PDA

View Full Version : Sarawak

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Seijaipow
12-18-09, 05:51
Sibu seems to be in the spotlight with so many callgirls.

"http://www.mysarawak.org/2009/12/17/police-identify-mastermind-behind-prostitution-ring.html

SIBU: The police have identified the mastermind behind a prostitution ring that they smashed on Tuesday.When contacted yesterday, acting police chief Supt Zamani Hamdan said the man is a foreigner.

He also disclosed that this was the first time they came across such a ring whose members were all foreigners.

He said the leader brought young women from his country to work as prostitutes here.

The police stormed his den on Tuesday at Jalan Tuanku Osman where a pimp and 10 foreign call girls in their 20s were arrested.

“But the ring leader was not there because he was taking his pregnant wife back to his country.”

Zamani said police would launch a hunt for the leader using information they had received.

He confirmed that when the foreign call girls were brought in using social visit passes, the leader hid them on the upper floor of a shop where the women were placed under the care of an elderly foreign woman.

He further confirmed that the pimp, a local youth in his early 20s, was hired by the ring leader.

He was arrested together with the 10 call girls.

The police are expected to charge the pimp and the call girls, but Zamani would not confirm what possible charges would be at this stage of the investigation.

“After our investigation is completed, we shall hand the case to the deputy public prosecutor.”

Zamani said the police did not regard the case as [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908) because the women were not forced to come.

“They willingly followed the ring leader into Sarawak and willingly got involved in the flesh trade. They were not smuggled in.”

He said the police were also investigating the allegation that these women had violated their social passes.

It is said that when the women arrived here, they would stay at a rented place in Jalan Tuanku Osman, and the pimp would take them to meet their clients in budget hotels.

Chinese dailies reported yesterday that the pimp charged the clients RM60 each for an encounter with one of the women.

On whether there were other foreign call girls in Sibu, Zamani said some had been arrested before.

“But we have not arrested such foreigners in a group like what we did on Tuesday.”

On complaints by women in Sibu about their husbands having relationships with call girls from China, he said the police were looking into the matter.

“On cases like this, we must establish the evidence of their involvement in immoral activities, like what we are doing in the current investigation.” "

Who says Sibu is a dull town is a dull boy indeed.

Dezstylez
01-04-10, 09:36
Happy 2010 to all!

First of all, I would like to say thank you to the senior members here that provided me with some contacts in Miri.

Here's my report on Miri:

On arrival and headed to the Hotel, the cab driver kept on asking me if I would like to find girls to keep me company on my 'lonely business trip'. I calmly said no as I already have a few contacts with me. I've decided to call the numbers given for 'room service' and to my surprised, all of them only has supplies of indonesians! All of them! No other nationality.

Well, beggars can't be choosers. Finally, I agreed on a 20 year old Indonesian girl from Pontianak by the name of Shanti (this is her real name as she showed me her ID card) for a all nighter.

She came to my room with her pimp. Paid RM300 to the pimp. She look average with a cute tooshie!We started off slow after some smokes, drinks and shower. A few short french kiss followed by me sucking her small nipples. Her pussy looks alright but since I don't know her, I dare not lick.

What's next? Well, I wanted her to give me a blow job which she refused! Aargh!!! 45 minutes of convincing her that it is a must for her to bj, she calls her step sister (who also works with the same pimp!) who says that it is ok to refuse. Fuming! Confused! and frustrated, I've decided to call her pimp. He then spoke to her and we agreed on a 5 minutes bj (sheeash!).

We did cowgirl, missionary, sideways and when it is time for my favourite style...doggy, she said no! Arrrghhhh!!! Again! There goes my boy....all floppy! Another 15-20 minutes of 'discussion' and threat of calling her pimp, she agreed to do doggystyle. It was damn good looking at her firm butt and banging it!

We did once that night and she said she's sleepy and she slept the whole night.

The next morning, I insisted on another session (to include doggystyle!) which to my surprise, she agrees but with one condition..no bj. Hmmm...it was morning and my billy boy was rock hard. So, we did it once more and this time a longer doggy.

Called the pimp to pick her up. While waiting for her pimp, she kept on asking for some tip to buy KFC. The nerve of her to ask after the horrible service she gave. I told her to ask from her pimp! HAHAHA!

Lvr37
01-04-10, 13:50
It seems typical of the bad service WL always demand for tips while the good ones don't.

I guess you satisfaction also came from the revenge :)

Happy 2010 to all!

First of all, I would like to say thank you to the senior members here that provided me with some contacts in Miri.

Here's my report on Miri:

On arrival and headed to the Hotel, the cab driver kept on asking me if I would like to find girls to keep me company on my 'lonely business trip'. I calmly said no as I already have a few contacts with me. I've decided to call the numbers given for 'room service' and to my surprised, all of them only has supplies of indonesians! All of them! No other nationality.

Well, beggars can't be choosers. Finally, I agreed on a 20 year old Indonesian girl from Pontianak by the name of Shanti (this is her real name as she showed me her ID card) for a all nighter.

She came to my room with her pimp. Paid RM300 to the pimp. She look average with a cute tooshie!We started off slow after some smokes, drinks and shower. A few short french kiss followed by me sucking her small nipples. Her pussy looks alright but since I don't know her, I dare not lick.

What's next? Well, I wanted her to give me a blow job which she refused! Aargh!!! 45 minutes of convincing her that it is a must for her to bj, she calls her step sister (who also works with the same pimp!) who says that it is ok to refuse. Fuming! Confused! and frustrated, I've decided to call her pimp. He then spoke to her and we agreed on a 5 minutes bj (sheeash!).

We did cowgirl, missionary, sideways and when it is time for my favourite style...doggy, she said no! Arrrghhhh!!! Again! There goes my boy....all floppy! Another 15-20 minutes of 'discussion' and threat of calling her pimp, she agreed to do doggystyle. It was damn good looking at her firm butt and banging it!

We did once that night and she said she's sleepy and she slept the whole night.

The next morning, I insisted on another session (to include doggystyle!) which to my surprise, she agrees but with one condition..no bj. Hmmm...it was morning and my billy boy was rock hard. So, we did it once more and this time a longer doggy.

Called the pimp to pick her up. While waiting for her pimp, she kept on asking for some tip to buy KFC. The nerve of her to ask after the horrible service she gave. I told her to ask from her pimp! HAHAHA!

Dezstylez
01-07-10, 15:47
It seems typical of the bad service WL always demand for tips while the good ones don't.

I guess you satisfaction also came from the revenge :)

You are absolutely right my friend! The good ones don't ask but we would surely give.

Lepant
01-22-10, 05:39
Seems that there this room has been dead for a while, not much action been reported in Bintulu area.

Anyways heres my first FR after following this forum for some years now. (As a thank you to all the senior cheongsters' hints and tips, and as encouragement all the others here)

No. 1 Went to this MP near Tg. Batu few months back.

No: 88
Race: PRC
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: C or D cup
Service: 5/10
Attitude: 4/10
GFE: 1/10
HJ: 3/10
Boob Job (no blow job): 6/10
FJ: Offer but only on her off days and it would cost you alot
Damage: Massage 90 + HJ 50 + Boob job ? 50 = 160
WIR: Not recommended unless ur a boob lover and desperate

Saw this young PRC girl, who looks sweet and friendly, went in for massage and halfway there, she offers for extra service, i've heard from others that she provide CBJ but not offer to me (maybe cuz my didi too big for her mouth). Overall the service was quite rush because she is very popular and always booked for massage (i had to queue up for her, waited at the lobby for 15 minutes). She has an older sister, no. 68 offer the same package but with smaller boobs. Blew my load after a long 40 minute HJ + Boob job while playing with her body (which extended my massage to 1 and half hours) and went back. She was like "why so long haven't done yet" kinda attitude throughout the whole time, seems like either she was hungry and eager to end her session for lunch or theres another customer waiting behind me.

No. 2 Went to L* H** H***L to see the stock they have now, was told there was only 2 girls working now, choose the less chubby one and went to the room.

Name : Xiao L**
Face: 5/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B cup
Service: 8/10
Attitude: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
HJ: Can't tell since i went straight with BBBJ
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: RM200
WIR: Yes

Overall it was quite a nice experience, no rush nice GFE, nice BBBJ but she does spit into the bin so it makes it a bit nasty, Boobs are nice and firm, chats a little more than necessary but tolerable.

Will visit again when the opportunity comes. Note that her boss will call once it reaches 45 minutes to prep up and leave the room. If you have a room there you can book her for the night for around RM400.

Also i'm looking looking for some local OKT contacts so i can widen my selection for mongering in Bintulu for my next visit, i also visited E***** H**** but was told no such service provided ? Maybe the girls were all taken already or i was not trusted ?

As most of you can tell the cost shown here is abit pricy to my liking and the street walkers at Riverfront scares my health conscience.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Fatty Pig
01-25-10, 15:36
Can anyone can tell me where to find clean prostitue in everly hotel Bintulu or Li Hua hotel?

Thanks

Lepant
01-27-10, 04:54
Revisited the MP at Tj Batu again with some friends,

this time choose a different girl,

No: 48
Face: 8/10
Boobs: B cup
Service: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
HJ: 9/10
BJ: n/a
FJ: n/a
Damage: Massage 80 + HJ 50 = 130
WIR: for HJ? DEFINATELY

This girl is really nice, nice GFE wish i could had given her a full 10/10 but unlikely cause she replies every SMS she received, must be very popular too, even more once this report is posted.

Her HJ with the lotion is..... tantalizing ? I've reach the point where i can't tell whether my own dick is rock hard or limping i just feel dame nice till my toes curl at my groin area. She also grabbed my ball and started massaging them in a soft way which felt nice.

Note that her voice sounds very mature despite her young look, which made me unsure of her actual age, i never bothered to ask for an age number from girls (yes even ML or Pros) as i think they find it offensive sometimes lol.

Ruballs
01-27-10, 15:42
New to the forum but found the info helpful in finding some action in Miri. Only had daytime free so options were limited, and being first time venturing to the dark side thought it best to start at a MP.

Place: Pink MP behind Me** Hotel

Walk in and greeted by and asked for a massage. Asked if I wanted 1 or 2 hours, as I had time to burn took the 2 hours. Then asked if I wanted VIP room? Yes please. Girls all lining up in half moon and all PRC. Go upstairs with girl, not the prettiest face but nice boobs and figure. Massage so so but not what I really went for anyways. About 1 hour I think she got tiered but thats ok. She let me 'explore' as much as I wanted during massage which was nice. She then stroked me until I was standing at attention and getting aroused. Asked if I wanted HJ or BJ. HJ was 100 and BJ was 200. Bit on the pricy side based on what I have read her, but at this stage I could care less. Takes top of and breast are indeed nice. Gives HJ for a while then BBBJ then Boob Job then BJ. She lets me play with her as well which was very nice pussy (would have paid extra fro sex at this stage but oh well. Next time What I liked was that no rush when I got close to finishing would go back to boob job for and alternating between hand and mouth. Finally gets down to it with the HJ and slips the finger up my ass, the whole finger. Never has this before and man it is great this combined with masterful strokes finally finished me off. Start to finish of BJ was I'd say 20 minutes. Very happy. But then there is 30 minutes left and she starts talking and talking (very bad english thankfully) I almost left early just to shut her up. She wanted my number (hell no) and then something about a baby and moving to the US with me. I am ready to jump out the window at this point. But then she gives me another BJ for 5 minutes so I am happy again.

No: 2

Face: 6/10

Boobs: C. Maybe be cup

Service: 8/10

Attitude: 8/10. Until end

HJ: 9/10

BJ: 9/10/a

FJ: n/a

Damage: Massage 100 + BBBJ 200 = 300

WIR: Service good but maybe only one hour (less time for talking)

Will try new place next time in Miri and report

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Hairy Timun
01-28-10, 15:32
New to the forum but found the info helpful in finding some action in Miri. Only had daytime free so options were limited, and being first...

...Damage: Massage 100 + BBBJ 200 = 300...

I gather that you maybe an expat as you'd mentioned that she wanted to go back to the States with you. But paying 300 for a BBBJ and mediocre massage is INSANE! You maybe be earning big bucks working here as an expat but use your big head next time. You are just spoiling the market here for the locals. There are plenty of places that offer ST for less. You even said that it was pricey based on what you read here. FYI, I have tried and also know for a fact that BBBJ + massage in should cost around 100 - 150 only. Even if the ML shove a finger up your ass should not double the going rate.
If you don't know better, ask the fellow cheongsters here in the forum. Please be considerate to the locals.

Ruballs
01-29-10, 15:34
I gather that you maybe an expat as you'd mentioned that she wanted to go back to the States with you. But paying 300 for a BBBJ and mediocre massage is INSANE! You maybe be earning big bucks working here as an expat but use your big head next time. You are just spoiling the market here for the locals. There are plenty of places that offer ST for less. You even said that it was pricey based on what you read here. FYI, I have tried and also know for a fact that BBBJ + massage in should cost around 100. 150 only. Even if the ML shove a finger up your ass should not double the going rate.

If you don't know better, ask the fellow cheongsters here in the forum. Please be considerate to the locals.I see your point. No I don't live here but travel past often. Next time I am in town I'll have to get a few contacts and set something up that is more in line with expectation. Any pointers as to where I should venture?

Viper Z
01-30-10, 04:35
January was a nice month with two trips there. Below are the FR

Girl 1 - Siska (was recommended by Mannn). She already went back to the South 2 weeks ago after being here (in Miri) for 3 years. Quite a pretty petite lady with very good service. :)
Damage was RM 250 per night

Girl 2 - Anna (from same supplier). This one is 3 months old in Miri. Fair skin (but not smooth) and pretty too. OKT earlier asking price was RM 350! Managed to bargain to RM 300. Still a little high for me. SHould have went for the Pinoy stock at RM 350. Very tight and good service too. :D

Seijaipow
01-31-10, 08:05
I gather that you maybe an expat as you'd mentioned that she wanted to go back to the States with you. But paying 300 for a BBBJ and mediocre massage is INSANE! You maybe be earning big bucks working here as an expat but use your big head next time. You are just spoiling the market here for the locals. There are plenty of places that offer ST for less. You even said that it was pricey based on what you read here. FYI, I have tried and also know for a fact that BBBJ + massage in should cost around 100 - 150 only. Even if the ML shove a finger up your ass should not double the going rate.
If you don't know better, ask the fellow cheongsters here in the forum. Please be considerate to the locals.

Well said. I fully agree.

Dont let the rotten apples spoil the rest of the barrel for us.

Considering the fact that he could understand the PRC's lingo, I think he is probably a local who may have a job in the USA. I doubt he is a 'gweilo' or expat. His command of the President's English is such as to point him out to be a local.

Seijaipow
01-31-10, 08:17
January was a nice month with two trips there. Below are the FR

Girl 1 - Siska (was recommended by Mannn). She already went back to the South 2 weeks ago after being here (in Miri) for 3 years. Quite a pretty petite lady with very good service. :)
Damage was RM 250 per night

Girl 2 - Anna (from same supplier). This one is 3 months old in Miri. Fair skin (but not smooth) and pretty too. OKT earlier asking price was RM 350! Managed to bargain to RM 300. Still a little high for me. SHould have went for the Pinoy stock at RM 350. Very tight and good service too. :D

You are playing catching up with this Dayak Ahir girl. She is a old timer but the car is still in reasonable condition. I last remembered her a whie back as:

Does this Siska sport some tatoo? If we are both talking the same Siska, this is one heck of a WL. Very passionate. She is a Kalimantan Ahir dayak.

Do go and try other suppliers. There are dozens in Miri. Look around and you will get more choice and variety and better service.

Master Abc
01-31-10, 15:30
Went to one MP, walked in and greeted by a PRC, late 20's.

She guided me to the room, straight away asked what service and hours that I want. Got BBBJ then asked me to put on cap and bump until I cum. Remaining time, she massaged for me. Very strong massage. During bumping, she kept moaning and did it quite loud and held me tightly. I felt as if I was fucked rather than doing her. Big boobs and but not tight at the bottom.

Paid the hour fee RM40 plus (forgot the actual hour rate) + RM 80 for the FJ + RM20 tips.

Where do you guys normally go? Want to try locals.

Viper Z
02-02-10, 05:52
Do go and try other suppliers. There are dozens in Miri. Look around and you will get more choice and variety and better service.

Tried last week another of
Ah Kong's stock called monie. Looks is a little on the average side (5/10) but she is young.

Lepant
02-02-10, 07:39
Anyone here knows if the hairwashing saloon girls at medan area are available for extra services, saw some of them dame young and hot, anyone have experience for take out ?

Anyways, recently went to check on the hotel stocks here, not good at all, seems like the young ones couldn't get used to the place and most were sent back, only the older gals are available.

Street walkers are a no go for me and the hairsaloon girls at the old airport area are fugly, but the prices they offer are cheap i guess hence the fuglyness.

Lepant
02-08-10, 07:03
Sibu hereGood, stay there, with so many new MP adverts from that place I sure bet its better than Bintulu in many many many ways.

Seems like the only option to get a good fuck while here is to spend 2 hours driving to Miri and another 2 hours down from there back here.

So far I've been tempted to do so but. Just too darn lazy to drive 4 hours for a fuck.

Will post Miri FR once I got the motivation/desperation to do so. Bintulu is just too. Lubangless.

Oh and a General Update on Bintulu since I'm bored.

Of the many new "PROPER" MPs around parkcity area, it seems that no hanky panky is offered unless you try courting them for a few times, some of the MPs allow the girls to go out Singing with the clients late at night but will only allow a minimum of 3 person to go out together, they can't go out alone or in pairs.

So far R***F***** I tried many but was never offered any nor heard of them doing any "extras".

On the side note I even ate meals beside them (next table) after massage (waved to them and they smiled back) and during the lunch/dinner breaks at the coffee shops nearby. The girls here are the youngest and best looking batch of all the available MPs.

Carlx Luxy
02-08-10, 16:03
I have been in swan city a few week ago before proceed my journey to oil town. After a long tired driving from cat city, I check in at RH. After taking bath and had some diner, I across the road in front of the RH to C***A T**and to relax. Only 2 ML available so I choose the one withsmall type body.

Start the massage with so-so only but, shes friendly. After 20min of back massage, she ask me to turn and I ask her for any extra. She ask for extra rm50 for auto roam and another rm50 for HJ.

I told her, its ok. Just finish with your massage. Its a disappointment for me. May be need some rate control here in swan city.

Name: forgot

Origin: PRC.

Massage: 4/10

Look: 5/10

Damage: rm50China town already change to Asia Pacific-may be the business running down and change tauke already? Anyone got enjoy after change the name?

Fackboy
02-09-10, 14:53
Went to this mp twice during my trip to sibu. Only 2 prc ML available. Choose the petite 1 with long hair. The place was quite unpleasant but overall its ok to me because no any customer there. Proceeded to the room.

Name: Forget

Appereance: 7/10 long hair

Body: 7/10 a bit skinny (I'm more interested in meaty)

Nation: PRC

HJ: didn't try

BBJ: N/A

FJ: 8/10 (She cowgirl whole season)

Dmg: 0. 50+1. 00

WIR: Sure

2nd try another Ml with short hair & quite a friendly & taLkative girl

Appereance: 7/10

GFE: 9/10

HJ: 8/10

BBJ: For some customer, luckily available for me but didn't take

FJ: Same as above

Dmg: 0. 50+0. 30

Carlx Luxy
02-10-10, 06:01
Went to this mp twice during my trip to sibu. Only 2 prc ML available. Choose the petite 1 with long hair. The place was quite unpleasant but overall its ok to me because no any customer there. Proceeded to the room.

WIR: SureNear NK? Emmm. Still no idea where is it. Mind to give some clue to find out?

Lepant
02-10-10, 08:50
Was horny and low on cash and tight on schedule so tried to see if theres any cheap fast fucks at Jalan Keppel (google says thats what its called) old airport area.

Checked the saloon stocks, mostly dinos, saw some young ones but not to my liking, i like skinny ones not those with tummies bigger than mine or make up that makes them look like they are from the 80's.

Though the pub girls on standby there are hot, might check them out when i'm not alone with some friends.

For some weird reason all of the FLs near riverside are gone, not that i've tried any of them just figured taking a peak wouldn't hurt, who knows i might get lucky to find fresh SYT but chances are like 1 in 1000.

So went back disappointed again, thats it for bintulu's cheap fuck selections.

Carlx Luxy
02-10-10, 11:43

WIR: SureI know where is it already. Haha. Already try the long hair 1. Very nice.

Viper Z
03-02-10, 11:51
After Siska went back, apparently the only good one left is Bella... lol
The rest sucks big time.

Tini - super plump
Monie - thin but moody
Ruby - new girl but she looks like a crazy lady with broken teeth and frizzled hair.

Kinkyboy
03-03-10, 11:21
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. I've been reading many pages of this thread thanks to you good people for sharing the FR.

I'm from Labuan, and will be visiting MIRI this weekend. As I dunno my way a round miri, I prefer delivery to my hotel room or where the girls are just in the hotel since they are easy to locate) so I can just knock in and out.

Any one care to share?

Thank you very much!

ekodbiru
03-05-10, 16:47
Hello

I'm going to Bintulu next week for couple of days. Gonna stay in New World Suite. Any good place to look for company around there?

Ruballs
03-17-10, 12:00
Was in Miri a few weeks back and looked around for some action but did not find anything that was worth it. Gave up and sat down at a bar for a drink and a late dinner.

Next thing I know three PINO came over and asked if they could join me. Said sure, why not as one of them caught my eye. Bought them all a drink and asked the one if she wanted to come back to my hotel ...

200 for the night and she gave the best BJ I have had in a long time. All in all very good night. I got her number and am thinking of calling her when next in Miri.

BTW as I found out they worked at the crystal palace that has been closed and have no work no money so very willing to please for some extra cash.

Looks: 8/10
Tits: 4/10 (small but nice)
GF: 9/10
BJ: 10/10
FJ: 8/10

Cost - 200 for overnight plus 50 tip

On that note can you pick up chicks as these karoke bars. I tried one before (can't remember the name) but they wanted something like 500 for the night and at the end the boss would not let her go anyway (not that I was going to pay that much at any rate)

Ruballs
03-17-10, 12:02
Has anyone tried the stock at Princess Salon?

Might check it out next time I have a few hours to spare.

Ntydude
03-19-10, 15:07
tried out ruby massage today.

had a young looking prc.

said she was 22, from hunan. petite and quite pretty.

a bit new.

just massage 2hrs, rm158. was ok. nothing impressive, but the head massage was great.

fell asleep while being treated to that.

i was made to wear their shorts for the whole session. (so i guess no happy ending).

any luck from other peeps?

Poondalover
03-23-10, 08:11
The scenery at the club named after a masked man with an accurate wip, in the center of the point is excellent!

New and second hand models are avaiable for a test drive, some low milage!

Not as cheap as Budget but cheaper than Hertz.

Poondalover
03-24-10, 05:04
Tried out a spa named after a season at the center of the point, very disappointing!

Poondalover
03-24-10, 12:30
Mmmmh! A SYT, named after a month in and Hem spring, is the newest attraction at a bar in Mors Jaya named after a royal bird and a famous news paper. She is so innocent, she says? I wonder!

Good bar and good area for us locals, next door to the old Threshold-20. Good passing trafic and always a chance of a good score!

Sibu Boy
03-25-10, 05:25
Good, stay there, with so many new MP adverts from that place I sure bet its better than Bintulu in many many many ways.

Seems like the only option to get a good fuck while here is to spend 2 hours driving to Miri and another 2 hours down from there back here.

So far I've been tempted to do so but. Just too darn lazy to drive 4 hours for a fuck.

Will post Miri FR once I got the motivation/desperation to do so. Bintulu is just too. Lubangless.

Oh and a General Update on Bintulu since I'm bored.

Of the many new "PROPER" MPs around parkcity area, it seems that no hanky panky is offered unless you try courting them for a few times, some of the MPs allow the girls to go out Singing with the clients late at night but will only allow a minimum of 3 person to go out together, they can't go out alone or in pairs.

So far R***F***** I tried many but was never offered any nor heard of them doing any "extras".

On the side note I even ate meals beside them (next table) after massage (waved to them and they smiled back) and during the lunch/dinner breaks at the coffee shops nearby. The girls here are the youngest and best looking batch of all the available MPs.I prefer Bintulu, got one saloon there, a malay girl damn big tits!

I miss her so much.

Sibu here mostly PRC and I don like it sorry but I prefer local, Indo or Philiphine, because easy to comunicate,.

Lvr37
03-25-10, 11:41
Brothers familiar with Miri could comment?

Miri not vice haven, OCPD slams paper
MIRI, March 25 — Miri OCPD ACP Jamaludin Ibrahim today fired a salvo at a national newspaper, which had just launched its Sarawak edition this month, for claiming that vice activities are mushrooming in the city.

Speaking to reporters here after the 203rd Police Day celebration parade, he dismissed the paper’s front page lead story last Saturday as insincere and inconsiderate.

“They were just trying to sensationalise. It would sound fun for them but not for us, we had to answer to something which is not happening,” he said.

The Star, in its report, claimed that the vice industry was booming in the city with sex toys and sex-stimulants from China being openly sold.

Without any attribution, the paper also claimed that prostitution and other vice activities were also mushrooming all over the city, some of which were in the guise of foot massage centres.

Jamaludin said he was surprised and disappointed that his remarks during a news conference last week had been used to tarnish the image of Miri city. — Bernama

Poondalover
03-25-10, 15:05
Miri has more moves than a bucket of worms!!!

From the traditioinal areas, to the expat areas, new opportunities open daily!

From Pisau to Mors Jayia, Miri rocks!

How about Taman Tungu?

You just have to be OUT THERE to try and sample the sweet spots!!!

Don't be boriing and expect it to cum to you. You have to a HUNTer, sorry miss-spelling!

Come on guys, what happened to the hunters and collectors spirt in ALL of YOU!

Poondalover
03-27-10, 05:20
Brothers familiar with Miri could comment?I think The Star reports accurately! Certainly there are lots of Reflexology saloons opening and new opportunities for all. Lots of new faces and a steady flow.

Lvr37
04-12-10, 23:44
Thanks, Poondalover!

I think The Star reports accurately! Certainly there are lots of Reflexology saloons opening and new opportunities for all. Lots of new faces and a steady flow.

Viper Z
04-14-10, 08:33
Various OKT reported that due to the high frequency of 'checkings' from the police in Miri, the rental of Kijang car prices risen from RM 250 - 300 to a whopping RM 400 - 500! Due to the crazy prices, I refrained from getting the usual last week.

Luckily I got another contact of Philipine stocks. A call to the OKT confirmed that their prices remained the same. For those who are regular with Ah Siang, please be informed that he has quit the business and a young chap has taken over his place (Andy). I got a Pinoy called Lira whose looks is not bad (7.5/10) and petite. The only downside is the B cup tits and not firm. GFE was above average but after each session, she will do her 3G chatting with her other Pinoy 'colleagues' who are being booked as well. LOL.
I can practically see all the customers but am careful enough to avoid being in the 3G conversation. Damage for Lira was RM 350.00 + 9 bottles of Tiger Beer. This girl can really drink!

:D

Poondalover
04-20-10, 03:40
Hey Viper Z!

Yes I agree she emptied my fridge as well, and really quickly! Same thought on the B cups but a cute rear end!

Viper Z
04-20-10, 09:41
Recently followed a convoy on a trip to Sibu and saw that this place is really mushrooming! Practically every corner now have a reflexology! Hahaha. Too bad the programme was packed will midnight (karaoke included) hence I cannot escape to sample the Sibu stocks... :(

Darthy
04-23-10, 07:12
Taiko SJP, I am not too familiar with Betong as it was my client who arranged everything. They (client's staff) told me "tak ada tempat di pekan untuk nynap" and that I have to stay at the Government quarters they had arranged. I translated that to mean no hotel. If I have made a mistake in my interpretation please accept my apologies.

Cheers

normad2020Have to with SJP was in Betong, no action unless u have people to call, but irregardless the manner of the reply is very typical of frequenters of the Kuching thread, not saying all of them are on mount Serapi as that's how big their ego is/are.

If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Since it has become their 2nd nature to be egoistically sarcastic not to mention pathetic and anybody can flame me all they after I have posted this reply, or they can even whine to Jackson whom I thk is a great guy to have moderated the whole of ISG.

Other than cheers to all, don't stop submittin your FRs simply because of the selected few. And no need to stoop down to same low level as they are.

Cloud Et
04-23-10, 11:26
Went to Sibu few days back and stayed in Kingwood. I felt horny at night and order a massage service to my hotel room. A pinoy girl knocked the door at the time I've booked. She was pretty and slim. She gave me a 2 hours massage and we had a good chat. After the massage, I hinted her that I'm alone and my bed is big, asking her whether want to stay a night with me. She asked me if she can come at 8 am in the morning before she starts working. I agreed and waited eagerly for the next morning to come.

The next day 7. 30am I got her message saying that is our deal still on, and of course I said yes. Then at 8:00 am there was a knock on my door so I opened and I saw the girl again. She was in pink shirt and tight jeans. When she came in we hugged and started the routine. She didn't mind to play 69 and she has a shaved pussy. I ended the first round quite fast and then we started the second round after that. About 9. 15am, we finished bathing each other and she asked for RM300 but I only paid her RM250 since she didn't want to do BJ.

Will definitely look for her again once I go to Sibu again.

Name: Liza
Origin: Philipines
Face: 8/10 (cute)
Body: 8/10 (small, tight body)
boobs: 7/10 (B)
nipple: 7/10 (slightly dark)
ass: 7/10 (quite tight)
pussy: shaved!! and very tight
HJ: 6/10
BJ: she refused
French Kiss: yes!
FJ: Good. We did twice
GFE: no rushing, likes to smile.
WIR: sure yes
DAMAGE: RM 250

Zorarudi
05-06-10, 20:20
Hello,

I coming next week in miri. Where is good place for pick up girl. Bars, hotel massage, yes I now I reed on forum but little new information.

Miao28
05-09-10, 06:22
Hello,

I coming next week in miri. Where is good place for pick up girl. Bars, hotel massage, yes I now I reed on forum but little new information.All the postings by the brothers in this column and yet you say very new information. You have not even made one FR. You must be MIB sitting in your office with file loads of information on Miri.

Miao28
05-09-10, 06:30
Went to Sibu few days back and stayed in Kingwood. I felt horny at night and order a massage service to my hotel room. A pinoy girl knocked the door at the time I've booked. She was pretty and slim. She gave me a 2 hours massage and we had a good chat. After the massage, I hinted her that I'm alone and my bed is big, asking her whether want to stay a night with me. She asked me if she can come at 8 am in the morning before she starts working. I agreed and waited eagerly for the next morning to come.

The next day 7. 30am I got her message saying that is our deal still on, and of course I said yes. Then at 8:00 am there was a knock on my door so I opened and I saw the girl again. She was in pink shirt and tight jeans. When she came in we hugged and started the routine. She didn't mind to play 69 and she has a shaved pussy. I ended the first round quite fast and then we started the second round after that. About 9. 15am, we finished bathing each other and she asked for RM300 but I only paid her RM250 since she didn't want to do BJ.

DAMAGE: RM 250Did you fuck the ass, since you said that the ass was tight?

Mannnn
05-10-10, 04:33
Did you fuck the ass, since you said that the ass was tight?
He say the pussy was tighter than the ass hole?

Mannnn
05-10-10, 04:37

DAMAGE: RM 250
Why you don't fuck her right after massage at night?

Cloud Et
05-17-10, 13:17
Bro Miao28,

I didn't fuck her ass. I'm just saying that her ass is tight to hold. Sorry for my misleading words - not used to cheong so much before.

Bro Mannnn,

Yes indeed I'm so regret that I was to shy to ask her for FJ in the night. I asked after the massage session (it's sponsored, anyway) was over. Then she agreed to come the next day morning.

Ruballs
05-20-10, 14:21
Anyone have any info on this place?

Is it worth checking out?

Johnny Love
06-03-10, 10:55
Any nice contact in Miri?

Cheers
JL

Faster
06-10-10, 06:37
I prefer Bintulu, got one saloon there, a malay girl damn big tits!

I miss her so much.

Sibu here mostly PRC and I don like it sorry but I prefer local, Indo or Philiphine, because easy to comunicate,.Bro, where is the location?

Sibu Boy
06-21-10, 08:03
Bro, where is the location?She no longer there,last month go there.

Beside to pek kong (esplenede)

Hardwear
07-04-10, 09:32
Having had quite a number of good experiences with East Malaysian in MP back in Klang Valley, I thought I'm gonna be in heaven when I was assigned to monitor works in Miri and KK. I tried to venture around during the few days of trips I went there. But being an outsider, I only went to those obvious places. And as expected, I only found places with either Pinoys or PRC.

I wonder if anybody could share with me any joint with locals in Miri and KK? Appreciate it very-very much.

Faster
07-26-10, 04:51
She no longer there,last month go there.

Beside to pek kong (esplenede)So many saloon there bro. What saloon name?

Can pm me?

Thanks

Verycdverycd
08-16-10, 13:13
All the cheong tai ko, mind to share some FL contact or recommendation some 'good' MP.

Will post report once done.

Verycdverycd
08-16-10, 13:15
Any 'good place' to recommended?

Sriaman
08-19-10, 21:45
Hi,

Is there any recommendation at Sri Aman? part time girl also can, TQ. Any middle man arrange the girl to be sent to sri aman? TQ again.

Sinchan
08-21-10, 18:02
Was in Miri a few weeks back and looked around for some action but did not find anything that was worth it. Gave up and sat down at a bar for a drink and a late dinner.

Next thing I know three PINO came over and asked if they could join me. Said sure, why not as one of them caught my eye. Bought them all a drink and asked the one if she wanted to come back to my hotel ...

200 for the night and she gave the best BJ I have had in a long time. All in all very good night. I got her number and am thinking of calling her when next in Miri.

BTW as I found out they worked at the crystal palace that has been closed and have no work no money so very willing to please for some extra cash.

Looks: 8/10
Tits: 4/10 (small but nice)
GF: 9/10
BJ: 10/10
FJ: 8/10

Cost - 200 for overnight plus 50 tip

On that note can you pick up chicks as these karoke bars. I tried one before (can't remember the name) but they wanted something like 500 for the night and at the end the boss would not let her go anyway (not that I was going to pay that much at any rate)

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.Hi bro,

Mind to share which bar is that?

I'm going there nxt week.

Hope to have good meal there.

Bernard Lee
08-29-10, 11:35
I was walking around shoplots opp Imperial Hotel. There is a local chick at Sarasa Pub. Sexy body and lice looking. Wanted to approach her but she followed another guy off. Then, I walked to shoplots behind Mega Hotel. Lots of pondans and locals. Tried a local chick.

Boob: Big and black nipple.

Pussy: Tight and wet

Damage: Rm70

Viper Z
08-30-10, 02:39
Will be heading to Miri 4 weeks in a row (starting 19/9/2010). Anyone got new hunting grounds rather than using the same old ones?

Viper Z

Miao28
08-31-10, 03:03
Will be heading to Miri 4 weeks in a row (starting 19/9/2010). Anyone got new hunting grounds rather than using the same old ones?

Viper ZIf you have exhausted the stocks in Miri, it must meant that you have spent over a million ringgit fucking.

Congratulations.

Viper Z
09-01-10, 01:46
If you have exhausted the stocks in Miri, it must meant that you have spent over a million ringgit fucking.

Congratulations.

I have exhausted the stocks that I know of. Now I want to try 'new' stocks. I am no millionaire that can afford sex vacations to Sabah, KL and Indonesia. :)

Bundanko
09-02-10, 14:16

Viper ZI did try the well known hotel at Miri in house massage service. They did not allow you to see the stock with excuse such as follow que. Any way I called from the room and asked for the selection for massage service in my room. They had locals such as Orang Ulu, Iban, Sabahan, and others. I asked for a Sabahan. She came in after about 10 minute and looked ok and about 25yo. The counter only told me massage service available, however I tried my charm on her and she agreed to come back later after her shift at 11pm. I paid the usual RM99 for 1hr massage.

At 11pm she came and stayed with me for the night. Had 2 rounds with her and she was tight and responsive. She stayed till next morning. I paid her the agreed sum of RM350.

Darthy
09-06-10, 10:43
The one you are referring to, Sibu Boy, is Mamma Two Mia (real name is abbreviated). Nothing there, just some local chicks well, you are correct with pretty nice cleavages.

She no longer there,last month go there.

Beside to pek kong (esplenede)

Spermhead
09-07-10, 15:50
Went to one MP, walked in and greeted by a PRC, late 20's.

She guided me to the room, straight away asked what service and hours that I want. Got BBBJ then asked me to put on cap and bump until I cum. Remaining time, she massaged for me. Very strong massage. During bumping, she kept moaning and did it quite loud and held me tightly. I felt as if I was fucked rather than doing her. Big boobs and but not tight at the bottom.

Paid the hour fee RM40 plus (forgot the actual hour rate) + RM 80 for the FJ + RM20 tips.

Where do you guys normally go? Want to try locals.Bro, would you mind to provide extra info, for eg, what are the refering building around that MP since im not familiar with oil town.

TQ

Miao28
09-08-10, 02:56
I have exhausted the stocks that I know of. Now I want to try 'new' stocks. I am no millionaire that can afford sex vacations to Sabah, KL and Indonesia. :)I am very pleased to inform you that there are over a thousand stocks that you have not tried in Miri town.

Looking forward to the next thousand reports all about Miri.

Viper Z
09-08-10, 03:47
I did try the well known hotel at Miri in house massage service. They did not allow you to see the stock with excuse such as follow que. Any way I called from the room and asked for the selection for massage service in my room. They had locals such as Orang Ulu, Iban, Sabahan, and others. I asked for a Sabahan. She came in after about 10 minute and looked ok and about 25yo. The counter only told me massage service available, however I tried my charm on her and she agreed to come back later after her shift at 11pm. I paid the usual RM99 for 1hr massage.

At 11pm she came and stayed with me for the night. Had 2 rounds with her and she was tight and responsive. She stayed till next morning. I paid her the agreed sum of RM350.

I tried that too but was sent a 'meaty' late 30s iban lady. Hahaha. Not my luck I guess.

John Cenoi
09-12-10, 20:20
Somebody help me, I fail in hunting at Miri, need your guidance masters

Hardwear
09-13-10, 02:32
I did try the well known hotel at Miri in house massage service. They did not allow you to see the stock with excuse such as follow que. Any way I called from the room and asked for the selection for massage service in my room. They had locals such as Orang Ulu, Iban, Sabahan, and others. I asked for a Sabahan. She came in after about 10 minute and looked ok and about 25yo. The counter only told me massage service available, however I tried my charm on her and she agreed to come back later after her shift at 11pm. I paid the usual RM99 for 1hr massage.

I asked for an Iban. But came in a PRC which is very so-so. She wanted me to take up FS but just not interested. But I found out that if you want to bargain for a price, try being the last customer. However, lookwise is really up to your luck.

Hardwear
09-13-10, 02:36
I was walking around shoplots opp Imperial Hotel. There is a local chick at Sarasa Pub. Sexy body and lice looking. Wanted to approach her but she followed another guy off. Then, I walked to shoplots behind Mega Hotel. Lots of pondans and locals. Tried a local chick.

Boob: Big and black nipple.

Pussy: Tight and wet

Damage: Rm70

What time did you go? I could only find pondans. And which hotel did you adjourn for your deeds?

Raymond Lau
09-15-10, 09:16
Is there anyone can tell me what fun in sibu? ONS, MP, PRC. anything?

As long as pussy is out there.

Thanks

Bernard Lee
09-19-10, 01:01
I went there last August. U may find the girls near Gardenia Pharmacy. They have their own rooms.

What time did you go? I could only find pondans. And which hotel did you adjourn for your deeds?

Viper Z
09-21-10, 03:35
It was a good weekend. Went to the designated place and I chose a pinoy number 8. This place have a good selection but the price is a little pricey.

Overnight Rates
Pinoy - RM 350 - 400
Indonesian chinese - RM 500
PRC - RM 800 - RM 1000

Fetish was there too on official duty. :D Surprisingly those with expensive tags are the first ones to be taken. I went around 8.30pm to choose my bird. By the time Fetish went there around 10pm, all the PRCs were already gone. Looks like Miri / Bruneians got a lot of $$$ to spend. :)

Al Jaber
09-24-10, 17:14
Can share ctc with me.

I'm going there next week.

It was a good weekend. Went to the designated place and I chose a pinoy number 8. This place have a good selection but the price is a little pricey.

Overnight Rates
Pinoy - RM 350 - 400
PRC - RM 800 - RM 1000

Fetish was there too on official duty. :D Surprisingly those with expensive tags are the first ones to be taken. I went around 8.30pm to choose my bird. By the time Fetish went there around 10pm, all the PRCs were already gone. Looks like Miri / Bruneians got a lot of $$$ to spend. :)

Viper Z
09-27-10, 05:11
Can share ctc with me.

I'm going there next week.

Please subscrive to ISG first before I can send you anything

"Al Jaber has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Boobs 711
10-04-10, 15:33
Been out of town but returning soon to Miri. Anybody can provide directions or pointers as to where to get local native beauties for ST or ON these days. Am a bit tired of the normal ration of Pinoys, Indos or PRCs and need some change in menu.

Ventura
10-09-10, 17:24
Need a PRC and an Indon for a friend when we are going for visit next friday night. PLS advise any contact number. It seems like, i need to register and pay 2 dollar to send pm. I will try to get the payment done as soon as possible. I do not know if i post here for advise info for number is appropriate or not.

Please advise me.. Thanks

Ventura
10-09-10, 18:03
Please subscrive to ISG first before I can send you anything

"Al Jaber has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."I need your advise on OKT for PRC as i will be visiting miri next week on the 15th Oct (Friday) CONFIRMED!! TQ

Viper Z
10-11-10, 03:04
I need your advise on OKT for PRC as i will be visiting miri next week on the 15th Oct (Friday) CONFIRMED!! TQ

You are CONFIRMED same case like Al Jaber! Subscribe to the forum please....

"Ventura has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Steve Mark
10-11-10, 04:02

Overnight Rates
Pinoy - RM 350 - 400
PRC - RM 800 - RM 1000

Fetish was there too on official duty. :D Surprisingly those with expensive tags are the first ones to be taken. I went around 8.30pm to choose my bird. By the time Fetish went there around 10pm, all the PRCs were already gone. Looks like Miri / Bruneians got a lot of $$$ to spend. :)What a high price to chiong, honestly 1000 can go for others more than 10 times already. If at KL some cheap straight f*** can go around 50 times. Don't know may be the quality of the gal is very high and very good service.

Viper Z
10-12-10, 04:17
What a high price to chiong, honestly 1000 can go for others more than 10 times already. If at KL some cheap straight f*** can go around 50 times. Don't know may be the quality of the gal is very high and very good service.

That was why I chose the CHEAPEST one... lol

I am a poor man.. :P

Viper Z
10-12-10, 04:20
Went there again last week. Took another Pinoy (cheapest race in town) and got no 23. All I can say is GOOD GFE and VERY friendly. Makes the night seems short. She is chatty, accomodating, etc. :) Will sure try her again.

Pro Gol Sabah
10-12-10, 10:17
I will be in Miri tomorrow for a night. Need info of FL or booking for a night?

If possible, cheap one lah! Any place in Miri for a easy hunting, anyone please tell me because its my first time to Miri.

Ventura
10-12-10, 11:58
Bro viper,

Are there any way we can communicate?

Cause need to pay to subscribe.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

Pro Gol Sabah
10-12-10, 17:35
What the damages?

Went there again last week. Took another Pinoy (cheapest race in town) and got no 23. All I can say is GOOD GFE and VERY friendly. Makes the night seems short. She is chatty, accomodating, etc. :) Will sure try her again.

Viper Z
10-14-10, 09:41
LOL... I did thought of trying out a new bird but the last week's pinoy really was very friendly. AS such I played it safe and called her again yesterday. :) As expected GFE was top notch (as second time calling her) and it was an enjoyable night. :D

Damage was RM 400 per night

Htohtgaza
10-19-10, 05:07
Greetings bros,

I'm going back to Sibu next week. Some advice on sibu scene other than MP would much appreciated. Anyway, just to share.

On my first visit a few days back, I manage to venture to 1 MP behind tanahmas. Went to a few MP actually but only this 1 that offer something other than PRC. So took 1 1/2hr of massage with a pinay ML.

Massage was good. And during batin she gave me this CFM look. Looks like she really enjoy playing with my bro. Can't control myself any longer and gave her DFK. Our lips was locked for quite some times with some tounge actions while her moving faster & faster and my hand are all over her petite body. Empty my tank after 10-15minutes.

Damage rm65 (massage) + rm50 (batin). Satisfying but looking for some other action for my next visit next week. Any bro willing to help? Preferably other than PRC due to communication breakdown.

Viper Z
10-20-10, 03:47
Went to Bintulu yesterday and scouted out the town. After lunch at KFC was walking along the shoplots when I saw this saloon called M2M at 1st floor. Went up there ans was greeted by 2 native syt, 1 chinese chubby milf and one china MILf. Took one of the native and went in. All in all got a bbbj for FM 70 (initial price was RM 100!). When I went out to pay the massage was RM 60 per hour! lol... Talk about an expensive town.... :(

I did went to look at the saloon near the Regency but the grille was shut. They closed down for business?

Viper Z

Viper Z
10-21-10, 02:05
What the damages?

RM 400 overnight (girls below 6 months)
RM 350 overnight (girls above 6 months)

Viper Z
10-22-10, 04:24
I will be traveling to Bintulu and Sibu again. Anyone knows where I can find good quality stock for overnight session (except PRC)?

Seeker A
10-25-10, 11:29
Bintulu. You can try the Thai Healing MP at the back of the shoplots on the main road opposite the old Sing Kwong shopping area. They will offer masage + HJ. Quality varies at RM60+50.

SBW. Now heavily polluted by PRC at MPs. For pinoy, you can try Malindo Pub & the pub on the grd floor besides Appollo KTV. Not sure of the bar fine but LT could cost over 400. I suppose you need to spend some $ drinking till later part of nite to take them out.

Happy hunting

Viper Z
10-27-10, 01:46
TQ Seeker A. Will be heading to SIbu tomorrow and staying at RH. WIll try to look for the place.. :)

Raymond Lau
10-30-10, 07:41
Greetings bros,

I'm going back to Sibu next week. Some advice on sibu scene other than MP would much appreciated. Anyway, just to share.

On my first visit a few days back, I manage to venture to 1 MP behind tanahmas. Went to a few MP actually but only this 1 that offer something other than PRC. So took 1 1/2hr of massage with a pinay ML.

Massage was good. And during batin she gave me this CFM look. Looks like she really enjoy playing with my bro. Can't control myself any longer and gave her DFK. Our lips was locked for quite some times with some tounge actions while her moving faster & faster and my hand are all over her petite body. Empty my tank after 10-15minutes.

Damage rm65 (massage) + rm50 (batin). Satisfying but looking for some other action for my next visit next week. Any bro willing to help? Preferably other than PRC due to communication breakdown.How do I find the girl you just have? Name or number of the girls?

Will be impress for these details.

Thank you

Viper Z
11-01-10, 02:59
Since staying at RH Hotel, managed to locate Appollo KTV. My friend and I went in and apparently there is a stage to perform and rooms available. As the stock was not appealing to my friends we ventured on. Next stop was Qbar. Looks like a lot of Lounge type of KTV in Sibu area. :) After a few drinks we went over to a ground floor dangdut. This place have more ladies (around 8 of them) dancing on the stage.

Since the night is getting late (in Sarawak standard), we went over to Gui Lin massage. At first I thought this GUI LIN is the same as KUI LIN in Kuching. After going into the rooms only we realised the mistake we made. lol. MILF PRC came over and massage all of us. Unhappy we went to the enxt massage joint called Swan City. Went in and out in 15 seconds. Also MILF stocks. Last stop was CJ Reflexology. This place at least has some decent 20+ stocks. Massage was RM 50 per hour. They also do massage at hotel for RM 70 per hour. I took the HJ package from the WL with auto roam for RM 50 extra. :D

Viper Z
11-06-10, 04:46
Was requested to stay at New World Hotel so I just agreed. Upon arriving apparently there are a lot of shophouses nearby. Upon receiving my keycard, I noticed that there is a 10% discount for hotel guest to two Reflexologies! LOL... looks like they are franchising to hotels. :P Went and tried Har-Er-Bin just behind New WOrld Hotel. No extra was offered but I do have communication problem in Mandarin. Later went to play some pools at the pub in front of new world. Nice environment with 'interesting' patrons. Most are young couples. :D

Htohtgaza
11-09-10, 04:24
How do I find the girl you just have? Name or number of the girls?

Will be impress for these details.

Thank youThey are only 2 pinay working at the MP bro. Can't remember her name, but 2 is a very small number. Just choose the best looking one. I had another session with her on my last visit. Actually, had a session with both of them. The other girl on the 1st night and she on the 2nd night. Basically the same experience. Still looking pinay for FJ in Sibu.

Viper Z
11-10-10, 04:24
Went again to Miri this trip and discovered a new information. Apparently there is an OKT here that offers ST for RM 70. Cant tell here the exact location but a hint is it is near the fish market opposite the Resident's office. Kinda cheap for Miri standard. LOL

Kkelvin
11-10-10, 07:22
Went again to Miri this trip and discovered a new information. Apparently there is an OKT here that offers ST for RM 70. Cant tell here the exact location but a hint is it is near the fish market opposite the Resident's office. Kinda cheap for Miri standard. LOLReal taiko man, explored kuching & now expand your territory to Miri.

Slow Reloader
11-10-10, 13:09
Went again to Miri this trip and discovered a new information. Apparently there is an OKT here that offers ST for RM 70. Cant tell here the exact location but a hint is it is near the fish market opposite the Resident's office. Kinda cheap for Miri standard. LOL

Maybe the price also reflects the quality? Ha ha.

Viper Z
11-11-10, 04:05
Maybe the price also reflects the quality? Ha ha.

I can assure you that some of those calling for overnight gets the exact girl that was 'used' in the morning. Some might assume that since you paid RM 350 for overnight, it should be good quality.

Spectra8286
11-12-10, 01:10
I can assure you that some of those calling for overnight gets the exact girl that was 'used' in the morning. Some might assume that since you paid RM 350 for overnight, it should be good quality.
I have checked and tried some of them before and price can go as low as 60 per shot.
Mostly NL from neighbouring country.
Some of the stocks are not bad and way off better looker and service than those PRC staircase stocks.
Those PRCs will never give you a BJ!They will just wash your DIDI,stroke by hand,cap you and do missionery only!!
At least that was my experience.

Viper Z
11-15-10, 07:08
I have checked and tried some of them before and price can go as low as 60 per shot.
Some of the stocks are not bad and way off better looker and service than those PRC staircase stocks.
Those PRCs will never give you a BJ!They will just wash your DIDI,stroke by hand,cap you and do missionery only!!
At least that was my experience.

Looks like you are a Miri veteren... lol

Bundanko
11-16-10, 11:09
I was in Miri recently, and tried to contact my usual take away GRO from Karaoke near to Imperial. She seemed none committal, and reluctant to answer my call at 7pm. Thus I roamed around and ended at a Pub with GRO near to Miri hotel. Surprise of surprise, GRO can also be tapau for RM350. Any way I found an Indon Chinese who claimed to be 18yo but at most 16yo from the body built and structure. I brought her back and was extremely naughty which I liked. She challenged me to fu** her as many time as possible because she wass horny and a champion. She was fair skinned, slim and pretty.

Bundanko
11-16-10, 17:30
I was in Miri recently, and tried to contact my usual take away GRO from Karaoke near to Imperial. She seemed none committal, and reluctant to answer my call at 7pm. Thus I roamed around and ended at a Pub with GRO near to Miri hotel. Surprise of surprise, GRO can also be tapau for RM350. Any way I found an Indon Chinese who claimed to be 18yo but at most 16yo from the body built and structure. I brought her back and was extremely naughty which I liked. She challenged me to fu** her as many time as possible because she wass horny and a champion. She was fair skinned, slim and pretty.There were other places too,of similar set up.One place was stocked with pinay.It was not far from Park hotel.Another one was stock with Pinay,Indon and PRC but near to Imperial.

Seeker A
11-17-10, 00:50
Was there on business recently and visited a MP (shoplots opposite d old Singkwong). They have PRC, thai, & pinoy on offer then. 1st time, took a pinoy as I had not tried a pinoy ML before and second time, want to re-order d lady but she was occupied and just opted for a PRC instead.

Pinoy ML
Name : Annie (No. 3)
Face : 7/10
GFE : 7/10
Skills : 8/10 with strong fingers
AR : Yes but not under d shirt so could not get much. Even say charge me extras if I took her shirt / bra off.
Boobs : Did’nt get to c or feel much to get a good impression.

I was expecting teasing before the HJ there was none. Disappointment as some ML who offer extra will start teasing or accidentally touching ur balls and inner thighs while msg d back already. Some will be daring to outright grabbing & playing w d balls and stick already before I turn over (but rare, 1 case in Kch). She only offered HJ after half way thru d front msg. HJ is gentle with lots of oil and no pain at all.

HJ: 8/10 with enough oil, and light sensitive rubbing on d head not just d jerking up & down. The release was good and satisfying.
WIR: Yes.
Damage: 60+50

PRC
Name: Forgot
GFE: 4/10
Skills: 4/10 …light rub here & there. Most genuine PRC ML had better skills.
Boobs: B - 7/10. Can see and play with nipples but don’t allow me to kiss/lick it and no shirt off.
HJ: 7/10 but with enough oil.
WIR: No

Viper Z
11-18-10, 04:05
I was in Miri recently, and tried to contact my usual take away GRO from Karaoke near to Imperial. She seemed none committal, and reluctant to answer my call at 7pm. Thus I roamed around and ended at a Pub with GRO near to Miri hotel. Surprise of surprise, GRO can also be tapau for RM350. Any way I found an Indon Chinese who claimed to be 18yo but at most 16yo from the body built and structure. I brought her back and was extremely naughty which I liked. She challenged me to fu** her as many time as possible because she wass horny and a champion. She was fair skinned, slim and pretty.

Theone near Imperial I have tried nearly most of the girls. Where is this pub near 'Miri Hotel'?

Bundanko
11-18-10, 16:21
Theone near Imperial I have tried nearly most of the girls. Where is this pub near 'Miri Hotel'?This pub has 3 Indon singers.

Spectra8286
11-19-10, 03:17
Looks like you are a Miri veteren... lol
I am a local Mirian.

Viper Z
11-22-10, 02:06
I am a local Mirian.

Maybe you can show me new holes on my next trip there? :)

Faster
11-27-10, 19:00
Was there on business recently and visited a MP (shoplots opposite d old Singkwong). They have PRC, thai, & pinoy on offer then. 1st time, took a pinoy as I had not tried a pinoy ML before and second time, want to re-order d lady but she was occupied and just opted for a PRC instead.

Pinoy ML
Name : Annie (No. 3)
Face : 7/10
GFE : 7/10
Skills : 8/10 with strong fingers
AR : Yes but not under d shirt so could not get much. Even say charge me extras if I took her shirt / bra off.
Boobs : Did’nt get to c or feel much to get a good impression.

I was expecting teasing before the HJ there was none. Disappointment as some ML who offer extra will start teasing or accidentally touching ur balls and inner thighs while msg d back already. Some will be daring to outright grabbing & playing w d balls and stick already before I turn over (but rare, 1 case in Kch). She only offered HJ after half way thru d front msg. HJ is gentle with lots of oil and no pain at all.

HJ: 8/10 with enough oil, and light sensitive rubbing on d head not just d jerking up & down. The release was good and satisfying.

PRC
Name: Forgot
GFE: 4/10
Skills: 4/10 …light rub here & there. Most genuine PRC ML had better skills.
Boobs: B - 7/10. Can see and play with nipples but don’t allow me to kiss/lick it and no shirt off.
HJ: 7/10 but with enough oil.
WIR: No
Damage: 60+50That MP is r*c* t*p* ka bro?

Nilosdaze77
11-28-10, 11:01
Was in Miri for some business. Was brought by a friend to a KTV somewhere in the middle of Miri town. We had some drinks there and were entertained by some ladies from Saigon. At the end of the night I decided to bar fine one of them and brought here back to the hotel. Overall very satisfying as she was game for anything. Had three rounds with this Viet beauty. Below is the sumarry.

Name: Apple (She told me she has another name but it too long to memorise)

Face: 8. 5/10

BJ: Not that good compared to the pinoys I had in KK and Labuan.

Anal: Yes! Top performance for this as she really enjoyed it.

Boobs: Did'nt get to feel much. Quite small. Her legs are her killer feature.

Overall: 9. 5/10 (She got this score for the anal service offered)

I have been to a few KTV in Miri town and noticed that there is an overwhelming supply of Viet ladys. I notice that they are more pricier than the PRC and the Pinoys but are more beautiful. But given a choice I will probably stick to Pinoy for their super duper GFE. Cheers!

HJ: 8/10 with enough oil, and light sensitive rubbing on the head not just the jerking up & down. The release was good and satisfying.

No Diggity
12-01-10, 15:28
Decided to check out Golden L*** today (opposite the Sports Bar). It's my first time to this MP. I am just curious to see why business is so good lately, with more and more joints opening everyday in oil town. Price is RM49 for one hour, if VIP room then add RM19. I went for the VIP room.

Picked no. 19. Probably the prettiest among 7 ML that I saw. She's quite chatty. Massage is crap, no oil, I'm not allowed to take off my pants because I wear no underpants. After 40 mins, she said she need to give me a HJ. I said no, and she told me this place is the most famous 'airport' and everyone come here must succumb to HJ!! I asked what about my pants? She said now you can take it off! (LOL!)

There was a bottle of lubricant on the side table, she brought it over, and start applying the lube on my didi. We continue to chat and joke around, she then said I can touch her. So I started raba-raba all around her. She then asked me if she can suck my nipples, I said ok. After another 5 mins, I pull her down and start kissing her, no FK just light kissing. After 10 mins, she jumped up and checked the clock, and said "shit, time is almost up!" I told her don't worry, I can continue for another hour. She smiled :"Ok..then I'm going to take my time". So for the next 15 mins, while she massage my didi, I pull her down, start kissing her face, lips, and my hands start going under her, stroking her butt (plenty of meat), and also her pussy. She started moaning but I know it's fake moan. I finally unloaded.

she checked the clock and said I'm overshooting 1 hr by 7 minutes and the joint would have already charge me for the next half hour. I said how much, she said it would be additional RM59 for another 30mins. I thought crap.. that sucks.. 1 and a half hour for RM137 for a crap massage? I took out my wallet and handed her RM50 for the HJ and she told me it's too little, she expected RM100. I kind of just teasing her that the standard in town is only RM50. What I didn't expect is that she immediately got quite upset and said for RM50 I wouldn't have let you raba-raba all over my body. I thought I have spoiled her mood and my mood, so I just handed over another RM50 to shut her up. She told me I can continue to massage for another 20 mins. I said no mood already.

So I went down, paid up and left.

Still think that RM237 damage in 1 hour 7 mins is way overkill for HJ.. for that kind of money, I get a full FJ at Skyriver KL with better girls.

WIR: No. But if you know exactly what you want - Go there, stop wasting time. Tell them you want HJ and raba-raba straight away. If you stay within one hour then total damage of RM168 may not sound too bad.

Jambo
12-02-10, 12:01
Hello. Has anyone here applied for a Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) visa in the State of Sarawak? If so, was it successful? How long did it take? Were you able to use that visa to live in peninsular Malaysia? Thanks much.

Spawnvkc
12-02-10, 14:05
Was in Miri for some business. Was brought by a friend to a KTV somewhere in the middle of Miri town. We had some drinks there and were entertained by some ladies from Saigon. At the end of the night I decided to bar fine one of them and brought here back to the hotel. Overall very satisfying as she was game for anything. Had three rounds with this Viet beauty. Below is the sumarry.

Face: 8. 5/10

I have been to a few KTV in Miri town and noticed that there is an overwhelming supply of Viet ladys. I notice that they are more pricier than the PRC and the Pinoys but are more beautiful. But given a choice I will probably stick to Pinoy for their super duper GFE. Cheers!

HJ: 8/10 with enough oil, and light sensitive rubbing on the head not just the jerking up & down. The release was good and satisfying.

Damage: 60+50Where is this place? looking forward for some action as heading to Miri during the weekend.

Hairy Timun
12-02-10, 16:02
Decided to check out Golden L*** today (opposite the Sports Bar). It's my first time to this MP. I am just curious to see why business is so good lately, with more and more joints opening everyday in oil town. Price is RM49 for one hour, if VIP room then add RM19.....

Still think that RM237 damage in 1 hour 7 mins is way overkill for HJ.. for that kind of money, I get a full FJ at Skyriver KL with better girls.

WIR: No. But if... If you stay within one hour then total damage of RM168 may not sound too bad.

Taiko,

Now you know why they (Gold** L***) are so bloody successful. If I'm not mistaken, there are at least 4 branches in Miri now. The one you went to should be the latest.

With rich guys like you around, surely there will be many more joints. RM237 for a 1.5hr lousy massage with HJ is daylight robbery. Even at RM168 for 1hr is too expensive. I think Miri folks all rich tycoons or earning crazy $$$. Lolz.

Most important thing is that you had fun.

No Diggity
12-02-10, 16:25
Well.. all hope is not lost.. if you want seriously good massage.. I can whole-heartedly recommend Harbin - close to Sun City in Center Point II, try No. 5. She's good.

Taiko,

Now you know why they (Gold** L***) are so bloody successful. If I'm not mistaken, there are at least 4 branches in Miri now. The one you went to should be the latest.

With rich guys like you around, surely there will be many more joints. RM237 for a 1.5hr lousy massage with HJ is daylight robbery. Even at RM168 for 1hr is too expensive. I think Miri folks all rich tycoons or earning crazy $$$. Lolz.

Most important thing is that you had fun.

Ricky613
01-05-11, 08:34
Taiko,

Now you know why they (Gold* L*) are so bloody successful. If I'm not mistaken, there are at least 4 branches in Miri now. The one you went to should be the latest.

With rich guys like you around, surely there will be many more joints. RM237 for a 1. 5hr lousy massage with HJ is daylight robbery. Even at RM168 for 1hr is too expensive. I think Miri folks all rich tycoons or earning crazy $$$. Lolz.

Most important thing is that you had fun.I do think the same, checking the demage with seniors and taiko sound better.

Ricky613
01-05-11, 08:58

Those PRCs will never give you a BJ! They will just wash your DIDI, stroke by hand, cap you and do missionery only!

At least that was my experience.I am in Miri now; looking for ST and LT; staying in Imperial Hotel; (nearby stock if possible, please PM me.

Boobs 711
01-10-11, 13:30
I am in Miri now; looking for ST and LT; staying in Imperial Hotel; (nearby stock if possible, please PM me.Go to rock cafe, next to appollo if you are ok with indonesians.

Boobs 711
01-10-11, 13:37
Well.. all hope is not lost.. if you want seriously good massage.. I can whole-heartedly recommend Harbin - close to Sun City in Center Point II, try No. 5. She's good.Agree that Harbin is slightly better in term of massage than Goxxxx Lxxx and they do give you happy ending (the kite flying kind) if you want.

Boobs 711
01-10-11, 13:43
Hello. Has anyone here applied for a Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) visa in the State of Sarawak? If so, was it successful? How long did it take? Were you able to use that visa to live in peninsular Malaysia? Thanks much.I know of one brit who have been successful in getting theMM2H in Miri, so it is possible. Not sure if this can be used to stay in Peninsula or not. For visits should not be a problem (my opinion only).

Boobs 711
01-10-11, 13:50

Face: 8. 5/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Damage: 60+50This place you talk about (60+50) , is this KTV or massage? It sounded more like massage joint to me I. E 60 for massage and 50 for HJ. Or qm I missing the point? If KTV, can you share which KTV provide such service?

I am always looking for better place to experience life.

No Diggity
01-25-11, 15:09
Agree that Harbin is slightly better in term of massage than Goxxxx Lxxx and they do give you happy ending (the kite flying kind) if you want.Hmm. Do you get happy ending for free at Harbin?

I never asked them to do it though.

MrXoXo
02-04-11, 17:21
Hello everyone!

Nice to meet you all. I am new here!

Tommylee1235
02-05-11, 15:36
My first visit to this place. Was in a rush had 1-2 hours so decided to give this place a try. Felt like had to release after a whole days work on the second day of Chinese new year. Normally Rock Cafe below would have people sitting on the five foot way so didn't feel so nice walking upstairs but today rock cafe is closed.

Grace volunteered as I open the door. Didn't have time to pick and choose but there were about 7-8 WL waiting for business. Mostly locals. All between 2-8. Grace was I'd say a 5, short which I liked.

Proceed to room upstairs. Bed on floor with 2 rooms sharing an aircon so could hear happenings next room.

Grace tried to massage my back but after 5 minutes I figure she's not there to make a living from her massages. Asked about prices. RM 55 for massage and asking RM 200 for FS. Didn't want to waste time bargianing so.

Agreed. She went out to get the necessesities.

Back quickly, strip, ask her to BJ, she did well here. I'd say 6/10 as she also licked my balls and a short ass rim.

Then it's my turned. Boobs were flabby, not much to play with, but pussy smells nice and was tight. Fingerer her pussy and ass. While DIY.

Few positions once the condom went on and job finished pretty much to my satisfaction.

As she cleaned up got dress paid her and left.

Not back for an hour's fun.

Maybe I'll try some other WL next time.

Vincool
02-06-11, 03:01
My first visit to this place. Was in a rush had 1-2 hours so decided to give this place a try. Felt like had to release after a whole days work on the second day of Chinese new year. Normally Rock Cafe below would have people sitting on the five foot way so didn't feel so nice walking upstairs but today rock cafe is closed.

Grace volunteered as I open the door. Didn't have time to pick and choose but there were about 7-8 WL waiting for business. Mostly locals. All between 2-8. Grace was I'd say a 5, short which I liked.

Proceed to room upstairs. Bed on floor with 2 rooms sharing an aircon so could hear happenings next room.

Grace tried to massage my back but after 5 minutes I figure she's not there to make a living from her massages. Asked about prices. RM 55 for massage and asking RM 200 for FS. Didn't want to waste time bargianing so.

Agreed. She went out to get the necessesities.

Back quickly, strip, ask her to BJ, she did well here. I'd say 6/10 as she also licked my balls and a short ass rim.

Then it's my turned. Boobs were flabby, not much to play with, but pussy smells nice and was tight. Fingerer her pussy and ass. While DIY.

Few positions once the condom went on and job finished pretty much to my satisfaction.

As she cleaned up got dress paid her and left.

Not back for an hour's fun.

Maybe I'll try some other WL next time. Hi thre bro. I'm new to this forum.

I don't know whether you are local or brunei people but U have SPOIL the market damn too much oooo bro. 200 for FJ? Local?

Grace you can easily get for 50 only bro. I also try grace before and I nego 50 and she also agree 50. So you see the diff of 150 which I can play 2 more times on diff girl at thre?

Aiyo. Maybe I'm not good to give advice since I'm stil new to this forum but please consider us poor cheongster also in this local miri and kch plce.

Local in miri for FJ is normally 50-100 only. Max is 150.

Bakso is 70-160 ST 250-350 LT.

PRC 60. 200 ST in miri

Pinoy 170 ST 350-400 LT.

Sorry if any bro feel I'm over on this issue. But I'm just trying to help lower down the price for cheongster.

Cheers. And happy new year.

Tommylee1235
02-06-11, 05:15
Next time I go I'll seek your advise. First. Hell! It's CNY. Any recommedations for quick BJ in Car I can pick up without having to go up the stairs?

Thanks

Vincool
02-07-11, 07:30
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to transvestites or transsexuals. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Vincool
02-07-11, 07:39
Next time I go I'll seek your advise. First. Hell! It's CNY. Any recommedations for quick BJ in Car I can pick up without having to go up the stairs?

ThanksLOL. Hahah quick BJ? Got. Many ladyboy thre waiting at nite time. Can get as low as 15 nia. They normally quote for 30-40. Haha. Enjoy your CNY.

If wan cheap go to BTu. Many action at thre now.

Steve Mark
02-19-11, 04:31
Been to Miri and had foot massage at Ha-er-bing, not sure the spelling is right or not. Can't remember her name as a little bit drunk, quite good skill as I slept very well when I went back to the hotel after the massage. Again, PRC who is a single mother of a boy.

There seems no hanky panky here as all the girl are dressing in uniform.

Damage: 45

Steve Mark
02-19-11, 04:36
Been to this Karaoke Lounge in sibu, pick the girl number 10, just drink and sing all night. Cause the girl is the one with principle (unfortunately) , a little little bit plum, cute and playful. That's all my memory about her.

Damage: 3 hours 77x3, and beer.

MorePlz
02-26-11, 06:52
Hi thre bro. I'm new to this forum.

I don't know whether you are local or brunei people but U have SPOIL the market damn too much oooo bro. 200 for FJ? Local?

Grace you can easily get for 50 only bro. I also try grace before and I nego 50 and she also agree 50. So you see the diff of 150 which I can play 2 more times on diff girl at thre?

Aiyo. Maybe I'm not good to give advice since I'm stil new to this forum but please consider us poor cheongster also in this local miri and kch plce.

PRC 60. 200 ST in miri

Pinoy 170 ST 350-400 LT.

Sorry if any bro feel I'm over on this issue. But I'm just trying to help lower down the price for cheongster.

Cheers. And happy new year.Yea. Its true. My damage was Rm50 as well for FL + BJ on cny day 1. Her look was 5/10, FJ 10/10 (tight and Small) & BJ 3/10. Please don't spoil the market like vincool said is I 100% agreed.

MorePlz
02-26-11, 07:21

PRC 60. 200 ST in miri

Pinoy 170 ST 350-400 LT.

Cheers. And happy new year.Yea. Its true. My damage was Rm50 as well for FL + BJ on cny day 1. Her look was 5/10, FJ 10/10 (tight and Small) & BJ 3/10. Please don't spoil the market like vincool said is I 100% agreed.

MorePlz
02-26-11, 07:43

PRC 60. 200 ST in miri

Pinoy 170 ST 350-400 LT.

MorePlz
02-26-11, 07:51
Name: Grace.

Race: Bdyh

Look: 4/10 (small, dark skin,)

GFE: 7/10 (sweet attitude)

BJ: 3/10

FJ: 10/10 (super tight and good physical respond)

WIR: yes

Melkl69
03-07-11, 21:42
Hey bros, I just tried Ana from Latino bar 1 month back (opposite Hilton Kuching) she works from 5pm. 7pm alone then goes back to change. You can ayat her & drink with her there (2-3 beers) & follow her back but don't spoil mkt (100 / shot). BJ in washroom also allow. Ana is Iban and very horny. She loves Anal..)

Password : German sausage.

http://www.shareapic.net/content.php...&owner=melkl69

Mel

RockyRocky88
03-10-11, 02:16
Hey bros, I just tried Ana from Latino bar 1 month back (opposite Hilton Kuching) she works from 5pm. 7pm alone then goes back to change. You can ayat her & drink with her there (2-3 beers) & follow her back but don't spoil mkt (100 / shot). BJ in washroom also allow. Ana is Iban and very horny. She loves Anal.)

MelYo Bro. I'm sure you had her contact rite? Mind to share with me? Heard lots of people tok about her. Kinda interested to band her. I gt 1 PRC contact no to share if you wan. She's from Lxxx Nxxx

RockyRocky88
03-10-11, 02:48
Hey bros, I just tried Ana from Latino bar 1 month back (opposite Hilton Kuching) she works from 5pm. 7pm alone then goes back to change. You can ayat her & drink with her there (2-3 beers) & follow her back but don't spoil mkt (100 / shot). BJ in washroom also allow. Ana is Iban and very horny. She loves Anal.)

Yo Bro Mel. Heard lots of people toking about Ana. She's getting well known. I'm sure you gt her contact rite? Mind to share? I gt 1 PRC contact from Lxxx Nxxx if you wan. Do let me knw ya? Thanks. Let's cheong together

RockyRocky88
03-18-11, 04:54
Dear cheongster,

Got any contact number for Ana from Latino? Do PM me ya? I gt prc contact. We exchange k?

Demeola
04-07-11, 10:42

Yo Bro Mel. Heard lots of people toking about Ana. She's getting well known. I'm sure you gt her contact rite? Mind to share? I gt 1 PRC contact from Lxxx Nxxx if you wan. Do let me knw ya? Thanks. Let's cheong togetherCan I have the number of ana? I new to here thanks yea please pm to me thanks

Demeola
04-07-11, 10:45

MelDo you have ana contact number?

Please pm to me ya thanks.

Greetings Demeola,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

JantanJB
05-21-11, 13:37
I'm new here. Stay at Pullman Hotel.

Senior member, need help how to get good FJ service in my hotel room quitely. Anybody got contact?

Dpalmer 09
05-23-11, 02:27
I'm new here. Stay at Pullman Hotel.

Senior member, need help how to get good FJ service in my hotel room quitely. Anybody got contact? Who knows you may get one from there.

Zzzzzz123
05-23-11, 05:31
1. M*m.

Walked in, lots of locals, but maybe noon time, all dabao by a bunch of cheongsters.

Was quoted rm60 1 hour for massage by one ckt, wanted to leave, but said rm35 for half hour. Ok lah, try la. Since walk in already.

Overall, massage is strong. HJ offered at rm50, not taken.

Curtain partitions, front part is saloon.

2. Medan area, forgot name. 1st floor.

Got promotion, rm30 per hour during 10am to 4. 30pm.

Wa, so cheap, go try. Lots of 30 and above age I guess.

Was random assigned one. Short hair, look 5/10, prc.

Very professional massage, best ever. Crack here and there.

Environment very nice, with massage chair in big room. Can divide into 2 rooms.

Didn't offer HJ, also didn't request. Good for massage.

3. Area in old town. F saloon.

Rm38 / hr, front saloon, back massage. MILF stock. Look 5/10, prc.

Whatever la, try la. Picit here, picit there. Turn over, auto lick my nipple, wa. So sudden.

Tell her I only want massage, offer HJ at rm50, didn't take, because no mood.

But still continue massage without complaint.

Went to parkcity thai massage, price list is rm 58 or 68 / hr, forgot. So expensive. Did not bother to go up.

For me, massage above rm40 / hr is expensive already.

Cheongsters out there, any good place to intro?

Benze79
06-15-11, 07:17
HSG,

Where is the FR?

P / s: The numbers that I gave you are not to be shared / distributed.

Viper ZFR! Hmm.

Can I have it too?

Slow Reloader
06-22-11, 11:42
1. M*m.

Walked in, lots of locals, but maybe noon time, all dabao by a bunch of cheongsters.

Was quoted rm60 1 hour for massage by one ckt, wanted to leave, but said rm35 for half hour. Ok lah, try la. Since walk in already.

Overall, massage is strong. HJ offered at rm50, not taken.

Curtain partitions, front part is saloon.

2. Medan area, forgot name. 1st floor.

Got promotion, rm30 per hour during 10am to 4. 30pm.

Wa, so cheap, go try. Lots of 30 and above age I guess.

Was random assigned one. Short hair, look 5/10, prc.

Very professional massage, best ever. Crack here and there.

Environment very nice, with massage chair in big room. Can divide into 2 rooms.

Didn't offer HJ, also didn't request. Good for massage.

3. Area in old town. F saloon.

Rm38 / hr, front saloon, back massage. MILF stock. Look 5/10, prc.

Whatever la, try la. Picit here, picit there. Turn over, auto lick my nipple, wa. So sudden.

Tell her I only want massage, offer HJ at rm50, didn't take, because no mood.

But still continue massage without complaint.

Went to parkcity thai massage, price list is rm 58 or 68 / hr, forgot. So expensive. Did not bother to go up.

For me, massage above rm40 / hr is expensive already.

Cheongsters out there, any good place to intro? This is the oil town right? Tried those girl who rattle the metal gates yet? 80-100 FJ. Good for quick relief. Nego properly first re: BJ.

Seeker A
06-26-11, 01:24
thanks for the tip-off from kuching thread. knowing that ah zhen is in sibu, called up okt and was guided to riverside kw.

as i had visited her since 2008 in kch, i have no doubt about her service level and will not bore those who are familiar with the details of her routine.

anyway, she went thru the bbbj and ar and spent much more time & interest on the back door than a young mother cleaning up the [CodeWord116] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord116) of a toddler.

proceeded with some boob massage on the brother and had to stop her before to shoot off. changed to cowgirl followed by missionary and due to her 'encourgement', my load came fast but it was good.

damage was 180 and definitely repeat either in sbw or kch.

A8368
06-26-11, 06:54
Wonder whether frankie is still around?

Can I have his number?

Nilosdaze77
06-30-11, 04:18
Hi bros,

Want to ask where in miri can you buy stuff like viagra and levitra etc. ? Thanks for your help.

P / s old man so need the stuff to cheong.

Huade
06-30-11, 11:34
Hi bros,

Want to ask where in miri can you buy stuff like viagra and levitra etc. ? Thanks for your help.

P / s old man so need the stuff to cheong.I remember there one adult toy shop inside the Boulevxxd shopping mall. You may try to ask

Nilosdaze77
07-05-11, 04:32
I remember there one adult toy shop inside the Boulevxxd shopping mall. You may try to askThanks. Will look for it there.

Zzzzzz123
07-05-11, 07:44
This is the oil town right? Tried those girl who rattle the metal gates yet? 80-100 FJ. Good for quick relief. Nego properly first re: BJ.This is in btu, but oil town is Miri right?

BTW where is the place for those girl that rattle the metal gates?

Slow Reloader
07-05-11, 13:32
Hi bros,

P / s old man so need the stuff to cheong.Just go to any pharmacy. Never at the Chinese traditional pharmacies or sex toy shop as they're not registered to carry legitimate medication. They may have fake medication that can kill you.

Some pharmacist may insist on having a doctor's prescription first so you may need to visit your local doctor or urologist (none in Miri) for it but first ask the pharmacist if you have the prescription, can you come back for refills without a prescription subsequently. Otherwise, find another pharmacy who will sell without a prescription. The latter is OK if you know how to use the medication and the precautions etc.

No need to be embarrassed about anything.

Zzzzzz123
07-11-11, 09:39
Place : Park City area YS.

Nation: PRC.

ML: No. 1.

GFE : 1/10.

HJ: 2/10.

Massage: Anybody care?

Damage: 40 + 50.

Went to try out this place. ML looks 6/10, massage is powerful.

When it time to turn over, she ask whether want to HJ,

Asked how much, said 50, I said too expensive, she said different skill, just try la.

Nothing special, after a while, still can't unload, ask whether can touch or see neng neng,

She very seriously say NO. If want, rm100, damn. No mood.

Continue to up down, up down. Still no progress. She say time almost up, no shoot also 50,

@$. I say no shoot also 50, cannot discount meh. She say NO, very firm.

At the end, no shoot, ask again, confirm 50? She very firm, no discount. Time's up. She just hurried away after collect $$$.

So Bros out there, avoid this ML, save your $$$,

Any better place to introduce in btu?

Tissot555
07-26-11, 11:01
Am staying at Everly hotel Bintulu. Does anyone have any contact fr the okt for the PRC here? Or are they not here anymore?

Thanks in advance for any info bros.

Greedys
08-10-11, 03:49

PRC 60. 200 ST in miri

Pinoy 170 ST 350-400 LT.

Cheers. And happy new year.Hi all oil town's cheongster. I'm mirian. If you guy looking for a place to cheong mayb you can go to be*g B, ang* or mayb V*p. Those all are good place. I wonder if there is any place that should I go next in miri. Any sugestion?

Normad2020
08-28-11, 12:34
I was required to attend a meeting in Miri on Saturday. Landed in the morning and proceeded straight to the meeting. Given it was Ramadan month, there was no lunch served (not an issue as I am getting too fat anyway. LOL). Meeting finished at 4pm. Checked into Imperial Hotel and decided to have a stroll at the mall attached to the hotel. Nothing interesting and after buying some drinks and condom went back to the room for a nice long hot bath in the bathtub. Check some mail after that and later got dressed to go for dinner. Walked around and finally settled on some foodstall located beside the main road opposite of the hotel. Dinner was nothing to talk about.

After dinner walked to Angel Health Center for a massage (as strongly recommended from the members of another forum). I was slightly disappointed as the selection was 5/10. Grace took me up another floor to the massage room. Massage skills was good and I had a relaxing 1-hour massage. She did offer HJ but I was not in the mood and thus declined. Walked back towards the hotel direction. Saw numerous massage places (majority staff by PRC) and several KTV & pubs. By than it was around 11pm. Finally settled on a pub opposite the hotel (Country Jamboree II). The place was mainly a local Mirian handout. Settled down and decided to sing some songs.

At around 11. 45pm, a group of ladies came into the place and ordered beers. They were a cheerful bunch and were celebrating the birthday of one of them. I smiled at them and surprisingly they invited me to join them (as I was the only unattached Chinese male in the place). I ordered another round of whatever they were drinking and joined them. We had a great time and my attention was focus on one of the girl. We got along well through the night and by around 1am the girl (Lina) was glued to me. By around 1. 30am the girls wanted to leave but Lina wanted to stay on. I offered to accompany her. Her friends were concerned as she just recently arrived from Limbang / Lawas division. To calm them down I gave them my phone number and told them which hotel I was staying and that they can call her at anytime. They finally agreed and we left the place but went our separate ways.

Lina and I made our way back to the hotel. Once the door was closed she was all over me and we ended up kissing for a long time. Told her we should take a bath. She was shy and wanted to shower by herself. Whilst she showered, I kept my valuable in the room safe. Later I took a shower and when I came out of the shower, she was already in bed with the wet towel wrapped around her body. I settled in next to her and slowly took the towel off her body. She has a firm body and her boobs were not really big (34B) but they were solid.

I proceeded to do some foreplay on her to relax her. Kissed her all over and ended up doing DATY on her. After a few lick she began to moan and encouraged by the reaction I proceeded more aggressively and she achieved her first climax with my tongue right on her sweet spot. Asked her to give me a BBBJ but due to inexperience I did not enjoy it. While she was giving me a BBBJ, I finger f*ked her and she erupted the second time. I put the cap on and proceeded to enter her slowly (missionary) and later doggie before finishing off on missionary. During our session she came another time before I explored.

We rested and got to know each other. Her friends called to check on her and she told them she was safe and enjoying herself. I heard her friends giggling loudly over the phone (she put the phone on speaker mode). After that she wanted another round and initiated the session. We went at it for another round where she was really horny and climaxed several times. (Later she told me she gets very horny after a few drinks). We finished round two and fell asleep cuddled together.

In the morning we were awaken by another phone call from her friends (at 8am). Lina told her friends that she will not be following them as she wanted to stay with me until I left for the airport. We went at it for the third time and it was the best of the three (so far). After that we went down for breakfast and later went back to the room for another round. By than I was still hard but the bullets were not firing. I made her climaxed a few times using my tongue, fingers and d*ck.

I check out at 12. 30pm and dropped her off along the way to the airport near Survey supermarket as she was meeting up with her friends there later.

Lina's statistics are:

Height: 5'3"

Race : Kelabit mixed Bidayuh.

Body : Slim but not skinny.

Boobs : 34B.

P*why : Tight but gets very wet once aroused.

Damage : I voluntarily gave her RM200 as she did not asked for any + RM100 (drinks with her friends from previous evening)

WIR : Yes the next trip I am in Miri.

Cheers

Spectra8286
11-04-11, 07:25
Dear ISG cheongsters!

I need help in Btu. It's so quiet in this town. I'm staying here for one week near park city area. It's my second day and I'm already half dead. Any bros out ther kind enough to share some heavenly tips or share contact of OKT?

Regards,

TittytikusHello, tittytikus,

Where are you from?

I am from Miri and in Bintulu too.

No contact for OKT but have some nice place for pinoy bookouts.

Daniel285
11-05-11, 17:52
Forum as below:

When I'm walk in and see the girl sitting at reception. My God. This girl fucking pretty and nice smile (my type). If she can massage o do massage sure I will choose her whole night. My bad luck because the girl that bro blacknike introduce to me was not wirking today. So no choice to pick other. Only 3 girl working at that time.

No:20.

Name: Fei Fei.

Frm: China (forgot wer she frm, never hear that place)

Body:32B, bit tummy.

Msg:4/10.

HJ:7/10.

Body:6/10.

Face:5/10.

Ar:yes.

French Kiss:Yes.

Hug:Yes.

GFE: 7/10 (for me don't like because too enthusiasm)

Damage: rm48 1hr massage, HJ rm50, touch body rm 50, tips rm2.

They got service like overnight. 2hrs hotel msg rm98, BJ rm200, fj rm250 per shot at mp place.

Daniel285
11-05-11, 17:54
Really thanks bro blacknike introduce me this MP.

Forum as below:

When I'm walk in and see the girl sitting at reception. My God. This girl fucking pretty and nice smile (my type). If she can massage o do massage sure I will choose her whole night. My bad luck because the girl that bro blacknike introduce to me was not wirking today. So no choice to pick other. Only 3 girl working at that time.

They got service like overnight. 2hrs hotel msg rm98, BJ rm200, fj rm250 per shot at mp place.

Vincool
11-09-11, 02:25
Bro do you really need to spoil market at miri? I know you are rich guy but please don't spoil market for Miri people. Touch you give rm50?

Forum as below:

Normad2020
11-11-11, 02:34
Brothers familiar with Bintulu p4p scene, I will be there end-Nov and would appreciate if I can have some contacts of local / Bakso / Pinoy for ST / LT services. Alternatively as I will be staying at Beverly Hotel would appreciate if Brothers here could point me in the right direction for massage (with ++) around that area (preferably non-PRC service provider). Kindly PM me the information and I will post FR after my trip.

Thanks in advance.

Visix
11-12-11, 17:04
Brothers familiar with Bintulu p4p scene, I will be there end-Nov and would appreciate if I can have some contacts of local / Bakso / Pinoy for ST / LT services. Alternatively as I will be staying at Beverly Hotel would appreciate if Brothers here could point me in the right direction for massage (with ++) around that area (preferably non-PRC service provider). Kindly PM me the information and I will post FR after my trip.

Thanks in advance.Brother Normad2020.

You can try ding dang at Medan Jaya, you sure can get some pinoy LT services

Kuchinglan
11-14-11, 10:03

Thanks in advance.Since you are staying in Pack City, you can try the saloon in the ground floor and ask them do there have any FL avaible in the hotel or you can get their boss hp number and call yourself. Normally is PRC or foreigner.

Normad2020
11-22-11, 03:25
Brother, is this Ding Dang place in Medan Jaya very far from the Beverly Hotel? I have no transport and do not want to ask the potential new client as not too familiar with them yet. BTW any possible "room delivery" contact (NL / Bakso / Pinoy)?

Thanks for the information and will post FR if successful. Cheers.

Brother Normad2020.

You can try ding dang at Medan Jaya, you sure can get some pinoy LT services

Visix
11-22-11, 17:24
Brother, is this Ding Dang place in Medan Jaya very far from the Beverly Hotel? I have no transport and do not want to ask the potential new client as not too familiar with them yet. BTW any possible "room delivery" contact (NL / Bakso / Pinoy)?

Thanks for the information and will post FR if successful. Cheers.Ya, quite far from Beverly Hotel.

Normad2020
11-23-11, 04:21
OIC thanks for the information. Looks like I will need to walk around the shops surrounding the hotel as the hotel map location indicated it is close to Parkcity Commercial Complex. So Bro any suggestion of MP around that area?

Cheers.

Ya, quite far from Beverly Hotel.

Normad2020
12-02-11, 05:40
I landed in Bintulu on 30 Nov 2011 for a meeting with a potential client. The meeting was held at Parkcity Everly Hotel and as such my office booked me in the same hotel. I was at a lost as to where to go for entertainment around that area and sent a SOS to the members here for help. Alas no response was received. Proceeded to the meeting with my client followed by dinner which ended at around 8. 00pm.

After the departure of my client, I took a shower, changed and decided to stroll over to Parkcity Commercial Center to try to go fishing at the Parkcity Mall. Some doable girls there but you will need time to "fish" them. Decided to go for a massage and visited several large MP located in the same area which was mainly staff by PRC and the massage prices were very high compared to other towns in Sarawak. Finally settled at Burberry (spelling?) Pub. The place was well patronized by some of the ex-pat and local crowd. Saw a few beautiful ladies but apparently they were waiting for their sugar daddy. Asked the staff there whether there was any Thai MP and he informed me that there was one 2 blocks down (cross the road).

Decided to walk over there to see any possibility. Found the MP, named DP Thai Massage (I think) , and went up. By than it was nearly 11pm. Entered and spoke to the lady at the counter. She told me they had 6 ladies and I had a "mirror" of 5 of the ladies. I was not impressed with the ladies but I was keen for the lady at the counter to massage me. I indicated that I wanted her to massage me and she said normally she will not do it as she must give opportunity to the ML. I said it was either her or nothing and I directly asked the MLs there whether they were OK with my request. They consented and as a sign of my appreciation I gave them each RM10 for supper. The ladies were happy. I was than told by my desired ML that she can only massage me after the present customer completed his session and the shop is closed at midnight. I agreed and decided to go to a tavern behind the MP for a drink. Saw a few local ladies there with high possibilities (KIV for another visit).

At midnight I strolled back to the MP and as I reached there I saw a gentleman got into a taxi and left (anyone of the brothers here?). Just as I was about to proceed upstairs the lady (Noi) open the door and indicated for me to wait. She than took a key and pad-locked the grilled gate at the bottom of the staircase. We proceeded up and she told me to wait while she locked the office door. We than proceeded up another floor to the massage room. She handed me a towel together with bath gel and requested that I took a shower while she prepared the room. While I was taking my shower she had gone up another level to take her's because when I came out of the shower she was not there and so I just lay on the bed and waited. After about 15 min, she came in and apologized but I was happy as she has changed to a pair of loose shorts and a light round neck t-shirt.

She proceeded to give me an oil massage and I went to sleep and the next thing I knew she woke me up to ask me to turn over. As I turned over my "little big man" (LBM) was standing at full attention (this happened to me every time I woke up from a deep sleep ).

She giggled when she saw the flag pole and the following conversation happened:

Noi : Sir very naughty.

Me : Long time no boom2.

Noi : No boom2 here.

Me : What you have here?

Noi : BJ RM50.

Me : Ok but can take shirt off?

Noi : Only t-shirt.

Me : Ok.

(She took off her t-shirt and began to give me a BBBJ. My hand explored her body and gently I released the clip on her bra. Sensing no resistance, I took the bra off and play with her boobs (36C, a bit shagging). Sensing she was a bit high (nipple harden) my hand moved downwards to her pants. I slipped my hand in through the back and she pushed my hand away. I repeated and feeling no further resistance, I snaked in and found her sweet spot and began to finger-fu*k her.

Me : Noi take pants off.

Noi : Disconnect from my LBM for a moment and said, cannot boom2.

Me : Noi I only want to touch you better and make you happy.

Noi; OK no boom2.

Me : OK.

Noi took off her pants and continued BBBJ. Without further restrained I worked my fingers on her sweet spot and her juice began to flow. Than without warning to her, I lifted her legs to straddle over my chest for 69. She was surprised but did not resist. I tongue-fu*k her while she was deep-throating me. After tongue-fu*king her for a few minutes I suddenly felt her hips contracted and she gave out a long moan (climax) while my LBM was still in her mouth. I have never had such an experience before and the vibration from her moan was really arousing. Wanting for the sensation to last longer, I dived into her pus*y more aggressively and her juice was all over my mouth (tasted sweet). All this while she never let go of my LBM

Suddenly she sat up and turn around to face me (with a CFM smile). Playfully hit my chest and without warning slided down my body and my LBM entered her in one smooth stroke. I was surprised and did not have the time to tell her to put on a condom. She cowgirl me for several minutes and again let out a loud moan (climax). Than she collapsed on top of me and I continued to up-fu*ked her for a while. Than I rolled her over and continued with missionary. I pumped her long and hard and was rewarded with another climax. Turn her over and went doggie until I unloaded a huge load. Surprising not one drop leaked out of her pus*y.

We lay cuddled in each other's arm and after a while she said:

Noi : Thank you for make me happy.

Me : You enjoyed?

Noi : Yes, long time no happy like this.

Me : Sorry shot inside you. Forgot condom.

Noi : OK no problem. I like it.

Me : Want some more?

Noi : (jokingly said). You bad man (and giggled).

I leaned over and gave her a DFK which was returned eagerly.

Noi : Excuse I go get water.

Noi came back with warm water and towel to clean my body and LBM. Than she cleaned herself with another towel and lay beside me. By than it was nearly 2. 30am. I wanted to get dress but she said:

Noi : very late you stay here? No taxi now?

Me : you ok I stay? Boss not angry?

Noi : me ok but you leave by 7 in morning?

So we cuddled together and chit chat. That is when I found out she had 2 daughters (aged 25yo & 19yo) and she showed me their photo. The eldest (who is a lawyer in Bangkok) was recently married to a Singaporean. She looked like the younger version of Thailand lady PM. The 2nd daughter (who looks Eurasian) is currently studying medicine in a University in Bangkok and will be going over to USA for her 2nd year in 2012.

Noi told me she gave birth to her 1st daughter when she was 15 yo in Cheng Mai her hometown. She was never married. Her second daughter was from her lover (an American expat) when she was walking in Bangkok. The man recently sponsored her 2nd daughter to USA and that is why she is going to USA to complete her medical degree. I asked her why I shot so much sperm into her and nothing leaked out. She giggled and told me that she learnt the skill working in Nana (Bangkok) as a gogo performer where than she could "drink" a small bottle of beer into her pus*y without a drop leaking out. I was amazed. We cuddled together and later fell asleep.

Noi woke me up at 5. 30am with a DFK and since my LBM was at full attention. Proceeded to give me a BBBJ. We went (bareback which normally I did not do) various positions and I finally unload another huge load doing doggie and this time Noi told me not to move as I was unloading and I could feel my LBM being gripped and suck strongly by her pus*y. I was so aroused that I continued to stay hard and pumped her until she climaxed. When she was climaxing, I pressed my thumb onto her anus and rubbed it gently. She went into multiple climax and her moaning was really loud until she blocked her moan with a pillow.

We were both sweating and was too tired to move. As such we cuddled together for a good half hour until suddenly her alarm ring indicating 6. 30am. She quickly went out to take warm water and clean the both of us. I got dressed and wanted to pass her RM135 (massage) + RM300 (services) but she only collected RM135 (massage) + RM50 (services). I protested but she said RM50 was as agreed for the BJ while the love making was her own willingness to be with me and I had given her a lot of satisfaction. We kissed and she led me down to open the gate for me. I strolled slowly back to the hotel and went for breakfast with a huge smile on my face.

Checked out at noon from my flight out of Bintulu. I was expecting a boring trip to Bintulu but it turned out someone up there wanted to reward me with a good memory of Bintulu. I think I will be back to Bintulu soon. This was my first experience with a 40yo lady (apart from my wife) and I can get hooked to the experience as it is very different to bonking a SYT, as (for example) Noi really appreciate the tender loving care I shown to her.

Cheers

Joseph69
12-07-11, 07:37
Since staying at RH Hotel, managed to locate Appollo KTV. My friend and I went in and apparently there is a stage to perform and rooms available. As the stock was not appealing to my friends we ventured on. Next stop was Qbar. Looks like a lot of Lounge type of KTV in Sibu area. After a few drinks we went over to a ground floor dangdut. This place have more ladies (around 8 of them) dancing on the stage.

Since the night is getting late (in Sarawak standard) , we went over to Gui Lin massage. At first I thought this GUI LIN is the same as KUI LIN in Kuching. After going into the rooms only we realised the mistake we made. LOL. MILF PRC came over and massage all of us. Unhappy we went to the enxt massage joint called Swan City. Went in and out in 15 seconds. Also MILF stocks. Last stop was CJ Reflexology. This place at least has some decent 20+ stocks. Massage was RM 50 per hour. They also do massage at hotel for RM 70 per hour. I took the HJ package from the WL with auto roam for RM 50 extra. .Bro,

Sorry to hear about your experience in sibu, actually sibu is quite a town for cheongging if you know the path, I got few okt ctc for exchange as I was a regular forumer of another forum before it was banned. Pm me if you want to exchange ctc in sibu with me, don't mind to have ctc from miri or bintulu or kuching as I am a frequent traveller, better if you have sibu ctc because I station here more often comparing to other places.

Joseph69
12-07-11, 07:48
Greetings bros,

Damage rm65 (massage) + rm50 (batin). Satisfying but looking for some other action for my next visit next week. Any bro willing to help? Preferably other than PRC due to communication breakdown.Bro,

Sibu is flooded with prc ML now, but I have few okt ctc which supply high quality prc and viet and sometimes you may encounter the prc who can speak english. I have a ctc for bakso in sibu too, I am hunger for pinoy ctc now. Cheong for so many years but still never tried pinoy. What a shame. I am here to exchange ctc with all bros here.

Spectra8286
01-08-12, 05:05

Name: Liza.

Origin: Philipines.

Boobs: 7/10 (B)

Nipple: 7/10 (slightly dark)

Ass: 7/10 (quite tight)

Pussy: shaved! And very tight.

HJ: 6/10.

BJ: she refused.

FJ: Good. We did twice.

WIR: sure yes.

DAMAGE: RM 250Bro, need help on this.

I got o Sibu quite often too and staying in Kingwood but never got any kantau.

You ordered Liza from where?

Spermhead
01-10-12, 06:30
First of all, thanks a lot for a brother here for the hint for this place.

Quite hidden if not carefully search for it.

Manage to find this stock. She claim she is from the north part of cat city, NL.

Upon arriving at this MP on the 1st floor, I've greeted by the tauke neo (I thought) for a massage.

She said RM45 for 1 hr msg and told me I can have a choose eventhough she recommended a few.

There are 4 ML available at that time where 2 of them quite eye catching.

So, I pick a ML and proceed to the room which was 1 floor above the counter.

The room were quite ok as it is sliding door and almost fully partition by plywood.

At least good sound proof.

Massage starting so so only. Push here and there but, with my u / w on.

She told me is it ok if without it, so that the lotion will not wet the u / w.

I'm agreed and she slowly put down my you / w. But, what shock me, she also open up her cloth,

Left only her bra. I just stay cool and let her enjoy her work.

After 30min, she change her position by massaging me from in front, where I can see her p*why.

I keep calm until her hand accidently crach with my ball.

She having a tiny small on her face and say sorry to me.

I reply her, its ok. Quite feel 'good' too.

Thing heated up when she ask me to turn over my body. Without further permission, she massage my small bro,

Which was already stand tall. She slowly put didi in her small mouth and play with it.

My hand start the roaming to her body and I her to turn over for 69. We try doggie, missionary and finish. A sensual experience so far.

Thing last for almost an hr before I CIM and she cleam my body with a warm wet towel. Summary of my great experience in oil town:

Name: S*ly.

Origin: NL frm Cat city.

Boobs: small, pink nipple.

Pussy: clean, shave.

Damage: 150 (1. 5hr msg + tips for FJ & CIM)

ViperZ
01-12-12, 04:35

Manage to find this stock. She claim she is from the north part of cat city, NL.

Upon arriving at this MP on the 1st floor...Got an assignment to Kuala Baram area next month which should be near Miri town. Care to share what does AHC stands for?

JboyCbu
01-13-12, 02:55
Few weeks ago, I went to the MP behind Tanahmas in Cbu. It was quite late oredi when I reached there and found tat they had closed and the last ml was leaving. I asked the ml whether she offered any special service and she said yes. So we checked in Tanahmas for the cheonging.

Name: Ling Ling.

Body: petite but a bit meaty.

Boobs: Between C and D, nice to hold and lick.

FJ: Great! Moans like a working girl.

It was a great experience, just drop by the place to have a try.

Okuilang
01-13-12, 05:44
Got an assignment to Kuala Baram area next month which should be near Miri town. Care to share what does AHC stands for?I also wonder and think hard. What is AHC?

Dpalmer 09
01-13-12, 10:01
Is she a local Ch or PRC?

Few weeks ago, I went to the MP behind Tanahmas in Cbu. It was quite late oredi when I reached there and found tat they had closed and the last ml was leaving. I asked the ml whether she offered any special service and she said yes. So we checked in Tanahmas for the cheonging.

Name: Ling Ling.

Body: petite but a bit meaty.

Boobs: Between C and D, nice to hold and lick.

FJ: Great! Moans like a working girl.

It was a great experience, just drop by the place to have a try.

Spermhead
01-16-12, 11:24
Got an assignment to Kuala Baram area next month which should be near Miri town. Care to share what does AHC stands for?
I also wonder and think hard. What is AHC?A: Opposite of the Man Utd logo.

H: Opposite of sick.

C: Famous word. Take c__e

ViperZ
01-17-12, 01:41
A: Opposite of the Man Utd logo.

H: Opposite of sick.

C: Famous word. Take c__eMany thanks for the clarification. Managed to decode it after looking up the logo of Manchester United.

Spermhead
01-17-12, 10:47
Many thanks for the clarification. Managed to decode it after looking up the logo of Manchester United.Your welcome bro. Man Utd logo help a lot ho.

Player311
01-22-12, 16:48
Sad case weh cny have to work in Miri. Anyone got contact ah? Know I'm new here. Not sure Miri area prefably action at the place itself since here with colleague.

Jay118
01-30-12, 14:39
brother normad2020.

You can try Ding Dang at Medan Jaya, you sure can get some pinoy lt services"Ding Dang" is an MP or what?

Where is the actual location?

Spectra8286
02-02-12, 03:30

Upon arriving at this MP on the 1st floor, I've greeted by the tauke neo (I thought) for a massage.

She said RM45 for 1 hr msg and told me I can have a choose eventhough she recommended a few.

There are 4 ML available at that time where 2 of them quite eye catching.

So, I pick a ML and proceed to the room which was 1 floor above the counter.

The room were quite ok as it is sliding door and almost fully partition by plywood.

At least good sound proof.

Massage starting so so only. Push here and there but, with my you / w on.

She told me is it ok if without it, so that the lotion will not wet the you / w.

I'm agreed and she slowly put down my you / w. But, what shock me, she also open up her cloth,

Left only her bra. I just stay cool and let her enjoy her work.

After 30min, she change her position by massaging me from in front, where I can see her p*why.

I keep calm until her hand accidently crach with my ball.

She having a tiny small on her face and say sorry to me.

I reply her, its ok. Quite feel 'good' too.

Thing heated up when she ask me to turn over my body. Without further permission, she massage my small bro,

Which was already stand tall. She slowly put didi in her small mouth and play with it.

My hand start the roaming to her body and I her to turn over for 69. We try doggie, missionary and finish. A sensual experience so far.

Thing last for almost an hr before I CIM and she cleam my body with a warm wet towel. Summary of my great experience in oil town:

Name: S*ly.

Origin: NL frm Cat city.

Boobs: small, pink nipple.

Pussy: clean, shave.

Damage: 150 (1. 5hr msg + tips for FJ & CIM) Hey Bro, any tips on the looks and built of this girl?

Thought of paying her a visit

Spectra8286
02-02-12, 03:31
"Ding Dang" is an MP or what?

Where is the actual location?This is a karaoke pub with KTV.

Located near Maxis

Bundanko
02-07-12, 16:45
Sad case weh cny have to work in Miri. Anyone got contact ah? Know I'm new here. Not sure Miri area prefably action at the place itself since here with colleague.Report full of info. Work harder.

Lumia800
02-20-12, 02:07
Hi all,

Just wondering anyone know whether Sarikei has anything or not? Here on assignment and it is really a boring place. Any help is very much appreciated.

Cheers

Romance2595
02-22-12, 07:08
Hi all,

Just wondering anyone know whether Sarikei has anything or not? Here on assignment and it is really a boring place. Any help is very much appreciated.

CheersMe also wondering about the happening places in Sibu, last time got some but lost the contacts after lost hp. Any big taiko can help?

Hanae
02-26-12, 11:03
Hi all,

CheersYes, I agree with you! Sibu is really boring place.

Also feel not safe to write at the night!

By the way, where is Sarikei?

Hanae
02-26-12, 11:20
As I saw some old post, a member mention about the ferry terminal area where can find the chick there.

How about now days?

SmartChoices
02-29-12, 21:09
Anyone mind to share Sibu OKT or FL numbers?

Lumia800
03-01-12, 00:22
Yes, I agree with you! Sibu is really boring place.

Also feel not safe to write at the night!

By the way, where is Sarikei?Sarikei is a small town about one hour from Sibu. Not much action there. Found two local girls near taxi station.

Look: 5.

Boobs: 5.

FK: 7.

DATY: Didn't try.

GFE: 3.

Damage: 150.

Remarks: Tried a few style and finish with missionary.

WIR: Maybe if I am desperate.

Notiguy
03-11-12, 15:51
It's been quite a while since I last came to Miri and boy have things changed. Had some time before dinner today and took a stroll around town and ended up at nanaughty orange, a place I had been to in the past.

The place has changed and the boss has changed since my last trip. The ladies now have a uniform (yucks) too.

Anyway, slim pickings and was assigned the only ml available.

PRC.

30 years old.

Looks 6. 5/10. Lovely skin, simple look gave you a very 'naive' kampung girl feel. Was it an act? Who knows.

Massage : nothing to shout about. 5/10?

GFE : 7/10 She was friendly and as I said rather naive. But pleasant experience overall.

HJ : She asked after she was done with my back and I happily agreed without asking the price.

Boobs : Small pushed up by a nice lacy bra.

AR: Limited to caressing her boobies through her bra. Taking it off would cost me extra (EgadS)

Fj, BBBJ : talked about it, was greeted with a strict. NO! Regardless of $$

Damage : RM40 for the massage and RM50 for the extras.

WIR : Probably not.

When I asked to see the goods, she told me "HJ is already RM50. Taking off bra and touch a further RM50." I was really put off by that. Perhaps too spoilt by

Kuching standards. And jeepers things are expensive in Miri. LOL

No offence to Miri Bros intended. I am sure the locals will know of much better places or better kang tao. Have a few more days here and would appreciate any heads up / tips from fellow bros here. Was also wondering if the PRC Fl's were still around?

Thank you in advance.

Notiguy
03-11-12, 15:58
Dang. Not sure if my first posting got through but if it did, I apologize for the repost.

Man. I will keep it brief.

Naughty Orange, new management (since I last went) and PRCs in uniform.

Assigned the only one who wasn't working.

30, pleasant and had a naive feel about her.

Body : Nice skin, nothing to shout about.

Boobs : Small, assisted by the nice lacy bra.

Massage 5/10 nothing out of this world.

HJ : 7/10 but was put off when I asked her to show the goods and she said I would have to pay extra. (Miri is expensive!)

Fj / BBBJ : Talked about it and greeted with an absolute NO.

WIR : Probably not.

Still have a few days here and I hope kind local bros will share some tips. Any heads up would be greatly appreciated.

Notiguy
03-12-12, 17:04
Miri.

Had a really long day today and was in need a good massage. So popped into hide a bean which has a reputation for being good and clean.

Started with a foot massage and was later persuaded to go for the a one hour body massage. Foot massage was painful but good and the body massage was just as good. Felt the knots in my muscles just melt away. Particularly liked how the ml used those heated rocks (which you always see used in balinese massages) to rub all over my back when the massage was over.

ML was a 30 ish prc, very good at what she does and was pleasant to chat with.

Damage : rm35 foot massage and rm60 for the body massage (yowzer!) Tipped the lady rm10 for a job well done.

WIR : Yes, if I need a good massage. The only downside is that the place is right next to a karaoke and the music was blasting. Hardly the relaxing atmosphere one would like.

Notiguy
03-14-12, 13:33
Today I had some time in the evening and decided to hunt down CT and had a cab drop me at the pelita 2 area. After reading through the archives, I found some landmarks (I. E. Banks) but I could not find it. Could anyone please let me know if it's still open? Saw a few other mps but didn't venture into them.

Then I started my work back into town. Saw a few mps and didn't find anything fruitful. But at least I kinda know my bearings now (nearby that is) Still felt like having a massage and finally succumbed to Golden Lily. LOL so up I went at about 7pm and there were 6 ladies available in uniform, but sexy ones. Opted for the VIP room and was initially assigned a short PRC with glasses. I know, usually theres some fantasy of that hot teacher with glasses but she was not one of them. So I asked if I could choose and picked one who was smiling at me. Nice trendy hair style, short and compact? So up we went.

PRC

NO. 28.

Body : 6. 5/10.

Looks : 6. 5/10 was very cheerful and laughed alot which I liked.

Massage : suprisingly decent. 7/10.

GFE : 6. 5/10 would have been higher if not for the expensive extras.

HJ : 6. 5/10 nothing to shout about.

Damage : RM68 + RM50. 00 for the extra.

WIR : Maybe because I saw two really hottt ones who unfortunately were not in the line up. One was tall, had shoulder length hair, slim and had CFM look. Yummy. Maybe tomorrow night.

The room had a king size bed, with a tv which was new to me and a pane of glass in the door (hmmm.) and when I stripped off my underwear, she told me and laughed that I didn't need to take it off. Yet.

Anyways, when she was done with my back she turned me around and massaged my arms briefly before saying that "there were other things on the menu". I asked in excitement "Oh like what?" "HJ" she said. And I went. That's just one thing! What other things did you mean? LOL.

So she proceeded and I was coaxing to see if there were any extras BJ etc and she said "If you want, you can touch me. Kiss me all for RM100. 00". I knew the magic sum was coming so I immediately went "HA? That's way too expensive!" and I dropped my hand which was caressing her ass. She kept trying to persuade me. And I just told her it was "Tai Gui le xiao jie" (way to expensive miss) and I just kept my hand away to make a point. This I guess made her paiseh and after a while she finally said sheepishly "Okay-la, you can touch me. Otherwise you don't have happy experience". Hehe. So being a smart alec, I went,"you sure or not? I don't want to force you and make you unhappy you know?" to which she said "How la How la gei ni muo la" (Okay okay let you touch-la) LOL.

So the hand got busy and touched away, on top of her clothes of course. Maybe I was lucky, because I was prepared for her to become grumpy but it worked out. Blew my load and with the little time left, she gave me another neck massage and I left for dinner.

*sigh. Kuching oh Kuching how you spoil me.

Notiguy
03-15-12, 14:22
Time flies and I have already been here for a couple of nights. I guess long work days make time pass really quickly.

Anyways, after dinner decided to walk around again and whilst walking past lilies hair saloon? A woman suddenly called out in Chinese. Very sweet voice. From her silhouhette she had a good figure and I thought let's see what we have got here.

So I get closer and we start to talk, really nice voice and for a minute I am thinking if she is from China (as if I would be that lucky) she nods playfully and smiles. So she asks if I to have fun and I say sure, what do you have in mind and she says "Ice cream san si kuai" (RM30. 00) She actually said Ice-cream. And I asked what else do you have. She says, if you want to play at the back it's RM50. 00 all in. And my alarm rings.

I tell her its too hard to see her and ask her to step into the light. Then it sank. She was a HE. I am 95% sure. LOL Mannnnnnnn.

Though in terms of looks, I am not ashamed to say she actually looked okay with the make up, I have seen street walkers who looked way worse and he-she had nice boobs which I am guessing were assisted with wire. Anyways, I quickly come up with a bullshit story that I need to meet people first then I will come back to her. She insists on giving me her number which I don't key in and make my way.

As I leave, she calls out and says, come find me later handsome in Chinese. I feel goosebumps develop and quicken my steps.

If anyone is interested, her name is Xiao Ping and she operates around the area and her room is opposite the road, next to apollo seafood I think.

Brrrr.

Notiguy
03-15-12, 17:03
Miri. Mega.

Putting up at Mega and never bothered with the inhouse mp.

Well. I have walked alot and didn't find anything worthwhile. So thought why not humour myself. REmember trying them a few years ago and it was meh.

So I asked for a PRC who was sent to my room.

Boy oh boy.

PRC.

Mid. Late 30's.

Look : 4/10 like a cleaner / farmer in. Trendy clothes and miniskirt.

Body : body was okay, legs were shapely. But still 6/10.

Massage : Normal.

GFE : Chatty and humourous 7/10 but got down hill when the 'extras' came in.

When it came time to turn around she started stroking my rod and I asked her about extras. And I say again boy oh boy. She said HJ and fj were available. Dare I ask I thought. Shoot, how much for FJ I asked."RM250. 00" I was stunned. Needless to say I told her that was terribly expensive and she kept saying that's the normal price. I told her hell no that's not the normal price. So I then said,"before you stroke me further. How much for HJ" "RM150. 00" I kept quiet. Then moved her hand away from my rod and told her "thank you but it's okay I will pass" Drop in GFE followed and I really couldn't be bothered so I asked her to massage my feet.

Hour was over paid her the RM99. 00 shut the down behind her and went for my shower.

WIR : LOL. Then again who knows. If I am desperate enough.

There were only 2 prcs. I remember there being more and there were more locals so the ml told me. Maybe they would be better.

OH! I did see a guy leaving with two ladies who looked indon? When I was in the lobby. I can only assume he was an OKT but from the look of stocks. I wasn't very keen either. Oh well.

Hm. It's been really quiet here on the Sarawak board. I hope I don't bore you guys.

Kuchingkia
03-19-12, 11:05
Hey nottiboy, nxt time you wana come miri, pm me, I don't mind show you around or cheong together.

Notiguy
03-20-12, 03:55
Hey nottiboy, nxt time you wana come miri, pm me, I don't mind show you around or cheong together.Tried to PM you bro, but don't think you can receive PM. Thanks for the heads up, will keep that in mind the next time I am in Miri.

Troxx
03-21-12, 20:31
Normad2020,

Hey bro do you have a ctc?

Going this Sunday for a week!

Hafni
03-22-12, 04:35
Hi Mirian Bros,

Been here three times in the past two months and chose 3 different MLs. All three only offered HJ at the end of the massage but didn't take any. Tipped them RM10 though for the massage. I do notice that out of 7-8 MLs, not all do FJ, but all do HJ. Any recommended MLs that also do FJ?

I usually visit around 8-9pm and prefer coming here because all the MLs are local and can have a chat with them (I only converse in English and BM). Or are they any MP that serves local young MLs too? Any hints will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers all!

Bundanko
04-01-12, 17:01
Time flies and I have already been here for a couple of nights. I guess long work days make time pass really quickly.

Anyways, after dinner decided to walk around again and whilst walking past lilies hair saloon? A woman suddenly called out in Chinese. Very sweet voice. From her silhouhette she had a good figure and I thought let's see what we have got here.

So I get closer and we start to talk, really nice voice and for a minute I am thinking if she is from China (as if I would be that lucky) she nods playfully and smiles. So she asks if I to have fun and I say sure, what do you have in mind and she says "Ice cream san si kuai" (RM30. 00) She actually said Ice-cream. And I asked what else do you have. She says, if you want to play at the back it's RM50. 00 all in. And my alarm rings.

I tell her its too hard to see her and ask her to step into the light. Then it sank. She was a HE. I am 95% sure. LOL Mannnnnnnn.

Though in terms of looks, I am not ashamed to say she actually looked okay with the make up, I have seen street walkers who looked way worse and he-she had nice boobs which I am guessing were assisted with wire. Anyways, I quickly come up with a bullshit story that I need to meet people first then I will come back to her. She insists on giving me her number which I don't key in and make my way.

As I leave, she calls out and says, come find me later handsome in Chinese. I feel goosebumps develop and quicken my steps.

If anyone is interested, her name is Xiao Ping and she operates around the area and her room is opposite the road, next to apollo seafood I think.

Brrrr.You can tell him that you need a girl. He will not be offended. I did that when I saw the sheman in Miri. He called out to an auntie who was somewhere nearby, and she in turn called a no. In 10 minute a car came bringing several girls and I made my pick. She had local and foreigners. RM350 paid to auntie for whole night. Deal sealed.

KuchingSiawKia
04-02-12, 14:27
Look for Sally.

Hi Mirian Bros,

Been here three times in the past two months and chose 3 different MLs. All three only offered HJ at the end of the massage but didn't take any. Tipped them RM10 though for the massage. I do notice that out of 7-8 MLs, not all do FJ, but all do HJ. Any recommended MLs that also do FJ?

I usually visit around 8-9pm and prefer coming here because all the MLs are local and can have a chat with them (I only converse in English and BM). Or are they any MP that serves local young MLs too? Any hints will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers all!

Hafni
04-04-12, 11:09
Look for Sally.Thanks for the reply Bro. Appreciate it! Will try her as soon as I'm back to Miri.

ImaHore
04-12-12, 08:24
I spent last weekend in Miri. I am in Miri fairly often, so I know some of the common areas. On Saturday night I went for a walk to see what was on offer. I have never been to any of the many Golden Lily places, so I decided to try one out.

I went upstairs and there was about 6 PRC girls in blue uniforms waiting. The guy at the counter asked what I wanted, and I said just a massage. He suggested I try the VIP room, but I just wanted to try the massage. He called one girl over and she took me upstairs. She did not speak much english, so communication was a bit difficult. On the way she also offered me the VIP room, but I said no. I think the main difference is that it has a double bed instead of a massage table. Maybe you can FJ in these rooms?

I stripped to my underwear and she gave me an average back massage. Then she told me to roll over and after a brief arm massage she offered me a tug job. When I asked how much, she said RM200. I protested and said too expensive. She was insistent that was the correct price, and said she would open her clothes so I could see her. I offered RM50, and eventually we settled on RM100, but she left her clothes closed and no touching allowed. She started out, but was not very good at it, and I lost the mood quite quickly. She kept saying I was "very big", and seemed to be inspecting me more than massaging me. In the end I pushed her hand away and finished myself. She then cleaned up and left quickly. It was not a memorable experience, but to be fair I do not speak Mandarin so we could barely communicate. She seemed to have a nice nature (she was never difficult or too pushy) , so I wonder if that was the real problem between us.

I would like to find where the local girls hang out. I always prefer to go with the locals, no matter where I am. However in Miri so far I find lots of PRC working in MP, and lots of Indo girls in KTV bars. Can anyone tell me where I can find the girls of Sarawak?

Thanks.

PRC with limited English, and I do not speak Mandarin so communication was difficult.

Body : 6/10. She was solid (not fat though) and looked strong.

Looks : 6/10. Average

Massage : 5/10. Just OK.

GFE : 4/10 none really, but to be fair the language barrier was a problem.

HJ : 4/10 rather poor. She seemed distracted.

Damage : RM50 + RM100.

WIR : no, it was only an average experience and not cheap.

Chicken Ong
04-13-12, 09:36
I have tried out GL MP for many times and sometimes the ML are good and some are horrible.

Just want to know if there is any spa or mp or any place that could provide FJ? I am so sick of HJ.

Thanks

KakumuRaiki
04-22-12, 15:32
Hi,

I just wondering where I can fulfill my first sex experience in miri. Any suggestion out there?

Thanks

KakumuRaiki
04-22-12, 17:01
Bro. Need FJ girl in miri. Where?

Hairy Timun
04-24-12, 09:10
I spent last weekend in Miri. I am in Miri fairly often, so I know some of the common areas. On.

Damage : RM50 + RM100.

WIR : no, it was only an average experience and not cheap.You must have the word "rich guy" or "sucker" tattooed on your forehead. I can't believe that you paid 100 for half a HJ (have to finish yourself)! Are you one of those desperados from our oil rich neighbouring country? Or one of the over paid, over sexed but over here foreigners employed by the oil & gas industry?

Spending some time RTFF will give you an idea of the price. Even though it's your money and you can spend it however you like, you are really spoiling the market! Other people may not be able to pay 100 for half a HJ!

Notiguy
04-24-12, 10:57
This has happened to me on a number of occasions. When I look for extras, kang tao, I don't find any. But when I am not looking, it appears.

So I was in Miri a little while back, again. And after a long day of work, I decided I wanted a proper, thai massage (bone crunching etc) so I went to this blue place near hartz, think all locals will know where this is.

So up I went and asked for a thai massage, even made sure that the ml knew how to 'crack' my bones. The place is really nice, professional and huge might I add, so I didn't think any hanky panky was available.

Anyways, the ml comes down and she is a pleasant looking thai lady who can speak conversational mandarin. Long story short, after the massage which was very good, she asked if I wanted 'jua gen' and she said RM50. 00. Why not? I said to myself, massage was good might as well have a release. Then half way through, she asked if I wanted a BJ,"It is very good" she says and tells me it will cost me RM150. 00. I am tempted. Awfully tempted but tell her no, that is way too expensive. I can get that for RM50. 00 in kch, I try to counter. She continues with the HJ and then later says RM100. 00. Pole was very erect so I say "yes", but I wanted a CBJ. So she said she would go and get it."Aha! So Fj is available.

When she came back she slipped on the raincoat and then started to blow my pole. Not the best I have had but it was good, she really took her time. As I was nearing the end, I quickly asked her to stop and beckoned her to lie down with me. We hug and have small talk and shortly after we started french kissing and she was very playful. Licking my ear etc and then I popped the question. How much for FJ?

She looks at me and says,"Sex with me very expensive." "RM300. 00" golly. At least she was honest and upfront. But she adds that even if I wanted it we couldn't because her aunty was visiting and this was confirmed when I saw the padding in her panty. We continued to make out and then off came her top and bra. Revealing her beautiful breasts. Soft and real. At least 36 / see / the cup and I was having my way with them. They were a bit saggy but hell, I wasn't complaining. Could sense that she was getting worked up and after a while of me sucking on her lovely nipples she pushed me down and got on top of me and started to dry hump-cowgirl my pole with her panties on. Golly, kill me now I thought.

This went on for a while and before we knew it, the session was almost up. On her own initiative, she had my pole between her lovely breasts and started tit-f*king me. She stopped when I was close and started to BJ me again until I released. I was really spent and very relieved. Kissed her goodbye and she whispered that after her aunty visits, I can go back to her and we can have fj for RM150. 00. I make a mental note and make my way to the counter.

All in all, a really good experience. Massage rates are on the high side, but the thai massage is really good, if you like having your bones and back cracked.

The RM100. 00 extra? Totally worth it.

Ml: Thai.

Looks : 6/10.

Body : Slim 7/10.

Boobs : Big, soft and real C / the Cup. Couldn't tell at first as her shirt was loose but once freed, mama mia.

Massage : 10/10.

HJ : 6/10

BJ : 7/10.

GFE : 10/10

WIR : Yeap if I happen to be in Miri again.

Again, funny how things turn out. My previous trip was very "meh." and when I don't look, I am blown away. Such is life I guess.

KakumuRaiki
04-24-12, 14:53
Hello there. Anyone know where I can found girl to have fun this weekend? I just to feel my first sex with a girl. Yup. Miri area.

Thanks a lot guys.

ImaHore
05-01-12, 10:54
Spending some time RTFF will give you an idea of the price. Even though it's your money and you can spend it however you like, you are really spoiling the market! Other people may not be able to pay 100 for half a HJ!Well if you read the post you can see actually asked for 200. And the transaction was done well before the action took place, she insisted on that. I have never got a refund regardless of how crap the service was. Have you?

I sure won't be going back, as I felt as ripped off as you seem to think I was.

I have RTFF.

Lumia800
05-04-12, 15:14
Hi bros,

Can anyone pm me some FL contacts for Miri & Sibu? Will be travelling to Sibu & Sarikei tomorrow and return to Miri next week. Cheers.

ViperZ
05-16-12, 03:48
Hi bros,

Can anyone pm me some FL contacts for Miri & Sibu? Will be travelling to Sibu & Sarikei tomorrow and return to Miri next week. Cheers.Wanted to send you lots of FL contacts but received the following message (You don't subscribe but asked others to PM you?)

"The following errors occurred with your submission.

Lumia800 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him / her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Lumia800 from the recipient list and send the message again."

KakumuRaiki
05-16-12, 14:43
Wanted to send you lots of FL contacts but received the following message (You don't subscribe but asked others to PM you?)

"The following errors occurred with your submission.

Lumia800 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him / her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Lumia800 from the recipient list and send the message again."Can I get any FL contact in miri area? Need it. Thanks for your attention. Get 1 also berSyukur, bro.

ImaHore
05-20-12, 16:32
I am back in Miri for a week. Any hints? So far I seem to be paying too much and spoiling the market. So any advice is welcome!

ViperZ
05-23-12, 11:17
Can I get any FL contact in miri area? Need it. Thanks for your attention. Get 1 also berSyukur, bro.Kakumuraiki has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him / her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Kakumuraiki from the recipient list and send the message again.

DanielPjw
05-26-12, 06:33
Sori, may I know can anyone pm me any girls contact in Sibu?

Xylone
05-31-12, 14:54
Hi bros,

Can anyone pm me some FL contacts for Miri?

Cheers

Xylone
05-31-12, 14:59
Can anyone pm me some FL contacts for Miri?

Cheers

Tookdavs
06-10-12, 16:29
I'm also looking for some fl contact numbers, or e mail address if anybody can help.

GemTiger2012
06-11-12, 04:22
Business trip coming up next month to Bintulu, will be greatly appreciative of any pointers / contacts. Will trade whatever contacts I have for Kch scene, cheers!

Jamesngu
06-15-12, 08:28
Business trip coming up next month to Bintulu, will be greatly appreciative of any pointers / contacts. Will trade whatever contacts I have for Kch scene, cheers!Try skybar.

IBanHottie
06-16-12, 10:08
Am I the only female in this forum?

Helo, I love to entertain traveller, satisfy them and gain some money for living.

I'm not a massage girl, not a call gurl. But I love to make this as part time in my life.

Please do contact me if you are traveller frm other place. Contact me [Email address deleted by Admin]

I love hdjb, bjob, fu*k.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Bundanko
06-19-12, 17:32

Helo, I love to entertain traveller, satisfy them and gain some money for living.

I'm not a massage girl, not a call gurl. But I love to make this as part time in my life.

Please do contact me if you are traveller frm other place. Contact me [Email address deleted by Admin]

I love hdjb, bjob, fu*k.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! True? Give pointer to contact you.

IBanHottie
06-20-12, 10:37
True? Give pointer to contact you.But how to give you my contact details, dear.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Notiguy
06-20-12, 10:39
Greetings bros,

Back in Miri again. Any kind bros willing to share some fl contacts? Would greatly appreciate any info. Many thanks.

Lelakigersang
06-20-12, 11:12
Bro, where to find her? I will be in miri tomorrow.

Thanks.

Manage to find this stock. She claim she is from the north...

IBanHottie
06-20-12, 11:20
How to show my contact details to you.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Notiguy
06-20-12, 15:46
Bro, where to find her? I will be in miri tomorrow.

Thanks.Think you need the help of an Angel to find this lady.

Dpalmer 09
06-20-12, 23:54

I love hdjb, bjob, fu*k.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! I would like to try you some day but how shall I contact you?

RockyRocky88
06-21-12, 01:49
How to show my contact details to you.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

TheDonny
06-22-12, 14:16
Hi Guys,

Will be in Miri for a week next week and was wondering whether anyone has any good contacts for FL?

Thanks in advance.

IBanHottie
06-23-12, 12:12
I really don't have the idea how to do subscription. Someone can help me? [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Sythes
06-26-12, 06:03
Hi guys.

I'm coming to miri next week. Hope that anyone can share some info for overnight FL.

Thanks.

Jay118
07-09-12, 08:29
Can someone share me the Bintulu or Miri FL contact? Okt also can.

Turtlez
07-19-12, 14:45
Thanks Bro. Slow Reloader for the OKT Contact.

Arrived and called OKT for Ah Ching. Went over to RH.

Ah Ching.

Face: 7 OL Look.

Boobs: 7. 5.

CBJ: 7.

FJ: 9.

GFE: 10.

Damage: 180.

Lovely lovely girl. FJ was top notch. She got really high after I spent some time on her nipples. Was really really wet and could feel her juices flowing down my balls. A definite 10 in my books.

Romance2595
07-20-12, 08:22
Am from Sibu also. May know how to contact this OKT of Ah Ching. Thanks for your great help.

Ah Ching.

Lovely lovely girl. FJ was top notch. She got really high after I spent some time on her nipples. Was really really wet and could feel her juices flowing down my balls. A definite 10 in my books.

Turtlez
07-21-12, 15:04
Sorry mate. Have to respect Bro. Slow Reloader since it's his contact. Just ask around in Sibu, especially the taxi drivers. You will get the contacts soon enough.

Am from Sibu also. May know how to contact this OKT of Ah Ching. Thanks for your great help.

Mamak San
07-29-12, 07:25
No FR from Bintulu Miri?

Since when that two places becoming quiet.

Necro86
07-29-12, 15:37
Hello guys,

I'm going to be in Miri for the weekend. I'll be staying at the Imperial Hotel. How do I get a service for an overnight sex? Also state me the price. Hehe.

Necro86
07-29-12, 15:45
I'll be staying at imperial hotel and I want an overnight service. How do I get any of the PRC, pinoys, or indons for an overnight session at my room?

I want the young ones anyway. Also state me the price alright? Hehe.

Mario321
08-01-12, 12:02
I'm new here and having sudden trip to bintulu and stay for 1 night today, any nice ML or OKT to intro? Please pm me, thanks bro.

Notiguy
08-07-12, 08:43
was back in miri the other day and was brought for morning tea at this place called ajai nasi lemak i believe, opposite imperial hotel. whilst eating i spotted this milf prc coming down the stairs who was wearing a short white mini skirt and had really long straight dyed hair. hubba hubba, got my eye immediately.

so after nasi lemak i was dropped back at my hotel. a quick change of clothes later i went back in search of the ml and made my way up the stairs. as fate would have it she was sitting at the counter finishing her lunch and i was glad when she said she was free to attend to me.

as to her attire, i discovered that it was the uniform the ladies wore and they looked very hot wearing them.

up we go to the room and i was starring at her body, she was slim, had slightly thick make up on, smelt good, long hair swaying from side to side and her face, well in my opinion screamed "cfm" my kinda lady.

we got along very well from the get go and i learnt that she had only arrived earlier in the year. there was plenty of laughter and me praising her and her being embarrassed and what have you so gfe was top. the massage was abysmal, but that wasn't what i was after. so after i flipped to the front i asked her if she would help me "release fire" to which she laughed while stroking my now hard rod. i pried further and asked if she had more and she asked what did i want, so i told her straight up that i wanted fj.

she was silent for a while and then launched into a short speech about how she doesn't just simply do it with any customer and said she would only do it if there was some feeling. i would normally call bullshit on such a story but i chose to believe her based on the following:-

i. from the start she told me that she had never had fj at the mp but has followed her customer (s) out on 3 occasions when they bought the clock. she could have easily said i don't do fj to push up her price;

ii. although expensive (see below) during fj, she got on top and in my limited experience as a punter, this is probably the 3rd time a ml be it prc or nl who told me to take it slow and not cum so soon because she wanted to enjoy it;

iii. she took her time and didn't rush me at all; and.

iii. we went over the 1 hour by about 15 mins and she didn't say i had to pay more.

specs:-

prc.

face : 7/10. slightly heavy make up but loved the cfm look.

boobs : small be cup?

legs : leggy

ass : flat.

gfe : 11/10. exceptional.

fj : 10/10. points for not rushing and genuinely enjoying herself. very hardworking when she was on top, changed a variety of positions when she took control. i like. pity i didn't last long much to my regret.

wir : probably, and i will probably buy the clock and get her to come to the hotel instead.

damage : rm200 + rm50.

as the title states, this was a rare case of the big head over ruling the small head. i rarely cave in when i am told of such a high price. i tried to counter very hard with rm150. 00 and we danced around it for quite a while but she was still reluctant so i gave in, in the end. but i can't say i regret it. from the moment i saw her, i just wanted to bonk her :p so mission accomplished, albeit a costly mission.

Total Handy
08-17-12, 08:03
bro notiguy, as usual great fr!

your fr make me feel like going to miri to test the stocks there.

i guess you had the special treatment because you treat the ml well with respect and kind words.

not too many fl, ml offers good gfe & service nowadays. i guess its your skills and your lucky day!

was back in miri the other day and was brought for morning tea at this place called ajai nasi lemak i believe, opposite imperial hotel. whilst eating i spotted this milf prc coming down the stairs who was wearing a short white mini skirt and had really long straight dyed hair. hubba hubba, got my eye immediately.

so after nasi lemak i was dropped back at my hotel. a quick change of clothes later i went back in search of the ml and made my way up the stairs. as fate would have it she was sitting at the counter finishing her lunch and i was glad when she said she was free to attend to me.

as to her attire, i discovered that it was the uniform the ladies wore and they looked very hot wearing them.

up we go to the room and i was starring at her body, she was slim, had slightly thick make up on, smelt good, long hair swaying from side to side and her face, well in my opinion screamed "cfm" my kinda lady.

we got along very well from the get go and i learnt that she had only arrived earlier in the year. there was plenty of laughter and me praising her and her being embarrassed and what have you so gfe was top. the massage was abysmal, but that wasn't what i was after. so after i flipped to the front i asked her if she would help me "release fire" to which she laughed while stroking my now hard rod. i pried further and asked if she had more and she asked what did i want, so i told her straight up that i wanted fj.

she was silent for a while and then launched into a short speech about how she doesn't just simply do it with any customer and said she would only do it if there was some feeling. i would normally call bullshit on such a story but i chose to believe her based on the following:-

i. from the start she told me that she had never had fj at the mp but has followed her customer (s) out on 3 occasions when they bought the clock. she could have easily said i don't do fj to push up her price;

ii. although expensive (see below) during fj, she got on top and in my limited experience as a punter, this is probably the 3rd time a ml be it prc or nl who told me to take it slow and not cum so soon because she wanted to enjoy it;

iii. she took her time and didn't rush me at all; and.

iii. we went over the 1 hour by about 15 mins and she didn't say i had to pay more.

specs:-

prc.

face : 7/10. slightly heavy make up but loved the cfm look.

boobs : small be cup?

legs : leggy

ass : flat.

gfe : 11/10. exceptional.

fj : 10/10. points for not rushing and genuinely enjoying herself. very hardworking when she was on top, changed a variety of positions when she took control. i like. pity i didn't last long much to my regret.

wir : probably, and i will probably buy the clock and get her to come to the hotel instead.

damage : rm200 + rm50.

as the title states, this was a rare case of the big head over ruling the small head. i rarely cave in when i am told of such a high price. i tried to counter very hard with rm150. 00 and we danced around it for quite a while but she was still reluctant so i gave in, in the end. but i can't say i regret it. from the moment i saw her, i just wanted to bonk her :p so mission accomplished, albeit a costly mission.

USBmyy69
09-06-12, 04:58
Hi Cheonster,

Been a reader and start cheong.

Went to A*C as for some local dish.

Name: L*and*

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: A (small with black nip)

GFE: 5/10.

FJ: 8/10.

WIR: Yes, if you wan to try local dish.

Damage: RM160 (1 hr msg + BJ +FJ)

Actually I wanted to try A*C on my 1st attempt but I arrived too early at 7pm. The MP is closed and saw ML came up stairs saying their dinner time and to come back at 7:30pm. So I left and search other MP. This I will share other time.

So second time I try A*C and drop by 7:50pm. Went in and see lady boss sitting with ML. There were 5ML. Some were of bigger size and meaty, which is not to my taste. Actually my expectation was high but not wanting to leave becoz of my high expectation. Lady boss suggested one plump ML but I opted a small and slim ML by name of L*and. She grab a towel and her bag, off we went to the floor above. Lead to a room divided by ply wood bcoz of sharing aircon. Not fancy type of room like W*ln* (but W*ln* message bed smells).

A bed on floor and with dim light. Luckily the bed does not smell. ML asked if I would like to drink. So I asked "what do you have?"."Tiger, soft drink and water", she replied.

"water will be fine", I replied.

Out she went to get the bottle water and I start to strip, leaving only my you / w. And I lay on the bed waiting for her to be back.

*Oh forgot to mention the next room is occupied, a massage session was taking place*

My ML came back in with the drink and locked the door.

Handed me the drink and dimmed the lights. I lay down and waited for her to start.

Asked if she had dinner and was informed just finished.

So she started of with massage and we had some casual talk. During massage she burped a few times, saying she had petai and giving her tummy gas. A little turn off but understandnable.

After 30 mins of back and leg massage. Was asked to turn around. Did a few massage on the hand and legs.

Still have time she asked if need to massage tummy. I said no.

"head massage?" she asked.

The devil in me start to arouse,"which head?" I asked. She snicker and gave me a light slap on the thigh.

I asked her how much. 50 for HJ.

"what else do you have?" I asked.

"155 for FJ (which includes the 1hr massage)." she said.

I said ok.

She say she need to get cd. I told her I have one. Then she say ok and asked to be excused (I think she went to toilet to clean up first before start FJ).

Out she went, I grab my cd and waited for her.

She came back in and locked the door. Dimmed the lights further. Start stripping.

While stripping, I asked her if and BJ (using hand signal). SHe said for a while.

She sat next to me asking me to undone my U / w. SHe looked at my didi and said "banyak air". Basically I'm wet already. Hahaha.

She took the towel and wipe dry and she start to BJ for about 5 minutes. Then she put on cd.

Did cowgirl style first. Then Missionary and came inside her.

Not much GFE, may be because my 1st time there.

She told me, there used to be lots of ML but some oredi left (some got married and some work else where).

I was hoping to try N*v*a, S*l*why.

But L*and* was good also.

May be my next visit there will try some other ML.

Sorry if my FR is not as eciting as other bros here. First time writing FR, so please forgive me.

Member #4340
09-07-12, 08:51
Hi Cheonster,

Been a reader and start cheong.

Went to A*C as for some local dish.

Name: L*and*

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: A (small with black nip)

GFE: 5/10.

FJ: 8/10.

WIR: Yes, if you wan to try local dish.

Damage: RM160 (1 hr msg + BJ +FJ)

Actually I wanted to try A*C on my 1st attempt but I arrived too early at 7pm. The MP is closed and saw ML came up stairs saying their dinner time and to come back at 7:30pm. So I left and search other MP. This I will share other time.

So second time I try A*C and drop by 7:50pm. Went in and see lady boss sitting with ML. There were 5ML. Some were of bigger size and meaty, which is not to my taste. Actually my expectation was high but not wanting to leave becoz of my high expectation. Lady boss suggested one plump ML but I opted a small and slim ML by name of L*and. She grab a towel and her bag, off we went to the floor above. Lead to a room divided by ply wood bcoz of sharing aircon. Not fancy type of room like W*ln* (but W*ln* message bed smells).

A bed on floor and with dim light. Luckily the bed does not smell. ML asked if I would like to drink. So I asked "what do you have?"."Tiger, soft drink and water", she replied.

"water will be fine", I replied.

Out she went to get the bottle water and I start to strip, leaving only my you / w. And I lay on the bed waiting for her to be back.

*Oh forgot to mention the next room is occupied, a massage session was taking place*

My ML came back in with the drink and locked the door.

Handed me the drink and dimmed the lights. I lay down and waited for her to start.

Asked if she had dinner and was informed just finished.

So she started of with massage and we had some casual talk. During massage she burped a few times, saying she had petai and giving her tummy gas. A little turn off but understandnable.

After 30 mins of back and leg massage. Was asked to turn around. Did a few massage on the hand and legs.

Still have time she asked if need to massage tummy. I said no.

"head massage?" she asked.

The devil in me start to arouse,"which head?" I asked. She snicker and gave me a light slap on the thigh.

I asked her how much. 50 for HJ.

"what else do you have?" I asked.

"155 for FJ (which includes the 1hr massage)." she said.

I said ok.

She say she need to get cd. I told her I have one. Then she say ok and asked to be excused (I think she went to toilet to clean up first before start FJ).

Out she went, I grab my cd and waited for her.

She came back in and locked the door. Dimmed the lights further. Start stripping.

While stripping, I asked her if and BJ (using hand signal). SHe said for a while.

She sat next to me asking me to undone my U / w. SHe looked at my didi and said "banyak air". Basically I'm wet already. Hahaha.

She took the towel and wipe dry and she start to BJ for about 5 minutes. Then she put on cd.

Did cowgirl style first. Then Missionary and came inside her.

Not much GFE, may be because my 1st time there.

She told me, there used to be lots of ML but some oredi left (some got married and some work else where).

I was hoping to try N*v*a, S*l*why.

But L*and* was good also.

May be my next visit there will try some other ML.

Sorry if my FR is not as eciting as other bros here. First time writing FR, so please forgive me.Where is this MP bro? Mind to share? Cheers

USBmyy69
09-07-12, 18:36
Where is this MP bro? Mind to share? CheersYou will need to read previous post.

I also found this place from reading.

Notiguy
09-10-12, 08:08
Bro Notiguy, as usual great FR!

Your FR make me feel like going to Miri to test the stocks there.

I guess you had the special treatment because you treat the ML well with respect and kind words.

Not too many FL, ML offers good GFE & Service nowadays. I guess its your skills and your lucky day!Bro Total Handy, sorry didn't see your reply! Thanks mate. Miri can be quite fun. Would be more fun if I had better kangtao. But in terms of value for money can't beat kuching :P hope all is well with you.

Noob Boy
09-11-12, 05:45
Hi there bros. I am frok kuching and will be in sibu tomorrow. Will stay at tanahmas. Can bros here suggest where I can get english or bm speaking girl or ml or mp in that area? This will be my first visit to sibu so I don't have idea where to hunt. I am trying to avoid prc because I have bad eperiences with them an mainly because I can't nego with then as I can't speak Chinese. Your help will be kindly appreciated.

ShinyRocket
09-13-12, 08:31

Ah Ching.

Lovely lovely girl. FJ was top notch. She got really high after I spent some time on her nipples. Was really really wet and could feel her juices flowing down my balls. A definite 10 in my books.Bro, can you PM me the contact no? Can this person speaks Malay / english?

Thank you in advance

Lanbei
09-13-12, 14:17
Currently staying in RH hotel. Can anyone pm me the okt number? Looking for Philippines or prc. Tq