PDA

View Full Version : Sabah

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Admin
02-22-04, 22:35
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Sainter
02-22-04, 23:11
Hey Davinci, now you've got your own board. Say thanks to Jackson.

Mayorkk
02-23-04, 16:47
Labuan report.

I use to stay in a budget but clean hotel called Pulau Labuan Inn which is located in the heart of happening night scene place.

Most of the the Karaokes do provide overnight service in a range of RM250 - RM350 with negotiable. They normally supply Philipine or Indon girl but not so attractive.

I've tried with a Philipine girl work in Planet 2000 Disco. She is 20 yrs old 5'7'' look slim and friendly. We spend overnight together at RM300 which i think is worth it. She was shy at first we meet but after get know each other and she become a tiger hunger of orgasm.

The next day she went back & tip her for taxi ride. But i lost contact with her because she had run away and she is wanted by her boss and police also looking to catch her.

Well, Labuan is in a strong wind now. Many girls are not allow to go out but stay in their quarters. They will only show out during night time. That's why Labuan look quite during my last visit on last week.

Davinci
02-24-04, 17:51
Lordy, lordy, I asked for the section in November last year!!!

But thanks to Jackson we don't have to flip thru sooooo many unrelated reports to find those that matter.

My last FR from KK was quite long ago as I am not currently in KK but from memory, sweet memory....

1. Bandaran Berjaya Area -- Anything with the spinning red/white thingy in front and some without!!! Rikado, Hawaii, Claifornia, Rainbow, Red Heart are some of the examples.

2. Beverly Hotel HC - good selection but a bit pricy.

3. Promanade Hotel HC - not too bad. Addenum-- a lot of the girls in the HC stay at the Promanade apartments or the Api-Api apts nearby, so freelance action is possible. In fact, some freelancers are available.

4. Various discos including Reef, Shenny and the one at Sutera. Not sure about Razz.

5. Oriental Hotel, Segama area - no personal knowledge but hearsay.

6. The pubs at Lintas - send a bit and....

Any additions please inform me too!! I plan to go to KK very soon.

Note, if any of you guys know of any part timers (discreet), please let me know.

thanks

Davinci
02-25-04, 15:27
Will be in KK next week. Any news on the part timers??

elopura
02-26-04, 16:05
I went to Segama area 2 weeks ago.

Oriental hotel seems to renovation, or reconstracting.

No information board.

Behind it, Fuji hotel was newly opened. There used to be a big chiken house one year ago.

Now I don't know how is it.

Near Oriental hotel, a pimp introduced me indon chiks.

They are some room in Marah hotel.

I tried to visit.

There is around 25-30 indon in hotel.

Service is almost like oriental hotel, BJ without wash and play.

The damage was RM50.

In my opinion, this is a kind of junk food restaurant.

Davinci
03-02-04, 11:27
Went to Rikado 2 days ago, new selection of package girls. Quite good.

Was feeling tired from the flight so actually wanted to have a massage but were all busy so got nothing.

My friend, on the other hand, took a girl named Casey, Good body, Good attitude and GOOOOOD Performance.

WIR: Of course, someone has to do the tough job of posting reports :)

Davinci
03-07-04, 15:32
Hey Yo guys,

The section seems very quiet!!

Anyway went to Rikado a few days ago with a few friends.

I took a girl called Tati, massage girl and the rest of the action was fairly good, very GFE.

One friend took a girl called Ani, not too bad.

Sorry for the brief report, will add more later.

Ciao.

Titsman
03-14-04, 16:32
Davinci,

Hi I'm new here, anyway is it possible to give a few new location you know in KK? As far as I know Bandaran Berjaya, promenade and few low class hotel.

Hope you will share your secret!

SpaceCowboyKK
03-16-04, 18:58
Hey Guys

For those interested in cheap shags.

Areas to try: Kg Air area.

Service Quality: Low/basic

Chicks: generally nothing to shout about in the looks department. Basically your average Indon's in their 20s to 30s.

Service: Basic FJ/dingy cubicle room -with shaky beds and thin plywood walls!! :o

Typical damage: Average Rm30.

Closing hours: usually late but can vary; 3am the last time I asked? Or until the mamasan says so.

Final note: Do bring your own caps: They'd charge ya a premium for a cap (dono wat brand). But do you really trust theirs anyway?

Play safe.

See ya spc cowboys.

Fetish
03-22-04, 03:24
I was in KK last week and stay in Shangkarila. Went the LA and here's my FR.

Went there, the OKT there said they only have Indos for massage. There were around 3 rooms and I went in there to look at the girl. Got a Indons name lia or something likt that.

The massage is bad, she offers FS, since the massage is totally scrwed, might as well try it out. the statis are,

1. Face: 6
2. Body: 7
3. Bood: 5
4. BBBJ: 1 (only lasted 2 second)
5. FJ: 4
6. Overall: 3

Damage: Massage: 60, FS: 150.

WIR: No Fuxxxxg way.

BTW, the girl told me someone was killed in the hotel, is that true?

Mega
03-22-04, 05:55
Fetish,

Yes, some VIP was kill there last month.

Davinci
03-22-04, 11:20
Yo guys,

Whats up. Need some info. Do you guys know of any free lancers (FL) in KK. on exchange basis.

PM me please.

Suave Don
03-22-04, 13:28
No, don't know of any. But there should be a few you can find in Hyatt's Shenanigans and The Beach (Dance Bar). You could try asking the taxi drivers at Hyatt though they sometimes get news on freelancers, esp the MAS stewardess who stays there.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Suave Don
03-22-04, 13:31
Btw, does anyone know the url for the Delphi forums. I've forgotten the name and totally cannot find it even though I just went there last month. Sad. Anyways PM me. Thnx.

And yea., a VIP was killed there recently. A lady politician.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Guruman
03-24-04, 04:26
this is my first report to the wsg forum and would like to relate my experience in kota kinabalu.

when i was at hyatt last month, i chatted with two filipino chicks sitting at the bar. bought them a couple of drinks and asked both to join me for a threesome. they declined saying that they wont do threesomes but said i could choose one of them instead. i choose the cuter one called apple, about 5ft 4, large boobs and a tight ass and agred to rm 200 for overnight. we finished our drinks and adjourned to my room upstairs in the hotel and the other girls went away chatting with another guy at the bar.

once in the room, apple quickly stripped of her jeans saying she had to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) badly. i told her i wanted to watch her [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134).. she said no problem. she stood over the wc and i had the pleasure of watching [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) gushing out of her shaven pussy. i helped clean up her pussy and we jumped into the bed and start the action.

bbbj first and then i daty. her pussy really tasted very nice and i could have gone forever. while daty, i also fingered her pussy and then fingered her asshole. after daty and bbbj for about 10 minutes, i fucked her doggy for a while and she rode cowgirl untill she came. i then asked her to suck me off untill i cim. to my surprise she swallowed.

we laid on the bed for a while, chatting. she had been in malaysia for about six months and said she hung around the pubs on weekends only. after about 45 minutes of chatting, i could feel my dick rising again. she start bbbj again which was very nice. i daty again while fingering her asshole. she seemed to be enjoying it and did not mind me playing with her asshole.

i always carry vaseline with me when i travel. i excused myself and went to the bathroom and dipped my middle finger into vaseline and came back to the bed. she did not know that i had vaseline on my finger. i continued daty and this time managed to insert the entire length of my middle finger in her asshole, thanks to vaseline which made it easier. i supposed that caught her by surprise but she did not say anything and seemd to be quite enjoying it. we continued in 69 style, she giving me bbbj and i eating her pussy while sticking my middle finger up into her tight asshole. i was so engrossed by this and i came rather quickly which she swallowed quite willingly.

it was definitely worth the rm 200. she was keen to dfk but i declined (not after she swallowed my cum twice). both went to sleep. i was too tired to wake up early next morning while she wanted to leave early. i gave her the money, got her number and promised to call.

the next time i am in kk, i think i will definitely call her. might try convincing her to let me fuck her asshole. so tight, so pink.. the images are still clear in my mid.

so guys, the pub at hyatt is a good place to pick up chicks. just be nice to them and you will be rewarded amply.

Titsman
03-25-04, 08:28
Guruman,

Care to share their phone no.? I seems to be quite interested to try them!

Davinci
03-26-04, 12:25
Guruman,

Could i have the phone numbers please?? I thinkl i may know Apple but don't have the phone mnumbers. Please PM me.

Thanks

Titsman
03-26-04, 14:56
Davinci,

You seem to be familiar with KK scene. Any favourite place? Is Beverly Hotel still having a girl service? Need info about this.

Thanks

Davinci
03-27-04, 16:50
of course, Beverly is still going strong. To my great regret, my fav. FL is going back to Phil., so am at sort of loose end.

My personal fav. is Rikado.

Titsman
03-28-04, 15:34
Davinci,

Whats the price like for Rikado? I've been passing through that place few times but never did cross my mind to check it out.

Guruman
03-29-04, 06:42
Guys

There have been so many requestes for Apple's number and in the process, I have realised that I have been an idiot by not keeping these numbers properly.

I have several phone numbers for WL/FL in KK and I don't which is which. I have lost touch with Apple - the number which she gave worked for about two weeks after she gave me and then just went blank. Some others girls that you guys can try are 0198762775 (Via) and 0168041619 (June). Again, these girls seem to have the habit of changing their phones frequently.

The name Apple is very common amongst WL, both in KK and KL. In KK, I have met at least three filipinas going by the name of Apple - only one was a good fuck.

I will in be KK again mid April. I will be hanging out Hyatt again... if I get hold of "the" Apple again, I will make sure I keep her number properly.

By the way, the selection at Beverly Hotel is not too bad. I had a PRC about three months ago - standard price RM 260 (1 hour). Performance nothing to shout about.

Best wishes.

Titsman
04-05-04, 06:37
Guruman,

Thanks for the phone no. I havent try out calling them yet. Do you happen to have their pic? I like to see the 'merchandise' before engage to a fruitful one night stand.

Have you tried elsewhere? Hyatt bar is actually popular with lesbo and gays hang out area.I tend to hang out at STAR blue note since it is more cosy and there's pool table. But no action.

Davinci
04-06-04, 15:26
Hey Guys,

Session in Rikado.

New girls available. Suggest you check it out.

Titsman
04-07-04, 02:14
What is the damage like? Hows the setting? Would they provide a room? Frankly, I never been to that place before.

Suave Don
04-07-04, 16:09
In addition to the post below, what time does Rikado open (as far as I know its the only one there that opens quite late in the afternoon. I may be wrong) and do the nice ones tend to show up early (quiet hour) or late (peak hour)?

Thnx

Davinci
04-08-04, 21:13
Hint. Go and find out.

Suave Don
04-09-04, 06:45
Hmm, thats one way of answering the question Davinci. I'm rather hesitant to go check them out. Lets say I've had a bad experience or two, esp when you don't see one you like and try to walk away. But I guess I'll go give it a shot soon. Btw, could you just fill us in on whether the new ones are PRC, Local, or other?

Thanks

Guruman
04-10-04, 04:36
guys,

the best fucks i have had in kk have been with filipino girls. these include girls that i have met at shenigans at hyatt, rendevous at promenade and not forgetting several massage girls at promende. these girls make good girlfriends.. all you have to do is treat them nice and they will do all your bidding (really, anything you want). many of them have never really had a man treating them well. if you speak most of the filipino girls in kk, they will have nothing good to speak of their menfolk back home (which i tend to agree).

two years ago when i was staying at promenade, i called for a massage from the hc in the hotel. the cute girl who came to massage me in my room was someone called irene. spoke pretty good english and gave me a good massage. after the massage asked me if i wanted anything else. i told her i wanted to fuck her. we went through the normal shower, she did only a cbj, no kissing and i finished off missionary style - nothing special. cost me rm 150 for the sex and about rm 90 for the massage. but she was a really nice character so i asked her whether she wanted to join me for a drink after she finished work - to which she agreed. we met later almost about midnight and had couple of drinks at rendevous. we talk for quite a while - she telling about her (not so pleasant life) in philipines and in kk and i just listening symphatetically. she also went about what a nice guy i was - just for buying her a drink and listening to her.

after we finished our drinks, i was planing to go back and sleep because i had an important meeting the next day and i really thought she would go home too. however, she told me that she wanted to spend the nite with me... i, of course, obliged.

back to the room, she was transformed. from someone who seems to just tolerate sex, she become a complete nympho. she couldn't stop sucking my dick, licking me all over including rimming. she could kiss very well... one of the best dfk i have enjoyed. i had daty, fingered her asshole (i enjoy this - see my previous post), had sex in multiple positions. she came twice and i finished off by cumming in her mouth. she wanted to go on.. but i had to stop because the meeting i had next morning.

she left my room early in the morning. i wanted to give her money but when i got up to take my wallet, she told me that it was not necessary as she had a good time. i told her i wanted to see her again that nite and agreed to meet at my room again that nite.

i fucked her for the next five months - everytime i came to kk which was about twice a month. she never asked for money although i made it a point to give her rm 200 - rm 300 each time i was there. it was five months of glorious sex - everything one can dream of including anal, cim, facial, [CodeWord118] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord118) - but she did resist when i suggested that we try a threesome.

she went back to philippines five months after i met her. i only had one telephone call from her after that - now i don't know were she is or what she is doing.

several important lessons that i learnt from this amazing episode (and a few subsequent ones, also with filipino girls):

(1) be nice to them. they have the same desires, wants and ambitions like any other normal girls. respect them. trat them to nice restaurants and buys them gifts from time to time. your little investments will be amply rewarded.

(2) be frank. if you are married, say so. most of them are not out to grab a husband. when we lie, it really shows - and there is no trust. when there is no trust, sex is not very good.

(3) when the girl trusts you and is comfortable with you, she will do anything to keep you happy. i have had anal with three filipino girls in kk (all of whom were ice cold on the first day) - all of them by adhereing to these principles. i did not have to pay anything more than what everyone else pay. i think on the long run, i would have paid much less.

my conclusions after mongering for about 5 years in kk (i am from kl), filipino girls are way better than the local girls or other foreign girls in kk. as long as you respect them and gain their trust, sex is excellent and plentiful.

p.s. all that said, to get a girl to let you fuck her in the ass, is a difficult task. it require lots of patience, lots of cajoling and convincing her that it can be enjoyable. untill you have looked at a woman in her face while your cock is deep in her asshole, you have never really lived.

i will reserve my techniques and tips to obtain anal sex for my next report. bye.

Davinci
04-10-04, 20:07
Right.

1. The place opens up at 2.00pm tho WHY would anyone want to go there when it just opens is beyond me!! There are no girls there then - I know, I went there once at two.

2. The girls come at variable time, I think the best time is about 7-8

3. The place is fairly basic. in room bath with hot water.

4. And as for the price, look at my previous posts.

Ciao.

p.s Go there and see for yourselves, one look is worth too many words and can lead to repeated HJ/BJ/FJ

Cherasman
04-29-04, 09:40
Dear bros of api-api, i have not been back to KK for a long time and miss Lido, which is my hometown.

I would like to request for help on the following:-

1) how do i get an overnighter either WL or FL in kk
- any reference
2) how much is it
3) are the WL - PRC, Filipino or Indon - or any kadazans
4) where can i get a cheap hotel.

Thanx a million.

Happy cheonging and coughing.

Would be happy to meet up with any kaki in kk while i am there during the long weekend.

Davinci
04-29-04, 11:42
Cherasman,

Welcome back.

1. The answers are in the forum, but in short, Rikado or any of the places in Bandaran.

2. est. 250-300 for overnight., 150-250 for ST

3. Phil and indon more common. Beverly had PRC but not sure now. Promenade Hotel is supposed to be good too. Hot Valley (at Beverly Hills) also used to ahve PRC but again, not sure now.

4. Budget???

PM me for more details

By the way, If you go anywhere, PLEASE don't mention my nick or the site. I know that this sounds bloody obvious, but there are still some idiots who not only mention it to the girls but also to the OKT. That is really stupid in my book.

Other than that, Enjoy and don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything.

Cherasman
04-30-04, 06:22
Bro Davinci, thanx a lot for the help. Since i am going back to kk for the first time in many years over the long labour weekend, i dont mind meeting up for a drink with any local kaki.

Btw, I have pm u my hp no and call me if u will. Dont worry, everything will be kept confidential cos the cherasman is a well known cheongster here and in other forums.

Take care and thanx.

Cherasman
04-30-04, 06:31
When i was a kid in KK, i used to go to Hotel Capitol for cheonging but i believe the place has closed down, is it true?

See u guys in KK cos the cherasman is coming to town.

Miao28
04-30-04, 14:00
Cherasman,

Since when was the Capitol Hotel closed? It is still opposite the Wisma Sabah as far as I know.

I didnt know that kids can cheong too? You must have been one horny kid if that is the case.

Davinci
04-30-04, 16:12
Well, some kids start young and then....

Supmam
05-09-04, 12:16
Spent last week in KK and here is the first part of three reports on the girls I met.

Firstly, KK's beaches in TAR park are fantastic. I would go back again and again. Food is cheap (5 RInggit meals), transport is cheap (12 ringgitt is the most you will pay), and hotels are cheap (Promenade has 150 Ringgitt specials in offseason). And the everyday girls in KK are hot. Just spend a couple of hours at a place like Sri Sempilang Cafe opposite Centrepoint. Perfect destination.

I arrived in KK mid afternoon, staying at STAR. Nice hotel, but way upmarket and consequently no fun to be had in the hotel bar. So shortly after arrival, I slipped away to Banadaran Berjaya. All the taxis know it, and even though they don't speak english, the name is enough.

I started wandering out near the KFC, up and down the streets. Thanks to the board, I knew to look for the hair salons, mainly Rikado, Hawaii, Rainbow or Virago. Just look for the spinny thing. There are many, many of these places, I figure Bandaran is the redlight district of town. There are also many karaoke bars which I had been told offer women for the night as well.

I spied Rikado at the back of the block, and wandered up the stairs. As I entered the aircon room, I was greeted by a mamasan asking what I wanted. There were two cute filipino girls in this room, but I think they were genuinely there to cut hair only. I replied package, and she took me to a different room. The first room had four gorgeous filipino girls. I wasn't sure though, they all had a very hard, unfriendly look in their eyes, so they suggested another room. I was led to another room, where there was three girls. One girl smiled back with beautiful eyes and smile, and so I chose her - Marlin (yes like the fish). She was filipino, from Davao.

I forked over the 150 ringit (cheap) and she lead me upstairs. In a small room, we started talking. Her english was not fntastic but she had a delightful smile, and a friendly nature. We talked for about ten minutes, I think she was expecting me to make a move but I was too nervous so I sat respectfully and talked to her. After a while, she said shower, and led me to the wash area.

She started rubbing me down in the shower, and boy, after four weeks of no loving, this was too much. She washed everywhere, and especially slowly washed my cock. She then started washing herself and i played with her tits. We then went back to the bed, and started making out.

She is a born kisser. Unbelievable deep french kisser, sticking her tongue in so far, cleaning the back of my teeth, and then letting me stick my tongue as far in as possible as well. This went on for ten minutes or so, as well as me sucking her tits, and kissing neck and chest. She has a great body, young, small but firm breasts and kissable lips.

She then put on a condom, and mounted me whilst I was still sitting, rather than her on her back. I was dissapointed that there was no bbbj but I understand that very few filipino girls offer this (someone might correct me).

The shagging was good, I was just so horny that the with the DFK and tit-sucking and the sex, I blew my load in five minutes.

Finally back into the shower, and more chatting, from a really sweet girl. Just so nice and friendly, but in a GFE way, I asked her if she did overnight, which she said 300 ringgitt. I said I'd get back to her.

Got dressed, and back out on the street, probably took about 45 minutes from start to end, but really nice. There were other places around that were open but as I usually shag every second week, twice in a day was too much. Even Kampung Air (opposite BB, near the cinema) has plenty of saloons where there are girls).

Thus ended day one.

Supmam
05-09-04, 12:44
Day Two:

Pretty pleased by what happened the night before, I spent the day on the beaches of Pulau Sapi Island, a short boat ride from the city. By the way, if Malay/Indon/Filipino girls aren't your type, hang out by the pool of any of the hotels or at Sapi Island, and watch the incredibly hot Japanese, Chinese or Taiwanese women, in bikinis and beautiful. The number of female tourists outnumber the male tourists, and even the married ones are a bit wild. I'd never seen so many bikini clad asian babes. Stunningly beautiful and definitely no flat chests anywhere. There will often be tourbuses of Chinese women, and most of them young and middleclass.

So after swimming and snorkeling and checking out the hot babes, I headed in to the Promenade hotel (near Api-Api Centre). Its a decent hotel, four stars I would say, and full of tourists and hookers! I wandered around the grand lobby, then head up to thehealth centre. When I asked for massage, they told me to head upstairs. I was greeted by a gentleman, who was very nice, asking me what I was after. I replied a mature filipino chick (late 20's). He said he'd get me one, and led me to a hotel room. About ten minutes later a cute, but not sexy lady entered the room. Backless shirt, jeans, we started with the massage (92 Ringgitt). She made it pretty clear she was available for the price, but how much did I want to offer her. The massage was good, very good, included fingering my bottom. Then over the other side, I was stiff as a rock by this stage, and she continued to massage and chat as though nothing was unusual except I had my 6" at full mast and in her face. She continued to massage and touch my balls.

After a few minutes, we agreed to having extras. She asked for 200 ringgit for everything, but I wanted to spell out what I would get. I countered with 150 and she said just hj for that price. I said I could go to rikado and get fs for that price, so I said bj and fs for 160, which she agreed.

The bj was covered (for your protection and mine). I said if she did it without I would pay extra, but to no avail. The bj was quick, she then mounted me and rode cowgirl. I was fingering her asshole as well, which she had no objection too. I was the first customer of the day, and she seemed to enjoy the sex a fair bit. We then changed to missionary. I tried to suck her tits, but she said no very sensitive. That is ultra-important for me in a service, and so I quickly finished, and showered.

We kept talking, she said she finished at 12, and would i like her to be my full time girlfriend for the week. After that service I was neither yes or no, but I entertained the prospects. Took her number, and talked price. For 300 Ringgit plus 50 ringgit taxi, she would spend all day with me, and as much sex as I wanted. I felt interested, so ventured, threesome? She has a friend who will join in, but 350 for the friend as well. 700 all up for a night threesome, not bad. Maybe someone can tell me how much to pay for that.

Overall, the chick was good. She was chatty and a great masseuse. Her pussy was tight, but she didn't kiss, provide a great bj or let me suck her tits. Not bad, not great, not as good as day one though.

After the healthclub, I went down to the beach shacks and had a 6 ringgit dinner. Cheap. It was really good food. I then headed back to Club Rendezvous at Promenade but it was too early. A couple of amazingly hot malay women were in the bar already singing karaoake, and some more women arrived after that, but I was seriously broke by then (260 ringgitt for massage and sex at promenade) so I drank up, played pool with the boss (she won dammitt!) and then wandered back to STAR.

A bit later I went to Blue Note at STAR. Hot local chicks just standing around but I couldn't tell if they were FL's or not. There was one gorgeous asian Mariah Carey looking girl just sitting at the bar, and then left on her own, but I couldn't decide if she was looking for custromers of not. I think STAR doesn't attract FL, but I may be wrong.

Phew.

Supmam
05-09-04, 13:08
Final report.

I was starting to feel a little shagged out from all the shagging, so I decided that this wuld be the night for the all-nighter, but I would maybe check out Hawaii in Banadaran Berjaya as well. Alas I didn't get there.

I went first off to Api-Api centre for South Indian at Sri Joyothi Curry House. Really good place to eat, and different to Malay food. Then a taxi to Bandaran Berjaya. I was a bit cautious because it was nighttime, and so I just got the driver to drop me outside Rikado. I wandered about a bit, it seems to go off at night, lots of bars, lots of karaoke, and hair salons a plenty.

I went upstairs at Rikado. Women everywhere. There must have been twenty girls on. I went into a room with 8 or 9 filipino girls and all were 8's or 9's. All really friendly, and I would have been pleased to spend the night with any of them. But I am not a risk taker, so despite chatting with a few girls, I chose Marlin again for the night this time. 300 Ringgit, plus own transport to room and back for girl. Okay. Went and paid, talked to owner, very nice friendly guy. Someone said his selection of girls isn't good, but I don't agree, they all were very hot, much hotter than the girls in Australia.

So caught a cab with Marlin back to STAR. She insisted on holding my hand as we walked through the lobby which scared me. Also she dressed in a very short skirt and skimpy top, so I felt very embarrassed by all the guys looking at her. But she is a gorgeous girl so she is used to it I think. Also I was afraid the hotel would charge me extra, but no problem. I think STAR is very girl-friendly.

In the room, it was only 2030, so we started talking about our lives. I felt very shy even though I have used hookers for many years, never had one in my bedroom, so it was scary. We talked, I bought her some wine, she told me about her family and why she broke up with her boyfriend ( I think filipino men, on the whole, must be the worst at cheating on their girlfriends, but then I reckon that it takes two to play that game. However, a friend says the phillipines, ratio of women to men is way out of proportion and it is easy to find a girlfriend there).

She's a nice girl, ended up in Malaysia by mistake and naivety, and just wanted to go home. I felt very sad for her.

We had separate showers, and then started making out. Her kissing this time is even better than the first time. She slipped out of her towel very quickly, and we held each other tight while tasting each others bodies. Very suckable tits, kissable lips, and a face to die for. We kissed for ages, maybe 30 minutes, then started having sex. No blowjob, but lots of holding hands, kissing, deep french kissing, licking of body, sucking of tits. It was awesome.

I was afraid for a while she would leave or make some excuse and elave, but she was more concerned that I have a good time and not complain to Captain. I told her she was so sexy and great kisser I would have no complaints. I came in missionary position, we kissed again, and then lay there talking and watching TV. After a while she wanted to go again, but I was too tired and after a while of sex, couldn't come so told her to sleep until the morning, and we have sex again then.

In the morning, we kissed and made out, we had showers, and off came her towel again, we kissed very deeply again. She knows how to use her tongue very well. I even asked her how a good filipino girl knows how to use her tongue so well! Unfortunately, she only had two condoms, and I had used up all of mine, so instead of penetrating her, I did missionary without entering her, and she used her hand instead of her pussy. We DFK'd all the time whilst this was going on, and finally, I came on her stomach and breasts.

All up, it was an awesome experience. Cheap, and so reliable. She wanted sex whenever I wanted it, and even then sometimes not when I wanted it. She wanted to lie there and hold hands and kiss, and touch me, and explore my body, even if I wasn't interested.

I think KK rocks. It is well worth a visit, and there are some very nice saloons and girls who will keep you company and make you horny.

Ookami
05-10-04, 03:45
Hello Supman,

A very sex-citing report. By the way, where is Rikado? and STAR hotel. I used to stay in Tang Dynasty Hotel whenever I was in Sabah. Never tried any Filipino over night!!

You can PM if you want to.

Thanks

Sildenafil
05-10-04, 07:09
Hi everybody,

This is my first time writting in WSG forum. Yes, like Davinci mentioned before, Rikado is definate the place to check out the babe. I suggest try to make friend with the OKT, he usually give good recommadation. Tell him the type you like, and he will be much happy to arrange for you.

Some name might help:

Sasha - good blow job

Connie - nice big tits and good FJ

Juan - good FJ with excellent GFE

Enjoy

Cherasman
05-14-04, 07:37
I think KK provides the best overnighter in Malaysia becos its cheap and easily available as compared to KL which would cost double that amount.

Happy cheonging and coughing

Davinci
05-14-04, 10:20
Thanks Sildenafil.

That name seems very familiar, oh yes, Viagra. Hope that does not mean anything!!!

I can vouch for Connie!!!!!

Horny Shy Guy
06-12-04, 02:15
Hi to all Sabah taikos,

Need your assistants for KK updates as my fren is going there this week.

Pls pm me for the latest good place or okt contacts where my fren
could get a pretty chicks + good services.

Thanx in advance.

HSG

Sildenafil
06-22-04, 08:16
Hello ,

Recently went to a place called California with a close friend. We both took the massage girl. Nevertheless, we did check out the package girl. I must admit some of the "no" there are quite nice .

Report:

Name :- joyce
Face :- quite pretty 6/10
Massage :- good,massage very gentle 7/10

Extra service : - yes .... will give the rating next time

Until then.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Longman
06-22-04, 08:37
Hi all,

I am new in this forum, any one can suggest any where in Tawau can get good f***. I will be in Tawau for the next 2 weeks.

Sildenafil
06-23-04, 07:46
Longman ,

Try First Hotel.

Mega
06-24-04, 12:53
Longman,

Yes, go look see in the Spa at First, Macro Polo, Emas Hotel. You'll find what you're looking for.

Nozua
06-28-04, 18:41
Fellow Mongerers,

I will finally be able to journey to the paradise of KK. But I have a slight problem. I don't know which hotel is the best to stay at.
Would it be better to stay in the Beverly Hill Hotel or the Hyatt for action? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Chieve
06-29-04, 09:12
I will be in Sandakan this Firday, 29 June 2004. Can anyone tell me where to get action? Chinese and locals preferrably and how much should it set me back for an all nighter?

Member #2118
06-29-04, 09:27
Try Shangrila (KK), near Bandaran Berjaya. Room are about RM120.00. Bet you will enjoy the night life there as they have saloons, pub, etc. Been there once and will be going there soon !

Cheers

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after commas and one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

BASIC RULES for COMMAS & PERIODS
1. There is ALWAYS a single period at the end of a sentence.
2. There is ALWAYS a space after a comma or a period.
3. There is NEVER a space before a comma or a period.

Miao28
06-29-04, 10:35
Azuoa,

If you are feeling rich, then you stay at the Hyatt. I usually stay at the Promenade or the Tang Dynasty. However, you can usually get Philippina chicks from the karaokes and the Health Club.

KK is a small and compact town, the streets are formed in the shape of a grid. The seafood is fantastic and fresh. It is a paradise for Philippina lovers.

Mega
06-29-04, 15:31
Azuoa,

Beverly Hotel is a bit out of the way at around 1km from town center. Hyatt Hotel is in town with shopping complex just beside it and a pub at ground 0. Boths got what you're looking for.

Supmam
07-01-04, 10:34
Having stayed at STAR in Tanjung Aru, I'd say don't bother with that unless you have a girlfriend lined up for your stay. Its not worth the hassle of distance.

If I was back in KK, I'd definitely stay at Promenade. I thinkin May when I was there they had 140 RM special rates. Now that is well worth it for a hotel right by the bay/ocean, amazing restaurants and cafes, and a pretty decent nightclub. Its not far walk to BB or a 5 or 6 ringgitt taxi ride. The hotel rooms are good, and lots of hot asian women just hanging around, all the time. Not sure how many are pros, but many chinese and taiwanese women on holidays.

Analyser
07-01-04, 15:39
Azuoa,

If I'm not mistaken, Beverly hotel itself has a Spa. Full service available too. Mostly PRC working there. I didn't manage to visit the mentioned Spa as was busy during my last trip there.

Xerus
07-13-04, 08:32
Will be going to Tawau next weekend and have booked into 1st Hotel as recomended by fellow cheongsters. I have never been to Tawau before and heard that it is quite quiet for extras.

Appreciate some inputs on some good recommendations there. Heard that mostly are Pinays and what's the damage on average?

Mega
07-14-04, 10:21
Xerus,

The hotel you booked have a HC for your extra, just go there and talk to the OKT.

Damages around RM150 to RM200 per session.

Supahornie
07-26-04, 07:25
My dear bro's

Am a new member, just made some frens over in KL pages, but just got back from Kch n KK a 2days back, so here's my little stint in KK 2 nites ago.

Checked in late to Promenade (was full n staff was pretty rude), was a bit lonely so asked for a nice gal from the HC. My last exp with the HC was so so only. 15mins later, a filipino gal rang on my door, face was acceptable, nice solid body, but looks a bit older for my taste. Name was Nursiah (half local, half filipino). Said she was 30.

Proceeded to massage. Was actually tired but her massage got by dick up and from the looks it wasn't gonna go to sleep soon. She playfully fondle my lil bro. Was really reluctant to do her coz not my type so neg for full body massage with BJ RM100.

Stripped in a few seconds, poured oil on herself and started rubbing against me with her tits, sandwiching my hard dick between her tits, I liked that alot! Put the condom on with her mouth and sucked me like a vacuum, damn shiok! Enjoyed it for about 15mins then decided to blow it in her face...

Service is not too bad, but not really up to my expectations in looks dept. Will try to avoid blowing my load or my $ in Promenade nxt time.

Any bro's out there with good recommendations / places to go?

Cromox
07-27-04, 04:21
Yo all,

My first posting.

I stayed in Sabah for 2 and a half years. Been around the cheoing places quite sometimes. Hey no man in this forum can live without sex right!

The cheapest ST is in Sabah is in Tawau. There are a few places u can try. The ones that I can still remember were Hotel Beaugard (in Fajar area) and Penginapan Anggun(downtown Tawau). ST can go as low as RM25. Mostly you get Indon girls 18 to 30's. (A friend of mine even had a 17 yo). You can even try 'sandwich' with 2 girls but expect no action between the two of them (hey, it only cost me RM50, WHY NOT?)

Sandakan, pretty much dead except if you know how to sweet talk to the KTV girls. I had one GFE with one. No money involved except that I bought her a gift for her BDay. Some crap that cost me RM200. But hey, I did her like 20 times already.

KK, you can try Mikado or Virgo in Bandaran Berjaya. The rates was like RM180 ST. Mostly Semenanjung kue tiau. No nasi lemak. A lot of these girls are from Indon or Pinay also. Not much action I can do in KK as I got a live-in GF in KK. Other than that you can try the bars in KK. A lot of FL around especially from HC's. Rates can be from 200 to 300 LT. Mostly Filipino does this. No local FL that I know of. Mostly locals go for those one night stand kind of stuff. That means that you got to blow a wad of cash around and sweet talk alot. I had a share of picking ups but stop after my GF move in.

Pick up areas - KK's in Sutera Harbour (mostly kue tiau's frequent the place), Swinger's Lounge (I believe this place is already closed - this is the one located at Tang Dynasty) or Shanny at Hyatt (If get lucky you may pick up stewardess here).

HC's in KK that I know of is only one (why visit HC if you can get some action for free). It is located on the 9th floor at Centre Square. Mostly filipinos. Had a bad experience with filipinos. Had this so called GF but still had to pay for every sessions (cheap, but hey if she call herself my GF, I should get it for free right?). Try to stay away from filipinos coz it going to cost you an arm and leg just to get her into the mood and yet still have to pay.

Anyways, hope this could be a good points to all visiting Sabah. Happy Cheonging.

ps. If I go there my GF will be there to accompany me, he he

Miao28
07-28-04, 21:24
Cromox,

Pinoy gf do not come cheap. The gfe experience is fantastic but you are expected to pay for all and sundry. Pinoys are very generous when it comes to spending money that is not their own.
You cannot beat a Pinoy for the gfe but the price to pay is heavy.

These Pinoys come from all parts of the Philippines. Some of them are from the cities and others are from the provinces. But at crunch time, all are experts in making you part with your cold hard cash in ways that you would not imagine and do it so well that you feel that it is money well spent.

Of course, you can find some who are not out for your money but these are few and far in between.

Diver69
07-29-04, 00:58
Cromox,

Can you elaborate on your Tawau info? Beaugar and Anggun? How I can find them and if the actions are available in HC or on the street?
I'll be in Tawau for a couple of days next week and would love to try something there - especially if it's gonna be RM25 per shot.

The Driver
07-29-04, 02:02
Yeah yeah, agree with Cromox on philipinos. Had one bad experience, fucking snobish. This was at Beverly Hotel HC. I dumped her before she dumped me. At least that gives me some form of satisfaction though still had to pay RM50 at the counter, minimum charge i guess. WIR - never! Tawau, been there once, i think its a pearl of sabah (for cheap but young pussy I mean) yet to be discovered!

Driver

Longman
07-29-04, 07:13
Thks for those earlier feedback from members. I had great time in Tawau although only 3 nights in Tawau. I managed to visit Emas and 1st hotel. I prefer Emas Hotel becuase I stayed there for 3 nights and they are more clean and service is good.

I will visit again Tawau in another 2 months, sure I will make a visit to Emas Hotel again.

Wonder is there any barber shop or beauty shop also provide extra service in Tawau ? hope i can gather some info before I go there again.

Mega
07-29-04, 07:26
Diver69,

From the late 60s till two three years back, there are this type of hotels with gals in almost every rooms with ST at RM25 to RM30 in every major town over Sabah. (KK, Sandakan, Lahad Datu, Tawau, etc...) But that was clear out when the government went rounding up illegal immigrant a year back.

Now the big wind is very strong in these area but still you may have better luck.

Cromox
08-02-04, 02:25
I agree with Mega. I was there in 2000 to 2003. At that point of time it was still flourishing. Now I am not quite sure.

Diver69,

Hotel Beaugard is in Fajar area. If you can locate BCBB in Tawau, it's across the road, u can see a small staircase (on the side) in between the two rows of shoplots. There is a guy selling some sex medication at the foot of the staircase. I am not sure if the place is still open now.

Penginapan Anggun, is harder to find. you had to go thru back alley at downtown area. A piece of advice, if there is cloth/canvass hanging in between the floors, chances are 'rumah ayam'.

The scene in Tawau had dwindled down in the past 2 years as exposure on these places had been made public. Even our own Mr Karam Singh Walia had done the exposure and words that he may never see Tawau again as he got a price on his head if he ever set foot in Tawau. Maybe you can try the HC in Emas Hotel or Marco Polo (selection is limited and steep pricing). The one I had in Marco Polo, the girl is MILF and looks 5/10. I was a bit horny at the time and Karam Singh had visited a few weeks before.

Diver69
08-03-04, 04:00
Cromox,

I have very limited knowledge of Tawau. What is the BCBB you referred to?
I'm not Malaysian, but visit Malaysia from time to time to enjoy everything the country has to offer. And I do mean Everything.

Cromox
08-04-04, 09:29
Diver69,

BCBB - Bumiputra Commerce Bank Berhad - It's a bank with maroon and yellow stripe. Can't miss it if you're in Fajar area.

Albatross
08-28-04, 21:48
Staying in KK for first time next month at Hyatt. Can anyone give me idea where to go for the girls.

Thanks

Supmam
08-31-04, 09:32
Albatross,

Its only a few pages that you need to read - 68 reports. Read them, put the ones you want into word and then print them out. Get to Hyatt and ask for directions. Its that simple.

The other way to respond is RTFF. Its just not that hard.

Tyelim76
09-01-04, 05:36
Albatross,

Dude, just take a cab to Bandaran Berjaya, look out for the saloons on the second floors like Hawaii or Rikado if im not mistaken. I hope theyre still there as I myself will be going to KK soon. Enjoy!

Dont pay more than RM350 for a 12am - 6am session ok. If the price has changed or these places has moved, please please reply ya.

Cheers,

TL

Rick
09-02-04, 12:09
I was in KK two weeks ago. Here is the reports.

You need to more around and talk to the locals to get what you are looking for. My discovery;

At Kampung Air, look for Maybank. Just behind it you will see some old FL hanging around there, ask them. They will point you to the right direction which is few shops away - upstairs. Or just hang around at the open area there after 10pm and ask those fruit seller boys, they will give you some tips. You can find Indon chicks in this area at a very low price. Most of them are young.

You also can get Filipino LT for RM300. Your need to call the OKT.
Thanks to Mega on these contact. PM me for the OKT contact, reliable person. Got one Filipino by the name Pia. Took her for dinner at water front and drinks at Promenade hotel bistro(I think). I would say place is really happening with the local chicks.

F/R on Pia:
Height/weight : 5'3' 47kg.
GFE : 9 (stick to me like glue)
BBBJ : 9 (improve as the session goes on, you treat them well they will reward you)
FJ : 7.5 (long foreplay and deep kissing, she know how to make you feel good)
Look : 7
Body : 7.5.
Tits : 5
Pussy : 7
Overall : I was happy.

Another place to check out is Shangri la karaoke behind Promanade Hotel at Api-Api Centre. There are few cute girls here.
Talk to the captain if he can work something for you. I manage to get one filipino FL contact no. She came down and we had drinks but since it was too late and I was drunk, told her next time.

Lone611
09-16-04, 03:47
Hello all,

I'm going to KK this weekend, where can I go around at night to look for good actions from the local gals?

Davinci
10-02-04, 18:55
Guys,

Need some help.

Am looking for a Karaoke place like the ones in KL where the GRO are naughty and will also err...entertain you in many ways(for a fee of course). Please suggest some places in KK with approximate prices please.

Have tried a few places but just got burned.

Thanks

Red Rude
10-04-04, 11:25
Davinci,

You can try going to Strawberry or Hollywood. They serve a good line-up.

Davinci
10-05-04, 16:42
Hoolywood is a bit expensive, I thought.

Went to strawberry a long time ago, must try again.

Any other suggestions??

Thanks

Member #2799
10-19-04, 11:28
Infront of Golden Screen Cinema, or next to Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Many PRCs there, damage RM 188 / hr for PRC and RM 168 / hr for philipino. The quality of girls is good. No fied report, never tried, just went there to have a look. You have to ask the mummy inside the saloon for girls otherwise she will think you are going to have hair cut. She will take you to upstair for the girls. Who wants the contact no. pls. PM me. I have the name card. Business open from 12.00 pm to 12.30 am.

For Papaya Farm, can go to Beverly. Lots of karaokes there and have variety of girls to be chosen from local bumi, Chinese to Philipino. I enjoyed very much there. The most prettiest girls are at Volcano karaoke. Take note.

Julroy
11-05-04, 19:37
Hi, fellow mongers;

I have been reading the forum for a year now without being able to contribute due to member upgrading taking too long.

I stay in kKinabalu and know few places for you fellow pussy huunters, hope we can share more information in here.

Member #2799,

The other place to go is Rikado. They open for business as hair saloon just as any other, the best time to visit is after 4.00pm. Prior to that they only offer massage at RM50, you choose your girl (not many before 4.00) then negotiate with her for other services like BJ of full service. Sex would be RM150 on top of the massage charges.

Recently I visited once at 3.00pm and ended up paying rm200 for both massage & full service. Got a pretty/small size indonesian girl and the session was not bad, she was nice and gf like.

Another day, visited again during night to check out the 'Package'. Cost me RM150 per hour. Captain took me to a room and choose a pretty one with ample boobs. There are few rooms full of Filipinos, K.Kinabalu is full of them nowdays i think. The girl took me upstairs, into a room not so comfortable to my liking. Once the door closed, i reach for her and give her a long hug + kissing, she allowed french kissing. Then i undressed her after she helped me took of my clothes. After shower we had a quite long foreplay...at first she gave BJ then I asked if we could do 69 to which she agree.

When i licked her i could see she truely enjoy it which made even horny; sucked her real hard while fingering her. After that we finished of the business and quite happy with the GFE treatment.

Will recomend but for next time i think i will tryout others.

Davinci
11-26-04, 16:32
Julroy,

You should not be paying RM150 for service after the massage, only RM100. In other words, Massage+full service = RM160, Package = RM150.

The captain in Rikado has changed. He is now in Promonade.

Davinci
11-26-04, 16:40
Anyone knows of any good places to eat?? My suggestions:

Ba Ku Teh -- The corner shop near Klinik Malaysia, along the highway to Inanam.

Lamb -- 1. The stall at Airways, in Near Rumah murah Kepayan, oppo. the church
2. the best is in SGCC on sat.

More to come. Please contribute

LikeIt
11-26-04, 17:10
Davincci,

Any idea how and what type of girls there are in Promenade? And whether they do overnight. I hear that they only do hourly rates... but not sure sure about overnight.

Julroy
11-27-04, 19:50
Davinci,

You r right about full package, shud not pay more than rm150. Problem is that they dont have package before 4.00, anyway, there'd be less people visiting that early. Not been there for couple of months now.

Checked out rainbow to see what Member #2799 mentioned earlier. Went there at about 3.00pm not many people, i like to cheong girls who just start work for the day. There were about 6 to 7 Filipinas and China dolls sitting in two rooms. Mummy told the China girls dont speak other language than mandarin.....ayaa what an inconvenience. Choosed Cath or (maybe Kate, not sure) a Filipino, fair skinned and look beauiful.

Attitude quite accomodating and friendly, she does BJ without cap but declined when i ask if we could do 69. I was full of stamina and doesnt seem to cum any soon that afternoon. Tried many position and could see her panting out of tiredness; i let her ride me for a long time before i took turn.

Finding ourself sweating out of nonstop action, she asked if she could masturbate my bro...I said go ahead, even that i didnt cum.

Finally after moment of resting i asked her to do one final round (start over again) of sucking before i finaly rode her real hard. In that process i whispered to her to suck my nipple hard; my other favourate of foreplay. When i finally cummed, it was like a wild feeling, held & hugged her tight just as she did me,..and aaargh! What a one hell of a feeling. She said afterward "This must be twin", while holding the condom containing my cum. "It must have been" i replied.
Overall, i like her GFE treatment.

Do i recommend her? Yes but will try others first...there are many other beauties in there, you'll be spoilt for choise.
Will try PRC next time.

Davinci
11-27-04, 21:02
The girls at Promonade are the girls who used to be at Rikado, California and R&B.

The ST rates are Rm 200 per hour and Rm300 for overnight from 11.00pm.

The girls I think are overall hot but service...depends.

Davinci
11-28-04, 18:46
Davinci,

You r right about full package, shud not pay more than rm150. Problem is that they dont have package before 4.00, anyway, there'd be less people visiting that early. Not been there for couple of months now.

Checked out rainbow to see what Member #2799 mentioned earlier. Went there at about 3.00pm not many people, i like to cheong girls who just start work for the day. There were about 6 to 7 Filipinas and China dolls sitting in two rooms. Mummy told the China girls dont speak other language than mandarin.....ayaa what an inconvenience. Choosed Cath or (maybe Kate, not sure) a Filipino, fair skinned and look beauiful.

Attitude quite accomodating and friendly, she does BJ without cap but declined when i ask if we could do 69. I was full of stamina and doesnt seem to cum any soon that afternoon. Tried many position and could see her panting out of tiredness; i let her ride me for a long time before i took turn.

Finding ourself sweating out of nonstop action, she asked if she could masturbate my bro...I said go ahead, even that i didnt cum.

Finally after moment of resting i asked her to do one final round (start over again) of sucking before i finaly rode her real hard. In that process i whispered to her to suck my nipple hard; my other favourate of foreplay. When i finally cummed, it was like a wild feeling, held & hugged her tight just as she did me,..and aaargh! What a one hell of a feeling. She said afterward "This must be twin", while holding the condom containing my cum. "It must have been" i replied.
Overall, i like her GFE treatment.

Do i recommend her? Yes but will try others first...there are many other beauties in there, you'll be spoilt for choise.
Will try PRC next time.

Hmmm.. what I actually meant was that when you take the massage girl, you should not pay more than RM100.00 for sex

CheapoDude
12-03-04, 02:04
Which premises is this in Bandaran Berjaya?

http://www.dailyexpress.com.my/news.cfm?NewsID=31127

CheapoDude
12-06-04, 10:53
Anyone knows of any good places to eat?? My suggestions:

Lamb -- 1. The stall at Airways, in Near Rumah murah Kepayan, oppo. the church
2. the best is in SGCC on sat.
More to come. Please contribute

Dude where is SGCC? Anyway, this is my opinion.

1. Open Air Beverly Hills. Too many food but the best part is the big screen. Good for watching football (besides sometimes chick from Beverly Hills karaoke goes here for dinner :))
2. Lintas... heard they serve a good bargain on western food..something like for RM10 u get 2 piece of chicken chop.... Besides, heard some restaurant here have waitress wearing really short miniskirt. Feasting the your stomach and also your eyes.. yet to check it out :)

Davinci
12-06-04, 17:16
Which premises is this in Bandaran Berjaya?

http://www.dailyexpress.com.my/news.cfm?NewsID=31127

Rainbow Hair salon. Nice chick in front, don't you think!

Davinci
12-08-04, 19:01
Dude where is SGCC? Anyway, this is my opinion.

1. Open Air Beverly Hills. Too many food but the best part is the big screen. Good for watching football (besides sometimes chick from Beverly Hills karaoke goes here for dinner :))
2. Lintas... heard they serve a good bargain on western food..something like for RM10 u get 2 piece of chicken chop.... Besides, heard some restaurant here have waitress wearing really short miniskirt. Feasting the your stomach and also your eyes.. yet to check it out :)

SGCC is Sabah Golf and Country Club.

Lintas, hmmm, the tomyam is nice in the hilltop rest. May-May sandwiches are not too bad but expensive! The choc. cake and ice cream in Brass Monkey is excellent.

CheapoDude
12-10-04, 08:22
Rainbow Hair salon. Nice chick in front, don't you think!Yeah nice, but because of this raid all the saloon will not offer any more massage. Now they just say that "Kami sini gunting rambut saja". Oh well. It seem all the cheap brothels that used to populate Kampung Air area are also just hotel and nothing else. I'll just have to rely on the 5 fingers for now.

Davinci
12-11-04, 16:18
All is still possible. You just have to get a room else where for a couple of hours and can carry on just as before.

Davinci
12-16-04, 17:46
Hey!

Why this thread so quiet one??

CheapoDude
12-17-04, 03:03
Hey!

Why this thread so quiet one??Hm, must be with the new season coming. :) Anyway, feeling pretty bored yesterday so around 9+pm when to a karaoke joint at Bandaran. I think the joint call California and wow... the girls here are like desperately looking for customers. It seem another karaoke joint just open just a few block from California.. I think the name is Black & White Karaoke. Anyway, wanted to test it out but was pulled by 2 sexy ladies to California. Oh.. what the heck. So there I was, apparently being molested by 2 gal. Sorry to say I'm bad with names but what I know the short lady is pretty wild! After enjoying so much the bill came.. hm.. RM130 overall (1 jug beer, 4 drinks for the ladies). Not bad. Since I was in a rush so went of early cos suppose to meet a friend for supper. Might come back but maybe to check out the new karaoke club. Any news about it?

Cheapo out.

Billy_KK
12-24-04, 07:57
I have resisted posting in these forums since my cover was blown, However screw that, I will begin contributing to these forums once again. For those "guests" who know me personally and giggled at my previous posts...enjoy.

However, is there any place new in town for services? Other than Bandaran, Beverly Hotel, Promenade, Kg. Air and the raised walkway in Segama?

I havent been doing this for a while so I am a bit out of touch.

Julroy
12-28-04, 04:28
Billy_KK,

As mention in some prev posts, some places in Bandaran are no more offering services for few weeks now due to the raids. These places are actually the cheaper options compared to promenade and beverly. At promenade, beverly, you have to pay massage fees of RM92 on top of the normal cost for sex of RM150 (negotiated / paid directly with the girls). I personally prefer Bandarans where i could go straight to business for between RM168 - RM188, but sadly, this is not the case anymore.

Perhaps the MIB got some info from our 'naked' forum and stormed their way into these heavens. Think we should discuss delicate infos thru PM.

Never tried Kg. Air yet; I suppose this would be much cheaper at the expense of cleanlines or girls quality. I may be wrong....what do other frequenters have to say? I havent been to kg air just yet.

You mentioned raised walkways at segama; are you referring to some of the hair saloons on the 1st floor there? Would like to try one day.

Okay fellow, keep updating.

Smileytoon
12-31-04, 08:04
Before I proceed with my FR, would like to thank our friend "RICK" for his OKT contact. Rick, thanks. It was wonderful and a very enjoyable experience.

After almost 2 years I have not gone to KK, last 27th. Dec, manage to stay for 3 days. Contacted my old friend and we had a blast at some of our old joints.

Most of the hotels were fully book and I was checked into Tang Dynasty. Arrived KK at around noon and proceed to my office. Old kawan was still around and after work and dinner, we "ronda" around KK town.

This hotel have a small display card on the table, promoting Beverly Heath Center that we heard so much in this forum. You can just call and the girl will be deliver to your room and Beverly is just across the street. During my stay, did not have the time to book one because of the two busy night I have.

After our "ronda" thanks to Rick, I call the number he gave me. Made my appointment with the OKT at 1130 pm.

Sure on the dot, she was solid looking. I was pissing myself off cos I did not bring my camera along. Her name was Jessinta something like that.

She have just arrived from the Philippine and have being in KK for only 2 months. She stripped and I just watch. Wow, her body was just damn solid. Grab her by her jean and started to molest her all over.

She was a bit frighten by my approach and I found out later that she just started working about 2-3 months ago. Well, I slow down my approach and we start talking for a few minutes.

After our short chat, I started to pull down her jean and than her black fish net panty. Her bush was smooth and her virgina looks so small. While my hand was playing with her breast, my the other hand was fingering her.

She started to moan and than I stopped and suggested that we shower. In the shower, I soaped her all over and told her to rub my little brother. Then I told her, I liked her to give me a BJ. I slowly lead her head and mouth toward my penis.

Some slow movement was apply and than I started to deep throat her, she almost choke. Anyway, I explained to her sometime we forget where we put our penis in. After cleaning and drying ourselves, we proceed to the bed. That is where the experience of learning of making love all over again.

We cuddle, we stroke, her nipple was nice to suck on and she let me finger her till she was wet. I molested her all over and she was so eager to learn. When I tell her certain men like to do this or that, she insisted that I show her. Then come the fun part, she wanted to ride me with spur of the moment but told her to think about safety first.

I let her put the condom for me and remind me of my ex when we were making out on our first time. After riding me for awhile, I told her about some position that I wanted to do. She was game and we tried them and some of the position was quite fun and funny to watch and enjoy.

Anyway, to cut the story short, it was a very wonderful night and that night will not be easily forgotten. The damage was 300 and a further 50 was given to her cos I really really enjoy her company during the whole night.

The next night, my friend and I drop in a place suggested by Rick, it was ShangHai karoake. Not much happening, maybe because we were early. Survey some of the places mention by our members in the forum. Rikado and so on.

Then my friend suggested a place called California, quite near to Rikado. We have two wild girls with us. We finger, we suck, they suck and we can even bring them back to the hotel if we want to. Highly recommended but be warn, the girls expect you to buy the drinks at 16 a glass and said it is stout. Actually it's coke.

Anyway, you guys know that already right. Basically, all the girls do that. Above California, there is a health center. Went up there to explore and found out the place is a paradise for guys like us.

Saw some local beauties and I almost book one of the girl home. The place even accept all major credit cards for overnight booking !!!!!

Continue at California until 2 am. While I was waiting for my friend to bring his car, one of the girl approach me for a lift to a disco named R&B. When I told my friend about it, we suggested that she bring along a friend.

She said that she have a friend there, so off we go. The disco was packed and the drinks is not cheap either. Spend an hour there while my friend starts to talk in the local dialect with her.

I found out later she is a Kadazan and my friend was a bit nasty that night. He manage to arrange for her and her friend to accompany me for the night at 400. Well the offer was tempting but I decline cos I was almost drunk and I cannot manage two of them.

We agreed to drop them off at their house after my friend drop me off at the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel, my friend suggested that one of them bring me into the room. Guess what, she did leave until the next day. And I paid her 200. I did her before I left for the airport and also she was riding me while was already on high from all the beers.

Finally, as promised, RICK my FR. After two years away from East Malaysia, I can honestly admit, east malaysia is still the best place to rock your cock.

Davinci
12-31-04, 15:00
HappY New Year guys and keep the reports coming.

Davinci
01-02-05, 16:21
Hi smileytoon,

Glad you had a great time. Was wondering if you could pass me the OKT or the girls contact, if you don't mind.

Thanks.

Davinci
01-02-05, 16:27
Hi,

Sorry but just had to add that Tawau is still a rocking place. More and more places seem to be popping up like mushrooms.

Hint: try the new hotel

Smileytoon
01-04-05, 01:49
Davinci,

As I mentioned in my FR, RICK provided me the OKT number. So, to RICK out there if you are reading this, any problem if I give our brother here the contact?

By the way guys, the girl that I mentioned whom spend the night before I fly off to KL, guess what, she called me while I was having dinner with the misses.

Anyway, have a short chat with her and she is still interested in me. Boy, must have made a good impression to her. Must take a flight back to KK pretty soon.

Hi smileytoon,

Glad you had a great time. Was wondering if you could pass me the OKT or the girls contact, if you don't mind.

Thanks.

Davinci
01-04-05, 21:23
Ha! Just looked thru the old posts and realized that I know who the OKT is. No worries.

Jacinta huh... sound interesting. Must try!

Thanks

Member #1059
02-19-05, 11:02
Well, not only you can find gals at New Tawau hotels, you are able to pick up some at right streets.

Tonsil Basher
02-21-05, 10:13
Anyone knows any FL who accepts a dick up the ass?

Julroy
03-01-05, 17:24
Finally Jackson make good of his site. thumbs up!

While Jackson was out, I made few good rounds of bonking around kk but unable to post here. Curious of what Billy mention bout raised walkways in Segama, I went there to check out Angel saloon. On my way up was confronted by few funny looking guys; I knew they were up to some fishy business. ONe of them asked "Boss mau kah?", I said No although I did not know what was that question for. Pusher of what sort?

I proceed straight to Angel. Although it was my first visit I just uttered the most familiar pick-up line when asked what I wanted. I was offered massage; choosed a malay chick over a peninsular msian chinese who appeared younger and prettier but already booked. There were also some with big boobs for those boob hunter. Led to upper level by the lady into a relatively small cubicle. She dimmed the red-frosted lamp and undressed me, offered to bathe me then proceed to massage. Massage was not bad, during which we negotiated fee for sex. She agreed to Rm150 (remember beverly & promenade) plus covered BJ. The place was so un romantic and we did only few fucking positions before I decided I should shoot my loads. She seemed exhausted riding on me so I offered to do her doggie and finally missionry.
She was very friendly and concerned about safe sex which gave me a bit of peace of mind; she even offered some safe sex advice.

Found out from her that those guys outside at the raised walkways were kinda middlemen offering prosti for Rm30 to 50,..aah I'm not into this one unless some of you guys convince me into it.

Overall service was okay only that the small cubicle with bath tub in it made it really a turn off for me. If I were to go back there next time it would be to tyr out the cute peninsula msia chinese.

Guys check this out and tell me whats your verdict.

Julroy
03-02-05, 17:52
My latest visit to beverly HC was sometime early February, cant recall exactly when, this is all becoz of the server's malfunctioned.
It was late afternoon on Sunday, I called the captain asked if there're girl available, he said just come over. I arrived about 15 mins later only to find rooms were full, wow must've been good business. I was made to wait for bout 15 minutes before he called me to a room. He introduced me to Pinky, "Here you are, try her this is orang putih". Well must admit Pinky is so pretty with latin-like nose and fair skin too, but lacks the height. She is a Visaya (Phils)...she reminded me of the currently playing on TV3 Indonesian drama called Lestary. This Pinky looks very much like the beautiful heroin named Nila.

Well she did poorly in massage department, the only plus point is when she ask you to lay on your back and she start massaging gently your dick and balls without being asked to. This eventually would lead to negotation for sex.

Agreed to fee of RM150 and she undressed herself while i fondled and harrased her throughout. You have to do this,...you see she is, to me, the prettiest of all the girls I've fucked there.

After shower, I offered to 'service' her first. Licking from up there at her neck, I worked my way very slowly to her pussy. She seemed so aroused as I sucked and licked her pussy; initially my tongue was accompanied by one fingger, then when she got so aroused and high, I made it two fingers then three. I did that for quite sometime until she came a couple of times and moan reluctantly (I sensed it was not a fake - unless she was a very good faker).
The rest was usual covered BJ and fucking in few positions. What I liked most was when she rode me and the doggie,..aaah my favourite.

Think I will go for her another time later. The only setback is that she is not as friendly as the others. She mentioned she would like to go back to the Phils in six months time after earning enough money.

Davinci, I think you should try her,..then tell us your story.

Davinci
03-03-05, 11:25
Julroy,

Thanks for the suggestion but am not really into the WL but prefer the ML, since I can get a good massage in all the ways...having said that, I will try her tho!!!

Thanks

Julroy
03-05-05, 13:08
Davinci,

What are WL and ML aah? And PRC? All this while I just wild-guess when reading reports as I dont know whay they stand for. Whoops! what an outdated guy i am.

Heard theres action going on at berjaya palace. Anybody can confirm this please? Also, a unisex saloon in papar, a pal told me offering massage and could be more. Need to check it out sometime; will inform you guys.

Davinci
03-06-05, 17:32
WL - Working lady

ML - Massage lady

Look up and you will see the abbreviations title which has the explanation.

I heard about Papar some time ago but never followed up.

Tell me more!!

CheapoDude
03-09-05, 08:39
Feeling kinda bored so after hearing so much about this massage thing I finally went to a massage center at Beverly Hills. Went to a shop called Senorita Theraphy Massage. Got a few phino there so just ask for a massage and a ping-pong. These are the prices

Massage : RM60
Ping-pong : RM40 (after bargain)

Sorry for the short FR. Getting a flu.. damn

Davinci
03-11-05, 22:05
Dude,

Glad you had a good time but be careful of that place. Heard about quite a few raids there.
Apparently, there is a new place around there, somewhere near sugarbun.

Any ideas?

Snintan
03-28-05, 15:59
I was in KK a while ago (December), just upgraded so wil share my experiences. I thought KK was great, although I understand there have been some raids since.

The California Bar was quite an eye opener on the first night. Walk in and the first thing that greets the eyes is a tight ass in white leather mini up in the air, with the head of its owner down in some dude's lap! Sat down and within two minutes my own pants were round my ankles with an ugly girl massaging my cock to attention. All a bit too fast for my liking perhaps, but stimulating nonetheless. Girls too ugly to consider to take back to hotel.

Other massage / haircut places out of business or not accepting business, but went to couple of recommended KTV joints, though forgot name, sorry. Manager at first one shocked to see 8 foreigners descend, and us not pleased that no girls. Don't worry he said and started working the phone. Within half an hour we must have had 15-20 Philippino girls arrive. I eventually took one (Ling) back to hotel for 300R for the night. Like most girls from that delightful country she did not suck cock, butotherwise admirable and full GFE. I also enjoyed her the next couple of nights, but then she started pestering me on the mobile, so I cut her off.

Great fun also in the bars along the waterfront and in Shannies, though no action when I was there to speak of. Recommended.

Broadway 2
03-30-05, 08:21
Hi,

I will be coming down to KK on mid of April. Will be my first time here. Any good place to recommend? Like good place to stay, good hunting place and the price range for action.

Thanks,

Aprreciate it.

Davinci
03-31-05, 11:06
Hi,

I will be coming down to KK on mid of April. Will be my first time here. Any good place to recommend? Like good place to stay, good hunting place and the price range for action.

Thanks,

Aprreciate it.

Try Beverly hotel or Promanade Hotel -- in room service!

Jay17
04-01-05, 08:12
There's this girl. I think she's kind of a call girl. A filipino girl..good looking. GFE Experience. Nice to talk to. When I went there last month she was stayin in Beverly Hotel with her frend. Apparently the room was paid for by a guy who actually keeping them.

PM me if you need further info.

Malboy
04-13-05, 16:15
Try Beverly hotel or Promanade Hotel -- in room service!Hi Bros,

If you are staying at Promanade Hotel and want to call for room service, don't try the Indonesian gal. I was there April 9 and call for a room service. I asked for massage but the OKT asked if I want a package for RM216. So I said ok and want a try.

About 10 minutes, the phone ring and ask me to open the door. A guy escort her to my room and ask for the fees. I paid and he left, leaving the gal behind.

So, she came into the room and sit on the chair until you ask her to undress. Still with the panty on and have to ask her to take it off. So I lay down and
she don't even know how to massage. Wasn't good with BJ. Wouldn't allow to fingering. Only thing she allow is the doggie where you can see her enjoying it.

I will cut her off. Try others. I think Filipino is better. If massage only is RM96.

Happy banking.

Billy_KK
05-15-05, 18:23
As I had recently spent some time in Cebu, Philippines, the following may be of interest to Malaysians going there.

The best quality of working girl you're likely to find is in the bars and the bikini clubs. Girl would normally cost Peso 1300.00 (one thousand three hundred) with an additional barfine of about Peso 2700.00. Drinks in these places are not that excessive (beer is cheap after all). Having the 'lady' sit with you would cost in the area of Peso 150.00 per hour (they keep track by giving her P 150.00 drinks every hour, usually a tiny glass of juice).

For essentially Peso 4000.00, its ST with a girl of your choice, they can be quite/very attractive.

For those on the budget, ask the taxi driver or take a walk down Junquera street (if you dare to walk). Essentially its Peso 1500.00 whole night, Peso 500.00 one shot ST, not inclusive of tips to the pimp and/or taxi driver.

I enjoyed the company of a young lady, 21 years old named Kim. The following is the FR:

Face : 5-6/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs : Judge for yourself, pic is enclosed.
FJ: average
GFE : fair to good.
BJ : lousy

Damage: Peso 1500.00 (i had her the whole night)

Notes: The first time wasnt that great but she was very receptive in the morning and that was fun. Cuddled the entire night. The pic is of her as she is getting ready to leave.

Canon Boy
05-26-05, 01:54
Hi,

I am visiting Sandakan tomorrow, and I haven't got a clue what to do there. This will be my first time visiting. Can anyone of you bros out there recommend a good place to cheong in Sandakan? I will really appreciate it. If I find a good one there, I will definitely post my FR here. Thank you.

Mega
05-28-05, 06:04
Canon,

Just ask the room service(boy) to help you out if you are staying in a hotel.

Canon Boy
05-29-05, 09:17
Thank you Mega for your help.

Anyway, as promised, I am writing my FR.

I arrive at Sandakan and checked into Hotel Sandakan on the 26th May. No action on that day.

The next day, I called the hotel reception to request for a massage lady. They told me only strictly for massage. A few minutes later, the massage lady showed at the door -- a MILF Fillipino. She looks like a typical MILF and has a small tummy. But, her breast are huge. So, i thought maybe just a massage is okay. Things started to change later.

At first, she started with a upper body massage and as she moved downwards, she kept "accidentally" touching my balls. Wow, with the baby oil and the way she moved, I was beginning to turn into a tiger. By the time she asked me to turn around to the front, my dick was pointing straight into the air. She looked at it and giggled. Then, I asked her if i can massage her too. She said ok. Then without asking, she started stroking my dick.

I couldn't stand it anymore, so I asked her to take off her clothes. Surprisingly, she obliged. She even went and turn her handphone off. After her clothes were off, I had a nice full view of her tits. They were great looking. Soft and tender with big nipples. She sat beside me and let me suck her tits like a baby, while she stroke my dick.

This went on for a while until i put my finger at her pussy. She was really wet. So, i put one finger into her pussy and moved in and out. She liked it and started moaning. Wow, never seen a MILF moan like this before. I was beginning to get real horny. So, I asked her to suck my cock. She took it into her mouth obediently and raw. Now, I inserted two fingers into her **** and one at the entrance of her anal hole. She did not bulge and let me do as I wish. I pumped her with my fingers for a while. Her anal was pretty relax. I think she probably did anal before and seems to enjoy it. In fact, the rougher I got, she hornier she became. She then lie down with my fingers in her ass and pussy, and asked me to suck her nipples harder. She then started masturbating. It was nice to see her trying really hard to cum. She rub her clit hard and moaned like a *****. It was quite a scene. I couldn't take it, and started sucking her nipples real hard and pumped her hard with my fingers. I had wanted to fuck her, but got no condoms. In less than 5 minutes, she came! Her pussy were pulsating real hard and she let out a scream. Wow, that was really nice. Her juice just kept flow. I turn around into a 69 position and she sucked me raw again. All these excitment was really working my dick up. It did not take long before i release my full load into her mouth. This time, I am really surprised. She did not resist or spit them out, but she swallow my whole load.

We cleaned up and then she left.

Name: ??? Forgot as I did not pay attention to it
Face: 6/10
body: 6/10
tits: 8/10
fJ: Nil no condoms
BBBJ: 9/10
CIM: 10/10

Canon Boy
05-29-05, 09:27
Hi,

My second FR report: A disappointing experience at the KTV.

Later the same night, I went to this Karaoke joint in Sandakan at mile 3, just a few shop downstairs away from the Relax spa. I think that was a crappy joint with lousy selection of girls. It was late and we did not have much choice, so we stayed. We had a bottle of whisky and stayed there for 2 hours.

The charges, excluding tips for four girls came up to RM 1600.00. It was a fucking scam. Also, to spend the night with you, the girl wanted RM 1,000.00. Those girls do not even look good enough to work in the spa. I asked as I was horny and looking for a fuck. At RM 1,000.00 I could get 5 girls in my room!

Visit there at your own peril!

Nokia61
06-08-05, 03:13
How much did you pay in the end?

Love Asean
06-22-05, 18:03
To share my first KK adventure:-

Lastweek, I went to KK for a business trip, stayed in Beverly Hotel and it was quite clean and nice for a 3 star hotel.

Anyway, I was bored after the meeting, decided to go down the Health Spa and have a look. As soon as I was there, a lady and a man asked me if I wanted any massage and showed me the price, I remembered 1 hour massage with Big room is RM98 and small is RM78. After I went to the room, this man asked me what girl I wanted, and I choosed a phillipino.

To cut the story short, I ordered a special from her and it cost extra RM150, but her service is quite good, CBJ, catbath, and so many different positons until I was so damned tired and come. Later I found out from my KK friend that I can book the girl for overnight at RM300 to RM400 (depend on the girl)

Well, total damage RM 248, not a bad experience.

Loveasean

Blue Jeans
07-04-05, 18:42
Was there during last week as my 1st trip there.

Call-out the hotel room service to ask for a package of RM 216 (1hour). Malboy was right, the girl dont know how to massage. Just ask for sex only its about RM 198

I got a indonesia gal, which she told me use to work in karaoke joint called lintas (not sure whether correct spelling).

Quite good service overall but the only turn off was the body got scared.
Good BBBJ as i ask her to knee down when we were at bathtab.

May suggest to others in future, you may go & have a look at the leisure center & hand pick while just trying your luck in waiting game at your own room.

Was sad that they dont know have local Kandanzan gal... As i was observ overall they were sweet & big eyes.

Went for a walk at the back of the hotel - Api Api area. saw a Shanghai KTV... Anybody tried before?

Supermonger2
07-30-05, 15:23
Lots of pretty girls in the daylight downtown but certainly not working in the salons. Hit every joint in town but found only mediocre talent, mostly fat girls. All places that say Foot Reflexology were straight and did not bother. Beverly Hotel had the best selection but expensive. Seventy-five for massage and hundred plus for extras.

Took a decent looking whining ***** from Angel Massage who kept insisting all the way up the stairs that it was massage only. She gave a lousy five minute massage, flipped me over and started a half-hearted HJ. Complained that she hated oral but if I was quick and paid her two hundred ringgit she'd provide FS. Negotiated one hundred for FS that turned out to be a quick shaft lick and repeated demands to hurry up.

Heading for Tawau and will report from there.

Member 30
07-31-05, 07:37
Yes, KK seems like nothing much happening. Was strolling the street last nite from Panampang (or something like) to town centre and got zero return. Fortunately, got a call from mate and headed towards to Golden Palace KTV at Bundaran. Got some pretty nice PRC around & price is RM40/hr for accompanying and RM200 per shot. Got this gal named Fay Fay No.75 (literally means fly fly) to sit along but didn't go for the shot. I think they have limited rooms as it was fully booked.

Anyway, fellow members may try these No.5, 20,75,72 & 18. My personal favourite though is No.5.

Will heading to Tawau in the next few days also. Will post there after.

Supermonger2
07-31-05, 14:03
I'll be in Tawau Monday or Tuesday. Give a shout if you want to shop. Got some funny stories from mongering the world the last two years.

Now in Sandakan. Got a decent massage at a Foot Reflex joint in the new shopping complex just before entering the town. Fifty for massage and ten for HJ for a cute local with a bigtime padded bra.

Supermonger2
08-02-05, 07:49
Now in Tawau but can't find much action. Staying at First Hotel and tried the health center. 69 ringitt for massage and the cute Pino with big tits wanted 50 for HJ, 100 BBBJ and 150 for FS. Negotiated 30 for HJ. Nicole gave a killer massage and decent HJ.

A stone fox Indo chick that did not do massage offered FS for 200. Declined as it was not in the budget. Half the town blacked out last night so except for a few chubby skanks, the streets were dark and empty. So where is all the cheap tang? Come on speak up and I'll post details.

Klaas73
08-03-05, 03:37
To all bro,

I will be attending a course at Sepangar Bay next 2 weeks. Wanna ask bros or any Sabahan,where is this place are. Is it near to KK or somewhere else.I'm from Johor and a little bit blur about this place. Appreciate also if somebody can inform me what is the nearest hotel with lotsa activity. My home minister will not going with me & i'm alone.

Okaya
08-03-05, 05:27
Sepangar Bay

Okaya
08-03-05, 12:31
Sepangar Bay is the site of the future M`sia nava base about 30 minutes drive from KK city. Unless you have inside `lobang`, you will have to come down to the city to `cheong`. Beverley Hotel HC normally has a selection of young pino. Promenade Hotel HC has a massage lady by the name of Mimi about 35`ish providing quite good service.

Hope you have a fruitful stay in the land below the wind.

Supermonger2
08-04-05, 05:09
First Hotel has FS in their Health Center for 150 to 200. Mixed Pinos, Malays and Indos. Hit and miss.

Marco Polo had lots of cute Pinos same prices as above and great service.

E Mas Hotel had PRC girls who give lousy head and okay screws for 188. They hassle bigtime for tips. The lineup was average in looks. Crummy two minute massage.

Another I did not find was called King Something, not sure. After polling Chinese business owners and cab drivers, I determined cheap pussy here is a myth.

Member #1059
08-04-05, 11:03
You should check KingPxxk Hotel first, across the street from 1st Hotel; they have better PRC cuties, all top notch in terms of look & body.

Smileytoon
08-05-05, 03:42
All all mongers out in Sabah land. Will be heading to Lahad Datu. Could appreciate it, if there is any information on the action there. My last visit there, was almost 5 years ago.

As usual, will be stopping by at KK to meet up with some of my regular "kaki".

Thanks in advance,

Smiley away

Klaas73
08-08-05, 09:33
Sepangar Bay is the site of the future M`sia nava base about 30 minutes drive from KK city. Unless you have inside `lobang`, you will have to come down to the city to `cheong`. Beverley Hotel HC normally has a selection of young pino. Promenade Hotel HC has a massage lady by the name of Mimi about 35`ish providing quite good service.

Hope you have a fruitful stay in the land below the wind.Ok, confirm I'll be heading to KK on 17-20 / 8. I'll be staying at Promenade Hotel. Appreciate if you guys can share any FL or OKT no. I'm interested only Pilipinos or local only.

Nizams78
08-10-05, 02:01
Hi guys,

Will be in KK for one night only on the 17th. Can anyone help me with some nice Pinos or locals.

Fisher Norway
08-10-05, 10:55
Hi Back,

For SPA action try Beverly Hotel & Promenade Hotel. For salon and karaoke joints try the Bandaran Berjaya area. Prices range from $150 short time to $400 a night. For looks, quite chun ones if you're lucky.

Hi guys,

Will be in KK for one night only on the 17th. Can anyone help me with some nice Pinos or locals.

Member 30
08-11-05, 03:03
Sorry Supermonger, didn't manage to hook up with you in Tawau.

Yes, I normally travel to KK & Tawau once a month & will put up at KP Hotel in Tawau. As quoted by Member #1059, you should stay in KP where they have PRC as well as Indon, Pino & local.

1st nite:
Asked for a local chinese from seremban.
Name: Nicole
Body: 33-27-35
Weight: 56kg...thus a bit overweight
Skin: smooth & fair
Friendliness: 8/10
Damage: RM68

I only did some raba raba and I was on a rush for another "appointment"! Friends took me to some k'ok joint with lots of indons. Not a bad place with cheap beers & girls.

2nd nite: didn't do anything....too tired

Tbc

You should check KingPxxk Hotel first, across the street from 1st Hotel; they have better PRC cuties, all top notch in terms of look & body.

Julroy
08-11-05, 03:14
Fisher Norway,

Few saloons at bandaran berjaya were raided by MIB sometime back. I tought saloons there have since been closed? Do we have them back in action again; shud be a piece of goodnews then!

Mega
08-11-05, 11:55
**I determined cheap pussy here is a myth.
Supermonger2,

I posted somethings like one and half years back as follow:
From the late 60s till two three years back, there are this type of hotels with gals in almost every rooms with ST at RM25 to RM30 in every major town over Sabah. (KK, Sandakan, Lahad Datu, Kunak, Tawau, etc...) But that was clear out when the government went rounding up illegal immigrant a year back.

Now I think you can find this type of joints in Miri or Sibu and also some border town with Indo in Sarawak.

Smileytoon,

Go to the hotel with the only HC in town and you find what you are looking for. Other than that, ask your friend/client to show you to those two (I think) Karaoke setup place. I am sure they know where.

Fisher Norway
08-12-05, 04:30
Hi,

Is that so? Well I'll be there next week. Maybe will snoop around then. As far as I know even with the MIB actions, this place will always be open. He he maybe protection mah.

Fisher Norway,

Few saloons at bandaran berjaya were raided by MIB sometime back. I tought saloons there have since been closed? Do we have them back in action again; shud be a piece of goodnews then!

Member 30
08-12-05, 04:55
continue...

Well, my mates were kind enough to hold a farewell session for my 3rd night there. It was just a farewell for this trip as I basically travels there every month end.haha

Had our dinner at nearby KP Hotel and walked over to Eden K'oke. Nothing much happening as the night before, a few of the joints were raided by MIB. Hang around for 10mins and decided to move up the another K'oke joint next door on the 3rd floor.

Well, this place is slight more classy compared to those usual K'oke joints in Tawau. Mamasan greated us and recommended that they have PRCs. Asked for a parade and the stocks are generally above 6/10. I took a gal by the name of Lili. Tall & slim...and a bit shy.

The fun begins with all the raba raba, hugging, french kissing etc. Too bad the room doesn't come with toilet. So, could do much.

We stayed there till 4am and total damage was around RM1k for 4 ppl. Overall, I think it's quite reasonable for RM250 covering ard 6hrs. I presumed it's a slight up market joint and hence, a bit pricey.

As I was having an early flight at 7am++, didn't negotiate to bring her back. Good part is mamasan is not involved in the deal if you decide to take the gal out after 2am.

Hopefully I'll make another trip again end of the month and shall report from there.

Heard that Happy 2XXX got some news stocks also. It's a disco but beware that some gals there are on pills sometimes. So, tendency to be raided is higher....

Smileytoon
08-16-05, 11:04
Bro Mega,

Thanks for the info, will look into it. If cannot score in LD, will try my best when in KK.

Julroy
08-19-05, 06:44
Fisher,

Wish you the best during your visit here. Post some updates and keep us informed. Personally, I've always preferred saloon to HC's and if theres sign of things still going on there I'd be the first to pay a visit.

Hi,

Is that so? Well I'll be there next week. Maybe will snoop around then. As far as I know even with the MIB actions, this place will always be open. He he maybe protection mah.

Nizams78
08-19-05, 08:31
Hello guys.

Just got back from KK last night. Quite an OK trip to sum it all up. Stayed at the Promenade and met this nice PRC chick at the Spa.

Overall Performance: 6/10
Massage: 5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FS: Didn't have enough time
Damage: 158

If I'm not mistaken, her name is Sylvia.

Fisher Norway
08-24-05, 07:13
New location : Beverly Hills area, Jln Bundusan (Not Beverly Hotel)

Plenty of HC's and Karaoke to choose from. PM me for HC names if you really coudn't find the place.

Name: Xiao Chin
Body: 7/0
Face: 7/10
Tits: 7/0
Ass: 7/10
BJ: 8/0 Hot & Cold combi
FJ: 8/10 Aim to please
WIR: Yes (Too bad the ladyboss retired from service. She's more to my liking.
Damage: RM200

Fisher,

Wish you the best during your visit here. Post some updates and keep us informed. Personally, I've always preferred saloon to HC's and if theres sign of things still going on there I'd be the first to pay a visit.

Jukemach
08-25-05, 03:46
Fisher,

I went to beverly hill last night and there were 2 HC there.

One is flower's name and the other is on second floor. Finally I went to the second floor one.

u r right the ladyboss is very hot.

I chose a chinese girl at the end and that girl from west malaysia. She said she works there for less than 2 weeks and not much experience. (I can feel that!!)
She told me her parent is staying in hospital so she has to take care her family.

Honestly quite bad service because she dunno how to satisfy customer but really tight pussy.

Name: Catherine
Body: 8/10 (thin one)
Tits: 6/10
Ass: 7/10
BJ: n/a (i seldom do it)
FJ: 6/10 (not very good but her face expression is very shy)

Shahulhameed
08-28-05, 04:09
Anybody can provide any datas at Kota Kinabalu. Looking for joints or MPs
Early Sept.

Muchos grasias

Julroy
08-29-05, 04:34
Visited SPA at beverly hotel earlier this month, looking again for a pinoy by the nick of something like Avril/April..not too sure as I had her last month and I liked the gfe kind of treatment. Captain brought me to spacious room with separate massage bed (WOW, this will gonna be a wonderful playing bed, I tought). Sat for about 10 minutes then came April; I was a bit surprised she's not the same girl I wanted, but anyway just let her in and welcome her with one long hug and cuddle.

Look wise not so chun but slim type and quite friendly. Said she enjoy going to the pub and use stay up late; she mentioned she was still tired (what the heck, think that was just an excuse, for things only she knew).

First she didnt allow French kiss but due to my persistence she responded. I slowly undressed her myself and started kissing her all over, then we went to shower.
Done with the shower asked if she would do BBBJ she said nope, with the cap on. I asked her to lay and started licking her. She seem to enjoy it esp when I reach hesitantly at her pussy. I did that for sometime (afterall you have 1 hour to do the business, dont you!) untill I saw her really pant, I put one finger then two into her.
Finished with that I asked her to return the service, this time she licked me like cat and did that blowing job (not capped!) slowly and enjoyingly. She could really be a pro when she do her job with passion.

Cut the story short, I screwed her in several position including asked her to lay on the massage bed (just the right height for movie-like standing position) and carry her around the room while I'm inside her. A bit tiring but enjoy the full penetration.
Overall, I rate her thumb-up, gfe and accommodating. She said the next time I have her. She would like to try being fucked while crawling on the floor. Cant imagine how. MAybe like those dogs or cows. Hahaha.

Damage- paid RM98 for massage and RM150 for action.

WIR? Well, they have many selection so perhaps try out some others.

PS: I heard Pinky is back after spending her break in Mindanao, but her coldness really turn me off.

Julroy
08-29-05, 04:56
After reading Fisher’s report, I tried my luck at beverly hill area last saturday(that was before Bro Fisher replied my PM).

Drove around and found few reflexology centres, saloons and beauty centres but I think they do straight biz. I finally parked somewhere at the far end of the township after spotting a place named after some flower. Went in and greeted by a young man asking if I wanted a massage. We discussed the details and off I went to the upper floor. I choosed Angel, a china doll standing almost as tall as I am, think she might be 5’ 6”. Nenen size quite handful, slim bodied and look clean.

She came in and straight away wanting to undress, I said no, we’ll play for a while then we fuck. She spoke only chinese and very little English but body language did all the help. She must’ve expected a very short encounter and wanted to finish it off quickly but later realized my take-your-time kind of approach, so she accommodated to my wants.

Hesitated to french kiss initially but managed to persuaded her to flow with me. She allowed licking her pussy and she gave good head but lacked the extra vacuum suction if that’s what you looking for.

Screwed with many position and keep changing until we both feel tired, then finished it doggy. I like pumping her from behind, slowly then harder and harder with time. She gave me thumbs-up but didn’t know if that was sincere. Anyway it made all of us feel good, isn’t it.

Damage – RM208, didn’t go for any massage.

Captain said pure massage would be RM78 but the 208 thing is another service altogether.

Smileytoon
08-29-05, 07:49
Hi to all cheongsters in Malaysia,

Recently, I put in a request for some informations for Lahad Datu. Sadly, there was not much response from our brothers in cyber world. Search around the tread, and not much information for Lahad Datu.

Well, good news was that I score in Lahad Datu and don't have to fish around in KK. I flew into Lahad Datu on the 26th. Aug morning. Funny thing was most of the hotel in town was fully booked.

I was checked into a small hotel near town. After a short trip to my branch office, met up a friend from KK who was there a day earlier than me. We were quite bore that day and took the apportunity to borrow a office friend car to "ronda" Lahad Datu.

It was around 4 pm that we spotted a small pub and karaoke joint near town. We was thinking of just having a round of drinks before heading back to the office to return the car before 5 pm.

Guess what, we score. This was one of the places that things was happening. We were the first customer of the day. The mummy was very pleased to see us and make a quick introduction to all the girls there. Anyway, we told her we will be back later in the evening and was just checking out the girls and services provided.

After returning the car, we headed back to the hotel. Along the way, we stop for a hair cut near our hotel.

Guys, I have the best hair cut ever that day. The message was fantastic and made a pass at the sampoo girl. That will be another story.

After our hair cut, a quick bath and dinner, we headed back to the pub that we was there earlier with two more friends. The mummy was pleased to see us that she gave us a "special".

We booked a room for our karoake session. We booked four girls, all Philipino. The girls there consist of Indonesian and Philipine. I picked a small sexy looking Philipine girl name Jinky. Took her in the room and you guys know what happen there, so I won't elaborate more on that. It was a blast.

She was fun to have around, she let me probe her, molest her breast and she even try to seduce me to take her up stair. Yes, there are rooms available if you need to release some of your stress there for RM 153. The extra RM 3 is for condom. Maybe, if you guys bring your own, she might give you a RM 3 discount. One of my friend did take up the offer because the girl he had was so frisky. His response well, when we left the place, he was still up stairs. The total cost for 4 girls for 3 hours, 16 large bottles of beer, the room was free, surprise, surprise less than RM 800. Split into 4, RM 200 per person, that I consider is worth your money than spending a bomb in PJ or KL.

Anyway, I told her I was not interested but I don't mind bringing her back to the hotel. She was quite reluctant but after telling her where I was staying, she agreed. It seems the girls prefer to be near the pub because most of them stayed above the pub. My hotel was just a walking distance from the pub.

After having our session there till 12.30 pm, Jinky and I went straight to my hotel. While the rest of my friends proceed to another pub. I took a quick shower and while I was lying on the bed watching the tv, she took off her clothers to take a shower. After the shower, she jump into the bed and slowly lick over me and slowly she put her mouth and start to give me a damn good BJ.

So, after so much of beer, cannot "tahan" already. Asked her to mount me. Boy, she shock me over. Her pussy was so tight and she uses her lower body to really give me the extra "omhhhhh".

After I let go my load, I lay beside her and molest her all over because she was such a young thing. By looking at her and body, if I was having sex with a 16 years old girl. Her melons was round and the nipples, she was great, my hand was over her pussy, her bush was light and her pussy was small and pinky. Just holding her for the night, make me feel 20 years younger.

The next morning, had another session with her at around 6 am. She was game as I told her I have to catch a flight at 8 am. She was quite accomodating. If I could stay another night, will honestly have her again. Gave her a very nice tip, she was't expecting one but after I gave her, she really light up. Gave me a damn good body hug and we ended up doing it again.

I was damn tired when I went into the plane that I slept through out the flight to KK. As far as I can say, Sabah is still the best hunting ground for us cheongster. PM me if you guys need more details. Only members whom contribute to this forum shall be entertain.

Julroy
08-29-05, 17:10
All is still possible. You just have to get a room else where for a couple of hours and can carry on just as before.Bro davinci,

Where can I get a decent room for a couple of hours, finish it off and go? Any lead? and what is the rate? Thanks a million.

Lut Got
08-30-05, 09:31
went to rikado last night around 630pm, not many girls available, maybe too early as that was my first time to meet up with any pros. really excited and wondering how to handle this situation. i went upstairs and was greeted by a lady, guided me to pick up girls after i told her that i wanna check on the girls first. not quite up to my preference so i headed to beverly hills to check out one of the hc there.

reached the hc around 7pm, went into the hc and greeted by okt. i told him that i want to check on the girls before any further actions. he lead me to upstairs to check out those prc. good environment, clean and nice. peep into the room and quite comfortable. okt parade 6 prcs to me n i'm happy with the quality of the girls.

i'd go for the package as i'm not ready for any actions as this was my first time to check on girls. damn. wish i will be brave enough to do it in real! it's a bit pricey for me as they charge rm208 for the prc.

mongers around kk: is there any cheaper rate here in kk? preferably with petite girls. if anyone of you knows any petite girls out there, please pm me? thanks in advance.

the hc in beverly hills is definately recommended if you likes prc and affordable for rm208.

happy cheonging!

Julroy
09-02-05, 03:13
Was in Donggongon township yesterday to do some banking transaction at public bank; finished with my things at about 2.30pm so wondering where to sit down and rest for a while.

Finally decided to pay visit to a health centre at the new shoplots, this is my second visit there. The first one was toward end of the prev year and only two or three ML available, but perhaps due too early. So, up i went and once i came in, was greeted by five ladies. Think they must be non local, but although look alien surprisingly few of them spoke local accent. Sat for a while, then took a cute, petit small sized pinoy look girl.

Lead me to massage room, she intro herself, she spoke local accent but wasnt convinced. Massage was just so so, i'm used to hard pressing by exp. masseurs.

Body: petit/small (suitable for fucking while moving)
face: 7/10 (look a bit like my ex-gf ..hahaha)
massage: light, not so experienced (then what are they good at anyway??? - this is massg centre)
gfe: Allow raba-raba while massaging
dick massage: very long, didnt rush and allowed me to french kiss her while massaging my bro.
WIR: yes will return for her, maybe i'll ask her out for lunch or something
damage: RM80 for 1 and a half hour massage (RM55/hour), RM50 for didi massg

Julroy
09-07-05, 02:58
I know there are quite a number of you readers out there, just enjoying reading FR but wont make the effort to contribute. This way we would be deprived of important info thru this forum.

Lut Got,

Just few blocks away from the HC that you went in last week, there is another HC located on the first floor. Cost slightly cheaper, i.e RM200 for PRC and RM188 for indon; have a go there bro, and tell us your exp.

Fisher,

Too bad, cant convince the ladyboss to have a session with her. She's quite friendly and surely she's hot. I like her sexy lips.

Keep posting bros.

Lut Got
09-08-05, 03:53
Been to the HC that i've visited last week on last mon, took a kl chinese girl named Jasmine, tall and slim. service not bad and worth to try!

breast: 3/10 (like the breast of 16 yr old girl)
body: 6/10 (slim and tall)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly and always fulfill my needs :P)
Pussy tightness: 8/10
up to my taste as she's very kind and we had a great time.
WIR: definetely!!

Once she came in, chit chat for a while and proceed to bath. then cat bath me and start BBBJ. damn she's hot and her skillful BBBJ almost made me cum. i stopped her and she start licking my tits and i did tried 69 when she suck my didi. after a while then start business with few position and i cummed when she's riding on me. cleaned up and washed, get the clothes on and leave. got her number before leave. :P

Been there again last nite, took a PRC called Xi Xi. petite and fair chick. Not really have fun as she's kind of shy type. almost off the light once came into the room.sigh!!

Tits: 7/10 (firm and pinky)
body: 8/10 (slim and solid figure)
BBBJ: -
FJ: 5/10
GFE: 3/10
WIR: no as she'll leaving to JB today

Kissing and hugging with her once she came in, chit chat a while then proceed to bath. after bath, chit chat a while again and gave me a feeling that she's not enjoying her job at all and keep talking about her life now. made me feel pity on her as well but i'm there to fuck man!! after listening to her for about 5 mins, get on with the business. no cat bath, not BJ. damn it then i start licking her, from neck to pussy. she moaned when i licked her. then put on the cap and she asked me whether want a BJ or not, damn i saw her shit face also no mood already. then i said no and just start by missionary, followed by doggie. she's reluctant to try other position. so mad about her attitute then finished my load with missionary. what a bad experience for me!

Any bro here in KK have good recomendation for chinese or prc?? i'm not that into pino or indon. :)

BTW, I've been to another HC a few block from the one i went to, check out the PRC but too bad, only left one last nite. so i pulled out and went to another one. The ladyboss is hot man!

Tradewind
09-08-05, 07:00
Tried promenade the other day,
had a pinoy girl named carol, cost rm 188
breast: 8/10 C cup man!!!
body: 7/10 fit fit all over, but short, only 5 feet
BBBJ: 3/10 horrible with condom
GFE: 8/10
Pussy tightness: 9/10
WIR: see first

You guys can try the massage girl named Maya.

Lut Got, I think you can try Beverly Hotel for PRC, heard Jenny is much asked for.

Anyone tried the massage in Beverly Hills that is nearer to the apartment side?

Jukemach
09-09-05, 06:41
I am just wondering why everytime I asked any PRC in Beverly and the guy answered 'no'? He told me only pino there.

It happened in Promende hotel too. Girls there told me they have PRC, indo, and Australian (during that time) But I asked the guy there, he answered only pino. Therefore I haven't been there for a while!

So when you guys go to the hotel HC, you will tell the guy there want to have a shot or a massage?

Tradewind
09-10-05, 06:57
I am just wondering why everytime I asked any PRC in Beverly and the guy answered 'no'? He told me only pino there.

It happened in Promende hotel too. Girls there told me they have PRC, indo, and Australian (during that time) But I asked the guy there, he answered only pino. Therefore I haven't been there for a while!

So when you guys go to the hotel HC, you will tell the guy there want to have a shot or a massage?Jukemach,

I guess its sometimes timing, I would usually ask to see the package or the massage girls first. Then ask them if any have any chinese, I don't usually say PRC, because some are locals from West Malaysia.

Anyone know of any more Papaya Farm other then California?

Oyster Taster
09-12-05, 06:28
I was in KK recently and went to one of the hair saloon. I didn't remember the name until I saw bro's report.

Fucking terrible experience. Got booted off by mamasan & papasan without being shown the merchandise. Cabbie told me they got moon cake and brought me there. They thought I was MIB. Despite my best "I'm one horny bastard look" and assurance by the cabbie that I'm a bonafied monger.

I guess some just got the look some does not.

OT out

Davinci
09-14-05, 05:34
Bro davinci,

Where can I get a decent room for a couple of hours, finish it off and go? Any lead? and what is the rate? Thanks a million.

sorry for the late reply.

You can try century hotel and also api-api rooms. the rate last time was RM30 for 2H or so

Julroy
09-14-05, 16:30
Having done with my things in K. Kinabalu last week, felt some urge to offload. Headed for Beverly Hills and called ladyboss what are in store today. She said some PRC, local kadazan and Indon. Wow I got excited with the availability of local meat, I've been consuming import meat for sometime now.

Arrived at the HC about 20 minutes later and warmly welcomed by ladyboss, ahh! I like her smile, she definetely is hot. While on our way to the room, I asked her about the local she mentioned a while ago but she said Ida is working currently. Oh, so her name is Ida, well, will have a look at her next time. Ladyboss offer a twin PRC for a fee of RM280 as there were only few clients at that time. I gave her a hug and said no, not today as i wasnt prepared for that, so asked her to show both of them with the intention of taking only one.

Five minutes later ladyboss came in with the twin. Wow...both are beautiful and cute looking, and fair too. They just suit all the criteria of my liking. Finally choosed the one with a doll-like face. Cute and petite. I sure mad of myself for forgetting to ask her name but I would know how to ask for them again in future.

Here is the Summary:

Name: forgot to ask...damn
Origin: PRC, speaks no english, no malay
Complexion: very fair
Breast: 8/10.. nice to grab
Kissing: No french kiss but allow licking all over
BBBJ: Not that great but quite fulfilling, nice catbath and suction on the head
FJ: 7/10 quite accomodating, nice doing the standing position while lifting her. Allow licking of her pussy. (pussy look clean and tidy)
Overall - satisfied with the treatment, not in a rush always accomodating.
WIR: well...see if theres no other girls available, Language barrier.
Will check out Ida (or perhaps Aida) next time around.

Jukemach
09-15-05, 08:51
Good report Jurloy,

Which HC in Beverly Hill? Is it the one with hot ladyboss?

That's one of the cleanest place I've been!

Wish to go there tonite but Holiday Tomolo, probablly many people there!

Mandarin
09-15-05, 14:31
I was booked to stay for 2 days in Pacific Sutera Harbour Hotel next week for a business trip. Was told, it is one of the best hotel in KK.

Since never been there and no previous report on cheonging activities there, would anyone please advice me how to get into cheonging action from the hotel?

Mega
09-16-05, 08:27
Mandarin,

That is a five star hotel I think and at the seaside. Write down the places you want to go by reading this pages. Your will need transportation (taxi/car) from this hotel. The Hotel you are staying is situated just in between of Beverly Hotel and Promenade Hotel.

Davinci
09-16-05, 18:46
I was booked to stay for 2 days in Pacific Sutera Harbour Hotel next week for a business trip. Was told, it is one of the best hotel in KK.

Since never been there and no previous report on cheonging activities there, would anyone please advice me how to get into cheonging action from the hotel?

Nope. you can however get some chicks into the hotel. Look thru the forum

Julroy
09-17-05, 14:16
Good report Jurloy,

Which HC in Beverly Hill? Is it the one with hot ladyboss?

That's one of the cleanest place I've been!

Wish to go there tonite but Holiday Tomolo, probablly many people there!

You are right Jukemach, that's exactly the place I'm refering to.
Package comes with free spa but i havent taken any of them as yet; I normally go straight to business and leave immediately afterward. Oh, and dont forget to collect your coupon before leaving. Hot ladyboss said you are entitled to one free session after collecting 10 of such coupon...what a marketing strategy. For you guys who love PRC, this is the place.
I passed by Rikado this evening and saw it was open for business but didnt go in as I was rushing home (bad sudden storm in k.kinabalu today). So, brothers who have checked this place out recently, please keep us informed.

Jukemach
09-17-05, 19:04
Finally I went there again and checked those 2 chinese dolls that mentioned JURLOY. Finally I picked the younger one.

Because I am a Chinese therefore no communication barrier. I never know that they have a coupon system. Maybe ask them to give me back next time!

That girl told me she will stay there for a month only.
Name: Siu Yin
Origin: PRC
Complexion: very fair
Breast: 7/10
Next time will check the other girl out.
Damage: RM200+30 tips!

Because I am a Chinese therefore no communication barrier. I never know that they have a coupon system. Maybe ask them to give me back next time! Thanks your info!

Kuatmainman
09-19-05, 11:28
This is my first writing after reading Jukemach & Julroy reports on the twin dolls on Beverly Hill. I decided to try the real thing today.Unfortunately;the LadyBoss wasn't in when I arrived. The lady who greeted me told me that she’s the LadyBoss’ sister. She asked what i was interested in? I told her to show me all the PRC. She said OK! Five minutes later she brought five of them in but non of them were twins or by the name Siu Yin as mentioned in Jukemach’s report. So I just pick the younger looking one with a sweet smile. After we went in the room, her sweet smile disappeared & standard procedure was follow.She told me her name is Xiao Rou from xin jiang. 20 years old, arrived only 5 days ago. Afert bath she quickly take out a condom and slip in on my dick. I said BBBJ but was told she only do CBJ,the CBJ last only 5 second and she asked me to come in her. I said I want to catbath her but her she kept pushing me with her hands and kept rushing me to fuck her.With all the refusing of this and that I did her in doggie and quickly finished in missionary. After shooting my load she started to teast me and say i can do her one more time with RM 100. I said NO. and she started to complaint business was bad and ask me to tip her of RM 50.00. What the hell ! I got up,took my bath, gave her RM 30.00 and left. The total time spent in the room was less than 20 minutes, what a ruin of my day.

The girl told me she will leave the place in a couples of days due to bad business. But Who’s cares!

Name: Xiao Rou.
Origin: PRC
BBBJ: Nope.
CBJ: 0/10 – The worst I have ever encourtered.
FJ: 3/10 – The worst I have ever encourtered.

Jukemach
09-19-05, 15:25
Sorry to hear that, Kuatmainman!

If I'm you, I will complain about her.

That's the life, sometimes u can meet a nice one and sometimes the worst. Just like, my experience in Bevely hotel and promende were fuckin terrible. (Dun want to mention even to think again) :(

Hey bros,

It's time to find a new place and share with us.

Or you can try Saxxxa in Beverly area. I know one of the PRC girl there which worked in Tawau before. That girl can uses her little sister to suck your little bros.

Sometimes she calls me to look for her but I didnt answer because I feel boring to her.

Anyway keep heating up this area!

The Painter
09-20-05, 02:44
of mabuhays, kadazans and orang sungai and kota kinabalu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have posted this in the kl report earlier but after a request from bro julroy, i am posting this in the kk forum for the benefit of bros in kk.

bros,

kota kinabalu. this is my story.

wed 14 sept.

after dinner, went to swingers fun pub located in tang dynasty hotel in the apiapi area. was told by my guide that this place is a pick up joint for filipinos. cost rm400 overnite. said it was a bit expensive considering one can get for much less in beach club kl. he said that due to the rise in oil prices, thus the increase. told him that was the most ridiculous thing i have heard! i asked whether can pick up kadazans, he said can also but they are priced at rm600 overnite. i asked again if the price included middlemen fee. he said yes. then i told him if like that i wouldnt have to bother going there, might as well i just lepak in my room and ask the middlemen to bring me the merchandise. he said that cant be done coz mib always patrolling. very dangerous!

so once me and my buddies reached swingers, the resident mamasan brought us 5 girls. so my buddies and i immediately arrived at the same conclusion. these girls were not worth rm400. so we discussed the situation and also came to the obvious conclusion: take lah. what to do, its either that or wanking.

after several red wines and margaritas later ( these girls were insistent that we have to continuously buy them drinks or not they cannot perform later) which is another negative aspect of these pinoys!...we went back to our hotel. during the journey home, my girl (erica) was very gfe and so was the other girl (kathy) with my buddy. the other 3 girls were in the other van.

upon reaching the hotel, they were immediately in awe of our accomodation which was a private villa, then the tarings came out! the 3 girls mentioned above started to order red wines, lots of food, rokoks etc. it was then i noticed that erica and kathy were a bit subdued. i asked if there was a problem? they said they were uncomfortable with the rest of the girls because the other girls are known to be teasers and "pisau cukur bitches"! they will start ordering everything and at the end of the day, my buddies will suffer they warned. i asked erica and kathy if they were friends with the others, they said no coz the others are city girls from manila while she and kathy were from zamboanga (i figure kampung a bit la). so basically, erica and kathy said they malu to party as they dont know how. the rest at that moment in time had taken their clothes off and were swimming topless in the private pool. after watching the scene for about 20 minutes, i left the party and went back to my room.

what happened after that was a nice fj session with erica although she only gave a cbj. daty was standard for me (took a bit of coaxing). however, she did enjoy daty and the 69 and had a massive orgasm during 69. she said sorry she came too soon coz she wanted to please me longer as she hardly allows daty and once she cums, it takes a bit of time to recover. i had no problem with this as the whole process can be repeated again. so after a coffee and a kit kat break, we started again. this time, as she was about to cum during daty, she lurched forward and insisted me to bang her as fast as i can. i obliged the request and in no time she came wildly. i kept on pounding and then changed to cowgirl style when i finally released my load. after that, told her to go to sleep as i wanted to watch football champions league.

after early wake up call, showered and had coffee. told her to get ready if she wanted a ride back to kk as i had an early meeting there. while waiting for the transport to arrive, got horny so asked for quickie. i said we got 10 minutes before the bellboy arrived so better hurry. she was a bit reluctant as she had already showered but nonetheless obliged. i couldnt cum during cbj so with 5 minutes left i requested a screw. with the rush it was very difficult to concentrate, then suddenly there was a knock on the door telling me the ride to kk had arrived. at that time, told her to go cowgirl fast which she obliged and it wasnt long before i came. didnt have time to wash, just chucked the condom in the basket and left the room. i could smell the strawberry condom that was used during the ride and also during the meeting. well what to do...one experiences new things huh?

after the meeting, i went back to the hotel and immediately went to the private villa to see how my buddies were. they were all having a late breakfast with their partners and one friend brought me aside and said that they made a mistake in getting the 3 girls. told him i can guess what happened. he said he should've sent them home as they ordered 3 bottles of red wine, beers, food (which was hardly eaten) etc.!! i got pissed off with the bitches and told my buddy to get rid of them fast. one girl (cecilia) had the nerve to tell us that if we keep them there until 12pm, we would have to pay another 200 bucks. my buddies told them to get dressed and arranged a pick up to send them home. i inquired from another buddy if he had a good time. he said at 4am, he told his girl, mawee, to leave as she did not want to do a lot of things, namely, daty,69, bbbj and kissing! it was only after she faced the potential embarrassment of being kicked out by a client did she reluctantly obliged to perform. my friend told me with a laugh that she even offered anal after that!

anyways, the crux of the matter is that if you go to kk, where possible do not take the manila girls. take the zamboangans!

thursday 15 sept

so after a good round of golf, we were looking forward for a better evening with the locals as we had given up hope on the pinoys! even at rm600 overnite we were game for it. so a parade was arranged for us in kk where we could only view the merchandise who were in the car! no stepping out of the car! i said wtf!!!!!!! so no choice la....waited till the customary white proton saga arrived. i took a peek amd said to my buddies these girls i wouldnt pay even 100 let alone 600. the one in front was rather cute but looks wise she does not even compare to krystal of kowloon. but one of my buddies was adamant so he took the one in front. another one also took one coz tired of waiting. that left 3 of us who politely declined the urgings of the papasan to take the girls. so they left for the hotel while we went to swingers to await for pinoys hoping to get nice ones. i reminded my buddies lets not waste our time for the bitches but my buddies said lets give it another chance. so after waiting 30 minutes with not a single one that we fancied, we left. after deliberating where to go, i suggested that we go to hc la. at least there we definitely can get a f**k! so off we went to beverly which was rather near instead of promenade coz too many semenanjung people. my buddies again opted for the pinoys. they said for 150 ok what! ok la i thought ..cant argue with that. i told the okt that i wanted milf. thus arrived elizabeth (orang sungai), 41 yo, still nice figure and boobs. she asked me why i didnt take the pinoys. i said i am a milf fan! so she started the normal urut which was outstanding with the right touches especially near the scrotum area! when asked turn around i was already rock hard and she smiled and said that it has been a long time since she had a customer who was younger as most of her regulars were 50 and above. so she asked me whether i wanted a hj or the full works. simple question required simple answer mah! so i undressed her and was pleasantly surprised to find that she was really wet! she nodded knowingly and said that she has not had a fj for quite some time. so the painter went to work immediately. in no time while she was sitting on my face, she came bucking wildly. then we proceeded to 69 and she came again. so after that, did the the missionary with detour to the side position and i finished off with missionary again. cost was a bit steep- rm200 but it was worth the 2 sessions i had with erica. my buddies again had a terrible time with the hc pinoys!

so after a late supper, went back to hotel. as i was already tired plus tummy full of food, told my buddies that i was going to sleep. it was perhaps the worst decision i have ever made as a cheongster for when i woke up the next morning i found out that a wild orgy had taken place in the villa! out of the 2 girls who went back wih my 2 buddies only one was left as the other was ambushed by her ex papasan in the hotel karaoke! the one remaining, michelle, 18 yo, is a certified nympho!!!!! she took all 4 of my buddies the whole nite until they surrendered. there was even double penetration!! i was told that at one point in time, all four were on her; one in the mouth, one in the back, one in the front while the last was sucking her tits! this girl's g spot are her nipples, they told me that once you start to flick your tongue on her nipples she goes wild. and she can go on and on and on. she is very hygienic too as she will take a shower after every round. i couldnt believe that i missed out on the fun.

you guys may think that my buddies were pulling a fast one on me but i daresay that the orgy did happen eventho i wasnt there to witness it as their reputation alone is enough! md ii knows them very very well and he will vouch for their reputation. anyway, the girl asked me next time she looks forward to have me in the fivesome as she likes cuddly men which my 4 pals are not. i believe that her number is with my buddy just in case i might get pm's re her number. so i will have to ask him if he is willing to divulge the info. so moral of the story is..if you go to kk, go for the locals eventho more expensive.

painter out
report this post
to a moderator

Kuatmainman
09-21-05, 10:40
Hey bros out there, any of you try King Pxxxx at the other side of Beverly Hill before? My friend seems very interested in that place. Let me know if you bros have been there.

Thanks

Tradewind
09-22-05, 00:42
Mr Kuatmainmain,

Yeah, the place is very clean, no smell of ciggerrete smoke. Alot of girls also. But they are all pinoy chics. its rm 70 for massage, the rest you nego with the ladies inside. Place is really well kept and decorated.

Julroy
09-22-05, 06:27
couple of days ago went to promenxxx hc after reading fr from some of our members.

called hc in advance and asked if there r locals, captain said yes, so rushed there and straight away led into a spacious room. once in, was told by captain there r only two girls available for package; the others offer massage only (i know they too, would offer fuck job but would be more costly after taking into account the massage fees). requested for merchandise display, so came two girls - one 'local' and one pinoy, both are small size. both not up to standard but, what the heci was horny i need to shoot. in the end choosed nofah the local tawau girl.

the summary:

name: nofah (think she's non-local muslim)
origin: she said tawau but i could tell from her dialect, she's definately javanese. shit! they thought they could decieve me!
body: small size, think just about 5' 0" , slim and i could lift her easily
breast: handful although bodysize small
bbbj: nothing to shout about, 6/10, but the head licking was quite okay
kissing: not allowed
fingering: yes
daty: not allowed, strongly objected c/w some hygienic advice when i mentioned 69. really turned me of
gfe: always pushing one.... as if i was trying to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) her. cant do this and that, what a boring ****.
fj: bad, not willing to accomodate to multiple positions/styles. but managed to prolonged my ejaculation and tought her a lesson by keep pumping her for long time and didnt pay attention to her request for a rushed fuck. i paid for her service what! pumped hard and long till we both sweating but she kept putting her palm between my face and hers.
overall: not worth my investment. not gfe, not accomodating, talked bout she had to do this job to support her sibling. etc etc; in the end still had the guts to ask for tips - hahahaha i didnt give a damn, why shoud i?
damage: rm188
wir: never! i shoud have opted for the pinoy instead.

guys, i repeat her name; it's nofah...i strongly advice you against going through the same suffering as i've gone through.

Jukemach
09-22-05, 12:44
Mr Kuatmainmain,

Yeah, the place is very clean, no smell of ciggerrete smoke. Alot of girls also. But they are all pinoy chics. its rm 70 for massage, the rest you nego with the ladies inside. Place is really well kept and decorated.Still have no idea where is it?

More details, pls!

I like to try the new place!

Thanks!

Kuatmainman
09-23-05, 13:10
Bro Jukemach,

It's located at Beverly Hills- Phase 2 Shoplot.I would very much like to try it out also.Bro Tradewind, what is the normal price and services provided there? Thanks for the info.

Tradewind
09-24-05, 01:47
Jukematch bro, if you are from new Lion Restorant, turn around and face the Beverly Hills phase 2 apartments. You can see there is one set of apartment block that has a hair saloon and a book store on the ground floor and some apartment on top. Kings place is on the 1st floor.

Kuatmainmain, it cost rm 100 to rm 150 for the full service there, on top of the massage fee. If I am not mistaken I was told it was rm 188 without massage.

if any bro got lost, I got the boss hp, message me.

Kuatmainman
09-24-05, 13:58
Thanks for the info bro Tradewind. By the way other brothers out there know any other new outlets beside Beverly Hills area?

Kuatmainman
09-25-05, 01:32
Was feeling tired lat night and decided to look for massage. Finally, found a herbal massage centre at damai near restaurant 2020. was greeted by a middle age Chinese lady and showed me with a massage menu with price list.She said they have many type of massage including herbal,steam etc. I ask for a normal massage + steam bath but later found out the steam bath was only a transparent plastic capsule like,accommodate with only single person plus a plastic stool inside. I passed the steam bath and go for massage only.Before i enter the massage room, i was asked to choose my massage girl of my own.only 2 pinoy girls working so i just picked the one with log hair.When we entered the room(not axactly a room but open top partition with cloth curtain +PVC door).This girl suddenly ask me” You massage me or i massage you”? I did not anwser her and lie face down on the massage table. After 15 minutes she started to touch my didi and asked “you like”. I replied yes i like. She again asked you want special massage? I asked her what is special massage? She opened her mouth and do the banana lick action. I said OK! She said how much do I pay her? I said how much do u want? She said RM70,I said OK! The action start. (Remember i did not go for the stem bath threfore;I did not take my bath either.) I thought she gonna clean me first before or do only CBJ.But no, she BBBJ me without washing.just like the Japanese style.Her BBBJ was excellent,no rushing and willing to please and allow to touch her body (she took off her cloth without my asking). After 20 minutes of licking and sucking with lying,sitting position. I cummed directly into her mouth.This was my first time enjoying CIM with BBBJ. What a feeling! After cleaning up of my didi we still have time and she massaged me again till time’s up.

Name: too hard to remember.
Origin: Davao, Philippines.
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Kissing: Allowed but no thanks!
Damage: RM 60 massage + RM 70 CIM BBBJ

Tradewind
09-25-05, 09:45
Hi bros,

I saw in the chinese paper today, beverly hills area been raided, looks like Sat night or Friday night according to the papers. From the look of the paper, it seems like the japanese flower place, two stories shop lot. Alot of little dragons been caught. And they raided another HC near the area, did not mention and managed to capture a few pinoy.

Better play play in hotels bro, today Beverly Hotel seems to be bussiness as usual.

Julroy
09-25-05, 20:18
Hi bros,

I saw in the chinese paper today, beverly hills area been raided, looks like Sat night or Friday night according to the papers. From the look of the paper, it seems like the japanese flower place, two stories shop lot. Alot of little dragons been caught. And they raided another HC near the area, did not mention and managed to capture a few pinoy.

Better play play in hotels bro, today Beverly Hotel seems to be bussiness as usual.

This is why i'm strongly against bros who reveal the name willingly. We know some of those who browse this thread are mib. If you need to give delicate info please do it through PM, i'm sure that wont curtail the clarity of our FR.

Thanks for the info bro Tradewind. We'll be extra carefull.

Lut Got
09-29-05, 08:52
Been there last few night, stopped at Kxxx Pxxcx to check out the place since there's member recommend it. Not many chick available, just showed me three but not up to expectation, somemore cost RM200 for pino. Left and went to another HC to try my luck there. Damn good business as all the rooms are fulled. cant wait and heading to another HC named after a japanese flower. Just left a few chicks as there's raid a week ago. I saw a chick that I've missed a few times. Here's the FR.

Name: We We
Body: slim and petite
GFE: 8/10
BBBJ: 3/10 (very fast, not even 3 secs)
FJ: 7/10 (very good service)
WIR: 7/10 (for her good service)
Damage: RM208

Once she entered the room, chit chat a while, proceed to bath. We chat all the time from stripping off until massage. She gave good massage, lay down and chit chat a while before getting the business started. start lickin my nipples, down to my didi, balls. Sucked for a very short while and i start to lick her since she's like lazy to suck my didi. She moan so loud and keep on asking me to feed my didi to her pussy. I do it slowly, licked her thigh till she begging me to start. Fingering him and licking her tits. I like her breast so much, handful but not too big with pink soft tits.

I can't stand of her moaning and start with missionary, then doggie. I love to hear she moan, really killing man! After doggie, turned to sitting style and followed by side way. After around 15 mins, then ask her to ride on me till I come. Damn she's hot! Riding me like a cowgirl and after I cummed in her, then only realised the tilam is not in the original place before the action.

Proceed to shower and chit chat a while, hug and kiss good bye.

Well, she's worth to try and will leaving this HC 2 months later as she's heading back home.

Julroy
09-29-05, 15:22
Does any bro know of any decent place to go for quicky with GF? It would be ideal if one can get a hotel room for, like, 2 or 3 hours to get laid with GF then leave. What could be the rate?

Do Promenade, Beverly Hotel, TangDynasty, Hyatt, Berjaya Palace provide accomodation for short stay, say 3 to 6 hours? What about the rate? Ideal time would be afternoon.

If any bro has any info, please share with us. If i can get one, I will post a report after having good time.

Cock faithfully,
Julroy

Tradewind
09-29-05, 16:27
Does any bro know of any decent place to go for quicky with GF? It would be ideal if one can get a hotel room for, like, 2 or 3 hours to get laid with GF then leave. What could be the rate?

Do Promenade, Beverly Hotel, TangDynasty, Hyatt, Berjaya Palace provide accomodation for short stay, say 3 to 6 hours? What about the rate? Ideal time would be afternoon.

If any bro has any info, please share with us. If i can get one, I will post a report after having good time.

Cock faithfully,
JulroyJulroy my man,

The place for you is api api apartment. short stay cost rm 30. the only bad part i think for afternoon looking for a parking in that area. quite a well know place for short time. the other one i do know off is borneo resthouse which is like rm 50 and pantai inn. Tang Dynasty short time is not cheap, my friend mention need rm 90 or 100+. Not sure on the rest of the hotels.

Hope it helps

Davinci
09-30-05, 15:17
Julroy my man,

The place for you is api api apartment. short stay cost rm 30. the only bad part i think for afternoon looking for a parking in that area. quite a well know place for short time. the other one i do know off is borneo resthouse which is like rm 50 and pantai inn. Tang Dynasty short time is not cheap, my friend mention need rm 90 or 100+. Not sure on the rest of the hotels.

Hope it helps

Try Century Hotel in Bandaran

Julroy
10-04-05, 08:13
Short-time is what some would call it. Day-stay is what the hotels call it. I would call it fuck-time; what else would someone do there for less than a night, rite? Hehehe.

I made some survey for the benefit of people like myself and found the following:
Tang Dynasty - no offer (wonder how bro tradewind get to have one)
Promenade - daystay fr 11.00am- 6.00pm rm118++
Beverly hotl - no offer
Berjaya palace - daystay 1.00pm-6.00pm rm60
Likas square - 12.00noon-6.00pm rm150
Airportview hotel -1.00pm-6.00pm rm40
Hyatt regency - up to 6.00pm rm150

would anyone know if pacific sutera/ magellan provide such short stay and what is the rate?

Happy cheonging with part time gf. Hehehe

Jukemach
10-04-05, 08:21
Thanks the info.

I will prefer the Likas square because I live there, haha!

Damn, let u guys know where I live!

Babun Albino
10-04-05, 13:43
Julroy,

Do you mean day-stay rate including short time? I mean let say Promenade for RM 118++ including massage + sex or any other additional? Cconfused:

Julroy
10-05-05, 02:41
Julroy,

Do you mean day-stay rate including short time? I mean let say Promenade for RM 118++ including massage + sex or any other additional? Cconfused:

Bro,

The rate is just for the accomodation. You'll have to bring along your own girl. You see, people like us who live in kk cant possibly be staying in a hotel overnite so the other option is to go for short stay. Main purpose is to have goodtime with your gf or who ever.

Babun Albino
10-05-05, 16:08
Bro Julroy,

Thanks a lot for the info.

Babun Albino
10-05-05, 16:33
Will be going to Labuan next week. To all cheong brothers here, mind to share any info/ tips how to kill my time at labuan since i am new to this place. Any HC or bar that i can enter to unload my fully loaded water gun?

Regards :p

Davinci
10-08-05, 17:50
Will be going to Labuan next week. To all cheong brothers here, mind to share any info/ tips how to kill my time at labuan since i am new to this place. Any HC or bar that i can enter to unload my fully loaded water gun?

Regards :p

Wow! that place is like the holies of holies!! Try any of the karaoke bars there. If I am not mistaken, you can also try Victoria Hotel

Place to stay, try Beta Apartments

Blurjoey
10-09-05, 14:00
Just got back from KK yesterday.

Went to Rainbow saloon to CK but only 2 gals was available. After that went to Beverly Hotel Spa, saw about 20+ pinos in line. Wow! Wanted to take but was with some clients and they didn't take any gals. Sigh! Wasted.

My client's regional manager broughts around KK to sightseeing at night. And he tooks to us Bed in Beach Club (not the one in KL). Saw alot of SYTs pinos in there. Wasn't a good fisherman, so didn't wanted to waste time.

Got back to the P********e Hotel and called up an OKT that a bro that Viper Z intro gave me. In 30 minutes came the OKT with 3 pinos for me to choose. Damage was RM300-350 but I managed to bargain with the OKT to pay RM300. Chose a pino called Olive. Short FR below.

Height : about 5ft 3in
Body : slim
Boobs : B cup
Pussy : very wet when fingered
Kissing : Yes
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10 (Pulls your hair when orgasm. Ouch!)
DATY : Moans and pull your head closer to the oyster.
AR : didn't ask
GFE : 8/10
WIR: Yes if I have another chance to go to KK for other pinos.

Babun Albino
10-09-05, 14:20
Bro Davinci,

Thanks a lot for the info. :)

Julroy
10-10-05, 04:01
Just got back from KK yesterday.

Got back to the P********e Hotel and called up an OKT that a bro that Viper Z intro gave me. In 30 minutes came the OKT with 3 pinos for me to choose. Damage was RM300-350 but I managed to bargain with the OKT to pay RM300. Chose a pino called Olive. Short FR below.

Blurjoey,
You were ripped of daytime, you should not pay more than RM150 per FJ if that was during massage session, and the massage is just RM98. So what was that RM300-350 for? Unless you booked her for the whole night, you were definately robbed!

Babun Albino,
Bro, after some pointers and info from fellow brudders, i'm sure you have something to share with us here. Glad if you could post some FR so that we can benefit from it.

Blurjoey
10-11-05, 15:26
Julroy,

I took the Pino for overnight session. Got the OKT number from a bro.

BJ

Davinci
10-12-05, 17:17
Has anyone heard of Federal Hotel somewhere near Wisma Dang Bandang?

I heard that they are offering rates of RM10/hour.

Babun Albino
10-14-05, 06:28
Julroy,

Well, I just came back from labuan. Stay at Victoria Hotel. It's true, a lots of pinoy at the H.C. Didn't try because with some other friends.

At night went to night spot by the name 'poypin'. Have a good time with pinoy, so GFE but i'm too drunk and the time shows nearly 5.00 am and i have to go back early so can't 'tapau' back. Manage to get the contact no. I did ask how much is the damage: RM 200/ ST (daytime) because night time, they have to work maa.. Any bro cheong out there, advice either this price is good or not? Or any other recommendation? Any OKT contact at labuan?

Guruman
10-15-05, 05:17
Guys,

Was staying at Promenade last week. As I was crossing the road to go to the water front, saw two pinoys. As I passed them, one of them dished out a piece of paper - saying, Hello mister, you want massage". Both looked kind of okay. I took the piece of paper which had a phone number on it.

An hour later when I was back in my room, I called the number and the girl answered (by the name of Annie) - offering RM 60 for 1-hr massage and RM 150 for FS. I asked her to come over to my room and she was there witin 10 minutes.

Annie offered lousy massage - I guess that is not exactly her forte. But sex was good. She had a good body, nice boobs and a cute pussy. Did not do BBBJ but offered DFK and DATY. Screwed her in missionary and doggy. She came while missionary and I came doggy. Fingered her asshole while doggying - she did not seem to mind.

WIll have her again when I return next week. May be will try to have her and her friend together, if possible.

Best wishes,

Lord Guruman

Julroy
10-16-05, 17:44
Felt horny yesterday and went to hot spa in beverly. Called mamasan and she said at that moment very few people and they have 4 locals. About 20 mins later arrived there from KK and on my way up to the spa, saw 3 hot ladies with two of them small size and one look very much up to my standard. Asked mamasan who they are, she said they are indon. Mmmmmm.. must try one of them sometime.

Asked for a local parade and mamasan sent in two. I had no hesitation on choosing Irene, a tall and gorgeous slim chick.

Name: Irene
Origin: Local (Orang sungai) from sandakan
Height : tall for a girl, about 5'6"
Body : 7/10 slim
Boobs : 4/10, B cup, a bit sag though
Pussy : trimmed - she didnt allow fingering. touch a bit and that's it
Kissing : no frenching
BJ : covered BJ lasted only les than 1 minute
FJ : just so so, i had the impression she is rushing and that really turned me off!!. shit WTF better finish this of quickly and leave.

So asked her to ride on me and finish it that way. I didnt even asked for doggy or me on top. Shoot my load while being riden in just a short time (compared to my other encounters where i took my time and comply with the 1 hour maximum allowable time). She asked why i cum so fast. I told her i need to let her go as she didnt seem to enjoy my company! "You can go now" I told her. Only after that she tried to be friendly and even ask if i wanted to bring her out for an encounter for between RM250 - 300. I said people get to spend the whole night for such fee.

Finish with her, I proceed to the reception counter and chatted with mamasan (remember Hot ladyboss) and told her Irene didnt give good service. Cant do this and that, cant touch here and there, i will never come back for her in future. Mamasan said the other one that she paraded was better in terms of service and GFE. Shit, should have opted for her.

After paying the fee to mamasan, again asked if she would do it with me. Cant recall how many time i have asked her this question. She declined politely saying she has many girls for me to choose from.

WIR: NOt at all for Irene. Waste of money. Maybe I will try the other one although lose out on look department.
Damage: RM188
Worth the money?: 2/10

I have a couple of hp cam snap of her but pics low quality. Will try to post them next time. Need to learn first la..

Julroy
10-17-05, 05:29
From my survey sometime back, I sampled Hyatt yesterday for RM150++ for short stay from 10.00am to 6.00pm. It was one hell of an experience with a like-minded lady....oouch shit, my boss is calling. Will gou out for lunch and continue later.

Meanwhile, come on bruders, dont let me be a lone ranger in this forum. Post something!!

Slsoon
10-20-05, 09:47
Here is my first FR, as i promise one of the brothers here.

Actually I wanted try out the HC at Beverly Hill area, but due to heavy traffic there, i go to Beverly Hotel HC.

Went there yesterday ard 5pm. Lead by a OKT to the room for massage, ask for PRC, replied no.

Dissapointed, but since at the room, decided to try out a pinoy. First time doing a pinoy.

Name: MAY
Face: 5/10
Body: 3/10
BJ: 3/10
FJ: 4/10

Was dissapoint with the quailty of the gal, mayb it was not my day.

Anywhere, i also dont like the setup of the HC, think i will not return.

Next target, japanese flower place.

Lut Got
10-21-05, 09:01
Next target, japanese flower place.Bro slsoon,

Jap flower HC is worth to try. priced rm208 for prc, rm218 for west msia chick. Lots of chick to choose from but just a tip for you, better don't choose by their face. Because from my experience there, the prettier the chick is, the poor the service is. So opt for normal look and you might have a good time there. Cheers! Go and try, share with us with your fr!! :)

BD Lucky
10-25-05, 07:29
Monday night, went hunting in KK for some action with a friend. Started at 9pm went through the salon n spas at Kampong Air, Luyang, Beverly Hills saw probably 50 to 100 girls, my friend and I could not find girls with the right specs or attitude. Finally gave up at around 11pm. My friend said to go to Beverly Hotel HC. I had never got a satisfied experience at that place but my friend was super horny that night and so off we went. Got there, asked the captain to bring in all the pinoy girls. After about 5 minutes in came about 12 girls came in all shapes and sizes. My friend picked one that was young and a bit of breast. I hesistated for a while but knowing I was going to be waiting for one hour downstairs and scratching my balls did not appeal too much to me. So picked one that was hiding outside the room. Closed the door, off came the clothes. Did the same song and dance of where are you from, how old and what's your name. ect... Her name was SaSa from cebu and starting giving me a so so massage. She finished with the back and was time for the front. She started to massage the titi part and asked whether I want extra. I took a look at her face and her body and decided to go for it. After a quick shower, she took off her clothes. Wow, was surprised by the package inside. She had a firm and sexy body for a small girl less than 5 feet tall. Her skin was fair for a pinoy. Her nipples were pink and pointy. Yummy. Proceeded with a bbbj which was ok, after 5 minutes she started complaining that her mouth was tired. Knowing what the all pinoy girls would say at the HC told her to start sucking it. She obliged and gave me a better bj this time for another 5 minutes. She cap me and said she would drive me. I told her I can drive her instead since I already have a driving license. Started miss for 10 minutes and during this was kissing her sweet breasts and French kissing her. Stood her up, turned her around and started fucking her like crazy. Finished the job in that position. Cleaned up and paid her.

Total damaged was Rm150 for her and Rm100 for the massage.

Name: SaSa
Origin: pinoy from Cebu
Height : less than 5"
Body : 8/10 sensual and firm
Boobs : 7/10, B to C cup, firm as hell
Pussy : not much hair and clean looking
Kissing : initially no, but after a few minutes French kiss allowed
BJ : 5/10 bbbj, not sloppy enough for me
FJ : 5/10

Iikmkl
10-25-05, 16:46
Hey Bros over at the East Side,

I'll be in Sabah, KK for business next week. Man, that sounds like a happening place, What's the going rate for PRC? RM 200? And where to go?

Might try out some pinoys or locals...especially at the Prom

I'm gonna be at Shannigan's on Wednesday to try my luck fishing.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Iikmkl

Julroy
10-26-05, 16:39
Hey Bros over at the East Side,

I'll be in Sabah, KK for business next week. Man, that sounds like a happening place, What's the going rate for PRC? RM 200? And where to go?

Might try out some pinoys or locals...especially at the Prom

I'm gonna be at Shannigan's on Wednesday to try my luck fishing.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Iikmkl

Bro,
Browse through the last two or three pages, you will have some idea of where to hunt. The information/sexperience posted are quite accurate and reliable. Happy hunting and when you are done dont forget to post some reports here for the benefit of all.

Cue, for PRC go to beverly hill area there are few HC there to choose from. For pinoy, you find them almost everywhere. damage range from RM150 to 218, depending on nationality, not including massage.

Julroy
10-26-05, 17:51
from my survey sometime back, i sampled hyatt yesterday for rm150++ for short stay from 10.00am to 6.00pm. it was one hell of an experience with a like-minded lady....oouch shit, my boss is calling. will gou out for lunch and continue later.

meanwhile, come on bruders, dont let me be a lone ranger in this forum. post something!!

contd..

i asked the front desk if i could check in early, like 10.00am, was told yes if there is room available, and yes i was lucky. so up i go, acclimated myself to the environment, rest and take some in-room snack. as told by her earlier she would only be arriving after 12.00noon and since she offered to drop by watson to get the rubber i had nothing more to prepare other then getting my little bro ready. for the record, i've known her for sometime through chatting and meet her (with her friend) twice for a cup of coffee. once in a while she would tease me and ask when can we experiment something more intimate.

it was 12.15noon and she's not there yet, what might hv went wrong? suddenly my phone vibrate and her sms mentioned shes just downstairs after buying the rubbers, wow i cant wait. couple of minutes later, ding dong! i opened the door and welcomed her with a tight hug. we sat down for a while, talked about things happened that day while watching formula 1 live from suzuka.
i know she was still tired as she parked her car quite far from the hotel but i couldnt wait so i started to molest her which she enjoyed and return the favour aggresively. i liked her way of undressing me like she's trying to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) me. while kissing she skillfully parted me with my linen and cotton with the minimum disruption to our deep french kissing. aahh! this girl really know how to please me. in no time we were both left with nothing but our underwear. i didnt want to remove her panty as i wanted to feel her wetness from 'outside' and wow!!! true enough shes was very wet just as what she described on the net (that when she's aroused she can get sooo wet and juicy).
we did the foreplay for sometime and later i found out that she like being fingered. she was not that good in bj department but i could see she tried her best; she admitted she is not the best shaft sucker. after sometime she said she couldnt hold it any longer and want my rockhard shaft inside her. i asked her how, she said cowgirl riding! i told myself okay for the opening round, so up she went and ride me with few different riding variations. one of the variations was a pornstar-like pumping motion i enjoyed most; it reminded me of nikki lauda riding her man in the film. i figured out that it's her trademark as no girl has ever rode me that way. hollyshit that was hell enjoyable, i didnt even need to make any thrusting movement. but when i did she skillfully changed her pumping movement like going right and left alternately, shit that was damn good. since she seem to enjoy it so much, i let her ride me for , i think, 15 minutes or so before i started returning her thrusting. i came in that position as we decided to keep the other kamasutra styles for our next round.

she later said she enjoyed my harder shaft compared to her sugardaddy. "maybe it is the age factor" she revealed. we rested for about 15 minutes during which she keep massaging my bro with my cum as msg oil. after sometime of her molesting my bro, it become hardened again and ready for action, she look at me and smiled hornyly, she told me she's surprised i was ready again in a very short time. i whispered to her she should not compare me with her aged bf, let's just enjoy our moment. so this time i did participated more actively and did my favourite doggy and she moaned loudly this time. it took longer to cum this time that we both sweated and took some pauses in between.

in a span of 2 hours we managed 3 rounds before we called it a day. i need to go back to the seminar i was attending at that hotel before it ended, and she needed to go back in time to fetch her bf at the airport. all in all it was a 'tiring' sexperience and surely a new riding experience for me.

name: better not to tell (she's not available anyway)
boobs: b cup, petite
body: a little bit meaty but shes so watery
pussy: nicely trimmed and tight
daty: she preferred not to be licked (i wasnt in the mood to lick that day, so thats fair)
dfk: she liked kissing sooooo much, i like her little bite-kissing
fj: 8/10 i liked her riding
gfe: of course she is! ....soo different from the wl or ml.

damage: rm150++ for the room, and she didnt even talk about money, so that's it, just the hotel room. not bad for a 3 rounds.

few days later she was still asking me when can we hav it again. i am undecided as i have other plan of my own. hehehe

Iikmkl
10-26-05, 19:36
J, My Man,

Just got this off my bro, who was in KK last week,

His best encounter was at the R**n**w Salon, There are 2 groups of PRC (all friends, some willing to do a trio), a few chun looking ones. He took 4 of them (different day). And say they are heavenly, fair skin and BBBJ was an absolute wonder.

He said the rate was RM 220. 00 delivered to the room for one session. RM 200. 00 if you use their rooms, and overnight RM 700. 00 (negotiable, the chun one's, mamasan [Shieh lee, I think was her name] won't budge). And choice was about 12 - 15 PRC's.

I'm thinking of trying that place out, as my Bro's taste in women is above par. And when he says they are heavenly, I would believe him, as he blew about a grand while in KK for the weekdays.

Beverly HC was so so, he says. Environment and GFE feel was different.

Any truth to this?

LMK

Bro, Browse through the last two or three pages, you will have some idea of where to hunt. The information/sexperience posted are quite accurate and reliable. Happy hunting and when you are done don't forget to post some reports here for the benefit of all.

Cue, for PRC go to beverly hill area there are few HC there to choose from. For pinoy, you find them almost everywhere. Damage range from RM150 to 218, depending on nationality, not including massage.

Supmam
10-27-05, 12:55
700 RM overnight?!!! I got a great philipino girl from R*k*o for 330RM overnight (including tip). I hope KK hasn't gone that pricey that quickly. Julroy, tell me aint so!!

J, My Man,

Just got this off my bro, who was in KK last week,

His best encounter was at the R**n**w Salon, There are 2 groups of PRC (all friends, some willing to do a trio), a few chun looking ones. He took 4 of them (different day). And say they are heavenly, fair skin and BBBJ was an absolute wonder.

He said the rate was RM 220. 00 delivered to the room for one session. RM 200. 00 if you use their rooms, and overnight RM 700. 00 (negotiable, the chun one's, mamasan [Shieh lee, I think was her name] won't budge). And choice was about 12 - 15 PRC's.

I'm thinking of trying that place out, as my Bro's taste in women is above par. And when he says they are heavenly, I would believe him, as he blew about a grand while in KK for the weekdays.

Beverly HC was so so, he says. Environment and GFE feel was different.

Any truth to this?

LMK

Iikmkl
10-27-05, 17:07
Pinoy's could be cheaper, I don't know? Rate I got from my bro here is for PRC.
Or did he get just get on the chopping board? lol

700 RM overnight?!!! I got a great philipino girl from R*k*o for 330RM overnight (including tip). I hope KK hasn't gone that pricey that quickly. Julroy, tell me aint so!!

Mega
10-28-05, 09:22
Supmam,

yes, PRC are price at that and more for overnight in most part of Sabah.

Supmam
10-28-05, 12:13
Wow, that's sad to hear. I always thought KK was a cheap place to get WL, but I guess it isn't always so. 700RM. That's close to $185USD right?

Supmam,

yes, PRC are price at that and more for overnight in most part of Sabah.

Mega
10-28-05, 12:39
Wow, that's sad to hear. I always thought KK was a cheap place to get WL, but I guess it isn't always so. 700RM. That's close to $200USD right? - Gold-Plated :D

The best thing to do in Sabah for overnight is get the Indo or Phil version.
Cheaper and better GFE. Where else those PRC who venture over here are mostly rejected stuff from KL / Johor or S'pore.

Guruman
10-29-05, 03:05
Guys,

I cannot imagine why anyone would want to pay RM 700 for an overnighter in KK. RM 350 is tops for any pinoy or indon. Quite often you can get away with RM 300 only. I have managed to get overnight pinoys at RM 250 + dinner on many occasions.

When you go to a steakhouse, eat steak. KK is pinoy haven.. have a pinoy when you are there. For PRC, KK is definitely not the place.

Those of you who stay at promenade, very often you can find pinoy plying their trades at the bus stop in front of the hotel as well as at the corridors of the api-api apartment (which is at the back of the hotel). Standard price RM 150 short-term and RM 350 overnight-negotiable.

Two weeks ago had a pinoy by the Julia (RM 300 overnite). Met her near McDonalds at the api-api apartment. 10/10 GFE. Besides the usual FS, allowed DFK, DATY, BBBJ and allowed me to finger her ass. Want to try anal - managed to get only half an inch inside before she protested. Still excellent value for money.

She appararently hangs out near McDonalds quite often. About 5ft 3", long hair, smallish boobs, brown eyes and according to her, always in a red blouse/t-shirt.

Best wishes.

Bariaking
10-29-05, 04:44
Hi! To all Bro out there,

Just could not help to tell you guys that the real rates in Sabah, so that no one get slaugther in the process.

KK Area:
Pinoy - ST-RM100 to RM150, ON-RM250 to RM300 (anything above RM350 is killing).

Indon - ST-RM80 to RM150, ON-RM200 to RM300

Local - ST- RM150 to RM250, ON-RM300 to RM500

PRC -ST-RM180 to RM230, ON-RM300 to RM500

Sandakan Area:

Not Known due to long time no update!

Tawau Area:

Pinoy - Same as KK due to rare in Tawau.

Indon - ST-RM50 to RM150, ON-RM100 to RM300

Local - Same as Indon, but slightly higher.

PRC - ST-RM180 to RM250, ON-RM350 to RM700.

I hope this will help a bit in the hunting process!!

Iikmkl
10-29-05, 16:56
Bariaking N Guruman,

I dig what'yer saying, but if you've been around the KL PRC scene, you know that PRC's here are usually MILF's and worst no viewing, unless your at the HC's. Or another reason would be younger PRC (18 - 25) have more of a problem getting through the KLIA custom, as they would upset the local f'shop syndicate price (as a buddy told me, can anyone confirm this). So when my bro went to KK, his choice on younger PRC were better and wider.

I'd love a Pinoy or Kd'zan chick, if I could be guided to where to find them young and fair. Something about fair skin just turns me on. Hahaha

OK, B'King could I just check with you, the rate you stated on the end for PR (300 - 500) is that for over night ot the prime grade chicks?

Man, since got visa to go to KK, I'm into the overnight thing instead of HC, unless client take, then makanlor.

But damn I'm eager to get to KK asap.

Bariaking
10-30-05, 16:21
[QUOTE=Iikmkl]Bariaking N Guruman,

OK, B'King could I just check with you, the rate you stated on the end for PR (300 - 500) is that for over night ot the prime grade chicks?

Bro Iikmkl,

That is ok grade PRC, but you have 2 search and wait till mid night. That is the after mid nite price for ON. But in Sabah, I seldom into PRC due to they are mostly either rejects or older (Dinosor) from other places like Guangzhou or KL.

Since, can have unlimited supply of young & fresh PINOY & INDON with GFE services. Why do you still want the PRC which is not into after sales service at all! We are after all in ASEAN countries which I believe in helping our ASEAN economic instead of China one. Hee! Hee!

Well, I can give you guys a few tips as follows:

KK - PINOY, INDON & KDM.
SDK - PINOY Heaven.
TWU - INDON Heaven.

You want PRC, go Singapore which they stand on the streets and look 4 customers (range from SGD50- SGD100). Or else, just go Guanzhou. I believe in go to the near supply sources where you can get fresh and good supply. Do brothers agree with me?

Iikmkl
10-30-05, 19:34
Bariaking,

Bro you sound like an experienced cheongster in KK, Can tell me where to source young k'dzn chick for overnighterskah?

Really appreciate the help.

Iikmkl

[QUOTE=Iikmkl]Bariaking N Guruman,

Bro Iikmkl,

That is ok grade PRC, but you have 2 search and wait till mid night. That is the after mid nite price for ON. But in Sabah, I seldom into PRC due to they are mostly either rejects or older (Dinosor) from other places like Guangzhou or KL.

Since, can have unlimited supply of young & fresh PINOY & INDON with GFE services. Why do you still want the PRC which is not into after sales service at all! We are after all in ASEAN countries which I believe in helping our ASEAN economic instead of China one. Hee! Hee!

Well, I can give you guys a few tips as follows:

KK - PINOY, INDON & KDM.
SDK - PINOY Heaven.
TWU - INDON Heaven.

You want PRC, go Singapore which they stand on the streets and look 4 customers (range from SGD50- SGD100). Or else, just go Guanzhou. I believe in go to the near supply sources where you can get fresh and good supply. Do brothers agree with me?

BD Lucky
10-31-05, 06:23
Recently, been going to a regular joint to get some fun. The herbal place is Damain has been my place for the past few weeks. Had some wonderful bbbj nd cim enperiences there. Lady boss is superfriendly. However, available stock varies depending on how many girls show up. damage 60 for the spa and 70 for the bj, sometimes get twice for that.

Davinci
11-02-05, 18:32
WAAA!!! RM700, FUU. Not a bad price. Beyond me but hey!!

The chicks seem to be moving around a lot these days.

Labuan has new stocks and there are some hot chicks in Tawau. Sorry, no specifics because the news is from my friends. Will try to get some pix from them.

Guruman, Would you happen to still have her phone number?

Diver69
11-03-05, 10:48
Hi! To all Bro out there,

Just could not help to tell you guys that the real rates in Sabah, so that no one get slaugther in the process.

KK Area:
Pinoy - ST-RM100 to RM150, ON-RM250 to RM300 (anything above RM350 is killing).

Indon - ST-RM80 to RM150, ON-RM200 to RM300

Local - ST- RM150 to RM250, ON-RM300 to RM500

PRC -ST-RM180 to RM230, ON-RM300 to RM500

Sandakan Area:

Not Known due to long time no update!

Tawau Area:

Pinoy - Same as KK due to rare in Tawau.

Indon - ST-RM50 to RM150, ON-RM100 to RM300

Local - Same as Indon, but slightly higher.

PRC - ST-RM180 to RM250, ON-RM350 to RM700.

I hope this will help a bit in the hunting process!!

Will be in Tawau for an overnight trip soon. Just wondering where's the best place to find Indon in town? Are there any street walkers or aer they all at health clubs?

Diver

Davinci
11-03-05, 21:08
Hi Diver69,

Streetwalkers can be found but am personally not sure where. Your best bet is stilll the pubs/karaokes and the HC in the hotels are the variety is great and the price is standard.

Bariaking
11-04-05, 07:55
Guys,

Nowadays, in Tawau the street walkers are hard to find due to the MIB crack down on all. Most Indon, can be search and get from the saloons, karaoke, and just hangs out from friends.

The HC are mostly pre-occupied by the PRC due to the profits return, demands and easy to sell. I found out that the HC selection are limited. And in most HC, the Indon are the groups being hard to compete with young & fair "Little Dragon Girls". Most of them had move to a lower class areas like the karaoke and saloons without haircut.

Some pointer for the brother out there, the saloons only operate during the day, and some names are "3XX", "8X" & others, I personally do not where there are since I do not enjoy the environments.

As for karaoke, you just need to go to the Fajar Commercial center and there are plenty of them, but just try to negotiate, and they always play hard to get type. just remember to follow my msg earlier abt the range and guide.

Any problem, just PM me. I use to have some FL I know.

Happy trying!

Bariaking
11-04-05, 08:25
Bariaking,

Bro you sound like an experienced cheongster in KK, Can tell me where to source young k'dzn chick for overnighterskah?

Really appreciate the help.

Iikmkl

[QUOTE=Bariaking]Bro Iikmkl,

KDM chick are hard to come by these days, they always play hard to get or jual mahal. Use to be a few FL, but now I think they are getting married now. Oh, U can try to usual pubs like KK's and Hyatt's joints to pick up. Of course you need to have a deep pocket to do this.

If I get it, I will share with you! PM me if u need more details.

Guruman
11-11-05, 11:03
WAAA!!! RM700, FUU. Not a bad price. Beyond me but hey!!

The chicks seem to be moving around a lot these days.

Labuan has new stocks and there are some hot chicks in Tawau. Sorry, no specifics because the news is from my friends. Will try to get some pix from them.

Guruman, Would you happen to still have her phone number?Davinci,

Sorry I do not have her number.

Your best bet would be to hang around McDonals at the Api-APi centre. If you see anyone who fits the bill (pinoy, long red, always dressed in red), approach and ask "Excuse me, is your name Julia and do you have a tight asshole ?". If she says yes to both, then she is the one.

If I bump into her again (I will be in KK next week), I will try to get her number for you.

Davinci
11-12-05, 13:04
Guruman,

Thanks but if I ask the wrong girl that question, I may be the one with the loose asshole!!!:p

Maybe we can meet up when you come to town, give me message.

Julroy
11-16-05, 02:34
Seems that Sabah thread is quiet again. Any brudders out there have new experience lately, or any new developement in the KKinabalu scenario? I havent been active in the pay-per-sex lately as I was occupied with these part time GFs.

To post a report on that here wouldnt be fair to other readers as it may not benefit them. Anyway once I get back into action I'll post report again. Happy hunting.

Cue: Yahoo is a good place to hang around and find new friends or girlfriends. Hehehe

p/s: Ooh! I got this SMS from this p-time GF of mine: "Women are d best vehicle in d world - front 2 bumpers! back 2 bumpers! Self lubricate after heating! Monthly automatic engine oil change! All type of piston fit!"

Lut Got
11-17-05, 05:37
Yea, it's been quiet here since a while ago. I didnt cheong for about a month plus due to lack of new meat in town. Didnt really go out to scout also. Anyone had tried any special chick to recommend to other bros here?

Thinking of want to visit a HC named after a japanese flower at bundusan area, anyone tried there lately?

Jukemach
11-17-05, 12:35
Fly back home for more than 2 months and now back to KK!

After read some previous post and I really want to hook some ladies near api api center. So let me go to check tonite.

Where u guys go to off load your bullet recently?

Seems like no one go to Rikkado now?!

Anway pls keep updating us!

*I want to say sorry to all the fellow that did send me private message because I never reply you. Actually I've jsut find out I had few messages from you guys, sorry!

BD Lucky
11-18-05, 08:51
Me and my faithful side kick, Curly, were at it again. We decided to get 2 girls for the whole night. I got my recent pinoy chick which I had been enjoying for the past few weeks. Asked her to hook another one up for Curly. At 5pm my girl had called and asked whether we were coming and we rushed like crazy to get hotel rooms for the night. Finally at 7pm we had everything readied and were at the meeting place. Asked Curly to check out his girl for the night. He came down with a gloomy look and said the specs did not match. Being a breast man, Curly was looking for a full breasted woman. So in came my girl and we all left for the hotel.

While on our way, we were making calls like crazy to find Curly a girl. Either the specs did not match or they were not available. Back to the hotel left my girl in the room and out went searching for girls. First stop, Rikado, looked at all the girls. Curly did not see what he liked and left for Hawaii. At Hawaii, once again looked at all the girls. While looking at the line up, saw a few that was worth a second look. I saw a horny smile on Curly's face and knew he had what he was looking for. A young full figure pinoy, paid the counter Rm300 and rushed back to the hotel.

Finally, home sweet home. Back to the room, my girl had already sms me a few times telling me to rush back because she was horny. Usually I don’t use a same girl more than twice. But this girl has super girlfriend feel and gives a mean head. She has what I'm looking for. Excellent attitude and willing to do whatever I want except for anal. In the middle of the night we decided to switch girls, but mine would not agree. Telling me she would not do my friend because he is my friend. But both of us had a very good time

Cut the story short, of the dozen condoms that we bought, 2 were left. Curly's girl was picked up at 8am. Mine stayed until 11am, which gave me another few chances to consume more latex.. Curly's damage Rm300 plus room. Mine Rm200 plus room and had her from 8pm till 11am the next morning. We have planned another outing in another few weeks and this time will definitely switch girls or do them in the same room.

BD Lucky
11-26-05, 09:33
Last night after an dinner outing, felt the urge to look for some action. So off we went to Berverly Hills. Jess, went to all 3 spas in that area. Was told there was an operation going on. No girls at all. Jezz, was left with the little bro hanging.Called the old standby. Was told she had been out and about all day long and did not feel like working. So finally gave up. Now seeking for any bro out there with any Fl
contact for situations just like this.

Bariaking
11-26-05, 09:52
All Brothers out there? Why all the quiet? I think the KK scene had tame down a bit. Myself too busy to check out but hoping other brothers will share the search results.

Iikmkl
11-26-05, 18:56
Bro's, tell me about it. My trip to KK, was a complete ZERO on choice cuts. Baria King was a Good bro to help with some sources.

Was hunting on Thursday night from all the regular hunts, my guide told me.

Started at Rikado. And worked my way down. ZERO. Mostly Pinoy's and PRC (Nothing on local cuts)

Then went on over to Beverly hills area. Found this cool place "Sakura" Pinoy and PRC. Found what I was looking for and booked the PRC babe, on the way for a few drinks and food. The OKT called to apologize that the Boss let another client book her for the night, while he was eating. I "f'd" the dude upside down. Then got pissed and went back to source a few K'Ok clubs, where they serve PRC's in B. Hills area. ZERO. All auntys.

Then was taken to a PUB called R&B. All pinoys. Dudes never let the OKT recommend, and some more never view in the dark where you can't see your own face. Which was my mistake.

Took a pinoy back "Jo", round 24 - 26.

I won't do the usual rating. I'll just tell you what she didn't do or did wrong.

1) No baths together

2) No DATY

3) RUBBERIZED BJ, which lasted like 2 mins

4) 1 position only. Missionary.

This was for overnight mind you.

After 1hr trying to come, I told the chick, forget it and she could leave.

Man, some more can ask for tips and taxi fare. Got the no of the OKT from the chick and told him to come collect his goods. He asked why so early, I explained and he said, soli loh, what to do, your own selection. I just gave up and sent her out the door.

So I just slept til my morning flight back to KL.

Just a note, also went to Promenade and Beverly. Man the Pinoy selections are like worse than those at Rikado's. What gives? there, the OKT, slammed me with an average PRC, asking for 1K? (this is at Beverly) I just walked away, some more got the balls to tell me, you'll be missing the chance of the life time.

Sadly mr FR on KK was not good. I do hope my next month's trip is alot better.

B. King. My next trip, beer and fun.

BD Lucky
11-29-05, 01:51
Iikmkl,

Bro, looks like you been had. Just found out recently from one of the pinoy girls I took, Rikado, LA, California, Hawaii, R&B & Prominate spa run by the same group of people. Based of my experience, I always make sure I get my "exchange" policy clear with the OKT before I pick the girl. Had always been told if I get any problem with the girl just call and they will either straighten her out on the phone or if you are persistent enough they will give you another girl. Yeah I know, with overnite, it can be a nightmare if the girl is a dead fish. That's why still keeping my GFE old stand by even thought had her for so many times.

Iikmkl
11-30-05, 19:48
Wow, the Pinoy Syndicate huh?

Methinks I'll stick to PRC or Local Kd'zn If I can every find any.

Now got phobia with pinoy's. LOL.

Bariaking
12-02-05, 07:12
Iikmkl,

Bro, looks like you been had. Just found out recently from one of the pinoy girls I took, Rikado, LA, California, Hawaii, R&B & Prominate spa run by the same group of people. Based of my experience, I always make sure I get my "exchange" policy clear with the OKT before I pick the girl. Had always been told if I get any problem with the girl just call and they will either straighten her out on the phone or if you are persistent enough they will give you another girl. Yeah I know, with overnite, it can be a nightmare if the girl is a dead fish. That's why still keeping my GFE old stand by even thought had her for so many times.Brother Iikmkl,

I am very sorry to hear what happen to you during your stay. As I told you before you must make your move fast and sharp in KK. It is not like KL, which stocks are available all the time. At here ppl snatch out the good stocks early or just book them early.

Well, so to say they are 3 majors group in KK, 1 is as BD mentioned the Pinoys group where operate the linked outlets, like Ricxrdx, Cxxxfxxnix, Hxwaii, R&B, Stxx nite & so on. They are more Pinoys oriented and majority frm Davao City or Mindanao. Not much from Manila. In this palces, you go 1 place = all, due to they share the stocks.

The other 1 will be the Bxrvxrly Hotel, "PELANGI", & "VXRGX", which are use to be under 1 management, do not know now. They are more Chinese oriented which consist local Chinese, PRC & so on. Sometime, they share to stocks as well. I use to bring clients there.

Another one will be pure PRC, which are K'oke and located near Berxxxx Hxll areas.

The "Japanese Flower" place is migrated from SDK, which is more agressive and so on, but I personally feel they are over pricing and lack of professionalism, like what Bro Iikmkl experience.

There are some more smaller places, which yet to mention. As I say, good stock are hard to come by. You have to be at the right time and the right place. The problem on this is the life cycle of the stocks is short in Sabah, PRC = 2 weeks to 1 months (after that they had to exit and come back with a new visa), Pinoys (mostly 2 weeks - 3 months max, then exit and back), Indons (2 weeks - 3 months, like Pinoys). But most of them can be renew over and over again due to our ASEAN brotherhood spirit. So, the turn over is great and we will always have new stocks in town.

Brother, just to remember 1 sentence from me, "The new stocks here, may be some other places' old stocks." This is especially happen to PRCs.

Have fun, but play safe!

Iikmkl
12-03-05, 03:58
Yup I read you loud and clear.

I think 4 - 6pm is the best time to go cheong and make reservations. Heheh after work must make quick get away and go do some rsvp.

I hoping to score some choice prime cuts next week.

Yeah it's getting to syndicated in KK from what I see as well. But hey, if they bring in the babes, I'm a happy camper.

Always must keep your little brother happy!

Sonny101
12-11-05, 08:37
Anyone able to help a frustrated dude in this town?

Chigu
12-11-05, 16:02
How about Strawberry near central market, kk?

I've ever heard about Strawberry.

Bariaking
12-13-05, 09:17
Brothers,

It depend on what do you want in SDK? Your specs. and budget? It range from very low to very high end market.

Bariaking
12-13-05, 09:20
Brother out there,

Anyone care to share a bit of the current scene in Tawau? I am here this fews days. Try to get some most update info here. Hopefully can score a fews, then will share with you guys. Please share.

Puffy74
12-13-05, 09:38
Dear all,

This is a short report on my KK trip (I was there from 1st to 3rd Dec 2005).

After checking in into Hyatt, at about 9.30 I headed down to Shenanigan's to check-out the goods. It turned out that Shanny's was full of customers and there were slim pickings. After a brief drink, I took a cab and headed down to Berjaya Bandaran. Except for the neon lights of the bars, the whole area is dark and dodgy, and seemed unsafe.

I was touted by a tall, slim girl (turns out she's Indonesian Chinese) into 'Black & White', a dark karaoke bark where there were several girls inside. Immediately they brought the drinks (4 Carlsberg bottles) and charged me about RM45 for the 4 bottles! Next thing I knew, my gal immediately ordered a 'lady drink' and the damage was RM15 for a small watered-down (more Coke than vodka) drink.

After about 10 minutes of rubbing my dick (outside my pants) she ordered another RM15 drink. She asked whether I wanted a BJ, but since I was sitting in the middle of the room, I declined! After one karaoke song, I asked her, "Do you do package?". She replied "Yes, but only after closing time", i.e. 2 a.m.

Sensing that she's trying to lure me into ordering more drinks at inflated prices, I immediately went straight to the point and mentioned that I really wanted a fuck. She then said that she liked shy customers like me who were actually really "perverts".

She then brought me to a spa (called 'Hawaii') a few shop units away where I was shown several girls by the OKT. Overall the quality is sub-standard but there was one Pinoy girl who was OK (big-breasted, young and smiled at me), so I picked her. The captain mentioned that the price was RM280 from 12.00 midnight until 8.00 a.m. or 2 shots, whichever comes first.

Immediately we took a cab back to Hyatt and we went to my room. After cleaning up ourselves separately (she was rather shy and even wore a towel upon coming out from the shower), we were soon on the bed.

She was extremely shy (I must have been among her first few customers). She told me her name is Marisa (or was it Marsha? I can't quite remember), 19 years old from Manila, and that she's Muslim but not devout (she eats pork). Her mother is Muslim but her dad is Roman Catholic.

She started by deep french kissing me and then my cock began to harden. Immediately she fucked me (without condom) and was riding me hard! After about 5 minutes of thrusting I exploded in her pussy! It felt great!

After cleaning up, I felt like I wanted a 2nd shot so I told her to give me a BBBJ. Unfortunately she didn't do BBBJ but insisted on a CBJ. So I relented.

I was unable to get hard again (probably due to the drinks) and she became agitated. So in the end, she gave me a handjob and I came despite not being hard enough!

She then wanted to leave me and argued with me that she wanted to go to a party at Sutera Harbour Resort (some event called Harbour night) but I sensed that she really wanted to find more clients! Realising that I was about to have an early meeting the next day, I let her go but before that she perused and used my handphone (this spooked me somehow) to call her cab driver.

Anyway, overall it was a good experience with a Pinoy, despite the lack of BBBJ and being made RM75 poorer earlier at the karaoke.

Overall: 6 out of 10
Damage: RM330 for the fuck (RM280 for the girl, plus RM50 tips)
Name: Marisa (or was it Marsha?), 19 years old, from Manila
Body: Plump but sexy, 5 out of 10
Boobs: C cup, huge and hard (they could be implants but I saw no scar)
FJ: 10 out of 10 (no condom, creampie, excellent!)
BBBJ: Not available
CBJ: 5 out of 10

Overall rating of Bandaran Berjaya: 5 out of 10 (not very attractive and dangerous area!)

One thing about the Hyatt is they will not let the girls walk in and out of the hotel alone, so I had to escort her down to the exit and this was kind of embarrasing!

Together with my meeting, it was an excellent trip to KK and I do hope that I can score a FL the next time I'm there.

Supmam
12-13-05, 09:45
Great review Puffy74.

Very bizarre though. She fucked you raw but refused bbbj. Sounds great, if slightly fucked up!

Member 30
12-14-05, 02:29
Bro,

Tawau is currently experiencing strong wind, especially on those PRCs working in Kara'oke. You may try your luck in a few of the kara'okes near Herritage Hotel & Sugar Bun restaurant as I heard from my gal that new PRCs stocks just arrived last weekend. Sorry I can't reveal names of the place for obvious reason. My gal was caught during the raid that occured right after the "naked ear squat" incident was published.

Of course, I got her out & sent her back to China already. It's a heartbreak and I'm recovering now....hahaaa.

Brother out there,

Anyone care to share a bit of the current scene in Tawau? I am here this fews days. Try to get some most update info here. Hopefully can score a fews, then will share with you guys. Please share.

Lut Got
12-14-05, 03:24
Been to bandaran on last Monday afternoon around two pm. Went into a saloon where I did check out for prc couple weeks ago, told the mamasan that I want a prc chick, was guided to check out the stock. Picked a sweet looking one, went into the room and started to strip seperately, went to shower together and chit chat a while on bed. Followed by BBBJ, good suction and skills. Start from ball licking to deep throat. After around ten minutes, cant control and CIM. Damn she continue to suck my dick but too bad as she didnt swallow.

Nego with her to continue as I am looking for more actions, she agreed as I said will pay her for extra. Then she's licking over my body, tits and fingering me while I'm rubbing on her perfect boobs. After a while when my dick is ready for more actions, she capped me and start with missionary. Start slowly and felt the tightness of her pussy. Heard she started to moan slowly, don't felt it's fake and follow by faster and harder fucking. Damn she put her legs to the back of my thigh, and always grind her pussy in circular way while I'm stroking my dick in her tight pussy.

Changed to doggy after that and pump her like no tommorow. She moan like hell and so loud. Cant really stand her tight pussy and explode my load in her again. After the shot, still continue to fuck her. Don want to stop yet and finally stop after about 10 minutes.

After that, went to shower and dress up because I'm sneaking out from office during my lunch break. Paid to her and get off from there and heading back to office again.

Name: Xiao Xiao
Boobs: 8/10
Face: 7/10
Damage: RM230 (RM200 - Package + RM30 + Extra deal)
WIR: YES!! RM230 for CIM and package, of cos it's a very great deal!!

Bariaking
12-16-05, 16:22
Just get back from Tawau, actually it is mostly dead. I think may be got strong as 1 of the brother mentioned. I went to King Park ask for a show up, but not available just the normal msg girl. So tired, I go an Indon to do it, but so far the back rubbing is ok. Not much of special, after 1 hour just pay and go back to sleep.

Normal Massage
Damage : RM69
Power : So-so
Name : Small Indon, name didn't ask.

Hope next time will do better in Tawau, but no action or leads. Looking 4 cable there.

Beijing Lover
12-18-05, 12:34
Hi guys

I'll be flying in in the first week of January and I'll be staying in KKB.
I'm going with all the family and it makes it quite difficult to enjoy the night action.
But afternoons are OK.
So I was just wondering if any of you could point me in some direction so that I can find some fun/action during the afternoon?
Thanks

Beijing Lover

Bariaking
12-19-05, 09:32
Hi guys

I'll be flying in in the first week of January and I'll be staying in KKB.

I'm going with all the family and it makes it quite difficult to enjoy the night action.
But afternoons are OK.

So I was just wondering if any of you could point me in some direction so that I can find some fun/action during the afternoon?

Thanks

Beijing LoverMy Friend,

That is depend on what type of action do you want and how much time do you have? 1st, tell me where you stay and are you familiar with BKI city? In this case, may be I can point you to a few quickie joints near where you stay. Also, please state what stocks you like? For e.g. Pinoys, & others?

Regards,

Bariaking

Davinci
12-23-05, 14:16
Just got back from tawau. The scene seems to be alive and well.

Try First Hotel and Marco Polo.

Beijing Lover
12-26-05, 13:02
My Friend,

That is depend on what type of action do you want and how much time do you have? 1st, tell me where you stay and are you familiar with BKI city? In this case, may be I can point you to a few quickie joints near where you stay. Also, please state what stocks you like? For e.g. Pinoys, & others?

Regards,

Bariaking

I will be staying at the Shangri La Tanjung Aru and this is my first time in BKI.
Pinoys will be just fine...

Stargm
12-26-05, 16:34
I will be staying at the Shangri La Tanjung Aru and this is my first time in BKI.
Pinoys will be just fine...Just go to Beverly Hotel Health Club or Promenade Hotel Health Club. Mostly Pinoy. In Beverly try Rosalind if she is back.

Member 30
12-27-05, 03:08
Guys,

Sorry to post this request but I'm looking for a apartment in KK. A studio apartment in the city vicinity would be great as I may be stationed in KK for about 3mths beginning feb'06. Someone recommended me Promenade apartment, any comment?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Member #3073
12-27-05, 05:49
Hello my fellow brother,

I just want to know wherether i can find any action in Lahad Datu and Tawau.

I will be there next month