PDA

View Full Version : Geylang

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12

Econo Tech
11-18-10, 07:48
During this time I plan on booking a ST room in Geylang to store my belongings. Is this generally a safe approach? Are these rooms any different from the LT rooms with regard to cleanliness and security?How clean do you expect, if you are only planning to store your things? In Singapore, I am yet to see a dirty hotel, unless you look at the 30$ per day joints.

I've read that the houses don't open until 1PM earliest. Is this rule across the board? Any acceptions? Are there particular lorongs that cater to the early bird?Houses. Read "LEGAL HOUSES" only open around that time.

I am from the US but of Indian descent. I've read that some houses don't service my people. I understand that the cultural norms are different than they are here and won't take it too personally if I get shooed away. However, I would like to know how common this is.

Thanks for any advice you can bestow.No such racial discrimition, and if there is, they are not so open. It is just sometimes if you are in the upmarket houses (200$ joints). Some times the girl will say no to the mama and the mama / papa will find another one.

Only racial crap is those themed japanese, and they only want Japs. So all else is fair and square.

Now. All above is for the "LEGAL HOUSES". Do some google for the legal houses. Please.

Riger9988
11-18-10, 08:01
Geylang is really nice place and quite safe to cheong. Not worry about getting raid like Malaysia.

I've forgotten which street for which type of gals.

Last time went into a hotel where men is asking to hav a look.

The gal there all wearing bra only. Quite pretty.

Anyone can tell me which street is for which type of gals?

Drnsin
11-18-10, 10:45
How clean do you expect, if you are only planning to store your things? In Singapore, I am yet to see a dirty hotel, unless you look at the 30$ per day joints.

Houses. Read "LEGAL HOUSES" only open around that time.

No such racial discrimition, and if there is, they are not so open. It is just sometimes if you are in the upmarket houses (200$ joints). Some times the girl will say no to the mama and the mama / papa will find another one.

Only racial crap is those themed japanese, and they only want Japs. So all else is fair and square.

Now. All above is for the "LEGAL HOUSES". Do some google for the legal houses. Please.Econo Tech - Regarding cleanliness, I'm also planning on taking a nap. But I get your point. Good to know its of no real concern.

Sorry for the miswording. I did indeed mean LEGAL houses (the ones with the large red number plates).

Thanks for dispelling the myth about the racial discrimination. Also, thanks for taking the time to reply to my post.

Econo Tech
11-19-10, 03:45
Geylang is really nice place and quite safe to cheong. Not worry about getting raid like Malaysia.

I've forgotten which street for which type of gals.

Last time went into a hotel where men is asking to hav a look.

The gal there all wearing bra only. Quite pretty.

Anyone can tell me which street is for which type of gals?Go to even number lorong - check the houses with the pink-pink numbers.

Riger9988
11-19-10, 14:01
Go to even number lorong - check the houses with the pink-pink numbers.Pink numbers represent?

Last time I went there, too late ad, hav to take cab go back. The taxi told me lorong 20+ onward is Chinese then philipine. So regret can't remember. So tired after cheong.

Last time I cheong is RM40 + RM10 for tips. So how about the price now? Kinda miss that place. Plan to go again in year end.

Econo Tech
11-20-10, 11:23
Pink numbers represent?

Last time I went there, too late ad, hav to take cab go back. The taxi told me lorong 20+ onward is Chinese then philipine. So regret can't remember. So tired after cheong.

Last time I cheong is RM40 + RM10 for tips. So how about the price now? Kinda miss that place. Plan to go again in year end.Pink numbered houses are the legal houses. And if you want me to research "why pink" I ain't got nothing else.

As for the Lorong crap, there are no official philippine or indo. Only street walkers

If you are free, drop at Lorong 8 and walk on from there to lorong 24. Up one. Down another. You know what I mean?

Riger9988
11-21-10, 16:20
Pink numbered houses are the legal houses. And if you want me to research "why pink" I ain't got nothing else.

As for the Lorong crap, there are no official philippine or indo. Only street walkers

If you are free, drop at Lorong 8 and walk on from there to lorong 24. Up one. Down another. You know what I mean?Thanks Econo, so is safe to Bareback in pink house?

Normally you all cheong with cover? BJ with cover or not?

That time I went to philipina one, they BJ sure use cover. In middle, want to BJ again, she change another cover again

Geylang Chinese gal really expensive. I hav been asked for S$200. Damn expensive.

Freezone
11-24-10, 00:40
Thanks Econo, so is safe to Bareback in pink house?

That time I went to philipina one, they BJ sure use cover. In middle, want to BJ again, she change another cover again

Geylang Chinese gal really expensive. I hav been asked for S$200. Damn expensive.All the girls in the legal hses ask for cover for FS. Some will do BJ with cover and some will do it without, depends on the girl.

Ebauche
11-29-10, 04:43
You'll get a BBBJ w/CIM at some of the Thai houses on lower number lorongs (66 lor 6 for example). Everything else will be covered as a rule though. Can get bareback offered from illegal street girls at times. If you like that sort of gamble. Not me.

Thanks Econo, so is safe to Bareback in pink house?

Geylang Chinese gal really expensive. I hav been asked for S$200. Damn expensive.

Deep Blue Star
11-29-10, 14:25
Hi friends,

I have a 8 hrs stop over in Singapore in my route to Korea.

I am planning to visit some places including Geyland. I have two questions:

1. Is there any action in this area during am-midday.

2. Is it safe to walk around with necessary hand carry documents in a small bag.

Would appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks

Danibbler
11-30-10, 03:41
I don't believe that the legal houses open before 1 pm, though, there may be some street action. Yes, it is safe to walk around with docs.

Deep Blue Star
12-01-10, 15:15
I don't believe that the legal houses open before 1 pm, though, there may be some street action. Yes, it is safe to walk around with docs.Thanks Dani for info. I was looking for.

Danibbler
12-02-10, 07:06
No problem!

Have fun!

MumbaiCop
12-02-10, 13:57
I will be arriving in Singapore early in the morning and plan on visiting Geylang for the first half of the day before checking in to my hotel in the Orchard Rd. area. During this time I plan on booking a ST room in Geylang to store my belongings. Is this generally a safe approach? Are these rooms any different from the LT rooms with regard to cleanliness and security?

I've read that the houses don't open until 1PM earliest. Is this rule across the board? Any acceptions? Are there particular lorongs that cater to the early bird?

I am from the US but of Indian descent. I've read that some houses don't service my people. I understand that the cultural norms are different than they are here and won't take it too personally if I get shooed away. However, I would like to know how common this is.

Thanks for any advice you can bestow.Even ST rooms will cost you 10 dollar per hour and they are not safe. Better take a regualr room which is on higher floor of same hotel for 60-70 dollars till 12 noon. After take it is next day charge.

Not many mind sex with indians so don't worry about that.

Houses close by 4-5 am in morning and so do the streets. You may not find any girl after 6 am till 3-4 pm generally. Best is to return at 10-11 pm and have better fun.

Econo Tech
12-03-10, 03:08
Even ST rooms will cost you 10 dollar per hour and they are not safe. Better take a regualr room which is on higher floor of same hotel for 60-70 dollars till 12 noon. After take it is next day charge.

Not many mind sex with indians so don't worry about that.

Houses close by 4-5 am in morning and so do the streets. You may not find any girl after 6 am till 3-4 pm generally. Best is to return at 10-11 pm and have better fun.err. What qualifies this statement "not safe"? Neve had any worry being unsafe, except in those 'cozy corner' rooms that some girls patronise.

Vugluskr
12-08-10, 11:58
reading this thread i find surprisingly few recommendations of actual places in geylang. what is absolutely the best legal brothel in geylang in your opinion?

i am not price-sensitive (not on geylang scale, anyway) , but both looks and service matter. and i am somewhat partial to thai fishbowls, but will convert under peer pressure. .

Rawwy4
12-09-10, 04:34
reading this thread i find surprisingly few recommendations of actual places in geylang. what is absolutely the best legal brothel in geylang in your opinion?

i am not price-sensitive (not on geylang scale, anyway) , but both looks and service matter. and i am somewhat partial to thai fishbowls, but will convert under peer pressure. . in my opinion, they're all roughly the same (price / looks / service) , just depends on your chemistry with the girls. mostly are thai or prc.

FriendlyPlanet
12-09-10, 05:47

i am not price-sensitive (not on geylang scale, anyway) , but both looks and service matter. and i am somewhat partial to thai fishbowls, but will convert under peer pressure. . the advantage of the thai fishbowls is that you can see all their girls before you choose. i think sessions really depend on chemistry, as rawwy4 points out, and also there is a lot of turnover, so there's not much point recommending a specific establishment.

the call-in places all pull from the same pool of girls, so it doesn't really matter which one you go to.

Vugluskr
12-09-10, 06:51
The advantage of the Thai fishbowls is that you can see all their girls before you choose. I think sessions really depend on chemistry, as Rawwy4 points out, and also there is a lot of turnover, so there's not much point recommending a specific establishment.

The call-in places all pull from the same pool of girls, so it doesn't really matter which one you go to. Thank you for the info, FriendlyPlanet and Rawwy4. I guess my evil plan to use other people experience to save myself from walking too much in the heat has failed. . Strange that none of the places try to build up a brand, but whatcha going to do. I guess lazy people like me should just go to OT.

Bellpepper
12-22-10, 20:02
Came back to Happy Thai Massage
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1831-Geylang&p=966155#post966155
I asked for Chris. But now it was Saturday and this is her day off.

They persuaded me to take another girl. The massage was ok but not excellent and the happy ending was poor. So this confirms the rule 'Go for the girl. Not the place'.

Fun for Us
01-06-11, 12:09
Where can one find some girls from India?

Thanks in advance for your help!

AussieGaigin
01-07-11, 11:16

Thanks in advance for your help! Perhaps try in India.

But if you want them in Singapore, try reading the threads in the Sing forum. You can use the SEARCH function and type in "india" or "indian"

Black Page
01-18-11, 13:34
Even ST rooms will cost you 10 dollar per hour and they are not safe.This is pure fun. Why they should be not safe? Why to make such a claim on the board? People who never came to SIN might even believe it.

Any Fragrance or Hotel 81 is safe and clean. They cost 10S$/hour and are the best choice if you need a room only for few hours.

Quietboy61
01-24-11, 23:18
this is just a brief report on the state and status of geylang's street scene as i found it between about midnight and 4am last friday / sat. when in previous times the lorongs and alleys would have been teeming with girls in their various favorite spots, arranged by country of origin, this entire night the streets were almost completely empty. the police had been through a bit earlier in the night and the girls had all rep001tered. i haven't been for over a year, and while sweeping raids aren't new, the fact that one police visit left the streets bare for the whole night tells me that things are different now. that the concerted campaign by the police is working and that things will not be the same on the street for a long time, if not ever. perhaps this is a good thing, i don't know. but i was disappointed. i had my usual bowl of frog porridge and moved on.

Mc Don
01-31-11, 17:36
Can someone help me out with a nice club / KTV in gaylang. Will be in town for few nights and want to try something different, I see a lot of KTV's on the main street but never been to any of them. Can you please explain the protocol / prices as well. Also what are my chances getting some from the "entertainer" of my choice? Do those KTV's have private rooms or do I negotiate a take out rate? KTV's are not my thing but hell after few drinks they just might be fun and different.

Weben
02-23-11, 16:48
Exit MRT and go down (south / westish I think) hongkong street. It start at the MRT and only goes a block, so you should not get lost. After you reach the next cross, you will have lots of Indian Night Clubs. A couple even have women in them!

Weben
02-23-11, 16:49
Exit MRT and go down (south / westish I think) hongkong street. It starts at the MRT and only goes a block, so you should not get lost. After you reach the next cross, you will have lots of Indian Night Clubs. A couple even have women in them!

Trimix
02-24-11, 12:36
Exit MRT and go down (south / westish I think) hongkong street. It starts at the MRT and only goes a block, so you should not get lost. After you reach the next cross, you will have lots of Indian Night Clubs. A couple even have women in them!Weben, any personal experinece there?

Zulu 1
02-25-11, 10:10
Hi, I am from overseas and will be in Singapore early next week. Can anyone tell me where I can get a good Tantric Massage. Not looking for FS but some good extras thrown into the massage.

Satrai2000
02-25-11, 14:42
Weben, any personal experinece there?At Circular Road. And Boat Quay (facing the river) there are a few "Bollywood" dance-bars. Their concept is the same as in the dance-bars from Mumbai (due to hypocrisy, corruption and bloody terrible attitude from police and local government the dance-bars in Mumbai are almost all closed now. But that's another story).

You enter, settle yourself on the sofa's, buy a drink, watch the dancing queens, throw money at them. Don't expect anything in return but a smile. You cannot touch them or take them out. Most of these gals stay in appartments in the Jln Besar area and are not allowed to go anywhere.

Examples: Krish, Aara, Colaba, Khazana.

Member #4491
03-04-11, 16:21
I am sitting at the budget terminal waiting for my flight to Cebu. There where a handful of girls on the streets both during the day and around 9 PM when I walked to the train. One got to love that the street leading you to Geylang is named "All-you-need". .

I stayed at Hotel 81 on lor 16. A real dump but I only had some hours to spend. Quite a few Indian looking girls outside. I had a look in a bunch of fish bowls until I finally found a very small and cute Chinese girl down in the lower lorongs where there is also some Thai bowls. I could never believe that a girl that do this for a living had such a tight fanny. An amazing squeeze when I was doing her doggy. Not so deep either so it did not take so many minutes for me to shoot a load in her, after weeks of just jerking off.

B

Raverboy
03-07-11, 09:35
I am sitting at the budget terminal waiting for my flight to Cebu. There where a handful of girls on the streets both during the day and around 9 PM when I walked to the train. One got to love that the street leading you to Geylang is named "All-you-need"...That's 'Aljunied'. It's an Arabic name. You're confusing the newbies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aljunied

Dreams
03-07-11, 11:01
That's 'Aljunied'. It's an Arabic name. You're confusing the newbies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AljuniedMaybe confusing, but I found it funny, and in fact Helpful, since it is easy to remember.

Gaijin Gigolo
03-07-11, 17:48
this is just a brief report on the state and status of geylang's street scene as i found it between about midnight and 4am last friday / sat. when in previous times the lorongs and alleys would have been teeming with girls in their various favorite spots, arranged by country of origin, this entire night the streets were almost completely empty. the police had been through a bit earlier in the night and the girls had all rep001tered. i haven't been for over a year, and while sweeping raids aren't new, the fact that one police visit left the streets bare for the whole night tells me that things are different now. that the concerted campaign by the police is working and that things will not be the same on the street for a long time, if not ever. perhaps this is a good thing, i don't know. but i was disappointed. i had my usual bowl of frog porridge and moved on.things are they same. when the cops come by, they simply go inside for a few hours, then come back out after they leave. nothing has changed and is not likely to change unless the feds raze the whole neighborhood.

BernardWood
03-13-11, 15:09
Working in Malaysia I always overnight in Singapore whilst coming to and from work, about six months ago met an older lady about 50yrs old she proceeded to try and offer some girls to me. Prices where too expensive for that time of the morning so I told her I'd prefer to take her just jokingly haha. Anyway she asked me if I'd take her and her Indonesian friend who was 35 and from Bundoong (girls from bundoong are very slim and great in bed). Anyway got them both for 200sg from 0230 and they left at about 1030 next morning. Once back in the hotel I informed them that I wanted to lick the younger one out and she agreed whilst the older girl who I just recently found out was Singaporean sucked me dry BBBJ and swallowed every drop. Once finished she said you can fuck my friend now as many times as you like. Being tired we all just rested the Indon girl cum once whilst sitting on my face. About an hour later I started to play with the Indon girls clit which caused her to move waken and enjoy my pleasuring, this girl really enjoyed it no faking and came very strongly. She then immediately rolled over and was about to sit on my unprotected cock, I stopped her and she asked me if I wanted a condom I said yes and she got one of the old girl who only had one. I think she was so horny she just wanted me inside her naturally. Anyway we did it doggy, on top spooning and then cum in missionary position this girl really enjoyed sex all the time the Singaporean girl was being wobbled around next to us with the motion. We again went to sleep and I woke hours later with a raging hard on I lay there wondering how to relieve myself. Anyway in short I just rolled over opened her legs and fucked her bare back cumming inside her in about a minutes time with her kissing me deeply real Girl friend experience. Had my blood tests done months after and am fine no problems stayed in touch with her and just last Wednesday rang her and she was happy to come to my hotel room. We chatted and she informed me that she had got a job as a maid and cleaning in a hotel, she was quick to get undressed and gave me the best massage. After the massage she pushed me into the 69 position with her on top this girl really loves getting her pussy eaten out, amazing shaking numerous times no faking sweet tasting pussy lovely girl. She then swung around the other way inserting me inside her BBFJ she angled her self perfectly so she could come again these girls have lovely tight pussies and about 2 minutes later I unloaded inside her, this girl collapsed on top of me and stayed there until my cock shriveled up and fell out of her cum soaked twat. Later in the morning I again got her going and fucked her missionary bare back again it's nice the feeling of a cum soaked twat and the smell of sex (Semen) any way again shot my load inside her and she again wanted me to stay inside her for about 5 minutes which I did no problems. We woke early in the morning as my flight was early and I could have given her one more but didn't sitting here at work now I wish that I had put one more load inside her. These girls are a gift and I will obligingly empty a few more loads inside her on my way back home.

Kobraman
03-14-11, 01:44
Sorry to post it here as the JB thread is not much active

I used to work in Singapore and during that time had this indian MILF from kluang she is very pretty and good in bed.

Body is bit plump side, if any one interested please PM me. I already PM some of the senoir members here, just helping her a bit with money. She can do ST and LT based on the money. She can come to Singapore too.

MumbaiCop
03-18-11, 13:11
This is pure fun. Why they should be not safe? Why to make such a claim on the board? People who never came to SIN might even believe it.

Any Fragrance or Hotel 81 is safe and clean. They cost 10S$/hour and are the best choice if you need a room only for few hours.I told ST room on lower floors are not safe for storing of belongings. If you take a noraml room on higher floor there is no problems. On lower floors it is more likely for a raid. If you are in higher floors with your bags police will not ask you much and pass you off as a tourist who did not know that this was red light area hotel.

Dodgy Asian
03-23-11, 19:31
A question for those that care to help to have some fun here, I've read dozens of pages here already and think for a brief stop over, this would be the best way to get about it from my research here.

I'll be stopping over in Singapore between 12noon till 6pm leaving my luggage at a locker and getting a cab to geyland, I get off in the 'middle' somewhere which I'm led to believe that this is where most of the SW are. Check out the talent and pick one up between $40-$120 sing. Go to a nearby 'love hotel' which is around the $10+ mark, taking a higher level floor to avoid possibly raids. Then cab back to the airport.

Several questions,

1. Is this the way to go about it?

2. If I have enough time can I pick up another SW to the same room I was before? Not to be cheap or anything, just easier.

Many thanks, for anyhelp. Pm's are welcome.

Dodgy asian

Ebauche
03-24-11, 03:48
No.

Street action is diminished profoundly.

Just walk about, look for establishments with red house numbers and and open door (some red number addresses are in fact private homes. If it looks like a residence, move on.)

The red number brothels generally have fishbowls. Pickbwho you like, pay the man, get your nut, move on.

Hit the excellent food stalls to refresh and recover, toss back a tiger, rinse and repeat.

A question for those that care to help to have some fun here, I've read dozens of pages here already and think for a brief stop over, this would be the best way to get about it from my research here.

I'll be stopping over in Singapore between 12noon till 6pm leaving my luggage at a locker and getting a cab to geyland, I get off in the 'middle' somewhere which I'm led to believe that this is where most of the SW are. Check out the talent and pick one up between $40-$120 sing. Go to a nearby 'love hotel' which is around the $10+ mark, taking a higher level floor to avoid possibly raids. Then cab back to the airport.

Several questions,

2. If I have enough time can I pick up another SW to the same room I was before? Not to be cheap or anything, just easier.

Dodgy asian

Tanglin
03-24-11, 05:14
i'll be stopping over in singapore between 12noon till 6pm leaving my luggage at a locker and getting a cab to geyland,this is a bit of a pet peeve, but it's geylang, not geyland.

AussieGaigin
03-24-11, 10:18
I'll be stopping over in Singapore between 12noon till 6pm l.

Dodgy asianEven in the "good old days" there wouldn't have been much talent out on the street during those hours. My last visit there a coujple of years ago yielded only some rough looking Indians / Lankans.

Dreams
03-24-11, 10:26
No.

Street action is diminished profoundly.

Just walk about, look for establishments with red house numbers and and open door (some red number addresses are in fact private homes. If it looks like a residence, move on.)

The red number brothels generally have fishbowls. Pickbwho you like, pay the man, get your nut, move on.

Hit the excellent food stalls to refresh and recover, toss back a tiger, rinse and repeat. Correct. I would just add that only a few houses open at 1 pm. Look for them and don't get despaired if you find that most are closed. Some will still be open, others will open at 4, so you may not have time to sample them.

Member #4491
03-26-11, 02:12

Several questions,

Dodgy asianYou can also take the MRT. Very easy ride that is quick and cheap. You will have plenty of time to do what you need. Any particular reason for a SW? Many pretty girls are just sitting there in th fish bowls waiting for your cash and cum. Rooms provided. More time efficient.

/B

Dodgy Asian
03-26-11, 03:40
no.

street action is diminished profoundly.

just walk about, look for establishments with red house numbers and and open door (some red number addresses are in fact private homes. if it looks like a residence, move on.)

the red number brothels generally have fishbowls. pickbwho you like, pay the man, get your nut, move on.

hit the excellent food stalls to refresh and recover, toss back a tiger, rinse and repeat. great, thanks for the advice ebauche, particularly the recovery pary, awesome to see fellow mongers worry about each others health.

although dissapointed about the sw's, that advice seems very sound to me. i should expect to pay more than? around the $150 mark?

this is a bit of a pet peeve, but it's geylang, not geyland.sorry tanglin, i've only just very recently heard of geylang, so i didn't really pay proper attention.

correct. i would just add that only a few houses open at 1 pm. look for them and don't get despaired if you find that most are closed. some will still be open, others will open at 4, so you may not have time to sample them.thanks dreams, i guess that i will be hunting real hard then. my flight outathere is really about 2030 so i wanted a good hour or so as backup. even a good hour session at 1600 should give me enought time to get back to the airport.

many thanks to all the members that posted valuable info for me (and others new to geylang) i look forward to posting here again with some (positive) reports!

dodgy asian

Dreams
03-26-11, 11:18
Great, thanks for the advice Ebauche, particularly the recovery pary, awesome to see fellow mongers worry about each others health.

Although dissapointed about the SW's, that advice seems very sound to me. I should expect to pay more than? Around the $150 mark?

Sorry Tanglin, I've only just very recently heard of Geylang, so I didn't really pay proper attention.

Thanks Dreams, I guess that I will be hunting real hard then. My flight outathere is really about 2030 so I wanted a good hour or so as backup. Even a good hour session at 1600 should give me enought time to get back to the airport.

Many thanks to all the members that posted valuable info for me (and others new to Geylang) I look forward to posting here again with some (positive) reports!

Dodgy AsianIf your flight takes off at 20:30, and if you have already your boarding pass, you need not leave the area before 6 pm, take the MRT, you will be at the airport before 7 pm.

Ebauche
03-27-11, 05:08
Great, thanks for the advice Ebauche, particularly the recovery pary, awesome to see fellow mongers worry about each others health.

Although dissapointed about the SW's, that advice seems very sound to me. I should expect to pay more than? Around the $150 mark?

Most of the houses will run S$100 for angmoh / farang / gweilo / white guys. Obvious locals pay less. Shower, 30 mins 1 shot. Thai houses on lower number lorongs often offer BBBJ & covered Greek.

Some of the Chinese houses on higher numbered lorongs will be S$150 for anybody for 45-60 mins. 1 shot. Shower, Everything covered, sometimes red rope of sorts.

Take your own condoms or they'll charge you S$2 per.

Check out the "Warren in Singapore" blog. Has maps of Geylang illustrating what ethnicities tend to be where. Legal houses are pretty much only Thai & PRC. Street girls, if any, and if girls, can be PRC, Indo, Malay, Sri Lankan, Indian, and of course ladyboys.

And do hit the food stalls. Some nice mee goreng and a tiger beer does wonders for the soul between rounds in the sack.

Mertert1
03-28-11, 22:12

Dodgy Asian
03-29-11, 16:07

148646Wow Merter, probably a stupid question but are these recent pictures and what time of the day where they?

Mc Don
03-29-11, 17:15
Wow Merter, probably a stupid question but are these recent pictures and what time of the day where they?Also what time was this taken? LOL I hope we see more of this. Time to hit SG again

Nutty Smith
03-29-11, 17:25
On a recent visit to Geylang I found that average looking girls on the street were asking the same if not more than the houses on nearby streets. Unless one has a room nearby what is the reason for picking up a street walker? All the houses I visited offered a fishbowl, any girl was $100 / hour. Add in a tip and you are still ahead.

NS

Member #4537
03-29-11, 17:58
On a recent visit to Geylang I found that average looking girls on the street were asking the same if not more than the houses on nearby streets. Unless one has a room nearby what is the reason for picking up a street walker? All the houses I visited offered a fishbowl, any girl was $100 / hour. Add in a tip and you are still ahead.

NSIn 2008 when I was there were streetwalkers for less than $50 that is paid for Thai Houses. For example the Indonesians in Lorong 12 went for $35 SGD.

To the guy that posted recent photos: How about taking photos of other lorongs?

Mertert1
03-29-11, 22:27
Wow Merter, probably a stupid question but are these recent pictures and what time of the day where they?Pics are taken on januar 2011 from hotel 81 princess. Action start at 5pm until very late in morningtime.

Action is more on weekends but can be finish very soon if a policecontrole is comming.

But the girls will be back after an hour or 2 at the street and some of them can stay even on police controle.

Action is very hassle. I don't like because to buisy. Good for those who like " fuck and go ".

Mertert1
03-29-11, 22:44

NSHasle is everywhere, street and houses, but house you are more secured and sometime you can take more time w the girl.

Would recommend to anyone this action.

But street is funny and adventure is high. You can find a real very pro w siliconbreast for 100 and nearby a sri lanka girl for 35 S$ you never know what action you get and where. Recommend only for those mongere who can manage those situations.

Some are very bad looking. Other are very nice. You find for all style and budget

Medium rate is 80s$ now. For singaporean 50s$

If you can spend a few $ more I would recommend to go to clarke quai (a nightspot music area) here if you look like "wallet" he girls will approch to you, look of this girls is often very excited. If your not a "walking wallet "so no action is finding here.

Member #4537
03-30-11, 22:26
I believe all the other lorong are all dead. No a single gal stand on sight/Really? I remember Jalan Molek in Lorong 24A had at least 50 girls Thai and Indo. Looks like Singapore cops killed Geylang.

Mc Don
03-31-11, 06:09
LOL, that is their asking price but would be happy with half of that in most cases. Same as anywhere if your white and looking at the freelancers scene in SG. I hope you are not paying the first price quoted at OT or Bricks.

NS

Beach Boiii
04-06-11, 18:38
Really? I remember Jalan Molek in Lorong 24A had at least 50 girls Thai and Indo. Looks like Singapore cops killed Geylang.I was there awhile ago. Just driving around to see how is the street. Guess I only see a few (2-3) old Hens on the street. That the reason why now all are going to OT.

I can provide some other recommendation which whereby I am also making a small cut from the group of gals in my agency right now.

Landcruiser
04-07-11, 05:55
Okay, I was in Singapore last week and here is my experience in Gaylang:

Sunday 7pm, not many SW, but there were 2 Indo hanging out on Lor 12. Picked up one. S$30 + S$6 for the room. Decent service. CBJ, GFE. No rush.

Monday 9pm. Only saw one on Talma between Lor 12 and Lor 10. Asking S$60 + S$6. Claim to be Singaporean, not cheap Indo. But she does look like Indo. Agreed to S$50. Service was horrible. Lousy CBJ. And didn't allow to touch breast. WTF! No fun at all. I didn't even come.

Tuesday around 8:30pm. Picked up a Chinese on Talma & Lor 14. S$60 + S$13 for the room. Sex was not bad. But she kept rushing me and couldn't wait to get back on the street. Also, I noticed she got at least S$2 as kickback from the front desk who charges room fee. After I was done with her, I decided to take a walk. Man, I really regretted that I made my pick that early. There were 6-8 Indo hanging out on Lor 12; and 1 Chinese girl every 5 meters on Talma, and some are really good looking. So I thought maybe I was too early on Sunday, and Monday was their day off.

Thursday 9pm. Saw a Chinese on Talma & Lor 14, asking S$60 + S$13. Decided to take my time. Well, I didn't see any other SW at all around the area. When I got back to Talma & Lor 14, the Chinese was gone. So I decided to try a house on Lor 20. 3 Thai girls standing outside the house. Picked up a slim taller one. Service is okay. No rush. A-cup feels kind of small. When I was done, she rushed to leave the room even before I finished dressing (shorts and t-shirt). When I came out, she's standing outside waiting to be picked up.

Saturday 9pm. Again no luck on Lor 12. Saw a total of 3 Chinese on Talma. One asked S$100 and was willing to accept S$80 as lowest; one asked for S$70; one was about to get her customer (all Chinese asked for S$13 room). The 2nd one is older but seems to have a better body shape. Agreed to S$60. Again, she kept rushing me and couldn't wait to get back on the street.

Overall, it seems that Chinese asked more but doesn't provide as good service as Indo. Oh yeah, I saw the Singaporean again on Saturday, hanging out at the same spot (Talma between Lor 12 and Lor 10). She is the worst.

Econo Tech
04-08-11, 03:43
I can provide some other recommendation which whereby I am also making a small cut from the group of gals in my agency right now.You mean you are pimping bro?

Me too refer girls to friends and guest, but never, never will I touch the money from the girls,. So I can still call you a pimping guy?

No offense mate.

Sleepy14
04-08-11, 08:22
Monday 9pm. Only saw one on Talma between Lor 12 and Lor 10. Asking S$60 + S$6. Claim to be Singaporean, not cheap Indo. But she does look like Indo. Agreed to S$50. Service was horrible. Lousy CBJ. And didn't allow to touch breast. WTF! No fun at all. I didn't even come.

Oh yeah, I saw the Singaporean again on Saturday, hanging out at the same spot (Talma between Lor 12 and Lor 10). She is the worst. Was the Singaporean a little short dumpy thing with short hair? In December I found she was a bit of a starfish but quite good fun once you get her warmed up.

Another in Geylang claiming to be Singaporean. Skinny with really bad teeth, I didn't even go there.

You just don't find many claiming to be Singaporean.

I used to enjoy the fun of Geylang when the girls were elbow to elbow but I don't bother anymore and go to OT instead.

Landcruiser
04-08-11, 08:43
Was the Singaporean a little short dumpy thing with short hair? In December I found she was a bit of a starfish but quite good fun once you get her warmed up.

Another in Geylang claiming to be Singaporean. Skinny with really bad teeth, I didn't even go there.

You just don't find many claiming to be Singaporean.

I used to enjoy the fun of Geylang when the girls were elbow to elbow but I don't bother anymore and go to OT instead.Yes, she's the little short dumpy with short hair, decent look, and she smokes. The 2nd day I saw her there, she was hanging out with another girl. I didn't take close look, but yeah, she's skinny.

Dreams
04-08-11, 13:22
You mean you are pimping bro?

Me too refer girls to friends and guest, but never, never will I touch the money from the girls. So I can still call you a pimping guy?

No offense mate. Yes he is, he is running an agency. How Jackson let him ciontinue polluting this thread, I don't know.

Quantum
04-09-11, 13:49

I used to work in Singapore and during that time had this indian MILF from kluang she is very pretty and good in bed.

Body is bit plump side, if any one interested please PM me. I already PM some of the senoir members here, just helping her a bit with money. She can do ST and LT based on the money. She can come to Singapore too.Hi, can I have here details please?

Where is she currently? Is she in Singapore?

AussieGaigin
04-09-11, 23:45
Hi, can I have here details please?

Where is she currently? Is she in Singapore? He asked people to PM him.

He obviously does not want to post details here.

RCA Knight
04-10-11, 05:08
Spent one night in Sing for a transit. I think these legal China houses have really improved in service and quality recently. I went to lorong 16 looked around and saw quite a few nice China babes in different houses. Price not cheap at 150, I had 2 sessions from 2 houses in one afternoon. I had about 8 sessions from 150 houses in past 3 months, all turned out to be good, lots of licking.

The service is getting close to China saunas, and even better than these Zhuhai saunas that I went to recently. Maybe I should go through Sing more often.

Dreams
04-10-11, 09:54
Spent one night in Sing for a transit. I think these legal China houses have really improved in service and quality recently. I went to lorong 16 looked around and saw quite a few nice China babes in different houses. Price not cheap at 150, I had 2 sessions from 2 houses in one afternoon. I had about 8 sessions from 150 houses in past 3 months, all turned out to be good, lots of licking.

The service is getting close to China saunas, and even better than these Zhuhai saunas that I went to recently. Maybe I should go through Sing more often. Is the service so much better that it justifies doubling the price when compared with houses with Thai girls?

I had an excellent session last January with a pretty Thai girl for 80 SG (and this includes the farang tax).

Llantarnam
04-10-11, 13:03
Is the service so much better that it justifies doubling the price when compared with houses with Thai girls?I guess it depends on whether you like Thai girls or not.

For me the most important thing is good service, price comes second

Dreams
04-10-11, 19:37
I guess it depends on whether you like Thai girls or not.

For me the most important thing is good service, price comes secondAgree. Hence my question: what did Chuinese girls do, in term of service, which was so much better than Thai girls?

I had my own experience: I went to a Chinese brothel, in order to experiment the "red rope". Paid SG 150. Nice girl, got to experience the red rope. But did not return. For me, it was like ticking a box, Ok, done it. And went back for half the price to the nearby Thai house.

To each his own.

Econo Tech
04-11-11, 03:40
Agree. Hence my question: what did Chuinese girls do, in term of service, which was so much better than Thai girls?

I had my own experience: I went to a Chinese brothel, in order to experiment the "red rope". Paid SG 150. Nice girl, got to experience the red rope. But did not return. For me, it was like ticking a box, Ok, done it. And went back for half the price to the nearby Thai house.

To each his own. Exactly, and the Chinese way. Action, action and action and moaning. And if you tell the girls to go slow on the BJ, they get a bit confused as to why you want her to slow down.

Dreams
04-11-11, 18:05
No worries. I am just making a small living. Intension is to help the gals as most of them doesn't write english over here. And end of the day. It just another option that I provide for the people here acting as a middleman.So, you are the Good Samaritan, just helping the girls.

Phantomtiger2
04-12-11, 01:42
: what did Chuinese girls do, in term of service, which was so much better than Thai girls?

Since this is a general question, I will answer it with my own general statement.

I believe that most China gals outside of China generally do not perform as well as others. Again this is a general statement and do not apply to all individuals. Will always find many exceptions in a crowd. But on average, the lor houses I've been to in Geylang, the Thais were the best performers. And as their prices were also cheaper meant the nicer experiences was also cheaper on my wallet. And depending on the places, you could experience 2 for the price of one China gal.

But seems some have posted that some China hses are getting better now so might have to give it a try on my next stopover in Sing.

PT

Dreams
04-12-11, 10:00
Since this is a general question, I will answer it with my own general statement.

I believe that most China gals outside of China generally do not perform as well as others. Again this is a general statement and do not apply to all individuals. Will always find many exceptions in a crowd. But on average, the lor houses I've been to in Geylang, the Thais were the best performers. And as their prices were also cheaper meant the nicer experiences was also cheaper on my wallet. And depending on the places, you could experience 2 for the price of one China gal.

But seems some have posted that some China hses are getting better now so might have to give it a try on my next stopover in Sing.

PTMy experiences have been totally similar. 2 Thai girls for the price of one Chinese. And service as good as, if not better. Only reason I would go to Chinese is when I just came form BKK, and want change.

Bowerboy
04-12-11, 15:42
I was driving back from Geylang the other night and the taxi driver told me that from Lorong 29 to Lorong 35 was all Vietnamese girls (stood on the streets, not in bars). We drove around and took a look but saw nothing but then again ALL of Geylang was empty that night probably as the result of a police raid so it was hard to judge if correct or not.

I know of Viet girls in Joo Chiat but never Geylang. Can anyone verify of this is correct or not? I have never ventured past Lorong 20 before so never knew about this. Would love to get some Vietnamese chick from the street rather than pay $200 at OT.

Any confirmation would be much apreciated. The taxi driver did seem to know what he was talking about too (knew which other streets normally had which nationality girls and so on).

Llantarnam
04-12-11, 19:33
My experiences have been totally similar. 2 Thai girls for the price of one Chinese. And service as good as, if not better.So what's the best location for Thai girls in Geylang?

Ian Oxon
04-13-11, 03:00
So what's the best location for Thai girls in Geylang?Sample size of 1 but I had a very good time at lor 20 house 36. They only have Thai girls and the was at least one other house (maybe 28 or 30) with Thais in the same road. FR to follow

RCA Knight
04-13-11, 05:57
This is my personal experience. Thai houses have mostly older girls, late 20s, and many have babies already, seems like most of them have worked in Thailand many years before coming to work in Geylang, obviously have past their prime. And although half price as China ladies, their time is pretty strictly limited to less than 30 min, the house pimp will call you right before the time expiration, and most Thai girls give CBJ.

In the China houses, I think they are trying to copy the service from southern China. The girls mostly young recruited directly from their hometown. The management trained them a set of services. Almost all girls give you BBBJ, but a few years ago it wasn't the case. Obviously the management now is trying to bring the China style service here, and some of the girls gave me rimming, blow to cum, CIM, ect. You don't find this in Thai houses, or at least I did not have any of this in my past experiences in Thai houses.

Ian Oxon
04-13-11, 14:37
Tip is tops: lorong 20 house 36 girl 77.

I have been to geylang a couple of times and had Chinese girls, but they spoke no English. Now it's not as if I want to have long intellectual conversations but I think it is nice to be able to communicate a little and not just through her giggling. Info on this forum as well as on another devoted to Singapore hobbyists suggested that the Thai girls in some of the houses spoke more English. L20H36 and L18H36 were on my list and but walking along L20 I was called to by a couple of house frontmen that they also had

Thai girls.

First and only port of call (at least for this trip) was L20H36 and I had a very good experience. Let me compare the Chinese houses I had been to with this "Thai" house. Both the Chinese houses I had been seemed cramped and not a lot of attention had been paid to the decor or ambience in the building. I realise this seems a gross generalisation based on a very limited sampling of the geylang scene, and it may not be at all for most punters, but the contrast with the Thai house was startling. First, the manager was very friendly and took time to explain the house and procedures: first you choose your girl and then you could choose your room style as they had deluxe, waterbed or "kinky". Second everything was simply and sparsely furnished but tasteful and spotlessly clean. When. I got to the room it, too was spotless with very modern fixtures and fittings and a comfortable bed. The only minor complaint I could have is that there is a glass wall separating the bathroom area from the bed and there is a very narrow ago to squeeze through between the jacuzzi and the shower.

And so to "Tip". There were only 3 girls to choose from, although a Very attractive girl was just heading up to the rooms with a customer. I chose #77 "Tip" who was slender, with natural B cup breasts and a pretty face. Not sure how many western guys she had been with as she seemed amused to have a farang. I spent a very nice time with her. The jacuzzi was an odd flatbed type of arrangement but she gave a very nice soapy massage. Far better than anything I have had in Thailand basically just using her breasts to massage me. After a while we showered and moved to the bed where she gave a very good covered BJ. Then moved to cowgirl and finished doggy. She was extremely attentive and very tender. Not sure if she is always like this or just a very good judge of people and mood but it was exactly what I needed. Once had finished she spent a little while stroking me while I recovered and then gave a decent back massage for the few minutes we had left. Damage was 150 standard fee for one hour plus a tip for Tip. I left very satisfied and will certainly return when passing through again.

Dreams
04-13-11, 16:54
This is my personal experience. Thai houses have mostly older girls, late 20s, and many have babies already, seems like most of them have worked in Thailand many years before coming to work in Geylang, obviously have past their prime. And although half price as China ladies, their time is pretty strictly limited to less than 30 min, the house pimp will call you right before the time expiration, and most Thai girls give CBJ.

In the China houses, I think they are trying to copy the service from southern China. The girls mostly young recruited directly from their hometown. The management trained them a set of services. Almost all girls give you BBBJ, but a few years ago it wasn't the case. Obviously the management now is trying to bring the China style service here, and some of the girls gave me rimming, blow to cum, CIM, ect. You don't find this in Thai houses, or at least I did not have any of this in my past experiences in Thai houses. My experiences are totally different. Always had nice and young Thai girls, never been bothered by Papa-san for time. As always your mileage may vary, but given the enormous number of Thai girls available in all those houses, you can always find a young and pretty one. And I always got BBBJ.

FriendlyPlanet
04-14-11, 05:37
Tip is tops: lorong 20 house 36 girl 77.

Damage was 150 standard fee for one hour plus a tip for Tip. I left very satisfied and will certainly return when passing through again. $150 plus a tip for Tip for a CBJ? Standard price for most of the Thai fishbowls is $50 local, $80 foreigner. Sounds like an upmarket place and girl, but you paid an upmarket price.

Phantomtiger2
04-15-11, 00:33
. Obviously the management now is trying to bring the China style service here, and some of the girls gave me rimming, blow to cum, CIM, ect. You don't find this in Thai houses, or at least I did not have any of this in my past experiences in Thai houses.For the future of Chinese houses that would be good news.

As for Thai houses, as you mentioned this will also depend on your luck (just as some China gals still don't do rimming or CIM).

For the record, I've been to Geylang for over 10years now and even going back several years ago about 1/3 of the Thai hse gals almost always gave rimming as SOP. And I always had at least one gal giving CIM on every trip to Sing.

Note: if you booked a double session at a Thai hse, you almost always get much better service as you had more time to play with. My M. O. Is always book a single session the 1st time I meet a new gal just to check her out and if she satisfied my appetite, on my return visit, I always book a double with the same gal and performance always improved for the both of us.

PT

CJsweats
04-15-11, 18:54
$150 plus a tip for Tip for a CBJ? Standard price for most of the Thai fishbowls is $50 local, $80 foreigner. Sounds like an upmarket place and girl, but you paid an upmarket price.$150 got me to jump over to read why on earth so high? When I saw the words 'jacuzzi' and 'soapy' it all made sense. Only thing to suggest is next visit leverage that tip for Tip to get BBBJ service.

Dorset
04-18-11, 02:02
Someone told me about a call service called something like Heaven's babes. Not sure if I got it right. Anyone any experience in this, or this type of service? Are there photos to see in advance, safe?

Dreams
04-19-11, 17:46
Hi, I provide call services to your hotel. You may see the gals at my web.

http://sd-escorts.weebly.com/

We are pretty similar to Heaven's babe. His question was if some ISG member had any experience, not seeking pimps.

If anyone has an experience with any agency, yours or any other, they wll of course report on this thread.

Please keep your pself promotuing post on the ad section.

RCA Knight
04-22-11, 06:38
One night in Singapore and had another quite good session from China house. Walked into Westerhout and a pimp papa who recognized me called out to me, and said there is a new lady just off the plane with great body.

She had a great body, really pink pussy, face okay. Tried her at 150. Gave me long BBBJ and allowed me CIM, and I love it when girls are in no hurry to spit out juice, and then asked me if I want screw, but I was out of juice, so I ended the session this way, and she actually appreciated my kindness.

I asked her did the management train new girls, she said yes for a few days before start working, the house papa used dildo to train them for BBBJ and then they perform on house papas to see if they get it right! Was she joking? Maybe that's the way it is. Then also teach them rimming, using toothpaste or anti-bacterial wet towels, and tried them on papas!! Really? but she said this option is still up to individual girls, but most girls will do to regular customers.

Next week, when I am in Sing again, I will try a session or two Thai houses for comparison, have not been in Thai house for 4-5 months.

Fast Eddie 48
04-22-11, 15:15
One night in Singapore and had another quite good session from China house. Walked into Westerhout and a pimp papa who recognized me called out to me, and said there is a new lady just off the plane with great body.

She had a great body, really pink pussy, face okay. Tried her at 150. Gave me long BBBJ and allowed me CIM, and I love it when girls are in no hurry to spit out juice, and then asked me if I want screw, but I was out of juice, so I ended the session this way, and she actually appreciated my kindness.

I asked her did the management train new girls, she said yes for a few days before start working, the house papa used dildo to train them for BBBJ and then they perform on house papas to see if they get it right! Was she joking? Maybe that's the way it is. Then also teach them rimming, using toothpaste or anti-bacterial wet towels, and tried them on papas! Really? But she said this option is still up to individual girls, but most girls will do to regular customers.

Next week, when I am in Sing again, I will try a session or two Thai houses for comparison, have not been in Thai house for 4-5 months.To RCA.

I just have a session with a Thai girl at one of the house at Lor 20 50 SGN 30 min average looking have baby, did offer BBBJ in shower and rush service finally CIM in the end, even there a sign must use Condem for oral andt he pimp said have a use condem, it is tough to paid 100-150 for the PRC since I back to China tomorrow quality is much better and cheaper.

Fast Eddie 48

Ricardino12
04-24-11, 15:14
Is Geylang area closed during vesak time in Siganpore?

Beach Boiii
04-25-11, 18:38
Is Geylang area closed during vesak time in Siganpore?Geylang Area is not close during those period. You can still visit the fish tank.

Ricardino12
04-26-11, 18:00
Thanks Beach Boy.

Geylang Area is not close during those period. U can still visit the fish tank.

Trimix
04-28-11, 02:52

Thanks in advance for your help! Geylang, Lorong 24, FLs

Droplet
04-30-11, 11:30
Been RTFF, have been aware of OT and Geylang. Looks like Geylang is more fun with more choice. I just have a few questions.

1) I'm planning to stay in downtown and then go to Geylang at night. I suppose metro is a good way to go? Ie no need to book a room in geylang as rooms are provided.

2) SW or houses? It seems the SWs are cheaper by 30/40S$ than the houses. I heard some bad stories about SWs not letting you touch this, suck that. The SWs will know where to take you to a room?

3) One of my buddies is asian and speaks mandarin does this mean that he could pass as a local and get the local price? In which case SWs are cheaper? Do houses have a local price too?

4) finally, anyone got a map of geylang with all the ethinicities?

Thanks,

Twingo2000
04-30-11, 13:35
In response to:

1) Yep; metro's good. Just get of at Aljunied and head towards the even Lorongs.

2) I never let money be an issue when choosing a fuck. That said SW are both cheaper and allow more in my experience (French kissing, cum in mouth without condom). Plus more choice, as the houses have only PRC or a few Thais these days. Outside you'll find all Asian nationalities. Still wouldn't exclude the houses. Each have their specialty, so if you read the forum carefully, you know what to expect. Plus they're checked for STD's. I once broke a condom with a SW and was nervous for several months. Short time hotels are everywhere within 1 minute walking distance; that isn't an issue.

Been RTFF, have been aware of OT and Geylang. Looks like Geylang is more fun with more choice. I just have a few questions.

1) I'm planning to stay in downtown and then go to Geylang at night. I suppose metro is a good way to go? Ie no need to book a room in geylang as rooms are provided.

2) SW or houses? It seems the SWs are cheaper by 30/40S$ than the houses. I heard some bad stories about SWs not letting you touch this, suck that. The SWs will know where to take you to a room?

3) One of my buddies is asian and speaks mandarin does this mean that he could pass as a local and get the local price? In which case SWs are cheaper? Do houses have a local price too?

4) finally, anyone got a map of geylang with all the ethinicities?

Thanks,

Tanglin
05-08-11, 23:26

Thanks, The short answer is no.

Singaporeans butcher Mandarin almost as badly as they butcher English. Unless your friend grew up here speaking Mandarin (or even better, Hokkien or Teochew) , he's not going to sound local at all. I speak almost no Mandarin, and even I can hear the difference between a native Singaporean and someone from mainland China or Taiwan.

Jaramas
05-09-11, 06:20
Hi,

Can some seniors help me by giving infos on the best fishbowls in Geylang, the costs for a foreigner and would a good selection be available in the afternoons! Thanks

Ebauche
05-10-11, 01:41
Hi,

Can some seniors help me by giving infos on the best fishbowls in Geylang, the costs for a foreigner and would a good selection be available in the afternoons! ThanksRTFF.

It's all there."Best" is subjective. Price is what it is, and is discoverable in the forum.

Member #4491
05-10-11, 23:55
Hi,

Can some seniors help me by giving infos on the best fishbowls in Geylang, the costs for a foreigner and would a good selection be available in the afternoons! ThanksNo need for preparations. Just walk the streets and have a look in the bowls until you find someone you like. They are all open and welcome you to have a look.

/B

Gary Mong
05-15-11, 21:35
Recently been to Singapore for business visit. So basically has to visit geylang scene. Visited little early around 9 PM on week day. Not many in the streets. So wandered around the lorangs to get some action. After 10. 30 PM girls started to arrive. One think which got me surprised is that some of the girls are too thin and seems to be toooo young. I really got scared so moved to lorang 18. Found some options; choose one and moved to the room near by. Being too early has its own problems. She tied to finish off as soon as possible and asking money for every additional service asked. That really put me off. Finished the action quickly and moved out. Over all a new dimension of the street mongering. Irls

When I did introspection on the scene, it is really a rushed one and unless you are in a hurry you won't be enjoying this.

Better we can try the fishbowls which offer safety and un-rushed service.

Happy mongering

Fast Eddie 48
05-17-11, 20:25

4) Finally, anyone got a map of geylang with all the ethinicities?

ThanksTo droplet.

Why not stay in Geylang there are many motel in the area 60-100 sgn, just do all your business at downtown during the day, it is hard to find anything under 100 sgd around downtown maybe chinatown area, I don't like SW you paid upfront at the short time crappy room and service is rush and most girl have bad attuide, just paid more at the house

You can get thai girl at some house at lorong 20 for 50 sgd 30 min average or 100 sgd for PRC better quality.

Fast Eddie 48

Member #4491
05-18-11, 04:30
I am in Geylang right now and if your not on the pussy or the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) this place is quite a bore. Extremely hot as well. Moving on tonight fortunately.

Black Page
05-18-11, 15:49
One think which got me surprised is that some of the girls are too thin and seems to be toooo young. I really got scared so moved to lorang 18.You must have seen Indo girls: they look teen, but you might have seen some 25yo. It's funny to imagine you scared away ROFL :p

Gary Mong
05-25-11, 18:13
You must have seen Indo girls: they look teen, but you might have seen some 25yo. It's funny to imagine you scared away ROFLHonestly their height is up to my hip & too thin and frail, not sure whether they are still teens or crossed. So don't want to get caught in any wrong situation. But let me know the legal age for the gals in Singapore.

GM

Econo Tech
05-26-11, 03:42
honestly their height is up to my hip & too thin and frail, not sure whether they are still teens or crossed. so don't want to get caught in any wrong situation. but let me know the legal age for the gals in singapore.

gmindo girls look pretty small sized. even a 25 year old will look like a kid. and with their excellent food, they can only look frail.

legal age is 17, but the girls who are freelancing are above it. as below 18, ica takes a dim view of the single girls arriving en-mass. ica becomes lax if the passport say 25 and above. then again, the girls could have faked their birth certs back home. in which case, it is not your problem.

lastly, under-age sex, in singapore, never heard of cops picking a wl and charging the punter for ****.

the **** cases are when the girl whines, and it is always a local girl, or when the coupe get caught red handed in the midst of a bj in a staircase.

FriendlyPlanet
06-01-11, 08:23
legal age is 17, but the girls who are freelancing are above it. as below 18, ica takes a dim view of the single girls arriving en-mass. ica becomes lax if the passport say 25 and above. then again, the girls could have faked their birth certs back home. in which case, it is not your problem.legal age is 18 now, with pretty severe penalties for being caught with an **** girl. but it's pretty easy to confirm, even with a sw- just have the girl check in with her passport, which they all have. the hotel will check the age, and confirm that she has a legal visa, and you are good to go.

friendly

Gary Mong
06-05-11, 13:05
legal age is 18 now, with pretty severe penalties for being caught with an **** girl. but it's pretty easy to confirm, even with a sw- just have the girl check in with her passport, which they all have. the hotel will check the age, and confirm that she has a legal visa, and you are good to go.

friendlythanks for the info friendlyplanet, econo tech.

we have so many options so i will give pass.

gm

Micky Mouse
07-17-11, 20:07
Hello, Guys,

Where I can find Filipinos in Geylang area.

I have been there few times, but never spotted a kabayan.

Thanks and Safe hunting.

MM

Black Page
07-18-11, 00:53
Hello, Guys,
Thanks and Safe hunting.
MMFilipinos??? :eek: This is not a gay forum, and Geylang is not Gayland.
For Pinays, better stick to OT or other places mentioned recently in the forum.

Econo Tech
07-18-11, 02:55
Hello, Guys,

Thanks and Safe hunting.

MMPinays consider themselves 'up market' and prefer to stick to Orchard. Lucky Plaza and OT.

Of course, a lot of 'budget' pinays catering to the sailors hang around PPC, and they can be equal to the Geylang Pinays.

Black Page
07-18-11, 16:57
Pinays consider themselves 'up market' and prefer to stick to Orchard. Lucky Plaza and OT.

Of course, a lot of 'budget' pinays catering to the sailors hang around PPC, and they can be equal to the Geylang Pinays.What is the best time to explore the bars at Paramount?

Thank you.

Econo Tech
07-19-11, 03:12
What is the best time to explore the bars at Paramount?

Thank you.Explore the bars in Paramount? You mean to get a suck and a stroke? Any time after 8 is good.

Raverboy
07-19-11, 05:15
Pinays consider themselves 'up market' and prefer to stick to Orchard. Lucky Plaza and OT.

Of course, a lot of 'budget' pinays catering to the sailors hang around PPC, and they can be equal to the Geylang Pinays.

Pinays who 'stick to Orchard, Lucky Plaza and OT' consider themselves 'up market'? Puhlease. They are wh*res and domestic maids and they know it.

Where are there sailors at People's Park Complex? And where are there Pinays in Geylang? Thought they consider themselves too 'up market' for that. :D

Black Page
07-19-11, 23:58
Explore the bars in Paramount? You mean to get a suck and a stroke? Any time after 8 is good.I never went there and I have to idea what to expect. I am not into BMD bars, and I don't like a place where to get a suck after 10 drinks.
I thought about Paramount as a new territory where to meet Pinays, choose and take one away.
Is Blue Banana the only place where to do it in Singapore? I wish I could stay a Sunday in Singapore, to explore the teatime parties scene.

Econo Tech
07-20-11, 03:30
pinays who 'stick to orchard, lucky plaza and ot' consider themselves 'up market'? puhlease. they are wh*res and domestic maids and they know it.well, this is where i get a bit angry, when you equate maids to working girls. no sir, not all maids are working girls. .

where are there sailors at people's park complex? and where are there pinays in geylang? thought they consider themselves too 'up market' for that. :dppc, at the back, near the mac, is the oldest hangout for sailors, for decades (or ever since ppc was built) from phil. and elsewhere. and that place attracts a lot of pinays who are ok to screw countrymen, but terrified of 12 inch long white man or longer sized black man. and happy to screw a fellow countryman.

the other stopover for sailors is of course lucky plaza, and the k bars there.

but never see 'them in geylang. as i said.

i never went there and i have to idea what to expect. i am not into bmd bars, and i don't like a place where to get a suck after 10 drinks.

i thought about paramount as a new territory where to meet pinays, choose and take one away.

is blue banana the only place where to do it in singapore? i wish i could stay a sunday in singapore, to explore the teatime parties scene.pp has been and always has been bmd bar spot, though, or a dry day, the girls are not so pushy.

and if you are scouting for pinays, well, you can spread to clark quay, arena / pump room / attica, around midnight, as a lot of pinays, as they do in dubai, recourse to make some $. or insomnia, or even brix has the occasional "gold plated" pinay. starting off with a cool 400 us before asking why the fxxk you are stingy with your money.

or if you are not into the 'play and get game', head to lucky plaza, the k bars in the 3rd floor / 6th floor and stick to one beer and scout.

or, head to ot, into baliba, and look for the girls who are not dressed in boots. the ones in boots are dancers and are there to pick up lds and you will not feel left out, vis-a-vis bmd bars.

those not wearing boots are take-away, and a couple of cheap ld (15 $?) and you can fix up the rate.

or head to blue banana, or ipanema and have your eyes peeled to locate a pinay (ipanema has the occasional pinay). and so do the other spots, naughty girl, crazy horse.

the other nicer place, is blowfish.

do let me know if i am putting you in the right track.

Black Page
07-21-11, 15:09
and if you are scouting for pinays, well, you can spread to clark quay, arena / pump room / attica, around midnight, as a lot of pinays, as they do in dubai, recourse to make some $. or insomnia, or even brix has the occasional "gold plated" pinay. starting off with a cool 400 us before asking why the fxxk you are stingy with your money.

or if you are not into the 'play and get game', head to lucky plaza, the k bars in the 3rd floor / 6th floor and stick to one beer and scout.

or, head to ot, into baliba, and look for the girls who are not dressed in boots. the ones in boots are dancers and are there to pick up lds and you will not feel left out, vis-a-vis bmd bars.

those not wearing boots are take-away, and a couple of cheap ld (15 $?) and you can fix up the rate.

or head to blue banana, or ipanema and have your eyes peeled to locate a pinay (ipanema has the occasional pinay). and so do the other spots, naughty girl, crazy horse.

the other nicer place, is blowfish.

do let me know if i am putting you in the right track.yes, you help a lot.

i arrived 3 hours ago in singapore. after settling at the hotel, i went for a walk in geylang (8pm) and it was really amazing to my eyes (i come from sad europe). many girls lined up like i was seeing years ago. yes, the business there seems back up and running!

much more indons than i saw last time. some really outstanding. the price is the same: 35 st for locals and 70 for foreigners.

Tanglin
07-22-11, 03:59
Well, this is where I get a bit angry, when you equate maids to working girls. No sir, not all maids are working girls. .Absolutely true. In fact, the vast majority of Filippine women in Singapore are not working girls.

PP has been and always has been BMD bar spot, though, or a dry day, the girls are not so pushy.Got to disagree with you here, Econo Tech. Although PP is now a BMD bar, and probably will remain one for the foreseeable future, it wasn't always. Before it closed a few years ago it was a regular Pinoy working girl bar.

Raverboy
07-22-11, 04:40
Well, this is where I get a bit angry, when you equate maids to working girls. No sir, not all maids are working girls.

Thats not what I said. I said 'wh*res and domestic maids', not 'wh*res = domestic maids'.

What I meant was, those that 'stick to Orchard, Lucky Plaza and OT' (as you said) are either wh*res or domestic maids. Lucky Plaza for the domestic maids, OT for the wh*res, Orchard for both, of course with exceptions, but mostly so. If a domestic maid who usually hangs out at Lucky Plaza on her day off stumbles into OT, it sure aint because they have yummy adobo there.

Raverboy
07-22-11, 04:48
Absolutely true. In fact, the vast majority of Filippine women in Singapore are not working girls.I agree. The vast majority are domestic helpers. Next are those working in the healthcare and service / F&B industry in S'pore. Nurses, waitstaff, sales staff, call center agents, etc.

Econo Tech
07-22-11, 10:38
Got to disagree with you here, Econo Tech. Although PP is now a BMD bar, and probably will remain one for the foreseeable future, it wasn't always. Before it closed a few years ago it was a regular Pinoy working girl bar.Typo, typo. I mean PM (Paramount). All the bars are BMD bars.

On The Road
07-22-11, 16:53
Typo, typo. I mean PM (Paramount). All the bars are BMD bars.BMD?

I can't find in the "Forum Terms and Abbreviations" faqs.

Beer Monger
07-22-11, 17:30
BMD?

I can't find in the "Forum Terms and Abbreviations" faqs.BMD = Buy Me Drink.

Main objective is not getting you for ST or LT but to get you to buy them as many lady drinks as possible.

Beer Monger
07-22-11, 18:24
BMD?

I can't find in the "Forum Terms and Abbreviations" faqs.BMD = Buy Me Drink. Make most of their money off LD, not ST or LT.

Geneva Guy
07-22-11, 21:32
BMD?

I can't find in the "Forum Terms and Abbreviations" faqs.BMD = Buy me Drink bar

OzzieSuds
07-22-11, 22:23
BMD = buy me drink This is a bar where the gals entertain you in exchange for overpriced drinks. The level of entertainment varies considerably.

And not many would recognise PM as meaning Paramount. Paramount Shopping Centre is more commonly known as PSC. A regular hotel with bars in the ground floor shopping centre.

Jackson. Can we add both of these to the abbreviations list?

Tanglin
07-25-11, 04:00
Typo, typo. I mean PM (Paramount). All the bars are BMD bars.Ah, I see. It can be tough keeping all these acronyms straight.

Beer Monger
07-26-11, 14:28
Simple field report here (haven't seen one of thos in awhile)

L20H9 is Cat 150.

My friend took me out as a treat, and after this I am glad I have never spent the money for Cat 150. Went in and the okt gave us a cup of tea and then proceeded to show us the two girls. One looked very good from the front, so I chose her. Xia Li was her name. After that everything was pretty standard SOP. As others have mentioned it seems they are working from a script. Everybody sing along at the chorus:

Shower.

BBBJ.

Move to bed.

Lame Massage.

Cat Bath (I mean seriously, this was my first cat bath and I do not see what anyone finds even moderately arousing about this)

BBBJ.

Protection on.

Cowgirl.

Missionary.

Doggie.

Missionary.

Shoot.

Shower.

Rinse and repeat if you are up for this.

On the good side:

Very pretty girl, nice B cups, small hips but ass was a little flat for my taste.

Very, very tight (and I am not John Holmes)

To sumarize:

Face 9/10.

Body 7/10.

BBBJ 4/10.

Fj 5/10 (nothing special but tight)

Overall 5/10.

Value for money 3/10.

Maybe I will try a 150 one more time to increase my sample size, but only if someone else is paying. Why put yourself through this when you can an eager and accomodating Thai girl for half the rice?

Well, off to Malaysia for a few days then back. Staying in Subang which apparently has no action, so I will be looking for more on Friday when I'm back. Cat 50 here I come, or maybe JB?

Soo500
07-28-11, 14:05
Simple field report here (haven't seen one of thos in awhile)

L20H9 is Cat 150.

My friend took me out as a treat, and after this I am glad I have never spent the money for Cat 150. Went in and the okt gave us a cup of tea and then proceeded to show us the two girls. One looked very good from the front, so I chose her. Xia Li was her name. After that everything was pretty standard SOP. As others have mentioned it seems they are working from a script. Everybody sing along at the chorus:

Shower.

BBBJ.

Move to bed.

Lame Massage.

Cat Bath (I mean seriously, this was my first cat bath and I do not see what anyone finds even moderately arousing about this)

BBBJ.

Protection on.

Cowgirl.

Missionary.

Doggie.

Missionary.

Shoot.

Shower.

Rinse and repeat if you are up for this.

On the good side:

Very pretty girl, nice B cups, small hips but ass was a little flat for my taste.

Very, very tight (and I am not John Holmes)

To sumarize:

Face 9/10.

Body 7/10.

BBBJ 4/10.

Fj 5/10 (nothing special but tight)

Overall 5/10.

Value for money 3/10.

Maybe I will try a 150 one more time to increase my sample size, but only if someone else is paying. Why put yourself through this when you can an eager and accomodating Thai girl for half the rice?

Well, off to Malaysia for a few days then back. Staying in Subang which apparently has no action, so I will be looking for more on Friday when I'm back. Cat 50 here I come, or maybe JB?Sorry Bro BM. Noob question here. Where do you think is the best service cat50 house? I tried Cat 150 before and the only difference is girl slightly prettier than Cat100, BBBJ and the room renovation is quite good. The whole room got mirrors on every corner. It's like watching porn and you are the actor.

Ronin500
07-28-11, 18:33
My experiences have been totally similar. 2 Thai girls for the price of one Chinese. And service as good as, if not better. Only reason I would go to Chinese is when I just came form BKK, and want change.I've always found the Chinese girls to be in a rush to get their money and finish. OTOH, I've always had very good luck with the Thai girls. It used to be 9/10 of the houses were Thai and there were tons of Thai SWs, then 5-6 years ago, Geylang was invaded with Chinese girls. First they started out as SW (bad, rushed service) and now they're in more than half the houses. There's also been more of a crackdown on the SWs so sometimes there are no Indo gals out and I've seen les and less girls from Sri Lanka and Bangladesh around too; not that their service was any good but they were the cheapest (laowei / farang price was S$20-40) and sometimes I just wanted to go with the darker skinned girl (which generally is the opposite of what most Chinese mongers look for). There used to even be two separate areas for Indon girls, one near L8 charging $80 and one near L22 charging $40. I had some great times at L22 but the last few times I've gone it's been deserted.

Beer Monger
07-30-11, 06:44
in answer to soo i will post a fr from last night.

went with my buddies. had nice north indian dinner, so before the action we had to walk a while. parked in front of h66, and did the stroll. sure seems to be less girls these days.

my friend knows the okt at 66 and 72. said he would like to try 66 as his regular had gone home, and he still had a regular at 72. took a look in the bowl, and nothing really peaked my interest. seemed to all have a no care attitude.

headed to 72 and the okt gave me a recommendation of #17. at first, a little hesitant because she was kind of large, but she had such a good personality to start i said why not. plus being large meant she had a nice rack on her. charged me only $80 for 40 minutes instead of the usual tourist $100 so i was happy to begin with. into the room and the whole time she was very playful, with lots of kissing and roaming. she undressed me and into the shower. very nice shower with lots of soapy rubbing, but unfortunately no bbbj and i was not going to press the issue. my atitude is, anything uncovered is a little risky and if the girl wants to play it safe who am i to argue? it's her life. dried off and onto the bed lots of "wrestling around", a small cat bath (nice, not weird like the other one) , baby oil on my chest and unit and she started the slip and slide. very nice. on goes the cover and she gives a very good cbj. then she mounts me and goes wild! very fun and exciting and the girl is in good shape despite her size. flipped her over doggie and then finished off in mish. very good experience! afterwards we cuddled and then another shower. buzeer went off while we were in the shower and she yelled down the hall to tell them we were finishing and to cut it out! like that no rush atitude!

l6h72.

girl 17 "pat". some english. thai girl.

face 7/10 (but an infectious smile)

body 7/10 (large but not fat)

cbj 9/10.

fj 10/10 (right speed, right atitude all the way through)

overall 9/10.

value for money 10/10.

rtf? yes, most definitely if i were here longer.

Soo500
07-30-11, 16:19
in answer to soo i will post a fr from last night.

went with my buddies. had nice north indian dinner, so before the action we had to walk a while. parked in front of h66, and did the stroll. sure seems to be less girls these days.

my friend knows the okt at 66 and 72. said he would like to try 66 as his regular had gone home, and he still had a regular at 72. took a look in the bowl, and nothing really peaked my interest. seemed to all have a no care attitude.

headed to 72 and the okt gave me a recommendation of #17. at first, a little hesitant because she was kind of large, but she had such a good personality to start i said why not. plus being large meant she had a nice rack on her. charged me only $80 for 40 minutes instead of the usual tourist $100 so i was happy to begin with. into the room and the whole time she was very playful, with lots of kissing and roaming. she undressed me and into the shower. very nice shower with lots of soapy rubbing, but unfortunately no bbbj and i was not going to press the issue. my atitude is, anything uncovered is a little risky and if the girl wants to play it safe who am i to argue? it's her life. dried off and onto the bed lots of "wrestling around", a small cat bath (nice, not weird like the other one) , baby oil on my chest and unit and she started the slip and slide. very nice. on goes the cover and she gives a very good cbj. then she mounts me and goes wild! very fun and exciting and the girl is in good shape despite her size. flipped her over doggie and then finished off in mish. very good experience! afterwards we cuddled and then another shower. buzeer went off while we were in the shower and she yelled down the hall to tell them we were finishing and to cut it out! like that no rush atitude!

l6h72.

girl 17 "pat". some english. thai girl.

face 7/10 (but an infectious smile)

body 7/10 (large but not fat)

cbj 9/10.

fj 10/10 (right speed, right atitude all the way through)

overall 9/10.

value for money 10/10.

rtf? yes, most definitely if i were here longer.i'll be staying in lorong 16, in a couple of days. wondering what action can i find there.

Beer Monger
07-30-11, 17:07
Soo,

The Lorongs are not that far apart. L6 is maybe a 1/4 mile from L16. However, if you want to try closer, my friend suggested L18H18. I have also been to L16H43 with good results.

Member #4491
07-30-11, 22:44
I'll be staying in Lorong 16, in a couple of days. Wondering what action can I find there.Massive amount of fishbowls filled with Asian girls that are ready to fuck you for money. If you do not get laid on lor 16, you are either very picky or broke. .

Have fun!

Try the Roti bread on the corner.

B

Ebauche
07-31-11, 04:44
Try the Roti bread on the corner.BThumbs up! Definitely more to Geylang (and SIN!) than fucking. Food is a more important pasttime in the Lion City than sex.

Beer Monger
07-31-11, 14:50
Sorry Soo, didn't do any scouting for you in 16 or 18. Walked around there but ended up going to L8H66G (remember the G!) However, I did look inside and the pickings look good. Just keep looking until you find what you want. No bad feelings from the OKT if you don't try, and it makes them happy if you look around and then choose them. Nothing beyond the usual, but the girl's looks were exactlywhat I like."B" cup, skinny (but not too) , Height about 156 and a nice bubble butt (not flat like Chinese, which reminds me, my Singaporean friend told me Chinese women have flat butts because they squat so much!)

One nice thing I have noticed is that the tourist rate seems to be S$80 almost everywhere, so that is a good sign with the USD so weak. If they ask for $100 tell them you can get it down the street for 80.

Anyway, here are the vital stats:

L8H66G

Girl 16 (I think, or was it 12) Anyway you can tell her because she has her hair dyed blonde / red. Goes by Shirley.

BBBJ Not given.

CBJ 10/10 (like a friggin vacuum with technique. Almost made me cum which would be a first for a CBJ)

FJ 8/10 Very nice cowgirl, in good shape so she had good rhythm. Lots of nipple play. Finished mish.

Face 9/10 Sweet, clear complexioned GND.

Body 10/10.

DFK No.

GFE Not really.

Overall 8/10.

Value for Money 9. 5/10.

WIR Yes.

Sorry about the half points but I wanted some contrast with Pat from 6/72 who gave much better service bid did not have the looks. Also I didn't mention the massage afterwards. If she offers to do a massage either run like hell, make an excuse, or tell her you just want to cuddle. Even though she's small she is strong and I could quite possibly need traction.

Soo500
08-01-11, 00:40
Massive amount of fishbowls filled with Asian girls that are ready to fuck you for money. If you do not get laid on lor 16, you are either very picky or broke. .

Have fun!

Try the Roti bread on the corner.

BThank you bro Barba, I bring enough money for few days fun. But I try to avoid the PRC WL and try Cat50 thai chicks.

Ebauche
08-01-11, 02:42
Thank you bro Barba, I bring enough money for few days fun. But I try to avoid the PRC WL and try Cat50 thai chicks.Should have mentioned. Always do well at L6H66.

Soo500
08-01-11, 13:36
Should have mentioned. Always do well at L6H66.Too many holes. So little time.

Fast Eddie 48
08-03-11, 06:39
Thumbs up! Definitely more to Geylang (and SIN!) than fucking. Food is a more important pasttime in the Lion City than sex.To Ebauche,

You are right food in Singapore are much cheaper than sex one of the best food city in asia other than Hong Kong and Tapei, I can get much better quailty PRC in China much lower price.

Fast Eddie 48

Lurkingdog
08-07-11, 03:46
Hi all. Have been RTFF and even did a search and looked under Jackson's abbvs. Couldn't fine Cat (Cat 50, Cat 150. Etc. I get the number part) What's it stand for?

Thanks,

LD

Ebauche
08-07-11, 04:41
Hi all. Have been RTFF and even did a search and looked under Jackson's abbvs. Couldn't fine Cat (Cat 50, Cat 150. Etc. I get the number part) What's it stand for?

Thanks,

LDPricing CATegory

Lurkingdog
08-07-11, 16:37
Thanks Ebauche. Makes total sense now.

LD

Beer Monger
08-08-11, 15:38
Should have mentioned. Always do well at L6H66.Just a note, L6H66 was the only Cat 50 that quoted me $100. Everywhere else was $80.

Ebauche
08-09-11, 04:47
Just a note, L6H66 was the only Cat 50 that quoted me $100. Everywhere else was $80.You must be an obvious farang.

Therefore you pay farang tax.

Ronin500
08-09-11, 07:44
Geylang was as crowded last night as I've ever seen it. Busy across all the Lors with all the different types of girls, Indo, Chinese, Thai, and Indian. Lots of people out having a good time. And even though it was the eve of National Day, there was no exceptional tax. As a bule / farang / laowei, I was quoted from 30-100 depending on the location and type of girl. Note, the 30 girls were Thai but they mostly serve the foreign workers for 20 so $wise small increase but %wise large. Wouldn't go with those gals anyway.

Beer Monger
08-09-11, 20:51
You must be an obvious farang.

Therefore you pay farang tax.Obviously! Just noting that the Farang Tax was much less everywhere else.

Lurkingdog
08-15-11, 11:11
Dear all. Thanks for all of the information shared on the board. I am presently here visiting Singapore and have put much of the ISG information into good use. Had a nice Tea dance experience that I'll report on on the other section but visited L6H72 girl #28 last evening. She was the "new girl" according to the guy who brings you into the reviewing chamber / fishbowl but she told me later that she'd been there about a month. Thai from Bangkok. Pretty tall (5'7" or so) very nice boobies and a friendly attitude even if her English wasn't the greatest. It was my first time in a Geylang residence and all in all, it was very pleasant. Well worth the 50 I spent. Not GFE not not totally mechanical either. Everything covered and a shower to start and a shower to finish. She had her own hats and so though I brought my own, they weren't need.

Thanks again for helping a fellow monger figure out the ropes.

LD

Rangerz99
08-20-11, 21:25
Hi guys.

Am on a short trip. Tmrw until Wednesday. I am a novice to geylang, a specific directions or locations will be a big help.

Also Can anyone help / directions or sources to pick up the yellow or blue tab (cialis or Levitra or Viagara) in Singapore.

Understand it cannot be picked up off a pharmacy, as in Indonesia.

Will appreciate all help on this.

Cheers!

Geneva Guy
08-20-11, 22:33
Hi guys.

Am on a short trip. Tmrw until Wednesday. I am a novice to geylang, a specific directions or locations will be a big help.

Also Can anyone help / directions or sources to pick up the yellow or blue tab (cialis or Levitra or Viagara) in Singapore.

Understand it cannot be picked up off a pharmacy, as in Indonesia.

Will appreciate all help on this.

Cheers!Take your passport and go to any pharmacy with a pharmacist on duty. Tell him you are leaving SG within 24 hours and he will be able to sell you prescription drugs without a prescription. Get yourself 20 mg Cialis, cut them in half and take one of the halfs. That will last you until you leave (long acting). Get as many as you want. But remember. You pay full price so if this is an issue, ask about the cost first.

You can get prescription drugs without a prescription to take out of SG. Just have to tell the pharmacist that you are leaving the country the next day. And nope, you can't show a ticket cause you check in electronically!

Would go to Orchard Towers for your mongering, not geylang. And take the girls back to your hotel room.

Enjoy SG.

GG

Rangerz99
08-21-11, 06:08
Cheers! Thanks mate. Didn't know the PP thing works.

Cool

Take your passport and go to any pharmacy with a pharmacist on duty. Tell him you are leaving SG within 24 hours and he will be able to sell you prescription drugs without a prescription. Get yourself 20 mg Cialis, cut them in half and take one of the halfs. That will last you until you leave (long acting). Get as many as you want. But remember. You pay full price so if this is an issue, ask about the cost first.

You can get prescription drugs without a prescription to take out of SG. Just have to tell the pharmacist that you are leaving the country the next day. And nope, you can't show a ticket cause you check in electronically!

Would go to Orchard Towers for your mongering, not geylang. And take the girls back to your hotel room.

Enjoy SG.

GG

Sulan
09-02-11, 13:34
I got a few questions about the business in Singapore:

What are the possibilites to find women from the middleeast in Singapore / Geylang?

Approximately how much would it cost to spend a few hours with a girl in my hotelroom? Is it depending of the nationality of the girl? Are most girls willing to go? Is it customery to negotiate the price?

And how about the indian ladies? I've heard that there are some of them in Singapore, whats the cost and how is the quality?

Sulan
09-02-11, 15:42
Do anyone knows whats the legal age in Singapore? Is it 16 or 18?

Econo Tech
09-03-11, 09:35
What are the possibilites to find women from the middleeast in Singapore / Geylang?Zero. Go to ME for Middle Eastern Women. LOL.

Approximately how much would it cost to spend a few hours with a girl in my hotelroom? Is it depending of the nationality of the girl? Are most girls willing to go? Is it customery to negotiate the price?Depends upon many factors, such as how dense you are, and how much of a mad man you are.

For prices, RTF.

And how about the indian ladies? I've heard that there are some of them in Singapore, whats the cost and how is the quality?If you heard of them, why not share what you heard?

As for the next question of age, remember, even a 50 year old woman can ensure you get tiger stripes up your bum, if she claims molest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeDYacYoNz0&feature=related

BionicMan
09-04-11, 21:49
Do anyone knows whats the legal age in Singapore? Is it 16 or 18?Male / female and female / female sex age of consent is 16.

It is illegal male / male.

Be aware that this is NOT the legal age information.

It also DOES NOT MEAN a 30 yo guy can have sex with a 17 yo girl.

DO NOT forget that your country rules will also apply.

*Singapore's legal age to define an adult is 21*

Econo Tech
09-05-11, 06:44
Male / female and female / female sex age of consent is 16.

It is illegal male / male.

Be aware that this is NOT the legal age information.

It also DOES NOT MEAN a 30 yo guy can have sex with a 17 yo girl.

DO NOT forget that your country rules will also apply.

*Singapore's legal age to define an adult is 21*And it gives me the creeps when somebody starts asking for minimum age.

And. Prostitution is ILLEGAL in Singapore. So.

Sulan
09-05-11, 21:51
And it gives me the creeps when somebody starts asking for minimum age.

And. Prostitution is ILLEGAL in Singapore. So.Well first of all I asked more of curiosity and the fact that its good to know the laws and number two I'm 18 yo. 19 in March so chill down.

And third, prostitution are not illegal in Singapore or am I wrong?

Because if its illegal then I have to skip my Geylang-plans during my visit, not fun being a young blond boy in jail.

Econo Tech
09-06-11, 03:29
Well first of all I asked more of curiosity and the fact that its good to know the laws and number two I'm 18 yo. 19 in March so chill down.

Because if its illegal then I have to skip my Geylang-plans during my visit, not fun being a young blond boy in jail.Prostitution is illegal, unless authorised and certified, like the 'legal houses'.

Streetwalkers, bar hookers, and the sundry are illegal.

What makes you think you will be the ass of the day? Haha. Optimism.

You will evoke the wrath of the law, only if you start to molest young girls. Ah. As somebody said 'Male-Male' Sex is ILLEGAL. As well.

At 18 and 19, you should have more serious stuff to worry about it life. Like. Marijuana? Haha

Raverboy
09-06-11, 07:23
Well first of all I asked more of curiosity and the fact that its good to know the laws and number two I'm 18 yo. 19 in March so chill down.

Because if its illegal then I have to skip my Geylang-plans during my visit, not fun being a young blond boy in jail.From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Singapore :

Prostitution in Singapore is legal, but various prostitution-related activities are not. This includes public solicitation, living on the earnings of a prostitute and maintaining a brothel. In practice, police unofficially tolerate and monitor a limited number of brothels. Prostitutes in such establishments are required to undergo periodic health checks and must carry a health card. Apart from these regulated brothels, commercial sex workers can be found in many "massage" or "spa" establishments.

'Legal age' in Singapore is 18, I believe.

Member #4491
09-06-11, 18:43
Because if its illegal then I have to skip my Geylang-plans during my visit, not fun being a young blond boy in jail.You will not have any problems in Geylang. Go and enjoy the fish bowls and you will be fine.

B.

BionicMan
09-06-11, 22:13
and it gives me the creeps when somebody starts asking for minimum age.

and. prostitution is illegal in singapore. so.on principle i can agree on your thoughts when somebody asks what the minimum age: is he trying to stay within the edge not to verstep, but just about?

but on the other hand as in asia it is a fact sex is on offer from very young chicks, barely above the general understanding of legal age (ie common sense goes for a generic 18) , but also aware that some countries might be stricter (regardless if officially on a p4p meeting) one better check.

some countries have a limit of 21: say you are 30 and you do sex with a 20 yr and feeling you are armoured against the law. and then you can be handcuffed!

age of consent is a very fine legal technicality that accounts carefully also the age of the "other partner"

i summarize with random example for a country with 16 yo age of consent (and this means a mutaul consent, no forcing, no mind games toward the "weak" partner)

16yo girl with a 16 boy can be ok.

16yo with a 18 boy can be still be ok.

16yo with a 25 boy will not be accepted or wil be higly debated.

16yo with a mature guy will be accounted as [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123). no matter how she begged him to take her to bed and he was initially reluctant.

as said, the law of your country will apply for yourself also in other countries.

so if some countries the law is quite accomodting and liberal and not much in your country, you better stick to your country rules, also abroad.

in a few words: get a nice 25yo and you will be happy (by her experience too, hopefully) and safe! .

Econo Tech
09-07-11, 03:32
But on the other hand as in Asia it is a fact sex is on offer from very young chicks, barely above the general understanding of legal age (ie common sense goes for a generic 18) , but also aware that some countries might be stricter (regardless if officially on a p4p meeting) one better check.In Singapore, caveat emptor. So."ASIA" don't apply for Singapore. Better be safe than sorry.

In a few words: get a nice 25yo and you will be happy (by her experience too, hopefully) and safe! .No truer words.

Black Page
09-26-11, 20:39
This recent discussion about what is legal and what is not is frankly boring to me. Since the forum has been not featuring nice FRs since quite a while (the last two RoDs are mine!) , tonight instead of going to sleep I take the time to report what I did (a sincerely outstanding experience).

In S'pore since two days, yesterday I spent the whole evening with a very nice Pinay I met on DIA. Months of casual chatting led to this physical meeting, which turned quite physical but not so physical as I hoped. Sorry, no details because she is a good girl and out of this bad business.

Tonight, I went straight to OT to chase some working Pinay. 2 hrs spent at Blue Banana led only to paying a beer to me and a lady drink to a girl, who I liked but not so much to decide to move. In the meanwhile, I managed to downsize her first request to 100S$ + taxi for 2 hrs, but she was not so naughty as I like Pinays, so I had the wonderful intuition to leave and take a taxi to Geylang.

I step down from the taxi in L8, I walk 100 meters along Telma Road. And I see HER: a wonderful smiling little Thai thing ("thing" is not deprecating in my intention) who smiles to me as I were her boyfriend, almost jumps for the happiness to see me, etc.

I am honestly captured, and especially after I ask her what she does and she replies "anything anything!" and also (to my ears to not allow the papi to hear her)"you cum in my mouth!".

WOW! This is something worth noting, I think. When I also hear that they don't ask a Farang Price but same price for everybody, only 35S$, I move immediately my hand to the wallet. I pay and I don't want to wait a minute more.

I am in love with this girl. She is one of the hottest girls I ever met (and especially here and for 35!) and, at the same time, she is sweet like a GF. She claims to be in Geylang since 4 days (true? Not? Who cares, but for sure she cannot be working with this style for a long time).

She has the ability of a porn star, and she keeps on smiling.

You know something? I took the phone number of the papi and tomorrow I want to book her for 3 hrs to my hotel. First time I ever even think of booking a girl from Geylang to my hotel.
What's more, even the papies (1 and the boss) are nice and not rude as often here.

(They asked 300 for the full night, but anyway I work early in the morning, so I would pay so much only for sleeping with this sweetie in my arms.)

Final note: yesterday I was asked again 70 from Indonesian, while the standard price for locals is 35. I think we all should AVOID to pay 70 to them, or we encourage them in this awful market practice to make Bule to pay twice. The same happens with some Thai, so be careful all.

Lovecam1
10-03-11, 20:36
Hi All,

I would just like to ask what the situation is like in Geyland at the moment. Are the girls out every night?

Is it busy at the moment or is there a clampdown.

I will be there on Sunday.

Thanks,

J

Lovecam1
10-03-11, 21:02
Hi,

Is Geylang still busy. I will be there this week?

J

Ebauche
10-07-11, 17:06
Since the forum has been not featuring nice FRs since quite a while (the last two RoDs are mine!)Frankly, self-nominating RoDs shouldn't be allowed.

AussieGaigin
10-07-11, 23:33
Hi All,

I would just like to ask what the situation is like in Geyland at the moment. Are the girls out every night?

Is it busy at the moment or is there a clampdown.

I will be there on Sunday.

Thanks,

JIf you RTFF you will find regular updates on the situation in GEYLANG.

It seems to vary from day to day, so best to just go there and see for yourself.

Black Page
10-08-11, 09:03
Frankly, self-nominating RoDs shouldn't be allowed.And why not? It is not a self-reward. Do we get any advantage from having a post linked in the RoD section?

The RoD section is a way to highlight useful information, linking only informative reports among the many like yours and my own present one, in which we simply exchange comments.

PS: I assume you wrote "allowed" but you meant "advisable".

Dreams
10-08-11, 12:09
And why not? It is not a self-reward. Do we get any advantage from having a post linked in the RoD section?

The RoD section is a way to highlight useful information, linking only informative reports among the many like yours and my own present one, in which we simply exchange comments.

PS: I assume you wrote "allowed" but you meant "advisable".Sorry, Have to agree that self nominating own post for RoD is meaningless. Which is why I don't bother to read them anymore. And I would like this practice not to be "allowed".

Being nominated for RoD does not bring any advantage, correct, but the usefulness of such RoDs should be assessed by readers, not by the author. It's like one guy moninating himself for the Booker prize. You may think that your post is "informative", but if others don't agree, it is a useless one.

Read the RoD threads, and see that most are actually. Useless.

Just my opinion, and since I don't read them, I actually don't care anymore about what the contents are.

Black Page
10-08-11, 13:10
Sorry, Have to agree that self nominating own post for RoD is meaningless. Which is why I don't bother to read them anymore. And I would like this practice not to be "allowed".
Being nominated for RoD does not bring any advantage, correct, but the usefulness of such RoDs should be assessed by readers, not by the author. It's like one guy moninating himself for the Booker prize. You may think that your post is "informative", but if others don't agree, it is a useless one.
Read the RoD threads, and see that most are actually. Useless.
Just my opinion, and since I don't read them, I actually don't care anymore about what the contents are.

Jackson does not read this, so we cannot "appeal" to his judgement.
However, a RoD is NOT a prize! It is NOT a nomination for merit! It is a TOOL, a way to make a summary of informative posts! To allow people to spot more easily the informative posts, which are usually hidden in the 90% posts that are just chit-chat.
You are right that many RoDs are not useful, but it's fault of who did not understand what should be posted there and what not.

I don't feel I nominate myself when I post a RoD linking a post I wrote.
Usually, I post a RoD to make a summary of essential information.

For example, see this one, listing only the main posts with details on single places, rates, addresses, etc:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2033-Links-to-Reports-of-Distinction&p=1197015&viewfull=1#post1197015
If you go there, I bet you'll be grateful to me for having posted this RoD (and no, I don't seek acknowledgements. I want to be useful to newcomers).

Or, to be nearer to Singapore, see this:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2020-Links-to-Reports-of-Distinction&p=1190597&viewfull=1#post1190597

This is the way I intend the RoD section (I bet Jackson agrees)

Dreams
10-08-11, 15:38
Jackson does not read this, so we cannot "appeal" to his judgement.

However, a RoD is NOT a prize! It is NOT a nomination for merit! It is a TOOL, a way to make a summary of informative posts! To allow people to spot more easily the informative posts, which are usually hidden in the 90% posts that are just chit-chat.

You are right that many RoDs are not useful, but it's fault of who did not understand what should be posted there and what not.

I don't feel I nominate myself when I post a RoD linking a post I wrote.

Usually, I post a RoD to make a summary of essential information.

For example, see this one, listing only the main posts with details on single places, rates, addresses, etc:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2033-Links-to-Reports-of-Distinction&p=1197015&viewfull=1#post1197015

If you go there, I bet you'll be grateful to me for having posted this RoD (and no, I don't seek acknowledgements. I want to be useful to newcomers).

Or, to be nearer to Singapore, see this:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2020-Links-to-Reports-of-Distinction&p=1190597&viewfull=1#post1190597

This is the way I intend the RoD section (I bet Jackson agrees) Of course, there are good RoDs, and maybe yours are such. But most are not.

Anyway, let's agree to disagree, and move back to girls.

Ebauche
10-08-11, 18:34
And why not? It is not a self-reward. Do we get any advantage from having a post linked in the RoD section?

PS: I assume you wrote "allowed" but you meant "advisable".I wrote "allowed," and meant to write "allowed."

Judgement regarding usefulness should be reserved to the reader (s) , not the writer. Self nomination smacks of egotism and self importance. Best to be humble and let others make the decision.

Black Page
10-08-11, 19:14
I wrote "allowed," and meant to write "allowed."

Judgement regarding usefulness should be reserved to the reader (s) , not the writer. Self nomination smacks of egotism and self importance. Best to be humble and let others make the decision.

Oh Jesus! Why you write words like "self nomination","egotism","self-importance", etc? Do you think that having a RoD makes the author to feel more important? :eek:

Reports of Distinction are NOT a mark of importance!
They are just a way to make posts more useful to the Forum users.

I am sorry, but this time I have to make a bit stronger statement and remind everyone the official Forum rules (Word of Jackson). This is to avoid that this misconception of the RoD section may spread. (I apologize with everyone for this professoral tone in my claims)

First, Let me remind what Jackson writes under long reports posted by Non-Senior Members. I bet you have read this many times:

"EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author Or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information. "

And if this is not enough, let us read what Jackson writes at the beginning of EACH Report of Distinction thread. For example, here:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2133-Links-to-Reports-of-Distinction&p=398678&viewfull=1#post398678

"Links to Reports of Distinction
Greetings everyone,
I've started this new thread to provide a centralized location to catalog the Forum's best travel reports. Here's the idea:
If you have written one or several detailed travel reports, or if you know of such reports, then please post the link here. "
(....)
Etc. Etc.

As it can be clearly seen from the above excerpts, the author of "detailed travel reports" is invited to directly post a link in the Reports of Distinction thread.
Stop.

Black Page
10-08-11, 19:25
Anyway, let's agree to disagree, and move back to girls.
Ahem.... You are actually writing to the author of the ONLY post, in maybe the last 2-3 pages of this Forum, which reports a personal real P4P experience in Geylang.

And I did not even pay the Farang / Bule tax! Only 35S$ for 1 hour of outstanding sex with a sweetest Thai. Incredible also for me (and no, this time I did not post the link in the RoD!) :D

Dreams
10-09-11, 12:59
Ahem. You are actually writing to the author of the ONLY post, in maybe the last 2-3 pages of this Forum, which reports a personal real P4P experience in Geylang.

And I did not even pay the Farang / Bule tax! Only 35S$ for 1 hour of outstanding sex with a sweetest Thai. Incredible also for me (and no, this time I did not post the link in the RoD!).Yes, yes, we all know that YOU are the only useful guy on this thread.

We humbly thank you.

Amen.

Tricky3000
10-10-11, 17:24
Yes, yes, we all know that YOU are the only useful guy on this thread.

We humbly thank you.

Amen.I have no horse in this race, but from reading the back and forth between you two, I think Black Page actually backed up his point well. Turns out he's right about RoD. And his original report did have depth and worth, so let's move on before it all breaks down to war (where it seems to be heading) in this generally civil thread.

Dreams
10-10-11, 17:44
I have no horse in this race, but from reading the back and forth between you two, I think Black Page actually backed up his point well. Turns out he's right about RoD. And his original report did have depth and worth, so let's move on before it all breaks down to war (where it seems to be heading) in this generally civil thread.Come on mate, from the height of your 30 or so posts, don't lecture, please.

Actually you are the one flaming, while I had peacefully some time back agreed to disagree and requested to go back to girls.

Please give us your experience with girls ans brothels in geylang, rather than those useless comments, and put it as an RoD if you so wish! Thanks.

Black Page
10-10-11, 19:43
Come on mate, from the height of your 30 or so posts, don't lecture, please.
Actually you are the one flaming, while I had peacefully some time back agreed to disagree and requested to go back to girls.
Please give us your experience with girls ans brothels in geylang, rather than those useless comments, and put it as an RoD if you so wish! Thanks..
:eek:
I made a search and I discovered that, among your 800+ posts, you posted on the Geylang thread 48 times, and in the last 5 years.
Among those 48 posts, only 2 of them reported a personal experience. They are less than 10 lines long, and were posted years ago.
All other posts are just comments to other posts, requests for information, for help, etc.
Now, why do you ask others what you did not provide?

Peace and love: now please let us post only reports on personal experiences in Geylang, with data and useful information for everyone to share.

Ebauche
10-10-11, 21:19
Man, you sure expended a lot of effort for what boils down to be a difference of opinion. Dreams offered some time ago to agree to disagree. I merely posited and reiterated my opinion. Why such vehement sensitivity?

I made a search and I discovered that, among your 800+ posts, you posted on the Geylang thread 48 times, and in the last 5 years.

Among those 48 posts, only 2 of them reported a personal experience. They are less than 10 lines long, and were posted years ago.

All other posts are just comments to other posts, requests for information, for help, etc.

Peace and love: now please let us post only reports on personal experiences in Geylang, with data and useful information for everyone to share.

Dreams
10-10-11, 23:46

Peace and love: now please let us post only reports on personal experiences in Geylang, with data and useful information for everyone to share.You obvioulsy have a lot of time to waste.

Tricky3000
10-11-11, 15:45
Come on mate, from the height of your 30 or so posts, don't lecture, please.

Actually you are the one flaming, while I had peacefully some time back agreed to disagree and requested to go back to girls.Yep. 36 posts and still get to have an opinion (not a lecture, an opinion) like you. But, let's say you win if it'll move things along.

Gislaved
10-23-11, 04:58
Went there in the early afternoon. Presented with a choice of maybe 7-8 girls. Papa-san recommended one girl. Said she spoke some English, and she looked nice. She came from Thailand. I said I wanted one hour, and we agreed on I think 150 SGD.

The procedure has been described many times, but what set her apart was that after my first pop, she was not satisifed, so she started touching her self. Of course I helped, and then after several minutes she also came.

Second pop was enjoyable with many different positions.

She asked me to come back, which I probably would have done if I had stayed longer in Singapore.

Cheers

MartinD77
10-24-11, 10:29
Hey guys,

I will be in SIN this coming mid November for the 1st time. I wonder if I can find japanese girls in Geylang.

1. Is it okay to bring girls from Geylang or elsewhere back to the hotel? Do hotels allow this?

2. Is SD$300 is average price for overnight service?

3. Where can I get less than SG$300 for o / and?

Hope 1 of you can help. I'm not good in this.

Dreams
10-24-11, 17:39
Hey guys,

I will be in SIN this coming mid November for the 1st time. I wonder if I can find japanese girls in Geylang.

1. Is it okay to bring girls from Geylang or elsewhere back to the hotel? Do hotels allow this?

2. Is SD$300 is average price for overnight service?

3. Where can I get less than SG$300 for o / and?

Hope 1 of you can help. I'm not good in this.All the answers are not so far away back in this thread; ;

In short:

No Japanese girls in geylang.

1. Yes.

2. Depends where form.

3. Geylang

MartinD77
10-26-11, 16:08
All the answers are not so far away back in this thread; ;

In short:

1. Yes.

2. Depends where form.

3. GeylangThanks Dream. And sorry to get this Q repeated again. I will share my experience once I'm back.

FriendlyPlanet
10-30-11, 10:05
All the answers are not so far away back in this thread; ;

In short:

1. Yes.

2. Depends where form.

3. GeylangI think the answer to 1. Is No, because the girl will not come with you (the hotel is fine with it). I've never found a girl in Geylang willing to leave the district. One girl that I wanted to take overnight, I had to get a hotel room within the district to do so.

If you want overnights, take girls out of OT or Brix- cost should be $150. $300. If you want ST's, go to Geylang. Cost should be $35. $150.

MartinD77
10-31-11, 17:22
I think the answer to 1. Is No, because the girl will not come with you (the hotel is fine with it). I've never found a girl in Geylang willing to leave the district. One girl that I wanted to take overnight, I had to get a hotel room within the district to do so.

If you want overnights, take girls out of OT or Brix- cost should be $150. $300. If you want ST's, go to Geylang. Cost should be $35. $150.Thanks FPlanet. I will check out OT. But Do you meant OT in the pubs or street? I will most probably staying at Geylang area.

MartinD77
11-01-11, 17:24
Thanks FPlanet. I will check out OT. But Do you meant OT in the pubs or street? I will most probably staying at Geylang area.Sorry guys but 'ST" stand for what?

Dreams
11-01-11, 19:35
Sorry guys but 'ST" stand for what?ST= Short term. That's ususally 30 min and one pop.

LT, well. Longer, . You need to discuss with the girl in advance what she means by LT, or rather let her know what you mean. Should be all night, with unlimited pops. You won't get LT in Geylang.

I suggest you read the FAQ section to benefit more from this forum. Ah well, maybe you don't know what FAQ means?

Econo Tech
11-02-11, 02:55
LT, well. Longer, . You need to discuss with the girl in advance what she means by LT, or rather let her know what you mean. Should be all night, with unlimited pops. You won't get LT in Geylang.And thanks to a lot of affluent mongers, nowadays, LT means two pop. And the person got to be retarded to get LT in Geylang, though it is available in Geylang. Says my 2 cents.

LOL.

Head to OT, if you need overnighters.

Ebauche
11-02-11, 12:53
ST= Short term. That's ususally 30 min and one pop.

LT, well. Longer, . You need to discuss with the girl in advance what she means by LT, or rather let her know what you mean. Should be all night, with unlimited pops. You won't get LT in Geylang.

I suggest you read the FAQ section to benefit more from this forum. Ah well, maybe you don't know what FAQ means?Depends on from which venue you pull your girl.

In Geylang, ST more appropriately could be considered "standard" time. 30-45 minutes depending on house. For most mongers 1 pop. If the Geylang gal seems to like you, or if you are a regular, and if you have the physical capacity within the time constraints, then 2 pops are possible.

In massage places, also "standard" time. 30, 45 or 60 minutes. 1 pop. Sometimes you actually get a decent massage too, unless you go to the clip joints in OT.

OT or Brix, or various freelancer P4P venues like Chijmes or Clarke Quay, ST is short time and LT is overnight. ST "should" mean 2 hours and 2 pops for S$150-200, 250 for the ill-informed or foolish. LT should mean overnight, with 2 pops before sleep and a good morning piece of ass before she goes bye-bye for S$200-300. Key here is to only pay AFTER. If she tries to skip out, ratchet back her fee to ST.

NOTA BENE: Brix babes will try to get S$500 for ST, and there are fools who will pay it.

Zaz99
11-02-11, 16:56
Hi,

Could this lady speak Punjabi / Hindi?

What was she like.

Was she in Geylang?

Regards,

Zaz

Body is bit plump side, if any one interested please PM me. I already PM some of the senoir members here, just helping her a bit with money. She can do ST and LT based on the money. She can come to Singapore too.

BionicMan
11-02-11, 22:37
Thanks FPlanet. I will check out OT. But Do you meant OT in the pubs or street? I will most probably staying at Geylang area.OT as in Orchard Towers, mate!

Diehard88
11-14-11, 18:26
Greetings,

The area with action is between Geyland and Guillemard Roads, show in the google maps link below:

http://g.co/maps/d22xu

More specifically, the Lorongs.

Please confirm.

Thanks

Diehard88
11-14-11, 19:16
When does the action begin in Geyland on a Sunday afternoon?

Is the afternoon too early?

Zaz99
11-16-11, 15:40
Hi,

When I was in little india last year went to a few of these "indian night clubs" and situation is just like Dubai where the girls are dancing on stage to bollywood music and you can only "shower " then with $$$$$, before you can talk. SAME situation as Dubai!

Howver when I went to Orchard Road, Orchard towers full of Thais, chines, Philippians, etc but no INDIAN or PAKisani gilrs.

Where do these girls hang out, are they AT any clubs or bars.

I saw indian. Sri lankan street wakers in GEYLANG, but these were low quality and was wonndering where do the quality pak / indian girls hang out.

Regards,

Zaz

MartinD77
11-16-11, 17:27
OT as in Orchard Towers, mate!Finally decided to stay in Geylang area (L14). Went for my 1st mission around midnight yesterday and tried out for $50 for ST. Good service!

L20H40/44 / Mimi (mid 20s)

Thanks guys for all your help. May go for another rounds soon.

Member #4491
11-16-11, 23:42
Hi,

When I was in little india last year went to a few of these "indian night clubs" and situation is just like Dubai where the girls are dancing on stage to bollywood music and you can only "shower " then with $$$$$, before you can talk. SAME situation as Dubai!Now this I would love! Please share if you find this.

B.

MartinD77
11-19-11, 05:13
Finally decided to stay in Geylang area (L14). Went for my 1st mission around midnight yesterday and tried out for $50 for ST. Good service!

L20H40/44 / Mimi (mid 20s)

Thanks guys for all your help. May go for another rounds soon.Sorry Guys. It should be L20 / H34/44

She is very relax. After shower she gave me a good leg massage which I need it after a long walk discovery the areas. Good BJ and allowed me to free roaming. Very friendly. She came few times before I finally blow while doing doggy. She was sweating good. A kind of GF experience I was looking for.

Diehard88
12-13-11, 09:14
When does the action begin in Geyland on a Sunday afternoon?

Is the afternoon too early?I'll answer my own question. I arrived in Singapore on a Sunday around 2am and headed straight to the hotel for some rest.

I woke up around 7am, had breakfast and went to Geylang. Most houses were closed, but there were many ladies in Talma street offering their services.

Phantomtiger2
12-23-11, 02:44
I'll answer my own question. I arrived in Singapore on a Sunday around 2am and headed straight to the hotel for some rest.

I woke up around 7am, had breakfast and went to Geylang. Most houses were closed, but there were many ladies in Talma street offering their services.Correct, most of the legal houses in Geylang do not open in the early mornings. Most will be in business around lunch time and stays open late into the night.

FL are always hit and miss these days along with the police raids for street clean up.

There are times when I can't find more than 5-6 SW all nite long (peak times) and then there are times when I could spot over a dozen of them in the early afternoon.

PT

Phantomtiger2
12-23-11, 02:49
Hi,

When I was in little india last year went to a few of these "indian night clubs" and situation is just like Dubai where the girls are dancing on stage to bollywood music and you can only "shower " then with $$$$$, before you can talk. SAME situation as Dubai!

Howver when I went to orchard road, orchard toowers full of thais, chines, philipons, etc but no INDIAN or PAKisani gilrs.

Where do these girls hang out, are they AT any clubs or bars.

I saw indian. Sri lankan street wakers in GEYLANG, but these were low quality and was wonndering where do the quality pak / indian girls hang out.

Regards,

ZazHigher quality India gals are much harder to find for sex these days. Many, many years ago it was very easy in areas near little India, along the infamous Desker Road area. Now these areas are getting to urban renewal treatment and most places have closed and alot more Trannies are found here.

Truth is, depending on your timing and luck, I have sometimes found some very doable FL Indians in Geylang recently and also their prices are generally much cheaper than the PRC gals. The overall cheapest are the Banglas gals.

PT

Phantomtiger2
12-23-11, 02:51
Greetings,

The area with action is between Geyland and Guillemard Roads, show in the google maps link below:

http://g.co/maps/d22xu

More specifically, the Lorongs.

Please confirm.

ThanksConfirm.

Just to add, most of the action will be between lor 6-Lor 22.

PT

United1
01-09-12, 08:51
My flight gets in at 12pm and want to go straight to geylang. Will there be action at the houses at that time?

AussieGaigin
01-09-12, 11:10
There used to be a few shops open from about 1 pm.

Member #4491
01-10-12, 01:26
My flight gets in at 12pm and want to go straight to geylang. Will there be action at the houses at that time?I am 100% sure there will be someone in some of the fish bowls, to take care of you at that hour.

Have fun,

Barba

Fast Eddie 48
01-12-12, 22:22
My flight gets in at 12pm and want to go straight to geylang. Will there be action at the houses at that time?To United.

Most house in Geylang open after 3 pm but the best time is 5pm to 9pm more girl avalible, but there are SW the old chubby PRC

Work in the morning as early as 9 am in the morning.

Fast Eddie 48

Dreams
01-13-12, 07:40
To United.

Most house in Geylang open after 3 pm but the best time is 5pm to 9pm more girl avalible, but there are SW the old chubby PRC

Work in the morning as early as 9 am in the morning.

Fast Eddie 48Most houses actually open at 4, but there are a reasoable number which open at 1 pm. You should have enough to choose from, and find a decent looking Thia girl in the houses which are open at 1. But yes, of course, choice will be much larger after 5.

Once I was arriving early morning after a night flight, and wanted immedaite release, and, yes again, I found a not so ugly PRC SW available at 9 am

SuperRaven
01-16-12, 11:24
I have been reading over this forum, great wealth of info. The member's on this site seem to really put in. I normally post in Aus. Melbourne thread and we have some (not many) trolls and time drainers, but here looks as if nearly all info is put in good faith. I am coming to SIN on Thursday this week, going to do a spot of punting while there. Does anyone have any recommended locals in The Gaylang area road or house numbers. Any girls that on the street that are worth taking. Happy to swap info for Melbourne (or other) and report on my time in SIN (also happy to catch up for a drink if any members are around.)

Happy times and keep the reports coming.

Kpaxman
01-16-12, 18:49
I have a weird question but I think a girl stole my.

Sperm, I found a girl online and got told I should meet her in hotel x, I did that booked a 2h room and waited for her to arrive. Long story short after we did our business and she left I realised the used condom is no where to be found, I think she stole my sperm? I wouldn't be worried except that the hotel has all my personal info, which in sg it is required by law to take I'd when bookinh a room. She could have easily gotten my details from the reception (they all seem pretty dodgy) and use my.

Sperm to get herself pregnant and then track me down and make.

Me pay child support or even worse? I'm so scared please advice me on the situation

Member #4491
01-17-12, 01:32
Does anyone have any recommended locals in The Gaylang area road or house numbers. Any girls that on the street that are worth taking.No so important but the place is called Geylang. Not Gaylang or Gay-land. .

The area is not that big so you will easily cover it all by foot. No need to limit yourself to a named road or area, as long as you focus on the streets mentioned here.

Last two visits I did not see much of interest at all on the streets. Just old and / or fat Indian looking females. And some skanks that used to be pretty before, when they stuck to just smoking the heroine.

It is however very convenient to go from bowl to bowl and look at the girls that are working, until you find someone you like. If you do not like the ones in a particular bowl, you just move on. If you have problems turning the hungry pimp down, you just say "I am looking for X", where X is a characteristic you did not see in that bowl. X = midget will for sure silence even the most aggressive sales man (if you do find one, let me know since I always wanted to try this after seeing Bridget the Midget getting rammed by a 10 inch brother. LOL).

Have fun and take some pictures for us.

B

Ebauche
01-17-12, 05:10

Sperm, I found a girl online and got told I should meet her in hotel x, I did that booked a 2h room and waited for her to arrive. Long story short after we did our business and she left I realised the used condom is no where to be found, I think she stole my sperm? I wouldn't be worried except that the hotel has all my personal info, which in sg it is required by law to take I'd when bookinh a room. She could have easily gotten my details from the reception (they all seem pretty dodgy) and use my.

Me pay child support or even worse? I'm so scared please advice me on the situationThe room had a toilet, right?

Ebauche
01-17-12, 05:12
No so important but the place is called Geylang. Not Gaylang or Gay-land. .

The area is not that big so you will easily cover it all by foot. No need to limit yourself to a named road or area, as long as you focus on the streets mentioned here.

Last two visits I did not see much of interest at all on the streets. Just old and / or fat Indian looking females. And some skanks that used to be pretty before, when they stuck to just smoking the heroine.

It is however very convenient to go from bowl to bowl and look at the girls that are working, until you find someone you like. If you do not like the ones in a particular bowl, you just move on. If you have problems turning the hungry pimp down, you just say "I am looking for X", where X is a characteristic you did not see in that bowl. X = midget will for sure silence even the most aggressive sales man (if you do find one, let me know since I always wanted to try this after seeing Bridget the Midget getting rammed by a 10 inch brother. LOL).

Have fun and take some pictures for us.

BA midget and identical twins are about all that's left on my "bucket list.". Maybe I can score identical twin midgets?

Seriously, just missed out on a pair of Thai twins a while back with one of the Laksaboy OKTs. Just couldn't get the schedule worked out.

AussieGaigin
01-17-12, 11:08

Me pay child support or even worse? I'm so scared please advice me on the situationNothing we can do.

You just have to sweat it out for the next 9 - 10 months until the letter from her lawyer arrives in the mail.

Kpaxman
01-17-12, 13:57
LOL guys I was just joking, its such a ridiculous senario, anyway I had fun in Singapore hope you guys will too!

Econo Tech
01-18-12, 02:25

Me pay child support or even worse? I'm so scared please advice me on the situationIf she is a Chinese woman, you are in deep trouble.

Chinese have this tai chi exercise, which can help them 'swallow' the sperm and keep it warm, till they can see a doctor, who can take it out and do IVF and plant it.

Or if it was a filipina, double trouble: They can hold the sperm in their pussy for a coupe of months or more. And then get themselves pregnant and then. Maybe more than 12 months later. You may get a letter. .

Well, seriously, fret not. Many a local 'experienced' girl tend to properly 'dispose' the condom, in the toilet, but popping some water and putting a knot and then flushing it. So that in case of any police action, she has no 'evidence'.

Have fun man.

Member #4491
01-18-12, 23:49
A midget and identical twins are about all that's left on my "bucket list.". Maybe I can score identical twin midgets?

Seriously, just missed out on a pair of Thai twins a while back with one of the Laksaboy OKTs. Just couldn't get the schedule worked out.LOL. Now that would be monger history.

I really need to keep better track of Laksaboy. But what is "OKTs"?

BR Henric

Ebauche
01-19-12, 03:31
LOL. Now that would be monger history.

I really need to keep better track of Laksaboy. But what is "OKTs"?

BR HenricOh Kui Tao. Hokkien for someone who guards chickens. Essentially, a pimp.

Ebauche
01-19-12, 07:08
LOL guys I was just joking, its such a ridiculous senario, anyway I had fun in Singapore hope you guys will too!Hard to tell a joke from an incredibly stupid question. We get both. Best not to judge.

Zig Bee
01-22-12, 22:08
My plane arrives at 5am and I leave the same day at 3pm. Is there any fun during those times? If so, where? Thanks.

What time do most houses in gaylang close?

SuperRaven
01-25-12, 06:01
Hi.

From exp there, not much is open Geylang in the day time, but a few open at about 1. Street walker are hard to find in the day. Best is to grab a taxi and go for a drive around the streets see what is cooking. I bet you will be able to find somthing open nearing the mid day. I would also use the the SGA online web site good for girls to your hotel.

My plane arrives at 5am and I leave the same day at 3pm. Is there any fun during those times? If so, where? Thanks.

What time do most houses in gaylang close?

Der Tourist
01-26-12, 01:45
Hi all,

Firstly, I have been to Singapore four times by now and know the place rather well. My experience in Geylang and mongering scene, however, is limited to only one encounter back in 2009 (I don't even know why I didn't do it more... perhaps groundless assumption that SG is too expensive for that). I had a pretty, slim and petite Chinese cutie from Lorong 8 for SG$100 who spoke no word of English but was still very nice and caring nonetheless. I didn't get BBBJ and didn't even try DATY or asked her for those services because I had no clue what to expect or how it all works there. She did give me the most amazing HJ one could have though.

Now the question is what services are standard for those "expensive" fair-skinned Chinese street girls? Would they normally do BBBJ? Or just CBJ? Or none at all? Is it possible that they would want extra $ for that? What about stuff like CIM, COF, DATY? Or is it all about basic sex, perhaps HJ and nothing else?

Asian Rain
01-26-12, 14:50
Now the question is what services are standard for those "expensive" fair-skinned Chinese street girls? Would they normally do BBBJ? Or just CBJ? Or none at all? Is it possible that they would want extra $ for that? What about stuff like CIM, COF, DATY? Or is it all about basic sex, perhaps HJ and nothing else?The "PRC" (People's Republic of China) girls that you see around Lorong 8 are only taught the words "One Hundred" as a standard price for any foreigner. A hard negotiation might get you to SGD90, which I have done just in order to cover the cost of the $10 fuck hotels they bring you to on Lorong 10.

My experiences with the China girls was desperately standard. Namely, they will wash you up, push you down on the bed, lick your nipples and give you a quick BJ until you get an erection. Then they roll over on their back and spread their legs in mish for a fuck. As soon as you start to cum, you are as good as done. Some are real cuties, but the service is so mechanical, I always found it to be a turn-off.

Suck and fuck is absolutely part of the menu for any PRC girl. Blow job is bareback, but fuck action is bagged. NEVER pay in advance. Any girl that does not do BBBJ or fuck, don't act like a chump. Just get up and start to get dressed to walk out. Provider will immediately comply to the standard menu. In general, the PRC providers are not wired to receive pleasure. Their service is one-way, so almost all of them do not like / allow DATY, fondling breasts, kissing, etc and consider such acts a total waste of their time. Yes, there are exceptions to this. But from my experience with PRCs, this is the unfortunate rule.

My Geylang advice: Walk two Lorongs over to Lorong 12 and enjoy the Indonesian girls.

Enjoy Singapore, AsianRain

Der Tourist
01-27-12, 01:00
The "PRC" (People's Republic of China) girls that you see around Lorong 8 are only taught the words "One Hundred" as a standard price for any foreigner. A hard negotiation might get you to SGD90, which I have done just in order to cover the cost of the $10 fuck hotels they bring you to on Lorong 10.

My experiences with the China girls was desperately standard. Namely, they will wash you up, push you down on the bed, lick your nipples and give you a quick BJ until you get an erection. Then they roll over on their back and spread their legs in mish for a fuck. As soon as you start to cum, you are as good as done. Some are real cuties, but the service is so mechanical, I always found it to be a turn-off.

Suck and fuck is absolutely part of the menu for any PRC girl. Blow job is bareback, but fuck action is bagged. NEVER pay in advance. Any girl that does not do BBBJ or fuck, don't act like a chump. Just get up and start to get dressed to walk out. Provider will immediately comply to the standard menu. In general, the PRC providers are not wired to receive pleasure. Their service is one-way, so almost all of them do not like / allow DATY, fondling breasts, kissing, etc and consider such acts a total waste of their time. Yes, there are exceptions to this. But from my experience with PRCs, this is the unfortunate rule.

My Geylang advice: Walk two Lorongs over to Lorong 12 and enjoy the Indonesian girls.

Enjoy Singapore, AsianRainThanks Asian Rain.

I would not expect anthing more from China Girls but even a BBBJ would be good enough. I have a specific liking of fair-skinned cute and pretty China dolls even if the are not the best in bed. On the other hand, like I mentioned before, I got a HJ I remember to this day. I mean, damn, even I mself could have never done such a good w*k to myself. She was an absolute pro in that.

I will surely try Indonesian girls because that is something I have never done.

And what about Viet girls? Are there an in Geylang?

Asian Rain
01-27-12, 01:05
And what about Viet girls? Are there an in Geylang?Viet girls were at the corner of Lorong 14 and Talma Road. Enjoy, AR

Dobinator1
02-03-12, 04:48
I will be in Singapore the first part of the week ofne Grand Prix. I seem to real mention previously that Geylanfg is usually "cleaned up" prior to the Grand Prix. Anyone have any experience during this time? Are pickings going to be slim? Overall, how crowded does everything get during this time?

Tanglin
02-03-12, 07:00
I will be in Singapore the first part of the week ofne Grand Prix. I seem to real mention previously that Geylanfg is usually "cleaned up" prior to the Grand Prix. Anyone have any experience during this time? Are pickings going to be slim? Overall, how crowded does everything get during this time?I don't recall the government doing anything in particular about Geylang during any of the previous F1s, and if anything the general mongering scene is better because more girls come in to work. I also haven't noticed a huge difference in crowds, although I do know that hotel rooms get scarce and room rates go up a lot. Traffic around the Marina district gets really screwed up, and most people try to avoid the area if possible.

BionicMan
02-03-12, 08:53
I will be in Singapore the first part of the week ofne Grand Prix. I seem to real mention previously that Geylanfg is usually "cleaned up" prior to the Grand Prix. Anyone have any experience during this time? Are pickings going to be slim? Overall, how crowded does everything get during this time?Do not worry, it will be business as usual. Maybe brix will have some more crowd and so the more popular and known bars in OT (Ipanema for most)

Prices do tend to be a bit higher or girls will not bulge. Just RTFF to know the usual market prices and try to stick to it with big head.

Econo Tech
02-04-12, 05:50
I will be in Singapore the first part of the week ofne Grand Prix. I seem to real mention previously that Geylanfg is usually "cleaned up" prior to the Grand Prix. Anyone have any experience during this time? Are pickings going to be slim? Overall, how crowded does everything get during this time?Are you worried about the GP in September? Well, in the interceding months, many things can happen LOL.

As mentioned, the govt may get a bit tough on tourists from ASEAN counteis, but will not shut them out.

Dobinator1
02-04-12, 23:08
Thanks for the quick and helpful responses!

BionicMan
02-05-12, 00:09
I will be in Singapore the first part of the week ofne Grand Prix. I seem to real mention previously that Geylanfg is usually "cleaned up" prior to the Grand Prix. Anyone have any experience during this time? Are pickings going to be slim? Overall, how crowded does everything get during this time?Was talking to some local friends once and they said that the Government excercise a good degree of control on who enters the country and what for. And on this I mean the girls from nearby countries. Believe it or not, they adjust the flow to the needs of the (tourist / business) visitors. Nothing official, nothing pre-ordinated, but probably from time to time they let the gates a bit more open.

Der Tourist
02-06-12, 00:52
Was talking to some local friends once and they said that the Government excercise a good degree of control on who enters the country and what for. And on this I mean the girls from nearby countries. Believe it or not, they adjust the flow to the needs of the (tourist / business) visitors. Nothing official, nothing pre-ordinated, but probably from time to time they let the gates a bit more open.That sounds so Singapore. Just so rational and common sense even if not by formal standards and procedures. I love that country. The only place in the world where I was offered sweets and greeted with a smile at the airport immigration desk.

Amusti
02-06-12, 04:56
So you were impressed with the sweets and a smile at the Immigration counter? That is the end of warmth in Singapore! Try going into some shops and go out without buying anything and you will experience the true Singaporean warmth!

Want to experience genuine warmth and the best pussies at the best rates in the world? Go to Indonesia, my friend.

That sounds so Singapore. Just so rational and common sense even if not by formal standards and procedures. I love that country. The only place in the world where I was offered sweets and greeted with a smile at the airport immigration desk.

Econo Tech
02-07-12, 02:08
So you were impressed with the sweets and a smile at the Immigration counter? That is the end of warmth in Singapore! Try going into some shops and go out without buying anything and you will experience the true Singaporean warmth!Singapore is not unlike countries, where people are stereotyped. And, you been hanging around in the wrong places to get such treatment.

Oh, even in screwed up places, caucasians don't get such treatment, and generally, sub-continent people do get such attitude, as most of them are there to compare prices with no intention to buy, and saw one big group which made a shop fellow open up atleast 20 boxes of accessories for a camera and then decided that it is too expensive.

I live here, for the past many years, and never got such treatment, and again, I avoid 'dodgy places'. The type of places where naive tourists go to falling for the "hey brother, I know your cousin, never seen him for so long, I will treat you like royalty. ' etc. Etc.

And again, if you have a problem with the Chinese sellers, well, they SELL, and Customer service is secondary.

Ever done shopping in HK or China?

Welcome to Singapore, atleast here it is not bad as you say.

Oh, since we are talking pussy, where or how did you get such treatment when 'purchasing' pussy? You may have been a mean rude and fugly guy. To have got such service! And I am sure all here will say that I am not wrong when I say when it comes to pussy, don't compare with shops in Sim Lim and dodgy shops.

Geneva Guy
02-07-12, 13:55
Had to pass this along. I am staying in Geylang and went to dinner with wifey. On the way back, saw a big Aussie with a tattooed Thai Girl (big tattoo on left breast) forcing down some durian. For those of you who haven't partaken in Durian. Well. Its the "king of fruits" and you have to have a palate for it. So. I'm wondering if this was part of his arrangement for the night. Eat durian and then sex. Basically it stinks!

As I said to him as he looked at me with a disgusting look on his face "you'll taste it again in the morning". Didn't tell him that when the gals eat durian, their pussy smells like it for days, hahahahaha.

Enjoy SG.

GG

SuperRaven
02-08-12, 12:32
Very funny, I never knew that, to me smells Like natural gass LOL. I got get a girl to eat a bunch then smell the Bush LOL.

Had to pass this along. I am staying in Geylang and went to dinner with wifey. On the way back, saw a big Aussie with a tattooed Thai Girl (big tattoo on left breast) forcing down some durian. For those of you who haven't partaken in Durian. Well. Its the "king of fruits" and you have to have a palate for it. So. I'm wondering if this was part of his arrangement for the night. Eat durian and then sex. Basically it stinks!

As I said to him as he looked at me with a disgusting look on his face "you'll taste it again in the morning". Didn't tell him that when the gals eat durian, their pussy smells like it for days, hahahahaha.

Enjoy SG.

GG

Tanglin
02-09-12, 11:05

Enjoy SG.

GGMy GF likes durian, and I've never noticed this.

Also, if you have to eat durian for some reason, spring for the better stuff. There's a big difference between a $2. 00 and a $20. 00 durian, and a $20. 00 durian can be pretty good.

AussieGaigin
02-10-12, 11:45
I've eatenh durian here in Sydney, and never had a problem with it.

Is it Singapore where it is illegal to carry one on a train, or was it HK?

Econo Tech
02-11-12, 06:00

Is it Singapore where it is illegal to carry one on a train, or was it HK?Me never been to HK, but in Singapore, yes, it is illegal to bring them into trains and also busses. .

Welcome to Fine Land. You can get away with a fine though.

BionicMan
02-11-12, 06:56

Is it Singapore where it is illegal to carry one on a train, or was it HK?An hotel in Saigon showed a sign that bringing such a fruit would mean appr 200$ extra fee for room cleaning

Geneva Guy
02-25-12, 09:26
Got a pleasant surprise today. Went to a thai massage place in geylang between lorong 41-39 (can't miss it, right next to the convenience store with the ice cream cooler out front. Was assigned a cute thai girl for the $53 paid for one hour. Got a great massage from this pretty girl. And then she offered to massage the little guy. Told her $50, was a go. Very nice, got to feel her tits but then she asked if she could come over after work to "make love" Traded numbers. We'll see what happens, but even if she isn't a go on this, the HJ and the massage was great!

GF is gone, thank goodness. So time to play some!

Fireforu
02-27-12, 13:03
Let me know if any orgy party or group fun happens in Singapore.

Visiting Singapore soon.

Mc Don
02-28-12, 06:00
Last week I had few hours to kill in Singapore between flights so I decided to visit Gaylang. I was coming from Philippines so I already had my morning fix that day but hey I haven't visited Geylang for few months and was curious if I will find any street action in the middle of the day. I got there around 1 pm and I started walking the lorongs. I did see 3 girls on the street but the only one that was somewhat doable from a distance once I got closer looked older with saggy tits. The massive sunglasses did a good job to hide her face too so from distance she looked ok. Almost imideately I made up my mind I am not touching her but I was curious what she would quote. She quoted $100 for short time so I just had a laugh and moved on. This was on Westerhout Road. Time was passing by and more houses started to open up so I went to the few on Westerhout Road. Nothing special really but at this time of the day the better houses were still closed. I ended up choosing a girl from:

Westerhout 10. Girl number 1.

Thai girl, descent tits on her and full body, not skinny but not fat. I wanted something different after all I was on spinner diet for 2 weeks in Philippines. Thais in Sing have always been good to me so I didn't think much of it until I got into the room. Man this has to be the worse experience in geylang I have ever had. Fist she wanted separate showers, then she took like 10 min for her. Another 5 min to put one of her condoms, she didn't want to use mine because "You may have put holes in it". The small thing didn't fit me and it hurt. 3 min blow job with tissues around my dick on the balls and belly, I have never seen anything like it. She went on top of me for about 3-4 min before asking to change positions I fucked her doggy for few minutes but I wasnt enjoying it. Her pussy was too lose, she wasnt into it and she was making this fucked up noises that I ended up pooling out and asking her to blow me again. She refused instead of giving me a handjob with condom on. Weird. I ended up cumming few min latter, separate showers again. She didn't even let me put my shoes on in the room. No tip obviously and I would not return there even if they offer free service LOL. Damage $100.

I had something to eat and a Tiger to recover then went at it again. I can see some hotgirls going to some of the houses but as soon as they would walk in, few min latter a car would pull in and take the girl away. This were houses that opened up from 4 pm so perhaps there is a way to still have access to those girls before opening time. It was interesting as I approached one of the houses and was told they are not open for business yet.

Anyway after looking around I found a nice.

Chinese girl (25) in Lorong 18, house I think it was 40. Girl number 7.

English is ok, body is ok too. Normally I have shit time with the Chinese they are all text book fucks. All the same as if they have taken the same sex ed class in China. This was different. She was passionate for a Chinese lady. It started with the usual body massage with her boobs then a good sucking session (covered) and a lot of ball action before moving onto cow girl, doggy and mish. I cum and had another 10-15 min so she gave me a massage and another quick blow job before a nice shower together. Well worth the time. I recommend this one.

Damage $100, tip $10. I would have tipped more but I only had large bills on me.

SailSingapore
02-28-12, 07:10
Mc Don : may I suggest you try Lorong 16 House 54A (on Upper Floor) : ask for a line-up & enjoy : this is THE best House in gL.

Last week I had few hours to kill in Singapore between flights so I decided to visit Gaylang. I was coming from Philippines so I already had my morning fix that day but hey I haven't visited Geylang for few months and was curious if I will find any street action in the middle of the day. I got there around 1 pm and I started walking the lorongs. I did see 3 girls on the street...

Mc Don
03-01-12, 03:57
Mc Don : may I suggest you try Lorong 16 House 54A (on Upper Floor) : ask for a line-up & enjoy : this is THE best House in gL.Thanks I will give it a shot in few weeks when I am back in town. What are the prices and what nationality are the girls? Also are you local or expat? I find it locals get it cheaper so I would love to know what do I say if they hike the price up for me.

SailSingapore
03-01-12, 09:12
Thanks I will give it a shot in few weeks when I am back in town. What are the prices and what nationality are the girls? Also are you local or expat? I find it locals get it cheaper so I would love to know what do I say if they hike the price up for me.Bruddah McD : this is THE best house in GL as far as the WL's are concerned & very honest : they charge SGD 150 for 1 hour (1 shot) for ALL their girls who are from PRC. It's the SAME price for locals & expats : for the record I am I am an expat but resident in Sg. The rooms are clean & ok but not the best or newest. It's just the WL's that are the best!

Fireforu
03-02-12, 13:15
Visiting soon. Please let me know.

Mc Don
03-02-12, 14:00
Bruddah McD : this is THE best house in GL as far as the WL's are concerned & very honest : they charge SGD 150 for 1 hour (1 shot) for ALL their girls who are from PRC. It's the SAME price for locals & expats : for the record I am I am an expat but resident in Sg. The rooms are clean & ok but not the best or newest. It's just the WL's that are the best!Thanks for that mate, I wil give it a shot next time I am in town

Dreams
03-02-12, 19:30
Bruddah McD : this is THE best house in GL as far as the WL's are concerned & very honest : they charge SGD 150 for 1 hour (1 shot) for ALL their girls who are from PRC. It's the SAME price for locals & expats : for the record I am I am an expat but resident in Sg. The rooms are clean & ok but not the best or newest. It's just the WL's that are the best!This is the rate for PRC houses.

You can get a nice Thai girl, one shot as well. 30 minutes for 80SG, including foreign tax.

So you choose, PRc girl, longer time, but still one shot for twice the price of a nice THai girl, still one shot but 30 minutes only.

Ebauche
03-03-12, 01:42
This is the rate for PRC houses.

You can get a nice Thai girl, one shot as well. 30 minutes for 80SG, including foreign tax.

So you choose, PRc girl, longer time, but still one shot for twice the price of a nice THai girl, still one shot but 30 minutes only.Generally prefer the Thai houses myself. Often PRC are "prettier," but generally more formulaic and mechanical. Some of the Thai gals in the Lor 6 houses can become very playful as you become a regular.

Dreams
03-03-12, 11:14
Generally prefer the Thai houses myself. Often PRC are "prettier," but generally more formulaic and mechanical. Some of the Thai gals in the Lor 6 houses can become very playful as you become a regular.That is my experience too.

Once, I went to a PRC house, since I wanted to tick once and for all the "red rope" box in my mongering experience. Got a nice looking girl, nice rack, and she did very proferssionnally what was expected from her, for the agreed price of 150SG, so no complains. But the following day, I found a little Thai gem, who, for 80 SG, gave me on of the best 30 min I ever had in SIN. (asisted shower with BBBJ, then multiple positions and cumming in CG position, and then excellent expert Thai massage, all this with big smiles, giggles and enthusiasm.)

To each his own, of course.

SailSingapore
03-04-12, 17:27
That is my experience too.

Once, I went to a PRC house, since I wanted to tick once and for all the "red rope" box in my mongering experience. Got a nice looking girl, nice rack, and she did very proferssionnally what was expected from her, for the agreed price of 150SG, so no complains. But the following day, I found a little Thai gem, who, for 80 SG, gave me on of the best 30 min I ever had in SIN. (asisted shower with BBBJ, then multiple positions and cumming in CG position, and then excellent expert Thai massage, all this with big smiles, giggles and enthusiasm.)

To each his own, of course.My very Senior Bruddah : as you say : Horses for courses! But do give the lovely PRC WL's a try : 1654A ang pai's (super stars) are : Ella, Jenny, Xiao Xue, Angela, Miko, Mei Hui.

It's allupto the chemistry. And foir the record, I speak about 4 words in Mandarin BUT I do get along swimmingly with PRC's.

Dreams
03-05-12, 10:46
My very Senior Bruddah : as you say : Horses for courses! But do give the lovely PRC WL's a try : 1654A ang pai's (super stars) are : Ella, Jenny, Xiao Xue, Angela, Miko, Mei Hui.

It's allupto the chemistry. And foir the record, I speak about 4 words in Mandarin BUT I do get along swimmingly with PRC's.Hum, too much insistance in sending us to this specific house.

Haggis Man
03-05-12, 16:59
This is the rate for PRC houses.

So you choose, PRc girl, longer time, but still one shot for twice the price of a nice THai girl, still one shot but 30 minutes only.Normal rate for these Thai's is 50SGD eg in Lorong 18, and thats for me someone who does not stay in Singapore and who is white man just need to show you have the knowledge of the area to the OKT so he won't rip you off.

SailSingapore
03-07-12, 03:23
That is my experience too.

To each his own, of course.Just sharing my thoughts Senior Bruddahs.

I would take a nice Thai girl 90 out of 100 over a nice PRC Mei Mei IF the price & time was equivalent.

In Sg it's a bit different : Thai WLs are mostly Cat 50 (SGD$ 50 for 20-30 minutes) & thus a popular Thai WL will service over 20 pax a day & earn about 20 a pop : she gets LOTS of S Asian construction workers etc.

A few Sg PRC WLs are Cat 100 ($100 for 45 minutes) but most are Cat 150 ($150 for 1 hour 1 pop) : thus a hard working very popular (ang pai) PRC WL will service say 10 pax & earn $70 a pop : she is also often block booked for upto 5-6 hours by local Sg big shot lawyers etc etc so her pussy is much much less abused than the poor popular thai gal.

Thus in Sg atleast I ONLY go for Cat 150 ang pai PRC WLs even though I don't speak more than a few words of mandarin.

SailSingapore
03-07-12, 03:27
Hum, too much insistance in sending us to this specific house.Sir, please do go to ANY house you like : I do frequent this house about 50% of the time (and several other houses the balance 50%) as the OKTs there Garrick / Ming (pimp) speak fluent English & are honest about the cost for all comers. All Cat 150.

Please do NOT take my opinion as the gospel truth. Its just where I happen to go. And if you want other good houses, then I will be happy to post them. The trouble is that as I don't speak mandarin its a bit troublesome with the non-english speaking OKTs (for me at least).