PDA

View Full Version : St. Maarten (The southern Dutch side)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32

Mel365
03-23-17, 23:01
Sorry,

I arrive on April 18th.

Best,

Mel.

I'll be arriving Thursday the 30th and leaving April 6th. If you are around I would be happy to meet you and share a beer or two.

Barkey.

Barkey
03-23-17, 23:29
Sorry,

I arrive on April 18th.

Best,

Mel.Too bad. I was hoping to meet up with you one of these trips. Oh well, I will let you know what I find.

Barkey.

FunTimeSxm
03-24-17, 02:49
The Joanna working in Carolina's has worked there before, she did a 3 month contract back in winter 2013/2014. I know it's her as I had her 4 x back then and her English was poor, great sex though and she used to always widen her eyes while looking at me on top, she has good abs too.

She was also working summer 2016 as my friend had her, she came back end of December 2016.

She told me her real name, whether it's true or I don't know but it begins with L.

Barkey
03-24-17, 22:23
The Joanna working in Carolina's has worked there before, she did a 3 month contract back in winter 2013/2014. I know it's her as I had her 4 x back then and her English was poor, great sex though and she used to always widen her eyes while looking at me on top, she has good abs too.

She was also working summer 2016 as my friend had her, she came back end of December 2016.

She told me her real name, whether it's true or I don't know but it begins with L.Thanks for the info. It may or may not be the same one. The Johanna I know was there in the March of 2015. She has other names that I know of so who knows.

Guess I'll find out next week.

Barkey.

BobX99
03-25-17, 13:21
Hey mel, I will be back at sxm from April 16th to 23rd. Let me know if you want to get together. Cheers.

DennisMP
03-26-17, 22:18
Arrived Friday afternoon, after settling in and getting dinner heading to Carolinas as I needed to see who was still there. Some newbies for sure one of them a little spitfire Dianna who reminded me of an old girlfriend from 20+ years ago got my attention so I went down memory lane for a while LOL. Excellent service, 37 yrs old but looks 25 with body to match, definitely worth a go if you can catch up to her. Looking around some of our favs still there Vanessa, Viviana, Alexa, Johanna and host of others. One that has gone unmentioned here except by me is a Colombian named Teresa, she is still there and I have to tell you her service is nearly unmatched, YMMV though. Johanna staying until June, Alexa out March 31 (hoping for TLN before she leaves) meeting her tonight though for a quickie, she did a great stage show for me last night just for shits and grins.

Crystals has a few good looking girls but I can't say that its enough to make me jump ship from Carolinas anytime soon, the vibe inside however was a lot better than in the past. Haven't bothered checked Defiance or Casa Blanca as not much good info here or from locals I've spoken with but I'm planning on a intel sweep early this week. Will be checking Pelican Bay on the free lance work reportedly going on. On my way back home last night even though I was spent I stopped at Bada Bing and warded off a couple aggressive Dominicans however they turned me onto a beauty there that surprisingly rocked my world. The line up there looks very good by the way.

FYI, on another note the seas appear to be calming however Wed there was a drowning on Pelican and 4 yesterday on Mullet, swells and surf were worst I've seen in years. Maho Market robbed at gunpoint last night, getting to be like the wild wild west here. Be safe my friends.

FunTimeSxm
03-27-17, 01:19
Is Alexa stage dance any good? Does she take it all off or just topless? I have never seen her dance except in the the bedroom where of course it was excellent. TLN with her is very good but she is quite expensive. May have to try grab her again before she leaves too.

BobX99
03-29-17, 01:18
Is Alexa stage dance any good? Does she take it all off or just topless? I have never seen her dance except in the the bedroom where of course it was excellent. TLN with her is very good but she is quite expensive. May have to try grab her again before she leaves too.Alexa's stage dance is excellent! She takes it all off. I remember watching her while I had a chick on my lap, and I was paying more attention to alexa than my girl. Very hot girl indeed, and she has some awesome moves.

FunTimeSxm
03-29-17, 02:39
Thanks, that's good to know, I bet she got tipped a lot. She has quoted me $40 for a dance on the stage in the past but I'd rather put it towards a 15/30 minutes session with her.

Shame she put her rates up this year to 50 bucks for 15 minutes instead of 20 mins in the past.

Clubs top girl though in my opinion, prob one of the best on the island.

Mel365
03-29-17, 05:50
50 bucks for 15 minutes, are you serious?

Mel.

Thanks, that's good to know, I bet she got tipped a lot. She has quoted me $40 for a dance on the stage in the past but I'd rather put it towards a 15/30 minutes session with her.

Shame she put her rates up this year to 50 bucks for 15 minutes instead of 20 mins in the past.

Clubs top girl though in my opinion, prob one of the best on the island.

Mel365
03-29-17, 06:33
Hey fun time do you speak Spanish?

50 bucks for 15 minutes, are you serious?

Mel.

FunTimeSxm
03-29-17, 15:44
Hi Mel,

I speak a little Spanish but Alexa speaks fluent English so no need.

She has always charged that 50 $ price for 15 since December as far as I know. Last March it was 20 mins.

I know other guys must pay it because she either goes in the back for 15 or 30 mins, seen it numerous times.

What would be interesting to know if anyone has had her for standard price at 50 $ for 30 mins.

DennisMP
03-29-17, 23:19
Hi Mel,

She has always charged that 50 $ price for 15 since December as far as I know. Last March it was 20 mins.

I know other guys must pay it because she either goes in the back for 15 or 30 mins, seen it numerous times.

What would be interesting to know if anyone has had her for standard price at 50 $ for 30 mins.Alexa has less than 48 hrs left and she's going home. She's never charged me more than $50 since November, perhaps frequent flyer status worked in my favor. An interesting note however I've experienced some chicas now charging $60 for 30 minutes. Also if you're at Carolinas and you see a petite very dark skinned Colombian

Looks AfricanWho is absolutely beautiful with great boob job don't waste your time or money. She provides about the worst service and poor excuse for sex I've ever had in my life. She too wants $60 and isn't worth it.

I have yet to discover any activity in the Pelican area as mentioned previously. I'm TLN with one of my favs from Carolinas tonight and the remainder of my next four days I already have my mind set on a few I need to give a final farewell to as we're all going home very soon.

Mel365
03-30-17, 04:32
Hi Mel,

What would be interesting to know if anyone has had her for standard price at 50 $ for 30 mins.Do you know what town she is from? I will see what I can do for $50 for 30 if I run into her.I usually go for 100 for an hour+. I think I know her from a few years ago.

I usually pay in Colombian pesos, that always is a money saver.

Mel.

Mel365
03-30-17, 04:36
Bummer- I did not see that she is going home in 48-.

FunTimeSxm
03-30-17, 15:44
She is from Santiago, Dominican Republic. I don't think she will be working at all in April but I guess she will be back in May.

At Dennis you did well to get her at $50 for 30 mins, looks like I have been over paying for her by a lot, did you get a good TLN rate from her?

The piano bar on Monday night (the band "church" playing) was where I saw the Red Diamond girls, there were 6 in total and I was there between 11-1 am.

I think I know of Colombian girl you mean, she is very pretty but looks like she has attitude. My friend says Jimena (spelling) is amazing.

DavisLucJr
04-03-17, 16:10
Hi Mel,

What would be interesting to know if anyone has had her for standard price at 50 $ for 30 mins.Yes, quite a few times back in October. Usually would be in there for just over an hour and never had any issues come up with leaving $100. Best DR girl I've ever been with. Thought about TLN, but she was asking $500, so I politely declined. There were lots of other great choices willing to come down to $200. This was right before a lot of them were deported.

FunTimeSxm
04-04-17, 00:19
Thanks for the feedback guys, she has rinsed me and it's my own fault. I should of posted earlier on this forum about it.

My friend did say I was paying too much (110-120 include tip) for 30 minutes or so but I assumed it was the norm for her as I saw other guys go in for just 15/20 minutes also.

Ok I did get pretty much full GFE from her and her TLN rate was same price but still I am pissed off about it. I will make sure I don't make the same mistake again if I see her.

In other news be careful outside Carolinas, one of my friend, friends was robbed last week just outside.

FunTimeSxm
04-04-17, 02:13
My friend just Sent me a video of the refurbed Defiance, looks good.

Opening next week with 25 Colombian girls, he going check it out. Gutted I am not there.

Mel365
04-04-17, 05:39
Please expand on what happened to your friend-- and what time and exactly where?

Thaks.

Mel.

Thanks for the feedback guys, she has rinsed me and it's my own fault. I should of posted earlier on this forum about it.

My friend did say I was paying too much (110-120 include tip) for 30 minutes or so but I assumed it was the norm for her as I saw other guys go in for just 15/20 minutes also.

Ok I did get pretty much full GFE from her and her TLN rate was same price but still I am pissed off about it. I will make sure I don't make the same mistake again if I see her.

In other news be careful outside Carolinas, one of my friend, friends was robbed last week just outside.

FunTimeSxm
04-04-17, 12:57
Sorry I can't get much more info as it's not someone I personally know, nor do I know what kind of state they were in.

I have been to Carolinas like 50 x over last 4 months and only once have I been in a situation, some local got all aggressive because I bumped into him in the passageway on way out, but I managed to diffuse the situation.

I would never park further than the car park outside the youth centre or side road of Carolinas, and never past the "Z" in the roadway night time. I would also only walk between Crystal and Carolinas, never to hypnotic building, el captain or LE petit chateaux.

DennisMP
04-04-17, 15:47
Outside of Carolinas and Crystals on the street has become increasingly active with a number of males hanging around every night. There is the open air bar next to Carolinas that is either bustling or empty as well the hole in the wall bar at corner past Crystals. I'm always solo and usually have to park a short distance away, they will watch you the entire way but I've never heard even a whisper from any of them. Like anywhere else in the world you have to use good judgement and be aware of your surroundings. Keep in mind most crimes are crimes of opportunity, so don't make yourself a target.

I would like to hear more on the robbery though. Violent crime is on the increase lately all over the island.

FunTimeSxm
04-04-17, 16:59
Yeah, I usually go to the club between 9-10 pm in evening, earlier the better as I can be the girls first of the night and then grab a Chinese on way out.

I am rarely in Carolinas after 12 am, I would not like to be on my own pissed up walking out at around 2 am /3 am on Saturday or Sunday morning, some real attitudes and haters on the island.

About 3 weeks ago there was a shooting on the hill by the zoo, so only about 400 metres away as the crow flies from the club. You just got to be sensible and careful.

GringoItaliano
04-08-17, 02:07
Introduction.

I visited the Dutch side of Sint Maarten (SXM) for business in early April 2017. My pre-trip RTFF research on this thread persuaded me to make mongering a priority for my free time on the island. I was busy with work during the day, but I mongered at night, pulling two chicas each night for four nights. The quality of the talent at Carolina's impressed me enough to consider a longer return trip to SXM on vacation, but I have some reservations about the overall SXM scene. I had a great time and would definitely recommend Carolina's to Colombia aficionados and other mongers, especially if you want the specific combination of Colombian pussy in a maritime environment that I have been seeking. I have some questions for SXM veterans below that would help me and others plan potential trips there.

Carolina's and Crystal Club.

I limited my mongering to Carolina's and Crystal Club, as my pre-trip research suggested that those two clubs had the most and the best Latina talent on SXM, and they are across the street from each other. There was enough talent at Carolina's to keep me busy for four nights, so I did not feel the need to go to El Capitan (which is nearby but would have still required a taxi ride for security reasons), Casablanca, or Sunset Retreat (which were near my hotel in the Oyster Pond area), and my pre-trip research on the other clubs had suggested that their chicas might not have impressed me anyway.

My pre-trip research had suggested to me that Carolina's had the best talent, with Crystal's in second place and the other clubs in third place. The difference in the quality of talent and atmosphere between Carolina's and Crystal's was greater than I had anticipated. I ended up pulling seven chicas from Carolina's and only one from Crystal's. The chicas at Carolina's were, in my opinion, much hotter, friendlier, and classier than their counterparts at Crystal's. I also found Carolina's atmosphere classier and more comfortable and conducive to good mongering. One issue that my pre-trip research did not reveal was the pervasive smell of cigarette smoke, which was in both clubs but much stronger in Crystal's, to the point that I could not spend too much time there before I started to get a headache. I also try to keep myself smelling as fresh as possible when mongering, so it does not help when both you and your chica have been in an environment with such a pervasive cigarette smell for a long time.

The difference that I perceived in the quality of talent at the two clubs may have been due in part to their different ethnic composition. The chicas at Carolina's were exclusively Colombian, as far as I could tell, whereas Crystal's had a mix of Colombians, Dominicans, and at least one Brazilian. The large Dominican contingent at Crystal's may have turned me off; my time at Campo Alegre on Curacao, the weak performance of many chicas during my last trip to Sosua, and finally this SXM trip have persuaded me that Dominicans may not be the best fit for me and my tastes, and that I should stick to Colombians from now on. With that said, even the Colombians at Crystal's were less impressive to me than their compatriots across the street at Carolina's. The only chica that I pulled at Crystal's was Brazilian, and she impressed me enough to make Brazil a higher priority for my future mongering trips. Another chica at Crystal's caught me eye, but she was constantly busy and not as approachable.

In contrast, I found the quality of talent at Carolina's consistently good or at least satisfactory. I would rate them, on average and in terms of both appearance and performance, a notch or two below the quality talent in Medellin (MDE), E. G. At the Mansion or on Facebook. (Several chicas at Carolina's were from MDE.) I would say that all but one or two of the chicas at Carolina's were fuckable. I pulled seven chicas from Carolina's; all but one of them performed well or at least satisfactorily, and I may have dropped the ball in failing to screen that one mediocre performer more thoroughly. There was no drama, nor were there any payment disputes or attempted scams. I had no problems receiving BBBJ, although some were better at it and more enthusiastic about it than others. Many delivered quality GFE and were not clock-watchers. None of them bolted immediately after my leche, and a few even went over time (I stuck to half-hour sessions) for some substantial post-leche GFE. Out of the seven chicas that I pulled from Carolina's, three of them might have merited a repeat if I had more time on SXM.

I usually arrived around 9 PM. Carolina's might be slow that early, but Crystal's would usually be busy enough to visit by that point or even earlier. I also noticed that the action at Carolina's seemed to ebb and flow over the course of the night, which may have been because the chicas were busy with clients. If you visit Carolina's during peak hours and it seems empty or slow, go across the street to Crystal's for a drink and come back no more than half an hour later the chicas will be back from their sessions and it will get busy again. In fact, during one slow stretch at Carolina's, I went to the bathroom to take a leak and found that the number of chicas had doubled just when I was in the bathroom. Both clubs were a bit smaller than I had expected, and the monger: chica ratio was less favorable than in most other mongering venues that I have visited (SJO, Sosua, MDE, CTG, and Campo Alegre). I often had to wait to talk to the chicas that I wanted to interview, as they were often talking to other guys or in a session.

Drink prices were reasonable $2 for soda, for example. The room rental fees for half-hour sessions were $5, which you pay to the house up front. Some of the chicas were living in the rooms, whereas others had a tote bag of session supplies that they stored on a shelf and brought with them into an empty room. On all but one occasion, the rooms were clean and comfortable, and the exception to that generalization may have been due to the idiosyncrasies of the chica who was living in it. The rooms have showers and sinks in which you can clean up before or after the session, if need be. The ability to wash up after my first session was important to me, as I planned to session twice each night and did not want to go all the way back to my hotel to clean up again for my second session. I brought my own condoms, which I gather may not have been standard procedure, as some chicas commented on it.

Eight Chicas.

I noted the names of many chicas that other contributors to this thread mentioned favorably and made a point of trying to find them. Four out of the eight chicas that I pulled were chicas that other mongers had reviewed favorably there was no previous information on the other four, as far as I could tell.

Paola the whitest-looking chica in either club. She is from Armenia in the Colombian coffee zone and looks like one of those blonde paisas. She is an early-stage MILF, perhaps in her early-mid 30's. She was very polite and delivered quality service, including solid BBBJ and post-leche GFE. She was very good with her mouth, making a point of kissing me all up and down my body before going to work on my cock. She can contract her pussy muscles to squeeze your dick while she fucks you (Dominicans call it cocomordan). She would have been a candidate for a repeat if I had more time on SXM.

Joanna presumably the same Joanna that prior contributors to this thread mentioned. Her excellent body immediately caught my eye probably enhanced, but well done, as with many Colombians (she is from MDE). Her face shows some light mileage, but she otherwise slightly resembles the actress Emilia Clarke (with her natural black hair color, not her blonde "Mother of Dragons" wig). I pulled her on the basis of her appearance and other contributors' recommendations, once I learned her name. She delivered good service, especially riding my cock, but her primary virtue was her outstanding body.

Luisa presumably the same Brazilian Luisa that prior contributors to this thread mentioned. She was one of only a few chicas at Crystal's that caught me eye and the only one that I ended up pulling. Her recognizable features include her long blonde hair, her proficiency in English, and her very friendly and seductive demeanor. I decided to pull her on the basis of her appearance, her seductive charm, and previous contributors' recommendations of her. Her service was quite good, with voracious BBBJ. She also offered me anal for future sessions; anal is not my cup of tea, but those of you with an interest in anal should check her out. She would have been a candidate for a repeat if I had more time on SXM.

MDE chica whose name I forgot in my opinion, the hottest chica in Carolina's at the time, but also the worst performer (that combination of distinctions was probably not a coincidence). Her facial features make her look Eurasian (e. G. Half-white and half Japanese or Korean), but she is tall and thick and has an enormous booty. She was very forward, and I might have dropped the ball by not screening her more thoroughly and basing my decision too heavily on her appearance. The room in which was she was living was the only one that was uncomfortable because she kept it balls hot. Her skills, both oral and full service, were so weak that I had to do most of the work, and I was sweating my balls off because of the combination of the exertion and the heat. On a creepy note, she had a cheap plastic fish tank with a dead fish in it in her room; I pointed out to her that the fish was dead, and she did not seem to care. I have a pet peeve about the mistreatment of marine life, so this one rubbed me the wrong way.

Ximena presumably the same Ximena that prior contributors to this thread mentioned. She has a very nice body, small but with abundant tits & ass for her size, but more of an average Colombian "girl next door" face. I decided to pull her on the basis of previous contributors' recommendations and her most obvious redeeming quality: her unusually warm and friendly personality, which yielded the strongest GFE of any of the eight chicas that I pulled during my trip. This total sweetheart also displayed strong oral skills, with a lot of head movement and swirling, and she took me through the whole litany of full service positions. She would have been a candidate for a repeat if I had more time on SXM.

Suri her enormous booty caught my eye and appealed to me enough to outweigh a smaller chest than I would have preferred on a girl with such a big butt. Her face did not seem appealing from a distance in the dark but looked better up close, where she also displayed her very tender GFE style. I learned that she was from Cali, whose chicas had quite consistently impressed me at Campo Alegre, so I pulled the trigger. She delivered high quality service, including some ferociously swirling BBBJ and riding me like a bucking bronco. She would have been a candidate for a repeat if I had more time on SXM.

Gia in my opinion, the second-hottest chica at Carolina's at the time. She is a dark chocolate Afro-Colombian from Cali with some serious tits & ass (probably enhanced, but of good quality). She shows off her body by wearing a bikini, and she caught my attention with her dance on stage (she was the only one that I saw on stage in my four nights at Carolina's). Her facial features reminded me somewhat of the actress Kim Cattrall, except that she is much younger and very black. The service was good, especially her ability to ride my cock, but her principal virtue was her excellent appearance.

Vanessa presumably the same Vanessa that prior contributors to this thread mentioned. She is a slender chica from MDE, with standard paisa features and a very pretty face. Her appearance initially caught my eye, and I decided to pull her when I learned her name, which had come up in my pre-trip research. The service was good, with some strong oral skills and her distinctive approach to doggy style, in which most of her movement was vertical, rather than horizontal.

Conclusion.

Carolina's impressed me enough that I am seriously considering a return trip to SXM for vacation. Another attraction on SXM for me is scuba diving my other hobby. I managed to sneak in a few dives on the side of my business trip too, and they were better than I expected as well. I have been looking for places where I can pursue both of my hobbies at once; if MDE were on the Caribbean coast with a coral reef ecosystem, I probably would have moved there already. SXM seems like a good place for both hobbies. The best place is Curacao, with the combination of Campo Alegre and top-notch diving (the diving on Curacao is about as good as the mongering in MDE), but I try to avoid repeating the same destinations too frequently. I combined both hobbies in CTG, but neither the diving nor the mongering there impressed me enough to return. I also combined both hobbies in my last trip to Sosua, but the diving there is mediocre, the quality of the talent there has decreased significantly since the crackdown, and I increasingly believe that I should stick to Colombians instead. If any divers are reading this report, how does a combined diving and mongering trip to SXM sound to you?

My principal reservation about a return trip to SXM is that the mongering half of it would probably revolve almost entirely around Carolina's. What I saw at Crystal's leads me to believe that the other clubs might not appeal to me, based on what I have read about them on this thread and my growing distaste for Dominicans. Carolina's is definitely a gem, but also a diamond in the rough: the location is inconvenient and the neighborhood is not safe, as recent contributors to this thread have increasingly noted. The immigration and legal issues that some SXM clubs experienced late last year also make me hesitant to plan a trip there if they operate on such thin ice, I. E. It would suck if I booked a flight and hotel, only to find that Carolina's had shut down or had only a few chicas. My question for SXM veterans is: what is the likelihood of similar immigration and legal problems in the near future? I read in my pre-trip research that Carolina's remained open during the problems late last year, albeit with a limited number of chicas. The talent pool that I saw at Carolina's this month would probably suffice to keep me busy for a week, which is how long my next potential trip would be, but a smaller pool of chicas would probably not be enough and exacerbate the already unfavorable monger: chica ratio. On the other hand, I am also interested in hearing more about the recent reports that Defiance will be reopening with 25 Colombians, which would further encourage me to return to SXM soon.

If I do return, it might be in early July or late November. Do the chicas come and go on 90-day visas, as they do at Campo Alegre? If I return in early July, should I expect a totally new talent pool? Are there any other seasonal factors that I should consider? For example, does the pre-Christmas chica surge in Latin countries apply to the chicas on SXM as well, and how would that affect a trip in late November?

Would you agree or disagree with my assessment of the significant difference in talent and atmosphere between Carolina's and Crystal's?

FunTimeSxm
04-08-17, 20:17
Nice report, Carolinas is def number one club on island, only hypnotic came close last year IMO unless you have deep pockets in which case Platinum Room is where the 9 and 10 girls are.

With regards to July, it is low season so some girls may not bother working it, however last year my friend said Hypnotic had best line up over the summer months. With two absolute stunning Venezuelan girls called Zoe and Claudia, they both left to work at Tantra in Maho though.

I usually go over in the winter and November / December has always been solid in Carolinas for me.

I can keep this thread updated as my friend lives on island all year round and regularly goes out for a girl. He is due to update me when it Defiance re-opens.

Mars91
04-09-17, 23:15
GringoItaliano.

Nice report.

It has been a while since I was last on the island, prior to the crackdown that happened. When I was last there I went to El Capitan once just to check it out and only stayed long enough to have a beer. I spent most of my time at Hypnotica and Carolinas. I know what you mean about the difference between Dominicans and Colombians and I usually prefer the Colombians as well. However, on my last trip I met two Dominicans from Santo Domingo at Hypnotica and had a great time with both. The thing I did find about Hypnotica the last time I was there was there were a lot of younger local guys hanging out at the bar. They didn't drink much and I never saw any take any of the girls back to their rooms. I was surprised that some of the girls seemed to hang out with them and ignore other customers as they were not making any money. Other than the two Dominicans and a couple of Colombians at the place the rest of the girls were not great and some were do right rude. I had one girl walk up to me and just yell out what are you here for? I hadn't even spoken a word to the girl the whole time and was just sitting having a drink at the bar while looking around. Her attitude didn't stop me from going to the club as like I mentioned there were a couple girls that I enjoyed spending time with, one I went back with 3 times and each time was better than the last.

That time there were a couple nice Colombians at Carolinas but it was a lot slower and less quality than the last times I was there. The first time I ever went to Carolinas it was a bit intimidating walking in as you basically had to walk the gauntlet of locals hanging around out front and in the hallways. I usually travel alone and I am not a huge person, although I do carry myself with a confident attitude and never had any issues.

Kirk Lazarus
04-11-17, 06:45
GringoItaliano, nice review. Which dive shops did you use to go diving?

Scubatoo
04-13-17, 05:52
Look at my post #6366 from my visit in late October when I had a close encounter with a teenage gang on the road next to Carolina's. This road now runs through a small housing area and connects to the main road from Phillipsburg to Suckergarden.

Jjfendel
04-13-17, 08:12
Introduction.

If any divers are reading this report, how does a combined diving and mongering trip to SXM sound to you?
I have done the diving / mongering trip three-four times to SXM. Diving in SMX is not up to Curacao standards, but I Okay. Ocean Explorers is the best dive operation I've found on the island. Small boats, but dedicated staff. And no cruise ship divers. The thing to do is spend a day or two on Saba for amazing diving. Not anything to do at night, but the diving is worth it. Sea Saba is the best operation on Saba. Talk to them about arrangements.

Chris H
04-14-17, 19:07
FYI. I am on the island now, all the spots are closed for Good Friday. Smh. Makes no sense. Hopefully they are open on Sunday, Easter.

Nhyx69
04-14-17, 21:24
FYI. I am on the island now, all the spots are closed for Good Friday. Smh. Makes no sense. Hopefully they are open on Sunday, Easter.Normally open tonight.

FunTimeSxm
04-15-17, 00:29
The clubs were closed last year on good Friday. It's a very good night to do a TLN if you are friendly with one of the chicas, you can get a very good discounted price and no multa to pay.

Nhyx69
04-15-17, 05:18
FYI. I am on the island now, all the spots are closed for Good Friday. Smh. Makes no sense. Hopefully they are open on Sunday, Easter.Take the back door. Close from main entrance.

Chris H
04-15-17, 10:05
Does anyone know if the spots will be open on Easter Sunday?

Chris H
04-17-17, 03:07
Hey mel, I will be back at sxm from April 16th to 23rd. Let me know if you want to get together. Cheers.I am here now, getting some grub from Lees than headed over to Carolinas, let me know if you want to meet up.

BobX99
04-17-17, 07:28
I am here now, getting some grub from Lees than headed over to Carolinas, let me know if you want to meet up.Hi chris, I sent you a message.

BobX99
04-17-17, 07:56
Day 1.

Landed in the pm, got a rental car, and headed straight for crystals. I was hoping that one if my 3 favourites were still there. I ran into Esmeralda right away. She ran up to me with open arms and jumped on me, apparently happy to see me again. We talked and caught up for a bit. She is now living at the club itself, instead of the complex down the side ally.

I took her back to my hotel for a couple of hours. Session was just as good as last time. Definitely worth the repeat. I dropped her back off at the club, and returned to my hotel for a nap, as it had been a long travel day for me.

Woke up around 11:30 pm, I headed back over to crystals, hoping that luisa and mia were still working there. I didn't see mia, (if any knows if she us still there please let me know), but I did see luisa. She sat with me for a bit in the club, and then it was off to her room. Session was just as good as before.

On the way back to my car, I decided to pop in Carolinas to check it out. I am happy to say vanessa and joanna are still there, I am sure I will be hooking up with them during my stay. I just briefly had a chance to say Hi to them as a black chick named gia was all over me, right as I came in the door. I did not stay for another session, just bought her a drink, hung out for a bit, and went back to the hotel.

Exoticspirit
04-19-17, 01:45
Can we buy generic Viagra and Cialis in the St Maarten pharmacies without a prescription?

UpForDivin
04-19-17, 03:44
Can we buy generic Viagra and Cialis in the St Maarten pharmacies without a prescription?I was there in February and yes you can purchase both without a prescription or as I read previously in another post having to produce an old prescription bottle.

Exoticspirit
04-19-17, 20:10
If any divers are reading this report, how does a combined diving and mongering trip to SXM sound to you?I've contributed reports to quite a few international mongering locations (which also usually includes diving) but this May will be my first trip to SXM so thanks for your report. And yes, prior to staying on SXM, I'm going over to Saba to do 3 days of diving and will dive on day in SXM when I come back to the island. I'm not expecting the diving to be as good as over in Saba but at least I'll take in the shark dive. Then after diving, I'll check out the hooker bars too as there's really nothing else on the island that interests me at this point.

Exoticspirit
04-20-17, 01:55
I was there in February and yes you can purchase both without a prescription or as I read previously in another post having to produce an old prescription bottle.Don't have a Rx bottle nor Rx so I hope I'm not out of luck. It wasn't a problem in Dominican.

UpForDivin
04-20-17, 03:32
Don't have a Rx bottle nor Rx so I hope I'm not out of luck. It wasn't a problem in Dominican.None needed.

DennisMP
04-20-17, 20:39
I've contributed reports to quite a few international mongering locations (which also usually includes diving) but this May will be my first trip to SXM so thanks for your report. And yes, prior to staying on SXM, I'm going over to Saba to do 3 days of diving and will dive on day in SXM when I come back to the island. I'm not expecting the diving to be as good as over in Saba but at least I'll take in the shark dive. Then after diving, I'll check out the hooker bars too as there's really nothing else on the island that interests me at this point.I'll be back in SXM Apr 30th through May 8th if anyone needs meds. I have numerous 10 ct blister packages of Viagra and Cialis if someone is in need, no charge for ISG members, LOL. Private message me, I'm out every night and occasionally days at the bars so its easy to meet up.

Exoticspirit
04-21-17, 03:09
I'll be back in SXM Apr 30th through May 8th if anyone needs meds. I have numerous 10 ct blister packages of Viagra and Cialis if someone is in need, no charge for ISG members, LOL. Private message me, I'm out every night and occasionally days at the bars so its easy to meet up.That's generous of you. I won't be in SXM until May 21 for two nights (I'm spending 3 nights over in Saba first).

BobX99
04-21-17, 13:44
I'll be back in SXM Apr 30th through May 8th if anyone needs meds. I have numerous 10 ct blister packages of Viagra and Cialis if someone is in need, no charge for ISG members, LOL. Private message me, I'm out every night and occasionally days at the bars so its easy to meet up.That's pretty cool of you Dennis! Unfortunately, I'll be gone before you get here. I'm already hooked up right now anyways, But, it would have been really cool to meet you. On a separate note, I can tell you you're going to have a great time when you get here. Crystals is better than ever, with all kinds of hot chicks. And Carolinas is great as always. I'll make a full report when I have more time. I am happy to say that everyone from my previous report I did back in Feb. Is still here except for alexa, plus several new hotties. Cheers!

Mel365
04-24-17, 04:53
Met up wit bobx99. Nice fellow. Has been coming here for some time.

I had some boat stuff to do so I was busy the first day.

Wednesday evening took a chance and went to Crystals --there was an amazing lineup compared to years past Finally met Esmeralda. Nice spinner type with a little weight. Nice BBBJ and more.

I saw her a few times and then was snagged by the bartender who is a friend of a friend of mine in Colombia. I gave her a nice tip and told her I would kill her if the word got out.

Also saw Tania rm 16 at EL Capitan a few times full service. a little weight in the middle but definitely nice.. I think there are about 10 chicas at Capitan.

Petite chateau gorditas with big asses abut 10 chicas. The lineup at Carolinas is the usual excellent to good show of chicas, but they all seem to think they have Golden pussies and ask too much for too little. The owner told me he has 27 chicas, possibly true.

Just for research went by Hypnotique, I was told it was sold at auction, closed and dark. Sunset in the evening seemed to be closed. I also went to Casa blanca. One car in the lot did not enter.

I had dinner with the owner of Defiance. It is being renovated and should be open for business around the beginning of May. I have met some of the best chicas on the island there and if he gets the same quality it could be great.

Carnival is messing up the traffic on island but does not seem to be effecting the chicas except they sm to show up to work this week around 9 PM.

RomeoDeInject
04-25-17, 04:30
I made two recent trips to SXM, First one was in late March.

I went to El Capitan fairly early in the night and waited until 8 until the first girl arrived. Only a small choice of ladies available at that time and was about to give up at 9 pm when a hot Colombian came out, her name I think Murise (quite cute, early 20's, nice ass and dark skin (just as I like it). CBJ, DFK, DATY followed by missionary and cowgirl. $50 - I would repeat. Very friendly and affectionate.

Later that night I got horny again and headed off to LE Petit. Only saw three girls working but really wanted some action. Chose a dark skinned Colombian with a big ass. I can't remember her name, and action in the room (110 or 106) was nothing special. CBJ but not very enthusiastic. $50. Wouldn't repeat.

Mid April:

Drove into the parking lot of El Capitan and saw Murise and she waved, but as I wanted some new action I drove on. Carolinas, about 10 girls in there but none were really doing anything for me so I crossed the street to Crystals. My first time of going in there. I assume it was the owner, but an older guy came up and welcomed me to the club which was nice. There were about 5 girls in there and I got talking with a big tits, wide hips but pretty light skin Dominican. Can't remember her name. The talk at the bar started off good but then she got pretty hooked on the TV. I needed to get back to my hotel to make some phone calls so decided to go out the back with her. Her service was pretty disappointing, though she did look pretty good naked. CBJ a little light kissing and then a pretty boring fuck. I shot my load as quick as I could and left. $50 - wouldn't repeat, though the tits were memorable.

Late that night I got the itch again! Went to Petit but saw nothing of interest there so headed over to Casa Blanca. There was one car in the lot and and three girls at around 11 pm. All three though were quite attractive but I decided to talk to Deborah, who was Dutch with Santo heritage. A few tattoos on her body but a lovely shape and nice personality. She said she had stripped and fucked in Holland and the USA and was there to "please". CBJ. She did say she would do BBBJ but at an extra cost, I decided not to opt for that. No kissing but 69 which seemed to enjoy. Damage was $60. Probably would repeat if no other choices available.

Hopefully will be back again soon in SXM and would like to try out Defiance as I have never been there. Always interested to read reports of dark skinned girls. Are there any black girls anyone else recommends?

Next time I will try and be more timely with my reports.

ElLoko35
04-28-17, 16:24
Hello guys,

Thanks for all the great reviews and information ahead of the trip. Like the title saids I'm planning to go on the 4th of July weekend, from what I have read, Carolinas seems to be the 1st pick of choice, and I have read that Defiance was about to open, can anyone confirm if it has been open, I guess is suppose to have 25 Colombianas chicas there, so that would be a great hook for me. I'm in love with the colombians, any tips would be greatly appreciated, and if you are at SXM that weekend feel free to hit me up for couple of beers.

Mel365
04-28-17, 22:25
The owner of Defiance said that it would open soon after Carnivale whatever that means in Caribbean time. He made no mention of the number of chicas or where they are comeing from.

July is also the slow season and many chicas are home or other islands as their visas ran out.

Exoticspirit
04-30-17, 04:16
I'll be staying in the Simpson Bay area in late May. How is the drive (using rental car) at night time between all the clubs (Carolina, Casa Blanca, etc) and Simpson Bay?

BobX99
04-30-17, 05:17
I'll be staying in the Simpson Bay area in late May. How is the drive (using rental car) at night time between all the clubs (Carolina, Casa Blanca, etc) and Simpson Bay?The Drive from SB to PB is 1000 times better at night than during the day. Much less traffic. I hate the bumper to bumper daytime traffic, especially during rush hour.

Shark16
04-30-17, 11:24
I'll be staying in the Simpson Bay area in late May. How is the drive (using rental car) at night time between all the clubs (Carolina, Casa Blanca, etc) and Simpson Bay?A lot faster, yes. Maybe only 10 mnts at night, while it usually takes 20- 30 mnts during daytime due to heavy traffic. Kindly note the roads can be surprisingly slippery when it's raining. Beware of bumpers, poorly marked ditches, pedestrians and stray dogs. Don't drink and drive.

The route is a piece of cake once you have done it a couple of times. But if you are a firsttimer on the island, I would suggest learning the route during daytime before trying at night (avoiding detours into noman's land). Buck On's vidoes in the ROD section gives an excellent introduction to the last part of your tour. http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2040-Links-to-Reports-of-Distinction&p=1528978&viewfull=1#post1528978

Have fun!

ElLoko35
04-30-17, 16:04
A lot faster, yes. Maybe only 10 mnts at night, while it usually takes 20- 30 mnts during daytime due to heavy traffic. Kindly note the roads can be surprisingly slippery when it's raining. Beware of bumpers, poorly marked ditches, pedestrians and stray dogs. Don't drink and drive.

The route is a piece of cake once you have done it a couple of times. But if you are a firsttimer on the island, I would suggest learning the route during daytime before trying at night (avoiding detours into noman's land). Buck On's vidoes in the ROD section gives an excellent introduction to the last part of your tour. http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2040-Links-to-Reports-of-Distinction&p=1528978&viewfull=1#post1528978

Have fun!Thanks for the post, I was looking around and wasn't able to find anything to point me where was the famous Carolina spot. So you got me out of my mysery, LOL. Do you or anyone have an idea of how much would be to let's say take the girl out for a 24 HR period or half day.

Mel365
04-30-17, 17:49
In the past I have taken out chicas for days and even weeks. However they have to be superstars.

I developed a relationship with them over a number of visits and then tried TNL or even a meal between 4 and 7 first.

The club multas vary gretly from club to club. However I have paid $500- for 24 hours to the chicas and they have been hapy with that in high season and they usually invlude the multa with that $500-.

However if this is your first time to st maarten I would just stick to the clubs. Many chicas think dinner, possibly disco, some sex a few times during the night then a rush back to the club is a TNL. You really have to be clear as to what you expect before you take a chica out.

Thanks for the post, I was looking around and wasn't able to find anything to point me where was the famous Carolina spot. So you got me out of my mysery, LOL. Do you or anyone have an idea of how much would be to let's say take the girl out for a 24 HR period or half day.

Exoticspirit
05-02-17, 18:08
In many countries, I've been advised to get the girls to accept payment after the sesson rather than up front since they might be more motivated to perform better service if they do not get their money at the beginning. Of course, in some places, everything must be paid up front if the venue itself handles all the payments.

What about the clubs in SXM? Are the girls usually able to be persuaded to accept payment afterwards?

Barkey
05-02-17, 20:57
In many countries, I've been advised to get the girls to accept payment after the sesson rather than up front since they might be more motivated to perform better service if they do not get their money at the beginning. Of course, in some places, everything must be paid up front if the venue itself handles all the payments.

What about the clubs in SXM? Are the girls usually able to be persuaded to accept payment afterwards?In SXM I believe it's pretty much the norm to pay afterwards. At least that's my experience. Usually only the casa fee is paid in advance.

Only one time. A few years ago, did a chica ask for payment up front. She also asked for more than the going rate. I should have known better. We did settle on what was then the normal rate plus a possible tip for good service. I left the cash on the dresser before the activities started and that was all. Service was crappy, no tip. Should have known.

I was there a few weeks ago and the going rate was still $50/30 minutes and $100/ hour. At least at Carolinas, Crystals and El Cap. The cashier did try to get away with a 20 minute limit one time at El Cap but that was quickly resolved. As with any other location just be clear with the girl of the terms before going to the room and there should be no surprises. If I find a girl in the bar that I like and seem to get along with I simply say to her "$50, no?" I think that makes it hard for her to ask for more showing that you know the pricing.

Have fun,

Barkey.

Mel365
05-02-17, 23:46
I NEVER pay upfront. To me that shows that the chicas are poor performers. This is my process worldwide not just in the Caribe and S America.

If they insist on $$ upfront I just head towards the door. This has only happened a few times and they have always stopped me and we went on with the session.

I believe that possibly the $$ upfront has to do with the age of the clients. Us old guys I guess look more affluent vs a local 25 year old.

What about the clubs in SXM? Are the girls usually able to be persuaded to accept payment afterwards?

Barkey
05-03-17, 01:33
I'm a little late in getting in a report on my recent sort trip to SXM but thought I would put this out before the information gets too dated.

I arrived at the end of March and thanks to the several recent reports I was reassured that the casas (minus Hypnotique) were at least somewhat back to normal. Fortunately, for me I took a trip to Colombia last fall when a lot of closures / raids were happening on SXM but was concerned what it would be like now.

My first night out, after hearing good reviews, I was looking forward to seeing what Crystals had to offer. I like to start early so I arrived at about 8:30. In the past this was just about the time things were getting started but this night I must have been way too early. The club was just about empty. Maybe one or two guys at the bar and one chica who seemed to be not at all interested in working.

Quickly leaving I walked across to Carolinas expecting that the line-up would be good but again, not much to offer. I decided to grab a beer and wait it out. It had to get better, right? After finding a comfortable seat on one of the couches a cute looking Paisa casually came up from behind and started a friendly chat. The girl goes by the name of Jimena. Very nice girl and just looking at her one would wonder what she was doing in a place like this. After we spent quite a while chatting over drinks I decided to take her back and had a fantastic one hour session. Great service and very, very GFE. I probably will repeat.

The next night I thought I had the timing down a little better. I didn't arrive until about 10:00. Again my first stop was Crystals but, as it was the night before, not much going on. Maybe a couple more girls but still nothing that seemed that interesting. I was hoping to find a nice selection of Colombianas but nope. Once again, I crossed over to Carolinas. There were a few more guys and girls in the bar but it still seemed very quiet compared to previous visits. Before too long I was greeted, once again, by Jimena. I was really looking forward to trying someone different but it didn't take too much time with her before we went back to the room for another great session. While no complaints, it just didn't seem the same as the night before. Still very GFE, great action but maybe a bit more business-like.

After a night off to meet some civilian friends it was time to go on the hunt again. There was no parking available near Carolinas / Crystals or time to try something different. Having read a couple of decent reports on El Capitan, but remembering being "attacked" by three hungry Dominicana sharks in the parking lot a few years ago, I decided to put on the big boy pants and give it another try. There were a couple of cars in the parking lot and no gauntlet to run to get to the door. Things were looking good. But what about inside? Let's find out.

Just after I entered, I was greeted by an older, not great looking, kind of chunky Colombiana. I quickly passed but thought I would give the place a chance and sat down at one of their uncomfortable tables and at least enjoy a cheap beer. There were just a couple of local's hanging out drinking at the bar and a few girls. Very slow. Not much going on. Soon I was approached by another larger Colombiana and another darker girl that, I assume, was from the DR. Again, I passed and shortly thereafter over comes the girl who first greeted me. Not quite sure what I was going to be doing the rest of the night I thought I might at least have another beer and invited Tatiana a drink. We talked and talked and had a really great time in the bar. For whatever reason, good chemistry. While not my type at all. Older, chunkier and not the best-looking girl on the island (I guess kind of like me), I decided to take her back for a spin. As it turned out, the session was absolutely fantastic. Very, very, very GFE. A very enjoyable hour. We repeated a couple of times during my visit.

I remember that last spring I met another older, not picture perfect girl in Carolinas who offered just the greatest service. I regret not spending much more time with her. Maybe for us older guyd there is something to this older chica stuff. But I guess we all want the opportunity to bang the hottest chica on the planet when we go out hunting. Especially when we are paying.

One night I did go out very late to give Crystals another try. This time, maybe about midnight, the place was really going strong. Unfortunately, I think I was a little too spent to take on any more action but wanted to check things out. It was late on a Tuesday night and the bar was full. I talked to several doable girls, most from Colombia. I was kind of disappointed that I didn't have the energy to take up with one spinner. I think her name was Amy. Really, she was just my type. Slender, very pretty, and seemed to be very accommodating. After rejecting her (sigh) I walked across to Carolinas before calling it a night.

I guess I arrived sufficiently late and the bar also was very busy. I was approached by a couple of good looking chicas but was not ready for any action. Or so I thought. I kept eyeing another tall, slender dark haired girl. She was standing with a couple of guys but I guess they were not giving her the attention she wanted. Soon she came over and took a seat at the bar next to me. We chatted for a while and before too long, I started to find some energy. She was one that I didn't want to regret not taking back to the room. After a short chat, we agreed to go to the room but I think I needed a little more time to re-energize. I asked her if she wanted another drink and I ordered one more beer. That disappointed her and she started to get impatient. Glancing around the room. As soon as she said why don't you take your beer back with us, you can finish it there, I realized that the rush was on. Not a good sign. I told her so and we parted ways. I don't recall her name but just as well. She did mention that she was from "el capital". She didn't say Bogota if this might help identify her.

Damn. I missed out on two good looking ones in one evening. Oh well. I needed to rest anyway.

Maybe I don't stay up late enough at night but I did observe something at El Capitan that I had not seen before on SXM. It was late one night, and while I'the had all I could handle for the day I was hanging out with several of the (big) girls who were just sitting in the bar. We were having fun. Talking and sharing a few drinks. All of a sudden, a slim, dark girl jumped up at the other end of the bar and started dancing for a couple of the locals who also were just hanging out. The dancer seemed to have had quite a few drinks. It wasn't too long before her clothes were gone and she was putting on quite the erotic show for her fans. A couple of times she needed some help so she didn't land head first on the floor. On previous visits to SXM I had seen a few girls dancing on the stage at Hypnotique or Carolinas but never a full out, completely raunchy strip show. Who knows what else I miss out on?

Anyway, for those who may be arriving soon there can be some good hunting. While many of the girl possibly have just gone home or will soon be leaving, the casas are up and running. Maybe not the same vibe as before but still good.

Barkey.

DennisMP
05-03-17, 02:01
Hola fellow mongers,

Thank god Carnivale is over as it really messed things up here. Between traffic and take outs pickings were slim everywhere. Got here Sunday and went to Carolinas that evening only 7 or 8 chicas were in house. I was quickly approached by the really cute petite Afro Colombian girl whose name I always forget but told her no thank you as previous session with her in March was a waste of time and money. I ended up with Marianna a taller slender plain Jane in appearance but had a great attitude and fun to talk with. Nothing outstanding to report with the session however I'll give her an A+ on oral skills. I rarely ask prior how much as $50 has been the norm here especially with newbies and girls like her who are at best a "7" . She wanted $70 for the session which I paid but told her $50 was my favorite number. Out of curiosity I asked her how much for TLN and she replied $500, I told her she was crazy. She was a $300 tops TLN in my opinion.

I went back to bar and hung out like I normally do to watch the activity. Had a few other chicas cozy up to me but I was nowhere near ready for another one but after an hour or so of persistence by one I'm pleased to report that I had one of best sessions ever with a chica Liseth a stereotypical Colombian with long wavy black hair, great body that looked even better naked, facial appearance I can only give 6+, and again really nice to talk with. Never judge a book by its cover!! This girl fucks like there is no tomorrow, DFK, CBJ, massage, no rush and the damage was a mere $50, honestly if she said $100 I wouldn't have even questioned it, LOL She's my recommendation anyone is here through June 15 when she leaves.

There are only 4 chicas currently there from March / prior (Johanna, Vanessa, the petite Afro Colombian, and one other Colombian who won't give me the time of day because she knows I have at least one novia still there LOL) These 4 are out the door mid June as well.

Monday night a Cali Colombian named Catalina of average looks but a rockin body persuaded me to the back and I was again pleasantly surprised with the service. Got hit for $70 again so I'm going to have to start asking prior to and keep them on $50 or we're going to see $70 be the norm from now on!

One thing I want to add, I always tip the desk when paying the $5 multa, it keeps them from watching the clock and you won't get a knock at the door after 30 minutes and the chica typically isn't going to mind a few extra minutes either. YMMV on this if you're 1st timer and they don't know you.

FunTimeSxm
05-05-17, 02:06
So my friend tells me bada Bing is now all Colombian chicas, apparently the Dominican girls paperwork and visas are a lot more difficult to sort out. My friend said it's a lot better and that it's not constant harassment anymore. All they need to do is lower their prices now.

Defiance is still not open, will update when I hear something.

Ath Trainer
05-05-17, 02:16
So my friend tells me bada Bing is now all Colombian chicas, apparently the Dominican girls paperwork and visas are a lot more difficult to sort out. My friend said it's a lot better and that it's not constant harassment anymore. All they need to do is lower their prices now.

Defiance is still not open, will update when I hear something.Thanks for the update. My best experiences have been Colombian. Hopefully, it doesn't effect numbers or quality.

DennisMP
05-06-17, 15:42
Its been a couple days of continued evenings at Carolinas where I've seen new faces every night I've stopped. Some really pretty girls with fantastic bodies combined with playful and happy attitudes. Regretting I was already committed to Johanna and Vanessa. This weekend I'll have the opportunity to pursue a few of these newbies so hopefully a good report on that to follow. The number of girls in Carolinas remains 20+ and they are all Colombians at the moment, lots of options even for the most discerning customer.

I stopped in Crystal Club last night for about 30 minutes to check it out. Were about 18 girls working, low key no pressure which is nice if you to relax for a bit. I'm going to say it was a 50/50 split, half of them were way too thick for my taste and honestly I would even screw them for free. The other half though were total opposites, beautiful girls with outstanding bodies. I didn't partake as this visit was solely for information gathering. In short don't write this place off your list they've come along ways to improving. Also the layout and seating is comfortable.

Bada Bing is always on my list of stops but haven't had opportunity to check it out this trip. Will try to get in there tonight if time permits.

GringoItaliano
05-08-17, 00:27
After finding a comfortable seat on one of the couches a cute looking Paisa casually came up from behind and started a friendly chat. The girl goes by the name of Jimena. Very nice girl and just looking at her one would wonder what she was doing in a place like this. After we spent quite a while chatting over drinks I decided to take her back and had a fantastic one hour session. Great service and very, very GFE. I probably will repeat.

The next night I thought I had the timing down a little better. I didn't arrive until about 10:00. Again my first stop was Crystals but, as it was the night before, not much going on. Maybe a couple more girls but still nothing that seemed that interesting. I was hoping to find a nice selection of Colombianas but nope. Once again, I crossed over to Carolinas. There were a few more guys and girls in the bar but it still seemed very quiet compared to previous visits. Before too long I was greeted, once again, by Jimena. I was really looking forward to trying someone different but it didn't take too much time with her before we went back to the room for another great session. While no complaints, it just didn't seem the same as the night before. Still very GFE, great action but maybe a bit more business-like. I also pulled Ximena when I was at Carolina's in early April. Or, to be more precise, she pulled me. She is a very nice and sweet girl. As the other poster suggested, one would almost wonder what she is doing in this line of work. She was very GFE with me. She also had some incredible BBBJ skills, with a lot of swirling. She has more of a girl next door kind of face but an excellent body if you like ample tits & ass on a small frame. I would recommend her if you encounter her at Carolina's. I might have repeated with her if I had more time on SXM.

ElLoko35
05-08-17, 04:01
Its been a couple days of continued evenings at Carolinas where I've seen new faces every night I've stopped. Some really pretty girls with fantastic bodies combined with playful and happy attitudes. Regretting I was already committed to Johanna and Vanessa. This weekend I'll have the opportunity to pursue a few of these newbies so hopefully a good report on that to follow. The number of girls in Carolinas remains 20+ and they are all Colombians at the moment, lots of options even for the most discerning customer.

I stopped in Crystal Club last night for about 30 minutes to check it out. Were about 18 girls working, low key no pressure which is nice if you to relax for a bit. I'm going to say it was a 50/50 split, half of them were way too thick for my taste and honestly I would even screw them for free. The other half though were total opposites, beautiful girls with outstanding bodies. I didn't partake as this visit was solely for information gathering. In short don't write this place off your list they've come along ways to improving. Also the layout and seating is comfortable.

Bada Bing is always on my list of stops but haven't had opportunity to check it out this trip. Will try to get in there tonight if time permits.Let me know your feedback from Bada Bing, from what I have read it seems a bit pricey compare to Crystals and Carolinas.

James110
05-10-17, 03:20
Planning a trip in June for a bachelor party. I would appreciate if someone can tell me what's the going rate for TLN or 4 hours of incall rate.

Thanks.

DennisMP
05-10-17, 17:37
Planning a trip in June for a bachelor party. I would appreciate if someone can tell me what's the going rate for TLN or 4 hours of incall rate.

Thanks.In my opinion your best bang for your buck is go to the club with your party. You'll be able to see all the girls available and if they know you're having a party will get the ball rolling with some stage dancing and lap dances. From there you or the bachelor can pick a favorite for however long a session he wants. My recommendation, buy the groom an hour long session with the hottest girl in the house. The rates are not going to vary with incall or outcall, you'll pay for whatever they would have expected to make staying in the club during the evening. ($300-$500) If they know you perhaps you get a deal at $300 but usually $300 is going to get you a chica that will not meet your best expectations.

I witnessed a bachelor party at Carolinas last Thursday that was absolutely off the wall. Half of the chicas were naked and dancing either on stage or in a circle of guys in front of the bar, dollar bills floated in the air for nearly an hour and the floors were littered with them. The girls told me they each ended up with about $400 after that. I'm not saying you have to go to the extent this group did however if you have a decent size crew and are willing to spend a few bucks celebrating with the groom you'll make something happen you will all talk about for a long time.

Dr CoolHand
05-10-17, 21:49
I sent you a PM. Please check your Mailbox.

Cheers.

DennisMP
05-10-17, 22:09
Let me know your feedback from Bada Bing, from what I have read it seems a bit pricey compare to Crystals and Carolinas.FYI, Bada Bing has only 8 girls working now as it is slow season. 5 Colombianas and 3 Dominicans, every single one of them are nice looking and a couple are absolutely stunning. Prices remaining the same at $100 20 min. But if you like a safer and cleaner looking place, without a lot of suspicious locals hanging out, it may be worth the extra money spent.

My final weekend is always a celebration of sorts. So I set no limits on Saturday and Sunday at Carolinas. I had my eye on a couple newbies and my "novia" was out TLN so I was free to move about. There is a extremely cute blonde thin spinner from Venezuela who arrived Friday goes by name Catalina not to be confused with the short Colombian using same name I mentioned in a previous post. Anyways this spinner is truly a sight to see, loves to dance and she can really put on a show. Her moves carried over in bed as well where you'll be in for a surprise or two. Oral skills way above average.

As the girls in the club knew I was free and like to spend money I had the luxury of a lot of attention. So I played around for a couple hours but closed out Saturday with Jimena and I concur with all previous posts on her. Sunday night was no less interesting as I got lucky and was able to have some time with another newbie named Sarah, speaks some English, is an absolutely beautiful Colombian with long curly dark hair, enhanced tits and wonderful round ass, service in the room was very good. I highly recommend time with this one you won't be disappointed. I spent the remainder of Sunday night until closing with Catalina dancing for me and if she wasn't dancing had her arms wrapped around me, (I think she has daddy issues, LOL).

I may swing back to SXM in June, so if anyone is going to be around let me know. As always we love the reports so keep them coming!!

Mel365
05-11-17, 04:42
We will be in SXM starting this Sunday for 10 days and then June 15 till the 28th.

Dr CoolHand
05-13-17, 21:42
So my friend has reported to me the take out service from Red diamond. He paid 100 $ for 1 HR with a Colombian chick called Catalina. He said her English was great and body amazing but no passion.

She was brought to his apartment and the driver waited for the girl outside the security gate for one hour, he did not have to pay for this. He said he would see her again as she was good company and maybe passion will come 2nd if she thinks he will become a regular. I had an encounter with (what I believe) the same Catalina. Just to be sure, she is rather tall (about 5'8") and has a quite remarkable tattoo all over the right side of her body. Please ask your friend. However, for some reason she is not working at Red Diamonds anymore.

While she is indeed a good conversationalist and an excellent performer (BBBJ was on the menu), there is quite a lack in the passion compartment. Certainly no GFE.

Now I'm wondering if it will be worthwhile to repeat in the hope that passion will build up. Or what could be the trigger?

Any word on that from your friend? Did he followed up with a good result or did he abandon the project?

Thanks.

DC.

FunTimeSxm
05-14-17, 00:50
I had an encounter with (what I believe) the same Catalina. Just to be sure, she is rather tall (about 5'8") and has a quite remarkable tattoo all over the right side of her body. Please ask your friend. However, for some reason she is not working at Red Diamonds anymore.

While she is indeed a good conversationalist and an excellent performer (BBBJ was on the menu), there is quite a lack in the passion compartment. Certainly no GFE.

Now I'm wondering if it will be worthwhile to repeat in the hope that passion will build up. Or what could be the trigger?

Any word on that from your friend? Did he followed up with a good result or did he abandon the project?

Thanks.

DC.Hi.

My friend only had her once, paid her 100 for the hour and she was dropped off and picked up. He also said she had no passion and he did not go back for seconds, but yeah it's the same girl as she has a lot of ink.

I personally will never go with a chica if there is no passion / DFK after the 2nd time as the first time you are just a regular Jon. My friend is harsher and he only gives the girl one chance.

Mel365
05-15-17, 06:04
DON'T TRY FOR A GFE ON MOTHERS DAY. Started at Carolinas I could only get a few to agree to BBBJ but they all wanted $50- for the extra. The other chicas were in a ornery mood--I can understand why. A few chicas from Venezuela. 20 + chicas in the bar one 5 the rest 7 to 9

I walked across the street and poked my head in the door at Crystals for 10 seconds.

I saw the barmaid that knows a lady friend of mine who lives in Colombia, so I ducked out. A chica I know from the day shift saw me-and wanted me to visit- I will but not tonight.

Defiance is still closed. Supposed to open in 3 Caribbean weeks. Front doors are painted bright red.

El apitan had 3 chicas- barmaid said the other girls were in their rooms for the day but most of them had returned after their contract just ended.

SAme story at Petite Chateau 2 chicas in the bar and no one else to be seen. My friend the doorman dug up a 6 for me for a BBBJ and some sex.

Slim pickings.

I have company coming for the next 10 days so that's my report for this trip-- Will be flying solo in June.

John2526
05-16-17, 21:32
I NEVER pay upfront. To me that shows that the chicas are poor performers. This is my process worldwide not just in the Caribe and S America.

If they insist on $$ upfront I just head towards the door. This has only happened a few times and they have always stopped me and we went on with the session.

I believe that possibly the $$ upfront has to do with the age of the clients. Us old guys I guess look more affluent vs a local 25 year old.The only times I've ever even discussed money up front was for an hour, or for two girls.

The only times I've had girls ask for money up front was one day when I had negotiated for BBBJCIM (which I like to do on my first visit of a trip).

It made me suspicious, so I looked her in the eye and repeated our deal. She looked away and said no. She doesn't do that. I walked out, sacrificing my room fee.

Next girl, same deal, also asked for money up front. Confirms the deal, but sounds suspicious about it.

I made a point not to give any indication before I came. She seemed quite surprised, and immediately took me out of her mouth.

Normally, I would never do that. But that was the bargain. I just made sure I wasn't cheated.

BTW, I also recommend Jimena / Ximena. Cute enough face, wonderful body, and a very sweet GFE kind of personality. One of only two repeats from my last trip. The other was Alexa, whom we dubbed "the Bond Villain Girl. " I think she's gone, but she had these dangerous eyes. Very bright girl.

FunTimeSxm
05-19-17, 22:46
My friend has just told me it's this coming Monday. He is looking forward to it, il update the forum when I hear his feedback.

Exoticspirit
05-23-17, 00:02
In SXM now after a few days of scuba diving over in Saba. Only have one night here to hit the girlie bars since we did not have a car yesterday and we were diving all day today in SXM as well. So I don't know how many of the bars we will get to tonight but will report.

On another note, just popped into Simpson Bay Pharmacy and they do not stock any generic Cialis. They have brand name Cialis for $17 per pill. They also have generic Viagra at $10 per 100 MG pill so if I cut each one into three or four, each dose will be $2. 50 to $3. 33 US. No prescription needed.

Ath Trainer
05-27-17, 14:20
Less than a month away from a short SXM visit. Looking for GFE girls, who are also attractive.

Ath Trainer
05-27-17, 15:49
Fletcher Cox, Philadelphia Eagles defensive lineman, is suppose to be on the island. Any sightings?

Exoticspirit
05-29-17, 20:58
Okay my dive buddy and I were in SXM (and Saba) scuba diving last week and had only one night available to tour the SXM bars. It was a Monday night and we decided to start at the north section at Casa Blanca and work our way down.

Casa Blanca.

We got there about 9:15 pm and I think our car was the only one there. Two local guys just sitting outside. When we went inside, it was a pretty decent size but was totally dead except for one guy I assume was the owner or bartender and one Dominican girl who came out. She wasn't bad looking but otherwise the place was dead. So we left.

Sunset.

There were several cars parked on the laneway which was a good sign. We were not sure which was the official main entrance since there were no signs at the side of the yellow building but we did hear music inside. We decided to open one of the doors which led us to this interior space which seemed like a storage area with laundry machine but stairs led to another entrance where guys were. We went inside and there were a several local guys and a few chunky Dominican girls in a pretty small bar. It was certainly a weird overall setup but we were definitely not impressed so onto the next bar.

Defiance.

Much like with Casa Blanca, there were hardly any cars there even though we read here that tonight was suppose to be grand re-opening. We went inside and the place does look pretty good as they must have done some decent renovations. But again, only one staff guy was there and this time, no girls at all. We asked him about it and he said although it was opening night, the girls are actually not scheduled to arrive until the next night. So much for a grand re-opening. But the place does have potential just based on the renovations.

Seamans.

The gate to the Seamans area was closed up so we could not drive in.

El Capitan.

A few cars in the parking lot and when we went inside, there was one girl standing and one sitting at the bar -- that was about it. Otherwise the place was pretty dead too. Next bar.

Petite Chateau.

We decided to drive past Carolina's and Crystal just to take a quick look at Petite Chateau knowing that it would likely be a quick look in and move on. We actually had trouble finding it as we could not find any sign on a building. But we finally settled on what looked like the building from previous photos posted here but the main Petite Chateau sign was definitely gone. There were picnic tables in the front a bar like setup inside so we figured it was the right place. After moving through an interior room to another one which was the bar, there were only maybe 2-3 people inside who looked like bartenders but no other working girls.

Crystal.

It was about 9:45 pm by now. We parked at Carolina's and walked across the street to Crystal. Inside there were some locals and a few girls but none really caught our eye. This was played music way too loud as previously reported and was not exactly hopping so we left for our final bar.

Carolina's.

This place was smaller than I expected but at least there was a scene happening there. A few older customers at the bar area and some Filipino cruiseship staff sitting in the couch area. Several Colombian girls standing around, most were a bit chunky but not fat, ie. ,big latino butts with maybe three that were considered slim, more my type. Most of the girls did not really work the room well but instead stood along the walls in groups near the restaurant.

A slim girl named Vivian sat next to me and I struck up a conversation. I decided to take her for a 30 minute session at $50 and she led me through a door towards the back of the room. This led to a another area where there was a desk staffed with local women in charge of taking $5 for a room fee. Then Vivian led me through a maze of hallways painted red to a room.

I did not know the drill here but even though there was a bathroom inside the room, we did not shower. Instead, she just asked me to wash my hands with a hand cleaner. She was a bit distant with very little GFE contact and didn't kiss me even once. Right at the start of our session on the bed, she put on a condom for the BJ even before I was hard which I did not like. Needless to say, this session did not work for me at all since she seemed pretty cold and I was not turned on at all despite her cute looks. She offered a massage and it was a pretty crappy one at best.

I should have spent more time in the interview stage before agreeing to take her when we were in the bar because even then, I did not really feel much passion with her as I made my decision based on looks alone. Lesson learned.

When I got out back to my buddy waiting at the bar, it was 10:30 pm. He decided that he was not going to session and I was not in the mood for another so we left. But before we drove off, we decided to take another quick peek inside Crystal to see if things had changed by this time and it had not.

Carolina's however was the only happening venue during our one night tour of the bars but at least we can say that we have physically been in each one. We were not really that impressed with the SXM scene. It would have been nice to maybe spend another night to scope things out but we did not have time. For me personally, I would not return to SXM unless it was for diving again since we did enjoy that part of our trip. Out of default, I would spend more nights at these bars since I don't find there's much to do at nights as I'm not into casinos or dance clubs. I would certainly not come to SXM just for the monger scene but that's just me. Maybe SXM would work better for others.

AussieStiffler
05-30-17, 06:10
Hi,

I'll be in SXM for the above dates staying at Simpson Bay Resort.

If any fellow mongers want to met for a beer and find fine ladies, PM me.

I've just finished a year in Colombia, 3 months in DR and a month in Jamaica.

Mel365
05-30-17, 20:45
You have spent a lot of time in many good mongering spots.

Why have you not posted any reports?

Hi,

I'll be in SXM for the above dates staying at Simpson Bay Resort.

If any fellow mongers want to met for a beer and find fine ladies, PM me.

I've just finished a year in Colombia, 3 months in DR and a month in Jamaica.

AussieStiffler
05-31-17, 00:57
You have spent a lot of time in many good mongering spots.

Why have you not posted any reports?I have posted several including a very detailed analysis of Cartagena.

Ath Trainer
05-31-17, 04:22
I have posted several including a very detailed analysis of Cartagena.Excuse me, but you only have 10 posts. One of them, is a solid report on Colombia. The other 9. Are not reports.

FunTimeSxm
05-31-17, 11:51
Hi guys, just an update from my friend. Defiance still not opened, typical, 25 girls are due apparently any day now.

He has been having fun recently at Carolinas with Luisa, however she is leaving this Friday and he said some of the new batch is looking good with a smoking hot blonde.

I personally won't be back on the island until Later in the year, It's frustrating seeing all these hot photos he sends me but at least it gives me chance to build up a nice warchest.

I will supply names of the girls he recommends when I hear from him.

Pops Racer
05-31-17, 20:04
Just a quick report on a weekday afternoon. There is a grand total of 1 girl working here right now. She looks alright but I remember when this place had several sexy ones. There used to be so much hot chocolate here and it made me so happy. Where have the girls gone? Carolina's seems to be the busy / semi-busy place in st Maarten these days. I've had lots of fun there but I wish the Chateu had as much happening. I'm a huge fan of ebony ladies (occasionally I find them at Carolina's or elsewhere).

AussieStiffler
06-03-17, 01:28
I'm in SXM for the first time. I have four days in total, I'll giving my summary as the days progress.

Day 1.

Staying at Simpson Bay Resort. Great facilitates, friendly staff and a decent Mexican style restaurant.

Walking along the main drag, I stopped for a hair cut and it turns out the ladies working there are Dominican.

I flirted with all of them in Spanish, and we talked about DR. They told me I was bound to meet some nice Dominicans in the evening hahaha.

Hired a motor scooter and rode to St Philipsburg and took in the stunning views from the hill road on the way.

Some decent local talent (I like black / mixed ladies that's why I'm in the Caribbean), and flirted with some girls in the shops.

Number closed a girl in a "health cafe" who recommended catching up a Soggy Dollar on Saturday night.

Anyone investing serious time here would do well with non pros.

Casas.

Headed out around 10:30 pm for the hunt. Stopped first at El Capitan. Blasting bachata music and not a single WL in sight. The snooty barmaid semi acknowledged my arrival. As I walked out, a wide eyed European guy strolled in. And out again.

Finally found Carolinas and Crystal.

Crystal first. I was impressed with the talent. Only eight or nine ladies. Only one who I wouldn't have chosen.

A cute dark lady with short blonde dyed hair came and sat with me. We talked in Spanish, and she's from Santo Domingo. She asked me to buy her a drink and I declined, an indication that I wanted to talk to otjer girls. She immediately became furious, yelled at me, then stormed off. Spoke briefly to another young cutie, with an enormous rack. Another Dominicans. I put her on a mental list for another time.

Carolinas.

I don't want to diss the place, but I was unimpressed. Most of the girls were light skinned paisas. I like my women dark. I talked and joked with a bevy of pale paisa honeys until finally I spotted a cute dark caleña near the hallway door. I approached her straight away, and we spoke in Spanish briefly.

After some rapport building we agreed to go to the room.

Initially, she was all business, using hand sanitiser in prep and asking me to use it, etc. Her tits were fake, and I spotted a surgery stitch on her butt too. She said she was 24, but I think younger.

CBJ was mechanical but I enjoyed it, and even commencement of cowgirl was distant, but after a minute or so she was into it, relaxed and we were off.

I had a great time with her and she ended up being a real a sweety. On the way out I also high five my paisa friends who were in the office / lounge area.

Carolinas in an OK place, but the rooms are pretty run down, and not even in line with any of the night venues in MDE or Cali.

I'm going to try the joints in Maho for Day 2.

Mel365
06-03-17, 03:49
The mexican restaurant in simpson bay marina is jimbos, great hamburger, great nacho supreme (order small) and delicious fajitas.

Acrross the street is Zee Best french bakery restaurant teriffic place for breakfast.

Mel.

I'm in SXM for the first time. I have four days in total, I'll giving my summary as the days progress.

Day 1.

Staying at Simpson Bay Resort. Great facilitates, friendly staff and a decent Mexican style restaurant.

Walking along the main drag, I stopped for a hair cut and it turns out the ladies working there are Dominican.

I flirted with all of them in Spanish, and we talked about DR. They told me I was bound to meet some nice Dominicans in the evening hahaha.

Hired a motor scooter and rode to St Philipsburg and took in the stunning views from the hill road on the way.

Some decent local talent (I like black / mixed ladies that's why I'm in the Caribbean), and flirted with some girls in the shops.

Number closed a girl in a "health cafe" who recommended catching up a Soggy Dollar on Saturday night.

Anyone investing serious time here would do well with non pros.

Casas.

Headed out around 10:30 pm for the hunt. Stopped first at El Capitan. Blasting bachata music and not a single WL in sight. The snooty barmaid semi acknowledged my arrival. As I walked out, a wide eyed European guy strolled in. And out again.

Finally found Carolinas and Crystal.

Crystal first. I was impressed with the talent. Only eight or nine ladies. Only one who I wouldn't have chosen.

A cute dark lady with short blonde dyed hair came and sat with me. We talked in Spanish, and she's from Santo Domingo. She asked me to buy her a drink and I declined, an indication that I wanted to talk to otjer girls. She immediately became furious, yelled at me, then stormed off. Spoke briefly to another young cutie, with an enormous rack. Another Dominicans. I put her on a mental list for another time.

Carolinas.

I don't want to diss the place, but I was unimpressed. Most of the girls were light skinned paisas. I like my women dark. I talked and joked with a bevy of pale paisa honeys until finally I spotted a cute dark calea near the hallway door. I approached her straight away, and we spoke in Spanish briefly.

After some rapport building we agreed to go to the room.

Initially, she was all business, using hand sanitiser in prep and asking me to use it, etc. Her tits were fake, and I spotted a surgery stitch on her butt too. She said she was 24, but I think younger.

CBJ was mechanical but I enjoyed it, and even commencement of cowgirl was distant, but after a minute or so she was into it, relaxed and we were off.

I had a great time with her and she ended up being a real a sweety. On the way out I also high five my paisa friends who were in the office / lounge area.

Carolinas in an OK place, but the rooms are pretty run down, and not even in line with any of the night venues in MDE or Cali.

I'm going to try the joints in Maho for Day 2.

SubCmdr
06-03-17, 11:32
Carolinas.
I don't want to diss the place, but I was unimpressed. Most of the girls were light skinned paisas. I like my women dark. I talked and joked with a bevy of pale paisa honeys until finally I spotted a cute dark calea near the hallway door. I approached her straight away, and we spoke in Spanish briefly. After some rapport building we agreed to go to the room. Initially, she was all business, using hand sanitiser in prep and asking me to use it, etc. Her tits were fake, and I spotted a surgery stitch on her butt too. She said she was 24, but I think younger. CBJ was mechanical but I enjoyed it, and even commencement of cowgirl was distant, but after a minute or so she was into it, relaxed and we were off. I had a great time with her and she ended up being a real a sweety. On the way out I also high five my paisa friends who were in the office / lounge area. I'm going to try the joints in Maho for Day 2.That was a straight man in the arena report mate! Solid proof that critics do not matter and that the quality of a report is more important than post count. Keep up the good work.

AussieStiffler
06-05-17, 02:06
I spent the second day cruising the island on the scooter, stopping for photos, coffees, and taking in the general vibe.

If you want great healthy food and to practice flirting with local girls, I recommend Gigi's Organic cafe.

The island has a really nice and easy vibe, and it seems cheaper all round than Jamaica (reports from there coming soon).

OK more nightlife.

Crystals.

I returned to Crystals with clear intentions on getting down with the Dominican honey who I had earmarked the night before.

We talked in the bar for a while, and agreed $50 plus $5 room fee.

She (I don't know how you guys remember names, I never do) took me to her well appointed and nicely A / see'd room. I noted quality was far superior to what I had seen in Carolinas.

She has a contract until December and seemed very well settled in. She kept the place, including her bathroom immaculate.

The sex itself was wild and reminded me about why I love the DR so much. This lady isn't a young spinner. I'd pitch her at mid 30's, but she is hot, fit, sexy, and passionate in a way that sets Latina apart. Nothing was discussed prior, but nothing was rebuked. If I had time I would have TLN'd a future evening.

Carolinas.

I returned to Carolinas for a perusal. A pale blonde paisa from Ibaguë swiftly came over to chat and flirt. I think she's mentioned here. She was cute and had a great body but I passed.

The light in all of these places are terrible. I saw a "hot" darker lady with long curly hair from a distance. Great rack and ass, but when I got close for a chat, she seemed weathered, hoarse and almost had mannish features. Needless to say, I didn't go seconds in Carolinas.

Platinum Room.

At around 1 am I rode back to Simpson Bay and past the Soggy Dollar which seemed to be going off, and ended up in Maho.

Cars were massed around Platinum Room so I took a peek (a hefty $10 peek). Very disappointing indeed. Not a hint of local or even Latin flair. Just ice cold pale blondes on stage strutting about, and upper crust European folks sipping some expensive stuff. I sat for a total of 10 minutes and left for.

Bada Bing.

My favourite place on the island. Arrived around 2:00 am and the place was fairly well packed with scantily clad honeys, including a black lady (finally) who may have been local or from another island. Sadly she was occupied. Plenty of others to talk to. Spotted a hot blonde Colombian with a huge fake rack motioned her over for a chat. She was friendly, outgoing, had a great sexual vibe.

I asked her about pricing first. Fixed rate $125 to the house and the girls get paid later. All girls here are on contract, pay taxes blah blah.

I paid with card. The cashier said my card and ID had to be photocopied and retained. Apparently too many naughty fellows get back home and wifey asks about the transactions, which are then refuted / cancelled. Bada Bing collect evidence so that these denials are not possible. Fair enough.

Anyway, the rooms at Bada are very nice and managed by a meticulous Russian lady.

In the room, blonde and I had a blast. She gave me a sexy dance to get going, and there was plenty of porn-like acrobatics during the main course.

No requests for propinas, etc. I really like the atmosphere, vibe, facilities and girls here.

Bada Bing is plush by SXM standards and recommended if the grittier local vibe / location of Carolinas or Crystals isn't your swag.

That was my time in SXM, it stoked interest in Curaçao, which I'm now planning for.

SxmPlaytime
06-08-17, 00:28
I just related to St. Maarten. I am having problems finding Carolina and Crystal. Can some one please point me in the right direction.

Mel365
06-08-17, 06:35
I don'tknow where you are coming from.

However head towards Phillipsburg.

Drive along the salt pond with phillipsburg on the other side of the road.

When you get to the traffic circle with statues of salt pickers on it head away from Philipsburg in the circle toards the big satellite antenna.

Drive down that road past the carnival center and contimue down about a mile.

After a forested swamp area there is a youth center on your right. Next to that is a nondescript building with a lot of cars around it.

On the right of the building as you face it is a Chinese restaurant with access inside to Carolinas, to the left of the Chinese restaurant is a hallway, the main entrance to Carolinas. Across the street is Crystals. There are usually a few folks hanging around the front. Just say Hi and move on. They are harmless.

If you come to a cross street, Arch road you went 300 feet too far.

SxmPlaytime
06-08-17, 14:01
I decided to try Defiance again. I went wary at about 4:00 to to verify it was reopened.

I there was only 1 girl working. Her name was Julie. What a beautiful little spinner.

She is Colombian. Under 5 feet tall. Tiny little thing. Definitely all natural. She speaks.

Very little English.

We agreed to go back to a room. It was the normal $50. It was great. Probably the best.

I have had in St. Maarten. CBJ. Cowgirl. Reverse cow girl. This girl loves to flirt, play.

And please. I will definitely go back and see her again before she leaves.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

SxmPlaytime
06-09-17, 01:03
I found it. Thanks for the help.

I don'tknow where you are coming from.

However head towards Phillipsburg.

Drive along the salt pond with phillipsburg on the other side of the road.

When you get to the traffic circle with statues of salt pickers on it head away from Philipsburg in the circle toards the big satellite antenna.

Drive down that road past the carnival center and contimue down about a mile.

After a forested swamp area there is a youth center on your right. Next to that is a nondescript building with a lot of cars around it.

On the right of the building as you face it is a Chinese restaurant with access inside to Carolinas, to the left of the Chinese restaurant is a hallway, the main entrance to Carolinas. Across the street is Crystals. There are usually a few folks hanging around the front. Just say Hi and move on. They are harmless.

If you come to a cross street, Arch road you went 300 feet too far.

Ath Trainer
06-09-17, 10:43
I decided to try Defiance again. I went wary at about 4:00 to to verify it was reopened.

I there was only 1 girl working. Her name was Julie. What a beautiful little spinner.

She is Colombian. Under 5 feet tall. Tiny little thing. Definitely all natural. She speaks.

Very little English.

We agreed to go back to a room. It was the normal $50. It was great. Probably the best.

I have had in St. Maarten. CBJ. Cowgirl. Reverse cow girl. This girl loves to flirt, play.

And please. I will definitely go back and see her again before she leaves.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!How are the rooms at Defiance? Are they air conditioned?

Dr CoolHand
06-09-17, 17:15
How are the rooms at Defiance? Are they air conditioned?Rooms are very basic (concrete bed and almost no furniture), but freshly painted and clean.

And yes, they have a brand new air-condition which works perfectly fine.

By the way, there are presently 3 chicas working, all Colombianas. One from Pereira and two from Cali.

Mel365
06-09-17, 19:25
They say they are deaf. When you say sit down they lay down.

Mel365
06-09-17, 19:26
Same owner as El Capitain, Same setup.

Rooms are very basic (concrete bed and almost no furniture), but freshly painted and clean.

And yes, they have a brand new air-condition which works perfectly fine.

By the way, there are presently 3 chicas working, all Colombianas. One from Pereira and two from Cali.

Mel365
06-09-17, 23:46
I will be on Island June 22 for a week.

PM me if you would like to meet.

Mel.

Scubatoo
06-12-17, 18:58
It is interesting that Defiance has Colombian girls. Previously, it was well stocked with DR girls and an occasional Panamanian or other darker skinned girls. I had some of my best times there in the past. It has a large bar and the girls used to dance on the bar every night. Good sound system. The bar area is spacious with easy circulation to meet the girls, but the lighting was almost non-existent. But the rooms were below average with no A / see. With the upgrade, and perhaps a move to Colombian girls, I think you will find this a really good option. Easy to get to, and you park inside a compound. I look forward to hearing some good things and will be back later this year to check it out. Thanks to all that report.

Mel365
06-13-17, 02:15
The owner of Defiance always likes Colombianas over Dominicanas. However he had difficulty due to the new laws to get talent.

I also have to admit that some of my best dates were out of defiance when it was a dump. With the new improvements, I think there is a great future to monger on top of the hill.

SxmPlaytime
06-17-17, 16:38
Does anyone know of a good massage parlor here in St. Maarten? I want to spend some time and not be rushed.

Mel365
06-17-17, 20:32
Are you looking just for a massage?

SxmPlaytime
06-17-17, 21:05
Are you looking just for a massage?No. I was looking for massage with full service.

Mel365
06-18-17, 09:41
You can get a massage and FULL SEX for $50- in any of the clubs.
and cbj or possibly BBBJ.
Have you read any of the forum? RTFF.

Ath Trainer
06-19-17, 02:06
Ill be arribing on SXM next week. Looking for recommendations for girls with good service first, qnd appearance second. Only there a couple days. Have to make my leche last, LOL.

Thanks!

Mel365
06-19-17, 03:00
I have a sneaky feeling that there will be some hot chicas at defiance if they have arrive. That will be my first stop.

Ill be arribing on SXM next week. Looking for recommendations for girls with good service first, qnd appearance second. Only there a couple days. Have to make my leche last, LOL.

Thanks!

Mel365
06-24-17, 06:26
Took a quick ride by the casas.

Defiance now has 6 chicas 2 were out for tnl 2 fat ones in the bar 2 in the back.

El Capitan 6 chicas only saw 2- athletic-- I like spinners.

Crystals saw 6 chicas 2 doable for me.

Carolinas-typical fashion show. One gorgeous spinner and many other doable. The parking lot and driveway were jammed only saw about 10 chicas in the bar I understand there were another 15 some in the back.

Some TNL.

For me Carolinas will be my go to spot even though the chicas do have an attitude due to the fact that they are in the best club on the island.

Didn't bother with Petite tonight.

Tomorrow night I will go hunting.

FunTimeSxm
06-24-17, 06:42
Yeah my friend says Carolinas is still the place to be. He did however mention Soggy dollar on Tuesday night has lots of freelance hoes looking for business.

The beautiful spinner in Carolinas you saw is probably Alexa, my friend said she was stunning as always tonight. She has been messaging me and I know she is there for another week or so. I know her pretty well.

Donkey1
06-24-17, 07:18
I will be on Island June 22 for a week.

PM me if you would like to meet.

Mel.Hi Mel!

Thanks for the wealth of knowledge you have shared. I do appreciate. I will be arriving tomorrow and would love to meet. I've booked a room at Mary's Boon for my stay. I'll probably stop at Carolina's or Defiance first based on the forum. Hope to run into you and the others who share here so generously. I will make sure to return the gesture. Happy hunting, gentlemen.

Donkey.

DennisMP
06-24-17, 17:17
Yeah my friend says Carolinas is still the place to be. He did however mention Soggy dollar on Tuesday night has lots of freelance hoes looking for business.

The beautiful spinner in Carolinas you saw is probably Alexa, my friend said she was stunning as always tonight. She has been messaging me and I know she is there for another week or so. I know her pretty well.Alexa has been gone since mid April. I was there the week she left and she wasn't there during my May trip either, I doubt she would have been able to return so quickly.

FunTimeSxm
06-24-17, 20:21
Alexa has been gone since mid April. I was there the week she left and she wasn't there during my May trip either, I doubt she would have been able to return so quickly.Alexa is 100% there, she has been since start of June and she leaves in next week or so. She has been whatsapp to me asking if I am coming over to see her. My friend knows her very well and has been speaking to her in person.

Mel365
06-26-17, 05:21
She is definitely here. I had a nice "massage" from her this afternoon.

There is also a new athletic chica at Carolinas, Maria, from Cali nice BBBJ and more.

She has at least the natural boobs and does not have a room yet as she is new.

Mel.

FunTimeSxm
06-26-17, 13:38
She is definitely here. I had a nice "massage" from her this afternoon.

There is also a new athletic chica at Carolinas, Maria, from Cali nice BBBJ and more.

She has at least the natural boobs and does not have a room yet as she is new.

Mel.That's good, you did well to get her in afternoon as she does not usually work them.

In other news, my friend was at Defiance last night and said there is a girl called Alex (slim looking one as there is another chubby one called Alex) there who used to work at hypnotic, said she is very tight and passionate. He also raves about a girl called Lilly in Carolinas. Infact another guy I knew mentioned lilly also and said she was amazing and always used to go for an hour with her.

Ath Trainer
06-26-17, 21:10
Just got on the island. Stopped at el capitan on my way to the hotel. 2 girls. A white older Columbiana, and a dark thick Dominican.

Will probably start my evening at Carolinas.

Ath Trainer
06-27-17, 14:37
Got there about 830 last night. O girls, and 0 customers. Order a beer, and watch WWE.

First girl out comes right to me. I didn't pick a hood seat, so I didn't get a good look at her before she arrived, and, could not see the other girls as they came out, when I was talking to her.

Columbian, med height, longer curly black hair, big fake tits, big ass, flat stomach, 3 tats. Forgot her name. 3 weeks on the island. Decent english. Lots of touching and kissing at the bar. She tried to close the deal too quickly, so I bought her a drink, it didn't slow her too much. Finally took her for an HR. Tits were nice, and pussy was well groomed.

Started with a solid massage. Kissing in the room slowed, and then stopped. CBJ, followed by CG, mish, and doggie finish. Not bad, but not great. When I went out to the bar, the music was playing, and there was about 10 girls and a decent crowd. A quick look at the girls. They all look good.

May start at defiance or crystals tonight, using carolinas for backup. Chica suggestions are always welcome, LOL.

Ath Trainer
06-28-17, 13:13
Got there little later last night. Under 10 customers and most girls were in the bar. Only talked to 3 girls. First was the one from the night before. Turned the luv back on, and was dissappointed when I told her no. Left like a puppy who was not fed scraps from the dinner table.

The scond was Marianna. Not Maria, as previously discussed. I made sure I didn't misinterpret the name. Tall, big tits and ass, thick legs, dark hair. Sent her on her way.

Thats when the well went dry. Either they were with another guy, or I could not draw their attention. With limited spanish, I don't like approaching the girls. Saw a cute blond, big tits and ass. Only blond there. Saw a smaller girl with straight black hair, and a long dress, with slits up both sides. Saw a girl in a 2 piece, big tits and ass, wuth dark curly hair. All looked good, but were wifed up.

A thin, black haired girl, sat at the bar, and did not circulate, untill approached. Saw a taller, well buildt, dark haired girl, in a white dress, who kept going from the back to the restaurant.

Was conteplating taking a look over at Crystals. If it was no good, ide come back, hoping 1 of the 3 I liked would be done their session. More gys had come in, and I was afraid ide not be there when they came back, and would loose them to the noobies.

Before I got up, the blond returned, and came to me. Her names Diana, from Columbia. Thin waste, big tits, and ass, cute face. Has a 10 yo boy. 2nd day on the island. 6 month contract. After a breif conversation, no drink requested, to the room.

She asks for the money first, but was fine when I said ide pay after. Breif but decent CBJ. Started to play with her pussy. She said no FIV, stay on the outside, and applied some lube. Started in CG, and went to mish. Started asking for leche. Told me to roll over. Asked if I came. Took off the rubber, and did a lubed HJ, while she kept spitting on it, and grabbing my balls till I came. Clean up, and now, started to kiss me.

Tonights my last night, so need to finish with a bang, and possible quickie before I leave Thursday afternoon.

Mel365
06-29-17, 05:34
I said I was with Alexa-come to find out- I should have known not to ask a chica if she was Alexa. I went there Wednesday night (tonight) and asked the girls for Alexa. They said she left a week ago. I thought it was typical chica BS so I went to the back desk and asked if Alexa was in--she confirmed she was gone for a week.

I went out front a waited for the really well built spinner I had sex with but she didn't show. A lot of nice chicas after waiting 30 minutes I thought I would try Defiance again.

There were a few chicas there, the owner told me this afternoon that shortly, between defiance an El Cap he will be bringing in 45 Colombianas.

In any event I saw a few nice chicas one, not particularly sexy but quite sweet natural C boobs. I asked her name -guess who- another Alexa. I asked her where was she was from she said Colombia, I asked what town, she said Pereira.

I laughed, she also laughed--she knew I knew the Pereira joke. She was very pleasant with a nice body. Off to the room $10- for the room for an hour.

She went mad over DATY, Multiple 'O's. Then a great BBBJ, FIV, and then back to BBBJ and a very good cowgirl--quite talented.

I would repeat. It is now 12:30 am and we are catching the 8:30 am bridge and sailing back to NY--Adios St Maarten till next fall.

FunTimeSxm
06-29-17, 06:35
I thought you were with the dominican Alexa on Sunday for massage? Butterfly tat on leg, real tight pussy, think she has blonde streak in hair at moment. She was definitely there last Friday night as my friend spoke to her.

However her whatsapp has been quiet since Sunday night, so she may of gone home a week early but my guess is she is with a big client for the week. I will try to find out.

But my friend raved about sexy Alex at Defiance so sounds like you had a good night regardless. 😀.

Ath Trainer
06-29-17, 12:15
I said I was with Alexa-come to find out- I should have known not to ask a chica if she was Alexa. I went there Wednesday night (tonight) and asked the girls for Alexa. They said she left a week ago. I thought it was typical chica BS so I went to the back desk and asked if Alexa was in--she confirmed she was gone for a week.

I went out front a waited for the really well built spinner I had sex with but she didn't show. A lot of nice chicas after waiting 30 minutes I thought I would try Defiance again.

There were a few chicas there, the owner told me this afternoon that shortly, between defiance an El Cap he will be bringing in 45 Colombianas.

In any event I saw a few nice chicas one, not particularly sexy but quite sweet natural C boobs. I asked her name -guess who- another Alexa. I asked her where was she was from she said Colombia, I asked what town, she said Pereira.

I laughed, she also laughed--she knew I knew the Pereira joke. She was very pleasant with a nice body. Off to the room $10- for the room for an hour.

She went mad over DATY, Multiple 'O's. Then a great BBBJ, FIV, and then back to BBBJ and a very good cowgirl--quite talented.

I would repeat. It is now 12:30 am and we are catching the 8:30 am bridge and sailing back to NY--Adios St Maarten till next fall.What time were you in Carolinas? I arrived at 900. Went with the taller, thin girl in the white dress.

Ath Trainer
06-29-17, 13:25
Started at crystals. Had a petite blond Dominicana rub on me, that they called out when I arrived. Short hair, in a tank top and yoga pants. When I said not now, she said she get a shower and come bwck. I left for carolina. There was a toddler running around in the bar when I arrived.

Saw who I thought was alexa, but got cock blocked by the blond from the night before. Alexa, LOL, went to the room with her catch. I then see the girl in the white dress from the night before. She doesn't approach guys. I try to ger her attention, but attract her friend, a dark haired girl next door looking Columbiana.

I get her to go, and white dress is now sitting near me, we make eye contact, and I nod her over. Angelina, 27,0 kids, Columbiana. About 5, 7. Brown hair, with streaks, large naturals, flat stomach, small round ass. She's friendly but akward at times. Kept pulling her thin white dress down, since she had on no underwear, LOL.

In the room, she strips to expose those great, large naturals. We play a bit, and she gets on the bed and starts a good CBJ, while I'm still standing. She moves so I can play with her pussy, which got wet fast. She rolls on her back, so I can fuck her standing mish. She's getting into it, rubbing her clit with lube and sucking her nipples.

I'm getting tired, so we switch to cowgirl. I'm pounding her good, and she's enjoying it as much as I am. I cum, and keep pumping, trying to get her to, also. No kissing, but I think with repeat sessions, shed get wild. She enjoys it, and if she gets comfortable with you, shell open up to more. English is so so. She's been here a month, and is here to November. Has not been around the island much. Her shy approach, I believe, has kept her a hidden gem.

I want to hit carolina before I leave for a quickie. Do they open at 1100? Its raining, bad, right now. Hope my plane is not delayed, unless I know ahead of time, so I have more time.

Ath Trainer
06-30-17, 02:27
Woke up to pouring rain, and heavy wind. Curtains in my room, were moving from the wind off the balcony.

Is my flight going to be delayed? Postponed? Wanted to hit phillipsburg in the am for some shopping. Not going to happen. Wanted to hit carolinas for the hope a decent chica was up. Had a small window between when they opened, and when inhad to be at the airport. There were 2 cruise ships in, and it wasnt beach weather, so I was hoping there be guys, and the chicas would be out.

The road at the border has been flodded my entire stay. If I couldn't get through, ide have to gom o the airport the long way, and no carolina. The guy at my hotel front desk assured me ide be ok, but I'm in a tiny kia. It was worse than it had been, but I made it through, and the roads were iffy.

I get to carolinas just past 1130, and theee a lot of guys standing in front. I'm hoping there cabbies, waiting for guys to go back to the boat. I wak.

LK in, the lights are up, and the plac is full. See only a couple girls, so they must be busy in the back. I see my blond from night 2. She be a decent choice. She's there, she get me in and out. She doesn't see me. I see the girl from night 1, but she get grabbed quickly. Then comes Angelica from last night, in a similar dress, but pink. She sees me, and smiles and waves. She does t come right over, and is approached by a guy, but he doesn't stay. She comes over and we quickly go to her room. Their cleaning the room, so we go to 5, and empty chica room. Did I say she's got big, great tits? She gets me out the door, right on time.

On the plane, they offered a 800 voucher to get off. Weather sucked, no direct connection, I was sitting in a emergency exit ilse, so I stayed. LOL.

Funny I did all my sessions in the same club, when they didn't have that many compared to previous visits.

DavisLucJr
07-04-17, 16:40
I laughed, she also laughed--she knew I knew the Pereira joke.What's the Pereira joke?

ElLoko35
07-05-17, 15:38
Visited couple of times, and it lived up to all the reviews, good Colombians options, cheap price and all included service. Thanks to everybody for their contribution. Even the beers were cheap.

Lakeside1
07-08-17, 07:43
Just got home from four days on the island 1- 5 July. Here are a few highlights from my trip on what the club scene is like. I was usually out at the clubs around 9 - 10 at night.

Carolina- For those who have not been on the island in a few years such as I, they have changed the decor in the main area but the rooms are the same. I also noticed a lot more of the locals just seem to hangout around the club more than before. Each night only six or seven girls working although I did notice a few different faces each night. Rate for the rooms and girls remain the same $5 for room and $50 for girl for 30 min.

Crystal- I only notice six or seven girls working all were not to my liking so I left. They did have the club all dressed up for the Pacquao fight.

Club Defience- Still the same inside with only four or five girls working all colombian. Nothing really that special so I only had a beer and left. Stopped by a few more times but no change to the scene.

Petit Chatuae- Never stopped in as there were only two cars in the lot each time I passed by.

Bada Bing- Has some of the best looking girls on the island and are all Colombian. I stopped in three of the four nights I was there. Each night only six girls were in the bar but each night but I did see one or two different faces. If you want to see all the girls that are available I guess you need to stop by each night. Going rate is still $ 130 for thirty minutes and you can use your credit card if you wish. Heineken is $5 and girl drinks start at $10. A bit pricey but I had fun.

Casa Blanca- I drove up to the house twice but did a quick you-turn as there were no cars in the parking lot.

Overall it was an ok trip while not the same as my previous trips but this is the start of the hurricane season and not a lot of action on the island. I have spent the last year working on my Spanish and what a difference it makes when talking with the chicas. They really like talking to someone in their language, I even got a few complements on my Spanish.

Lakeside.

Mel365
07-10-17, 03:57
They say the chicas from Pereira are deaf.

Why?

When you say sit down they lay down.

Superman2015
07-12-17, 23:47
Hi,

Going to St. Maarten in a couple weeks, can you give a couple suggestions on good places to pick up non-pros?

Lakeside1
07-13-17, 03:10
Pic from inside Carolina bar with the new decor.

Mel365
07-13-17, 03:15
The Chicas really do not like their photos on the internet.

FunTimeSxm
07-13-17, 19:14
Hi,

Going to St. Maarten in a couple weeks, can you give a couple suggestions on good places to pick up non-pros?Monday night. Red piano bar, Pelican key, opposite flamingo resort.

Tuesday night. Soggy dollar bar, Simpson bar, next to rancho bar.

Wednesday night. Tantra as its ladies night and women drink free. Young crowd, maho

Thursday night - ? Maybe LE shore. Think new club near me shore too or me shore changed names, Simpson bay next to toppers bar, which is a karaoke bar and full of milf and tourists.

Friday night. Buccaneer bar, Kim shar beach, Simpson bay / Pelican key cusp.

Saturday night. LE shore maybe, very French and lots of MILF, Simpson bay.

Notable mentions are sky beach bar in maho and refuge and of course sunset bar.

FunTimeSxm
07-13-17, 19:22
The Chicas really do not like their photos on the internet.I agree with this totally, I know a number of girls whose family don't know they work in the sex industry. Some don't like their photos taken in the first place especially in the club, take out they don't usually mind though.

Also never say their real name in front of another girl or client in the club. Alexa almost slapped me once when I let slip her real name in front another girl, she has a firm slap too but that's another story.

Lakeside1
07-14-17, 05:59
I thought the pic was dark enough to not really pick out to much of the facial features. Point taken.

Lakeside.

RaidenEr
07-14-17, 21:56
Heading to SXM the last week of August. Any chance the Visa situation is fixed and more ladies available? I was in St. Maarten two years ago and the selection was amazing with the best looking ladies in my opinion being in Seamans followed by most ladies in Carolina's.

Mel365
07-15-17, 07:14
There was no seamans 2 years ago- do you mean hypnotique?

Heading to SXM the last week of August. Any chance the Visa situation is fixed and more ladies available? I was in St. Maarten two years ago and the selection was amazing with the best looking ladies in my opinion being in Seamans followed by most ladies in Carolina's.

RaidenEr
07-15-17, 14:09
There was no seamans 2 years ago- do you mean hypnotique?Yes, my apologies you are correct.

Superman2015
07-15-17, 15:46
Monday night. Red piano bar, Pelican key, opposite flamingo resort.

Tuesday night. Soggy dollar bar, Simpson bar, next to rancho bar.

Wednesday night. Tantra as its ladies night and women drink free. Young crowd, maho

Thursday night - ? Maybe LE shore. Think new club near me shore too or me shore changed names, Simpson bay next to toppers bar, which is a karaoke bar and full of milf and tourists.

Friday night. Buccaneer bar, Kim shar beach, Simpson bay / Pelican key cusp.

Saturday night. LE shore maybe, very French and lots of MILF, Simpson bay.

Notable mentions are sky beach bar in maho and refuge and of course sunset bar.Thanks for the advice.

Soggy bar and Simpson bar are two different places?

Where is LE Shore and what is it, bar or club?

Where is Tantra?

FunTimeSxm
07-15-17, 20:36
Thanks for the advice.

Soggy bar and Simpson bar are two different places?

Where is LE Shore and what is it, bar or club?

Where is Tantra?Soggy dollar bar is in Simpson bay, next to rancho restaurant and on airport side of Simpson bat bridge. Good crowd every night but Tuesday especially.

LE shore is in Simpson bay, other side of side of bridge, near turn off into Pelican key and behind Kim sharp beach. It's above sale and Pepe but LE shore may of changed its name to another club, you have to go up some stairs to enter it.

Tantra is in maho, above the casino. Sky beach is opposite tantra above a piano bar. Refuge joins into sunset beach bar and used to be known as Bliss.

SxmPlaytime
07-16-17, 21:32
So yesterday afternoon around 2:00 I decided to stop in at Carolinas and have a beer. A cruise ship was in so I figured I would go do so discovery at see what a Saturday afternoon with a ship in would look like. I got there and ordered a beer, there were about 8 girls. Diana came over to me. I had already seen her once before so I was looking for something different. She was just to damn cute and friendly. I told her I hadn't showered yet and she volunteered to help me shower in her room. Said she would lather me up and dry me off and take care of everything. She started showing me pictures in her phone of her girlfriends that will be her in 2 weeks. She said a bunch of girls will be there. She then offered me a BBBJ. She said that I couldn't C. I. M. But she would love it all over her face. We agreed on $60 and I paid $10 for the room so we wouldn't be rushed.

When we get back to the room she asks for the money. Then she asks for $20 more. I gave in. WOW. It was well worth it. We had a blast. She was game for almost anything. I think she had as much fun as I did.

After we finished I went and had a couple more beers. An absolutely beautiful girl came up to me. Her name was Catalina. Such amazing large beautiful breast. She said she has been her for 2 weeks. I told her I had already been in back with Diana. She said that's ok will you buy me a beer, I asked her how much. It was only the normal $2. I said hell ya. She sat by me for about 10 minutes constantly putting her breast in my hands and kissing me. She didn't ask for any $$ She just hung out. I was wondering if anyone in here has seen her yet. I am definitely going back to play with her.

Would love a review on Catalina if anyone has one.

Old School
07-16-17, 22:49
There was no seamans 2 years ago- do you mean hypnotique?Just had an old friend let me know she is back in St. Maarten for six months. https://www.thedailyherald.sx/editorial/58936-interim-work-permits-for-adult-entertainers.

Maybe some the other members that regularly visit may have more information.

Have fun!

Ath Trainer
07-17-17, 13:53
Just had an old friend let me know she is back in St. Maarten for six months. https://www.thedailyherald.sx/editorial/58936-interim-work-permits-for-adult-entertainers.

Maybe some the other members that regularly visit may have more information.

Have fun!I find it interesting that SXM residents never work at the clubs as providers. With the economy as it is, you would think, a couple, would take the plunge.

RaidenEr
07-17-17, 15:23
. https://www.thedailyherald.sx/editorial/58936-interim-work-permits-for-adult-entertainers.

Have fun!This article is from 2016. Based on the reports in here the brothels have not been able to overcome the new rules.

So yesterday afternoon around 2:00 I decided to stop in at Carolinas and have a beer. A cruise ship was in so I figured I would go do so discovery at see what a Saturday afternoon with a ship in would look like. I got there and ordered a beer, there were about 8 girls.Wow only 8 girls at Carolina when a ship is in. 2 years ago I believe there would have been at least 20 ladies roaming for sailors. It's a shame because many of the ladies I stayed with in 2015 and mostly all over night were happy to be there making money to bring back to their families.

Is Andrea still on the Island?

SxmPlaytime
07-17-17, 22:08
Wow only 8 girls at Carolina when a ship is in. 2 years ago I believe there would have been at least 20 ladies roaming for sailors.

Is Andrea still on the Island?I do believe their was a girl named Andrea. What does she look like?

RaidenEr
07-18-17, 02:51
I do believe their was a girl named Andrea. What does she look like?Brunette, in her 30's, slim, not your typical Colombian with the big booty and big man-mades but instead an all natural look.

Great English skills too.

Ath Trainer
07-18-17, 16:22
This article is from 2016. Based on the reports in here the brothels have not been able to overcome the new rules.

Wow only 8 girls at Carolina when a ship is in. 2 years ago I believe there would have been at least 20 ladies roaming for sailors. It's a shame because many of the ladies I stayed with in 2015 and mostly all over night were happy to be there making money to bring back to their families.

Is Andrea still on the Island?When I was there a couple weeks ago, there was only about 15 girls at Carolinas. Stopped in during the day when a cruise ship was in. Most girls seemed to be working.

Kirk Lazarus
07-20-17, 00:38
When I was there a couple weeks ago, there was only about 15 girls at Carolinas. Stopped in during the day when a cruise ship was in. Most girls seemed to be working.Even 15 seems like a small number of girls. It seems that since last September, the number of girls have been greatly reduced. The reduction of girls appears to be the revocation of visas from the chicas. See a 2017 article here https://www.sxm-talks.com/the-daily-herald/marlin-queries-revoking-of-exotic-dancers-visas/.

"Prime Minister William Marlin has queried Dutch Minister of Foreign Affairs Bert Koenders about the Dutch Government's revoking of visas for women who were destined for brothels in St. Maarten. ".

Heading to SXM the last week of August. Any chance the Visa situation is fixed and more ladies available? I was in St. Maarten two years ago and the selection was amazing with the best looking ladies in my opinion being in Seamans followed by most ladies in Carolina's.It doesn't seem like there is currently a good as a selection as from two years ago. Does anyone have any thoughts if the situation of more chicas will improve or are we looking at a limited selection for the rest of 2017.

RaidenEr, if you booked your ticket already, maybe come up with alternative plans for chicas. Try picking up civies from the bar perhaps.

Mel365
07-20-17, 03:20
I just wrote the owner of a few clubs and he said the chicas are coming in steadily.

I would not hesitate to go to SXM. I would also check out Defiance.

Mel.

SxmPlaytime
07-20-17, 04:39
I just wrote the owner of a few clubs and he said the chicas are coming in steadily.

Mel.There sure are some beautiful chicas here now. The numbers at Defiance are increasing. I was thinking about checking out both places tomorrow evening.

RaidenEr
07-20-17, 05:53

Mel.I walking into Defiance 2 years ago and walked right out and back to Carolina's and Hypnotic LOL but I will definitely check it out again and hopefully the clubs will be hopping with beautiful chicas in about 6 weeks! Wooooohoooo.

RaidenEr, if you booked your ticket already, maybe come up with alternative plans for chicas. Try picking up civies from the bar perhaps.Ticket is locked and loaded, sunscreen is packed, condoms are stashed and Cialis is stuffed in the shoes already. Civvies are always on the menu but when they play the nice girl routine and it takes a couple of days to score, it's nice to know a chica is within a car ride away.

SxmPlaytime
07-21-17, 13:48
I had a friend fly in last night so we decided to go and check out the action at the clubs. We started around 10:00. First was Carolinas. It was very good. There were at least 20 girls. Some were absolutely beautiful. I had a few drinks with Vanessa. She was fun. Laughing and joking. We talked for at least 30 minutes. Then we went back to her room. She was the best so far. After we sat and had a few more drink for about another 30 minutes.

Next we went to El Capitain. The bartender told me they now have 21 girls. The girls were aggressive. They opened the front door and pulled in out of the parking lot and followed out to the front door when we left. It also had some beautiful girls.

We then checked out Defiance. I still only saw about 6 girls.

It seems like more girls are coming in and the clubs are loading back up.

RaidenEr
07-22-17, 13:42
We then checked out Defiance. I still only saw about 6 girls.

It seems like more girls are coming in and the clubs are loading back up.Awesome news! I wonder if this is the same Vanessa I knew and is still doing the circuit. A very pretty face, no ink and loves to pole dance?

SxmPlaytime
07-22-17, 21:25
Awesome news! I wonder if this is the same Vanessa I knew and is still doing the circuit. A very pretty face, no ink and loves to pole dance?That could well be her. I didn't get to watch her pole dance. She is 24. We were laughing like we were good friends from way back. She seemed to be having as much fun as I was. But definitely a lot of choices here now.

FunTimeSxm
07-23-17, 00:15
That could well be her. I didn't get to watch her pole dance. She is 24. We were laughing like we were good friends from way back. She seemed to be having as much fun as I was. But definitely a lot of choices here now.There are two Vanessa I know of that work in Carolinas.

One with dark back hair, natural boobs, curvy ass and is relative to another girl called Joanna / kitty I have been told. She has been on island since January but not sure how long her visa is for as I thought 6 months was the maximum.

The other Vanessa had brown hair I remember, saw her last year, fake tits, has a birthmark behind her right shoulder.

Both Colombian and both speak great English. Is this Vanessa one of these two or is there a third?

RaidenEr
07-23-17, 22:23
I always have trouble finding this place. It straight on the road passed El Captain without turning left to go to Carolina's correct?

Lucky Strike
07-24-17, 04:58
I always have trouble finding this place. It straight on the road passed El Captain without turning left to go to Carolina's correct?If you drive from Philipsburg, once you get to a fairly steep uphill road section with what looks like rough concrete patches, look for a car wash on your left. Then start paying attention. You're almost there. Immediately after the road starts going downhill, right before the T-intersection, there will be a wall and an arch on your right. That's Defiance. If you look inside that arch you can see the building. The building used to be (maybe still is) yellow, and had 8-10 steps in front of the front door.

Have Fun! And please post what you see there.

L. S.

RaidenEr
07-25-17, 16:09
If you drive from Philipsburg, once you get to a fairly steep uphill road section with what looks like rough concrete patches, look for a car wash on your left. Then start paying attention. You're almost there. Immediately after the road starts going downhill, right before the T-intersection, there will be a wall and an arch on your right. That's Defiance. If you look inside that arch you can see the building. The building used to be (maybe still is) yellow, and had 8-10 steps in front of the front door.

Have Fun! And please post what you see there.

L. S.So if I'm at the turnabout at the Great Salt Pond before wrapping around to head to Carolinas, which way?? If I keep going straight and hang a left it will take me to El Captain. As a marker.

Lucky Strike
07-25-17, 22:22
So if I'm at the turnabout at the Great Salt Pond before wrapping around to head to Carolinas, which way?? If I keep going straight and hang a left it will take me to El Captain. As a marker.Get on the Sucker Garden road and continue north / uphill / away from town and cruise facility past El Capitan. Continue uphill until you hit a steep section where there's a car wash on your left. The road markers will read "Oyster Pond" and "Middle Region". Defiance is inside the courtyard on your right.

Take a look at the defiance. Jpg that's part of this thread for google earth image.

Cursnoop
07-29-17, 20:58
There are two Vanessa I know of that work in Carolinas.

One with dark back hair, natural boobs, curvy ass and is relative to another girl called Joanna / kitty I have been told. She has been on island since January but not sure how long her visa is for as I thought 6 months was the maximum.

The other Vanessa had brown hair I remember, saw her last year, fake tits, has a birthmark behind her right shoulder.

Both Colombian and both speak great English. Is this Vanessa one of these two or is there a third?Is Johanna / Kitty the model girl in late 20's / early 30's?

SxmPlaytime
07-29-17, 22:48
I went to the Fort last night. Still only 6 girls working there. I had a girl named Alexa. She had natural titties, and an amazing ass. Excellent English Looked pretty young. I thought about 18 or 19. Turns out she is 30. Had an amazing time. Her oral skills were fantastic. No rush. She seemed to enjoy hanging out and flirting before and after the session.

FunTimeSxm
07-30-17, 05:18
Is Johanna / Kitty the model girl in late 20's / early 30's?She looks like a model, she has blonde hair, chiselled face, absolute stunning and was apparently working out miami. My friend said she was a super hoe. I never personally met her but friend sent me photos, not sure when she was last working Carolina.

Apparently some real hot girls in Carolinas right now, at least 2, not sure of there names. My friend hooked up with Luna- huge balloon tits with blonde hair, quite pretty, she demanded anal sex from him 😆.

Defiance has a really hot chick called Nicole apparently, but my friend says she out a lot and hard to get hold of.

Cursnoop
07-30-17, 17:21
She looks like a model, she has blonde hair, chiselled face, absolute stunning and was apparently working out miami. My friend said she was a super hoe. I never personally met her but friend sent me photos, not sure when she was last working Carolina.

Apparently some real hot girls in Carolinas right now, at least 2, not sure of there names. My friend hooked up with Luna- huge balloon tits with blonde hair, quite pretty, she demanded anal sex from him 😆.

Defiance has a really hot chick called Nicole apparently, but my friend says she out a lot and hard to get hold of.Too bad I cannot PM you I am sure we talking about the same girl its the only girl I know that used both of those names.

MFFCoupleFun
07-30-17, 19:11
I know this is an escort review thread, but I'm actually curious if people here have hooked up with other non-professionals. I ask because my wife and I are planning our trip to St Martin.

We (38 F /42 M) hope to find a single male for a 3 some. Must be cool with double vag. I'm not bi, but am cool with friendly fire.

Do you think it will be hard to find a guy to bang her while where down there on vacation? We're planning to stay in Grand Case.

SxmPlaytime
07-31-17, 03:09
I know this is an escort review thread, but I'm actually curious if people here have hooked up with other non-professionals. I ask because my wife and I are planning our trip to St Martin.

We (38 F /42 M) hope to find a single male for a 3 some. Must be cool with double vag. I'm not bi, but am cool with friendly fire.

Do you think it will be hard to find a guy to bang her while where down there on vacation? We're planning to stay in Grand Case.Not hard to find someone. Hit me up when you are coming. I love playing with couples. When are you coming?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Routard
07-31-17, 03:28

Do you think it will be hard to find a guy to bang her while where down there on vacation? We're planning to stay in Grand Case.Try this one: http://palacesxm.com/.

RaidenEr
07-31-17, 16:02
I went to the Fort last night. Still only 6 girls working there. I had a girl named Alexa. She had natural titties, and an amazing ass. Excellent English Looked pretty young. I thought about 18 or 19. Turns out she is 30. Had an amazing time. Her oral skills were fantastic. No rush. She seemed to enjoy hanging out and flirting before and after the session.Only 6 still, seems the Visa's are still an major obstacle? I land in SMX Aug. 31st. For 7 days and will report back when I'm back. Hoping September brings in many many chicas.

What are the ladies looking for when it comes to over night take out besides the multa?

SxmPlaytime
08-01-17, 22:16

Do you think it will be hard to find a guy to bang her while where down there on vacation? We're planning to stay in Grand Case.I would also check craigslist https://caribbean.craigslist.org/search/cas?lang=en&cc=us&sort=date&query=m4mw.

Scubatoo
08-02-17, 14:47
Only 6 still, seems the Visa's are still an major obstacle? I land in SMX Aug. 31st. For 7 days and will report back when I'm back. Hoping September brings in many many chicas.

What are the ladies looking for when it comes to over night take out besides the multa?There have been a number of posts over the years on the pros / cons of TLNs. My advice is to spend some time at the clubs with different chicas for the half hour sessions. If you like one or two, go back and do a one hour. If you are really clicking and good chemistry, consider the TLN. At that point, I have found the chica looking for a night of normalcy. Have dinner, maybe dancing or a walk on the beach, having a nice hotel room to relax. You will get sex, but don't think it will be a freak show. Nice breakfast before back to the club. I have had TLNs with no expectation of payment, or some big discount. Get them after the afternoon session, so you can go to the beach and have a decent evening. Or in the morning for a full day out. If you wait until after the night shift, all you will get is a partner that will want a late night bite to eat and a sleeping bedmate. The reality is that you can have 5-8 sessions at the clubs for the cost of TLN. Add in he expenses when you are out, and that number climbs higher. Remember, the $$$ for the girls are completely negotiable. The bar fines are fixed.

Ath Trainer
08-02-17, 19:27
There have been a number of posts over the years on the pros / cons of TLNs. My advice is to spend some time at the clubs with different chicas for the half hour sessions. If you like one or two, go back and do a one hour. If you are really clicking and good chemistry, consider the TLN. At that point, I have found the chica looking for a night of normalcy. Have dinner, maybe dancing or a walk on the beach, having a nice hotel room to relax. You will get sex, but don't think it will be a freak show. Nice breakfast before back to the club. I have had TLNs with no expectation of payment, or some big discount. Get them after the afternoon session, so you can go to the beach and have a decent evening. Or in the morning for a full day out. If you wait until after the night shift, all you will get is a partner that will want a late night bite to eat and a sleeping bedmate. The reality is that you can have 5-8 sessions at the clubs for the cost of TLN. Add in he expenses when you are out, and that number climbs higher. Remember, the $$$ for the girls are completely negotiable. The bar fines are fixed.Never did a tln in sxm. Only had 2, maybe 3, chicas, I had interest in doing so. Only 1 of the 3 spoke enough english, that It would have been enjoyable, other than sex, due to the language barrier. Unfortunately the one who spoke decet engkish, I met on my last night on the island, that trip.

Definitely don't want to take her late at night, as she's tired, and will sleep too much. 4 - 8, theres no multa, so you may get a freebie, with a nice meal, and shopping. Ill do the HR, or longer in the room, so I'm not rushed, or watching the clock.

Shark16
08-02-17, 23:26
What are the ladies looking for when it comes to over night take out besides the multa?Going rate around $300- 350 (Carolina's)? That is 9 pm - 9 am. Getting a tired chica at 2 am is a different story. Daytime is less expensive (11 - 4). Siesta can be free (4- 8). All is a negotiable, yes.

Add snacks & drinks. No need for fancy dinners.

Is it worth it? Rarely. Not for the sex. It's a different feeling. But very much depending on the chica and how you click with her. I have had a few medicore TLNs on the island with some very memorable in between. Be clear with your expectations (the chicas appreciate honesty). Testing a few chicas couple of times at the club before making a decision about TLN sounds like a good idea. Speaking Spanish helps.

Have fun!

Seymore Butts
08-03-17, 14:40
With Seamans / Hypnotic move to Defiance, does that mean that there is a Brothel license not being used? Or are there plans to open another brothel to replace the ole Seamans / Hypnotic location?

Mel365
08-03-17, 19:58
Are you sure Hypnotique is moving to Defiance. I thought the original owner of Defiance is running the club.

The people that ran the original Seamans are at Crystal. That I know for sure.

With Seamans / Hypnotic move to Defiance, does that mean that there is a Brothel license not being used? Or are there plans to open another brothel to replace the ole Seamans / Hypnotic location?

Ath Trainer
08-03-17, 22:44
Are you sure Hypnotique is moving to Defiance. I thought the original owner of Defiance is running the club.

The people that ran the original Seamans are at Crystal. That I know for sure.Either way, shouldn't there be a extra license, some where? Not that its a big deal, right now, since most clubs don't have enough girls anyway.

SxmPlaytime
08-10-17, 00:43
Has anyone every been to the Cacao bar on sucker pond road. It is between ElCapitan and Fort Difiance on the left side of the road. There are sometimes skimpy dressed girls drinking on the porch trying to wave me in. Wondering if they are working girls.

PogoStick
08-10-17, 15:18

Do you think it will be hard to find a guy to bang her while where down there on vacation? We're planning to stay in Grand Case.Check out the Perch Bar on Orient Beach during happy hour. That is where most of the swinger tourists hang out to meet.

RaidenEr
08-10-17, 19:00
Has anyone every been to the Cacao bar on sucker pond road. It is between ElCapitan and Fort Difiance on the left side of the road. There are sometimes skimpy dressed girls drinking on the porch trying to wave me in. Wondering if they are working girls.Interesting, I leave in 3 weeks and have extended my stay for 2 weeks. I will have lots of time for exploring.

Anyone know if more ladies have arrived on the island?

SxmPlaytime
08-11-17, 12:41
Interesting, I leave in 3 weeks and have extended my stay for 2 weeks. I will have lots of time for exploring.

Anyone know if more ladies have arrived on the island?Carolinas seems to be getting more girls in weekly. About 25 girls at a time on the floor. Mostly Columbian Chikas. Beautiful girls. Petite Chatau seems to have about 30 at a time on the floor. El Capitain has about 30.

Fort Defiance still only has 6 girls. Not sure why the big difference in numbers. Haven't made it back to the others yet. Definitely a lot of great choices here now and getting more choices every week. Hope this helps.

OmgHilarious25
08-12-17, 16:43
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

FunTimeSxm
08-25-17, 13:02
I hear Angie is worth checking out in Carolinas, smoking hot, has a great routine:

In room, tongues you violently, pulls at you belt, pulls your pants down and proceeds to suck your cock with no condom and kick your balls before putting oil on her tits and giving you a tit wank.

Seymore Butts
08-25-17, 20:42
I hear Angie is worth checking out in Carolinas, smoking hot, has a great routine:

In room, tongues you violently, pulls at you belt, pulls your pants down and proceeds to suck your cock with no condom and kick your balls before putting oil on her tits and giving you a tit wank.I am not in St Maarten until November. Hope she has a visa that lasts that long. (Except for the kicking in the balls). Anyone know what that status of the VISA's for the girls is at? Are they 3/6/12 months now?

Ath Trainer
08-25-17, 20:53

In room, tongues you violently, pulls at you belt, pulls your pants down and proceeds to suck your cock with no condom and kick your balls before putting oil on her tits and giving you a tit wank.I could skip the kicking my balls.

FunTimeSxm
08-26-17, 00:30
Sorry guys, my friend did a typo, he meant to say lick your balls. She been there one month so I guess another 5 to go.

SxmPlaytime
08-26-17, 13:55
I am not in St Maarten until November. Hope she has a visa that lasts that long. (Except for the kicking in the balls). Anyone know what that status of the VISA's for the girls is at? Are they 3/6/12 months now?They all seem to be here for 6 months at a time now.

Seymore Butts
08-26-17, 15:30
Sorry guys, my friend did a typo, he meant to say lick your balls. She been there one month so I guess another 5 to go.Like Mel said, the more important date is when is she leaving then the (supposedly) date she tells you she arrived. Last year I had a chica at Carolinas tell me she just got there yesterday and this was her first day. I was in doubt until she told me to pay the bar $3 for the room for 30 minutes. She had not been there long enough to realize they raised the price to $5. We got a chuckle over that later.

Kirk Lazarus
08-30-17, 01:55
I know that when we refer to "TLN" here, it means overnight with a girl. But what is TLN short form for? I ask because I'd like to know what words to say (in Spanish) that stands for TLN so the girls understand that I'm making a proposal for an overnight.

Lucky Strike
08-30-17, 02:23
I know that when we refer to "TLN" here, it means overnight with a girl. But what is TLN short form for? I ask because I'd like to know what words to say (in Spanish) that stands for TLN so the girls understand that I'm making a proposal for an overnight.TLN=todo la noche, but the SXM bar chicas mostly say "multa", which is technically a take-out fee to the bar, but if you say "multa" they'll know what you want.

Enjoy!

L. S.

Mel365
08-30-17, 03:50
quanto para ti para toda la noche , y qu es la barra de multa?

How much for you for all night and what is the bar fine. Correctly speaking multa is a fine and it is what the bar charges for a TNL.

Kirk Lazarus
08-30-17, 06:47
quanto para ti para toda la noche , y qu es la barra de multa?

How much for you for all night and what is the bar fine. Correctly speaking multa is a fine and it is what the bar charges for a TNL.

TLN=todo la noche, but the SXM bar chicas mostly say "multa", which is technically a take-out fee to the bar, but if you say "multa" they'll know what you want.

Enjoy!

L. S.Thank you Lucky Strike and Mel. I have some free time at the end of September and looking to travel to SXM at that time. I'll report back on the chicas.

Ath Trainer
08-30-17, 16:28
Thank you Lucky Strike and Mel. I have some free time at the end of September and looking to travel to SXM at that time. I'll report back on the chicas.Tln can be fun, but may not be worth the money. Between the multa, and chica fee, and other expenses (food, drinks, shopping) its pricy. May get1, maybe 2 goes in the bed, for what you could get 6 to 8 at the club. Best is to take her out on a day off or miday. No multa, and chcia price may be nada.

Mel365
09-02-17, 11:22
Tln can be fun, but may not be worth the money. Between the multa, and chica fee, and other expenses (food, drinks, shopping) its pricy. May get1, maybe 2 goes in the bed, for what you could get 6 to 8 at the club. Best is to take her out on a day off or miday. No multa, and chcia price may be nada.I would have to agree with ath trainer. Most Chicas are looking for dinner and a disco. You might get one or two pops that night but it would be late.

Usually in the mornings, the chicas are in the shower and say they have to get back to work. I have not come across any superstars in th last 2 years in St Maarten.

So I just go to the room for an hour with the ones that I like.

The exception are Super Stars who if you have the funds can be taken out for days on end. I have on occasion taken chicas out for a week at a time in St Maarten.

Last was this this spring, I first met a chica in Curacao that was a 10 and 11 in the bed. I think I wrote her up. I took a room at Campo and spent most nights with her.

When she moved on to Aruba I paid her 450- a day plus the bar multa. I went to Aruba twice for a week at a time. After leaving Aruba she had enough money to finish her house and she is now retired.

I keep in touch with 6 super stars all who have retired and get to see them on occasion in Colombia.

Moral of the story is unless you find a Superstar and want to take her out for a few days, skip the thought and just rent them by the hour. They are not looking for anything but a evening out if it is just one night.

Just as a P.S. Carolinas has the cheapest Multa, last I checked it was 70-100 for the club and whatever the chica wanted for the night. El Capt'and is something like 300- Multa- crazy!!

I don't know about the other clubs.

Seymore Butts
09-05-17, 12:44
Hope the Casas in the low lying areas survive. Or at least have time to do repairs before my November vacation. Wonder if some of the casas up the hill will have a hurricane party?

FunTimeSxm
09-05-17, 15:15
Looks like st Maarten is going take a direct hit from hurricane Irma, now a cat 5. Last time it was hit by a cat 5 (Louis) 400 people died and there was no power for 6 weeks.

Just hope there are no casualties and the hurricane somehow changes direction in next 24 hours.

Mel365
09-05-17, 21:16
Looks Like Hurricane Jose is going to hit St Maarten 4 days after Irma. Hurricane Jose looks like over 100 knots.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at2+shtml/150131.shtml?cone#contents
Irma is predicted to have 12 foot sea heights near St Maarten and 50 feet near the eye..

Seymore Butts
09-05-17, 21:53
I was there after Luis in 1995 and Lenny in 1999. St Maarten bounces back but some places it can take time. Each case we had restaurants and Lolo's open, just not as many. Most resorts have generators and a lot of restaurants do as well. Lenny dumped so much water (and sea rain) that most of the vegetation turned brown but came back by the next year. It flooded front, back and pond fill roads and they had to bring in the Aruba Fire trucks (the water pumpers) to pump the water out of the salt pond, back to the ocean and. It was a mess but still was able to have a vacation. I was NOT mongering then so I do not know how the casas faired.

FunTimeSxm
09-06-17, 15:58
The pictures and footage coming out from st Maarten are not good, the airport is trashed. Marigot is under a 3-6ft of water.

Going be months before it's back up and going.

John2526
09-06-17, 22:08
SXM Airport, and the Philipsburg beach.

http://bit.ly/2wGPRjm

StRobert
09-07-17, 06:43
The pictures and footage coming out from st Maarten are not good, the airport is trashed. Marigot is under a 3-6ft of water.

Going be months before it's back up and going.Does not look good. Link photos http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4858858/Princess-Juliana-Airport-destroyed-Hurricane-Irma.html.

Gagoo
09-07-17, 08:41
Also, the airport is supposedly destroyed. I was planning on being in SXM within the next 5 or 6 weeks. But, I won't bother planning that now.

Seymore Butts
09-07-17, 14:28
Hope this works out. Here is a current view after the hurricane of the drive past LE Petit. I tried using Buck On89 report #63 under Reports of Distinction, to do a side by side comparison to see if it is still standing, but I could not determine. But some of the other pics and videos show a lot of destruction. An owner of Sonesta Maho says on their web site they will be closed until 2018! Another smaller hotel said the same thing. Closed until High season. My November is trip is up in the air since I have not heard from the 3 places I stay yet are OK. Still waiting.

https://www.facebook.com/elexia.guardiola/videos/10213669606358479/

This is Buck On89 #63 post.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2040-Links-to-Reports-of-Distinction

And the you tube video is below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP1Ok7A606Y&feature=youtu.be

Seymore.

PogoStick
09-07-17, 17:37
Hopefully your boat was not in SXM.

Mel365
09-08-17, 02:15
Thanks Pogo,

My boat is up in New England.

Unfortunately my friends boat same as mine was sunk at the dock in Simpson Bay Marina.

Hopefully your boat was not in SXM.

Horacehyatt
09-08-17, 16:38
Thanks Pogo,

Unfortunately my friends boat same as mine was sunk at the dock in Simpson Bay Marina.Glad to see you are safe. I guess Curacao will be the place in the Caribbean for a while until things get repaired in SXM.

Mel365
09-08-17, 20:10
I am heading to Martinique for the winter.

Have some lady friends there.

Possibly spring back to St. Maarten.

PogoStick
09-09-17, 18:08
Thanks Pogo,

Unfortunately my friends boat same as mine was sunk at the dock in Simpson Bay Marina.Glad you are OK. I can't imagine how many millions of dollars worth of boats got destroyed in this.

PogoStick
09-09-17, 18:12
Glad to see you are safe. I guess Curacao will be the place in the Caribbean for a while until things get repaired in SXM.I would not expect any tourism in SXM for at least several months and probably longer. The airport is destroyed, the cruiseport is trashed, and downtown p-burg is under several feet of sand. Marigot and Grand Case are 95% gone. It will be a few years before they are anywhere close to normal.

Time to look at Aruba, Curacao and maybe the DR for mongering trips.

PogoStick
09-09-17, 18:38
Not the kind of screwing I want from a gal named Irma, but I'm getting fcuked by her anyway. I live smack dab at the point of expected landfall in SW Florida. But, I am well prepared and battened down tight. I should be fine, but can't say the same for many of my neighbors who are not properly prepared.

Mel365
09-09-17, 19:40
Keep your head down and your dick up!!

You are not too far from Latina puta central.

I would go to Campo--Aruba still sucks.

Not the kind of screwing I want from a gal named Irma, but I'm getting fcuked by her anyway. I live smack dab at the point of expected landfall in SW Florida. But, I am well prepared and battened down tight. I should be fine, but can't say the same for many of my neighbors who are not properly prepared.

PogoStick
09-11-17, 20:30
Keep your head down and your dick up!!

You are not too far from Latina puta central.

I would go to Campo--Aruba still sucks.Got through the storm with no issues at all, other than the power being out. But I have a generator so all is well. The AMPS should be open by tomorrow for a little stress release.

I like Aruba for many other things along with a side of pussy, but Campo is still my version of heaven. But unfortunately, I don't see either one in my near future.

The DR is a strong probability. Went there with the warden for some new business ventures a couple months ago and need to return soon, but the warden will stay at home. I had dinner with one of my contacts and his family at their home. His sister is a stunner. Drop dead gorgeous spinner, intelligent and speaks fluent English. He let me know that if I return solo I could stay at their house and that his sister likes me alot. Enough that I would be sleeping with her. Hard to pass up a deal like that.

Exoticspirit
09-12-17, 00:04
It's eerie for me to see all those photos and video of St Maarten after Irma since I was just there a few months ago. They say 95% of the buildings had damage so I would assume that the bigger hotels were probably least affected while those smaller, less solid buildings got wiped out. I would think that the dive shop on the beach near where I stayed at the Atrium Resort is no longer operational, never mind their dive boats. Probably same thing for that open air seafood restaurant down the street.

Wonder how the girls at Carolinas and the other places did during Irma. Might have been interesting to hunker down with 1-2 of them back in a solid hotel room during this time.

Mr Enternational
09-12-17, 00:23
Wonder how the girls at Carolinas and the other places did during Irma. Might have been interesting to hunker down with 1-2 of them back in a solid hotel room during this time.SMDH. Folks losing lives and property. Who would think about being in a room with hookers at such a drastic time. And when it is over and you walk outside to total destruction, then what?

Neurosynth
09-12-17, 01:35
SMDH. Folks losing lives and property. Who would think about being in a room with hookers at such a drastic time. And when it is over and you walk outside to total destruction, then what?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k

Gagoo
09-12-17, 06:59
It's eerie for me to see all those photos and video of St Maarten after Irma since I was just there a few months ago. They say 95% of the buildings had damage so I would assume that the bigger hotels were probably least affected while those smaller, less solid buildings got wiped out. I would think that the dive shop on the beach near where I stayed at the Atrium Resort is no longer operational, never mind their dive boats. Probably same thing for that open air seafood restaurant down the street.

Wonder how the girls at Carolinas and the other places did during Irma. Might have been interesting to hunker down with 1-2 of them back in a solid hotel room during this time.If 95% of the buildings are destroyed, I am guessing you will feel OK if one or two of the clubs are still open. I'm not sure where you would sleep. If things are bad there, just choose another destination.

John2526
09-12-17, 15:31
SMDH. Folks losing lives and property. Who would think about being in a room with hookers at such a drastic time. And when it is over and you walk outside to total destruction, then what?151,000 people die every day. I still like to fuck women.

Lucky Strike
09-13-17, 03:37
Seems like Carolina, Hypnotiq and the restaurant next to Hypnotiq sustained roof damage, but El Capitan's roof is undamaged.

Once they clean up the streets a bit and reconnect electricity and water, the business should be very good given the number of construction workers that will be brought over to rebuild the hotels and the infrastructure.

L. S.

FunTimeSxm
09-14-17, 17:28
My friend confirmed that Carolinas is closed and he will update me when it opens again.

He said the looting is bad and that soldiers have been ordered to shoot first and ask questions later.

As per previous post, the girls will be busy with all the workers and soldiers on the island come the rebuild, I can imagine there will also be some real cheap flights and hotel deals to encourage Tourists to come back.

Was planning for a winter break over there before storm, hopefully I won't need to change my plans.

Quagmire1974
09-15-17, 00:19
Was planning for a winter break over there before storm, hopefully I won't need to change my plans.You might want to create a backup plan. I've spent the past week on TripAdvisor trying to find out what happened to the hotels, bars, restaurants, and nightspots that I visited on Sint Maarten, Saint Martin, and Anguilla. All of them were either moderately to heavily damaged or completely destroyed. A whole bunch of new threads have popped-up on TripAdvisor in the Sint Maarten and Saint Martin forums discussing the effects of Irma on the island. I know of one hotel (The Sonesta?) that was so heavily damaged that they canceled reservations for the rest of 2017. Here are a couple of links you might find interesting:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/irma-creates-bittersweet-travel-bonus-luckier-caribbean-islands-200506931--finance.html

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/rebuilding-tourism-irma-epic-task-islands-143548517.html

Mel365
09-16-17, 02:34
Tomorrow Saturday is Dia de Amistad y amor in Colombia.

Day of friendship and love. It is a second valentines day for Colombians.

Good time to text your girlfiends in Colombia or send them cheap flowers.

Colombia is a world producer of roses. I use Daflores.com.

Very Inexpensive.

PogoStick
09-16-17, 16:38
My friend confirmed that Carolinas is closed and he will update me when it opens again.

He said the looting is bad and that soldiers have been ordered to shoot first and ask questions later.

As per previous post, the girls will be busy with all the workers and soldiers on the island come the rebuild, I can imagine there will also be some real cheap flights and hotel deals to encourage Tourists to come back.

Was planning for a winter break over there before storm, hopefully I won't need to change my plans.I would seriously forget about visiting SXM for at least a year. I am right now going through my third hurricane aftermath. It is not fun. Fortunately, my neighborhood got off with minimal damage but I am one of the lucky ones. Even so, I spent 6 days without electric and gasoline for my generator was hard to find. Others in the area are still under water or have severe wind damage.

Unless you are part of an official relief crew in SXM, you will only be in the way and at high risk of violent crime. While there may be a few hotels and restaurants operational, all you'll see is wreckage and devastation. It would not be a pleasant or safe experience. Monger elsewhere until tourism fully rebounds.

Barkey
09-16-17, 18:27
Tomorrow Saturday is Dia de Amistad y amor in Colombia.

Day of friendship and love. It is a second valentines day for Colombians.

Good time to text your girlfiends in Colombia or send them cheap flowers.

Colombia is a world producer of roses. I use Daflores.com.

Very Inexpensive.I think this year they are really celebrating the day on Sunday the 17th.

Maybe you still have time if you haven't sent the flowers yet.

Barkey.

UltraHappy
09-16-17, 22:10
(Take particular note of the research analyst quote in the article below, suggesting "several quarters or more" before cruise ships resume operations in St. Maarten. Ouch! So far, the cruise ship lines have only cancelled their stops at St. Martin for the next 5 weeks, but whether trips to St. Martin will be subject to further cruise ship cancellations remains to be seen).

TITLE: St. Thomas, St. Martin now off Royal Caribbean schedule for weeks.

SOURCE: https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2017/09/16/irma-fallout-st-thomas-st-martin-now-off-royal-caribbean-schedule-weeks/673339001/.

Irma-ravaged St. Thomas and St. Maarten are now off Royal Caribbean's schedule through at least late October.

With the islands just beginning what could be a months-long recovery, the line late Friday said four ships that are scheduled to visit over the next five weeks instead would head to such islands as St. Croix, St. Kitts and Bonaire.

Royal Caribbean already had canceled all of next week's stops at St. Thomas and St. Maarten the Dutch side of the island of St. Martin.

More: St. Thomas, St. Martin could be off schedules for months.

Grand Turk not quite ready for ships.

Royal Caribbean begins pulling Key West from itineraries.

The ships affected include the world's three largest cruise vessels Harmony of the Seas, Allure of the Seas and Oasis of the Seas. Based in Florida, the similarly sized trio measure more than 225,000 tons a piece so big they only can fit into the docking facilities at a handful of Caribbean islands.

Harmony will replace St. Thomas and St Maarten calls with visits to St. Kitts, which is one of the few nearby islands with facilities that can accommodate the vessel. Allure will replace one St. Maarten call with a visit to St. Kitts and additional calls in St. Maarten and St. Thomas with stops at Labadee, Royal Caribbean's private beach destination in Haiti. Oasis, which only is scheduled to visit St. Maarten over the coming weeks, will replace the calls with visits to St. Kitts and Nassau in The Bahamas.

Also affected by the changes is Puerto Rico-based Adventure of the Seas, which will replace St. Thomas and St. Maarten calls with stops in St. Croix, Bonaire and St. Kitts.

In a statement, Royal Caribbean left open the possibility of more cancellations to come.

"As the recovery effort remains fluid and each island is working diligently to get back to normal operations, we will continue to communicate any port changes approximately four weeks prior to departure," the line said.

The next Royal Caribbean calls in St. Thomas and St. Maarten that have not been canceled are scheduled to take place on Oct. 24 and 25, respectively.

Both St. Thomas and St. Martin were devastated by Irma, which barreled across the islands as a Category 5 hurricane, and some officials have hinted it could be many months before they are ready to receive tourists. In an interview with NPR on Wednesday, the governor of the USA Virgin Islands said he hoped St. Thomas could be back up and running for tourism by January.

In a research note sent to investors on Monday, Instinet analyst Harry Curtis estimated it could take "several quarters or more" to repair infrastructure on St. Martin and St. Thomas, suggesting it could be an extended period before ships return.

Royal Caribbean is one of the biggest operators of fall cruises to St. Thomas and St. Maarten. Its biggest rival in the region, cruise giant Carnival, also has been canceling St. Thomas and St. Maarten calls but so far only for the coming week. Another major competitor, Norwegian Cruise Line, has canceled all of its stops in St. Thomas for the next two months. All of the line's Eastern Caribbean sailings, which included a stop in St. Thomas as well as hard-hit Tortola in the British Virgin Islands, have been switched to Western Caribbean itineraries through November.

St. Thomas and St. Martin are two of the Caribbean destinations most visited by cruise ships and integral to dozens of cruise itineraries. Each draws more than 1. 6 million cruisers per year. In the Caribbean and the Bahamas, only a handful of ports come close to drawing as many passengers.

Royal Caribbean on Sunday used the 3,114-passenger Adventure to deliver relief supplies to St. Martin and evacuate stranded travelers, and its 1,840-passenger Majesty of the Seas docked Tuesday in St. Thomas and Friday in St. Maarten to offer similar assistance.

In addition to St. Thomas and St. Martin, cruise ship destinations significantly affected by Irma include Key West, Fla. ; St. John in the USA Virgin Islands; Barbuda; St. Barts; and Tortola in the British Virgin Islands.

Mel365
09-16-17, 22:23
Today is the day.

Barkey
09-16-17, 22:27
I think this year they are really celebrating the day on Sunday the 17th.

Maybe you still have time if you haven't sent the flowers yet.

Barkey.Mel. You are right. My bad.

FunTimeSxm
09-17-17, 01:47
I would seriously forget about visiting SXM for at least a year. I am right now going through my third hurricane aftermath. It is not fun. Fortunately, my neighborhood got off with minimal damage but I am one of the lucky ones. Even so, I spent 6 days without electric and gasoline for my generator was hard to find. Others in the area are still under water or have severe wind damage.

Unless you are part of an official relief crew in SXM, you will only be in the way and at high risk of violent crime. While there may be a few hotels and restaurants operational, all you'll see is wreckage and devastation. It would not be a pleasant or safe experience. Monger elsewhere until tourism fully rebounds.I can stay with my friend when I visit so don't need to worry about hotels and he said there are so many soldiers on the island now (1500-2000) on French side that looting is not as bad. However there is another storm on the way (Lee) and I have seen lots of photos of the devestation so if I do visit it will be last minute, it will be between December-April.

Mel365
09-17-17, 04:07
Hurricane Maria is currently forecast to go right over St Maarten at Hurrricane strength. 2 PM Tuesday.

I can stay with my friend when I visit so don't need to worry about hotels and he said there are so many soldiers on the island now (1500-2000) on French side that looting is not as bad. However there is another storm on the way (Lee) and I have seen lots of photos of the devestation so if I do visit it will be last minute, it will be between December-April.

Mel365
09-17-17, 07:49
Go to the national hurricane center and click on the Maria data click on the 5th box over.
St Maarten is in the bullseye of this hurricand now predicted to be over 110 mph. at least force 3 possibly 4 and 5 over puerto rico.

FunTimeSxm
09-17-17, 14:12
Go to the national hurricane center and click on the Maria data click on the 5th box over.
St Maarten is in the bullseye of this hurricand now predicted to be over 110 mph. at least force 3 possibly 4 and 5 over puerto rico.Yes, this was the hurricane my friend sent me picture of, I got the name wrong. I hope Maria changes direction like Jose did and goes back into the Atlantic or at least gets no stronger.

In other news I have been told Carolinas suppose to be re-opening tomorrow.

PogoStick
09-17-17, 17:04
(Take particular note of the research analyst quote in the article below, suggesting "several quarters or more" before cruise ships resume operations in St. Maarten. Ouch! So far, the cruise ship lines have only cancelled their stops at St. Martin for the next 5 weeks, but whether trips to St. Martin will be subject to further cruise ship cancellations remains to be seen).

TITLE: St. Thomas, St. Martin now off Royal Caribbean schedule for weeks.

SOURCE: https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2017/09/16/irma-fallout-st-thomas-st-martin-now-off-royal-caribbean-schedule-weeks/673339001/.

In an interview with NPR on Wednesday, the governor of the USA Virgin Islands said he hoped St. Thomas could be back up and running for tourism by January.

Gov. Mapp is the most corrupt and biggest bullshitter in the Caribbean. Just a few weeks ago he was quoted as saying the USVI does not need a financial bailout, that the island's finances are just fine. They are a couple billion in debt, have fallen to junk bond ratings (Mapp cut off all communications with financial analysts), government employees are not being paid, govt utility bills are in arrears, there is not a single working ambulance on any of the islands (yet he and the LT gov just spent a small fortune on 3 armored SUVs and limos for themselves).

If he says they will be ready in January, he probably means in 2020.

UltraHappy
09-17-17, 23:38
Just to be clear for those readers of this forum who are just skimming, Governor Mapp is the governor of the USA Virgin Islands and not of St. Martin.

So, Pogostick's observations below should not be misinterpreted as being about St. Martin by the more cursory readers following this forum.

Gov. Mapp is the most corrupt and biggest bullshitter in the Caribbean. Just a few weeks ago he was quoted as saying the USVI does not need a financial bailout, that the island's finances are just fine. They are a couple billion in debt, have fallen to junk bond ratings (Mapp cut off all communications with financial analysts), government employees are not being paid, govt utility bills are in arrears, there is not a single working ambulance on any of the islands (yet he and the LT gov just spent a small fortune on 3 armored SUVs and limos for themselves).

If he says they will be ready in January, he probably means in 2020.

Ivanvlad
09-23-17, 20:29
A girl I know, who is working in the Crystal, told me today that the Crystal and the Carolina are open.

FunTimeSxm
09-23-17, 23:07
Yeah they are open but you can't go out after 7 pm, there is curfew every night and my Friend says you will get arrested if you out after 7 pm.

UltraHappy
09-24-17, 04:14
Yeah they are open but you can't go out after 7 pm, there is curfew every night and my Friend says you will get arrested if you out after 7 pm.So, what you're saying is that if you fail to leave Carolina's before 7 pm, then you will be forced to spend the entire night with the chicas, since there is no possibility of returning to your hotel until morning, yes? Hmmm, yes, that sounds very inconvenient. I would hate to be locked up in a dorm with a bunch of young, sex-crazed Colombian chicas with nowhere else to go. Sounds absolutely horrible!

FunTimeSxm
09-24-17, 20:54
I think you can stay the night at Carolina's anyway regardless. I assume the club is only open in afternoon. My friend went there with his boss on Friday and the front door was closed, so back door it is just like when it was being renovated last November. Would be interesting to know how many girls have stayed.

John2526
09-26-17, 22:40
So, what you're saying is that if you fail to leave Carolina's before 7 pm, then you will be forced to spend the entire night with the chicas, since there is no possibility of returning to your hotel until morning, yes? Hmmm, yes, that sounds very inconvenient. I would hate to be locked up in a dorm with a bunch of young, sex-crazed Colombian chicas with nowhere else to go. Sounds absolutely horrible!That's sort of how picture heaven.

Mel365
09-27-17, 07:05
If that is your Idea of heaven, why don't you get off your butt, reserve a room at Campo and spend a week living the life.

I'll be there doing the same next week.

That's sort of how picture heaven.

FunTimeSxm
09-28-17, 00:23
My friend tells me there are 12 girls still at Carolina's. Not sure when anymore are arriving. His current favourite there is Angie.

Scubatoo
10-11-17, 22:04
Some decent updates on progress of recovery for the island can be found on www.travelweekly.com and on www.caribjournal.com. Airport re-opened yesterday to a number of airlines for daylight flights, including American and Delta. JetBlue is expected to start back to St. Maarten the second week of November. 70% of hotel units damaged during hurricane (that is about 2800 out of 4000). But they are saying 50% should be back in service by the end of December. The cruise ship terminal will welcome cruise ships back on November 11. Much of the power has been restored, and gasoline is flowing. Unfortunately for me, I was cancelled out of hotel and airline shortly after the hurricane. But it looks like things are working their way back, even though it will take a long while to get back to normal. As we all know, as the cruise ships go to St. Maarten, so go the clubs. I will be looking forward to reports from others in the coming months. And I look forward to heading back again next year. The French side of the island will take longer to recover.

Ath Trainer
10-12-17, 11:09
Some decent updates on progress of recovery for the island can be found on www.travelweekly.com and on www.caribjournal.com. Airport re-opened yesterday to a number of airlines for daylight flights, including American and Delta. JetBlue is expected to start back to St. Maarten the second week of November. 70% of hotel units damaged during hurricane (that is about 2800 out of 4000). But they are saying 50% should be back in service by the end of December. The cruise ship terminal will welcome cruise ships back on November 11. Much of the power has been restored, and gasoline is flowing. Unfortunately for me, I was cancelled out of hotel and airline shortly after the hurricane. But it looks like things are working their way back, even though it will take a long while to get back to normal. As we all know, as the cruise ships go to St. Maarten, so go the clubs. I will be looking forward to reports from others in the coming months. And I look forward to heading back again next year. The French side of the island will take longer to recover.Wondering whynyou say the French side will take longer? More damage?

Scubatoo
10-12-17, 11:18
Wondering whynyou say the French side will take longer? More damage?Yes. It got the worst of the worst. Severe flooding plus wind damage.

Gagoo
10-14-17, 16:48
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that the airport has opened up for commercial flights on 10 October. There are some videos from the SXM airport staff about this on YouTube also. I'm sure a lot of places are still really messed up though. If you see the YouTube videos where they are flying drones, the Orient Bay looks like it will be out of commission for quite awhile.

Mel365
10-15-17, 03:00
Life is slowly returning to normal. There is electricity in most places. Running water is all over. Cable in most places. All I am missing is the internet and Cable which is from the same provider.

You can still see the ugly scars Irma and Maria has left. Most peopld are already rebuilding their roofs. Businesses on Front and Backstreet are open, restaurants in the Simpson Bay that can open are open. The airport and seaport are open. On November 11 we are expecting our first Cruise ship. I will take some years to get back where we were but all for the better. All I would need is to get away from here for a couple of days.

Shark16
10-15-17, 11:37
I am happy to hear that my favorite island is slowly getting back on its feet. But how are our clubs doing through these difficult times?

- Are they all open for business? Which clubs are open, which are closed?

- Are there any chicas left?

- How is the selection developing? Are more chicas leaving than arriving, or have they been able to turn it around?

- Is the curfew lifted? All roads functioning as usual?

- Is it possible to shower at the clubs like we used to? Is a / see functioning like it used to?

I thing we lack a bit of good intel on these crucial questions.

Mel365
10-16-17, 05:51
The roads are open, the water has ben restored as most of the electric. Many restaurants are open. I will not be stopping in St Martin with my boat, I will be heading further south probably Curacao until January when I hope to go back to SXM.

I will ask about the club and chicas.

I am happy to hear that my favorite island is slowly getting back on its feet. But how are our clubs doing through these difficult times?

- Are they all open for business? Which clubs are open, which are closed?

- Are there any chicas left?

- How is the selection developing? Are more chicas leaving than arriving, or have they been able to turn it around?

- Is the curfew lifted? All roads functioning as usual?

- Is it possible to shower at the clubs like we used to? Is a / see functioning like it used to?

I thing we lack a bit of good intel on these crucial questions.

FunTimeSxm
10-16-17, 16:41
Carolinas is open but there are only 12 girls and it's very quiet in the afternoon.

Badabing needs to relocate due to massive roof damage, I believe they maybe looking at a large villa to rent in the interim.

Defiance roof has totally gone, not sure when / if they will come back.

Gagoo
10-17-17, 02:48
If you don't know who to ask, an easy way to get an answer is to ask some Super Hosts on Airbnb. Now, of course, some might try to say things are well just to get you to rent. That is why I only messaged Super Hosts. Today I messaged 3 Airbnb hosts. I'll just remove the names. I asked the places how are things going in SXM. Here are the 3 replies I got today:

1: Hi. Our rental units have not been refurbished as yet. We're planning to reopen by Dec 15th. Utility services have been restored but not consistently in all areas. Owners are still in process of getting insurance claims approved so that rebuilding can happen.

2: Hi, everything is fine as far as basics go. The shops are open; we have power, water etc. I will check on rental car rates for you. Internet is currently working intermittently hopefully it will be fixed before you arrive.

3: Hi (my name) Yup we got pretty banged up. The airport just reopened last week and the first cruise ship will return Nov 5. We are pretty rough around the edges here. I really don't know the situation with rental cars. So many cars damaged. You will have to try the big names like Avis or hertz. Hummmm and good internet. That's asking a lot right now. Phones and internet and power and water are on and off frequently. Treefrog presently has no cable TV, and no wifi. It is still out in our area. Wish I could paint a better picture for you but it is what it is. Let me know if your still interested after you have some time to think.

Mel365
10-17-17, 06:11
Great Idea- Thanks.

Mel.

If you don't know who to ask, an easy way to get an answer is to ask some Super Hosts on Airbnb. Now, of course, some might try to say things are well just to get you to rent. That is why I only messaged Super Hosts. Today I messaged 3 Airbnb hosts. I'll just remove the names. I asked the places how are things going in SXM. Here are the 3 replies I got today:

1: Hi. Our rental units have not been refurbished as yet. We're planning to reopen by Dec 15th. Utility services have been restored but not consistently in all areas. Owners are still in process of getting insurance claims approved so that rebuilding can happen.

2: Hi, everything is fine as far as basics go. The shops are open; we have power, water etc. I will check on rental car rates for you. Internet is currently working intermittently hopefully it will be fixed before you arrive.

3: Hi (my name) Yup we got pretty banged up. The airport just reopened last week and the first cruise ship will return Nov 5. We are pretty rough around the edges here. I really don't know the situation with rental cars. So many cars damaged. You will have to try the big names like Avis or hertz. Hummmm and good internet. That's asking a lot right now. Phones and internet and power and water are on and off frequently. Treefrog presently has no cable TV, and no wifi. It is still out in our area. Wish I could paint a better picture for you but it is what it is. Let me know if your still interested after you have some time to think.

Seymore Butts
10-31-17, 13:25
The Royal Caribbean cruise line has pushed back the date for the first ship from Nov to Dec 17th. But several timeshares (Atrium & Sea Palace) are set to reopen with limited availability starting Dec 2nd. Still may have a chance of coming down this year for a week or two. Simpson Bay (formerly the Pelican) currently says it will not open until 2018. Fingers crossed.

Seymore Butts
10-31-17, 20:09
Just got off the phone with a bunch of time shares. Had to cancel the first two weeks (11/11 through 11/25) but just got confirmed for 11/25 through 12/9. The two weeks that were canceled and added to next year. So next year I will be down for 6 weeks. Now I have to develop the strategy for mongering in the morning until 1 PM. Hoping for some updates in the next three weeks to get this trip kick started.

DavisLucJr
11-08-17, 21:00
Just got off the phone with a bunch of time shares. Had to cancel the first two weeks (11/11 through 11/25) but just got confirmed for 11/25 through 12/9. The two weeks that were canceled and added to next year. So next year I will be down for 6 weeks. Now I have to develop the strategy for mongering in the morning until 1 PM. Hoping for some updates in the next three weeks to get this trip kick started.Why just the morning? From what I understand the curfews have been lifted.

Shark16
11-08-17, 22:34
... is back in business.

Seymore Butts
11-08-17, 22:56
Why just the morning? From what I understand the curfews have been lifted.I have other obligations after 1 -3 PM I have to work around. And that can change on a daily basis due to medical reasons I won't get into. And unless something changes (and it has not for the last 24 years) I do not think after 3 PM is an option for me. Last year was the first year I dipped my toe in the mongering water hole and it worked out OK. Now after reading years of research, I am trying to make the most of the two weeks this year.

DennisMP
12-07-17, 19:21
Been quite here for awhile. Anyone got any update on SXM? Appears some folks said they we're going last month but haven't seen any reports. I'll be there Jan 4 thru 15 and will give you all the play by play as time permits.

Mel365
12-08-17, 03:05
The government of Holland is really trying to get on the cases of the club owners.

https://www.sxm-talks.com/the-daily-herald/prosecutor-calls-on-judge-to-put-owner-of-brothel-behind-bars-8/

Tochie is a personal friend of mine and the government is making up many lies to persecute him.

His family is very important and powerful on the island, and they are trying to bring him down.

A few years ago a good friend of Tochie and me was " killed " in a helicopter "accident".

He was a chief inspector of police. Everyone believes that the helicopter was blown up over deep water to prvent him from disclosing.

Damaging information about the government. He did have the proof, I had seen it-.

I think the club owners will be keeping their heads down for now.

Lucky Strike
12-08-17, 22:21
A few years ago a good friend of Tochie and me was " killed " in a helicopter "accident".

He was a chief inspector of police. Everyone believes that the helicopter was blown up over deep water to prvent him from disclosing.

Damaging information about the government. He did have the proof, I had seen it-.

I think the club owners will be keeping their heads down for now.Wow! This is some serious Pablo Escobar-type sh*t! Maybe, for your own safety, you shouldn't be coming to SXM again? Especially with your boat. Sinking / burning / blowing up a sailboat can't be *that much* harder to pull off than to blow up a helicopter?

Mel365
12-11-17, 03:00
For those of you who are interested in Simpson Bay. Zee Best, great breakfast and lunch is open for business, Jimbos is still Closed.