PDA

View Full Version : Samara

Admin
02-22-04, 22:22
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Explorer8939
02-29-04, 18:42
There is reportedly a burgeoning mongering scene in Samara, but the only data I have is that girls at the Hotel National park there between jobs, in the upstairs bar, and charge 900 an hour.

CA Traveler
03-01-04, 18:41
8939... I hope your talking rubles and not USD!

Zergut
03-01-04, 19:40
EX8939:

I heard that Samara is hard if you don't speak Russian. Is this correct? Did you stay in a hotel or apartment? How friendly is it? Is there a lineup there or tochkas. How did you get to Samara? Did you fly into Moscow then take Aeroflot to Samara or did you take the train?

---Z

Explorer8939
03-07-04, 07:20
Of course it was 900 RUBLES, not dollars.

As for Samara being tougher than other Russian cities, I found it was the reverse. I ended up waking up in bed with some blond young thing in Samara, without really trying. The biggest hassle in Samara is the long distance to the airport. I mean, its really far.

Hotelier35
04-03-04, 12:56
Zergut, are you alive there?

Nauskas
08-27-04, 05:15
I have seen several girls on dating sites from Samara. I had a girlfriend from there, but never visited the city.

Seems reasonable that English skills are not as commonplace outside larger population centers where Busienss and tourism depend on it.

Explorer8939
03-24-05, 01:43
I found the Hansa hotel to be girl friendly, they just added a charge for a second person on the bill the next morning.

Poker Player 2
10-29-06, 22:48
Gentlemen,

I will be staying at Rennainace Marriott hotel in Samara for four nights. I am not a Russian speaker. What mongering options are open to me? What is the action at this hotel like? what is the general price for an all night session for a would be bride of the night? Is there much\anything to do in samara during the day? Much obliged.

Mike Richard
01-25-07, 09:46
I will be heading into Samara for Spring Break.

Anyone know of a good apartment to rent? Or will be around?

MR

Syntax Error
09-14-07, 19:27
I have been to Samara in 2001 and stayed in hotel Volga, a soviet style hotel (old and crappy) not very far from the center and with a view to the Volga. Every evening the telephone was ringing in my room and I was proposed girls. Young but not top models (rather overweight). And it was only 500 rubles/hour (CBJ, 1 time classic sex). A different girl every evening for little price, that was the best part of my trip.

Apart from that, not many things to do in Samara. Didn't come back since. The city has changed? Any update on hotel Volga? Now the price must be more expensive but definitely more affordable than Moscow.

Bez Bezarra
09-18-07, 12:00
I have been to Samara in 2001, not many things to do.

Did you go on business or tourist visa?

If business, why did your company send you there?

If tourist, how did you get invitation, from travel agent in Samara?

Did you fly or take the train? From where?

Out of Moscow and St. Pitr, there isn't much to do anywhere, but that's what being a monger is all about.

Prosal
09-18-07, 12:33
I planned to visit a GF who is now back in Samara and found this apartments rentals company :

http://www.stayinsamara.com/samara-apartments/samara-apartments_deluxe.htm

They arrange the invitation it seems.

Samara is quite happening during summer she said, especially the "Embankment", a three kilometers strip of busy bars/restaurants/dancing places bordering the Volga.

Bez Bezarra
09-19-07, 03:43
I like the apartment website dude!

Kvartira #3 would be an adequate, (though lacking in personality), mongering pad, with that extra large tub, the perfect double dyevochka bubble-bath party!

Curious how funky the $17 flat they offer is.

Oh, and the Samara bride "ladies" on the other web page, remind me of the Doc Skank-o's nightmare horse-face amazons. I bet that agency must get a lot of business from blind mongers looking for desperate 1's and 2's. :p

Syntax Error
09-23-07, 23:02
Did you go on business or tourist visa?

If business, why did your company send you there?

Did you fly or take the train? From where?

Out of Moscow and St. Pitr, there isn't much to do anywhere, but that's what being a monger is all about.I went there for meeting a friend and was curious about russian province. He wasn't all the time with me. Time can be boring is this city if you're by your own. Booked the hotel and got the voucher with a travel agency in my hometown. Flyed from Moscow on Samara Airlines. The city was very far from the airport - more than 1 hour - because Samara shares the same airport with Togliatti. Taxi was the same price as a prostitute at the hotel (500 rbl). There's the train from Moscow but it's very long (nearly one day).

I remember having visited Lenin's house and Stalin's bunker. Went to a night club and 2 or 3 bars. Met a few girls but they were either no very beautiful or didn't speak english. But one was looking OK (not a beauty but pretty) and spoke enough good english. Met her 2 times, 2nd time she told me she wanted serious relationship and would leave Samara for Germany or somewhere else (there were german settlers in the Volga region since the 18th century).

Hmm, not for me! I said I would call her again but didn't do it. Probably I should have fucked her 2/3 times before leaving her like a worn out towel but I wasn't a professional monger. Spending one hour with a working girl at my hotel was cheap, easy and without complications. The entrance of hotel Volga has security 24/7 and guests should register with their passport.

I asked about salaries and I was told people earn $50/100 a month but life is cheap. There's a state university in Samara. Didn't visited it, but a student of this university visited my hotel room ;) A poor student looking for extra cash. The night after I met her girlfriend who did the same job for her studies.

The embankment should be a nice place in summertime. Hotel Volga was just in front. But it was really a dirty place full of garbage. Russians don't care about their environment. My friend told me best time for visiting Samara is july when it's hot, beautiful nature accross the Volga and there's a music festival. Thousands of young russians are coming from other regions and stay in the forest near the Volga. I think it's the Grushinsky festival:

http://www.thisisthelife.com/en/grushinsky-festival.htm
http://www.grushin.samara.ru/

Again it's outdated info from 2001, lost sight with my friend in Samara. Would be curious to know the current scene in Samara.

Flattwin
12-12-07, 21:35
Gentlemen,

I will be staying at Rennainace Marriott hotel in Samara for four nights. I am not a Russian speaker. What mongering options are open to me? What is the action at this hotel like? what is the general price for an all night session for a would be bride of the night? Is there much\anything to do in samara during the day? Much obliged.Was at this hotel last month and did not see any action at all. Looked around a bit but to tell the truth not sure that there were any ladies during a week night there. Weekends might be different or if they heard that there were "prospects" there but there was slim pickings for us while there. Nice hotel and staff was excellent.

Bez Bezarra
12-14-07, 03:50
Flattop-
Just curious what line of business brought you there, and how and where you made arrangements for getting there/invitation/visa/travel agency/passport registration with police, or if your company did all that for you.

Marty Mastenb
02-06-08, 18:23
I will be in samara first week of March!

Any tips? Telephone numbers of nice girls welkom.

Marty

Romano V
04-23-08, 20:03
Would be interested by some feedback on Togliatti the biggest city near Samara named because of the creator of italian communist pary the famous Palmiro Togliatti. A russian one biggest city with an italian name. Everybody knows the power of the Mafia in Russia now.

Worldbank
09-08-08, 00:49
Some of my friends have been to Samara before and they told me that the ratio men: women are very good! He told me that there are a lot more beautiful women in Samara than anywhere else in Russia and they were a lot more eager to meet foreigners than elsewhere.

I'm also thinking of going to Samara next summer with friends. And that friend also gave us an address where we could sleep (one of his girlfriends).

BUT he also told me that the local MEN in Samara don't like foreigners to visit their city and might try to beat the shit out of you as happenned to some of his friends. I have read on wikipedia that there is a lot of xenophobia in Russia. Russians really don't like anyone else.

So outweighing both, I'm not sure yet. Can anybody give some tips?

Pizdyets
09-08-08, 18:36
Some of my friends have been to Samara before and they told me that the ratio men: women are very good! He told me that there are a lot more beautiful women in Samara than anywhere else in Russia and they were a lot more eager to meet foreigners than elsewhere.

I'm also thinking of going to Samara next summer with friends. And that friend also gave us an address where we could sleep (one of his girlfriends).

BUT he also told me that the local MEN in Samara don't like foreigners to visit their city and might try to beat the shit out of you as happenned to some of his friends. I have read on wikipedia that there is a lot of xenophobia in Russia. Russians really don't like anyone else.

So outweighing both, I'm not sure yet. Can anybody give some tips?

Worldbank,

Your friends are absolutely correct. The hotties in Samara have prettier faces, healthier hair, bigger tits, shapelier asses, longer legs, and clearer skin than any of the homely girls living in other Russian cities - most probably the world. I'd even be so bold as to include the entire universe in there as well, since SETI programs have failed to-date to detect any mega-hootered space Amazons living on Venus who'd be destined to fulfill every macrophiliac's fantasy. And the desperation factor of those beauties - it's like the Pattaya of the East. Be sure to bring a can of pepper spray as a precaution; Samarochki have been known to erupt in sudden and uncontrollable fits of lust, especially when they encounter a boy who speaks no Russian or wears a fanny pack.

As for addressing the local xenophobic hooligans who might engage in unsolicited cock-blocking-cum-cranium-busting, best to prepare with a daily regimen of morning weights, mid-day weapons training and evening mixed-martial arts with an emphasis on jujitsu and shoot wrestling.

Udachi tebe!

My Own Again
09-08-08, 19:44
I like this girl:
http://www.loversplanet.com/profile-86645-russian-girls-samara.htm

Worldbank,

Your friends are absolutely correct. The hotties in Samara have prettier faces, healthier hair, bigger tits, shapelier asses, longer legs, and clearer skin than any of the homely girls living in other Russian cities - most probably the world. I'd even be so bold as to include the entire universe in there as well, since SETI programs have failed to-date to detect any mega-hootered space Amazons living on Venus who'd be destined to fulfill every macrophiliac's fantasy. And the desperation factor of those beauties - it's like the Pattaya of the East. Be sure to bring a can of pepper spray as a precaution; Samarochki have been known to erupt in sudden and uncontrollable fits of lust, especially when they encounter a boy who speaks no Russian or wears a fanny pack.

As for addressing the local xenophobic hooligans who might engage in unsolicited cock-blocking-cum-cranium-busting, best to prepare with a daily regimen of morning weights, mid-day weapons training and evening mixed-martial arts with an emphasis on jujitsu and shoot wrestling.

Udachi tebe!

My Own Again
09-08-08, 19:48
Or this one:

http://www.loversplanet.com/profile-52018-russian-girls-samara.htm

Mindighet Lechat
09-08-08, 20:37
Ok, I haven't personnaly been to Samara yet. But my Russian colleague who covers all regions outside of Moscow, travelling all the time fom Rostov to Vladisvostok, from Murmansk to Astrakhan and who loves girls has always told me that Samara has the most beautiful dievushke in Russia. As Pidzyets said, lots of tall, slender, big boobs, long legs, . Seems like paradise on earth to me.

Pizdyets
09-09-08, 06:03
Ok, I haven't personnaly been to Samara yet. But my Russian colleague who covers all regions outside of Moscow, travelling all the time fom Rostov to Vladisvostok, from Murmansk to Astrakhan and who loves girls has always told me that Samara has the most beautiful dievushke in Russia. As Pidzyets said, lots of tall, slender, big boobs, long legs, . Seems like paradise on earth to me. No offense to Samarochki (as I guess girls from Samara are called), but I was joking in my last post. Don't get me wrong. I *know* they're very beautiful, but I simply think it's ridiculous to call deffki from any particular city in Russia the *most* beautiful, especially given that each guy has his own standard for beauty. I have been with a couple of cuties from Samara in the past, but the girls I've met from Kaliningrad, Murmansk, Kamchatka, Khabarovsk, Sochi, etc were just as gorgeous, just as passionate and sexually participatory. Nevertheless, this debate does warrant additional research. Maybe starting tonite.

Pizdyets
09-09-08, 06:13
I like this girl:
http://www.loversplanet.com/profile-86645-russian-girls-samara.htm

I'll admit, she's cute. But you don't have to go to Samara (or in this case, New York!) to find girls like this. Sit in any park, any cafe, any major intersection in Russia for a few minutes and you'll see dozens just as hot or better.

Eros74
10-21-08, 11:06
Thinking about Samara, anybody here used the flat rental agency stayinsamara ?

Prosal at the end you went to Samara ?

You couldn't believe as any info will be more than appreciated ;)

Prosal
10-21-08, 12:52
Prosal at the end you went to Samara ?
Not yet. It's high on my to-do list though, as from what I've heard it's swarming with tatar-ethnic brunettes (my fav type in FSU).

Did you buy your S7 ticket already ?

Eros74
10-21-08, 21:58
Not yet. It's high on my to-do list though, as from what I've heard it's swarming with tatar-ethnic brunettes (my fav type in FSU).

Did you buy your S7 ticket already ?

Prosie not yet buught ticket...but if i will do it...will you join me or we will only meet next summer in Tashkent ? ;)

Please....do not send me to Samara just to have my report.....if i go to samara i will wait to meet you there ;) poka drug

Guido88
10-23-08, 23:42
Luka

Get your ass over to Samara and check it out. The website looks pretty well put together.

You know after 2 weeks at home you will be bored out of your mind. At the moment you have RU at your fingertips.

Get out there and touch it.

Guido88

Syntax Error
10-29-08, 22:27
Many guy asking questions on Samara or having heard about it, very few actual experiences. I have been there and can say that Samara girls are not more or less pretty than in Moscow, it's just that they have less money.

After reading long report in Ufa, I think it could have been in Samara as well. I remember the boredom staying in hotel Volga waiting for 500 rub hoes to phone in my room (price in 2001, it's probably more expensive now).

Dark Road1
10-30-08, 00:45
Hi,

I know I am one of the silent majority but this time I tend to enter the market in my next weeks' Samara visit but couldnt find any info in archives.

It could be nice if you just could write some pickup places with directions so that I can give latest update on them later on.

Regards

Eros74
10-31-08, 14:33
My 5th day in this shitty city.....where 4 credit cards, 3 visa and 1 maestro, worked without problem in Ufa, Moscow and Tver no works here cause the ATM are not able to read the microchip of my cards....dirty,smell bad....hey Ufa was a heaven and I did neither know.....even wifi connection is a pain in the ass to find here, the only one internet salon i found it is in the post office....1 hour just to write couple of e mail.....come here and you will have the feeling you jumped in the year 1940.....i am still here,once back home a very long report to come.....so far, vsio dobro

Bez Bezarra
11-01-08, 01:21
5 days
credit cards,
ATM
wifi
internet
post office
the year 1940
i am here

5 days, and now we know about everything EXCEPT the girls!

This isn't the International credit card/ATM/wifi/internet/post office Guide!

Where's the 5 days of info about mongering????

An Internationally experienced financially-fat monger, in a 1940 setting, should be absolutely tearing it up, if not quietly pulverizing the dyevochkas, who should be lining up to get the next shot at a generous foreigner.

Well, that's what happens when I go, anyway....

Eros74
11-01-08, 12:13
Bezzie if something good about girls I already wrote it.....

Tochka not nice, starting price from 1500 rubles,not till morning as in moscow,they charge hour per hour,the only nice i found was 3000 rubles,actualy as said taxi yesterday,tochka worst quality and more expensive than in moscow if you compare the salary here with moscow salary....sauna tochka,about 1500 rubles per 1 hour of sauna and 3500 rubles per 1 hour with girl....5000 rubles for samara is insanity price,but this is what you can get here......and hey, Luk is not Bez :)

Eros74
11-06-08, 13:54
I am so happy I went away from Samara....soon I will write a long detailed report as usuallly, specially about the renting agency stayinsamara....that disappointed many times....shortly, surely it a city does not worth it, at least for me....

Gergiev
11-08-08, 03:58
I am so happy I went away from Samara....soon I will write a long detailed report as usuallly, specially about the renting agency stayinsamara....that disappointed many times....shortly, surely it a city does not worth it, at least for me....Hey Luka.

What about Tver?

Anything to report?

Or did we miss a report?

Eros74
11-08-08, 11:38
Net Giergiev, I miss the time to write it and however, yes, nothing good to report about Tver and very little about Samara too

Gergiev
11-12-08, 05:00
Net Giergiev, I miss the time to write it and however, yes, nothing good to report about Tver and very little about Samara tooGood man, Luka...but do I understand your mission correctly?...are you a kind of Capt. Kirk of the old, erm, 'grunt and groan' game?

In other words, are you travelling the highways and byways of deepest Russia in early Winter for the sole purpose of assessing and reporting on the 'rogering' possibilities with yer average Ruskaya dyev in out-of-the-way places like Samara, Ufa and Tver etc?

Or do you have any other business in these places?

Eros74
11-12-08, 18:51
Dorogoj Giergiev, no mission besides probably I had about 7-8.000 euro that I did not know where to spend....+ my love for russian girls and this what happened...but at least what will really confort me, that maybe my report could help somebody thinking to travel on his own expenses to russia to spend less and get much more than me....actually what I did belong to the thing man does only once in his life....better I go to try to enjoy as much as possible my last days here, later I will have really much time to write and to answer to every questions and to post pics too....so far Vsio dobro

Stravinsky
11-12-08, 21:18
I had about 7-8.000 euro that I did not know where to spend....Luka,

I wish I had problems like that. :)

Tell me, when do you plan to be in Yaroslavl???

Eros74
11-12-08, 21:35
Stravie, Dorogoj drug I worked years to have that problems :)

Yaroslav ? Tver as zolotoj kalzo was more than enough.... I plan very soon Blava and if you join me you are more than wellcome...not russian quality, but cheaper prices for sure ;)

p.s. now after a couple of glass of russky standart vodka i go to nevski...let's see if i will be able to find an alone pussy for affordable price ;)

Gergiev
11-13-08, 03:25
I had about 7-8.000 euro that I did not know where to spend...Luka, I just hope for the sake of your pocket that none of your prospective Dyevs are reading this forum.

Eros74
11-13-08, 10:35
Luka, I just hope for the sake of your pocket that none of your prospective Dyevs are reading this forum.

Be sure that if they are, so they do already know this forum before to meet me and believe me, I am not proud I spent so much money, honestly very sad, but if you consider I stayed in Russia almost 50 days and with 100 euro as medium price of accomodation you already spend 5.000 euro + all the other expenses, it is really very easy to finish about spending 8k euro, specially if you have been in 5 different cities....however at the end I will know the exactly price of this long crazy holiday

Doctor_Skank
11-13-08, 11:42
....however at the end I will know the exactly price of this long crazy holidayI think it'll make you even a better person long-term in terms of confidence etc., the true effect will be known only after many months.

Many people talk and dream about going to the provincial cities, but once you are there you realize you have to do everything by yourself and there is no one to help you. Even getting hot water in your apartment can be a challenge... not to mention finding good girls to fuck!

Who cares about New York... "if you can make it in the provinces, you can make it anywhere..." :)

Bez Bezarra
11-13-08, 13:21
Many people talk about going to provincial cities, but once you are there you realize you have to do everything by yourself and there is no one to help you.

Even getting hot water in your apartment can be a challenge... not to mention finding good girls to fuck!

Really, what IS NOT talked about, is that the best part about going to these out of the way places, is that there are NOT a bunch of other mongers there.

If there were, it would suck, just like Kiev, and Chisinau, and Prague, etc, etc, etc, bla bla bla!

I mean, no offense you guys, but I love NOT hearing a single word of English being spoken, when I'm out in cafe's and restaurants, and walking down the street. When I get away, I wanna GET AWAY!!

That's what MAKES it interesting.

I admit, this is a little hypocritical, as in, if it weren't for a very generous fellow monger in Kiev, who graciously offered me his help, and several numbers, including one new 18 year old fresh face who I simply rang up her mobile, she agreed to meet me a block from my flat, and immediately after meeting agreed to go straight upstairs and fuck the hell out of me FOR FREE, well, if I WAS alone, I certainly wouldn't have had ANY shot at her, so.......anyway

Oh yeah, and this stuff:

Doctor_Skank
11-13-08, 13:51
Really, what IS NOT talked about, is that the best part about going to these out of the way places, is that there are NOT a bunch of other mongers there.

If there were, it would suck, just like Kiev, and Chisinau, and Prague, etc, etc, etc, bla bla bla!

I mean, no offense you guys, but I love NOT hearing a single word of English being spoken, when I'm out in cafe's and restaurants, and walking down the street. When I get away, I wanna GET AWAY!!

That's what MAKES it interesting.

I admit, this is a little hypocritical, as in, if it weren't for a very generous fellow monger in Kiev, who graciously offered me his help, and several numbers, including one new 18 year old fresh face who I simply rang up her mobile, she agreed to meet me a block from my flat, and immediately after meeting agreed to go straight upstairs and fuck the hell out of me FOR FREE, well, if I WAS alone, I certainly wouldn't have had ANY shot at her, so.......anyway

Oh yeah, and this stuff:Please tell me you titty-fucked her and spooged all over her poorly-applied makeup!

:)

Eros74
11-13-08, 15:33
I think it'll make you even a better person long-term in terms of confidence etc., the true effect will be known only after many months.

Many people talk and dream about going to the provincial cities, but once you are there you realize you have to do everything by yourself and there is no one to help you. Even getting hot water in your apartment can be a challenge... not to mention finding good girls to fuck!

Who cares about New York... "if you can make it in the provinces, you can make it anywhere..." :)

I agree Doc and thanks for your words, you are the first one that understood well what does it means to go there alone as turist and not sent from your company so you have somebody waiting for you.....specially so far as we are in Samara board when you have the lucky to meet a retarded as Mikaill who rents stayinsamara everything become even more hard.

It is very difficult to find good girls to fuck if you want to fuck without money and very easy if you pay a little, but my point is, why I have to go in the middle of nowwhere to pay ? It is not a problem of money, it is a principle...Bez if I read correctly always paid, ok but what for to go for example to Samara to pay 2000rubles one hour when in Piter you pay the same ? Just to say to your friends you went there or there are some really and very concret good reasons to go there ?

Bez Bezarra
11-14-08, 04:12
It is to find good girls to fuck very easy if you pay a little,

but my point is, why go the middle of nowhere to pay?

Its not problem of money, it is principle...

Bez if I always paid, ok but what for to go to Samara to pay 2000 rubles one hour when in Piter you pay the same?

Just to say you went there

or there are good reasons to go?

Now you are COMPLETELY OFF!!!!!

What happened man, you have like, NOTHING right.

I mean, pay a little, and its EASY to find AND fuck good girls???
Where the fuck is that exactly? If its so easy to pay so little, then exactly where are ALL THE GOOD GIRLS you fucked with your big 8000 euros?????

Why go far away? To get away from clueless wankers like YOU!! Yes you're right that its not about the money, it IS the principle, but the principle is like I already said, to get away FROM YOU!!

Ok and NO, the Bez does NOT always need to provide sponsorships, I explained this before, that if you just happen upon the right dyev at the right time, who's ready and waiting to pounce on the gentleman foreigner.
Yes, yes, the Bez karma is perfectly aligned at times and have found these dyevochkas that clearly understand I'm going to piledrive them, and they alos refuse to accept anything from me, in fact I have to argue with them just to get them to take taxi fare.

So no, I don't HAVE to p4p.

And exactly where do you get good 19 year old institute styudenkas in St. Pitr for 2000 ru? Maybe if you call an agency and got lucky they have a new girl, but you would normally not get that lucky more than once or twice in a few weeks. To get that good quality, and to spend more than a quick hour, you WILL be VERY challenged to find that every afternoon and evening, and not find a lot of offers for $80?

So again, for the millionth fucking time, if you want the VERY best quality,
one needs to NOT be cheap about it, but the provinces are the place to go, unless you want to fritter your wealth away in the big shiny city.

If THAT ain't the reason to go, or enough of a reason, then what are you even DOING?? You don't even NEED a passport!

Your last wisdom pearl though, was the best, cause it WAS exactly what the everyday monger around here IS doing, going JUST TO BRAG about it to a bunch of wankers. Its like being Scottish, ya know? Its shite being Scottish. Its like being colonized by wankers, and not even having your own country.
Or something. What ever, you get the picture.

Eros74
11-14-08, 04:55
Hey Bezzie have you ever been in the salons in Piter or you just go to provincies so you can be the only one who speaks english ? Is this that make you so happy and proud ?

Same price as the provincies but bigger choice is what I see every night here in Piter, but who cares where you go LOL

Go to provincies, you will be happy, maybe I will go back too in future, now I get much more here in Piter with much less troubles and yes, sorry for you, but the price is the same,( actually +500 rubles here in Piter, 2500rubles instead the 2000 I paid in Samara), maybe you need to save 500 rubles with each girl that you did not come to Piter ? And yes, if you do not believe, come here, I am still in Piter.....

Few weeks ago you wrote me in pm, you went to Ukraine and not to Russia,(even if you posted in Russia thread...) why ? Do you no more can afford to pay visa or they no more give you visa to Russia ? Or yes, now I get the picture....maybe Russia has no enough provincies for you ?

P.S. what I really like about you, that you always think you are the only one right here......do you know our difference ? You post many photos, yes it is true, but your reports are totally useless, cause you never wrote the places where you went, you never write one useful info for the forum...do you know a real truth ? If everybody was as you here, nobody will read this forum anymore, but luckily only you is like you and the others give infos...this is the purpose of the forum or I am wrong ???

The last, I did not stay couple of days as you, at the end they will be about 45 days and so far as I do not live under a bridge, you?, I have to pay hotel in with money, maybe you wash the dishes in the restaurant of the hotel.....so if you ever been at least once in provinces, I am no more sure about it.....you should know an average hotel can easily cost 100 euro....so how is 45x100e? Are you gonna to get a picture where went half of my money ?

And please....buy a new digital camera ;)

Bez Bezarra
11-16-08, 18:34
I get much more here in Piter with much less

Do you no more can afford to pay visa or they no more give you visa to Russia ?

you think you are the only one right here

You post many photos, but your reports are totally useless

If everybody was as you, nobody will read this forum anymore

I do not live under a bridge, you?,

I pay hotel with money,

you wash the dishes in the restaurant of the hotel

you ever been at least once in provinces, I am no more sure about it

you should know hotel cost 100 euro

please buy a digital camera

Yes yes, mia hot temper Italiano compadre!

You take too much offense and get nasty now to your brother mongriano!

I shall answer your silly immature' rant, where you provide so much useful info about price of hotel, to brag about your big money and your many girls again, that we shall never see.

Yes yes you are the genius psychic that you deduce that I am so poor now I can't afford to pay for Russian visa AND I am such bad person that Russian embassy don't grant me visa to visit.

Yes yes, all those that I call on the carpet because their bullshit has exceeded the allowable posting limit, and I expose their fraud and errors, they ALL repeat your mantra that I think I am only one right here, its the most common defensive reaction when someone has nothing to back up their claim, so the only thing they can say is that I am the bad guy.

I guess if it was only me, then nobody will log on, so how they view my fotos 3000 times? I guess that nobody is here!

Oh yes definitely I live under the bridge like a troll, well I do live near bridge because I live on the ocean so I always crossing bridges, but once in Miami I fucked a crack head 18 years girl under the bridge for $20, saved me the hotel price, since I only wanted to bend her over and get off quick, then drive away while she wipe come off her leg.

You are quite macho with mucho machismo senor that you pay htoel with money for 100euro, and yes yes of course I am dishwasher of hotel, that is my career, certainly I am not professional white collar with 150 employees that work for me as CEO of my company that includes 6 dishwashers, but lets ignore that part, because I wouldn't want to insult your bragging that I don't need hotel when I have so many contacts in provinces that my agents ALWAYS provide me with luxury 4 room apartment for $60 to $80 per day in the center on the main street. After 17 times going to Russia and Ukraine, I stayed in hotel 1 night, because that year in Kiev not so many flats and none available for only 1 night, so I get 15th floor at Hotel Lybid and walk down to Klub 111 and get 2 18 year old student non-pro for 3 holes including hard core porno video but only $100 for all night, oh but wait, I am dishwasher live under bridge, so that's just not possible!

And the best of all, yes yes, a thousand times yes, BEZ NEVER BEEN TO PROVINCES!!!!

ALL HAIL MIGHTY LUKASICK HE WHO HAS REACHED CONCLUSION WITH SCIENTIFIC POWERFUL BRAIN THAT BEZ IS FRAUD IMPOSTER AND ALL THE FOTOS ARE FAKE BECAUSE I AM REALLY VIRGIN AND SIT IN MY COMPUTER IN BUTTFUCKWATER ARKANSAS WITH MIKE HUCKABEE CHURCH CONGREGATION MAKING UP ALL THESE LIES!!!! :D :p :(

More fake fotos:

Guido88
11-17-08, 00:22
Now you are COMPLETELY OFF!!!!!

What happened man, you have like, NOTHING right.

I mean, pay a little, and its EASY to find AND fuck good girls???
Where the fuck is that exactly? If its so easy to pay so little, then exactly where are ALL THE GOOD GIRLS you fucked with your big 8000 euros?????

Why go far away? To get away from clueless wankers like YOU!! Yes you're right that its not about the money, it IS the principle, but the principle is like I already said, to get away FROM YOU!!

Ok and NO, the Bez does NOT always need to provide sponsorships, I explained this before, that if you just happen upon the right dyev at the right time, who's ready and waiting to pounce on the gentleman foreigner.
Yes, yes, the Bez karma is perfectly aligned at times and have found these dyevochkas that clearly understand I'm going to piledrive them, and they alos refuse to accept anything from me, in fact I have to argue with them just to get them to take taxi fare.

So no, I don't HAVE to p4p.

And exactly where do you get good 19 year old institute styudenkas in St. Pitr for 2000 ru? Maybe if you call an agency and got lucky they have a new girl, but you would normally not get that lucky more than once or twice in a few weeks. To get that good quality, and to spend more than a quick hour, you WILL be VERY challenged to find that every afternoon and evening, and not find a lot of offers for $80?

So again, for the millionth fucking time, if you want the VERY best quality,
one needs to NOT be cheap about it, but the provinces are the place to go, unless you want to fritter your wealth away in the big shiny city.

If THAT ain't the reason to go, or enough of a reason, then what are you even DOING?? You don't even NEED a passport!

Your last wisdom pearl though, was the best, cause it WAS exactly what the everyday monger around here IS doing, going JUST TO BRAG about it to a bunch of wankers. Its like being Scottish, ya know? Its shite being Scottish. Its like being colonized by wankers, and not even having your own country.
Or something. What ever, you get the picture.

Bez

What’s up with your cantankerous ass?

You made it clear you want no contact with clueless “Wankers”. Interestingly enough you continue to post on this site in which the majority of your postings include very little beneficial information for others.

Your contributions are at least 90% “Bragging”

Yet you berate others as “Braggarts to a bunch of Wankers.” Perhaps you are our King? :)

No doubt you get laid like a motherfucker, still your attitude is consistently anti social, argumentative and asinine.

Sex mellows most people out.

What happened?

Multiple personalities, an ego the size of Texas or just an Ass?

Check the RU and EU boards and you will see that Lukasek contributes a substantial amount of helpful material.

You forget that part of your success is simply the opportunity of being in EU or RU.

Doesn’t take a rocket scientist or looks like Brad Pitt to be successful in fucking beauties.

Mostly you just have to show up. IMHO

Guido88

Bez Bezarra
11-17-08, 06:00
Bez you cantankerous ass

You clueless Wanker.

you post no beneficial information for others.

You Brag Yet you berate others as Braggart Wankers

you motherfucker anti social argumentative ass

edit this or just an Ass?

Check the RU and EU boards and you will see that

Lukasek contributes substantial help.

Your success is simply being in EU.

to fuck beauties you just show up.

Gordo Bore-do!

Dumat Zhopoy!

Sadly, all the pussy in the world couldn't induce enough serotonin production to counteract the literary irritants that you spewed upon my good nature and impeccable charater, Sir!

My cantankerous ass is a direct result of my inability to immunize myself against the thick layer of pond scum that permeates my beloved candyland threads, in the form of posts exactly like yours. If my weakness is that I care too much about quality of the content that fills these pages, then pronounce me guilty as charged!

Once again, I answer each absurd charge thrown at me without a quantum of solace, but be as it may, it pertends to be the destiny of our leaders, to rise above and speak truth to power.

Firstly, when will you ALL get over yourselves??!!

IT IS NOT THE JOB OF BEZ TO GIVE YOU THE LOCATION OR MOBILE NUMBERS OF MY MODELS!!

THAT is always the "beneficial information for others" you repeatedly complain I don't contribute. GO GET YOUR OWN GIRLS YOU WHINING CRY BABIES!!

Nextly, me? Brag?? Me???? If I embellish my excapades, its not done with intent to boast about it. Once again, you're so disappointed in your own failures, that you fail to distinguish the simple difference between my humility and praise to the almighty monger gods who bless me with good fortune, and the enthusiasm that comes across in my writing style.

That you would accuse me of false bravado, while ignoring the sheer hypocrisy of countless witless wonders who continuously blurt outrageous claims without so much as a single pixel of proof, is only further evidence that my stance has weight.

What IS IT that you JUST don't get? Ever since that fateful day that my hero Jackson boldy granted us the opportunity and privilege to share fotos of foreign flesh with the ISG brotherhood, only true cowards keep on posting stories without playing a little show and tell.

Now that I think about it, you are absolutely right about one thing. Luk-a-dook really did post useful info. After reading of his exploits, I now know that I will definitely NOT do what he does!! Yes, that was VERY helpful!!! :D

And last, what a gem! To fuck beauties, just show up!

Geldo, you MUST be a rocket scientist!

Now all you mongers have that?? Simply get on a plane, fly to Novosibir'sk, and all the beauties will be lined up right there on the tarmac waiting to fuck you, as you step off the plane. Remember, Gaydo 88 professes that success is simply a matter of "being there", so don't worry about all the stupid little details like, well, just don't worry, you don't need to DO anything, as long as you're there, its 100% automatic and requires zero effort on your part. So please, listen to Ginko, because you know, its really easier, to just ignore everything, you will have so much super hot pussy, by just being there, all it takes, is to just show up.

Right.

Guido88
11-17-08, 20:26
Bez

Have to give credit where it’s due. Your rant was quite humorous. :)

I still have to go for “Texas sized Ego” for $100.

You are quite correct there will be no girls on the airport tarmac. However after landing with time, rudimentary language skills and a few rubles in your pocket chances improve greatly. Still requires effort to fuck them but it’s more IMHO about the RU devs trying to somehow improve their lives than “The Bez’s” incredible techniques.

My point about “Showing up” is that posters on this board and other boards is that the most accomplished are the ones who are fortunate enough to work/live in the motherland. Financed by the corporate tit and being able to hunt in a target rich environment is a huge advantage. Perhaps “The Bez” success ratio is enhanced simply by spending so much time in RU or the Ukraine?

Luka on the other hand has spent 6 weeks solely focused on mongering financing from his own less than wealthy pocket. He is taking the time to post or PM and share what he has learned.

Luka sharing info that helps whether its hotel pricing or monger related issues is a benefit to us all. No reason to get down on him for it. The majority of us like to get the most bang for our buck.

The Bez on the other hand seems to only share his over inflated ego. Granted he has enough to saturate the world but is there any benefit?

No reason to share Devs or phone #. You earned them, enjoy them.

You have defiantly boned some cuties.

I’ll go for Jealous/Envious for $100

Gaydo

Cruiser D
11-17-08, 23:32
I always wondered how cool it was to be in Kyiv pre 2004 and staying at Hotel Lybid and hitting 111 every night. How cool was it Bez? Was it really cool? :)

I stayed in hotel 1 night, because that year in Kiev not so many flats and none available for only 1 night, so I get 15th floor at Hotel Lybid and walk down to Klub 111 and get 2 18 year old student non-pro for 3 holes including hard core porno video but only $100 for all night, oh but wait, I am dishwasher live under bridge, so that's just not possible!

Ash1001
11-18-08, 00:02
Cruiser, I in fact was in Kiev for a week in 2004 and hit 111 ('van-van-van' to the taxi drivers) every night. In my innocence, I thought people went there for the rotating bar! Still, I was introduced to the scene rapidly enough.

I know you don't want to hear it from me but from Bez - but I can tell you, it was cool.

Ash1001
11-18-08, 00:11
I had about 7-8.000 euro that I did not know where to spend

What, you never heard of STOCK MARKET investment? (:))

Hecker
11-18-08, 00:21
Cruiser, I in fact was in Kiev for a week in 2004 and hit 111 ('van-van-van' to the taxi drivers) every night. In my innocence, I thought people went there for the rotating bar! Still, I was introduced to the scene rapidly enough.

I know you don't want to hear it from me but from Bez. But I can tell you, it was cool. 111 was nothing compared to some ''folk'' clubs unknown to foreigners. In these clubs there were orgies, Sodoma and Gomora, it is impossible to describe them because they would sound unbelievable.

As far as Lukaszek concerns, I think his biggest mistake is that he stayed in Russia too long. The more you stay the more you exhaust your resources and your physical and mental strength. Concentration of resources, money and time is the key.

I used to believe that the optimum of stay is 10 days cause it is enough time to get 3 dates from each girl as to bed them. Then I came to the conclusion that the ideal duration of visit is 1 week.

Now I go only for 3 days to a place. My experience has showed me that 3 days are the interval that allows you to get the maximum in the rate quality X quantity / money X time.

You also have to be flexible and change schedules. For example if internet contacts do not work, you have to start chasing on the streets and clubs. You have to use every minute of your stay because you pay for it.

For example if I were Lukasz and did not lay a freebie in Samara in the first 3 days, I would immediately move to Krasnodar. And if in 3 days there no freebie had been laid, I would move to Saratov. Or Rostov na Don. There are so many targets that it is meaningless to be stuck in one city if you face difficulties.

Bez Bezarra
11-18-08, 05:02
Bez gets it for $100.

You are erect

there will be girls to fuck but it’s more about trying to improve their lives

the Bez edible technique.

The Bez” success by spending so much time in RU or Ukraine?

Luka solely focused on mongering from his less than wealthy pocket.
He is taking time to share what he learned.

Luka info helps us all to get bang for buck.

Bez only share inflated ego.

he has no benefit

Your defiant boner some cuties.

I’ll go Gay

I'll let my edit speak for itself!

Oh, except for another one of your complete opposites. Bez has NEVER spent more than 5 weeks in the provinces, in any year of mongering.

Here's some more of me NOT sharing:

Guido88
11-18-08, 16:39

Oh, except for another one of your complete opposites. Bez has NEVER spent more than 5 weeks in the provinces, in any year of mongering.

Here's some more of me NOT sharing:

Bez

The brunette is a cutie.

Thinking we might cease hostilities. Not much benefit to anyone hearing our combined rants.

You?

Guido

Eros74
11-18-08, 18:22
For example if I were Lukasz and did not lay a freebie in Samara in the first 3 days, I would immediately move to Krasnodar. And if in 3 days there no freebie had been laid, I would move to Saratov. Or Rostov na Don. There are so many targets that it is meaningless to be stuck in one city if you face difficulties.

Sometimes 3 days are to little time to make works contacts and in 3 days you hardly will get to know the places where to go...specially for me that I returned to Russia after 4 years from my last time, I need time to re-learn how it works.

Not to mention that as when from Tver I decided to Samara it took me 3 days just to book flat, flight, cause I do not like to go blind to some place.

However maybe it was just a my mistake, but I really under estimate how it is hard when you leave Moscow or Piter.

Hecker
11-18-08, 20:15
Sometimes 3 days are to little time to make works contacts and in 3 days you hardly will get to know the places where to go...specially for me that I returned to Russia after 4 years from my last time, I need time to re-learn how it works.

Not to mention that as when from Tver I decided to Samara it took me 3 days just to book flat, flight, cause I do not like to go blind to some place.

However maybe it was just a my mistake, but I really under estimate how it is hard when you leave Moscow or Piter.You have to think differently than the average person if you want to succeed. Because if you are going to do what the average person does, you are not going to succeed.

3 days are the maximum, one can stay in a place without being laid. More than that means negative relation quantityXquality/moneyXtime because denominator starts to be huge.

In Russia-Ukraine comfort=money. You buy comfort with money. That is why it is easy in capital cities, because you pay a lot of money but in reality you overpay. You pay inflated prices for substandard than western comfort.

In order to turn all relations in favour of you, you need to start thinking like a Slav and not like the common person in the West.

Hecker
11-18-08, 21:02
Dorogoj Giergiev, no mission besides probably I had about 7-8.000 euro that I did not know where to spend....+ my love for russian girls and this what happened...but at least what will really confort me, that maybe my report could help somebody thinking to travel on his own expenses to russia to spend less and get much more than me....actually what I did belong to the thing man does only once in his life....better I go to try to enjoy as much as possible my last days here, later I will have really much time to write and to answer to every questions and to post pics too....so far Vsio dobroWith 7000 euro last year I got 7 freebies staying with me one week each.1000 euro for each freebie is the maximum amount accepted.You can have them spending less than 500 euro on accomodation, restaurants etc if you compromise on time,eg staying with them less than one week.

So spending 8000 euro not to get laid in deep Russia is absurd.It is really a lot.

Five10
11-18-08, 23:25

Here's some more of me NOT sharing:Love your stuff Bez keep it coming!

Five10

Bez Bezarra
11-19-08, 01:42
I would move to Krasnodar.

I would move to Saratov.

Or Rostov na Don.

There are so many targets that it is meaningless to be stuck in one city if you face difficulties.

1. No matter where you go, you are required to register with the police.

2. No matter where you go, you need an invitation, before.

3. So how the heck do you just go where you want?

Eros74
11-19-08, 13:00
1. No matter where you go, you are required to register with the police.

2. No matter where you go, you need an invitation, before.

3. So how the heck do you just go where you want?

1. It is enough to be registered only once when you arrived, cause you can always say you was on travel and never stayed more than 2 days in the same city. This is what I did and I am sure that if there was some problem they did not forget to tell me when I left Russia...I thought too, you have to be registered in every city, but the company provided me visa said only once it is enough and they was right.

2. Get business visa and you will travel from Moscow to Vladivostok without no one problem.

I was in 5 cities and stopped two times from militsia and they said everything is ok. Just my experience.

Eros74
11-19-08, 22:15

So spending 8000 euro not to get laid in deep Russia is absurd.It is really a lot.

I think we did not understand Hecker, what do you mean exactly with get laid ?

If you mean to have sex without pay her in cash, so I got laid only once, if you mean just to have sex so.... I stayed 45 days in Russia, I had sex everyday less than 7 days in Tver, 2 days in Moscow, 2 or 3 in Samara and in 5 or 6Ufa and everyday in Piter, so more or less I had sex with 45-7-2-2-5= 29 differents girls and it is surely not bad, besides that my goal was to have sex more often without pay cash as I usually have in Slovakia, but 29 (+ or - 1-2 girls) it is no more absurd I guess ;)

Hecker
11-19-08, 22:25
I think we did not understand Hecker, what do you mean exactly with get laid ?

If you mean to have sex without pay her in cash, so I got laid only once, if you mean just to have sex so.... I stayed 45 days in Russia, I had sex everyday less than 7 days in Tver, 2 days in Moscow, 2 or 3 in Samara and in 5 or 6Ufa and everyday in Piter, so more or less I had sex with 45-7-2-2-5= 29 differents girls and it is surely not bad, besides that my goal was to have sex more often without pay cash as I usually have in Slovakia, but 29 (+ or - 1-2 girls) it is no more absurd I guess ;)I am talking about freebies.45 days for one freebie is very poor result compared to what is possible in other cities.

And if you got laid with 29 pros,you surely paid much more than 8000 euro on this trip.

Jake993
11-20-08, 01:28
so more or less I had sex with 45-7-2-2-5= 29 differents girls and it is surely not bad, )
Well done Luka! 29 different girls? That is SOME fucking holiday!!!

Gergiev
11-20-08, 03:52
1. No matter where you go, you are required to register with the police. Actually that's not really the case. Under the new system (Jan 2007), the onus is all on the hotel or host to register you.

There is no longer a stamp on the migration card so as Luka says there is no longer an issue if you are stopped by police, militsia etc.

But that doesn't mean you are not registered because you didn't request it. You almost certainly ARE registered by your hotel who are liable to a substantial fine if they fail to do so. They just build the cost into the price of your room so you don't even notice.

Bez Bezarra
11-20-08, 06:03
Spending 8000 euro not to get laid in deep Russia is absurd.
It is really.

Yes, this is valuable info? Kroshka!

I guess any mongers who forget to read this, will all just make the same mistake?

Poor dumb bastards!

But even better is to fuck 45 girls in only 29 days, now that's mongering!

Bez Bezarra
11-20-08, 06:13
2. Get business visa and you will travel from Moscow to Vladivostok without no one problem.

To get business visa, you must have company registered with police send you invitation that states what business you will be there for, and in what city, and for how long.

If it says that, then it won't say you will go where ever you want, and when ever you want!

Stravinsky
11-20-08, 08:29
Bez,

A Russian business visa is issued by the Ministry of the Interior for the Russkaya Federatsia. The police are not involved. It is a multiple entry visa good for 1 year. There is no need to specify an itinerary in advance. And yes, registration may now be done at the Post Office, if you speak, read and write Russian.

Eros74
11-20-08, 13:40
....And if you got laid with 29 pros,you surely paid much more than 8000 euro on this trip.

Are you sure ? In Samara they cost 2.000 rubles 60 minutes....in Piter I found many salons for 2.500 rubles 60 minutes....(even if I am sure in many salons the real price was 2.000 but as foregners I can accept +500 rubles...).

So just an example...let's say the "medium" price was 2.500 rubles, it is more or less 72 euro X 29 girls = 2.088 euro and I had 6.000 euro to accomodation and food.

Be sure about one thing, I do not lie, no reason to do it and I do not feel better if I'd do, so maybe I do not remember the exact number, but at 95% what I write it is truth and the 5% it is cause I do not write all the times I open my wallet or all the girls I got ;)

Eros74
11-20-08, 13:46
To get business visa, you must have company registered with police send you invitation that states what business you will be there for, and in what city, and for how long.

If it says that, then it won't say you will go where ever you want, and when ever you want!

Bez from one who travelled in Russia in the last 300 years as an Highlander, from one that attack everybody here and that knows what is right and was it is not.....from a king alike you, now you disappoint all us right cause you know only bullshits about business visa, it is obvious to me that you never got it or you got from which company ? Or maybe you neither went to Russia as Vince V ? LOL

It is enough to pay, read it twice please, pay and pay more than a turistic visa ( in my case double entry business visa 90 days, all included was 230 euro with passport delivered in 22 days to my home place,not so bad if you consider a turistic one was 160 euro 30 days ) and you get business visa even if you never worked in your all whole life, even if you are going to russia just to be a monger,nobody cares, they never check where you work, you pay and you have written delavaja visa and once you are registered once, you can go to travel to east russia to your beloved provincies with zero hassles.... do you get the picture this time dear young Nessie ?

Eros74
11-20-08, 18:10
"Finally" I am at home and I have time to keep on contribute here. One of the most useful info we can give, besides where to find good and cheap pussy, is to write our experiences about accomodation, cause you have to feel good and confortable in the place you stay to be in the right mood to hunt succesfull.

Actually I am not gonna to suggest to avoid "it", I just write my experience and everybody will drawn his conclusions...for sure I will never go to Samara and from now I will pay very attention before to rent a flat from Russian man....

After 3 days in Tver', I decided to go to Samara, I wanted to stay in flat so I wrote here www.stayinsamara.com what he could offer me.

Second day he told me he has two options: flat 1E and flat 1B. I choose the flat 1E and the next day started the problems..... he said the 1E is no more available, there is 1B if you want, you have to pay the transfer from airport and the first night by paypal. I told him, ok I want to stay in one of the best flat you have in your webpage, he said they are both not available at the moment...So I paid the 1B and the third day at 9:00 am I got a sms from the owner telling me we have a problem....

Realize how is difficult and how it needs time to everyday write e mail getting the answer only to the second day...I spent more time to wait his answer and to face every new problems he found than the real booking.....

However the problem was that even the second flat was no available.... very shitty service, the two flats he proposed me, no more available in 2 days... now I really guess if these two flat are sometimes available at all...

I wrote him that "eto net moja vina" ( it is not my fault), so I was expexting to get a same level or higher level flat for the same price.

His answer: I cannot, cause I am not a owner of flat, I only take the commission ( read it as.....I do nothing and I take your money ripping off you and putting you in a flat, that as I saw later, will cost less than half what you will pay me...).

He suggested 3 options:

- give me back my money ( oh very easy...he knew I already bought the ticket flight and I already planning to go to Samara and to have back my money was something really useless for me)

- go to stay in the flat 2A ( it is the worst and the most far flat from center, the only good point that it is the flat of the owner)

- go to stay at the house of the owner with bed and breakfast ( surely the "best" option to never have sex with girls there...).

I care nothing to have back my money, so far as the cheapest hotel I found was 90 euro per day. Never thought to stay at bed and breakfast at his flat so I only asked him, what does it means that staying in your flat I could have a special treatment and why there is no photo at all of the kitchen in the flat and why....from photo it seems there is a single bed.

The answer I got it is what immediately made me realize how the bastard moron is the owner, cause he wrote me only: the bed is single cause I do not like and do not want the guest will take to my flat street girls !

Shit ! What a lack of respect ???

I immediately wrote him, that first of all he doesn't know me, so why is gonna to judge me ? ( From my e mail address on yahoo.com ? I could be a priest and he told me no street girls ? Was he afraid I was gonna to fuck his wife taking girl from street or what ? ) And I wrote that maybe he or his friends need to use street girls, that I have a regular girlfriend in Samara.

He neither apologize and said that I can stay in flat 1E for 2 days and that during the second day we will go to search another flat.
This is was the only one option possible for me, so I accepted.

The bad thing here is that again unpack clothes just for 2 days is really something I hate !!! Not to mention I did not go to Samara to spend time searching for flat or to move from a flat to another one....

Another big bullshit in his fucking web page, is that you read he will come to pick you to airport with his "luxury" ford focus and that he took care in the last 4 years of many foreigners ( read He fucked all of them as me...).

Do you guess who came to pick me to airport at 22:30 in Samara ???

Young guy 20 yo speaking zero english with his girlfriend speaking almost zero english too !!!!
The car ? A shitty white lada car older than me. He neither took one of my suitcases and for all the time he was speaking with her,neither try to be polite asking me how was the flight...

The second day I was waiting to meet the owner and his super knowledge of english and who arrived ? The same younger moron !!!!

So please try to guess what you read and what you are gonna to get !?!?

Who told him, I spoke, thanks to my 14 days in the beloved Ufa, basic english ?

How could be such bastard to send me a person that spoke zero english ?

How could I understand, speak and pay and everything the flat we were going to see, if I was as most of persons here that speak zero russian ?????

Try to be at my place please....

He pissed me off totally !

But it was only the beginning....

We had to meet at 14:00 and to go to see one flat, but when we meet, he told me in russian, that we had to wait till 15:00 cause the owner of the flat was not available.

So I suggest him....wake up from your sleeping...why you not call the owner of the flat we should meet later and try to meet him now ?

He said good idea....20 years old and I guess he is neither able to use the 1% of his brain.....fucking service in Samara is a so bad daily reality...

The first flat was something I will never stay neither if they paid me !!!
It smell of [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) even more than the stairs and they wanted 1500 rubles per day....I said, we now leave and the second flat it has to be a nice flat and I do not care about the price !!!!

The second one was more or less same quality but for 2000 rubles per day and the "nice" thing, he told me.....or you stay here or tomorrow you will have to go to hotel.....I was in trap...so I booked it.

The second day finally show up the owner and the first thing I realized, that his english was "so good" that we immediately started to speak russian....unbelievable but true, cause I speak not a perfect english, but I neither had problems to make somebody to understand me, he was not able to understand me, cause his english is less than nothing, so my basic russian was much better than his english.....

Once we arrived to the second flat, he checked the flat, said nice flat and he said the price here is 2500 rubles per day ok ?

I was so angry I asked him what the fuck he was talking about ? The owner the day before said 2000....he immediately looked to the owner in bad way and said in russian that next time no less than 2500 per day !

For all my stay he neither wrote me or called me to ask how I am and....from the flat to airport I went to one taxi I took one evening, I paid him 600 rubles that was more or less the 50% of price I paid the owner of the web page, with the nice difference that the car was a mazda 3 instead the shitty lada...I found myself the taxi and I paid half the price that the owner wrote is the good price.

So maybe now you are in your home reading this, you can think I did not have such serious troubles...but try to be at my place and it all will looks different....

The last "good" info is that every girl I took to the flat told me that a right price should be something as 600 till 800 rubles per day and I paid 2000 rubles and the next customer will pay 2500 for it....but now it is no matter of price, it is that you are thinking to stay in good flat and you will live in a flat that should cost 18 euro per day.....guess how it will look like and how you will feel confortable inside it...

www.stayinsamara.com was for sure the worst experience of 45 days in Russia !

Eros74
11-27-08, 23:28
THE CITY:

Samara is really a pain in the ass as city, cause as you realize immediately, there are many and many cars and the street are too small, so it ends that more or less from 8:00am till 9-10:00pm you need so much time to move from one part of the city to the other. The first russian word you learn is propky, that it means....litterally dozens of cars one after another, waiting and waiting.
As many told me, they have the same little streets of 20 years ago with 10x more cars.
I think I had my flat far about 6 or 8 km from center, but it took about 1 hour or more, very unpractical city that make you stressed every day.
Even to take tramvai is no helpfull, cause the cars always use the part of the street that should be stay free for tramvai.

There is a metro...but only one line that cover only street pobeda and gagarinskaya, so it is prette useless.

What makes everything even worst, it is that Samara did not born as a city, but they were many villages that grew up becoming a city and you noticed it very soon, cause the center, ( I am smiling to call it center...), it is the only one pedestrian zone, actually street Leningradskaya...one short street it is the center of a city of more than 1 million inhabitants....

Another bad thing is that when you go to write sms to meet with girl, very often they answer you, when you ask, let's meet in the center, I live one hour from center...never saw such a large city.

The airport ? They built a very little airport ( I wanted to smoke, I search for the zone, I went across a door and..it is outside far only 30-50 metrs from airplanes ! ) between Samara and Toliatti, but at one hour from each city.

Another thing I hated it is the powder in the streets, very dirty city, not to mention when you take normal car as taxi...I think they wash their cars...only when it rains...

INTERNET:

I got crazy to find a internet place to book my flight to Piter, there is only one bar with wifi, but for the first time I never was able to connect and so I ends to use the internet of main post office, (but I need couple of days to find it, cause nobody knew where there is internet cafe, I guess there are really only a few), but it works so slowly that I guess they have maybe a modem at 54k/b or slower.

WHAT TO SEE:

The only thing nice I saw it is the train station built 5 years ago and high 90 meters, very nice but you see it in 10 minutes...even if everybody is proud of it...

VOLGA:

I asked to almost every girl I met how is in summer here ? They said that the beaches are nothing special, just for poor people you cannot afford to go to Black Sea or to other seas and couple of them told me, that Volga is very polluted that better not to take a bath inside. I saw the beaches, yes they are long, but no shower there and it was enough to take a short walk to realize I will never go there in summer, neither if somebody will pay me to do it.

RESTAURANTS:

I alwayes ate in the "center", cause at least in Leningradskaya you find more than one restaurant with "good" food, even if you pay much for what you eat.

DISKO:

The two best ones are Aura and Zvezda and try to guess....yes you are right...open only friday and saturday...then Metelica is open daily, but there young drunk people, skinheads...so you get really boring besides weekend and during weekend they get too crowded for my taste.

PUSSY:

Let's writing here something more or you really think I went there as a turist ;)
The first evening I asked for a tochka, they took me to the Gagarin street, you find many girl, price starts from 1500rub for one hour, you can say woooow!
No wow here, only few of them look nice and however the biggest problem is that are almost all afraid to come to your flat, they want you to come to their flat and obviously I never do it. Sometimes they charge you more or they want you to take them for 2 hours to come, however most of them, they simply do not agree to come to your flat cause they are afraid you live not alone.
Luckily I got lucky during the second week, when a taxi told me that has a number of salon...to make long short, he called and they pick up me girls that looked much better even if the price was a bit higher, about 2500 rubles and more per hour and....the man.driver that takes you the girl, come inside to your flat EVERYTIME to check if you live alone or not....now it can looks as nothing, but I never feel so...comfortable to have a big russian man coming inside my flat to check every rooms...
Obviously the first driver that looks "friendly" I asked him the phone number, so thanks to the knowledge of russian I got in Ufa I was able every night to call him and to make him take to my place the girls that without the taxidriver taking commision was always 2000 rubles per hour....last night 2 girls in 3 hours...after the first one I packed my clothes in the suitcase :)

Now a photo of me between 2 Samara pussies twins... just to not read from Bessie that my reports are useless cause I post no photo LOL !

Will I go again to Samara ? Neither in the next life !
Why ? Cause for the almost same price I got the same and better quality of pussies in Piter without the problem to find what to do from sunday till friday, with everything close where I stayed and with many things to do.

P.S. so far as I am no jealous, pm me if you want the phone number of the girl on the left, but pay attention, very smart and not easy to fuck, but one of the best ass I saw ;)

Gergiev
11-28-08, 03:20
[QUOTE=Lukasek]

INTERNET:

I got crazy to find a internet place to book my flight to Piter, there is only one bar with wifi, but for the first time I never was able to connect and so I ends to use the internet of main post office, (but I need couple of days to find it, cause nobody knew where there is internet cafe, I guess there are really only a few), but it works so slowly that I guess they have maybe a modem at 54k/b or slower.[QUOTE]

Luka, if you're stuck for Internet access in the provinces in Russia you can normally find it in the Library...

That's if you can find the Library, of course ;-))

C1234
01-05-11, 12:31
Is that all you guys got on Samara? No more posts since 2008?

Anyone out there?

Mr Doody
06-16-12, 20:44
I will be working in Samara next month for 9 days. Any pointers?

Latexian2
06-20-12, 22:09
I will be working in Samara next month for 9 days. Any pointers?

I spent quite a bit of time there but am not into pros, freebies were very easy to come by although it took me several weeks to get girls in the pipeline, 9 days might be too short for freebies (unless you have great game for pickups). Usually it would take me meeting a girl at a club, maybe dancing and kissing, and then 1-3 dates over a week or two before I got any action. Ask the taxi drivers, almost every taxi I took in Samara at night I would be offered girls.

There are streetwalkers on Gagarin Prospekt, not something I would touch though. As in most towns in Russia taxi drivers are the ones to ask. Some hotels used to have working ladies as well.

Lots of good clubs though, although I'm not sure if there are semipros / pros in them. I heard Long Bar is the most upscale, frequented by foreigners, and has working girls, although I've never been there. I really liked Metelica-see (pronounced Metelitsa) which is a huge club and packed on fri / sat, but there is something going on every day of the week.

There are many other clubs, Polyot (very low class, lots of drunks and can be dangerous, but also slutty women) and MTL-Arena (very big, mostly scheduled concerts I think). Also the complex with Long Bar has two other clubs, one rock club (Skvoznyak) and one techno club (Zvezda). They're all in the same building but charge entrance separately. I think they might be closed during the summer though.

If you read Russian visit this site: http://samara-night.ru/party/

I almost forgot, during the summer lots of the clubs are dead because the party is at the many cafes along the embankments (there are separate old and new embankments). Pretty good atmosphere to have fun but I didn't think it was conducive to freebie pickups, clubs are better for that.

The beach during the day can be good if you're in shape.

As always your best bet for a place to stay is to rent an apartment. Samara is very spread out and the "old town" area is not really the center of activity like it is in most post-Soviet towns, for example the metro doesn't even go to the old town area. But I would still stay in that area if I were you, somewhere near the new embankment is pretty good.

Lastly here is a forum with discussion of individual working girls in Samara (in Russian):

http://forumvsamare.com/viewforum.php?f=1&sid=6570cab15f25a05ebf6d1a279c9f8796

Latexian2
06-20-12, 23:48
Also I forgot, one other club is Aura, it was popular with the more upscale student crowd.

Also there was a strip club, Lady Rai, that definitely had a full menu of services with private rooms, although I never asked about prices, but I was definitely propositioned for an hour of full service. The strip show was pretty terrible though, much worse than in Moscow / Piter so I never went back after a single visit. It's right on the main embankment though, in a big entertainment complex, so it would be easy to try while going to the outdoor cafes (which also operate until early morning, 5-6 am). The complex is called "Kin Up" and the stripclub is kind of in the basement (ask the guard at the entrance).

See here: http://www.ladyray.ru/

All of this information is 2-3 years out of date.

Don Pedro
06-29-13, 10:57
Hi guys!

First I want to say thank you Latexian2! A year ago, I came to work in Samara and its information is very helpful to me. A year has passed and I want to give the latest information. Sorry for my english, I'm from Hungary.

So, firstly nightclub Aura is closed. Instead I now visit the.

"Breeze" (http://vsamare.com/tancevalnyy-restoran-breeze.1311.php)

(Lesnaya st. 23). There's a lot of single beautiful girls, great inexpensive food and drink, and also a disco.

sex for money

If you are shy and can not talk to the girl to have sex with her, the easiest way is to prostitutes. In Samara, a lot of sites with them, but many sites are not real photographs of prostitutes. I found only two sites where the photos are verified before publication. These are the sites and http://uffuff.com And http://individualno.com.

pubs

Before I visited the brewery Tinkoff, but now there repair. Directly opposite a Harat's Irish Pub but beer costs $10 for a pint.

If you have questions I will answer. It is also ready to meet and have fun together in a bar, a nightclub, and with the girls. In Samara I until the summer of 2014. Write here or a private message.

Toto Rosebud1338
09-11-13, 22:02
Hi guys,

Is there any update or additional info on Samara?

I search for good strip club.

I enjoyed a lot Aurora 911 in Moscow. I'd like to find the same type of place in Samara, even if I'm not confident.

Thanks in advance

YummyPL
09-15-13, 21:34
If you have questions I will answer. It is also ready to meet and have fun together in a bar, a nightclub, and with the girls. In Samara I until the summer of 2014. Write here or a private message.I am all set to visit Samara. I have been invited to visit a young lady I met in Moscow (Katia). I am open to meeting and also any updated information. I am especially interested in good nightclubs.

Jake993
09-16-13, 14:58
I am all set to visit Samara. I have been invited to visit a young lady I met in Moscow (Katia). I am open to meeting and also any updated information. I am especially interested in good nightclubs.Go Boldy Yummy!

YummyPL
09-16-13, 19:26
Go Boldy Yummy!Play hard or stay home... ;-)

YummyPL
10-17-13, 02:11
I am sitting in the United lounge about to board my flight to Frankfurt connecting to Samara tomorrow. My journey begins.

Excess
10-17-13, 13:19
I am sitting in the United lounge about to board my flight to Frankfurt connecting to Samara tomorrow. My journey begins.Enjoy your adventure, Yummy, we all know the feeling as a long planned assault on a pussy nest finally is ready to roll.

Trust it goes well for you as well the inevitable bumps in the road that is the FSU / EE.

Go for it and will look for your reports.

E. ( as in Envious)

YummyPL
10-18-13, 02:10
Well, my plane got into Samara at 03:00. Perhaps the middle of the night is not the best time for an American that speaks very little Russian with a 3 year visa to arrive in Samara. The immigration police guy acted stunned when I told him I was here for tourism. Then he seemed even more suspicious when I told him I was staying at an apartment instead of a hotel. He asked if I knew anyone in town. I was hesitant but I gave him Katia as a contact. I think he tried to call her. I don't know if he spoke to her, but after 30 minutes waiting at passport control he let me through.

It is now 05:00 and I am waiting at a cafe for the rental car place that is supposed to open at 09:00. What fun. There are attractive girls around. If I didn't look like a total dirtball after 30 hours of flying and I didn't have 3 suitcases, I would practice my approach. As it is I am sitting here drinking tea and eating cake. Photo attached.

YummyPL
10-18-13, 17:31
Well, it is 0nly 20:30 and Katia "had to go home" to deal with a "family issue." She hardly touched me at all in the last 3 hours we were together. She is being a lot less flirty than she was when we were together with Diana. Seeing as the plan was for her to stay in my apartment with me this week, I consider that a very bad sign. If things don't improve significantly tomorrow I think I will cut my losses and head for Moscow. I have Olga and Lana waiting for me there and I know they want to see me.

Stravinsky
10-18-13, 18:29
Well, it is 0nly 20:30 and Katia "had to go home" to deal with a "family issue." She is being a lot less flirty than she was when we were together with Diana.This is a fairly common problem, with anyone, I think. When you are away from home, there are no responsibilities, you are on your own time and can come and go as you please. Now it's a different situation for Katya than it was in Moscow.

Do you think her family knows about you? Do they know that you are in the country right now?

You could go back to your "sure thing" in Moscow, or you could look for someone else to occupy all that extra free time you have. That's what I would do--there must be some beautiful women in Samara. But if your Russian is limited, it could be difficult.

One thing's for sure, nothing will get Katya's attention faster than the threat of another girlfriend.

BTW - who took the photo in the cafe?

Prosal
10-18-13, 21:47
Not good so far.Yummy, I asked (for you) about Samara to a friend of mine living in Paris (unfortunatly not GF) , she is from there and leaved last year, so I think her tips are still valid. She told me about:

- Find Samara Night, it is the "what's on" of Samara, which has club reviews, addresses, and upcoming concerts at all the clubs.

- Metelits. Big mid-range club, several dance floors, many bars, can hold a few thousand people.

- Poljot Club. Big club, but a bit dangerous she says.

- Rock Bar "Skvoznyak". A place for mid-20's to mid-30's.

- Lust. Upscale and "in" club.

She also told me that the city was very spread-out city geographically, and there isn't any one neighborhood that can be considered a "center", even the old center that isn't very happening in autumn / winter. I guess the logistics are very challenging in Samara. I hope you stay in a good location.

Keep courage my friend. We all know that provincial Russian cities are not welcoming at first sight.

YummyPL
10-19-13, 00:35
BTW - who took the photo in the cafe?The same person that took the pictures of me and Lana, the pictures of me and Olga, and the pictures of me and Diana-the timer on the camera. I have looked through all my pictures of me and one of the girls and only one of them was taken by an actual human (another tourist at the Prague castle).

I went to a nightclub after Katia left called "Метелица" or "snowstorm" in English. I liked it a lot and there were many stunning girls there dressed to kill but I think I am a bit old for them (in their opinion, not mine) and my limited Russian makes the approach very difficult. A far fewer percentage of girls seem to speak English here compared to Moscow but I guess that is to be expected. I left early because I am exhausted from my flights. I do have a question. Is it normal in Russia to ask a girl to dance before having a conversation?

And, for you Strav, a picture of a few pairs of socks I brought with me. I wore the blue stripe ones tonight along with a yellow pocket square with a paisley pattern that coordinates well with the blue. Otherwise I was wearing a basic dark blue Boss suite with a nice button down shirt and good shoes. I don't think there was much doubt I was a foreigner.

One final note, the apartment I am staying in is fantastic for the price ($80 USD a night). Other than being on the 5th floor with no elevator, I think it would impress most regular devs.

YummyPL
10-19-13, 02:53
Another note on Samara. For an airport that serves 2+ million people in the 3rd biggest foreign business area in Russia plus the surrounding area, it is f@cking Pathetic. I can hardly believe Lufthansa has direct flights here.

Taxis seem reasonable and gas prices are cheap compared to Europe. Traffic is bad and rental cars are expensive.

Gergiev
10-19-13, 03:06
Another note on Samara. For an airport that serves 2+ million people in the 3rd biggest foreign business area in Russia plus the surrounding area, it is f@cking Pathetic. I can hardly believe Lufthansa has direct flights here.Sounds like Samara has turned out to be quite a trial, YPL!

Stravinsky
10-19-13, 20:00
For an airport that serves 2+ million people in the 3rd biggest foreign business area in Russia plus the surrounding area, it is f@cking Pathetic. I can hardly believe Lufthansa has direct flights here.Yummy,

What I wouldn't give to be where you are right now... (sigh) Maybe Lufthansa knows something you don't?

I do have a question. Is it normal in Russia to ask a girl to dance before having a conversation?

Curious... you seem to be overly concerned with protocol. Nothing is "normal" in Russia, that's the wonderful thing about it. If you want to dance, then dance. Why do you need to have a conversation?

How do you know the girls in Метелица think you are too old for them? Did you conduct a survey??

Here's a list of clubs in Samara: www.samru.ru/relax/club Club Lust only allows guests that are 25 y.o. and older.

Fate has handed you a wonderful opportunity, you just have to wrap your mind around it and find a way into that parallel universe. Remember, do not try to bend the spoon, that is impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth: there is no spoon.

Just one question: how did you find your apartment, through airbnb, or another agent?

BTW--the socks are killer!

YummyPL
10-20-13, 01:34
It is 04:15 and I just got back to my apartment. I had a really fun night.)

How do you know the girls in Метелица think you are too old for them? Did you conduct a survey??

Well, sometimes you have a feeling. I don't think any other guy there was over about 30 and most were closer to 20. Most of the girls didn't even look at me.

This was day #2.

Katia blew me off again today so I spent my afternoon on Mamba and VK. I'm not one to settle for substandard girls so I looked in the 18-25 age range and out of 40 girls I sent messages to, I hit on two girls that I chatted with extensively. One of them just left my apartment. While that sounds better than it actually was, I had a great time tonight.

Lira is 19 years old, has a decent face (5-6 range) , and an very nice little body (7-8 range). After chatting with her for maybe 3 hours she agreed to meeting me but she wanted to bring a guy friend. After a rather passionate exchange where she was really angry at me because she misunderstood me, we met with her, me, and a guy friend of hers. The guy was really cool and so was she. They were definitely just friends and Lira stayed close to me all night.

Just to show you how astounding the recovery was, Here is the passionate part of the exchange:

Lira
че бля?
то блять мы увидимся, то нихуя
8 hours ago

Dave
What?
I don't understand?
8 hours ago

Lira
мозги ебешь мне? на что рассчитывал? как с другом так сразу уныние?

I'm not sure how we recovered from this but we did and had a great time at a restaurant and then I took them back to my apartment (they were impressed). Lira and I drank a lot amd her friend was driving so only had one drink. She and I touched some and had a few kisses and she expressed a big interest in seeing me again. Not a lot and really not compared to my experiences in Moscow but still really fun. Day 2 in Samara ended up on a good, positive note.

Just one question: how did you find your apartment, through airbnb, or another agent?
And Strav, yes I booked the apartment from airbnb. Com.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1258506

YummyPL
10-20-13, 01:53
- Find Samara Night, it is the "what's on" of Samara, which has club reviews, addresses, and upcoming concerts at all the clubs.

She also told me that the city was very spread-out city geographically, and there isn't any one neighborhood that can be considered a "center", even the old center that isn't very happening in autumn / winter. I guess the logistics are very challenging in Samara. I hope you stay in a good location.Thanks Prosal. I have been looking at "Samara Night" for a few weeks. My apartment is close to the old center and is in as good a location as anywhere. I will investigate your friends' other tips.

Prosal
10-20-13, 10:12
and strav, yes i booked the apartment from airbnb. com.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1258506nice. please keep preciously your owner's direct contact infos. airbnb [CodeWord124] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord124) you with ridiculous fees, i'm not stingy but i prefer to avoid them and to deal directly with the owners.

Jorge Rad10
10-20-13, 14:38
Sounds like Samara has turned out to be quite a trial, YPL!Well as far as I know Samara is an Oil &gas city, that's why they have direct flights to that city, I'm on the business but I prefer SP.

Good luck guy you are doing a great job.

DavidVanSchuma
10-22-13, 06:41
Good on you for getting out there Yummy!

By the way, I've recently observed that girls have been using another website other than mamba. Twoo dot com. It might be worth a try. I myself never went down the route of writing to girls via v kontakte. It seemed like this wouldn't work very well via facebook and v kontakte is basically the same. I did however begin to use vk to check out some other pics of the girls I was talking to via mamba. It is usually easy to find out their full official name after requesting to communicate via email and from there search them via vk. I now just have a look at their sexy pics from time to time for the memories. Damn good memories but they fade fast.

Don Pedro2
11-28-13, 12:53
If you have questions I will answer. It is also ready to meet and have fun together in a bar, a nightclub, and with the girls. In Samara I until the summer of 2014. Write here or a private message.I am all set to visit Samara. I have been invited to visit a young lady I met in Moscow (Katia). I am open to meeting and also any updated information. I am especially interested in good nightclubs.Oh, sorry dude.

Long time I did not visit the site.

Now I will try to answer all questions.

Don Pedro
11-28-13, 13:41
[quote=Don Pedro]If you have questions I will answer. It is also ready to meet and have fun together in a bar, a nightclub, and with the girls. In Samara I until the summer of 2014. Write here or a private message.

I am all set to visit Samara. I have been invited to visit a young lady I met in Moscow (Katia). I am open to meeting and also any updated information. I am especially interested in good nightclubs.Oh, sorry.

Long time I did not visit the forum.

Probably not actual now, but I will answer for future visitors Samara.

Don Pedro
11-28-13, 17:01
Hi guys,

I enjoyed a lot Aurora 911 in Moscow. I'd like to find the same type of place in Samara, even if I'm not confident.

Thanks in advanceIf you like the 911 Club in Moscow then try to go to a strip club.

Zazhigalka (http://vsamare.com/strip-klub-zazhigalka.750.php)

I am especially interested in good nightclubs.How I said before, the best club in Samara, where a lot of single girls is Breeze. Look at the link below)

The immigration police guy acted stunned when I told him I was here for tourism. Then he seemed even more suspicious when I told him I was staying at an apartment instead of a hotel. He asked if I knew anyone in town. I was hesitant but I gave him Katia as a contact. I think he tried to call her. I don't know if he spoke to her, but after 30 minutes waiting at passport control he let me through.

It is now 05:00 and I am waiting at a cafe for the rental car place that is supposed to open at 09:00. What fun. There are attractive girls around. If I didn't look like a total dirtball after 30 hours of flying and I didn't have 3 suitcases, I would practice my approach. As it is I am sitting here drinking tea and eating cake. Photo attached.When you come to Russia, the police are wary of foreigners who are going to live in a rented apartment, not in a hotel. So if you do not want problems with border control, then is better to book a hotel. And save printed a hotel voucher.

Don Pedro
11-28-13, 17:17
To YummyPL,

Samara small town and very expensive car rental. Better to use a taxi. For $ 10 you can get to any destination. I don't know what idiot built airport 40 miles from the city. Taxis from the airport to the city costs about $ 40.

Don Pedro
11-28-13, 17:56
- Find Samara Night, it is the "what's on" of Samara, which has club reviews, addresses, and upcoming concerts at all the clubs.Yes, it's a good site. When I arrived in Samara I used them only. But there is only information about nightclubs. Now I'm more interested in other events so I use this.

"what's on" (http://vsamare.com/sobytiya)

- Metelits. Big mid-range club, several dance floors, many bars, can hold a few thousand people.Not the safest club. But also a lot of "hungry" girls.

Poljot Club. Big club, but a bit dangerous she says.This is a student nightclub.

Here partying poor students) An adult with average and above income here makes no nothing).[/quote]

We all know that provincial Russian cities are not welcoming at first sight.Yes, it's true.

But now I got used to live here.

Don Pedro
11-28-13, 19:33
I went to a nightclub after Katia left called "Метелица" or "snowstorm" in English. I liked it a lot and there were many stunning girls there dressed to kill but I think I am a bit old for them (in their opinion, not mine) and my limited Russian makes the approach very difficult.I think it they very young for you ). This club is cheap and there having fun from 18 to 23 years. I visit this club when absolutely drunk and out of money.

A far fewer percentage of girls seem to speak English here compared to Moscow but I guess that is to be expected.This club is for hillbilly (rednecks) , it is normal that there do not speak English. Maximum like me.

I do have a question. Is it normal in Russia to ask a girl to dance before having a conversation?Nightclub is not ballroom dancing). Usually I find a girl on the dance floor and there to start dancing with her, or if she was not on the dance floor I will first need get acquainted, regale a cocktail and then invite to dance.

Don Pedro
12-01-13, 12:33
When I first arrived in Samara I visited Russian sauna with guys from this community http://forumvsamare.com/viewforum.php?f=30. They have a tradition to invite prostitutes in the Russian sauna and drink vodka etc.

YummyPL
12-20-13, 01:45
I was just invited by my Samara girl to go to the GESFEST in Togliatti in the summer. It is a big 3 day music festival on the banks of the Volga. She said EVERYONE is drunk out of their minds. Sounds like fun.

Stravinsky
12-21-13, 20:33
She said EVERYONE is drunk out of their minds.Yep, that's Russia alright.

Sounds like funDefine "fun".

Suka Shalava
12-22-13, 15:47
I was just invited to Togliatti.A few months ago, I found someone new on one of the Russian websites, and arranged a meeting with her at a cafe in my regional city. Nina is the first Russian lady I've ever met from Togliatti, she's a student at university.

Her father works for Gazprom, but her mother is from Germany. Nina is a 21 year old Brunetka. She's about 5' 10" and she has an 18 inch waist! She told me that she is bi-sexual and she had that really interesting body odor (from not using deodorant or perfume) that is quite funky but I find it extremely hot. She could probably be a fotomodel. She is a solid 9 out of 10.

As is usually my fate, I met her just before I had to leave, so there was only enough time for one meeting, but it was very promising. I'm really looking forward to having more opportunities to get better acquainted with her and hopefully get romantic with her when I return. If I get lucky and get her in the sack, she'll probably give me a heart attack!

She definitely has that exotic Eurasian mix of blood. If she's any indication of the flavor of women from Samara, go for it!

YummyPL
12-24-13, 23:07
Please understand this is all written after the fact so some details are a bit fuzzy. I have tried to be as accurate as possible.

So after being shorted on Friday and completely blown off on Saturday evening (see previous reports) , Katya came over at around 12:00 on Sunday (OCT 20) which was about 30 minutes early. We walked around the city for a couple of hours and we saw some of the sites around Samara. We were cold and at around 15:00 I reminded Katya that she promised to make me Borsch while I was there. She agreed it was a good idea to get inside and she would make borsch. So we went grocery shopping and got the ingredients. We went back to my apartment and she started the process.

On my counter was a unopened bottle of Jack Daniels I had brought with me. She asked if she could try it. I said, sure.) Well, it turns out Katya is a lush. In the span of 4 hours she had about 8 stiff drinks. The girl is only about 42 kilos (92 pounds). After that she was going strong and getting more friendly. We were kissing a fair amount but she was still not really warm.

At around 20:00 she said she had to leave to do something but she promised she would be back around 11:00. I was really skeptical but there wasn't much I could do. The good thing is she texted me several times while she was gone so I felt better and waited for her. She was a little late but she got back to my apartment a little after midnight. She said she didn't want to go out and asked if we could stay there. Who was I to argue?)

So we spent the rest of the night until about 07:00 in the morning drinking, smoking cigarettes, listening to music, and talking. We kissed some and she told me the story about her boyfriend. Apparently her boyfriend from high school came back into her life about a week before I arrived. A couple of days before I arrived he professed his love for her and said he wanted to be with her. So things were a bit awkward between us. In the weeks following my visit I did a lot of snooping around her VK account and I saw a lot of evidence that her story was true. Old pictures, and recent posts that made it all make sense. It was interesting.

In any case, Katya and I finished the 750ml of Jack Daniels and had about 7-8 shots of tequila each. She was matching me 1 for 1 in drinks and I think drinking even a little more. I am about 95 kilos so about twice her weight. I think she was drinking to drown out the conflict in her head because when bed time arrived, she fucked me like there was no tomorrow. Scratching, biting, and being very energetic. She also seemed to like my penis. I am very average in length at about 6' but I am very thick. I have been referred to as the 'soup can. ' In any case, my penis is thicker than her forearm. She was tight but handled it very well. Also, she was very shy about me going down on her but she seemed to enjoy it. The only disappointing thing is that she made no move to give me a blowjob even when the opportunity was well presented. After some good fun and me cumming a couple times (I was drunk. Two is all I had in me but I made it work) , we passed out.

We woke up around 15:00. We cleaned up and ordered a pizza. We watched some TV and she made a few calls. She said her friend Nadya was in town for a concert and asked if she could come over that night. I said sure.) So Katya left the apartment around 19:00 saying she was going to meet Nadya and would be back around 21:00. Of course they were about 2 hours late and showed up around 23:00.

Nadya didn't have a great face, but it was cute enough, and she had a nice, tight little body (maybe 5'4' and 110 pounds). The two of them had already started drinking before arriving and we started drinking as soon as they got there. Seems Katya had told Nadya that she now has 2 boyfriends. I really don't know what she told her but Nadya knew about her regular boyfriend and knew about me now. Nadya spoke English very well and facilitated communication. Between the 3 of us, we drank an entire bottle of Jameson's Irish whiskey, a half bottle of tequila, a half bottle of rum, and some beer over about 8 hours. We were toast. A few hours into our drinking (I'the guess around 02:00 but am not sure) I picked up Katya and carried her to the bedroom to play a little bit. Nadya stayed in the kitchen.

I have a panty fetish so I brought a couple of pairs of panties with me to Russia to give to Katya. I also wanted to get her bra off. When we got to the bedroom, I started to undress Katya. She protested and resisted. I asked her to trust me and that I wasn't going to do anything and we would go back out to Nada in a few minutes. Katya let me strip her down to nothing. I kissed her and kissed her body some, then I took a pair of panties out of the bedside table and put them on her. She seemed very pleased by this. I indicated that we could go back in the other room if she wanted. She said yes, but instead of getting dressed, she grabbed one of my tshirts. So Katya returned with me back to the kitchen in just one of my tshirts and the pair of panties I just gave her.

When we got to the kitchen Nadya was there and she said 'Hey! Where is MY tshirt! ' Katya sent me and Nadya to the bedroom to get a tshirt for her. So we go back to the bedroom and Nadya sees one of my tshirts and grabs it. She turns her back to me and takes her tshirt off and starts to put mine on. Up to that point we had not been sexual at all and other than giving her a back massage, I had hardly touched Nadya. But I said 'Wait' and she stopped. I said it wasn't as simple as that and that she would have to pay the toll to get the tshirt. She asked what she had to do and I said she only had to relax and I would help her. So I turned her facing me. She was wearing her jeans but only a bra on top. I pulled her to me and she embraced me. I started to give her a back massage with my arms around her and she held me tight. I told her that one rule was that a girl could not wear one of my tshirts with a bra on and I did one of my best jobs unsnapping her bra that I ever did, and she gave me a big smile. I removed her bra and caressed her breasts. I LOVED her breasts. They were small but were super firm and had the best puffies I have seen in a while. I dropped to my knees and gave her breasts and belly some light kisses and then I stood up and assisted her in putting my tshirt on. I didn't even kiss her on the mouth. I think she was surprised I didn't try for more and I think she liked the tease. I would have loved to have done more but I didn't want to keep Katya waiting too long.

So we go back in the kitchen. We started drinking some more. Katya had gotten herself a drink already. There was just lots and lots of alcohol consumption. Throughout the night we went outside on the balcony to smoke. I would put their coats on them like a gentleman. When we returned from outside, I would take their coats off of the, I never wore a coat outside. It was cold outside but the apartment was very warm. Whenever we came inside from the cold and I took their coasts off, I used it as an oprtunity to let my hands roam their bodies. I got no protest from either girl. Well into the night, I was touching both girl freely. I was lifting Katya's tshirt (my tshirt on her) and kissing her belly and breasts. I was holding her ass and kissing her pussy through her panties.

I would also touch Nadya freely, kissing her body. At one point I was kissing her belly and I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. There was no protest but I left it there. Nadya left her jeans undone. Next time we went out to the balcony the conversation turned to sex. On VK Katya has many pictures of her kissing other girls. I asked Nadya why there were no pictures of her kissing Katya or other girls. Nadya protested 'I AM NOT A LESBIAN! ' But then Katya started teasing her and kissing her neck and face. Katya undid her long coat and started touching her body. Katya started kissing her mouth and Nadya started to respond a little. Katya took the waistband of Nadya's undone jeans and started pushing them down. She pushed them down past her ass and started holding her. At this point Nadya pushed inside away from Katya. We all go inside and as I always did, I helped Nadya out of her coat, but when I did so I also pulled her jeans the rest of the way down to the ground and Nadya made no protest and simply stepped out of them when they got to the ground. Nadya was now in my tshirt and a thong. I turned to Katya and took her coat off, embraced her, and we kissed deeply.

We had been at the dining table most of the evening but now we transitioned to the couch. We sat and listened to music and talked and continued to drink. There was some touching going on but it was light. I took my jeans off and was in my boxers and at a few points one or the other girl had her hand inside my boxers. I didn't push but I felt thighs and breasts and panties. I did some glancing feels of smooth pussy under panties, but it never transitioned to real sexuality. Katya was too ticklish but I sucked on Nadya's toes as I watched both girls. I tried to kiss my way up her thighs but she shifted away from that. At around 08:00 Katya suggested going to bed. I agreed but to my surprise arrangements were made for Nadya to sleep on the couch and Katya and I went to the bedroom.

Katya and I had another round of good sex. I took some pictures. I ate her from behind and I licked her sweet asshole and she seemed to really love that. My goal was to try anal but she wouldn't go there. I've actually not had anal with too many girls because of my thickness. I get refused a lot. Otherwise it was just good, aggressive sex. The only bad thing for me is she isn't much of a kisser and I like kissing a lot. Eventually we passed out.

We woke up about 15:00. I found Nadya passed out on the couch naked except for her thong. We woke her up. She put on my tshirt again. We ordered pizza and talked. I gave Nadya a foot massage while Katya was in the shower and again was sucking on her toes. She really LOVED this. I again tried to kiss up her legs but she stopped me and said she had a boyfriend and couldn't. Funny she never mentioned the boyfriend the night before. In any case, she was still warm and friendly and had no issue with me looking at her or touching her. At around 16:00 Katya and Nadya told me they had to leave but would be back around 20:00. I said OK (not much else I could say). They left and after a while I got a text that said they would return around 21:00. They got there closer to 23:00.

When they arrived we drank some and they asked if I wanted to go to go to a nightclub. I agreed and we got ready and took a cab. We went to a few different places that were all dead (it was Monday night) and eventually got back to the apartment at around 04:00. Drinking, drinking, and more drinking. By the end of the night we were drinking tequila out of the bottle. Flirting, nudity, touching, but never transitioning to sex. At around 08:00 Katya and I again went to the bedroom for an hour or so of good, aggressive sex.

Katya woke me up at around 15:00 and said lunch was ready. She had even left the apartment to get groceries. I'm not sure when she got up but she had prepared Pelmeni and pancakes with fruit. It was tasty. We ate and at about 17:00 she said they had to go and would contact me later and both girls left. A couple hours later she texted me asking if she could come over around 01:00. I agreed.

She did not text me again and she did not show up at 01:00. I texted her a few times and eventually went to sleep at 03:00. I got a text from her at 09:00 saying she fell asleep. She said she was busy that day but asked if she could come over at 22:00. I agreed. Again that night I waited for her and she blew me off. I sat up chatting with Nadya on VK. I went to bed at 03:00 and woke up around noon on Friday, made flight arrangements, and flew to Moscow that night. I got texts from Katya explaining that she had been with her boyfriend and that she thinks she loves him and that she wants to be with him. Since then we have had many exchanges on VK. It has been an interesting drama. In any case she is no longer with her boyfriend.

I understand many of you will think this is a work of fiction. My friends here on the board have seen unedited pictures and can confirm I was with these girls and and that the pictures at least hint at some of the details here.

So goes my first trip to provincial Russia.

YummyPL
12-24-13, 23:16
Define "fun".

Fun.

Noun \&712; f&601; and\

: someone or something that is amusing or enjoyable : an enjoyable experience or person

: an enjoyable or amusing time: Drunken debauchery with attractive Russian девушек

: the feeling of being amused or entertained: "Fucking all those девушек was sure a lot of fun!"

Stravinsky
12-25-13, 02:04
the feeling of being amused or entertained: "Fucking all those девушек was sure a lot of fun!"Jeez, you'd think people would have something better to do on Christmas Eve. . . :)

I think you may find that a weekend spent with a bunch of drunken Russians is not quite your definition of fun. But everyone should experience that at least once in their life.

Suka Shalava
12-25-13, 16:20
Please understand I have tried to be accurate.

So, Katya came over at 12:00.

We walked around the city 15:00.

In the span of 4 hours she had 8 drinks.

At 20:00 she said she had to leave.

She got back after midnight.

So until 07:00 in the morning drinking, smoking cigarettes, listening to music, and talking.

It was interesting.

In any case, when bed time arrived, she fucked me.

So Katya left to meet Nadya and they showed up around 23:00.

Katya and I had sex.

At 08:00 Katya and I again went to the bedroom for sex.

So goes my first trip to provincial Russia.Yummy,

There's probably no possible chance you will appreciate my point in condensing your great post, to whittle it down to the pure essence of fucking.

My own adventure can be described with much less fanfare, and far less accuracy. Through my own persistence and also with the assistance of a couple of 'friends', (friendly relationships that I was fortunate to establish over the last few years) , I was able to arrange almost a daily schedule with a decent rotation of 7 ladies.

But between their university classes, work schedules, and family obligations, these ladies just don't have a lot of time. Oh, and they don't drink booze, just chai and sok. That's fine with me, alcohol doesn't thrill me at all. I only find the need to down a shot of Ron Zacapa XO when my 'girlfriend' comes over and starts irritating me with her jealous whining and pouting anyway!

With my 7 delightful elves, its really about sponsorships, but they all appreciate my generosity and the extra efforts that I make to show my appreciation, and they reciprocate with unlimited GFE without any rush. Yes, they are very busy running around, but once we dispense with some tea time and small talk, there's more than enough time for a long hot shower with lots of soapy rubbing and scrubbing to wash away the day's sweat, and then they get very into whatever quirky scenario's I can come up with, whether in the bed, on the bed, on the couch, on the desk, on the kitchen table, or where ever else I can twist them into a pretzel.

I adore them all, especially the way they each have their orgasms, and then all the extra efforts they make without complaining, to put up with all my grunting and sweating, to pop. One of these days, I'm sure I'll collapse dead right on top of one of them! That's how I want to go out, with a big dumb grin on my mug!

But my real point here, is that once I do pop, they only give me about another 20 minutes of their time, to stay in bed and catch my breath and let the room stop spinning, as I'm cooling off from the hurricane-earthquake-tornado-volcanic eruptions we just had. Then they are up, showered, dressed, sponsored, and kissed goodbye until our next rendezvous.

Four of my friends I met before, and though I did get acquainted with about 6 new ladies in my two weeks, on this trip, only two of them became intimate relationships.

Four friends I already knew:

Tanya's 23, known her the longest. Beautiful blondinka, met her four years ago. She still looks 19.

Katya's 20, met her last year. A very cute brunetka, not as perfect as Tanya, though similar she's also very calm and quiet, and she has great passion.

Irina's 21, also met her in 2012. Taller and very thin. A real sex maniac! Purrs like a kitten.

Anya's 19, met her last fall. She's short but has the most perfect set of size 36 C breasts.

Two new acquaintances:

Olga is 20. Very pleasant and sweet person. Though her breasts are ample size, they're sort of uneven. Her best features are her eyes and her skin, and her ass and her coochie, all of which are just awesome!

Leana is 19, a very sweet person and very pretty redhead. Loves to fuck! A body that won't quit. She qualifies as a genuine sex bomb.

Then there's my 'girlfriend' Natasha:

What a mess! Really fucked-up teeth, she wears a babushka scarf over her head. Natasha is 19 and tiny. She weighs barely 90 pounds. Send me SMS me all the time, and she will come over any time I ask. She's manic-depressive, either very happy laughing and joking and teasing me, or sad, crying, or very grumpy. Can't keep a job. Doesn't study anything. When I feel the need to have the dirtiest nastiest roughest sex, I tell her to come see me. She's content just hanging out with me on the couch, munching on nuts watching turkish soap operas, and will always be happy if I cook her an omelette. I always have to kick her out, to get her to leave.

Just another ordinary adventure in the glorious motherland, certainly enough inspiration to send me back as soon as I can go again.

Don Pedro
09-23-14, 10:34
I live longer one year in Samara, but I still manage to.

Get acquainted with the local young girls. They liked foreigners as exotic. In Russia there is a social network for dating "mamba". There is an English version. I am lucky not often but just for fun can try. But it is very important if you are given a phone number, then check it with the black list of prostitutes here http://yabyvdul.info/samara/blacklist . Otherwise, you can wake up the next morning without money and documents. White list is also available http://yabyvdul.info/samara/whitelist - there good choices for a good price. This approved of local guys.

Be careful.

And good luck!

Stravinsky
09-23-14, 19:02
Don Pedro,

Thanks for the report. Interesting site, yabyvdul.info, kind of like a sextalk. Ru, but for the provinces. They even have girls from Orenburg.

Will you be in Samara for a while? It would be interesting to know more, we get very little info from the provinces.

Don Pedro
09-26-14, 20:12
Stravinsky,

Yeah.

Some time I'll still be here.

My region of responsibility is Samara, Tolyatti, Ulyanovsk and Saratov.

I will be glad to help.

Mr Doody
10-15-14, 06:55
Thank you Dom Pedro.

I will be in and out of Samara for the next year or so. I tried calling many girl but no luck with response. Is this normal?

I live longer one year in Samara, but I still manage to.

Get acquainted with the local young girls. They liked foreigners as exotic. In Russia there is a social network for dating "mamba". There is an English version. I am lucky not often but just for fun can try. But it is very important if you are given a phone number, then check it with the black list of prostitutes here http://yabyvdul.info/samara/blacklist . Otherwise, you can wake up the next morning without money and documents. White list is also available http://yabyvdul.info/samara/whitelist - there good choices for a good price. This approved of local guys.

Be careful.

And good luck!

Don Pedro
10-19-14, 22:08
Thank you Dom Pedro.

I will be in and out of Samara for the next year or so. I tried calling many girl but no luck with response. Is this normal?And where are you calling?

First time I also had problems because so many web sites have a clones ads. Girls publish 5-10 profiles with different phone numbers. Some phones will do not work later.

The best sites in Samara I think now is http://uffuff.com. There are no duplicates, and always current and truthful information with real photos. If you want, I can recommend you one girl from this website. She has a great anal sex and beautiful boobs.

Mr Doody
10-20-14, 11:14
Thanks Don Pedro.

Any help and recommendations will be appreciated especially with some understanding of English, for the moment my Russian is very limited.

Cheers

And where are you calling?

First time I also had problems because so many web sites have a clones ads. Girls publish 5-10 profiles with different phone numbers. Some phones will do not work later.

The best sites in Samara I think now is http://uffuff.com. There are no duplicates, and always current and truthful information with real photos. If you want, I can recommend you one girl from this website. She has a great anal sex and beautiful boobs.

Mr Doody
11-01-14, 07:43
Finally I connected in Samara with Olga from UffUff (thanks Don Pedro). She had great English, very clean apartment. Body heavier than in the photos. Straight after sex she started doing the washing WTF? 4 k & 1 K for natural oral. All in all 6/10.

SanGaetano
12-09-16, 09:14
I will be in Samara next week!

Any tips? I really don't know how to expect.

Appreciate any help, just post here thanks.

San.

Mr Doody
01-05-17, 08:37
Hi San,

Try (with your VPN on) http://samara.uffuff.com/samara and some reviews can be found here http://4um.cc/viewforum.php?f=49.

I haven't tried the salons yet but please report back if you go.

Welcome to Samara!

I will be in Samara next week!

Any tips? I really don't know how to expect.

Appreciate any help, just post here thanks.

San.

SanGaetano
01-12-17, 09:20
Thanks Doody,

When I was in Samara, I didn't have a lot of success on the search for genuine Pros from the web, I was frustrated. So I had no option than to invest my time on pipelining, and this is not what I wanted to do, too much psychological work / game involved 'cause which I didn't have much time; actually I had more money than time on my short stay there, I just wanted odehayet. But, believe or not, it was much easier to find freebies than pros.

I was impressed and it really killed my initial frustration as I understood that those freebies are the new pros, as at the end the converted value was the same amount of rub (if I count the dinners and the presents). But there is no comparison if we talk about the feeling of been a hunter (even if it is not 100% true) against been a "buyer". So at the end I had this big smile in my face that I got what I wanted, it was just a different way t achieve it, not a easy way but I liked that way. It was kind of win-win, you keep the feeling that you are not a fucking "client", and she keeps her face that she is not a "WG".

Hi San,

Try (with your VPN on) http://samara.uffuff.com/samara and some reviews can be found here http://4um.cc/viewforum.php?f=49.

I haven't tried the salons yet but please report back if you go.

Welcome to Samara!

Don Pedro
04-17-18, 06:55
Finally I connected in Samara with Olga from UffUff (thanks Don Pedro). She had great English, very clean apartment. Body heavier than in the photos. Straight after sex she started doing the washing WTF? 4 k & 1 K for natural oral. All in all 6/10.Perhaps this information will be useful for those who are going to visit the world football Cup 2018. As me prompted, in Russia there is any Department which stymies access to Internet sites with prostitutes in Samara. That's why I couldn't open my old bookmarks on my next visit in this town.

It turned out to be a problem if you don't know how to bypass the lock.

So, new URL is.

https://www.4um.cc/ - forum with reviews.

http://uffuff.top - web site with Samara prostitutes ads.

And as a precaution http://uffuff.biz/ - new unblocked URL's generator.

To my delight I saw a change in uffuff site policy. Now there are published ads only with verified photos. On other sites, 90% are photos of models from wallpapers. I've met girls twice and the photos have always been real.

I hope you will find it informative and you will not be without entertainment.

Good luck.