PDA

View Full Version : Sarawak

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
02-22-04, 22:36
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Sainter
02-22-04, 23:14
Ok guys, now we can talk about the scene(or lack of) in Miri, Sibu, Limbang, Kapit, Belaga...... you get the picture. Thanks Jackson.

Member #1667
02-23-04, 06:43
Thanks Jackson for this channel.

I will be visiting Miri with a group of "hungry colleagues", staying at the Rihga Royal Hotel for a night before heading to the CAVES. Any goo advice on Miri?

Hairy Timun
02-24-04, 16:24
Member #1667

Kindly refer to my post on other area previously. The Karaoke joint I mentioned do provide outcall but I am not to aware of the prices. I always go to the place for a ST only. Bear in mind they only have like 5 - 6 PRCs and some Indons. Quality is only so - so. If you need the number of the OKT, just PM me. Happy cheonging.

Cheers,
Hairy Timun

Expert
02-27-04, 09:46
Woow,

I am so excited to see this channel is created. It is best. Thank you, Jackson.

So guys, please make full use of this channel and contribute more, ok.

Horny Shy Guy
03-13-04, 04:13
Is it possible to find China FL in Miri, Sibu or Bintulu?

And what's the rate?

Vagina733
03-13-04, 22:45
Horny shy guy,

In Sibu I have had the best luck at the Kingwood Hotel.

You need to ask the bell hop to send a woman up, it is usually around RM150 and is ok service.

Dirtracer

Horny Shy Guy
03-14-04, 07:43
DirtRacer,

You mean asking the Bell Boy at Kingwood for China girl tat cost about Rm150?

Horny Shy Guy

Horny Shy Guy
04-10-04, 03:19
Why is this forum missing in action? Miri, Bintulu, Sibu got no action?

Msura
06-06-04, 17:11
I will be in Sarawak for a week on June 10 to 17.

Any night activity you can suggest and cost for anice fuck of course local girls.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid delays in future reports, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. Thanks!

Viper Z
06-07-04, 11:27
Friend,

Sarawak SO BIG!

Where in Sarawak actually?

Viper Z

Man In Search
06-19-04, 10:53
Dear Fellow Travellers,

I need some information on Limbang.

Is it OK to take your rented girlfriend to a Limbang hotel? Are there any strong winds there at the moment?

Or is it better to rent your girlfriend from a local longe / karaoke and take her to a hotel

Are the hotels girl-friendly?

What would be the average hotel rates?

How much for booking a girl for an overnighter?

I do not want to hurt my wallet by overpaying also do not want to hurt other wallets.

Any information would be welcome.

Take care and Enjoy.

Hi,

This is just a suggestion, so please don't take it the wrong way.

I appreciate the details in your report, but I know from experience that a lot of people find it easier to read a report if the paragraphs are separated by a single blank line.

I know how this happens: You're banging away at the keyboard, putting your thoughts into the report as fast as you can write them. However, if you could hit the return key TWICE at the end of each paragraph, your report would be much easier to read, which would certainly be appreciated by your fellow Forum Members.

Thanks,

Jackson

Miao28
06-21-04, 00:10
Man in Search,

Limbang is the rest and recreation area for Brunei men who are there for one and one reason only, a quickie.

There is only one hotel of a high quality, called the Purnama Hotel which is adjacent to the shopping center. The hotel itself has a health club on the lower levels but I havent checked it out.

Do not worry, all the hotels and inns and lodgings houses are gf friendly. After all, it is the men with their gf who are providing them with business so no questions will be asked. I hope it is not you who would be embarassed if you are to come in tow with a gf who is dressed in very revealing outfits. Imagine if you get into a lift with a family staying in the same hotel and everyone states at you.

Jackass
06-22-04, 08:34
In Miri a few years ago I think I went to a disco at the Mega hotel. Any brothers know if it is still open?

And can someone settle an argument for me. Which is bigger, Sibu or Miri?

Man In Search
06-22-04, 11:36
Miao28,

Thanks for the information.

Any feedback on the prices? Hotel price and the girl.

As I said I do not want to hurt my wallet and ensure I do not hurt any future wallets.

Take care

Man In Search

PS.

Jackson,

Thanks for your comments. Your suggestion definitely makes the report look much better. Just one question: How do you manage to review all reports? It must be a full time job?

Hi,

It takes about 2 hours a day, although it would be MUCH EASIER if more contributors gave a damn enough to read and follow the posting guidelines. Personally, I just can't figure why it's so hard for some people to use standard capitalization and punctuation when they write.

Jackson

Main Steam
06-25-04, 14:57
Gents,

I'll be in Miri on the 27th and 28th. Anyone interested in having a few beers and then go hunting?

Will probably stay at the Best Western unless someone gives me a better idea.

Thanks,

Main Steam

Red Devil 04
06-25-04, 17:19
Can anyone recommend some MP in Miri? Any freelancers in Miri?

Supmam
06-26-04, 07:39
Caught a flight from KK to KL that stopped off in Miri. At the airport at KK three HOT girls got on board - definitely not Miri locals judging by the people who got on at Miri (apologise to my Miri friends). I think they must have been filipino-chinese or malay-chinese girls, dressed somewhat provocatively and not in the traditional malay style. Would love to have talked to them, but was all shagged out by KK (see my reports there).

I'd have done all three of them. At once, in the toilet in the plane!

Anyway the point of this post is that if they are the quality of WL's in Miri, my next holiday is there.

Miao28
06-27-04, 23:16
Supman,

It does not mean that if the ladies are WL, they would dress provacatively when they get on an aeroplane. Have you ever seen those dead drop gorgeous looking GROs on their off day or when they go shopping? You would not recognise them at all when they dont have their make up on and their sexy clothing.

It is wrong to judge people by the way they dress.

Eric Niceman
07-11-04, 05:35
This is my first posting. Next week will be in Sibu. Need help of OKT tel no. Any1 can help?

Eric Niceman
07-11-04, 05:37
Can any1 recommend MP in Sibu?

Roger 1949
07-31-04, 09:25
Hi brothers,

I will be with friends to Sibu for few days in early August. Can any member recommends MP in Sibu?

Thanks in advance.

Eric Niceman
07-31-04, 10:25
Hi to all,

This forum really low activity. Last trip to Sibu, Kingwood and call the Bellboy for girl. He got me a real ugly one and I paid 10 to let her go back. She ask for 150.

Viper Z
07-31-04, 21:55
Heard at sibu there is an inn for a RM 40 fuck

Not sure of the name though (maybe just rumours)

:)

Viper Z

Miao28
08-03-04, 12:30
The girls standing along the lane leading to Star Hostel in Sibu are worth a try. That is the going rate, RM 40.

Rose Roy
08-04-04, 10:44
Any okt number in Sibu or hotel recommended in Sibu? I going next month.

Thank all dude.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Fetish
08-04-04, 16:42
Miao,

Where is this place. As far as I know, Sibu is pretty much dead right now.

Miao28
08-06-04, 13:10
Fetish,

The place is near the port/harbour area. I have to go look for the exact address as I am a newbie in Sibu.

Roger 1949
08-07-04, 08:26
Maio,

Just came back from Sibu and it is true that it is a dead town for nightlife. Had paid a visit to the 'red light' place such as Star hotel near harbour where you can find a lot there but mostly old chicks...not worth for money.

Eric Niceman
08-07-04, 18:39
My pleasure to share FL tel no. If you are interested, just pm me.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because", etc. Thanks!

Viper Z
08-08-04, 17:11
Eric,

In Kuching or Sibu?

Viper Z

Miao28
08-09-04, 00:28
Roger 1949,

What happened to all the young chicks outside the Star Hostel? How do you define old chicks? To some people, old are those over 25.

The chicks that I wrote about were between 20 to 26 years old. Have these all gone?

Girl Eater
08-09-04, 04:00
Hope you guys can post pictures and reviews on Sibu chicks.

Golden Boy
08-12-04, 05:13
Hi,

Good day to every tai ko out there. I will be going to Miri next week, and i hope you guys can provide me some useful informations on how and where to get a nice and pretty chic for me to spend my night. And can you guys kindly let me know also the price like. I will be getting tie up soon that is why I would like to enjoy my life before all this.

Thanks for all your help bro.

Member #2177
08-12-04, 12:40
Here's a Field Report on Mukah:-

Was there recently and had the fortunate luck of getting some action at a local joint. There are 5-6 Indons working there as GROs and for a bar fine, you can take them out. My FR is as follows:

Height : 5' 2
Looks : 6/10 (Pretty cute / innocent look)
Body : 7/10 Typical Indon girl
Boobs : 6/10 (A+ cup with perky brown tit.)
Legs : 6/10 (a bit short but nice and proportionate)
Ass : 7/10 (Nice and perky)
AR : dunno how
BBBJ : 6/10 (a bit shy and not much experience but accomodating)
FJ : 6/10 (Cowgirl, Missionary & finally Doggy)
Damage: RM100 (bar fine) + 100
WIR: Maybe for other girl.

Member #2177
08-12-04, 12:51
Another FR but now from Miri:-

Was in Miri also a few days ago and went to a karaoke to book girls. The karaoke shall remain nameless (PM me if you wanna know the name) due to the windy conditions at the moment. After a parade of 3 little dragons, i made my choice and the papa-san then sent the girl to my hotel. The other details are as follows:

Height : 5' 5"
Looks : 8.5/10 (a bit like Zhang Ziyi if i might say so)
Body : 8/10 (Slender and fair)
Boobs : 7/10 (B cup with pinkish tit.)
Legs : 7/10 (pretty nice and quite long)
Ass : 6/10 (kinda flat)
AR : 7.5/10 (well practiced but quite brief)
BBBJ : 8.5/10 (again, very professional and knows her stuff)
FJ : 8/10 (Cowgirl, Missionary, Sideways, Sitting Down & finally Doggy)
GFE: 8/10
Damage: RM600 (entire night)
WIR: Hell yes! But at that price maybe she should have done slightly more.

Member #2177
08-12-04, 13:02
This is the last of my "Tales from 3 Towns"

Finally arrived in Limbang and was tired from all the travelling done. Visited 4 towns already in 3 days and this was gonna be my 5th and last stop before heading home. Followed Bakuteh's advice and went to the shophouses behind Purnama and just as he said, the girls were there. There were around 6 - 10 girls hanging around and finally settled on an Indon chick and asked her to meet me at the entrance to the hotel's coffee house. She came as instructed and we proceeded up to my room. The rest is as follows:

Height : 5' 1"
Looks : 6/10 (Pretty cute)
Body : 7.5/10 Typical Indon girl
Boobs : 7.5/10 (B cup with perky tits)
Legs : 6/10 (a bit short but nice)
Ass : 8/10 (Nice and perky)
AR : she said it was dirty
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (accomodating and pretty good)
FJ : 5/10 (tried a few positions but maybe i was just tired so didn't enjoy it as much)
Damage: RM130 + RM20 tips
WIR: Yes if i can find a local Lun Bawang etc. or a Kadazan.

Hairy Timun
08-24-04, 13:10
I was in Miri from 18th to 21st last week. Was there for work so did not have time to cheong until the very last day. Meeting until late so was too tired to do anything. Hehehe

Went up to th Karaoke joint at around 230pm. As I used to work in Miri, I know that they'll be open.

Was shown about 5 girls (PRC). Didn't really like anyone of them but running out of time. Gotta catch a plane mah!!

Name: (Sorry I forgot)

Race: PRC

Looks: 4.5/10 (In the dark, she looked like a 7 at least!!! Shit, kena con)

Body: 5/10 (Petite)

Boobs: 4/10 (Bloody Push-up bras!! Kena con again as her tits are really minimal - like A-. And some more dark almost black nipples! Yikes)

Ass: 2/10 (Nothing there!)

Shower: 4/10 (SOP, didn't really get wet)

Catbath: 3/10 (Last less than 1 min)

Fingering: N/A (Didn't try)

A/R: N/A (Not offered, and didn't ask cos oledi no mood cos conned by her looks and body)

BBBJ: 4.5/10 (OK skill but keep spitting into tissue paper. Major turn off)

FJ: 5/10 (Quite tight pussy. Started with cowgirl, missionary then end with doggy. Ass was too bony to have good doggy experience. By that time, really fedup oledi. Kena con so many time so just wanna unload asap. Pound into her and mission accomplish)

GFE: 7.5/10 at first and 3/10 at the end (At first quite chatty. After FJ cuddled up and acted cute. Then when leaving the room she asked for tips. I was pissed off with the choice I made oledi so I very reluctant.Then she has the nerve to ask for RM20! Offered her 10 and she don't want. Never mindloh. Save the money for Kuching Laksa!!)

WIR: Unless the OKT can assure me better stock, then NO. Btw, I'm working on an FL in Miri. Don't know can get or not. Less an FL and more to a side dish. Hehehe. I'll post when I'm successful!

Hairy

Smileytoon
09-18-04, 05:23
To all brother cheongters out there,

It has being quite sometime I have visited Bintulu. I will be going there on business soon and was wondering any good friends out there can provide some information on the scene in Bintulu.

Have tried reading the tread in "Sarawak" and "other" section and can't find any on Bintulu.

Thanks,

Smileytoon

Bakuteh
09-20-04, 16:34
Smileytoon,

If you go back to the forum under Kuching tread, I remember I did post some FR there pertaining to the cheonging activities in Bintulu.

Hope you find them useful and informative.

Please pm me if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Bakuteh

Ambuk Carisa
10-05-04, 02:27
Guys,

Will be in Miri next week - staying at Mega Hotel. Any interesting places to check out? FL contacts?

Pls PM, thx.

Eric Niceman
10-09-04, 11:37
Ambuk,

Mega hotel 7th Floor is the place where you can cheong.

Ambuk Carisa
10-11-04, 05:26
Hi Eric,

What's at the 7th floor? Stayed there quite a while ago and remember there's a lounge or something near the lobby - is that still there?

Sainter
10-15-04, 06:19
I stayed at the Mega Hotel a while back. There used to be a pub/club there I think. Don't quote me on that. Bell boy directed me to a massage type place nearby(i'm not exactly sure where). Anyway there were some worthy looking girls there. This one provided a massage and HJ for Rm80

Ambuk Carisa
10-21-04, 11:20
Had a massage at Mega, in room. Girl didn't appeal, so that's it! Damn! There's a new place about 5 mins walk from Mega, called Hello Dangdut, behind a pub called "The Stairs". Indon girls available o/nite for RM250-RM280. Went there late, so, sleep alone! Damn again!

Horny Shy Guy
11-19-04, 02:50
Hi to all bros,

Could any bros advice me on Sibu action?

Plan to go there later this month.

Thanx in advance.

HSG

Horny Shy Guy
11-20-04, 03:21
Hi all bros,

Can any bro update me on Sibu action?
Plan to drop by there soon.
Thanx in advance.

HSG

Eric Niceman
11-24-04, 18:32
Hi all bros,

Can any bro update me on Sibu action?
Plan to drop by there soon.
Thanx in advance.

HSGIf you are staying in Tanahmas or Kingwood, just ring up the bell boy and they do help to order.

Horny Shy Guy
11-30-04, 02:21
If you are staying in Tanahmas or Kingwood, just ring up the bell boy and they do help to order.Thanx Eric.

But can you advice on the price?

Vagina733
12-05-04, 10:27
the last time i was at the kingwood it was around RM150 for short time and RM300 for all night. service was usually BBBJ and FS, lady ok looking.

Viper Z
12-08-04, 04:28
HSG,

Where is the FR?

p/s: The numbers that I gave you are not to be shared / distributed.

Viper Z

Thanx Eric.

But can you advice on the price?

Horny Shy Guy
12-11-04, 03:29
Hi all,

Sorry to all. I turned you all down especially bro Viper, Bahkuteh and not forgetting Eric.

Last minute my room was shared with another guy. I couldnt do anything. At the same time I only went back to my hotel at 2.30a.m. Too late to do anything.

I hope everyone can forgive me.

Regards,

HSG

Babun Albino
03-09-05, 13:52
Went to Lawas last week. Nothing much to say about. Just a small town. 1st night went to RG. A lot of ladies. Pick one to talk with. So tired, didn't 'tapau'. Next morning, try for some quick action. Went to one of the hotel next to RG. Quick relese will damage you RM 30.00. Young lady but not local chick. Will try local chick, next trip.

Tamurlane26
03-16-05, 13:22
Am due back in Miri soon and wondered if the action still revolves around the square ?

Have to confess that this was my first ever double - two sweet iban girls in a joint. I was looking for a cheap place to crash and when one said 50RM - this was some years ago - I started to walk - when another head popped out and said why not 100RM for both of us.

Notwithstanding there was no aircon - that made it all the more fun and sweaty - with body parts all over the place and tongue in one whilst being rimed by the other and then flipping them over to change the position before loading one whilst chewing the abalone on the other - all for an hour of sheer fun and heavenly enjoyment.

Tamurlane26
03-16-05, 13:26
If in Bintulu the best place to start would be the hair salons - they usually have some choice sources of abalone albeit that sometimes their upstairs surroundings leave a little to be desired.

Did have a lovely 18 year old fresh from the Kampung some time back - the service was superb and she really threw heart and soul into the entertainment which is something that our brothers in KL often find missing judging by the comments on ABCD from KL.

So lets raise a glass to East Malaysia where service is still a priority and anyway you can enjoy more races in one day than you can in KL in a month !!

Snintan
03-28-05, 15:50
I am newly upgraded, so can share experience in Miri a couple of months ago (thanks Jackson!).

I stayed in the Holiday Inn, but feeling horny one night went downtown to Cheery Berries area; on the way back to the carparpk at the Grand palace Hotel there is a sleazy pimp hangs out regularly on the ramp of the supermarket. For a change I took his offer of "young Iban girl" R300 for the night. He brought her by taxi to the room half an hour later. She was certainly young and hot, but reluctant to come in to a white guy. Eventually she came in and we showered and got down to business.

She was about 5'5", dyed red hair and nice small tits with perky nips - I would give her an 8. Not a word of english. Anyway, she did juice up a bit with a good length of DATY, but I could not convince her to suck. Quick fuck and lights out. Still horny in the morning I said it was time to fuck and this time an outstanding session of doggy, but still no BJ.

Strangely unsatisfying, but also stimulating with such a young tight thing. Next time I will complain to the guy about limited service and see if he can convince her that BJ is essential!

Supermonger2
07-30-05, 15:15
After hitting most of the hair salons, pickings were slim in Miri last week but Angel Massage had one diamond in the rough. If you like cute little spinners, ask for Lena. A solid eight in looks and ten in attitude. After a 45 minute decent massage, she goes to work on the brother. Starts with hand and can be coaxed into bbbj while naked.

Tried for FS but like most of the girls here say, I am too big. She is tiny and her mouth got tired after a minute and she returned to HJ. Tipped her twenty ringit and she was happy. Returned three times for the same result.

Doris Masssage seemed legit but a cute Chinese girl with big tits gives a killer massage. Left the room the second she finished and as I was getting dressed, I pitched for extras. She didn't like this and walked out. Yeah, I'm the first guy to point to his dick in a massage parlor. Anyone else get lucky there?

Went to one other salon where a little cutie gave a horrible massage while asking me to take her to dinner. Reluctantly stroked my brother while insisting we go out that night for the real McCoy. I got irratated enough to walk out before busting a nut. (Local cops were playing cards in the lobby.)

Dritz74
08-01-05, 10:49
Hi,

I wonder if you can share the location of this Angel Massage.

Thanks,

Dritz

Fetish
08-02-05, 04:27
Ang Cheng Ho, in front of Dua Puluh cents

Miao28
08-03-05, 06:43
Ang Cheng Ho, in front of Dua Puluh cents

Fetish,
I think Dritz74 is referring to the Angel Massage in Miri and not the one in Kuching.

Dritz74
08-03-05, 07:12
Yup, I am assuming that Angel Massage is in Miri and not Kuching is the one you mentioned in Kuching or Miri.

Dritz

Supermonger2
08-04-05, 04:56
I was referring to Angel Massage in Miri.

Fetish
08-04-05, 16:58
Oh, in that case can't help you, sorry.

Member #2897
08-04-05, 18:08
Haven't been in Bintulu for more than year but familiar with most areas around town. Any update on the scene there in terms of GFEs, Massage, SW's? How about massage in hotel. I will be staying the Park City Beverly and there was an average massage with an average masseuse last time I stayed there. Much appreciated guys!

Ambuk Carisa
08-18-05, 09:18
Was told that there's some action on the 11th floor of Mega Hotel - anyone got any clue? The HC's on the 7th floor, so can't be it.

Vector4640
08-27-05, 08:32
Hi all bros,

I am new to this forum. I will go to Sarikei next week. Anyone who know MP at Sarikei? Thanks.

Regards,

Vector

Vector4640
08-30-05, 10:22
Hi all bros,

I am new to this forum. I will go to Sarikei next week. Anyone who know MP at Sarikei? Thanks.

Regards,

VectorHi all,

I am at Sarikei today. There is one MP behind lai lai cafe. I went there just now. But, can't try it. The girl asked me to wait for 1 hour. So, i did not wait and went back to hotel. For your information, 1 hour is rm40.

Oyster Taster
09-05-05, 11:52
Member 2897,

Just recently figured out how to get upgraded. New in this report biznez but definitely senior executive in the cheonging biznez.

Was in Bintulu last week. The scene is pretty dissappointing considering I got a local taiko to show me around. Booking ST or all nite seems to be SOP. You go see, pick your choice and they'll tapau to your room. Rate 200++ ST and 400++ nite. Mainly Indons, they'll show you photo album and you can also view actual merchandise.

If you go up these establishment alone, please put on your best I'm one horny bastard look or otherwise they'll tell you no girl, just beer. PM for further details.

Omigosh
09-06-05, 17:48
Dear All,

I will be at Tawau next week. May I know where can I find action in Tawau? Anyone I can contact to get gals for overnight?

Julroy
09-07-05, 03:16
Bro Omigosh,

Gosh! TAwau is in Sabah bro. Go to Sabah thread and you will find the info that you need in there. Dun forget to post your FR once you r done with it there.

Dear All,

I will be at Tawau next week. May I know where can I find action in Tawau? Anyone I can contact to get gals for overnight?

Steve Gunn
09-07-05, 05:03
Greeting,

Heared that one could get free meat from Uni/colledge girls here? Anyone would like to share? Meet a couple of them in some nite clubs recently but they have been booked up by some other dudes, but manage to take their pix as a collection.

Check them out(Lia&Co.)? See what I mean?

PM me bros for any info.

Sawomate
09-07-05, 07:27
Member 2897,

Just recently figured out how to get upgraded. New in this report biznez but definitely senior executive in the cheonging biznez.

Was in Bintulu last week. The scene is pretty dissappointing considering I got a local taiko to show me around. Booking ST or all nite seems to be SOP. You go see, pick your choice and they'll tapau to your room. Rate 200++ ST and 400++ nite. Mainly Indons, they'll show you photo album and you can also view actual merchandise.

If you go up these establishment alone, please put on your best I'm one horny bastard look or otherwise they'll tell you no girl, just beer. PM for further details.Hi Oyster,

Will be going to Bintulu for 2 to 3 days. Not sure yet where to stay and most preferably would like someone to accompany. Care to elaborate more about that place of yours?

Thanks,

SM

Fetish
09-07-05, 09:19
Brother Omigosh

I believe Tawau is in Sabah, not Sarawak.

Black Beast
09-08-05, 02:38
Greeting,

Heared that one could get free meat from Uni/colledge girls here? Anyone would like to share? Meet a couple of them in some nite clubs recently but they have been booked up by some other dudes, but manage to take their pix as a collection.

PM me bros for any info.What club in Kuching is that?

Ambuk Carisa
09-08-05, 03:41
Nice. They're from Kuching?

Greeting,

PM me bros for any info.

Normad2020
09-08-05, 07:44
Bros,

Heard from my business contacts in Kuching that these girls might be studying in some school behind the MAS building in Kuching. Further, they also told me that you can "ajak keluar" ("date") some local meat from the vocational school (hostel) behind the tourist information centre near MAS building also. No contact but would appreciate if some bros who have them could share.

Cheers

Greeting,

PM me bros for any info.

Samboibesi
09-08-05, 20:41
This is my first report for you all.

Try "Big Boss Saloon"

Near Imperial Mall shopping complex.

Look for a children clinic with glass wall.
Sign board is easy to see.

Mostly indonesian gals. Try "atik" small body with round boobs, she is hot & wild.

Before riding her, do a DATY, she'll loved it, Finger fucking and tongue fucking.

Do at least 7 style before ending with a doggy. Do the doggy hard with no mercy ( she loved it )

Thats all.

Normad2020
09-13-05, 07:23
Bro,

I will be going to Miri soon on business. Can you tell me what was the damage ($) with this girl. Does she have a number for me to request or just request for her by name. I like them petite so that I can carry them around when I do it to them.

Cheers

This is my first report for you all.

Try "Big Boss Saloon"

Near Imperial Mall shopping complex.

Look for a children clinic with glass wall.
Sign board is easy to see.

Mostly indonesian gals. Try "atik" small body with round boobs, she is hot & wild.

Before riding her, do a DATY, she'll loved it, Finger fucking and tongue fucking.

Do at least 7 style before ending with a doggy. Do the doggy hard with no mercy ( she loved it )

Thats all.

Steve Gunn
09-15-05, 02:13
You are almost there. What I got from Lia she's from a Uni in Waipahu, HI & on a holiday here but her friends are studying here locally. It takes lots of fishing to do if you wanna date them.

Dun like wasting time, rather have them for tea!

Dat school behind MAS office, yup lots of "fresh meat" but anyone go spear for us going hunting!

Wanna eat free. Lets get some contacts from some Uni in Kota Samarahan, Kuching. These meats are easier to digest than those of Private Col/Uni. Jt take them for a ride and you'll amased wat they can do for you. Please don't commit anything or they would skin you alive.

I need more contacts there, because one I knew has grad & MIA.

Da place was taken. Somewhere around this hot place near the food court on top of the car park, I think it's not far from Hilton area. Can't recall.

Bros,

Heard from my business contacts in Kuching that these girls might be studying in some school behind the MAS building in Kuching. Further, they also told me that you can "ajak keluar" ("date") some local meat from the vocational school (hostel) behind the tourist information centre near MAS building also. No contact but would appreciate if some bros who have them could share.

Lets join hands and share infor & have a great hunting season!!!

Cheers

Rawwy4
09-28-05, 03:37
Hey dudes,

Anyone here been to Sibu? Any action around there?

Is there a hair saloon that offers girls for services?

Thanks.

Wy4

Normad2020
10-03-05, 06:23
Went to Miri recently on business. After the whole day of negotiation, I was on edged. Checked into the new hotel in Miri called Imperial Suite (0n top of Imperial Mall). Very friendly to "guest". Had to go to dinner to entertain the business associates. After dinner requested them to drop me off at my hotel (I have my own private agenda, based on tips from our senior brothers). Called the OKT David for some supply. Met him at the carpark opposite the mall and he showed me 3 selection. Chose a 17 yo (found out later from her eventhough her passport said 22 yo) from Indonesia. She was 4'11" with statistics of 33C. 15-16w. and 19hip.

Brought her back to the room. Decided to take a shower together. During the shower, she washed my brother very clean. Whilst she was washing (stroking) got hard and decided to ask her for BBBJ. She obliged and go down on me in the shower. She deep-throat me and sqeezed my balls whilst making some sound in her throat. Could not stand it any more after 5-10 minutes and came inside her mouth. OMG she drank it all! She clean me again and we towelled dried.

Wanted to rest so proceed to watch some movie on HBO. Half way through the movie (with her cuddled next to me, naked with only a blanket to wrap around us), I had a hard-on. Proceed to get her to bend over the sofa and rammed into her from behind (with condom). OMG, she was tight. After a few stroke, was easier as she was getting wet and began to moan. Asked her what she like and she said top-riding. So turned her over and I sat on the sofa with her saddling me. Boy what a turn-on. Can you imagine, her 33C boobs pressing around my mouth and her tight pussy pumping up and down on my shaft. I had to imagine other thinks just not to blast. Her pumping became faster and faster and all of a sudden, I felt her pussy contracting and squeezing my shaft like a suction and she freezed. Apparently she had climaxed and I can feel juice trickling down on my shaft. She turned to me and gave me one of the most erotic deep-throat kiss I have ever experience from a woman apart from my girlfriend and said that this is her first climax since coming to Miri 6 days ago. I was still stiff and I just lift her up and pinned her to the wall and rammed the hell out of her. She held on to me and continue to french kissed me until I blew my load into her. On sensing that I have blown my load, she immediately climbed down, took off the condom and proceed to clean me with her tongue and drink every bit of my remaining sperm. satisfaction. and that was only 11pm. I have booked her until 9am the following morning. (to be continue.)

Anjaxz Ron
10-03-05, 07:55
Does anyone has any contacts of any girls working in Sibu?

Normad2020
10-04-05, 04:26
After a great session on the sofa, I felt hungry and decided to go out for supper. We went down to the street in front of the hotel and had roti cannai and teh tarik (with ginger). She was dressed in one of my t-shirt over her skirts without the heavy make-up but a touch of lipstrick. Wow! I suddenly realized that she is very beautiful with fair "kopi-susu" skin and a set of full-lips that looks like Jessica Alba. We chit-chat a bit and I found out that she came from Pontianak, Indonesia. Her mother is a local Indonesian while her father was a Japanese client of her mother. On prompting, she told me that she lost her virginity in early July 2005, where she was forced to surrender to settle the debt owed by the mother to some money-lender (might be bullshit but I am not sure, however she seems sincere). She ran away from home about 2 weeks ago and landed in Miri. She showed me a photocopy of her passport with the immigration stamp stating that she entered Sarawak on 20 September 2005. By then I was feeling horny again and we make our way back to the hotel.

On entering the room, she immediately gave me a hug that caught me by surprise. Can you imagine a beautiful woman (4'11") with her arms around my neck giving me a full deep-throat kiss. I am 5'9". Boy. if I had a camera. what a sight! We kissed for quite a long time and finally I had to let go as I needed to use the WC. sigh! what a spoiler.

On coming out of the WC, I saw her sitting on the sofa with only a towel around her watching television. She looks so cute and desirable that I could not resist but to walk over and hug her and fill-up both hands in her C-cup boobs. We cuddle for a while and she turn around and started kissing me again. She really enjoyed kissing. When my fingers reached her pussy, I felt that she was already wet and I decided to finger her. as my middle finger found her g-spot she began to moan and the moaning got louder until she let out a loud "ampun bang. ahhhhhhhh". Boy what a climax and my finger was covered in clear cum juice which when I smelled was pleasant. She hugged me tight and kissed me like a long lost lover.

By then I was on full attention and my shaft was poking at her butt. She sense my attention and immediately slide down and gave me a BBBJ. This time around, she slowed down (partly due to exhaustion) and take me deep into her throat. She was pumping my shaft in and out of her mouth in a slow and sloppy manner that really turns me on. I just sit back and enjoy her careful attention to my shaft. She lick and suck my shaft until I cannot "tahan" and immediately pull her up for a fuck session.

She was about to do me bare but my other head was conscious enough to put on a condom before proceeding. After the rubber was installed, she immediately climb on top and ride me like a cute little cowgirl. She was wild and she kept pumping up and down and grind her hips. I wanted to do other positions so I carried her up with her pussy stuck to my shaft and proceed into the bedroom. Once on the bed, I turn her around and proceed to doggy. As I entered her tight pussy, I can feel the pressure sucking me in as if my shaft is wrapped by another condom. she was tight. I proceeded to doggy her for a good while and I heard her beginning to moan and that makes me rammed faster. Her moaning got louder and louder and I was excited and wanted to her to cum together. I pressed her shoulder down further so that her arse is sticking up in the air to give me better access and deeper penetration. We went at it for sometime and I cannot "tahan" any longer and shoot my load. As I was shooting my load, I felt she was also climaxing and her pussy was sucking my shaft and squeezing every drop of my sperm from me. Wow. what an experience! I collapsed on top of her. She wiggled out from under me and hugged me with both arms and legs. We kissed again and lay together on the bed like two lovers. I checked the time and it was 1. 30am. We slept. (to be continue)

Rommance Saga
10-04-05, 16:40
This one at new horizon yellow color building, near petanak market. all china babe..

Massage RM65

Cheoking: rm150 on top of the bill.

Good luck.

Normad2020
10-06-05, 04:05
I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and realized that my little sex machine was giving me a bbbj. On sensing that I have awaken, she turned to me with a pair of sleepy eyes and smile. Boy, what a sight!!! By then my shaft was rock solid and I grabbed her arse and turn her around for a 69. As she was so small and I could not reached her pussy laying down, I decided to finger her while she was still giving me a bbbj. As I put my middle finger into her c**t, I felt that she was already wet!!!

As I finger f**k her, she began to moan. At that moment I want to make her climax again, so I got her to leave my shaft alone and finger f**k her. Her moaning got louder and louder and suddenly her body stiffed again. Knew from previous time, she had climaxed. As she was enjoying the climax, I dived into her c-cup boob like a man starving. It tasted good and it was so firm with small nipple surrounded by light brown-to-pink skin (she has fair skin). I let my hands glide over her whole smooth body and feel every inch of a body of a superb 17yo sex goddess.

I cannot "tahan" anymore, so I asked her to put the condom on me and I proceeded to enter her from the side. What a tight entrance! As I enter, I could feel the suction from her pussy that sent me to 7th-heaven. Now I know the meaning of enjoying life to the fullest !!!. I could not go much further in, so I lifted her leg and enter her. I pump and pump in that tight sweet pussy. I then change to missionary (with a pillow under her arse) and proceeded to ram her. All this while she was moaning and I truly believe that she was enjoying the session. She pulled me down and kiss me deeply and moan at the same time. I can feel that she was getting very wet and I rammed harded. Suddenly, she said, "bang belakang ya". So without hesitation, I turned her over and did her doggy. I rammed hard and she meet my every stroke by lifting her arse to meet me. We went at this for sometime and I blow another load. Sensing that she was close, I immediately shifted to my middle finger into her pussy and grind that g-spot. She was wet and her moaning got really loud!! After a while, she climaxed and again the sweet juice flow freely from the tight pussy.

As we rested, I asked her whether she had ever done it through the arse-hole. She told me that she had never done so. I asked her whether she was willing to do it with me, she hesitated a while and said she will think about it. I then asked her, since she just lost her virginity in July 2005, how did she learn all the various positions. She said that on the first two days in Miri, she was asked to view many blue-films and she was also "offered" as a gift to some official by her boss for one night as her first client. She told me she did not enjoy it as the man was very rough. She said that was why she was happy that I can make her "keluar air" (climax) when we first do it. We cuddle together in bed (exhausted) and the time was 5am. (to be continue)

Normad2020
10-13-05, 06:38
We fell asleep after a great session. I was awaken by the sun shinning through the windows of the bedroom (I forgot to close the night curtain). I saw that my little sex machine was sleeping deeply. So I slided out of bed and go to the WC. As I emerged from the WC, my sex goddess was laying in bed with her eyes opened, smiling at me naked and extending her arms to lure me into her sweet embrace. I did not need a second invitation and jumped into bed and hugged her tightly. I would feel her c-cup boobs presssing on my chest and her nearly hairless pussy (not shaved but just with a few strain of hair) pressing on the top of my left leg. She gave me a deep kiss and playfully pinched by nipple and jumped out of bed to go to the WC. After a while I heard the shower turned-on. I rested in bed thinking about the great sessions last night. She came out with a towel round her beautifully toned body. She let the towel dropped in front of me and jumped into bed where she began to rub her body all over mine and I could feel her pussy rubbing on my shaft and it was getting hard. What a feeling!

After a while she stopped and look at me with a face of a small girl want to tell me something. She hesitated and then she said (in Bahasa Indonesia) that she had thought about my request to do her in the arse-hole. She said that she was willing but she does not know how as she had never done it before. I asked her why she allowed me to do it and she said that she rather that I break her arse-hole virginity than some other man who might be rough on her. I hugged her tightly and promised her that I would be gentle. I went to my suitcase and took out a bottle of baby-oil (always have one ready in the bag..hehehe).

I began to kiss her in the mouth and my fingers began to travel all over her body and as I reached her c**t, I felt that she was already wet. I then proceeded to put some baby-oil on my pinky-finger and apply it to her arse-hole. As the oil touched her arse-hole, she shivered and said "bang ringan-ringan ya" (dear lightly yes). I smiled and proceeded to apply more baby-oil and began to work my pinky-finger into her arse-hole. As I worked some more baby-oil in, the muscle around the arse-hole began to loosen and I managed to insert my whole pinky-finger in. I then proceeded to put more baby-oil and now used my index finger to massage the arse-hole and after awhile I managed to insert the whole index finger in. As my index finger was inside her arse-hole, I proceeded to put more baby-oil and began inserting my middle finger in. She began to moan and I believed that she was enjoying it. When both my index and middle finger have successfully penetrated her arse-hole, I estimated that she was ready to accept me. I put the condom on and told her I will be inserting my "batang" now. I pushed her shoulder down on the bed so that her arse stick out in the open. I then slowly insert my shaft into the tight arse-hole. Little-by-little I began to penetrate. I saw her biting her lips and let out a sigh on pain. I stopped and let her take in the new dimension. A moment later, I began to insert some more and slowly I managed to insert about half of my shaft in. At that point she cried out "sakit bang" and so I stopped. I stroke slowly in and out and the repeated stroking relaxed her arse-hole muscle and she began to move to my pace. My stroke bacame bolder and faster and she was meeting me on every stroke. We went at it for a while and her moaning became louder. Suddenly, I heard "ampun, bang, ampun, dah keluar). She climaxed and collapsed on the bed.

I pulled out my shaft and saw a little blood on the condom. On checking, I saw that my condom was intact. I was still hard. She turned towards me and smile. I asked her did she enjoyed it and she smiled and gave me a deep kiss. She removed my condom and ran to the WC and came back with a warm moist face towel and clean my shaft.

After that she began to give me a BBBJ. She took my shaft in really deep and she began to vibrate her throat and that was heavenly!. Her BJ was the best I have ever experienced and it was done with so much care and attention. She mouth was sucking me like there was no tomorrow and within a few minutes I fell the eruption coming. I wanted to mount her but she kept her mouth glued to my shaft and she began to use her mouth to stroke up and down on my shaft until I cannot "tahan" and came full-load. She drank every bit of it and licked-up those that had slided down my shaft. I was spent but happy. She slided up to me and hugged me. My watch told me it was 7am but I just hugged her tight and slept.(to be continue).

Normad2020
10-17-05, 09:32
i was awakened by my little sex goddess massaging my shaft. i looked down and there she was smiling at me with her small hands wrapped around my shaft stroking up and down. without warning, she insert my shaft into her beautiful wet mouth and began giving me a bbbj. what a feeling to be awakened with such a cute and naked girl giving me a bbbj. after a while, i cannot "tahan" anymore and pull her away from my shaft. i began to finger her and i decided to taste her. i started to kiss her on the neck, her breast, her stomach and finally i was at the entrance of her c**t, as the room was bright, i slowly peeled back her labia and wow!.

her c**t was pinkish in colour and the hole was so small. as i insert my middle finger into her c**t, she let out a sigh and i felt my finger being surrounded by clear c**t juice. i pulled out my finger and smelled her juice and it smelled nice. i then tasted a bit of the juice and it was good. i decided to take a chance and began licking her g-spot. as i licked, her hips began to move grinding her c**t into my face. she began to moan and it got louder and louder until she shouted "bang..bang...ahhhhhhh".

i could feel her juice flowing out of her c**t. the juice was clear and without any odor. i could feel her body trembling and at that moment i just wanted to hold her. i gathered her into my arms and hold her tightly. she held on to me like a little girl. i could feel her smooth body pressing against my body and i was aroused. she began to rub her c-cup boobs up and down my body and the sensation was beyond description. my shaft was hard.

she began to slowly kissed my body and make her way down to my shaft. she licked my whole shaft and bbbj me. her mouth sucking was incredible and i was felt the rising of another eruption. sensing my tense body, she quickly got up and top-ride me (with condom i didn't know when she put on). i was surprised but her smile captivated me and i decided that since it is in, i might as well take full advantage of it.

she grinded her hips with my shaft buried deep in her c**t. her c**t muscle was incredible as it gripped me giving me the same feeling as if i had another condom. she grided for sometime and began to move up and down on my shaft. the friction generated from her c**t was just wonderful. i wanted to prolong the session and so i sat-up on the bed and we proceed on a "lotus" position. in that position, i could feel my shaft going deeper and she began to moan and her motion became faster and faster. her moaning got louder and my excitment increased. i was thrusting upward and she was coming down to meet me. boy, what an experienced. we pumped and pumped and i could not "tahan"" anymore and shot a load. she was lost in her own world for she did not stop when i climaxed but continue to go up and down on my shaft and suddenly she let out a loud "ahhhhh, bang, ahhhhh, ampun". she held me tightly and i could feel the juice flowing down onto my pubic area.

we held each other tight for a long time and slowing i released her from my embrace. she held on to me and i decided to carry her to the bathroom. we both went into the shower and she began to soap my body. i in turn soaped her and again i could not resist but to hold and sqeezed her c-cup boobs. boy that felt good. she began to clean my shaft and sensing her small hands going up and down my shaft made me horny and my shaft began to expand again. when she saw that, she smile and without warning, took my shaft into her mouth for another bbbj. i was spent but horny. she stroke my shaft in and out of her mouth for sometime but i was just spent. i asked her to stop and we towelled dry. i saw that the time was now around 8.30am.

we sat at the sofa and watched cnn, with just towels around our bodies. as i was concentrating on the news, my little sex goddess hands were busy rubbing my shaft and again it stood at attention. she again gave me a bbbj. i was out of this world. i wanted to make her climax again so i asked her to stop and i began fingering her. i felt she was wet and she began to moan. suddenly she stopped and run into the bedroom and came back with condom and my baby-oil. she gave me that cheeky smile and asked me to do it from the back.

i proceed to oil the entrance and when i felt it was ready, i put on the condom and asked her to bend over the arm of the sofa. her arse-hole was in clear view for me with her head resting on a pillow on the coffee-table with she stomach resting on the arm of the sofa. i slowly inserted my shaft into the arse-hole. this time around it was easier and after a few stroke, she began to moan and it grew louder. my ramming accelerated and her moaning grew louder and i had to turn up the volume of the television to drown out the sound. she began to move her hip up and down to meet my thrust and then i heard "abang, kuat bang, kuat". i rammed harder and faster and suddenly she cried "ahhhh, bang dah keluar".

i was exhausted but my shaft was still stiff. she turned round with a look of satisfaction. she got up and went to the bathroom for a warm moist towel to clean my shaft and to my surprise, another condom. she gave my shaft a few stroke and sensing it was stiff, she put on a condom and laid back with her legs opened waiting for me to enter her c**t. i proceed without hesitation and began to enter her missionary. i pumped and pumped and she met every single thrust. i was sweating but i don't care. i rammed her hard but could not climax. i turned her over for doggy. i rammed her hard from the back and she began to moan. i rammed faster and her moaning became louder. suddenly she climaxed and her c**t sqeezed my shaft so tight that i exploded. i was very spent and exhausted.

we embraced each other and lay still on the sofa. after a while, we got up and take another shower. by than it was 9.20am. i called david to tell him that i am bring her for breakfast and then sent her back. he said that was okay and told me to bring her back before 11am or he will charged me another session. with some time on my hands, she and i went down stairs to buy breakfast of nasi lemak and teh tarik (with ginger). we took it back to the room and ate breakfast like two loving couple. as we ate, i asked her about the arse fuck and whether she had enjoyed it. she said that was new to her and she liked it. she also said that she had not climaxed so many times and she like what i did to her. after eating, we freshened up and as i was about to get dress, she came over and hugged me. she was naked but that is another story. i have another night in miri.

i will share with you guys another fr if there is demand or i would just keep it for memory. hope you have enjoyed my little sharing. cheers. normad2020.

Obeone
10-18-05, 13:15
Bro Nomad

A very vivid FR indeed, glad you had a great time:p.

I've also had some happy times in Miri before... When I used OKT David's special delivery service, he sent me a cute Indon named Yanti. She was only average in looks but had a great body and good GFE attitude - always eager to please. OKT Ah Chin is also a good service provider. Had a great time with a beautiful Chinese Indon. Apart from that theres a few KTV's that have PRC stocks for outcall service and Barber shops which have local delicacies (Iban/Kadazan/Etc). On Wednesday's, you can probably score something at Cherry Berries.

I'll post some Miri FR's when I have the time.

May the Force be with you.

Normad2020
10-19-05, 07:06
Bro Obeone,

Kudos to you for sharing some information on the Miri scene. Miri is definitely a happening place as compare to Kuching (my personal opinion). I was in Kuching last week for a night but did not managed to get quality girls like in Miri. I ended up with an Iban girls that was friendly but not as tight as the girl I had in Miri. OKT David have good supply and he told me his supply changes regularly because the girls are on one month visa. That is good for us as we can get to sample new stock everytime we are in Miri. As for OKT Ah Chin, I have not tried him.

Regarding Cherry Berry, YES a definite place for FL actions. I had a good experience on my second night in Miri, which I will put as a FR later (twin-sisters actions!!!). Cheers and keep posting.

Bro Nomad

A very vivid FR indeed, glad you had a great time:p.

I've also had some happy times in Miri before... When I used OKT David's special delivery service, he sent me a cute Indon named Yanti. She was only average in looks but had a great body and good GFE attitude - always eager to please. OKT Ah Chin is also a good service provider. Had a great time with a beautiful Chinese Indon. Apart from that theres a few KTV's that have PRC stocks for outcall service and Barber shops which have local delicacies (Iban/Kadazan/Etc). On Wednesday's, you can probably score something at Cherry Berries.

I'll post some Miri FR's when I have the time.

May the Force be with you.

Kevin82
10-24-05, 05:28
haloo all bro,

i will go to Sibu soon, may i know any action at Sibu or any OKT num at Sibu.

Happy Hunting,
kevin

Samboibesi
10-26-05, 03:53
Guys,

Thats the truth, miri sex life is getting boring. , Theres no new stock coming in. Apart from idon gals and locals, you got very limited choices.

Some KTV do supply PRC but I'm telling you, the damage is high and you will regret the service.

Locals, they come and go, part time I guess.

Try this:

MASTER BARBER SALOON.

Situated at BOULEVARD area.

Try to look for a shop. " X - GEAR" it is infront of Boulevard shopping complex (Look for a japanese restaurant). From "X-GEAR" shop, cross the road to the opposite building, try to seek a small sign board "MASTER BARBER SALON" oevr your head as you walk. Remember over your head. You'll miss it if you don't look carefully. Let your sex drive guide you.

Go up stairs. This salon do not cut hair or do shampooing, but you will get what you want.

The only thing you need to do is ask for a massage girl. It will cost you RM 55/-. Thats it.

Well. Actually, RM 55/- is the room rent. To satisfy your sex drive, you only have to pay. RM 100. Cheap aaaaaaaaaaa. Yup yup yup.

Total damage. 155/-

Ask for MIMI, shes a local, IBAN. Very very good (although her boob size is a bit small)

DATY, 7 type of style, BJ, Finger & tounge (yours of course)

The other is a MALAY, I forget he name, less actractive but still hot will riding you.

If the force is with you, try both, You only need to pay RM 255/- for a threesome. But make sure. Spend another RM 80/- for a viagra, swalllow 1/4 and do them both.

Again. Email me I'll give you MIMI hp and you can call her for an appointment. Why? . She is not doing it full time.

Samboibesi
10-26-05, 04:05
I'm in KL now. For the benefits of Mirian, s who seek adventure in KL, here some tip.

Try Mid Valley Cititel. 40 plus gal available Mainly local Chinese, eastern malaysian and local malay.

Damage RM 198/- (ok because you got over 40 selection)

Try "PEPSI" just like a normal homosapien female but. You will be amazed to see her clit size. Amazing.

Do everthing except anal.

Add RM 10/-. They give you a special room do pump up the jam. Do it hard to listen for the moan & groan.

Make sure wear your watch, do it in 45 min time. Less than that, you'll regret it, more than that, extra charges.

WARNING

Don't EVER ASK FOR A COMPLETE SET

Massage & package (package is the legal word for fuck) RM RM 248/- you will regret it. This will end you with a gal who admit she is 26 yrs old but look like a 40 years old mama.

Just ask for a "package" RM 208- plus special room, incase you need a loud moan & groan.

Thats all

Normad2020
10-28-05, 04:39
I have been getting a lot of PM requesting for the number of the OKT David in Miri. I would just like to put on record that I got the number from Mike Hursey at WSG. Credit for the great contact goes to Mike. Please get the number there.

As for the cost of the heavenly experience (LT), I paid RM200 to the OKT and I gave another RM50 as tips to my little sex machine, and I paid for her taxi fare back to her resident (the next morning) costing me another RM16. I know the taxi fare is inclusive in the RM200 but I paid the taxi driver willingly for the great service provided. I took her at 10pm and she was supposed to leave at 7am the next day. That, I was told was the the standard timeframe. I had her until 11am after talking to OKT (refer to my FR).

Hope other brothers will find this information useful. If you have had an experience in Miri, please post FR so that we can all enjoy it. Cheers

Babun Albino
11-01-05, 15:27
Bro Samboibesi,

Well, i did went upstairs to Master Baber Saloon. That was lunch time. Only one ML maybe it's to early i guess. I ask 'tokeynio', she said 1 hr Rm55 like what you said, but he didn't say how much the damage for ST. It's according to negotiation skill. That RM100 on top of RM55 is gude man. I did not sample because i'm in hurry but will try the one that you mentioned. Hope she's in.

BTW, opposite direction of that building i saw is Pink Lady Baber Saloon. Anything happen there?

That got one place by the name of 'Hello Dangdut' at the back of Miri Hotel, next to Diana Foot Reflexlogy. During night time (operation time) I saw from hotel, somebody is bringing the girl upstairs maybe to the cannon room. Few time la. Of course i cannot go there because i'm staying with my wife. Any bro out there can conform on this so that i can go there. :p

Golden Boy
11-18-05, 00:42
Hi to everyone here. Am new here and don't have much experience in this field and I hope you bro out there and help me out here. I will be going to Miri this coming tuesday and would like to have some overnight action there. So i hope you guy can provide me some helpful informations. Btw, where is this cherry berry and how is the thing works? And for some "taiko" out there, can i have the number of the okt "David" that you all mentioned here. Really hope you all can help me on this. Thank you.

Mo100
11-18-05, 08:38
Any bro been to Limbang lately. Please FR. Will be in Limbang soon.

TQ.

Mo

Member #4463
12-03-05, 16:22
I will travel to Bintulu and Miri soon. Does anyone have any interesting place to shoot? Anyone have OKT number or FL number?

Jasonswk
12-04-05, 01:34
Hi guys,

I am new here. Do you guys hav contacts for College freelancers around Kuching? PM me the no & Price? Thanks. I will share my hunting story to all. TQ

Sey Kia
12-15-05, 17:34
Bros,

CheersI went to check out the place behind the tourist information centre. Didnt see much. Saw 5 NL and thats about it. The guys that are they are the mat motors so probably not to the taste of the brothers here. however, i did manage to invite one of them out for a drink at bings. after that a few FK and raba raba action. Thats about it. MAybe next time when she gets more comfortable with me., then i can post a FR :). not recommended for those who are not patient.

I went over to travillion later in the nite and got to know a PRC student working as a waitress. who knows.. might be able to source some FLs from her. Will keep all of you posted on my progress. Happy Cheonging!

Cheers!

GoddamnPerson
12-19-05, 03:09
Good morning there guys,

Hi, can anyone help me here? I'm going to sibu next week. Can anyone share some info about where to find some fun in sibu or any place for massage and anyone have any okt number in Sibu? If you have any FLs contacts please share, will surely share the experience in sibu later.

Thanks guys.

Nizams78
12-30-05, 05:13
Guys,

Can anyone provide me OKT David's contact please. Will post an FR when I return from Miri.

Bamboozeld
12-31-05, 05:56
Well, i've been to Sibu once and i do not like it! Seems that there are no action or maybe very little in hiding places. Since the Police Chief changed a few years back, they all have sapu clean all the activities there. Yes there are many beautiful women around but just not sure are the in the business or not. I went to this place near Kingwood hotel which is a lousy dangdut club but has a very good choices of women in it. Th action is only in the club. Need to buy them a drink which cost RM30 which is damn expensive and only 'raba-raba' allowed.

Massage parlours.
Only been to one place which is beside the only stand alone cinema building called Sta Ciniplex. Cost RM50 also no hanky panky allowed.

Please bear in mind, do not travel alone in Sibu at night. Locals say that gangsterism is still at large around Sibu town at night. Make sure you travel in groups.

Viper Z
01-09-06, 02:15
Bamboo,

I myself just returned from Sibu. Nothing there man! Thoguh saw a few chinese girls in tatoo! (Yes, chinese girls, not Iban). Sibu girls ganas man.

Viper Z

Bariaking
01-09-06, 05:14
Bamboo,

I myself just returned from Sibu. Nothing there man! Thoguh saw a few chinese girls in tatoo! (Yes, chinese girls, not Iban). Sibu girls ganas man.

Viper ZI heard from my friends there tell me, PRCs are residing in the Paramount Hotel. But of course you need a OKT no. to locate them.

Gamble Mania 1
01-10-06, 12:58
Actually if don have the okt no, it is ok onee. All you need to do is just visit or call the spa room and whoever answering is more than willing to get you the ladies ranging from phili, indo and prc. I was there 2 months back and I was sent a phili and prc to my room. Phily about rm186 and prc rm216. As for now, dunno if the price still same. Check it out buddy and tell us.

Viper Z
01-11-06, 02:25
Actually if don have the okt no, it is ok onee. All you need to do is just visit or call the spa room and whoever answering is more than willing to get you the ladies ranging from phili, indo and prc. I was there 2 months back and I was sent a phili and prc to my room. Phily about rm186 and prc rm216. As for now, dunno if the price still same. Check it out buddy and tell us.

Dear Bariaking and Gamble Mania,

I was staying at Paramount! LOL

Damn it. Should have asked earlier. (you cant see it but I am kicking myself in the arse right now). Will keep that in mind for my next trip. Other than paramount spa any way to get locals? A friend of mine told me he got a HP number for a local girl working at a HP shop. :D

Viper Z

Thomas W
01-13-06, 06:40
Any bro could introduce FL to me at Miri? I will visiting on 18-21 jan 06. Many thanks bro.

Viper Z
01-17-06, 05:08
Dear Fellow brothers,

Got to ask for help again (As Sarawak is bigger than the whole of Peninsular!).

Going to Bintulu next month and not familiar there. Most likely staying at Everly. Any tips or FL phone numbers to call during there? Will post FR of course. :P

Viper Z

John Auro
01-19-06, 17:30
There are some brothels in BINTULU/ Borneo.

The first days I was running around looking for girls in this small town without success. I phoned there a lady referred me to another number. A rich Chinese answered me and took me out for dinner twice, but he looked so serious and rich and he did not react to my whispers that I need “company” That I thought this was just a confusion or misunderstanding? I had a hard time to refuse his third invitation for dinner!

Some days later:

If you leave the corner entrance from CITY POINT SHOPPING CENTER turn right and walk down the main street for about 50 meters (along the shopping centre side). Opposite you will see a yard, a place with a lot of cars parking. On the right side you see ANA Lodge written in dark-red letters walk up the stairs and you are in a brothel with about ten young girls, 18 years old, from Indonesia. I asked for the price, and they told me 150 to 200 Ringit (100 Ringit (Rm) = 23 EURO) and I thought this to be too expensive for a short time experience. Or put into other words, I was sure that this was not the current price.

There are three more brothels if you walk from RiverFront Hotel along the street along the river towards the city centre.

Stop at house number 208 and a white sign "RUMAL-TUMPANGAN" on the entrance and look the stairs upstairs, you will see a dozen young girls sitting on the stairs.
I paid 50 Rm for a girl and I was told that for local the price is 40 Rm.

I went with a beautiful girl from Indonesia, EVA, but action in bed is poor and for sucking she makes signs for "2" which might mean 20 or 200Ringit? But anyhow she made me understand that she does not like to give blowjob.

I came back for her the next day; she was the only girl who showed emotions when seeing, greeting, kissing and open smiling at me. The other girls are quite holding back.

I came back a third time and took another girls who looked Chinese, but she was from Indonesia too, Rose was her name. She sucked me but everything was quite low standard. But any how every day I stopped at the stairs one or twice and said "hi" to the girls and on my last day i left a little gift for Eva. There is also a brothel some 30 meters further House number 204 and another one next to 202. Just walk slowly by and look up the stairs if you see any girls sitting on the top.

A taxi driver brought me to a suburb called MELANG-JAGA SHOPPING CENTRE. We entered “BEJING FITNESS CENTRE”. There was only one beautiful Indonesian girl available. The mamasan wanted 120Rm me to pay (one shoot, as they call it here), but later the girl said something of "two" which might have been 200? I left as I was not willing to pay this, if good action is not for sure.

On the way back the taxi driver phoned and indicated me a Chinese girl and the room number 306 in my Hotel! This was just next to my room! She opened me the door, she looked sexy but did not understand a single word English not even numbers. We phoned and women did the translation. 250Rm was asked for a 45 minutes session. I agreed as I was looking for a Chinese woman for a long time, also the fact to fuck her in my own Hotel. She insisted to be paid before. I expected good sex from her, as she stayed in this Hotel as a call girl.

We started action. She began to suck my nipples; she got disturbed (by the taste?) and send me back to wash my chest (I took a shower an hour ago).

Then she got afraid of my dick, seemed to be too large for her, she panicked! She gave me my money back!! What a story. What a moment. She definitely was never with an European.

Finally I convinced her to suck me and do a hand job for 200Rm.

-- I am still waiting for a good experience with a Chinese girl.

--------------

Went to FOUR SEASON UNISEX BEAUTY SALOON #82, on the same road as you find CITY CENTER SHOPPING CENTER,

Got a nice massage for 60 Rm one hour. The girl touched and played several times with my brick and stimulated me. She wanted 50Rm, I gave her 20Rm for a hand job. I looked for her the next day but she left work. Got a massage from a beautiful young Chinese girl, her name was COKO or COLO. We talked, flirted and we had fun “Will you marry me, she asked me. She pulled her shorts down for a second, etc. …”. Gave her 10Rm extra, for good service. Next day gave her 20 Rm extra, for good service, Third time gave her 30 Rm extra for good service (she agreed for a hand job on the last day, but we did not speak about money). She promised me to go out for a dancing later, but she never picked up the phone when I was calling her.
-----------------------
Went to ABC BEAUTY SALON for a decent massage, 60Rm. But in general the massage technique is less advanced than in Thailand. Especially foot massage is not developed.
----------------------
There are many karaoke bars in the city centre with lady bands from Philippines and Indonesia and some times IBAN Girls which are from Borneo.. But they work till 4 in the morning and I think a bar fine to take them home earlier is not accepted. A lady drink costs about 15RM to 25 Rm. A place on for illusion, no action possible. One girl told me she can leave her place between 3 and 6 p. m. But I had to work during this time.
------------------------
I am typing these lines in the plane from Kula Lumpur to Jakarta and I hope for better action there.

I also spent 2 days in Kuala Lumpur and will post it in that section.

John

Viper Z
01-20-06, 02:30
John Auro,

TQ for the info. One of my friends told me that a saloon behind Everly also has some special service. PM me for more details.

Viper Z

Borg Killa
01-25-06, 15:21
I have to agree with previous posts about Sibu, nothing. No action at all! . I was there recently on business and asked my local counterparts if there was any " special " place to go.

Sadly no. Spent the night watching tv

I did have a great head massage and hair wash. But thats it. Lots of pretty girls walking about during the day. Hmmmm maybe must be more buaya and try them. If anyone has any info for WL in Sibu plse post.

Thanks

Borgkilla

Viper Z
01-26-06, 01:28
I have to agree with previous posts about Sibu, nothing. No action at all! . I was there recently on business and asked my local counterparts if there was any " special " place to go.

Sadly no. Spent the night watching tv

I did have a great head massage and hair wash. But thats it. Lots of pretty girls walking about during the day. Hmmmm maybe must be more buaya and try them. If anyone has any info for WL in Sibu plse post.

Thanks

Borgkilla

Please check out Bariaking and Gamble Mania 1's posting below. They already informed the forumers on Kuching play place. :D

Viper Z

Member #4463
02-11-06, 17:42
Does anyone have any info on Miri? Will be travelling there on the 15th of Feb. Thinking of cheonging but dunno where to cheong. Please provide some info pls.

Jorees
02-28-06, 10:33
Hiya all,

Can someone recommend me a good cheonging hotel? Some hotels in Kuching were quite accomodating but am not sure about Miri. Appreciate any feedback, especially ones to avoid. Thanks.

Merci
03-01-06, 05:10
Hiya all,

Can someone recommend me a good cheonging hotel? Some hotels in Kuching were quite accomodating but am not sure about Miri. Appreciate any feedback, especially ones to avoid. Thanks.All hotel are girl friendly. But DO NOT get from the hotel as the price will kill you! Many girl are available from out there!

Bakuteh
03-01-06, 17:38
I am very honoured and happy to confirm that almost all the hotels/lodging houses, be it five stars or no star, are girl-friendly.

You will never find any problem to bring WL/ML to your room. You even can have pimps delivering them to your room. Sounds great?

Miri is indeed a superb city for those hanky panky activities, provided you know the few magic contact numbers and keep exploring those karaoke/pubs around 2020 areas after 9pm.

Enjoy....

Bakuteh

Viper Z
03-02-06, 02:07
Went to Sibu last week in anticipation of the 'Paramount HC' that was mentioned earlier (by you know who). Reached there with fellow forumer JimmyLTS. What a load of crap! :( Went to the lift, pressed 1st floor, then 2nd, then 3rd, ALL THE WAY TILL 10th floor! Then fed up asked the employees there if there is a spa/Fitness Centre/HC there. They replied none!

Feeling conned, we both went out to try the salons there. Had a hairwash and facial at thisplace called Yamano Salon. Nothing much there.

All in all was a disappointing day at Sibu. Hope my trip next week to Bintulu is a better one.

Viper Z

Jorees
03-02-06, 02:27
I am very honoured and happy to confirm that almost all the hotels/lodging houses, be it five stars or no star, are girl-friendly.

You will never find any problem to bring WL/ML to your room. You even can have pimps delivering them to your room. Sounds great?

Miri is indeed a superb city for those hanky panky activities, provided you know the few magic contact numbers and keep exploring those karaoke/pubs around 2020 areas after 9pm.

Enjoy....

BakutehXie xie, but those few magic numbers a rehard to come by. Gonna try this Daivd guy Normad mentioned. If anyone would like to exchange for Kuching OKTss, let me know ya?

Thanks again.

Member #3045
03-02-06, 16:33
Hi Viper,

Try a saloon just opposite regency hotel. 1st floor - opens late. They have indon at 2nd floor and can call in any choice you want even chinese.

This is the only want I know that opens late the others close aroun 9.30.

Good Hunting

Viper Z
03-07-06, 02:32
Hi Viper,

Try a saloon just opposite regency hotel. 1st floor - opens late. They have indon at 2nd floor and can call in any choice you want even chinese.

This is the only want I know that opens late the others close aroun 9.30.

Good Hunting

LOL ... Got the place info by Fetish.

Anyway here is a short report of my trip to Bintulu. Arrived around 7pm. So happen there was a 'pesta perpaduan' there with real shaolin kids performing from china. After seeing the show felt horny and tried a OKT 'Robert' number by Bak Kut Teh. Apparently the number is no longer in service.

Around 10pm felt damn bored so walk around town. Fetish recommended 'Casablanca' for a drink. Half way walking there a few girls 'phewit!' me and asked me to go up the 'Cinta' dangdut. Not bad... petite girls (Fetish's taste) and quite pretty. After a ladies drink (Brandy + coke) and a Tiger for me , they started dancing... quite seductively. However, no take outs. So after 2 ladies drink + 1 tiger = RM 15 x 2 + RM 9 = RM 39.00, I went back to the hotel to get some rest.

The next day after my meeting was feeling horny. FEtish told me about the 'saloon' at near Regency. Went up there. Lady tauke say Indon or PRC? I opted for Indon. OMG, the quality here is even worse than Kuching (guess all the good ones work at dangduts). Anyway select the better of two and went up. OK service but the face still sucks.

After the session I went to clean up (No attach toilet). When I return I got a funny feeling so I checked my wallet. WTF? A portion of money is missing from my wallet. Talked to the tauke and she 'interrogated' the WL. However, the WL persistently denied so I am left with no choice but to leave that place poorer. :( Their rate is RM 130 - Indon and RM 200 - PRC. However, after that experience I doubt if I will ever take any of their girls again.

Viper Z

Miao28
03-11-06, 02:35
The first rule when going to knocking shops is always to keep ypur wallet within eye contact at all times. I am surprised that Viper could be so careless. Even if he has lost all his money, he would have no cause of complaint to anyone. Imagine going to the police and saying that the girl stole your money. Unless you feel like being interrogated by the police about your activities in the place and knowing that the chances of getting your money back is virtually nil, always just bring enough money for the cheong session and keep your valuables elsewhere.

Viper Z
03-12-06, 07:06
The first rule when going to knocking shops is always to keep ypur wallet within eye contact at all times. I am surprised that Viper could be so careless. Even if he has lost all his money, he would have no cause of complaint to anyone. Imagine going to the police and saying that the girl stole your money. Unless you feel like being interrogated by the police about your activities in the place and knowing that the chances of getting your money back is virtually nil, always just bring enough money for the cheong session and keep your valuables elsewhere.

It did hit me that this girl might stole my money but then I think what could happen within 5 minutes? Sigh... Expensive lesson learnt.

:(
Viper Z

Seeker A
03-14-06, 15:22
talking abt Paramount and other hotels in Sibu. Forget abt looking for the health/ spa/fitness centre. They do not hav one.

Services are mostly offered by PRC and west malaysian girls thru several different OKTs at 180-200. 280-300 for occasional european cuisine. Rooms included.

Those in bars/ lounge. I have less info on that but can still get Indon thru OKT at 100-130 w/o rooms.

Two others places offered 20-50 locals/ Sabahan/Philipino w basic room like catacombs.

Some can only try out the SW (locals and Indons) at 30-50 per pop along the road/ bklane near the main Chinese "Tua Pek Kong" temple.

Good luck

Smileytoon
04-19-06, 09:30
Hi to all fellow mongers,

It has being quite sometime I have put in a FR but on the 10th April, I have the opportunity to fly to Miri on a business trip.

As I mentioned on my previous FR, East Malaysia is always my best hunting ground and the girls there never fail to please me. When the chance came for me to fly to Miri, without hesitation, I booked the next flight out from KLIA.

I took the last flight out from KLIA and arrived Miri at about 1130 pm. Took a cab and while I was talking with the cab driver, he realised what was my intention. He gave me his mobile number and assured me that he can provide me what I was looking for 247.

I kept the number just in case my regular friend here in Miri is unable to help me in that department.

The following day, proceed with my work and made an appointment with my friend to meet up for a couple of drinks. The first two nights were not that fruitful but some of the open air pubs do look promising.

I decided that on my last night, I will make the call to the cab driver. Frankly, I was not disappointed. I called him and he assured me that a girl will be delivered to my hotel room.

Sure enough, within 30 minutes, he came knocking on my hotel door. I was surprised with the two Indo girls he brought to show them to me.

I rated them both a 8 in appearance and their body features. But, that's my assessment. He suggested that I take both of them since it was already very late in the evening for 400. I was tempted, but since I will be taking a flight back the next day, I declined.

I pick Ida, 22 years old blonde for 250. Yes, she dye her hair. She was smiling at me, and I could not resist her sexy dressing.

As usual, standard arrangement. She took a bath without checking with me if I was interested to shower with her. It was ok cos I was watching an exciting movie on the tv.

She came into the room wearing a towel around her. Asked her to take it off and jump into bed with me. I was lying down on the bed butt naked while waiting for her to finish her bath. Took a deep look at her, her skin was smooth and her two breast were a mouthful and her pussy was covered by clean shaven pubic hair and I know it will be so fun to fuck later on.

While she was playing and teasing my little brother, I was having some fun with her pussy with my two little fingers. She was begining to enjoy my fingering and without warning, she just put my penis into her mouth and started deep throat me.

It was enjoyable but due to her good licked and sucked, I just unload my load into her mouth. I just couldn't hold it much longer.

She immediately ran to the bathroom and when she came back, I explained to her that I just could not hold it. She smiled and slept beside me. We finish the movie together, we talked about her experience as a factory worker in Taiwan and also as a maid in Singapore.

By then, my penis was hard again. She gave my penis another round of BJ without me asking her. I know then she is here to please. She suggested that I fucked her fast before I come again but this time I was prepared to enjoy myself with her. To cut it short, through out the night, I fucked her three times. Now, I regretted that I did not take two of them. Alas, there is always another trip.

I got up the next morning at around 9.30 dead tired from the previous night when her mobile rang. It was her boss, asking her if she had finished. I told her that she may go. She took a bath and proceed to change.

Since I will be flying off soon. I offered her a "nice tip" to do her again. Without hesitation, she walk to the bed and we started all over again. By then my mobile alarm was ringing indicate time for me to get ready to leave Miri. It was 11.30 am.

Overall, the 4 days trip was enjoyable especially the last night and the following morning. As always, East Malaysia ROCKS.

For those guys interested, pm me for the mobile number of the cab driver.

Smiley chio

Viper Z
04-26-06, 07:46
Just to record my appreciation to SMileytoon for sharing. I will be there next month. Get ready for my FR. :D

Viper Z

CrashOver
04-26-06, 17:40
Dear All bros,

I am going to MIRI on Friday evening, so just would like to know where I could get so cool action. I will leaving by Sunday.

Ambuk Carisa
04-27-06, 01:24
Just to record my appreciation to SMileytoon for sharing. I will be there next month. Get ready for my FR. :D

Viper ZYup, smileytoon's FR has class! Planning a trip there after the elections as well. Can't wait!

CrashOver
04-29-06, 10:56
Dear All bros,

I am going to MIRI on Friday evening, so just would like to know where I could get so cool action. I will leaving by Sunday.Hi All tai kors.

I am at Miri right now, just wonder any place that is good for cheonging?

I am staying at ParkCity Everly Hotel. Plans has change that I will be leaving by Monday.

Appreciate all your help.

Omigosh
05-03-06, 04:36
Dear All Bros,

I will be going off to Miri tomorrow. Can anyone give me the number to call for room services?

Thanks a lot

Ambuk Carisa
05-03-06, 10:04
Where are you staying?

Dear All Bros,

I will be going off to Miri tomorrow. Can anyone give me the number to call for room services?

Thanks a lot

Viper Z
05-07-06, 09:08
Any bros here from Miri? Maybe we can go for a drink in the evening.

Ginny Chieng
05-13-06, 19:21
Dun waste your time here you wont get anything for a decent fuck.

I'm from Sibu I know how's it like.

This is a mainly gangster town and if you get hooked up with their gf's, you be in deep shit!

Dun main main here, coz the minister also employ gangster during the upcoming elections!

Smileytoon
05-15-06, 10:06
Greetings to all fellow mongers,

Make a quick search on the scene in Bintulu and found a bit disappointing. I was there about 3 years ago and had a blast time.

Viper Z, read your FR on Bintulu, not much information on this town. But, I will be going there soon so any mongers out there can assist is very much appreciated.

As always, my sources there might be able to help or explore the town. Any news will get back to all you fellows out there.

Cheers,

Smiley

Bariaking
05-15-06, 15:31
Dun waste your time here you wont get anything for a decent fuck.

I'm from Sibu I know how's it like.

This is a mainly gangster town and if you get hooked up with their gf's, you be in deep shit!

Dun main main here, coz the minister also employ gangster during the upcoming elections!
Sure or not brother? Why my friends they said can get PRCs in Sibu. I had not try before. Anything new please update me!

Viper Z
05-16-06, 04:02
Smileytoon,

For Bintulu I basically called most of my friends that the OKTs numbers are all "out of service". However, a night round around town saw a lot of nice promising girls at 'dangduts' and pubs. You might want to check those out. The 'saloon' at Bintulu offers below average stocks. So betetr not go there. Anyway they do offer PRC which I have PMed you the information.

For Sibu,

Basically you need the help of the local taxi drivers. :) I got a lead for overnight but have yet to try it. My last trip there last week however was a good one as our fellow ISG member, JIMMY LTS brought me to this special palce where the girls are of above average quality and cost only RM 100! Theone I took was only 20 years old. Sibu is definitely a cheap town. Food, services and so on is very competitive. lol
I talked tot eh girls and they said they also do sesions at hotels but not overnights. So... guess for Sibu the option is overnight - taxi drivers contact and sessions - this place.

Viper Z

Mustang Sibu
05-22-06, 14:47
Hello Viper_Z,

I'm from Sibu. Pleasse tell me where got the 100bucks meal?

What is their race?

What I know is only in Premier and Paramount Hotel got West Malaysia and China gal for about 180 to 200.

Thanks for sharing information.

Viper Z
05-24-06, 04:13
Hello Viper_Z,

I'm from Sibu. Pleasse tell me where got the 100bucks meal?

What is their race?

What I know is only in Premier and Paramount Hotel got West Malaysia and China gal for about 180 to 200.

Thanks for sharing information.

They are 'bumis'. As for location, you will have to PM Jimmy LTS. He brought me there.

Viper Z
05-25-06, 07:55
After getting the contact from Smileytoon, I was all excited on my visit to Miri. :) After reaching there and visiting some of my clients, I retire for the day at 3pm. Called him and he said will bring two for me to choose at 8pm. So I relaxed in the bathtub for 3 hours and watch movies will 7pm. Then took a walk at the seaside that was just beside the hotel. So relaxing!

Then 8pm my phone rang. The cab driver and the girl walked into my room. He told me he only brought one (which is most customer's choice) as the others are still not ready. Guess what.. It was Ida!

Paid the RM 250 for overnight and he left. Immediately she asked if I wanted to go shower. lol. I was thinking, she did not ask Smileytoon as per his FR. Note: she likes HOT water. lol. After showering we went straight to bed and started our first round. BBBJ and ended with her cow girl. Nice.

After that rested for 30 minutes while watching movie. (Hotel these days have AXN and HBO). As the hands kept roaming and hers too, I got erected in no time. In came the 2nd condom and it was missionary all the way. Man.. 2nd round took like 45 minutes! :)

After that I was poofed. Was thinking of going for a third round but my head advices against it as I had a full day of itenary the next day. She told me her 'tauke' will only take her at 9am. As my other colleagues were all booked at the same floor, wont want one of them to see her comng out of my room in the morning. So I sent her off. She asked "Abang tak sunyi ker?". I just laughed and asked her "You mau tunggu 3 jam esok pagi?". :D

Overall her services was ok and below are the stats.

Name : Ida
Origin : Surabaya
Reason to coming to Sarawak : Chinese BF cheated her so she signed a two year contract with the 'tauke'.
Face : 7/10
Boobs : 6:10 (32B - with 1cm nipple)
Pussy : 7/10 (tight but no 'gripping' sensation like the Sibu trip)
GFE : 9/10 (she treats you like her husband. "Abang mau saya buat kopi?" "Abang mau rokok?" - then she lights up the cigaretter for me. )
Damage : RM 250.00 - overnight (suppose to be 3 session but after the 2nd round send her off due to colleagues at hotel)
WIR : Yes, but for other girls. (apparently they have like 8 - 9 girls under the same tauke).

Note: Those requesting for numbers kindly PM Smileytoon as I dont want to spoil this 'lubang' by giving to every Tom, Dick and Harry or 'leeches' - "those that ask for info but never gives."

Viper Z

Ambuk Carisa
05-25-06, 09:26
I'm going to Miri, I'm going to Miri, I'm going to Miri.

Viper Z
05-27-06, 01:48
I'm going to Miri, I'm going to Miri, I'm going to Miri.

lol... Anytime man.. anytime.

Snaxen Xtra
05-27-06, 13:53
Bros. I have to agree that Miri is a real swinging town. Been there a couple of times several yrs ago. The taxi drivers down there were my source. Everytime they would present these lovely petite Indon girls who treat you like a king. If you are lucky, you might even find Indon girls who look like supermodels.

My advice is that if you are from the Peninsular, pls bring along a little trinket as a souvenir for the girls. I once gave this girl a Hard Rock KL t-shirt (RM 15 at Petaling Street) and that night I could have sworn I had died and gone to heaven. Plus, these girls are quite uninhibited and adventurous when it came to shagging. After reading all reports on Miri, I've booked my AirAsia ticket and will be in Miri next month.

Ambuk Carisa
05-28-06, 17:14
I'm going to Miri, I'm going to Miri, I'm going to Miri.Finally made it! Just came back earlier today... phew!

After a long and extremely slow day at the office and a long dinner with suppliers, finally made it back to the hotel. Called the no. courtesy of smileytoon (mucho gracias, bro!) and almost didn't make it cos the taxi-man said the girls were still at the quarters and will take about 30 mins to get ready and reach the hotel. It was already 10.30pm so I was debating with myself! Of course the lower head won!

The taxi-man sent down 3 girls, all quite pretty. Asked for his recommendation and he told me the one in green. Paid him, closed the door, the girl gave me a hug, i asked her for her name and she said.... IDA! Well what do you know!

Well, she was good! What else can I say! 2 rounds that night, plus a very pleasant way to wake up in the morning, with Ida rubbing my dick. When I was hard enough, she capped me, threw off the blanket and mounted me, cowgirl style! Then changed to missionary before I shot my load! Lasted quite long, probably cos I was still half asleep! LOL!

My assessment:

Face : 6/10 (very pleasant and friendly)
Boobs : 5/10 (cute little nipples but a bit too small for my liking)
Pussy : 7/10
GFE : 7/10
Damage : RM 250.00 - overnight
WIR : Probably to try other girls in the stable. Did ask her whats her opinion about a 3-some - she says she's never tried it before but is willing to try, so any brothers out there wanna be the first?

Horny Shy Guy
05-29-06, 03:47
Hi all,

Any bro who are in on going to sibu who are looking for PRC FL can pm me for contact no.

HSG

Viper Z
05-30-06, 02:18
WIR : Probably to try other girls in the stable. Did ask her whats her opinion about a 3-some - she says she's never tried it before but is willing to try, so any brothers out there wanna be the first?

Man.. was I duped. She told me that she never does threesome and are against it. What a different story she told you. lol

Viper Z

Mustang Sibu
05-30-06, 14:53
Hello viper_z:

Since last time you mention me to PM with Jimmy LTS and I tried it, but nv got he response oh.

Or what's wrong with mu message?

Pls kindly advise where to go the area got 100 bucks indo meat.

Hornny oh.

Once I go will post my report out surely.

Thanks

Viper Z
05-31-06, 15:17
Hello viper_z:

Since last time you mention me to PM with Jimmy LTS and I tried it, but nv got he response oh.

Or what's wrong with mu message?

Pls kindly advise where to go the area got 100 bucks indo meat.

Hornny oh.

Once I go will post my report out surely.

Thanks

lol

We did discuss about this (Jimmy LTS and I) when I was at Sibu.

FIRST
Not to give too many people the contact or it will be 'gone' / raided in no time.

Secondly,
We should give people that already contribute rather than those that ask and ask but never post anything. You know lar Sarawak culture,,, take take but never give (FR). :D

Third,
I promise Jimmy LTS already not to give to anyone. As the 'place' was introduced by him, I believe it is up to him whether or not to disclose it.

Smileytoon
06-05-06, 03:37
Hi fellow mongers,

My first trip to Bintulu after a 3 years delay. Of all my trip to East Malaysia, sadly to report, Bintulu is a big BOMB. One of my trip that did not score.

Arrived Bintulu on the 24th. May morning. Directly from Kuching, arrived Bintulu at around 8.30 am. Proceed to my meeting from the airport, started to chat with the taxi man as I normally do. No luck from him.

Meet up with my friend from KK at the hotel after the meeting. Both of us started to "ronda" the town. Not much to look forward too but did follow up from the information provide by Viper Z.

They have a lot of pubs and lounges around, we went to quite a number of them. The girls are hot but sadly, all of them cannot "tau pau" back. For RM 15 a drink and their company but no take away, that's really sad.

Walk around the sea front area, some of those street walker approached us but they are not what we were looking for. Anyway, the the next three nights, my friend and I explore most of the lounges and pubs, still no luck.

Finally, on the last night, we hang out at Pub Kitai, most of girls there looks hot and ended up having a drinking party there with three of the girls. Normal stuff, but no take away. Got one of the girls to give me a BJ, that was the highlight of my trip there.

Left the place disappointed at around 3 am but will try again on my next trip which will be around mid June.

So, to all fellow mongers, this FR has no subtance but hope to put in the plot and juicy stuff later on when I drop in Bintulu again. Any assistance is appreciated.

Smiley out.

Normad2020
06-06-06, 04:33
Brothers, I just left Sibu last night and the town was so quite. Is there a "big wind" blowing? This was one trip that I almost died of boredom :(

I will have to go back to Sibu next week to follow-up with my client. Hopefully there are some actions to fill my lonely nights. Any brothers out there have had similar experiences? Any information on the situation would be helpful so that I can plan my cheonging activities in Sibu.

BTW, after Sibu, I will be in Miri :) ....... (now that is a city built for cheonging!!!!).

Cheers

Oiler
06-07-06, 12:34
Hello Bros,

This my first report. I hope its helpful.

This Mp is around Maxim Food court some distance from Miri Parkson you can't miss it look out for the usual barber rotating light at the staircase.

located on the 2 nd Floor on the right side of the building.

Mamasan will show you some pictures of indon for you to choose she provide information like ages , body shape , big boo etc if you ask.

Just try one last week.

Here is the details.

Name :rita
Origin :jakata
Face : 6.5/10
Boobs : 8:10 - 34c
B/J : soso
Pussy : 7/10 quite tight
Damage : RM 180.00 - 2 hrs +
Remark : Very freindly , no rushing , room quite clean.

Seeker A
06-09-06, 13:39
Yes, I would agree w smileytoon dat Bintulu is slow nowadays. 5 yrs ago there are a lot of young & sweet Indon SW and also in saloons opp d Center Point shopping center.

Went there few wks ago n friend get me a take-away (ST 100 LT 250) Indon from an Indon OKT. Friendly mild GFE, does not rush d BBBJ, clean shaven hole good for DATY but face is so so. Tried threesome w her also, very cooperative not less moans only.

Overall OK. Have had better w Indon yrs ago that does anal n CIM.

PRC also available but need to call mama. Tried also last yr.

Seeker A
06-10-06, 08:43
ST w PRC FL today w damage of 100 excl venue. Friendly and 7/10 face though a but old and flabby on the tummy.

Moderate BBBJ and tight pussy but got bad breath. Encountered that w many PRC. Overall satisfactory.

BTW, FL going bk already so no re-order chance.

Horny Guy, thanks for the contact. Do keep me updated on new stock. Cheaper than those similar stock at Paramount, and one can choose more discrete locations esp when you are a local :-)

Happy and safe mongering.

Cortess
06-11-06, 08:01
Time for my contribution.

It was a lazy afternoon, me & my friend decided to go cheong at Master. Its my first time at Master.

When in thru the back entrance. When first floor and enter into some sort of a kitchen, open a door ta ta, reached the saloon. Saw 2 girls sitting down in front of the counter and one Mama came up and asked " Massage ? " , Said yes and headed up to the 2nd floor. We dun have much choice, since there are only 2.

When to the room, she took off my stuff and start stroking my deedee. then go BJ then Doggy style. Its not very exciting cuz i have better experience in SkyRivers in KL

Any cheongster in Miri, got any Kang Tau ? PM me dude.

Name : *didn't ask
Origin : Indo
Face : 4.5/10
Boobs : D
B/J : Slow, Not very stimulating
Pussy : 4/10
Damage : Rm 50 (Room) + RM100
Remark : Small Room, Dodgy Place

Normad2020
06-20-06, 05:22
I was in Sibu last week on business staying at Premier. The town is really dead as I did not have any action. Even the taxi driver is reluctant to recommend. WTF... a wasted 2 nights there. During the evening I took a walk around town and saw a place called "Thai Spa" (on top of another health center). Was wondering whether any taiko familiar with Sibu could provide feedback as to the type of dishes one can find there. The name says Thai...does that mean we have Thai dishes there? Massage with services provided? :) Thanks in advance for any feedback as I will be back in Sibu early next month. Cheers.

Hairy Timun
06-20-06, 09:07
This report is long overdue but sorry la. Busy with work. Anyway, I was in Miri for a some projects about 3 weeks back (after the Gawai holidays).
I was staying in Grand Palace. In the evening, when I came back to the hotel after dinner, I noticed quite a number of hot, long legged WL going out of the hotel, the time was usually around 10pm. Since all my Miri cheong buddies are no longer active decided to venture out on my own. Managed to recall (thank goodness for a PDA) an OKT's number. Contacted him but he said he didn't deal in PRC liao. Only Indo. Shucks! Not my cup of tea but facing flooding situation liao. Decided to go ahead. He quoted me 2 prices, 160 and 180. Difference is the quality. So of cos opted for the deluxe model mah. But when the OKT brought them over to my room, I was damn disappointed. But since there are here liao and I am too lazy to go out, so I took 1.
Service is ok. Quite friendly although keep trying to watch TV during the act!! Major turn off. After quite a long BBBJ, maybe 10 minutes (I insisted, hehehe), she put on raincoat. After doing her missionary, then doggy, I felt tired. Ask her to do cowgirl. But her skills not there and I feel I can't cum. So I asked for BBBJ again. She complied and BBBJ until CIM. Although she at first refused to CIM, I threatened to tell the OKT so she agreed. After the act, we hugged for like 15-20minutes. I was quite surprised as she wasn't rushing to get back. Then only when I started snoring (hehehe) did she said she wanna leave. Overall, a quite disappointed with her looks but GFE and CIM made up for it.

Name: Lily
Race: Indo
Face: 5/10
Body: 4/10
Boobs: 3/10 (A cup. I was deceived by Wonderbra again!)
Pussy: 7/10 (Tight and naturally wet. Allow fingering)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Good suction)
FJ: 6/10 (Allow different position but lack skill)
GFE: 7/10 (no rushing)
Damage: 180 nett.

Shasha
06-20-06, 21:05
Went to Miri to work last week and decided to pamper myself after completed my work project. I extended my stay over the weekend.

Miri has always been a paradise. I have a friend there who can show me around town (city) and my plans was to have a F***ing good time on Saturday as I will leave Miri on Sunday. Anyway, I intended to go for a session of nice relaxing massage before the next session for cheonging.

I heard Big Boss saloon is good for cheong. Damage at RM150. Fine. Big Boss it will be. But for now, I need a nice relaxing massage.

My friend bought me to this place called New Beauty Lady Barber Saloon. I dunno where it’s located as I’m not familiar with Miri roads. Anyway, my friend told me that this place do not offer extras. So I set my expectations there – Go in, massage, get out and Cheong at Big Boss.

When I went in, there we a few MLs. Mainly natives (4) and 2 chinese. The rest are engaged. I must say their looks are at least average or above. I picked the Chinese gal. The place is pretty much like Orient (Kuching) with curtains only.

Anyway, I went in, the usual stuffs I guess. Her skills are ok only but she's really quite pretty. She didn allow roaming. Damn!

I was thinking – wasted leh. If I didn get her stroke me. So I decided to try ask her for the favour. If cannot, expected lah. If can, then bonus wor. Nothing to lose. So after about ½ hour, I asked her whether she give full massage. She replied saying yes. Except this (pointing to my didi). Aiyo, I said, this is expected leh. "Shhh. Later. " She said. Haha. Bingo. Strike leh.

After completed the usual, she started to work on my didi. Started on my balls and slowing proceeding to my jade stem, accidentally rubbing it once a while. I tried to squeeze her breasts but she would only allow external only.

Sensing the right moment later, she started pumping me vigorously like there’s no tomorrow. Anyway, to sum it up, her HJ is simply wonderful. Within 10 minutes, she’s complete discharged her favour on me. She didn rush me and that’s what I like.

Name : *didn't ask
Race : Local chinese
Face : 9/10
Boobs : A cup.
H/J : 10/10
Damage : Rm 45 + RM30 tips
WIR : Yes.

Big Boss gotta wait liau.

Mustang Sibu
06-21-06, 11:31
Went to kuching last week for a "RELAX".

Discuss with one of my friend whether go to kuching to try Sophia out or just go to orient.

Final decide go to try sophia in lanvender out.

when there ask ther price RM50 for 1 hour. that's nice price, isn't it?

then boss just ask two chiese gal for us. then enter the room

DAMM! Not HJ is provided only general massage.

What the FUCK! spent RM50 for nothing, roaming also no allowed, just for normal massage. Better go to Orient at least got HJ. SHITTT.

Any brothers visited Lanvender, is it the correct response? not all WL there provide HJ service? Decide try Sophia for her HJ and BJ also can not.

Smileytoon
07-01-06, 05:08
Hi fellow mongers,

OMG, Viper Z and Ambuk Carisa, we did the same girl. I better look for another "kang tau" at Miri.

Glad you guys enjoy yourself. My last entry on Bintulu was a bomb but will be heading there again next week. Hope to score this time and will put in a FR "whenever" I get back cos a friend of mine have done some recon in Bintulu last week and news was I won't be disappointed.

Another thing I would like to bring up into this forum, is regarding some of our friends whom so call themselves "mongers", please don't ask for any information if your intention is only to enjoy the fruit of other people labour.

Since Viper and Ambuk mention about their trip to Miri, I have being bomb by a lot of "mongers" asking for information.

First of all, I won't give out the information until I check your profile. So, please stop email me for the info until some of you "so call mongers" contribute in this forum. And stop promising in your email on OKT exchange. I "kena" some of this phony number before.

I am not being rude but please contribute and make this forum a live wire for all fellow mongers out there. Furthermore, your contribution must leave a mark in this forum. Some of this so call mongers contribution has no substance or useful info at all. Just to make up the number of reports.

Example, which I do not wish to name, reports status indicate about 20 reports posted, after viewing the person reports, the monger intention is only asking for info on OKT number or even FL.

I hope some of you guys out there support my opinion. If not this report will add into my profile number.

Regards,

Smiley out.

Ambuk Carisa
07-03-06, 04:39
Was in Miri last week - bombed out this time!

After work and dinner, went for a drink at balcony. The place was kicking with lots of young women and the usual flies... Stayed for about an hour and a half, made some eye contact, but no luck. So headed back to the hotel. Was debating on calling it a night or calling The Taximan - needless to say, the debate was short and sweet.

Because of the late hour (after midnight), Taximan warned that the pickings are quite slim, but WTF, let's try our luck. He knocked on the door a bit later and man, he was right! Settled for the best of whatever's left (called herself Rini - remember the name!).

Service was nothing spectacular, the usual squeeze, BJ (covered), extremely fake moans. Started with missionary, cowgirl, finished with doggy.

Not really into the whole thing and sent her back after one shot cos:
1) don allow nipples to be sucked (but they were nice nipples, extremely suckable!) - pity...
2) wanted 2nd round after rest period but she was too interested in what's on the TV!

WTF man! Only consolation was she had nice knockers, just the right size, a handful! And sex makes me sleepy! Yawn!

Normad2020
07-03-06, 10:16
Was in Sibu on assignment last week. Based on information from a fellow brother from this forum (you know who you are....Thanks Brother :)

I approached the guy he recommended but he told me that the hotel he work in was quite "clean". After some talk he suggested that I take a taxi over to Paramount Hotel where he said that there are several PRC working there. He gave me a hotel number and off I went for my adventure.

When I reached the hotel, I used the house phone and called the room. After a short conversation, she invited me up to the room. On reaching the room and after knocking, the door was opened by a nice looking PRC (conversation later extract the following details, "Ting Ting", PRC (Fokkien), 26yo, 5'5", 34C, fair and smooth skin).

We sat and talked for a while and she suggested that we took a shower. The shower was quite standard with the exception that she gave me a bbbj. We proceeded to bed and she started her routine of licking me from my ears to my toes with particular emphasis on the rim of my arse and more bbbj. It was quite stimulating. She then put on the condom and we proceeded to missionary, lotus, doggie and I finished off with a splash on her boobs (she was not too please with the mess...hehehehe)

We went and took another shower. After shower, we sat and talked some more and after about 10-15 minutes, I paid for her service (RM150) and left. She was very friendly and no rush. She also informed me that there are 3 others PRC operating from the same hotel :). Cheers

Viper Z
07-04-06, 04:46
Will be heading to Limbang next month for a project. Any of you forumers have any 'leads' there?

Viper Z

Hairy Timun
07-04-06, 06:39
Will be heading to Limbang next month for a project. Any of you forumers have any 'leads' there?

Viper Z

I've heard that there's an MP there that have Filipinos as the boss is a Filipino himself. Dunno exactly where is it but Limbang town is so small. M sure can ask around. Not sure about the services but I heard that can be negotiated!
Also there's this street where all the Indons are parading around, even in day time. The girls are standing along the "kaki lima" or inside the stairwells. When u approached, they'll try to catch your eyes. I heard it's cheap. For ST, it's like around RM50 or less. Some can be quite a looker.
Hope u find the info helpful. Happy cheonging and don't forget your FR! :P

Ambuk Carisa
07-04-06, 08:06
I've heard that there's an MP there that have Filipinos as the boss is a Filipino himself. Dunno exactly where is it but Limbang town is so small. M sure can ask around. Not sure about the services but I heard that can be negotiated!
Also there's this street where all the Indons are parading around, even in day time. The girls are standing along the "kaki lima" or inside the stairwells. When u approached, they'll try to catch your eyes. I heard it's cheap. For ST, it's like around RM50 or less. Some can be quite a looker.
Hope u find the info helpful. Happy cheonging and don't forget your FR! :P

Heard that the MP's at Purnama Hotel (the name says it all!). The last time I was in Limbang was a good 3-4 years ago, so can't sayhow accurate this info is. Good luck!

Viper Z
07-07-06, 02:14
Thanks guys. Will looks out for it when I am in Limbang.

Viper Z

Jorees
07-07-06, 04:44
Was in Miri and had some time to kill. Called up David and found out from Ah Kong that he's now in cat city. Asked Ah Kong for a good LT girl, petite as usual. No locals, just Indon but not a prob for me. Nor turned up about half an hour later, and was she something!

Height: 4' 10"
Look 6/10 (dark but smooth creamy skin, yum-yum)
Boob: 4/10 (about 28A, yeah small but what the heck)
Body : 6/10 (nice ass for a petite girl)
GFE : 7/10 friendly and responsive
Service 8/10
BJ: Didn't ask la, too busy with other things ha ha
FK: Yes
DATY: Yes
Hair: Long and black (nice to hang on to during doggie)
Damage: RM250 ++ (tips la)
WIR: Yep

Very atheletic type, I like one. Can do lots of positions but loves to be on top. She can grind down your pubic hair woh. My pubic bone still aching till today.:) One of the better ones in Miri.

Jorees
07-07-06, 04:51
So the next night, decided to try something slightly different. Called Ah Kong again, and took Yanti, a Chinese-Indon mix. Wrong call! This one was not interested at all in her work.

Height: 4' 10" (man I'm a sucker for all these petite ones)
Look 6/10 (fair skin)
Boob: small about 29A
Body : 4/10 thin at the top but some spare tyre and chubby face
GFE : 2/10 very nice..NOT!
Service 3/10
French : No
DATY: No
Damage :RM250 ON... not worth it la...

WIR: NO! Even if they pay me! Ok, if they pay me can la.... One to stay away from otherwise.

Babun Albino
07-07-06, 17:02
Thanks guys. Will looks out for it when I am in Limbang.

Viper ZHello Bro,

Just visit limbang recently. Well the massage place is CARMEN and the boss is lady. She's filipino. So far she and her workers can offer health massage. The boss can do very good "Special Treatment" i mean special treatment making our little brother even stronger and lasting. Damage for special is RM80 & normal RM50. The massage room is with curtain. The lady boss can arrange for you also maa..don't worry. Just mentioned to her your preference.

If you stay at purnama hotel, just heading back to 'Bangkita' next to multi storey parking block. There you will find mostly indon girl. Damage will be RM50 or below depend on your nego skill. This lady also can do over night for RM250. Some dare to walking around at kaki 5 and some hidden inside the staicase area. Some got model quality but not sure about the lobang lahh, but who cares.

Apart from this place, you can try place such as 911, One for the road, 102, Gaya Tre or Blue. This place is just walking distance from purnama hotel. This place is a PUB but offer ST for RM100 and mostly indon. The room is situated on the upper floor. You can nego for overnight but the damage is RM250. At blue they did offer album for you to choose. If you'r looking for local meat, try look at timber/woodland pub, Murud lounge or Cave bistro. Normally, they will appear around or after 10pm (came back from Tedungan/ brunei border) but some who work with the pub have to be there early maa. You have to use your nego skill appart from belanja them Lady's Drink.

All the best. :)

Miao28
07-08-06, 01:45
Those young ladies with the spare tires normally have had a child or two. Dont believe their story that their spare tyre comes from drinking beer. A beer belly is only found in older chaps who have been drinking for years and not in young ladies.

Ambuk Carisa
07-08-06, 06:26
..... You have to use your nego skill appart from belanja them Lady's Drink.

LOL. Sometimes, ladies drinks will end up costing more than just booking them immediately!

Viper Z
07-10-06, 01:56
Hello Bro,

Just visit limbang recently. Well the massage place is CARMEN and the boss is lady. She's filipino. So far she and her workers can offer health massage. The boss can do very good "Special Treatment" i mean special treatment making our little brother even stronger and lasting. Damage for special is RM80 & normal RM50. The massage room is with curtain. The lady boss can arrange for you also maa..don't worry. Just mentioned to her your preference.

If you stay at purnama hotel, just heading back to 'Bangkita' next to multi storey parking block. There you will find mostly indon girl. Damage will be RM50 or below depend on your nego skill. This lady also can do over night for RM250. Some dare to walking around at kaki 5 and some hidden inside the staicase area. Some got model quality but not sure about the lobang lahh, but who cares.

Apart from this place, you can try place such as 911, One for the road, 102, Gaya Tre or Blue. This place is just walking distance from purnama hotel. This place is a PUB but offer ST for RM100 and mostly indon. The room is situated on the upper floor. You can nego for overnight but the damage is RM250. At blue they did offer album for you to choose. If you'r looking for local meat, try look at timber/woodland pub, Murud lounge or Cave bistro. Normally, they will appear around or after 10pm (came back from Tedungan/ brunei border) but some who work with the pub have to be there early maa. You have to use your nego skill appart from belanja them Lady's Drink.

Wow... You must be a Sarawak veteren... :D

Viper Z

Babun Albino
07-12-06, 14:50
Bro Viper,

Don't forget to post FR once you came back from limbang :p

Bro Ambuk Carisa,

Yep, you are correct in the case of instant loading, but sometime we prefer the thrill. :)

Ambuk Carisa
07-13-06, 02:50
Bro Viper,

Don't forget to post FR once you came back from limbang :p

Bro Ambuk Carisa,

Yep, you are correct in the case of instant loading, but sometime we prefer the thrill. :)

Ya bro - like something out of National Geographic! The Thrill of The Hunt!

Viper Z
07-14-06, 01:34
Limbang trip not this month. :D But soon.

Viper Z

Tamurlane26
07-14-06, 09:13
Any advice from the brothers on Labuan - am going there early next week - via Miri - so need to find out in advance whether or not to take with me or leave it to chance ! That is what you would call the thrill of the chase - the ride into the unknown - will there be anything worth reporting or a dry well !!

Watch this space

Mormornono
07-14-06, 11:08
Yo fellow bros out there,

I'm heading to Llimbang nex week. Any Chinese meat you guys can recomend? I shall be staying at Purnama.

Babun Albino
07-18-06, 16:26
Yo fellow bros out there,

I'm heading to Llimbang nex week. Any Chinese meat you guys can recomend? I shall be staying at Purnama.Try heading toward the place call "Cave Bistro" next to famous maggie cafe & midnite cafe. For pinoy, RM250 all nite stand. Stock for PRC will be coming soon i heard.

If you don't want to walk far from your hotel, go to level 1 "Murud Lounge". Got live band, but if you would like to consume PRC, just get your self bz asking for PRC from the "owner" there.

Happy Hunting :p

Babun Albino
07-18-06, 17:03
Any advice from the brothers on Labuan - am going there early next week - via Miri - so need to find out in advance whether or not to take with me or leave it to chance ! That is what you would call the thrill of the chase - the ride into the unknown - will there be anything worth reporting or a dry well !!

Watch this spaceHello bro Chalky26,

I can suggest to you one place call "Pop.." It's not far from finiancal park area. Such a good place to hunt and a lot of pinoy to choose. I did went there and having fund let my spoon and fork working around, but didn't manage to screw due to time constrain during last trip. Went out from that place at 5.30 am and have to depart early from Labuan. Anyway, you can refer FR from "Lut Got" from Sabah report dated 3.07.06 recently. The info is quite helpful to you.

Viper Z
07-19-06, 01:27
Try heading toward the place call "Cave Bistro" next to famous maggie cafe & midnite cafe. For pinoy, RM250 all nite stand. Stock for PRC will be coming soon i heard.

If you don't want to walk far from your hotel, go to level 1 "Murud Lounge". Got live band, but if you would like to consume PRC, just get your self bz asking for PRC from the "owner" there.

Just to clarify.

RM 250 = whole thingy or just the 'booking' fee for the cafe's management?

Viper Z

Mormornono
07-19-06, 11:20
Yo bro babun,

You mean PRC action can be found in the hotel itself? Hehe, nice, I prefer PRC because my Malay sucks it would be easier to communicate with the PRCs. Any other nice place for recce, I dun mind distance as I will be driving to Limbang.

Some advice please. When I get the action done, for sure will post a nice forum.

Thanks in advance

Notiguy
07-20-06, 10:46
Just got back from Sibu and have some leads to share.

FR will follow later on tonight. Need to go and run some errands first.

Cheers,

Notiguy

Notiguy
07-20-06, 16:10
Greetings again everyone.

Now, having read through the 'Sarawak' forum, i didn't really have high hopes when i got to Sibu. But lo and behold, ask the locals and thou shalt be rewarded.

Anyhoos, i was staying at the Paramount and had the OKT sent his stock to my room.

(I will gladly share his contact with senior bro's and other forum members, provided regular members share also hehe)

He told me that his stock is often updated and consists mainly of Indons. I am just repeating what he told me.

Had 2 to choose from, Chose one by the name of Alisa for ST.

Hair: Straight, shoulder length, maroon
Height: 5'2 - 5'3 (rather short)
Face: 6.5/10
Boobs: C cup. I like.
Body: 6/10
Speaks: Indon, BM
b/j with condom: 5/10 (have had much better)
Sex: 7/10, Cowgirl, doggie, spoon, missionary (does not do anal)
Overall experience: 6.5/10
Damage: RM150.00 (Overnight was RM250.00, till 7a.m i think)

Detailed overall experience:

She was shy to start with, so we had some small talk to warm up. She will be in Sibu till August, and she's actually a lounge singer. Didn't ask her how she ended up in this trade as i sensed some sob story would surface. Be that as it may i was really nice to her.

I will start with the bad:

i. B/j with her undies and bra on? She even wrapped herself with a towel first. (wTf?) i told her i wasn't having that, so off came the towel. Didn't force her to strip, though at that point i was rather miffed.
ii. Her phone rang like 3 times and 3 times she answered it and even spent a few mins sending an sms. After the 3rd i told her to turn her phone to silent, which she did.
iii. Wanted the lights completely off. (Wtf?) I told her. No no. I compromised by leaving just the side lamp on.
iv. Wasn't really into it to start off with. i.e. during b/j she would stop and then hug.. talk, which was nice, but it wasn't helping my hard on and some times it seemed like she didn't know what she was doing.

Things did get better though.

The good:

i. Friendly and willing to talk (if you re nice to her la. Otherwise she was really shy man.
ii. Nice breasts.
iii. Allows kissing, little french though.
iv. After the bj, things got much better when we started bonking. She was very keen, accomodating and wasn't rushy when it mattered.

Conclusion:

The beginning was rather bumpy but she redeemed herself later when it mattered. I would though try someone else next time. All said and done, not much room to complain, considering the convenience of having someone sent up to your room.

That's all for now.

Cheers everyone. Bonk Safe!

Notiguy

Babun Albino
07-21-06, 18:56
Bro Viper Z,

The damage RM250 is for the whole thing (LT). Paid to the runner. For fast loading RM200/ ST. No room provided. Tapau laaa...

BTW, if you want to warming up, no ladies drink but you need to pay RM30/ hour in order the ladies to sit with you. They will drink whatever you order. I heard the PRC is coming to Limbang town already.

Bro Mormornono,

Inside purnama hotel, got lounge but the performers are group from Philipine and Indonesia. Still looking for PRC? Better drive to cafe bistro maa..

Mormornono
07-22-06, 04:05
Brro Babun,

Thanks for the recomendation, by the way, I m not at all familiar with limbang at all, wheres the maggie place? Cafe Bistro far or not? Direct me a litle la, if not I will get lost, hehehe, change of plan, will be ther aroound 1st week of August, so you sure got prc meat? Dun lie to me hor, hehehe,

Babun Albino
07-26-06, 16:52
Brro Babun,

Thanks for the recomendation, by the way, I m not at all familiar with limbang at all, wheres the maggie place? Cafe Bistro far or not? Direct me a litle la, if not I will get lost, hehehe, change of plan, will be ther aroound 1st week of August, so you sure got prc meat? Dun lie to me hor, hehehe,No Problemo bro,

If you stay at purnama hotel. Go infront of the lobby. On your right you can see the mosque. Just go ahead across the road and walk pass the petronas station. turn left, walk straight to the limbang river. (Don't jump to the river la..:D). The next building on your left is Woodland Pub and on top of that pub (1st Floor) is 911. This place offer LT ladies & mostly indon. On your right is Gaya tre and One for The Road pub and offer the same menu. If you walk ahead and turn right, you will find area for gerai makanan melayu. Just walk through and you will find small playground infront of hotel Royal next to Hong Leong Bank. Just walk pass that building and you will find a happening place on the another block of building. That place got seafood shop by the name of Maggie cafe and Midnite cafe. On 1st floor of that seafood is Tokoyo Pub (just open recently). Next to it on the ground floor is Blue Pub. This place got a lot of 'raba- raba' action, mostly indon girls. Next to this palce is a hotel (can tapau here if you want). Next to this hotel is "Cafe Bistro/ 126" and now recently change name to Adj. Something I forgot la. Here you can find PRC (If the stock is coming la).

Horn Bill
07-29-06, 22:30
Hello Bro,

All the best. :)Yep,

The Bangkita place WAS hot (still is?) and I am always satisfied with my tapau catch from there (the last time I went was more than 4 years ago though).

Just walk around in town and if there is eye contact, let the 4 eyes talk and the rest will follow suit.

Happy Hunting

Ipoh Chia
08-08-06, 15:22
Been to BIG BOSS saloon. not bad selection la. Got a number of OKT David from one of the girl..not sure izzit the same David that you guys mentioning. PM for his number if you want. Anyway, anyone has any kang tao for PRC in Miri. Been eating Indon food for too long, want to change taste la. Glad to exchange for contacts.

Chiao

Notidik
08-09-06, 03:44
Will be holidaying at Holiday Inn Damai Beach in Santubong this Merdeka so any guys can suggest a good place to cheong?? Going rates??

Sorry need to ask because don't really know the place except it's near to Kuching....

Noti ere!

Ambuk Carisa
08-10-06, 03:40
Will be holidaying at Holiday Inn Damai Beach in Santubong this Merdeka so any guys can suggest a good place to cheong?? Going rates??

Sorry need to ask because don't really know the place except it's near to Kuching....

Noti ere!

Damai? Bring lots of hand lotion... you're on your own, bro! Unless u arrange for take-out!

Mormornono
08-17-06, 08:54
yo bros out, had a banging good time last night at limbang Adjuster Bistro (next to blue) was doin some recce and found this place but never heard from any FR, so decided to gif it a try. Ordered some drinks and start roaming the ladies all over the place, the waiter came over and ask whetherr need any ladies to accompany, told him to wait as I need to source for the correct one. Hehe. So while drinking with my friend, a couple of ladies came over to talk cock with us trying to get into our good books, so in the end I took a pinoy named donna as her friend came over and told me she likes me so decided to have a chat with her. After some autoroaming found out her body was super smooth so decided to take her back for round 2, damage for ON rm280

This is how it goes,

SOP shower came out and talk cock for a while, as shes not a really good english speaker but her body language was power, after just 10 mins, climb over me and gave me cat bath, I was touching all over her body and squeezing, she do really know how to lick, pretty comfortable, after which, she start giving me BBBJ, hmmmmm nice. Good suction but can tell that shes a little lack of experience as I was told by her friend this is her first night out after 1 week in limbang, fresh stock. While BBBJ, I started fingering and oh man, she really is horny, wet wet wet, real wet hehe, although she doesnt moan a bit, but I surely know that she was enjoying herself thrusting her pussy into my finger. At a point I belive she came and started frenching me, and I welcomed her nice wet tongue for a good 5-10 mins. Yum yum. Great gf feeling. Finally came the bang, she bring out the cd and pass to me and told me she donno how to put so I teach her how to bring it down to my big dick (she did ask me to go raw riding, but I just dun dare, you will never know whether the gal is clean, so better use cd.) she came riding me after I wore the cd, she sure is damn horny, was rocking my dick like no tomoro, nice movement but like a say, a lack of experience has make my little bro a little rough, so move her over for missionary. I was thrusting fiercely for a good 10mins till she came as I feel the juice flowing out. But due to my form was good last night, couldnt cum and shift her to doggy, ram her like nobody business, and I can say she must be having her best fuck of her life from her body language. After around 5mins of fierce doggy I shifted myself to standing doggy (I invented it myself and sure woman will come from that, hehe) after such a marathon banging, I finally feel myself cuming and thrusting like a AK47 for a good 2 mins till I shot the whole load. Oh man, I was a relieved man. Hehe. To conclude the whole sexperience, pls see below.

Donna, Pinoy
Age 23
165cm, 45 kg
cat bath 7/10
bbbj 7/10
frenching 2/10 ( was good till i found out a love bite on my neck, dam!)
fingering 8/10 cos shes real wet
overall 5/10, if not the love bite, she can get a 7.

I hope you guys enjoy this fr and hope it helps. Good luck to you all.

Mannnn
08-17-06, 14:46
Day 1 in Miri,

Went to Big Boss Barber Saloon. Many girls are sitting in the lounge area playing cards.

Sit at the counter and chat with the boss for awhile. Then decide to choose a fair skin Indon gal just arrived 2 weeks ago.

As usual take a catbath, she wash my didi with liquid soap, dry up and proceed to the bed.

I lay on the bed and she give my didi a rousing welcome and then BBBJ me. Her blow job was good with wet and deep in to the mouth. When she blow job me, she was enjoying and making a lot of sucking. Ohhh. And ahhh. Sounds.

Later she cap me and she lay down on the bed. I look at her pussy and it's look fresh and nice to me. I DATY her and she make even more sounds and soft moans. She enjoy my DATY and hold my head with both her hands, and press my head firmly to her pussy and swing her pussy up and down.

My tongue begin to feel tired and stop DATY her and proceed to missionery. Oh! Her pussy was tight. I'm her first customer of the day she said. We did some french kiss and not long afterwards I cum, maybe due to the tightness of her pussy. Plus point is no rushing at all.

Name : Dewi
Body : 7/10
Face : 6/10 (young)
Boobs : 34C
BBBJ : 9/10 (wet and mouthful)
FJ : 9/10 (very tight)
GFE : 6/10
DATY : Yes. (Fresh and good looking and no smell)
Damage : RM160

Mannnn

Mannnn
08-17-06, 14:47
Day 2 in Miri,

I make another mistake being a cheap Mannnn. Went up to Thai Foh Inn near the bazaar.

The room services lady introduce a Indon gal just arrived yesterday. The "Just Arrived" words give me a chance to make mistake.

Name : Mary
Face : 5/10
Body : 5/10
FJ : 5/10
Damage : 60 + 10 (room charges for using another room)

Went to Lilies Hair and Beauty Saloon. Opposite Furama Barber Saloon.
Take a body massage. Place is airly and clean. They provide a shorts to wear.
A local Miri chinese girl services me. She speaks very good english and bahasa.

Name : Jo
Massage : 10/10 (pure massage only)
Damage : 55 + 3 (soft drinks)

Mannnn

Smileytoon
08-18-06, 03:14
Hi fellow mongers,

My last entry on this forum was that will be flying off to Bintulu. But last minute changes, flew to Miri instead on the 10/8.

Turn out, one of the best trip to Miri. Landed at Miri and immediately called my contact OKT. Arrangement was made for a girl to be sent over at around 11 pm.

While talking casually on the phone, he mentioned about how busy he was lately. Must be due to this forum lah.

Anyway, he told me he might not be able to secure the kind of girl I was interested but mentioned that Idah is still available. But, I decline as I wanted to try some new meat.

Off I went to my hotel. Just than, my Miri branch manager called for a dinner appointment at 7 pm. I agreed. So, as I was getting ready for my dinner with the boss from Miri, my mobile rang.

It was a total stranger but he was recommended by my OKT that I was looking for some fun time tonight. He mentioned that my OKT RAN OUT of girls but he do have some new stock from Bandung if I am interested.

What a stupid question, of course I was interested. Furthermore, he mentioned that this particular girl was specially booked by my OKT for me and she has just arrived about 2 weeks ago and hardly being booked.

So, he will delivered the girl at 8 pm. Of course this effect my program with my branch boss here. Anyway, desprate measure is required. I agreed to the time and told my branch boss will be at the restaurant later.

Truth to his words, a fantastic girl was brought over. Took a look at her and I was drooling all over. She has a body of a swim suit model and got the "whau" factor for all guys to drool at. Long hair with a fair colour skin. She was a young thing around 22-24 years old. From Bandung and a high school drop out due to poverty.

Anyway, told her to wait in my room, paid the NEW OKT and dash to my dinner appointment. Rush through dinner like ERL Express train, told everybody I was tired from my flight and excuse myself and dash straight to my room.

To cut the story short, she was waiting for me on the bed. Ram her through like no tomorrow. Had a full 3 round with her. And book her again for the next night.

Guys, I was a very very contented man for that two nights I had with her. A solid looking model with a tight pussy and ass that you can imagine. Writing this itself, make me feel horny all over again. Can't wait for my next trip to Miri again.

Now, I have another favourite in my list of girls and guys, don't ask her name please. I am keeping her name for myself and also this new OKT. Sorry. Let me enjoy puas-puas dulu.

Smiley out

Mannnn
08-18-06, 17:08
Walk around the town and saw 1 foot reflexology. Inside all MILF, not interested
and continue walking and later find Victoria Hotel. Ground floor behind this hotel
is Victoria Executive. A fitness and health centre. Went in and saw some 20 to 30
pinoy. Some guys is playing snooker and some is drinking. Walk up to the OKT and
ask what services they provide. He says, have body massage and short time. Short
time interest me and ask how much. He says 115 and I say OK, how to choose the gal.

He lead me to a big room where a few more pinoys is sitting and a few is taking a nap.

I choose one and went out to pay at the cashier counter RM115. Then I was lead to
another room.

AS usual take a catbath and proceed to the bed. She start by lickings my nipples and
body and then slowly to my didi. She give a very good bbbj for quite some time and then ask me "Game". I say not yet and she continue bbbj. When to ask "Game" again I say yes.

She cap me and rode cowgirl. I saw her feeling tired and ask her to lay down and do
missionery on her. She lick my ear and neck and I feel very comfortable. While I was
hard at work, I can hear her mumble "Oh nice!". Later I heard her mumble "Oh shits".
I think she is refering to her dry pussy. She use her fingers to stimulate her clitoris,
I think to produce some V-juice. But the juice don't come and went dry and I pull out
my didi. I went to the tap and wet my didi and continue my missionery on her.

Later do doggy on her. When I do doggy on her, I can smell burning rubber. Luckly
there is no smoke comming out. Pull out my didi again and wet it and continue doggy.

Later change to a position where she is at the edge of the bed and I'm standing on the floor. Close my eyes and concentrate my mind and I cum.

After we have finished, she said sorry dry, fucking too much and smile.

Name : Jus ti (sounds like)
Boobs : 33B
Body : 8/10
Bbbj : 7/10
Kissing : Yes
DATY : No
FJ : 6/10 (If not for her dryness, add 1)
GFE : 6/10
Damage : 115

Mannnn
08-20-06, 03:32
Arrived in Limbang and contact my OKT Ah San. 20 Minutes later he came to my room and shows me some photos of the girls. Choose an Indonesia Chinese for overnight and ask OKT to deliver the gal at night. Night came and OKT and the gal come to my room. Paid OKT and he left.

A few minutes later we start our game. Shits! Here cannot touch, there cannot kiss. She is shy, inexperience and like a dead wood. Never smile and always cucumber face. Anyway ended the first round. After ended the first round, wanted to kick her out of the room but change mind and control my temper. I say to myself why waste money for only one shot.

Change clothes and take a walk along the river and see the KTV and pups. Later went back to the hotel Murud lounge and fun pups. Order a glass of beer and it cost RM16.30 and later add I tin of beer and it cost RM10.80. Watch the Philippine band and the ladies there mostly has spare tires.

Later the Indonesia band came and all the band girls had killer bodies. Face 9/10 and body 10/10. They have big boobs and small waist and very white and smooth skin.

Went back to my room and continue second round and morning third round.

Name : Rina
Origin : Indon Chinese (true Chinese, white smooth skins)
Height : 5' 5"
Face : 8/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs : 33B
BBBJ : No
Kissing : No
Daty : No
FJ : 8/10
Damage : 250 only no tips because bad attitude

Mannnn

Mannnn
08-21-06, 02:41
Oh Shits! My OKT supply me a Jalan Bangkita girl. Will not get his stock again.
I saw Rina the gal I had over night working there. The Jalan Bangkita girls is also called five foot way girls or street walkers.

Today I pick up one girl for ON also from there but much cheaper. Her pussy is damn tight. Had 3 rounds with her. Just came to Limbang 2 months ago. Will go back to Jakarta after 1 year. She has a big, standing up and solid boobs and small nice nipples.

Name : Ah Mei
Origin : Indon Chinese Mix from Jakarta
Body : 9/10
Boobs : 32D (consider big for her size)
Kissing : Yes
BBBJ : No
Fingering : No (didn't try)
DATY : NO (didn't try)
GFE : 10/10
Damage : 200 + 50 (tips, she said mostly people give her 10 Ringgit)
WIR : Yes

Viper Z
08-21-06, 05:08
Damn it... My trip to LImbang was postponed to December. Oh well.. Hope the leads are still there by then. :D

Viper Z

Cluster55
08-21-06, 06:45
My first report. Frio whose who liek to take pics. Went to loving Karaoke the oher day, cause I had heard there are some girls available (I am new in Miri). Found one, not good looking but wiling to take pics. And she said she has a friend who would like to follow. Paid RM700 for all noght for two. Main rpose was to take pics but I was sucked by both of them and took some video to. Due to too much bbj and one of them fingering my backdoor. Filled the rubber quickly after onle a short wet fuck of one of the pussies. Anyhow. Looking back and reading on the forum I spilled out a little too much for that night. I attach some pics taken on that night and would appreciate if someone has some good advice for willing, naughty ladies (actually I like the indons, slim, big tits, no or hardly any hair, willing to lick the backdoor and take it there as well) or any place where I could find some girls for sex, pics and video. I would be happy to post the results here in the forum! PM please!

Cluster55
08-22-06, 05:13
Thanks for the positive reply. I am willing to share more, but do not have so many yet from Miri. I would like to receive some advice, where to find willing and not too expensive girls in Miri. Willing to go very far on photo and video as well as some good sucking and fucking. How can tell me, where to find those girls. Tried some Karaoke bars, but girls are willing to be photographed, btu not the naughty way I am looking for; -). I want them uninhibited and affordable; -). Please PM for any info. Even would be looking for girl and boy performing for the cam! Enjoy the pics! Chunky like the one on the pics is not required, slim, hot and wet would be fine!

Viper Z
08-23-06, 07:29
BAkuteh, Where is the FR? :D (But kindly be discreet on the venue)

Anyway BIG thanks to Jimmy LTS who has been very helpful in Sibu areas. TQ

Viper Z

Gorila69
08-25-06, 03:45
BAkuteh, Where is the FR? :D (But kindly be discreet on the venue)

Anyway BIG thanks to Jimmy LTS who has been very helpful in Sibu areas. TQ

Viper ZHi again,

Any tips on outstation locations in and around 1st divison?

Redsmurf
08-26-06, 17:03
I'm working in Miri. Here is my contribution:

1. Indon. There are a couple barber shops and in the old market area. Some are very pretty. PM me if you want OKT contact. Around RM250 - 300 ON

2. Pinoy. Available from 2 pubs - Loving, and Loving You. Not very pretty as the good ones go to KK instead. I also got OKT number. Around RM300-350 ON

3. PRC. Kings KTV, Labuan KTV, Mega hotel. Expensive around RM1k ON. Never tried, but can see them going to work around 7pm. Pretty. PM me if you want to know exact directions.

4. Locals. Have to sweet talk them from the local pubs, or try Cherrie Berries and Balcony Disco. I once had one for RM250 ON, from one of the local pubs. Some locals stand around near the fish maket at around 8pm onwards. But by around 10pm all gone. RM70 per shot with room.

5. OKT. Theres a number of OKT standing around near the MAS office. This is the area of shops opposite Million Inn. But so far, quality so-so only. Indons mostly.

Enjoy. Any one else with any additional info?

Seeker A
08-27-06, 10:46
Hey Cluster,

Thanks for the photos. They are well taken. I like to take pics but very different to get one that will go the whole way nude and others.

Keep up the good work and we will get more lively thread.

Ambuk Carisa
08-28-06, 04:31
Bro, have taken the PRC ON from Mega for RM700 - but that was at 1.00am... maybe got late night discount! LOL!

I'm working in Miri. Here is my contribution:

{snip}
3. PRC. Kings KTV, Labuan KTV, Mega hotel. Expensive around RM1k ON. Never tried, but can see them going to work around 7pm. Pretty. PM me if you want to know exact directions.

{snip}

Enjoy. Any one else with any additional info?

Cluster55
08-28-06, 06:53
Thanks, guys!

Would like to provide more pics, but need more models for that. Sory, cannot PM right now, cause my CC expired. Regarding the Indons in old Miri, is it possible to visit the salons and have a look or does it only work by "telephone order". Advise would be appreciated very much. What are the names of the places. Attached find some pics from a stay in Miri a while ago.

Cluster55
08-29-06, 03:02
Just found some older pics from my first stay here. A Freelancer, I got through a female friend. She was open to have her pics taken, but no face: -(((. Anyhow. An extremely tight pussy, but very wet after the right pretreatment --- finger, vib and tongue! Did not long for anal anymore after that tight hole. As you guys can see. I like upskirts. There is nothing as hot as a rear view up between the legs of a woman. With or without panties. Still looking for models, casue I want to pick up my hobby again!

Where to find FL's in Miri except for the known places like Balcony and CB?

Enjoy the pics!

Wei Ni
08-29-06, 05:18
Thanks for your report and pictures, Cluster55 !

Krawlyn
08-29-06, 09:01
Hi guys, (I don’t know the normal procedure of writing reports)

I have been a lurker for some time now but want some help in Bintulu. My info on local and foreign dishes is very limited so I don’t really know the market value of Btu general dishes prices. Bear that in mind, Last nite after I had my nasi goreng seafood and ikan pangang from a place below Casablanca, I had my normal walk around bintulu town (which is like an hour at hunting pace) just to burn up some of the meal I had taken.

If you happen to walk around the river-front shops at about 9 p.m plus, you will get a normal “pss..pss..girls?” from the pushers around that area. Anyways, pass that area I head out towards maybank (need to draw money for next day trip to bakun) opposite plaza hotel somewhat. As I head down pass a malay Indian restaurant, I saw a new place just open (about a month plus according to the workers there). The place was nice with low lighting and heavy bass. There were a pinoy band playing and by the sound and looks of it, 2 (excluding the male keyboardist) out 7 or 8 girls can sing, the rest just dance and jump around (nice looking though).

It came to my head that maybe the rest of the girls were just for display and take outs. I found out later, there were indeed for display but take-out is not available at the moment. I was approached by an indon whom was indeed a take-out, (one shot RM150, one Night RM250.00). I asked to see more selection but none have arrived yet (coming soon). The only take-out was this indon girl, nice smile but a bit skinny for my liking but I was not doing the thinking from this point on. If you want the take-out service, you have to come and collect it yourself cos delivery service is not available which I found out later. When back to my hotel which is actually behind the new place. I always prefer delivery services to self-collect so I call up the reception and ask if I can order take out. An Indon girl with her OKT appear at my door and after paying the OKT, she came inside. I was not happy with the service. My FR is as follows :-

Name : Pepe or PP
Boobs : Nice and sharp.
Face : 5/10 (pimples)
Body : 8/10 (I prefer meat than bones)
Bbbj : Nil (she don’t want)
HJ : 2/10 (ouch….too rough)
Kissing :Yes
DATY : No (if no bj no daty cos I’m a 69 freek)
FJ: 8/10 (If not for her dryness, add 1 cos nice and tight)
GFE: None (Strictly business)
Damage : 250 + 10 (meal) + 53 (for hotel room which I’m gonna claim under my month hotel rental).
WIR: N.O.Y.B.L (really a let down, need more experience and always on the H/P).
REMARK: After I came, she will wash up and dress up and would disrobe again for the following round).

P.S. To The Admin (Jackson), I’m very sorry if my post is not following the correct format.

=============================================

Hi Krawlyn,

Your report was perfect, I didn't have to edit anything, which surprises me because apparently nobody else that posts in the Malaysia forum knows how to use standard English language capitalization and puncutation.

BTW, in the future you don't need to submit multiple copies.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jorees
08-30-06, 10:59
Hello Bros!

Just got here in Miri, and getting busy if you know what I mean.

Going to be here for some time, and didi got a bit itchy, so I called up OKT to try out Ida that everyone has been talking about here some time back (thanks bro! )

When she got out of the cab I can appreciate the ratings other bros have given her. Not really a looker, with the brown highlights in her hair making her look like some rocker chick. But guess what, in bed she really is one heck of a rocker chick! J

Anyway had some small talk and watched tv, and she told me that she got in just a few months ago from Jakarta. But she's from Surabaya. Her accent is not so heavy, so I figured she is better educated than most of the other girls here. She did business management before (anyone looking for multi-skilled talent? )

The clothes came off, and she straight-away gave a BBBJ which was really great. And I meant REALLY great. I don't really like BJ, so hers was really something that can probably convert me on that. Fingered her ****, but she didn't quite respond like I wanted, so it was time to put on the durex. Hehehehehe. I also got some ID Millenium silicon based lube (RM50 per bottle, wahlau expensive) that Asian Rain spoke off in the Jakarta thread. Or somewhere in the Indonesian thread. This thing is f***ing slippery and doesn't get dry. Really good stuff!

Started off on top of me, and boy can she really screw. Her **** was nnot extremely tight, but her pussy muscles was really milking me. Felt like a vacuum was at my cock. Went at it for about 5 minutes before I decided to do her missionary. Had the some light at the doorway, and the sight of that pussy just sucking and taking my gege (promoted from didi. Hahahahah) in was something. She doesn't moan very loudly, but her response really tells you whether you have it right or not. Can easily tell. Stopped once in a while to DATY but the silicon lube made it less tasty. Also makes it a bit difficult to tell whether she was wet, but the lube doesn't dry up. She likes it very much. And so do I. After a while, fucked her standing up while carrying her and my cock really spearing her. Since she is on the petite side, it was easy to move her around. Then laid her on the chair, screwing her from sides and moving my legs to get different angle. Wahlau, I'm not going to forget that experience very nice. She seems to like it from the right, squirming under me like a landed fish. Then I turned her around and ask her to sit on me. The sight of her ass really makes my cock stand at full attention. You just can't ask for a better backside on these petite imported NLs. Next was doggy since I just can't stand the sight of an ass like that without slamming my cock doggy style.

That first session lasted more than an hour courtesy of procomil on my cobra. Had another two rounds later that night and in the morning. All in all a great way of spending the night in Miri.

Face: 5/10
Height: 4’11”
Body: 7/10 petite (I’m a real sucker for petite ones….he he)
BBBJ: Yes if you don't like BJ she'll convert you man...:)
HJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10
Kissing: Yes
GFE: 8/10
WIR: Hell yes.
Damage: RM250+RM20tips++ (other stuff like tidbits)

P.S. I find that buying small stuff like choc, drinks, btes, cookies and all really helps on the GFE section. And that’s what I go for..:)

Ambuk Carisa
09-01-06, 07:13
Sounds like u had a blast(s), bro! and thanks for the GFE tip!

Hello Bros!

Just got here in Miri, and getting busy if you know what I mean.

P.S. I find that buying small stuff like choc, drinks, btes, cookies and all really helps on the GFE section. And that’s what I go for..:)

Cluster55
09-05-06, 07:56
Hi guys and fellow Mirians,

Attached find a few pics of a lady from a salon in the boulevard area. Not the yougest anymore. But what a BBBJ. Could not take the pictures when shooting my gun. Felt too good at that time. I still need your help to find proper models and crimepartners in order to be able to provide better material for this amazing site. Does anybody know any "couple" available for some Por*?

See you next time! Still waiting for the hot and willing Indon for some fun, fotos and video!

Diagno
09-14-06, 09:52
Hi Notiguy,

I'm new here. But I always going to Sibe every 2 month. So can I ask you to give me your OKT phone number to me?

Thanks

Cluster55
09-18-06, 08:12
Hi Fellow Mirians,

I give it a try again and attach a few photos. Much more and better ones could be expected if I got some more advise, where exactly to go and look for naughty girls willing to pose! Does anybody have an advice? Is the frequently mentioned Big Boss Barber Salon worth a try? Should I mention what I am out for or just try to find a lady and discuss with her alone? please guys. Help me!

Cluster55
09-18-06, 08:29
Sorry guys, completely forgot to ask if there are any special places for Wednesday night hunting in Miri?

Mannnn
10-13-06, 14:35
Hi Sibu bros,

I'm going to Sibu soon. Any recommendation or OKT numbers.
Which hotel to stay.

Mannnn
10-16-06, 13:24
Looks like we have no ISG bros in Sibu.

Hi! Bintulu bros,

I'm going to Bintulu soon. Any recommendation where to
get actions.

BD Lucky
10-18-06, 09:20
Last week, during my stay in Miri had a ON with a indon girl. Here is the FR:
Got into Miri late, checked in and was already 830pm. I had received a call from a friend telling me his OKT had called him and told him he got some new cars. So this time instead of calling my usual OKT, called his instead. Told him I wanted someone young and with big boobs otherwise don’t bring them. He told me ok and after 1 hour, he showed up in my room with one girl. She looked 25 yr old and small boobs. I was really disappointed. I told him he was wasting my time to wait for him. Anyways he was very apologetic and it was late I decided to keep her instead.

After small talk and shower, some light French kissing, she started to bj. She was not very good at it but was willing to try. Shallow sucking, only took half my shaft in her mouth. But her ball licking was quite good. She allowed fingering, but kind of difficult to get her pussy wet. After going back and forth for 20 minutes of foreplay, ask her to cap me and rode her. Her pussy was still dry, was I glad the condom came with lubricant. (Hehe..) One good thing about it was she got a tight pussy. She is not a moaner either. But anyways she was accommodating. I took her 3 times that night. Next time I will go with my own OKT instead……..

Name: Sa Sa
Origin: indon,
Body: 6/10 (quite petite but proportionate)
Boob: 6/10 small, but nipples still light coloured
Ass: 6/10
Face: 6/10 (average)
GFE: 7/10 (accomodating)
BJ: 3/10 (she said she does not give bj only me. Ya right!)
Damage:RM250

Mannnn
10-19-06, 11:33
Finally arrived in Bintulu in the afternoon. Have my business done and later in the
evening contact OKT Amy. She directed me to Everly hotel. 2 girls to choose
from. One is a Indian girl age 21 and the other is a PRC age 23. I pick PRC.

We shower together, dried up and proceed to the bed. Have a look at her pussy
and it was like a forest. She started by giving me catbath. After that she cap me
and give me blow job. After CBJ, we went missionery, then doggy and later she
ride cowgirl. Her cowgirl was fast and tight. After I had cum she still ride cowgirl.

Name: San San
Height: 5’ 5”
Origin: PRC
Boobs: B-cup
Face: 6/10 (she was always smiling, may add 1 point)
Body: 7/10
CBJ: 4/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
Damage: 200

Mannnn
10-19-06, 11:57
next stop was sibu. arrived in sibu in the evening. checked in to tanahmas
hotel. had my dinner and went walking around the town. went to channel road
and saw a lots of freelancer. the freelancers are mostly dayak. saw a mamasan
with 2 girls. shits! the 2 girls are only about 15 years old. they are selling their
young body for only 56 ringgit. please don’t try this 2 girls, if got caught will be
charge for “[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)”. i walk away and went back to my hotel.

i called okt evonne and she directed me to everly hotel. as usual, shower
together, dried up and lie on the bed. she give me a very wet and hungry catbath.
she lick all over my body, suck my toes, lick my balls, anus and even bottom of
my feets. then came the bbbj which was wet and slurply. later cap me and do
missioner, then doggy and cowgirl. later i cum on missionery.

name: shirly
origin: west malaysia
height: 5’7”
boobs: b-cup
face: 6/10
body: 7/10
bbbj: 8/10
fj: 8/10
gfe: 8/10
damage: 220 + 10 tips

Krawlyn
10-23-06, 16:08
Hi guys,

I finally made it to Miri late last nite from my trip to Long Seridan via long Lama by timber roads. Lucky I had a nice massage in Bintulu before I left. I’m looking to try Ida that everybody have been talking about (any bros care to message me her contact? Please?). Anyways, my FR for your info:-

Place : ABC
Name : Catherine (Cat).
Origin : Mukah
Height : 5’5” + -
Breast : Big (yum yum)
Face : 6/10 (But I was drunk at the time).
Body : 6/10 (about 50 kg as she was standing on my back)
BJ : Standard massage only
HJ : As above
FJ: As Above
Damage : RM50.00 (Massage), RM60.00 (Facial)
Remark : There are about 5 girls at the MP, 3 Chinese, 2 Locals. Wanted to get Cat’s no to see if I can get a private session.

Place: Frankie Valli Belong to this Group.
Name : Mila
Origin : Kuching
Height : 5’5”
Breast : Standard Size
Face : 5/10
Body : 5/10
H/J : 6/10
BJ : Nil (Try to bring Flavoured Durex next time)
FJ : Nil
Damage : RM60
Remark : I think a private session can be arrange with more persuasion (freelancer ?).

Hope any bros can help me with Ida. Thanks in advance.

Gy Kia
11-05-06, 12:18
Any 1 can share wif me their Miri okt no.?

Will be in miri tis month end.

Cluster55
11-11-06, 02:26
Hi Fellows,

Despite not getting any tips from the forum I finally managed to arrange for a photosession - and a bit more. Philippina in her early 30s, very naughty, showing her stuff willingly! Final cumshot on a**hole - but no Asian Rain, just an Asian Dizzle ... Please let me know, if you know any ladies willing to pose like the one on the pics.

Hairy Timun
11-19-06, 08:29
Yo bro Cluster55,
Would really appreciate it if you can let me know the name of the place in Boulevard where u have the BBBJ. The only place I know fro sure in Miri is the saloons around the Grand Palace hotel area. Would really wanna try something new. Can u also let me know the damages? Thanks in advance.

Cluster55
11-21-06, 02:57
Hi Bro Hairy Timun,

teh place is called somewhat like Boulevard Salon or so. It is on the Courth Mammoth side of the lot, just beside a duck restaurant. I'm sorry that I cannot describe better...I think there is a Photo Shop directly at the corner. It is on the second floor, first floor si a Karaoke. But I didn;t get that BBBJ at the salon, but took the lady home with me, as I have been knowing her for wuite a while. SHe is great at giving head, but her body is not necessarily very appealing. loves to have her pussy fingered while blowing....even open for more ... and getting really wet when giving head. I do not know if who she goes with or if I am just privileged, sorry. Name is Molly, don't mention the forum if you go there!

Can you give me any tips for places in the area you mentioned?

Good luck!

BD Lucky
12-01-06, 05:55
Was in Miri last week to do some work. But since I had not much work in the afternoon my friend and I suggested that we go shopping for girls either for a quickie or O/N. We went around all the saloons in Miri shopping. Saw some indons, PRC and west Malaysian chicks either at the saloon or at Hotel. Since we did not see any one that particularly attractive I decided to just get one for the whole night.
Anyways, finished dinner and headed back to the hotel to wait for one of the OKT to bring over the girls. She brought over 4 or 5 indon girls, and I was looking for one with big breasts. However, the ones with breasts were a bit too meaty for my taste. I ended up picking this cute slim girl since I did not want to waste my time looking other girls which may not be suitable.
We laid on bed and were chit chatting and eating some fruits. I found out she had been in Miri for 3 months this was her last day. She was very playful and lively. After the showere she took off her towel I was surprised that she had sexy perky breasts oh her. Her slim body makes those breasts appeared bigger than they really were. She started with a light massage and proceeded to give me a blow job. Her blow job was not up to par. But right then the phone rang and I had to answer it. She was giggly and sucked harder while I was on the phone. OMG! After the call I said I was going to take a video of her sucking my dick and to my surprise again, she agreed. Damn I should have brought my digital camera!!! Did the sexercise 3 times that night. She was a very nice girl to be with too bad she had to go. Otherwise I may try her one more time.

Name: Nia
Age 19
Face 7
Body 8 (slim but with sexy breast)
Breasts 33C
DATY Did not ask.
BBBJ: 5/10
FJ 8/10 (playful and cooperative)
GFE 8
Overall 8
WIR Yes but it was her last day in Malaysia
Damage RM250.00

Pengamput
12-05-06, 03:43
Helloo Miri bros,

I'm going to Miri this sunday. Any recommendation or OKT numbers.

Where to stay?

Thanks

Cluster55
12-05-06, 08:18
Hi fellows,

Not really a report, but I am looking for a reliable and cheap source for Cialis (superchargers), just to shorten the breaks between the sessions and have a chance to take more photos. Any infos? Tips willbe highly appreciated!

Cluster

Kar Shan
12-08-06, 12:53
Hi guys,

My last visit to Bintulu is 1999. As I landed at the new Bintulu airport yesterday, I wonder if the entertainment is advanced significantly with the airport?

After review the old threads, I walk out around 11 am today from ParkCity Everly Hotel to the Town Centre. I had a chat with the Taxi driver, he suggest me to try the girls ath the M floor of Li Hua Hotel.

I agreed with his suggestion and he drove me there. At the MP, only 2 girls available. I pick the younger among them (aged 26+), she is Sarawakian chinese girl but claimed she is from JB (her accent doesn't make sense).

The Mamasan charge me RM65 for the room usage + 45 min masage. I asked her if they provide extra. She said that only decided by the girl, they know nothing about it (she look very serious when said that, the Oscar comittee might choose her to received their next candidate if they saw her).

The girl that I choose lead me to the 3rd floor of the hotel and ended at room 307. As I enter the room, she switch the air conditioning unit and asked me to naked. While she preparing her tools for massage I asked her, "Do you provide extra service?". She replied, "Yes, but the charge is expensive, RM 200". I said that I want to fuck her but I only have RM150 (lame tactic for bargain). She's trapped when agreed with RM150.

Then, she and me have a shower together. She asked me to lying on the bed and start doing her job. I can't write the experienced here as it was very fantastic and there is no word to expressed it. Anyways, my FR for all of you guys are as follows:

Name : Kitty
Origin : JB (??)
Height : 5’ 7” + -
Breast : 36 B
Face : 8/10 (without the help from Loreal/Maybelline).
Body : 7/10 (quite nice and perfect body)
BJ : I cannot gauge because she treat me like she know me/boyfriend.
HJ : As above
FJ : As Above
Damage : RM65.00 (Massage), RM150.00
Remarks : In her moaning voice she told me not to lick her as she can't hold it and never try it. She request me to fuck her in a slow motion as she want to enjoy it. It was like "I treat you in tenderness and slow and now you should return it back to me..."

Viper Z
12-11-06, 07:06
Had a few OKt number and tried calling em. Was bad as all responded with 'Nombor yang anda dail telah ditamatkan perkhidmatan'/disconnected.

Went to have a look with Kimmy LTS from Sibu and found a few girls at a park. Went nearer and... OMG! Those are chicks with dicks (old SMC area).

Saw a few at Mist Garden but quality was bad. Went back to the saloon I know of and OMG, only dinos left. Not sure what happen to the young girls.

Still recovering from the shock, went back to hotel disappointed. lol

Hope my next trip will be better. :D

Fetish
12-11-06, 15:33
Had a few OKt number and tried calling em. Was bad as all responded with 'Nombor yang anda dail telah ditamatkan perkhidmatan'/disconnected.

Went to have a look with Kimmy LTS from Sibu and found a few girls at a park. Went nearer and... OMG! Those are chicks with dicks (old SMC area).

Saw a few at Mist Garden but quality was bad. Went back to the saloon I know of and OMG, only dinos left. Not sure what happen to the young girls.

Still recovering from the shock, went back to hotel disappointed. lol

Hope my next trip will be better. :D

Now you concur with me when i told u the place you reommended inly carry dinos. Sibu is kind of dead I guess.

Viper Z
12-12-06, 09:35
Now you concur with me when i told u the place you reommended inly carry dinos. Sibu is kind of dead I guess.

lol.. it is. Went there earlier (like 6 months ago) and got 2 - 3 syts. Now all dinos. :(

Ambuk Carisa
12-13-06, 04:33
lol.. it is. Went there earlier (like 6 months ago) and got 2 - 3 syts. Now all dinos. :(

Guess one tend to age faster in a boring place! (Now gonna kena from the Sibu members!) LOL...

Viper Z
12-13-06, 07:00
Guess one tend to age faster in a boring place! (Now gonna kena from the Sibu members!) LOL...

lol... One day you see young ones.. the next month... all MILFs

Hairy Timun
12-14-06, 12:19
Hi Bro Hairy Timun,

teh place is called somewhat like Boulevard Salon or so. It is on the Courth Mammoth side of the lot, just beside a duck restaurant. I'm sorry that I cannot describe better...I think there is a Photo Shop directly at the corner. It is on the second floor, first floor si a Karaoke. But I didn;t get that BBBJ at the salon, but took the lady home with me, as I have been knowing her for wuite a while. SHe is great at giving head, but her body is not necessarily very appealing. loves to have her pussy fingered while blowing....even open for more ... and getting really wet when giving head. I do not know if who she goes with or if I am just privileged, sorry. Name is Molly, don't mention the forum if you go there!

Can you give me any tips for places in the area you mentioned?

Good luck!

Sorry for the late reply. Been working my butt off. But what to do? need to find $$$ for all these cheonging activities!
Anyway, the one place that I went to a few times is Princess or something like that. Near a bakery. 1st floor. MLs quite old (30+) but service good. Some of them can really massage.
Another place is near the Lorenzo home furnishing place. Dunno the name of the place but last time I was there, the MLs quite good looking. Only drawback is that they don't have any room. Just curtains as partitions.
Based on what you've said, I don't think I'll have much chance with Molly because I'm always only in Miri for a day or two. Not enough time to foster good relationship!

Gy Kia
12-16-06, 05:02
Just got back from miri few week ago. Was kinda busy with work
so no time to post up a fr till now.

Checked in at Mega Hotel lil bro was itching for some action so call up the OKT Kong. He offer 2 prices for LT Rm 250 and Rm300, was told RM300 gal was more pretty. Is is a new prices or i got cheated?

Anyway decided to go with the Rm300. 30 minute later show up at with 2 gal
one of them have a very fair skin that i would love to try out next time while the other 1 was more shorter but with bigger boob. Was a sucker for big boob so pick the 1 with bigger boob.

Start with some french kissin then went to BBBJ was quite ok have good suction while the hand busy with her boob . Went downtown and DATY her b4 start of missionary to doggy to cowgirl and finish of missionary with a grand finale on her boob . Took her 2 time due to a phone call after the 1st course for drink from fren.

Look: 6/10
Boob: 8/10 cause i'm a big boob lover ^.^
Body: 6/10
GFE: 5/10 but very cooperative
BBBj: Yes
Kissing: YEs
Damage: RM300

My 1st FR so sorry if there any mistake

Mannnn
12-30-06, 13:25
Been to Bintulu last week and called OKT Amy. Direct me to Everly Hotel and
give me 2 rooms numbers. Decided to pick a smaller size girls. Had shower together, dried up and lay on the bed. She start by Bbbj. After 2 minutes
of Bbbj she wanted to cap me. I said so fast ahh.. and she continue to give
me another 2 minutes of Bbbj. Then she cap me and rode cowgirl. I can feel
she was very tight and she dare not move fast. She said my didi big. I said
mine is average, maybe she is small in body size. After cowgirl, change to missionery and cum.

Name: Apple
Origin: PRC
Face: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: A
Kissing: no
Daty: no
Bbbj: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 6/10
Damage: 200

Max Tune
01-10-07, 06:31
Anybody knows of OKT no.s in Miri?

Thanks in advance.

Acquadi22
01-10-07, 15:32
Hi there,

Desperate and bored in Kuching. Don't know the place. Looking for OKT contacts to provide a nice O/N to my hotel.

Would greatly appreciate numbers/advice.

Cheers!

Mail Box
01-24-07, 08:08
Hi All,

I'm going to Miri this weekends and will be stay there for the whole week.

I never try out anything at Miri and for me Miri is so bored.

Anyone can give some advice or anything will do.

Thanks

Mail Box
01-24-07, 09:15
Hi All,

I'm going to Miri this weekends and will be staying there for the next whole week.

Any recommend and/or advice?

Thanks in advance.

Jamejam
02-06-07, 14:44
Going down Butulu soon, anyone can help give me some OKT no. or place to go?

Jamejam
02-06-07, 14:55
Going down to Bintulu soon, anyone know OKT contacts or places to go?

Jeng Goo
02-16-07, 20:39
Going to Bintulu (Parkcity Everly) & Miri (Imperial) soon.

Anyone know OKT contacts or places to go?

Desperate Cow
02-23-07, 08:47
Hi everyone,

A shout to all the contributing members and senior members.

I'm in Sibu at the moment and is having trouble finding OKTs.

I'm a new fella here and would like some advice pronto. Sibu is really a dead town. Please cure my boredom.

PM me please.

Psy Duck
02-25-07, 09:20
hi,

since all this time reading you guys reports, i think it is my time to shere mine too: p

going to miri tomorrow. staying in marriot. last time, staying in gp near the cerries berries. there are many fl around the hotel. but i prefer to walk around the pub and there will always fl near the enterance. will try back tomorrow. any suggestion?

bintulu. my second house.

pct. nice place. hc down stairs, you can get chinese (mostly from kl) package $200 per shot. if indon just walk through the riverside. alot of indon, some pretty too. damage $30-80 (for regular)just be choosy and barging. beware your belonging if you want to do there. usully, i asked them to come to my room. don't ask taxi driver to bring gurl for ya. i like the fl in bintulu. got some of their numbers if you want. the best i took is sonya. lol. or what so ever her real name. first time she charge me $300/night. since i usually took her out and gangbang with my friends from kl. currently she charge me $100/night. very friendy. do watsoever you ask. just beware some okt in bintulu might send ya ****. i got some of the okt number too. but it is all up to ya.

will add more later. got to catch the flight.

Redsmurf
02-27-07, 17:29
hi psy duck,

i'm based in miri and also travel frequently to bintulu, labuan kk. would be good if we could meet up over a drink?

hi,

since all this time reading you guys reports, i think it is my time to shere mine too: p

going to miri tomorrow. staying in marriot. last time, staying in gp near the cerries berries. there are many fl around the hotel. but i prefer to walk around the pub and there will always fl near the enterance. will try back tomorrow. any suggestion?

bintulu. my second house.

pct. nice place. hc down stairs, you can get chinese (mostly from kl) package $200 per shot. if indon just walk through the riverside. alot of indon, some pretty too. damage $30-80 (for regular)just be choosy and barging. beware your belonging if you want to do there. usully, i asked them to come to my room. don't ask taxi driver to bring gurl for ya. i like the fl in bintulu. got some of their numbers if you want. the best i took is sonya. lol. or what so ever her real name. first time she charge me $300/night. since i usually took her out and gangbang with my friends from kl. currently she charge me $100/night. very friendy. do watsoever you ask. just beware some okt in bintulu might send ya ****. i got some of the okt number too. but it is all up to ya.

will add more later. got to catch the flight.

Psy Duck
03-02-07, 06:31
Hi Psy Duck,

I'm based in Miri and also travel frequently to Bintulu, Labuan KK. Would be good if we could meet up over a drink?Bro,

I'll be in Miri next May. I'll post the date later.

Psy Duck
03-02-07, 07:14
Just back from Miri and now I'm in KK.

The trip was fun and enjoy. I went to Mega to fetch my friend and it is still early that time (around 5pm). So, we just walk through the alley between the building just in front of Mega. At the end of the block we came across with this barber shop V I P. LOL. The name is too catchy to me. Went up stairs and found out that it is not really a barber shop at all (so used to dark screen barber shop door in Bintulu)

The OKT show us all of his gurl that day. My friend choose a 17yrs old Indon girl (which in the passport said 21). And for me I let the OKT choose. I just told him that I want the GF, friendly, petite and good in massage. (don't mention about which hotel you stay, just ignore their question if they ask about which hotel). We bargin the price from RM300 and lastly we got it at RM225 for the whole day till the next day. (Start from 5pm till what so ever time the girl want to go back the next morning)

The OKT send the gurl and us to my room in Marriot. LOL. A free cab ride.

The girls are very friendly. Just be nice to them and they are willing to do anything you ask. Just name it they will do it. Took some photo too: P

There are two king size bed in my room, since my friend and I are like brother, the girl also don't mind. We gangbang and switch partners too. Sorry that I'm not good in telling all the things that happen there but it was the best thing that we have compare to our stay in GP from the privious visit here. The girls gave us their contact number and told us that the OKT will pay them RM100 each for a night. Since we are nice to them, they are willing to acompany us next time for the same rate the OKT paid them. Lucky huh. Hehe.

I'm in KK and need a good night sleep for today (since didn't slept at all, fully utilize the girls). And will update the KK story later.

Ask me if you want to know more about the detail in Miri and I'll tell ya.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

p/s: Is this kind of FR is ok. I'm in the process of learning to write the FR. Any comment?

Seeker A
03-04-07, 07:01
Psy Duck,

could tu share the names of the Indon u took in Miri? Wil be there for 2 days.

BTW, how do I get hold of FL Sonja of Bintulu?

Thanks

Ambuk Carisa
03-05-07, 02:48
Bro Psy Duck,

Will be in Miri either later this week or next, and appreciate new experiences... care to share contacts?

Psy Duck
03-05-07, 19:50
Psy Duck,

could tu share the names of the Indon u took in Miri? Wil be there for 2 days.

BTW, how do I get hold of FL Sonja of Bintulu?

ThanksYo Bro,

Miri.

Bro, in VIP Miri, when I went there, there are about 13 gurls for you to choose, all a guranteed by the OKT, since he tested them all and he also did the training. Ask the OKT what you really want, and he'll suggestion will not fail you as his didn't fail me. Be specific if you want for anal or what so ever. Better still, if you treat them well, they are willing to do anything. Doesn't mean that the one I took will pleasure you the same she did to me:). Btw their name: ika and lina:)

Bintulu.

Do you know City Point in Bintulu. Asked local if you don't. Just go to the Back entrance (which people went to the cinema up stairs), Facing the road in front the enterance is the parking lot between the shophouse. Look at your right, the enterance to the saloon. The are two saloon there, take the first one.

Just prepare to write you hp number in a small paper (you'll need it later). Went to the saloon and try to relax yourself. The mamasan will than show you her gurls. If you are lucky, sonya (fair skin, petite and very nice smell, GFE) will be there (Kaka and Adik also not bad. Not sure if they are still there). Or if you got other chick that you like. Just get close to them and pass your number. Than just say to the mamasan that you'll come later after you lunch or dinner or watsoever. The gurl later will call U. Just bargin with them, since there are all FL at night. Lately FL in Bintulu is hard to get.

If you are chinese age 30-40, you can try hit the mamasan. 1 of my friend got her last time. A freeebies: P and she's preety too, age around 30+. She's a good drinker but as always. Drinker get drunk and you got your freebies: P

P/s: will update the KK story later. Currently busy a bit

Psy Duck
03-05-07, 19:59
Bro Psy Duck,

Will be in Miri either later this week or next, and appreciate new experiences... care to share contacts?Bro,

If you just walk through the alley between the 2 shopt lot really infront of Mega, and at the end look to your left, a big Barber shop signboard V.I.P (you couldn't miss it :P ). The OKT will than gave you his calling card (if you are staying at the 4/5 star hotel, don't ever mention the hotel name coz later it will hard for you to bargin. The best just say that you stay in mega). For the gurls number, you need to adjust them yourself bro. They only gave it to the people that treat them nicely.

Happy hunting.