PDA

View Full Version : Fort McMurray

Admin
02-24-04, 17:30
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

A Gladiator
08-30-04, 03:09
Hello,

I've been told there is some service available. Anyone have anything to report??

Joe Dick
09-09-04, 01:50
Have been there a few times about a year ago, had some good luck with Levi's (look in the yellow pages). Also grab a local paper and look for the ads. Had a nice little blonde indy offering massage. All were fs of course. Ft Mc Muddy is expensive though $$$ 3 browns. These ladies travel in and out same as a lot of the men working up there.

Have driven around looking for sw but nothing, thought maybe there might be some indiginous girls walking about.

Dr X Man
10-12-07, 20:32
I spotted a SW on Franklin Ave. and Main I did not have time to talk or do business.
I am new to this town but any reports will help.

Dr X Man
01-19-08, 17:44
I picked up a WSW on Franklin and Morrison. She asked if I am looking for a date and it's .8 for F.S.

You will also find girls by Peter Pond mall.

Goodluck hunting

Blunt
08-21-10, 23:05
I'm heading to FM in a few weeks. Is there any action in town anymore?

The posts in this thread seem to have ended a while ago.

It would be great if I didn't have to spend a lot of time figuring locations out on my own. Can antone help?

Thanks guys,

Blunt

Dr X Man
08-26-10, 10:42
It is not a big town if you cruise or even walk you might find by Fanklin and Main or Morrison. It's been a while.
Good luck

I'm heading to FM in a few weeks. Is there any action in town anymore?

The posts in this thread seem to have ended a while ago.

It would be great if I didn't have to spend a lot of time figuring locations out on my own. Can antone help?

Thanks guys,

Blunt

Blunt
08-27-10, 14:12
Hello Dr X:

Sorry about asking a question in my first post. I've been posting for a while in USA SG and just assumed my report number would be the same.

I pride myself on the fact that I usually offer much more info than I ever ask for.
I'll make up for it by writing a detailed report of my experiences in FM.

Thanks for the info,

Blunt

Dr X Man
08-30-10, 08:13
That's OK. Good luck. Just do not expect much in Fort Mc. I did not stay much there (just few months) and mostly in job camp.

Hello Dr X:

Sorry about asking a question in my first post. I've been posting for a while in USA SG and just assumed my report number would be the same.

I pride myself on the fact that I usually offer much more info than I ever ask for.
I'll make up for it by writing a detailed report of my experiences in FM.

Thanks for the info,

Blunt

Ilasan
09-19-13, 00:54
Up for this thread, is there any happenings now in Fort MC?

Capistrano
10-04-13, 14:13
Up for this thread, is there any happenings now in Fort MC?Seems mongerers are headed to somewhere else, where do you guys lurk now?

HaleCelingirr
03-03-16, 19:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Gamer76
05-03-20, 06:33
Thread seems dry. Isn't there any action here?

PokeMe
05-09-20, 18:00
Thread seems dry. Isn't there any action here?This area is dry and not so exciting for mongering.

Luminus
09-15-20, 16:11
There is nothing of note here anymore. Every few weeks I take a drive around downtown looking for some street action and maybe every 6 months or so I see something that might be working. When I circle the block, gone! Don't know if she was working or waiting for a friend. The only other thing is classifieds but $$ for a 35 yr old housewife doesn't apeal to me, I'll save my money for South America.