PDA

View Full Version : Sarawak

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Ambuk Carisa
03-06-07, 01:25
Bro,

If you just walk through the alley between the 2 shopt lot really infront of Mega, and at the end look to your left, a big Barber shop signboard V.I.P (you couldn't miss it :P ). The OKT will than gave you his calling card (if you are staying at the 4/5 star hotel, don't ever mention the hotel name coz later it will hard for you to bargin. The best just say that you stay in mega). For the gurls number, you need to adjust them yourself bro. They only gave it to the people that treat them nicely.

Happy hunting.

Thanks bro. U must have treated them very nice! ;-)

Ambuk Carisa
03-06-07, 01:33
Bintulu.

...If you are chinese age 30-40, you can try hit the mamasan. 1 of my friend got her last time. A freeebies: P and she's preety too, age around 30+. She's a good drinker but as always. Drinker get drunk and you got your freebies: P

Mamasan oso can get freebie! Yr fren's da man!

Redsmurf
03-06-07, 15:24
OK just let me know, whenever you are in town.

Bro,

I'll be in Miri next May. I'll post the date later.

Seeker A
03-10-07, 07:22
Thank Psy Duck,

With your directions fr your earlier post, I manage to locate VIP aft a walk in the hot sun. The OKT brought me up 1 floor 2 view the 5-6 gals. Spotted 2 girls of my liking, one is 'ikar' (I only manage to read your post aft I went there 5 days ago) but I will agree she look slutty and playful. Will try her nx time. I took the other one named 'ah tan' who is of mixed Chinese Indon.

Got OKT nbr and called to get gal to send to my place at 9. 30 pm. Ah tan is rather tall, fair and slim. BTW, she speaks very well mandarin and some English (after working in S'pore for 4 yrs). So spend the whole time conversing in Mandarin.

The service was SOP with BBBJ (do not do CIM). Response was OK (but rather fake), cooperative but do not like kissing or DATY. Pussy was clean and not smelly. Did her 3 rds and she went bk ard 9 am because I had to work.

Overall, satisfactory and recommended for others to try out. Will try post pic of ah tan later.

Wish others hav fun also.

Seeker A
03-10-07, 07:27
Yo Bro,

Bintulu.

Do you know City Point in Bintulu. Asked local if you don't. Just go to the Back entrance (which people went to the cinema up stairs), Facing the road in front the enterance is the parking lot between the shophouse. Look at your right, the enterance to the saloon. The are two saloon there, take the first one.

Just prepare to write you hp number in a small paper (you'll need it later). Went to the saloon and try to relax yourself. The mamasan will than show you her gurls. If you are lucky, sonya (fair skin, petite and very nice smell, GFE) will be there (Kaka and Adik also not bad. Not sure if they are still there). Or if you got other chick that you like. Just get close to them and pass your number. Than just say to the mamasan that you'll come later after you lunch or dinner or watsoever. The gurl later will call U. Just bargin with them, since there are all FL at night. Lately FL in Bintulu is hard to get.

If you are chinese age 30-40, you can try hit the mamasan. 1 of my friend got her last time. A freeebies: P and she's preety too, age around 30+. She's a good drinker but as always. Drinker get drunk and you got your freebies: P

P/s: will update the KK story later. Currently busy a bitI will definitely give it a try nx time I go there. I have been to some other saloon for hair wash but has not try you technique.

Thanks for sharing

Md Fun
03-13-07, 23:57
Going to Miri today, pls confirm where to find action OVN.

Thanks

Md Fun
03-14-07, 00:12
Going to Miri today, any contact num of OKT? Pls email me.

Thanks

Okurono
03-14-07, 13:25
This is my first report as a newbie to this forum. so plz 4give me if I make a mistake on my report. It seem to me that lately the Miri Forum is a bit quite compare to last year. Hopely this will not continued for long.

Anywhere I went to this “Master Barber Saloon” at Boulevard Area few weeks ago using the guide Bro Samboibesi had given. It seems that only 3 ML are left there (Which is very few compare to the other area.

I was wandering about 1 particular Chinese ML (she the only Chinese Masseuses there). I gone massage to her few times & the only “extreme’ that she has offer is a HJ which is fine but do anyone know if she did more than that – Full Service I mean & how the rating (I don’t dare to ask her just yet). Her name start with L. (Anyone goes there I think know this person)

Now my contribution to this forum:

1) Big Boss Barber Saloon – More than 8 girls are available at one time. Full Service Rm 155 & can Book O.N (unknown price-never try) (Near Imperial Mall) (Provide by Bro Mannnn)
Recommended girl – Dewi (Very good in BBBJ)

2) Mei Buy Saloon – 6 or 7 girls (mostly indon) are available. Full service Rm155 or Massage only RM55 (Near Bintang Plaza area) (Provide by Bro OILER)
Recommended girl – Nurul (willing to b capture her action by Camera)

3) Angel H.C – 6 or 7 ML <massage only but if u know to nego. with the lady u get full service or just HJ only> I try 2 ML there alredy & both are willing to go beyond when the price is right.Rm55 Msg / Rm35 HJ / Rm155 F**k (Near Million Inn) (Provide by Bro supermonger2)
Recommended ML – Sue (Very good in BJ)

4) Old Miri Town – 3 or 4 girls waiting near to the staircase area. This place is the cheapest you can get to satisfied yo hunger 4 S** (Rm50). But they also the worst kind of service compare to the above mention. Some evev claim they are 16yo!! (Fish Market Area) (Provide by Bro Redsmurf)
Recommended girl – Nobody at this time (no sound/reaction wat so ever…)

All of this place I check myself (even though I’m still new in Miri) based on the info from this forum -Thanks Guys

(Any other place that are not in my list guys plz help me add in. TQ)

Hopefully other newbie like me will start provide info rather than just looking for info. I think the senior brothers will agreed with me.

Until next time.

Happy S** hunting

Okurono

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Md Fun
03-16-07, 00:37
Hi all,

Thanks for the info about Miri. Went to have a look at V*P Place. Got the number, will try next time. This visit I got lucky, manage to ask a girl I got to know in the net to pay me a visit at the Hotel.

Fat Fat Roll
03-16-07, 14:01
Okurono,

That's nice a FR you given.

I will keep this info when I go to MIRI.

Mannnn
03-17-07, 03:40
Brother Okurono,

You did a good work. Not like some newbie always ask and no FR.

Md Fun
03-23-07, 15:51
This is my FR on the recent trip to Miri. After finish meeting and diner, went back to the hotel at 9:30pm. Make a call to VIP at 9:45pm for OVN amoi. Were told only got Indon and cost RM 250. Cant bargain, so I accepted. They say they are sending the amoi right away, but I have to wait till 11:30pm before she and the mamasan arrived. Damn…so long, when arrive, the mamasan asked for Rm20 extra for the Cab, wtf? (Damn 2). It is night and don’t want to argue, so I just pay. The girl name is Hana. 20 yrs old. Body OK lah, The girl then told the mamasan that she forgot to bring condom (Damn 3). Haiya, have to wait some more. After the condom arrive (Only 2), I ask the girl for shower, she agree and we shower together, but nothing happen in the shower. I ask for some quick BJ and she don’t want (Damn 4). Went back to bed want to start some foreplay, but girl was reluctant , then I manja2kan the girl, belai2 her hair etc. I ask for BBBJ, was given with a lot of break and only about 5 minutes before she say she is tired (Damn 5). Not worth my money. Then proceed mission style, and doggy. Not much respond from the girl. Then went to sleep. About 2 hrs later, ask for second round, but the girl don’t want to wake up. So I took 1 photo of her, and she woke up. Do second round missionary, cause she wasn’t cooperative. (Damn 6). Only 2 round due to only 2 condoms. At 6 am I ask the girl to go, but I still tip her RM30. Not worth it, going back to KK and will try girl in KK.

Name: Hana
Origin: Indonesia
Face: 6/10
Body: 5/10
Boobs: 4/10
Kissing: no
Daty: no
Bbbj: 2/10
FJ: 3/10
GFE: 5/10
Damage: Rm250 + Rm20 cab, + Rm30 Cab

Not worth It, next time will try other place.

Mustang Sgn
03-24-07, 08:48
Hi all pals.

Will go to Sibu at the beginning of may,

Does any action in Sibu?

What I know is only in Premier and Paramount hotel PRC and W. M'sia meal.

Can give some direction?

Viper Z
03-26-07, 02:26
This is my FR on the recent trip to Miri. After finish meeting and diner, went back to the hotel at 9:30pm. Make a call to VIP at 9:45pm for OVN amoi. Were told only got Indon and cost RM 250. Cant bargain, so I accepted. They say they are sending the amoi right away, but I have to wait till 11:30pm before she and the mamasan arrived. Damn…so long, when arrive, the mamasan asked for Rm20 extra for the Cab, wtf? (Damn 2). It is night and don’t want to argue, so I just pay. The girl name is Hana. 20 yrs old. Body OK lah, The girl then told the mamasan that she forgot to bring condom (Damn 3). Haiya, have to wait some more. After the condom arrive (Only 2), I ask the girl for shower, she agree and we shower together, but nothing happen in the shower. I ask for some quick BJ and she don’t want (Damn 4). Went back to bed want to start some foreplay, but girl was reluctant , then I manja2kan the girl, belai2 her hair etc. I ask for BBBJ, was given with a lot of break and only about 5 minutes before she say she is tired (Damn 5). Not worth my money. Then proceed mission style, and doggy. Not much respond from the girl. Then went to sleep. About 2 hrs later, ask for second round, but the girl don’t want to wake up. So I took 1 photo of her, and she woke up. Do second round missionary, cause she wasn’t cooperative. (Damn 6). Only 2 round due to only 2 condoms. At 6 am I ask the girl to go, but I still tip her RM30. Not worth it, going back to KK and will try girl in KK.

Not worth It, next time will try other place.

LAst time I was in Miri, the cab driver brought me one for only RM 250.00 (all inclusive). Later that girl told me that the cab driver got RM 50 commission and the real price for ON is only RM 200.00. Hahahaha. :D

Psy Duck
03-28-07, 16:15

Not worth It, next time will try other place.I told ya togo there and bargain. Not over ther phone. The mamasan is only the keeper. You should talk to the OKT. He knows better :)

No Diggity
03-28-07, 19:20
There's a place where you can have some serious "kemut-kemut".. anyone interested??

By the way Hairy-timun tried it once, he confirmed that the "kemut-kemut" was indeed strong. But the BBBJ is even better! :)

But warning: face of the ML is nothing to shout about.

Trunks 105
03-30-07, 16:23
Bro diggity,

I interested about your story. Can you give where is the place to 'kemut-kemut'

Md Fun
03-31-07, 15:10
Bro diggity,

I interested about your story. Can you give where is the place to 'kemut-kemut'Yeah, pls tell us more. BTW what is kemut2? Use pussy or ass?

Seeker A
04-01-07, 05:07
Attached is a pic of the chinese Indon gal "Ah Tan" that I ordered from VIP last month. Recommended.

Good Good Play
04-01-07, 10:32
Hi All,

In MIRI now this very moment. Any contacts for OKT or good service FL? It has been a boring Sunday afternoon and was spent reading the whole Sarawak and Sabah of this forum and I do admit I found very informative. I flew in from KK after spending a dry night at one of the karaoke at Damai called W**e; really cock teasers. Luckily found OKT Simon who provide a local Sino Michelle for RM700 (well after 3am). Nice bods and full 3 rounds.

G

No Diggity
04-02-07, 04:41
Yeah, pls tell us more. BTW what is kemut2? Use pussy or ass?

LOL!!! Where got kemut-kemut using ass ????! Of course using pussy lah...basically the WL is capable of using their pussy to hold your didi in a "squeeze/release" rhythm.

Most Malay women knows how to do it. Most Chinese women are clueless about it. LOL!!

Anyway, there's a massage joint near Imperial Mall, it's on the second floor of a shopping block, the shopping block is opposite "MA BAKER", there's a Pakistani restaurant beside the entrance to the staircase. There's a "spinning" light at the staircase entrace indicating that it's a massage saloon.

Go upstair and look for a woman call "Ati"..... she will give you some serious "Kemut-kemut"..

Enews
04-04-07, 16:55
How much is Kemutkemut damage?

LOL!!! Where got kemut-kemut using ass ????! Of course using pussy lah...basically the WL is capable of using their pussy to hold your didi in a "squeeze/release" rhythm.

Most Malay women knows how to do it. Most Chinese women are clueless about it. LOL!!

Anyway, there's a massage joint near Imperial Mall, it's on the second floor of a shopping block, the shopping block is opposite "MA BAKER", there's a Pakistani restaurant beside the entrance to the staircase. There's a "spinning" light at the staircase entrace indicating that it's a massage saloon.

Go upstair and look for a woman call "Ati"..... she will give you some serious "Kemut-kemut"..

No Diggity
04-05-07, 04:52
You have to pay a standard 1 hr massage fees...something like RM45...and then when you get into the room with the ML, you can discuss about the price. I suggest you pay her RM100 for the Kemut-kemut..

How much is Kemutkemut damage?

Hairy Timun
04-06-07, 05:38
Haiya, brudder.

Long time never hear from you la. Funny post about the kemut-kemut! U sure that th ML still there ah? Did you re-visited the palce during your holiday break? Kekeke.

Anyway, I may go over to work in Miri soon. I'll try to re-visit all our hotspots then. Take care, brudder. May you find many productive wells.

There's a place where you can have some serious "kemut-kemut".. anyone interested??

By the way Hairy-timun tried it once, he confirmed that the "kemut-kemut" was indeed strong. But the BBBJ is even better! :)

But warning: face of the ML is nothing to shout about.

Okurono
04-06-07, 11:18
Massage Parlour Info in Miri

Does anyone know on how many Massage Parlour in Miri & also if they provide Full Service or just mere Massage only. I only know 5 places so far based on the description provide by our brother (I check myself) which are :-

a)Master Barber Saloon (Only 3 ML are available-Local) Provide Massage & HJ only as far as I know. (Near Boulevard Area)
Comment:- 1 Malay + 1 Iban + 1 Chinese Miri (I consider the Chinese ML are the only one that are I consider pretty hot, very tall with that high heel she using.

b)Angel massage (6 or 7 ML are available-Local) (Massage or If u like full service based on Negotiation.)
Comment:- (There are only 3 ML there that are worth considering based on the appearances of coz. I always go to my favourite ML which is a Murut.

c)Lilies Hair & Beauty Saloon (4 or 5 ML-Local) Pure Massage only (Near Million inn)
Comment:- (This is actually are real saloon but provide massage as an extra income I think & based on the design of the place – using curtain as a partition, I don’t think this place has anything to offer other than massage. Pity coz some girls there are pretty hot!!)

d)Mei Buy Saloon (6 or 7 girls – mostly Indon) Full service (Upstairs) Massage (Downstairs)
Comment:- (This place offer Massage or Full Service which ever you chose. The only MP that offer both Full service or Massage at the same time. Officially the other MP only offer Massage & not full service-negotiation are the only way 4 u to get that.. Money & sweet talk are all you need of coz..)

e)Furuma Barber Saloon (7 or 8 girls or woman) Massage only as far as I know of
(Near Million Inn )
Comment:- (I’ve been to this place one time only & unfortunely the ML that service me happens to be the caretaker which offers to massage me coz the others ML said they are not available at that time even though they are just sitting there. (a bit mature lady which is really sucks!!. She claim that she also good at massage which is true but I think others like me want something more than that don’t you think.

Plz help if any of u guys knows other MP in Miri. (The reason I ask this is sometimes the MP in terms of full service (based on nego.) are much better than the place that offer Full Service only).

Cheers :)

Okurono

Lone611
04-09-07, 06:01
Hi everybody

Are there any action in Sibu? To all the bros that got informations on Sibu, be it massage parlour, freelance, salon, street walkers, brothels, or anything about Sibu action, please share. There are a lot about Miri and Bintulu, while Kuching got it's own thread, but Sibu has been negleted. All I know about Sibu is only about the street walkers.

What about Sibu Massage parlour? Is it the same with Kuching? What is the normal damage? What kind of services are provided?

Thanks in advance for all bros that have all this valuables information.

Happy Hunting

Lone611

TrueNutty
04-25-07, 17:53
I was a local Bintuluan and I don't know all about this. You guys from outside is far beyond me. Maybe I just afraid to explore in my hometown as you guys know it is a small town. Shttt. Tried girls around the world but never try home one. What a shameful thing. LOL

Hairy Timun
04-27-07, 18:48
Massage Parlour Info in Miri

Plz help if any of u guys knows other MP in Miri. (The reason I ask this is sometimes the MP in terms of full service (based on nego.) are much better than the place that offer Full Service only).

Cheers :)

Okurono

Try Princess behind Grand Palace hotel. It's opposite a karaoke place. Used to have a few ML that's quite hot. Services range from the normal HJ to full service. I've only tried the HJ.

Okurono
05-01-07, 13:03
Thanks again for the info bro.

I will check it out.

Hopefully there's more info for this.

Mannnn
05-09-07, 13:02
Lately there has been a few MP open around bintulu area. Went to Fu Zhou Health Centre at Parkcity Commercial Centre. There are around 7 male and female working there. Pick a young ML and proceed to a small room. Area very clean and decorated. She hand me a short pant to wear. I change to a short pant and lay face down. She massage me all over my body. After finished massage went out and the ML serve me a chinese tea.

Name: Liu Chia
Origin: PRC
Face: 8.5/10
Body: Slim
Boobs: A cup
Massage: 7/10
Damage: RM78 (one and a half hour, for one hour is RM58)

Ambuk Carisa
05-10-07, 04:23
Try Princess behind Grand Palace hotel. It's opposite a karaoke place. Used to have a few ML that's quite hot. Services range from the normal HJ to full service. I've only tried the HJ.

Anyone know of any call-in massage services in Miri? I usually stay at M*** Hotel and use the massage services at the hotel. Looking for a change of taste!

Hairy Timun
05-11-07, 07:41
Anyone know of any call-in massage services in Miri? I usually stay at M*** Hotel and use the massage services at the hotel. Looking for a change of taste!

As far as I know, there's no MP that provides outcall to hotel room. What I've personally experienced is to directly negotiate with the ML concerned to come to my hotel room after her shift. That way, it'll be cheaper as the MP'll not take a cut. Sorry can't be much help.

Udang Galah
05-12-07, 09:38
Hi guys,

Newbie here, so my first FR,

Went to Li Hua hotel level M in bintulu. Got a girl by the name kitty. I think someone FR her before. Anyway, just to share;

Name : Kitty
Origin : JB - (Johor Jaya)
Breast : cup B
Face : 7/10
Body : 8/10
BJ : no
FIV : no
DATY : no
FJ : 8/10
Damage : RM65.00 (45 min Massage + RM150.00)

She can massage you well. And she treat you very good. Even provide me some 'tips' and 'techniques'. Hehehe

Loong Ko
05-12-07, 18:13

Go upstair and look for a woman call "Ati"..... she will give you some serious "Kemut-kemut"..I would like some kemut-kemut please.

How much is the damage for the kemut-kemut? Are the fees negotiable? How old is this "Ati"? I dont think I can be 'kemuted' by an old Malay lady.

I dont know if my didi would like this new massage technique but if the price is right, then I am willing to give it a shot.

Hognose
05-17-07, 17:26
I shall be going to Sibu after my Kuching stop over next week. Anyone know of any good place such as a karaoke where one can have a few beers and then take away the girls?

Cluster55
05-20-07, 12:17
Can any of you guys give some tips, where to find girls or ladies who are willing for photo and video. Got a week off and will share the outcome with all of you. Or is there anyone, who would like to share models for a photo/video session! Please advise!

Tamurlane26
05-21-07, 09:15
Here is a funny report and it shows that a sense of humour can go a long way but whether or not this new joint survives will be a matter of discussions.

A new joint has opened in Miri - which has taken its name from a place in Haadyai close to my heart the great Pink Lady. Now being as it is served by one of my favourites from Princess it will be interesting to see what happens next. Am sure that those behind it must have support of the usual characters otherwise how will it survive.

Mind you I for one hope it survives as the rooms whilst spartan do provide a shower so once you have finished cleaning up is much easier to do - here speaks the voice of experience as in Princess you have to walk through the joint to go and wash those parts which have exploded in the middle of the session lol. None of the C4 required for this one I hasten to add.

Promises to be an interesting summer in Miri and when the new pipeline is being laid from Sabah to Sarawak one would expect to see our brothers in Miri with more stocks to whet their appetite.

And as to the person - and I sincerely hope is not a member of this forum - who took his fist to the face of one of Raymonds' delights - you are well out of order. Life for our entertainment is not all a bed of roses and the least we can do is show some respect.

So salute to J**** who is now running her own joint and who gave me a personal tour and a quick bbj to christen the massage beds - guess there is nothing like being nice to people to receive such a sweet gift !

Tamurlane26
05-21-07, 09:18
Amusingly for someone who spends most of his time in Jakarta have discovered that my brothers in Miri have been hiding the largest papayas for themselves. Went to Big Boss and to say it is big papaya is not an understatement my misfortune was to go there window shopping at lunchtime and then forget they close at 22:30 so am writing this with lips a smacking and about to head out of the office and downtown to pick up the nice smiling cutie from yesterday !

Ambuk Carisa
05-22-07, 02:51
Whereabouts is this bro? Due to be in Miri after Gawai! Need some relief la! LOL!

Here is a funny report and it shows that a sense of humour can go a long way but whether or not this new joint survives will be a matter of discussions.

A new joint has opened in Miri - which has taken its name from a place in Haadyai close to my heart the great Pink Lady. Now being as it is served by one of my favourites from Princess it will be interesting to see what happens next. Am sure that those behind it must have support of the usual characters otherwise how will it survive.

Mind you I for one hope it survives as the rooms whilst spartan do provide a shower so once you have finished cleaning up is much easier to do - here speaks the voice of experience as in Princess you have to walk through the joint to go and wash those parts which have exploded in the middle of the session lol. None of the C4 required for this one I hasten to add.

Promises to be an interesting summer in Miri and when the new pipeline is being laid from Sabah to Sarawak one would expect to see our brothers in Miri with more stocks to whet their appetite.

And as to the person - and I sincerely hope is not a member of this forum - who took his fist to the face of one of Raymonds' delights - you are well out of order. Life for our entertainment is not all a bed of roses and the least we can do is show some respect.

So salute to J**** who is now running her own joint and who gave me a personal tour and a quick bbj to christen the massage beds - guess there is nothing like being nice to people to receive such a sweet gift !

Tamurlane26
05-23-07, 03:21
Am not a native of Miri just an itinerant wanderer so shall have to assist by clues - back of Boulevard there is one Hong Kong Restaurant and you will see the signs under the Rainbow.

Even more amusing last night in Miri stayed in Imperial and used our friend again - this time three of us in one apartment and we chose two girls one Indon and one Flipper. Best part was the Flipper who chose not to perform as she said my friend had screwed too many girls in the same stable - so much for lack of jealousy !

Am now in KK and shall field another amusing report on the Strawberry Fields and other such nonsense - now writing in Starbucks in KK and shall endeavour not to miss the flight back to KL in order to allow KK and Miri to be restored to normal order

Happy Days in the East

Datuk Jong
05-23-07, 16:05
Went over to check out this Hatyai namesake just now as happen to be in Miri.

Place was deserted - walked in and plopped onto a chair and waited. Later a pettite NL came out from the back and said most of the ML already gone off for the Gawai break. Only 4 left and working so did not get to see any of the wares. The manageress (or proprietor - seemed and acted that way) was not too bad herself and would have taken her services had she offered but she was busy entertaining another "regular" at that time. So left and promised to go back some other time.

Anyway she mentioned got lots of stock coming in after Gawai in June or was it July?

Ended up going to the market for the famous Kolo mee - passed by a C P Inn or something and saw 2 PRC WL at the staircase entrance - more Aunty type so did not pursue.

Cheers

Hognose
05-23-07, 17:28
I was a local Bintuluan and I don't know all about this. You guys from outside is far beyond me. Maybe I just afraid to explore in my hometown as you guys know it is a small town. Shttt. Tried girls around the world but never try home one. What a shameful thing. LOLThe saying goes, "Do not shit in your own backyard", can also be translated to "do not cheong in your own backyard".

Sometimes we admire tourists who seem to know much more than the locals about certain matters. I guess familiarity with the commonplace breeds contempt and we seek greener pastures elsewhere.

It is no shame not to know about your own hometown. You have already broadened your horizon with your international experience.

Tamurlane26
05-24-07, 03:51
Sorry to hear your visit was a busted flush so to speak - am also curious to know when the Rainbow is back in action as hear that this is a source also. My final visit was to Andy in S**** Lounge but fortunately was saved from taking the spaced out local by the impending arrival of the men in blue.

Sometimes we should be grateful for them as this means we dont make too many mistakes in selection ! Bit like the footie one has to pick one's team carefully in order to get the right results.

Loong Ko
05-24-07, 16:26
Can any of you guys give some tips, where to find girls or ladies who are willing for photo and video. Got a week off and will share the outcome with all of you. Or is there anyone, who would like to share models for a photo/video session! Please advise!It's very simple if you just want some nude girls to shoot photos with. You go book a WL and instead of FS, you request that she pose for nude photo shots. However check first if the WL is agreeable to be the model.

However have yet to hear of professional model who pose nude. Quite common in the West but not so common in the Asian country around this area.

Notiguy
06-21-07, 17:19
Just got into Miri for work.

In the evening had some time and was tired so wanted a massage.

Was walking around and found myself at Angel HC. only 2 chinese ladies who lacked in the looks department.

Went up to the room, where there was just a mattress and proceeded to massage. Half way through, she asked if i wanted extra. She wasn't exactly a looker but i thought why not. I told her rm20.00 for a hj and she was agreeable. But nothing special to report.

Name: Alice
looks: 5/10 at best.
Body: 3/10 (Pfftttttt)
massage: 7/10
h/j: 6/10 nothing special
damage: RM55 (massage, 1 hour) + RM20 (h/j)
WIR: God Forbid.

The next time i have time, i will try a tapau from vip. Still Miri is a very interesting place.

A friend brought me around town and to the local drink holes. Can any miri bro's kindly confirm? I saw these 'ladies' at a lorong near Coyote Ugly. Didn't get a close look. Are they ladies? or aquas? Would appreciate any clarification.

Stay safe everyone.

Cheongsterto B
06-24-07, 19:38
Hi I'm new here. Just start this first post after reading so many post I'm so damn excited about this site

Thank you guys for the FR I will report when ever there is a cheonging happening haha

Previously I did some cheonging but not that much lately.

And Bro. Mannn, I'm also local so do put up more FR so we don get lost.

The last MP I went was at medan jaya only one around that area previously there did more then just massage but now they serve about the same at Fu Zhou Chuen just massage nothing else (boring)

And I also read some post on about the saloon around citypoint. Notreally a good place because you need to stop by before 7pm I think after that no more kantao. Did that twice unluckily so I give up.

So if you really wanna get laid. Try the medan jaya just knock in and there are a bunch of girl. But most are not doing FJ. Well HJ if you are lucky enuff

Look for the taukenio. And ask her if she have new stock outside. She then will tell you where to go. Please be remind to get her number as you might need to call her later on for next appointment haha.

Happy cheonging. May the force be with you <<< I love this phrase!

Hornybill
06-27-07, 18:28
Hi I'm new here. Just start this first post after reading so many post I'm so damn excited about this site

Thank you guys for the FR I will report when ever there is a cheonging happening haha

Previously I did some cheonging but not that much lately.

And Bro. Mannn, I'm also local so do put up more FR so we don get lost.

The last MP I went was at medan jaya only one around that area previously there did more then just massage but now they serve about the same at Fu Zhou Chuen just massage nothing else (boring)

And I also read some post on about the saloon around citypoint. Notreally a good place because you need to stop by before 7pm I think after that no more kantao. Did that twice unluckily so I give up.

So if you really wanna get laid. Try the medan jaya just knock in and there are a bunch of girl. But most are not doing FJ. Well HJ if you are lucky enuff

Look for the taukenio. And ask her if she have new stock outside. She then will tell you where to go. Please be remind to get her number as you might need to call her later on for next appointment haha.

Happy cheonging. May the force be with you <<< I love this phrase!Are you a friend of hornibill?

Mannnn
06-28-07, 08:47
Cosy Foot Reflexology

Try a pinoy ML

Name: Nina
Boobs: C (saging)
Origin: Pinoy
Face: 5/10
Body: 4/10
HJ: 6/10
Massage: 6/10
Damage: RM58 (one hour) + RM50 (HJ)

Cheongsterto B
06-28-07, 11:44
Nope I don think I know you Hornibills as I'm just sign in and I know this site from a friend.

But do appreciate that more FR are share in Sarawak area.

Mannnn
06-28-07, 11:59
Victoria Health Club

Walk-in Victoria. Pick one girl and paid and proceed to a room. Take a quick shower and lay down. The girl also take a quick shower and proceed to work. Catbath me and then bbbj. Cathbath me again and bbbj. Cathbath me again and cap me and cbj. After that cowgirl then doggie and miss.

Name: Rea
Origin: Pinoy
Boobs: C
Massage: No
Cathbath: 6/10
Bbbj: 6/10
Cowgirl: 5/10
FJ: 5/10
Damage: RM150

Mannnn
06-29-07, 11:45
Walk-in to Tribal and order a Tiger. Cost RM 4 and watch a girl play snooker. Later the girl came over and sit down. I buy her a ladies drink which cost RM18. Her name is Bea from Philipine. Age 32. Face 7/10. Body 6/10. Boobs C cup. Very friendly and work in Labuan for two months only. Did not ask for extra as I stay at friend's house. Before I leave I ask for her mobile phone number which she gave me.

Sipul Malek
06-30-07, 10:02
Going to Kuching (Holiday Inn) on 11/07-17/07.

Anyone know OKT contacts or places to go?

TQ

Pengamputan
07-02-07, 04:25
Bro Mannnnnn.

Where is cosy reflexology? And any other place like that in labuan. I'm not interested in Victoria, used to frequent it alot but now its getting dodgy and too dark for me there. My 1st cheong experience in labuan back in 96 was in victoria hehehee. Nowadays, . Have new place and better choices.

Wanna get together dis 14th July if you still in labuan? I got kang tau there, once in awhile I would meet up with my freebie there, and sometimes she bring her friends along. Mostly pinoys.

Mustang Sgn
07-05-07, 16:31
Hey bros here, me is little guy in Sibu, really needs some guide to get my night fill up ler. Pls show me some tips of those massage ctr which with hand job service.

Thanks

Mannnn
07-07-07, 03:20
Bro Mannnnnn.

Where is cosy reflexology? And any other place like that in labuan. I'm not interested in Victoria, used to frequent it alot but now its getting dodgy and too dark for me there. My 1st cheong experience in labuan back in 96 was in victoria hehehee. Nowadays, . Have new place and better choices.

Wanna get together dis 14th July if you still in labuan? I got kang tau there, once in awhile I would meet up with my freebie there, and sometimes she bring her friends along. Mostly pinoys.
Cosy reflexology is somewhere near Labuan supermarket. ML is mostly pinoy. There is a few reflexology now in Labuan but no time to try all.

Sorry brother, I'm not in Labuan now. Thanks.

Eric Niceman
07-08-07, 03:37
Hey bros here, me is little guy in Sibu, really needs some guide to get my night fill up ler. Pls show me some tips of those massage ctr which with hand job service.

ThanksI will be going to Sibu soon and a firend of mine seems to have quite good knowledge of the cheong market contacts. will try to get from him and share if available and reliable.

Seijaipow
07-12-07, 17:05
Dropped by Amy MP in Jalan Krokop with my friend. Was told by the boss man that the ladies there are Taiwanese. Did not fancy any of the ladies there as the boss told us that there were no extras to be had. Anyone can confirm this?

One or two of the girls there sure look CFM and we would have gone ahead if we know there are extras.

Viper Z
07-13-07, 03:28
Was at Bintulu earlier for official duties. Went to the hotela nd checked at noon. By evening after a nice session of sauna and gym, suddenly was feeling a little horny. Called BKT and Mann but not much 'jalan'. Called the 'Annie's number but no one picked up. Disappointed head out the the hotel bar for a live band show till 1am.

Next day as I was about to check out, saw this PRC renewing her keycard at the counter. Saw her room number was x18. I went back to my room and call her from there. :D She answered nervously and luckily she can speak cantonese! She invited me to her room and I went. Inside she look a little less attractive than in the lobby. Through our conversation she quoted 200 per session and cannot take bath. I was like 'huh'? Maybe she wanted to save the towels. With that price tag I declined politely and exited the room.

Looks like Bintulu is really a small town. Or maybe just to me? :D

Cheongsterto B
07-13-07, 05:58
That hotel certainly have stock moving in and out but some how I don understand why that PRC wanna save the tower so much as it wouldn cost them too much either and about calling annie. May be she is busy most of the time I call her up on her hp and else if I can't get her I will call another one her sister at medan jaya. Like I mention in the last post they actually giving their local contact number and I know I can post the number here.

How ever if you wan in medan there is only one flexology center and a fat mummy thats the number you should always keep in your handphone.

Btu is a small town but there is certainly some thing will interest you at least haha

Happy cheonging.

Loong Ko
07-13-07, 17:01
Normally I go to one of the many pubs in Bintulu for pussy. Many Ibans and Kenyah and Kayan girls can be ta pau back to the hotel after buying them a few drinks.

Price is negotiable. Normally they ask for RM 250 to RM 350 for overnight depending on your negotiation skills and your handsome look and your sweet tongue.

Viper Z
07-16-07, 02:51
Will be heading to Miri for another official duty next week and staying at Mega Hotel. Any pubs that you guys recommend I can try my luck in fishing?

Cheongsterto B
07-16-07, 05:57
From what I heard Miri Mega hotel itself downstair have a pub and some times you can see some FL haunting around that area. So if you are lucky enuff you might just bump on right one.

As for OKT I believe you have more contact than me. However if Mega Hotel Pub doesn't meet your choice I think the best is to call in for one from OKT.

Viper Z
07-17-07, 02:44
From what I heard Miri Mega hotel itself downstair have a pub and some times you can see some FL haunting around that area. So if you are lucky enuff you might just bump on right one.

As for OKT I believe you have more contact than me. However if Mega Hotel Pub doesn't meet your choice I think the best is to call in for one from OKT.

Nowadays put importance on GFE. :D So prefer to fish on FL rather than OKT. Thanks anyway. Got some friends in Miri.... Hope they know some nice place.

Seijaipow
07-18-07, 00:06
That hotel certainly have stock moving in and out but some how I don understand why that PRC wanna save the tower so much as it wouldn cost them too much either and about calling annie. May be she is busy most of the time I call her up on her hp and else if I can't get her I will call another one her sister at medan jaya. Like I mention in the last post they actually giving their local contact number and I know I can post the number here.

How ever if you wan in medan there is only one flexology center and a fat mummy thats the number you should always keep in your handphone.

Btu is a small town but there is certainly some thing will interest you at least haha

Happy cheonging.You certainly lost me on what you are talking about because I do not see any previous posts in which you talk about giving any contact number. Pray point me to this last post which you talk about.

Secondly, can I ask a simple question? Have you ever been to Miri?

As for OKT I believe you have more contact than me. However if Mega Hotel Pub doesn't meet your choice I think the best is to call in for one from OKT.I have a reason for asking. If it is only what you have heard, then leave it to the brothers who really know and post. I hear so many things but I dont post unless I know what I am talking about and have experienced it personally.

You are very active posting and replying, all over in Malaysia threads, and giving information like you have been to those places or seem to want or ask for information about all kinds of places located far far apart, but I dont see any FR from you.

Kutu1234
07-18-07, 08:42

As for OKT I believe you have more contact than me. However if Mega Hotel Pub doesn't meet your choice I think the best is to call in for one from OKT.This I is far as a know about Mega, /w the MIB wav from the Aman Hill, dont know is still correct. Yes the PUB in Mega there are PRC charged RM500/- per shot or RM1000 per nite. Dont think is worth. There is also a MP on teh 7 floor of MEGA. Across Mega to the south, there are 2 MP, Furama and Seremban. Furama is full of Dinos providing good massg. Seremben girls are younger-full service avail. Walk to the West, towards RHB the King Hua Inn, there used to b PRC free lancer. Be crareful, Ah Kuas also work the area. Good Luck!

Kutu1234
07-18-07, 08:50

ThanksTry China Town MP across RH Hotel or Relax Massg across the Ngiu Kee. Belong 2 same boss. Wide selection of PRC. Some provide full service(only RM100) per shot, some wont even do HJ. Got to try your luck. Damn!

Rocco The Man
07-18-07, 15:10
Bro,

If you just walk through the alley between the 2 shopt lot really infront of Mega, and at the end look to your left, a big Barber shop signboard V.I.P (you couldn't miss it :P ). The OKT will than gave you his calling card (if you are staying at the 4/5 star hotel, don't ever mention the hotel name coz later it will hard for you to bargin. The best just say that you stay in mega). For the gurls number, you need to adjust them yourself bro. They only gave it to the people that treat them nicely.

Happy hunting.Dear Psy Duck,

I am in Miri now for 3 days, seek your kindness to share contact for Ika & Lina, if you don't mind.

Thanks in advance!

Viper Z
07-27-07, 08:28
Was at Miri early this week and nothing much was happening there. Our troupe went to the nearby dangdut called Rapun Lounge. They have some wild ladies there but booking out is after 3am. Looks wise Kuching has better stocks. A sponsor for our group bought them some drinks and some of them were dancing with the ladies. Hahahaha.

Okurono
08-05-07, 21:54
The current status of MP in Miri since my last update 04-06-07.

1)Lilies Hair & Beauty Saloon (4 or 5 ML-Local) Near Million inn. Easily to spot
Rate: 3/5 (I will give more if extra service been provided)
Comment:- (Pure massage only-no hanky panky I guess…)

2)Angel massage (7 ML are available-All Local) (Near Million Inn) Massage or FS based on Negotiation. Easily to spot
Rate: 4.5/5
Comment:- (There are 7 ML there but only 3 are consider worthy. But then again that’s only my point of VIEW if u know what I mean. Go for the girl name L** (Iban). She will do almost everything. GND type.

3)Mei Buy Saloon (6 or 7 girls – mostly Indon) Near Bintang Plaza (Full service- Upstairs) (Massage-Downstairs) Look for a yellow saloon sign.
Rate: ? (I haven’t try the msg yet)
Comment:- (This place offer Massage or FS, the only MP that offer both services at the same time. I didn’t go to this place for quite sometimes now so just try your luck there....The lady’s will change very quickly)

4)Furuma Barber Saloon (8 mostly dinos - Chinese) Massage only as far as I know of
(Near Million Inn) Easily to spot
Rate: Depend on what u after first. Massage only or other things.
Comment:- I think this place are reserve for people who like to be massage by lady’s that already suppose to retire by now. I have been there only once so u can understands want that means.

5)Seremban Barber Saloon (8 ladies – Local or Chinese) Massage only as far as I know of (Near Mega Hotel) -difficult to spot if u not try hard enough.
Rate: 4/5
Comment:- Based on one of our Bro. Kutu1234 guide recently, Thk u 4 that. I ask if there an extra service provided there & the first ML I try said YES. But she got her period at that time so no can do. (This is the most excuses ML will tell you if she doesn’t have the mood so that you will be not offended)

6)Pink Saloon (3 lady’s – Local) Massage only as far as I know of
(Near Boulevard Area near AMBANK) easily to spot
Comment:- I went there a month ago and ask for ML. Got a short one but not too bad in term of appearances. When I raise about the extra services she said don’t have here but I think bcoz I’m unknown to her at that time. I will try again on my next trip.

7)Master Barber Saloon (6 ML available-All Local) Provide Massage & Extra. (Near Boulevard Area near 4D lottery) easily to spot
Comment:- I finally did the extra thingy with the 1 Chinese ML there name L*** after many times gone there. Damage RM150 + RM55 (Massage) = RM205. Just to let u guys know that some of the lady there only asks forRM100. So different ML different prices.

I will update this again if I have the time guys. So if I miss a place (MP) or a place like “big boss saloon” pls share it with the rest of us ok. All of this place I went myself bcoz of the info given to by our bro from this forum. Without them this would not be possible.

This compilation are mostly for the newbie who are too lazy to browse around or don’t have the time looking 1 by 1. Hopefully the senior bro. will not repeat the same thing over & over again unless new place not been mention in this forum b4 or new update about a place.

PS: I just wander about the VIP barber saloon near Mega Hotel. This is the only place I can’t find & I’m really trying. This is based on the info from our bro Psy Duck. So is this place are on the right side of the Hotel or to the left side? Even The VIP sign is nowhere to be seen. Mayb I’m looking on the wrong side. Hopefully others will help me on this. Thk you.

Until next time.

Enjoy,

Okurono

Miao28
08-06-07, 11:19
The current status of MP in Miri since my last update 04-06-07.

1)Lilies Hair & Beauty Saloon (4 or 5 ML-Local) Near Million inn. Easily to spot
Rate: 3/5 (I will give more if extra service been provided)
Comment:- (Pure massage only-no hanky panky I guess…)

2)Angel massage (7 ML are available-All Local) (Near Million Inn) Massage or FS based on Negotiation. Easily to spot
Rate: 4.5/5
Comment:- (There are 7 ML there but only 3 are consider worthy. But then again that’s only my point of VIEW if u know what I mean. Go for the girl name L** (Iban). She will do almost everything. GND type.

3)Mei Buy Saloon (6 or 7 girls – mostly Indon) Near Bintang Plaza (Full service- Upstairs) (Massage-Downstairs) Look for a yellow saloon sign.
Rate: ? (I haven’t try the msg yet)
Comment:- (This place offer Massage or FS, the only MP that offer both services at the same time. I didn’t go to this place for quite sometimes now so just try your luck there....The lady’s will change very quickly)

4)Furuma Barber Saloon (8 mostly dinos - Chinese) Massage only as far as I know of
(Near Million Inn) Easily to spot
Rate: Depend on what u after first. Massage only or other things.
Comment:- I think this place are reserve for people who like to be massage by lady’s that already suppose to retire by now. I have been there only once so u can understands want that means.

5)Seremban Barber Saloon (8 ladies – Local or Chinese) Massage only as far as I know of (Near Mega Hotel) -difficult to spot if u not try hard enough.
Comment:- Based on one of our Bro. Kutu1234 guide recently, Thk u 4 that. I ask if there an extra service provided there & the first ML I try said YES. But she got her period at that time so no can do. (This is the most excuses ML will tell you if she doesn’t have the mood so that you will be not offended)

6)Pink Saloon (3 lady’s – Local) Massage only as far as I know of
(Near Boulevard Area near AMBANK) easily to spot
Comment:- I went there a month ago and ask for ML. Got a short one but not too bad in term of appearances. When I raise about the extra services she said don’t have here but I think bcoz I’m unknown to her at that time. I will try again on my next trip.

7)Master Barber Saloon (6 ML available-All Local) Provide Massage & Extra. (Near Boulevard Area near 4D lottery) easily to spot
Comment:- I finally did the extra thingy with the 1 Chinese ML there name L*** after many times gone there. Damage RM150 + RM55 (Massage) = RM205. Just to let u guys know that some of the lady there only asks forRM100. So different ML different prices.

I will update this again if I have the time guys. So if I miss a place (MP) or a place like “big boss saloon” pls share it with the rest of us ok. All of this place I went myself bcoz of the info given to by our bro from this forum. Without them this would not be possible.

This compilation are mostly for the newbie who are too lazy to browse around or don’t have the time looking 1 by 1. Hopefully the senior bro. will not repeat the same thing over & over again unless new place not been mention in this forum b4 or new update about a place.

PS: I just wander about the VIP barber saloon near Mega Hotel. This is the only place I can’t find & I’m really trying. This is based on the info from our bro Psy Duck. So is this place are on the right side of the Hotel or to the left side? Even The VIP sign is nowhere to be seen. Mayb I’m looking on the wrong side. Hopefully others will help me on this. Thk you.

Until next time.

Enjoy,

Okurono

Okurono, you have only a few posts to your name but you put a lot of other people here to shame with your wealth of information. You take the time and effort to compile the information for the benefit of all reading this thread.

I hope that brothers who follow the lead given by Okurono will at least update his information by giving some reports on the place that they go to.

Mannnn
08-08-07, 13:56
Went to Bau today. Went to a place near the market. Order a soft drink and the girl also order a soft drink. Two soft drinks cost RM4. No extra charges for the girl soft drink. We chit chat for half an hour. The girl was very friendly and cheerful. Face is 6/10. Body is 6/10. Then decided to drink some beer. Order 3 cans of beers which cost RM13. The girl and I drink the same beers I order. There is no special lady drink for the girl. We chit chat happily for an hour. After that I buy another 3 bottles of stout which cost RM21 and we chit chat again for another one and a half hour. I was there for 3 hours and spend a total of RM38 only. Haha.. the girl was drunk and I leave that place happily. This place was worth going. It only took half an hour to reach Bau from Kuching.

Miao28
08-09-07, 01:09
Went to Bau today. Went to a place near the market. Order a soft drink and the girl also order a soft drink. Two soft drinks cost RM4. No extra charges for the girl soft drink. We chit chat for half an hour. The girl was very friendly and cheerful. Face is 6/10. Body is 6/10. Then decided to drink some beer. Order 3 cans of beers which cost RM13. The girl and I drink the same beers I order. There is no special lady drink for the girl. We chit chat happily for an hour. After that I buy another 3 bottles of stout which cost RM21 and we chit chat again for another one and a half hour. I was there for 3 hours and spend a total of RM38 only. Haha.. the girl was drunk and I leave that place happily. This place was worth going. It only took half an hour to reach Bau from Kuching.

Mannnn, where is this place near the market in Bau? Is it near the lake? Is it near the karaoke by the civic center? Or near the open air market where they sell jungle produce? So cheap. I want to go sample the Bau girls too. So good value for money. How did you find this place?

Mannnn
08-09-07, 03:28
Mannnn, where is this place near the market in Bau? Is it near the lake? Is it near the karaoke by the civic center? Or near the open air market where they sell jungle produce? So cheap. I want to go sample the Bau girls too. So good value for money. How did you find this place?
One of the V5 girl told me that her friend work in Bau. So since I'm in Bau, I go check it out. I'll PM you the location of the place. The MIB has busted many of our place mentioned in ISG. Cheong safe.

Miao28
08-10-07, 02:03
One of the V5 girl told me that her friend work in Bau. So since I'm in Bau, I go check it out. I'll PM you the location of the place. The MIB has busted many of our place mentioned in ISG. Cheong safe.

I hope I can find the place that you mentioned. Bau is such a small town but there are so many small shops like the one you mentioned in your PM to me. Thanks for the info.

Cheong safely too yourself.

Taaron
08-10-07, 20:47
Hi everyone there. I'm new to this forum and I would like to share some info to you guys here.

Found out a very young PRC gal (22yo if not mistaken) in Today Inn (opposite Apollo Hotel) through the OKT. Rates are RM200/shot & RM400/ON. Later went to the room to see the girl and I was amazed becoz the looks & smile are so sweet, overall very nice looking. Tat was too perfect for me to be honest. Besides tat, tat gal was a fresh graduate according to the OKP.

I really recommend you cheongsters to go ahead for this sweet & pretty looking PRC. Dun miss tat offer or else you'll regret. She's a real gem there!

Interested cheongsters please PM me to request both the OKT/OKP contact numbers. Hurry!

Seijaipow
08-13-07, 15:30
Hi everyone there. I'm new to this forum and I would like to share some info to you guys here.

Found out a very young PRC gal (22yo if not mistaken) in Today Inn (opposite Apollo Hotel) through the OKT. Rates are RM200/shot & RM400/ON. Later went to the room to see the girl and I was amazed becoz the looks & smile are so sweet, overall very nice looking. Tat was too perfect for me to be honest. Besides tat, tat gal was a fresh graduate according to the OKP.

I really recommend you cheongsters to go ahead for this sweet & pretty looking PRC. Dun miss tat offer or else you'll regret. She's a real gem there!

Interested cheongsters please PM me to request both the OKT/OKP contact numbers. Hurry!Why do I get the feeling that you are advertising the services of the pretty young lass that you mentioned above? All praises for the SYT but no FR.

If the lady was so perfect, why is there no mention that you tried the lady in question?

I am sorry to pour cold water on your first report. Initially I was very aroused and interested about the SYT that you mentioned, but then it dawned on me that for all your sweet words about the SYT, there is not a mention that you tried out the goods in question.

Instead of telling us of your exploits with Miss Perfect, all you tell us is to utilise her services. Hence my doubts. By the way, are you a paying member with Jackson so that people can PM to you?

Taaron
08-15-07, 19:52
Why do I get the feeling that you are advertising the services of the pretty young lass that you mentioned above? All praises for the SYT but no FR.

If the lady was so perfect, why is there no mention that you tried the lady in question?

I am sorry to pour cold water on your first report. Initially I was very aroused and interested about the SYT that you mentioned, but then it dawned on me that for all your sweet words about the SYT, there is not a mention that you tried out the goods in question.

Instead of telling us of your exploits with Miss Perfect, all you tell us is to utilise her services. Hence my doubts. By the way, are you a paying member with Jackson so that people can PM to you?Ala. How I know ohh? I'm new in this forum. I didn't know that PM function need subscription. Anyway, I didn't give FR on the gal becouse I just play play want to see Lleng Lui without doing any hanky panky stuff there. Please lah bro, it's good enough already for me to give info about my findings. Haizz. I'm writing here also because I didn't realize anyone talking about Today Inn, so that's y la I want to let you guys here know something extra & new. If you guys want contact number, just tell me and I will post it here since cannot use PM.

Seijaipow
08-18-07, 15:15
Ala. How I know ohh? I'm new in this forum. I didn't know that PM function need subscription. Anyway, I didn't give FR on the gal becouse I just play play want to see Lleng Lui without doing any hanky panky stuff there. Please lah bro, it's good enough already for me to give info about my findings. Haizz. I'm writing here also because I didn't realize anyone talking about Today Inn, so that's y la I want to let you guys here know something extra & new. If you guys want contact number, just tell me and I will post it here since cannot use PM.The most perfect Godess as described by you and available for a fee and you turn it down? Are you a man? You see someone that is so beautiful and you dont even get horny? What sort of person go and just see see?

I pity you. Perhaps you have a problem getting it up? Perhaps your thrill comes from seeing those leng lui. Perhaps you are a voyeur who enjoy seeing without doing it.

As a hot blooded male, not doing it with Miss Perfect would be letting my small brother down.

Miao28
08-19-07, 02:17
Ala. How I know ohh? I'm new in this forum. I didn't know that PM function need subscription. Anyway, I didn't give FR on the gal becouse I just play play want to see Lleng Lui without doing any hanky panky stuff there. Please lah bro, it's good enough already for me to give info about my findings. Haizz. I'm writing here also because I didn't realize anyone talking about Today Inn, so that's y la I want to let you guys here know something extra & new. If you guys want contact number, just tell me and I will post it here since cannot use PM.

You want to see leng lui, you go to a beauty contest. What you went to see was a chicken. Chicken does not equate leng lui. Chicken equate to horny women.

I dont see much point to go look at those chicken without patronising them, especially one as beautiful as you have described. Why go to all the trouble to go see those chicken in a hotel room? I dont understand what you are playing playing about.

Anyway if you see more leng lui, be sure to let us here know. But make sure this time that you try out the service first. No use if beautiful if poor and lousy service. What we want here is good service. We are not looking for beauty queens in this thread here.

Klaasmy
08-26-07, 04:16
Okurono,

Wonderful work.

Yesterday I looked for the Big Boss saloon and here are better directions:
Big Boss saloon is between Imperial Mall and Mega Hotel. On main road look for Seaworld Seafood restaurant. Big boss saloon is in small street opposite to this restaurant, behind Children's clinic.

I hope this helps other finding this place.

Sigarett
08-28-07, 09:31
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie here and in kuching right now. I have been reading the threads, mostly mentioned in miri, bintulu and limbang. What I wanted to know is where to find FLs in Kuching. Someone mentioned that the blue guys operated quite heavily, therefore the FLs seems to be a safer choice (?)

Any advice from the experienced ones?

Kangetnuf
09-01-07, 13:01
Ask Taxi to bring you to Sports Cafe - plenty of Pinoys there.

Miao28
09-03-07, 00:51
Ask Taxi to bring you to Sports Cafe - plenty of Pinoys there.

1. Who are you replying to?
2. What town/city is this sports cafe located in?
3. What road is this sports cafe located in?
4. What are the prices for the pinoys mentioned? ST/LT?
5. Who do you personally recommend?

Boobs 711
09-03-07, 12:12
Ask Taxi to bring you to Sports Cafe - plenty of Pinoys there.Hi All,

I am a newbie so this will be a first posting for me. I love boobs.

I know of a Lido Sports in Kuching - is this the one Kangetnuf refers to? A friend took me there one night awhile back. I was not well that night so did not sample any of the Pinoys available (groan!). Based on looks alone, I would say ranging from 6 -8 /10. Damage to my friend was RM300 ON. He was smiling from ear to ear next morning, so I assume he must have had a good time.

Not familiar with Kuching so regret I cannot provide location.

Boobs 711

Boobs 711
09-03-07, 13:50
I have enjoyed browsing through some of the FRs submitted by Cheongster brothers in the forum. To give something back to the forum, I would like to start contributing by sharing my experience in one of the new MJ in Miri recently.

We ended in a Reflexology joint in Suncity behind the OCBC bank (called (something) traditional healing). If you walked along the covered street from OCBC towards the foodcourt, you can see the big foot reflexology sign on the left, second block I think).

None smoking area. Quite an extensive massage menu. All the MLs here are PRCs.
Name - No.12 (some communication problem, cannot get her name!).
Age - mid 20’s
Origin - PRC
Face - 7/10
Body - 7/10
Boobs - B
Massage -8/10
Damage -1 hr Foot + 1 hr Body for RM110.

I didn’t ask for extras as we planned to adjourn someplace for that (and this is another story!). My friend took No. 7 and he did a lot of auto roaming (at least that’s what he told me).

There is another such reflexology joint in town with Thai and PRC MLs next to the Rupan Lounge behind Mega Hotel. Damages range from RM50 to RM100 depending on whether the massage is with or without oil; oil can either be ordinary or aromatic oil.

Cluster55
09-04-07, 09:31
Hi fellows,

Does anyone have a good tip for a quick afternoon shag. Preferably in a suitably situated and equipped massage place or similar? Don't want to wast time and money for a hotel. Will try my best to document with photos and reports, whatever can be done in about one hour. Don't have too many opportunities to get away for such activities! Thanks in advance!

Monokoro
09-10-07, 08:28
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie here and in kuching right now. I have been reading the threads, mostly mentioned in miri, bintulu and limbang. What I wanted to know is where to find FLs in Kuching. Someone mentioned that the blue guys operated quite heavily, therefore the FLs seems to be a safer choice (?)

Any advice from the experienced ones?Kindly proceed to the Kuching thread for info on Kuching.

Cluster55
09-11-07, 06:39
Sorry guys,

I forgot to mention that I am looking for the quick shag in MIRI!

Cluster55

Member #4463
09-19-07, 08:34
Anyone here got any contact for cheonging in miri? I mean. Whole night cheong. All I know is Mega Hotel got provide but price is so damn hot for PRC but stock is 1st class. Anyone got other contact to try? Will be there this Friday. Please msg me.

Lone611
09-24-07, 06:45
Hi everybody,

Are there any action in Sibu? To all the bros that got informations on Sibu, be it massage parlour, freelance, salon, street walkers, brothels, or anything about Sibu action, please share. There are a lot about Miri and Bintulu, while Kuching got it's own thread, but Sibu has been negleted. All I know about Sibu is only the street walkers which were mostly dinos.

What about Sibu Massage parlour? Is it the same with Kuching? What is the normal damage? What kind of services are provided?

Thanks in advance for all the bros that have all this valuable informations.

Happy Hunting

Lone611

Strays
09-24-07, 09:46
Anyone have OKT contact for Bintulu, will be here for a couple of days. I will be busy with work and an afraid there no time to look around.

Thanks

Boobs 711
09-25-07, 13:43
Anyone here got any contact for cheonging in miri? I mean. Whole night cheong. All I know is Mega Hotel got provide but price is so damn hot for PRC but stock is 1st class. Anyone got other contact to try? Will be there this Friday. Please msg me.Try the following drinking joints for takeaways

1. Loving2 behind Grand Palace hotel for pinoys.

2. The rock bistro next to Apollo Seafood for indo.

3. Sports cafe in Pelita Centre for indo.

4. Hello pub and lounge behind pacific orient for indo.

5. River view near Yi Ha Hai Seafood for indo.

Damage upwards of 250 ON

Askar
10-02-07, 11:45
What's the damage for the PRCs for overnight in Mega and how do I find them?

Askar
10-02-07, 13:21
would just like to add that i have searched like crazy for this so called vip barber near m*** but no luck.

went near rhb nope, went to mosque there (haha) also nope. really don't know where to find. took a peek in the other alleys and also couldn't find it.

would appreciate sifu and taiko guidance as to whether it exists...though i don't think i'm that bad at looking for them haha.

does it really exist or change name di?

Boobs 711
10-07-07, 15:49
would just like to add that i have searched like crazy for this so called vip barber near m*** but no luck.

went near rhb nope, went to mosque there (haha) also nope. really don't know where to find. took a peek in the other alleys and also couldn't find it.

would appreciate sifu and taiko guidance as to whether it exists...though i don't think i'm that bad at looking for them haha.

does it really exist or change name di?look for labuan pub. v** barber is in the shoplot in front of the pub. you can't miss it.

Boobs 711
10-07-07, 15:56
What's the damage for the PRCs for overnight in Mega and how do I find them?They can be found in the KTV on the 1st floor. Go up the straircase from the lobby and you will find this on the 1st floor. Ask OKT to show you the fish tank. Expensive though.

Boobs 711
10-07-07, 16:35
Went to Bintulu last weekend. Reached hotel after a 2 hr drive at around 1615hrs. Feel tired and in need of some relaxation and rejuvenation. No time to hunt around as we have to attend a function at around 1900hrs. Remember a previous posting about some spa or something on the 1st floor.

Nothing to loose, so went up to the M floor (can't find 1st floor in the lift!). No luck, no SPA! However, noticed a barbershop spinning wheel and decided to check this out. Looked decent from outside, oddly named unisex barber salon. Went in and found 2 Aunties. Asked about massage and they said yes..but need to call ML. Waiting time 15 mins? OK I said. Asked about rate - available at RM60 per hr in own hotel room or RM65 per hr in room provided. As I have a friend resting in own room, I opt for their 'own' room. Extra negotiable between you/her.

15 mins later, in come one young PRC - S*** L***, age 25'ish, A cup (maybe going to B), slim, long leg, long hair, nice butt, my spec.

She led me to room 514, unoccupied hotel room. She undressed me, let her play with my body, no complaints from me as I like them naugthy. Lay down on bed and start to relax as she massaged my back. Back and legs completed, turn face upwards. Have my body massaged with her crouch against my crouch getting me steamed! Guess she did this deliberately and I have no complaints. Figured her tits, feels firm, soft. Asked her how much? Signalled RM200 using sign language. Could be bothered to negotiate as am in a hurry, can't speak her lingo anywhere.

Took off her hotpants (jeans) and skimpy tops. Out pop the boobs, just the size I like and licked it.

Off to the bathroom for the ritual shower, play with each other's body. Pussy has very short hair (I like them fully shaven). Naugthy, GFE 6/10. Playfull. BBJ in shower 5/10.

Dragged her to bed, start doggy style (I always like to start in this position), 7/10 (took some nice shots of her back view being f**ked!); then standing in front of room mirror, 6/10; then lean her back against the writing table and pump, 6/10 (said not comfortable); then let her cow ride me in bed, 7/10; then finished off in missionary, too damn wet by now (6/10).

Will I visit again, maybe if I cannot find a better place for a quickie.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Monokoro
10-07-07, 17:28
Had a ST with a PRC in sibu. Stock was send over by a runner to the place i was staying. Tall, fair and medium built. Upon arrival, straight went to toilet and took off skirt, panties and bra (shirt still on) when return. Chit chat and lay on the bed for awhile, then she was anxious to get into the act (no foreplay??). immediate cap on (what?!?! no bbbj or even cbj) Ask her to get on top first but she said she prefer to lay down and enjoy. WTF, she was paid to come service me, not come to enjoy. Nevermind, proceed to missionary. Barely touch her pet-pet, already fake mourning sound come out. The act was a -5. What a turn-off. Wanted to french kiss and immediately turned her cheek to me. Damn, no mood already. After 10 mins ask to change position. Still don't want to be on top (bugger). ok, change to doggy and finished off the deed.

After clean up, dare to ask if want to hv LT. Told her I will think about it and will call her if feel alone. She left, without even exchanging phone number.

Name: Xiao Yuan
Origin: Szechuan
Bbbj: 0
Hj: 0
Fj: 3/10
WIR: definitely no
GFE: 1/10 (she did call me lao gong lao gong)
Damage: I didn't find out because she was paid for by other. I only know for LT after 10pm is RM350 (this is when she ask if what overnite and I asked for the rate).

Miao28
10-08-07, 00:10
Had a ST with a PRC in sibu. Stock was send over by a runner to the place i was staying. Tall, fair and medium built. Upon arrival, straight went to toilet and took off skirt, panties and bra (shirt still on) when return. Chit chat and lay on the bed for awhile, then she was anxious to get into the act (no foreplay??). immediate cap on (what?!?! no bbbj or even cbj) Ask her to get on top first but she said she prefer to lay down and enjoy. WTF, she was paid to come service me, not come to enjoy. Nevermind, proceed to missionary. Barely touch her pet-pet, already fake mourning sound come out. The act was a -5. What a turn-off. Wanted to french kiss and immediately turned her cheek to me. Damn, no mood already. After 10 mins ask to change position. Still don't want to be on top (bugger). ok, change to doggy and finished off the deed.

After clean up, dare to ask if want to hv LT. Told her I will think about it and will call her if feel alone. She left, without even exchanging phone number.

Name: Xiao Yuan
Origin: Szechuan
Bbbj: 0
Hj: 0
Fj: 3/10
WIR: definitely no
GFE: 1/10 (she did call me lao gong lao gong)
Damage: I didn't find out because she was paid for by other. I only know for LT after 10pm is RM350 (this is when she ask if what overnite and I asked for the rate).

Although your freebie was paid for by someone else, it was an awful experience that you had. I think it is best that you stick to the locals as they give better service. After all, service is the name of the game. No use having a beauty queen if she is like a dead fish. In your case, your freebie looks wasnt even much up to par and scratch.

Boobs 711
10-08-07, 14:06
a bit bored last sunday afternoon and tired. heard a lot about the so called special treatment being offered at one mp in town so decided to try.

went to d**** health centre located behind miri hotel. went upstairs to 1st floor, entered reception room, smelled strongly of burning incense. said hello to lady behind counter, glanced thru the massage menu and sure enough, at the bottom is stated special treatment - rm80 for 45 mins. asked what is it all about? was told that it is special massage of the crouch, balls and little bro (no not hj) - purpose is to rejuvenate lil bro by removing all the 'angin' in the region. confirmed willing to try. was told to go [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) first, did not know why but didn't bother to ask. went toilet and [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134).

went to room and remove clothes except the brief. waited 5 mins or so, a small size ml came in. the brief, too, must go she said.

then on with the treatment. painful in some areas at first (too much angin, she said) but after a while becoming more and more relaxing.

does it work? don't know for sure, was told to come back for a follow-up treatment. maybe i will. if tired body needs massage, perhaps tired lil bro needs one too?

Transaction
10-08-07, 15:36
I will be in Miri for a week.

After reading the reports I will be staying in Imperial for 2 nights and the remaining nights at Grand Palace Hotels. Been to Miri and was really happy to be staying near Cherry Berry.

I will be checking out at loving2 behind grandpalace, am looking fwd to Pinoy.

By the way, where can I find thai's for overnight? Will report soonest.

Monokoro
10-08-07, 17:17
Although your freebie was paid for by someone else, it was an awful experience that you had. I think it is best that you stick to the locals as they give better service. After all, service is the name of the game. No use having a beauty queen if she is like a dead fish. In your case, your freebie looks wasnt even much up to par and scratch.I'm begining to wander if most (of cos not all lah) PRC (and to some extent, WM CKT) provides lousy services. Eventhough we speak common language and similar skin tone (i'm chinese) but from my limited experience, as well as from others, this seem to be so. I had much better experience with the local natives as well as indonesian as all the gals I came across had been friendly and accomodating.

Miao28
10-08-07, 17:53
a bit bored last sunday afternoon and tired. heard a lot about the so called special treatment being offered at one mp in town so decided to try.

went to d**** health centre located behind miri hotel. went upstairs to 1st floor, entered reception room, smelled strongly of burning incense. said hello to lady behind counter, glanced thru the massage menu and sure enough, at the bottom is stated special treatment - rm80 for 45 mins. asked what is it all about? was told that it is special massage of the crouch, balls and little bro (no not hj) - purpose is to rejuvenate lil bro by removing all the 'angin' in the region. confirmed willing to try. was told to go [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) first, did not know why but didn't bother to ask. went toilet and [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134).

went to room and remove clothes except the brief. waited 5 mins or so, a small size ml came in. the brief, too, must go she said.

then on with the treatment. painful in some areas at first (too much angin, she said) but after a while becoming more and more relaxing.

does it work? don't know for sure, was told to come back for a follow-up treatment. maybe i will. if tired body needs massage, perhaps tired lil bro needs one too?

did the special massage make you come?

Mormornono
10-09-07, 06:59

does it work? don't know for sure, was told to come back for a follow-up treatment. maybe i will. if tired body needs massage, perhaps tired lil bro needs one too?yo bro, can tell me exact location and mp name? is the massage call jua gen, means pressing your balls and cock to make it come?

Boobs 711
10-10-07, 14:24
Bro Miao28/Mormornono,

HC name is Doris. Shoplot behind Miri Hotel and/or Orient Pacific Hotel, 1st Floor. Big signage at end of shoplot, cannot miss lah. They do also normal foot reflexology and body massage - one of the better massage joints in town.

The menu described is some sort of traditional chinese massage; not intended to make you come but relax groan/balls/lil' bro muscle, remove 'air' from the system. Only 2 of the MLs there are trained to do it, others not authorised.

Did not query the chinese name of the massage. ML can speak english; explained to you throughout what she is doing and why. Similar to foot reflexology, every point is related to some organ or something. Also give you tips on do's and don't on how to take care of yr equipment to ensure it remains in good bonking condition - all free advise! Full effectiveness requires several visits - at least that's what i was told but at that price, is it worth it? I have yet to make a second visit.

Can get mighty excited in the process and am sure she could finish you off (HJ) if asked to but I did not (had better plans to for that).

Askar
10-23-07, 07:58
Will be in Miri again soon and wanted to know any good OKT contacts? A bit anxious about trying the saloons and not too keen on shelling out for hotel girls. Any recommendations for take away?

Need them as soon as possible :P

Anyway field report as promised.

*Field Report*

Tried a local girl called Angel in M*** Hotel arranged through the little pamphlet they put on the bar counter. Looks average, body a bit large but big boobs and very friendly and good GFE.

Only problem was that she was going through BF problems (who doesn't know what she was doing) so she was rather upset.

Nevertheless she showed me a great time with a very good massage with oil...And massaged me with her body. When her boobs went over my didi...felt so good and grinded on them a little.

Then proceeded to ride her and she was very enthusiastic and asked me to go faster and harder. Had a satisfied cum inside her and her pussy was very warm and inviting.

Exchanged phone numbers (but since deleted it since changed my mobile phone and forgot to save).

Damage around RM300 for about 5 hours. :P Could have stayed longer but was a bit too tired to continue so slept.

Askar
10-23-07, 08:41
They can be found in the KTV on the 1st floor. Go up the straircase from the lobby and you will find this on the 1st floor. Ask OKT to show you the fish tank. Expensive though.How about the ones on the 7th floor? Are they the same price?

Miao28
10-25-07, 17:27
How about the ones on the 7th floor? Are they the same price?

The only mention of the 7 th floor of the Mega in this thread was one report by Kutu1234 (report #315 in this thread) of a MP on the seventh floor. He never said anything about PRC.

Askar
10-28-07, 17:38
Am I dreaming? No where in your first two posts did you promise a FR. It greatly puzzles me. Why did you say something that was not said in your prior FR?Does it really matter really? I actually asked for advice and perhaps I did not mention it but I knew that I should contribute back.

Anyway I'm here to contribute to the community. Not sure why you are nitpicking my posts.

Askar
10-28-07, 17:43
The only mention of the 7 th floor of the Mega in this thread was one report by Kutu1234 (report #315 in this thread) of a MP on the seventh floor. He never said anything about PRC.Well I wasn't specifically referring to PRCS in general either. Hey Miao, I didn't know this forum was so nazi about grammatical accuracy and the such.

Don't want to turn this into a war but really don't know how I stepped on your tail. If I offended you, I apologize but I do think that you should go a little easier on me rather than analyzing them like a lawyer.

Miao28
10-29-07, 11:22
Does it really matter really? I actually asked for advice and perhaps I did not mention it but I knew that I should contribute back.

Anyway I'm here to contribute to the community. Not sure why you are nitpicking my posts.

Since you say you did not mention it, then I am not dreaming.

I am not nitpicking. I was just curious as to why you said you said you promised a FR when in fact you had not mentioned it before.

Just leave it as such.

Miao28
10-29-07, 11:24
Well I wasn't specifically referring to PRCS in general either. Hey Miao, I didn't know this forum was so nazi about grammatical accuracy and the such.

Don't want to turn this into a war but really don't know how I stepped on your tail. If I offended you, I apologize but I do think that you should go a little easier on me rather than analyzing them like a lawyer.

I like to look at FR with a fine tooth comb. It is just my style. Just ignore me if you feel slighted.

The thing about grammatical accuracy is that if you dont say what you mean, then you can not mean what you say. But this is not the place for grammatical accuracy but factual accuracy. Have a nice day.

Askar
10-29-07, 16:04
Try the following drinking joints for takeaways

1. Loving2 behind Grand Palace hotel for pinoys.

2. The rock bistro next to Apollo Seafood for indo.

3. Sports cafe in Pelita Centre for indo.

4. Hello pub and lounge behind pacific orient for indo.

5. River view near Yi Ha Hai Seafood for indo.

Damage upwards of 250 ONI am new to the scene so how do you actually approach these girls? Do you have to buy them drinks and chat them up or is it just no frills business? I generally prefer a minimum of hassle.

Boobs 711
10-31-07, 14:04
How about the ones on the 7th floor? Are they the same price?Place is officially a Health Centre. Damage for massage is about RM78++ (may have increase as I have not been there for a long time). Extras are normally negotiated price with the girl in the room. I stopped going there for 2 reasons - 1. they do not allow you to choose so it's like going on a blind date and 2. miri is now flooded with maasage joints and spas and health centres and foot reflexology or whatever they decide to call themselves - lots of better value for money joints!

Boobs 711
10-31-07, 14:15
I am new to the scene so how do you actually approach these girls? Do you have to buy them drinks and chat them up or is it just no frills business? I generally prefer a minimum of hassle.Survey the available goodies, if one catches yr eyes, ask her to come over directly or via OKT. Normally people buy them drinks - beware here as ladies drink price differs from place to place but normally is between RM13 to RM18 for a small glass of cordial. Ladies beer can cost as high as RM30, so ask first.

If interest to tapau, just tell the girl and she will make arrangements. Price is
normally fix.

For those who do not have the luxury of staying in hotel rooms, there are places in town where you can offload yr goods on the spot. ST for PRCs costs RM230 to RM250.

Boobs 711
10-31-07, 14:46
went with friends for afternoon tea in ipoh town cafe previous wwekend. on way to ipoh town, notice that one of our favorite jt have reopened for business. decided to check it out so, after tea, we walked the short 100m distance to the jt to check it out. went upstairs and sure enough there were 3 prcs, all in their 20-23 age range, okt said just arrived and fresh. were told that another 3 comings within next few days.

after 1 beer, decide to sample goodies - pick ling ling, age 21, 5'5" (about my height, perfect), leggy (my spec), slim, medium length hair. went upstairs, room have built in showers which is convenient. felt her breast, high end a cup, just nice to hold. slowly peel off blouse and she put her arms around my neck, kissed her - wow gfe 8/10, one of the few occassions when one end up with a sporting young thing. undress her, suck her tits, felt her squirm and this got me hot. took us some 5-10 mins to undress each other - why hurry when you have 1 hr to play?

spend another 10 mins playing with each other's body in the shower, bbbj in shower -5/10, she wasn't too keen to do it (damn!). lack of bbbj is well compensated with the kissing and the sensual carressing given in the shower, and the fingering too!. then it is down to the normal doggy, then standing up against the door, then over the edge of the bed with her feet hanging to the floor, then cowgirl ride, then finish off missionery position. overall fj 7/10, very very wet.

managed to take couple pics with handphone - eye view on doggy, breast and face view during cowgirl ride, yahoo. friendly so decided to stay awhile longer and drink a few more cans and played cards - lost rm10 playing cards with them, damn.

damage rm230 + rm20 tips. wir, sure but seldom encounter same chick, chicks changed every 1-2 weeks.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Askar
10-31-07, 16:03
Place is officially a Health Centre. Damage for massage is about RM78++ (may have increase as I have not been there for a long time). Extras are normally negotiated price with the girl in the room. I stopped going there for 2 reasons - 1. they do not allow you to choose so it's like going on a blind date and 2. miri is now flooded with maasage joints and spas and health centres and foot reflexology or whatever they decide to call themselves - lots of better value for money joints!Damage for massage is now RM99. However yes I agree I was not too pleased when I couldn't choose and they didn't even tell me the price up front.

The girl quoted RM300 for full also, was lazy to negotiate and paid as Big Boss Barber Salon was closed and wanted a quick get off.

But they gave me a decent PRC and she was very friendly and gave me her number and was very pleasant after that. Just arrived as well!

Name: Xiao Yue
Massage: 6/10 (nothing special but relaxing enough and she has the strength to dig in)
Body: 7/10 (nice proportions but a bit saggy)
GFE: 9/10 (very very friendly and patient, even when my mandarin wasn't good) Only reason why I didn't give a full rating was cause she checked the time once.
Face: 7/10 (nice to look at and young)
Cat: 7/10 (decent and no smell at all so that was a big plus)
WIR: Damage is rather high. RM300 + 99 ? Very pricey plus the place wasn't all that nice as well. Maybe if she can give a discount :P

Mormornono
10-31-07, 16:40
Yo bro,

Seems like you had a great time huh? Let me guess, is it delxxxe barber? I was there 2 days back and there were 8 of them, but none really caught my eyes, wanna tell me more places as I got friends comin over for fun and I don't really know where to to bring them to, hehe, tq in advance.

Show Hand
11-01-07, 15:26
Does anyone here has some contact numbers from VIP girls in miri? Please give me. I drive by the shop and stop in front of the OKT. Then the OKT gave me RM350 and no discount. Shittt. Lazy to talk with him then I made my move. Can anyone please give me?

Boobs 711
11-01-07, 15:58
Yo bro,

Seems like you had a great time huh? Let me guess, is it delxxxe barber? I was there 2 days back and there were 8 of them, but none really caught my eyes, wanna tell me more places as I got friends comin over for fun and I don't really know where to to bring them to, hehe, tq in advance.No, not Delxxe. Delxxe have no built in shower, have to go out to a common shower outside, very inconvenient. This massage place is behind OCBC bank, next door to Hxrbxn Natural Treatment reflexology joint, about 50-100m from Ipoh Town. Room has built in shower. Just heard that they have new younger arrivals so intent to check out soon.

Mormornono
11-02-07, 08:07
No, not Delxxe. Delxxe have no built in shower, have to go out to a common shower outside, very inconvenient. This massage place is behind OCBC bank, next door to Hxrbxn Natural Treatment reflexology joint, about 50-100m from Ipoh Town. Room has built in shower. Just heard that they have new younger arrivals so intent to check out soon.I see bro, now I know where you meant, so the door is at the back or middle section? Besides prc any others? Got healthy massage or not? Hehe.

Boobs 711
11-02-07, 12:36
I see bro, now I know where you meant, so the door is at the back or middle section? Besides prc any others? Got healthy massage or not? Hehe. entrance available from both back and middle section lah. Enjoy. Just PRC. Not a place for a proper massage.

If after a good real relaxing massage, go next door to Hxrbxn Traditional Treatment. This reflexology joint have PRC ML. Damage here is about RM50 (1hr foot) and about RM60 (1 hr body). Try No 12.

Limhocksun
11-03-07, 03:37
Hi Bro,

I will be in Kuching next week and will be staying in Crown Plaza Riverview (CPR) Hotel for 2 nights, I am looking for good action places and FL for one night stand, please help me guys, pm me the contact no, tq in advance.

Mormornono
11-03-07, 07:50
entrance available from both back and middle section lah. Enjoy. Just PRC. Not a place for a proper massage.

If after a good real relaxing massage, go next door to Hxrbxn Traditional Treatment. This reflexology joint have PRC ML. Damage here is about RM50 (1hr foot) and about RM60 (1 hr body). Try No 12.Yo yo yo, was there last nite, oni got 3 PRC meat, but no good looker, heard from okt that new young and fresh ones ariving next week, will check it out then.

Pepe57
11-03-07, 17:20
Bro,

I lived at the CP for several months. I porked everyone of the massage girls working there. Great massage too. Got some bbbj from some of them. Had a good time. Never went out to any of the parlors. BTW the food was great at the place on top of the car park near by.

Pepe

Hi Bro,

I will be in Kuching next week and will be staying in Crown Plaza Riverview (CPR) Hotel for 2 nights, I am looking for good action places and FL for one night stand, please help me guys, pm me the contact no, tq in advance.

Laowei
11-04-07, 02:09
Bro,

I lived at the CP for several months. I porked everyone of the massage girls working there. Great massage too. Got some bbbj from some of them. Had a good time. Never went out to any of the parlors. BTW the food was great at the place on top of the car park near by.

PepePlease take your bull shit somewhere else.

Mannnn
11-04-07, 08:15
Bro,

Pepe
You put some bullshits here, please take it back with you. No cowboy here.

Miao28
11-04-07, 09:23
bro,

i lived at the cp for several months. i porked everyone of the massage girls working there. great massage too. got some bbbj from some of them. had a good time. never went out to any of the parlors. btw the food was great at the place on top of the car park near by.

pepe

of all the crap that i see everyday, this one beats the lot. remember to scoop your [CodeWord116] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord116) with you as you depart this thread.

Ershrc99
11-06-07, 01:17
Morning all, I'm new here. Pliz guide me in this forum.

Boobs 711
11-06-07, 13:19
Yo yo yo, was there last nite, oni got 3 PRC meat, but no good looker, heard from okt that new young and fresh ones ariving next week, will check it out then.You right. Went there early evening yesterday to revisit but the good chicks have left the coop! Only 3 auntie like left. So end up in old Dxlxxe who luckily have better stock this time round. Tried one by name 'Saufan' or something like that. Not bad, PRC, age 21 (my guess), face 7/10, tits B?, FJ 7/10, GFE 8/10, likes tattoos (she have a few about her nicely shaped body), didn't ask for BBBJ, in a hurry so just straight quickie missionery/cowgirl job, noisy. Damage RM250, she did not ask for tips and none given.

WIR - yes as I would like to test drive one taken by my friend - youngish, slim, fair CFM body, must be below 20 as she still has this school girl type look, hope she stays awhile.

Pepe57
11-06-07, 19:53
why is it that you reply in this fashion? is it that you think i just made this up? i lived there and worked at 1st silicon for several months. nice place. i wish i had known there were mp nearby. i just called the girls who worked at the hotel and over time i had allot of fun with them in my room.

of all the crap that i see everyday, this one beats the lot. remember to scoop your [CodeWord116] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord116) with you as you depart this thread.

Miao28
11-07-07, 19:02
Why is it that you reply in this fashion? Is it that you think I just made this up? I lived there and worked at 1st Silicon for several months. Nice place. I wish I had known there were MP nearby. I just called the girls who worked at the hotel and over time I had allot of fun with them in my room.

1 st Silicon has not been called 1 st Silicon for a while already. In September 2006, it became known as X-Fab Sarawak Sdn. Bhd. This is now November 2007.

Fetish, if you are reading this, Pepe57 is a 1st Silicon employee who lived in the Crowne Plaza for months on end. Is he your friend?

You knew there was a food court within walking distance of your Crowne Plaza. If you use the back entrance of Parkson Grand, you would encounter Sanfung beauty Saloon. If you walk the other way, you would encounter Hong Lok. If you walked out of the main entrance of Crowne Plaza to your right, you would encounter a big foot reflexology above McDonalds. If you go left as you come out of Crowne Plaza, you would encounter Relax reflexology along Jalan Borneo.

Dont tell me you dont use your eyes and you dont see those signs for massage.

Pardon me if I sound harsh. But since you said you tried all the girls, please give us some names and I shall tell you if they sound familiar to me.

Pepe57
11-07-07, 21:03
I was working there in 2001. No I do not remember the girls names who came to my room in the hotel. Gees I wish I had known all this stuff back then. I'm not sure I would have had the energy to accomplish the deeds anyway. At the time I was 56 and the girls from inside the hotel were quite sufficient to fill my needs. I do remember the McDonalds having ate lunch there many times. I was not a 1st Silicon employee. I worked for a US based company who sent me there to work.
Pepe

1 st Silicon has not been called 1 st Silicon for a while already. In September 2006, it became known as X-Fab Sarawak Sdn. Bhd. This is now November 2007.

Fetish, if you are reading this, Pepe57 is a 1st Silicon employee who lived in the Crowne Plaza for months on end. Is he your friend?

You knew there was a food court within walking distance of your Crowne Plaza. If you use the back entrance of Parkson Grand, you would encounter Sanfung beauty Saloon. If you walk the other way, you would encounter Hong Lok. If you walked out of the main entrance of Crowne Plaza to your right, you would encounter a big foot reflexology above McDonalds. If you go left as you come out of Crowne Plaza, you would encounter Relax reflexology along Jalan Borneo.

Dont tell me you dont use your eyes and you dont see those signs for massage.

Pardon me if I sound harsh. But since you said you tried all the girls, please give us some names and I shall tell you if they sound familiar to me.

Prestigejy
11-08-07, 02:15
Why is it that you reply in this fashion? Is it that you think I just made this up? I lived there and worked at 1st Silicon for several months. Nice place. I wish I had known there were MP nearby. I just called the girls who worked at the hotel and over time I had allot of fun with them in my room.Those worked in hotel or those work in the Spa of hotel. Please clarify.

Pepe57
11-08-07, 17:06
The spa of the hotel.

I called , they came to the room, the fun began.

Those worked in hotel or those work in the Spa of hotel. Please clarify.

Miao28
11-09-07, 00:35
I was working there in 2001.
Pepe

Pepe, now that you have clarified the situation, you were reporting events in the past of more than seven years ago. Things have changed since you were here.

If you do come back to Kuching anytime soon, then let us know here and we shall guide you to the many wonderful places.

Have a nice day ahead.

Pepe57
11-09-07, 00:47
Time flys when your getting old. Seems like yesterday to me.

Pepe

Pepe, now that you have clarified the situation, you were reporting events in the past of more than seven years ago. Things have changed since you were here.

If you do come back to Kuching anytime soon, then let us know here and we shall guide you to the many wonderful places.

Have a nice day ahead.

Boobs 711
11-09-07, 15:09
Follow-up on FR#381. Visited Dxlxxe this evening, got 6 PRC + 1 indo available. Changed my mind from original target. Instead took one wild looking young thing - looked wild cos of the brownish, bushy hairstyle.

Origin - Shenzhen
Age - 23
Name - Shao Chin (or something like that, communication is like chicken talking with duck lah)
Height - bout 5'3"
Face - 7/10
Skin - 8/10, smooth, fair
Body - 8/10, slim, my spec, firm booby, just the right size to hold and suck
Bath - 5/10, nothing to shout about, reasonably playful
Catbath - 6/10
BBBJ - 7/10
FJ - 8/10, my opinion, sporting, wet, bit noisy
WIR - definitely but always to try new stock.

Notiguy
11-27-07, 13:59
Greetings mirian brothers,

Was in Miri on Sunday and was keen to find master barber.

Okoruno: Took note of your extensive FR but couldn't find this master barber. I did though see this naughty reflexology next to a magnum shop and a sports toto place but didn't see master barber.

Could any one let me know how to get there for future reference?

Many thanks bros.

Bluefroggie
12-05-07, 23:44
Anyone know any sibu contacts? I was in Bintulu recently and found a few but so far not much in Sibu except for paramount.

Boobs 711
12-08-07, 14:40
Greetings mirian brothers,

Was in Miri on Sunday and was keen to find master barber.

Okoruno: Took note of your extensive FR but couldn't find this master barber. I did though see this naughty reflexology next to a magnum shop and a sports toto place but didn't see master barber.

Could any one let me know how to get there for future reference?

Many thanks bros.Infront of Boulevard, you will see a shoplot with a magnum 4D and sports toto outlet and another shoplot with a japanese restaurant call Shiki. At the end of the shoplot housing Shiki, there is a corner coffeeshop. Master is on the 1st floor above the corner coffeshop - staircase entrance to Master is in full view of cafe patrons!

Miao28
12-08-07, 20:10
Anyone know any sibu contacts? I was in Bintulu recently and found a few but so far not much in Sibu except for paramount.

Why not tell us what you know about Paramount?

Boobs 711
12-14-07, 15:04
Anybody know if there is any action up serian way? May be heading there soon. Any pointers will be very much appreciated.

Mo100
12-15-07, 12:07

Interested cheongsters please PM me to request both the OKT/OKP contact numbers. Hurry!

Taaron,

U have choosen not to receive PM. How am I going to PM U for the OKT no.

TQ.

Mo

Miao28
12-16-07, 19:53
Anybody know if there is any action up serian way? May be heading there soon. Any pointers will be very much appreciated.

Only karaoke in Serian way and they only start in the evenings. Never heard of anyone staying over in Serian although there is an Inn there. It is only one hour's drive to Kuching so why bother to be even in that dead water area?

Miao28
12-16-07, 19:54
Taaron,

U have choosen not to receive PM. How am I going to PM U for the OKT no.

TQ.

Mo

Taaron is probably not even subscribed to the PM system, not that he has chosen not to receive PM.

Hairy Timun
12-17-07, 14:59
Follow-up on FR#381. Visited Dxlxxe this evening, got 6 PRC + 1 indo available. Changed my mind from original target. Instead took one wild looking young thing - looked wild cos of the brownish, bushy hairstyle.

Origin - Shenzhen
Age - 23
Name - Shao Chin (or something like that, communication is like chicken talking with duck lah)
Height - bout 5'3"
Face - 7/10
Body - 8/10, slim, my spec, firm booby, just the right size to hold and suck
Bath - 5/10, nothing to shout about, reasonably playful
Catbath - 6/10
BBBJ - 7/10
FJ - 8/10, my opinion, sporting, wet, bit noisy
WIR - definitely but always to try new stock.

Nice report but you've forgotten to mention what's the damage. Thanks.

Notiguy
12-17-07, 17:03
Infront of Boulevard, you will see a shoplot with a magnum 4D and sports toto outlet and another shoplot with a japanese restaurant call Shiki. At the end of the shoplot housing Shiki, there is a corner coffeeshop. Master is on the 1st floor above the corner coffeshop - staircase entrance to Master is in full view of cafe patrons!Thanks alot brother boobs711, much appreciated.

Will take note on next visit.

Kesop Boyz
12-18-07, 06:27
Hi Everyone,

Me and my frenz went to D***xe barber last night, got 5 PRC and 1 indonesian. I took one with hot body and nice looking:

Origin - Hong Kong(what she told me...)
Age - 23
Name - TingTing (or something like that, communication is like chicken talk with duck...huhu)
Height - bout 5'4"
Face - 8/10
Body - 8/10, slim,hot booby, just the right size to play and suck!!!!
Bath - 5/10, quite good
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - 8/10,wet and noisy
Demage - rm220

The price is down coz last time I went there the price is rm250.

Boobs 711
12-21-07, 14:12
Nice report but you've forgotten to mention what's the damage. Thanks.Damage then was RM250. Report #399 from a fellow cheongster seems to indicate that there may be some xmas sale going on or could his because of the stiff competition from C*T* and V*P?

Monokoro
12-26-07, 03:29
Had another free treat last week in Sibu. This was after the flood incident. Returned to sibu for some follow up work and the client insisted on finding a gal for me eventhough I declined the offer as I was only there for a day trip.

During lunch, the client was already busy making calls. After lunch, brought me to an Inn near Premier Hotel. Was lead to a room in the small Inn. Client followed inside to view the stock. After paying for me and they left the room, gal immediately strip naked (bad sign of a rush job)

Name: SiaoFang
Origin: PRC
Look: 8/10 (Slim and petite)
Boobs: Small but firm
Skin: Fair
FK: not allowed
BBBJ: nil
CBJ: 1/10 (lasted less than a minute)
Catbath: 1/10 (also less than a minute)
FJ: 3/10 (a rush-job, was asking me to finish fast. had a bad attitude when asked to switch position)
Damage: RM150 + RM10 tips (asked for taxi fare which i doubted it)
WIR: maybe

Hairy Timun
12-30-07, 17:24
Damage then was RM250. Report #399 from a fellow cheongster seems to indicate that there may be some xmas sale going on or could his because of the stiff competition from C*T* and V*P?
Thanks bro. I think it's also because of the competition. Well, the cheaper it is, the better!

Kesop Boyz
12-31-07, 02:04
Hi everyone,

Got new place for massages near the 'Selera Segar restoran', got 5-6 china gal. I try one of the girl :

name : Ah Ying
body : 6/10
HJ : yes
BJ :yes
boobs :6/10(huge...huhu)
Massage : 8/10(traditional massage)
Demage: massage(48/hrs) + other svs(50)

* the place is very comfortable and also got foot massage.

Happy New Years.

Spectra8286
01-08-08, 09:30
Hello to all the cheonging brothers.

I am a new comer residing in Miri.

May I know where Selera Segar Restoran is located.

Thks!

Viper Z
01-09-08, 03:41
Just returned from Miri and it was a nice outing.

An friend of mine brought me for fresh seafood at this palce called 'Dragon' I think. The fish / crabs / prawns were all alive and you could pick them with various choices. They even have 8 types of shell seacreatures. :) Lobsters were only RM 7 per 100gm.

After all that seafood, called my regular number and was shown Ms Maria. Booked her overnight and it was an enjoyable experience. I finished all the three condoms she brought with her and for the super GFE service tipped her an extra 50. Total damage was RM 250 + RM 50.

Next day I took a stroll around town after my meeting as flight was in the evening. Looks like MAssage Parlours / REflexology in Miri has boomed. Went to one called 'AZ' I think but the ladies there are not my taste.

Will be returning here again month end and hope to find new 'birds' to eat. :)

Spectra8286
01-09-08, 12:44
Hello all cheonging BROs.

I am new and has been cheonging in Kuching and Miri but I just couldn't fine the MP near Selera Segar Restoran that Kesop Boyz was talking about.

Can of the BROS here give some tips?

Thanks!

Viper Z
01-15-08, 08:59
Hello all cheonging BROs.

I am new and has been cheonging in Kuching and Miri but I just couldn't fine the MP near Selera Segar Restoran that Kesop Boyz was talking about.

Can of the BROS here give some tips?

Thanks!

It depends on your taste. I have went to 5 MPs (yes, alone) in Miri and all the 'cars' in there are of low quality compared to Kuching stocks. The MPs are all walking distance from the new Imperial Hotel situated above shoplots.

I would advise that you use the OKTs or 'indirectly' ask the cab drivers.

Long Jon
01-16-08, 16:32
Was in Miri and stayed in Mega Hotel. Decided to try a massage (and FJ) via room service. Called the spa located in the hotel through the little card that was available in the room. Opted for a PRC (since had not 'play' with PRC for quite some time), OKT said locals were also available, such as Ibans and locall Chinese. And I had also specifically requested that I do not want a big size lady (cause had a bad experience in JB some times back). 10 mins later, door bell rings, and here she comes. Open the door and. WTF, a big size PRC was standing in front, I was cursing and all my initial excitement (FJ) had suddenly gone down the drain. What to do, since door was opened, then decided to just relax and enjoy the massage instead of others. No mode already. Body is just 2, face also a 2 only. Massage skill is also so so only, talk a lot, talking about her being robbed twice in Miri since arrival a month ago. Bad thing is when she is talking, her hand also slow down and not focus on the massage, bad sign of service.

After about 40 mins of massage, she asked me if I wanted extra (HJ or FJ). As I have been put-off by her statistic, I have politely declined her saying I was tired and need a rest. After she had tried for 5 minutes with no avail, I decided to pay her ask her to leave. After receiving the RM99, she was asking me for a tip, I decline and said that it is not my practice to pay tip. But she continues to nagging and saying that I should give her a tip cause she had massage me for an hour, it is hard work and so on. Seeing the situation getting a little tense, decided to give a RM10 tip.

Surprisingly, she became angry and said she need at least RM50 tip, my eyes was nearly pop-out. RM100 massage with RM50 tip? Is she out of her mind or what? Furthermore, I have not touched her at all during the massage (again due to the bad statistics! ) then it was my turn to become angry, starting to raise my voice and ask her to leave with the RM10 tip or nothing!

As she stilll does not want to leave and insisted I have to give the tip (and it drops to RM30 now), was really angry with her attitude (like a robber). Called the OKT, asked him to come up and sort out the mad lady! 3 min later, OKT came to my room and ask the lady to leave, plus apologised to me over what had happened. I was telling the OKT that in my past 'cheonging' experience, that was nothing such as 'compulsory tip', if I like the service, I will pay the necessary. OKT was fully understand and told me that a few of their PRC had got attitude problem!

It was a bad experience and definitely will not try Mega Hotel again.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Spectra8286
01-17-08, 15:16
It depends on your taste. I have went to 5 MPs (yes, alone) in Miri and all the 'cars' in there are of low quality compared to Kuching stocks. The MPs are all walking distance from the new Imperial Hotel situated above shoplots.

I would advise that you use the OKTs or 'indirectly' ask the cab drivers.Thks for the tips,anyway will be in Kuching from 17th to 20th and will check out the action there.

Any advise?

Miao28
02-08-08, 16:20
There are many inns around.

Can I know the name or can you PM me?

Please pay your subscription to Jackson before asking people to PM to you and please dont waste people's time here.

Viper Z
02-21-08, 06:59
Any update on where to get ON in Sibu.. The ones with the ST is available at selected saloons.. but ON?

Lickalastic
02-24-08, 17:31
Hello Brothers,

I'll be going to Miri for a meeting and I'd like to know whats the new update in Miri. I'm interested in MPs with BBBJ services which are well recommended. I saw the Thai MP as I was passing through Miri, is that any good?

I'm looking for a place to party aswell and whats the going rate nowadays for FLs or ONS? Any good advices guys?

Lickatastic.

Limhocksun
03-07-08, 13:40
Hi Guys,

Will be in Sibu this Monday, this is my first visit to Sibu, please pm me any good contact no in Sibu, especially for ONS, Tq in advance

Visix
03-08-08, 19:23
Hi Guys,

Will be in Sibu this Monday, this is my first visit to Sibu, please pm me any good contact no in Sibu, especially for ONS, Tq in advanceThey are 2 MPs opposite the Bus Station Near Milano, one name got angel something in chinese do offer fj. Those PRC girl looks great, buetiful, young, nice body but they ask RM300 massage+fj (1 hour). ONS I didn't ask, may be you can try and tell me.

Limhocksun
03-09-08, 07:03
Thanks for the info, will reort mission complete.

They are 2 MPs opposite the Bus Station Near Milano, one name got angel something in chinese do offer fj. Those PRC girl looks great, buetiful, young, nice body but they ask RM300 massage+fj (1 hour). ONS I didn't ask, may be you can try and tell me.

Radeon Tx
03-11-08, 05:55
They are 2 MPs opposite the Bus Station Near Milano, one name got angel something in chinese do offer fj. Those PRC girl looks great, buetiful, young, nice body but they ask RM300 massage+fj (1 hour). ONS I didn't ask, may be you can try and tell me.Is there any cheong place near or around RH Hotel?

Visix
03-11-08, 18:19
Is there any cheong place near or around RH Hotel?Yes, opposite RH hotel there is a MPs call Cxna Txwn.

Hairy Timun
03-16-08, 06:22
To all Bros,
After quite a long absence, I'm now back in Miri more or less full time. I'd appreciate any help from the bros here on MPs with happy ending, eg. BBBJ or any OKT contacts who provide both LT or LT. Please PM me the contacts.
I've tried to look for Dxlxxe Barber Shop but so far has no luck.
I did try out Pink Lady! My advice is don't go! Bloody hell. The mattress's so darn smelly I can't wait for the session to finish. Quality of girls also suck! All fatty dinos.
So I'll appreciate any help I can get to get me started.
Thanks in advance.

Miao28
03-16-08, 11:37
To all Bros,
After quite a long absence, I'm now back in Miri more or less full time. I'd appreciate any help from the bros here on MPs with happy ending, eg. BBBJ or any OKT contacts who provide both LT or LT. Please PM me the contacts.
I did try out Pink Lady! My advice is don't go! Bloody hell. The mattress's so darn smelly I can't wait for the session to finish. Quality of girls also suck! All fatty dinos.
Thanks in advance.

Hairy cucumber, you are back after such a long absence? What were you doing during your long absence? Abstaining from Sex? No FR for such a long time? How can you stand it? Did you go become a part time monk in Thailand?

Viper Z
03-19-08, 09:19
Yes, opposite RH hotel there is a MPs call Cxna Txwn.

Saw that last week when I went there. VEry big signbaord that you cant missed it. Unfortunately I arrived with some guest and had to entertain them till late night.

You been there personally? What do they offer?

Viper Z
03-19-08, 09:24
To all Bros,
Thanks in advance.

I agree. I went up a few MPs in Miri too.. All bad stocks.

Anyway already Pmed you the Miri overnight contact. Have fun.

Fat Fat Roll
03-19-08, 13:29
Hairy cucumber, you are back after such a long absence? What were you doing during your long absence? Abstaining from Sex? No FR for such a long time? How can you stand it? Did you go become a part time monk in Thailand?Lol. Becoming a monk? For part time I am sure he is. Recently I am a monk too because of Agung Head not enough, else I will not hang around in Thailand become a monk too .

Old Cucumber
03-20-08, 12:08
I agree. I went up a few MPs in Miri too.. All bad stocks.

Anyway already Pmed you the Miri overnight contact. Have fun.Which is the best MP to go in Miri? What is the price for ON in Miri? Can you share the contact with me?

Thanks!

Hairy Timun
03-23-08, 14:05
Lol. Becoming a monk? For part time I am sure he is. Recently I am a monk too because of Agung Head not enough, else I will not hang around in Thailand become a monk too .

Haha. I'm so touched that the bros here miss me! Actually the reason for my long silence is because I'm in the midst of relocating. So lotsa stuff to keep me occupied. Also Agung Heads not that much in supply. Hehehe. But then, little bro need to eat also. So, I've posted my FR in the Kuching section. But mainly MP actions only.
Bro Viper, do email me when u reach here. (I've PMed you my contact.) I haven't tried the ON that you've recommended. Been really busy. But hopefully by next month, things'll quieten down.

Viper Z
03-24-08, 04:57
Which is the best MP to go in Miri? What is the price for ON in Miri? Can you share the contact with me?

Thanks!

All the MPs in Miri are low quality. A short walk around the shop houses surrounding Imperial Hotel will get you at least 5 MPs (mostly located 1st floor).

ON rate is around RM 250

Old Cucumber
03-26-08, 12:00
All the MPs in Miri are low quality. A short walk around the shop houses surrounding Imperial Hotel will get you at least 5 MPs (mostly located 1st floor).

ON rate is around RM 250Thank you brother for your valuable informations. Thanks!

Radeon Tx
03-27-08, 18:05
Is there any cheong place near or around RH Hotel? 300 + massage is too much man, one hour for massage + FJ?

If we take the package, we only enjoy FJ instite of massage,

If we are looking for FJ, then can just try to find girls who only supply FJ.

I will going to Sibu tomorrow. Will try to head to the place that you mentioned.

Thanks

Viper Z
03-28-08, 03:53
Ok... I know this is a long shot..

But anything at the area of Saratok? Preferably near Victoria Inn?

Gy Kia
03-30-08, 08:10
Went to miri on good Friday with a bunch a frend luckily managed to sneaked out for sum fun

Call up frankie and was told the stock at M*r* H***l. Went there was disappointed at the 1st room then move on to the 2nd room where the business picked up.

Started with a little chat found out her name is siao wen went for a quick bath

Started with a cathbath while caressing my whole body

After the cathbath she moved on to kiss the area around my hip and teasing my didi a bit then slowly giving me 1 of the best and longest BJ I ever have.

Started with cowgirl then move on to missionary while hugging me tightly

Have a nice moan doesnt sound like fake and veli wet 2

Overall worth it and really gfe and no rushing.

Name: Siao Wen
Face: 7/10 sweet
Body: 8/10 petite my type
WIR: sure!
BJ: 9/10 slow and sensual good sucktion
FJ: 8/10
Overall:9/10
Damage: RM200

Hairy Timun
04-01-08, 14:13
Ok... I know this is a long shot..

But anything at the area of Saratok? Preferably near Victoria Inn?

I've been there for work quite a number of times. And I do know the hotel you mentioned. In my many times there, I can't seem to find any action. But I have a collegue who claimed he did. It's a FL outside the only fast food joint in town. Walking distance from your hotel. She was apparently using the payphone outside the eatery. Ran out of coins and my friend offered to top up her hp. So he got a FL for RM50. And she's in her teens, apparently!!
There are also some cheaper hotels near the bank, that may hold some hope for you.
Oh, I just remembered. There are ywo VH in Saratok. One's in town, the other's outskirt. Which one are you at? I am refering to the one in town.

Strays
04-03-08, 03:07
300 + massage is too much man, one hour for massage + FJ?

ThanksWas there 19-03-08, Now Sibu got more MP and most do provide to Hotel. Try 1 near Tanahmas. New.

Call and the guy say no special. HJ is not consider special.

So all MP definitely got HJ.

As for real special you got to check with the girl. Best is out call to Hotel. 1 hrs massage was 80 there. I heard some place is 60. Now Sibu is more alive then it use to be.

Viper Z
04-03-08, 06:03
I've been there for work quite a number of times. And I do know the hotel you mentioned. In my many times there, I can't seem to find any action. But I have a collegue who claimed he did. It's a FL outside the only fast food joint in town. Walking distance from your hotel. She was apparently using the payphone outside the eatery. Ran out of coins and my friend offered to top up her hp. So he got a FL for RM50. And she's in her teens, apparently!!
There are also some cheaper hotels near the bank, that may hold some hope for you.
Oh, I just remembered. There are ywo VH in Saratok. One's in town, the other's outskirt. Which one are you at? I am refering to the one in town.

I was at the biggest VH outlet (the one with a big hall enough for 70 pax). Went around the VH near Sugar bun at night but no luck. Also went near the BSN (the KTV outlet) but it was closed. Apparently there are fights there quite often.

lol..

All in all it was a quiert night at SAratok.

Boobs 711
04-04-08, 13:01
[QUOTE=Gy Kia]Went to miri on good Friday with a bunch a frend luckily managed to sneaked out for sum fun

Call up frankie and was told the stock at M*r* H***l. Went there was disappointed at the 1st room then move on to the 2nd room where the business picked up.

Called the OKT 2 days ago. Went and checked stock. This time not veli good.

==============================================

Greetings Boobs 711,

It appears that you inadvertently forgot to correctly place the quote tags in this report. Usually I can fix this sort of thing before it's displayed, but I don't have a clue as to how you intended this report to appear.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is look for them in the text. Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". Please note the "/" forward slash in the last tag. It's that simple.

In addition, you can preview your report before it's posted, so it's easy to check if you got it right before it's displayed in The Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Spectra8286
04-07-08, 00:30
Dear fellow cheongster,

I am new to this forum but a regular cheonger.

Really great and interesting info here.

Anyway,just for info,M--t-r Barber Saloon has changed it's management.

Heard that they have got some new stocks.

Will check it out later today.

I will keep you guys posted.

Normad2020
04-10-08, 07:53
Recently, I had the opportunity to visit a small town in Sarawak called Mukah as part of our consultancy job to identify investment potential to take advantage of the newly launched SCORE.

Arrived on Monday (on a twin-otter) and proceeded to meet some of the government officials and big businessmen in Mukah. In the evening after dinner, our client's agent brought us to the only sizable KTV cum lounge called MK something.

When we entered the place (upstairs) there was a Filipino band playing where the girls can't even carry a proper tune. When I checked with the manager of the place this 9-person band was from that country and only 2 can sing whilst the remaining 7 were tasked as GROs. I was asked to choose a GRO to sit with me and the first two (more good looking) that I chose were not available as apparently they were permanently reserved for the KPD and Chief Inspector of Mukah Police Division. And true enough at around 10pm, both these gentlemen worked in and the 2 girls were instantly attached to them.

After a few drinks we were invited to the joint downstairs which is a dance place cum KTV. We sat there for a while and at midnight, the music was changed to some techno music and you can see people beginning to dance (with their head shaking). My girl asked RM50 from me and went to the bar to to buy (to my shock) estacy pills and proceed to consume them. I was not comfortable and wanted to leave. As I was leaving, both the senior police officers came into the place with their respective female companion. They just close an eye to the happenings around them.

Brothers, I am a monger but I do not encourage drug taking. I left and slept alone for the night.

Next day, I checked around and found out that the establishment belongs to the biggest gangster in Mukah whose father happens to be the branch chairman of one of the the BN component party and he himself is that party's youth leader and the sister headed the women's wing....talking about all in the family....:-)

The moral of the story is that in a small town such as Mukah, anything goes as the police is feeding off the pockets of these big taikos. More so in Mukah where the said taiko controlled most of the drinking establishments, smuggled beer and edible ice on top of the sand and gravel market used for construction in Mukah.

So brothers, if you have the opportunity, go to Mukah and enjoys some toneless singing where the principal activity of the singers are GRO with singing as secondary eventhough they have a permit to sing. You can also take estacy with the blessings of the senior police officers.

Peace Hill have no power over this place. Shabas Mukah......

Second night was more exciting where I had some action....later brothers.

Cheers
normad2020

Mannnn
04-10-08, 09:24
Recently, I had the opportunity to visit a small town in Sarawak called Mukah as part of our consultancy job to identify investment potential to take advantage of the newly launched SCORE.

Arrived on Monday (on a twin-otter) and proceeded to meet some of the government officials and big businessmen in Mukah. In the evening after dinner, our client's agent brought us to the only sizable KTV cum lounge called MK something.

When we entered the place (upstairs) there was a Filipino band playing where the girls can't even carry a proper tune. When I checked with the manager of the place this 9-person band was from that country and only 2 can sing whilst the remaining 7 were tasked as GROs. I was asked to choose a GRO to sit with me and the first two (more good looking) that I chose were not available as apparently they were permanently reserved for the KPD and Chief Inspector of Mukah Police Division. And true enough at around 10pm, both these gentlemen worked in and the 2 girls were instantly attached to them.

After a few drinks we were invited to the joint downstairs which is a dance place cum KTV. We sat there for a while and at midnight, the music was changed to some techno music and you can see people beginning to dance (with their head shaking). My girl asked RM50 from me and went to the bar to to buy (to my shock) estacy pills and proceed to consume them. I was not comfortable and wanted to leave. As I was leaving, both the senior police officers came into the place with their respective female companion. They just close an eye to the happenings around them.

Brothers, I am a monger but I do not encourage drug taking. I left and slept alone for the night.

Next day, I checked around and found out that the establishment belongs to the biggest gangster in Mukah whose father happens to be the branch chairman of one of the the BN component party and he himself is that party's youth leader and the sister headed the women's wing....talking about all in the family....:-)

The moral of the story is that in a small town such as Mukah, anything goes as the police is feeding off the pockets of these big taikos. More so in Mukah where the said taiko controlled most of the drinking establishments, smuggled beer and edible ice on top of the sand and gravel market used for construction in Mukah.

So brothers, if you have the opportunity, go to Mukah and enjoys some toneless singing where the principal activity of the singers are GRO with singing as secondary eventhough they have a permit to sing. You can also take estacy with the blessings of the senior police officers.

Cheers
normad2020
Brother I admire your bravery. "Dare To Speak". Cheong wisely!

Lvr37
04-11-08, 02:09
I was asked to choose a GRO to sit with me and the first two (more good looking) that I chose were not available as apparently they were permanently reserved for the KPD and Chief Inspector of Mukah Police Division. And true enough at around 10pm, both these gentlemen worked in and the 2 girls were instantly attached to them.

Cheers
normad2020

It is quite a common scene in many towns. Many of the pubs, KTVs or discos have VIP seats for high ranking MIBs. These people too take their bosses for entertainment from time to time. It is not limited to businessmen or contractors only.

With the bigger boss setting such example, those lower rank officers too have their special treatment in such joints. It is also part of the favor given in return for protecting those joints, irrespective of whatever activities that they are carrying out.

There are even cases where MIBs fought among themselves trying to keep certain GROs during raids for their own pleasure. Of course, those prettier ones will be kept as mistresses for a certain period of time and release quietly. The uglier ones are those appear on papers and television.

If the owners and MIB 'sama-sama cari makan' or settle in win-win situation then these joints will last longer. Or else, we will have to venture somewhere else.

Normad2020
04-12-08, 06:00
After a disappointing first night, got up early and did a bit of physical exercise, had breakfast and attended several meetings. At around 4pm (when all meetings were concluded) decided to walk around town. Mukah town is quite alive in the daytime and as I passed a textile shop run by some foreigner, I saw a sweet sales attendance working there. Decided to cast my fishing rod. After some chit-chat on the pretext of buying textile materials, she agreed to have dinner with me.

She came to my hotel to pick me up at 7.30pm (in a Kancil) and we went for some seafood. After dinner, went to have a sight seeing around town and finally ended up at the beach area. We parked at the parking lot and did a little kissing and my hand was all over her and she did not resist. After a while both of us were high and I suggested we go back to my hotel. She agreed.

In the hotel room, we were both desperate to remove our clothes and once hers was all removed, my eyes nearly dropped off as standing in front of me was a perfect statistics: 5' 5" tall, 36C firm boobs and a slim hip and flat stomach with no noticeable stretch marks anywhere.

We proceeded with several positions (bbbj, missionary, cowgirl, doggie) and for the first time I exploded when I was tit-f**king her beautiful boobs. Rested a while and found out that she was Iban (20yo) from Miri and staying in Mukah to accompany her elder aunty who is not feeling well. We had another round and around midnight, she had to go back. We agreed to meet tomorrow.

Thus, for the nights of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, I had the company of this lovely angel. No money was requested but I gave her RM500 for the 3 nights plus the dinner and some drinks. To me money worth spending.

Cheers
normad2020

Jacky Cheah
04-15-08, 03:14
Hi,

Is there any one here who knows Foot Master whether got happy ending service. As I'm new. I'm be there for business trip for 3 days.

Normad2020
04-16-08, 03:42
Brother, been there a couple of times as one of my client's Chairman is a frequent customer there and he likes to bring his guests there. If you want good massage, reasonable, but forget about any happy ending. For happy ending read through the trend under Kuching and you will have a wide range to choose from.

Do not forget to post FR.

Cheers
normad2020

Hi,

Is there any one here who knows Foot Master whether got happy ending service. As I'm new. I'm be there for business trip for 3 days.

Seijaipow
04-16-08, 15:51
Hi,

Which Foot Master are you referring to? In which part of Sarawak? The only Foot Master that I know is in BDC Kuching. This Foot Master has no happy ending like Normad2020 says.

But is is sure strange. You are new to Kuching. Yet you can specifically refer and ask about Foot Master which as we all know is squeaky clean.

Old Cucumber
04-17-08, 03:21
Hi,

Is there any one here who knows Foot Master whether got happy ending service. As I'm new. I'm be there for business trip for 3 days.Since you're a businessman and got $$$, go try out the services there and tell us more. We don't have much info about that place. There are a few well known MP at that area. Go try it out and write a FR. Cheers!

Spectra8286
04-25-08, 12:59
Hello fellow cheong brothers.

Was feeling a bit horny so decided to sneak out from work and visit H**m**y Spa at Bintang.

My first visit there.

Place was about 3 months old and has very nice deco.

Was greeted by a guy at the counter,was told that massage was at RM51 per hour(inclusive of 5% tax)and that all ML are PRC.

I requested for No.5 as recommended by a fellow cheongster but not available,so asked for any young ML.

Was lead to a room with the standard massage bed.

Within 5 minutes,the ML came in and before the session started I went to the toilet and on the way there,spotted other ML and stocks are not bad too.

Here is my first report:

Name: No.8
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: Small(sampled them while she was doing Batin)
Massage: 5/10
Batin: 6/10(no rush)
Damage: RM51 for massage + RM50 for batin
WIR: Yes to try others.

Visix
04-28-08, 01:16
Hello fellow cheong brothers.

Was feeling a bit horny so decided to sneak out from work and visit H**m**y Spa at Bintang.

My first visit there.

Place was about 3 months old and has very nice deco.

Was greeted by a guy at the counter,was told that massage was at RM51 per hour(inclusive of 5% tax)and that all ML are PRC.

I requested for No.5 as recommended by a fellow cheongster but not available,so asked for any young ML.

Was lead to a room with the standard massage bed.

Within 5 minutes,the ML came in and before the session started I went to the toilet and on the way there,spotted other ML and stocks are not bad too.

Here is my first report:

Name: No.8
Boobs: Small(sampled them while she was doing Batin)
Massage: 5/10
Batin: 6/10(no rush)
Damage: RM51 for massage + RM50 for batin
WIR: Yes to try others.BTT Bintang is in Miri or Kuching?

Spectra8286
05-02-08, 04:21
BTT Bintang is in Miri or Kuching?Jalan Bintang in Miri.

Normad2020
05-03-08, 05:45
Was called back to Mukah for some follow-up interviews pertaining to the SCORE consultancy job. Was there from 22-25 April 2008 where the town had celebrated Pesta Kaul over the weekend.

As usual after work had dinner with the agent of the principal and later was brought to the MK entertainment place.

When I entered the KTV place, I was surprised to see two new Filipina who could actually sing singing on-stage. I held back for a moment thinking that the owner might be a forum member who had read my report and decided to make changes.

Alas, I was mistaken as when I inquired with the floor manager, I was informed that they had received tips (from the top two police officers in Mukah) that Peace Hill was making a "surprise" checking on their establishment this week on possible vice and drugs activities and the management had decided to send the 9 toneless Filipina (GROs) for a short holiday and imported these 2 Filipina from Miri for a couple of weeks. On further inquiry, he told me that they have stop selling all forms of drugs for the time-being.

So brothers, Peace Hill do read our forum....beware!!!!!

Had a few drinks and decided to leave as my sweet "girlfriend" was waiting in my hotel room....hehehehe.

The purpose of this report is to confirm to all brothers that Peace Hill does monitor our forum.

Cheers
normad2020

Meow Meow
05-04-08, 13:03
So brothers, Peace Hill do read our forum....beware!!!!!

Had a few drinks and decided to leave as my sweet "girlfriend" was waiting in my hotel room....hehehehe.

The purpose of this report is to confirm to all brothers that Peace Hill does monitor our forum.

Cheers
normad2020
Yes! Peace Hill does monitor our forum. I got a 100% feeling.

Viper Z
05-05-08, 03:18
After getting a few contacts from fellow bros on actions in Sibu, Bintulu and Miri (thanks btw) anyone got contacts in Betong?

Boobs 711
05-07-08, 16:07
Checked out Ch*n*t*wn MP. Lucky 8 new cars available, 6 waiting plus 2 working. Requested for English speaking one and was told that the 2 english speaking ones happens to be the 2 currently working. OKT recommended one he claims to be a good performer.

Name TingTing
Age 25
Nationality PRC
Chest B I think, firm, tits juts out just nice for sucking
Height Short 5’ 4”
Body Wow in my opinion
GFE 8/10

Standing against the massage table, held her close to me. Why hurry? Looked into her eyes and caressed her face. Kissed her cheeks and her forehead and her ears. Eyes gazing into each other, slowly unbutton her blouse. Slowly unbutton her trousers. Massaged her breast before unzipping her bra. Gave tits a caressing lick and suck.

After satisfying myself caressing her body, she help me undress, shit, lil brother can’t wait no longer by then so off to the shower.

BBBJ not bad 7/10
Missionary 6/10
Cowgirl 7/10
Doggy 7/10, great butt, enjoyed toying with her breasts while pumping her from behind
WIR Seldom for the same merchandise but always to try new stock
Damage RM230, slotted RM10 tip into her bra

Ozmreeee
05-08-08, 09:54
Hi

New to the forum so forgive me if I don't follow the protocol

Will be in Borneo in July / August - KK, Sandakan, Kuching, Miri

Wondering if the massages at hotels are worthwhile (HJ would be OK) or do I have to get out and about to the massage clinics? For example, will be staying at the Mega Hotel in Miri - any chance of good massage there? Also, are the ladies at the resorts (such as Rasa Ria in KK) fiendly or do they have to keep it above board?

Hope someone can help a wayward aussie

Cheers

Oz

Hairy Timun
05-10-08, 14:03
Checked out Ch*n*t*wn MP. Lucky 8 new cars available, 6 waiting plus 2 working. Requested for English speaking one and was told that the 2 english speaking ones happens to be the 2 currently working. OKT recommended one he claims to be a good performer.

Name TingTing
Age 25
Nationality PRC
Height Short 5’ 4”
Body Wow in my opinion
GFE 8/10

Standing against the massage table, held her close to me. Why hurry? Looked into her eyes and caressed her face. Kissed her cheeks and her forehead and her ears. Eyes gazing into each other, slowly unbutton her blouse. Slowly unbutton her trousers. Massaged her breast before unzipping her bra. Gave tits a caressing lick and suck.

After satisfying myself caressing her body, she help me undress, shit, lil brother can’t wait no longer by then so off to the shower.

BBBJ not bad 7/10
Missionary 6/10
Cowgirl 7/10
Doggy 7/10, great butt, enjoyed toying with her breasts while pumping her from behind
Damage RM230, slotted RM10 tip into her bra

Dear bro,
Can u PM me the location of the MP. I'd like to chaeck out the stock too. Much obliged.

Spectra8286
05-13-08, 12:51
Revisited the above mentioned MP last week after absence for a week.

Asked for no.8 again this time because wanted to try my luck on some extra action.(since the last time she never resisted me squeezing her boobs!)

As usual,stripped naked and laid on the massage bed and proceed with the back rub.
When she masage the legs,she would occassionally rub my buttocks and inner thigh,which makes me horny,so I lifted my buttocks to obliged her service.

She would then touch my dick while massaging the upper thigh.

Sensing what she is trying to do,I turned over to let her massage my body and my dick too.

This time I tried a more agressive approach and go straight to squeezing her boobs while she stroke my dick.She did not reject,so next I tried fingering her pussy(which was already wet!).She did not reject too!

She also did some catbath on my tits but no BJ nor FJ.(no allowed) :-(

Within 10 minutes of her stroking,I blew the top!

Afterwards,chatted a bit and she wanted to give me her phone number which I rejected politely.

Overall,was satisfied and damage was RM51(massage) and RM50(HJ and FK)

Hairy Timun
05-14-08, 11:12
Went to the CT place in Miri that was mentioned by 1 of the bros here.

Here's a brief FR

Race: PRC
Name: Tze Ling (??? Mandarin not that good)
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (nice boobs but no ass)
Boobs: 34C (she claimed that they were bigger before)
CBJ: 5/10 (not a fan. I'm a BBBJ kinda guy. But only CBJ. Effort was good)
DATY: N/A (didn't ask and none offered)
FJ: 7.5/10 (tight but maybe due to dryness. No KY. Cowgirl and Doggie)
GFE:7.5/10 (very playful and cute. Act like a 21 year old)
Damage: 230
WIR: Yes if budget and HM allows.

Well, I think that's the best price in town so far for PRC. I was quoted from 350 to 500 for ST! Ridiculous. Many timber and oil tycoon in Miri.

Hlsp79
05-14-08, 18:15
Went to the Har***y Spa in Bintang, Pick No 9 as first time going there. Was lead into a standard room. While waiting for the ML, undress and wait for the Ml. The Ml I took was very GFE, talk to me the whole session, what I like most most is seeing her Boobs pressing on my body when doing the massage. She really had big boobs, everytime she press on me my didi will sing negaraku. But too bad she didn't provide any extra services. She said that there is no hanky panky very dissapointed. Maybe not my luck I guess. Any guys who go there can recommend me who provide extra services.

Thanks.

Here is my first report:

Name: No.9
Boobs: Big with Cleavage
GFE: 8/10
Massage: 8/10
Batin: no rush
Damage: RM51 for massage
WIR: Yes, if you wan a decent massage.

Visix
05-17-08, 17:52
Bintulu Report

Today go to Kandy or Candy Saloon opposite City point, I saw 4 girls and I pick 1 name Ena form Jarkata. Mamasan say need pay first b4 go to the room upstair ............ then pay loh (@#$!@#%). This girl look quite ok and GFE too.

Name: Ena
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 33B (i guess)
Massage: she say dunno
BBBJ: no so good
FJ: 9/10 quite tight
Damage: RM160 (need pay in advance)

btw they open from 10:30am-8:30pm only

Shanadda
05-18-08, 03:29
Will be in Miri for 2 days in June, somewhere around the 24th. Staying at the Dynasty Hotel Miri. Any action around there? First time in Miri guys.

Tartarus80
05-19-08, 17:04
Hi,

I will go to Sibu in a few days soon.

Any brother can pm me OKT numberor places where I can get the chicks?

Hlsp79
05-20-08, 09:15

Name TingTing
Age 25
Nationality PRC
Height Short 5’ 4”
Body Wow in my opinion
GFE 8/10

BBBJ not bad 7/10
Missionary 6/10
Cowgirl 7/10
Damage RM230, slotted RM10 tip into her braCan you tell me the location of this place?

I want to try out the stock too.

Thankks.

Boobs 711
05-21-08, 14:19
Can you tell me the location of this place?

I want to try out the stock too.

Thankks.Hlsp79,

Location behind OCBC bank. 4 new cars just arrived today.

Boobs 711
05-21-08, 14:28
Will be in Miri for 2 days in June, somewhere around the 24th. Staying at the Dynasty Hotel Miri. Any action around there? First time in Miri guys.Shanadda,

You staying in the wrong place mate, Dynasty area dead lah! Better stay at Grand Palace - near here got Pr*nc*ss MP for NLs or Sp*rts C*f* for Indo or K*ngs Karaoke for PRC or Park Hotel - walking distance from here is the N*w B***ty Barber S for NLs or D*l*x* for PRC or C*T* for PRC.

Shanadda
05-23-08, 00:59
Thanks Boobs 711 for the heads up. Am in the process of changing my hotel. Planning on Park Hotel, near the bus station. By the way, am only interested in local NL or Filipino girls. Where do you suggest is a better place? Park Hotel or Grand Palace? Is it possible to tell me where these joints near the hotel are or how to get to these places? I know the hotels, but have no idea on these joints. Promise a good FR and if possible photos and contact no. of these girls (hope my mojo works that day!!). And also, would be helpful if can roughly know the damage. Thanks again Boobs 711.

Shanadda

Viper Z
05-23-08, 02:19
Got a new contact from a friend of mine and tried it on Tuesday when I was in Bintulu. Surprisingly the OKT was a lady!

She directed me to a specific room at Everly (luckily was staying at the same hotel). All in all below was the specs :-

Name : Xiao Li (PRC)
Face : 8/10 (cute and innocent face)
Body : 8/10 (petite body, smooth skin, big boobs with pink nipples)
BBBJ : I declined
FJ : 9/10 (passionate and loving). The hole is also VERY tight.
Dmg : RM 200

All in all it was one of the few good PRC service so far. The downside of this gal is that she is very hairy.... armpit and bottom.

Viper Z
05-23-08, 02:24
Called the Sibu OKT and was delivered an Iban gal to RH Hotel...

Name : Never did asked.
Body : 6/10
BBBJ : Declined
FJ : 7/10 (Multiple positions but this gal sweats a lot). Maybe she was high on something earlier before she came to my room?

According to her the OKT does all locals. Half are dinos so before ordering you gotta be specific on the size requirements of the gal. According to her, her OKT also operates a saloon nearby RH.

Boobs 711
05-23-08, 15:52
Thanks Boobs 711 for the heads up. Am in the process of changing my hotel. Planning on Park Hotel, near the bus station. By the way, am only interested in local NL or Filipino girls. Where do you suggest is a better place? Park Hotel or Grand Palace? Is it possible to tell me where these joints near the hotel are or how to get to these places? I know the hotels, but have no idea on these joints. Promise a good FR and if possible photos and contact no. of these girls (hope my mojo works that day!!). And also, would be helpful if can roughly know the damage. Thanks again Boobs 711.

ShanaddaGrand Palace area is very lively. Plenty pubs (The Island, Cherry Berries, Balcony, The Other Office etc all within 100m radius, where if you are a brad pit you can try your fishing skills), karoake (Kings etc but expensive), saloons (one is Pr*nc*ss - about 200m behind hotel, NLs some dino, some younger, provides so so massage and extra is negotiable, tried one v*r*nica before for RM150, not sure if she is still there), Pub and Lounge with band (Loving Karaoke Pub and Lounge, same block but below Pr*nc*ss Saloon, got Pinoy around RM300 ON, have not been there recently so not sure of quality)

Boobs 711
05-23-08, 16:01
Went to the Har***y Spa in Bintang, Pick No 9
Name: No.9
Boobs: Big with Cleavage
Massage: 8/10
Batin: no rush
Damage: RM51 for massage
WIR: Yes, if you wan a decent massage.Visited the place Thurs nite. Nice and cosy environment. Tried No9, aged 26 she said. Big boobs but disappointed with her service; friendly but found her massage is so so, a bit rough; no happy ending. For good massage with happy ending I prefer H*rb*in Traditional Healing in suncity.

Boobs 711
05-23-08, 16:14
Went to the CT place in Miri that was mentioned by 1 of the bros here.

Here's a brief FR

Name: Tze Ling (??? Mandarin not that good)
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (nice boobs but no ass)
Boobs: 34C (she claimed that they were bigger before)
CBJ: 5/10 (not a fan. I'm a BBBJ kinda guy. But only CBJ. Effort was good)
DATY: N/A (didn't ask and none offered)
FJ: 7.5/10 (tight but maybe due to dryness. No KY. Cowgirl and Doggie)
GFE:7.5/10 (very playful and cute. Act like a 21 year old)
WIR: Yes if budget and HM allows.

Well, I think that's the best price in town so far for PRC. I was quoted from 350 to 500 for ST! Ridiculous. Many timber and oil tycoon in Miri.Hairy Cucumber,

We went there for Wesak Day brunch last monday. FR below,

Name: Cindy
Age:21 (small size, very friendly, the only one who smiles at you with this come fuck me smile)
Body: 8/10 (nice firm teenagie boobs, nice ass)
Boobs: ?? (am not familiar with sizing but firm and nice to hold in the palm
BBBJ: refuse to do, CBJ is so so
FJ: doggie 8/10, cowgirl 8/10, missionary 8/10 (tight but nice once her juice started flowing)
GFE:8/10 (playful, naugthy and sporting, willing to try whatever positions requested)
WIR: Yes

Hairy Timun
05-24-08, 08:18
Got a new contact from a friend of mine and tried it on Tuesday when I was in Bintulu. Surprisingly the OKT was a lady!

She directed me to a specific room at Everly (luckily was staying at the same hotel). All in all below was the specs :-

All in all it was one of the few good PRC service so far. The downside of this gal is that she is very hairy.... armpit and bottom.

This reminds me of 1 incident a few years back in the Oil Town (now city status). The PRC was sooo hairy that it became a major turnoff. I didn't even cum that time. Really hates hairy armpits. But bravo, bro viper.

Hairy Timun
05-24-08, 08:22
Fellow Cheongsters,
There have too many 1st timers here asking for info. Please exercise care when giving out locations. Hopefully all the newbies are genuine cheongsters. It'll be a shame if some are MIB in disguise.

Shanadda
05-24-08, 08:37
Thanks for all the help boobs 711. Will try my luck when I get there. See how it goes. Hairy timun, I assure you I'm not MIB in disguise. First outstation trip on company money since I got my job 4 months ago. Hehehehe. Planning to maxing out the company account! I normally cheong at Goldcourse Hotel, Klang since that is my local area. Don't stray around much from there. Hence the need for info. Heeheh. But I understand your concerns man. So, all is good!

Shanadda

Miao28
05-24-08, 15:59
Fellow Cheongsters,

There have too many 1st timers here asking for info. Please exercise care when giving out locations. Hopefully all the newbies are genuine cheongsters. It'll be a shame if some are MIB in disguise.Hairy cucumber,

Be even more careful of senior members too. Many senior members become senior because more than half of their reports consist of asking for directions to push up their report count.

Hlsp79
05-26-08, 02:07
Hairy Cucumber,

We went there for Wesak Day brunch last monday. FR below,

Name: Cindy
Age:21 (small size, very friendly, the only one who smiles at you with this come fuck me smile)
Body: 8/10 (nice firm teenagie boobs, nice ass)
Boobs: ?? (am not familiar with sizing but firm and nice to hold in the palm
BBBJ: refuse to do, CBJ is so so
FJ: doggie 8/10, cowgirl 8/10, missionary 8/10 (tight but nice once her juice started flowing)
GFE:8/10 (playful, naugthy and sporting, willing to try whatever positions requested)
WIR: YesWent to CT last saturday, to my suprise this place is not what i expected. FR as below:-
Name: Didn't ask
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (with curve)
Boobs: Shaggy
BBBJ: nope
FJ: doggie 8/10, cowgirl 8/10, missionary 8/10 (very horny with every moan)
GFE:7/10 quite ok i guess
WIR: maybe

Viper Z
05-27-08, 09:42
Looks like Maria is here to stay. Last few months when I 'used' her services, she kept on telling me that she will be going back to Ponti soon. However, when I go to Miri again, she will still be there.

The lady OKT for Miri also have 3 new stocks - young and thin.

Voltron7384
05-28-08, 19:53
Hye guys!

I'm a newbie here. Just arrive in Miri, staying at Mega Hotel. Can you guys tell me where can I get the "full service" and get f**k?

Thanks

Jayz Rocks
05-29-08, 16:07
It really sucks. Reach there, brought to a room. The gal came in. I pengsan dy. A bit fat, about 30 yrs. No mood. Just quickly finish my 1 hr wasted massage and run away. Not recommended.

Prestigejy
05-30-08, 05:36
It really sucks. Reach there, brought to a room. The gal came in. I pengsan dy. A bit fat, about 30 yrs. No mood. Just quickly finish my 1 hr wasted massage and run away. Not recommended.Hello, reach where?

Boobs 711
05-30-08, 13:41
Tried this place yesterday. 5 NLs of local native origin in their 20s, 5-6/10 looks.

Name - Didn't ask
Race - Kenyah
Massage - so so, in between curtains
Extras - Didn't ask
Damage - RM50/per hr.
WIR - No.

Boobs 711
06-01-08, 15:23
I keep seeing an interesting advert for this new joint in town. Interesting because of their claim of providing door to door massage service. Decided to check out what is on offer today. Joint is along Jln Kingsway next to Yu Lan Plaza. Went upstair. Reception area looks cosy with soft romantic like lighting. Reception includes 2 simple wooden, but comfy like, chairs for foot reflexology sessions. 6 MLs available all PRCs, 6-7/10 looks.

Was asked to follow one staff to a dimly lit room, so dim that I kept knocking the ML as I took off my shirt etc. Room looks cosy with a massage table in the middle.

Name- Tried to ask but couldn’t understand what she is talking about, and she can’t understand what I am talking about, so gave up trying to communicate.

Nationality – PRC

Age – My guess is mid twenties

Massage – Average

HJ – Didn’t ask but was offered at RM50, performance average; Auto roaming allowed.

Damage – RM48 for 1 hr oil body massage + RM10 (for additional free ½ hr foot reflexology)

WIR – maybe since their price seems very competitive.

Boobs 711
06-01-08, 15:32
Hye guys!

I'm a newbie here. Just arrive in Miri, staying at Mega Hotel. Can you guys tell me where can I get the "full service" and get f**k?

ThanksEasy Bro, Just pop into the HC on the 7th floor of the hotel (i think, if memory serves me correctly!) or call for room service. Trouble is they do not (mind you, my experience only) allow you to view cars prior to test drive so it's like playing russian roullette - if lucky you get nice young one; if no luck you get auntie or big dino!

Rawwy4
06-02-08, 08:42
I will be in Sibu for about a week in mid-July and I'm looking for a place to stay. I'm not too sure which hotels to stay in yet as I can hardly find any review about them online.

Can anyone provide their feedback on the hotels that they've stayed? How are the rooms, bed, bathrooms, etc.

I'm on a budget, so anything above RM100 is out of my budget, but the thing is, I would also like internet connection.

This are some of the info I've managed to pull out from the internet and a few phone calls.

1) Orchid - RM63(single) but internet is thru the phoneline.

2) Li Hua - RM60 but no internet

3) Garden - RM86.25, 97.75 and has internet connection.

I'll most likely be staying at Garden since it has free internet connection.

On other days when I dont need internet, I'm considering:

4) Sentosa Inn - RM35/40

5) Capitol 88 - RM42/52.50

6) Emas - RM30/35(new aircond)

Once accomodation's settled, I'd like to know what's happening in Sibu, where's the action and any other useful info would be greatly appreciated. You can either PM me(for P&C info like contacts) or reply in this thread....

Thank you in advance.

Actserv
06-02-08, 11:22
I will be in Sibu for about a week in mid-July and I'm looking for a place to stay. I'm not too sure which hotels to stay in yet as I can hardly find any review about them online.

Can anyone provide their feedback on the hotels that they've stayed? How are the rooms, bed, bathrooms, etc.

I'm on a budget, so anything above RM100 is out of my budget, but the thing is, I would also like internet connection.

This are some of the info I've managed to pull out from the internet and a few phone calls.

1) Orchid - RM63(single) but internet is thru the phoneline.

2) Li Hua - RM60 but no internet

3) Garden - RM86.25, 97.75 and has internet connection.

I'll most likely be staying at Garden since it has free internet connection.

On other days when I dont need internet, I'm considering:

4) Sentosa Inn - RM35/40

5) Capitol 88 - RM42/52.50

6) Emas - RM30/35(new aircond)

Once accomodation's settled, I'd like to know what's happening in Sibu, where's the action and any other useful info would be greatly appreciated. You can either PM me(for P&C info like contacts) or reply in this thread.

Thank you in advance.It all depends on what is your budget. Based on the above that you have given, Garden is the better one. However, if $$ is not much of a concern.. you can try Everly, Premier, Tanahmas or the more costly ones.

Kingwood.

Happy trip

Actserv
06-02-08, 11:24
Hye guys!

ThanksOne suggestion to you.. you may want to browse through the forum first, get a bit of the background and then ask the senior brothers here for direction.

Actserv
06-02-08, 11:30
Hairy cucumber,

Be even more careful of senior members too. Many senior members become senior because more than half of their reports consist of asking for directions to push up their report count.I may be guilty of asking for direction myself when I first started. I also received a few asking for directions. After reading some post here, just have to be careful when giving out direction. As Miao28 has put it there, there is a Senior Brother who PM me for direction and no. A bit worry there.

Rawwy4
06-02-08, 14:55
It all depends on what is your budget. Based on the above that you have given, Garden is the better one. However, if $$ is not much of a concern.. you can try Everly, Premier, Tanahmas or the more costly ones.

Kingwood.

Happy trip
Actserv,

Thanks for the info.... Any reviews/feedback on options 4-6? How good/bad will they be? As I'll probably be out most of the time and just need a good bed and bath during those days.... Thx again....

Actserv
06-03-08, 06:25
Actserv,

Thanks for the info.... Any reviews/feedback on options 4-6? How good/bad will they be? As I'll probably be out most of the time and just need a good bed and bath during those days.... Thx again....Sorry not to sure about 4-6 though. Maybe some other brothers here can help you out.

Thanks

Hlsp79
06-04-08, 06:33
I keep seeing an interesting advert for this new joint in town. Interesting because of their claim of providing door to door massage service. Decided to check out what is on offer today. Joint is along Jln Kingsway next to Yu Lan Plaza. Went upstair. Reception area looks cosy with soft romantic like lighting. Reception includes 2 simple wooden, but comfy like, chairs for foot reflexology sessions. 6 MLs available all PRCs, 6-7/10 looks.

Was asked to follow one staff to a dimly lit room, so dim that I kept knocking the ML as I took off my shirt etc. Room looks cosy with a massage table in the middle.

Name- Tried to ask but couldn’t understand what she is talking about, and she can’t understand what I am talking about, so gave up trying to communicate.

Nationality – PRC

Age – My guess is mid twenties

Massage – Average

HJ – Didn’t ask but was offered at RM50, performance average; Auto roaming allowed.

Damage – RM48 for 1 hr oil body massage + RM10 (for additional free ½ hr foot reflexology)

WIR – maybe since their price seems very competitive.Went to the place that you mention. Very disappointed. Seems like a waste of money. The ML appointed to me is not that what you say good looking, and the overall massage not that good, not that powerful and very weak... If i wan go for massage i try somewhere else, definitely not here. Would not recommend....

Werdnek
06-06-08, 05:27
Anybody know what is on offer at the Sakura Health Centre, on 7th Floor of Mega Hotel in Miri? Full service? In room?

Any help appreciated.

Boobs 711
06-06-08, 13:46
Name - Siao Ching (something like that, wears lots of bangles)
Age - Early 20’s
Origin - PRC
Face Look - 8/10, longish black hair
Body - 8/10 (‘bout 5’ 2”, shapely, nice butt)
Boobs - 8/10 (Just nice size, jutting cute nipples, one of the smoothest that I have the pleasure to play with)
BBBJ - No
CBJ - 6/10
Fingering - Yes
FK - No
FJ - 8/10 (doggy, cowgirl, missionery, tight at first but gets real wet later). Spent some 15 mins on doggy as I really enjoyed playing with her smooth boobs holding from behind
Sound system –7/10 (Is it good when they keep saying yeah baby, yeah baby, wu ai ni?
GFE - 8/10 (ask me to carry her piggy backing upstairs)
Damage - RM230

Miao28
06-06-08, 23:31
Anybody know what is on offer at the Sakura Health Centre, on 7th Floor of Mega Hotel in Miri? Full service? In room?

Any help appreciated.It amazes me. You are able to tell us the name of the Health center, the exact floor of the Health Center, the name of the hotel it is in and the city it is in, and yet you are not able to tell us what is on offer.

Since you are so full of knowledge about this particular Health Center, please tell us what is on offer. It seems you are fishing for information here.

Boobs 711
06-12-08, 04:24

Any help appreciated.It is a health centre so they do provide massage services, sauna, steam bath and rate is typical hotel rate. Service is very much dependant on the ML - some good, some soso and some are just interested in the extras. Extras are usaually based on individual negotiating skills. Room service is also available. When I used to go there long time ago, MLs used to be NLs and CKTs only but now I heard that they may also be into the PRC bandwagon.

Alexpress69
06-19-08, 16:24
Called the Sibu OKT and was delivered an Iban gal to RH Hotel...

Name : Never did asked.
Body : 6/10
BBBJ : Declined
FJ : 7/10 (Multiple positions but this gal sweats a lot). Maybe she was high on something earlier before she came to my room?

According to her the OKT does all locals. Half are dinos so before ordering you gotta be specific on the size requirements of the gal. According to her, her OKT also operates a saloon nearby RH.Hi viper z bigbig,

I travelin a business trip to sibu here. Kinda boring as I notice not much happenin here. Kinda intro me the OKT noS?

Thanks in advance. Don't bomb m e because I'm a newbie here.

Notiguy
06-20-08, 18:52
Its been a while since I contributed, so here we go.

Was in Bintulu for a couple of boring days. No offense to the bros. in Btu intended.

Anyways, I was without any contacts when I arrived, but from what I read here, I made my way to Lihua hotel, but was dissappointed to find the saloon closed.

Decided then to have lunch at the nearby kopitiam and it was there that i noticed these two somewhat attractive women. Things were looking up! They finished their lunch shortly after and as they left, I caught up with them and they were PRCs. JackpoT!

So I asked if they were staying at Li hua and they said yes. Then I asked if they were 'working' and they also said yes and I was told to call their 'boss', which I did and made my way to the room. Sheer luck indeed.

FR:

Name: Mimi (allegedly)

PRC (She told me she was from Ipoh at first but her mandarin and accent totally gave her away. I then tested her and asked her if she was from Sitiawan and she said "Ei. How come you guessed so accurately." I didn't bother to tell her that Ipoh and Sitiawan were two different places and it didn't bother me. Was just puzzled why she had to lie about where she was from.)

body: 8/10 (tall and slim)
boobs: 7/10 (firm and original)
face: 7/10 (CFM look)
gfe: 5.5/10 (quite rushy and kept asking me to take her friend as well)
cbj: 7/10
f/j: 6.5/10 (a bit lazy. wanted me on top from the start but she eventually got on top etc)
Damage: A hefty RM200.00 if you ask me.
WIR: Nope. Better value else where.

That night I walked around town and man there are dangduts everywhere! Not my kind of scene so I didn't patronize any.

During my stroll around town, I did check out the saloons in town and had a hair wash at one near the Regency hotel. It was only the girl and me at the time so we talked and I got some information. A 45 minute massage would set me back RM55.00 (Foo!) and f/j was available at RM120.00 (local) but if the shampoo girl was anything to go by, I wouldn't even pay RM50.00! PRCs were available for RM200.00 (seems like the going rate)

All in all, there are certainly 'things' to do in Btu and I am sure the locals will know better, but at the end of the day Btu falls far behind when compared to Kch and Miri. Small town, so it's expected I guess.

So that's my short adventure in Btu.

Stay safe everyone.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Gy Kia
06-22-08, 02:04
NotiGUy,

You should have asked her boss for the stock at everly hotel that are much more better. There were Russian stock available too XD.

Jorees
06-24-08, 12:33
Haih, why Bintulu so barren wan?

Not like Miri and Kuching, you guys better at hole-seeking ah, ha ha: p.

If anyone willing to share contact. Very much appreciated

Psy Duck
06-27-08, 18:32
Hi.

It's been a long time since I open this guide. Too buzy lately.

Just wanna share a bit of my exp in Bintulu lately. For the last 4 month there. I jut found a new way to get a Bintulu local gurl.

My way:

1. Location. Location. Location. He he. My target is the new shoping complex in the park city mall.

2. The Target: Local sales gurl tat you like.

3. The challange: With a face as thick as Great wall of China, I just say Hi to them and ask about some stupid question. Such as. 'Hi, I just arive from. Today, is there any interesting place to go and to see in Bintulu'. I tell you, they will respond. Than have a little chat before you walk away.

4. The catch: please don't be stupid by just walk away. HAHAHA. I pass them my business card. Not the real one but enough to gave them my phone number. And ask them their phone number. But please give a good reason because they usually will ask why you need their number. And my normal answer 'who else I want to ask if I got lost in Bintulu. '. Look stupid but it work.

5. The plan: Call them at 10 pm. Just after they finish their shift. Said that you are bored, and ask them to take you to any happening place.

6. The damage: Max damage I ever pay, 4 cans of beer and it is damn cheap in Bintulu.

7. The result: I manage to get 6 gurl in Bintulu to occupied my days in bintulu with a day off. LOL. And lately. When ever I go there I can just call who ever from those 6. Or I'll start they new listing again.

Not sure it will work with you guys. But. I did it my way.

Anhydrous
07-13-08, 08:25
I'm stuck in Bintulu now.

Any happening nightspots I can visit?

Rawwy4
07-13-08, 10:14
I just arrived in Sibu this afternoon. I'm currently staying at Garden, but looks like I'll probably change.... Pretty crappy for RM97.75.

Anyhow, went walking aimlessly around and found Kingwood. Noticed there's Karaoke places nearby.... Anything in there worth my time?

Anyhow, I saw a few massage places, but not sure, so didnt go in.... Would appreciate if anyone can share some info. Thx.

Wy4

Shanadda
07-14-08, 16:57
Hey people.

Long overdue FR, thanks for the tip Boobs711!!

Name : Rekha
Nationality : Indo mie, bandung
Boobs : 34C
Body : Tight as hell

Was in Miri about two weeks ago and followed Bro Boobs 711 advice and switched to Mega hotel. Went to spa but didn't like the girls there, so OKT put me in touch with some dude named Ah kong or something. Sent this gem of a girl to my room for overnight for a mere RM 300 only. Super accomodating, pretty and soft silky white skin. Said she was from Bandung, as opposed to the other sumateran or kalimantan indons. I don't know if its true, but damn...she was smoking, couldn't keep my hands off her.

Overall, great BBBJ, lots of stamina (we went 5 rounds that night alone), accomodating (ass fucking, but need to ask nicely), great tits and super GFE. Apparently a lot of cabbies know this Ah Kong dude, just ask the cabbies. Indomie ON is just RM 300 and I recommend no.2 (rekha) to anyone.

Happy cheonging!!

Jorees
07-15-08, 14:36
Hey people.

Long overdue FR, thanks for the tip Boobs711!!

Name : Rekha
Nationality : Indo mie, bandung
Boobs : 34C
Body : Tight as hell

Was in Miri about two weeks ago and followed Bro Boobs 711 advice and switched to Mega hotel. Went to spa but didn't like the girls there, so OKT put me in touch with some dude named Ah kong or something. Sent this gem of a girl to my room for overnight for a mere RM 300 only. Super accomodating, pretty and soft silky white skin. Said she was from Bandung, as opposed to the other sumateran or kalimantan indons. I don't know if its true, but damn...she was smoking, couldn't keep my hands off her.

Overall, great BBBJ, lots of stamina (we went 5 rounds that night alone), accomodating (ass fucking, but need to ask nicely), great tits and super GFE. Apparently a lot of cabbies know this Ah Kong dude, just ask the cabbies. Indomie ON is just RM 300 and I recommend no.2 (rekha) to anyone.

Happy cheonging!!Yep, his horses are all well-trained. At least the ones I've tried la lucky for you then. I think his stable has two prices, the RM250 ones are not so bad, but the extra RM50 is worth it.

Viper Z
07-18-08, 10:38
I just arrived in Sibu this afternoon. I'm currently staying at Garden, but looks like I'll probably change.... Pretty crappy for RM97.75.

Anyhow, went walking aimlessly around and found Kingwood. Noticed there's Karaoke places nearby.... Anything in there worth my time?

Anyhow, I saw a few massage places, but not sure, so didnt go in.... Would appreciate if anyone can share some info. Thx.

Wy4

Next time try RH Hotel. Good location and near the shopping complex.

Viper Z
07-18-08, 10:41
Will be landing in Miri again next month. Will try to get this Ah Kong's number. :D