PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

SadBoyz
02-24-20, 19:36
So was in town after long time and SpD pings me that he has a new chick so went to his den in bhills.

Coming to girl she said she was a wannabe actor and model. The girl was ready to please and has handful boobs. She was also very thin and light to hold.

Coming to the deed first round we started with BBBJ and finished in wot. The blowjob was good. Then we spoke for sometime about her life and experiences etc. Then second round we did doggy, missionary and finished in wot again (it's my fav position LOL).

I felt she had a very good attitude.

Overall I had fun and felt she was one of SP D better chicks.

Damage - 12 k for times.

P.S. SP D has told not to share his number as he not looking for new clients, so kindly don't pm for number. Anyone who has his number do go and try she is good.She's a good girl, I didn't kiss her as I've stopped with BBBJ and kissing but I think she restricts access, don't know if she does DFK. Great body, thumbs up.

The BJ was average, nothing special. Very co-operative, did everything that I asked for.

Looks: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Body: 10/10.

Co-op and attitude: 10/10.

She's leaving today 12:30 afternoon.

DesiYuva
02-25-20, 03:35
I have been trying to hunt on hub for a long time.

Either you get paid couples oo paid couples.

Regular won't even bother talking.Try having hub ID and hangout same, there are few intelligents but expensive and some VIP also contacted quiting sky high 35 k + shopping. LOL.

Sabo24
02-25-20, 04:57
This Sunday I happened to see 'kutumbam'parivar' spa near old mla quarters, I had no expectations of extras but was ready to take if offered, called them up and booked an appointment in the afternoon. The receptionist were trying hard to sell the membership which I politely declined. Coming to the massage it was typical Thai massage and the girls were Thai too. I was assigned a short but pretty Thai whose name starts with L, last four character of the famous painting by Leonardo the Vinci. I thought it was a through professional massage because of the name of the spa, but to my surprise half way through the massage she asked about extras. She started with 5000 for B2B, since it had only curtains, I was skeptical about how far she would go in B2B, I had a bad experience with such a B2B scenario. I tried hard to bargain to 2500 to 3 k, she was not willing to budge. Glad I used my head, completed the massage, took shower and walked out. Forgot to mention I paid 1800 for the massage earlier, you can mention that you have seen nb website, otherwise the prices are different on their menu. You can definitely visit this place if you can bargain, good Thais on offer.

Sakure
02-25-20, 18:27
I would stay away from the toll gate women. Highly unhygienic mostly labour class, catering to 50 INR a pop. Pump and go.

If my memory serves me correctly there is " Lane " behind a very popular cine talkies lined with home grocery shops, most of the women manning the shops offer themselves mostly between 2 pm to 4 pm window only. Approach and rate will be up to your charms.

Rest it is a very arid place.Just back from Kurnool. Agree with above comments. Stay away or run away from toll gate. Back to Hyderabad now. Hope I get some contacts. PM is active. Tried mirror, 7 g and Manisha so far.

DudeMi98
02-25-20, 19:51
Hi,

Anyone tried MILF Reshma at Hyderabad? Pic attached for reference. Please let me know details.

Mi.

HotDaniel
02-25-20, 21:22
Has SP the changed his number recently, trying to reach out to him, no luck?

Can anyone help.

BabyKutu
02-26-20, 04:41

Can anyone help.Yes he is on a new mobile no and is accepting a trickle of known clientele only. For now he is super choosy.

BabyKutu
02-26-20, 05:24
Hi,

Anyone tried MILF Reshma at Hyderabad? Pic attached for reference. Please let me know details.

Mi.Not worth more than 3 K, that too its a high index. Nothing really great about her, plus she is not chubby but actually heavy. Sagging assets and has a nagging & undeniable oral odor. Hairy pits and nice pigtail hairy amazonia.

Best bet to not get crushed under the heavy machinery is to close your eyes and hump in mish, else you are risking getting hit by a train.

GrafOrlok
02-26-20, 06:35
This is about a 10 day old FR. Got the number of a 20 some year old indie who lives in KP area. <snip>...

Report:

Assets: 7/10, tall fair, plump, but not loose.

Act: 6/10, so-so during the deed. Enjoys foreplay and requested more of it.

Damages: 3 k + OYO.I got a few queries on the contact. I am trying to convince her for sharing the number. So guys please be patient. Since it is taking convincing, I think it might be slow in sharing one by one, thank you.

GrafOrlok
02-26-20, 06:56
Guys,

This experience is from way back when. I saw someone posted FR about a certain Anu aunty (said she was married), but I don't know if this is the same. This was the time when Madhapur Moonrika was making rounds in the forum. I had already met her couple of times, and was pretty comfortable with her and she was with me. Also I had pretty good experiences and she wasn't charging exorbitant amounts then. During those days she introduced me to this Anu Aunty that she knows and the three of us and another guy friend of mine went for a night out on the town. We did roam around had beers and went to pub etc. , and after all of this we were driving with me and Anu in the back seat. After a bit without any provocation, she came onto me and sat in my lap while drinking beer. She took my hands and slipped them under her top. She is very fair feather soft to touch with assets also super soft and handful. This just got me all excited, I was fondling her upper body and boobs and nips. She too got really excited. This continued for a while and we then went to an OYO in Madhapur booked a room. My guy friend had left after partying and dancing a little, and I was with these two girls in the room Moonrika and Anu. We lied on the bed with me in between them. Now comes the bad news. Anu told me that she is on her period and she doesn't mind. But I do! She vehemently promised to meet again and asked to continue what we were doing. With moonrika on one side of the bed I was on Anu with lot of DF kissing, necking and making out. I then pulled her top up and enjoyed her breasts to my hearts content. She was totally enjoying it. After this is done she went into the bathroom and it was moonrika's turn to attack me. Finally after all of this there was no deed done, and no expenses paid. It was 4 am and I had to go, so I left them there in the room and went back home. Unfortunately I have not gone to see Anu, though I really wanted to, somehow it didn't happen. I wrote that down on my missed connections section and filed it away. I am sure everyone here has Moonrika's number, I can share Anu's number but cannot give reference as this is a long while back, and also don't know if she is still into this. So will share on YMMV basis only. It might take some talented person to get her back into the fold.

ChitinXcitin
02-26-20, 07:20

Can anyone help.Hi bro, I have a number which I guess is SP the. I narrowed down in skokka by applying usual filters. This SP named G (sky) sent me pics one of which reported here as Gopi Bahu. Wanted 10 k per pop. I did not try. I guess he wants to net in new & higher paying clients.

AquaGenius
02-26-20, 14:23
Truly your lucky day. But thing to note is, even though you came out unscratched, you did make a mistake. That is sending a selfie. That itself should ring danger bells. If the girl was going to pick, you can always give hints like dress you wore. Exact place you are standing and most importantly girl can call you upon reaching.

Also, please note. Even when you delete pic for everyone, you never know which phone the opp person is using. Usually in iPhone, even though opp person deletes within a second (pics or media or messages) the data is forever there. Unsure any other phones that have this feature. So even by deleting for everyone sometimes the risk is never gone.

I know a friend who was foolish to share his pic and also chat using personal number. Using the personal number the fraudster found him on FB. Traced his family (sis / BIL) sent some scary messages and managed to milk around 25 k from my friend.

So always play safe and don't let Johnny rule our brains. Take care.

Regards,

AG.

Guys,

There are few SP's on Loc who are cheating the clients. Being new, I almost fell for it. While searching on LOC, I saw few ads with similar wordings but different contact number on each ad. I called up one number and was asked to send whatsapp Hi. Immediately I received amazing photos and rate quoted was 10 k for 3 hours. On further query about the place, I was asked to come to one spot nearby. Once I reached there, I was asked to click a selfie and send him so that the girl can pick me up and take me to her apartment. I did the same. After 5 minutes, I was asked to deposit advance in bank account. I have read in the forum here that no advance should be given until you are sure and get what was committed. I denied him any advance and said that only direct payment as per our what we had agreed earlier. Immediately, he started abusing and said I will put your photo on internet and make you infamous. I got tensed but without revealing him just laughed at him and disconnected the call. Luckily, I was able to use "delete for everyone" option and deleted my photo. Immediately he messaged saying why you booked when you dint even have the cash. But I choose not to respond to him..

PuneMonger69
02-26-20, 14:40
Try having hub ID and hangout same, there are few intelligents but expensive and some VIP also contacted quiting sky high 35 k + shopping. LOL.Only paid reply I AM VIP member thr.

No luck still.

PuneMonger69
02-26-20, 14:46
Hi guys,

I actually wanted Anita's contact who does 3 some.

Can anyone help.

Roadside Romeo
02-26-20, 19:37
Bro,

I am newbie here but I can help you out with Bitcoin, PM me.Thanks buddy for coming forward. I actually found a very helpful post on the Bangalore forum. http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=2418563&viewfull=1#post2418563.

Was able to get the bitcoins. To all the newbies. Just follow the steps on this post.

BabyKutu
02-27-20, 05:02
Guys,

Luckily, I was able to come unscratched in this whole event. Just wanted to share this with you guys, so that you can be safe when this kind of situation comes. Just to add one important point: The guy was speaking good English. May be that could work as clue to be double sure who you are dealing with.Bro,

I see a similar report on Delhi forum as well, so in short did you get done by the same SP in Hyderabad and Delhi or was it two different instances?

Come on bro, generally I don't reach, but this multiple postings to increase report count has to stop. Not done.

RollerDude
02-27-20, 06:26
Hello,

I'm in Hyderabad for about a week. I have had a look at Locanto and a few other places, but I am worried about of scammers. I've had luck with a local massage place in Hitech City, but nothing FS. I've paid for the PM, can anyone recommend good WG for in or outcall near Hitech City / Gachibowli? Thank you!

Playhulk
02-27-20, 19:14
Bro,

I see a similar report on Delhi forum as well, so in short did you get done by the same SP in Hyderabad and Delhi or was it two different instances?

Come on bro, generally I don't reach, but this multiple postings to increase report count has to stop. Not done.This guy posted same in 5 diff cities.

LOL. He seems to be on a mission.

SitaGunjan
02-27-20, 19:15
Bro,

Come on bro, generally I don't reach, but this multiple postings to increase report count has to stop. Not done.Seems he want to become a senior by increasing his post counts. He has posted the same in 7 cities forum. I don't understand why he is not sharing the city name where this was happened. Anyways hope his PM gets activated soon.

AnytimeOK
02-27-20, 20:33
The same SP had posted the ad in couple of other cities which I found out. So, I just wanted to post this in multiple cities so that more and more members can know about it. I have already have good post counts even before I posted this particular message. You can surely LOL. I would not mind for sure.

This guy posted same in 5 diff cities.

LOL. He seems to be on a mission.

IdleBrain1
02-27-20, 21:09
Bro,

Come on bro, generally I don't reach, but this multiple postings to increase report count has to stop. Not done.IMO he Just wants us to be aware of these things and avoid being tricked. He posted only in all the major cities.

BabyKutu
02-28-20, 07:29
The same SP had posted the ad in couple of other cities which I found out. So, I just wanted to post this in multiple cities so that more and more members can know about it. I have already have good post counts even before I posted this particular message. You can surely LOL. I would not mind for sure.Its ok to post, no reason not to, put it clearly in the post so there is no chance for misinterpretation. Slander is not for the post, but for the confusion.

Thanks anyways.

Roadside Romeo
02-28-20, 08:15
Fellow mongers,

I've been a long time lurker in ISG. Thanks to ISG, I have had tons of pleasant experiences across multiple countries. UK, South-East Asia (Philippines, Thailand, KL, Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, Srilanka, etc.).

I recently completed 6 years of my association with this forum. Had joined back in those days when subscription came at only $20 and was a lot easier to purchase. Felt it is high time that I start giving back to the very feeder of my mongering needs. Guess it's never too late for such kind deeds.

Having the opportunity to travel so much, I never had the urge to stretch too much for my johnny in India. Besides, the poor quality, prevalent frauds and the struggles to monger were anyways some of the deterrents for me in going full-out at the home grounds. Yet, I have had a fair share of hits and misses in Hyderabad and Delhi circles.

Now that I am travelling a lot less and kind of stationed in Hyderabad, I am seeking to get the best out of this city and find some good contacts. Would express specific needs to the brethren as suggested by BabyKutu.

Anyone looking to get any mongering advice / perspectives in any of the geographies as mentioned above, please feel free to PM me.

Also, look out for my first official FR from one of my recent outings in Hyderabad in my next post.

RR.

Rohancutein
02-28-20, 15:44
Can I have the digits please, I'm new in here and want to try few first.Can I have the digits please, I'm new in here and want to try few first.

HydMong
02-28-20, 16:44
Hi all,

Indi Neha Muslim lady, she called me for a meet but I am out of station for next week. So if anyone ready I am ready to share the details, moreover she got milking boobs, if anyone ready for boobs with milk you can try her.

TongueTornedo
02-28-20, 20:11
Hello Guys,

Being a regular guy to MP's I barely post any updates on it. But here's a recent experience of mine I feel like sharing.

Visited a newly open branch of well know MP franchise. Although I visit monthly once I never opt package don't ask me why. So as usual the reception guy suggested me to take a package and every time I say no but lucky me this time I said I will decide after massage.

So after usual routine here comes the lady of my month. I ain't going to say she's perfect and the best but she got the best looks and her eyes still haunt me man. Soo seductive and her attitude separates her from the rest. And busty melon little tummy and round ass. And coming to massage, I would say she uses her footwork more than any Indian batsman. Sloppy massage barely puts any pressure so to create some pressure she stomp you like anything.

Totally disappointed with massage but when you turn back and see those taunting eyes looking at you and bouncing melons you forget the past 30 minutes. In my recent past 3 years of mongering I never asked for extras first I always wait for her to make a move so it would be easy to negotiate. But not today, I couldn't resist. So I asked for extras and she demanded way more and I hardly bargained. I m deeply sorry I just couldn't resist the temptress. And bam worst money loss ever paid 6 k for B2B with only top access and allowed to touch her bottom parts. Soon got naked and with some rough foreplay stuff finally ended the deed very intensed passionate way. Here come the most exciting part I never encountered before. Once I am done she said please lay down and relax a bit while she get dressed. After getting dressed she climbed on to me pinned me down (she was freakishly strong) and started biting all over my body. My hands, tummy, shoulder, neck, nipples, thighs everywhere. It was a ticklish pain fun.

I usually do that bite and suck while having foreplay. She said nobody has ever done it her like this and kept biting me off like a wild cat and keep on saying you like this huh you like this. We had it going for nearly 5-10 min. Eventually ending up in a seated position while she took a head massage from me.

Was she angry that I bit her? Was she aroused? I don't know and I don't care because of all the flaws end of it I had a different experience from regular mongering and something exciting.

Sorry for such long boring post. Just felt like sharing something new to my fellow brothers who never judge.

RahulRocks
02-28-20, 21:04
Got number of this girl from forum member. Cost is high 8 k for shot.

Has anyone used her services. Is it worth for 8 k?

Member #4771
02-28-20, 21:08
Cougarhunter10.

Please clear inbox.

Not being able to send PM.Check your DM. You might be able to catch CIS chicks this weekend. Have fun.

Ajaxer11
02-29-20, 01:33
Hello all,

I am visiting Hyderabad for a wedding this week and will be in town until Friday. Am looking for some intel on where to go / look for a massage and extras as well. If you can send me a PM or reply here I would much appreciate it. Meanwhile I will scrounge through this thread as well. Thank you in advance! Happy mongering.

Roadside Romeo
02-29-20, 03:18
As promised my first official FR:

This was about a month back, contacted the only reliable SP that I knew in the city – the one with digits ending in 520. He is now situated in Delhi apparently but still managing business in Hyderabad. Being a skeptic guy, I typically start with one shot. With that arrangement met the girl who was apparently from Punjab. Wasn't the best looking of the lots, but had a good figure and great assets. To my delight, she was one of the few girls who turned out to be clean and had her own class of sensuality.

In years of my mongering experience, one of the things that has worked for me in 90% of the cases is how considerate you are towards the girl. If you make the girl comfortable and be gentle (I know a lot of people don't behave that way), you can pretty much get any girl to open up and give you a great experience. The way she greeted me when I had entered the room; I knew she's one of those kinds.

We undressed and started the deed. The first thing she did was to hold me tight. I reciprocated sensually touching all over her with light pecks on the cheeks and lips which turned into a good DFK session. Then moved south to access her vertical lips. I know am good with my tongue so ate her out to her climax. She got so high that she had to rest for good 10 min before we could do anything else.

Now it was my turn, so pulled the cap on and did her in several positions. Mish, dog, spoon. By now she was almost ready for her 2nd time and I was now back to the mish. Just before she was about to reach her clouds, she almost pleaded me not to release now and carry on a little more. But the buildup and heat by now were too much for little johnny to hold and I had to finish.

All in all, it was great GFE, something which I typically don't expect from Indian girls. She doesn't typically give her digits but with the way things turned out she was happy to share.

I then arranged and met her two more times (latest was last week) although the GFE wasn't similar to the first time but her warmth hadn't come down.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Act: 9/10.

GFE: yes.

Damage: a total of 3 times (in separate meetings) for 6 k.

WIR: done with her. She'll become my GF if I have any more of her.

P.S. I believe she's still in town.

GrafOrlok
02-29-20, 04:35
Fellow mongers,

I've been a long time lurker in ISG. Thanks to ISG, I have had tons of pleasant experiences across multiple countries. UK, South-East Asia (Philippines, Thailand, KL, Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, Srilanka, etc.).

I recently completed 6 years of my association with this forum. Had joined back in those days when subscription came at only $20 and was a lot easier to purchase. Felt it is high time that I start giving back to the very feeder of my mongering needs. Guess it's never too late for such kind deeds.

Having the opportunity to travel so much, I never had the urge to stretch too much for my johnny in India. Besides, the poor quality, prevalent frauds and the struggles to monger were anyways some of the deterrents for me in going full-out at the home grounds. Yet, I have had a fair share of hits and misses in Hyderabad and Delhi circles.

Now that I am travelling a lot less and kind of stationed in Hyderabad, I am seeking to get the best out of this city and find some good contacts. Would express specific needs to the brethren as suggested by BabyKutu.

Anyone looking to get any mongering advice / perspectives in any of the geographies as mentioned above, please feel free to PM me..My sentiments exactly. I am a sporadic monger and have been watching the forum for about 6 years. I have mongered in US, and in India Pune, Hyderabad. Would not be mainly in Hyderabad only. I mostly do it through SA, but is an expensive affair. Expectations are too high in terms of money. Would be great to collaborate here instead.

LoverG
02-29-20, 10:16
Bro, asking just out of curiosity is this Neha, Muslim Lady kind of like 5-2 or 5-3 in height, a bit light skinned woman, in her early 30's?

Hi all,

Indi Neha Muslim lady, she called me for a meet but I am out of station for next week. So if anyone ready I am ready to share the details, moreover she got milking boobs, if anyone ready for boobs with milk you can try her.

KumarLS
02-29-20, 10:28
I know that most of you are good at dating apps. But, just wanted to share something that I came across and what made it work.

P.S. - Not purely for hookups, good conversations with good people are equal for me as well. Different people in our life bring in different perspectives and possibilities.

Well,

To summarise,

Tinder is an application wherein you swipe left for a person whom you are not interested in, and right for a person whom you would like to connect with.

Unless there is a match, you don't know what's happening and this is where most of us are stuck.

So, here is clarity on it.

The love symbol you see is for expressing interest.

But there is super like option as well. Fortunately or unfortunately, it is an option to help the significant other know that we are interested in them, even if we are not a match.

I mean,

Say, I saw a girl and her bio made me look forward for a good conversation. Then I can express interest by clicking like. Tinder shall notify the person about like.

Now, they will get visibility of my profile and they can either swipe left expressing no interest or right, expressing interest.

This feature shall help, to ensure one gets the visibility when required. P.S. - It's a paid add on, so use it properly and when you are really looking forward to meet the person if there is a possible match.

So, use the love symbol and super like accordingly.

Hope this brings in the answer for visibility questions that many have. I often see my friends asking me about this. So wanted to share this difference, and knowing it is important.

Now, let me share a few more pointers that I know.

A) Few scamsters or so called influencers pose beautiful pictures and say. Active on Insta.

B) some of them are genuine as well.

Instead of waiting for a match, check out how Insta might help to create that connect.

Insta is one of the best ways to directly connect (if possible), instead of endlessly swiping and trying to match. Again, the way you initiate conversations plays an important role.

Now, the other category.

Some people stay on Tinder, and say they are not interested in hooking up or relationship etc. Some are genuine by that, and some do that to make their social life stay secured and safe in that "society" bucket.

So, if you like a girl and want to have good conversations, you know what to do.

I am not desperate for sex. So, a good conversation with a beautiful girl does have a good impact on what I do and I can speak on different subjects (though not an expert). End of the day, words don't cost and conversations are great.

Tinder is a much better platform than other hide and seek platforms. There are good genuine people one can connect with.

What I wanted to say is, few people are afraid of talking to females. I was the same and I always had my own boundary wall when it comes to conversations with women.

Not about sex, or anything fancy. But, talking to someone strange or unknown person has increased confidence.

I wish I was not stuck into infatuation and then marriage at an early age. Though married and admitting that, I have met some good friends who are super cool about life. We "did not have sex" or so called fun. But time well spent on similar recreational activities like common sport etc.

Bachelor's and young ones, don't hurry. Life is beautiful. Get rid of this caste, religion and other differences. Hate mongering is everywhere these days. Go out, explore the world and the world out there is the most beautiful. One has to go out to explore and enjoy it rather than believe in the propaganda driven news.

Anyways that is out of scope for this post.

And last but not the least.

There is an option to boost profile. Do make some tests and find out what time of boost is helping you out.

And, stay safe with those fake profiles inviting for fun. Few experienced folks do understand how they work. To stay safe, it's better to act with brain and not with emotion.

Conclusion: For the ones out there who did not marry yet (wish I was there at this juncture instead of craving for top ranks and doing job that I don't like and a marriage life for the sake of society).

Take conclusive decisions.

Mongering is an act for pleasure when you may need it. Don't monger a lot saying you have a lot of money. If one does not get to talks with a woman, the paid acts may never be able to justify experiences.

Be careful with experiences. Some interactions can go anywhere. And always avoid differentiating elements in conversations.

Don't show ourselves as despos on Twitter. People are always not interested with six packs or fancy stuff. Some do, but Tinder is an advanced version of Facebook where people are looking for a soul to talk with and spend time with in the context of our country or area.

Note. I am active on Tinder. If there is a good connect, fun can be expected. Else, it's time well spent with an activity like movie, or sport etc. I did make good friends (not many, but can count on fingers).

I am looking forward, for joining recreational clubs and events to meet more people in life.

From a state or depression, I am good now and honestly, feeling life as a much lighter and beautiful event.

Advice: Sex is not the only paramount when it comes to a woman or lady, sometimes the beautiful conversations and company is equally important. So, treat any lady with respect and take care of them (not by showing purse and how heavy it is, but by caring what they like or live for), and the ease in flow of conversations between you will be great.

Sorry for repeating the same old stuff. I am not active in mongering these days because of work and other reasons. So no FRs, and I have always avoided FRs of people met. Will share FR from now, since I find a need for sharing mine as well instead of hiding them for the fear of abusive experiences (a few).

Thanks for the community and all helping hands.

Admins: If not related, please feel free to delete. Just sharing my experience of Tinder and assuring that it is a good platform. P.S.- not a tinder rep to promote it here Mates.

Stay healthy.

DanielSandy007
02-29-20, 10:38
Hi bro,

Could you give hints of this MP?

Or any other MPs with extras near Kukatpally.

Hello Guys,

Being a regular guy to MP's I barely post any updates on it. But here's a recent experience of mine I feel like sharing.

Visited a newly open branch of well know MP franchise. Although I visit monthly once I never opt package don't ask me why. So as usual the reception guy suggested me to take a package and every time I say no but lucky me this time I said I will decide after massage.

So after usual routine here comes the lady of my month. I ain't going to say she's perfect and the best but she got the best looks and her eyes still haunt me man. Soo seductive and her attitude separates her from the rest. And busty melon little tummy and round ass. And coming to massage, I would say she uses her footwork more than any Indian batsman. Sloppy massage barely puts any pressure so to create some pressure she stomp you like anything.

SmartGuyHyd
02-29-20, 15:25
Bro, asking just out of curiosity is this Neha, Muslim Lady kind of like 5-2 or 5-3 in height, a bit light skinned woman, in her early 30's?Have contact of this lady from long time but not tired yet due to place problem.

Any one please provide review on her, as she is asking 7 k for 2 HR.

Is she worthy for 7 k for 2 HR and how Is she and how's her service.

Erect
02-29-20, 16:20
Any review on this bird. Known as Pooja a Bangalore hooker. 6 k shot. Thanks in adv.

BabyKutu
02-29-20, 16:30
Bro, asking just out of curiosity is this Neha, Muslim Lady kind of like 5-2 or 5-3 in height, a bit light skinned woman, in her early 30's?Nope. She is late 30's. Not skinny at all.

ScadRules
02-29-20, 16:53
Hello fellow mongerers,

This forum has helped me lot of times before and I have given my few cents back to fellow brothers before.

I need help in vijayawada, I am going to stay in vij for couple of weeks and I don't have any contacts in Vijayawada, most of my previous encounters in vij needed advance payments so ditched them. I request you guys if you can please share any indie contacts in vij if not at least SPcontacts. I am willing to share any of famous contacts in Hyderabad in exchange.

I hope any experienced mongers can help me out here.

Thanks in advance.

ChitinXcitin
02-29-20, 17:14
Had half day free and thought to put it for Johny's use. Was around jubilee hills. Messaged mirror she did not reply. Called her on WA other end somebody started speaking Telugu. I said I know only Hindi and English. She says message me. Which I did & she didn't read. I thought she could converse in Hindi? Then called sp Ga whom I believe is SP D. Asked that time availability. She sent below avg pic which I said no. Messaged Sp Vky he sent many pics. I chose one at shaikpet. He didn't budge below 8 k for one and the hotel he said I checked was very average. I am scared of going to hotels to be frank. So did not go. As a last resort went to precious stone spa.

Precious Stone Spa.

Counter asked 2 k for 60 min. I gave. Bee was busy another 2 hours. Miss noun and Miss Haley were available. Counter suggested Miss Halley so went with her. This spa has doors with bolts. Massage was good. Hints given by good bum massage. Did not budge below 3 k for B2Bin Bday suit. I said OK. B2B was good. She is Thai and has been to many countries. So avoided BBBJ. Told me that her hubby left her and in her country hubby doesn't have to pay for child. (too bad for ladies there). Is this place safe? I asked. It is safe as we don't give sex here she told while rubbing her cat on johny very vigorously. I told to stop as I have PME. Cuddled her and came in her hands.

While leaving noticed they are sleeping there itself in corridor behind curtain. What a sordid life I thought and pitied myself too.

Don't know if I over payed. But took pity at her when she said she had no customers today. It was really slack there at 4. 30 pm when I entered there.

Can brothers tell if (1) mirror know Hindi (2) hows SP vky? (3) hows SP D? Which SP is better?

ChitinXcitin
02-29-20, 17:23
Forgot to tell, I tried 7 G she said come 7.30 pm which wasn't possible for me. Puja Mehandipatnam refused to share pic and said she is not meeting anyone today. Pavani said her father is sick and she is in hospital. Sasi did not reply.

I am beginning to think Mongering is a tough and trying trade.

Discover5121
02-29-20, 18:39
Have contact of this lady from long time but not tired yet due to place problem.

Any one please provide review on her, as she is asking 7 k for 2 HR.

Is she worthy for 7 k for 2 HR and how Is she and how's her service.Hi bro,

I too pinged her, was asking 10 k and was not budging thought not worth for late 30's.

AquaGenius
02-29-20, 18:52
It's indeed a tough job mate. On one weekend I went out from house, called / messaged different numbers I had. No luck. Finally thought I'll go for a MP and went to 2 different spas. As it stands they were all full for the evening. Just spent around 3 hours on roads alone and returned. There are these kind of days.

Forgot to tell, I tried 7 G she said come 7.30 pm which wasn't possible for me. Puja Mehandipatnam refused to share pic and said she is not meeting anyone today. Pavani said her father is sick and she is in hospital. Sasi did not reply.

I am beginning to think Mongering is a tough and trying trade.

AquaGenius
02-29-20, 19:56
Bro,

6 k for that B2B is insanely high. Please take control of little one during desperate times. Never heard 6 k for B2B in all these years. Please don't set wrong expectations.

Hello Guys,

Sand1363
02-29-20, 20:02
Any review on this bird. Known as Pooja a Bangalore hooker. 6 k shot. Thanks in adv.Hi Bro,

Can you please inbox me her contact details.

Thanks in advance!

Sstoryteller
02-29-20, 21:04
Did not budge below 3 k for B2Bin Bday suit.

While leaving noticed they are sleeping there itself in corridor behind curtain. What a sordid life I thought and pitied myself too.

Don't know if I over payed. But took pity at her when she said she had no customers today I reckon you have paid standard price for this place, Miss be actually demands 4 K for B2B+BBJ.

Yes, the staff sleeps in the corridor separated by curtain, unfortunately this has been setup almost since the place has started operations half a decade ago. This place used to have resting chairs behind reception area but they were gone when I visited the place last year.

As most customers ask for Miss be, this chic may not have many customers.

SitaGunjan
03-01-20, 00:38
I know that most of you are good at dating apps. But, just wanted to share something that I came across and what made it work.

P.S. - Not purely for hookups, good conversations with good people are equal for me as well. Different people in our life bring in different perspectives and possibilities.

Well,

To summarise,

Tinder is an application wherein you swipe left for a person whom you are not interested in, and right for a person whom you would like to connect with.

Unless there is a match, you don't know what's happening and this is where most of us are stuck.

So, here is clarity on it..Well I have been using tinder from long time and have managed nearly 93 matches till date out of which I have managed to have sex with just 1 and sex chat with 3-4 girls. Girls who would post Instagram ID's don't ping them thinking you could connect to them easily because all these people who put their insta ID's are just to build up their followers and nothing else clever girls LOL. Recently I have went through a scam on tinder though I haven't paid any amount (you can refer my FR's). I have come across a Russian in Hyderabad on tinder. Her pics matched with a Russian model who is in "Sye ra". Her tinder bio says " Only rich and generous swipe right or follow me on Instagram. Her Instagram bio says " This account is only for work". So approached her saying that am a photographer and if she is interested in shoot and she said yes and asking 10 k /3 hours semi nude shoot and accommodation at star hotel + flight tickets to Delhi from which ever place she is and asking a return ticket too. I tried asking if she is into sugar baby or looking for fun with money involved to which she responded negative. Also she is not sharing her number or anything followed by very delayed replies. If she is not into fun then its waste for paying 10 k+accommodation+flight tickets just for a shoot though am not a photographer or something. Will soon sort it out if she is OK for paid sex or if she is genuine or if it is just another scam. Will keep posted here.

P.S. Don't bombard my inbox with messages asking for her Instagram ID. I will be sharing only after knowing if she is genuine because its waste to share something fake which is not worth. So please Don't ask me for her insta ID.

Blunt Force
03-01-20, 03:07
Hi all,

I have been browsing the forum and came across a mention of sa and ah. So, signed up and went through some profiles.

Some of them sound too good to be true. Reason. Some people are up for a generic conversation at a public place before actually getting into the game.

Received some messages from some members on the sites as well.

Have you ever used these websites? Looking forward to know about your experiences and any advice you may share.Hi sir,

Could you tell me somehow the full name of SA and AH. Thanks.

Erect
03-01-20, 05:28
Any review on this bird. Known as Pooja a Bangalore hooker. 6 k shot. Thanks in adv.Hello!

Have shared Pooja digits with few brothers who PMed me. Please don't flood her wa. Pl ping her only if you want to see her. Else she will climb cloud 9. Cheers and report back with reviews.

BabyKutu
03-01-20, 06:07

Don't know if I over payed. But took pity at her when she said she had no customers today. It was really slack there at 4. 30 pm when I entered there.

Can brothers tell if (1) mirror know Hindi (2) hows SP vky? (3) hows SP D? Which SP is better?Bro,

That's OK price. That spa is safe as hell.

The girls during the day rest behind the curtains, which is quite common to any spa's except that most other spa's have rooms and this one has a separator curtains. Most of the Thai's live in a posh locality 4 BHK flat. Trust me they have a good life and yes all of them have sad stories back home but it is what it is.

So have a good leash on the pockets and maintain price sobriety.

Spunikit2
03-02-20, 03:36
I was in India last October and thanks to some brothers, I got contacts for a couple of Spas with Indian girls. I visited the one in Secbad and had a good time. The other one is in Bhills but I did not have time to visit it.

I will be in India again next month and was wondering if some of the folks will be kind enough to share any more Spa names with Indian girls. I live in San Jose and almost all Spas here are by Chinese / Thai and I am looking for a change.

Please help a brother out and send me some contacts. My PM is open.

BabyKutu
03-02-20, 04:16
Hi sir,

Could you tell me somehow the full name of SA and AH. Thanks.Seeking Arrangements.

Adult Hub.

Estasy
03-02-20, 07:35
Any good chicks or MP contacts in vizag for today. In vizag just for a day. PM active.

DreamyGuy
03-02-20, 08:59
Dear Fellow mongers,

In Hyderabad for a short trip, new to forum as well. Looking for good MPs around hitech city, Madhapur, Gachibowli & Manikonda area? Found few MPs from google but decided to go with ISG members. PM is active. Thanks in advance.

LoverG
03-02-20, 09:25
Thank You for the Update Bro, Hope all well with you.

Nope. She is late 30's. Not skinny at all.

ChitinXcitin
03-02-20, 10:09
Bro,

That's OK price. That spa is safe as hell.

The girls during the day rest behind the curtains, which is quite common to any spa's except that most other spa's have rooms and this one has a separator curtains. Most of the Thai's live in a posh locality 4 BHK flat. Trust me they have a good life and yes all of them have sad stories back home but it is what it is.

So have a good leash on the pockets and maintain price sobriety.Dear Big Bro Babykutu,

Thanks for clarification. I have some more questions. I haven't got to the level of FS here yet. I want to ask what's the right price for the SPs who claim high end. For example SP Vky shared following two pics. The first one he said is 8 k for one (last price). The hotel is not even a star hotel in shaikpet. The next pic I did not ask the charge. So what would you pay for these two examples? I am asking as I don't end up paying twice. Sp G sent gopi bahu pics and was asking 10 k for one. I prefer going to an independent flat or house rather than a hotel. Sp G says he is hosting in independent flat. I don't know Telugu. I want to home on just two or three options for sporadic mongering. Thanks in advance.

Thanks to Sstoryteller and the bro who shared indies numbers with me.

ChitinXcitin
03-02-20, 10:28
Bro,

6 k for that B2B is insanely high. Please take control of little one during desperate times. Never heard 6 k for B2B in all these years. Please don't set wrong expectations.Bro,

When I 'negotiated' with the lady at precious stone, she told me you are getting cheapest here. They are paying 6 k to 8 k at Technique spa. This just for information.

KrishForU
03-02-20, 12:51
Have any one tried sankar reddy post in locanto CFM section?

CoolBobby
03-02-20, 17:41
Hi All,

Visited this SPA starts with LAN at Jhills. Choose aroma. A thai is assigned. Nothing to say much about her. Good Massage with right pressure.

After 40 minutes, she asked if I need extras. Asked for menu, she said HJ+TA 1 k, HJ+TA+BBJ - 2 k. I asked for HJ+TA - 0. 7 k but she didn't come down.

Finally had release, paid and came back. There are other NE therapists. Will try next time.

Damages: 2 k + 1 k.

Enjoy and Be safe.

BabyKutu
03-02-20, 20:31
Bro,

When I 'negotiated' with the lady at precious stone, she told me you are getting cheapest here. They are paying 6 k to 8 k at Technique spa. This just for information.Naaaaa. 3 k-4 k is the standard rate and rest is gold class BS.

BabyKutu
03-02-20, 20:44
Dear Big Bro Babykutu,

I want to home on just two or three options for sporadic mongering. Thanks in advance.

Thanks to Sstoryteller and the bro who shared indies numbers with me.Bro,

I realized in missed tail end questions. Apols.

Mirror. No Hindi or brutish broken version.

SP the. VFM girls, generally 6 K bucket but has become selective now on accepting new clients, he gets good girls and he is a gem of a person so to say and he is my favorite and most trusted SP.

SP V. This one is tricky, he has good stuff but borders on being shady on negotiating. Girls look good in pics and in real as well but not always the bang for Buck for 8 K a pop. Well for the sake of novelty he stocks OK chicks, but on the flip side he demands top dollars for a quickie. Not on my list if you ask me.

SP M - 10 k upwards, generally deals with MILF's and mostly Telugu's. Again a very good guy and place is a fortress, that said 10 K for a MILF. Depends on the power to pay and desperation.

SP S - 3-4 K. Wham bham thank you mam, setup up is typical college setup where you hump your classmate in a 2/2 shack.

Enough INtel I guess, I hope I made it up for my missed answers in the first place.

AquaGenius
03-03-20, 02:12
Bro,

While I feel 6 k itself as high for B2B, 8 and 10 k are insanely high. Again, if there are fellow mongers who will pay so much for a B2B, it is up to their deep pockets and god knows what out of the world experience they get for such exuberant price. As BabyKutu bro mentioned, 3-4 k is mostly the going rate. So, to each his own.

Play safe and happy mongering.

Regards,

AG.

Bro,

When I 'negotiated' with the lady at precious stone, she told me you are getting cheapest here. They are paying 6 k to 8 k at Technique spa. This just for information.

Srisri786
03-03-20, 11:03
Hi,

I have pinged her on Sunday to try her in the eve. She shared a location which is interior to begumpet and stays in 3rd floor. Is her den safe or any suspicious eyes around. She is quoting around 5 h per shot.

Please let me know about her services and safety of the place.

Hardrod81
03-03-20, 12:43
Hi all.

I am back here after a very long hibernation, How s mongering in Hyderabad going on is there any improvements in indie's are its still dominated by SPs.

Hope all of you are getting some great action.

Cheers.

ChitinXcitin
03-03-20, 13:16
Bro,

SP the. VFM girls, generally 6 K bucket but has become selective now on accepting new clients, he gets good girls and he is a gem of a person so to say and he is my favorite and most trusted SP.

SP V. This one is tricky, he has good stuff but borders on being shady on negotiating. Girls look good in pics and in real as well but not always the bang for Buck for 8 K a pop. Well for the sake of novelty he stocks OK chicks, but on the flip side he demands top dollars for a quickie. Not on my list if you ask me.

SP M - 10 k upwards, generally deals with MILF's and mostly Telugu's. Again a very good guy and place is a fortress, that said 10 K for a MILF. Depends on the power to pay and desperation.

SP S - 3-4 K. Wham bham thank you mam, setup up is typical college setup where you hump your classmate in a 2/2 shack.

Enough INtel I guess, I hope I made it up for my missed answers in the first place.Thanks bro,

Have two more questions about SPs. (1) The SP calls me to a place. If I take own car then he would know my reg number. Is it OK? Are there any instances of guy being kala mailed by known SP? What should I do? Whats the algorithm people use? Take a taxi or what?

(2) If SP asks us to go hotel then are we asked ID at reception to allow us to go to the room? Whats the procedure.

Hope you understand as I have never done this before.

Gopi143
03-03-20, 14:58
Dear guys,

How to renew my account, I don't have bitcoins.

Can anyone help me out.

Thanks.

RrVee123
03-03-20, 15:21
One of SP with digits ending 643 had pinged that a Russian bird is arriving and would be available for bang bang. Not very excited due to the multiple reasons. Just an FYI so members who has his number can enjoy. Bird pic attached. Have fun guys and please do post FR if any one visits.

HydPrince
03-03-20, 19:03
I was desperate last week and pinged 4 indies.

For some reason none were available.

Manisha threw tantrums. Savita unable to establish contact through whatsapp chats.

So went to meet siri.

Amazing experience after a long time. I requested her for 1 hour without any inhibitions such as to go out after 2 shots.

I told I want full 1 hour instead of no of shots. She obliged.

Next 1 HR was bliss. There was just so much foreplay involved.

I was smooching and caressing in front of mirror. Watching her arouse was ultimate feeling and better than the deed itself. We did it on bean bag and dressing table.

Almost licked her entire body and pressed every inch to my satisfaction.

Overall quite a thrilling experience. Usually she forces for deed and I don't enjoy the deed without adequate foreplay.

Damages: 5 k. For complete 60 minutes.

BabyKutu
03-03-20, 19:17
Hi,

I have pinged her on Sunday to try her in the eve. She shared a location which is interior to begumpet and stays in 3rd floor. Is her den safe or any suspicious eyes around. She is quoting around 5 h per shot.

Please let me know about her services and safety of the place.Yes location is very safe and secured.

Just that she has mood swings but get her down with 2 pegs and she is a raging horny tigress on the bed. Likes it rough and kinky. Flip side she has not become a bit heavier (not to be mistaken for fat / obese). Get er in a good time and she will lead you to heaven. Watch out for her mood swings and ensure she does not cancel on you.

4 k is top dollar and do not pay more, wait out and negotiate hard.

BabyKutu
03-03-20, 19:25
Thanks bro,

Have two more questions about SPs. (1) The SP calls me to a place. If I take own car then he would know my reg number. Is it OK? Are there any instances of guy being kala mailed by known SP? What should I do? Whats the algorithm people use? Take a taxi or what?

(2) If SP asks us to go hotel then are we asked ID at reception to allow us to go to the room? Whats the procedure.

Hope you understand as I have never done this before.Point 1: HOw does it matter, your car or not, white plate or yellow plate, who cares a damn. Honestly with Vahan entire database is in the open. So really having a car no is nothing really. I have never come across a situation where people got jacked going in a car. You are at a bigger risk getting caught by your family more than SP jacking you. Taxi or Your rig, its your call on what keep you away from your family or known people.

Point 2: Technically no unless he is checking you in which is super rare, so its walk of shame to make your way to the elevator and get away from the prying eyes, if the lifts are access controlled then either he hands over the key card or he escorts you to the room. Either ways it is rare.

Ravinderreddy2
03-04-20, 02:16
Hi guys am going to kerala now can anyone help me getting leads there.

RollerDude
03-04-20, 07:19
I contacted an SP from Locanto who promised me she was independent. Turns out there are several WG working from one place.

I bargained 10 k for a six hour night, 10-4. The first night, after showing me photos of one girl, they messaged me late and told me she wasn't available, but that I should try a different one. I declined.

The second night, they promised to send her at 10, but she didn't show up. They repeatedly told me she was on her way, and then at 1 am, tried to switch to another girl. I declined.

The third night, they promised me 10 pm, told me she was on her way several times, but she never showed. At 1 am, they told me she wasn't coming, saying it was because the taxi got lost and she came back. It offered to send an Uber. They agreed and tried to charge me 1 k for the taxi (it's about 1-200 each way). I declined and they agreed to send her anyway. She arrived at 1:30 am and was exactly like the photos. Early 20's, pretty, mostly fit with a small belly. Very cute and pretty. About 5' tall with a nice ass and nice small tits. She required that I pay first and I did. Mostly GFE with cuddles, but no French kissing at all. She seemed relaxed and casual and we had a fun night for about three hours. No BBBJ was offered and she was strict about condoms, which I liked. DATY no problem, multiple positions, and we massaged each other.

I had my first shot at 4 am, when she immediately changed moods. Not extreme, but just saying okay, call me a cab. I said that I had paid for six hours and she said no. We called the SP and he said 10 k price was for one shot only. We argued and I showed her the message saying 10-4. She said, okay it's 4 now. I argued that she hadn't arrived until 1:30, but they didn't care. I said that I was very disappointed and they didn't care. I had planned on tipping, but did not. She left and everything was okay.

Overall a great experience, but the service was very bad. I'm not sure if this is standard practice here, but it left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I had planned on returning many times, but I will not be returning now if I can find another option. I'm here for another week and interested in trading contacts with anyone who has. Please pm me.

Blossom123
03-04-20, 07:50
With recent cases in Hyderabad, I think we should be more careful with mongering especially MPs.

Playhulk
03-04-20, 09:39
With recent cases in Hyderabad, I think we should be more careful with mongering especially MPs.I was about to post the same. Glad you posted it.

Corona is now real in Hyderabad.

Avoid MPs with Thai therapists.

Exercise extreme causion while mongering.

Playhulk
03-04-20, 09:48
Thanks bro,

Hope you understand as I have never done this before.Clearly you are overthinking bro.

1. Why would trusted SP create such problems. It will hamper his own business.

I nvr thought about these scenarios even while dealing with unknown SPs. Always took my own vehicle.

If you are still doubtful book a cab man.

2. Procedure is simple. Just handover your ID card if asked.

They have prior dealing with SP. So chillax.

BonkHanky
03-04-20, 10:00
Have seen many crack down against Famous cine Artist Sex rackets.

Hope seniors well known about Models are also in to business but the cost on higher end. Have already Posted this query in Chennai And Bangalore to get some more info adding here also.

Came across some FB posts mentioning about wanted Female models, job vacancy for model co-coordinator, female required for Bold Hot shoot and so on.

And have some strike in my mind after reading those posts and models reply in comment section many female models ready for nude photo shoot and ready to act in hot shoots. And there are many event and model coordinators who used to supply females for these kind of particular job.

Big money involved in modelling and their daily expense also too much. To meeting their daily needs many female models are doing hidden Sex works which ever they can grab.

Any idea about these kind of stuffs from seniors and fellow mongers. Or any success stories from these kind of groups in FB or any other forum like twitter and insta.

There are many hidden gems which can be found by spending good time in. And I am more conscious about not to harass any women because with out knowing anything we cannot ask any model in their inbox about meeting nor sexual paid benefit.

Same posted in Chennai forum also because Bangalore I found many posts and FB profiles, hopefully it will help many to find some. Worthy stuff.

Hope seniors will post about this hopefully waiting for it.

SadBoyz
03-04-20, 16:12
So went to meet siri.

. There was just so much foreplay involved.

I was smooching and caressing in front of mirror. Watching her arouse was ultimate feeling and better than the deed itself. We did it on bean bag and dressing table.

Almost licked her entire body and pressed every inch to my satisfaction.

Overall quite a thrilling experience. Usually she forces for deed and I don't enjoy the deed without adequate foreplay.

Damages: 5 k. For complete 60 minutes.Wow that's a tempting FR for someone who has PME and loves foreplay more than the deed itself.

I had tried contacting her once but she's really bad with whatsapp and thanks to the language barrier it's quite hard to fix one with her on phone.

I think she's choosy with DFK, few of the FRs have smooches and few don't.

Is she worth with covered BJ and what about her initiation and involvement? Can I expect good service while being a dead fish?

Please let me know about the dead fish part.

Regards,

Sadboyz.

RockyRambo19
03-04-20, 16:31
Hi everyone!

I joined the forum today although I've been following from few days. Taken a paid subscription today.

I'd say I'm beginner.

Any help from BabyKutu or Sita Gunjan would be highly appreciated. Right now in Vizag but usually I come to Hyderabad every 2 weeks for business purposes. I have no contacts as of now.

Any contact lead from Vizag or Hyderabad would be great. Please DM me. Will surely be reciprocated in future. Thanks.

MRahul84
03-04-20, 17:07
Bro,

Two Thai food coming your city.

Tasty with full service.

Rose pornstar.

Jasmine sexy figure.

Eat fully.

Enjoy mongering.

HydPrince
03-04-20, 20:08
Bro,

Tasty with full service.

Rose pornstar.

Jasmine sexy figure.

Eat fully.

Enjoy mongering.Yeah. She informed.

RockyRambo19
03-04-20, 21:41
Bro,

Tasty with full service.

Rose pornstar.

Jasmine sexy figure.

Eat fully.

Enjoy mongering.MRahul84, bro, do you mean Vizag? If yes, could you please share the contact of Rose and Jasmine? Please DM me.

Sri5657
03-04-20, 22:11
You are amazing bro.

I am glad to have experienced Rose on her last visit. Can't wait to meet Jasmine now.

Bro,

Tasty with full service.

Rose pornstar.

Jasmine sexy figure.

Eat fully.

Enjoy mongering.

Erect
03-05-20, 00:01
Have used and been seeing Locanto for last 5-6 yrs. It's full of scammers except very rare indies. Once we know it's not indie, then call off the trial for good and safe. There are many birds and trusted SP around. Better avoid unknown people rather being sorry later.

Cheers and safely mongering always!

I contacted an SP from Locanto who promised me she was independent. Turns out there are several WG working from one place.

I bargained 10 k for a six hour night, 10-4. The first night, after showing me photos of one girl, they messaged me late and told me she wasn't available, but that I should try a different one. I declined.

The second night, they promised to send her at 10, but she didn't show up. They repeatedly told me she was on her way, and then at 1 am, tried to switch to another girl. I declined.

The third night, they promised me 10 pm, told me she was on her way several times, but she never showed. At 1 am, they told me she wasn't coming, saying it was because the taxi got lost and she came back. It offered to send an Uber. They agreed and tried to charge me 1 k for the taxi (it's about 1-200 each way). I declined and they agreed to send her anyway..

DesiYuva
03-05-20, 04:07
Stay Safe. Raids on Spas as per Telugu popular new paper.

LadCameo
03-05-20, 12:28
New to the forum and got the subscription activated.

I have tried an SP in JH area but was pretty disappointed.

Looking for any mature profiles (MILF's) from fellow brethren. MILF's in MP's are fine as well, can give it a try.

Can provide other SP details and also references in London.

CoolFun
03-05-20, 17:27
Hey all Just want to write my one month mongering update.

Vizag:

Aunty Kousalya: Already wrote the FR, Basically she travels around Rajamundry and Hyderabad, but she came to Vizag as I knew her. Overal very good experience dmg is 3 k.

SP S: Already wrote FR. She has different dens around, thanks to sita bro for sharing. Good exp Enjoyed Aunty S and other girl at her den. Dmg: 2. 5 k together (I should have bargained, as her general charges are only 700 rs per shot).

Hyderabad:

Aunty Rupa: Around 50 years old and below avg and fatty, very much maid type. Her skill for BBBJ are excellent. So go for her only BBBJ and nothing else Dmg: 4 k for 3 times(but i left the place after one shot as she is not my type).

7/ g Anitha: Spoke with her, but she was arrogant and sky high prices of 13 k for threesome for one time. I LOLed and said goodluck and good bye.

Mirror wali shruthi and Siri: Called them several times, but they were unavailable.

Also got Sasi, pavani and chandrika number from forum friends and thanks for the numbers guys, but did not had time to meet them.

Vijayawada: no luck at all even though I requested two times in forum.

So good experience in Vizag, below average exp in Hyderabad and no experience in Guntur / Vijayawada.

I am off to western Europe.

Have fun guys. Good luck.

BurnInMoilite
03-05-20, 19:00
This is about a 10 day old FR. Got the number of a 20 some year old indie who lives in KP area. Contacted and booked an OYO on 100 ft road and took her there. She is tall, fair, handful of assets, but on the fat side. I do not mind this, and I wanted to go slow. She obliged, we had a long foreplay session with hugging light kissing lots of mutual fondling, fingering and she was definitely into the act. After a bit of CBJ (not that great), we got into the act. The downside for me was during miss position, she was just lying there and not letting me come near her to even give a peck anywhere on the face. I however could enjoy the handful boobs and suck on the nips. Most of everything was good, but things went south for me as I have particular requirements, in terms of getting into it together. She told me she partied hard the previous night and was tired, maybe that is the case. As I my friend who had her before had a good experience with her. So all in all a good experience, but could have been great if there was a bit more of cooperation. She does have few other friends that she can arrange, so looking for that in the future.

Report:

Assets: 7/10, tall fair, plump, but not loose.

Act: 6/10, so-so during the deed. Enjoys foreplay and requested more of it.

Damages: 3 k + OYO.Hey bro!

I am into tall girls and it kind of adds extra when the girl is really tall. Just wanted to know how tall Nithya is?

Ty in advance.

JingleBallsy
03-05-20, 19:08
Unable to send PM bro. Could you please clear? Thanks!

SitaGunjan
03-05-20, 23:33
Hey all Just want to write my one month mongering update.

Vizag:

Aunty Kousalya: Already wrote the FR, Basically she travels around Rajamundry and Hyderabad, but she came to Vizag as I knew her. Overal very good experience dmg is 3 k.

SP S: Already wrote FR. She has different dens around, thanks to sita bro for sharing. Good exp Enjoyed Aunty S and other girl at her den. Dmg: 2. 5 k together (I should have bargained, as her general charges are only 700 rs per shot).

Hyderabad:

Aunty Rupa: Around 50 years old and below avg and fatty, very much maid type. Her skill for BBBJ are excellent. So go for her only BBBJ and nothing else Dmg: 4 k for 3 times(but i left the place after one shot as she is not my type).

7/ g Anitha: Spoke with her, but she was arrogant and sky high prices of 13 k for threesome for one time. I LOLed and said goodluck and good bye.

Mirror wali shruthi and Siri: Called them several times, but they were unavailable..Good luck to you too bro.

Those who have PM'ed me for contact of Sophie in January when she left that time I was not willing to give because of no use. Now she is back in town from 8th with her friends. Anyone genuinely wants to try her then can seek contact from me or anyone else from forum. Don't over pay brothers her normal charges is 4 k / shot and 6 k if we ask for anal or rimming. As per a brother here she quoted 4.5/ shot for her friend and 11 k / two shots with anal and rimming and threesome.

Enjoy brothers.

SitaGunjan
03-05-20, 23:37
Bro,

Tasty with full service.

Rose pornstar.

Jasmine sexy figure.

Eat fully.

Enjoy mongering.Yes coming to Hyderabad and not to Vizag (for confirmation).

SitaGunjan
03-05-20, 23:48
Have seen many crack down against Famous cine Artist Sex rackets.

Hope seniors well known about Models are also in to business but the cost on higher end. Have already Posted this query in Chennai And Bangalore to get some more info adding here also.

Came across some FB posts mentioning about wanted Female models, job vacancy for model co-coordinator, female required for Bold Hot shoot and so on.

And have some strike in my mind after reading those posts and models reply in comment section many female models ready for nude photo shoot and ready to act in hot shoots. And there are many event and model coordinators who used to supply females for these kind of particular job.

Big money involved in modelling and their daily expense also too much. To meeting their daily needs many female models are doing hidden Sex works which ever they can grab.

Any idea about these kind of stuffs from seniors and fellow mongers. Or any success stories from these kind of groups in FB or any other forum like twitter and insta.These so called models are into this racket only through well known other model friends who are into this and they never agree to this when some random guy offers to come into sex racket. Although they comment there but when he offers something good or if he tries to pull into this business they would definitely deny. And these days sp's know how we are attracted to models so some unprofessional SP's tries to bring some ordinary girl and make them wear some modern dresses and highly makeup cum photoshop there pics and try to frame them as models and quote high and in reality they are not even worth half of the price they quote.

P.S. they maybe some models into this but this is my personal opinion which I heard from a WG whose SP made her wear modern dresses and framed her as model for money.

Dratini
03-06-20, 01:34
How safe is it monger now, especially when we have all hype around us?

ChitinXcitin
03-06-20, 09:56
New to the forum and got the subscription activated.

I have tried an SP in JH area but was pretty disappointed.

Looking for any mature profiles (MILF's) from fellow brethren. MILF's in MP's are fine as well, can give it a try.

Can provide other SP details and also references in London.Hello bro,

Can you tell who is the SP in JH area with whom you had bad experience? I have two SPs numbers and some Telugu speaking indies. If you want I shall share.

CoolFun
03-06-20, 18:38
Good luck to you too bro.

Those who have PM'ed me for contact of Sophie in January when she left that time I was not willing to give because of no use. Now she is back in town from 8th with her friends. Anyone genuinely wants to try her then can seek contact from me or anyone else from forum. Don't over pay brothers her normal charges is 4 k / shot and 6 k if we ask for anal or rimming. As per a brother here she quoted 4.5/ shot for her friend and 11 k / two shots with anal and rimming and threesome.

Enjoy brothers.Yes bro, One should definitely try Thai / Russian Milfs if they are available and they are the best. If we are gentle and decent, they take us to heaven with their skills.

I am always having fun and wildest fantasies with Russian / thai / vietnam / milfs in Germany.

However always play safe with rubber even oral to avoid herpes.

Good luck all.

ChitinXcitin
03-06-20, 19:07
Hello bro,

Can you tell who is the SP in JH area with whom you had bad experience? I have two SPs numbers and some Telugu speaking indies. If you want I shall share.Sorry. This is a PM response posted as a report by mistake.

Ajay0560
03-06-20, 19:40
Hi,

Please let me know about her services and safety of the place.I am coming to Hyderabad and looking for a company. It would be great if you can share few numbers.

Ajay0560
03-06-20, 19:42
Hi there,

I am visiting Hyderabad and looking for contacts numbers to see a decent girl. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ajay0560
03-06-20, 20:08
Thanks bro,

Hope you understand as I have never done this before.Brother any contact numbers you can share?

CoolBobby
03-07-20, 04:37
Hi there,

I am visiting Hyderabad and looking for contacts numbers to see a decent girl. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.You need to get PM Bro first. Only via PM we can help you.

ChitinXcitin
03-07-20, 06:59
How safe is it monger now, especially when we have all hype around us?Nobody can tell how much risk oneself can take. I am no medic but my judgement is as of now all is well. We need not be afraid of foreigners who have been staying here from before February (eg Miss Halley from spa). They are as good and healthy as us. Lot of rumors and incorrect news around. Personally I am going on day to day without any protection as lakhs in our city are doing. Only care I am taking is more cleanliness and avoiding places where likelihood of any person just coming from abroad. Personally I feel when & if at all, local transmission in city is confirmed (no fake news) above 50 then we have to be very very concerned.

CoolBobby
03-07-20, 08:40
Hi All,

Planning to try one for full night this weekend. Please help me with SP or inde contacts with GFE experience. Happy to reciprocate the contacts from my FR's or if I get any good one's in future.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Srisri786
03-07-20, 10:14
Hi,

Planning to get rid of the excess hair. I used to prefer p den in amerpet for this. Would like see if we can get different contact for this.

Please do share if any location and contact which can offer these hair removal services.

Any upscale centers which are open for Brazilian waxing?

Sri.

LustyMan100
03-07-20, 15:38
Any spa / place recommended near vanasthalipuram?

Ricky0
03-07-20, 18:31
Brother,

Been out of mongering for a while, I've been having quiet a few affaires lately.

I've learnt a lot from women trough this form, been stuck in a tricky situation lately.

Any brother advice would be help full.

There's a MILF in my apartment building, she's wild has affairs under her husband's nose for year now.

The why she looks at me "awww", I know here FB I'the but I can only see her in the lift sometimes.

What should I do brother's?

Happy weekend, cheers.

HydPrince
03-07-20, 20:21
Brother,

Been out of mongering for a while, I've been having quiet a few affaires lately.

I've learnt a lot from women trough this form, been stuck in a tricky situation lately.

There's a MILF in my apartment building, she's wild has affairs under her husband's nose for year now.

The why she looks at me "awww", I know here FB I'the but I can only see her in the lift sometimes.

Happy weekend, cheers.Always ensure they can't reach your family members directly. If they can, better to avoid.

My rule: if they have to reach anywhere near my circle, at least 7 people (7 layers of circles) must be connected in between.

Achilies
03-08-20, 05:42
Hi guys,

Hope you all doing great! It's been long since I have written any report here! Been busy plwith personal work and professional stuff! It's kinda tough when you stay out of Hyderabad and monger! It's all getting leaves enjoy Hyderabad for few days! Present situation become critical for me for regular mongering!

In this gap I have tried few like Pavani most of the forum guys knows her!

And one from why, guda srav got a contact from one of ISGian guy called her and fixed appointment at evening time! Place is OK there was cooler and girl looked decent enough to try! Had a chat for few minutes than we started with light kisses and slowly moved into DFK she is really good at kissing! Enjoyed her lips for few minutes than moved down the body and herad first no from her she said she is not into DATY! So I had to back off than she came upon me gave a good BBJ she did really good at it! Than as usual put up on protection and banged her in missionary and doggy! Paid 2. 5 k per one I really felt worthy!

She looks good light weight! Good BBJ, DFK her positives!

No to DATY. ! Some restrictions on be Suck too! Overall can easily give her a shot! Some of ISGians already tried her!

ChitinXcitin
03-08-20, 05:45
Any spa / place recommended near Vsthalpurm?Dear bro,

I have already tried two, three letter spas there.

Good massage but no chance of extra.

Read my FRs. The way they talked, I felt ashamed even to hint.

I think we live faraway from mongering world.

I had to travel one and half hour for the heck of mongering.

If you get to know indies or spas nearby please PM me.

RichWithYou
03-08-20, 06:49
Long time that I posted here in the forum. Been out and back in the city. Thought of trying some good MP. Did some research and thought of trying one in Mpur on a weekend. There are couple of girls, liked one NI. She has beautiful body.

Did very good massage for first 30 min. Then she popped a question, do you need extras!. I said B2B. She agreed and quickly changed in to one piece. She was on top rubbing all over the body. She is soft & knows how to tease After some time she removed that one piece and asked to rub down & do it with fingers. She was enjoying the session as I was!! Finally did HJ and gave a pleasant hug. Never had a that pleasant GFE in any MP any where, felt very good at the end. Damages: 2 K + 3 K. OK to share if you reciprocate with good leads.

Have safe mongering!!

Sstoryteller
03-08-20, 21:05
You have only 6 FR's during two years of membership but an attitude of contributor with multiple posts each day. In FR you are demanding leads in order to share details of MP you visited.

Meanwhile you are sending PM's asking for specific pointers instead of decoding leads provided in others FR's. I was about to reply your PM with info but after reading your statement seeking trading I have decided to hold back. Learn to share unconditionally and only then you will receive help. This is how almost all Seniors / active contributors here have grown in experience.

Long time that I posted here in the forum. Been out and back in the city.

Ricky0
03-09-20, 04:34
Always ensure they can't reach your family members directlyuiet . If they can, better to avoid.

My rule: if they have to reach anywhere near my circle, at least 7 people (7 layers of circles) must be connected in between.Hope everyone had a good weekend.

True bro, Johny didn't let me think about the family. Thank you for the head up.

Well for now I'll keep it quiet with her.

What happened's will happened.

Up for more suggestions in PM too also.

Have a wonderful day brother, happy holi.

RichWithYou
03-09-20, 04:40
You have only 6 FR's during two years of membership but an attitude of contributor with multiple posts each day. In FR you are demanding leads in order to share details of MP you visited.

Meanwhile you are sending PM's asking for specific pointers instead of decoding leads provided in others FR's. I was about to reply your PM with info but after reading your statement seeking trading I have decided to hold back. Learn to share unconditionally and only then you will receive help. This is how almost all Seniors / active contributors here have grown in experience.Sorry bro, It was not my intention to mean that way. I was not active on the forum and as I mentioned, back recently and have seen you guys are rocking!! I dint have many but I will never hesitant to share. I have observed in the past, too many PM's for one post and seniors advised not to share with all who ping you but to the active contributors. So I have used that sentence just to adhere to the guidelines but nothing else. Thank you!

RyanTawanda
03-09-20, 08:52
I recently ordered a home (I have a small place for such activities, for me and my friends) massage with the full intention of simply getting a massage. Initially asked for an advance I refused. She then agreed to come. Everything started as expected. But then she asked if the little guy needed a massage too. Well, why not. She said 1000, I said okay, then she started offering more, B2B (Total 1400). I said sure, She offered full service (Total 4000). I declined, She was not a looker by any definition.

She started B2B on top, she was enjoying herself, but it was nothing to write home about.

Then she asked if I wanted to be on top. I agreed. After a few minutes, she asked if I had a rubber. I stopped and said I won't pay extra. She said she wanted it. I thought, maybe I should be charging her. We then proceeded with the act. She was nice and friendly.

Not to be repeated.

Massage: 4/10.

Body: Plump 3/10.

Tits: 4/10.

Service: 4/10.

Total cost 3100 -Massage and extras.

Provider number ending 341- whatsapp symbol SS.

MieGandalf
03-09-20, 09:29
Met Pavani last week!

Big boobs. Boob lover alert!

She could not meet at her place as her father was unwell and staying with her, so met at Mehdiplace at her friend's place.

She asked if I wanted a 3 some with her friend. Friend didn't look that great so politely declined.

Good foreplay.

Report card:

Looks: 7/10. Average looking HW.

DFK- 8/10: I wasn't into it this time.

BBJ- 8/10. Good BBJ. Looks into your eyes during BBJ.

Boobs: 9/10 : big and soft.

Cat: 7/10. Not tight.

Body: 7/10.

Service: 8/10. Service was good as always.

Damage 2.5 k / shot. I'm more of a regular with her now.

WIR- Definitely, on a dry day!

BabySearch
03-09-20, 10:15
This was happened one month back. The bong girl from Begumpet Ma*a introduced one girl as his friend as independent and told to come in her area in begumpet. In pics she looks young and good. Deal was 3 k / one, so I reached there and realised this as SP girl. Th.

Ere was one more girl and some SP was operating. Anyhow I went ahead as it took almost 1 hour to reach there.

Its was almost similar girl but she was dead fish. No lights allowed in room its dark there. Its was below average service. Did covered BJ for 5 min and finished in missionary. Its waste of money and time. Pics attached.

Now I see her with another SP who runs a blog.

LadCameo
03-09-20, 10:33
Brethren,

Am in Vijayawada currently, any references please. Mature profiles appreciated.

Frank Martin
03-09-20, 11:50
Hi Ricky,

Don't rush, don't keep expectations. Girls don't like when we behave like it's obvious. Start with smile and Hello. Have good conversations. It slowly leads to good fun. In between make sure to show that you have special feelings for her.

Frank.

Brother,

Happy weekend, cheers.

Hardrod81
03-09-20, 21:12
Well few years back I was able to crack one aspiring model who was in autoexpo event in Hitex and thru her was able to get her friend also, yes indie's are there but its like fishing in muddy waters and its always very rare to catch them but once you catch one and establish a good and long rapport then you struck gold mine trust me one will lead to another 3 easily and those 3 will lead you to another 2 . But indie's come at very high cost these two girls charged 20 k for 4 hour session and never came less than 12 k individually for single session.

This girl got married and moved on and the entire contact list got frozen.

What Aarantagalog was trying to say is we can find one of these models and offer them a modelling assignment and from there on take it further depends on ones talent which I am sure will end in 200 % on valley between two legs, But it needs lots of time investment and lots of trail and error. But one thing these models won't come cheap they know how crazy is demand for indie and model why SP push even village ones as model to customers, these girls will charge a premium for what ever pound of flesh we try to get from them.

These so called models are into this racket only through well known other model friends who are into this and they never agree to this when some random guy offers to come into sex racket. Although they comment there but when he offers something good or if he tries to pull into this business they would definitely deny. And these days sp's know how we are attracted to models so some unprofessional SP's tries to bring some ordinary girl and make them wear some modern dresses and highly makeup cum photoshop there pics and try to frame them as models and quote high and in reality they are not even worth half of the price they quote.

P.S. they maybe some models into this but this is my personal opinion which I heard from a WG whose SP made her wear modern dresses and framed her as model for money.

Hardrod81
03-09-20, 21:14
Long time how are you rahul ji, miss those days of whatsapp group chats and how's things in Delhi? Now you are sharing your happiness with hyderabad city also national roaming

Bro,

Tasty with full service.

Rose pornstar.

Jasmine sexy figure.

Eat fully.

Enjoy mongering.

Hardrod81
03-09-20, 21:30
Mongering was always unsafe irrespective of there is Woo han virus COVID-19 or not. So nothing changes just that this new virus spread in much easier way if the person is infected which increases chances very high, the more this phobia spreads its only good for mongers less buyer in the market and sellers will have to drop prices to get some revenue or shut stop for sometime, who ever is desperate will be the looser in this game for sure.

How safe is it monger now, especially when we have all hype around us?

Hardrod81
03-09-20, 21:36
Though the option looks tempting you are risking your personal life, Rule no 1 Don't shit where you eat which is trying to get into extra marital affair at workplace or in your neighbourhood, With lots of my personal experience its better to stay away from such women, the one who takes such risk of sleeping around her husband nose won't hesitate to put you in trouble in front of your family if she is caught by her husband. Its risk worth not taking at all.

Brother,

Happy weekend, cheers.

Vijay15
03-10-20, 02:23
Met Pavani last week!

Big boobs. Boob lover alert!

She could not meet at her place as her father was unwell and staying with her, so met at Mehdiplace at her friend's place.

She asked if I wanted a 3 some with her friend. Friend didn't look that great so politely declined.

Good foreplay.

Report card:

Looks: 7/10. Average looking HW.

DFK- 8/10: I wasn't into it this time.Hi brethren. Nice FR on Pavani after a long time. I saw a recent photo graph of her. It seems she has lost her tightness of body. Is it so or she has that ooph factor in body. Please share.

WannaDate11
03-10-20, 07:06
Tried some Thai food that has come from Delhi for a few days to Hyderabad. Found details on MR and easy chat on WA, fixed time and location shared just prior to reaching. Safe location actually very surprised by it. The photo was a bit photoshopped, very nice massage followed by DT-BJ and FS in different positions. Open for backdoor action as well.

Good for one time try. Comes to Hyderabad every few months.

LaunchLive
03-10-20, 07:27
Hi folks,

I am going to take my GF to body massage. I am looking for a place which offers couple massage and then I can bang my GF after it.

Any quick ideas?

Ravinderreddy2
03-10-20, 13:26
Those you want to meet Thai S can text me privately in message.

BabySearch
03-10-20, 15:11
Hi brethren. Nice FR on Pavani after a long time. I saw a recent photo graph of her. It seems she has lost her tightness of body. Is it so or she has that ooph factor in body. Please share.I met her a couple of months back. She is friendly and talkitive with good attitude. She is around 38 years old and has big belly. She declined BBJ to me saying that she don't do it. I also didn't forced her. Its ok service.

She know about forum and if you became friendly she will request you to post report about her.

MM333
03-10-20, 17:00
Hi Sita,

Till what dates is she available at Hyderabad to enable me to plan trip for this special girl & her friend.

M3.

Good luck to you too bro.

Enjoy brothers.

RohanM
03-10-20, 17:12
Is that possible in Hyderabad?

Vishyb90
03-10-20, 18:15
Guys,

Shilpi is quoting 10 K for an HR for 2 shots. She's saying that this is her standard now and everyone is paying. Not sure whether that is truly the case. Can someone let me know whether this is actually true and whether it would be worth paying that much for her.

MythBuster
03-10-20, 18:31
Has any one tried the girl in the picture?

Goes by the name of the first Indian miss universe.

Also, any one tried SP number ending with 28 or 383. Searching the posts gave no results.

BabyKutu
03-10-20, 18:58
Guys,

Shilpi is quoting 10 K for an HR for 2 shots. She's saying that this is her standard now and everyone is paying. Not sure whether that is truly the case. Can someone let me know whether this is actually true and whether it would be worth paying that much for her.6 K is the best price for her. I know some have paid her much more than 10 K however this is super high considering she is average looks and service wise.

Roadside Romeo
03-10-20, 19:10
Hi folks,

I am going to take my GF to body massage. I am looking for a place which offers couple massage and then I can bang my GF after it.

Any quick ideas?Am assuming you are looking to do the deed at the massage parlour itself? Lots of MPs (those that provide extras or otherwise) provide options for couple massages. Many of these have shower rooms attached in the room. Long back I had the same fancy as yours. Me and GF went to the boulder hills spa. After the massage, we locked up the room from inside and did a nice quickie in the shower room. Still remember that day. Very arousing and satisfying experience. Walked out with a big grin on our faces.

CooperKhan24
03-10-20, 20:04
Mongering was always unsafe irrespective of there is Woo han virus COVID-19 or not. So nothing changes just that this new virus spread in much easier way if the person is infected which increases chances very high, the more this phobia spreads its only good for mongers less buyer in the market and sellers will have to drop prices to get some revenue or shut stop for sometime, who ever is desperate will be the looser in this game for sure.Agreed! Stay away from mongering for at least a month.

Stay Safe.

CooperKhan24
03-10-20, 20:07
Hi,

Planning to get rid of the excess hair. I used to prefer p den in amerpet for this. Would like see if we can get different contact for this.

Please do share if any location and contact which can offer these hair removal services.

Any upscale centers which are open for Brazilian waxing?

Sri.Any additional pointer for p den?

Lucky343
03-10-20, 20:56
Hi fellow mongers,

First Of all Thanks to Sita Gunjan and Ravinder Reddy for sharing the Contacts.

Last time when Sita shared this number, I was unable to meet her due to my work. Now she again texted me saying she is available in Hyderabad till Thursday.

So I been There, Done IT, Left it.

When I text her she told that she has other girls too. She send me few pics which I shared now.

The pics in the photos are different, so don't go with pics.

First One:

Did the massage. Very talkative. A bit Tummy.

She gives average massage. When She gives me blow job, she blowing very fast which I got the erectness but I am not ejaculating. She tried and tried and asked me to fuck her.

Second One:

Tight / Small boobs. Good Physique. Open to new positions.

The Girl was young when compared to others. She has excellent Massage techniques. She massage me for 30 min and oide on top of me. Then Doggy then missionary.

I would recommend to go for the 2nd.

Place: Neat, Hygiene, very much secured. Its near to Wipro Circle, Gachibowli.

Cost: I didn't the cost which Sita mentioned earlier. She said 6 K. I didn't bargain.

Massage: 1st One - 6/10,2nd One - 9/10.

Pussy: Both are loose. But I love their expression when I fuck them.

Price: 6 K per shot (I lately read Sita's post on the price. Also regarding the anal. I am little hesitant to ask for anal).

No time constraint at all.

What need you more when you have full AC, full B2B Massage.

Few Minus: 1st one didn't permit me to touch her pussy.

PLUS: They Maintain the place very well (Use soft napkins to clear your dick, They clean every time, They handle with care of your cum) and chilled AC with Sponge bed.

At the end, Thanks to SITA and Ravinder Reddy. SITA I owe you one, Let me know if you need any thing from me. Me and Ravinder Reddy in Touch.

SitaGunjan
03-10-20, 21:39
Hi Sita,

Till what dates is she available at Hyderabad to enable me to plan trip for this special girl & her friend.

M3.Today is her last day in Hyderabad I. E, 11th but can ask her if she is extending.

Wingmanhyd
03-11-20, 04:31
Hello brothers,

I am just joined here, Good to see all your posts planning to take subscription soon, would love to contribute to this forum, I have been mongering from last 3 years online offline references SP's. Eager to share the knowledge and to learn.

Wingmanhyd
03-11-20, 04:55
Have any one tried sankar reddy post in locanto CFM section?Was drunk one weekend regular SP not in town, saw this post on locanto, claims to be a student, but in person looks like a rag picker / a girl from tribal hamlet but again jhonny ruling the mind took her to oyo as she don't have place. Once in the room when I came close to her she had unbearable body odur, looks very petite maid quality. Quickly finished deed she is a dead fish on bed and leaks a lot which is also stinking bid good bye.

Damages 3 k +1.5 k oyo.

Pussy very loose.

Boobs - 404 error not found (flat chest).

Charges 3 k.

WIR No way.

P.S: all CFM section in locanto is actually SP's posing hookers as a couple. With very few exceptions.

Nwkdblk
03-11-20, 06:05
Bros,

Can anyone share a good and safe place to get Bhang in Hyderabad? You can PM me directly on the info. Thanks a lot and Safe Mongering Brothers.

Cheeers.

AquaGenius
03-11-20, 06:16
Yeah, she is quoting way too high bro. From FRs I could make out she isn't so great and also has tendency to cancel plans. Hence, did not go ahead even though I bargained for 7 k per 2 pops. Don't overpay. Try and stick to as minimal as possible. Curious to see her pics. Would be great if a fellow monger has and can share pics.

Guys,

Shilpi is quoting 10 K for an HR for 2 shots. She's saying that this is her standard now and everyone is paying. Not sure whether that is truly the case. Can someone let me know whether this is actually true and whether it would be worth paying that much for her.

Anand1236
03-11-20, 06:18
Those you want to meet Thai S can text me privately in message.Quoting 7 k, not sure if I can make it today. But before going I want to check. Is it safe at their place? They sent a hotel address in GB.

WonderWomanFan
03-11-20, 08:07
Hi,

Take a couple massage therapy at O spa from NB. Book an appointment. They will offer you professional massage and then ask you to take a bath and leave. This will give you 15 to 20 minutes to do a quickie know the shower. Hope this helps.

Hi folks,

Any quick ideas?

SitaGunjan
03-11-20, 10:15
Hi fellow mongers,

First Of all Thanks to Sita Gunjan and Ravinder Reddy for sharing the Contacts.

Last time when Sita shared this number, I was unable to meet her due to my work. Now she again texted me saying she is available in Hyderabad till Thursday.

So I Been There, Done IT, Left it.

When I text her she told that she has other girls too. She send me few pics which I shared now.

The pics in the photos are different, so don't go with pics.

First One:

Did the massage. Very talkative. A bit Tummy.

She gives average massage. When She gives me blow job, she blowing very fast which I got the erectness but I am not ejaculating. She tried and tried and asked me to fuck her.

Second One:.Thanks to Hyderabad forum brothers for being so helpful. I have asked help for few members and one of them is Ravinder reddy bro too. But busy these days so couldn't even reply to him msg. Am sorry Ravinder reddy bro and thanks to everyone who helped me promptly.

DesiYuva
03-11-20, 10:23
Massage: 1st One - 6/10,2nd One - 9/10.

Pussy: Both are loose. But I love their expression when I fuck them.

Few Minus: 1st one didn't permit me to touch her pussy.Due to personal time constraint was able to meet only one. Last time I met Rose, as others mentioned she is absolute gem and this time I went see 2nd lady n0n!

Service wise new lady is good but Rose was much better. Rose usually don't give massage but she allow so much of cuddling and maintain conversations. Rose allows if you have any request and I surprised why she didn't allow to touch, I had DATY with both of them without any complaint.

New lady looks better than Rose but Rose service is best for sure. Contact Rahul Or Sita.

I would overall rate Rose 8/10 New Lady 7/10.

Place: Safe and secure.

WIR: Definitely Rose, may be next visit.

Achilies
03-11-20, 11:23
Hi guys,

Hope you all doing well!

Looks like nothing has working in Hyderabad for me! I'm staying in my friends in gbowli so thought of trying rose Delhi had a chat with her about damages there is lot of confusions regarding damages there are 3 available including her friends be clear whom you want to meet and damages!

Actually I had a plan of meeting ISG friends too, after meeting rose. Looks like luck had a different script! I called rose just after reaching place and she asked me to wait for few minutes as she had a another customer! While I was waiting one bolero vehicle while taking reverse hit on my bike situation was worst as my leg caught between wall and bike for few minutes I felt its end for me! I screamed like hell then driver got to know that he has struck something! Got hit on leg but I was fine. But bike got damaged. Had lot of argue even had small fight there! Than he agreed to pay the loss took that driver along with me to service centre expenditure was nearly 8 k,but driver refused to pay 8 k he started telling his sad family stories got down on his knees to leave him as his salary is 10 k per month! I had no option took only 1 k from him left the place gave bike to service centre actually it was my friends bike that made me more tensed!

Anyway went for deed but lost 7 k without doing anything some days are not for you this is one of example, this is first major damage of my whole riding experience! No matter how careful you'll be on road some idiots will ruin your day!

I'll try to meet her again if possible thanks sita bro, and Ravinder bro for thier references!

Thank you all. Careful guys roads are never safe!

MRahul84
03-11-20, 15:20
Those you want to meet Thai S can text me privately in message.Bro,

Share contact.

Want to try.

Enjoy mongering.

MM333
03-11-20, 15:34
Sita confirm please if extension.

M3.

Today is her last day in Hyderabad I. E, 11th but can ask her if she is extending.

LoverBoyK099
03-11-20, 20:29
I am new to the site. Please share indie contacts in Guntur or Vijayawada.

Seshugadu1
03-11-20, 23:12
Hi all,

Just now registered in this forum, seems very confusing while reading all messages here. First of all got to know that we need to pay subscription fee to send message or view the images. But it is showing 25 $ for an year, is it right need to pay almost 2 K for subscription only? However, I couldn't see any online payment option then how to pay the fee?

Next all are using short form of words in their posts, kind of confusing and not getting what they are referring exactly.

Is there any Help section how could we use exactly this forum?

I'm almost known Loc / Skok adds and I hate those cheap goats so seriously searching for high profiles like TV / Serial actress or models. Can I get those range of profiles here? Or this is also some large forum like big UI and same as Loc / Skok adds? Please educate me to use this forum.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Anand1236
03-12-20, 05:46
Hi there,

Can I get any independent contacts near KP area. Not interested in brokers or SPs. If you know any such contacts, I will invite them to my place. I am new to the forum and subscription.

Yesterday I couldn't make it due to few other reasons. Thanks to sita and ravindra for references.

This time if I get independent, if there is in chance, I will ask them to come to my place. If there are also any home massage ladies, need the contact.

Thanks in advance.

BaronK
03-12-20, 07:53
Firstly thanks to Sita bro for sharing the contact. Pinged her in WA and response was fast and fixed the time.

She shared location over WA and it is very secure and am surprised by the location. Got through security with no questions asked and entered the room and it is very good. There are total 3 Thai's available Rose, Jasmine and Rita (probably). Done with the payment and Here comes Rose looks wise not pretty though, initially she suggested to try any of her friends but I insisted for her only and she happily agreed and the next 40 minutes is bliss.

She gave good massage for 15 minutes and followed by BBBJ, DATY, Missonary, WOT and Doggy. Finally finished by CIM. This is purely bliss.

Damage - 5 K / Per shot, I checked with the person there in the room about the cost being 4 K earlier he said this time she has increased the cost.

Moon50
03-12-20, 09:00
Hello guys,

Searched the blog for Mirrorwali pics but couldn't find any, can anyone kindly post her pics if it is not an issue.

CitizenBane
03-12-20, 15:00
Hi,

Has anyone tried Shilpi's friend Sneha? Last time I texted Shilpi, she said she is busy and have me her friends number. I haven't tried either. Could someone please share the scorecards or either?

LaunchLive
03-12-20, 15:01
Sounds like fun.

Which spa do you recommend me?

Am assuming you are looking to do the deed at the massage parlour itself? Lots of MPs (those that provide extras or otherwise) provide options for couple massages. Many of these have shower rooms attached in the room. Long back I had the same fancy as yours. Me and GF went to the boulder hills spa. After the massage, we locked up the room from inside and did a nice quickie in the shower room. Still remember that day. Very arousing and satisfying experience. Walked out with a big grin on our faces.

RahulRocks
03-12-20, 18:13
Checked on NB there is deal for 999 on this spa. This is located on road no 36 jhills. It's name two numbers one is 7.

Has anyone visited this spa? Any feedback on this place, is this pure professional or any therapist to look for special service?

Please share your feedback.

Kalyanram1338
03-12-20, 19:46
Girl name Trisha from Attapur in seeking app asking for.

10 k for 2 shots. Any reviews? Digits ending with 563.

KrishnaChaitu
03-12-20, 19:51
Hello folks,

I am new to mongering in Hyderabad, so need some real help from older folks in the community. I am looking for a spa with FS. I am willing to pay higher price for a very good girl if I can get any. Please suggest. I am sooo happy to be part of this forum and you will hear a lot from me later.

Thanks.

Vbz2014
03-12-20, 22:02
Hello brothers, it's been quiet some time since I went on mongering adventure.

Today I wanted only good massage, was not expecting anything fancy.

Started late, went to this spa infront of pa ¢e hopsital mpur.

There I saw quiet number of spas.

Any update on backery spa? It was closed by 8.

There was one in uk0 bank building in front of obc bank, any update on that?

There on E sap near metro, but I wanted to try new place.

I went to this one on first floor, in gully next to obc.

Counter asked 1500 for 45 min.

Reduced to 1300 on asking.

Went in, asked for therapist who know good massage.

Changed, lied on bed, Ms. I came, this muslm womn probably in early 30's. Little chubby, not to my likings.

Didn't talk much. Masage skills were good not professional though.

Asked If I want bum mssg, I said ok, pulled dispo up, caught my balls, I tried to loosen it, she asked if I want to remove it, yes I said, there go dispo.

Good bum msg with adequate attention to swipe area and she did give good soft touch to Johnny and balls. There I knew there will be extra.

Unlike usual, I didn't expect much as I would from young girl, hence couldn't get hard upon teasing.

Asked for extras, I was told 3 k for b2 b, HJ+TA for 2 k, HJ 1. 5 K.

I was not much in mood, told her too much for me, will pass.

She asked how much I'm willing to pay, anyways I was planning to tip her, as she said it was her slow day at work.

Settled for 1. 1 k HJ+TA.

Weird thing, but saw this big fungus patch right below her Rt boob, didn't touch anymore, finished, took shower.

Towel were not washed, smells of rotten oil, literally wiped myself with tissue and my own t shirt!

She said they have NI girls, went home for holi, will come back in 2 weeks.

Overall will prefer some other place than this!

Can anyone suggest me good massage MP? With price range upto 1-1. 5 k? Will do without extras.

Cheers.

Play safe!

DarkKalel
03-13-20, 03:46
Hello brothers, it's been quiet some time since I went on mongering adventure.

Today I wanted only good massage, was not expecting anything fancy.

Started late, went to this spa infront of pa e hopsital mpur.

There I saw quiet number of spas.

Any update on backery spa? It was closed by 8.

There was one in uk0 bank building in front of obc bank, any update on that?

There on E sap near metro, but I wanted to try new place.

I went to this one on first floor, in gully next to obc.

Counter asked 1500 for 45 min.I have been to e-spa next to metro station a couple of times, they give a good massage and the girls claim they only got TA and HJ not sure if I had bad luck or that's true.

Charges 1.5 k for massage, 1 K-1.5 K for extras.

River spa in SCM is professional or at least I couldn't crack extras there.

Both these spas are clean.

Tripdrip
03-13-20, 11:43
Hi guys,

My first time in Hyderabad. And also fairly new to this forum but have been a silent reader.

I have this number of African girl number ending with 944. Has anyone sampled her?

Would be great if anyone already did try. Since it's my first time here I want to know.

What's legit and safe. She has asked for 4 k one shot.

Thanks in advance.

Arghzme
03-13-20, 12:55
Sounds like fun.

Which spa do you recommend me?Try The cloud spa.

Jhongage
03-13-20, 15:06
Hi,

Has anyone tried Shilpi's friend Sneha? Last time I texted Shilpi, she said she is busy and have me her friends number. I haven't tried either. Could someone please share the scorecards or either?Friends,

Stay away and lets not contact Shilpi and Sneha anymore.

She feels her pussy has suddenly developed some silver lining and.

Is demanding 10 K for a hour which is not worth for her.

Her demands are rapidly growing she has become on model now.

So appreciate if we all can show her where she belongs.

Safe Banging.

Cheers!!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

BurnInMoilite
03-13-20, 18:01
Hi guys,

My first time in Hyderabad. And also fairly new to this forum but have been a silent reader.

I have this number of African girl number ending with 944. Has anyone sampled her?

Would be great if anyone already did try. Since it's my first time here I want to know.

What's legit and safe. She has asked for 4 k one shot.

Thanks in advance.Fake. The photo is of Ugandan singer.

TongueTornedo
03-13-20, 18:23
Thanks to Coolfun bro for sharing this contact. BTW which as little while ago and just to mismatch timeline I m posting this lately.

After having a hard negotiation and chitchat she agreed for 10 k - 2 shots. So went to her place and she welcomed with a warm smile and after usual talk she bragged a bit about her upcoming project offer and some pics regarding it.

The most enjoyable part of banging her was everything is on table and as she petite comfortable with different positions. Good pleaser but during second shot she got a call and rushed me to end the deed fast. Started of in bedroom and ended up in kitchen. Nice GFE except in the end where we had to rush. Over all good and worth the hype with only disappointment as one of recent brother said in one post 404 error not found. Boobs.

Looks - 8.

Boobs - 6.

GFE - 9.

VFM - 8.

WIR. Maybe if she agrees to lower the price.

Arghzme
03-14-20, 04:26
I have been to e-spa next to metro station a couple of times, they give a good massage and the girls claim they only got TA and HJ not sure if I had bad luck or that's true.

Charges 1.5 k for massage, 1 K-1.5 K for extras.

River spa in SCM is professional or at least I couldn't crack extras there.

Both these spas are clean.This E spa is my personal fav in the Madhapur Hi-tech Area. Have gotten really lucky a couple times. However staff been limited off late.

GrafOrlok
03-14-20, 05:19
Fake. The photo is of Ugandan singer.These people are the world most experienced scammers, and very good at it. I normally do an image search and can find the source of the image. This image is from (at) vinka official (without spaces) insta account. Recently I found another one (at) ashmusy. Good pics to look through though! .

Seshugadu1
03-14-20, 05:34
This E spa is my personal fav in the Madhapur Hi-tech Area. Have gotten really lucky a couple times. However staff been limited off late.TWo Spa names starting with E in Mdapur area, please confirm 1 (Eleg) or 2 (Env)? Really wanted to try today or 2 maro. Also if there is anyone who does well, please let me know.

Abhisheen52
03-14-20, 06:40
Hi friends,

New to this forum, read many of your comments from past 3 months.

Had encountered many cases but majority of it seems to be Fake and Fraud.

Many had their Best experience from this forum, Can any of you share the contact of indies in Hyderabad with safe place want to experience it.

Thanks in advance.

Note: Private messaging is active and can contact.

Arghzme
03-14-20, 07:06
These people are the world most experienced scammers, and very good at it. I normally do an image search and can find the source of the image. This image is from (at) vinka official (without spaces) insta account. Recently I found another one (at) ashmusy. Good pics to look through though! .You can be assured that every African photo on these dating website is fake. However most girls do exist. Specially if they come from the Sun City area. I've tried a couple of them now. They were half decent. Having tried Angie from Delhi, our Hyderabad girls do not even come close.

Happy mongering!

Arghzme
03-14-20, 07:09
Guys it's been a while since I got some. Anyone recommend any good MPs with a nice relaxing massage and FS? Or any new indies worth trying?

Happy to reciprocate in any way I can.

PuneMonger69
03-14-20, 08:41
So,

I have been contacting Anita for a long time for threesome but she isn't responding.

I have planning to kme Tom to Hyderabad.

I am also booking a room.

So.

Guys advise me should I wait for her.

She is saying 8 k for threesome.

Should I go with Shruti OO Mirrorwali.

But I don't have any of girls contact.

Please help.

Arghzme
03-14-20, 13:57
Guys can someone help me with the 170 Sp (Dinesh). He had messaged me his new number but for some reason I didn't save it and have now misplaced it. I have his old digits, but he ain't responding. And the member who initially shared the 170 number has his inbox full.

Thanks in advance!

Arghzme
03-14-20, 14:00
Friends,

Stay away and lets not contact Shilpi and Sneha anymore.

She feels her pussy has suddenly developed some silver lining and.

Is demanding 10 K for a hour which is not worth for her.

Her demands are rapidly growing she has become on model now.

So appreciate if we all can show her where she belongs.

Safe Banging.

Cheers!!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!Last time I did her for 7 k. She has a market at this price I think. She's got a good personality, the kind you would talk to before banging. And also she offers BBBJ and Rimming and also DATY and Rimming on her. And a 69 with rimming etc.

Basically unlike most of the girls service wise (atleast the girls discussed here).

SexyRider
03-14-20, 14:16
Thanks to Coolfun bro for sharing this contact. BTW which as little while ago and just to mismatch timeline I m posting this lately.

After having a hard negotiation and chitchat she agreed for 10 k - 2 shots. So went to her place and she welcomed with a warm smile and after usual talk she bragged a bit about her upcoming project offer and some pics regarding it.

The most enjoyable part of banging her was everything is on table and as she petite comfortable with different positions. Good pleaser but during second shot she got a call and rushed me to end the deed fast. Started of in bedroom and ended up in kitchen. Nice GFE except in the end where we had to rush. Over all good and worth the hype with only disappointment as one of recent brother said in one post 404 error not found. Boobs.

Looks - 8.

Boobs - 6.

GFE - 9.

VFM - 8.

WIR. Maybe if she agrees to lower the price.For how many hours?

MM333
03-14-20, 16:59
I appreciate to the point & crisp write up.

It clears all doubts & identifies dependable ones.

Thank you Senior Babykuttu.

M3.

I wish other s reading these posts also learn to be clear & concise like this write up.

M3.

Bro,

Enough INtel I guess, I hope I made it up for my missed answers in the first place.

Arghzme
03-14-20, 18:20
TWo Spa names starting with E in Mdapur area, please confirm 1 (Eleg) or 2 (Env)? Really wanted to try today or 2 maro. Also if there is anyone who does well, please let me know.Eleg. Try M there. Hear good reviews. Haven't tried myself though.

Mmahesh3387
03-14-20, 20:45
Hi, anyone can provide info or digits in Dallas area, thanks in advance.

Tripdrip
03-14-20, 21:25
You can be assured that every African photo on these dating website is fake. However most girls do exist. Specially if they come from the Sun City area. I've tried a couple of them now. They were half decent. Having tried Angie from Delhi, our Hyderabad girls do not even come close.

Happy mongering!Thanks for the heads up, thanks for saving my ass! Really appreciate. And yes they are from son city.

Was sent another pic. Think I shall pass this whole sketchy scene involving Africans and fake pics.

I only here till Tuesday, don't know if I can find a legit SP. Any sort of help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Abhisheen52
03-15-20, 05:53
Greetings of the day,

New to this forum, read many of your Cmnts from past months.

Want to have the best experience, can any of you share the digits of indies in Hyderabad with place in private (Senior members help me in getting the best).

Thanks in advance.

StillWaiting
03-15-20, 06:19
Guys,

Shilpi is quoting 10 K for an HR for 2 shots. She's saying that this is her standard now and everyone is paying. Not sure whether that is truly the case. Can someone let me know whether this is actually true and whether it would be worth paying that much for her.That's not her usual price whenever she takes break and comes back she increase her quote. I used to fuck her for 4-5 k. I feel that her number got spread and there were multiple people started contacting her in a short span of time made her to feel like princess. I bet for the latest price she's quoting one can hook up with actress or models. Shilpi isn't that great or service is not much appreciable. If I were you I would simply.

Reject her quote and try others (in other words lady go fuck yourself).

Guys don't even contact her.

Coming to her friend Sneha I would say that she looks like a road side hooker. I didn't even consider her only thing is they both are educated and we'll versed in English, expect you to give respect and have loads of attitude. And I would say attitude doesn't help anyone.

Rest is up to you all whether to burn your hands or use your hands.

Ganatram
03-15-20, 06:33
Hi bros,

Am put up in Hyderabad for the next 3 weeks, Its pretty dry here with relation to spa / massages, Appreciate if you some Seniors can share contact of some good.

Spas / massage centers here.

Will surely reciprocate in Delhi / NCR & Bangalore.

Cheers!

Ganatram.

Tripdrip
03-15-20, 11:55
Hi All,

Visited this SPA starts with LAN at Jhills. Choose aroma. A thai is assigned. Nothing to say much about her. Good Massage with right pressure.

After 40 minutes, she asked if I need extras. Asked for menu, she said HJ+TA 1 k, HJ+TA+BBJ - 2 k. I asked for HJ+TA - 0. 7 k but she didn't come down.

Finally had release, paid and came back. There are other NE therapists. Will try next time.

Damages: 2 k + 1 k.

Enjoy and Be safe.Hey bro,

I am new here only for another 2 days. Does the 2nd part of name of the place starts with 'W' ? Also did you buy an offer from nearbuy for massage or their rack rate with taxes is itself 2 k.

Thanks in advance.

Ravinderreddy2
03-15-20, 15:41
This girl is available from a known sp any one want to try. He is saying 10k short and 30k night

RahulRocks
03-15-20, 18:08
Dear friends,

Please avoid visiting spa for next few weeks. We have few positive cases in Hyderabad. Let's together stop its spread.

Don't visit spa, parlour etc for few weeks.

Take care.

Rahul.

Iphonex
03-16-20, 01:20
Hello brother,

You can go with Mirror wali shruti. I enjoyed to my heart last time. Pinged you few contacts.

So,

I have been contacting Anita for a long time for threesome but she isn't responding.

I have planning to kme Tom to Hyderabad.

I am also booking a room.

So.

Guys advise me should I wait for her.

She is saying 8 k for threesome.

Should I go with Shruti OO Mirrorwali.

But I don't have any of girls contact.

Please help.

CoolBobby
03-16-20, 03:29
Hey bro,

I am new here only for another 2 days. Does the 2nd part of name of the place starts with 'W' ? Also did you buy an offer from nearbuy for massage or their rack rate with taxes is itself 2 k.

Thanks in advance.You are correct bro. 2nd part of name starts with W. Weekdays get coupon from NB (2 k). Weekends, negotiate at spa (2. 4 k). But take care as corona is on high alert.

Vbz2014
03-16-20, 21:23
I wrote post in Delhi forum regarding corona virus, let me know how it is, hope it'll help you.

Cheers.

Play safe.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4152-Rants-and-Stupid-shit-in-New-Delhi&p=2434901&viewfull=1#post2434901.

RahulRocks
03-16-20, 21:32
Has anyone tried this lady recently. It seems she is having 3 month old baby and lacting.

Asking too much money. 8 k minimum for 2 rounds.

Anyone was able to reduce price?

Any review on service?

DesiNewton
03-17-20, 00:15
Has anyone tried this lady recently. It seems she is having 3 month old baby and lacting.

Any review on service?Not punctual. Out of shape. Asks more money saying some sob stories. I tried her 8 months back then her baby is of more than 1 plus years. I don't know still she's lactating or not. You can bargain. Don't get tempted for 3 some offers.

BrxBenjamin
03-17-20, 04:11
This has been my usual place ever since I found it.

The name has charged from last time, but girls are the same. Walked in and she quoted 1.5 k for 1 HR. Bargained to 1 k, was assigned a girl, who was very fair, very cute and had a huge rack, but was chubby as well. Of the others, 1 was a bit maid type and there was another cute 1. Thought I'd try her the next time.

Massage began and it was pretty decent. 40 minutes in, she asked me what services I wanted. Asked what's on the menu, she quoted 1 k for HJ+TA, 2 k for B2B. Negotiated for 1 k Topless B2B. She got on top me and rubbed her self all over be, fed me her boobs and have light FK on my face. Told me that she wouldn't kiss me on the lips cause she doesn't like that. Went on for 15 min, then released. She really was looking to please. Thinking that when I go there again, will either try her again to see if can get more or try the other cute one.

Overall.

Massage: 7.

Face: 7.

Boobs:10.

Damages 1 k+1 k.

WIR: Yes.

Guys, when you head there, please don't jack up prices. I see many desperate guys in Hyderabad, jacking up prices, paying 2 k for a simple HJ.

RahulRocks
03-17-20, 04:15
Thanks for review bro. Yes she already told sad story and bla bla.

On video looks to be saggy boobs and little heavy lady.

As per your inputs then I should give a pass rather than wasting money.

Not punctual. Out of shape. Asks more money saying some sob stories. I tried her 8 months back then her baby is of more than 1 plus years. I don't know still she's lactating or not. You can bargain. Don't get tempted for 3 some offers.

Akhi0007
03-17-20, 07:00
Hi,

I am visiting Hyderabad for few days, got contacts of Sruthi mirror and navya. Please suggest who is better with respect to looks and service.

YoJohnny
03-17-20, 07:13
This FR is a week late.

A lot has been already said, was available for few days in Hyderabad. Shop near Wipro Circle, gachibowli.

Nothing exciting, already past her prime (may be near 40). If you just want to fuck thai's, go for if, else refrain.

Started with a massage, follow by sex, WOT, Miss, doggy, then finished CIM (without seal).

Damages - 4 k (A friend on ISG said it would be around 6 kk, but everything was available at 4 k).

WIR. No, not my types.

RoofHills
03-17-20, 09:01
+Rimming and anal is 6 k.

This is not a regular service (s) available with all WG.

This FR is a week late.

A lot has been already said, was available for few days in Hyderabad. Shop near Wipro Circle, gachibowli.

Nothing exciting, already past her prime (may be near 40). If you just want to fuck thai's, go for if, else refrain.

Started with a massage, follow by sex, WOT, Miss, doggy, then finished CIM (without seal).

Damages - 4 k (A friend on ISG said it would be around 6 kk, but everything was available at 4 k).

WIR. No, not my types.

Akhrev95
03-17-20, 09:36
Hi,

Hope everyone is doing good.

Can anyone help me with audio / video call Telugu people.

Presently, I'm not in India and can't go out.

I checked online and everything seems to be scammyy.

Please help me with this.

Thank you in advance.

Akhrev.

CoolFun
03-17-20, 13:39

Any review on service?I would say avoid her. I had her number last year and she was bugging me to send huge amount of money to her account. She said she has to pay her hospital bills and bla bla. I said no to her and then she started threatening me that she will give complaint on me that am harassing her on watsapp, which is very strange. I said her do whatever she want and blocked her.

Not only her, I had this worst money demanding experience with several indies such as Chandrika (number ends with 395), 7 g anitha (number ends with 443), sasi, kousalya and so on and so forth. Once if you say no, then they will block you. (which I really don't care LOL).

I am not saying, these indies are bad, they might have genuinely problems. However we cannot pay for their high demands for nothing.

SO always use alternative watsapp number while contacting them and never share personal info.

Tripdrip
03-17-20, 13:51
Hi,

Found a number on locanto. Name starts with are ends with Li Number ends with 039. Shared few images and said 2. 5 k for 2 hours (3 Pops). 7 k for whole night (5 pops). But asked for 2 k advance. Which I denied and she said won't be able to provide further details if I don't pay advance. For sure, it's a scam. Right?

Achilies
03-17-20, 14:52
This FR is a week late.

WIR. No, not my types.Well. What you have tried is not Sophie, they are 3 actually Sophie, nimi, and jasmine! That old 40 years above lady is jasmine this what happening actually! I had a clear chat asking for Sophie on watsp and she clearly said she will be coming for 4 k not any other but what happened after reaching their place is one of my worst experience I have ever had! Same-day I met with an accident had a really bad day already wrote a report but Sophie made my day worst she forced me to try jasmine when I was trying to explain her she immediately took money on entering I had no idea what was going clearly had a no clue what to do as thrown in to the where jasmine was there! When I tried to explain her she dint even care to listen me!

Now coming to experience with jasmine.

Again it was worst! Because it was their last day!

They never cared about experience or anything they just tried to end session as soon as possible!

BBJ was very toothy! Literally got my tool red marks I just lost my mood after seeing her as I paid money upfront I had no option but to continue!

So never choose Thais blindly they clearly needs money don't give fuck about experience! NE Rose was best who we all know the best I ever got in my life if your willing to try anyrose go for NE rose but presently she is out of this! Need to wait if she comes back!

I don't know how many got chested like this but I can say this is not really way to earn money! We all mongers expect to have good time but this type of situations makes mongering tough!

PratpRed
03-17-20, 19:38
Hi,

Found a number on locanto. Name starts with are ends with Li Number ends with 039. Shared few images and said 2. 5 k for 2 hours (3 Pops). 7 k for whole night (5 pops). But asked for 2 k advance. Which I denied and she said won't be able to provide further details if I don't pay advance. For sure, it's a scam. Right?Bro, anyone asks an advance it is a scam. They will block you immediately after.

RahulRocks
03-18-20, 01:26
Price quoted too low to lure you in deal. Advance payment is big No always.

Don't fall pray.

Hi,

Found a number on locanto. Name starts with are ends with Li Number ends with 039. Shared few images and said 2. 5 k for 2 hours (3 Pops). 7 k for whole night (5 pops). But asked for 2 k advance. Which I denied and she said won't be able to provide further details if I don't pay advance. For sure, it's a scam. Right?

Vijayawada Guy
03-18-20, 03:11
Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Akhrev.I have sent you a PM. Please check it.

BabyKutu
03-18-20, 05:04
Hi,

I am visiting Hyderabad for few days, got contacts of Sruthi mirror and navya. Please suggest who is better with respect to looks and service.Looks are very subjective and beauty is skin deep. Both of them compete to be fit (pun intended. Both are thin) but GFE material.

Shruti is less susceptible to mood swings and remains horny through the day.

Shruti is 5-6 K tops.

Navya - 3-4 K tops.

Both have safe pads for a nice unhurried hump.

Malco1
03-18-20, 11:53
Well. What you have tried is not Sophie, they are 3 actually Sophie, nimi, and jasmine! That old 40 years above lady is jasmine this what happening actually! I had a clear chat asking for Sophie on watsp and she clearly said she will be coming for 4 k not any other but what happened after reaching their place is one of my worst experience I have ever had! Same-day I met with an accident had a really bad day already wrote a report but Sophie made my day worst she forced me to try jasmine when I was trying to explain her she immediately took money on entering I had no idea what was going clearly had a no clue what to do as thrown in to the where jasmine was there! When I tried to explain her she dint even care to listen me!

Again it was worst! Because it was their last day!

They never cared about experience or anything they just tried to end session as soon as possible!

BBJ was very toothy! Literally got my tool red marks I just lost my mood after seeing her as I paid money upfront I had no option but to continue!Hey bro, are you back to Hyderabad?

Merapr84
03-18-20, 13:19
Hello Seniors,

I'm new to this group and looking for some FS contacts near GaBowli. Please PM if you have any contacts.

Thanks.

HydHoundog
03-18-20, 14:46
I will second this review. Same thing happened to me as well. They all are super rude.

Well. What you have tried is not Sophie, they are 3 actually Sophie, nimi, and jasmine! That old 40 years above lady is jasmine this what happening actually! I had a clear chat asking for Sophie on watsp and she clearly said she will be coming for 4 k not any other but what happened after reaching their place is one of my worst experience I have ever had! Same-day I met with an accident had a really bad day already wrote a report but Sophie made my day worst she forced me to try jasmine when I was trying to explain her she immediately took money on entering I had no idea what was going clearly had a no clue what to do as thrown in to the where jasmine was there! When I tried to explain her she dint even care to listen me!

KrishnaChaitu
03-18-20, 14:46
Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Akhrev.I have the same concern, as I live in US and in India on a trip. Because of this Corona virus pandemic, can't travel to Hyderabad. So wish some one share some skype IDs or contacts offline.

Thanks.

Merapr84
03-18-20, 19:44
Hi,

Would like to bring to your notice about my bad exp last week. So that you guys can escape.

Was looking for Nuru msg since long time. Saw an ad in loca with the name Sar1 ka Spa (ph # ends with 211) and reached the guy over phone. Deal with 6 K for Nuru and 1 shot.

Reached near by location (In0bt Ma l MadPur) and called the guy and he said another guy will pick me up.

Here is the actual twist, Another guy came and we went Oy0. I asked him is it really a spa? He said everything will be done in room. Gave 6 K as per deal after which he demanded 3 K charge for room and after a long negotiation agreed for 1.5 K nd entered into the room.

Here is the another twist, there is no facilities for a Nuru and raised my voice on the guy and he agreed for 2 shots instead of 1 and showed me two birds and offered me 1 time each.

Here is the another twist, and the last too. The birds are very ugly and I couldn't digest it. Went with the better bird among two and left the place without taking the second bird.

Please avoid this guy.

Also, please let me know if you have any contacts with Nuru msg in Hyderabad.

Aruncuckoo
03-18-20, 19:46
I have the same concern, as I live in US and in India on a trip. Because of this Corona virus pandemic, can't travel to Hyderabad. So wish some one share some skype IDs or contacts offline.

Thanks.Nisha is ready to give video call if you can afford her. She said 5-5 k and was desperate last week.

Arun.

Sand1363
03-18-20, 20:10
Hi friends,

Anyone has any experience on the spa above a bookstore at GBowli to KnPr Road?

Is service good there?

Thanks in advance!

KrishnaChaitu
03-18-20, 23:31
I have sent you a PM. Please check it.Please PM me the details too.

Thanks.

DesiYuva
03-19-20, 03:33
I don't know how many got chested like this but I can say this is not really way to earn money! We all mongers expect to have good time but this type of situations makes mongering tough!I second Achilies bro. Yeah looks like they were rushing on last day. Last time when I met Rose (Sophie) she was really good but this time n0ni rushed and within no time I had released may be with grinding she did, she finished in 30-35 mins and left to bath. Price wise may be it comes down with negotiation.

Jgaurpaw99
03-19-20, 06:49
Reg Flag: The moment they say their boy going to come and pick you up, that is a red flag and and OYO is another red flag.

Hi,

Would like to bring to your notice about my bad exp last week. So that you guys can escape.

Was looking for Nuru msg since long time. Saw an ad in loca with the name Sar1 ka Spa (ph # ends with 211) and reached the guy over phone. Deal with 6 K for Nuru and 1 shot.

Reached near by location (In0bt Ma l MadPur) and called the guy and he said another guy will pick me up.

Here is the actual twist, Another guy came and we went Oy0. I asked him is it really a spa? He said everything will be done in room. Gave 6 K as per deal after which he demanded 3 K charge for room and after a long negotiation agreed for 1.5 K nd entered into the room.

Here is the another twist, there is no facilities for a Nuru and raised my voice on the guy and he agreed for 2 shots instead of 1 and showed me two birds and offered me 1 time each.

Here is the another twist, and the last too. The birds are very ugly and I couldn't digest it. Went with the better bird among two and left the place without taking the second bird.

Please avoid this guy.

Also, please let me know if you have any contacts with Nuru msg in Hyderabad.

Merapr84
03-19-20, 07:33
Hi friends,

Anyone has any experience on the spa above a bookstore at GBowli to KnPr Road?

Is service good there?

Thanks in advance!Tried around 6 months ago not sure how is it now. Service was just okay. Charged 1.5 K at counter. Offered B2B inside. Menu price was 2.5 K after negotiation came to 1.3 K.

BonkHanky
03-19-20, 08:26
Hi,

Here is the another twist, there is no facilities for a Nuru and raised my voice on the guy and he agreed for 2 shots instead of 1 and showed me two birds and offered me 1 time each..There is two option to tackle this kind of issue.

Many loc ad running behind scam and middle men. As you mention SP transferred to another guy he is the real pimp the one who talked over the phone just like call center guy he used to lie lot and attract customer.

Option 1. On the moment he said another guy will come and pickup you can say no and keep it in red flag because this lead to scam in many personal experience.

Option 2. You can wait for the second guy and meet him discuss with him am sure he will explain what he have. Better get his number and say after two three days I will come.

The call center guy used to get commission for every successful customer. As you left second guy no need to pay him and he will directly call you next time for sure. Then you can ask him pic or direct selection possible. Hope this helps.

Happy mongering.

CoolFun
03-19-20, 08:55
Nisha is ready to give video call if you can afford her. She said 5-5 k and was desperate last week.

Arun.5 k for video call is far far expensive. There are birds who does video call for 1 k. I would never pay 5 k, and I would watch porn or chaturbate.

KrishnaChaitu
03-19-20, 09:47
5 k for video call is far far expensive. There are birds who does video call for 1 k. I would never pay 5 k, and I would watch porn or chaturbate.I don't think its 5 k per video call. I guess its 5 times for 5 K. Which seems standard these days. I deal with a Delhi bird that charges me the same. Transfer 5 K and its valid for 5 calls.

Please share any Telugu speaking bird contacts. Actively watching my PM for help.

HydMong
03-19-20, 09:58
She even offered me 3 k for a recorded video complete nude show, and it will be shared on whatsapp only. I bargain for 1000 but she refused.

5 k for video call is far far expensive. There are birds who does video call for 1 k. I would never pay 5 k, and I would watch porn or chaturbate.

Abhinav123
03-19-20, 13:09
Please respond seniors. Please help me. PM me.

CoolFun
03-19-20, 18:47
I don't think its 5 k per video call. I guess its 5 times for 5 K. Which seems standard these days. I deal with a Delhi bird that charges me the same. Transfer 5 K and its valid for 5 calls.

Please share any Telugu speaking bird contacts. Actively watching my PM for help.5 times 5 k is good deal for sure.

May be I. Misunderstood the other post as 5 k for one call.

Myself I don't have any contacts at the momemt.

Lucky343
03-19-20, 19:14
She is collecting as much money from the known contacts. She also contacted me and told me that she has her sex video and she will give it for 5 K.

Don't waste your money. You can have good sex with that money.

Nisha is ready to give video call if you can afford her. She said 5-5 k and was desperate last week.

Arun.

RahulRocks
03-19-20, 19:26
We are at stage 2 of corona spread. A single person can also make problem bigger.

In interest of country, your family and other people please stop spa visit and mongering for 2 weeks.

Once we control corona we have full life to enjoy please.

Lets behave as responsible citizen.

BonkHanky
03-19-20, 21:25
She even offered me 3 k for a recorded video complete nude show, and it will be shared on whatsapp only. I bargain for 1000 but she refused.I don't know why many forum members wasting their money in Video sex. Instead of spending on it you can taste real fruit.

May be every one have their own taste. Even mutual phone sex accepted like discussing and making some sound you can imagine like you are banging some actress or something else. But for recorded video paying money worthless lot of tiktok and other online sites available even in FB their are lot of live streams.

Happy mongering.

Sri5657
03-19-20, 22:03
Please respond seniors. Please help me. PM me.Look for couple friendly properties in Oyo. They are usually safe and allow couples.

BabyKutu
03-20-20, 05:07
5 k for video call is far far expensive. There are birds who does video call for 1 k. I would never pay 5 k, and I would watch porn or chaturbate.Ignore and best avoided. Use that for actual sex.

BonkHanky
03-20-20, 05:08
We are at stage 2 of corona spread. A single person can also make problem bigger.

In interest of country, your family and other people please stop spa visit and mongering for 2 weeks.

Lets behave as responsible citizen.Yes well said.

As of now we have only imported case. To avoid community Spread we should avoid Mongering especially spa.

Some mongers thinking this is the time to reduce the price and bang birds, this is bad thinking and it may give us disaster not only for us our family members and neighbors.

Hope every monger avoid scene. If every single person follow hygiene social distancing surely corona chain will get broke.

Hariku
03-20-20, 10:51

Lets behave as responsible citizen.As of now there is no guarantee when it will be controlled because a vaccine will take time to come. Only option is to stay away from SP girls or MP because they see large number of clients. People may opt for indies if the girls are also educated, responsible, updated and keep themselves aware about this stuff. So basically non pros will be a good option going ahead because there is no guarantee Corona will stop in coming days. In fact researchers are saying it will re emerge in next winter.

CoolFun
03-20-20, 16:35
Ignore and best avoided. Use that for actual sex.I agree with you bro.

VonderJohn
03-20-20, 17:02

Lets behave as responsible citizen.2 weeks? Are you okay bro?

Corona is going to last until another year. Prepare to have a long break from mongering.

2 weeks LOL?

CoolBobby
03-20-20, 18:00
Hi All,

This is 2 weeks old FR. Thanks to ravinder reddy bro for reference. Met this bengali / NE girl, much has written about her in this forum. Fixed deal for night. Reached place.

Have to wait as she is having bath. Went to room. Made me comfortable. Chit chatted for some time. Had first round. Nice boobs. Had dinner. Chit chatted with me enjoying her melons. Had second round in Miss and doggy. Slept for sometime. Early morning had another round and left. Nice GFE experience. Good CBJ and light DFK.

Place is good but lot of eyes and cameras at each floor.

For next few weeks better to avoid meeting and SPA's due to COVID-19. If needed, better can go for cam fun.

Be Safe. Enjoy.

Member #4771
03-20-20, 23:02
Thanks to sita for sharing contact, I had nice time with Sophie. Everything was on offer. Nice tattoo on her back. However she is past her prime. Did a good rimming. Didn't perform DATY on her because of black marks, could be fungus. Also, it stinks. Nice perky tits. Massaged me for sometime. Made her blow me for a long time. After that she was in a hurry. So banged her ass and came in her mouth. Couldn't go for the pussy.

Overall good experience as mentioned by others. She has left to Delhi last week.

Face- 5.

Boobs- 5.

BBJ- 8.

Rimming- 8.

Ass- 9.

RahulRocks
03-21-20, 02:10
Where did I say only?

These 2 weeks are crucial to flatten the curve else it will be exponential.

Don't act as if you are more knowledgeable than others.

In interest of country and your loved ones for God's sake refrain for at least 2 weeks, which I m not seeing people are taking it seriously.

2 weeks? Are you okay bro?

Corona is going to last until another year. Prepare to have a long break from mongering.

2 weeks LOL?

Arghzme
03-21-20, 06:58
Was bored a couple weeks back, went back to this one. The entire old line up has left. There are new therapists now. Took a massage, 2 k. Got assigned Ms. And.

Looks- 9/10 pretty AF.

Massage- 8/10- well trained, proper Thai technique.

Body- Slim and tender 8/10.

Asked for a bum massage. She obliged. Following this asked for extras, and the same packages were offered. 4 K everything but penetration. Had a good time, felt relaxed and left.

The girl is only 24/25 types hence she's not as experienced as the veteran be, but definitely worth a try.

CoolBobby
03-21-20, 12:17
Hi All,

If anyone want to release by taking cam fun without face, please PM me. I can share details. Only serious people PM me.

She provides WA video call. I share with few people in the past.

Be safe. Avoid outside for some weeks.

Cheers.

DigiMan
03-22-20, 15:01
Hello bros,

Everyone of us knows about this deadly outbreak of COVID. Just thought of sharing with you since we have members from all over states in India and even from outside of India. Please Follow the WHO guidelines to stay safe.

Hands Wash them often!

Elbow Cough into it!

Face Don't touch it!

Space Keep safe distance!

Home Stay if you can!

National helpline number +91-11-23978046 or 1075.

"Don't let your brain rule your heart for mongering. Happy shagging and happy cam fun".

Thanks,

Digiman.

Sand1363
03-22-20, 17:08
Tried around 6 months ago not sure how is it now. Service was just okay. Charged 1.5 K at counter. Offered B2B inside. Menu price was 2.5 K after negotiation came to 1.3 K.How are the therapists inside? Are they good looking? Or just below average?

RoofHills
03-23-20, 16:17
Thanks Coolbobby for sharing rich contact.

Charges 800 for 15 minutes call.

Prompt service. English and naughty speaking.

Face hidden, she shows and play with boobs and pussy.

Famous Rupali alias Priya also now doing cam service due to virus.

She asked 2 k, negotiated to 1.5 k for 30 minutes.

Service prompt, Hindi speaking, not very naughty.

Face not hidden, shows and play with boobs and pussy.

Vbz2014
03-23-20, 19:22
Hello bros,

Everyone of us knows about this deadly outbreak of COVID. Just thought of sharing with you since we have members from all over states in India and even from outside of India. Please Follow the WHO guidelines to stay safe.

Hands Wash them often!

Elbow Cough into it!

Face Don't touch it!

Space Keep safe distance!

Home Stay if you can!

National helpline number +91-11-23978046 or 1075.

"Don't let your brain rule your heart for mongering. Happy shagging and happy cam fun".

Thanks,

Digiman.Ministry of health has issued helpline number for COVID 19 help.

Get yourself checked if you have symptoms on Apollo website.

https://covid.apollo247.com/

Cheers.

Play safe.

Sanjuwick7
03-23-20, 21:24
Two weeks back scenario.

Saw ad in locanto. SP number ending with 539. Don't know whether genuine or not.

Quoted high, so ignored.

Anyone Tried this birds?

KrishnaChaitu
03-23-20, 22:14
Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Akhrev.I am in a very similar situation and have same taste as yours. Am soo looking for a Telugu sexting or video calling girl. If you found any such contacts please PM.

BabyKutu
03-24-20, 05:48
Two weeks back scenario.

Saw ad in locanto. SP number ending with 539. Don't know whether genuine or not.

Quoted high, so ignored.

Anyone Tried this birds?Ignore. Some of them are not in action any more.

Stay home. Stay safe.

Sstoryteller
03-24-20, 21:33
Also, please let me know if you have any contacts with Nuru msg in Hyderabad.Haven't heard of any nuru place in Hyderabad.

SfoCowboy
03-25-20, 07:50
Free money time is over for the overrated and over priced WGs and indies. Let them understand this and decide if they want to live with lesser earnings or die hungry looking for a job.

PeakInterest1
03-25-20, 20:05
This is a 2 month old FR (only now had time to write after the lockdown).

Thanks to Busty for providing digits and Babykutu for the reference.

After following this thread for sometime decided to start my first inde experience in Hyderabad with Mirrorwali sruthi. Busty was quick in providing her digits and Babykutu reference helped with arranging the deed without any delay.

Called her, fixed the deed, she guided with the location map. She welcomed at the door and she looked great in a saree, talk for few minutes and gave some good vibes and was sure I was in for a good time.

She directed me towards the bedroom asked to have shower and get ready. Later, started off with DFK, she was very much into it. Fondled and sucked onto those about-OK boobs. Quickly, she jumped to ride me, and rode me for some time and we changed to miss and doggy and finished on her. We took break for some time and that thing happened which almost everyone has mentioned here. Showed me her work in the industry, few photos of her and some details about the family and stuff.

Continued onto second with slow doggy, loved to look at her doing it. Later went for some standing and finally WOT with pretty intense work did it for me.

GFE was pretty good.

Cat loose as previously FR's already mentioned.

Assets on lower side, as she is skinny.

I did return back to her one more time for the GFE and had similar experience with her.

Successguy
03-26-20, 13:13
Free money time is over for the overrated and over priced WGs and indies. Let them understand this and decide if they want to live with lesser earnings or die hungry looking for a job.Yes bro, I have the indie numbers such as sasi, Anitha, Chandrika and siri and some others. But believe me, Sasi, Anitha and Chandrika always bug for money for their mobile recharge, biryani stuff and rent etc.

Siri and mirror wali are quite decent and professionals.

Everyone should restrict giving free money to them.

LuciferHYD
03-27-20, 08:46
The lockdown has put a substantial free time at hand; and I thought of sharing a KLPD scenario which happened a couple of years ago.

There is a Cougar on the prowl on SM. Actually not a new player, has already been in the arena for the last 5-6 years. This MILF now maybe around 45+ years, highly educated, certified corporate trainer in spoken English and other soft skills. She is a single mom.

The modus operandi of this woman is always the same. She comes into contact through Quack-Quack, Tinder or similar dating apps. She has a decently worded profile. She honestly mentions her age and few details and then chats only through the Datin App platform. Once she is confident about the other person's credentials, she exchanges the digits; this leads to whatsapp and voice conversations. With her excellent accent, communication skills, voice modulation and ettiqutes, she floors the other party. She cleary mentions that she is not looking for long term affair and has interest only in NSA hook-ups. This gives you goose bumps because there cannot be a more ideal situation for a Monger.

Usually she chooses a premium restaurant for a dinner meet. To build up the pressure, she strategically delays her arrival byr 30-45 minutes. This tactic is probably to transfer a person's thinking abilities from brain to dick. Lookswise, she is something like 6/10 which she honestly mentions during her chats. She's around 5 feet, little plump and okaysih face and wears outifts similar to corporate folks.

While sitting for the dinner, she positions herself so cunningly that one will not be able to take any advantage of her assets. But your's truly shamelessly switched the seat and got full access to explore her assets. She takes over the command for ordering the food. She orders the most expensive dishes. The number of dishes and the quantity ordered is 2 to 3 times of what two people can eat. Even the person taking order will be bit perplexed.

During the Dinner, she indulges in sweet talk and enquires where are we going to spend the night together and etc etc. This excites you to the extreme and makes your brain suffocate because major part of the blood supply is rushing elsewhere.

Once the Dinner is almost over, the real drama starts to unfold. She pretends to recieve a call on her mobile; and while answering the call, her reactions indicate that something very bad has happened on the other end. She cuts the call with an assurance to the person on the other end that she will be coming there in next 15 minutes. She then informs the person hosting her that Her daughter has fallen from the scooty and is injured; and she has to rush to the nursing home.

She asks the waiter to immediately pack the remaining untouched food, which for sure will be good enough for 3-4 people and rushes out once the packed items are delivered by the waiter.

Except few squeezes and smooches it is a total KLPD and a person ends up paying a bill of 4 K to 5 K for nothing. When I called her the next day and enquired about her kid's welfare, she built up more stories and had the audacity of asking me to lend her 10-15 K loan for the medical needs.

I was told by a Monger friend that the same lady has taken him also for a ride. Before going for the Dinner, she visited his electronic appliances show room, picked up an mixer-grinder as a momento. Later, after the Dinner at a 5-star hotel, she repeated the same story and inflicted a big KLPD on him.

If anyone of you have had an ecounter with her, do share your experience here. And others be alert!!

SfoCowboy
03-27-20, 09:31
Long post. Safety first.

I was talking to a girl who pinged me on SA. She was from Bangalore. She said she would come to Hyderabad and will be able to meet me. Asked me to ping me on telegram. She asked for money to spend a few hours which was a little too much. Sent me pics over telegram. I wanted to meet her. I requested for a video call and she said that for 5 k she would do a virtual show for me. This was the first red flag. I said no.

I proposed that we should first meet for coffee and then if we like we can go ahead. She asked 5 k for that too. Second red flag.

Finally, I proposed a normal video call even before meeting. She asked me to talk to her on hangouts. The girl on hangouts was the same as in pictures. But she didn't speak. Just said Hello, but the voice was different. Final red flag.

Then I said I may not be able to meet. Immediately she got pissed and started messaging me that I harassed her and wasted her time etc. She wanted to get compensated. I blocked her immediately. Then I got a call from unknown number. True caller is an awesome app!! Didn't answer. Second call from an unknown number. Didn't answer. Then I got whatsapp message from these two numbers that either I pay the money or they will give a police complaint. I laughed within and blocked those two numbers too.

I saved the DP of one of the guys who sent me a message on whatsapp.

What saved me. Not being desperate for a pussy. Be sure about the safety. We have all kinds of crooks who take advantage of our fears. Insisting on my filters. Meeting in a public place, safe hotel, burner phone etc.

Advise to guys here. Please be really careful while mongering. I avoid as much as possible in India.

I have a couple of reliable indies and they are not known to anyone here. I know their real identities and their college details etc. I took enough time to filter these girls. Sometimes I feel I am paying a little high but I know that these girls are not regulars and they are discreet.

I have the pic of the girl and her handler. Will take appropriate action at the right time.

The lockdown has put a substantial free time at hand; and I thought of sharing a KLPD scenario which happened a couple of years ago.

There is a Cougar on the prowl on SM. Actually not a new player, has already been in the arena for the last 5-6 years. This MILF now maybe around 45+ years, highly educated, certified corporate trainer in spoken English and other soft skills. She is a single mom.

The modus operandi of this woman is always the same. She comes into contact through Quack-Quack, Tinder or similar dating apps. She has a decently worded profile. She honestly mentions her age and few details and then chats only through the Datin App platform. Once she is confident about the other person's credentials, she exchanges the digits; this leads to whatsapp and voice conversations. With her excellent accent, communication skills, voice modulation and ettiqutes, she floors the other party. She cleary mentions that she is not looking for long term affair and has interest only in NSA hook-ups. This gives you goose bumps because there cannot be a more ideal situation for a Monger.

Usually she chooses a premium restaurant for a dinner meet. To build up the pressure, she strategically delays her arrival byr 30-45 minutes. This tactic is probably to transfer a person's thinking abilities from brain to dick. Lookswise, she is something like 6/10 which she honestly mentions during her chats. She's around 5 feet, little plump and okaysih face and wears outifts similar to corporate folks.

While sitting for the dinner, she positions herself so cunningly that one will not be able to take any advantage of her assets. But your's truly shamelessly switched the seat and got full access to explore her assets. She takes over the command for ordering the food. She orders the most expensive dishes. The number of dishes and the quantity ordered is 2 to 3 times of what two people can eat. Even the person taking order will be bit perplexed.

During the Dinner, she indulges in sweet talk and enquires where are we going to spend the night together and etc etc. This excites you to the extreme and makes your brain suffocate because major part of the blood supply is rushing elsewhere.

Once the Dinner is almost over, the real drama starts to unfold. She pretends to recieve a call on her mobile; and while answering the call, her reactions indicate that something very bad has happened on the other end. She cuts the call with an assurance to the person on the other end that she will be coming there in next 15 minutes. She then informs the person hosting her that Her daughter has fallen from the scooty and is injured; and she has to rush to the nursing home.

She asks the waiter to immediately pack the remaining untouched food, which for sure will be good enough for 3-4 people and rushes out once the packed items are delivered by the waiter.

Except few squeezes and smooches it is a total KLPD and a person ends up paying a bill of 4 K to 5 K for nothing. When I called her the next day and enquired about her kid's welfare, she built up more stories and had the audacity of asking me to lend her 10-15 K loan for the medical needs.

I was told by a Monger friend that the same lady has taken him also for a ride. Before going for the Dinner, she visited his electronic appliances show room, picked up an mixer-grinder as a momento. Later, after the Dinner at a 5-star hotel, she repeated the same story and inflicted a big KLPD on him

If anyone of you have had an ecounter with her, do share your experience here. And others be alert!!

Member #4653
03-27-20, 10:25
New monger here (Never done mongering in life). Thanks to the other mongers for providing the contacts and also giving advises. My hometown is Hyderabad but travel to other metros due to my work. Texted mirror wali in the morning and later called her to fix the appointment in the afternoon. Reached her place very safe and secure. Told me to enter the home and make myself comfortable on the sofa as she was taking bath. After dew minutes came in hot red saree and hugged me she had a beautiful smell from her hairs (She has a pomerian was jumping on my leg when hugging her). She guided me to the room and asked me to get freshen up. After coming from the bathroom she had set the mood by dimming the light and setting the right mood. Made myself comfortable on the bed and was speaking meanwhile fondling her hairs giving light pecks and later she got into mood and had a deep DFK. Don't know what happened to her she got wild took me in front of the mirror and removed the top. And forced my head on her boobs to feast. I squeezed her boobs as hard as possible and bite those nipples. By the look on the face she was liking it. I pushed her onto the bed jumped on her and feasted on those boobs meanwhile put my hands on her V was wet and she pulled it back. She was very horny by this time and asked me to enter her. Now I put on the protection and started in mish. Those expressions are worth the money I feel. She wanted me to be rough on her later changed the position to doggy and finished it in her.

Made myself comfortable on the bed and was cuddling with her for 30 minutes and she was speaking of her life. Meanwhile kissing in between it was total GFE. She started the 2nd round with BBBJ (bit toothy). Later saw the table and lifted her and placed her on the table put protection and started banging her. Liked her expression but was not comfortable due to my height. So made her stand before the mirror and entered her from the back. Now I understood why is called mirror wali. She likes being watched in the mirror. The way she looks it is fucking awesome. Later pushed her on the bed and entered in mish. She asked me to catch her neck in harder fashion. Could not control anymore and finished in this position.

My report.

Body - 7 (petite).

Face - 7 (cute enough).

Boobs - 6 (very small).

Ass - 5.

GFE - 9 (very involved).

Place - 10 (felt very secured as it was first time for me).

Thanks to all the members for helping me.

Kudos to the site for providing a platform for mongers like me (Many failed attempts on other ventures).

Any advice or help in contacts will be very grateful.

Sorry for my bad writing.

MRjojoba
03-28-20, 00:06
Hello folks,

I've lurked this site for some time and this is sort of my first post. I don't know if this is allowed or not though. I am from Hyderabad and need some contacts for mongering. In return I have some experiences with African women in New Delhi and would be happy to share reports and contacts.

Cheers!

DesiYuva
03-28-20, 02:29
I am in a very similar situation and have same taste as yours. Am soo looking for a Telugu sexting or video calling girl. If you found any such contacts please PM.Found some chatting site google Telugu sex chat it comes on top, many numbers and hangout ids were floating around.

Don't know if someone got lucky still there, I haven't found anyone yet chatting from a month most of them are asking advance into bank acct so ignored.

BTW PornHub premium is now free for a week. Enjoy. Stay Home Stay Safe.

NaughtyVik
03-28-20, 17:22
BTW PornHub premium is now free for a week. Enjoy. Stay Home Stay Safe.How are you accessing PornHub Premium when I can't even access regular PornHub (dot com)?

Are there any ISPs that allow access to PornHub? I have Airtel Broadband at home and upon trying to access, I get the following message:

"This site can't be reached www.pornhub.com's server IP address could not be found. "

Please don't give me the VPN solution, since I am already aware of that; so, sans a VPN, can I access PornHub?

Further, besides PornHub, what other "naughty" sites do you recommend, which can be accessed freely in India, without a VPN?

Any insights would be much appreciated!

SfoCowboy
03-28-20, 18:45
I got PMs asking for contacts. If it's a regular WG I would definitely share but right now I don't have regular girl numbers. The SA girl deleted her profile now.

Long post. Safety first.

I was talking to a girl who pinged me on SA. She was from Bangalore. She said she would come to Hyderabad and will be able to meet me. Asked me to ping me on telegram. She asked for money to spend a few hours which was a little too much. Sent me pics over telegram. I wanted to meet her. I requested for a video call and she said that for 5 k she would do a virtual show for me. This was the first red flag. I said no.

I proposed that we should first meet for coffee and then if we like we can go ahead. She asked 5 k for that too. Second red flag.

Finally, I proposed a normal video call even before meeting. She asked me to talk to her on hangouts. The girl on hangouts was the same as in pictures. But she didn't speak. Just said Hello, but the voice was different. Final red flag.

Then I said I may not be able to meet. Immediately she got pissed and started messaging me that I harassed her and wasted her time etc. She wanted to get compensated. I blocked her immediately. Then I got a call from unknown number. True caller is an awesome app!! Didn't answer. Second call from an unknown number. Didn't answer. Then I got whatsapp message from these two numbers that either I pay the money or they will give a police complaint. I laughed within and blocked those two numbers too.

I saved the DP of one of the guys who sent me a message on whatsapp.

What saved me. Not being desperate for a pussy. Be sure about the safety. We have all kinds of crooks who take advantage of our fears. Insisting on my filters. Meeting in a public place, safe hotel, burner phone etc.

Advise to guys here. Please be really careful while mongering. I avoid as much as possible in India.

I have a couple of reliable indies and they are not known to anyone here. I know their real identities and their college details etc. I took enough time to filter these girls. Sometimes I feel I am paying a little high but I know that these girls are not regulars and they are discreet.

I have the pic of the girl and her handler. Will take appropriate action at the right time.

LuciferHYD
03-29-20, 04:50
Bros...... IMHO, it is time to pack away our dicks for a while; and stay indoors enjoying time at Home.

Stay at Home. Stay Safe.

Just my $0. 02.