as player who plays ball game.

She was having milky white complexion with super smooth body. Intially the deed was only B2B but during massage it got upgraded to FS.

Massage was good I would say. She gave right pressure but the one to talk is bum massage. An awesome experience. My johny got rock hard with the bum massage and due to simulation of anal hole. She has to wipe out pre cum because of the pleasure she gave...

RiddleMan
11-29-19, 11:27
Hi Brothers!

Can any one share contacts of MILFS?

I will compensate them good.

Also any top SP is also appreciated.

I have a budget of up to 50 K.

Thanks.

Iphonex
11-29-19, 22:09
Damages are 10 k two hours.

Can you please share the details of the damages?

PassionSon
11-29-19, 22:30
Currently in negotiations with a bird claiming to be an indie from Hyderabad. Provides [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] services but seems to be also ready for a f2f meet. Does anyone know her / have experience with her? Digits end in 630.

Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Hyddesi
11-30-19, 01:07
After decoding the words, visited the cloud spa yesterday near madhapur and wasn't successful. Paid the regular fee at the reception and was guided to a private room. After few minutes walked in the massager, looked in her 30's and chubby. The massage was very therapeutic and relaxing. On the flip, I asked her if there are any extras and she simply smiled and said it's only legit massage. There were no hints of teasing. I was disappointed and told the receptionist that I wasn't satisfied and he apologized and told me to try a different girl next time. I have only 3 more weeks left in Hyderabad. Can any good souls / seniors recommend me some good spas that provide full service. I'm also interested in trying indies / high profiles. My PM is active and will reciprocate once I have something to share in Hyderabad / can reciprocate with contacts in New Jersey. Thanks in advance.

Yaya2510
11-30-19, 04:18
Damages are 10 k two hours.That's on the higher side bro. Max 7 or 8 k for 2 sessions.

Rummy8900
11-30-19, 09:43
[[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

RowdyRascal
11-30-19, 11:42
Hello brothas,

I am new to the forum and mongering scene. Would be really helpful if members can share some digits. I just have one contact and pretty sure most of them know.

Please help a fellow monger.

Thanks in advance.

JstaCoolGuy
11-30-19, 12:31
Need info on gynecologist for my GF. Please message me in inbox if you know.

WamBam5
11-30-19, 14:50
Going to visit Hyderabad soon, can any one please help for Spas with extras. PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

AquaGenius
11-30-19, 17:39
Hi BabyKutu bro,

I have a situation and need some urgent advise. Drafted a good big message but your inbox is full. Please could you make some space and let me know.

Hope to hear soon.

Regards,

AG.