PDA

View Full Version : Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Member #4771
08-24-20, 06:23
Looks like she is out of business. Any one has updates about her?

I like her service and personally I think she is better than mirror.I was able to get in touch with her earlier this month. She mentioned she was in Hyderabad for few days and was completely shifting back. Supposedly, she was engaged and getting married this month. Happened pretty fast during lockdown. Alas, I couldn't meet her on weekdays. I don't think her number is active anymore.

Member #4771
08-24-20, 06:37
Thanks to guys here for sharing her contact. I managed to get in touch with her few months ago. Budged her prices down. Fixed deal and made appointment. Went to her place which was near K'pally. The place was not that great, she mentioned it was her friends place. Had got protection so initiated after small chitchat. She was very horny. She didn't want lights, I don't understand what is it with lights and WGs. Anywho took off her top. Her boobs were soft and handful. Sucked them to hearts content. She seemed like a married HW and must be around her 30's. Dusky but cute face. As she got wet & horny, she led me inside her. Banged her for quite a while. She moaned and came. I wasn't done yet. Did wot, sideways, doggy and missionary. Finally asked her to play wrap mine in her hair. Her hair is lustrous and long. And came on her tits. Second session was similar with standing position and she was much more hornier. No DFK or BBJ was on offer.

Damages- 4 k.

Aswinpal
08-24-20, 06:50
Hi people,

I am in Hyderabad for a week in Gachinowli. Any help with indes or spas with BJ / FS will be appreciated. Rest assured, I will reciprocate in Bangalore or chennai when you visit. PM is available. Thanks in advance.

Hehehe Reddy
08-25-20, 03:06
FB -fuckbook?

In AH there are many and they travel between different cities, as you mentioned to contact them need paid subscription or and people who contact us are quite expensive.What is AH, can you pm please.

CrazyMonke
08-25-20, 06:17
So, I was searching for meeting a Muslim one of my friend gave me the number ends with (172) that he met before. I took the number and made a call and arranged a date in evening, I was a bit worried to meet as she didn't shared any pic, finally I went to her place and she guided to her home and easy to find. Went inside and she is good looking and girlfriend material had a nice DFK and she started to take johnny and played with it sometime and she took it and given a nice BBBJ it was so good and then we went to missionary and banged and finished in missionary itself and returned. She gave nice company, I didn't seen her pic anything I went for only one pop as I worried without seeing her later got a sad but anyway I will meet her.

Boobs- 7 medium and shaggy.

Kat- 8 tight.

BBBJ- 9 it was great.

Girl friend material for sure- 9.

Drawback is that she has a tummy.

Charges- 3 k.

CrazyMonke
08-25-20, 06:24
So, I was searching for meeting a muslim one of my friend gave me the number ends with (172) that he met before. I took the nmber and made a call and arranged a date in evening, I was a bit worried to meet as she didn't shared any pic, finally I went to her place and she guided to her home and easy to find. Went inside and she is good looking and girlfriend matterial had a nice DFK and she started to take johnny and played with it sometime and she took it and given a nice BBBJ it was sooo goood and then we went to missionaary and banged and finished in missionary itself and returned. She gave nice company, I didn't seen her pic anything I went for only one pop as I worried witout seeing her later got a sad but anyway I will meet her.

Boobs-7 medium and shaggy.

Kat- 8 tight.

BBBJ-9 it was great.

Girl friend material for sure-9.

Charges-3 k.

CrazyMonke
08-25-20, 06:30
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Casanova9
08-25-20, 09:58
This is area is vanished and completely fry from last week due to LE action.

Couple of months ago FR.

After completing my work I was passing through the way from filmnagr to Mehdipatnam as I saw few girls standing and waving near by famous grave yard in jubilee hills / film Nagar area and I saw many people picking up girls and leaving.

As no one in the flat and jhony was excited so want to try my luck and luckily I got a bird in late 30's who goes by name rupa. First I was worried as mostly they may be hijras as I saw many of them on the same place and want to confirm whether she is hijra / girl as waited for some time to verify and directly I contacted a bird who is far away and came to know she is girl not hijra. Available mostly on week ends will be around Fri / sat between 8 to 10 and they will be only depending on the need and not every week.

Most of them are very cheap or low level birds and I saw most of them picking in car having BBBJ and fuck for ST and people fucking in cover of trees as the place is isolated and less crowd roaming.

Fixed the deed for 3000 k for 2 shots as I want for 3 shots but negotiated to 2 shots and for around 2 hrs.

Looks - 5/10 (Maid type)..

Casanova9
08-25-20, 10:26
Bros,

I observed LE evacuation action between APPA and Narsingi. ORR side (I am not sure about exact spot) 3 days ago, when I was driving from Airport to JH at 7:40 pm. Please be cautious about street pickups in see. Bad LE area / zone. One of my friends told that he observed the similar activity near F. Nagr road dark area.

HotDaniel
08-26-20, 01:54
Hi,

Could anyone please help and PM me Miss J from Jamba number, I can help you with reciprocation.

I am trying to get contact of her for a while now, kindly PM.

Regards.

SmartGuyHyd
08-26-20, 05:48
Anyone have this contact please share, PM is open.

So, I was searching for meeting a Muslim one of my friend gave me the number ends with (172) that he met before. I took the number and made a call and arranged a date in evening, I was a bit worried to meet as she didn't shared any pic, finally I went to her place and she guided to her home and easy to find. Went inside and she is good looking and girlfriend material had a nice DFK and she started to take johnny and played with it sometime and she took it and given a nice BBBJ it was so good and then we went to missionary and banged and finished in missionary itself and returned. She gave nice company, I didn't seen her pic anything I went for only one pop as I worried without seeing her later got a sad but anyway I will meet her.

Kat- 8 tight.

BBBJ- 9 it was great.

Charges- 3 k..

TongueTornedo
08-26-20, 08:09
Hello guys,

I m just wondering how are you guys dealing mongering with this pandemic situation. I mean what kinda precautions you been taking and how sure you thinks its safe in this situation. Having mask while at MP? Strick no DFK policy?

Or your just subjected to mrket risks and taking chance? Just curious how you guys are dealing. Because I'm just not sure to start mongering till this pandemic over.

PapaMonger
08-26-20, 18:58
Hello guys,

I m just wondering how are you guys dealing mongering with this pandemic situation. I mean what kinda precautions you been taking and how sure you thinks its safe in this situation. Having mask while at MP? Strick no DFK policy?

Or your just subjected to mrket risks and taking chance? Just curious how you guys are dealing. Because I'm just not sure to start mongering till this pandemic over.Even I am delaying mongering due to pandemic but yeah tried once FS in MP. Asked them to sanitize room, All time mask on and again sanitize and bath after that.

BabyKutu
08-26-20, 19:55
Hello guys,

Or your just subjected to mrket risks and taking chance? Just curious how you guys are dealing. Because I'm just not sure to start mongering till this pandemic over.Loyalty is the key here, stick to known masseuse and SPA's. Counter lady will always suggest if there is a red flag, however that said there is so much social stigma surrounding someone being positive, on a borderline even SPA's (shadow spa's) are inviting / cold calling loyalists first. They won't say no to walkin's but preference is always to known mongers.

Inside the room.

Gargle with Listerine before the act.

Carry your own sanitizer and spray till you are satisfied.

As them to change towels.

Avoid the small stinky pillow, you are technically smelling someone's armpit, known therapist will make a pillow out of the towel so ditch the stink bomb.

Best to be in the undies till you are belly up, no point grinding your balls on a freshly sanitized sheet.

As far as possible stick to dry massage and don't take bath, bath rooms are least sanitized and so best have water sports at the comfort of your home, that way you don't attract attention at home as well.

Listerine after the act.

Sanitixe with your own lotion and off you go.

There is risk everywhere and mongering is a bigger risk than corona, however pleasure trumps fear always so if you need to go. Just go.

Just don't be clandestine and be a stud, fucking with your mask on make you inhale more CO2, this is more harmful that contacting corona, best is to take your mask off.

Stick to known spa's & be loyal to masseuses. Don't experiment, just get the job done and be out.

Personally I have not cut down due to the pandemic but not as clandestine as before.

MongerIndia89
08-27-20, 03:11
1st Pic surekha, settled in Vizag, is super selective and picks who to take and when to take. Awesome service levels and tight cat.

2nd is Radhika. Heavily photo shopped pic, she is wheatish fair complexion, little on the healthy side, is a pure play MILF for sure, however looks a little aged, claims to be in 30's, she is into early forties for sure. Loose kitty but does good BBBJ. Kitty is always clean and fresh with sparse hair. She is looking for clientele. 3 k tops, before lockdown she was paid 6 K -8 K by some. Strip down the rates please.Hi Bro,

Could you please PM contact details of Surekha?

TongueTornedo
08-27-20, 06:30
Even I am delaying mongering due to pandemic but yeah tried once FS in MP. Asked them to sanitize room, All time mask on and again sanitize and bath after that.Thank you brother for your insights.

TongueTornedo
08-27-20, 06:35
Loyalty is the key here, stick to known masseuse and SPA's. Counter lady will always suggest if there is a red flag, however that said there is so much social stigma surrounding someone being positive, on a borderline even SPA's (shadow spa's) are inviting / cold calling loyalists first. They won't say no to walkin's but preference is always to known mongers.

Inside the room.

Gargle with Listerine before the act.

Carry your own sanitizer and spray till you are satisfied.

As them to change towels.

Avoid the small stinky pillow, you are technically smelling someone's armpit, known therapist will make a pillow out of the towel so ditch the stink bomb..Thank you for your valuable time sir. You never stop to amuse me with your detailed guidance for every members problem and confusion here. But I have a problem here, the receptionist I know been replaced and don't know the therapists I know still here (Thai). Maybe I should follow other precautions you have suggested and better to mask her rather than me.

Lord Necros
08-27-20, 10:52
Checked out a new Saloon / Spa in Gbowli area a few weeks ago.

2 k at the counter.

Got a NE bird Ms. P assigned to me. The room was clean enough with new disposable sheets and the masseuse wore mask throughout.

I am beginning to enjoy girls wearing masks. Imagination fills in the blank where previously ugliness did. .

Got a fairy normal start to the massage.

Asked her to give me a nice bum massage. She pulled down the dispo her self and started giving me decent bum massage with her fingers running down my balls.

I asked her what extras are on offer. She said that she does till B2 B.

Stuck a deal at 2 k for b2 b.

She was a bit plump around the waist but her tits were small but very firm. Loved groping her tits and ass.

Got the usual titty massage. She wasn't very good at B2 B though. No catbath. No rimming.

Ended up with a tit fuck and coming onto her tits and chin.

WIR: Maybe. The lady was decent enough and there seem to be other birds in there as well.

DarkName13
08-27-20, 20:07
Hello Darkname13 here. I'm very new to this space and I've ventured here from the crazy covid lockdown and quarantine here. I am hoping to have some amazing experiences and I would absolutely love a few suggestions. I am quite new at this and I would appreciate all the help I can get. I would appreciate it if someone can share a few details of the most awesome experiences that I can have a piece of right now. Thanks a lot!

RohanM
08-27-20, 21:29
After long time begumpet girls are standing on road.

Only 3, dusky and fat, don't expect miss India on street.

Asking 2000 to 4000.

I know exact timing and place.

If you give me cheap / free contacts I can reciprocate.

DarkName13
08-28-20, 00:02
Hello,

I would really appreciate the details too thanks a lot! I do hope it's awesome and more importantly safe.

Sent to you a PM. FS on 1st visit may be difficult sometimes. But you can always try.

Lord Necros
08-28-20, 08:08
With the pandemic, decided to try online fun. Have never done it, but there's always a first time.

Searched in Loc for phone sex providers. Got a few which seemed less-retarded.

The first one was a really well managed outfit with good english speaking girls and actually well done customer management. It was like working with a professional.

There are 3 girls in that group and they do phone and video shows. Everything is well planned an done in a way that their and your privacy is always respected.

The girls speak well enough, though I m still searching for a girl with posh accent and a depraved mind.

The rates vary from ₹400 for 8 Minutes, to ₹1399 for 1 Hour.

Also tried a few other services. , again from loc ads These guys turned out to be cheats.

They will take your money and then the nothing. Or keep asking "Add 500 more and I will tart the show immediately" etc.

Always, always start with a demo. Its generally 100-200 rupees. If they run off with200 bucks - no major loss. If thy say, "send X amount more", drop them like a bomb.

Never pay a hefty sum upfront. I lost 200 rupes for the demo and its fine. Other schmuck who give out 1 k-2 k upfront will be cheated for a lot more.

Finally, I think loc is a terrible place for such services. Far too many scammers there.

Will probably try out some mobile apps now.

If any of you now a reliable voice provider (as an old man, I have come to rely on my imagination a lot more. Helps hide the ugliness), with impeccable English and the ability to work through PSE dialogs, do share.

Voice service is such an underrated pastime specially in current times, I wonder why don't more of us partake in it.

AussieGaigin
08-28-20, 10:09
Hello,

I would really appreciate the details too thanks a lot! I do hope it's awesome and more importantly safe.You don't seem to have PM activated.

LadCameo
08-28-20, 13:38
After help from senior members. Went to megh spa in JH. Quite easy to locate.

Sort of a maze entry to the massage area. Was asked to wait in a room and girls showed up one by one. Selected a local girl who had good assets, she did terrific massage (proper massage). After that she slowly started doing the sensual thingy and it sent me shivers. So took B2B, was pretty good.

Damages: counter - 2.5 and B2B 3 k.

WIR: May be.

PrincyGsl
08-28-20, 14:31
Brother can you please share Begumpet contact details and damages please? PM is open.

Thank You.

Asking 2000 to 4000.

DarkName13
08-28-20, 15:31
Hello,

I don't quite know how to go about it, could you assist me on that? Thanks.

You don't seem to have PM activated.

AussieGaigin
08-28-20, 23:05
Hello,

I don't quite know how to go about it, could you assist me on that? Thanks.Geez, can't you read the instructions at the top of the page?

WLust8112
08-29-20, 03:35

Kat- 8 tight.

BBBJ- 9 it was great.

Charges- 3 k.Nice review bro, can you share the contact. PM is open. Thanks!

Gotchaman
08-29-20, 11:54
I'm new to the forum I really appreciate of the experienced bosses share some contacts in Hyderabad / vijayawada. I move here and there on my business.

Cute Qupid
08-29-20, 17:20
Mirror is active. Had met about a week back. Not sure about Siri. I believe 7 g is also active at least she is responding to messages.

But like others have also said these are extremely dry times.Siri is active too. Just met her yesterday. She said that she is back from hometown last week and had some hand injury.

Hopefully things are getting back to normal.

Enjoy guys.

CQ.

Roadside Romeo
08-29-20, 18:35
Gal 21 yrs. Tight body but short height. Light at chest; nice bottom though.

Went with intention of spending long time. Had started with short time with a promise of an extension.

No DFK only LFK. Didn't attempt BJ. Tried caressing her to see if she reciprocates but turned out to be mostly mechanical. Her attitude was also more like Come in. Bang - Get Out. The silver lining (or for that matter the dark lining) being the cat was quite tight, came in no time.

I don't like at all if involvement from the girl is missing, for all practical purposes she was a dead fish for me. So didn't waste any further money, left after first round.

Act: 5/10.

Body: 6/10.

Cat: 8/10.

Face: 6/10.

Cat: Tight.

WIR: No.

Damage: 3 K.

Cute Qupid
08-29-20, 18:38
Hello Seniors,

I have seen many of the reviews of having BBBJ with local MILFs or in fact of any girl. Are the seniors here too going for that kind of unprotected sex? If so what precautions are you guys taking before going for it. Your 2 cents please.

CQ.

SadBoyz
08-29-20, 23:11
Hello Seniors,

I have seen many of the reviews of having BBBJ with local MILFs or in fact of any girl. Are the seniors here too going for that kind of unprotected sex? If so what precautions are you guys taking before going for it. Your 2 cents please.

CQ.It's unprotected oral sex, which is different from going skin to skin.

Oral, be it DFK, BBBJ or DATY is a possible risk for many diseases but most of them are inconvenient rather than fatal which is why people don't care as long as it's HIV, which is mainly due to unprotected kitty deed.

Classic Dos before the deed and after is:

Using Listerine / mouth cleaner.

Washing the privates, better to use an anti bacterial soap.

Off the topic:

Was checking out functions of truecooller, it is very much possible that your name might be saved by a WG that might giveaway your mongering habits.

It doesn't matter to the ones who already have your contact but it's better to be safe, I use a different number which is kinda spare / fake but I still used to give it to few no names.

Hope to give some insight on how many things we need to be careful about.

AussieGaigin
08-30-20, 01:03
I'm new to the forum I really appreciate of the experienced bosses share some contacts in Hyderabad / vijayawada. I move here and there on my business.You won't get any response if you don't read the instructions at the top of the page.

Arsenic02
08-30-20, 09:26
Hi seniors,

Koushalaya need references, PM is active.

Please ping me.

Ao02.

RohanM
08-30-20, 15:00
Brother can you please share Begumpet contact details and damages please? PM is open.

Thank You.Read last line.

DarkName13
08-30-20, 22:54
Hello Arsenic,

Is there another way to activate PM without the use of Bitcoin payment?

Hi seniors,

Koushalaya need references, PM is active.

Please ping me.

Ao02.===============================================

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Admin

Vnash6969
08-30-20, 23:45
It's unprotected oral sex, which is different from going skin to skin.

Oral, be it DFK, BBBJ or DATY is a possible risk for many diseases but most of them are inconvenient rather than fatal which is why people don't care as long as it's HIV, which is mainly due to unprotected kitty deed.

Classic Dos before the deed and after is:

Using Listerine / mouth cleaner.

Washing the privates, better to use an anti bacterial soap.

Off the topic:

Was checking out functions of truecooller, it is very much possible that your name might be saved by a WG that might giveaway your mongering habits.

It doesn't matter to the ones who already have your contact but it's better to be safe, I use a different number which is kinda spare / fake but I still used to give it to few no names.

Hope to give some insight on how many things we need to be careful about.True Bro! Never do the deed bareback. Period!

Vinegar works in the absence of antibacterial soap. Just give vinegar bath liberally after the act.

Senior Bros,

BabuKutu bro added several tips and tricks for safe mongering. Please give us pointers on burner phone / app for # disguise, hotel check-in and other method for incognito mode.

My DM is open.

Vin.

Vnash6969
08-30-20, 23:50
Hello Arsenic,

Is there another way to activate PM without the use of Bitcoin payment?

===============================================
Bro,

Please review my post (#24339) about subscription. You can send dollar bills to US address, but it takes time. It works 100% of the time.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=2468788#post2468788.

Good luck,

Vin.

DarkName13
08-31-20, 00:53
Hello Vnash,

The bitcoin scene in India is an absolute mess. It needs all sorts of KYC and what not. Spent a while taking it all in and finding the best route to finish the job. I have done the necessary steps. How long so you think it'll take for the membership to activate?

Bro,

Please review my post (#24339) about subscription. You can send dollar bills to US address, but it takes time. It works 100% of the time.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1791-Hyderabad-Andhra-Pradesh&p=2468788#post2468788.

Good luck,

Vin.

HoneyHunt05
08-31-20, 01:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Bodhi Satva
08-31-20, 07:12
Use this URL to unlist your numbers on Truecaller so your number does not show up on searches.

https://www.truecaller.com/unlisting

True Bro! Never do the deed bareback. Period!

Vinegar works in the absence of antibacterial soap. Just give vinegar bath liberally after the act.

Senior Bros,

BabuKutu bro added several tips and tricks for safe mongering. Please give us pointers on burner phone / app for # disguise, hotel check-in and other method for incognito mode.

My DM is open.

Vin.

PaidPtc
08-31-20, 07:13
Guys,

I have an mature lady contact named Priya and that time the last numbers shared by one of the friend in ISG was 284. She actually responded after so much long time back. We also had an FR shared on this mature priya named lady. Can some one please share if anyone remember her or can see this FR. She doesn't belong to Hyderabad however she shuttles to Hyderabad on her work which I remember about her. Any kind soul please share any info you gave.

Sabhinab
08-31-20, 07:22
Hi folks,

Anyone interested in exchange of genuine college girls not discussed in this forum?

Srisri786
08-31-20, 08:12
Hi Seniors,

Kindy share the contacts of girls in and around secbad.

Not willing to travel to other part of the city due to covid. I can reciprocate with contacts I have.

Lord Necros
08-31-20, 15:18
Just buy a prepaid number. It will likely still show someone else's detail in truecaller.

When they ask you to choose from available numbers, you can just check in your truecaller and choose on which ha an existing profile.

And if you do not have dul sim support in your phone, either buy a chep phone just for mongering or rent one fro sites like rentomojo.

Vbz2014
08-31-20, 15:49
Basic rule stays same, if your mongering life is private, always use alias name for mongering, but insted of un listing yourself from true caller, I would rather suggest you to make a profile with your alias or some random name than ending up getting there by some known person.

And insted of carrying dual sim phone or extra phone that might get you on suspision radar, you can use Android emulator like Bluestack that can run your android apps like whatsapp on your PC to get in touch with SP/WG.

Or there's something called second space on redmi phone and same function on few Samsung phone that makes another hidden profile on your phone for extra apps, but you can't hide 2nd sim.

Cheers!

Use this URL to unlist your numbers on Truecaller so your number does not show up on searches.

https://www.truecaller.com/unlisting

DonutRider
08-31-20, 20:22
Guys,

I have an mature lady contact named Priya and that time the last numbers shared by one of the friend in ISG was 284. She actually responded after so much long time back. We also had an FR shared on this mature priya named lady. Can some one please share if anyone remember her or can see this FR. She doesn't belong to Hyderabad however she shuttles to Hyderabad on her work which I remember about her. Any kind soul please share any info you gave.I lost your number and can't pm you. Some wierd error message. I talked to her few weeks ago but didn't meet yet and not sure if I would want to.

PaidPtc
08-31-20, 22:26
Yup just reached this lady and got the pic. Better to avoid after seeing pic.

I lost your number and can't pm you. Some wierd error message. I talked to her few weeks ago but didn't meet yet and not sure if I would want to.

MtlBoy
08-31-20, 22:39
On first week of March I came back to India for vacation and to check out the new retirement house I have bought for my parents. Supposed to go back on end of March and as you know lockdown kicked in and I am stuck here. I did accept the situation and made arrangements to stay here for long and work from home. I have moved my parents to our village as things are getting worsts and they are better off there. I chose to stay back here as I have better internet connection and it is easy to work from here. I have accepted that it is difficult to get any action, tired some online stuff but it is kind of boring after a while.

However, I had met this girl at a organic store near my place (all stuff are bit pricey). She is young (early twenties), bit dark (similar to Navya's) and slim. I first met her before lockdown but did not pay any attention as I am more interested in available birds from this forum and even tried Mirror again and some spas. After lockdown I did not go to this store till May. However, in May I noticed that she is kind of interested in me. After this I started to frequent this place almost daily and discussed about the her lockdown troubles. After a month she asked me for some financial help (5 K). I don't have any cash then and she suggested to transfer by google-pay but I don't use any of these apps (don't have a indian account and NRI account is connected to my canadian number) and I just asked her to show up to my place and I can give her money. She did show up in the evening and without questions I have given her 3 K and told her unfortunately that's all I have with me.

I did not visit the store for couple of weeks for work related reasons. In mid of June she showed up at my house again. I was suprised but invited her inside, she pretended that she worried why I am not visiting the store. I asked her for actual reason and she said she need more money. Instead of giving her money directly I have suggested her that she can earn this if she is ok to sleep with me. I was blunt and straight forward. He was bit shocked and I have proposed 10000 per week and we can meet twice a week during her break time (2 pm-5 pm). I asked her to think about it and comeback. A week gone by without any contact and she showed up one Sunday afternoon and agreed to my proposition, she asked for money up front but I denied. I said initially I will give 5000 after every meet.

The first day was very awkward, I started to hug her and tried for LFK and she has showed a lot of resistance initially and I had given her option to leave several times. It took me almost an hour to convince her to get undress. But it was worth a struggle. Her boobs are soft and still remember the first sight of those melons they are handful with dark protruding nipples. I suck them to my heart's content and she started to her small moans of enjoyment. She is not willing to touch my penis nor she allowed me to touch her vagina. I stopped the deed and asked her to think about it again and come tomorrow. However, I did pay 5000. She did not show up next day but did show on day after. I was bit surprised but this time the deed is less reluctant. I asked her if she has done this before and she said that she did it in her college with her BF who cheated her.

She started to enjoy the second deed, she let me do DFK, fingering and DATY. She still not comfortable touching my dick but I did not care as I am completely in heaven enjoying her assets and no need to say that it has been a while even for me. I had waited till her pussy is wet and started to enter her. Her pussy is tight! This is the tightest I ever had and We had some initial trouble and but I was able to enter her BB (no condoms with us). She realized it is BB after a while and I had to pull out and shoot on her tummy which she hated.

After the first FS we started to meet every two days and I used to pay her 10000 every week. I trained her to give CHJ- HJ- CBJ- BBJ. We started to enjoy sex and I even able to convince her for anal. She did not like it and I have to drop the idea. I will never forget a time when I was in zoom meeting (no video) in the evening (7 pm, 9:30 am ET) She was under the table giving me BBBJ. Well, over the time she started have an emotional connection she started to message me frequently, dropped L word couple of times and I have to remind her she is working girl and this is a business transaction. This conversation always ends badly but I made sure I paid her even after the fight.

I started to realize this should not continue as Babykutu suggested I told her I am leaving to Canada and that I will not return for couple of years. She does not have my whatsapp as I use a canadian number and all our conversation is through direct messages. She tried to get my whatsapp number but I never gave her. I use my age old indian number here and I have discarded my sim and got a new number. I started to park my car in different building and will continue doing this till I go back to Canada.

According to security she did not show up again. Luckily her store in about a 3 km from my place so chances of us meeting by chance are less. Before I cancelled our contract, I had a chance to go through her phone and I noticed that all the messages are already deleted and apparently there are no photos in her phone of me. I think she is worried that her sister will find out and deleted the messages well in advance.

I realize that it is a mistake to take it this far. But I think I don't have much option during lockdown. She is much safer than any other WGs. I generally used to meet a girl every week in Canada, it is bit expensive but the service is always great. I try to keep my self well groomed so that I can occasionally hookup with girls who are OK with having sex and save some money. It is easy to breakup with them early. The case in India is different they are reserved and even if you are able to cross the barrier they tend to get emotionally connected.

Thanks for Babykutu for responding to my cry for help. Sorry for typos and grammar I am writing this while in a meeting.

P.S.: I WILL NOT SHARE DETAILS OR PICS OF THE GIRL.

Mtlboy.

DarkName13
09-01-20, 13:24
Hello,

I'm a first timer here, I would really appreciate some recommendations for my first time here in Hyderabad through ISG. Thanks a ton captains!

P.S: PM is active.

HornyAviator
09-01-20, 15:24
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for spas around Attapur which offer extras.

Thank you in advance.

Casanova9
09-01-20, 18:24
Bros,

Please be cautious while contacting Indies and SPs especially because now a days people playing blackmailing games with mongers. One the Indie (Offline everyone discussing like that and one of the news papers also reported that she was an Indie), filed a case that 139 men raped her 5000 times and provided all names (truecaller names) along with their mobile numbers to the LE team. I observed that current Indies like Siri, 7/ G, Mirror wali etc saving all out Whatsapp chats also along with numbers. I personally observed that Siri and Mirror saving the chatt text with whatsapp cloud. They showed me once to prove my absence for more than 6 months to her place, she downloaded all the appointment chat. (That's a different story why they showed me that), but it's true. Don't help them with digital transfer of money also in their tough times.

See that 139 men, 5000 times case details here and YouTube.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/city/hyderabad/sexually-abused-by-143-people-alleges-25-year-old-city-woman/amp_articleshow/77683697.cms

SadBoyz
09-01-20, 23:00
Bros,

Please be cautious while contacting Indies and SPs especially because now a days people playing blackmailing games with mongers. One the Indie (Offline everyone discussing like that and one of the news papers also reported that she was an Indie), filed a case that 139 men raped her 5000 times and provided all names (truecaller names) along with their mobile numbers to the LE team. I observed that current Indies like Siri, 7/ G, Mirror wali etc saving all out Whatsapp chats also along with numbers. I personally observed that Siri and Mirror saving the chatt text with whatsapp cloud. They showed me once to prove my absence for more than 6 months to her place, she downloaded all the appointment chat. (That's a different story why they showed me that), but it's true. Don't help them with digital transfer of money also in their tough times.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/city/hyderabad/sexually-abused-by-143-people-alleges-25-year-old-city-woman/amp_articleshow/77683697.cmsI have a gut feeling that this can be Manisha the wild cat. The recent FR about her as well as her behavior and experiences with other mongers has given an idea of her mental state being unstable. Adding up the area that the FIR was lodged in mostly directs it to her, any senior can advise how to be more cautious regarding this scenario? So that if any WG goes bonkers, it should't affect someone who has never had any problem with her.

Casanova9
09-02-20, 03:22
See her pic and other news item.

I have a gut feeling that this can be Manisha the wild cat. The recent FR about her as well as her behavior and experiences with other mongers has given an idea of her mental state being unstable. Adding up the area that the FIR was lodged in mostly directs it to her, any senior can advise how to be more cautious regarding this scenario? So that if any WG goes bonkers, it should't affect someone who has never had any problem with her.

BabyKutu
09-02-20, 13:30
See her pic and other news item.Confirmed it is not. Relax a bit.

DarkName13
09-02-20, 17:59
Hey BabyKutu,

Tried to reach you on PM for some advise but couldn't send a PM as it is full for you. Hope we can have a conversation.

Confirmed it is not. Relax a bit.

Seshugadu1
09-02-20, 22:19
Has anyone tried any couples from FB or AH. Any FWB couples in Hyderabad. Seniors kindly suggest. My PM is active.

Thanks.

For the past two weeks I have done enough research on FB or AH or SWI couples in Hyderabad. Actually I went to a swingers club in September last year abroad. It was my first time where the partner encourages others to join. Incidentally met one of my old GF in Hyderabad and requested her to introduce any of her friends and said about these clubs. To my utter surprise she said it is very common in Hyderabad and said she stopped participating for the past few years and advised me to try in FB AH and SWI. I requested her to accompany atleast once to which she agreed. Immediately paid subscription and introduced ourselves as attached cpl. Now the experience. As I turned my concentration on this and started enquiries, the following was noticed.

1. Atleast 25 to 30 CPL parties are taking place every week end. Source: Resorts booking in Villa for min 3 bedrooms apart from inhouse..Any help would be appreciated.

MtlBoy
09-02-20, 22:57
Did any one of you tried girls from MR website? Seems to have verified pictures. I had contact with an SP through MR but the girls seem too good to be true and the prices on the higher side.

RrVee123
09-03-20, 03:13
I have a gut feeling that this can be Manisha the wild cat. The recent FR about her as well as her behavior and experiences with other mongers has given an idea of her mental state being unstable. Adding up the area that the FIR was lodged in mostly directs it to her, any senior can advise how to be more cautious regarding this scenario? So that if any WG goes bonkers, it should't affect someone who has never had any problem with her.Bro,

Come on. Bong girl don't speak Telugu and looks wise she is not the one definitely.

Roadside Romeo
09-03-20, 05:15
Brethren,

Anyone tasted this piece? Decent looking from Hyderabad standards.

RR.

BaronK
09-03-20, 06:57
Any pointers about the blog HYDCallGirlFAMOUSTPOSiTIONNumber which seems to have some great pics is it genuine or fake?

MaximumsFrost
09-03-20, 08:48
Dear all,

Do you have any idea regarding Begumpet couple advertising in Locanto. Goes by name Ab. Watsapp no. Ending 041.

Asking 5 k for 2 hrs for 3 sum.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Raghubar
09-03-20, 20:50
Did any one of you tried girls from MR website? Seems to have verified pictures. I had contact with an SP through MR but the girls seem too good to be true and the prices on the higher side.Few days back they were seems available at Kolkata through a SP. Pic No 1 and Pic No 3 was sent by the SP. Though I didn't visited to SP. The rates quoted were 5 k FR 1. It can be negotiated due to low turnout during Covid, but could not able to visit.

Raghu.

Siri3348
09-04-20, 10:29
Hi al,

I am siri I am new here and need some help to become active. I have few fem who is looking to meet and they are good looking and safe.

So I wish to share what I have and also take what you all can help me to meet new.

VickyX
09-04-20, 14:33
Op 139 many of them are doing in this GP including me these ladies are saving recording, chats example Mirrorwali told me that she is having my nudes pics with face. What to do? I'm young boy. Why they're doing like this just fun and forget right what they want. My GF is banging me, I already told to my GF that one aunty is having my nudes, and she is forcing me, saving all chats recording nude pics of an young boy.

Vnash6969
09-04-20, 20:36
Any pointers about the blog HYDCallGirlFAMOUSTPOSiTIONNumber which seems to have some great pics is it genuine or fake?This one came back after a long time! When you go to their den, they say the model is either unavailable or went to pub (some story). Most times, at least for me and another friend of mine, we got short end of stick, You get Ameerpet like stuff for 4 k (hard negotiation). They drag your journey to the girl over few stops, really wasting few hours and then they show crap and expect you to pay exorbitant amounts for such cheap girl.

Especially with this one, do not let johnny overrule your head. If they do not give you any of seven, please prepare to walk out. Just for kicks, try it and post your experience.

DarkName13
09-04-20, 22:31
Hello captains,

Got contacted over Instagram by this random account. Can't tell of a scam or genuine. Her account is at cutieedimplejain, extremely well managed; did all the general screening of reverse image search etc seems clean but unaware of scam. Please give deets if real and provide an FR. Thanks.

MtlBoy
09-04-20, 22:42
Thanks raghu for info.

OK, I have being in contact with three SPs from the MR website. Two of them has send same photos with different price tags (7 K and 10 K) and both of them asked to come to the same location. I still wonder if it could be same guy with different phone numbers or different brokers for same organization. Any how selected the girl in the first picture and when for the cheaper SP.

I was asked to come to a hotel near a famous railway station. I have reached there and I panicked a bit after I have noticed a LE car parked a 20 m from the place. I know this place is close to a railway station and I don't think there is a elaborate sting operation to catch me. SP has asked me to come to certain room. The reception guy let me enter the moment I told him the room number with out any further questions.

The moment I have entered the room I can see that the girl is not the same. I immediately messaged the SP and told him I am leaving. He tried to convince me that it is the same girl but I did not agree and the girl started to convince that she gives better service. I simply started to walk and SP called me back and said he will solve the issue and send me to other room. This girl is significantly better than the first girl but not as good as the bait. Anyhow, I don't want further fight and I have agreed to taste this girl.

1st pic is what I wanted, 2nd is what I was offered, 3rd is what I got.

Coming to the deed, she is in early twenties, Mumbai girl with some tummy fat and I like her nervous smile. She said that it is her first day (I kind of believe her because her pictures popped up today in their website). Of course she was in business for a while but new to Hyderabad. The usual mechanical awkward BBBJ, WOT (lot of complains) and Finished in Mish. Tried to hurry up and constantly in phone with family or (BF) and SP.

Her face is the saving grace.

WIR: don't know. Surely won't be my preference.

Do I recommend: Hmmm. No. There is huge risk involved, given that they are doing it under the nose of LE (I mean LE should know about this place). Girls are choosy so YMMV.

Importantly when I was about to enter the room for the first time. The adjacent room was open which is big and I saw number of girls getting ready to go out. Some of them are actually good looking (what the SPs consider model like) and I think they are going for a party with a rich client (I guess, I nave noticed two bit SUVs waiting at the entrance with their engines ON). May be that's why there is a bait and switch.

Anyhow this my experience. You can PM me if you want any details. And I would also appreciate any help finding better SPs, MPs or indies.

I never had a FS with thai. I had tried a thai-mix with jamacan (I guess it does not strictly considered as Thai). I would like to try, let me know if you know someone.

And never had a FS in MP need to find that too.

Mtlboy.

AussieGaigin
09-04-20, 23:53
Hi al,

I am siri I am new here and need some help to become active. I have few fem who is looking to meet and they are good looking and safe.

So I wish to share what I have and also take what you all can help me to meet new.Have you read the instructions at the top of the page? Are you too lazy to do this?

Sstoryteller
09-05-20, 01:58
This is 5 days old news, I am not sure how many have read this.

https://www.siasat.com/rape-victim-retracts-his-statement-says-false-complaint-against-139-people-1962086/

Op 139 many of them are doing in this GP including me these ladies are saving recording, chats example Mirrorwali told me that she is having my nudes pics with face. What to do? I'm young boy. Why they're doing like this just fun and forget right what they want. My GF is banging me, I already told to my GF that one aunty is having my nudes, and she is forcing me, saving all chats recording nude pics of an young boy.
See her pic and other news item.
Bros,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/city/hyderabad/sexually-abused-by-143-people-alleges-25-year-old-city-woman/amp_articleshow/77683697.cms

RainCitty
09-05-20, 08:28
Hey Hyderabad Folks,

Travelling to Hyderabad this weekend for a week.

Need Hyderabad seniors to help me with few contacts of SP / indies.

Looking for great help of Hyderabad seniors.

DM open, please share some.

I will welcome you in Delhi with same energy.

Abhisheen52
09-06-20, 08:51
Anyone tried Shashi birds?

Please post full review.

Decpticon
09-07-20, 12:29
Hi guys,

Got this form SP Swta form kkpally.

Any review on the attached girl and place?

Jgaurpaw99
09-07-20, 18:12
Dude. Your DM option is not enabled.

Hey Hyderabad Folks,

Travelling to Hyderabad this weekend for a week.

Need Hyderabad seniors to help me with few contacts of SP / indies.

Looking for great help of Hyderabad seniors.

DM open, please share some.

I will welcome you in Delhi with same energy.

CoolBobby
09-08-20, 04:04
Hi guys,

Any review on the attached girl and place?What is the sp number ends with?

Decpticon
09-08-20, 06:55
What is the sp number ends with?SP number ends with 036 bro.

Vikasji
09-08-20, 10:05
Hey seniors I will be in Hyderabad coming weekend, please provide local SP or Indie contact.

You can expect same from Delhi and Chandigarh.

RandyCocky
09-08-20, 13:40
Hi guys,

Any review on the attached girl and place?Too many nakhras. Don't touch here, don't touch there. Don't kiss. Blah blah. Finish fast types.

HarryMan1
09-08-20, 14:36
An old SP had been sending updates on girls available on video chat. Never done it before on whatsapp so was curious about. One night after getting frustrated about dry Hyderabad and the photo shopped pics provided by SPs decided to try it. Modus operandi is that you select the girl (or model as they sell it) and money is given to SP upfront. Post that SP whatsapps you contact details. These numbers are not India number. Called up and girl picked up, realized heavy photo shopping is the norm here as well. She chatted a bit and says let's begin. Then the girl becomes naked and moves the camera to her tits, pussy etc. Funny part is that once she is naked, she will not take the camera to her face her again. The setting seems to be of small dingy room (reminded me of Mumbai) and watching it over a mobile is pretty pathetic. Guess cam show over laptop are way better. Got bored and Stopped it after 10 minutes (though slot was for 30 minutes). Realized that my face was visible and can be potentially used for blackmailing (but have known the SP for years, so not worried on that but still a risk.) Damage 2 k.

MtlBoy
09-08-20, 15:13
Hi guys,

First of all, looks like some of you tried to contact me, sorry my inbox was full. I have cleared it now.

I am planning to try one the chics from an SP. Any info about the service will be helpful.

Mtlboy.

Decpticon
09-08-20, 16:28
Hi guys,

First of all, looks like some of you tried to contact me, sorry my inbox was full. I have cleared it now.

I am planning to try one the chics from an SP. Any info about the service will be helpful.

Mtlboy.How much does SP quote? The one with iPhone is good enough.

MythBuster
09-08-20, 18:08
Haven't been mongering since March due to covid.

Are any spas like jamba open? Are there any regular girls still left in Hyderabad?

Decpticon
09-09-20, 07:02
An old SP had been sending updates on girls available on video chat. Never done it before on whatsapp so was curious about. One night after getting frustrated about dry Hyderabad and the photo shopped pics provided by SPs decided to try it. Modus operandi is that you select the girl (or model as they sell it) and money is given to SP upfront. Post that SP whatsapps you contact details. These numbers are not India number. Called up and girl picked up, realized heavy photo shopping is the norm here as well. She chatted a bit and says let's begin. Then the girl becomes naked and moves the camera to her tits, pussy etc. Funny part is that once she is naked, she will not take the camera to her face her again. The setting seems to be of small dingy room (reminded me of Mumbai) and watching it over a mobile is pretty pathetic. Guess cam show over laptop are way better. Got bored and Stopped it after 10 minutes (though slot was for 30 minutes). Realized that my face was visible and can be potentially used for blackmailing (but have known the SP for years, so not worried on that but still a risk.) Damage 2 k.Got to see your review. And why to just waste money on video call bro. We have multiple websites and I tried one and got directly the skype user ID of the girl while having private chat, she is from Spain. You can try it and it would cost you less than some 1500 for session.

PrincyGsl
09-11-20, 20:19
Hi guys,

Mtlboy.Please send tried contact and review details to my PM. Thanks.

RohanM
09-12-20, 12:04

Asking 2000 to 4000.

MtlBoy
09-12-20, 14:58
Met her recently, service is as usual. Best indie in Hyderabad.

However, ingress and outgres is geting bit difficult. House owner noticed me going in and was waiting out side for me to return. He tried to talk to me but I have ignored. Just FYI.

And looks like she has collection of all whatsapp DPs.

Mtlboy.

MtlBoy
09-12-20, 15:33
I have serveral PM requests for a FR of the SP. Well the girls in the previous post are not available. This is the FR of the two other girls I have met.

First one:

Young bengali girl in early twenties. Nice boobs decent BBBJ, No WOT skill. Prefers mish and doggy.

BTW girls looks similar to pics.

Damages 7 k.

Second One:

Late twenties, similar to photos. Aspiring Actress. Tries to please. Tried wot, mish, doggy. But her sloppy BBBJ is amazing. I decided to end with a long BBBJ (which is difficult find these days).

Damages 7 K.

Anyone who needs the contact just try the MR site. It is basically two agencies with different middle men. Try yourself and write an FR.

Interestingly, I found that the milddle men of one of the agency are offline for a while. I will refrain from giving exact details of location etc as I did for the recent PM requests.

Mtlboy.

SmartBoyMgg
09-13-20, 06:12
It has been really long since I used this channel. Traveling to Tirupati, any contacts, please message me. Will reciprocate with contacts in Delhi, Hyderabad or Kolkata.

Djikstra 69
09-13-20, 20:48
Hi fellow mongers!

New here. Have burnt a lot of cash on SPs. Hope to find some help here with Indies.

Djikstra 69
09-13-20, 21:13
Hi fellow mongers!

I am new here. Had been following the forum but now I have got the subscription. Kindly, help me out with some Indies digits. Have burnt a lot of cash with SPs.

PrincyGsl
09-13-20, 21:46
Bro, please send contact to PM. Thanks.

I have serveral PM requests for a FR of the SP. Well the girls in the previous post are not available. This is the FR of the two other girls I have met.

First one:

Young bengali girl in early twenties. Nice boobs decent BBBJ, No WOT skill. Prefers mish and doggy.

Damages 7 k.

Second One:

Late twenties, similar to photos. Aspiring Actress. Tries to please. Tried wot, mish, doggy. But her sloppy BBBJ is amazing. I decided to end with a long BBBJ (which is difficult find these days)..

PrincyGsl
09-14-20, 04:10
Bro, can you send details of hotel and SP to my PM.

Thanks raghu for info.

OK, I have being in contact with three SPs from the MR website. Two of them has send same photos with different price tags (7 K and 10 K) and both of them asked to come to the same location. I still wonder if it could be same guy with different phone numbers or different brokers for same organization. Any how selected the girl in the first picture and when for the cheaper SP.

I was asked to come to a hotel near a famous railway station. I have reached there and I panicked a bit after I have noticed a LE car parked a 20 m from the place. I know this place is close to a railway station and I don't think there is a elaborate sting operation to catch me. SP has asked me to come to certain room. The reception guy let me enter the moment I told him the room number with out any further questions.

The moment I have entered the room I can see that the girl is not the same. I immediately messaged the SP and told him I am leaving. He tried to convince me that it is the same girl but I did not agree and the girl started to convince that she gives better service. I simply started to walk and SP called me back and said he will solve the issue and send me to other room. This girl is significantly better than the first girl but not as good as the bait. Anyhow, I don't want further fight and I have agreed to taste this girl.

1st pic is what I wanted, 2nd is what I was offered, 3rd is what I got..

CrazyMonke
09-14-20, 09:40
Met Sunset in Telugu from KP lastly. Went to her place and got surprised to see sisters inside and thy both do fun, it depends on us. Yaa soo went inside and chit chatted with them for sometime and I was interested in the younger one both are married but younger one looks damn hot with chubby figure and nice sizes and looks fair the older one looks bit dark and I was much interested in younger one so asked to do only with younger soo started the play.

First she took the lead in touching me and grabbing me I liked it rather than wasting time she is open and ready, then I removed my dress and she also went from 1-0 in dressing and done romance for some time and she played with johnny and she went to cover BJ I have no issues in it as I prefer risk free enjoyment yaa gave me a nice cover sloppy BJ after that moved to mission and had a nice session till I came, she cleaned and I cleaned.

For the second round started with a same cover BJ then I played with her big tight boobs and with the KAT after that went to doggy and done for some time and after that switched to the another position where she got on me and jumped hard sor fome time and went to doggy and I came.

The last session took long and had a nice time in 3rd session it went out 3 positions long time and had a great time that was the first time I met someone for long time money worth guarantee for sure both are friendly and co-oprtative non pushy one anyone can enjoy to the money thy are spending. Definitely hoping to meet them again for sure.

Looks- 8 chubby but not shappy or out of shapes.

Boobs – 8 big not shaggy though.

Kat- 7 tight but not tight.

BJ- 7 with cover and sloppy one.

No DFK.

Friendly and non pushy definitely once more kind of ones.

Damages total 8 k for 3 pops.

Casanova9
09-14-20, 14:01
She is saving what'sapp appointment chat also to the cloud and DPs. Siri also same.

Met her recently, service is as usual. Best indie in Hyderabad.

However, ingress and outgres is geting bit difficult. House owner noticed me going in and was waiting out side for me to return. He tried to talk to me but I have ignored. Just FYI.

And looks like she has collection of all whatsapp DPs.

Mtlboy.

BrxBenjamin
09-15-20, 05:17
I've heard about since amazing girls and service in pragnapur. Is it true? Any FRs from there?

Djikstra 69
09-15-20, 08:07
Met Sunset in Telugu from KP lastly. Went to her place and got surprised to see sisters inside and thy both do fun, it depends on us. Yaa soo went inside and chit chatted with them for sometime and I was interested in the younger one both are married but younger one looks damn hot with chubby figure and nice sizes and looks fair the older one looks bit dark and I was much interested in younger one so asked to do only with younger soo started the play.

First she took the lead in touching me and grabbing me I liked it rather than wasting time she is open and ready, then I removed my dress and she also went from 1-0 in dressing and done romance for some time and she played with johnny and she went to cover BJ I have no issues in it as I prefer risk free enjoyment yaa gave me a nice cover sloppy BJ after that moved to mission and had a nice session till I came, she cleaned and I cleaned.

For the second round started with a same cover BJ then I played with her big tight boobs and with the KAT after that went to doggy and done for some time and after that switched to the another position where she got on me and jumped hard sor fome time and went to doggy and I came..Can you share her contact?

DesiYuva
09-15-20, 12:25
Met Sunset in Telugu from KP lastly...

Friendly and non pushy definitely once more kind of ones.

Damages total 8 k for 3 pops.Great going dude. Hope Sunset sisters ending with 6085,before covid quoted 10 k for 2 and it was out of my pocket. So didn't met them, good to know they are coming down with prices.

Good luck! Stay safe!

PrincyGsl
09-15-20, 20:46
Please share contact to my PM. Thanks bro.

First she took the lead in touching me and grabbing me I liked it rather than wasting time she is open and ready, then I removed my dress and she also went from 1-0 in dressing and done romance for some time and she played with johnny and she went to cover BJ I have no issues in it as I prefer risk free enjoyment yaa gave me a nice cover sloppy BJ after that moved to mission and had a nice session till I came, she cleaned and I cleaned..

CrazyMonke
09-16-20, 05:36
Great going dude. Hope Sunset sisters ending with 085, before covid quoted 10 k for 2 and it was out of my pocket. So didn't met them, good to know they are coming down with prices.

Good luck! Stay safe!Yes bro the number ends with that itself.

Snrntr
09-16-20, 07:28
Could someone help me to decode the full form of MR web address?

TongueTornedo
09-16-20, 18:00
Hello brothers,

Can any one guide me which profile of MR is genuine and reliable?

Jgaurpaw99
09-17-20, 04:07
Could someone help me to decode the full form of MR web address?M stands for massage.

And are stands for the TV name where Mr. Nation wants to know works.

BabyKutu
09-17-20, 05:07
Hello brothers,

Can any one guide me which profile of MR is genuine and reliable?Full of gold diggers & almost every other profile is a " I want a sugar daddy " kind of a nakhra.

DesiYuva
09-17-20, 08:11
Yes bro the number ends with that itself.Glad and thank you for sharing report, shared details to some of our friends. Keep posting and leave some hints (ending phone number) for better search results. World is so small so we can find in someone contacts.

One request to newbies, please use forum to post reports rather than asking only for contacts.

BumchikBabloo
09-17-20, 08:20
Dude, can you share digits please, is it indie contact or through SP.

First she took the lead in touching me and grabbing me I liked it rather than wasting time she is open and ready, then I removed my dress and she also went from 1-0 in dressing and done romance for some time and she played with johnny and she went to cover BJ I have no issues in it as I prefer risk free enjoyment yaa gave me a nice cover sloppy BJ after that moved to mission and had a nice session till I came, she cleaned and I cleaned..

SmartGuyHyd
09-17-20, 10:24
Can any one please share this sunset contact please.

And I will be near kompally for 5 days can any please share any contacts near by like jeedimetla, chintal, bowen pally or kompally.

For the second round started with a same cover BJ then I played with her big tight boobs and with the KAT after that went to doggy and done for some time and after that switched to the another position where she got on me and jumped hard sor fome time and went to doggy and I came..

TongueTornedo
09-17-20, 18:55
Full of gold diggers & almost every other profile is a " I want a sugar daddy " kind of a nakhra.Thank you Sir, I guess no need to put any effort into it anymore.

Rummy8900
09-17-20, 22:07
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Arghzme
09-18-20, 02:41
Yes bro the number ends with that itself.Do they offer threesome?

Lord Necros
09-18-20, 15:54
Went to the Pan Masala Spa in Hitech area.

They have a super cheap option in one of the deal sites.

From inside, the spa is in shambles. There is fungus on the walls and ACs have buckets under them to catch the leaking water. Felt pretty seedy.

Exactly the kind of place that I like!

Got assigned a localite.

The massage was pretty poor. She had 0 massage skills.

Worse, she had 0 control on what she was saying. Kept yapping nonsense while the massage went on. Got a few calls on the phone as well.

Also, a lot of nakhra when I asked for extras. She would give extras but wouldn't let me take off dispo.

Overall I got pretty turned off. And decided not to avail.

She was offering HJ (1000) & B2 B but I declined.

Counter: <1000.

WIR?: Note likely. While it was cheap, was really not worth the time.

Ak256
09-18-20, 23:39

For the second round started with a same cover BJ then I played with her big tight boobs and with the KAT after that went to doggy and done for some time and after that switched to the another position where she got on me and jumped hard sor fome time and went to doggy and I came.Hey bro,

I am extremely new to this forum. Can you. Please help me with Sunset's contact / how I can get in touch? My PM is open. Thanks so much for your help!

RrVee123
09-19-20, 04:36
Hola friends,

Hope everyone is doing good. Due to lot of stress thought of having a good relief and there comes SP the to rescue. He is always a gem of person and so are the options in his bouquet. Opted for a girl whose name of famous heroine. A dusky beauty with ample sizes and younger side. Other option is an high end profile but somehow my johny insisted to go with other one who looks like a next door girl. After performing temperature checks etc I am into room. (Yes you read it correct.

I have always habit if first wash my self before deed start and came out with just a towel wrapped. There comes the dusky Kaju beauty and started teasing with a casual strip tease, while I started eating her over clothes. Then one after other the pieces were gone and we shifted to baby suit. Such a soft body and ample boobs to suck with nipples already hard. I sucked to my heart content while fingering a lot. She already started leaking.

She pushed me on to bed and there goes my johny into warmth of beautiful mouth. Got much needed BJ (I say its good but could be better but never mind). For entire time I kept in fingering her leaking pussy while finding g spot. Finally she asked me to honour her with next step by spreading legs. Started with missionary and banged to hard content. Licked her neck sucked her arm pits and boobs during this time and asked to shift to WOT. But there come the request for Doggy from her side and how can I deny this beauty request. After all she is the one who is giving pleasure and I should respect my lady ask. 🙂 A good bang in doggy with a finger in glory ass hole and while mauling the hanging boobs. Gave a love bite on juicy ass cheeks in heat of movement.

While a little bit of sweat started we shifted to WOT (my favourite). Banged hard while sucking boobs at same time during to and fro movement. That's best way to make girl crazy and we almost orgasmed at same time. Ohh man that's a huge release and relief.

An experience to cherish. And as always the SP rocks. He is very precious and he himself requests not to circulate his details to everyone unless very close one.

Bird - 9/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

Attitude - 10/10.

SP - 100/10.

Over all damage 6 k.

Full paisa vasool.

Atya494
09-19-20, 06:08
Hi,

Can anyone let me know if the lady with number ending with 355 genuine.

RandyCocky
09-19-20, 13:00
Hi bros,

Knew Mirrorwali since a decade and I found the behaviour odd about telling people she has pics of them with their face etc. So decided to ask her what the issue was and apparently some dumb f (u) ck from this group informed her that her pic was put in this site and there was some ugly discussion took place after that.

Seriously, c'mon. Guys why would anyone do that. Have some sense.

DarkName13
09-19-20, 17:49
Hello bro,

Tried contacting mirror using Vansh bhai's help but she's adamant on checking that I do know him and needs contact details to confirm that. Is that normal given the situation? Would love a referral from you bro. Thank a ton.

Hi bros,

Knew Mirrorwali since a decade and I found the behaviour odd about telling people she has pics of them with their face etc. So decided to ask her what the issue was and apparently some dumb f (u) ck from this group informed her that her pic was put in this site and there was some ugly discussion took place after that.

Seriously, c'mon. Guys why would anyone do that. Have some sense.

Mmahesh3387
09-20-20, 01:10
Hi bros,

Seriously, c'mon. Guys why would anyone do that. Have some sense.Right bro, WG are here to attend our need, no need to degrade their image, and coming to mirror she is great companion in Hyderabad to try, donot damage the service of girls with unnecessary comments or going more into their personal space than our job. Enjoy and get out of it, also this forum is only for helping people with need to get connection and providig their experience so it can benift others by not wasting time and money if not worth it.

BabyKutu
09-21-20, 13:44
Right bro, WG are here to attend our need, no need to degrade their image, and coming to mirror she is great companion in Hyderabad to try, donot damage the service of girls with unnecessary comments or going more into their personal space than our job. Enjoy and get out of it, also this forum is only for helping people with need to get connection and providig their experience so it can benift others by not wasting time and money if not worth it.Brethren,

She uses them to cross reference, lot of people use my name as reference even when they don't know me, in which case she asks for a reference all or tel no? Or sometimes asks to provide a pic and checks if its the same with the DP.

Also I am privy to some disgusting comments made on chats using my reference. She is generally being careful, everyone is well within their right to protect their personality, please don't use the forum to rant, if her policies are not according to the taste of patrons please avoid.

P.S.: I have known her for 8 years now and I have never faced any issues on privacy.

Stay safe.

Jgaurpaw99
09-21-20, 15:03
I read a thread in the Delhi form, where one of the brothers got scammed for 12 k. Other also started sharing their experiences to caution the fellow brothers. Reading those gave me flash backs of the times, which I would like to forget.

Back in June 2018, I was desperate for a company and reached out to an SP I found online (Locanto, I remember). They asked me to come over KPHP south India shopping mall. The pictures they shared were too good to believe, and I was foolish enough to trust them. After reaching there I met a guy, who spoke Kannada and very bad Hindi and bad English. He took me a lane and in front of a residential apartment he asked for advance. When I said no, he told me the flat number and said he will accompany to the flat. So he insisted that I should pay a portion of the amount to him. Yup, that is major red flag. But desperate and depressed me over saw that and paid him 3 k.

One of the residents of the society who was watching us had suspicion on us. And I did not notice that. After paying the advance I held the agent boy by hand and asked him to accompany me to that flat. We walked to wards the lift. When I was about to press the lift button, that agent boy ran away. I stood there whit out a clue. These apartment residents who saw him running came to me and asked where I have to go and who I am?

I realised I got cheated, and moreover I am in trouble. The mob can actually kill me or hurt me (mob mentality). One of the angry residents was charging on to me hurling all abuses. And I was looking ungroomed and shady, thanks to me depressing and self destructive days.

I told them the truth and told them that I am sorry and I got cheated by him. That particular angry resident was about to get physical (like he wanted to trash me). I told him he cannot touch me, if wants he can call cops on me as I intruded into their society without authorization and told them I can myself surrender to cops to avoid that mobs wrath.

Few of them wants to call my parents and few saw the girls pics shared by SP on my phone and made lewd comments about those girls. And few wants to know the SP den location (if there is one) Irony.

Then a kind gentleman stepped forward and asked for my personal details. He spoke to me very politely. When I shared those to him and he helped to leave that place and advised me to be careful. Millions thanks to him for understanding that I meant no harm to anyone and I was guided by my demons that particular day.

We all hear these stories to caution our self, but once you experience it for yourself; it is a lesson for the rest of the life. There are scammers everywhere, in every walk of life. So be careful. I am sharing this so that the new folks will be careful.

I repeat. Does not matter, whoever it is (even if it is miss universe) no advance payment. Not even a single paisa.

Jgaurpaw99
09-21-20, 17:43
So many typos in this, please ignore the typos.

I read a thread in the Delhi form, where one of the brothers got scammed for 12 k. Other also started sharing their experiences to caution the fellow brothers. Reading those gave me flash backs of the times, which I would like to forget.

Back in June 2018, I was desperate for a company and reached out to an SP I found online (Locanto, I remember). They asked me to come over KPHP south India shopping mall. The pictures they shared were too good to believe, and I was foolish enough to trust them. After reaching there I met a guy, who spoke Kannada and very bad Hindi and bad English. He took me to a lane and in front of a residential apartment he asked for advance. When I said no, he told me the flat number and said he will accompany to the flat. So he insisted that I should pay a portion of the amount to him. Yup, that is major red flag. But desperate and depressed me over saw that and paid him 3 k.

One of the residents of the society who was watching us had suspicion on us. And I did not notice that. After paying the advance I held the agent boy by hand and asked him to accompany me to that flat. We walked to wards the lift. When I was about to press the lift button, that agent boy ran away. I stood there whit out a clue. These apartment residents who saw him running came to me and asked where I have to go and who I am?

I realized I got cheated, and moreover I am in trouble. The mob can actually kill me or hurt me (mob mentality). One of the angry residents was charging on to me hurling all abuses. And I was looking ungroomed and shady, thanks to my depressing and self destructive days.

I told them the truth and told them that I am sorry and that I got cheated by him. That particular angry resident was about to get physical (like he wanted to trash me). I told him he cannot touch me, if wants he can call cops on me as I intruded into their society without authorization and told them I can myself surrender to cops to avoid that mobs wrath.

Few of them wanted to call my parents and few saw the girls pics shared by SP on my phone and made lewd comments about those girls. And few wanted to know the SP den location (if there is one) Irony.

Then a kind gentleman stepped forward and asked for my personal details. He spoke to me very politely. When I shared those to him, he helped to leave that place and advised me to be careful. Millions thanks to him for understanding that I meant no harm to anyone and I was guided by my demons that particular day.

We all hear these stories to caution our self, but once you experience it for yourself; it is a lesson for the rest of the life. There are scammers everywhere, in every walk of life. So be careful. I am sharing this so that the new folks will be careful.

I repeat. Does not matter, whoever it is (even if it is miss universe) no advance payment. Not even a single paisa.

Sam5551
09-21-20, 21:37
Hi,

I am extremely new to this forum. Can you. Please help me with Sunset's contact / how I can get in touch? My PM is open. Thanks so much for your help.

Sam5551
09-21-20, 21:43
Hi,

I'm looking to find the contact of sunset sisters. Someone please help me. Thank you in advance.

Hehehe Reddy
09-21-20, 23:15

First one:

Damages 7 k.

Second One:

Late twenties, similar to photos. Aspiring Actress. Tries to please. Tried wot, mish, doggy. But her sloppy BBBJ is amazing. I decided to end with a long BBBJ (which is difficult find these days).

Damages 7 K.

Anyone who needs the contact just try the MR site. It is basically two agencies with different middle men. Try yourself and write an FR.

Interestingly, I found that the milddle men of one of the agency are offline for a while. I will refrain from giving exact details of location etc as I did for the recent PM requests.

Mtlboy.Can you tell names of those on MR or hints?

My PM is open can help in blr.

HoneyHunt05
09-22-20, 02:52
Agree with you bruh! I know her for few years now and have never faced any issue with her. Moreover, I don't get the kind of experience with her anywhere else. She asks me questions about the forum but I try to avoid speaking about this because I feel that the information discussed here is only for mongers and should not be an open book for the girls. For me, she is a gem in Hyderabad and request those certain individuals not to ruin the space by discussing the forum with her.

Peace.

Regards.

HH.

Brethren,

She uses them to cross reference, lot of people use my name as reference even when they don't know me, in which case she asks for a reference all or tel no? Or sometimes asks to provide a pic and checks if its the same with the DP.

Also I am privy to some disgusting comments made on chats using my reference. She is generally being careful, everyone is well within their right to protect their personality, please don't use the forum to rant, if her policies are not according to the taste of patrons please avoid.

P.S.: I have known her for 8 years now and I have never faced any issues on privacy.

Stay safe.

Jgaurpaw99
09-22-20, 03:09
Sir, You do not have your PM enabled.

I do not have that contact, still just want to let you know that your PM is not enabled. Did you buy subscription?

Hi,

I'm looking to find the contact of sunset sisters. Someone please help me. Thank you in advance.

NeonKnight76
09-22-20, 06:06
Hello,

I am new to Hyderabad and am kind looking for a good time and having my dick wet can anyone PM me the contact of someone who is verified and can give a good time. My budget is around 4k. Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

EcstasyHyd
09-22-20, 06:38
Thanks to paidtoptc bro for the contact. Pinged her. Could only meet her after 3 days because of her ladies problem.

She doesn't respond well on the phone. I reached the place and called her, no response, had to wait for 30 minutes. Receeived a call back when I tried to go back. Place and looks are strictly average. Good GFE though. No LFK, she didn't like see (I don't remember the flavour) so no CBJ too.

Overall ok if you're MILF lover.

Damages 5 k /2.

EcstasyHyd
09-22-20, 06:41
Does sp no ends with 170?

Hola friends,

Hope everyone is doing good. Due to lot of stress thought of having a good relief and there comes SP the to rescue. He is always a gem of person and so are the options in his bouquet. Opted for a girl whose name of famous heroine. A dusky beauty with ample sizes and younger side. Other option is an high end profile but somehow my johny insisted to go with other one who looks like a next door girl. After performing temperature checks etc I am into room. (Yes you read it correct.

I have always habit if first wash my self before deed start and came out with just a towel wrapped. There comes the dusky Kaju beauty and started teasing with a casual strip tease, while I started eating her over clothes. Then one after other the pieces were gone and we shifted to baby suit. Such a soft body and ample boobs to suck with nipples already hard. I sucked to my heart content while fingering a lot. She already started leaking.

She pushed me on to bed and there goes my johny into warmth of beautiful mouth. Got much needed BJ (I say its good but could be better but never mind). For entire time I kept in fingering her leaking pussy while finding g spot. Finally she asked me to honour her with next step by spreading legs. Started with missionary and banged to hard content. Licked her neck sucked her arm pits and boobs during this time and asked to shift to WOT. But there come the request for Doggy from her side and how can I deny this beauty request. After all she is the one who is giving pleasure and I should respect my lady ask. 🙂 A good bang in doggy with a finger in glory ass hole and while mauling the hanging boobs. Gave a love bite on juicy ass cheeks in heat of movement.

While a little bit of sweat started we shifted to WOT (my favourite). Banged hard while sucking boobs at same time during to and fro movement. That's best way to make girl crazy and we almost orgasmed at same time. Ohh man that's a huge release and relief.

An experience to cherish. And as always the SP rocks. He is very precious and he himself requests not to circulate his details to everyone unless very close one.

Bird - 9/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

Attitude - 10/10.

SP - 100/10.

Over all damage 6 k.

Full paisa vasool.

Member #4771
09-22-20, 10:26
Thanks to paidtoptc bro for the contact. Pinged her. Could only meet her after 3 days because of her ladies problem.

She doesn't respond well on the phone. I reached the place and called her, no response, had to wait for 30 minutes. Receeived a call back when I tried to go back. Place and looks are strictly average. Good GFE though. No LFK, she didn't like see (I don't remember the flavour) so no CBJ too.

Damages 5 k /2.She is okay with 4 k /2 sessions. Please keep the rates in check and do not pay more than 4k (including room. 5k).

MulaMuthi
09-22-20, 11:54
Hello captains,

Got contacted over Instagram by this random account. Can't tell of a scam or genuine. Her account is at cutieedimplejain, extremely well managed; did all the general screening of reverse image search etc seems clean but unaware of scam. Please give deets if real and provide an FR. Thanks.Greetings brethren,

Does anyone have any lead or update regarding this?

Stay safe,

Take care.

CrazyMonke
09-23-20, 05:30
Does anyone met any genuine afros girls in Hyderabad who give genuine service, other than the fake I found in suncity.

Omgpoppop
09-23-20, 07:31
Did you get it?

Hi,

I am extremely new to this forum. Can you. Please help me with Sunset's contact / how I can get in touch? My PM is open. Thanks so much for your help.

VipulAgarwal
09-23-20, 09:06
Hi,

Need full deed spa contact near secbad area, can reciprocate the same.

Thanks.

Happy Hunting.

UltimateBliss
09-23-20, 11:50
Any kind soul please connect me to local indies / SPs in Suryapet Khammam or nearby areas. Vijayawada too is fine. I will be here as a part of work from home till next year mid.

I can help with good ones in Hyderabad and Bangalore.

Thanks.

RandyCocky
09-23-20, 12:42
Agree with you bruh! I know her for few years now and have never faced any issue with her. Moreover, I don't get the kind of experience with her anywhere else. She asks me questions about the forum but I try to avoid speaking about this because I feel that the information discussed here is only for mongers and should not be an open book for the girls. For me, she is a gem in Hyderabad and request those certain individuals not to ruin the space by discussing the forum with her.

Peace.

Regards.

HH.Just to clarify, I was ranting against people discussing about what goes on this forum with girls. I was not ranting against mirror.

What goes on in this forum should remain here and not be discussed with them.

HydNewbie
09-24-20, 03:19
Hi guys,

Has anyone tried jabardast sai / priyanka.

Please update.

BabyKutu
09-24-20, 04:24
Hi guys,

Please update.Upwards of 25 k, very selective. Long screening / vetting process. Works on 75% advance, appointments run into several weeks of wait time.

Very mechanical, only mish.

BabyKutu
09-24-20, 06:54
Just to clarify, I was ranting against people discussing about what goes on this forum with girls. I was not ranting against mirror.

What goes on in this forum should remain here and not be discussed with them.Yup can't agree more however some go overboard and blurt out things which need to be between mongering forum.

RrVee123
09-24-20, 07:06
He was on this some time back bro.

Does sp no ends with 170?

UltimateBliss
09-24-20, 12:01
Hi guys,

Please update.Someone says a TV program actress in the field. My first instinct says it is fake. Where did you get the contact from?

UltimateBliss
09-24-20, 12:02
Does anyone met any genuine afros girls in Hyderabad who give genuine service, other than the fake I found in suncity.Afros market is bad in Hyderabad. I suggest you to keep away even if someone gives a good review. They are unpredictable here.

Bangalore is good for it.

UltimateBliss
09-24-20, 12:04
Does sp no ends with 170?I guess she should be the one. I guess he is the only SP with very good standards.

EcstasyHyd
09-24-20, 13:02
Damage 5 k for 2 includes room.

Damages 5 k /2.

HoneyHunt05
09-24-20, 14:52
Yes, that an unfortunate situation we are in. Some people are doing that to gain some mileage with the girl, which actually backfires indirectly.

Just to clarify, I was ranting against people discussing about what goes on this forum with girls. I was not ranting against mirror.

What goes on in this forum should remain here and not be discussed with them.

Member #4771
09-24-20, 17:47
Damage 5 k for 2 includes room.She will agree on 4 k for 2 including room. Lookwise okay but she is friendly.

Member #4771
09-24-20, 19:56
Yes, that an unfortunate situation we are in. Some people are doing that to gain some mileage with the girl, which actually backfires indirectly.True. Also, it exposes the identity if any of the reports sound familiar to the indie. So it's in the interest of the forum, it should not be divulged.

Lord Necros
09-24-20, 20:30
Is there any rimming specialist left in Hyderabad anymore?

Heck, even getting a good bum massage is hard these days.

If anyone knows a girl who does rimming, do share.

YoungBanger
09-24-20, 21:07
Looking for a good spa for massage, it's ok if it doesn't have extras but need good massage, I had hamstring tear last year so a good massage for hamstrings and glutes eases up the body, I don't go to spas in Hyderabad so any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

HydNewbie
09-24-20, 22:23
Guys,

Is thai Sophie active she is asking for advance number ending with 820.

Thanks in advance.

Lord Necros
09-25-20, 06:17
Looking for a good spa for massage, it's ok if it doesn't have extras but need good massage, I had hamstring tear last year so a good massage for hamstrings and glutes eases up the body, I don't go to spas in Hyderabad so any pointers would be greatly appreciated.For purely professional massage, I like Roleplay cult saloon. No extras, but the ambience is good, good hygienic practices and the masseuse does good massage. And the prices are super good. You can usually can find an offer in nearbuy.

The old Lavendar spa is also a good professional spa.

CoolBobby
09-25-20, 06:34
Guys,

Is thai Sophie active she is asking for advance number ending with 820.

Thanks in advance.She is in her home country. Not in India. Someone is using her number and asking advance. Don't pay. Stay safe.

NoisyBoy0000
09-25-20, 11:57
Hi all,

Recently moved to Khammam for some business. Can anyone help me to get some contacts here. I even searched in locanto and no luck. This place is looking very dry for bare eyes. Any lead would be appreciated.

Shanky4913
09-25-20, 13:33
Hello guys,

I've been to many spas before covid. Now I want to visit a spa after 6 months and not sure if I should and which spa is good at hygiene nowadays. Also most of the old good girls are gone. I would like a good massage with extras. Please help me with a good girl and spa. Thank you so much.

Ravik5932
09-25-20, 14:41
Hi guys,

Please update.Surprised to know that there is such long waiting list and high cost for a person converted from a man to woman.

HydNewbie
09-25-20, 16:15
She is in her home country. Not in India. Someone is using her number and asking advance. Don't pay. Stay safe.I had a whatsapp conversation with her other side it's a thai lady only but not sure whether it is her / not.

HydNewbie
09-25-20, 19:20
Surprised to know that there is such long waiting list and high cost for a person converted from a man to woman.Is she in business.

If yes how much is she charging.

DesiYuva
09-26-20, 03:08
I had a whatsapp conversation with her other side it's a thai lady only but not sure whether it is her / not.Don't pay advance, if it is indian number Hyderabad caretaker must be using the number, if you are confident speak to them before heading and Sophie is out of India (Delhi) uses +66 number ends with 491.

UltimateBliss
09-26-20, 07:43
Surprised to know that there is such long waiting list and high cost for a person converted from a man to woman.Oh shit! Is it so. I just knew there is a show call jabardast but didn't know that this a converted one. And having full waiting list. So I guess better to avoid and better not to discuss anymore.

Sam5551
09-26-20, 23:06
I don't have an active subscription. How else can I get contacts here.

Did you get it?

CoolBobby
09-28-20, 07:06
Hi All,

Visited KAN a month back. Massage is good and this time the therapist is young and friendly. Damages as usual and only relaxation.

Need some inputs on ooj ayur wellness, bhills MP. Is it good try? Does it provide f2 m or only M2 M massage like many ayur centers. Also please provide inputs on la Ela bhills MP also. Any chances of extras in both? PM is open.

Thanks in advance.

Be safe. Enjoy.

HydMonger45
09-28-20, 08:56
It's been a long time since I posted. Post lockdown it is so dry and spas in Hyderabad are average with NI, locals and few Thai's charging a lot. The scene with SP's is no better with rarely any good bird coming to town.

Met this girl through pure chance in a supermarket and few meetings later proceeded for a deed. She was very shy and pussy was damn tight. Money was already talked about before the deed. Paid 8k for overnight.

Turns out she is into video chat and charges 1500. So those who are interested may contact. If you can convince she may go out.

DonutRider
09-28-20, 14:42
Hi All,

Visited KAN a month back. Massage is good and this time the therapist is young and friendly. Damages as usual and only relaxation.

Need some inputs on ooj ayur wellness, bhills MP. Is it good try? Does it provide f2 m or only M2 M massage like many ayur centers. Also please provide inputs on la Ela bhills MP also. Any chances of extras in both? PM is open.

Thanks in advance.

Be safe. Enjoy.Where is this KAN.

DonutRider
09-28-20, 14:47
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Be safe. Enjoy.La ela has very good ambience. I have been there twice with zero hints of extras. Not sure if things have changed post lockdown.

LoneRanger8011
09-28-20, 20:16
It's been a long time since I posted. Post lockdown it is so dry and spas in Hyderabad are average with NI, locals and few Thai's charging a lot. The scene with SP's is no better with rarely any good bird coming to town.

Met this girl through pure chance in a supermarket and few meetings later proceeded for a deed. She was very shy and pussy was damn tight. Money was already talked about before the deed. Paid 8k for overnight.

Turns out she is into video chat and charges 1500. So those who are interested may contact. If you can convince she may go out.New here, please share details would like to meet someone in Hyderabad.

HydMonger45
09-28-20, 22:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

MongerIndia89
09-29-20, 04:36

Turns out she is into video chat and charges 1500. So those who are interested may contact. If you can convince she may go out.Could you please share contact details.

Samuel007
09-29-20, 12:10
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Be safe. Enjoy.I am quite regular with Blue stone j hills.

However, latest experience was made me realize that this spa is going towards bad to worse.

As everyone knows it was famous for Be e, and as she has left to her hometown, they are really struggling with their staffs, I was trying them since Unlock 1, every time new birds, no skills, not worth extras, this time it was heights of all, assigned San a, a dusky lady.

Front desk lady promised that she is good.

I sensed the pathetic service within initial five min only, only tell Mall is h, she finished the so called massage within 25 min and asked me for extras, 1 k by, 2 k BJ top access, 3 k B2B. Tried convincing tht they are only working on tips basis no salary bla bla bla. Told her for tips you need to do good massage also.

She did not reduce the charges, so ask her to chuck the extras, and took the bath and left.

At Reception m, told the lady that massage only for 25 minz and paid 2 k, she thought for a min and immediately returned 1 k to me, also told her about poor massage by lady san a.

Avoid this spa for a while at least till Thai gems comes back.

Cheers.

Play safe.

LuciferHYD
09-29-20, 16:49
Brethren,

Stay safe.I had first session with "Mirror" in the year 2012 and multiple times subsequently too.
One of the best behaved Indies. I fully agree with BabyKutu, I too never faced any issues with her on privacy.

Shanky4913
09-30-20, 03:39
I am quite regular with Blue stone j hills.

However, latest experience was made me realize that this spa is going towards bad to worse.

As everyone knows it was famous for Be e, and as she has left to her hometown, they are really struggling with their staffs, I was trying them since Unlock 1, every time new birds, no skills, not worth extras, this time it was heights of all, assigned San a, a dusky lady.

Front desk lady promised that she is good.

I sensed the pathetic service within initial five min only, only tell Mall is h, she finished the so called massage within 25 min and asked me for extras, 1 k by, 2 k BJ top access, 3 k B2B. Tried convincing tht they are only working on tips basis no salary bla bla bla. Told her for tips you need to do good massage also.

She did not reduce the charges, so ask her to chuck the extras, and took the bath and left.

At Reception m, told the lady that massage only for 25 minz and paid 2 k, she thought for a min and immediately returned 1 k to me, also told her about poor massage by lady san a.

Avoid this spa for a while at least till Thai gems comes back.

Cheers.

Play safe.I was about to visit. They said ms. P is like bee. Not sure. But il avoid now.

AceHole1
09-30-20, 22:08

Turns out she is into video chat and charges 1500. So those who are interested may contact. If you can convince she may go out.Hi Bro,

Do you have any plans to activate subscription, so that you could share the contact?

SmartBoyMgg
10-01-20, 04:51
Hi friends,

Staying along today and tomorrow. Any suggestions for Indies. Will reciprocate with my old contact.

Just got bored of the same old stuff and looking for new contacts.

Kindly PM me.

Regards.

BabyKutu
10-01-20, 05:49
Oh shit! Is it so. I just knew there is a show call jabardast but didn't know that this a converted one. And having full waiting list. So I guess better to avoid and better not to discuss anymore.Yes, there is a running demand supply gap for sex freaks. However most cast now is available for haunts, albeit with heightened screening and alarming checks.

Gajak44
10-01-20, 17:39
Hi brethren,

Was planning to go to Blue Stone spa but I read reviews on the sub par quality there of late. Any hints on good MPs with extras?

Abhisheen52
10-01-20, 17:51
Can anyone share genuine afro contacts in Hyderabad?

I found many of them fake, if possible request to share.

Hyd418
10-01-20, 19:06
Gents,

Can one of you share her contact and reference please. Read a few nice things about her GFE, would love to check her out.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best.

Lord Necros
10-01-20, 22:44
Has anyone here tried an afro who goes by the name Sheba / Elizabeth?

Was thinking of giving her try but have had some bad experience with afros previously and would like to check if anyone has any review for her.

Shanky4913
10-02-20, 03:57
Hi. I am planning to visit bn in hcity or td in jh. Can you guys suggest whom to try for best things on the menu. Please pm me. Thank you.

Member #4771
10-02-20, 09:38
Place is secure. Found mixed reviews in forum but decided to go ahead as I love big racks.

She is well behaved, doesn't waste time with sad stories. Lookwise okay. Started deed with some foreplay and allowed her to go down on me. She does CBJ well. Racks are pretty good, wasn't disappointed. Sucked and tittyfckd them. Moved to missionary after a while and penetrated her. She moaned and grasped me tight. Came after a while and after a while began with round 2. Her ass is not that great and genital region is little dark. Also, she is a little on heavier side so wasn't able to do doggy or wot. Came on boobs for 2nd round.

Overall 6/10.

Damage 4 k for 2 with place.

UltimateBliss
10-02-20, 13:00
Hi friends,

Staying along today and tomorrow. Any suggestions for Indies. Will reciprocate with my old contact.

Just got bored of the same old stuff and looking for new contacts.

Kindly PM me.

Regards.Check your Inbox.

Delib
10-02-20, 16:41
Hi all,

I'm in Hyderabad tonight, can someone help me with any indie to spend night, can definitely reciprocate.

Please PM me.

BigDick1030
10-02-20, 17:15
Hi all,

I am new to forum but not to mongering world. I am basically from Hyderabad but worked in Delhi and Mumbai for good 10 years so I count myself as Delhi wala. My mongering life started in School and now its almost good 18 years. I was following this forum from quite sometime and today I decided to post my first post. I had good contacts in Hyderabad with lot of hidden gems. I will share them here slowly one by one. But please remember, I had not activated PM and it will take sometime to get me subscription (I am a lazy bugger). But don't worry I will gave enough Hints to you for de-coding the place and therapist.

#1st Review.

Name of Spa: Khandan (in English) spa opposite to homes of people whom we elected to rule near to burial ground.

Counter charges: I had package here and being old customer I get 10 hours for 10 k so its 1000 (with steam). Don't try to use my name and get this types of packages. I am being old they pamper me. If other get this rate its okay, but don't try to use this forum and bargain (I had similar bitter previous experiences).

Therapists: Here you can find 2 Muslim therapists (no offense) but being Hyderabadi and Telugu I had special fantasy on Muslim chicks as my 1st GF was Muslim and all Telegu people grow by hearing famous proverb of Spend 10 grams of Gold to fuck Muslim **** (again no religious bigotry). We say Tulam bangaram.

1st Therapist: Sophia my favorite. Native of Hyderabad: Little MILF type with chubby. Can't do massage on low lying bed, gives very good massage. She's ready for every thing (except anal), but it took me almost 15 visits to get her into bed. So don't behave like asshole in 1st visit and spoil the gem. 1st timers expect max of topless and if you treat her well, she also allows to suck her milky boobs. She has milky body with super sensitive nipples. But she won't give bottom access so easily.

Damages: 1st time it started for me 3500 for boob sucking (I know its high, but it was in 2019 and my fantasy for Muslim chicks I made that investment). But now for 3 K she's ready for FS. But new people, she will out rightly reject FS and she will claim she never involved in sex. It need lots of patience and tact to deal with her.

2nd Therapist: Sana Khan from Bangalore. Perfect model type, but very greedy on money. Bangalore people spoiled her by paying tips up to 8 k (as per her claim). For me top less HJ + boob sucking max 1500. Many times I took only massage due to her adamant attitude on money. But she does good massage. Highly moody person, need extreme tact to deal her. But once she like you, you are treated like her BF. Many times I took only massage and she does it very well despite knowing I won't tip her (I never tipped gors only for massage).

Please folks, don't jackup prices. Based on the reviews I will post other places with more details. Don't try to ask me about my details. I like to be anonymous.

HydNewbie
10-02-20, 23:23
Place is secure. Found mixed reviews in forum but decided to go ahead as I love big racks.

She is well behaved, doesn't waste time with sad stories. Lookwise okay. Started deed with some foreplay and allowed her to go down on me. She does CBJ well. Racks are pretty good, wasn't disappointed. Sucked and tittyfckd them. Moved to missionary after a while and penetrated her. She moaned and grasped me tight. Came after a while and after a while began with round 2. Her ass is not that great and genital region is little dark. Also, she is a little on heavier side so wasn't able to do doggy or wot. Came on boobs for 2nd round.

Overall 6/10.

Damage 4 k for 2 with place.Can you please update her last three digits of mobile number.

Jgaurpaw99
10-03-20, 04:44
Mate, your Inbox is full. Clear your Inbox.

Hi all,

I'm in Hyderabad tonight, can someone help me with any indie to spend night, can definitely reciprocate.

Please PM me.

Shanky4913
10-03-20, 06:18
Hello guys,

This experience if is yesterday which is not very great though.

I have been asking here since many days for good spa and girl during these times and never got any help except for Babykutu sir when I messaged him. But unfortunately whomever he said are no more working in their respective spas and I could not get any more details from Babykutu sir. So now I'm all by myself and finally decided to visit TD at one of the hills. They have 3 thais and got allotted one of them for the dry massaged I opted for.

The reception guy guided me to the room which has elevated bed with attached bathroom, the room has a door but of course no latch. I changed and waited, then enters a thai who was decent to look at. Neither good nor bad. Started usual massage with a very little tease meanwhile we both got pally. At the end she asked what you want today, I said what can you give. She says b2 b max, no sex. She asked for 4 k for b2 b with all clothes off and when bargained agreed to 3 k but panties on. I would say it was so bad, in the sense she just came above me with clothes off just for a minute and went to pick oil and started to make Johnny cum. I thought in my mind. Whatttt. Did I pay 3 k just for a nude hand job. Where is b2 b in this. She did not allow touch pussy or suck nips and play with nips saying they pain.

I just got that job done and left. Disappointed. Lost interest totally and think of quitting.

Am981
10-03-20, 08:34

Was thinking of giving her try but have had some bad experience with afros previously and would like to check if anyone has any review for her.Hi,

I'm new to this Forum, is there a way to talk to you without posting it on the forum? I shall be grateful, I have something to ask and help. Please suggested.

Am981
10-03-20, 08:37

Was thinking of giving her try but have had some bad experience with afros previously and would like to check if anyone has any review for her.Hi guys,

My dad lives abroad, and we wish to get into something considered very wrong, is there someone with experience can help me and my family, will really be grateful (new to this forum so don't know how it work).

Am981
10-03-20, 15:10
Hi guys,

I have a women for. Most thing she would do, can someone help me out to how to work it out?

Thank you,

BigDick1030
10-03-20, 15:12
After becoming active in this forum and with new vigour, dialed one my old SP who is now operating a shady MP near famous government hospital which is originally famous as Bones hospital, but now it's a super speciality hospital (near P. Gutta P. S).

The SP digits ends with 798. He is operating MP at 2 BHK house. Shady place with shady washrooms, but good for quick fuck and quick release. His greatest +ve is he changes therapists for every 10 days who are either college girls looking for quick money or House wife's wanted extra bucks but doesn't want to be in the profession for long time. He shared a pic which is heavily photoshopped. But the attitude of girl compensate the colour. She is a typical AP MILF from Ongole and she's black.

Experience: She's Nympho who has extreme desire for sex. Ready for everything including Anal, buy didn't allowed sucking nipples because she's lactating and she's giving milk to her 8 months old kid and warry of infection. Also she's not comfortable with BJ due to corona. I never heard so many abusive words during sex with any Telegu girl. She's even ready for 3 some and ready for 2 men or can arrange another girl. My next planning with her is 3 some with 2 Telegu girls which is pending from long time.

Damages: 1 k at counter (there will be name sake massage) + 3 k for 1 shot. Outcall is available for 5 k for 2 shots and 8 k for 3 some.

LoneRanger8011
10-03-20, 22:08
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and wanted to say Hello,. I have just moved to Hyderabad and wanted to see if any senior members can share any contacts with me. Also, I can definitely reciprocate for contacts in Dubai / CDMX / Miami.

Thanks!

AussieGaigin
10-04-20, 03:14
Hi guys,

My dad lives abroad, and we wish to get into something considered very wrong, is there someone with experience can help me and my family, will really be grateful (new to this forum so don't know how it work).

Hi,
I'm new to this Forum, is there a way to talk to you without posting it on the forum? I shall be grateful, I have something to ask and help. Please suggested.

If you don't know how it works, read the instructions at the top of the page first.

BigDick1030
10-04-20, 06:11
After becoming active in this forum and with new vigour, dialed one my old SP who is now operating a shady MP near famous government hospital which is originally famous as Bones hospital, but now it's a super speciality hospital (near P. Gutta P. S).

The SP digits ends with 798. He is operating MP at 2 BHK house. Shady place with shady washrooms, but good for quick fuck and quick release. His greatest +ve is he changes therapists for every 10 days who are either college girls looking for quick money or House wife's wanted extra bucks but doesn't want to be in the profession for long time. He shared a pic which is heavily photoshopped. But the attitude of girl compensate the colour. She is a typical AP MILF from Ongole and she's black.

Experience: She's Nympho who has extreme desire for sex. Ready for everything including Anal, buy didn't allowed sucking nipples because she's lactating and she's giving milk to her 8 months old kid and warry of infection. Also she's not comfortable with BJ due to corona. I never heard so many abusive words during sex with any Telegu girl. She's even ready for 3 some and ready for 2 men or can arrange another girl. My next planning with her is 3 some with 2 Telegu girls which is pending from long time.

Damages: 1 k at counter (there will be name sake massage) + 3 k for 1 shot. Outcall is available for 5 k for 2 shots and 8 k for 3 some.Find the photo. As said, she is not so much fair, but ready for anal even in 1st meeting.

Lord Necros
10-04-20, 06:58
Another FR for my Gbowli spa. Its pretty much a regular haunt for me now.

Good massage. Good girls. Decent prices. Clean rooms. All girls do upto B2 B.

Its also in a location which feels somewhat safe.

This time I took Ms T, NE.

1. 5 k at counter.

She is good looking NE. Does an amazing massage.

I might go to her just for the massage now.

For extras, opted for HJ / TA.

The HJ however was too hard and fast. She clearly isn't that experienced with extras.

Had to ask her to slow down a few times.

Ms. L, whom I have taken earlier does a good slow and sensual HJ.

Anyway, paid 1 k for the HJ. The girl is good natured and does a great massage. So no issues there.

WIR: Yep. Got a few other therapists left who I would like to try. Would use Ms T only if I want a good massage.

Thinking of trying 4 hand massage next time with a HJ / TA release.

P.S.: I am still searching for girls who are up for anal, BBBJCIM or rimming. If you know any and would like to share, do hit me up on PM.

MasterYoda9342
10-04-20, 07:37
Another FR for my Gbowli spa. Its pretty much a regular haunt for me now.

Good massage. Good girls. Decent prices. Clean rooms. All girls do upto B2 B.

Its also in a location which feels somewhat safe.

This time I took Ms T, NE.

1. 5 k at counter.

She is good looking NE. Does an amazing massage.

I might go to her just for the massage now.

For extras, opted for HJ / TA.

The HJ however was too hard and fast. She clearly isn't that experienced with extras.

Had to ask her to slow down a few times.

Ms. L, whom I have taken earlier does a good slow and sensual HJ.

Anyway, paid 1 k for the HJ..Bro,

Please drop some hints as to the name of the spa. My regular haunt has been Blue Stone, but as someone else reported earlier. Its not what it used to be.

RowdyRascal
10-04-20, 08:09
Hi guys,

I have a women for. Most thing she would do, can someone help me out to how to work it out?

Thank you,Bro, you need to subscribe for personal messg. And what help are you looking for?

Member #4771
10-04-20, 12:25
Can you please update her last three digits of mobile number.389 is her last digits. Please keep rates in check. She will agree for the rates I mentioned in FR.

Frank Martin
10-04-20, 14:16
Hi,

Finally Maid it happen, You think spelling mistake, No I am talking about my Maid. I am trying to get my Maid, comes to my office. Everyone may simply say just give some money and get it done. But I am interested in getting other way round. Tried six months, some chocolates, some ice-creams, few hours and finally had a wonderful session.

Best part is 23 years old Muslim one fair and handful boobs, tight cat. Unforgettable experience.

WIR: Hopefully more and more.

Damage: pennies.

Frank.

Lord Necros
10-04-20, 14:33
I have been hunting for anal for a long while and after spamming every fucking SP out there, and PhD level searching all Locanto and other ad sites out there, found one that seemed genuine.

Chatted up with the cat on telegram. She quoted 3. 5 k a pop. I quoted that I need anal. She said yes. I picked the car and drove like a maniac.

Its a residential place in Attapur. After arguing with the guard, who seemed super reluctant to let me in, I went in.

The girl looked like a maid type, but being an ugly asshole myself, who am I to judge.

We went in the room, made a bit of chit chat.

The room was a typical wham bam thank you mam kind of affair. Peeling paint, moldy walls, the floor was filthy and the mattress was filthier than the floor.

In the room I took out my dick. And told er to suck me off after that I would get to work on her ass.

As expected she hemmed and hawed and then tried to add 2 k to the price. It was expected as I never found anal for 3. 5 k even back a decade ago.

We bargained at got it down to 4. 5 k a pop.

Got an ok BJ.

Then the time for anal came.

I put on a skin and KYed my dick down. But one look at her ass my mood went off.

He back is covered in welts. No sure if they are bruises or some skin problem.

I tried valiantly, but my courage had fled by then and I just wanted to et out of that place then.

After a few minutes, I couldn't get it up and had 0 motivation to finish the deed.

I just packed up and left.

The skank level was too high, even for a consummate degenerate like me.

At the end reached home. Ate a sad pizza and masturbated to Alexis Texas videos.

Looks - 4/10.

Figure - 4/10.

Skills - 4/10.

Enthu - 6/10.

WIR: hell no. And if you ask me for details, I salute you sire. You are made of tougher stuff than I. Just be careful.

Member #4686
10-04-20, 15:44
Trying to start the mongering account. Would be great if any senior could PM me with some of the famous contacts of Hyderabad (Pavani, Radhika, Siri, Anitha).

Thanks in Advance.

Will try to build a rapport as a good monger and try to help the community as much as possible.

Member #4771
10-04-20, 17:32
Thanks to fellow mongers for her contact. I managed to meet her after lockdown. Read good reviews on her figure. Went ahead for ST in y'guda. Place was a bit dingy. Boobs are shapely. Enjoyed them for a while. Tried different positions including doggy where she was quite tight. Lookwise okay. Kinda village type but compensates with her attitude. Only problem was time which is why had to hurry.

SitaGunjan
10-04-20, 22:49
Did any brother meet these girls Ragini (digits ending with 477) & swathi (digits ending with 099) in Vizag? I want ref for these contacts. Forgot which brother shared this contact with me.

DesiPunter
10-05-20, 04:52
Find the photo. As said, she is not so much fair, but ready for anal even in 1st meeting.What photo?

DesiPunter
10-05-20, 06:06
I have been hunting for anal for a long while and after spamming every fucking SP out there, and PhD level searching all Locanto and other ad sites out there, found one that seemed genuine.
I was in hydbad from 2012 till the end of 2017 and only two girls gave me anal in that duration. Both are NEs and I have not seen any FR on them since I left town.

One was Rose who used to visit from Delhi since 2016. She offered me one after some persuasion and 1.5k extra. Not sure where she is these days.

Other was Seema who was the best. I booked her from morning to evening at 8.5k. From the moment I picked her up we clicked like two old friends. So the moment I asked for anal in the room, she agreed. That entire day I had 4 sessions: started with BBBJ and come on face, followed by fantastic anal, then started with regular mish and ended with anal in the mish position, and finally BBBJ again with CIM. ! I was so pleased that later that evening when I dropped her back home I tipped her 2 k with her asking me. She rewarded me with a great kiss. She moved to Bangalore for a short stint after that and dropped off the radar.

Mahinder
10-05-20, 18:57
Find the photo. As said, she is not so much fair, but ready for anal even in 1st meeting.Bro,

Do you mind sharing the digit? V found of anal but never got to taste it. Will be thankful.

Lord Necros
10-05-20, 20:17
I was in hydbad from 2012 till the end of 2017 and only two girls gave me anal in that duration. Both are NEs and I have not seen any FR on them since I left town.

One was Rose who used to visit from Delhi since 2016. She offered me one after some persuasion and 1.5k extra. Not sure where she is these days.

Other was Seema who was the best. I booked her from morning to evening at 8.5k. From the moment I picked her up we clicked like two old friends. So the moment I asked for anal in the room, she agreed. That entire day I had 4 sessions: started with BBBJ and come on face, followed by fantastic anal, then started with regular mish and ended with anal in the mish position, and finally BBBJ again with CIM. ! I was so pleased that later that evening when I dropped her back home I tipped her 2 k with her asking me. She rewarded me with a great kiss. She moved to Bangalore for a short stint after that and dropped off the radar.Seema was a regular lay for me as well. Sweet and compliant. Never had any nakhra from her.

I think she was the ATF for a lot of old folks here.

Sunny0938
10-05-20, 23:21
Anyone ever tried jabardasth female artist Sathya Sri who works with chamak chandra.

Do you know any information about her.

Hyd418
10-06-20, 07:08
Shout out to RajArya for sharing the contact and the reference. I owe you one.

I had a great time with her. I echo with the often repeated GF+ experience with her. But I absolutely did not appreciate the questions about the forum.

On claiming ignorance about the forum and upon further prodding her on the context. Apparently, she met with someone last week, who for whatever dumb reason showed / read the reviews associated with her. I don't know why this dude was trying to do that? Maybe to get into her good graces. But for what dumb reason would that be for? - you are already in her bed!

Please guys. A teeny bit of common sense and thinking with your head rather than your dick would help not spoil the experience for the rest of us.

Stay safe.

BigDick1030
10-06-20, 08:26
Bro,

Do you mind sharing the digit? V found of anal but never got to taste it. Will be thankful.I don't mind, but I am unable to buy bitcoin and activate subscription. I am not very tech savvy and can't take someone help to activate PM. The SP digits ends with 798, his name is Raju and he is operating MP near P. Gutta. She may be available for max of 15 days. As I said this SP uses college girls and house wife who are not looking for long term profession, so getting direct numbers of birds is difficult. I don't know whether any old member has this digits. I am also unable to post pics along with my posts.

HoneyHunt05
10-07-20, 01:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Huachuan
10-07-20, 02:56
Hey brother,

Admire your guts, but please be very very, careful.

It's your workplace, one complaint from her, and it can have catastrophic results. You're on thin ice, buddy, tread carefully. The point is, avoid her getting sentimentally attached to you. If you can somehow, convince her that it is a 'FWB' arrangement, its fine, else, pay her in cash or kind to make it very professional and quid-pro-quo.

Best of Luck!

Hua.

Hi,

Finally Maid it happen, You think spelling mistake, No I am talking about my Maid. I am trying to get my Maid, comes to my office. Everyone may simply say just give some money and get it done. But I am interested in getting other way round. Tried six months, some chocolates, some ice-creams, few hours and finally had a wonderful session.

Best part is 23 years old Muslim one fair and handful boobs, tight cat. Unforgettable experience.

WIR: Hopefully more and more.

Damage: pennies.

Frank.

CrazyGuy1918
10-07-20, 06:47
Hi friends,

One of Navya's friend. Ni will be available in Hyderabad in Attapur from 15th. As Navya is out of business, I think is she is finding it difficult to meet new members. She requested to me to help me with any friends who wants to meet. I can pass on the number who has posted FRs in the forum or who have helped me in the past. Some of you might have my number, can message me and get her digits. Seniors who have her digits (ending with 627) can contact her. She said she will charge 5 k per once (but you can bargain a bit I think). I haven't met her previously due to timing issues as she travels between her home town and Hyderabad, so I can't give a first hand review, but I know she is very good (got this info from the seniors).

Thanks.

RajArya
10-07-20, 09:57
I totally understand your anger buddy. But I am not in Hyderabad since lockdown and I know the ground rules of this firm.

That idiot might be expecting a free fuck from her, but nothing comes for free in this world. He was screwing up something else rather than her.

Srisri786
10-07-20, 12:09
Hello captains,

Got contacted over Instagram by this random account. Can't tell of a scam or genuine. Her account is at cutieedimplejain, extremely well managed; did all the general screening of reverse image search etc seems clean but unaware of scam. Please give deets if real and provide an FR. Thanks.Dude, Did you try her?

CrazyGuy1918
10-07-20, 16:33
I have met this indie a couple of months back and had a nice session with good foreplay, kissing, DATY, BJ. She is very friendly and is very cooperative and no attitude at all.

Actually I went to meet Anu (whom I have posted some time back in an FR) and I have seen this indie there and I sensed that she will be a good cake to have fun and I am right. Went to have two rounds with Anu, but changed my mind to have Priya first and Anu next. So, after the session with Priya is finished, Anu was having a personal phone conversation, so has to wait for some more time, so me and Priya were having some small talk and I slowly started touching her hands and kissed her on hands, forehead and she suddenly sat on my lap and we had the next round which was more fun than the first one.

Damages: 8 K per twice including place.

Member #4686
10-07-20, 17:19
Not less than a week on ISG and already was able to meet Pavani. Thanks to seniors for sharing (PaidPtC, Cougar Hunter 10, sita gunjan) the contact of pavani. Called her and fixed appointment in mptnm. Reached there in the afternoon next day. She guided me to the room. Place does looks safe.

Had a great session with her (not a great writer) and already there are many FRs about her (those eyes at BBBJ are worth the session).

Face - 6/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Ass - 5/10.

GFE - 8/10.

WIR. YES.

Place - 10/10 (for safety) 5/10 (for shady type room).

Overall worth the experience. Will connect if I happen to meet no one.

Stay Safe and Have Fun.

BigDick1030
10-07-20, 19:59
Bro,

Do you mind sharing the digit? V found of anal but never got to taste it. Will be thankful.Thanks to my friends, I could activate my PM. Please send me PM and I will share SP digits.

ScadRules
10-08-20, 06:43
Hello Crazyguy,

Can you please share the contact and reference. Its been soo long I got laid.

Ready to reciprocate with any famous indie contacts in the form.

Happy mongering,

Scady.

Hi friends,

One of Navya's friend. Ni will be available in Hyderabad in Attapur from 15th. As Navya is out of business, I think is she is finding it difficult to meet new members. She requested to me to help me with any friends who wants to meet. I can pass on the number who has posted FRs in the forum or who have helped me in the past. Some of you might have my number, can message me and get her digits. Seniors who have her digits (ending with 627) can contact her. She said she will charge 5 k per once (but you can bargain a bit I think). I haven't met her previously due to timing issues as she travels between her home town and Hyderabad, so I can't give a first hand review, but I know she is very good (got this info from the seniors).

Thanks.

Sudhaakargupte
10-08-20, 08:56
Brethren.

I am tired of SA. Too many fakes. Request you to share any other dating sites which can help and run on web based platforms. Apps isn't a choice. Hope you guys understand.

Siri / Mirrorwali.

Have been in touch with over a couple of years. Never had any issues. Don't read too much in between the lines.

Jhongage
10-08-20, 09:40
Hi brethren,

Got her digits I. E. Sanju AKA Sanjana (digits end 979) rom AH a long time back buzzed her today and she said she is available.

She stays in shakpet area need reviews from people who have tried her.

She is reluctant to share pic and I missed her AH profile.

She says she is short with belly and boobs.

One more friend from confirmed she moved many locations in past 1 year habiguda, ameerpet, kukataplly etc.

Asking 10 k for 2 pops so help me out friends.

Cheers.

Shanky4913
10-08-20, 11:50
Can anyone please help me with good GFE girl (thais / NI / NE) in spas. I'm eagerly waiting for your help. Thank you.

BigDick1030
10-08-20, 13:37
On Thursday I got some time due to sudden cancellation of meeting so decided to visit my regular MP at be. Hills near to GVK. The counter charges are as usual 1000 (being regular and old member). My actual choice was Muslim therapist who was on periods so decided to taste another therapist who is north Indian. My choice proved to be super because she was a Punjabi who is in my whish list from long time.

I became naked in front of her and slept on massage table (normally I don't wear underwear during massage and normally therapists don't object which is a sure sign of extras). She started massage and the hands were very strong. She was teasing me by rubbing hands through my ass crack and I started chatting with her on various topics. After 25 minutes massage she popped about extras and I asked what's on menu. She was ready for everything, but not for FS at MP because the MP doesn't had any latches to doors so she doesn't want to take risk.

She quoted 8 k for B2B which was quite astronomical, but she showed Gpay transfer by various clients transferring 5-8 k. I was hard negotiator and don't want to pay more than 2 k for nude B2 be.

Finally she relented because I was her 1st customer on that day and she was idle because all clients choosing the Muslim girl.

Review: She was not removing panty, and I know how to move it down. She has medium size boobs which are very stiff and not used. I started foreplay which went for 15 minutes and it was too much for her to resist (I know how to tempt a woman only through tounge). Finally she relented and removed her panty. The hole was very tight and I understood the reason for her astronomical prices. Inserting 2 fingers was difficult and it was very warm. She was ready for BJ, but quotes another 1 k. I don't want to miss so agreed another 1 k for BJ.

Her BJ was amazing (typical Punjabi) and she took entire balls. She was ready for outcall, but only for full night / day and quoting 20 k which can be negotiated I think. She will be leaving Hyderabad in another week. The photos match to her by almost 85%.

She is ready for Anal and 3 some. Planning to fuck her warm hole with my friend as 3 some. Will post that review if my plan is successful.

Rating: face 8/10.

Boobs: 10/10 (very tight and stiff).

Pussy: 8/10 tight and warm.

Attitude: 9/10 (typical Punjabi).

WIR: Yes.

Hyd418
10-08-20, 13:51
I have met this indie a couple of months back and had a nice session with good foreplay, kissing, DATY, BJ. She is very friendly and is very cooperative and no attitude at all.

Actually I went to meet Anu (whom I have posted some time back in an FR) and I have seen this indie there and I sensed that she will be a good cake to have fun and I am right. Went to have two rounds with Anu, but changed my mind to have Priya first and Anu next. So, after the session with Priya is finished, Anu was having a personal phone conversation, so has to wait for some more time, so me and Priya were having some small talk and I slowly started touching her hands and kissed her on hands, forehead and she suddenly sat on my lap and we had the next round which was more fun than the first one.

Damages: 8 K per twice including place.Bro, sent you a PM.

Vijay15
10-08-20, 13:56
Hi brethren,

Can anyone help with the birds review attached. Please post damage range too.

BigDick1030
10-08-20, 21:50

Damages: 1 k at counter (there will be name sake massage) + 3 k for 1 shot. Outcall is available for 5 k for 2 shots and 8 k for 3 some.Many brothers didn't read this post I think. He is SP, but operating now through shady MP near famous hospital. They say massage which is for name sake and it's our skills which need to takle with girls. The reason why I always choose MP girls over direct SP is that In case of any loss / KLPD, I can escape with small damages I. E. Max 3-4 k. But of that's with SP, we will surely loose 6-8 k min. So o always play safe.

Also I realised Hyderabad has least information sharing. I shared the MP number with almost 15 people. I am ready to share in future also, but that's based on reciprocity. Don't try to show this forum to negotiate the prices which will take away our source of information.

Happy mongering.

SitaGunjan
10-08-20, 22:27
RajArya bro, I have tried to reply your PM multiple times but your inbox is full. So writing this here, clear your inbox and drop a message so I can reply you.

SitaGunjan
10-08-20, 22:36
didn't allowed sucking nipples because she's lactating and she's giving milk to her 8 months old kid and warry of infection..I tried so many times for a lactating lady but my bad could only try twice. First time it was so sweet that I stopped just after few drops (I missed the golden chance). Second time with another lady it was completely different taste than the first time kind of salty but still waiting to fullfill desire of lactating women. Any brother knows any lactating women who allows to suck boobs? If you guys know please share through PM.

Ravinderreddy2
10-09-20, 03:16
Hi brethren,

Can anyone help with the birds review attached. Please post damage range too.Bro activate your PM bro so can v text you.

RajArya
10-09-20, 05:47
Please go ahead bro.

RajArya bro, I have tried to reply your PM multiple times but your inbox is full. So writing this here, clear your inbox and drop a message so I can reply you.

JHourHappy
10-09-20, 13:59
One of Navya's friend is interested to meet. I can share the contact with people who are actually interested to meet & not number seeker. Senior members will get preference.

CrazyGuy1918
10-09-20, 16:17

Turns out she is into video chat and charges 1500. So those who are interested may contact. If you can convince she may go out.Hello bro,

Please pass me the contact name or handle name and website.

BigDick1030
10-09-20, 17:34
As I just tasted Punjabi on Thursday, I didn't had any plans for another sexcape on Friday. But one of my old friend who was desperate of MP experience was adamant to accompany him because he was very poor in negotiations and don't know how to deal with MP girl's and get FS or other services what he needs (this problem is faced by many mongers and they end in spending huge amounts). He promised to bear my expenses too which costs him less than loosing money on worst experience. So whom I am to say no to such tempting offer. Took him to another MP near be. Hills and asked him to choose. He took my regular aunty who is around 42, but gives best massage and also FS. But he was hesitant to go alone and asked me to accompany him with another girl. So we two took 4 hands massage with option of changing therapists. The review is below.

1) Lady in saree is Sirisha who is 42 year's widow and grand mother of 2, but she is my special because of her medium stiff boobs and nice add. She wear saree and give massage which is a rare combination. I love to press her tummy from saree during massage and also I lift her saree and enjoy her soft buttocks during massage without removing saree. She is in very good in massage too, but don't do BJ and avoids FS at MP. Need to book hotel for FS. Damages for others are 2. 5 k and she doesn't come for outcall without proper reference. So don't PM me. Unless someone takes other person in person to her, she avoids them.

Review: Face 7/10 (little old).

Boobs7/10. Little saggy due to age.

Pussy: 7/10. Neat, allows DATY to selected, but loose.

BBJ / CBJ: doesn't do, but I was able to convince her to kiss my dick. It's my dream to shove my cock in mer mouth.

GFE: 10/10. She is very short tempered and doesn't entertain people who call her uselessly. As I said she insists on personal introduction.

2nd Girl: Asha from Jharkhand, claims to be Bengali. Ready for BJ and young. Same conditions like Sirisha. Come for outcall, but again only through personal references. She does this for fun.

Review: Face 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 9/10 (clean and tight).

BBJ: 8/10 (need to learn to take balls).

GFE: 10/10.

Damages: 3-4 k depending upon rapport with customer.

Please don't bombard my PM for their digits. They don't want any tom dick and harry approaching them. For extra services, you need personal introduction.

JHourHappy
10-09-20, 18:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Rajlikesu2013
10-10-20, 00:25
Hi anyone,

Has good direct sp in Hyderabad. Please PM [Deleted by Admin]me.

And do we need to buy Bitcoin for private messaging?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

CoolGuy00
10-10-20, 02:14
Hello guys,

I'm new here.

I will be going to Hyderabad next month.

I will be available for first week.

DM me if you have any.

Thanks in advance.

BigDick1030
10-10-20, 02:36
Nobody want numbers. Yes that's reason within 3 days of PM activation, my inbox is flooded with almost 35 requests of digits. Anyhow brothers who got prompt reply from me know whether this statement is true or not.

Sour grapes.

HydPrince
10-10-20, 04:15
One of Navya's friend is interested to meet. I can share the contact with people who are actually interested to meet & not number seeker. Senior members will get preference.Is she the same friend about whom we have FRs in the forum?

I have got the contact from another helpful bro but I suspect she is not good at service.

EcstasyHyd
10-10-20, 13:15
One of Navya's friend is interested to meet. I can share the contact with people who are actually interested to meet & not number seeker. Senior members will get preference.Is she the dusky girl and have big eye brows? I tried her about an year back through Navya in Mkonda gated apartments. Would like to try her again. If she is not her, can anyone please share that contact. My PM is open. TIA.

TongueTornedo
10-10-20, 16:58
Hi friends,

Thanks.Hello brother,

Can you share her digits after a long time this bird caught my eye. Hope her face meets my enthusiasm.

Also tried PM, your inbox might be overloaded with the same request I'm having LOL!

Ravinderreddy2
10-11-20, 05:54
Hi brethren,

Can anyone help with the birds review attached. Please post damage range too.Can any one share me this tall red saree girl digits.

Seshugadu1
10-11-20, 09:35
Hi all,

I am new to forum but not to mongering world. I am basically from Hyderabad but worked in Delhi and Mumbai for good 10 years so I count myself as Delhi wala. My mongering life started in School and now its almost good 18 years. I was following this forum from quite sometime and today I decided to post my first post. I had good contacts in Hyderabad with lot of hidden gems. I will share them here slowly one by one. But please remember, I had not activated PM and it will take sometime to get me subscription (I am a lazy bugger). But don't worry I will gave enough Hints to you for de-coding the place and therapist.

#1st Review.

Name of Spa: Khandan (in English) spa opposite to homes of people whom we elected to rule near to burial ground.

Counter charges: I had package here and being old customer I get 10 hours for 10 k so its 1000 (with steam). Don't try to use my name and get this types of packages. I am being old they pamper me. If other get this rate its okay, but don't try to use this forum and bargain (I had similar bitter previous experiences).

Therapists: Here you can find 2 Muslim therapists (no offense) but being Hyderabadi and Telugu I had special fantasy on Muslim chicks as my 1st GF was Muslim and all Telegu people grow by hearing famous proverb of Spend 10 grams of Gold to fuck Muslim **** (again no religious bigotry). We say Tulam bangaram..Hi bro,

What is the name of the spa? Can anyone give me a hint? Also help me with the area also. I tried to decode but no luck. Hope I would get some reply.

Vnash6969
10-11-20, 16:14
Hi brethren,

Can anyone help with the birds review attached. Please post damage range too.Firstly, can any one vet her service and performance. Also, please shed light on to any helpful info for brethren.

Sstoryteller
10-11-20, 18:42
There is straightforward hint to the place, very easy to decode, give a sincere try, otherise PM me.

Hi bro,

What is the name of the spa? Can anyone give me a hint? Also help me with the area also. I tried to decode but no luck. Hope I would get some reply.

Sstoryteller
10-11-20, 19:01
While your first post on Khandan spa had proper hints, your Friday visit to your "regular place" near GVK lacks enough hints as there could be several MP's near GVK, and we do not know you personally to know what is your regular place hence an additional hint should be helpful to decode place.

Same thing on Saturday visit with friend to "another MP near be. Hills", bhills has several MP's and no hint on name or location, when you are posting FR give proper hints to help other members and leave it between members and therapists if they can crack a deal or not, it is not necessary that all members are just Tom, Dick or Harry.

P.S: it has been more than a year I have visited any MP for personal reasons, but I keep myself updated to help other members as to date I keep receiving PM's asking for pointers.

Took him to another MP near be. Hills and asked him to choose.

Please don't bombard my PM for their digits. They don't want any tom dick and harry approaching them. For extra services, you need personal introduction.

BigDick1030
10-11-20, 19:31
Hi bro,

What is the name of the spa? Can anyone give me a hint? Also help me with the area also. I tried to decode but no luck. Hope I would get some reply.PM me. I will help. It's easy to decode. Anyhow just PM me.

AussieGaigin
10-11-20, 21:53
Hi bro,

What is the name of the spa? Can anyone give me a hint? Also help me with the area also. I tried to decode but no luck. Hope I would get some reply.Another one who hasn't read the instructions at the top of the page?

CrazyGuy1918
10-12-20, 05:48
Hi friends,

Thanks.She told me that she is in Hyderabad and the meeting place is in AtPur.

BigDick1030
10-12-20, 06:29
While your first post on Khandan spa had proper hints, your Friday visit to your "regular place" near GVK lacks enough hints as there could be several MP's near GVK, and we do not know you personally to know what is your regular place hence an additional hint should be helpful to decode place.

Same thing on Saturday visit with friend to "another MP near be. Hills", bhills has several MP's and no hint on name or location, when you are posting FR give proper hints to help other members and leave it between members and therapists if they can crack a deal or not, it is not necessary that all members are just Tom, Dick or Harry.

P.S: it has been more than a year I have visited any MP for personal reasons, but I keep myself updated to help other members as to date I keep receiving PM's asking for pointers.This is near to hotel in the name of Pandavas and also near to office of the company which is headed by Muslim lady which is accused of large scale financial fraud.

BigDick1030
10-12-20, 13:37
Dear forum members,

I think all the brothers who got digits started calling them and the MP people suspecting is this any LE trap. My humble request for all people who got digits from me (which are almost near to 35+), please call them only when you are sure of visiting them. Else so many people calling them will raise unnecessary suspicion. Please understand already Hyderabad is dry and lets not destroy the few places where we are able to get definite extras. I know some people may be offended, but this is the reality. So safe mongering.

DesiYuva
10-12-20, 16:43
Recently visited S Spa opp car showroom on GB. M Rd, A Nagar. Paid house fee 1.5 assigned with local therapist Ms the. She is cute and petite, she is quite young.

Usually if I know the place, I don't prefer disposal. She didn't oblige either, started of massage very well and she very talkative. She has worked at be Spa, Madhapur. She spoke about her family and how she started working at Spa. She was talking about her lockdown stories and she said she spent couple of days during lockdown also at be spa. She mentioned many were visiting them only for extra services, and asked what she can provide. She said B2B and asked for FS or BJ. She said No, on the flip asked for prices she mentioned 4 then I asked for 2. 5 but she said with undies she can do and settled for 3.5k for full nude. Carried away with family & lockdown discussion, so I have agreed felt okay to give to such young girl. She stripped and climbed up did decent B2B, asked I can give DATY she said no asked for flip. After couple of minutes she agreed and allowed me finger. She started breathing heavily asked me go deeper with 2 fingers after good 5-10 mins she leaked. She was happy and mentioned I had tempted her too much.

She flipped and started giving HJ while I was sucking her boobies. She was reluctant for liplock but she allowed kissing. May be FS possible but she asked for number but she never contacted me. Service and massage is really good and very good attitude. She took money while leaving and she cleaned herself like be after the act. Only issue I found couple of bruises on her butt, haven't take looks but touched with hand and she said she got them because of jeans.

WIR. May be yes, because of her attitude.

AceHole1
10-13-20, 00:04
Nithya is a lot better than Sandhya. But I would be careful if the rendevous is around Attapur.Planning to visit her and she's currently in Attapur. May I know what's the issue with the attapur place?

BigDick1030
10-13-20, 16:11
As it was heavily raining on Tuesday and I was stuck at P. Gutta, I decided to visit MP till rain subsides. I visited a MP on Raj Bhavan road opposite to famous pizza outlet. It is just before X roads of Raj Bhawan road to P. Gutta and located on 5th floor of building just before signal. The name is illusion (in Hindi / Telugu). I found this in locanto and decided to experiment which proves night mare.

I entered the 4th floor through lift and and the spa is located in 5th floor which is penthouse. At counter the person asked is it first time and I said don't you know your customers then he revealed that post Covid there is change of management. So I pretended like old customer and asked about lineup and cost. He said sir pay what you used to pay for previous owner. I said I used to pay 1 k and he accepted readily. Then asked about lineup and asked whether old therapists are available or not. He asked about my choice and I spoke some 3-4 random names of therapists whom I know and work at different places. They change MPs so it can be accidentally coincide also. He said all those left (don't know how much truth in his statement). Then I asked for lineup and he showed 3 therapists. All are maid type and I decided at least a BJ / HJ. So choose Sana who is Muslim girl from Vijayawada who has better face.

Review: The rooms are not great and I choose the room which was not used by anyone for that day. There is only one common bathroom, so I asked for dry massage. She did name sake massage and asked me to flip after 10 minutes of back rubbing and directly asked about extras by holding my Jhonny. I asked about rates, she said 1500 for B2 B. I was suspecting about quality. She has good boobs and I sucked them heartfully. I made her aroused and removed the panty which was biggest regret. Friends trust me, after removing panty there was pungent smell from emitted from her which made me to feel vomiting sensation and she says it's due to post mensuration effect. I asked her to get lost and paid her 1 k for services. She said she will send another girl for extras. As I was in middle of deed, my Jhonny ruled over mind.

2nd girl / aunty: she is a MILF who has a face which looks like a king Kong. But she has good melons and she directly inserted those into my mouth and she pressed my face towards her for almost 5 minutes which made me to struggle for even breathing. Then she started undressing herself and stroking my Jhonny. She was desperately asking for sir, take FS and I will do everything including BJ, but I was not ready for BJ with a king kong looking face. Finally I asked her to leave and tipped her 500, went to bathroom and jerked myself. Left the MP and as rain subsided I ran away from that place.

Rating: MP ambience: 4/10.

1st therapist: Sana muslim girl.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10 firm and small.

Cat: -10/10 (it's negative rating) highly stinking just when she removed.

WIR: Never.

Damages: for 1500 she is ready, but I paid 1 k for half service.

2nd girl: face:-5/10 (looks like King Kong).

Boobs: 8/10 (medium and smooth. Not saggy).

Cat: didn't had guts to go to that area.

Damages: for 1500 she is ready for everything, but I paid 500.

WIR: No way.

Total damages: 1 k at counter+1 k for 1st girl+500 for second girl only to Jerk off at washroom of their.

Lessons learnt: don't experiment and stick to our regular places.