PDA

View Full Version : Sabah

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Miao28
08-05-08, 12:27
Just before I left I managed to visit Hot V**ley @ Beverly. Mostly locals kadazan chicks. Mommy paraded the chicks & we're outnumbered and couldnt make up our mind. So, I asked the chicks to choose us instead :D. I was lucky to land a new gal who just arrived from sandakan a few days ago. Sorry can't really recall her name...it's something like Nel or ??

Overall it's fun but we didn't venture further coz everyone was too tired. Damaged was about RM450/head from 10pm till 2pm.

Joe, I'll be there again soon but as said in earlier post, I'm spending more time fishing a legal exec gal so not really have much time to roam...hehehe. Must be careful with this one coz she's in the legal line, afraid later present me with a long term contract :cool:

So far, the only hint I got is she'll "claim" her drink from me when she visits Penang... :rolleyes:What is a legal exec?

Jackass1980
08-05-08, 17:26
Anyone knows whether sabah MP offers body massage?

I was in kl a couple of weeks ago and my friends brought me to a place in kl where it is a MP with thai chicks. Massage is so so about 30 mins at the back and 15 mins in front. Then the ML will strip and body massage you till you cum. Damage is 140 but it is definitely a good experience I shall say. Wonder whether sabah has this kind of place. Alot of MPs I noticed in kk especially the kampung air and sinsuran area. Looks shabby. Anyone has any idea what they offer?

Bakuteh
08-06-08, 01:41
What is a legal exec? Bro,

Probably he means the executive officer who works in a legal/lawyer firm. True enough there are handful of local Sabah white collar OL(office ladies)who are longing for male companions whom they can talk, dine, drink or even have a few rounds of sex encounters after office hours or during weekends. They are lonely ladies who are reasonably well educated, nice looking, well groomed. Most of them enjoy sex very much and are great sex partners. So when they meet guys who know how to sweet talk, understand them, melt their hearts and flood their pussies. They would simply give in.

Oh ya. Almost all of them are freebies, and sometimes they even throw in complimentary condoms, dinners, Chivas.

I used to have 5 such OL and am still having 2 at this time we speak. But those are different stories.

Bakuteh

Member 30
08-06-08, 05:17
Bro,
Probably he means the executive officer who works in a legal/lawyer firm.

Bakuteh

Bro,

You speak my mind.. :D

Yap, she's a legal executive in a corporation :p

Lvr37
08-06-08, 06:20
Bro,
True enough there are handful of local Sabah white collar OL(office ladies)who are longing for male companions whom they can talk,dine,drink or even have a few rounds of sex encounters after office hours or during weekends.
They are lonely ladies who are reasonably well educated,nice looking,well groomed..most of them enjoy sex very much and are great sex partners.
So when they meet guys who know how to sweet talk,understand them,melt their hearts and flood their pussies...they would simply give in...
Oh ya...almost all of them are freebies,and sometimes they even throw in complimentary condoms,dinners,Chivas..
I used to have 5 such OL and am still having 2 at this time we speak.
But those are different stories...

Bakuteh

You are right Bro. I met one very hot OL. Holding quite a high position in a big company. After some dates, we ended up in bed. Sex was fantastic. She was real hot and even swallowed all my cum!!

Now we are looking forward for the next opportunity!!

Miao28
08-06-08, 18:27
Bro,

Probably he means the executive officer who works in a legal/lawyer firm. True enough there are handful of local Sabah white collar OL(office ladies)who are longing for male companions whom they can talk, dine, drink or even have a few rounds of sex encounters after office hours or during weekends.

They are lonely ladies who are reasonably well educated, nice looking, well groomed. Most of them enjoy sex very much and are great sex partners.

So when they meet guys who know how to sweet talk, understand them, melt their hearts and flood their pussies. They would simply give in.

Oh ya. Almost all of them are freebies, and sometimes they even throw in complimentary condoms, dinners, Chivas.

I used to have 5 such OL and am still having 2 at this time we speak. But those are different stories.

Bro, I am interested in the breakdown of the race of your OL. Are certain kinds of OL easier to pursue than other kinds?

Mannn and I are setting our sights on coffee shop waitresses at this point in time. Coffee shops are chock a block and in every one of them there are plenty of available ladies.

BakutehBro, I am interested in the breakdown of the race of your OL. Are certain kinds of OL easier to pursue than other kinds?

Mannn and I are setting our sights on coffee shop waitresses at this point in time. Coffee shops are chock a block and in every one of them there are plenty of available ladies.

Joe Ken
08-08-08, 17:08
Well done for taking the OL. I always have hard time initiating a conversation with strangers

I'm more into malays and locals. Chinese can bring trouble sometimes because their parents may know my parents etc: D. KK is a small place!

Wish you all the best with the OL!

By Beverly, do you mean Beverly hotel or Beverly in Penampang?

I haven't found a real parlour yet. I've tried the massage place but they are legit and the lady almost crack my feet! Ouch. And she's quite big size. What a turn off.

Just before I left I managed to visit Hot V**ley @ Beverly. Mostly locals kadazan chicks. Mommy paraded the chicks & we're outnumbered and couldnt make up our mind. So, I asked the chicks to choose us instead :D. I was lucky to land a new gal who just arrived from sandakan a few days ago. Sorry can't really recall her name...it's something like Nel or ??

Overall it's fun but we didn't venture further coz everyone was too tired. Damaged was about RM450/head from 10pm till 2pm.

Joe, I'll be there again soon but as said in earlier post, I'm spending more time fishing a legal exec gal so not really have much time to roam...hehehe. Must be careful with this one coz she's in the legal line, afraid later present me with a long term contract :cool:

So far, the only hint I got is she'll "claim" her drink from me when she visits Penang... :rolleyes:

Lvr37
08-09-08, 10:20
I did not feel like roaming around after my dinner, so I just called the reception and asked for massage. 10 minutes later a young girl was sent to my room. She looked hot. A 23 years old Kadazan. Her name was Julie.

Stripped and lied on the bed and Julie started with a 'slightly more than touching' massage. Straight away I knew she was not really a ML. But since I have already agreed for her, and furthermore I did not specify what I wanted earlier, I just let her finished.

Julie told me she was new and still learning. Well that's fine for me. We were new once before!

30 minutes later the massage was over. Julie asked me if I wanted anything else. I asked what she has to offer. She said handjob, icecream (BJ) or FJ. I opted for BJ. Her lips looked thick and sexy, that's why. I was thinking of Ning Baizura!!

Her BBBJ skill was not bad but since it was rather cold in the room, I did not seem to cum. She asked why I took so long. I said I did not have anything to make me excited. She asked what did I mean. I pointed to her boobs.

She said no because she just had a boobjob done and it was still painful. She did not want me to even touch her boobs.

Then how? She hesitated for a while and took off her jeans and panties. She showed me a nicely trimmed pussy. My saliva was flowing!! I played, I rubbed, I digged and I fingered her till she was really wet. I was tempted to lick her pussy but did not do it. All the time she kept sucking me with increased momentum. Finally I cum. She took all my cum and went to the toilet. She came back a little while later and cleaned me up.

I paid her and she got dressed and left.

Not to say a very satisfied session but what an experience, especially her sexy lips. Oh, Ning Baizura!!!

Member 30
08-11-08, 03:18
Well done for taking the OL. I always have hard time initiating a conversation with strangers

I'm more into malays and locals. Chinese can bring trouble sometimes because their parents may know my parents etc: D. KK is a small place!

Wish you all the best with the OL!

By Beverly, do you mean Beverly hotel or Beverly in Penampang?

I haven't found a real parlour yet. I've tried the massage place but they are legit and the lady almost crack my feet! Ouch. And she's quite big size. What a turn off.

Sorry I aint local but I think it should be Beverly @ Bundusan :D

Well, I came to know the OL from our business discussion. But still keeping my fingers crossed that I'll strike up something with her pretty soon..hehehe

White Tiger
08-15-08, 08:19
Finally managed to get my old account back.

Happy to report that if anyone is looking for massage with "happy ending", please pay a visit to Sr* An*a*as in dongogon plaza.

The day I went, there was a couple of young dusun girls on duty. Not bad looking. Demage RM168 (2hrs massage with ginger oil incl urut batin)

WT

White Tiger
08-15-08, 08:38
I can confirm that there is still pinoy to be had in Api-api vacinity. You just have to look harder. Get your ass outta your car and walk the area especially behind all the shops where the entrance to the apartments are.

This is how I did it. I wore my company uniform (hopefully none of my workers saw me) to indicate Im not MIB and just walk around the area quite a times. Approached a few to strike up conversation but no luck. On my fourth attempt, finally got one and off we went to my apartment in marina court which is just nearby.

Damage Rm200 ST

Name: Jesicca
Body: Slim
Breast: B (just nice one handful)
GFE: 7/10
bbj: yes 6.5 (not long enough less than 2 min)

This girl has a dimple on her left cheek which really caught my attention. Sex was abit mechanical but willing to comply. Tried a few positions but finally blowed my load doggy style. She has a nice ass, loved it when she just point it upward and her upper body lean forward. :D

Will add more FR as I go along. Only just came back to KK after 12 years overseas.

WT

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Boobs 711
08-15-08, 16:33
Stayed in Grand Dorsett 2 days ago. The double bed looks too empty for just me. So head up to Bl** W*v* Lounge just down the road to check things out. The 3 women/2 men band sounds good. The women looks like schoolgirls, possibly because of their small size.

Taukenio came and ask if she can help. Called a 5'4" tall pinoy sitting next to the window, she looks quiet and looks shy. Name of S*di*m*, dark skin, slim body with B cup boobs. Over drinks, asked her if she is good in bed? She said no. Said she will not go out unless I take her friend also. Friend named M**, also pinoy, also about 5' 5", fair skin, slim body with B cup boobs (see pic of M**). Both promised to do 'everything'!

Took both back to hotel at about 10. 30pm.

Playing naked in shower with both, then off to have fun with M** against table, against window, bedside doogy, missionery and cowride, then asked for change partner. S*d**m* refused unless I change rubber. Damn so change rubber. Doggy with S*d**m* and try to finish off in missionery. After about 2 hr with M** and S*d**m*, got too tired and gave up. Damn no come! Frustrated like hell.

Tried another 2 rounds in the morning, 1 round each. Again after almost 1. 5 hrs, was so exhausted and didn't come! What the fuck is happening here man. Can somebody help?

Turtlez
08-20-08, 16:51
Hi. Just wanted to tell all about the lousiest f that I ever had...China Doll in ex-karamunsing hotel

Name: Didn't even bother to ask
Identification: Faded tattoo on her left ankle and a faded lizard tattoo on her stomach
Tits: 8/10
Pussy: 6/10
Face: 7/10
BBBJ: 0/10
GFE: 0/10
WIR: Definitely not for her

No catbath...after shower just starting pumping my poor little bro...no ass reaming at all...her BJ with HJ was like jerking my balls off...

The deed itself was horrible too. Kept asking me whether I've cummed. In return I pumped her hard for 40 minutes till she was almost crying.

Finally came and cleaned up. She asked whether I was exercising or having sex. I just told her that I had lots of stamina because I was a sportsman.

Saw some nice pinoy tits when I was exiting the room...stocks are nice.

Bakuteh
08-26-08, 08:37
Hi...
This joint was reportedly offering United Nation GROs but has been tamed down a bit after the infamous raid 2 years ago.

I heard you can find some quite good quality locals and West Malaysian MILFs there,is that true?I have not been there for quite a long time already because of the expensive charges.

I wish any brothers here who had some great or suck moment in Stawberry before could share with us.As you can see,little has been reported about the KTVs in KK.In fact,besides Strawberry there are other like Bee Kim,Hollywood,V6,KDCA...just to name a few,worth our exploring and sharing the experience.

I was told there were 3 Chinese guys went to Strawberry last night,spending almost 6 hours and finished 3 bottles of Chivas with 3 other GROs.I supposed they must have great time there.

Was anyone of you reading this one of them?Would highly appreciate if you could kindly share you story.

Thanks in advanced.

Bakuteh

ManonsanBoy
08-26-08, 23:22
Tried another 2 rounds in the morning, 1 round each. Again after almost 1. 5 hrs, was so exhausted and didn't come! What the fuck is happening here man. Can somebody help?You should have finished it off yourself with them catbathing you etc.

Turtlez
08-27-08, 03:12
Sometimes the inability to release or ejaculate is due to

1) the presence of small pockets of air in the vessels surrounding your glands.

2) poor circulation of blood around your penile tissue.

The above reasons are due to poor posture etc. The methods of relief (but not cure) is as follows:

1) Use of an inversion table (you can google it up to search for more info)

2) Traditional thai/local batin massage. Not the normal type of handjob but the massage where the glands, and 'air' is forced out of the penile circulation system. I know of a place in KL (behind PJ Hilton hotel) which provides such massages. It takes 45 minutes and the massage starts from the lower back to the front groin area.

Hope it helps

White Tiger
08-27-08, 04:57
Hi,

This joint was reportedly offering United Nation GROs but has been tamed down a bit after the infamous raid 2 years ago.

I heard you can find some quite good quality locals and West Malaysian MILFs there, is that true? I have not been there for quite a long time already because of the expensive charges.

I wish any brothers here who had some great or suck moment in Stawberry before could share with us. As you can see, little has been reported about the KTVs in KK. In fact, besides Strawberry there are other like Bee Kim, Hollywood, V6, KDCA. Just to name a few, worth our exploring and sharing the experience.

I was told there were 3 Chinese guys went to Strawberry last night, spending almost 6 hours and finished 3 bottles of Chivas with 3 other GROs. I supposed they must have great time there.

Was anyone of you reading this one of them? Would highly appreciate if you could kindly share you story.

Thanks in advanced.

BakutehAre you keen to go Strawberry KTV? Maybe we should arrange a time to go together. I happened to know the person in charge there, his name is jonas. Jonathan in full. The boss's son. I can find out for you regarding GROs stock if ya keen.

Bee Kim is top notch too. Went there last month and can confirm they have PRC but have to be there early and you must know the right people in order to get them. Alternatively, there is local stock as well. Then again, this place can get rather costly. We spent close to 4k in 3hrs with only 1 take out, but boy was it worth it. Contract signed the next day. Muahahahaha.

V6 stock can be abit of a hit and miss. Went there a few times before and it was all local dusun, kadazan, pinoy stock. Make sure you tell the mamasan you want perverted one so to ensure more fun in the room. You can exchange girl if you not happy with the one you had. And also get VIP room so its big and spacious. More room for cheeky business if you know what I mean. Trick is to turn off the light nearing the end of the night and just let the sound system carry on and turn TV off. Total darkness and the girls will be less shy. Assuming you already have the more "open" hostess.

Take care and have fun!

WT

Sc Foo
08-27-08, 06:45
Hello every "DAi Ko",

Can you guy recommend me a few good place and where can easily to get a FL at KK. I visit KK for a few time already, but the only place I know to go it the "KFC area" near the roundabout in township. Most of them was pinoy, and not really know where is the actual place that you guy mention in the forum cause I'm not familiar with KK, and got no transport.

I will be KK for this Merdeka, so could you guy give me some tips of that?

Thank You

Serpent
08-27-08, 13:56
Hi guys,

I went to Sr* A*d*lat$ as mentioned by white tiger a few times. Massage were great and soothing. Of because "happy ending" as well. Really a relaxing place and they are all well mannered.

Damage rm168, 2 hours and inclusive of Batin.

Anyone tried the new one just opposite Sr* A*d*lat$? Have to find some time to go check it out.

Malaria
08-28-08, 04:27
Ok let me post 1 day before yesterday FR for you guys. Went to my regular joint having a steam bath while at the same time mirror stock. Saw 2 PRC 1 just arrived and the other 1 worked there before and just arrive also from her hometown. Actually I really liked this gal's look slutty. The way she talk like doing a BJ. But never tried her because she looks like a bit sombong. So after my steam I took a shower and sat outside to cool off. Then she came near me and asked me if I want to join her for beer. Excepted the offer. So after 4 bottles I can see her a bit high. Then she become more friendlier. But she keep on pastering the OKT because she's been there 2 days didn't get any customer yet. She also told me that back her hometown also she never fucked. So being the good samaritan that I am hehehe. I offered to do the opening ceremony for her this time visit. : D

So, went upstair she was hugging, holding my hand, DFK and all the GF works. Wow! Not bad. I never thought she's like this because I recommended her to a cheongster last time they say she's a bit LCLY. Maybe she's picky or maybe my luck was good or maybe she was high. So, we rested for a while then proceeded for shower. I cleaned her she cleaned me. She got nice not so big boob. BTW she's a bit chubby actually. Her sleepy eyes. Madonna's lips. Really sluty look. I DATY her in the shower on the bed. Her moan was soft and so real. (mostly its fake but what the heck) her CBJ was only for a few minutes but its ok because we chit chat again after that. Joke around. FJ was pretty SOP but the whole session for me it was a quite satisfying one. That's the reason why I love to make the ladies drunk first because if I'm also drunk then not so fun because I can't really fuck when I'm drunk. Hehehe. Not 100%. I hope you guys enjoy reading this short FR of mine.

here's her stats:

Name : tuo tuo
Orgin: china
body: minimum chubby
skin: LIKE SILK!! white and smooth.
CBJ: 5/10
FJ: 7.5/10 i really like her moan.. sedap.
GFE: 8/10 she's good but had better
Damage: RM50 (for beer) + 200 (FJ) + 50 tips.

Cheers guys. Hidup DSAI:)

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Malaria
08-28-08, 05:03
Are you keen to go Strawberry KTV? Maybe we should arrange a time to go together. I happened to know the person in charge there, his name is jonas. Jonathan in full. The boss's son. I can find out for you regarding GROs stock if ya keen.

WTNot really fancy going to these places they charge like crazy. For hollywood take girl sit with you min 3 hrs thats RM60 per hour then if you decide to take her for ON you have to pay 10 hours thats RM600 plus RM500 tip for the girl. Drinks not yet in. Unless you have a lot of $$ to throw away or maybe you are a high profile person then maybe this is the places for you. Coz those girls in Hollywood some are over 30 years old and most not so pretty.

White Tiger
08-28-08, 06:42
Bro Malaria,

I totally agree with you regarding the cost in these high end KTVs. The times that I went to these places, it was for business purposes. It would be silly to take out girls from these joints but sometimes you have no choice as you have to please the people thats with you.

In saying that, I did have a very good time at Bee Kim even though I didnt take out. But my business associate took out 1 really hot mid twenties malay looking chick who drives a honda, it didn't come cheap either. Got a shock when I was paying the bill, thank god can claim from company.

If I were to organise a trip to Labuan, can I get a count of hands who is interested?

WT

Turtlez
08-28-08, 15:54
I do give injections all the time in the hospital. However, sometimes, science alone does not explain everything that happens in real life, i.e. why do people drink 'liong cha'? How does a simple drink cool the body down?

The term 'pockets of air' in your blood vessels does not literally mean embolism. As cheongsters, you will also understand that the MLs will tell you that you have air in your muscles etc, hence the aches and pains.

I don't want to be political but this site needs to have a little more respect and courtesy. After all, it is in the benefit of all who read and subscribe to the site. Thanks

BG Man
08-29-08, 10:05
Just visited last week. At first mamasan only brought in local dishes as winds is strong over there. After a few calls, mamasan agree to bring the PRC for view and short Karaoke and take back for fun.

Name : Forgotten :)
Race : PRC
Face : 8/10
Body : 8/10 (Curvy Model)
Height : 5' 6"
BBJ : 7/10
AR : N/A
GFE : 9/10
FJ : 8/10

Limhocksun
08-30-08, 07:39
Visited KK two days ago and sataye at Imperial International, opposite centre point shopping mall. Had good fuck wittel pinoy lady from Baverly Hotel

Name Apple
Age 25
Race Pinoy
Look 7/10 with fair skin and blonde hair
Body Very slim
Boob C Cup
Pussy. well trim and very tight
FK yes
F 7/10
BJ 7/10
GFE 8/10
Damage 350
WIR
Yes

Admin
08-31-08, 00:23
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise worthless posts, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Htohtgaza
09-03-08, 05:48
Hi guys,

I went to Sr* A*d*lat$ as mentioned by white tiger a few times. Massage were great and soothing. Of because "happy ending" as well. Really a relaxing place and they are all well mannered.

Damage rm168, 2 hours and inclusive of Batin.

Anyone tried the new one just opposite Sr* A*d*lat$? Have to find some time to go check it out.Bro,

It's a waste of time. Everything there is s.o.p. with not so much choices. I would rather go to L@v3d3r at penampang baru. Go try no 12. Nice curve. Hehehe.

Malaria
09-04-08, 02:41
Bro,

It's a waste of time. Everything there is s.o.p. with not so much choices. I would rather go to L@v3d3r at penampang baru. Go try no 12. Nice curve. Hehehe.Yeah bro I sometimes wonder how do they charge at sri andalas. massage I was told is 48 but add batin the package becomes 168. Can get good batin if I go somewhere else for only 50. Right? Lavender is a better choice actually massage is also cheap 80 for 2hrs right?

Serpent
09-05-08, 05:45
Bro,

It's a waste of time. Everything there is s.o.p. with not so much choices. I would rather go to L@v3d3r at penampang baru. Go try no 12. Nice curve. Hehehe.Indeed it is quite SOP there. By the way, where is Latv3d3r? I might go and check it out pretty soon. Is it the same area to Sr* A*d*lat$?

Bro Malaria, I had it with 2 hours massage with batin which comes to an amount of RM168.

I did try the ear candle thingy but it is a really waste of $$ which I don't even feel anything but some cracking sound from the burning wax. Haha. Well, just for experience tho.

Jackass1980
09-05-08, 14:39
Tried out some massage centres at api api centre the other day.

Turned out to be a failure to look for happy ending.

ML were fat. Message skill so so. End up getting more pain after the massage. Tried out lavender before. Some girls do allow AR there.

Must ask. Can't remember the number I got though. Skinny and allows AR. I think it was no 4. Other wise. Still looking for other outlets that offers happy ending. Only 2 so far. Donggogon and lavender. Any more that you guys know of?

Joe Ken
09-05-08, 18:21
One night I decided to go roaming in town, near KFC roundabout. I saw a bunch of Japanese AV lookalike chicks on the street waiting to get picked up.

I approached 4 of them, all of them pondan.

Luckily I talked to them first, otherwise I would have boink them already.
They look sooo hot and pretty. But the voice is definately male.

Please be aware, talk to them first before you boink them, or you may regret for the rest of your life :D

Malaria
09-06-08, 02:04
One night I decided to go roaming in town, near KFC roundabout. I saw a bunch of Japanese AV lookalike chicks on the street waiting to get picked up.

I approached 4 of them, all of them pondan.

Luckily I talked to them first, otherwise I would have boink them already.
They look sooo hot and pretty. But the voice is definately male.

Please be aware, talk to them first before you boink them, or you may regret for the rest of your life :DHa ha. That area and Kg. Air area (in front of Ruby Hotel) all aqua but some very pretty even my GF envy with some of them. Cheers bro.

Joe Ken
09-06-08, 06:23
Hey *******,

Me too haven't found any good entertainment place.

Last nite I paid $75 for a 15 minutes drink with 2 bad looking chicks at KTV :(
what a rip-off.

We could meet up and go jalan jalan if you want. Got alot to learn.

I walked past a massage centre in api-api but didn't go in, it looked like legitimate massage.

Tried out some massage centres at api api centre the other day.

Turned out to be a failure to look for happy ending.

ML were fat. Message skill so so. End up getting more pain after the massage. Tried out lavender before. Some girls do allow AR there.

Must ask. Can't remember the number I got though. Skinny and allows AR. I think it was no 4. Other wise. Still looking for other outlets that offers happy ending. Only 2 so far. Donggogon and lavender. Any more that you guys know of?

Jackass1980
09-07-08, 00:25
Joe Ken,

Yeah man, I've been touring around kk looking for a good massage with happy ending. Guess the MPs here are not that upto date like the ones in kl yet. I've been to kl and boy it was fun.

Whether you stay in pj or kl area, you can find happiness almost every corner of the town. I'm actually looking for a service that provides B2B. Been hard luck for the past 1 year looking for it. Experiencing new MPs in kk thats really disappointing. The one in donggongan is way to pricy. 160 bucks for 2 hours. You can get B2b massage in kl for 140. Equivalent to almost 1 hour 30 mins but you get the joy of B2B. Man that was an experience. Another place that they offer happy ending is the MP above kedai kopi 2020 at damai. But the MLs are all very old. I shall say around 40+. No mood at all. They use to have young local ladies there. But now no more. I wonder whether bundusan has this extra service thing. I used to go to one Mp there. Hot ladies. About 60/hour massage. The MLs come with short skirt, high heels, and tube top. I initially thought I was in good luck that day, turned out to leave the place disappointed with my didi full of liquid but unable to release. LOL. They don't provide extra, but y the at#! At# they are wearing to sexy?

Nice place to try out if you want a decent massage with good sexy MLs. I think it's called beverly reflexology in bundusan. That's my experience so far. Currently I'm running out of ideas on where to hang out d.

Tegang
09-07-08, 17:50
Guys,

I am coming to KK this Thursday and will be around till Sunday. People tell me I could find the Hottest Babes in Malaysia in KK but reading your reports I am lost as to where to go for some action or where to get some action. Where do I go for some sweet action in KK.

Limhocksun
09-08-08, 01:54
I suggest you stay at Baverly hotel, a lot of choice there

Guys,

I am coming to KK this Thursday and will be around till Sunday. People tell me I could find the Hottest Babes in Malaysia in KK but reading your reports I am lost as to where to go for some action or where to get some action. Where do I go for some sweet action in KK.

Htohtgaza
09-08-08, 05:45
Indeed it is quite SOP there. By the way, where is Latv3d3r? I might go and check it out pretty soon. Is it the same area to Sr* A*d*lat$?

Bro Malaria, I had it with 2 hours massage with batin which comes to an amount of RM168.

I did try the ear candle thingy but it is a really waste of $$ which I don't even feel anything but some cracking sound from the burning wax. Haha. Well, just for experience tho.Bro,

Its at Penampang baru area. Nearby what used to be Survey Supermarket. Just go round and round that area, you surely find it. I recommend no. 12. She allowed autoroaming but only from outside. But she have nice curve.

Htohtgaza
09-08-08, 06:04
Joe Ken,

Yeah man, I've been touring around kk looking for a good massage with happy ending. Guess the MPs here are not that upto date like the ones in kl yet. I've been to kl and boy it was fun.

Whether you stay in pj or kl area, you can find happiness almost every corner of the town. I'm actually looking for a service that provides B2B. Been hard luck for the past 1 year looking for it. Experiencing new MPs in kk thats really disappointing. The one in donggongan is way to pricy. 160 bucks for 2 hours. You can get B2b massage in kl for 140. Equivalent to almost 1 hour 30 mins but you get the joy of B2B. Man that was an experience. Another place that they offer happy ending is the MP above kedai kopi 2020 at damai. But the MLs are all very old. I shall say around 40+. No mood at all. They use to have young local ladies there. But now no more. I wonder whether bundusan has this extra service thing. I used to go to one Mp there. Hot ladies. About 60/hour massage. The MLs come with short skirt, high heels, and tube top. I initially thought I was in good luck that day, turned out to leave the place disappointed with my didi full of liquid but unable to release. LOL. They don't provide extra, but y the at#! At# they are wearing to sexy?

Nice place to try out if you want a decent massage with good sexy MLs. I think it's called beverly reflexology in bundusan. That's my experience so far. Currently I'm running out of ideas on where to hang out d.Bro. Don't be lazy la. I think you would better off spending time reading all 1286 fr been provided here than rounding blindly all over kk. I think you can found most of what u're looking for in KK.

And just for your info, bro. Other than MP, HC and some hair saloon also provide massage and other additional service. Some with happier ending than those provide at MP. As for which HC or hair saloon am I talking about, go dig the 1286 fr. The answer is in there. All of our brothers here spents a lot of their time and taking a risk in sharing and writing their experience. Least we can do is appreciate it and read it before simply asking question, make complaints or blaming 'Sabah Tanah Airku'.

Tegang
09-08-08, 18:09
This might sound silly but as a tourist I really need some help. I am informed Lavender is a great place for some massage but its in Penampang how far is that from KK is there a Lavender in KK

Htohtgaza
09-09-08, 02:36
This might sound silly but as a tourist I really need some help. I am informed Lavender is a great place for some massage but its in Penampang how far is that from KK is there a Lavender in KKBro,

Its not very far. Maybe 8 or 10km from kk. But without transport, I think it will be hard for you.

My suggestion, just stay in town. A lot of option. You just have to know where to look.

Serpent
09-09-08, 16:13
Drove around and finally I found Latvender. Popped in and requested for 12 as mentioned by htohtgaza.

Proceed with 2. 5 hour massage and finished off with HJ.

She was quite puzzled as she don't know me and yet the moment I sat on the counter and said, is number 12 around? She kept on asking do I know you and how come you know me. Haha. Obviously I didn't say anything regarding this but I just told her that I was made known that you give good service and friendly. Hehe. Massaging skills were ok and just nice. Petit frame with nice body. Slim and hot too. As time goes by. 2 hours of massage and added additional 30 minutes for HJ. Very gentle yet kinda naughty and love it.

Damage: RM123 (2.5 hours massage) + 50 HJ
Attitude: Friendly and accomodating
WIR: Yes

Saw a few other nice ML sitting there as well... perhaps might give others a try when I have the chance to pay them another visit.

Member 30
09-10-08, 01:16
Hi bro,

When will you come to KK again? Maybe we could meet up and cheong together I got alot to learn from you.

I'm also keen to drive around town to find new places (spa etc).

Hi Joe,

I'm backed in town again :D. Well it's fine to meet up for a drink & looks like you've done lotsa survey in KK. Now, I got a lot to learn from you abt KK .... :p

Will pm you if I can manage to find time out...

Htohtgaza
09-10-08, 03:25
Drove around and finally I found Latvender. Popped in and requested for 12 as mentioned by htohtgaza.

Proceed with 2. 5 hour massage and finished off with HJ.

She was quite puzzled as she don't know me and yet the moment I sat on the counter and said, is number 12 around? She kept on asking do I know you and how come you know me. Haha. Obviously I didn't say anything regarding this but I just told her that I was made known that you give good service and friendly. Hehe. Massaging skills were ok and just nice. Petit frame with nice body. Slim and hot too. As time goes by. 2 hours of massage and added additional 30 minutes for HJ. Very gentle yet kinda naughty and love it.

Damage: RM123 (2.5 hours massage) + 50 HJ
Attitude: Friendly and accomodating
WIR: Yes

Saw a few other nice ML sitting there as well... perhaps might give others a try when I have the chance to pay them another visit.Bro,

Good to hear that u had a good time. I can't wait to have another session with her.

I'm on one month leave, but will be back to the scene after that. So, it will be very good to get all type of fr from all the other bro during this one month.

Joe Ken
09-11-08, 18:32
Bro. Don't be lazy la. I think you would better off spending time reading all 1286 fr been provided here than rounding blindly all over kk. I think you can found most of what u're looking for in KK.

And just for your info, bro. Other than MP, HC and some hair saloon also provide massage and other additional service. Some with happier ending than those provide at MP. As for which HC or hair saloon am I talking about, go dig the 1286 fr. The answer is in there. All of our brothers here spents a lot of their time and taking a risk in sharing and writing their experience. Least we can do is appreciate it and read it before simply asking question, make complaints or blaming 'Sabah Tanah Airku'.Hi bro

Thx for the infos. I missed your post.

I just came back from reflexology in penampang, the big and fresh building. I went at around 12am and they gave me this big lady. Massage was really really good though. It's just that I was looking for other services.

Does this place provide extra service? They didn't ask me if I wanted it. But the environment is perfect for extra service. Btw, was I allowed to touch the massage girl?

And I saw b*v*rly behind it, that will be my next spot.

Htohtgaza
09-12-08, 07:21
Hi bro

Thx for the infos. I missed your post.

I just came back from reflexology in penampang, the big and fresh building. I went at around 12am and they gave me this big lady. Massage was really really good though. It's just that I was looking for other services.

Does this place provide extra service? They didn't ask me if I wanted it. But the environment is perfect for extra service. Btw, was I allowed to touch the massage girl?

And I saw b*v*rly behind it, that will be my next spot.Bro,

I think I might know which one u're talking about. The place is in bundusan is it? Never been there but I heard no action there. As for b*v*rly r*fl*x the most you going to get is batin. If u're looking for more, around that area there are 3 places. If you went through all the fr u'll get what I mean.

Btw, bro. Why all the way to bundusan? In kk also gt ma. Just a bit more expensive. HC can also provide batin, BJ and b2b. FL also a lot at the town area. All you have to do is take a walk at some clock tower in the town area at the right time. Some even suggest to go hunting at some particular restaurant. Anyway, good luck.

Joe Ken
09-13-08, 17:19
My first fuck after back to KK.

Place: BH
Name: Daisy
Origin: phil
Look: 7/10 (some pimples)
Body: fine body, very nice ass (i did her doggy for so long that she asked me to stop because ran out of water)
BJ: 4/8 i dont know wtf she was doing.
FJ: 7/10 (I finished off in this position while grabbing her ass)
DATY: Did not try. Scared of virus.
GFE: 8/10
Damage: 200
WIR: maybe

She wasn't wet, not sure why. But she's very nice and frenly. Didn't ask for tips, I gave her $10 anyway. She's quite tight.
Please treat her well.

If anyone do get her number, pls pm me because I forgot to get her number last time.

Norman Tee
09-14-08, 04:07
Hi there,

Good to hear that they have such gems in gaya street. the pinoy u mentioned , is that a pub/ktv joint ? gaya street kinda long.. any clues on the location ? if you dont mind, u can PM me.

TQVM.Go to find new man tai restorant on the left side stair,go up to 2nd flr you just open the door then you can see alot indo chicks.

Htohtgaza
09-15-08, 08:53
Go to find new man tai restorant on the left side stair,go up to 2nd flr you just open the door then you can see alot indo chicks.Bro,

You sure ka the stairs next to man tai restaurant? I thought it supposed to be the stairs heading to the bed&breakfast? If really next to man tai restaurant, then I never tried this one. Maybe some fr from you guys might help.

Joe Ken
09-16-08, 10:28
Go to find new man tai restorant on the left side stair,go up to 2nd flr you just open the door then you can see alot indo chicks.Did you really mean Indo chicks? Or Pinoy?

Indo chicks look quite dark, don't they?

Kel Da Vincci
09-16-08, 15:16
I am from Brunei. I am about going to kk in the end of October. And I have no idea where to get the best prc and pinoy at a worth price. I hope I will having a good times there in KK. I 've been to labuan for several times and I am totally enjoyed everysingle minutes my stay at labuan. I hope I can have the same moment there in KK.

Member 30
09-17-08, 04:02
Finally, managed to find time out and located Lavender. Nearly gave up roaming the place and only found it on my last turn at the end of the road. Saw quite a number MPs there too.

Similar to bro Serpent, requested for No.12. She asked if I'm a regular and how I came to know about her. Just told her it's my 1st time but knew about her from a friend. She's quite chatty & naughty too.

Massage skill: 6.5/10
Friendly: 7/10
Face: 6.5/10
Figure: Slim
AR: Yes but only frm outside. But managed to slip my hand to squeeze her butt frm inside..she's wearing mini skirt :p
Damage: RM53 (1 hr) + HJ (Rm50)

Was supposed to bring her out for dinner after that but got a mate called up, so too bad. Wonder if she's willing to do outside?

Htohtgaza
09-17-08, 07:00
Did you really mean Indo chicks? Or Pinoy?

Indo chicks look quite dark, don't they?Bro,

All indo there. Not all are dark la bro. Some are fair too. Even pinoy, not all are fair. Normally depends on whether they are tagalog or bisaya or what ever.

White Tiger
09-17-08, 07:15
Can confirm the following massage centre offer batin.

1) Lavender - Be more generous and you can auto-roam under clothing. Not always the case but it helps.

2) Sri Andalas - Above average set up and appears classy but comes with a price.

3) Massage centre opposite building accross the road from Sri Andalas, this place also offer package but only certain girl does it. This place is run down and in my POV lower class.

4) Wellness reflex off bundusan road on the left hand side, downstairs is malay restaurant. Ask 4 Traditional massage.

5) Tung Fang Reflex - I managed to get it once with a Thai massage lady but it was done very quietly as management don't allow it. I tip the lady RM50 and she was happy to comply. I know the owner (chicken wong - say it in cantonese, thats his nickname) personally and even so also cannot get it so please only come here as your last option. Did I mention this place is expensive but it has class. Try the VIP room with your partner/girlfriend, well worth it but I think it cost RM500 or somewhere around that range (Has a Jacuzzi in the room and its extremely well decorated when I used it.

Will add more as I go along. Please don't flame me if you can't get it at above mentioned location. I got my "fix" there like an addict I was to massage with happy ending.

I don't usually go for packages as I prefer massage with extra even though the amount I pay sometimes is enough to get FS.

You only live once, spend it if you can afford it. Most likely will be making a trip to Dongguan-China to try the naked KTV in the near future. I heard its fun but quite costly. 2-5-8 plus 200 DJ fee with minimum room charge too. I wish there can be simillar establishment in Sabah, closest I found was Labuan (no naked KTV though).

Enjoy and have fun.

WT

Hope1100
09-18-08, 09:15
Just spent 7 days in Sabah. Visited SDK first, stayed at Tang Dynasty Gardens-just went into sauna next door and got fitted up with a good quality Pinoys for myr 300 for the night. Lots of fun. Next KK, visited Beverly.good quality but Promenade not so good, plenty of Pinoy availble in Clock Tower Park-varied quality. Labuan is just full of pinoy-various quality everywhere. Took a girl from health club at Victoira Hotel-MYR125 for one hour, MYR250 for the night.Hi Buller, I will be on my way to sandakan in early oct. As for the pinoys arrangement for the night, is there a limit on the services (e.g. no of shots, no CIM, etc) ?

Happy cheonging!

Hope1100
09-18-08, 09:19
hi bro sun,

luckily u did not say " you rep001ch my back and i will scratch your balls.." ...hahaha..

btw - a friend of mine went to spa in sdk ( near hotel t*ng) and paid rm300 for lt session. saw around 10 pinoy chicks. he took out at 10pm until 8am. good quality and rated her a 7.5.hi bro foxdana,

i'm heading to sandakan again in early oct. decided to stay in t*ng hotel this time as i did not manage to hook up during my stay in bandar indah the last time. just curious, normally for lt arrangements, any limitations from the partner (e.g. no of shots, etc.)? i hope i can hook up with some chick this time. please advice. thanks.

happy cheonging!

Joe Ken
09-18-08, 14:15
Can someone tell me what is batin?

Joe Ken
09-18-08, 17:58
After the first good experience i went back to BH. But I'm very unlucky this time.

Name: Didn't ask, was too pissed off
Origin: PRC
Look: 8/10 (very nice long hair, face not so pretty)
Body: 7/10 (nice boobs)
BJ: 2/8 (it was 30 seconds BJ)
FJ: 7/10
DATY: Did not try.
GFE: -1/10 (no GFE at all. the -1 is because I tried to be nice but she didn't appreciate it) (plus she was rushing it with those stupid face expression, so after 15 mins in the room, I said ok lets just get out of here)
Damage: 250 (i should have give it to the pinoy on the street instead)
RTF: definately not for her

Today the OKT brought only 1 girl to me. So I had no choice. The first time I looked at her I knew she is lcly.

Malaria
09-19-08, 01:45
Can someone tell me what is batin?Urut lancau

Member 30
09-19-08, 01:54
Can someone tell me what is batin?

Simplest explanation = HJ :D but of coz, the proper one is more to traditional massage of little bro. Nowadays, it's difficult to find those who are really good in it, hence it's mostly batin = HJ. Correct me if I'm wrong.. :D

Joe Ken
09-21-08, 17:52
Today I was roaming around in Pinampang.

I saw some guys took some nice girls out from the pub & ktv place (R&B).

Please share your experience if u have taken any girl from ktv.

I'm quite keen to do it but not sure how to start and the budget.

KK really do have some pretty girls. Damn.

Limhocksun
09-21-08, 23:04
Damn expensive bro, better dont, I took once from Baverly Hill, have to pay for the drink for RM 300 and Girl for RM 500.... too expensive for me, better go to BH and pay 350 for whole night.

Today I was roaming around in Pinampang.

I saw some guys took some nice girls out from the pub & ktv place (R&B).

Please share your experience if u have taken any girl from ktv.

I'm quite keen to do it but not sure how to start and the budget.

KK really do have some pretty girls. Damn.

Turtlez
09-22-08, 15:54
Decided to take an afternoon off to go cheonging with a friend. We went to look for MPs in Penampang area starting at:

1) Z*u H*i - 2 PRCs (Overall rating: 6/10)
2) W*l*n*s* - locals (Overall rating: 5/10)
3) L*v*n*e* - locals (Overall rating: 4/10 - mostly old dinos except for a particular Iban girl in black)
4) H*t S*a - 8 pinoys (Overall rating: 6/10), 1 Kadazan (Overall rating: 7/10), 1 PRC (Overall rating: 6/10)

Decided to go back to our favorite hunting ground, B*v*r*y Hotel. OKT showed stocks, newer stocks have an average rating of 6/10.

Friend took a girl called Leia

Looks: 7
Boobs: 7
GFE: 8
CBJ: 6
FJ: 8

I took a girl called Melody:

Looks: 7
Boobs: 8 (Big but soft, nice pink nipples)
GFE: 8 (was cold but started to warm up after I fingered her to orgasm)
CBJ: 4 (needs to be improved)
FJ: 8 (Multiple positions).

Damage was normal: RM248.00

Melody came into the room and started to strip me and herself. I asked her whether she usually does her massage in the nude. She complained that the aircon was hot and she would prefer to do it in her bra and panties. I did not object but asked her for a shower. After showering together, we toweled off and the massage started. Her massage was horrible, just pinching actually but she started to use her large boobs to massage by back and my little bro. I sucked on her nips and fingered her until orgasm, then she capped me and gave me a CBJ. As it was nothing great, she hovered over me and pushed my dick into her wet wet pussy. She was tight, not from my size, but from the smallness of her pussy...

We had multiple positions and blew my load when we were doing it sitting down on the bed. GFE was excellent throughout.

Foxdana
09-23-08, 04:18
Hi bro Foxdana,

I'm heading to sandakan again in early oct. Decided to stay in t*ng hotel this time as I did not manage to hook up during my stay in bandar indah the last time. Just curious, normally for LT arrangements, any limitations from the partner (e.g. no of shots, etc.)? I hope I can hook up with some chick this time. Please advice. Thanks.

Happy Cheonging!Hi Hope,

The LT normally should start after 10pm. I suggest you to go earlier to book first say before you go out for dinner and then to take home after dinner. You nego earlier with the captain on when can the gals leave. Normally should be around 9am.

Pease do not pay anything more than Rm300 and do try to negotiate and if you are lucky, you can get RM270 and of course looking at the quality as well. Normally, the gals will bring only 2 condoms so that you can only do twice. If you are a strong boy, my advice is that you go and buy your own condoms and keep it as a reserve first and once used up the gals condom and when you want for third shot, you can use your own reserve condom.

Better if you can ask the captain to ask which gals who would allow many shots and you only will take those gals. And get his mobile number to complain should you need to.

Have fun!

Joe Ken
09-23-08, 14:51
Damn expensive bro, better dont, I took once from Baverly Hill, have to pay for the drink for RM 300 and Girl for RM 500.... too expensive for me, better go to BH and pay 350 for whole night.Hi bro,

What drink did you pay for? I never pay for anything and not aware of it. RM300 is alot for drinking!

Stay whole nite at BH only RM350? That's quite resonable. That includes the girl, right?

Joe Ken
09-23-08, 14:52
Decided to take an afternoon off to go cheonging with a friend. We went to look for MPs in Penampang area starting at:

3) L*v*n*e* - locals (Overall rating: 4/10 - mostly old dinos except for a particular Iban girl in black)
4) H*t S*a - 8 pinoys (Overall rating: 6/10), 1 Kadazan (Overall rating: 7/10), 1 PRC (Overall rating: 6/10)Hi,

Can someone tell me where is H*t S*a? I think it's somewhere in Pnampang. But not sure the exact location.

Limhocksun
09-23-08, 23:25
Paid for the drink for 2 of us plus 2 GRO cost me 300 ma. And take away girl cost me 500 for whole night. If you take girl from BH only 350 for whole night. That why I said damn expensive. Hehe

Hi bro,

What drink did you pay for? I never pay for anything and not aware of it. RM300 is alot for drinking!

Stay whole nite at BH only RM350? That's quite resonable. That includes the girl, right?

Member 30
09-24-08, 03:57
Hi,

Can someone tell me where is H*t S*a? I think it's somewhere in Pnampang. But not sure the exact location.

It's at the shop house in Beverly Hill along Jln Bundusan. I aint too sure if that place still within the vicinity of Penampang. Fellow cheongster, pls correct me if I'm wrong coz I aint local :D :p

Anyway, juz landed a kadazan sales rep recently known from 1 of the shops in 1 Borneo. Bought something from her shop and asked her out for dinner. After a few meals over the days, we finally went out for drinking session over the weekend after her work.

1st test was to ask her to bring along her casual wear and can come over to refresh at my hotel before heading our for dine & wine. Fetch her to work in the morning and she left her casual wear with me. Curousity over power integrity which led me to sneak a view into her paper bag. :D (coz it's juz a paper bag so it's too inviting). Hehehe...saw a black t-back and guess I passed the 1st test.

2nd test: fetched her back to hotel after work and both of us behaved orderly. Nothing happened and I was supposed to send her back after drinking session. When we're about to leave, she asked if she needs to bring down her uniforms or leave it in the room 1st. Haha...of coz left in the room lar :p If bring down, then may need to find excuse to ask her come up later.

So, things went on smoothly for the dinner and drinking session. We got back to hotel juz pass mid-night coz both of us also need to work the next day. Once in the room, I just asked her to stay back for the nite and go to work straight next day. She's reluctant but I juz pulled her over to the bed and next thing was we're both making in the bed. We did several positions (DATY, doggie, missionery..oh, no cowgal coz she's too tired) but overall, it's a hot and passionate 1hr session. She's tight with nicely trimmed hair, and can moan well...

Hope to see her again soon but at the same time, need to also observe the string carefully. If it gets too sticky, then need to cut off lor :D.

Sorry, no contact will be given as she's neither a FL nor WL. Just wanna share the experience here that KK is not bored at all. Cheers!!

White Tiger
09-24-08, 05:30
Member 30,

Good on ya, Well done. Wish I could do the same but unlikely cos I'm local. KK being a small city and our company has over 1000+ customers, makes it too easy to run into familiar faces. Later words get back to HM then sure WW3 at home.

*salute* to you bro, think I better start hunting for FL now. Getting sick of mongering the regular hookers and ML already, not to mention almost a small fortune down the gutter. Averaging 3-4k per month over the past half year can really hurt the bank a/c. Now my foreign currency getting low, I better slow down liao. Once in a while find FL is the best option I guess.

Speaking of FL, can anyone kick start me on where to find them? (other than clock tower) I tried shopping mall pretending to be tourist looking for local guide / companion. Doesn't work, the few that I approached all reject with various excuses.

Cheers,

WT

Carlx Luxy
09-24-08, 05:44
What's DATY and GFE?

Can anyone tell me?

Jackass1980
09-24-08, 11:20
[QUOTE=Turtlez]Decided to take an afternoon off to go cheonging with a friend. We went to look for MPs in Penampang area starting at:

4) H*t S*a - 8 pinoys (Overall rating: 6/10), 1 Kadazan (Overall rating: 7/10), 1 PRC (Overall rating: 6/10)

Where is Z*u H*I & W*l*n*s*?

Can anyone tell me the directions?

Had few experiences in L*v*n*e*. The Iban Girl is number 16.

Good Massage skills. But bad batin. Pay 50 bucks for shaking your lan chiao, No 4 is not bad. Allows AR from outside. I had one experience before. Can't recall which number. Allowed AR with hands inside. Darn. Too tired that time. Didn't bother to get the number.

Member 30
09-25-08, 01:37
Where is Z*u H*I & W*l*n*s*?

Can anyone tell me the directions?

In Penampang Baru area also mah.. just drive further insider to those shophouses after the burntdown servay. it's behind the row of quite new shophouses. If u drive through every road like how I tried to find Lavender (even small lane also turned in to check lor:D), sure you'll find it coz ZhuHai got a bigger frontage.

Gd luck mate!

Spectra8286
09-25-08, 09:18
Hello TAIKOs in Tawau.

I am from Sarawak and will be in Tawau for a few days.

Can any of the TAIKOs here give some tips on good place to cheong in Tawau?

Much appreciated if can help.

Thanks!

Joe Ken
09-25-08, 13:43
Member 30,

Averaging 3-4k per month over the past half year can really hurt the bank a/c. Now my foreign currency getting low, I better slow down liao. Once in a while find FL is the best option I guess.WOW. 3-4k per month? $200 per hour. So you do about 15-20 girls every month? That's amazing :)

Speaking of FL, can anyone kick start me on where to find them? (other than clock tower) I tried shopping mall pretending to be tourist looking for local guide / companion. Doesn't work, the few that I approached all reject with various excuses.Speaking of clock tower, do you mean the clock tower behind promenade hotel? I went there once but didn't see many girls waiting there. However I saw many hot chicks walking by.

Member 30
09-26-08, 01:59
Bro White Tiger,

Thanks for the compliments. :D Well, fully agree with your statement. I have never think about (or rather don't dare to) venture into the field of "friend with benefits" in my local area.. That would be too adventurous for me to take. :cool:

For FL, apart from Api-Api area I guess you need some sharing from those seniors who are familiar with the local scene. Some seniors here are very helpful (you know who you are ;))..

Alternatively, try check out some pubs but that could be an expensive alternative. That's my 1 sen knowledge lor...

Joe,

Those hot chicks could be working at Shanghai KTV (I think that's the name) few doors from Eon bank. You can try to make eye contact to establish any possibilities... a lot of time just a friendly smile makes a lot of differences.

IMHO, that's the wonder of Sabah gals in general. Friendly and approachable. *2 thumbs up*

Suns88
09-26-08, 03:03
Bro Spectra,

Just do a search on Tawau in this Sabah forum and you will get tons of info. Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Suns

Hello TAIKOs in Tawau.

I am from Sarawak and will be in Tawau for a few days.

Can any of the TAIKOs here give some tips on good place to cheong in Tawau?

Much appreciated if can help.

Thanks!

White Tiger
09-26-08, 04:02
Joe ken,

It's not always based on $200 per hour and also not always straight to room for sex. It's not cheap to party in KTV or shenny either. And I don't even go that often. Probably once or twice a month.

Yes the clock tower behind Promenade hotel. I used to always see pinoys hanging out there because I lived in marina court. But ever since recents (June, July) crackdown on illegal immigrants, there seemed to be less of them there now. I went to check it out yesterday and only a couple were sitting around and I'm not even sure if there are hookers. What you can do is ask the security guards, there is always 1 or 2 of them standing around the back entrance area of marina court. They get bored of patrolling the basement carpark and surrounding area so they just hang around there looking at them hookers. I know because I have an apartment there.

WT

White Tiger
09-26-08, 06:05
Bro member30,

I think it was Giotto who once told me about the 3F rule. Been practising it ever since and it has kept me safe. I've been trying my luck with those salesgirl at shopping mall but 0 success rate at the moment. Will report back if I ever succeed (will try 1borneo, many promo girls there).

I agree with you that trying to get girl from pubs can be very expensive. I once managed to hook up with a chick from shenny and it cost me close to 1k total (1 bottle swing + hotel + food etc). But it was well worth it. Where else you gonna get non Pro chinese to play with if you don't spend that kind of money. And the best part being its only a ONS, no strings attached.

PS: There are alot of gold diggers around in pubs especially in Shenny during Sat night.

WT

White Tiger
09-26-08, 06:10
What's DATY and GFE?

Can anyone tell me?DATY = Dining At The Y

GFE = Girl Friend Experience

WT

Huis Wijn
09-26-08, 10:51
Last February (08) I happened to stay in Promenade Hotel and I experienced less WG's around there too.

BTW, Marina Court is a nice place to live. Enjoy!

hw1940

Joe Ken
09-26-08, 16:15
Joe,

Those hot chicks could be working at Shanghai KTV (I think that's the name) few doors from Eon bank. You can try to make eye contact to establish any possibilities... a lot of time just a friendly smile makes a lot of differences.

IMHO, that's the wonder of Sabah gals in general. Friendly and approachable. *2 thumbs up*Oh yea I saw Shanghai KTV.

I walked past it but the receptionist outside didn't even bother to talk to me. So I just had a brief look at the prices. WTF i saw $100 , $200 and $300 ++ for the alcohol. You may get some services to go with it but it's quite expensive to try out. I not gonna pay $300 for touching their boobs :D

Yes the KK girls are quite friendly usually. Especially the pinoy and locals. Their look make me horny too.. damn..

Feng Yun
09-26-08, 18:17
Hi Brothers,

A new user here to post a FR, hopefully can share with all brothers here, today felt boring and horny so go to have a look at BH, so the OKT introduce a girl he said that with nice body, white skin and good massage skill, so decide to have a try, after the girl come in face is normal, so think that never mind may be skill is good, so give her a try, but disappointed when she came inside room also never say Hi to me. So I think. Just massage only see whether can make me got feel or not, but finally I think It's just lie a massage machine to massage, no talk at all. So after one hour paid and leave.

Name: KIM
Origin: Pino
Look: 5/10 (with long hair)
Body: 5/10 (small boobs)
GFE: 0/10
Damage: 1 hour massage RM98, no mood to do extra service after see her attitude
So just let all the brothers here know to avoid her.

Ketam Batu
09-26-08, 22:55
My first cheonging experience in KK.

Place : BH***L
Lady : CT (Pinoy)
Face : 6/10
Skin : Smooth & tanned
Body : 6/10
Boobs : 34B
Catbath : N/A
CBJ : 3/10 (I'm prefer BBBJ)
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 7/10
Damage : RM248.00

Spectra8286
09-27-08, 11:17
Bro Spectra,

Just do a search on Tawau in this Sabah forum and you will get tons of info. Hope that helps.

Cheers,

SunsSuns88,thanks for the advise.

Managed to get a Pinoy from WA*****KOU but stock not so good.

Since already sent to room,just made the best of it.

FJ was norm and nothing to shout about.

Damage was 210.

Hope1100
09-27-08, 11:18
Hi Hope,

The LT normally should start after 10pm. I suggest you to go earlier to book first say before you go out for dinner and then to take home after dinner. You nego earlier with the captain on when can the gals leave. Normally should be around 9am.

Pease do not pay anything more than Rm300 and do try to negotiate and if you are lucky, you can get RM270 and of course looking at the quality as well. Normally, the gals will bring only 2 condoms so that you can only do twice. If you are a strong boy, my advice is that you go and buy your own condoms and keep it as a reserve first and once used up the gals condom and when you want for third shot, you can use your own reserve condom.

Better if you can ask the captain to ask which gals who would allow many shots and you only will take those gals. And get his mobile number to complain should you need to.

Have fun!Thanks bro foxdana for you kind advice. I'll try my luck again next week when i'm there. I managed to find a chatter who said he can supply pinoy ladies too. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks again

Happy Cheonging!

Leszhontee
09-28-08, 18:07
Hello and Hi everybody.

Does anyone know where can i buy sex toy in Kota Kinabalu?

Thank you very much.

Leszhontee
09-28-08, 18:12
Hi everybody,

Where can I buy sex toy in KK?

White Tiger
09-30-08, 06:16
Hi everybody,

Where can I buy sex toy in KK?Not sure if you can even get it here in KK. Why not try online shopping? More choices and better quality. Sorry couldn't help you there.

WT

Foxdana
09-30-08, 10:50
Thanks bro foxdana for you kind advice. I'll try my luck again next week when i'm there. I managed to find a chatter who said he can supply pinoy ladies too. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks again

Happy Cheonging!Bro Hope,

No problem at all. The chatter that you found is working in the local spas?

Serpent
10-01-08, 19:50
Went to R1katrd0 on last Saturday night. Looking for ST. Was introduce to about 10 pinnoys. Took one petit size and hoping for a good one. Here goes:

Lady : V something.. cannot remember
Skin : Smooth & slightly tanned
Body : 7/10
Boobs : small boobs
CBJ : 2/10 (Not feeling good at all)
FJ : 3/10
GFE : 3/10
Damage : RM150.00
WIR: No no no for her

She was rushing off and that really [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off. And further more she says she is having minor flu. What the heck? If you are not feeling well, don't work la right? Really had a lousy one but well, that's my luck. Actually I wanted to look for Joyce. But according to OKT, she went back to phils and got her man.

Few days back, went to Latvend** and wanted to look for number 12 but turn out to be she is occupied during that time. So the counter told me to take others and she says try number 18, massage was good and pressure is just nice and She's friendly too. Was tired so I just relax and did not try to be naughty. Haha

Jackass1980
10-03-08, 10:04
Is Japanese Mountain still functiong? Any cheongsters know?

And where is Japanese Flower? Bundusan where?

Thanks

Joe Ken
10-03-08, 15:44
Hi everybody,

Where can I buy sex toy in KK?you can take me with you when you visit the parlours. I'm a sex toy.

LOL. just kidding. I haven't seen any sex toy shop in KK. Maybe the girls here don't like toy?

Joe Ken
10-03-08, 15:48
Went to R1katrd0 on last Saturday night. Looking for ST. Was introduce to about 10 pinnoys. Took one petit size and hoping for a good one. Here goes:

Lady : V something.. cannot remember
Skin : Smooth & slightly tanned
Boobs : small boobs
CBJ : 2/10 (Not feeling good at all)
FJ : 3/10
GFE : 3/10
Damage : RM150.00
WIR: No no no for her

She was rushing off and that really [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off. And further more she says she is having minor flu. What the heck? If you are not feeling well, don't work la right? Really had a lousy one but well, that's my luck. Actually I wanted to look for Joyce. But according to OKT, she went back to phils and got her man.

Few days back, went to Latvend** and wanted to look for number 12 but turn out to be she is occupied during that time. So the counter told me to take others and she says try number 18, massage was good and pressure is just nice and She's friendly too. Was tired so I just relax and did not try to be naughty. Haha

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Oh well. $150 isn't too bad. I paid $250 for super crappy service I never cheong after that. Still kinda pissed after that experience. Hope we have better luck next time la.

Btw. Is Lavend** the one close to the burnt down Survay supermarket? I went there once but they were closing (only 11pm) and saw 1 old lady with 2 guys came out. Maybe there is another shop with the same name?

Where is R1katrd0?

Jackass1980
10-04-08, 10:27
Rikardo is at bandaran. When you turn in from the round about, kfc is on the left and go straight on through a small alley. At the end of it u'll see a T junction and turn right, rikardo is just on the left. It's a hair saloon. The lavender u're mentioning is at the last lane, no one shops with the same name. Closes at 11pm (last call). Try out number 9. Allows you to auto room underneath her clothes. Big books. Looks so so only. Roughly about 30 years old. Same price. LOL. Enjoy

Joe Ken
10-06-08, 12:27
After 2 or 3 weeks no sex. Today I decided to try my luck. Finally I found H**Spa but he told me no local and no pinoy, only 3 PRC (bad experience) so I left.

I went to BH and saw some stocks.

Lady : Chrislene (pinoy)
Boobs : loose but not bad
CBJ : 3/10 (not much)
FJ : 8/10 (she's tight I could feel it on my D head. and she hug me so tight very gfe) (note: she didn't let me doggy.)
GFE : 8/10
Damage : RM200.00
WIR: maybe... but i'd like to try others first.

Joe Ken
10-07-08, 17:50
Rikardo is at bandaran.Can someone tell me where is bandaran?

Sorry for asking so many Qs.

Joe Ken
10-07-08, 18:41
Bro Joe Ken,

We can meet up too.

I'm bored to death in here too.Yea we can meet up if you are keen.

But I'm broke. I can only afford cheap stuff. So don't take me to KTV :D

Joe Ken
10-07-08, 18:48
Ha ha. That area and Kg. Air area (in front of Ruby Hotel) all aqua but some very pretty even my GF envy with some of them. Cheers bro.Ya I was so horny when I saw them.

Btw, near the taxi stand there are some hotels. While I was walking past, one guy approached me and asked if I want girl. I kindly rejected as there were alot of malays and I dun wanna get robbed.

Anyone has experience in that area? So many hotels there. Sure got action happening. Just need to find the entry to the paradise.

Comeon braveheart. Report something.

Bariaking
10-08-08, 07:00
All brothers,

Can anyone give me latest info and update on the Labuan scene? I had not been there for a while. I will be there this month with my buddy. Hope to get some right info here like happening places and rates?

PM will be preferred since the site may be monitored.

Thanks a lots.

BK

Member 30
10-08-08, 10:18
Can someone tell me where is bandaran?

Sorry for asking so many Qs.

It is the area where Shangri-La hotel (in KK city) is located. If u're coming from Kg Air (where those Aquas made u horny :D) towards the roundabout, take the 12 o'clock direction.

Still can't find, ask for direction to Century Hotel.

Hope the above is correct.. :p

Joe Ken
10-08-08, 14:34
It is the area where Shangri-La hotel (in KK city) is located. If u're coming from Kg Air (where those Aquas made u horny :D) towards the roundabout, take the 12 o'clock direction.

Still can't find, ask for direction to Century Hotel.

Hope the above is correct.. :pOh. I think I know where.

Will try to visit there next time. But there's alot of spectators there. Got restaurant and bar. Hope no one will see me.

Btw. Do you guys visit these places alone or with frens? I usually go alone and I feel damn shy and had to sit in the car for 15mins before I dare to walk in.

White Tiger
10-09-08, 03:40
Greetings fellow members,

Anyone interested in meeting up for drinks and chit chat?

PM me if anyone is interested or post here to show your interest so we can organise something.

Cheers
WT

Joe Ken
10-09-08, 11:10
Greetings fellow members,

Anyone interested in meeting up for drinks and chit chat?

PM me if anyone is interested or post here to show your interest so we can organise something.

Cheers,

WTHi WT

I'm keen to meet up if we get enough people.

So, are we going to have an orgy session or something? LOL.

White Tiger
10-10-08, 02:58
lol not sure about the orgy part, so far only Joe and me.

anyone else interested? PM or post please.

WT

Bariaking
10-10-08, 05:17

WT

I wanna to meet with you guys, but the problem with me is my movement is kind of restricted at night in KK area so I am having hard time to sneak out. Ha Ha!

BK

Member 30
10-10-08, 05:45

WT

Yeah, I'll try join u guys upon my return trip to KK. Hope both of u still ard then..

I wanna to meet with you guys, but the problem with me is my movement is kind of restricted at night in KK area so I am having hard time to sneak out. Ha Ha!

BK

BK,

No worries man, juz tell yr HM you're meeting a long lost fren from peninsular for dinner lor... :p

White Tiger
10-10-08, 07:42
Yeah, I'll try join u guys upon my return trip to KK. Hope both of u still ard then..

When are u returning to kk? I'm sure we will still be around.

Just meet up near Marina court lor and I can be your witness. lol

Cheers
WT

White Tiger
10-11-08, 04:25
Bro DD,

np, will PM u once we know for sure who is coming and where to meet. Hopefully soon.

Interested party so far is JK, DD and me. BK depending and bro30 when he is back.

Waiting for Bro30 to reply when he is back if not we just proceed first.

BK, how? u can come? sneak out lor...or I can vouch for u lor since I'm always around marina court and maybe your HM even seen my family and me before.

WT

Joe Ken
10-11-08, 11:36
Cool.

WT can you tell us briefly what sort of place we are going to meet in? KTV? Pub? Your house? Etc etc

And btw. How old are you guys?

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers. Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Chufooyew
10-12-08, 17:52
Suns88,thanks for the advise.

Managed to get a Pinoy from WA*****KOU but stock not so good.

Since already sent to room,just made the best of it.

FJ was norm and nothing to shout about.

Damage was 210.Do you try go to E*** Hote*? They have some good stock as well.

White Tiger
10-16-08, 06:52
There is a trade fair going on in 1borneo this week. Maybe can pick up some out of town chick there. Anyone involve in SIE2008 here? Saw a few hottie last night at the dinner that was organised by the State government.

Shisha
10-17-08, 17:27
There is a trade fair going on in 1borneo this week. Maybe can pick up some out of town chick there. Anyone involve in SIE2008 here? Saw a few hottie last night at the dinner that was organised by the State government.
Yup, you can get alot of pinoy around there.

Joe Ken
10-18-08, 05:43
There is a trade fair going on in 1borneo this week. Maybe can pick up some out of town chick there. Anyone involve in SIE2008 here? Saw a few hottie last night at the dinner that was organised by the State government.LMAO. WT dude u gonna turn a trade fair into a sex fair is it?? :D

Good luck hunting.

Joe Ken
10-19-08, 17:15
Hi all,

Just got the news that Immigration raided a few blocks of Api-api apartment on the 21/5/08. What I heard happened was that the Immigration personnel pretended to be customers and walked along Api-api area. Damn it I'm so pissed off. I just came back from api-api and the scene still look very dead.

Please let the pinoy work here! Wtf do we do with our money if there is no chicks around?

Stop all the raiding shit please.

Julroy
10-22-08, 01:57
After 2 or 3 weeks no sex. Today I decided to try my luck. Finally I found H**Spa but he told me no local and no pinoy, only 3 PRC (bad experience) so I left.

I went to BH and saw some stocks.

Lady : Chrislene (pinoy)
Boobs : loose but not bad
CBJ : 3/10 (not much)
FJ : 8/10 (she's tight I could feel it on my D head. and she hug me so tight very gfe) (note: she didn't let me doggy.)
Damage : RM200.00
WIR: maybe... but i'd like to try others first.Bro,

Are you sure you paid RM200 for a job at BH? You mustve been very lucky then. I pay RM248 (always rounded to 250) normally to get the so called massage there + sex. RM98 + RM150. At the price you paid, it seem a good deal. Please share.

Yeah H**Spa is always the target of mib, so you hav to call deon in advance to findout if there are stocks.

Joe Ken
10-22-08, 09:19
Bro,

Are you sure you paid RM200 for a job at BH? You mustve been very lucky then. I pay RM248 (always rounded to 250) normally to get the so called massage there + sex. RM98 + RM150. At the price you paid, it seem a good deal. Please share.

Yeah H**Spa is always the target of mib, so you hav to call deon in advance to findout if there are stocks.I paid RM250 once for a PRC. Read my past reports. Very bad experience.

Yea I usually pay RM200 only. (I didn't negotiate)

I didn't ask for massage, straight ask OKT to intro girls and pay for ST. That's probably why I paid rm200.

So how long is your whole session (massage + ST) for the RM248? And what type of girl? Pinoy? Prc? Local?

Joe Ken
10-22-08, 09:22
BTW, I asked the OKT for local (dusun/kadazan preferably or Chinese) but they said more expensive (around rm250, I think it's reasonable if good quality) and need advance booking.

So if anyone come across decent looking + decent figure local. Let me know ok. I've seen so many locals very nice but can't touch them. I have a full tank of sperm specially reserved for the locals. Waiting for the right spot to unload. LOL. Sorry for being so disgusting.

I've read some posts on other threads for west Malaysia. It seems like the sabahan go there to work.

Suns88
10-22-08, 11:32
Bro,

I have been reading your thread so far and noticed that you have been very actively involved in the KK night scene for the past 1-2 months. Good to hear that.

The situation in KK has improved. The immigration check has reduced and there are still FLs operating behind Promenade. It all depends on the time.

Majority of them are still frightened and are working from their apartment. Which means that they receive calls only from their regular or from word of mouth.

Beverly Hotel is still a good place to get quality Pinoys.

To be honest, if you take time to scan around and study the people from Api-api to CenterPoint to Hyatt Saujana, you would know which of them are FLs. Be a bit daring and approach them and ask if they are working. Don't ask them directly. Study their body language and make your move. There are many kind senior members in Sabah thread who are willing to help a lot. That is why I rate the Sabah Thread, my MOST favourite.

Enjoy Sabah.

Cheers,
Suns

Damn it I'm so pissed off. I just came back from api-api and the scene still look very dead.

Please let the pinoy work here! Wtf do we do with our money if there is no chicks around?

Stop all the raiding shit please.

Joe Ken
10-22-08, 12:40
Bro,

I have been reading your thread so far and noticed that you have been very actively involved in the KK night scene for the past 1-2 months. Good to hear that.
Hi Bro suns88,

I understand why you were so unfrenly the other day when I asked about KK. I would do the same if I were to see someone trying take advantage of this community without giving back anything. Peace bro!

I saw afew pinoy in api-api. Not sure they are pinoy or not, but definitely HOT HOT! Didn't have the guts to walk over and ask them though

If anyone has FL contact. Let me know. I'm no MIB!

I'm just a young lonely guy looking for fun in this boring life.

ONE QUESTION: are we allowed to take picture (proper picture, non-nude) with the girls in BH and other places? I didn't ask bcoz I afraid they will slap me.

Bakuteh
10-22-08, 16:43
In fact KK is not as dead as what Joe Ken thinks.I would agree with Suns88 that we should be more daring and observant at those chicks hanging around or passing by.Sometimes some gestures of body language or eye contacts will definitely go a long long way.Of course your judgement must be averagely good as well.And that come with your adventures and experience.

Besides Api Api where you can find tons of Pinay FL,the other place where I would rate as goldmine for young and nice Pinay SYT is Beverly Hill.This is the place comparable to Api Api where the tenants are majorly GROs working in KTVs,pubs,clubs and the like...or salon girls or massage girls at reflexology centres.

I have a few contacts of such Pinays who are really nice companions to have fun.Normally they can be taken out from their apartment as early as 5pm.You can bring them for dinner,drinking session and followed by great sex encounter.You can have either one shot or overnight session with them.They never negotiate or ask for any amount of money,but would be very happy to get RM130-RM150 for short and RM200-RM250 for long session.

I used to meet with a situation when my favourite Pinay was on red alert.She was aware of my disappointment and offered me an option of either giving me a nice seesion of BBBJ til release or bringing me another Pinay cousin of hers.I eventually took the second option and it turned to be a even greater and crazier sex encounter with the cousin!

There are few groups of such FL Pinays who operate on their own without agents or OKTs.Thus they don't charge high and time duration is never an issue.In fact they like to be taken for fun before the sex session because sometimes they could be staying in the house for days without going out.

So,KK is never a dead and boring town..enjoy..

Bakuteh

Makangula
10-24-08, 02:13
I was in KK last Wednesday and stayed at 1 of the hotel in 1Borneo. I choose 1Borneo because it nearby to my mtg place on Thursday. I call a door-to-door service from the number I got from the local newspaper. RM130 for 1 1/2 hour massage. 30mins later a know on the door. An ok looking NL came in. I didn't as her age though. Straight to massage. While massage session we had a chat. Bla ble bla. I asked if she offer other service. She told me she only do batin but she still learning from her pinoy fren. And yes she really need to learn more. But I don't really care as I need to release. Haha. I told her next time I'll order her and her pinoy fren so she can learn how to do it right.

Name: Pauline (Local)
BJ : NA
Body : 6
GFE : 7
WIR : maybe for her fren

Joe Ken
10-24-08, 07:59
I call a door-to-door service from the number I got from the local newspaper. I think I saw this ad on newspaper too

How old does she look? SYT look?

Is she Kadazan/Dusun? Or local Chinese?

Thx for the report.

Carollo
10-24-08, 19:46
If I were to go out now 2:45am which is the place I could still get service?

Joe Ken
10-25-08, 05:38
If I were to go out now 2:45am which is the place I could still get service?Why so late? I think even the pub B. E. D also close already: D

I dunno. Maybe U can book a girl for overnight and meet her at 2:45am. It should be possible.

Or try to ask the OKT if you can pre-book a girl for ST at 2:45am. Most of they finish work at 2am. But if book in advance, it might be possible.

Joe Ken
10-25-08, 06:08
another post on chrislyn at bh (same as christlene as i mentioned before, i got the wrong spelling).

was talking to her on phone and she said short of money etc etc. being a poor but horny guy that i am. i decided to give her another chance to serve me

this time the gfe is very extremely, since we've gone out once and talked on the phone sometimes.

went into the room. hug hug. kiss kiss. touch here touch there. i feel no shy anymore.

after some gf foreplay with cloth on. proceed to shower. while shower we still kiss kiss and touch, very romantic. damn, thinking back, i'm getting erection now.

after shower. proceed to bed. she still very shy, won't let me finger her. so foreplay for awhile. she wants to fj. but i kindly requested for bj first. she agreed. this time the bj is longer and better (7/10).

then do missionary position. moaning soo good. so i keep going harder and harder. she enjoying it. juice start to flow. because i feel less friction.

after banging her for 10 mins. bored already. wanted to change to doggy, she refused. so kept going for another 5 mins. request for doggy again. she said ok, but turn off light. so i did.

then start doggying her. then i curi-curi turn on light all of a sudden. damn, never tried her on this position before. she so hot. very very satisfucktion. it's like i'm [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) her now with the lights on. bang her even harder while grabbing her boobs. her moan so real. we fucked like theres no one could hear us.

after all those actions. i got tired. so went missionary again, but at slow speed. grabbing and licking her boobs while doing her.

after nearly timeup (55mins), i scare the okt come knock my door, i quickly put her in a good position and start doing her missionary with full thrust. after very long time still can't release. so keep going harder (almost want to give up already but i wanna release for her). finally release all those juice fucking and kissing her like a gf.

forgot to mention. she got soooooo wet after the initial fuck. she kept on rubbing off her juice with the towel everytime we changed positions. it's totally opposite to my last experience (she was very dry last time). i guess she got feeling for me now

maybe bcoz i paid for her rm$60 clothing 3 days ago when we went shopping. hehehe. well worth it i'd say for this gfe.

name: chrislyn

refer to my old post for other stats.

wir: yes. she's my half gf now. she even intro me to her frens. amd she jealous when i look at other chicks. hahaha. so treat her well or i'll come after u!

btw. i saw a huge and solid boob girl at bh after my session. go try her if you are a boob lover, no regret one, but face so so only. i'll try her if chris doesn't get mad at me.

-----

before i went to bh. i saw 1 very very hot chick on the ground floor of the v6 ktv. but too bad one guy went to talk to her and went into his car. must be gone to fuck already. because i heard them negotiating. very pretty girl! anyone have experience with v6? tell me the procedures. e. g. what happen when you walk in. what are the possible charges? how to negotiate for st or lt?

thanks

Joe Ken
10-25-08, 08:47
Forgot to mention. When I was doggying chrislyn. She always get my hand to grab her boobs. Horny girl huh.

Not sure if the new customers will get such service. But if you treat her very well. Sure u'll get more than what you give.

We f*ck for the full 45-50 mins. 10 mins is for talking and hugging.

To be honest. I don't want anyone to fuck her. But on the other hand, I wish she make enough money.

So. Watever la. Just treat her well. No abusing please!

Carollo
10-25-08, 18:48
If I were to go out now 2:45am which is the place I could still get service? drove out to api api few round. Found nothing stop at 5k refl. Went in.

Greet by a big lady.

Offer me RM48 for message.

Took it.

Ana the message girl offer me extra service half way by messaging my bottom body.

Too it.

Face : 810
Skin : silky
Body : 810
Boobs : firm
CBJ : 810
FJ : 8/10 (easy to lift)
GFE : 8/10 (she acted like she need it)
Damage : RM48+RM200
WIR: nah want to go on tour

Hope1100
10-27-08, 16:26
Hi all,

I will be going to KK (from west msia) for 2 nights at the Hyatt Hotel in 2 weeks time. Any advice on where is the nearest place for a quick pick up for ON ?

I have read about Jap Mountain, Beverly Hill. Are they near the hotel? Any other advice for new visitor like me ?

Thanks in advance.

Happy Cheonging!!!

Joe Ken
10-28-08, 06:29
Hi all,

I will be going to KK (from west msia) for 2 nights at the Hyatt Hotel in 2 weeks time. Any advice on where is the nearest place for a quick pick up for ON ?

I have read about Jap Mountain, Beverly Hill. Are they near the hotel? Any other advice for new visitor like me ?

Thanks in advance.

Happy Cheonging!!!Hey bro,

Beverly Hill is damn far from Hyatt! And I'm not sure if Jap Mountain still exist. Try ask some of the more experienced bros here.

U could try the pub there. May be able to pick up chicks.

But if you want to cut all the crap and go straight to action. Try bandaran area, near Shangrila hotel. Less than 5 mins drive away. Can even walk there if you want.

If you really need someone to bring you around, I may be free, but not sure yet la. Maybe you, me and another bro can meet and do some hunting together.

Lvr37
10-28-08, 16:00
Spent a night at @Ease Boutique Hotel near Harbour Square in Sandakan. The hotel was new with modern design. Quit a nice hotel. The only complain was the toilet was a little smelling. I guess the housekeeping was not doing a good job.

There was a card for massage left on the bedside table. Since I have nothing to do I called the number. One hour traditional massage is RM105. I asked for one hour.

30 minutes later a Filipino came knocking at my door. She was just ordinary putting on a red coat. She said her centre was at Mile 4 with about 7 ML.

The massage was fine but could not stand the oil she was using. Seems like some kind of 'minyak angin' but very mild. My nose was rather sensitive to that smell.

She kept persuading me to take two hours massage but I told her I could not stand her oil. She has massaged every where when the one hour was almost up. I asked her where else she would massage if I were to take an additional hour. She just laughed but did not answer.

No hanky panky. I did not ask as her hands were far from reaching my private part though I was naked. She had a piece of towel to cover me.

For a massage, she was fine. I could not remember her name. Looks, like I said, was ordinary. Nothing special.

They also offer foot reflexology at RM74 for 45 minutes and Relaxation Massage at RM118.

Lvr37
10-29-08, 05:48
@Ease Boutique Hotel
The call in rate is RM128 but walk in rate is RM88 with breakfast. Breakfast is quit good.

Central Hotel
Normal rate is RM108. If you are staying for the third time you get RM88

Makangula
11-02-08, 11:41
Last week I went outstation to KK. I call 1 advertisement from local newspaper. As I stayed in one of the hotel in 1borneo, have to add taxi fare. So it was RM100/hour. I nego for 1 1/2 hour for RM130. Half an hour there were a knock on my door. Massage was good but when it come to batin, the girl told me that she is still learning. And yes she need to learn more.

Name : Don't remember
face : 6/10
body : 6/10
boobs: 5/10
massage skil : 9/10
BJ : 3/10
Damages : RM130 + RM30 (lack of skill)

BD Lucky
11-05-08, 04:28
Brought a out of town friend to roam around KK yesterday. Aside for usual places, we accidentally stumbled on to a new place in Donggongon that offers massage plus R.B.. After we entered the place we saw some massage mats and beds in the big room with only curtains to cover the cubicle. I was thinking to myself we would just end up with a so so massage. The massage was really so so. However, the R.B. part was sort of fun because was not expecting it. B stands for batin. The massage girls were all local kadazan and quite young. I would rate the looks avg at 6~7/10. I just laid there without auto roaming to enjoy the whole treament. The girls were quite friendly and always smiling and giggling. But the problem is with privacy. As mentioned earlier only curtains to cover your privates. Damage 2 hours rm166. Please don't ask where coz Doggongon is only very small. It is the block after the thai massage place and on the 1st floor. Enjoy.

Suns88
11-05-08, 10:23
Hi Bros,

I will be heading to KK next week and was wondering if anyone can share contacts of good performing FL's that they have tried.

I know that there are plenty along Api-api area but I am a little tired to negotiate and "test to see if they are good". If you have good ones that you have tried before and don't mind recomending, I would be most grateful.

I have a few good FLs contact that I have tried before but I sudah bosan with them since I have taken them a few times already. I don't mind exchanging the contacts that I have with you.

I heard it has been raining almost every night there. Hope I can bring the sun from West Malaysia.

Have a good day,
Suns

Budhed
11-06-08, 02:59
Hi ken,

Could you pm me sm of de details of your gf frens. Plz

Because I will be goin there nex week.

Plz pm me.

Thin Face
11-07-08, 01:21
Being a KKian for more than 25yrs now just realize there's so much funssssssssssssssss could be extract from this town :P

Stay cool ISG~

TF

Doom Day
11-07-08, 05:56
Hi all bro here.

I suite new to kk.

Last few I just went to strawberry. Quite expensive compare to other part of Malaysia. Haha. But stock wise is ok.

Can some of the brother here pm me the contact of okt in kk? I lookin for prc okt contact. Pinoy okt I have already.

Thanx

Joe Ken
11-09-08, 08:40
Hi ken,

Could you pm me sm of de details of your gf frens. Plz

Because I will be goin there nex week.

Plz pm me.Bro,

You not allowed to accept PM.

Ibn Buttita
11-09-08, 19:05
Sabah – Kota Kinabalu Health Center Visits: Beverly and Promenade Hotels

I visited Sabah, Borneo on my Malaysia trip, and had few expectations of mongering opportunities, partly due to how much the Kuala Lumpur section dominated the Malaysia forum. To my pleasant surprise, Kota Kinabalu offered more than an island national park, white water rafting, and Mount Kinabalu nearby. I took advantage of a couple of the p4p options while there, and they were almost as fun as the adventure sports! I would have loved to spend longer – I saw a number of cuties in bars and restaurants handing out with foreigners, and with plenty of massage centers I’m sure some of them must offer special services. On this trip, though, I went for the health centers in a couple of KK’s hotels.

Beverly Hotel Health Center

A nice thing about Kota Kinabalu is that the downtown is fairly compact. The Beverly Hotel was on the edge of that area, but it still took only a 10-15 minute walk to get there from my central hotel. The Beverly holds a special place in my heart: it was my first introduction to Filipinas (Borneo being so close to the Philippines, girls come over for work). When I arrived at around 9 or 10PM, the captain took led me from the health center’s front desk to one of the hotel rooms on the floor above – a nice room, easily one of the nicest I had in my Malaysia mongering. He then brought in about 5 girls, and I nearly went for one who gave me a nice smile. But I’m a sucker for petite ones, so I chose 22 year old Connie. This turned out to be somewhat of a mistake. She hadn’t made much of a response when I chose her, and when she returned to the room a few minutes later she went right to the television and turned it on. I guess I had interrupted her watching her program. I figured that it would be ok if she watched during the massage (which was ok, nothing special). But she grumbled when I had her turn it off during the good stuff. I have to say she looked really hot stripping out of her little-boy shorts, but she wouldn’t kiss or let me suck her tits. But when we got down to doggy and reverse cowgirl it was quite nice – more for her tight body and pussy than her detached attitude. She had the gall to ask for a tip afterward, but I declined – why reward bad attitude and so-so service? The total cost to the front desk afterward was RM 250.

Promenade Hotel Health Center

The next night I visited the Promenade Hotel, very centrally located on the seaside avenue in the city center. This visit will go down in my personal history as one of my top mongering experiences. For there it was where I met a tiny Filipina named Pinky. But first things first. I got up to the mezzanine floor around 9:30 or 10:00 pm, and the friendly captain took me to a hotel room on that floor – the set up was very similar to that of the Beverly hotel. He told me the cost would be RM 250 for an hour, payable as I liked to the girl or to the front desk at the end. He then brought in 5 or so girls. I instantly set my eyes on this sweet young thing and quickly picked her, at which the whole bunch of girls started to laugh. They then left, and when Pinky returned a few minutes later, I asked her about this (she spoke perfect English) and she explained that the other, more experienced girls had told her about farangs’ comparatively larger package size. When I disrobed for my massage, and when things got beyond that stage, she continued to comment on that, but in the most adorable way, not at all as a complaint (as during my Penang experience).

The massage was great, with Pinky grinding her crotch on my butt, and I soon felt like I couldn’t take any more. That’s when I asked her how old she was. And she told me she was 17! At that point I got out from under her and started kissing her passionately. Pinky asked if I was upset that she wasn’t more experienced at kissing, etc. , since she was young and had been on the job for only a month, but I told her I had absolutely no problem with that. She asked to be gentle with her, so I decided to ease into things by eating her pussy – she loved that. We soon moved onto fucking, in missionary with her legs in the air with me standing next to the bed, and in cowgirl as she acted like she was dancing in the club while she rode me. To top it off, she "kissed" me with her teddy bear–shaped backpack when I left – incredible cute. Just an amazing experience. But now I’m addicted to Filipina cuties!

Alibaba2002
11-10-08, 23:09
Did you noticed that there are few PRC working as FL at Water Village Area? The price is 100 (ST) Do try it out cos they will leave KK on 23 Nov. Good looking and great service. I have tried double fly (2 Girls once). No regret.

Chieve
11-11-08, 05:33
Did you noticed that there are few PRC working as FL at Water Village Area? The price is 100 (ST) Do try it out cos they will leave KK on 23 Nov. Good looking and great service. I have tried double fly (2 Girls once). No regret.Alibaba,

Where exactly in Water Village can we find these PRCs?

Htohtgaza
11-11-08, 06:21
[QUOTE=Ibn Buttita]Sabah – Kota Kinabalu Health Center Visits: Beverly and Promenade Hotels.

Just an amazing experience. But now I’m addicted to Filipina cuties![QUOTE]Welcome to the club bro. I was addicted to them since 2004 when I moved to kk from kl. And I've been a big fan ever since.

Chieve
11-11-08, 06:28
Alibaba,

Where in Water Village are these PRCs?

I would appreciate the info.

Chieve
11-11-08, 08:53
Can you tell us exactly where to look for the PRC's in Water Village?

Joe Ken
11-12-08, 08:52
Can you tell us exactly where to look for the PRC's in Water Village?Bro,

Where is Water Village?

Is it in KK?

Alibaba2002
11-12-08, 14:18
Can you tell us exactly where to look for the PRC's in Water Village?Kampung Air, Nearby Maybank area.

Happy Hunting.

Member 30
11-13-08, 01:57
Bro,

Where is Water Village?

Is it in KK?

I believe it's Kampung Air in KK. If not mistaken it's the area behind Cathay cinema, the place also famous for trans.. :D

White Tiger
11-13-08, 03:18
Bro,

Where is Water Village?

Is it in KK?

wahliao eh u this ar....your usual hunting ground la...somemore u the one that tell me abt the cheapie fuckshop around that area. Maybank area lor I think they are refering to.

Sorry If wrong info but I think its that area.

WT

Member 30
11-13-08, 07:32
wahliao eh u this ar....your usual hunting ground la...somemore u the one that tell me abt the cheapie fuckshop around that area. Maybank area lor I think they are refering to.

Sorry If wrong info but I think its that area.

WT

Hehe..I think he cheong too much till can't remember :D

Joe Ken
11-13-08, 09:03
wahliao eh you this ar. your usual hunting ground la. somemore you the one that tell me about the cheapie fuckshop around that area. maybank area lor i think they are refering to.

sorry if wrong info but i think its that area.

wtlol. i didn't translate to malay. haha otherwise i would have known already. never heard people call it water village.

i didn't see any prc at all leh. maybe hidden somewhere?

so many hotels in that area. i so wanna go and ask the reception there. sure have stock there.

i saw some **** (look) local from kota belud behind maybank, the very crappy hotel. any fr?

Joe Ken
11-13-08, 09:05
i scared to cheong the **** girl there after wt told me will kena rotan in jail if arrested.

scary shit.

Momoko
11-14-08, 14:05
Alibaba,

Where exactly in Water Village can we find these PRCs?Bro,

Still no respond on the location? I wish to try PRC in cheap rate in KK.

Yesterday hang around that area do not see any PRC lo.

Lee Ah Moo
11-21-08, 15:01
Next week, I going to KK.

Stay in Imperial Boutec Hotel.

Have good place intro to me?

Suns88
11-23-08, 13:03
Greetings all,

Firstly I would like to thank all the bros who forwarded me their FLs info. Was in KK recently for 2 nights. First night, I wanted to try out my own luck by hunting myself. Walked along Api-api until the clock tower.... absolutely nothing. Hung out near Api-api apartment block 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5..... still no luck. WTF !!!! Called my FL and she told me recently there was a big Operasi near the clock tower. All the FLs are now operating from their apartment by depending on their previous contacts. Called one of the bros FL. She was just ok and managed to "bang" twice, one at night and the other in the morning.

Next night, I wanted something with higher quality. Called my good old OKT friend in Beverly Hotel. I had another friend with me and since he was in the mood, he told me that he will belanja me for that night. Reached the hotel and as usual brought me to the room with 2 chairs for viewing purpose. I almost fell off my chair to see at least 20 pinoys. Majority was good looking. Damn..... how to choose???? I was looking if anyone had eye contact with me. A few did, but not so good body. There was one certain one with a fantastic body but kept on hiding behind her friends. Her body really stood out compared to the rest. Her name was Agnes or Nikki. Paid the OKT and he told that he will send to my hotel at 10pm.

Around 10:15pm, ring...ring the hotel bell rang. Then she walked in. Wow..... she had a body of a goddess. She was very shy. She apparently has slight pimples and she was covering it with her hair. Her English was just so so. She was only 20 years old. Off to the bathroom and hesitated to shower with me saying she was too shy. Persuaded her..... and DAMN...... I have never seen anyone with that PERFECT body. Her boobs, butt, tummy, hands and legs were SO FIRM. They were 100% real. She told me that she was very athletic in school. That figures.

After shower, we started IT and I did it very slow since she told me that she is not very experienced. It was magical. After the action, we spoke until 2:30am and then slept. The next morning, I was horny and again I took my time to do it slow and steady. Another magnificent action. After the deed, she told me not to leave but I had to since I had to catch a flight.

To summarise :-

Face : 7/10
Skin : 8/10
Body : 12/10
Boobs : 12/10
Butt : 13/10
FJ : 10/10
WIR: 200% Sure

So to all out there, CHECK HER OUT. Please, please go slow on her since she is very new to this job. The same old story where her friend lied to her about a good job in KK and now she is forced to do this to pay for her flight, contract and some debt her parent has back home.

Good luck and ENJOY.

Peace,
Suns88

Single 64
11-24-08, 05:53
Hi guys ,

Planning to go to Labuan (first time), heard a lot of this place, any recomendation on hotel, pub etc is appreciated.

Bungee Man
11-24-08, 14:27
lol. i didn't translate to malay. haha otherwise i would have known already. never heard people call it water village.

i didn't see any prc at all leh. maybe hidden somewhere?

so many hotels in that area. i so wanna go and ask the reception there. sure have stock there.

i saw some **** (look) local from kota belud behind maybank, the very crappy hotel. any fr?last saturday afternoon i was here for my usual haircut. after i parked my car nearby maybank, there were 3 ladies (all dinos) waving and gesturing to me to come over to where they were standing behind maybank.i ignored them since i was there for a haircut but when i came back after my haircut they weren't there anymore. they must be operating from one of these cheap hotels around the bank area.

over and out.

bungee man

Joe Ken
11-24-08, 14:43
To summarise :-

Face : 7/10
Skin : 8/10
Body : 12/10
Boobs : 12/10
Butt : 13/10
FJ : 10/10
WIR: 200% SureThx for the nice FR bro.

Will check out if I have the time.

White Tiger
11-25-08, 02:39
Hi guys ,

Planning to go to Labuan (first time), heard a lot of this place, any recomendation on hotel, pub etc is appreciated.

I recommend Pulau Labuan2 which is near to most action. If you are going in group, then I suggest Beta apartment. There is also 5 stars accomadation located near the waterfront, Grand dorset and waterfront hotel.

If you are staying at Hotel Pulau Labuan2, then u can try 129, tip-top, ginza etc which is very close to the hotel. Or u can try utama jaya area...couple of them there too. Personally I like 129 cos I know the owner, other than that most of these pubs/KTVs are pretty simillar throughout Labuan.

Have fun and take care.

WT

White Tiger
11-25-08, 02:44
Thx for the nice FR bro.

Will check out if I have the time.

wah...broke up with your BH sweety liao and straight away another target...not bad wor. Don't forget to FR....maybe I go with u lor since bro suns88 had such a wonderful time with her...makes me want to try also. LOL

WT

Tawau Guy
11-26-08, 18:51
Hello every Tai Ko,

I m a newbie at here and will visit to KK next month. Will stay in B.v.rly Hotel.
Did anybody can guide me, got any good stuff in this hotel or anybody have the contact of FL.

Please send me thru PM.

Thank You

Lee Ah Moo
11-27-08, 08:37
Hello every Tai Ko,

I m a newbie at here and will visit to KK next month. Will stay in B.v.rly Hotel.
Did anybody can guide me, got any good stuff in this hotel or anybody have the contact of FL.

Please send me thru PM.

Thank YouHey,

I also newbie here. But all tai ko here scare we are MIB. Don't give the contact directly lor. So which day you reach in KK? I stay in Imperial Boutec Hotel on 1st of December. If you get any FL, please. PM me.

Thank you very much.

Normad2020
11-27-08, 08:37
Taiko, I have to make a emergency trip to KK today (Thursday) for a meeting tomorrow (Friday). Can I ask for your help on FL contact numbers that I can call to my hotel. I am staying at Promenade Hotel. Hope you can be so kind as to help.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers
normad2020

In fact KK is not as dead as what Joe Ken thinks.I would agree with Suns88 that we should be more daring and observant at those chicks hanging around or passing by.Sometimes some gestures of body language or eye contacts will definitely go a long long way.Of course your judgement must be averagely good as well.And that come with your adventures and experience.

Besides Api Api where you can find tons of Pinay FL,the other place where I would rate as goldmine for young and nice Pinay SYT is Beverly Hill.This is the place comparable to Api Api where the tenants are majorly GROs working in KTVs,pubs,clubs and the like...or salon girls or massage girls at reflexology centres.

I have a few contacts of such Pinays who are really nice companions to have fun.Normally they can be taken out from their apartment as early as 5pm.You can bring them for dinner,drinking session and followed by great sex encounter.You can have either one shot or overnight session with them.They never negotiate or ask for any amount of money,but would be very happy to get RM130-RM150 for short and RM200-RM250 for long session.

I used to meet with a situation when my favourite Pinay was on red alert.She was aware of my disappointment and offered me an option of either giving me a nice seesion of BBBJ til release or bringing me another Pinay cousin of hers.I eventually took the second option and it turned to be a even greater and crazier sex encounter with the cousin!

There are few groups of such FL Pinays who operate on their own without agents or OKTs.Thus they don't charge high and time duration is never an issue.In fact they like to be taken for fun before the sex session because sometimes they could be staying in the house for days without going out.

So,KK is never a dead and boring town..enjoy..

Bakuteh

Joe Ken
11-27-08, 10:29
wah...broke up with your BH sweety liao and straight away another target...not bad wor. Don't forget to FR....maybe I go with u lor since bro suns88 had such a wonderful time with her...makes me want to try also. LOL

WTYea. Just let me know in advance before you go. I don't like to go alone.

Suns88
11-27-08, 18:06
Guys,

Please, please understand our situation here. MIB is always monitoring this forum and we do not want our FLs to be in jeopardy. Since you are new, you have to go the hard way to get info. A good example is brother Joe Ken. I remember when he was just a Junior asking for information and he did not get much. He tried the hard way by visiting the MPs and most importantly, he wrote a lot of FRs. Now he is a Senior and we trust that he is not a MIB. Anytime, I am willing to help him. Another tip for you all is that if you read this Sabah thread carefully, there are millions of important information which could be useful for you to be successful Cheongster.

Have a nice day,
Suns

Hey,

I also newbie here. But all tai ko here scare we are MIB. Don't give the contact directly lor. So which day you reach in KK? I stay in Imperial Boutec Hotel on 1st of December. If you get any FL, please. PM me.

Thank you very much.

Bariaking
11-28-08, 04:24
Hello every Tai Ko,

Please send me thru PM.

Thank You

Please PM me your Tawau contact, I will see if I can help you or not. Please tell me your specs as well. Thanks.

BK

Normad2020
11-28-08, 09:40
Had to make an urgent trip to KK yesterday (Thursday) for a meeting this morning. Before I left for the airport I sent an SOS to brothers on the KK ISG forum for help. Thanks to brothers Suns88 & Member30 for kindly sharing their FL contacts with me. I did not get a chance to read my PM last night but the information (with the two brothers' permission) I will keep for my next trip.

The night was not a disappointment as I ran into a SYT whilst going to Cock&Bull for some drinks with my business associates. We practically collided into each other as I was crossing the street from the parked car (light drizzle). As usual (being a gentleman...hehehe) I offered to buy her a drink for the "accident of bumping into her". She accepted and we went to C&B. Got to know her and found out she just came from Kudat about a week ago and was looking for work.

One thing led to another and I invited her to go to my hotel. She accepted and off we went. In the hotel she was shy (giving reasons of being inexperience). After some small talk, managed to get her to shower together with me. Proceeded to have a night of passionate love-making (3 rounds in total) and she left my room around 8.30am this morning.

Now I am in the airport waiting for my plane out of KK.

Her statistics are:

Name: Called herself "Manja"
Race: Sino-Dusun (fair and smooth skin)
Body: Chubby (I believed she had given birth before given her tummy was a bit "padded" with some stretched marks)
Pussy: Tight and she can do some "squeezing" with her pussy muscle :-), similar to "Puki Madura"...hehehe
Height: 5'3"
Boob: 35B-C
BBBJ: 6/10 (inexperience)
FJ: 8/10 (allow many position except anal. Get going after I have made her climaxed - finger f**king)
Damage: RM150 (she did not asked) & RM30 (taxi fare for which she asked)

Cheers
normad2020

Tawau Guy
11-28-08, 17:49
Sorry Brother BariaKing,

I haven't become a Senior at here yet, so can't use the PM.

Could anybody tell me are there have any other method beside of the subcription? I was in this forum more than 2 year already, but got not much experience in cheonging so seldom submit my FR.

Tawau Guy
11-28-08, 17:52
Hey,

Thank you very much.I will at BH on 16 Dec, so did you have any FL contact? Can you PM me?

Andy Zai
11-28-08, 18:13
Hi,

I am going KK. any tai ko can sharing some FL contact, OKT contact and which massage is the best in KK.

Thank you

Bariaking
11-29-08, 03:16
Sorry Brother BariaKing,

I haven't become a Senior at here yet, so can't use the PM.

Could anybody tell me are there have any other method beside of the subcription? I was in this forum more than 2 year already, but got not much experience in cheonging so seldom submit my FR.
Ok, I was never subscribe and granted all the access due to posting many FR, so junior members please post as many FR as possible to earn your access if you do not want to pay! In that case, you better start posting something like your story, how long you had been these scene. What is your best encounter in all your cheong life and etc. Blah blah!

If you have recent stories will be so much better still. I bet you are from Tawau sure had lots of lobangs here and there. So, please share with all the brothers here. If you do not share, how do you expect us to share with you?

Ha ha!

BK

Suns88
11-29-08, 03:31
Bro Nomad,

Great FR. Your encounter proves to us that oppurtunity is everywhere. It all depends how you take advantage to it. I have to take my hats of to you for your entire encounter. It was like a very well planned evening.

So to all out there (including myself), learn from this great experience. No matter where you are, always take advantage of your situation. If you approach any girl and if you do not use foul language or touch her, she will either just ignore you or it will be your day. So, you pick the situation you want to be.

Have a nice day.

Cheers
Suns

Had to make an urgent trip to KK yesterday (Thursday) for a meeting this morning. Before I left for the airport I sent an SOS to brothers on the KK ISG forum for help. Thanks to brothers Suns88 & Member30 for kindly sharing their FL contacts with me. I did not get a chance to read my PM last night but the information (with the two brothers' permission) I will keep for my next trip.

The night was not a disappointment as I ran into a SYT whilst going to Cock&Bull for some drinks with my business associates. We practically collided into each other as I was crossing the street from the parked car (light drizzle). As usual (being a gentleman...hehehe) I offered to buy her a drink for the "accident of bumping into her". She accepted and we went to C&B. Got to know her and found out she just came from Kudat about a week ago and was looking for work.

One thing led to another and I invited her to go to my hotel. She accepted and off we went. In the hotel she was shy (giving reasons of being inexperience). After some small talk, managed to get her to shower together with me. Proceeded to have a night of passionate love-making (3 rounds in total) and she left my room around 8.30am this morning.

Now I am in the airport waiting for my plane out of KK.

Her statistics are:

Name: Called herself "Manja"
Race: Sino-Dusun (fair and smooth skin)
Body: Chubby (I believed she had given birth before given her tummy was a bit "padded" with some stretched marks)
Pussy: Tight and she can do some "squeezing" with her pussy muscle :-), similar to "Puki Madura"...hehehe
Height: 5'3"
Boob: 35B-C
BBBJ: 6/10 (inexperience)
FJ: 8/10 (allow many position except anal. Get going after I have made her climaxed - finger f**king)
Damage: RM150 (she did not asked) & RM30 (taxi fare for which she asked)

Cheers
normad2020

Joe Ken
11-29-08, 09:08
Proceeded to have a night of passionate love-making (3 rounds in total) and she left my room around 8.30am this morning.Wow. Amazing encounter and very nice FR. Being able pickup and do ONS with a chick from other town is really awesome.

I still can't manage to pickup any chick yet. Damn it.

Thx for the FR

Today went to centre point. Saw quite many good looking chicks. Yummy.

Sorry for not posting any FR recently. I haven't been very active these few weeks. But promise to post something when I get then chance to cheong again, either by myself or with bros.

Kane1
11-29-08, 13:48
Hi bro.

Sandakan VIP already close by police. Last few days.

Normad2020
11-30-08, 15:32
Thanks brother but I am still learning and many other seniors here have much more experience (including yourself). Lets just enjoy each other's experiences to make this forum active.

Cheers
normad2020

Bro Nomad,

Great FR. Your encounter proves to us that oppurtunity is everywhere. It all depends how you take advantage to it. I have to take my hats of to you for your entire encounter. It was like a very well planned evening.

So to all out there (including myself), learn from this great experience. No matter where you are, always take advantage of your situation. If you approach any girl and if you do not use foul language or touch her, she will either just ignore you or it will be your day. So, you pick the situation you want to be.

Have a nice day.

Cheers
Suns

Jackass1980
11-30-08, 15:42
The Mps in kk lately seems awful quiet. Lav which used to be so hot is kinda down these days..not many young MLs work there anymore. pretty sad to know..any other recommendations besides Lav and Sri?

White Tiger
12-01-08, 04:38
Wow. Amazing encounter and very nice FR. Being able pickup and do ONS with a chick from other town is really awesome.

I still can't manage to pickup any chick yet. Damn it.

bro....come my office lor...let u practise on the office girl. The one u say u like...:D Some more MILF ler... LOL

WT

Rats 09
12-01-08, 11:25
Hi Team,

A fellow mongerer staying at the Shangri La in La Tanjung Aru for 4nights and keen to make the most of the stay before spending 2 nights in KL. Can anyone tell me whats hot and whats not around this area?

I've never been to Malaysia but judging from previous posts the going rate is around 200 RM?

Are there any nice bars where you can pick up so fine locals or establishments where you can be a lil more discreet?

Cheers

White Tiger
12-02-08, 02:56
Hi Team,

A fellow mongerer staying at the Shangri La in La Tanjung Aru for 4nights and keen to make the most of the stay before spending 2 nights in KL. Can anyone tell me whats hot and whats not around this area?

I've never been to Malaysia but judging from previous posts the going rate is around 200 RM?

Are there any nice bars where you can pick up so fine locals or establishments where you can be a lil more discreet?

Cheers

There isn't really much where the hotels located. Make your way to town (10mins by car) and there should be more action there. Going rate is around RM200 +/-. Pretty cheap compared to auckland if u ask me..no jafa rate here..quality definately better than howe/hopetoun st SW...LOL :p

There is a few places to try your luck on locals and if you are a white boy and half decent looking, then your chance should be pretty good. :D

I'm guessing you are already in KK, send me a PM or leave your contact on forum. Will see if there is something on this weekend and I can bring you around. There is many establishments where you need local knowledge.

WT

Joe Ken
12-02-08, 10:45
Will see if there is something on this weekend and I can bring you around. There is many establishments where you need local knowledge.

WTWT is a very professional tour guide. I'm sure u'll enjoy your nite in KK :)

Joe Ken
12-02-08, 11:05
bro....come my office lor...let u practise on the office girl. The one u say u like...:D Some more MILF ler... LOL

WTLol. Yea she's my type. Let me know if she want to hang out, but I doubt it.

The young MILF are really good looking aye.

White Tiger
12-03-08, 04:01
Lol. Yea she's my type. Let me know if she want to hang out, but I doubt it.

The young MILF are really good looking aye.

ok I try drop some hints to her see if she goes for it. If she does, you have to entertain her yourself. I CANNOT, I repeat..CANNOT get involved...you know the reason la so u have to sendiri fish fish.

oh btw, she is not married. so I think your chance is pretty good if she is willing to come out meet u. :D No promise ah...I just drop hints to her only see if she goes for it or not.

WT

p.s - I think she is still lactating, saw wet spot on her shirt the other day. :D

Lee Ah Moo
12-03-08, 07:03
I will at BH on 16 Dec, so did you have any FL contact? Can you PM me? Thanks you for Bro Suns88 guide to get FL in KK. But he not direct give the contact to me. So you "Tawau Guy" also can simply get the contact, because you won't treasuring one. You must try yourself to get it.

Yesterday, Suns say need around 6-7pm reach at B****ly Hotel and find the person call D***d. But I have work to do and reach there at 8 something. Than, I go to reception counter ask the person call D***d. But there say don't have this person wor. After that have one girl smile with me and say may be is upstair massage canter lor.

When I go in the massage center, have a guy come out ask me wanna massage. Than I ask him D***d have working here. Than he say he off today. OMG. He not work today. Than I ask have gal call A***s or N***I work at here? He say A***s also off and nobody call N***I. WTF. I very very dissapointed already. But the guy say he have few FL, Great. I say I want send to my hotel geh. He say ok and than he bring me go to room to pick the gals. Wait few min. Than that gals come in. Have 3 gals call. "Rose, Lily and Joanna" Actually that 3 gals also so so only. But I think I lazy to find other than I pick the Joanna lor. Because she look like younger and sweety smile. After that he say 10pm will send to my hotel.

(p/s: There allow 3p and 4p, but I don't have alot money, so pick one 1st)

She arrived at 10: 30pm, OKT give me miss call say she reached. As normal, we go to bath together. Than she say fuck 1st than massage for me. I say ok, Than we start the mission, she kiss my nipples and hand job. Follow by 15min, she say must wear the condoom than blow job. After cap on, she suck my dick and use her boobs play around with me. She say my dick very bigger scare can't tahan wor, than I say not bigger dick you will like meh? After that you start take my dick into her pussy. She look like very pain, but I just put in half way only wor. After 10min, saw that she getting tired so change to possition, start to pump her like hell for about 20min till her pussy turn red, She say can HJ because she really can't tahan. But still couldn't come. HJ for another 10min by this time I trying very hard to explode.

After 20min I requste one time again, she say very tired already, but I still want. So she go to take other condoom, and cap on again. When pull in, the condoom crack already. Aiyo, so I requeste other new one, but she say bring 2 only. WTF. 2 onlys. Hai. So boring lor. After that she just HJ and kissing my body only. After 30 min. Done. Damn damn no feeling. But no point to bargain with okt. Just for fun. Than go to sleep. ZZzzzzzZZZzzzzzzZZzz

Name : Joanna
Type : Phillipines
Looks : 6.5/10
Massage : 5/10
Body : 6.5/10 32B boobs with dark nipples.
BBBJ: 6/10 (But need wear condoom)
GFE : 4 /10 – friendly
FJ : 4/10 (Tight pussy but can't let me push in all, so not good for me lor)
Overall : 4/10
WIR : NO! coz always reply sms and lazy work.
Damage : RM350 per night

Rubadub07
12-03-08, 10:42
Just came back fr shangri la tg aru yest. Limited time for action but managed to get two pinoys at beverly hotel

Rate is 248. Went there twice and was shown two sets of diff girls each time. Local delicacies in kk are very good. Wish cud sample some.

Joe Ken
12-03-08, 16:16
ok I try drop some hints to her see if she goes for it. If she does, you have to entertain her yourself. I CANNOT, I repeat..CANNOT get involved...you know the reason la so u have to sendiri fish fish.

oh btw, she is not married. so I think your chance is pretty good if she is willing to come out meet u. :D No promise ah...I just drop hints to her only see if she goes for it or not.

WT

p.s - I think she is still lactating, saw wet spot on her shirt the other day. :DHahaha. Thx thx. I'm nervous already. Wtf I don't think I can handle it.

She not married? How come have baby? Got bf kah? I don't want [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all members, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English unless accompanied by a full English translation.Thanks!.

Joe Ken
12-03-08, 16:19
WIR : NO! coz always reply sms and lazy work.Yea that's a real turn off for me. Always txting bf and not keep you company.

Thx for the FR.

It's weird only 3 gals? From past FR they should have many many gals working.

Member 30
12-04-08, 04:59

WT

p.s - I think she is still lactating, saw wet spot on her shirt the other day. :D

Huh...can I visit your office too?? :D Don't worry, I'll do my own hard work.. :p ..

White Tiger
12-04-08, 05:47
Huh...can I visit your office too?? :D Don't worry, I'll do my own hard work.. :p ..

Can, np. But I introduce you as potential customer or supplier la. If not later HM sure suspect why suddenly so many friends visit office one. LOL :D

Joeken, she got bf one but who knows she might want some extra on the sideline. LOL

WT

p.s - Joeken, PM me david's phone numbr please. Don't ask me which david ah.. u know which david for sure right. tq tq

Joe Ken
12-04-08, 14:28
Can, np. But I introduce you as potential customer or supplier la. If not later HM sure suspect why suddenly so many friends visit office one. LOL :D

Joeken, she got bf one but who knows she might want some extra on the sideline. LOL

WT

p.s - Joeken, PM me david's phone numbr please. Don't ask me which david ah.. u know which david for sure right. tq tqIf I'm right, you must have been living in the cave for half year already: D

Check your pm bro.

White Tiger
12-05-08, 04:29
If I'm right, you must have been living in the cave for half year already: D

Check your pm bro.

tq tq....I'm actualy after the david from BH in town la...not bundusan one...there is 2 different david right? I also blur blur liao after reading your PM :p I seldom go HC already ma...not since june/july this year...been hiding in my own private cave. :D

The one that cost 250 not 200. wanna try suns88 recommendation ma ... LOL

WT

Joe Ken
12-05-08, 11:35
tq tq....I'm actualy after the david from BH in town la...not bundusan one...there is 2 different david right? I also blur blur liao after reading your PM :p I seldom go HC already ma...not since june/july this year...been hiding in my own private cave. :D

The one that cost 250 not 200. wanna try suns88 recommendation ma ... LOL

WTOh. I neva been to the one in town la. You never intro me that place. I wanna go too if you go. So let me know please. This will be my first time there, so excited.

SiDeWinDeR
12-08-08, 16:27
Dear KK Brothers

I am with some clients here visiting KK and would appreciate if anyone can recommend KTV in KK with fun girls to go around and likely to take back to the hotel.

I have proably sorted out where to get one-time action but pretty lacking in KTV answers

Thanks!

SiDeWinDeR

Jon Black
12-08-08, 22:52
Any one got info of this massage girl named Bunny?

Area bundusan. thx

Suns88
12-09-08, 05:55
I am not the KTV type but there is a famous KTV called Strawberry beside Hyatt. I heard that if you want to "tapau" girls from there, you have to pay RM800 for ON. Better still... you bring your clients out for a good sea food dinner and then check out Beverly Hotel. You could get girls from China or Philippines for only RM350 for ON.

Cheers,
Suns

Dear KK Brothers

I am with some clients here visiting KK and would appreciate if anyone can recommend KTV in KK with fun girls to go around and likely to take back to the hotel.

I have proably sorted out where to get one-time action but pretty lacking in KTV answers

Thanks!

SiDeWinDeR

Jon Black
12-10-08, 00:23
I appreciate if someone here got info about this place, Beverly Lodging. its just change from a massage parlour to a hotel. is there anything special with this place? plan to check in there tommorow, so if any info or recomendation pls..thx

Jon Black

Percuma
12-10-08, 13:29
Hi to all bros,

This is my 1st post here so don't feel hesistate to correct me if I'm wrong.

Went to a MP in dg area. The place is small, dirty and smelly accept its cheap. RM97 for an hour massage + HJ. The massage is not bad except I don't really like oil massage. The HJ is good accept she is a bit too old for me. Her name is something is tania if not mistaken. The body is chubby. But she really has a nice curve. AR is allowed except when I touch the bottom and is like can feel the pad so I stop straight away. I've ask her if she can provide extras and she said is ok, just money matters. But I din't ask her the pricing since me not so interested in her also.

When finished, I saw the other ML sit outside watching tv. That one is better. The age is like 20+ and body is just nice, not too big or small. And the most important, she has smiley face. Must try next time.

Percuma

Nabim
12-12-08, 05:34
I will be transiting in KK, arriving at 11:30pm at the airport and I will have about 6 hours, what could I do from the airport, where should I go? any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Spivey24
12-13-08, 00:50
I am going to be doing some diving in Layang Layang in February/March. Should I stay in KK for a few days or are there better areas in Borneo for the hobbie? Is this a good place to hang out and kill a few days? Any beaches or thing to do during the day. I've read most of the posts in the forum, but just looking for some opinions.

Thanks

Jon Black
12-14-08, 14:18
I was there last Thursday. The room cost me RM88 for the queen size air-con room, attached washroom (with heater), TV. Not bad at all. More interesting is the massage service. Got a plenty of choices there. Mostly pinoy who willing to do extra. I'm not in mood that day so I take sharon, tator lady for traditional massage

Body; 7/10

Face; 7/10 (got scar on her face. Permanis)

Massage: 5/10

GFE: 7/10

Cost: RM68 +10 tips

I can't sleep till 4 am becoz my room just opposite the Lexus Pub. Zzzz.

Suns88
12-15-08, 03:19
Even though you are new, you ask a valid question that only regulars in KK will know. 11:30pm is a very akward time where normally all the MPs are closed. I know that Beverly Hotel MP is opened until 12:30am. I suggest you to call the MP OKT and book for a girl for ST. You should be able to reach the hotel by 12:15am and view the stock. Start 12:30am and finish at 1:30am. If you are a smooth talker, convince the girl to stay with you until 5:00am. Good luck.

Suns

I will be transiting in KK, arriving at 11:30pm at the airport and I will have about 6 hours, what could I do from the airport, where should I go? any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Arayaslay
12-16-08, 04:19
I am going to be doing some diving in Layang Layang in February/March. Should I stay in KK for a few days or are there better areas in Borneo for the hobbie? Is this a good place to hang out and kill a few days? Any beaches or thing to do during the day. I've read most of the posts in the forum, but just looking for some opinions.

ThanksKK got more options of anything you want. I just came back from KK yesterday. Nothing much change except the world cup powerboat race event. As for relaxing and scenery activity, try drive to Kudat (the tip of Borneo) and Kundasang (Kinabalu park). For entertainment, KK is the place.

Shanadda
12-18-08, 14:39
Hey there all.

I was originally going to be sent to Kuching for work during Christmas, but my company has now rerouted me to be in KK during that time. I currently do not have much time to read through the entire forum, so I would like to ask if anyone knows where or how do I get some good Pinoy women for some action? OKT contacts, places, anything would be appreciated. I'm sorry I may seem aggressive, but I'm a regular contributor in the Sarawak thread and have earned some stripes. Please PM me any help, its most appreciated.

To the local Sabah sifus, apologies if this post seems offensive. Just don't have the time to read all the posts to discover a decent place.

Shanadda

Boy Boy
12-19-08, 15:29
Try Beverly Hote KK.

Look for the captain David.

Nice selection of Pinoy there.

White Tiger
12-20-08, 03:44
I have a local FL to share with frequent contributors to the forum. :D

Cheap but not much fun. She spread you fuck, you pay and she say bye bye. Don't expect too much cos according to my friend...no GFE and u have to do all the work. :(

Please don't pm me if u r new and haven't contribute much before. Its very hard to get local FL and Im only sharing with seniors who have contributed generously to the forum. :cool:

WT

Nabim
12-21-08, 00:43
Even though you are new, you ask a valid question that only regulars in KK will know. 11:30pm is a very akward time where normally all the MPs are closed. I know that Beverly Hotel MP is opened until 12:30am. I suggest you to call the MP OKT and book for a girl for ST. You should be able to reach the hotel by 12:15am and view the stock. Start 12:30am and finish at 1:30am. If you are a smooth talker, convince the girl to stay with you until 5:00am. Good luck.

SunsThanks bro. I will check it out.

Fatboy85
12-21-08, 18:26
Bandaran berjaya in k. K is a nice place to discover. Go to any salon there (normaly second floor). Many pinoy you can find there. Just go upstair and ask for girl you will get it. If you have less budget, go to kampung air, lorong setosa 1, you will get a girl around rm40 with bbj. The girl also very nice there.

Good luch in cheong.

Joe Ken
12-22-08, 11:49
I planning to book a gal for overnite during Xmas eve. (take to jalan-jalan, get some gfe then go fj in cheap accommodation).

Anyone wanna join me? More people=more fun. You touch my gal I touch your gal. Hahaha. I miss labuan!

Overnite rate is around rm300-400 (hope the same rate for xmas), we can rent a 2/3 rooms accommodation in api-api if got vacancy. So please let me know by tomorrow nite if any of you interested. Need to book the room and gal in advance.

Jon Black
12-23-08, 16:07
Anyone want to try this place, I have more to share.

If you want the special service, go around 7 pm, proceed to the counter and they will offer you directly. There's lot of pinoy girl ready for action. They offer package around RM200. 230 and can nego with the counter. The room is quite good.

Percuma
12-27-08, 12:06
Hi all,

This is my 2nd fr to share with all brothers.

Went to my favourite MP name Cxxy in penampang area where most of the ML there are from sawadee. By the time I reach there and was about to get out from my car, saw they hang the CLOSED signboard so I called the OKT up just to make sure the situation. Yup, it is closed due to renovation but I believe it's not that simple cause it's been closed near 3 weeks if I'm not mistaken.

So I drove out from there and was thinking to go to LxVxxxxR. When I was patroling that area. I notice there a MP behind the old burned servay name Zxx Hxx. So I aproach to that place straight cause I'm kinda bored trying the old MP. When I reached and enter, saw a OKT (kind of gangster) and ask him about the price and origin of ML. They have Local, Pinay and indo. So I ask him weither they have PRC and he reply they went back dy and will come back after CNY. So I decide to choose myself instead of they chose for me.

Reach 1st floor where the sauna room are. They are 2 local, 1 pinay and 1 indo. After surveying, I chose the pinay ML and we went 2nd floor where the rooms are. I was a bit regret cause before I go upstairs, I see the 2 locals are prettier and more playful. But the ML I chose already went up ready so I don't wan to dissapont her so. Gasak only.

The massage was ok, not bad. The face is ok just look bit old than actual age. Roaming is allowed and what surprise me the most is the ML even allow to take off the bottom and let me finger her, breast are so so. She charge HJ for RM50 and I ask for discount, she said is fixed but she will let me play until me satisfy, so my 2 hands are non-stop roaming until I came.

Overall, It's worth of $$$ compare to my last visit in Dgg Area.

Name: Lia (sound so)
Race: Chinese Tagalog Mixed (speak mandarin)
Face Look: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B
FK: Yes
HJ: 8/10
FJ: No ( never ask )
Damage: RM55 + 50(HJ)

Percuma
12-27-08, 13:10
Happy New year to all bros,

Does any1 know good HC in kk provide locals rather than pinay n PRC. I've bored trying PRC when i was in KL. For pinay, have bad experience when i stayed in TD hotel cause it's bit costy and the service are so so only. Heard 1 of my friend said he tried 1 local b4 and have good xperienced. So was thinking if bros have good HC to recommend or local FL also can.

In return, I'll share with u Nice MP and HC in KL or KCH cause i'm from kch and had stay in KL for past 6 years.

Regards,

Percuma

Joe Ken
12-27-08, 13:50
After meeting with bro cyrux in dinner, we split.

I need something for this christmas, so I ended up in Bundusan.

There is a place on the 1st floor on the Beverly hill's side shoplot.

P. M. Me if you want the exact direction.

Went to sakura, no gals working. So left to this new joint I found with bro han1728. Reached there, sat on couch wait 10 mins. 4 gals working. 2 are quite nice.

Name: nancy

Body: (8/10) very nice curve. From top to bottom, very good figure. Nice boobs, nice fucking ass, got tattoo at the back summore and no fatty. Just nice. Would be better if taller and longer legs.

Face: (7/10) quite ok. I consider it as good. Her look while fucking also quite good.

BBBJ: (3/10) only around 3 minutes. So brief. But proceeded anyway because I wanted to screw her already.

Fingering: (7/10) very fucking tight hole. 1 finger was enough to fill her hole. I tried 2 fingers and it was pushing it to limit already. And she get wet easily everytime I finger her after fucking her hole dry.

Fj: (6/10) normal. Fuck fuck fuck. Grab ass grab boobs etc. SOP

Doggy: (8/10) this is my favourite, especially with this gal's cute ass. I spent more than half of the time fucking her doggy style.

Sound system: (6/10) sound system was ok. It gets better while fingering her.

There was a dancing pole in the room. Asked her to do strip dance but she refused. : mad: and she rush. Always asking me to cum fast. Wtf. Spoil my mood. But I ignored her and just fucked her.

We fucked for 45mins non-stop, apart from the fingering part.

Well, that's all to my christmas eve. Not very special but it's an unforgettable one. : D

P.S. If we gonna do the groupsex thing, we need a big room that have these dancing poles.

Suns88
12-28-08, 10:45
Bro,

Great report. You have improved a lot. From a Newbie to a Senior with a FR with "Report of Distinction". Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Suns

After meeting with bro cyrux in dinner, we split.

I need something for this christmas, so I ended up in Bundusan.

There is a place on the 1st floor on the Beverly hill's side shoplot.

P. M. Me if you want the exact direction.

Went to sakura, no gals working. So left to this new joint I found with bro han1728. Reached there, sat on couch wait 10 mins. 4 gals working. 2 are quite nice.

Name: nancy

Body: (8/10) very nice curve. From top to bottom, very good figure. Nice boobs, nice fucking ass, got tattoo at the back summore and no fatty. Just nice. Would be better if taller and longer legs.

Face: (7/10) quite ok. I consider it as good. Her look while fucking also quite good.

BBBJ: (3/10) only around 3 minutes. So brief. But proceeded anyway because I wanted to screw her already.

Fingering: (7/10) very fucking tight hole. 1 finger was enough to fill her hole. I tried 2 fingers and it was pushing it to limit already. And she get wet easily everytime I finger her after fucking her hole dry.

Fj: (6/10) normal. Fuck fuck fuck. Grab ass grab boobs etc. SOP

Doggy: (8/10) this is my favourite, especially with this gal's cute ass. I spent more than half of the time fucking her doggy style.

Sound system: (6/10) sound system was ok. It gets better while fingering her.

There was a dancing pole in the room. Asked her to do strip dance but she refused. : mad: and she rush. Always asking me to cum fast. Wtf. Spoil my mood. But I ignored her and just fucked her.

We fucked for 45mins non-stop, apart from the fingering part.

Well, that's all to my christmas eve. Not very special but it's an unforgettable one. : D

P.S. If we gonna do the groupsex thing, we need a big room that have these dancing poles.

Lvr37
12-28-08, 11:33
You will find a little pamphlet in most hotel rooms offering massage. If you are not in the position to go out and hunt, just call the number. Though it advertises for massage but you could request for other services. Tell them your preference.

Alternatively, you may want to negotiate with the girl directly if you find her do-able! Price will be slightly higher as you need to pay for the tax money.

You just need to tell them your room number and they will find they way there to you. If you hotel needs the key card to get to the guest rooms, then you will need to pick them up when they arrive.

Be sure to call before 12 midnight.

I have tried a few times and found it to be quit good and reasonable.

Percuma
12-28-08, 16:03
Brother Joe,

The 1 you meant is Bxxxxxy Hxxxx huh? I've been there once cause I heard my friend said they used to have west malaysian but now only indo and pinay. The massage they offered is kinda lousy and the ML is bit older. They did provide extras I never took it cause bit dissapointed after saw the ML.

Besides BH, any other places provide local FL. Miss those days when I was in kl, convinient to go cheong, many places to choose some more. Haha.

Happy New Year to all brothers.

Regards,

Percuma

Serpent
12-29-08, 08:52
Hello fellow Cheongsters,

Tried to write it my FR buy just not convenient to write all the time as you know la. At home. Not so easy. Just to cut everything short as I have limited time to write. So it goes like this.

1.) Went to RikatrD0 and had ST will a pinoy. Overall experience not so good as she was rushing and says she is tired so I am the one to work. Damn. WTF. She is petit in size with fresh tattoo by the side of her belly.

Name: Forgotten cos no mood
Face: 6
Body: Petit and curvy (small waist)
Boobs: small
CBJ: Didn't last for 5 minutes.
FJ: 4 (cos i need to work her and rushing me to cum)
Sound system: Zero to none
WIR: NO
Damage: RM150

2.) LAst week went to Z** H** for massage. Asked for #13 but she is working. FYI, #13 is quite naughty and talkative, accomodating and massage skill is good. No choice but to take another ML called by the counter. So came a tall ML with ok face. Couldn't remember her number though. But she is the tallest there I think as she is quite tall for a girl. Here goes:-

Name: Cannot recall too (Short lived memory??)
Face: 7
Body: 7
Boobs: 7
AR: Allowed
FK: She says no
HJ: 6 (She says batin.. but to me she is just makes me cum and that's it)
WIR: No But #13 Yes
Damage: RM55 + RM50(HJ)

By the way, I went to Kuching for duty(side line a bit) 3 weeks back and my colleague brought me to a MP by the name of K** L**(name of a place in China). I think all are PRC and some look really nice. From the way you look at they dress,.. you can smell fishy fishy..haha...Once entered into the MP, there are quite a number of ppl there and I can come to a conclusion this place is quite famous. As I heard the massage rate is low and they give free HJ(up to you to tip). So proceed with : -

Name: Ling Ling #7
Face: 9
Body: 9 (slim and curvy... damn! I like!!)
Boobs: 9 Firm and nice at least a C Cup
AR: Yes
FJ: No
GFE: 9
HJ: 5.. But she offer boobs job. which is 10/10..
WIR: Yes if I have the chance to go again
Damage: RM47 + RM50 for tips

Her massage was totally out and its just simply press here and there, no strength at all and I think it is just to pass time. I managed to undress her and this reveals her beautiful body line. Just too nice to describe. I touch her everywhere and tried fingering her and she didn't reject. So proceed with it and she becomes wet wet wet... and lastly she came and moaning was real and makes me feel like fucking her. But she say not this time... Damn it~! After she cum, she told me that I am so naughty..haha... After that she proceed to her turn to HJ me but so so only. Then to my supprise she ask.. .have you ever tried Boobs Masterbate before??... Well, I said no and this is my first time ever. So I was kinda exited and she applied some oil to her boobs and started with it. Wow, the feelings was great while watching her nice boobs working on my didi..after sometime, I couldnt take it any longer and shoot my loads... She cleaned me and then we still have some time left... So she just lie besides me and chatted for awhile before getting dressed and left.. This indeed was a great experience for me and hope I will be able to return there..haha

Happy new year to everyone...
Rgds,
Serpent

Percuma
12-29-08, 20:38
Hi brother serpent,

I've been to Kxx Lxx (Jln Shong) few times also, usually took No. 12 but forgot her name. Really value of $$$. She is nego-able type and most important is she does BJ and FJ. Haha. Had tried both.

For HJ she charged 30, 50 for BJ and 100 for FJ. But honesty, her BJ worth more than FJ cause she is skilled as she is born for it. Hahaha

Happy New Year

Regards,

Percuma

Jon Black
12-30-08, 05:45
You will find a little pamphlet in most hotel rooms offering massage. If you are not in the position to go out and hunt, just call the number. Though it advertises for massage but you could request for other services. Tell them your preference.

Alternatively, you may want to negotiate with the girl directly if you find her do-able! Price will be slightly higher as you need to pay for the tax money.

You just need to tell them your room number and they will find they way there to you. If you hotel needs the key card to get to the guest rooms, then you will need to pick them up when they arrive.

Be sure to call before 12 midnight.

I have tried a few times and found it to be quit good and reasonable.Can you tell me exactly which hotel?

Thanks

Like To Hut
12-30-08, 16:44
By the way, I went to Kuching for duty(side line a bit) 3 weeks back and my colleague brought me to a MP by the name of K** L**(name of a place in China). I think all are PRC and some look really nice

SerpentHi,

The K** L** mentioned in your report is in KK or in Kuching?

If in KK, appreciate some hints for the location.

Thanks

Like To Hut
12-31-08, 00:39
By the way, I went to Kuching for duty(side line a bit) 3 weeks back and my colleague brought me to a MP by the name of K** L**(name of a place in China). I think all are PRC and some look really nice.
SerpentHi,

The K** L** mentioned in report is in KK or Kuching? If in KK, appreciate some hints for the location.

Thanks

Like To Hut
12-31-08, 00:41
By the way, I went to Kuching for duty(side line a bit) 3 weeks back and my colleague brought me to a MP by the name of K** L**(name of a place in China). I think all are PRC and some look really nice.
SerpentHi,

The K** L** mentioned in report is in KK or Kuching? If in KK, appreciate some hints for the location.

Thanks

Serpent
12-31-08, 05:57
K** L** is in Kuching. Was indeed a nice experience. Will for sure give another try if I have the chance to go. $$ well spent. Haha

Bro Percuma, . Damn. I thirst for a FJ. Hehe. But in KK, I have to be kinda carefull. Hohohoho.

Oh ya. Anyone tried the new MP in Kg Air? The one facing the main road. Next to Shang**** Hotel?

Jon Black
12-31-08, 15:50
Hi,

The K** L** mentioned in your report is in KK or in Kuching?

If in KK, appreciate some hints for the location.

ThanksI think this place is in kuching. I read in kuching tread..BTW if i wrong please give more info.

Chiao.

Joe Ken
01-01-09, 12:38
Bro,

Great report. You have improved a lot. From a Newbie to a Senior with a FR with "Report of Distinction". Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

SunsLMAO.. thx bro suns88 for your support.

Lvr37
01-01-09, 14:06
Can you tell me exactly which hotel?

Thanks

Read what I have written, most hotels!

Turtlez
01-03-09, 06:55
Hi,

It seems that there are much talk and not much FRs. Am wondering whether the bros have got the orientation right about the MPs and stocks.

Anyway, here are some updates on the stocks in KK

H** S**
Russian: Plump, ok face, good CBJ and ok FJ, RM270
PRC: 1 old (16 days old, CFM look, Bitchy) and 1 new (1 day old, sweet and innocent, smokes)

Z** H**
PRC: 2 new (3 days old, both sweet but lacking boobs)

Nine Nine:
Pinoy: Several nice sweet ones, Florence has great GFE

Budjet Cheonger
01-04-09, 06:21
Hi,

It seems that there are much talk and not much FRs. Am wondering whether the bros have got the orientation right about the MPs and stocks.

Anyway, here are some updates on the stocks in KK

H** S**
Russian: Plump, ok face, good CBJ and ok FJ, RM270
PRC: 1 old (16 days old, CFM look, Bitchy) and 1 new (1 day old, sweet and innocent, smokes)

Z** H**
PRC: 2 new (3 days old, both sweet but lacking boobs)

Nine Nine:
Pinoy: Several nice sweet ones, Florence has great GFEBro. Last time I went to z** h**, but only 2 local ML during my last visit few days ago. Didn't saw any PRC M/L. And when I had my msg session. I did asked for 'extra' but seems it was unprovided. Is it all ML in z** H** DO make 'extra' or how?

Shanadda
01-04-09, 08:40
Hey people.

Was in KK last weekend due to work commitments and wanted to have a little action. Thanks to some of the sifus here. Headed over to Beverly hotel and called up the OKT, if not mistaken, the name was David. He brought me up and spread out a beautiful collection of almost 10 different pinoys for my selection.

Already very happy, chose one with milk white skin, name Irish. Believe it or not. Paid OKT and got down to business. Room wasn't too great, squeaky bed, so-so in terms of cleanliness and lighting. She gave me a good massage first, and then slowly takes off her clothing one by one as we went. Finally, gave a good B2B that just did it to me. Grabbed her and ravaged her, surprised to see that she had pink nipples and a completely clean and pink nether region. She then stopped me and took me to the bathroom, where a catbath and wash up was done. Pretty SOP, but not bad nonetheless.

Action began, with BBBJ for about 10 mins, then she wanted doggy, so started with doggy, luckily she had a great ass, so not too sore. After a while, got a bit tired and soft, so she pushed me down and started cowgirl grinding. And she continued this way for almost 20 mins plus. Refused to let me change position, not that I'm complaining. She just keep on grinding, moaning until I came. She changed the rubber and started again. First time I had a WL this enthusiastic. Had two shots before she was done. A first for a ST. She didn't allow photos. But she did give me her contact.

FR:

Name - Irish
Race - Pinoy
Age - 24
Boobs - B cup
DATY - splendid, pink, hairless and no smell
Body - average, not too thin, not too plump
Ass - first class
Damage - RM 200 + RM 30 tips (she earned it!!)
WIR - to try the others!!!

Turtlez
01-04-09, 12:25
Went in the afternoon to pick up the 17 day (in KK) old PRC:

Face: 7
Body: 8
Boobs: 8
CBJ: 7
Catbath: 8
GFE: 8
FJ: Multiple positions, complaining at first but settled after her first orgasm
Damage: RM200

Experience was SOP, with the exception of the extra long and wet catbath. Ball sucking and licking very near the ass. FJ was ok and she was nervy and rushy at first before I told her to lie back and enjoy. After her first orgasm, she was all clingy and lovey-dovey. She's going back on the 14 Jan 2009.

Friend took a pinoy for massage. According to him, it was a wonderful experience with a body to body massage (top only), topped by the HJ he received. Damage was only RM80.

Percuma
01-04-09, 17:02
Thanks for the update bro. Will visit Zxx Hxx again to try prc.

Can give me some guide about where Hxx Sxx is?

Turtlez
01-05-09, 05:53
H** S** is above ta 4D shop at Beverly Hills. You can't miss it. There's a local ML who comes in rather late in the afternoon but has a solid body, nice smile and good GFE.

Unsure about the MLs in Z** H** providing extras but there is a new small sized pinoy who just arrived who is doing massage.

Jon Black
01-05-09, 17:38
Thanks for the update bro. Will visit Zxx Hxx again to try prc.

Can give me some guide about where Hxx Sxx is?Zxx Hxx is where? can tell exactly where is the place?

Percuma
01-06-09, 11:51
Hi to all bros, here are some updates about Zxx Hxx.

Went to Zxx Hxx just now. Was thinking to take some massage. Once reached, only 1 lady is working plus her age is <40. So don't feel the mood so when I was about to leave. Saw 2 lady walk down from staircase. 1 pinoy and 1 prc. OMG, the PRC is sweet so I asked the OKT are they ML? He said no, they are WL. Damage is 200. Omg, the PRC is so sweet with her fairy skin and face is like 8/10. The pinoy face is ot bad also except darker skin. Unlucky I don't feel well otherwise definitely will try to ride that PRC.

The ML is not allowed doing EXTRAS there xcept HJ. For FJ, need to tell the OKT at the front desk I guess. To all bros never try that place, maybe the prc is worth a try.

Bro Jon, the location is somewhere in LxVxxxxR area. U should be able to find it cause it's not very far from there. Sorry can't give you more info on this cause of MIB.

Do cheong safely cause CNY is coming. Gong xi fa cai

Regards,

Percuma

Serpent
01-06-09, 15:00
Went to Batndatratn reflexology. Actually I just wanted to check it out. But who knows before I enter the door. The is a guy sitting outside, straightaway he ask. Foot massage? . Well. Erhmm. (since I got nothing to do) so just answered. Ya boss. Proceed to go in. No one was at the counter, so he led me to the sofa and waited for the foot soak. Nice cozy little place, with decent deco. Had an hour's foot massage and overall the skill is ok and not too hard and not to soft. Just nice. Asked him a few questions about the MP. And they only provide foot massage, ear candling, body massage. So he ask me back. What are you looking for? Damn. He reads my mind or does he notice that I am fishy? . Well. I said nothing. So he did mention that they have batin but not paying through the counter. Ok. Fair enough. Info also enough. Haha. Did not see any ML there too. But heard lady vioces from the back lot. Then come a young lady entering. But couldn't see her face clearly and she sat at the counter.

So finished my foot massage and had my tea and proceed to the counter to pay. At guess what? ! What in a small damn world is this? The cashier turns out to be my colleague? ! Kinda shocked. But acted steady and asked. "Eh ! ? What are you doing here? ". Bla bla bla. Paid and took my change and went off. And she said to me "come more often ya. ". I say. " ok. Sure provided you give me special price". Off I went and till now still couldn't understand. Haha. What a small world

So fellow cheongsters. If you are looking or fishing. This is a place you won't get. Except for the real deal reflexology.

Place: cozy and nice environment: comfortable with big LCD/Plasma TV. I enjoyed watching. Damaged: RM38

Bro Jon, Z** H**. Is at the area where Servay supermarket is burnt down. Penampang. It is at the back lot. Drive around and you will see it for sure. Corner lot is a tyre shop. So you won't miss it.

Dumdass
01-06-09, 15:47
Following Ibn Buttita's report, I paid pinky a visit today at Promenade.

She was cute allright, but not exactly my taste. I still had a good time though. Got there about 4pm, ordered her from OKT. Got started on the massage. She was very chatty, too chatty actually. Honestly, I thought she might be high or something. She kept giggling and trailing off with her own jokes. She said she just woke up, but she was just too perky.

Then on to the service. Not very experience, but quite believable GFE. She was actually screaming when Iwas humping her. 1 thing though, she kept her top on. Just pull it down to expose her breasts. Maybe trying to hide stretch marks?

All in all, she's good fun but not my usual choice. I usually go for another Pinoy called Xena/Sina(spelling?) Good massage, good GFE and service experience. Although she has a flat chest. But more elegant or ladylike compared to Pinky's overtly cuteness.

Doom Day
01-06-09, 17:26
Can any bro give me guide to labuan. I goin tomolo.

So emergency request for guide. Any okt for prc? And the damage of because.

Member 30
01-07-09, 03:52
Bro Jon, the location is somewhere in LxVxxxxR area. U should be able to find it cause it's not very far from there. Sorry can't give you more info on this cause of MIB.

Percuma
I think the sign board is too apparent to worry much about MIB.

Jon,
It's at Penampang Baru shoplot further behind the burnt down Servay, just near the mini go-cart circuit. You just need to drive over to the shoplot area behind Servay & it's not easy to miss with the huge signboard. Cheers!

Serpent
01-07-09, 05:13
Doom Day. Labuan. Everywhere is action pack.

T** T*p is a very happening fun pub and if you have the time, just be there early as there are several kedai kopi outside and be there as early as 730 to 8pm. Where those WL come to work. So you can have first hand choices and glance through everything before they go into the pub. Most of the time they will drop-by to the coffee shop to buy some food. So.

Suns88
01-07-09, 10:57
Bro,

What was the damage?

Cheers

Following Ibn Buttita's report, I paid pinky a visit today at Promenade.

She was cute allright, but not exactly my taste. I still had a good time though. Got there about 4pm, ordered her from OKT. Got started on the massage. She was very chatty, too chatty actually. Honestly, I thought she might be high or something. She kept giggling and trailing off with her own jokes. She said she just woke up, but she was just too perky.

Then on to the service. Not very experience, but quite believable GFE. She was actually screaming when Iwas humping her. 1 thing though, she kept her top on. Just pull it down to expose her breasts. Maybe trying to hide stretch marks?

All in all, she's good fun but not my usual choice. I usually go for another Pinoy called Xena/Sina(spelling?) Good massage, good GFE and service experience. Although she has a flat chest. But more elegant or ladylike compared to Pinky's overtly cuteness.

Dumdass
01-07-09, 12:39
Promenade's charge is RM88 for entry, RM150 for service. I think. Usually I just pay the girl direct, RM250. Just treat it as tips, as Xena/Sina always deserves it.

Jon Black
01-08-09, 16:06
Jon,

It's at Penampang Baru shoplot further behind the burnt down Servay, just near the mini go-cart circuit. You just need to drive over to the shoplot area behind Servay & it's not easy to miss with the huge signboard. Cheers![/QUOTE]Thanks for the valueable info. Must try later.

Cheers

Htohtgaza
01-09-09, 03:14
[/QUOTE]Thanks for the valueable info. Must try later.

Cheers[/QUOTE]Bro,

Look for no. 12. She's a small figure, young kadazan. Had a few good experience with her. Especially her dirty talk while massage session makes you looking forward for the batin session. However, she won't allowed your hand to roam at her boobs. Basically she only allowed roaming at her butts. But I have no complaints. She has nice set of of buns.

Darren Su
01-09-09, 15:11
In KK where can get a PRC for massage?

White Tiger
01-10-09, 03:26
In KK where can get a PRC for massage?

PRC massage in KK is located at RTTF.

Darren Su
01-10-09, 11:55
PRC massage in KK is located at RTTF.Where is RTTF ?

Jon Black
01-10-09, 19:57
Report from previous session at C**y HC (Lintas)

Girl no: 43/Thailand
Face: 7/10
Boobs: average
Massage: 7/10..she ask u to take off all ur cloths
HJ: 6/10
$$ fly:RM68+RM50 (hj)
WIR: Yes but she back to thailand already

Triton74
01-11-09, 13:40
Any idea for this place.

Triton74
01-11-09, 13:45
Any idea about Ranau?

Some my frends tell me there is one place at Ranau which have so many pinoy.

FreebieFan
01-12-09, 00:52
Had a trip to KK weekend before last. As my name suggests I prefer to play the freebie game and find new meat that way.

Did arrange a meeting with a 20 year old from KK via DIA but then she said she had no transportation, not safe for a girl to go out at night and could she bring a friend. No thanks.

Anyways walked aound on Saturday and found some reflexology place near Centrury Hotel (old hotel down a side street off ring road I think). Standard massage and HJ.

Went out next day and found another, on other side of Century hotel. Standard massage. Asked for extra. Said the proper batin massage would take 30 minutes. I was on a tight time schedule as needed to get to airport. But let her do her thing. Well I've had HJ's by the hundred, but this one was goood. Slow. Teasing and damned good. Attendant was wrong side of 35 but had big boobs which we of course got on display.

After 20 minutes had to tell her to finish not because wasnt enjoying. Just no damn time. Ran out of the place, checked out, off to airport and on plane all within about 25 minutes. Just made flight.

Anyways always a good time in KK.

Member 30
01-12-09, 02:38
Where is RTTF ?

Hehe..it should be RTFF.. :D

it's here dude --> http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897

WT,

Bet you must be falling off your chair by his reply above... :D

Jon Black
01-12-09, 10:38
A had a few visit to the unisex called saloon in kk that provide extra. One of them is in Gaya Street, located at 1st floor, but the girl is too old for me so I just say Next time.

Any info about special unisex saloon, please share.

Cheers

White Tiger
01-12-09, 13:47
oh damn...did I actually post RTTF? sigh....needs to brush up on all the abbrev....lol

Am actually in sdk now...will be in LD and TW then back to KK Friday...sigh...so much travelling so little time to exlpore. :(

But I found out a place of interest in sdk where PRC is available apparently...didnt try but got friend introduce.

WT

Malaria
01-12-09, 16:21
oh damn...did I actually post RTTF? sigh....needs to brush up on all the abbrev....lol

Am actually in sdk now...will be in LD and TW then back to KK Friday...sigh...so much travelling so little time to exlpore. :(

But I found out a place of interest in sdk where PRC is available apparently...didnt try but got friend introduce.

WTThere's a PRC massage centre in hilltop. Just behind the prudential insurance building 1st floor. Can't remember the name tho.