PDA

View Full Version : St. Maarten (The southern Dutch side)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

DonnieBoy12
02-21-12, 00:50
New to mongering, will be on the island in a couple months for about 2 years but am very apprehensive about the safety and such. In your guys' opinion, what is the safest club to visit? Which clubs are open early, like in the afternoon time?

Vitrea
02-21-12, 06:06
I visit her at least once a day. VERY VERY ACCOMODATING.

She would be one of my top 5 this month.

I also have been taking out Sofia from Carolinas TLN.

Equally great with a fine body and natural C boobs.

One night she called me and asked if it was OK to take out Lucky Strike-I know he also liked her.

I will have her 3 more TLN with sofia before I head home.

Unfortunately for the rest of the group she is leaving Friday.

MelHow the fuck did I miss Sofia? I am jealous. :-)

Mel365
02-21-12, 08:40
I was looking for her this evening before I took out Sofia the club owners nephew said she has been out for 2 days.

He recommended Mariana he said she was the superstar at seamans at the moment room 107. I stopped by her room and she was busy for many hours. Will try again tomorrow.

It is 3:30 am and I am trying to at least get today down on paper.

Started his morning with Sofia, we had breakfast and then I put her in a cab back to the club about 11:30.

Returned, changed clothes and headed off hunting for something new. I stopped by defiance and a tall very thin white blonde chica came over. She looked familiar but I could not place her. She then said Hello, and mentioned my first and last name and asked how was my Bogota novia-what the F. Then it clicked. 6 years ago she worked with my novia and we had dinner in Bogota the night she got married to a Local Islandd frenchman. I then remembered her name was sofia.Not the carolinas sofia-another one. We went to the room and she asked for $$$ up front. I should have left at that moment but little mel was doing the thinking.

She was absolutely lousy!

On to Casa blanca and back again with teresa spinner nice boobs got whatever I wanted-the price at casa blanca seems to have increased for 40 to 50 for 20 min. I had done her on Thursday.

By then it was mid afternoon and I did some shopping and ran into the good Sofia in town as she was buying gifts for her children.

I went by the Greenhouse restaurant and bought a snack that Julisa at Petite likes and returned to petite and we had a snack together. She asked me for a massage and we then played for about an hour or so.

Back to the boat cleaned up and went to dinner with an ex spec forces friend in a local restaurant-best conch civiche on the island.

Back to an internet cafe to do livemail with another novia in Colombia.

Back to suckergarden found out that the bartender who know my friend in Colombia was out so I had a session with Karen. Very good.

Went to el Capitan and sessioned with Suly in room 20 big girl. Great in the sack. I usually tip the guy with the clipboard on the wy out and I never get a knock on the door. Also he showed me the check in board and Suly is the #1 booker at the club.

Picked up Sofia and we are back on the boat 4:30 bedtime.

Mel

Mel365
02-21-12, 08:45
There are 4 clubs within 5 minutes of each other in an area caled suckergarden. Drive from club to club, use street rules and you will have no problems. Almost everything you need to know is in the reports of distinction. RTFF.

Mel

Mel365
02-21-12, 08:49
Hey bud, you really missed this one she was 100% GFE. Pm me for more details. Like a kinky girl next door. 100% natural nice "C" boobs white teeth, great smile. Sorry we did not hook up. Small.

Mel

Mel365
02-21-12, 08:54
Teresa at Defiance-total waste of time and money.she needs to go back to hooker school.

I stopped her during the CBJ and told her I was tired.

Why waste good Leche?

Mel

Vitrea
02-22-12, 06:12
Teresa at Defiance-total waste of time and money. She needs to go back to hooker school.

I stopped her during the CBJ and told her I was tired.

Why waste good Leche?

MelLove your reports. I have no idea how you pull off these marathon sessions that guys half your age have a hard time keeping up. Really sorry we missed each other. I am sure our paths will cross. Back to the grind and busy but posts are inspiring me to post some detail with my TLN sessions with chicas. Will do.

Mel365
02-22-12, 07:42
I am actually slowing down. If you read my reports from 5 years ago I have done as many as 8 chicas in 24 hours. But that is history.

Today.Tuesday I woke uplatedid a delivery of a chica. Then I went to Seamans for a sessionwith Paula. Her room was occupied so we had to use another chicas room for 1/2 hour. Paula is a superstar spinner. We talked about a TNL and we agreed on a very fair price. I told her I would pick her up between 8 and 9.

I left and went to pick up Julisa at pette as I promised her sushi, which she never had before. We drove to simpson bay. One acros from the marina only has 5 for delivery sushis. The one in the shopping center where the adult toy box is located was closed between 2 and 5, The interior looked correct for a sushi bar. So we went to lees and Julisa had a fish and I had an appetizer as it was sgetting alte and I had dinner scheduled.

We returned to Petite, and I asked Julisa for a massage as my neck was bothering me one thing lead to another and we were at it again. However I was thinking about Rosie, who has her own room at Seamans. I have written about her previously as she gives the best BJ on the island, according to the owner of seamans. I had seen her in seamans a few nights before. I believe she has been on the island at least 4 years. So I saved my leche with Julisa and called Rosie she was in and I went over and she is still upto doing the deed properly. She is not much to look at small boobs and skinny but she knows what she is doing. Pm me for phone number as her room is very difficult to find at seamans.

Went to Greenhouse and had dinner with a friend and his wife.

I then returned to Seamans, picked up Paula. And she was hungry, so back tolees and she had a fish and I had a slice of pie.

We returned to the boat about 10:40 and cleaned up and enjoyed ourselves. She is really a special person.

I already asked her for another TNL tomorrow night,

It is now 2:40 and she is sleeping next to me-I REALLY LIKE HER-she will be on island until JULY.

Thats all folks

Mel

Ath Trainer
02-22-12, 11:50
I am actually slowing down. If you read my reports from 5 years ago I have done as many as 8 chicas in 24 hours. But that is history.

Today. Tuesday I woke uplatedid a delivery of a chica. Then I went to Seamans for a sessionwith Paula. Her room was occupied so we had to use another chicas room for 1/2 hour. Paula is a superstar spinner. We talked about a TNL and we agreed on a very fair price. I told her I would pick her up between 8 and 9.

I left and went to pick up Julisa at pette as I promised her sushi, which she never had before. We drove to simpson bay. One acros from the marina only has 5 for delivery sushis. The one in the shopping center where the adult toy box is located was closed between 2 and 5, The interior looked correct for a sushi bar. So we went to lees and Julisa had a fish and I had an appetizer as it was sgetting alte and I had dinner scheduled.

We returned to Petite, and I asked Julisa for a massage as my neck was bothering me one thing lead to another and we were at it again. However I was thinking about Rosie, who has her own room at Seamans. I have written about her previously as she gives the best BJ on the island, according to the owner of seamans. I had seen her in seamans a few nights before. I believe she has been on the island at least 4 years. So I saved my leche with Julisa and called Rosie she was in and I went over and she is still upto doing the deed properly. She is not much to look at small boobs and skinny but she knows what she is doing. Pm me for phone number as her room is very difficult to find at seamans.

Went to Greenhouse and had dinner with a friend and his wife.

I then returned to Seamans, picked up Paula. And she was hungry, so back tolees and she had a fish and I had a slice of pie.

We returned to the boat about 10:40 and cleaned up and enjoyed ourselves. She is really a special person.

I already asked her for another TNL tomorrow night,

It is now 2:40 and she is sleeping next to me-I REALLY LIKE HER-she will be on island until JULY.

Thats all folks

MelDid you say JULY? Until July, or into July? I'll be there in July. Tell her to wait for me, LOL.

Mel, where is Lee's?

Is Rosie the girl in the apts between El Capt. And Seamans?

Scubatoo
02-22-12, 18:44
Don't you people understand everyone is superman on the internet such bullshit RTFF.Wow, for a first time poster, your comment is pretty useless to this thread. There are several people that have posted many times on this St. Maarten thread over the years that have provided great information for guys visiting the island. Mel is one of those, among many others. His information is always appreciated by me, and has helped me learn the ropes during my several visits here. I am sure many others feel this way as well. So I hope no one else starts taking cheap shots because it serves no good purpose. Appreciate that there are guys willing to give pieces of a roadmap to make a trip here productive and fun. Just my two cents.

Mel365
02-22-12, 19:26
Scubadoo-thanks.

Ath Trainer.Lees is a decent ribs, chicken, fish place next to the bridge in Simpson bay.

Much better food at The Greenhouse in Phillipsburg, the crab rolls there are amazing.

Rosie is located behind the second or third door down the alley between Seamans and the fence on the right as you face the building. It is a small alley and often muddy. Pm me for tele #

I wiill confirm tonight, Paolas exact schedule.I hope by July she is not ruined by other mongers.

She was with me on board last night and I brought her to western union in Simpson bay after breakfast at Zee Best this morning.

She kind of shocked me today as she said she would like to have a baby with me so the baby might have my blue eues-Ouch-I guess condoms are good for other things.

I once heard of a chica turning the used condom inside out and inserting because she wanted to have a baby wth a fellow monger-Just food for thought.

She is a goood woman. I was going to get her a cab back ti the club for $15- but she said she would take the bus for $2- and then walk from Phillipsbutrg as it is cheaper.

Where do they make women like this?

I am off to see Sofia and then pick up Paola for a TLN.

Superman Out

Horacehyatt
02-22-12, 20:58
Hi Mel.

When you said that you dock near the Pelican. Are you talking about what is now the Simpson Bay Resort? I have been staying there since the 80's. I am usually on island 2 times a year for about 3-4 weeks each visit. I am sure we have a lot of common interests. If you have any interest of meeting for drinks, ect. Please PM me.

Thanks,

Horace

Mel365
02-24-12, 07:38
I awoke with Paola giving me a BJ. Much better than an alarm Clock.

She said her period just started so she said pick any other hole you like.

We did the deed for a while and after while I was in the shower her phone rang.

Her phone is always very busy. She had another client waiting at the club 20 minutes away.

She told him to wait.

She has a indigino face and a banging body possibly 5 feet tall, long legs, B enhanced boobs, perfectly proportioned. 45 kilos and a flat abs she says 24 years old. But probably about 27. She has incredible energy and you need a strobe light to stop the motion of her CG and RCG.

I asked how long would she be with him as I wanted to tap her again before leaving the island. She said two hours—the timing would be close but doable. She was in a rush so I gave her cab money and she walked solo down the dock to the street.

Lucky for me my phone rang and my plane was delayed 4 hours-GREEEEAT.

I did what I had to do on the boat, showered and went for breakfast.

I then drove over to seamans and she was still out so I went to El Capitan to be with Suly. As I previously mentioned she is a tall girl with great D enhanced boobs stands up straight with no bra. Nice shape nice ass great smile and a dominicana. I had a ½hr session with her as I was waiting for Julisa at Petite to break free. Held my leche with difficulty.

Off to Petite Chateau, I have been doing Julisa for years, she is a tall Morena Colombiana with big boobs, She is big but quite muscular. We get along great and she knows me like a book. Spent a nice hour or so with her then a quick shower and off to the airport.

Now back in sex prison.

Can't wait till next month.

Monger on,

Mel

Mel365
02-24-12, 07:43
Some Idiot showed one of the chicas I visited ISG. She is quite computer literate and I was rather embarassed as she spent quite some time reading these reports.

I think I will do as others have and resort to just sketchy details and a lot of PM.

Also a couple of club owners read these posts.

Bubsy-Hi.

Mel

Aussie Greg
02-26-12, 01:41
Guys, thanks for all the info on accomodation, I'll be on the island from the 7th. 13th March and 28th. 5th April.

Again, thanks.

Aussie Greg.

BobX99
03-02-12, 08:53
Can't wait I am looking forward to it. Thanks Mel and everyone else for all your postings, this will be my first time going, and I have read tons of useful info here. And Mel. Wow! 8 girls in a 24 timeframe? You the man! You have shared alot of really good info, and I am very thankful. If we ever meet I would be happy to buy you a drink.

Cheers Brother.

Mel365
03-10-12, 07:54
When will you be in SXM?

Mel

PogoStick
03-11-12, 12:48
When will you be in SXM?

MelMel,

Are you going to be on island in April?

Pogo

BobX99
03-11-12, 13:42
When will you be in SXM?

MelI will be there from April 16th to 20th.

Aussie Greg
03-11-12, 19:23
Hi guys,

First of all I don't really go with putas "much" as living in Medellin, I have a full book of so called normal girls, to me there all putas but some give it out free until they wake up, dump mono's.

Arrived St Maartin 9th March, staying at Carrabean Hotel on Front Street, Phillipsburg. Sunset Beach is a blast with the planes landing / taking off.

1st night, here in Phillipsburg visited Carolina, Cyrstal and Casa Blanca, a couple of girls in each place I'd do but as I'm here on holidays / rest, I just took it all in.

2nd night, visited Simpsons Bay, club called . Eyes, full of Russians / Romanians / Ukrainians with only a few Colombians. High end, nice club, talked to a Romanian all night, brought her a few drinks, again walked out to my bed along. Take out here costs $200. 00, then pay the girl, was invited to there beach party today but prefer watching the golf on TV this afternoon.

Leaving the 13th March, returning here the 28th March to the 5th April.

Off to St Vincent, St Lucia, Barbados, Trinidad and Dominica.

Aussie Greg.

Mel365
03-12-12, 00:56
I will be on Island April 5-12.

Mel

Parker64
03-16-12, 03:01
I will be on Island April 5-12.

MelMel,

Are these clubs in SXM couple friendly? What clubs would you recommend for a couple? We may be interested in taking a girl out with us. Any advice would be appreciated.

Parker64

Zing23
03-16-12, 12:47
Crystal club is across the street from carolinas on the road thru the center of the pond. Actually crystal is much more obvious, so it would be more accurate to say that carolinas is across the street from crystal.

Haven't been able to visit for a month, but went in yesterday. All my favorites are still there and I have 2 great one-hour sessions in a two hour period. One girl that was really bugging me for help with family problems seems to have left the club. Finally!

I briefly met 3 new girls who are very nice looking. I think there must be about 7 or 8 new girls in total (for a total of 26).

Still nowhere to park (I parked across the street next to the food truck) , but the ambience inside is very nice now.

I would recommend giving it a try.

-zing

Crjsim
03-16-12, 22:20
Zing,

Can you recommend me any in Crystal? Names etc. They told me of one named "Tatiana" she is hot, is true?

Crjsim

Mel365
03-17-12, 02:16
I think that you and your date would be least intimidated at Seamans, Carolinas, Or Crystal.

They have the nicest furnishings and if you haven't mongered in SXM before

They usually have the prettiest chicas, although there are some hot ones in every club.

What color and body shape are you looking for? Are you looking for a bisexual chica? I think you will find the chicas at crystal and seamans are the kinkiest in general.

Mel

Parker64
03-17-12, 21:39
I think that you and your date would be least intimidated at Seamans, Carolinas, Or Crystal.

They have the nicest furnishings and if you haven't mongered in SXM before

They usually have the prettiest chicas, although there are some hot ones in every club.

What color and body shape are you looking for? Are you looking for a bisexual chica? I think you will find the chicas at crystal and seamans are the kinkiest in general.

MelThanks Mel. We are looking for a bisexual chica with a fit body! The chica would be for her. We don't want a girl that's too big. As for color, we are open, as long as she is hot. Is it common to see couple in these places, or will we feel out of place? Also, I'm a little concerned about the safety of my date. What advice could you give me. Thanks again!

Parker

Scubatoo
03-18-12, 05:47
Mel,

Are these clubs in SXM couple friendly? What clubs would you recommend for a couple? We may be interested in taking a girl out with us. Any advice would be appreciated.

Parker64See my comments and Mel's at Post #3561.

Mel365
03-18-12, 11:18
Parker,

Do Not wory about security. Just always use a taxi or rent a car.

Do not be intimidated by some black guys hanging around the front of some of the clubs, if they were white you would not worry. They are just hanging out nothing more. It is the custom on the island to say Hello, or good afternoon to a person if you walk by them such as when walking by a person in front of a club. I have never had a problem and do not worry about your date.
What happens in st martin .......

It is difficult to find bi Chicas as they kind of keep it under wraps until you date them.

Julisa is a big, but not fat, tall dark muscular Colombiana with big boobs. She is very intelligent and speaks english. You might want to drop.
By petite Chateau and speak with her, you might even like her, she is VERY bisexual. If you do not like her ask her to recommend someone. Petite chateau has some big gorditas, however do not be intimidated by the club or the location. Your girlfriend might not like the club but it is safe and you only want to speak with Julisa. Mention that you know a friend of the owners with the sailboat. I usually have a session with her almost daily amongst other chicas. She is VERY GOOD both with women and men. I have been with her with other bi chicas and she is very imaginative and good.

You might also ask the bartenders in the other clubs about a bisexual chica. Tell them you are not interested in a Lesbian show , but a real bisexual.

Mel

Vitrea
03-18-12, 17:28
Thanks Mel. We are looking for a bisexual chica with a fit body! The chica would be for her. We don't want a girl that's too big. As for color, we are open, as long as she is hot. Is it common to see couple in these places, or will we feel out of place? Also, I'm a little concerned about the safety of my date. What advice could you give me. Thanks again!

ParkerSafety: very safe.

A lot depends on your date's attitude and her background. Most North American's (men and women but more so women) would consider All SXM Casa locations "seedy" and not necessarily classy places to go on a date with. Please do so by all means and she if she can focus on the selection at hand and not the ambience you will be fine. I would take her to Seamen s first, Carolinas second as Mel pointed to specific girls I am sure you will check them too.

If the Colombian casas do not workout, do try Platinum, golden eyes and bada-bing (in that order of price and quality). I know there are some bi-girls that work at Platinum and you can't beat the hotness factor. Even if you do not have budget for take out, your date will like the ambience and you can have her try a lap dance before you decide to raid the bank. Most speak english.

Parker64
03-19-12, 02:21
Safety: very safe.

A lot depends on your date's attitude and her background. Most North American's (men and women but more so women) would consider All SXM Casa locations "seedy" and not necessarily classy places to go on a date with. Please do so by all means and she if she can focus on the selection at hand and not the ambience you will be fine. I would take her to Seamen s first, Carolinas second as Mel pointed to specific girls I am sure you will check them too.

If the Colombian casas do not workout, do try Platinum, golden eyes and bada-bing (in that order of price and quality). I know there are some bi-girls that work at Platinum and you can't beat the hotness factor. Even if you do not have budget for take out, your date will like the ambience and you can have her try a lap dance before you decide to raid the bank. Most speak english.Mel, Vitrea, Scubatoo.

Thanks for all the info. Much appreciated!

Parker

Teester
03-19-12, 20:49
On the island for the next 2 weeks, reports to follow. Have not been there since Dec. Should be some new talent arriving about now.

MartinSea
03-24-12, 13:02
I was in Seamams, uff verry good, clean and safe.

Will go again.

I also wonder if there is someone I can watch or who like watching me.

Leaving the Island in 3 weeks!

Mel365
03-25-12, 02:11
Are you looking for a guy or a chica to watch?

If you want a chica just ask the chica you are with to pick one for you.

They are very accomodating.

Mel

FlynnSailing
03-27-12, 03:14
I'm here alone (First Timer) I'd enjoy hooking up with someone to show me the ropes. I'm straight!

I was in Seamams, uff verry good, clean and safe.

Will go again.

I also wonder if there is someone I can watch or who like watching me.

Leaving the Island in 3 weeks!

Mel365
03-27-12, 23:14
Hi,

How long will you be on Island?

What do you sail?

Mel

FlynnSailing
03-28-12, 03:11
I sail a Cape Dory 36, but it is in winter storage in the states. I'm here until 3/31 leave early morning. I'm staying at Maho.

Thanks for the reply.

I do want to add that I went to Platinum's, $10 to get in a free drink. $30 per dance. $250 bar fine and the lady said she wanted $1, 000. Needless to say I passed on all, outside my budget for what I was looking for.

Weezing
03-28-12, 16:12
Hey guys,

Just to inform, carolinas has some new talent on board!

Weezing
03-28-12, 16:22
Hey guys,

Just to inform, carolinas has some new talent on board!

Crjsim
03-28-12, 18:10
Who has been recently in Crystal for the last 2 weeks? I'm probably traveling in 2wks time and I want to pay both Carolina and Crystal a visit. Someone told me they have remodel Crystal and they have some great babes there. I'm looking for a hot colombian girl all natural (no plastic) preferable aged 30+ not younger. Any advice? Thanks.

Rgds,

Crjsim

Mel365
03-28-12, 20:10
Too bad I am arriving April 5 we could have gone out on my boat. I Take the boat back to Ny end of April.

If you head to the beach across from bada bing around noon, you will seee a number of Ukranians, and eastern europeans sunbathing nude. They all work at Platinum. My friend has picked up a few there for cheap.

Pm me if you would like to talk more.

Mel

Weezing
03-30-12, 15:33
So any one been to Carolinas yet, and tested the new talent?

Zing23
03-30-12, 18:05
So any one been to Carolinas yet, and tested the new talent?I haven't been in Carolina's in a few days, so perhaps I missed the "new talent" but here is my assesment of Carolinas based on perhaps 60 sessions in St Maarten during January February and March: the culture of the girls at Carolinas is passed on to new girls as they arrive. This culture is based on a time in the past when Carolina's had the best looking girls in St Maarten by far. The culture says that girls should treat their pussy as gold, give as little as possible for your money, and ask for gifts of Blackberry phones and computers when they deign to kiss you. Not all the girls are like that, but trying to find a loving sessions with BBBJ and DFK is nearly impossible (DATY is normally not a problem, since it is a gift to them!).

But today the girls at Carolinas are no more beautiful than most of the girls at Seamans Club and at Crystal (across the street). In these other 2 places the culture is more customer friendly, the serivce is better, the girls are more appreciative of some nice attention, and the whole experience is better. Yes there are some fat girls at Crystal and some older girls at Seamans, but they are there to cater to specific tastes that the customers have.

For the last few weeks I only went to Carolinas for the Chinese food in the restaurant and only sampled 1 girl late at night when I ran out of girls at the other places. That girl was nice and friendly (not as good looking as the others) , had a serious conversation but the sex part was of no interest.

Of course YMMV and your tastes as well. Good luck.

-zing

Horacehyatt
03-30-12, 18:40
Hi Zing,

I have been visiting the Island since 1985. My I PM you?

Zing23
03-31-12, 01:31
Hi Zing,

I have been visiting the Island since 1985. My I PM you?Sure, go ahead and PM me. I don't get that many messagse anymore, since I stopped posting my blow-by-blow accounts of each session (due to guys showing them to the girls!). And I only started mongering 6 years ago, in St Maarten, so no doubt I can learn from you.

-zing

Vitrea
03-31-12, 07:52
I haven't been in Carolina's in a few days, so perhaps I missed the "new talent" but here is my assesment of Carolinas based on perhaps 60 sessions in St Maarten during January February and March: the culture of the girls at Carolinas is passed on to new girls as they arrive. This culture is based on a time in the past when Carolina's had the best looking girls in St Maarten by far. The culture says that girls should treat their pussy as gold, give as little as possible for your money, and ask for gifts of Blackberry phones and computers when they deign to kiss you. Not all the girls are like that, but trying to find a loving sessions with BBBJ and DFK is nearly impossible (DATY is normally not a problem, since it is a gift to them!).

But today the girls at Carolinas are no more beautiful than most of the girls at Seamans Club and at Crystal (across the street). In these other 2 places the culture is more customer friendly, the serivce is better, the girls are more appreciative of some nice attention, and the whole experience is better. Yes there are some fat girls at Crystal and some older girls at Seamans, but they are there to cater to specific tastes that the customers have.

For the last few weeks I only went to Carolinas for the Chinese food in the restaurant and only sampled 1 girl late at night when I ran out of girls at the other places. That girl was nice and friendly (not as good looking as the others) , had a serious conversation but the sex part was of no interest.

-zingZing is right on (as always) about the slow but definite change in trend away from Carolinas and in favor of Seamans both in terms of service and quality.

Mel365
04-01-12, 02:12
It is interesting to note Zings comments as I totally agree. Years ago when seamans had a different owner, you could always get some great chicas who were up for almost anything. It is surprising that even though the 2 clubs are now owned by the same person fortunately the culture is different. I hope it never changes. Ths chicas at Carolinas seem like thir pussis are made of Platinum.

I would love to go to Crystal, but the bartender is a girlfriend of my Medellin Novia.

Monger strong,

Mel

Alan
04-01-12, 05:48
It is interesting to note Zings comments as I totally agree. Years ago when seamans had a different owner, you could always get some great chicas who were up for almost anything. It is surprising that even though the 2 clubs are now owned by the same person fortunately the culture is different. I hope it never changes. Ths chicas at Carolinas seem like thir pussis are made of Platinum.

I would love to go to Crystal, but the bartender is a girlfriend of my Medellin Novia.

Monger strong,

MelMel, Is Petit Chateau still up and running?

Mel365
04-01-12, 19:30
Alan,

As far as I know it is open. If you go there look for Julisa she is usually there in the late afternoon and the nights. She works in the office in the daytime.

She is a tall muscular chica with big boobs, very interesting in the room when you get to know her, good english.

Mention you know the fellow with the sailboat and is a friend of the owner.

Mel

Baldadig
04-02-12, 00:09
I haven't been in Carolina's in a few days, so perhaps I missed the "new talent" but here is my assesment of Carolinas based on perhaps 60 sessions in St Maarten during January February and March: the culture of the girls at Carolinas is passed on to new girls as they arrive. This culture is based on a time in the past when Carolina's had the best looking girls in St Maarten by far. The culture says that girls should treat their pussy as gold, give as little as possible for your money, and ask for gifts of Blackberry phones and computers when they deign to kiss you. Not all the girls are like that, but trying to find a loving sessions with BBBJ and DFK is nearly impossible (DATY is normally not a problem, since it is a gift to them!).

-zingSadly this is so true.

I have been living on the island for years now.

Both me and a friend had the same conclusion.

Carolinas is becoming less and less as time passes.

Our favorite spot is Siemans, the girls are different and the service is much better.

Looks is not everything.

The last outstanding group of girls I can remember in C was in 2010.

PS: I'm always interested in meeting new people, if anybody needs a friend who knows the area when visiting SXM. Just holla.

BobX99
04-03-12, 00:26
Hi guys, I am going to be at SXM from April 16. 20th. This will be my first time there, and I have read all kinds of helpful info on this board, and I have a good idea where all the brothels are, and what to expect. I just wanted to get the most recent info from anyone that has been there this year so that I know the current prices and such. So if anyone can answer any of the following questions I would greatly appriciate it!

1. What is the going rate at the brothels? And how long do you get (looks like some are 20min and some are 30 mins, correct?)

2. What is the going rate for "take out" (both standard girl rate, and the barfine)

3. What is the best time to go for take out? Ideally I would like to spend as much daylight hours with the girl as possible (to go out and stuff) , along with overnight, and then bring her back in the morning.

4 I read viagra is available without a perscription at a couple of pharmacy's. Can anyone tell me if this is still true, and recommend where to go, and how much the little blue pills go for?

Thanks!

Yhoopeyk
04-03-12, 01:53
I am posting this on behalf of my friends and I (loslocos). We have been mongering only for the past 7 months but we go to the clubs almost every week (not to mention we went to seamans everyday for the past 5 days). We agree with what everyone has had to say with in regards to seaman's and carolinas. The girls at seaman's are very fun, outgoing and determined on pleasing you. It is really sad that many of the girls at seaman's are leaving so soon, we barely got to know them.

I think that the bar is exceptional at seaman's. We made friends with the bartender and he even offered to host poker night for us in the old club (the building adjacent to the restaurant and across from the club now). He offered us drink specials and said he would send girls up to give us the option of taking them to the room or not. We just have a blast at seaman's everytime we go but we haven't had the same experience at carolina's.

We love having a good time and love meeting new people.

Someday we would love to meet Mel and Zing. You guys are our heroes.

If you ever see four guys at seaman's getting multiple rounds of irish car bombs (bomba los locos) that is us. Do not hesitate to say Hello. Hopefully we get to meet one of the legends in flesh. We are planning on going to seaman's this Friday.

Sincerely,

Los Locos Medicos

Yhoopeyk
04-03-12, 01:58
I am posting this on behalf of my friends and I (loslocos). We have been mongering only for the past 7 months but we go to the clubs almost every week (not to mention we went to seamans everyday for the past 5 days). We agree with what everyone has had to say with in regards to seaman's and carolinas. The girls at seaman's are very fun, outgoing and determined on pleasing you. It is really sad that many of the girls at seaman's are leaving so soon, we barely got to know them.

I think that the bar is exceptional at seaman's. We made friends with the bartender and he even offered to host poker night for us in the old club (the building adjacent to the restaurant and across from the club now). He offered us drink specials and said he would send girls up to give us the option of taking them to the room or not. We just have a blast at seaman's everytime we go but we haven't had the same experience at carolina's.

If you ever see four guys at seaman's getting multiple rounds of irish car bombs (bomba los locos) that is us. Do not hesitate to say Hello. Hopefully we get to meet one of the legends in flesh. We are planning on going to seaman's this Friday.

Sincerely,

Los Locos Medicos

Mel365
04-03-12, 05:47
Everything you asked for is already written here on the site, Just RTFF.

Viagra and Cialis is available at Philipsburg Pharmacy across from the library, and also at evergreen pharmacy next to the harley dealership.

Mel

Mel365
04-03-12, 05:49
Please PM me and we can talk.

I will be on sxm 2 weeks in SXM.

Mel.

Sincerely,

Los Locos Medicos

Zing23
04-03-12, 08:02
Hi guys, I am going to be at SXM from April 16. 20th. This will be my first time there, and I have read all kinds of helpful info on this board, and I have a good idea where all the brothels are, and what to expect. I just wanted to get the most recent info from anyone that has been there this year so that I know the current prices and such.Read the posts of distinction, especially the FAQ. Nothing much has changed recently. $50 for 30 minutes or perhaps a bit more to take a shower. Best time for takeout is about 12 noon, if you want to hit the beach etc. She has to be back by about 6pm to get ready for the night, or you pay another bar fine ($65 to $70). Plus whatever you pay her (need not be much in the afternoon, if there are few cruise ships, perhaps $100). But for the night she may expect more and have regulars that she will be missing. Unless your spanish is perfect or you have unlimited money, I don't think a double-24-hour bar fine makes much sense.

-zing

BobX99
04-04-12, 02:32
Thanks zing and Mel.

And yes, I already read zings guide, and Mel's posts, the info and content was excellent! Just wanted to see what the going rates are these days. Thanks! And thanks zing about the take out advise, I don't have deep pockets, and the only Spanish I speak is basically what I learned on this board. (which was also very helpful) so I agree not much sense in me doing a double bar fine.

Yhoopeyk
04-04-12, 08:15
Please PM me and we can talk.

I will be on SXM 2 weeks in SXM.

Mel.[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Teester
04-04-12, 16:45
Just returned from 2 weeks in SXM. Natalee@seamens, spinner worth a try. Ericka@carolina #6 new talent. Now the find is Paula, a petite 5'1" 108 lb. Spinner from Cartagena, got to get to know her after a couple of sessions, TLN and beach day, worth a couple of spins. Luna is still at Seamens. Patrica, all natural a "9" at carolina, Cindi at Carolina, just arrived. 1 week there. Back here to the States till May, Aruba or SXM then. Enjoy!

Weezing
04-05-12, 08:54
Yo Teester,

How did Cindi look like? Did she have a tattoo on her right shoulder blade and a killer ass?

Zing23
04-05-12, 19:20
Hi guys,

I am in Colombia. I have been living with a girl in a big city here in a middle class neighborhood. There is a gym across the street from our apartment building. We go every day or so. Today as we were finishing, I ran into a girl from St Maarten that was surprised to see me here in her gym! We said Hello, and exchanged standard colombian cheek kisses. I told her I was living across the street with my friend.

This is not the first time that I have run into a St Maarten girl in Colombia. What percentage of the good-looking girls you see in Colombia have done P4P?

-zing

Aussie Greg
04-06-12, 00:33
99. 9%

Aussie Greg.

Hi guys,

I am in Colombia. I have been living with a girl in a big city here in a middle class neighborhood. There is a gym across the street from our apartment building. We go every day or so. Today as we were finishing, I ran into a girl from St Maarten that was surprised to see me here in her gym! We said Hello, and exchanged standard colombian cheek kisses. I told her I was living across the street with my friend.

This is not the first time that I have run into a St Maarten girl in Colombia. What percentage of the good-looking girls you see in Colombia have done P4P?

-zing

Aussie Greg
04-06-12, 00:34
She swollowed all my cum the other night, strait down the throat.

Aussie Greg.

Yo Teester,

How did Cindi look like? Did she have a tattoo on her right shoulder blade and a killer ass?

Teester
04-06-12, 01:02
Cindi at Carolina, sounds like it could be her. Did have a killer ass. 24yo. Nice rack and could really spread those legs. Innocent looking but far from that! I'm thinking there is not 2 Cindi's in the same casa. She has only been there about 10 days now. Be back next month to say "Hi" to her for sure.

Teester
04-06-12, 01:05
Forgot to say that Paula is at Seamens, fun, fun, fun, good ride and tight!

Aussie Greg
04-06-12, 22:26
She's at Seamens, well she was a week ago.
I'll be back later this month to deposit a little bit more leche down her throat, dont kiss her !!!!!!

Aussie Greg.

Forgot to say that Paula is at Seamens, fun, fun, fun, good ride and tight!

Yhoopeyk
04-06-12, 23:21
My friend and I took 2 chicas from Seaman's out to eat on Thursday during their siesta time we hit it off with them and they are spending their day off with us (we don't have to pay the club fee for keeping them the whole day on Friday). My girl cooked sancocho and cleaned my apartment. God I love Colombianas.

On another note, I thought I saw Paula walking alone in Simpson Bay last night. Must have been on TLN. Anyways, got to get back to this sex crazed Colombiana love making machine. I have to return her on Saturday morning so I need to make this time worthwhile.

Los locos medicos.

ScottoD
04-07-12, 03:25
Hi Everyone,

I'm a little nervous so I just want to be sure my plan seems OK. Never been to St Maarten.

Arriving on a cruise ship midweek. Plan is to take a cab to Seamans.

Cab driver will know where to take me if I say Seamans?

Is it metered or do I negotiate price up front? I've read cost is about $5 to $10. How easy is it to go from Seamans to Carolinas? Should I walk it or cab it?

Price should be around $50 to $60 for 30 minutes FS in house. Are there additional room fees.

I know my questions have been answered, but for some reason my search results bring up old reports so I just want to double check I got it right. Also maybe took a little too much Ambien tonight =)

Thanks.

Vitrea
04-07-12, 05:57
Forgot to say that Paula is at Seamens, fun, fun, fun, good ride and tight!She is awesome. Best combination of a good body, classy attitude and really nasty in bed.

Weezing
04-08-12, 12:05
Did cindi from carolina have a tatoo on the back of her rightshoulder?

Mel365
04-10-12, 06:21
This weekend was a bit of a bust as many chicas were not working Thursday and all the clubs except Casa Blanca were closed Friday (semana santa) interestingly the clubs were open Easter Sunday and Monday is a holiday. Stores are closed but the clubs were open.

Went to visit my favorites. Julisa at petite chateau, Paola at seamans, a new heavy set chica dark skinned in room 14 at Carolinas (very Accomodating) I usually like spinners but she seemed Interesting in the bar and very good in the room, Great BJ. Another chica at casa balanca room 12 did not remember her name and I have done her at least 6 times. Also vey nice and accomodating. Paola at seamans seems the one to be with she is very popular. First night she was out thursdy night so I went with another very nice spinner at seamans natalia- (seems to be a popular name)

She was also great. Carolinas seems to have "uptown chicas" where Seamans has the more interesting chicas in la cama.

News update natalia a little Colombian spinner that lives in ecuador is here for about a month. Remember her from defiance and petite from 2 years ago a very nice petite spinner.

Thats all for now. 2 more days and then back to Colombia end of the month and finishing the month in St Martin.

Mel

Mel365
04-12-12, 07:42
Had a great Run at the cockfights this weekend. This one was a major event. Cocks from aruba, curacao, and Guadaloupe. I made a few thousand betting on my friends birds. A real fun couple of days.

Now to the important stuff. I forgot to metion Suii at El Capitan, she is athletic build but great in the sack.

Did my usuals the last couple of days and then I came acrosss DIANA room 13 at carolinas.

I went with her 3 times today. An absolutely perfect spinners body. Nice "she says" natural boobs, thin waist great legs and a JayLow butt. A total package. For me she was perfect. Great imaginative BJ, all positions were wondeful.

Looking down on her in mish is heaven. Being big it is difficult for chicas to move under me in mish. However I think she has an internal vibrator as she could really move it under me.

For a total package I would pick diana in 13 there is also a diana natalia, don't mix them up. An extremely close second is paola 105 at Seamans. Either one is a slam dunk, although Diana is a little more money hungry.

Diana might leave on the 27 of April unless I call her and then she will stay another week. I hope to take her out for the week, if possible. Therwise I will hook up with her in MDE.

Next report from Bogota.

Mel

Mel365
04-12-12, 07:50
I will be in Bog April 24-28.

Would you like to have dinner?

PM me please.

Mel.

Hi guys,

-zing

Weezing
04-12-12, 09:36
So just heared from my source about catalina from carolina"s. Nice body all natural. Good services and aims to please. She just arrived like two weeks ago. Find and enjoy her before her time there makes her " to money oriented"

Greets

Vitrea
04-14-12, 08:05
So just heared from my source about catalina from carolina"s. Nice body all natural. Good services and aims to please. She just arrived like two weeks ago. Find and enjoy her before her time there makes her " to money oriented"

GreetsMust be a different Catalina as the one I know I not all natural but people might think that as she had them done medium size proportionate to her body. The one I like (may be even love) is one of my ATFs. She is 5' 1" 95- 100 lbs. Classy lady.

Weezing
04-14-12, 14:53
If she had a tattoo on the back of her right shoulder and a round scar on her right ass cheek we are talking about the same one.

Mel365
04-15-12, 01:33
Your mailbox is full.

Mel

Vitrea
04-15-12, 03:37
If she had a tattoo on the back of her right shoulder and a round scar on her right ass cheek we are talking about the same one.I thought I know every square centimetre of her body and now I scratching my head to remember if she has a tat. I do know that she has a perfect ass and has no scars there. She does have an old faint "burn" scar on her forearm, which she is self conscious of. I saw mine several weeks ago in Seamens. She was working there with her sister.

Mel365
04-15-12, 03:52
Who did you see at Seamans. I am trying to stay current as I will be back in 2 weeks. I asked for the chica christie and the girls said she left.

What room number at carolinas?

Thanks.

Mel

Mel365
04-15-12, 03:53
Sorry,

Catalina?

What room number?

Mel

Weezing
04-15-12, 12:02
She moved to another room because a chica went back home. There are only 2 chicas that have been in carolinas for like 2, 5 weeks, so catalina can't be that hard to find. 169 cm, brown hair, jlo butt, tatoo on the back of her right shoulder) tat looks like is a tribal and she has a round scar on on of her but cheeks.

Vitrea
04-15-12, 22:40
Sorry,

Catalina?

What room number?

MelYes. Catalina. At Seamen's. I did not use the rooms in any of the clubs this trip so I don't know the room numbers. All are take out TLNs.

She is a class act (IMHO). I know this is not an issue with you but she does not speak english but she understands it quite a bit.

Mel365
04-16-12, 04:05
Is catalina at seamans or carolinas?

Thanks.

Mel

Vitrea
04-16-12, 07:34
Is catalina at seamans or carolinas?

Thanks.

MelCatalina I speak of is currently at Seamens. She started at Carolinas the first time I saw her, which was 2 years ago. She told me she worked on and off at Carolinas till 2 months ago and she is trying Seamens for the first time. She has a six month gig with Seamens and she is scheduled till September but she may leave early if she can.

Niceb
04-22-12, 23:20

-zingI had this post in my mind when I drove to the clubs on Friday evening.

I went to Petit Chateau, Carolinas, New seamens, Seamens and el Capitan. As it was the early evening, almost no girl in the clubs except in the latter, El capitan, where I chose a tall dominicana with big fake boobs. I asked her a BBBJ And she did it. In fact I pretended to be surprise when she was about to put the condom and then I asked for the BBBJ. Pretty good sesson. Later, after Midnight I went to Casabanca. I hadn't been there for years. Only a dominicana won't really mind a BBBJ. They are more friendly. The line up was average. After a few minutes at the bar my eyes caught a small cute señorita with what append to be natural big boobs. She came to me and there we go. Lain on the back, I asked her for BBBJ. She agree when I promised a good tip (propina). I must say she did great, really great. After this enthousiasmic sesson I told her that I'd come for a second round the next day at 2. 30pm. And, believe me, I was there on time.

GoliathSxm
04-25-12, 01:53
I was in sxm last week and had the pleasure of checking a couple of spots. While I checked El Petit I didn't like anything I saw and spent the rest of the week going to El Capitan. While the first 2 I had there were okay I had a great time with a dominican named Gabby. Petit, blond and very beautiful and great GFE. I think her room number was 7. She mentioned to me that she is leaving in a month or so to Curacao. Just wondering if anyone else knows her?

I also wanted to check Seaman's Club but while we went to the back of el capitan I didn't see anything there such as cars, people, etc. Is it closed or is el capitan the new seaman's. Any clarification is appreciated.

Rate at el capitan was $50 for 20-30 mins for anyone wondering.

JPaulGauthier
04-30-12, 05:33
Please girlz, can you help me! I was at the Defiance Heaven Saturday 21st April at 2:00 AM. I was with a friend, I met a nice colombian black girl from Cali. She was 24 years old. She wear a green or blue sticky thread. She was in the first room on the right (or maybe the 2nd) , there was a lots of bears in her bed and a lots of perfume on her desk.

Me I'm a white french boy from paris, I'm 24 years old too and my friend is a fair black boy from Guadeloupe (this night, he had a litlle problem with an other colombian girl in her room.) I was the man with "Jean Paul Gauthier" perfume! I'm celibatary. This girl gave me more than sex. Please help me girlz. I need to talk to her. She said me that she leave sint maarten in May! Please girlz help me. Pardon my english.

MrCampo
05-01-12, 17:32
Friend, A piece of advice: Just forget her. There is much truth to the saying "You can take the working girl out of the *****house, but not the *****house out of the working girl". Trust me, I know. Such women suck, fuck and lick assholes for cash, and that really tells you all you need to know. Most of the would sell their own mothers, or even children, for a few hundred USD. Colombians are the worst, I have known hundreds myself and speak from experience. The hookers who are in SMX are experienced professionals who present sob stories to tourists. Often many simultaneously. So they can get something. But it is all lies.

Just keep away. Or you will learn the hard way.

Please girlz, can you help me! I was at the Defiance Heaven Saturday 21st April at 2:00 AM. I was with a friend, I met a nice colombian black girl from Cali. She was 24 years old. She wear a green or blue sticky thread. She was in the first room on the right (or maybe the 2nd) , there was a lots of bears in her bed and a lots of perfume on her desk.

Me I'm a white french boy from paris, I'm 24 years old too and my friend is a fair black boy from Guadeloupe (this night, he had a litlle problem with an other colombian girl in her room.) I was the man with "Jean Paul Gauthier" perfume! I'm celibatary. This girl gave me more than sex. Please help me girlz. I need to talk to her. She said me that she leave sint maarten in May! Please girlz help me. Pardon my english.

JPaulGauthier
05-02-12, 00:38
Ok. Thanks for your advices, you're surely right. But I know what I am doing. I don't want to dissrespect you but you don't know my life and you wasn't there this night. If is there a way to find this girl? I will be happy by your help. I have to talk to her.

Mel365
05-02-12, 05:27
Carnivale really messes up traffic from simpson bay to downtown, thankfully it will be over Wednesday.

Carolina had a surprisingly poor collection of chicas. Many Gorditas.

Seamans had a very nice selection, and if you want to treat yourself to a perfectly proportioned 90 pound doll,

Who has incredible moves visit paola rm 105 at Seamans. Saw her every day and also took her out TNL.

Petite has the regular fat lineup, but Julisa is always a nice choice, she is a big woman but not fat,

Exrraordinarily accomodating.

To my surprise Casa Blanca had a very fine lineup, if you like spinners stop over there.

Did not stop at defiance or crystal, although I know there are a few very nice chicas at crystal.

Sunset retreat creeps me out late at night so I did not stop.

Mel

GoliathSxm
05-02-12, 06:04
Yea I was there when they had that Jump Up to get things started, Man was the traffic horrible. Can't wait until I can go back LOL.

Carnivale really messes up traffic from simpson bay to downtown, thankfully it will be over Wednesday.

Carolina had a surprisingly poor collection of chicas. Many Gorditas.

Seamans had a very nice selection, and if you want to treat yourself to a perfectly proportioned 90 pound doll,

Who has incredible moves visit paola rm 105 at Seamans. Saw her every day and also took her out TNL.

Petite has the regular fat lineup, but Julisa is always a nice choice, she is a big woman but not fat,

Exrraordinarily accomodating.

To my surprise Casa Blanca had a very fine lineup, if you like spinners stop over there.

Did not stop at defiance or crystal, although I know there are a few very nice chicas at crystal.

Sunset retreat creeps me out late at night so I did not stop.

Mel

Elect
05-02-12, 15:26
Hi,

Is someone can ask to katy of crystal club the date she leave sxm, just ask for her, she is a blond cubana girl.

I will be on SXM around 15 July and hope she will be there.

Thanks

Zing23
05-03-12, 00:00
Hi guys. If you spend a lot of time at carolinas and seamans and crystal, you might think that $3 to the house for each 30 minutes in the room is standard. IT IS NOT STANDARD. At El Capitan, the room fee at night is $10 for 20 MINUTES. Just long enough to poke it in, rub it around and come (if you are 25 and horny). I stayed with a very passionate girl for over an hour and she was worried about what the house would try to collect from her. $30 more than the original $10 I gave for the house ($10 for each 20 minutes). This amount of money is no big deal to me (think about the price of hookers in USA!) , but it could be a nasty surprise if you are on a tight budget.

Since the same people operate Petit Chateau and Definace, I think the prices are the same in those other 2 places.

In the afternoon, there is no room fee at these clubs and time checking is just up to you and the girl.

-zing

Zing23
05-03-12, 00:06
Hi, Is someone can ask to katy of crystal club the date she leave sxm, just ask for her, she is a blond cubana girl.I will be on SXM around 15 July and hope she will be there. ThanksI will ask her. I think her visa runs longer than that, but she is also a very practical young woman and when she discovers that business in June and July is much reduced, she may bail out of St Maarten.

By the way, she is a highly recommended provider. Sexy, slim, enhanced, skilled, honest, no drama. She is not the kind to ask you for a gift of a Blackberry. Instead, she might ask you to help her get a visa to visit or work in St barth (france)! Probably more intellegent than you are.

-zing

Ath Trainer
05-03-12, 00:30
Hi guys. If you spend a lot of time at carolinas and seamans and crystal, you might think that $3 to the house for each 30 minutes in the room is standard. IT IS NOT STANDARD. At El Capitan, the room fee at night is $10 for 20 MINUTES. Just long enough to poke it in, rub it around and come (if you are 25 and horny). I stayed with a very passionate girl for over an hour and she was worried about what the house would try to collect from her. $30 more than the original $10 I gave for the house ($10 for each 20 minutes). This amount of money is no big deal to me (think about the price of hookers in USA!) , but it could be a nasty surprise if you are on a tight budget.

Since the same people operate Petit Chateau and Definace, I think the prices are the same in those other 2 places.

In the afternoon, there is no room fee at these clubs and time checking is just up to you and the girl.

-zingHave not been to Defiance since it re-opened, but I remember prior it was that way. I also think it was that way at El Capt. 2 summers ago. Was surprised after doing a long session that I had a overtime surcharge. Agree, Zing, it's still great value compared to similar service in the states.

GoliathSxm
05-03-12, 05:49

-zingI was there a couple weeks ago and the price was the same, But on one of the nights there I went close to 30 mins and girl said that sometimes they are flexible on that 20 mins. Maybe if it's a slow night or something they don't care that you go over 20 mins. Next time I'm there I think I'll just pay for an hour so I'm not worried about time.

Crjsim
05-03-12, 06:38
I was last weekend in SXM mostly business but I took 1. 5 day off to visit a mere few:

Crystal club: got a good variation of girls for all test between 7. 8. I did a colombiana girl there called "Tatiana" pretty good, nice mature all naturall great service love her.

Went also to Carolinas across the street the place looks somewhat nicer furnished than Crystal but I did not like the girls at all!

Seamans girls looks pretty good. The next day I did one there can remember the name a petite kinda. But that was it for me, I didn't had enough time. Will be back probbably in June will visit the rest.

CRJ

Zing23
05-05-12, 16:15
A couple of interesting things.

1. Over the last 6 months, in 4 countries including st maarten, I had more luck gettng BBFS from girls than BBBJ. This seems strange, but it makes some sense. For a BJ, the girl is active and in charge and thinking about what she is doing. If you are just playing around and going down on her and kissing and stroking and hugging and rubbing your dick on her, you are active and in charge. She is more passive, just receiving pleasure. If she is turned on enough or at least pleased with your attention, your dick may just slip inside her of its own accord. Very odd phenomenon. After that, BBBJ is normally a given, but not always. Every woman is a little different.

2. My first time with one of the girls in SXM we went 2 hours. She came at least once, hard, perhaps more. The second time a couple of days later, I skipped the initial warm up massage for her and we went right to kissing, BJ, sex. I went down on her long enough to get her turned on, but stopped because I was horny and moved on to sex, eventually climaxing in Doggie. This took almost an hour and normally I would be getting cleaned up and leaving. But she insisted on giving me a nice long massage, and then started turning me on again with kisses and BJ. Now I am an old guy, but 30 minutes after my pop, she had me hard again and mounted me in cowboy. She was still quite wet and rode me a long time, trying to come. Unfortunately I don't think I was really hard enough to do the job for her, so I flipped her over and went down on her again. After 10 more minutes, giant climax. This is one of the few times that a working girl has refused to accept that the end of the session is when I come!

-zing

Zing23
05-11-12, 14:37
We are into the off season. Girls are leaving due to lack of business. And only a few new girls are arriving. Carolinas has 14 girls, Seamans about 12, Crystal about the same (2 hotties are leaving today). Defiance and El Capitan have about the same number of girls. I didn't check Casa Blanca or Petite Chateau. The hardcore experienced girls are gone, leaving mostly mom next door types. Not so gorgeous, but usually way better in the sack!

-zing

Zing23
05-14-12, 10:47
Katy says that she plans to leave St Maarten at the end of May. So she won't be there in July.

-zing

PogoStick
05-16-12, 11:17
Very quick trip. Arriving on Friday, leaving on Sunday. 10 minutes of business and the rest is playtime! Will play Fri nite and all day Sat!

Pogo

SK3174
05-17-12, 05:30
Can anyone recommend a couple of good chica-friendly places to stay at in the Philipsburg area? Or know of any to avoid that aren't? Or even recommend a couple that are in close proximity to some of the pay-for-play clubs? I plan to visit in the late summer or fall. Thank you for your help!

PogoStick
05-17-12, 19:46
Can anyone recommend a couple of good chica-friendly places to stay at in the Philipsburg area? Or know of any to avoid that aren't? Or even recommend a couple that are in close proximity to some of the pay-for-play clubs? I plan to visit in the late summer or fall. Thank you for your help!Everyplace in SXM is chica friendly unless it's an all inclusive.

The closest hotels to the casas are in the Dawn Beach / Oyster Bay area. Depending on your budget you can go from Captain Oliver's, one of the lowest priced hotels on the island to the Westin, one of the priciest. Captain Oliver's is an extremely good deal as it is a very decent property. 2 minutes by car to Casablanca. 5-10 min to all the rest. Several restaurants in the area from pizza to fine French dining. The Westin has a casino. Overall a very nice area to stay. Highly recommended for mongering / vacation purposes.

You can also stay downtown P-burg at Holland House, Horizon View or Divi Great Bay. Parking is VERY difficult at any of them but you're 2 minutes to the nearest casa, Petite Chateau and another couple minutes to Crystal, Carolina, Seaman's and El Capitan. The owner at Horizon View will help you park if you stay there. But if you plan to come and go a lot during the day, downtown is a nightmare. Too much traffic going nowhere and tons of cruise-sheep folks on foot. I would only recommend downtown if you really need to be there for other reasons. It's not really a vacation area.

For super low budget you can try Soulinga Guest House. It's around $40 a nite. Good parking, walk to Petite but very basic rooms. A small step above a hostel.

Simpson Bay and Mahoe areas have most of the good resorts on the Dutch side and lot's of activities. But it is a bit of a distance to the casas. During the day it can take over an hour to get to the casas. At night it's 20-30 minutes. Good area if your primary purpose is normal nightlife and an occasional visit to the casas.

Orient Beach area is VERY vacation oriented and has a world famous nude beach. There is a fair amount of swinger action that can be found at the Perch Bar. 30+ minutes to the casas.

When I don't have to stay downtown for business I usually go to Captain Olivers.

Stay horny, my friends!

Pogo (SXM TOMORROW!)

Ath Trainer
05-18-12, 00:55
Everyplace in SXM is chica friendly unless it's an all inclusive.

The closest hotels to the casas are in the Dawn Beach / Oyster Bay area. Depending on your budget you can go from Captain Oliver's, one of the lowest priced hotels on the island to the Westin, one of the priciest. Captain Oliver's is an extremely good deal as it is a very decent property. 2 minutes by car to Casablanca. 5-10 min to all the rest. Several restaurants in the area from pizza to fine French dining. The Westin has a casino. Overall a very nice area to stay. Highly recommended for mongering / vacation purposes.

You can also stay downtown P-burg at Holland House, Horizon View or Divi Great Bay. Parking is VERY difficult at any of them but you're 2 minutes to the nearest casa, Petite Chateau and another couple minutes to Crystal, Carolina, Seaman's and El Capitan. The owner at Horizon View will help you park if you stay there. But if you plan to come and go a lot during the day, downtown is a nightmare. Too much traffic going nowhere and tons of cruise-sheep folks on foot. I would only recommend downtown if you really need to be there for other reasons. It's not really a vacation area.

For super low budget you can try Soulinga Guest House. It's around $40 a nite. Good parking, walk to Petite but very basic rooms. A small step above a hostel.

Simpson Bay and Mahoe areas have most of the good resorts on the Dutch side and lot's of activities. But it is a bit of a distance to the casas. During the day it can take over an hour to get to the casas. At night it's 20-30 minutes. Good area if your primary purpose is normal nightlife and an occasional visit to the casas.

Orient Beach area is VERY vacation oriented and has a world famous nude beach. There is a fair amount of swinger action that can be found at the Perch Bar. 30+ minutes to the casas.

When I don't have to stay downtown for business I usually go to Captain Olivers.

Stay horny, my friends!

Pogo (SXM TOMORROW!) Hey Pogo,

How is the pizza at the place near Oliver's on the way to the casas? It's on the right side of the road after U-turn from the marina.

Capt. Oliver's is a good bargain, but very quiet. Not near any night life other than the casas. Rooms are solid and clean.

Holland House is a pain due to the parking. Everything rolls up at night when the cruise ships leave.

Mel365
05-18-12, 01:11
If I stay at holland house, I park at Bobbys marina. It is a 5 minute walk to the hotel.

Late at night I give the guard at the marina parking lot $5- and he will walk with me to the Hotel.

I especially like Divi Little bay as it is a 5 minute drive to most Casas and the parking is very easy and plentiful.

Mel

SK3174
05-18-12, 04:59
Everyplace in SXM is chica friendly unless it's an all inclusive.

Stay horny, my friends!

Pogo (SXM TOMORROW!) Thanks Pogostick and Mel365! I enjoy a mixture of mongering, vacationing, nightlife, and shopping. So I will have to do some thinking and prioritizing!

PogoStick
05-18-12, 08:50
Hey Pogo,

How is the pizza at the place near Oliver's on the way to the casas? It's on the right side of the road after U-turn from the marina.

Capt. Oliver's is a good bargain, but very quiet. Not near any night life other than the casas. Rooms are solid and clean.

Holland House is a pain due to the parking. Everything rolls up at night when the cruise ships leave.I haven't tried the pizza yet. Capt Oliver's is very quiet. It is a decent place to crash but not to party. I have heard that the Westin has an ultra-lounge that may be hopping at night, but with ultra-pussy so close by there is nothing to draw me there.

Downtown does roll up at night, except on weekends when there is often a lot of people on the boardwalk. You'll see entire families enjoying the evening, often with live entertainment at a few venues. The Hard Rock Cafe is open every night as well as a few decent restaurants and some crappy casinos.

BTW the Seminole Indians, owners of the Hard Rock brand, recently bought the Princess Casino and resort. Plans are to rebuild with a high rise hotel and a new state of the art casino. They also bought the Bushiri resort on Aruba that has been abandoned for over 10 years with plans to clear the land and build anew.

Pogo (heading out the door on my way to SXM in an hour)

PogoStick
05-18-12, 08:58
If I stay at holland house, I park at Bobbys marina. It is a 5 minute walk to the hotel.

Late at night I give the guard at the marina parking lot $5- and he will walk with me to the Hotel.

I especially like Divi Little bay as it is a 5 minute drive to most Casas and the parking is very easy and plentiful.

MelI have heard that Holland House now has parking very close to it. I think it is a lot across the street behind some of the shops. Horizon View allows parking in the alley between it and the church as well as leasing part of the lot behind the rectory. Downtown is much safer than it was in the past.

Pogo

Zing23
05-22-12, 14:36
My situation is a little different since I live in the Caribbean and being on the beach or even seeing the ocean is not important to me. I have yet to find a place that I like (cheap, wifi, clean, ac, pool) in the regular tourist area (Simpson Bay). The typical hotel there like the Maho Sonesta can be got online for not much money but the extras will kill you. Always book for 2 people, it is the same price as 1 person.

Instead I stay closer to the brothels. Cheap.

1) Tamarind Hotel, in the neighborhood across the street from the cruise ship dock. Apts. Pool. Great garden. No view. Quiet area. Very close to the action. Have brought girls here for afternoon swim and overnight also.

2) Sol Hotel, about 150 yards up hill from captain oliver. Pool. Wifi in rms 1-3 or go to lobby. I have had girls here, even 2 girls for 3 days once. French side. Mini-kitchen.

3) hotel le blue in orient bay. French side. Apartments. No view. Short walk to beach. Near bikini beach bar, center of the beach. Wifi at the office. Have brought different girls back, even 3 girls one afternoon after lunch at the beach.

All of these were about $85 to $120 depending on room and time of year. All require a car, except perhaps Tamarind, which is close to downtown (but I recommend a car because there is nothing to do in that neighborhood at night).

-zing

Vitrea
05-23-12, 05:16
I have heard that Holland House now has parking very close to it. I think it is a lot across the street behind some of the shops. Horizon View allows parking in the alley between it and the church as well as leasing part of the lot behind the rectory. Downtown is much safer than it was in the past.

PogoHolland house: This is where I have always stayed. They do have secure parking now. Parking is on Back street and the hotel is on Front street.

Next time, I plan on staying on the Simpson bay side. For my style of mongering, that works better. See my previous report earlier this year for more explanation.

PogoStick
05-26-12, 23:58
I was only on island for two nights. I got there in the afternoon, got checked into the hotel and was in Carolinas by 4pm. There was not much going on. I was the only monger and a few chicas wandered in and out. Having been stuck in sex prison since last December, I grabbed the first chica that said hello and headed to the room. She was very sweet, spoke just a few words of English and was very accommodating. Total GFE, massage and two rounds of fun. She was exactly what I needed.

I was going to stop in at Crystals but by the time I was finished it was well into siesta and I knew there would not be much to see. So I headed to my room for a bit of a rest.

I went to Seaman's around 8. It was my first time in the new bar. Not bad, but nothing special. I was looking for a chica that another board member told me about. He described her as a tiny. 90 lbs spinner with nice bolt-ons. That is a reasonably rare body type so I figure it would be easy. Sure enough, there she was right as I walked in. A tiny little pixie, cute as can be. We grab some drinks and head to the room. After a bit of DFK we finally get around to exchanging names. It turns out I had the wrong chica! I have never seen two 90lb spinners at the same casa, or even the same island but apparently there are two at Seaman's.

I must admit that is was a very happy mistake. She talked me into an hour and it was well worth it. She is very skilled, highly creative and very imaginative. I saw her the next morning and again the next evening. Every time she just got better. Amazing! I did manage a repeat with the girl at Carolinas in the afternoon.

I do need to amend my comments about Captain Oliver's. The room was great as always and the price and location is perfect. But this was the first time I stayed on a weekend. They have live entertainment in the bar. It draws mostly the sailors on the boats in the harbour, but does get quite a few visitors from the area. Good for hanging out for a few brews but no action. On Saturday night they are famous for an expensive seafood buffet. I did not partake of that. The only problem is that on the weekend nights, parking is almost impossible. I had to park off property a couple blocks away. No big deal but a bit of a hassle. So I would recommend Captain O's for weekdays only.

Overall, it was a good time!

Seniors can PM for chica names.

Pogo

ButtLover
05-27-12, 14:18
Hi!

Here are 2 more hotels in Philipsburg, close to Holland House.

Is there anyone who has lived there?

http://www.seapalace.net

http://www.seaviewbeachhotel.com

BL

Weezing
05-29-12, 14:08
Hey guys,

So how is the selection at Carolina's?

I heared alot of girls went back, but how is the rest that is still there?

Greetz

GuyThatLikesStuf
06-03-12, 21:52
I am not a regular poster to these forums but when I troll them for info and find one that is helpful I try to give back and the SXM board as some top notch Sr. Members.

So here is my report on SXM. I spent seven days there and found 4 different ways to P4P. For people with a short attention span, I will summarize it as Curacao, Kiev, Budapest, Las Vegas and Waikiki all rolled into one. The only thing that it is missing is an FKK club and that may exist and I just could not find it.

For those with a little more time I am going to try to provide some more detail. As I mentioned earlier 4 ways to monger.

Mongering type 1: The brothels.

I can confirm that all the recent information and most of the old reports of distinction are highly accurate and useful. RTFF and you will do well here. The houses are easy to find. Because this is the slow season I am told the number of women is lower and the talent not as good. But I found it to be decent. Around 15 girls in each place and 4s to 6s in the looks. At Seamans and Carolines some 7s. Seamans was my favorite. I did not like the other clubs much at all. Casa Blanca was down right terrible. Like all Latin brothels be sure to get everything straight with girl before you pay for the room. The advice that you should not walk between the houses is very correct. A person was robbed at knife point just off the property that El Capitan and Seamans share while I was there just a few days ago.

Mongering type 2: The strip clubs.

I did take out twice from Platinum Room in Maho Village, one was a threesome. In terms of looks, these girls rate very high: 9s. It is a mix of a few hot Latin girls and Eastern European girls, mostly from Russian and the other caucus nations. A lot of these girls have come to the club for multiple years in a row. 3 months at a time. All the dancers I spoke to love the owner. I met him and he seems a straight up guy that cares about the women. Now the dancers mostly consider themselves just that, dancers, so take out is not that easy. Then again if they like you and you show them a good time, they will go out as long as they feel like they can still make a daily wage. So that wage is $400 to $1000. The club is in the same boat, they are reluctant to let the dancers go, so you have to compensate them too. The house fine is $250. This is the same fine the girl pays if she does not come into work. Finally, the back room dances are $30 for full nude light touching. The dances I had were very good. The take out service was great GFE. My threesome only lasted for 2 hours was BBBJ and 2 pops but that was enough. My other date was a midnight snack and breakfast, BBBJ and 3 pops. I have lots of experience in Moscow and Kiev and this served me well.

I went to Golden Eyes right by the bridge in Simpson Bay. The talent is also a mix of locals, Latins, and Europeans. In the looks category 7s and 8s. Unlike Platinum where the girls actually dance, here they just sit around while the bar staff plays poker. I did however find one girl very interesting and she gave one of the best full contact all nude dances I have ever had at $30. We tried to meet out side the club but things did not work out. I can not confirm if any P4P exists here.

Do not waste your time going to Badda Bing. This is just like the brothels only expensive and close to the nightlife by the airport.

Mongering Type 3: Independents.

I found independent P4P at Casino Royale. 2 ex-platinum girls that found away to stay on the Island. They have a list of local / regular high roller guys that they "date". They also go to the Platinum Room because they are friends with the owner. If you can get someone to provide a reference, they will go home with you all night for $$$$$. I did this twice. GFE both times and they stayed all afternoon after I bought them some beach clothes and nice gift or two. The all in cost for these girl is pretty expensive but fun and nothing like snack, breakfast and lunch with a hottie. Low chance to catch these girls given the client list they have. They are also a little on the older side, I say both around 30 years old. But they are both 9s with hard bodies.

I know someone here is going to ask for names and contact info. Please do not as these ladies want to be discreet and I have probably give too much info already. You can spot them if you work at it. Your hardest task here is to impress them and get the reference they trust.

I also suspect at least 3 other girls work the Casinos, too.

Mongering Type 4:

Street action. I did not engage in this but I was approached twice in Maho Village at either end of the road. Both girls very dark. One girl was oddly carrying a beach ball and not very good looking. The other girl was pretty but looked very young. I did not ask the price and do not recommend.

All in all SXM might as well be SeXM. I am sure I am not te first to make that connection on this board.

Scubatoo
06-04-12, 13:14
Good report and thanks for sharing. You now know why we all enjoy our visits to this island. I will be back later this year.

TkAllDay
06-05-12, 23:14
I will be in SXM next week for the first time in like 6 years, so more than likely everything has changed.

Any tips on places worth going to / avoid all together (prices)

DDdebbie
06-07-12, 01:21
The lady and I will be in SXM late July. She likes to play also. Would Bada Bing be a good choice for us vs. The brothels? How are the girls at Bada Bing? What should we expect to pay there vs. The brothels? We like the strip clubs, but want more than just a lapdance.

Thanks,

DD

Scubatoo
06-08-12, 03:52
The lady and I will be in SXM late July. She likes to play also. Would Bada Bing be a good choice for us vs. The brothels? How are the girls at Bada Bing? What should we expect to pay there vs. The brothels? We like the strip clubs, but want more than just a lapdance.

Thanks,

DDCheck out my post #3557 and Mel's response at #3560. This will give you some feedback from my visit last October.

Mel365
06-08-12, 08:34
I would suggest either Carolinas or Seamans Club. Ask around the chicas as to who likes to play with women or

Is bisexual.

The strip clubs are a waste of time for Sex.

The above two clubs are the leat intimidating for a woman. I know of other bisexual women but the Clubs might be creepy for a first timer.

If you happen to go to seamans there is a very nice spinner named Paola, who is up for most fun and games. There are two spinners at Seamans, I happen to have had a great time with Paola. She is a little 90 Lb Barbi.

Mel

Lucky Strike
06-11-12, 09:44
Visited SXM last week, but unlike the previous occasions this time my trips to the Sucker Garden area were limited to 4 short trips around midnight.

I've never seen so few chicas in SXM as last week: 11 in Carolinas according to one chica, perhaps 15 in Seamans. Friday around midnight Caroilina looked completely deserted: 4-5 patrons drinking and 3 chicas in the bar. For a change there was no music or perhaps I didn't notice it. I was able to hear the chicas for a change. Also when I left the bar my clothes didn't smell like cigarette smoke. Seamans had a larger crowd but everyone was watching NBA and the chicas looked bored and / or pissed off. Even though I didn't see either of the "90 lbs twins" the selection in Seamans was much more interesting than in other clubs. Unfortunately by the time I got there most lot of them were drunk,"high", or both. Coke and pot were in every room and were offered to me "free of charge" on the 2nd visit with a chica (I gave here a propina the 1st time.) The "services" that I received were ok, but nothing spectacular.

I don't know what Zing and other SXM residents think of the current relative "lack of options", but I'd probably travel to Curacao or DR until the start of the high season" in SXM.

Finally, went to Bada Bing one night. Mostly if not all are Dominicans, some are very thin and athletic. Very different from the Dominiceñas in the bars. A chica asked for $120/150/250 for 20/30/60minutes fulls ervice. I said price was too high (this is not USA after all) but she said prices were fixed and she didn't have a choice. I clearly remember that back in December a chica was asking $150 for 1 hour. Can someone verify what the price for FS is in Bada Bing and other strip clubs?

L. S.

PeedPiper
06-11-12, 22:06

MelI ran into a Paola at Carolinas today. Is this the same one with the incredible move?

PeedPiper
06-11-12, 22:07
Visited SXM last week, but unlike the previous occasions this time my trips to the Sucker Garden area were limited to 4 short trips around midnight.

I've never seen so few chicas in SXM as last week: 11 in Carolinas according to one chica, perhaps 15 in Seamans. Friday around midnight Caroilina looked completely deserted: 4-5 patrons drinking and 3 chicas in the bar. For a change there was no music or perhaps I didn't notice it. I was able to hear the chicas for a change. Also when I left the bar my clothes didn't smell like cigarette smoke. Seamans had a larger crowd but everyone was watching NBA and the chicas looked bored and / or pissed off. Even though I didn't see either of the "90 lbs twins" the selection in Seamans was much more interesting than in other clubs. Unfortunately by the time I got there most lot of them were drunk,"high", or both. Coke and pot were in every room and were offered to me "free of charge" on the 2nd visit with a chica (I gave here a propina the 1st time.) The "services" that I received were ok, but nothing spectacular.

I don't know what Zing and other SXM residents think of the current relative "lack of options", but I'd probably travel to Curacao or DR until the start of the high season" in SXM.

Finally, went to Bada Bing one night. Mostly if not all are Dominicans, some are very thin and athletic. Very different from the Dominiceñas in the bars. A chica asked for $120/150/250 for 20/30/60minutes fulls ervice. I said price was too high (this is not USA after all) but she said prices were fixed and she didn't have a choice. I clearly remember that back in December a chica was asking $150 for 1 hour. Can someone verify what the price for FS is in Bada Bing and other strip clubs?

L. S.Take out is $500 and onsite is $120. Don't waste your time

PeedPiper
06-11-12, 22:20
I awoke with Paola giving me a BJ. Much better than an alarm Clock.

She said her period just started so she said pick any other hole you like.

We did the deed for a while and after while I was in the shower her phone rang.

Her phone is always very busy. She had another client waiting at the club 20 minutes away.

She told him to wait.

She has a indigino face and a banging body possibly 5 feet tall, long legs, B enhanced boobs, perfectly proportioned. 45 kilos and a flat abs she says 24 years old. But probably about 27. She has incredible energy and you need a strobe light to stop the motion of her CG and RCG.

I asked how long would she be with him as I wanted to tap her again before leaving the island. She said two hours—the timing would be close but doable. She was in a rush so I gave her cab money and she walked solo down the dock to the street.

Lucky for me my phone rang and my plane was delayed 4 hours-GREEEEAT.

I did what I had to do on the boat, showered and went for breakfast.

I then drove over to seamans and she was still out so I went to El Capitan to be with Suly. As I previously mentioned she is a tall girl with great D enhanced boobs stands up straight with no bra. Nice shape nice ass great smile and a dominicana. I had a ½hr session with her as I was waiting for Julisa at Petite to break free. Held my leche with difficulty.

Off to Petite Chateau, I have been doing Julisa for years, she is a tall Morena Colombiana with big boobs, She is big but quite muscular. We get along great and she knows me like a book. Spent a nice hour or so with her then a quick shower and off to the airport.

Now back in sex prison.

Can't wait till next month.

Monger on,

MelMel is this the same Paola at Carolina?

Mel365
06-12-12, 20:45
peed piper,

the owner of seamans and carolinas is the same person. she possibly moved over to carolinas. just ask if her name is paola, you have her description, she has a great smile and a doll like figure. perfectly proportioned. you can ask her if she knows the man who knows the owner of the club and has a boat in st martin.

there can not be but a few girls like her on the island. she is a super star. take her to the room if you think it is her. you will know in 5 minutes, treat her well, she is special.

mel

PeedPiper
06-13-12, 18:48
Yep that's her incredible, what's the deal with Cindy is she good?

Mel365
06-14-12, 16:03
Have you seen her at the club Carolinas?

Someone told me she returned home.

Mel

Mel365
06-14-12, 17:44
If you did see paola,

Is she from the DR or Colombia.

I thought she was Colombian.

If you have her contact info in her home country would you please PM me.

Mel.

Mel[/QUOTE]

TennisBoy09
06-15-12, 01:34
Hi all,

I just spent the past 2 weeks or so reading all, yes all, the posts in this forum and I'm planning on going to St. Maarten in early August (low season) and it will be my first, but hopefully first of many, time doing this. I was wondering if you could give me anymore pointers on what to expect: from walking into the bars, talking / buying the girls a drink, talking "business" and to the actual job. And also for payment, do most girls expect it up front or afterwards and the bar taxes (where you have to pay the bar something like $3)?

Thank you in advance for any tips. And I will be posting a report once I get down there and experience it first hand. Thanks again.

Tennisboy09

Vitrea
06-15-12, 08:11
Hi all,

I just spent the past 2 weeks or so reading all, yes all, the posts in this forum and I'm planning on going to St. Maarten in early August (low season) and it will be my first, but hopefully first of many, time doing this. I was wondering if you could give me anymore pointers on what to expect: from walking into the bars, talking / buying the girls a drink, talking "business" and to the actual job. And also for payment, do most girls expect it up front or afterwards and the bar taxes (where you have to pay the bar something like $3)?

Thank you in advance for any tips. And I will be posting a report once I get down there and experience it first hand. Thanks again.

Tennisboy09Bar fine is upfront and payment to the girl is after you are done. That is the norm anyway.

Oh, what to expect? Expect to get fucked (literally). No joke or sarcasm. You are heading to the adult "toys-are-us". Have fun.

Vitrea
06-15-12, 08:14
i ran into a paola at carolinas today. is this the same one with the incredible move?the one i saw and reported about, was at seamens in feb. my paola spoke good english and in her mid 20s.

Vitrea
06-15-12, 08:17

L. S.The prices are "fixed" but I know for sure that some girls negotiate a lower price for heir own rate. The house payment is not negotiable.

BuffaloJunk
06-15-12, 12:35
I will be in SXM from Thursday, June 21st through Saturday, June 23rd. Just seeing if anyone wants to get together for a drink.

B

Lucky Strike
06-15-12, 17:31
Hi all,

Tennisboy09Tennisboy09, just give a girl $3 right in the bar once you agree to go to her room, she'll give it either to the barman or to the "cashier." some girls ask for their money upfront, which is often a negative sign, but it's not a rule. I tend to give a tip when they don't ask for pre-payment."El Capitan" doesn't have room fee in the afternoon (1pm-5pm) but it cost $10 after 7PM.

When you walk in for the 1st time-don't worry, a chica will join you within seconds. If I don't like a chica I either tell her politely I'm waiting for someone else (they can ask what's her name) buy usually I buy her 1 drink ($5-6) and that's it.

Two most important pieces of advice I can give are: 1. SAFETY- do NOT walk between the clubs, drive or take a cab instead. Even if you are 6'6" and a "black belt." The crackheads don't care. And do not wear gold chains, flash stack of bills, or get visibly drunk. 2) Do NOT tell the chicas that you're reading this or any other internet site. This is not for your "safety", but for ours ja ja ja ja

Lucky Strike
06-15-12, 17:33
The prices are "fixed" but I know for sure that some girls negotiate a lower price for heir own rate. The house payment is not negotiable.Just curious what the full service price for 1 hour is "fixed" to. $150 or $250? I just don't think a girl would lower her cut by $100.

PeedPiper
06-15-12, 18:45
Just curious what the full service price for 1 hour is "fixed" to. $150 or $250? I just don't think a girl would lower her cut by $100.$120 is the fixed price right now at Bada Bing.

PeedPiper
06-15-12, 18:54
If you did see paola,

Is she from the DR or Colombia.

I thought she was Colombian.

If you have her contact info in her home country would you please PM me.

Mel.

Mel[/QUOTE]Mel,

I didn't partake Paola. Cindy got in my way. I do remember her saying she was from Columbia not Dr. What's your experience with Cindy? I think I would have been better off with this Paola but the ass got in my way.

Mel365
06-16-12, 03:13
I last saw Paola at Seamans, And after her I was not intterested in looking around. I just went with her and my regulars. If she is still on island I was thinking of flying down just for her and myother favorite.
I have her cell on my boat . I will call her on Sunday and see if she is still there.

She is amazing.

Are you still on Island?

Mel

Mel365
06-16-12, 03:16
The paola I went with was morena and did not speak much english. There must be at least 2 Paolas.

Mel

Vitrea
06-16-12, 06:04
The paola I went with was morena and did not speak much english. There must be at least 2 Paolas.

MelHmmm. Time to get a picture. The one I am talking about is on the darker side as well. May be you speak good spanish and she chose not to show off her english? (smile)

Mel365
06-16-12, 18:48
Are you on island?

If so could you PM me with Paolas phone number in Colombia.

I never thought to speak to her in english. Possibly she speaks english, and she is a darker shade of morena but not black.

Mel.

Hmmm. Time to get a picture. The one I am talking about is on the darker side as well. May be you speak good spanish and she chose not to show off her english? (smile)

Peter Pan 2
06-17-12, 13:01
Hi,

To all you experienced curacao members. Maybe a strange question but do any of you know if you can buy porn dvd's on curacao?

Thanks.

PP2

Buck On89
06-17-12, 23:57
$120 is the fixed price right now at bada bing.i didn't know bada bing had full service girls there.

are the colombian? dr?

Mel365
06-18-12, 05:46
They have both sometimes alsoeastern europeans- they hang out to the right of thr club in the daytime.

Very expensive.

Mel.

I didn't know Bada Bing had Full Service girls there.

Are the Colombian? DR?

PeedPiper
06-20-12, 05:20
Are you on island?

If so could you PM me with Paolas phone number in Colombia.

I never thought to speak to her in english. Possibly she speaks english, and she is a darker shade of morena but not black.

Mel.Mel.

I'm gone from sxm now. Do you have a pic of Paola? All I can remember is she was light skin with maybe freckles.

PeedPiper
06-20-12, 05:21
No one had tried her? She was a terrible fuck.

Weezing
06-20-12, 10:13
no one had tried her? she was a terrible fuck.how did she look like?

i know of 1 chica that is still in sxm carolina, she called herself catalina (27 ish, brown hair, tattoo on the back of her shoulder).

greets

Zing23
06-22-12, 02:55
I was in st maarten recently several times.

El Capitan. I had 2 great sessions there. If you like dark girls, Colombian and Dominican, visit in the afternoon from 1pm to 5 or 6 pm. No room fee. Flexible timing. Motivated chicas.

Seamans Club. Sunday afternoon I arrived as the last girls were getting in a car to go to the beach. Empty. Returned 2 or 3 more times. One night the bar had some business and there were about 8 or 10 girls around. Nice looking lineup (in their high heels and skimpy elegant outfits). Mostly new girls versus 8 weeks ago.

Crystal. Most of my friends have left, except Valentina, an attractive slim mom next door. Tried a girl who was new to me, but leaving next week, fun to get to know her and some new tricks in the bed (yes, after 6 years in St Maarten a girl can still come up with something new). I was too tired to really take advantage of her. Bar atmosphere is laid back and nice. 4 new girls arrived today.

Defiance. Once in the late afternoon. Yuli from St Domingo gave me a high pressure rush from the minute I entered the door. Tall, black, tightbody, nice looking. Did not partake.

Carolinas. A few new faces, a few who have been there too long. Nothing terribly interesting to me.

There is a new restaurant that opened between Carolinas and the Chinese grocery on the corner. One night I saw several of the girls hanging out, having a snack there around 6pm. But today it was closed. Might turn out to be a good place to check some of the girls out during the time when the clubs are usually empty. Don't know yet.

Off season means more road repairs. Traffic routing has changed as you go into Simpson Bay. 3 times it says "no left turn" on Welfare Road, and every other bus and car turned left! Today there were 5 police there giving tickets. Road from Cole Bay into Marigot has changed as well. Much more congestion in central Marigot. Allow an extra 15 minutes to get through.

-zing

PogoStick
06-22-12, 06:22
no one had tried her? she was a terrible fuck.actually i had a couple of very nice sessions with her on my last trip. she was very sweet and accommodating, very gfe, and gave a decent backrub. i had no complaints.

of course, as always, ymmv.

pogo

Crjsim
06-22-12, 20:47
I was in st maarten recently several times.

El Capitan. I had 2 great sessions there. If you like dark girls, Colombian and Dominican, visit in the afternoon from 1pm to 5 or 6 pm. No room fee. Flexible timing. Motivated chicas.

Seamans Club. Sunday afternoon I arrived as the last girls were getting in a car to go to the beach. Empty. Returned 2 or 3 more times. One night the bar had some business and there were about 8 or 10 girls around. Nice looking lineup (in their high heels and skimpy elegant outfits). Mostly new girls versus 8 weeks ago.

Crystal. Most of my friends have left, except Valentina, an attractive slim mom next door. Tried a girl who was new to me, but leaving next week, fun to get to know her and some new tricks in the bed (yes, after 6 years in St Maarten a girl can still come up with something new). I was too tired to really take advantage of her. Bar atmosphere is laid back and nice. 4 new girls arrived today.

Defiance. Once in the late afternoon. Yuli from St Domingo gave me a high pressure rush from the minute I entered the door. Tall, black, tightbody, nice looking. Did not partake.

Carolinas. A few new faces, a few who have been there too long. Nothing terribly interesting to me.

There is a new restaurant that opened between Carolinas and the Chinese grocery on the corner. One night I saw several of the girls hanging out, having a snack there around 6pm. But today it was closed. Might turn out to be a good place to check some of the girls out during the time when the clubs are usually empty. Don't know yet.

Off season means more road repairs. Traffic routing has changed as you go into Simpson Bay. 3 times it says "no left turn" on Welfare Road, and every other bus and car turned left! Today there were 5 police there giving tickets. Road from Cole Bay into Marigot has changed as well. Much more congestion in central Marigot. Allow an extra 15 minutes to get through.

-zingZing,

That new girl you mentioned in Crystal is she called "Tatiana"? I believe I have met her she is good indeed.

When is she levaing exactly I'm planning a trip next week want to meet her before she leafs.

CRj

Horacehyatt
06-23-12, 22:29
I am trying to pm you. But your box is full. I have information on places to stay that meet your requirements. Please pm me if you can.

Thanks,

Horace

Zing23
06-24-12, 22:14
Zing,

That new girl you mentioned in Crystal is she called "Tatiana"? I believe I have met her she is good indeed.

When is she levaing exactly I'm planning a trip next week want to meet her before she leafs.

CRjYes she was tatiana. Leaving soon. Week or so.

-zing

Crjsim
06-25-12, 02:04
Yes she was tatiana. Leaving soon. Week or so.

-zingThanks Zing, I won't make it this time, a last minute thing showed up.

Crj

BuffaloJunk
07-01-12, 04:49
I was planning on going 2 weeks earlier but my flights got all messed up. Instead I am going next week. I am planning on staying at the Divi Little Bay Beach Resort. I know that this hotel is girl friendly. Are the girls allowed to use the hotel's amenities also? Are the girls known to the hotel staff?

There have been lots of reports about girls at each of the clubs, but which club has the most GFE type girls? I am thinking the Seamans Club (as I am looking for Colombian and not Dominican) may be my best bet but I wanted to run it by the experts.

I know it has been recommended to rent a car, but how easy is it to park at the clubs and at Maho Beach? I would only rent one if parking is not a nightmare of super expensive.

Also, if anyone wants to meet up for a beer, I would be happy to.

Thanks!

Mel365
07-01-12, 11:24
i have stayed at divi many times, no problem with chicas and the staff isn't into your business. i have never had a problem having chicas using the facilities.

why not use the beach at divi instead of maho. the beach is quite nice, and there is a [CodeWord117] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord117) facility, a nice pool and big jacuzzi, great for sex late at night.

with respect to the clubs i have not been there in 2 months so you have to take your chances,

however i would try seamans, carolinas, el capitan, and crystal. i personally have had good luck at el capitan and seamans. i can not enter crystal as my medellin novia knows the bar tender-although i have sen some great looking stuff hanging around the club.

mel.

the clubs do not specialize in gfe chicas it is up to you to select the chica and see if you can get a gfe with her. you will probably have to visit the same chica a few times to get what you want. sometimes and you run into a gem the first try.

divi has the best parkingof any hotel near the clubs, and the clubs never have a parking problem. do not walk between el capitan, ans seamans or carolinas at night.

i was planning on going 2 weeks earlier but my flights got all messed up. instead i am going next week. i am planning on staying at the divi little bay beach resort. i know that this hotel is girl friendly. are the girls allowed to use the hotel's amenities also? are the girls known to the hotel staff?

there have been lots of reports about girls at each of the clubs, but which club has the most gfe type girls? i am thinking the seamans club (as i am looking for colombian and not dominican) may be my best bet but i wanted to run it by the experts.

i know it has been recommended to rent a car, but how easy is it to park at the clubs and at maho beach? i would only rent one if parking is not a nightmare of super expensive.

also, if anyone wants to meet up for a beer, i would be happy to.

thanks!

Zing23
07-01-12, 16:53
There have been lots of reports about girls at each of the clubs, but which club has the most GFE type girls? I am thinking the Seamans Club (as I am looking for Colombian and not Dominican) may be my best bet but I wanted to run it by the experts.About visiting in July. 1) It will be hot. 2) Not as many Colombianas to choose from as in January, but if you add up all the Colombianas in carolinas, crystal, seamans and el capitan, you should have 30 or 40 to select from. 3) Having a girl overnight at your hotel can be expensive and disappointing, but taking her out from 11am to 7pm can be quite reasonable and entertaining. 4) GFE is a matter of chemistry and attitutde. No girl is GFE with all her clients and most girls are not GFE with a majority of their clients. Going exclusively with one girl, like a "novio" is not the key to GFE. Being different and intriguing is the key. You need to stand out from other clients in some manner: more handsome, better dancer, more generous with interesting small gifts, better Spanish, better (and longer lasting) lover, etc. 5) Colombianas are generally different from Dominicanas because of the different cultures. However you cannot deduce a girl's country from her skin color. There are currently some very GFE black Colombianas in St Maarten and a few mechanical princess whitish Dominicanas; take your time, find out what they are like, ask about their country, before you make your selection. In July, it is a buyer's market.

Have fun.

-zing

Buck On89
07-04-12, 01:27
If I recall correctly. (I think I was there in July a few years back. I'm too lazy to check my own reports)

Quieter on the island in July. There was still a decent selection of girls and since it is a bit slow time of the year they are anxious for non-locals to entertain since we pay more than locals and treat them better.

Mel is better suited to confirm this.

Weather: I didn't think was much warmer than winter time.

Try taking your chica to Pinet Island during the day. Very quiet, low key, shallow gentle warm water, some decent private places on the island for adult fun. Food not cheap on the island and they prefer Euro vs US dollar.

Mel365
07-05-12, 03:31
Zing is even more qualified to answer what happens on Island in the summer. He lives nearby.

Mel

Weezing
07-05-12, 17:35
Hey Guys,

Does somebody know a site where they post recent (all 2012) party photos from bliss?

Thanks

Ath Trainer
07-06-12, 00:10
Just in case anybody is looking for something to do while re charging the batteries:

Vitrea
07-06-12, 08:01
I was planning on going 2 weeks earlier but my flights got all messed up. Instead I am going next week. I am planning on staying at the Divi Little Bay Beach Resort. I know that this hotel is girl friendly. Are the girls allowed to use the hotel's amenities also? Are the girls known to the hotel staff?

There have been lots of reports about girls at each of the clubs, but which club has the most GFE type girls? I am thinking the Seamans Club (as I am looking for Colombian and not Dominican) may be my best bet but I wanted to run it by the experts.

I know it has been recommended to rent a car, but how easy is it to park at the clubs and at Maho Beach? I would only rent one if parking is not a nightmare of super expensive.

Thanks!I never had a problem parking at Maho beach clubs (in the evening) even during peak times.

Ath Trainer
07-06-12, 15:05
I am 2 short weeks away from making my return to the happy island with the very happy bars. I am asking anybody who has been there the last couple months for chica suggestions. I will hit most of the bars, so I can do my own research when it comes to appearance (I do like spinners, BTW).

What I would like some help with is chicas who give excellent service. I would sacrifice looks (to a certain degree, of course) for good service in the room. A chica with DFK / DATY on her menu is nice. My Spanish is week, so it's harder to get to know the girls before you take them back. My trip is brief, so I don't have a lot of room for error.

If you would rather use PM for this info, no problem. Thanks!

Horacehyatt
07-10-12, 23:27
Hi Pogo,

Please check your P M's.

Thanks, Horace

Ath Trainer
07-12-12, 15:33
I am 2 short weeks away from making my return to the happy island with the very happy bars. I am asking anybody who has been there the last couple months for chica suggestions. I will hit most of the bars, so I can do my own research when it comes to appearance (I do like spinners, BTW).

What I would like some help with is chicas who give excellent service. I would sacrifice looks (to a certain degree, of course) for good service in the room. A chica with DFK / DATY on her menu is nice. My Spanish is week, so it's harder to get to know the girls before you take them back. My trip is brief, so I don't have a lot of room for error.

If you would rather use PM for this info, no problem. Thanks!Thanks Mel, Zing, and Pogo for your help. Anybody else who has been on the island in the last 2 month's have any chica suggestions? Thanks!

Horacehyatt
07-12-12, 19:20
Gentlemen:

I know this is the St Maarten thread, but it has a lot of Curacao visitors on it also.

Does anyone know of a good place to buy vitamin V or C in Curacao? I understand the prices can be a little steep at Campo.

Thanks.

Horace

Siepko Bach
07-14-12, 06:50
[QUOTE=Buck On89; 1300212]If I recall correctly. (I think I was there in July a few years back. I'm too lazy to check my own reports) Weather: I didn't think was much warmer than winter time. ]

I went there several times in August as well as February. Summer is definitely unpleasantly hot and humid unless you have an AC car to drive from beach to AC clubs. February much nicer, of course. Sep-Nov is hurricane season, that is a different experience.

I cannot say whether there are less girls in August. For me, there were certainly enough.

ClubTed
07-14-12, 14:38
Long time visitor to the island, but haven't been down in a few years. I will be arriving on the island 9/16 for the week. If Mel or Zing or Pogo, or any of the other distinguished contributors to the SXM forum will be on the island, let me know. Would love to meet up for a beer or two! Also, Mel, is Julisa still at Petit? And regarding Defiance. Fromw what I've read, it's back open, correct? I've always liked stopping in during the afternoon and checking out the ladies in their casual attire while drinking a Presidente and playing the video poker machine. Also, any updates on security? From what I've read, it's best to drive from El Capitan down the alley / road to the "new Seaman's" or Seaman's 2. 0, rather than walk. Even during the day? I've stayed in downtown Philipsburg and have walked at night to Le Petit Chateau on the dirt road past the university and ball field with no problems, except for a stray dog or two. But that was a few years ago. As always, things change. But I must say, that was somewhat of a scary walk!

Ath Trainer
07-14-12, 20:18
Long time visitor to the island, but haven't been down in a few years. I will be arriving on the island 9/16 for the week. If Mel or Zing or Pogo, or any of the other distinguished contributors to the SXM forum will be on the island, let me know. Would love to meet up for a beer or two! Also, Mel, is Julisa still at Petit? And regarding Defiance. Fromw what I've read, it's back open, correct? I've always liked stopping in during the afternoon and checking out the ladies in their casual attire while drinking a Presidente and playing the video poker machine. Also, any updates on security? From what I've read, it's best to drive from El Capitan down the alley / road to the "new Seaman's" or Seaman's 2. 0, rather than walk. Even during the day? I've stayed in downtown Philipsburg and have walked at night to Le Petit Chateau on the dirt road past the university and ball field with no problems, except for a stray dog or two. But that was a few years ago. As always, things change. But I must say, that was somewhat of a scary walk!If you have not been on the island in a couple years, you will be pleasantly surprised with the improvements they have made from Phillipsburg to Petite. Sidewalks have been built, and they paved the bumpy dirt road connecting Phillipsburg to Carolina's. As far as walking there at night, it's much cleaner / easier, but not sure about any safer. Never did it. Would think you should be ok. The lights from the University and the ballpark should make it ok, but if you have a car, why not drive.

All the SXM clubs are small enough that I am never sure I will find what I want in one, and know I may have to go shopping at another.

Mel365
07-15-12, 01:26
Defiance was open when I was there last May.

I do not know if Julisa is back from vacation but she spends a lot of time on St Martin.

Why walk?

I drive everywhere, all you need is one ahole and you are screwed.

A tourist was mugged walking on the path from Carolinas to Seamans (the back way)

There is plenty of parking-DRIVE.

Mel

Siepko Bach
07-15-12, 08:28
Why walk? I drive everywhere, all you need is one ahole and you are screwed.There may be several reasons for walking. One of them being reluctant hire companies in case you don't have a driving license.

I usually walk from Philipsburg to Petite Chateau, which is actually in town so probably no risk at all. Walking on to Carolinas seems a bit scarier but probably still safer than driving a car on SXM.

ClubTed
07-15-12, 19:26
I always rent a car on the island and drive. Was just curious as to the El Capitan to the new Seamans route. Seems close enough to walk, but from what I've read, even during daytime some guys have met misfortune. Still not quite sure about the lay of the land since the old Seaman's is now El Capitan and the new Seamans is down the road / alley from it, but I'll figure it out. No problem. I thought it was simply like walking across the street from Carolina's to the original Crystals. Does anyone know if the older Dominican lady still works afternoons at Casa Blanca? She was really nice and her and I hit it off all the time I was in there. She'd enjoy watching me handle myself while the aggressive chicas descended upon me when I'd stop in for a few beers in the afternoon. I usually stay in the Oyster Pond region. Close to the nice beaches on the French side and relatively close to the chica bars, without the hassle of much traffic. I'll be sure to post a report upon my return. Just hoping the weather holds up. I was supposed to be in SXM last year in September, but the weather forced USAir to cancel my flight. The risks of booking a trip in September, the height of hurricane season. Oh well.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Sledder157
07-15-12, 22:59
I will be in St. Maarten August 2-12. Anything going on while I will be there?

Thanks

Ath Trainer
07-18-12, 13:03
Zing,

CRjSo, how was your trip?

Ath Trainer
07-18-12, 13:04

Thanks!So, how was your trip?

Ath Trainer
07-21-12, 15:03
Landed last night around 8. Get the car, check into the room, shower, and out the door. Heading to Petite, looking for Julisia. Get there about 9:30, parking lot not too crowded. Get inside, about 15. 20 girls. All dark skinned, most not lookers. Saw a couple spinner types, but nothing special. Saw one younger, decent girl with a cute face, small tits. Did nothing for me. Finished my beer and left. Bar was much emptier now. Music was very loud, even for the girls.

Head to Seaman's. Saw something cute standing outside of Crystal's (mental note). Carolina's lot was fairly full. El Capitan was not. Seaman's had a decent amount of cars. Figure out how to get into the new bar. Looks very similar to the old one. As soon as I order my beer, I have a thick, blond with big tits in front of me. Seemed like the only girl in there when I arrived. She wife's me up, and of course, now here come the other girls. After looking at pretty much everything except her, she says she'll be back in 5 minutes. Take your time. I now get to look at the 1/2 dozen other girls there. Not much to choose from. The one that looks good is hooked up with another guy. They go to her room, come back, and are still talking be / see the guys buddy is still talking to the girl he's been with. She finally leaves him, goes over to where my ball / chain was sitting, and immediately comes over to me. I think she realized I was not interested in her, and was sending her friends to me.

I end up going to her room for a half hour. Seaman's rooms are nicer than some hotels I've stayed in. Nice big bed, cool, modern; As far as the girl, details, etc. My friends can PM for the details. Tired of seeing guys lurk, and not report. Guys saying "I'm going to SXM next week / month. Asking questions, but not reporting back about their trip.

Tonight, will probably start at Crystal's, followed by El Capt. Or Carolina's if needed.

Ath Trainer
07-22-12, 15:04
Last night, head to Crystals. If nothing, head across the street to Carolina's. Get to Crystals around 9. Maybe 4 other guys in there. Next thing, more guys start to arrive, and the chicas come out like roaches when U-turn on the lights.

A little later. 3 people (1 guy. 2 girls) in uniform come in. Not sure who they were. The guy talked to the bartender as if he knew her. The woman, stood around and looked, went into the bathroom, came out, and looked some more. Eventually left. The place was not crazy when they got there, but seemed to be put on hold for a bit. One chica was sitting close with a customer, and seemed to move away, at one point when they were there.

I was coming out of my chica's room, when a guy was coming down the hall with his chica. She screams, be / see she sees this big bug. He tries to kill it, misses, and it's now flying down the hall. WTF! It lands on a door, he tries again, but the thing is like Superman.

ClubTed
07-22-12, 23:31
Landed last night around 8. Get the car, check into the room, shower, and out the door. Heading to Petite, looking for Julisia. Get there about 9:30, parking lot not too crowded. Get inside, about 15. 20 girls. All dark skinned, most not lookers. Saw a couple spinner types, but nothing special. Saw one younger, decent girl with a cute face, small tits. Did nothing for me. Finished my beer and left. Bar was much emptier now. Music was very loud, even for the girls.

Head to Seaman's. Saw something cute standing outside of Crystal's (mental note). Carolina's lot was fairly full. El Capitan was not. Seaman's had a decent amount of cars. Figure out how to get into the new bar. Looks very similar to the old one. As soon as I order my beer, I have a thick, blond with big tits in front of me. Seemed like the only girl in there when I arrived. She wife's me up, and of course, now here come the other girls. After looking at pretty much everything except her, she says she'll be back in 5 minutes. Take your time. I now get to look at the 1/2 dozen other girls there. Not much to choose from. The one that looks good is hooked up with another guy. They go to her room, come back, and are still talking be / see the guys buddy is still talking to the girl he's been with. She finally leaves him, goes over to where my ball / chain was sitting, and immediately comes over to me. I think she realized I was not interested in her, and was sending her friends to me.

I end up going to her room for a half hour. Seaman's rooms are nicer than some hotels I've stayed in. Nice big bed, cool, modern; As far as the girl, details, etc. My friends can PM for the details. Tired of seeing guys lurk, and not report. Guys saying "I'm going to SXM next week / month. Asking questions, but not reporting back about their trip.

Tonight, will probably start at Crystal's, followed by El Capt. Or Carolina's if needed.How was the blonde? Any noteworthy well endowed women you've come across? I'll be on the island in September.

Mel365
07-23-12, 06:17
Many times the Immigration people (a divisionof the PD) come into the bars looking for illegals and chicas who overstayed their visas. However the fix is always in and the bar owners are advised before the PD arrives. The illegal chicas disaappear until after the PD leaves.

Mel

ClubTed
07-24-12, 13:54
Are beers (bottles of Presidente and Heineken) still going for $2. 00 a pop in the non-strip club clubs? Also, what's the range of drink prices for the chicas? Still in the $2 to $6 range?

GuyThatLikesStuf
07-25-12, 02:06
Mel. In one of your post you mention a place with the best conch ceviche, can you share the name of place? I will be back on the Island in a few weeks and would like to check this out as this is one of my most favorite dishes.

Thanks and sorry for being off topic. I will share my August monger experience. If any. I am not expecting much this time a year.

PaulGore
07-25-12, 02:37
Are beers (bottles of Presidente and Heineken) still going for $2. 00 a pop in the non-strip club clubs? Also, what's the range of drink prices for the chicas? Still in the $2 to $6 range?Are you out of your mind this is a sex site about pussy not beer get a life your lost.

Ath Trainer
07-25-12, 07:08
Are beers (bottles of Presidente and Heineken) still going for $2. 00 a pop in the non-strip club clubs? Also, what's the range of drink prices for the chicas? Still in the $2 to $6 range?Beers / Presidentes and water at the brothels were $2. Mixed drinks were $6. Girls at El Capt. Get $1 for each drink they get from a guy. Not sure about other bars.

Saw a brand new girl at Carolina's yesterday. Dark skinned, Colombian, tight body, medium bolt ons. Very raw, no game yet, but looked like she could be good in the back. Also saw a light skinned girl with an hourglass figure. Before I got a shot at her, she went to the room with a couple. I think this topic was asked about recently.

Crystals has a caramel colored spinner who looked interesting.

El Capitan has a great performer. Andrea is about 5' 3", A cups, curly blond / brown short hair, decent English. Her strength is her performance. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, multiple orgasms, and might be into anal. Treat her nice, and she will take care of you.

Alan
07-25-12, 14:55
Beers / Presidentes and water at the brothels were $2. Mixed drinks were $6. Girls at El Capt. Get $1 for each drink they get from a guy. Not sure about other bars.

Saw a brand new girl at Carolina's yesterday. Dark skinned, Colombian, tight body, medium bolt ons. Very raw, no game yet, but looked like she could be good in the back. Also saw a light skinned girl with an hourglass figure. Before I got a shot at her, she went to the room with a couple. I think this topic was asked about recently.

Crystals has a caramel colored spinner who looked interesting.

El Capitan has a great performer. Andrea is about 5' 3", A cups, curly blond / brown short hair, decent English. Her strength is her performance. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, multiple orgasms, and might be into anal. Treat her nice, and she will take care of you.And what is the price. With anal.

Ath Trainer
07-25-12, 20:56
And what is the price. With anal.My second time with her, we were going at it, and she asked if I wanted her ass. I asked her back if she wanted me in there, and she said yes. We never seemed to get to it, but it seemed like it was on the menu. YMMV. We seemed to really click. Not sure how much was an act, or actuality. We did BBBJCIM. She said when we were done, she had only done that once before, about 5 years ago with a boyfriend. I'm gong to go to my grave believing it was true. That's part of the fantasy they are suppose to provide for us, right?

Don't think there would have been a extra charge for the anal. She was very up front with any $ issues. Since no propina was discussed, don't think it would have required an extra fee.

ClubTed
07-25-12, 23:42
Are you out of your mind this is a sex site about pussy not beer get a life your lost.Once in awhile, you run into someone that's such a putz on this site, they give a knee jerk reaction, without seeing the big picture. Guess this is the case with the aforementioned respondent who totally misses the "big picture" of this site and forums. Guess he never heard of foreplay and what I was getting at, oh well. Thanks Ath Trainer about the tip regarding the payback to the chica for a drink ordered on her behalf. I thought something like that might be in the fix, but was never fully apprised of it. I remember back in the old Seamans, there was a push by the ladies to get you to buy them a drink (non-beer). And I saw many that got the drink and never really drank it!

September trip planned. Staying at a hidden gem in Oyster Pond. $58. 00 a night. And it's basically a fully furnished condo. With pool and ocean view. Hope I don't offend anyone with that bit of info. That doesn't speak directly to getting immediate pussy! But it will, coupled with not getting fleased at the bar for a ten dollar cocktail! Remind me to not buy a certain Paul a drink if I happen to run into him on the island this September, then again, seems like he owes me one!

Mel365
07-27-12, 03:48
Angelique restaurant is on the french side just over the boarder in orleans down a dirt road on the left past the first gas station, in a small house, you will probably not find it.

On the other hand if you like fish try some of the pussi over at Casa Blanca late at night, nice and ripe.

Mel.

Yukkkk did I actually say that

Southsky7
07-28-12, 03:44
Hey guys,

I am very happy to have found this thread. It sounds like SXM has a combination of 3 of my all time favorite things. Beaches, latinas, and EE girls. I am trying to decide when to go. I am thinking about November, the two weeks before Thanksgiving. From what I have read that is at the end of hurricane season and before it gets too crowded with tourists for the holidays.

Have any of you guys been there in November? I am wondering if anyone has an idea of how many P4P girls are there that time of year. Will there be a good amount to choose from in November? Or is it a dead time for the clubs / casas? Not that I need to be with a bunch of girls, just trying to increase the chances of finding my type. Thin, spinner types. Trying to avoid going to SXM at a time when the selection will be bad.

Thanks in advance!

PogoStick
07-28-12, 07:51
Hey guys,

I am very happy to have found this thread. It sounds like SXM has a combination of 3 of my all time favorite things. Beaches, latinas, and EE girls. I am trying to decide when to go. I am thinking about November, the two weeks before Thanksgiving. From what I have read that is at the end of hurricane season and before it gets too crowded with tourists for the holidays.

Have any of you guys been there in November? I am wondering if anyone has an idea of how many P4P girls are there that time of year. Will there be a good amount to choose from in November? Or is it a dead time for the clubs / casas? Not that I need to be with a bunch of girls, just trying to increase the chances of finding my type. Thin, spinner types. Trying to avoid going to SXM at a time when the selection will be bad.

Thanks in advance!While there may be some times that are better than others, there is never a bad time to be in SXM.

November is great. It is shoulder season, the cruise ships are on full schedule, everything on the island is open and freshly stocked for the season, Casas included. A lot of chicas come in October so they can be home for the holidays, and more arrive in November.

Have fun.

Pogo

GuyThatLikesStuf
07-28-12, 15:18
Hey guys,

It sounds like SXM has a combination of 3 of my all time favorite things. Beaches, latinas, and EE girls.I think it is a slight mistake to think of SXM as a destination for CIS / EE p4p. While the EE girls exist as handful few, they are very expensive. Now I had good experiences in late May with CIS types but it was really hard work and the club was slow. I also have extensive CIS experience and speak some Russian. But in truth my pocket book is still screaming. The cost in the low season for a girl coming out of Platinum started at $650 on slow nights and on when busy I suspect the reports of $1250 are correct. $250 goes to the house the rest for the girl. This makes SXM the most expensive place on the planet for the EE / CIS experience.

As many senior members say, do not waste your money on the EE girl unless you have bunches of money or the time and game to pick them up at the beach. I would say enjoy the strip, as strip clubs. Perhaps if you hit it off with a girl and you can afford it, pay her the money but otherwise stick with the casa and latinas for sex.

Just my advice and I want to be clear that I do have just the one visit to SXM so I am not an expert. Although I do got back next month to look into the game again.

Mel265, thanks for the response to my food question and I will let you know how the escabeche from the White House is.

Southsky7
07-29-12, 11:14
Thanks Pogo and Guy. Very helpful. It sounds like for my price range in SXM I might go to the EE girls at the strip clubs just for lap dances, and look to the Latinas (probably Colombiana) to take LT for a night etc. It's a shame the EE girls are so expensive in SXM. And / or it's a shame that Germany isn't a year round warm tropical beach destination. I am hoping to go back to Germany for the FKK EE girls next summer. I haven't been there in a few years. It is a long and expensive flight for me to Europe unfortunately, or else I would go to Frankfurt for EE girl weekend get aways. That would be dream living. What are your favorite places (other than Germany) for EE girls? How about for LT take home EE girls? I've yet to have been able to do that, but would like to.

South

Shark16
07-29-12, 11:58
as many senior members say, do not waste your money on the ee girl unless you have bunches of money or the time and game to pick them up at the beach. i would say enjoy the strip, as strip clubs. perhaps if you hit it off with a girl and you can afford it, pay her the money but otherwise stick with the casa and latinas for sex.this concurs very much with my own experiences at sxm. ee girls exist, but only at the strip clubs at outragous prices and questionable service levels. if your target is skinny model ee babes, then you will get a lot more value for money at the german fkk scene. sxm will be an expensive disappointment. well, at least it will be expensive! ;)

may i also add that the latinas in sxm are more of the curvacious / voluptous kind (i. e. big tits / round asses) rather than the thin spinner types. but fear not, all types exist on the island, you just need to be a little patient and look harder to find the spinner types. although i am not a latina expert, it seems to me that big round curves is what is considered attractive in the colombian culture. thus you will find in abundance chicas with naturals that fit this description. and if they don't, they will compensate (and sadly sometimes overcompensate) to look like that (siliconized tits and asses).

then again, if your target is a holiday on a tropical island paradise with great beaches, all year summer temperatures, sailing, [CodeWord118] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord118), scuba diving, fine dining, tropical drinks, combined with sex with curvacious and passionate latinas, then there it is: our tropical paradise island!

about best time to visit? i pretty much lean on the advice from this fella: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1844-st.-maarten-(the-southern-dutch-side)&p=1184986&viewfull=1#post1184986

cheers,
s16
terribly missing his island ...

Zing23
07-29-12, 14:32
Petite chateau. Same as always: lot of fun big dominicanas and a few hot looking slimmer girls (from Colombia and santa domingo). Did not have time to partake.

Crystal: talent is way down.

Seamans: nice lineup, not outstanding.

El capitan: okay, some nice girls. Not outstanding.

Carolinas: best lineup at the moment.

Did not have time to visit the other clubs.

Was in the clubs on friday night, quite a few customers drinking and playing with the girls.

Traffic: way down due to the off-season. Still road work on the way to simpson bay and going into marigot from the dutch side, but usually not terrible delays.

Note: if you are going to post a girls name and her services (BBBJ, DATY, BBFS, etc.) be sure you are okay with her hearing about it and getting a certain amount of shit (a lot of shit for BBFS). There are lots of indiscreet guys using ISG, and I am sure that some of the girls and owners follow ISG as well.

-zing

Southsky7
07-31-12, 08:24
I think it is a slight mistake to think of SXM as a destination for CIS / EE p4p. While the EE girls exist as handful few, they are very expensive. Now I had good experiences in late May with CIS types but it was really hard work and the club was slow. I also have extensive CIS experience and speak some Russian. But in truth my pocket book is still screaming. The cost in the low season for a girl coming out of Platinum started at $650 on slow nights and on when busy I suspect the reports of $1250 are correct. $250 goes to the house the rest for the girl. This makes SXM the most expensive place on the planet for the EE / CIS experience.

As many senior members say, do not waste your money on the EE girl unless you have bunches of money or the time and game to pick them up at the beach. I would say enjoy the strip, as strip clubs. Perhaps if you hit it off with a girl and you can afford it, pay her the money but otherwise stick with the casa and latinas for sex.

Just my advice and I want to be clear that I do have just the one visit to SXM so I am not an expert. Although I do got back next month to look into the game again.

Mel265, thanks for the response to my food question and I will let you know how the escabeche from the White House is.Are there certain beaches where the EE girls hang out?

Thanks,

South

ClubTed
07-31-12, 22:25
Are there certain beaches where the EE girls hang out?

Thanks,

SouthTry Maho Beach. It's close to the big club in Maho's complex.

ClubTed
07-31-12, 22:39
Are there certain beaches where the EE girls hang out?

Thanks,

SouthI've been mongering in SXM for quite some time. Never been to any of the strip clubs near the airport and never had any desire to. If you read previous posts. These clubs are high end. Expensive. And looking to capitalize on guys staying in the nicer resorts without cars that either walk to. I think its the Platinum Club. (or any of the other two new ones in the airport / Simpson Bay area) and have no idea about the heavenly brothels in the SuckerGarden / Middle Region / Oyster Pond areas of the island. When in SXM, do what most guys do and seek out the nice chicas in the brothels. More cost effective, more possible GFE, and more real than a ten dollar entry fee and who knows what the lap dance deal is. I wouldn't waste my time trying to seek out a EE chick on the beach. You could spend that time at a brothel, engaging in some conversation with a chica that might yield greater dividends than idle chatter with some blonde that just wants a few drinks out of you and an empty promise. The latin ladies on the island. That's what SXM is all about. Seek the EE girls back at the FKK clubs in Germany. Just my thoughts. That's all. Anyways, you may meet a stunner on Cupecoy Beach and prove me wrong! In that case. No problem! All the more power to you! Have fun and good luck!

Mel365
08-01-12, 02:55
My friend lives on the beach down from the airport and Bliss away from maho there are 3 houses next to him populated by about 15 ee girls that work at Platinum and usually sunbathe nude daily.

Mel

GuyThatLikesStuf
08-01-12, 03:25
Are there certain beaches where the EE girls hang out?In additon to Mel365's info, another batch of girls actually live at some apartments attached to Platinum. They will walk down from the club to Maho beach and sunbath there in the late afternoon, around 3pm. It is a 5 minute walk. I was also told, not sure if it is true, that if they or any girl will sit in the Sunset Bar topless that they drink for free.

I want to stress that many of these girls think of themselves as dancers first and not WGs. Remember the fine they pay for not showing up to work is $250, so if you do talk one into something where they miss a shift you should make sure you have that covered plus some.

Best of luck as it seems you will spend some time experimenting with this option.

John2526
08-01-12, 19:51
I was also told, not sure if it is true, that if they or any girl will sit in the Sunset Bar topless that they drink for free.Yep. That's what the sign says.

I hung out there for a couple of hours in Feb before my flight out (to eat lunch and watch the planes). Didn't see any drinks given away. Kind of a touristee crowd for that sort of thing, I would think.

JamesD27
08-03-12, 23:23
Hello everybody,

Great information you all are providing. I would be visiting the island for the first time in the 2nd week of August and staying a week. I would be staying at the holland house beach hotel. Can you tell me safe places to go to and the safest routes that are nearby to the hotel? You can direct me to a post or pm me if you wish. I WILL add a report at the end of my mini vacation!

PogoStick
08-04-12, 04:47
My friend lives on the beach down from the airport and Bliss away from maho there are 3 houses next to him populated by about 15 ee girls that work at Platinum and usually sunbathe nude daily.

MelThat is the Beacon Hill area. There are some killer beach houses for rent in that neighborhood. We should get a group together to get one for a season. That could be a mongers paradise.

Pogo

Mel365
08-05-12, 04:57
Look back into the reports of distinction. Depending on how horny you are it is between 3 and 5 minutes to the most popular brothels. Just rent a car and drive, In the reports ther is also a map.

Mel

Mel365
08-05-12, 05:05
[ A friend of mine lives on beacon hill and they sunbathe 2 doors from him. One day he finally got upo the courage to walk down and ask one of the girls if she would like a cold water. He then worked up the courage to invite her to his Jacuzzi, she has moved in and spends all her free time with him when she is not in Platinum-she says she only dances.

Mel

John2526
08-06-12, 20:27
Hello everybody,

Great information you all are providing. I would be visiting the island for the first time in the 2nd week of August and staying a week. I would be staying at the holland house beach hotel. Can you tell me safe places to go to and the safest routes that are nearby to the hotel? You can direct me to a post or pm me if you wish. I WILL add a report at the end of my mini vacation!Most of the clubs are just outside reasonable walking distance. If that were safe.

Pull up Google maps.

If you went north on Soualiga Road onto Pond Island, la Petite Chateau is in the left, at Pond Island Road.

Keep going on Soualiga, Carolinas is on the right and Crystals on the left, at Pendant Cactus Road.

If, instead, you took Suckergarden Road north, you'd find el Capitan on the left at Umbrella Cactus Road. Turn there, and Seamans is at the end (cobalt blue roof in satellite view).

My patern was Seamans in the day, and Carolina's at night.

Baldadig
08-07-12, 00:42
Most of the clubs are just outside reasonable walking distance. If that were safe.

Pull up Google maps.

If you went north on Soualiga Road onto Pond Island, la Petite Chateau is in the left, at Pond Island Road.

Keep going on Soualiga, Carolinas is on the right and Crystals on the left, at Pendant Cactus Road.

If, instead, you took Suckergarden Road north, you'd find el Capitan on the left at Umbrella Cactus Road. Turn there, and Seamans is at the end (cobalt blue roof in satellite view).

My patern was Seamans in the day, and Carolina's at night.I would advise not to walk to any of the clubs or in between the clubs

(el capitan, seamans, crystal and carolinas are walking distance from each other)

Rent a car and park as close to the front door as possible.

Walking is asking to be robbed for sure.

I have seen it happen lots of times.

If this is your first time and you don't feel safe you can always ask me to tag along.

Shark16
08-07-12, 16:29
I would advise not to walk to any of the clubs or in between the clubs

(el capitan, seamans, crystal and carolinas are walking distance from each other)

Rent a car and park as close to the front door as possible.

Walking is asking to be robbed for sure.

I have seen it happen lots of times.
Hey Balda,
Can you give us some more details on how dangerous the area is?
- How often are mongers robbed?
- How many of the mongers that are robbed are gunned down or stabbed (violent act)?
- Where are the most dangerous places (the dark alley between Seaman's and Carolina's? Any parking lot?)?
- Any time of day or night that is more dangerous than at other times?
- Has it happened that guys have been robbed inside the buildings (in the bar)?
- How is security these days? Any club that is better or worse than others with regard to security?
- Who are the robbers? Islanders from our "friendly island", or maybe immigrants?

I don't live on the island like you do, but I have to say that on my countless visits to the Suckergarden clubs (in day but mostly at nights) I have never seen a robbery or ever felt threatened (knock on wood). And I am just taking normal precautions.

Just curious. I have of course heard a lot about the robberies, but never really got the feel for the extent of danger. Your advice would be much helpful.

Cheers,
S16

Mel365
08-07-12, 21:58
Just get in your car and drive between the clubs. The suckergarden clubs and Defiance are 100 % safe just drive, don't walk. Park in front.

I personally do not like Sunset at night because you have tp park across the stret in an unlighted parking lot, and I only go to Casa Blanca if I can park right at the entrance. I do not like the parking lot. The owner of the clubs son was shot to death in the parking lot about 3-4 years ago in broad daylight, supposedly a bad drug deal.

The clubs are safe, I have never seen any problems and have just heard of mongers doing stupid things and getting in trouble.

Mel

Lucky Strike
08-08-12, 01:13
Hey Balda,

Can you give us some more details on how dangerous the area is?

S16I don't live on the island, and don't claim to be a SXM expert, but let me share with you what I've learned after 20+ trips:

- How often are mongers robbed?

- How many of the mongers that are robbed are gunned down or stabbed (violent act)?

A: hard to know. The tourists typically do not report incidents, unless they get shot or stabbed and ambulance is called. How often do they actually get shot / stabbed? Several report every year.

- Where are the most dangerous places (the dark alley between Seaman's and Carolina's? Any parking lot?)?

A: an alley between Carolina and Seamans, Parking in front of Casa Blanca. Sunset- never been there and wouldn't go unless with a Secret Service crew from Cartagena.

- Any time of day or night that is more dangerous than at other times?

A: most 'tings go down after the sunset (as one can expect.) it used to be that it was ok before 10-11pm, but in recent years plenty of 'tings went down at 7, 8 or 9pm. One cruise ship "sailor" got shot around 4pm as he was walking from Seamans to El Capitan.

- Has it happened that guys have been robbed inside the buildings (in the bar)?

A: robbed? Sure, all the time! By the chicas who overcharge or don't "deliver." but if you mean violent robberies, than no, haven't seen that. But I did witness a pretty sizable fight a few years back. I quickly left, but the next day saw reports that one local shot another in the parking in front of the bar (Defiance)

- How is security these days? Any club that is better or worse than others with regard to security?

A: seems to be better now, but I don't think those guys carry any weapons and would not stick up for you once you're off "their" parking lot. Seamans has a few (let's call them) parking lot attendants. Carolina has 1 guy in the parking area, and 1 at the entrance with metal detector.

- Who are the robbers? Islanders from our "friendly island", or maybe immigrants?

A: I don't want to create stereotypes or sound prejudicial, but in the papers the perps are typically described as "dark complexion", sometimes "antillean","hispanic" or "rastafarian." are they locals or illegal immigrants? Who cares, does it matter who puts a knife under your ribcage or points a revolver at your head?

Bottom line for me is that I try to minimize my exposure to the potential threats. There's too many crazies, hardcore drug addicts, crackheads. I don't want to get "jumped" by a crackhead (or three) , people who you can't reason with, who aren't even thinking about 20yr sentence they can get for 20 bucks robbery, people who may just stab you even if you hand them over your cash.

L. S.

Vitrea
08-08-12, 06:46
In additon to Mel365's info, another batch of girls actually live at some apartments attached to Platinum. They will walk down from the club to Maho beach and sunbath there in the late afternoon, around 3pm. It is a 5 minute walk. I was also told, not sure if it is true, that if they or any girl will sit in the Sunset Bar topless that they drink for free.

I want to stress that many of these girls think of themselves as dancers first and not WGs. Remember the fine they pay for not showing up to work is $250, so if you do talk one into something where they miss a shift you should make sure you have that covered plus some.

Best of luck as it seems you will spend some time experimenting with this option.All true. The apartments are not attached to Platinum but they are near by.

I know because my buddy and I took two of them out for couple of days and we dropped them off at the apartment. Also true that they hang out on the beaches in small groups of two or three. They prefer the less crowded beach by the golf course past Platinum. Also true that all EE are not WG. We took two of them out. Only one of them is WG but expected payment only at night. The other just hung out all day, went to sunset bar and beaches on the east side, laid top less and was very good company but did not expect any money. They get bored as they are there for months at a time. If you have a little bit of game, you can find yourself in good company.

Vitrea
08-08-12, 06:50
I think it is a slight mistake to think of SXM as a destination for CIS / EE p4p. While the EE girls exist as handful few, they are very expensive. Now I had good experiences in late May with CIS types but it was really hard work and the club was slow. I also have extensive CIS experience and speak some Russian. But in truth my pocket book is still screaming. The cost in the low season for a girl coming out of Platinum started at $650 on slow nights and on when busy I suspect the reports of $1250 are correct. $250 goes to the house the rest for the girl. This makes SXM the most expensive place on the planet for the EE / CIS experience.

Mel265, thanks for the response to my food question and I will let you know how the escabeche from the White House is.Very good advice. I should have read this post before I posted mine below and waste bandwidth. (smile)

PogoStick
08-08-12, 12:45
[ A friend of mine lives on beacon hill and they sunbathe 2 doors from him. One day he finally got upo the courage to walk down and ask one of the girls if she would like a cold water. He then worked up the courage to invite her to his Jacuzzi, she has moved in and spends all her free time with him when she is not in Platinum-she says she only dances.

MelSweet! She can dance on my pole anytime she wants!

Shark16
08-08-12, 16:26
They prefer the less crowded beach by the golf course past Platinum.If so, this concurs with my experience, too.

Mel365
08-09-12, 05:26
Pogo,

She returned on her visa and my friend is getting her a visa for the USA.

Sounds like a nice traveling companion, unlike most of us he is single.

Mel

Vitrea
08-09-12, 08:03
If so, this concurs with my experience, too.I did not check on the name. The Ukrainian took us there and told us that the Platinum girls like that beach. She pointed to another two hanging out on the beach at the same time.

GuyThatLikesStuf
08-13-12, 02:13
I just finished spending the first week of August in St Maarten and it is fair to say compared to my first trip in May / June that it was a more challenging mongering time. The

The Casa summary.

1) Crystal, Seamans, Sunset and Defiance were all very weak. I never saw more than 3 girls day or night in these clubs and gave up on them. I went in to Seamans 4 times always hoping that the line up would improve.

2) Petite chateau is the winner for the most women in terms of number and weight. Best described as an Orca pod. I am sure that there are some girls in there worthwhile but it is really hard to sift thru all the soft to get to them. It was also packed the 3 times I went in.

3) Casa Blanca. If Petite is an Orca pod then the White house is a swarming school of piranha, which is a shame because the line-up is OK. If you like younger, natural, petite Colombiana spinners on stimulants than this place is for you. Personally, I can not stand girls tweek'and on me. I left very quickly and will likely not return again. This is the second time where the swarm was too much.

4) El Capitain has a small line up but the quality was not too bad and a mix of Island and South American Latins. I did a punt with a tall dark Dominican woman. Better than average time. She had a vacuum for lungs and I almost blew in here mouth.

5) Carolinas has a good line up. I did 3 punts all with different light skinned spinner types. As has been stated before the girls have some attitude here, but like most Latins they respect a strong man, so stick with it and make sure to get all agreements upfront. I also found that the girls here almost all spoke decent english. The only problem I had here was that after 3 girls no one else would talk to me when I went back in and the sessions were not such that I wanted to repeat. This pretty much ended my casa punting.

The Club summary. Since the Platinum and EE girl discussion has been so lively, I will contribute here.

1) Yes the girls of Platinum spend time at both Maho and Mullet Bay beaches without any real preference. The best place to meet them outside the club is the Le Shore Sunday Beach Party,

2) The number of girls at Platinum is way down to about 25 girls with less than those being EE / CIS. So the girls come from all over: South Africa, France, Moldova, Russia, Brazil, Dominica, Mexico and on and on.

3) In my opinion the girls rate an 8 on the average with some 7s and 9s.

4) I do not think a single one of the Latin girls is a WG even if you work it really hard.

5) Of the rest there was one WG for Russia sure and I suspect the others were semi-pro (I hate that term but it seems to fit). The WG worked the angle to get you to leave the club with her from first contact. She was pretty but the hard core Russian WG is a tough nut and I was not into spending so much money for the possibility of a cold session.

6) I did find a moment of weakness with one of the semi-pro's and took here out and had a bonus day with here on a day off. But I again spent gobs of money on her before we even began to discuss leaving the club. This is just not a viable mongering option despite my apparent lack of will power.

7) Golden Eyes had a few EE's in the 7 range but again I did not fish in these waters.

8) After my last experience with Badda Bing, I never even went in.

9) Finally, I am totally astounded at the number of Platinum girls that marry men from St. Maarten / Martin and stay on the Island. I must of met 2 dozen ex-Platinum girls that have been on the island married from 1 to 10 years. Further, one the girls I met in June just became engaged.

In summary, it was the slow season and while I found satisfaction it was never easy. Everything previously reported on prices remains true. The road construction is total BS so plan an delays and crazy detours. Final shout out to Waikiki Club at Orient Beach, there are some amazing women at that place (NOT WGs).

Mel365
08-13-12, 08:58
Great scouting report.

Looks like the island is really dead.

My friend that had the Ukranian chica from platinum sent her.

Back to the ukraine and she came to the USA with a visa. They are happily driving around in his motor home until he returns to SXM.

I don't know why men are so infatuated with the stone cold hearted russian and ukranians.

Mel

PeedPiper
08-13-12, 20:47
Anyone have her contact info?

I miss her.

PeedPiper
08-13-12, 20:51
I just finished spending the first week of August in St Maarten and it is fair to say compared to my first trip in May / June that it was a more challenging mongering time. The

The Casa summary.

1) Crystal, Seamans, Sunset and Defiance were all very weak. I never saw more than 3 girls day or night in these clubs and gave up on them. I went in to Seamans 4 times always hoping that the line up would improve.

2) Petite chateau is the winner for the most women in terms of number and weight. Best described as an Orca pod. I am sure that there are some girls in there worthwhile but it is really hard to sift thru all the soft to get to them. It was also packed the 3 times I went in.

Did you see Cndy at Carolina's?

3) Casa Blanca. If Petite is an Orca pod then the White house is a swarming school of piranha, which is a shame because the line-up is OK. If you like younger, natural, petite Colombiana spinners on stimulants than this place is for you. Personally, I can not stand girls tweek'and on me. I left very quickly and will likely not return again. This is the second time where the swarm was too much.

4) El Capitain has a small line up but the quality was not too bad and a mix of Island and South American Latins. I did a punt with a tall dark Dominican woman. Better than average time. She had a vacuum for lungs and I almost blew in here mouth.

5) Carolinas has a good line up. I did 3 punts all with different light skinned spinner types. As has been stated before the girls have some attitude here, but like most Latins they respect a strong man, so stick with it and make sure to get all agreements upfront. I also found that the girls here almost all spoke decent english. The only problem I had here was that after 3 girls no one else would talk to me when I went back in and the sessions were not such that I wanted to repeat. This pretty much ended my casa punting.

The Club summary. Since the Platinum and EE girl discussion has been so lively, I will contribute here.

1) Yes the girls of Platinum spend time at both Maho and Mullet Bay beaches without any real preference. The best place to meet them outside the club is the Le Shore Sunday Beach Party,

2) The number of girls at Platinum is way down to about 25 girls with less than those being EE / CIS. So the girls come from all over: South Africa, France, Moldova, Russia, Brazil, Dominica, Mexico and on and on.

3) In my opinion the girls rate an 8 on the average with some 7s and 9s.

4) I do not think a single one of the Latin girls is a WG even if you work it really hard.

5) Of the rest there was one WG for Russia sure and I suspect the others were semi-pro (I hate that term but it seems to fit). The WG worked the angle to get you to leave the club with her from first contact. She was pretty but the hard core Russian WG is a tough nut and I was not into spending so much money for the possibility of a cold session.

6) I did find a moment of weakness with one of the semi-pro's and took here out and had a bonus day with here on a day off. But I again spent gobs of money on her before we even began to discuss leaving the club. This is just not a viable mongering option despite my apparent lack of will power.

7) Golden Eyes had a few EE's in the 7 range but again I did not fish in these waters.

8) After my last experience with Badda Bing, I never even went in.

9) Finally, I am totally astounded at the number of Platinum girls that marry men from St. Maarten / Martin and stay on the Island. I must of met 2 dozen ex-Platinum girls that have been on the island married from 1 to 10 years. Further, one the girls I met in June just became engaged.

In summary, it was the slow season and while I found satisfaction it was never easy. Everything previously reported on prices remains true. The road construction is total BS so plan an delays and crazy detours. Final shout out to Waikiki Club at Orient

Beach, there are some amazing women at that place (NOT WGs).Did you see Cindy at Carolinas?

ClubTed
08-13-12, 22:40
I'm heading down to SXM in four weeks. Thanks for the update. I enjoyed your nautical references to the chicas in both Le Petite and Casa Blanca. Right on point! I'll be sure to add my perspective after my visit. I find myself intrigued by the beach scene of the EE woman. In all my travels to the island, I've never indulged in the strip clubs, purely because of no interest, since that exists back home. I may have to spend the day I usually hang at the Sunset Beach bar watching the planes landing, at either Maho / Mullett / Cupecoy. Or the Bliss / former Caravansari Beach area. Also. I'm intrigued by the Waiklii Beach bar you mention. Is this right on the beach. Heading away from Club Orient. Or is it in the hotel / plaza complex off the beach? Sorry the island was slow for your trip. But when it's slow and you find a gem, you feel like you're in your own private Idaho! (If you don't get it. It's a B-52's hit song, since I don't think you're from the states! If you get it, my apologies! Again, thanks for the advance intel!)

I just finished spending the first week of August in St Maarten and it is fair to say compared to my first trip in May / June that it was a more challenging mongering time. The The Casa summary.

1) Crystal, Seamans, Sunset and Defiance were all very weak. I never saw more than 3 girls...

GuyThatLikesStuf
08-14-12, 01:51
I don't know why men are so infatuated with the stone cold hearted Russian and ukranians.I tend to fall trap to this often when it comes to these girls. I think thru my eyes. I have had some good punts with them but it is really hard work. I spend a lot of time in Moscow, Kiev and Riga for work and in all these places if I monger with a purpose, it is hard and expensive work. And while some of the jerks on the Kiev and Moscow boards will say otherwise. It is at least $300 for an OK punt and if you want a good to great punt you have to take them to dinner, dancing, drinks and buy them a gift in the morning. In Moscow this production starts $1K and $600 in Kiev / Riga. And if you ever end up seeing a girl many times the price goes down but the crazy cold attitude will hit you when you least expect it.

On an unrelated note, I did go into the quarter in search of conch ceviche and you were correct I was unable to find Angelique. But I did find a place called Yvette's that was just past a gas station to the left up a dirt road with conch ceviche that was really good.

Cheers to all SXM mongers.

John2526
08-14-12, 15:59
IMHO, asking about the EE action in SXM is like asking how's the Chinese food in Rome?

I could fly to Frankfurt and nail EE girls at the FKK clubs for the same price as the Columbianas in SXM (and get there cheaper).

When in Rome.

Conch ceviche. Wasn't sure if that was some weird euphemism.

I tend to fall trap to this often when it comes to these girls. I think thru my eyes. I have had some good punts with them but it is really hard work. I spend a lot of time in Moscow, Kiev and Riga for work and in all these places if I monger with a purpose, it is hard and expensive work. And while some of the jerks on the Kiev and Moscow boards will say otherwise. It is at least $300 for an OK punt and if you want a good to great punt you have to take them to dinner, dancing, drinks and buy them a gift in the morning. In Moscow this production starts $1K and $600 in Kiev / Riga. And if you ever end up seeing a girl many times the price goes down but the crazy cold attitude will hit you when you least expect it.

On an unrelated note, I did go into the quarter in search of conch ceviche and you were correct I was unable to find Angelique. But I did find a place called Yvette's that was just past a gas station to the left up a dirt road with conch ceviche that was really good.

Cheers to all SXM mongers.

Shark16
08-14-12, 17:07
IMHO, asking about the EE action in SXM is like asking how's the Chinese food in Rome?
I could fly to Frankfurt and nail EE girls at the FKK clubs for the same price as the Columbianas in SXM (and get there cheaper).
When in Rome.Exactly! Just adding that EE girls at the Frankfurt FKK clubs are mostly Romanians at this time. Not that many Russians / Ukrainians as there used to be, but still a few (in particular at the bigger clubs; see the FKK threads). Some guys swear to stick to Russians / Ukrainians. I do not quite see why. IME I usually do good in both camps. The important thing here though is that it is 50E / punt. This is the price you should pay! Same optic quality as you find in Platinum. And gents: DFK / DATY / BBBJ are mandatory services most of the time at the German FKKs. Don't waste your money on EE girls on SXM.

Trying to keep this topic relevant for our thread: The girls at Platinum are basically exotic dancers. Very few are WGs. And if you find a WG, how would you verify the quality of service? The risk of getting disappointed is way too high. And then there is the pricing ... ouch! I say: Let the exotic dancers dance, but do the rock'and roll with the latinas at the casas.

Babe hunting at the beaches:

I kinda regret my latest report in this thread fueling the recent impression here that the beaches on SXM are filled with hotlooking EE babes waiting to be picked up. IME they are not. You are lucky if you see 1- 2 in the tourist crowd, if anything at all. And then you need to show your pick up game. Good luck.

The EE girls can get bored on the island. Sure. But never forget they are there for the money. IME the easiest way to "pick up" an EE girl in SXM is playing around at the strip clubs, be a "gent", talk to the girls, buy a few drinks and lap dances. And then, after having spent a few dollars, you will from small talk get indications who wants to meet at the hotel or at the beach. And on what terms.

Yes, I have been invited, sometimes "for free" (she asking for dinner and a few drinks for her and a couple of her friends after a few lap dances). So far I have politely declined. Why? There has always been some super sweet latina waitin' on the other side of town ... ;)

John2526
08-14-12, 19:06
And.

If the clubs were suddenly packed with hot EE providers, you'd see a new thread,"Why aren't there more hot Asian girls in the clubs?"

We always want what we can't have.

It's the nature of the beast.

GuyThatLikesStuf
08-15-12, 02:12
did you see cindy at carolinas?i did not see a cindy at carolinas. i saw a maggie, veronica and audrey. i think those where the names. one tall skinny one, and 2 shorter bubble butts, maggie was a little big with huge tits but the best service with a very pretty face.

something i have failed to report on: i have been to sxm twice and seen the aftermath of robberies during both visits just off the property at el capitan on the way to seaman's. i was also told that an american was robbed by a jamaican in an alley just off front street (the alley quiznos is up from) while i was there.

so drive and do not even think about walking anywhere secluded in phillipsburg after dark. although the clubs feel very safe to me, the lack of safety elsewhere is a downer for me as some guy did get in my face outside of bliss one night after i refused to discuss "business". not my thing.

still think sxm is a great place to visit for food, casino, beaches and hot chicks that can be had.

Mel365
08-15-12, 02:23
Sorry,

Yes, it was Yvette’s just past the gas station. Sorry I got confused-very good hunting_ I think the conch and Johnny cakes are the best on the island. The owner of petite, Capitan, and defiance and I eat there regularly.

In addition, the white swan is a GREAT Chinese restaurant in Simpson Bay.

With respect to Waikiki beach bar. It is the road (heading towards Marigot) past the road to the naturalists club. You turn tight at the bottom of the hill and go through a residential area and look to your left about 1/2 mile down for signe to the beach. Do not leave anything in your car of value. Most of the cruise ship people go to this beach. The restaurants are expensive and in Euros.

Mel

ClubTed
08-16-12, 00:49
Sorry,

Yes, it was Yvette's just past the gas station. Sorry I got confused-very good hunting_ I think the conch and Johnny cakes are the best on the island. The owner of petite, Capitan, and defiance and I eat there regularly.

In addition, the white swan is a GREAT Chinese restaurant in Simpson Bay.

With respect to Waikiki beach bar. It is the road (heading towards Marigot) past the road to the naturalists club. You turn tight at the bottom of the hill and go through a residential area and look to your left about 1/2 mile down for signe to the beach. Do not leave anything in your car of value. Most of the cruise ship people go to this beach. The restaurants are expensive and in Euros.

MelThanks Mel. Yes, I'm familiar with the lay of the land there. I'm thinking it's close / near to the guy from New Jersey that's got the beachside bar on the "dressed" side of Orient. And you are correct, the more you head north up the beach, (from Club Orient) the prices are indeed quoted in euros. Since we're in the Orient Beach part of the island, have you or anyone ever asked or had any success inviting a chica to Orient, the nude part, and was she interested / partaking / indulging? Or not interested / turned off. And yes, nothing in the car. And make friends with someone on the beach if you're going swimming, so someone is keeping an eye on your stuff. There are guys watching. And it only takes a second for stuff to happen / disappear.

Mel365
08-17-12, 04:12
One of my boating friends regularly visits the beach. There are women to be picked up there and he has had great success at happy hour.

On the other hand, I think you would have to know a non pro for some time before you invite her to

With respect to the pros, I always went there with Valentina, she loved to show off her body. Just ask the chica some yes some no..

Mel.

Photo of Valentina.

Ken_Apples
08-17-12, 13:50
I always went there with Valentina, she loved to show off her body. Just ask the chica some yes some no.

Mel.

Photo of Valentina.Mel, Very natural, (no makeup) beautiful woman.

A real beauty in my book.

Congrats to landing her, and thanks for share the photos with the rest of us.

Best Regards, Ken Apples

Ath Trainer
08-17-12, 17:15
Mel, Very natural, (no makeup) beautiful woman.

A real beauty in my book.

Congrats to landing her, and thanks for share the photos with the rest of us.

Best Regards, Ken ApplesFrom what I've been told, Ken, her looks were overshadowed by her passion in the room.

Mel,

Nudie beach = Orient Beach?

Did your friend pick up regular girls or P4P girls?

Mel365
08-18-12, 06:57
Nudie beach.

There is a naturalist compound to the extreme right of orient beach if you are facing the water. They have live in cabanas and it is a very nice place.

The rest of orient beach is topless the naturalist beach is totally nude.

As I had said previously my friend did well at happy hour at the naturalist beach bar 2 for 1.

With respect to Valentina, she is a spectacular woman. Many times I had to wait a week or two to see her as she was out for a week at a time with other people. I enjoyed spending a week at a time with her. She left me nothing to desire.

She was a spectacular woman who is now, as I understand, happily married and living in the states.

Her beauty, passion, and especially her intelligence made her one of my ATF. I wish her all the best of life, and I truly miss her. She will always be in my heart. I only shared her one photo as it was taken on orient beach and anyone could see her there.

My current USA favorite is Gina Rollins Escort, just google her.

Mel

Ath Trainer
08-18-12, 12:10
Nudie beach.

There is a naturalist compound to the extreme right of orient beach if you are facing the water. They have live in cabanas and it is a very nice place.

The rest of orient beach is topless the naturalist beach is totally nude.

As I had said previously my friend did well at happy hour at the naturalist beach bar 2 for 1.

With respect to Valentina, she is a spectacular woman. Many times I had to wait a week or two to see her as she was out for a week at a time with other people. I enjoyed spending a week at a time with her. She left me nothing to desire.

She was a spectacular woman who is now, as I understand, happily married and living in the states.

Her beauty, passion, and especially her intelligence made her one of my ATF. I wish her all the best of life, and I truly miss her. She will always be in my heart. I only shared her one photo as it was taken on orient beach and anyone could see her there.

My current USA favorite is Gina Rollins Escort, just google her.

MelAny time I have wondered on to the nude part of Orient Beach, it's seems to be mostly people who, IMHO, should not be nude in public. See much better woman, some topless on the regular beach. I don't even venture there any more. Am I missing some sights?

ClubTed
08-18-12, 15:27
Any time I have wondered on to the nude part of Orient Beach, it's seems to be mostly people who, IMHO, should not be nude in public. See much better woman, some topless on the regular beach. I don't even venture there any more. Am I missing some sights?Yes, the nude part of Orient Beach does have a majority of bathers that should definitely be clothed! From a taking a chica out for the afternoon though to the beach, perspective. It's either Dawn Beach, or Orient, from the location of the clubs. The water in Philipsburgh (Great Bay) , isn't the greatest, compared to the eastern shore of the island, and to trek from say Seaman's to either Maho, Mullet, or Cupecoy and deal with the traffic, isn't time effective. Can someone clarify again, the girls free time in the day? I believe it's 4 pm to 7 pm that they can leave the club without a guy incurring a fine. Then again, since this is slow season, I'm sure anything during the day could be negotiated.

Mel365
08-18-12, 18:53
ATH,

I have to agree with you, many times that I have been to that beach you want to cover up those people, however occasionally there is a rose amongst the thorns.

Mel

PogoStick
08-20-12, 20:49
ATH,

I have to agree with you, many times that I have been to that beach you want to cover up those people, however occasionally there is a rose amongst the thorns.

MelHey! I am one of those people! I think most of us are. That's why I like to bring a chica to the beach. Everyone looks at her instead of me.

If any of you have not gone there and want to give it a try, let me give you some advice. Wipe off the K-Y and apply a lot of sunscreen.

Also, if you are sporting a Prince Albert or other genital piercings, DO NOT GO IN THE WATER!

You'll thank me later.

Pogo

Hobbyer
08-23-12, 01:32
I haven't been back to SXM in way too long, but tonight's the first of 7. Any regulars around and visiting our favorite establishments?

ClubTed
08-23-12, 21:03
i haven't been back to sxm in way too long, but tonight's the first of 7. any regulars around and visiting our favorite establishments?i'm headed to sxm mid-september. sorry our paths won't cross. did you / the island weather tropical storm isaac well?

i've been reading the online versions of st. maarten times and the herald. the island papers for the dutch side. what concerns me, is how these papers are turning into police blotters. robberies and burglaries are becoming the norm. the most recent. on both front and back streets in philipsburg.

also, one of the papers posted some graphic photos of a motorcycle fatality that occurred in the middle region of the island. an accident that occurred in broad daylight. more than likely the result of speeding by the cyclist. overtaking traffic until something got in his way.

the board has been somewhat quiet of late. but what is happening to "the friendly island"? i've never given a second thought about going out at night to the brothels, but i may give it a second thought and just do the afternoons and early evenings.

i stay at a nice property, but even the villa i rent has an automatic gate that you activate to come down to serve as a barrier for the slider out to the patio. i stay in the oyster pond regins, which to me is a mini version of st. tropez, yet i have to get into lockdown now before calling it a night.

i've had a rental car stolen while staying on front street at the caribbean hotel in the past. a car window broken to get a bag with nothing in it in philipsburg. and i witnessed 2 young french girls get there car fleeced while they were taking pics at the observation tower in the french national park between oyster pond and orleans.

i guess i'll be in defcon 5 for this next trip. may have to go real easy on the presidentes to be extra vigilant, which i usually am.

just a shame that lots of crime stories are dominating the local news. cruise ship passengers won't give a dam, but people such as us, making a direct trip for a few days, may have second thoughts, if sxm doesn't get it's act cleaned up. just some thoughts and observations. and for someone that wants to bash me for saying this is unrelated. your overall safety on the island plays directly into your ability to partake and have a good time at the clubs.

Buck On89
08-24-12, 02:24
Hey! I am one of those people! I think most of us are.

PogoMe too. I walk the nude section au natural. I have not had a chica during the day to join me. I took one to my room and she refused to go outside for a skinny dip in the pool. So I think it depends on the chica.

There is a small section at Esmerelda to lay out nude.

There is a lot of topless Europeans and there are some that wear see-through bikinis. So it can be worth a visit. I recall one of my cute female servers was wearing no bra and I could see her breast nicely through her thin white top. Ahhh got to love that.

Hobbyer
08-27-12, 00:57
i'm headed to sxm mid-september. sorry our paths won't cross. did you / the island weather tropical storm isaac well?

i've been reading the online versions of st. maarten times and the herald. the island papers for the dutch side. what concerns me, is how these papers are turning into police blotters. robberies and burglaries are becoming the norm. the most recent. on both front and back streets in philipsburg.

also, one of the papers posted some graphic photos of a motorcycle fatality that occurred in the middle region of the island. an accident that occurred in broad daylight. more than likely the result of speeding by the cyclist. overtaking traffic until something got in his way.

the board has been somewhat quiet of late. but what is happening to "the friendly island"? i've never given a second thought about going out at night to the brothels, but i may give it a second thought and just do the afternoons and early evenings.

i stay at a nice property, but even the villa i rent has an automatic gate that you activate to come down to serve as a barrier for the slider out to the patio. i stay in the oyster pond regins, which to me is a mini version of st. tropez, yet i have to get into lockdown now before calling it a night.

i've had a rental car stolen while staying on front street at the caribbean hotel in the past. a car window broken to get a bag with nothing in it in philipsburg. and i witnessed 2 young french girls get there car fleeced while they were taking pics at the observation tower in the french national park between oyster pond and orleans.

i guess i'll be in defcon 5 for this next trip. may have to go real easy on the presidentes to be extra vigilant, which i usually am.

just a shame that lots of crime stories are dominating the local news. cruise ship passengers won't give a dam, but people such as us, making a direct trip for a few days, may have second thoughts, if sxm doesn't get it's act cleaned up. just some thoughts and observations. and for someone that wants to bash me for saying this is unrelated. your overall safety on the island plays directly into your ability to partake and have a good time at the clubs.it was cloudy the first few days, with occassional and very brief rain, but also plenty of sunshine. the bars are slow and the selection not amazing, but my bar spanish still works and it's great to be back!

Slam81
08-31-12, 04:50
Hey guys have a real weakness for large fake breasts that are soft like puppies. Recently saw a stripper in Miami with 700cc (DD cup) and had a fit body. I like curves on a girl and a nice bubble ass to match. Can anyone suggest where I might find a girl at the spots in SXM like Carolinas or Petit Chateau or elsewhere or who might fit the bill?

Thanks in advance.

Mel365
08-31-12, 07:21
I do not know whats going on in St Martin bit most chicas are in the see+ possibly the range.

If you subscribe to another site, look up dolly in Miami, she travels. I was with her last weeek in new york last week. Out of over 800, 000 reviews on another site she is rated #5 in the USA.

Mel365
08-31-12, 07:28
Some more great photos of dolly

PeedPiper
09-01-12, 15:07
It was cloudy the first few days, with occassional and very brief rain, but also plenty of sunshine. The bars are slow and the selection not amazing, but my bar Spanish still works and it's great to be back!Hey Hobbyer? Can you tell me if big butt Cindy is there at Carolina's? Anyone seen her lately?

Hobbyer
09-02-12, 14:54
hey hobbyer? can you tell me if big butt cindy is there at carolina's? anyone seen her lately?seriously? i'm going to need more of a description to go by than that! lol most of the girls at carolinas have big butts!

PeedPiper
09-02-12, 23:02
Seriously? I'm going to need more of a description to go by than that! LOL Most of the girls at Carolinas have big butts!can't be that many chicks there. I was there in June and it was a ghost town. Just socialize and ask around. All I can remember is that big ass and kinda a mop top black hair.

Hobbyer
09-03-12, 14:19
can't be that many chicks there. i was there in june and it was a ghost town. just socialize and ask around. all i can remember is that big ass and kinda a mop top black hair.i'm already back in the states. i do recall a mop top though. she wasn't quite my type. there were about 15 girls there, all worshipped by sir mixalot!

ClubTed
09-06-12, 23:44
I'm already back in the States. I do recall a mop top though. She wasn't quite my type. There were about 15 girls there, all worshipped by sir mixalot!I'm ten days away from SXM. Any tips or significant updates you learned during your recent visit?

Hobbyer
09-07-12, 16:13
I'm ten days away from SXM. Any tips or significant updates you learned during your recent visit?I don't have much to add to what's been posted lately. I'm a Carolinas / Seamans guy personally. The bars were pretty slow. Carolina's had about 15 girls, most of whom seemed to be there every night. Every time I went into seaman's there were maybe 1 or two girls in the bar. The explanation was always that they were all busy in their rooms, but given how slow the island is in August I can't imagine that to be the case. Still, I did meet a cool girl named Jolie who was my seaman's regular. Small in the waist, usual fake chest and a smaller than average (for this trip) behind. Lots of fun, good in the sack, but don't expect BBBJ unless you see her more than once, flirt / mangle some Spanish for her, and at least dangle the possibility of TLN (she wanted 300 / night in addition to the bar fine. *no thanks). *But she's definitely a pro. One of those girls whose made regular visits to sxm and will be there for however long she chooses depending on business. Her plan was to be there for 6 months, which I found to be the case for many of the girls. Like I said, I hadn't been to sxm in years, so that part caught me by surprise. I seemed to recall the usual stint being 3 months?

Anyway, selection is just ok. But at 50 a pop you get your money's worth.

ClubTed
09-07-12, 21:09
I don't have much to add to what's been posted lately. I'm a Carolinas / Seamans guy personally. The bars were pretty slow. Carolina's had about 15 girls, most of whom seemed to be there every night. Every time I went into seaman's there were maybe 1 or two girls in the bar. The explanation was always that they were all busy in their rooms, but given how slow the island is in August I can't imagine that to be the case. Still, I did meet a cool girl named Jolie who was my seaman's regular. Small in the waist, usual fake chest and a smaller than average (for this trip) behind. Lots of fun, good in the sack, but don't expect BBBJ unless you see her more than once, flirt / mangle some Spanish for her, and at least dangle the possibility of TLN (she wanted 300 / night in addition to the bar fine. *no thanks). *But she's definitely a pro. One of those girls whose made regular visits to sxm and will be there for however long she chooses depending on business. Her plan was to be there for 6 months, which I found to be the case for many of the girls. Like I said, I hadn't been to sxm in years, so that part caught me by surprise. I seemed to recall the usual stint being 3 months?

Anyway, selection is just ok. But at 50 a pop you get your money's worth.I expect the island to be somewhat sleepy, since the height of hurricane season is upon us. Nevertheless, I plan on hitting all the casas. Yes, I thought they did 3 month stints. Maybe she's going home for a quick visit and then turning around and doing a new 3 month tour. Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for her. I'm arriving next Sunday, so hopefully the weather holds out and the traffic is lighter than during the week from the airport. If anyone plans on being on the island the week of the 16th, let me know and maybe we can hook up for a beer!

Mel365
09-08-12, 05:40
The Visas were 3 months, now they are 6 months.

That is surprising that there is not an equal number of chicas in seamans as Carolina as they have the same owner.

I have heard that Crystal (the owner of the old seamans) has some interesting chicas. I can not go to crystal as the bartender of Crystal is a friend of my steady novia in Medellin. I would also go for a stroll at El Capitan and Defiance. I have found some jewels there.

Monger strong,

Mel

LP022
09-08-12, 14:48

That is surprising that there is not an equal number of chicas in seamans as Carolina as they have the same owner.

I have heard that Crystal (the owner of the old seamans) has some interesting chicas. I can not go to crystal as the bartender of Crystal is a friend of my steady novia in Medellin. I would also go for a stroll at El Capitan and Defiance. I have found some jewels there.

Monger strong,

MelHas anyone heard of a club called Impressions? A chica I met in Curacao told me she worked there on the French side but I thought there was only action on the Dutch side. She said it's north of Casa Blanca.

ClubTed
09-08-12, 18:48
Has anyone heard of a club called Impressions? A chica I met in Curacao told me she worked there on the French side but I thought there was only action on the Dutch side. She said it's north of Casa Blanca.North of Casa Blanca is the new Westin. Maybe they have a disco / nightclub there called Impressions. After that you hit the French Border and Oyster Pond. Continuing northward you go through Orleans but I don't think there's anything there either. Continuing on the road north you pass Orient. Then French Cul de sac is on the right before you get to Grand Case. Never heard or seen anything hear either. Maybe in Marigot? Maybe some of the more recent visitors have some input.

Hobbyer
09-08-12, 19:16

Monger strong,

MelI walked into Crystal Club for about 30 seconds, but per an earlier post, the additional weight was just too much for me! LOL El Capitan is the old Seaman's, right? Somehow I neglected to mention tthat I stopped there frequently as well. The girls at El Capitan were not very appealing at all. Lots of weight, darker skinned columbianas (or dominicans saying they were from Columbia?). Very few guys in El Capitan on any night I was there, so anytime a guy shows up it can be hard to avoid getting latched onto by the first girl who spots the white boy walking in. LOL Still, even though I wasn't into them physically speaking, they were a fun bunch. One night in particular I stopped by there at the end of the night, totally wasted, and ended up blowing way too much money on drinks for all the girls / dances, etc. I guess I felt bad for the girls due to so few men, and all the long faces. After a couple of rounds I realized all the girls were leaving the other guys to come hang all over me, so I had to buy the dudes a round too in an apology. Probably best not to follow my example.

GuyThatLikesStuf
09-09-12, 15:12
Has anyone heard of a club called Impressions? A chica I met in Curacao told me she worked there on the French side but I thought there was only action on the Dutch side. She said it's north of Casa Blanca.The Westin has a seasonal disco type club open from mid-nov to mid-April but not a place for Chicas. I stay in Oyster Pond in that area and I did not discover any club called Impressions.