PDA

View Full Version : Geylang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

Loose Cannon
09-11-17, 17:56
I visited Lor 18 House 20 today. A previous report said they have a sex swing. They do not.

Then I laid down on the bed and she gave a decent CBJ while her large hanging breasts swayed and shook. Problem -- only lasted about 3 minutes. I told her I have 30 minutes and she sucked for another 30 seconds and sat up. I asked for more and she played the "no English" card. I reached for her head to make the point and she said "fuck, hurry. " Well now I'm pissed off as that's way too hurried and I really enjoy sucking on nipples and licking pussy. I know 30 minutes means 1 pop. But should last more than 3 minutes with a pushing me away shit attitude.
Really avoid this.One trick I usually follow to last longer is to shag before I visit the *house. It guarantees a minimum of 10 min. Another trick I use if I feel I am about to come while the girl is giving me a handjob, is to tell the girl that she is hurting me and ask her to slow down or make her play with my balls. Basically change the momentum. It helped me.

We can't do anything about 30 min 1 pop stuff. If you cum early, you won't even get the usual massage you are supposed to get along with the pop. The girl makes all kinds of excuses to leave the room.

LC.

WombatEd2
09-11-17, 18:07
I went at 3:30 PM, on a Monday, about a month ago. Low pressure negotiation. 3 lovely ladies. SG $100 for an hour, SG $80 for 40 minutes. I had to get back to family pretty soon so I chose the 40, even though it always takes me longer than that to get off. (What can I say. I'm an old fart.).

I picked the loveliest, a 10 in my book (YMMV). Slim, but not scrawny, with medium-sized natural tits. I think her number was 36. Said she was from Chiang Mai. Her English was just adequate for the job at hand (pun intended). And her sweet smile and demeanor said it all.

Best CBJ I've ever had, then CG. Finallyy, she combined CBJ with FUTB, which I'd never done before. That was amazing; 20 minutes more and I would have gotten off. But I was out of time.

I was watching the clock much more carefully than she was, and when I told her I had to go, she was reluctant to stop, saying "but you not done yet". Our 40 minutes were up, but she wanted to continue. I told her "not your fault", tipped her, and left.

By now, I'm sure she's gone. But the house was clean and friendly. I'll go straight there next time I'm in town.

Danibbler
09-12-17, 00:53
Do Vietnamese also fall under Cat50? I find them curvy and better than Thai.

Can I find Filipinos in Geylang? I am keen on collecting a few Filipino flags. Or are they available only in OT vicinity?

Based on a old FR in another site a list of viet houses are mentioned below which charged 50 as of Jun 2016.

1637,1814, 1830,1854, 2038.

Not sure if I can give reference to that website. All I am telling is this bit of information in not mine and I am just posting it as a means to help others as I could not provide the house numbers of my visits.I don't know anything about the Viet houses if there are any.

You will not find Filipinas in Geylang's legal houses. You may find them on the street but best is probably OT and elsewhere.

Loose Cannon
09-13-17, 19:18
I don't know anything about the Viet houses if there are any.

You will not find Filipinas in Geylang's legal houses. You may find them on the street but best is probably OT and elsewhere.Thank you for this info. I will try out OT on my next visit. There is always a first time for anything.

I have avoided OT all these days because it involves having a drink with the girl and also booking a short time hotel. I am a light drinker and I usually stay in company provided accommodation with colleagues during my short visits to SG. I usually don't have the time to sit down and have a drink and chat up with these ladies before finding a room to do it without being disturbed. I prefer the Geylang setup where I can visit 2 -3 houses before I choose one which catches my eye, pay up, go upstairs and get started and within a couple of hours without anyone missing me I can ninja my way back.

LC.

Danibbler
09-15-17, 13:24
Thank you for this info. I will try out OT on my next visit. There is always a first time for anything.

I have avoided OT all these days because it involves having a drink with the girl and also booking a short time hotel. I am a light drinker and I usually stay in company provided accommodation with colleagues during my short visits to SG. I usually don't have the time to sit down and have a drink and chat up with these ladies before finding a room to do it without being disturbed.

LC.You're welcome.

In OT, you don't need to drink alcohol. I just order a Coke and nurse it. Chat up the ladies? What for? And I think that the majority of them can suggest a nearby Fragrance or Hotel 81. I don't much like the Geylang scene because I actually LIVE in SG. To be honest, I wouldn't really want to visit anyways. Haha.

Canyon11
10-05-17, 17:17
On an upcoming trip in two weeks to China I will have a one night stopover in Singapore and I was thinking to pay a visit to Geylang. I will be staying at hotel Boss which is kind of close to Geylang but still not within walking distance. I have checked out the official Singapore public transportation website regarding bus services and now I'm more than a bit confused. Should I rather just pick a taxi and tell the driver to stop at my desired Lor 16 or Lor 18 or whatever? Or is it just easy to hop on / hop off in terms of bus services (including payment). Money regarding transportation is not the issue here.

Newbie to Singapore, sorry for my english.

Report will follow for sure.

Thanks for a short reply or PM.

C11.

MakeItOrBreak
10-05-17, 17:51
On an upcoming trip in two weeks to China I will have a one night stopover in Singapore and I was thinking to pay a visit to Geylang. I will be staying at hotel Boss which is kind of close to Geylang but still not within walking distance. I have checked out the official Singapore public transportation website regarding bus services and now I'm more than a bit confused. Should I rather just pick a taxi and tell the driver to stop at my desired Lor 16 or Lor 18 or whatever? Or is it just easy to hop on / hop off in terms of bus services (including payment). Money regarding transportation is not the issue here.

C11.Go with taxi bus is not digital yet so easy to miss your stop. Grab / Uber is available as well.

Dg8787
10-05-17, 18:31

C11.Money is not a problem then take a taxi. Taxis are not that expensive and traffic is not that bad to anywhere.

Blanquiceleste
10-06-17, 01:51

C11.Firstly, please clarify your actual available time in Singapore. Geylang houses open by 2 pm and close by 9 pm latest. So if your actual stopover in SG is not between these hours, everything that follows here is futile.

Hotel Boss to Geylang by a taxi should not be more than SGD 8-10. Do not bother taking a bus, time is precious. Also, the bus route will stop on Sims Avenue and you will have to walk from the bus stop to Lor 16 / Lor 18. It could be too hot for a walk or it could be raining, so a taxi is really the way to go.

You could go back to your hotel from Geylang on a bus. No rush, plenty of routes that go that way.

I am assuming you have done your homework on the houses and the prices. There are other SG centric forums that can provide more detail.

Canyon11
10-06-17, 03:51
Firstly, please clarify your actual available time in Singapore. Geylang houses open by 2 pm and close by 9 pm latest. So if your actual stopover in SG is not between these hours, everything that follows here is futile.

Hotel Boss to Geylang by a taxi should not be more than SGD 8-10. Do not bother taking a bus, time is precious. Also, the bus route will stop on Sims Avenue and you will have to walk from the bus stop to Lor 16 / Lor 18. It could be too hot for a walk or it could be raining, so a taxi is really the way to go.

You could go back to your hotel from Geylang on a bus. No rush, plenty of routes that go that way.

I am assuming you have done your homework on the houses and the prices. There are other SG centric forums that can provide more detail.Thanks guys for your reply.

So taxi is the way to go. Have been RTFF, so homework done on Geylang forum. Will arrive early afternoon at Changi Airport so time will not be an issue, BTW good to know a about the opening hours of Geylang houses could not find that info and I have been reading at least 20 pages back.

Ebauche
10-07-17, 00:27
Firstly, please clarify your actual available time in Singapore. Geylang houses open by 2 pm and close by 9 pm latest.9 pm? Have things changed? Many houses used to stay open until 11 pm, maybe midnight in times past.

Shivaa6891
10-07-17, 06:09
Firstly, please clarify your actual available time in Singapore. Geylang houses open by 2 pm and close by 9 pm latest. So if your actual stopover in SG is not between these hours, everything that follows here is futile.Even during my last visit to SG last December, I went to Geylang as late as 12 am in the night. Have things changed since then?

Blanquiceleste
10-07-17, 10:30
Even during my last visit to SG last December, I went to Geylang as late as 12 am in the night. Have things changed since then?

9 pm? Have things changed? Many houses used to stay open until 11 pm, maybe midnight in times past.No things have not changed dramatically. Some houses are indeed open till very late, but the bulk of the houses shut by 9 pm and the selection available really thins out.

And the ones available are usually overworked and unenthusiastic in the sack. For a newbie, this might significantly scar the impression about Geylang. Hence the advice on visiting hours.

Redux
10-08-17, 14:53
I've had some good experiences in Geylang (one of them was truly epic), and they have always been with Thai girls. Had a nice experience today at Lor 8, House 45. I can't recall the girl's number (sorry), but she had an incredible body. Nice foreplay including Russian and ball licking. Nice CBJ, multiple positions, enthusiastic participation. Great massage after. Kinda typical of what I've gotten at this and other Thai houses.

Now for the miss: House 37 has Vietnamese girls, I chose #8. No chit chat or interaction whatsoever, shower, and she immediately puts on the cover. No foreplay of any kind. Terrible CBJ, and into a reluctant mish & doggy. She was just trying to get me out of there as quickly as possible. Afterwards she immediately jumped up, showered, and started getting dressed. I asked about a massage, which was supposed to be part of the service. She just smiles and shakes her head no. On the way out, I complain to the door guy about no massage. He asks her and she tells him she didn't understand what I was asking for. We all know that's BS. He says I can go back in and she will do the massage, but I really hate when they play those games, so I just left. Better for me to move on from the crappy experience than to prolong it.

So avoid Lor 16, House 37. I recommend sticking to the Thai girls.

ThaiGers
10-14-17, 16:32
No things have not changed dramatically. Some houses are indeed open till very late, but the bulk of the houses shut by 9 pm and the selection available really thins out.

And the ones available are usually overworked and unenthusiastic in the sack. For a newbie, this might significantly scar the impression about Geylang. Hence the advice on visiting hours.What a load of rubbish. I always go after 10 pm. Plenty of houses open. Lor 6 and 8 and lor 18/20 and westerhout road. You can get a fuck even at 2 or 3 am.

Spigot38
10-16-17, 01:38
Hello all,

It was my first mongering experience in Singapore. I had researched this forum well and knew exactly where to go. Went there at 7 pm last Tuesday. Taxi driver giggled when I told him the address. He cautioned me not to spend over SGD60.

Went to Lor 18 looking for Chinese girls. Found them in house #20. Got a rate of SGD100, bargained to 80. Only 2 girls available, usual kind of looks and figures. 6-7 rating. Chose #33.5 ft, fleshy sort. The other seemed younger, skinny. And went in.

Noted the clean room and sheets. Both undressed got into shower without any sound. She wasn't talkative! She cleaned me down there, squealing at the size. But she was game, she never resisted.

Started a basic back massage for 5 min. Put on cover and gave CBJ. A routine one. Being my first trip here I was excited more than usual so got hard quickly. She motioned for missy and we got into the act. She started fake moans soon after, I think to encourage me to shoot quickly. But I held on. She resisted squeezing her soft boobs, just allowed gentle pressing. No sucking at nipples at all. This going downhill I thought. Got into doggy position and tried to enjoy the act. Her fake moans egging me on to release. But I wasn't done.

Back to missy as I realised I had done enough. I tried to tease her clit but she slapped hand away, admonishing me in her language. Held on as long as I could. Imagining the sensation I get with my GF. Released my load. She immediately for off the bed. Waiting for me to remove the cover. Got into shower where she cleaned me.

On the whole a mediocre experience, should have bargained for SGD50-60. Maybe less if members here say so. Was impressed with the hassle free experience and will return for better options on my next visit.

Happy mongering!

MutantChicken
10-16-17, 19:13
Hello all,

It was my first mongering experience in Singapore. I had researched this forum well and knew exactly where to go. Went there at 7 pm last Tuesday. Taxi driver giggled when I told him the address. He cautioned me not to spend over SGD60.

Went to Lor 18 looking for Chinese girls. Found them in house #20. Got a rate of SGD100, bargained to 80. Only 2 girls available, usual kind of looks and figures. 6-7 rating. Chose #33.5 ft, fleshy sort. The other seemed younger, skinny. And went in.

Noted the clean room and sheets. Both undressed got into shower without any sound. She wasn't talkative! She cleaned me down there, squealing at the size. But she was game, she never resisted.

Started a basic back massage for 5 min. Put on cover and gave CBJ. A routine one. Being my first trip here I was excited more than usual so got hard quickly. She motioned for missy and we got into the act. She started fake moans soon after, I think to encourage me to shoot quickly. But I held on. She resisted squeezing her soft boobs, just allowed gentle pressing. No sucking at nipples at all. This going downhill I thought. Got into doggy position and tried to enjoy the act. Her fake moans egging me on to release. But I wasn't done.According to a reliable source Lor 18 house 20 is a Thai house no Chinese girls and the price is 50 Singapore.

BionicMan
10-16-17, 21:18
Hello all,

On the whole a mediocre experience, should have bargained for SGD50-60. Maybe less if members here say so. Was impressed with the hassle free experience and will return for better options on my next visit.

Happy mongering!I don't think you can expect more than this.

Blanquiceleste
10-17-17, 02:00
Got a rate of SGD100, bargained to 80.I was not aware one could bargain at the houses in Geylang. Must try next time.

What a load of rubbish. I always go after 10 pm. Plenty of houses open. Lor 6 and 8 and lor 18/20 and westerhout road. You can get a fuck even at 2 or 3 am.LOL. One post and that is a confrontational one. Sigh!

Bbii2
11-12-17, 12:34
Hello,

Have been to singapore and did the RTFF thing so I thought I Will give some info back.

Visited geylang 3 Times. First house 40 (?) on Westerhout road. 8 girls in the tank, all Thai, choose number 18, in my book a solid 7. 80 sgd for 40 minutes. Pretty face, tiny with almost no breasts and a nice little ass. Good service, good CBJ, ok on top. Was sweet as kittens. Very bad massage afterwards but she was so nice couldn't be mad. 20 sgd tip.

Went back for a thai on house 43 or 45 on Westerhout Road. Only 3 in the tank, but was immediately attracted to number 80. Nice full body, nice smile and face. Tits where also big enough. An 8 in my book. Again 80 sgd for 40 minutes.

She spoke very little english but was nice and professional. CBJ ok, switched her to 69, on top was ok, but tired to quick. Then I did my thing and had a nice explosion. Then she massaged me and she was great at this! Apparently she massaged for 2 years in South Korea. I decided to let her do her thing and extended for an hour (+100 sgd).

She did an excellent massage and I Let her finish me with a great HJ. Clearly she had great experience in this. Again 20 sgd tip.

Then I tried a Vietnamese house on lor 18 house 30. Clearly more mercenary here. 100 sgd for 45 minutes. Choose a girl with nice boobs and full body. Th1 nks was full. Nice big breasts, but no number. Shower, nippel sucking, CBJ and fucking was all routine but with great skill and enthousiasm. But after I came no massage and thank you for coming.

But every visit day and night no FL to be seen and no girls outside only the touts / papasans. FL time over?

Danibbler
11-12-17, 17:21
I was not aware one could bargain at the houses in Geylang. Must try next time.

I didn't think you could bargain either. Of course, I don't want to mess with the ah bengs sitting outside.

OldMonkie
11-12-17, 18:02
I was mongering when this OKT shouted "Hey Frraaand, 50 Dolla take a look inside. In I went and the OKT told me which girls were good, which ones are new. I picked up Beautiful girl who was new to Geylang, looked little innocent, no over make up and natural tits (which I could make out). Paid the OKT and In we went. She striped to show me her heavenly body. I touched her in the shower and my goodness, such smooth skin and perfect medium sized tits!

She was in no hurry at all. Wiped me off and started stroking me and licking my nipples that's when I pulled her towards my lips and it was time for DFK (Didn't expect that, as lot of Geylang WL don't do it). CBJ was fairly decent. She wanted to ride on me but I told her missionary and she accepted. That sight of her beautiful tits jiggling and me squeezing them was worth the money! Switched to doggie to shoot my load inside the cap and the OKT rang the buzzer! Overall, it was my best GL experience. Doesn't say no to anything, knows the what customer service is, no fake moaning.

I went to the same house day after and th OKT remembered me and was very friendly. No discount though.

PrithviReddy
11-13-17, 05:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Global00
11-20-17, 10:54
I had a long layover from Jakarta to India. I decided to go to Geylang to see the scene. Read alot about discrimination and was interested to see if it is true. I'm a young, muscular looking African American.

Lot 4-8:

Didn't find anything.

Lor 10:

Att the end of the block there is small business with about 20 hot Chinese chicks. The OKT said 150 for an hour. More than I wanted to spend but best looking I seen.

Lot 12-14:

Nothing.

Lor 16-18:

The most business I seen on one block. The cheapest I found were 50 on for 8 Vietnamese women. And on lot 18 a house full of Thai women.

I didn't session because while I was walking it started to rain and I didn't feel like going to the bank in the rain. Plus, I just came from Indonesia and had so much sex I'm overly satisfied.

From the airport take an Uber to Hotel 81 Geylang lot 16 number 20. It will take you to the middle of the street where there are at least 10 houses open there. I went around 5-6 pm. Hope this helps.

SydneyDoc215
12-09-17, 08:50
Was on transit to Sydney so decided to check the goods. Unfortunately was during day time. Around 2 pm. I've lived in Singapore before so I knew my way around the area. Popped my head into a few Thai joints but not up to my desired standard. Then saw a stone cold PRC fox walking the streets in a tight mini skirt and high heels so decided to follow her. Led to a shop but can't recall which lorong. Unfortunately she must have had a booking because she went straight out with a guy.

However the PRC girls inside were super hot. My standards are very high but I would say on looks alone most of the girls were 8/10 and one was a definite 9/10. Perfect skin, make up done just right, tall with heels, maybe about 5'10, perfect hourglass body and a SYT schoolgirl slutty smile. Picked her after the line up was introduced. Damage was $150 for an hour which included soapy shower and body to bod rub in bathtub followed by usual service. Not much of GFE and quite business like but I was too busy staring at her face and body to care as well as caressing her unbelievably soft skin! Her attitude was pleasant enough and was accommodating.

I know $150 for an hour may be expensive in Singapore but a girl like this can easily charge $500 per hour in Sydney so I jumped at my relative bargain. It's not like I get these chances everyday unlike people living in Asia. Of note, I am of South Asian origin and not Chinese or Caucasian but once I reassured the staff that their fees were perfectly reasonable when they cautiously explained it to me they relaxed and I faced no problems whatsoever. The shop itself wasn't a large noticeable one but one I highly recommend!

TimTimGuy
12-10-17, 20:19
Was on transit to Sydney so decided to check the goods. *snip* The shop itself wasn't a large noticeable one but one I highly recommend!And the name / location of this shop would be. ? Tried to PM you, but you don't have a membership facility. TTG.

AussieGaigin
12-10-17, 21:44
And the name / location of this shop would be. ? Tried to PM you, but you don't have a membership facility. TTG."Led to a shop but can't recall which lorong. ".

Shame, but under the circumstances I could understand him being distracted.

Jdb82
12-10-17, 23:03
Was on transit to Sydney so decided to check the goods. Unfortunately was during day time. Around 2 pm. I've lived in Singapore before so I knew my way around the area. Popped my head into a few Thai joints but not up to my desired standard. Then saw a stone cold PRC fox walking the streets in a tight mini skirt and high heels so decided to follow her. Led to a shop but can't recall which lorong. Unfortunately she must have had a booking because she went straight out with a guy.

However the PRC girls inside were super hot. My standards are very high but I would say on looks alone most of the girls were 8/10 and one was a definite 9/10. Perfect skin, make up done just right, tall with heels, maybe about 5'10, perfect hourglass body and a SYT schoolgirl slutty smile. Picked her after the line up was introduced. Damage was $150 for an hour which included soapy shower and body to bod rub in bathtub followed by usual service. Not much of GFE and quite business like but I was too busy staring at her face and body to care as well as caressing her unbelievably soft skin! Her attitude was pleasant enough and was accommodating.Do you remember which shop it was?

SydneyDoc215
12-11-17, 21:21
Do you remember which shop it was?Sorry guys, for the life of me I can't remember which one it was. Was just trying not to lose the girl as I was following her. All I remember was that it had some sort of Chinese lettering on the front of the shop but it wasn't one of those shops with a really flashy sign out front. I even tried to make a mental note of where I was after I finished but was in a rush for an evening date so I didn't retain anything. If it helps, when I came out to get a taxi I could see parallel roads when I looked both left and right. Just posted to express my pleasant surprise at the standard in Geylang. Am relatively deprived in Sydney where such experiences are criminally expensive!

BigGuy7
12-12-17, 10:49
Well had a day to spare before my next flight, so decided to visit Geylang after RTFF'ing. Was dropped off at one of the lor by the taxi driver. Went around checking the talent in different houses. Saw some stunning PRC's and Vietnamese before finally going with a stunning PRC, who was easily above an 8 in my book. Cost was $ $100, a decent CBJ and action. But the whole experience was a little mechanical for me, I'm more into the GFE experience. In hindsight I definitely chose the wrong area for what I wanted. But at least checked Geylang off my list, next maybe will try OT.

Mondeoman
12-12-17, 13:45
Sorry guys, for the life of me I can't remember which one it was. Was just trying not to lose the girl as I was following her. All I remember was that it had some sort of Chinese lettering on the front of the shop but it wasn't one of those shops with a really flashy sign out front. I even tried to make a mental note of where I was after I finished but was in a rush for an evening date so I didn't retain anything. If it helps, when I came out to get a taxi I could see parallel roads when I looked both left and right. Just posted to express my pleasant surprise at the standard in Geylang. Am relatively deprived in Sydney where such experiences are criminally expensive!I've used Google streetview before to track down places mentioned. As an example this link should be in Westerhout Rd & you can wander around to look & maybe track don the place you went to.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@1.3111324,103.8812202,3a,75y,354.09h,65.27t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sD5U9bxcV0pIyDR1n-T03Ng!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Pokeris
12-22-17, 08:56
Arrived yesterday uber fare from changi airport to Geylang just 9. 60 sg dollars it takes around 30 minutes. Staying at hotel 81 lucky at Lorong 20 booked through agoda for 70 sg dollar per night. Search some information about Geylang brothels on other well know forum and decided to visit today Vietnam house on Lorong 16 house 37. Walk inside around 3 pm 4 girls was sitting choose girl number 4 her name was Lilly she has ornament tattoo on her back above her ass. Pay for boy inside 50 dollars for 30 minutes. Girl escort me to the room its quiet nice simple room with big bed mirror on the wall, A/C, shower with glass doors. Try to speak with girl little bit but she don't know any English at all even can't explain me how old she was anyway quick shower jump on bed girl make HJ little bit after covered blowjob and sex I cum in 10 minutes and left. Will try some Thai houses tomorrow for 40-50 dollars range.

Pokeris
12-23-17, 09:27
Went today to Thai house at Lorong 6 house 70 around 1 pm was open already 4 Thai girls inside just one was my taste. 22 years number 17 girl name is Smile 22 or 23 years old from Chiang Mai. Pay for boy 50 sg dollars for 30 minutes and girl take me to the room. Smile is nice girl and seems very friendly she offered me a bottle of water and we talk about Thailand and make some jokes her English is good so easy to communicate. After I shower I jump on bed wait till smile finish shower also and we start some action she start kissing my body and at same time touching my balls I get hard put condom on and she makes nice blowjob after we start sex she was really good at it she scream and moan a lot after good 10 minutes sex I cum. Take shower again put my clothes on and say bye for girl, she give me hug and wish Merry Christmas and I left. I have good experience with her and highly recommend this girl. Its time to leave Singapore now for different mongering destination.

MrLemon
01-01-18, 19:37
When is the best time to go to Geylang?

I strolled around 2 am today and most of the shops were closed. So damn early for a redlight district LOL.

AussieGaigin
01-03-18, 00:44

I strolled around 2 am today and most of the shops were closed. So damn early for a redlight district LOL.The best time to go would be after you have read the forum. RTFF.

The consensus here seems to be that shops generally open from 1 pm and close about midnight. There are exceptions which I think have been reported.

After midnight, you might be better off heading up to OT to catch the leftovers.

FunMan13
01-10-18, 15:10
Some of the brots on Lorong 18 close at 3 AM. I know #34 does.

I strolled around 2 am today and most of the shops were closed. So damn early for a redlight district LOL.

FunMan13
01-10-18, 15:17
I was back in Singapore last week. Went to my favorite place Lorong 18 #34 around 3:30 PM. Got a syt #6 Noy from Thailand. She was pretty, very friendly and definitely GFE. Price remains the same: S $100 for 45 minutes. I went back again for her two days later and got an even better service. The only thing I didn't like about her were her implants which were too big for a short Asian. I am in KL now, then to Manila and Angeles City. Will be back in Singapore in about two weeks. Life is good!

Simon Wagstaff
01-10-18, 15:37
I am wondering if this is some sort of racism, not that I care.

I am an older, US white guy, business man. I have never been able to get a taxi driver to take me to Geylang. They always tell me I am better off going to Ipanema, and they may be right. I always have a nice hotel room, and have never paid more than 200 SGD, and she was EXCEPTIONAL. (hint, if a girl has a tattooed pussy, she wants you to take some pictures of it).

Now, I have never insisted to the driver, but they always tell me better to go to Ipanema. I sort of want to try out Geylang, just to experience it.

Mondeoman
01-10-18, 17:35

I am an older, US white guy, business man. I have never been able to get a taxi driver to take me to Geylang. They always tell me I am better off going to Ipanema, and they may be right. I always have a nice hotel room, and have never paid more than 200 SGD, and she was EXCEPTIONAL. (hint, if a girl has a tattooed pussy, she wants you to take some pictures of it).

Now, I have never insisted to the driver, but they always tell me better to go to Ipanema. I sort of want to try out Geylang, just to experience it.I'm not sure it's racism as such, just that the cabbie knows that the vast majority of gweilo businessmen end up at Ipanema or Brix. Since the crackdown there isn't much to see in Geylang as there aren't a couple of hundred girls lining the streets.

Just tell him to drop you on Lorong 18 & tell him you are meeting someone if he asks why you are going. You can get there by MTR as well. Alijunied is the stop I used to use.

BushRusher
01-11-18, 10:03
I suspect in this case the cabbie was trying to be helpful. Ipanema would be a better time and not as mechanical and business like. There is a Hotel 81 on Lorong 18. Just tell him to drop you off there on a pretext of meeting someone. Then just walk around. If it is dead, head back to Brix.

Now, I have never insisted to the driver, but they always tell me better to go to Ipanema. I sort of want to try out Geylang, just to experience it..
I'm not sure it's racism as such, just that the cabbie knows that the vast majority of gweilo businessmen end up at Ipanema or Brix. Since the crackdown there isn't much to see in Geylang as there aren't a couple of hundred girls lining the streets.

Just tell him to drop you on Lorong 18 & tell him you are meeting someone if he asks why you are going. You can get there by MTR as well. Alijunied is the stop I used to use.

Banana Boi
01-12-18, 05:58
Went around checking the talent in different houses. Saw some stunning PRC's and Vietnamese

Since the crackdown there isn't much to see in Geylang as there aren't a couple of hundred girls lining the streets.How many houses remain open in Geylang? Approximately how many girls can you expect to see at any given time if you were to check out all the houses one night?

Danibbler
01-12-18, 09:10
I agree, the taxi driver is simply trying to be helpful. Probably safer too if it is later at night. Yes, I know SG is safe but Geylang can get a bit wild at times.

WombatEd2
01-12-18, 10:20
How many houses remain open in Geylang? Approximately how many girls can you expect to see at any given time if you were to check out all the houses one night?Too Many. If it's the kind of thing you're looking for, it makes Disneyland feel simple.

Ebauche
01-12-18, 17:36

Now, I have never insisted to the driver, but they always tell me better to go to Ipanema. I sort of want to try out Geylang, just to experience it.You need to tell the cabbie you aren't only looking for fun in one of the houses, but also for good Singapore food in between sessions with girls. Always a good time in Geylang. Hit a house, get your pipes cleaned. Hit an eating center somewhere along Geylang Rd. , grab some decent food, get a warm Tiger and mug of ice. Eat, drink, watch the world go by. Maybe even entertain a freelancer or two that hit on you at your table. I've pick up quality freelancers for overnight at my place that way. They want a customer and a bed for the night. I buy them a cheap dinner, have 2-3 pops overnight, and hand them S $100-150 in the morning. Typically slightly older, milfy PRCs. Not the same as the freelancers lined up along the street when they're actually there.

If you don't find a freelancer, or one doesn't find you, hit another house, then grab another snack & a beer.

PayForIt
01-13-18, 08:41
Report is about 3 weeks old. Decided on stop over to Perth to check out the Geylang area. This was partly due to reading this forum but also due to not properly researching OT and it's offerings. Which, at least to my mind, are better (report in general forum to follow). The first thing to state for any person reading this report who has NOT previously taken a stroll down Geylang road, is that the action is mainly NOT on Geylang Road! It is to be found in the Lors. The roads running off Geylang. I should caveat this by saying that I made my journey (and I've only done one) during late afternoon. So perhaps the scene changes at night? But I walked from Geylang 6 to 28 (the numbers of the 90 degree side roads) and only came across 3 WGs on the street. I was becoming really quite dismayed (having at that point not read enough of the forum to appreciate that the action was in the side streets). It was obvious to me that it is illegal to ply your trade openly on the street. My reading tells me that the brothels in the Lors are legal. The three girls who were obviously working showed zero interest in me. When I approached them (not because I liked the look of any of them. I didn't), it was because I just did not understand why they would not approach a guy who was clearly not Singaporean and had walked past them 5 times backwards and forwards (which made it obvious I was a punter). Maybe I'm losing my George Clooney looks! Never had this issue before (or since). After some initial tentative words, which seemed to gain their trust, they told me that they had wondered if I was LE. No idea why they would think it. Perhaps it was my Police uniform? (Joke. I was in jeans / polo shirt). I didn't ask about prices as I didn't want to mislead and suggest I was interested when I wasn't. They did then ask about services I wanted I said I was checking the area out for a possible return later.

Frustrated and almost at the point of giving up, I decided I clearly had something wrong here! There would not be an entire forum on ISG about this area for these 3 girls. So managed to get a coffee (not the best area to eat / drink etc as it is fairly basic) and logged onto the forum. Read enough to realise that the action was in the side streets and ventured down to the bottom of Lor 10. There is a brothel lit up with lights saying "19" - odd given the street number but so be it. Think it was intended to be 19th hole / golf etc. Beckoned in by two guys outside who were friendly. Fishbowl type situation with girls with numbers sat on a bench to the left as you walk in but not behind glass. Prices on the wall chart were 120 SGD for 30 minutes or 180 for one hour. High enough prices given what I'the read in the last posted report of distinction from a first time reporter (excellent report), but I'the walked for what seemed miles and a long time by now so decided this was happening! Selected no. 14 in a lovely purple dress with a nice face and great boobs. Paid for an hour. Shown into the room. Basic but warm enough and comfortable. The see cups had been hoisted by a great bra and were not as impressive when unleashed but she was pretty, and had a great attitude. Said she was from Laos. I have no idea if it was true and wouldn't be able to tell, but she seemed genuine enough. No English so everything communicated by hands, actions or on her mobile translator app which actually caused us to howl laughing at some of the mistakes. Won't repeat them here for the inevitable Code word violations! Great service after I'the told her to stop with the excessive moaning which started before I'the even put on the hat! Had a great hour. She appeared genuinely delighted to have satisfied me. Offered me DATY which I politely declined due to the Amazonian type Bush at the why which I'm not used to as I mainly session with EE and Latino girls who like to wax or shave. Was concerned about being bitten on the nose by a possible small animal lurking in her undergrowth such was the depth of the Bush! But she was clearly very hygiene conscious. I liked her, loved her service mentality and on leaving the guy wanted to know the girl was good, had performed etc and I gave her a deserved very positive review. I didn't tell him I'the tipped her 20 SGD for fear she'the have to hand it over. I know tipping is sometimes frowned upon in forums (definitely in German FKKs) as it lays a marker down for other punters, and raises expectations, but, when service is good, I like to reward it and I wasn't sure how much of the 180 she would get from the boss.

So a successful trip. After a bit of research and a lot of walking. Would I return to Geylang on a future trip. Probably yes. Would like to check what it is like at night and some other establishments. But as hinted at above. OT would be a bigger temptation for me next time.

BJack8
01-13-18, 12:12
I was back in Singapore last week. Went to my favorite place Lorong 18 #34 around 3:30 PM. Got a syt #6 Noy from Thailand. She was pretty, very friendly and definitely GFE. Price remains the same: S $100 for 45 minutes. I went back again for her two days later and got an even better service. The only thing I didn't like about her were her implants which were too big for a short Asian. I am in KL now, then to Manila and Angeles City. Will be back in Singapore in about two weeks. Life is good!Thank you Funman. I'm glad I followed your advice. Got 30 minutes with Noy for SG 50. Lovely young girl gave an amazing service. I was asked to pay 80 at the counter but I told them I paid only 50 for Lily yesterday (which was true). After checking, he took only 50 from me. Reg. Fake boobs, I somehow like them hehee.

Ebauche
01-13-18, 23:48
(on not the best area to eat / drink etc as it is fairly basic) Geylang is considered to have some of the best local-style eating. Basic doesn't equate bad, you just need to know what to look for.

I know tipping is sometimes frowned upon in forumsGiving a girl in a Geylang house a modest tip if you are pleased, and anticipate possibly returning, is perfectly acceptable. Even in German FKKs, modest tipping with a regular was always ok during my time visiting FKKs.

BushRusher
01-14-18, 17:28
I always liked the food in Singapore and feel fairly comfortable eating almost anywhere, including "street food. " Things are much cleaner than in other parts of the world.

AussieGaigin
01-14-18, 20:55
Geylang is considered to have some of the best local-style eating. Basic doesn't equate bad, you just need to know what to look for.
I thinks Geylang's attempts to promote itself as a family friendly food destination is behind the "clean up" of sex workers on the streets. I recall when I was there a few years ago, the SW girls were quite obvious to diners.

RedDragon64
01-16-18, 12:54
How many houses remain open in Geylang? Approximately how many girls can you expect to see at any given time if you were to check out all the houses one night?I never thought to guess how many houses are operating in Geylang. There are a lot. I'd say easily more than 100.

BushRusher
01-16-18, 15:07
I would not consider Geylang a place to go for dining. I might pick up something to eat, either before or after, when I am there for the girls but I don't think there are any great eateries being written up in that neighborhood.

Banana Boi
01-16-18, 20:56
I never thought to guess how many houses are operating in Geylang. There are a lot. I'd say easily more than 100.Oh, I'll definitely check it out then. What is the best time frame to walk through Geylang?

Ebauche
01-17-18, 02:04
I would not consider Geylang a place to go for dining. I might pick up something to eat, either before or after, when I am there for the girls but I don't think there are any great eateries being written up in that neighborhood.Most Singaporeans strongly disagree with you. Ask your cabbie next time. Lots of excellent eating in Geylang, mostly on the other side of Geylang Road with the odd-numbered lorongs.

Ebauche
01-17-18, 02:15
I thinks Geylang's attempts to promote itself as a family friendly food destination is behind the "clean up" of sex workers on the streets. I recall when I was there a few years ago, the SW girls were quite obvious to diners.It's not just the Eating Houses, but also residents pushing for a cleanup. Geylang has always been "mixed use," and as a relatively affordable district, is ripe for what in the USA would be called "gentrification. " You could buy a traditional shophouse, fix it up, and turn a very nice profit as the district becomes more attractive. Can't really beat the location to commute to the CBD.

DotaTrainee
01-17-18, 16:24
I would not consider Geylang a place to go for dining. I might pick up something to eat, either before or after, when I am there for the girls but I don't think there are any great eateries being written up in that neighborhood.Geylang has fantastic grub, for a quick bite or to have a relaxing meal.

BushRusher
01-17-18, 18:30
Not to belittle a cabbie's taste, but he would probably counter that it is a better place to get eaten. LOL, which I would agree.

The downside of gentrification is that the WGs have no place to go to service the working man.

Most Singaporeans strongly disagree with you. Ask your cabbie next time. Lots of excellent eating in Geylang, mostly on the other side of Geylang Road with the odd-numbered lorongs.

Ebauche
01-18-18, 01:18
Not to belittle a cabbie's taste, but he would probably counter that it is a better place to get eaten. LOL, which I would agree.

The downside of gentrification is that the WGs have no place to go to service the working man.Nope. Ask a cabbie in SIN for a favorite dish and recommendation for a favorite hawker or eating house that prepares it, and it's likely better than 50% odds at least one of his recommendations will be in Geylang. No Signboard Seafood often tops many lists.

BushRusher
01-18-18, 15:47
I will take your word for it. I will take a walk around the around the dining spots if I am not too over heated.

Nope. Ask a cabbie in SIN for a favorite dish and recommendation for a favorite hawker or eating house that prepares it, and it's likely better than 50% odds at least one of his recommendations will be in Geylang. No Signboard Seafood often tops many lists.

UsaInEurope
01-19-18, 02:40
Can we get back to tits and ass?

AussieGaigin
01-19-18, 08:03
Some of us can't have a good tits and ass session without a good feed before, or after.

Kerrstar
01-19-18, 09:03
Nope. Ask a cabbie in SIN for a favorite dish and recommendation for a favorite hawker or eating house that prepares it, and it's likely better than 50% odds at least one of his recommendations will be in Geylang. No Signboard Seafood often tops many lists.Yep, agree. When I lived in Singapore a few years ago Geylang was more know for it's food amongst locals than for a place to monger. It's been that way for a long time.

BushRusher
01-19-18, 17:43
LOL! I prefer after. That was what I was alluding to grabbing something to go or a quick sit down before leaving. Also a lot cheaper than my regular haunts.

Some of us can't have a good tits and ass session without a good feed before, or after.

Ebauche
01-19-18, 19:16
Can we get back to tits and ass?Young Bull: Let's go into the pasture and each fuck us a cow!

Some of us can't have a good tits and ass session without a good feed before, or after.Old Bull: Let's go into the pasture, graze a bit, each fuck us a cow, graze some more, and keep repeating until we fuck 'em all.

UsaInEurope
01-20-18, 13:03
Went on the advice of a page 4 poster. Great advice!

Owner is friendly and offered to make a recommendation right off the bat. Also didn't screw around with pricing $80 for 45.

Chose Bee #81 — 25 yr old with slightly lightened hair, curves and large natural breasts with long hard nipples (her tits were as big as advertised).

Talk her up a bit and she'll really do a great job. Said mean men is hurry up and leave, nice men are / laughed and bounced a bit. So be nice!

Good shower, laid on bed and sucked her nipples but she didn't enjoy it. So she went for a BBBJ! Was so happy not to have CBJ.

Then put the tent on and she hopped on for a couple positions and finished in mish. She laughed after and said my cock was up to HERE! HERE! While holding her hand at her underboob level. Wow!

Finished with a massage was expecting to get kicked out and good bantering.

She's only been here a month so get there sooner than later.

BushRusher
01-31-18, 23:25
Geylang is quick and dirty. At my age, I like to relax and enjoy myself. Some of the FL are also hands offish. At least there are clues while checking out the merchandise at the bars. I like to have everything available and not have to act like a teenager. Real turn off. No real guarantees but at least you can ask before hand what is available and what is not. That is why I usually prefer OT and other spots and bars.

Gannaton48
02-02-18, 19:19
Never been to Singapore but should go there in May. Looking through this forum I notice that obviously it is not easy to get BBJ. ANy useful info on that since I ca'nt cum with condom? Thanks!

Lefeu
02-03-18, 08:06
Never been to Singapore but should go there in May. Looking through this forum I notice that obviously it is not easy to get BBJ. ANy useful info on that since I ca'nt cum with condom? Thanks!When I was there last time, I gave a tip to a Viet girl before the session started. That did the trick, as she proceeded to give me a BBBJ. But I am not a CIM guy, so I can't help you there.

Gannaton48
02-03-18, 14:27
When I was there last time, I gave a tip to a Viet girl before the session started. That did the trick, as she proceeded to give me a BBBJ. But I am not a CIM guy, so I can't help you there.Thanks for answering. CIM is better for me but I need at least BBJ. DO you remember where you went?

Ebauche
02-03-18, 18:31
Never been to Singapore but should go there in May. Looking through this forum I notice that obviously it is not easy to get BBJ. ANy useful info on that since I ca'nt cum with condom? Thanks!Hit or miss with official houses in Geylang. More likely on the low number lorongs where houses tend to have Thai girls and lower prices points. Right near impossible in higher lorong higher priced houses with PRCs. With Street girls, just negotiate up front.

Pretty common with OT girls. BBBJCIM is common, although swallowing is rare. Again, negotiate up front, in the bar. Back in the room, never pay up front. Pay after. If the girl balks about getting paid after, boot her out. If she reneges on BBBJ, threaten to cut the session short and cut the agreed payment.

Fundamentally, take the time at OT to establish a connection with a girl, and you're far more likely to get whatever you want, other than Greek.

RedDragon64
02-04-18, 02:04
Never been to Singapore but should go there in May. Looking through this forum I notice that obviously it is not easy to get BBJ. ANy useful info on that since I ca'nt cum with condom? Thanks!I get BBBJ (not CIM) from about half the ladies I see in Geylang. It all depends on whether or not you click with them (have a good connection).

No click, no BBBJ (and possibly a more mechanical experience).

MakeItOrBreak
02-17-18, 17:09
Went browsing in Geylang today and was caught by some rain so followed advice of previous posters about "Lorong 18 #34". Got some BS of CNY prices with that said I wasn't in the mood browsing more with the weather looming or arguing so I paid the ang moh fee 100 SGD 45 min. I wasn't to impressed with the available girls but wen't with the recommendation of a girl. Bit on the chubby side but weighed it up with attitude and true grit. So I had a decent session and I have to say it was not to shabby for my first try.

Pros) Clean room, good service and attitude, good massage.

Cons) Quality of girls, CBJ and price.

I will most likely check out other places if I will do a Geylang sequel but might return!

UsaInEurope
02-22-18, 08:49
I first went to the place I reviewed and liked before -- 45 Lor 8 -- but only one skinny girl was there at 12:30 pm. I asked about others and the guy just pointed to some pictures -- no, I want to see the girls in person. So I left.

Didn't see any establishments to the left so went right. Next door is #35. Had about 5 Thai girls in the fishbowl of good variety -- light skinned big lipped chubby, skinny dark skinned, big eyed girl. Ended up taking #14. She looked almost chubby under her dress and blanket but when she stood up she had quite a nice hourglass body with no chub. Sold! $60 for 30 mins.

She was mechanical about it all -- but she's there 10 hours a day, every day. She sees 13-15 men a day. What a job. So I get it. Anyway she wasn't bad or anything -- actually quite nice. Just detached.

Nice see-cup natural breasts with long hard nipples came out and a great bubble butt. She's young enough that the small bit of fat looks GREAT on her! Just a nice round plump ass to shake and squeeze and kiss and play with. God knows I did all that.

But first -- strip, shower, and the lights went out 4 times! Totally dark. Bossman finally got that sorted and we got down to business. Sucked each other's nipples then a pretty good CBJ. She then got enthusiastic about fucking ("my favorite part") and hopped right on! She posed for the sideview mirror as she grinded on me in a few cowgirl positions. Then did doggy two ways (her pussy right on the bed, then on her knees) and finished in mish with her soft warm hot tight body pressed against mine. Man did I unload in her after giving her a body slapping pounding. Girl can take a good fucking!

Zipped up and back to work a happy man.

Marlboro Red
03-01-18, 17:16
Hi,

Does anyone know of a Viet house in Geylang?

I went to No 12 westerhout road and had a soapy bath + the normal stuff. It was quite a bit of fun as I never had one of these bath before. However, I noticed that a lot of places did not have any girls since it was quite late (or it could be me as I am not Chinese).

BushRusher
03-02-18, 05:50
Put on your Indiana Jones hat and go exploring. Knock on the doors and check the talent. If nothing, walk out and try the next one. You are most welcome to post a report on what is on offer at each address.

Or just look on the streets or OT or Brix.

Does anyone know of a Viet house in Geylang?

TheWumpus
03-02-18, 18:32
It was my first time mongering in Singapore, so I decided to start with the basics and headed to Geylang. I RTFF, so I already had the well-reviewed House 20 in mind because I was in the mood for Chinese.

No OKT outside so went right in. The facilities are quite clean for such a dirty area, and the proprietor was welcoming to a tall white guy. Was quoted SGD100 for 40 minutes.

There was only one girl available, May (No. 5), but she looked quite good (tight body, shapely breasts, and pleasant face), seemed friendly, and the price was a bit less than I thought I would need to pay for a PRC, so I went for it.

Very cute girl, basic English, but she likes to banter, which was fun. Service was total pro though. No kissing, fingering, or DATY. All covered play, but decent technique. Still she did her job well within her constraints. After I popped she massaged me for the rest of the time, however, she started the message by asking for tips. I was leaving SNG later that day and had cash left to burn so I passed her $20 in the interest of improving Sino-American relations one working girl at a time.

After leaving, walked around the rest of Lor 18 and 20. OKT in front of 34 and 14 invited me in to check the goods. 34 had about 10 Thai girls and all pretty awful. 14 did have a couple of cuties out of the 9 in the fishbowl, and the proprietor was a nice guy. Both houses quoted $80 for 45 minutes.

I spotted some real hotties from the doors in houses 41 and 47, but didn't go in because I still don't know the etiquette and how much "look-but-don't-buy" would harm the reputations of my fellow Western punters here. If I was to go to Geylang again, I would try one of those houses first.

However, my overall impression of the Geyland scene is that it is pretty dead. I saw absolutely zero streetwalkers. I even checked some of the other Lors. None. And a few of the legal brothels had nobody in them at all (lights on, but no one home!

I usually monger in Japan, so today's play was a real bargain (like half price) in absolute monetary terms, but 9/10 times I have a better experience in Japan, certainly with Japanese providers, but for just about any other nationality as well.

I think next time in SNG, I think will try Ipanema in Orchard Towers, or otherwise choose an appropriate freelancer who offers GFE service from the enter net.

Simon Wagstaff
03-03-18, 14:50
I always fine a very delightful Viet girl at Ipanema. You should be sure to negotiate everything in advance, including taxi return. Never a problem taking them to my hotel. I usually have success with an offer of $150 plus $50 tip if they satisfy me. This means DATY, ass play, BBJ, toys. Many times they are happy to spend the night, even for ST rates. Keep in mind these girls are usually staying in some shared room with 4-8 other girls and a nice, quiet bed, and nice breakfast in the morning can have it's appeal.

Ebauche
03-03-18, 22:39
Put on your Indiana Jones hat and go exploring. Knock on the doors ....Not advisable to just randomly knock on doors. Geylang is a residential area and not every house is a "house. " There's a bit of logic that the houses we are interested in have large red address numbers, but that's not a guarantee. The brothels of interest will have a fishbowl where girls wait, or perhaps an OKT hanging outside to discretely pull you in.

Use discretion and judgment as you window shop.

Marlboro Red
03-05-18, 03:56
Not advisable to just randomly knock on doors. Geylang is a residential area and not every house is a "house. " There's a bit of logic that the houses we are interested in have large red address numbers, but that's not a guarantee. The brothels of interest will have a fishbowl where girls wait, or perhaps an OKT hanging outside to discretely pull you in.

Use discretion and judgment as you window shop.It is a big place, and rather than go to all the Loring, I tried a few houses, only to be told that either there is Thai or PRC (most did not have any girls available), hence my question. It not like I did not try given the time I had there. Of course, any feedback I will post back to to the board.

MakeItOrBreak
03-16-18, 19:04
Thank you TheWumpus for bettering the reputation of punters in the spirit of relations. But personally I would not tip upon request like that but I respect your pursuit of a better future!

Lessons learned from my last visit I did a bit more of homework. MRT to Kallang and a stroll to Lor 16 and checked out house 08. Only one girl and nothing lifting your eyes for available and quite sure it is a PRC CAT150. My whole reason for being in Geylang was a build up of a need to get release being away from my GF to long so I couldn't take a failure. Inspected some houses on Lor 18 but for example House 40 that is Thai which is one of my favourite type of girls wasn't either making the cut.

Having read about good talent in Lor 20 House 41 and 47 I brought myself for a closer look. 41 had three girls but no good vibe for me. Entered 47 and almost called the quits but decided to go with the only girl available after grilling the OKT little. She called herself Alice and is from PRC and I would reckon around 25 years old. 60 minutes 150 SGD.

SOP was initiated and not very enthusiastic so went with the flow and tried to create a better vibe between us. This was only topped by a really bad piano massage which actually had her massage my calves with her breast. Who teaches them this?

I then got translated message in a app that informed me "I have a smelly Durian mouth" and I was almost giving up on this session. But chemistry got improved when my answer to her Durian mouth was that I eat that fruit. So after she did some free roaming on my body she went for the BJ which was surprisingly better with some encouraging caressing of her head and sensitive areas that I could reach. Best described as sloppy and quite intense which had me near release in a few minutes.

The room has mirrors everywhere so I enjoyed the view of her slender body and perfectly shaped ass when not in direct gravity. She initiated cow girl and moved us into missionary and when I was finally turned on I flipped her for doggy and gave her a good pounding. Could feel her thrusting back at me and quiver and user her pussy to squeeze my manhood which was really nice before and when I finished the deed.

Showed her proper massaging technique to improve Sino-European relations and allowed her some RNR when cleaning myself off. So overall a good experience but I don't know if I will return there is so many houses to chose from!

More houses recommended?

It was my first time mongering in Singapore, so I decided to start with the basics and headed to Geylang. I RTFF, so I already had the well-reviewed House 20 in mind because I was in the mood for Chinese.

No OKT outside so went right in. The facilities are quite clean for such a dirty area, and the proprietor was welcoming to a tall white guy. Was quoted SGD100 for 40 minutes.

There was only one girl available, May (No. 5), but she looked quite good (tight body, shapely breasts, and pleasant face), seemed friendly, and the price was a bit less than I thought I would need to pay for a PRC, so I went for it.

Very cute girl, basic English, but she likes to banter, which was fun. Service was total pro though. No kissing, fingering, or DATY. All covered play, but decent technique. Still she did her job well within her constraints. After I popped she massaged me for the rest of the time, however, she started the message by asking for tips. I was leaving SNG later that day and had cash left to burn so I passed her $20 in the interest of improving Sino-American relations one working girl at a time.

After leaving, walked around the rest of Lor 18 and 20. OKT in front of 34 and 14 invited me in to check the goods. 34 had about 10 Thai girls and all pretty awful. 14 did have a couple of cuties out of the 9 in the fishbowl, and the proprietor was a nice guy. Both houses quoted $80 for 45 minutes.

I spotted some real hotties from the doors in houses 41 and 47, but didn't go in because I still don't know the etiquette and how much "look-but-don't-buy" would harm the reputations of my fellow Western punters here. If I was to go to Geylang again, I would try one of those houses first.

However, my overall impression of the Geyland scene is that it is pretty dead. I saw absolutely zero streetwalkers. I even checked some of the other Lors. None. And a few of the legal brothels had nobody in them at all (lights on, but no one home!

I usually monger in Japan, so today's play was a real bargain (like half price) in absolute monetary terms, but 9/10 times I have a better experience in Japan, certainly with Japanese providers, but for just about any other nationality as well.

I think next time in SNG, I think will try Ipanema in Orchard Towers, or otherwise choose an appropriate freelancer who offers GFE service from the enter net.

BushRusher
03-16-18, 19:18
Great! Someone with some common sense. I am sure you can explore and avoid knocking on doors when you hear a baby crying or children playing behind the gate.

MRT to Kallang and a stroll to Lor 16 and checked out house 08. More houses recommended?

MakeItOrBreak
03-17-18, 07:25
It is a big place, and rather than go to all the Loring, I tried a few houses, only to be told that either there is Thai or PRC (most did not have any girls available), hence my question. It not like I did not try given the time I had there. Of course, any feedback I will post back to to the board.I will PM you what I found about the Viet houses but I haven't confirmed any.

FunMan13
03-19-18, 17:25
MRT to Kallang and a stroll to Lor 16 and checked out house 08. Go east one more stop to Aljunied Station which is right there near Lor 16 to 20, whereas Kallang Station is at Lor 1.

FunMan13
03-19-18, 17:33
I was there last week around 2:30 PM. My favorite at #34 Lor 18 does not open until 3 PM. So I stopped at #14, the Vietnamese place. The price is the same, S $100/ HR. The lineup had 8 girls, almost all doable with two 8. 5's. I chose #8 Uue (sounds like ewe). She has a beautiful face and body. Her service was great. Will repeat.

#1 was also an 8. 5. Has anyone tried her?

Gannaton48
03-20-18, 09:01
I was there last week around 2:30 PM. My favorite at #34 Lor 18 does not open until 3 PM. So I stopped at #14, the Vietnamese place. The price is the same, S $100/ HR. The lineup had 8 girls, almost all doable with two 8. 5's. I chose #8 Uue (sounds like ewe). She has a beautiful face and body. Her service was great. Will repeat.

#1 was also an 8. 5. Has anyone tried her?WIll be in SG in some weeks. Do the viets do BBBJ?

MakeItOrBreak
03-20-18, 15:57
Go east one more stop to Aljunied Station which is right there near Lor 16 to 20, whereas Kallang Station is at Lor 1.The whole idea with a stroll is actually to take the stroll. Anyways the extra walk doesn't bother me still enjoying the warm weather here.

WorldWideScout
03-23-18, 13:34
Ok I'm in geylang right now. Walked every even numbered lorong. Even locals talk up the sleaze of this place, but it is Super quiet. Granted lorongs 16-18 have a LOT of houses, and yeah you can bargain because dudes outside drop prices as I walk away. However, despite reports to the contrary there are No sw's, no skanks on wooden boxes trying in front of fuck shacks (one report actually said that), and the only reason I knownthe houses are houses is because I read this forum. They could be anything to the unsuspecting tourist. Surprisingly quirt sausage fest outside for a red light district.

That being said, it is a nice quiet neighborhood even at night. Prob a great place to live next to all this food and entertaient houses but nothing really going on. Very strange, I've never seen such a sleazeless unsuspecting red light district. Singaporeans Totally exaggerate this area like its vegas meets bankok. Maybe walking around with your buddies and nobody saying anything is "partying" put here lolol.

WorldWideScout
03-23-18, 16:01
Ok I'm in geylang right now. Walked every even numbered lorong. Even locals talk up the sleaze of this place, but it is Super quiet. Granted lorongs 16-18 have a LOT of houses, and yeah you can bargain because dudes outside drop prices as I walk away. However, despite reports to the contrary there are No sw's, no skanks on wooden boxes trying in front of fuck shacks (one report actually said that), and the only reason I knownthe houses are houses is because I read this forum. They could be anything to the unsuspecting tourist. Surprisingly quirt sausage fest outside for a red light district.

That being said, it is a nice quiet neighborhood even at night. Prob a great place to live next to all this food and entertaient houses but nothing really going on. Very strange, I've never seen such a sleazeless unsuspecting red light district. Singaporeans Totally exaggerate this area like its vegas meets bankok. Maybe walking around with your buddies and nobody saying anything is "partying" put here lolol.I do have to admit though the girls are Very hot. The chill atmosphere takes some getting used to but I like it!

MakeItOrBreak
03-23-18, 18:23

That being said, it is a nice quiet neighborhood even at night. Prob a great place to live next to all this food and entertaient houses but nothing really going on. Very strange, I've never seen such a sleazeless unsuspecting red light district. Singaporeans Totally exaggerate this area like its vegas meets bankok. Maybe walking around with your buddies and nobody saying anything is "partying" put here lolol.Last Friday when I went around in darkness it was at least 10 SW around 2-3 streets when I was passing by. That the shop keepers would haggle prices when you walk past I never experienced. But yes it is a bit of a sausage fest outside these establishments for apparent reasons. Do you really think unsuspecting tourists would mistake the lobby with numbered girls and neon signs outside for a open house for dating? .

Hope you had a nice experience anyways!

Mondeoman
03-23-18, 19:15

That being said, it is a nice quiet neighborhood even at night. Prob a great place to live next to all this food and entertaient houses but nothing really going on. Very strange, I've never seen such a sleazeless unsuspecting red light district. Singaporeans Totally exaggerate this area like its vegas meets bankok. Maybe walking around with your buddies and nobody saying anything is "partying" put here lolol.Your're a few years too late I'm afraid. This is what it used to be like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDr9CtuQgP0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvERyBvWPtM

Turgid
03-24-18, 17:47
Your're a few years too late I'm afraid. This is what it used to be like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvERyBvWPtMTen years ago the best areas for mongering for me were ChangPing, China and Geylang, Singapore.
They both have been severely de-p4ped, especially CP. How sad. Places are being taken off the mongering map but none are being added.

Golfinho
03-24-18, 21:03
Singaporeans Totally exaggerate this area like its vegas meets bankok. Maybe walking around with your buddies and nobody saying anything is "partying" put here lolol.Singaporoids scuttle off to Batam on the ferry with their buddies after 'booking' a provider, is their "partying".

WorldWideScout
03-25-18, 15:16
Your're a few years too late I'm afraid. This is what it used to be like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvERyBvWPtMWOW! That explains a lot of the misinformation even locals are giving me. Most of which are married now and haven't been down here in a while. I just assumed it was unstable and changed often based on the amount of wrong info I'm regularly given about various aspects of the area. But this makes sense. Still a great area, calm and chill for mongering compared to what it used to be with good food everywhere. You can spend a LOT of money in this neighborhood quickly!

WorldWideScout
03-25-18, 15:27
My second time at the neon blue house at the end of Lorong 18. Don't know the #, I believe it just says Cygon on the front. First time I had #8, brilliant session. She smiles non-stop (perhaps they gave her plastic surgery to have a permanent smile LOL, I'm pretty sure that's not her real nose). Covered in glitter, hips bigger than your normal asian girl but nice sized natural boobs and a really really good performance. She did everything in her power to act like an anime character.

This time I went with the miley cyrus looking chick, #14. Fake boobs, but again Really good pornstar meets GFE performance. I haven't been able to finish lately, probably been overusing my stuff, and wow do these girls take it upon themselves make sure I still leave happy somehow. Cute.

She started the session by licking me like a cat ALL OVER. As in, she licked me clean with her little kitty tongue. That shit is entertaining as hell.

P.S. Not that you'll need to with all the legal established houses in the area, but despite what most lists and sites say Fragrance Hotel Crystal is NOT guest friendly. Again, doesn't really matter. The few SWs I saw were nasty and I've noticed the non-thai houses are willing to negotiate on time a little bit. Not as strict. Overall still expensive. But the SWs can't really compete. But seeing all the families staying in hotels right in the middle of a red light area might not bode well or the future gentrification of the area (from a fun perspective that is).

Geneva Guy
03-26-18, 12:35
Since I'm staying on Lorong 20 in geylang, thought I'd share some info put into one place.

There are 3 "cat"houses across from where I stay. I have attached a pic of two of them so people that have never seen them can see. I'm not sure what girls are working there, but in house 42, there is a very tasty Malay-Filipina mix. How do I know? I was walking around this AM about 930 and she was out sitting in a chair in front. She motioned me to come over. Now, without all the makeup and some horrendous false eyelashes, she would be pretty, tall, nice brown color. She told me "now we don't have to follow the pricing here since its "my" time". But honestly, I told her no because had a filipina regular girl coming over to play. But I did advise her to get rid of the false eyelashes, sheesh.

If you go down to Geylang Rd and Lorong 22, you will see about 4-5 guys with small tables selling sexual enhancement drugs. I took a look for fun. The packages look real, but I had read in the past that some of the drugs were adulterated. Also, these drugs sitting out all day (and day after day) in the SG heat and humidity must reduce their potency. Just a thought. Occassionally, my US sense of humor comes out when dealing with some of these silly situations. These guys were waving me in to buy their goods. SO I motioned that I had about 10 inches beer can width already. And they motioned "small" and I back to them. "YOU". Everyone laughed (but I'll probaby avoid that corner just in case hehehehe).

So, it seems that the hookers can be had daytime. I didn't negotiate at all, but if you want a tall mixed girl she was at house 42 lorong 20 geylang.

There are also two hotel 81's and a fragrance hotel on the block, full of chinese tourists (busloads).

Enjoy SG.

GG.

MikeForFun10
04-02-18, 08:18
Now this is interesting.

My last time at BRIX costed me $400 for 2 shots with a Viet. This time, I was looking to check out another of three most popular joint in Singapore for sex. I asked the driver to take me to Geylang Lor 18. I was thinking of looking for 26-28 but I took a turn into Westerhout st where I was called by many papasans. Got into number #43 (probably, as I do not recall exactly) because Papasan was very polite and inviting. It was a Thai shop,. Was $50 for 30 minutes and $100 for 1 HR.

In the fish bowl there were 4 girls, all fuckable, Chose #80 (Jenny) and she was excited to see that I paid for 1 HR. I found that this deal was even better than I found in Emunaelle Soapy in Bangkok where I ended up paying 2800 Bhat for 1 HR couple of years back. It was a good deal overall.

Girl was good, not much GFE but it was OK for me. Her boobs were not as big as I expected but I am used to padded bra scam anyway. She rode me well and then was happy to take massive pounding from my big dick without much of complaining. After round 1, we both relaxed before I continued second round which was even longer. Overall, good experience. The girl knew enough English to converse a bit. On my way out, I saw a few more gems in the fishbowl.

Face 7/10.

Body 8/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Performance 8/10.

WIR= Yes.

PondyBaba
04-13-18, 07:31
Lorong 8 house 45.

G 1 tall 5.7 feet best for GFE wild pornstar like sex BBBJ Aj french, painting licking each other in 69 and off course nice FJ.

G93 cute skinny very nice BBBJ.

G45 short height very good BBBJ B2B massage.

XMen2099
04-17-18, 20:27
Explored Geylang with a collague. Had great time at the house 45 or 43 (forgot the house's number its on the alley 18).

Summary:

Girl no. 88.

Nationality: Thailand.

Body: 7.

Face: 7.

BJ: 7 (With Condom).

FJ: 7.

Cost: S $ 50.

UsaInEurope
04-19-18, 07:21
#5 Bee.

Small Issan Thai girl. Cute. Nice bubble butt. Perky small breasts with dark aereolas and nipples. Good tummy. Tattoos all over.

Looks 7.

Attitude 2. Super shy, had to go quite aggressive to make her submit to even take off the towel (she tried to wear it in the shower) and had to play lots of games to get her going. Seemed fine until that point. First tried soft approach and gave her massage. Sat there frozen. So then resorted to dressing and threatening to leave to get her to give an adequate CBJ then flipped her around however I wanted her for FS. Nice tight trimmed pussy. Felt tight through the condom. Once she relaxed a bit she just took a pounding and spanking. Need to break this one in.

2nd shot 2. Shitty massage to recharge then she was going to run out the clock rubbing my calf. So had to force the issue again by flipping over, half ripping her towel off (she didn't want to take anything off ever), and put her hands where I wanted them. Mind games again to get her going again and finally popped all over her body, head to pussy. Said she'll kill me. But hey don't pretend like you're at the ballet. Told papasan and her that she's getting a terrible review and she needs to straighten up.

Overall recommendation: AVOID #5 BEE AT 34 LOR 20 GEYLANG.

PondyBaba
04-27-18, 02:41
I also often visit this Vietnamese house at Lorong 20 house for B2B massage and sex.

For 80 $ we get 50 minutes B2B body to body massage with shower scrub.

Room appearance grand, mirror on 3 side of walls and on roof with special light and hot water bed on top of bathtub in the attached bathroom.

I have tried girls 4- 55- 19.

Services I got is B2B massage and shower, auto roaming, BBBJ, balls licking and smooch.

Gannaton48
04-27-18, 18:20
I also often visit this Vietnamese house at Lorong 20 house for B2B massage and sex.

For 80 $ we get 50 minutes B2B body to body massage with shower scrub.

Room appearance grand, mirror on 3 side of walls and on roof with special light and hot water bed on top of bathtub in the attached bathroom.

I have tried girls 4- 55- 19.

Services I got is B2B massage and shower, auto roaming, BBBJ, balls licking and smooch.I will be there for my 1st time in 2 weeks. Looking for viet girls, therefore want to ask: do they finish with CIM? If so, have to tip for it? More generally, would be glad to receive info on places in Geyland where I can be sure to get CIM. Thanks all.

PondyBaba
04-28-18, 23:52
Though Geylang has few more places but my favourite for B2B and sex R.

Lorong 8 house 19 (Thai) and Lorong 20 house 41 (Vietnam).

Where we can get 50 minutes for 80 $ including B2B waterbed massage BBBJ kiss and sex.

Girl 19 4 55 have been tried since, under big wall sized mirrors all around and special lights, value for money.

MakeItOrBreak
04-29-18, 04:32
Though Geylang has few more places but my favourite for B2B and sex R.

Lorong 8 house 19 (Thai) and Lorong 20 house 41 (Vietnam).

Where we can get 50 minutes for 80 $ including B2B waterbed massage BBBJ kiss and sex.

Girl 19 4 55 have been tried since, under big wall sized mirrors all around and special lights, value for money.Sorry but I feel like your posts are a bit off and repetitive. Almost like you are involved with the places you write about?

Ebauche
04-29-18, 22:35
Sorry but I feel like your posts are a bit off and repetitive. Almost like you are involved with the places you write about?Possibly. But he's commented on a few houses, and uses language and reporting style very much like local fora. I'll give him benefit of the doubt until any shilling gets too blatant.

Gannaton48
05-01-18, 08:52
WIll be for very short time in SG, thus no time to visit all the Lorongs and houses. Would be nice if other members let me know where are the good places for vietnamese girls in Geylang. Thanks a lot in advance! Will report once back.

AussieGaigin
05-01-18, 09:19
Several recent reports on Geylang shops mention Viet girls.

FriendlyPlanet
05-03-18, 17:37
I will be there for my 1st time in 2 weeks. Looking for viet girls, therefore want to ask: do they finish with CIM? If so, have to tip for it? More generally, would be glad to receive info on places in Geyland where I can be sure to get CIM. Thanks all.The norm in all the Geylang fishbowl places is CBJ, including the viet places. Now, if you are OK with a CIM with a condom, I'm sure that would be fine. But that's not really a CIM.

Lefeu
05-03-18, 19:19
The norm in all the Geylang fishbowl places is CBJ, including the viet places. Now, if you are OK with a CIM with a condom, I'm sure that would be fine. But that's not really a CIM.I was there once in a Viet place, and I gave the girl a tip in advance. She then proceeded to give me a BBBJ, no question asked. I learned over the years that if you pay up a little you can get whatever you want.

Simian
05-04-18, 09:33
Its been a few years since I have been to Geylang. Back then, there was plenty of action on the streets with lorongs devoted to different nationalities. Is this a thing of the past? Are all the ladies in houses now? Any Indonesian girls anywhere?

SexyRider
05-04-18, 16:14
Hi guys,

New to the forum and I am from India. Came across this popular forum and thought will give it a shot. Currently in Singapore for few days and looking for good contacts / house numbers with ladies #.

The scene is pretty much dead in Lorong, last time I used to see lot of free lancers on the road now its mostly empty or not to my liking. Will be great if someone can help because I don't have time to go and search in all the houses.

RedDragon64
05-06-18, 00:31
#5 Bee.

Attitude 2. Super shy, had to go quite aggressive to make her submit to even take off the towel (she tried to wear it in the shower)

So then resorted to dressing and threatening to leave

Once she relaxed a bit she just took a pounding and spanking. Need to break this one in.

So had to force the issue again by flipping over, half ripping her towel off (she didn't want to take anything off ever)

Told papasan and her that she's getting a terrible review and she needs to straighten up.

If you feel a lady is not providing the service you paid for then you obviously have the right to leave (which you almost did). You have the right to complain, post bad reviews, and even discuss getting your money back.

But you don't have the right to force the lady to perform sexual acts. What you did was sexual assault. (Yes it is).

RedDragon64
05-06-18, 00:42
The norm in all the Geylang fishbowl places is CBJ, including the viet places. Now, if you are OK with a CIM with a condom, I'm sure that would be fine. But that's not really a CIM.I manage to get BBBJ from about half the fishbowl ladies I see. The caveat (s) are that I need to click with them (get along well and have some mutual attraction), and be a repeat customer. I generally get BBBJ by the 2nd or 3rd visit.

Frankly speaking I like CIM as much as anyone, but for finishing I am just fine with the lady switching from BBBJ to hand for the happy ending.

MakeItOrBreak
05-06-18, 03:57
Its been a few years since I have been to Geylang. Back then, there was plenty of action on the streets with lorongs devoted to different nationalities. Is this a thing of the past? Are all the ladies in houses now? Any Indonesian girls anywhere?Hey sorry to say it is only houses now.

AussieGaigin
05-06-18, 13:03
Hi guys,

New to the forum and I am from India. Came across this popular forum and thought will give it a shot. Currently in Singapore for few days and looking for good contacts / house numbers with ladies #.

The scene is pretty much dead in Lorong, last time I used to see lot of free lancers on the road now its mostly empty or not to my liking. Will be great if someone can help because I don't have time to go and search in all the houses.The street walkers have long been moved on. If you read through the posts here you will find plenty of reviews of houses from people who did take the time and search.

AussieGaigin
05-06-18, 13:06
Its been a few years since I have been to Geylang. Back then, there was plenty of action on the streets with lorongs devoted to different nationalities. Is this a thing of the past? Are all the ladies in houses now? Any Indonesian girls anywhere?Probably your best source of Indo girls would be on a Sunday when all the DHs get their day off and hang around the plazas.

Blanquiceleste
05-06-18, 13:41
The norm in all the Geylang fishbowl places is CBJ, including the viet places. Now, if you are OK with a CIM with a condom, I'm sure that would be fine. But that's not really a CIM.Where did piece of fiction emerge from? For several years and years that I have been visiting, not once have I been even asked to wear a condom before the final deed.

SexyRider
05-07-18, 14:45
I understand this topic was discussed earlier on, but seriously I experienced it today. Gave 3 shots.

First one was a street girl really cute liked her, may be she don't know English can't blame her. I was trying to talk to her and she was smiling at a foreigner who is fuck double old than me. Seriously is the scene that bad over here?

I was dressed casually as I was going to workout at a nearby gym.

Next got frustrated because of the girl and went into most famous L18 street to my surprise no one was interested to call an Indian inside unless you try to enter in.

I tied to go to one of the house and was rejected and he was like no Indians inside, full full.

I left and went to an another place and I didn't like any over there as there were only 2 girls. The guy was angry on me and asked me to pickup one, told him I didn't like any and left. Left the area for the day, don't have patience for this discrimination.

FYI this was at 9.30 in the night.

SexyRider
05-08-18, 16:20
I understand this topic was discussed earlier on, but seriously I experienced it today. Gave 3 shots.

First one was a street girl really cute liked her, may be she don't know English can't blame her. I was trying to talk to her and she was smiling at a foreigner who is fuck double old than me. Seriously is the scene that bad over here?

Next got frustrated because of the girl and went into most famous L18 street to my surprise no one was interested to call an Indian inside unless you try to enter in..Hi guys,

I didn't want to venture out to any of the houses again, was walking on the street casually and there were lot of street girls today, may be because of Tuesday.

I found the same girl who was not interested yesterday, walked past her and she was trying to make eye contact. Somehow she recognised me and its good for me. Walked back again after 10 minutes and she smiled, went to her and spoke. She doesn't know English as I guessed right yesterday. Showed in calculator as 100 + additional for the hotel. Told her its way too much and showed her back in her calculator for 80. She was ok with the deed, took her to a nearby hotel in L18.

Paid the 10 $ for the quickie and went inside. Initial hugging and touching happened and then she was praising me saying handsome, love you, muscular, big dick etc.

Tried speaking before the act and she was from PRC as I expected, thought it was a good deal for the cute girl as most of the houses were quoting more than that.

Took the usual shower she cleaned my jhonny and made sure we are good to start. She had couple of tattoos but didn't mind for the quickie. Started with a bit of foreplay no DFK and no fingering. So started kissing her lips, boobs and neck. She had beautiful rack with nice natural boobs which were poking out for me to suck.

Spent good 5 minutes with them and she popped a cover on top, she wanted me to enter so started the act slowly. She was but mechanical with the sounds and she constantly kept saying big dick, handsome and love you. Not sure when she started, but she was bit tight. Moans were on point though, which were not artificial. Did for around 5 to 10 minutes, then shifted her to doggy, which she enjoyed. It was a pleasure for me as I can squeeze her beautiful natural boobs in this position.

10 more minutes and I cummed in the cover, stopped rimming and she helped me clean myself. Another shower season, kissing, hugging and good bye. Lot of love you, visit again tomorrow. Overall rating below.

Looks: 8/10 (Really Cute and sexy).

Rack: 8/10 (All natural).

GFE: 0/10 (All mechanical, kissing on lips and cheeks).

Job: 6/10 (Was OK for the quickie as I liked her).

WIR: May be if I don't have patience to go and search in the houses in the row.

SexyRider
05-09-18, 03:05
My second time at the neon blue house at the end of Lorong 18. Don't know the #, I believe it just says Cygon on the front. First time I had #8, brilliant session. She smiles non-stop (perhaps they gave her plastic surgery to have a permanent smile LOL, I'm pretty sure that's not her real nose). Covered in glitter, hips bigger than your normal asian girl but nice sized natural boobs and a really really good performance. She did everything in her power to act like an anime character.

This time I went with the miley cyrus looking chick, #14. Fake boobs, but again Really good pornstar meets GFE performance. I haven't been able to finish lately, probably been overusing my stuff, and wow do these girls take it upon themselves make sure I still leave happy somehow. Cute.

She started the session by licking me like a cat ALL OVER. As in, she licked me clean with her little kitty tongue. That shit is entertaining as hell..Planning to visit today how much did you shell out.

MattHelm
05-10-18, 17:08
Lorong 8 house 45.

G 1 tall 5.7 feet best for GFE wild pornstar like sex BBBJ Aj french, painting licking each other in 69 and off course nice FJ.

G93 cute skinny very nice BBBJ.

G45 short height very good BBBJ B2B massage.Thanks Pondy for suggesting her, I have came Singapore for short visit from Hong Kong.

For first 2 days I had wasted money at places like Orchard Towers and Brix, my bad luck.

Got reference of Lorong 8 House 45 Girl 01 from here and local directory webportal samsforum while doing google search, and went this evening.

My brief FR:

For s $ 50 / shot, G1 is among the best in service, she is tall, approx. 170 cm with an exotic look and nice but enhanced boobs. Nice shower, amazing BBBJ, deep throat suction, full tongue action. Kissing french, painting / licking each other in 69 position, Then FJ in cowgirl with french, and finally cumming in doggie for round 1.

Round 2: after BBBJ did her tight ass / AJ for 30 $ extra.

She provided excellent GFE will surely return to her but after banging Vietnamese babes, guys please suggest.

CockaSaurus
05-15-18, 18:07
Hi,

Learned a lot from reading this forum so wanted to share my first experiences with Geylang. Took bus there on first day and walked around, it was early in the afternoon so was kinda of dead. One thing I noticed is GL is very small and you can walk up and down each Lorong very quickly and there aren't actually a lot of houses which was surprising to me. I was hoping a OKT would ask me to go in their house to check out girls just to break the ice but there were not.

Finally walked up to WH12 and walked in as heard they had a TV with pics of girls which would be good for a first timer. TV showed a slideshow of the girls, OKT seem to be in a rush to have me select and only girl #11 was available as everyone else was busy or off. The was okay and looked like she had boobs so went with her. Girl came out and I went upstairs with her. Started small talk with my broken mandarin and we both stripped and she got the waterbed ready. Shower play was very SOP but was good. We moved to the bed and she did more of her catbath routine before capping me and getting on top. Moved to doggie and with her looking into the side mirror and me looking at her could not hold out and busted. She cleaned me up had some more small talk. Showered then got dressed and left. For a first time GL experience it was fine though wish girl was hotter. Would not return for girl but definitely for house.

Very next day I went back with the intention of going to L16 H69 but when I went in the OKT stated no girls available and have to wait 30 minutes and in hindsight I should have waited. I instead went to L16 H06 A and headed upstairs but all girls were busy as well but wait only 5-10 minutes so sat down and given a bottle of water. Saw a girl come in but she was being taken then waited some more and a SYT came in, not much boobs which is a preference but didn't want to be a dick to the OKT so just took her. She took me into the room and it was kind of run down and no real area to play in shower but we quickly showered and moved to the bed. BBBJ of less than 1 minute and cap. I like to take my time but girl seemed to be in a rush. She tried to finish me with a her mouth and hands but it was barely 20 minutes so put back on another condom and finally since I was annoyed just finish in missionary. We had small talk and she quickly washed me and got dressed and left. This is when I checked the time and it had barely been 40 minutes and I was not a happy camper. While there saw another girl and she was hot, got her name from OKT for future reference. I would definitely not return for the girl or the house.

Question for fellow punters, I really want to try the hot girl I saw and I got her name, I heard you can go to another house and call that girl over, how does that work? For example if I went to WH12 and called the girl from L16 H06 A, what do I need to do?

Thank you.

PondyBaba
05-16-18, 04:01
Thanks Pondy for suggesting her, I have came Singapore for short visit from Hong Kong.

For first 2 days I had wasted money at places like Orchard Towers and Brix, my bad luck.

Got reference of Lorong 8 House 45 Girl 01 from here and local directory webportal samsforum while doing google search, and went this evening.

My brief FR:

For s $ 50 / shot, G1 is among the best in service, she is tall, approx. 170 cm with an exotic look and nice but enhanced boobs. Nice shower, amazing BBBJ, deep throat suction, full tongue action. Kissing french, painting / licking each other in 69 position, Then FJ in cowgirl with french, and finally cumming in doggie for round 1.

Round 2: after BBBJ did her tight ass / AJ for 30 $ extra.

She provided excellent GFE will surely return to her but after banging Vietnamese babes, guys please suggest.Thanks please share your experiences as well.

PondyBaba
05-16-18, 17:16

Next got frustrated because of the girl and went into most famous L18 street to my surprise no one was interested to call an Indian inside unless you try to enter in.

I tied to go to one of the house and was rejected and he was like no Indians inside, full full..Sorry to hear, but it's true, You went to wrong places prc houses don't prefer Indians unless its odd time like weekdays noon or weekdays raining time.

Better go to thai and Vietnamese houses mentioned here by others and me as well as local web link like samsforum.

You will surely get good service and girls next time.

BushRusher
05-30-18, 16:06
Are you serious? What do you think? Bring my McDonald's and 7-11 takeout to Brix? Might work if it is a McCafe.

Question for fellow punters, I really want to try the hot girl I saw and I got her name, I heard you can go to another house and call that girl over, how does that work? For example if I went to WH12 and called the girl from L16 H06 A, what do I need to do?

Run Marathon
05-30-18, 16:47
Hallo!

I will come to Singapore for a short visit of 2 or 3 days doing business.

I will only have time between meetings during daytime.

Is there any daytime action in Geylang? Or Orchard Towers?

Thanks for information.

Geneva Guy
05-30-18, 17:39
Hallo!

Thanks for information.Last trip in March, I stayed in a condo on LOR 20 geylang. 3-4 houses there, seem to open by 1-2 pm, and if you see the girls sitting outside in the AM. You can negotiate with them immediately then.

GG.

CockaSaurus
06-02-18, 05:11
Wanted to follow up from previous post and write more about my time at GL. Originally when I was planning my trip I had only planned to go to GL twice at most and I ended up going like 5 times so I guess I was a fan.

For my third time I went to 1654 A, you have to go behind the parking area and walk up the stairs and there's 2 houses next to each other. I went in and the OKT was pretty nice and friendly and pointed me to the girls in the room and there were like almost 10 of them sitting down. Saw one in the corner and she looked pretty hot but she wasn't paying much attention and just on her phone so ended up picking Coco who was 25 and from Hunan. Room was just okay definitely better than 1606 A though. Coco was new and that kind of made me hesitant due to previous experience with newbie. However her service was very good, good BBBJ and her AR, she goes pretty deep. I couldn't bust in the condom as it was too tight so she finished me with a HJ.

Next day went back to WH12 and this time the guy was friendlier but there was not many girls working that day. Sat down and waited a bit and saw a girl but didn't know and I remember reading about #2 so asked about her and had to wait and said fine. After like 45 minutes she came down and she was cute. In the room with shower play wasn't as good as my first time here but her BJ skills were probably in my top 5, she was really good and even offered to blow me till I came but then she ended up just using her hands. FJ was good too as we try the basic positions.

On my last day I went to 1658 be as read good things about the OKT and the rooms as well. Went and they had one new girl who was on the bigger side which is not my cup of tea. I ended up calling the calls from next door hoping to see the hot girl from the other day but alas she wasn't there but Coco was and maybe should have picked her as the other girls were kinda blah, ended up picking just an average looking girl as felt bad for calling them over and not picking. The room was just okay, kinda old looking. Girls name was LE LE and she was also 25 and from Guangzhou. Her service was just okay, nothing too memorable.

So overall I liked GL especially WH12 and will definitely go back there if I ever return to SG. Actually when I left SG that if was really a definitely but after my trip to KL that has changed but that's a story for another day.

JohnSue
06-03-18, 23:43
Wanted to follow up from previous post and write more about my time at GL. Originally when I was planning my trip I had only planned to go to GL twice at most and I ended up going like 5 times so I guess I was a fan.

For my third time I went to 1654 A, you have to go behind the parking area and walk up the stairs and there's 2 houses next to each other. I went in and the OKT was pretty nice and friendly and pointed me to the girls in the room and there were like almost 10 of them sitting down. Saw one in the corner and she looked pretty hot but she wasn't paying much attention and just on her phone so ended up picking Coco who was 25 and from Hunan. Room was just okay definitely better than 1606 A though. Coco was new and that kind of made me hesitant due to previous experience with newbie. However her service was very good, good BBBJ and her AR, she goes pretty deep. I couldn't bust in the condom as it was too tight so she finished me with a HJ.

Next day went back to WH12 and this time the guy was friendlier but there was not many girls working that day. Sat down and waited a bit and saw a girl but didn't know and I remember reading about #2 so asked about her and had to wait and said fine. After like 45 minutes she came down and she was cute. In the room with shower play wasn't as good as my first time here but her BJ skills were probably in my top 5, she was really good and even offered to blow me till I came but then she ended up just using her hands. FJ was good too as we try the basic positions..Good report cock, thank you.

Never played in GL but might try soon.

What did you pay?

JS.

United1
06-14-18, 07:34
From the my experience, there will be a few places open starting around 1-2 pm.

There have been times where on my lunch break I was feeling horny. Jajaja.

Hallo!

Thanks for information.

Marco81
06-22-18, 22:24
Hi all.

I just started catching up on the singapore / geylang scene in this forum because I have some trips to this region comming up.

Never been here, so this will be a new punting area for me.

How is it for english speaking foreigners? Is it difficult to have fun or is it ok if you have some experience in this scene.

Thanks.

Naked Gunz
06-22-18, 23:35
up.Never been here, so this will be a new punting area for me.How is it for English speaking foreigners? Is it difficult to have fun or is it ok if you have some experience in this scene.Thanks.It been a few years since I've been there, but it was pretty straight forward then for a typical monger. They are lined up on the road with pimps keeping a close eye on them, no need to speak English back and forth, just speak dollars. Chinese were the dominant force, with straggler nations also representing. Chinese fishbowls will turn you away, but Thai is open season, at least back then it was like I have just described. Maybe somebody can provide more recent intel. A better option is Orchard Towers.

AussieGaigin
06-23-18, 10:41
Hi all.

I just started catching up on the singapore / geylang scene in this forum because I have some trips to this region comming up.

Never been here, so this will be a new punting area for me.

How is it for english speaking foreigners? Is it difficult to have fun or is it ok if you have some experience in this scene.

Thanks.Reading back through some past reports should answer these questions.

Bear in mind there is very little street action these days.

OT is a different experience to Geylang altogether.

AbhiLover
06-23-18, 14:40
Hi Friends.

I shall be visiting Singapore in another one month's time.

Any pointers to good places in gaylang and to good night clubs shall be helpful.

Also, can someone suggest me any good girl-friendly hotel in Singapore (not very expensive though, maybe about USD 50-75).

My pm is active.

Thanks.

Abhi.

AussieGaigin
06-24-18, 11:59
Hi Friends.

I shall be visiting Singapore in another one month's time.

Any pointers to good places in gaylang and to good night clubs shall be helpful.

Also, can someone suggest me any good girl-friendly hotel in Singapore (not very expensive though, maybe about USD 50-75).

My pm is active.

Thanks.

Abhi.Please read the relevant threads for all this information. It is better shared by posting and reading, not sending secretive PMs.

Ebauche
06-24-18, 16:29
Please read the relevant threads for all this information. It is better shared by posting and reading, not sending secretive PMs.He's from India. Any RTFF or useful posting ain't going to happen.

AbhiLover
06-25-18, 15:16
Thanks mate for your encouraging words.

Things are different in India than Singapore. Any posts in India with details of place are closely watched and raided by LE sooner than later. Do take 5 minutes and try to read through New Delhi Forum and you would see that it is one of the best forum communities and amazing sharing of contacts happen.

Anyways, whenever you come to Delhi / Gurgaon, feel free to pm me and shall do my best to help.

He's from India. Any RTFF or useful posting ain't going to happen.

Midwestern
06-25-18, 16:44

Things are different in India than Singapore. Any posts in India with details of place are closely watched and raided by LE sooner than later. Do take 5 minutes and try to read through New Delhi Forum and you would see that it is one of the best forum communities and amazing sharing of contacts happen.

Anyways, whenever you come to Delhi / Gurgaon, feel free to pm me and shall do my best to help.No, how about you take a few minutes and read the SG forum. SG is one of the easiest places to monger. And if you already know that SG is different than India, then then you already know the Sg scene somewhat.

Ebauche
06-26-18, 18:39

Anyways, whenever you come to Delhi / Gurgaon, feel free to pm me and shall do my best to help.There's an even more significant difference on the India fora. Posters feel. Free there to do little of there own work and instead just ask to be spoon fed useful information. That is NOT the accepted behavioral norm in virtually all other country fora. It certainly isn't the norm on the Singapore fora.

Posters who post questions about specifics, and clearly communicate and demonstrate that they've taken the time to RTFF, get loads of help. Those that don't, don't. It also doesn't help that behavior IRL by many, but not all subcontinental mongers have caused problems for bar owners, girls, and other mongers in Singapore.

Optional
07-27-18, 05:06
Hey guys, sorry, this is a question you must get very often. But I've been reading the last ten pages or so, and it seems like most of the action is now at Lorongs 16-20, is that true? Anything worth checking out in the other Geylang streets? One poster said the lower numbered Lorongs were Thai / Viet, and the higher number Lorongs were PRC. Which streets count as "lower numbered" and which are "higher numbered"? Are the higher numbered Lorongs considered more 'upscale'?

Thank you!

Ebauche
07-27-18, 18:30
Hey guys, sorry, this is a question you must get very often. But I've been reading the last ten pages or so, and it seems like most of the action is now at Lorongs 16-20, is that true? Anything worth checking out in the other Geylang streets? One poster said the lower numbered Lorongs were Thai / Viet, and the higher number Lorongs were PRC. Which streets count as "lower numbered" and which are "higher numbered"? Are the higher numbered Lorongs considered more 'upscale'?

Thank you!Most of the houses seem to be on Lorongs 6-20. Even numbers. Some on higher numbers.

In general, but not as a hard-and-fast rule, lower price houses tend toward Lorong 6, higher price houses on higher number Lorongs. The cheaper places tend to have Thai girls, tend to offer 30-minute sessions, and tend to differentiate pricing between local customers and non-local angmoh / farang customers. More expensive houses tend to have PRC girls, offer longer sessions (by nit offering 30-minutes), and offer the same pricing to all comers. In my experience, you're more apt to get a more playful girl in the Thai houses, especially as a repeat customer. Thai girls are more likely to speak some English. PRC girls tend to follow a very mechanical playbook in your session, and rarely speak any English. Typically, PRC girls are more classically pretty.

Street girls are an entirely different matter. Which ethnicities hang out where, and what pricing is offered, and whether they are there at all, varies with the degree of police enforcement in play at any given time.

Lefeu
07-27-18, 18:58
Most of the houses seem to be on Lorongs 6-20. Even numbers. Some on higher numbers...Excellent! Thanks.

Ebauche
07-29-18, 18:12
Excellent! Thanks.To be clear, even numbered lorongs, essentially “south” of Geylang Road. House numbers can be odd or even.

Optional
08-01-18, 17:58
To be clear, even numbered lorongs, essentially south of Geylang Road. House numbers can be odd or even.Thanks for the info! I will check it out and report back.

Gannaton48
08-02-18, 11:58
I will stay in SG for only 1 night, so little time to walk through all GL streets and check! So I would like to ask here where in GL can I get for sure a BJ with CIM? Thanks to all!

Ebauche
08-04-18, 04:17
I will stay in SG for only 1 night, so little time to walk through all GL streets and check! So I would like to ask here where in GL can I get for sure a BJ with CIM? Thanks to all!8/2/18
5/1/18
4/27/18
3/20/18
2/2/18

How many times do you need to ask basically the same question, requesting to be spoon fed info you could easily discern if you would just RTTF?

AussieGaigin
08-04-18, 07:04
If he googled "CIM Geylang", he might have got some info, too. But maybe that is harder than RTFF.

I did find this interesting:

https://www.reddit.com/r/autotldr/comments/4kl0v9/geylang_brothel_bans_cim_oral_ejaculation_after/

Kurre
08-04-18, 07:23
I did find this interesting:

https://www.reddit.com/r/autotldr/comments/4kl0v9/geylang_brothel_bans_cim_oral_ejaculation_after/A classic case of "all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword".

Gannaton48
08-04-18, 08:17
8/2/18
5/1/18
4/27/18
3/20/18
2/2/18

How many times do you need to ask basically the same question, requesting to be spoon fed info you could easily discern if you would just RTTF?Glad to see that you, lucky guy, have time to go throiugh my mails! Should I open a fan club?

Ebauche
08-05-18, 18:26
Glad to see that you, lucky guy, have time to go throiugh my mails! Should I open a fan club?You should open a fan club glorifying those with the simple skills to search & RTFF that you clearly lack.

Bushes
08-06-18, 19:31
Gannaton48 is not the only one. Here is another one. He / she asked the same question 2 month apart in another section. I wonder if he / she RTFFed since the same question was asked 2 month apart.

You should open a fan club glorifying those with the simple skills to search & RTFF that you clearly lack.
Need to get from Angeles to Sabang.

I am thinking taxi all the way to Batangas pier and then banka obviously. Advice needed on timing and best day. I know last boat leaves around 4/5 pm to Sabang. So am thinking 2 hrs from Angeles to Manila, 2 hrs manila to Batangas Pier, 1 hour approx boat ride plus 1 HR to allow for stuff ups and waiting for banka at Batangas.

Manila traffic will have a lot to do with timing so best days please (def not Sat morn) and thinking leave Angeles around 8 to miss morning peak hour. Anyone done the trip?

Or bite the bullet and just stay onight in manila?
Want to go from Angeles to Batangas Pier then obviously Sabang.

Will taxi it all the way to the pier. So boat to Sabang takes approx 1 HR from Batangas. What would time be from Angeles to Batangas. Any better times / days to travel? Maybe not peak HR and not weekend? Do I have to go through manila? Cost? Should I break the trip up and stay in Manila overnight??

Appreciate.

MattHelm
08-17-18, 15:55
Visited Singapore again last week and went to same house 45 in Lorong 8 where last time had banged awesome girl number 1, this time the agent of house offered to do tarna 3 some with this girl 1 and newbie girl number 2, she don't looked like Thai but looked exotic babe with very sharp features like western or Persian Turkish babe.

Booked both girls number 1 and 2 for 1 hour.

Awesome experience with both tall big booby's, meaty assed babes.

G1 licking my dick and I licked g2's pussy then the girls exchanged positions.

Round 1 cum in mouth inside g1.

Round 2 fucked both girls in missionary positions one by one.

Finally managed to cum inside g2 pussy.

Then got awesome sandwich massage from both and finally tipped them 10 $ each.

Gannaton48
08-18-18, 10:10
Visited Singapore again last week and went to same house 45 in Lorong 8 where last time had banged awesome girl number 1, this time the agent of house offered to do tarna 3 some with this girl 1 and newbie girl number 2, she don't looked like Thai but looked exotic babe with very sharp features like western or Persian Turkish babe.

Booked both girls number 1 and 2 for 1 hour.

Awesome experience with both tall big booby's, meaty assed babes.

G1 licking my dick and I licked g2's pussy then the girls exchanged positions.

Round 1 cum in mouth inside g1.

Round 2 fucked both girls in missionary positions one by one.

Finally managed to cum inside g2 pussy.

Then got awesome sandwich massage from both and finally tipped them 10 $ each.Soudns great, will be in SG shortly. How much you paid?

LiveGive
08-27-18, 06:54

I tied to go to one of the house and was rejected and he was like no Indians inside, full full.

I left and went to an another place and I didn't like any over there as there were only 2 girls. The guy was angry on me and asked me to pickup one, told him I didn't like any and left. Left the area for the day, don't have patience for this discrimination.

FYI this was at 9.30 in the night.Generally Indians mongering there are from low grade construction work thus they feel like it is a prestige issue. Most of the Chinese homes don't like to entertain Indian folks due to the reputation issue of serving Indian working class. Better find Viet places. Great service.

MattHelm
08-28-18, 15:53
Soudns great, will be in SG shortly. How much you paid?I paid 200 sg $ for 2 girls for 1 hour with standard rate of 50 $ per 30 minutes but I heard from OKT s that generally they charge 15,20 $ more with westerners.

MattHelm
08-28-18, 15:57
Generally Indians mongering there are from low grade construction work thus they feel like it is a prestige issue. Most of the Chinese homes don't like to entertain Indian folks due to the reputation issue of serving Indian working class. Better find Viet places. Great service.Being an Indian or south Asian. Better avoid PRC houses on weekends or evening and prefer Thai or Vietnamese houses you can get full details in local directory website ********forum or sbfsg, generally whenever I visit Singapore Geylang I go to L8 h45 L8 H66 a for thai and L2041 for Vietnamese girls.

GirlWonder
09-12-18, 12:02
Landed in SIN this afternoon, after checked into hotel, I decided to take adventure to check out Geylong. Very easy taking MRT from hotel to there. Thanks for the reviews and I went to Lor 20 house 34 directly. Luck me there is only one girl and she is from Thailand which is what I am looking for. Oh man she is such a beauty. Ask for #7 if you go there. She has good English. Slim body, nice boobs, not too big but great shape, gorgeous face, nice ass, sexy leg. I booked for 30 min just to check her out. After gave her 20 tips, she did BBBJ, DATY, no kiss and no CIM though, she then moaned on top of me. I could not hold it and grabbed her soft ass and pounded her hard in doggy and done with first round. She really enjoyed from behind. I added another 30 min, gave her full body message including down there but no finger allowed. We chatted and she really relaxed. She then did BBBJ and hand job again to make me hard. Man, she looks beautiful. Soft body, really tiny waist which make you want pound her from behind. She moaned really loud when I pounded her and you can feel her squeeze you inside. Overall, face: 10, body: 9, attitude: 9. She has the tattoo on the whole back and left ankle, overall a great experience for me as first timer here. Damage 120. On my way out chatted with the boss, they have 10 girls normally. The day is still early and I headed back to hotel to have a nice dinner and rest. Happy hunting.

Mark Inspire
09-17-18, 20:45
I have a trip to Singapore tomorrow and would be keen to visit Geylang. I am seeking girls who can speak English.

I have gone through the FRs and am aware that most of the Thai and a few of the Viets would be able to manage English. Among the PRC girls, I have been asked to look at 1649 & 1431. I hope this is correct information.

Requesting info from the Seniors and Geylang Veterans about the houses which will have girls who speak English. Any specific info about any particular girl / girls would also be really appreciated.

Many thanks!

Dirk67
09-19-18, 19:20
I have never tried SG before for mongering, but have in SGN (also never HAN-- last time was with a group and didn't have time to explore).

I keep reading how Singapore is Viet central-- In terms of quality, is Singapore as good as Vietnam? It certainly sounds easier. But maybe more pricey? I'm willing to pay a little more for ease and quality. But not double.

So what do the experts think, go direct to Vietnam or go to Singapore, if I'm indifferent as to location and just want hot Viets?

Blanquiceleste
09-20-18, 04:38
I have never tried SG before for mongering, but have in SGN (also never HAN-- last time was with a group and didn't have time to explore).

I keep reading how Singapore is Viet central-- In terms of quality, is Singapore as good as Vietnam? It certainly sounds easier. But maybe more pricey? I'm willing to pay a little more for ease and quality. But not double.

So what do the experts think, go direct to Vietnam or go to Singapore, if I'm indifferent as to location and just want hot Viets?Don't bother, the prices are eye watering. That alone should keep you away. Also, the girls are really not worth the price they ask. My comments here are directed at the game in the FL market that operates at OT, Brix and other similar places.

If you are looking at Geylang, it is a different ball game. The girls are in a fishbowl, you go inside ask for prices, look at the selection, make your pick, pay upfront, go inside and do the deed. Simple. Quality may vary significantly. It is a rather sterile experience which I don't fancy much

Custom404
09-23-18, 08:11
Only one girl on the lineup for some afternoon fun. Girl #45.

24 yo petite Thai girl, I think her name is Biem. Very pretty face, and nice augmented D's. Just a little bit of baby damage but overall very attractive. Friendly but not GFE. Went for the 30 min. Very good full body contact massage. On the flip she teased around with her tongue but went to a condom to finish me in her mouth. Not so fast! CFS multiple positions then paid her s20 to finish me BBBJ. All together a good deal for s $80. The missing girls on the lineup card looked hot so will be stopping back.

FriendlyPlanet
09-24-18, 04:54

So what do the experts think, go direct to Vietnam or go to Singapore, if I'm indifferent as to location and just want hot Viets?I fly from Singapore to HCMC regularly for mongering trips, so no, Singapore is no where as good as Vietnam for Vietnamese girls- who would expect that it would be?

Dirk67
09-26-18, 06:53
I fly from Singapore to HCMC regularly for mongering trips, so no, Singapore is no where as good as Vietnam for Vietnamese girls- who would expect that it would be?Haha, fair enough. VN is not that easy to find quality FS (at least in my exp). Hot tocs are not really my thing. And Macau is very expensive for Viet. If I have time to put in some work, able to find nice civvies but they become clingy fast (and understandably so if you are "dating".

Custom404
09-27-18, 16:41
The price is right and the lineup card looked good on my first visit so back for #2.

First off the papasan is cool. He remembered me and promptly got #1 which I inquired about last time.

Honestly, she looked a little dazed like she was on Xanex or something. She's a little taller and more shapely than my type but hot on anyone's scale. Cool tattoo that centers on her pussy and stretches down both legs. She started off with a grade A BBBJ but the FS was a bit mechanical. Damage +S 60.

TravellerBoy
10-14-18, 10:19
Hi Folks,

I visited SG recently. Read through forum and figured out some places to go. These are the places I visited.

1) Geylang House 45 - Went there around 12.30. The whole area was deserted. The person managing there offered #1, a tall and sleepy girl. I think she told her name as Diana or something starting With DIA. After shower, she offered BBBJ which I declined and took a covered one. It look less than 20 minutes overall. SGD 50.

2) Geylang House 66 see or E, don't remember. Was offered #18 who told her name as Meena. Better setup than House 45 and she was quite active during the action. SGD 50.

3) MP in Chinatown, something starting with 'Ha' on Temple Street. Went there without any beforehand plan. On counter, SGD 50 for 60 minutes. Inside she offered HJ for SGD 40. She was constantly checking through window, perhaps for LE action. I was a bit scared but let it happen. After coming out, realised there is a place just next to it which clearly advertise 'Sensual massage' on its name board. Is that a allowed thing? Also, there was a place next to it called LA2, not sure what was it but looked like some place with adult activity.

RahulSaighal
10-22-18, 13:39
Hi,

I was recently in SG and feel Geylang is a very safe and organised place with hygiene standards better than typical SEA regions in similar price category. I tried all from 40 $ to 150 $ girls but I feel it is best to visit 50 $ thais.

I started from L6 and roamed entire area up till L24 and all interconnecting lanes. Checked out every house and chick available. Then Went backwards uptill L6 banging 4 chicks that I liked in the process.

My favourite exp.

L6 (Don't Remember House Number), Girl 5-.

Little Chubby but very beautiful and pleasant attitude. GFE and service oriented.

Will share other experiences soon.

Cucumber
10-27-18, 12:06
I will spending a few days in Singapore, I like a bit of variety and am struggling to work out where it is best to stay.

I like the idea of staying in Geylang, sometimes visiting houses, sometimes picking up streetwalkers, eating cheap / good / accessible Singaporean food. I have read back through the forum and it seems there are much fewer streetwalkers in Geylang than before, but perhaps still some. My main problem is that all the hotels I find in Geylang seem kind of simple and rough, ok for short-time, but I can afford something more comfortable (USD 100-180).

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel in the Geylang area?

Alternatively, is there any other area that has both venues with p4 p girls and streetwalkers and that might be better than Geylang (and also less suspicious as a location to stay in on a business trip)? Orchard Towards seems to have gotten very expensive and not such a great selection, and it is not clear to me whether there are streetwalkers in that area. Brix I definitely find too expensive. I have read that there are freelancers many other places, but it seems they mostly don't like Indians and Westerners (I am a white Westerner).

Thank you for your help.

Mark Inspire
10-27-18, 14:20
Had a decent time with her. Very friendly behaviour and nice attitude.

She is fairly tall and has a petite frame, much to my liking.

Looks: 7/10.

Body: Petite - 7/10.

CBJ: 6/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Damages: $50.

WIR: No, far too many fishes.

Samarth
10-28-18, 07:51
Visited on a rainy day, afternoon time.

Nice setup. Girls what I found mostly are Thai might be because I didn't go towards L6.

Standard rates standard service.

Will try PRC girls next time.

And for Vietnamese I recommend visit Vietnam only.

If anyone know which lane to go for Vietnamese girls then please PM me.

Happy mongering.

ArideeKrish
10-31-18, 16:52
I keep visiting Singapore frequently for the last few years. Initially tried Geylang Thai house but later found the sessions to be mechanical and lost interest in it. Last 1 year dint visit any of the houses and had my mongering restricted mostly in India. After going through the forum today it clicked me that fixing tip in advance can provide a better experience. As I know Indians are mostly welcome in the Thai houses paid a visit to Lor 8 and H 66 E. As usual papasan took me inside and convinced me he has the best in the street. There were 5 girls in total and 1 fit my profile No 3 called herself June. She has a big tattoo in her back and hand and can easily stand out in the crowd. Papasan told she is very new from Thailand and provides a good service. I usually pick girl only the ones who smiles at you and this girl was all smiles. Paid him 50 SGD and she took me to the room. She is fair, slim, ample boobs and very slender hip. After initial cleaning she was about to slip condom for a BJ. I insisted for BBBJ and she made faces. Told her if good will take her for another session with a 20 SGD tip. She was all happy on the deal and gave a awesome BBBJ one of the best from a Thai girl. She was open for fingering and DFK and tried all the positions in the 2 sessions CG, RCG, Miss, Doggy. This is one of the few occasion where I could see a Thai girl enjoying fingering and kissing all over. It was really the best session I had in Geylang and the trick is paying tip in advance. I earlier used to pay after the deed is over and there is nothing left for her to do after getting the tip except a warm bye bye with kisses.

May visit the place again and planning to try Viet.

Cheers,

Krish.

Cucumber
11-02-18, 21:43
I keep visiting Singapore frequently for the last few years. Initially tried Geylang Thai house but later found the sessions to be mechanical and lost interest in it. Last 1 year dint visit any of the houses and had my mongering restricted mostly in India. After going through the forum today it clicked me that fixing tip in advance can provide a better experience. So true. I often say to the girl: "good service, good tip; very good service, very good tip; bad service, no tip". Often this has a great effect, other times it doesn't.

I like to tip well because I want to help the girls and because I appreciate what they do for me. If a girl gives me super GFE, gets genuinely sexually excited and is open-minded about a broad range of sexual activities I will tip her massively. But tipping generously is kind of a waste if they don't know about it in advance.

Cucumber
11-02-18, 21:49
I will spending a few days in Singapore, I like a bit of variety and am struggling to work out where it is best to stay. I like the idea of staying in Geylang, sometimes visiting houses, sometimes picking up streetwalkers, eating cheap / good / accessible Singaporean food. I have read back through the forum and it seems there are much fewer streetwalkers in Geylang than before, but perhaps still some. My main problem is that all the hotels I find in Geylang seem kind of simple and rough, ok for short-time, but I can afford something more comfortable (USD 100-180)....Thank you for your help.Since nobody replied to my question and I have now already been in Singapore I will do it myself. I could not find any suitable hotel for a (low-cost) business trip in the Geylang area. I don't quite get the hang of the house system either. Its too much walking, too much in and out of houses and difficult to remember where one saw whom. So for me it makes more sense to stay right by Orchard Towers and pick up girls from there. It's a bit pricy (the girls, not the hotels), but then I get the club pick up experience, which can be fun and which I rarely get otherwise as I like to machine gun fish in barrels. Geylang provides neither of those, though I probably need to explore Geylang more thoroughly and arrive earlier as many houses closed around 11-12 pm.

What was very nice in Geylang was the Hainan rice. Simple but exquisite food.

Tommyh80
11-11-18, 21:27
Is Geylang the place to be for a man who is looking for a great b2 b massage with a nice and slow he? Or should I go other areas for this?

AussieGaigin
11-14-18, 09:24
I've had a couple of disappointing sessions in Thai massage places around Geylang.

You might do better in the CMPs in some of the shopping centre plazas. Check the general thread.

VictorHugo99
11-15-18, 00:28
It will be better to go to Golden Sultan plaza 4th floor.

Is Geylang the place to be for a man who is looking for a great b2 b massage with a nice and slow he? Or should I go other areas for this?

MattHelm
11-17-18, 17:06
Is Geylang the place to be for a man who is looking for a great b2 b massage with a nice and slow he? Or should I go other areas for this?Lorong 20h41.

Lorong 8 h19.

Rates: 80 $ 50 minutes 1 shot B2B massage shower BBBJ and fuck.

MattHelm
11-17-18, 17:09
Lorong 8 house 45 New arrival g9.

Old Favourites g1 g2 g45.

G9:

Tried her recently as my favourite G1 was not working that day.

Other favorite G2 also busy, so opted for G9 as recommended by OKT.

Looks: good a bit dusky.

Height: minimum 170 cm like G1.

Body: comparatively skinny.

Shower: 7/10 dancing erotic rubbing my dick ass biting my nipples.

BBBJ: 8/10 excellent sucking licking couldn't control and ejected my cum load in her mouth.

French: 7/10 nice lip to lips kissing licking.

Round 2.

FJ: 7/10 fucked in missionary then she fucked me in cowgirl.

Rotating her ass pussy over my dick, trying to tighten her pussy.

Making my dick erected again.

Finally fucked her in doggy and managed to cum second time.

GFE: 6/10.

Rtf: yes.

Amateur Hunter
11-17-18, 21:45
Hello folks,

I will be in Singapore next week. I have RTFF the thread pretty much about 100 pages but there is one question which is still unanswered (at least for me). Which houses are legal and which aren't. I read somewhere lor 6 to lor 24 is legal but then the person who posted himself said, lor 24 is illegal and I am again left confused. Can you kind folks please give me exact details of how to find the right (legal) house in Geyland.

I apologise in advance if my question has been answered but honestly I didn't find a satisfactory response from my RTFF. Thanks again.

Ebauche
11-18-18, 02:16
Hello folks,

I will be in Singapore next week. I have RTFF the thread pretty much about 100 pages but there is one question which is still unanswered (at least for me). Which houses are legal and which aren't. I read somewhere lor 6 to lor 24 is legal but then the person who posted himself said, lor 24 is illegal and I am again left confused. Can you kind folks please give me exact details of how to find the right (legal) house in Geyland.

I apologise in advance if my question has been answered but honestly I didn't find a satisfactory response from my RTFF. Thanks again.Thanks for doing your homework. On the ground, it will be relatively obvious. Generally, legal houses will be on even numbered Lorongs, those south of Geylang Road, basically. The houses themselves will tend to have large red house numbers, often some discreet signage, but most tellingly typically have a OKT (Oh Kui Tao. Idiomatically "pimp") sitting out front. There are houses that don't, but large red house numbers with a gent idly sitting out front is a good indicator. Higher number lorongs might have large red house numbers and a visible lobby. Welcome desk, couch, looking more like a biz than a residence.

Amateur Hunter
11-18-18, 05:38
Thanks for doing your homework. On the ground, it will be relatively obvious. Generally, legal houses will be on even numbered Lorongs, those south of Geylang Road, basically. The houses themselves will tend to have large red house numbers, often some discreet signage, but most tellingly typically have a OKT (Oh Kui Tao. Idiomatically "pimp") sitting out front. There are houses that don't, but large red house numbers with a gent idly sitting out front is a good indicator. Higher number lorongs might have large red house numbers and a visible lobby. Welcome desk, couch, looking more like a biz than a residence.Great, thanks a ton for the quick response. I have one other query that I have PM you, please respond.

MattHelm
11-18-18, 06:28
Please refer local review website of ********forum other name sbf dot net dot sg.

You will get details rates and reviews of all houses.

As per my knowledge even number Lorong at Geylang are legal beginning from Lorong 6.

Near Kallang mrt station.

Hello folks,

I apologise in advance if my question has been answered but honestly I didn't find a satisfactory response from my RTFF. Thanks again.

Ebauche
11-19-18, 04:16
Please refer local review website of ********forum other name sbf dot net dot sg.

You will get details rates and reviews of all houses.

As per my knowledge even number Lorong at Geylang are legal beginning from Lorong 6.

Near Kallang mrt station.Sammy boy forum. Remove spaces.

Heavy singlish, can be difficult for a non-local, but useful.

Amateur Hunter
11-19-18, 07:46
That would be a good site to check, if only I could decode.

Please PM the site details, thank you.

Sammy boy forum. Remove spaces.

Heavy singlish, can be difficult for a non-local, but useful.

Moodymoonpie
11-19-18, 17:14
Hi,

I was recently in SG and feel Geylang is a very safe and organised place with hygiene standards better than typical SEA regions in similar price category. I tried all from 40 $ to 150 $ girls but I feel it is best to visit 50 $ thais.

I started from L6 and roamed entire area up till L24 and all interconnecting lanes. Checked out every house and chick available. Then Went backwards uptill L6 banging 4 chicks that I liked in the process.

My favourite exp.

L6 (Don't Remember House Number), Girl 5-.

Little Chubby but very beautiful and pleasant attitude. GFE and service oriented.

Will share other experiences soon.Hi Rahul,

Great share.

How can I get PM access?

How to get sponsored?

I am travelling to SG 2nd week December. Looking for tips.

Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Amateur Hunter
11-20-18, 07:48
I thought you were talkin in general slang but later I realized you are actually sharing the details. Now I got it, "no spaces".

That would be a good site to check, if only I could decode.

Please PM the site details, thank you.

Ebauche
11-20-18, 22:05
I thought you were talkin in general slang but later I realized you are actually sharing the details. Now I got it, "no spaces".Another useful local is the laksaboy forum.

PointDexterJr
11-23-18, 08:08
Decided to do a quick pit stop at the Thai house, actually got a Thai girl, tall about 5-7, nice bod, big tits, MM for sure, can't really tell what the measurement was, but at least DDs.

Not sure I asked her name, but she was very nice, nice pussy lips, very accommodating. I probably only lasted about 10-15 minutes, and I stopped cause I knew I was going to cum, and she started squeezing her pussy and kept doing it for a while. It got me all horny, so I just decided to bang it out. Standard fee for that house. I am thinking of trying a number of girls there or next door!

Fuddled Tuna
12-23-18, 13:25
I thought I'the write a report of my recent experience, given how useful I found this forum. So hopefully this helps some others too!

This was my first time paying for a shag in Singapore, and only the 3rd time overall. So I read through this forum for 30 pages or so, and feeling reasonably well equipped with knowledge, decided to give it a go.

I headed to Geylang around 3 pm on a Saturday. Completely dead, not what I was expecting. Started at L18 as many suggest. Didn't find much to my fancy, so tried the roads either side and then worked my way down to L6. L18 has most shops, L20,16 a good amount. Good amount on L6. Those in between are hit and miss. Anyway, after stopping in many shops, I eventually found a girl on L6 H43 (I don't quite remember if it's 43, but I had a look on street view) who was just the ticket. (Note: luckily I was specifically looking for a Thai, because around 75% of the girls are. If you're looking for a Viet / Chinese, it's a bit more challenging. I might be wrong, but I certainly saw the majority were Thais.).

Pimp asked S $80 for 45 minutes. I told myself before heading out I only wanted to spend $60 (based on advice from others on this forum). With some gentle bargaining we agreed on 30 minutes for 60.

So, on to the main bit. The girl was just a treat. I'm pretty picky sometimes (I'the probably been in 20 houses before choosing this girl.) but she was stunning: body - 8/10, be-ish boobs, slightly elongated nipples, nice arse, petite waistline. Perfect for me. Not much English unfortunately. Number 12 if I remember correctly, something like Anne or Annie.

Sex: standard shower, playing with cock, onto bed for nipple kissing etc, condom on, BJ, sex her on top. Now, I get laid semi frequently. But prostitutes are a completely different ballpark. Unfortunately after about 3 minutes of sex she was clever enough to notice that I was trying to distract myself from cumming; exactly when she rolls out the big guns: tightens her pussy, tries to put my hands on her tits and goes faster. Would've liked to have lasted a bit longer, but some great sex nonetheless. Standard massage for last 10 minutes after that. She was very friendly and funny, tried to have a joke with me while massaging, asked me to come back etc etc.

All in all, I just wanted to share this report as a) a report of my positive experience, for someone relatively inexperienced in this game, and b) as a thank you to everyone else before me on this thread, from whom I felt comfortable going and trying for myself.

FunMan13
12-23-18, 15:08
Arrived in Singapore yesterday morning. Went to Lorong 18 around 5 PM looking for my favorite Thai House at #34. By some freak error, I went inside #36. The OKT welcomed me like a long lost friend. So I took a good look at The lineup which was pretty good. There were about 12-15 GS, all Thais, all doable. Almost all of them were super-stacked. I am sure they were all bolts but the Cups would have gone "nuts" (pun intended) in there.

Chose #38 Poi, 23 years old, some damage from a 6-yo daughter but well-hidden by tattoos. They session was typical of such Thai establishments, good service, good attitude, but a bit mechanical and no GFE. S $100 for 1 hour. WIR with her? No. WIR the joint? Yes, because I love to fuck those fun Thai girls.

Funman13.

FunMan13
12-27-18, 11:37
I am now in AC. I went to Geylang again on Christmas Eve around 4 PM. It was very quiet. This time I decided to do Vietnamese. So I went to No. 14 on Lorong 18. Also S $100/ HR. The lineup was pretty good but I feel that their average age is at least 5-10 years older than the Thais. Got Ha (sorry, forgot her number), very pretty, good body. Got BBBJ from her without asking. Nice session. WIR? Probably not, because there are so many choices.

Funman13.

FunMan13
12-27-18, 11:43
I will be back in Singapore next month. Anyone knows where or how to get BBBJ from the younger hotter Thais in Geylang? PM me to maintain discretion. Geylang is my only option?

Also, are there houses in Geylang with Indonesians? BBBJ?

Thanks.

Funman13.

RedDragon64
12-28-18, 13:27
Anyone knows where or how to get BBBJ from the younger hotter Thais in Geylang?

I get BBBJ from more than half the Thai ladies I see in Geylang. For me the trick is to see them more than once and try to build up some connection with them. I usually get BBBJ by the 2nd or third visit.

Rick Rock
01-23-19, 04:41
(Note: luckily I was specifically looking for a Thai, because around 75% of the girls are. If you're looking for a Viet / Chinese, it's a bit more challenging. I might be wrong, but I certainly saw the majority were Thais.).Depends on the alley and the house. I personally wouldn't pay 50 SGD for the old Viets and Thais that show up in Geylang. Especially since I'm regularly in Thailand and Vietnam where much better can be had for much less.

But there are plenty of good looking Chinese in Geylang, most not ruined by giving birth and then trying to hide it with nasty tattoos. They give better service too. Not sure why they're so rarely mentioned here.

Member #4698
01-26-19, 20:25
Geylang has changed alot in the time between my 2016 previous visit and my November 2018 layover. In that time a couple of quality Chinese 150 houses have been demolished and replaced by hotels and or apartment buildings and other former 150 houses have changed over into much cheaper Viet & Thai houses. And in addition, there are no more hordes of SW's roaming the side streets which used to be quite common after dark in the good old days.

In any case L16 H6, an old favorite 150 Chinese House, is still in operaton and still has a handful of good-looking Chinese girls and another handful of not so attractive Malaysian girls. Having had only 1 Malay girl ever, I am always up for more, but these Malays were fat and dumpy, so I chose the prettiest Chinese girl in the house and everything turned out great with her per my post in the Brix thread. Very GFE. Very passionate. DFK, cat licking. B2b massage, BBBJ, 69, Rim jobs, followed with sex in multiple positions. We went over time, but the girl would not stop until I was satisfied & finished.

Things were so good with her that I went back the next day to do her again. Sadly, the papasan told me she had not come to work because she had called in and said she was too tired. I joked back that I was sorry I had tired out his girl and we both had a good laugh. But no other girl at this time caught my fancy so I said goodbye, see you another day, and began looking around Geylang for more Chinese houses. I covered a lot of ground over the next hour or so with little or no success and eventually found myself back on L16 where I went into one former Chinese 150 house which had now become a Thai 70 or 75 house. Having just spent 5. 5 weeks in BKK I was not interested in a Thai girl unless she was really pretty which none of these girls were. Then as I began to leave the house the host asked me what I was looking for and I told him Chinese girls. He told me the house next door was Chinese, so I went next door to L16 H17 which turned to to be a 60 Sin dollar /30-minute Chinese house, not a 150 Chinese House which is a huge difference in quality.

So as predicted, none of the girls in this 60 Sin Chinese house met my spec. I was about to leave when one of the girls caught my eye by making a some lewd and sexually suggestive gestures. She was the best-looking girl in the joint although I would rate her 5* at best, but I thought she might be wild and fun and for 60 Sin, I thought what the hell - might as well give her try.

So, I chose her and believe it or not I had a pretty good time. It was sort of like going to the drive thru lane at a McDonalds. In the room it was down to business fast. Quick shower just to clean the vitals, no hanky panky. Then on the bed a very fast covered BJ. I hate covered BJ's BTW and objected. She pointed to a poster on the wall indicating BBBJ's were unsafe or illegal and insisted on the Sagami condom I had brought with me. The sole pupose of the CBJ in this particular fast service venue was just to get the customer hard enough for penetration so it was not really important in this situation and she moved on fairly quickly to the main event of which I will say this; the girl knew her business. First, she rode me fast, but with some good moves in cowgirl for 10 minutes or so and that turned me on. Then I rolled her over into mish where she kept asking me to pound her harder and harder and harder. Now jack hammer is not my style, but the girl wanted it hard so that's the way she got it. Then about halfway thru, she grabbed my ass and started pulling it towards her on every thrust. She kept saying harder harder so I lost all restraint and let her really have it, LOL, and sure enough just inside the 30-minute mark; I came rather strongly. A quick recovery which I needed, LOL, then a shower, and then sweet peck on my cheek for goodbye. Just like at a McDonalds drive thru.

As I was leaving the host asked if I had a good time. I told him yes, which was the truth or truth with some major caveats. In any case, he seemed happy I was satisfied and said please come back again. I told him I would which was not true because bottom line this kind of place is not for me. I prefer better looking girls and longer duration, more intimate, passionate sex, but this place is what it is and I did enjoy my one-time visit. For me it was a unique experience. You can't compare the girls or the service between a cheap 30-minute house and a 150 house, but I thought you guys might want to know such a place exists and more importantly, that Geylang is still a viable place to go although I don't know for how much longer as the area is getting gentrified mighty fast.

Stay thirsty,

NB.

Depends on the alley and the house. I personally wouldn't pay 50 SGD for the old Viets and Thais that show up in Geylang. Especially since I'm regularly in Thailand and Vietnam where much better can be had for much less.

But there are plenty of good looking Chinese in Geylang, most not ruined by giving birth and then trying to hide it with nasty tattoos. They give better service too. Not sure why they're so rarely mentioned here.Agree Agree although I pay a lot more than 50 Sin dollars for high quality Thai girls in BKK & Pat. BTW, I did not see any high quality Thai girls on my walkabout in Geylang. 50 sin/60 sin/70 sin; it's ok to pay that if that is the level of quality you are looking for in Geylang. As I wrote above, I doubt I will ever repeat in a 60 sin fast service Chinese house, but it was a fun one time event. Out of the 53 different girls (not counting repeats) that I had sexual congress with in 10.5 weeks of shagging my way thru SE Asia, I would rate my L16 H 17 Chinese fast service girl #50. But she was still fun! Ha Ha.

FunMan13
01-28-19, 12:21
Natty, I am back in Singapore. Your observation is correct. The PRC street walkers are gone. Locals told me the police cleaned them out. Also gone are the illegal cigarettes hawkers. I wonder if the long-term plan is to get rid of the whole Geylang RLD.

I went to Lorong 18 again yesterday around 3 PM trying to look for my favorite H34. Again the pimp in H36 spotted me and welcomed me like an old friend so I went in. The lineup was about 8 girls, about half were doable. I chose #8 (I think, forgot her name) who looked the prettiest and petite looking. Again it was CBJ but she was more friendly and GFE. RedDragon64 is probably right. I would probably get BBBJ if I repeat with her. Unfortunately I never stayed long in Singapore to repeat the same girl.

I found out why I missed L18 H34 on Dec. 22. They changed their operating hours to 4 PM-4 AM. When I exited H36, the first guy I bumped into was my friend the pimp of H34. Awkward situation with pimps of both houses and me at the same time.

Funman13.

Ebauche
02-05-19, 19:34
https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/society/article/2185038/geylang-oh-geylang-how-mainland-chinese-fell-and-out-love

MakeItOrBreak
02-08-19, 19:14
https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/society/article/2185038/geylang-oh-geylang-how-mainland-chinese-fell-and-out-loveThanks for the article it is a interesting read and a lot has happened and will continue to do so.

Being here frequently have enriched me with some experiences good and bad. First of all I have sampled the data in the local forum and come to the conclusion that there is a lot of inflation of the reports and many remind me of the story of the emperor and his new clothes. It is quite apparent that some posters are promoters and in some cases the actual okts trying to increase business. That said there is not much other places to source from so I will give a piece of my mind here.

The best selection is during matinee timing but since some open late as some noted it it might be worth timing it closer to that. That said the popular gals are busy which makes it a bit of a hassle unless you actually setup communications with the houses or girls.

Natty made me laugh when he described his drive through experience and I think if your looking for the cheaper range Chinese is the best option. Personally I haven't found anything to great liking sampling the 50 sgd or 60 sgd houses for Thai or Viet the couple of times I have been around. I have spent a fair amount of time visiting the houses and browsing but mostly cruise the area around Lorong 14 to 20.

My recommendation is to go for the 150 sgd chinese for service, quality and locale after trying different combinations and nothing compares. If someone can recommend anything else please share I am more than willing to retry!

Lately I have been trying to go to Lorong 16 House 12 but always available girls are not interesting or all busy so seems very popular for some reason. I haven't been able to visit one of the neighbouring houses which I suspect might be one floor up? But I tried to check out the whole building and ended up in 1608 which is my second visit to the house. Accidently repeated with the same girl which only became apparent when she took me to the same room as last time. I should really pay more attention. She calls herself Ding Dang and if I understand it correctly means Jingle and provides compared to my other experiences in Geylang better service and likes a good pounding. The rooms there have mirrors and are quite large which is of my preference. Only downside is communication but luckily technology allows easier translation so it is not impossible. Will visit the chinese houses soon again and try my best to choose a new girl and hopefully have increasingly better experiences!

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Huat ah.

CodeName47
03-11-19, 11:22
Being an Indian or south Asian. Better avoid PRC houses on weekends or evening and prefer Thai or Vietnamese houses you can get full details in local directory website ********forum or sbfsg, generally whenever I visit Singapore Geylang I go to L8 h45 L8 H66 a for thai and L2041 for Vietnamese girls.I have seen anywhere outsider India is bad south Asians. This is definetly true for sea.

Chengfu
05-24-19, 17:41
Chinese place. 150 SGD. Clean and well organised. 4 PRC girls in the front lounge.

I spent time with 小36771;26898; (small chilli pepper). Very pretty little girl from Chongqing. Good service, nice attitude but a bit difficult for her to cope with western male anatomy, visibly and verbally. Not much English but if you can speak a little Chinese you'll probably have a better experience.

I'd be happy to return, despite the fact that they offer 1 H /150 SGD but probably look to get you out inside 30 mins.

HeadFirst80
05-25-19, 12:14
Been here for several weeks and tried a Thai place. Overall experience was very good. 100 SGD, 60 min so price wasn't too bad either.

I wish I visited this site before though. Then I would have known more info and would have reported exact location!

CodeName47
06-02-19, 09:57
Day 1 Singapore.

I didn't have the flights after 8:00 pm to Medan on the same day from Singapore. So, booked flight tickets on 2 pm next day. I used this as an excuse to revive my old memories. After 6 hours of flight from Melbourne to Singapore I am pretty much tired. But my 20's bachelorhood with friends and beers in the pubs, and clubs are insisting me not to sleep but roam. Decided to meet one friend in a restaurant who still works in Singapore. After the food, he headed to home and I was going to my hotel to put my bags. Since I knew I wouldn't sleep much, took a very cheap hotel where I can leave my bag. I usually don't get to any hotel without safe box. But why I have decided to choose this hotel is still a mystery to me. I guess I have booked in last minute with booze controlling me.

After 7 years, one thing I have noticed is the ever-growing Singapore with more MRTs. Now it is even easier to get into pretty much everywhere with EZLINK. So, I was just going to every place I used to roam around during Saturday nights. Roaming alone is pretty much boring. Hmm, decided to get back to Geylang for the finishing touch and sleep in the hotel.

Its been a while I punted in Singapore. I guess the last time was around 2011. The golden days of street action is over. I love the Geylang loreng from 1 x to 2 x. Now the streets are cleaned up. Back in 2008, the fish bowls (legal) used to have a good stock because of the competition. Usually the Thai houses have decent action. For $40 you will be satisfied (now $50).

My hotel is literally a neighbor to the brothel. By this time, I am pretty much tired. I had enough beauties from China back home in Melbourne. My favorite is Top12 (known as French satin, Rowville choice. So, don't want to be going to an inflated $150. This was a mistake from my side. However, just went inside to see and leave if I don't like. I usually like spinners. One girl was showing interests with some visual cues. Had a great smile, and eye contacts. The Thai girls in SG usually give a reasonable massage after sex back in the days. I thought worst case I will at least get a good massage.

In the room. Pretty much disappointed with the small cubicle (I wouldn't call that as a room). I am disappointed with the facilities of the establishment. She is not bad. Showered me. Followed by CBJ. Her suction is good. Her body is smooth, but boobs aren't firm. I don't like saggy ones. She might be late 30's. With makeups she was looking like mid-20's. FJ is not great either. It was rather loose, and I wasn't feeling anything in cow girl. If she is riding like another 10 minutes I won't have mood to finish. Asked her to switch the position. Finished in doggy and went to hotel and slept.

Overall, I wasn't planning to visit Singapore for this purpose. It was just a layover. So, can't complain much. But if this trip was in 2008-2010. I wouldn't have had time to sleep in the nights. That days are over. I needed to read more about the current actions. I was not updated with current happening places and best place to punt. But the point is, one doesn't need to do research to have a happy night in Singapore during my time there.

Will be continued in Indonesia Medan thread.

AussieGaigin
06-03-19, 02:22
Day 1 Singapore.

I didn't have the flights after 8:00 pm to Medan on the same day from Singapore. So, booked flight tickets on 2 pm next day. I used this as an excuse to revive my old memories. After 6 hours of flight from Melbourne to Singapore I am pretty much tired. But my 20's bachelorhood with friends and beers in the pubs, and clubs are insisting me not to sleep but roam. Decided to meet one friend in a restaurant who still works in Singapore. After the food, he headed to home and I was going to my hotel to put my bags. Since I knew I wouldn't sleep much, took a very cheap hotel where I can leave my bag. I usually don't get to any hotel without safe box. But why I have decided to choose this hotel is still a mystery to me. I guess I have booked in last minute with booze controlling me.

.Good report, but which airline does MEL-SIN in 6 hours? Best I can get from Sydney is about 8-1/2.

Blanquiceleste
06-03-19, 09:31
Good report, but which airline does MEL-SIN in 6 hours? Best I can get from Sydney is about 8-1/2.LOL. Perhaps the flight was from Perth?

Cukoo
06-07-19, 05:31
Hello brother,

I am New to Singapore. I am here seeking your help for the below questions.

1. What is the normal rate for Services in Geylang?

2. Which place is better. Geylang or Orchid towers? What is the major difference between these two places.

3. Where we will get the cheap full services and how much?

Kindly help the new member in Singapore.

Thanks in advance.

Cukoo.

AussieGaigin
06-08-19, 03:10
Hello brother,

2. Which place is better. Geylang or Orchid towers? What is the major difference between these two places.

Cukoo.1. Read the forum. There is plenty of info re prices.

2. Geylang is brothels; OT is a pick up joint. Again, read the forums.

3. Again, RTFF.

CodeName47
06-09-19, 09:11
Good report, but which airline does MEL-SIN in 6 hours? Best I can get from Sydney is about 8-1/2.Singapore airlines. But no travel time is not 6 hours but including time offset.

CodeName47
06-09-19, 09:16
LOL. Perhaps the flight was from Perth?Sorry, report was misleading. It was around 8 hrs. It could be very well possible I have checked my mobile which fixes the time offset by location.

CodeName47
06-09-19, 09:54
Hello brother,

Thanks in advance.

Cukoo.I am sorry but if you need help to get laid in Singapore, honestly you should choose other hobby.

It seems this is a regional issue. The questions are particularly from specific region.

Engine Driver
06-09-19, 10:04
Hello brother,

Thanks in advance.

Cukoo.Instead of just asking stupid, basic questions, why don't you just go to those areas and find out? Then you can report back. Or you could RTFF.

I found your last question amusing. Where will you get cheap full services? Not in Singapore LOL.

Midwestern
06-09-19, 10:47
Hello brother,

Thanks in advance.

Cukoo.(1) Don't know what the rates are these days, but you should RTFF.

(2) Geylang is some legal brothels, but it's mostly street walkers where you can do the deed at cheap ST hotels within walking distance. OT is takeout to your hotel, but the girls also know ST hotels within driving distance. You'll need your passport to register at the ST hotel. If you go to OT, I suggest Ipanema.

(3) Geylang, but you need to know which streets, so you should RTFF. Otherwise, SG has become expensive.

It's been a while since I last mongered in SG, so some of my info could be outdated. But like everyone says, you need to RTFF and also explore and learn the ropes a bit. But you'll figure it out quickly.

CodeName47
06-09-19, 10:57
(2) Geylang is some legal brothels, but it's mostly street walkers where you can do the deed at cheap ST hotels within walking distance. OT is takeout to your hotel, but the girls also know ST hotels within driving distance. You'll need your passport to register at the ST hotel. If you go to OT, I suggest Ipanema.

It's been a while since I last mongered in SG, so some of my info could be outdated. But like everyone says, you need to RTFF and also explore and learn the ropes a bit. But you'll figure it out quickly.Yes. I am afraid you are. Surprisingly, the street action at Geylang is over. At-least in my experience. Due to less competitions, I think the service at Thai fish bowls deteriorated greatly too.

Midwestern
06-09-19, 11:59
Yes. I am afraid you are. Surprisingly, the street action at Geylang is over. At-least in my experience. Due to less competitions, I think the service at Thai fish bowls deteriorated greatly too.Wow, that's really too bad. Geylang was really a great place for street walking action. SG used to be a great place for mongering overall. I still cannot believe that many of the malls used to have Health Centers on the top floor, and you could get FS for something like a $60 tip. Those were the days. Oh well. I guess I don't miss SG then.

CodeName47
06-10-19, 09:56
Wow, that's really too bad. Geylang was really a great place for street walking action. SG used to be a great place for mongering overall. I still cannot believe that many of the malls used to have Health Centers on the top floor, and you could get FS for something like a $60 tip. Those were the days. Oh well. I guess I don't miss SG then.Hmm, you are absolutely right. The days are gone, when you can punt (cute Indonesians for 25 $) for what it is cost for a good dinner. I loved the street actions from Geylang to Choo Chiat and Tanjong pagar pubs with filipinas.

Christian G
06-21-19, 13:11
Last week I went in Singapore with a mate for a couple of days, first time for me here, so wanted to visit this city.

Not much time to spend around, so I tried to contact some girls from these 2 websites.

https://sex727aa.com/

https://www.sglala.com/index.php?c=Main&a=index&ca=0&re=10

Almost all numbers are not connected with chat app like Line, Whatsapp, Line, etc. (maybe they use some chat app that we don't know??).
So sent them some sms writing where I found their number (as is indicated in websites), only one girl answered me in chinese, google translate said that she was busy that day.

One evening around 7 pm we went to Geylang from Lorong 24 to Lorong 8. Found many houses in Lorong 20, 18, 16.
Almost all place asking for 100 SGD for 1 HR or 80 SGD for 40 min. I didn't find any place for 50 SGD as I read in some reports here (maybe no luck or they raise the prices, don't know, we didn't check all houses), a couple of place with chinese girls asking for 150 SGD for 1 HR.
In 2 houses they told us "no service for you" so it's seems some places don't want caucasian customers.
Maybe we went there too early but weak line up in all places we went, low quality and not much girls around.
In all houses we saw only 2 or 3 girls who worth this price but their attitude seemed very bad, high risk of starfish in the bed, also reading many reports here it's seems that CBJ is the norm with many girls.
So, after 15 days of full immersion of sex in Pattaya I decided to not partake.

AKinkyThreesum
06-24-19, 06:45
Can someone tell me when places open and close? I'll be arriving quite late and not sure if I can score some action before clocking in for the day.

If someone could tell me when Geylang fish tank / massage open and close and how late freelance girls will hang around OT streets and bars for, that would be great.

Ebauche
06-24-19, 19:14
Can someone tell me when places open and close? I'll be arriving quite late and not sure if I can score some action before clocking in for the day.

If someone could tell me when Geylang fish tank / massage open and close and how late freelance girls will hang around OT streets and bars for, that would be great.Geylang red letter houses, as memory serves, are open from maybe 12 n-1 pm until 12 am—1 am.

OT bars are open until 3-4 am. Many is the I landed about 1 am, cleared customs & Immigration, got to my apartment or hotel, showered, then hit Ipanema for my favorite jet-lag cure.

Flyboy 2000
06-26-19, 08:46
OT bars are open until 3-4 am. Many is the I landed about 1 am, cleared customs & Immigration, got to my apartment or hotel, showered, then hit Ipanema for my favorite jet-lag cure.Brix is also I think 3 am closing, obviously that late or rather 'early' you can haggle a decent deal from the girl as it's her last chance to earn, as long as you don't have an early start the next day!

Ebauche, I had a similar routine but for Brix. Late evening arrival into Changi, taxi to the hotel, order up a club sandwich from room service, shower and change into fresh clothes, meal would arrive and a half hour later I was out the door and headed to Brix. One tactic I started to adopt down the track was that even if I wasn't feeling up to a torrid tumble I'd still visit Brix and collect phone numbers, WhatsApp or WeChat details from a few girls I liked so as to be able to line up an afternoon or early evening session the next day. This gave them a chance to earn some extra cash outside of their usual 'shift', their prices were always good compared to peak hour at Brix, and it also gave me 'room service' action plus being freed up for later that evening if I was so inclined.

AKinkyThreesum
07-02-19, 10:03
Brix is also I think 3 am closing, obviously that late or rather 'early' you can haggle a decent deal from the girl as it's her last chance to earn, as long as you don't have an early start the next day!

Ebauche, I had a similar routine but for Brix. Late evening arrival into Changi, taxi to the hotel, order up a club sandwich from room service, shower and change into fresh clothes, meal would arrive and a half hour later I was out the door and headed to Brix. One tactic I started to adopt down the track was that even if I wasn't feeling up to a torrid tumble I'd still visit Brix and collect phone numbers, WhatsApp or WeChat details from a few girls I liked so as to be able to line up an afternoon or early evening session the next day. This gave them a chance to earn some extra cash outside of their usual 'shift', their prices were always good compared to peak hour at Brix, and it also gave me 'room service' action plus being freed up for later that evening if I was so inclined.How how much of a discount is it compared to peak hours? Do telll! Have to keep the market rates after all.

Is it fairly common for the OT / Brix types to entertain daytime offers? I always wondered what these kinds of FL girls do When the bars aren't open yet and if they look for daytime escort services or something.

AKinkyThreesum
07-02-19, 10:09
Brix is also I think 3 am closing, obviously that late or rather 'early' you can haggle a decent deal from the girl as it's her last chance to earn, as long as you don't have an early start the next day!

Ebauche, I had a similar routine but for Brix. Late evening arrival into Changi, taxi to the hotel, order up a club sandwich from room service, shower and change into fresh clothes, meal would arrive and a half hour later I was out the door and headed to Brix. One tactic I started to adopt down the track was that even if I wasn't feeling up to a torrid tumble I'd still visit Brix and collect phone numbers, WhatsApp or WeChat details from a few girls I liked so as to be able to line up an afternoon or early evening session the next day. This gave them a chance to earn some extra cash outside of their usual 'shift', their prices were always good compared to peak hour at Brix, and it also gave me 'room service' action plus being freed up for later that evening if I was so inclined.How how much of a discount is it compared to peak hours? Do tell! Have to keep the market rates after all.

Is it fairly common for the OT / Brix types to entertain daytime offers? I always wondered what these kinds of FL girls do When the bars aren't open yet and if they look for daytime escort services or something.

Also an update on my (lack of) escapades: I decided not to venture out as it would have been to late from the sounds of it. Had I known then perhaps I would have booked a different flight. A bit of wisdom for future trips.

Flyboy 2000
07-03-19, 08:49
How how much of a discount is it compared to peak hours? Do telll! Have to keep the market rates after all.Been a long time since I did this, so no recollection, sorry. But you are filling otherwise empty time for them, and they don't need to go out and 'hunt' and compete with other women and waste time chatting up guys, so also don't be afraid to try and have them make you a realistic offer if their opening bid seems to high.

Is it fairly common for the OT / Brix types to entertain daytime offers? I always wondered what these kinds of FL girls do When the bars aren't open yet and if they look for daytime escort services or something.I'm working off a very small sample so I can't say if this is 'fairly common' or not. But I do know that some ladies from Asian spas and 'massage' shops will hit OT and Brix after hours, so if the following day is a day off, they're good to go.

VivaMattyVegas
07-09-19, 22:50
Are any of the houses in Geylang 24/7? If so, which ones? If not, what time do the houses tend to open?

I ask because I'm not a night person, so if I partake in any activities, it'd be nice to know where to go or if it's even possible.

Thanks in advance.

AussieGaigin
07-10-19, 09:25
Has been mentioned many times here, most Geylang shops open early afternoon (some from around 13:00) and close around 24.00-01.00.

RTFF and you should find details of exceptions.

Manfield04
07-10-19, 15:59
No shop in Geylang operates round the clock for 24 hours. Most start business as from 2 pm and close at around midnight or 1 am. If you wish, you may stay in a hotel in Lorong 18 or 20 where lots of shops are found. So, you can just peep in and enter a shop convenient to you.

Are any of the houses in Geylang 24/7? If so, which ones? If not, what time do the houses tend to open? I ask because I'm not a night person, so if I partake in any activities, it'd be nice to know where to go or if it's even possible. Thanks in advance.

Kirsia123
07-11-19, 07:02
Which is the best MRT station to go to if you want to hit Geylang?

Is it Aljunied or Mountbatten or any other MRT station?

/ Kirsia.

AussieGaigin
07-11-19, 09:18
Alljunied is probably the most central, but it is an interesting walk up from Kallang.

Manfield04
07-11-19, 14:44
If you come out of Aljunied MRT, turn right, walk until you reach Aljunied Road. Walk along Aljunied Road, cross SIMS Avenue, continue walking along Aljunied Road until you reach Geylang Road. If you continue along the road coming from Aljunied Road, after Geylang Road, it is called Lorong 22 of Geylang Road. Otherwise, after reaching Geylang Road from Aljunied Road, turn on right and start walking along Geylang Road. Lorongs on your left are even numbered and those on your right are odd numbered. So, after Lorong 22, you will cross Lorong 20, 18 etc.

Which is the best MRT station to go to if you want to hit Geylang? Is it Aljunied or Mountbatten or any other MRT station? / Kirsia.

Kirsia123
07-12-19, 15:08
Hey fellows,

I met a chinese lady (#17) in Lor 18 in house 20. She is (in my opinion) cute but spoke no English apart from a few words. Cost SGD80 for 40 min 1 pop.

Went into the room. Showered me down. Went to the bed. Very good cat bath. Only CBJ, and like many Chinese women she could suck very well.

She went on top of me, she was slim so I could see her unshaven pussy 👍. Turned her over and did her mish for about 10 min before I finished in her pussy. All services covered. Gave her $10 tip and left a happy man.

I will see my DH tomorrow and I am looking forward to it!

/ Kirsia.

Jishan Jazz
07-16-19, 17:32
Is there any house in Geylang which have good Chinese and Vietnamese collection?

Budget: 60-80 SGD.

Thanks.

Manfield04
07-16-19, 19:48
House 41 Lorong 20 has Vietnamese girls at S $ 80 for 50 minutes inclusive of a body to body massage. There is another house called Cygon in Lorong 18.

Is there any house in Geylang which have good Chinese and Vietnamese collection? Budget: 60-80 SGD. Thanks.

Ebauche
07-17-19, 03:32
Is there any house in Geylang which have good Chinese and Vietnamese collection?

Budget: 60-80 SGD.

Thanks.RTFF, per favor.

AKinkyThreesum
07-18-19, 09:16
Had a walk through the even numbered Lorongs of Geylang just to see what it was like. I planned to scout out the whole area, but I had come too late at 11:30 pm so some of the fish tanks were already closed.

Lor 6: One Thai house for $50 half an hour.

Lor 8: at least 5 Thai houses, with one quoting me $50 again.

Lor 10: One Chinese house. (One of the Thai houses I visited later on said that Chinese houses tend to closer earlier. Not sure why they do, but did see Chinese houses closing up while I was walking around so maybe that's why some Lorongs were so empty).

Lor 12: One Thai house.

Lor 14: Chinese house for $60 25 minutes.

Lor 16 & Westerhout: Two Chinese, one Thai and one Vietnamese house charging $50. As I walked away from that Viet house, I could hear the young white guy who just walked in being quoted $100. Pretty amusing since I wasn't speaking mandarin and I'm guessing I don't pass as Singaporean. I also passed a black guy and when I asked, he remarked "I think they're all $100" so I mentioned the aforementioned prices to him and he said thanks. I think I was also quoted $100 from a Chinese house on Westerhout.

Westerhout Road contains many fish tanks as well, so don't forget to look around there. Mongers on a layover at Changi Airport will be pleased to know that there is a (Thai?) house that operates from 8 pm-5 am on Westerhout (if not then it was either Lor16 or 18). (there is a sheet of paper at the door with this printed). I don't know what the selection is like, but perhaps someone can report back if they are ever in the area for some 4 am action.

Lor 18: Number 99 has Thai at $80 each. I gave up looking around after this.

The Thai houses were generally more receptive with the girls smiling and calling out to me as I entered for a look. The Chinese were on the opposite end of the spectrum where I didn't even get a smile when I looked directly at one girl.

As posters have previously noted in the past, there were very few streetwalkers, at least for the Lorongs I visited around 11:30 pm on a Wednesday night. I think I counted 3 altogether. There was also a mixed house I saw somewhere, but I can't recall the Lorong. I also spotted a girl sitting out front of Lor 16 Botanique Beauty Spa which made me wonder if its one of those types of 'Spas'.

Geano
07-19-19, 22:50
This is a great post. Thank you. So outside of the houses are lanterns or Chinese writing what how do you know which house is Thai Chinese or Vietnamese?

Thanks Geano.

Had a walk through the even numbered Lorongs of Geylang just to see what it was like. I planned to scout out the whole area, but I had come too late at 11:30 pm so some of the fish tanks were already closed.

Lor 6: One Thai house for $50 half an hour.

Lor 8: at least 5 Thai houses, with one quoting me $50 again.

Lor 10: One Chinese house. (One of the Thai houses I visited later on said that Chinese houses tend to closer earlier. Not sure why they do, but did see Chinese houses closing up while I was walking around so maybe that's why some Lorongs were so empty)..

AKinkyThreesum
07-20-19, 06:46
So outside of the houses are lanterns or Chinese writing what how do you know which house is Thai Chinese or Vietnamese?

Thanks Geano.I was only ever in Geylang for a half hour, so I'm by no means an expert. My observations were that the China houses have red lanterns, red banners and the Thai houses have "sawadee" in big letters (it is a word for Thai greeting). I didn't see enough Viet houses to notice the pattern there, but I read somewhere that they have bamboo or some sort of silhoutte of a woman wearing a vietnamese dress.

There are probably more subtle things that I didn't notice. Stuff like the colour of their neon lighting perhaps. Mongerplanet has a "mongering singapore" page with some more notes on telltale signs.

Topherla
07-23-19, 20:21
"Long time listener, first time caller".

I am going to be in Singapore in a couple of weeks and want to visits the Geylang area. I have RTFF but haven't seen much information on safety. Based on what I have read the standard when going into a room is to shower. How safe is it to leave your wallet, etc. In the room while showering? Any comments or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Globalnomad5
07-24-19, 00:54
"Long time listener, first time caller".

I am going to be in Singapore in a couple of weeks and want to visits the Geylang area. I have RTFF but haven't seen much information on safety. Based on what I have read the standard when going into a room is to shower. How safe is it to leave your wallet, etc. In the room while showering? Any comments or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.Perfectly safe. This is Singapore after all.

The shower is never far from the room in those cramped spaces, usually right in the room.

United1
07-27-19, 22:04
Perfectly safe. This is Singapore after all.

The shower is never far from the room in those cramped spaces, usually right in the room.Yeah, you never have to worry about safety in Singapore. While the red light district might look pretty doggy, this is probably because you are used to the sparkling clean image of the rest of Singapore. Depending on your timing, there might be doggy looking characters around, but you nothing to worry about. Everyone just goes along their business. Trust me, I am a timid monger, so I am always super cautious, but while I was living in Singapore and going to Geylang, I never thought once about my safety being at risk.

AbhiSingh
08-03-19, 13:11
So went today to lor20, house of Vietnam (first house on your right when you enter the lor by taxi).

Chose Viet girl #10 ; paid going rate $50.

Pretty bad experience.

She was too mechanical and after a while started saying its paining and she will also not do BJ;.

She literally spoiled the mood; will never go to Viet house again.

Manfield04
08-03-19, 16:23
The first house on the right as you enter Lorong 20 is number 47. Two houses farther you have house number 41 with beautiful Vietnamese ladies at s $ 80.00. This house has already been mentioned here several times. You can try this house and may be your opinion on Vietnamese houses and ladies will change.

So went today to lor20, house of Vietnam (first house on your right when you enter the lor by taxi). Chose Viet girl #10 ; paid going rate $50. Pretty bad experience. She was too mechanical and after a while started saying its paining and she will also not do BJ;. She literally spoiled the mood; will never go to Viet house again.

AKinkyThreesum
08-04-19, 05:04
So went today to lor20, house of Vietnam (first house on your right when you enter the lor by taxi).

Chose Viet girl #10 ; paid going rate $50.

Pretty bad experience.

She was too mechanical and after a while started saying its paining and she will also not do BJ;.

She literally spoiled the mood; will never go to Viet house again.Can you tell us a bit more?

Was she smiling and trying hard to sell herself to you and giving off good vibes when you picked her?

What did the manager say when you complained?

When she said it was painful after a while, was she particularly petite / tight and are you particularly large?

I'd like to know how typical these sorts of encounters are in the cheaper Geylang houses.

TotalFreak
08-08-19, 09:42
Hi everyone,

Recently I visited Singapore for 3 days to have an unlimited fun. I booked in a hotel named after just numbers in Lor 18. Explored the houses from outside by walking on lor 17, 18 & 19.

I inquired few houses that were well decorated and they charge SGD 180 for an hour and the gals look fabulous as compared to the other houses. However, these gals showed a lot of attitude and didn't had a nice GFE.

I would like to ask why some house prices are very high compared to other houses. GFE in other houses are great when compared to high priced houses. Though the gals looks great and downfall is most of them have a fake boobs and the attitude is not very pleasing.

Any suggestions on this.

Cheers.

MakeItOrBreak
08-12-19, 04:43
Hi everyone,

Recently I visited Singapore for 3 days to have an unlimited fun. I booked in a hotel named after just numbers in Lor 18. Explored the houses from outside by walking on lor 17, 18 & 19.

I inquired few houses that were well decorated and they charge SGD 180 for an hour and the gals look fabulous as compared to the other houses. However, these gals showed a lot of attitude and didn't had a nice GFE.

I would like to ask why some house prices are very high compared to other houses. GFE in other houses are great when compared to high priced houses. Though the gals looks great and downfall is most of them have a fake boobs and the attitude is not very pleasing.

Any suggestions on this.

Cheers.Do you have more details of address where they quote you 180 and was it a public holiday?

AussieGaigin
08-12-19, 06:11
There has been previous explanations of the $180 shops and general Geylang pricings, you may have to read back through a few pages to find them.

TotalFreak
08-12-19, 10:11
Do you have more details of address where they quote you 180 and was it a public holiday?I would say the first few houses in Lor 16 and 18 from Geylong Rd and it was on a weekend. Do they increase the price during weekend and low prices on weekdays?

TotalFreak
08-12-19, 10:27
There has been previous explanations of the $180 shops and general Geylang pricings, you may have to read back through a few pages to find them.Hi mate,

I did search the forum about $180 shops and I was not able to get any info that were posted recently. There are few post about houses charges more than $100 and I believe those post / info could be outdated.

So I thought of asking you and other members about the current trend & pricing.

Cheers.

MakeItOrBreak
08-12-19, 15:03
There has been previous explanations of the $180 shops and general Geylang pricings, you may have to read back through a few pages to find them.Honestly I been into the most places and 180 I never heard unless it's CNY or something why I am asking. Partly because I actually don't think this is the correct pricing. Maybe I missed something so I will try to read up when I have time.

MuscleHetero
08-14-19, 15:36
Today was my first day in Singapore. After reading back the forum and pming some seniors decided to go to Geylang.

Used metro and with help of google maps went to Lor 20.

Midway there were some street walkers soliciting clients. Went to house 41 having Vietnamese girls.

Was given a choice of three and chose a petite girl who was smiling at me. 50 SGD for 30 minutes or 100 SGD for 60 minutes 2 shots. I took the later. Paid the guy. Inside the room the girl said she will give me 30 minutes massage on bath tub and 1 shot. I agreed to it and also gave her 10 SGD tip asking her to give good service. Her bath message was ok. But once on bed she started acting smart saying that my cock is big (it's an average size) and I will hurt her and to finish fast. She didn't allow me to do any foreplay except a few minutes of sucking her boobs and she did a few minutes of CBJ. Than she asked me to do it in missionary style. She was not allowing me to thrust fully. She stopped in between and used her moblile google translator to say she is hurting and to finish fast.

I was very cross and changed her to doggy but after few strokes she didn't allow. Changed to missionary and did her fast and came and washed and left the place. After cumming she started talking sweetly and asked me to come back again but I was so angry that I left the place fast.

Face-8/10,body-7/10,boobs-5/10,pussy-6/10,attitude-0/10.

I have two more nights, hopefully will have better experiences.

Seniors in this forum please advice.

AKinkyThreesum
08-14-19, 22:36
Today was my first day in Singapore.
Midway there were some street walkers soliciting clients.
Seniors in this forum please advice.What time did you go and what was the quality of street walkers like? Back when I went I saw almost none.

Seniors in this forum please advice.I think there is somewhat of a consensus that you get a rushed experience with the Geylang houses due to the way the business model is set up, although there seem to be some exceptions written about.

Not a senior by any means, but I recently visited and would recommend Orchard Towers. You're likely to get a less rushed experience there.

If you are willing to wait until about 3 am, the streets are filled with streetwalkers and the price is $200 for ST and not $300+ as requested inside the OT clubs. The quality is lower though and I don't know if the girls will be more rushed since its so late at night and they might want to go back home to bed sooner rather than later.

MuscleHetero
08-15-19, 12:05
I went around 7 30 pm. Streetwalkers were not many. I think around 3. Two were good looking. I am planning to go to orchid towers but can't wait till 3 pm as I have to go to work early.

What time did you go and what was the quality of street walkers like? Back when I went I saw almost none.

I think there is somewhat of a consensus that you get a rushed experience with the Geylang houses due to the way the business model is set up, although there seem to be some exceptions written about.

Not a senior by any means, but I recently visited and would recommend Orchard Towers. You're likely to get a less rushed experience there.

If you are willing to wait until about 3 am, the streets are filled with streetwalkers and the price is $200 for ST and not $300+ as requested inside the OT clubs. The quality is lower though and I don't know if the girls will be more rushed since its so late at night and they might want to go back home to bed sooner rather than later.

MakeItOrBreak
08-15-19, 15:27
Today was my first day in Singapore. After reading back the forum and pming some seniors decided to go to Geylang.

Midway there were some street walkers soliciting clients. Went to house 41 having Vietnamese girls.

Was given a choice of three and chose a petite girl who was smiling at me. 50 SGD for 30 minutes or 100 SGD for 60 minutes 2 shots. I took the later. Paid the guy. Inside the room the girl said she will give me 30 minutes massage on bath tub and 1 shot. I agreed to it and also gave her 10 SGD tip asking her to give good service. Her bath message was ok. But once on bed she started acting smart saying that my cock is big (it's an average size) and I will hurt her and to finish fast. She didn't allow me to do any foreplay except a few minutes of sucking her boobs and she did a few minutes of CBJ. Than she asked me to do it in missionary style. She was not allowing me to thrust fully. She stopped in between and used her moblile google translator to say she is hurting and to finish fast.

I was very cross and changed her to doggy but after few strokes she didn't allow. Changed to missionary and did her fast and came and washed and left the place. After cumming she started talking sweetly and asked me to come back again but I was so angry that I left the place fast.

Seniors in this forum please advice.Geylang Lorong 16 and houses 6 to 12? If I remember correctly is chinese 150 SGD and had mostly good experience there that would be my best tip. OT and good freelancer will set you back 200 minimum I would reckon but there is some diamonds in the rough worthwhile.

Kamsutra69
08-15-19, 15:43
That's Geylang alright.

I have learned to go for Thai whenever possible. But if they have been there for long, they will give the same attitude.

You should have offered to quit the session half way to complain or made a scene with the guy downstairs.

Seniors in this forum please advice.

United1
08-16-19, 21:07
Agree with others below, Geylang has always been a very mechanical experience. Very rare to get true GFE. Your best bet is new Thai girls.

You can pay more for a China girl. I think the service will be same, but China girls prettier.

I think the house on Lor 20 (#36,38?) had the prettiest girls. Its the house with piano image on the front and massive fish tank. And they give soapy bath.

That's Geylang alright.

I have learned to go for Thai whenever possible. But if they have been there for long, they will give the same attitude.

You should have offered to quit the session half way to complain or made a scene with the guy downstairs.

MuscleHetero
08-17-19, 00:03
After disappointing 2 days as per seniors suggestions went to Lorong 8 house 19 for Thais. Given a choice of 2 and choose a busty tattooed girl. 50 SGD for 35 minutes. Went to room and stripped and she gave a bath and herself took one. Gave her 10 Sgd as a tip so that she will give good service. CBJ was given no DFK, fingering and sex in different positions allowed. Her boobs were silicone. Finished the job and took bath and left satisfied. Body-7/10 face-7/10 boobs-7/10 VFM-8/10.