PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

KumarLS
12-26-19, 22:35
Hi brothers,

I just wanted to share a bit about stranger connects that I mentioned about in one of my posts.

This is to share clarity that I have missed over there, which made a few friends and brothers reaching out. I am sorry if that word or terminology added any interests.

The type of connects I was referring to were, a place. An open one where individuals like me and you whom you have never known in the past, come and sit together to have a conversation.

This conversation can be about anything, and can be with a male, female and even a trans. I hope no one has any negative or different feelings for gender, specifically for trans and other differences and I am sure no one would. It's birth, and we had no choice.

Anyways, so the random chits decide who your partner in conversation would be and you can open up your soul and talk. That's the end of it.

If you are lucky and find a good soulmate, you are!

But, that's not a guarantee and these don't work any good for mongering purposes. As people are already heart broken, or may be a in a different world trying to get out of the mess in their lives.

So, I firmly believe it's not a good bet for mongering, as it somehow gets to compulsive decisions or manipulation. Sorry, I did not know a better word to put it across. But I would definitely avoid these for mongering.

And yes, definitely, if you would like to meet new people, build connections or may be open up yourself and let the stress be out and be super happy on weekdays like a clean slate.

Unfortunately, I don't have the girls number. She is definitely not into fwb or anything, as she was in active relationship with a guy she was happy with. I am not sure about the present status, and I am not in touch with the girl as I am kinda introvert out of this virtual world.

She has left team long back.

But I kinda remember the place and there are many more where similar events happened. I am not sure of the scene now.

But if anyone of you is interested, I can definitely get the details of place or any connects and share with you if you are interested.

Sharing this only to avoid and clear the confusion I have created.

P.S. - If anyone is interested in looking out for new flings, dating apps, gym membership, dance or a hobby, clubs and pubs are the best bet. Again, safety matters and one should have the specific skill to judge what's a catch and what he or she should let go. I am no expert, but have had a few dates, and not ISG type dates!

Cheers, and happy mongering.

Thanks.

PaidPtc
12-26-19, 23:19
So true bro.

Once the number is provided in the forum the lady will turn out to be as if gold and even we can't get them down to the prices which we used to give. No offense to anyone that's in general I wanted to say. I am really surprised with Delhi forum guys who keep there prices low even after so many guys meeting her. Not sure what's wrong on here. We need to fix something's first since by our forum members the indes have also got to know about this forum and got to here that some of the guys.

Write good FR for them.

Are you serious bro!

Spending 8 k without even getting it inside her hole is simply ridiculous!

This is probably the reason why many newbies & guys who have a limited budget don't score much in Hyderabad.

In 8 K you could get a decent babe for a night whom you could have pounded multiple times all night..

Jgaurpaw99
12-27-19, 03:39
Clearly this fame has gotten into her head. She's also changed her whatsapp handle from 'Shilpi' to 'Shilpi Queen'. Urge every one not to go beyond the already mentioned price.No offence, but few call it as GPS (Golden Pu**why syndrome). Looks like she has her GPS on.

Charlier
12-27-19, 03:53
Hi mate,

Can you please check your PM and reply me.

Thanks.

Charlier.

Hi My Hyderabadi Sex lovers.

Recently visited to a spa at he-Maya-Nagar, Which has BM+FS. They one take reference persons and through one of my friend I went to this den. There are 2 girls in the spa, and I opted for a Muslim girl for 4 K.

They take only minimal people and had only one room. When I entered the room, I gave 5* for the maintenance of the room. (Generally when I visited few spas they are not much that hygiene level). The Girl was Very Fair, Good Structure, very talkative. She told me to remove everything and lay on the bed. With bit of shy I kept my undies. She laughed and told me that you need to remove everything as there is no one here except you and me. By saying she removed her dress too and we both are totally nude.

She asked me whether to apply Oil or Cream. I preferred Cream. I laid down on the table and the next 1 HR is blissful. With out wasting the time, she sucked my dick and purely I am in heaven. She is sucking my dick and licking my balls. After some time, she mounted condom on me and sucked for a while. I told we can do 69 and she said no as she don't like sucking her PU**why. After that I am on Missionary Position and completed the deed..

PvtTomlins
12-27-19, 04:04
Those interested in Afros, please find the ISS blog and there are 2 listed. Don't ask me the contact number and blog address, they are the easiest to find on the web. I've only used their services once (Because I have a hesitation towards any blog that is so publicly exposed). I don't have FRs for the Afros either (I am not into Afros). If you can find the blog, you can meet them and most probably get their numbers too. Hope it helps someone with Afros on their wish list.

DesiNewton
12-27-19, 06:32
Hi everyone. Please help me with good SP contact who can provide GFE birds for me and my friend who is coming from states. Only thing he asked me to arrange. I only did only indies so far.

Babykutu bro asked you once about SP. But our conversation missed mid way with your overflowing inbox.

HootingStar289
12-27-19, 10:31
Any reviews about Kpally Sujana Forum Mall. Says 4 k for 2 shots and massage +FS. Plus one BBBJ. Digits end in 957.

Sunny986
12-27-19, 11:29
Hi bro,

I tried once, opted a girl for a day when I'm in Delhi.

It's costly affair, but satisfaction for sure. I have tried this Kolkata girl once, too cute in looks, her broken Hindi (mixed with Kolkata Ascent), naughty in bed, and you can have a endless conversations. Pure GFE.

His girls will give you preference and your habits as well (non veg, smoker, and drinker).

Cost (20-25 k per day). I know it's too costly. I needed a break from depression issues (due to divorce and all stuff) and badly needed a company. But totally worth it.

Let me know if you need digit's.

Safe mongering.

Hi everyone. Please help me with good SP contact who can provide GFE birds for me and my friend who is coming from states. Only thing he asked me to arrange. I only did only indies so far.

Babykutu bro asked you once about SP. But our conversation missed mid way with your overflowing inbox.

Sand1363
12-27-19, 13:45

Recently visited to a spa at he-Maya-Nagar, Which has BM+FS. They one take reference persons and through one of my friend I went to this den. There are 2 girls in the spa, and I opted for a Muslim girl for 4 K.

They take only minimal people and had only one room. When I entered the room, I gave 5* for the maintenance of the room. (Generally when I visited few spas they are not much that hygiene level). The Girl was Very Fair, Good Structure, very talkative. She told me to remove everything and lay on the bed. With bit of shy I kept my undies. She laughed and told me that you need to remove everything as there is no one here except you and me. By saying she removed her dress too and we both are totally nude..Please inbox me the name and address. Thanks in advance!

SuhanLucky
12-27-19, 20:11
Thanks Kumar for clarifying.

Hi brothers,

I just wanted to share a bit about stranger connects that I mentioned about in one of my posts.

This is to share clarity that I have missed over there, which made a few friends and brothers reaching out. I am sorry if that word or terminology added any interests.

The type of connects I was referring to were, a place. An open one where individuals like me and you whom you have never known in the past, come and sit together to have a conversation.

This conversation can be about anything, and can be with a male, female and even a trans. I hope no one has any negative or different feelings for gender, specifically for trans and other differences and I am sure no one would. It's birth, and we had no choice.

Anyways, so the random chits decide who your partner in conversation would be and you can open up your soul and talk. That's the end of it.

If you are lucky and find a good soulmate, you are!

But, that's not a guarantee and these don't work any good for mongering purposes. As people are already heart broken, or may be a in a different world trying to get out of the mess in their lives.

So, I firmly believe it's not a good bet for mongering, as it somehow gets to compulsive decisions or manipulation. Sorry, I did not know a better word to put it across. But I would definitely avoid these for mongering..

Yaya2510
12-27-19, 21:29
FR was pending from a long time.

Got the contact and messaged her and she was quick to respond. Set up the meeting and she shared the location.

She is really sweet and even shares the pictures to guide you to the house. House is in a pretty good area and is easy to find and safe.

She was waiting and saw me through from her balcony. I entered and she offered water and hugged me. Initial impression was that she is pretty and wanted to see what's under. Then we started chit chatting about stuff and she showed her photos on her phone about some movies she has acted in. It was good turn as she was not a time watcher.

Slowly we started into it DFK and slowly we are in the birthday suits. Some reviews mentioned her to be thin (which I was a little worried about before as I don't like skinny girls), but she turned out to the perfect meat at the right places. I started working on the boobs and slowly she started BBJ. She knew her way around the Johny and was very good with it.

As already mentioned she leaks, so she had kept tissues with her. Slowly she grabbed my johny and forced it in Miss. Did her for about 5 min and then switched to WOT. She was amongst better ones who knew how to go about WOT. Then switched to doggy and finished.

Looks: 7.5/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Ass: 7/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

GFE: 9/10.

WIR: Definitely, best so far in Hyderabad.

Damages: 4 k.

Yaya2510
12-27-19, 21:38
Got the contact and set up the deed. Would request everyone to bargain as we can see damages are going up. I bargained for a while and set the damages at 3 k including room.

Reached the place at 1 PM, and she guided me to the place. As I entered I saw her smiling face, she is quite fair. We started talking for a while and then started into the act. DFK and slowly feeling her. Maybe she was in a hurry so quickly wanted to start BBJ. It was okayish for someone like me. It was quite mechanical as she kept checking the phone in between and didn't seem into it.

Then started the deed in Miss and ended in Doggy. Overall it was not that great experience contrary to the reviews mentioned. Maybe because I don't think HW would be someone who would turn me off. Maybe disconnect was there. But people who have Feitish for HW can definitely try out.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 4/10.

Pussy: 6/10.

Ass:7/10.

GFE: 5/10.

WIR: Never.

VishnuHyd
12-28-19, 00:10
I have been inactive for sometime but posting this for a friend. He is visiting India for a short time and was after me to post this message.

I have shared numbers of many girls and SPs to countless people.

However I don't have any numbers to share with him hence posting after long time.

He is looking for quality providers with minimal / no risk.

He is in Hyderabad for a month.

Can someone send a PM of girls who work out of their homes and have a low risk?

Also if there is a reliable sp who can provide north girls, please provide them.

I wanted him to open an account and post but he doesn't usually travel to India so reluctant.

You can see my history and posts.

Thanks.

Jamo Josh
12-28-19, 03:44
Bro. Please check your pm.

Happy to share but How to give you contact? You need PM for that bro.

MrBai
12-28-19, 04:19
Bro, I am new to the forum. Need this info as visiting Delhi next week. Grateful if you could guide me how I can get this info from you.

Hi bro,

I tried once, opted a girl for a day when I'm in Delhi.

It's costly affair, but satisfaction for sure. I have tried this Kolkata girl once, too cute in looks, her broken Hindi (mixed with Kolkata Ascent), naughty in bed, and you can have a endless conversations. Pure GFE.

His girls will give you preference and your habits as well (non veg, smoker, and drinker).

Cost (20-25 k per day). I know it's too costly. I needed a break from depression issues (due to divorce and all stuff) and badly needed a company. But totally worth it.

Let me know if you need digit's.

Safe mongering.

Delib
12-28-19, 04:23
Hi all,

Now a days I'm not in India and working in apac region. Came to Hyderabad for a short trip, so any kind soul willing to share chintal MILF contact with reference? I can reciprocate with old contacts that I have. Thanks all!

Yaya2510
12-28-19, 06:52
Thanks to Arghzme, BabyKutu, JHourHappy, CoolFun, Pratzonline for sharing and helping me out a lot with contacts and locations and suggestions.

After having tried quite a few birds here, I feel that Hyderabad scene is quite pathetic. The prices are sky high and quality is extremely bad.

The best experience I have had is actually Mirrorwali. There are some Indies whose number are floating, but trust me they are those who some mentioned before as well, should actually pay us to meet them.

The SP here are actually waiting when will the next bird come. There are handful Indies which we listen to again and again, out of which 75% are the ones who you can go to in desperate times only.

I come from Delhi and the scene there is god level. You get the very best in 2-3 k one session, and these are the ones you would rate 8/10. That market is big but the supply for that market is also there. There the mongers on ISG have really worked well and share and refer a lot, which keeps the supply coming. Here we get a Shilpi and whole community wants that, there are no new ones which come up to make sure the attention does not goes to one.

Hope we can find more and better quality contacts, and sharing the same here, so that our fellow mongers also enjoy.

Stay Safe. Stay Hard.

NewtoHyd
12-28-19, 07:29
Are you serious bro!

Spending 8 k without even getting it inside her hole is simply ridiculous!

This is probably the reason why many newbies & guys who have a limited budget don't score much in Hyderabad.

In 8 K you could get a decent babe for a night whom you could have pounded multiple times all night.I know for sure he paid 2 k extra. Counter is 2 k and BJ is 4 k.

Whether 6 k is more for such service is up to you. But without taking service and giving general comments will not help much, you can't compare any 2 gals and their services. I am not batting for her but she is a gem and you rarely get that kind of provider. I would rather err on cost than service. Its ok to pay little more for a great service than pay less for horrible service. Different strokes for different folks. Cheers and happy new year bro.

SitaGunjan
12-28-19, 14:59
Hello brothers,

I have moved to Delhi six years ago and returning to the city this January during festive week will be there for a week and want to try Hyderabad birds. All this would be possible only with all your help. I am looking for CIS or Thai birds. I know it must be silly to look for CIS babes but got used to them. Also if any Indian available that too works. Mostly looking for chicks. Hope Hyderabad brothers will surely help me. Please let know if anyone is visiting Delhi or Vizag or Punjab (jalandhar) I can reciprocate some good contacts of Thai, Russians, independent and SP's numbers from these cities.

Advance happy new year to all the brothers and thanks in advance.

Jacks 1978
12-28-19, 17:19
Has any body tried this HW by name Siri digits ending with 209. She says she is from a decent family having a kid and charges 6 k per HR. She has place also. Any inputs thankful for the same.

PaidPtc
12-28-19, 17:40
I totally agree with you bro.

Thanks to Arghzme, BabyKutu, JHourHappy, CoolFun, Pratzonline for sharing and helping me out a lot with contacts and locations and suggestions.

After having tried quite a few birds here, I feel that Hyderabad scene is quite pathetic. The prices are sky high and quality is extremely bad.

The best experience I have had is actually Mirrorwali. There are some Indies whose number are floating, but trust me they are those who some mentioned before as well, should actually pay us to meet them.

The SP here are actually waiting when will the next bird come. There are handful Indies which we listen to again and again, out of which 75% are the ones who you can go to in desperate times only..

Jaishankararyan
12-29-19, 06:50
Has any body tried this HW by name Siri digits ending with 209. She says she is from a decent family having a kid and charges 6 k per HR. She has place also. Any inputs thankful for the same.I had tried her about a year back and the charges were 3 K per hour. She is damn good, go for her.

RahulRocks
12-29-19, 08:44
I talked to her, not coming down less than 8 k. Last 6 k.

How did you manage in this price tag man?

Must appreciate your negotiation skills. Heads off.

Guide me how can I also get in same price.

Let me start with thanking our Bk sir for his generous and sincere effort to refer me to the this lady. Initially there was lot scrutiny done miss Shruthi and Bk was always there to help. Thanks a lot buddy. We owe you a lot in this forum.

Now coming to the report.

I called her multiple times and every time she was insisting on reference. I was able to clear her reference question and the conversation started on the call. She gave me all the details of her price and area location. I was really surprised with her business model. She was very direct in asking how long you can perform. I asked her what kind of question is this. She justified saying if can finish off it 30 minutes it would cost you around 3 k and 45 minutes will cost you around 5 k. I replied I would finish of in 30 minutes.

Took auto and went to her den. Very easy to figure out with her directions. Went in and she welcomed with glass of water. She was lean and not suitable for people who look for right amount of mass-- this was disappointing..

Mahinder
12-29-19, 09:32
Which is the best ultra thin condom I can get in a store, heard okamoto etc but not able to find. Don't want to go for online stores.

Any suggestion?

ForTheLulz
12-29-19, 10:19
Hello brothers,

I have moved to Delhi six years ago and returning to the city this January during festive week will be there for a week and want to try Hyderabad birds. All this would be possible only with all your help. I am looking for CIS or Thai birds. I know it must be silly to look for CIS babes but got used to them. Also if any Indian available that too works. Mostly looking for chicks. Hope Hyderabad brothers will surely help me. Please let know if anyone is visiting Delhi or Vizag or Punjab (jalandhar) I can reciprocate some good contacts of Thai, Russians, independent and SP's numbers from these cities.

Advance happy new year to all the brothers and thanks in advance.Hi mate, sent you some contacts, please check your message and get back to me.

Cheers.

DarkKalel
12-29-19, 10:30
Visited the spa today, asked for a massage+jacuzzi but the receptionist said that's only for couples. Went for massage+shower for 1500. Room, bathroom was clean and fresh. In walks cute, young slim manipur girl (she said). After a good 35 min massage which consisted of really good 5 min bum massage, she started small talk asking is it my first time, I said yes in this spa, my friend recommended this spa. She asked my friends name and I said ravi (random name that popped into my head) she thought for a second and asked if he is tall, I added to it and said, yes tall and fair.

I said ravi had some good extra services here, she said I do HJ I asked that's it?? What about B2B. She said no asked for charge and she quoted 1 k. I didn't negotiate.

Over all: 1.5 k + 1 k for a good massage and HJ and access from over the dress.

WIR: unless someone can help. Me with better, I think if I try couple of more times I can score good at this spa.

DK.

Sunny986
12-29-19, 10:52
Activate PM bro.

Bro, I am new to the forum. Need this info as visiting Delhi next week. Grateful if you could guide me how I can get this info from you.

StillWaiting
12-29-19, 11:41
Has any body tried this HW by name Siri digits ending with 209. She says she is from a decent family having a kid and charges 6 k per HR. She has place also. Any inputs thankful for the same.Well to be clear she is one of the good MILT around Hyderabad located nearby P'nagar.

Also, make a note that she seems to be overcharging now. She used to charge 2.5 -3 k for 1 time. But now it seems to be jacked up. I would suggest you to negotiate better.

As far as I know she is sick now (mostly fever and cold) and should be recovering in couple of days.

Play safe, Bang hard. Adios.

StillWaiting
12-29-19, 12:01
I know a SP who operates nearby be'pet and have a nice north bird. Service wise it's really good. Nice assets, GFE. If anyone interested inbox me. Pics are attached.

Damages for 1 time is 5 k.

JustForFunHyd
12-29-19, 18:11
On a fine day in the afternoon, was getting bored with not much to do owing to holiday season. Thought of relaxing and started checking nb and other stuff to see if there is any lucrative deal. But, somehow remembered that known devil is better than unknown angel and visited the much known Jamba spa.

As usual, paid the counter with not much negotiation and selected Miss M who joined back this place after a long time. Heard reviews about her before but could not catch up before she left. To be honest, I did not expect much out of this encounter but I know that any day the min is guaranteed.

Proceeded to the room which was just average with shower attached. Changed to dispo and then enters a very friendly, pleasant personality (Miss M) who actually lit up two candles for the ambiance. She first moved her super smooth fingers all over the body teasing every inch. Then, applied cream starting with the legs with slow movements towards the lower back and then suddenly pulled the dispo off and applied the cream liberally over the swiping area with a 360 degree rotation which was awesome. That continued for about 45 min which is rare now a days.

At the end, asked to choose the service and I opted for B2B. Opened her melons and offered to me and I enjoyed to my heart's content and then she lied down allowing me to take charge. Started with LFK and then dry humping for which there was reciprocation. Enjoyed every bit of the show and then she moved her fingers over the johnny while sucking out my nipples and started which led to the explosion.

Overall, felt that it was well spent and Johnny thanked me for giving a good feel for that day.

Looks: Short and fair 7/10.

Boobs: Handful with little sag 8/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Damages: 2. 5 counter Plus 2 K.

Cheers,

JFFH.

Playhulk
12-29-19, 19:43
I know a SP who operates nearby be'pet and have a nice north bird. Service wise it's really good. Nice assets, GFE. If anyone interested inbox me. Pics are attached.

Damages for 1 time is 5 k.Bro.

Make some space.

Unable to reach out to you on PM.

WarMonger1993
12-29-19, 22:34
Durex Ultra Thins are awesome! Barely feels like even there! The CBJ feels like a BBBJ. No kidding!

Which is the best ultra thin condom I can get in a store, heard okamoto etc but not able to find. Don't want to go for online stores.

Any suggestion?

Sri5657
12-30-19, 00:57
Can you please clear the inbox?

Damages for 1 time is 5 k.

DesiNewton
12-30-19, 01:11

Damages for 1 time is 5 k.Tried contacting you via PM but you have exceeded your limit bro. Please help with contact. Thanks in advance.

StillWaiting
12-30-19, 05:46
Bro.

Make some space.

Unable to reach out to you on PM.It's really hard bro my inbox is flooded with multiple PM's. The girl leaves SP today and I will share once a new bird is available.

PaidPtc
12-30-19, 08:30
Hi,

I had a number saved radh inde from a long time. Didn't met her. Her last four digits end with 26. Can somebody share the feedback of her who met her. And the damages also.

CoolBobby
12-30-19, 09:21
Hi All,

This is a a month ago FR. Tried this MILF again. Looks wise she is below average.

Place is in residential area and safe, comfortable. Reached place. She welcomed me. Since we are in touch and met earlier, we chatted for sometime. Offered some snacks. Started with kissing. Little DFK. Undressed each other. Sucked melons to my satisfaction. She likes it. She did CBJ. Nice body smell. Kissed all over body, again sucked melons. She is moaning and showed involvement. Asked to fuck. Started and finished in miss.

Looks: 5/10.

Involvement: 9/10.

CBJ: 6/10 (only CBJ allowed).

Pussy: 7/10 (felt that she too pushed towards my tool).

Damages: 2. 5 k / ST.

Note: She doesn't meet new people at her house.

Thanks.

Enjoy.

Toocool92
12-30-19, 12:57
Well to be clear she is one of the good MILT around Hyderabad located nearby P'nagar.

Also, make a note that she seems to be overcharging now. She used to charge 2.5 -3 k for 1 time. But now it seems to be jacked up. I would suggest you to negotiate better.

As far as I know she is sick now (mostly fever and cold) and should be recovering in couple of days.

Play safe, Bang hard. Adios.Hi bro,

I am new to the forum. I will be in Hyderabad for a day and don't have enough time to get PM activated. Would you please be kind enough to point me to her ad? Or may be drop some hints on how to find it. Thanks.

Toocool92
12-30-19, 13:07
Hello all,

I have a day to kill in Hyderabad. I am new to the forum and do not have enough time to activate PM. Given the situation, Can I please get some suggestions on what to do? Are there any good providers on locanto? If so any pointers to their ads will help. Will contribute by writing detailed reports once PM is activated. Thanks.

Alshawkins
12-30-19, 13:44
As planned in my last trip, met Anitha today. Asked her to arrange threesome after reading in the forum. She gave 3 choices and chose a chubby looking girl who turned out to be a Muslim girl.

Coming to the deed, they both were very co-operative. Even though it's my first threesome, it didn't feel awkward. It was an awesome experience. Only downturn was, the landlady started calling after an hour and knocked the door a couple of times.

Damages: 10 k.

Thanks to Playhulk bro once again for sharing the contact.

Thanks to Playhulk bro, who helped me with Anitha's contact even though I requested in last minute. Unfortunately, this trip is only for one day and I was not free till late evening. Hence, I was unable to meet Anitha as she wasn't able to come in the evening. However, she responded to my msgs promptly and fixed to meet when I am coming again in the month end on a four day trip.

Today met with another WG for ST through my regular SP.

Looking forward to meet Anitha and Shruthi during my next trip. I kindly request other seniors to help with Shruthi's contact for my next trip.

Thanks in advance.

Sunny986
12-30-19, 13:51
LE alert:

https://m.tupaki.com/post/14211087/Telangana-Police-Arrested-Sex-Racket-Gang-In-Hyderabad

Be alert boys!

BabySearch
12-30-19, 16:38
Hi,

I had a number saved radh inde from a long time. Didn't met her. Her last four digits end with 26. Can somebody share the feedback of her who met her. And the damages also.I met Rad two times, one time at her place and another time at oyo. Last time I met at oyo one year back. Damage was little higher but service was good. I think she don't have place now a days.

Sunny986
12-30-19, 17:29
Hi members,

See the link for LE activity in R'Nagar: shorturl. At / mGPST. Hope everyone safe.

As per the article. LE targeted home with high inflow of boys.

Safe mongering brothers.

Be Safe.

TypingHard
12-30-19, 18:04
Visited much talked duniya spa twice in the last month.

Encounter one.

NE. Didn't remember the name. Sorry. Thick one. Short and fair complexion. A mechanical massage and took TL with HJ. Sucked them and came holding them. She held me like a baby.

Damages. 1. 5 k at counter and 1 k to her.

Encounter two.

Thai. Miss M. 22 yrs. Slim and bit weak. I have seen Thais looked weaker and excellent at massage. Surprisingly this one is just okay with massage skill but concentrated on task. Extras opted for HJ only. Same level of focus and concentration on Johnny making sure it's sloppy and taking care or balls. Workaholic she is. Turned me on and busted.

Damages. 1.5 k counter and 1 k to her.

Until next time. Peace.

P.S. Writing FRs in mobile Sucks. Sorry for a broken one.

Mahinder
12-30-19, 19:29
Durex Ultra Thins are awesome! Barely feels like even there! The CBJ feels like a BBBJ. No kidding!V true bro, you can even feel the warmth when inside. I had to wear 2 to make myself sure.

Thanks bro Yaya2510 for providing contact of mirrorwali.

Had her this Sunday eve, earlier planned for 2 session but after having 1 round felt guilty (due to family issues) came back after making excuses. Enough has written about her don't think I need to tell anything more. Definitely one of the best fish in desert like Hyderabad.

TheOtherMe159
12-31-19, 04:21
Hi bro,

Sorry to hear that!

I'd like to share a bit I know, keeping myself in the situation to be able to justify what I am saying since I am not a medical professional.

If you have visited a general physician, I would suggest visiting a dermatologist or a urologist. I presume you have already visited one type of specialist. If that's the case, I would suggest visiting a urologist if you have visited dermatologist and vice versa.

Please take second opinion. Either with urologist or dermatologist, a second opinion is a better decision.

I don't know if it's curable or not. But definitely treatable. It's not a life threatening disease for sure unless you neglect and don't take care of it, which I believe will not be the case.

Coming to sex or anything, please ask the concerned specialist whether indulging in act can pass it on to your loved ones (if you are married).

In case it does, please use safety and I am sure you know the rest.

People with Herpes have active sex life's. And you know how herpes spreads. So, you can definitely resume your activity once you are normal and recover from this.

With that said, a few more things that I would like to share:

The feeling of a BBBJ is heavenly. However, unprotected oral sex either with SP girls or WGs is a risky affair. Please exercise caution. Thinner condom should help.

And last but not the least, don't worry about anything in life as life has no guarantee. I don't mean to say that this is the end of it.

Lets say I drive Uber. What if I die in an accident tomorrow as a healthy individual?

I don't mean to panic or turn the situation into anything. Just wanted to be practical that we never know as to what happens and when it would happen.

So, relax. Take a deep breath. Check with your doc. Follow medical advice. Check with them on sex and how it would effect. And follow the advice. Most of it should be fine.

P.S. - Though I am not a medic, there are many instances where in certain type of STDs are not tested. So, all I know is to avoid unprotected sex and taking life as it comes, as it is not in our control though it pretends to be!

And sorry if I have crossed any line, by being personal at any statement (I have no intentions whatsoever, and is purely accidental if at all, it did pitch in that way).

Wishing you a healthy recovery, safe and a happier life.

Cheers.BIG Thanks, Kumar bro for the response, first of all no need to apologize. This forum is to share and care. You did the same. Good things first. I saw another doc for 2nd opinion and it turned out to be a normal rash. Thanks to sweat so I am good and relieved. But you are correct on multiple things. Life is short. Take it as we go and do not worry about what happens and most importantly being careful does not harm. THANKS again bro for the time and response. Happy mongering.

TheOtherMe159
12-31-19, 04:30
Hello brothers,

Advance happy new year to all the brothers and thanks in advance.Hello Brother. Welcome to Hyderabad! I have tried sending you a PM but looks like you box is needs some cleaning!! Any ways, Thanks for your message and appreciate your inputs. Please clear your inbox for us to catch up!!

Alshawkins
12-31-19, 09:48
Thanks to Achilies bro for sharing Shruti contact. I had an awesome experience with her today.

Messaged her about 3 days back asking to fix up today. She agreed and shared her location today morn. Reached the spot on the fixed time and she guided to her place. She was wearing a saree as requested by me. She looked gorgeous in the saree.

Coming to the deed, we started with little chat and slowly undressed each other. After the prolonged foreplay, I couldn't last longer in the first round. Finished in 5 minutes in doggy. She was teasing me for it. Again we had nice chat for sometime. Showed some of her photos from movies. Then the foreplay started again. Got an awesome slurpy BBBJ from her. The best one, I had so far. Then tried various positions for about 20 minutes and again finished in Doggy. She is in awesome shape.

Damages: 12 K for 2 after hard negotiation. But, she was worth every penny.

One more thanks to Paidptc bro, who shared a milk inde contacts. Sorry bro, couldn't meet her during this trip. Will definitely meet her on my next trip.

Alshawkins
12-31-19, 09:49
Thanks to Achilies bro for sharing Shruti contact. I had an awesome experience with her today.

Messaged her about 3 days back asking to fix up today. She agreed and shared her location today morn. Reached the spot on the fixed time and she guided to her place. She was wearing a saree as requested by me. She looked gorgeous in the saree.

Coming to the deed, we started with little chat and slowly undressed each other. After the prolonged foreplay, I couldn't last longer in the first round. Finished in 5 minutes in doggy. She was teasing me for it. Again we had nice chat for sometime. Showed some of her photos from movies. Then the foreplay started again. Got an awesome slurpy BBBJ from her. The best one, I had so far. Then tried various positions for about 20 minutes and again finished in Doggy. She is in awesome shape.

One more thanks to Paidptc bro, who shared a milk inde contacts. Sorry bro, couldn't meet her during this trip. Will definitely meet her on my next trip.

Frank Martin
12-31-19, 13:08
Hi fellas,

Me and my friend fixed time with Savitha and went ahead for deed. Reached the place and waited for 10 minutes for entry. The first impressions with place and savi is not up to the mark. She is cooperative and try to please but otherwise rest everything is downside.

Damages: 5 K for 2 shots (1 each).

Face: 3/10.

Boobs: 4/10.

Bums: 4/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Place: 3/10.

WIR: Not worth of 2.5 K at all.

Note: Thanks to the brother who gave me the number. I owe you one.

Frank.

Frank Martin
12-31-19, 13:12
Hi,

My SP arranged my Old fav Rubeena, As I do not see any better way to say goodbye to 2019. I have went to SP right in the morning. Had a wonderful time with Rubeena, smooching, sucking and thrusting. Went time like a rocket.

Had a good time overall for 4 K (2 shots).

Happy new year fellas.

Frank.

StillWaiting
12-31-19, 15:58

One more thanks to Paidptc bro, who shared a milk inde contacts. Sorry bro, couldn't meet her during this trip. Will definitely meet her on my next trip.12 k for 2 times is very high. If this continues we might miss one more gem due to high quotes.

Playhulk
12-31-19, 21:26
I wish a very happy new year to all my brothers here.

Hope you get lots of passion filled mongering experiences this year.

Stay safe, healthy but smash hard.

Regards.

Playhulk

(Playboy monster).

RahulRocks
01-01-20, 04:14
Counter charge 1 k.

Yesterday visited this spa around 3 pm. Guy asked me to wait in room as therapist was having lunch.

After 5 10 min here comes skinny girl. I just smiled and asked had your lunch and touched her chicks. She smiles said yes and we hugged. Guys her figure was Damn hot. Kissed little hugged and she asked you don't want massage. I told her now just want to feel you. Started hugging kissing around neck and grabbing her ass. She stopped and asked how much you pay? I asked her what is in menu. 1 k was for handjob and 3 k for body to body she will removed all her clothes.

I offered 2 k and payment done. She asked not to touch her pussy. Oh man next 30 min were like GFF. Touch her entire body kissed as some point touched the Golden gate as well and it was hot and wet. Hugging from back, sitting in lap. I didn't expect that much. Figure was slim and skinny but I like the same. Almost like dummy used to display lingerie. I told her the same and she was like wow. Had full time fun with two together on table and she also involved. In last he gave HJ with oil that too I asked to do slow and she honored it. Lot of girls greedy do it quick and send you but she was very sweet.

After deed asked for head massage to relax. Then talked about her personal life and charges etc. She told I charge 4 k and that too not for this much time and these many things. I told her you have year end discount.

She laughed like anything. Exchanged number and after bath left.

I won't share her name right now as I know we give in group and bird start flying high. We people so desperate that increase price for nothing. Seems girls NT worth 1 k demanding 3 k 4 k with lot of nakhra.

I will use few more time and then put her for selectively for Sr only.

Delib
01-01-20, 04:53
12 k for 2 times is very high. If this continues we might miss one more gem due to high quotes.She stopped taking my calls, now I understand the reason. I paid her 3 k 2-3 time and shots were multiple. Come-on guys.

Alshawkins
01-01-20, 17:07
12 k for 2 times is very high. If this continues we might miss one more gem due to high quotes.Bro,

I neither mean to jack up the rate not I have a deep pocket. Initially she quoted 16 k for 2 and 10 k for 1. After negotiations also she was not ready to come down below 14 k for 2. I have read in this forum in a recent post, her ongoing rate is 12 k for 2. After hard negotiation only she agreed for 12 k. I will try to be more vigilant next time.

All said and done, with my very limited experience, I personally feel she was worth every penny. Again, it is only my personal opinion and for the greater good, I should've bargained harder.

P. S: In my last FR, thanks to auto correct, MILF inde was corrected as milk inde. There no such milk inde. This MILF I mentioned was none other than Savitha. Sorry for the mix up.

Mahinder
01-01-20, 20:15
12 k for 2 times is very high. If this continues we might miss one more gem due to high quotes.Max to max 4 K for 1 shot, guys if any bird is popular in forum for her good service then please please check the rates asking in the forum before proceeding. Otherwise They will keep on jacking the rates and you will left with Doing HJ yourself.

RoofHills
01-02-20, 03:32
Blue stone spa missing gem (amy) found in the SW Spa.

This is a new spa opened this week and I happened to pass by the route and wanted to see the facility. It's in a new business center.

On the last of the year I went to the spa and guy in the reception asked what kind of massage I want, giving menu book, prices are damn high, Swedish 1 HR massage is rs 3200, when I asked why the prices are so high, guy said he will give 25% discount, I think we should avoid spas for some time, then the prices will down. Not only registered users there are hundreds of users reading the forum, a request to all the members and readers it's in our hands to control the prices all we need to do is going to spas which are charging over 1. 5 or 2 k.

Coming back to story, guy showed me the room, as there are few rooms getting ready I can still smell the paint, room looks new with attached shower. As I know amy working there I asked for her. As great always amy does a great massage followed by B2 B and BBJ for 4 k.

There are few members discussing about amy, as usual these are not their real names and changes their names when they goto new facility, she is going by a new name and she doesn't want blue stone spa peole to know where she is now. Amy going to Bangkok in week time as her visa finished, she will back in 4 weeks time. All amy lovers have to wait till then.

Again don't encourage spa which are charges above 2 k, even with modern facilities.

RoofHills
01-02-20, 03:35
Blue stone spa missing gem (Amy) found in the SW Spa.

This is a new spa opened this week and I happened to pass by the route and wanted to see the facility. It's in a new business center.

On the last of the year I went to the spa and guy in the reception asked what kind of massage I want, giving menu book, prices are damn high, Swedish 1 HR massage is rs 3200, when I asked why the prices are so high, guy said he will give 25% discount, I think we should avoid spas for some time, then the prices will down. Not only registered users there are hundreds of users reading the forum, a request to all the members and readers it's in our hands to control the prices all we need to do is NOT.

Going to spas which are charging over 1. 5 or 2 k.

Coming back to story, guy showed me the room, as there are few rooms getting ready I can still smell the paint, room looks new with attached shower. As I know amy working there I asked for her. As great always amy does a great massage followed by B2B and BBJ for 4 k.

There are few members discussing about amy, as usual these are not their real names and changes their names when they go to new facility, she is going by a new name and she doesn't want blue stone spa peole to know where she is now. Amy going to Bangkok in week time as her visa finished, she will back in 4 weeks time. All Amy lovers have to wait till then.

Again don't encourage spa which are charges above 2 k, even with modern facilities.

Kiss666
01-02-20, 07:15
Hi,

I am in touch with Nisha number ends with 083. Any reviews about her is she same once with Vicky? Asking 10 k no pic sharing.

Request anyone share pic of her like to try her on Saturday.

CuriousWood
01-02-20, 08:57
Can anyone who bought subscription with bitcoins shed light on how long does it take to activate membership because I sent TXID via contact us page two days ago and still waiting for my membership to be active.

Happy new year to everyone and may your new year is filled with lots of joy.

We did not receive any email from you, are you sure you sent to the Contact Us. Anyway you can send me via post and I will check it.

Admin3

RrVee123
01-02-20, 12:02
Hey friends,

These are 2 FRs one is my last one in 2019 with SP bird and other is 2020 first one with mirror.

Banjara hills SP bird.

As usual SP messaged me the availability of this bong girl who came in the morning. Girl is in bit heavy side but the boobs are to die for. I played with them, sucked and squeezed to my heart content and still wondered how they are not saggy. After a lot of fore play and good BJ (crazy one) banged the girl in miss and had taken in doggy while slapping and licking the juicy ass. Over all a very good experience and nice ending for 2019. Please note this one is 2 weeks old and girl had already left But the SP remains.

Mirror.

The first of 2020 and should say a superb start. There is nothing new to sat about her but one word a marvellous and memorable experience. I love that ample size boobs though some might feel not handy. Agree that she leaks a lot. But that is an indication of arousal. I respect her and when we treat good that would be reciprocated. For sure I will repeat her in coming days.

Damage part I know lot of discussion are going but it all depends on time and need. For me it costed 4 k for a short time. Happy souls at end.

Frank Martin
01-02-20, 14:30
Hi fellas,

Had a wonderful GangBang on 1st night. We three musketeers had an erotic night with full on GangBang. Tried everything new, some amazing some are interesting. The year start on good note.

Frank.

SuhanLucky
01-02-20, 16:30
Thanks for sharing the reviews. It reminds me of SP (Raju) I used to work with long back but lost contact. Sometimes I tries to search but find many with same name. Wish I had saved.

Hey friends,

These are 2 FRs one is my last one in 2019 with SP bird and other is 2020 first one with mirror.

Banjara hills SP bird.

As usual SP messaged me the availability of this bong girl who came in the morning. Girl is in bit heavy side but the boobs are to die for. I played with them, sucked and squeezed to my heart content and still wondered how they are not saggy. After a lot of fore play and good BJ (crazy one) banged the girl in miss and had taken in doggy while slapping and licking the juicy ass. Over all a very good experience and nice ending for 2019. Please note this one is 2 weeks old and girl had already left But the SP remains. .

PartyHard7
01-02-20, 17:29
No, she is not the Vicky's one. 10 k for one time, OMG!! This Nisha is chubby and certainly not worth 10 k. I would give it a pass.

Hi,

I am in touch with Nisha number ends with 083. Any reviews about her is she same once with Vicky? Asking 10 k no pic sharing.

Request anyone share pic of her like to try her on Saturday.

Itsmeman
01-02-20, 18:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

RahulRocks
01-02-20, 20:45
Getting lots of PM for name location hint this is near Q city and name of girl starts with Lin.

Counter charge 1 k.

Yesterday visited this spa around 3 pm. Guy asked me to wait in room as therapist was having lunch.

After 5 10 min here comes skinny girl. I just smiled and asked had your lunch and touched her chicks. She smiles said yes and we hugged. Guys her figure was Damn hot. Kissed little hugged and she asked you don't want massage. I told her now just want to feel you. Started hugging kissing around neck and grabbing her ass. She stopped and asked how much you pay? I asked her what is in menu. 1 k was for handjob and 3 k for body to body she will removed all her clothes.

I offered 2 k and payment done. She asked not to touch her pussy. Oh man next 30 min were like GFF. Touch her entire body kissed as some point touched the Golden gate as well and it was hot and wet. Hugging from back, sitting in lap. I didn't expect that much. Figure was slim and skinny but I like the same. Almost like dummy used to display lingerie. I told her the same and she was like wow. Had full time fun with two together on table and she also involved. In last he gave HJ with oil that too I asked to do slow and she honored it. Lot of girls greedy do it quick and send you but she was very sweet..

CuriousWood
01-03-20, 04:58
Greetings,

We have received your payment via BitCoin.

Your forum subscription has been activated effective immediately.

Thank you for your support,

Thanks,

ISG Forum Admin

CoolFun
01-03-20, 18:45
Hey all, After a long break, visiting India and will be staying in Vijayawada and Vishakapatnam for a week. Could some one please share some Indie digits either of those two cities?. Also could someone please suggest a safe girl friendly accommodation / hotel options there?. Since I donot have any accommodation and travelling for short time.

I can reciprocate with Hyderabad indies old contacts that I have.

Thanks.

HydPrince
01-03-20, 20:45
Hi,

Request anyone share pic of her like to try her on Saturday.Don't try man.

Waste of time. She is a dacoit to loot money in the disguise of lady.

Rest your decision and desperation.

VishnuHyd
01-04-20, 05:04
Can someone send Visakhapatnam contacts?

Safe and good looking are preferred.

Prefer low traffic reliable provider.

Need today.

RockStarRavi
01-04-20, 07:37
Hello Hyderabad!

My genuine request for help.

Can you please share a couple of good and reliable contacts. Tried to reach many in forum for help including King of forum but in vain. May be they are busy.

Please help me and relieve me from some personal tension.

Rummy8900
01-04-20, 10:43
Counter charge 1 k.

I offered 2 k and payment done. She asked not to touch her pussy. Oh man next 30 min were like GFF. Touch her entire body kissed as some point touched the Golden gate as well and it was hot and wet. Hugging from back, sitting in lap. I didn't expect that much. Figure was slim and skinny but I like the same. Almost like dummy used to display lingerie. I told her the same and she was like wow. Had full time fun with two together on table and she also involved. In last he gave HJ with oil that too I asked to do slow and she honored it. Lot of girls greedy do it quick and send you but she was very sweet.

After deed asked for head massage to relax. Then talked about her personal life and charges etc. She told I charge 4 k and that too not for this much time and these many things. I told her you have year end discount..I think you are being over reactive of the experience. Are you first time for Mass Prl?

Nithish29
01-04-20, 14:10
Hi everyone,

I am in touch with an SP (digits 936), and he suggested a few options tonight. I am confused if I should go ahead. If anyone has an experience.

With this SP, please do share. It will be hugely helpful. He says, he has an independent house.

Delib
01-04-20, 19:15
Thanks for dudes sharing the number, unfortunately she didn't accept my calls but after multiple tries she accepted, proceeded to the place she mentioned and after reaching there, was shocked to see her. Sorry if anyone felt offended but I can't pay 5 k for that lady. That's too much. I cancelled and went to spa but my regular Therapist was not there. Went with new lady and I made good decision. She started massage and I said, I'm regular there. She became free. Removed dispo. And I started my drive to her melons and man they were milking. I had tasted that and wow what a wonderful moment. Enjoyed 45 mins, Gave her tip and left as a happy soul. I'm leaving Hyderabad in next few days. But guys, please stop paying so much for these indies, book your ticket in advance and escape to any erotic destination, you will never regret. Wish you happy new year.

Sstoryteller
01-04-20, 20:37
I have reported this Spa for first time here, and could be most visited customer. I had several FS sessions here for 2.5-3 K. But the fact is most of the birds here have a lot of nakhras, and they do not stay for more than few days.

Counter charge 1 k.

I offered 2 k and payment done. She asked not to touch her pussy. Oh man next 30 min were like GFF. Touch her entire body kissed as some point touched the Golden gate as well and it was hot and wet. Hugging from back, sitting in lap. I didn't expect that much. Figure was slim and skinny but I like the same. Almost like dummy used to display lingerie. I told her the same and she was like wow. Had full time fun with two together on table and she also involved. In last he gave HJ with oil that too I asked to do slow and she honored it. Lot of girls greedy do it quick and send you but she was very sweet..

HeatItUphyd
01-04-20, 22:38
Hello brothers,

It's been a while and hope all is well.

I am back in town for a week. First, a big shout out to fellow brothers who are keeping the forum alive.

Being local to this city and time luxury is something I don't have and I regret that every time I visit here. Abroad gives us all except that proper desi masala food and birds.

I really appreciate fellow brothers who are kind enough to keep in loop over latest updates.

As usual, Sent messages to my buddies except Babykuttu (as usual-his inbox is full). Brothers, please keep an eye for my messages and let me know your thoughts on meeting over for drinks. Would love to and the least I can do.

By the way, any one know where about on Rose? I didn't get a chance to meet her last couple of visits cause of time constraints. Would love to meet her if possible.

Thanks.

Nithish29
01-05-20, 10:20
Hi everyone,

I am in touch with an SP (digits 936), and he suggested a few options tonight. I am confused if I should go ahead. If anyone has an experience.

With this SP, please do share. It will be hugely helpful. He says, he has an independent house.I went ahead with this SP, there was no problem. But, service was poor.

Nithish29
01-05-20, 10:43
Finally, after a lot hesitation I went mongering. I got in touch with a SP (mentioned this in my previous post), and fixed the deed for full night. I must say it was pretty mechanical, and she was completely disinterested. I just took her in missy for one time and left, since there was no response. I have a thing for GFE, and more attracted to older women. Totally, it was complete disappointment.

WIR: SP maybe.

I can share SP digit if someone wants. It will be wonderful if some of the members can share contacts of older women with GFE. My DM is open.

Rajaa
01-05-20, 10:56
Hey bros and ISGians. I like to know any experience of the ISGians regarding the fullnight. My questions are below.

1.) how many shots you are able to do for night call? 7 PM TO MORNING 5 AM.

2.) pleasantries given by you mostly?

3.) enchangers will be useful for increasing shots on nights?

4.) Uses of vodha during the night call?

5.) Any other tips for night call?

Yes I have been planning for night call. Let me know your suggesstions bro.

Suggestions are welcome on PM too.

Nithish29
01-05-20, 15:56
Can you please share the details in PM please.Hey,

Would you mind sharing the details of this lady. I sent you a PM. My PM is open.

Nithish29
01-05-20, 16:00
I happened to meet this mature lady few weeks ago. She is quite classy and carries herself well. She is well educated and communicates in English decorously. Though I was skeptical, out curiosity and I went on to meet her. Though she is completely cooperative I was not able to get myself into the act completely and feel comfortable around as I can clearly see the age difference between us and realized that I am not into mature ladies. For folks who are into mature ones mature ones, she quite a company as she has no restriction on number of shots during the deed.

Cost: 15 k for day + Hotel.

WIR: Nope. Mature are not my kind.Hey, could you share the details of this lady. I sent you a PM. My PM is open.

Frank Martin
01-05-20, 17:41
Hi fellas,

I am getting so many requests for contacts. I can understand your stage, I was there once, I am still there If I found interesting FR. However I follow the bellow conditions before I share contacts with anyone.

1) I will check the FRs posted by them. If I see only requests I ignore.

2) If no report is expressing thanks to the person provided contacts before, I ignore.

3) If I do not find any reports in Hyderabad forum Its very unlikely that you get my contacts as I won't travel much.

4) IF the reports does not seems to be genuine. I ignore.

5) If I see reports with picture, You most likely get.

6) If you extend what you have along with request, I feel obligated to share what I have unless I have the contact already.

7) Show minimum courtesy, minimum dignity and genuinity you may win more contacts rather than just send requests.

Frank.

Dev13
01-05-20, 18:49
Hey bros and ISGians. I like to know any experience of the ISGians regarding the fullnight. My questions are below.

>> usually 3 shots, but you need to agree expilictly upfront if need more
normally it starts from 9pm on wards

>> not clear to me...did you mean gifts, like drinks, perfume etc? upto you

>> yes depending on your medical condition...however you can space out sessions for johny to recover

>> what is vodha?

>> dont go for direct night call, better to try short time before going for full night

Suggestions are welcome on PM too.Responses inlined above.

Rajaa
01-06-20, 07:58
Responses inlined above.Thanks for your reply bro.

Rockthesilence
01-06-20, 11:49

They take only minimal people and had only one room. When I entered the room, I gave 5* for the maintenance of the room. (Generally when I visited few spas they are not much that hygiene level). The Girl was Very Fair, Good Structure, very talkative. She told me to remove everything and lay on the bed. With bit of shy I kept my undies. She laughed and told me that you need to remove everything as there is no one here except you and me. By saying she removed her dress too and we both are totally nude.
Please inbox me the name and address. Thanks in advance!Please inbox me name and address. Thank you bro in advance.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

Admin

PaidPtc
01-06-20, 15:00
Guys,

I was just going through so my contacts and was deleting most of them as they seem to be inoperative as of now. Was stuck with this SP number. His name is saved as Vinod SP and the last digits end with 514.

Can some of the kind souls share the feedback on this SP like type of girls, damages and is he friendly and genuine. Etc.

JstaCoolGuy
01-06-20, 15:18
Any Oyo rooms with private entrance in hitech city, gachibowli, madhapur area.

I have searched in Oyo but few of them weren't actually private entrance.

PM me details.

Appreciate your help.

ItsMegakoni
01-06-20, 19:00
Hello,

New to this forum. Active in the States. PM activated. Can you share me the contacts of mirror?

Thanks in advance.

Sstoryteller
01-06-20, 23:05
I think you are being over reactive of the experience. Are you first time for Mass Prl?You should have atleast checked his contribution (FR's) vs. Your contribution (only 8 FR's, 3 of them deleted by Admin) before questioning whether this was his first MP visit.

BabyKutu
01-07-20, 04:21

PM me details.

Appreciate your help.None actually, by law it is mandated for hotel aggregators not to have private entrances for safety purposes. Every hotel has a private entrance however is not open to general public. So if you can pull some strings then you will be led through the discrete passage else its always walk of shame.

ItsMegakoni
01-07-20, 05:07
Thank you Srisri786.

BabyKutu
01-07-20, 05:23
Hello brothers,

It's been a while and hope all is well.

I am back in town for a week. First, a big shout out to fellow brothers who are keeping the forum alive.

Thanks.Sent you a ping and check and let me know.

BabyKutu
01-07-20, 06:32

Suggestions are welcome on PM too.1) it depends on your stamina and the deal. If you are not explicit with the girl then the general assumption is 2 or at best 3 shots. But you need to be a real stud to keep humping 3 times in a span of 10 hours. Negotiate and keep it clear with the girl on what and how you want.

2) Depends on what you want to give, chocolates are always a good start, invest in good type (Guliyan / Godiva / Lindt) than dairy milk. If you can afford 4/5 K for a room then why not invest another 200 INR on chocolates. Stay away for expensive pleasantries unless you want to be loyal to her. General booze and food at hotel does then trick.

3) Enhancers. You mean blue pill substitutes? Yes they work their magic but body has a limit, don't take more pills as they also work towards thinning your blood. Please keep safe dosage in mind. 2 pills MAX.

4) If you use pills. You cannot and should not drink, they counter act and in fact will suppress testosterone levels in you body leading to lost interest or reduced erection. Girls might get high and become rockstars in bed but if you make then drink more there is a good chance of they passing out. So tread very carefully on this one.

5) Make sure you load carbs in your body for stamina else rest is what you feel and your body demands.

Make sure you keep your wallet and valuables in the safe of the hotel and that includes your phone / s. Ensure you go to bed fully clothed as if the girl clicks your images and tries to blackmail you have a good alibi that you were clothed, defending being naked in pics is a long hot law wise. Make sure the girl gives her ID at the hotel.

Rest is your judgement and common sense.

Take care and happy humping.

Delib
01-07-20, 08:11
Hi all,

Anyone have idea or contacts in Indonesia Batam, I'm planning to travel this weekend.

Babykutu bro.

Please help if you can.

Thanks in advance.

MmongerMonk
01-07-20, 09:01
[QUOTE=KumarLS;2384676]Hi brothers,

I was browsing through this forum for a while, and subscribed.

I do find the instructions here. However would like to share with you that.

We should not be buying bitcoins using cards via wallets like coinbase. It's too risky. Just in case if your bank gets a hint that you are dealing in crypto, the bank might have something to say.

Anyways, while the disclaimer is out./QUOTE]You are an angel bro. Saviour. So helpful post.

Him2110
01-07-20, 10:08
Traveling to Hyderabad for an exhibition, if someone can be kind enough to share some digits, cam share digits for Delhi in exchange.

Thanks in advance.

Pram1000
01-07-20, 10:52

PM me details.

Appreciate your help.Sent PM. Pl check.

Srisri786
01-07-20, 19:39
Hi,

Will be visiting Bali next for a wk long. Any good contacts, references would defn help. Please PM me.

Sri.

Bumblebee9
01-07-20, 20:28
Hey all,

Understand need to share contacts to get some, but I am visiting India after long, and all old contacts gone. Requesting for help. Can someone PM me details of a reliable SP or indi please?

Read about mirror shruti, anyone willing to share?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

Admin

Bumblebee9
01-07-20, 20:42
Hey friends,

Banjara hills SP bird.

As usual SP messaged me the availability of this bong girl who came in the morning. Girl is in bit heavy side but the boobs are to die for. I played with them, sucked and squeezed to my heart content and still wondered how they are not saggy. After a lot of fore play and good BJ (crazy one) banged the girl in miss and had taken in doggy while slapping and licking the juicy ass. Over all a very good experience and nice ending for 2019. Please note this one is 2 weeks old and girl had already left But the SP remains.

Mirror.

The first of 2020 and should say a superb start. There is nothing new to sat about her but one word a marvellous and memorable experience. I love that ample size boobs though some might feel not handy. Agree that she leaks a lot. But that is an indication of arousal. I respect her and when we treat good that would be reciprocated. For sure I will repeat her in coming days.

Damage part I know lot of discussion are going but it all depends on time and need. For me it costed 4 k for a short time. Happy souls at end.Bro,

Could you please share Mirror contact? Newbie to the forum, visiting India after a long time. Thanks.

TheOtherMe159
01-08-20, 03:55
Hi,

Will be visiting Bali next for a wk long. Any good contacts, references would defn help. Please PM me.

Sri.While I do not have any contacts. It's a beautiful place Bro. Have fun and be safe!! With FX benefit am sure you can have loads of fun!! Visit all the places where there are more foreign tourists!! Should be helpful!!

Jgaurpaw99
01-08-20, 07:43
Hey, could you share the details of this lady. I sent you a PM. My PM is open.Hi Gentleman. Sending a PM is sufficient enough. No need to highlight here with a new post. Please don't be offended and please consider this as an advise. In the last two days I have received 40+ requests asking for this contact (Not exaggerating) as this FR is pulled up to the top of the pile. Sadly. This is how we jack up he prices.

RowdyRascal
01-08-20, 08:29
Thanks to sadboyz got this Sp no.

He's one of the nicest SP I ever met. Coming to the deed girl from Mumbai. Slim but good looking. Started with undressing each other. She kissed all over my body. Then when down. OK BBBJ mouth fucked her for some time. Fucked her standing. Doggy. And finished in miss. Overall decent experience not a time watcher tries to please you.

BBBJ: 6.

Looks: 7.

GFE: 8.

Not sure if the girl will be available. And this contact belongs to sadboyz if he doesn't mind I am OK to share.

UltimateBliss
01-08-20, 10:32
Hi people,

Most seniors might be knowing me for mutual helps. I moved to Bangalore now and looking for any kind soul to share good indies in Bangalore. Please PM me your suggestions.

Thanks.

Happy Mongering in Hyderabad.

Discover5121
01-08-20, 15:28
Hi guys,

Finally was able to buy the bit coins and sent for subscription, now have to wait for activation.

A big thanks to Hockey Hunter bro and others who have given step by step procedure. Was able to make it easily.

Cheers.

Nithish29
01-08-20, 16:42
Hi Gentleman. Sending a PM is sufficient enough. No need to highlight here with a new post. Please don't be offended and please consider this as an advise. In the last two days I have received 40+ requests asking for this contact (Not exaggerating) as this FR is pulled up to the top of the pile. Sadly. This is how we jack up he prices.Hi,

I am extremely sorry about replying to the thread on the forum, rather than PM. I wanted to send this reply via PM, but I think your inbox is full (I maybe the culprit for that). Being newbie, it was an error of judgement. Hope it didn't cause much trouble.

Discover5121
01-08-20, 17:38
Hi bros,

Finally got the PM activated, Request the Seniors bros kindly provide any reliable SPs or Indies.

Currently I only have contacts which are public like blogs, but I will surely share the FRs and share contacts if I find any new.

Thanks and Cheers.

Arghzme
01-08-20, 18:21
Guys,

Any one knows any genuine bisexual WG who can please both me and my GF together? We are looking out to experiment. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Kindly PM me.

Thanks.

SaranMonger31
01-08-20, 22:48
Dear seniors visiting down tirupati coming Friday night stay upto Sunday evening.

Tried to find FR and related posts here sadly there is not much here.

Hope some seniors can help in this.

Any Trusted SP or Any Massage Parlour chances in down Tirupati.

And also kindly let me know hotels which is Girl friendly.

Thanks in Advance. My Pm is active.

BoldBoy88
01-09-20, 01:53
I wanted to say that I had my first successful decent experience in Hyderabad and with the same girl.

This report is on point and as mentioned, the guy was really nice.

Sadly she left the town. And there are no more providers for now.

Anyway, being Hyderabad dry, fellow brothers, any other Intel on girlfriend experience kindly let me know.

Boldboy.

He's one of the nicest SP I ever met. Coming to the deed girl from Mumbai. Slim but good looking. Started with undressing each other. She kissed all over my body. Then when down. OK BBBJ mouth fucked her for some time. Fucked her standing. Doggy. And finished in miss. Overall decent experience not a time watcher tries to please you.

Not sure if the girl will be available. And this contact belongs to sadboyz if he doesn't mind I am OK to share.

BabyKutu
01-09-20, 04:56
Dear seniors visiting down tirupati coming Friday night stay upto Sunday evening.

Tried to find FR and related posts here sadly there is not much here.

Hope some seniors can help in this.

Any Trusted SP or Any Massage Parlour chances in down Tirupati.

And also kindly let me know hotels which is Girl friendly.

Thanks in Advance. My Pm is active.As long as you don't have locl tirupati ID you are good.

Any hotels on the trunk road especially beside and opposite reliance trends are quite girl friendly as long as ID's are provided.

Unfortunately the SP network is restricted to just 1 or 2 and. They are far and few.

Your best bet will be renigunta and the belt towards kalahasthi. Not aware of any active SP network there.

DeadlyScorpio
01-09-20, 10:22
Hello friends,

Need your suggestion. Can I post my SA encounters I had in USA, just checking.

Vijayawada Guy
01-09-20, 11:45
Guys,

Any one knows any genuine bisexual WG who can please both me and my GF together? We are looking out to experiment. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Kindly PM me.

Thanks.Hi bro,

If you want a bisexual girl in Guntur, please PM me with your details like urs and your partners age, other details etc. I know one girl at Guntur. But, place for the act is a problem. You have to arrange the place.

Sknapster
01-09-20, 12:12
Hi all,

New to this forum. Would be useful if someone can share contacts of good SP.

WayFarer99
01-09-20, 13:03

Not sure if the girl will be available. And this contact belongs to sadboyz if he doesn't mind I am OK to share.I know which SP you are talking about,he is the sweetest and so are his babes!

WayFarer99
01-09-20, 13:44
Its been a while since I last posted a F. Are I am happy with my usual S. P and nothing unusual to post but lately I have tried some couples 1. Rohan and Nisha 2. The infamous Kunal and Pankhuri. To be frank I was always skeptical about couples, I used to think the guy is some kind of a pimp and convinced the bird into this, boy I was wrong, after chatting with them and seeing there casual day to day pics I am convinced that they are genuine couples,but it doesn't matter to me, the only reason I went with them is becoz it was getting monotonous with my regular S. P,the birds are typical 21-25 age group and its getting boring, I wanted to try some sexy Milfs.

1. Rohan Nisha. They have come to Hyderabad in the last week of December, first I met Rohan, had a small chat and he showed me the pics of his wife on his phone, damn she was hot, she was like that MILF from the Movie Hunterrr, her body and face looks like kind of her, but I should say less polished! And she has one of the most sexiest boobs that I ever saw, they are perfect 36 D types and they were not sagging! The best part of the deed was she was very sweet, always willing and accommodating she was ok with cuming on her body!! Only downside is its was hard to find mutual topics of interest,she has this small town aunty type vibe, damages 25 k per night they said 15 k for 2 shots -.

2. Kunal. Pankhuri - they came to Hyderabad on the first week of Jan, I missed them last time so I was keen to try this time, almost same experience as above, she was a bit more polished than Nisha but not a looker, average face but sexy body her boobs are ok but overall somehow it feels like a she has this nice huggable figure,so coming to the deed, she started with nice long sloppy BBj, this made me really hard, so after giving her some deep kisses, started doing her in miss and switched to doggy, (I so wanted to try doggy with her after looking at all those video online) damn she does have that bubble butt shape! That's enough to make you hard!! And then did some hugging and back to banging, basically she was very sweet and accommodating and dint show any signs of impatience, and in the end she allowed me to cum on her body, she even said I can cum in her mouth but I dint, I must say she gave the best BBJ ever! I mostly had bad experiences with BJs, this girl knows how to give a good head, they key is not to let the teeth touch, anyway the only downside is they are expensive, 25 k for short term!! 2 HR - 2 sessions,but I need at least 1 hour for 2nd round so couldn't really utilise it, so we just cuddled on the bed and she let me explore her body, in the end I took a shower and left, WIR. I doubt, I am like a connoisseur I usually go with the best, just wanted to see this infamous couple,.

Contacts. Will only share it with 5 people, don't need anything in return, , Kunal and Pankhuri are easy to find, I found Rohan and Nisha on S. A so I can either give there S. A profile link or there Email I. The or maybe there contact, I cannot give my reference, I had bad experiences earlier!

Discover5121
01-09-20, 14:00
Hi guys,

Has anyone tried the Russian from the sofiya blog. Charging 10 k looks yummy, any reviews please.

MythBuster
01-09-20, 17:05
Hi,

Sri.I know a MP with full service. Lots of choice. High quality.

Sri5657
01-09-20, 19:48
That was an amazing review. I was always curios to explore this but never did. Your review is a good motivation to try it now.

Its been a while since I last posted a F. Are I am happy with my usual S. P and nothing unusual to post but lately I have tried some couples 1. Rohan and Nisha 2. The infamous Kunal and Pankhuri. To be frank I was always skeptical about couples, I used to think the guy is some kind of a pimp and convinced the bird into this, boy I was wrong, after chatting with them and seeing there casual day to day pics I am convinced that they are genuine couples,but it doesn't matter to me, the only reason I went with them is becoz it was getting monotonous with my regular S. P,the birds are typical 21-25 age group and its getting boring, I wanted to try some sexy Milfs.

1. Rohan Nisha. They have come to Hyderabad in the last week of December, first I met Rohan, had a small chat and he showed me the pics of his wife on his phone, damn she was hot, she was like that MILF from the Movie Hunterrr, her body and face looks like kind of her, but I should say less polished! And she has one of the most sexiest boobs that I ever saw, they are perfect 36 D types and they were not sagging! The best part of the deed was she was very sweet, always willing and accommodating she was ok with cuming on her body!! Only downside is its was hard to find mutual topics of interest,she has this small town aunty type vibe, damages 25 k per night they said 15 k for 2 shots -.

StillWaiting
01-10-20, 06:24
Was free for a while and called my regular sp and move location between b'peta and sn'colony.

Shared the below attached pics.

The deed was the best I ever had since long (as I didn't visited any SP in recent times). The bride is not a time watcher and gave good GFE. I'm not writing in detail due to time constraint.

Tried multiple positions doggy, miss, cow girl / wot, lotus. She gave equal thrusts when I was trying her in doggy and that boosted my excitement. Not much DFK, I can say LFK. Gave nice BBJ multiple times as I booked for fn. I month fucked her for sometime. She's is good and cooperative throughout. Most of the time I was playing with her boobs heartfully.

Face & body: smooth skin, clean & neat.

Boobs: 8/10 - handful.

Ass: 9/10 - round ass, thunder thighs.

Pussy: 8/10 - enough tight for me (if you got thin then it might be a bit loose).

GFE: 9/10 - if I have got enough DFK I would have quoted 10/10.

VFM: yes.

WIR: yes.

Damages: 17 k full night (4 times).

SaranMonger31
01-10-20, 07:44
As long as you don't have locl tirupati ID you are good.

Any hotels on the trunk road especially beside and opposite reliance trends are quite girl friendly as long as ID's are provided.

Unfortunately the SP network is restricted to just 1 or 2 and. They are far and few.

Your best bet will be renigunta and the belt towards kalahasthi. Not aware of any active SP network there.Not yet received any lead from fellow mongers today evening reaching tirupati.

Still have some hope.

Thanks babu bro for hotel information.

Thanks in advance.

Will post FR if I found any. Or I will try to explore some scene from Auto guys.

KumarLS
01-10-20, 09:14
I wanted to try a couple as the lady and guy were OK with 1-1. But seeing them post a lot of pics, I was skeptical and avoided them.

Not specifically the ones you wrote about. But just curious if they asked for pics to be taken or something like that?

Anything on the privacy part, and whether you were asked to book the place or they had one would be of help.

Thanks again for summing it up and looking forward to hear from you on the above (if feasible).

Cheers.

TallTally
01-10-20, 11:02
Though I asked a few folks here for contacts, Babykuttu was one of the few to respond. Bro, I owe you and if you ever visit Trump land please pm me. Much has been written about mirror. Fixed the deed for short time on a weekday and she is damn fit and horny as ever. I think she is good bang for your buck provided she is providing sweet ge and trying to please. Place seems modest and safe. Good to have her every once in a while for the non SP girl attitude.

Also visited the film Nagar spa I wrote about earlier. The exp is pretty same. HJ and B2B was on offer. Noticed a pretty, tall NE will try her next time.

Visited the spa above the rest near Lanco Hills. Not worth it. No extras. Good massage though.

Discover5121
01-10-20, 20:13
Looks like the site is blocked in India or on some networks, I faced issue since morning. Use VPN bros.

Cheers.

Discover5121
01-10-20, 20:21

Your best bet will be renigunta and the belt towards kalahasthi. Not aware of any active SP network there.Hi bro,

Finally got my PM activated, wanted to pm you first but as always your inbox is full, kudos to you on how to help and advice others.

Can you please share any reliable SPs or indies.

Thanks.

CooperKhan24
01-10-20, 22:00
Check out the spas on 100 Ft road. Most of them are very friendly and accomodative.

You are looking at counter charge of 2.8 K minimum plus 5-6 K plus inside the room for pure play Thai's.Thank you. Tried a spa in Lord Krishna Mall. (2 malls next to each other).

Counter charges: 1.2 K for 45 minutes.

HJ+TL: 1 5.

Muslim girl Nice boobs.

TheOtherMe159
01-11-20, 04:02

Not sure if the girl will be available. And this contact belongs to sadboyz if he doesn't mind I am OK to share.Hi rr. Can you please share sp contact? My PM is open.

DesiYuva
01-11-20, 06:16
Need help. In finding fun places around kpur, any leads appreciated looking for massage or GFE assured WG.

Thanks.

Sand1363
01-11-20, 06:18
Hi rr. Can you please share sp contact? My PM is open.Please inbox me the contact details.

Thanks in advance!

EthanHanmi2
01-11-20, 06:34
Was free for a while and called my regular sp and move location between b'peta and sn'colony.

Shared the below attached pics.

The deed was the best I ever had since long (as I didn't visited any SP in recent times). The bride is not a time watcher and gave good GFE. I'm not writing in detail due to time constraint.

Tried multiple positions doggy, miss, cow girl / wot, lotus. She gave equal thrusts when I was trying her in doggy and that boosted my excitement. Not much DFK, I can say LFK. Gave nice BBJ multiple times as I booked for fn. I month fucked her for sometime. She's is good and cooperative throughout. Most of the time I was playing with her boobs heartfully.

Face & body: smooth skin, clean & neat.

Boobs: 8/10 - handful..Bro, your PM is full please message or reply thanks.

Arghzme
01-11-20, 16:55
Though I asked a few folks here for contacts, Babykuttu was one of the few to respond. Bro, I owe you and if you ever visit Trump land please pm me. Much has been written about mirror. Fixed the deed for short time on a weekday and she is damn fit and horny as ever. I think she is good bang for your buck provided she is providing sweet ge and trying to please. Place seems modest and safe. Good to have her every once in a while for the non SP girl attitude.

Also visited the film Nagar spa I wrote about earlier. The exp is pretty same. HJ and B2B was on offer. Noticed a pretty, tall NE will try her next time.

Visited the spa above the rest near Lanco Hills. Not worth it. No extras. Good massage though.Is the Film Nagar spa the river spa bro.

HyderabadKuli
01-12-20, 00:45
Hi guys,

This is my first post here.

Can you please share any SP details.

I am new to Hyderabad recently shifted from Singapore.

Will definitely provide contacts and updates when ever have it.

Thanks in advance and you guys rock.

CuriousWood
01-12-20, 03:58
Looks like the site is blocked in India or on some networks, I faced issue since morning. Use VPN bros.

Cheers.Was wondering about the same thing but currently able to access through VPN.

Sunny0938
01-12-20, 10:56
Hi,

I have never went to any spa till now. I am looking for good spa in Hyderabad.

Let me know senior who had previously went.

Discover5121
01-12-20, 15:06

Cheers.Site blocked on jio, working with turbo VPN.

Cheers.

Discover5121
01-12-20, 15:12
Was wondering about the same thing but currently able to access through VPN.Looks like its blocked, checked in other forums as well, I am using turbo VPN its available for free and working, check it out.

Mayhemsix
01-12-20, 16:40
Hello All,

Had two old FRs from 219.

FR1.

Went to be Spa opp to Mindspace, took cream massg.

Was assigned Miss L (SI Muslm), a bit chubby but fair, 5 minutes into mass, she pulled down the Dispo & asked for Extras.

Only HJ+TA on menu.

Stroked Jonny and played with eggs, sucked her milky tits.

Damges: 2.5 K + 1.5 K.

WIR: May be.

FR 2.

Called up the Spa gachi, only one NI therapist available so booked her.

Went to Spa & the therapist was hot (Miss A, again Muslim).

Dry mass started, 20 minutes into it she asked for extras, HJ +TA only available.

Took it and the next 30 minutes was GFE, sucked her tits (a bit saggy, skin very fair) & she played with Jonny.

Ended well in her hands.

Damages 2.1 k + 2 k.

WIR: Yes.

Thanks.

TallTally
01-12-20, 22:41
Is the Film Nagar spa the river spa bro.Yes that's the one.

IndianCurries
01-13-20, 18:10
Back in mongering scene after some time.

Any good leads of Spa / MP around I. Nagar or G. Bowli area. Not looking for FS, just some good quality massage with B2 be and HJ.

Help to a fellow brother will be appreciated.

Cheers,

IC.

ImWhimsical
01-13-20, 19:13
Bro,

What was your handle?I was just a senior member then buddy however, during that time it was so dry in here so I rarely logged in to see and I used to play a different ball game too. Adding to that, I had go to states for Job. Honestly, I'm really happy to see that this forum is so active now and I see you're the pro-active senior now. There are lots of things I wanted to share to you people but will post another separate thread.

Sand1363
01-13-20, 19:57
Hello All,

Had two old FRs from 219.

FR1.

Went to be Spa opp to Mindspace, took cream massg.

Was assigned Miss L (SI Muslm), a bit chubby but fair, 5 minutes into mass, she pulled down the Dispo & asked for Extras.

Only HJ+TA on menu..Please inbox me the spa names. Thanks in advance.

ImWhimsical
01-13-20, 20:52
So, I believe my last post was some weeks back. So quick summary about me.

I was a ex-senior here (like 4/5 years back).

Went to states for job.

Came back on Oct. 2019.

Found out that I lost my old credentials of this Portal and created a new one.

Lots of things were changed in Hyderabad and I was skeptical about everything. So I made a post here to get few numbers from current senior members (and shout-out to the current active senior members here. You're doing great in this forum unlike being sloppy like me. (I had no choice then) to get some numbers. But I see that it's a bitcoin activation in here too and I'm currently working on it.

I don't know if someone shared something similar to this but let me share something interesting I learned while I was in US. (Please judge after reading it completely).

Naturally I'm good with talks. Like I can get a woman's attention and keep up a conversation. However, I lack the charm in my talk to bring that woman to my bed-room.

After going to states, during weekends, I used to go to LOS Angeles, to clubs (not to clap some ass cheeks) to meet and talk to women there. You see, I don't know about other foreign countries but in US, women are sweet if you know how to approach them. So, I started to have conversations with swingers first to see whether my Desi approach will work and surprisingly, it did. Rather than approaching for the sex, I approached them with the intention to just talk and know them. Even they were surprised that Indian guys can be sweet too and so eventually learned to read the body language of a woman. I ended up clapping some cheeks of not only single mom's but married one's too.

From the encounters I had in US, I learned that, in the end, they'd fall for the guy who can be sweet with them, make a move on them, show them that the guy can put efforts on them and show some care to them. This will lead to long-term FWB or GFE with that woman. (which can be free of cost too).

After coming to India, I made a post here and ghosted it. I always play a different ball game when it comes to hook-ups and with the confidence & learning I got while I was in US, I wanted to try that new born skill in Hyderabad too. SP's, parlors, independent dishes are cool but approach game is what I prefer which is not only exciting but risky (if you're a newbie) too.

So after the post I made in here, next day, I needed few print outs and went to the cafe near my colony and there was this girl who is a DTP operator working in that cafe. She is petite, like really petite, tits were tiny and perky, wheatish complexion, but had a charming face and smile and I wanted to try my skill with her. She initially treated me like any other customer but I gave a witty smile every time she was asking for something and eventually she started to smile (normally). Then I visited the cafe deliberately (I came to cafe by a SUV) and went straight to her for more copies of printouts / email downloads / xerox and stuff and had a smiley conversation with her giving her the strong vibe that I'm a jovial person (and women like that). Next time I came to cafe (I came to cafe by jawa), she started to smile at me even before I did and It went well (that is what I thought).

One day I really wanted a xerox of my passport and I visited at morning 10 am and the owner of the cafe wasn't there. She, one more lady and guy were there. I parked my bullet and went it to the cafe, directly to a PC, she came smiling at me and stood near me not saying anything but smile. Then she was talking to her other co-worker about how she needed 3 k more to buy a second hand scooty and then she looked at my bullet and said I wish to ride that bike at least once. That is it, I took it from there and had a flirty fun conversation with her that how I can teach her to ride bullet and how much I charge for that and all. After I was done with my work, I asked for her number, she paused for a while and said "Next time". Man, I felt defeated but I was confident I did everything right.

Same day, at 4 pm she mailed me. Bingo! I knew my flirt game was on point. Even though she turned me down to give the number, she herself found out the email I used in the cafe and pinged me from her personal mail as she was interested to take things further. So only after a day, she gave her mobile number and I said about me and got to know her too. Eventually, She did really called me on Sunday to have a ride on the bullet and I her desire to ride it. So it was Sunday afternoon, she wanted to ride the bullet and damn for a petite she had a great body. To teach her, I eventually had to touch her waist, shoulders and arms.

I finally said that I wanted to have a one night stand with her. She was degree drop out so didn't understand it completely. I explained her everything -- FWB, One night stand and many more. Finally, the deed happened on 28th of December. Regarding the FR, I was the experienced one and I was her First (I popped her cherry). So I leave it to your imagination on how this went for her. Her tits were perky and were mouthful. She was sensitive both on lower lips and nipples which felt great to tease her. It went all night long to teach and implement her HJ, BJ and all.

For a degree drop out, she is smart and cool. She had a mixed emotions regarding this experience but she said it was exciting. We are still in talking terms, she isn't mad about it but in fact something has awakened within her. I gave her the 4 k (1 k extra) for the scooty she wanted to buy.

Before you judge, things to observe:

1. I gave a vibe to her that I'm different from others.

2. I was trying to tell her I'm financially independent.

3. I was trying to put efforts to meet her and make her realize that.

4. I was honest on what I wanted.

I read her body language.

1. That she is bored with the work she is doing.

2. All day watching the lifeless faces in that cafe.

3. She had two slit marks on her wrist, which meant she had depression issues.

4. She has her own little dreams which makes her happy.

I was just giving her the change that she needed and she is lively at work than before. So I didn't do something to be ashamed off. Also, If she would've rejected, I would've still be friends with her.

Also, looks like I awakened her sexual side with this encounter. May have one more encounter with her and I'm not sure after this if she will be open for this swinger style. But if she is, I will share her number here (If and only if she is interested, if not, sorry guys).

FYI from a super senior (learnt from the experience):

It's a fact that women prefer to marry a rich guy but they would definitely sleep with a man at least once who is self-confident & sweet. Not cocky, not creepy but Self-confident and sweet attitude.

Ultimately, what I wanted to say is that there are potential girls in our city and it takes experience to identify such women. When handled gracefully, it can be exciting but if you're not sure, don't even try. If you mess up, it will definitely backfire. Just stick with the regular approach of SP's and other alternatives. As I said at start, it is exciting but also risky.

Just wanted to share a different approach with you guys.

At BabyKuttu and other current seniors, keep being awesome by being active in this community. I will try to get back in form as I used to be in the past. I had a lot of SP's then and obviously those old contacts aren't active now. It is fine. I will contribute as much as I can to the worthy guys in here.

Vbz2014
01-13-20, 21:19
Hello brothers,

As few of you might know I was active monger till couple of months back, mostly engaging in sp at action, but I don't know why or how, but I'm loosing interest in all this mongering thing, I'd like some advice from you all nice people.

I am from tire 3 city / town, I am into my late 20's', I started mongering 1 year back.

Initially when I moved to big city, I did fancy of all this getting good company with sexual pleasure, I was excited and wanted to try something new.

I started exploring spas around city, and all seniors were nice to help / guide me. I went on exploring many places. Sometimes experience was unexpectedly good, but sometimes got bad experience from well reviewed birds.

It was going on till last few months, I am not that excited anymore.

I know that extra services in sp at places won't be as good as indies in room on comfortable bed, but I feel bit relaxed with initial massage and with little bit flirting with therapist before action used to give me goosebumps or GFE before action. So in general sp at was my comfort zone.

At that time companionship was more exciting than actual physical appearance, and if girl was hot, that was cherry on top.

But now a days I feel all these things artificial or mechanic -like repeating all those typical talks with girls and girls focusing on extras, giving hints and just entertaining me for sake of getting it done.

Is there any way to get over this feeling or maybe change something in routine to get some new perspective on the topic.

Sorry for such long descriptive post, I was planning to post it since Christmas, but didn't had desire to do so, maybe I'm not so sure if there is any solution for this.

But anyhow, here it goes for nothing.

Cheers.

Play safe.

ForTheLulz
01-14-20, 03:24
Back in mongering scene after some time.

Any good leads of Spa / MP around I. Nagar or G. Bowli area. Not looking for FS, just some good quality massage with B2 be and HJ.

Help to a fellow brother will be appreciated.

Cheers,

IC.Sent you details.

RahulRocks
01-14-20, 03:39
The phase you are going through is common and it happens with us sooner or later. Reason is mechanical behavior and no unexpected or loveing behavior.

As in previous post old Sr pointed try find someone outside so and spa. Make GF for fucking and you will surely enjoy because touch will be real sensation will be trilling and moan will be sweet rather take.

Hello brothers,

As few of you might know I was active monger till couple of months back, mostly engaging in sp at action, but I don't know why or how, but I'm loosing interest in all this mongering thing, I'd like some advice from you all nice people.

I am from tire 3 city / town, I am into my late 20's', I started mongering 1 year back.

Initially when I moved to big city, I did fancy of all this getting good company with sexual pleasure, I was excited and wanted to try something new.

I started exploring spas around city, and all seniors were nice to help / guide me. I went on exploring many places. Sometimes experience was unexpectedly good, but sometimes got bad experience from well reviewed birds.

Jacks 1978
01-14-20, 12:57
Well to be clear she is one of the good MILT around Hyderabad located nearby P'nagar.

Last week I tried her. True she had cough. She is a maid type very cooperative. She does from her house. Her husband invited me from the lift and took me to her room. Place is safe. She is OK with all excepting anal. Paid 4 k for two hrs. Very cooperative in deed. Very short with very small boobs. She says she is doing because of financial problems.

KumarLS
01-14-20, 13:20
Thank you for that interesting encounter, that's narrated with all the details a junior here in the forum needs.

While paid sex helps, the highs of having it with a lady after her agreement is at a different level.

I have tried it a couple of times. But, that did not materialize except a few moves. No sex. I was only looking at Tinder and Hinge. This one gives a different direction and hope to look out for the gold at places around.

Being sweet, and straight makes it work out. And I gained more confidence now in trying out my luck back when I am out of the work stress.

Thanks again and wishing you more such fruitful encounters.

Sex with consent is no sin or crime. So called society preaches something and the internet traffic is bloated with porn. So, that explains everything.

Anyways, I won't speak much as I am. ! Would love to end it with a thank you note again.

Cheers.

Went to states for job.

Came back on Oct. 2019.

Lots of things were changed in Hyderabad and I was skeptical about everything. So I made a post here to get few numbers from current senior members (and shout-out to the current active senior members here. You're doing great in this forum unlike being sloppy like me. (I had no choice then) to get some numbers. But I see that it's a bitcoin activation in here too and I'm currently working on it..

KumarLS
01-14-20, 13:35
Bro,

No problem in posting. It's not offensive and here is a brotherhood. We all have these virtual faces in the forum to be open and honest.

Coming to this situation.

If we ever go to school continuously, we feel bored. Same with college and we expect holidays.

Same with work. I work in a position where the job is routine. It only involves spreadsheet and powerpoint stuff and I am quite pissed.

But, I complete my work in one day for the week and spend the rest of the week in playing with servers and web development as I love that to the core.

That's office and education.

Not only that, anything in this life if done in a routine way would be boring after some time.

This is when you or me, or anyone needs a break.

Take it.

If you still wish the company of a girl, date a girl and go on a tour. Or may be join a music or dance class. Or a sports class. Or there is this sports center kind of a thing at 100 ft road.

There are many things to do in life. You as a person would like something. Invest your time in that.

Mongering is to have fun and pleasure when your body and mind needs it. It is not a duty to repeat or continue without interest.

If this is no longer interesting, may be a date with a good girl with all things said upfront might help.

Without making it lengthy, do what you like brother. No one stays forever and nothing lasts forever.

Enjoy life, our presence for today and the moments we can count and cherish.

Lot of thought wastes time. Working on something helps. Whenever I am stuck.

I go alone to movie and book that sofa seat to watch movies in a row. I love them and there are days where I have seen two movie or even three movies in a day in the theater.

Or I drive to a place. Loneliness helps me to an extent at times.

Or I meet friends and family. Take my family out, or work on something that sounds challenging. Reading.

Or hitting the gym, or even a pub or a meet-up place to find new colors of the place and life.

While I know that it's not a complete answer that cuts the query or thought, I am hopeful that it helps to an extent.

Cheers,

Hello brothers,

I started exploring spas around city, and all seniors were nice to help / guide me. I went on exploring many places. Sometimes experience was unexpectedly good, but sometimes got bad experience from well reviewed birds..

Jacky22
01-14-20, 14:56
Hello all,

I am in Hyderabad next week and I need some good Mus girl fair MP or Indi contact.

I have posted FRs and helped all who reached out to me.

Kindly help me here.

Sir Babykuttu and other seniors please.

MumbaiKaLaunda
01-14-20, 15:55
Hello friends,

I am very new to ISG and felt like sharing my 2 cents before asking for help.

I can help with strip clubs if you're in Denver, Chicago or Louisville Kentucky. Don't bother if you're in California, it has worst strip club scene.

I can help with dance clubs if you're in Boston or around San Francisco. Ask me about San Francisco and I'll share a decade of wisdom with you MILF, college, rave, etc.

I can help with girls if you're in California.

HMU and I'll try to share my best.

In the meantime, I'm new to Hyderabad and would really appreciate it if anyone can help me with SP info in my DM.

Cheers.

MumbaiKaLaunda
01-14-20, 16:12
I know which SP you are talking about,he is the sweetest and so are his babes!I'm new to ISG and would really appreciate any help with SP details in DM.

NewbExcited
01-14-20, 18:53
Finally visited the spa near Q city, thanks to RahulRocks for confirming name of the spa.

Assigned a NE girl with name starting with 'Z'. I found her pretty and she was also well spoken with fluent English. The counter charges were 1.2 for 45 mins.

Once in the room, the massage was relaxing with good pressure on the sore spots. This went for about 30 mins, with 20 minutes on legs, back and shoulders and 10 mins once I flipped over. After that, she ran her nails over my chest and thighs before asking about extras. I opted for B2B and we settled at 2.5 K.

She smelled nice and allowed me to be on top with total access to top and some LFK. I didn't even ask about FS as I was in a hurry. But overall a good experience and I might repeat.

Please share any GFE indies as it's been a while since I indulged. I would appreciate it.

Mayhemsix
01-14-20, 19:27
Please inbox me the spa names. Thanks in advance.PM not activated.

FR 1, be Spa, exactly opposite to mindspace metro junction, F2; Dah Spa, near Gachibowli flyover, in a dental clinic.

Thanks.

TheOtherMe159
01-14-20, 22:15
Bro,

No problem in posting. It's not offensive and here is a brotherhood. We all have these virtual faces in the forum to be open and honest.

If we ever go to school continuously, we feel bored. Same with college and we expect holidays.

Same with work. I work in a position where the job is routine. It only involves spreadsheet and powerpoint stuff and I am quite pissed.

But, I complete my work in one day for the week and spend the rest of the week in playing with servers and web development as I love that to the core.

Not only that, anything in this life if done in a routine way would be boring after some time.

Take it.

If you still wish the company of a girl, date a girl and go on a tour. Or may be join a music or dance class. Or a sports class. Or there is this sports center kind of a thing at 100 ft road.

There are many things to do in life. You as a person would like something. Invest your time in that.

Mongering is to have fun and pleasure when your body and mind needs it. It is not a duty to repeat or continue without interest.

If this is no longer interesting, may be a date with a good girl with all things said upfront might help.

Without making it lengthy, do what you like brother. No one stays forever and nothing lasts forever.

I go alone to movie and book that sofa seat to watch movies in a row. I love them and there are days where I have seen two movie or even three movies in a day in the theater.

Or I meet friends and family. Take my family out, or work on something that sounds challenging. Reading.

Or hitting the gym, or even a pub or a meet-up place to find new colors of the place and life.

While I know that it's not a complete answer that cuts the query or thought, I am hopeful that it helps to an extent.

Cheers,You are really a gem Kumar Bro. I see that you are very empathic with people. Great quality. Yeah we only live once. Do what one feels like. If the concious is troubling the move on to next thing that brings happiness be it watching movie or driving or chasing other dreams. Happy mongering all.

Frank Martin
01-15-20, 02:03
Hi Bro,

I don't think Siri is short. Have you been to right Siri? You only paid 4 K per 2 hours? That doesn't sound like her as she charges more. If possible can you share more details of this encounter.

Frank.

Last week I tried her. True she had cough. She is a maid type very cooperative. She does from her house. Her husband invited me from the lift and took me to her room. Place is safe. She is OK with all excepting anal. Paid 4 k for two hrs. Very cooperative in deed. Very short with very small boobs. She says she is doing because of financial problems.

MumbaiKaLaunda
01-15-20, 05:53
Folks,

Not been mongering for a while, looking for some indie contacts in Bay Area, if someone can help, would be great, only here for a short duration. Can help with my assets in Hyderabad.Hey buddy,

I can help with bay area contacts. Please clear your inbox.

MuscleHetero
01-15-20, 06:36
Hello, it's a nice FR. The pros of your approach are that you get exciting sex, GFE, etc but it can be dangerous some times. The girls can fall in love with you and become emotionally attached, they may want to take to next step like marriage. When you reject marriage they may black mail you, file rape case, try suicide etc. Or They May treat you like sugar daddies and keep on pestering for gifts and money. Though initially it is very exciting a single bad incident can ruin our life. But our mongering always has some risks. Play safe bro.

Went to states for job.

Came back on Oct. 2019.

Lots of things were changed in Hyderabad and I was skeptical about everything. So I made a post here to get few numbers from current senior members (and shout-out to the current active senior members here. You're doing great in this forum unlike being sloppy like me. (I had no choice then) to get some numbers. But I see that it's a bitcoin activation in here too and I'm currently working on it.

I don't know if someone shared something similar to this but let me share something interesting I learned while I was in US. (Please judge after reading it completely).

Naturally I'm good with talks. Like I can get a woman's attention and keep up a conversation. However, I lack the charm in my talk to bring that woman to my bed-room.

After going to states, during weekends, I used to go to LOS Angeles, to clubs (not to clap some ass cheeks) to meet and talk to women there. You see, I don't know about other foreign countries but in US, women are sweet if you know how to approach them. So, I started to have conversations with swingers first to see whether my Desi approach will work and surprisingly, it did. Rather than approaching for the sex, I approached them with the intention to just talk and know them. Even they were surprised that Indian guys can be sweet too and so eventually learned to read the body language of a woman. I ended up clapping some cheeks of not only single mom's but married one's too.

From the encounters I had in US, I learned that, in the end, they'd fall for the guy who can be sweet with them, make a move on them, show them that the guy can put efforts on them and show some care to them. This will lead to long-term FWB or GFE with that woman. (which can be free of cost too).

After coming to India, I made a post here and ghosted it. I always play a different ball game when it comes to hook-ups and with the confidence & learning I got while I was in US, I wanted to try that new born skill in Hyderabad too. SP's, parlors, independent dishes are cool but approach game is what I prefer which is not only exciting but risky (if you're a newbie) too.

So after the post I made in here, next day, I needed few print outs and went to the cafe near my colony and there was this girl who is a DTP operator working in that cafe. She is petite, like really petite, tits were tiny and perky, wheatish complexion, but had a charming face and smile and I wanted to try my skill with her. She initially treated me like any other customer but I gave a witty smile every time she was asking for something and eventually she started to smile (normally). Then I visited the cafe deliberately (I came to cafe by a SUV) and went straight to her for more copies of printouts / email downloads / xerox and stuff and had a smiley conversation with her giving her the strong vibe that I'm a jovial person (and women like that). Next time I came to cafe (I came to cafe by jawa), she started to smile at me even before I did and It went well (that is what I thought).

One day I really wanted a xerox of my passport and I visited at morning 10 am and the owner of the cafe wasn't there. She, one more lady and guy were there. I parked my bullet and went it to the cafe, directly to a PC, she came smiling at me and stood near me not saying anything but smile. Then she was talking to her other co-worker about how she needed 3 k more to buy a second hand scooty and then she looked at my bullet and said I wish to ride that bike at least once. That is it, I took it from there and had a flirty fun conversation with her that how I can teach her to ride bullet and how much I charge for that and all. After I was done with my work, I asked for her number, she paused for a while and said "Next time". Man, I felt defeated but I was confident I did everything right.

Same day, at 4 pm she mailed me. Bingo! I knew my flirt game was on point. Even though she turned me down to give the number, she herself found out the email I used in the cafe and pinged me from her personal mail as she was interested to take things further. So only after a day, she gave her mobile number and I said about me and got to know her too. Eventually, She did really called me on Sunday to have a ride on the bullet and I her desire to ride it. So it was Sunday afternoon, she wanted to ride the bullet and damn for a petite she had a great body. To teach her, I eventually had to touch her waist, shoulders and arms.

I finally said that I wanted to have a one night stand with her. She was degree drop out so didn't understand it completely. I explained her everything -- FWB, One night stand and many more. Finally, the deed happened on 28th of December. Regarding the FR, I was the experienced one and I was her First (I popped her cherry). So I leave it to your imagination on how this went for her. Her tits were perky and were mouthful. She was sensitive both on lower lips and nipples which felt great to tease her. It went all night long to teach and implement her HJ, BJ and all.

For a degree drop out, she is smart and cool. She had a mixed emotions regarding this experience but she said it was exciting. We are still in talking terms, she isn't mad about it but in fact something has awakened within her. I gave her the 4 k (1 k extra) for the scooty she wanted to buy.

Before you judge, things to observe:

1. I gave a vibe to her that I'm different from others.

2. I was trying to tell her I'm financially independent.

3. I was trying to put efforts to meet her and make her realize that.

4. I was honest on what I wanted.

I read her body language.

1. That she is bored with the work she is doing.

2. All day watching the lifeless faces in that cafe.

3. She had two slit marks on her wrist, which meant she had depression issues.

4. She has her own little dreams which makes her happy.

I was just giving her the change that she needed and she is lively at work than before. So I didn't do something to be ashamed off. Also, If she would've rejected, I would've still be friends with her.

Also, looks like I awakened her sexual side with this encounter. May have one more encounter with her and I'm not sure after this if she will be open for this swinger style. But if she is, I will share her number here (If and only if she is interested, if not, sorry guys).

FYI from a super senior (learnt from the experience):

It's a fact that women prefer to marry a rich guy but they would definitely sleep with a man at least once who is self-confident & sweet. Not cocky, not creepy but Self-confident and sweet attitude.

Ultimately, what I wanted to say is that there are potential girls in our city and it takes experience to identify such women. When handled gracefully, it can be exciting but if you're not sure, don't even try. If you mess up, it will definitely backfire. Just stick with the regular approach of SP's and other alternatives. As I said at start, it is exciting but also risky.

Just wanted to share a different approach with you guys.

At BabyKuttu and other current seniors, keep being awesome by being active in this community. I will try to get back in form as I used to be in the past. I had a lot of SP's then and obviously those old contacts aren't active now. It is fine. I will contribute as much as I can to the worthy guys in here.

MumbaiKaLaunda
01-15-20, 10:22
Finally visited the spa near Q city, thanks to RahulRocks for confirming name of the spa.

Assigned a NE girl with name starting with 'Z'. I found her pretty and she was also well spoken with fluent English. The counter charges were 1.2 for 45 mins.

Once in the room, the massage was relaxing with good pressure on the sore spots. This went for about 30 mins, with 20 minutes on legs, back and shoulders and 10 mins once I flipped over. After that, she ran her nails over my chest and thighs before asking about extras. I opted for B2B and we settled at 2.5 K.

She smelled nice and allowed me to be on top with total access to top and some LFK. I didn't even ask about FS as I was in a hurry. But overall a good experience and I might repeat.

Please share any GFE indies as it's been a while since I indulged. I would appreciate it.Dude,

Could you please DM the details of the location.

Sunny0938
01-15-20, 12:25
Hi fellow mongers,

I am going to meet Pooja number ending 083.

Anyone met her recently and can give me any feedback about her?

She didn't share pic. If anyone have can you share.

I will write review once I had her.

Rmshknd
01-15-20, 17:08
I would like to spend some time with my girlfriend and request you to suggest some private places like hired room in a house or apartment where utmost secrecy will be there.

I have tried oyo and they are objecting now a days and wants some relation proof.

I have no problems with money, any owner needs of money to spare his room on regular basis.

We both old and any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and please message in private.

ImWhimsical
01-15-20, 17:57
Hello brothers,

It was going on till last few months, I am not that excited anymore..Hey there buddy.

I can understand what you're going through and it was bound to happened some or the other day and honestly I was once in the same phase.

As you clearly pointed out, deep down we know that the woman we are about to smash is being sweet for the sake of money she needs so we eventually grasp that.

Her body-language isn't genuine. So, now that you've realized it, try to talk with normal women who aren't SP's you might fail but at least it isn't fake and you.

Will learn something.

I don't know if you've read my post which I posted just before you've posted it. I explained how can we make things exciting for yourself.

If you need a change, you need to change. One cannot stay the same and expect different results.

There are so many fishes in the sea buddy. Go out and explore. Our hands are already dirty and there is nothing much to loose. Instead, we can always.

Try something new with the experience we have. (Don't push too much and don't take too many risks). Take it slow and steady.

Flirt is fun as long as it doesn't turn out to be creepy.

Enjoy the life we have without being too hard on others and play safe.

UltimateBliss
01-15-20, 17:59
Hi fellow mongers,

I am going to meet Pooja number ending 083.

Anyone met her recently and can give me any feedback about her?

She didn't share pic. If anyone have can you share.

I will write review once I had her.Pooja Mehdipatnam is known for cancelling deeds in last minute. She is in a fat side and not a looker. She meets in Pavani room in Attapur only. Better to get in touch with Pavani.

And set the deed for 3 sum if you are okay with it. Max 4 k for 2 shots (one each).

ImWhimsical
01-15-20, 18:14
Thank you for that interesting encounter, that's narrated with all the details a junior here in the forum needs.

While paid sex helps, the highs of having it with a lady after her agreement is at a different level.

I have tried it a couple of times. But, that did not materialize except a few moves. No sex. I was only looking at Tinder and Hinge. This one gives a different direction and hope to look out for the gold at places around.

Being sweet, and straight makes it work out. And I gained more confidence now in trying out my luck back when I am out of the work stress.

Thanks again and wishing you more such fruitful encounters.

Sex with consent is no sin or crime. So called society preaches something and the internet traffic is bloated with porn. So, that explains everything.

Anyways, I won't speak much as I am. ! Would love to end it with a thank you note again.

Cheers.Hey buddy,

Appreciate the kinds words on the post. However, as I said in the post, there are potential women out there but needs to be handled with extreme caution as they.

Are not the regular Sp's or the one who works in the parlors. This is something a kind of refresher to our regular thoughts.

The reason to share my experience is to overcome the trance of being uninterested in the mongering after being visiting to spa's / SP / other alternatives regularly.

One key note to consider is that the no. Of times one might fail is higher than its opposite result. By doing so, we can at least learn something about handling the.

Women.

I only shared the success story I had but I've failed countless times. It isn't always about the success but the experience. Just need to find that open-minded girl or.

The calm girl who is waiting for the one to break her cage of shyness and bring out her sexual appetite.

I repeat this, It is risky, but when handled properly, can turn out great.

Cheers.

ImWhimsical
01-15-20, 18:33
Hello, it's a nice FR. The pros of your approach are that you get exciting sex, GFE, etc but it can be dangerous some times. The girls can fall in love with you and become emotionally attached, they may want to take to next step like marriage. When you reject marriage they may black mail you, file rape case, try suicide etc. Or They May treat you like sugar daddies and keep on pestering for gifts and money. Though initially it is very exciting a single bad incident can ruin our life. But our mongering always has some risks. Play safe bro.Hey there buddy.

I completely agree with what you've said and the attributes you've pointed out are the "Risks" which I was speaking in my post.

That is the reason I haven't picked a women who isn't that much of a threat to play the flirt game. I was aware of the fact that I'm in Hyderabad but not in.

US.

The biggest risk is that the woman might develop emotions and that is the first thing I make sure doesn't happen with her. This works with the girls who are.

Not too much clingy but just want some fun for a particular period. I was trying to highlight that there are women out there that are kind of curious for one-night.

Stands.

Also, I'm not even married and didn't reached my 30's yet. So I can't be a sugar daddy. (obviously if I was some uncle in his mid 30's with a family pack I can't.

Do what I did.).

A failed relationship in my education phase turned me the man I'm now. I was kinda depressed, frustrated then so to get out of that trance, I stepped into this.

Path way to early so that is how it all started for me.

No regrets at all. I'm way more happy and energetic that I was when I had a love failure. Fortunately my education, my Job came out well despite the failure.

However, I appreciate for highlighting the risks that I forgot to mention. I mean it. I thought to point out somewhere in the post but I forgot it as it was.

A longer post.

Cheers.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

ForTheLulz
01-15-20, 19:49

Please share any GFE indies as it's been a while since I indulged. I would appreciate it.Hi bud,

Could you please share specifics to the spa? Would want to visit soon.

I have digits to Anita / mirror and a few others if you don't have them, Happy to share.

TheOtherMe159
01-15-20, 20:14

Your best bet will be renigunta and the belt towards kalahasthi. Not aware of any active SP network there.Hi babykutu bro please clear your inbox.

Sharath
01-16-20, 04:41

Your best bet will be renigunta and the belt towards kalahasthi. Not aware of any active SP network there.Korlagunta and Renigunta stretches used to be the hopes but there was LE action couple of years ago, not sure about the situation now, was too desperate and went for the girls standing near the wineshop at the back gate of the main bus stand, 1 k was the damage. Mentioned, girl looked village type and average, though knowing about scams, I still wanted to give it a try, was taken towards Gandhi road, an old abandoned lodge, as soon as entered the room nakras started, 300 for LE, 100 for cover, 500 for room was demanded, I knew the usual Chittoor slang, argued as a local, then settled for everything at 500 , then took the girl inside room, there she again demanded tips in advance, I said no more tips, funny thing is she took her friend also inside room whom I denied going with when given options, then as I was not in mood of doing the deed, got HJ and left the place, Tirupati is not right place for adventures.

Jacks 1978
01-16-20, 05:53
Hi Bro,

I don't think Siri is short. Have you been to right Siri? You only paid 4 K per 2 hours? That doesn't sound like her as she charges more. If possible can you share more details of this encounter.

Frank.Yes she appears short for me lean and have very small boobs. No doubt. She's very cooperative.

BabyKutu
01-16-20, 06:04
Hi babykutu bro please clear your inbox.Done go for it.

Member #4723
01-16-20, 07:25
Logged in after long time to find subscription has expired. Coinbase is not working.

Any other way we can subscribe.

Best,

S.

YoJohnny
01-16-20, 09:23
I am on you with this at ImWhimsical. I had my moments too. The only problem with this is you need to invest time in this approach. Keep yourself hail and healthy. Properly shaved, nicely dressed, smelling nice. You don't need to have that 6 pack ABS, but a decent look goes long way in initial conversation. Your post brought out a memory which I cherish and it was with an ICICI Bank Teller. She was in her mid 20's and I went to bank to collect cash. Withdrawal was no fun until I saw her and I could really stare at her without she even noticing. There were plenty of bundles lying around in her cabin and as she handed over the cash to me, I politely asked how do you manage so much cash. Its difficult for me to even count the cash what you just gave. She smiled back and said its her daily job and that's how she can deal with it. Now knowing her, I started going to the bank every other day to withdraw cash or exchange small notes for big notes. Eventually one day (after couple of weeks) I had to withdraw huge sum of money and she was busy with servicing other customer. As soon as I entered the bank she smiled at me and ask me what I want (when I went to her desk.) . I told her about my cash requirement and she said to come in the evening after 5 pm. I purposely left my mobile number with her and asked her to call me when she has the cash ready. She called in the evening about the cash and I went to pick the same. She was all packed and ready to leave and I said must be a long tiring day for her, how about a coffee. She though for a moment and agreed. We had a nice coffee at CCD and chit chatted and later on she revealed how she is all alone in the town and how her jobs sucks blah blah. After couple of meet ups later on, I popped the question and straightforward told her about the "no strings attached" kinda relation I am looking for. She was mum, didn't respond and left the place. I too went back without any guilt. After 4 days, to my surprise she texted me about not visiting the bank. I understood, met her. Coffee - movie. Sex. What a blissful sex, ended up popping her cherry and taught her how to please man during sex. Took around 45 days to brew this coffee but it was worth it. Had couple more session with her.

P.S. : Closed the bank account days later as was changing jobs and had to move to another city.

For other seniors in the forum, recently visited P (Atpur), her milk jugs are to die for, she has put on weight but again for boob lovers she is Nirvana. Again blissful sex with lots and lots of sucking and DFK.

I am not much into writing a report but those who have tasted her knows her service.

Went to states for job.

Came back on Oct. 2019.

YoJohnny
01-16-20, 09:29
Met her yesterday. Blissful if you are a BOOB lover. And UltimateBliss is correct about the pricing. 3 k for 1 and probably you can give. 5 as tip if you like the service. He is also correct about the cancelling deeds as she has a fulltime job now. So approaching her on a working day may not materialize.. Yesterday being a holiday worked for me.

Pooja Mehdipatnam is known for cancelling deeds in last minute. She is in a fat side and not a looker. She meets in Pavani room in Attapur only. Better to get in touch with Pavani.

And set the deed for 3 sum if you are okay with it. Max 4 k for 2 shots (one each).

NewbExcited
01-16-20, 18:17
Can someone please help me with some reliable SP / provider contact?

RahulRocks
01-17-20, 01:15
I know this is off the topic but just sharing observation.

So far met with so many NE therapist in spa. They are not over demanding. While talking to most of them found that almost all have BF. But if I ask going to marry they say no.

Most of BF are afghan or Muslim. Now sure if love zihaad is angle here.

One of girl told me that NE don't like Indian they like Afghan or foreigners more. Also they keep BF for safety. If they fall sick or need help there would be someone to call.

One of the therapist BF is on this forum too. When I shared FR she immediately got to know and told me not to share as her BF don't like it. Though she is not going to marry him.

HotDaniel
01-17-20, 01:42
I know this is off the topic but just sharing observation.

So far met with so many NE therapist in spa. They are not over demanding. While talking to most of them found that almost all have BF. But if I ask going to marry they say no.

Most of BF are afghan or Muslim. Now sure if love zihaad is angle here.

One of girl told me that NE don't like Indian they like Afghan or foreigners more. Also they keep BF for safety. If they fall sick or need help there would be someone to call.

One of the therapist BF is on this forum too. When I shared FR she immediately got to know and told me not to share as her BF don't like it. Though she is not going to marry him.Sad to see, feels so discriminatory and racist. Any others made this observation? Is it generally that bad? Just curious.

KumarLS
01-17-20, 05:07
Bro,

Check out localbitcoins dot com. It works, at least worked for me. Coinbase and all, does not work for Indian citizens.

Even if they do, you can expect a return gift from your bank. Don't take that risk.

Crypto is still a grey area. Handle that with care.

For details and step by step process, I have written a detailed post in the past. Click on my profile for my posts and see the second one or the first one from the last.

Let me know if you find any issues with crypto, VPN and other tech stuff. Can help with pointers.

Cheers.

Logged in after long time to find subscription has expired. Coinbase is not working.

Any other way we can subscribe.

Best,

S.

Lowanda
01-17-20, 06:24
Please inbox me the spa names. Thanks in advance. I an new to the forum and could help with girl numbers in Andheri region Mumbai.

AquaGenius
01-17-20, 14:35
Undoubtedly you went to incorrect Siri, if you are saying she is short and has small assets. Wouldn't agree.

Yes she appears short for me lean and have very small boobs. No doubt. She's very cooperative.

AquaGenius
01-17-20, 14:53
Did you try checking StayUncle or Fab Hotels? Stay uncle is for such meets and only asks ID proof. No relationship proving and no hassles. Few places also provide love kit if selected online. Check for available places on site.

Alternatively, Fab hotels. Check their site and most hotels are economical and couple friendly. Read their terms before booking and look for couple friendly clause. Again. Need to give ID of both, but no relationship proving.

In both cases, BTDT. Good luck and share your experience.

Regards,

AG.

I would like to spend some time with my girlfriend and request you to suggest some private places like hired room in a house or apartment where utmost secrecy will be there.

I have tried oyo and they are objecting now a days and wants some relation proof.

I have no problems with money, any owner needs of money to spare his room on regular basis.

We both old and any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and please message in private.

Vbz2014
01-17-20, 15:10
Dear brother- ImWhimsical and KumarLS.

Thank you for your help.

I would definitely try some new things. I could really use some change.

I am not that happy with my Work routine and maybe work related stress is making me less interested in all fun stuff. But again, it's work, you got to do what you got to do.

Anyways thank you again for your kind words. I'll try something new and will update you guys.

Cheers.

Play safe.

Hey there buddy.

I can understand what you're going through and it was bound to happened some or the other day and honestly I was once in the same phase.

As you clearly pointed out, deep down we know that the woman we are about to smash is being sweet for the sake of money she needs so we eventually grasp that.

Her body-language isn't genuine. So, now that you've realized it, try to talk with normal women who aren't SP's you might fail but at least it isn't fake and you.

Will learn something.

I don't know if you've read my post which I posted just before you've posted it. I explained how can we make things exciting for yourself.

If you need a change, you need to change. One cannot stay the same and expect different results.

There are so many fishes in the sea buddy. Go out and explore. Our hands are already dirty and there is nothing much to loose. Instead, we can always.

Try something new with the experience we have. (Don't push too much and don't take too many risks). Take it slow and steady.

Flirt is fun as long as it doesn't turn out to be creepy.

Enjoy the life we have without being too hard on others and play safe.

Bro,

Take it.

Cheers,

Aspr8
01-17-20, 18:18
I used to be active monger in US.

And on my recent visit to Hyderabad I was cheated in the name of service.

Very disappointed with this kinda of people. I was told to come to South India Mall Gachibowli. Two guys came and took 4 k + 1250 rupees and asked me to walk to a apt and room number which led me into a girls hostel then I realized I was cheated. Whole time the lady on the phone directed the whole show beware mongers.

HydNewbie
01-17-20, 19:42
Hi guys,

I'm sorry for not posting any FR's because I have been searching for a MILF who provide full night service but the digits I got are not much of helpful.

This is my last post as my subscription will end this month.

I request seniors to please help me with any MILFs / girl who provide full night service.

Thanks in advance and happy mongering Guy's.

KumarLS
01-17-20, 21:27
Hi brothers,

I've not been active for the past two months for few reasons. Work and then dramatic life as usual.

Have been to a few Indies. But, now I can't afford spending on them as they are out of budgets.

Can anyone share a good lead which is safe and affordable. I heard about Savitha or someone in the forum.

Sp the and others are out of budget for me at the moment. Any affordable leads in the 3-4 k range are more than appreciated.

Thanks for the help.

Sstoryteller
01-17-20, 23:35
I have seen several NE's, could be more than a century, my observations:

So far met with so many NE therapist in spa. They are not over demanding. Already best joke of 2020.

While talking to most of them found that almost all have BF. It depends on definition, almost all have friendship with boys but if BF in context of affair then this statement is exaggerated.

Most of BF are afghan or Muslim. Now sure if love zihaad is angle here.Afghans in Hyds?? I have hardly seen any. Define love jihad as I have heard this term only from politicians or media people but never from any common man of any religion.

Discover5121
01-18-20, 00:42
Hi Guys,

First I like to thank partzonline bro for the contact and reference.

I have contacted her on WA and fixed the appointment 6 k for 2. She guided me to location which was safe and neat.

Chatted little and started the deed, she is fair and bit short. Boobs were small was disappointed there. She was friendly and cooperative, tried in most positions except anal.

Looks 6/10.

Boobs 4/10.

GFE 7/10.

Cheers and happy mongering.

Delib
01-18-20, 01:56

Very disappointed with this kinda of people. I was told to come to South India Mall Gachibowli. Two guys came and took 4 k + 1250 rupees and asked me to walk to a apt and room number which led me into a girls hostel then I realized I was cheated. Whole time the lady on the phone directed the whole show beware mongers.Bro,

Did you pay even before seeing the girl? If yes, then caution to be exercised. There are many reports here where fella brothers advised not to pay advance.

UltimateBliss
01-18-20, 02:24
Hi brothers,

I've not been active for the past two months for few reasons. Work and then dramatic life as usual.

Have been to a few Indies. But, now I can't afford spending on them as they are out of budgets.

Can anyone share a good lead which is safe and affordable. I heard about Savitha or someone in the forum.

Sp the and others are out of budget for me at the moment. Any affordable leads in the 3-4 k range are more than appreciated.

Thanks for the help.Savitha is a big no bro. She may have been good earlier. I stayed with her for a night because someone told she allows com also. But to my surprise she didn't give give a BBJ. Only CBJ that too just for the sake of it. She is a MILF. Talkative short. I think now a days she is acting like SP and asking 15 k twice for some girl.

Sharath
01-18-20, 04:13
Tonight going to Kurnool, someone please let me know in case of any workable contacts.

Sharath
01-18-20, 04:16

Very disappointed with this kinda of people. I was told to come to South India Mall Gachibowli. Two guys came and took 4 k + 1250 rupees and asked me to walk to a apt and room number which led me into a girls hostel then I realized I was cheated. Whole time the lady on the phone directed the whole show beware mongers.I avoided the same guy, first he asked me to come to same shopping mall and then to care hospital, there he came and asked for advance, I asked him to fo.

If not for getting contacts ISG can be at least used to get educated about these cheats.

UltimateBliss
01-18-20, 07:52

Very disappointed with this kinda of people. I was told to come to South India Mall Gachibowli. Two guys came and took 4 k + 1250 rupees and asked me to walk to a apt and room number which led me into a girls hostel then I realized I was cheated. Whole time the lady on the phone directed the whole show beware mongers.Active monger in US and only one post in ISG. People might not be willing to lend you a help bro. Sorry just putting out the truth.

Dega123
01-18-20, 13:28
My know sp shared this profile. Girl arrived yesterday. Sp shared girls personal details and seems to be very well educated.

I am not in India to try. If any mongers tried let us know how it tasted.

Discover5121
01-18-20, 19:14
My know sp shared this profile. Girl arrived yesterday. Sp shared girls personal details and seems to be very well educated.

I am not in India to try. If any mongers tried let us know how it tasted.Can you kindly share the contact, PM is active.

AquaGenius
01-18-20, 19:34
Hello mongers,

After a good amount of time I am back in city and would be here for a while now. Excited to explore here.

Is someone able to help me with indie contacts such as Mirror or 7 g? Looks like Pav serves from at'pur which is like another state for me. Looking forward to your cooperation, please share digits, reference and damages. Many thanks in advance.

P.S.: I am a regular monger and have shared FRs and helped other mongers (from previous city). You could refer to my FRs for genuinity. At the moment I only have contact of Siri from P'ngr shared by a fellow monger ages back. Any new contacts I am able to make and explore here, shall reciprocate as and when possible.

Kind regards,

AG.

SadBoyz
01-18-20, 22:17

I am not in India to try. If any mongers tried let us know how it tasted.She's the best one so far, easily tops Kajol or shilpi.

I just can't express how amazing she is. Very well educated. Crazy good. She's crazy talented and like an overachiever. She's working cause life is hard on her family thus the financial crunch.

She drinks a lot and smokes too. I don't like both but trust me. This bird needs to be visited at-least once in every mongers life.

She drank like 2-3 beers and 1 packet of cigarettes in 4 hours. If that's a problem to you. Like it is for me. Then shove those problems somewhere and deal with it cause her service is heavenly.

Super wild DFK, the heavenly blowjob. Amazing thrusts. Her cowgirl is like a pro pornstar. And she talks dirty too. Crazy turn ONS.

I will write a detailed FR some other time. . If you guys don't visit her while she's here. It's a loss that cannot be fathomed.

She's a very high profile which is why she's slightly high on the wallet.

Damage is 8 k shot.

GFE 10/10.

Looks 9/10.

Blowjob 10/10.

Boobs, figure, everything else is too good.

WIR hell yeah, She's leaving Tuesday.

Just be clean and nice to her, lie down and she'll show you heaven.

Don't ask me contact, I won't be answering to PMs.

RahulRocks
01-19-20, 01:59
Bro,

You may be disagree and I am totally fine with it. Afghan BF how would I know until someone tell me and why would I say BF for security.

These are statements given to be for not single but many. Banjara hills have many Arab. May be I misunderstood Arab with Afghan. That is mistake.

But don't take it seriously only thing is if girl has BF then it is open for all so enjoy bro and let's keep helping each other.

I have seen several NE's, could be more than a century, my observations:

Already best joke of 2020.

It depends on definition, almost all have friendship with boys but if BF in context of affair then this statement is exaggerated.

Afghans in Hyds?? I have hardly seen any. Define love jihad as I have heard this term only from politicians or media people but never from any common man of any religion.

Aspr8
01-19-20, 02:05
Active monger in US and only one post in ISG. People might not be willing to lend you a help bro. Sorry just putting out the truth.I did not ask any help bro please read the post carefully. Just creating awareness about the scams in when your mongering. I said I used to be not now. Air in India pulled back to it and it gave me bad experiences. In mongering there will be lots of assholes trying to encash our need. Brotheren has to to collectively share their info about these assholes that's all I am saying.

HeatItUphyd
01-19-20, 03:20
My bad luck. I am not in town at right time to try either of his birds this month.

I contacted him when he don't have anyone and he took special interest in finding me someone (not from his den). It turned out to be shitty place and the bird is not even close to pictures shared. Said good bye to the bird and the SP was sorry for the trouble and dropped me off at my hotel.

I tried to give him money cause of his interest and his help in the past helping me in other cities but he denied to take it. I insisted him but he doesn't budge at all. I am quite surprised and he proved to be a good SP again. On top of that he was sorry for mishap and promised me a big discount for Pari. Bad luck, I won't be in town to try her.

I heard lot of good reviews about her as well. As I always say, being local is luxury and enjoy while you have it. So, don't miss her if you are lucky enough to try her.

With all this dissatisfaction, Mirror turned out as my lucky mascot again and had wonderful time with her. I am going to skip the FR cause we had enough of her in the forum.

Request to fellow brothers- try to avoid sharing pictures of the birds. I have seen few who (the bird) got into trouble cause of this and she lost his loved ones, respect. They are into this cause of their problems in life but I am sure they don't want to be exposed on public platform like this. Just thought of sharing it. No hard feelings.

Babykutu bro, thank you for everything. You are such a good lad and glad we have fellow members like you. I am yet to try your recommendations and wish I get time for that.

Happy and safe mongering every one.

She's the best one so far, easily tops Kajol or shilpi.

I just can't express how amazing she is. Very well educated. Crazy good. She's crazy talented and like an overachiever. She's working cause life is hard on her family thus the financial crunch.

She drinks a lot and smokes too. I don't like both but trust me. This bird needs to be visited at-least once in every mongers life.

She drank like 2-3 beers and 1 packet of cigarettes in 4 hours. If that's a problem to you. Like it is for me. Then shove those problems somewhere and deal with it cause her service is heavenly.

Super wild DFK, the heavenly blowjob. Amazing thrusts. Her cowgirl is like a pro pornstar. And she talks dirty too. Crazy turn ONS..

TheOtherMe159
01-19-20, 04:31
Done go for it.Thanks bro. Sent a message. Please help.

MumbaiKaLaunda
01-19-20, 09:31
Active monger in US and only one post in ISG. People might not be willing to lend you a help bro. Sorry just putting out the truth.Small correction dude, ISG is not needed in US. I was an active monger for like 6-7 years in US and never felt the need to use ISG. US has platforms like Backpage (now banned), NS, PD, etc. Thanks.

CoolFun
01-19-20, 10:09
Its been a while to monger in India and finally landed in vizag. However I didn't have any new contacts, I tried my old contact aunty kousalya. I called her and Luckily she is in rjmundry. After final confirmation, she came to vizag and she arranged a place there. Place was kinda safe and service was good enough (but nothing special) as she knew me for long time. After insisting, she gave a couple of minutes BJ and then tried different position except anal. Over all ok experience in this dry land.

Looks: 6/10.

GFE: 9/10 probably because I knew her since long time.

BJ: ok ok.

Damages: 7 k includes 2 times+ room + her travel tickets.

Over one can try her in desperate situation.

She told me to share number who are serious, as she need double confirmation to travel to Hyderabad or vizag or any other city.

I will be travelling in between vizag / vijayawada / guntur in the next couple of weeks for my personal work. Would be nice if some one could give me some other indie leads.

RamaniraJeshyd
01-19-20, 11:33
Hi,

Can someone please send me SP the contact?

Will share some contact in Hyderabad.

Rajesh.

SitaGunjan
01-19-20, 18:41
Firstly big thanks to ForTheLulz*, CoolFun, RajArya*and Jhappyhour bro for responding to my previous FR on this forum.

I have tried contacting few contacts which have been shared by you guys. Some haven't responded and some was not able to meet (maybe its festive time). Somehow I had to visit vizag on some work and tried a den in GWK area. Nothing much to say. A lady in her mid 30's operates and has few birds (girls change frequently). Chose a girl and She quoted 1 k which was bought down to 700. Started with BJ and she is open to every position. Tried doggy and missionary and completed within few minutes as I was so desperate from long time. Just an average service and cannot blame as Vizag is a dry area unlike Hyderabad there are very few options.

A brother here shared number of a Thailand girl (don't remember that brother name), accidentally deleted his PM and don't remember the charges.

As per her she is quoting 4 k for a single shot including Thai massage and one shot. Services offering. BBBJ, Anal, CIM, Any position. Not open for COF. She doesn't have place.

Fellow brothers please quote the standard Hyderabad charges for a Thai. Is 4 k / shot a good price for a Thai with these services in Hyderabad? Or are there any other Thai girls offering similar services at low price?

I don't want to jack up prices.

Kindly help me with areas which would be suitable for booking a hotel for mongering (especially properties which allows international guests) have checked oyo and Hyderabad has only 3 oyo's which allows international guests.

Will share my experience once I meet her this week.

TIA.

AquaGenius
01-19-20, 19:17
Dear fellow mongers,

Thanks a ton to those who took the time out to share contacts. I shall share an FR as soon as I am able to visit the contacts provided.

Regards,

AG.

CoolFun
01-19-20, 19:37
Firstly big thanks to ForTheLulz*, CoolFun, RajArya*and Jhappyhour bro for responding to my previous FR on this forum.

I have tried contacting few contacts which have been shared by you guys. Some haven't responded and some was not able to meet (maybe its festive time). Somehow I had to visit vizag on some work and tried a den in GWK area. Nothing much to say. A lady in her mid 30's operates and has few birds (girls change frequently). Chose a girl and She quoted 1 k which was bought down to 700. Started with BJ and she is open to every position. Tried doggy and missionary and completed within few minutes as I was so desperate from long time. Just an average service and cannot blame as Vizag is a dry area unlike Hyderabad there are very few options.

A brother here shared number of a Thailand girl (don't remember that brother name), accidentally deleted his PM and don't remember the charges.

As per her she is quoting 4 k for a single shot including Thai massage and one shot. Services offering. BBBJ, Anal, CIM, Any position. Not open for COF. She doesn't have place.

Fellow brothers please quote the standard Hyderabad charges for a Thai. Is 4 k / shot a good price for a Thai with these services in Hyderabad? Or are there any other Thai girls offering similar services at low price?

I don't want to jack up prices.

Kindly help me with areas which would be suitable for booking a hotel for mongering (especially properties which allows international guests) have checked oyo and Hyderabad has only 3 oyo's which allows international guests.

Will share my experience once I meet her this week.

TIA.I came to India after long time and yea Vijayawada and vizag seems to be very dry bro. Anyway thank you for sharing your contacts and contribution. Just let me know by chance if you will be visiting eastern part of Germany.

Good luck in Hyderabad.

DelhiD
01-19-20, 19:43
Hello Seniors,

Hope you remember the short and horny NE Rose.

Is she still active?

Not responding to the digits.

Thanks.

SitaGunjan
01-19-20, 19:58
I came to India after long time and yea Vijayawada and vizag seems to be very dry bro. Anyway thank you for sharing your contacts and contribution. Just let me know by chance if you will be visiting eastern part of Germany.

Good luck in Hyderabad.Sure brother. Will share my experiences in Hyderabad soon.

Kalyanram1338
01-20-20, 05:16
Mcreddiac bro, you don't seem to have PM. Any help regarding SP.

Any others know about this SP.

Hi,

This FR is about a great session. Sp sent pics and said girl excellent service. Went to spend place and entered room after making payment. What followed was an amazing session. Girl is on the chubby side but really gives you a great session. Rimming, BBJ all on cards. Started deed with wot then miss and finished in standing doggy. Great session.

Looks 7/10.

Boobs 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

Bbj 10/10. She looks at you and blows you. Amazing.

Wir. Had two sessions already. Will definitely repeat the SP.

Keep mongering.

UltimateBliss
01-20-20, 06:05
Small correction dude, ISG is not needed in US. I was an active monger for like 6-7 years in US and never felt the need to use ISG. US has platforms like Backpage (now banned), NS, PD, etc. Thanks.Cool bro. Nevermind.

Go throughout the FRs and PM me if you are looking for anything specific.

StillWaiting
01-20-20, 06:09
Hello Seniors,

Hope you remember the short and horny NE Rose.

Is she still active?

Not responding to the digits.

Thanks.Yes she seems to be off from this and I suggest everyone in the forum not to reach her. Maybe Babykutu bro might help or talk to her and give further information. Others please avoid her.

CoolGuy3281
01-20-20, 06:43
I know one Rose working in Lavender spa Gacchibowli. She is NE. Not sure if both are same.

RamaniraJeshyd
01-20-20, 06:54
Guys,

Can someone please provide SP the who has Pari.

Asked a few members but they are yet to see their PM.

Appreciate the share and will reciprocate.

SitaGunjan
01-20-20, 14:21
Hello brothers,

Just landed in Hyderabad. Fixed the deal for tomorrow with "Ms. S" (Thai). Need suggestions for safe area to take her. I request senior member to please respond ASAP and help your fellow brother.

Does Airbnb allows international guests?

Have seen few properties which shows that entire home is available to book. If I go for it will I get the keys through a third person (host) or will it be provided in the lock box.

I have been to few oyo homes where the keys are kept in the lockbox. (no third person or receptionist available). Are there any such properties in Hyderabad?

Looking forward for help.

Thanks in advance.

CoolFun
01-20-20, 17:37
Hey all,

After moderate exp in vizag, travelling to vijayawada for some personal occasion. Could some one guide me if OYO hotels are safe for unmaaried couple? Or any other suggestions about Girl friendly hotels? Please pm me.

Thanks in advance.

MumbaiKaLaunda
01-20-20, 18:11
Cool bro. Nevermind.

Go throughout the FRs and PM me if you are looking for anything specific.Please DM any reliable SP details if possible. Would definitely help whenever I can thanks.

MtlBoy
01-20-20, 21:53
Is Navya still active? There are no recent FRs on her.

HoneyHunt05
01-21-20, 03:06
What a joke! You recommend her so much but in the end express your unwillingness to share the digits! When you can't share the contact of any girl, do not create the hype mate!

She's the best one so far, easily tops Kajol or shilpi.

Super wild DFK, the heavenly blowjob. Amazing thrusts. Her cowgirl is like a pro pornstar. And she talks dirty too. Crazy turn ONS.

I will write a detailed FR some other time. . If you guys don't visit her while she's here. It's a loss that cannot be fathomed.

She's a very high profile which is why she's slightly high on the wallet.

Damage is 8 k shot.

GFE 10/10.

Looks 9/10.

Blowjob 10/10.

Boobs, figure, everything else is too good.

WIR hell yeah, She's leaving Tuesday.

Just be clean and nice to her, lie down and she'll show you heaven.

Don't ask me contact, I won't be answering to PMs.

TheOtherMe159
01-21-20, 03:50
Thanks bro. Sent a message. Please help.Hi baby kutu. Bro. Still waiting for your reaponse. I know you will have many messages to respond to. Appreciate your help.

RoofHills
01-21-20, 05:16
I got contact from one sr bro, she is asking me reference (strong ref). Anyone tried this bird and can help me. WA Number ending 715. I will write the FR once I meet and exchange number.

Srisri786
01-21-20, 07:35
I got contact from one sr bro, she is asking me reference (strong ref). Anyone tried this bird and can help me. WA Number ending 715. I will write the FR once I meet and exchange number.She has advertised in locanto. I hope this outcall service. Let me know once you try.

KumarLS
01-21-20, 07:58
Thanks to a senior who has shared the contact.

But, since we are not sure on the latest updates; just wanted to check if anyone has visited her girls?

Since a few FRs here indicate a few issues; wanted to check if it's OK to go with her leads, and if the place is OK.

Thanks for any pointers.

NewbExcited
01-21-20, 12:00
I got contact from one sr bro, she is asking me reference (strong ref). Anyone tried this bird and can help me. WA Number ending 715. I will write the FR once I meet and exchange number.Can you or anyone share her number and a reference for me as well? She looks very tempting.

MtlBoy
01-21-20, 12:41
I never had FS in spa. Is there any sure shot FS places in Hyderabad? Please PM me.

Mtlboy.

BananaSplit
01-21-20, 13:42
Going to Hyderabad this weekend. Last I heard LE activity and didn't dare to go anywhere. Thinking about the one above the Jamba Jewellery. How is it these days? Any worth cars there?

TIA.

CyberJack
01-21-20, 14:12
Hi guys,

Found couple of SPs who are offering outcall, I have never done this before, only few MP visits so far. Going through bit of hard time alone and idea of getting a company for a night is enticing to me.

Need some guidance from senior mongers here, is this safe? What are precautions to take? These SPs are locanto find and don't really know any of them. Just trying to choose based on somethings I learned here like who don't ask advance or online pay.

If anyone can PM me trusted indies who are petite, that will be of great help.

SitaGunjan
01-21-20, 15:32
Thanks to all the members who have messaged me and helped regarding my queries. Special thanks to senior who shared her contact (sorry bro couldn't remember your name I owe a beer to you) Coming to my experience I have been planning with Miss. S (Thai) from few days finally fixed deed for one shot (4 K) and went to the location which she sent. Entered the Building without any issues. She welcomed with a hug and tried to make me comfortable. Her body complexion is white. Great figure and one of the best racks with right amount of meat at right places but she is short in height. To my liking she has big melons amazingly soft skin. We talked for some time and She asked me to take bath before the deed which I denied as I had my shower before reaching there but still she insisted to clean my tool which I obliged and came out. She went to take shower and to my surprise she came out in a sexy lingerie. Asked me to lie down facing down and started giving massage which was so relaxing. Massage was professional and awesome she used all her Thai techniques. Gave good bum massage and turned back couldn't control myself looking at that boobs as I am boob lover. Fondled those handful melons while she massaged. Johnny was on full throttle so started kissing her. DFK followed for few minutes. Sucked those juicy boobs & She let me taste them to hearts content. She started with a sloppy BBBJ with eye contact wow that gave a hardon again. This went on for a few minutes and I felt like cumming but didn't want to finish that soon so asked her to stop. She herself asked if I want to Cum in her mouth to which I said I want to return her the same and started DATY. Clean, shaved and no smell from pussy made her go mad by licking and fingering. Man she got horny and enjoyed thoroughly with her. Awesome body and excellent cooperation. Took protection and started on WOT, man what a view of her melons shaking while she is humping up and down. Missionary and doggy was followed. What an ass to spank while fucking her in doggy. Wanted to try anal and she said 1 K extra. Amazing experience fucking her in anal. That tight hole couldn't last long and finished. Both of us cleaned ourselves and took shower. Hugged each other and left the place. Overall she is no less than a porn star in deed. Everything is on menu. Rimming also available on extra 1 K but she said that after the deed so couldn't try. Overall my experience with her is awesome. Not a Time watcher and maintains good hygiene & involves completely during deed which is lacking in indian girls these days (based on my experience).

Boobs. Handfull & big (boob lovers will love it).

Pussy. Moderately tight.

Anal. Full tight (feels like fucking a virgin girl).

Damages - 4 k (massage + 1 shot) + 1 k (Anal).

Rimming 1 K extra.

WIR. Yes, planning for night.

She is leaving this weekend if any senior wants to try can PM me.

Rocky84
01-21-20, 18:10
Hello brethren, I will be in Hyderabad tomorrow and will be staying at a hotel which in Telugu means 'How?' in Gachibowli. Has anyone stayed there and know if it's GF friendly? If I plan to have a visitor for a few hours would they require the ID?

Thanks,

Are.

BabySearch
01-21-20, 19:21
Hi guys,

Found couple of SPs who are offering outcall, I have never done this before, only few MP visits so far. Going through bit of hard time alone and idea of getting a company for a night is enticing to me.

Need some guidance from senior mongers here, is this safe? What are precautions to take? These SPs are locanto find and don't really know any of them. Just trying to choose based on somethings I learned here like who don't ask advance or online pay.

If anyone can PM me trusted indies who are petite, that will be of great help.Its risky to bring a girl at home from unknown locanto SP. It involves risk of blackmailing. If I were at your place, I would avoid bringing unknown girl at my place.

If you have guinine and regular SP, there is less risk.

DorisLove12
01-21-20, 19:35
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

SadBoyz
01-21-20, 21:02
What a joke! You recommend her so much but in the end express your unwillingness to share the digits! When you can't share the contact of any girl, do not create the hype mate!I merely replied to a fellow member who has asked for the review. I never initiated the post or introduced the girl.

Logically speaking, people should ask him for the contact and not me. Also, I am a new member compared to all the great seniors here. The SP is not my find, the contact was given to me by a senior who has instructed me not to share it.

The contact is with many members. Specially seniors. The statement about not sharing was really directed towards unknown new comers.

So yeah, I am glad to have made you laugh.

Peace out.

RahulRocks
01-21-20, 22:30
Other than normal precaution always go and pick bird rather than him sending you the bird.

This will ensure SP and girl don't get your exact address. Don't pay full amount to SP or don't pay at all. Pay to girl.

This also ensure you pick only what you like. If you don't like you can leave the place.

Hi guys,

If anyone can PM me trusted indies who are petite, that will be of great help.

Discover5121
01-22-20, 01:54
Thanks to all the members who have messaged me and helped regarding my queries. Special thanks to senior who shared her contact (sorry bro couldn't remember your name I owe a beer to you) Coming to my experience I have been planning with Miss. S (Thai) from few days finally fixed deed for one shot (4 K) and went to the location which she sent. Entered the Building without any issues. She welcomed with a hug and tried to make me comfortable. Her body complexion is white. Great figure and one of the best racks with right amount of meat at right places but she is short in height. To my liking she has big melons amazingly soft skin. We talked for some time and She asked me to take bath before the deed which I denied as I had my shower before reaching there but still she insisted to clean my tool which I obliged and came out. She went to take shower and to my surprise she came out in a sexy lingerie. Asked me to lie down facing down and started giving massage which was so relaxing. Massage was professional and awesome she used all her Thai techniques. Gave good bum massage and turned back couldn't control myself looking at that boobs as I am boob lover. Fondled those handful melons while she massaged. Johnny was on full throttle so started kissing her. DFK followed for few minutes. Sucked those juicy boobs & She let me taste them to hearts content. She started with a sloppy BBBJ with eye contact wow that gave a hardon again. This went on for a few minutes and I felt like cumming but didn't want to finish that soon so asked her to stop. She herself asked if I want to Cum in her mouth to which I said I want to return her the same and started DATY. Clean, shaved and no smell from pussy made her go mad by licking and fingering. Man she got horny and enjoyed thoroughly with her. Awesome body and excellent cooperation. Took protection and started on WOT, man what a view of her melons shaking while she is humping up and down. Missionary and doggy was followed. What an ass to spank while fucking her in doggy..Nice FR bro.

Pratonic01
01-22-20, 02:57
Hey guys,

Visiting Hyderabad for 4 days, want to explore some Indies, some generous souls please care to share.

I can reciprocate in Bangalore and Delhi (Big Time).

Also any suggestions for GF friendly hotel are welcome. PM is active, please share some contacts buddies.

Thanks.

DesiNewton
01-22-20, 04:00
Thanks to ravinderreddy2 and coolfun bro who replied to my post asking for SP digits. Couldn't try the SP given by ravinderreddy bro as single shot is at 15 k. Tried all the indies who I know but none of them are interested for coming to our hotel. Finalized mirrorwali and manisha aka bong. As per my friend liking went for bong.

She agreed for coming to hotel. Insisted for advance. Gave as I thought she won't betray. Came late. As usual drinking and started the deed. Nothing much exciting for me as this is second time. But tried doggy this time which was disgusting literally jhonny died.

Price: 30 k for 6 shots.

Interesting thing is next day wanted to try chandrika whose digits are with me for long time. As we tried pooja mnagar at her place that morning and went for shopping, my friend insisted for next day. Thank god we got saved. Oyo which we checked in got some police raid. They checked rooms which have female guests. Immediately checked out next day morning. This took place in last week of December. Sorry for late FR.

PartyHard7
01-22-20, 05:41
Absolutely safe. Just book a double occupancy room and tell reception during checkin that the other guest will arrive later. Ask the guest to directly come to your floor without stopping.

Hello brethren, I will be in Hyderabad tomorrow and will be staying at a hotel which in Telugu means 'How?' in Gachibowli. Has anyone stayed there and know if it's GF friendly? If I plan to have a visitor for a few hours would they require the ID?

Thanks,

Are.

Mmahesh3387
01-22-20, 09:29
Met her 3 weeks back, gud service gud BBBJ, but. She got some cuts on her hand, she suggested for 3 some will try next time,. Overall gud but. Only thing is with the room time is only for. 1 hour,

Damages 6 k-2 shots.

HungDick
01-22-20, 12:21
Dear mates,

Can someone please help with some contacts in Hyderabad? Within 4-5 k ish range.

Can reciprocate with city of joy contacts.

TIA.

Sola2811
01-22-20, 12:53
Yes she seems to be off from this and I suggest everyone in the forum not to reach her. Maybe Babykutu bro might help or talk to her and give further information. Others please avoid her.She is in ouranos sda market.

AquaGenius
01-22-20, 19:06
Hello guys,

Is there a kind soul that can share Shilpi digits? The senior who wrote an FR about her has his inbox full. Unable to message him since a week.

Regards,

AG.

Vbz2014
01-22-20, 20:53
I'm getting some random girls photo with this peculiar map location from few ads on loc.

Looks like fishy business. Has anyone tried that?

Sstoryteller
01-22-20, 21:58
I'm getting some random girls photo with this peculiar map location from few ads on loc.

Looks like fishy business. Has anyone tried that?By all means fishy unless you have trusted contact in MP that is sending you message.

Bro, you have attached two snaps, while one snap is a message from a number not in your address book, the another snap is from a spa which is added in your contact list, and probably the spa also has you number hence sending promotional / luring message.

I could easily identify the locality from snaps, I am not sure which specific MP in this area as I have never done any adventure here.

PaidPtc
01-22-20, 22:04
Hello guys,

Is there a kind soul that can share Shilpi digits? The senior who wrote an FR about her has his inbox full. Unable to message him since a week.

Regards,

AG.Check your PM bro.

StillWaiting
01-22-20, 22:42

Looks like fishy business. Has anyone tried that?Yes it seems to be.

StillWaiting
01-22-20, 22:46
Hello guys,

Regards,

AG.Shilpi seems to be inactive in recent times. I suggest ignore her for sometime. Last two times when I called her a male answered the call. As far as I know she isn't into regular mongering and also takes a lot of time to reply your message or answer a call.

StillWaiting
01-22-20, 22:47
She is in ouranos sda market.You mean that she moved to Delhi?

Kongx
01-22-20, 22:56

Looks like fishy business. Has anyone tried that?Hi bro,

Just to bring to your notice not all contacts are genuine from Locanto.

Few of them send the location and girl pics but once you reach the location following might happen.

1. They will ask to send your location in watsapp just to confirm your thr and ask you to wait there for some time, now they will call and say that his boy will come and take you to the location and you need to pay upfront the amount to visit. - warning fake as hell as. They will flea once they have the money. If you pay by cash. Now if you pay by online they will not even come and you will get blocked.

2. The second type will ask you to go around a route and ask you to wait at a certain location saying his boy will come. Now his boy will check you at the location like you genuine or any follower risk. This boy will now take you to for sure a. Oto room top floor like terrace and ask to pay upfront and will say the girl you saw in the image is available and all good. Once you pay he will ask to pay the boy charge that is he will take care for your presence. He will take you to the girl. Now hell broke loose the pic you saw and the girl will be world. Apart way old or entire diff girl. So if you paid your gone you need to just go with it that's it as. He will not return amount and create a chaos if you get angry as these people have a lot of back up already set in the location. The girl for service will ask tip even before you start and that's it a dead fish experience from her.

3. Third type they are tele callers they have contacts and they will guide to the above any scenario.

Nothing sort of wasting amount if you go for these.

Not all are like these but many numbers have the same above described scenario.

Checks to do to avoid:

Check in caller ID app if number is from rajeathan or Bihar or West Bengal area -- avoid at all cost as many are fake as hell.

If from Karnataka then chances of all dead fish experience f rom girl.

No upfront payment only after you see the girl and like pay else say to who ever it is to fuxk off.

Avoid online payment cash only.

Jhonny won't understand but you got to control else money will be in vain.

It's all trail and error check out for above points and if you feel unsafe at any point before payment just drop the idea and go back.

You have. Helped. Earlier with some contact info bro so just cautioning you as I have faced these above scenarios myself and lost amount didn't want it to be repeated. With any monger.

Erect
01-23-20, 05:51
Brothers have seen many porn kind of vedios pics of so called Swati Naidu. She looks sort of porn celebrity. Have any brothers had ever tried or experienced any connection with her. Thanks in advance for any leading inputs. Happy and safe mongering!

CyberJack
01-23-20, 15:36
Can anyone please PM me reliable SP contact who offers outcall in the range of 10 k for LT.

Tried a lot of contacts in loc, skokka etc. , all are coming as spam in true caller.

Member #4771
01-23-20, 16:13
Thanks to all the members who have messaged me and helped regarding my queries. Special thanks to senior who shared her contact (sorry bro couldn't remember your name I owe a beer to you) Coming to my experience I have been planning with Miss. S (Thai) from few days finally fixed deed for one shot (4 K) and went to the location which she sent. Entered the Building without any issues. She welcomed with a hug and tried to make me comfortable. Her body complexion is white. Great figure and one of the best racks with right amount of meat at right places but she is short in height. To my liking she has big melons amazingly soft skin. We talked for some time and She asked me to take bath before the deed which I denied as I had my shower before reaching there but still she insisted to clean my tool which I obliged and came out. She went to take shower and to my surprise she came out in a sexy lingerie. Asked me to lie down facing down and started giving massage which was so relaxing. Massage was professional and awesome she used all her Thai techniques. Gave good bum massage and turned back couldn't control myself looking at that boobs as I am boob lover. Fondled those handful melons while she massaged. Johnny was on full throttle so started kissing her. DFK followed for few minutes..Check your inbox or if anyone can help with her contact please PM me.

ForKingFoam
01-23-20, 16:54
Brothers have seen many porn kind of vedios pics of so called Swati Naidu. She looks sort of porn celebrity. Have any brothers had ever tried or experienced any connection with her. Thanks in advance for any leading inputs. Happy and safe mongering!I'm also curious to know if she provides paid services. She got married recently and I'm not sure if her husband agrees.

If any one from this Forum tried her, please provide some info about service quality, charges, etc.