PDA

View Full Version : Sabah

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Boobseeker
05-04-10, 11:57
Don't worry the valley still open and the girl working in shift between 1 borneo and valley.That ease me, I thought have to go very far just to cheong it will be double pay. Will go there if in kk. Thanks for info bro loner.

NationalChamp99
05-04-10, 22:30
Hmmm. How to ask like a ninja. ***Jackson-feel free to edit**** but is the new spot in N*v*t*l or the. Hehe. Amusement center or someplace else in 1borneo?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!Sorry about the email address. Still hoping for a clue on 1Borneo. Guessing maybe a hotel beginning with and or M?

Prestigejy
05-05-10, 02:34
Thanks to bro Sun88

Enjoyed my trip to KK.

1) Trisha- restaurant worker
Race: Pinoy
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10 ( a bit plump )
Boobies: B+
pussy tight not smelly
Fk: 5/10
DATY: didnt try
Damage: 300 + rm 30 (ON + taxi)

Second day of my trip. Tried to call MC but she was on MC

Loner80
05-05-10, 04:11
That ease me, I thought have to go very far just to cheong it will be double pay. Will go there if in kk. Thanks for info bro loner.But a major turnoff is only 5 girl will be working in kk, others will be work in 1 borneo. If you wan selection u need to go to 1 borneo if you dont care then its ok to cheong in kk.

Boobseeker
05-05-10, 09:38
But a major turnoff is only 5 girl will be working in kk, others will be work in 1 borneo. If you wan selection u need to go to 1 borneo if you dont care then its ok to cheong in kk.It ok with me. As long it near, no need to go far. Thanks again bro loner.

BTW any one know where the girls gone to, that rikado close?

NationalChamp99
05-05-10, 11:57
But a major turnoff is only 5 girl will be working in kk, others will be work in 1 borneo. If you wan selection u need to go to 1 borneo if you dont care then its ok to cheong in kk.That's good to hear about V*ll*y but. 1 borneo appears to be a big place. Where to go at 1 borneo? Hotel, onsite spa?

Thanks

Boobseeker
05-06-10, 14:29
That's good to hear about V*ll*y but. 1 borneo appears to be a big place. Where to go at 1 borneo? Hotel, onsite spa?

ThanksI hear it near noxxtel hotel. Haven't been there yet. Will try one day!

NationalChamp99
05-06-10, 22:45
I hear it near noxxtel hotel. Haven't been there yet. Will try one day!Thanks.

I'll scout it out when I get to town.

Miao28
05-08-10, 00:28
Thanks to bro Sun88

Enjoyed my trip to KK.

1) Trisha- restaurant worker
Race: Pinoy
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10 ( a bit plump )
Boobies: B+
pussy tight not smelly
Fk: 5/10
DATY: didnt try
Damage: 300 + rm 30 (ON + taxi)

Second day of my trip. Tried to call MC but she was on MCYou will enjoy your trip more if you had detoured to Labuan. Overnight can be had for RM 250 and we are talking from as early as 7 PM to 12 noon the next day.

Having been to KK at least six times the last year, I am now giving it a miss and making Labuan my major R & R destination.

High Jumper
05-08-10, 01:23
Definitely this is not a popular place but I need to go there soon to deal with FElda for a period of 1 month!

If any bro have some experience in Lahad datu, kindly share with me please.

Mannnn
05-08-10, 13:18
You will enjoy your trip more if you had detoured to Labuan. Overnight can be had for RM 250 and we are talking from as early as 7 PM to 12 noon the next day.

Having been to KK at least six times the last year, I am now giving it a miss and making Labuan my major R & R destination.
Went to Pop-In. Pick one cheerful looking girl.

Name: XXXXXX
Origin: Pinay
Face: 5/10
Boobs: A to B
Cowgirl: 5/10
BBBJ: 5/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: 300 (overnight)

Miao28
05-09-10, 06:16

Damage: 300 (overnight)It is called Poppin. Here is a short video of the scene there nightly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnSr7kDbFQ

One of the better clubs in Labuan.

Jay See
05-09-10, 10:51
This is VERY rampant in Kampung Air, India, etc.

The first rule is if the FL is not interested to go to your hotel, this should ring an alarm that something is wrong!

Rule 2, The room owners are their cahoots!

DON'T allow them help you to strip you! ALWAYS keep your trousers in your sight. Etc. This will givt them lesser chance to remove your processions.

Rule 3, always put your foot at the door before checking your belongings before allowing the girl to leave.

Do not lift your hand against ile FL even if she is caught red handed and refuse to return your belongings unless you wish to be hospitalized. Threaten to call the police instead. If your mobile is not taken as well! If it is taken, then best of luck!

To all brothers. Please avoid the FL girls at kampung Air. Kampung air FL girls is now the same as KL Chow Kit. They steal from our wallet and run away before fucking action start. Please avoid this place. We can never beat them with their tactic.

Boobseeker
05-09-10, 13:56
I want to ask whether the wind of raid in kk, still very strong? I hear one of my friend just come back there said still very strong need to be careful! I hope he is wrong about it. Cause I going there this month too.

Miao28
05-09-10, 23:47

The first rule is if the FL is not interested to go to your hotel, this should ring an alarm that something is wrong!

DON'T allow them help you to strip you! ALWAYS keep your trousers in your sight. Etc. This will givt them lesser chance to remove your processions.

Rule 3, always put your foot at the door before checking your belongings before allowing the girl to leave.

Do not lift your hand against ile FL even if she is caught red handed and refuse to return your belongings unless you wish to be hospitalized. Threaten to call the police instead. If your mobile is not taken as well! If it is taken, then best of luck!You are absolutely right. If the Kampong Air girl declines to follow you back to your hotel room, then forget that prospect as it is a SCAM.

Do not follow them back to their room, lodgings etc as it is a trap to rid you of your possessions such as Cash, handphone, etc.

If you follow them back, the girl will delay in getting undressed and asking you to undress and then it might be followed by a knock on the door and the girl will run away if she has managed to pickpocket you by then.

If not, you will encounter a sinister looking man claiming that the girl is his wife and they will then try to extort you of your money.

This is the scam that is being operating at Kampong Air at the moment. Beware.

Do not respond to the many pimps telling you about the girls in the cheap hotels around Kampong Air. Many of the pimps are no more than tricksters out to part you of your possessions.

Miao28
05-10-10, 00:12

Damage: 300 (overnight)Poppin is one of those establishments in Labuan that charges a higher price than the other places. Their newer girls go for RM 350 overnight but in my opinion, it is better to get a more seasoned girl.

Why do I say that? New girl mean just that, they are new to that club. It does not take into account their age, previous working experience, etc. If that is the case, just take those girls who have been there for a while. At least they will sort of adhere to the rules.

If the girl run away from your room without giving any service, at least one club will not refund you your money. But they will penalty the girl, whatever that means to the club management sense of punishment to the girl.

Mannnn
05-10-10, 04:17

Do not lift your hand against ile FL even if she is caught red handed and refuse to return your belongings unless you wish to be hospitalized. Threaten to call the police instead. If your mobile is not taken as well! If it is taken, then best of luck!
Yes always take extra precaution with this type of FL ladies. But it's still the best to avoid this type of place.

Mannnn
05-10-10, 04:22
I want to ask whether the wind of raid in kk, still very strong? I hear one of my friend just come back there said still very strong need to be careful! I hope he is wrong about it. Cause I going there this month too.
The wind is always there and never it has stopped.

Mannnn
05-10-10, 04:28
It is called Poppin. Here is a short video of the scene there nightly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnSr7kDbFQ

One of the better clubs in Labuan.
Ooooph! poppin. Any other better clubs in Labuan? Pulau Labuan 2 hotel is lousy. No lift, have to walk up the staircase and some rooms got column in it.

Boobseeker
05-10-10, 16:25
Ooooph! poppin. Any other better clubs in Labuan? Pulau Labuan 2 hotel is lousy. No lift, have to walk up the staircase and some rooms got column in it.Agree, live there one night early last month. No lift at all, when I check in. Luckily only two floor only when go in my room there a column kacau near the tv area, very small place for me to walk. But apart that it near many pubs and mp. That what I like about it.

Jay See
05-12-10, 18:06
Will be going to Sandakan for several days.

Any advice on actions there?

Thanks

The wind is always there and never it has stopped.

Ray Ray
05-12-10, 18:17
Maiden fr here guys.

Name: Koko

Race: PRC

Body: medium build, curly hair

Face: 7/10

Boobs: B cup I think, big nips

Msg: none initially

FJ: 8/10

Damage: 200

Overall: 7/10

WIR: if got no other PRCs, yup

Was introduced to this joint by a fellow cheongster. Kinda hard to find especially if 1st time. Sign board very small, likely would end up running round in circles if not shown the way.

Hint: its furthur inside past Giant inanam.

Anyways, stocks were 3 pinoys & 1 PRC. Hmm never had prc before, lets give it a go.

She was nice & GFE would certainly have been much better if we'd were to speak the same language. Mandarin speakers definitely have a huge advantage here.

Overall was ok. She didn't complain, aimed to please, kept on smiling throughout, sounded like genuine moans.

She even gave me a little rudimentary massage afterwards, & obliged my hands caressing her thighs whilst sitting naked on my back. Hmm nice.

Scuderia8
05-13-10, 06:11
Maiden fr here guys.

Name: Koko

Body: medium build, curly hair

Face: 7/10

Boobs: B cup I think, big nips

Msg: none initially

Overall: 7/10

WIR: if got no other PRCs, yup

Was introduced to this joint by a fellow cheongster. Kinda hard to find especially if 1st time. Sign board very small, likely would end up running round in circles if not shown the way.

Hint: its furthur inside past Giant inanam.

Anyways, stocks were 3 pinoys & 1 PRC. Hmm never had prc before, lets give it a go.

She was nice & GFE would certainly have been much better if we'd were to speak the same language. Mandarin speakers definitely have a huge advantage here.

Overall was ok. She didn't complain, aimed to please, kept on smiling throughout, sounded like genuine moans.

She even gave me a little rudimentary massage afterwards, & obliged my hands caressing her thighs whilst sitting naked on my back. Hmm nice.Hii bro. Is the legend that mp located sumwhere near the maybank inanam? I was kinda dissapointed after tried the dragon reflexology at the asia complex. I think mostly are MILF eventhough some of the brothers pledging that the 28 are young and hygiene looks. When checking up it somehow goes to the other way round albeit the msg is good. So, eargely to look for some mp for the happening.

Be Yong
05-13-10, 15:52
Good day everyone, any bros please share the FL's ctc because im going to KK next week. I am wiiling to share contact for those who is coming to sarawak.

Thanks!

Ray Ray
05-13-10, 15:56
Hii bro. Is the legend that mp located sumwhere near the maybank inanam? I was kinda dissapointed after tried the dragon reflexology at the asia complex. I think mostly are MILF eventhough some of the brothers pledging that the 28 are young and hygiene looks. When checking up it somehow goes to the other way round albeit the msg is good. So, eargely to look for some mp for the happening.No not that road. Its the road furthur up into the Inanam Giant. Turn left there a turning.

Go furthur in & theres a row of shophouses. Its on the ground floor.

Foxdana
05-17-10, 11:32
Will be going to Sandakan for several days.

Any advice on actions there?

ThanksHi,

Pretty strong winds these couple of weeks. If you are lucky, can get pinoy stocks from the spa next to Tyng Garden or next to Jockey Lodge.

Good luck

Suns88
05-18-10, 01:23
Hi,

Pretty strong winds these couple of weeks. If you are lucky, can get pinoy stocks from the spa next to Tyng Garden or next to Jockey Lodge.

Good luckHello friend,

Long time no hear. When are you coming to "the other side"?

More happening there lah.

Ray Ray
05-19-10, 15:17
Name: dunno
Body: medium height, straight shoulder length hair
Face: 8/10
Boobs: B cup, big nips
Msg: none
Damage: 230
Overall: 8/10
WIR: yup

Was meaning to try out hawaii (now that I knw where it is now) but after having a look at the stock available walked out to check out

Nearby rikado.

Initially the girl at the counter said no amois, but when I gave the cheongster look she changed story to okt lady not in, so have to wait

Till she comes back. No thank you & walked, didi very itchy now.

Last ditch was to check out valley hotel, maybe they still have some girls hanging around.

Walked in to front counter to ask counter lady & straighaway spot a nicely dressed up Chinese girl with heels standing near the reception.

Hmm, nice but she could be a guest better not kacau hehe.

Counter lady says no more pinoy girls all do outcalls now. Just got 1 girl prc, that one pointing at the girl's direction, the one I saw

Earlier.

Wow wee must be my lucky day!

"you like? " counter lady asks. Yessiree I do thank you maam! Prc chick looks at me & smiles while I smile back. Waa, this is going to be fun.

Paid upfront & proceeded to head to the room with my prc companion. Asked whats her name & she probably mistook my intention & said a couple

Words in mandarin which I didn't understand.

Did the usual. Went into birthday suit, shower, dried myself. After I was done she undressed & showered herself while I laid on the bed.

Dries herself & proceeds to lie next to me while stroking my didi & licking my nipples. Of because my hands were all over her body as well,

Cupping her nice tho slightly saggy boobs with big nips, twirling & sucking them nicely.

She then started with licking my now aroused didi, & proceeded to take a gulp of water & blow me. Waa new experience. Still it was over too

Soon, BJ only around 10 mins.

Ok la move on to the main course. Sat on me back facing me & capped me with my just brought okamoto 003 platinum my fav brand so far.

Begun with cowgirl, then missionary, legs on shoulder, then me on top rear entry, back to cowgirl, then cum in missionary. Interspersed with

Some nice tit sucking, licking & sucking her neck/ears & she do the same to me. Wow, nice GFE this one. Language barrier aside.

Rest a while, then showered. Asked via sign language if can take a picture of her for my personal collection but she didn't allow. Nvm can

Try again next time.

Gave me a peck on the cheek, then we parted ways.

All in all not bad, good GFE & aims to please. If I'm in the mood to try out prcs wouldn't mind going back to her again.

Bro ray out.

Wild Thing 69
05-20-10, 10:55
Returned from first time KK. Found KK almost dead probably due to recent raids. But suns88 provided me with some contacts. Ms Mxxx prooved to be one of the most talented girls ever. Spent 6 nights with her and did not regret any of them. Thanks again to bros suns88 though I receive far too many sms since then. LOL

WT69

Suns88
05-24-10, 08:12
Returned from first time KK. Found KK almost dead probably due to recent raids. But suns88 provided me with some contacts. Ms Mxxx prooved to be one of the most talented girls ever. Spent 6 nights with her and did not regret any of them. Thanks again to bros suns88 though I receive far too many sms since then. LOL

WT69Wow, 6 nights with her! I thought you wanted to eat different meat during that 6 days but if she gave you what you wanted, I am happy for you, man.

Wild Thing 69
05-24-10, 20:45
Wow, 6 nights with her! I thought you wanted to eat different meat during that 6 days but if she gave you what you wanted, I am happy for you, man.Well, bros, I didn't say I was 1-girl-guy during this time, hehe, but other girls prooved to be very disappointing, and all in all am not sure if I should encourage members to go to KK just for mongering.

Carollo
05-29-10, 08:36
Did anybody check out those new places in 1b?

What's the deal there?

Hope1100
06-04-10, 09:02
Hey Foxdana,

Nice to see you here again. I thought JL spa is closed. I will check it out then. I have been checking out Tyng stock recently and not that good.

I met an FL in SDK and have been booking her for past 2 weeks. Too bad she has moved to labuan. Nice boobs with GF service and attitude. Not easy to find FL these days.

Still trying but no luck so far from the KTVs in Bandar Indah.

Happy Cheonging!

Hi,

Good luck

Foxdana
06-05-10, 09:35
The spa at JL had moved one more block in front. Used to be the same block with the hotel. Now just across (nearer to the main road).

Hey Foxdana,

Nice to see you here again. I thought JL spa is closed. I will check it out then. I have been checking out Tyng stock recently and not that good.

I met an FL in SDK and have been booking her for past 2 weeks. Too bad she has moved to labuan. Nice boobs with GF service and attitude. Not easy to find FL these days.

Still trying but no luck so far from the KTVs in Bandar Indah.

Happy Cheonging!

Blue Jeans
06-10-10, 21:18
Hi guys,

Just want to check any good massage palour nearby centerpoint mall. Will be there fews day for business trip. Hence, deseprate for a good massage sessions.

In addition, some of the nice spot for drinking would be BED which is frequent mentioned by most of the bro here. It is similiar to beach club kl? Think I will be staying in promenade hotel.

I'm first trip here to kk appreciate advise from bro here.

Cheers

Kane1
06-13-10, 02:22
Hi bro,

Now sandakan back to normal. everywhere got pinay.

No need worry as long as you got money.

Good Luck.

Boobseeker
06-13-10, 10:59
Hi all bros,

Just want to ask any good places can recommend in the area of bundusan or beverly hills?. Not quite familiar with these area. Got any good KTV or pub?.

Foxdana
06-14-10, 06:25
Hi,

You can try your luck at Hotel Promenade pub itself. There are FL pinoy gals drinking. Buy them a drink and can nego direct. Do not pay anything more than RM300 for LT.

Also BED lounge. Got FL pinoy gals to wander around. Have an eagle eye for them and use eye contact to hunt.

Good luck.

Hi guys,

Just want to check any good massage palour nearby centerpoint mall. Will be there fews day for business trip. Hence, deseprate for a good massage sessions.

In addition, some of the nice spot for drinking would be BED which is frequent mentioned by most of the bro here. It is similiar to beach club kl? Think I will be staying in promenade hotel.

I'm first trip here to kk appreciate advise from bro here.

Cheers

Jbboit 83
06-23-10, 05:02
Hello bros,

I'm fed up with places such promenade, valley and one borneo.

Do any of you know where to find lovely PRC?

I'm not from kk and I have hard time to find other places, my work don't give me a lot of time to search.

Thanks for your help.

Jbboit 83
06-27-10, 02:37
Hi bros,

Some pics of last weeks in KK.

Enjoy!

Jbboit 83
06-27-10, 02:47
Second girl,

Still in KK.

Enjoy!

Niamabutbut
06-27-10, 14:39
Working in KK for around 6 months oredi previously in west msia used to action in MP

Wanted to try some prc and pinoy here, but not familiar with the places and hotel

Err I saw some hanky panky places in the first page, but seriously, I never been to hotel before to action, so I don't really know how to approach to an OKT, can't even recognise them thou ORz

Anyway, got good, recommend FL contact to share? Compare to west Malaysia, I believe will be very very easy to cheong here without much problem

Hope to hear from some big legend cheongster.

Cheers

Bariaking
06-28-10, 03:55
Second girl,

Still in KK.

Enjoy!
Dear Jbboit 83,

By just looking at your pics, I think your stocks are no bad. Why you keep saying you did not get a good one? Or is it the service no good? A lot of time, if the hardware good, the service might not be. So, sometime in life we had to accept no such thing as perfect world. If had, will had cost you a bomb. Ha Ha!

BK

Niamabutbut
06-29-10, 17:16
Can someone update regarding the Cheong places in KK? Yesterday passed by Hill top saw 2 pubs there and one MP got kang tao there a?

Want to try those spa in hotel then proceed to action one can teach me how to recognize OKT? Or how to approach them?

Thanks first ya

Bundanko
06-29-10, 19:01
Can someone update regarding the Cheong places in KK? Yesterday passed by Hill top saw 2 pubs there and one MP got kang tao there a?

Want to try those spa in hotel then proceed to action one can teach me how to recognize OKT? Or how to approach them?

Thanks first yaWhy not you read a few pages before this page.You are sure to get enough clues.

Foxdana
06-30-10, 10:28
From the pics. Both also have good body and firm ass and boobs. Where did you get the pinoy gals? Valley?

Second girl,

Still in KK.

Enjoy!

Suns88
07-01-10, 01:22
From the pics. Both also have good body and firm ass and boobs. Where did you get the pinoy gals? Valley?Bro,

Wah. By looking at the boobs and pussy, you can find out they are Pinays kah?

Yes, agree they look like a Pinay.

How have you been friend? When are you coming to the "other" forum?

Cheers

Member 30
07-01-10, 03:13

Thanks first ya

Come on man, 6 months in KK can get lots of things done....

You do not need to recognize OKT, they will recognize you as a cheongster..so just drop in to say hi & they'll lead you thru the course.

Kuznetsov
07-02-10, 05:06
No not that road. Its the road furthur up into the Inanam Giant. Turn left there a turning.

Go furthur in & theres a row of shophouses. Its on the ground floor.I dont know if there are two legend reflexsology in the same place but there is a reflexsology also name legend using the same road from maybank Inanam. but the different is it loicated at the 1st floor.

Kuznetsov
07-02-10, 05:08
Just like to inform, Rxcardo at Bandaran now is back online. Just visited a week ago and there are 6 WL all pinoy. But I don't take any of them because I has decide to go to my regular place at kg air. Report will be update soon if I'm free. Quite busy at this moment.

Joe Ken
07-03-10, 13:56
Second girl,

Still in KK.

Enjoy!Walaoooo. So hot.

Freelance? Or private girl?

Ray Ray
07-05-10, 05:50
I dont know if there are two legend reflexsology in the same place but there is a reflexsology also name legend using the same road from maybank Inanam. but the different is it loicated at the 1st floor.Yea its one and the same joint. Just had a drive thru that area & confirmed it, sorry if I had caused any confusion before.

Just to clarify the signage is on the ground floor, but the actual location of legend reflexology is on the 1st floor.

Also, can't promise if the okt will show you the girls (pinoys & 1/2 prc) for extras, as I'm not sure if they operate on the introductions only concept.

I myself was only shown the stock, bcos my fren brought me there & introduced the okt to me.

FYI, per shot is 200. Overnight is available. IMHO, pinoys are below average quality (looks wise), but their 1/2 prc is top notch. Always left there with a smile. Good luck bros.

Loner80
07-05-10, 08:39
Just like to inform, Rxcardo at Bandaran now is back online. Just visited a week ago and there are 6 WL all pinoy. But I don't take any of them because I has decide to go to my regular place at kg air. Report will be update soon if I'm free. Quite busy at this moment.yupe, they start to operate since march. that what they 1 of the girl said. but i just visit last week, they have nearly 12 girl to choose last week. took 1 of the girl. charge is still the same only girl is different.

Top Favor 50
07-10-10, 09:48
Hi bro,

I will be in Tawau on 3rd week July 2010.

Does anyone mind sharing FL gal there?

Also follow by KK, Sandakan, Miri, Labuan the following weeks.

Please pm me.

Cheers

Mr Fuck
07-11-10, 17:28
Hi bro,

I will be in Tawau on 3rd week July 2010.

Does anyone mind sharing FL gal there?

Also follow by KK, Sandakan, Miri, Labuan the following weeks.

Please pm me.

CheersIf anyone here. Have a goog info for me. Can PM me the detail and number of the girl.

Type: heoght not more than 5 5''. Because I'm short.

Prepared: PRC, LOCAL. Pinoy can la

Bungee Man
07-13-10, 07:01
Hi,

Can any regular cheongsters update me whether there are any new MLs available at Sr- AnD----,Penampang branch and Alam Mesra?

I know Kath_ and KiK_ are still at their Penampang branch but have not been going to the Alam Mesra branch for quite sometime.

Cheers

Michael Chong
07-13-10, 14:58
I'm going back to K.K soon next week after been in KL for almost 3 years now and now I want to find some FL or PRC to get on for one night. I heard that Sun88 do provide a good contact for those cheongster. I hope he don't mind sharing good ones to me to bang on those girls.

Alex8125
07-13-10, 15:19
Does anyone have any FL and PRC contact to share?

I'm going back to kk soon so if possible I want ON.

Mr Fuck
07-13-10, 23:52
Thanks bro sun. Will pm you when going there.

Thanks again.bro can give some info for cheong at 1Borneo?

It would be better to get the direction and a service massage with FJ.

Damages info? Etc.

Just PM me for info and guide (direction).

Thank bro

Loner80
07-14-10, 07:27
bro can give some info for cheong at 1Borneo?

It would be better to get the direction and a service massage with FJ.

Damages info? Etc.

Just PM me for info and guide (direction).

Thank broSince you ask for some information, I might be your walking stick. Just go to 1 borneo, and spot a hotel call Noxxtxl. Try to guest it urself, go to 2nd floor. Just go and ask for full package massage. The damage is around 248, usually I paid 250. The stock are from PRC and Pinay.

Hamsiplau
07-15-10, 04:08
Got this Bakso FL's ctc from a senior bro from other forum and decided to try her out. Called and arrange a meeting in my hotel room. She came and my first impression is good looking girl with sweet smile, small size maybe 5'1 or 5'2, breast size around 32B or 32C and what i like most is her big round ass.

We took shower separately and the action begun with her sucking and licking my nipples, balls and BBBJ. Put on condom and requested me to be on top first. Fucked her missionary position for a while, changed to dogging and banged her pussy from behind until finished..

Name: CT
Race: Indon
Body: Small size, 5'1 or 5'2. Long hair. Smooth skin. Slim and no tummy.
Face: 8/10 pretty good looking, hidung mancung, sweet smile.
Boobs: 32B or 32C
BBBJ: 5/10 normal, no slurpy sound..but don't mind giving a long bj until you said it's enough.
DATY: NO
FK: NO
Anal: NO
FJ: 8/10 Like it, medium tightness, feels great dogging her.
GFE : 9/10 Nice to talk with, friendly, prefer speaking Malay.
Damage: 150
WIR: Yes

Boobseeker
07-15-10, 14:20
Got this Bakso FL's ctc from a senior bro from other forum and decided to try her out. Called and arrange a meeting in my hotel room. She came and my first impression is good looking girl with sweet smile, small size maybe 5'1 or 5'2, breast size around 32B or 32C and what i like most is her big round ass.

We took shower separately and the action begun with her sucking and licking my nipples, balls and BBBJ. Put on condom and requested me to be on top first. Fucked her missionary position for a while, changed to dogging and banged her pussy from behind until finished..

Name: CT
Race: Indon
Body: Small size, 5'1 or 5'2. Long hair. Smooth skin. Slim and no tummy.
Face: 8/10 pretty good looking, hidung mancung, sweet smile.
Boobs: 32B or 32C
BBBJ: 5/10 normal, no slurpy sound..but don't mind giving a long bj until you said it's enough.
DATY: NO
FK: NO
Anal: NO
FJ: 8/10 Like it, medium tightness, feels great dogging her.
GFE : 9/10 Nice to talk with, friendly, prefer speaking Malay.
Damage: 150
WIR: YesGood fr. Bro hamsiplau. Sure would like to try this, but unfortunately I cannot access to pm. Have to pay for it. Credit card limit not much hahaha.

Foxdana
07-17-10, 10:35
Bro,

CheersHi bro. Just a wild guess. Ba.

Also learning from you. The hard way!

Suns88
07-19-10, 02:49
Hi bro. Just a wild guess. Ba.

Also learning from you. The hard way!Friend, welcum to the other forum. Nice bunch of guys you have there too.

Bariaking
07-19-10, 16:08
Did any brother can give any Sandakan FL contacts? I will be there soon. Pls. PM me. Thanks.

BK

Kuznetsov
07-22-10, 15:53
Hi,

Can any regular cheongsters update me whether there are any new MLs available at Sr- AnD----,Penampang branch and Alam Mesra?

I know Kath_ and KiK_ are still at their Penampang branch but have not been going to the Alam Mesra branch for quite sometime.

CheersI don't pretty sure if she is new but i recomended to you ML name Sandy at Alam Mesra. she is good in massage and batin. also use the same skill with Kath_.

Bungee Man
07-23-10, 08:08
I don't pretty sure if she is new but i recomended to you ML name Sandy at Alam Mesra. she is good in massage and batin. also use the same skill with Kath_.Thanks brother Kuznetsov,

Will check out Alam Mesra then for who you have recommended.

I know Kath_ is well-known for her reverse batin technique as I have already experienced it at Dong _ _ _ __.

FYI there is one ML back from their KL branch now attached to Dong _ _ _ _ _.
Bungee Man over and out.

Kuznetsov
07-25-10, 11:55
Thanks brother Kuznetsov,

I know Kath_ is well-known for her reverse batin technique as I have already experienced it at Dong _ _ _ __.

Bungee Man over and out.You are welcome. Its ok. Sharing is caring. Anyway I prefer Alam then Dong. Because I feel more comfortable at Alam then Dong. I don't know about others experience but I feel the enviroment at Dong is hot, like no aircond or fan compare to Dong.

Ironmen
07-25-10, 16:30
Thanks brother Kuznetsov,

Bungee Man over and out.Well, kath_ is the long hair one kah?. Quite famous huh. I think I try her before. Well. Not bad.

Bungee Man
07-26-10, 08:30
You are welcome. Its ok. Sharing is caring. Anyway I prefer Alam then Dong. Because I feel more comfortable at Alam then Dong. I don't know about others experience but I feel the enviroment at Dong is hot, like no aircond or fan compare to Dong.Yes, you are right about the environment at Alam being better than Dong_ _.

The other complaint I have with Dong- is that the overhead light shine directly at your eyes from where you are lying down. Regulars who frequent Dong- will know what I mean. Sometimes the considerate ML will cover your eyes with a small towel when she noticed my discomfort. At Alam, the lights are subdue or lowered down and not so bad.

I went last Sat. To Alam hoping to book Sand_ whom you recommended but she was busy and I was told to wait for half an hour so I took Bab_ instead.

Bab_ is not so bad as she is improving her technique more and more. You will need to tell her what to do sometimes because her sifu didn't taught her everything according to her.

Bungee Man over and out.

Bungee Man
07-26-10, 08:37
Well, kath_ is the long hair one kah?. Quite famous huh. I think I try her before. Well. Not bad.Yes, she is the one with the long hair. Always very lagu and kena booked all the time as her reversed bat- fame spread. She is well known for her reverse bat_ _ technique which the other ML doesn't do. Her english is also good which explains whyshe is sol lagu also. She has been with Dong- for quite a while so she has her list of regulars.

Don't expect to be able to book her during weekends as she have her bookings. You may be lucky during one of the weekdays and in the afternoons.

I managed to book her when she was not so lagu last time but nowadays, if I can book her, it is like striking the lottery, so to speak!

Ungee Man over and out.

Fat Fat Roll
07-26-10, 17:36
To all brothers. Please avoid the FL girls at kampung Air. Kampung air FL girls is now the same as KL Chow Kit. They steal from our wallet and run away before fucking action start. Please avoid this place. We can never beat them with their tactic.Wow. Lucky enough to read all sabah thread before going over, I will be going to KK for some work load, and will like to get an ON at KK too. But what the heck, KK is totally new to me. Thanks bro Mannnn for the info about that joint, wonder how easy I can get laid in KK?

Foxdana
07-27-10, 12:39
Assuming that you have no car and you stay in the city, then you can walk to Bandaran area which is across of Cathay cineplex (behind KFC). You can go to valley hotel, and a few joints there.

Good luck.

Wow. Lucky enough to read all sabah thread before going over, I will be going to KK for some work load, and will like to get an ON at KK too. But what the heck, KK is totally new to me. Thanks bro Mannnn for the info about that joint, wonder how easy I can get laid in KK?

Fat Fat Roll
07-28-10, 11:08
Assuming that you have no car and you stay in the city, then you can walk to Bandaran area which is across of Cathay cineplex (behind KFC). You can go to valley hotel, and a few joints there.

Good luck.Thanks Foxdana, BTW, Brother Suns88.

Do you mind if I PM you?

Fat Fat Roll
07-28-10, 15:13

Good luck.Will like to get an overnight sessions, but out of nowhere...don't know any contacts no FL.

But Thanks Foxdana.

Htohtgaza
07-28-10, 16:47
Hi to all bro.

Need help. Any bro who possessed FL contact, could you pm me? Got 6 customer coming this weekend and I have to entertain them. If they're in the same group than it would be much better. Preferably one of them have a sexy long legs as this one is specifically requested by one of my customer. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Loner80
07-29-10, 03:10
Hi to all bro.

Need help. Any bro who possessed FL contact, could you pm me? Got 6 customer coming this weekend and I have to entertain them. If they're in the same group than it would be much better. Preferably one of them have a sexy long legs as this one is specifically requested by one of my customer. Any help would be much appreciated.

ThanksI don't think I got any FL contact try ask suns88 or just go to Ricxxdx and book 6 girl from them. The cost just around 300 for overnight.

Fat Fat Roll
07-29-10, 07:57
OMG. This time I will be fully loaded in KK then.

I am here now.

Foxdana
07-29-10, 14:38
Where do you stay? If in downtown. Should be easy to walk to Bandaran. Around 10 min walk from Central Point Mall.

Will like to get an overnight sessions, but out of nowhere...don't know any contacts no FL.

But Thanks Foxdana.

Jaiwin
07-29-10, 16:21
Any taiko from tawau or been to tawau around mid-july can recall a gal name siao juan? She's PRC from Hxxxl Exxs, with huge boobies. I'm looking forward for anyone who got her contact mind to pm me? heard that she went to KK, would like to contact her.

Million thanks!

Suns88
07-30-10, 06:59
I don't think I got any FL contact try ask suns88 or just go to Ricxxdx and book 6 girl from them. The cost just around 300 for overnight.Sorry. Got the message late. 6 FLs will be no problem at all.

Loner80
07-30-10, 18:23
Sorry. Got the message late. 6 FLs will be no problem at all.Bro suns 88 never disappointed or letting people down.

Two thumbs up for you man.

Loner80
07-30-10, 18:29
Just went there on Thursday afternoon.

Choose a prc with big boobs

The biggest among 3 girls

Name: I forget

Look: 6. 5/10

Body: 8/10

Fj: 5/10

BJ: 4/10

GFE: 1/10 (keep on asking me to cum early)

She is a bit tight and know how to ride from the cow girl style. But she just want me to cum early. A big turn off.

Fat Fat Roll
08-02-10, 09:39
Sorry for this late FR, this is my frist FR in Sabah. Although Sabah have a lot of Pinoy FL or PRC FL. But it sad that i did not received any PM when i seek help from. But only received the PMs after i departed from Sabah. Anyway, Thanks for those Bros that help me! Thanks.

I was desperated that noon arriving in KK, heavy rain making most of the thing going slower but fast up my action on my work load. While busy with my work, i kept checking on my PM here, 0....sad...Late nite after having dinner at a seafood restaurant, to my surprise OKT in this city does distribute their name cards like those leecher distribute?! So keep it in my pocket and call when arrive at my own room. Negotiate the price and agree to be hand in 2 girls for viewing.

Waiting for more than 20 minutes, 2 girls knocking on the door and follow by the OKT. Greet the girls and choose up one of them whose with fair skin and bigger boobs, although i am not sure whether that's an artificial boobs or not. Paid the OKT and stay just the chosen girl with me in the room. She hugged me as soon as i closed the door, and thanks to me that i am her savior else she will be wasted tonite. Bacause i'm just having my dinner and kinda full, so i said we will stay cool watching a movie or two, i got the whole nite i think.

While my eyes hook on the LCD screen i thought she might get bored but to my surprise she lied beside me and keep touching and kissing on my forehead, in 5 minutes she stopped and just hugged left arm like my little GF. For about 20 minutes when i changed the channel, she said to me : " Can i bath you now?I'm kinda hot now". Since i'm almost digested my late dinner just now. I said yes and next thing i saw was her 36C Big Boobs swang out as she take off he cloth and jeans. Then we proceed to the bath, she ask me to stand straight and cleaning my back gently and then front. She is clean shaved and she said it is sexy if shaved. Cleaning my balls and cock. Again turning back to my back, she use her double air bag to wash me, make me kinda hard-on. After the bath, when she dry me up with the towel, ask me a very fetish question, "shaven is sexy, why don't you shaved your pubic hair as well? I can help if you want". And she giggled. Anyway, it was cool by that so i just jumped on the bed and didn't answered her question.

She said nothing and follow me on my bedside, and then she walked into the bathroom again, i thought she might be angry or what, but then she returned with 2 glass of water, haha...i know what she going to do then. Must be Ice and Fire~ Continuing with the sloppy CBBJ, around 15 minutes of BJ then she cap me on and starting with the cowgirls, watching those 1000CC boobs to bounce a lot sure is an enjoyment~ letting her riding for about 10 minutes and change the missionary and my turn to banging her. This time i can feel lot of pre-cum of her, my balls were never been that sweat before as only covered up by her wetness, maybe because of the Ice and Fire, i can stay more longer she told me that she came twice and i remembered her moan suddenly peaking just now. But what the heck, I am still hard. I ask her i will bang her another 5 minutes of Missionary then proceed to doggie, and she nodded. This time i am using combo attack, haha...I'm using all my hand and mouth at the same time. 1 hand hugged on her waist and another shove on her butthole and my mouth catching on the slightly dark nipple, again i stopped around 5 minutes. Changing to the final position and continue the thrusting from behind. This action keep continue almost 15 minutes till i unloaded, she keep screaming and screaming. After i cum, her butt stil thrusting back to me as i really cannot tahan...can't move at all...

Name : Ying Hung
Look : 8/10 Not much makeup, look like bai jing jing, china actor
Boobs : 36C But i think only 34 or so, but confirm C, same as my GF.
DFK : 6/10 before she helped me shaved, 9/10 after she shaved me...
Finger : Didn't not try.
BBBJ : 7/10 before shaved 10/10 after shaved...i totally don't know where she hide my cock...or does my cock stick with honey?
GFE : 9/10 Bathing me, cook for me,.....shaved me...WTH
FJ : 9/10 All the position i want, Wet and cute when she came...exhale non-stop.
ANAL : Only put my finger on it when doggie.
CIM : Yes, the second session and the third session.
Wallet : MYR400 +
Wir : nope, will try others FL.

To be continue tomorrow...tired of typing and recall memory.

Nilosdaze77
08-03-10, 14:09
i was asked by a couple of friends to follow them to labuan. i was hesistant at first but decided to follow as this will be my first trip to labuan. went there using speedboat from the menumbok jetty after two hours drive from kk. upon arrival at labuan jetty we walked to hotel pulau labuan where we booked our respective rooms. i decided to take a short walk around town and saw a few mp places. however i did not partake in any mp activities as heard that it is quite expensive from previous thread written by a senior bro here. evening came and we went out. was brought to my friends to this place called t** **p. its is a karaoke place. nice ambience. classy and the band was quite nice. saw a lot of pinoy gals waiting there. my friend asked the mummy for line up and 30 girls started doing line up in front of us. as this was my first time was a bit confused since most pinoy to me are quite good looking. in the end my friend decided to choose one for me. the girl told me her name was jen. said she was new and was only working for one month. claimed that she previously worked in singapore and this is her first time in this industry. she kept on insisting to go back to the hotel and around 12 pm went back with her. in hotel it was sop. we took a bath together. then did a couple of positions. she keep on saying *shit* whenever pumping action gets to hot. did it with her three rounds. twice that night and one in the morning. tried to press her bumhole but said her asshole is still virgin. during the last session she took off the condom and said it is ok since she did her medical check up. i obliged to pump her without cd for the last round but came outside. one thing i don't like about her was that she smoked after every session which is quite a turn off for me.

name : jen
look : 6.5/10
boobs : 36c
dfk : 6/10 (a lot of it)
finger : yes
bbbj : 9/10 she will try to do deepthroat
gfe : 10/10
fj : 9/10 she will try all position
anal : she say her ass is virgin but will try if i come back for second round
cim : did not try
wallet : myr350 + tips for nice gfe rm100
wir : maybe if only to try anal.

i remember one of the bro who earlier wrote in this thread about pinoy and i can safely guarantee that these pinoys really have super duper gfe.. this girl who i was with showed me her family pics, pics of her daughter, story of her life etc. that i genuinely feel quite sad for her..maybe i am a sucker. when she decided to go back i gave her tips of rm100... i just gotta say i love pinoy ladys..

Hardwear
08-07-10, 15:42
it is ok to name the joint. labuan is heaven for ciggy, liquor and pussy. all pubs and karaokes have the offering, save a few easy going ones. that's a fact. and about the pinoys, those who have tried would agree with you. the gfe is great.

i was asked by a couple of friends to follow them to labuan. i was hesistant at first but decided to follow as this will be my first trip to labuan. went there using speedboat from the menumbok jetty after two hours drive from kk. upon arrival at labuan jetty we walked to hotel pulau labuan where we booked our respective rooms. i decided to take a short walk around town and saw a few mp places. however i did not partake in any mp activities as heard that it is quite expensive from previous thread written by a senior bro here. evening came and we went out. was brought to my friends to this place called t** **p. its is a karaoke place. nice ambience. classy and the band was quite nice. saw a lot of pinoy gals waiting there. my friend asked the mummy for line up and 30 girls started doing line up in front of us. as this was my first time was a bit confused since most pinoy to me are quite good looking. in the end my friend decided to choose one for me. the girl told me her name was jen. said she was new and was only working for one month. claimed that she previously worked in singapore and this is her first time in this industry. she kept on insisting to go back to the hotel and around 12 pm went back with her. in hotel it was sop. we took a bath together. then did a couple of positions. she keep on saying *shit* whenever pumping action gets to hot. did it with her three rounds. twice that night and one in the morning. tried to press her bumhole but said her asshole is still virgin. during the last session she took off the condom and said it is ok since she did her medical check up. i obliged to pump her without cd for the last round but came outside. one thing i don't like about her was that she smoked after every session which is quite a turn off for me.

Ah Lex
08-08-10, 09:14
Bro,

Can chare Ying Hung #?

Thanks

Sorry for this late FR, this is my frist FR in Sabah. Although Sabah have a lot of Pinoy FL or PRC FL. But it sad that i did not received any PM when i seek help from. But only received the PMs after i departed from Sabah. Anyway, Thanks for those Bros that help me! Thanks.

I was desperated that noon arriving in KK, heavy rain making most of the thing going slower but fast up my action on my work load. While busy with my work, i kept checking on my PM here, 0....sad...Late nite after having dinner at a seafood restaurant, to my surprise OKT in this city does distribute their name cards like those leecher distribute?! So keep it in my pocket and call when arrive at my own room. Negotiate the price and agree to be hand in 2 girls for viewing.

Waiting for more than 20 minutes, 2 girls knocking on the door and follow by the OKT. Greet the girls and choose up one of them whose with fair skin and bigger boobs, although i am not sure whether that's an artificial boobs or not. Paid the OKT and stay just the chosen girl with me in the room. She hugged me as soon as i closed the door, and thanks to me that i am her savior else she will be wasted tonite. Bacause i'm just having my dinner and kinda full, so i said we will stay cool watching a movie or two, i got the whole nite i think.

While my eyes hook on the LCD screen i thought she might get bored but to my surprise she lied beside me and keep touching and kissing on my forehead, in 5 minutes she stopped and just hugged left arm like my little GF. For about 20 minutes when i changed the channel, she said to me : " Can i bath you now?I'm kinda hot now". Since i'm almost digested my late dinner just now. I said yes and next thing i saw was her 36C Big Boobs swang out as she take off he cloth and jeans. Then we proceed to the bath, she ask me to stand straight and cleaning my back gently and then front. She is clean shaved and she said it is sexy if shaved. Cleaning my balls and cock. Again turning back to my back, she use her double air bag to wash me, make me kinda hard-on. After the bath, when she dry me up with the towel, ask me a very fetish question, "shaven is sexy, why don't you shaved your pubic hair as well? I can help if you want". And she giggled. Anyway, it was cool by that so i just jumped on the bed and didn't answered her question.

She said nothing and follow me on my bedside, and then she walked into the bathroom again, i thought she might be angry or what, but then she returned with 2 glass of water, haha...i know what she going to do then. Must be Ice and Fire~ Continuing with the sloppy CBBJ, around 15 minutes of BJ then she cap me on and starting with the cowgirls, watching those 1000CC boobs to bounce a lot sure is an enjoyment~ letting her riding for about 10 minutes and change the missionary and my turn to banging her. This time i can feel lot of pre-cum of her, my balls were never been that sweat before as only covered up by her wetness, maybe because of the Ice and Fire, i can stay more longer she told me that she came twice and i remembered her moan suddenly peaking just now. But what the heck, I am still hard. I ask her i will bang her another 5 minutes of Missionary then proceed to doggie, and she nodded. This time i am using combo attack, haha...I'm using all my hand and mouth at the same time. 1 hand hugged on her waist and another shove on her butthole and my mouth catching on the slightly dark nipple, again i stopped around 5 minutes. Changing to the final position and continue the thrusting from behind. This action keep continue almost 15 minutes till i unloaded, she keep screaming and screaming. After i cum, her butt stil thrusting back to me as i really cannot tahan...can't move at all...

Name : Ying Hung
Look : 8/10 Not much makeup, look like bai jing jing, china actor
Boobs : 36C But i think only 34 or so, but confirm C, same as my GF.
DFK : 6/10 before she helped me shaved, 9/10 after she shaved me...
Finger : Didn't not try.
BBBJ : 7/10 before shaved 10/10 after shaved...i totally don't know where she hide my cock...or does my cock stick with honey?
GFE : 9/10 Bathing me, cook for me,.....shaved me...WTH
FJ : 9/10 All the position i want, Wet and cute when she came...exhale non-stop.
ANAL : Only put my finger on it when doggie.
CIM : Yes, the second session and the third session.
Wallet : MYR400 +
Wir : nope, will try others FL.

To be continue tomorrow...tired of typing and recall memory.

Nilosdaze77
08-08-10, 10:55
It is ok to name the joint. Labuan is heaven for ciggy, liquor and pussy. ALL pubs and karaokes have the offering, save a few easy going ones. That's a fact. And about the pinoys, those who have tried would agree with you. The GFE is great.Sorry bro hardwear. One couldn't be too carefull nowadays. As two weeks before the trip I heard MIB from KK came down to Labuan. However maybe they have arrangment with some of the pub owners as the lady I was with told me when the raid was going on they were inside their quarters. I miss Pinoy GFE.

Xrelief
08-09-10, 08:48
The area behind Maybank, Kampong Air, Kota Kinabalu is a notorious black area.

Please be extra careful when approaching gals loitering around this place.

Pretty young indonesian gals available at cheap prices RM30-50. Not worth your effort.

Mode of operation:.

Negotiate price and will lead to back of old building, up fleet of stairs to a run-down cheap room.

Will wait in another room and she will pretend to arrange for room when actually arranging for a gang thievery setup. Its an entire gang setup from what I know. You pay the $30-50 and off you go into a room with her.

Once undressed, the lady will ask that you lie a distance away from your clothings. She will say its cooler under the fan etc. She will probably sit on you pretending to massage and distract you by lots of talks.

Meanwhile, someone will crawl out of a "hidden compartment" to go through your stuff silently. All in less than a few minutes.

Next, there will be a door knock and the gal will pretend she had earlier asked for a condom purchase and will open the door to collect it. She will make her quick escape.

U will try to stop her from leaving but may have trouble since you are in your birthday suit! The lady will be gone, leaving you with emptied wallets and things. Everyone will not care and will not help while you make your way off the building with empty pockets. All their lookouts will be loitering at strategic corners watching you leave. "hahaha" in their hearts.

This type of operations is rampant in and around Kampong Air among street walkers and everyone should be warned! I read about this type of similar stealing action by Vietnamese gals in the Cambodian forum but I did not realize it had spread to kota Kinabalu.

Especially good info for unsuspecting brothers and tourists. No point reporting to police because it's not something you want or proud to report.

These gangs probably made huge killings from many brothers already.

So good luck and try not to think with small brother all the time. These gals are gorgeous but extremely deadly!

Better be safe than sorry. Street walkers in KK are not worth your thrill.

My 2 cents

Unfortunate

Si Ma Yi
08-21-10, 12:50
I remember one of the bro who earlier wrote in this thread about Pinoy and I can safely guarantee that these Pinoys really have super duper GFE.. this girl who I was with showed me her family pics, pics of her daughter, story of her life etc. that I genuinely feel quite sad for her..maybe I am a sucker. When she decided to go back I gave her tips of RM100... I just gotta say I love Pinoy ladys..T** **P is Tip Top. There are not many discotheque in Labuan. Perhaps its me you're referring to. The aim of Pinay sharing their sob stories are two pronged, to illicit sympathy so you'd give more tips. Secondly they're humans too, feeling the need to share the story. Some hidden stories of mistreatment by OKT, fights with fellow girls for example. Many girls share the same aim, to send enough money to renovate their house because its small and Filipinas have large family.

House rules allow only 2shots so if you have gotten 3 please don't share with the joint workers especially mummy or kuya. You'll get your girl trouble.
TT is a good place to target girls because some guys don't like to feel pressurized to select girls inside a confined room like in 129. At TT you can view as much as you want before selecting. I've seen many stunners at TT while holding my lady, half wishing I can spend the night with someone else :D.
What about those Pinay nipples? Aren't they bigger than other nationals?

Si Ma Yi
08-21-10, 14:01
Sorry bro hardwear. One couldn't be too carefull nowadays. As two weeks before the trip I heard MIB from KK came down to Labuan. However maybe they have arrangment with some of the pub owners as the lady I was with told me when the raid was going on they were inside their quarters. I miss Pinoy GFE.Yes the raid happened. Some girls from Kings & Tip Top were captured. My lady was terrified so I had to book her even though I was not there so she can escape the raid at 129.

Joe Yap
08-23-10, 02:31
Please PM me contacts from KK, Sibu and Kch on OKT and Places of ON ON.

I'm new here

Zorarudi
08-24-10, 12:30
Hello everybody.

Where is good place for go out and pick up girl in Kote Kinabalu?

Zorarudi
08-24-10, 12:38
Hello everybody.

Where is good place for go out and pick up girl in Kote Kinabalu?

Suns88
08-25-10, 02:11
Hello everybody.

Where is good place for go out and pick up girl in Kote Kinabalu?I prefer to pick up girls in the market. They are more fresh, looks and taste great.

Peterhbs
08-26-10, 06:12
Hello everybody.

Where is good place for go out and pick up girl in Kote Kinabalu?Bandaran Jaya and Bundusan (Beverly Hill)

Turtlez
08-31-10, 15:44
Was free after doing some stuff so I went down to Valley hotel to see my old buddy David. However, he was not in but the counter girl called a local lady to bring me up to a shop above LMG.

They only serve PRCs. Saw some of their stocks and they were solid. In particular, a lady numbered 88, who colored her hair and excellent GFE. They even have a mixed Korean-PRC.

Charges are standard at RM200 and they change selection every 2 weeks. Girls were fully booked so I had to leave with heavy balls.

Bundanko
08-31-10, 18:48
I went to this place above the restaurant. There was a selection of Thai, pinay, and PRC. I just wanted a massage. The massage lady started on my back with oil, then shoulder, buttock and legs and seemed to always accidentally touching the balls. Then turned around and face up. She massaged me all over and then about 20 minute before time up she played with my cock and asked whether I wanted to shoot. I declined telling her I wanted real pussy. She also said can as she had a condom. Wow so many kind of services. However I declined as 20 minute was too short. I found out that urut batin and shoot cost RM40, sex was RM100 beside the normal cost of massage for RM60 per hour.

Htohtgaza
09-01-10, 07:12
I went to this place above the restaurant. There was a selection of Thai, pinay, and PRC. I just wanted a massage. The massage lady started on my back with oil, then shoulder, buttock and legs and seemed to always accidentally touching the balls. Then turned around and face up. She massaged me all over and then about 20 minute before time up she played with my cock and asked whether I wanted to shoot. I declined telling her I wanted real pussy. She also said can as she had a condom. Wow so many kind of services. However I declined as 20 minute was too short. I found out that urut batin and shoot cost RM40, sex was RM100 beside the normal cost of massage for RM60 per hour.Care to elaborate where is this place bro?

Foxdana
09-01-10, 11:55
Bro,

Where is this place in bundusan? Which restaurant?

Thanks for your info.

I went to this place above the restaurant. There was a selection of Thai, pinay, and PRC. I just wanted a massage. The massage lady started on my back with oil, then shoulder, buttock and legs and seemed to always accidentally touching the balls. Then turned around and face up. She massaged me all over and then about 20 minute before time up she played with my cock and asked whether I wanted to shoot. I declined telling her I wanted real pussy. She also said can as she had a condom. Wow so many kind of services. However I declined as 20 minute was too short. I found out that urut batin and shoot cost RM40, sex was RM100 beside the normal cost of massage for RM60 per hour.

Dennis Chin
09-01-10, 14:39
I went to this place above the restaurant. There was a selection of Thai, pinay, and PRC. I just wanted a massage. The massage lady started on my back with oil, then shoulder, buttock and legs and seemed to always accidentally touching the balls. Then turned around and face up. She massaged me all over and then about 20 minute before time up she played with my cock and asked whether I wanted to shoot. I declined telling her I wanted real pussy. She also said can as she had a condom. Wow so many kind of services. However I declined as 20 minute was too short. I found out that urut batin and shoot cost RM40, sex was RM100 beside the normal cost of massage for RM60 per hour.Where is the exact location?

Bundanko
09-02-10, 13:49
Bro,

Where is this place in bundusan? Which restaurant?

Thanks for your info.Above corner sea food restaurant selling fish dishes in Bundusan;same area as the famous Tong Fong.

Bundanko
09-02-10, 14:30
Hello everybody.

Where is good place for go out and pick up girl in Kote Kinabalu?If you stay in hotel just be bold by asking the bell boys.Most of them have contacts. If they trust you they will call the girls for you to view. Their price is about RM50 above the market rate.

Prestigejy
09-03-10, 02:52
If you stay in hotel just be bold by asking the bell boys.Most of them have contacts. If they trust you they will call the girls for you to view. Their price is about RM50 above the market rate.How come you don't trust the bell boy in kuching section. Bro thats a bit double standard right.

Nilosdaze77
09-05-10, 05:16
Was driving around the other day and saw one MP at Beverly. It was around afternoon and I asked whether any ladies. The boss said only Pinoy as the PRC not around. Was offered a pinoy called T*n* and proceeded for massage. During the massage which was quite good and relaxing I asked her whether she can give sensual massage. She said she can and after the normal regular massage she proceeded with to take off her clothes and start massaging my body with her boobs all the way from the top to the little bro. She also gave a nice sensual BJ and it was quite long and sensual. Then after around 10 mins decided to cap and she rode for a while then change to missionary and doggy. After the deed is done paid her for two hours massage and for the service. She also gave me her phone number and to call her whenever I am in town. She also asked me whether I am interested in threesome as she has some friends who can join. I said maybe next time although I think it is quite difficult to concentrate on two girls. Unless if I am a porn star (which I'm not).

After I came out realised that there were other nice looking pinoys out there. Asked the boss whether have PRC and the boss showed me three prc for lineup. All three were stunners in my opinion. Maybe next time.

Name: T*n*

Look: 7/10

Boobs: Quite big. Nice for titty fuck

DFK: 9/10

Finger: Didn't not try.

BBBJ: 10/10 loves dick. Similar to *zie at Kuching forum

GFE: 8/10

FJ: 8/stop.

ANAL: Nope

CIM: Nope

Wallet: Massage 2 hours 95 + Sensual massage and FJ 150

Wir: Maybe, if only to try out the other PRC and pinoys

* This MP is unique as it has mirrors on the floor and you get massaged on the bed, so you can see yourself doing all sorts of style. However, the ML told me there are ocassional raids at the place so try to be safe fellow bros.

Bendem
09-06-10, 03:28
Was driving around the other day and saw one MP at Beverly. It was around afternoon and I asked whether any ladies. The boss said only Pinoy as the PRC not around. Was offered a pinoy called T*n* and proceeded for massage. During the massage which was quite good and relaxing I asked her whether she can give sensual massage. She said she can and after the normal regular massage she proceeded with to take off her clothes and start massaging my body with her boobs all the way from the top to the little bro. She also gave a nice sensual BJ and it was quite long and sensual. Then after around 10 mins decided to cap and she rode for a while then change to missionary and doggy. After the deed is done paid her for two hours massage and for the service. She also gave me her phone number and to call her whenever I am in town. She also asked me whether I am interested in threesome as she has some friends who can join. I said maybe next time although I think it is quite difficult to concentrate on two girls. Unless if I am a porn star (which I'm not).

After I came out realised that there were other nice looking pinoys out there. Asked the boss whether have PRC and the boss showed me three prc for lineup. All three were stunners in my opinion. Maybe next time.

* This MP is unique as it has mirrors on the floor and you get massaged on the bed, so you can see yourself doing all sorts of style. However, the ML told me there are ocassional raids at the place so try to be safe fellow bros.What's the name or direction to this mp? sounds interesting.

Bundanko
09-06-10, 06:36
How come you don't trust the bell boy in kuching section. Bro thats a bit double standard right.In Kuching they talk of locals,but in kk they talk of foreigners.Locals we have to be careful of relative and black mail.

Ah Lex
09-06-10, 07:18
But where is this place?

* This MP is unique as it has mirrors on the floor and you get massaged on the bed, so you can see yourself doing all sorts of style. However, the ML told me there are ocassional raids at the place so try to be safe fellow bros.

Dennis Chin
09-06-10, 14:20
Above corner sea food restaurant selling fish dishes in Bundusan;same area as the famous Tong Fong.Went there this afternoon, can't find the place

Can have more detail desc of the place?

Bundanko
09-06-10, 17:25
Above corner sea food restaurant selling fish dishes in Bundusan, the same area as the famous Tong Fong.Correction on this location.It should be above restaurant operated by Indians.

Ah Lex
09-07-10, 02:19
Health spa lah issit?

Just the 1st corner from the main road

Last time is hot spa

Correction on this location.It should be above restaurant operated by Indians.

Dumdass
09-07-10, 03:04
Hey Bro Nilas,

Were you at Hotspa? I've taken a pinoy there named Tina as well. Not that young, with big boobs. and yes the rooms have mirrors on most of the wall.

Azaz76
09-07-10, 14:13
New here,

I will be in KK and Kuching and KL in Octobre.

If some of you could help me to have good times in the evenings, I will make detailled reports after.

I search for ON first, but not only.

Thanks in advance.

Kota Kinky
09-08-10, 07:55
D****N S**R at Asia City

Went to this MP a few time already, No. 88, 68 and 28 all do HJ.

No. 88 good at massage. Will accidentally touch the balls and little bros during, will massage around the area to get you excited, HJ just so so, no AR.

No. 68 massage just so so, will ask if you want naughty massage while rubbing your backside. HJ quite okay, will let you play and suck her tits and touch the little sister outside only.

No. 28 the youngest of the 3, skin fair and nice firm tits. Her massage is not strong enough for me, but she is willing to please, gave me a long sensual back side massage, touch your arse and stroking the little bros from behind. Let me play and suck her tits, she even pull down her pants and let me play with her pussy, juicy and nice. She also gave me her phone and is willing to do ST, but with a warning that she want to be fuck long and slow. She said she is very itch and need a real good fuck.

Have got around to call her yet. Will report next time after I try her.

Bundanko
09-08-10, 08:55
Health spa lah issit?

Just the 1st corner from the main road

Last time is hot spaYou are right.It is corner shop nearest to main road.The sign board can be seen if you drive along the double carriage way road.

Dumdass
09-08-10, 14:09
Got another FL contact from Bro Suns88. Tried her today.

Miss NK. Not really my kind of gal looks wise. But for bro looking for good service, she's quite good. Very good in terms of willingness and efort to please. Lots of hugging and cuddling, and also not shy about playing your didi with her hands or mouth.

So thanks Bro Suns88 again. Unfortunately I will not be calling her again, although she is still highly recommendable.

Inch15
09-14-10, 20:38
Hello,

I'm going to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah on October first week. I'm staying at Beverly Hotel. Just want to know if they have a massage place inside this hotel or do they provide in-room massage. And also got nay info of nearby massage parlous.

Thanks for the help.

Bungee Man
09-15-10, 08:07
What is the damage? Any extra charge apart from the massage?

Best time to go there?

Thanks bro.

D****N S**R at Asia City

Went to this MP a few time already, No. 88, 68 and 28 all do HJ.

No. 88 good at massage. Will accidentally touch the balls and little bros during, will massage around the area to get you excited, HJ just so so, no AR.

No. 68 massage just so so, will ask if you want naughty massage while rubbing your backside. HJ quite okay, will let you play and suck her tits and touch the little sister outside only.

No. 28 the youngest of the 3, skin fair and nice firm tits. Her massage is not strong enough for me, but she is willing to please, gave me a long sensual back side massage, touch your arse and stroking the little bros from behind. Let me play and suck her tits, she even pull down her pants and let me play with her pussy, juicy and nice. She also gave me her phone and is willing to do ST, but with a warning that she want to be fuck long and slow. She said she is very itch and need a real good fuck.

Have got around to call her yet. Will report next time after I try her.

Kota Kinky
09-16-10, 15:08
D*****N S**R

Yeap, sorry, forgot to mention damage.

Massage is the usual RM60+ for 1 hour and 120+ for 2 hours, HJ is the usual RM50.

I went there at various times of the day, always managed to get whoever I asked for, or you can call first before going there. Like I said, 28 is the friendliest, she let me played and sucked her tits, and fingered her wet pussy. She also willing to do FJ outside o her day off.

You can get HJ service at most of the MP around KK, it all depends on how you treat the ML, I had HJ service by at least 4, 5 ML at T**G F**G, except 1 older ML, all of them let me AR and finger their pussy. But mind you, they are very careful and make sure that you don't stain the sheet, they will be fine heavily if the management find out that they provide HJ. All these PRC ML get very lonely here, play your card right, they are more than willing to go out with you on their day off.

BTW, any brother here know what happened to the local girl who used to run a facial salon on the 2nd floor of W***A M*****A, the salon is facing the toilet and next to a hair salon. She do facial and provide massage, she also provide HJ, and she is quite good with her hands and allow AR. I am sure some brother here tried her service before, I lost her contact after she closed down the salon, she loved to show her body, she used to get naked and spread her pussy in various position and ask me to masturbate myself while she watch and play with herself. She said she love to play with herself but she never allow me to fuck her. So, if any of you know where she is.

Please share.

Bundanko
09-16-10, 18:08
Hello,

I'm going to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah on October first week. I'm staying at Beverly Hotel. Just want to know if they have a massage place inside this hotel or do they provide in-room massage. And also got nay info of nearby massage parlous.

Thanks for the help.I remember they have a brochure in the room about the massage service.

You can call the no.

Bungee Man
09-17-10, 08:55
Thanks Bro. for the damage details.

Now that I know what the damgage is like, will give [Partially Completed Name Deleted by Admin] a try.

The massage charges and HJ charges are more or less similar to what other mps are charging.

I usually go to [Partially Completed Name Deleted by Admin] in Donggongon for my massage.

[Partially Completed Name Deleted by Admin] (Donggongon) and Alam Mesra are charging RM$128 for 1 1/2 hour Swedish Oil massage and batin(equivalent to hj). For 2 hours, it is RM$168 for both Swedish oil massage and batin included. For Shiatsu (no oil) massage it is slightly more expensive and batin is included.

While all the ml do normal batin, reverse batin is available at Donggongon by certain ml ([Partially Completed Name Deleted by Admin] only as not all of them do this. As far as I know , fj is not allowed here. Till now I don't know whether they can be booked out or not.

Waiting eagerly to read about your exploits when you book out any of the mls from [Partially Completed Name Deleted by Admin].

Solly can't be of any help to your inquiry about the former facial saloon owner in [Partially Completed Name Deleted by Admin].

Bungee Man out.

D*****N S**R

Massage is the usual RM60+ for 1 hour and 120+ for 2 hours, HJ is the usual RM50.

I went there at various times of the day, always managed to get whoever I asked for, or you can call first before going there. Like I said, 28 is the friendliest, she let me played and sucked her tits, and fingered her wet pussy. She also willing to do FJ outside o her day off.

You can get HJ service at most of the MP around KK, it all depends on how you treat the ML, I had HJ service by at least 4, 5 ML at T**G F**G, except 1 older ML, all of them let me AR and finger their pussy. But mind you, they are very careful and make sure that you don't stain the sheet, they will be fine heavily if the management find out that they provide HJ. All these PRC ML get very lonely here, play your card right, they are more than willing to go out with you on their day off.

BTW, any brother here know what happened to the local girl who used to run a facial salon on the 2nd floor of W***A M*****A, the salon is facing the toilet and next to a hair salon. She do facial and provide massage, she also provide HJ, and she is quite good with her hands and allow AR. I am sure some brother here tried her service before, I lost her contact after she closed down the salon, she loved to show her body, she used to get naked and spread her pussy in various position and ask me to masturbate myself while she watch and play with herself. She said she love to play with herself but she never allow me to fuck her. So, if any of you know where she is.

Please share.EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove partially completed names. If you don't have the stones to write the complete names of places and/or the fake first names of people, then don't post anything. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Inch15
09-24-10, 00:13
Hi,

I'm be in KK on 5 Oct. As its my first time can any PM me the contact of FL or ML willing to do overnight in my hotel. Would apreciate any contact.

Thanks

Horn Bill
09-24-10, 23:48
Bro,

CheersThe 2nd gal wear a cross on her neck. So kristian and most likely pinoy

Danibbler
09-25-10, 00:27
I've heard that the massage service at the Beverly has moved to Valley Hotel and to 1Borneo.

I remember they have a brochure in the room about the massage service.

You can call the no.

Bundanko
10-01-10, 18:54
I've heard that the massage service at the Beverly has moved to Valley Hotel and to 1Borneo.It is ok.There is a tel no for you to contact and they promise to come in 30 minute.

Sniperzone
10-03-10, 16:55
D*****N S**R

Please share.May I know they close at what time? Feel like want to visit and try with the No. 28.

Chris Wong
10-07-10, 17:38
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was deleted because it consisted solely of an attempt by the author to post his email address in the open forum. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

If you are unable to use the Forum's Private Messaging system because you are not a Senior Member, then here's how you can contact other members:

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.Internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

Jackson

Chris Wong
10-07-10, 18:09
Is anyone here have any good girl in Tawau?

Maximum I willing to pay is 100-150RM.

Is anyone have any contacts of some girls is Tawau.

Please PM me, cause I'm a bit alone in my house rite now.

Thanks before for all the senior here.

Pro Gol Sabah
10-08-10, 02:56
Can anyone give me a good n nice FL in KK?

Pro Gol Sabah
10-08-10, 03:03
I need FL contact number in KK.

Anyone please help me.

Chris Wong
10-08-10, 11:14
Is anyone here have any good girl in Tawau?

Maximum I willing to pay is 100-150RM.

Is anyone have any contacts of some girls is Tawau.

Please PM me, cause I'm a bit alone in my house rite now.

Thanks before for all the senior here.All senior here, since I'm a visitor in tawau&lived at my parents home here(but I kindda lonely from 7AM to 1PM&1AM to 4AM) so a want it badly to find some girl to have ML, cause its a high level libido right now, LOL _

But I got a big problem here since I don't bring my credit card so I can't subscribe as a senior member here so I can't use the PM privilages, is anyone here have any ideas how so I can retrieve any girl contact number or any good information from any senior&brothers here

Or should I put my contact number here so anyone can text me those girls number?

Joe Yap
10-09-10, 16:11
I got here couple days ago. ordered an overnight ML from vxxxxy.

Came over to my hotel and stayed overnight.

Damage RM350 + RM30 tips/taxi.

Name: Mxxx
Origin: Pinoy
Height: 5'4"
Boobs: Firm 34 B almost C
Nipples: pink and cute
Look: 7.5/10
Smell: Strawberry
Body: 8.5/10 (Fat ratio is low 15%) Very fit and in good shape.
Dress: Sexy with Style

Did her twice (I guess it's the standard for overnight).

Came in around 11am. Pick her from lobby.

Asked her took shower while I watch TV.

Sat next to me and we watch TV together for a while. Then starts to get into action.

She helped me to put on rubber and BJ me for 3 mins then she took the top position for around 5 mins.

Then I get into missionary for another 10 mins.

Then she said she likes doggy, so I doggy her for around 5 mins and switch back to missionary for another 10 mins with spreaded legs and closed legs.

Her pussy is pretty good too, not loose and quite nice to fuck. Applied KY prior to action. Then I switch back to doggy since I usually can't do too long in doggy style because too much contact and won't last long. So continue with doggy and I think it's enuff and released the load.

She helped me clean up. Then we watch star movie horror movie until around 2:30am and slept.

Woke up around 5am and my cock is hard again. Then we did it for 2nd round. I'm on top for 3 mins. Hug her around my arms with her sitting on my dick. Keep fucking her while handling her butts and sucking her cute pearl like nipples. Her breast is really firm and round. Nice body, gotto compliment her again.

After 15 mins, I think it's enuff for 2nd round and released my load again. She helped me clean up again (I guess it's the courtesy for her to clean up everytime we are done). Chit chat on the bed and watch some tv.

After around 30 mins, my dick is a bit hard again because she's too sexy. Didn't do her this time because it's two times and against the rule. So jz rub her a bit and paid her rm350 with rm30 tax and tips. Let her slept till 8am and her taxi called and gave me a hug and kiss and we part off.

Good experience.

I'm a bit disappointed with this forum because no bro has pm me with contacts and luckily I managed to dig around here. I; m first time in KK.

Kinda wasted paying my subscription while no one is willing to share their FL or ML or tel contact.

Smileytoon
10-11-10, 08:32
Hi you mongers, it has been a very long time since my last visit to this site. So, a report is long over due. I was recently made a visit to five locations in Sabah. They are Sandakan, Tawau, Lahad Datu, Kota Kinabalu and Labuan.

Arrived Sandakan first from KL. Checked into a hotel arranged by a friend. Simple, cheap and especially girl friendly. My friend, a fellow mongers himself assured me that there's a girl be waiting when I finish work.

Surprise, surprise, truth to his word, a cute Pinoy was in my room. Small tits but with a tight pussy. Kept her the whole night and not a single complain from her. Tried out on all ways without any fuss. Her name, Jenny. Just arrived and started work about a week ago. Saw her passport. Arrived from Cebu on a tourist visa. She's 22 years old. Really enjoy her company. Stayed up and really had a good time till 6 am. Have to take a flight early to Tawau.

Promised her will keep in touch. Expect to visit her again this November. Total damaged RM 200 all inclusive.

Tawau, not a good place to be if you don't have any friends around. When for a late movie after work. Made eye contact with a local name Shanty in KFC.

Buy her dinner and found out that she was waiting for transport to Lahad Datu. Offered her to join me the next day but she was reluctant because she have no place to stay. Of course, I offered her my place and to my surprise, she agreed. Suggested after dinner, we go for another movie.

When the movie was running for about 30 minutes, wanted to try her reaction. I slowly put my arm around her shoulder. She just smile and put her hand on my lap. With that response, I know I will be having her tonight.

After the movie, proceed to the hotel which I checked in this morning. A new one just beside the movie hall. I asked her to take a shower while I was checking my email. She told me she did not plan to spend the night in Tawau so she did not bring anything with her. Since I was constantly on the move, I have a lots of those disposal bathroom items. As for sleeping, suggested she wear one of my t-shirt.

When she walk into to the room from the bathroom with only her towel, I was impressed with her body. Nice shape with a average size tits. I handed her my t-shirt and she just slip it on and I realised that she wasn't wearing her panty. I put down my notebook and took a quick shower. In the bathroom, I saw her panty been dried in the hanger.

I put on my boxer short and just climb into bed with her under the blanket. After awhile watching tv beside her, my little johnny starts to rise. She just smile and started to touch me all around. That's when I started to grab off her t-shirt and really had a good look at her. I did her two time that night.

Woke up early as my transport arrangement was set at 7 am. Took a shower and woke her up as well. Before we went down to the lobby, asked Shanty to give a quick BJ which she agreed. Best part of it, she took a warm chinese tea into her mouth and gave the best BJ of the week. We exchanged phone number and I left her near the bas station in Lahad Datu with a RM 50 tip.

Lahad Datu was a real drag. Went to a few pubs with my local friends there. No luck but did have an hour of massage. Good for me too because I was not in the mood for a pussy after the last two stops.

Proceed the next day to KK. Made a short stop before proceeding to Labuan, my favorite location. Called my regular girl, Nani, a 25 year old Iban, she's worked as a sales girl in one of the textile shop. She's very selective. Asked her to come over for a quick time during her lunch break. She's one of my favorite girl. She's so nice and she really like to please. Always called my sayang whenever I fucked her. During that 1.5 hours, I really fucked her deep. She like to watch me fucked her as well. So, most of the time, we have to find the best angle for her to see from the dresser's mirror. Boy, that was a tough one to do. Damage RM 150.

That same night, flew to Labuan. Went to Blue Wave. Wanted to meet up with my favorite girl there, Kay. Nice Pinoy girl. But sadly she's wasn't around. Anyway, just had a couple of drinks while listening to the band playing. Mummy suggested another girl but not interested.

Anyway, came back again the next night. Kay still not around. Decided to pick other girl but when mummy told me the price have increased to RM 350, decided just shacked myself. Talk to mummy for a discount since I was a regular there. I even have a bottle of whickey still parked in the bar.

Eventually, after a few hours, just left the place and had supper with a friend. Took a flight back early the next day to KL.

Overall, the trip was a good one. I met a "new" girl and hope to contact her again on my next trip.

Chio, will give another report on Sarawak when I get back.

Smiley out.

Titmice
10-11-10, 10:19
Dear bro's,

Any action within town area near waterfront?

Inch15
10-11-10, 21:00
Hello!

I called an okt, I got from a friend and asked for a nice lady for ST in my hotel room. After 20 mins got a knock on my door as I open there was a guy standing and he ask if I called him and said the lady is waiting in the downstairs and he's going to bring her to the room and after couple of mins again knock I opened this time guy was standing there with a short, slim girl with short hair, invited both to the room paid okt and he left. We lie back on the bed and we talk a bit, she was very funny making faces. After a while she started to strip (love her matching panty and bra)and ask me to join for the shower. She cleaned my whole body while giving special attention to my little bro. She dry herself first and then me. On the bed she stared with catbath, normal CBJ for few minutes and I keep playing with her soft tits. When the main action started tried all possible positions and finished on missionary. As her pussy was wet and tight it didn't take long. She cleaned me and wanted to leave but I asked to wait and she agreed. So she got herself cleaned and sit on the bed next to me. We had a long chat session with cuddling kissing and it was fun. She was really funny. Love her sweet smile. I gave her a few tips she was so happy that she started to dance, hug and kissed me and she left.

Name : Kai
Race : Pinoy
Face : 5/10 short,slim body with sweet smile
Boobs : 32B or C
FK : yes
CBJ : 4/10
GFE : 6/10
FJ : 7/10
CIM : she dont like it.
Damage : 150 + tip

Inch15
10-11-10, 21:02
hello,

called nikka i ask her to come to the hotel. she was having her period and only can give bj so i didn't get to bang her, anyway that night i was too tied and wanted a nice gfe. after waiting for her almost after 25 minutes she arrived. i ask her to come in then we introduce each other, after seeing her, i can say she was nice looking, long hairs fair skin although her boobs is small. before we start, we chatted a bit and after few minutes then off to bath. in the shower she bath me like a baby. on the bed she almost '[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) me. catbath and proceeded to give me a wonderful bbbj with lot of ball licking and cim. was tied so slept and the next morning i woke up with a another bbbj and that was awesome. she stayed till noon.

race: pinoy
face: 6/10 (nice look/hot. long hairs)
body : very slim,not so tall
boobs: 3/10 a cup. not big but soft
dfk : 6/10 she loves to kiss.
bbbj: 8/10 (damn it so goood with lot of ball sucking)
daty / fj: her period.... :-(
cim: yes
gfe: 9/10
damage: rm 200 + taxi.

cheers

Foxdana
10-15-10, 10:46
Hi bro,

Particularly interested in your tawau FR. Damn stim when reading it. Can even strike in KFC well done! You must be handsome with tons of charms. Ha ha!

How old is she this Shanty. Is she a local bugis presumably working in LD

Good report!

Hi you mongers, it has been a very long time since my last visit to this site. So, a report is long over due. I was recently made a visit to five locations in Sabah. They are Sandakan, Tawau, Lahad Datu, Kota Kinabalu and Labuan.

Arrived Sandakan first from KL. Checked into a hotel arranged by a friend. Simple, cheap and especially girl friendly. My friend, a fellow mongers himself assured me that there's a girl be waiting when I finish work.

Surprise, surprise, truth to his word, a cute Pinoy was in my room. Small tits but with a tight pussy. Kept her the whole night and not a single complain from her. Tried out on all ways without any fuss. Her name, Jenny. Just arrived and started work about a week ago. Saw her passport. Arrived from Cebu on a tourist visa. She's 22 years old. Really enjoy her company. Stayed up and really had a good time till 6 am. Have to take a flight early to Tawau.

Promised her will keep in touch. Expect to visit her again this November. Total damaged RM 200 all inclusive.

Tawau, not a good place to be if you don't have any friends around. When for a late movie after work. Made eye contact with a local name Shanty in KFC.

Buy her dinner and found out that she was waiting for transport to Lahad Datu. Offered her to join me the next day but she was reluctant because she have no place to stay. Of course, I offered her my place and to my surprise, she agreed. Suggested after dinner, we go for another movie.

When the movie was running for about 30 minutes, wanted to try her reaction. I slowly put my arm around her shoulder. She just smile and put her hand on my lap. With that response, I know I will be having her tonight.

After the movie, proceed to the hotel which I checked in this morning. A new one just beside the movie hall. I asked her to take a shower while I was checking my email. She told me she did not plan to spend the night in Tawau so she did not bring anything with her. Since I was constantly on the move, I have a lots of those disposal bathroom items. As for sleeping, suggested she wear one of my t-shirt.

When she walk into to the room from the bathroom with only her towel, I was impressed with her body. Nice shape with a average size tits. I handed her my t-shirt and she just slip it on and I realised that she wasn't wearing her panty. I put down my notebook and took a quick shower. In the bathroom, I saw her panty been dried in the hanger.

I put on my boxer short and just climb into bed with her under the blanket. After awhile watching tv beside her, my little johnny starts to rise. She just smile and started to touch me all around. That's when I started to grab off her t-shirt and really had a good look at her. I did her two time that night.

Woke up early as my transport arrangement was set at 7 am. Took a shower and woke her up as well. Before we went down to the lobby, asked Shanty to give a quick BJ which she agreed. Best part of it, she took a warm chinese tea into her mouth and gave the best BJ of the week. We exchanged phone number and I left her near the bas station in Lahad Datu with a RM 50 tip.

Lahad Datu was a real drag. Went to a few pubs with my local friends there. No luck but did have an hour of massage. Good for me too because I was not in the mood for a pussy after the last two stops.

Proceed the next day to KK. Made a short stop before proceeding to Labuan, my favorite location. Called my regular girl, Nani, a 25 year old Iban, she's worked as a sales girl in one of the textile shop. She's very selective. Asked her to come over for a quick time during her lunch break. She's one of my favorite girl. She's so nice and she really like to please. Always called my sayang whenever I fucked her. During that 1.5 hours, I really fucked her deep. She like to watch me fucked her as well. So, most of the time, we have to find the best angle for her to see from the dresser's mirror. Boy, that was a tough one to do. Damage RM 150.

That same night, flew to Labuan. Went to Blue Wave. Wanted to meet up with my favorite girl there, Kay. Nice Pinoy girl. But sadly she's wasn't around. Anyway, just had a couple of drinks while listening to the band playing. Mummy suggested another girl but not interested.

Anyway, came back again the next night. Kay still not around. Decided to pick other girl but when mummy told me the price have increased to RM 350, decided just shacked myself. Talk to mummy for a discount since I was a regular there. I even have a bottle of whickey still parked in the bar.

Eventually, after a few hours, just left the place and had supper with a friend. Took a flight back early the next day to KL.

Overall, the trip was a good one. I met a "new" girl and hope to contact her again on my next trip.

Chio, will give another report on Sarawak when I get back.

Smiley out.

Beetle Bonet
10-17-10, 13:03
[quote=inch15]hello,

called nikka i ask her to come to the hotel. she was having her period and only can give bj so i didn't get to bang her, anyway that night i was too tied and wanted a nice gfe. after waiting for her almost after 25 minutes she arrived. i ask her to come in then we introduce each other, after seeing her, i can say she was nice looking, long hairs fair skin although her boobs is small. before we start, we chatted a bit and after few minutes then off to bath. in the shower she bath me like a baby. on the bed she almost '[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) me. catbath and proceeded to give me a wonderful bbbj with lot of ball licking and cim. was tied so slept and the next morning i woke up with a another bbbj and that was awesome. she stayed till noon.

cheers

bro, you sure this true or not? the nikka i know hates the taste of 'come' wor. make her vomit she say. cim? dunno lah, sounds like you making up story. sorry man.

Smileytoon
10-18-10, 01:47
Hi Foxdana,

I'm not a good looking guy, a bit plumb but a very good listener and talker. Anyway, Shanty is about 22-24, I think. Lost count. She's orgininally from KK. Was in LD for visiting relatives. Oh....just contacted her when I was in Penang, she's back in KK. If things goes well, will be flying off again to Sabah. But I hope to fly to Sarawak, want to meet up my "darlings" in Miri.

Hi Prison Break,

Sorry bro, no PM. When I joined 2004, it was OK but after that never really got around to update my reports and sub for PM services.

Smiley out.

Julroy
10-18-10, 09:29
It's been quite sometime since my last visit to this site. It's good that there are newer contributors and many good 'indicators' so Sabah thread is alive and kicking. Well done, bros!

I've nothing much to add for the time being. It seem I've been enjoying the 'batin' massage more than the fucking these few months. It's not that fucking isn't fun but I like the 1 hour treatment by the lady masseurs, my dick being harrased by their little/strong fingers and then proceed with a charged-up session with home minister later at home.

These masseurs are good with their job.

P/s: will venture out again soon. In search of tasty pussies.

Happy hammering, fellow hunters!

Julroy
10-18-10, 09:39
It's been quite sometime since my last visit to this site. It's good that there are newer contributors and many good 'indicators' so Sabah thread is alive and kicking. Well done, bros!

I've nothing much to add for the time being. It seem I've been enjoying the 'batin' massage more than the fucking these few months. It's not that fucking isn't fun but I like the 1 hour treatment by the lady masseurs, my dick being harrased by their little/strong fingers and then proceed with a charged-up session with home minister later at home.

These masseurs are good with their job.

P/s: will venture out again soon. In search of tasty pussies. Happy hammering, fellow hunters!

*****posting this again as the first one was lost in space i think.....****

Hi Foxdana,

I'm not a good looking guy, a bit plumb but a very good listener and talker. Anyway, Shanty is about 22-24, I think. Lost count. She's orgininally from KK. Was in LD for visiting relatives. Oh....just contacted her when I was in Penang, she's back in KK. If things goes well, will be flying off again to Sabah. But I hope to fly to Sarawak, want to meet up my "darlings" in Miri.

Hi Prison Break,

Sorry bro, no PM. When I joined 2004, it was OK but after that never really got around to update my reports and sub for PM services.

Smiley out.

Smileytoon
10-19-10, 08:35
Hi Dumdass,

Thanks. I did not realised that I have been upgraded. Anyway, thanks to all members for the support. Be taking flight again to Sabah next week. Check my report later guys.

chio...smiley out

Foxdana
10-21-10, 12:05
Still very impressive to be able to bonk a non FL in the first attempt!

Hi Foxdana,

Hi Prison Break,

Smiley out.

Inch15
10-21-10, 19:41
[quote=inch15]hello,

cheers

bro, you sure this true or not? the nikka i know hates the taste of 'come' wor. make her vomit she say. cim? dunno lah, sounds like you making up story. sorry man.hehhe maybe its the same nikka. don't know if she doesn't like or not but she let me cim.

Smileytoon
10-22-10, 02:28
Foxdana, consider myself lucky that day. Beside that, I did score in Miri too. Now, she's my regular GF whenever I'm in town. She worked as a cashier in Miri. Two months back, paid her flight to KL. Bring her along on my business trip to Melaka, JB and Kuantan before sending her back to Miri. The best one week I ever had. That's another adventure.

Anyway, be heading back to Sabah again this monday (25/10). Hoping to meet up with Shanty in KK on thursday. Might bring her along to Labuan for the weekend if she's willing. My trip to Sarawak have to be postponed to 1st week of Nov. Hope to provide new FR when I get back.

smiley out.....

Foxdana
10-22-10, 11:29
You bringing Shanty to Labuan ? why bring coal to Newcastle when you will find a lot of Pinay in the pubs/disco for your own picking ? Ha ha.

Foxdana, consider myself lucky that day. Beside that, I did score in Miri too. Now, she's my regular GF whenever I'm in town. She worked as a cashier in Miri. Two months back, paid her flight to KL. Bring her along on my business trip to Melaka, JB and Kuantan before sending her back to Miri. The best one week I ever had. That's another adventure.

Anyway, be heading back to Sabah again this monday (25/10). Hoping to meet up with Shanty in KK on thursday. Might bring her along to Labuan for the weekend if she's willing. My trip to Sarawak have to be postponed to 1st week of Nov. Hope to provide new FR when I get back.

smiley out.....

Dumdass
10-22-10, 13:34
Bro beetle,

Maybe your Nikka is a different Nikka? Sometimes they just keep using the same number since customers have been using that number. His description sounds like the Nikka I had.

Anyways, can any bros help me out. I know there are PRC in bandaran, on top of LMG. But what is the procedure of getting there? Do I just go up and knock on the door or something? Is there an OKT for delivery? Thanks in advance.

Smileytoon
10-25-10, 05:20
Foxdana,

Shanty is a solid looking girl. Furthermore, if she's in Labuan, don't have to spend so much cash. I know Labuan is a paradise but still got to think about the cost. Anyway, if she tagging along I can forget about my pinoy girl in Labuan. Beside, I still want to bonk her further and not easy when you can have a freebie especially a local one.

Today I'm in Sandakan. Will checked out the local scene first but not too worries cos my friend here already have one standby in case I can't score tonight. By the way, hotels are fully booked today until the by election of Batu Sapi...shit almost no room.

You bringing Shanty to Labuan ? why bring coal to Newcastle when you will find a lot of Pinay in the pubs/disco for your own picking ? Ha ha.

Foxdana
10-25-10, 13:55
So you still want to bonk somemore si shanty lah. Ha ha.

You can hang out at the Mile 4 pubs such as 68, 33, Ginstar. Good luck to you.

Foxdana,

Shanty is a solid looking girl. Furthermore, if she's in Labuan, don't have to spend so much cash. I know Labuan is a paradise but still got to think about the cost. Anyway, if she tagging along I can forget about my pinoy girl in Labuan. Beside, I still want to bonk her further and not easy when you can have a freebie especially a local one.

Today I'm in Sandakan. Will checked out the local scene first but not too worries cos my friend here already have one standby in case I can't score tonight. By the way, hotels are fully booked today until the by election of Batu Sapi...shit almost no room.

Bundanko
10-28-10, 18:49
Bro beetle,

Maybe your Nikka is a different Nikka? Sometimes they just keep using the same number since customers have been using that number. His description sounds like the Nikka I had.

Anyways, can any bros help me out. I know there are PRC in bandaran, on top of LMG. But what is the procedure of getting there? Do I just go up and knock on the door or something? Is there an OKT for delivery? Thanks in advance.Just walk into the first floor salon and go to the counter and ask for girls.They will come and line up for you to see and choose.

Bungee Man
11-06-10, 05:11
Lat evening I attended a dinner function at Promen*** Hot** which ended at 10.30 pm.. On my way out I can't help noticing 2 Russian ladies sitting in the music lounge listening to the filipino group belting out favourites .They stand out among the locals because of their white or fair skin features.

Lvr37
11-15-10, 03:15
I received an SMS from my freebie when I landed in KK. She said she was unable to meet up as her period just came. I told her we could still go out for dinner but she politely declined.

Desperate but horny I called another Freebie. She was free. So we went for a nice dinner but she clearly had some unfinished matters to attend to. She declined when I invited her back to my hotel. But she promised me the following night.

Back to hotel P after dinner I called for massage. The reception asked what type of girls do I prefer, someone good? I answered someone good in massage.

Minutes later, a very typical Sabahan girl knocked at my door. She was about mid 30, 5' 10" the most and a little meaty. Anyway that was fine as I did not specify on looks when I requested. She said her name was Dorin.

I stripped naked and lied face down for her to massage. As the massage proceed we chatted. She said she is a Kadazan from Penampang. A typical village girl. Her stories in the village with the padi fields and buffalo confirmed she was from the village.

She was friendly and voluntarily told me all her encounter with different clients. She was open and did not refrain from using vulgar words.

She kept telling me she likes me as we could talk on anything and that she has found someone to eat for the night. She would playfully touch my balls, pinched my nipples while massage me.

When the massage was almost ending she sat between my legs and play with my dick for a while. Then she started to remove all her clothes. Body was ordinary but fine for a horny man like me.

Up to this point we have not discussed about price and I have not indicated that I wanted a FJ. So I asked how much is she going to charge me. She said RM150 and RM250 in total inclusive of massage. I agreed.

She put some lotion on her breasts and body and started to slide and glide on my body. It was really sensual. She French Kissed me and bite my nipples. He lips were soft and nice to kiss. Then she went down and gave me a good BJ. I told her to go slow as I wanted to enjoy myself. I would not want to come too fast. She complied.

She then capped me and continue to BJ me even more vigorously. She said with the cap I would not come so fast and even if I did she would not have to drink my cum. I was fine as it felt nice.

She then ride me cowboy style. She was good with her movements and even her pussy muscles moved like her lips -)

She went slow as I have requested. After a while she asked me to be on top of her. I saw her trimmed pussy before I did her missionary. We switched positions a few times and she sucked me in between.

When I told her that I was about to come, she went on top of me and did me cowboy style. I was trying hard to hold on from shooting my load but she keep telling me to hold as she was close too as she wanted to come together with me. I must say she was good. As soon as I came she also came. She hugged me real hard.

Minutes later she woke up and cleaned me up. After she has cleaned herself and changed I paid her. She did not even count. She hugged and kissed me again before she left, reminded me to call her again if I am in KK again next time.

Honestly I had a good time and would not hesitate to call her again next time. It feels like making love to a village girl, not someone too sophisticated!

Summary
Name: Dorin
Race: Local Kadazan from Penampang
Body: 6/10
GEF: 9
BJ: 8
FJ: 8
AR: None
Anal: None, she doesn't do it and I did not request
FK: 7
Damage: Massage RM100 (RM96) + RM150

Julroy
11-15-10, 09:32
Honestly I had a good time and would not hesitate to call her again next time. It feels like making love to a village girl, not someone too sophisticated!

Summary
Damage: Massage RM100 (RM96) + RM150Great details, bro. BTW this was at hotel Pro***? And she's stationed there or one would have to call her? Thanks. I'm local here, so staying in a hotel room is not a smart option. I long for this kind of treatment sometime rather than those SYT with very SOP sttitude.

Dpalmer 09
11-16-10, 08:24
Great details, bro. BTW this was at hotel Pro***? And she's stationed there or one would have to call her? Thanks. I'm local here, so staying in a hotel room is not a smart option. I long for this kind of treatment sometime rather than those SYT with very SOP sttitude.If I am not mistaken, the hotel has a SPA which is either at the second floor or the third floor Walk in and ask for her name. Room is provided. Last time when I went there, I had a good session with a beautiful Filipino girl from Manila.

Hamsiplau
11-16-10, 09:10
Summary
Damage: Massage RM100 (RM96) + RM150Nice FR, bro. Btw, is she doing FL or just work as ML + FJ (if she like the guy)? You have her number, right? Please ask her and maybe she need more customers and more money.

Lvr37
11-16-10, 09:48
Thanks brother for your compliments. Yes, you got the hotel right and she is station there. She said she is the only local there and the rest are Pinays. She does out call service too so you don't have to be in a hotel.

Great details, bro. BTW this was at hotel Pro***? And she's stationed there or one would have to call her? Thanks. I'm local here, so staying in a hotel room is not a smart option. I long for this kind of treatment sometime rather than those SYT with very SOP sttitude.

Lvr37
11-16-10, 10:01
Went out dinner as agreed with the MILF. This was the second dinner as the previous dinner she was not free and promised to see me tonight.

Dinner was normal and we chatted for a while. Actually she wanted to continue chatting since we have not met for quite a long time. However there were these group of youngsters who smoked near our table and we both could not stand the smoke. She told me to get back to the hotel. Now I know this is one thing good about smoking!

Back to the hotel we hugged and kissed for almost ages. While kissing I let my hands roam her body. She did the same. Soon we were both naked on the bed still kissing. She was nice to kiss as she responded well.

She then slowly kissing down my body, admiring every part of me, telling me how muscular I was and she loves my body. I just smiled. She bit my nipples and sucked them for a while then went further south.

She did not suck that well as I felt a lot of teeth but I did not want to spoil her mood. Anyway it was bearable.

Then it was my turn to attack. I licked and suck her nipples and boobs until she was moaning loudly. She kept telling it was nice. I wanted to go south but she stopped me. I just let my hand to wander there, playing with her wet pussy. She has a lot of hair there. Probably that's why she did not want me to DATY.

I played with her clit and soon she was screaming. After her first orgasm she wanted more. I was a bit surprised because she could still go for second round on her clit. She only stopped me after her second orgasm with clit stimulation. I tried to finger fuck her but she pulled my finger away.

She went down on me again then she rode me. Her pussy muscles were strong and her movement glided my whole shaft. It was really nice. She said her Yoga lessons helped her to control her muscles.

She actually did more work pumping me than I did to her. She was panting and sweating.

I later took over to do her missionary. I went slow and her pussy muscles were at work again. Anyway she seems to enjoy more with her on top. So I let her but I made sure she blow me again before she rode me!

After switching positions for a few times I finally shot my load into her missionary.

We lied there for a while panting as we were both exhausted. She then woke up to cleaned me up before refreshing herself. She left after a long and passionate kiss.

For an MILF at 50 she is just fantastic!

Jay See
11-16-10, 21:02
Went back to a sleepy town called Ranau. This town is frequented by tourists visiting the war memorials or climb Mt Kinabalu. I had the perception that the town is DEAD after 6.30pm. By then, ALL shops will be closed, and no one will be around. Asked the locals for night spots and all said the locals replied the actions are in KTV's! We are expected to buy expensive drinks for them @ prices locals CANNOT afford. I sensed something was amissed. Locals don't want foreigners to spoil the market!

Last Friday night @ 8pm, while walking to Milewah, a SYT, barely 18, approached me and asked me to to bring her to a KTV, but we went to KFC instead. She waited for me upstairs which was deserted.

After seated down with the food, I then realized she is beautiful with fair and smooth skin and looked more like a PRC. she unzipped her blouse partially revealing part of her big and well formed boops & placed them on the table. Pulling my hands to cup these braless melons. She then placed two packs of condoms on my tray and ask whether we can use all of them together! She told me she needed the money for her tuition fees. Her fees are Rm300/- LT. this was reduced to Rm150/- !

She was indeed beautiful, HOT & sexy with great GFE! managed to use one box of CD only. The next night, I then realized there are plenty of them available! The locals are keeping the best for themselves and do not want us to spoil the market! Was told same case with Kota Kinabalu!

Went out dinner as agreed with the MILF. This was the second dinner as the previous dinner she was not free and promised to see me tonight.

Dinner was normal and we chatted for a while. Actually she wanted to continue chatting since we have not met for quite a long time. However there were these group of youngsters who smoked near our table and we both could not stand the smoke. She told me to get back to the hotel. Now I know this is one thing good about smoking!

Back to the hotel we hugged and kissed for almost ages. While kissing I let my hands roam her body. She did the same. Soon we were both naked on the bed still kissing. She was nice to kiss as she responded well.

She then slowly kissing down my body, admiring every part of me, telling me how muscular I was and she loves my body. I just smiled. She bit my nipples and sucked them for a while then went further south.

She did not suck that well as I felt a lot of teeth but I did not want to spoil her mood. Anyway it was bearable.

Then it was my turn to attack. I licked and suck her nipples and boobs until she was moaning loudly. She kept telling it was nice. I wanted to go south but she stopped me. I just let my hand to wander there, playing with her wet pussy. She has a lot of hair there. Probably that's why she did not want me to DATY.

I played with her clit and soon she was screaming. After her first orgasm she wanted more. I was a bit surprised because she could still go for second round on her clit. She only stopped me after her second orgasm with clit stimulation. I tried to finger fuck her but she pulled my finger away.

She went down on me again then she rode me. Her pussy muscles were strong and her movement glided my whole shaft. It was really nice. She said her Yoga lessons helped her to control her muscles.

She actually did more work pumping me than I did to her. She was panting and sweating.

I later took over to do her missionary. I went slow and her pussy muscles were at work again. Anyway she seems to enjoy more with her on top. So I let her but I made sure she blow me again before she rode me!

After switching positions for a few times I finally shot my load into her missionary.

We lied there for a while panting as we were both exhausted. She then woke up to cleaned me up before refreshing herself. She left after a long and passionate kiss.

Lvr37
11-17-10, 01:38
Wow, I thought you have just adding a new bonking destination to Sabah! Thanks for the tips!

Went back to a sleepy town called Ranau. This town is frequented by tourists visiting the war memorials or climb Mt Kinabalu. I had the perception that the town is DEAD after 6.30pm. By then, ALL shops will be closed, and no one will be around. Asked the locals for night spots and all said the locals replied the actions are in KTV's! We are expected to buy expensive drinks for them @ prices locals CANNOT afford. I sensed something was amissed. Locals don't want foreigners to spoil the market!

Foxdana
11-17-10, 08:15
Somebody mentioned to me that the KFC in Ranau served the best KFC chicken in the whole Sabah. No pun intended.! Ha ha!

Reasons being fresh chicken. Aint sure it is correct or not?

Bro. You are very lucky to be spotted by the gal! I supposed you stayed in Ranau hotel as well.

Last Friday night @ 8pm, while walking to Milewah, a SYT, barely 18, approached me and asked me to to bring her to a KTV, but we went to KFC instead. She waited for me upstairs which was deserted.

After seated down with the food, I then realized she is beautiful with fair and smooth skin and looked more like a PRC. she unzipped her blouse partially revealing part of her big and well formed boops & placed them on the table. Pulling my hands to cup these braless melons. She then placed two packs of condoms on my tray and ask whether we can use all of them together! She told me she needed the money for her tuition fees. Her fees are Rm300/- LT. this was reduced to Rm150/- !

She was indeed beautiful, HOT & sexy with great GFE! managed to use one box of CD only. The next night, I then realized there are plenty of them available! The locals are keeping the best for themselves and do not want us to spoil the market! Was told same case with Kota Kinabalu!

Foxdana
11-17-10, 08:16
Wow your freebie is 50 years old?

Lvr37
11-17-10, 21:57
I don't mind going for variety! Actually she has a body of 35, boobs are still firm and not saggy.

Wow your freebie is 50 years old?

Lvr37
11-17-10, 22:20
You are right but I have never been to the SPA. A few years back when I was there I ordered room service as well. I also had a local. She was young inexperience but offered BBBJ and practically allowed me to do whatever to her young pussy. Boobs were out of bound as she just had a boobjob to increase her size. I was a happy man with nice BBBJ and CIM.

If I am not mistaken, the hotel has a SPA which is either at the second floor or the third floor Walk in and ask for her name. Room is provided. Last time when I went there, I had a good session with a beautiful Filipino girl from Manila.

Foxdana
11-18-10, 12:09
So you subscribe to the view. Been there done that. Ha ha. Very good experience to try MILF.

I don't mind going for variety! Actually she has a body of 35, boobs are still firm and not saggy.

Jay See
11-18-10, 13:19
No idea about the deep fried variety, however, those the eats the deep fried ones are certainly delicious.

Somebody mentioned to me that the KFC in Ranau served the best KFC chicken in the whole Sabah. No pun intended.! Ha ha!

Reasons being fresh chicken. Aint sure it is correct or not?

Bro. You are very lucky to be spotted by the gal! I supposed you stayed in Ranau hotel as well.

Singkaleepunani
11-20-10, 03:54
Hey guys,

I'm new to the sabah forum, as I'm from sarawak, is there any information or contacts I can get for some WL. Help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Bundanko
11-22-10, 18:24
Hey guys,

I'm new to the sabah forum, as I'm from sarawak, is there any information or contacts I can get for some WL. Help is much appreciated.

ThanksRead the old reports mate,you will know what to do.

Sniffer
11-22-10, 18:54
Hi there! I will be in KK in a couple of weeks and staying at Rasa Ria Resort.

The place is in the middle of nowhere. Does anyone know what is the best way to find a FL? Would there be any outcall service who is willing to deliver to so far?

Please PM if needed. Any help will be most appreciated.

Sniffer

Youthagainst
11-24-10, 02:34
My 2nd day here out of 3.

Went to BED last night at 9, left about 10.30. Bucket of beers at 73MR - not the cheapest.

The band last night - 3 girls and 1 guy, WOW thegirls are gorgeous! It's definitely a nice place but definitely dead last night. Perhaps 30 guys and 5 girls in entire place.

Walked into DeLeeton hotel to ask for directions and the front desk staff were in miniskirts! Surely there must be some hanky-panky within the hotel?

Will report more later.

Kuznetsov
11-25-10, 16:32
Read from local newspaper

Someone has been robbed RM2500 when he taking a girl from the street in Jalan Gaya after offered by a man. they went to a cheap room than that girl refused to serve the man and asked that unlucky man to take bath because she complined he have bad body smell. on that time he has been robbed. after reported to Police, they catched that girl and only got back RM 1800 only.

So keep your eyes and beware of your belonging.

Bungee Man
12-18-10, 05:33
It looks like it has been very quiet for the past 2 weeks with no cheongsters reporting any nocturnal activities in and around Kota Kinabalu and Sabah elsewhere.

Is it because of "stong wind" blowing? Three weeks ago I was at Sr* And, Dongo*and and 4 MIB came in the middle of the night to check out the place. Was told they were merely there to check those without I. C. S.

Over and out.

Jshlee
01-03-11, 09:53
Hi Bro,

Currently I'm in KK, checked in Grand Borneo.

Looking for some fun while working.

Any bro kind enough to share a local FL ctc?

Or maybe someone willing to show me around?

Very much appreciate.

Thanks

Jon Black
01-03-11, 17:10
The story begin when I went to a MP there, but so bad because my regular girl not yet come to work. I was early. So the boss introduce me 1 pinay. Massage was so so because she told me she was tired and still mabuk. So she ask for 5 minute rest. I offer her laid beside me and what e hell. She ask for a massage. Erm. She ask me if I want to massage her breast. Are you serious? I said to her. Erm. To shorthen the story, I use all my experient and manage to get her phone number. 2 week later I went to the place again. As I am the 1st customer, I ask for same girl. Same thing happened. I got her breast and her pussy too. Hehe. She told me that she really ike me. +. +. Next day I check in at the hotel nearby and call her to come. You knew already what happened after that. What a day for me.

Detail:

Name:. (PM me)

Nationality: Ph.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 6/10.

GFE: 10/10. She very enjoyed and manage to cumm twice.

Boobs: big but not shaggy. Small tits, only come out after I play2 it. Hehe.

BBBJ: 7/10- not too long, I can't stand. She was horny.

FJ: 10/10+GFE.

WIR: I promise to give her a birthday present. So YES

Bundanko
01-04-11, 18:11
Hi Bro,

Currently I'm in KK, checked in Grand Borneo.

Looking for some fun while working.

Any bro kind enough to share a local FL ctc?

Or maybe someone willing to show me around?

Very much appreciate.

ThanksWork harder by reading a few pages before these. All the info are there.

Spermland
01-11-11, 13:18
Hi all of you.

Greeting from kk. Nothing to report. Just to found this forum. And for sure it will be my guide. And later will report here.

MrWhite
01-13-11, 16:54
Just wan to know this short form meaning tq everyone.

MASAJ

HJ :

CB :

CBJ :

BBBJ :

CIM :

CAS.

DFK

AR

DATY.

GFE

And Rs N
01-14-11, 07:53
Just wan to know this short form meaning tq everyone.

MASAJ

HJ :

CB :

CBJ :

BBBJ :

CIM :

CAS.

DFK

AR

DATY.

GFEHttp://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1897-Terms-and-Abbreviations-List

Joe Ken
01-18-11, 11:02
Wow 25-30 indon? Didn't know they could all fit in that place.

Thanks for the info. Very helpful. Will go try one day.

I went to Segama area 2 weeks ago.

Oriental hotel seems to renovation, or reconstracting.

No information board.

Behind it, Fuji hotel was newly opened. There used to be a big chiken house one year ago.

Now I don't know how is it.

Near Oriental hotel, a pimp introduced me indon chiks.

They are some room in Marah hotel.

I tried to visit.

There is around 25-30 indon in hotel.

Service is almost like oriental hotel, BJ without wash and play.

The damage was RM50.

In my opinion, this is a kind of junk food restaurant.

ManonsanBoy
01-18-11, 23:17
I was a guest at a local members club. There was a 4 member band playing. They were good. In between sets, I bought them drinks and chatted. Somehow, one of the singers suggested she send a friend to "get to know you". I said I like you but she said not available. Anyway, gave hotel address. At 10 pm, a 18 yo turned up. Kadazan, petite and a bit anxious. Turns out it is the first trick ever for money. She wanted 250 MYR up front. I said 150 after and she agreed nervously. Shower. Then cold fish act. Eventually, DATY woke her up. Then bareback missionary. By the time I finished, she had been moaning and yelling. When I withdrew, there was some blood and watery fluid. She started to cry; fourth time ever. Sold her virginity for 3000 MYR 2 weeks ago. The chap came back for second, third time for 250 each. Got me hot and I did her a second time. Gave her 250 and she went off.

Lvr37
01-19-11, 03:20
Wow brother, I am impressed. Any hints on the location?

I was a guest at a local members club. There was a 4 member band playing. They were good. In between sets, I bought them drinks and chatted. Somehow, one of the singers suggested she send a friend to "get to know you". I said I like you but she said not available. Anyway, gave hotel address. At 10 pm, a 18 yo turned up. Kadazan, petite and a bit anxious. Turns out it is the first trick ever for money. She wanted 250 MYR up front. I said 150 after and she agreed nervously. Shower. Then cold fish act. Eventually, DATY woke her up. Then bareback missionary. By the time I finished, she had been moaning and yelling. When I withdrew, there was some blood and watery fluid. She started to cry; fourth time ever. Sold her virginity for 3000 MYR 2 weeks ago. The chap came back for second, third time for 250 each. Got me hot and I did her a second time. Gave her 250 and she went off.

ZamaniX
01-27-11, 03:58
Hi All, First time posting here.

A little FR on my visit to a MP along Jalan Damai. SxxxH HxxxS.

Seen the place many times but never ventured here 'because there is forever a shortage in parking space. Yesterday, I just happened by to get stuff at the hardware store and thought I check out this place on the 1st floor.

Rang the bell, a nice cute girl of about 5'2" opened the door and asked what I wanted, I requested for a one & a half hour massage. She led me to a room / cubicle with a plastic sliding door and told me to strip. She came about a minute later and asked if I want just "tekan2 saja" or oil massage, I chose oil. The massage was nothing extraordinary and about 30 minutes, she told me to flip over. I could see her cute face, nice little titties (imagined it under the black T) , and the nicely rounded butt clad in tight hotpants. We started to chitchat, I found out she was from Tamparuli, RC but never enquire about her age, girls normally don't like telling and I didn't bother.

I asked if she does "RB" (HJ) and she said, sure, for and extra 50. I said ok and she proceed to splash oil over my dd. Her technique was pretty ok but seeing her cute body and her pleasant face plus nice conversation makes the experience all that much better. She knows exactly how to control the rhythm and timed it just right for me to finally blow my load. A quick wipe down and she came snuggle close to me and asking about my iPhone. After about. 15 minutes, my dd was beginning to gain consciousness after being press against her butt. She felt it, I guess, and asked if I wanted another go. At that instance, my dd did the answering and we were back in position for another about of RB. The second time took a little longer as we kinda broke the ice a little and was a little less anxious. All in all not a bad way to spend two hours and 200bucks (MS-88 for 1. 5hrs, RB-50x2 and tipped her the remainder).

Name : BxBx.

Face : 7/10.

MS : 5/10.

HJ : 7/10.

GFE : 9/10 (Manage to squeeze her titties and butt a little (Clothed)

WIR. Efinitely, maybe I can get a little further second time round.

* I didn't see too many other girls at the MP, one was talking on the cell about her kid and the other was kinda rough older hag not worth a free shag.

ZamaniX
01-27-11, 14:31
My second FR here.

It was raining this afternoon, the CNY mood is in, traffic jam everywhere, took me half an hour to get out of Damai. Ok, definitely work not getting done today, so I head off to my frequent MP in Lintas and call on my fav ML, #1.

This MP is a branch of Kxxko Reflexology in Asia City. Like KxxKo, not all ML does RB at Lxxtas Reflexology, #1 does.

Massage was good, not as good as E-lxn (MILF) at Kxxko but #1@Lxxtas Is much much younger and lets say, voluptuous. If you are into T & A, #1 is perfectly equipped but see no touch. Maybe if you are one of her regulars, like me, she'll come cuddle close and you get to rub against her during chit-chat. One of these days I'll ask her out nights, she's cool that way maybe can go a step further. Need to find time when the HM is out of town.

Like Kxxko, Lxxxas has the same offer of RM44 / hr between 12-6pm. RB. RM35/20mins.

Again not a bad way to kill 2 hours.

ManonsanBoy
01-27-11, 20:21
Wow brother, I am impressed. Any hints on the location?It is by the sea.

Joe Ken
01-31-11, 20:05
Went driving around in kg air at 1am.

Without much hope, I roam around and look at street chicks, wasn't particularly looking for sex. Then I came across to an unfamiliar face in kg air. From past experience in kg air. I doubt that this could be another scam.

But since she was alone, I decided to go chat with her and after 1 min we closed a deal.

Rm100 ST include room at bandaran.

She asked if I want 1 hour service (180) , I rejected since I was abit drunk.

Name: don't know.

I / C number: forget to check.

Race: Brunei mix.

Look: 6. 5/10 (SYT, long hair, face looks good, fair skin)

Body: 8/10 (good shape, height roughly 170cm, no fat)

Service: 5/10 (As usual, kg air type.) (if want good service, look for pinoy)

Age: look like 23. After the session she told me she's 40 yo, (Impossible! She just talking crap).

She said she's a student at maktab jaya, wanting to become a teacher.

She work in one of the pub in bandaran. She occasionally work at kg air 12am-2am when she needed money to pay school fees (as she claimed).

Androids
02-06-11, 04:54
The story begin when I went to a MP there, but so bad because my regular girl not yet come to work. I was early. So the boss introduce me 1 pinay. Massage was so so because she told me she was tired and still mabuk. So she ask for 5 minute rest. I offer her laid beside me and what e hell. She ask for a massage. Erm. She ask me if I want to massage her breast. Are you serious? I said to her. Erm. To shorthen the story, I use all my experient and manage to get her phone number. 2 week later I went to the place again. As I am the 1st customer, I ask for same girl. Same thing happened. I got her breast and her pussy too. Hehe. She told me that she really ike me. +. +. Next day I check in at the hotel nearby and call her to come. You knew already what happened after that. What a day for me.

Detail:

WIR: I promise to give her a birthday present. So YESHi, where is that place name broda?

Kuznetsov
02-07-11, 15:52
Wow 25-30 indon? Didn't know they could all fit in that place.

Thanks for the info. Very helpful. Will go try one day.If you refer to Elopura posting, you just like "back to the future". It's near 7 years old posting. So the situation far different now. Segama not like 2004 again.

Fat Fat Roll
02-08-11, 13:48
Hi, where is that place name broda?Can you received PM?

Htohtgaza
02-21-11, 05:37
Just to update on my survey.

Pr*m*and*the- Quite a few of them but mostly not up to my taste. Damage ST 248, ON 350.

V*ll*why. Maybe got around 15-20 girls. Lots of nice one. Damage ST 232, ON 350.

N*and*tyN*and- Maybe ard 10 girls. Some are very young. Damage ST 170 (I think) , ON 350.

N*v*t*l- No fj. Just msg and batin. Got Thai, pinay and local. Damage for msg 103 (because the facility is quite good).

S*be*h*rbs- ML mostly are local. If you're lucky, some can be negotiated.

White Tiger
02-25-11, 04:06

N*and*tyN*and- Maybe ard 10 girls. Some are very young. Damage ST 170 (I think) , ON 350. Trying to decipher your code but still blur blur. Can PM me what it means? Curiosity kills the cat. .

Hamsiplau
02-25-11, 22:59
Trying to decipher your code but still blur blur. Can PM me what it means? Curiosity kills the cat. .Yup. Me too. Anyway, I want to Hello, to all members here. I've been out of the game for quite some time. Visited 'BEERGARDEN' few days ago and found out that their stocks are terrible, mostly young ones, no experience or too lazy to entertain clients. Really missed the 2010 stocks. Some of them are really a gem for 'part time gf'.

Htohtgaza
02-28-11, 04:33
Trying to decipher your code but still blur blur. Can PM me what it means? Curiosity kills the cat.Sorry bro. Typo. Supposed to be N*and*tyn*and. (hint: double figure).

BTW, just doing a favor for my fl friend in sandakan. She's in dire need of money. So, any taiko in sandakan, feel free to pm me. But since this girl is quite close to me, I have to filter any request for her number. Just to ensure you're a true cheongster.

Buttercake
02-28-11, 16:56
Hi everyone.

Will be heading to kk in mid March. Any bros with kangtao to share in this beautiful place?

Was in KK about 4-5 years back. Used to have a beer garden in penampang with pinoy dolls. And the "president" place at bundusan. Wonder if it's still around.

Those were happy times.

Mr Fuck
02-28-11, 17:24

Pr*m*and*the- Quite a few of them but mostly not up to my taste. Damage ST 248, ON 350.

V*ll*why. Maybe got around 15-20 girls. Lots of nice one. Damage ST 232, ON 350.

N*and*tyN*and- Maybe ard 10 girls. Some are very young. Damage ST 170 (I think) , ON 350.

N*v*t*l- No fj. Just msg and batin. Got Thai, pinay and local. Damage for msg 103 (because the facility is quite good).

S*be*h*rbs- ML mostly are local. If you're lucky, some can be negotiated. Bro. N*v*t*l got FJ.

Htohtgaza
03-01-11, 08:05
Bro. N*v*t*l got FJ.Not sure bro. But heard some rumours that they do provide.

Mr Fuck
03-01-11, 17:17
Not sure bro. But heard some rumours that they do provide.Sorry 4 misunderstanding. I mean it confirm got FJ. Just ask them.

MagmaSmith
03-02-11, 19:01
Hi everyone,

I've been a reader while ago, but this is my 1st post, any how to know and learn lobangs fr you guys.

MagmaSmith
03-02-11, 19:04
Hi every, newbie hre again, as beginner, try my best to introduce some massage place or help other overseas bro if wana visit to sabah, kota kinabalu.

KK Herbal
Damages : body massage RM84 + batin RM50 + BJ RM100.
ML : Kadazan / Pino.

Legend
Damages : body massage RM55 + batin RM50
ML : PRC / Pino.

Blue Pearl
Damages : body massage RM55 + batin 50
ML : Kadazan / Pino / CKT

Zhu Hai

Lavender

D`Touch Reflexology
Api-api Centre 1st floor above 7 eleven.
Massage : RM55 / hour.
Batin (RB) : RM50.
CBJ : NA.
BJ:NA.
FJ:NA.

ID Savart Reflexology
Massage : RM38 / hour.
Batin (RB) : RM78 for 1/2 hour.
RM156 / hour.
CBJ : NA
BJ: NA
FJ: NA

Sri Andalas
Price? I only do 1 package. 1 hour massage. 1 hour batin : RM169 (member RM158, member fees RM20, if you like their massage style, why not pay the extra 20 bucks)
CBJ: NA

YK Reflexology
Price? Not sure also, because I always do package. 1 hour massage. 45min batin, RM128.
CBJ: NA

Many others that I 4got the price, got tungfong, cozy, dragonstar, goodlife, kotakinabalu health and recreation club, jadesa, if any 1 interested, can pm me, try my best to guide you thre, cheers

White Tiger
03-03-11, 07:31
Hi Magma,

Glad to see you here too.

MagmaSmith
03-03-11, 09:30
Hehe, glad to see you also, bro WT, getting bored lately, the old one not much story.

Peterhbs
03-03-11, 19:40
Brother MagmaSmith.

Glad to see you here.

Your massage report look familir. Hi Hi

MagmaSmith
03-04-11, 21:50
Brother MagmaSmith.

Glad to see you here.

Your massage report look familir. Hi HiHaaha, yup bro, alittlebit copy and edit, looks like alot silent reader aka bro over hre, ahaha

Bundanko
03-08-11, 07:34
Recently I heard a few pinays were caught by MIB. The MIB called the FL disguising as customers and then catch the girls later (heard these from a FL, maybe others have heard it too). It did happen to a girl I knew 2 years ago too. First she was booked by MIB from KL, which she felt proud to tell, thinking she had a MIB friend then. Then, later her rented house was raided by local KK MIB (the KL MIB must be the informer) and needless to say all money and things of value were taken and never returned to her. Then upon expiry of her remand without any charges on her she was allowed to go. From then on she was a target for cash until she had nothing to give and then finally she was sent to rumah merah and deported, minus all her belongings. I met her after that in Manila where she related her sob stories. The moral of the story is do be careful when giving away your FL contact nos. Should only give to people you really know.

A FL I know told me she was booked together with her friends recently by a few guys from KL. They were introduced by a Chinese guy from KL too. Later 2 of the KL guys show their official warrant cards to the girls. So far they are not yet brought in. So guys look like MIBs are now enjoying themselves while doing their work, and in no time all these girls will be rounded up as their locations are now exposed. Thus be careful again with your FL contacts.

Toyoki
03-11-11, 03:28
Hi all,

I am eagerly looking for FL contacts in SDK area. Please provide me some as I am very "thirsty" already.

Thank you bro

Deanf
03-11-11, 04:18

Anyway, be heading back to Sabah again this Monday (25/10). Hoping to meet up with Shanty in KK on Thursday. Might bring her along to Labuan for the weekend if she's willing. My trip to Sarawak have to be postponed to 1st week of Nov. Hope to provide new FR when I get back.

Smiley out.I am newbie here, just found this fantastic site. I am currently in Miri until this evening will catch a flight to KK. Anyone please, please share me any FL contact in Miri and KK, I really looking for some action and do not wish to be disappointed. I will post my FR once I have done my adventure.

Deanf
03-11-11, 04:30
[QUOTE=Beetle Bonet]Hehhe Maybe its the same Nikka. Don't Know if she doesn't like or not but she let me CIM.Bro, I fucked a lot of girls in my life but just not familiar with Miri and KK, last night I went to a karaoke near the imperial hotel and found 4 girls but 3 of them are not my taste but the one which was good looking was having a period, it's not worth for me to spend ON if can't get the whole lot! I will leave Miri this evening going to KK, so I am desperately need someone to share any FL contacts in Miri and KK so I can unload my safe! I will share my experience and post FR afterwards.

If anyone want to know which pub I went last night do contact me I will give OKT and her number to you.

Deanf
03-11-11, 04:44
Joe Yap,

Bro, can you share this ML contact? I will be in KK tonight.

Deanf
03-11-11, 04:53
I prefer to pick up girls in the market. They are more fresh, looks and taste great.Bro Suns88, I am newbie and just found this site. I read many of your previous FRs from my laptop last night and to be honest, I am impressed! Your story about Miss MC, Miss L are superb. I am now in Miri and will be in KK tonight, can you share me any FL contacts? If Miss MC or Miss L still around would also be nice. I know you want me to post FR I promise I will do after some action but if you let me know your FL contacts in KK. I will also belanja you makan if you let me one day. I was called Sifu before but reading your FRs I must say you can be the master Sifu. Which forum you are active now since I can't find your latest FR here anymore.

Kassim B Aman
03-11-11, 05:44
Hi all,

I am eagerly looking for FL contacts in SDK area. Please provide me some as I am very "thirsty" already.

Thank you broYou may go to the SPA located below Tyng Garden. They have stock. For ST 200, on 350.

Deanf
03-11-11, 11:51
Haaha, yup bro, alittlebit copy and edit, looks like alot silent reader aka bro over hre, ahahaBro, I am newbie in this forum too. I flew from KL on Tuesday night, was too late for action and had to sleep early for meeting on Wednesday. Being new in Miri and have no friend here I went out alone towards Mega hotel where I was told the Massage and Spa has got hanky panky few years back. I confirm there is no more. Then I walk along the road and saw indon chicks, Miss D, Miss Yu and Miss Yan sitting in front of the pub called the Rock and started talking to them and they invited me to sit with them, ohh at least I won't be talking to myself rather I have new friends now to chat with for an hour, other than touching Miss Yan shoulder and kiss Miss D hand there was nothing else. When I was left alone with Miss Yu which happened to be the most attractive of them all I asked Miss Yu if she is available anytime I would take her to my room, she said she is not allowed by her boss. Maybe it is true but maybe it is just an excuse so I left and sleep because I had to travel to Brunei on Thursday so need to sleep early. On Thursday night (last night) I was free and I went to talked with a Taxi driver (also Suns88 advice in one of his FR) and the taxi driver took me to XPalace karaoke, there were 2 indon and 2 pinoy, only one meet my taste but I was told by OKT that she is datang merah! Disappointed again I went back to hotel room and convinced myself that I will have some action in KK the next night (tonight). In the room I browsed and found this Sabah thread, I read and read until 3 am and the room internet was very slow, I liked the FRs posted expecially from Suns88, Foxdana and Gunga Din. Decided to subscribe and only managed to do this morning because of the room internet so slow and hung, but this morning it says it will only be completed process after 24 hours after paid the subscription. It was only 2. 30 pm and since my flight is about 8 pm tonight and still plenty of time so I decided to try the massage at Wellness Foot Reflexology Health Center just across my hotel, I went in and the cashier was beautiful PRC, then I asked for body massage I thought she will ask one of the female masseus to go with me (none of them as beautiful as the cashier) but instead she (the cashier) took me and in the massage room I asked to confirm is she going to massage me she said yes and she asked me is it ok, of course I say yes! I undress and lay on my face down. She massaged me and touch my ball. During this time I remember Gunga Din had good experienced in Asia City in KK so I show her body signal to do HJ for me, then she does it, I asked her whether it's ok to touch her body and she said yes, I use my skills not just touch her nice breast (I think it is 36C. Huge) , my left hand touch her breast and my mouth lick her left tit which is nearer to me, my right hand finger sneaking under her skirt and into her panty and into her Y, she moaned. She HJ me even faster at the same time and after about 5 minutes I exploded, paid her 50 (full body massage) +50 (HJ maybe a bit too high but she asked for this amount) +14 (DFK tips. Yes I managed to persuade her to DFK with me before I went out from the massage room). We exchange phone no. And yes I will WIR her again next time I come to Miri. Take a taxi to airport and now I am typing from Marrybrown restaurant in Miri airport. The problem is I am going to KK tonight and desperately need any FL contacts like Miss MC or Miss L that Suns88 talked about a lot, I posted 3 messages this morning but now waiting for my flight from Miri to KK hoping to have some action tonight. So far nobody here yet send me FL contacts in KK. I am a little bit disappointed. I know where to get the ML tonight but I want to try the FLs because normally you can't do much with MLs such as no DFK (which is my favourite part) , no DATY, no BBBJ although my past experience I did manage to persuade a ML to do BBBJ on me. So if any of you guys can give FL contacts in KK urgently I really appreciate it!

VirginFuck
03-11-11, 18:56
I was in KK last Tuesday for a 1 day working trip. After dinner with frenzs, one of them ask me whether need a gal to wind me down for the nite, of course I say YES! Then he made a call and told me that she will be in my room by 10pm. Quickly get back to Promenade Hotel and wait for the gal to knock. Sharp at 10pm there was a knock at the door. Wow a petite pinay gal with quite a big boobies standing at the door.

Name : M*l*dY.

Origin : Zamboanga.

Face : 8/10.

Skin : Fair 9/10.

Boobs : Wow 34 DD! BIG Soft with pink nipples!

Pussy : Nicely trimmed and very juicy.

BBBJ : 10/10 superb. Really gives a slow and long deepthroat stuff! Looks like a pornstar.

DATY : She loves it and lick her all the way.

Moan : Sexy and a loud moan when she come during cowgirl.

DFK : 10/10 a good kisser.

GFE : 10/10 loving type.

Position : Doggie, Missionary and Cowgirl (this is where it is nice to see her BIG BOOBS bouncing and she came in this position twice. Finished her in missionary, really pump her kau kau for a good solid 30 mins with my hands really squeezing her big soft boobies, sucking her pinkish nipples and I can feel her juice flowing against my balls. Apparently she kept asking me to pump her harder and finally shoot my load! DAMN SYIOK! Rest a while and she rode me cowgirl again! And she came again for the third time. This gal is really damn horny. The next morning fuck her kau-kau again missionary and cowgirl.

Damage : 300 overnite (really worth every ringgit)

Would definitely really try her again on the next trip to KK! Apparently she is quite a popular FL in town and only service her regular customer.

Deanf
03-12-11, 03:52
Bro VirginFuck, I just spent a disappointed ON with another pinoy in the Valley last nite and she just left a couple of hours ago. I am going to post my FR on her later as I am very hungry and need some breakfast. My experience last night was nothing compared to what you had with Miss M*l*dY. I really envy your story last Tuesday with Miss M*l*dY and would like to try her. I will spend another night in KK tonight so would appreciate if you can PM me urgently Miss M*l*dY contact or any good recommended FLs so I won't miss the boat. Thanks bro.

I was in KK last Tuesday for a 1 day working trip. After dinner with frenzs, one of them ask me whether need a gal to wind me down for the nite, of course I say YES! Then he made a call and told me that she will be in my room by 10pm. Quickly get back to Promenade Hotel and wait for the gal to knock. Sharp at 10pm there was a knock at the door. Wow a petite pinay gal with quite a big boobies standing at the door.

BBBJ : 10/10 superb. Really gives a slow and long deepthroat stuff! Looks like a pornstar.

Position : Doggie, Missionary and Cowgirl (this is where it is nice to see her BIG BOOBS bouncing and she came in this position twice. Finished her in missionary, really pump her kau kau for a good solid 30 mins with my hands really squeezing her big soft boobies, sucking her pinkish nipples and I can feel her juice flowing against my balls. Apparently she kept asking me to pump her harder and finally shoot my load! DAMN SYIOK! Rest a while and she rode me cowgirl again! And she came again for the third time. This gal is really damn horny. The next morning fuck her kau-kau again missionary and cowgirl.

Would definitely really try her again on the next trip to KK! Apparently she is quite a popular FL in town and only service her regular customer.

Deanf
03-12-11, 04:30
Bro, you don't have PM. E-mail me, deanshidah@hotmail.com

Bungee Man
03-12-11, 11:20

Would definitely really try her again on the next trip to KK! Apparently she is quite a popular FL in town and only service her regular customer. Hi VirginFuck!

Could you PM me M*l*dy's contact? Sure appreciate it very much if you can let me have her contact.

Will give my FR after the deed.

Gracias!

Bungee Man Over & Out

Toyoki
03-12-11, 17:04
Jz wondering does anyone ever share FL contacts here? No reply from brother here. Very disappointed.

Any contacts from KK and SDK area that can share? I will post fr.

Thank you.

Deanf
03-12-11, 19:20
Bro, I am impressed too, can you please PM me her contact? Thanks bro.

Deanf
03-12-11, 19:36
Bro, I am impressed, please share with me the place and her contact no. Thanks bro.

Detail:

WIR: I promise to give her a birthday present. So YES

Sabahan101
03-13-11, 01:39
Went back to a sleepy town called Ranau. This town is frequented by tourists visiting the war memorials or climb Mt Kinabalu. I had the perception that the town is DEAD after 6. 30pm. By then, ALL shops will be closed, and no one will be around. Asked the locals for night spots and all said the locals replied the actions are in KTV's! We are expected to buy expensive drinks for them@prices locals CANNOT afford. I sensed something was amissed. Locals don't want foreigners to spoil the market!

Last Friday night@8pm, while walking to Milewah, a SYT, barely 18, approached me and asked me to to bring her to a KTV, but we went to KFC instead. She waited for me upstairs which was deserted.

After seated down with the food, I then realized she is beautiful with fair and smooth skin and looked more like a PRC. She unzipped her blouse partially revealing part of her big and well formed boops & placed them on the table. Pulling my hands to cup these braless melons. She then placed two packs of condoms on my tray and ask whether we can use all of them together! She told me she needed the money for her tuition fees. Her fees are Rm300- LT. This was reduced to Rm150-!

She was indeed beautiful, HOT & sexy with great GFE! Managed to use one box of CD only. The next night, I then realized there are plenty of them available! The locals are keeping the best for themselves and do not want us to spoil the market! Was told same case with Kota Kinabalu!Bro, I stay here in Ranau, unno where to cari makan hahaha, can you give me her contact? Thank you very much bro!

VirginFuck
03-15-11, 16:20
All bros, any recommendations for BIG BOOBS in Valley Hotel?

DopeHi
03-20-11, 01:06
Sorry bro. Typo. Supposed to be N*and*tyn*and. (hint: double figure).

BTW, just doing a favor for my fl friend in sandakan. She's in dire need of money. So, any taiko in sandakan, feel free to pm me. But since this girl is quite close to me, I have to filter any request for her number. Just to ensure you're a true cheongster. Dear bro Htohgaza,

Do you mind giving me the contact number of your friend in Sandakan. Will be in Sandakan until Monday. I was trying to pm you but failed to do so. Please email me at [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Bundanko
03-22-11, 19:54
Heard from several FLs I knew that 5 of their friends were brought in by MIBs about 2 week ago. The 3 FLs were first booked by 3 guys who stayed at Promenade, and after the deed their rooms were raided. The girls were taken to lockup leaving the guys behind. The guys could also be MIBs who got free fuck while doing their jobs and the girls got remanded instead of money. The other 2 FLs were picked up at Tambayan in the early hours, and also ended in lockup. So brothers be careful in giving away your contacts.

Fat Fat Roll
03-23-11, 08:04
Heard from several FLs I knew that 5 of their friends were brought in by MIBs about 2 week ago. The 3 FLs were first booked by 3 guys who stayed at Promenade, and after the deed their rooms were raided. The girls were taken to lockup leaving the guys behind. The guys could also be MIBs who got free fuck while doing their jobs and the girls got remanded instead of money. The other 2 FLs were picked up at Tambayan in the early hours, and also ended in lockup. So brothers be careful in giving away your contacts.OMG. Are they all from that pub? I hope my FL is not in there. God bless them.

Foxdana
03-25-11, 11:43
Bro. Where is YK located? Also in Api Api?

Hi every, newbie hre again, as beginner, try my best to introduce some massage place or help other overseas bro if wana visit to sabah, kota kinabalu.

KK Herbal.

Damages : body massage RM84 + batin RM50 + BJ RM100.

Legend.

Damages : body massage RM55 + batin RM50

Blue Pearl.

ML : Kadazan / Pino / CKT

Zhu Hai.

Lavender.

D`Touch Reflexology.

Api-api Centre 1st floor above 7 eleven.

Massage : RM55 / hour.

Batin (RB) : RM50.

BJ:NA.

FJ:NA.

I'd Savart Reflexology.

Massage : RM38 / hour.

Batin (RB) : RM78 for 1/2 hour.

RM156 / hour.

BJ: NA.

FJ: NA.

Sri Andalas.

Price? I only do 1 package. 1 hour massage. 1 hour batin : RM169 (member RM158, member fees RM20, if you like their massage style, why not pay the extra 20 bucks)

CBJ: NA.

YK Reflexology.

Price? Not sure also, because I always do package. 1 hour massage. 45min batin, RM128.

CBJ: NA.

Many others that I 4got the price, got tungfong, cozy, dragonstar, goodlife, kotakinabalu health and recreation club, jadesa, if any 1 interested, can pm me, try my best to guide you thre, cheers

Bungee Man
03-29-11, 08:58
A friend of mine from KL who likes to cheong was in KK last weekend. Had dinner at Api Api Centre then start checking out Ban*a*and Berj*why* area. Heard about this place situated on the 1st floor, in-between Val*ey H*t*l and Ma*why Bro*and.

Went in and was greeted by a MILF OKT who directed us to a room. We asked whether there have any pinay but she said only prc stock available. She arranged for a parade of 6 prcs, all of whom are at least 7/10 in looks and dressing.

I chose 1 dressed in a sex black mini skirt while my friend chose another sexy looking one.

She led me to one of the room upstairs and once inside the room she said to take bath first and started acting GFE to me by embracing me first and let me feel her C cup boobs before stating to undress me.

Went inside the bathroom where she started washing me all over and my little brother while I roamed all over her body, paying more attention to her boobs and perky nipples.

Finished, she led me to the edge of the bed and while I was sitting down, gave me a blowjob while I played with her boobs some more. Good slooshing sound and suction from her lips as she BJ me.

When my brother was at Negara Ku, she tells me to lie further up on the bed so she could continue with the blowjob.

This time she started licking my balls and blew more intensively until I thought I was going to unload my stuff.

I then told her it is her turn to be peasured by me. She laid down and let me start issing her boobs, playing particular attention to her nipples until they turned perky. I moved downwards and started to DATY her. Her pussy was well-trimmed and not so bushy as most prcs are known to be. She moaned quite loudly asI DATY her and pused my fingers to play with her anal region.

Next she asked me to laid back on the bed and took out a condom, opened it and using her mouth, capped me before climbing on top and started riding me. Feeling I was going to come, I stopped her and did her missionary before chaging to doggie. Somehow she doesn't seemed to like doggie and I stopped. She pushed me down and took off the cover and started giving me a BJ again while I DATY her 69.

She then took out another cover and capped me again before monting me cowboy style with her on top riding furiously until I came and unload.

She then got off and laid back on the bed beside me and held me close, very GFE.

Here is the fr:-

Name : She said something like "Xiao Ting" or something else which is inaudible to me.

Body : 7/10.

Nationality : prc.

Boobs : "C: cup (34) with small perky nipples when aoused.

GFE : very GFE type.

WIR : definitely but may also want to try the other prc who are also around 7/10 in looks.

Damage : RM200 + a tip

Bungee Man over and out.

BJ : 7/10.

Anal : Didn't ask

Alsocan
04-01-11, 13:07
Hi guys,

I am in k"gau, anyone can provide FL contacts in K. K. Or Sandakan so I can do some fun time unwinding.

Thanks

Bundanko
04-02-11, 04:58
Hi guys,

I am in k"gau, anyone can provide FL contacts in K. K. Or Sandakan so I can do some fun time unwinding.

ThanksJust read a few pages of the report to get the idea. If you are a monger you can locate the places easily, anywhere. Just like the hunters, they know the tell tale signs of the animals or a fisherman knows where to put the fishing line down.

Alsocan
04-02-11, 09:16
Just read a few pages of the report to get the idea. If you are a monger you can locate the places easily, anywhere. Just like the hunters, they know the tell tale signs of the animals or a fisherman knows where to put the fishing line down.Tq. For your tip. Just trying a shortcut, will try your way or somebody out there willing to help, tq again

Titmice
04-03-11, 04:16
Hie guys,

I'm arriving Monday noon and would be looking for some chiong action in KK town area the following next two days. Does anyone has any contact that can provide overnight companionship? Preferably some locals? Any contacts provided will be appreciated.

Titty Tikus

Titmice
04-04-11, 14:38
Bungeeman,

Went to the place you posted, but alli see between mari* brow* is some Nissan car dealership. Instead I went next door, bandaraya reflexology. And I thought it must be the one but it ain't. Place looks legit so I immediately walked out.

After that I headed out to nov*t*l at 1 be*rne. Now doing some foot massage. Saw a couple of pinays sitting by the lobby. Going to check if they have some prc's or maybe thai lady.

Will report back again later. Over and out.

Titty tikus.

A friend of mine from KL who likes to cheong was in KK last weekend. Had dinner at Api Api Centre then start checking out Ban*a*and Berj*why* area. Heard about this place situated on the 1st floor, in-between Val*ey H*t*l and Ma*why Bro*and.

Went in and was greeted by a MILF OKT who directed us to a room. We asked whether there have any pinay but she said only prc stock available. She arranged for a parade of 6 prcs, all of whom are at least 7/10 in looks and dressing.

I chose 1 dressed in a sex black mini skirt while my friend chose another sexy looking one.

She led me to one of the room upstairs and once inside the room she said to take bath first and started acting GFE to me by embracing me first and let me feel her C cup boobs before stating to undress me.

Went inside the bathroom where she started washing me all over and my little brother while I roamed all over her body, paying more attention to her boobs and perky nipples.

Finished, she led me to the edge of the bed and while I was sitting down, gave me a blowjob while I played with her boobs some more. Good slooshing sound and suction from her lips as she BJ me.

When my brother was at Negara Ku, she tells me to lie further up on the bed so she could continue with the blowjob.

This time she started licking my balls and blew more intensively until I thought I was going to unload my stuff.

I then told her it is her turn to be peasured by me. She laid down and let me start issing her boobs, playing particular attention to her nipples until they turned perky. I moved downwards and started to DATY her. Her pussy was well-trimmed and not so bushy as most prcs are known to be. She moaned quite loudly asI DATY her and pused my fingers to play with her anal region.

Next she asked me to laid back on the bed and took out a condom, opened it and using her mouth, capped me before climbing on top and started riding me. Feeling I was going to come, I stopped her and did her missionary before chaging to doggie. Somehow she doesn't seemed to like doggie and I stopped. She pushed me down and took off the cover and started giving me a BJ again while I DATY her 69.

She then took out another cover and capped me again before monting me cowboy style with her on top riding furiously until I came and unload.

She then got off and laid back on the bed beside me and held me close, very GFE.

Here is the fr:-

Name : She said something like "Xiao Ting" or something else which is inaudible to me.

Body : 7/10.

Nationality : prc.

Boobs : "C: cup (34) with small perky nipples when aoused.

GFE : very GFE type.

WIR : definitely but may also want to try the other prc who are also around 7/10 in looks.

Damage : RM200 + a tip

Bungee Man over and out.

BJ : 7/10.

Anal : Didn't ask

Bungee Man
04-05-11, 09:58
Bungeeman,

Went to the place you posted, but alli see between mari* brow* is some Nissan car dealership. Instead I went next door, bandaraya reflexology. And I thought it must be the one but it ain't. Place looks legit so I immediately walked out.

After that I headed out to nov*t*l at 1 be*rne. Now doing some foot massage. Saw a couple of pinays sitting by the lobby. Going to check if they have some prc's or maybe thai lady.

Will report back again later. Over and out.

Titty tikus.Too bad you can't find the actual place Titty tikus. It is directly above on the 1st floor of the Ni*s*and car dealer shop

In-between Me*why B*o*and. I went back again last Sunday evening and booked back the same prc because of her good GFE. This time she allows me to DATY her longer until she screamed out lot. I was so afraid the female OKT will come and knocked on the door! She will be here for another 2 more weeks and then chow!

FJ shold be available at the Massage place of No*e*el H*t*l.

Looking forward to your FR then.

Bungee Man over and out.

Horny Dogo
04-06-11, 15:08
Bro, you don't have PM. E-mail me, deanshidah@hotmail.comDid you managed to get her contact? I tried to PM you but, I just paid $19. 95, and it still haven't activates my account.

Horny Dogo
04-06-11, 15:47
Too bad you can't find the actual place Titty tikus. It is directly above on the 1st floor of the Ni*s*and car dealer shop

In-between Me*why B*o*and. I went back again last Sunday evening and booked back the same prc because of her good GFE. This time she allows me to DATY her longer until she screamed out lot. I was so afraid the female OKT will come and knocked on the door! She will be here for another 2 more weeks and then chow!

FJ shold be available at the Massage place of No*e*el H*t*l.

Looking forward to your FR then.

Bungee Man over and out. I was there this afternoon. (somewhere during lunch time)

It seems that the place was still close. Maybe I was to early. .

Gave up and went to k*ngsw*why massage parlour.

Greeted by the male taukeh.

Taukeh: yes?

Me: massage.

Taukeh: this way please.

(went to a room, solid wall but 2 feet before the ceiling covered by red curtain.)

Taukeh: you just get ready first (turning on the light and aircond)

Me: the ML are from where?

Taukeh: local.

Me: young? (actually I don't really enjoy being touched by lady older than me)

Taukeh: quite young juga.

I took off my clothes, except my underpants. Waited for 5-8 min. Finally a ML in black t-shirt, jeans appear.

I though she was local until when she said something to me, I straight away know she is not local. She can't speak malay and english fluently.

Here is the summary:

Name: Fie (she pronounced it as "Fay"

Nationality: Pinoy.

Look: 6/10.

Boobs: Quite big. Soft skin. (managed to touch sikit2) :P.

HJ: RM50.

AR: Not allowed. But managed to touch her boobs a bit before she moved my hand. Hahahahaha try to be naughty.

BJ: N / A.

FJ: N / A.

WIR: Nope.

Damage: Massage:rm65; HJ:rm50 (paid to ML)

Actly, she didn't offer HJ. I am the one who asked. She said she can do it for RM50.

Tried to lure her for outcall. Was thinking to bonk her. She said she don't to other than HJ. She claimed she still virgin. What a loss.

Horny Dogo
04-06-11, 15:59
Bro. Where is YK located? Also in Api Api?W*lln*ss Reflexology in Jalan Bundusan.

(in front of JPJ office)

Been there a few weeks ago. All locals, some the ML there are used to work at Sr* And*lus, in dongongon before.

I didn't took HJ because the ML was not cute to me. I was hoping that the counter girl do the ML. Good looking, fair skin kadazan. But she only work at the counter, collecting payment. .

Horny Dogo
04-06-11, 16:29
Aisey man,

No need to go as far as 1 Borneo for cheonging sake.

Just PM me and I shall pass you FL contacts. I tried to send PM to you but I recieved this error:

The following errors occurred with your submission.

Suns88 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him / her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Suns88 from the recipient list and send the message again.

Can you PM me instead?

I'm a local sabahan. Do you have local FL?

I also love to try PRC but I can't speak mandarin. .

Can you share GFE Pinoy FL contact please? I prefer big boobs, age 20. 35.

Thanks

Horny Dogo
04-06-11, 16:47
Hi VirginFuck!

Could you PM me M*l*dy's contact? Sure appreciate it very much if you can let me have her contact.

Will give my FR after the deed.

Gracias!

Bungee Man Over & OutHi Bungee Man,

Did you managed to get her contact? Please share.

Thanks

Horny Dogo
04-06-11, 16:48
Hi Senior bros,

I am wondering does anyone ever share FL contacts here?

No reply from brother here.

Sob. Sob.

Bungee Man
04-07-11, 11:35
W*lln*ss Reflexology in Jalan Bundusan.

(in front of JPJ office)

Been there a few weeks ago. All locals, some the ML there are used to work at Sr* And*lus, in dongongon before.

I didn't took HJ because the ML was not cute to me. I was hoping that the counter girl do the ML. Good looking, fair skin kadazan. But she only work at the counter, collecting payment.Yes, some of the ML from Sr* And*l*s, Donggonon are working here now. They all do B*t*and. Maybe next time you should ask for K*K* as she is more fairer than the others and more skillful as I am told she has worked in West Malaysia before. Ask her for the reverse B*t*and as she is good at it.

Bungee Man over & out.

Bungee Man
04-07-11, 11:40
Hi Bungee Man,

Did you managed to get her contact? Please share.

ThanksSorry! No reply from Virginfuck to my request for her contact. He didn't pm me also.

Cheers!

Bungee Man over & out!

Bungee Man
04-07-11, 11:45
I tried to send PM to you but I recieved this error:

The following errors occurred with your submission.

Suns88 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him / her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Suns88 from the recipient list and send the message again.

Can you PM me instead?

I'm a local sabahan. Do you have local FL?

I also love to try PRC but I can't speak mandarin. .

Can you share GFE Pinoy FL contact please? I prefer big boobs, age 20. 35.

ThanksHorney Dogo,

I have a FL contact but sshe is a prc and since you don't speak mandarin you will have mucho problem communicating with her as she dosen't know a single word of English. Better stick to pinays and indonesians if I were you. You enjoy more especially if the GFE is sangat bagus lagi!

Bungee Man over and out!

Alsocan
04-10-11, 06:09
Did you managed to get her contact? I tried to PM you but, I just paid $19. 95, and it still haven't activates my account.How can I subscribe, I do not own a credit card, can any enlighten?

Thank you

===============================================

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Your credit card charge will be in the name of a charity that provides food for poor children in Argentina.

I don't post the name of the charity because I don't want the search engines to find it here on the forum.

In addition, there is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Alsocan
04-13-11, 13:25
How can I subscribe, I do not own a credit card, can any enlighten?

Thank you.

===============================================

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Your credit card charge will be in the name of a charity that provides food for poor children in Argentina.

I don't post the name of the charity because I don't want the search engines to find it here on the forum.

In addition, there is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

JacksonThank you, I am sure there is a way to go around this and will ask the bank, they should be able to assist, would very much like to subscribe to this forum, thanks again.

ManonsanBoy
04-14-11, 00:18
Dear friends.

Need contacts in KK; all kinds, including PRC. I can exchange contacts in Tangxia, China.

Bariaking
04-14-11, 03:08
Dear friends.

Need contacts in KK; all kinds, including PRC. I can exchange contacts in Tangxia, China. Where is Tangxia?

ManonsanBoy
04-14-11, 10:02
Where is Tangxia?China, a town next to Dongguan

Lvr37
04-19-11, 07:59
Landed in Kota Kinabalu almost midnight and horny.

I called up Beverly Hill Hotel massage but the lady told me they do not send their girls out of the hotel. They used to do that last time and even leave their numbers in other hotel.

I called up Promenade Hotel and asked to be transferred to their health centre. I asked if they could send their girls out. The man answered no problem but I have to pay the taxi fare of RM20. I said no problem. He asked me what type of girls I want. I replied someone good. He asked if she is to be good in both ways? I said yes. He said he would send a young Filipino then.

A young girl came half an hour later sent by the hotel van. She was pretty, petite and fair. She has big boobs and I was smiling. Her name was Winie, from Manila.

I striped and lay face down on the bed. She started with her massage and we started the usual talking. Her strength was good. She said she was 24 and told her boyfriend in Manila that she works in a restaurant here. She has been here for 4 months and will be back in July.

I asked if she massages women as well and she answered yes. I asked what was the difference massaging men and women. She said all the same but no extra service for women. I was smiling again!

I asked why not. She said she is not a lesbian and could not stand girl on girl.

Then it was time for me to lie down on my back. She was cool and did not even get the towel to cover my private part. So I played cool as well. Massage continued and when she was massaging my inner thigh she did not pretend to accidentally touches my dick.

I asked if I was her last customer for the night. She said yes, but I was also her first for the day. She works from 2pm to 2am. She also told me for the whole week it has been very quiet without a customer. I smile quietly!

Anyway after the massage, which was ordinary to my standard, she ask what extra service would I want. I asked what was on offer. She said make love including blowjob would be RM200. I said how about without blowjob, she said RM150. What about blowjob alone, I asked. She said RM100.

I told her too expensive as the last time I was offered everything for RM150 only. She asked me who but I told her I could not remember. It was a few months back. She tried to explained that RM200 was her standard rate.

Knowing that she has not had a customer for a whole week she must be rather desperate. So I told her if she doesn't agree then I would not go for the extra service. She reluctantly agreed.

She asked me to take a bath first and she would take it later. My luggage was not locked so I asked why not she baths me. She said no but quickly said come on. So both of us went into the bathroom butt naked.

Winie has a little tummy. Her boobs were big to my licking. When I tried to touch them while she bath me, she avoided, saying my hands were cold. I tried a few times but she kept avoiding so I stopped. She was my body briefly and paid more attention on my dick. I was turned on and she said I have gained power!

I cleaned myself and waited for Winie. I saw her washing her pussy. She came out a while later.

We hugged by the bed when she came out. I squeezed her butt and tried to kiss her but she turned her head away. She begged me not to kiss her. I told her that her lips were too sexy and seductive. She thanked me but still did not allow me to kiss her.

I lied down on the bed and she started rub my body briefly and played with my dick. I turned her around and played on her tits. They were nice and I sucked on them. She protested, asking me to be gentle. She was too sensitive, not getting aroused but might be having some implant in her. I wasn't a rough man anyway.

After playing her boobs for a while I kissed my way down to her pussy. She stopped me and asked me not to eat her. I asked why, she said she doesn't like it. I asked has she ever been eaten, she said no. I did not pursue further.

However Winie told me I could play her pussy with my fingers, so I did as suggested. She was dry initially but getting wetter as my finger was probing her more. She came quite hard a few minutes later.

I lied down on my back again and Winie put on the condom and gave me a brief, ordinary BJ. I was relieved that I bargained earlier otherwise I would have paid too much for a brief blowjob.

She then mounted me cowgirl. She shaved her pussy probably a week ago and the hair was growing. Anyway, she rode me while I played with her boobs. They were nice and soft.

After a while I turned her around without pulling out and pumped her missionary. Her lips were really tempting especially when she moaned softly. It was quite a sight. I pumped her harder and told her I was coming.

I collapsed on her and lied there for a while. She hugged me tight before I rolled to the side. She told me to stay while she get the tissue to clean up for me. I rested.

I paid her as agreed and she hugged and thanked me before she left. She left her number asking me to call her next time. I went to bed satisfied.

Damage:

Massage: RM97.

Taxi: RM20.

FJ: RM150

ManonsanBoy
04-22-11, 07:27
Behind Gaya street, opposite Jesselton hotel is the back alley. Two nights ago, around 10 pm, there were 6-8 aggressive FLs basically "bothering" any male going to his parked car. I got into my car and the passenger door was opened. This petite Filipina got in, smiled and flashed her breasts under her T shirt. 50, she said. Where, I said. Drive, she said. We went up Signal hill and into a side road. As we were approaching the dark road, she got into the back and took off her pants. I stopped and banged her in the back street. She was hot and so was I. Dropped her off at gaya street. 50 RM.

Bungee Man
04-26-11, 06:42
Behind Gaya street, opposite Jesselton hotel is the back alley. Two nights ago, around 10 pm, there were 6-8 aggressive FLs basically "bothering" any male going to his parked car. I got into my car and the passenger door was opened. This petite Filipina got in, smiled and flashed her breasts under her T shirt. 50, she said. Where, I said. Drive, she said. We went up Signal hill and into a side road. As we were approaching the dark road, she got into the back and took off her pants. I stopped and banged her in the back street. She was hot and so was I. Dropped her off at gaya street. 50 RM.ManonsanBoy,

Must be a swell of an adventure you had here.

I hope you are practicing safe sex as these Filipino pinays or indons are known to be high risks type especially those you pick up from the streets or back alleys.

Be safe brother!

Bungee Man Over N Out

Bundanko
04-26-11, 12:29
Behind Gaya street, opposite Jesselton hotel is the back alley. Two nights ago, around 10 pm, there were 6-8 aggressive FLs basically "bothering" any male going to his parked car. I got into my car and the passenger door was opened. This petite Filipina got in, smiled and flashed her breasts under her T shirt. 50, she said. Where, I said. Drive, she said. We went up Signal hill and into a side road. As we were approaching the dark road, she got into the back and took off her pants. I stopped and banged her in the back street. She was hot and so was I. Dropped her off at gaya street. 50 RM.You are lucky. Nowadays all the normal hang out places for FLs are watched by MIBs esp pubs.

Joe Ken
04-28-11, 11:39
FUN!

Did you get her contact.

Behind Gaya street, opposite Jesselton hotel is the back alley. Two nights ago, around 10 pm, there were 6-8 aggressive FLs basically "bothering" any male going to his parked car. I got into my car and the passenger door was opened. This petite Filipina got in, smiled and flashed her breasts under her T shirt. 50, she said. Where, I said. Drive, she said. We went up Signal hill and into a side road. As we were approaching the dark road, she got into the back and took off her pants. I stopped and banged her in the back street. She was hot and so was I. Dropped her off at gaya street. 50 RM.

ManonsanBoy
04-28-11, 22:34
FUN!

Did you get her contact. No contacts. Sorry.

ManonsanBoy
04-28-11, 22:35
You are lucky. Nowadays all the normal hang out places for FLs are watched by MIBs esp pubs.I was surprised myself.