PDA

View Full Version : Sex Toys Discussion

Admin
02-22-04, 23:21
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Organicgrowth
02-24-04, 18:05
Gentlemen,

Wow, I'm the first reporter!

In the space of 3 all night sessions, I was able to take my first arse-cherry, from a total anal-virgin chica, using a “pocket rocket” to help widen the entrance for fuller penetration. I also had the double pleasure of feeling the rockets-action on my shaft whilst inside this chicas rear entrance, as she used it on and inside her pussy. Just excellent.

Regards, Havanaman

Brojomar
02-24-04, 21:25
I've heard nothing but great things about the Pocket Rocket

Bizzie
02-25-04, 05:19
What's pocket rocket?

Organicgrowth
02-25-04, 11:19
Smirqk,

You are very right, its the best toy I have ever used.

Badass,

The pocket rocket is a small vibrator about 3” long. It is just the thing to have handy when you are eating a chica out. It is versatile compared to some of the larger monster-size plastic dicks on the market, easy to store / hide and has some kind of quiet vibe technology which means your session is not going to be interrupted by all the “buzzing” sounds you get with regular toys.

I own one for my personal use. If you use it on the end of Mr. Happy, when you feel like playing and there is no chica available, you will explode with joy! The beauty of it is that you get to control your orgasm by controlling where you have the rocket working. Compare the orgasms of masturbating and vibro-bating… See how you feel when you orgasm without touching Mr. Happy and just vibrating your ball-sack….

Regards, Havanaman

GettingTang
02-25-04, 22:16
WRONG!
For all those penis envy dudes. When women discreetly and privately order a sex toy, they almost always, something like 75% of the time will order a big old dildo. Most order between a 7-9 inch dildo with a girth of 6-7 inches! True many go for the little pocket rocket for direct clitoral stimulation, but when women want to imitate being rammed in the privacy of their own setting, the almost always opt for a toy that is larger then the average sized male (which is 6 inches)

Also, despite all the political correctness about penis size and size does not matter, most women have a NON stimulated vaginal length of 2.5-3.5 inches, but once aroused it increases to 6-7 inches. However, there is the catch. Most women with normal vaginal tissue and muscle can take an additional 2 inches in addition to their aroused length of 6-7 inches! This is because the flesh in the inner depth portion of the vagina can be stretched and pushed to great lengths.

Bottom line boys, most women truly do enjoy a larger penis. Not always the case, but for the most part, it is true!

Women have limited nerve ending deep within the vagina, but when the males penis can reach far enough to move cervix, this can cause deep muscle vaginal orgasm. AND once a women has one of these, they will always seek out another, which means only a male with a large member can give her.

TANG~!

Organicgrowth
02-26-04, 00:34
GettingTang

Whats with the "WRONG!" What do you mean? We were talking about a specific toy (pocket rocket) in respect of a specific use for it. Nothing whatsoever was said about "penis envy dudes", vaginal size or "political correctness "....

I would urge you to reread the thread.

Regards, Havanaman

Travis Bickle 2
02-26-04, 01:22
Havanaman, I also see nothing WRONG with your post. My girlfriend used to work at a Lover's Package and said the pocket rocket was very popular with the ladies. Most are into the clitoral stimulation anyway. And besides you mentioned you were using it while giving her oral satisfaction. Excellent.

There is a multi-use vibrator on the market called the "Rabbit". I've heard numerous women say it is the best sex toy to ever hit the market. It does it all including clitoral stimulation. Only problem is the thing is expensive like $150.00 USD. I had the girl at the store demonstrate it for me and boy did I have rabbit envy.
The device is amazing!

Civ2K

GettingTang
02-26-04, 03:06
I was referring to those who said it was, "the best toy ever". most women think a big old fat dildo (mentioned below) is the best toy ever!

The proof is both in what they order when doing so discretely! And scientifically proven!

And to the notion stated here, that most women prefer clitoral orgasms...........hogwash!

That's because most women have never had any other form of orgasm, so they know no better!

FACT! Once a women has a deep vaginal muscle orgasm, she will never want to go back! Do some research on the subject, you will find out for yourself!

No not from the politically correct sites, designed by women with husbands who have a small penis. Or from guys who have small penises and are trying to convince themselves, all women like small penises! Do some real scientific research on the subject!

Travis Bickle 2
02-26-04, 03:24
GT, It sounds like you are well-informed and have already done the research. I would love to see the scientific reports about clitoral vs. deep vaginal orgasms and also about the dildo buying habits of women who order them discretely.

Please, if you would be so kind, copy and paste this information here so you can enlighten the rest of us with your knowledge on the subject.

Thanks.

Civ2K

Organicgrowth
02-27-04, 11:53
Gentlemen,

Please excuse the length of this response, after reading it you will understand. Also, the capitalisation in parts (Sorry Jackson) is to aid comprehension as it would seem to have deminished in parts.

Firstly: Comprehension is the backbone of communicative success.

Secondly: The difference between a "clitoral" and a "vaginal" orgasm is WHERE the stimulation is applied to achieve orgasm, NOT where you feel the orgasm. That may clear up some of the confusion around your questions. This not only evidenced factually based on nerve-end plexus, but also anecdotally from my own clinical practice.

The clitoris has a central role in elevating feelings of sexual tension. During sexual excitement, the clitoris swells and physically changes position. The blood vessels through the whole pelvic area also swell, causing engorgement and creating a feeling of fullness and sexual sensitivity. The inner vaginal lips swell and change shape. The vagina balloons upward, and the uterus also shifts position.

One can stimulate the clitoris in a number of different ways — by rubbing, sucking, body pressure, and indeed using a vibrator of any size. Although some women touch the glans of the clitoris to become aroused, for others it can be so sensitive that direct touching hurts, even with lubrication. Also, focusing directly on the clitoris for a long time may cause the pleasurable sensations to disappear (this is worth remembering).

The clitoris can also be stimulated during sexual intercourse of course, most often with the woman on top — this happens when the clitoris is rubbed against the man's pubic bone (cow girl). It can also be achieved when the man is on top if the man positions himself high enough so that his pubic bone presses against his chicas clitoral area. You or your partner can also stimulate the clitoris with fingers during intercourse to help bring you to orgasm.

For some women, the outer third of their vagina is also very sensitive. When stimulated during intercourse or other vaginal penetration, these women can orgasm. This would be what you referred to as a “deep orgasm” — without clitoral stimulation.

Sigmund Freud made a pronouncement that the "mature" woman has orgasms only when her vagina, but not her clitoris, is stimulated, an assumption at best and incorrect medically (what do psychiatrists know about morphology anyway). This, of course, made the man's penis central to a woman's sexual satisfaction. In reality, orgasms are a very individualistic thing — there is no one correct pattern of sexual response. Whatever works, feels good, and makes you feel more alive and connected with your partner are what count.

Whenever female orgasm is discussed, a FALSE DISTINCTION is made between the “vaginal” (deep) and the “clitoral orgasm”. Frigidity has generally been defined by men as the failure of women to have vaginal orgasms. Actually, the vagina IT SELF is NOT a highly nervine sensitive area and is NOT physiologically constructed to achieve orgasm. There is only one area for sexual climax, the clit, (ALTHOUGH there are many areas for general sexual arousal).

Orgasm is the culmination of sexual arousal and can occur with ANY erotic stimulation. From kissing to breast caressing to clitoral or vaginal stimulation, a woman can experience an orgasm. The more romantic the setting, intimate the relationship, and exciting the lovemaking the more intense that orgasm may be. One prominent aspect of a woman's orgasm is the rhythmic contraction of the vaginal wall. So in a sense, every orgasm is a "vaginal" orgasm, even when the primary stimulation is in some OTHER erogenous area.

It's also possible for a woman to experience orgasm when the vagina is the primary stimulus. Because of its location just above the entrance to the vagina, the clitoris usually RECEIVES some of the effects of pelvic thrusting and penile penetration.

There's also anatomic evidence of a "G spot," ("Grafenberg spot", ) which is more of an area than a spot. This is located in the anterior, or front, wall of the vagina and has a richer network of sensory nerve endings. NOTE this is not “deep” at all.

Studies by Perry & Whipple and others have extensively proven the above. This is real medical research, not something you might read on the pack pages of a “medicine made simple” magazine.

This and other similar research has also raised questions as to whether women can only have clitoral or vaginal orgasms by noting that women who ejaculated not only had stronger pubococcygeal muscle contractions, but also had stronger uterine contractions than non-ejaculators. This is where non-medics get confused. The so called “deep orgasm” is perceptual as opposed to physical.

These studies have introduced a third type of orgasm related to ejaculators referred to as a "uterine" orgasm. The findings of Perry and Whipple's study indicated that great sensitivity was noted on the anterior wall of the vagina, as first described by Grafenberg. Using vaginal and uterine myography, the evidence is irrefutable.

The point here is now moot, I’m bored with it and would like to get back to the original thread about USING TOYS…

Regards, Havanaman

PS: if you are keen to learn then go to your nearest medical library and look up: Perry, J. D., & Whipple, B. (1981). Pelvic muscle strength of female ejaculators: Evidence in support of a new theory of orgasm. The Journal of Sex Research, 17, 22-39.

Benchseats Rock
03-23-04, 10:04
Havanaman,

Very nice post. And you're absolutely right on all points as well.

For all it's worth, my girlfriend is a squirter and loves deep hard penetration to produce these rather intense (and sometimes messy) orgasms.

Her toy of choice, the aforementioned Pocket Rocket.

FYI: The Discovery Channel Store (No, I'm not kidding) sells a "massager" that wraps around your fingertip and is powered by a watch battery. It is wonderful for either partner and costs around $10. Many are a night when I get to bed and my baby is sleeping with the thing still on her fingertip.

Organicgrowth
03-24-04, 19:09
Benchseats Rock,

Thanks for your kind words.

I’m intrigued. Whats this finger-toy called, and where can I get one? Any details very much appreciated and I promise to provide a full report on it. I’m seeing this rather exciting young chica at the moment and she is into anything and everything, I’m sure she will appreciate it.

Regards, Havanaman

Benchseats Rock
03-26-04, 02:42
Havanaman:

I will try to find it tonight and take a photo to post for you.

BenchseatsRock

Benchseats Rock
03-26-04, 13:32
Havanaman:

I've found it. It was called a "fingertip massager" or something generically similar to that, and as I said, we bought it at the Discovery Channel Store for $10 - This included the first round of batteries and 3 interchangeable tips with different patterns, just like the Pocket Pocket. I went to the Discovery Channel Store's website, and while they do have several massagers listed (some look like they will so the trick as well) this one was not listed which leads me to believe that it is a generic item for them to sell, and ergo available elsewhere. I would think Duane Reed, Rite-Aid and similar stores would have something workable in stock. The Sharper Image, while very expensive, certainly does (not to mention the warranty) Just for shits and giggles, I think there was an episode of Sex and the City with this particular discussion as a plotline.

I am trying to post the pics now, please bear with me if I am unsuccessfull at first.

There are two of them.

Hope this was helpful :-)

Benchseats Rock
03-26-04, 13:33
Havanaman:

Here is the second pic. I wanted top make sure you saw the band where it attaches to the finger.

Organicgrowth
03-27-04, 09:52
Benchseats Rock,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to take and post the pics. Very thoughtful. The toy looks cool. One question: have you tried wearing it on Mr. Happy and using it that way? From the pic size, I guess this play would be all external, as the width of Mr. Happy as well as the toy would be too large.

When I get some free time I’ll dedicate an hour looking for this exciting toy.

Thanks once again for the pics and the suggestion.

Regards, Havanaman

Benchseats Rock
03-29-04, 03:41
Havanaman,

Unfortunately this toy's band is wide enough to go around a finger, thats all. Unless you're hung like a pencil you'd need to find something else to wrap around Mr. Happy.

It does sound like a good idea though; Does anyone out there have suggestions? I was looking at the Sybian, but I'd rather buy a new Trap Gun for the same money.

- Benchseats Rock

LukeSkyWanker
03-29-04, 20:48
Hi all, Bought one of the rechargeable Omax vibrators advertised in the press as guaranteed to get an orgasm out of a stone. Don't waste £30.00 very noisy, no power and a funny shape, ok it is well made but so is a cricket bat, best toy I ever bought was a magic bullet drives women wild very powerful and you can insert it anally whilst have a fuck.

May the force be with you..

Benchseats Rock
04-10-04, 01:42
Havanaman,

Don't waste your time looking in a store - I found it for you on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=294&item=3089329718&rd=1

Organicgrowth
04-13-04, 19:06
Benchseats Rock,

You the man!

Thanks for this: I already hit the “buy” key… Report promised when I get to use it.

Regards, Havanaman

Member #1050
05-11-04, 03:09
Best Pussy Toy when short on dough.

I read infoseek recent loss of employment message.

Fir this tight times, get the cyber sex buddy pussy toy. This toy is awesome. The only danger is that you will not be able to put it down. You can get it at Hustlers in Hollywood. Or any of your web merchants. Here is a pic.

http://www.cyberskintoys.com/catalog/6/product/38.html

Organicgrowth
05-11-04, 13:41
Member #1050,

Interesting concept. Please excuse my ignorance, it had not occurred to me that such devices existed for men. Always one to experiment I therefore have a couple of questions for you:

* Have you used it?
* You say “...will not be able to put it down..” How do you rate it?
* What about cleaning it when you finish inside it?

Appreciate your report.

Regards, Havanaman

Gorilla69
06-27-04, 01:32
Just got one of these gems. No power involved, just some pube and your hand. I had one of the best orgasms I have EVER had by myself last night!! I could not believe the feelings. A little lube and some experimenting and I was in heaven. Your old lady may even like using it on Mr. Happy...

http://www.libida.com/storepage/sex_toys/man_sex_toy/pussie_galore_male_sex_toy?id=1131515614

I have nothing to do with this web site!

Gorilla

Rubber Nursey
07-29-04, 06:18
When it comes to great sex, I'll admit...I'm greedy. I like 'em big. *grin* Actually, I like 'em WIDE - it's all about the width, not the depth. (In fact, a REALLY long one can be uncomfortable and even painful when in the wrong hands!)

But when it comes to ORGASM....well, that's a whole other story. You can keep your dick, whatever shape or size it is. It's all about the clit. Personally I have never owned a dildo and never will. I have a small (maybe 5 inch) vibrator that has never seen the inside of my body. If I want something inside me, I'll find the real thing. If I want something to bring me to orgasm, I'll use a small but powerful vibrator on my clit.

This is just one girl's opinion, though. Every woman's different.

Organicgrowth
07-29-04, 10:30
RN,

I think that you are closer to the truth than you realise. Almost 100% of chicas I have been with, where we have used, toys says the same thing.

Indeed, over time, I have adopted a method which uses my dick to stimulate the inside and a good small vibrator to take care of the clit. This was best achieved for me with the classic doggie position and a Rabbit.

Do you find that regardless of which toy you might use, that during orgasm you want to feel something inside you? I mean to say that a lot of chicas tell me that when they orgasm they want to feel “filled”, certainly I can feel their contractions on my dick when they cum.

Can I take this opportunity to thank you: its rare for guys generally to get good information on, about and from a woman. We need educating in this context. So thanks for your input.

Regards, Havanaman

Mickey7
07-31-04, 01:21
Anybody have any experience with a toy called the Swizzle (sp) Stick? I've seen it at the adult superstores and the package reads "the perfect anal tool".

The little lady I get together with likes to have her butt hole played with while she stimulates her clit with a vibrator. We've been doing this for a while and there's only so much that I can do with my tongue and fingers. I'm looking for something to give us a little bit of variety. Hopefully it will lead to anal intercourse

PM me if you have any experience along these lines.

Rubber Nursey
08-04-04, 09:47
Havanaman,
Thank you. :)

"Do you find that regardless of which toy you might use, that during orgasm you want to feel something inside you? I mean to say that a lot of chicas tell me that when they orgasm they want to feel “filled”, certainly I can feel their contractions on my dick when they cum".

Hmmm...this will probably sound odd, but it depends whether there's a man involved or not! If I'm having sex with a man - then, yes. I want exactly the feeling you described; feeling 'filled' during orgasm and squeezing his penis when I cum.

But if I'm with a woman or on my own - for some reason I don't seem to need that 'filled' feeling. Actually, I prefer NOT to have anything inside me. I have absolutely no idea why that is, but there you have it.

Webcams
09-12-04, 17:13
Mickey7; I have used similar toys on my partners, and eventually they go for anal just remember lot's & lot's of lube & go slow.

8ball
10-28-04, 07:52
i have had a few recent experiences, of an unusual nature you folks may enjoy. years ago i had a dentist recommend “sonic care” cordless toothbrushes by name. it seems that they have a very high frequency of oscillation and do a great job cleaning teeth and cost about $100.

when i buy replacement heads i purchase more than one. recently a lady fried came over for some fun and i got a great idea. put on a new brush and use the back side on the “little man in the boat”.

well she nutted about 10 times in 5 minutes. she may be permanently cross-eyed now but she is very grateful, loyal and a smile happy friend for life.

thinking i may be on to something important. i tried the same thing today with another friend. she told me she planed to get a play station for her kid for christmas but now they may get an electric tooth brush instead. it was fun, except i thought i might loose a hand getting the tooth brush back. it’s a lot of fun to watch her so happy, very happy.

at the risk of being obvious, it’s a very high quality, very high speed, high power, long lasting cordless device that seems to work wonders on all but a few friends who are in a big hurry and could not be bothered.

as always your results may vary.

it does have a 2-minute automatic shut-off, that may be a good thing.

Zidaho
11-28-04, 02:12
Thanks mongers for the info on this category of little vibrators. I just did a google search and discovered I can buy the Wonder Girl (pocket rocket) for $14.00 and it is water proof. Slightly higher grade model the classic white model for $20.00, and the new iVibe model for $35.00 which is suppose to have a little better motor and thus less noisy. Noise seems to be the biggest complaint, but wow most of the women seem to rave on these little dynamos. There are several other models like the water missle, water rocket, etc. I bought 4-5 as xmas gifts for my naughty little girls. Can't wait to slip one into the Thermas with me, I really love the feeling a woman's contractions around the happy one.

Sorcerer
11-29-04, 02:15
Anyone here use the new Gillette Mach 3 razor - the one with a battery in the handle? Remove the disposable blade, push the button and BINGO - a nice vibrating toy that you can even walk through airport security and not be embarassed! This thing vibrated enough to send any woman up up and away.

Zidaho
12-02-04, 04:36
Starting from left to right, most expensive to most economical:

!) This is Dr. Johnson Pocket Rocket, deluxe model $50.00. not waterproof. Notice rubber beads on top, considered less durable to metal beads.

2) Water Dancer; $30. relatively quiet but over priced IMO.

3) Water Pro; This is the standard $20.00 model metal beads, and water proof, I think it's a good value.

4) Wonder Girl; this is a very good value as well, $15.00. However, there is another one out there that is $15.00 but it has a nylon wrist cord which is better as many women use this in the tub or shower. THey apparently break if dropped.

Some women (on the web sites) have commented about the noise but I don't think they are that loud. Gave one of the Water Pros to my secretary the other day, she commented this morning that it was the best vibrator she has ever used. Ha, ha.

Tadpole
02-21-05, 10:43
Hi Guys.

I've tried a variety of artificial vaginas, in the pointless aim of finding something safer and more satisfying than a real pussy. The fact that I'm posting in the WSG forum says plenty - nothing beats a woman!

However, I can relay some useful experience with toys.

The gel type 'conventional' toys in the shops have a hopelessly short 'barrel'. Despite the fact that they stretch like crazy -- to accomodate a penis in a pencil sized barrel - I still find I bust out the end into the vibes separate chamber.

As for cheap latex toys with glued seams - OUCH!

Anyway, I strongly recommend the Venus 2000 reciever. The Venus is made by the same team that make the Sybian - a BIG, powerful toy for ladies.
Anyway - the complete Venus kit is not needed - just the receiver.

The full venus kit includes a machine that uses air pressure/vacuum inside the reciever to pump it up and now your shaft (hands-free wanking!).

But the reciever on it's own is great - especially if filled with warm water! (don't use water if attached to the pump kit).

The Venus reciever can be ordered in a size to suit - length and width.
But as I say, adding warm water to the thing gets the closest thing to a real pussy that I have found. Very nice. And by adding a finger to cover the air/water inlet you can adjust how tight it is on you!

Great toy, but nothing pretty to look at.

It's also easy to clean, and simple to repair once more latex sleeves are needed (you get some spare sleeve material with the reciever anyway)

PsyberZombie
02-28-05, 12:05
a new computer gadget enables someone to apply direct physical stimulation sexually to another person over the internet, thus advancing "cybersex" far beyond its previous limitation of mere words and pictures

according to a september report on wired.com, the vibrating "sinulator," with wireless receiver, can be activated remotely at different speeds and force by a spouse or anyone else who uses the device's password at sinulator's web site, and that manipulation can be done not only by keyboard and mouse, but by a male placing the sinulator's transmitting sleeve ("interactive fleshlight") over his penis and thrusting at his (or the recipient's) preferred speed and force

"thus," summarized the wired writer, "a man can be thrusting in cleveland while a woman is penetrated in seattle."

oh , and if you don't have a girl to have cyber·sex with , they provide those , too !!

http://www.sinulate.com/

http://www.sinulatorcams.com/

Sybian Junkie
03-06-05, 01:14
after rep-ing the sinulator for over a year now and talking to many folks that own one, i am almost convinced that the sinulator is a piece of junk. the image i have posted is the internet's remotely controlled toy of the future. it has a console that controls the unit via the internet, and can be used while camming easily. what i will be setting up in the near future is a cam studio for escorts and i will be encouraging the gals to check out these units. the sinulator is nothing more than a low end multi funtion vibe remotely controlled by way of a port on your computer.
see this for an interesting link.

http://www.slashdong.org/

the new age machine
http://www.rate-a-stripper.com/images/top-secret.jpg

a new computer gadget enables someone to apply direct physical stimulation sexually to another person over the internet, thus advancing "cybersex" far beyond its previous limitation of mere words and pictures

according to a september report on wired.com, the vibrating "sinulator," with wireless receiver, can be activated remotely at different speeds and force by a spouse or anyone else who uses the device's password at sinulator's web site, and that manipulation can be done not only by keyboard and mouse, but by a male placing the sinulator's transmitting sleeve ("interactive fleshlight") over his penis and thrusting at his (or the recipient's) preferred speed and force

"thus," summarized the wired writer, "a man can be thrusting in cleveland while a woman is penetrated in seattle."

oh , and if you don't have a girl to have cyber·sex with , they provide those , too !!

http://www.sinulate.com/

http://www.sinulatorcams.com/

Rock the Room
03-23-05, 20:52
Has any one used a cock ring? If so can you report on the experience?

Frank Booth
06-22-05, 15:27
Has any one used a cock ring? If so can you report on the experience?

No, but on a side note, just finished reading Shogun while on vacation and was surprised to see a depth of reference to sex toys used by Japanese in the early 1600's, particularly by Geishas.

Ripple66
06-22-05, 15:59
Has any one used a cock ring? If so can you report on the experience?I have recently been delving into the world of sex toys and have experimented with three different models. The best is an (approximate) quater inch circumference jelly plastic type affair with a clit stimulator. It helps me get hard, stay hard and has my lover climbing the wall. At a few euro it is the best sex toy invetsment that I have ever made. It can be worn round the base of the cock or to hold your balls tight too. The other two are thinner and can hurt a little - they do help keep me hard longer but there is no other additional pleasure for my woman

Good luck

Dawgone
06-27-05, 22:31
This is just one example of Sophia's love for toys, she also loves Greek and Greek with toys and has a tongue piercing with rubber attachments for DTBBBJTC. Multi-orgasmic, squirting and then gushing orgasms, unbelievable! The mpg is a bit large but worth the load. DG

http://www.sophiaspleasures.com/tempfiles/sophiaspleasures__v07.mpg

Frank Booth
06-30-05, 16:16
http://www.sophiaspleasures.com/tempfiles/sophiaspleasures__v07.mpg

Excellent site Dawgone

Sky Dumont
10-30-05, 19:48
Special Sex Toy for Girls or for Boys? I dont know?

Watch this http://www.erotraveler.com/galls/maschinenfick/sama/index2.html

Thanks

Sky Dumont

Akibono
11-07-05, 07:19
The best tool is an eroscillator. It will positively drive her wild. Worth every cent.

http://www.eroscillator.com/

A former girl friend of mine was bitchy and complained that I was not paying her enough attention. We occassionly practiced light bondage so, I hatched a plan when my friend told me about the toy.

I started out the evening with some flowers and wine to get her into the mood. Then I broke out the restraints. Slowly, I kissed and stripped her on the bed. When she was in the mood, I put on the restraints, teasingly. Normally, I would perform oral on her so, she knew what to expect. This time I had something different in mind. I applied a blindfold and took out the eroscillator. She was a bit concerned when she hear the faint buzz, but I assurred her it was nothing. I started out with a little oral. Then proceeded to use the tool on the low setting to tease her clit. She was a bit concerned by seemed to enjoy it. As the teasing got more serious, she began to pull on the restraints and ask for more. Soon, she was begging for the orgasm. That is when I got devious. After the first smashing orgasm, I did not let her recover as I usually would. I kept the tool on her clit and slowly moved it around the area. He orgasms flowed like her pussy juices. Cries of pleasure alternated between beggings for me to give her a break. Of course, I ignored her pleas. She began to trash about wildly, screaming at times. I could see her muscles tense up and shake violently. Her attempts to avoid the oscillations were of no use. I could see her eyes roll into her head as her body covered with sweat. This was only after 15 minutes. I tortured her for another 5 minutes. At that point, she was exhaused and I though it was safe to release her from her restraints. She was too tired to attack me, and boy was she angry. But her legs were too tired to support her weight.

Vargr
01-14-06, 15:40
...I've tried a variety of artificial vaginas ... I strongly recommend the Venus 2000 reciever. ...
If that's too much trouble, you might try vaginalsubstitute.com -- length is not an issue with this device because of the way it is used, although I found the width to be just enough. I can't find these in local shops lately. According to the site they've increased the number of sizes from three to four.

Akibono
01-23-06, 06:18
Two new interesting toys are the fleshlight for men or the layaspot for women. The latter is the product of German design and manufacturing!!

Crash Helmet
07-09-06, 22:17
In reading the reports from this forum, I see the names of several sex toys mentioned. So I took it upon myself to research the prices of several of them. And lo and behold I find that Amazon.com stocks alot of toy material.

Now I'm not a big fan of Amazon. In fact I go out of my way to avoid buying anything from their merchants. My credit card stays in my wallet whenever I go window shopping at Amazon.

But what you gotta love are their user reviews. And holy shit man, this one vibrator was reviewed forty (40) times! You just have to appreciate a womans point of view and in this case we have forty of them.

You can trust Amazons user reviews unlike the ones that are fabricated on some of the sex toy vendor sites because Amazons reviews generally are written by consumers.

Like I said, I prefer to never shop at Amazon, but I do trust their user reviews. Keep in mind that any product with less than 10 or so user reviews might be reviews that are fabricated by the manufacturer in order to sway the public into thinking their product is top titty. So watch out for the hucksters out there.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005NAUI/103-8068277-7564603?v=glance&n=3760901

Thaid Up
07-18-06, 08:42
If you have to buy one and only one sex toy, the choice should be the "Magic Wand" from Hitachi. The girls love this thing. Most girls cannot last for long than a 1 minute 30 seconds until their first climax with many more to follow.

It is great to get them to use this toy on the clit while doing them doggie style.

Crash Helmet
07-26-06, 18:55
I'm publishing this post with the theme "How to Please a Woman" in mind. If that's the case, why then am I posting it in the Sex Toys section? Because:

1) Surely this post would be better suited for a section titled "Sex Tips," but ISG doesn't have a "Sex Tips" forum.

2) This post does bring up the subject of sex toys, albeit briefly.

3) If you're eyeballing this section of ISG, then you're here because you're trying to figure out a better way to please your woman. If that's the case, then this post will help you in that department.

4) I didn't know where else to put it.

The text highlighted in bold was written by an anonymous woman in San Diego. She posted it on San Diego's Craigslist, in the Rants and Raves section. All posts made in the Rants and Raves section are made anonymously, without incorporating a username. There are no moderators on any of CL's Rants and Raves, which is one of the beautiful aspects of RnR.

I've always been a big Rants and Raves fan. What's Rants and Raves all about? Time doesn't permit me to go into detail. I'll just say that I remember a year ago when this one woman on the Los Angeles RnR simply said, "I like Rants and Raves because I like to read about what people are thinking."

How true! This "To the Guy with whom I'm Currently Sleeping" post is a fine representation of just what this woman was talking about!

P.S. Somewhere in this post you'll read where she alludes to the "a cock ain't all that, I need to ALWAYS have my clit stimulated orally in order to achieve the best type of orgasm in the world" philosophy. Live and learn!

<b><u>To the Guy with whom I'm Currently Sleeping</u>

You and I have been enjoying hot, feisty sex on a regular basis (and often long til the wee hours of the morning) for about a month now. Given that you've made it past my usual "introductory period" that all new partners must go through, I'd like to offer you some constructive criticism, with the hopes that you'll take it to heart before I have to give you the "let's just be friends" talk.

* DISPOSE OF YOUR CONDOMS PROPERLY!
Now I know things get crazy in the midst of all that fleshy action, but dude! Tossing used condoms around my bedroom like latex confetti - and then not picking them up or at least telling me you've done so - is nasty. Especially when I go out of town for a couple days and return to find our last love-sheath in plain view of my poor roommate every time he passed my bedroom (not to mention my out-of-town guests). There's a garbage can in my room and in the bathroom. Pick one.

*GO DOWN ON ME FOR CHRISSAKES!
I possess boundless enthusiasm for sex, and I think I've proven that fact time and time again during our steamy, often dirty hump sessions. You want to cum on my boobs - go ahead! My face? Sure, why not?! We have tons of lubed-up anal sex - and I actually like it! I give porn-star blowjobs and smile while doing it because I thoroughly enjoy them and like giving you pleasure. So why the fuck won't you reciprocate?!?!? I'll admit you've got decent handiwork, but everyone knows nothing beats the orgasm that results from quality oral sex (especially for us ladies). Now, I've been patient and low-key about the issue up to this point because sometimes people need to get comfortable, feel intimate, blah blah blah. But I'm tired of waiting - dive in face first already! I've had many exes rave about my beautiful pussy and its fantastic taste, and it's a surefire way to make me cum, so what's the holdup? Unfortunately for you, this will soon become a dealbreaker if you don't wise up and go down.

*TAKE IT EASY ON MY CLIT!
When I tell you - repeatedly - that "soft and slow" is what works on my little button, I MEAN go soft and slow. I do NOT mean use a gentle touch for 30 seconds, then resume the rapid bone-smashing diddling action that makes me cringe in discomfort. Now I know we have lots of fun, rough play during sex: hair pulling, ass smacking, face-in-pillow action, etc. I'm a huge fan of all that stuff, cause it's hot when the moment's right. But I've politely requested, on multiple occasions, to remember that my clitoris is the ONE part of my body that should NEVER be manhandled. What the hell man?!?! Rubbing my most sensitive of parts like it's a scratch-off lottery ticket will not thrill me to the core. It will, however, make me fake orgasm constantly because I just WANT IT TO STOP! It's starting to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off, because if you would only listen to my single request for a tender touch, you would actually make me cum! Take heed, mister, and revere the delicacy of my clit. I think it's a fair request in exchange for all the good, hard fucking I let you give me.

*KISS ME ONCE IN AWHILE!
Now I know women sometimes like kissing during sex more than men do (although some ex-boyfriends of mine have commented about the fun of hot, sloppy make-out kisses mid-coitus). But you seem to have some sort of strange aversion to kissing, and it's starting to make me think your scary uncle used to hold you down and give you tongue when you were little. What's with the anti-kissing weirdness? I'm a damn good kisser, I have lovely breath, and I've mentioned once or twice that kissing is almost my favorite part of sex (next to cunnilingus, so you're 0 for 2 so far). Give it a try! You might like it! Or go get some therapy and work out whatever orally-fixated issues you're harboring, cause you're only 30 and I guarantee this is gonna come up again.

Now, despite the shortcomings highlighted above, you've been a pretty good lover overall. The sex is hot, you're not threatened by my toys (on the contrary, you like them a lot), and you seem to really like other kinds of grownup playtime beyond plain ol' intercourse. I am willing to continue our friendly, casual fuckfest - but only if you take my requests to heart! You've told me yourself that I'm the kind of girl every guy wants: cute, funny, super cool to hang out with, and adventurous in bed. But no matter how cool I am, I wouldn't respect myself if I compromised my sexual standards and allowed the pleasure scales to tip in your favor all the time. Didn't anyone ever tell you it's all about give and take? Please do us both a favor and take my advice so I don't have to close up the poon shop to a good customer. </b>

And that's all she wrote. I'll note that alot of women like having their ass slapped, sometimes as hard a slap as I can muster up. And I'm a strong guy, yet they still like the "heat." Then again it doesn't take alot of body strength to slap someone hard. Also, don't forget to lick their toes. I clean and massage their feet up all at one time. Now I don't do this with every girl, only select ones. As usual, YMMV.

DavidR123
07-31-06, 20:46
Has anyone tried Volume Pills, Seminax or a similar product? I am curious for reports!

Chocha Monger
08-10-06, 21:52
does anyone have experience getting through colombian customs with a vibrator? they seem to do quite a thorough job of checking luggage and i would like to know what their position is on vibes. in some latin american countries nothing screams sex tourist louder than a vibrator and they are confirep001ed at entry. some guys get around this by using their electric toothbrush which is less than ideal. i would like to take my most recent acquisition along with me for a bit of fun. http://www.southernseductress.com//product_info.php?cpath=22_65&products_id=1083

i've taken toys to other latin american destinations which are not so meticulous on checking short stay travelers with little luggage. the chicas love it and it seems to make quite a lasting impression on them, probably because they're not readily available over there.

here is a shot of a chica going wild with a rabbit.

DJ FourMoney
08-10-06, 22:51
well since the scare today, we can't take even toothpaste for the next several months or maybe never again...

i would just send anything questionable out ahead of you via dhl or fedex...

does anyone have experience getting through colombian customs with a vibrator? they seem to do quite a thorough job of checking luggage and i would like to know what their position is on vibes. in some latin american countries nothing screams sex tourist louder than a vibrator and they are confirep001ed at entry. some guys get around this by using their electric toothbrush which is less than ideal. i would like to take my most recent acquisition along with me for a bit of fun. http://www.southernseductress.com//product_info.php?cpath=22_65&products_id=1083

i've taken toys to other latin american destinations which are not so meticulous on checking short stay travelers with little luggage. the chicas love it and it seems to make quite a lasting impression on them, probably because they're not readily available over there.

here is a shot of a chica going wild with a rabbit.

DJ FourMoney
08-10-06, 23:05
I'm publishing this post with the theme "How to Please a Woman" in mind. If that's the case, why then am I posting it in the Sex Toys section? Because:

1) Surely this post would be better suited for a section titled "Sex Tips," but ISG doesn't have a "Sex Tips" forum.

2) This post does bring up the subject of sex toys, albeit briefly.

3) If you're eyeballing this section of ISG, then you're here because you're trying to figure out a better way to please your woman. If that's the case, then this post will help you in that department.

4) I didn't know where else to put it.

The text highlighted in bold was written by an anonymous woman in San Diego. She posted it on San Diego's Craigslist, in the Rants and Raves section. All posts made in the Rants and Raves section are made anonymously, without incorporating a username. There are no moderators on any of CL's Rants and Raves, which is one of the beautiful aspects of RnR.

I've always been a big Rants and Raves fan. What's Rants and Raves all about? Time doesn't permit me to go into detail. I'll just say that I remember a year ago when this one woman on the Los Angeles RnR simply said, "I like Rants and Raves because I like to read about what people are thinking."

How true! This "To the Guy with whom I'm Currently Sleeping" post is a fine representation of just what this woman was talking about!

P.S. Somewhere in this post you'll read where she alludes to the "a cock ain't all that, I need to ALWAYS have my clit stimulated orally in order to achieve the best type of orgasm in the world" philosophy. Live and learn!

<b><u>To the Guy with whom I'm Currently Sleeping</u>

You and I have been enjoying hot, feisty sex on a regular basis (and often long til the wee hours of the morning) for about a month now. Given that you've made it past my usual "introductory period" that all new partners must go through, I'd like to offer you some constructive criticism, with the hopes that you'll take it to heart before I have to give you the "let's just be friends" talk.

* DISPOSE OF YOUR CONDOMS PROPERLY!
Now I know things get crazy in the midst of all that fleshy action, but dude! Tossing used condoms around my bedroom like latex confetti - and then not picking them up or at least telling me you've done so - is nasty. Especially when I go out of town for a couple days and return to find our last love-sheath in plain view of my poor roommate every time he passed my bedroom (not to mention my out-of-town guests). There's a garbage can in my room and in the bathroom. Pick one.

*GO DOWN ON ME FOR CHRISSAKES!
I possess boundless enthusiasm for sex, and I think I've proven that fact time and time again during our steamy, often dirty hump sessions. You want to cum on my boobs - go ahead! My face? Sure, why not?! We have tons of lubed-up anal sex - and I actually like it! I give porn-star blowjobs and smile while doing it because I thoroughly enjoy them and like giving you pleasure. So why the fuck won't you reciprocate?!?!? I'll admit you've got decent handiwork, but everyone knows nothing beats the orgasm that results from quality oral sex (especially for us ladies). Now, I've been patient and low-key about the issue up to this point because sometimes people need to get comfortable, feel intimate, blah blah blah. But I'm tired of waiting - dive in face first already! I've had many exes rave about my beautiful pussy and its fantastic taste, and it's a surefire way to make me cum, so what's the holdup? Unfortunately for you, this will soon become a dealbreaker if you don't wise up and go down.

*TAKE IT EASY ON MY CLIT!
When I tell you - repeatedly - that "soft and slow" is what works on my little button, I MEAN go soft and slow. I do NOT mean use a gentle touch for 30 seconds, then resume the rapid bone-smashing diddling action that makes me cringe in discomfort. Now I know we have lots of fun, rough play during sex: hair pulling, ass smacking, face-in-pillow action, etc. I'm a huge fan of all that stuff, cause it's hot when the moment's right. But I've politely requested, on multiple occasions, to remember that my clitoris is the ONE part of my body that should NEVER be manhandled. What the hell man?!?! Rubbing my most sensitive of parts like it's a scratch-off lottery ticket will not thrill me to the core. It will, however, make me fake orgasm constantly because I just WANT IT TO STOP! It's starting to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off, because if you would only listen to my single request for a tender touch, you would actually make me cum! Take heed, mister, and revere the delicacy of my clit. I think it's a fair request in exchange for all the good, hard fucking I let you give me.

*KISS ME ONCE IN AWHILE!
Now I know women sometimes like kissing during sex more than men do (although some ex-boyfriends of mine have commented about the fun of hot, sloppy make-out kisses mid-coitus). But you seem to have some sort of strange aversion to kissing, and it's starting to make me think your scary uncle used to hold you down and give you tongue when you were little. What's with the anti-kissing weirdness? I'm a damn good kisser, I have lovely breath, and I've mentioned once or twice that kissing is almost my favorite part of sex (next to cunnilingus, so you're 0 for 2 so far). Give it a try! You might like it! Or go get some therapy and work out whatever orally-fixated issues you're harboring, cause you're only 30 and I guarantee this is gonna come up again.

Now, despite the shortcomings highlighted above, you've been a pretty good lover overall. The sex is hot, you're not threatened by my toys (on the contrary, you like them a lot), and you seem to really like other kinds of grownup playtime beyond plain ol' intercourse. I am willing to continue our friendly, casual fuckfest - but only if you take my requests to heart! You've told me yourself that I'm the kind of girl every guy wants: cute, funny, super cool to hang out with, and adventurous in bed. But no matter how cool I am, I wouldn't respect myself if I compromised my sexual standards and allowed the pleasure scales to tip in your favor all the time. Didn't anyone ever tell you it's all about give and take? Please do us both a favor and take my advice so I don't have to close up the poon shop to a good customer. </b>

And that's all she wrote. I'll note that alot of women like having their ass slapped, sometimes as hard a slap as I can muster up. And I'm a strong guy, yet they still like the "heat." Then again it doesn't take alot of body strength to slap someone hard. Also, don't forget to lick their toes. I clean and massage their feet up all at one time. Now I don't do this with every girl, only select ones. As usual, YMMV.

All I can say is, what kinda knucklehead doesn't go down on a frequent causal sex partner???

If you want to keep bangin her, its almost automatic you have to go down on her and do a good job.

I know that there men out there that don't enjoy it for whatever reason, but let's face it about 90% of the women on the planet like to have their punai eaten, licked and fingered.

Thanks for the post Crash and if there was a "Report of" section of this forum I would put it there...

Chocha Monger
08-11-06, 05:05
Yeah, everytime these goat fuckers strike it makes things harder on mongers because of all the hassles with security. As for the tooth paste and shampoo issue, I had already started buying those after getting to my destination because they take up valuable space and can possibly leak in the luggage.

I will see if the hotel can take delivery of my toys prior to my arrival. This last plot by the goat fuckers will probably put some of the airlines in bankruptcy out of business. Anyway you look at it, things are very bad.

Chocha Monger
08-14-06, 05:47
i've been hearing from mongers that the worst thing about the latest security crackdown is no lube allowed in luggage. tsa confirep001ed enough ky-jelly, astroglide, wet and id lube to lubricate all moving parts in the us for the next 5 yrs!

brazilian coconut oil vendors are making a killing; you can't have bunda action without lube. don't forget to get a bottle from you savvy tout as you exit the terminal.

Member #4351
08-14-06, 15:13
Just put the toys in your checked luggage. If you send it by DHL, it will DEFINITELY be checked by customs when it comes into the country. The chances that your baggage will be opened when you arrive in Colombia is slim. If they DO check and find the vibrator, (hidden in your clothes), tell them you use it yourself on doctor´s orders for your prostate massage.

El Culion
08-14-06, 15:27
The chances that your baggage will be opened when you arrive in Colombia is slim.

Not true! Colombian Customs routinely check all baggage.

Member #4351
08-14-06, 16:12
Really? Didn´t check mine, but maybe I just look innocent. I stand corrected. Prostate massage in Spanish is "masaje prostatico".

Chocha Monger
08-14-06, 18:12
Really? Didn´t check mine, but maybe I just look innocent. I stand corrected. Prostate massage in Spanish is "masaje prostatico".
Actually, I think the correct reaction when the customs officer discovers the device is to wince really painfully and say, "Tengo la prostata inflamada!" Then quickly ask how much duties you must pay on electronics while reaching for your wallet. Colombianos tend to be very understanding of things like that except for a few who have gotten really resentful of gringos for one reason or the other. ;)

Organicgrowth
08-14-06, 18:15
....."Tengo la prostata inflamada!" ......

I like that! LOL

Regards, Havanaman

It Travel
09-24-06, 10:22
Seems really ridicoulus, but if it works...

Somebody have tried butt plugs with tail... I soon will have a girl with long black hair and... :D

Suggestions?

IT

It Travel
10-29-06, 14:26
Mates,

nobody have an idea where I can get radiocontrolled butt plugs?

In EU if possible... I acnt' go to the customs with ... that thing!

I need it for going to the resturant with my friend Diana or (hopefully) with a 21 y.o. Moscow girl...

IT

Thaid Up
11-01-06, 05:03
Seems really ridicoulus, but if it works...

Somebody have tried butt plugs with tail... I soon will have a girl with long black hair and... :D

Suggestions?

IT

IT I have this one

http://www.stockroom.com/Bunny-Tail-Anal-Plug--P2309.aspx

I like putting this one in my GF and have he get in doggie style position with her ass flying high in the air. I give her a good ass spanking as her rabbit tail wiggles away. It usually does not take long until her pussy is dripping wet.

Thaid Up
11-01-06, 05:08

How right you are! My GF likes her ass slapped so hard that my hand hurts, but I put up with this pain for her pleasure!

Her favorite position is one leg wrapped over my shoulder with toes in my mouth, one of my hands resting in the headboard while the other hand is slapping her ass cheek and me pounding away. I called this position the Tri-Fuckta.

It Travel
11-01-06, 16:40
IT I have this one

http://www.stockroom.com/Bunny-Tail-Anal-Plug--P2309.aspx

I like putting this one in my GF and have he get in doggie style position with her ass flying high in the air. I give her a good ass spanking as her rabbit tail wiggles away. It usually does not take long until her pussy is dripping wet.

Really something new... Until today I just saw ponytails.... to be plugged!

IT

Dpilzbo
01-22-07, 00:34
I saw your post and wanted to suggest two toys for you to try. The "pocket rocket" is a good choice as it is a small vibrator and not too imposing or threatening looking for the first time toy user. It is mainly a clitoral stimulator. There are water proof models and little attatchments for both. Look for the original model and then shop around for it or a cheaper "knock-off".

The other toy is a bit pricey (it also has many "knock-off" models) is the "ivibe rabbit". It does a lot of things we just can't do. LOL. The girls seem to like them a lot. Google them both and see what you come up with. Again, don't forget to look for cheaper versions and if she really likes it, get a good one when it burns out. LOL.

Whatever you buy, don't forget to keep the toys clean after use and take the batteries out when they are not being used.

If you are in the Philly area I can suggest a spot to go buy these. I'm sure there will be some other very good suggestions so have fun and enjoy your choices!

Dpilzbo
01-23-07, 01:53
Those are the the two I was suggesting. The pocket rocket you should be able to find cheaper but maybe not in those fancy colors. Since the rabbit came out, they have made it better, stronger, bionic! There are also many versions and many similar items out there as you have seen. I personally would start inexpensive and see how you both like them before I spent 60-70 dollars on something that may be used only once. Besides, if she likes the cheap version, imagine what she'll think when you show her the higher end models.

I don't know about butt plugs. Lube with a little "pain reducer" is a nice touch and will show her that you are thinking of her pleasure or lack of pain as it were. I know any woman I was first timing it with anal wise appreciated that sensitive touch!

The bullet is another good choice and can be used in and on various parts of her body. Try them all and let us know how you make out. Don't forget to shop around and buy from a reputable seller. Enjoy!

Van Velen
01-25-07, 16:29
Do people here generally buy their accesoires in their own country or at the location they plan to use it? I was thinking about doing the latter because of possible problems at the airport.

UrbanWildlife
03-30-07, 06:08
Because there are so many internet companies selling sex toys, does anyone have any recommendations of any quality ones?.

It Travel
07-23-07, 10:53
Do people here generally buy their accesoires in their own country or at the location they plan to use it? I was thinking about doing the latter because of possible problems at the airport.

You might buy the toys where you want... Of course if you are not going to Iran! Just pack them in your ceckhed baggage... It can be unpleasant to show up what that strange things with batteries is to the security controls!!

In some airports (German) at FRA and MUC, I suppose even in DUS you have sex shops from Bate Uhse (before the check in)!

IT

It Travel
07-23-07, 10:59
Living and travelling mostly in Europe I far prefer shops... you can see and touch the things, easier than internet.

In CIS (Former SSSR) you find the as Intim Shops... I'm so lucky that there is one just 200 from the Izmailovo hotel... If you start form Gamma/Delta block going towards the Metro station you will go over some stairs and then go down again. At your left you will find both some shops and change booths (by the way good rates the one inside the hhotel are crazy). Then you will see a jewellery with a change booth on ryour right, just go around in the little passage, on the rear side you will find a well stocked sex shop... cash only (roubles of course).

IT

Balenciaga
08-26-07, 05:51
Here are the three I've used over the past 5 years. I'm a dyke and I know my shit. So, read and learn.

This site is great for beginners and my all-time fave. For all the newbies who are curious, this site offers little guides on the side of the page you're viewing. Like if you're looking at butt plugs or whatnot, they'll offer Q&A type listings on anal sex tips, etc. This site began as an off-shot of their brick and mortar structures and they've been around a decent time.

Please note this is more of a 'womens' Web site, so, you won't find blow up dolls or fake vaginas, etc. Smaller selection, but worth a visit, if just for the tips.

http://www.a-womans-touch.com

Also try:

http://www.adamevetoys.com (LARGE selection, been around forever)
http://www.goodvibes.com/ (Not a huge selection, but still good quality, in terms of customer service, etc.)

I'm also wading through some of the past posts on this thread and will give my suggestions on various sex toy topics a little later.

If only because it would be nice to have a post that could be used as a reference later on. (And it is rather lonely here.)

It Travel
09-16-07, 14:00
Some days ago I was at the beate uhse shop in MUC airport... I saw one of the stranget thing I ever saw.

Near the cashier they where selling a liqueur I do not rememebr the name, but from the etiquette it was clear wat it was... 20% alcohol and cum taste!

For real pigs...

My opinion is that for girls it's far better to have a Vodka-Martini-Cum well stirred.... :D

Of course whn a girl want I'm happy to deliver fresh produce cum!

IT

Luckyguy7198
11-12-08, 21:08
Where can I get the usual stuff (vibrators, dildos...) in Auckland (New Zealand)?

Thanks!

Chocha Monger
07-03-09, 02:41
John Wilmot, Earl of Rochester

You Ladyes all of Merry England
Who have been to kisse the Dutchesse's hand,
Pray did you lately observe in the Show
A Noble Italian call'd Signior Dildo?
The Signior was one of her Highness's Train [5]
And helpt to Conduct her over the Main,
But now she Crys out to the Duke I will go,
I have no more need for Seignior Dildo.
At the Signe of the Crosse in Saint James's Street,
When next you go thither to make your Selfes Sweet, [10]
By Buying of Powder, Gloves, Essence, or Soe
You may Chance get a Sight of Signior Dildo.
You'l take him at first for no Person of Note
Because he appears in a plain Leather Coat:
But when you his virtuous Abilities know [15]
You'll fall down and Worship Signior Dildo.
My Lady Southesk, Heav'ns prosper her for't,
First Cloath'd him in Satten, then brought him to Court;
But his Head in the Circle, he Scarcely durst Show,
So modest a Youth was Signior Dildo. [20]
The good Lady Suffolk thinking no harm,
Had got this poor Stranger hid under her Arm:
Lady Betty by Chance came the Secret to know,
And from her own Mother, Stole Signior Dildo:
The Countesse of Falmouth, of whom People tell [25]
Her Footmen wear Shirts of a Guinea an Ell:
Might Save the Expence, if she did but know
How Lusty a Swinger is Signior Dildo.
By the Help of this Gallant the Countesse of Rafe
Against the feirce Harris preserv'd her Self Safe: [30]
She Stifl'd him almost beneath her Pillow,
So Closely she imbrac'd Signior Dildo.
Our dainty fine Dutchesse's have got a Trick
To Doat on a Fool, for the Sake of his Prick,
The Fopps were undone, did their Graces but know [35]
The Discretion and vigor of Signior Dildo.
That Pattern of Virtue, her Grace of Cleaveland,
Has Swallow'd more Pricks, then the Ocean has Sand,
But by Rubbing and Scrubbing, so large it do's grow,
It is fit for just nothing but Signior Dildo. [40]
The Dutchesse of Modena, tho' she looks high,
With such a Gallant is contented to Lye:
And for fear the English her Secrets shou'd know,
For a Gentleman Usher took Signior Dildo.
The countess of the Cockpit (who knows not her Name) [45]
She's famous in Story, for a Killing Dame:
When all her old Lovers forsake her I Trow
She'l then be contented with Signior Dildo.
Red Howard, Red Sheldon, and Temple so tall
Complain of his absence so long from Whitehall: [50]
Signior Barnard has promis'd a Journy to goe,
And bring back his Countryman Signior Dildo.
Doll Howard no longer with his Highness must Range,
And therefore is profer'd this Civill Exchange:
Her Teeth being rotten, she Smells best below, [55]
And needs must be fitted for Signior Dildo.
St Albans with Wrinkles and Smiles in his Face
Whose kindnesse to Strangers, becomes his high Place,
In his Coach and Six Horses is gone to Pergo,
To take the fresh Air with Signior Dildo. [60]
Were this Signior but known to the Citizen Fopps
He'd keep their fine Wives from the Foremen of Shops,
But the Rascalls deserve their Horns shou'd Still grow,
For Burning the Pope, and his Nephew Dildo.
Tom Killigrews wife, North Hollands fine Flower, [65]
At the Sight of this Signior, did fart, and Belch Sow'r,
And her Dutch Breeding farther to Show,
Says welcome to England, myn Heer Van Dildo.
He civilly came to the Cockpitt one night,
And profer'd his Service to fair Madam Knight, [70]
Quoth she, I intrigue with Captain Cazzo
Your Nose in myne Arse good Seignior Dildo.
This Signior is sound, safe, ready, and Dumb,
As ever was Candle, Carret, or Thumb:
Then away with these nasty devices, and Show [75]
How you rate the just merits of Signior Dildo.
Count Cazzo who carryes his Nose very high,
In Passion he Swore, his Rivall shou'd Dye,
Then Shutt up himself, to let the world know,
Flesh and Blood cou'd not bear it from Signior Dildo. [80]
A Rabble of Pricks, who were welcome before,
Now finding the Porter deny'd 'em the Door,
Maliciously waited his coming below,
And inhumanely fell on Signior Dildo.
Nigh weary'd out, the poor Stranger did fly [85]
And along the Pallmall, they follow'd full Cry,
The Women concern'd from every Window,
Cry'd, Oh! for Heavn's sake save Signior Dildo.
The good Lady Sandys, burst into a Laughter
To see how the Ballocks came wobbling after, [90]
And had not their weight retarded the Fo
Indeed 't had gone hard with Signior Dildo.

Chocha Monger
07-04-09, 04:56
Thailand mongers will love this. Sometimes when Asia gets to you it's time to go out with a bang in Bangkok! This list will make sure that you have everything to do it right.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/10/david-carradine-hanging-sex-toys-bondage-dvd-womens-clothing-susies-delights-hanging-thailand-auto-erotica/

Nikki Creampie
07-25-09, 14:52
The best tool is an eroscillator. It will positively drive her wild. Worth every cent.

http://www.eroscillator.com/

A former girl friend of mine was bitchy and complained that I was not paying her enough attention. We occassionly practiced light bondage so, I hatched a plan when my friend told me about the toy.

I started out the evening with some flowers and wine to get her into the mood. Then I broke out the restraints. Slowly, I kissed and stripped her on the bed. When she was in the mood, I put on the restraints, teasingly. Normally, I would perform oral on her so, she knew what to expect. This time I had something different in mind. I applied a blindfold and took out the eroscillator. She was a bit concerned when she hear the faint buzz, but I assurred her it was nothing. I started out with a little oral. Then proceeded to use the tool on the low setting to tease her clit. She was a bit concerned by seemed to enjoy it. As the teasing got more serious, she began to pull on the restraints and ask for more. Soon, she was begging for the orgasm. That is when I got devious. After the first smashing orgasm, I did not let her recover as I usually would. I kept the tool on her clit and slowly moved it around the area. He orgasms flowed like her pussy juices. Cries of pleasure alternated between beggings for me to give her a break. Of course, I ignored her pleas. She began to trash about wildly, screaming at times. I could see her muscles tense up and shake violently. Her attempts to avoid the oscillations were of no use. I could see her eyes roll into her head as her body covered with sweat. This was only after 15 minutes. I tortured her for another 5 minutes. At that point, she was exhaused and I though it was safe to release her from her restraints. She was too tired to attack me, and boy was she angry. But her legs were too tired to support her weight.I think the best sex toy for US ladies is the JACK RABBIT. It's DP and it effin great for pussy pleasure.

Cybertron
11-16-09, 09:12
I bought a Durex Play Vibration to masturbate, but it's not very pleasurable.

Any tips on how to use it?

Cybertron
11-22-09, 10:19
Where can I buy sexy toys in the middle east?

Black Spidey
12-01-09, 10:14
Where can I buy sexy toys in the middle east?I don't think you'll find sex toys in the ME or Dubai.

Jey001
12-23-09, 03:22
Those are the the two I was suggesting. The pocket rocket you should be able to find cheaper but maybe not in those fancy colors. Since the rabbit came out, they have made it better, stronger, bionic! There are also many versions and many similar items out there as you have seen. I personally would start inexpensive and see how you both like them before I spent 60-70 dollars on something that may be used only once. Besides, if she likes the cheap version, imagine what she'll think when you show her the higher end models.

I don't know about butt plugs. Lube with a little "pain reducer" is a nice touch and will show her that you are thinking of her pleasure or lack of pain as it were. I know any woman I was first timing it with anal wise appreciated that sensitive touch!

The bullet is another good choice and can be used in and on various parts of her body. Try them all and let us know how you make out. Don't forget to shop around and buy from a reputable seller. Enjoy!Until now we have been talking about small toys such as "pocket rocket", "sex rabitt". No complains about that. They are very interesting from many points of view and easy to take with us when travelling.

However, I wonder whether someone knows about big toys (even in a non so professional format): where can they be bought.and prices aprox.. Or otherwise if there are some rooms provided with them that can be rented per hours.

Although the Sibian & the Sex Saddle are interesting:

http://www.Xxxclasstv.com/video/556/orgasm-on-the-sybian

http://www.Xxxclasstv.com/video/558/redhead-amateur-rides-the-sex-saddle

I am rather interested in fucking machines:

http://www.Xxxclasstv.com/video/339/miss-sasha-grey-on-fucking-machines

I am also curious about whether someone knows about other "big toys".

Johnny Maldiva
04-07-10, 02:41
Do people here generally buy their accesoires in their own country or at the location they plan to use it? I was thinking about doing the latter because of possible problems at the airport.You won't be busted at an airport for sex toys unless it's seen as a potential weapon or dangerous item. Bring things like rubber dildos but leave the electronic vibrators and sado/maso stuff at home.

Wicked Roger
10-14-10, 17:29
You won't be busted at an airport for sex toys unless it's seen as a potential weapon or dangerous item. Bring things like rubber dildos but leave the electronic vibrators and sado/maso stuff at home.
You will be in the Middle East :D As a few friends will testify...nothing bad happens just a telling off/warning and maybe the dildo etc being shown to others in the room (for 1 friend is was a double header and was never going to tell the offical it was for "personal use" in case the guy asked him to prove it ;p)

For those who cant buy at all and cant import (as in my case) best bet is to bring through in your pockets (deep ones) .

Or as I spend some time in the Philippines and it can be hard to find there, I buy from a web site and then have it delivered to the hotel (did this with bondage stuff)...or recently a mate I was going to meet in Cebu brought a whole box full of goodies for my favourite aldy and I left most with her except the bigger ones as her mother would ask what those ones were for :D

Picture to show what I had brought to Cebu for my playtime ;). Actually had 2 small mouse vibes as my favourite loves them so much she busted one last time very quickly...well she misses me ;)

NicFrenchy
12-30-10, 00:45
Some days ago I was at the beate uhse shop in MUC airport. I saw one of the stranget thing I ever saw.

Near the cashier they where selling a liqueur I do not rememebr the name, but from the etiquette it was clear what it was. 20% alcohol and cum taste!

For real pigs.

My opinion is that for girls it's far better to have a Vodka-Martini-Cum well stirred. .

Of course whn a girl want I'm happy to deliver fresh produce cum!

ITYuck! LOL

Growtek
03-26-11, 01:58
I read an article about Wicked's porn stars being body scanned and turned into lifesize sex dolls?

Turns out it's true. I love little Lupe. I don't think they got the head right but not sure that's scanned too?

Has anyone ever heard of these things or know someone who has them?

Osanhopps
07-23-11, 17:27
I am planning a trip to the DR in October and I would love to bring a vibrating dildo and sex lubrication with me the ladies are always asking for them. I would like to know which penis shaped dildo would be the best. Also, would there be any problem at the airport that I need to know about. If there is a problem where in Higuey or Punta Cana I can get what I need. All answers will be taken with honesty and respect.

Hairel
11-22-11, 21:49
I somehow unacceptable such toys.

Pinaypounder
02-08-12, 17:26
A company in the US has been making very realistic Sex dolls for many years. They are supposedly top notch I have seen documentaries on them. They are expensive and are customized as you wish and real size.

Google it.

Keeniu
02-17-12, 10:57
Trust the Japanese to come up with something close to the real deal.

Super soft plastic jelly held together in a plastic cup, pre lubed, ready to go. Several Variants.

This is a step way above heavy plastic 'lifelike' silicone that USA pushes.

Forget the rest, this is good stuff.

Now while the originals set you back $20 or so, Chinese copies come at under $3 a piece, delivered.

Better than women with sloppy under carriages ruined by birthing.

Go TENGA.

NicFrenchy
05-27-12, 11:10
I bought a Durex Play Vibration to masturbate, but it's not very pleasurable.

Any tips on how to use it?Isn't that suppose to give pleasure to the girls clit and not you?

LinLucy1988
05-31-12, 08:29
I would suggest trying http://www.yesextoys.com. Prices of sex toys are low and they have free shipping.

LinLucy1988
05-31-12, 08:37
Where can I buy sexy toys in the middle east?I would suggest trying http://www.yesextoys.com. Prices of sex toys are low and they have free shipping.

NicFrenchy
07-18-12, 07:13
I would suggest trying.

http://www.yesextoys.com

Prices of sex toys are low and they have free shipping.Would they ship in Thailand?

BionicMan
07-18-12, 07:53
Isn't that suppose to give pleasure to the girls clit and not you?Maybe he has way to enjoy it. LOL

BionicMan
07-18-12, 07:57
Would they ship in Thailand?It says so in their home page: Worldwide delivery. Oh well. Maybe some countries are off the list, but I do not hink Thailand should. Talking about sex toys, I am always curious to see the atmosphere in a factory where they produce these. The R&D dept, the engineering, the quality control. Ah ah ah Well, surely it is business as usual and most are made in China where lots of workers do not have a clue of what they are producing. But I am figuring out the engineer goes back home after work, meets the kids and wife and they ask him "how was your working day, today?". Or when he has dinenr with friends and explains the difficulties of his job. Must be hilarious.

MrWonderful
08-24-12, 07:44
Ok guys. Any remote controlled wireless toys avaible for woman.

Gentleman Travel
08-24-12, 15:02
Isn't that suppose to give pleasure to the girls clit and not you?I don't know about the Durex Play Vibrator, but a great vibrator that stimulates the girls clit WHILE you fuck her is the We-Vibe.

It also has a stimulating effect on the male, but the big benefit is that it gets her really warmed up on the inside and outside, then your member just ramps that up.

A good supplement for the male, rather than a replacement as so many sex toys are.

BionicMan
08-24-12, 15:14
Ok guys. Any remote controlled wireless toys avaible for woman.Full in the market, just browse around

Helpmann
08-24-12, 23:10
Ok guys. Any remote controlled wireless toys avaible for woman.This is a favorite! Buy extra batteries!

Wireless Egg (http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-FUNCTION-WIRELESS-REMOTE-CONTROL-EGG-VIBRATOR-BLACK-BULK-/400292804618?pt=Adult_Only_Sex_Toys_Vibrators_US&hash=item5d334f780a)

-Helpmann :)

Kuma Pamper
01-25-13, 22:05
I tried the durex play vibrator and the girls like it very much. It is a good way to stimulate their clit if your tired using your finger. However. I do not get much of the vibration myself. Actually. Its annoys me a bit since it brings focus away from my main point. To FEEL with my dick-head inside-out.

I don't know about the Durex Play Vibrator, but a great vibrator that stimulates the girls clit WHILE you fuck her is the We-Vibe.

It also has a stimulating effect on the male, but the big benefit is that it gets her really warmed up on the inside and outside, then your member just ramps that up.

A good supplement for the male, rather than a replacement as so many sex toys are.

Guntherus
05-10-13, 20:56
Hi, I have never played Truth or Dare, also never played roulette, so I am culturally disabled in this respect. But I want to try have sex fun with the girls. Where can I find the questionnaire and simple rules, so I don't have to invent it from base? Any references or help?

Pepe56
05-10-13, 22:24
I Need House Store

Before CNY I read a report on ISG regarding a rabbit vibrator he had purchased at the Mid Valley Mega Mall. I found the store on the 3rd floor. It was difficult to find up an escalator across from the Japanese $5 RM store called Daiso. If you go to the midvalley dot come site you can see the walkway \"on 3\" that leads to the store. After finding the store I checked out the \"rabbits\". Girl at counter was very helpful showing me the stock which are not out on display. They have a on line store web site also called LatexGift. I found it on line at wetlandsonline: \"The iVibe Rabbit Vibrator is from the Doc Johnson iVibe Collection. This version of the ever popular Rabbit vibe is designed especially for the Information Age Woman. Well made and durable, the iVibe Rabbit is on the cutting edge of pleasure technology. Scientific yes. Cerebral no. It\'s all about how it makes you feel. The head on the shaft of the faux phallus moves back and forth, left and right, pleasuring the inside of your vagina. Lower on the shaft are pleasure beads that move about as if in a blender, stimulating the walls and inner lips of the vagina. On the outside the energizer bunny ears, hence the name rabbit vibrator, vibrate for clitoral stimulation, sending you over the edge of ecstasy. Equipped with a multitude of pulsating and vibrating functions, this vibe has helped women to achieve orgasm when they thought it not possible. A clever tool of pleasure indeed. Requires 4 AA batteries. \"

I have not tried it out on my ML yet. Waiting for her to get a day off and meet me at a hotel. This ML is a multi \"O\" so I\'ll bet this toy is going to send her into orbit.

It was pricy at over $300RM.

Pepe

YandelIdBell
05-11-15, 23:43
I am dating with a girl with last month. We have done sex together couple of time. I love to use adult toys to make sex more interesting and unique. Should I ask her to that is she ready to use sex toys or I have to wait for some time?

KyleThompson
05-27-15, 09:17
I am dating with a girl with last month. We have done sex together couple of time. I love to use adult toys to make sex more interesting and unique. Should I ask her to that is she ready to use sex toys or I have to wait for some time?I think she won't mind using sex toys. But, it's important to tell her before buying one, so she can tell you what kind of toys she likes, etc. I think sex toys are a great tool for you and your couple to experience new stuff, but make her clear this is just for fun, not because you are bored of having sex with her!

Tony9113
06-10-15, 12:06
I am dating with a girl with last month. We have done sex together couple of time. I love to use adult toys to make sex more interesting and unique. Should I ask her to that is she ready to use sex toys or I have to wait for some time?You don't need to be afraid to suggest it to her. I was dating with a girl who loved different adult toys. But she didn't know it before I suggested it. First her sex toy we bought together http://www.toydemon.com/for-her/vibrators After that, she liked to surprise me with something brand new every month. I think, she was my best sex partner. A lot of experimentation, a lot of new experiences.

Mik Hcmc
07-15-15, 19:49
Anyone tried this?

I've got one to see if my mistress can cum. Previously she would cum within 30 seconds of stimulating her clit (and also standing anal which she loves) Now she is unable to cum. She gets on the edge but just cannot get over.

This toy is supposedly guaranteed to work. It has gotten her very close but no cigar.

Anyone got any tips on using this?

Speed2487
10-02-15, 11:55
Hi guys,

Everyone knows now a days that condoms mostly comes with dots and ribbed pattern on them to give more pleasure while penetrative sex. I just want to know does the number of dots present on condom turn downs the quality of it. As I read Okamoto condoms have 1350 dots on it but also heard from many that it get teared while in action. As things might get risky if condom broke I want to know the relation between quality and dots or say patterns in general.

MrWho
10-08-15, 18:26
Anyone here came across a penis extension device? (not the kind used for enlargement. But kind of a cross between dildos, condoms and flesh-light) any thoughts?

Didn't know this existed till today.

Google "the rhino penis extension" to see what I mean.

HudsonGibbes
04-02-16, 11:28
With my experience <a href="http://www.virginadulttoys.com.au/collections/male-sex-toys" sex toys for male are very useful for more pleasure sex and for better satisfaction.

Shaluev
05-11-16, 00:03
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

FriendClient
06-18-16, 06:28
Anyone here came across a penis extension device? (not the kind used for enlargement. But kind of a cross between dildos, condoms and flesh-light) any thoughts?

Didn't know this existed till today.

Google "the rhino penis extension" to see what I mean.I'm sorry but how on earth could a condom / fleshlight or a dildo make your cock bigger? A fleshlight is pretty much a fake rubber vagina. A dildo is a toy you insert in to your anus. None of the 3 you mentioned will increase the size of your penis, sorry.

You will have to research in to sex toys that are used for enlarging a penis.

Intransit
09-18-16, 01:55
http://www.playboy.com/articles/military-pegging

My summer of Marines in LOS Angeles was the hottest on record since 1877. It was also one of the most challenging for my bank account, fresh out of grad school and dealing with the abrupt shut down of the Pasadena strip club that had helped paid my expenses during school. As my email inbox filled up with rejection letters from book agents and publishers, my phone overflowed with responses to my ads on Eros and Backpage, which promised an "intimate, connected, deeply unforgettable body rub. " To my surprise, many of my sensual massage clients were military men passing through L. A. From San Diego, 29 Palms and Fort Bragg and North Carolina. And it wasn't just their profession that they had in common, it was what they were requesting: They wanted me to "peg" them, I. E. , fuck them with a strap-on.

My regular, Curtis was a Blonde Marine with a farmer's tan, silver blue eyes and a distant stare. The first time I saw him, he booked a two-hour session and wanted me to fuck him in the butt. A month later, he contacted me again. When I knocked on the door of room 512 at the hotel near LAX where he was staying, Curtis ushered me inside. He wore a standard bro uniform of jeans, a Quicksilver t-shirt and a NY Mets cap. I sat on top of the stiff bedspread as he recounted his deployments in Afghanistan. I had heard these stories before and knew it was part of the ritual. Curtis sipped a Coors beer and told me about learning to speak Farsi and about his wife, Glenda, his high school sweetheart back in North Carolina with his two kids. "Are you a Dodgers fan?" he asked intently. I told him that I was, even though I had only been to one game. "Do you mind if I put on a game?" he asked. He found ESPN, settled on NASCAR and muted the sound.

About fifteen minutes of chitchat later, Curtis was comfortable enough to be touched naked in a quiet room where bombs would not explode and both of us were sure to make it out alive. Curtis flopped on the bed naked, belly down, arms rested by his sides. I took off everything except my g-string, dripped scented almond oil across his shoulders and massaged his back and neck tenderly. I knew this cozy rub down would end the way it had before: I would penetrate him with a dildo and he would get off. Unlike other clients who wanted more stern domination, I wouldn't yell at him or make him suck my dick. Afterwards, he would simply shower in peace and I would take his money and leave as politely as I had arrived: a so-called Dodger fan and a New York Mets fan passing time on a sticky Wednesday night with my big black cock.

Curtis may have left it at that, but I'the dwell on the experience because he was one of several military guys that summer who wanted a tall, big-breasted blonde with racetrack thighs and tattooed arms to peg them. I began to wonder if there was common sexual ground among the troops? Was it common for military men to want violent sex in a controlled setting because of their experiences with combat or PTSD? More importantly, was I helping them or hurting them? My military clientele boggled my mind because they shared the same occupation and all wanted the same thing. I began to ask around.

"Experts would say that people with PTSD often need higher levels of stimulus, yes," says Mac McClelland, an investigate journalist who wrote about PTSD and sexual healing after witnessing a brutal [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) while she was on assignment in Haiti. "If your system continues to idle at the heightened state that was necessary for your survival during the trauma—hyper-arousal, hyperawareness, 'super-amped-up'— you might be calmer and more comfortable in scenarios where that state is appropriate: war zones. Bar fights. Dangerous neighborhoods or sexual encounters. ".

Still, I wondered about the direct connection to trauma and getting pegged. If McClelland was right, that a heightened state of arousal surged through the veins of some with PTSD, was getting pegged a route for a marine to surrender control when everything about his role requires that he be in control at all times? "Maybe some of these military men want to be 'forced' to relax and receive so they can exhale. Or cry," said Dylan Berkey, a LOS Angeles therapist specializing in trauma. "It's like the CEO who is in charge all the time except when he's paying a dom to "force" him to surrender.

It made sense that if, in the military culture, being remotely submissive could mean death or punishment, being dominated could be a persistent fantasy. After all, if your life depends on how well you listened to an order, that order-giver is one sexy motherfucker. Perhaps by paying me to peg them, I served these men exactly what they needed more than anything: they could have their adrenaline rush in a controlled environment, surrender and remain safe. Berkey calls it an attempt at "mastery, in which an individual moves to assume agency in a situation in which he may have been stripped of control historically. ".

To learn more, I set up more sensual massage sessions, and tried to see what I could find out from the dudes themselves. But when I asked a different military guy what turned him on about me, he simply replied, "You're hot," and drifted off to sleep face-down in his pillow. It was a reminder not to over-psychologize from the little I data I had gleaned about my clients' lives. Maybe, like most of us, they just wanted to get off and take a nap. Maybe my marines loved getting pegged before they went to war. (Plenty of straight dudes who have never seen a warzone enjoy pegging, so there's that.) Perhaps military men were simply more desperate for release.

In any case, I stopped asking my military men if they wanted me to bring toys and packed my whole bag just in case they were too shy to ask. I listened to them talk about their lives like any friend would do, just like I do for my strip-club regulars who wish desperately to unwind with a slutty-looking-almost-stranger in a safe place with no emotional risk or expectation of them to protect or serve me—only to pay me. I became that warm stranger who was part lover, part therapist, part dom, part daughter, part nurse. And I realized that if there is a bottom line, it's this: unresolved trauma affects sexuality in a huge way and it's not easy to diagnose, calculate or anticipate.

More military guys showed up for pegging sessions and body rubs and then reported for duty abroad or at Camp Pendleton where they would take orders and fight for their lives and ours. Then they would return to their boredom, adrenaline and horror, but I hoped they would remember our calm hours together as fondly as I did: a quiet safe room where they could be safe, calm and soothed, where, like Kurt Vonnegut said, "Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt. ".

NoWahalla
09-18-16, 06:23
http://www.littleroosterstore.com/pages/details

Chocha Monger
03-14-17, 22:46
Canadian manufacturer We-Vibe collected data about temperature and vibration intensity, revealing intimate information without customers' knowledge.

Sex toy maker We-Vibe has agreed to pay customers up to see $10,000 (6,120) each after shipping a "smart vibrator" which tracked owners' use without their knowledge.

Following a class-action lawsuit in an Illinois federal court, We-Vibe's parent company Standard Innovation has been ordered to pay a total of see $4 m to owners, with those who used the vibrators associated app entitled to the full amount each. Those who simply bought the vibrator can claim up to $199.

The We-Vibe 4 Plus is a 90 bluetooth connected vibrator, which can be controlled through an app. It is marketed as a way to "allow couples to keep their flame ignited together or apart". Its app-enabled controls can be activated remotely, allowing, for instance, a partner on the other end of a video call to interact.

But the app came with a number of security and privacy vulnerabilities, which added up to produce something that many would feel uncomfortable about using.

The app that controls the vibrator is barely secured, allowing anyone within bluetooth range to seize control of the device.

In addition, data is collected and sent back to Standard Innovation, letting the company know about the temperature of the device and the vibration intensity which, combined, reveal intimate information about the user's sexual habits.

The flaws with the We-Vibe sex toy were first revealed at the Def Con hacking conference in Las Vegas in 2016 by New Zealand-based hackers "goldfisk" and "follower". Speaking there, the pair argued that the problem was a "serious issue": "unwanted activation of a vibrator is potentially sexual assault", follower said.

In practice, given the see $4 m total settlement and the requirement to pay various legal fees first, most We-Vibe owners are likely to receive somewhat less than the full $10,000 they are entitled to.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/mar/14/we-vibe-vibrator-tracking-users-sexual-habits

Chris Rob
07-18-17, 10:13
In my opinion, if you are a newbie in sex toys, you should use them una more intimate environment. However, if you like whips, handcuff, etc etc what better than using them at every opportunity, because that adds an exra value you'll surely love to get more pleasure.

Larence Arthur
08-28-17, 04:20
Nice discussion going on. Vibrators are the most popular sex toys because vibration can be the most powerful form of stimulation, both inside and out. Many feel they get the most pleasure from a more powerful vibrator because strong vibrations can help lead to a more enjoyable build up and orgasm. They give fun so all Buy variety of high-quality adult sex toys for men & women that everyone can love like lovecubby.com. Thanks for your suggestion.

AlexCH
10-13-17, 20:46
Hi guys,

I recently opened a sex shop and a wide variety of products is already available.

Check them out and let me know what you think.

Click below!

https://shop.cock-hero.eu/

TigeWoooz
10-17-17, 00:53
From my experience Kiiroo Fleshlight Launch is by far the best interactive sex toy for men on the market. Autoblow 2 does not give you the feel of the real intercourse. Lovense Max and Kiiroo Onyx do not provide stroking motion and the feel is not intense. Fleshlight Vstroker interactive mode give you only a single scene on the screen, which you get bored in 2 minutes. It also has an intrinsic time delay rooted in its design that give you the sense of not real. Realtouch is the only device that may be as good as Kiiroo Fleshlight launch in terms of the feel. But unfortunately it is no longer in the market and it provides 3 the VR capability.

If you only use Fleshlight Launch in manual mode, it is just an ordinary auto-fucking machine. The real attraction is the interactive mode when you use it with a VR headset. This is a must-try for the guys who love sex toys. You won't believe how good it is unless you try it yourself. It blew my mind when I tried it for the first time.

Feelme.com provided an app--FeelVR--for you to connect your device with the smart phone. It is also the primary provider of the the content files. You can download the VR video files at the same time. It also provide content files for the interactive mode to be run in the 2 the mode. But experience is less impressive. The content files are not cheap. Recently Feelme.com has raised the price for a 3 the VR videos to $19.99 PER DAY. Fortunately, another vendor (https://www.facebook.com/advancedvrsync/ or https://vrsynctech.wixsite.com/website) has recently release FeelVR app compatible content files with much cheaper price.

With fast advance of the technology, so many amazing things happen. Sometimes I doubted if I really need a real relationship. Just kidding!

Lintoy
10-27-17, 04:54

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

ErnestCulpX
06-19-18, 07:45
Anyone tried some type of harness to do pegging? Experiences please?

Svakom
08-23-18, 19:25

OrganicGrowth4
09-20-18, 13:40

SexToyOrgasm
01-29-19, 12:24

TryKarteHai
07-03-19, 07:53
From my experience Kiiroo Fleshlight Launch is by far the best interactive sex toy for men on the market. Autoblow 2 does not give you the feel of the real intercourse. Lovense Max and Kiiroo Onyx do not provide stroking motion and the feel is not intense. Fleshlight Vstroker interactive mode give you only a single scene on the screen, which you get bored in 2 minutes. It also has an intrinsic time delay rooted in its design that give you the sense of not real. Realtouch is the only device that may be as good as Kiiroo Fleshlight launch in terms of the feel. But unfortunately it is no longer in the market and it provides 3 the VR capability.

If you only use Fleshlight Launch in manual mode, it is just an ordinary auto-fucking machine. The real attraction is the interactive mode when you use it with a VR headset. This is a must-try for the guys who love sex toys. You won't believe how good it is unless you try it yourself. It blew my mind when I tried it for the first time.If you ask me which toy is my favourite then Fleshlights is my favourite sex toy rather than other toys. There are several sex toys for men are available but some of them are the most popular such as Penis Pumps & Enlargers, Fleshlights, Male Masturbators, Prostate Massagers, Male Vibrators, Realistic Butts, etc.

https://trykartehai.com/collections/sex-toys-for-men

Just buy the whole catalogue.

Have fun.

HubertEtcetera
02-27-20, 13:22
I'm looking for a variety of sex toys for men that are so basic that I could make them function with my toes. I don't want anything too advanced as I'm new to using any toy. I'm quite interested in fleshlights, preferably one that's waterproof that I can use in the shower. Oh, and also one that doesn't stand out too much, if you know what I mean.

Any recommendations are welcome.

Thanks!

UweHertzog459
02-02-21, 12:28
I'm looking for a variety of sex toys for men that are so basic that I could make them function with my toes. I don't want anything too advanced as I'm new to using any toy. I'm quite interested in fleshlights, preferably one that's waterproof that I can use in the shower. Oh, and also one that doesn't stand out too much, if you know what I mean.

Any recommendations are welcome.

Thanks!I usually use pocket pussy I really like it.

LazyAss69
02-18-21, 02:12
I usually use pocket pussy I really like it.Unlike a pocket pussy, you can develop an emotional connection with your sex doll. As with humans, I buy the sex doll that I like and a connection develops as the days go by. Over time, the emotional connection grows stronger and I can't wait to go home to my new girlfriend every night.

TonyMontanaaO7
02-18-21, 13:43
Last night my SO and I were having some fun. We didn't notice that one of our toys- a vibrating ring- had fallen from the bed to the floor.

Our puppy did notice it this morning. I saw it peeking out of his mouth and immediately grabbed him but I was too late. I wrenched his mouth open to find nothing. The little stinker had swallowed it whole.

After a very awkward phone call to the vet, where they needed me to say exactly what it was that he had eaten, they had me rush him in.

While in the waiting room getting him checked in I was holding him. And to my horror I could feel his stomach vibrating.

Very luckily they were able to make him puke it up and surgery was avoided. They asked me if I wanted the toy back. I can never go back to that vet again.

LazyAss69
02-19-21, 00:25
Last night my SO and I were having some fun. We didn't notice that one of our toys- a vibrating ring- had fallen from the bed to the floor.

Our puppy did notice it this morning. I saw it peeking out of his mouth and immediately grabbed him but I was too late. I wrenched his mouth open to find nothing. The little stinker had swallowed it whole.

After a very awkward phone call to the vet, where they needed me to say exactly what it was that he had eaten, they had me rush him in.

While in the waiting room getting him checked in I was holding him. And to my horror I could feel his stomach vibrating.

Very luckily they were able to make him puke it up and surgery was avoided. They asked me if I wanted the toy back. I can never go back to that vet again.I can't believe that they actually asked you that you want toy back. I mean the whole story that you tell it was very serious at that point when they asked you that crazy question. Lmao.

Himir194
03-29-21, 18:07

JasonGraham
05-26-21, 22:05
I definitely love sex toys, especially the pocket ones.

Jny88
08-25-21, 02:57
I saw a guy post a video with a sex doll with a big fat jiggly butt and nice titties. If I didn't have a girlfriend, I would definitely buy one. Still wouldn't trade it for mongering tho, love me some new pussy. I'll post a link if I can find it.

Jny88
08-25-21, 03:01
https://www.xnxx.com/video-n1uxx89/world_2nd_biggest_ass_sex_doll

BigBoyX
03-25-22, 09:19
I have never used anal plug with my wife. I'm about to try it. Can you explain how to use it please.

Stinky Squid
04-05-22, 19:10
I have never used anal plug with my wife. I'm about to try it. Can you explain how to use it please.Sounds almost like a troll post. What's hard about it? Just insert it with the tip end first, go slow, make sure there's enough lubrication. When you pull out any large object from the anus, make sure you go slow, because that sudden contraction of the sphincter muscle can be painfull. That means in practice you need to enjoy this moment when that bulge comes out of her ass and be ready to push against it to prevent it from going out too fast.

Ann Wesley
05-17-22, 09:48
I definitely love sex doll with big boobs.

Hughes23
07-07-22, 11:25
In my experience the best toys to bring to girl are Womanizer or Zumio. They love it.

AjayLost
06-26-23, 19:17
In my experience the best toys to bring to girl are Womanizer or Zumio. They love it.Is it vibratory. Haven't heard of it.