PDA

View Full Version : Geylang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

MumbaiCop
05-20-09, 14:39
Again I am in singapore and this time checked into Fragrance Hotel Lor 14. At 7.30 pm just as the girls started to collect, I got down from the room and walked straight to opposite side of road. A Indo girl who looked like most beautiful and fine figured girl I have seen from Indonesia in pink dress just came forward to me and straight caught me by my elbow and asked " Do you want Fucking" in broken english. I just asked how much and she told SG$65 for 1/2 hour. I was about to tell her yes when a pimp came from nearby. He also told same price, but now I thought I must negotiate and offer SG$50 for 45 mins to which he agreed after few no-no. Took the girl to my room. Went to take a shower and ask her to join. She told no ok and I think she was freshly showered since she had just come for job. After shower I headed to bed and found her already naked on the bed watching TV. Asked her first what all she could offer with sign language and she told ok for BJ and SEX. Asked her to start from kissing and she was a bit reluctant to give big wet smooch. Finally she started her job and usual standard menu of Nipple Lick> BJ > ball lick> sex continued.

After finishing asked her if she would like to have a coffee and she was glad to have. Asked her to make one for herself and one for myself from coffee machine in room. Gave her a tip of 20 SG$. She was very pleased with the tip since she thought that a person who negotiated for 10 mins to get her price reduced from 65 to 50 will hardly pay. She must have thought I want a second shot so paying her to extend time and she just grabed my Dick in her hand and started to fondle it again (we both were still naked). Johnny woke up again and this time she gave a super BJ, and I realised earlier she give me very poor service. Finally finished with almost CIM, because she just removed my dick from her mouth just before I shot and she had CUM over her body and hand a bit. She went for shower and cleaned. After dressing up I felt I must tip her a bit more for second free shot and gave her another 20 $. This time she said "no more time" and showed her watch, telling time was over. Maybe she thought I wanted her to stay for more time or so. Just while leaving she gave a big smooch and I had some lipstick on my face.

But she was so beautiful that $90 seemed peanuts for her quality. Next day morning I got up early at about 3.30 am and got down to see if she was there and I found her again. She just ran to me and ask if I can take her to room. I told her to ask pimp for price and this time pimp told $45 for 1 hours straight. It seems it was closing time and so he wanted to make most without wasting time. I took her to the coffe shop on corner and had a coffee and she had a coke. Went to the room and repeated most action but she service was much better. Tipped her another 20$. She than just went on the bed and slept for an hour or so till it was 6.00 am. I too went to sleep for short time. At about 6.00 am she left. Asked her mobile number and she gave a local Singapore number. Tried to ask her what she will take for a full night but she could not understand what I meant, because she told 500$ or so for night which I feel was wrong Mathematics. Anyways will now try to find her next time in Singapore.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Kingq
05-21-09, 07:29
Much ado about nothing. After all the reports went to try Fern last night. Papasan would not budge from SGD100 for 50 minutes or SGD50 for 25 minutes. Opted for the 25 minutes. Fern is not all that great looking. She does perform acceptably (PSE) but it is like an assembly line. Suck, rim, fuck you as quick as possible and get you out of there. I have 3 different regulars in Bangkok who will spend 90 minutes to 2 hours for 1, 000 baht (SGD44) giving me far better sex then Fern and they are all better looking, not to mention the great PSE experience you can get at Tulip Massage for 90 minutes for 2, 100 baht (SGD91). Glad I monger most of the time in Thailand.

Mas 147
05-22-09, 13:20
I have had a walk around geylang 3 times this week
Virtually nothing on the streets, many police officers walking between the lorongs.
Where to now ?

Mas 147

Irv Washington
05-23-09, 13:44
Can any of the Singapore regulars give us an update on Geylang at the moment? Is there a "clean-up / crackdown"?

I'll be in Singapore in June. I've been doing a lot of research on this board and I'm planning to spend a lot of time in Geylang. Bad idea?

Irving

I have had a walk around geylang 3 times this week
Virtually nothing on the streets, many police officers walking between the lorongs.
Where to now ?

Mas 147

Mas 147
05-23-09, 16:52
OK now its official. There was a story on the newspaper about the crackdown.
At least there will be the fish tanks still operating as usual.
Mas147

Satrai2000
05-23-09, 18:29
What 're you guys talking about? This crackdown in GL is going on for a few months now! Besides this there is an increased frequency of AV-raids in several massage-joints all over SG. So be warned.

Irv Washington
05-25-09, 07:35
What 're you guys talking about? This crackdown in GL is going on for a few months now! Besides this there is an increased frequency of AV-raids in several massage-joints all over SG. So be warned.

We're talking about Geylang (this is the Geylang thread!!)

I'm aware of the "crackdown". What I'm asking is for up-to-date information on Geylang from anyone in Singapore now.

For example,

- Number of girls on street?

- Frequency and level of police presence?

- Girls still working on the streets or P4P stopped?

Yes, this "crackdown" has been happening for a while. But concise current information would be great.

For those of us not in Singapore, it's difficult to keep up-to-date ...... some of the previous posts on this are several weeks old now and I'd imagine the situation could be changing / developing quickly .....

Irv

Satrai2000
05-25-09, 19:43
We're talking about Geylang (this is the Geylang thread!!)

I'm aware of the "crackdown". What I'm asking is for up-to-date information on Geylang from anyone in Singapore now.

For example,

- Number of girls on street?

- Frequency and level of police presence?

- Girls still working on the streets or P4P stopped?

Yes, this "crackdown" has been happening for a while. But concise current information would be great.

For those of us not in Singapore, it's difficult to keep up-to-date ...... some of the previous posts on this are several weeks old now and I'd imagine the situation could be changing / developing quickly .....

IrvOk, you requested up-to-date info.

Geylang is not what it used to be. Period. There are policemen (also in plain clothes) walking the area every night. Sometimes small groups of FL-ladies in the lorongs appear from somewhere but disappear suddenly when they smell police. You can still find FL-ladies sitting in front of the coffee-shops.

Personally I don't give a damn about these fl's. Remember all legal houses (and there are quite a lot of them) are still open and are not being raided.

Another thing about these legal houses is that some of these nowadays employ PRC's as well (besides Thai). Just ask the OKT's. I know that L20H60, L20H62, W16H06, W16H17 and L28H31A has PRC's but there are more houses.

I hope this was a little bit of help to you.

Mash Potatoes
05-26-09, 06:44
Why is there a sudden 'clampdown'?. National holidays coming soon?. Or is the public pressuring the police to clean things up? or Is the situation getting too large and out of control.

There has to be some 'SIngaporean' reason as to why all of a sudden the police are tightening. Maybe more drugs/gambling on the streets?

Apac Man
05-26-09, 17:29
Why is there a sudden 'clampdown'?. National holidays coming soon?. Or is the public pressuring the police to clean things up? or Is the situation getting too large and out of control.

There has to be some 'SIngaporean' reason as to why all of a sudden the police are tightening. Maybe more drugs/gambling on the streets?
It is NOT a "sudden" thing as you say. It had been going on for a few months and the primary targets, as been reported many times on news, were drug and gambling.

If you walk in the ally connecting Lorongs, you will see a police van parked where most of these activities used to take place. Also interestingly, when they go after girls, it seems to be the Indonesians first. The Indian SW just stay back and as soon as the police passes, they are back.

Be Safe,

APAC Man

Asia Rob
05-27-09, 06:59
I've been to Geylang a few times now and each time I've tried a legal establishment I've found the whole experience far better.

Last night was no exception. At around 4am I couldn't sleep after a late night flight, so jumped in a cab to paradise.

By this time of the morning many establishments were closed but I enjoyed a stroll past a long line-up of PRC girls - some ignoring Caucasians like me, others smiling and offering services and one even grabbing me in a hug. She was petite with long hair and very cute - but I've never had one good experience with PRC in about five tries, so carried on.

I ended up on the cross street between Lor 14 and 12 (or maybe 10) - no 45. Three Thai girls were inside, none stunning, but all certainly worthy of a woodie! I chose Dear, who was smiling at me as if she really wanted her working night to end with a customer, paid $100 (which I didn't debate - value for money wise it really is good compared to Australia and - well anywhere outside Bangkok really)

Dear was probably in her mid 30s but had a great body: soft but shapely breasts, slim figure, long hair - a little too much makeup and a veritable forest between her legs, but it's always a lottery whether you get cleanshaven or not.

We started with the usual shower and she soon had Little Brother soapy and hard. Once on the bed she started kissing me all over before politely (and unnecessarily I would have thought) asking if I'd like her to suck.
She got straight to work and was very effective getting me even harder.. t which point she started cooing about the size.
"Condom?" I nodded and she rolled it on, again commenting on the size and asking me to take it slowly in her inimitable squeaky voice.

I told her to climb on top so she could control the pace and she slid easily about half way down before starting to rock away, squealing in mock glee. It didn't take long until it was buried all the way (to my surprise).

After a long time like this and a few variations of her riding on top, she asked me to go on top and I got her into doggy. Again she was nervous about size so we started slowly and soon she was into the rhythm at which point I lifted her up by the thighs and started to really pound her. She didn't complain a bit, and after about five minutes of this she turned over. I pushed her legs right back almost to the pillow - my favourite position - and she rocked and bucked really hard until I blew as deep in her as I could push.

Afterwards, a great massage, which really had me in the mood to sleep and when it was time to go she gave me a big hug, kissed me on the lips and promised if I returned she'd make sure I shot twice.

You really can't ask for any better service than this: compliant, energetic, enthusiastic, wanting to make the whole experience great... it was as if she really enjoyed herself.

After too often being left unsatisfied by PRC girls complaining I'm "too big" and trying to get me to agree to a hand job - or just calling time half way through the allotment, Dear's experience reinforced my view it's better to pay a little more and do the deed in a legal house - especially if there is a risk of police raids.

Recounting the whole evening, I think I'll head back there and test the theory again in another one - purely for research purposes, of course!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Irv Washington
05-27-09, 10:49
Geylang is not what it used to be. Period. There are policemen (also in plain clothes) walking the area every night. Sometimes small groups of FL-ladies in the lorongs appear from somewhere but disappear suddenly when they smell police. You can still find FL-ladies sitting in front of the coffee-shops.

Some of the legal houses employ PRC's as well (besides Thai). I know that L20H60, L20H62, W16H06, W16H17 and L28H31A has PRC's but there are more houses.

I hope this was a little bit of help to you.

Satrai 2000

Thanks a lot for your report on the latest in Geylang. Very useful.

Thanks for the info on legal houses with PRC girls. I've seen these houses in other reports as well and they certainly look like good options for PRC. :)

Am I right to think that the police on the streets in Geylang target the WGs, and punters have nothing to fear? Or ....

Irv

Satrai2000
05-27-09, 19:50
Satrai 2000

Thanks a lot for your report on the latest in Geylang. Very useful.

Thanks for the info on legal houses with PRC girls. I've seen these houses in other reports as well and they certainly look like good options for PRC. :)

Am I right to think that the police on the streets in Geylang target the WGs, and punters have nothing to fear? Or ....

IrvAs I told you in my last post "small groups of FL-ladies in the lorongs appear from somewhere": forum member Asia Rob was lucky that during his visit to GL there were probably less policemen patrolling so he could enjoy the view of plenty of china mei mei!

Around 3-4am there are still some houses open, especially in lor 18 and Westerhout.

The police indeed target the wg's in the streets, tn's, bars and ktv's. However, if you are caught red-handed with an illegal girl then you may have some trouble as well. I don't know what they do to you (probably you'll be fined...S$2000 I heard). I guess better to play safe, after all in fear your little bro cannot do his job for 100%.

(B.t.w.: I am not Singaporean. Because of my job I spend each month about one week on this island)

Johntha
05-28-09, 08:25
As I told you in my last post "small groups of FL-ladies in the lorongs appear from somewhere": forum member Asia Rob was lucky that during his visit to GL there were probably less policemen patrolling so he could enjoy the view of plenty of china mei mei!

Around 3-4am there are still some houses open, especially in lor 18 and Westerhout.

The police indeed target the wg's in the streets, tn's, bars and ktv's. However, if you are caught red-handed with an illegal girl then you may have some trouble as well. I don't know what they do to you (probably you'll be fined...S$2000 I heard). I guess better to play safe, after all in fear your little bro cannot do his job for 100%.

(B.t.w.: I am not Singaporean. Because of my job I spend each month about one week on this island)Could you please explain the meaning of illegal girl. Does it mean a girl without proper visa.

Thanks

No Will
05-28-09, 12:28
Made it back to singapore after a two year hiatus.

Geylang is very different. Not much (zero) action on the street (it was a tuesdsay, but still). The only choices were the houses. Tried #60 on Lor 12 and had a nice two girl session with Amanda (#20 ) and Lisa (??) 100S$

Satrai2000
05-28-09, 19:27
Could you please explain the meaning of illegal girl. Does it mean a girl without proper visa.

ThanksIllegal: no work-permit (or worse like expired visa).

OzzieSuds
05-28-09, 22:12
Could you please explain the meaning of illegal girl. Does it mean a girl without proper visa.

Thanks

In Geylang it is a guvmt DRL where the shop girls are legal with medicals etc. The street gals have none of that and are technically illegal.

RCA Knight
05-31-09, 06:29
No Will: When you see no action in Geylang street, just get a milk tea at a food shop and wait. Girls will be out when the police patrol is gone. Usually won't last over an hour.

Johntha
05-31-09, 10:59
In Geylang it is a guvmt DRL where the shop girls are legal with medicals etc. The street gals have none of that and are technically illegal.Thanks. What about the girls in Orchard tower.

Channy
05-31-09, 16:50
No Will: When you see no action in Geylang street, just get a milk tea at a food shop and wait. Girls will be out when the police patrol is gone. Usually won't last over an hour.Valuable advise, once again Singapore is not Thailand or other asian country the scene is different, most of the girl come with social visa or two months visa max (Indian, Sri Lanka.) so they are not allowed to played their trade. Singapore is very strict with overstay.

So if the scene is quiet, follow Rca knight take a rest in a food shop, it s also a good place to meet the girls and have social time before action. The good point is, in the food shop the girl selected you. And often it s not most ugly.

Mazo99
06-01-09, 20:23
Hi was in Singapore in Nov/Dec

In the Larongs saw a lot of South Indian and sri lankan street walkers, but saw no North indian or Pakistani girls.

Where are they available as there must be Panjabi, Kashmiri, Dehli, Lahore, Kirachi girls some where in Singapore.

Samuel 2008
06-03-09, 10:02
L8h52

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team

Was wu liao after heavy lunch and walk around L6 and L8. Greeted by a man from H52 in L8. Offered PRC. Well costly but worth the $$$.

Here's the spec:
No.: 2
Name: Ning Ning
Boobs: very big...(i think 36 E kua)
GFE: yes...very good and polite
duration: 1 hour
BBJ: 5/10 (with condom)
FJ: 6/10

Additional service: boob massage in the shower with a lot od foam. Great experience! 10/10

She gave me tit fuck 10/10. Too huge and give it a try. Great experience. Cost: SGD150 (acceptable as new experience and no rush)

Please support her. And please be gentle. You may let her know that it's me to recommend her. Name myself xiao xie (? ). You might get something special.

Cheers

Team

Sorry. Wrong House number. Please forgive.

MumbaiCop
06-06-09, 10:49
As I told you in my last post "small groups of FL-ladies in the lorongs appear from somewhere": forum member Asia Rob was lucky that during his visit to GL there were probably less policemen patrolling so he could enjoy the view of plenty of china mei mei!

(B.t.w.: I am not Singaporean. Because of my job I spend each month about one week on this island)What santrai says is correct, if caught you will get hefty fine. I had once asked a police guy on bike whether these girls on streets are leagal and he told me to avoid them all, and I will get fined if caught, but he did not say how much. Since he was young i told i saw a lot of them on street yesterday evening and he said they will catch all who are on streets today. He told me to ask for license notice inside official places than only it is safe. Some places are illegal too. So presently i would say you have limited choice of legal girls costing s$100 in legal houses. Forget street girls. Better go to thailand for such girls where massage and service are cheaper, though illegal too, but no one ever has got LE problems there.

Black Page
06-06-09, 17:52
Dear all,
I've been in Singapore end of 2007. I still have a vivid memory of the line up of girls in Lorongs of Geylang, the PRC but especially the Indon.
I may be back soon, but what I read in the forum does not make me happy. Is the situation very different? Are still there many Indo girls? or just a few? I like them very much.
I still have to decide whether to stop over in Singapore for a few days. Before deciding, I'd like to know if the Geylang I remember is still there or not.
Is there any kind soul, who would spend some minutes to write a report outlining what to expect there now?
Pls note that what I liked in Geylang were the girls in the streets, not in houses.
Thanks in advance.

Member #4537
06-06-09, 19:44
As someone else said a few posts ago, yes, Geylang is 100% dead thanks to a new Vice Squad leader (a woman) who has enforced a permanent crack down on the area. No more girls except the legal house ones. I really really miss the old days when they would be lining up in hundreds, calling out to you and grabbing you. And I miss the Indo girls most.

Black Page
06-06-09, 21:45
As someone else said a few posts ago, yes, Geylang is 100% dead thanks to a new Vice Squad leader (a woman) who has enforced a permanent crack down on the area. No more girls except the legal house ones. I really really miss the old days when they would be lining up in hundreds, calling out to you and grabbing you. And I miss the Indo girls most.
That's HORRIBLE!!! Fortunately I thought to write here before organizing the trip... I may skip Sin now?
100% dead??? I cannot believe it..! I kept this firm memory all this time, and now it's gone? You mean not a single girl on the street?
Where are the Indo girls? They must be hidden somewhere... Or they are just back home?
Gosh, I am astonished

Member #4537
06-06-09, 23:41
that's horrible!!! fortunately i thought to write here before organizing the trip... i may skip sin now?
100% dead??? i cannot believe it..! i kept this firm memory all this time, and now it's gone? you mean not a single girl on the street?
where are the indo girls? they must be hidden somewhere... or they are just back home?
gosh, i am astonished

the girls in geylang are gone -- and, yes, even the gambling tables. av has really tightened their grip by parking police vans at every intersection and lorong, which deters any kind of activity. in addition, they station those annoying plain-clothed officers outside major hotels (i.e. hotel 81) and short-time ones so that when you bring a girl with you they will fetch and detain her.

so, all you would really find now are some rep001tered prc girls milf-type (3-4 at each lorong at most) and mafu men (guys/pimps offering to take you to hotel rooms nearby to 'show' you their goods). of course, this allows you no freedom in taking your time to inspect or bargain and even puts their price up (forget the old days when you would pay $30 singapore dollars for an indo). nothing like the old days when you would bargain openly with the girl and have some chit-chat before the action.

i'll just be going to batam for now for my indo girls. but even batam and anywhere in thailand isn't as interesting as geylang once was, with all the different nationalities plying their trade :(

Apac Man
06-07-09, 09:26
Was in the neighbourhood around 8:00 PM and the place was lively. There were the usual Sri Lankans and South Indian girls between Lor 20-18 and 18-16 and even there were a few gambling tables in the usual place. However I did not go pass Lor 16 since I had no time.

I came back then around 10:30 PM and it was dead! I walk the back alley and saw a big crowd standing in front of Motel 81. 3 European young men passing by asked a Chinese man what was going on and a young Indian guy said: Its Micheal Jackson inside! :) It seemed like a full scale raid and what always fascinates me it to watch the undercover agents and see what they look like, especially the female ones. I was amazed at the range of both age and ethnicity. They were young, old, and in between and some were Chinese, some Malay, a few Indians. 10 minutes or so later they opened the side door and there were a parade of about 20 girls who were led to a waiting van. What I really wanted to see was if there were any "John" arrested which I did not see. All coming out with hands tied were females. Shortly after the van left, the agents started coming out and and left in pairs.

I am really interested to know what happened to men that they were with these girls. Any idea?

Be Safe,

APAC Man

Member #2096
06-07-09, 10:04
Hello,

I will be in singapore soon again and like to visit the legal Thai houses in Geylang. As I am caucasian I was always charged 80 S$ for 40 min. However now I read the prices of 100 S$ for 40 min. Did the price go up or can you still get for 80 S$.

I found the illegal girls on the street charging just as much as the legal ones in the Thai houses and their service is mostly worse since they have to go back to the pimp as soon as possible to get new customers. Also I feel that the Thai legal houses are a little bit safer since the girls are checked on a regular base. So in general I can say that the illegal street action is not so interesting to me. If you can speak Chinese there were always a lot of nice Chinese gals but never tried one.

For foreigner I guess either Geylang or Orchard towers or finding a regular girlfriend.

Any update on the prices for Geylang legal houses and what is normal for the illegal girls to charge.

Tiffany

Black Page
06-07-09, 23:06
the girls in geylang are gone -- and, yes, even the gambling tables. av has really tightened their grip by parking police vans at every intersection and lorong, which deters any kind of activity. in addition, they station those annoying plain-clothed officers outside major hotels (i.e. hotel 81) and short-time ones so that when you bring a girl with you they will fetch and detain her.
(...)
i'll just be going to batam for now for my indo girls. but even batam and anywhere in thailand isn't as interesting as geylang once was, with all the different nationalities plying their trade :(

gosh! i am speechless. i dreamed about the day i would have been able to return to singapore for more than one year! i dreamed about the line of indo girls in l16 (18? i dont remember). now i can return and you tell me that everything is gone??
what do you think? did the same happen also in the past, and after a few months the situation was restored back to normality, or you think that this time it looks definitive?

by the way, is there a place in sin where all those nice indo girls moved, or they just returned back home?
i was also thinking to make a day-trip to batam, by boat, or even to stop there for a couple of days. how is it there? plenty of choice, easy meetings, or is it seedy and difficult?
any suggestion from you expert folks will be welcome!
(see my reports from other countries. i will be more than happy, if i can help you about places i know)

Eddie X
06-08-09, 08:06
I too am disappointed to hear of this crackdown in Geylang.

I am new to the world of p4p with last year being my first ‘official’ trip to SE Asia. Five days in Bangkok on my way to Canada and 5 days in Bali (Sanur) on my way back to Oz.

Flying out of Australia, Singapore is where I land first, usually staying the night before flying out in the morning. Last year, after researching ISG, I stayed at Fragrance Pearl. This was really only a recognisance mission as I planned on easing my way into p4p by trying some soapies and visiting Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy while in Bangkok.

I arrived about 11pm Saturday Aug 9 and take the rail out to Geylang and taxi to hotel. I take in the small room, plastic mattress, and dingy bathroom, knowing I’m out again at 4am. Head out back up to ‘main’ street. It’s quite busy, all right. After walking up and down the hustle and bustle for awhile I sit for a tasty laksa and a coke while taking it all in. I didn’t walk down any of the lorongs except the hotels. I noticed many women across the street from the hotel but did not interact this time.

I went to my room for a restless, noise-filled attempt at sleep before showering at 4am. As I got in the taxi, I was amazed to see the line-up girls, a few meters apart, all the way down the street. Off to Bangkok I went.

I have another trip for 11 days, landing in Singapore, end of August and was dreaming about starting my trip with a night in Geylang. This time enjoying an ST or two, maybe even with my first PRC experience. I even saw that the Fragrance chain and Hotel 81 are under $40AU($46SGD). Half price of last year.

Now to read that the area is undergoing a serious crackdown is disappointing. I will keep reading up for the latest info in hopes things improve.

Thanks, guys.

Member #4537
06-08-09, 15:45
gosh! i am speechless. i dreamed about the day i would have been able to return to singapore for more than one year! i dreamed about the line of indo girls in l16 (18? i dont remember). now i can return and you tell me that everything is gone??
what do you think? did the same happen also in the past, and after a few months the situation was restored back to normality, or you think that this time it looks definitive?

by the way, is there a place in sin where all those nice indo girls moved, or they just returned back home?
i was also thinking to make a day-trip to batam, by boat, or even to stop there for a couple of days. how is it there? plenty of choice, easy meetings, or is it seedy and difficult?
any suggestion from you expert folks will be welcome!
(see my reports from other countries. i will be more than happy, if i can help you about places i know)

well, i am not a singapore resident so i can't be 100% sure about whether it will ever return back to normal. in the past it has always been a raid followed by hiding for a few hours. but lately it has been dead for a month and a half now. certainly, they can't be hiding anywhere outside geylang (unless you count the hotel rooms, which are prone to getting caught anyhow).

reasons i can think of are this:
- legal thai houses lose on business because of the streetwalkers.
- streetwalker girls aren't taxable like legal thai houses. in response, they created the legal prc houses as an excuse to wipe the streetwalkers. and i believe the sg government are facing tough times now economically.
- new vice leader who is serious on making a change (a woman)
- the installation of lamposts and so forth at the intersections (i.e. lorong 16-lorong 20) shows they're pretty serious about it. even some prominent minister went to celebrate it (google it)

i don't think batam is even anywhere close to what geylang was. for a start, they're all packed up in brothels and not like the street scene geylang.

MumbaiCop
06-08-09, 16:01
Well, I am not a Singapore resident so I can't be 100% sure about whether it will ever return back to normal. In the past it has always been a raid followed by hiding for a few hours. But lately it has been dead for a month and a half now. Certainly, they can't be hiding anywhere outside Geylang (unless you count the hotel rooms, which are prone to getting caught anyhow).

Reasons I can think of are this:

- Legal Thai houses lose on business because of the streetwalkers.

- streetwalker girls aren't taxable like legal Thai houses. In response, they created the legal PRC houses as an excuse to wipe the streetwalkers. And I believe the SG Government are facing tough times now economically.

- New Vice leader who is serious on making a change (a woman)

- The installation of lamposts and so forth at the intersections (i.e. Lorong 16-Lorong 20) shows they're pretty serious about it. Even some prominent minister went to celebrate it (Google it)

I don't think Batam is even anywhere close to what Geylang was. For a start, they're all packed up in brothels and not like the street scene Geylang.Yes, The movie has ended. I am happy atleast I was in the climax scene. Last month or so was when I did get a brief street action scene to see. But after reading current reports, the movie is ended. No more streets with PRc, indo, thai , indi, Lakan girls. Goto to shit leagal houses, now there is no fun here, pray that this does not happen to Bangkk/pataya the last heavens on earth. Seems recession has taken toll on all these activities.

Flyboy 2000
06-08-09, 18:57
Even some prominent minister went to celebrate itSingapore's suffering from lack of money and tourism due to the GFC and they want to celebrate throttling all this action?

Well, if in favour of registered place maybe, but still, about time they embraced and celebrated Geylang, OT and Brix as part of the Singapore scene, show people that the city isn't so terminally boring after all.

We need a new slogan a,long the limes of "Singapore: stop over for a short time or stay for a long time, but every visit has a happy ending".

Ebauche
06-09-09, 01:46
Singapore's suffering from lack of money and tourism due to the GFC and they want to celebrate throttling all this action? Well, if in favour of registered place maybe, but still, about time they embraced and celebrated Geyland, OT and Brix as part of the Singapore scene, show people that the city isn't so terminally boring after all.

We need a new slogan a,long the limes of "Singapore: stop over for a short time or stay for a long time, but every visit has a happy ending".
OT, Brix, and the various Health Centres haven't changed at all - it's only the Geylang streetwalkers, gamblers, and pharma sellers that are being squeezed.

And given the GFC, the actions in Geylang are quite rational - push business toward taxed venues.

Apac Man
06-09-09, 16:13
I too am disappointed to hear of this crackdown in Geylang. ... I have another trip for 11 days, landing in Singapore, end of August and was dreaming about starting my trip with a night in Geylang. This time enjoying an ST or two, maybe even with my first PRC experience. I even saw that the Fragrance chain and Hotel 81 are under $40AU($46SGD). Half price of last year. ... Now to read that the area is undergoing a serious crackdown is disappointing. I will keep reading up for the latest info in hopes things improve.
Dear Eddie,

The crackdown is on illegal activities, otherwise Geylang is still the same! You can find Thai, PRC, and probably a few other nationalities in the legal houses all the way from Lorong 20 down to Lorong 4 and they all are licensed and have their frequent medical checkup.

Be Safe,

APAC Man

Sad Sam
06-09-09, 22:53
While they seem to have a lot of houses with Thai, are there houses or agencies that provide PRC, Viet or even Malay cuties (esp curvy ones with good size tits)? I will be unable to go to OT so, looking for phone numbers or house addresses to go to.

Thanks in advance.

MumbaiCop
06-10-09, 09:41
While they seem to have a lot of houses with Thai, are there houses or agencies that provide PRC, Viet or even Malay cuties (esp curvy ones with good size tits)? I will be unable to go to OT so, looking for phone numbers or house addresses to go to.

Thanks in advance.You wont need adress for these houses, start walking from Lor 6 to each even numbered lane viz. 8,10,12,14,16,18,20. All streets have a few of them with red lamp hanging and mostly some old chinese guy sitting on a broken chair outside. Legal houses rarely call out to customers. Only blind people may me not able to find these houses. Also while walking you may get pulled by some good indo girls on lor 14-16, good luck, houses will not charge not than S$100 for sure.

Big Boss Man
06-10-09, 15:16

Thanks in advance.

I was quoted 100 for 30 minutes and 150 for 60 minutes. I am sure this is tourist pricing. I am on vacation so I took the 60 minutes. I had no regrets. The service routine is almost a carbon copy of K-Pressure in Hong Kong if you have been there however the girl is younger and far prettier. I went at 1:00 PM and there were two girls but they can also call girls from other locations.

There is an earlier link that mentions what houses have PRCs. Maybe if you do a search on PRC or Chinese.

Member #4537
06-10-09, 15:39
I was quoted 100 for 30 minutes and 150 for 60 minutes. I am sure this is tourist pricing. I am on vacation so I took the 60 minutes. I had no regrets. The service routine is almost a carbon copy of K-Pressure in Hong Kong if you have been there however the girl is younger and far prettier. I went at 1:00 PM and there were two girls but they can also call girls from other locations.

There is an earlier link that mentions what houses have PRCs. Maybe if you do a search on PRC or Chinese.

Personally, I prefer the streetwalkers to the legal house girls. The girls in the houses are very business-oriented despite good service such as anal rimming.

As far as I know, the local prices for Thai houses are $50 for 25 minutes and PRC houses are $100 for 30 minutes (lower quality) and $150 for 60 minutes (higher quality). There are no Viet houses. It is still shocking that some of you guys are being fooled into paying the tourist rate for the Thai houses, which is anything above $S50. Avoid L18H18 and L6H66!

Kallim
06-10-09, 16:16
Yes, I have to agree, since I visited Geylang (LOR 8 -25) yesterday. I am here for some days and I thought I will go for a small walk to check the scene.

Basically there is a lot of police around, either sitting in cars or walking throught the streets. Compared to the last time I stayed in Singapore (Jan), I would say there are just 20% of the street girls available, mostly hidden in some dark corners. Their pimp will guide you to them. Mmmmhhhh, not something I like.

Gambling is completely gone.

The small houses are still open, unfortunately I never tried to go in.

Since I never tried: Can I just walk in and check the girls ? How does it works and how what does it cost?

So, I was quite disappointed about the scene, compare to JAN.

Hope it help to make decision,

Hola!

Mazo99
06-11-09, 15:07
Hi was in Singapore in Nov/Dec

In the Larongs saw a lot of South Indian and sri lankan street walkers, but saw no North indian or Pakistani girls. Also in "little india", lots of ally ways with south indian girls but no north indian or pakistani?

Where are they available as there must be Panjabi, Kashmiri, Dehli, Lahore, Kirachi girls some where in Singapore.

Also where do the high class girls hang out.

Eddie X
06-12-09, 01:55
Thanks Apac Man, I will be trying out the legal houses then. As my time draws nearer I will see if you guys let on to some of 'better' houses you frequent. Thanks again.

Pita123
06-12-09, 02:19
I want to thank the senior member for providing information about Geylang. I am here to share my two cents. Went to L20H41 two nights ago. The price is $120, the BJ and the ropes are great. The girl has a great body, must have got them from doing the rope thing. Went to L20H62 last night. The price is $150 for one hour. The girls are definitely hotter. Tall, thin, smooth skin. BBBJ and good fuck. Have a great talk afterward. Overall, the service is good and the price is fair.

Spent 1.5 hours wandering around the Lors last night. That is an hour and a half I'll never get back. I may have seen 10 WGs all night. I stopped into many of the legal joints and didn't see anything that caught my fancy. I stopped by L20H62 but for some reason thought I was looking for L20H65 and couldn't find it. I did notice that L20H62 has a few joints L20H62, L20H62A, etc. Do they all do the red rope? None seemed to have mamasan's. They all had papasans.

May try this afternoon. While Geylang street scene is gone, this seems like a fun experience.

Shaolin02
06-12-09, 15:06
I'll be on somewhat of a SE Asia mongering tour to Thailand for a couple weeks and also Singapore, but for only two days. Please advise me where I can go (I. E. Which houses) that do not have Thais, as I will have plenty in Thailand. I'm especially interested in Indo and Indian girls, but I'll certainly take recommendations for others.

Thanks,

Shaolin

Satrai2000
06-15-09, 18:51
I think the government did a good job to catch these illegal streetwalkers. These gals don't go for periodical medical check-ups and you simply cannot know if they are suffering from some bad STD.

Because of this I never was into these streetwalkers. I remember a night in 2007 when I picked up a very hot PRC in my car and drove to a hotel. She gave me an excellent BBJ but after that I hardly slept for one week because I was afraid that I had caught some bad STD. Some of them even propose going bareback. If they propose this you then you can be sure that they did it with another guy. So be warned.

Nowadays there are more and more legal PRC's in the legal houses.

Last week there were about 40/50 new applicants (however they first must pass medical examinations and get the yellow card).

Member #4537
06-15-09, 23:14
I think the government did a good job to catch these illegal streetwalkers. These gals don't go for periodical medical check-ups and you simply cannot know if they are suffering from some bad STD.

Because of this I never was into these streetwalkers. I remember a night in 2007 when I picked up a very hot PRC in my car and drove to a hotel. She gave me an excellent BBJ but after that I hardly slept for one week because I was afraid that I had caught some bad STD. Some of them even propose going bareback. If they propose this you then you can be sure that they did it with another guy. So be warned.

Nowadays there are more and more legal PRC's in the legal houses.

Last week there were about 40/50 new applicants (however they first must pass medical examinations and get the yellow card).

Each to his own. But, sorry, I must say I barebacked more than 20 or so Indonesian streetwalkers and I am 100% safe. Anyway, I still think streetwalkers were cheaper. For example, the Lorong 8 mei meis charged $80 vs $150 at the legal houses. It is just more exciting to walk past them through the street then having to see them behind glass.

CyclopUnicorn
06-16-09, 11:44
Each to his own. But, sorry, I must say I barebacked more than 20 or so Indonesian streetwalkers and I am 100% safe. Me and my kakies gonna give those Indon gils the miss.

Satrai2000
06-16-09, 20:34
Each to his own. But, sorry, I must say I barebacked more than 20 or so Indonesian streetwalkers and I am 100% safe. Anyway, I still think streetwalkers were cheaper. For example, the Lorong 8 mei meis charged $80 vs $150 at the legal houses. It is just more exciting to walk past them through the street then having to see them behind glass.And this is exactly one of the reasons why I think that the government does a good job and should continue: because there are still Russian Roulette players walking around and girls that want to be played by them.

And still you think you are safe.

B.t.w.: most of the china mei meis work in houses that are NOT of the fishbowl-type, so they are NOT behind glass.

Member #4537
06-17-09, 11:34
And this is exactly one of the reasons why I think that the government does a good job and should continue: because there are still Russian Roulette players walking around and girls that want to be played by them.

And still you think you are safe.

B.t.w.: most of the china mei meis work in houses that are NOT of the fishbowl-type, so they are NOT behind glass.

Enforcing condom use inside the legal houses doesn't always work. I got to bareback a Thai girl a while ago in one of the houses.

Satrai2000
06-17-09, 19:40
Enforcing condom use inside the legal houses doesn't always work. I got to bareback a Thai girl a while ago in one of the houses.Good luck and may the Lord be with you.

OzzieSuds
06-17-09, 21:43
Before this escalates can we take the condom/bareback discussion to the safe sex thread?

CyclopUnicorn
06-19-09, 00:52
Before this escalates can we take the condom/bareback discussion to the safe sex thread?I can understand what you meant.

Avoid spamming this thread.

Occasional reminder here and tere would knock some senses into him. Hopefully.

FriendlyPlanet
06-19-09, 09:57
Now that Geylang seems firmly shut down, I was wondering where most of the girls ended up.

While the PRC girls and Thai girls seemed to have shifted to the OTK booking in SBF FL forum, what happened to the Indo S/W's? Did they just go home? Would think you would see them in some of the houses, on-line, etc, but I have not seen an indo anywhere.

Anyone know?

harryreams
06-19-09, 10:03
Is the geylang scene still bad ? Are there no SW or Indons available anywhere?

Suggestions perhaps a ferry trip to Batam may be an option if Geylang has no SW. Any advise if the Indons are still available in Geyland or Orchard towers?

CyclopUnicorn
06-19-09, 14:37
Is the geylang scene still bad ? Are there no SW or Indons available anywhere?

Suggestions perhaps a ferry trip to Batam may be an option if Geylang has no SW. Any advise if the Indons are still available in Geyland or Orchard towers?Yes, Geylang quite deserted. Indian/Blanga/S Lanka SW still available. Indon still available on a smaller scale. But they play hide-n-seek.

Blue Raven
06-20-09, 20:27
Aw damnit, are you serious? The RLD is gone? Damnit!

CyclopUnicorn
06-21-09, 04:29
Was at Geylang @ 2100hrs. Fm Lor 8 to Lor 24, coast clear. Not of MIB but SW! Saw MIB taking down some names suspected to be OKTs. Latter included Indians/Prcs.

However at lor 10 coffeeshop, tere were handful of matured MILF Indons...sitting.. chatting away with customers. Really CMI.

Tydecksa
06-21-09, 08:25
Aw damnit, are you serious? The RLD is gone? Damnit!Why it did not happen before 6 months. I could have saved a lot of money.

Romeo56
06-23-09, 06:18
Why it did not happen before 6 months. I could have saved a lot of money.I presume that the streets may have been cleared of SW, but the legalised brothels are still functioning. Correct me if I am wrong.They may now raise their rates since there is no competition on the streets.

CyclopUnicorn
06-23-09, 12:20
The legal houses rate still remain the same.

Current "crisis" with no SW in sight was cos of a PRC gil infected with HIV (hope tis would deter hero mongers here fm playing RAW). So MIB have to act to stop tis illegal SW time being. Doubt MIB raid at Geylang gonna be a permanent solution though. Once news of the PRC gil get arrested or have exit Spore, Geylang would once again thrive as one of the infamous Sincity.

Mazo99
06-23-09, 19:06
Hi guys

What does MIB stand for, are they undercover police.

Am coming to Singapore next few weeks, are the indian girls still hanging arounf greyling.

If you talk to one or taje one back to hotel and it gets raided, what is your legal status, even if you are seen by LE talking to a SW in the street.

Mazo99
06-23-09, 19:08
A lot of guys saying about LE precense in Greyling.

Is Lttle India safer from police raids, saw lots of south inmdian SW there. Also lot of "brothel" in the alley ways around mustafa center with girlsd hanging about.

Do lE raid these places, if you go into hotel with girl, are you safe then in little india, if you say you just met a girl in a bar and just going as 2 adults, is that "passable".

Zedra Nunye
06-23-09, 21:40
Gentleman,

I didnt know about the ISG until recently. I am a current contributor on the USASG. It's nice to know what we have a cornucopia of potential short-term mates for fun in other countries as well!!

I am going to be in Singapore this week for a very short stay (10-15 hrs) and wanted to be efficient. I have paid my dues and provided my share of help on the USASG and wanted to get your help for some fun in Singapore.

If someone could be kind enough to help me with the following questions, i will be greatly obliged.

1. What will be a nice hotel to stay at, in Singapore. Middle to High grade that's not too far from airport(no run-down places please)

2. I am looking for a friend with a GREAT body and GREAT attitude. Will the friend(girl) come to my place? Can you provide contact info.

3. How much does that usually cost?

4. Taxis....what is the going fair for taxis?(besides taxi, what else can i use)

As you may now know, this is my first time coming to Singapore. Your help will be very much appreciated and i will be in your debt.

Also, most importantly, what should i not do, or what should I watch out for.

OzzieSuds
06-24-09, 00:50
Gentleman,

I didnt know about the ISG until recently. I am a current contributor on the USASG. It's nice to know what we have a cornucopia of potential short-term mates for fun in other countries as well!!

I am going to be in Singapore this week for a very short stay (10-15 hrs) and wanted to be efficient. I have paid my dues and provided my share of help on the USASG and wanted to get your help for some fun in Singapore.

If someone could be kind enough to help me with the following questions, i will be greatly obliged.

1. What will be a nice hotel to stay at, in Singapore. Middle to High grade that's not too far from airport(no run-down places please)

2. I am looking for a friend with a GREAT body and GREAT attitude. Will the friend(girl) come to my place? Can you provide contact info.

3. How much does that usually cost?

4. Taxis....what is the going fair for taxis?(besides taxi, what else can i use)

As you may now know, this is my first time coming to Singapore. Your help will be very much appreciated and i will be in your debt.

Also, most importantly, what should i not do, or what should I watch out for.

Assuming you are staying for the one night the best bet would be to do Orchard Towers and stay in one of the hotels nearby such as Orchard Hotel or Negara or Orchard Parade.

For hotels check out wotif.com which has a map. Look under Orchard area.

Orchard Towers has five floors of bars with girls - mostly freelancers. Be wary of 4th floor as there are ladyboys in some of those pubs. I would suggest that you try Country Jamboree or the two basement bars where you will find Filipinas with better english.

A gal for all night should cost S$150-200 and taxi from airport about S$20.

And you posted this under Geylang which is a DRL with legal gals in brothel houses. Used to have freelancers but authorities have recently cleaned this up. You will find more information about other areas under the other threads.

CyclopUnicorn
06-24-09, 12:22
As Spore open her doors to "foreign talents", the male species need to release their urge. So you have SW at Geylang, Serangoon. But the moment crisis like HIV are spotted among one of the many SW, MIB have to move in quick and swift. So far for now Serangoon is safe. So coast clear of MIB too.

Mazo99
06-24-09, 15:00
Hi bro

What is the seen in the larongs of greyling

Are the south indian girls, (saw no north indian or pakistani) still theree, I notice they all hang in a group, nad even at 9am in the day time some started work.

Is there a lot of police in the larongs now, what happens if you follow one to hotlel and polices top you.

If you say that you picked her up from a bar and you going to hotel is that ok, as if you say she picked you up, then you have encouraged ilegal prostitution?

How was little india like, any good norh indian action there?

Also where is Brix, is that where high classs indian girls are?

Thamks

Again I am in Singapore and this time checked into

Fragrance Hotel Lor 14. At 7.30 pm just as the girls started to collect, I got down from the room and walked straight to opposite side of road. A Indo girl who looked like most beautiful and fine figured girl I have seen from Indonesia in pink dress just came forward to me and straight caught me by my elbow and asked " Do you want Fucking" in broken english. I just asked how much and she told SG$65 for 1/2 hour. I was about to tell her yes when a pimp came from nearby. He also told same price, but now I thought I must negotiate and offer SG$50 for 45 mins to which he agreed after few no-no. Took the girl to my room. Went to take a shower and ask her to join. She told no ok and I think she was freshly showered since she had just come for job. After shower I headed to bed and found her already naked on the bed watching TV. Asked her first what all she could offer with sign language and she told ok for BJ and SEX. Asked her to start from kissing and she was a bit reluctant to give big wet smooch. Finally she started her job and usual standard menu of Nipple Lick BJ ball lick sex continued.

After finishing asked her if she would like to have a coffee and she was glad to have. Asked her to make one for herself and one for myself from coffee machine in room. Gave her a tip of 20 SG$. She was very pleased with the tip since she thought that a person who negotiated for 10 mins to get her price reduced from 65 to 50 will hardly pay. She must have thought I want a second shot so paying her to extend time and she just grabed my Dick in her hand and started to fondle it again (we both were still naked). Johnny woke up again and this time she gave a super BJ, and I realised earlier she give me very poor service. Finally finished with almost CIM, because she just removed my dick from her mouth just before I shot and she had CUM over her body and hand a bit. She went for shower and cleaned. After dressing up I felt I must tip her a bit more for second free shot and gave her another 20 $. This time she said "no more time" and showed her watch, telling time was over. Maybe she thought I wanted her to stay for more time or so. Just while leaving she gave a big smooch and I had some lipstick on my face.

But she was so beautiful that $90 seemed peanuts for her quality. Next day morning I got up early at about 3.30 am and got down to see if she was there and I found her again. She just ran to me and ask if I can take her to room. I told her to ask pimp for price and this time pimp told $45 for 1 hours straight. It seems it was closing time and so he wanted to make most without wasting time. I took her to the coffe shop on corner and had a coffee and she had a coke. Went to the room and repeated most action but she service was much better. Tipped her another 20$. She than just went on the bed and slept for an hour or so till it was 6.00 am. I too went to sleep for short time. At about 6.00 am she left. Asked her mobile number and she gave a local Singapore number. Tried to ask her what she will take for a full night but she could not understand what I meant, because she told 500$ or so for night which I feel was wrong Mathematics. Anyways will now try to find her next time in Singapore.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide. Info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php? ) for more information.

Satrai2000
06-24-09, 18:47
A lot of guys saying about LE precense in Greyling.

Is Lttle India safer from police raids, saw lots of south inmdian SW there. Also lot of "brothel" in the alley ways around mustafa center with girlsd hanging about.

Do lE raid these places, if you go into hotel with girl, are you safe then in little india, if you say you just met a girl in a bar and just going as 2 adults, is that "passable".Just two questions out of curiosity. Where are you from?

Do you deliberately write "Greyling" instead of "Geylang"?

Bandy
06-24-09, 21:14
Just two questions out of curiosity. Where are you from?

Do you deliberately write "Greyling" instead of "Geylang"?
I don't know actually where he is from (only can guess that he is from India), but his obsession about North Indian girls is quite unreal.

Apart from "Greyling", he has many mistakes in the composition. But nothing can top the expression

.....if you follow one to hotlel and polices top you

Bandy

Shaolin02
06-28-09, 14:50
Just fucked my first indian chick (Punjab) 3hrs ago (S$60)! Absolutely beautiful, petite, maybe 20-22 yrs. I found her in front on the corner of Lor 8 and Talma rd. However a starfish, I must check that off my list. She said she just got out of lockup yesterday. And the police were definitly visible. As an American, I accomplished a huge feat in fucking a beautiful Iranian babe (24 yrs) yesterday (she showed me her passport). I'm only here for a couple days before I head to Thailand. Life is good!

Shaolin

Hi bro

Are the south indian girls, (saw no north indian or pakistani) still theree, I notice they all hang in a group, nad even at 9am in the day time some started work.

Is there a lot of police in the larongs now, what happens if you follow one to hotlel and polices top you.

If you say that you picked her up from a bar and you going to hotel is that ok, as if you say she picked you up, then you have encouraged ilegal prostitution?

Thamks

CyclopUnicorn
06-29-09, 11:51
Just fucked my first indian chick (Punjab) 3hrs ago (S$60)! Absolutely beautiful, petite, maybe 20-22 yrs. I found her in front on the corner of Lor 8 and Talma rd.

As an American, I accomplished a huge feat in fucking a beautiful Iranian babe (24 yrs) yesterday (she showed me her passport). I'm only here for a couple days before I head to Thailand. Life is good!

ShaolinI didnt know teres Indian SW at Lor 8?? U mean Lor 18?

Btw dude, which lorong u found ur Iranian babe? Shes alone or with a pimps? Wats the damage?

Satrai2000
06-29-09, 19:28
Just fucked my first indian chick (Punjab) 3hrs ago (S$60)! Absolutely beautiful, petite, maybe 20-22 yrs. I found her in front on the corner of Lor 8 and Talma rd. However a starfish, I must check that off my list. She said she just got out of lockup yesterday. And the police were definitly visible. As an American, I accomplished a huge feat in fucking a beautiful Iranian babe (24 yrs) yesterday (she showed me her passport). I'm only here for a couple days before I head to Thailand. Life is good!

ShaolinIf you want more North-Indian then head to Shing Spa at Kitchener Rd.

This joint has a "fair" local Indian woman ("fair" = same skin tone as Chinese gals).

She is not the youngest (30+). However she has a good solid body with well-sized and solid (.)(.)

Shaolin02
06-30-09, 09:15
I'm certain is was Lor 8, I know most of them are at lor18. I found Iranian at Ipanema, she was with 2 other not so attractive friends, said was in town for 5 days...(S$200).

Back in Thailand know, it's Thai-Time!

I didnt know teres Indian SW at Lor 8?? U mean Lor 18?

Btw dude, which lorong u found ur Iranian babe? Shes alone or with a pimps? Wats the damage?

MumbaiCop
07-01-09, 12:07
Hi bro

ThamksHi, folks

This is very simple rule. If in doubt Ask. Whom?

First, Ask Hotel Receptionist of what is the current situation. It changes everyday and time. Do be shy, ask clearly, they all know why you are staying there.

Second, Ask Local friends in singapore if you have any.

Third, If you want to get 100% sure, ask cops who are always there now a days at the other end of Lor, not the one connecting to Geylang main road but other side. Ask them clearly what you have heard of, and ask them why are the girls on streets do this. Mostly the cops are cooperative and will guide you want to avoid and when. This is really no joke. I have chat with cops a few times and they suggested me to go to legal houses only that day.

Next, If really want to do legal way, go to legal houses on most Lors from 10 to 20. But no north indians there, only thai/prc/indo

50-50 risk: Find a girl of choice on the street you are staying. Negotiate with her price and everything. Give her your room number. Tell her to come there are some fixed time after 30-40 mins. You go to room and freshen up. Let the girls come afterwards. Pay only after that.

More idea later.

AussieGaigin
07-01-09, 21:18
I didnt know teres Indian SW at Lor 8?? U mean Lor 18?

I had a walk along Geylang Rd around lunch time when I was in Sing at Easter. There were a few "Indian" girls on the other side (around Lor 11 or 13), one approached me with an offer of $50 for an hour. There were better lookers further along the Lor away from the corner, but I didn't have time to take up any offers, and didn't get a chance to go back.

CyclopUnicorn
07-02-09, 00:43
Next, If really want to do legal way, go to legal houses on most Lors from 10 to 20. But no north indians there, only thai/prc/indoHuh? Didnt know teres legal houses for Indon too?

MumbaiCop
07-02-09, 07:05
Huh? Didnt know teres legal houses for Indon too?There are a few of girls in some PRC legal house who seem to be indonesians but there or no exclusive types. Many girls in legal houses too are on wrong documents. Many indian girls deported after caught illegally working return with nw passport with changed names. How they do it? You need to understand entire indian system for it. Since there is no Social Security numbers like USA and other developed countries a person can change some name details and get new passports in India and china and few places. And finally who is concerned of there passport name when using them so it is ok.

Satrai2000
07-02-09, 19:08
Huh? Didnt know teres legal houses for Indon too?There are legal houses for Malay gals, not for Indon gals.

Knight 1001
07-02-09, 21:08
Anyone has any idea why there was basically no SW's in Geylang on the afternoon of the 24th June ??? No PRC's .. no Indians .. no Viets ... no nothing at all .. had to go to Lor 18 H 62A to get a tight and small PRC ... nothing to drum about .. I had so much better out of the streets before and for half the price.

Thanks

Francesco24
07-03-09, 08:34
Hello,

I'll be spending 1 night in Singapore later this month (to get my 1year visa to Thailand) and was happly thinking of spending it with 1 or 2 cute PRC girls in Geylang.

But reading the last few pages of this tread I guess that won't be so easy I had planned (booking a cheap hotel in Geylang and just stay there other than the time to go to the Thai embassy).

From what I could understand, they now opened some Legal Houses with PRC girls? Anyone could name some of them for me? Or any other suggestion on how to meet good looking PRC girls?

Thanks a lot!

AussieGaigin
07-03-09, 10:13
Anyone has any idea why there was basically no SW's in Geylang on the afternoon of the 24th June ??? No PRC's .. no Indians .. no Viets ... no nothing at all .. had to go to Lor 18 H 62A to get a tight and small PRC ... nothing to drum about .. I had so much better out of the streets before and for half the price.

Thanks
Suggest you read back through the past 3 or 4 pages, all the sad details are there.

Jujim
07-03-09, 10:15
There is ongoing police patrol/raid on these SW. Last year (or was it 2 years ago) was on the even numbered side of Geylang and that pretty much clean up those streets. Now is it the odd numbered streets.

It is pretty much a dead scene now. Other than those legal houses.

Thanks

CyclopUnicorn
07-04-09, 09:15
There are legal houses for Malay gals, not for Indon gals.Tats wat I tot so. When I read teres "indon" I almost choke myself while munching away my burger. Hehehe

Mazo99
07-07-09, 10:39
Hi Bro,

Was that Panjabi girl from the Shing Spa in Kitchener road, or was she from lorong 8. Do you have her name, by description you said she was about 20-22, petite and very busty? How much was the damage.

Do the punjabis hang around with the south indians.

Adlo the shing spa, is it safe from LE raids, how much are the girls and what were these indian ones lik. E

Appreciate your help

Thanks,

Maz

If you want more North-Indian then head to Shing Spa at Kitchener Rd.

This joint has a "fair" local Indian woman ("fair" = same skin tone as Chinese gals).

She is not the youngest (30+). However she has a good solid body with well-sized and solid (.)(.)

Mazo99
07-07-09, 10:41
Where abouts is this club, I guess this has high class talent.

Which type, Arab, Iranaians etc.

RCA Knight
07-07-09, 15:19
I was in Singapore for a few days last week, and I also found out there are now many China babe legal houses. I did not write down the lorong and house numbers, but I remember there are quite a few on L16 ,L18, L20, I went in to look a few places and some were quite ok, sell for 150, had a session in L16 with PRC, 1 hour session but was in a hurry for a dinner, only stayed for 25 min, had a brief bbbj which China street workers rarely do, also I heard on Westerhout has a few PRC houses as well. I will check out on my next visit to Sing in 10 days, will have more time to look around next trip.

OzzieSuds
07-08-09, 00:51

Ipanema is a club amongst many at Orchard Tower and you will find a lot of discussion in the Other Areas thread. Smorgasbord of women from Asia and beyond.

Poopbunny
07-09-09, 10:40
Heavily reduced numbers of streetworkers could only mean lower patronage of the ST hotels in the surrounding area and possible knock on effects. From memory the place looked like a mini city of ST Hotels (Fragrance, Hotel 81 chains plus others)

One can only imagine the impact the crackdown would have on the local Geylang economy in addition to the world downturn.

What is the current situation?

Satrai2000
07-09-09, 19:42
heavily reduced numbers of streetworkers could only mean lower patronage of the st hotels in the surrounding area and possible knock on effects. from memory the place looked like a mini city of st hotels (fragrance, hotel 81 chains plus others)

one can only imagine the impact the crackdown would have on the local geylang economy in addition to the world downturn.

what is the current situation?there are nights when u only see men in gl.

and, like you already noticed: loss of income for the hotels, the coffee-shops, clubs. but probably more income for the legal houses.

FriendlyPlanet
07-13-09, 05:23
Last two times I went down there, the Indonesian girls were back out on Lorong 12. Still only about 50% of the girls from the peak (or maybe the others are busy back in the rooms). And almost no PRC girls- strange that there is a crackdown on only some girls.

Rates seem to have gone up to S$40 for ST- still a deal for a cute early 20s girl who will do BBBJ. Take them back to the Hotel 81 at the top of Lorong 12- still only S$10, and much nicer than their $5 ST place.

Here's a fuzzy camera picture of a 24 year old Indo girl I picked up last night.

Friendly

Zedra Nunye
07-16-09, 00:47
Gentlemen,

thanks to everyone for the past contribution and helping people have a good time.

Sudsoz, i appreciate the valuable info. i ended up staying at the O parade and walked across to the towers. i forgot the name of the club but ran into some nice Barcelonian talent. Had a good time needless to say!

If you get chance to come to the states, dont hesitate to ping us!

Cheers

MumbaiCop
07-18-09, 09:33
There are legal houses for Malay gals, not for Indon gals.You may be right, for me after a girl is naked and sucking my dick i cannot make out by pressing her boobs whether she is indon/malay/prc all look same to me. I can still make out Thai girls but PRC/Malay/indon are very similar for us.

Warmjan
07-18-09, 15:41
Are there Arab and Iranian girls available in Sing? Any suggestions on where to meet them?

Flyboy 2000
07-19-09, 03:12
after a girl is naked and sucking my dick i cannot make out by pressing her boobs whether she is indon/malay/prc.As a rule, the ones from PRC don't have much in the way of boobs to press!

CyclopUnicorn
07-19-09, 11:44
You may be right, for me after a girl is naked and sucking my dick i cannot make out by pressing her boobs whether she is indon/malay/prc all look same to me. I can still make out Thai girls but PRC/Malay/indon are very similar for us.Boobs are boobs. Juz wondering how you tell the difference between Thai and the rest of the boobs? How are Thai boobs more distinct from the rest?

Satrai2000
07-19-09, 18:59
You may be right, for me after a girl is naked and sucking my dick I cannot make out by pressing her boobs whether she is indon/malay/prc all look same to me.

I can still make out Thai girls but PRC/Malay/indon are very similar for us.Don't get what you mean.

Are you saying that Thai girls are outstanding and perform better?

MumbaiCop
07-24-09, 12:34
Boobs are boobs. Juz wondering how you tell the difference between Thai and the rest of the boobs? How are Thai boobs more distinct from the rest?If you have really pressed thai boobs and PRC boobs you will know that PRC boobs are smaller to press and they usually slip out of hand as you press as the skin is usually slippery. Boob also dont have some muscle in them. When pressing Thai Boobs you can actually feel like you have a pc of strong sponge stuff. Also Thai boobs have drak brown nipples and PRC boobs have pinkish brown like white girls colour nipples.

When you tip a thai girl she will mostly join hands like namaste and thank you while PRC will only say thanks sometimes.

MumbaiCop
07-24-09, 13:01
Don't get what you mean.

Are you saying that Thai girls are outstanding and perform better?Thai girls are usually better to serve you than PRC girls. PRC girls every few minutes will point the finger to the pussy and tell you to start to insert and finish off. Thai Girls will keep on doing what you ask for and rarely tell you to rush by inserting in pussy. Also Boobs are much better.

I am talking from selection I screwed in my life and you cannot say this is final review since my experience is with only 20-30 thai girls and 45-60 PRC girls. Of course for me indian aryan race girls are best in terms of smell, attitute and boobs. Of more than 200 girls I may have fucked from india I can say 80% were better then thai or PRC. Worst on my listing are South African Local Girls. All 7-8 I fucked had sagging boobs or fat types, although attitute was generally good but body were all shit.

In case of european white girls I find CIS girls better after a shot of vodka when they forget who they are with and do all kinky stuff. UK girls are worst and still believe english rule India. Amsterdam girls are too mechanical and really not worth the cost.

I will give below listing according to my experience with best ones on top and number of girls I fucked to get this rating:

Country Rating of 10 Number of Girls tested

CIS - Russia etc 9 7
India 8.5 more than 200
Thai 8 25
Nepal 7.8 15
German 7 20
Sri lanka 7 30
PRC 6 50
Egypt 6 5
Austrailia 6 10
New Zealand 6 4
Italy 6 4
Austria 6 1
Malaysia 6 30
UK 6 3
Papua New guinea 6 3
Amsterdam 6 15
South Africa 5 6
Vegas 5 15
Brazil 6.5 25
Kenya 5 4
Kashmir 6 (due to LE tension) 12
Turkey 5 2
Romania 7 1
Bangladesh 4 1

Satrai2000
07-24-09, 20:26
Thai girls are usually better to serve you than PRC girls. PRC girls every few minutes will point the finger to the pussy and tell you to start to insert and finish off. Thai Girls will keep on doing what you ask for and rarely tell you to rush by inserting in pussy. Also Boobs are much better. Great and interesting post, Mumbaicop!

For me it's a bit different but as we all know: one man's sweetmeat is another man's poison.

I would rank Chinese gals on nr. 1, followed by Thai followed by Indian gals.
Contrary to you I have been with Chinese gals who had big solid natural boobs and made the best GFE, whether they were from PRC, Malaysia, SGP, HKG or Taiwan.
At the bottom of my list are North- and West-European gals; somehow they seem very "cold" to me. Latin-American gals however are great. Never did it with Africans.

Chinese (incl. PRC, Malaysian, SGP, HKG, Taiwan) 115
Thai 289
Indian (inc. subcont., Malaysian, SGP) 61
Indonesian 15
Columbian 2
Venezoluan 5
Bulgarian 2
Cambodian 1
Greek 3
Italian 1
Rumanian 3
Spanish 5
Tsjech 3
Malay 10
Laos 1
Argentinian 3
Dutch 21

FriendlyPlanet
07-25-09, 03:19
Thai girls are usually better to serve you than PRC girls. PRC girls every few minutes will point the finger to the pussy and tell you to start to insert and finish off. Thai Girls will keep on doing what you ask for and rarely tell you to rush by inserting in pussy. Also Boobs are much better.

I don't know about the boobs, but I agree with the service, at least in Singapore. Thai girls are much more service oriented, while the PRC working girls in Singapore are all business.

In case of european white girls I find CIS girls better after a shot of vodka when they forget who they are with and do all kinky stuff. UK girls are worst and still believe english rule India. Amsterdam girls are too mechanical and really not worth the cost.

Most CIS girls I have banged are pretty mechanical. Will have to try a shot of vodka first. With UK girls, I find if you spank them first (kid you not- many of them like that!), they get wet and compliant.

I will give below listing according to my experience with best ones on top and number of girls I fucked to get this rating:

CIS - Russia etc 9 7
India 8.5 more than 200
Thai 8 25
Nepal 7.8 15
German 7 20
Sri lanka 7 30
PRC 6 50
Egypt 6 5
Austrailia 6 10
New Zealand 6 4
Italy 6 4
Austria 6 1
Malaysia 6 30
UK 6 3
Papua New guinea 6 3
Amsterdam 6 15
South Africa 5 6
Vegas 5 15
Brazil 6.5 25
Kenya 5 4
Turkey 5 2
Romania 7 1
Bangladesh 4 1

No Indonesian girls or Singapore girls? How is that possible? Surprised at how low you rated Brazil girls- I would put them in my top 5, because of looks and high service levels...

OzzieSuds
07-25-09, 04:45
Do you guys actually keep count? Personally I would prefer not to rember some of the gory details.

Poopbunny
07-25-09, 14:15
No Indonesian girls or Singapore girls? How is that possible? Surprised at how low you rated Brazil girls- I would put them in my top 5, because of looks and high service levels...

Yeah on Indonesian. Also agree with you on Brazilians. Singapore ho's are not that common, maybe a lot of them are well educated and hold good jobs. Also like Argentinians.

Don't know why Filipinos are not on the list, they are my favorite, on average they look better than Thai's and GFE is also way better.

RCA Knight
07-25-09, 15:35
There are 2 types of China workers. One is the illegal street workers, or ones waiting in hotel rooms or massages, second is the legal ones in the licensed *****houses.

I recently have chances to try many times the legal ones. It seems the legal China workers are getting more and more popular now because the service is very good, and very consistent in all houses.

Now I would rank legal China workers the best in service in Geylang, then followed by legal Thai workers and street Indons as second.

Lots of legal Thai workers insist on cbj, my personal experiences more or less 7cbj-3bbj ratio, but the 150 legal China category mostly likely 7bbj-3cbj ratio.

Of course on the other hand these illegal China street workers are completely different stories, they are on a mission and have lots of quotas to make, so quality of service is a joke.

The Thai legal workers in Geylang are mostly older age group 25-33 and most have multiple kids back home. China workers legal ones are all still young like in 19-24 range, and the street ones are divided, the older ones patrol the main street and the young attractive ones dominate the interior lorongs.

Var Blr
07-26-09, 17:17
there are 2 types of china workers. one is the illegal street workers, or ones waiting in hotel rooms or massages, second is the legal ones in the licensed *****houses.

now i would rank legal china workers the best in service in geylang, then followed by legal thai workers and street indons as second.

actually it was this post that gave me the impetus to explore chinese girls on lor 20. thanks a lot my friend and a few others who previously expressed the same view.

you are bang on target. that's my experience too today. they are the best.

on a hot sunday afternoon at about 3:00pm after a so so session at l6h66 there i was standing infront of this house with a signboard that read 'ogoto'. not sure if it is 60 or 62. (what does ogoto mean anyway? should have asked)
run by john and jeffrey, i think.

fantastic room with mirrors all around, two special chairs for you to experiment a few positions.

you could see thousand images of the intertwined bodies, that get permanantly etched in your mind.
boy-o-boy what-a-high!

i can say all things that phen of 6-66is famous for and more are in the kitty of this chinese girl including rimming. she is such a willing participant, she almost demanded you take each of those pleasurable services.
very very well spent 150sgd.

came out blessing the owners and am going to go there a few times more.

yet another on my list is trapeze with moving bed -- still to decide between the 120sgd one (abeca) or the 150sgd one on lor20.

thats tomorrow, i promised myself.

FriendlyPlanet
07-26-09, 18:25
Do you guys actually keep count? Personally I would prefer not to rember some of the gory details.

I kept track of these girls-

5 vietnamese
4 indonesian
6 thai
2 Malay
1 Turkish
1 Russian

But July isn't over yet...

CyclopUnicorn
07-27-09, 00:54

CIS - Russia etc 9 7
India 8.5 more than 200
Thai 8 25
Nepal 7.8 15
German 7 20
Sri lanka 7 30
PRC 6 50
Egypt 6 5
Austrailia 6 10
New Zealand 6 4
Italy 6 4
Austria 6 1
Malaysia 6 30
UK 6 3
Papua New guinea 6 3
Amsterdam 6 15
South Africa 5 6
Vegas 5 15
Brazil 6.5 25
Kenya 5 4
Turkey 5 2
Romania 7 1
Bangladesh 4 1My oh my! You actually keep a record of all the gils and country of origin. Have to salute u! :)

Linga
07-27-09, 09:13
saw some nice looking girls, jelly, angel, mimi when i was there last time but service, "not so good la". i think jelly has already gone back to china. did you session with sofia? try the other houses, the house next door goes by the name of "lorna" or something similar. i had a great time there with nana -tall girl with a good size assets.

actually it was this post that gave me the impetus to explore chinese girls on lor 20. thanks a lot my friend and a few others who previously expressed the same view.

you are bang on target. that's my experience too today. they are the best.

on a hot sunday afternoon at about 3:00pm after a so so session at l6h66 there i was standing infront of this house with a signboard that read 'ogoto'. not sure if it is 60 or 62. (what does ogoto mean anyway? should have asked)
run by john and jeffrey, i think.

fantastic room with mirrors all around, two special chairs for you to experiment a few positions.

you could see thousand images of the intertwined bodies, that get permanantly etched in your mind.
boy-o-boy what-a-high!

i can say all things that phen of 6-66is famous for and more are in the kitty of this chinese girl including rimming. she is such a willing participant, she almost demanded you take each of those pleasurable services.
very very well spent 150sgd.

came out blessing the owners and am going to go there a few times more.

yet another on my list is trapeze with moving bed -- still to decide between the 120sgd one (abeca) or the 150sgd one on lor20.

thats tomorrow, i promised myself.

Swedster
07-27-09, 10:26
Hey guys,

I am about to visit Singapore and geylang in August.

What is the going rate for ST and LT for girls outside the houses.

AussieGaigin
07-28-09, 10:32
Hey guys,

I am about to visit Singapore and geylang in August.

What is the going rate for ST and LT for girls outside the houses.
Perhaps you could tell us something about all those other places you have visited over the last couple of years, then perhaps we might be inclined to read through this forum and get the answers for you.

Satrai2000
07-28-09, 20:05
For PRC-lovers: nowadays there must be about 30 houses from lorong 6 to lorong 30 which have PRC-gals. Quality is excellent in general.

(For Thai-lovers: there are a lot more...)

OzzieSuds
07-28-09, 21:54
Perhaps you could tell us something about all those other places you have visited over the last couple of years, then perhaps we might be inclined to read through this forum and get the answers for you.

Or how about just reading some of the more recent posts to discover that there are currently no or very few gals outside the houses.

Socrates69
07-29-09, 00:40
Rates seem to have gone up to S$40 for STIt's still 30 + 5 for the room. A group of them at the top of the lorong have started to quote higher rates from punters who they think aren't in the know. Once telling them that you know the rate is 30 + 5 for the room, they should drop the issue. Also, tip is not expected.

Rhino64
07-29-09, 04:53
For PRC-lovers: nowadays there must be about 30 houses from lorong 6 to lorong 30 which have PRC-gals. Quality is excellent in general.

(For Thai-lovers: there are a lot more...)

Hi Satrai,

I have been only once to Geylang and it was an utter disappointment as the taxi driver dropped me off at the only site where there were no WGs!! I walked the entire length of that main street until I finally came across the houses, by which time I was totally exhausted so I hopped into a taxi and went back to my hotel.

I am very interested in Thais. Can you please let me know the correct streets to hit for high quality Thai women.

Thanks for your guidance.

CyclopUnicorn
07-29-09, 12:06

(For Thai-lovers: there are a lot more...)Huh?

30 PRC houses at Geylang lorongs? :confused:

Ebauche
07-29-09, 16:11
Hi Satrai,

I have been only once to Geylang and it was an utter disappointment as the taxi driver dropped me off at the only site where there were no WGs!! I walked the entire length of that main street until I finally came across the houses, by which time I was totally exhausted so I hopped into a taxi and went back to my hotel.

I am very interested in Thais. Can you please let me know the correct streets to hit for high quality Thai women.

Thanks for your guidance.
Lor 6, House 66.

S$100 white man's price. All inclusive, anything you want - BBBJ, CIM, Anal, rimming. Unfortunately, don't have red rope.

Satrai2000
07-29-09, 19:03
Huh?

30 PRC houses at Geylang lorongs? :confused:Yes!

As far as I know these houses are in lor 6, 8, 16, Westerhout, 18, 20, Jln Molek, 28, 30.

Satrai2000
07-29-09, 19:08
Hi Satrai,

Thanks for your guidance.In the even lorongs starting from lor 6 to lor 30 and even farther.

Many of them are in lor 18 and 20.

Eddie X
07-30-09, 14:11
I couldn’t wait for my trip I planned for the end of August so I flew over from Oz for a long weekend. I stayed overnight in Geylang before a couple nights in Bangkok. I’m still quite new at the game so after reading this thread for awhile and hearing the street scene was dead I had psyched myself up to visit one of the legal houses on Lor 18. I stayed at Santa Grande Hotel Aljunied on Lor 22. For $20 SGD ($62) more than the Fragrance chain, what a better deal. Same size room but cleaner, in better nick and a plasma TV. I arrived about 9pm and went to look for food before some fun. I wandered all the way to Lor 6 before I had to sit and eat.

Well, within minutes I had 3 hot young Vietnamese girls sitting at my table. One spoke some broken English, one knew the ‘massage one hour hunna dolla’ and the third, not a word of English, but she was the hottest. Flagged a taxi and we were off to the hotel.

Clothes were quickly shed; man she had a hot little body. But the way she tentatively stroked my dick with a nervous smile I was sure she was new at this game. I never thought I would do this but I moved into a semi 69 and went DATY which started some pleasurable? whimpering from her. I tossed her around and enjoyed her in several positions and finished with her knees behind her ears.

Her phone had been ringing for a while so I guess my hour was up. We shared a shower, dressed and I walked her to the street and put her in a taxi. It was the best $100 I have ever spent in Singapore.

Thanks again for all your help, guys.

CyclopUnicorn
08-02-09, 07:39
Yes!

As far as I know these houses are in lor 6, 8, 16, Westerhout, 18, 20, Jln Molek, 28, 30.Sorry, but do u mean those joints listed above are legal PRC joints? Only PRC gils in those houses?

Whats their damages/duration?

Tks.

Satrai2000
08-03-09, 19:39
Sorry, but do u mean those joints listed above are legal PRC joints? Only PRC gils in those houses?

Whats their damages/duration?

Tks.Some only have PRC's, some also Thais.

Damages: many of them ask 100 for 30 minutes and 150 for 1 hour.

RCA Knight
08-05-09, 05:05
It seems like more and more houses are turning into PRC joints. The good thing is these legal China girls are well trained and very consistent in service in all my 7-8 tries.

Most houses charge 150 for an hour, I did not notice they offer short version for 100, because I was never quoted. Maybe only to local Sings.

Rhino64
08-05-09, 10:05
In the even lorongs starting from lor 6 to lor 30 and even farther.

Many of them are in lor 18 and 20.

Thanks very much for the response.

Hello Supernova
08-05-09, 14:08
I went looking for the Indonesians in Geylang one night, walking from Lorong 6 to Lorong 20 a few times and talking to the girls and pimps. Night? Not really. This was at 5:00 am And the girls were out in force, no sign of the evening ending.

I am a newbie, so it took some time for me to realize that the Indonesian girls werent on Lorong 12 per se, that evening, but about one block down. Not in the alley that runs parallel to Geylang, but the next street. And, whoa, I found Indonesians there. Maybe three dozen. I spoke with one small, dark witchy beauty who said, in cute accented english, that she's Singaporean Malay and that 1/2 hour would cost $80. (I assume the room would be even more expensive! ). I passed, her short shorts not withstanding, and asked her if everyone here was Malay or Indonesian. When she replied yes, I started toward the woman who first caught my eye: Intan.

Intan. About 21 years old with long straight black hair, in a jean miniskirt and tank top. Thin and shapely and fair. She said she was from Jakarta, but I asked where her family was from and she said Bandung. Sundanese. A Sundanese beauty. Thirty dollars she said, and off we went into the hotel (either a Fragrance or Hotel 81. It was $15 for the transit rate). We chatted in the room in Indonesian: she's here for about three weeks, doesn't go to school anymore. Her pimped called. Sixty dollars she said. That was OK. Well, no, no its not. Call him back. Say forty only. Forty saja. She was fine with that, the pimp was fine with that, and I told her the extra twenty was hers as a tip. If if if I am happy.

I stripped naked and showered and then undressed her. Small breasts, but pert and erect breasts. A small little bushy amount of hair around her pussy. Long long legs and a curvy brown ass. I turned her around to admire her ass and she raised one leg up. "Berdiri? " Standing? Oh my god. I covered up and entered her. Wait, she said. She was dry. "Cium! " Kiss me, she said. Kiss me to make me wet. It made her wet and me hard. I fucked her on her back, with her on top, breasts firm, doggie style. Kissing and fucking while she squeezed my nipples.

I came. It was over. I showered and left. We exchanged cel phone numbers, but never met before she returned to Indonesia. She called me once to say she wasn't working that night, none of them were. And another night to say they started work at ten.

I'll find her when I return to Jakarta. She was so sweet.

Bonus: picture of a PRC streetwalking girl, or KTV girl, taken from the double decker bus.

Crococ
08-06-09, 11:28
Yesterday I don't find

Where is the street girl in Geyland?

Which hours is the best for see?

Thank

AussieGaigin
08-07-09, 11:41
Yesterday I don't find

Thank
They're probably at home reading this forum

Apac Man
08-07-09, 12:32
Yesterday I don't find

Thank

You should have gone to Geylang where the action is instead of Geyland!

It just amazes me to no end that why some insist on mistyping it!

Be Safe,

APAC Man

Satrai2000
08-07-09, 19:18
You should have gone to Geylang where the action is instead of Geyland!

It just amazes me to no end that why some insist on mistyping it!

Be Safe,

APAC ManMind that some posters here are not looking for Geylang but for Gayland.

OzzieSuds
08-08-09, 01:49
Mind that some posters here are not looking for Geylang but for Gayland.

LOL - but isn't that at the top of OT.

Poopbunny
08-10-09, 06:06
LOL - but isn't that at the top of OT.

Nah, those are trannies.

A person who like a transvestite is not necessarily gay.

Der Konig
08-12-09, 11:19
Been lurking unregistered for a few weeks now in anticipation of my trip to Singapore tomorrow, however I was wondering if anyone had a cumulative update of the Geylang streetworker situation, as the last all-encompassing one was some two months ago.

- Just curious, as I'm guessing I'll spend most of my stops in the legalised houses. Of course I'll be sure to try the OT/Ipanema scene as well.

Also rather interested in the hype surrounding Club Romeo - The supposed all ladyboy club, am so intrigued by the reasons these men would go through such a traumatic procedure, and of course in the end results - prettiest 'girls' around? - We'll see. Of course, that's all chat, looksies, but no touchies, who knows - maybe I might be bought a drink for once.

Also interested to know the developments in the Singaporean scene re: the availability of Caucasian women? - Any in the legal houses? As far as has been mentioned (I've read the whole thread) I've only heard of them as escorts and occasionally as freelance..

I won't be so bold/brash as to ask for details, but general information would be very helpful indeed..

Of course I will hopefully return with many-a-picture and proud stories for you all.

Any suggestions, comments, information appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Beachboi
08-12-09, 20:06
Tried to visit some of the recommended places from ISG, in particular Lorong 26 house 66 (for BBBJ, CIM, anal, rimming etc) and the Chinese girls at Lorong 20 house 60 ($150, with the "Ogoto" sign).

Unfortunately at 2 am Both these places seemed to be closed. Lor 26 #66 had its gate bolted but not locked. I opened it as I saw a man walking around inside, opened the door and asked him if they were still open. He said $150 (which I knew, from ISG) and seemed to expect I would leave. I said that was fine. He said only one girl working now and he wanted money upfront. I said no problem, but I wanted to see the girl.

After a bit of back and forth he refused to show the girl first, so I took this as a bad sign and left.

Many other Geylang places also shut at this time of night (morning? ) and also much less street girls, as others have reported previously. Still a few street girls around near some of the hotels.

Ended up back at Lor 8, #66a where I have been a few times before with adequate results.

5 girls on offer, recognised one as previously tried, but went for a new girl, number 69. All girls only passable looks, and I would have tried elsewhere if I thought somewhere was open and reliable. Girls probably not better than 6s.

Asked boss man before hand if any of the girls offer anal, he said no.

Room was pretty average for Geylang. But noted that there were no sheets, straight onto the mattress.

Service was okay. Weird moaning from the girl at odd times, a bit off-putting. Some kissing throughout but not DFK. Showered together and into BBBJ in shower. More on the bed, then several positions. Tried anal (after offering more $) but she was too tight and we didn't get far, so back to the main hole then BBBJ + CIM finish.

Medium and a bit saggy tits, mediocre looks, shaved, okay personality but essentially no English.

WIR? No. Adequate performance to get the job done, and a reasonable repetoire for S$100, but I'd rather take my chances with someone/somewhere new next time.

Tsting
08-13-09, 06:04
Heh, here's a little update for ya.

The street-walkers scene around geylang has been depressing. With all the frequent raids, I hardly see any street-walkers during my frequent drives around that area.

Things might improve given that the clamp down might have been related to the National Day celebrations over the weekend. But this is just my guess. I guess you might be better off paying a little extra and going for the legal houses.

As for caucasions, we do get a supply of eastern europeans via pimps working through another forum, at about 150-160 for ST (in-call), as well as some really good looking "Koreans" (who are probably just from the north-eastern part of China) at the same price.

I'm afraid I cannot link you from here.

Poopbunny
08-13-09, 07:11
Was there a few days ago. Geylang scene is nearly dead. Saw maybe 3 or 4 in the small lane between Lor 20 and Lor 18, saw a couple of trannies maybe Lor 12 or 14. Saw 1 PRC and 1 really hot Spanish looking around Lor 6 where the PRC talent used to be. I would say the street scene is less than 1% from its heyday. Feel sorry for the local businesses. Legal houses probably a roaring trade? I would not bother a visit just for the street scene.

Went to Brix Hyatt, they wanted $25 door fee, I passed.

OT particularly Ipanema is still a happening place. Saw a few Caucasians (probably Russians, maybe 6/10 in looks, possibly 7/10 with beer goggles) above Ipanema can't remember the name of the bar.

Been lurking unregistered for a few weeks now in anticipation of my trip to Singapore tomorrow, however I was wondering if anyone had a cumulative update of the Geylang streetworker situation, as the last all-encompassing one was some two months ago.

- Just curious, as I'm guessing I'll spend most of my stops in the legalised houses. Of course I'll be sure to try the OT/Ipanema scene as well.

Also interested to know the developments in the Singaporean scene re: the availability of Caucasian women?

Thanks in advance

Pita123
08-13-09, 23:15
went to brix hyatt, they wanted $25 door fee, i passed.

anyone know if they charge the door fee for hotel guests?

OzzieSuds
08-14-09, 00:24
Anyone know if they charge the door fee for hotel guests?

Have you noticed that this thread is for Geylang?

Flyboy 2000
08-14-09, 01:08
Have you noticed that this thread is for Geylang?He's talking about the all-new Hyatt Geylang – the first hotel in the famous global chain to offer rooms for rent by the hour. You can meet ladies in the Hyatt Geylang's stylish Fishbowl Bar, or order them direct through room service (which now means 'you get serviced in your room').

Yes, it's the all-new Hyatt Geylang, where the motto is "Stay for short time, remember us for long time".

Marsh123
08-15-09, 12:12
Hi Guys,

What time does the legal LOR stuff open in Geylang.

Is it available in the morning?

Gzono
08-17-09, 11:16
Went there 2 nights

almost deserted on the streets

met a PRC chick-hopeless really average for 60.00

reckon GL has had its days as Sing govn is good at stopping fun!

Ploughman
09-02-09, 07:31
One amusing by-product of the raids and depressed business for hotels is that the Fragrance chain is now offering rooms via Expedia! They're the cheapest on the island and the only "budget" option for some, so that's drawing in a lot of clueless "conventional" tourists (check out some of the comments on TripAdvisor from people who booked into Fragrance without knowing anything about Geylang!).

I considered myself a bit more educated, having read these posts and having been to GL before. Booked into the Fragrance Emerald because it hadthe highest TripAdvisor rating of the bunch; it's on Lor 6.

Lor 6 was pretty quiet, but on one night the Indonesians were out in decent force on Lor 10 and 12. Saw an S$40 price mentioned here, so I talked one down to S$30. A real cutie from Sumatra, and good GFE. Indeed the Hotel 81 charged S$10 for transit rate, which is a comparable price to ST places in Thailand.

Girl was inexperienced but generally game for the plain vanilla stuff. Got a misunderstanding when it came time to pay and she somehow thought I was paying S$60, but I had to hold my ground because I had repeated the S$30 three times to make sure and was frankly surprised she could misunderstand (she did know a fair amount of English). Apparently she was afraid to go back to the pimp with less than S$60. I gave her a S$10 tip for S$40 total and she pulled out another S$20 from her purse. I felt bad about the whole thing but don't see how I could have been clearer on the price, and thought she was asking the pimp for an OK on that before going to the hotel. It was my first experience with SWs in GL (previous was an incall arrangement some 5 years ago). There were some real cuties among the Indonesian selection, and I've generally been a fan of girls from there, but the pimp arrangement looked like it might be exploitive.

Lor 18 had the "fishbowl" places with the Thais still operating, usually with a tout outside to draw people in. Would also assume the PRC private houses were still a go, though pricing was out of my range.

I also looked but didn't seriously inquire at OT, figuring that would be a budget-buster. Ipanema indeed was packed, but the low lights and loud music (live or otherwise) haven't been my thing since getting out of my mid-20s.

What Singapore really needs is a place in the middle of Geylang that is like L.A. Cafe in Manila, but I'm not holding my breath.

RCA Knight
09-02-09, 17:28
Seems like this raid is to stay. Never seen a Geylang raid lasts so long. Before at most 1 day or 2, but mostly a few hours. Hope the authority will eventually get bored and loosen up again.

Lots of girls now connect to street pimps for customer. I was offered several times on the street as low as 50 for young Thai or Indon and 60 for young PRC in hotel rooms, price inclusive of ST room fee. Found a cute Indon in a group of 6 in some ST hotel several days ago.

Downside is some street pimps are so rude if you refuse to take girl.

BionicMan
09-02-09, 23:24
One amusing by-product of the raids and depressed business for hotels is that the Fragrance chain is now offering rooms via Expedia! They're the cheapest on the island and the only "budget" option for some, so that's drawing in a lot of clueless "conventional" tourists (check out some of the comments on TripAdvisor from people who booked into Fragrance without knowing anything about Geylang!).

It makes me laugh the idea the "conventional tourists", attraceted by a low budget price go there and then see them selves thrown in a mongering area (well, even if low profile now, the style of the area cannot go un-noticed)
Wondering what they will report back home...:)))
And also wondering how many, take the opportunity to jump fence and enjoy the asians...

Apac Man
09-04-09, 17:44
It makes me laugh the idea the "conventional tourists", attraceted by a low budget price go there and then see them selves thrown in a mongering area (well, even if low profile now, the style of the area cannot go un-noticed)
Wondering what they will report back home...:)))
And also wondering how many, take the opportunity to jump fence and enjoy the asians...

About 10-11 years ago I was on my routine KL-US via Singapore flight with 6 hours overnight at the SIN airport and decided not to stay at airport and venture out. The person next to me from KL flight told me that I can book a cheap hotel by going to the hotel desk at the airport and low and behold she offered me a night at Fragrance for SG$25! I was amazed at the sight and spent all night wandering around and looking, instead of getting a rest at hotel! I do not recall girls standing in the street but men standing in front of legal houses would call and invite you in and there were pimps that would promise excellent selection if I followed them to the girls place. After so many invites, I finally gave in and followed one guy to a house and sitting in the car garage were about a dozen very young looking girls (if I remember correctly, they were Indonesians). I do not know why, but for some reason the warning bells went off in my head and I just could not do it and ran out.

I practically ran all the way from there to hotel and sat at the all night food place on the corner for an hour drinking tea and people watching and finally it was time to go back to airport. I went back to the hotel, got my carry-on bag and checked out. It was not till 5 years later that I actually had to be in Singapore for work and I went back and revisited the area.

These days I still book a night stay at Fragrance if I am on transit except that it now cost 40-45 to stay there! :)

Be Safe,

APAC Man

Tasty1
09-07-09, 17:52
[QUOTE=Flyboy 2000]
You can meet ladies in the Hyatt Geylang's stylish Fishbowl Bar, or order them direct through room service (which now means 'you get serviced in your room').

Does this hotel have daytime action? I will in in SIN for 8 hr "layover" (no pun intended) in daytime.

Satrai2000
09-07-09, 20:22
...I practically ran all the way from there to hotel and sat at the all night food place on the corner for an hour drinking tea and people watching and finally it was time ...I consider sitting at a coffee-shop, drinking tea, watching people as meditation. It gives you some kind of inner rest and peace.

Mr Enternational
09-11-09, 21:33
I arrived in Geylang about 2am. Now it is 4:32am. Where are all of the ladies? I started off on Lorong 8 & Talma. I was asking every guy I saw, "where are all the ladies?" I went up to the restaurant to have a bite. A couple of women called out to me but they were not my type. I sat down and ate with one who said she was from Vietnam. Doable, but I was sure I could have found better so I didn't even get a price from her. Finished eating and walked down the main road. Two old dog ugly Indians approached me. Since I didn't see the going rate for Indians in a previous report I decided to ask how much for 1 hour. They told me $100. Not sure if that was for them together or for each. I just walked off. I am trying to find the $30 Indonesians or Filipinas. Am I here outside of prime operating hours? Everything seems to be dead. I stopped in on Lorong 18 #42. They only had two girls. The papasan told me $100 for 30-35 minutes. All of the other houses were empty. What time should I show up tomorrow and where should I go?

Mr Enternational
09-14-09, 16:13
I have no fucking idea what happened yesterday (Sunday) but Geylang finally came alive. There were women down the Lorangs like it was no tomorrow. Still ran into the discrimination problem though. It appears that the regular price is S$30 for ST. However, everytime it came to us it was jacked up to a minimum of S$70. For instance, there were drones of people (SWs and the dark-skinned working-men...not sure their nationality) on Lorang 14. It must have been payday for those guys or something. But anyway I asked a SW how much. She responded S$30. Her pimp overheard it and immediately corrected her to S$70. I said but you just told me S$30. She countered with, "Sorry, I did not understand." I said fuck it. Then I went to check back with an Indonesian who had told me S$40 earlier. I had two wingmen with me. She had friends as well. I asked her friends their price and they said S$70 as well. I went with her across to Hotel 81. I paid them my 10 entrance fee with the 50 bill that I had gotten from the ATM earlier. I made sure she could see the 50 was alone in my pocket and I received 4 10s as change.

When we got to the room I told her that we needed to take showers. I made sure to thoroughly wash all the parts of her that I planned to put my lips. When we got to the sack I started to understand why we had been thwarted earlier and/or the price was always jacked up on us. I had her screaming bloody murder. I turned her every which way but loose. Actually I did loosen her up a bit. I finished the business she went into the bathroom and took a ho bath (just washing the pussy), dried off and came out to ask for a tip for her and her boss. I took out the 4 10s and said this is all I have (update for clarity: I did give her the 4 10s as agreed but no tip for her and her boss) and thanks for the good time. I kissed her on the cheek and went about my way leaving her in the room alone to prepare her makeup for the next customer.

Here are some photos of her along with some young pimps from the Four Floors of Hores who we took photos with down on Lorang 8.

FreebieFan
09-15-09, 06:34
I have no fucking idea what happened yesterday (Sunday) but Geylang finally came alive. There were women down the Lorangs like it was no tomorrow. Still ran into the discrimination problem though. It appears that the regular price is S$30 for ST. However, everytime it came to us it was jacked up to a minimum of S$70. For instance, there were drones of people (SWs and the dark-skinned working-men...not sure their nationality) on Lorang 14. It must have been payday for those guys or something. But anyway I asked a SW how much. She responded S$30. Her pimp overheard it and immediately corrected her to S$70. I said but you just told me S$30. She countered with, "Sorry, I did not understand." I said fuck it. Then I went to check back with an Indonesian who had told me S$40 earlier. I had two wingmen with me. She had friends as well. I asked her friends their price and they said S$70 as well. I went with her across to Hotel 81. I paid them my 10 entrance fee with the 50 bill that I had gotten from the ATM earlier. I made sure she could see the 50 was alone in my pocket and I received 4 10s as change.

When we got to the room I told her that we needed to take showers. I made sure to thoroughly wash all the parts of her that I planned to put my lips. When we got to the sack I started to understand why we had been thwarted earlier and/or the price was always jacked up on us. I had her screaming bloody murder. I turned her every which way but loose. Actually I did loosen her up a bit. I finished the business she went into the bathroom and took a ho bath (just washing the pussy), dried off and came out to ask for a tip for her and her boss. I took out the 4 10s and said this is all I have and thanks for the good time. I kissed her on the cheek and went about my way leaving her in the room alone to prepare her makeup for the next customer.

Here are some photos of her along with some young pimps from the Four Floors of Hores who we took photos with down on Lorang 8.Your lucky the pimp didn't get summoned and beat the shit out of you!

And dont think they don't.

Bungee Man
09-15-09, 09:31
Heh, here's a little update for ya.

The street-walkers scene around geylang has been depressing. With all the frequent raids, I hardly see any street-walkers during my frequent drives around that area.

Things might improve given that the clamp down might have been related to the National Day celebrations over the weekend. But this is just my guess. I guess you might be better off paying a little extra and going for the legal houses.

As for caucasions, we do get a supply of eastern europeans via pimps working through another forum, at about 150-160 for ST (in-call), as well as some really good looking "Koreans" (who are probably just from the north-eastern part of China) at the same price.

I'm afraid I cannot link you from here.Don't worry the whole place, Geylang especially, will come alive in the next week or so when the Formula 1 race takes place in Singapore and hoards of visitors descend into Singapore.

Bungee Man out.

Amadeuss
09-15-09, 11:00
She had friends as well. I asked her friends their price and they said S$70 as well.

I took out the 4 10s and said this is all I have and thanks for the good time. I kissed her on the cheek and went about my way leaving her in the room alone to prepare her makeup for the next customer.

Mate, you play with fire. Not to say its unethical what you did - you bet next time you show up there, the OKT's will chase you down the gully.

Its true, that locals incl. the Bangla workers pay less. But then - sometimes you find a gem, who is happy with the 30 or 40 as agreed. But never shortchange them.

Mr Enternational
09-15-09, 15:12
Your lucky the pimp didn't get summoned and beat the shit out of you!
And dont think they don't.

Mate, you play with fire. Not to say its unethical what you did - you bet next time you show up there, the OKT's will chase you down the gully.

Its true, that locals incl. the Bangla workers pay less. But then - sometimes you find a gem, who is happy with the 30 or 40 as agreed. But never shortchange them.
Gentlemen,

I don't know if something was lost in translation, I wrote something incorrectly, or if you misunderstood. I was quoted 40 by the young lady. I told her I would be back. I went checking with other girls. I did not get a better price. After about 10 minutes I went back to the first one to double check. She confirmed 40. We went to the hotel. I paid 10 to the hotel and gave her the agreed upon 40. Nobody got short changed. I definitely would not stand for being short changed on my job. I might be a monger but I'm an honest one.

Member #4214
09-15-09, 15:50
Gentlemen,

I don't know if something was lost in translation, I wrote something incorrectly, or if you misunderstood. I was quoted 40 by the young lady. I told her I would be back. I went checking with other girls. I did not get a better price. After about 10 minutes I went back to the first one to double check. She confirmed 40. We went to the hotel. I paid 10 to the hotel and gave her the agreed upon 40. Nobody got short changed. I definitely would not stand for being short changed on my job. I might be a monger but I'm an honest one.

Yeah, we need to give him the benefit of the doubt. He simply laid out the transaction in such a way that it can be read to mean she quoted $40 the first time, and $70 the second time, but then was paid $40 anyway.

When I first read it I also thought he was telling us he stiffed her, but then I recognized the most probable explanation was that the writing wasn't clear.

You are off the hook dude. Thanks for the first post reporting that Geylang has loosened back up.

Sharka
09-16-09, 01:46

These days I still book a night stay at Fragrance if I am on transit except that it now cost 40-45 to stay there! :)

APAC Man

Are the prices cheaper for booking the Fragrance hotels in Geylang at the airport hotel desk instead of all the online hotel booking agencies?
I was just checking prices for late Oct and early Nov. and the best prices for the Fragrance over the many internet travel bookings are S56-65 (depending on which dates in Nov)

Phantomtiger2
09-16-09, 02:14

At S30, its very difficult to find a gem as the pimps usually know the going rate and demand for a cutie. I'm a frequent monger to Sgn and can tell you from experience that S30 will get a bottom feeder most of the time but (S40 is the more realistic cheap rate though) and also, 1)inorder to get the lowest prices, most of the time you should be able to communicate with them in their language and not your own. Once you start speaking your hometown English (and you can't hide that accent as Sgn english is different, they already have you pegged for the next price level upwards. 2) you should be reconize by the pimps (having been there before) wandering around on many days and perhaps taken a few gals from them.3) Yes, never cheat the gals or the pimps as "accidents" do happen even in sunny/safe Sgn.
Just my 2 cents.

PT

Tricky3000
09-16-09, 03:33
Gentlemen,

I don't know if something was lost in translation, I wrote something incorrectly, or if you misunderstood.
Then I went to check back with an Indonesian who had told me S$40 earlier. I had two wingmen with me. She had friends as well. I asked her friends their price and they said S$70 as well.The story was quite clear to me. I guess the 'as well' confused people, but it referred to the first part of the story. I think people just didn't read carefully.

FreebieFan
09-16-09, 06:57

When we got to the room I told her that we needed to take showers. I made sure to thoroughly wash all the parts of her that I planned to put my lips. When we got to the sack I started to understand why we had been thwarted earlier and/or the price was always jacked up on us. I had her screaming bloody murder. I turned her every which way but loose. Actually I did loosen her up a bit. I finished the business she went into the bathroom and took a ho bath (just washing the pussy), dried off and came out to ask for a tip for her and her boss. I took out the 4 10s and said this is all I have (update for clarity: I did give her the 4 10s as agreed but no tip for her and her boss) and thanks for the good time. I kissed her on the cheek and went about my way leaving her in the room alone to prepare her makeup for the next customer.

Here are some photos of her along with some young pimps from the Four Floors of Hores who we took photos with down on Lorang 8.The pics of the pimps etc made me laugh.. because of the blacked out arms and face. Reminds me of when I worked in Saudi Arabia... the daily paper and magazines such as Time, Newsweek would all carry pics of people with parts of the equally blacked out. Once there was a pic of Queen Elizabeth who must have been a sexy young gal of 70 then, with arms legs and neck all similarly blacked out.

Guess the Saudis thought we would all get hard on's looking at a 70 year old neck.....

Mr Enternational
09-17-09, 13:22
Are the prices cheaper for booking the Fragrance hotels in Geylang at the airport hotel desk instead of all the online hotel booking agencies?
I was just checking prices for late Oct and early Nov. and the best prices for the Fragrance over the many internet travel bookings are S56-65 (depending on which dates in Nov)
After staying one night in the shitty Claremont Hotel for S$103 that a friend had booked, we moved over to the Fragrance Crystal on Lorang 18. We found it by roaming around in Geylang looking for action. The prices you have are the same that they offer at the front desk. A double is R$65. You get S$10 (S$55) off if you have a permit to work in Singapore.

Apac Man
09-17-09, 18:05
My understanding is that the price you get is for that night only and it is based on if the hotel has any empty room that night. I am going to ask them next time I am at the airport.

Be Safe,

APAC Man

BionicMan
09-17-09, 22:06
My understanding is that the price you get is for that night only and it is based on if the hotel has any empty room that night. I am going to ask them next time I am at the airport.

Be Safe,

APAC Man
You are most likely right. Those desks serve the purpose to sell unsold and still vacant rooms on last minute basis.
Good for the hotel as he can attract you with a great price for one night and then legitimately trap you (often one does not want to change the hotel once he is settled in) for more nights if you need to stay more.

AussieGaigin
09-18-09, 10:47
If the hotel's forward bookings are down, they would usually be prepared to do a deal for a guaranteed 3 or 4 night stay.

Just ask at the desk to get a quote for how many nights you want. Of course if you don't know the hotel, you may not want to risk more than one night. But you can always go back to the airport the next day and book another one.

Sharka
09-19-09, 00:16
If the hotel's forward bookings are down, they would usually be prepared to do a deal for a guaranteed 3 or 4 night stay.

Just ask at the desk to get a quote for how many nights you want. Of course if you don't know the hotel, you may not want to risk more than one night. But you can always go back to the airport the next day and book another one.

So judging from all the responses so far, it would seem the Airport hotel desk should be cheaper than any online web site booking companies for a 1 night stay.

AussieGaigin
09-19-09, 23:04
So judging from all the responses so far, it would seem the Airport hotel desk should be cheaper than any online web site booking companies for a 1 night stay.
Hard to say, really.

If you were booking say one week out, their prices might be more competitive because you would have the ability to compare with other hotels.

If you wait to book at the airport, you are getting into "desperate" mode, so the hotel may have the upper hand on pricing even though it may still want to offload some empty rooms. You don't have so much opportunity to compare prices, remember you are being pushed by a clerk who is getting commission on the sale.

But the differences between the prices would be minimal, especially when taken relative to the whole cost of your holiday.

OzzieSuds
09-19-09, 23:50
Hey guys - can we talk about hotels in the hotels thread so that people can find stuff if they are looking.

Tryntry
09-20-09, 22:44
Don't worry the whole place, Geylang especially, will come alive in the next week or so when the Formula 1 race takes place in Singapore and hoards of visitors descend into Singapore.

Bungee Man out.I have to overnight 9/12(arriving around midnight and departing 7am) at the airport and am thinking of checking out Geylang. Should be in Geylang before 1am. I assume there are still service providers at that time. Thanks for any suggestions.

Poopbunny
09-22-09, 06:39
You could try the legal houses around Geylang. Street action probably limited. There is also OT right in the heart of the city, but probably not worth it since your stay is just a few hours.

If only there was some action airside in Changi airport. The transit hotels would be perfect for this!

I have to overnight 9/12(arriving around midnight and departing 7am) at the airport and am thinking of checking out Geylang. Should be in Geylang before 1am. I assume there are still service providers at that time. Thanks for any suggestions.

Amadeuss
09-26-09, 04:39
I have to overnight 9/12(arriving around midnight and departing 7am) at the airport and am thinking of checking out Geylang. Should be in Geylang before 1am. I assume there are still service providers at that time. Thanks for any suggestions.

Geylang streetwalkers will be going till sunrise. Thats not a problem.
But once you arrive around midnight only, you have to take a cab with surcharge to Geylang - as MRT to Geylang closes at 11:30- It will set you back 20..25 Sin$. Dont book a room first. Just wander round and once you find a gal (it might be then 2:00 am already) stay in that room she is guiding you for 2 hours = the price is the same. And at 5:00 am MTR to the airport runs again.
Have fun

Biggun977
09-29-09, 03:48
I was in Geylang Saturday night for about an hour and did not see anyone of intrest. Mostly just men. Some local said that thy ahve been having raids all week and some Friday night. Stayed until midnight and only saw 1 working girl. Went to the Towers for the first time and damn it was full. Ipanema was packed, the Cowboy bar (Dont recall the name) had quite a few as well. F1 was going on so I dont know if maybe that affected Geylang or not.

FriendlyPlanet
09-29-09, 07:18
if only there was some action airside in changi airport. the transit hotels would be perfect for this!

you could always pick up a trannie in changi village, if that is your sort of thing- there's a bunch in the parking lot! not my cup of tea...

Car Guy 908
09-29-09, 12:56
I've read that Geylang is the best place to find PRC girls, but it sounds like it's pretty dead these days due to LE activity. Is there any where else can I find PRC girls? I'm getting tired of Vietnamese takeout. I know the quality is higher at OT but I have a thing for Chinese.

Amadeuss
09-30-09, 02:17
I've read that Geylang is the best place to find PRC girls, but it sounds like it's pretty dead these days due to LE activity. Is there any where else can I find PRC girls? I have a thing for Chinese.

In Geylang many legal houses do offer PRC's. Search Singapore's Sammy forum for exact lorong/house numbers.
Not my cup of tea. For me, Indon/Malay are much more GF-oriented than any gold-digging ChineseDragonLady. Sad is that at the monent they are hiding on Geylangs lorongs. When will the gems be back???

OzzieSuds
09-30-09, 05:56
I've read that Geylang is the best place to find PRC girls, but it sounds like it's pretty dead these days due to LE activity. Is there any where else can I find PRC girls? I'm getting tired of Vietnamese takeout. I know the quality is higher at OT but I have a thing for Chinese.

Please RTFF or at least do a search.

e.g http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=849646&postcount=903

Martin56
10-04-09, 08:53
Hi guys,

Il be passing by Sin on my way to Australia on 16/10. Staying in geylang Fragrance hotel 1 night. Is there any early evening action possible as my connecting flyght is early morning?

Would prefer philly, indon girls.

Can anybody give any suggestions? Call in or SW

Thanks and enjoy!

Lvr37
10-05-09, 07:21
Even as early as 8.00am there are already ladies standing along Lorong Geylang 14. However I do not know if they have just completed their mission with their overnight customer or start that early in the morning. They are certainly into business

Hi guys,

Il be passing by Sin on my way to Australia on 16/10. Staying in geylang Fragrance hotel 1 night. Is there any early evening action possible as my connecting flyght is early morning?

Thanks and enjoy!

OzzieSuds
10-05-09, 09:14
Hi guys,

Thanks and enjoy!

If you go to the OT basement at around 8-9 pm you will find plenty of pinays and Mama Tracy will be there with indos. Take an allnighter for less than S$200 even at that early hour.

FriendlyPlanet
10-07-09, 02:06

PRC houses on Loriong 20- do a search for more info. Also the incall places (Cat 80\150) you can request a Chinese girl. Finally check the boy named sammys freelance 2 forum, plenty there for $S80-100, particularly if you can txt Chinese.

Steve99
10-14-09, 11:50
Hi folks,

Have a 12 hour daytime stopover in Singapore tomorrow 15th.

Anyone know if its possible to get BBBJ cim anywhere around geyland?

Legal places? Or just street stuff?

Ok, thanks in advance.

That Asshole
10-15-09, 00:58
Hello dear gentlemen, my good seks friends.

1./ I would like to tell you about my very seksual eksperiences while in Singapure. This is very enjoyment for me. Because I am kind of loser type of man, meaning I usually jerke my own little miserable willy, doing by myself in front of the mirror. Usually in bathroom. But I think most of us here are like me. Because the big hero men with big mussels can get the real woman for seksi times. For free of moneys. Not like us here, the readers of seksiforums and old mens same me.

2./ Now I could enjoy real seksual molestation with real woman. It was very love really and great eksperience of my life. I became very horny man and you will too if you read it. Arrived at the singapure airport. Other seksi-travelling men tell me I can sllep well there but reall the sleep is for the transit people and they not let me sleep there in comfort.

3./ So I take the train go to seksi area of town. It is called the red. Light district. Called Gay Land another way. $1.60 price. The Lorong is called a small street. It is same as soi in Thai Land or gang in the Indonesia. Aljunied station is near the higher lorongs (20-22 etc) and Kallang station is the lower lorong side (2++). Most the sekses was on the lorongs 8-12 I found. Only the paired numbers have the sekses, mostly.

4./ Seks is legal in Singapure. It is very true. Anybody can seks the woman who pay the price. Which is good for me. And you too I think. You enjoy it. There are many hundreds in fact, stand on the streets. Have Thai wo man. Not very pretty. Have Indonese wo man. Very prety and young the age, very cute and slim. The size is small and sweet. Price is 30 dollars. The chinese wo man also beautifull. Price 100 dollar.

5./ First I go to the indonese wo man. There stand about 100 pcs along the street. About 30 cm apart each so it is a long line. I walk past and ask all: "Can I seksual moleste your vagineh, please??" They say $70 dollars because you have pink face and not asian looking. I say it is much so the say okay 60 dollars. And room 10 dollar more. I american states dollar it is only 50 dollar so I thinks good deal. because usuall I am the wanking man, pleasure myself. Seks moleste the wo man is not legal in my place of life.

6./ I say "Okay but can I seks moleste your vagineh well?? Can I put my fin ger in the side and lick around the dark lips and sucik the butter fly? Can I put my pen sil in side too? And make good seksi time? Because at my home I just a wanker man usually." Young nice girl with the nice pussy say "Yes".

7./ So we go to the room, which is in big hotel. We elevate to the 7th floor. She take off the clothe and I see the pussy first time in my life. I get very excite because I already 70 years old but never see the pussy. Wow, it is very nice looking. Have hairy thing on outside. Really. But I see dirty fotos before so I not very shocked. I am sure you other ineksperience men will enjoy also. Because it is nice looking. I do this:

Put finger, put roller ball pen, put han kerchiv, put botol beel inside. I enjoy the hole ekspande so nice. I spit on it, so more juicy looking. Then I holde my phenis and shake very violently. More like earth quake. And the sperme eksit my phenis on the female wo man's skin. I thought very interesting and you en joy too.

8./ I did the other thing too, like look at the breast. It is real breast and not like newspaper foto. I enjoyed it because nice eksperience for me. I squeeze the nipple which is the center piece of the breast. I good seksi love time. Now I now what love is truly. I happy.
-----------------

Singapure seks is good. Please come and en joy the Gay Land. Lorong 2-24 have the seksi girl and you can seksual moleste the vagineh. Only pay the price 50 dollar american states money. Good for every man. Food I also buyed only 2 dollar and delicious taste. Beer is 8 dollar. That is a rubbery, and much price!

Love is good, I think, in the Lorong 2-24 singapure. TA

Bearsk
10-15-09, 07:56
I am not sure what to make of this amusing and detailed post.
In one sense, the orderliness provides a symmetry that comforts but is slightly creepy ... it will grow on me?

Hello dear gentlemen, my good seks friends.

1./ I would like to tell you about my very seksual eksperiences while in Singapure. This is very enjoyment for me. Because I am kind of loser type of man, meaning I usually jerke my own little miserable willy, doing by myself in front of the mirror. Usually in bathroom. But I think most of us here are like me. Because the big hero men with big mussels can get the real woman for seksi times. For free of moneys. Not like us here, the readers of seksiforums and old mens same me.

2./ Now I could enjoy real seksual molestation with real woman. It was very love really and great eksperience of my life. I became very horny man and you will too if you read it. Arrived at the singapure airport. Other seksi-travelling men tell me I can sllep well there but reall the sleep is for the transit people and they not let me sleep there in comfort.

3./ So I take the train go to seksi area of town. It is called the red. Light district. Called Gay Land another way. $1.60 price. The Lorong is called a small street. It is same as soi in Thai Land or gang in the Indonesia. Aljunied station is near the higher lorongs (20-22 etc) and Kallang station is the lower lorong side (2++). Most the sekses was on the lorongs 8-12 I found. Only the paired numbers have the sekses, mostly.

4./ Seks is legal in Singapure. It is very true. Anybody can seks the woman who pay the price. Which is good for me. And you too I think. You enjoy it. There are many hundreds in fact, stand on the streets. Have Thai wo man. Not very pretty. Have Indonese wo man. Very prety and young the age, very cute and slim. The size is small and sweet. Price is 30 dollars. The chinese wo man also beautifull. Price 100 dollar.

5./ First I go to the indonese wo man. There stand about 100 pcs along the street. About 30 cm apart each so it is a long line. I walk past and ask all: "Can I seksual moleste your vagineh, please??" They say $70 dollars because you have pink face and not asian looking. I say it is much so the say okay 60 dollars. And room 10 dollar more. I american states dollar it is only 50 dollar so I thinks good deal. because usuall I am the wanking man, pleasure myself. Seks moleste the wo man is not legal in my place of life.

6./ I say "Okay but can I seks moleste your vagineh well?? Can I put my fin ger in the side and lick around the dark lips and sucik the butter fly? Can I put my pen sil in side too? And make good seksi time? Because at my home I just a wanker man usually." Young nice girl with the nice pussy say "Yes".

7./ So we go to the room, which is in big hotel. We elevate to the 7th floor. She take off the clothe and I see the pussy first time in my life. I get very excite because I already 70 years old but never see the pussy. Wow, it is very nice looking. Have hairy thing on outside. Really. But I see dirty fotos before so I not very shocked. I am sure you other ineksperience men will enjoy also. Because it is nice looking. I do this:

Put finger, put roller ball pen, put han kerchiv, put botol beel inside. I enjoy the hole ekspande so nice. I spit on it, so more juicy looking. Then I holde my phenis and shake very violently. More like earth quake. And the sperme eksit my phenis on the female wo man's skin. I thought very interesting and you en joy too.

8./ I did the other thing too, like look at the breast. It is real breast and not like newspaper foto. I enjoyed it because nice eksperience for me. I squeeze the nipple which is the center piece of the breast. I good seksi love time. Now I now what love is truly. I happy.
-----------------

Singapure seks is good. Please come and en joy the Gay Land. Lorong 2-24 have the seksi girl and you can seksual moleste the vagineh. Only pay the price 50 dollar american states money. Good for every man. Food I also buyed only 2 dollar and delicious taste. Beer is 8 dollar. That is a rubbery, and much price!

Love is good, I think, in the Lorong 2-24 singapure. TA

Phantomtiger2
10-15-09, 08:39
I've followed TA's report in the past and they are often very informative.
But I must caution That Asshole about the whole spelling and informal format of reporting.
For those of us that follow my old buddy reports for a "past member" =Pirate , who was booted out and many of his fine reports were deleted and therefore valuable info was forever lost because many of you guys complained about his writing style.
Remember his ISG member name was Pirate and he therefore tried to remain to true pirate style by writing all his great reports with deliberate misspelled
words to reflect the slangs of speaking as a pirate. Many of us loved his reports with a mix of comic relief and loads of useful information. Unfortuately,
some didn't like his style of writing and made a big enough stink that Pirate reports were banned using his style and then most if not all his great reports were also deleted because it violated the "rules"--click above under rules and you will see what I mean, about using correct grammar /spell etc.

So TA, be careful how you put out your reports as I certainly don't want what happen to Pirate to happen to you. You both put out good reports. So take care.

PT

Sharka
10-15-09, 09:05
Yeah, I was also a true fan of Pirate.
His style was not the easiest to read but once you got the hang of it all you could do was laugh as you almost envision yourself on the deck of a pirate ship with all them "maties" standing around him listen to his telling his stories. I also met Pirate once and can tell you he was a real stand up guy and will go out of his way to help any member. He had a great command of the english language (he told me he was an English teacher at one time) but he was so turned off by all the negative remarks and banning of his reports in his pirate writing style he decided to quit ISG and moved to another forum (sorry as I can't tell you which forum as I promised him I will not forward any info on him) but I still follow his reporting elsewhere and can tell all of you that where ever he goes he is providing great and valuable info that all of us here at ISG will never hear about.

So, to get back to orginal subject, I agree with PT that TA should be careful about his "writing style" as others may seek to ban him as well.

Shark

Cunning Stunt
10-16-09, 08:08
Thought he had already been banned or voluntarily hung up his mongering boots, anyway. He had not posted in months before his recent submissions.

Funnily enough, his weird and wonderful style was under discussion recently on the Philippine forum in relation to whether another controversial poster (namely The Departed) should be banned. And then TA turns up. Now there's a coincidence.

BTW - has the crackdown in Geylang ended and SW's back on the streets, or is TA's report a little dated.

Whatever the case, posts that are written 'tongue in cheek' (that phrase always sounds pun-ish when discussing mongering;)) are not meant to be interpreted 100% literally and add much spice and humor to the normal deadpan reporting styles seen on the forums.

Sharka
10-16-09, 09:02
Thought he had already been banned or voluntarily hung up his mongering boots, anyway. He had not posted in months before his recent submissions.

Funnily enough, his weird and wonderful style was under discussion recently on the Philippine forum in relation to whether another controversial poster (namely The Departed) should be banned. And then TA turns up. Now there's a coincidence.

BTW - has the crackdown in Geylang ended and SW's back on the streets, or is TA's report a little dated.

Whatever the case, posts that are written 'tongue in cheek' (that phrase always sounds pun-ish when discussing mongering;)) are not meant to be interpreted 100% literally and add much spice and humor to the normal deadpan reporting styles seen on the forums.

I can tell you that Pirate is not in any way related to The Departed or TA.
I am in somewhat regular e-mail contact with Pirate and he spends most of his time on another forum now (yes, still using his Pirate writing style and everyone at the other forums actually don't want him to change his style there as they are having a great time with it--unlike some members here at ISG who don't like anything other than "proper" deadpan reporting).
I can tell you that Pirate sometimes still monitor and read ISG reports but mainly to check on the activities and reports of some of us that had remained friends as some here had met and mongered with him in the past, such as myself and Phantomtiger and maybe 2-3 others.
I've often tried to lure him back here and start reporting some of his recent great adventures here instead of other forums, but don't think he is ready yet as he said he is still a bit bitter about it all. Perhaps with enough encouragement from others (like yourself) to lend more support to him--then who knows?

Can't comment on SW scene just yet as I don't arrive in Sing for another 10days.

Shark

FriendlyPlanet
10-16-09, 09:11
I am in somewhat regular e-mail contact with Pirate and he spends most of his time on another forum now (yes, still using his Pirate writing style and everyone at the other forums actually don't want him to change his style there as they are having a great time with it--unlike some members here at ISG who don't like anything other than "proper" deadpan reporting).

Can't comment on SW scene just yet as I don't arrive in Sing for another 10days.

Shark

I was out there about 10 days ago, and can confirm that there were SW's around, though about 1/3 as many as the peak. Still very hit and miss- some nights there are none, so you cannot depend on this option.

Found a cute 22 yr old Indo SW named Ayu for S$30 + room + tip...

Friendly

FriendlyPlanet
10-16-09, 09:47
Hi folks,

Have a 12 hour daytime stopover in Singapore tomorrow 15th.

Anyone know if its possible to get BBBJ cim anywhere around geyland?

Legal places? Or just street stuff?

Ok, thanks in advance.

If you want a gayland BBBJ, you'd be best off going to the Changi Village parking lot, picking up one of the ladyboys. Very close to the airport, so quick in and out, but I'm not sure where you will go to do the deed, without your own car.

On the other hand, if you are interested in Geylang, yes, things are available during the day, though not generally street stuff. Go to a fishbowl place (only S$50, but less than a 50% chance of getting the BBBJ w/ CIM you seek), or an incall place where they will call a girl for you- either S$80 or S$150- they will not confirm the BBBJ or CIM, but I'd expect you would get one...

Steve99
10-16-09, 11:50
If you want a gayland BBBJ, you'd be best off going to the Changi Village parking lot, picking up one of the ladyboys. Very close to the airport, so quick in and out, but I'm not sure where you will go to do the deed, without your own car.

On the other hand, if you are interested in Geylang, yes, things are available during the day, though not generally street stuff. Go to a fishbowl place (only S$50, but less than a 50% chance of getting the BBBJ w/ CIM you seek), or an incall place where they will call a girl for you- either S$80 or S$150- they will not confirm the BBBJ or CIM, but I'd expect you would get one...Ok, thanks,

Instead I went to little India and had an excellent curry.

After my short trip to Thailand it may well be a dissapointment.

Thanks for the info though.

Cunning Stunt
10-16-09, 11:58

:confused: Never said that he was. I didn't mention Pirate. I was referring to TA (and indirectly to The Departed).

Sharka
10-23-09, 13:13
:confused: Never said that he was. I didn't mention Pirate. I was referring to TA (and indirectly to The Departed).

Sorry, misinterpreted your post as I thought you were referring to Pirate .

Sharka

BoneDaddy
11-04-09, 01:00
Just cruising Asia. Wife is out for the night. And I find a report from "That asshole" #1177 and I really want to compliment him on his fantastic style! You could be reading Faulkner. Or Borat! Such a wonderful use of language."Okay but can I seks moleste your vagineh well? Can I put my fin ger in the side and lick around the dark lips and sucik the butter fly? Can I put my pen sil in side too? And make good seksi time? Because at my home I just a wanker man usually." Young nice girl with the nice pussy say "Yes". I don't know That Asshole or his reputation on these Boards but writing like this should be encouraged. He's a ton of fun to read. My 2 cents.

Mc Don
11-16-09, 16:19
Greeting and thanks for all the valuable info on this board. Wow, so much staff that I never knew that went on in this great city. I have been to Singapore few times and I guess I had the same view about the city that the rest of the world has, nice clean, strict and the like.

Before discovering the ISG forum on my last visit to Singapore only by chance I discovered Geylang and now here I have read about the action around the towers as well. I will be in Singapore in April so I was wondering where should I stay? I prefer the street no nonsense approach so Gaylang seems OK but would the towers and Ipanama be worth visiting? Can anyone recommend a descent hotel in Gaylang? Last time I stayed at the Ruby Fregrence and that wasn't perfect but it did the job for the night and I was in the middle of the action. I have a preference for indian/srilankan as well as indonisan chicks. Can anyone also recommend a place to visit during the day that will have action. Gaylang comes alive at night I would really like to do something during the day, and I have seen all the tourist sights before.

OzzieSuds
11-16-09, 20:43
The essential difference between Geylang and OT is that Geylang is all ST action either in the shops or on the Lorongs. At OT you can find LT action as well and if you choose well you might even find a keeper for a few days.

For hotels in Geylang check out wotif.com which has maps with hotel locations. All of the Fragrance, Hotel 81 etc are much the same - basic but work. If you are going to sleep there you need to get a room away from the noise from the street and the elevator.

As for daytime action Geylang is your best bet. Late afternoon some of the KTV places will have happy hour which can be fun. Or just hang at Lucky Plaza, Parkway Parade or Katong/Joo Chiat area and you will find Filipinas

Member #4491
11-18-09, 00:49
Hello, mongers!

I will be in Singapore a coupe of days in January 2010 and really hope to meet a pretty and classy Indian looking girl. Best would be to find an escort to hang out with LT. If the attitude and looks is right, I will pay. No problems.

I tried Geylang ST action, and now I want to hang out with someone that I would actually date also "in reality". Someone fairly smart would be nice, but looks wins over brains. Big tits wins over brains as well. LOL

I stay in a 5 star hotel so she will be comfortable.

Cheers from Barba!

Tydecksa
11-18-09, 15:16
Hello, mongers!

I will be in Singapore a coupe of days in January 2010 and really hope to meet a pretty and classy Indian looking girl. Best would be to find an escort to hang out with LT. If the attitude and looks is right, I will pay. No problems.

I stay in a 5 star hotel so she will be comfortable.

Cheers from Barba!You can try the Nathan escorts. he had a good collection few months back.

Member #4491
11-20-09, 01:01
Thank you, Tydecksa. Could you PM me some details on this establishment?

Regards Barba

Black Page
11-23-09, 10:39
Hello to all Bros.
I have a question for some "well-seasoned" expert of Geylang.
How the situation in Geylang evolved lately? Did it improve, after the crackdown of the last year? Is it back to "normality"? Or Lorongs are still empty and rescued by LEA?
I wonder often about my visit of 2 years ago. I loved the young Indonesians, all lined up for choice. I loved the "unofficial" street scene. I am not into houses or fishbowls.
I RTFF, but it is not clear to me what to expect in these weeks if I come back to Geylang.
Thanks.

Mas 147
11-23-09, 14:25
Geylang is still shit with next to nothing in the lorongs. The fishtanks are doing well, with many new establishments opened recently, and there is even one with china girls. Mas

Dreams
11-23-09, 15:38
Geylang is still shit with next to nothing in the lorongs. The fishtanks are doing well, with many new establishments opened recently, and there is even one with china girls. Mas
Which one is it that have PRC girls and the famous "red rope" performance?

Black Page
11-25-09, 11:00
waaaaaa!!! sigh! sigh! :'-(
I LOVE young Indonesian! where did they go?? where to meet them in Sin? I cannot believe they dont come to Sin to work anymore.
I cannot forget the long line of Indo cuties on Lorong 16, which I was used to review all nites (? 14? 18? I dont remember)
Maybe some agent in the street takes you to some apartment?

Le Grand
11-26-09, 12:23
Went 1802 (?) [first fish tank to the left]. The guy out front claimed the 2 busty girls in the tank are PRC and said number 18 will be leaving next week. She looked great. Was surpised the damage was only $50 for 45 minutes. Girl was all friendly until the door closed. Told me straigjt that she was Thai and basically gave me one of the worse service ever. I was not allow to touch her and the performance was so mechanical and she looked so gloomy that I bailed before cumming. Really one girl and establishment to avoid.

Le Grand
11-26-09, 12:32
After real disappointing show at 1802, went round to 1606 (?). OTK is a guy by the name of Tommy. Told him I wanted someone with some meat on them. He introduced me to Hun Hun (?) [red, red]. She had a sexy red dress on and showed decent cleavage. With the dress of, she is not as busty as I would like but still pretty reasonable. Overall, she was one eager performer. Good GFE. She was one little screamer - like, my cock is too big, it hurts etc. I think everyone in the establishment could hear what was going on! When I was giving it to her from doggy style, I stuck my thumb into her ass hole. She screamed murder but let me proceed. All pretty kinky. I feebly tried anal but she refused. Probably too tight anyway. All in all, good girl for $150 an hour. Oh ... no BBBJ nor CIM. Return visit? May be.

Asian Flava
11-26-09, 15:31
Which one is it that have PRC girls and the famous "red rope" performance?You can always RTFF and search for "red ropes". But since I'm feeling generous tonight I'll fill you in. Previous reports show 2 establishments on Lor 20. Houses 41 and 62 I believe. I had been looking forward to the "red rope" treatment and made my way down to Geyland for only the second time last weekend. The cabbie, who funnily enough was a woman, warned me to be careful since police had been cracking down in the area and "arrested many people". She told me to have fun, but be careful. Thought that was funny.

I found L20H41 and went inside where I was greeted by the papa and walked to the back to see the lineup. Quite a few very attractive girls, all PRC of course. I love curly hair (as some of you know) but didn't really see any curls to my liking so I checked out the cleavage knowing full well that "false advertising" is alive and well. Finally made my choice and paid the $150 for the hour.

Guess my expectations were quite high. And it was late at night. Not sure what time they close but it was sometime around 11pm. The girl I picked gave me a good wash down in the shower and had a very nice CFM look in her eye. But on the bed she seemed like she was going to give me the usual PRC cat bath before I stopped her and pointed at the red ropes telling her to get her moves on with them. She proceeded to give me an average CBJ hanging from the ropes but came off them for FS. I was really wanting her to use the ropes so I encouraged her to get back to work in them. But instead of riding me while being suspended she tied herself up in them and had me pound her while I was also standing up. Kinda weird but nice. Finished doing her doggie in the mirror while I pulled her hair and spanked her ass. Don't think she was amused by that!. Alas, it was only one shot for $150 so my time was up sooner than the hour and she gave me a feeble massage before making it clear it was time to leave.

Overall, quite disappointing. Like I said I guess I had high expectations. But she didn't really offer much GFE. I'll have to RTFF again and get some advice from you Geyland regulars on who the girls to see are. I would like to try the experience again but will hope to get some referrals to the good service girls first.

So guys, who are the best girls to try and at what houses?

Thanks.

AF

Jayagopal50
11-27-09, 22:52
I am due to vist in Jan 2010 and I am reading that The street "action" has changed,can somebody update the board on the LORONG -HOUSES where Thai.Indo and PRC are available and which to avoid.

I hate going from house to house and have snide remarks passed by the "master".

Dreams
11-28-09, 10:56
You can always RTFF and search for "red ropes". But since I'm feeling generous tonight I'll fill you in. Previous reports show 2 establishments on Lor 20. Houses 41 and 62 I believe. I had been looking forward to the "red rope" treatment and made my way down to Geyland for only the second time last weekend. The cabbie, who funnily enough was a woman, warned me to be careful since police had been cracking down in the area and "arrested many people". She told me to have fun, but be careful. Thought that was funny.

I found L20H41 and went inside where I was greeted by the papa and walked to the back to see the lineup. Quite a few very attractive girls, all PRC of course. I love curly hair (as some of you know) but didn't really see any curls to my liking so I checked out the cleavage knowing full well that "false advertising" is alive and well. Finally made my choice and paid the $150 for the hour.

Guess my expectations were quite high. And it was late at night. Not sure what time they close but it was sometime around 11pm. The girl I picked gave me a good wash down in the shower and had a very nice CFM look in her eye. But on the bed she seemed like she was going to give me the usual PRC cat bath before I stopped her and pointed at the red ropes telling her to get her moves on with them. She proceeded to give me an average CBJ hanging from the ropes but came off them for FS. I was really wanting her to use the ropes so I encouraged her to get back to work in them. But instead of riding me while being suspended she tied herself up in them and had me pound her while I was also standing up. Kinda weird but nice. Finished doing her doggie in the mirror while I pulled her hair and spanked her ass. Don't think she was amused by that!. Alas, it was only one shot for $150 so my time was up sooner than the hour and she gave me a feeble massage before making it clear it was time to leave.

Overall, quite disappointing. Like I said I guess I had high expectations. But she didn't really offer much GFE. I'll have to RTFF again and get some advice from you Geyland regulars on who the girls to see are. I would like to try the experience again but will hope to get some referrals to the good service girls first.

Thanks.

AF
Thnaks for being so kind..
O claim though, that without me asking, you may not have posted your experience...So my question was, after all useful to all.

Asian Flava
11-28-09, 11:21
Thnaks for being so kind.

O claim though, that without me asking, you may not have posted your experience. So my question was, after all useful to all.Sorry didn't mean to come across like a jerk. You're right that. I would've eventually posted my FR but maybe your question got me going.

AF

Apac Man
11-29-09, 04:40
You can always RTFF and search for "red ropes". But since I'm feeling generous tonight I'll fill you in. Previous reports show 2 establishments on Lor 20. Houses 41 and 62 I believe. I had been looking forward to the "red rope" treatment and made my way down to Geyland for only the second time last weekend. The cabbie, who funnily enough was a woman, warned me to be careful since police had been cracking down in the area and "arrested many people". She told me to have fun, but be careful. Thought that was funny.

Thanks.

AF

I've been to this place 3 times and I have had good experience all 3 times. First time that I went there was after reading about it here and I actually met the two sisters that run the place. We sat and charted for almost half an hour about anything and everything and they recommended a girl and kinda told her to be nice to me! What really aroused me at that session was her tight body and specially when she was hanging down and I could watch her in the mirror on the ceiling.

The second time I could not remember the name of the girl from first visit and neither sister were there and I ended up with a girl who was not as athletic as first girl and not much into red rope but otherwise was good in bed and she rode me cow girl and turned on the vibrator in bed that pushes you up into the girl!

The third time I went there early afternoon and sisters were there and remembered me and called the same girl from first time and she also remembered me and the session was outstanding and this time we tried what you explained, she in the ropes and me standing on bed, but I never felt secure standing like that and we finally ended up back on the bed.

My only comment is that I believe in these houses you get better treatment if you are repeat customer. However, I very much dislike the fact that "local" people pay less going to Gaylang houses even though I am told that with less they also get less time.

Be Safe,

APAC Man

Wickedsmahtkris
11-30-09, 05:26
Mongers,

Looking for your opinions here. I've heard a friend say quality in Geylang improves as the Lorong #s increase (higher numbers have hotter girls). Another friend says the exact opposite. Same guy turned me onto Fern at L6-66, and she was AOK with me. What's your opinion?

Thanks,

Not-So-Smaht Kris

Black Page
11-30-09, 21:25
Sorry to repeat, but anybody can help me to understand where to find the young Indos that were used to line up in Lorong 16 in Geylang?
I cannot believe they simply stay in their home country. They must be somewhere, hidden maybe, but still working. I cannot believe that they and their pimps do not need cash anymore...
I will greatly appreciate the wise advice of some expert explorer of Geylang.
Thanks so much.

Sharka
12-02-09, 00:51
Sorry to repeat, but anybody can help me to understand where to find the young Indos that were used to line up in Lorong 16 in Geylang?
I cannot believe they simply stay in their home country. They must be somewhere, hidden maybe, but still working. I cannot believe that they and their pimps do not need cash anymore...
I will greatly appreciate the wise advice of some expert explorer of Geylang.
Thanks so much.

You didn't miss anything as I just returned from Sgn. The cops are out in force at night everynight I ventured out. If you wander around, you will even notice a police pattywagon and 2 police cars parked often on the small alley around lor 18 (or other lors as they seem to move around). I even witness several gals being "escorted" into the pattywagon one night so raids are on and many gals have left from what one pimp told me.

PT

Tokkok
12-02-09, 14:19
Something for the non locals, you can now explore Singapore and of course Geylang with Google Street View.

Google Street View Singapore: Geylang (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=singapore+geylang&sll=1.43052,103.831379&sspn=0.013943,0.030856&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Geylang,+Singapore&ll=1.311142,103.878436&spn=0.003132,0.01134&t=h&z=17&layer=c&cbll=1.310984,103.877413&panoid=dAlani6lzugHGYG7vaX5FQ&cbp=11,101.09,,1,8.7)

Leisure King
12-02-09, 22:35
Something for the non locals, you can now explore Singapore and of course Geylang with Google Street View.

Google Street View Singapore: Geylang (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=singapore+geylang&sll=1.43052,103.831379&sspn=0.013943,0.030856&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Geylang,+Singapore&ll=1.311142,103.878436&spn=0.003132,0.01134&t=h&z=17&layer=c&cbll=1.310984,103.877413&panoid=dAlani6lzugHGYG7vaX5FQ&cbp=11,101.09,,1,8.7)Leisure King

Bullet
12-03-09, 06:11

Thanks.

AFHave to agree with AF here..guess my expectations were high..the girl was attractive (she could lose a little weight) but was not very impressive on technique even though I deferred to the mama-san. She did the same thing to me as AF (I pounded her while she was hanging on the ropes instead of her sliding up/down on to me). I had to finish her off on the bed and her post coital massage was disappointing. In general, not a GFE experience, but maybe you need to be a regular to get that..for $150 maybe would have been better off taking my chances at OT instead of trekking out to Geylang !

FriendlyPlanet
12-04-09, 11:37
waaaaaa!!! sigh! sigh! :'-(
I LOVE young Indonesian! where did they go?? where to meet them in Sin? I cannot believe they dont come to Sin to work anymore.
I cannot forget the long line of Indo cuties on Lorong 16, which I was used to review all nites (? 14? 18? I dont remember)
Maybe some agent in the street takes you to some apartment?

It was Lorong 12, and the last 3 times I have been by no street action. Even tried a few of the pimps still hanging out but when I went up to the hotel rooms with them, all I saw were older Thai or PRC girls.

Unfortunately, I think they have all gone back to Jkt or Bintan...

Bloke
12-05-09, 08:39
Hey I don't know why you guys are missing the street walkers. I was in Geylang for lunch today. I saw one very pretty slim young s/w negotiating with some geezer in Lor 12 I think it was as I arrived and as I was walking along Geylang Road I was propositioned twice in 100 metres, one Viet (ugly not my type) and a PRC with a friend offering for $50 (just for her) as well as noting at least 3 pros loitering with intent. This was at about 2pm today. I wasn't there for mongering today...lunching and observing. Couldn't resist a peak around Lor 16, loads of action going on in the houses of course

Phantomtiger2
12-09-09, 02:12
Hey I don't know why you guys are missing the street walkers. I was in Geylang for lunch today. I saw one very pretty slim young s/w negotiating with some geezer in Lor 12 I think it was as I arrived and as I was walking along Geylang Road I was propositioned twice in 100 metres, one Viet (ugly not my type) and a PRC with a friend offering for $50 (just for her) as well as noting at least 3 pros loitering with intent. This was at about 2pm today. I wasn't there for mongering today...lunching and observing. Couldn't resist a peak around Lor 16, loads of action going on in the houses of course

The houses will always be full of action as they are licensed "Legal brothels" in Sgn and the police can't touch them.
It's the SW that are often the target as they are "illegals". You will always see a few of them day or night but with all the raids by the police, they are nowhere near the quantity or quality of just last year.
I just left Geylang 2 weeks ago and the streets were just a shell of it's former glory days (which was not that long ago)

PT

Var Blr
12-10-09, 19:13
Back again. its been a few days already.

Somehow Lor 18 and 20 are my favourites - just don't know the reason.

Couple of visits reinforced my previous learning that PRC girls are the best. Worth every penny.
Ah the GFE!

Visited our friends with "Ogoto" sign - Lor20H60 A couple of times. 100sgd for an hour of heavenly PRC pleasure.

Had a few thais as well on Lor 18 50SGD 30 min. Beautiful faces and nice body but somehow I just can't get GFE.
My bad. period.

Befriended a cute PRC at Lor20H62A. Now I have a deal with Richard for 80sgd 40 min each time. Thanks a ton my friend.

I just Love Geylang!

RCA Knight
12-12-09, 13:04
It's great that they bring in more and more legal PRCs recently. I had first noticed about 1-2 years back that Geylang PRCs are very well trained and the management is copying the service attitude and requirements from China sauna houses.

If this trend keeps going, one day legal PRCs may substitute all Thais, Indons in all the houses.

Var Blr
12-13-09, 15:32
It's great that they bring in more and more legal PRCs recently. I had first noticed about 1-2 years back that Geylang PRCs are very well trained and the management is copying the service attitude and requirements from China sauna houses.

If this trend keeps going, one day legal PRCs may substitute all Thais, Indons in all the houses.

Hey,

Any recommendatsions for houses with Indon/Malay girls.
BTW, I somehow canot pick a girl on the street - only leagal houses.

Any references are appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.

Barry Posner
12-14-09, 15:54
I was cruising Geylang on Saturday night, and it was pretty empty, except for the other 500+ guys cruising the streets. Saw a few cop cars cruising by. Stopped for a drink at one of the street cafes and had 2 Vietnamese girls come and sit down. The one who could speak about 5 words of english wanted 204 for the night, but they weren't that nice. Finally settled down for thai at one of the legal joints for 80. Not much a true gfe, but the right price. She was very pretty, but hard plastic titties. I was hoping to spot some of those pretty indo girls that use to walk the streets. Last time I was here there were literally hundreds of girls on the street, but not this time. Didn't even see any shegals.

Black Page
12-15-09, 10:05
Unfortunately, I think they have all gone back to Jkt or Bintan...
So disappointing.
What about taking a ferry and going to a nearby Indo island (Batam?) for a day trip? Any good activity daytime there? or only night time? From what I read, it would be not very rewarding even there. Any more information? Anybody has direct experience on that?
Thanks again.

Mas 147
12-15-09, 16:49
Guys, the PRCs and the Indons are back in the lorongs. Admittedly not as plentiful as previously but at least they are back standing on the streets.
I have just come back to report and this was the second occasion I have seen the girls back at work.
In fact it was a bit strange, there we LE officers walking about the back lanes and lorongs and the girls didn't really flinch.

Go get them, the girls have fallen on hard times of late

Mas 147

Bellpepper
12-16-09, 23:55
I had long time to kill at my last day in Singapore. My airplane would not depart until after midnight. Fucking is always a good idea but I had had so much sex the last weeks so maybe it wouldn't work. When I passed a massage parlour the idea of massage finished with a handjob or blowjob struck me instead.

Anyway, after some touristing during the day I found myself in Geylang at the late afternoon. This is a very pleasant area even if it wasn't for the brothels. I had a very good experience at no. 32 at Lorong 18 two days ago and now I went slowly through the lorongs to see if there were something that turned me on. I realized that I would not be able to make it so instead I dined at a Chinese restaurant and decided to have a massage afterwards. I hade seen two or three places near Lorong 1. My idea was to order a massage and see how it developed. If she offered happy ending I would probably take it. And if she didn't, I would just enjoy the massage.

When I passed the first place a nice woman, sitting outside, called me and asked if I wanted massage. I agreed. We went in and I asked for one hour. She offered me 1 ½ h and I was not hard to persuade. There were still a lot of time to kill. Her name was Chris. The place was called "Happy Thai Massage". I think the address was 98, Geylang Road. She was unusually tall for being Thai, well dressed and looked smart.

After the shower I got a real professional massage. When I told her I was coming from Bali she mentioned the "Bali Spa" massage. She did not seem to know anything about that place or anyone that worked there. Maybe she knew that they offered happy ending and wanted to get some feeling if I was open to that. So when she mentioned "Bali Spa" the third time I lied and said that I had been there.

After about one hour she offered me special massage, consisting of a handjob with her sitting over me, and I agreed. She said that she would first finish my 1 ½ hour normal massage and then give me the happy ending.

The handjob was performed with finesse. She used a technique so I would not come too soon and I enjoyed the handjob during a long time. When I finally had come, she started again. Unfortunately it was impossible for me to come one more time.

So after a couple of enjoyable hours at the Happy Thai massage it was time for me to go to Changi Airport. 1 ½ hour massage costed 55 S$ and the happy ending was 80 S$. I was there fore two hours in total. I know that I could get 45 minutes fucking for 80 S$ at a brothel but this was what I needed right now. And this time I felt for a woman that really looked like a woman, and not a girl.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

AussieGaigin
12-17-09, 09:31
You were lucky

I tried one of those places earlier this year (there was 3 or 4 near the corner).

They "switched" girls after the intro, and I ended up with the fattest, ugliest Thai chick you could imagine. $40 for 1 hour, $50 for the HJ; looking at all that blubber, it took her a lot of effort to get me off. I did feel better after the massage so it was partly worth it. But no shower offered either.

It is interesting to compare prices in Singapore and Sydney. Here I usually pay from $50 to $60 for an hour massage with clothed girl (sometimes with little proper massage skills!!), but the most for a HJ is $20 (often included free).

Bellpepper
12-17-09, 21:05
You were lucky.I see. Yes, for some reason I am often lucky the f i r s t time at a new place.

But anyway, I can recommend Chris at "Happy Thai massage".

Ezinho
12-21-09, 11:15
I am in Singapore right now and went to Geylang today. First of all, with a few exceptions, the streets are pretty much dead. The police seem to be patrolling the streets, looking for girls I guess. So, I decided to try out House 66 on Lorong 6. I chose a 25 year old Thai from Bangkok named Kwon, number 21. She kind of looks like a co-worker of mine in Korea that I always wanted to bang, that's what drew me to her. I paid S$80 for 30 minutes. Her attitude wasn't the best, and I was hoping I could get multiple shots; actually I wanted her to blow me in the shower, but she didn't seem into it, she just wanted to wash me, then herself. She gave a CBJ which I don't really like, but there are signs all over the walls that say they use condoms for everything; kind of a mood killer for me, but whatever. She has a smoking body, cupcake sized titties, a nice ass, and a tight shaved snatch, but the whole thing was a little TOO clinical for me. I finished in doggie banging her nice small ass. Overall, she was good for a quick release but I wouldn't repeat.

More reports to follow...

Sharka
12-22-09, 01:47
I am in Singapore right now and went to Geylang today. First of all, with a few exceptions, the streets are pretty much dead. The police seem to be patrolling the streets, looking for girls I guess.

Not just patrolling and looking. Police were arresting some of the girls on the streets when I was there. I've been to Sgn many years and many times and this year was the 1st time I've actually seen girls get put into the police vans and taken away. Sad, so sad as one of them was a cutey I had action with before, and a very nice one at that.

Shark

Bandy
12-22-09, 20:34
Not just patrolling and looking. Police were arresting some of the girls on the streets when I was there. I've been to Sgn many years and many times and this year was the 1st time I've actually seen girls get put into the police vans and taken away. Sad, so sad as one of them was a cutey I had action with before, and a very nice one at that.

Shark
During my October trip, I saw police were picking up girls from the Hotel 81 on Lorong 11 and putting them in vans. Like you, this was the first time I also observed actual arrest. Quite disturbing! Streets were all basically empty.

Bandy

Phoenix22
12-22-09, 20:56
Damn police - the street scene with the mix of Indonesian, PRC, Indian women was monger paradise. What are the authorities in Singapore thinking of - it's major tourist attraction.

Good to hear house 66 is still doing business.

OzzieSuds
12-22-09, 21:22
Damn police - the street scene with the mix of Indonesian, PRC, Indian women was monger paradise. What are the authorities in Singapore thinking of - it's major tourist attraction.

Good to hear house 66 is still doing business.

Its a DRL in order that the authorities can control the activity. That means the activity in the houses and not in the streets where the only control they have is to throw them in the jug?

Ezinho
12-23-09, 13:41
I went back to Geylang today. Fun place it is. Going in each house and seeing the girls on display, makes me feel like a kid in a candy store. My goal today was to bang a Chinese girl, since I had never had one before. Only problem was, I was getting quoted S$150 for one hour for Chinese. The pimps told me the Chinese girls are more than the Thais. I have to admit there are some super smoking hot Chinese girls in the houses, model quality really. The houses with the Chinese seem to be from Lorong 18 onward. The lowest I could get the price was S$100 for the hour. I chose a 23 year old in house 30 on lorong 18, number 11. Pimp said she's a new girl. She looks like a farmers daughter type, and she was really sweet. Perfect tits, nice ass and a beautiful pussy. Gave a great massage afterwards, too. Better than that stupid place I went to in that mall on Orchard. Ezinho recommends.

On the way back I talked to a pimp named Singh, standing in the middle of lorong 16. He showed me his girls but I didn't really see anything good. All Thais, and one of his girls looked like a dude. He said the police are really cracking down and the girls are gone from the streets. Nice pimp, actually. Only in Singapore will you find nice pimps, I guess!

Satrai2000
12-23-09, 21:19

Good to hear house 66 is still doing business.Major tourist attraction??!! So you think Geylang is Singapore's major tourist attraction? Please do some homework and go to visitsingapore.com for example.

SGP does a good job by filtering out these illegal women. There's an advantage for you as well: now you have less chance of contracting std's from dirty, lousy-service-providing *****s.

As a foreigner just stick to the legal houses.

And one final thing: also now there are lots of PRC's roaming the lors. But you have to know where and when to look.

FreebieFan
12-24-09, 07:09
Major tourist attraction??!! So you think Geylang is Singapore's major tourist attraction? Please do some homework and go to visitsingapore.com for example.

SGP does a good job by filtering out these illegal women. There's an advantage for you as well: now you have less chance of contracting std's from dirty, lousy-service-providing *****s.

As a foreigner just stick to the legal houses.Sounds like the normal prudish small minded Singaporean has just spoken.

Not sure you are on the right board mate!

Ezinho
12-24-09, 12:29
I went to House 45 on Lorong 8 today. Chose a 25 year old from Bangkok named Jade. Very sweet girl, been in Singapore for two months she says. She's number 22 and she has a tattoo of a butterfly on her stomach. She had me sit on a ledge in the shower and she gave a great body to body scrub. Then to the bed and she gave a excellent BJ too, even though it was covered. She has these crazy fat nipples that stick out, very sexy and cool girl. Ezinho recommends.

I'm leaving for Hong Kong tomorrow but I really do like Singapore, it's a great place. I'd love to come here for a month or so and just try out a different girl every day in the houses, but this is a very expensive city. I'd probably be better off just going to Thailand or China, but I like the safety and cleanliness of Singapore. There are some really hot looking regular women here too.

That's all from me, someone else take it from here!

Black Page
12-26-09, 15:41
Major tourist attraction??!! So you think Geylang is Singapore's major tourist attraction? Please do some homework and go to visitsingapore.com for example.
As a foreigner just stick to the legal houses.
And one final thing: also now there are lots of PRC's roaming the lors. But you have to know where and when to look.
Let me politely, but fully and firmly, disagree on that. Geylang was a mongering paradise (at least based on a 1 week experience I had 2 years ago). I dont care if girls on the street were illegal based on local regulation: I care about quality of service, girls look and cost. That was outstanding! I dont mind to notice that others, like you, prefer houses and "protected" environments, but pls understand that others, like me and many, may have a different feeling. The world is nice because varied.
About tourist attractions, unfortunately Singapore does not offer much (but here again, it's a matter of opinions). Visitsingapore.com does confirm that. What else? the island with amusement park? the zoo? shopping? the beach?
It's not to argue with you (there's no reason to argue), but I agree that Geylang was the major (ok, one of the major) tourist attraction in Singapore.
As a foreigner, I will not stay in Singapore longer than my work duties demand me. I will move elsewhere to spend my money, if Geylang will be still empty...

(still hoping to see Indonesian girls appear again on Lorongs...... One day maybe)

Jonlittle
12-26-09, 17:34
Let me politely, but fully and firmly, disagree on that. Geylang was a mongering paradise (at least based on a 1 week experience I had 2 years ago). I don't care if girls on the street were illegal based on local regulation: I care about quality of service, girls look and cost. That was outstanding! I don't mind to notice that others, like you, prefer houses and "protected" environments, but please understand that others, like me and many, may have a different feeling. The world is nice because varied.

About tourist attractions, unfortunately Singapore does not offer much (but here again, it's a matter of opinions). Visitsingapore.comdoes confirm that. What else? The island with amusement park? The zoo? Shopping? The beach?

It's not to argue with you (there's no reason to argue), but I agree that Geylang was the major (ok, one of the major) tourist attraction in Singapore.

As a foreigner, I will not stay in Singapore longer than my work duties demand me. I will move elsewhere to spend my money, if Geylang will be still empty.

(still hoping to see Indonesian girls appear again on Lorongs. One day maybe)Cannot agree with you more.

Phoenix22
12-26-09, 19:48
Its a DRL in order that the authorities can control the activity. That means the activity in the houses and not in the streets where the only control they have is to throw them in the jug?Surely there are other places where 'illegals' are operating. The first PRC girl I screwed in Geylang was working as a secretary during the day and was making a bit of extra money. She was dressed (briefly) in designer gear. So would she have been working illegally? I appreciate the locals might have objected to some of the activities going on there, but my, my, my there was so much eye candy working there last year.

Phantomtiger2
12-29-09, 02:23
Sgn is a major tourist destination in SEA, but as a veteran of this area over the last 10 years, after seeing the regular sightseeing places just once thats all you need. After my first year and having seen the temples, churches, mosque, amusement parks, changi prison etc, The only reason for going back for the following 9 years was only strictly for the gals of Geylang. So, Yes, Geylang became the only "tourist" destination for me (along with OT). I went there to see the lovely "sights" -if you know what I mean.
But with Geylang in decline as I had just witness for myself (it was virtually a ghost town the nites I visited), I too may never visit Sgn on a regular basis as it's just no longer fun for me there like in the past.

PT

Jayagopal50
12-30-09, 00:14
I agree that Geylang is an attraction for some, as it is safe, clean, mostly legal and crime free[notgetting mugged or stabbed at night]. The question for the board is where next.

? Macau? Indonesia? Phillipines? All comments welcome.

Black Page
12-30-09, 11:07
I agree that Geylang is an attraction for some, as it is safe, clean, mostly legal and crime free[notgetting mugged or stabbed at night]. The question for the board is where next.
? Macau? Indonesia? Phillipines? All comments welcome.
Sorry, let me try to narrow the scope and stick to the forum topic. All those countries have pros and cons, and this is not the appropriate forum to discuss about that.

The question should be, instead: in Singapore, is there any "secret" place, house, club, private establishment where the beauties of Geylang's past times are now gathered? I am thinking, in particular, to my beloved young Indonesians. Is there any agent who can supply them?
In KL, for example, I have my trusted agent. Last time, I often gave him a phone call after having checked the BC. He always supplied me true beauties and for less than what asked by BC girls.

I cannot believe that all those pimps that were earning money managing this business in Geylang are now retired, just sipping a drink at home. I guess that they just adapted their business model to the new situation.

Obviously, if any such place exists, this question should not be answered in the public forum, to not kill such locations and contacts. PMs have been created for confidential information exchange among trusted members (my long history of posting in many ISG forums worldwide makes me trustable, I think). :-)

Member #4491
12-31-09, 00:49
Stressful news. I am about to spend some night in Singapore in January. This is 100% pointless without some hot dolls around.

Fish bowls is a poor substitute to bringing a girl "home".

So Black Page, and anyone else, any info of secure providers of young pretty females are most welcome to PM me. I have been scanning expatriates to find some escorts but none will share a photo and that my friends means that you might waste hours on a toad.

In addition to cute spinners I would like someone busty. A massive rack to play with in the morning.

So feel free to share. You know I am always generous if I have relevant info..

Question: is there mainly pinays in OT or can I find my Indian or Indonesian beauty there?

Happy New Year from Barba!

Freddymac
12-31-09, 15:48
Stressful news. I am about to spend some night in Singapore in January. This is 100% pointless without some hot dolls around.

So Black Page, and anyone else, any info of secure providers of young pretty females are most welcome to PM me. I have been scanning expatriates to find some escorts but none will share a photo and that my friends means that you might waste hours on a toad.

In addition to cute spinners I would like someone busty. A massive rack to play with in the morning.

Question: is there mainly pinays in OT or can I find my Indian or Indonesian beauty there?

Happy New Year from Barba!In less than a month I'll be making my first trip to the region and will be spending 2 months in Thailand and 3 weeks in Singapore. This site, more exactly, your posts, have helped me a great deal in planning my extracurricular activities (thank you!). I'd like to echo Barba's post and request the same (though my requirement doesn't necessarily warrant a massive rack. At least not every time anyway). I will be happy to provide regular updates during my travels there. Happy New Year!

Cheers,

FM

OzzieSuds
12-31-09, 20:38

Happy New Year from Barba!

If you read the OT reports (under General) you will find that there are both pinays and indos in the basement as well a spread to other bars with other varieties.

(Note to Admin: A search for OT in the General thread comes up blank yet the first page has several mentions of OT)

My experience is that even the street gals in Geylang will not do LT the way the OT gals will.

My other suggestion is to spend some early evening time in the pinay bars at PSC and Roxy and arrange some luncheon appointments. Nice things can happen.

Apac Man
12-31-09, 22:28
(Note to Admin: A search for OT in the General thread comes up blank yet the first page has several mentions of OT)

You need a minimum of 5 characters for a search! The alternative is use "Thread Tools/Show Printable Version", then "Show 1000 posts from this thread on one page", and finally use your browser find. Please also note that if you use this method, you end up with oldest posts first.

Be Safe,

APAC Man

Member #4491
01-01-10, 05:31
Thanks for the advice.

I would however NOT like to meet pinays.

But I will try OT once at least for the Indos.

B

Member #4491
01-01-10, 05:37
And sorry for being so dumb and not to search the General Info thread for info on OT.

B

Keeniu
01-03-10, 13:30
Police have pretty much closed down Geylang. The girls are not on the streets, but now hidden in 50 or so new KTV's and pubs/nightclubs. Well not closed down, but more of moving out of open sight.

The are also about 50 new brothels in Geylang to hold the talent that got chased off the street. They all racially discriminate against Caucasians. I was quoted $100 for 45 mins. Nothing less. I tried 30 in a row. All $100.

If they do come out later Lorong 8 and 16 is what the Taxi driver told me.

Opposite lorong 16 is Her majesty's pub. It was filled with 'taller' hookers.

I also visited Orchard Road. The pubs/bars were only filled with girls four foot nothing. As I am 6 foot. It was hobbitville. I tried pricing 30 or so places. And walked out of 30. Stating turning down money is unlucky. And they did not chase me whenI waved a 50 dollar note either. And repeated the process at 10am the next day. No first sale is supposed to be unlucky.

Anyway Majesty's Pub looked the most healthy when I was there. More interested girls will approach you, and stroke touch you, so there is no doubt what is the score.

And as for Singapore thinking this is smart. No its not. After a few beers, more will do silly things/and or bareback.

Member #4378
01-04-10, 13:40
Police have pretty much closed down Geylang. The girls are not on the streets, but now hidden in 50 or so new KTV's and pubs/nightclubs. Well not closed down, but more of moving out of open sight.

The are also about 50 new brothels in Geylang to hold the talent that got chased off the street. They all racially discriminate against Caucasians. I was quoted $100 for 45 mins. Nothing less. I tried 30 in a row. All $100.

If they do come out later Lorong 8 and 16 is what the Taxi driver told me.

Opposite lorong 16 is Her majesty's pub. It was filled with 'taller' hookers.

I also visited Orchard Road. The pubs/bars were only filled with girls four foot nothing. As I am 6 foot. It was hobbitville. I tried pricing 30 or so places. And walked out of 30. Stating turning down money is unlucky. And they did not chase me whenI waved a 50 dollar note either. And repeated the process at 10am the next day. No first sale is supposed to be unlucky.

Anyway Majesty's Pub looked the most healthy when I was there. More interested girls will approach you, and stroke touch you, so there is no doubt what is the score.

And as for Singapore thinking this is smart. No its not. After a few beers, more will do silly things/and or bareback.

Geylang is a hit and miss nowadays. I was there a couple of times and there was some little street action with and without pimps late at night. Some old timers I noticed on several occasions in eateries so I directly approached them.

Blair
01-04-10, 14:09
..Opposite lorong 16 is Her majesty's pub. It was filled with 'taller' hookers....

Be careful of those 'taller' hookers, L16 was katoey ground zero.

Mas 147
01-04-10, 15:54
Guys please look at my report in Singapore general.
There is a new channel to get girls on sgadsonline.com under services.
Lots to choose from, photos and phone numbers.

Where there is a will, there is a way !

Mas 147

Greencheez
01-05-10, 16:36
Spent a night in Singapore. Decided to dive right into to action and book a cheap hotel there. Well, there wasn't much action to be had as opposed to my earlier visits. Almost no girls on the street, and like a year ago those same streets were packed.

Scoped the streets around 8, some, but not enough to make a healthy decision. Got me some food, tried again, but apparently those that were on the street left.

But I sniffed them out of course, and found them sitting in restaurants hidden. Got a deal for 30 bucks, cute Thai girl. Good looking and eager to please.

I don't know what all the BB's and what not's mean, but I got full serviced.

Interesting note, for some reason this girl also got 'in touch' with the popo and had to leave Singapore.

I ever had a 100 dollar inflated Chinese chick, and I would say that was the worst experience I had over there.

30 might sound cheap, but quality in my experience doesn't always come from the amount of money you pay. (and I have experience, I just never post.)

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Nna Joe
01-05-10, 21:35
Gents

I would appreciate it if you could point me to where I can find girls with big asses in singapore. Been to OT and not impressed with spinners available

Thanks

Joe N

United1
01-06-10, 05:38
Hello,

I left a similar post on main S'pore thread, but would like basic understanding of Geylang.

I believe houses along several streets are LEGAL brothels. How do you know which ones are legit? How are the facilities themselves. Are the rooms clean? Do they feel safe? What is disadvantage of these places? Higher costs? Can I get a massage/bath/GFE along with full-service?

More importantly, how are women? I believe they have fishbowl system, so you can take your pick. Are women better/worse/same as what I can find at OT?

The boards mention women hanging out on the streets. I am assuming they are different from the girls in the brothels?

Sorry to ask such dumb questions. But nice to better understand the system, as I only have few hours in SPore, and would like konw as much as possiB. Will also research the forum.

Ciao,

U1

Greencheez
01-07-10, 12:01
hello,

i left a similar post on main s'pore thread, but would like basic understanding of geylang.

i believe houses along several streets are legal brothels. how do you know which ones are legit? how are the facilities themselves. are the rooms clean? do they feel safe? what is disadvantage of these places? higher costs? can i get a massage/bath/gfe along with full-service?

more importantly, how are women? i believe they have fishbowl system, so you can take your pick. are women better/worse/same as what i can find at ot?

the boards mention women hanging out on the streets. i am assuming they are different from the girls in the brothels?

sorry to ask such dumb questions. but nice to better understand the system, as i only have few hours in spore, and would like konw as much as possib. will also research the forum.

ciao,

u1hi,

i can't answer all your questions, just some.

you will see the ones that are legal easily. they mostly have open doors, but a screen outside mostly prevents you from peeping inside. you have to actually go inside. there won't be as many girls sitting in the bowl as for examply in thailand. only a handfull mostly.

i have only been inside one, and the feel, yes, it did struck me as safe. you won't have the police knocking on the door or think you will be robbed. the girl is in that house.

why is say this, because from my experience, when you take on off the streets, and you take a shower there is always a bit of stress if they will pick your pockets or not. the girl is basically free floating in a random hotel, and can fly anytime she wants.

the costs are definitely higher. around a hundred bucks. for sure the 'caucasian' price, don't know for locals.

as far as experience, i can't tell you. personally i think it is about a gut feeling if i can get a good experience out of it. looking past the whole friendly 'i-wanna-fuck-u' look that is actually 'i-just-want-money' look.

final advice, don't go strolling around the rest of singapore, because you won't really find anything special, and it will definitely be only more expensive.

(check out lorong 8, upon entry there is an alley where a pimp will be hanging that has some pretty nice chicks)