PDA

View Full Version : St. Maarten (The southern Dutch side)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32

Knoteebuoy
12-09-20, 21:02
I just spoke with the chica I am going to visit next week. She says at her club they are tested every other week.

I asked her to go get a test the day before I arrive. I will pay for the test and the taxi.

FYI to return to the USA you need a test within 3 days of your return. I had mine done at the Health Care Laboratory in the Orange Grove shopping center near the old Harley dealer. It cost $70- and you get the results within 24 hours. I would suggest you go there to make an appointment the day you arrive. The lab is very busy and you will not get an appointment within a few days of your leaving.

I think the Covid test is a crap shoot, If you go with a chica that had the test 2 days ago, she might already be infected.
But what the hell, my little brain does the thinking in SXM.This is great advice as usual; much appreciated. Hoping to get to SXM in early January if things don't get shut down again.

Mel365
12-09-20, 22:45
http://www.simpsonbaymedicalclinic.com/

The chica tried to make an appointment for next week and they are booked through January 10. They said I would need to go to a doctor to get the test.

I used this clinic when we arrived last month. The doctor came aboard and gave us the test. We got the results the next day.

I made an appointment for the chica with them and for me to return.

P.S. The authorities only accept the rt-PCR test. Any other covid test is not acceptable.

I was able to find a lab here that prints rt-PCR on the results even though most PCR tests are rt- .

The doctor costs $50- plus the lab work $70-.

I also had a STD screen run.

You will also have to fill out a form on line and send the image of the test results. They can take up to 24 hours to give you the ok to land. No ok form-go home!!

Did I mention St Maarten is the FRIENDLY ISLAND-they can kiss my ass.

1. A rt-PCR test for the SARS-COV-2 virus obtained from a naso-pharyngeal swab performed within 120 hours prior to departure to Sint Maarten (last leg in case of connecting flights) is required for all travelers originating from a country that is categorized as high or moderate risk. Other tests such as antibody tests and tests performed outside of the 120 hours period will not be accepted. Results from home covid-19 collection test kits will also not be accepted. Airlines might require you to show a negative lab test result.

2. Alternatively, travelers originating from a country that is categorized as high or moderate risk can do an antigen test for the SARS-COV-2 virus obtained from a naso-pharyngeal swab performed within 48 hours prior to departure to Sint Maarten. Only the following antigen tests are approved: the Becton Dickinson (BD) Veritor Plus, the Abbott Panbio, the Abott BinaxNow and the Roche / SD Biosensor F antigen tests. Tests performed outside of the 48 hours period or other brand and type of antigen tests will not be accepted.

Mel365
12-10-20, 06:40
https://stmaartenehas.com/travel-requirements

A PCR test is not acceptable only an rt-PCR test.

Knoteebuoy
12-11-20, 22:26
http://www.simpsonbaymedicalclinic.com/

The chica tried to make an appointment for next week and they are booked through January 10. They said I would need to go to a doctor to get the test.

I used this clinic when we arrived last month. The doctor came aboard and gave us the test. We got the results the next day.

I made an appointment for the chica with them and for me to return.

P.S. The authorities only accept the rt-PCR test. Any other covid test is not acceptable.

I was able to find a lab here that prints rt-PCR on the results even though most PCR tests are rt- .

The doctor costs $50- plus the lab work $70-.

Medical clinic information very helpful. Much appreciated.

ChrisFront
12-13-20, 15:35
FYI to return to the USA you need a test within 3 days of your return.Can someone confirm this? To my knowledge you don't need any kind of test to return to the mainland US (Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, etc, are the exception).

Anyhow. My first time on the island, suggested times to visit El Captain & other spots on a Sunday or Weekdays?

Mel365
12-14-20, 02:04
The entry requirements vary from state to state.

In New York, you must have a Covid PCR test within 3 days of arriving. On arrival you will be asked to fill out a contact form. . You then must self quarantine for 3 days and on the 4th day take another Covid test.

You will then be constantly pestered on your phone and by email to confirm the results.

I assume it varies from state to state.

I AM GOING ANYWAY, THE LITTLE HEAD IS IN CONTROL.

Travel. State. Gov Travel Advisories Sint Maarten Travel Advisory.

Sint Maarten Travel Advisory.

Travel Advisory.

August 6, 2020 Sint Maarten. Level 3: Reconsider Travel.

Reconsider travel to Sint Maarten due to health and safety measures and COVID-related conditions.

Read the Department of State's COVID-19 page before you plan any international travel.  8239;.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a level 4 Travel Health Notice for Sint Maarten due to COVID-19.  8239;.

Sint Maarten has lifted stay at home orders, and resumed some transportation options and business operations. Visit the Consulate's COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Sint Maarten.

Read the country information page.

If you decide to travel to Sint Maarten:

See the USA Consulate's web page regarding COVID-19.  .

Visit the CDC's webpage on Travel and COVID-19.

Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.

Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.

USA Citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergency situations. Review the Traveler's Checklist.

Last Update: Reissued with updates to COVID-19 informa.

Mel365
12-14-20, 02:16
El Capitan opens between 11 and 12 noon. Here the chicas work till late in the afternoon--especially the not so popular chicas.

They reopen around 8 PM.

I would suggest Carolinas or Crystals (across the street) The also open around 11-12 and work until 4.

Usually the pickings are slim in the afternoon at both clubs. Normally they are busy, but without the cruise ships there is not much business in the afternoon.
They also dress casually in the afternoon.

The best time to go is around 8-9 pm Monday through Thursday then the full staff is on duty. The weekends are rather busy and many chicas are out for TLN.
They dress to kill in the evenings

In fact the really hot ones you will most likely never see as they are either out of the club or constantly in the rooms.

Some people like me, when they encounter a Very hot chica, take them out for days on end.

Do not be discouraged and do not go with the first chica that approaches you, Wait 30 minutes and see what the field looks like and who just came out of the back rooms.

Start by using the big head.

If you find one you really like ket her whatsapp number . You can then reserve her at your convenience.
The chicas are free from 4 ish till 7:30.
You can take them to the beach or to late lunch. This is usually a freebie if you have chemistry.

Can someone confirm this? To my knowledge you don't need any kind of test to return to the mainland US (Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, etc, are the exception).

Anyhow. My first time on the island, suggested times to visit El Captain & other spots on a Sunday or Weekdays?

Mel365
12-16-20, 03:44
There are at least 3 chicas hot hot that will do ANYTHING!

Knoteebuoy
12-18-20, 21:44
There are at least 3 chicas hot hot that will do ANYTHING!Hey Mel; would you be willing to share the names of these lovely ladies?

Mel365
12-27-20, 22:18
I heard from my friend at Crystals the three chicas I saw were up for anything. They are all spinners with great bodies. The selection at Crystals is small so you should not miss them.

I saw them in the club HOT HOT.

Sorry, I did not get their names. Back soon, possibly with an update.

Hey Mel; would you be willing to share the names of these lovely ladies?

Mel365
12-27-20, 22:20
I hope to be in SXM for a few weeks mid January.

Keep in touch.

Mel.

This is great advice as usual; much appreciated. Hoping to get to SXM in early January if things don't get shut down again.

Knoteebuoy
12-28-20, 22:45
I hope to be in SXM for a few weeks mid January.

Keep in touch.

Mel.Travel plans have slipped a bit. Now looking like late January / early February before I will get there. { .

Knoteebuoy
12-29-20, 04:55
I heard from my friend at Crystals the three chicas I saw were up for anything. They are all spinners with great bodies. The selection at Crystals is small so you should not miss them.

I saw them in the club HOT HOT.

Sorry, I did not get their names. Back soon, possibly with an update.If they are still around when I get there I will look them up. Thanks for the info.

Mel365
12-31-20, 04:41
I arrive the 16th in the afternoon. Should be on island for at least a week possibly 10 days.

If they are still around when I get there I will look them up. Thanks for the info.

Knoteebuoy
01-02-21, 20:49
I arrive the 16th in the afternoon. Should be on island for at least a week possibly 10 days.Does not look like our times on the island will overlap. To bad; perhaps next time.

NotForShow
01-04-21, 07:13
I arrive the 16th in the afternoon. Should be on island for at least a week possibly 10 days.For those familiar with SXM, me and the wife have never been there but will be there 1/5-1/10.

What Places are couple friendly and what kind of cost are we looking at for 1 HR-2 HR.

Reading through a lot of comments, seems girls are willing to meet up outside of the clubs also?

Any help is appreciated.

Oh yeah, seen it posted a couple times. What does TLN mean?

Staying at Sonesta, but will have a rental car to get around.

Thanks!

Mel365
01-05-21, 00:16
Women are not usually welcome in the clubs. I have never seen a couple in a club.

You would have to go into the club and pick out a chica.
You can definitely have the chica step outside the club so your wife can get a look at her.
Most of the chicas do not speak very good if any English.

You can discuss how much the chica wants for her time out of the club. They charge about $100- HR in the club, however they are also spending time traveling back and forth to your hotel. you would also pay the Multa (takeout Fee) . around $70-

I would strongly recommend Luisa at crystal club as she is quite talented and speaks very good English. She also likes women. If you do see Luisa mention you heard of her from the man with a boat. You will get VIP treatment.
She is also Brazilian if you know about most Brazilian women.

Crystals is across the street form Carolinas. You might do better in the afternoon-- I would suggest discussing your plans with a chica you like and determine if she is available or available another night.

TLN mean toda la Noche -taking her out all night. TLN can cost between $300-$500. Friday and Saturday nights are not good as the good chicas are quite busy, the best ones are TLN.

In the afternoons the chicas are dressed more casually. In the evenings they are dressed in their sexiest clothing.

For those familiar with SXM, me and the wife have never been there but will be there 1/5-1/10.

What Places are couple friendly and what kind of cost are we looking at for 1 HR-2 HR.

Reading through a lot of comments, seems girls are willing to meet up outside of the clubs also?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

NotForShow
01-05-21, 03:30
Women are not usually welcome in the clubs. I have never seen a couple in a club.

You would have to go into the club and pick out a chica.
You can definitely have the chica step outside the club so your wife can get a look at her.
Most of the chicas do not speak very good if any English.

You can discuss how much the chica wants for her time out of the club. They charge about $100- HR in the club, however they are also spending time traveling back and forth to your hotel. you would also pay the Multa (takeout Fee) . around $70-

I would strongly recommend Luisa at crystal club as she is quite talented and speaks very good English. She also likes women. If you do see Luisa mention you heard of her from the man with a boat. You will get VIP treatment.
She is also Brazilian if you know about most Brazilian women.

Crystals is across the street form Carolinas. You might do better in the afternoon-- I would suggest discussing your plans with a chica you like and determine if she is available or available another night..Thanks for the info. We are use to Mexico where its a lot easier when your a couple over being single for quality.

ClubTed
01-05-21, 18:51
For those familiar with SXM, me and the wife have never been there but will be there 1/5-1/10.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!See you arrive today, the 5th, and guessing the Sonesta is at Maho Beach. I haven't been on island in quite awhile, most recently due to COVID and secondly, since the major hurricane that wreaked havoc on the island. With that being said, if you happen to check out this site while in SXM, here's some info related to your question.

First, you've got a bit of a drive to the clubs, (whatever is open these days) from Maho Beach. You'll have to deal with traffic during the day, and some winding turns at night, so if you're out at night, watch the drinking. Better to venture out in the late morning afternoon. Carolina's opens around 11 am And rocks until about 4:00 pm When it becomes free / quiet time for the chicas. I have seen women guests / patrons with a guy and sometimes two, inside both Casablanca and Carolinas. At both places the female guest was having a pretty good time. Drinks were flowing. But my observations are that usiually it's a young woman with either one or two guys that's a curiosity seeker and is got a pretty good buzz on, even before she gets in the club. If you are spending money buying drinks for potential chicas, you won't have a problem. If you walk in and are just pure voyeurs, that might not go over to well. Plus, the very young girls will probably shy away since it's all about them bagging a guy, not a couple. Older seasoned chicas might approach you depending on your openness. Also, knowledge of Spanish will go a looooong way in your discussions.

I have seen chicas give female patrons with their male companion lap dances in Casablanca in the afternoon and at night as well. Not sure of this club's status, but lots of French tourists and locals from St. Martin would go to this club, which had a pretty huge bar. With that being said, if this place is open, it has a history of being a shooting gallery in the parking lot. People have been murdered outside. Mostly local drug related stuff, but you don't want to get caught up in the crossfire. And this club is probably the furthest you can be from Maho. If you go over to Orient Beach you can catch it on the way back if you make a circuitous route around the island. Ask one of the bartenders at your resort if the place is open. They used to have a website.

Carolina's has a much smaller bar area and if cruise ships are in, the place gets packed during the day, so keep in mind that if your lady is sitting at the bar, she's taking up space for a guy that could be a potential customer for a chica, so being engaged with the chicas as in buying drinks, will go a long way in being perceived as being an 'active' patron vs. A voyeur.

Anything is possible at the right price. I would not do a TLN (entire night) unless the chemistry is spot on. You can end up being very disappointed and out a lot of cash. Remember Latin women are very possessive of men and the formula for SXM is chica and guy. You are introducing the exception to the rule. The famed Campo Alegre in Curacao only allowed women in one night of the week. If you do meet a chica that is agreeable to what you want, go for a half hour with her back to her room or 20 minutes, whatever it is these days, or go for the entire hour. This way you minimize financial damage if the experience turns out to be a bust. Meeting someone early in your trip that you connect with and being a repeat customer might give way to a longer / happier ending toward the end of your trip! Have fun! Good luck and let us know how it went!

Mel365
01-06-21, 01:55
Petite Chateau, Crystals, Carolinas, El Capitan, and whatever defiance is now called, are all open.

There are no cruise ships so the chicas are hungry for business. Unfortunately many have gone home for the holidays.

There are cruise ships moored at the cruise ship terminal and anchored out. However they are just mothballed at this time.

I forgot to mention there is a super hot spinner at Petite Chateau, I mentioned to the management she should be sent to El Capitan.

She arrived on island December 23rd. You can't miss her.

Check out both El Capitan and Petite-usually that club has gorditas- to find her.

See you arrive today, the 5th, and guessing the Sonesta is at Maho Beach. I haven't been on island in quite awhile, most recently due to COVID and secondly, since the major hurricane that wreaked havoc on the island. With that being said, if you happen to check out this site while in SXM, here's some info related to your question.

First, you've got a bit of a drive to the clubs, (whatever is open these days) from Maho Beach. You'll have to deal with traffic during the day, and some winding turns at night, so if you're out at night, watch the drinking. Better to venture out in the late morning afternoon. Carolina's opens around 11 am And rocks until about 4:00 pm When it becomes free / quiet time for the chicas. I have seen women guests / patrons with a guy and sometimes two, inside both Casablanca and Carolinas. At both places the female guest was having a pretty good time. Drinks were flowing. But my observations are that usiually it's a young woman with either one or two guys that's a curiosity seeker and is got a pretty good buzz on, even before she gets in the club. If you are spending money buying drinks for potential chicas, you won't have a problem. If you walk in and are just pure voyeurs, that might not go over to well. Plus, the very young girls will probably shy away since it's all about them bagging a guy, not a couple. Older seasoned chicas might approach you depending on your openness. Also, knowledge of Spanish will go a looooong way in your discussions.

I have seen chicas give female patrons with their male companion lap dances in Casablanca in the afternoon and at night as well. Not sure of this club's status, but lots of French tourists and locals from St. Martin would go to this club, which had a pretty huge bar. With that being said, if this place is open, it has a history of being a shooting gallery in the parking lot. People have been murdered outside. Mostly local drug related stuff, but you don't want to get caught up in the crossfire. And this club is probably the furthest you can be from Maho. If you go over to Orient Beach you can catch it on the way back if you make a circuitous route around the island. Ask one of the bartenders at your resort if the place is open. They used to have a website.

Carolina's has a much smaller bar area and if cruise ships are in, the place gets packed during the day, so keep in mind that if your lady is sitting at the bar, she's taking up space for a guy that could be a potential customer for a chica, so being engaged with the chicas as in buying drinks, will go a long way in being perceived as being an 'active' patron vs. A voyeur.

Anything is possible at the right price. I would not do a TLN (entire night) unless the chemistry is spot on. You can end up being very disappointed and out a lot of cash. Remember Latin women are very possessive of men and the formula for SXM is chica and guy. You are introducing the exception to the rule. The famed Campo Alegre in Curacao only allowed women in one night of the week. If you do meet a chica that is agreeable to what you want, go for a half hour with her back to her room or 20 minutes, whatever it is these days, or go for the entire hour. This way you minimize financial damage if the experience turns out to be a bust. Meeting someone early in your trip that you connect with and being a repeat customer might give way to a longer / happier ending toward the end of your trip! Have fun! Good luck and let us know how it went!

Mel365
01-16-21, 00:28
Hi,

I will be on island starting Sunday for a few weeks.

If you would like to hook up please drop me a PM or make a post here.

Mel.

Js1188
01-22-21, 21:05
Hi,

I will be on island starting Sunday for a few weeks.

If you would like to hook up please drop me a PM or make a post here.

Mel.I arrive tomorrow. Staying in Simpson Bay area. Usually stay clear of the Casas at night just cause at 5'8' and grey hair and slight build I look like an excellent choice to hassle in a parking lot.

JS.

Js1188
01-23-21, 20:50
Wrench in the plan. SXM Health rejected my negative Covid tests upon arrival as not being of acceptable type (wrong brand negative antigen test), red stamped my entry papers, took $125 and swabbed by nose. Results *maybe* in 48 hours. Sent me to my hotel with a piece of paper threatening severe fine for doing anything other than hanging at the hotel.

No sign of enforcement yet. Anybody know if the Health guys come around checking what you're up to during the 48 hours? Front desk shows no indication of monitoring my movements. Ugh. No mongering tonight for sure.

Js1188
01-25-21, 00:43
Wrench in the plan. SXM Health rejected my negative Covid tests upon arrival as not being of acceptable type (wrong brand negative antigen test), red stamped my entry papers, took $125 and swabbed by nose. Results *maybe* in 48 hours. Sent me to my hotel with a piece of paper threatening severe fine for doing anything other than hanging at the hotel.

No sign of enforcement yet. Anybody know if the Health guys come around checking what you're up to during the 48 hours? Front desk shows no indication of monitoring my movements. Ugh. No mongering tonight for sure.Bingo. Clean bill of health. So. Mel. Lunch at Crystals? I'm buying.

Mel365
01-25-21, 05:19
Welcome to the friendly island. Please send me a PM and we can discuss getting together.
I will be here for another week.

Mel.

Js1188
01-25-21, 13:19
Welcome to the friendly island. Please send me a PM and we can discuss getting together.

Mel.Welcome indeed. But I cleared Q last night so I'm good to go.

Unfortunately I didn't set up a ISG direct messaging subscription before I arrived and buying Bitcoin here is proving difficult.

Let me know if there's another clever way to connect. Otherwise I'll be the obvious 65 year old white guy with the yellow shorts.

Js1188
01-25-21, 23:30
Does a local TelCell number help? [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Mel365
01-26-21, 03:15
Sorry,

I only set up meetings and info via PM. Check out Luisa at Crystal and Barbi at Captain. Both A+.

Possibly next month.

Mel.

Welcome indeed. But I cleared Q last night so I'm good to go.

Unfortunately I didn't set up a ISG direct messaging subscription before I arrived and buying Bitcoin here is proving difficult.

Let me know if there's another clever way to connect. Otherwise I'll be the obvious 65 year old white guy with the yellow shorts.

Mel365
02-02-21, 00:47
I went by Carolinas last night. Nice lineup however the chicas for the most part have an attitude like their pussies are made of gold. .

I will Still stick with Barbi at ElCapitan and Luisa at Crystals.

AN212
02-11-21, 22:19
Hi,

Am new here. Wondering if there are any websites where you can order in to your hotel here? Or is it just best to go to one of the clubs. I am not a drinker or smoker.

Thanks!

Mel365
02-13-21, 03:16
I would read through the last page or 2 of posts and go to a club and test drive a chica for a 1/2 hour. If you like her.

You can then take her out. Why pay for some outcall and get expensive poor service when you can check out the goods before buying.

Its only $50- you can go in the afternoon--I would suggest 1 or 2 pm and just sit in the club and see what walks by or comes out of the back with a can of coke in your hand.

You can look at the whole lineup if you sit there for 45 minutes to an hour.

Mel.

Hi,

Am new here. Wondering if there are any websites where you can order in to your hotel here? Or is it just best to go to one of the clubs. I am not a drinker or smoker.

Thanks!

Mel365
02-17-21, 00:53
Hi,

I will be on island Starting March 6 for a week. Will anyone be on island.

Mel.

Mel365
02-27-21, 04:56
There is no way that a chica can enter SXM from any of the countries on this list.

This is THE BANNED LIST covid test no covid test quarantine no quarantine they cannot come into SXM.

I ask the people in government in SXM that I know if a friend of mine went to the USA for 2 weeks from Colombia and then tried to enter. They said being from Colombia there are no exceptions.

I don't know if this is good or bad for the chicas, however I know a number of chicas have been on the island for over 10 months.

The only Countries that have possibilities are Cuba and Costa Rica.

The good news is that there has not been a Covid death in SXM in over a month, additionally the number of new cases is usually 3-6 .

I GUESS SXM IS THE SAFEST PLACE TO HAVE SEX.

BANNED LIST.

Argentina.

Bolivia.

Brazil.

Chile.

Colombia.

Ecuador.

French Guyana.

Guyana.

Panama.

Paraguay.

Peru.

South Africa.

Surinam.

United Kingdom.

Uruguay.

Venezuela.

TomJackin
02-27-21, 05:01
The only Countries that have possibilities are Cuba and Costa Rica.Thank you for the update.

I don't think Cuba is a possibility now. Mexico and the DR are possible at this moment.

Mel365
03-07-21, 23:29
I cruised el Cap, Carolinas and Crystals.

All the clubs have some very doable chicas. I am captivated by Barbi at El Cap.

She is slim with a great figure,27 year old, Colombiana, pretty face, great smile, and has some OLYMPIC quality moves.

I will probably not search for anyone else except Luisa the Brazilian at Crystals.

It is worth coming down here just for Barbi.

Mel365
04-07-21, 05:56
I have been on the island for a bit. Luisa is still here and should be till July. She is at Crystals. With the proper motivation you can get wahtever you want with amazing service she also speaks English.

Barbi at El Capitan is a super super star tall spinner also with the right motivation she is up for anything.

She is a must do if you get to SXM.

If you look at the numbers SXM Dutch side has not had a Covid death in many months and the infection rate is some days 0 and other days 3 or 4.

The selection is at an all time high with respect to quality chicas at the clubs and negotiation is very possible now.

ClubTed
04-08-21, 00:09
Well Mel has been the only one that has dipped his toe in the water. And I'm sure it's been a tough one to navigate during these times, . And it seems like it's a buyers market down there. But still a lot of hoops to jump through to get to the Friendly Island. And quite frankly. I need to wait to things get better. But through my research this is what I've gleaned, and you can add the costs to your anticipated trip to SXM if you decide to venture.

Need a pre trip covid test. Done in the states. Not sure what the cost is if you don't have insurance. Let's say 100 bucks.

Have to fill out the St. Maarten entry form online. Not sure if there is an associated cost.

Need to get COVID insurance which I think is online and through SXM. Guessing it's at least 100 bucks. (maybe Mel knows the cost.).

The airport as of March 20th has a departing testing facility at the airport open from 11 am To 4 pm 110 bucks for the COVID departing test. Which is required if you are traveling back to the USA or France.

So. Appears you need to add at least another 300 to 400 dollars to your budget to venture to SXM. So that bites into the chica budget. But airfares from where I fly out of seem reasonable. Just not sure I can deal with the whole mask thing all the time. Holding off on pulling the trigger for a trip until the fall. Would rather face a hurricane than this COVID bullshit. And I've had both my vaccinations. Vacation is supposed to be fun. Not quarantined if you are missing some dam piece of paperwork!

I have been on the island for a bit. Luisa is still here and should be till July. She is at Crystals. With the proper motivation you can get wahtever you want with amazing service she also speaks English.

Barbi at El Capitan is a super super star tall spinner also with the right motivation she is up for anything.

She is a must do if you get to SXM.

If you look at the numbers SXM Dutch side has not had a Covid death in many months and the infection rate is some days 0 and other days 3 or 4.

The selection is at an all time high with respect to quality chicas at the clubs and negotiation is very possible now.

Seymore Butts
04-10-21, 11:55
Ted,

Need a pre trip covid test. Done in the states. Not sure what the cost is if you don't have insurance. Let's say 100 bucks.

Walgreens and other places in the US do testing for free $0.

Have to fill out the St. Maarten entry form online. Not sure if there is an associated cost.

No cost, just your time doing the input and getting it right.

Need to get COVID insurance which I think is online and through SXM. Guessing it's at least 100 bucks. (maybe Mel knows the cost.).

Covid insurance is $30. Not sure how long you will still need it if you show your fully vaccinated card which they are talking about.

The airport as of March 20th has a departing testing facility at the airport open from 11 am To 4 pm 110 bucks for the COVID departing test. Which is required if you are traveling back to the USA or France.

There are free testing sites on the French side. Simpson Bay has tests for $60.

If you do not mind shopping around you can find ways to reduce your costs and maximize your $$s for the Chicas.

Seymore.

Well Mel has been the only one that has dipped his toe in the water. And I'm sure it's been a tough one to navigate during these times, . And it seems like it's a buyers market down there. But still a lot of hoops to jump through to get to the Friendly Island. And quite frankly. I need to wait to things get better. But through my research this is what I've gleaned, and you can add the costs to your anticipated trip to SXM if you decide to venture.

Mel365
04-11-21, 06:11
I filled out a long note and it got deleted-.

Short letter.

You need a rt-PCR test to get to sxm. Most test are rt-PCR but it doesn't say it on the form --no form without rt-PCR REJECT.

Need test within 120 hours if coming from USA. The covid insurance from SXM mandatory $30- upon application no charge if rejected.

Must have acceptance form and test results to board the plane.

Upon return you need another pcr test 50- for simpson bay doctor and 70 for orange grove lab, or go to lab across from the hospital $70- all in.

Considering the cost of TLNit is cheaper than it has ever to monger here.

All in all with the lower cost of TNL its cheaper than it has ever to Monger here.

To return to NYS health for is filled out at the airport in NY 3 days quarantine and then another pCR test, They haven't been checking on the New York pCR test.

Hot chicas 9 PM to 10 Am TNL 250-300-- and I get whatever I want, !

Islander93
04-12-21, 22:14
I filled out a long note and it got deleted-.

Short letter.

You need a rt-PCR test to get to sxm. Most test are rt-PCR but it doesn't say it on the form --no form without rt-PCR REJECT.

Need test within 120 hours if coming from USA. The covid insurance from SXM mandatory $30- upon application no charge if rejected.

Must have acceptance form and test results to board the plane.

Upon return you need another pcr test 50- for simpson bay doctor and 70 for orange grove lab, or go to lab across from the hospital $70- all in.

Considering the cost of TLNit is cheaper than it has ever to monger here.

All in all with the lower cost of TNL its cheaper than it has ever to Monger here.

To return to NYS health for is filled out at the airport in NY 3 days quarantine and then another pCR test, They haven't been checking on the New York pCR test.

Hot chicas 9 PM to 10 Am TNL 250-300-- and I get whatever I want, !You have any info on those hot chicas? They only work at the brothels or do they come to your door?

Mel365
04-13-21, 02:06
I go to the "Clubs" and pick what I like. I do a few test flights in the clubs and If I am in the mood I take them home. I don't know about any "outcall service on the island.

I did pick up a nice chica at the cockfights today.

You have any info on those hot chicas? They only work at the brothels or do they come to your door?

Mel365
04-23-21, 21:53
I will be on Island May 17 for 5 days.

Anyone want a wingman?

Georgest
04-25-21, 01:18
I will be on Island May 17 for 5 days.

Anyone want a wingman?Too bad I am arriving May 6th for a couple of days & I will miss you. I always wanted to connect with you during your trips. Question since no new chicas are allowed to travel to the Island, I assume the same working girls have been on the island for over a year now?

Mel365
04-25-21, 19:57
I believe that is pretty much correct.

Please post your findings.

Too bad I am arriving May 6th for a couple of days & I will miss you. I always wanted to connect with you during your trips. Question since no new chicas are allowed to travel to the Island, I assume the same working girls have been on the island for over a year now?

Georgest
05-01-21, 14:45
I believe that is pretty much correct.

Please post your findings.Sorry. My trip is now postponed until June 13th. I look forward to read your post. Always helpful.

Mel365
05-01-21, 19:20
Read Them and Weep.

Happy Mongering.

Fair winds

Sorry. My trip is now postponed until June 13th. I look forward to read your post. Always helpful..

GregWilliams
05-15-21, 02:46
Hi,

I will be there from May 15. Anyone else on the ground?

Mel365
05-15-21, 19:02
I arrive on the 17th in the afternoon. I should be on island for 3 days.

Mel.

Hi,

I will be there from May 15. Anyone else on the ground?

Mel365
05-15-21, 19:03
I arrive on the 17th in the afternoon. I should be on island for 3 days.

Mel.Please PM me.

Mel365
05-19-21, 06:27
I have 2 superstars that I continue to visit, Why look around when I get everything I want, Both chicas give me all I want.

YMMV-- that is definitely the case with both of these chicas.

Check Out Luisa at Crystals and Barbi at El Capitan.

The chicas are not goin home as most S American countries are banned as is the DR to enter SXM so if a chica leaves she cannot be replaced.

Luisa is especially fearful of returning to Brazil.

Check them out you won't be disappointed.

Cursnoop
05-20-21, 06:01
I have 2 superstars that I continue to visit, Why look around when I get everything I want, Both chicas give me all I want.

YMMV-- that is definitely the case with both of these chicas.

Check Out Luisa at Crystals and Barbi at El Capitan.

The chicas are not goin home as most S American countries are banned as is the DR to enter SXM so if a chica leaves she cannot be replaced.

Luisa is especially fearful of returning to Brazil.

Check them out you won't be disappointed.So these chicas are staying for 2 years in sxm? I don't see SXM going to unban Brazil or Colombia any time soon.

FunTimeSxm
05-26-21, 02:05
So if you are on island for few weeks, may want to frequent the bars in Simpson bay. Red diamond is closed for few weeks and majority of the girls working free lance. My friend was in Soggy last night (Latin night) and took home really hot Colombian for 200 usd for the night.

Not sure when il be back on island, perhaps September or failing that December.

FunTimeSxm
06-10-21, 03:04
My friend woke me up with report on this new girl In Caro, goes by name Katalina, a little spinner from Medellin. Says fantastic, going take her out for sure. Worth checking out if you on island.

Mel365
06-11-21, 16:49
How did she get to SXM? Any entry from most South American countries is banned especially Colombia.

Is she possibly from another club?

How did she get to SXM?

My friend woke me up with report on this new girl In Caro, goes by name Katalina, a little spinner from Medellin. Says fantastic, going take her out for sure. Worth checking out if you on island..

Cursnoop
06-11-21, 17:57
How did she get to SXM? Any entry from most South American countries is banned especially Colombia.

How did she get to SXM?.I was about to ask same thing because I saw that another girl I know of just arrived this week from Colombia. Guess.

DennisMP
06-11-21, 18:11

How did she get to SXM?.I am told a few new girls from Columbia came in via Panama. My guess is they did a 14 day "quarantine" there before going to SXM with the required negative PCR test.

Cursnoop
06-11-21, 23:02
I am told a few new girls from Columbia came in via Panama. My guess is they did a 14 day "quarantine" there before going to SXM with the required negative PCR test.Panama is also on the banned country list. I know for a fact that 1 girl arrived in Aruba this week I don't know if she is staying 2 weeks to go to SXM but the one that came to SXM this week I am sure she didn't came via Aruba she was posting status all week with friends in Colombia.

FunTimeSxm
06-12-21, 04:31
I will ask my friend which way she came, apparently 2 other girls arrived around the same time as her. Can imagine there will be a stampede soon if they are starting to let girls back in.

Mel365
06-13-21, 21:13
Almost all of S. America is banned from entering SXM.

I actually wanted my girlfriend to come to SXM from Colombia and she was not allowed.

I asked if she could stay with me in the USA for a month and then go to SXM nonstop. I was told that anyone with a Colombian passport could.

Not enter SXM no matter how long they were out of S. America.

Possibly things have changed.

I am told a few new girls from Columbia came in via Panama. My guess is they did a 14 day "quarantine" there before going to SXM with the required negative PCR test.

FunTimeSxm
06-30-21, 15:32
Apparently the SXM government is doing away with these visas as they cannot regulate them according to the Herald. Floodgates to open?

Mel365
07-02-21, 18:59
Hi,

Would you please send me a link to this article. I couldn't find it.

Mel.

Apparently the SXM government is doing away with these visas as they cannot regulate them according to the Herald. Floodgates to open?

TaderHead
07-07-21, 03:08
My friend woke me up with report on this new girl In Caro, goes by name Katalina, a little spinner from Medellin. Says fantastic, going take her out for sure. Worth checking out if you on island.Curious if you had a chance to meet this girl. I'm arriving in SXM tomorrow. Is she around? Also, is Carolina club or El Capitan back up to speed yet? Staying in Simpson Bay. Thanks in advance.

TH.

DennisMP
07-07-21, 16:53
I have attached photos of the article in the Daily Herald regarding the Netherlands decision to no longer issue VISAs to the sex workers.

Mel365
07-08-21, 00:50
Banned Countries.

Argentina.

Bolivia.

Brazil.

Chile.

Colombia.

Costa Rica.

Ecuador.

French Guyana.

Guyana.

India.

Nepal.

Pakistan.

Panama.

Paraguay.

Peru.

South Africa.

Surinam.

Trinidad and Tobago.

Uruguay.

Venezuela.

Mel365
07-08-21, 00:59
If you look at the entry form EHAS which is required before entering the airplane.

All of the countries listed in the previous post are banned from entry. They do not need a visa however everyone is banned from entering.

I tried to get my novia to visit, I received a firm NO. I then asked, what about if she is in the USA for 20 days --the answer if they have a passport from a banned country they cannot enter SXM.

I left SXM late May. Plenty of chicas to go around. I especially liked Barbi at El Capt.

And Luisa at Crystals.

TaderHead
07-09-21, 03:51
Went to El Capitan last night (Wednesday). It was completely dead. Only 4 girls working. Diamond bit first. A tall, tattooed from head to toe, long braids, huge fake ass and tits. She said she came from Anguilla and speaks good English. 2 more larger girls that I was not at all interested in, and then finally ended up going to the back with Sirena. She's Colombian, from Cali. No English but I know some Spanish. Dark skin, fake ass and tits as well. $60.00 entry with her. $50.00 goes to the house, and she gets $10.00. 20 minutes all covered. It did the trick but overall I'd say slim pickins and pretty rough.

Looking forward to getting back to normal. Tonight there is supposed to be 8 girls there but I don't think I'll go back for a while.

TH.

Scubatoo
07-09-21, 17:54
Apparently the SXM government is doing away with these visas as they cannot regulate them according to the Herald. Floodgates to open?Thanks to at DennisMP for posting the newspaper article. After reading it, I get the impression it will have the opposite affect. A visitor will then have to meet all the requirements of a tourist visa. I do not know the law of St. Maarten, but the restrictions on work, length of stay, etc. Could cause the girls major problems. Anyone have insights on that?

FunTimeSxm
07-16-21, 02:59
Heard a new girl there going by name of Joanna (blonde hair) is absolutely fantastic. My friend went there with other regulars and she is a 10/10 according to them.

Hope she still there come winter.

Mel365
07-16-21, 19:34
Heard a new girl there going by name of Joanna (blonde hair) is absolutely fantastic. My friend went there with other regulars and she is a 10/10 according to them.

Hope she still there come winter.So, at what club is she working?

DennisMP
07-16-21, 20:08
So, at what club is she working?I am told new girls are at Carolinas and Crystal, 7 are in Carolinas. My friend a "connoisseur" of sorts says all of them are very attractive. He is working his way through the group and says all is good so far.

John2526
07-17-21, 15:36
Thanks to at DennisMP for posting the newspaper article. After reading it, I get the impression it will have the opposite affect. A visitor will then have to meet all the requirements of a tourist visa. I do not know the law of St. Maarten, but the restrictions on work, length of stay, etc. Could cause the girls major problems. Anyone have insights on that?No insights, but I agree with your analysis, especially since the stated goal is to stop migrant sex workers.

This could prove to be an existential crisis, unless there's some kind of informal work around, or a formal regulatory process is established.

The latter would be okay, I suppose, but would probably add to the costs. It would probably also be unnecessary. From what I've heard, the girls are tested regularly, and I've never heard of anyone claiming they were tricked / trapped into prostitution. If that's actually happening, it should certainly be addressed. I suspect the club owners know they have too much to lose if they played games like that.

I'll be interested to hear any reports on how this plays out.

John2526
07-20-21, 15:25
All of the countries listed in the previous post are banned from entry. They do not need a visa however everyone is banned from entering.I reread your post in the context of the article on the sex worker visa ban, and I'm wondering if I panicked needlessly.

If girls from Columbia don't need a visa, would it be the case that the visa ban has no impact on them?

Anyone know countries would be affected by the visa ban?

Mel365
07-20-21, 20:24
To get a EHAS form which allows people to enter the country Visa or no visa you must be from an approved country. The BANNED list banns anyone entering St Marten fom the list. I have been at the airport in the USA and have sen people prevented from boarding the plane without an approved EHAS FORM.

Check this out.

As of January 27,2021, until further notice, a TRAVEL BAN is in place for persons who have been the 14 days before departing to Sint Maarten in a banned country as mentioned in the "banned countries" table below. Sint Maarten / Saint Martin / Saba / St. Eustatius residents are exempted from the travel ban and should get a rt-PCR test before departure (see below). The EHAS application must be completed.

There is a ne EHAs form updated July 18 2921 EHAS

Please read it.

'I called them again today and if my Noviia comes to the USA for 20 days they MIGHT allow her to enter SXM, but not directly from Colombia.

https://stmaartenehas.com/travel-requirements/ read it carefully.

KermitCuddly
07-21-21, 23:32
If any fellow mongers would like to connect I will be visiting from July 30 to August 10. Get a kick out meeting with members and exchanging info and stories while having a few drinks at Carolinas or El Capitan where I frequent when visiting St. Maarten.

John2526
07-23-21, 18:20
To get a EHAS form which allows people to enter the country Visa or no visa you must be from an approved country. The BANNED list banns anyone entering St Marten fom the list. I have been at the airport in the USA and have sen people prevented from boarding the plane without an approved EHAS FORM.

Check this out.

As of January 27,2021, until further notice, a TRAVEL BAN is in place for persons who have been the 14 days before departing to Sint Maarten in a banned country as mentioned in the "banned countries" table below. Sint Maarten / Saint Martin / Saba / St. Eustatius residents are exempted from the travel ban and should get a rt-PCR test before departure (see below). The EHAS application must be completed.

Please read it.

'I called them again today and if my Noviia comes to the USA for 20 days they MIGHT allow her to enter SXM, but not directly from Colombia.

https://stmaartenehas.com/travel-requirements/ read it carefully.Thanks, but my concern is the long-term impact of the Visa ban described in the article, as opposed to the sort-term travel ban arising from the pandemic.

The pandemic will be over some day, and I'm wondering what (if any) impact the visa ban will have on the business.

Thanks.

Cursnoop
07-23-21, 19:02

Check this out.

Please read it..I know for a fact 1 girl came from Colombia without quarantining 14 days in other country. It is either they are not enforcing the rule at the immigration or money talks / connections or they found a loophole in the law. From what I have heard before I know that Money talks / connections is the one.

EliasRafael88
09-09-21, 00:53
Hi,

I didn't see any update since last July.

Somebody local can write an update report of brothels in the island and covid situation.

Nice day.

FunTimeSxm
09-25-21, 17:35
The clubs are about 50% full with girls I believe, there is good selection in all of them. On the 1st October st Maarten are lifting the restrictions on banned list countries, turning into high risk. So should be more girls allowed to come in as long a double jabbed.

Fingers crossed hurricane Sam for another hit the island in the meantime.

I am due on island mid November for winter months. Will provide regular updates for this period when I am over there.

Zeyto
10-03-21, 17:13
Hey,

First time poster here, long time lurker.

I'm planning on traveling to the island sometime in December and wanted to get some advice on hotel recommendations and any other tips for traveling around. So far from what I read here, the general clubs to visit is Carolinas, Crystals and El Capitan which all seem to located close to Philipsburg. Is there any hotels around that area which are chica friendly or are all the hotels chica friendly?

In terms of traveling around, I've also read on here about car rentals. Is it a necessity to get one or can I just Uber or walk anywhere? In Dubai, I almost exclusively used Uber and taxis to get places because extensive road network and lack of public buses.

Any help would be appreciated and will be willing to give tips on Dubai.

DennisMP
10-04-21, 17:39
Hey,

First time poster here, long time lurker.

I'm planning on traveling to the island sometime in December and wanted to get some advice on hotel recommendations and any other tips for traveling around. So far from what I read here, the general clubs to visit is Carolinas, Crystals and El Capitan which all seem to located close to Philipsburg. Is there any hotels around that area which are chica friendly or are all the hotels chica friendly?

In terms of traveling around, I've also read on here about car rentals. Is it a necessity to get one or can I just Uber or walk anywhere? In Dubai, I almost exclusively used Uber and taxis to get places because extensive road network and lack of public buses.

Any help would be appreciated and will be willing to give tips on Dubai.Get a car rental! It is inexpensive and will allow you to stay somewhere other than in downtown Philipsburg. If you're walking around or waiting at bus stops you will be a target. I always rent from Ace / Safari rentals and you can get a decent vehicle for under $20 day. Nightlife activities are mostly in the Simpson Bay and Maho area both of which offer good hotel (Sonesta, Morgan Resort) and airbnb (many) options. I prefer airbnb and have discovered a few hidden gems I am willing to share with you via private message if you're interested. I will be there Dec 13 through Jan 8, perhaps we will cross paths.

Mel365
10-05-21, 02:04
You mention the Clubs and then hotels that are chica friendly. If you want to take a chica out for TNL then you spent a lot of money to get laid 3 times. It is better to just go to the clubs, pay your dues, and do your thing.

If you are planning on trolling the bars in Maho and Simpson bay then a hotel would be good. Just bear in mind that the independent chicas are not checked weekly for STD.

Zeyto
10-05-21, 10:49
Get a car rental! It is inexpensive and will allow you to stay somewhere other than in downtown Philipsburg. If you're walking around or waiting at bus stops you will be a target. I always rent from Ace / Safari rentals and you can get a decent vehicle for under $20 day. Nightlife activities are mostly in the Simpson Bay and Maho area both of which offer good hotel (Sonesta, Morgan Resort) and airbnb (many) options. I prefer airbnb and have discovered a few hidden gems I am willing to share with you via private message if you're interested. I will be there Dec 13 through Jan 8, perhaps we will cross paths.Thanks for the reply, yea I could be heading there Dec. 13 - 19 and I'm trying to make sure where is a good place to stay at. Is nightlife activities more prevalent in Maho / Simpson Bay than Philipsburg? I thought most of the adult clubs where in Philipsburg or is Maho is just better? Interesting about the bus stops, would I be a target for beggars or thieves?

You mention the Clubs and then hotels that are chica friendly. If you want to take a chica out for TNL then you spent a lot of money to get laid 3 times. It is better to just go to the clubs, pay your dues, and do your thing.

If you are planning on trolling the bars in Maho and Simpson bay then a hotel would be good. Just bear in mind that the independent chicas are not checked weekly for STD.Thanks for the advice Mel, yea I might want to do a TNL with a chick my last few nights and go out to eat and drink rather than drive all the way to the clubs in downtown Philipsburg.

Mel365
10-06-21, 21:12
There are a number of hotels in Phillipsburg. In the past I have stayed at Divi Little Bay. You can also stay in Simpson Bay.

Thanks for the reply, yea I could be heading there Dec. 13 - 19 and I'm trying to make sure where is a good place to stay at. Is nightlife activities more prevalent in Maho / Simpson Bay than Philipsburg? I thought most of the adult clubs where in Philipsburg or is Maho is just better? Interesting about the bus stops, would I be a target for beggars or thieves?

Thanks for the advice Mel, yea I might want to do a TNL with a chick my last few nights and go out to eat and drink rather than drive all the way to the clubs in downtown Philipsburg.

Zeyto
10-06-21, 21:27
There are a number of hotels in Phillipsburg. In the past I have stayed at Divi Little Bay. You can also stay in Simpson Bay.Thanks for the hotel recommendation. It looks to be in a nice spot between Simpson Bay and Philipsburg. Again I really appreciate the help.

Mel365
10-09-21, 01:39
Thanks for the hotel recommendation. It looks to be in a nice spot between Simpson Bay and Philipsburg. Again I really appreciate the help.There are also a number of hotels on Front Street but no parking Divi Has great parking. A car is a must going to the clubs.

DO NOT WALK IN THE EVENING BETWEEN CAROLINAS / CRYSTALS TO EL CAPITAN.

Cursnoop
10-10-21, 17:56
Thanks for the hotel recommendation. It looks to be in a nice spot between Simpson Bay and Philipsburg. Again I really appreciate the help.I am not an expert in SXM but maybe others can chime in if I am wrong.

Best nightlife is in Simspon Bay area / Maho Beach.

My ranking for staying in Maho Beach Area 1) Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa 2) Royal Islander Club La Plage (budget friendly).

My ranking for staying in Simspon Bay Area 1) Simpson Bay Resort & Marina 2) Royal Palm Beach Resort (budget friendly) 3) La Vista resort (more budget friendly).

My ranking for stating in Philipsburg Area 1) Divi Little Bay Beach Resort.

My ranking for staying in Oyster Pond Area 1) Coral Beach Club 2) Oyster Bay Beach Resort 3) Dawn Beach Resort & Spa.

For Party Maho / Simpson area, for more laid back Oyster Pond area but is far from nightlife.

FunTimeSxm
10-14-21, 10:59
So, Empire club got a load of new girls last night, well my friend said new girls but one of them was his favourite back from 2018. Girl called Vivian.

He also told me one girl from Empire I really liked was back too, but he does not know her name but said I hanged out with, and out the back of her a lot.

Only girl I can think of is one called Michelle who is an absolute honey.

Roll on 4 weeks.

Sailor501
10-14-21, 12:45
So, Empire club got a load of new girls last night, well my friend said new girls but one of them was his favourite back from 2018. Girl called Vivian.

He also told me one girl from Empire I really liked was back too, but he does not know her name but said I hanged out with, and out the back of her a lot.

Only girl I can think of is one called Michelle who is an absolute honey.

Roll on 4 weeks.Excuse me for my ignorance, but I never heard of the Empire club, can you tell me where it is, seems I can't find on the web.

FunTimeSxm
10-14-21, 20:51
Empire club was known as defiance, from El Capitan head towards the French side up the hill, a few miles up the road it will be on your right, be like an archway over the car park. Used to be close to the old Dutch marine barracks I think.

Note that it's bit dodgy going there on a Friday / Saturday night.

FireManoh
10-17-21, 12:02
Good day, all! I've been to El Capitan and Defiance. Coming in November with my wife, who's asking about strip clubs, and the potential to "pick up" a girl. She doesn't know of my "adventures" of the past, so I need to play dumb (it's kind of my strength).

So, first question, are any of the places couples friendly? Here in the states, some clubs are, and some definitely aren't.

Also, maybe you can help wkrh this. We always stay in SB. However, this year we are doing 2 extra nights in P'burg. Just realized, the city probably shuts down at 6:00. Any nightclubs, or places for dancing you guys know of, near downtown?

FunTimeSxm
10-18-21, 13:19
Good day, all! I've been to El Capitan and Defiance. Coming in November with my wife, who's asking about strip clubs, and the potential to "pick up" a girl. She doesn't know of my "adventures" of the past, so I need to play dumb (it's kind of my strength).

So, first question, are any of the places couples friendly? Here in the states, some clubs are, and some definitely aren't.

Also, maybe you can help wkrh this. We always stay in SB. However, this year we are doing 2 extra nights in P'burg. Just realized, the city probably shuts down at 6:00. Any nightclubs, or places for dancing you guys know of, near downtown?Hi, you should prob go Simpson Bay, there is a club between Toppers beach bar and Market garden, upstairs, thibk it's called Lotus. Ladies night on Wednesday.

You got Soggy dollar, also Simpson Bay, further down towards the airport, opposite Pizza Company. I think maho had nightclub too but can't remember if they rebuilt it post Irma.

There are few more nights clubs, late night bars I forget names of.

With regards strip club, you got Platinum in maho, most girls offer take home services plus they are the hottest girls on island but you pay the biggest rates, try get them on off day.

You also have Red diamond, in Simpson Bay. Decent girls in there that also offer out of club services for cheaper prices, my friend currently enjoying one from there at the minute.

Note that red diamond and platinum, 75% of the girls are Russian or Eastern European, don't really have Latina strip club since Bada Bing shutdown.

Simpson Bay is also full of freelance, sure you have no probs finding girls.

DennisMP
10-18-21, 18:30
Absent some special event there isn't much of anything in downtown Philipsburg. As mentioned previously Simpson Bay and Maho are your best bet for everything. Simpson Bay. Lotus, Jungle, Bar Bamboo, Soggy Dollar, Red Piano and strip club Red Diamond. Maho- We, Sublime, Mykonos and strip club Platinum Room. While Carolinas, Defiance, El Capitan are reportedly having some new girls recently I've been told the free lance options in the Simpson Bay and Maho area are very good.

FunTime, I won't be there until Dec 13th, how long are you planning on staying? Would like to get together with you and our mutual friends again!

Hi, you should prob go Simpson Bay, there is a club between Toppers beach bar and Market garden, upstairs, thibk it's called Lotus. Ladies night on Wednesday.

You got Soggy dollar, also Simpson Bay, further down towards the airport, opposite Pizza Company. I think maho had nightclub too but can't remember if they rebuilt it post Irma.

There are few more nights clubs, late night bars I forget names of.

With regards strip club, you got Platinum in maho, most girls offer take home services plus they are the hottest girls on island but you pay the biggest rates, try get them on off day.

You also have Red diamond, in Simpson Bay. Decent girls in there that also offer out of club services for cheaper prices, my friend currently enjoying one from there at the minute..

FireManoh
10-18-21, 22:46
FunTime and Dennis, thank you!

Funtime, will you be there in the middle of November?

Absent some special event there isn't much of anything in downtown Philipsburg. As mentioned previously Simpson Bay and Maho are your best bet for everything. Simpson Bay. Lotus, Jungle, Bar Bamboo, Soggy Dollar, Red Piano and strip club Red Diamond. Maho- We, Sublime, Mykonos and strip club Platinum Room. While Carolinas, Defiance, El Capitan are reportedly having some new girls recently I've been told the free lance options in the Simpson Bay and Maho area are very good.

FunTime, I won't be there until Dec 13th, how long are you planning on staying? Would like to get together with you and our mutual friends again!

FunTimeSxm
10-19-21, 22:40
Yeah I should be on island mid November Covid permitting.

At Dennis, I plan on being on island at least until February so for sure be good to catch up again, Christmas at Caro 🥳.

FireManoh
10-20-21, 11:08
Yeah I should be on island mid November Covid permitting.Is there a way to PM? [Deleted by Admin], but don't see here.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

DavisLucJr
10-23-21, 22:52
I'll be there mid-November as well. It's been way too long and looking forward to adding numbers to my stats 🙂.

Feel free to send me a PM if you're around.

Zeyto
10-29-21, 23:47
Wanted to know if staying only 3 days is still worth the trip? I'm saving my last week of vacation days for Dubai but could still sneak away for a quick 3 day getaway and leave on a Sunday. Once again thank you for the all the replies and recommendations.

Mel365
10-31-21, 23:53
Wanted to know if staying only 3 days is still worth the trip? I'm saving my last week of vacation days for Dubai but could still sneak away for a quick 3 day getaway and leave on a Sunday. Once again thank you for the all the replies and recommendations.Check your arrival and departure times from SXM. Clubs open 11-noon, Most chicas don't work 4-8 PM.

Your first day you will probably get some mongering in.

2nd day day and night.

Depending on your departure it is possible you get nothing.

Mel365
11-01-21, 00:04
If I am reading this correctly if you are fully vaccinated you do not need a PCR test.

I will apply now and make sure.

https://stmaartenehas.com/travel-requirements/

Zeyto
11-01-21, 00:20
Check your arrival and departure times from SXM. Clubs open 11-noon, Most chicas don't work 4-8 PM.

Your first day you will probably get some mongering in.

2nd day day and night.

Depending on your departure it is possible you get nothing.Hey Mel,

So I would leave on a Thursday morning and get there by the afternoon and then leave Sunday afternoon. I would pretty much take your advice and stay in Maho / Simpson beach area and then taxi / uber to the clubs.

Mel365
11-01-21, 07:42
Hey Mel,

So I would leave on a Thursday morning and get there by the afternoon and then leave Sunday afternoon. I would pretty much take your advice and stay in Maho / Simpson beach area and then taxi / uber to the clubs.I would definitely rent a car. It is dangerous to walk between the clubs in the evening.

See if divi little bay has rooms, nice place with parking.
The clubs are in Phillipsburg

FunTimeSxm
11-01-21, 13:43
If I am reading this correctly if you are fully vaccinated you do not need a PCR test.

https://stmaartenehas.com/travel-requirements/Hi Mel.

Did you have any luck with Ehas, I tried filling the form out but don't think it allows you to submit the form more than 3 days in advance of the arrival date.

DavisLucJr
11-01-21, 22:36

https://stmaartenehas.com/travel-requirements/Correct as of November 1.

Mel365
11-02-21, 02:45
Correct as of November 1.As of today you need a test within 72 hours of departure and the form no earlier than 72 hours. Keep an eye on it as it is changing daily.

If you are from a low risk country only proof of vaccine is necessary.

USA is High Risk.

Dr CoolHand
11-02-21, 09:16
As of today you need a test within 72 hours of departure and the form no earlier than 72 hours. Keep an eye on it as it is changing daily.

If you are from a low risk country only proof of vaccine is necessary.

USA is High Risk.This is only partially correct as it only affects unvaccinated people.

Fully vaccinated people from the USA no longer need a test at all.

FunTimeSxm
11-03-21, 02:40
Just seen the photos of 17 new girls there, wow, can't wait to visit in few weeks.

Mel365
11-05-21, 01:40
Just seen the photos of 17 new girls there, wow, can't wait to visit in few weeks.Where did you see the photos?

Seymore Butts
11-07-21, 15:39
Just arrived and only needed vaccination card and EHAS pre-approved letter. (plus passport). Had to wait 72 hours before the flight to get approved on the EHAS web site, but one took less then 5 minutes. The other took only 45 minutes to approve. Airport arrival was smooth. Taking Sunday off but will be out and about on Monday. I go out between 11 - 4 because of other considerations. Will be sending updates. Here until Dec 4th. Hey FunTimeSxm, I too would like to see the photos.

Seymore Butts
11-08-21, 15:13
Well I was able to get out around 1 pm on Sunday. Went to Caroline's. Front parking lot was full but only one DR girl with a big butt and one from Columbia named Eve were there. Eve is 30 ish something with a 8 year old girl at home. Natural tits, nice butt. She has worked in Curacao at Campo and in Aruba in San Nicolas. Said was first time in St Maarten. She thought I was there for the first time and offered natural (BBBJ) blowjob for $60. I indicated it was the first time this year and she reduced to $50. Said for $80, I could CIM but I declined. Good session multiple positions and finished with a nice blowjob / hand job to the finish. She is there until Dec 3. House is still charging $10 like last year, up from $5 in 2019. When I left, the parking lot was empty but still only the two girls working out front. Can't give an update if I do not see them.

Cruise ships are back but they are not letting the crew off the boats. Eve said she only saw 4 cruise passengers and misses the crew members.

More to come. PM me if you would like to meet early in the day to start your day off right.

Sey.

Knoteebuoy
11-11-21, 00:43
Arrived Tuesday and went on a reconnaissance mission.

First stop; Carolina's. Stopped at the bar to pick up a beer on my way to the restaurant. Was immediately approached by pleasant young lady who spoke English. I told her I was going to get something to eat and would be back. While having dinner one of the girls came in and made some gestures indicating a good time could be had. I indicated back that I would be visiting the bar after dinner. I left the restaurant through to front door to put something in my car then entered the bar thorough the bar entrance. I no soon got the the bar when I was ambushed by both of my previous chica contacts. I mean full on race to see who got to me first. Now that is what I call a welcome. The girl that won out provided an extensive massage to the little guy while offering BBBJ with CIM finish. It was hard to say no (pun intended). I explained that I was just there for a couple of beers and was leaving. After all I had some important work to do. In all I counted only about 8 or 9 Chicas at around 9 pm. A couple I found attractive and will check out later this trip.

Next stop was Crystals. Here there were only about 5 or 6 girls that I could see. Only one was working the room. There was on very cute spinner who ranked high on my "doable" list. I asked about Louisa and was told she was off but would be working the next night. Will need to return and "visit" with her later in the week. Other than the one cute spinner the rest were pretty average.

Following Crystals we were off to the Empire Club; formally Defiance. Here the line up as again about 8 or 9 girls at around 10 pm. I didn't have to sit at the bar long before being approached by a charming female companion. There were several girls I thought were worth checking out a bit closer but could not be distracted from my mission. I said farewell to my new friend and headed to El Capitain.

El Capitain again only had about 6 or 7 girls on the floor, non of which were to my liking. Left after one beer and headed back to Carolina's. It was about 11 pm and wondered if the line up may have increased. It had not.

My work was done, as far as I was concerned and decided to was time for some R&R. Back to the Empire club I go. This time I am approached by an attractive Colombian lady (surprise) who again spoke good English. She introduced herself as Shadow. I in turn introduced myself as Tripod. I mean if we are using fake names why not fantasize a bit. She had a good laugh then proceeded with the Colombian hand shake followed with placing my hands on her firm breast; and I mean firm. The session was good and she seemed open to anything as long as it was covered. Unfortunately my reconnaissance work had taken its toll and I was pretty inebriated by this time. May have to go back and revisit this girl to explore the limits more fully.

In general the number of girls is down but there are still some good lookers in my estimation. Most of the girls I spoke with spoke decent English. The clubs all had someone at the door providing hand sanitizer but no one wore mask's inside. Also very few customers so the girls are more aggressive and all that I spoke with asked "drink for me?" All in all there is still lots of fun to be had by all.

Knoteebuoy
11-11-21, 23:54
Went back to Carolina's to check out the line up. Not much had changed with one notable exception. A slender blonde appeared. Unfortunately she chose to approach the younger more handsome version of my self standing next to me. Waited to see what was going to happened only to watch her disappear into the back with her catch. I have put her on my to do list.

Disappointed but not deterred I decided to cross the street and check out Crystals hoping to run into the cute spinner or Luisa. Was disappointed on both counts. Even fewer girls than the night before and none to my liking.

Decided to skip El Capitain and go back to the Empire Club to see what the line up would reveal this evening. Headed to the bar and was quickly approached by my shadow. Yup; the same girl I had been with the previous evening. After much foundling I decided what the hell. Went back for another round. This time with fingers deep inside her pussy I felt her convulse in orgasm. After which I bent her over the side of the bed and took her from behind. She then treated me to a very nice massage. What I am lacking in variety is being made up for in customer service.

Looking forward to working on my To Do list.

FunTimeSxm
11-13-21, 22:10
Back on island finally and hit Carolina only last night, was pretty quiet. Got jumped on by a curvy Venezuelan girl called Pamela who spoke good English. Went for a Chinese and came back in to get drinks and a black Dominican chick who called herself Puta 🤣.

Was not interested as in middle of my dinner, came back in after I finished to sit on the hand chairs by DJ booth and Pamela came over again and started bouncing up and down on me, she was getting me aroused so told let's go to her room.

Paid 10 bucks to the bar and she wanted 60 up front, rate has gone up last year or something. Anyone she was decent, solid 7/10, big fake tits, quite passionate with DFK, condom BJ, followed by missionary, doggy, some spoons and finally cowgirl where she finished. She then proceeded to finish me off with handjob and blowjob. Was in the back for about 40 mins and did not feel rushed which was nice.

Had chit chat with her at bar while waited for my friend who had the DR chick after warning me she was not good.

He said she only asked him for 40 bucks for a fuck though she is very rushed (about 20 mins) but pure filth, she sucked his dirty toes, so you prob don't want to kiss this chick if you get with here as if she sucks dirty toes I dread to think what else goes in that mouth. My friend rated her 8/10 and she is attractive.

There was about 15 girls in there, not really any superstars like a Vanessa, Alexa or Yessica but did not see any Rotters either so it's ok, hopefully clubs fills up between now and December.

Going to empire tonight to try out the delights.

FunTimeSxm
11-14-21, 06:19
So started the night in Empire but it was very quiet, only like 6 girls on the floor. Owner was outside and told me and my friend that 10 more girls are arriving early December.

We moved onto Carolina and that was fairly quiet too, sat in the corner by DJ booth and chilled for 45 minutes with beers. Popped over to Crystal where there like 6 girls, that Brazilian Luisa was there, she is quite a beauty but I got approached by the beast in there so quickly left after 1 min, this is per course for me in Crystal past few visits.

Went back to Caro and Katalina, small Colombian spinner got my friend and the DR chick me friend had previous night approached me. After bit of bump and grind at bar and her hands down my pants stroking my cock I decided to go in the back with her.

Now I heard she only does like 15 min session and the guy who fucked her previous was back in the bar after 11 mins so I was expecting this was 15 mins tops.

35 minutes later I am emptying my sacks over her, did not feel rushed at all which surprised me. She is really attractive and has fantastic body and is quite aggressive. Dominican girls are certainly different from Colombian girls, they are very hard in my experience after being very close to two in the past.

She was pretty passionate and likes to be fucked hard, would certainly give her 8/10 like my friend advised but experiences may vary as she does not always give you the full 30 mins so be warned. But from what I got I cannot complain so I recommend her on my personal experience.

My friend always has good time with Katalina, she very small Colombian spinner with tight pussy, so you can't really go wrong with that can you, so on his advice I recommend her too, she is also passionate with DFK. 9/10 from him.

P.S. I did not get my toes sucked by the DR girl which I am ok with as it does nothing for me, though i did keep my socks on so who knows.

Not sure if hitting the clubs tomorrow but for sure Monday. More reports to follow during the week.

DavisLucJr
11-15-21, 18:07
Nice to hear that while the bars are not packed, there are at least a few gems. Looking forward to touching down in a couple of days!

FireManoh
11-17-21, 11:53
Wife and I ventured out in Simpson Bay for her first SXM strip club experience. Due to it being last minute availability (on our part), we decided to just hit Red Diamond. Got there at 10, and they had at least 10-12 girls working. I was shocked, as I'm used to the states, where we joke that "stripper time" is more delayed than "island time" LOL, so I was not expecting any girls to be there yet. I believe there was only 1 girl we didn't find attractive. The rest were all very attractive to a few smoke shows. Got a dance from Alice, a statuesque Romanian dancer, that we'd happened to notice at Mullett that morning (ok, I noticed her). The convo started it out right! Just ended up going back for a few couples dances that hit the wife settled in.

Would have loved to get some OTC with her. But, we are sharing a room entrance with friends that aren't aware of our lifestyle choices LOL.

She wants to hit Caroline's or Defiance next, as she was told they have pretty girls as well.

FunTimeSxm
11-19-21, 05:50
So since last time I posted I have had 3 more girls.

Diamond in Crystal club, sexy black chick with lots of Tatoos and amazing hot body, I really like this girl. She is from Antigua so English is perfect and she fucked me so hard it hurt my cock. 8/10.

Angie from Empire, very attractive Colombian MILF with small natural but not firm body, good fun and would do again, did not feel like I was on clock with her, very pretty face. 7. 5/10 (does not speak English).

Diva from Carolina, small little natural spinner from Bogotá, fantastic and loves riding cock, very attractive with massive titties and no ink. Think going make her my girl in Carolina for now unless one of favourite girls return. 8. 5/10, speaks very little English.

Other girls that's my friends had, their ratings.

Allison in Crystal, little Colombian spinner with small arse and smaller pussy, very hot girl that one of my friends adores. He gives her 10/10.

Viviana in empire, my friend really likes this girl and buys her presents and wants to take her out, very pretty Colombian. 9. 5/10.

Daniela in Carolina, my friend had her tonight, small decent looking Colombian that gives a great massage and passionate, 7. 5/10.

My friend really wants Sammy again from Carolina who is a smoking hot blond that usually sits by door to Chinese but he has had bad timing recently. He says she the best in Carolina 10/10.

ClubTed
11-20-21, 00:26
Seems like SXM is coming back to life. Kudos to those that have navigated the bureacratic paperwork to make it to the island. A shout out to my friend Knotebuoy. I knew you had the itch and couldn't wait to get back to the friendly island! LOL. Wonder if they ever recovered in Oyster Pond where we met and were both staying. Seems like Carolina's and Crystals are ground zero for the mongering. Has anyone ventured to Casa Blanca or Sunset Retreat, or does anyone have any intel about these places? Also, what about LE Petit Chateau? Guess they call it something else these days. Mel, might have some insight.

Saw a few posts on the Aruba board. Guess San Nicolas still has some action. Not sure how that is working out, if the chicas have tourist visas. Are they getting their weekly health checkups?. Or are you just rolling the dice being with one of them.

Someone posted something on the Curacao board about Campo, close to reopening. Wishful thinking. From what I can gather, the place is done. Will more than likely be bought up and developed into a resort, or condo complex, based on it's proximity to the airport. Also, it is beachfront property, but the water is rough on that side of the island, but nothing that man made breakwaters can't control. Glad I got my one and only visit into Campo before it closed. Kicking myself I didn't go earlier. A veritable Adult Disney World that will sadly be missed.

May try to venture down to either Aruba or SXM after the first of the year. Seems this COVID crap is becoming old news. Waiting for the next big news headline to get everyone crazy. For those on island, party on!

UnknownGuy
11-20-21, 23:42
Is TLN available in SXM? I looked back and haven't seen anything about anyone arranging for a girl back at their crib for an all nighter. If it had been five, what price were they quoting? This might be my scuba dive haven in between my cartagena trips.

FunTimeSxm
11-21-21, 07:46
So, was in Caro again tonight, chilling at the bar, was not intending to do anything as my friend went in back with Katalina.

I got approached by Kimberly the little DR girl, trying to brush her off but ended up getting her a drink and she then said she will give me a massage at the bar. So she started massaging my back for like 5-10 mins at the bar and I decided to go into the back as the massage was good so would be happy to pay for just that.

Get to her room, she strips down to just her heels and goes to wash her pussy, I take my top off and tell her just want massage and that maybe I give her a pussy licking after.

She then proceeds to give me a real hard but great massage, she got rid of some knots I did not know I had, and then she proceeded to sit her arse on my head so I could feel her fucking pulse. Then she takes off her shoes and walks on my back, almost brought a tear to my eye as she continued the message.

The message finished after like 15-20 mins and she then rides my face as I eat her pussy, with her hands she undoes my jeans and starts sucking me off without a condom, was getting very aroused so ended up have a quick fuck involving cow girl and lots of doggy.

After spurting my load we both proceed to get dressed and I make a comment that she wearing panties tonight, she then grabbed those same panties and rubbed them under my nose asking if they stinked of piss the dirty *****. They were actually ok so she proceeded to put them on and I gave her the cash and left.

She is pure filth this one, gives good service and is a lot of fun, is very wild and her English it better than I thought, will raise the score to 9/10.

There was also another new arrival tonight, my friend said the girl was really hot but I did not get good look at her so will provide update when I have more intel.

DavisLucJr
11-21-21, 14:54
Carolinas.

About 12 girls working, but more coming in Wednesday (according to bartender margarita). Most girls are asking $60 now instead of the $50 it's been for the last decade. My first thought was "hell no", but then I thought about what's been going on all over the world and remembered that almost everything else has increased in price, so I've come to peace with it LOL. If they ask for $50 I give $50. If they ask for $60 I'm not going to lose my shit. The general quality of girls is good, including Catalina (who was a regular fixture in Curacao under her real name), Eva who is a great time and will let you put it in her ass, and Paola who has an incredibly cute face and incredible massage techniques.

Crystals.

I second the hotness of Alison. Had a threesome with her and her friend Magali. Was planning to take both of them out the next day but started getting some fucked up drunk texts from Magali, so that didn't happen. It's not an SXM trip if some chick doesn't volverse loco conmigo. Other than those 2 there was maybe only 1 other that I saw that was worth my time, so probably won't go back there again. Prices are still $50 here.

El Capitan.

At least 15 girls here. Lots of good selection. Went back with Valentina a couple of times (tall, dark skin, braces). She offered take out at $230 for the afternoon or $360 for 24 hours (plus bar fee), but I didn't bite because I can't fuck 4-5 times a day like I used to. Otherwise I thought the rate was pretty great. Prices are $50 here, but you'll get a knock on the door if you take too long.

Empire.

$60 here, and a few good options, but you have to be aggressive because all the girls do is sit around on their phones with their heads down. Unlike El Capitan where you practically get molested and they don't take a hint. Lots of guys hang out here, and many bring in their girlfriends. Still worth the drive though.

Casablanca.

Made the drive out there, saw cars in the parking lot and dudes going in, but couldn't hear any music playing. This place is called something else now (can't remember the name sorry). Had Mel in the back of my head talking about shots fired here so didn't even get out of the car and drove back to empire LOL.

Tinder.

Lots and lots of independent Colombians and Venezuelans are working Tinder. They charge $150/ hour (can be talked down to $120). They'll even drive out to you. The price is reasonable if you consider room fees. Haven't pulled the trigger on this but may try it out just to get a report on it.

If anyone has more info on the former Casablanca I'd love to hear it.

Knoteebuoy
11-21-21, 17:35
Seems like SXM is coming back to life. Kudos to those that have navigated the bureacratic paperwork to make it to the island. A shout out to my friend Knotebuoy. I knew you had the itch and couldn't wait to get back to the friendly island! LOL. Wonder if they ever recovered in Oyster Pond where we met and were both staying. CT; It was long wait between trips. Definitely had an itch that needed scratching. Did not venture back to Oyster Pond this time given the reports of border blockades shortly before arriving. Last time I was there it was not fairing well. Our former haunt had some signs of recovery but still had a long way to go. Happy to report decent selection at the 3 clubs I visited; Carolina's, Crystals and Empire. Unfortunately I have no knowledge about Casablanca, Sunset or LE Petit Chateau.

FunTimeSxm
11-22-21, 17:44
Regarding Casablanca, my friend visited their about 1 month ago and it was terrible, said only 2 girls and did not stay long. Things may of changed since then but I not fussed about visiting tbh.

Loads of freelance around, really nice one called Jenny outside red piano which I am tempted to have some fun with. She has a friend also quite attractive but I don't know her name.

Zeke01
11-23-21, 17:57
Hey guys,

Looking to book an erotic massage. But this would be for the wife. I need somewhere that has a good beefy hunk for her. Any suggestions from those in the know? Adding a picture of her for attention to the post.

Dr CoolHand
11-24-21, 08:35
Hey guys,

Looking to book an erotic massage. But this would be for the wife. I need somewhere that has a good beefy hunk for her. Any suggestions from those in the know? Adding a picture of her for attention to the post.Just leave her to the local beach boys, there are plenty and they will take care for her needs, don't worry. And that gives you some free time to venture to the clubs and thereafter write a report, which is actually the purpose of this forum.

FunTimeSxm
11-24-21, 17:25
So I have managed to get the numbers of 2 freelance girls from Colombia and possibly a third shortly in the coming week.

One girl is Jenny (mixed race MILF looking around late 30's, early 40,s) from Cali and the other Alexandra (very attractive blonde with curvy figure, wears glasses, would guess around late 20's, early 30's) from Medillen. Third girl called Lorena (tall with dark hair and pretty face, guess around late 20's) that was hanging around with Alexandra. I think they all maybe former Red Diamond girls.

Going take them for a spin over the coming week and will report back how good they are. Will hear over to Sucker Garden tonight to check the new girls.

One old girl that has returned is called Sherri, hair dyed totally blond now but she lost a lot of weight, would guess she about mid 40's now but she defiantly worked Caro for many years.

Will drop more updates over coming days.

Mel365
11-27-21, 23:42
So I have managed to get the numbers of 2 freelance girls from Colombia and possibly a third shortly in the coming week.

One girl is Jenny (mixed race MILF looking around late 30's, early 40,s) from Cali and the other Alexandra (very attractive blonde with curvy figure, wears glasses, would guess around late 20's, early 30's) from Medillen. Third girl called Lorena (tall with dark hair and pretty face, guess around late 20's) that was hanging around with Alexandra. I think they all maybe former Red Diamond girls.

Going take them for a spin over the coming week and will report back how good they are. Will hear over to Sucker Garden tonight to check the new girls.

One old girl that has returned is called Sherri, hair dyed totally blond now but she lost a lot of weight, would guess she about mid 40's now but she defiantly worked Caro for many years.

Will drop more updates over coming days.Hi,

I arrived on island through the 11:30 Bridge today.

Please Pm me. I will leave Thursday.

Been at sea a long time.

Mel365
11-28-21, 00:08
Carolinas.

About 12 girls working, but more coming in Wednesday (according to bartender margarita). Most girls are asking $60 now instead of the $50 it's been for the last decade. My first thought was "hell no", but then I thought about what's been going on all over the world and remembered that almost everything else has increased in price, so I've come to peace with it LOL. If they ask for $50 I give $50. If they ask for $60 I'm not going to lose my shit. The general quality of girls is good, including Catalina (who was a regular fixture in Curacao under her real name), Eva who is a great time and will let you put it in her ass, and Paola who has an incredibly cute face and incredible massage techniques.

Crystals.

I second the hotness of Alison. Had a threesome with her and her friend Magali. Was planning to take both of them out the next day but started getting some fucked up drunk texts from Magali, so that didn't happen. It's not an SXM trip if some chick doesn't volverse loco conmigo. Other than those 2 there was maybe only 1 other that I saw that was worth my time, so probably won't go back there again. Prices are still $50 here.

El Capitan.

At least 15 girls here. Lots of good selection. Went back with Valentina a couple of times (tall, dark skin, braces). She offered take out at $230 for the afternoon or $360 for 24 hours (plus bar fee), but I didn't bite because I can't fuck 4-5 times a day like I used to. Otherwise I thought the rate was pretty great. Prices are $50 here, but you'll get a knock on the door if you take too long.

Empire.

$60 here, and a few good options, but you have to be aggressive because all the girls do is sit around on their phones with their heads down. Unlike El Capitan where you practically get molested and they don't take a hint. Lots of guys hang out here, and many bring in their girlfriends. Still worth the drive though.

Casablanca.

Made the drive out there, saw cars in the parking lot and dudes going in, but couldn't hear any music playing. This place is called something else now (can't remember the name sorry). Had Mel in the back of my head talking about shots fired here so didn't even get out of the car and drove back to empire LOL.

Tinder.

Lots and lots of independent Colombians and Venezuelans are working Tinder. They charge $150/ hour (can be talked down to $120). They'll even drive out to you. The price is reasonable if you consider room fees. Haven't pulled the trigger on this but may try it out just to get a report on it.

If anyone has more info on the former Casablanca I'd love to hear it.Where is tinder?

Georgest
11-28-21, 16:46
I just completed the EHAS traveling form for my upcoming trip from Atlanta to SXM direct flight for just 2 days. I am vaccinated and I even have my booster shot. I got pre-approved quickly. On the approved form it states that I am traveling from a a High Risk country and I have consented to self-monitoring for 5 days? Also I have to submit a daily self-monitoring report to the health authorities. ?

Not sure if I should just cancel my flight. I don't want to arrive and just stay in my hotel for two days then flight back to Atlanta?

Any thoughts? Is this a standard verbiage in every application?

Georges.

Cursnoop
11-29-21, 02:47
Where is tinder?Tinder is an app on your phone or webapp on your computer. Its like a dating app where it shows you a pic of girls you can swipe left or right. Swipe left means I do not like her, swipe right if you like her and if y'all both swiped right then it is a match and y'all can contact each other.

FunTimeSxm
11-29-21, 03:28
Don't worry about self monitoring, they send you daily email and you just click on the link and enter a temperature, I have electronic thermometer costing about 20 bucks that scans you temp. Takes like 30 seconds to sort it, as long you under 38 degrees you good.

Note that a lot of the bars are asking to see the QR code on you approved entry so just take a screenshot on your phone and show the QR code to security, they scan it if they bring anal.

On another note, such a fantastic home run of girls, will write update shortly.

FunTimeSxm
11-29-21, 07:36
So had quite a few more sessions this week.

Thursday. Went to El Capitan to see what was going on and there like 15-20 girls there, no real immense lookers but few decent ones. Ended up with this Colombian MILF called Natasha who had smoking hot body but her face has some mileage. Had a decent session in the back, DFK, condom blow job, usual positions etc. Would give her 7. She did wash by cock clean in the sink though and took her time too which was quite nice.

Friday. Had a diamond special in Crystal club, I like this girl but she won't be everyone's taste, my friend was chatting to one of the other spinner on there called Lorena, she looked really hot like Alison so name maybe worth remembering.

Saturday. Got a DR Kimberley special, chatting with my friend at the bar and she approach after I blew another girl off but Kimberley tries real hard. Start rubbing up against my real hard and puts her hand in my pants and starts rubbing the old chap, then she got my hand and rammed it up her dress so I could finger her bare pussy, this all took place in the bar. This was to much for me so I had to go to her room.

No sooner had I entered them my pants were down and she was giving me a bbj, barely had time to put my beer down. What followed was a fantastic session of hard sex in multiple positions. This was some of the best sex I have ever had in Caro and I need to see this girl again soon. I think she can be quite selective of who she chooses though and can give varying levels of performance but what I had in this session was 10/10.

Sunday. Saturday was hard to beat tbh but tonight probably drew evens. Went to empire club and was hit up at the bar by this real cute faced girl with smoking hot body called again. Lorena. (Not to be confused with crystals Lorena but equally as hot so fuck it, ask for Lorena in either bar and you be ok).

Went back to Lorena room and had a very sensual and passionate sex session, such a beautiful girl with a fairly tight pussy, she All natrual and no tattoos. After she finished me off she gave me a great massage. Note the girls in Empire don't rush you as much as the other clubs from my experience so far. This girl is hot, 9.5/10.

Freelance. Took out the freelance girl Alexandra and she was a bit reserved, beautiful looking girl but no DFK or BBJ etc, though being a freelance maybe this to be expected, at least on the first go. I reckon second session with her things will be better but she gets solid 7/10.

My friend took out freelance Jenny the following day and a awesome 1. 5 HR session with her, not sure how much he gave her but assume between 100-150 for few hours.

Georgest
11-29-21, 14:03

Thursday. Went to El Capitan to see what was going on and there like 15-20 girls there, no real immense lookers but few decent ones. Ended up with this Colombian MILF called Natasha who had smoking hot body but her face has some mileage. Had a decent session in the back, DFK, condom blow job, usual positions etc. Would give her 7. She did wash by cock clean in the sink though and took her time too which was quite nice.

Friday. Had a diamond special in Crystal club, I like this girl but she won't be everyone's taste, my friend was chatting to one of the other spinner on there called Lorena, she looked really hot like Alison so name maybe worth remembering.

Saturday. Got a DR Kimberley special, chatting with my friend at the bar and she approach after I blew another girl off but Kimberley tries real hard. Start rubbing up against my real hard and puts her hand in my pants and starts rubbing the old chap, then she got my hand and rammed it up her dress so I could finger her bare pussy, this all took place in the bar. This was to much for me so I had to go to her room.Any specific bar or place to find a freelancers? I am not a fan nor a user of Tender App.

FunTimeSxm
11-29-21, 19:36
Any specific bar or place to find a freelancers? I am not a fan nor a user of Tender App.Go to red piano bar tonight and there will be a few plus a very good band in Church playing, place will be rammed.

On Tuesday night go to Soggy Dollar and you will see more.

On Wednesday go to lotus club for ladies night and you find them.

They patrol the Simpson bay strip and also visit casinos.

Georgest
11-29-21, 20:21
Go to red piano bar tonight and there will be a few plus a very good band in Church playing, place will be rammed.

On Tuesday night go to Soggy Dollar and you will see more.

On Wednesday go to lotus club for ladies night and you find them.

They patrol the Simpson bay strip and also visit casinos.Perfect thank you. I am planning to stay at the Villas at Simpson Bay. Should be close.

Mel365
11-30-21, 01:57
They send you an email every day 2 minutes to answer.

No need to quarantine.

I just completed the EHAS traveling form for my upcoming trip from Atlanta to SXM direct flight for just 2 days. I am vaccinated and I even have my booster shot. I got pre-approved quickly. On the approved form it states that I am traveling from a a High Risk country and I have consented to self-monitoring for 5 days? Also I have to submit a daily self-monitoring report to the health authorities. ?

Not sure if I should just cancel my flight. I don't want to arrive and just stay in my hotel for two days then flight back to Atlanta?

Any thoughts? Is this a standard verbiage in every application?

Georges.

Chuck94
12-01-21, 22:11
You have mentioned more than one Lorena, and I was curious if either of them are the same Lorena I dreamed with about 6 years ago now. I used to have contact info but I haven't heard from her in a while. She had what I believe is a butterfly tattoo on her thigh. Please feel free to PM me so I can try to find her again.

Saturday. Got a DR Kimberley special, chatting with my friend at the bar and she approach after I blew another girl off but Kimberley tries real hard. Start rubbing up against my real hard and puts her hand in my pants and starts rubbing the old chap, then she got my hand and rammed it up her dress so I could finger her bare pussy, this all took place in the bar. This was to much for me so I had to go to her room.

No sooner had I entered them my pants were down and she was giving me a bbj, barely had time to put my beer down. What followed was a fantastic session of hard sex in multiple positions. This was some of the best sex I have ever had in Caro and I need to see this girl again soon. I think she can be quite selective of who she chooses though and can give varying levels of performance but what I had in this session was 10/10..

Tanker114
12-03-21, 06:56
Hey all,

I'm putting together a birthday treat for myself in sxm in 2 weeks. Planning on renting a Villa and 2 or 3 chicas for a naughty night. Was wondering what a fair price per lady for 24 hours of everything on the menu was. Has anyone done something like this before?

FunTimeSxm
12-03-21, 17:52
Hey all,

I'm putting together a birthday treat for myself in sxm in 2 weeks. Planning on renting a Villa and 2 or 3 chicas for a naughty night. Was wondering what a fair price per lady for 24 hours of everything on the menu was. Has anyone done something like this before?Most top girls from the Sucker Garden clubs will want 400 dollars for the night plus 80 dollars for the club. However if you know the girl well or depending on night of the week and time of day you should get cheaper than 400. I know in past some girls happy to go out for 200-250 at around 10 pm-12 am.

24 hours I am not sure on the price and whether the club would want 160 or still the 80.24 hours for a girl would prob be at least 500 though, maybe less if she does not work afternoons. You also prob want two girls that work well together, I know from WhatsApp Carolina Diva goes out a lot with Danielle and they seem like good friends with each other so that would be a potential combo.

New girl at Carolina Nicole is also very hot, and is turning into a bit of a favourite amongst my friends. Also if you don't speak Spanish you prob want a girl that speaks good English so that would narrow the selection down.

Anyway back to the price, if you can get two top girls for 24 hrs plus club fees for around 1 k you got yourself a bargain IMO.

If you want Russian girls then platinum is the only option, however you be paying the club 250 and the girl anywhere between 500-1000 for the night. But the girls are all pretty much 10/10 looks wise.

Freelances are other options, there are two Venezuelans that travel together, Valentina and one name I don't remember and also Colombian Lorena and Alexandra. These girls will prob be cheaper as no club fees, you could prob get two for 24 hrs for around 500-750 depending on your negotiation skills.

Note I had one freelance offer me 200 for the night instead of 400 after negotiation. So never accept their Initial rate.

FunTimeSxm
12-03-21, 17:54
You have mentioned more than one Lorena, and I was curious if either of them are the same Lorena I dreamed with about 6 years ago now. I used to have contact info but I haven't heard from her in a while. She had what I believe is a butterfly tattoo on her thigh. Please feel free to PM me so I can try to find her again.The Empire club Lorena had no Tats, not sure on Crystal club Lorena or the freelance. I will kelp more of an eye out next time.

Mel365
12-04-21, 01:45
As of Monday ALL people returning to the USA Need a covid test within 24 hours of returning to the USA.

JStreeter2
12-06-21, 22:03

Will drop more updates over coming days.Any chance you'd want to share those numbers with me? On the island for a couple weeks, and could really use a way to decompress.

FunTimeSxm
12-08-21, 07:00
Any chance you'd want to share those numbers with me? On the island for a couple weeks, and could really use a way to decompress.Sorry I won't give numbers of the girls out without their permission, however there were loads of freelance in Soggy Dollar tonight, they are not hard to find. Single Latina or with a friend, try to make eye contact with, get a smile back you are good 9 times out of 10.

You will also find a freelance sitting outside red piano on the bench most nights of failing that in the casino above.

Found a Gorgeous Venezuelan tonight who goes by the name Alexa, she used to work at Red diamond, hope to take her for a spin next few nights.

The clubs have got more girls coming soon, 5 due at empire next week and Caro had a new girl on Monday night, tall slim girl with glasses, she looked good.

SxmVisiting
12-10-21, 06:39
Hey guys,

We're a late 30's married couple visiting the island for the first time. We are looking to find a girl to have our first threesome. We have zero experience in this area. We're going to the strip clubs tomorrow, but those options seem a bit pricey. We are trying tinder, but I think looking for a more sure thing. That being said, can anyone tell us if one of the brothels would be better than another for something like this. Possibly even an independent? We will take any and all help we can get, and please feel free to private message. We are here until Wednesday (15th). Thanks in advance!

FunTimeSxm
12-10-21, 22:44
Hey guys,

We're a late 30's married couple visiting the island for the first time. We are looking to find a girl to have our first threesome. We have zero experience in this area. We're going to the strip clubs tomorrow, but those options seem a bit pricey. We are trying tinder, but I think looking for a more sure thing. That being said, can anyone tell us if one of the brothels would be better than another for something like this. Possibly even an independent? We will take any and all help we can get, and please feel free to private message. We are here until Wednesday (15th). Thanks in advance!Your best bet is the clubs near Phillipsburg. Carolina, Crystal, El Capitan and Empire. You should be able to find a suitable girl in that will be up for it. There was a couple in El Capitan the other night looking to do the same thing I believe.

Mike Stud
12-11-21, 23:46
Hey guys,

New to this forum. I've been on the USA version of this for many years. Seems like FunTimeSxm is the man around here and has all the answers. Hoping he can help. Planning my first trip to the island. Super excited. Reading up on everything.

Staying near Maho Beach Good choice? Next question more complicated. I'll be with my significant other but she's cool and allows me to "adventure" on my own. What are my options for daytime spots if I get an hour or two in the afternoons? Are there options for that knowing that my hotel room won't be an option? Thanks in advance for the help. Massage parlors? Or do any of the places listed in previous posts have rooms as well? Platinum have rooms?

FunTimeSxm
12-12-21, 20:19
Hey guys,

New to this forum. I've been on the USA version of this for many years. Seems like FunTimeSxm is the man around here and has all the answers. Hoping he can help. Planning my first trip to the island. Super excited. Reading up on everything.

Staying near Maho Beach Good choice? Next question more complicated. I'll be with my significant other but she's cool and allows me to "adventure" on my own. What are my options for daytime spots if I get an hour or two in the afternoons? Are there options for that knowing that my hotel room won't be an option? Thanks in advance for the help. Massage parlors? Or do any of the places listed in previous posts have rooms as well? Platinum have rooms?Welcome to Sxm, you going have great fun when you arrive. So Maho is a great tourist area with lots of bars in the main area, two nightclubs and two casinos. One of the nightclubs is next to sunset bar, other side of the runway near the other casino. Casino you have potential of freelances though I don't got to those casinos often.

You are however right next to the most beautiful girls on the island who work in Platinum strip club. Even though the girls won't have sex with you in the club as far as I know you can certainly DFK, suck titties and finger them if they in the mood. Some may even play with your cock. You can book to get th out but it expensive, at least 250 for club and 500-1000 to the girl. If you have the budget they are the best.

Now the bad news is you are a 20-25 minute drive away from the Sucker Garden clubs where the girls are a lot cheaper, but not as pretty. You can go for lunchtime visits where the girls be more dressed down and you probably have greater chance of getting the best girls as this time of year the best girls are usually out at night. I was in Carolina on Friday night and there was 25 guys there are only 7 girls, 2 of the best girls in Sammy and Kimberley have just gone home though I have been told there are 10 more arriving in next week.

There was a returnee the other night called Lorena (lol now we have hot Lorena’s in each club for confusion) who I think worked here 3 years ago. I know she has her fans on this forum.

Finally when lots of cruise ships are in town lunchtimes can be very busy so look at the ship calendar to see what is in port on that day.

Mike Stud
12-12-21, 21:29
FTS you are the man! Thanks for the advice! Really looking forward to the trip mid Jan. How about massage places? Those a thing on the island or not really? I'll have a car the whole time.

Welcome to Sxm, you going have great fun when you arrive. So Maho is a great tourist area with lots of bars in the main area, two nightclubs and two casinos. One of the nightclubs is next to sunset bar, other side of the runway near the other casino. Casino you have potential of freelances though I don't got to those casinos often.

You are however right next to the most beautiful girls on the island who work in Platinum strip club. Even though the girls won't have sex with you in the club as far as I know you can certainly DFK, suck titties and finger them if they in the mood. Some may even play with your cock. You can book to get th out but it expensive, at least 250 for club and 500-1000 to the girl. If you have the budget they are the best.

Now the bad news is you are a 20-25 minute drive away from the Sucker Garden clubs where the girls are a lot cheaper, but not as pretty. You can go for lunchtime visits where the girls be more dressed down and you probably have greater chance of getting the best girls as this time of year the best girls are usually out at night. I was in Carolina on Friday night and there was 25 guys there are only 7 girls, 2 of the best girls in Sammy and Kimberley have just gone home though I have been told there are 10 more arriving in next week..

MiscRaja21
12-13-21, 23:43
Thanks FunTimeSxm!

I am headed there Dec 25 to Dec 31. With family.

But will have to venture.

I am staying at The Morgan Resort. Hope that is nice.

Welcome to Sxm, you going have great fun when you arrive. So Maho is a great tourist area with lots of bars in the main area, two nightclubs and two casinos. One of the nightclubs is next to sunset bar, other side of the runway near the other casino. Casino you have potential of freelances though I don't got to those casinos often.

Now the bad news is you are a 20-25 minute drive away from the Sucker Garden clubs where the girls are a lot cheaper, but not as pretty. You can go for lunchtime visits where the girls be more dressed down and you probably have greater chance of getting the best girls as this time of year the best girls are usually out at night. I was in Carolina on Friday night and there was 25 guys there are only 7 girls, 2 of the best girls in Sammy and Kimberley have just gone home though I have been told there are 10 more arriving in next week..

FunTimeSxm
12-15-21, 08:06
Just a short one.

So now that Kimberley has left I have moved back to Diva who is so beautiful I am not interested in any other Carolina girls.

Apparently 10 more are due to arrive in Carolina this week and also 5-10 more in Empire. El Capitan has about 25 girls and is well stocked with a few diamonds while Crystal has about 8-10 girls though some are leaving soon.

Or petite chateaux or should I say el general has about 30 girls but from what I saw they are girls that can't make it in other clubs so I won't be going back.

Freelance girls took another level tonight, so many beautiful Venezuelan hanging out in soggy, got the details of the prestiest one who is attractive enough to work in platinum.

Will report on her once me and / or my friend have take are for a spin.

P. S one of the Carolina girls called Nicole looks very much like the tennis open champion Emma Raducanu, so if you have a thing for her then she is your girl in Caro.

FireManoh
12-15-21, 14:34
We stayed at The Morgan in November. Beautiful place! Sandbar next door had great drinks! Wife finally took advantage of free drinks at Sunset Beach Bar!

Thanks FunTimeSxm!

I am headed there Dec 25 to Dec 31. With family.

But will have to venture.

I am staying at The Morgan Resort. Hope that is nice.

Mel365
12-19-21, 05:04
JFK. SXM NONSTOP LV NY 8 AM.

LV SXM 3 PM.

$279 round trip 1/17-1/31.

I'm ON MY WAY.

Mel365
12-19-21, 05:11
2 weeks ago I saw a chica with a name starting with a K-- I forgot the rest-nice spinner great service BBBJ. I saw her 3 times.

As I was leaving the 3rd time I saw a taller chica from the rear with a lot of Tats. I said " LUISA" she turned around.

I was amazed she was at the club for quite a while last May and she said she was going home to Brazil.

I was really bummed out as I had to leave the island. However I will be with her when I return in a month.

She is great in the sack about 35 YO. Nice figure, great dancer.

If you can't remember her name just ask for the Brazilian.

She is very busy and many times an appointment is needed.

I get everything I want from her.

She is not to be missed.

MiscRaja21
12-19-21, 16:53
Awesome, thanks FireManoh. Looking forward to it. Have not been to St. Maarten in 4-5 years! The thought of it makes me hard.

We stayed at The Morgan in November. Beautiful place! Sandbar next door had great drinks! Wife finally took advantage of free drinks at Sunset Beach Bar!

MiscRaja21
12-20-21, 01:55
Mel. Some incredible deals for sure. We are leaving Christmas Day and back on New Years. Direct JFK to SXM for like $300!

Wish we had a chance to meet. Read a lot of your posts here and feel like I already "met" you. LOL.

JFK. SXM NONSTOP LV NY 8 AM.

LV SXM 3 PM.

$279 round trip 1/17-1/31.

I'm ON MY WAY.

Mel365
12-22-21, 19:44
Lets get together when you return.

Happy Holidays.

Vig57
12-23-21, 17:06
I will be staying at the Simpson Bay resort next week. Unfortunately, I will be traveling with family, so my chances for any extracurricular activities will be limited. I will have a car, but not likely I can make a solo trip to El Capitan, Carolina or other clubs in that area. Also, using my room for a freelance is not an option. So with those restrictions in mind, I have a few questions for you experts.

1: Red Diamond is close by, are full services provided by the dancers there, as with the other clubs? If so, how much $$ typically? And Would it be safe to walk there from Simpson Bay Resort?

2: Any freelancers with local incall in Simpson Bay?

3: Lastly, with all the freelancers at Soggy Dollar, Red Piano, Casino, etc, is getting just a BJ at one of these places or somewhere close by a safe and realistic option?

Thanks in advance for your help, looking forward to a great trip.

V.

Dr CoolHand
12-24-21, 05:18
I will be staying at the Simpson Bay resort next week. Unfortunately, I will be traveling with family, so my chances for any extracurricular activities will be limited. I will have a car, but not likely I can make a solo trip to El Capitan, Carolina or other clubs in that area. Also, using my room for a freelance is not an option. So with those restrictions in mind, I have a few questions for you experts.

1: Red Diamond is close by, are full services provided by the dancers there, as with the other clubs? If so, how much $$ typically? And Would it be safe to walk there from Simpson Bay Resort?

2: Any freelancers with local incall in Simpson Bay?

3: Lastly, with all the freelancers at Soggy Dollar, Red Piano, Casino, etc, is getting just a BJ at one of these places or somewhere close by a safe and realistic option?

Thanks in advance for your help, looking forward to a great trip..1. Red Diamond is a strip-club and not a brothel, there are neither rooms available nor is full service on the menu.

Walking around in Simpson Bay is safe, though.

2. There are no freelancers roaming that are operating in "incall" modus.

3. The named locations are all decent, public places.

While I wouldn't totally exclude that a BJ in the backyard behind a trash bin couldn't be possible, it is certainly not the norm.

Merry Christmas!

FunTimeSxm
12-24-21, 22:40
1. Red Diamond is a strip-club and not a brothel, there are neither rooms available nor is full service on the menu.

Walking around in Simpson Bay is safe, though.

2. There are no freelancers roaming that are operating in "incall" modus.

3. The named locations are all decent, public places.

While I wouldn't totally exclude that a BJ in the backyard behind a trash bin couldn't be possible, it is certainly not the norm.

Merry Christmas!Red diamond is a strip club though you can take the girls out and fuck them, just like you can in platinum, though you have to pay the club a lot and also the girls more than the clubs in SG.

A lot of the freelance girls do allow Incall, I know where at least 3 live with their flat mates that happily allow you to fuck them in their apartments around Simpson bay, most of them feel safer to do so as well. I have personally fucked Colombian alexandra at her apartment.

There are so many freelance girls on the island at the moment, I saw 4 more last night at PDP casino, gave the biggest smile walking down the steps to me as I was eating, I recognised one from tinder so I know they freelance for sure.

Sex in public is possible, I know number of friends who have fucked on the beach at night if that's your thing but don't blame me if you get robbed or filmed.

Mel365
01-06-22, 07:24
Anyone on island know if she is still there. She is the Brazilian with a lot of tats.

Just ask for the Brazilian.

I found her very talented when I was with her.

I hope to see her soon.

FunTimeSxm
01-09-22, 00:15
Anyone on island know if she is still there. She is the Brazilian with a lot of tats.

Just ask for the Brazilian.

I found her very talented when I was with her.

I hope to see her soon.She was standing in the doorway of Crystal last night, Friday. I have a girl in Crystal and go in once or twice a week but hardly ever see Luisa.

Note curfew is back on island, think Crystal closes at 12 am now.

VegasBoy7
01-11-22, 02:36
Went to Carolina's last night and met Diva. Very pretty 29 YO Colombian. She was very enthusiast with CBJ and all positions covers, but this girl is excellent in the bed. She does it all (except anal) and does it well.

DennisMP
01-11-22, 20:01
Finally back in the US after almost a month on the island. Looking forward to returning. It was great to see FunTime and friends I haven't seen in a couple years due to this stupid COVID charade. As usual I didn't need to stray far from Carolinas as the line up there is very very good. A lot of really nice girls there even though during the holidays many were taken out and not available. All that FunTime has reported on the past 2 months is 100% correct.

My first night I was with Daniella a really cute and fun spinner who won't disappoint you, my experience was good enough I did 2 other sessions with her while there. My next girl was Diva, very attractive and those eyes absolutely melt me, after my time with her I decided I needed to look no further and my time here was going to all be spent with her. But never say that because you never know what may present itself next.

The next time I was at Carolinas Diva was busy and another cute spinner cozied up next to me and we started to chat, her name is Geraline 35 ish and has the body style I really like tiny not skinny and smaller breasts. The session with her was off the charts, YMMV but she'll do just about everything. I had many repeat sessions with her during my stay.

I did have the opportunity to be with Diva once again which will always leave a smile on your face, and a random run with a girl named Sammy who I never saw in club again after that. I also had a go with a girl named Viviana who has been there previous years, she speaks pretty good English, has put on a few pounds but still looks very nice. She is very attractive and after having to send her away a few times was anxious to spend some time with her. What a disappointment she was, sex was poor at best, was wondering if her poor performance was because I ditched her a few nights in row to be with other chicas??

My last night on island I did a threesome with Geraline and Katalina. As I had become well acquainted with these 2 during my stay they did not disappoint me and gave me "VIP treatment".

Finally, if you drive to Carolinas and you see orange cones in front they are saving parking for customers, so just beep your horn a guy will move them and let you in. Be nice and give him a tip. Also I believe as of today there is a 11 pm mandatory closing time for all business due to increase in Covid on island so plan your time accordingly.

VegasBoy7
01-14-22, 14:16
Visited 3 times in past few days and a great time was had all times. Must say what a great place Carolinas is (except the rooms are like crap). Had Diva, Fredrica, Viviana and Daniela. Must say Daniela is a freak (in a good way). Did hour with her for $100 and pounded away for the good part of the hour and she would have gone for more if I hadn't worn out. Diva is also a hard worker. The other two were great as well IMO. Fredrica will do anal (total $100 for 45 minutes). All the way around great talent and great sex. Daniella is my favorite with Diva being a close second.

FunTimeSxm
01-16-22, 22:43
Island is full of covid cases at the moment so the clubs are only open until 11 along with everywhere else.

In terms of girls. Carolinas must be in the low twenties now, I know 6 have arrived so far in January including my friends old favourite called Karen. Also a really hot black girl that has arrived who I thought was Kimberley at first but it's not. She is hot though.

Crystal has about 6 or 7 girls.

Empire club has around 8 girls, though have not been there in 3 weeks so this May of changed.

El Capitan has about 28 girls, was having fun in there with Daniella, who has a slim gym like physique.

EL General Club has a lot of girls too, however they all abit on the large size so I won't go back.

Can imagine the curfew will last for at least this week, all depends on how many people are in hospital with it.

Brettchase
01-17-22, 18:09
Hey all,

I am checking out this forum, having come over from the USA Version.

I know there is a lot of emphasis on the Brothels and somewhat lukewarm reviews of the strip clubs (obvs its all about what you are after).

My question is: Has anyone gotten strippers or a sexy show of a girl or 2 to come out to their place for a party?

We are having a bachelor party in May (6 guys), renting a house, and I was hoping to book a couple strippers or "other" to come to the house. Do some sexy dancing, mainly to embarrass the groom to be, but also have hot naked girls running around.

Anyone know if this is available from a company or if you are close with anyone of the girls, we can arrange something directly. And I would be happy to pay out a booking fee, finders fee, etc (or maybe you just want to come haha).

Mel365
01-19-22, 01:11
You can have as many chicas as you want to take out.

Just pay the bar fine and agree on a price for them and you are good to go.

Hey all,

I am checking out this forum, having come over from the USA Version.

I know there is a lot of emphasis on the Brothels and somewhat lukewarm reviews of the strip clubs (obvs its all about what you are after).

My question is: Has anyone gotten strippers or a sexy show of a girl or 2 to come out to their place for a party?

We are having a bachelor party in May (6 guys), renting a house, and I was hoping to book a couple strippers or "other" to come to the house. Do some sexy dancing, mainly to embarrass the groom to be, but also have hot naked girls running around.

Anyone know if this is available from a company or if you are close with anyone of the girls, we can arrange something directly. And I would be happy to pay out a booking fee, finders fee, etc (or maybe you just want to come haha).

Mel365
01-19-22, 06:18
The shawarma place near the clubs now closes at about 11:30 PM. The one in Cole bay was closed when I drove by at 11 PM.

Worse news, You must be out the front door of the clubs by 11:00 PM. Tonight the roll down door was half closed when I left at 11:10.

FunTimeSxm
01-19-22, 17:03
Yeah the curfew sucks, was in Soggy Dollar for last hour after visiting Carolina to briefly chat to Diva. No joke but all the red Diamond girls were there partying and no doubt freelancing. My guess is platinum girl prob doing the same as the clubs can't open so could be deals galore to be had.

Note there is a lot of sickness going around island at the moment, so be mindful if you in enclosed places or with the girls there is a very high chance of catching something.

Mel365
01-21-22, 05:09
I guess I will start with the last Chica I saw. I saw a short chica with a decent figure who grabbed me as I walked in the door of Carolinas.

It was about 10:15 PM. I asked her straight out chupa me sin condom and she said si. Her name is Sarahi, She is in the last room in the back hallway to the left as you walk down the main hall.

She gave a vey nice BBBJ and had a tight pussi. Her only request was no CIM--I'm ok with that. She is Sweet an accommodating non quitter. It was almost 11 when we finished up. A quick rinse and I was out the door. I gave he $60.

Mel365
01-21-22, 05:41
It 12:30 and I am finishing off a shawarma. I wrote this long thing about Luisa and ISG crashed. I will write her up again. I had dinner tonight with the owner of 3 other clubs on the island. Even though he doesn't own Crystals he admits she is the best on the Island.

2 chicas tonight and 3 yesterday--I'm tired and will write them up in the next few days.

I will include Luisa.

Mel365
01-21-22, 05:49
When you have finished with a chica ask her to add her phone number to your phone. They will the add their name and you can add the club.

When you are able you can do a proper writeup with their names and club. If you are not using a burner phone, you can delete the info unless you want a repeat.

If you do not use Whats App it is a great app that all the chicasuse.

If you happen to be dealing with an Asian--WeChat is the app. They write in whatever language they speak and when you receive it just tap the translate button.

Frank Bama
01-22-22, 13:34
I'm headed back in 2 weeks. First time in over 10 years. Appreciate the reports. Sounds like it's changed a lot. No more Seaman's. I'm interested in going to El Kapitan and Carolinas. Is that near Salt Pond? Are taxis available? Last time I went, I did a tour with a guy named Nick I think, but I don't think he's around any more.

Mel365
01-23-22, 05:13
I would strongly suggest to rent a car.

If you drive along the salt pond on the back of Phillipsburg, there is a traffic circle with bronze statues of salt pickers. That is the road to the clubs. Petite Chateau or whatever it is called is close to town (dump- next to the dump). Skip it. About a mile or so down the toad before you get to the first T intersection (arch Road) is where Carolinas and crystals are located.

If you continue to arch road and turn right. The next T intersection turn left and El Capitan will be on your left about 200 feet, DO NOT WALK TO CAPITN FROM CAROLINAS OR CRYSTALS.

If you pass El Capitan and continue another mile or so after going over a hill you will see Empire on your right. You really need to explore these clubs as you never know what you will find.

The bar fine for the room runs from $5- to $20- depending on the club or how much time you want with a chica. They are asking 50-60 for 1/2 hour and 100 + for an hour.

You must be out of the clubs by 11 PM new Covid curfew.

I'm headed back in 2 weeks. First time in over 10 years. Appreciate the reports. Sounds like it's changed a lot. No more Seaman's. I'm interested in going to El Kapitan and Carolinas. Is that near Salt Pond? Are taxis available? Last time I went, I did a tour with a guy named Nick I think, but I don't think he's around any more.

Mel365
01-23-22, 05:48
After I finished a long page and tried to post it, The system kicked me out.

I will write it up soon in word and copy it over here.

It will consist of a section about cock fighting in SXM.

Sitting in front of chicas from a club.

A friends car had dead battery so I wound up giving a carload of putas back to their club.

I went with one, I also went with my favorite Luisa at Crystals and then found a great one at Empire. My phone died and I couldn't get the details, But I will revisit and get the info.

There was a lovely looking spinner standing at the door as I entered Empire.

She is about 5 feet 2 and possibly 110 lbs. White skinned with shiny black hair,. It was almost 10 so I didn't waste time. I asked if she does a BBBJ she said yes.

Off we went.

Mel365
01-23-22, 06:01
I met a non pro who took a liking to me. She is divorced from a very wealthy guy and drives a Lambo.

What does that have to do with putas in St Maarten? Believe it or not she went to a place that taught women how to give amazing BBBJ's.

I guess if you were married to a billionaire--he demands the best.

She gives BBBJNQNSSW. She is the giver of blow jobs that all other blow jobs in my life are measured against.

It is my quest. Lorena room 6 Empire from manizales. She is not the gold standard but the best I have had in the last 3 years in SXm.

She is very clean as is her room. After doing the deed I noticed she had a few shelves of very interesting toys from whips to anal toys.

If that's your thing, give her a visit.

She is now on my rotation for this trip. She was the third Chica I did today.

I will write up the day when I have a minute.

Mel365
01-23-22, 06:17
You have to be very careful, especially at Carolinas, about abruptly asking a chica for a BBBJ. They will most likely say no, and tell their girlfriends what you just asked for. From that point on if you get one to say yes--all the club knows what's going on behind closed doors.

It is a good Idea to pick a chica and spend some time with her, and buy her a drink. You can then slowly work into what you wish. You still might get turned down but you gave it a try. Usually chicas who are in the 9-10 looks scale (I call them starfish) Give nothing away. I call them starfish as once you have them in the room, they know they are hot looking and just lay there, They do not try harder.

Speaking good Spanish makes life so easy for me, especially if you have been to Colombia. When you ask a chica where is she from many will say Colombia. When you ask what city, they seem surprised and ask do you know such and such a city and bario?

Additionally most of the chicas do not really speak any English so speaking in Spanish takes the edge off.

FunTimeSxm
01-23-22, 17:07
You right Mel, this girl is a little diamond, such a great girl and very passionate too, she gives a great massage aswell.

Frank Bama
01-23-22, 23:22
I would strongly suggest to rent a car.

If you drive along the salt pond on the back of Phillipsburg, there is a traffic circle with bronze statues of salt pickers. That is the road to the clubs. Petite Chateau or whatever it is called is close to town (dump- next to the dump). Skip it. About a mile or so down the toad before you get to the first T intersection (arch Road) is where Carolinas and crystals are located.

If you continue to arch road and turn right. The next T intersection turn left and El Capitan will be on your left about 200 feet, DO NOT WALK TO CAPITN FROM CAROLINAS OR CRYSTALS.

If you pass El Capitan and continue another mile or so after going over a hill you will see Empire on your right. You really need to explore these clubs as you never know what you will find.

The bar fine for the room runs from $5- to $20- depending on the club or how much time you want with a chica. They are asking 50-60 for 1/2 hour and 100 + for an hour.

You must be out of the clubs by 11 PM new Covid curfew.Thanks. If you're around, I'll buy you a drink, Or two.

Mel365
01-24-22, 04:55
Sorry to miss you. I return to the USA Jan 31. Will return mid February.

Thanks. If you're around, I'll buy you a drink, Or two.

Mel365
01-25-22, 05:13
I ran into this chica a few days ago Morena from Cali. Not a spinner but a nice figure. Medium build see boobs long black hair. I asked my usual Chupa sin Condom and she said si.

Off to the room about half way down on the left. I undressed and was standing when she dropped to her knees and started a very respectable BBBJ. She was still dressed.

I went to the bed and I was expecting more of the same. She said she did a BBJ and now a condom is necessary, I stood up gave her $40- and left.

That's all folks.

Master Chef
01-26-22, 06:40
Hello all,

I haven't traveled for almost 2 years but I am hoping to take a trip sometime in the next month or two. I was just wondering how hard it is to find an antigen test in SXM the day before I would go back to the US. Are there rapid tests available at the airport? If not, where do you guys usually get your tests done? Anybody have any recommendations for testing places (on the Dutch side) and how much does the test usually cost?

Thanks for any info!

MC.

ClubTed
01-26-22, 19:59
Just read a headline story on yahoo today that both French and Dutch st. Martin / st. Maarten are listed by the CDC as high level risk Caribbean destinations along with St. Barth's and a few others. Curacao has issues as well and most of these islands have curfews. Now there is a variant of Omincron. BA. 2? This is such bullshit. Will we ever get back to normalcy. My travel to the Caribbean is now pushed back to fall of this year. And even that might not happen. So much for a spring fling! For those of you that have navigated SXM during these times. Mel, Funtime. Hat's off to you guys!

Hello all,

I haven't traveled for almost 2 years but I am hoping to take a trip sometime in the next month or two. I was just wondering how hard it is to find an antigen test in SXM the day before I would go back to the US. Are there rapid tests available at the airport? If not, where do you guys usually get your tests done? Anybody have any recommendations for testing places (on the Dutch side) and how much does the test usually cost?

Thanks for any info!.

Knoteebuoy
01-26-22, 22:20
Just read a headline story on yahoo today that both French and Dutch st. Martin / st. Maarten are listed by the CDC as high level risk Caribbean destinations along with St. Barth's and a few others. Curacao has issues as well and most of these islands have curfews. Now there is a variant of Omincron. BA. 2? This is such bullshit. Will we ever get back to normalcy. My travel to the Caribbean is now pushed back to fall of this year. And even that might not happen. So much for a spring fling! For those of you that have navigated SXM during these times. Mel, Funtime. Hat's off to you guys!I have seen the CDC report and have seen an unverified report that Covid Cases are in steep decline in Sint Marten. I am hoping the latter report is at least partially true because I have a trip planned for the second half of February. My November trip went off without a hitch so hoping for more of the same. I guess we'll see.

Mel365
01-27-22, 03:59
I have heard from a very reliable (government) source that SXM had over 1000 cases 10 days ago.

Two days ago 48.

Yesterday 36 .

All were the omicron strain.

I think you are safer with a chica who has been here for a few weeks than anyone else.

I believe SXM is more or les done with this virus. I wouldn't however go to the French side.

The French side has not reported in 4 days.

FunTimeSxm
01-27-22, 19:17
So apparently there are about 14 in the Dutch side hospital with covid which is high and someone else has died. Most of the people in hospital are unvaccinated. Active cases is 971,78 have died of omnicron, 5 of which were fully vaccinated. Though few weeks back active cases were 2500 so it's going down. http://www.sintmaartengov.org/government/VSA/Health-Updates/NOVELCORONAVIRUS/Pages/Current-Situation.aspx

I like to think in a few weeks we will be back to 1 am curfew here but who knows.

Deals galore to had here with girls, outside the clubs Soggy Dollar on Tuesday is the best place to meet freelance girls or pickup a civilian without shadow of doubt.

Though maho casino is open till 2 am through curfew so maybe potential there but not been.

Mel365
01-28-22, 05:18
I dropped by Carolinas tonight.

I saw an attractive nice looking chica.

WE chatted a bit. She said the entire club is 100% Colombian.

She is from the very North of Bogota, but she works in a shopping center further South.

I said I had my shirts made in Uni centro. She said she works across the hall from my shirt maker.

I see some new shirts in my future. I have her Colombian WhatsApp--it also a good way to keep track of the chicas names and what club we met.

Her name is Karen. She does not as of yet have a permanent room. The good news is she is here till July.

We went to the room, excellent BBBJ covered sex. Her Kegel contractions made me crazy.

She is now on my permanent to do list. I think she speaks English.

Incidentally I got to the club about 9:45 the bar was full.

Many nice chicas to chose from. I guess the chicas know that about that time it is last call for sex.

FunTimeSxm
01-28-22, 14:32
Have been to Empire twice this week, had a session with Lorena who I have not had in a while and it was great as always. My friend is hitting a new girl there called Jenny which he really likes, she is a very small natural spinner with pretty face. Only about 10 girls there but worthy a look.

I think Crystal has four extra girls as some moved over from El Capitan so they also have 10 girls. Louisa, Diamond and Lorena are the best girls in that club.

Carolina just over 20 girls, many good choices in there though they have recently lost a top girl in Catalina.

Alz55
01-30-22, 06:22
I've been to SXM 4-5 times in past but with the whole COVID situation, I see everything is different now with traveling to SXM (proof of vaccine, Covid insurance, health form and approval, etc), curfew at the clubs and mandatory COVID test for traveling back to USA.

At Mel365 - thank you for your continuous contribution here. Do you mind sharing details on how's the current setup at Carolinas and best times to go? Do girls wear masks and is it mandatory for guests to wear?

Also, do you have any recommendations on COVID test location for flying back to USA?

Cheers!

Mel365
01-30-22, 10:16
I believe as of today you just have to send in a copy of your vaccine+ booster card and you will be admitted.

Go to ehas St Maarten and fill out the form. I usually get approved within an hour.

I use a laboratory across the street from the hospital up a side street, sorry I don't know the name but you need an appointment.

You need an antigen test within 24 hrs of your flight home.

All the clubs are suffering from the lack of cruise ships. It seems the chicas work from around 2 Pm to 11 pm.

Afternoons you can get the pick of the litter.

Check out lorena there are 2 one at Empire and one at Crystals, also Luisa the Brazilian at crystals. Thats the A team.

The clubs require a mask to enter, they spray your hands. As soon as you enter no masks on anyone.

The covid numbers right now are very low here.

Have fun,

Mel.

I've been to SXM 4-5 times in past but with the whole COVID situation, I see everything is different now with traveling to SXM (proof of vaccine, Covid insurance, health form and approval, etc), curfew at the clubs and mandatory COVID test for traveling back to USA.

At Mel365 - thank you for your continuous contribution here. Do you mind sharing details on how's the current setup at Carolinas and best times to go? Do girls wear masks and is it mandatory for guests to wear?

Also, do you have any recommendations on COVID test location for flying back to USA?

Cheers!

FunTimeSxm
01-31-22, 16:16
The curfew is supposed to go back to 1 am tonight. So finally can back to having some late nights out that is not Maho casino.

Knoteebuoy
01-31-22, 19:06
I use a laboratory across the street from the hospital up a side street, sorry I don't know the name but you need an appointment.

I believe the laboratory Mel is referring to is SLS. St. Maarten Laboratory Services Cay Hill Location. The following is a list of all the SLS Locations:

Cay Hill, Hamster Drive 1 G.

Simpson Bay, Plaza Del Lago.

Dutch Quarter, Illidge Road 167.

Betty's Estate, Arbutus Road 2 be.

SMMC, (Hospital) Welgelegen Road.

Maho, Mullet Bay Clinic.

See their website at sls.sx for more information. I have also used them with no problems.

Frank Bama
02-01-22, 02:26
The curfew is supposed to go back to 1 am tonight. So finally can back to having some late nights out that is not Maho casino.Do you know what hours the Platinum Room is running? They usually don't open until 10.

FunTimeSxm
02-01-22, 04:28
Do you know what hours the Platinum Room is running? They usually don't open until 10.Not sure at the moment as it still 11 pm curfew so don't think they opening but I don't really go to Maho much do cannot confirm.

FunTimeSxm
02-02-22, 20:30
So was in Soggy Dollar last night and it was full of Platinum girls and Red Diamond girls. Will probably stay like this as long as the 11 pm curfew remains as those clubs cannot open. Currently their are 8 people in hospital with covid, when it drops to 7 I believe the 1 am curfew kicks in and when 3 or below it goes back to normal.

Mike Stud
02-08-22, 21:03
Are there any places where couples can have fun? Any unique experiences for couples that anyone would recommend? We both enjoy letting loose and adventuring on the wild side. Maybe a happy ending couples massage or some of the clubs that are couples friendly? Thank you in advance! Will be our first time on the island and we are looking forward to it.

Mel365
02-09-22, 04:34
I have never seen couples in a club.

However things are slow. You might walk into Carolina or Crystals SOLO and ask the bartender if you can be accommodated.

If not why not just take a chica or two out in the afternoon. Just pay the chicas and the bar fine.

The cruise ship business and chicas are up for more than normal.

Are there any places where couples can have fun? Any unique experiences for couples that anyone would recommend? We both enjoy letting loose and adventuring on the wild side. Maybe a happy ending couples massage or some of the clubs that are couples friendly? Thank you in advance! Will be our first time on the island and we are looking forward to it.

Mike Stud
02-10-22, 00:48
Appreciate the info!! Looking forward to our arrival tomorrow. Staying at The Morgan. One more question, for just me if I get away in the afternoons for an hour or two which club is my best bet for during the day late afternoon like 3 pm - 6 pm?

I have never seen couples in a club.

However things are slow. You might walk into Carolina or Crystals SOLO and ask the bartender if you can be accommodated.

If not why not just take a chica or two out in the afternoon. Just pay the chicas and the bar fine.

The cruise ship business and chicas are up for more than normal.

FunTimeSxm
02-10-22, 04:07
So it's official that the curfew is going back to 1 am this Friday, about time. Sure it will be back to normal before the Heineken Regatta assuming no further outbreak.

Mel365
02-10-22, 04:18
Right now the chicas work from I think 2 to 11 PM.

I wonder what their hours will be when things get back to almost normal.

So it's official that the curfew is going back to 1 am this Friday, about time. Sure it will be back to normal before the Heineken Regatta assuming no further outbreak.

Mel365
02-10-22, 04:21
If You don't have a car, I would start at Carolinas and then go across the street to Crystal. At crystal both Luisa the tattood Brazilian and Lorena are a definite home run.

If you have a car you could drive around the corner to El Capitan.

Mike Stud
02-10-22, 05:01
Thanks to you both! You guys are awesome. Feel like I owe you guys. I will have a car so that's good. Who knows. Maybe we will cross paths while I'm there.

If You don't have a car, I would start at Carolinas and then go across the street to Crystal. At crystal both Luisa the tattood Brazilian and Lorena are a definite home run.

If you have a car you could drive around the corner to El Capitan.

Mike Stud
02-11-22, 01:20
Got here this afternoon! Beautiful so far. Question, erotic massage or happy ending places?? Do they exist here and where do I go? I've got a car so no issues there. Feel free to PM me the answers if you'd rather. Thanks in advance!

Mel365
02-11-22, 03:44
If you have an additional 10 minutes each way as you pass El Capitan on your left head down the road a mile or so.

You will get to a small hill and then a larger hill. Just past the crest of the hill is an arch The place is called Empire.
It is on your right and on a corner. It is easy to drive by. It is a big place . It used to be the University of St Maarten medical school.
Good place to investigate anatomy.

There is another Lorena who is also 5 stars.

Thanks to you both! You guys are awesome. Feel like I owe you guys. I will have a car so that's good. Who knows. Maybe we will cross paths while I'm there.

Mike Stud
02-12-22, 23:04
I am guessing that Carolina's is the green building with the patio directly across from crystals?

Mel365
02-14-22, 03:24
If you face the patio there is a hallway to the right-that is Carolinas--NO SIGN. There is a Chinese restaurant to the right and then a driveway.

You can enter Carolina's through the Chinese restaurant.

If there are orange cones in the parking area just pull up to one and someone will remove. The cones are used to prevent Crystals customers from parking there.

I am guessing that Carolina's is the green building with the patio directly across from crystals?

Mel365
02-14-22, 03:27
If you face the patio there is a hallway to the right with stone planters on either side -that is Carolina's--NO SIGN. There is a Chinese restaurant to the right and then a driveway.

You can enter Carolina's through the Chinese restaurant.

If there are orange cones in the parking area just pull up to one and someone will remove. The cones are used to prevent Crystals customers from parking there.

Mel365
02-14-22, 04:24
Just checked air fares JFK. SXM nonstop.

Mike Stud
02-16-22, 00:21
Thanks for the advice from Mel and FunTime I was finally able to adventure out. Was able to find and have fun at Carolina's, El Capitan, and Crystals. Service at El Capitan was good. Her name was Hannah. Look forward to going back and checking out some of the other talent. Carolinas I had a girl name Sofia. Booty that looked fake because it probably was but still a lot of fun. And last but not least at crystals had a girl with a very pretty face. Unfortunately did not catch her name but decent service as well. No bad experiences so far. All relatively clean facilities. Can't beat it for the money. Unfortunately I am limited so I am only able to go to these places in the early afternoons so options for girls are not as good as later in the evenings but still good times for sure. Again, thanks to those two guys on the forum for helping me have an awesome trip. I'm here till Sunday so more to cum!

Mel365
02-16-22, 21:29
If you are at any club you can ask for a chica. They are either working or relaxing in their room.

They will get her is she is available.

I would definitely ask for Lorena or the Tattooed Luisa "The Brazilian" at Crystals.

You won't be sorry.

Thanks for the advice from Mel and FunTime I was finally able to adventure out. Was able to find and have fun at Carolina's, El Capitan, and Crystals. Service at El Capitan was good. Her name was Hannah. Look forward to going back and checking out some of the other talent. Carolinas I had a girl name Sofia. Booty that looked fake because it probably was but still a lot of fun. And last but not least at crystals had a girl with a very pretty face. Unfortunately did not catch her name but decent service as well. No bad experiences so far. All relatively clean facilities. Can't beat it for the money. Unfortunately I am limited so I am only able to go to these places in the early afternoons so options for girls are not as good as later in the evenings but still good times for sure. Again, thanks to those two guys on the forum for helping me have an awesome trip. I'm here till Sunday so more to cum!

Mike Stud
02-17-22, 18:43
Thanks to Mel the man I got to meet Lorena. Spinner. Blonde. Cute as can be. Super fun. Super wild. Total winner. Again, thank you sir! I feel like I need to meet you and thank you on this trip! LOL.

If you are at any club you can ask for a chica. They are either working or relaxing in their room.

They will get her is she is available.

I would definitely ask for Lorena or the Tattooed Luisa "The Brazilian" at Crystals.

You won't be sorry.

Mel365
02-17-22, 20:48
Tell your wife you just had a business opportunity on the Island. . Send her home and I will meet you in 2 weeks.

Its cheaper to fly down and get laid a few times and return the next day than it is to get laid in NY.

Thanks to Mel the man I got to meet Lorena. Spinner. Blonde. Cute as can be. Super fun. Super wild. Total winner. Again, thank you sir! I feel like I need to meet you and thank you on this trip! LOL.

Knoteebuoy
02-19-22, 00:48
I am curious to know how other members handle the "drink for me" question. Lately I find if you don't agree to go to the room withing 5 minutes of entering a club I am asked to by a drink for the girl. I don't mind buying drinks for a girl I feel chemistry with but I don't particularly feel inclined to buy drinks as a consolation prize for girls I am not attracted to. Do any members have a tactful way of saying no! To girls who ask them to buy them a drink? These chica drinks often end up costing more than the eventual fuckie fuckie, suckie suckie very good massage for you session.

Mel365
02-19-22, 01:39
In some clubs if you buy the chica a brandy or some expensive liquor they get a coupon worth a dollar or two.

I usually say posiblemente más tarde mi bebé- possibly later my baby.

That usually does it for me.

I am curious to know how other members handle the "drink for me" question. Lately I find if you don't agree to go to the room withing 5 minutes of entering a club I am asked to by a drink for the girl. I don't mind buying drinks for a girl I feel chemistry with but I don't particularly feel inclined to buy drinks as a consolation prize for girls I am not attracted to. Do any members have a tactful way of saying no! To girls who ask them to buy them a drink? These chica drinks often end up costing more than the eventual fuckie fuckie, suckie suckie very good massage for you session.

Alz55
02-19-22, 05:21
I don't mind buying a drink or few for a lady, especially if she asks for one. If you don't like her, you don't need to go to her room (tell her maybe later). Just be nice and friendly. They get a card for each drink, which they cash in at the end of the night.

Few extra bucks won't hurt you but can go a long way. Chics talk between themselves and if you are friendly nice respectful gentlemen, word spreads out quickly. You'the be shocked what type of memory these girls have.

I've met girls like this, buy them a drink, she knows you are not interested in her but that's ok. You keep on friendly bases. If she's close with hot chicks there or you ask her about any, she'll probably find a way to get her over for you.

Shark16
02-19-22, 11:56
Few extra bucks won't hurt you but can go a long way. Chicas talk between themselves and if you are friendly nice respectful gentlemen, word spreads out quickly. You'the be shocked what type of memory these girls have.

I've met girls like this, buy them a drink, she knows you are not interested in her but that's ok. You keep on friendly bases. If she's close with hot chicks there or you ask her about any, she'll probably find a way to get her over for you.My sentiments exactly.

Nobody should feel obliged to pay for chica drinks. It is not necessary. But, what prices are we talking about here? It used to be two dollars a beer, and maybe five for a "chica drink"? IME those "investments" easily pays off if you play it right. Anyways, it is a far cry from the outrageous champagne prices asked at certain infamous establishments around the Western world.

- S16.
Just dreaming / still a few months away.

FunTimeSxm
02-19-22, 20:21
I always buy the girls drinks, usually it will cost between 2-7 dollars depending on why they order, The girl always gets a dollar back.

Note that when you first meet a girl you can buy them a drink and if you don't go with them in 2 minutes they can walk away from you especially if the club is busy.

Though when you get to know a girl well sometimes they even buy you drinks.

Knoteebuoy
02-20-22, 00:38
Thanks to everyone who provided feedback to my dilemma. My experience has been girls tend to order the more expensive drinks, so with tip, each drink ends up around $8. Not the end of the world. Where it gets costly is I like to take my time, check out the line up, size up the girls that are to my liking and then engage the with the more interesting chicas to see if there is any chemistry. This may involve several hours of reconnaissance work. During this time I may need to fend off a half dozen or so non interesting girls if I buy them drinks. If I simply flat out refuse the first one or two then the prospects stop approaching. Like someone mentioned the girls talk amongst themselves. They also have great memories. So for the most part many of the girls, both interesting and non interesting, s stop approaching for the balance of my visit. This is only a problem because I prefer the girls to initiate a contact.

The way I have been handling the situation, early in the evening, is to tell the girl asking for a drink that I am getting ready to head out and maybe another time. Kind of like what Mel recommended except for the heading out part. The flaw with my approach is I then feel compelled to leave and check out another club; potentially leaving a gem undiscovered. If I make the rounds and do not find an interesting candidate I then start the rounds over again. This time I tell the less interesting girls that approach I have already been with someone. This often works as far as them clinging on in hopes of scoring a customer but not with the drink dilemma. At this point I simply have to either pony up for drinks or flat out refuse to buy. At that point the well starts to dry up.

As I write this I am find myself thinking; what a problem it is to have girls hitting on you at a bar. Especially at my age. Maybe I should quit complaining and just accept the chica drinks as part of the price of playing the game.

Again; thank to all who provided input. It is much appreciated.

Alz55
02-20-22, 03:26
Best to think of it as 'expense of enjoying yourself'. If it gets out of control, you can always say no in a nice way. You simply cannot nickel and dime in this hobby, it won't come out right.

Telling them you are about to head out and continue staying there, it might not work in your favor, especially if you plan to come there next night (s). You are much better off getting drink for few girls and then say no in a nice way if too many girls start asking, they will get the point. You want to stay on their good side and as friendly as possible.

One time, girl selection was not as good and I hang out by bar for couple of hrs and I see this girl was not busy, so I took her to room and told her. I see you have a slow night, I want to make it better. Show them you care, you have no idea how much she appreciated and went a long way.

Thanks to everyone who provided feedback to my dilemma. My experience has been girls tend to order the more expensive drinks, so with tip, each drink ends up around $8. Not the end of the world. Where it gets costly is I like to take my time, check out the line up, size up the girls that are to my liking and then engage the with the more interesting chicas to see if there is any chemistry. This may involve several hours of reconnaissance work. During this time I may need to fend off a half dozen or so non interesting girls if I buy them drinks. If I simply flat out refuse the first one or two then the prospects stop approaching. Like someone mentioned the girls talk amongst themselves. They also have great memories. So for the most part many of the girls, both interesting and non interesting, s stop approaching for the balance of my visit. This is only a problem because I prefer the girls to initiate a contact.

Again; thank to all who provided input. It is much appreciated.

FunTimeSxm
02-20-22, 05:13
So little story about my friend and Marcella at Empire club.

He took her for a spin last week when he could not get Lorena and he said he has been mentally scarred by this girl.

So, she starts of giving him massage which he always asking for, she does it naked and he can feel her wet pussy lips on back of his neck as she begins to slide down her back. When she gets to his arse he feels a little more wetness coming out of her pussy as she groaning away. She Cums twice doing his massage after rubbing up and down on him.

Fast forward after the massage she dancing around the room starkers for abit and then grabs his hand and shoves two fingers up her pussy, she battles for that third finger and then my friend says she just squirted all over his hand and onto the floor. She squirts like 5 times over a few minutes covering the floor.

She then starts to ride his cock, and find cums twice more squirting all over him. He said he was covered in it and so was the floor, he has never seen this before and he has slept with about 700-800 women.

He obviously had to have shower after and he is still talking about it now, whether it was a one off or not I don't know but if you into that stuff she is your girl.

Mel365
02-20-22, 05:27
If for some reason you do not offer to buy a chica a drink or disagree about her charge for services to be rendered, she will usually walk away. Keep an eye on for her until she talks to another chica.

There is a universal code. If the chica taps her elbow with the palm of her other hand, that means you are "Tacano"stingy-cheap. If you are in a good mood you can go over to her and do the same gesture and say" Tacano?

I have had many chicas laugh like crazy and wound up in the room with her with great fun.

That squirter should be in the Guinness book of records. I have been with a few chicas and have never seen or heard of such a display of wetness.

Knoteebuoy
02-21-22, 23:47
If for some reason you do not offer to buy a chica a drink or disagree about her charge for services to be rendered, she will usually walk away. Keep an eye on for her until she talks to another chica.

There is a universal code. If the chica taps her elbow with the palm of her other hand, that means you are "Tacano"stingy-cheap. If you are in a good mood you can go over to her and do the same gesture and say" Tacano?

I have had many chicas laugh like crazy and wound up in the room with her with great fun.I did experience this exact reaction when I declined to buy two chica drinks in a row. I didn't know what it meant but sensed it was not a positive reaction.

If the situation feels right I may give your recommendation a go; although I doubt I will pull it off as well as you.

Many thanks for the advice.

Mel365
02-22-22, 02:28
It's kind of like the masonic handshake -now you know the secret code-.

Knoteebuoy
02-24-22, 03:40
Actually I had a couple of first experiences last evening. Both were at Empire Club (formally Defiance) The first involved a change of venue. As I approached the entrance I was directed to enter a door immediately to my right; not the main entrance door directly ahead. This door was the entrance to a small room with some couches in the center and small tables around the perimeter. At the far and of the room was a make shift bar with about 4 bar stools and a cooler full of beer. I asked the bartender what was going on with the main bar and was told it would be open the next night. I did not find out why the main bar was closed.

The second first occurred when I got to the room with my chica selection of the evening. Before getting down to business I was asked for payment up front. This is not the first time this has happened and things usually don't go well under these circumstances but the curfew was rapidly approaching so it was a case of pay up or go home horny. I opted to pay and handed her a $50 bill. She stood there and looked at the money then looked at me like I had two heads; which technically I do, but hadn't exposed the smaller one yet. She then tells me the rate was $70. Again being late and knowing the option was to go home frustrated I opted to pay her rate. Unfortunately I did not pay to much attention when she gave me her name earlier in the bar. I believe she is the only one who wears glasses. She also says she is working on getting her commercial pilots license.

I have heard some girls were asking more than the usual $50 but this was the first time I had actually experienced it. I guess the moral of the story is don't wait until the last minute to take your pick and confirm the rate before heading to the room. In fairness to the chica; she did provide pretty good service.

Lucky Strike
02-24-22, 05:55
I asked the bartender what was going on with the main bar and was told it would be open the next night. I did not find out why the main bar was closed.Luckily you weren't there tonight to check out the main bar.

"Young man shot and wounded in Defiance Haven parking lot Islands 24 February 2022 ".

https://www.thedailyherald.sx/islands/young-man-shot-and-wounded-in-defiance-haven-parking-lot

Knoteebuoy
02-25-22, 01:29
Luckily you weren't there tonight to check out the main bar.

"Young man shot and wounded in Defiance Haven parking lot Islands 24 February 2022 ".

https://www.thedailyherald.sx/islands/young-man-shot-and-wounded-in-defiance-haven-parking-lotHoooly Shit Batman.

Actually this does not make sense' It is only 8:25 pm on February 24,2022 and the link says it happened at 9: pm on the 24th. Was thinking of stopping by again but maybe not.

Hmmmm, It maybe a Carolina's night after all. Good to have options.

Lucky Strike
02-25-22, 18:14
Hoooly Shit Batman.

Actually this does not make sense' It is only 8:25 pm on February 24,2022 and the link says it happened at 9: pm on the 24th. Was thinking of stopping by again but maybe not.

Hmmmm, It maybe a Carolina's night after all. Good to have options.Back in the good old days these "specials" (shootings) only used to happen of Fri and Sat nights. This one was on a Wednesday (the date is wrong). Many years ago I missed a shooting on the same Defiance parking lot on a Fri or Sat (can't remember exactly which) night by about 1 HR (according to police reports), so I stopped going to Defiance and El Cap on Fri and Sat nights. Only Carolina. Without a large, walled off and poorly lit court yard / parking IMHO there's less of a chance to get into gang cross-fire.

Mel365
02-25-22, 19:18
Years ago I recall the manager of Casa Blanca was sot and killed in the parking lot.

A police friend told me it was his mother who ordered the hit. She owned the place, he was selling drugs and not cutting her in.

I really wouldn't worry about Empire, El Cap, Carolina's or Crystals.

It is gang related stuff.

Unless you are stupid enough to walk between Carolina's and El Cap in the night.

Kingzigzag
02-26-22, 04:47
Will be coming to sxm in the next week. Won't be renting a car, staying in Maho area. Thinking it shouldn't be an issue to get a taxi to bring me to Empire or Carolinas but what about coming back? Can I have the bartender or somebody call me a taxi to get back? Doesn't seem like the best area to be walking through trying to find a taxi.

Also will the taxi know what I'm talking about if I say "empire club" or do I have to explain I want to go to sucker garden and pull up my GPS?

Kingzigzag
02-26-22, 05:20
How do I get a taxi when I'm leaving one of these establishments? Can I tell the bartender to call me a taxi? I'm staying in Maho and not renting a car.

John2526
02-27-22, 19:40
Will be coming to sxm in the next week. Won't be renting a car, staying in Maho area. Thinking it shouldn't be an issue to get a taxi to bring me to Empire or Carolinas but what about coming back? Can I have the bartender or somebody call me a taxi to get back? Doesn't seem like the best area to be walking through trying to find a taxi.

Also will the taxi know what I'm talking about if I say "empire club" or do I have to explain I want to go to sucker garden and pull up my GPS?There are usually taxis hanging around outside, because they know it's a good place to pick up a fare. Similar to taxis hanging around hotels and train stations in major cities.

That being said, I wouldn't want to take my chances being there very late and not having a taxi. I don't know if the club employees are used to calling taxis for people.

If I were counting on having a taxi to get home, I'd get some numbers and keep them on my phone.

When I've taken a taxi (afternoons), they've always known the locations of the clubs by name. They're popular destinations, for cruise ship passengers, crews, etc.

Mel365
02-28-22, 03:16
On a few rare occasions I did not have a car and it was late.

Usually there are some OLDER guys that are not taxis that will take you back.

I wouldn't go with one of the younger guys. I would not take a ride from a stranger from Empire.

If you stay very late till the club closes usually you can entice one of the staff to give you a ride.

However it is a LONG ride from Maho to the clubs.

I would take the local buses for $2- to Pond road and then flag down a taxi. A taxi from Maho to Empire must be $30-$50.

Getting from Empire late at night you will need a phone number or two.

Why not rent a car?

It is cheaper than a taxi. I pay $35- a day. You don't have to rent it for a week.

There are usually taxis hanging around outside, because they know it's a good place to pick up a fare. Similar to taxis hanging around hotels and train stations in major cities.

That being said, I wouldn't want to take my chances being there very late and not having a taxi. I don't know if the club employees are used to calling taxis for people.

If I were counting on having a taxi to get home, I'd get some numbers and keep them on my phone.

When I've taken a taxi (afternoons), they've always known the locations of the clubs by name. They're popular destinations, for cruise ship passengers, crews, etc.

Mel365
03-02-22, 05:32
I will be on Island the evening of the 6th and all day on the 7th this month PM me.

FunTimeSxm
03-05-22, 06:43
Be careful guys when parking outside Carolina, a friend of mine almost got assaulted by 3 youths tonight by the tennis courts as he got to his car. They were hiding behind his car and luckily he spotted one sneaking up on him, my friend luckily had a bottle in hand and is fairly stocky so as the youth was confronted he backed off. My friend then ran into the road under full line of sight of people hanging outside the clubs and he went and got security from the club. Security came back to the car with him and the youths ran off. Was a close call and if the youths had a gun could, or my friend had not bottle in hand it could of been a different story.

Don't park there at night and if you do ask security to walk you to your car.

Alz55
03-07-22, 06:12
Thank you for sharing this. Do you know if he parked far from Carolinas or right on the side?

Last time I was there, the area for parking was well lit and many cars parked.

This is first I hear of such issue and its uneasy feeling.

Where do you recommend to park?

Be careful guys when parking outside Carolina, a friend of mine almost got assaulted by 3 youths tonight by the tennis courts as he got to his car. They were hiding behind his car and luckily he spotted one sneaking up on him, my friend luckily had a bottle in hand and is fairly stocky so as the youth was confronted he backed off. My friend then ran into the road under full line of sight of people hanging outside the clubs and he went and got security from the club. Security came back to the car with him and the youths ran off. Was a close call and if the youths had a gun could, or my friend had not bottle in hand it could of been a different story.

Don't park there at night and if you do ask security to walk you to your car.

FunTimeSxm
03-07-22, 19:57
It was not directly outside Carolina but a little further down the road in the parking bays near the white gates. Just don't park there if you are alone at night or if you do make sure security or someone walks you back to the car.

John2526
03-08-22, 16:04
Why not rent a car?

It is cheaper than a taxi. I pay $35- a day. You don't have to rent it for a week.Agreed. I haven't found them that cheap, but it's better than worrying if you're going to have a ride home.

The only down side has been parking, since I've tended to stay in hotels in downtown P'Burg. There are parking options, but none are very good.

Last trip, I stayed at an AirBnB just outside P'Burg. It had its own parking, and was ideal. I'll stay there if / when I return.

Alz55
03-21-22, 21:51
Going to island after 5 yr break. Used to frequent Carolinas, Chrystals (across the street) and another place around the corner (driving and parking only) right before Seaman's.

Colombianas are my preferences. Sweet and petite. Any recommendations from fellas which were on island recently?

Cheers!

Alz55
03-30-22, 05:25
Just got back from a week vacation at paradise island. A lot has changed since 2014, last time I was there. I frequented Carolinas, Crystals and Empire with my buddy almost every night. Tremendous information here on this board, and I hope some of mine would help fellow members have better time at SXM.

Clubs work until 3 am now. Best time to come is between 8 - 9 pm if you want to see the full lineup. Earlier = better. If you come later, there will be fewer and fewer girls — they are either taken out TLN or relaxing in their room bc there aren't many guests, nowhere close to when I was last time. Do not have high expectations on choice / availability after 12 midnight. Hottest girls in each club are very hard to get a hold off — either they are taken out TLN early or busy in the room most of the night.

Carolinas:

On my last few trips, this was my favorite place and had the hottest girls. Quality has dropped since and girls are extremely aggressive on approaching guys for drinks / room. I heard they have 22 girls on roster, all Colombianas, but most I've seen is 11-12. I'the recommend coming here before midnight, or you'll have very limited choice of girls after. Rate is $60/ half HR + $10 for room.

Karen from Bogota — probably best girl on island. Very hot. Her kegel contractions is something I cannot even describe — out of this world. Definitely recommended if you can catch her. I saw her 2 x and all other nights she was taken out TLN. She'll be on island until July. Speaks English.

Crystals:

Noticeable improvement from last time and there's a nice selection here. $60/ half HR + $10 for room.

Ruby — super cute spinner, Colombiana with glasses. Great dancer. I was with her on few occasions and definitely recommend. She'll be here till July.

Alicia — my buddy had her and highly recommends. This is probably most popular girl at Crystals — we saw here only 1st night and she was out on TLN every night after.

Empire:

Probably best selection here and very chill place. $60/ half HR + $5 for room.

Lauren — few people have recommended her and I asked bartender who she is, but nights I saw here there, she was always with customer. She's very popular and I saw her night before leaving, highly recommended. You should not miss out on this girl.

Jenny — little spinner with super cute face. One of the hottest girls there. Highly recommended.

If you see a girl you like, do not forget to get her Whatsup number. That's best way to keep in touch and know if she's available or out of the place for the night. You can msg the girl when you are coming and she can wait for you in her room so customer doesn't take her in meantime.

BigIrish1970
04-01-22, 23:31
Hello,

Has anyone here been able to stop in on any of these places during a cruise day? Usually you can get off the boat from 9 a-6 p. Looks like Only one place opens early (Empire-10 a). Questions:

1. How much for a taxi from the southern port to Empire?

2. Does Empire actually open at 10 a?

3. Is it worth the trip for a few hours, or is the selection of ladies non-existent in the early afternoon?

Anything else I should know to plan for running over during a short cruise stop?

Thanks to all.

BigIrish1970
04-02-22, 01:14
Another quick question: I cannot find Carolina's or Crystals on a map. Any info about where these clubs are and when they open?

Mel365
04-02-22, 03:01
Please read the forum.

This question must have been answered 20 times. If you go to the old reports of distinction there are also Maps.

Another quick question: I cannot find Carolina's or Crystals on a map. Any info about where these clubs are and when they open?

Alz55
04-02-22, 14:32
Places are open from 11 am to 4-5 pm, then fiesta before opening again from 8 each day. It will probably take you half HR each way with taxi.

Daytime is probably time you will see most girls available as many passengers and crew members come. It can get busy for girls. Girls are aware how many cruise ships will dock each day and need to come to bar area by 11.

You can take taxi and tell him to come back to pick you up.

Hello,

Has anyone here been able to stop in on any of these places during a cruise day? Usually you can get off the boat from 9 a-6 p. Looks like Only one place opens early (Empire-10 a). Questions:

1. How much for a taxi from the southern port to Empire?

2. Does Empire actually open at 10 a?

3. Is it worth the trip for a few hours, or is the selection of ladies non-existent in the early afternoon?

Anything else I should know to plan for running over during a short cruise stop?

Thanks to all.

BigIrish1970
04-02-22, 15:06
Places are open from 11 am to 4-5 pm, then fiesta before opening again from 8 each day. It will probably take you half HR each way with taxi.

Daytime is probably time you will see most girls available as many passengers and crew members come. It can get busy for girls. Girls are aware how many cruise ships will dock each day and need to come to bar area by 11.

You can take taxi and tell him to come back to pick you up.Thanks for the current info. That is helpful. Sounds like 11 a is the time to race out there. Carolina or Empire are my best bets unless someone has another suggestion.

Alz55
04-02-22, 19:59
Crystals is right accross the street from Carolinas. You should check out talent there too.

Report back on your experience.

Thanks for the current info. That is helpful. Sounds like 11 a is the time to race out there. Carolina or Empire are my best bets unless someone has another suggestion.

BigIrish1970
04-03-22, 09:39
Crystals is right accross the street from Carolinas. You should check out talent there too.

Report back on your experience.Just found out that there are 5 ships docking on my day. I am going to make a run for it, but that is going to be a crazy day. I hope I have something to report back other than just taking a ride in a taxi.

ClubTed
04-03-22, 20:06
Just found out that there are 5 ships docking on my day. I am going to make a run for it, but that is going to be a crazy day. I hope I have something to report back other than just taking a ride in a taxi.Thought I'd help BigIrish out. Ok. 5 ships in port that day. You are going to have to deal more with ship crew than passengers in the clubs. All the young help on those cruise ships are aware of the CASAs on SXM, so anyone that has the day off that you pull into port, and that has the libido of a twenty something year old, will be heading to Carolinas. You may want to get friendly with a few of the young cruise ship workers and get their game plan before you pull into port. Normally, they let you off the ship around 9:00 am You can either take the water taxi, or walk into Philipsburg. The water taxi will drop you off at the main pier in town. The walk isn't too far, and you will pass all the souvenir crap along the way. If you take the water taxi, there used to be a guy close buy selling cold beers for a dollar a pop.

Carolinas opens at 11 am Ish, and never closes until last call. Girls take a siesta break at 4 pm Until around 8 pm this is there free time. Sometimes, a few will linger beyond 4 pm If the club is really jumping. Others will run errands, go into town, or give a freebie with no bar fine to a guy that really makes an impression on them. Guessing you need to be back to your ship for a 5 pm Departure so this is irrelevant for you.

When you get into Philipsburg, make your way to the Courthouse Square which is right where you get off the water taxi. There are taxi drivers hanging out there. I would cut a deal with a guy to take you to Carolina's and pick you back up at 3 pm, just to play it safe. Carolina's is 5 minutes from where you will get the cab. But maybe longer with traffic. Agree on a price, but pay the guy after he picks you up and brings you back to either downtown Philipsburg, or the cruise ship terminal. Not sure what the going rate is. Probably going to clip you 20 bucks round trip. For not a whole hell of a lot of driving, but if you are new to SXM, pay the guy. Again, at the end of your journey.

So if you get to Carolinas early you should get a good idea of the entire lineup. Chicas will start making there way into the bar. Some will go to the restaurant next door for maybe late breakfast or early lunch. The place will start to get busy, and you will see lots of Phillipino crew members start coming in. Ready to rock and roll! Eventually the music will start blaring and you will think you died and went to heaven. The girls are usually in their "afternoon" casual attire. Shorts, tank tops, comfortable shoes. Not like the evening * / working girl look with stilletos and letting everything hang out, but you will get a great preview of the body of every chica.

Now, the hard sell will begin! These girls are here to make money to send home, and if the place is jumping you need to use some strategy. If you jump at someone too soon, you may be disappointed, but if you don't jump soon enough, the chica may be gone or busy the entire stay you are there. So arriving early is important to do your recon.

Crystals is right across the street and it's a safe walk. I used to take my beer out of Carolina's and pop back and forth between the two clubs. But now, I don't think you can bring beers into the clubs from the outside. Crystals has a hidden gem or two, so don't discount the place. If you are totally bored and still have a couple of hours to kill. The guys that hang out in front of Carolina's are gypsy cab drivers. Offer a guy ten bucks to take you over to Empire for an hour and pay him when he picks you up and takes you back to Carolina's. Share as little info as possible. Don't let him be aware you have another guy picking you back up at Carolinas. Remember the route. It's 2 minutes away. In the event the guy stiffs you. You can walk back to Carolinas on Arch Road. If you have to. You are to new here to now about the shortcut through the grass that guys would get mugged on so I won't bring that up. But if you really had to walk to Carolinas. Just stay on the road and if somebody threatens you. Throw yourself into traffic! LOL.

Now that we seem to be getting back to some sense of normalcy I'm getting the itch to return to either SXM, or San Nicolas in Aruba. Been keeping an eye on the Curacao thread and writing Campo off as just a former pleasant memory for the time being. Something about the ghost town nature of San Nicolas in Aruba I find alluring. Plus it's more off the beaten path. Oh well. Maybe a trip to the islands in the fall is warranted.

Shout out to Mel and Knotebuoy. And all the other senior contributors to the forum. Good luck on your journey BigIrish! Give us back some intel after your trip. Especially price points regarding rooms, drinks, chica fees, etc.

ClubTed out!

Knoteebuoy
04-05-22, 05:59
Now that we seem to be getting back to some sense of normalcy I'm getting the itch to return to either SXM, or San Nicolas in Aruba. ... Maybe a trip to the islands in the fall is warranted.
Hey ClubTed,

I was in SXM a little over a month ago. I checked out our old hang out and am happy to report the place has been repaired and is in better shape than before Irma. It is actually looking pretty good. If you decide to head to SXM it would be worth checking out.

Cheers.

Knoteebuoy.

Mel365
04-09-22, 03:57
PM me if you would like to hook up.

Mel.

MarcoPolo007
04-13-22, 15:51
Hi Gents,

Going to SXM for 4/30 Carnival parade and still had some newbie questions after searching the thread. Renting a car and staying near Philipsburg, Any help is appreciated.

1) Planning on cycling thru the "BIG 4" (Crystals, Carolina, Empire, El Cap). Does anyone have recent news on typical TLN price range? Hoping to haggle and not be a newb and drive the price up by overpaying.

2) Read a warning about almost assault near Catalina by 'FunTimeSxm' (appreciated BTW!). Going with a buddy, but we're wondering if these four are safe at night (8 PM-10 PM ish? If not, any place I should be parking instead or using a taxi?

3) I saw there a map last posted by Mel on 11-20-19 (BIG thanks for that BTW!) . Is this link (below) the best? Tried googling the 4 I mentioned and none of them seem to have any addresses.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1f4INkrtP1-2IS1ajnPl5rZLrgVI&ll=18.03428769491049%2C-63.040512938840834&z=18

4) For clubbing and bars, any "Main streets" I should park on and make my HQ for a night of bar hopping / clubbing? Especially for the carnival week. Plan on hitting up Philipsburg, Simpson Bay, Orient Bay.

5) Any bars in the main areas that have freelancers and possible prices they have heard?

6) Last but not least, are there any services for SXM you guys use for outcall services, like "their" version of "Skokka", "mileroticos" etc. ?

Thanks for any info guys be safe, sorry if some of this may have been mentioned. I tried by best to Search my at $$ off before posting.

Marco.

Mel365
04-14-22, 03:57
It is very easy to find Carolinas and crystals they are across the street from each other, small sign in crystals and nothing on Carolina's. You can enter Carolinas down an unmarked hallway to the left of the chinese restaurant or through the chinese restaurant.

Just go down Souliga road almost to the end. Carolinas is next to the youth center on its left. If you get to Arch road you went too far.

After those clubs go to Arch road turn right to the end and then left. El Cap is 150 to your left. If you continue along Arch road past El Capt you go a short distance over a few hills, after the crest of either the second or third hill there is an archway on your right. That is.

Empire.

I would not go TNL with any chica without test flying her first. Personally, I have found that unless you come acrossa SUPER STAR its not worth the TNL that the chicas want you will probably get laid twice on a TNL. The chicas are looking for clubbing, and dancing and not fucking.

Park as close to the clubs as possible, The crime around the clubs is minimal. Just say good evening to everyone you meet. Do Not be intimidated by a bunch of guys hanging out in front of the clubs--they are just hanging out.

I do not know of any out call, I don't go to outside bars. , There is more than enough to pick from at the clubs.

Also independents do not get a weekly health check.

Do not walk between the clubs, that is dangerous except between Carolina's and Crystal.

I have gone to these clubs later than midnight and never have had a problem in 20 years. Dress down and don't flash money.

Just some cash and a drivers license is all you need.

The chicas are asking 50-60 for a half.

Hi Gents,

Going to SXM for 4/30 Carnival parade and still had some newbie questions after searching the thread. Renting a car and staying near Philipsburg, Any help is appreciated.

1) Planning on cycling thru the "BIG 4" (Crystals, Carolina, Empire, El Cap). Does anyone have recent news on typical TLN price range? Hoping to haggle and not be a newb and drive the price up by overpaying.

2) Read a warning about almost assault near Catalina by 'FunTimeSxm' (appreciated BTW!). Going with a buddy, but we're wondering if these four are safe at night (8 PM-10 PM ish? If not, any place I should be parking instead or using a taxi?

3) I saw there a map last posted by Mel on 11-20-19 (BIG thanks for that BTW!) . Is this link (below) the best? Tried googling the 4 I mentioned and none of them seem to have any addresses.

://www.google.com/httpsmaps/d/viewer?mid=1f4INkrtP1-2IS1ajnPl5rZLrgVI&ll=18.03428769491049%2C-63.040512938840834&z=18

4) For clubbing and bars, any "Main streets" I should park on and make my HQ for a night of bar hopping / clubbing? Especially for the carnival week. Plan on hitting up Philipsburg, Simpson Bay, Orient Bay.

5) Any bars in the main areas that have freelancers and possible prices they have heard?

6) Last but not least, are there any services for SXM you guys use for outcall services, like "their" version of "Skokka", "mileroticos" etc. ?

Thanks for any info guys be safe, sorry if some of this may have been mentioned. I tried by best to Search my at $$ off before posting.

Marco.