PDA

View Full Version : General Information

Admin
02-22-04, 23:41
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Ndara
04-10-04, 09:59
Going to Africa for the first time is really exciting, but which countries would you regard as the best when it comes to girls?
Looks, attitudes, prices. Many of those who have been in Africa extensively say that in any sub-saharan African country you will have no problem finding company for the night. That is true, but from my limited experience of eight african countries, I believe that some countries are far easier to find a girl than others. For example I found Kenya to be easy, have lots of willing beautiful women and easy to find non-profesionals, while I found Botswana quite disappointing. Not only did I find the women there less attractive but also more difficult to find.
So for us less experienced where would you recommend us to go?
Where do we find the hottest girls?
Where do we find non-professional girls easy?
Where is it low prices, not only for girls but for hotels, food, nightlife etc?
Which countries could we well avoid if our interest is mainly to find hot girls?
Where is the best nightlife to be found?
There are probably many more questions we have but I and probably a lot of others who consider going to africa for the first time would greatly appreciate good, personal views of the highlights of Africa.

Thanks!

Frank Africa
04-12-04, 19:12
Dear Ndara:

I'm on a tight time schedule today, so I only have one minute to write. If I had to pick only one country, hands down it would be Cameroon. Most West African cities are also pretty good, such as Accra, Ghana; Lome, Togo; Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire; and Dakar Senegal; I've also had good success in Bamako, Mali; Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, even Niamey, Niger. But nothing compares overall to the women, nightlife, lifestyle, etc. of Cameroon.

Places to avoid? Mainly any place where there's been tension, fighting or recent anti-American activity, such as Liberia, Sierra Leone, Sudan or Somalia. Some of the smaller countries such as Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, etc. And yes, Botswana is not a hotbed of activity, but there are girls there - you just have to look harder (although I'm not sure that they're worth the effort).

I've been lucky enough to have lived in Africa for over 7 years and have visited over 30 African countries, and I'm happy to share my experience. Do a forum search of my previous posts on the various Africa boards of WSG to get a more complete picture. Feel free to also PM me with specific questions.

T Poet
04-27-04, 04:46
Frank thanks for the info First and foremost I was wondering where I could find willing girls who are into Three somes and anal on the continent so I appreciate you advice and experience, comments etc. I found Ethiopia to be somewhat conservative regarding Anal, oral and three somes they see to like just straight sex.

Tpoet

Great One
05-13-04, 12:44
What country in Africa has the most english speaking citizens?

Ndara
05-22-04, 14:00
Frank Africa!

Thanks for the post! I have always liked your posts, detailed and well written. I've been thinking about Cameroon for some time now and your advice certainly made it even clearer that I have to go there soon. Will go to South america for a few months now but in late november I will go there, so I guess I will have a lot of questions I'd be happy to get answered from you then. I'll PM you later this year if it is ok?

Regards

Ndara

Whiz Kid
07-06-04, 08:57
Hello Jackson,

At the risk of sounding pendatic, I think If my geography memory serves me correctly Tunisia should be located in North Africa and not West, with respect to keeping the structure and organisation easy to Navigate

Whiz Kid

Chris P
10-27-04, 00:16
Hi,

I should probably post here too; I was wondering where one is most likely to find the classic big, black, bootylicious MTV rumpshaker-type girls in Africa. I'm not talking about fat girls, but rather thick, toned, even muscular booties and thighs, slim waists, mushrooming out into big, shapely breasts.....and also TALL, the taller the better (six-foot plus great!) When I was in Ghana recently I was quite surprised because most of the girls were relatively petite, or just plain fat; this is not like the classic big, thick booty, voluptuous African-American girls, which surprised me because I thought that most African-Americans originated from the Ghana region? Can any Africa veterans tell me whereabouts in the continent I should venture to unearth such classic big black beauties, or is the entire thing simply a myth and Ghana the best there is?

Cheers,

Chris

HarryDHo
10-27-04, 22:35
Get away from the tourist areas and walk around. I met a woman so voluptuous waiting at the Accra bus station that I got a bus ticket so I could take the bus with her. Maybe you can look at the colleges. In Ghana, a majority originate from a type of Ashanti. They are generally shorter. Regardless that media and Hollywood elaborate these "stories", not all blacks in America origiated from slaves. Many blacks have immigrated and continue to. ALL races in America are mixed. Every native African will tell by the look, who's African and who's not. As far as finding the American dancer look-alike, Americans are generally thicker than African women. Women who appear the hottest in a tight pair of jeans, don't necessarily look as great naked. Great bodies are not as easy to spot in the modest African countries.

GoodEnough
10-30-04, 03:13
Actually, most Ghanaians are not Ashantis, as the Ashanti population, though large, constitutes about a 25% minority in Ghana. The Ashantis do dominate Kumasi, which is the capitol of their historic homeland. Harry is correct though, that most Africans are not "pure" tribal types, given the amount of inter-marriage, migration to the larger cities and the breakdown of older social taboos against the conmingling of tribes. Social structures in most sub-Saharan African countries are now more fluid than they were years ago.

J Boy
12-31-04, 17:30
I've been thinking about a trip to Africa but the airfares are out of this world. Any ideas on budget travel? I could go to Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya or maybe elsewhere if the price were right.

HarryDHo
01-02-05, 02:53
I know what you mean about airfare; I had to change my plans because it was just too much for my taste. I found some consolidators who can great deals. Try to plan your trip well in advance.

XXL
03-18-05, 19:00
Flights to most interesting African cities will be expensive because there's virtually no competition between airlines.

For example, capitals in Frenchspeaking central and western Africa are typically serviced by Air France (through Paris!), plus at best one other airline, two in exceptionnal cases. Ouagadougou and Cotonou have only Airfrance. Douala has Airfrance + Brussels Airlines (through Brussels) + Swiss, but even this is not enough to drive prices substantially down, except maybe Swiss's (but Swiss is in financial trouble, I would stay clear of it before its fate becomes clear). Note that tickets are comparatively expensive from Europe too (over 1000 euros), not just for American travellers. Of course, for the latter the strength of the euro against the dollar has made things worse.

The situation wasn't helped by the demise of Air Afrique, Sabena (Belgian Airlines) and Swiss Air a few years ago. Sabena and Swiss Air were Air France's only real competitors on a host of African routes. I was in Douala on a Sabena ticket when Sabena went bust. Luckily, they put me on a later Swiss Air flight at no extra charge. As this were not enough, I had already bought a Swiss Air ticket for Abidjan when Swiss Air went bust as well: I was lucky here too since the travel agent was able to give me a full refund but it was a stressful year for me as regards Africa travel!

On the whole, the recent trend towards privitization and consolidation in the airline industry has played against Africa. In the old days, some national flag carriers (e.g. Sabena to Benin and Ouagadougou) operated frequent flights to some African destinations at little or no profit because it was a way of emphasizing political ties.

For completeness, I should mention that some of those countries operate national Airlines (e.g. Cameroon Airlines through Paris) but I tend to avoid those (Madagascar Airlines though, was OK!). If you don't mind what kind of Airlines you fly and if you're ready to fly any day of the week, maybe you can find some bargains, but even then I doubt it.

Women in Africa may be cheap but neither are flights nor hotels. This is probably why no African place (with the possible exception of Mombasa) has yet develpped into a fully-fledged sex-tourism centre.

XXL
03-18-05, 19:23
As far as finding the American dancer look-alike, Americans are generally thicker than African women. Women who appear the hottest in a tight pair of jeans, don't necessarily look as great naked. Great bodies are not as easy to spot in the modest African countries.

I second that.

Besides, nobody knows what MTV girls would look like if they were standing before us instead of writhing to music on a TV screen. For all we know, they may be transvestites (fans of Brazil will know what I mean).

First my mileage on body heights: in some countries, people would tend to be on the small side (Benin, Togo, Ghana). In Cotonou (Benin), tall people were often pointed to me as being Ibos from neighbouring Nigeria. I found the overall population to be somewhat taller in the Ivory Coast and the Cameroons. I've seen some very tall girls from Senegal in Paris but I've never been to Senegal.

Then a few general points:

1) Young women will often be on the skinny side compared to American Africans. This probably has to do with eating habits. Most of the stunners I met in Africa were skinny creatures.
2) Plastic surgery is absent in Africa.
3) All mothers suckle their babies, and this takes its toll on breasts. If you're a breast man, Africa may not be the place for you. I'm a tail-end fanatic, tits are a side-issue as far as I'm concerned.
4) Most women can afford no make-up nor elegant clothing, and if they do they will only venture outdoors after dark, and even then they will take a cab to the disco and back. What you can see in the streets, especially during the day, is not representative of what's available.

Therefore, your first trip to Africa may be anticlimatic. But so would your first trip to Rio de Janeiro after viewing the Rio Carnival footage. After a while, you realise that what matters is not so much the number of stunners you can spot in the street as the number of girls that are willing to have sex with you. And this is the good news about Africa, the one that makes the expensive flights and the overpriced hotels worth the trouble: a white man can negotiate sex with any woman if he plays his cards right.

KnickFan
03-20-05, 23:38
What about the hottentots? Aren't they known for huge backsides?

Auaind
07-17-05, 09:44
What about the hottentots? Aren't they known for huge backsides?Man it ain't only about size it's about proportion and texture. African gals are naturally uh gifted and now with western eating habits and fast food coming into their lives (along with education and MTV-Channel O-Channel -V-MCM etc etc) they are beginning to visibly change how they look. These days (more than a couple of years ago) more and more like the musicvideo babes we're used to drooling over.

A

Blastoff
07-29-05, 12:16
It is amazing to me, not yet having travelled to Africa, the differences of opinion I am getting from mongers who have visited there.

For e.g. if you ask an Asian traveller where that biggest and hottest P4P scene is, nearly all with say Thailand. In South America most will say Brazil but in Africa I am getting so much or a mixed response it is hard to decide which place or places to visit first. I may just have to visit them all over time LOL.

I have been hearing the following places as the best to monger.

Ethiopia

Senegal

Cameroon

Ghana

Mombassa

Togo

now Côte d'Ivoire & Benin

I may try and post this message on all these African boards here and get a serious vote going. :)

Frank Africa
08-01-05, 18:47
It is amazing to me, not yet having travelled to Africa, the differences of opinion I am getting from mongers who have visited there.

For e.g. if you ask an Asian traveller where that biggest and hottest P4P scene is, nearly all with say Thailand. In South America most will say Brazil but in Africa I am getting so much or a mixed response it is hard to decide which place or places to visit first. I may just have to visit them all over time LOL.

I have been hearing the following places as the best to monger.

Ethiopia

Senegal

Cameroon

Ghana

Mombasa, Kenya

Togo

now Côte d'Ivoire & Benin

I may try and post this message on all these African boards here and get a serious vote going. :)
One reason for the differing opinions is that Africa for the most part has no organized P4P scene anywhere, except maybe Mombasa, Kenya. Although there may be a few massage parlors and hard-core discos such as the two Florida clubs in Nairobi, Kenya, for the most part it's an unorganized scene of amateurs.

Having said that, after visiting 32 black African countries in my life, living in several of them, for me the choice is easy:

Cameroon, hands down.

Cote d'Ivoire? was a nice place back in the late 1980s, with gorgeous girls from several neighboring countries as well as Cote d'Ivoire, but with the ongoing civil war, I'd advise all mongers to stay away from Abidjan and go somewhere else. Crime is terrible in Abidjan.

Togo? the girls are lots of fun here, but among the "least beautiful" I've come across, at least in West/Central Africa

Ethiopia? Some of the best looking women on the continent, but also the most passive and shy. Worst in bed I've ever experienced.

The other places you've mentioned are not bad, but Cameroon is still the best, with Ghana second.

Pedro Chilli
08-02-05, 21:35
Frank, unless I am mistaken. your top choices all have French as their second language. This is a predominantly english speaking board.

Frank Africa
08-03-05, 22:12
Frank, unless I am mistaken. your top choices all have French as their second language. This is a predominantly english speaking board.
Actually my top two choices are Cameroon, officially bi-lingual English-French, and Ghana, an English-speaking country that is a former British colony. I used to live in the former British-colony section of Cameroon, where virtually no one spoke French, and had great sex on pretty much a daily basis.

The Francophone countries that I specifically mentioned, such as Cote d'Ivoire and Togo, were in response to Blastoff's original list.

I have nothing bad to say about such English-speaking countries as Kenya and Tanzania, just that both Cameroon and Ghana are even better IMHO.

Many of the English-speaking countries in Africa, such as Sierra Leone, Liberia & Nigeria, and more recently Zimbabwe, have hot girls but have been dangerous places to visit in recent years, which is why I would not put them on any "Top 5" list.

In any case, knowing only English will get you laid in virtually any country in Sub-Saharan Africa. In most of the Francophone capital cities, such as Dakar, Abidjan, Lome, Ouagadougou and Cotonou, you can survive quite easily without speaking French. Many of the girls in Abidjan & Lome come from the neighboring English-speaking countries anyway.

Please don't ever be afraid to monger in any French-speaking country in Africa, even in an out-of-the-way place such as Mali!

Check out the Togo board for a more detailed discussion of Blastoff's post, which he had posted on several different boards.

Frank Africa
08-03-05, 22:18
There's also some good discussion about the "Top 5" countries on the Malawi board, of all places.

GoodEnough
08-04-05, 12:49
I agree with most of what Frank Africa has said. However, Sierra Leone is not very dangerous any more, and I've had some great times there, though I admit, the pickings were not as good as in Ghana. However, I think that Uganda, rather than Tanzania, should be included on any top 5 list. The place is crawling with available women, has (I think) more refugees from other parts of Africa than Tanzania, and better infrastructure in the cities. I realize all of this is quite subjective, but Uganda would get my vote.
GE

Pedro Chilli
08-05-05, 14:38
Thanks for all the good info Frank. I am planning another African safari in the next month or two and when I get a chance I will read the Ghana and Cameroon sections of the board before choosing a destination.

The availability fo cheap flights of course also influences my decision and as I live in the UK it is often hard to find a better African fare than Nairobi.

Franz2
08-29-05, 13:39
I saw some discussions about afrointroductions.com espc. in the Ghana forum. I don't agree that this is a completely scam. Of course you find alot of girls lookin for your money there. My experience was that espc. Nigerians and Ghana ads were starting to ask for money very fast. I met 4 girls from afrointroduction when I visited Kenya and all I can say it was a very good experience. No money involved and they were open for all the mongerin fun.

Ciao

Concarne
08-30-05, 05:07
Hello everyone!

My next trip is coming up at the end of the year...Cambodia and Thailand, mostly Cambo.

I am already thinking of my next trip and at the moment I think I will be going to Cameroon and/or Uganda (as per recs from F Africa).

I have been reading the forums and some comments from XXL got me thinking: he made some comments re action to be had in the villages and smaller towns.

I was wondering if anyone may have comments or stories re any experiences in such places particularly in Cameroon and Uganda.

Many thanks!

Frank Africa
09-06-05, 22:27
My next trip is coming up at the end of the year... Cambodia and Thailand, mostly Cambo.

I am already thinking of my next trip and at the moment I think I will be going to Cameroon and/or Uganda (as per recs from F Africa).

I have been reading the forums and some comments from XXL got me thinking: he made some comments re action to be had in the villages and smaller towns.

I was wondering if anyone may have comments or stories re any experiences in such places particularly in Cameroon and Uganda.
Actually some of my best encounters over the years have been with young ladies in the smaller towns and villages. You can find some hidden gems in these places, and best of all the money expectations are usually lower.

Just be discreet in how you go about things, and expect the girl to also be more secretive and discreet than in a big city. I had a regular girl in a small town in Cameroon who would sleep over but never stay all night, instead she would wake up around 5 a.m., give me a morning quickie, then walk home before it became light outside. In another case, a girl would never visit my house during daylight, but only show up fairly late in the evening. Sometimes the girl will bring a friend with her for cover, so the friend will wait in the living room while you and your girl are in the bedroom. You may get lucky and have a two-some; if so, you'll have lots of fun, but don't expect girl-girl action in most cases (although you never know!).

And ALWAYS use a condom! in fact bring your favorite brand with you as it may not be easily available in smaller towns and villages - please don't assume that the girls are cleaner or are not HIV-positive simply because they live in a small village.

Paul76
09-17-05, 17:58
Hello to everybody.

I am Paul from Portugal.

I am new member of this wonderful forum.

Here we can read a lot of informations about any continent or countries and their culture and societies.

But about Africa, there is a few issues, and i would to listen your opinions in african countries.

On average, what does it mean these issues like virginity, intercouse, faithful, and polygamy in culture / societies African?

Are they more open minded or traditional?

Is it truth that in africa there is not any shame to "show the breasts"?

You know we read a lot of things in books, magazine , internet about sexualities issues in Africa, and i know each person is different, but on average I would like to know what is the truth or the mystification?

Please I ask you with all of respect.

Paulo

Concarne
10-29-05, 19:14
Frank Africa, it looks as if I will take a quick trip to Colombia prior to my Cameroon excursion but I still want to gather some info.

My plan is to be in Yahounde for a month or so. If that does not work out it will be Duala for a month.

Regarding the small town experience: would you recommend just picking random towns near either city, spend the weekend, go to the local disco or bar and take it from there? Or do you have specific towns around those cities that you think may be good choices?

Thank you for any advice! Regards.

Blue Metal
01-13-06, 16:42
Can someone here tell me where are the tallest African women? I actually prefer the tall skinny look.

Member #4366
01-29-06, 13:14
Tallest girls in Africa (and probably in the World) are those of the Dinka tribe in Southern Sudan. Many of them are over 7ft tall. However, the area is probably not very safe due to the civil war that has only stopped recently. A safer option may be to go to Gambela in Western Ethiopia. The Nuer woman over there are almost as tall as the Dinka. I was there in 2002 but didn't get the chance to try a Nuer girl as I was not travelling with like-minded people at the time.

Chris P
02-05-06, 20:44
Hey Bucanero, are you sure that there are many 7ft girls among the Dinka in Sudan? A few 7ft guys I can imagine, but women? Anyone else know anything about this, or have independent means to verify? If so, I may have to brave the Janjaweed militia and find me some XL-Naomi Campbells.

How about the Nuer - did you witness many women of these extraordinary proportions while you were there?

T Poet
02-10-06, 13:26
Where are the biggest most choc delights to be found I have seen quite a few Senegqalese girls in Morrocco who packed it well. I am planning eithera Ghana or Kenya run in the future so which is it!

Member #4366
02-26-06, 15:36
Hi Chris, I heard about the Dinka women from a UN guy working in Addis. He probably exaggerated a bit. Nevertheless, according to sources that could be regarded as independant, the Dinka are the tallest people in Africa. Here is the URL to a source about them: http://ergo.human.cornell.edu/DEA325notes/anthrodesign.html
They mention the average length of a Dinka woman being 6ft.6 As this is an average, there may be a few among them that reach 7ft.

As to the Nuer women in Western Ethiopia: yes I did see them and the adult ones were all clearly taller than me (I'm 6ft.1). In order to find them, you have to visit the tribal villages outside Gambela, although you may also find them in Gambela on market days when they go there to sell their crops.

If you decide to go there with the objective to 'try' one of these tribal girls, you should be very cautious. Their culture is very different from ours and one wrong word may make them suddenly very hostile. I did see guys walking around with AK47s and some of them were just teenagers. Best option is probably to visit a Gambela cathouse and try to find a Nuer girl there.

Concarne
03-14-06, 17:55
Better check those ID's:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-defile14mar14,0,8374.story?coll=la-home-headlines

StudPlayer
04-03-06, 05:51
You guys have got to check out Africa.

Some of my buddies spent the last few months all over there and and they said wherever they went there were beautiful ladies around everywhere and real friendly too. They liked it north and south although they did say there are a couple of places that were just a little dangerous but had incredible pussy.

Flights from Europe go daily and there are so few gringos the prices are still real real cheap.

Sorry I cant write more on this but like I said, this is what my buddies told me and they have incredible pictures but they dont want to post them. They say they want to keep the place secret for themselves.

Who can blame them?

They travelled the west coast going south from Casablanca to South Africa.

HarryDHo
06-25-06, 04:04
I am comparing COL in African countries. In particular, Kenya and Ghana. Opposite sides of the continent. When I looked for information, its seems that its related to purchasing real estate. I'm not buying a home, simply determinig what a person needs to live.

Blackion
08-25-06, 07:18
In some african countries (or in some areas of some african countries) it is not a shame for a girl to show her breasts.

This include:

1) Girls washing clothes in small rivers in Ethiopia. (I had observed it in Jinka, Omorate and some other places).

2) Kenya - Masai, Samburu, Turkana minorities are walking with open breasts in their respective rural areas. If you got a Kenya girlfriend from small town she would be easy to remove her top when she swims in a river or lake.

Dinka girls are quite tall, thats right. It won't be easy to get one.

Petemcc
09-13-06, 08:54
Gentlemen, as well as being a monger, I am doing a degree in nursing here in Oz and one of the subjects I have to take is Health Sociology. It's mostly bollocks, but I need some info please:

A lot of this stuff is about governments influence the health of their people, especially the poor, and you men are the ones to ask about condoms!

Seemingly HIV is pretty rampant there, and I am sure other STDs go with that, plus loads of pregnancies.

Question- do the various governments there allow the easy and cheap purchase of quality condoms- ie ones that will actually work and not tear in use, or do they just play lip service- no pun intended. If not, are decent western ones available, and affordable to the populus?

On a mongering note, if you run out while there, can you buy reliable ones?

Answers, if any before 18 Oct please for my next assignment!

Thanks

Pete

AfAsia
09-14-06, 20:52
mate,

i think generally, guys travelling to africa would do what i do and buy before departure. i once ran out of condoms in nairobi , kenya. went to a local chemist , no problems in this area i suppose if you have the money to buy the good quality durex. i found the lady chemist very helpful and knowledgeable.

governments by the way have taken the aid`s epidemic very seriously, providing the nessesrary health education and awareness which i believe is the only way to combat these viruses. many of your working girls practice safe sex.

many parts of africa have pretty good standards of health care, better in fact than in some of your traditional first world states. hope this helps in some small way.

speed13

RodneyRude
09-18-06, 15:47
Hi guys,

I'm currently in Paris and wondering what the cheapest way to get to Kenya is. Fflying direct loos expensive but if I fly to Marrocco then get an internal flight to Kenya would it work out cheaper.

Thanks in advance

Mauritz 63
09-27-06, 23:47
Where, in which country are they clitless?

Zde
10-20-06, 21:27
Hello,

I got an offer to fly to the following destinations:

Bangkok
Singapore
Tokyo
Bombay
Johannesburg
Nairobi
Sao Paulo

I was wondering whether I could get an advice as to what destination to choose. My criteria are as follows: since I live on a fix income I am looking for a reasonably cheap place, since I am disabled I am looking for a place which might be friendly towards people with disabilities, for a place with relatively low crime and cheap accommodation. I am looking for a place with low std rate and cheap service providers, I am willing to branch to other cities or countries from the destinations mentioned above so I am looking for a place which can be interested in a traveler as well.

Thank you very much for your help.

HarryDHo
11-23-06, 07:12
I've been to Asia, North America, South America, Carribean, Europe, and Africa; Africa is the best.

Tourists on a schedule love Asia and latin America. International tourists generally work hard, have poor social schedules and therefore poor social experienc. They can meet someone who is unlike anyone they meet at home, someone model-like and better than life, fast, ready to go, give their hearts to you. Real life relations don't work like these children's nursery rhimes. People need common-life persons.

Asians:
I love the Go Go, especially in the PI. You can watch and have any woman on the stage. Filipina generally have so beautiful body and heart. Tiny brown island girls, hairless, clean, and love sex and family loyalty. You just can't go wrong unless you marry a bar girl / actor. Then you discover they've been immitatating a personality of a relative or model they've chosen that all their own countrymen love... divorced men of Filipina can relate. As far as Asian women go, Thailand has so many beautiful women of all looks and colors. Thailand is where you meet hot Asian women. Of all Asian cultures, the only Asian culture which woman have no idea how to manage money, but who's culure requires them to mismange money... beware.

Latias:
Latinas are so sexy. They are loyal but, tourists find that they are loyal against the outsider unless they eventually allow you into their "family". The "family is not consistent and includes some but not all family and non-family members. Brazilians have the 2nd greatest asses on earth. Yes, its hard to believe that there are women with better bodies but, Colombia has the most beautiful women in the world. The problem is that the Colombian culture fosters the most dangerous beliefs in the world. Loyalty is extremely stong but, you will be a newcomer. It shows as you get to know her longer. For other reasons, I think a Dominicana are likely better matches for Western men.

The reason for this post is that after all my destinations, after visiting Africa, I don't want to go anywhere else except Africa. Its all "old hat". Asia, especially Thailand is fun; lotsa lights and sexy women. In Latin America, you can have a highly emotional latin woman with veluptuous features but you are likely to bring someone home who bolts to another pre arranged destination. In Africa, as far as a woman goes, you can have it all... and plus some. The women are veluptuous and loyal, most African women are polite and nice. As apposed to American black women who for some reason think they're strong and somehow proud of their ignorance. In Africa, just pick out anyone and strike a conversation. If you want to meet someone else, talk to someone else. No night life crawlers needed. If you want nightlife, its there but, compared to normal meetings, anti-climactic. Africa is real. More than any other place in the world. Which country in Africa? All of them!

Go to Thailand; go to Brazil. More for me in Africa.

AfAsia
11-23-06, 07:55
Mate,

Wonderful post. Africa to the fore, it`s people wear their hearts on their sleeves. Their friendly smiles most welcoming, i truly miss my Africa. I`ve still to travel Asia and South America, it`s going to be pretty tough to top Africa though.

Schuerzenjaeger
12-20-06, 01:38
So true:

It's real, it's lovely, it's heartbreaking (not in a private sense), it's melancolic.

Once you go black you never look back.

HarryDHo
01-22-07, 04:33
As far as living quarters go, I would be looking for cleanliness, air conditioning, and internet access, and being in an area where there are beautiful beaches would be great but not a necessity. Thank you in advance for any suggestions or advice.
Unless I'm reading this wrong, your answer is: Absolutely, no place in Africa. Go to Thailand. So many American Suburbanites think they want to travel someplace different yet stay in someplace that's the same as their own home. Do yourself a favor; go to Disney if you want what you already have. To go to a beach in Africa to think about a career is almost an as absurd thought as one can have. By the way, don't invest in someone else's bar. Bar owner's, especially in the Philippines, have made a good living scamming small time, single investors, several per year.

Schuerzenjaeger
01-24-07, 01:32
I am not sure Jackson agrees to this but I would like to post a link to some pretty good African tribal amateur pictures. You do not need to pay or register so I would say it is not commercial. And no competition anyway to ISG:

www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?gid=106560

Schuerzenjaeger
01-25-07, 00:03
Sky High,

Sounds like a good idea to me. And I would definitely go to Africa, not to Asia.
I find people in general and the girls in particular much closer to our western way of acting (not thinking!) then in Asia. Have been in Asia about ten years ago for two years and didn’t like the farang attitudes at all.

Said that, Africa can also be far away from us when it comes to witchcraft and all that bullshit, but that does not really affect you as a white person.

Personally I would suggest you a country that is quite well advanced, where you can actually easily meet decent educated people with money. They will have interest in you, not your wallet. What comes to mind are Ghana and Uganda. Can’t comment on Kenya. Forget South Africa, too much crime. If you speak French, Cameroon and Senegal are great, though the exchange rate of the CFA makes it more expensive. Fancy learning Portuguese? Mozambique is top! A bit lower standard but still nice are Malawi and Zambia. I had a great time there. Zimbabwe is out of question as long as the moron is still president. And they have no beach anyway.

If you have health insurance covering repatriation you should be fine in any of these countries. Aids is everywhere, by the way.

The key is to find a safe, not to expensive apartment and good local middle or upper class people.

For the apartment, you can more or less only see the options once you are down there. Any deal beforehand is at 90% going to be a scam. But once in Town, let us say Accra, you ask your way around to residences with apartments that are well secured. You don’t want to bother for three months with security, generator etc. These residences offer all-inclusive service, meaning the security company, the maintenance etc. are being taken care of.

For 1000 $ a month, you will find something nice.

To get the contacts, approach Companies or NGOs that work in the country you choose. Get in contact with some expat working there and once there have a beer and he will be able to provide you with info. All NGOs list their country offices, most international companies like Maersk, BAT etc. also. They can also advice on transport. A car or a stand by taxi/driver makes life so much easier! If you have enough money to spare, Hertz, Avis etc. all offer long term rentals. You might as well just phone your embassy and see if somebody can tell you where the expats go for drinks/dinners so you know where to find them.

As you consider going for three months, you would get to know a place well enough to really have some good time without relying too much on the usual tourist / monger traps. Key is the educated well heeled local class. Good starting points: Take your tennis rack, golf clubs or boat licence. These sports/memer clubs are really nice. See picture. Are you in Rotary or similar? Exists all over Africa. But even the better nightclubs offer good starting points. People are much more open then in the northern wolrd, so you can easly talk to any guy in a club. Just remember that everybody who is not well off will try to take you for a ride.

The arts/media world is quite a good starting point too. Try jazz clubs, theatres and journalists.

Well, and for the mongering, all the info is on the forum anyway.

HarryDHo
01-31-07, 23:55
Sky High,
It wasn't intending to be rude, I thought you might have been someone who's been PMing me.

If you want to get away in Africa, the safest English speaking country is Ghana. I recommend Takoradi, Ghana. When you arrive in Ghana, I recommend you take a cab from the airport straight to the Poloma Hotel in Accra. Its located in the Poloma Hotel Complex. Champs Bar is also within the complez and westerners like to hang out there. Warning: Don't talk business with them. Maybe visit the University of Ghana. Then, once you recover from jet-lag; get away from money-dumping Accra and take the bus to Takoradi to the Africa Beach Hotel late week and weekend. Then, you will begin to have a better plan. Take precautions from Malaria.

Hesekiels
02-24-07, 16:14
If you want to get away in Africa, the safest English speaking country is Ghana. ... Warning: Don't talk business with them.

HarryDHo:

No doubt, Ghana is an excellent country to visit! BTW, what exactly is the reason for the warning you gave us (... business ...)? It would be very interesting to know a little more about the background!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Hesekiels
02-24-07, 16:20
... And I would definitely go to Africa, not to Asia ...

Schuerzenjaeger:

Why not go to both places? I travel regularly to Africa AND to Asia - and I love it everywhere! Simply give it a try! IMHO, of course!

Cheers - Hesekiels

HarryDHo
02-25-07, 22:23
I think I posted a couple years back when I first went to Ghana. When I was in Ghana, I tried to set up a tour into the Volta River. I escaped what was the beginning of a scam-job by the only US citizen I met living there. I suspect strongly that I was in some degree of danger. In short, take me someplace remote, take my money, leave me stranded or worse. There's no small number of criminal refugees hiding in Ghana. Assume al the ones living there without any business are exactly that.

Hesekiels
02-26-07, 23:35
... I escaped what was the beginning of a scam-job by the only US citizen I met living there. ...

HarryDHo:

Thanks for the information! And yes, your are right, beware of foreign crooks!

Cheers - Hesekiels

HarryDHo
02-27-07, 00:53
HarryDHo:

Thanks for the information! And yes, your are right, beware of foreign crooks!

Cheers - Hesekiels

and Expats...

Superforce99
10-10-07, 13:24
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but here goes...

A buddy of mine gave me gigs and gigs of pics and videos of gals he's done in various countries, plus some random other pics/vids recently. Interesting and nice and I found the following collection of professional pics of african women. They are not really my thing, but I thought some of you on this thread might enjoy it and rather than just delete them, here you go...

The attached pics are thumbnails of all the pics I put into an archive file. Here is the download link:

http://hotupload.net/download.php?id=A477AEFB1

I have no connection to these pics and just didn't want to waste them since I bet more than a few of you here would like them.

J

Blastoff
10-10-07, 23:59
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but here goes...

A buddy of mine gave me gigs and gigs of pics and videos of gals he's done in various countries, plus some random other pics/vids recently. Interesting and nice and I found the following collection of professional pics of african women. They are not really my thing, but I thought some of you on this thread might enjoy it and rather than just delete them, here you go...

The attached pics are thumbnails of all the pics I put into an archive file. Here is the download link:

http://hotupload.net/download.php?id=A477AEFB1

I have no connection to these pics and just didn't want to waste them since I bet more than a few of you here would like them.

J

Hey JohhnyK, long time. How have you been? You may remember when we met up in China a few years back that black girls are my thing so I do appreciate the pics.

Thanks.

Cheers

Blastoff

Diegog
12-05-07, 13:16
Hi guys,

I was wondering which african country is best for big round booty women.

Something like this:

http://www.foxyblackbutts.com/t1/page1.php?#beauty-dior

Please enlighten me.

Bloke
12-06-07, 19:55
Hi guys,

Something like this:

Please enlighten me.

Well you could try any country in west Africa, perhaps also any country in east Africa, and not forgetting also southern Africa too. They come in all shapes and sizes if you care to make the effort to visit Africa and look you will find what you want..hope that is helpful.

TravelRough
12-07-07, 08:16
Hi guys,

Something like this:

Please enlighten me.UGANDA! It's true that you can find big round booty women all over the continent, but for some reason the asses on the women in Uganda I found simply astonishing.

Greetsiel
12-14-07, 13:46
I was wondering which african country is best for big round booty women.Dear Diegog,

Welcome to Ghana or as they say here AKWAABA.

I'm here since nearly 8 years and my eyes are still restless.

Redorange
01-27-08, 11:27
Greetgins, long-time lurker here. I've always liked woman with a bit of meat on their bones, thick but not fat. Could someone tell me which country is the best thick woman?

Kinda like this:

http://galleries.pimproll.com/by_bc/pics/23/

Concarne
02-25-08, 17:13
Hey fellows,

I am preparing for a recognizance trip of eastern africa. Question for those experienced travellers regarding moving between ethiopia and kenya and possibly between kenya and uganda or ethiopia uganda: is it better to get all the visas ahead of time or can one get visas in the country of departure easily enough? Maybe visa at airport or border crossings?

Any info greatly appreciated!

Concarne

Shoesky
06-19-08, 05:33
Hello fellow mongors,

I'm planning a trip to Africa for 3 weeks but do not know what parts to travel to. If any of you experienced travelers can give me some advice or trip reports to read, I would greatly appreciate that. First, what place in Africa has an abundance of available women with there clits intact for a monger to hook up with? Second, where is it safe to visit by the fact me being cacausion?

Thanks

AfAsia
06-20-08, 10:40
Welcome Shoesky,

First timer to Africa...Kenya, it is. From a cost point of view probably your cheapest destination, safety wise it is fair, you got to watch out for the wanker cops, not the criminals.

When the women have worn you out there is plenty to do such as game drives, sightseeing and swimming and more womanizing. You can spend a few days in Nairobi, fun town, good nightclub scene. Then head off to Mombasa and the beaches.

Why not throw in Kampala, Uganda? But first RTFF, plenty of info on Kenya, too much in fact.

Naked Gunz
06-20-08, 13:27
Greetgins, long-time lurker here. I've always liked woman with a bit of meat on their bones, thick but not fat. Could someone tell me which country is the best thick woman?

Kinda like this:

http://galleries.pimproll.com/by_bc/pics/23/

United States of America

Just head for your nearest McDonalds

StopSmoking
06-22-08, 20:04
Friends,

Please Clarify.

Is it by nature that most of the african women have Huge Butts or is it not?

Heard from my friends that more the anal the girl has her butt becomes huge.

Is it true?

Shoesky
06-22-08, 22:01
Friends,

Please Clarify.

Is it by nature that most of the african women have Huge Butts or is it not?

Heard from my friends that more the anal the girl has her butt becomes huge.

Is it true?Maybe her rectum becomes more stretched. I do not think her glutes get bigger from anal sex, that is genetics.

AfAsia
02-03-09, 01:39
The availability fo cheap flights of course also influences my decision and as I live in the UK it is often hard to find a better African fare than Nairobi.

Kenya relies solely on tourism and actively markets this.

The rest of Africa could not give a damn, nor have the infrastructure. A few notably, western and central African countries would rather not have us nosey tourists tripping over their profitable business operations - in collusion with western governments - be this oil, diamonds and minerals to name a few.

Apart from this Morocco, Egypt and SA also encourage tourism, these countries you will note have cheaper airfare. London to Joburg currently is roughly £440 return, not bad with air France.

A good idea if you know someone or have relatives in this part of the world is to keep a vehicle with them, preferably a 4x4, this would enable you to visit any country in the Southern African region. Zambia, Namibia, Mozambique, Malawi and Botswana, to name a few are a matter of hours travel by road.

This is an idea i am tinkering with.

Jerulez
03-01-09, 18:31
Kenya relies solely on tourism and actively markets this.

The rest of Africa could not give a damn, nor have the infrastructure. A few notably, western and central African countries would rather not have us nosey tourists tripping over their profitable business operations - in collusion with western governments - be this oil, diamonds and minerals to name a few.

Apart from this Morocco, Egypt and SA also encourage tourism, these countries you will note have cheaper airfare. London to Joburg currently is roughly £440 return, not bad with air France.

A good idea if you know someone or have relatives in this part of the world is to keep a vehicle with them, preferably a 4x4, this would enable you to visit any country in the Southern African region. Zambia, Namibia, Mozambique, Malawi and Botswana, to name a few are a matter of hours travel by road.

This is an idea i am tinkering with.Noddy my dude. Kenya has other exports. Tourism is only but one of its major foreign exchange earners

The rest of africa does give a damn. Mauritius, Seychelles, Tanzania, Gambia, Tunisia, Senegal, Namibia etc are all major tourist destinations

Noddy my man, I thought we'd discussed about this 'been to one african country therefore I'm an expert on all of them' attitude.

Slowalk
03-02-09, 23:10
Noddy my dude. Kenya has other exports. Tourism is only but one of its major foreign exchange earners

The rest of africa does give a damn. Mauritius, Seychelles, Tanzania, Gambia, Tunisia, Senegal, Namibia etc are all major tourist destinations

Noddy my man, I thought we'd discussed about this 'been to one african country therefore I'm an expert on all of them' attitude.

Noddy is also African and has been to several if not most African countries. I too dislike the enthusiasm that new travelers/now experts tend to exhibit but, you pegged the wrong guy. Noddy's not putin' us on like some others here are. This also happens on most forums; not just Africa. I did however like your advise on malaria prevention in one of your posts.

Blackwhite99
04-28-09, 22:52
This site is predominantly full of girls who should really be on lovey-dovey sites like Match.com, however, there are still a whole load of non-WG chicks on Afro who are just interested in sampling some non-native cock. I met my wife through this site, and we have plenty of 3-some fun with girls from Afro site.

Gedanken
05-13-09, 15:37
So after two aborted trips, I am finally gearing up for my first mongering trip to Africa this June. Passport application is in, money is ready, no one in my family looks like they are about to die; nothing to stop a fortnight of fucking this time.

As this is my first mongering trip to Africa, I was wondering if people would recommend Ghana or Uganda. All input would be great, though I guess it'd be good to hear from at least one person who's been to both.

I am finding it a tough call. Both Accra and Kampala are, by African standards, safe. In Uganda the girls seem even easier than in Ghana. Facially, I think Ghanian women are prettier, but then you read headlines on African news websites like, "You Don't Need a Big Backside to Be Ugandan (But.)" with the article going on to say how "Uganda is a society that's besotted with women's buttocks like few other places are. " The other plus with Uganda is the prices: less than six quid for a fuck in Uganda, I mean that's unbelievable. And I thought Polish prices were a god-send after London. Anway, in Ghana, which is of course still very cheap for us Westerners, most people seem to be paying double Ugandan prices for fucks. For a poor man like me that price difference will clock up over the course of two weeks. But then in Accra, you have beaches.

Gah, it's a really hard call from my point of view. At the moment I'm half-committed to Uganda, but don't want to commit fully without a thumbs-up from some more experienced mongers!

So I guess the question boils down to the 'average level of hotness'. Over all, I find a good-looking Ghanaian girl and a good-looking Ugandan girl about equal in terms of my attraction to them. Would you say the general standard is higher in Uganda or Ghana?

I've just bought myself a digital camera in anticipation, so I can finally make a contribution to this place rather than just leeching. I'm planning on taking a decent sleep mask with me and getting the girls to wear it whilst we're at it. The sleep mask will naturally serve two purposes:

1) I don't have to worry about her saying no to me taking a photo of her. Once that sleep mask is on she won't know I'm taking photos anyway.

2) It covers her face which saves me having to edit the photos.

I'm sure she'll be happy to don a sleep mask to please a young, White man in 'search of a wife'.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Slowalk
05-14-09, 19:02
I don't think you can go wronf with either Uganda, Ghana, Kenya, Zambia, Sierra Leone, blah, blah, blah. Just keep us informed about your project because I want to know too.

I liked Ghana over Mozambique but, I know another persopn who prefers just the opposite.

Gedanken
05-14-09, 22:08
That's nice to know, just wanted some gentle encouragement to check what I felt sure to be true. Uganda it shall be. It's further away than Ghana, so to my mind seems more 'exotic', plus it's cheaper. I don't generally go for Black girls and I'm so picky it's ridiculous, so I myself will be interested to see how many girls I can find there who I want to fuck silly. Whatever, it'll be good fun.

Roll on June

BP1
05-19-09, 23:00
This is partly for Gadakan, and anyone else interested. Uganda. There are many experts on this forum, and I aint been to Ghana, plus on top of all that I m a little crazy. I ve been to other parts of africa OVER THE YEARS, I m pretty well travelled all my life. I aint easily shocked. And I don't tavel only for mongering. I live in hungary. So get on with it the mate, I hear you say! Ok. Keep your hat on. Over the last see 15 months I picked up so many african girls, stroke contacts on the net. Wish I d had the time to visit them all. But didn't. Now I have nice nigerian girl, where I live, but still need to get out. So I had this GF in uganda. And recently went to visit her. So actually can not talk about the mongering scene too much. Only the uganda experience, and some observations.

Well. I loved Uganda! But I don't think everyone will! I loved it because I just wanted to get away. , and developing world realites don't throw me. First I had my great GF. She was great, up to exectation, slim, sexy, dirty. In the nice way. Relaxed. Loving. What ever. I was just enjoying hanging out. Not going for the visiting or tourist experience. Just trying to live like a local. Ok a rich one! As many say there are loads of opportunities to pick up slim, and large buttocked, girls. Every where. /. No problem. Cheap too. But I was into my GF so had to behave. Speke hotel bar on a Thursday night is just heaving with them. So many opportunities. Any way to finish. For me uganda is great, if you want a laid back, easy going fun, open and safe experience. Go for it. I m hoping to be back next week. But thats another story. Have fun. Take care. And make the most while you can.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Gedanken
05-28-09, 00:11
Breasts! Is what you see what you get?

When in shit-poor African countries, do the women wear bras? In the West, it's happened more than once to me that you bring a girl home thinking she's got a cracking rack, but then when the bra comes off you realise your mistake. How often does the same happen in Africa?

If I'm prowling at the market and spot a slim girl with massive tits, will I ever be in for a nasty shock when I get them back to the hotel? Do they ever wear bras to make their tits look better? What about at night clubs? I'm a leg and ass man, but just don't like saggy tits.

Can someone confirm that Cameroon is good for muscular legs and ass?

Gedanken
05-28-09, 02:19
As a pasty Englishman, I find uber-dark skin very appealing. For future reference, where can you find girls with the darkest skin?

Gedanken
06-06-09, 00:10
Change of plans: I will be going (in this order) to Benin, Togo, Ghana and finally Cameroon. I would LOVE to go to Lagos, but the personal-security situation puts me off. I might slip into Cote d'Ivoire after Ghana before heading to Cameroon, depending on how my money's looking. Will be a six-week trip minimum.

I'm aiming for shit loads of photos which I'll post as I go (internet cafes permitting). Will give my first report from Benin at end of July.

Twardzik6969
07-24-09, 03:14
Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to ISG and was just wondering- which country is the best deal for sex with attractive women in Africa, keeping in mind that some are more expensive to get to.

For example (I'm coming out of Chicago), if Kenya is $1500 to get to and from, and sex is $25, and South Africa is $1100 to get to and from, and sex is $45, I'd probably go for South Africa. I'll probably go for around 10 days.

I've never been with a black chick before I bet it's exciting! Hope to see a different part of the world and appreciate a new culture too!

Member #4603
08-29-09, 04:52
"I've never been with a black chick before I bet it's exciting!" - It is, but be warned, once you go black you never go back. Well, that's not really true but it will be hard not to crave black women after that after you've been with a few sexy ones.

If you're coming out of Chicago and only have 10 days, go to the Dominican Republic or somewhere closer or you'll spend way too much time on planes and in airports - plenty of black women in this hemisphere (DR and Rio are good choices).

Member #4603
08-29-09, 05:09
I've spent a month in Africa, entirely in Kenya. There were girls of all shapes and sizes. Dark and light, skinny and thick. Good shapes and not. The women, however, were mainly thin and, though a few did (maybe 1 or 2%), most didn't have the insane shapes that I think a lot of guys are looking for (myself included) which is small waste, big hips and a huge ass. There were some very pretty girls, but few to none that looked like something out of a hip hop video. Africa is probably not the place to go for that sort of woman. I think they are an American phenomenon.

The USA And Brazil are the best places I've seen for shapely dark asses with the Cuba and the Dominican Republic a distant third (though Brazil is a lot different. Much better. But different).

I have read about the debate between Uganda versus Ghana. I can't say but maybe one of these two places is where it's at for big booty in Africa. I'd certainly like to know. I personally like them short and dark and with a really big butt and a very nice smile.

Onlyblackberries
10-24-09, 17:40
Guys,

I'm trying to decide where to go on my way back from Afghanistan, first stop, two weeks in Africa then on to DR for the remainder of the month. Torn between the Ethiopian pretty faces or Ugandan asses, what are the pros and cons between these locations based on their quality, access, willingness, price and accommodations?

Appreciate it.

Addis Alem
10-27-09, 14:59
For the best time, if it is just for a short visit, avoid Addis. I had some great great adventures there. But I was there for a total of four and a half years. In two weeks, you'll probably find it frustrating. Sure, they are beautiful, but not such great fun in the sack. For that head south. Uganda or Kenya or Tanzania. For two weeks I'd hit Nairobi and Mombasa.

Enjoy!

LustyHombre
02-03-10, 17:51
As a pasty Englishman, I find uber-dark skin very appealing. For future reference, where can you find girls with the darkest skin?In Eastern Africa, Nilotics are darker skinned than Bantus. It used to be that you had to go to Southern Sudan or Uganda or the Lake Victoria region of Kenya to find really shoepolish-black girls with prominent asses, but in these days of easy travel they are all over the place, even on the Coast.

MarioMarengo
06-13-10, 16:57
For the best time, if it is just for a short visit, avoid Addis. I had some great great adventures there. But I was there for a total of four and a half years. In two weeks, you'll probably find it frustrating. Sure, they are beautiful, but not such great fun in the sack. For that head south. Uganda or Kenya or Tanzania. For two weeks I'd hit Nairobi and Mombasa.

Enjoy!Yes you are right.

Scout123
07-22-10, 17:22
I've spent a month in Africa, entirely in Kenya. There were girls of all shapes and sizes. Dark and light, skinny and thick. Good shapes and not. The women, however, were mainly thin and, though a few did (maybe 1 or 2%), most didn't have the insane shapes that I think a lot of guys are looking for (myself included) which is small waste, big hips and a huge ass. There were some very pretty girls, but few to none that looked like something out of a hip hop video. Africa is probably not the place to go for that sort of woman. I think they are an American phenomenon.

The USA And Brazil are the best places I've seen for shapely dark asses with the Cuba and the Dominican Republic a distant third (though Brazil is a lot different. Much better. But different).

I have read about the debate between Uganda versus Ghana. I can't say but maybe one of these two places is where it's at for big booty in Africa. I'd certainly like to know. I personally like them short and dark and with a really big butt and a very nice smile.I've lived in West Africa and East Africa and have visited Southern Africa also.

East Africa:

Pros. Generally more roundly bodies and butts, cuter faces, finer features

Cons. Slight pot bellies from eating too much meat

West Africa:

Pros. More athletic, curvier bodies and facial bone structure, bigger boobs, bigger lips and jaws, slimmer waists

Cons. Lots of butter faces (tons of great bodies but her face)

I can't say I prefer one over the other. They're all beautiful and different. African-Americans are generally descendants of West African stock so if you prefer that. But most of the top models are from East Africa.

Scout123
07-22-10, 17:26
Breasts! Is what you see what you get?

When in shit-poor African countries, do the women wear bras? In the West, it's happened more than once to me that you bring a girl home thinking she's got a cracking rack, but then when the bra comes off you realise your mistake. How often does the same happen in Africa?

If I'm prowling at the market and spot a slim girl with massive tits, will I ever be in for a nasty shock when I get them back to the hotel? Do they ever wear bras to make their tits look better? What about at night clubs? I'm a leg and ass man, but just don't like saggy tits.

Can someone confirm that Cameroon is good for muscular legs and ass?I've been disappointed many times by the saggy situation of breasts in East Africa, but West Africa is a different story! Get titillated by proud, erect and perfectly round tits of all sizes.

Jazz123
08-04-10, 12:48
I am considering - time permitting - a longer trip to Africa, 5-6 weeks late this year. The main purpose is seeing Africa outside the big cities. And mongering obviously. I'll be using public transport during my stay. My budget is somewhat limited but I don't mind cheap hotels as long as they're not too dirty and I can beat the cockroaches in open fight. I might treat myself to a $50 hotel but that will be the exception more than the rule. My budget is up to $3,000 for the 5-6 weeks including hotels, transport and women.

I have been to Ghana (I wrote a report or two here) but due to health issues I didn't see as much of the country as I would have liked, basically only Accra and the coast area to Takoradi. So there will be plenty more to see and also the option of visiting Togo and maybe even Benin. It could actually be Ivory Coast rather than Togo/Benin; my plans are still vague.

Alternatively I could go to Kenya and Uganda. Never been to any of these places except a rather long stop-over in Nairobi on my way to Madagascar. Can't say I liked Nairobi, mainly because the air felt very polluted; the usual problem with too many cars. Oh, I did find Simmers and liked it. Had a very interesting experience which included sweet whatshername, a public park, a BBBJ, some security guys, and finally a bribe but I only share that story after plenty of beers...

My main concern is my security, both physically and regarding my money. I felt safe all the time in Ghana, even when walking in dark neighbourhoods in Accra at night. I know I can't do that in Nairobi and places around Mombassa but what about other parts of Kenya? And Uganda outside Kampala? I keep my money in my suitcase (locked + alarm) in my hotel room. Also, I'm not too sure how well i could handle corrupt policemen preying on fine gentleman in their prime (52) like myself so that is definately also an issue for me - I've read some scary stories about Bamburi police in particular.

Oh, I do smoke quite a lot so local restrictions could affect where I'll be going - my pipe is my best (occasionally 2nd best) companion when traveling.

Thanks for any input!

Scout123
08-12-10, 22:52
I am considering - time permitting - a longer trip to Africa, 5-6 weeks late this year. The main purpose is seeing Africa outside the big cities. And mongering obviously. I'll be using public transport during my stay. My budget is somewhat limited but I don't mind cheap hotels as long as they're not too dirty and I can beat the cockroaches in open fight. I might treat myself to a $50 hotel but that will be the exception more than the rule. My budget is up to $3,000 for the 5-6 weeks including hotels, transport and women.

I have been to Ghana (I wrote a report or two here) but due to health issues I didn't see as much of the country as I would have liked, basically only Accra and the coast area to Takoradi. So there will be plenty more to see and also the option of visiting Togo and maybe even Benin. It could actually be Ivory Coast rather than Togo/Benin; my plans are still vague.

Alternatively I could go to Kenya and Uganda. Never been to any of these places except a rather long stop-over in Nairobi on my way to Madagascar. Can't say I liked Nairobi, mainly because the air felt very polluted; the usual problem with too many cars. Oh, I did find Simmers and liked it. Had a very interesting experience which included sweet whatshername, a public park, a BBBJ, some security guys, and finally a bribe but I only share that story after plenty of beers...

My main concern is my security, both physically and regarding my money. I felt safe all the time in Ghana, even when walking in dark neighbourhoods in Accra at night. I know I can't do that in Nairobi and places around Mombassa but what about other parts of Kenya? And Uganda outside Kampala? I keep my money in my suitcase (locked + alarm) in my hotel room. Also, I'm not too sure how well i could handle corrupt policemen preying on fine gentleman in their prime (52) like myself so that is definately also an issue for me - I've read some scary stories about Bamburi police in particular.

Oh, I do smoke quite a lot so local restrictions could affect where I'll be going - my pipe is my best (occasionally 2nd best) companion when traveling.

Thanks for any input!If your interested in seeing places outside of the city, it's still a tossup unless safaris excite you. In which case Kenya is probably the most convenient. You can also hit the coastal towns of Mombasa and Malindi to get a very different feel with the old Arabic influence on the architecture and stuff.

On the other hand, the West African Coast (Ghana, Togo, Benin) is chock full of remnants of the trans-Atlantic slavery days and if you go to the interior, some very nice jungle and savannah mixture, but no big animals.

Flip a coin... and try the other on another trip...

Uk Saf
08-26-10, 06:18
I'm thinking of a December fuck holiday to Africa.

Out of Gambia, Ghana, Kenya & Nigeria which is most recommended? Which is the best for pussy & prices?

Can someone kindly tell me if girls are ok to visit hotel rooms?

Oh and are there any no no issues with the girls? BBBJ CIM swallow?

Thanks

Penge
08-26-10, 15:08

Out of Gambia, Ghana, Kenya & Nigeria which is most recommended? Which is the best for pussy & prices?

ThanksI don't know Kenya but can comment briefly on the other three as follows:

Nigeria - did not like at all. The attitude of girls there is generally very bad. Crime and rip-offs seem to be second nature to most people who live there. I'd avoid it like the plague. I certainly wouldn't go there by choice.

Gambia - small country but good touristy destination. Lots of lovely girls to be had for very reasonable prices. Majority are muslims but female circumsion seems quite general, unhappily. Many hotels are not especially girl friendly - best to get advice before you go.

Ghana - not really made for tourists, facilities wise. The capital Accra is a giant traffic jam. If you can make contacts and travel outside the capital, it is well worth a visit. I found it a genuine and welcoming country as different to Nigeria as you could possibly imagine. Many wonderful non pro women there dreaming of marriage to a foreigner. Not blessed with many great hotels, but never had any problems entertaining guests there!

Scout123
08-29-10, 04:59

ThanksDon't know bout Gambia, but I am happy to report that BBBJ and CIM are common occurences in the other 3 countries!

For pussy and prices, Nigeria has got the widest variety and the best pussy simply due to its huge population and varied ethnicities. But the baggage attached to Nigerian pussy can often become a bone buster. If u dont have experience dealing in Africa, stay away from Nigeria.

Between Ghana and Kenya, its a tossup. I havent been to Kenya in 5 yrs so I dont know how they compare pricewise to Ghana nowadays. But, what I can tell you is that Ghana girls are becoming more expensive by the minute.

If you happen to choose Ghana, take a swing to neighboring Togo on a weekend and visit a club called Privilege. It starts rocking around 1:30am and its chock full of pussy at half the price of Ghana. Before Privilege, hang out at Panini bar in the center of town. Its THE pick up joint.

Happy travelling and happier mongering.

Mrfuckdick
03-29-11, 01:44
Hello,

I am a firsttimer when it comes to mongering in Africa. I have read through this tread and someone suggested Kenya as a good place for a first timer. How safe is Kenya? In the Kenya-forum I read that it was very dangerous in Nairobi at night, but maybe its very dangerous all over Africa at night? Is Kenya the safest place to go for mongering?

Anyone got a good course of action for the whole trip as how to make it safe? I would like pretty much to just take a cab from the airport to a not necessary fancy but safe Hotel and then stay there for the whole trip. How much is taxi fares in Africa (for example Kenya) , and is it generally safe to go by cab? I guess there must be a lot of scams, but is there also greater risks, taxi drivers robbing you or something of the sort?

How should one go about picking up girls in Africa? Do I take a cab to a club? What are the bordellos like in Africa? When I look at ads in the internet they seem to be pathetic attempts to look like disco-clubs or something? Where should one go and how should one act to have a safe experience?

All this I know is in fact specific and not very general at all but what I want to know is where in Africa will it be easiest to go about these basic travel elements that cannot be avoided without being killed for a first timer with no clue to how things work in Africa?

Scout123
04-09-11, 02:03
Hello,

I am a firsttimer when it comes to mongering in Africa. I have read through this tread and someone suggested Kenya as a good place for a first timer. How safe is Kenya? In the Kenya-forum I read that it was very dangerous in Nairobi at night, but maybe its very dangerous all over Africa at night? Is Kenya the safest place to go for mongering?

Anyone got a good course of action for the whole trip as how to make it safe? I would like pretty much to just take a cab from the airport to a not necessary fancy but safe Hotel and then stay there for the whole trip. How much is taxi fares in Africa (for example Kenya) , and is it generally safe to go by cab? I guess there must be a lot of scams, but is there also greater risks, taxi drivers robbing you or something of the sort?

How should one go about picking up girls in Africa? Do I take a cab to a club? What are the bordellos like in Africa? When I look at ads in the internet they seem to be pathetic attempts to look like disco-clubs or something? Where should one go and how should one act to have a safe experience?

All this I know is in fact specific and not very general at all but what I want to know is where in Africa will it be easiest to go about these basic travel elements that cannot be avoided without being killed for a first timer with no clue to how things work in Africa? Nairobi's safe as long as you use common sense. Accra, in Ghana, is very safe compared to many other places.

But, you don't go to bordellos. You just go to the bars and night clubs that are frequented by pro's and semi-pro's. Don't worry about approaching them, they'll approach you. Don't worry about your come-on skills. What you got to work on is your brush-off skills until you meet the one that you really want.

Get friendly with any taxi driver and they'll show you the spots and keep you out of harms way.

Asddsaarg
04-22-11, 18:08
How do you deal with HIV (and other STD) if you like doing oral sex for her? I love using my fingers, my tongue and my hands to stimulate vaginas and clitoris but I'm worried about STD.

Jmhsys1
05-10-11, 11:16
I'm planning my first trip to Africa and thought to start easy. I narrowed down my options to Gambia, Kenya and Ghana. I'm going for non pros and as I read this forum, it got clear to me that it should be very easy.

I try to find unshaven girls, so what are the possibilities to find 'them from these countries? As all of these countries I mentioned should be easy for beginners, I'm giving a great value to this subject when I do my decision.

Scout123
05-26-11, 11:17
How do you deal with HIV (and other STD) if you like doing oral sex for her? I love using my fingers, my tongue and my hands to stimulate vaginas and clitoris but I'm worried about STD.I live over here so if I meet a girl I really like, I ask them to take a test with me for HIV and HEP B and C. There's plenty of clinics all over the place and tests are like 5 to 10 bucks a pop.

But, I heard theres some oral phrophylactics you can use if you like DATY on the first night. Otherwise, there's always a slight risk.

They say the worst thing to do is to brush your teeth right afterwards bcos that can cause the gums to open up and start bleeding, allowing the viruses to enter. Otherwise, the digestive system supposedly kills everything. Which is why trasmission thru oral sex is much less risky.

Scout123
05-26-11, 11:19
I'm planning my first trip to Africa and thought to start easy. I narrowed down my options to Gambia, Kenya and Ghana. I'm going for non pros and as I read this forum, it got clear to me that it should be very easy.

I try to find unshaven girls, so what are the possibilities to find 'them from these countries? As all of these countries I mentioned should be easy for beginners, I'm giving a great value to this subject when I do my decision.There's more unshaven than shaven in the non and semi pro communities. The pros are usually shaven. But more and more are starting to shave.

Asddsaarg
06-02-11, 17:55
I live over here so if I meet a girl I really like, I ask them to take a test with me for HIV and HEP B and C. There's plenty of clinics all over the place and tests are like 5 to 10 bucks a pop.

But, I heard theres some oral phrophylactics you can use if you like DATY on the first night. Otherwise, there's always a slight risk.

They say the worst thing to do is to brush your teeth right afterwards bcos that can cause the gums to open up and start bleeding, allowing the viruses to enter. Otherwise, the digestive system supposedly kills everything. Which is why trasmission thru oral sex is much less risky. Thank you very much for your answer, Scout. You were helpful. I don't think brushing your teeh can cause your gums to open up and start bleeding.

How do you do to live in Africa? Do you have a job in any of the african countries? I'd love to live in Africa.

Marco Smith005
06-05-11, 12:51
Hi,

So I'm happy to find this forum, its open minded me to plan my next holidays.

So, when I want to have lucky dirty sex with an black beauty tiny slender girlfriend woman, who likes it, when I plugg my dick in her ass and she is lucky, who is make sex like the pornstar Monique?

Who is lucky to blow and swallow my cock, who loves it when I spray my cum over her or in her mouth and she is happy to suck my dick try.

Who I find theese sort of woman in africa and other countries?

Africa- Who? Kamerroon? Malawi? Zanzibar?

Caribbian? Peru? Columbia? Venezuela?

Best wishes.

Marco smith005

Asddsaarg
06-13-11, 18:18
1) Where can I find busty girls?

2) Where can I find girls with a huge butt (I mean, big and rounded)?

3) What's the cheapest African country (taking into account flights, hotels and food)?

Let's share our views!

Scout123
06-15-11, 23:04
Thank you very much for your answer, Scout. You were helpful. I don't think brushing your teeh can cause your gums to open up and start bleeding.

How do you do to live in Africa? Do you have a job in any of the african countries? I'd love to live in Africa. Do a bit of business and manage a few athletes.

With 10, 000 bucks, you could start an import business and live very comfortably in most of the countries.

Scout123
06-15-11, 23:06
Hi,

So I'm happy to find this forum, its open minded me to plan my next holidays.

So, when I want to have lucky dirty sex with an black beauty tiny slender girlfriend woman, who likes it, when I plugg my dick in her ass and she is lucky, who is make sex like the pornstar Monique?

Who is lucky to blow and swallow my cock, who loves it when I spray my cum over her or in her mouth and she is happy to suck my dick try.

Who I find theese sort of woman in africa and other countries?

Africa- Who? Kamerroon? Malawi? Zanzibar?

Caribbian? Peru? Columbia? Venezuela?

Best wishes.

Marco smith005For pornstar Monique look, you go to West Africa, like Ghana, Togo, Benin, Nigeria. The best bodies of anywhere!

For dirty sex, you go to Kenya. But Nigeria is also OK.

Scout123
06-15-11, 23:11
1) Where can I find busty girls?

2) Where can I find girls with a huge butt (I mean, big and rounded)?

3) What's the cheapest African country (taking into account flights, hotels and food)?

Let's share our views! 1. West Africa has the bustiest, roundest, robust tits. Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Nigeria.

2. West Africa. BIG and TIGHT athletic butts that stick out the back. East African girls also have big butts, but softer, lower and wider.

3. Haven't been around East Africa lately, but in West Africa, Togo and Benin are still cheap.

Asddsaarg
06-16-11, 06:06
Thank you very much for your answer, Scout. Would you like to say something more (I mean, to add)?

I'd like to say that africans (both women and men) are so friendly that you can feel in love with the continent easily.

1. West Africa has the bustiest, roundest, robust tits. Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Nigeria.

2. West Africa. BIG and TIGHT athletic butts that stick out the back. East African girls also have big butts, but softer, lower and wider.

3. Haven't been around East Africa lately, but in West Africa, Togo and Benin are still cheap.

Asddsaarg
06-16-11, 06:09
So you mean one can set up in Ghana (for example) and then start importing goods from China (for instance) , don't you?

Do a bit of business and manage a few athletes.

With 10,000 bucks, you could start an import business and live very comfortably in most of the countries.

Asddsaarg
06-16-11, 07:59
Two more quick questions to keep the debate alive!

1) Do you think there's a place in Africa where you can fuck girls for free? I mean, they love sex and that's why they don't care doing it for free.

2) Which is the country that has the easiest girls, in your opinion?

Let's share our views!

Westcoast 1951
06-17-11, 15:52

1) Do you think there's a place in Africa where you can fuck girls for free? I mean, they love sex and that's why they don't care doing it for free.

Let's share our views! From my experience, the English speaking countries. Kenya first and then Botswana close behind. The Botswana ladies are not bad, had tasted already about 30 of them. I think the Botswana ladies are also more faithfull than for instance the Kenyan once. I were (and still are) involved with both Botswana and Kenyan girls but I don't trust the Kenyan girl, I thinks she is playing around, although I like (love) her very much. I fucked the Kenyan girl about 30 times before she accepted a gift, the Botswana girl needed a gift about always.

Asddsaarg
06-17-11, 21:56
I'd love to hear other's opinions.

Amjeck
06-28-11, 17:01
Which african country has the best selection of slim 18-21yo girls for under $75?

Scout123
06-29-11, 03:26
so you mean one can set up in ghana (for example) and then start importing goods from china (for instance) , don't you?most definitely. but you must know your way around african business practices. otherwise, you get raped!

Scout123
06-29-11, 03:36

Let's share our views! 1) When I was much younger (20's to 30's) , I used to get freebies every now and then. Back then, I was roaming between Ghana, Togo, Benin, and Nigeria. During my 30's, I roamed East Africa and also got a few freebies. Two decades later (I am now 50) , I always pay. I could probably get a freebie now and then, but now, I always pay. After 2 divorces, even the thought of a commitment makes me lose my mojo!

2) The easiest girls were definitely in Kenya. There is some sort of underlying culture that drives these women to fuck as many men as possible!

Scout123
06-29-11, 03:54
Which african country has the best selection of slim 18-21yo girls for under $75?BENIN.

The economy is booming, but there is such an influx of girls from all over West Africa, the prices are still staying affordable.

I was there for a month just recently but was broke. I did scoop out the pricing though. The 9's and 10's at New York, New York nightclub were asking 40, 000 CFA ($90) for openers and dropping to 20, 000 minimum. But, I was very pleased to find some 7's and 8's right around the corner bar at Hall des Arts for 10, 000 CFA ($25) and a couple as low as 5, 000 CFA in the wee hours of the morning. I was able to afford to sample 3 lovely, slim specimens during my stay.

Now, if you care to venture to Jonke, where all the action used to be until recently, you can find some trashy looking working girls selling their wares for as low as 3, 000 CFA for a quickie. But you'd probably catch something just looking at them!

Asddsaarg
06-29-11, 05:37
most definitely. but you must know your way around african business practices. otherwise, you get raped!could you give me some advice on that, please?

thanks in advance!

Scout123
07-02-11, 02:07
Could you give me some advice on that, please?

Thanks in advance!Bribery, cheating, stealing are the order of the day. If you can find someone to do business with without suffering these inevitables first, consider yourself lucky.

For instance, a friend of mine imported a car to sell at the freeport zone. He'd already lined up a buyer who promised to pay cash as soon as the eclectic car hit the dock. But, when it arrived, all of a sudden, he was short of cash, daughter was sick, not in town, etc. Soon, the port stocking fees started kicking in. Then he had to make a deal with the guys that have parking lots for all these cars everyone brings in to sell.

That's when the original buyer came in with his low ball offer. So, the whole idea was to string my buddy on until he was desperate enough to sell the car at a loss.

Asddsaarg
07-03-11, 00:38
Bribery, cheating, stealing are the order of the day. If you can find someone to do business with without suffering these inevitables first, consider yourself lucky.

For instance, a friend of mine imported a car to sell at the freeport zone. He'd already lined up a buyer who promised to pay cash as soon as the eclectic car hit the dock. But, when it arrived, all of a sudden, he was short of cash, daughter was sick, not in town, etc. Soon, the port stocking fees started kicking in. Then he had to make a deal with the guys that have parking lots for all these cars everyone brings in to sell.

That's when the original buyer came in with his low ball offer. So, the whole idea was to string my buddy on until he was desperate enough to sell the car at a loss.Ok, I get it. I think I prefer to invest in the capital markets.

Asddsaarg
07-31-11, 23:50
For dirty sex, you go to Kenya.Scout, why do you suggest Kenya for dirty sex?

Scout123
08-01-11, 06:08
Scout, why do you suggest Kenya for dirty sex?In my experience, they are simply the sluttiest girls around. Probably because of the influx of European tourists coupled with a culture of chasing after men.

I've had a girl blow me in the taxi ride home. Twins approach me in a club and ask me if I can handle both of them. A girl pull my jammy out in a restaurant / bar and start stroking it under the table. Another one lift her dress up to reveal no panties in a dimly lit club and start rubbing it on my crotch. And the most willing BBBJ's and CIM's!

Asddsaarg
08-01-11, 15:06
In my experience, they are simply the sluttiest girls around. Probably because of the influx of European tourists coupled with a culture of chasing after men.

I've had a girl blow me in the taxi ride home. Twins approach me in a club and ask me if I can handle both of them. A girl pull my jammy out in a restaurant / bar and start stroking it under the table. Another one lift her dress up to reveal no panties in a dimly lit club and start rubbing it on my crotch. And the most willing BBBJ's and CIM's!Great! I'm glad to hear that you have had such experiencies. I really think it'd be a pleasure to live in countries such as Kenya, Ghana or Ivory Coast. The question is how one can make a living while living there.

Scout123
08-06-11, 06:22
Great! I'm glad to hear that you have had such experiencies. I really think it'd be a pleasure to live in countries such as Kenya, Ghana or Ivory Coast. The question is how one can make a living while living there.What field are you in?

There's a lot of money to be made here. The only problem is to find the right people to work with.

Asddsaarg
08-06-11, 19:22
What field are you in?

There's a lot of money to be made here. The only problem is to find the right people to work with.I'm about to get my bachelor's degree in Business Administration (I'm 21).

Scout123
08-12-11, 23:27
I'm about to get my bachelor's degree in Business Administration (I'm 21).Check out government postings for embassy jobs. Good benefits.

Asddsaarg
08-13-11, 01:01
Check out government postings for embassy jobs. Good benefits.The problem is that I'm not american.

Do you think it's very difficult to find a job in Accra?

Could you tell me something about doing a MBA in Ghana, please?

Otari
11-05-11, 01:41
Do you have any experience with :

http://www.afrointroductions.com/

Is it worth to pay 30 € for a month before a trip (Zambia / Malawi) in order to find some cute girls?

Or this is a scam and most of the profiles and photos are fake?

Cheers,

Otari

Bogknib
11-07-11, 13:08

Is it worth to pay 30 € for a month before a trip (Zambia / Malawi) in order to find some cute girls?

Cheers,

OtariJust PM your requirements and I will hook you up with chicks in Blantyre and Lusaka. I met some thru Afro when I first relocated here but most are from Facebook, clubs, bars, streets etc!

Scout123
11-08-11, 00:30

Cheers,

OtariThere's both. You'll see the pattern as you browse through the ladies' profiles.

Norweez
01-02-12, 00:12
Fellow mongers (and mongerettes) ;

I was wondering, for the more experienced amongst you, which is the best country in africa for the following scene:

A place where you can rent a car, drive to a street (or streets) where there are plenty of street walkers strolling up and down, and make a quick pick up for a BBBJ in the car. I recently read the Malawi forum which seems to fit the scene but its kind of difficult to get there.

Alternatively, a place where there is plenty of talent right outside a GF hotel, where you take a stroll outside, take you're pick and you're back at the hotel with no hassle (ethiopia excluded as the fun stops when you get the girl in the room).

You know, a kind of mix between asia and africa.

I've been to a couple of african countries, but have always had the hassle of bringing girls back to the hotel or sitting around in a bar for some time.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

PabloEuroLatin
05-05-12, 14:27
Where can I find biggest tits in Africa?

Blackwhite99
05-05-12, 18:04
On some of the overweight expats with purple noses who frequent the bars of the continent.

Where can I find biggest tits in Africa?

PabloEuroLatin
05-05-12, 19:32
I'm serious.

On some of the overweight expats with purple noses who frequent the bars of the continent.

Jiggydus
07-07-12, 19:54
It looks like Afrogems is down hard. Even cached site is not coming up. Does anyone have any info concerning what happened to the site? I checked it out several days ago, but then the next day, it at first said my account had been suspended. Now today, the site won't even come up. Hmmmm! Guess I am glad I am not still a paying member or I would be hot! But I was going to reup my membership so I could take a look at some new hotties that had just joined the site. Oh well.

Lololol123
07-16-12, 15:07
Hey guys,

I'm living in Ethiopia at the mo and I was wondering whether any of you know of any COMPLETELY free african dating sites. Preferably the time that are frequented by girls that are up for a good time.

Cheers

Scout123
08-06-12, 14:31
Hey guys,

I'm living in Ethiopia at the mo and I was wondering whether any of you know of any COMPLETELY free african dating sites. Preferably the time that are frequented by girls that are up for a good time.

CheersCheck out badoo. Com

Pete Benetar
08-18-12, 03:07
Check out badoo. ComDitto on Badoo. I only used it for Ghana but met some choice babes on it and it IS free...I think it limits you to 10 or 20 new contacts per day but you have the option to upgrade your membership, which I never bothered doing.

PabloEuroLatin
09-19-12, 12:52
Where can I find curvy african girls? Are there many?

Thanks

Scout123
09-23-12, 02:08

ThanksMany many many.

If you're talking about Nicki Minaj curvy, then the easiest is Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Nigeria. From tall-slim curvy to bubble-butt curvy, they are here!

Kuma Pamper
01-25-13, 00:02
Where in Africa is it best to find girls who are trained in pussy squirting?

Kuma Pamper
01-25-13, 22:25
Check out this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

Thanks

Norweez
06-13-13, 14:03
Which is the best country in africa to get BBBJ with CIM or COF?

Mitebbots
06-15-13, 05:05
Which country in Africa has the skinniest women?

Zimzam
06-16-13, 18:12
Which country in Africa has the skinniest women?
>>Where there is a famine actually<<

Pete Benetar
06-17-13, 18:51
>>Where there is a famine actually<<Sadly so many such areas awry in civil timult impractical for part time touring punter. Chaos.

Which is the best country in africa to get BBBJ with CIM or COF?Throw a dart at the continent I suspect. They are desperate for $$$ and some might just settle for a matooke or two or even a good lollop of jiz if they are famished. See also above.

Scout123
06-20-13, 05:08
Which is the best country in africa to get BBBJ with CIM or COF?Everywhere. Except Ethiopia.

Scout123
06-20-13, 05:14
Which country in Africa has the skinniest women?They all got fat women and skinny women.

But, in general, West African girls are firmer, tighter, more muscular than East African girls who tend to be a bit 'rounder' than their more 'angular' western sisters. But that's a very broad generalization because you can find any type, anywhere.

Mexicano1208
09-14-13, 23:16
Hey guys,

Are there any Portuguese speaking countries in Africa where chicks are easy to fuck? I have read the board, but it seems that the good places are either English or French speaking countries. Any info would be greatly appreciate it.

Jiggydus
09-15-13, 02:55
Hey guys,

Are there any Portuguese speaking countries in Africa where chicks are easy to fuck? I have read the board, but it seems that the good places are either English or French speaking countries. Any info would be greatly appreciate it.I will be sampling Cape Verde this year. I will report back.

Mexicano1208
09-16-13, 22:56
Jiggydus,

Thank you for your reply. Have you visited other African countries. Which one is your favorite. Lately I am getting this thing about going to Africa. I am Mexican so I hope that is no issue. I have zero experience in Africa so we will see how it goes.

I will be sampling Cape Verde this year. I will report back.

Jiggydus
09-17-13, 11:54
Jiggydus,

Thank you for your reply. Have you visited other African countries. Which one is your favorite. Lately I am getting this thing about going to Africa. I am Mexican so I hope that is no issue. I have zero experience in Africa so we will see how it goes.Hello brother from another mother! [Hola hermano de un otro madre] Hope Jackson's software soes not strike that! You being Mexican might actually be better than me being Black and Native American (one could never confuse me for being "African" in any African country). Sure, white guys have a certain advantage, but I have met ladies who absolutely refuse to date a mzungu / obruni and have the non mixed kid to prove it. Of course, there are plenty more who are open to mixed dating and those on the opposite end of the spectrum who will only date white guys (I corresponded with a super hot Nigerian lady who had such a stance, and we had a respectful conversation about the issue). My thought is to each their own. Most guys here in this particular thread love African women. Others in the Asian and Euro threads love women of those ethnicities. That is their prerogative. You should have no problems though I would advise you to let it be known you are from that country due south of the USA and not India, especially if you decide to take plunge and visit Kenya or Uganda. It seems that Indian guys are not highly regarded among many of the girls I have met in those countries. That is not to say they do not get action, but the incidents that have occurred in India are just one aspect along with a few others that ladies cite for not liking Indian guys.

I have visited only 15 African countries so far, so I have just barely scratched the surface. I am actually researching a few NGO's so I can get into those few countries that do not issue tourist visas but offer ample mongering opportunities for guys like us and those lucky ass UN cats. Guinea Bissau is one place that comes to mind and the other Guinea too. If anyone has any recommendations or connections, please feel free to PM me. Otherwise, I will have to go the land and dash for access route (option of last resort). Since I usually go the non-pro gf route while mixing in a bit of p4p, my favorite listing may differ from most guys. Also, my English only speaking abilities mean I focus on Anglophone countries, but I have discovered the "riches" of Francophone countries and can only say those Peppy lePeuw French cats are some lucky bastards! I just wish they would stop trying to emulate the porno act of dipping stick from anus to vagina without washing prick off with soapy towel! If you ever wonder why chicks have pussies that smell like ass, that could be a prime reason. Fellas stop that sh*t. End of public service announcement. I digress. My favorite places, so far, are Kenya, Uganda, and Ghana because I have multiple girlfriends in each country from different cities, the food is good, and the weather is nice. If staying in either place for a month or more, going the apartment route is highly recommended as it frees one up to do unfettered mongering whereas certain hotels can be non-gf or restrictive as well as more expensive. Having your own wheels will bring every mongering option into play because on day you give driver an early break, or if you are self driving, decide to park car and hop around by public transport, it is possible to pickup SWs, intersection vendors, and regular girls walking by road with vehicle and also score that random hookup with girls waiting on next bus, taxi, matatu, or trotro. FYI, I have not picked up SWs with my vehicle in these countries yet, but I can vouch that they are indeed there and available. Now once I magically become a French speaking pro, Cameroon, Madagascar, Republic of Congo, DRC, Gabon, CDI, Burkina Faso, Senegal, and even Togo could challenge those other top 3. However, I won't let that stop me from broadening my horizons as I plan to visit at least 2 of those countries next year.

I am presently in the process of getting my ball and chain removed from my ankle and I do not foresee myself jumping over the broom anytime in the future. But I won't mind making a lady feel special by carrying her over the threshold and depositing her on the bed for a good fucking. Then again, even doing that in Africa is unnecessary as most girls will walk in and be stripped naked within 15 minutes!

Mexicano1208
09-17-13, 14:45
Jiggydus,

Thanks for the detail information. I have notice that the majority of the mongers in this site don't mind sharing their info. Once in a while you get a senior monger that makes us newbies feel bad for asking that stupid question. I am surprised because I have always been told that their is no stupid questions. LOL Mongers like you are the reason why I want to try Africa. It seems it is a nice gem. Maybe it is that way because people get scared due to the AIDS situation. At least that is the first thing that comes out when I talk to other friends about my idea of going to Africa. But man. I have to do it. I have to experience it. Once again thanks. Do you know why there is not that many pics on the Africa threads?

Hello brother from another mother! [Hola hermano de un otro madre] Hope Jackson's software soes not strike that! You being Mexican might actually be better than me being Black and Native American (one could never confuse me for being "African" in any African country). Sure, white guys have a certain advantage, but I have met ladies who absolutely refuse to date a mzungu / obruni and have the non mixed kid to prove it. Of course, there are plenty more who are open to mixed dating and those on the opposite end of the spectrum who will only date white guys (I corresponded with a super hot Nigerian lady who had such a stance, and we had a respectful conversation about the issue). My thought is to each their own. Most guys here in this particular thread love African women. Others in the Asian and Euro threads love women of those ethnicities. That is their prerogative. You should have no problems though I would advise you to let it be known you are from that country due south of the USA and not India, especially if you decide to take plunge and visit Kenya or Uganda. It seems that Indian guys are not highly regarded among many of the girls I have met in those countries. That is not to say they do not get action, but the incidents that have occurred in India are just one aspect along with a few others that ladies cite for not liking Indian guys.

I have visited only 15 African countries so far, so I have just barely scratched the surface. I am actually researching a few NGO's so I can get into those few countries that do not issue tourist visas but offer ample mongering opportunities for guys like us and those lucky ass UN cats. Guinea Bissau is one place that comes to mind and the other Guinea too. If anyone has any recommendations or connections, please feel free to PM me. Otherwise, I will have to go the land and dash for access route (option of last resort). Since I usually go the non-pro gf route while mixing in a bit of p4p, my favorite listing may differ from most guys. Also, my English only speaking abilities mean I focus on Anglophone countries, but I have discovered the "riches" of Francophone countries and can only say those Peppy lePeuw French cats are some lucky bastards! I just wish they would stop trying to emulate the porno act of dipping stick from anus to vagina without washing prick off with soapy towel! If you ever wonder why chicks have pussies that smell like ass, that could be a prime reason. Fellas stop that sh*t. End of public service announcement. I digress. My favorite places, so far, are Kenya, Uganda, and Ghana because I have multiple girlfriends in each country from different cities, the food is good, and the weather is nice. If staying in either place for a month or more, going the apartment route is highly recommended as it frees one up to do unfettered mongering whereas certain hotels can be non-gf or restrictive as well as more expensive. Having your own wheels will bring every mongering option into play because on day you give driver an early break, or if you are self driving, decide to park car and hop around by public transport, it is possible to pickup SWs, intersection vendors, and regular girls walking by road with vehicle and also score that random hookup with girls waiting on next bus, taxi, matatu, or trotro. FYI, I have not picked up SWs with my vehicle in these countries yet, but I can vouch that they are indeed there and available. Now once I magically become a French speaking pro, Cameroon, Madagascar, Republic of Congo, DRC, Gabon, CDI, Burkina Faso, Senegal, and even Togo could challenge those other top 3. However, I won't let that stop me from broadening my horizons as I plan to visit at least 2 of those countries next year.

I am presently in the process of getting my ball and chain removed from my ankle and I do not foresee myself jumping over the broom anytime in the future. But I won't mind making a lady feel special by carrying her over the threshold and depositing her on the bed for a good fucking. Then again, even doing that in Africa is unnecessary as most girls will walk in and be stripped naked within 15 minutes!

Jiggydus
09-17-13, 20:46
Jiggydus,

Thanks for the detail information. I have notice that the majority of the mongers in this site don't mind sharing their info. Once in a while you get a senior monger that makes us newbies feel bad for asking that stupid question. I am surprised because I have always been told that their is no stupid questions. LOL Mongers like you are the reason why I want to try Africa. It seems it is a nice gem. Maybe it is that way because people get scared due to the AIDS situation. At least that is the first thing that comes out when I talk to other friends about my idea of going to Africa. But man. I have to do it. I have to experience it. Once again thanks. Do you know why there is not that many pics on the Africa threads?I think the main thing that perturbs some is someone who asks a battery of basic questions that we know there are answers contained in the thread. So it is evident such a person did not RTFF. Then the ultimate kicker is those guys rarely ever post their experience. But that is not you.

I will acknowledge that HIV is real, but it is irrational to place more fear of it in Africa but then not do so in other areas. Besides, we all are going to die someday, and the ARVs have demonstrated one can live with HIV for decades. So HIV is no longer the equivalent of Death Row. I lessen the risk by going more non-pro, but if an emptying of nut sack sans gf requests are more of one's pursuit (I. E. A NSA hookup) , then p4p may be the way to go.

Dearth of pictures in Africa threads. There are many reasons one will find less photos in Africa threads versus Philippines / Thailand / DR / Colombia threads.

First, possession of nude or pornographic material is often against law in some African countries. There are ways to still capture the scenes pictorially and on video and guarantee you will not run afoul of the officials. I won't state them but they are common sense precautions (PM me if you want details).

Second, not every female will allow self to be photographed.

Third, sometimes the proceedings go so fast, from denial to clothes off that unless one regroups and grabs camera, the deed will be over. Also, if the vibes are not flowing and you have your camera out, you might find yourself missing a camera if you don't maintain positive control of it (happened to me but no big deal since I was planning to buy a new one anyway).

I would say the reluctance of some girls to be photographed is cultural, but that varies from country to country. I have experienced both sides of the spectrum in the same city in Africa whereas most every chica I banged in the PI was down for a photo moment. Some girls in Kenya, Uganda, and Ghana just want to be sure their photos do not end up in the gossip pages of local newspaper. But I have been able to take POV shots and video in all 3 of those countries. I just make sure to download them right away (keeps chica from deleting them forever like happened first time I visited Kenya) , put in folder not directly on desktop, and swap in G-rated content SD card when traveling (I keep content on original card until I get back and backup content).

But don't let lack of photos lead you to think there is less action available in Africa than those other well known mongering destinations. Also, many people are in Africa on work assignments, so that can crimp photog opportunities too. One way to loosen regular and club girls up to photography is to start soon after getting back to pad with a selfie of both and then make compliment on figure, face, attire and just snap away. Many of these girls are fashion conscious and don't mind posing for the camera. You may have to play certain situations by ear, but I have never had to tell lady I would pay her more money for photos. I let the illusion of a girlfriend relationship ride, so who would not want their boyfriend to have pictures of her? This even worked for my pickup out of Jokers in Accra (key was I selected her, and rebuffed all others that tried to latch on to me).

One other thing. I now avoid picking up any chicks that are lounging inside the lobby area or on the door steps to hotel as I have had 2 bad experiences with such ladies. They know how much you are paying for accommodations, and even if you think you have come to an agreement, my experience has been they expect you to pay them the equivalent of what you paid for that night's stay in the hotel. But I have spied a couple of chicks either outside across the street or walking toward hotel and struck up conversation away from it. This enabled me to size them up and I am happy to say I ended that night a happy man.

BruickLaddie
05-06-15, 19:24
I live in North America, but make it over to Europe periodically for work. Because of work, etc, I can't take the time to do a proper monger trip to Africa. I have been to Kenya and had a great time as a tourist, but did not monger. Is it possible to fly down from London, say, for a hot long weekend to one of the nearer African hot spots? The closest / easiest is probably Casablanca, but I'm really in to sub-Saharan women. Any thoughts? Suggestions?

Zimzam
05-26-15, 12:48
Does anyone know if there exists a similar forum like this in French, with probably more info about Dakar & Senegal?

You can PM me please.

Bogknib
07-11-15, 13:51
Does anyone know if there exists a similar forum like this in French, with probably more info about Dakar & Senegal?

You can PM me please.http://www.youppie.net is the best available site for mongers in French. Pages can also be translated into English using Google Chrome. Enjoy!

AfAsia
07-12-15, 10:21
I live in North America, but make it over to Europe periodically for work. Because of work, etc, I can't take the time to do a proper monger trip to Africa. I have been to Kenya and had a great time as a tourist, but did not monger. Is it possible to fly down from London, say, for a hot long weekend to one of the nearer African hot spots? The closest / easiest is probably Casablanca, but I'm really in to sub-Saharan women. Any thoughts? Suggestions?Just like you I have been considering spending a couple of days in Africa, I have given much thought to this over a long period of time and have yet to jump at it. After all my research head scratching the only solution is to head to one of the most fun cities in the world and you have been there. Nairobi, Kenya, an eight hour flight from London on BA. The rest are just not worth it. Cairo, the mongering is limited, there are sub Saharan girls at the clubs. Other considerations are West African cities, but I ruled this out with indirect flights and visa issues, add the health scares in West Africa and the full day of travel would eat up much time, you may as well fly direct to Johannesburg where there is much mongering action.

Zimzam
08-05-15, 20:51
I am considering paying for a few months for a dating site, but I am not sure about the safety aspect.

When I look for the experiences that people had with Adult Friend Finders its comes out as an absolutely unreliable organization. First of all they state that if you pay for even one month the subscription will be renewed automatically.

From what I am reading it is impossible to stop the payments after those first months, some people even had to get another credit card, as the only way to stop the money transfers.

Besides that some people even if they had paid they were not possible to log in on the site. Also there seems to be a very high percentage of fake members and pictures.

So now I am wondering if Afrointroductions is a reliable dating site.

If you pay them once they will also automatically continue to take the money from your credit card. So if you tell them to stop, will they really do that?

Please let me know your experiences with dating sites. Thanks!

Jiggydus
08-06-15, 10:02
I have paid for access to both and never had a problem canceling membership. You just need to note which credit card you used, email address and subscription ID # (this may have changed since I last paid two years ago but usually two of these are usually required). If a third party billing site is used, you should note the particular one at time of signup since some sites use multiple third billing sites.

As for validity or reliability of the sites, I cannot speak for Badoo or Twoo as I never had much success. I have met women, both in Africa and in USA From both AFF and Afro, though I will say Afro is more reliable. However, most of the ladies on Afro are seeking long term dating or marriage partners whereas most AFF users are just looking for a good time (not necessarily immediate hop in the bed sex since they may want the illusion of dating or fantasy).

I know of quite a few ladies I met on Afro who are now married to African, American or European guys and I still maintain contact with them as genuine friends. Of course, I also have many friends with benefits but admittedly, I have slowed my roll on establishing new conquests after starting a family.

I am considering paying for a few months for a dating site, but I am not sure about the safety aspect.

When I look for the experiences that people had with Adult Friend Finders its comes out as an absolutely unreliable organization. First of all they state that if you pay for even one month the subscription will be renewed automatically.

From what I am reading it is impossible to stop the payments after those first months, some people even had to get another credit card, as the only way to stop the money transfers.

Besides that some people even if they had paid they were not possible to log in on the site. Also there seems to be a very high percentage of fake members and pictures.

So now I am wondering if Afrointroductions is a reliable dating site.

If you pay them once they will also automatically continue to take the money from your credit card. So if you tell them to stop, will they really do that?

Please let me know your experiences with dating sites. Thanks!

Zimzam
08-06-15, 10:16
Thanks for your reply.

Probably AFF has changed a bit since you last used it. Looking at the Wikipedia site for AFF doesn't make me very enthusiastic about it. Bankruptcy, court cases, being hacked etc.

Any idea which dating site works best for Uganda, for no strings attached dates. ?

I have paid for access to both and never had a problem canceling membership. You just need to note which credit card you used, email address and subscription ID # (this may have changed since I last paid two years ago but usually two of these are usually required). If a third party billing site is used, you should note the particular one at time of signup since some sites use multiple third billing sites.

As for validity or reliability of the sites, I cannot speak for Badoo or Twoo as I never had much success. I have met women, both in Africa and in USA From both AFF and Afro, though I will say Afro is more reliable. However, most of the ladies on Afro are seeking long term dating or marriage partners whereas most AFF users are just looking for a good time (not necessarily immediate hop in the bed sex since they may want the illusion of dating or fantasy).

I know of quite a few ladies I met on Afro who are now married to African, American or European guys and I still maintain contact with them as genuine friends. Of course, I also have many friends with benefits but admittedly, I have slowed my roll on establishing new conquests after starting a family.

SceticoBlu
09-29-15, 09:44
I think about 'buying' an apartment in Nairobi to stay there for some months of the year, in the rest of the time I would look for a short time tenant.

Up to now I gained some basic knowledge about the 99 year lease thing.

My question is: Does anyone have experience with this, and how easy is it to find a buyer for a 99 lease real estate in case I want to resell.

Or in other words: Do Kenyans also buy 99 year lease property or am restricted to foreigners if I want to resell.

Still put in other words: Do Kenyans calculate a discount in case they buy a 99 lease property from a muzungu?

Dodochen
10-01-15, 22:54
I am a little confuse.

To much information about some countries. And the information have so many conflicts. For Example: In Kampala you can get nearly every girl on the street (non pro). Some months later "you can get maybe 20% of the girls. "

Fuck off. I looking for the best choice for my Africa trip.

What is important in my view (first is the most important):

1. price for girl.

2. Good looking and girls (big hard tits, thin body).

3. Service and attitude of girls (no terror, many girls will allow anal, like sex, fuck like animals).

4. Not so many tourists / nearly no tourists. Adventure.

5. Not so many hardcore nudes, more normal girls who like to come to fast sex. I want a fast change of girls.

6. Good dress code. I want to see what I can take (see tits, see ass). Maybe a country where every girl get a bikini or such things.

8. Culture are open for sex.

9. Nobody will kill me (thieves are OK).

What is not so important:

1. Infrastructure.

2. Food.

3. Best and cheapest hotels.

In my view. No destination can give me everything.

But I have this in my eyes:

Mombasa (easy girls, very good service, many reports, many girls) but (many tourists, many hardcore nudes).

Nairobi (many many girls, not so good looking, more expensive like Mombasa, average tourists) but (higher chance for rip off, bad girls, danger, not so many reports).

Kampala and Gulu (Really cheap girls, good choice, girls ask direct, Gulu is a big adventure) but (not so much choice, no anal sex, non pro are need time and have a bad rate).

Accra and Somanya to dipo time (better body of girls, more open for sex culture, not so many tourists, by dipo girls go topless) but (not so many do anal, not so many information, confuse information, higher price for girls in Accra, not so many girls in Accra, in Somanya after dipo not so many girls).

Maybe someone can give me more information for clarify my confuse status and help me to find the right destination. Maybe someone life there and want contact with me and make a tour? Or has contact to someone who can guide me for the pussy in my holiday (local guide for money, but a good and not to expensive guide).

Zimzam
05-20-16, 15:57
This is not (yet!) particularly concerning Africa, but one of it's former colonial powers.

CLOSING FORUMS ABOUT PROSTITUTION IN France.

The French legislation to strengthen the fight against the prostitution system and accompanying prostitutes is published in the Official Journal of the French Republic on 14 April 2016.

This law contains a provision prohibiting the purchase of sexual acts. Therefore it is not allowed to publish messages confessing to have engaged in such acts and they become illegal.

Clearly, it is now forbidden to publish encounters with prostitutes (including occasional) on a forum on French territory. Similarly it is not allowed to publish messages inciting others to break the law or post tips and tricks to get around it. Also prohibited advertisements and messages prostitutes, agencies or others promoting sexual services in France, giving information or asking questions about such services.

As against the right to freedom of expression remains in full force and it is not forbidden to discuss and debate in this section of the opportunity to have enacted such a law, its application of its consequences, etc.

The law does not prohibit the prostitutes to ply their trade, they can also publish their thoughts, their feelings and how they live in their practical consequences of the application of this law.

May heaven forbid that this nonsense will spread further & especially not to Africa!

ElephantBeer
06-11-16, 02:27
Have mongered in 42 countries but have neglected Africa. Time to rectify this!

In Sept headed to Africa, only have 20 days. So much information in the Africa forum, and so many frigging destinations. But would like to book my airlines sooner than later.

I was thinking about this route:

(Cairo) - Nairobi. Zanzibar - Dar es Salaam. Addis - (EU).

Tend to like shooting fish in barrel for my first trip. Places with clubs or discos with freelancers (Q-Bar), and also like lower end brothels (tho not sure about African versions).

If you had 3 weeks and could hit 4 destinations for mongering. Where would you visit? I don't mind criss-crossing, just want some adventure and probably don't have that many adventures left in me.

Also not opposed to seeing something else other than mongering (expat in Asia) - safari or something else? Victoria Falls seems like a big hike for this short trip.

Will continue reading.

Thanks!

Bajuni
06-11-16, 13:28
Have mongered in 42 countries but have neglected Africa. Time to rectify this!.

You claim to have mongered in 42 countries and not one real useful report?

And then you have the guts to come and ask questions?

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ElephantBeer
06-11-16, 14:23
Have mongered in 42 countries but have neglected Africa. Time to rectify this!.

You claim to have mongered in 42 countries and not one real useful report??

And then you have the gutts to come and ask questions?

On top you have gonnorhea and practice peferably AO?

For my love of the continent, its faboulus girls and my own safety, I would be a fool to give any advice![Deleted by Admin]

I belong to many public and private mongering boards, and have for the last 15 years. I primarily use ISG for researching trips.

I only have been posting on ISG for 6 months and just paid for membership yesterday. Paid primarily cause it's a damn useful resource.

Is that a crime that I don't meet your post requirements? Sorry if that somehow offends you. Life is much easier if you learn to lose some of your expectations. People will rarely meet them.

I do have a few reports on ISG. No. I have none in Africa, as I haven't been. Can only mongers who have in-depth trip reports ask questions?

I wasn't asking for intimate data. Simply itinerary suggestions.

Yup, have mongered everywhere from Asia to Cuba, to EU etc. No big deal, many on this board have.

I do like the Germany AO and FKK clubs, don't knock them till you've tried it (er. You don't have to go BB in AO if you don't want to either), I also like brothel villages like Vila Mimosa (in the old days) and places in Cambo.

As far as STDs. In Africa I would be wrapping up (obviously). And sure I've caught gonno in the past many times. Show me a guy who has spent 20+ years in Asia that hasn't (and who goes BB). Hint: it's not the black plague, and it's treatable too (not magic. A little thing called 'medical science' I don't currently have gonna. Duh!

You keep on with your 'fabulous girls' and don't mind me, sir. .

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Chris Bigdog
06-18-16, 21:24
I've been to Banjul, The Gambia twice. Very much Africa for beginners. First time during Ramadan which I would avoid, only bc it is so quiet. There is a strip of restaurants in the tourist area, and bars with pros at night. It is a small scene, maybe 100 girls and not as blatantly filled with prostitutes as Sosua, but very low key and nice.

Next trip is to Accra in a couple of weeks.

That being said with a little balls, regular girls are approachable so pros aren't really required.

Plus if you join Afrointroductions, Badoo etc you can line some girls up ahead of time.

That being said, I probably won't go back. A bit too quiet for me, the girls are mostly Islamic so clits are cut off meaning sex is less appealing to them plus I'm a bit of a wanderer and always like the prospect of that new place.

Hope that helps.

Have mongered in 42 countries but have neglected Africa. Time to rectify this!

In Sept headed to Africa, only have 20 days. So much information in the Africa forum, and so many frigging destinations. But would like to book my airlines sooner than later.

I was thinking about this route:

(Cairo) - Nairobi. Zanzibar - Dar es Salaam. Addis - (EU).

Tend to like shooting fish in barrel for my first trip. Places with clubs or discos with freelancers (Q-Bar), and also like lower end brothels (tho not sure about African versions).

If you had 3 weeks and could hit 4 destinations for mongering. Where would you visit? I don't mind criss-crossing, just want some adventure and probably don't have that many adventures left in me.

Also not opposed to seeing something else other than mongering (expat in Asia) - safari or something else? Victoria Falls seems like a big hike for this short trip.

Will continue reading.

Thanks!

Pistons
03-31-18, 00:27
Incredible!

https://local.theonion.com/ape-s-tits-incredible-1824207172

CrazyMan
04-14-21, 19:46
Top 10 African Countries With the Most Beautiful / Gorgeous Women in 2021.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO0m3uDCea4

Enjoy!

Univelton
01-25-22, 12:46
Hello mongers,

I hear from here and there that COVID restrictions are being gradually loosened in Africa. I suggest a vote of confidence and experience on how you can rank the African countries on how these restrictions are being relaxed in relation to your mongering experience (movements, hotel booking, testing, personal on ground observations.). The #1 being the one with say nearly to normalcy as before COVID.

It is not an easy task but we can gather experience from all of you in all African regions (Southern, Central, Western, Northern). This can help the community to start planning with some confidence because some of us are still reluctant to move out of their homes. Not me because I can't live without mongering.

Neddy69
02-12-22, 08:17
Hello mongers,

I hear from here and there that COVID restrictions are being gradually loosened in Africa. I suggest a vote of confidence and experience on how you can rank the African countries on how these restrictions are being relaxed in relation to your mongering experience (movements, hotel booking, testing, personal on ground observations.). The #1 being the one with say nearly to normalcy as before COVID.

It is not an easy task but we can gather experience from all of you in all African regions (Southern, Central, Western, Northern). This can help the community to start planning with some confidence because some of us are still reluctant to move out of their homes. Not me because I can't live without mongering.I don't know why I still hand intelligence out for free. Soon I'm going to charge for it.

Below the BEST page. COVID restriction in ALL countries plus security updates.

Crisis24. garda.com.

Very secure. You can't even copy paste the link. Hahahaha.

They moved all the stuff away from garda.com.

Neddy.

SGK45
03-06-22, 13:53
I don't know why I still hand intelligence out for free. Soon I'm going to charge for it.

Below the BEST page. COVID restriction in ALL countries plus security updates.

Crisis24. garda.com.

Very secure. You can't even copy paste the link. Hahahaha.

They moved all the stuff away from garda.com.

Neddy.Considering the infrastructure, hygiene and safety, which countries in Africa are still cheap and provide bang for buck.

Thanks for your contribution to this thread.

Oiste
05-22-22, 08:50
Hello everyone,

I've read several kilometers of forums but the information is (rightly) a lot and the ideas get confused. I spent two wonderful months in Mombasa last year but I won't be able to go back because I'm not vaccinated. I like black women, as black as possible, with big asses and big boobs, and I'm looking for a country in Africa where I can go without vaccinations. I'm not a big fan of nightlife, I don't look for luxury resorts but I really like spending my days on the beach enjoying the sun. Can you recommend a place with these characteristics that is also economical, where I can keep my expenses within 500/600 girls excluded? Tanzania, even for some comments from a friend who is there now, seems to be really expensive. Thanks.

P.S.: some time ago with Neddy there was a misunderstanding in commenting on a post and I hope it is all forgotten since his contribution here is always important.

Latina400
01-03-23, 12:19
Have you found any nice destinations?

I'm hesitatating between Kenya, Ghana and Gambia.

I am a little confuse.

To much information about some countries. And the information have so many conflicts. For Example: In Kampala you can get nearly every girl on the street (non pro). Some months later "you can get maybe 20% of the girls. "

Fuck off. I looking for the best choice for my Africa trip.

What is important in my view (first is the most important):

1. price for girl.

2. Good looking and girls (big hard tits, thin body).

3. Service and attitude of girls (no terror, many girls will allow anal, like sex, fuck like animals).

4. Not so many tourists / nearly no tourists. Adventure.

5. Not so many hardcore nudes, more normal girls who like to come to fast sex. I want a fast change of girls.

6. Good dress code. I want to see what I can take (see tits, see ass). Maybe a country where every girl get a bikini or such things.

8. Culture are open for sex.

9. Nobody will kill me (thieves are OK).

What is not so important:

1. Infrastructure.

2. Food.

3. Best and cheapest hotels.

In my view. No destination can give me everything.

But I have this in my eyes:

Mombasa (easy girls, very good service, many reports, many girls) but (many tourists, many hardcore nudes).

Nairobi (many many girls, not so good looking, more expensive like Mombasa, average tourists) but (higher chance for rip off, bad girls, danger, not so many reports).

Kampala and Gulu (Really cheap girls, good choice, girls ask direct, Gulu is a big adventure) but (not so much choice, no anal sex, non pro are need time and have a bad rate).

Accra and Somanya to dipo time (better body of girls, more open for sex culture, not so many tourists, by dipo girls go topless) but (not so many do anal, not so many information, confuse information, higher price for girls in Accra, not so many girls in Accra, in Somanya after dipo not so many girls).

Maybe someone can give me more information for clarify my confuse status and help me to find the right destination. Maybe someone life there and want contact with me and make a tour? Or has contact to someone who can guide me for the pussy in my holiday (local guide for money, but a good and not to expensive guide).

Neddy69
02-13-23, 22:12
Have you found any nice destinations?

I'm hesitatating between Kenya, Ghana and Gambia.No need to hesitate. Fly to Kenya. Gambia dead as a Dodo. Ghana.

Mwalimu.

SonicBoom1
01-02-24, 23:39
No need to hesitate. Fly to Kenya. Gambia dead as a Dodo. Ghana.

Mwalimu.I've been to Kenya and it was fantastic. Just curious why do you prefer Kenya over Ghana? For my 2nd trip, should I repeat Kenya or try Ghana?

Kforab
02-27-24, 12:22
Which country except Kenia do you suggest in Africa for cheap freelancer sex with a BBW woman?

Should be warm there in July as well.

Thanks for any advice!