PDA

View Full Version : Sabah

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Astolia
01-07-13, 10:52
Dear Bro,

How is her GFE? Was she rushing to get everything done?

Was feeling frisky last night so went for recon. Called a lady OKT to view at one of the newer 3 star hotels but both PRCs were below average (Hubei and Changxi). Went off to Water Village but sonly saw Eileen (those senior bros will know) , a few dino PRCs and a decent looking younger one (6. 5/10)

Went off to D'Showroom. Girls were all gone except for 1. According to Auntie, she's young and just arrived so has not been allowed to do ON. Small girl with wonderful tits and a tight.

Name: Lei Zhi (No. 61 or 62)

Origin: Shenzhen.

Face: 7 (bias because she looks 90% like my ex-bf)

Body: 7 (Slim)

Boobs: 8 (nice 34C)

Catbath: 6 (too short)

CBJ: 6 (too short)

FJ: 8 (wet when she comes, and she came 4 times throughout)

Damage: RM200.

She will be leaving on Jan 19.

Paul Ting
01-07-13, 14:56
Place; Inanam taipan. The only HC at the ground floor. Big one.

No: Double 5.

Looks; 6/10 cute cute.

HJ: 7/10.

AR: ok.

Charge; RM50.

She will suck your nipple while doing FJ.

Have a try.

Bungee Man
01-08-13, 02:38
Any bros here tried the new arrivals at DS?

Any young slim and pretty ones?Revisited D* S* very recently and true what you mentioned, they have new arrivals. The prc mls, especially the newcomers and younger ones, are now offering a new massage package which is called "shuang fei" in Chinese. To the non-Chinese bros. Here it means having 2 prc mls to massage you at the same time. The damage is for every 1 hour, you got to pay for both MLs 1 hour each (total of 2 hours). Massage at D* S* is RM68 per hour so for having double the pleasure and thrill of having 2 prc MLs to massage you, you gott pay RM136. This is not counting the extra service (HJ) yet.

August 77
01-08-13, 07:18
Wow. Sounds interesting. Must visit when I am in KK in a few months time.

Revisited D* S* very recently and true what you mentioned, they have new arrivals. The prc mls, especially the newcomers and younger ones, are now offering a new massage package which is called "shuang fei" in Chinese. To the non-Chinese bros. Here it means having 2 prc mls to massage you at the same time. The damage is for every 1 hour, you got to pay for both MLs 1 hour each (total of 2 hours). Massage at D* S* is RM68 per hour so for having double the pleasure and thrill of having 2 prc MLs to massage you, you gott pay RM136. This is not counting the extra service (HJ) yet.

JustinChung
01-08-13, 12:53
Revisited D* S* very recently and true what you mentioned, they have new arrivals. The prc mls, especially the newcomers and younger ones, are now offering a new massage package which is called "shuang fei" in Chinese. To the non-Chinese bros. Here it means having 2 prc mls to massage you at the same time. The damage is for every 1 hour, you got to pay for both MLs 1 hour each (total of 2 hours). Massage at D* S* is RM68 per hour so for having double the pleasure and thrill of having 2 prc MLs to massage you, you gott pay RM136. This is not counting the extra service (HJ) yet.Whoa! Bro, I think " shuang fei " is too much for my appetite, hahahaha

Dumdass
01-10-13, 05:30
Bro I think the 'shuang fei'/double fly / 2some is a way for the older MLs to teach the younger MLs how to give HJs. As reported by some bros previously, the new arrival are somewhat lacking in skills with their HJs. On another note, was offered BJ the other day at DragonStar. But the ML was asking for 200, so did not proceed. Any other bro been offered BJ as well?

Rummer18
01-10-13, 05:40
Bro I think the 'shuang fei'/double fly / 2some is a way for the older MLs to teach the younger MLs how to give HJs. As reported by some bros previously, the new arrival are somewhat lacking in skills with their HJs. On another note, was offered BJ the other day at DragonStar. But the ML was asking for 200, so did not proceed. Any other bro been offered BJ as well?No 98 does bbj with tea. Tried no 2 yesterday. Service is excellent with her sensual kisses all over your body and also her breast rub. Really excellent for rm50. Massage was good too. Her HJ is pretty good too. No oil involved.

LocalNewbie
01-10-13, 10:56
Twu scene please.

Any FL?

Avid customer of LS.

A few of girls there do FJ inc. Locals, pinay (which at the moment not avlble) , thai.

Just went there few days before,

Book my regular girl-thai which I'll get free BJ, HJ but never FJ.

Worthy 2hr session.

I can recommend some good girl.

As long as I've tried, all thai do FJ-RM50, and locals too, depends from how you nego.

Some give good GFE, and you can bring them out when they off-depends.

WongDaming
01-11-13, 15:46

Looks; 6/10 cute cute.

Charge; RM50.

Have a try.Bro this China or tom yam?

WongDaming
01-11-13, 15:50

Looks; 6/10 cute cute.

Charge; RM50.

Have a try.Brther is China or thai?

Kassim B Aman
01-11-13, 16:09
Twu scene please.

Any FL?

Avid customer of LS.

A few of girls there do FJ inc. Locals, pinay (which at the moment not avlble) , thai.

Just went there few days before,

Book my regular girl-thai which I'll get free BJ, HJ but never FJ.

Worthy 2hr session.

I can recommend some good girl.

As long as I've tried, all thai do FJ-RM50, and locals too, depends from how you nego.

Some give good GFE, and you can bring them out when they off-depends.Where is the place? Is it the SPA in the TAKATA, known as LE SPA?

Which girl you could recommend?

Astolia
01-13-13, 23:59
Bro I think the 'shuang fei'/double fly / 2some is a way for the older MLs to teach the younger MLs how to give HJs. As reported by some bros previously, the new arrival are somewhat lacking in skills with their HJs. On another note, was offered BJ the other day at DragonStar. But the ML was asking for 200, so did not proceed. Any other bro been offered BJ as well?I won't pay for more than RM100 for BJ at DS.

KK1983
01-14-13, 14:14
Hi,

I'm a newbie here. Looking for a cheonging experience in KK hehe.

FatPlay
01-15-13, 15:01
Hi guys,

I'm new here and new to this industry also. LOL.

May bro2 here help me or give me contact where to find any FL.

Kkmann
01-15-13, 23:25
Bros, this is a WL from Bundusan area who suddenly disappeared. Her name is Green. If any bro meets her, can you message me her contacts?

Thanks

Bungee Man
01-18-13, 10:07
I won't pay for more than RM100 for BJ at DS.I also won't pay more than RM100 for a BJ here. Although one or two of the prc mls have asked for more I politely told them off saying that for RM200 I can get a FJ at another place like the Showroom. Please note that one or two of the prc mls' BJ is done using hot and cold tea and water to give the "fire and ice" treatment.

Bungee Man
01-18-13, 10:09
Hi guys,

I'm new here and new to this industry also. LOL.

May bro2 here help me or give me contact where to find any FL.Like all beginners, you are advised to read or refer back to past FRs here for more information regarding the various places where you can cheong. D'Showroom, ZH* Ha, Damai area, etc.

Sepanggar
01-20-13, 12:15
Hi Bros,

Anybody ever try MP in UA area? Been there 2 times, massaged by PRC. The massage not so good, but later she offer FJ. Asking for RM200 but manage to nego to RM100. I can't remember their no or name. Maybe any bros here had tried there can give FR.

WaveMoney
01-21-13, 06:38
Hi Bros,

Anybody ever try MP in UA area? Been there 2 times, massaged by PRC. The massage not so good, but later she offer FJ. Asking for RM200 but manage to nego to RM100. I can't remember their no or name. Maybe any bros here had tried there can give FR.Where is UA?

Peterhbs
01-21-13, 09:52
hi bros,

anybody ever try mp in ua area? been there 2 times, massaged by prc. the massage not so good, but later she offer fj. asking for rm200 but manage to nego to rm100. i can't remember their no or name. maybe any bros here had tried there can give fr.where are you referring? kk, sdk or twu?

please elaborate what is ua area? ****, uniform activity or university archives?

Astolia
01-21-13, 23:57
Hi Bros,

Anybody ever try MP in UA area? Been there 2 times, massaged by PRC. The massage not so good, but later she offer FJ. Asking for RM200 but manage to nego to RM100. I can't remember their no or name. Maybe any bros here had tried there can give FR.What is UA actually? Never heard of it before. Is it a MP?

Bungee Man
01-22-13, 03:39
Dear fellows!

Just went there yesterday and I just want to keep things short. Above bee kim KTV, new ML from China.

Damage: 58 full body massage.

HJ: yes. 5/10 (50 for tips)

Face: 7/10.

FJ: if you can persuade them, you might get lucky to bring them out! They off duty at 11pm. Who knows you might luck it out.

BJ: dint ask for it, I think I forget, hahaha.

I think I'm quite lucky with this time as I can suck her nipples and go down to their bushes, oh well, my luck I guess.

GFE: 8/10 as mine is quite talkative and funny.

Oh well, hope this work out for you guys, good luck inside!

Cheers!Thanks bro, for this tip about new MP at Ha*bour Ci*why. Went there last week for 1st visit and found the place right next to Be* K*m MTV. Here is my FR:-

Name: forgotten already as she said it so softly.

No. : 8.

Origin : PRC from Shenzhen.

Figure : slim with sexy CFM eyes and long hair.

Face : 7/10.

GFE : okay (7/10)

Busts: 34 (B cups).nice and firm.

Massage : 6/10.

AR : allowed only outside (maybe can do more once I am more familiar)

BJ : Did not ask at this early stage.

FJ : Only if outside the MP.

WIR : Yes but she told me she will be going back to China on 18th January for 2 weeks.

Damage: RM58 for massage + RM50 for HJ.

Jojok
01-22-13, 08:01
What is UA actually? Never heard of it before. Is it a MP?I think the brother is referring to University Apartment along jalan Sulaman a few kilometres after 1Borneo, If I am not mistaken there is a big 1Sulaman building built in front it. UA is the common short form for the place. There are few shopblocks in front of the apartments.

Been to that area a few times. I did notice there is a MP facing the road.

Super Horny
01-22-13, 23:21
Just nice.

Ironmen
01-23-13, 12:06
Thanks bro, for this tip about new MP at Ha*bour Ci*why. Went there last week for 1st visit and found the place right next to Be* K*m MTV. Here is my FR:-

Busts: 34 (B cups). Nice and firm.

WIR : Yes but she told me she will be going back to China on 18th January for 2 weeks.

Damage: RM58 for massage + RM50 for HJ.Notice. The ML for this Mp. Previously work in SxxxxHxxx, damai.

Bungee Man
01-24-13, 08:42
Notice. The ML for this Mp. Previously work in SxxxxHxxx, damai.Thanks bro, No wonder her CFM face and boobs seems familiar!

Karipap
01-24-13, 09:33
Like all beginners, you are advised to read or refer back to past FRs here for more information regarding the various places where you can cheong. D'Showroom, ZH* Ha, Damai area, etc.Helo, I'm new here. Where is D'showroom MP location? I can't find that place. Help me my bros. Tq. Pm

Karipap
01-24-13, 09:35
Hello my bro, where is D'showroom location? I can't find that place. Help me. Tq. Pm

Ironmen
01-24-13, 16:09
Thanks bro, No wonder her CFM face and boobs seems familiar!Ya, she do provide boobs job before at S. H. But now. Seem no. May be the place still new.

WaveMoney
01-24-13, 17:21
Thanks bro, No wonder her CFM face and boobs seems familiar!Bro. Mind to share her name with me? Is she the only prc working thr? How to look for her when visit that mp.

Super Horny
01-24-13, 23:26
My encounter with MILF.

Super Horny
01-25-13, 00:10
My great encounter.

Bungee Man
01-25-13, 02:22
Bro. Mind to share her name with me? Is she the only prc working thr? How to look for her when visit that mp.She is not the only prc ML working there as I saw a few more. If you read my FR you will know I can't remember her name but only her number which is No. 8. She has gone back to China for the Chinese New Year since 18th January and hasn't come back yet. Usually they are away for 2 weeks at the most. She told me she will be coming back again to work here so please check with the MP from time to time after 2 weeks' time. I have tried another prc ML there and her number is 18.

Peterhbs
01-25-13, 06:06
Bro. Mind to share her name with me? Is she the only prc working thr? How to look for her when visit that mp.WaveMoney,

Please read the FR carefully again. ML No. Was given.

Super Horny
01-25-13, 06:56
My sex toy. Kept it for 3 months now. Her hubby are away on duty oversea.

Super Horny
01-25-13, 06:59
Calm. Before the storm.

Johnskv
01-25-13, 12:50
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Johnskv
01-25-13, 12:57
Thanks bro, for this tip about new MP at Ha*bour Ci*why. Went there last week for 1st visit and found the place right next to Be* K*m MTV. Here is my FR:-

Busts: 34 (B cups). Nice and firm.

Damage: RM58 for massage + RM50 for HJ.Last time I'm having sex with no 8 before at the massage room in SH forgot how much I paid and she call ms chin now still having her contact but unable to get thru.

Paul Ting
01-25-13, 15:11
Brther is China or thai?Is China la. Met her last month

Turtlez
01-25-13, 18:32
Just got back from a working trip. A little bored of PRCs so thought I'll give Pinays a little visit. Popped by at H*h Spa at BH. Had a line-up. Took the only nice looking Pinay. She was tall.

Name: Irene.

Dressing: 8.

Face: 7 (nice long hair)

GFE: 8.

Body: 7 (tall and slim, no stretch marks)

Boobs: 6. 5 (large areola and nipples)

Cathbath: 6.

CBJ: 6.

FJ: 9.

Damage: RM170.

Was friendly but didn't allow FK at first. Licked her boobies while she played with my tool. Got her nice and wet, fingered her to a few orgasms and suddenly the cat was out. Licking my ears, hugging me tight, pulling my butt while fucking etc. Wet and went from position to position until I finally fired. She was spent and so was I. One of the better performance. Good start for 2013

Astolia
01-26-13, 06:29
Look for this OKT for the 1st time, and asked him to recommend 1 of his best girl to me.

Name: Xiao Xue (Little Snow, haha)

Origin : PRC from Hunan.

Figure : slim with hot body.

Face : 8/10.

GFE : Good (9/10)

Busts: Around C cups, nice and firm.

Massage : N / A.

AR : Do whatever you wish.

BBBJ : 7. 5 with deepthrxxt & CIM (will give 9 if she can use her tongue better)

FJ : 8, tight & warm.

WIR : Yes but she told me she will be going back to China on 29th January, will come back KK if the OKT has no need girls to replace her.

Damage: RM160

JustinChung
01-26-13, 11:34
Went there 3 days ago. She's the only one left, others busy, oh well.

Name: Li Li

Origin : PRC.

Figure : 7/10.

Massage : 6/10 (She notice I'm a bit tired, so she gave me little and nice massage)

AR : 8/10 (Wow, long time haven't felt that one)

BBBJ : 9/10.

WIR : Yes

WaveMoney
01-26-13, 11:47
Went there 3 days ago. She's the only one left, others busy, oh well.

Name: Li Li

Origin : PRC.

Figure : 7/10.

Massage : 6/10 (She notice I'm a bit tired, so she gave me little and nice massage)

AR : 8/10 (Wow, long time haven't felt that one)

BBBJ : 9/10.

WIR : Yes

Damage: RM160Bro. Mind to give some info about where this mp is

Ironmen
01-27-13, 12:59
Look for this OKT for the 1st time, and asked him to recommend 1 of his best girl to me.

BBBJ : 7. 5 with deepthrxxt & CIM (will give 9 if she can use her tongue better)

WIR : Yes but she told me she will be going back to China on 29th January, will come back KK if the OKT has no need girls to replace her.

Damage: RM160If not wrong guess. It shld be locate at penampang road side. Emm. BTW, jz walk in can look for "services' or must call OKT? Or any special pwd? Hehe. Mind to share!

JustinChung
01-27-13, 16:32
Bro. Mind to give some info about where this mp isWell, it's not really a mp.

WaveMoney
01-27-13, 17:33
Well, it's not really a mp.BTW, where is it located? I'm interested.

Astolia
01-28-13, 09:54
If not wrong guess. It shld be locate at penampang road side. Emm. BTW, jz walk in can look for "services' or must call OKT? Or any special pwd? Hehe. Mind to share!You must call the OKT.

Ironmen
01-28-13, 17:42
You must call the OKT.Mind to share. But. I got no subscrp the PM. So. Anyway to reach the OKT?

Thanks ya. Bro!

Turtlez
01-30-13, 14:30
Thanks to Bro Kkmann, got the contact for the stated venue. Gave a call to the OKT and arrange for a viewing session. There's 4 PRCs, but only saw 2 as the other 2 were working. Took the older looking one, as the younger one had tons of make-up on.

Name: Lin Lin

Arrival date: Jan 28, 2013.

Looks: 8 (nice long hair)

GFE: 9.

Boobs: 8 (nice C. Soft and real. But the rounded shape indicate probably some form of good quality plastic surgery)

Body: 9 (Tall, slim and nice stomach. Flat butt though)

Cathbath: 8 (Nice but too short)

Fingering: Only on outside.

FJ: 9 (wet, gyrating, natural orgasms, moaner, multiple positions. Came when she was cowgirl-ing me)

Damage: RM160 + tips.

Not a time watcher and lovely GFE. Would recommend her instead of all D'Showroom girls. Great FJ but they don't want to do cowgirl or squatting at first, so leave it towards the end.

Kkmann
01-31-13, 06:02
Thanks to Bro Kkmann, got the contact for the stated venue. Gave a call to the OKT and arrange for a viewing session. There's 4 PRCs, but only saw 2 as the other 2 were working. Took the older looking one, as the younger one had tons of make-up on.

Boobs: 8 (nice C. Soft and real. But the rounded shape indicate probably some form of good quality plastic surgery)

FJ: 9 (wet, gyrating, natural orgasms, moaner, multiple positions. Came when she was cowgirl-ing me)

Not a time watcher and lovely GFE. Would recommend her instead of all D'Showroom girls. Great FJ but they don't want to do cowgirl or squatting at first, so leave it towards the end.Nice FR, bro Turtelz. I think being away from the restrictions of D'showroom makes girls more friendly.

I wish to thank Bros Bungee Man & Astolia for the contact in the first place.

Regards.

Happy cheonging.

Kkman

JustinChung
01-31-13, 13:02

Not a time watcher and lovely GFE. Would recommend her instead of all D'Showroom girls. Great FJ but they don't want to do cowgirl or squatting at first, so leave it towards the end.She's very nice, and I don't mind her flat butt. Good GFE. You mentioned about the good quality plastic surgery, I think you right there, b'cause I can see little marking there, and I asked her what is that ? She said that's birth mark....hmmmmm, really makes me wonder, oh well, I don't mind, she is good GFE anyway......:)

HardcoreIcon
01-31-13, 18:07
Bros, there are orang putih available in KK. Anyone interested?Pm me the info, place or contact! Tq!

Kkmann
01-31-13, 23:03
Pm me the info, place or contact! Tq!Sorry bro, the birds have already flown.

Bungee Man
02-01-13, 00:48
Sorry bro, the birds have already flown.Correction bro. KKmann, Not flow but already been caught and charged in court recently. It was in the daily news last week.

HardcoreIcon
02-01-13, 03:36
Anyone stil got orang putih can pm me!

Kkmann
02-02-13, 03:18
Anyone stil got orang putih can pm me!Bro, you really want to spend 500 bucks for a 30 minute show?

WaveMoney
02-02-13, 12:43
Bro, you really want to spend 500 bucks for a 30 minute show?For me I can only lasted for 10 minute hahahahahahahaha.

JustinChung
02-03-13, 00:54
For me I can only lasted for 10 minute hahahahahahahaha.If RM 200 for 30 minute, that would be nice. Imagine. Wow. Orang putih for RM 200. Wow.

Sir Geralt
02-03-13, 03:22
If RM 200 for 30 minute, that would be nice. Imagine. Wow. Orang putih for RM 200. Wow.30 minutes more than enough for me if Orang Putih hahaha. A dream come true.

SicoKK
02-04-13, 08:46

Damage: RM160Hi bro! Mind to share with me the OKT no. You can PM me.

Thanks!

SicoKK
02-04-13, 08:54
My sex toy. Kept it for 3 months now. Her hubby are away on duty oversea.Wow! She is hot and wild sexy man!

JustinChung
02-04-13, 12:19
30 minutes more than enough for me if Orang Putih hahaha. A dream come true.You mean you never try Orang Putih before? I see.

LocalNewbie
02-04-13, 18:22
Hi all Taiko.

Been quiet for some time.

Care to share with me okt contact here in tawau?

Pm me please.

Anyway will be going to kk this cny. 8-12. Any advises?

Mr Fuck
02-04-13, 19:15
I think the brother is referring to University Apartment along jalan Sulaman a few kilometres after 1Borneo, If I am not mistaken there is a big 1Sulaman building built in front it. UA is the common short form for the place. There are few shopblocks in front of the apartments.

Been to that area a few times. I did notice there is a MP facing the road.Had tried it LAst WEEK. During that time 2 PRC just arrive (2 days). The MASSAGE service was SO-SO. As far as the 3 I test. The counter lady said 6 ML.

JJsxsx
02-05-13, 09:48
Had tried it LAst WEEK. During that time 2 PRC just arrive (2 days). The MASSAGE service was SO-SO. As far as the 3 I test. The counter lady said 6 ML.Bro, how much damage? And massage only ma, fj, HJ? Nvr been there yet. Mostly go Taipan only.

Nino27
02-06-13, 10:00
Recently tried out new MP above B*3K*M KTV at harbrCT. Place is nice since got abundant car park and usually nobody around so those who are paiseh like me can hop in and out without much notice hehe. Nothing special to report as the PRC that massaged for me is slightly below par. Here it is anyway.

Name: Jin Xiang.

Face: 4/10.

Massage: 6/10.

Build: slightly chubby.

Bust: Almost C I think. Quite big.

AR: yes.

HJ: SOP.

Damage: rm58+50.

GFE: More like a hyper active best friend I think.

WIR: no. Not my type.

However spotted a gem as I was paying at counter. Looks local Chinese. Slim with easily C or D cup. Face not important cause the body already enough to satisfy you. However not sure if is masseuse as well or is owner? Cause she didn't have change at the counter, so she opened up a locker and took a purse stacked full of cash. So not sure if she is a trusted employee or owner. Can anyone confirm this? Will try to return and see if she gives massage.

Happy CNY guys!

Nino27
02-06-13, 10:25
Recently tried out new MP above B*3K*M KTV at harbrCT. Place is nice since got abundant car park and usually nobody around so those who are paiseh like me can hop in and out without much notice hehe. Nothing special to report as the PRC that massaged for me is slightly below par. Here it is anyway.

Name: Jin Xiang.

Face: 4/10.

Build: slightly chubby.

Bust: Almost C I think. Quite big.

HJ: SOP.

Damage: rm58+50.

GFE: More like a hyper active best friend I think.

WIR: no. Not my type.

However spotted a gem as I was paying at counter. Looks local Chinese. Slim with easily C or D cup. Face not important cause the body already enough to satisfy you. However not sure if is masseuse as well or is owner? Cause she didn't have change at the counter, so she opened up a locker and took a purse stacked full of cash. So not sure if she is a trusted employee or owner. Can anyone confirm this? Will try to return and see if she gives massage.

Happy CNY guys!

Peterhbs
02-06-13, 17:10
Went to INANAM taipan, saw a reflexology on first floor near by big bowl restaurant.

Walk in ask for any RB massage. The counter aunty reply "yes".

Name: Can't remember.

Face: 6. 5/10.

GFE: 7. 5/10.

AR: No.

Massage: 7/10.

Damage: Rm 60

Kkmann
02-07-13, 01:51
Heard there are 2 new faces.

Bungee Man
02-07-13, 02:38

Happy CNY guys![/QUOTE]I think she is somehow connected with the MP either as a partner or lady boss. I was there recently and I think it was the same lady you saw because she has a slim body with C cups and 7/10 face look. When I went to pay at the counter, she was sitting at the couch watching Astro, she came over and went inside the counter area to see what is going on. She then greeted me good bye and ask me to come back again.

Nino27
02-07-13, 06:44
I think she is somehow connected with the MP either as a partner or lady boss. I was there recently and I think it was the same lady you saw because she has a slim body with C cups and 7/10 face look. When I went to pay at the counter, she was sitting at the couch watching Astro, she came over and went inside the counter area to see what is going on. She then greeted me good bye and ask me to come back again.Too bad. Would be really interesting if she offer massage as well LOL. Thanks for e confirmation.

Bungee Man
02-08-13, 01:17
Too bad. Would be really interesting if she offer massage as well LOL. Thanks for e confirmation.Hi bro, Was there last evening looking also for No. 8. The same lady you mentioned here was there at the counter. She told me No. 8 is still not back yet and she has no idea when she will be back to start working again after she comes back from China. There were o prc mls left that night so I tookthe chance to ask her whether she do massage or not. She just smiled and said she doesn't and told me to wait until one of the prc ml have finish. I hope this finally answer your query about her.

Happy cheonging!

Ironmen
02-08-13, 14:47
Hi bro, Was there last evening looking also for No. 8. The same lady you mentioned here was there at the counter. She told me No. 8 is still not back yet and she has no idea when she will be back to start working again after she comes back from China. There were o prc mls left that night so I tookthe chance to ask her whether she do massage or not. She just smiled and said she doesn't and told me to wait until one of the prc ml have finish. I hope this finally answer your query about her.

Happy cheonging!So sad to hear tht. I think I'm the lucky one!

Happy CNY to all! Happy cheong!

Nino27
02-08-13, 16:52
Hi bro, Was there last evening looking also for No. 8. The same lady you mentioned here was there at the counter. She told me No. 8 is still not back yet and she has no idea when she will be back to start working again after she comes back from China. There were o prc mls left that night so I tookthe chance to ask her whether she do massage or not. She just smiled and said she doesn't and told me to wait until one of the prc ml have finish. I hope this finally answer your query about her.

Happy cheonging!Thanks for finally answering! As thanks this is a FR:

Today went back B*K* KTV as well hoping to sample different PRC as I kinda like the environment. Sadly saw mostly is 4/10 only. Saw made a lame excuse and left to check out the MP opposite millennium CKS / KFC. New shop lot can't miss it. Took rm122 1hr RB. Anyway.

Name: Lola.

Nationality: not sure. But is from Kota Marudu.

Body: 7/10 slightly chubby but only so slightly.

Face: kinda dark and glasses was off. But pretty sure is 6/10 quite cute.

Bust: 34B.

AR: under clothes but not allowed at south.

Gave 20mins back and waist massage. The rest is concentrated on the important part. Touch is soft and sensual. Good teaser. RB itself is enjoyable. Got reverse HJ again LOL. When about to shoot she ride on top of my chest and do HJ from behind, leaving her chest free for me to explore. And then leaned in and moaned softly beside your ear. Very sexy. After unloading she asks if want to unload another time? I said "try and see if got anything left or not" haha. End up after another round of massage managed to wake up the worm and unloaded a second time. Laid there powerless while getting cleaned up.

Damage: rm122+rm30 tips (it's the package already anyway LOL. Tips as encouragement)

Not bad for double unload. Went back satisfied.

Bungee Man
02-09-13, 07:51
Bro, how much damage? And massage only ma, fj, HJ? Nvr been there yet. Mostly go Taipan only.Hi bros, Just interested to know since Chinese New Year is here, the MPs' mls especially the prc from China have already sounded the warning that they are hoping for red packets (ang paus) from us, the cheongsters. I am wondering whether any brothers here have given before and if so, how much? It may not be only 1 prc ml asking because all of them who knows you may come and sort of request for the red packets. I don't mind giving but only to the few favourite mls and not to too many of them. Gong Xi Fa Xai to all brothers here! May the year of the snake be a good year to cheong since there are now so many prc Chinese in town nowadays. Cheers!

LocalNewbie
02-09-13, 08:17
Localnewbie here in KK.

Any recommendations? Places? Pm me please. Okt number will be very appreciated.

LocalNewbie
02-09-13, 09:10
Hi bro! Mind to share with me the OKT no. You can PM me.

Thanks!Bro,

Please pm me the OKT's number.

Sir Geralt
02-09-13, 10:18
I would like to wish a Happy Chinese New Year to all the Chinese bros here and may your next 'adventure' would be much more fun than last years! Hehe.

And also Happy Holiday to All!

JJsxsx
02-09-13, 18:40
Hi bros, Just interested to know since Chinese New Year is here, the MPs' mls especially the prc from China have already sounded the warning that they are hoping for red packets (ang paus) from us, the cheongsters. I am wondering whether any brothers here have given before and if so, how much? It may not be only 1 prc ml asking because all of them who knows you may come and sort of request for the red packets. I don't mind giving but only to the few favourite mls and not to too many of them. Gong Xi Fa Xai to all brothers here! May the year of the snake be a good year to cheong since there are now so many prc Chinese in town nowadays. Cheers!Not sure too. Nvr give before. Anyway, happy CNY too, and win more in gamble so that can cheong more LOL.

Anyway, any you know any MP that got Fj ah bro? I mostly only get for RB one only. I need step to the next lvl alr! LOL.

ManonsanBoy
02-09-13, 19:22
Appreciate OKT phone numbers from fellow mongers. I have China contacts.

JustinChung
02-10-13, 03:43
Wish all the cheongster out there, especially Sabahan cheongster, Gong Xi Fa Cai! Hope this snake year brings plenty more fun and joy for our little brothers (if you know what I mean) hehehehehe.

GumUk
02-10-13, 04:12
Hi guys,

Its been a while since I posted here hehe. Wish you all guys a happy Chinese new year ya. Ok want to share my fr.

Currently at sandakan. Arrived here yesterday by road. Body was tired driving long time. I stayed at t*ng g*Road*end. So last night, went to mp under the hotel. There is two mp there but this is exactly under the hotel. The name is (and*ce sp* if I'm not mistaken). My intention is only to get a massage to relax my body. So when I enter, I ask the counter boy for a massage. But he said they don't have massage at the moment. They only have package. Wow, surprise me. I ask him what package? I'm pretending like no idea what he said. Hehe. So he said package with ehem-ehem for 1 1/2hr. Rm250. I said ok. Proceed to the room and saw 3 pinoy there. I choose the small petite one. After we enter the room, she hug me and ask where to start? I said lets take a bath first. Her GFE really good. So before we proceed to the game, I ask her to massage me first since my intention is to get massage at the first place. After 1/2 hour massage, then we proceed to the game. We did deep fk while her hand holding my didi. Then slowly she go and suck & play with my nipple and BJ me. After that, she cap me on and ask me to be on top. This is the embarrassing moment. My didi don't want to wake up. I feel weak and no energy. She keep trying to make it wake up but failed. I also cannot help my self. Maybe I came at the wrong time. So end up with BJ & cim only. Hmm. Here is the fr.

Name: iris.

Face: 6/10.

Build: petite.

Boob : 5/10.

BJ : 8/10.

Damage: rm250.

GFE: 8/10.

WIR: yes but when I'm in full energy hehe.

Joochin85
02-13-13, 01:57
Happy Chinese New Year Bro.

JustinChung
02-13-13, 05:42
I always forgot why I don't go to H* S* Beverly. Last night I went there, introduced 2 Pinoy and 1 PRC, others busy, so only 3 available. I choose PRC. Not bad, just 20 years old. So we went in the room and do usual things (You know) , just realised that after we took shower, the water leaks to the room floor like little " banjir ", and then I realised why I don't like to come there, I don't like the environment in the room, it's so small (a shower and a bed) , and the floor is always wet. Anyway, I finished my business (unload my didi) and took off.

Wow, the price for the PRC is RM 230! WTF. WIR? No way. I will remember that.

Ps. I think price for Pinoy is cheaper.

Sir Geralt
02-13-13, 09:21
Just went there today, and here's my FR.

Name: YinYin.

Face: 7/10 (for me its okay)

Massage: 4/10 (her strength is not to my liking for massage)

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (handfull)

BJ: 9/10 (I like the way she gives it)

GFE: 6/10 (limited communication as I don't know Chinese just use sign language and little english, however feel comfortable with her and always smile at me hehe)

WIR: yes, either her or other ML.

I really like her husky voice and it become even more sexy when she moans haha. Man, I really need to learn Chinese haishh.

DocBrains4
02-15-13, 10:06
Am staying at Hotel P*nade, will appreciate if any senior bro PM me OKT number, need for tonight.

Will appreciate your reply.

DocBrains4
02-15-13, 10:10
Can any OKT number for PRC tonight, staying at hotel P, much appreciated.

Hafni
02-15-13, 13:28
Again was feeling bored and horny but too early for fucking so drove to try this place near Kepayan highway bypass.

Arrived around 5pm and was the only customer. Felt glad as I can relax without too much distraction. The local counter lady was friendly and asked me if I wanted a massage and told her yes and asked her what's available for about 2 hours. She said usually customers go for 1-hour body massage. I asked her about RB treatment and she said that'll be 40 minutes. Decided on an 1 hour 40 minutes massage then.

Was brought to the massage area and the counter lady asked me if I wanted to be massage on the massage table or mattress on the floor. Told her anywhere is fine as long as it's private. She brought me to the most corner booth and asked me to wait for the ML.

The booth was spacious with clean pillow and mattress, relaxing music was playing. Got naked and sit down while waiting for the ML. When she arrived, said hi to her and she greeted me back. Looks friendly and cheerful enough. Good start. Told her was working hard and my whole body was aching, would really appreciate her help if she could put extra strength on her touch. She said pity me and ask me how about down there if I wanted extra strength on that one too. We laughed. Guess she's comfortable because I was the only customer. Her massage was good with enough strength to the points. Relaxing and sensual too, caressing my dick at times.

While she's massaging me I familiarize myself with her. Asking on her hometown and how long she's been in the industry. Came from Ranau, she said she worked as a masseuse for almost 4 years already and the MP she worked before was in Donggongon. She also told me the MP has another two earlier branches with different names. Then we chatted about everyday stuff until it's time for me to flip.

Guess she must be abit horny as she kept on touching my dick 'accidentally' while we chat until it's time for the 40 minutes RB session. She asked me again if I needed extra strength for this session while giggling. Whispered to her ears to take good care of my little Brother. To my surprise, she started to rub her body against mine and licked my nipple. So I grabbed her ass gently and played around with her breast through her bra. Gave her a few short kisses on the cheek and lips while caressing her hair. And down she went and gave me a nice sensual BBBJ with few deepthroat. Played around with her shaved wet pussy while she's sucking me, while she tried her best not to make a sound. Took me less than 15 minutes to release and told her that in advance as I'm not sure if she's up for a CIM. She continued licking me down there after I came. She cleaned me up afterwards with a hot towel and I asked her to lie beside me for a while and cuddle. She complies.

Asked her how long of the 40 minutes we still got and she said about 10 minutes. I said just lie with me and rest for a while. She told me that she don't usually go down there for a customer especially in the MP. I asked her why so horny then, it must be her ovulation period. She pinched me and said she finished her period about 10 days before. I was right. She whispered to me not to tell anyone about it and I assured her I don't kiss and tell. After the time was up I asked her not to go out as I wanted to give her some tip. She said there's no need to my surprise but I insisted and gave her a generous sum. She said thanks with happy face and asked me come find her next time. I sure as hell will.

Got dressed, paid the counter and went back home a happy man. Happy cheonging everyone!

Her details:

Name: X.

Race: Dusun.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: Small.

Body: 6/10 (Plump)

Massage: 9/10.

AR: YES.

Batin: 10/10 (Included in the package)

Damage (s) : RM136 + Generous tip given for her extra 'service'

WIR : Yes!

Mr Fuck
02-15-13, 17:29
Bro, how much damage? And massage only ma, fj, HJ? Nvr been there yet. Mostly go Taipan only.Bro. For massage damage was 45 without oil. And 50 with oil. In the room some ml offer you somthing if you have a good comunication. Usually Rm50 for Handjob with AR.

But beware. Not all of them do this.

JJsxsx
02-15-13, 18:49
Bro. For massage damage was 45 without oil. And 50 with oil. In the room some ml offer you somthing if you have a good comunication. Usually Rm50 for Handjob with AR.

But beware. Not all of them do this.Ohh I see, hmm mean need to ask them personally yea. But if ask from the counter can or not?

Kkmann
02-16-13, 08:54
Just went there today, and here's my FR.

Name: YinYin.

Face: 7/10 (for me its okay)

Massage: 4/10 (her strength is not to my liking for massage)

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (handfull)

BJ: 9/10 (I like the way she gives it)

GFE: 6/10 (limited communication as I don't know Chinese just use sign language and little english, however feel comfortable with her and always smile at me hehe)

WIR: yes, either her or other ML.

I really like her husky voice and it become even more sexy when she moans haha. Man, I really need to learn Chinese haishh.Bro, I think you went to D'Star, there is no massage at D'showroom.

Bungee Man
02-18-13, 13:33
Bro, I think you went to D'Star, there is no massage at D'showroom.I think bro. KKmann is right. You definitely didn't go to D "Showroom" but to the MP [Names in code deleted by Admin]. The prc ml is either No. 668 nor 800. Most likely No. 668 as No. 800's boobs are not a handful but small-sized whilst No. 668's are slightly bigger. For the best boobs and getting a big handful, No. 99 is the one!

Michael1641
02-21-13, 10:11
Dear bro's,

Went opposite the cks there for a massage. 9 ML there only 1 pinoy, as that time its her turn, massage is strong how I like it, with handjob only and the charges its rm136, its this price normal? Damn if I just a little more I can get more. Not too familiar with the market price and stuff and so on. Any bro's there getting better offer place?Yes bro.

I'm regular at this place you mention.

The damage rm136 is the normal rate there.

But no other extra service even with other MLs.

Only HJ. And their massage is 8/10 and HJ 9/10.

Just don't go dirty with the MLs, because they just don't do extra other than HJ. Or you will end up having bad HJ or massage ftom the MLs there.

Good luck.

Michael1641
02-21-13, 10:17
Dear bro's,

Went opposite the cks there for a massage. 9 ML there only 1 pinoy, as that time its her turn, massage is strong how I like it, with handjob only and the charges its rm136, its this price normal? Damn if I just a little more I can get more. Not too familiar with the market price and stuff and so on. Any bro's there getting better offer place?Yes bro.

I'm regular at this place you mention.

The damage rm136 is the normal rate there.

But no other extra service even with other MLs.

Only HJ. And their massage is 8/10 and HJ 9/10.

Just don't go dirty with the MLs, because they just don't do extra other than HJ. Or you will end up having bad HJ or massage ftom the MLs there.

Good luck.

Michael1641
02-22-13, 07:46
Hi Bro,

Having read about the existence of this new MP, I ventured there 3 days ago. Was greeted by 2 ladies manning the counter asking whether I want a massage. Told them yes and was led to one of the room with curtains separating it from the other rooms. Contrary to what other brothers have experienced, no RB was offered by the ML who served me.

Here is the FR:-

Name : Sounds like Lina or something like it.

Body : 6/10.

AR : Dare not venture into this since first time visit and not sure of the reception if I tried to do it.

GFE : okay quite friendly and talkative.

Massage : quite okay (strong enough for me)

RB : Towards the end I did ask her whether she do RB. She said she doesn't but she told me there are 3 MLs who does that. Guess it is was my bad luck not to get one of them that night.

Damage : RM48 for 1 hour massage.

Ended up with going back to my usual hunting ground Dra*on S*ar to discharge my load there.Bro.

I'm regular customer to this MP.

I'm sure this MP provide RB service and not just any cincai HJ service.

No need to be afraid.

Just ask the 2 lady Manning the counter.

The damage is rm136 for 1hr massage + 40 min RB.

They are really good.

I noticed my little bro can handle any girl for 30min whenever I go cheong.

Gud luck.

Kassim B Aman
02-23-13, 06:08
Bro.

I'm regular customer to this MP.

I'm sure this MP provide RB service and not just any cincai HJ service.

No need to be afraid.

Just ask the 2 lady Manning the counter.

The damage is rm136 for 1hr massage + 40 min RB.

They are really good.

I noticed my little bro can handle any girl for 30min whenever I go cheong.

Gud luck.Bro, what s the difference of HJ and RB?

JJsxsx
02-23-13, 10:32
I went to Pintuntunan Taipain there quite a few time alr for RB.

And I'm wondering if any there have any pinoy ML? Any bro know?

Xkiankok
02-23-13, 16:55
Again was feeling bored and horny but too early for fucking so drove to try this place near Kepayan highway bypass.

Arrived around 5pm and was the only customer. Felt glad as I can relax without too much distraction. The local counter lady was friendly and asked me if I wanted a massage and told her yes and asked her what's available...I'm sorry to interrupt your imagination, ML called Anxs from Ranau right?

Actually I've facing what you're facing with, same.

Happy hunting.

Mr Fuck
02-23-13, 18:25
Ohh I see, hmm mean need to ask them personally yea. But if ask from the counter can or not?For HJ or EXTRA, never ever ask at the counter. If you regular and know this MP. Then can ask.

Like To Hut
02-25-13, 14:23
I'm sorry to interrupt your imagination, ML called Anxs from Ranau right?

Actually I've facing what you're facing with, same.

Happy hunting.ML resigned.

Pinoy Hunter
02-25-13, 18:06
Hi,

I'm newbie here. To all bros a lot of thanks if you can share pinoy callgirl number here in kota kinabalu. I just arrived and will stay about 2 nite in Klagan hotel.

Kkmann
02-25-13, 23:41
I climb up the familiar stairs of my favourite hunting ground. Request for someone new. She comes down to the viewing room. Tall and very fair. I don't hesitate. Up we go to the room. Usual shower and a quick rub later, we are on the bed. She gives a catbath and then soon catches my johnny. A BBBJ starts with full force. I see her pussy invitingly near my hand and start to rub. There is a jelly there which makes the massage a pleasure. She slowly brings her body nearer & nearer my face. I can't control and bend forward to kiss and suck her lower lips. The jelly is sweet and I don't mind the taste. My tongue rubs the clit. And when I look up I see her watching me. Her eyes open wide and shining. I know she likes my handiwork. So, I make her lie down. My tongue rubs her lips, thighs and clit. She starts moaning. Her body jerking up. Her hands clutching her boobs. Her nipples become erect and hard and I take my hand up to grab them. She trembles and comes. Later a condom is slipped on johnny and he gets his happy ending too.

Kassim B Aman
02-26-13, 06:42
Bros, any place provide urut Batin in Tawau or KK?

I used to go for HJ, I thought HJ is same with Urut Batin. After I read the forum, just noticed that there are different.

Julroy
02-26-13, 10:54
Hi,

I'm newbie here. To all bros a lot of thanks if you can share pinoy callgirl number here in kota kinabalu. I just arrived and will stay about 2 nite in Klagan hotel.Where is Klagan Hotel?

JJsxsx
02-26-13, 17:36
I climb up the familiar stairs of my favourite hunting ground. Request for someone new. She comes down to the viewing room. Tall and very fair. I don't hesitate. Up we go to the room. Usual shower and a quick rub later, we are on the bed. She gives a catbath and then soon catches my johnny. A BBBJ starts with full force. I see her pussy invitingly near my hand and start to rub. There is a jelly there which makes the massage a pleasure. She slowly brings her body nearer & nearer my face. I can't control and bend forward to kiss and suck her lower lips. The jelly is sweet and I don't mind the taste. My tongue rubs the clit. And when I look up I see her watching me. Her eyes open wide and shining. I know she likes my handiwork. So, I make her lie down. My tongue rubs her lips, thighs and clit. She starts moaning. Her body jerking up. Her hands clutching her boobs. Her nipples become erect and hard and I take my hand up to grab them. She trembles and comes. Later a condom is slipped on johnny and he gets his happy ending too.So where's this playground bro?

Violence10
02-26-13, 20:47
Really long time not visit place and share some story.

Ok. Last weeks I call my great fl. And she agree to meet me at hotel room. Somewhere in town. After half an hour she come with smile, actually this is not the first time we meet. She's a bit fat but still nice and have a nice boobs. But ya after few time we meet I never can remember her name. I'm not sure where she from maybe pinoy. Don't know never ask.

I get her number from her friends who also fl. Now I lost her number. But yaa. After few times we ml. I start feel boring with her. After the game I try to ask her if she have any other friends, she look like don't like it when I ask like that haha.

JJsxsx
02-26-13, 20:55
Bros, any place provide urut Batin in Tawau or KK?

I used to go for HJ, I thought HJ is same with Urut Batin. After I read the forum, just noticed that there are different.Hmmm kk alot if not mistaken. BTW, from my experience, usually I took urut batin package which 20-30mins massage first then followed by urut batin, and when time almost up, and yea Happy Ending ofcourse which is HJ.

Rummer18
02-27-13, 07:51
Was at DS last Friday and had no 2. The service and GFE was really good as usual massage was ok. She will lick your nips balls broin ears and allow AR. She will also use her boobs to rub on oyur face and bro. Money well spent. Also tried 668 just now. Face is really not bad looking, boobs also quite nice to touch. Massage was really good. But HJ very crappy la. Bro Bungee and kk man any other nice ones to intro? I like young slim and pretty ones.

Devils76
02-27-13, 12:23
Good day to all readers, nowadays lot of China dolls in town for action anyone interested or want to exchange contact can mail me at johnskv in hot mail. Will sent you the contact.

Violence10
02-28-13, 06:27
Was at DS last Friday and had no 2. The service and GFE was really good as usual massage was ok. She will lick your nips balls broin ears and allow AR. She will also use her boobs to rub on oyur face and bro. Money well spent. Also tried 668 just now. Face is really not bad looking, boobs also quite nice to touch. Massage was really good. But HJ very crappy la. Bro Bungee and kk man any other nice ones to intro? I like young slim and pretty ones.Where the place bro?

Bungee Man
02-28-13, 07:13
Hi bro. Rummer18, So you have tried No. 2 and got your money worth as I did also. She is what you have described here. Since she will be going back soon next month, she will try her best to give cheongster their money worth. AR to me was only outside and I was only allowed to roam south outside her pants and not inside regardless of how excited she made me with her licking here and there. For your info. 2 new prc MLs will be starting work this week with D*S. So far I have not seen or try them yet but off-hand there are supposed to be young and slim which you may be interested in. Others in this category will be Nos. 800, 888, 123, 168 and 111 who are quite new having been here only 4 months or so. Suggests you give them a try and let us know about it with your FR here in this column.

Happy Cheonging!

Kkmann
02-28-13, 14:21
This is a guaranteed method to achieve a happy ending, hahaha

JustinChung
02-28-13, 15:43
This is a guaranteed method to achieve a happy ending, hahahaHahaha. I don't understand how's that better than our own hand, our hand still can achieve happy ending, same thing bah. Hahahaha

Foxdana
02-28-13, 17:33
Good stimulating report.

May I know the location of this? Easily locate from roadside?

Thanks!

Arrived around 5pm and was the only customer. Felt glad as I can relax without too much distraction. The local counter lady was friendly and asked me if I wanted a massage and told her yes and asked her what's available for about 2 hours. She said usually customers go for 1-hour body massage. I asked her about RB treatment and she said that'll be 40 minutes. Decided on an 1 hour 40 minutes massage then.

Was brought to the massage area and the counter lady asked me if I wanted to be massage on the massage table or mattress on the floor. Told her anywhere is fine as long as it's private. She brought me to the most corner booth and asked me to wait for the ML.

The booth was spacious with clean pillow and mattress, relaxing music was playing. Got naked and sit down while waiting for the ML. When she arrived, said hi to her and she greeted me back. Looks friendly and cheerful enough. Good start. Told her was working hard and my whole body was aching, would really appreciate her help if she could put extra strength on her touch. She said pity me and ask me how about down there if I wanted extra strength on that one too. We laughed. Guess she's comfortable because I was the only customer. Her massage was good with enough strength to the points. Relaxing and sensual too, caressing my dick at times.

While she's massaging me I familiarize myself with her. Asking on her hometown and how long she's been in the industry. Came from Ranau, she said she worked as a masseuse for almost 4 years already and the MP she worked before was in Donggongon. She also told me the MP has another two earlier branches with different names. Then we chatted about everyday stuff until it's time for me to flip.

Guess she must be abit horny as she kept on touching my dick 'accidentally' while we chat until it's time for the 40 minutes RB session. She asked me again if I needed extra strength for this session while giggling. Whispered to her ears to take good care of my little Brother. To my surprise, she started to rub her body against mine and licked my nipple. So I grabbed her ass gently and played around with her breast through her bra. Gave her a few short kisses on the cheek and lips while caressing her hair. And down she went and gave me a nice sensual BBBJ with few deepthroat. Played around with her shaved wet pussy while she's sucking me, while she tried her best not to make a sound. Took me less than 15 minutes to release and told her that in advance as I'm not sure if she's up for a CIM. She continued licking me down there after I came. She cleaned me up afterwards with a hot towel and I asked her to lie beside me for a while and cuddle. She complies.

Asked her how long of the 40 minutes we still got and she said about 10 minutes. I said just lie with me and rest for a while. She told me that she don't usually go down there for a customer especially in the MP. I asked her why so horny then, it must be her ovulation period. She pinched me and said she finished her period about 10 days before. I was right. She whispered to me not to tell anyone about it and I assured her I don't kiss and tell. After the time was up I asked her not to go out as I wanted to give her some tip. She said there's no need to my surprise but I insisted and gave her a generous sum. She said thanks with happy face and asked me come find her next time. I sure as hell will.

Got dressed, paid the counter and went back home a happy man. Happy cheonging everyone!

Her details:

Name: X.

Race: Dusun.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: Small.

Body: 6/10 (Plump)

Massage: 9/10.

AR: YES.

Batin: 10/10 (Included in the package)

Damage (s) : RM136 + Generous tip given for her extra 'service'

WIR : Yes!

Michael1641
03-01-13, 14:44
Bro, what s the difference of HJ and RB?Hahaha.

I'll share my experience with you la.

HJ is like those who pretend they know how to masage our little bro. But the ML only simply help us to masturbated. Only few steps that actually massage the bro.

RB is real penis massage just like in health care website have (you can see the video). Forgot the website name as it was like 4 years ago I checked. RB is massage + HJ that really improve our little bro performance. .

I did it twice a week for 1 and a half month I go Angeles city. I can do threesomes for the whole 4days trip.

RB helps to make the little brother stronger and harder man.

Hopefully my info can help you.

ManonsanBoy
03-03-13, 23:14
Hey bros, any probs in Tawau? Have a mongering trip arranged over the weekend. Appreciate situation report.

Michael1641
03-04-13, 05:34
Good stimulating report.

May I know the location of this? Easily locate from roadside?

Thanks!Yes Foxdana. Easily located from the highway.

Corner lot.

Gud luck in searching.

Donnylad
03-04-13, 08:44
I stayed in KK for 2 nights at the end of Jan. Although I didn't actually get any action, I thought I should report my experiences. I had been prepared for this due to msgs from other members. I stayed at Switz Paradise Hotel which isn't a great hotel on the 3rd floor of a mall. I found some street action after numerous efforts with taxi drivers. This was nr Kampung Air, but the few ladies I spoke to all wanted 300RM for ST! I did not partake. Interestingly, I very soon realised there were a large group of ladboys / transvestites staying at my hotel. Not intending to get any action, I still queried how much they charge. They also want 300RM for ST, for anyone that's interested. Jakarta next.

Hafni
03-04-13, 15:54
Too bad you didn't get any action Bro when the nearest cathouse is just less than 10 minutes walk from your hotel.

No worries, you will have ample amount of pussies in Jakarta costing half of what Malaysia's offering. Just came back from Jakarta and had my fill of threesome and foursome actions with 18-20 years old fresh Indramayu girls.

I stayed in KK for 2 nights at the end of Jan. Although I didn't actually get any action, I thought I should report my experiences. I had been prepared for this due to msgs from other members. I stayed at Switz Paradise Hotel which isn't a great hotel on the 3rd floor of a mall. I found some street action after numerous efforts with taxi drivers. This was nr Kampung Air, but the few ladies I spoke to all wanted 300RM for ST! I did not partake. Interestingly, I very soon realised there were a large group of ladboys / transvestites staying at my hotel. Not intending to get any action, I still queried how much they charge. They also want 300RM for ST, for anyone that's interested. Jakarta next.

Enrique I
03-05-13, 00:50
Went to Sabah few times. I am sorry to say that Sabah woman is very ugly, low class, dirty and their vagina very smelly. Seems likke they never wash their vagina after sex. Free I also don't want.

KkStar88
03-05-13, 10:00
I guess been reading this thread for 2 years. Never decided to register until today. So how are you all?. Thanks to all the report and experience. Never really went to all those place mentioned. But I did went to a few places. Tried massage, FJ and all.

Will share some exprienced. Soon. I would love to try a new stuff.

KkStar88
03-05-13, 13:01
Too bad you didn't get any action Bro when the nearest cathouse is just less than 10 minutes walk from your hotel.

No worries, you will have ample amount of pussies in Jakarta costing half of what Malaysia's offering. Just came back from Jakarta and had my fill of threesome and foursome actions with 18-20 years old fresh Indramayu girls.First time here. Been reading this thread for almost 3 years. And finally decided to register as a member. Lets start.

Xkiankok
03-07-13, 14:24
Went to Sabah few times. I am sorry to say that Sabah woman is very ugly, low class, dirty and their vagina very smelly. Seems likke they never wash their vagina after sex. Free I also don't want.All guys, still go out for cheong in this few day? Or just stay at home?

Hafni
03-07-13, 14:47
Sorry to hear your experience. Your search skills must be impaired or your OKT gave you bad stock. I have no problem getting a young Pinay with normal to beautiful features. Excellent to DFK their juicy lips and DATY their fresh tasting pussies too.

You just have to know where to look and how to actually look at the girls before agreeing to bedroom action. Better luck next time!

Went to Sabah few times. I am sorry to say that Sabah woman is very ugly, low class, dirty and their vagina very smelly. Seems likke they never wash their vagina after sex. Free I also don't want.

Ironmen
03-07-13, 15:45
Jz found it recently price was up to 7x. Xx. Normal Body Aroma massage!

Is it because the wages rise up to RM800. Hahah.

Bungee Man
03-08-13, 02:42
Sorry to hear your experience. Your search skills must be impaired or your OKT gave you bad stock. I have no problem getting a young Pinay with normal to beautiful features. Excellent to DFK their juicy lips and DATY their fresh tasting pussies too.

You just have to know where to look and how to actually look at the girls before agreeing to bedroom action. Better luck next time!Bro. Hafni is right. It depends where you are looking and who you are contacting. You must have been looking at the wrong places and paying little for the mongering experience. There is a saying,"if you pay peanuts, you'll get monkeys" so if you are looking at the right places and contacting the right contacts, Sabah have plenty to offer. We now not only have lots of pinays, there are now many prc (China) wls available now.

Bungee Man
03-08-13, 11:16
Jz found it recently price was up to 7x. Xx. Normal Body Aroma massage!

Is it because the wages rise up to RM800. Hahah.I was there last evening and the lady there told me the charges are reviewed as follows. Normal massage without oil is still RM$68 per hour while normal body aroma massage using oil is now RM$72. I guess it is not just wages have gone up but the price of massage oil has also gone up also!

Turtlez
03-08-13, 13:10
Hahahaha. Wanted to keep my silence but was too tempted to comment. Beaten to the gun by Bungee Man.

Incredible how some people, with limited knowledge and experience in Sabah start to criticise our women here. Most people rate Sabah as the heaven for beautiful women. BTW, the fella has not seen our beautiful, nice, cute and lovely local girls.

The art of mongering is not to complain about the service rendered, but how the person treats the ladies. Everyone has a button to push. Push the 'hot' button, and you'll get an energizer rabbit in your hands. Push the wrong button and you will get a starfish.

Have been with too many to know. That starfishes are often the wildest in bed, if you get them aroused. Sometimes, bros think that just because they pay some cash, they are to be served like emperors, without any regards to the ladies'. Such arrogance will get you nowhere.

Anyway, long live the Sabah mongering scenes, where P4P is not the only form of pleasure. Most ladies, if you invest your time (and not money) , crave for some attention, and will entertain you, if you don't present yourself as some big a*e. Have had too many experiences when conversation has turned into sex sessions.

Just my 2cents.

Bro. Hafni is right. It depends where you are looking and who you are contacting. You must have been looking at the wrong places and paying little for the mongering experience. There is a saying,"if you pay peanuts, you'll get monkeys" so if you are looking at the right places and contacting the right contacts, Sabah have plenty to offer. We now not only have lots of pinays, there are now many prc (China) wls available now.

Ahsuknat
03-08-13, 15:28
Hi fellow KK cheongster. Just decided to register today after so long viewing the post. .

Can any bro here pm me OKT number, I use to have one OKT in the hotel in Penampang near the Tao Yuan there. Infront of B7. I lost dy.

Now DD gatal liao want to cheong.

Can any one please share me OKT number?

Thanks

Turtlez
03-10-13, 16:27
Had a session at the venue last night.

PRC: Yuan Yuan.

Looks: 6. 5.

Boobs: 6 (but responsive nipples)

Body: 6. 5.

CBJ (requested) : 8.

FJ: 9.

GFE: 10.

One of the best GFE bonks ever. Nice girl. Not overly chatty, but not too quiet either. Something genuine about her, and it's not only about business. FJ was great. Had one of by better days, with continuous bonking in multiple position for 45 minutes. She came about 6 times. Grabbing sheets, my back etc.

Damage at RM160 + RM20 as tips. Stayed and talked for awhile too. She leaned on my shoulders and kiss me softly. But she said. No more because her legs were like jelly.

Astolia
03-11-13, 01:22
Name: Jing Jing.

Origin : PRC from Hunan. (If not mistaken)

Face : 8. 5/10.

GFE : Good (8/10)

Busts: Around C cups, very soft, should be original.

AR : Do whatever you wish, can put fingers in & lick it down there.

BBBJ : 7 with deepthrxxt with skills such as 360 degree (will give 8 if she can suck better)

FJ : 7, warm but maybe a bit loose.

WIR : Already back to Chxna, maybe won't come back?

Rummer18
03-11-13, 01:26
Visited DS last Friday. As usual I asked for 668. Her massage was ok. Allow full AR. She was wearing her usual G string. And nipples were pretty responsive. But HJ very SOP.

JustinChung
03-11-13, 15:55

BBBJ : 7 with deepthrxxt with skills such as 360 degree (will give 8 if she can suck better)

Damage: RM160Wow, I hope she come back soon, I want to try her too.

Wilcyl
03-11-13, 18:08
Visited DS last Friday. As usual I asked for 668. Her massage was ok. Allow full AR. She was wearing her usual G string. And nipples were pretty responsive. But HJ very SOP.Try 3rd time with 668 just few hrs ago, GFE getting better, even speak cantonese like old friend.

Kkmann
03-11-13, 23:03
Yesterday evening got an sms from an old flame. She wrote:'Hi. Howr'you? '. I wrote back:'Not fine. Very lonely'. She replied:'OK, I'm ready to meet you'. So, I don't need a second invitation. Just thinking of her made Johnny Boy (JB) so excited. So off I went to pick her up and then land in a nice 'park'. She was lying in bed and playing with her mobile. I just jumped & started kissing her. We had never kissed before and it was so sweet to touch her that way. In a flash our clothes were off and it was a ride to heaven. I got a promise to see her again a day later. Now JB has to rest for 24 hours more!

Gougou123
03-12-13, 06:00
Need OKT number.

Hi. Just decided to register today after so long viewing the post. .

Can any bro here pm me OKT number.

Thanks

Borneo Goat
03-12-13, 07:02
Hey ya guys. Well I'm not actually new here hahaha but just registered. I do have a few info about some MP's here

Normally I would go to L*V*N*D*R in ppg bru but, my normal girl not there anymore.

So looking for other good place anybody care to share or pm. To many secret names I dunno where it is oo.

Borneo Goat
03-12-13, 07:06

Damage: RM160Bro,

May I know where this is?

Hafni
03-12-13, 16:25
Seriously, if you truly have been viewing the thread for so long you should be able to pinpoint the general cathouses already. The Mamasan or Papasan will give their numbers to you when asked (if you're a true cheongster).

Also, if you're truly genuine, you should know that you need to pay the annual subscription so that people can actually PM you.

Need OKT number.

Hi. Just decided to register today after so long viewing the post. .

Can any bro here pm me OKT number.

Thanks

JustinChung
03-12-13, 17:11
Visited DS last Friday. As usual I asked for 668. Her massage was ok. Allow full AR. She was wearing her usual G string. And nipples were pretty responsive. But HJ very SOP.You are lucky. She don't give me full AR at all. I loose interest straight away. She let me touch her nipples though, and that is it. In the end, it didn't arouse my dd, she tried her best to arouse it by doing HJ, but dead end, oh well, not a lucky night for me.

JustinChung
03-12-13, 17:13
Yesterday evening got an sms from an old flame. She wrote:'Hi. Howr'you? '. I wrote back:'Not fine. Very lonely'. She replied:'OK, I'm ready to meet you'. So, I don't need a second invitation. Just thinking of her made Johnny Boy (JB) so excited. So off I went to pick her up and then land in a nice 'park'. She was lying in bed and playing with her mobile. I just jumped & started kissing her. We had never kissed before and it was so sweet to touch her that way. In a flash our clothes were off and it was a ride to heaven. I got a promise to see her again a day later. Now JB has to rest for 24 hours more!That's nice to hear about old flame. I wish I have that too.

Bungee Man
03-13-13, 06:53
You are lucky. She don't give me full AR at all. I loose interest straight away. She let me touch her nipples though, and that is it. In the end, it didn't arouse my dd, she tried her best to arouse it by doing HJ, but dead end, oh well, not a lucky night for me.Yes, he is lucky he can do full AR. I agree with you she doesn't give full AR (roam south) to me also. Her HJ is standard and I think it is up to us brothers to teach them how to do it. No. 168, who has gone back to China is one of them. Inspite of her having a long and slim body and B cups boobs, her HJ skill was poor. She told me she doesn't have any boyfriends back in China, is never married and therefore have no experience in giving HJ. She asked me to teach her as what she knows is only from watching x-rated dvds only. I did gave her a few pointers from 3 visits but was surprised to find out that she had to go back suddenly. No reasons given and none of the MLs are talking also.

JustinChung
03-14-13, 11:15
Yes, he is lucky he can do full AR. I agree with you she doesn't give full AR (roam south) to me also. Her HJ is standard and I think it is up to us brothers to teach them how to do it. No. 168, who has gone back to China is one of them. Inspite of her having a long and slim body and B cups boobs, her HJ skill was poor. She told me she doesn't have any boyfriends back in China, is never married and therefore have no experience in giving HJ. She asked me to teach her as what she knows is only from watching x-rated dvds only. I did gave her a few pointers from 3 visits but was surprised to find out that she had to go back suddenly. No reasons given and none of the MLs are talking also.You are absolutely right, bro. I will teach them how to do it next time. That night, after DS, I felt like it was not enough, so I called OKT and went to Cxxxxxva Hxtxl, and finished it off there.

Hafni
03-14-13, 13:44
My Samsung smartphone was sit on accidentally by an Indramayu call girl I took in Jakarta two weeks back so sent it to CP mall for fixing. Since I didn't hear from the repair guy for quite some time decided to just drop by and check the situation this afternoon. Bad luck for me as the parts haven't arrived from Korea.

Suddenly craving for a cone of ice cream so went to my favourite place at the 4th floor (Karamell Almondo). Went up, ordered my vanilla ice cream and sat on a bench beside the stall enjoying it while enjoying the view. CP is full with students doing their window shopping and dating. Didn't realize it but suddenly there's a young fair girl sitting next to me and opening her laptop and checking her FB pages using free wifi from Starbucks which was nearby. Not bad looking and petite (my type) wearing leggings and oversize blouse.

Kept on looking at her and she smiled a few times. Made small talk regarding the Sulu situation and she told me that she's afraid that KK will be attacked. Told her that nothing to be worry about and invited her to enjoy some ice cream with me. She giggled so bought her a cone. She said she work somewhere in CP after high school but didn't say where. I was horny so just out of no where I pop a question if she do anything else part time. She just smiled and I know it's a green light already. Told her I could take her to a nice hotel if she want to have some fun. She said yes so I drove to Tang Dynasty Park and took the deluxe room for RM88. Once in the room we fuck like rabbits. Boy was this girl horny! We did cowgirl, missionary, doggie, DATY, DFK, BBBJ, all the works.

Did her twice since she seems like she didn't get enough and when everything was done, we even showered together. Was happy so I gave her RM200 although she didn't mentioned the amount. She looks happy with what I gave. Asked her if I can see her again and she said yes of course. This is where my luck started to slide down. I remembered taking the number she gave me by the digits but when I reach home and tried to SMS her, there's no reply. Was curious and called the number. A Chinese lady picked up and said it was the wrong number. Not really a good ending for me as it wasn't easy to score a local FL in KK. Sigh!

Her details:

Name: Nor.

Race: Bugis (local)

Face: 7/10 (CFM look)

Boobs: Cupful and very soft (was afraid to squeeze too much)

Body: 8/10 (Petite and yummilicious)

FJ: 9/10 (Horny as hell)

Pussy: 9/10 (Wet, tight & tasty)

Damage (s) : RM200 and a cone of vanilla Karamell Almondo.

WIR : She gave me the wrong phone number! .

Kkmann
03-14-13, 14:04
Hardluck bro, just go there everyday and you may find her again.

My Samsung smartphone was sit on accidentally by an Indramayu call girl I took in Jakarta two weeks back so sent it to CP mall for fixing. Since I didn't hear from the repair guy for quite some time decided to just drop by and check the situation this afternoon. Bad luck for me as the parts haven't arrived from Korea.

Suddenly craving for a cone of ice cream so went to my favourite place at the 4th floor (Karamell Almondo). Went up, ordered my vanilla ice cream and sat on a bench beside the stall enjoying it while enjoying the view. CP is full with students doing their window shopping and dating. Didn't realize it but suddenly there's a young fair girl sitting next to me and opening her laptop and checking her FB pages using free wifi from Starbucks which was nearby. Not bad looking and petite (my type) wearing leggings and oversize blouse.

Kept on looking at her and she smiled a few times. Made small talk regarding the Sulu situation and she told me that she's afraid that KK will be attacked. Told her that nothing to be worry about and invited her to enjoy some ice cream with me. She giggled so bought her a cone. She said she work somewhere in CP after high school but didn't say where. I was horny so just out of no where I pop a question if she do anything else part time. She just smiled and I know it's a green light already. Told her I could take her to a nice hotel if she want to have some fun. She said yes so I drove to Tang Dynasty Park and took the deluxe room for RM88. Once in the room we fuck like rabbits. Boy was this girl horny! We did cowgirl, missionary, doggie, DATY, DFK, BBBJ, all the works.

Did her twice since she seems like she didn't get enough and when everything was done, we even showered together. Was happy so I gave her RM200 although she didn't mentioned the amount. She looks happy with what I gave. Asked her if I can see her again and she said yes of course. This is where my luck started to slide down. I remembered taking the number she gave me by the digits but when I reach home and tried to SMS her, there's no reply. Was curious and called the number. A Chinese lady picked up and said it was the wrong number. Not really a good ending for me as it wasn't easy to score a local FL in KK. Sigh!

Her details:

WIR : She gave me the wrong phone number! .

JJsxsx
03-14-13, 14:41
My Samsung smartphone was sit on accidentally by an Indramayu call girl I took in Jakarta two weeks back so sent it to CP mall for fixing. Since I didn't hear from the repair guy for quite some time decided to just drop by and check the situation...Still, you're one of the lucky man!

Bungee Man
03-15-13, 02:23
My Samsung smartphone was sit on accidentally by an Indramayu call girl I took in Jakarta two weeks back so sent it to CP mall for fixing. Since I didn't hear from the repair guy for quite some time decided to just drop by and check the situation this afternoon. Bad luck for me as the parts haven't arrived from Korea.Bro. Hafni, I hope you didn't tell the Samsung service people the actual reason how your phone got damaged or else they will have a laugh about it! Anyway such things or accidents do happened in all sorts of places and by all sorts of people. The only hope is that your Inramayu wl didn't have a very big fat bump or the damage to yout phone will be very major! Cheers! Hope you have more chance again with your CP pickup!

JustinChung
03-16-13, 11:51

Her details:

WIR : She gave me the wrong phone number! .I still consider you lucky guy, because you scored. How many bro get that chance anyway?

Bungee Man
03-17-13, 01:55
You are absolutely right, bro. I will teach them how to do it next time. That night, after DS, I felt like it was not enough, so I called OKT and went to Cxxxxxva Hxtxl, and finished it off there.To the bros. Who usually frequent D*S, just to inform that a few of them have left and gone back to China 2 days ago. They are Nos. 2,9. 98 and 99. There are a few replacements I am told by the female okt there. Most of us will miss No. 98 and 99 who are known to have very good GFE allow extras like HJ and BBBJ. Any bros. Know who else now still in D*S* allow BBBJ?

Thanks!

JJsxsx
03-18-13, 11:39
To the bros. Who usually frequent D*S, just to inform that a few of them have left and gone back to China 2 days ago. They are Nos. 2,9. 98 and 99. There are a few replacements I am told by the female okt there. Most of us will miss No. 98 and 99 who are known to have very good GFE allow extras like HJ and BBBJ. Any bros. Know who else now still in D*S* allow BBBJ?

Thanks!Bro, I plan to go to DS. I want to know errr for HJ deal with the counter or just deal with the ML inside the room? And how much for the dmg.

As I mostly only go to T*pan In*and*m only most of the time.

Rummer18
03-19-13, 02:56
To the bros. Who usually frequent D*S, just to inform that a few of them have left and gone back to China 2 days ago. They are Nos. 2,9. 98 and 99. There are a few replacements I am told by the female okt there. Most of us will miss No. 98 and 99 who are known to have very good GFE allow extras like HJ and BBBJ. Any bros. Know who else now still in D*S* allow BBBJ?

Thanks!Bro.

I also want to know who can replace those few. Please provide more info.

Thanks

Rummer18
03-19-13, 02:57
Bro, I plan to go to DS. I want to know errr for HJ deal with the counter or just deal with the ML inside the room? And how much for the dmg.

As I mostly only go to T*pan In*and*m only most of the time.Just deal with mm. Usually rm50

Hafni
03-19-13, 05:30
Goodbye No 2 and 99. My favorites for nice relaxing BBBJ in KK. Thanks Bro Bungee Man for the updates.

Thanks!

Bungee Man
03-19-13, 06:39
Bro.

I also want to know who can replace those few. Please provide more info.

ThanksBro, there is now a need for discretion without too much revelation in this forum. Extras like HJ, AR (autoroaming North & South) and BBBJ are officially acts which are not allowed by the lady boss. Three of them (no more there now) had their one month's salary (income from the massage service) forfeited by her when she found out from her friends (who are uncles and not mongers) whom she brought to the MP for massage that the 3 MLs offered extra to them. All brothers have been discreet about this except those friends (uncles) of the lady boss who reported back to her that they were offered extras. If any brother wishes to give such information, I suggests using pm (private messaging) to each other so that those remaining prc mls will not be penalized their salaries by the lady boss. Regulars to D*S* will automatically be offered extras without the need to ask for them once they are familiar already with the MLs. So far, no info. Have been given about the new arrivals who took over from those who have left. Please share with other brothers here so that "Everyone can enjoy" (not fly!).

Bungee Man
03-19-13, 06:42
Goodbye No 2 and 99. My favorites for nice relaxing BBBJ in KK. Thanks Bro Bungee Man for the updates.Bro. Hafni, like you I will also miss No. 98's BBBJ and AR (North and South). Funny, No. 2 haver never offered me BBBJ regardless of the numerous times she massaged me! You are the lucky one then!

JJsxsx
03-19-13, 07:22
Just deal with mm. Usually rm50Whats MM? Thanks anyway bro!

DanTheMan
03-19-13, 10:11
I'm off to KK on Saturday. Is most of the action in the massage shops there, like Pattaya?

Or is there any brothels in KK?

Thanks for the help.

Dan

Kkmann
03-19-13, 11:42
Even though I know watering-holes which have lots of girls, so all over KK must be hundreds of them, yet some days Lady Luck loves to kick us cheongsters in the bottom. My off / on old-flame promised to see me yesterday. I took leave from work, hoping for a long stay with her. 9am-4pm. But I came out from home early. Went to a rest house and took a room, paid 145 for the whole day charge. At 9am sms'd her but no response from her. Again messaged at 9:30 and again no response. So, called an FL who agreed to come. Stayed with her till afternoon but then she went back. Little Johnny was'nt satisfied, so called a brother from the forum who gave me a number. She turned out to be a PRC from R#t h*s. She was speaking mandarin so had to call the bro again to help me. He gave me her room number so I landed there, she opened the door and called me in. Stunning red-head. Language again created a problem & she told me 'Bye-bye'. So, came back to the room frustrated & just watched a movie. Too drained to try a watering hole.

Kkmann
03-19-13, 11:48
Today planned to meet a Pinay I befriended on FB. She promised to see me at 3pm. Messaged her at 2pm to confirm and she replied: 'Noooooo'. WTF, I couldn't believe someone who was eager till yesterday was acting like this. After an hour she messaged me saying she has a friend who can come. I agreed. But since I hadn't seen that girl I drove to the showroom and satisfied Little Johnny. The pinay messaged again:'When should I send the girl? '. I replied:'Later'. Just to give her an own medicine, I didn't contact her again.

Later in the evening got a message from the old flame again:'Hi' she wrote. WTF. I didn't reply to her too. What a life, bros!

JustinChung
03-19-13, 14:37
Even though I know watering-holes which have lots of girls, so all over KK must be hundreds of them, yet some days Lady Luck loves to kick us cheongsters in the bottom. My off / on old-flame promised to see me yesterday. I took leave from work, hoping for a long stay with her. 9am-4pm. But I came out from home early. Went to a rest house and took a room, paid 145 for the whole day charge. At 9am sms'd her but no response from her. Again messaged at 9:30 and again no response. So, called an FL who agreed to come. Stayed with her till afternoon but then she went back. Little Johnny was'nt satisfied, so called a brother from the forum who gave me a number. She turned out to be a PRC from R#t h*s. She was speaking mandarin so had to call the bro again to help me. He gave me her room number so I landed there, she opened the door and called me in. Stunning red-head. Language again created a problem & she told me 'Bye-bye'. So, came back to the room frustrated & just watched a movie. Too drained to try a watering hole.Hmm. R#t h*s, I assumed that is B** R#t h*s. If that was it, then I think that red hair is half-native from Hunan Province, China. Well, the other PRC of the same place named Wei Wei told me that. She herself also from Hunan Province, she said I can tried her next time if I want. Wei Wei in the other hand is fantastic. Good GFE. Really know how to make me drained my water (normally other PRC have hard time make me drained, maybe they can't turn me on or something, but Wei Wei has a way to make me, maybe she's know how to turn my button / weakness)

JustinChung
03-19-13, 14:39
Today planned to meet a Pinay I befriended on FB. She promised to see me at 3pm. Messaged her at 2pm to confirm and she replied: 'Noooooo'. WTF, I couldn't believe someone who was eager till yesterday was acting like this. After an hour she messaged me saying she has a friend who can come. I agreed. But since I hadn't seen that girl I drove to the showroom and satisfied Little Johnny. The pinay messaged again:'When should I send the girl? '. I replied:'Later'. Just to give her an own medicine, I didn't contact her again.

Later in the evening got a message from the old flame again:'Hi' she wrote. WTF. I didn't reply to her too. What a life, bros!Bro, sorry to hear that.

JustinChung
03-19-13, 14:44

Thanks!I'm starting to miss 98, what a great GFE she is, hope she would come back again. Maybe I try S*b** H*, it's been long time didn't visit there, wonder if that pinoy still there, she gave me BJ and even tongue kissing last year. Hope she's still there, she's much better than other PRC at S*b** H*.......

Hafni
03-20-13, 05:41
HJ / BJ: Massage parlours.

FJ: Cathouses / Call Service / FLs in Clubs, Pubs and KTVs.

Pick your poison Bro. Hope you'll enjoy KK.

I'm off to KK on Saturday. Is most of the action in the massage shops there, like Pattaya?

Or is there any brothels in KK?

Thanks for the help.

Dan

Rummer18
03-20-13, 09:21

Thanks!Can the frequent DS bros list down all the new nos with a brief description ka?

I only know 668- quite a looker, I think be-cup, good GFE, allow autoroam with her sexy gstring.

Bungee Man
03-20-13, 10:40
I'm starting to miss 98, what a great GFE she is, hope she would come back again. Maybe I try S*b** H*, it's been long time didn't visit there, wonder if that pinoy still there, she gave me BJ and even tongue kissing last year. Hope she's still there, she's much better than other PRC at S*b** H*.Bro, Sorry to inform you that No. 98 is very unlikely to come back to KK again. Their coming back to work again depends very much on the ladyboss who will decide who she wants to recruit to work here again. She was one of the 3 who were unhappy for being penalized one month's salary so she is not likely to come back. She is from Hubei but told me she will most likely be in Shenzhen. As for No. 2, she will stay back in Xian her hometown as she is married and have a child. I think the one most likely to come back is No. 99 who has good GFE and many brothers' favourite.

Bungee Man
03-22-13, 00:48
Can the frequent DS bros list down all the new nos with a brief description ka?

I only know 668- quite a looker, I think be-cup, good GFE, allow autoroam with her sexy gstring.Bro. I rev-visited D*S* after the old-timers like Nos. 2,98 and 99 have left and tried some of the new-comers. Here is my comment about them. Other brothers here who frequent D*S* have different comments and hands on experience with them.

No. 668 : quite pretty (7/10) , good GFE and slim sized with small boobs (B cups). Allows autoroam outside but no G string experience for me. HJ is SOP.

No. 138 : slim. 6/10 with B cups. Allow AR outside only and HJ is also SOP. GFE is quite good but I was expecting more.

No. 800 : short, slim (6/10) , husky (sexy) voice. Boobs small sized. Good point is she allows AR North and South. Good HJ technique. Once you are familiar with her, she will offer more than the usual stuff.

No. 818 : slim. 6/10, nice boobs (nice to hold and handle) , allow AR outside only, good GFE. She was formerly here 3 years ago so is not new to the MP scene. HJ is okay but can improve on the special technique more if somebody can teach her.

No. 188 : slim, good GFE. She was here 3 years ago like No. 818. Allows AR (North only). HJ okay as technique is good.

Sorry not enough time and $$$ to try the others.

Rummer18
03-22-13, 09:26
Bro. I rev-visited D*S* after the old-timers like Nos. 2,98 and 99 have left and tried some of the new-comers. Here is my comment about them. Other brothers here who frequent D*S* have different comments and hands on experience with them.

No. 668 : quite pretty (7/10) , good GFE and slim sized with small boobs (B cups). Allows autoroam outside but no G string experience for me. HJ is SOP.

No. 138 : slim. 6/10 with B cups. Allow AR outside only and HJ is also SOP. GFE is quite good but I was expecting more.

No. 800 : short, slim (6/10) , husky (sexy) voice. Boobs small sized. Good point is she allows AR North and South. Good HJ technique. Once you are familiar with her, she will offer more than the usual stuff.

No. 818 : slim. 6/10, nice boobs (nice to hold and handle) , allow AR outside only, good GFE. She was formerly here 3 years ago so is not new to the MP scene. HJ is okay but can improve on the special technique more if somebody can teach her.

No. 188 : slim, good GFE. She was here 3 years ago like No. 818. Allows AR (North only). HJ okay as technique is good.

Sorry not enough time and $$$ to try the others.Thanks for the report bro bungee. I tried 111, slim 6/10 also. Boobs I think be-. Massage was ok, allow AR north but HJ SOP only. Other bros please fee free to give more reports on others.

Bungee Man
03-24-13, 01:35
Thanks for the report bro bungee. I tried 111, slim 6/10 also. Boobs I think be-. Massage was ok, allow AR north but HJ SOP only. Other bros please fee free to give more reports on others.Was there again last evening. Took No. 818 as her GFE is good and nice boobs also (B cups). Massage was strong enough and good massage technique also. HJ is still SOP but had tried coaching her to do nipples licking and using her boobs more sensously but she says she is too shy to learn such new technique. Given time I am sure she will be more willing to learn or improve on her present technique. According to her, business is a bit slow recently. She asked whether the Lahad Datu incident is the reason but I told her I don't think so. Most probably the regular brothers or mongerers have gone to try somewhere else like B* R* where prc wls are available for RM160.

BlackLotus84
03-25-13, 22:36
Hmm. R#t h*s, I assumed that is B** R#t h*s. If that was it, then I think that red hair is half-native from Hunan Province, China. Well, the other PRC of the same place named Wei Wei told me that. She herself also from Hunan Province, she said I can tried her next time if I want. Wei Wei in the other hand is fantastic. Good GFE. Really know how to make me drained my water (normally other PRC have hard time make me drained, maybe they can't turn me on or something, but Wei Wei has a way to make me, maybe she's know how to turn my button / weakness)Where is this brother. Would like to try too.

BuayaPencen
03-29-13, 20:23
Being cheong quite a time, went to h#Lh S, MP above B33 K118, and severeal mp. Need hellp from all the sifu to get OKT no at B#$% R3$% ($. My Didi need FJ.

Bungee Man
03-30-13, 02:21
Re-visited D*S* last evening and booked one of the newer MLs No. 123. Slim sized, boobs (B cups) , long haired up to neckline, massage (7/10) strong enough (could be stronger still) , allows AR) North only, GFE (okay) HJ also only SOP. She has been here 4 months already with the other newer ones. Compared with them, how I wish the older ones like Nos. 2,98 and 99 who were more sensous are still here. Hope other brothers can give their FR on the other new ones like Nos. 888, 3.338 and 133.

Thanks

JustinChung
03-30-13, 10:12
Went there few days ago. Hoping to find that pinoy there and just my luck here she was. Straight away I pick her and choose ' Qua Sha ' and massage. We had good time with Qua Sha, with all the BJ and BLS and I do her AR and even tongue kissing, it was wonderful, just like old times. After that we entered the massage session in the other room where she told me that she won't be work there till May 13 because they won't renew her visa. All MP ladies will be only PRC, and the newly arrival PRC are not pretty. That's sad to hear that. After finished the last session, we hug tightly and kiss some more, and I walked out. That's what I call good GFE.

Wolfan
03-30-13, 14:44
Re-visited D*S* last evening and booked one of the newer MLs No. 123. Slim sized, boobs (B cups) , long haired up to neckline, massage (7/10) strong enough (could be stronger still) , allows AR) North only, GFE (okay) HJ also only SOP. She has been here 4 months already with the other newer ones. Compared with them, how I wish the older ones like Nos. 2,98 and 99 who were more sensous are still here. Hope other brothers can give their FR on the other new ones like Nos. 888, 3.338 and 133.

Thanks888 is fren of 668. 123 was tried by fren but no action, so he went for 99, who was more sensous as commented.

Bungee Man
03-31-13, 02:12
888 is fren of 668. 123 was tried by fren but no action, so he went for 99, who was more sensous as commented.Yes bro. You are right about No. 888 and 668 are both friends. Whenever I took No. 668, she always suggests "shuang fei" (having 2 mls to massage you) and suggests she calll her friend, No. 888 to join us. I tried it once but the HJ was still SOP and didn't find it thrilling enough. Ah! How I wish for the good old days when Nos. 2,98 and 99 were still around. Those were the days I really had a good time, both with the massage and extras from them. How about No. 3?

Baiherbing
03-31-13, 13:37
I'm new here, sorry for my ignorance.

I'm from Tawau, will be in KK for 2 nights, looking for some fun.

Been browsing through recent post in this thread, wanted to try on D* S* but do not know where exactly it is, so went to do some research online and found this D_____ S___ Reflexology on the 2nd floor of a building next to C* Hotel, I thought and hope it's the right place.

Went there at about 3PM, I was the only customer then, couldn't see any ML, was greeted by the counter girl and told the various packages, took the 1hr session without oil for RM68.

Brought straight into the room, came a PRC around 30+ old, gave a standard massage service, then my little bro got excited and got wet, I asked if she does extra service, after negotiated she agreed to BBJ and DATY at RM150 and ended with HJ, FJ was not allowed. Overall rate 6 out of 10.

I'm still not sure if I've been to the right place, have PM few sifus here but yet to get reply.

Hope there will be some kind souls to PM me back for assistance, thank you in advance.

Hafni
04-01-13, 09:08
You found it! One of many KK gem locations for cheonging, the D*S. Come back for more next time.

I'm from Tawau, will be in KK for 2 nights, looking for some fun.

KkStar88
04-01-13, 10:01
Wow, I hope she come back soon, I want to try her too.Wondering where is this place? Can anyone shed the light please. Dying to try. For that price RM160 is a good deal.

KkStar88
04-01-13, 10:05
Le' St*le is also offering a HJ at Penampang Baru. However only a few. Is doing. If you enter there. Ask the guy about extra service.

KkStar88
04-01-13, 10:06
Went To the Paragon shwroom that day.

PRC, pretty, sexy, slim, service oh my. Very bad. Will not recommend forgot the girl name already. Bad dream mah so dnt want to remember.

FreebieFan
04-01-13, 10:08

, then my little bro got excited and got wet, .Excited I understand, but got wet. You pissed yourself? LOL.

Bungee Man
04-01-13, 11:18
You found it! One of many KK gem locations for cheonging, the D*S. Come back for more next time.Not only that bro. Hafni, the D*S* is also one of the very few MP places where one can really get a good massage and rubdown not to mention the other extra services that are also available.

True, to savour more, you have to come back here more often. These MLs will not be going away so soon as they will usually be here for at leaste a year. Some like the previous batch were here for 2 years and some of the former ones are not back here again.

Turtlez
04-01-13, 15:30
Went to B*O R*E but OKT said they moved to the C*A H*L near the airport and beach. Popped over and saw the 2 new girls. Another one was working. Took the cute shorter girl with the nice smile. She does not look like your typical PRC, but the other taller one does look like a PRC from Henan.

Lovely girl, with nice boob job. Stripped me first, folded my clothes, and then stripped herself. Paid her (which she was surprised) , and took shower. Started off slowly, but I took charge, and started to lick her nipples. Fake boobs, but nicely done. And ultra sensitive nipples. After a good 5-7 minutes of nipple action (from both parties) , she was really into it. Started to finger her. Not many PRCs like to be fingered, but once you get her going, she was super wet. Came a couple of times, then moved to put on cap. She's multi-orgasmic, and a real bumper. After a long session, finished off with her licking and sucking my balls while I came on her face. Priceless.

Name: Xiao Fung.

Origin: Zhejiang, Guangdong.

Looks: 7 (it grows on you. Not your typical PRC)

Boobs: 7 (fake but nicely done)

Pussy: 7 (tight and wet)

BJ: Didn't get one as we were both too aroused. But she asked me sweetly whether I wanted her to blow me, but I declined. Her pussy was too delectable.

FJ: 9 (one of the best of 2012-2013. Lovely position, the glazed look after she came many times was and is priceless)

Damage: RM160.

Only minus point is that she has very fine armpit hair, but it didn't bother me too much as it's fine and sparse. Pussy hair is pretty thick though. Told her to trim a little.

Will I RTF? Maybe. She is that good.

Violence10
04-01-13, 20:17
I went to some nice place last night, actually I not really know this place, I just refer to some old post here as my direction. The place located at be*and. Be*a.

I go to 2nd floor and look around, no body there. After that I go to 1st floor and go to counter ask one old autie there. She tell me to go at waiting room. After about 10 minute she come with two prc gal. I take one. Nice looking gal, she keep talk in Chinese language with me but I said I'm not understand what you said.

After the game we talk abit. She ask me to add her at my wassap list but I said I don't have a smart phone, I only using cheap phone.

Name: forget.

Origin : PRC from guandong

Figure : slim, look tall maybe because she wearing high heel.

Face : 8. 7/10.

Busts: Around C cups, very soft and not fake.

BBBJ : 7

FJ : 8 she shout too hard sometimes make me suddenly pause.

Damage: RM200 + 20 tip

Bungee Man
04-02-13, 02:33
[QUOTE=Violence10; 1405663]I went to some nice place last night, actually I not really know this place, I just refer to some old post here as my direction. The place located at be*and. Be*a.

I go to 2nd floor and look around, no body there. After that I go to 1st floor and go to counter ask one old autie there. She tell me to go at waiting room. After about 10 minute she come with two prc gal. I take one. Nice looking gal, she keep talk in Chinese language with me but I said I'm not understand what you said.

Congratulations to you bro, you have struck the jackpot and found D* Showroom in Band*are*and Ber*j*ya. Looking at the modus operandi, it is the the Showroom. Here the prc FLs are usually between 7/10 to 8/10 in quality. Damage is also RM200 and for 45 minutes only. Thanks for the good and informative FR here!

Violence10
04-02-13, 04:59
Great. I think I know the place, I have heard this but not too clear about the info. Your report make it clearly now.

Went to B*O R*E but OKT said they moved to the C*A H*L near the airport and beach. Popped over and saw the 2 new girls. Another one was working. Took the cute shorter girl with the nice smile. She does not look like your typical PRC, but the other taller one does look like a PRC from Henan.

Lovely girl, with nice boob job. Stripped me first, folded my clothes, and then stripped herself. Paid her (which she was surprised) , and took shower. Started off slowly, but I took charge, and started to lick her nipples. Fake boobs, but nicely done. And ultra sensitive nipples. After a good 5-7 minutes of nipple action (from both parties) , she was really into it. Started to finger her. Not many PRCs like to be fingered, but once you get her going, she was super wet. Came a couple of times, then moved to put on cap. She's multi-orgasmic, and a real bumper. After a long session, finished off with her licking and sucking my balls while I came on her face. Priceless.

BJ: Didn't get one as we were both too aroused. But she asked me sweetly whether I wanted her to blow me, but I declined. Her pussy was too delectable.

FJ: 9 (one of the best of 2012-2013. Lovely position, the glazed look after she came many times was and is priceless)

Only minus point is that she has very fine armpit hair, but it didn't bother me too much as it's fine and sparse. Pussy hair is pretty thick though. Told her to trim a little.

Baiherbing
04-02-13, 06:35
Not only that bro. Hafni, the D*S* is also one of the very few MP places where one can really get a good massage and rubdown not to mention the other extra services that are also available.

True, to savour more, you have to come back here more often. These MLs will not be going away so soon as they will usually be here for at leaste a year. Some like the previous batch were here for 2 years and some of the former ones are not back here again.Thanks to Bungee Man and Hafni for sharing precious information.

I'll be leaving KK at 10pm tonite, took some time to venture into hot places in the past 2 days, here are some of my findings:

Night 1:

Asked a taxi driver to recommend for hot place, was then brought to B* H, went to the first floor, there were only 2 pinoy, and only 1 available for over night, so took her at RM350, I think it's pretty reasonable compared to PRC at RM500 or more.

Her name is KC, she claim to be 21 yrs old, look is so so, but has nice boobs and tits, pretty good GFE. It was already 11:30pm, took her for dinner and karaoke session, by the time reach hotel it's already 4am, we bathed together and laid on the bed chit chatting for one hour plus, she is friendly, speak pretty good English and likes to laugh. Then we fell asleep for an hour or so, woke up at 7am, then I started my mission, cat bathed on her boobs before going down south, did that for almost 10 minutes, too bad she does not allow north. Most actions is from my side, she is quite passive but did not resist much except on the north, finished off about 30 minutes later. Overall rate 7/10.

Night 2:

On night 1, while I was at the karaoke disco and lounge in P*and*g call * and * 2, there were many girls, the staff there mentioned they are all local, I then started to have craving for local FL, not sure if they offer extra service and what's the SOP, so went back on Night 2, but was disappointed no girls were found and no customers although the place was opened, although its already passed 11pm, I guess because it's a Monday.

KK is definitely a good place to visit, I'll sure come back especially for the local FL since my mission is not accomplished yet.

KkStar88
04-02-13, 08:50
Where is this place exactly? Would love to try!. The be* and Be*a? Can anyone shed a light. Oh my.

I went to some nice place last night, actually I not really know this place, I just refer to some old post here as my direction. The place located at be*and. Be*a.

After the game we talk abit. She ask me to add her at my wassap list but I said I don't have a smart phone, I only using cheap phone.

Name: forget.

Origin : PRC from guandong

Figure : slim, look tall maybe because she wearing high heel.

Face : 8. 7/10.

Busts: Around C cups, very soft and not fake.

BBBJ : 7

FJ : 8 she shout too hard sometimes make me suddenly pause.

Damage: RM200 + 20 tip

KkStar88
04-02-13, 08:53
Bro Turtlez,

Nice report there, wondering where is this CAHL? LOL I'm trying so hard to decode your davinci code but I guess my brain is too slow now since down head can't think straight already LOL. Please help! Further clue needed.

KkStar88
04-02-13, 09:01
Visited the B*Y Hi*L last 2 days, had this one small petite cute Pinoy to enjoy with, nothing so special with her, I would but she did the job just fine.

Name: Pauline.

Origin: PHIL.

Figure: slim, small cute short.

Face: 7/10.

GFE: ok (7/10)

Busts: A cups, very soft (MILF one daugther)

BBBJ: 5.

FJ: 6. 5

Damage: RM200

KkStar88
04-02-13, 09:42
The 9 9 Honest Review.

I'm not really keen into going / visiting these type of place. However there are times when your downhead is more powerful in doing the thinking then your upper head. Hence when your dickhead is doing the thinking rather than your head brain. You'll start making some not so right decision.

So visited the ninteynine,

THE GIRLS

As of now they have 2 vietnam, One tall slim but lookwise, a turnoff. Unless you are damn horny guy you might want to just bang this girl. BUT NOT FOR ME.

And the other one Small petite a little bit short but cute, well you know cute is something like Ugly but nice to see. Hence this girl is some kind of do able to me. (I have high taste too.) so this girl work just fine if you want to fuck her. Or just want to unload your expired oil. .

They mostly have ONLY PINOYS and the LOOK? Nothing to be proud / nor even they are like TOP NOTCH girls that everyman willing to spend / pay for a fuck but some might one. I remember they have around 7 Pinoy girls. SLIM, FAT, chubby they have it all. As for the Look, out of 7 only one is nice and another one is just ok. The rest is just fuckable. (if youget what I mean) some's look so weak probably been working too hard and have no energy! So I dnt see what is so special about this place.

THE PLACE:

I HAVE TO admit, my dickhead is doing the thinking that day. So what happened I tried the Cute vietnamese, she is very talkative, did short one, so the girl bring you up to the ROOM. Oh GOSH, the Physcal evidnce of the room is totally damn worst ever. The Bed is smelly, the floor a little bit wet, you can see the stain here and there, the pillow so oily, and even the bedsheet is also sticky. Damn! So I did the girl nothing much just fuck her and let her do the service for me.

The good thing owh they provide you 4x6 large mirror for you to see your own SINNER / act hahah! Isn't that a PLUS? . (NAH not for ME THO!) I need a clean place to do the job!

So PLACE WISE AGAIN A TURN OFF.

THE PRICE

Short term, they will normally ask RM200 for Pinoy / RM300 for vietnamese. Fair enough? Maybe if the ROOM IS CLEAN AND VERY WELCOMING but too bad it is not at all.

Overnite:. RM350 PINOY, overnite they will only allow after 10. 30, so most of the time they have to let these girls have a few client first before they hand it over for you to fuck, so by the time you pay them ON, the fun is no longer there! Sucks right? . Well you know is business.

Vienamese Charrge RM450. 00. Super pricey tho for me! But if you want to try a vietnam then go ahead. But to me PUSSY is Still a PUSSY its how they play what matters. .

The verdict / conclusion

1) go there if you really need to fuck! Or have less expectation.

2) dnt go there if you need a super nice experienced of fucking. And all.

3) if you Love Clean places this is not what you will like at all.

4) Some girls have a super bad attitude, if you decided to go, ASK the OKT WHICH one Have no COMPLAINT at ALL. Most of the ugly one will surely do good service while the pretty one can't even suck your dick head.

Now its yourself have to decide what you want! I'll share some honest review of mine on another a few places later.

Or you can tell me which place you want me to go and review it for free for you guys! My money and you suggest the place and I'll write an honest review about the experience. Not something just a short / sharing fucking experience. Its a real review!

Baiherbing
04-02-13, 09:49
During my last hours before flying off, managed to explore some interesting place.

Called OKT, he said no room delivery, but PRC stock available at C* H, after reached there was asked to go straight to Room 308, there was this petite girl name Xiao Fung from Guang Dong, about 5 feet tall, pretty but quiet girl. After bath, she cat bathed me on bed followed by BBJ, then I pushed for 69, she obeyed, continued for about 10 min, then I started AR on her body and DATY, but she declined on the north, next, I cap on, missionary from slow to fast, she mourned a lot, then she does cow girl, and I unloaded while holding her tightly on my top.

BTW, I noticed another brother, Turtlez has posted an FR for this same girl, but here's mine for comparison.

Origin: Guangdong.

Looks: 7 (agree with Turtlez, she has big eyes)

Boobs: 6 (medium size but firm, didn't notice fake boob as claimed by Turtlez, may be I'm not that observent)

Pussy: 8 (agree with Turtlez, tight and wet, and DATY is yummy)

BBJ: 8 (she used her tongue well, and put didi almost fully into her mouth)

FJ: 9 (agree with Turtlez, her mourn make her even sexier)

AR: 6 (not allowed on the north, but other parts has no objection)

Overall experience: 8.

WIR: Yes.

Thanks for info given by seniors, it made my stay in KK memorable, till the next time, adios!

KkStar88
04-02-13, 10:07
Lavendarrrrrrr ppg bru.

This is not your topnotch place to visit or so but to those who Love MILF this is the place to go, because I can guarantee you you'll find its good to be here. They do have some young girls but not so many, all girls are LOCAL. Malay, Chinese and kadazan.

THE PLACE:

I rated it as OK / perhaps B? For cleanliness. They have around 5-7 masseur there and most of them age around 30++.45+

Interesting part

Some young man, wanted to experience MOM care! Oh my seriously I have friends who love older women to do them for anything. And I can tell you some of these women there will let you Fck them if you know them already. I had mine. And tested quite a few.

And most of the girl there, as per my experience they will let you ROAM freely, some let you touch, suck and everything else. But ofcourse there is a damage there (RM50 the least and sometimes I get it RM30. 00) and sometimes I get to bring the OLD ladies back to the hotel and enjoy the nite for FREE! But make sure you know how to use your charm! Its no longer business but more to personal!

They don't have so many beautiful there you knw MILF some big size, some ok. Some looking nice. So its your choice. Just don't expect model type there but happy ending for your brother is assured!

My personal experience over there

No 21. She is slim type malay (bugis I guess) + nice big boobies! Cup D I guess seriously a very large boobs. She knows how to satisfied you. She let you touch and suck her boob and that is something nice and I had her twice. (FJ) free well just wanted to have the feelings of doing 45years women!. But don't ask this on your first met. Play hard, use your charm and she might bring you home! .

There is on e big size Chinese lady, she is also very experience she know how to satisfied your DD! She will make sure you love it! Forget her number, just ask Chinese big size she will be on your door! .

3 beautiful ladies young one, I had before is no longer working there, seriously these girl is a grade A but as we all know, pretty girls belong to somewhere else. But I had them before.

NO1. Don't know if this MILF still there, divorce, malay bajau, short big size. But SUPER BIG BOOBS ORIGINAL E CUP! Seriously no kidding, if she is still there, she dnt just suck your nips and blow you hard like a PRO. The damage still RM50. 00, she even take off her shirt and bra for you to enjoy! She is around 42-45 as well but oh my the experience is just so good!. She suck my dick, enjoy it deep push her head! And all and the best of all, she eat my milky tea man! Everytime I visit her she will eat my milky tea without any rejection!. Grade A blowjob!

NO5. I don't know if she is stil there! She is one different kind girl. Apart of doing all the stuff, she let me CUM on her BOOBIES! Awesome right? An experienced not to be missed. (A rungus)

Before you go there try calling and ask if these guys / number stil working there. Good luck in hunting your right girl! I'll share some other experience. I guess we need to diversified the place / hunting ground for us here / not just going to the same place all over again! Come on bring some good news here guys

Violence10
04-02-13, 19:50
Sorry. Its at the Ban*a*an I think.

Great. I think I know the place, I have heard this but not too clear about the info. Your report make it clearly now.

Violence10
04-02-13, 20:12
Must call the OKT first. Can just go there. If yesany specific part inside that building?

During my last hours before flying off, managed to explore some interesting place.

Called OKT, he said no room delivery, but PRC stock available at C* H, after reached there was asked to go straight to Room 308, there was this petite girl name Xiao Fung from Guang Dong, about 5 feet tall, pretty but quiet girl. After bath, she cat bathed me on bed followed by BBJ, then I pushed for 69, she obeyed, continued for about 10 min, then I started AR on her body and DATY, but she declined on the north, next, I cap on, missionary from slow to fast, she mourned a lot, then she does cow girl, and I unloaded while holding her tightly on my top.

BTW, I noticed another brother, Turtlez has posted an FR for this same girl, but here's mine for comparison.

Origin: Guangdong.

Looks: 7 (agree with Turtlez, she has big eyes)

Boobs: 6 (medium size but firm, didn't notice fake boob as claimed by Turtlez, may be I'm not that observent)

Pussy: 8 (agree with Turtlez, tight and wet, and DATY is yummy)

BBJ: 8 (she used her tongue well, and put didi almost fully into her mouth)

FJ: 9 (agree with Turtlez, her mourn make her even sexier)

AR: 6 (not allowed on the north, but other parts has no objection)

Overall experience: 8.

WIR: Yes.

Thanks for info given by seniors, it made my stay in KK memorable, till the next time, adios!

Violence10
04-03-13, 07:32
What the shame mistake haha. Sorry. I reply my own post haha.

Sorry. Its at the Ban*a*an I think.

Wolfan
04-03-13, 13:15
Yes bro. You are right about No. 888 and 668 are both friends. Whenever I took No. 668, she always suggests "shuang fei" (having 2 mls to massage you) and suggests she calll her friend, No. 888 to join us. I tried it once but the HJ was still SOP and didn't find it thrilling enough. Ah! How I wish for the good old days when Nos. 2,98 and 99 were still around. Those were the days I really had a good time, both with the massage and extras from them. How about No. 3?Oh my, now only I know that these 2 are the double dragon, LOL. Sorry to tell that I still not yet offer for double fly from 668 yet, but recently she keep asking me to go to visit her. As you reported the job is still sop, I think the reason to get 668 is for her pretty. Anyway how is the feeling of dou fly?

Totally agree wif you, I miss the good old days as well. Is No. 3 change people? My experience for no. 3 last yr was a dinasour, damn strong, but friendly.

LordC
04-03-13, 13:59
Juz register. Hi to all cheongster.

This is my first report on atrip to D*S* today around 2PM.

Been there to tryout as I refer to the old post. Got lost abit liao at the parking lot wakakakakaka.

So I go there with a friend. Place was superb. Used creditcard for frontdesk payment. But they'll charged you a decent 2. 2%

I choosed 668 and my fren choosed 888. Mine 668; massage=7/10 (for me) after I turn upward the game begins. She ask if I want HJ and I said yes. She asked for 100rm but I manage to nego until 70rm. 668 HJ=8/10 (was ok but I really like the scratching hihihihi really turn me on and she let me AR but north only) after HJ sessiion got little bit time left and she massage my head and when the time end she said "TQ handsomeboi, nex time you come you pick me" and she giv me a quick kiss.

Damage;

Frontdesk : 68rm++ (credit card) (shiatsu, no oil)

HJ : manage to nego until rm70 (pay to ML)

On the other hand ACCoRDING to my fren with 888, he said look was 9/10, HJ was so so. AR= allow north & south but clothed.

My friend's damage was;

Frontdesk : rm68++ (shiatsu, no oil)

HJ : rm100 (as my fren didn't nego with the ML)

Thats it for today and I want to ask senior bros here which no. At D*S* is a favroite. In I think no 668 & 888 are friends.

Any reply would be appriciated. Cheersss will do more report in the future.

KkStar88
04-03-13, 14:42
Bro, do we have to call OKT? Or we can just go to the room? Or how? Please advise want to try.

Bungee Man
04-04-13, 03:34
[QUOTE=LordC; 1406412]Juz register. Hi to all cheongster.

Hi bro, glad to know you are now a new member of the D* S* MP / Yes Mos. 668 and 888 are good friends. I am surprised none of them have suggested :shaung fei" to you yet. You know why? Because you took No. 668 and your friend took already No. 888 so how to do "shaung fei" if both already were booked and working! If one of you take another ML then either No. 668 or 888 will suggest this to you. Try this on your next visit but if you are the one who want the "shaung fei" then you have to take either No. 668 or 888 and your friend take other ML. How is the feeling? Well, I have tasted this before in Bangkok and Manila but compared to these 2 well-known cities, the experience here is only so so and not that thrilling.

Bungee Man
04-04-13, 03:41
Oh my, now only I know that these 2 are the double dragon, LOL. Sorry to tell that I still not yet offer for double fly from 668 yet, but recently she keep asking me to go to visit her. As you reported the job is still sop, I think the reason to get 668 is for her pretty. Anyway how is the feeling of dou fly?

Totally agree wif you, I miss the good old days as well. Is No. 3 change people? My experience for no. 3 last yr was a dinasour, damn strong, but friendly.Hi bro, the No. 3 is still the same ML and not a new one. For your info, they will not use back the same number if they come back here after they have gone back. I agree that most mongerers chose No. 668 for her beauty and look, slim cody and B cup boobs. As for the feelinmg of "shaung fei" (double the pleasure) by Nos. 668 and 888, it is not so thrilling and sensuos as I expected, just S. O. P. (going through the motion bit) because of their inexperience in this sort of sex play. They should watch more 5 stars dvds and learn from watching the orang putihs how it it should be done. We are paying double the price for 2 MLs and for 1 hour only. Let us know which ML allows BJ and DATY.

LordC
04-04-13, 12:13

Hi bro, glad to know you are now a new member of the D* S* MP / Yes Mos. 668 and 888 are good friends. I am surprised none of them have suggested :shaung fei" to you yet. You know why? Because you took No. 668 and your friend took already No. 888 so how to do "shaung fei" if both already were booked and working! If one of you take another ML then either No. 668 or 888 will suggest this to you. Try this on your next visit but if you are the one who want the "shaung fei" then you have to take either No. 668 or 888 and your friend take other ML. How is the feeling? Well, I have tasted this before in Bangkok and Manila but compared to these 2 well-known cities, the experience here is only so so and not that thrilling.thanks BungeeMan. Cheers. Any recomendation on the other numbers?

So far 668 & 888 are the fav among people who go to D*S*

LordC
04-04-13, 12:41
Cheers. Report on a few trip to this MP. Been here 3 times only. But more to come hehe.

This MP provide PRC, pinay, indo & thai ML. The best thing is ML are super sexy. But with various range of age (22 30++ I would say)

The OTHER best thing is you can choose the ML you prefer. There's Ml that willing to HJ, AR (north&south) , LFK, LK, BL, etc BUT may vary with each ML. Some can speak ENg (a little bit) some canot at all.

Place=8/10 (easy to park / nice and friendly when you got to know them)

ML=7/10 (overall / in general)

Damage = rm57 (1Hr)

Extra service (HJ, AR etc) = may vary depends on how you cheong. Hihihihi (rm50-150) *usually 150 you can do almost anything*

Oyah. Some ML are with nice GFE.

But sorry I can't remember the ML name. But you always can choose to your liking there.

Cheers

LordC
04-04-13, 12:47

Hi bro, glad to know you are now a new member of the D* S* MP / Yes Mos. 668 and 888 are good friends. I am surprised none of them have suggested :shaung fei" to you yet. You know why? Because you took No. 668 and your friend took already No. 888 so how to do "shaung fei" if both already were booked and working! If one of you take another ML then either No. 668 or 888 will suggest this to you. Try this on your next visit but if you are the one who want the "shaung fei" then you have to take either No. 668 or 888 and your friend take other ML. How is the feeling? Well, I have tasted this before in Bangkok and Manila but compared to these 2 well-known cities, the experience here is only so so and not that thrilling.Thanks BungeeMan. Will surely try "shaung fei" and report it here when I manage to do so. Cheers

Wolfan
04-04-13, 13:44
Juz register. Hi to all cheongster.

This is my first report on atrip to D*S* today around 2PM.

Been there to tryout as I refer to the old post. Got lost abit liao at the parking lot wakakakakaka.

So I go there with a friend. Place was superb. Used creditcard for frontdesk payment. But they'll charged you a decent 2. 2%

I choosed 668 and my fren choosed 888. Mine 668; massage=7/10 (for me) after I turn upward the game begins. She ask if I want HJ and I said yes. She asked for 100rm but I manage to nego until 70rm. 668 HJ=8/10 (was ok but I really like the scratching hihihihi really turn me on and she let me AR but north only) after HJ sessiion got little bit time left and she massage my head and when the time end she said "TQ handsomeboi, nex time you come you pick me" and she giv me a quick kiss.

Damage;

Frontdesk : 68rm++ (credit card) (shiatsu, no oil)

HJ : manage to nego until rm70 (pay to ML)

On the other hand ACCoRDING to my fren with 888, he said look was 9/10, HJ was so so. AR= allow north & south but clothed.

My friend's damage was;

Frontdesk : rm68++ (shiatsu, no oil)

HJ : rm100 (as my fren didn't nego with the ML)

Thats it for today and I want to ask senior bros here which no. At D*S* is a favroite. In I think no 668 & 888 are friends.

Any reply would be appriciated. Cheersss will do more report in the future.Both of you are new. Please take note tat do not spoil the market. 50 is standard agreement. They are clever, you sure have shown something tat discovered you are fresh, or else they seldom nego about the pri. E and just proceed ahead. Hope this hint could help you.

Wolfan
04-04-13, 13:48
Hi bro, the No. 3 is still the same ML and not a new one. For your info, they will not use back the same number if they come back here after they have gone back. I agree that most mongerers chose No. 668 for her beauty and look, slim cody and B cup boobs. As for the feelinmg of "shaung fei" (double the pleasure) by Nos. 668 and 888, it is not so thrilling and sensuos as I expected, just S. O. P. (going through the motion bit) because of their inexperience in this sort of sex play. They should watch more 5 stars dvds and learn from watching the orang putihs how it it should be done. We are paying double the price for 2 MLs and for 1 hour only. Let us know which ML allows BJ and DATY.I looking forward to "found" the BJ's too, LOL. What is DATY anyway? I lik 800, can find some similar image same as the gone 90s'

LordC
04-04-13, 22:40
Both of you are new. Please take note tat do not spoil the market. 50 is standard agreement. They are clever, you sure have shown something tat discovered you are fresh, or else they seldom nego about the pri. E and just proceed ahead. Hope this hint could help you.New to D*S* only. Hahahahah.

Bungee Man
04-05-13, 04:24
I looking forward to "found" the BJ's too, LOL. What is DATY anyway? I lik 800, can find some similar image same as the gone 90s'Hi bro,

For explanation, the abbreviation DATY actually stands for "Dining At The Y" (man performing oral sex on the lady) which is just the opposite of a woman performing BJ on the man.

Please check the abbreviation column here for other explanations.

JustinChung
04-05-13, 11:30
Went there the other night at Pxxi Axixxa MP, Opposite of Sxtxrx Hxxbxxr. They have new PRC MLs just arrived on March 2013. There is one ML who is only 18 years old, really beautiful!

Name: Chiang Er (from Hubei, China)

Looks : 8. 5/10.

Massage : 7/10.

HJ: Extra RM 100, very expensive, nicely reject her offer.

North Roaming : Extra RM 50, expensive, nicely reject her offer.

Damage : RM 68 (1 hr with oil)

SxMan73
04-05-13, 15:42
Cheers. Report on a few trip to this MP. Been here 3 times only. But more to come hehe.

This MP provide PRC, pinay, indo & thai ML. The best thing is ML are super sexy. But with various range of age (22 30++ I would say)

The OTHER best thing is you can choose the ML you prefer. There's Ml that willing to HJ, AR (north&south) , LFK, LK, BL, etc BUT may vary with each ML. Some can speak ENg (a little bit) some canot at all.

Damage = rm57 (1Hr)

Extra service (HJ, AR etc) = may vary depends on how you cheong. Hihihihi (rm50-150) *usually 150 you can do almost anything*

But sorry I can't remember the ML name. But you always can choose to your liking there.

CheersPenampang Baru?

Wolfan
04-05-13, 16:01

Damage = rm57 (1Hr)

CheersBro, can show more hints on the location.

Thanks

BuayaPencen
04-06-13, 16:45
Went there the other night at Pxxi Axixxa MP, Opposite of Sxtxrx Hxxbxxr. They have new PRC MLs just arrived on March 2013. There is one ML who is only 18 years old, really beautiful!

Name: Chiang Er (from Hubei, China)

Looks : 8. 5/10.

Massage : 7/10.

HJ: Extra RM 100, very expensive, nicely reject her offer.

North Roaming : Extra RM 50, expensive, nicely reject her offer.

Damage : RM 68 (1 hr with oil) Been 2 times massage was so so and HJ offer was expensive.

KkStar88
04-07-13, 12:37
I dnt think this area is clean was there one time. Oh my, this place is like a gangster place. There is quite a few man there taking of these girls. And the Pinoy oh my god seriously big fat one. No value at all. Very messy girls. And when I went there I just ask a few question and seems like it is not a good place hence I leave without making SIN LOL. I seriously don't reccomend the zhu. But you guys can try if you dnt believe me tho.

Damage = rm57 (1Hr)

Cheers

Rummer18
04-08-13, 03:28
Tried no 800 on Sunday; face is 4/10, husky voice body nothing to shout about and short. Massage was quite ok and she offered "special with mint" services. Not bad at all, only complain is her looks la. If you; re into pretty gals please look for 668.

Bungee Man
04-08-13, 08:02
Tried no 800 on Sunday; face is 4/10, husky voice body nothing to shout about and short. Massage was quite ok and she offered "special with mint" services. Not bad at all, only complain is her looks la. If you; re into pretty gals please look for 668.Thanks for the fr on No. 800. What is the damage (charge) for that "special with mint " services.

LordC
04-10-13, 12:11
Hu hu hu. As I promised. Tried the double fly suggested by the senior here and come back with FR.

Nice heaven I'm feeling while at it. Haha 2 in 1 bro.

Credits to all sifu's that posted here.

Took 668 & her friend 888. I was lucky tho because both not working at that time. And both of them seem suprised how I know about this 2 in 1 hehehe.

But the damage was doubled. Haha no pain no gain. But unfortunate with me I'm no achai so cannot communicate that well with them both. But had some great fun.

Really recommend to those who love adventure and have that extra $$$ to spend. Hahaha.

BTW maybe soon going to check out ninty9. Been long time haven't been there. Any tips bro? Any new WL there at ninty9 & any new damages? Because the last time I went there it was rm150 for a FJ. Its been a while I roam there at bndusan.

LordC
04-10-13, 12:14
Bro, can show more hints on the location.

ThanksRefer to some old post bro. You can do it. Hihi. Way past survey and jack&pot.

LordC
04-10-13, 12:17
I dnt think this area is clean was there one time. Oh my, this place is like a gangster place. There is quite a few man there taking of these girls. And the Pinoy oh my god seriously big fat one. No value at all. Very messy girls. And when I went there I just ask a few question and seems like it is not a good place hence I leave without making SIN LOL. I seriously don't reccomend the zhu. But you guys can try if you dnt believe me tho.I agree with you bro. About cleanliness of the msge room. OMG. The bed like got sand ooo. Hahaha.

But to those who haven't been there why not go for it. Hihi.

Cheers.

Wolfan
04-13-13, 07:18
Hu hu hu. As I promised. Tried the double fly suggested by the senior here and come back with FR.

Nice heaven I'm feeling while at it. Haha 2 in 1 bro.

Credits to all sifu's that posted here.

Took 668 & her friend 888. I was lucky tho because both not working at that time. And both of them seem suprised how I know about this 2 in 1 hehehe.

But the damage was doubled. Haha no pain no gain. But unfortunate with me I'm no achai so cannot communicate that well with them both. But had some great fun.

Really recommend to those who love adventure and have that extra $$$ to spend. Hahaha.

BTW maybe soon going to check out ninty9. Been long time haven't been there. Any tips bro? Any new WL there at ninty9 & any new damages? Because the last time I went there it was rm150 for a FJ. Its been a while I roam there at bndusan.Was the happy ending double fly too? Then you should be double high I guess. Wanted to try yesterday but unfortunately one of them was occupied, so took 668 and HJ is sop. Miss the 90s' massage skill, they are experienced.

Any bro got fr on other numbers?

Noob7
04-14-13, 03:01
Heelo to all bros.

Newbiee here hope can contribute to all too.

Just want to ask is lavender is still operating? Heard that place got local but not sure the quality and service.

Noob7
04-14-13, 03:44
Went to MP at inanam taipan to have a try. This is my 1st FR so otai2 feel free to comment ok.

Place : forgot but 2nd floor upstairs of some bak kut the shop (you can see the red signboard)

Ml : No 5.

Face : 7. 5/10.

Body : slim and fair skin (my type)

Boob : not sure the size but man, its big!

Massage : 4/10.

Damage : massage 62 HJ 100.

She offer me HJ for rm150 but I decline at first. Then she offer back rm100. Decided to take the offer. She stripped, HJ me while I went roaming all over her body. Overall quite ok la for my first time experience. After finish ask her about fj, rm200. Aaa nvm la.

I do have her Wechat I'd if any bros want. Got her pic there.

RikkiSauve
04-14-13, 09:41
Went to MP at inanam taipan to have a try. This is my 1st FR so otai2 feel free to comment ok.

Place : forgot but 2nd floor upstairs of some bak kut the shop (you can see the red signboard)

She offer me HJ for rm150 but I decline at first. Then she offer back rm100. Decided to take the offer. She stripped, HJ me while I went roaming all over her body. Overall quite ok la for my first time experience. After finish ask her about fj, rm200. Aaa nvm la.

I do have her Wechat I'd if any bros want. Got her pic there.Hi,

I be going to KK and be staying in Prom# H#L. Any suggestions on how to have a good time?

RikkiSauve
04-14-13, 09:43
Hi,

I am newbie in KK. Will be staying in PromeatHotat

Where can I find action? And what is the market price?

I don't want to spoil market price with my extra cash. Hehehe

JJsxsx
04-14-13, 16:46

I do have her Wechat I'd if any bros want. Got her pic there.Bro, which mp? Any hint? Because there's quite a few mp there that got HJ too.

Kkmann
04-14-13, 23:53

I do have her Wechat I'd if any bros want. Got her pic there.Hello bro,

This is a cute and nice FR. I feel you should have negotiated to 50. The price for FJ is more or less the market price. We usually pay 160-170 to OKTs and 20 tip to the girl so it comes to something like that.

Recently, met a pinay girl. She was coughing and said she had tonsil infection. Anyway. 3 days later I became very sick with flu and fever and even now still recovering. Wonder if it's the new flu virus. I think we should stay away from PRCs for a while.

Hafni
04-15-13, 07:03
To all newbies and seniors,

These are the prices that I've religiously followed for all actions in Sabah. PLEASE DON'T SPOIL THE MARKET PRICE FOR OTHERS.

FJ (OKT) : RM160-200 (ST) & RM300 (LT). Cathouses standard price. Somehow for PRC, it may cost up to RM500 for LT.

FJ (FL) : RM150-250 (ST) & RM300-500 (LT). Room price is on you unless the FLs operate from their hotel rooms. Applicable to Local, Pinay or PRC.

*I prefer the FLs if I can find some because I usually get extra shots if I treat them nice.

At the MP,

HJ: RM50 (With or without AR).

BBBJ: RM100 (With or without AR)

*NO MATTER HOW HORNY YOU ARE, PLEASE DON'T PAY MORE.

For those Traditional Batin Massage type, price for the package already inclusive of HJ without AR (some might do it if they're comfortable with you)

What I always do is, I tip them if I like the service given. Better service means bigger tip. I'll let them know in advance how much I'm paying and if they fuck me real good they'll get extra. If they gave shitty service and still ask for tip I'll tell them no and the reason why.

Hope this helps and play safe!

Carrow360
04-17-13, 04:19
Hi all,

I'm new here. Sharing my experience. I went to the* s* somewhere end of last year. Friend suggested it. Went there at 10pm something. Had a oil massage. From what I heard from my friend should be an enjoyable experience. But what I got was bad, the ML was old, like 35++, HJ was bad although it was rm50. Bad experience.

But from I have gathered here, most of you have really nice experience. You guys even know the number of the girls and all they provide. I would like to know where I made the mistake and how I can correct it? Would like to try again but very cautious now.

Thanks guys

Awang Dayang
04-17-13, 11:57

These are the prices that I've religiously followed for all actions in Sabah. PLEASE DON'T SPOIL THE MARKET PRICE FOR OTHERS.

FJ (OKT) : RM160-200 (ST) & RM300 (LT). Cathouses standard price. Somehow for PRC, it may cost up to RM500 for LT.

FJ (FL) : RM150-250 (ST) & RM300-500 (LT). Room price is on you unless the FLs operate from their hotel rooms. Applicable to Local, Pinay or PRC.

*I prefer the FLs if I can find some because I usually get extra shots if I treat them nice.

At the MP,

For those Traditional Batin Massage type, price for the package already inclusive of HJ without AR (some might do it if they're comfortable with you)

What I always do is, I tip them if I like the service given. Better service means bigger tip. I'll let them know in advance how much I'm paying and if they fuck me real good they'll get extra. If they gave shitty service and still ask for tip I'll tell them no and the reason why.

Hope this helps and play safe!Tq bro hafni for you info. I m glad to hear any suggestion fl from you. I'm new member in this playground.

Awang Dayang
04-17-13, 12:06

At the MP,

Hope this helps and play safe!Hope hear good suggestion FL from you bro.

Garry Smith
04-17-13, 16:48
Thank you for good advice bro.

At the MP,

Garry Smith
04-17-13, 16:50
Post some picture here bro.

I do have her Wechat I'd if any bros want. Got her pic there.

Garry Smith
04-17-13, 16:52
Go to 2nd floor.

Hi,

I be going to KK and be staying in Prom# H#L. Any suggestions on how to have a good time?

Slsoon
04-18-13, 07:55
Hi all bro,

If you are former ds 100 fans, good news, she back in Kk.

But now she no longer work in ds, she now works in sky spa, number no longer 100 but 007.

Never been to that spa, heard is more expensive by ard rm10, but facility should be better.

Will visit and review again.

LordC
04-18-13, 17:31
Hi all bro,

If you are former ds 100 fans, good news, she back in Kk.

But now she no longer work in ds, she now works in sky spa, number no longer 100 but 007.

Never been to that spa, heard is more expensive by ard rm10, but facility should be better.

Will visit and review again.S* Spa is at Hor* H*L (5th floor). Been there only once. Got a msge from siew. And before that for the price of 100rm I get a dip in a jacuzzi and some fruits to eat and some Chinese tea and then go for massage.

007 ah? I'll giv it a try soon hehehe.

BTW the last time I went there juz for a normal massage. So no fr yet for that spa.

Cheers

LordC
04-18-13, 17:39
Was the happy ending double fly too? Then you should be double high I guess. Wanted to try yesterday but unfortunately one of them was occupied, so took 668 and HJ is sop. Miss the 90s' massage skill, they are experienced.

Any bro got fr on other numbers?Happy ending not really double fly la bro, juz as usual. But was worth the try and worth the doubled damage. LOL

Wolfan
04-20-13, 02:55
Yesterday at dxxg fxxg late nite, got 301, slim and moderate on face. This was the 2nd time experienced the "sleeping massage" of the ml (forgot the 1st experience is which number) , I wondered if she's been really so tire of working whole day or just so poor in the massage skill, as she's lik sleeping and masage in the meantime, less concentration. Anyway managed to let she lay down and let me "masage" for her for a while, which allowed me to do some explorationon her body.

It's seldom got any report about dxxg fxxg in this ISG, any bro got experience please share some knowledge about this mp, thanks. They got a big and nice building, are they just doing "normal " reflexology business (sometimes got usual extra) or got any other extra which we (may be I) do not know? Hope to get some tips and guides.

There are many private VIP rooms which is very much comfortable for private experience. Used to get 388, a guizhou ml who is quite sexy in massage skill and her body, freidnly as well, but she went back to C, not sure if any bro got contact wif her and know if she is back? 305 is good too, pretty and good skill but only allow north surface roaming. My 1st batin was by her anyway, LOL.

Any bro manage to invite 668 in ds to go out for a drink?

JJsxsx
04-20-13, 18:01
Yesterday at dxxg fxxg late nite, got 301, slim and moderate on face. This was the 2nd time experienced the "sleeping massage" of the ml (forgot the 1st experience is which number) , I wondered if she's been really so tire of working whole day or just so poor in the massage skill, as she's lik sleeping and masage in the meantime, less concentration. Anyway managed to let she lay down and let me "masage" for her for a while, which allowed me to do some explorationon her body.

It's seldom got any report about dxxg fxxg in this ISG, any bro got experience please share some knowledge about this mp, thanks. They got a big and nice building, are they just doing "normal " reflexology business (sometimes got usual extra) or got any other extra which we (may be I) do not know? Hope to get some tips and guides.

There are many private VIP rooms which is very much comfortable for private experience. Used to get 388, a guizhou ml who is quite sexy in massage skill and her body, freidnly as well, but she went back to C, not sure if any bro got contact wif her and know if she is back? 305 is good too, pretty and good skill but only allow north surface roaming. My 1st batin was by her anyway, LOL.

Any bro manage to invite 668 in ds to go out for a drink?Bro which branch? Is it at txxpxn inanam? Because last time went there they said no hanky panky lool, maybe I'm just out of luck.

Wolfan
04-21-13, 03:47
Bro which branch? Is it at txxpxn inanam? Because last time went there they said no hanky panky lool, maybe I'm just out of luck.At bxrvxxly ill bro. Some ml memang don't hav ++

Wolfan
04-21-13, 07:46
Suddenly searched from the apps, and tried to get a luck, and which hit a bingo.

Name: xuan xuan.

Place : fm hunan.

Body : short, slim

Boob : should be B+

GFE: so so, not a good social type.

Damage : 160 (very SOP fj)

According to her will be back to C 2 days later and might be return in a mth. Got few frens there.

DanTheMan
04-22-13, 11:15
I'm not bagging anyone, or flaming anyone here, but KK has to be the worst place for P4P that I've ever been too.

I must've gone to about 6 different massage centers, and never even got a whiff of being offered a HJ, or anything more.

Always got asked to keep underwear on. Had some nice girls massage me, but just nothing was ever on order.

I mainly tried the places along the waterfront in the shopping centres, or the ones that run alongside Le Meridian.

Was I in the wrong area, as these places would cater more to tourists?

I was so disappointed. A mate I work with said years ago, when he worked in KK, that it was a haven for street walkers and escorts!

OrangeDiplomat
04-22-13, 11:50
Any advice on where to get local LT?

At the MP,

Courgette
04-22-13, 16:16
New to this thread but not to both the TFs.

MLs at these 2 MPs can be negotiated to do almost anything depending on your communication skills.

Some will go the mile at the mp but most will only do HJ and allow AR.

The Thais in both the TFs will offer HJs but they are no lookers.

SixSix (T) at TFTP will go all the way. HJ-50, BBBJ-100, FJ-150. Gave her 100 for CIM.

SixEight (C) at TFTP. Very good massage, HJ and AR. Will go all the way, outside of biz hours.

ThreeOFive (C) at TFBH will be going home in a couple of days. Pretty and pretty good massage and HJ / AR. Will miss her.

OneOneOne (C) at TFBH, Good massage and HJ / AR. Try your nego skills on BJ and FJ.

OneOEight (C) at TFBH, Good massage and HJ / AR.

Hundred (C) at TFBH, cute, small frame, good massage and HJ / AR.

New stock arriving in a couple of weeks.

Any bro manage to invite 668 in ds to go out for a drink?

JJsxsx
04-22-13, 17:25

MLs at these 2 MPs can be negotiated to do almost anything depending on your communication skills.

SixSix (T) at TFTP will go all the way. HJ-50, BBBJ-100, FJ-150. Gave her 100 for CIM.

SixEight (C) at TFTP. Very good massage, HJ and AR. Will go all the way, outside of biz hours.

ThreeOFive (C) at TFBH will be going home in a couple of days. Pretty and pretty good massage and HJ / AR. Will miss her.

OneOneOne (C) at TFBH, Good massage and HJ / AR. Try your nego skills on BJ and FJ.

New stock arriving in a couple of weeks.Hmmm BH I know where, but TP is at where bro? Txxpxn?

Wolfan
04-23-13, 04:19
Good advises bro. I agreed very much wif you on 305. Once treid T at TFBH, forgot which num but do BJ, din ask for fj, look ok. Fm your report seem tat most of them are doing HJ only, am I rite? The business seem still hav a long way to go to develop until the lvl lik in C country or west M.

New stock arriving in a couple of weeks.

AtsbJerry
04-23-13, 12:52
Hello all cheongsam bros,

I'm new here and currently at Tawau. Appreciate some hints for fun at tawau esp MP or cheong place.

I have few reports at kk will share later.

Thanks in advance.

Bungee Man
04-24-13, 05:02
I was so disappointed. A mate I work with said years ago, when he worked in KK, that it was a haven for street walkers and escorts![/QUOTE]Hi! I empathise with you on your disappointment but it is easy to guess why you were disappointed. There are 2 logical answers. One, it is definitely going to the wrong places and being at the wrong places. Two, you could be a non-Chinese and it is commonly known amongst the cheonging places and MLs and FLs that mostly non-Chinese are MIBs, so they are scared to offer extra services on top of the regular massage. Try spending some time to refer to past FR and contributions found in this forum for more dtails of the likely places to cheong. You will find more details about likely places to cheong by doing so.

Bungee Man
04-24-13, 05:14
S* Spa is at Hor* H*L (5th floor). Been there only once. Got a msge from siew. And before that for the price of 100rm I get a dip in a jacuzzi and some fruits to eat and some Chinese tea and then go for massage.

007 ah? I'll giv it a try soon hehehe.

BTW the last time I went there juz for a normal massage. So no fr yet for that spa.

CheersHi bro, Thank you to you and Wolfan for the information that ex D*S* No. 100 is now back in KK and now at Sk* Sa* as No. 007. As a past frequent client of her, I decided to look her up at her new workplace last weekend. Here is my FR:-

No. 007 (he said she was just back about 2 weeks ago).

Name: She is now called Kerry with a new hairstyle and a new personality also.

GFE : 9/10 (Still as good as before when she was in D* S.) She was very surprised I knew she is back. Told her a little birdie informed me the good news.

Spa: Very big room with 2 massage chairs and 2 massage beds plus a bathroom attached (same like a hotel room).

Was given a cup of hot tea and plate of fruits. They have 10 prc MLs at the moment. More coming she told me. Hope No. 98 is one of them.

Damage : RM88 for massage (with or without oil) + RM100 for HJ (with AR allowed).

Courgette
04-24-13, 09:34
Good advises bro. I agreed very much wif you on 305. Once treid T at TFBH, forgot which num but do BJ, din ask for fj, look ok. Fm your report seem tat most of them are doing HJ only, am I rite? The business seem still hav a long way to go to develop until the lvl lik in C country or west M.Ya, ML says there are many factions amongst the group and also sometimes some silly unsatisfied customers may report them for offering Fj. They get fine heavily and barred from working.

But if you are regular and have a few regular MLs that you managed to sweet talk, the sky is the limit. Need hard work, deep pockets and be civilized when cheonging. Importantly don't screw up the market prices for deals. You can buy them dinner, or gifts but never over-tip.

Courgette
04-24-13, 09:38
Hi bro, Thank you to you and Wolfan for the information that ex D*S* No. 100 is now back in KK and now at Sk* Sa* as No. 007. As a past frequent client of her, I decided to look her up at her new workplace last weekend. Here is my FR:-

No. 007 (he said she was just back about 2 weeks ago).

Name: She is now called Kerry with a new hairstyle and a new personality also.

GFE : 9/10 (Still as good as before when she was in D* S.) She was very surprised I knew she is back. Told her a little birdie informed me the good news.

Spa: Very big room with 2 massage chairs and 2 massage beds plus a bathroom attached (same like a hotel room).

Was given a cup of hot tea and plate of fruits. They have 10 prc MLs at the moment. More coming she told me. Hope No. 98 is one of them.

Damage : RM88 for massage (with or without oil) + RM100 for HJ (with AR allowed).Wow Bro,

007's new personality must be very good. 100 for HJ?

At DS, I used to get BBBJ & fj from her for 100.

Courgette
04-24-13, 11:07
Hmmm BH I know where, but TP is at where bro? Txxpxn?Ya, taipan, Inanam

Hafni
04-24-13, 11:44
Damage : RM88 for massage (with or without oil) + RM100 for HJ (with AR allowed).That's one expensive one hour HJ session Bro. Guess it's expected with the more comfortable and private rooms.

Though, I'll add RM20 for a real one hour FJ session at other places. Hehehe.