PDA

View Full Version : Sabah

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Humphreys
12-01-11, 14:31
Heard so much about D*S, no bro here ever go to K* F* I go there now and then with my friends. They have a few branches around KK, I usually go to the one at P* H* or the one at H* T.

Most of the ML there are from China, mostly in their 20s, they give good massage and some of them give happy ending as well. But most of them will tell you they only do HJ when they like the client and ask for RM100. I usually tell them too expensive and just ignore them (I refused to spoil the market) , and they most likely will reduce it to RM50. And most of them allow AR, one of my regular even allowed me to finger her till she come and then direct my finger to the other hole for another round of fingering orgasm. Any brothers interested can try no. 69, 82 at H*T* and at P*H* most of them provide HJ. 99 from China is quite good, she gave very good and sexy butt massage and play with yr dick from behind. Can any bro here recommend any other number at H* T* that do extra?

Kota KinkyBro, Can you give some direction on this place? K* F* and H* T.

Thankx

ILikeLocal
12-01-11, 15:45
Heard so much about D*S, no bro here ever go to K*F* They have a few branched around KK. I usually go to the one at P* H* or the H* T. Most of the ML there are from China, usually at their 20s, most at P* H* will give HJ and allow AR. 99 from China gave nice butt massage and play with yr dick from behind, after couple of visits, she let me suck her tits and a bit of fingering. No. 69 and 82 at H* T* provide HJ but will ask for RM100, I just tell them too expensive and ignore them (Do want to spoil the market) , they will eventually come down to RM50. Few weeks ago, one of them service me before going back to China (she said she will come back after CNY) , she let me fingered her until she came then direct my finger to the other hole for another round of fingering orgasm.

Hope my short report will be of use to bro here, BTW any bro here know any other number at H* T* provide happy ending? Kota Kinky out.Dear bro Kota Kinky,

You don't mine to share where this places. Is that PH referring to the hotel.

Thank you bro.

Humphreys
12-01-11, 17:34
If Anyone Wants to know this place, It's D'Showrom Above LMG. This Field Report is almost 2 months old.

Name: Lu Lu.

Race: PRC Look like Jolin Tsai.

Height: Not very tall like Jolin Tsai also.

Looks: 9.

Boobs: A (Cheated using Push Up)

GFE: 6.

FJ: 7

CBJ / BBBJ: 6.

Damage: RM200 + 10 Tips.

She's fairly experienced to my knowledge. The usual BBBJ first (with Cap I didn't request without) then cowgirl, after that missionary, from the back when standing, then doggy on Bed, missionary again then from the back again pulling her arm FULL pounding == Unload! My advice is Don't get the room near the window facing the road because the air con is cold, I got hard time cumming (Maybe it's just me) TAKES ABOUT +-40MINS. The Room of that place is quite OK BTW mirror on bed and sides can see expression when from behind. She mentioned that my there is quite huge and she is feeling painfull, I dunno real or not but she can't really walk properly after that. Also, I do notice 1 thing about this PRC girls that they will not French kiss you they normally only do like a patting kiss on your lips. She also mentioned from Jiang Xi.

Thanks Sifu's and Bros. Chong Safe.

Kota Kinky
12-02-11, 03:43
Sorry bro, H*T* = Hill Top and P* H* is the hotel on the hill next to Karamunsing Shopping Mall. The MP uses the name K* F* and A* X* (In Chinese).

While reading the report on the joint above LMG, I'd just realize that I haven't been to that place for quite a few years already. Don't know it still exist, as no more visible signboard. Must give it a try soon.

Kota Kinky

Turtlez
12-02-11, 04:25
Bro Bungee Man,

You'e got PM.

Thanks also for the update on the ML in D*S. Have not been there in awhile. I did take 100 quite some time back, but unsure whether she's still the same girl. Boobs are pretty nice 34Cs. She does allow some fondling and sucking if she knows you.

Bro,

Would appreciate if you can you provide some more clues as to what are the followings as I think like me, other cheongsters also have difficulty deciphering them:

1. K*F*

2. H* T*

P*H* I presumed is the hotel nearby the seafront and next to a popular seafood restaurant?

Thanks bro!

Foxdana
12-02-11, 10:00
Heard so much about D*S, no bro here ever go to K*F* They have a few branched around KK. I usually go to the one at P* H* or the H* T. Most of the ML there are from China, usually at their 20s, most at P* H* will give HJ and allow AR. 99 from China gave nice butt massage and play with yr dick from behind, after couple of visits, she let me suck her tits and a bit of fingering. No. 69 and 82 at H* T* provide HJ but will ask for RM100, I just tell them too expensive and ignore them (Do want to spoil the market) , they will eventually come down to RM50. Few weeks ago, one of them service me before going back to China (she said she will come back after CNY) , she let me fingered her until she came then direct my finger to the other hole for another round of fingering orgasm.

Hope my short report will be of use to bro here, BTW any bro here know any other number at H* T* provide happy ending? Kota Kinky out.Bro. How much is the damage for one hour massage? The one at P* Hotel is new branch, right?

VirginFuck
12-02-11, 10:53
Was in KK last week and a fren of mind intro me to this FL Melody, wow I notice her instantly be'because of her big boobs! She was a wl in BH before and now doing FL when her bf is not around. Manage to do spent about 1 hr with her as she was rushing! Go straight to bed a fuck her like long lost lover. She came twice whilst doing cowgal and I manage to shoot 2 loads in her still tight wet and juicy pussy. Ask her to drop by my room again the next day when the bf is not around.

Bosiakui
12-03-11, 19:11
Can I have the contact number?

Yysim88
12-04-11, 02:34
Can anyone help me on this K*F* and H*T*

Bungee Man
12-04-11, 10:49
Bro Bungee Man,

You'e got PM.

Thanks also for the update on the ML in D*S. Have not been there in awhile. I did take 100 quite some time back, but unsure whether she's still the same girl. Boobs are pretty nice 34Cs. She does allow some fondling and sucking if she knows you.Bro. Tutlez,

Today must be my luck day because when I went to D* S* this afternoon hoping to book No. 100, she was just finishing one customer and was outside with the OKT. I immediately asked the OHT guy whether she is No. 100, he said yes and she gave me a smile. Straight away told him I want her for 1 1/2 hours before the other cheongsters sitting there can say anything.

Straight away went to the room allocated and waited for her to come in.

Here is the FR about No. 100.

Age : She asked me to guess when I asked her. Gave a wild guess and said 27. She siad if you say it is 27 then I am 27.

Face : Agree with you that she is a 6/10.

GFE : 7/10

FK : As with almost all prc mls she don't allow except on her cheeks only.

Boobs : should be 32 (B cup) , small like those of No. 98.

Massage : 8/10 strong and good enough.

Bum : slim like the other prc mls.

HJ : 8/10 (good technique used by her to arouse you first by tickling your bums and anal area before giving you a strong and really exciting HJ.)

Damage : RM90++ for massage (1 1/2 hours) + RM50 for HJ. Actually she asked for more as tips but told her I don't want to spoil the market rate.

Bro. Turtlez,

She has been here before 2 years ago but she is not the same ml No. 38 in the previous batch of prc mls although she looks like her with her long hair up to shoulder length. Her boobs are smaller (32 or B Cup only) and not 34 as you rated earlier.

Happy mongering!

Kota Kinky
12-05-11, 09:45
I am surprise that so many don't know K* F, they have branches in Hill top, Palace Hotel, along Jln Lintas Open Uni, Airport Etc.

Their massage session priced at about rm70 for 1 hours, rm120++ for 2 hours. Like I said those at Palace Hotel usually provide good strong massage, especial the local and the Indos, and most of them do HJ too.

Kota Kinky

Turtlez
12-06-11, 01:14
Bro Bungee Man,

Thanks for informative FR. Hmmm. Looks like no. 100 might not be my no. 100. Haha. Have to go give her a try again soon. Or maybe the no. 98 or 99. Does DS still have the promo, where after a certain number of paid massages in 3 months, you will get 1 free massage?

Got to go try out K*F. I've seen it around lots but have not gone in a looooong time.

FrogHead
12-06-11, 09:42
I've tried no 101 as suggested; she's quite a looker I would say maybe 6/10 for face and massages are also ok but the batin so so only. Prefer no 9 which suck your nips while batin and allow autoroam, will try 98 when I have a chance.

Bro Bungee Man,

Thanks for informative FR. Hmmm. Looks like no. 100 might not be my no. 100. Haha. Have to go give her a try again soon. Or maybe the no. 98 or 99. Does DS still have the promo, where after a certain number of paid massages in 3 months, you will get 1 free massage?

Got to go try out K*F. I've seen it around lots but have not gone in a looooong time.

Jambo
12-06-11, 23:20
I am surprise that so many don't know K* F, they have branches in Hill top, Palace Hotel, along Jln Lintas Open Uni, Airport Etc.Yes and so we continue with the use of st*p*d a**re*i*t***s because?

Bungee Man
12-07-11, 02:25
Bro Bungee Man,

Got to go try out K*F. I've seen it around lots but have not gone in a looooong time.Bro. Turtlez,

Looks like you actually booked No. 98 judging from your FR. No. 98 also got small boobs while No. 99 got bigger ones which are nice to hold while No. 101's are slightly bigger and quite a handful!

They (D*S*) don't have any promo. At all unlike in KL. The MLs of D* S* are much sought after that there is no need for them to give any promotions since the customers are sure to go there.

MLs like Nos. 98, 99, 100 and 101 are so popular that they are so difficult to book. Some even while still working already have advanced booking even. I must say that due to the recent arrival of Nos. 100 and 101, the other MLs like Nos. 98 and 99 have improved their HJ skills and are being more GFE than before due to the competition. Some of them really asked for advice and tips on how to carry out their HJ more erotically and are willing to learn from the cheongsters.

Waiting to hear or read your FR on your visits to K* F*ng first before I also go and have a try. Which one are you going? I understand they have branches in P*l*see* H*t*l and H*l* T*p (Atas Bukit).

Bungee Man
12-07-11, 02:32
I've tried no 101 as suggested; she's quite a looker I would say maybe 6/10 for face and massages are also ok but the batin so so only. Prefer no 9 which suck your nips while batin and allow autoroam, will try 98 when I have a chance.Bro,

Like you I have also tried No. 101. As for her batin skills, she told me she is willing to learn and ask for advice on how the man likes it to be done. Gave her a few pointers actually but she says she is shy about doing it the way as suggested. I told her about how batin is done by the local MLs in Inanam and Donggongon. I agree prc MLs are still inexperienced in the batin skills compared to those from Indonesia and Thailand. One thing I noticed also about prc MLs. They are really against FK or DFK and will only allow you to kiss them on the cheeks only!

Nos. 98 is more prettier but have small boobs. Her HJ skills have improved nowadays and like No. 101, she have learnt to suck your nips while she is doing it.

Bungee Man
12-07-11, 04:37
Bro Bungee Man,

Got to go try out K*F. I've seen it around lots but have not gone in a looooong time.Bro. Turtlez,

Have set you a PM just now.

Hope to hear from you again soon!

FrogHead
12-07-11, 06:36
Tried 98 yesterday noon. She's very China looking, definitely acquired taste. Boob is <A cup with nice nips. Batin was super great and massage not bad.

SicoKK
12-07-11, 10:13
Pop by at the spa just now. Partly renovated and have new signboard. They have an array of PRCs, looks ranging from 5-8. Took a girl who was dressed in a red short dress.

Name: Ting Ting.

Origin: PRC.

Looks: 7. 5.

Boobs: 8 (34C)

Body: 7 (a little meaty, not like the skinny type)

Catbath: 8.

CBJ: 7 (CBJ was requested by me, not by her)

FJ: 8 (nice and wet)

Damage: Standard RM200.

When arrived, she kept asking me to take her for LT. Told her that another time. To her credit, she did not push after that. Catbath was excellent. Lots of licking and sucking. FJ was good too, nice and wet. She comes easily and stiffens during orgasm. Only did several positions (missionary, lotus, doggie and kneeling). Didn't complain although I took 50 minutes to cum. Haha.

There are a couple others who look pretty good. And according to OKT there, have good kungfu too.Hi, all bros and Sifu any one can show me the hint to get to this angel garden? Advance with 10x thanks!

Bungee Man
12-08-11, 09:39
Hi, all bros and Sifu any one can show me the hint to get to this angel garden? Advance with 10x thanks!I think this was the MP bro. Turtlez patronized last week. It was and still is called "HEA*TH SPA" in the Beverly Hill area except that they have done some renovations to it. It is directly on the 1st floor of the block facing the front of the Sandakan 4D betting shop. There is also an Orange outlet in the same row as the Sandakan 4D shop. There is an Indian restaurant at the corner lot of the same block where itis located. Sports ToTo is also in the same block on the ground floor.

Reuenda
12-08-11, 14:39
Bro,

Do you mind also Pm'ing me what the codes mean. I am also having a hard time deciphering them.

Bro Bungee Man,

You'e got PM.

Thanks also for the update on the ML in D*S. Have not been there in awhile. I did take 100 quite some time back, but unsure whether she's still the same girl. Boobs are pretty nice 34Cs. She does allow some fondling and sucking if she knows you.

ILikeLocal
12-08-11, 16:27
Avoid this place if you are looking for extra service. Massage was good but when it comes to extra (HJ) , the ML will asking excessive tips. Today I went to massage there and I was shock when she told me 200. 00 for the extra. I said to her 200. 00 I can have sex and all place I have been go only 50. 00 and sometimes can be lower. She said no. I tell her forget it. She try to reduce after that but I already loose my moody. Other than that if you ask the massage with the oil, it will an additional charge. I think it is absurd. No wonder this place very quite because nothing much happening. Will try soon PH and let see what they offer. By the way the ML who massage me is number 9.

Sorry bro, H*T* = Hill Top and P* H* is the hotel on the hill next to Karamunsing Shopping Mall. The MP uses the name K* F* and A* X* (In Chinese).

While reading the report on the joint above LMG, I'd just realize that I haven't been to that place for quite a few years already. Don't know it still exist, as no more visible signboard. Must give it a try soon.

Kota Kinky

Kota Kinky
12-09-11, 03:30
Sorry to hear about yr bad experience, which one did you go to? The one at Hill Top?

RM200 for extra! You must have one of those richman-look lah. Bro. From my experience. The most they asked for is RM100, but usually will come down to RM50 eventually. The "oil" you paid must be those aroma oil thing. No extra for normal massage oil.

Anyway, just thought I share some of my adventure with you guys. Sorry it didn't work out for you. Bro.

Kota Kunky

Bungee Man
12-09-11, 05:37
Sorry to hear about yr bad experience, which one did you go to? The one at Hill Top?

RM200 for extra! You must have one of those richman-look lah. Bro. From my experience. The most they asked for is RM100, but usually will come down to RM50 eventually. The "oil" you paid must be those aroma oil thing. No extra for normal massage oil.

Anyway, just thought I share some of my adventure with you guys. Sorry it didn't work out for you. Bro.

Kota KunkyI know some MLs are now asking for more than the standard rate of RM50 for HJ (Chinese New Year is coming) but brothers, let's be firm and not agree to pay more so that the damage can be maintained at RM50 or less.

Some of the more popular prc MLs in D* S* have started already asking for RM100 for HJ recently but so far have rejected them and insisted on the regular RM50 for HJ.

ImaHore
12-09-11, 06:23
I am headed to Sabah tomorrow for a week or so. I will go to Labuan first, and then on to KK. If I have time on to Gunung Kinabalu and maybe Sandakan I hope to find some fun somewhere along the way. I will report back if I have anything to tell you all! I prefer to play with the locals if I can. Pinoys and Indo are also nice. And Cina girl is my next choice! But I like them all! Haha. Wish me luck. And any advice or hints are welcome of course!

FrogHead
12-09-11, 06:48
Any brother here tried the spas inside oneborneo itselt? There is one near the Bow and Arrow shooting place and one outside near Novotel (Zouk Spa). Any good kangtau there?

ILikeLocal
12-09-11, 11:26
No worries bro. We do not know if we did not try right. Yes, the one at Hill Top.

Kota Kunky

SicoKK
12-09-11, 19:15
I think this was the MP bro. Turtlez patronized last week. It was and still is called "HEA*TH SPA" in the Beverly Hill area except that they have done some renovations to it. It is directly on the 1st floor of the block facing the front of the Sandakan 4D betting shop. There is also an Orange outlet in the same row as the Sandakan 4D shop. There is an Indian restaurant at the corner lot of the same block where itis located. Sports ToTo is also in the same block on the ground floor.Tq bro! I will send the field report, if I able to find this angel garden.

Bungee Man
12-10-11, 05:06
Tq bro! I will send the field report, if I able to find this angel garden.No problem, bro! Just send in the FR. Try looking for Ting Ting as bro. Turtlez had done earlier.

Let us know whether any other prc mls available or not.

Happy mongering!

Bungee Man
12-10-11, 05:14
Any brother here tried the spas inside oneborneo itselt? There is one near the Bow and Arrow shooting place and one outside near Novotel (Zouk Spa). Any good kangtau there?Bro,

I have only tried the Thai spa at the ground floor next to the R*B Bank.

Was massaged by a Thai ML but no ar was allowed although the thai massage was good and relaxing.

Massage was more expensive than D*S* at RM80++ per hour with no happy ending.

The tomyam ML was slim sized and can speak some English.

I think the Zouk Spa have branches elsewhere in town but sorry I haven't been to there yet.

Any bros. Been to the K*nk* Reflexology near Cititel Hotel recently?

Turtlez
12-10-11, 16:43
Yeah. The OKT there is actually D*v*the's former staff in Va*why Hotel. They do have some PRCs sometimes but not really lookers. Occasionally, they get some ok looking pinays too. Just drop by. OKTs are very friendly.

Any brother here tried the spas inside oneborneo itselt? There is one near the Bow and Arrow shooting place and one outside near Novotel (Zouk Spa). Any good kangtau there?

Alexander210
12-11-11, 18:58
No problem, bro! Just send in the FR. Try looking for Ting Ting as bro. Turtlez had done earlier.

Let us know whether any other prc mls available or not.

Happy mongering!I've been there last week. Sadly to say the place is change oleady.

Only got MILF ooo. No prc or even pinoy.

?

GGbro
12-12-11, 03:18
Good day brothers, just thought I can share some of me experiences in Tawau and Sandakan. (for info, I only look for MPs that give HJ, nothing more than that. Not looking for FJ)

Tawau:

1. Went to Dxxg Fxxg before, looks clean without any extra services.

2. Went to Sxlxr / Yxxg Gxxxg before, last time found one that gives HJ for RM50. 00, but now they have new batches of PRC came in a few months ago, and those numbers all switched already, so now I also have no idea which number gives HJ. I've tried 5 to 6 girls and so far haven't found any luck in meeting one that provides HJ.

Sandakan:

1. Went to D Nxxth Stxr Spa before, tried once in their spa, nothing special happened, just massage only. Tried once for the massagge in room, I asked the girl but she said no extra services provided, only massage.

So that's my experience, hopefully brothers can provide some update details about the situation in tawau and sandakan. Cheers!

Paul Ting
12-12-11, 14:12
Sandakan really can't find many places to cheong.

Kkmann
12-13-11, 12:09
I have been a frequent visitor to D'Showroom. It took me some effort to find it but now its my favorite. The PRCs are really satisfying to me. Last visit I got a new one. Quite nice in the looks-department. She was a bit of a fish. A bit cold compared to other PRCs I have had before. She also complained to me that my little Johnny was big and she has problem in fitting the condo. I really wonder if she is just trying to impress me?

Everyone ready for the Christmas / new year / Chinese new year season? I'm getting requests for money from everywhere. .

If Anyone Wants to know this place, It's D'Showrom Above LMG. This Field Report is almost 2 months old.

Name: Lu Lu.

Race: PRC Look like Jolin Tsai.

Height: Not very tall like Jolin Tsai also.

Looks: 9.

Boobs: A (Cheated using Push Up)

GFE: 6.

FJ: 7

CBJ / BBBJ: 6.

Damage: RM200 + 10 Tips.

She's fairly experienced to my knowledge. The usual BBBJ first (with Cap I didn't request without) then cowgirl, after that missionary, from the back when standing, then doggy on Bed, missionary again then from the back again pulling her arm FULL pounding == Unload! My advice is Don't get the room near the window facing the road because the air con is cold, I got hard time cumming (Maybe it's just me) TAKES ABOUT +-40MINS. The Room of that place is quite OK BTW mirror on bed and sides can see expression when from behind. She mentioned that my there is quite huge and she is feeling painfull, I dunno real or not but she can't really walk properly after that. Also, I do notice 1 thing about this PRC girls that they will not French kiss you they normally only do like a patting kiss on your lips. She also mentioned from Jiang Xi.

Thanks Sifu's and Bros. Chong Safe.

GGbro
12-13-11, 12:34
Sandakan really can't find many places to cheong.This is so sad. Hopefully this thread won't die and brothers will continue to contribute and share places in Sabah that can cheong!

Turtlez
12-13-11, 17:27
Haha. Interesting fact. Because I'm pretty sure that the PRCs are still around.

The place has been renovated. And the same dino local / Pinay MLs are there. But the PRCs are also around. Did you guys talked to the Bald OKT?

I've been there last week. Sadly to say the place is change oleady.

Only got MILF ooo. No prc or even pinoy.

?

Alexander210
12-14-11, 11:28
Haha. Interesting fact. Because I'm pretty sure that the PRCs are still around.

The place has been renovated. And the same dino local / Pinay MLs are there. But the PRCs are also around. Did you guys talked to the Bald OKT?Yesss. Hehe. Sorry bro. I just went tha mp just now. (cepat2 online just want to share) haha.

Ok. Gt 3 PRC only for today. The rest donno bcoz only aunty yang jaga that time.

This is the result

Name : xiao xue (if I'm not mistaken)

Race: PRC

Height: short. 150 mybe?

Looks: 4/10.

Boobs: see not bad.

GFE: 2 very poor. Not good oo.

FJ: 4.

CBJ / BBBJ: 4.

Damage: RM200

Hopefully the mp will provide more ML. Just like 4 years ago. Haha (still remember the cina girl is from Tawau.)

FuckRanger
12-14-11, 13:42
Happen to be in Tawau last month. 2nd visit. 1st a total failure.

Was try looking for Massage centre and Saloon that provide extra service. After so many walk in and asking, finally got tired and come back to my hotel. Ask the reception counter. Got any massage centre nearby. She said, don't know, just recently working there. But she suggest to ask the room service lady. I thought she made funny out of me. But then I just go to the cleaner lady's room and ask politely. And reply, whether I want real massage or extra. Is said possibly both.

Happen that she had few number of girl, and made a few call.

Minutes later, one nice looking young girl, come in and was introduce to me. Very polite girl.

Race: Indon from Surabaya.

Face: 8. 5/10.

Body: 8. 5/10.

Boobs: very teenage looking boobs, firm, pink nipple. OMG. In heaven.

Ass: 9/10.

VG : clean, a bit hairy, nice healthy looking pinkish oyster look a like.

GFE: 9. 5/10. Is this real?

BBBJ: denied. I respect her decision after the way she treat me.

FJ: 6/10. Sure really inexperience one. But me myself was enjoyed with missionary, doggy, lotus. Etc.

She gave light massage before FJ, then massage again, body and foot. Then another FJ. This time even longer. Then massage with extra time over my head (real head).

Actually I asked her to stay overnight, at first she agree, but after receiving few call, she say have to go to her employer home. Just happen she was in town on that day (Monday afternoon, end of month, public holiday I think). She work as babysitter / maid. And seriously part timer only for this extra service. Her salary is only around RM300 / month. She refuse to gave her number.

Damage: rm150 + RM 50 for 2nd FJ / tip.

This will definitely be my target hotel on next visit to Tawau, as long as the so called 'OKT' cleaner still working there.

My extra effort on that day finally pay off.

LycraMan
12-15-11, 04:57
I want to have a try the PRC girls. May I know to get a contact. Please help!

Please PM me as I have just subscribed as a paid member.

I have been a frequent visitor to D'Showroom. It took me some effort to find it but now its my favorite. The PRCs are really satisfying to me. Last visit I got a new one. Quite nice in the looks-department. She was a bit of a fish. A bit cold compared to other PRCs I have had before. She also complained to me that my little Johnny was big and she has problem in fitting the condo. I really wonder if she is just trying to impress me?

Everyone ready for the Christmas / new year / Chinese new year season? I'm getting requests for money from everywhere.

Kkmann
12-15-11, 08:47
Sorry bro, I don't have PM service. The address has been explained many times before. Near Nissan showroom, Bandaraya.

Smell the pussy and catch them. Hahaha.

I want to have a try the PRC girls. May I know to get a contact. Please help!

Please PM me as I have just subscribed as a paid member.

LycraMan
12-15-11, 16:20
Thanks Kkmann. Very kind of you.

Sorry bro, I don't have PM service. The address has been explained many times before. Near Nissan showroom, Bandaraya.

Smell the pussy and catch them. Hahaha.

ILikeLocal
12-16-11, 14:23
I think this MP not only offering HJ but FJ. I was there last night, offered full package for 150. 00 but I reject politely. I said to her next time and definitely look for her. I'm not sure if all ML will do the FJ. Age range between 25-30. Body good and face average. Forgot to ask her name but she keep calling me "sayang" during massage. Anyone brothers out there have try this place. By the way ML mostly Pinoy. Out call ML also available. I saw once thread about this place from one of our brothers.

Kevin82
12-17-11, 13:54
To all hunting bro,

I will stay at grand borneo hotel soon, I hope the bro here can help me. Zouk spa I went before got massage & PRC too. But I not try the PRC price. Beside that any MP place nearer? Or any spa got extra?

Happy Hunting,

Turtlez
12-18-11, 10:27
Another method of location reporting. However, some of us are not exactly fluent with the use of a GPS. Any other clues on the location?

Thanks

I think this MP not only offering HJ but FJ. I was there last night, offered full package for 150. 00 but I reject politely. I said to her next time and definitely look for her. I'm not sure if all ML will do the FJ. Age range between 25-30. Body good and face average. Forgot to ask her name but she keep calling me "sayang" during massage. Anyone brothers out there have try this place. By the way ML mostly Pinoy. Out call ML also available. I saw once thread about this place from one of our brothers.

Kkmann
12-18-11, 11:17
Dear friend, can you please be more specific about the place? Give the reference of the post, atleast, from where you got the address, otherwise I am lost. Thanks.

Sometime back I also met a pinay ML who was calling me "sayang", her name was "Geraldine", but I heard she has gone back, is she the one?

Horny Dogo
12-18-11, 14:52
I think this MP not only offering HJ but FJ. I was there last night, offered full package for 150. 00 but I reject politely. I said to her next time and definitely look for her. I'm not sure if all ML will do the FJ. Age range between 25-30. Body good and face average. Forgot to ask her name but she keep calling me "sayang" during massage. Anyone brothers out there have try this place. By the way ML mostly Pinoy. Out call ML also available. I saw once thread about this place from one of our brothers.Went to this location using my gps. Are you sure you get the correct coordinate? Because last time I check this place is a housing area with several taska nearby.

Was ready to hunt but ended up go back home. Huhuhu

ILikeLocal
12-19-11, 11:37
My apologizes, my GPS might be wrongly transmitted data. That place located just next to Wisma B*A. Next to Wisma B*A previously GSC movie before moving to Suria Sabah shopping complex. The MP itself is on ground floor. None other MP in this area. Hope this hint can help everyone.

Went to this location using my gps. Are you sure you get the correct coordinate? Because last time I check this place is a housing area with several taska nearby.

Was ready to hunt but ended up go back home. Huhuhu

FrogHead
12-20-11, 02:11
Went to ds a couple of days ago. Had a nice session with 98. Superb skills. Love it. Got any other nice ones to recommend?

Bungee Man
12-20-11, 14:59
Went to ds a couple of days ago. Had a nice session with 98. Superb skills. Love it. Got any other nice ones to recommend?Bro,

It depends what you mean by any other nice ones?

If you mean those that allows autoroaming then Nos. 99, 100 and 101 are recommended. In fact all the MLs there allow autoroaming once you are familiar with them already. It depends on how far they allow your hands to venture that's all. No. 98 is my favourite inspite of her small boobs as she allows me to autoroam everywhere. The others like No. 99 and 101 have bigger boobs (35 and 36) which, if you are a boobs man, you will find them a handful and nice to hold! As for GFE, I find No. 98 is better a bit although the others also have good GFEs.

It is very competitive now amongst the MLs at D* S* since the recent arrivals of Nos. 100 and 101 so the others have upgraded their massage and HJ techniques to retain their usual customers.

Horny Dogo
12-20-11, 15:21
My apologizes, my GPS might be wrongly transmitted data. That place located just next to Wisma B*A. Next to Wisma B*A previously GSC movie before moving to Suria Sabah shopping complex. The MP itself is on ground floor. None other MP in this area. Hope this hint can help everyone.I think I know the place. It is K. K*nk, right? Went to that place a few months ago. Didn't see any cute ML. Only Dino.

Not sure if now have new young MLs working there.

Bariaking
12-20-11, 16:41
To all hunting bro,

I will stay at grand borneo hotel soon, I hope the bro here can help me. Zouk spa I went before got massage & PRC too. But I not try the PRC price. Beside that any MP place nearer? Or any spa got extra?

Happy Hunting, Try the MONT SPA in 1B.

Bariaking
12-20-11, 16:46
Happen to be in Tawau last month. 2nd visit. 1st a total failure.

Was try looking for Massage centre and Saloon that provide extra service. After so many walk in and asking, finally got tired and come back to my hotel. Ask the reception counter. Got any massage centre nearby. She said, don't know, just recently working there. But she suggest to ask the room service lady. I thought she made funny out of me. But then I just go to the cleaner lady's room and ask politely. And reply, whether I want real massage or extra. Is said possibly both.

Happen that she had few number of girl, and made a few call.

Minutes later, one nice looking young girl, come in and was introduce to me. Very polite girl.

Race: Indon from Surabaya.

Face: 8. 5/10.

Body: 8. 5/10.

Boobs: very teenage looking boobs, firm, pink nipple. OMG. In heaven.

Ass: 9/10.

VG : clean, a bit hairy, nice healthy looking pinkish oyster look a like.

GFE: 9. 5/10. Is this real?

BBBJ: denied. I respect her decision after the way she treat me.

FJ: 6/10. Sure really inexperience one. But me myself was enjoyed with missionary, doggy, lotus. Etc.

She gave light massage before FJ, then massage again, body and foot. Then another FJ. This time even longer. Then massage with extra time over my head (real head).

Actually I asked her to stay overnight, at first she agree, but after receiving few call, she say have to go to her employer home. Just happen she was in town on that day (Monday afternoon, end of month, public holiday I think). She work as babysitter / maid. And seriously part timer only for this extra service. Her salary is only around RM300 / month. She refuse to gave her number.

Damage: rm150 + RM 50 for 2nd FJ / tip.

This will definitely be my target hotel on next visit to Tawau, as long as the so called 'OKT' cleaner still working there.

My extra effort on that day finally pay off.Brother,

Care to PM me the Hotel that you stayed?

BK

Turtlez
12-20-11, 19:18
Met up with a PRC FL near water village taxi stand. There were a couple at the coffee shop but this one smiled, and looked decent. She speaks Mandarin unlike PRCs and also some English (said that she went to college in Beijing). Deed was done in a nearby hotel.

Name: Eileen (yup. Even spelled it out for me)

Body: 8 (tall. 168cm maybe. Slim. Some birds tattoo at the stomach area)

Boobs: 34C (fake though, hard and non-bouncy. But nicely shaped)

CBJ: 8 (requested CBJ. She licked her way with the condom down my cock. And also deep throat. Session was quite long)

FJ: 9 (multiple positions)

Damage: RM120.

Started off with cowgirl, after which she was really really wet. Got to get her past the 5 minutes plus of pumping before she became really wet. And when she had that far-away dreamy eyes, her pussy seem to be flooding my balls and even the sheets. Switched over to missionary. And she came at least twice, from the contractions of the pussy muscles and also the wetness. I could swear that she was a squirter. At that point, she even was willing to french kiss but I let her lick my earlobes. Lotus saw her calling me "lao gong". And asking me to cum with her. Finally released. And we just stayed in that position for about a minute or so. Total time: about 45 minutes of pure bliss.

Lovely wet girl. Will be here for another 2 weeks before going off to Shenzhen and back again in Feb. And a steal at RM120.

Toyoki
12-21-11, 01:30
I think I know the place. It is K. K*nk, right? Went to that place a few months ago. Didn't see any cute ML. Only Dino.

Not sure if now have new young MLs working there.Went to this joint recently, Dino only le. Mayb not the right timing.

Massage wise not so Gd. Prefer DS. Mz try 101 since so much credit given to her.

Cheers

Kuchinglan
12-21-11, 11:33
Met up with a PRC FL near water village taxi stand. There were a couple at the coffee shop but this one smiled, and looked decent. She speaks Mandarin unlike PRCs and also some English (said that she went to college in Beijing). Deed was done in a nearby hotel.

CBJ: 8 (requested CBJ. She licked her way with the condom down my cock. And also deep throat. Session was quite long)

Started off with cowgirl, after which she was really really wet. Got to get her past the 5 minutes plus of pumping before she became really wet. And when she had that far-away dreamy eyes, her pussy seem to be flooding my balls and even the sheets. Switched over to missionary. And she came at least twice, from the contractions of the pussy muscles and also the wetness. I could swear that she was a squirter. At that point, she even was willing to french kiss but I let her lick my earlobes. Lotus saw her calling me "lao gong". And asking me to cum with her. Finally released. And we just stayed in that position for about a minute or so. Total time: about 45 minutes of pure bliss.

Lovely wet girl. Will be here for another 2 weeks before going off to Shenzhen and back again in Feb. And a steal at RM120.Dear Bro, As I will be in KK in two weeks time, do you have the phone contact? Would you might to share the contact with me via PM. Thanks in advance.

Kondom Battery
12-27-11, 02:57
Hi, newbie here.

Merry Christmas.

Anyway, does anyone have a FR on Mont Spa in 1b?

YnotYnot
12-27-11, 06:41
Hi to all,

New to this forum.

Going to go to kota kinabalu for a few days soon.

Any advise on where to get some action?

Thanks in advance

Turtlez
12-30-11, 08:17
To all the new members. Who are coming or in Sabah. Please RTFF. Kindly refrain from posting that you're coming and request for advise on places of interest or action. The thread is full of information. Take the time to read, and not just post and request.

I speak for myself (and possibly some senior members) who are pretty irritated at the sight of people asking for advice when there are so much info here. However, kudos to some of the regular members who read, understand, visit the places and report later.

Just my 2 cents. And. Have a great cheonging 2012.

Hi to all,

New to this forum.

Thanks in advance

PandaLoop
12-30-11, 08:31
YnotYnot.

Hi to all,

New to this forum.

Thanks in advance.

-

Well obviously there are MLs you can hunt around. Forum is really busy with Drag*and St*are recently so go check it out. Here's my FR on my D& St*are trip.

Gone there 2 weeks back. Dint read forum at the time so I dint know to choose 98, 100, 101 etc.

Took a random one but from forum description, I think she is 101. Went in, standard massage and chat. She did ask me about this forum as a previous punter must have told her why everyone knows what number to pick. I layan her by telling her I will give her the website after our session.

Anyways, after the massaging my back, and before asking me to flip around, she ask me if I wanted happy ending by flickering her fingernails around my balls region. I don't know about you guys, flickering my buttons like that is not asking, its more like. I KNOW YOU WANT IT! Statement. On with it.

I dint ask her how much it will cost me. I gave her RM50 after and left. Overall it was very satisfying.

Until my next adventure.

Turtlez
12-31-11, 02:45
Mr. PandaLoop. Well done. That's what I call a contribution, not just asking for numbers and advice on places. Keep it up and happy cheonging. You could also try Z*you H*I (near New Wong Kwok Restaurant, Bundusan) , or H*lth S*a at Beverly Hills. Not sure about the stocks at Showroom nowadays.

YnotYnot.

Hi to all,

New to this forum.

Thanks in advance.

-

Well obviously there are MLs you can hunt around. Forum is really busy with Drag*and St*are recently so go check it out. Here's my FR on my D& St*are trip.

Gone there 2 weeks back. Dint read forum at the time so I dint know to choose 98, 100, 101 etc.

Took a random one but from forum description, I think she is 101. Went in, standard massage and chat. She did ask me about this forum as a previous punter must have told her why everyone knows what number to pick. I layan her by telling her I will give her the website after our session.

Anyways, after the massaging my back, and before asking me to flip around, she ask me if I wanted happy ending by flickering her fingernails around my balls region. I don't know about you guys, flickering my buttons like that is not asking, its more like. I KNOW YOU WANT IT! Statement. On with it.

I dint ask her how much it will cost me. I gave her RM50 after and left. Overall it was very satisfying.

Until my next adventure.

Trence94
01-01-12, 01:25
Bro can you PM me her contact too? I will be in KK when Feb thanks alot.

Lovely wet girl. Will be here for another 2 weeks before going off to Shenzhen and back again in Feb. And a steal at RM120.

KK Devil
01-02-12, 08:06
Dear Bro, would you mind to PM me her contact also?

Thanks in advance

Kkmann
01-03-12, 07:03
Dear friends, best wishes for 2012. Hope we get lots of opportunities for cheonging. Just to update, there is some update of stock at D'Saloon. Will add FR later.

Ironmen
01-03-12, 15:38
Dear friends, best wishes for 2012. Hope we get lots of opportunities for cheonging. Just to update, there is some update of stock at D'Saloon. Will add FR later.Best wishes all bros in this forum. Would like to update new branch (putxxxhxn) , nearby kepayan having hot sexy ML. Fresh. But not so well experience. But may be is my luck, notice got at least 4 new face. Going to gv try one by one. Hehe!

Alexander210
01-03-12, 19:53
Mr. PandaLoop. Well done. That's what I call a contribution, not just asking for numbers and advice on places. Keep it up and happy cheonging. You could also try Z*you H*I (near New Wong Kwok Restaurant, Bundusan) , or H*lth S*a at Beverly Hills. Not sure about the stocks at Showroom nowadays.Bro. I've been to Z*ou H*I today.

I donno whre is the mistake. I didn't receive any speceial service from the ML.

Name. Cxxntix.

Age. 25.

Race. Filipin.

Massage. Make me sleep, so good.

HJ. No, normal massage.

Dey oso got prc, but I'm not interested bcoz owez go to DS last few month, so need to change lor. Ahha.

Any advice how I can get the extra servc?

P. S oledy got the ML phone.

Kkmann
01-04-12, 06:10
Bro, can you explain address better?

Best wishes all bros in this forum. Would like to update new branch (putxxxhxn) , nearby kepayan having hot sexy ML. Fresh. But not so well experience. But may be is my luck, notice got at least 4 new face. Going to gv try one by one. Hehe!

Ironmen
01-04-12, 09:18
Bro, can you explain address better?From By pass doggongon (penampang) to traffic light. Left to airport. Right to lido. Direct to kk, you need to pass by one round bou, U turn back, then you wil notice a shell station at left hand side. Go further you will see a new shoplot at front. Bingo. There is it.

Happy hunting 2012!

Kkmann
01-04-12, 23:07
Thanks Bro Ironmen, will sample that & share soon.

From By pass doggongon (penampang) to traffic light. Left to airport. Right to lido. Direct to kk, you need to pass by one round bou, U turn back, then you wil notice a shell station at left hand side. Go further you will see a new shoplot at front. Bingo. There is it.

Happy hunting 2012!

ILikeLocal
01-05-12, 12:03
I am so free today, so rather than doing nothing, I went to check it out this place. It is close to my neighborhood. When I climbed the staircase, so many eyes looking at me from the Malay restaurant opposite the massage place. I feel not comfortable but just pretend they are not there. Who cares anyway.

Name: L*A.

Race : Local.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 5/10.

Massage : 7/10.

Batin : 7/10.

AR : No.

Extra : No.

Damage: MYR90. 00 (1 hour body massage 30 minutes batin)

Bro Ironmen, the hot ML you mention do you know her name. Basically they only have four permanent workers which wearing uniform, without uniform may be freelance or when needed due to full house. When I paying at the counter, the girl so hot and sexy. I feel wants to kiss her sexy lips. They have picture ML on the wall next to counter. Next time maybe try M*Y. Anyone know who is hotter in this MP so far.

KK Devil
01-06-12, 20:00
Was driving in Water Village and came across a student FL.

Name: *

Race: Mix Malay from KL / Sabah.

Pick-up: Water Village Orange...Bro, please PM me contact. Will promise to post FR.

Thanks

===============================================

Greetings

KK Devil,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Ironmen
01-07-12, 04:53
I am so free today, so rather than doing nothing, I went to check it out this place. It is close to my neighborhood. When I climbed the staircase, so many eyes looking at me from the Malay restaurant opposite the massage place. I feel not comfortable but just pretend they are not there. Who cares anyway.

Bro Ironmen, the hot ML you mention do you know her name. Basically they only have four permanent workers which wearing uniform, without uniform may be freelance or when needed due to full house. When I paying at the counter, the girl so hot and sexy. I feel wants to kiss her sexy lips. They have picture ML on the wall next to counter. Next time maybe try M*Y. Anyone know who is hotter in this MP so far.I forgot name sound like bibie. Or mimie. But. Not in uniform. May be as you say is freelance. Or etc. Sexy lips gal. I did saw her before in inanam. (shld be the same gal). She do offer "xtra" if you "fren" with her. I get to know her before, if she is the same person tht you refer to.

John Mickey
01-09-12, 01:47

Bro Ironmen, the hot ML you mention do you know her name. Basically they only have four permanent workers which wearing uniform, without uniform may be freelance or when needed due to full house. When I paying at the counter, the girl so hot and sexy. I feel wants to kiss her sexy lips. They have picture ML on the wall next to counter. Next time maybe try M*Y. Anyone know who is hotter in this MP so far.I went there and mgs by a old hag. LOL. Saw the picture infont the counter then only know there SYT, Angle and Molly is the best in the picture. You guyz have to try them out.

Toyoki
01-09-12, 04:24
Been driving around the place but cannot find any precious gem there.

Any recommendations and suggestion to locate the gems?

JustinChung
01-09-12, 09:04
Went there on Sunday.

Name: L*S.

Face: 6. 5/10.

Body: 6/10.

Damage: MYR120. 00 (1. 5 hour body massage 30 minutes batin)

Pretend accidently touch her bxxbs using my knees many times, she don't mind at all. She's a bit naughty.

JustinChung
01-09-12, 11:36
Any chances if I could get the number too? Please PM me.

Was driving in Water Village and came across a student FL.

Pick-up: Water Village Orange.

Hotel: Tourist Hotel Bandaran or Valley Hotel.

Looks: 8.

Boobs: A.

Catbath: 6.

FJ: 8 (really tight pussy)

CBJ / BBBJ: 7.

Damage: RM120 + 50 (room at Valley Hotel)

She's fairly inexperience, which was confirmed by the extremely tight pussy. It's like fucking a nice gf. Treat her nice and she will reciprocate. She mentioned that she has another friend who is also in the business.

Will exchange numbers with senior members via PM, or with senior bros who've dealt with me before.

Thanks

Bremans
01-09-12, 14:44
This is my 2nd visit, but 1st time to post report.

Choose random ML and #9 shows up.

Name : Don't ask.

Face : 6/10.

Body : 6/10.

Boobs : Firm 32 cup C.

Massage : 8/10.

HJ : 6/10 (nothng special)

AR : with pay.

She offered RM100 for HJ with AR which I refused to agree, however I counter offer RM50. Take it or leave it, without much choice she agreed. (Damage RM68 plus HJ RM50=RM118)

FrogHead
01-10-12, 06:45
Plan to visit DS again for 98. How's 99? Any good? Plan to try 99 soon but I head people say 99 not as pretty as 98.

Bungee Man
01-10-12, 10:08
Plan to visit DS again for 98. How's 99? Any good? Plan to try 99 soon but I head people say 99 not as pretty as 98.Bro,

As someone who used to frequent D* S, I can only quote here based on my actual experience regarding No. 98 and 99 and the others as well.

You are right to say 98 is more prettier than 99. The prc mls of D* D* come from different parts of China which in some way explained how they look.

99 is from Chengdu, Sichuan Province so she has this Northern Chinese features while 98 is from Hubei, Wuhan so she has the Hubei sort of look.

Off-hand 98 looks more prettier with what people normally called the "China Doll" look but 99 has bigger and firmer boobs (34 or 35) while 98 has small soft boobs (31).

If you are a boobs man, then 99's boobs will be quite a handful.

GFE wise, both have good GFE (8/10). Both allows auto roaming once they are used to you. Both gives good and relaxing massage which is one of the

Reason I usually booked them. Both are always busy so sometimes you will have to wait for your turn if they are both busy. Some brothers booked them.

For more than 1 hour at a time so if you really can't wait for either of them, the other option will be Nos. 100 or 101.

100 and 101 came later to D* S* but like 98 and 99, both are also very busy. GFE of both of them are also good. 100 have been here before 2 years ago

While 101 is a first-timer here. If you have been following this Sabah Forum, you will know that both give good HJ with some special exotic techniques.

Both also allows autoroaming and all the prc mls there allows autoroaming with the expectation of getting a tip for allowing you to do so.

Damage in all cases is RM50 for the happy ending so please don't spoil the market by giving more unless you are very happy with the service.

Hoping to hear about you again after your next visit!

SicoKK
01-10-12, 15:37
Hi Bros,

Try to check the stock at Sa*ah He*be mp, near restaurant 2*2* at Damai, there are new arrival of few PRCs, AR, HJ are available, standard damage.

Kkmann
01-11-12, 09:02
Hi Bros, what do you prefer: FJ or HJ?

Hihi

JustinChung
01-11-12, 13:49

HihiUmnnn. Choose HJ

SicoKK
01-11-12, 15:07

HihiOf course Fj, thats why I always follow this forum, after the info from all the bros in this forum, I manage to find two places that provide this kind of service. As all bros know D showroom and the H*al*h Sp, but I still looking forward for Zh* H. This I really not know where is it although I read again and again the info from this forum. However I hope someone can give more hint to Zh* H* and help me to locate it. Actually I prefer freelance or any OKT that can bring over directly to my place, and this is more discrete. Finally Fj is the best! Ha! Ha!

SicoKK
01-11-12, 15:13

HihiFj is the best, thats why I always follow this forum to help me to locate the angel garden. Finally with the help of all bros in this forum I had found D showroom and He*th Sp. Thanks all Bros! I still looking for the Zh* H, I really no idea where is it? Any one can help me? Of course any good stock or new arrival in these places, I will info as soon as possible.

Toyoki
01-12-12, 02:38
I personally prefer BJ. Then FJ

Alexander210
01-12-12, 06:32

HihiBoth. HJ and FJ. Yang penting bayar. Hhahahaha

Ironmen
01-12-12, 09:48
Fj is the best, thats why I always follow this forum to help me to locate the angel garden. Finally with the help of all bros in this forum I had found D showroom and He*th Sp. Thanks all Bros! I still looking for the Zh* H, I really no idea where is it? Any one can help me? Of course any good stock or new arrival in these places, I will info as soon as possible.Bro, Wer is the He*th Sp. ? Mind to share? Any hint?

Zh* H. Which is locate at wong kwok Go kart (now no more.) there only few lot of shop lot, not difficult to locate.

Hint. There was a pub or bar in same row of shop. Some more ZH* H. The signboard so big. Tht you canot miss la.

Turtlez
01-12-12, 16:49
Haha. Good point SicoKK. But depending on the girl, and the atmosphere, BJ or HJ and be as sensual and rewarding as FJ.

Anyway, ZH. As you probably guessed. Is a city in Mainland China. However, in KK, you can find it in Bandar Penampang Baru. To find it, you should enjoy Go-karting and dinner at New Wong Kwok Restaurant.

Enjoy and provide FRs when done. Thread seem a little bare. Will be back in KK soon. And will update once I start mongering again.

Of course Fj, thats why I always follow this forum, after the info from all the bros in this forum, I manage to find two places that provide this kind of service. As all bros know D showroom and the H*al*h Sp, but I still looking forward for Zh* H. This I really not know where is it although I read again and again the info from this forum. However I hope someone can give more hint to Zh* H* and help me to locate it. Actually I prefer freelance or any OKT that can bring over directly to my place, and this is more discrete. Finally Fj is the best! Ha! Ha!

ILikeLocal
01-12-12, 18:27
Between this three places, I would say, Z*H*I is best, second Showroom and third H*a*h S*a. Anyone know other than this place.

Kkmann
01-12-12, 21:46
You can add D'Saloon, Water Village, Fire Centre, Prom*H and FLs. The poll is still undecided bros!

Between this three places, I would say, Z*H*I is best, second Showroom and third H*a*h S*a. Anyone know other than this place.

Kkmann
01-12-12, 21:51
Ofcourse add D*Star and others.

You can add D'Saloon, Water Village, Fire Centre, Prom*H and FLs. The poll is still undecided bros!

FrogHead
01-13-12, 00:42
Was at DS yesterday noon. Enjoyed a sensual special BJ. Wakakakakka

SuperKC
01-13-12, 07:17
New to this forum. Have been to H*S* and Z*H* long time ago and sounded like lots of changes after reading all the thread. Nice work for updating around here.

Thanks all

Ironmen
01-13-12, 11:48
Was at DS yesterday noon. Enjoyed a sensual special BJ. WakakakakkaBro. Any hints of which no. Was giving this special. Would like to try!

Thanks is advance.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to All!

Horny Dogo
01-13-12, 14:20
I went to D* S* this afternoon. Booked no 98. I was suprised that she did BBBJ to me. She did offered me for FJ only if I bring CD. But sadly I didn't bring any. Hahahaha.

Damage: RM100

ILikeLocal
01-14-12, 17:10
Not all of us like to be massaged by MILF, but if the MILF is very pretty and hot, how can we reject her. Today I was massaged by hot and sexy MILF. She so beautiful, she has three kids and divorced three years ago. Her age I would not say, but I reckon late 30s. Her massages were very good. Once you are ready for HJ, you are welcome to explore her body. My hands were up her skirt. She cum twice and moaning softly. I was asking her for second round if I blow my load early which she seems like it and give me sweet smile. But how can I forgot ask her name.

ExtraTimes
01-14-12, 19:01
Hello, bro I am new her. And gong xi fa chai every one.

Kkmann
01-15-12, 00:54
Welcome here bro. Gong xi fa cai and happy endings always.

Hello, bro I am new her. And gong xi fa chai every one.

ExtraTimes
01-15-12, 02:36
Welcome here bro. Gong xi fa cai and happy endings always.Bro do you have any I idea searching young kadazan?

Can I have any direction?

JustinChung
01-15-12, 15:28
I went to D* S* this afternoon. Booked no 98. I was suprised that she did BBBJ to me. She did offered me for FJ only if I bring CD. But sadly I didn't bring any. Hahahaha.

Damage: RM100Wow! Lucky you! Did she use warm tea?

JustinChung
01-15-12, 15:30
Ofcourse add D*Star and others.Add two more. C*z* and there's one in Kelombong, forgot the name. Upstair shoplots.

Toyoki
01-15-12, 17:50
The other nite try DS no. 98. The massage was ok only when comparing to no. 6. Boobs wise is indeed small. But she looks much much better than 99 though.

While having my didi kena raba raba. I asked her to BJ, surprisingly she agree but charge me $100, then I requested CIM but she refuse so I decline. Later I persuade her to FJ. She said next time when bit familiar with me only then do. Well, don no how much she will ask for. But I would rather go for Nissan showroom.

BTW, where is this penampang baru MILF? Wona try!

Cheers bro

Silvester79
01-16-12, 01:27
The other nite try DS no. 98. The massage was ok only when comparing to no. 6. Boobs wise is indeed small. But she looks much much better than 99 though.

While having my didi kena raba raba. I asked her to BJ, surprisingly she agree but charge me $100, then I requested CIM but she refuse so I decline. Later I persuade her to FJ. She said next time when bit familiar with me only then do. Well, don no how much she will ask for. But I would rather go for Nissan showroom.

Cheers broI think the price fj won't cheap either. May be around rm200?

FrogHead
01-16-12, 02:44
98 always use warm tea. You can get her to FJ if you have condom. She is very wet.

Horny Dogo
01-16-12, 05:23
Wow! Lucky you! Did she use warm tea?Yes, she did. It was a totally new kind of feeling to have a warm mouth sucking your cock.

Kkmann
01-16-12, 07:57
Sorry no idea. Maybe try Penampang Baru / Donggongon.

Bro do you have any I idea searching young kadazan?

Can I have any direction?

Kkmann
01-16-12, 07:59
That's the treat you get at D'showroom. Hihi.

Wow! Lucky you! Did she use warm tea?

ExtraTimes
01-16-12, 08:18
Sorry no idea. Maybe try Penampang Baru / Donggongon.Anyway thanks alot bro. Maybe it difficult abit.

JustinChung
01-16-12, 13:35
Yes, she did. It was a totally new kind of feeling to have a warm mouth sucking your cock.Yeah! I know what you mean! New feeling. New experience

JustinChung
01-16-12, 13:45
98 always use warm tea. You can get her to FJ if you have condom. She is very wet.98 told me not to tell anyone in the internet. After reading through this forum, guess everyone knows already, hehehe. She asked me why you choose this number, did anybody tell me this, and I told her that I simply pick the number be'cause this number is a good number. Qui Fat sounds like " having rich for a long time ". Hehehehe

Kkmann
01-16-12, 23:31
Thought this might help.

Bungee Man
01-17-12, 03:05

Cheers broHi bro,

Need to ask you a few things about No. 98 as I always book her for massage and happy ending (HJ).

1. How do you asked her for a BJ? I always asked her but she always replied she is scared to do it in the room for fear that.

The lady boss catch her doing it and back to China for!

2. As for FJ, she also tell me the same reply. Possible only after she is familiar with me. I can say I am now familiar with her already.

Since after booking her a few times already, she allows me to auto roam her body everywhere (breasts, pussy, etc.) and kiss her small boobs as well.

Recently I did asked her for FJ, she says okay but have to do it outside in a hotel far away from Dragon Star location. As for how much, I don't know.

Whether she was serious at that time when she mentioned RM400. I told her it is too expensive for ST (she have only 3 hours to spare at the most.

To go to the hotel with you) but she refused to go do down on the price.

This Chinese New Year's 1st day (23rd and 24th January) Dragon Star may be closed for 2 days and she told me she is available for FJ outside.

If I can get her for FJ on either one of these 2 days, will pm you what happened and how much is it for FJ with her outside. If you can have FJ with.

Her, please pm me also.

Happy Cheonging!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Bungee Man
01-17-12, 03:06

Cheers broBro. Toyoki,

Have given you a PM.

Handsome7
01-17-12, 04:07
Good morning all bros here. I am new here. Anybody knows any good masseurs in Sandakan, lahad dato and tawau? I wish to try good HJ and BJ. I am going to Sandakan in Chinese New year. And lahad datu and also tawau.

My friend told me most of them not doing HJ if we don't know their numbers or nickname. Please advise.

Thank you all in advance.

Toyoki
01-17-12, 16:03
Haven't receive your pm yet.

BTW, it was my 1st time taking 98, Jz sweet talk a bit then you can pretend stupid and ask her loh. Maybe CNY coming soon, so they need money badly. .

Anyway, you can try sweet talk her somemore, I think can get what you won. Gd luck hunting.

Bungee Man
01-18-12, 01:16

BTW, it was my 1st time taking 98, Jz sweet talk a bit then you can pretend stupid and ask her loh. Maybe CNY coming soon, so they need money badly. .

Anyway, you can try sweet talk her somemore, I think can get what you won. Gd luck hunting.Sorry bro, actually what I have put out here in the forum was supposed to be my pm to you but somehow I made a mistake by not sending it as a pm to you privately and it came all out in the forum.

Anyway thanks for the advice here. Will try sweet talking to her some more but like you say, the bottom line is still the damage ($$) one is prepared to pay. For me, RM400 it is better to go to the Nissan showroom like what othe other bros. KK Man and Turtlez have suggested. That way you can go 2 times instead just once.

Thanks again bro.

Silvester79
01-18-12, 03:50

BTW, it was my 1st time taking 98, Jz sweet talk a bit then you can pretend stupid and ask her loh. Maybe CNY coming soon, so they need money badly.

Anyway, you can try sweet talk her somemore, I think can get what you won. Gd luck hunting.Ya, another factor is their lady boss went oversea Liao.

Horny Dogo
01-18-12, 08:47
Bro. I've been to Z*ou H*I today.

I donno whre is the mistake. I didn't receive any speceial service from the ML.

Name. Cxxntix.

Age. 25.

Race. Filipin.

Massage. Make me sleep, so good.

HJ. No, normal massage.

Dey oso got prc, but I'm not interested bcoz owez go to DS last few month, so need to change lor. Ahha.

Any advice how I can get the extra servc?

P. S oledy got the ML phone.She is my favorite ml, and she is local. But not sabahan. She is iban.

Horny Dogo
01-18-12, 08:56
Hi cheongster, want to ask where these two place referring to the same place? Confused already.

I know one of it is above Nissan.

Horny Dogo
01-18-12, 09:07
Here is the info from my previous hunting activity.

D* S*. Star City.

All PRC.

HJ, AR, BBBJ (no 98)

D' T*ch. Api Api.

Local.

HJ.

K K*nk*. Asia City.

HJ, Dino.

S*be*h H*rbs. Damai.

PRC.

HJ, AR, B2B.

V*ll*why H*t*l. Bandaran.

Pinoy, PRC.

Massage + FJ.

R*k*Road* Saloon. Bandaran.

Pinoy.

FJ.

Zh* H*. Penampang Baru.

PRC : FJ.

Pinoy, local, thai : Massage + HJ.

L*v*nd*are. Penampang Baru.

Local : HJ.

H*th Sp*. Beverly Hill.

PRC : FJ.

L*g*nd. Kolombong (Now CLOSED dunno why)

PRC, Pinoy : FJ.

And many more.

ILikeLocal
01-18-12, 18:25
I usually choose ML but this time I let the cashier choose for me. During massage I tried to have conversation with her but she remained silent. I think this is not good sign for me which is true there is no happy ending even though I tried to convince her that this is not the first time I coming here. I told her that I knew the cashier and even give the name of person who massaging me last time, but still failed convince her, she even saying never saw me before. She chatting with her friend who doing massage next to us in Thai language and I think she asking for advice from her friend whether she should provide me HJ. I did not force her to do extra, but a bit disappointed not getting the HJ.

While she served me hot Chinese tea outside near the counter, I told her do not scared with me, I'm not Police. Coincidentally the cashier came and say Hello, to me. I congratulate her because she has just given birth. Looking at my " intimacy " with the cashier and suddenly the ML who massage me last time also turn up, came and say Hello, to me, I could see her ripple face suddenly change. I think she regretted that miss the opportunity for extra income.

Kkmann
01-19-12, 01:17
No dear, they are different breeds! D'showrrom has Chinese cherries, while D'saloon has pinay flowers. Enjoy both.

Hi cheongster, want to ask where these two place referring to the same place? Confused already.

I know one of it is above Nissan.

Trence94
01-19-12, 23:46
Can you give me her contact? Will be in kk on 23 jan thanks a lot.

Hi. How late did you find this fl. Around mid night? How old is she?

Good finding!

UOTE=Turtlez; 1210929]Was driving in Water Village and came across a student FL.

Pick-up: Water Village Orange.

Hotel: Tourist Hotel Bandaran or Valley Hotel.

Looks: 8.

Boobs: A.

Catbath: 6.

FJ: 8 (really tight pussy)

CBJ / BBBJ: 7.

Damage: RM120 + 50 (room at Valley Hotel)

She's fairly inexperience, which was confirmed by the extremely tight pussy. It's like fucking a nice gf. Treat her nice and she will reciprocate. She mentioned that she has another friend who is also in the business.

Will exchange numbers with senior members via PM, or with senior bros who've dealt with me before.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Bungee Man
01-20-12, 03:01
Ya, another factor is their lady boss went oversea Liao.Yeah bro, your assumption could be right as I heard the same news that their lady boss have been away overseas since last month.

There is another lady in charge as she comes by every evening to take over the OKT who finished his shift.

Kkmann
01-20-12, 08:01
Pinay FL. Her service was as good as her assets.

Bungee Man
01-25-12, 03:18
Yeah bro, your assumption could be right as I heard the same news that their lady boss have been away overseas since last month.

There is another lady in charge as she comes by every evening to take over the OKT who finished his shift.Just to let the bros, here know that D* S* which was closed for the past 2 Chinese New Year days will re-open for business today (3rd day of CNY).

I chanced to meet No. 98 at the temple here in Kota Kinabalu and she told me the news. It is business as usual from today as they re-open for business. Hope there is some "special" offer available.

Gong Xi Fa Xai bros!

Kkmann
01-26-12, 01:25
Bro Bungee Man, thanks for your info. Somehow the forum is very 'cold' nowadays. We need some 'firecrackers' here too. Haha.

Regards and gong xi fa cai.

KK Man.

Just to let the bros, here know that D* S* which was closed for the past 2 Chinese New Year days will re-open for business today (3rd day of CNY).

I chanced to meet No. 98 at the temple here in Kota Kinabalu and she told me the news. It is business as usual from today as they re-open for business. Hope there is some "special" offer available.

Gong Xi Fa Xai bros!

Razzvr4
01-26-12, 05:57
Just to let the bros, here know that D* S* which was closed for the past 2 Chinese New Year days will re-open for business today (3rd day of CNY).

Gong Xi Fa Xai bros!Bro, is there any chances to get happy ending with no. 98 if malay?

Bungee Man
01-27-12, 00:37
Bro, is there any chances to get happy ending with no. 98 if malay?Bro,

It depends on the rapport between you and her. The PRC MLs always think that all malays are MIBs so they usually do not give happy endings.

It takes me about 3 regular visits before I get the happy ending and now after so many visits already I still couldn't get any further like BBBJ or hot tea special while some bros, here are more luckier and seems to be getting it. I agree I don't look like Brad Pitt or Slyvester Stallione but somehow no luck until now.

Some bro. Here has suggested that you pretend to be innocent and not know there is such special on the menu and hope she offers you during one of your visit.

Like I said earlier, there must some sort of good rapport between you and her before she dares to give you any specials.

You can also try the others like No. 100 and 101. They are more likely to offer you happy endings. I got it at my first visit to either of them without having to ask.

They just point to little John and ask whther it needs to be taken care of or not. I just nod my head and it happened.

Good luck.

Garry Smith
01-27-12, 17:00
Pinay FL. Her service was as good as her assets.Can we exchange FL hp number. Do private message me if you have FL number, I got 3 to exchange if have.

Garry Smith
01-27-12, 17:06
Here is the info from my previous hunting activity...Thinking to go to V*ll*why H*t*l. Bandaran. Which floor to go?

Garry Smith
01-27-12, 17:12
I got 3 FL hp number. Anyone interested to exchange if you have local / pinoy FL hp number.

Tq

Razzvr4
01-27-12, 17:18
Bro,

It depends on the rapport between you and her. The PRC MLs always think that all malays are MIBs so they usually do not give happy endings.

It takes me about 3 regular visits before I get the happy ending and now after so many visits already I still couldn't get any further like BBBJ or hot tea special while some bros, here are more luckier and seems to be getting it. I agree I don't look like Brad Pitt or Slyvester Stallione but somehow no luck until now.

Some bro. Here has suggested that you pretend to be innocent and not know there is such special on the menu and hope she offers you during one of your visit.

Like I said earlier, there must some sort of good rapport between you and her before she dares to give you any specials.

You can also try the others like No. 100 and 101. They are more likely to offer you happy endings. I got it at my first visit to either of them without having to ask.

They just point to little John and ask whther it needs to be taken care of or not. I just nod my head and it happened.

Good luck.Thank you bro. But my prob is I cannot speak Chinese so hard for me to have a good rapport with them. Haha. Like chicken & duck conversation. My 1st visit is with no. 96 if I'm not mistaken. I notice that she's keep looking at the clock every minutes. Really turned me off. Hehe.

ILikeLocal
01-27-12, 17:43
Wow! Last night D*S* was busy. I thought because of CNY not so many visitor but I was wrong. The ML this time is who massaging me when I first time came here. She so happy to see me after quite long time. Her HJ skill improved a lot. Starting from how to stimulate my little John, licking and sucking. This time she allowed me to kiss her nipples and fingering her until she become wet. I think I can go more but I don't prepare anything.

We moved from the room adjacent to the cashier counter to another room. She told the OKT by giving excused she could not stand aircon the room but there is a reason behind, hehehe.

Bungee Man
01-28-12, 02:19
Thank you bro. But my prob is I cannot speak Chinese so hard for me to have a good rapport with them. Haha. Like chicken & duck conversation. My 1st visit is with no. 96 if I'm not mistaken. I notice that she's keep looking at the clock every minutes. Really turned me off. Hehe.Bro,

I doubt it that your ml is No. 96 because they don't have any ml with this number.

They have No. 6,9. 98, 99, 100 & 101 but nobody as 96 unless she just came in.

Whoever she is there are many reasons why she keep looking at the clock, for example:-

1. She forgot her watch so she depends on the clock to see how much time is left.

2. Someone must have pre-booked her earlier to come at a certain time so she wants to know whether he has arrived or not. This reason is more likely.

3. Since there is no communication betrween you and her, she got bore and start looking at the clock to pass the time.

During the times I visited D* S* I have always try to teach the ml who is massaging me some simple English since I know they don't know the language well.

Recently one or two of them have asked me to teach them a few malay phrases. Somehow they find English a bit easier than our BM.

Lastly, you can always resort to the universal sign language using your hands to indicate what you want.

In all my experience, if there is a communication preblom like in Seoul, Korea or Bangkok, usually it is always the ml who initiate things first since she wants to earn the extra money from doing these special services.

Kkmann
01-29-12, 07:58
Have sent a p. M to you!

I got 3 FL hp number. Anyone interested to exchange if you have local / pinoy FL hp number.

Tq

Ironmen
01-30-12, 17:52
Before CNY, going to AxI AxI, there is MP facing proxxxxde, which nearer to MxD, (forgot name) may update later when I go again nxt round.

A ML do Msj + batin and allow AR her. She claim she is local, GFE ++, name some sound like nika or nicole. Recommend to try up. Thinking to bring her out nxt round. Hehehe!

Likas
01-31-12, 08:53
Second visit DS last nite

Took 99 as my friends took 98 & 100.

Her massage was very good. Give 10/10.

But the HJ was so so only as she don't have much technique & just simply swing my little bro to make it come out.

Don't have feel at all until she say she very tired & I force myself to faster come out by imagination. .

Damaged : RM50.

My opinion is take 99 for massage & take 100 for HJ.

ILikeLocal
01-31-12, 09:51
The MP called D*h. I have try before.

Before CNY, going to AxI AxI, there is MP facing proxxxxde, which nearer to MxD, (forgot name) may update later when I go again nxt round.

A ML do Msj + batin and allow AR her. She claim she is local, GFE ++, name some sound like nika or nicole. Recommend to try up. Thinking to bring her out nxt round. Hehehe!

SlithJohn
01-31-12, 10:11
Hi bros,

Can any bro here give hints for Labuan?

I'm going Labuan this week and I wanted some action.

PandaLoop
02-01-12, 01:54
Hi bros,

I'm going Labuan this week and I wanted some action.Yea, I needed labuan info as well. Not much FR here about that place. I think its better if we have a forum for each state rather then the whole Sabah or Sarawak.

Kkmann
02-01-12, 09:02
Dear bros, I said this before: 'Labuan is pussy heaven'. Go to Popin or Kings and you will find loads of pussies. But they are only Pinay. Regarding PandaLoop's suugestion, I assume he means separate cities. Yeah, we should if we have any FRs. Compared to Kuching and KL forums, our FRs are pathetic!

Keep it up boys.

Kkman.

Yea, I needed labuan info as well. Not much FR here about that place. I think its better if we have a forum for each state rather then the whole Sabah or Sarawak.

Wolfamadeus
02-01-12, 11:58
Got a job offer and was wondering, how is the action there in Sandakan?

Garry Smith
02-01-12, 22:53
Have sent a p. M to you!Tq Bro. But seem like men pickup the phone.

Alexander210
02-02-12, 04:21
She is my favorite ml, and she is local. But not sabahan. She is iban.Bro. Did she offer any extra? HJ or fj?

Thanks

Julroy
02-02-12, 06:08
Not all of us like to be massaged by MILF, but if the MILF is very pretty and hot, how can we reject her. Today I was massaged by hot and sexy MILF. She so beautiful, she has three kids and divorced three years ago. Her age I would not say, but I reckon late 30s. Her massages were very good. Once you are ready for HJ, you are welcome to explore her body. My hands were up her skirt. She cum twice and moaning softly. I was asking her for second round if I blow my load early which she seems like it and give me sweet smile. But how can I forgot ask her name.Great find, bro. This is something that doesn't always happen. I wonder if this was at Lav* in Penampang Baru or elsewhere. I'd like to have a happy ending in the hand of a capable MILF. By the way what was the damage?

Htohtgaza
02-02-12, 06:18
Hi bros,

I'm going Labuan this week and I wanted some action.Labuan is easy bro. Just head up to any of the pub. U'll see lots of pinay hanging around inside the pub. Talk to captain or mummy. U can either buy the girls LD first or booked them for the whole night straight. Rate would be rm250-rm350.

Some of the famous joint would be 129, tiptop, manila cafe, poppin and kings.

Kkmann
02-02-12, 08:56
Try sms first.

Tq Bro. But seem like men pickup the phone.

Kota Kinky
02-02-12, 09:23
Guess everyone still in CNY mood, office so quiet that I thought the phone lines was not working.

So went for a massage after lunch, called D*S* and all the popular ML are working, somehow ended up at S*B*H H*B, very quiet and the same old deco. Anyway, massaged by No. 8, a small sized young prc that looks like local native. The massage was okay, not as strong as I would like, but the fun begin when she start massage my butt, very slow and sensual. After a while asked if she can massage my front, I replied 'of course lah'. (with all the blood now gone to the small head, the big head cannot think anymore.)

After playing with the small head for a while, she asked if I want 'hit the hand gun' (the way she put it). RM50 for HJ, RM100 for B2B, again the small head ruled, took the B2B. When she took off her cloth, I was surprised that her boobs was rather big for her size, (but looks and feels a little fake) , she did the boobs job and used her boobs to massage me all over, I pull down her pant and again surprised by a nice curvy ass, she actually have a very beautiful body, no spare tire, no marks and very smooth skin. Her Bush was neatly trimmed, I got a full view of her asset when she bended over stick her ass in my face. Again, very clean, no smell at all, very nice indeed. She let me played with her pussy, even help by spreading her ass chick, so I can get a better view. Overall, a very satisfying ending.

She told me she do FJ as well, I didn't ask how much or where, may be next time.

Golfinho
02-02-12, 09:55
Labuan is easy bro. Just head up to any of the pub. U'll see lots of pinay hanging around inside the pub. Talk to captain or mummy. U can either buy the girls LD first or booked them for the whole night straight. Rate would be rm250-rm350.Some of the famous joint would be 129, tiptop, manila cafe, poppin and kings.Don't forget Blue Wave. And, get to King's early for the best selections.

ILikeLocal
02-02-12, 11:54
Great find, bro. This is something that doesn't always happen. I wonder if this was at Lav* in Penampang Baru or elsewhere. I'd like to have a happy ending in the hand of a capable MILF. By the way what was the damage?Yes bro, that's the place. Damage as usual. If you see one of them look older (might be two or three, I think) but very interesting, she is the one.

Bungee Man
02-03-12, 02:28
Guess everyone still in CNY mood, office so quiet that I thought the phone lines was not working.

So went for a massage after lunch, called D*S* and all the popular ML are working, somehow ended up at S*B*H H*B, very quiet and the same old deco. Anyway, massaged by No. 8, a small sized young prc that looks like local native. The massage was okay, not as strong as I would like, but the fun begin when she start massage my butt, very slow and sensual. After a while asked if she can massage my front, I replied 'of course lah'. (with all the blood now gone to the small head, the big head cannot think anymore.)

After playing with the small head for a while, she asked if I want 'hit the hand gun' (the way she put it). RM50 for HJ, RM100 for B2B, again the small head ruled, took the B2B. When she took off her cloth, I was surprised that her boobs was rather big for her size, (but looks and feels a little fake) , she did the boobs job and used her boobs to massage me all over, I pull down her pant and again surprised by a nice curvy ass, she actually have a very beautiful body, no spare tire, no marks and very smooth skin. Her Bush was neatly trimmed, I got a full view of her asset when she bended over stick her ass in my face. Again, very clean, no smell at all, very nice indeed. She let me played with her pussy, even help by spreading her ass chick, so I can get a better view. Overall, a very satisfying ending.

She told me she do FJ as well, I didn't ask how much or where, may be next time.Bro,

Could you give some hint where is this place located because Damai is such a big place and what was the damage for the massage? How long? 1 hour?

Wolfamadeus
02-03-12, 04:09
Most of the post here are from KK. Don't see any of other parts of Sabah. Anyone got any info on Sandakan please pm me.

Horny Dogo
02-03-12, 06:08
Bro. Did she offer any extra? HJ or fj?

ThanksYou have to ask her explicitly. The HJ will cost you RM50. Can AR but very limited. Only her legs, and butt. No access to boobs and pussy.

Kota Kinky
02-03-12, 06:31
Bro, the place is near the restaurant 2020 past the petrol station.

The massage was RM53 / hour, HJ is RM50 and if you opt for the boobs job RM100.

She has a very nice curvy body, smooth tanned skin, nicely trimmed down there and look very nice, not like those that with dark hanging "lips", I will 100% arrange a full service session with her, will report soon. Over and out.

Kkmann
02-03-12, 14:45
I am interested in Sandakan too. Please pm me also. Thanks.

Wolfamadeus
02-03-12, 15:17
I am interested in Sandakan too. Please pm me also. Thanks.From what I heard from friends, there isn't much action in Sandakan. If that's true, going to think twice about the Jon offer there. Hehehe.

ILikeLocal
02-04-12, 03:04
Read local newspaper this morning. Front page highlighted how success MIB spoil our playground especially village water area. Very strong wind here in Kota Kinabalu.

Bungee Man
02-04-12, 11:06
Read local newspaper this morning. Front page highlighted how success MIB spoil our playground especially village water area. Very strong wind here in Kota Kinabalu.Yes, what was reported is true. I weas at D* S* today and the ml told me the MIB paid them a visit last evening. Apparently they were checking the passports and workpasses of the mls. The OKT showed them what they wanted and since everything appeared to be in order, they left after a while. The mls of D* S* all have valid prc passports and one-year work passes to enable them to work here as ml. Of corse they need to have the necessary massage qualifications from China before they can be accepted to work here as ml.

I think the MIB main purposes is to catch all those prcs coming here on social visit passes and moonlight as mls or doing fj in the low budget hotels especially in the water village areas.

Just Jocel
02-04-12, 13:00
Trying some at Lahad Datu now. Hopefuly can get some action.

JustinChung
02-04-12, 17:59
Bro, the place is near the restaurant 2020 past the petrol station.

The massage was RM53 / hour, HJ is RM50 and if you opt for the boobs job RM100.

She has a very nice curvy body, smooth tanned skin, nicely trimmed down there and look very nice, not like those that with dark hanging "lips", I will 100% arrange a full service session with her, will report soon. Over and out.Sounds interesting. Will try it too.

Turtlez
02-04-12, 18:44
Bloody hell mate. I come back ready to cheong. And this happens. Must be clearing the area in view of the upcoming DPM visit (or has he already visited)? Haha.

Any news on D-Showroom or Health Spa?

Yes, what was reported is true. I weas at D* S* today and the ml told me the MIB paid them a visit last evening. Apparently they were checking the passports and workpasses of the mls. The OKT showed them what they wanted and since everything appeared to be in order, they left after a while. The mls of D* S* all have valid prc passports and one-year work passes to enable them to work here as ml. Of corse they need to have the necessary massage qualifications from China before they can be accepted to work here as ml.

I think the MIB main purposes is to catch all those prcs coming here on social visit passes and moonlight as mls or doing fj in the low budget hotels especially in the water village areas.

Kkmann
02-05-12, 04:57
I hope the MIBs are not getting ideas from the forum.

Turtlez
02-05-12, 13:11
Will pop by around town to do Recee later. Hopefully will get some info to share. Perhaps will check out D'Showroom too.

We used to have some Pinay dishes near the clock house near Promenade Hotel. But seemed to have dried up. What happened?

I hope the MIBs are not getting ideas from the forum.

BigBoom159
02-05-12, 15:28
I want to find a good massage girl at kk city. Recommend me a good service girl.

Bungee Man
02-06-12, 02:15
I hope the MIBs are not getting ideas from the forum.Bro,

This is why we must be careful about giving info to those who are newcomers who only ask but do not contribute to the forum. For all we know, they could be MIB in disguise seeking for information.

Turtlez
02-06-12, 02:17
Went to do a recon on the FL situation. Found Eileen and Jiun Jiun in the normal Water Village Spot. Eileen just came back from China and will be here for another 1 month (leaving on 23rd Feb) , before coming back in Mid March. So guys, better try her soon.

Saw Jiun Jiun and took her:

Face: 6/10 (MILF look)

Body: 6/10 (She's large. Not fat. But large framed)

Boobs: 7/10 (Large Bs or Small Cs)

Catbath: 7/10.

CBJ (requested) : 7/10.

FJ: 7/10.

Damage: RM100.

Always wanted to bonk a Chinese MILF so took her. Was quite a good session. She's a little large framed for my liking. Her FJ was ok. Few positions but it was the look on her face that blew me away. She was wet and dripping during sex. Not as tight but the look when she orgasmed was priceless.

Turtlez
02-06-12, 02:19
Please RTFF. There's more than enough info in the threads to bring you to many nice good massage girls in KK for the next 1 month. Haha. Newbies, Kindly refrain from posting all these request for recommendations thingy. It's clogging up the web-space.

I want to find a good massage girl at kk city. Recommend me a good service girl.

Bungee Man
02-06-12, 09:16
Went to do a recon on the FL situation. Found Eileen and Jiun Jiun in the normal Water Village Spot. Eileen just came back from China and will be here for another 1 month (leaving on 23rd Feb) , before coming back in Mid March. So guys, better try her soon.

Always wanted to bonk a Chinese MILF so took her. Was quite a good session. She's a little large framed for my liking. Her FJ was ok. Few positions but it was the look on her face that blew me away. She was wet and dripping during sex. Not as tight but the look when she orgasmed was priceless.Hi Bro. Turtlez!

So Eileen (or Ai Ling) is back again from Shenzhen, China. Is she still using the same hand phone number you gave me earlier? How about Jiun Jiun's contact? Hope you don't mind sharing as I am also a MILF kaki.

Physical21
02-06-12, 15:48
Hi everyone,

I've been searching for so long for a good forum like this that serves locally. I'm young and I enjoy getting physical with women, any good recommendations on where to try good and secure places?

Physical21
02-06-12, 15:49

Always wanted to bonk a Chinese MILF so took her. Was quite a good session. She's a little large framed for my liking. Her FJ was ok. Few positions but it was the look on her face that blew me away. She was wet and dripping during sex. Not as tight but the look when she orgasmed was priceless.I'd like to give her a try, any way to help in contacting the lady?

Bundanko
02-07-12, 16:25
Hi everyone,

I've been searching for so long for a good forum like this that serves locally. I'm young and I enjoy getting physical with women, any good recommendations on where to try good and secure places?When did you relocate here young man? Work harder and post your report. MIBs are hard working nowadays and in no time the FLs and working girls will be gone from KK. This forum is also under MIBs scrutiny, so cannot give you much details. We all have to spend our money out of the country to enjoy.

Kkmann
02-08-12, 03:52
My fav FL who had gone back to her country, recently came back. Yesterday got the chance to spend another evening with her. It was really nice to see her again after a few months. She is a real looker, almost 9/10 on the looks (face) scale. She was happy to have me too and we had a good time together. After the deed was done, we just chatted for a longtime like lost lovers meeting again! She has a 10/10 GFE specialty.

Unfortunately, she refused to let me share her contacts with bros, saying she wants to do some other job.

Paul Ting
02-08-12, 14:25

Always wanted to bonk a Chinese MILF so took her. Was quite a good session. She's a little large framed for my liking. Her FJ was ok. Few positions but it was the look on her face that blew me away. She was wet and dripping during sex. Not as tight but the look when she orgasmed was priceless.Yo, that day I oso ask her hp no, but she gave me wrong number. Shit.

Garry Smith
02-08-12, 17:33
You such a lucky man bro.

My fav FL who had gone back to her country, recently came back. Yesterday got the chance to spend another evening with her. It was really nice to see her again after a few months. She is a real looker, almost 9/10 on the looks (face) scale. She was happy to have me too and we had a good time together. After the deed was done, we just chatted for a longtime like lost lovers meeting again! She has a 10/10 GFE specialty.

Unfortunately, she refused to let me share her contacts with bros, saying she wants to do some other job.

Turtlez
02-09-12, 01:59
Paul Ting: Are you sure you got the right person? Both Eileen and Jiun Jiun gave me the right number, as per verified by some senior brothers here. Haha. One tip is to give a miss call while you're in the room. Haha.

Physical21: My suggestion is that you do a recon around that area at night. I'm done with newbies asking for contacts. Will share only with the bros that I know can be trusted. You have to earn the right to ask for contacts, not just post it here and hope for us to give it to you FOC.

BungeeMan & GarrySmith: You've got Mail.

Yo, that day I oso ask her hp no, but she gave me wrong number. Shit.

Kkmann
02-09-12, 02:36
Thanks bro, she is really sweet.

You such a lucky man bro.

SlithJohn
02-09-12, 06:07
Hi I just back from w. P lbn, like bros at here intro, tat place is heavan, here is my simple report.

Name: Kay.

Origin: pinoy.

Face: 8/10.

Body: slim and tender but got a bit belly.

Boobs: kinda small but still can grab with one hand.

Fj: 250 one night + hotel 50.

Everything is great except she don't do BJ

Bungee Man
02-10-12, 01:18

She told me she do FJ as well, I didn't ask how much or where, may be next time.Last night went to S*be*h H*are*be* after reading about No. 8 here. All mls were working and busy. Was told by the lady OKT to come back later. As it was quite late already didn't return back. Saw a lot of cars parked in front of the mp, some with people inside who could also be waiting. Any bros. Can update about this mp?

Kota Kinky
02-10-12, 04:30
Last night went to S*be*h H*are*be* after reading about No. 8 here. All mls were working and busy. Was told by the lady OKT to come back later. As it was quite late already didn't return back. Saw a lot of cars parked in front of the mp, some with people inside who could also be waiting. Any bros. Can update about this mp?As far as I know there are only 2 MLs, No. 7 & No. 8, both PRC. I went there again 2 days ago around 4pm, waited 15 minutes, again massaged by No. 8. She recognized me and was happy to see me, the session finished with happy ending. Her boobs were real nice and firm and I had a hell of a time playing with them, and she had one leg on the floor and the other on my chest, with her pussy inches from my face. I fingered her pussy and anus lightly, she seems to enjoy it. Last week her Bush was trimmed quite short but this time it was completely clean shaved. And again, both holes no smell at all.

She told me they are not allowed to do FJ at the MP, book out need to pay the MP 2 hours sessions (RM106) and she ask for RM200 for her services (I think negotiable). I'll try to ask her for a quickies right there at the MP next time, since hardly anyone there except the 2 MLs during daytime. BTW, she told me No. 7 is of bigger build and stronger & better with massage. So there, hope this helps.

Kota Kinky signing off.

SpiderBoy
02-10-12, 09:57
To all bros,

I am pretty new here, and I have problems understanding the codes. Where exactly is D*s*? I see alot of good reviews about that particular spot. So I am very interested in getting a hands on experience. Kekeke.

Bro,

I doubt it that your ml is No. 96 because they don't have any ml with this number.

They have No. 6,9. 98, 99, 100 & 101 but nobody as 96 unless she just came in.

Whoever she is there are many reasons why she keep looking at the clock, for example:-

1. She forgot her watch so she depends on the clock to see how much time is left.

2. Someone must have pre-booked her earlier to come at a certain time so she wants to know whether he has arrived or not. This reason is more likely.

3. Since there is no communication betrween you and her, she got bore and start looking at the clock to pass the time.

During the times I visited D* S* I have always try to teach the ml who is massaging me some simple English since I know they don't know the language well.

Recently one or two of them have asked me to teach them a few malay phrases. Somehow they find English a bit easier than our BM.

Lastly, you can always resort to the universal sign language using your hands to indicate what you want.

In all my experience, if there is a communication preblom like in Seoul, Korea or Bangkok, usually it is always the ml who initiate things first since she wants to earn the extra money from doing these special services.

Kkmann
02-11-12, 21:09
Hope to try Zh* today. Wish me goodluck bros! .

KKsaito
02-12-12, 05:07
Hi guys.

Been a while reading all your post about MP in KK. I myself had tried few MP in KK for the past few years:

1. C*why, Kepayan; Thailand ML, very good Thai massage, some of them with happy ending.

2. R*x, Donggongon, in front of furniture store; local ML, always go for Isqa, happy ending HJ RM100 for 1 hour.

3. YK R*why, Inanam; local & pinoy ML, a bit pricey.

4. M*t S. 1borneo; good place to relax, PRC ML, RM50 for HJ

Fat Fat Roll
02-12-12, 08:38
Paul Ting: Are you sure you got the right person? Both Eileen and Jiun Jiun gave me the right number, as per verified by some senior brothers here. Haha. One tip is to give a miss call while you're in the room. Haha.

Physical21: My suggestion is that you do a recon around that area at night. I'm done with newbies asking for contacts. Will share only with the bros that I know can be trusted. You have to earn the right to ask for contacts, not just post it here and hope for us to give it to you FOC.

BungeeMan & GarrySmith: You've got Mail.Thanks for you contribution bros, I did try her when she is in KK already. If you should still remember me you have send me a PM too.

Thanks

Bungee Man
02-13-12, 02:34

BungeeMan & GarrySmith: You've got Mail.Bro. Physical21,

Bro. Turtlez is right. The recent MIB raids especially in the Water Village area is a case for concern amongst the senior brothers here. We are now very reluctant to give out information easily like that just because someone out of the blue who have not contributed any fr to this forum asked. Contribute something or a fr (writeup) to this forum and let the brothers judge whether you are a genuine cheongster or not.

We have to protect the fls who provide such services to the brothers and not get them into trouble. The fls are also human and they are doing this because they really need the money. From my personal experience, if you treat them right they will response and treat you back nicely the same way. Of course don't expect any free rides or f. O. See. Offers from them. They may, instead of limiting the deal to 1 shot allow you a 2nd one f. O. See.

Happy cheonging!

Durstr
02-13-12, 02:41
To all bros,

I am pretty new here, and I have problems understanding the codes. Where exactly is D*s* I see alot of good reviews about that particular spot. So I am very interested in getting a hands on experience. Kekeke.Spiderboy,

Please read all post from the very beginning then you will get the clue. Its not that tricky as you thought. I personally follow this forum and got many info. That means you need to find out on your own. There are so many clue and direction available posted by many bros and contributors in this forum.

Good luck!

Turtlez
02-13-12, 04:51
Hi FFR.

Glad to have you back. Mongering elsewhere? Haha. Thread's been a little quiet. Not many FRs from D'Showroom, D'Saloon and other places.

Anyone visited ZH and Health Spa recently?

Thanks.

Thanks for you contribution bros, I did try her when she is in KK already. If you should still remember me you have send me a PM too.

Thanks

Kkmann
02-13-12, 07:53
Brothers, hope you all are enjoying life. I wanted to visit ZH yesterday, but had sore throat and plan cancelled. Perhaps wait for few days & then make another plan.

BTW, any numbers of FLs bros can share?

Agree with bros, we cannot give info to newbies freely.

Fat Fat Roll
02-13-12, 15:48
Hi FFR.

Glad to have you back. Mongering elsewhere? Haha. Thread's been a little quiet. Not many FRs from D'Showroom, D'Saloon and other places.

Anyone visited ZH and Health Spa recently?

Thanks.LOL. I'm in Kuching now, but I prefer cheonging in KK. Girl in KK sure is hotter than in Kuching, even the cold blood PRC is hotter and top field GFE.

But the time I get with Eileen, she is not available to ON, because someone else book her.

Come to Kuching then Bro, will serve you well too. Sure give you a memorable trip too!

Wolfamadeus
02-14-12, 02:12
Will be moving to sabah next month so I would like to introduce myself to this thread. Hope to start surveying as soon as I get settled down. BTW will be based in Sandakan. Hope it as happening there as where I am now.

Kkmann
02-14-12, 07:54
Dear bro, welcome to Sabah and good luck for Sandakan. I don't know what is the scene there. But hope we get some FRs from you. One possibility I have been told are the girls who work at phone shops. No personal experience!

Keep 'it' up.

Kkman.

Will be moving to sabah next month so I would like to introduce myself to this thread. Hope to start surveying as soon as I get settled down. BTW will be based in Sandakan. Hope it as happening there as where I am now.

Turtlez
02-14-12, 15:11
Haha. Been to Kuching a couple of times, and the MPs are sprouting like mushrooms. And it's everywhere. Used to get good massage with happy ending at Rainbow, at MJC. The PRC was so hot and allow for fingering and even FJ. Hahhaha. But that was 4 years back.

Charges in KK are much higher than in Kuching. Heard that Kuching. Can have massage and happy ending for only RM40-50. Here, DS is charging RM120 all in. Haha.

Try out D'Showroom. They seem to have good stocks. Waiting for KKMann to give FR for ZH.

Popped by at H*th Spa in BH. They have 2 viets (6/10) and 2 PRCs (6/10 and 7/10). Didn't take either. Not my taste. But the 7/10 taller PRC was polite. And even said "bu hao yi see" when I beckoned her to leave.

LOL. I'm in Kuching now, but I prefer cheonging in KK. Girl in KK sure is hotter than in Kuching, even the cold blood PRC is hotter and top field GFE.

But the time I get with Eileen, she is not available to ON, because someone else book her.

Come to Kuching then Bro, will serve you well too. Sure give you a memorable trip too!

Toyoki
02-15-12, 15:08
Been to zh recently, there are many ML there, some pretty some ok ok ja. Tried a local for massage, massage was less than par. Then the most awaited moment come, yeah yeah! But too bad, nothing special.

During the process, Allowed touching but no breast squeezing. Maybe still not familiar yet. Maybe after few visit.

When leaving, saw a short ML with big breast looks delicious. Mayb try her on next visit.

Mayb Shld try S* H, BTW, how come there is no mention the look of the no. 7 ML?

Jon Black
02-16-12, 08:17
Went to MP at Sadong yesterday, been told that there are 3 ML, one of them are pinoy. Was massage by MILF pinoy that I can say ok juga la. BJ was offered but I take HJ only. Job was ok and can touch anywhere you like. I manage to touch her V, (outside only) and can feel the wet. She told me that she doing door-to-door massage and FL. If any of you check in to the hotel up stair the MP can call for ML to come to you room. Only if you didn't bother about MILF look.

Cheers

MrSexManiac
02-17-12, 06:39
Good day to all senior This is my first FR since joining.

Visited Z* H* recently after gathered the info provided. The place is not as hard to spot compare to D'showroom and look quite legal. Once I go inside the counter lady asked if I wanted a massage and directed me to the floor above and things starting to look good as I spotted some sexy looking prc walking to a room, the OKT above again asked if I wanted massage and I said yes (I don't know the correct words to use so I just said I want a massage). After wait for ard 5 mins and heard some PRC moaning from the room beside, a middle age lady approach me for massage and I was like screaming "damn! This is not what I wanted!" deep inside, luckily the lady asked if I really want to massage or do I want to choose "package" with their PRC. PRC of course and she left and after 5 mins return with a PCR that look quite nice (7. 5/10) , her name is Xiao Fen and she said that she came from Hunan. We go into a room and started to clean our self (she did the job, I just stand and watch her slim and flawless body). After that we did a little romance on the bed with me softly touching her skin all over her body and kissing her like a lover (no FK of course). With my action her GFE increased and starting to get sweeter with me and starting to stroke my hard on and kissing my nipple. After a while she started to BJ me for ard 10mins and what really turn me on is in the middle of BJ she she complained "so salty" but give me a sweet smile and continue to BJ me. After the BJ, cap on and she started to ride me with the cow girl position for ard 5mins before we switch to missionary and I pound her for another 10mins, after the missionary we did the doggy style and she felt the tightest with this position and I just keep pounding and pounding until I almost reach but then I stopped. Change back to missionary but the air cond in the room is not working too well as we both sweat a lot from our action and from the hot weather (I went there in the afternoon) , after pounding her for another 10 mins, finished my job and we took our bath, chat with her for a while before gave her the tips and for the package price.

Name : Xiao Fen.

Origin : PRC.

Face : 7. 5/10.

Body : Slim with soft skin.

Boobs : 32A or B not big but very nice shape with perky nipple.

FJ : 7/10 the air cond spoiled the mood

Damage : 200 + 50.

Will try to find and visit H*S* next

MrSexManiac
02-17-12, 06:45

Visited Z* H* recently after gathered the info provided. The place is not as hard to spot compare to D'showroom and look quite legal. Once I go inside the counter lady asked if I wanted a massage and directed me to the floor above and things starting to look good as I spotted some sexy looking prc walking to a room, the OKT above again asked if I wanted massage and I said yes (I don't know the correct words to use so I just said I want a massage). After wait for ard 5 mins and heard some PRC moaning from the room beside, a middle age lady approach me for massage and I was like screaming "damn! This is not what I wanted!" deep inside, luckily the lady asked if I really want to massage or do I want to choose "package" with their PRC. PRC of course and she left and after 5 mins return with a PCR that look quite nice (7. 5/10) , her name is Xiao Fen and she said that she came from Hunan. We go into a room and started to clean our self (she did the job, I just stand and watch her slim and flawless body). After that we did a little romance on the bed with me softly touching her skin all over her body and kissing her like a lover (no FK of course). With my action her GFE increased and starting to get sweeter with me and starting to stroke my hard on and kissing my nipple. After a while she started to BJ me for ard 10mins and what really turn me on is in the middle of BJ she she complained "so salty" but give me a sweet smile and continue to BJ me. After the BJ, cap on and she started to ride me with the cow girl position for ard 5mins before we switch to missionary and I pound her for another 10mins, after the missionary we did the doggy style and she felt the tightest with this position and I just keep pounding and pounding until I almost reach but then I stopped. Change back to missionary but the air cond in the room is not working too well as we both sweat a lot from our action and from the hot weather (I went there in the afternoon) , after pounding her for another 10 mins, finished my job and we took our bath, chat with her for a while before gave her the tips and for the package price.

Name : Xiao Fen.

Origin : PRC.

Face : 7. 5/10.

Body : Slim with soft skin.

Boobs : 32A or B not big but very nice shape with perky nipple.

FJ : 7/10 the air cond spoiled the mood

Damage : 200 + 50.

Will try to find and visit H*S* next

AhSung
02-19-12, 15:43
P HOTEL.

It's a boring Sunday and feels like to have a massage, plus some 'weekend release'. So went to P hotel around 7. 30pm. Only got 3 fishes (rating 5/10) , took a rating 5. 5 one. OMG, last time when I brought my friends here, there were a lot of fishes and some at least rating 7. No choice, small bro can't wait, so hantam saja.

Massage was lousy, then ask want extra, I asked how much, she open price 300! Wah, I said nvm, then she said okok, company price lowest 250. Agreed, then SOP.

Name. TenTen (got a tatu on her breast)

Age. 25 but got 2 childrens already.

Breast. A cups.

Body. A bit fat, not my type.

Massage. 5/10 (not really massage, only put oil and touch here and there)

GFE. 6/10 (more manja when asking for tips) '

FJ. 6/10 (loose hole)

Damage. 250 + 10 (tips)

WIR. Not for this one, unless got new pretty stocks, not worth for the price.

P. S. Heard that Sabah oriental going to reopen, got PRC maybe, would like to try if so.

The SHOWROOM.

Was able to locate this heaven according to reports over here. Damn, all the girls are above par, all prc. 8/10 rating at least. It was a hard decision time to make a choice who to happy with. Picked one and after that all are just like dream in heaven. Good face, good body, good BJ, good ending, Good GFE as well.

Name. Forgot, it was before CNY.

Face. 8/10.

Body 8/10.

Boob. C cup.

FJ. 8/10.

Damage. 200 (It was a great deal I must say, for the quality delivered)

WIR. YES, I should went back to this instead to P hotel.

Foxdana
02-20-12, 11:58
Went to MP at Sadong yesterday, been told that there are 3 ML, one of them are pinoy. Was massage by MILF pinoy that I can say ok juga la. BJ was offered but I take HJ only. Job was ok and can touch anywhere you like. I manage to touch her V, (outside only) and can feel the wet. She told me that she doing door-to-door massage and FL. If any of you check in to the hotel up stair the MP can call for ML to come to you room. Only if you didn't bother about MILF look.

CheersBro Jon, may I know what is the name of this joint in Sadong Jaya? Presumably the damage is only RM50 for massage and another RM50 for HJ and roaming fees?

Thanks

Foxdana
02-20-12, 12:03
Will be moving to sabah next month so I would like to introduce myself to this thread. Hope to start surveying as soon as I get settled down. BTW will be based in Sandakan. Hope it as happening there as where I am now.Hi. Drinking joints would be at Mile 4 Bandar Indah area and a couple of pubs near cineplex area. Limited massage place and mostly local and pinoy. Spa. 2 in One, J@ckey Hotel and Ty@g Hotel.

Good luck

Wolfamadeus
02-21-12, 00:09
Hi. Drinking joints would be at Mile 4 Bandar Indah area and a couple of pubs near cineplex area. Limited massage place and mostly local and pinoy. Spa. 2 in One, J@ckey Hotel and Ty@g Hotel.

Good luckThanks for the tips bro.

Jon Black
02-21-12, 06:43
Bro Jon, may I know what is the name of this joint in Sadong Jaya? Presumably the damage is only RM50 for massage and another RM50 for HJ and roaming fees?

ThanksBro foxdana,

The mp name is a jewel name. The ml told me that the mp and hotel run by same tokei.

You are right about the damage. BJ is available. Buy 1set HJ you will get free roaming. From my last experient they charge xtra for roaming.

Paul Ting
02-21-12, 13:17

BungeeMan & GarrySmith: You've got Mail.Hmmm. She gave me this number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

But can't go through.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Garry Smith
02-21-12, 23:36
Have you tried Foo chow one hehehe she look beautiful like korean skin bro.

Visited Z* H* recently after gathered the info provided. The place is not as hard to spot compare to D'showroom and look quite legal. Once I go inside the counter lady asked if I wanted a massage and directed me to the floor above and things starting to look good as I spotted some sexy looking prc walking to a room, the OKT above again asked if I wanted massage and I said yes (I don't know the correct words to use so I just said...

JeckDragon
02-22-12, 03:50
Hye to all senior here.

I'm new here but I already know about this page long ago.

And now I need register because I want to ask the place that I can find pinoy to FJ. Hehe.

Yesterday, I try go to S* A*L*S and I got ML that offer for HJ. Huhu. So sad.

Any new info how to find a pinoy at KK?

I really want to find someone to Fj. Never got a chance to try it. Always got HJ only with ML.

Kkmann
02-22-12, 07:50
Got a call from my FL, saying she wanted money. So like a good samaritan little' johnny was at her 'service'. An excellent GFE and worth every sen. She says she has some legit work and so little money, but refuses to serve fellow bros. She said can recommend her friends if anyone is looking for a good time. Sorry newbies please don't ask for details. Read the posts.

After the meeting / mating, I was driving along when I found myself near D'showroom. It has been a few mo ths so I thought little'johnny wouldn't mind another tango. So, of I climbed up and was given a new PRC. About 5 or 6 in looks. Breasts were full but nipples flat and boring. The service wasn't much too. No GFE. When I was coming down saw my old favorite girl. She is beautiful (8 or more) , great body, awesome service and good GFE. Next time will get back to her.

ZH, still not explored. Wait for FR guys.

Paul Ting
02-22-12, 14:28
Went to J*ckey L*ge Hotel, ask special massage from a spa behind.

Day one

Name:. Forget to ask.

Boob: super small. A only.

BJ: wonderfull 8/10 with CD.

FJ: 5/10 because she is small size, mine is big size. So kind of tension inside her pussy.

GFE: 6/10.

I ask for blowjob, she request CD. Nvm. Good skill. Change to missionary. Bang for 5 min, then change to cowgirl, due to the small hole I felt much pressure. Then shot after 10min. Shit end of the story. Quite GFE felt.

Day two

Name:. Didn't bother to ask. No more chicks want to leave laio. OKT recommened one. So giv it a try.

Face: 4/10.

Boob: A also.

BJ: nope.

FJ: 5/10 same situation. Too small the pussy hole.

GFE: 8/10.

This one is crazy. She keep talking talking talking.

Damn. Want to shut her mouth with my dick. But didn't do that.

So direct to missionary 5 min, then she drive me with cowgirl style.

Shit the pussy is too tigh, shot after 5 min.

Then end of story.

She claimed that she work for 6 month. For earning money for her family.

Paul Ting
02-22-12, 14:39
Went to J*key L*ge hotel ask for special massage from spa behind.

Day 1.

Name: no ask.

Face 6/10.

BJ: 8/10.

FJ: 5/10 tigh pussy.

GFE : 6/10.

Request BJ, she want CD. Good skill, after 5min, proceed to missionar, bang her for 5 min damn tigh pussy, then change to doggy style, bang her 10 min and shot my load.

Really tigh pussy,

Day 2.

Name: no ask too (didn't bother to ask, no more chicks oledi. Want to go, then OKT recommend one. So just try.)

Face 4/10.

FJ: 6/10

GFE : 8/10.

She talk too much, want to shut her mouth with my dick but she rejected.

Direct to missionary for 5 min then she drive me with cowgirl style. Unload after 10 min. Cannot tahan tigh pussy.

She claimed that she will be here for 6 month. Want to earn money for her family.

MrSexManiac
02-23-12, 02:57
Have you tried Foo chow one hehehe she look beautiful like korean skin bro.Would like to bro you have her name or her assigned number?

MrSexManiac
02-23-12, 03:40
She is beautiful (8 or more) , great body, awesome service and good GFE. Next time will get back to her.

ZH, still not explored. Wait for FR guys.What number is she bro? Or her name? Thanks ya

Kkmann
02-23-12, 06:14
Hi, sorry don't know her name / number. I just ask the mommy and get her.

Bro Paul Ting, great work in Sandakan. Can you p. M me the location of the place. I might go there next month. Thanks.

Kkmann.

What number is she bro? Or her name? Thanks ya

JeckDragon
02-23-12, 13:19

CheersYesterday I go there. And ask for massage. Only got local MILF so, I have no choice.

When she massage me, I ask for HJ so, she accept. After that she asked me if I want to HJ until cum. So, of course la I say I want.

But, after 10 minutes she do HJ but still didn't out. So, she feel tired and massage me back. She said she will do it after massage. And after 5 minutes left, she wipe my body with towel. So I ask her, when you will make HJ until cum? I'm shocked when she tell me that she won't do it HJ until cum because it not good for health. Damn. I don't come there for health. I want to shot my load. Haha.

Here is my report.

Name : not ask

Local MILF.

Massage, ok la.

HJ : damn. Feel nothing.

Damage : $55. 00 for 1 hour MJ + $50 HJ

JeckDragon
02-23-12, 13:26
Went to J*ckey L*ge Hotel, ask special massage from a spa behind.

Day one

Name:. Forget to ask.

Boob: super small. A only.

BJ: wonderfull 8/10 with CD.

FJ: 5/10 because she is small size, mine is big size. So kind of tension inside her pussy.

GFE: 6/10.

I ask for blowjob, she request CD. Nvm. Good skill. Change to missionary. Bang for 5 min, then change to cowgirl, due to the small hole I felt much pressure. Then shot after 10min. Shit end of the story. Quite GFE felt.

Day two

Name:. Didn't bother to ask. No more chicks want to leave laio. OKT recommened one. So giv it a try.

Face: 4/10.

Boob: A also.

FJ: 5/10 same situation. Too small the pussy hole.

GFE: 8/10.

This one is crazy. She keep talking talking talking.

Damn. Want to shut her mouth with my dick. But didn't do that.

So direct to missionary 5 min, then she drive me with cowgirl style.

Shit the pussy is too tigh, shot after 5 min.

Then end of story.

She claimed that she work for 6 month. For earning money for her family.Bro Paul Ting, how much the damage? I think I want to try go there. Need to meet OKT or only ask the worker at there?

Bundanko
02-23-12, 15:43
Hye to all senior here.

I'm new here but I already know about this page long ago.

And now I need register because I want to ask the place that I can find pinoy to FJ. Hehe.

Yesterday, I try go to S* A*L*S and I got ML that offer for HJ. Huhu. So sad.

Any new info how to find a pinoy at KK?

I really want to find someone to Fj. Never got a chance to try it. Always got HJ only with ML.Easy. Read a few pages and then plan.

JeckDragon
02-23-12, 17:26
Easy. Read a few pages and then plan.Thanks.

Next week I will go to Sandakan. So I will try to get pinoy.

Kkmann
02-24-12, 10:20
Bad, Bad wind. Showroom, saloon closed. Very sad!

Paul Ting
02-25-12, 05:05
Bro Paul Ting, how much the damage? I think I want to try go there. Need to meet OKT or only ask the worker at there?Short game 200.

Tapao 300

JustinChung
02-25-12, 11:41
Bad, Bad wind. Showroom, saloon closed. Very sad!Temporarily or permanent close?

JustinChung
02-25-12, 17:37
Temporarily or permanent close?At Z* H.

Bad, Bad wind, no stock. OKT told me there's a strong wind, maybe wait another month or so.

JustinChung
02-26-12, 03:17
Went to Z* H* last night, OKT told me " wait another month, there's strong wind ", I assume that there's no stock yet. Bad wind recently. No good.

Alexander210
02-26-12, 06:46
Went to Z* H* last night, OKT told me " wait another month, there's strong wind ", I assume that there's no stock yet. Bad wind recently. No good.Yup. I've been dey yesterday.

The ML told me no stock 4 this month. All the k. L taiko suda turun.

Jaysc69
02-26-12, 15:28
Bro,

I have only tried the Thai spa at the ground floor next to the R*B Bank.

Was massaged by a Thai ML but no ar was allowed although the thai massage was good and relaxing.

Massage was more expensive than D*S* at RM80++ per hour with no happy ending.

The tomyam ML was slim sized and can speak some English.

I think the Zouk Spa have branches elsewhere in town but sorry I haven't been to there yet.

Any bros. Been to the K*nk* Reflexology near Cititel Hotel recently?I tried this one too. Zero action, purely a massage place. Massage was decent though but not as good as in Thailand. The girl wasnt strong enough I think. Nice atmosphere and friendly people but don't expect extras.

Bungee Man
02-28-12, 01:26
I tried this one too. Zero action, purely a massage place. Massage was decent though but not as good as in Thailand. The girl wasnt strong enough I think. Nice atmosphere and friendly people but don't expect extras. Hi bros,

Was away outstation recently for quite a while and only came back a few days ago. I kept myself updated on the action back here via the Net. Was really disappointed to hear about the recent raids and strong winds blowing now here. Missed the Nissan showroom action. Guess it is back to D* S* for me again. Hope Nos. 98, 99, 100 and 101 are still there since it is almost 1 year since they arrived and they should be finishing their stint here anytime. Will keep the bros. Informed after my visit.

Happy cheonging!

Jon Black
02-28-12, 17:04
Went to mp last week. Was the first customer and massage by pinay, good looking. Massage was ok2 only, not a massage actualy. Happy ending with some erotic action. Keep asking me to makan susu. What la. She didn't do extra inside but outside lain cerita she told me. I manage to get her phone number and want to try 'lain cerita" tommorow. Detail report.

Name: *pm me.

Face:7/10.

Massage: 5/10.

Boobs: small tits. Like 15 yrs old.

BJ: 6/10.

HJ: 4/10.

Damage: rm60+rm100.

AR: I asked if its alright. She said tidak apa2 baitu

Wir. Yes

JeckDragon
02-28-12, 19:06
Tonight at j*k* Lo*e htl. And go to the spa near it.

Firstly, I ask for ML at there, but the guy said all ML already leave. No more MJ for tonight.

So I ask "what left?" and he said "amoi only. You want?" haha. Of course la I want.

So, he ask me to wait and he call all the amoi. No prc, all pinay.

After I choose, I pay to the OKT and tell him to send that pinay to my room.

Name : Joy.

Pinay.

Age : she didn't want to tell me. She keep telling that she is 10 years old.

Type : petite.

FJ : 5/10

She not allow to fingering her pussy, no kissing, but, tight pussy, hehe. I like.

Damage : 300 for overnight but I asked her to leave after Fj 2 times. I want to sleep and don't want to take a risk when she sleep in my room too. + 50 tips.

She give her phone number even I don't ask for it.

Yysim88
02-29-12, 02:26
Went to mp last week. Was the first customer and massage by pinay, good looking. Massage was ok2 only, not a massage actualy. Happy ending with some erotic action. Keep asking me to makan susu. What la. She didn't do extra inside but outside lain cerita she told me. I manage to get her phone number and want to try 'lain cerita" tommorow. Detail report.

Name: *pm me.

Face:7/10.

Massage: 5/10.

Boobs: small tits. Like 15 yrs old.

BJ: 6/10.

HJ: 4/10.

Damage: rm60+rm100.

AR: I asked if its alright. She said tidak apa2 baitu

Wir. YesWhich mp? How come I cannot pm?

Bungee Man
02-29-12, 04:25
Hi bros,

Was away outstation recently for quite a while and only came back a few days ago. I kept myself updated on the action back here via the Net. Was really disappointed to hear about the recent raids and strong winds blowing now here. Missed the Nissan showroom action. Guess it is back to D* S* for me again. Hope Nos. 98, 99, 100 and 101 are still there since it is almost 1 year since they arrived and they should be finishing their stint here anytime. Will keep the bros. Informed after my visit.

Happy cheonging!Went to D* S* last night after being away outstation for awhile. Was lucky and managed to book No. 98 as she just finished 1 customer. Others like No. 99, 100 and 101 were busy. She told me since it is coming to 1 year they first started working here, they will be going back to PRC for 2 weeks by turns as the lady boss will not allow them to go off all at a time. She will be going back in mid-March for 2 weeks break and come back to complete another year's stint here like the other MLs, so brothers, if you still want to try her out, you still have 2 weeks from now to do so.

As usual she allows AR during massage and during HJ time. This time managed to get into her privates but her menses was just finishing and did not want to proceed further! So just finish off with happy ending normally. As I was going off, bumped into No. 101 who was doing some washing in the kitchen, she gave me a sort of wicked wink. Will be back for her when No. 98 has gone back to PRC.

Happy cheonging!

Kkmann
02-29-12, 10:56
Some local flavors; poor quality.

WIR: Never

Silvester79
03-01-12, 03:09
Some local flavors; poor quality.

WIR: NeverBro, mind to elaborate more? So that we can prevent it.

Kkmann
03-01-12, 06:25
Was provided with (apparently) locals, but the quality was terrible.

Bro, mind to elaborate more? So that we can prevent it.

Hihihaha80
03-02-12, 01:33
Went to D* S* last night after being away outstation for awhile. Was lucky and managed to book No. 98 as she just finished 1 customer. Others like No. 99, 100 and 101 were busy. She told me since it is coming to 1 year they first started working here, they will be going back to PRC for 2 weeks by turns as the lady boss will not allow them to go off all at a time. She will be going back in mid-March for 2 weeks break and come back to complete another year's stint here like the other MLs, so brothers, if you still want to try her out, you still have 2 weeks from now to do so.

As usual she allows AR during massage and during HJ time. This time managed to get into her privates but her menses was just finishing and did not want to proceed further! So just finish off with happy ending normally. As I was going off, bumped into No. 101 who was doing some washing in the kitchen, she gave me a sort of wicked wink. Will be back for her when No. 98 has gone back to PRC.

Happy cheonging!Hi bro, I'm new to this forum.

Before I can post any FR, I need to know whether the D*S* is in StxrCxty or not? Please help.

Happy cheonging!

Silvester79
03-03-12, 01:49
Hi bro, I'm new to this forum.

Before I can post any FR, I need to know whether the D*S* is in StxrCxty or not? Please help.

Happy cheonging!Read through the forum, you will get your answer.

Bungee Man
03-03-12, 01:50
Hi bro, I'm new to this forum.

Happy cheonging!Welcome on board bro!

Yes.

Hafni
03-03-12, 18:44
Hi everybody,

New guy here. This'll be my first FR. Hope can help everyone in choosing the right ML at this branch.

Went to K* F* (PH) last night after seeing Bro Jon Black FR and have to wait for about 15 minutes for my turn. Wanted to take the naughty Pinay but she's massaging another Bro's feet.

While waiting, all 3 of the PRC MLs gave me a smile maybe wanting me to take them (I should've). Suddenly saw a petite, young and beautiful ML with long red hair arranging towels and straight away asked the lady boss for her and took 2 hours massage session. Looks can seriously be deceiving.

So, I got naked and massage session started. Massage was so so only with no power. Converse with her and she's quite the blur type and everytime I smiled at her, she asked me, kenapaaa? She also told me, PH branch has 8 MLs (5 PRC. 1 Local. 1 Pinay and 1 Indon).

She did her so so massage for about 1 hour and asked me to flip. Was hoping for some action to counter the bad massage. Asked me if I wanted batin, and I asked her back if it's a real batin or just HJ. She gave me the blur face again. Was hoping for some miracle so I said yes. She said RM100 but I said RM50 is what everyone's paying unless she has something extra she can offer. She said none, no AR so accepted RM50 price. (Damn bad mistake)

So, some tugging, up and down stroking of my little brother started without any skills whatsoever. I got bored after 2 minutes. Took her about 30-35 minutes but I still can't cum. Her complaining that I took so long to cum doesn't help either. Finally I stopped her (no point continuing) and asked her to massage my head and back instead. After that, paid her, paid the counter and left disappointed.

Overall, quite a bad night and will never ever choose her again.

Her details:

Name: N*mi (Not her real name because when I called her she asked me back, who's N*mi? WTF!). No 77.

Race: Local.

Face: 9/10 (Damn cute SYT, fair reddish skin)

Boobs: Small.

Body: 8/10 (slim, petite, look damn appetizing to me)

Massage: 4/10 (with proper skills but no power at all)

AR: Not allowed.

HJ: 1/10 (Boring strokes, no feeling and I can't even cum)

Damage (s) : RM170 + RM50 (Shit! So expensive the 2 hour session)

WIR : Too bad, never again unless she's ok for fuck session

Hafni
03-04-12, 12:14
So, was disappointed last night and water level is still high. KK weather's being rainy and gloomy since morning didn't help either. Decided to just try B*verl* R*flex at Bundusan and see how it goes. Was greeted by the male counter guy and told him I wanted a 1. 5 hour massage session. I took the traditional massage package.

Was brought to a room with double bed separated by a single curtain. I was alone and room and bed was not smelly, oklah for me. Undressed and the ML came while I was removing my undies. No reaction so everything's looks good to me.

Not bad looking, tall and slim. ML was very very chatty and gave quite a relaxing massage (prefer stronger but still ok). Told me her name was L*m and and she's a Sino. Only thing was that, she's so chatty that she massaged me until only about 15 minutes left on the clock (not that I didn't enjoy the conversation).

Asked me if I wanted HJ for RM50 and I asked if can AR, she said no because it's my first time and she's not familiar with me so I refused (Haisss, what luck). So, again left disappointed but at least the massage was ok.

Her details:

Name: L*m.

Race: Sino.

Face: 6/10 (fair skin, shoulder length straight hair)

Boobs: Small (wore a push up bra)

Body: 6/10 (slim and tall about 165cm, but not that curvy)

Massage: 7/10 (relaxing type)

AR: Not allowed (maybe for regulars)

HJ: Didn't try (lack of time and no AR allowed during my visit)

Damage (s) : RM80 + RM10 (Tip)

WIR : Maybe

Hihihaha80
03-05-12, 05:29
Dear bro, why don't you try D'showroom or D'saloon. There are some choices there in the range 160-200. Atleasr it will satisfy your brother's hunger. LOL.

Signing off,

KkmannHi bro, actually where does this two location? Is DS stand for dragon star?

Yysim88
03-05-12, 07:01
Finally got chance to try no. 8, now waiting for her. Fr coming soon.

ShLax
03-05-12, 10:29
Went to this place the other afternoon as I needed a massage anyway, so thought I'd try it out.

Rang the doorbell and greeted by PRC, shown the menu and directed to room.

She's from Sichuan. Good Massage, threw everyhting into it, knees and all.

Rolled over and got a belly rub with the "accidental" brush over. Needless to say she got a response. She took a peak and smiled.

Offered a HJ, but wasn't in for that. Indicated I wanted her tits, I get more pleasure from playing with them. Told me 50, bit steep, but what the heck.

She pulled up her shirt, out flopped the rolls of fat (very off putting) small tits with pea nipples, which I don't mind. Started to play with her and went to kiss them and she pulled away. Said she wouldn't allow this, so told her not worth 50. Got the usual pouting grumbling and complaints.

In the end gave her and extra 20 and walked away. Not sure if you'd recommend any particular girls there, but this one is definitely not worth the extra service.

Yysim88
03-05-12, 11:52
Went to SH this afternoon after a week of tired work, book NO. 8 for 1 hour session. Massage was so so only, nothing much to shout about.

But when goes to happy ending, here's come the excitement, beautiful melons rubbing your whole body, free AR, a lot of water coming out at bottom once you finger,

Nicely trim, no smell at all, just like you can do whatever you want except for FJ. But they do provide FJ at outside. Fully satisfy.

Silvester79
03-05-12, 13:52
Finally got chance to try no. 8, now waiting for her. Fr coming soon.Lucky you, first time I been there, no. 8 not around so been massage by the other girl. Second time been there few days ago, both of them is working. Since no choice then went to ds.

JustinChung
03-05-12, 15:33
Hi bro, actually where does this two location? Is DS stand for dragon star?Be patience and read through all the forum, you will get the answer.

Hafni
03-06-12, 03:26
KOTA KINABALU: Men who frequent joints to get a 'ping-pong' massage claim it helps improve their sexual prowess.

The authorities, however, frown upon these so-called male sexual enhancement services and are in no mood to be part of the game.

Locally known as urut batin or rawatan batin, these services are nothing more than genital massages – thus the tagline, 'ping-pong' massage – and is said to be widespread in peninsular Malay*sia.

The so-called enhancement therapy involves female masseuses massaging the genitals of male clients for about RM50 for 30 minutes.

Traditional and Complementary Medicine Practitioners Association of Sabah president Datin Dorothea Justin Moduying said they had received many letters and e-mails about massage parlours in the city providing such 'services'.

'Operators offering such services claim it is a treatment for erectile dysfunction.

'As far as we are concerned, urut batin is a form of abuse, ' she added.

She said the association brought up the matter with the Sabah office of the Health Ministry's traditional and complementary medicine division.

Sabah police commissioner Datuk Hamzah Taib said action would be taken against those who operate businesses that involved vice activities.

'Local authorities must also do their part by ensuring that conditions and rules in the licences of premises are strictly adhered to, ' he told The Star yesterday.From The STAR (March 4, 2012)

Toyoki
03-07-12, 02:57
Bro. Where is this joint? No idea at all.

Help please!

Tab10
03-07-12, 07:53
Not all of us like to be massaged by MILF, but if the MILF is very pretty and hot, how can we reject her. Today I was massaged by hot and sexy MILF. She so beautiful, she has three kids and divorced three years ago. Her age I would not say, but I reckon late 30s. Her massages were very good. Once you are ready for HJ, you are welcome to explore her body. My hands were up her skirt. She cum twice and moaning softly. I was asking her for second round if I blow my load early which she seems like it and give me sweet smile. But how can I forgot ask her name.I'm new here. Where is the location of this?

Tab10
03-07-12, 18:50
Hi I just back from w. P lbn, like bros at here intro, tat place is heavan, here is my simple report.

Name: Kay.

Origin: pinoy.

Face: 8/10.

Body: slim and tender but got a bit belly.

Boobs: kinda small but still can grab with one hand.

Fj: 250 one night + hotel 50.

Everything is great except she don't do BJNot every pinoy gal like BJ. Need luck to meet it. But good communicate can add on the luck.

Bariaking
03-08-12, 01:56
To all Brothers,

Any update on Labuan lately? I am going to Labuan next week. Please update me to the news on what is going on. Thanks.

BK

Gunners69
03-08-12, 09:48
I'm currently at Lahad Datu.

Does anyone have good call girl?

Kkmann
03-08-12, 10:20
Was walking near MBank there when saw a 16-17 year old looking at me, as she crossed me she asked if I wanted ahmoi? As I walked further, saw 7 or 8 more like that walking in a group. Are they pondan or part of scam? Something seems amiss.

Gunners69
03-08-12, 10:25
Need help in Lahad Datu, any suggestion or any contact num?

Hafni
03-08-12, 12:11
Was walking near MBank there when saw a 16-17 year old looking at me, as she crossed me she asked if I wanted ahmoi? As I walked further, saw 7 or 8 more like that walking in a group. Are they pondan or part of scam? Something seems amiss.Scams Bro.

They also operates randomly at Sinsuran and Kg Air. You follow them upstairs, you'll get jacked for sure.

SicoKK
03-08-12, 14:09
Becareful Bro KKman, the young chicks at water village is a trap, the damage are cheaper but very dangerous, they will ask you to follow them and lead you to a backstreet then keep calling someone. They always say go to their place, they not wiling to follow you to the hotel you booking for. That's why there must be something wrong with their place. Be careful bro!