PDA

View Full Version : Ipoh

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Cafriedrice
03-29-06, 12:04
[QUOTE=Kaki]There is this HC at 5th floor of the old hotel. It closes at 11/12pm.

Hi nick(kaki in English, leg), what is your comment about that hotel? Worth hunting there? Not dare to go there becuase last time ladyboy crowded at the front door there.

Hi Platonic, when are you coming back to Ipoh? Wanted to try place other that Taiwan. Go to Taiwan for 2 consecutive night for No. 9. Spot 1 young and nice looking girl there, but the face is like killing your whole family. Going Robin alone no fun, let me know when we can go hunting.

Nicky Nicky
03-29-06, 12:58
Hi all Ipoh kaki,

I am going to Ipoh this Friday.

What time it Taiwan open?Where else to go beside Taiwan?Any name of the ranch? I need to know what time open.

Daijek
03-29-06, 13:38
Cafriedrice,
Glad that you enjoyed her.

Rawwy4,
Yes, Cave Spa or the spa located at HillCity Hotel is long gone, history, kapoot. Platonic used to frequent that place very often and come to know
a few OKTs.

US Guy,
As fas as Platonic know's, you were at it like mostly every single night! Anyway, thanks for offering to buy beers, the 2 weeks off drinking had contributed into Platonic having a big belly now!

Kaki,
Please stop telling people that Platonic need beers to get going.
The fact and truth is not. Check with Armanar and see if we had beers that
night. We were both drinking ice lemon tea in the karaoke. Now everyone here seems to think Platonic as a kaki botol, thanks to you!

Platonic

Dear Son,

Long time no see, and i reading you rule every Ipoh cheonging corner now.. You the man!!

No wonder you never cum back weekly now la.. Maybe i should go Ipoh, let you bring me to rayau rayau again.. Long time no visit Ipoh liao..

Daijek

Kaki
03-29-06, 17:05
Platonic,
OK OK then next time we meet we just get cola and lemon tea alright? But the beer-girl is gonna hate us. Hahaha

Cafriedrice,
The hotel is very run down. I never been to that HC actually just went up once to have a look. However, I went the dangdut joint there (there are 2 now, 1 at second floor of this hotel while another at the ground floor of the adjacent building.) Let me tell you the girls there are HOT. However they seem to like you more if you can do good dangdut. But those girls are really hot perhaps of the frequent shaking and bogeying, all seems to have nice butts. :D

Not too worry about the ladyboy, just tell them "Mai Aow" as most of them are Thais. They would not 'kacau' you if you just politely ignore them. I do not see them nowadays.

Try go to Hollywood pub (you know the one opposite the new Lucky Hotel) and talk to the Chinese OKT. He is a nice guy (a penang guy) and try ask him for imports. But befriend him first cause he also has to be discreet.

Kaki

Rawwy4
03-30-06, 01:05
Just a quickie.....

Went to Regal Spa and it's very nice and clean, but let down was there was only 3 and they weren't my type - i like petite girls/ladies. So, i'll probably return next time. B4 I left, I managed to ask the going price - RM138..... Quite the standard around here.

Decided to checkout Taiwan and #9 to see what's she all about. Conclusion, she like what was reported earlier, but she said she's from KL. Who knows for sure.... However, I had to wait, coz someone else was getting serviced by her. She makes you feel really comfortable too........ I left happy, previous 2 nites no luck....... For the price you pay at these places, it's well worth the money.... Of course I'm talking bout in M'sia....

Cafriedrice
03-30-06, 03:09
Hi all Ipoh kaki,

I am going to Ipoh this Friday.

What time it Taiwan open?Where else to go beside Taiwan?Any name of the ranch? I need to know what time open.

Hi Nicky, Taiwan operation hour is from 12 pm to 12 am. Friday I have appointment with a friend. If you met with difficulties in locating the hunting ground, call me with the number in the PM I sent to you. Good luck.

Cafriedrice
03-30-06, 03:31
Just a quickie.....

Went to Regal Spa and it's very nice and clean, but let down was there was only 3 and they weren't my type - i like petite girls/ladies. So, i'll probably return next time. B4 I left, I managed to ask the going price - RM138..... Quite the standard around here.

Decided to checkout Taiwan and #9 to see what's she all about. Conclusion, she like what was reported earlier, but she said she's from KL. Who knows for sure.... However, I had to wait, coz someone else was getting serviced by her. She makes you feel really comfortable too........ I left happy, previous 2 nites no luck....... For the price you pay at these places, it's well worth the money.... Of course I'm talking bout in M'sia....

Hi Rawwy4, I also read from Platonic's FR that she was from KL. I think her name also fake one.

Cafriedrice
03-30-06, 04:26
Platonic,
OK OK then next time we meet we just get cola and lemon tea alright? But the beer-girl is gonna hate us. Hahaha

Cafriedrice,
The hotel is very run down. I never been to that HC actually just went up once to have a look. However, I went the dangdut joint there (there are 2 now, 1 at second floor of this hotel while another at the ground floor of the adjacent building.) Let me tell you the girls there are HOT. However they seem to like you more if you can do good dangdut. But those girls are really hot perhaps of the frequent shaking and bogeying, all seems to have nice butts. :D

Not too worry about the ladyboy, just tell them "Mai Aow" as most of them are Thais. They would not 'kacau' you if you just politely ignore them. I do not see them nowadays.

Try go to Hollywood pub (you know the one opposite the new Lucky Hotel) and talk to the Chinese OKT. He is a nice guy (a penang guy) and try ask him for imports. But befriend him first cause he also has to be discreet.

Kaki

Kaki,
How is the damage for the hot girl? Have you found out anything about the new hotel next to it? "adjacent building"? You mean Ritz? Where to find it? PM me. Thank you.

Rawwy4
03-30-06, 06:32
What does Mai Aow means?

Friedrice,

Half the time the story that they tell us are faked to hid their identity. I don't really trust what they say anyways.... We're there just to release tension :D......

Tyelim76
03-30-06, 07:00
Dude, Mai Aow means dont want, and mei dai means cannot. Enjoy!

Cafriedrice
03-30-06, 07:05
Dude, Mai Aow means dont want, and mei dai means cannot. Enjoy!

I will just ran away quietly coz extremely allergy to ladyboy.

Kaki
03-30-06, 07:06
Obviously Tyelim is also one of many Thailand Kakis' here kekeke :D

Yeah Rawwy Tyelim reply is correct.

This Mai Aow phrase very useful when you are in Thaland whenever the street touts and Tuk-Tuk harass you for business. Just utter it with a simple smile. :)

Easy, polite.

Kaki. Kick Ass.

Kaki
03-30-06, 09:33
I suppose it is better to share this info here so more 'kaki' will benefit, :D

LT = Long Term; ST means Short term. LT almost same meaning as ON.

For Hollywood Pub Brothers:
Going Import rate is Rm150. For LT or ON it is between Rm250 to Rm300. You can have the service at the hotel but if you rather go somewhere I think you can arrange for that with the OKT.

Cheap Bonk during Daytime:
This I have reported few months back. There are a few motels (all at second floor and the third floor) at the row of shops where Hollywood Hotel is situated. You can either enter these places from front or from the back of this building.

Walk up these motels to survey, and I think to your surprise, many of these WL are quite presentable. Going rate is RM30 - RM40 for fuck and go. Do not expect GFE or BJ for that price but you can negotiate for this service. You deal with these WL and not any OKT or pimp.

The place is like KL Brickfield's RLD. It may not be your cup of tea.

Dangdut Joint:
These night spots really provide different entertaiment from your usual disco, pubs, karaoke, papaya farm or drinking hole. What can I say, you got to test drive it to understand. Here in Ipoh the going rate for drinks and the girl booking (you book them for dance in hourly rate) are quite cheap. Unlike other night spots here in Ipoh, where business peak during weekend, these Dangdut joint normally are brimming with business everyday. Oops, I mean, every night.

Kaki. Kick Ass.

Armanar
03-30-06, 16:05
Wa. Bro platonic,

True to his words, no beer just sang and ice lemon tea. Anyway next trip if you wanna have beer on me its ok, maybe can invite the other bro or kaki to joined sekali or we can go hunting in dangdut for a change. Buzz me when you reach kl, just got back from kuantan. A bit dissapointed as the college gal my friend promise was not available, but fret not on the 8th will be going back again. To hunt in kuantan.

Thanks bro, any ipoh karaoke cheongsters can pm me also lar.

Arman

Kaki,

Please stop telling people that Platonic need beers to get going. The fact and truth is not. Check with Armanar and see if we had beers that night. We were both drinking ice lemon tea in the karaoke. Now everyone here seems to think Platonic as a kaki botol, thanks to you!

Platonic[/QUOTE]

Cafriedrice
03-31-06, 05:41
Went to the cheap bonk place(Luck Inn) mentioned by Kaki, my first feeling when I was there is "run for your life"! The place is in bad shape, some more the girls are low in quality. Walk pass Hollywood but didn't enter the place because the are few people sitting at the sofa at before entering Hollywood. The black-colored glass door show "sauna" word on it, isn't it suppose to be a pub?

After that I went straight to Taiwan, Taiwan are crowded when I reached there about 8 pm. Want to pick the girl that I saw on my last visit but there are not there. Those OKTs is like fly moving around urging me to select my choice, very annoying. At the end I didn't wait for the girl that I saw last time. End up choosing 1 out of 8 that the appearance is the best one, terrible mistake. She is No. 6, fuck. I have no mood because her attitude is suck, totally down want to talk to me. Ask her why you have no eye contact and not smiling. She replied, you want smile like crazy. No No on kissing her body. I left as a sad wolf. Regret to waste my money there, better to save the money having beer with Platonic.

Kaki
03-31-06, 06:21
Went to the cheap bonk place mentioned by Kaki, my first feeling when I was there is "run for your life"! The place is in bad shape, some more the girls are low in quality. Walk pass Hollywood but didn't enter the place because the are few people sitting at the sofa at before entering Hollywood. The black-colored glass door show "sauna" word on it, isn't it suppose to be a pub?

Regret to waste my money there, better same the money having beer with Platonic.

Cafriedrice my Man,
Glad you found the "cheap place" not palatable. :D Run if you do not like it, man.

Yes there is this Sauna at Hollywood. There is the dark mirror entrancea besides it, which is the pub/lounge entrance. Walk in and go to the pool table area and relax at the sofa. OKT will approach you.

Platonic said no more telling people his beer fetish. I got one coming from him already. Unless you also want to get one "tongue" lashing from hm. :D

Kaki

Cafriedrice
03-31-06, 06:29
Cafriedrice my Man,
Glad you found the "cheap place" not palatable. :D Run if you do not like it, man.

Yes there is this Sauna at Hollywood. There is the dark mirror entrancea besides it, which is the pub/lounge entrance. Walk in and go to the pool table area and relax at the sofa. OKT will approach you.

Platonic said no more telling people his beer fetish. I got one coming from him already. Unless you also want to get one "tongue" lashing from hm. :D

Kaki

He has no power to slash me at the moment. :D I only drink ice-lemon tea with lady. With Platonic, it can only be beer. How is the quality of the girl at Hollywood? If the rating from you is good then I will go there, if not, I save my bullet for PRC if I can find in Ipoh.

Platonic
03-31-06, 06:39
Nicky Nicky,
Platonic is sure that Cafriedrice will take care of you fine.
You could try the places mention in this thread.

Daijek,
My good father, Platonic awaits your return to Ipoh for some more
crazy nights. Been reading KL thread recently and Platonic is happy
that you are pretty much occupied. Platonic is planning a trip up north
during May.

Kaki,

Regret to waste my money there, better same the money having beer with Platonic.

Platonic hold you responsible for all those beer jibes Platonic
is receiving of late.

Armanar,
Will try out those dangdut place Kaki mention. Platonic once drove pass that place and found a lovely gem there.

Cafriedrice,
Platonic is in Ipoh all these while my friend. Platonic goes back too KL during the weekends. Will be hoping to see you next week during weekdays for our hunting spree. Platonic sees that you are on a ho rampage now. Save some fluids for next week.

Funlava
03-31-06, 06:43
Been lurking around this forum for many months. And I must say that my cheonging activities has increased due to the forum. Life has been more sexciting since then. Hahaha. Is this good or bad?

After reading the FR by US GUY on the Kg Tawas place, I did something silly on Tuesday afternoon. Thought I could be more adventurous and find the said place myself. So, off I went driving around kg tawas hoping to find the place. After more than 1 hour drving around, checking out the shop signs, going through narrow back lanes I gave up. Frust only la. (And it was raining at that time too) What to do? . Would like to get servicing at new place. Sigh.

Been looking for new places as I try to avoid the jln kampar places as it is too open. Not keen on R*b*n too bcos too open. Hahaha. Tried Her***ge, and would not return. All aunties there and without friendly smile. Recently tried R*g*l. Nice new place but quite a crowd there. Seemed clean too. But I noticed the same aunties as in Ex**l***r are there too. U can request the OKT for preview though. The OKT looked kinda fierce thought. Haha However the aunty I had at R*g*l was not bad looking, but thin & have small boobs. Massage was monotonous. HJ was an extra 5x but not the best I had from the aunties (I've tried) hahahahaha. HJ movement was quite robotic. I remember the best HJ I had was from a plump auntie at Ex**l***r. She really know how to rub and stimulate the dickhead while pumping up & down with the other hand. Perhaps it bcos it was my 1st aunty experience. Hahahahaha.

Dear US GUY & Platonic sifu, can give directions on how to find the Tawas place ah? Been frustrated since Tuesday la. Hopefully can get serviced this afternoon. Hahahaha. Any other lobang?

Also looking for other more private & discreet places. Don't want to bump into relative or workmates at more open places. Hahahaha

Thanks. I apologise if I said anything offending in my post.

Cafriedrice
03-31-06, 06:59
Cafriedrice,
Platonic is in Ipoh all these while my friend. Platonic goes back too KL during the weekends. Will be hoping to see you next week during weekdays for our hunting spree. Platonic sees that you are on a ho rampage now. Save some fluids for next week.

OK, will be saving for next week. See where you are going to bring me for hunting. :D in order to promote your image. Drink ice-lemon tea is ok for me. :D he he

Cafriedrice
03-31-06, 07:51
Been lurking around this forum for many months. And I must say that my cheonging activities has increased due to the forum. Life has been more sexciting since then. Hahaha. Is this good or bad?

Hi, Funlava, you are from WSG right? I quit from there days ago. You couldn't find the place without the help from Platonic. Give you some hint, feed him with some ice-lemon tea, Platonic love ice-lemon tea very much. When Platonic is having enough of that drink he would be please to help you locating that sweet girl.

bro Platonic
See how rice promoting your image in ISG? The tea is on you. :D

Funlava
03-31-06, 08:01
Hi, Funlava, you are from WSG right? I quit from there days ago. You couldn't find the place without the help from Platonic. Give you some hint, feed him with some ice-lemon tea, Platonic love ice-lemon tea very much. When Platonic is having enough of that drink he would be please to help you locating that sweet girl.

bro Platonic
See how rice promoting your image in ISG? The tea is on you. :DCafriedrice,

Thanks for the tip. I thought Platonic sifu prefers beer? Feel like hunting this afternoon if can find time. Will give a FR if it happens.

Yeah, WSG is kinda inactive.

Platonic
03-31-06, 08:20

bro Platonic

Platonic is planning a small TT session here at Ipoh next week.
Maybe all of us can meet up.
Platonic means all are invited even lurkers.

Who know's maybe you will bump into your brother-in-law
and dont need excuses for cheonging anymore.

PM me for info.

Cafriedrice
03-31-06, 08:37
Platonic is planning a small TT session here at Ipoh next week.
Maybe all of us can meet up.
Platonic means all are invited even lurkers.

Who know's maybe you will bump into your brother-in-law
and dont need excuses for cheonging anymore.

PM me for info.

I think I will pass. I am still single, if I met with my brother-in-law during the TT, no way his sister going to marry me. Or met with my gf friend, I be dead rice too. Please be understand brother. Don't worry I still join you guy for beer after I verify that the particular member is not my gf friend or my relative. :D

Cafriedrice
03-31-06, 08:47
Wei Kaki, Platonic,

Is 'Cha Gen" consider batin?

Funlava
03-31-06, 09:01
Since we r on the topic of batin. Does the pusat urut kaki/ reflexology provide batin services ? :) If so, any recommendations?

Platonic
03-31-06, 09:11
Wei Kaki, Platonic,

Is 'Cha Gen" consider batin?

Depending on who tells that to you.

If a sexy ML tell you that, then Cha Gen is actually HandJob.
If its a sifu tells you that, then its really cha gen.
From Platonic knowledge about the real "cha gen" is that you do not ejaculate.

Platonic
03-31-06, 09:22
Report posted by petergold @ mamak special
------------------------------------------

Hi friend, recently discover Mamak have move to this site. Felt great reading all those post here. Keep it up guys. :'D

Sorry, for so "chiong hei". Went to U n ME last Sunday and their price have lower to rm 65 liao but the quality of stock there lower compare to TAIWAN. Then i went to 88 but cant find my target.

Went to Taiwan and test drive NO.3 Reach there about 1pm only 4 girls working but notice this NO.3 standup and walk by me, n I was thinking not bad after all. She have a pair of big titis. Her innocent look I give 6.5/10 but I give bonus for her fair skin.

Went into room with mirrors(too bad the mirror is facing bahind not side :-( )She ask me undres and bath me. She so cool only talk if I ask question. No GFE at all just a simple bath then as me take a tow and dry myself.

So I lay down on bed and she took quite a lot of time to ready herself. But I have no complaints coz I didnt mention when she undress herself I was thingking thank god what a BIG TITIES :O) The 2 big papaya fell down due to Gravity. From that second onward I eyes cannot leave them behind. Too bad she dont alow my to touch them when i taking my bath. :S

After she done she start by sucking my titis then a BBBJ. Nice....To me this is the happiest day of my live(that day only lar bro) Very enjoy the way she give head. Consistent and smooth but there are better BBBJ i have try so i give her only 6/10.

After 5 minutes She ask me to do missionary(what a let down man!) She said she just have her Breakfast. No choice lor. But hey! with that kind of tities and fair skin who an resist man. Even when she lay down u can see her breast is real not those fake balloon. When I squeeze it OMG... so good then i continue pump and squeeze pump and squeeze... man this is killing me. When i look at those beautiful melons their up and down motion due to my pumping is irresistable... what a beautiful beast this is.

Change to doggy style man this is good, Her pussy not too loose and she have a very deep "uhum" virgina(is this correct?) My little brother was unable to find the bottom inside the DARK HOLE. Anywhere the sensation of doggystyle is still one of my fav. With her good body figure, as if u were pumping Anna Nicol Smith(She is litle big size to me) Damn Kau shiok man. The view behind is so sexy with fair skin and nice ass. Almost CUM at this moment. I quickly pull my emergency brake. Ask for missionary again.. then she told me better cum soon she said scare later bell ring no good wor.(wah... at least she's responsible la) Few minutes later I cum in missionary with one of my hand grabing her tit. Man my hand almost cannot grab all...Her Skin was smooth as silk... almost drop the tits :P

Very satisfy liao then clean up and leave....

Long time no write FR, hope u guys dont mind if i write any mistake.

Missing those old day when UnMe, Taiwan with IMPORTED stock. Somtimes they have girl like japanese av star u know..... pray they come back soon..... :'D

Platonic
03-31-06, 09:25
Report posted by hanley75 @ mamak special
-------------------------------------------

Went to this place on tuesday with a friend, no sauna and go up immediately. Was leaded to a big room with queen size bed.
Most of the ML there are mid of 30.

Name: Apple
Massage: 6/10
Look: 6/10 (guess the youngest there)
Body: 32B (big tips)
GFE: 7/10
BJ: 5/10 (no deep throat, just concentrate on small head)
FJ: 6/10
overall: 6/10
Damage: 73.6 for SPA facilities, 100 for FJ. (According to my friend, can
nego for 80)
WIR: will try others

Tyelim76
03-31-06, 10:02
Hahahahah, yes i must admit i am an avid fan of the LOS. Sometimes when i read the Ipoh thread about your trips there i wish i could follow but home minister has been really really breathin down my neck. Hey, I've been hearing alot about these new places in Ipoh, like Reagl and stuff, mind tellin me how to find it? I go to Ipoh alot for work and the places i always frequent is T***an and Ro*** and occasionally The C*** Spa. Heri**** is the worse of the lot. So please enlighten me and hopeflly i can join you guys for a TT session the next time im in Ipoh!

Tye

Obviously Tyelim is also one of many Thailand Kakis' here kekeke :D

Yeah Rawwy Tyelim reply is correct.

This Mai Aow phrase very useful when you are in Thaland whenever the street touts and Tuk-Tuk harass you for business. Just utter it with a simple smile. :)

Easy, polite.

Kaki. Kick Ass.

Kaki
03-31-06, 15:16
My man Tyelim,

If you are frequent to Ipoh then Platonic is the man to see, ehem, for fun and guidance. Here in Ipoh we call him, 'The Sage'.

Regal HC is at Regal hotel. It is not that easy to get to by car but hey this is Ipoh (small, slow-mo life pace).

Simple guide to Regal:
If you know Robin then you sure know Yang Kalsom road. Drive along Yang Kalsom Road, pass the police Station and all, just go straight pass the traffic lights till the T-Junction. Regal is right in front of you. Getting there by car is a bit challenging but then again, there is ...The Sage.

Kick Ass. Be Cool.
Kaki.

Kaki
03-31-06, 15:27
He has no power to slash me at the moment. :D I only drink ice-lemon tea with lady. With Platonic, it can only be beer. How is the quality of the girl at Hollywood? If the rating from you is good then I will go there, if not, I save my bullet for PRC if I can find in Ipoh.

Hollywood quality? No comment. As for PRC, I have no knowledge of PRC WL. Talk to The Sage.

Kaki

Kaki
04-01-06, 07:42

bro Platonic

Funlava,

You are one hot guy, driving around searching for sex. :D
Try talking to The Sage of Ipoh. He will get you coming, ..I mean, going places.

Remember, my friend, do not feed him beer, some Swing will do.

Kick Ass. Be Cool. Kaki

Cafriedrice
04-02-06, 09:57
Hahahahah, yes i must admit i am an avid fan of the LOS. Sometimes when i read the Ipoh thread about your trips there i wish i could follow but home minister has been really really breathin down my neck. Hey, I've been hearing alot about these new places in Ipoh, like Reagl and stuff, mind tellin me how to find it? I go to Ipoh alot for work and the places i always frequent is T***an and Ro*** and occasionally The C*** Spa. Heri**** is the worse of the lot. So please enlighten me and hopeflly i can join you guys for a TT session the next time im in Ipoh!

Tye

The hotel is actually named Regalodge Hotel. Ipoh famous spot, DR Park, KFC in town area, Greentown Business Center, The Store(last time Ocean), UOB bank. You can see the Hotel from UOB bank. Let me know which place do you familiar with. I will tell you base on the spot that you are familiar with.

Cafriedrice
04-02-06, 10:06
SMS Platonic in the morning until 5pm also didn't reply to my sms. Bored of Taiwan, and meaningless to go Robin alone. Will shutdown my workstation now and head for Hollywood.

Actually I had been drove by Hollywood many times, those bunch of people sitting outside Hollywood made me feel unsecure to enter that black-coloured glass door. Futhermore I haven't not see an FR from hollywood before. Hope that I will find something good beyonf the glas door. Ipoh is quite a dead town without contact. Any brother go FL to share? OKT contact also can. PM me would you? Thank you. Thank you. :D

Dreamer P
04-02-06, 10:55
Today went to UNME. Good - Only Rm65 ( 2 & 3 Taste ) - Promotional :)

OKT said they share gal between Taiwan & BigSIS too.

But during visit only have 1 DINO & 1 young CKT. 3 gals working.

Didn't try . not my taste :)

Bulldogg
04-02-06, 18:09
Dear Bro Plat,

Wah..so many ppl asking for Thai massage at the private joint ar, their business must be very good.

Next time go down there, must ask for discount lor.

P/S: Thanks for the beer at D. Petaling, and "tai poh lin" too. Kekeke

BD

Cafriedrice
04-03-06, 05:04
Drive to Hollywood after that shutdown my pc. Park my car in front of Hollywood pub. Ignore the people sitting on the sofa in front of Hollywood, push the glass door and enter. When I just walk in, the Chinese OKT is come to greet me. I saw 1 girl sitting at the counter, face so so only. May be the girl that you mentioned left already kaki.

Straight to the point asking for girl. OKT says got PRC and Myanmar, didn't offer me local??? I enquiry for 6 hours packagae. OKT says it consider booking (LT loh). RM 500 for PRC and RM 450 for Myanmar. Kaki, how come they are selling at top dollar? I bargain with him and he replies that’s the market price. Am I being fool by him? Did care much about it, ask for showing the girl. Then he guide Rice to a room, inside there was a PRC waiting in the room. I agreed with the deal.

Finished the bonking within the first 30 minutes. May be use to Taiwan time length, need to recalibrate back next time. She gives me extra massage till the OKT come to knock the door.

Name: Nie
Face: 7/10
Skin: Very smooth
Body:8/10
Size: Tall and slim
Boobs: 34C
Shower: SOP
DATY: N/A
DFK/FK: N/A
AR: N/A
GFE: 9/10
BBBJ :7/10
Damage: RM150/-
Attitute: Talk too much, a lot of hugging.
WIR: Yes

I still miss the Vietnam encounter 2 years ago in Kuantan. That is the only time I eat a pussy other than my GF. May (The Vietnamese) got her pussy shave, pink in color pussy. The best cheonging that I ever had.

Funlava
04-03-06, 06:17
On my quest to try something new & to look for something new. After work on Friday, went to a pusat refleksologi around iph garden area, hoping to get some "extra" services.

Shown by young gal to massage cubicle covered by curtains all round. Cheh! . She asked me to change to shorts. Shit! Bad sign already. So, I took every thing off & just wear the shorts. The massage was not bad. But while she was massaging I was hoping she would accidentally touched the "area" But. Shite. No! . Later she lifted my legs to stretch & massage. Hehehe. I'm sure she can see my didi as she do that. BUt unfortunately, she did not pop the batin question. Disappointed. Bcos she's young & look innocent. Dare not ask for extra services bcos afraid to be heard by neighbour.

So. The bottom line is. The pusat refleksologi near iph garden east does not provide any "extra" to me at least. Disappointed. RM50 for OK massage. WIR? nah. Unless. Got extra. :)

Funlava
04-03-06, 06:56
Recently discovered an old looking (from the outside) Chris Sauna near the Jalan Kampar roundabout, behind a chinese temple. What's the feedback/opinion on that place? Anyone tried before?

Tyelim76
04-03-06, 07:39
Thank you so much for the directions. you are right, ipoh is not that big so not so easy to lose my way, i kinda have the idea on were it is already. Will be in Ipoh sometime in June and July, got work there so maybe we can all meet up! Hey, is this Hollywood place near Y2k? or is it somewherelse? Im quite familiar with places in greentown too. Do let me know and thank you so much in advance guys. If you need any help or directions if you are in KL, let me know ya

Tye

My man Tyelim,

If you are frequent to Ipoh then Platonic is the man to see, ehem, for fun and guidance. Here in Ipoh we call him, 'The Sage'.

Regal HC is at Regal hotel. It is not that easy to get to by car but hey this is Ipoh (small, slow-mo life pace).

Simple guide to Regal:
If you know Robin then you sure know Yang Kalsom road. Drive along Yang Kalsom Road, pass the police Station and all, just go straight pass the traffic lights till the T-Junction. Regal is right in front of you. Getting there by car is a bit challenging but then again, there is ...The Sage.

Kick Ass. Be Cool.
Kaki.

Kaki
04-03-06, 09:52
Hollywood is near to Yang Kalsom road, or near the Shen Jai School/Jasaramai Bus station.

As you know Y2K is in Ipoh Garden East which is at the other side of the city.

Regal Lodge (thanks Cafriedrice) is also in the city centre but at the other end of Yang Kalsom road.

Many moons ago we had a sort of TT session at Stairways thansk to The Sage.

Kaki

Cafriedrice
04-03-06, 11:00
Kaki

How come the Chinese OKT charge me so much for ON? Is it becuase I am new there?

Kaki
04-03-06, 12:00
My man Cafriedrice,

Hollywood stock is average. When I say that I am talking about the service value and not the overall package like looks, age, skin and so on. The 150 you paid is their price. For overnight the modus operadi is to get WL from outside agent, and hence the price of RM500. Another of course is that OKT wants to earn more commission. Last time he charged me 350 for a Thai ON. I did not take it. This is Ipoh man the price should not be that inflated. (Ok call me cheap :D)

Taiwan, Big Sister, 88 and UNME all belong to the same syndicate. Hence the girl sharing.

Kaki.

Platonic
04-03-06, 12:11
Hello All,

Glad that Platonic is a help to the forum.
Platonic is not "The Sage" but just an average cheongster
who happened to have some contacts here.

For those who had PM Platonic for contacts
on the secret place. Platonic has sworn not
to pass out contacts to people Platonic
have not met. For those still eager to get
the contacts, you suggest how we should go
from here.

Platonic

Cafriedrice
04-03-06, 12:14
My man Cafriedrice,

Hollywood stock is average. When I say that I am talking about the service value and not the overall package like looks, age, skin and so on. The 150 you paid is their price. For overnight the modus operadi is to get WL from outside agent, and hence the price of RM500. Another of course is that OKT wants to earn more commission. Last time he charged me 350 for a Thai ON. I did not take it. This is Ipoh man the price should not be that inflated. (Ok call me cheap :D)

Taiwan, Big Sister, 88 and UNME all belong to the same syndicate. Hence the girl sharing.

Kaki.

That's why when I was bored of Taiwan, the other places that you mentioned also no need to go venture. Hard to found young chick in Ipoh. Will visit a friend in Kuantan soon, hope the quality of chick in Grand Continental still maintain the same. Kaki you based in KL? Will call you for tea if I got business trip there. Take care leg.

Cafriedrice
04-03-06, 12:16
Hello All,

from here.

Platonic

No need to pass me the contact pal, as long as you bring me to the chick when my little brother feel horny. :D Would expect some action this week.. ke ke ke...

Ok, pass me the contact when we meet so that when Platonic is not around, I will found Ipoh still ALIVE. :D

Kaki
04-03-06, 20:41
Recently discovered an old looking (from the outside) Chris Sauna near the Jalan Kampar roundabout, behind a chinese temple. What's the feedback/opinion on that place? Anyone tried before?

You must be referring to this big temple "Teoh Boh Gong" which is near to U and Me. Man you are relly going all the way to find fun :D

I have no idea what this place is about...anyone??

Kaki

Kaki
04-03-06, 20:50
That's why when I was bored of Taiwan, the other places that you mentioned also no need to go venture. Hard to found young chick in Ipoh. Will visit a friend in Kuantan soon, hope the quality of chick in Grand Continental still maintain the same. Kaki you based in KL? Will call you for tea if I got business trip there. Take care leg.

Ipoh girls normally work in Singapore or KL, just anywhere that pays higher than Ipoh (Hey those supermarket promoters basic salary is like 450 per month). WL and ML here are mostly from out of town like JB, Penang and even Tapah.

You should know by now that Ipoh customers are really reluctant to pay high price, anyone who has done business here can attest to that. Most Taiwan customers, if you notice carefully are people from other cities. Many older, ehem, customers visit those MP in town and not Taiwan, 88 and Big Sister cause the service are the same but 20-30 ringgit cheaper.

Speaking of other MPs..here I have 2 recommendations but you may not find it appealing. Still:

If you know Robin, then you know the beef noodle restaurant. There is a big car park facing the place you would not miss it. From this restaurant, you can see 2 MPs at the same row of shop lot, one is called White Swan and not sure about the other. The one nearer to the restaurant (I think is WhiteSwan) normally has better girls. I have never tried the girls but if you are lucky, you might be there at the time when there are young (as in 20-26) Kadazan girls working there. Going rate there is RM50-70 but the OKT has an eye for new comers so be careful of him quoting you crazy prices. I was there once when there were 2 hot Sabah girls...whoof.

Tell you what get the OKT number even you are not interested the first time and ask him to ring you when there is hot girl in town.

Kick Ass. Be Cool.
Kaki

Kaki
04-03-06, 21:05
Hello All,

from here.

Platonic

Platonic my man,

I understand your pain getting PM from non-contributing members.

Guys, Platonic is not really the Sage. It was a a cruel cyber joke I am doing on him. :D My suggestion is try PM him for a meet up first, have his trust of you not being a MIB or some psycho, he will reciprocate. your major headache is trying to decide the place for the meeting up...Beer? Lemon Tea? Beer? Lemon Tea? Beer...

Kaki.

Cafriedrice
04-04-06, 04:56
Ipoh girls normally work in Singapore or KL, just anywhere that pays higher than Ipoh (Hey those supermarket promoters basic salary is like 450 per month). WL and ML here are mostly from out of town like JB, Penang and even Tapah.

You should know by now that Ipoh customers are really reluctant to pay high price, anyone who has done business here can attest to that. Most Taiwan customers, if you notice carefully are people from other cities. Many older, ehem, customers visit those MP in town and not Taiwan, 88 and Big Sister cause the service are the same but 20-30 ringgit cheaper.

Speaking of other MPs..here I have 2 recommendations but you may not find it appealing. Still:

If you know Robin, then you know the beef noodle restaurant. There is a big car park facing the place you would not miss it. From this restaurant, you can see 2 MPs at the same row of shop lot, one is called White Swan and not sure about the other. The one nearer to the restaurant (I think is WhiteSwan) normally has better girls. I have never tried the girls but if you are lucky, you might be there at the time when there are young (as in 20-26) Kadazan girls working there. Going rate there is RM50-70 but the OKT has an eye for new comers so be careful of him quoting you crazy prices. I was there once when there were 2 hot Sabah girls...whoof.

Tell you what get the OKT number even you are not interested the first time and ask him to ring you when there is hot girl in town.

Kick Ass. Be Cool.
Kaki

I don't know there got beef noodle restaurant even though I drive pass there many time. The car park you mentioned was called 8 corner shop where visitor used to buy biscuit and pamelo there. I would luv tro try kadazan chick since I had heard from my friend study in Sabah that they had fair and smooth. kaki, you sure know how to dig in Ipoh. :D Is the White Swan the same row as World of Fung Shui?

Platonic
Tonight want to go for hunting? PM me before 3 pm. Let me know where to meet you.

Kaki
04-04-06, 06:15
I don't know there got beef noodle restaurant even though I drive pass there many time. The car park you mentioned was called 8 corner shop where visitor used to buy biscuit and pamelo there. I would luv tro try kadazan chick since I had heard from my friend study in Sabah that they had fair and smooth. kaki, you sure know how to dig in Ipoh. :D Is the White Swan the same row as World of Fung Shui?

Platonic
Tonight want to go for hunting? PM me before 3 pm. Let me know where to meet you.

Cafriedrice,

There is a beef noodle shop you must go in the late after noon like 6pm then you will see it (BTW, it is a very famous one...you need to take number like in a bank. Oh brother!). Since you are talking about the old "8 corner shop" then you ARE at the place already! Go at night when they light up their neon light (like barber shop ones), you sure will see these 2 MP!!. World of Feng Shui? I think it is the same row.

I am from Ipoh so I know the city quite OK.. :D

Kaki

Kaki
04-04-06, 06:24
CafriedRice My Man,

Since you are on the topic of Kadazan gal, you are right. I was at KK 3 years back and although the city is pretty dirty, but not those hot Sabahan ladies...whoof! Smooth, yes, Cute, yes. Some more they have this innocent and girl next door look, arrghh, KILLER.

Unfortunately I cannot find local WL then cause according to the Mamasan there was big wind then. Only Pinoy available. Price very nice it was 250 for ON and they send to your hotel room for free. good thing about Pinoy is that there speak good English and quite educated.

Well, lets get back to topic on Ipoh OK..hehehe.

Kaki. Kick Ass. Support World Cup 2006.

Cafriedrice
04-04-06, 06:24
Cafriedrice,

There is a beef noodle shop you must go in the late after noon like 6pm then you will see it (BTW, it is a very famous one...you need to take number like in a bank. Oh brother!). Since you are talking about the old "8 corner shop" then you ARE at the place already! Go at night when they light up their neon light (like barber shop ones), you sure will see these 2 MP!!. World of Feng Shui? I think it is the same row.

I am from Ipoh so I know the city quite OK.. :D

Kaki

Oh so you are Ipoh's Kaki, no wonder you know how to dig everywhere. I saw a few bars there, is that the Swan you are talking about? So you also know Robin Spa last time is a restaurant too? What is the operation hour for the Swan? Might go there if passby this afternoon.

Kaki
04-04-06, 06:27
Oh so you are Ipoh's Kaki, no wonder you know how to dig everywhere. I saw a few bar there, is that the Swan you are talking about? So you also know Robin Spa last time is a restaurant too? What is the operation hour for the Swan? Might go there if passby this afternoon.

The MP are not those bars...I know what you are talking about but we are talking about MP (you know la like Taiwan...outside say MP inside sell lady) :D. The White Swan open from ...it fact now till 12 midnight. CKT go work in the afternoon while those Indian will stay back till closing for evening customers.

If you are at the "old 8 corner shop" then White Swan is at the shop lot facing the old "8 corner shop". There is only one such shop lots.

Kaki

Kaki
04-04-06, 06:30
Cafriedrice,

Why so 'need' to go HC/MP now? kekekeke :D

BTW, in case you do not like the girls you see there, walk to the beef noodle restaurant, take a number, order yoru self one bowl. Of you are really 'hungry', order extra beef balls.

Kick ass. Kaki

Kaki
04-04-06, 06:36
Oh so you are Ipoh's Kaki, no wonder you know how to dig everywhere. I saw a few bars there, is that the Swan you are talking about? So you also know Robin Spa last time is a restaurant too? What is the operation hour for the Swan? Might go there if passby this afternoon.

yes about robin I know but that was more than, what? 15 years ago?

I seldom monger in Ipoh and now I am base here in KL. But, I love to explore and I know a lot of such places ( so Ok I have got nothing better to do while in Ipoh). Like Platonic, but he is KL guy but based here in Ipoh.

Cafriedrice
04-04-06, 06:40
Cafriedrice,

Why so 'need' to go HC/MP now? kekekeke :D

BTW, in case you do not like the girls you see there, walk to the beef noodle restaurant, take a number, order yoru self one bowl. Of you are really 'hungry', order extra beef balls.

Kick ass. Kaki

Still feeling very full inside my stomach after lunch. If I see no kadazan chich that is up to my taste. I go for a "Swing" if Platonic has not interest for hunting tonight. Hold on Plat, Rice me "Swing" my arms in the swimming pool. ke ke :D

Cafriedrice
04-04-06, 06:44
yes about robin I know but that was more than, what? 15 years ago?

I seldom monger in Ipoh and now I am base here in KL. But, I love to explore and I know a lot of such places ( so Ok I have got nothing better to do while in Ipoh). Like Platonic, but he is KL guy but based here in Ipoh.

Robin restaurant was just few years back before Robin Spa only. Yeah working at remote site is fun because not very often you met up with relative. As you know our relative is very talkative one, if they set their eyes on us doing something bad, sure the whole big family will know one.

Cafriedrice
04-04-06, 08:31
CafriedRice My Man,

Since you are on the topic of Kadazan gal, you are right. I was at KK 3 years back and although the city is pretty dirty, but not those hot Sabahan ladies...whoof! Smooth, yes, Cute, yes. Some more they have this innocent and girl next door look, arrghh, KILLER.

Unfortunately I cannot find local WL then cause according to the Mamasan there was big wind then. Only Pinoy available. Price very nice it was 250 for ON and they send to your hotel room for free. good thing about Pinoy is that there speak good English and quite educated.

Well, lets get back to topic on Ipoh OK..hehehe.

Kaki. Kick Ass. Support World Cup 2006.

Gosh, your words made my heart flying to Sababh already. "innocent and girl next door look", I luv it! what is pinoy? Thai?

Kaki
04-04-06, 09:12
Pinoy = Filipino.

You need contact to find local WL at KK. If you do go KK read up the KK thread. Forumers there are very helpful.

I visited KK not long after this female state official got murdered there. She was staying at the 2-3 star Hotel Shangri-La in an area quite notorious to be alone at night (something like KL TAR-Raja Laut area). Nonetheless, I went there one night to have a look at the hotel (Curiousity of a cat. Sigh.)

In KK their 'joints' are in the form of barber shop cum MP. haha. I went to the Bandaran area where there are 3-4 of these places. In the height of their business, you see up to 30 Pinoy in one joint. Whoof.

Happy hunting for you today.

Kaki

Tyelim76
04-04-06, 10:44
Dude, if you need info on where to go in Sabah, PM me. I know quite a number of places there.

Does anyone have cotacts for overnigters in Ioh, have never tried any in Ipoh before would be nice for my next visit, after i have conquered Taiwan and Robin. Are those white meat still available in Ca** Spa?

Tye

Cafriedrice
04-04-06, 10:47
Dude, if you need info on where to go in Sabah, PM me. I know quite a number of places there.

Does anyone have cotacts for overnigters in Ioh, have never tried any in Ipoh before would be nice for my next visit, after i have conquered Taiwan and Robin. Are those white meat still available in Ca** Spa?

Tye

Cave Spa is not running business at the moment, for ON, try Hollywood pub. Kaki, now is 10 minute before 6 pm and I am still in the office. Still will be going there, but hope not just dark swan that are the only selection there.

Tyelim76
04-04-06, 10:59
Ive seen White Swan many times but have never been up there. Hows the selection? Any recommendations?

Tye?

Cafriedrice
04-04-06, 11:08
Ive seen White Swan many times but have never been up there. Hows the selection? Any recommendations?

Tye?

Ask Kaki, I cancel the plan going there tonight. Platonic sms arrrived, finally can get to know the sage. Ke ke.

Kaki
04-04-06, 13:49
Ask Kaki, I cancel the plan going there tonight. Platonic sms arrrived, finally can get to know the sage. Ke ke.

Hey Rice please do not simply throw the hot potato here and there. :D

Have fun with the Sage.

Kaki

Cafriedrice
04-05-06, 05:11

Tye?

Haha, being inspect White Swan with Platonic and DDT on yesterday. Platonic is the striker, DDT plays center midfeild, and Rice as the center defend. Arrive at the top of the stair case, Platonic took an emergency U-turn. I think he saw fat dark swan beyond the glass door. ke ke :D

Kaki
04-05-06, 08:49
Haha, being inspect White Swan with Platonic and DDT on yesterday. Platonic is the striker, DDT plays center midfeild, and Rice as the center defend. Arrive at the top of the stair case, Platonic took an emergency U-turn. I think he saw fat dark swan beyond the glass door. ke ke :D

To Rice, DDT, Sage,

So that was a nice experience?? You went too late I think. Still, some hunting grounds are not just for everybody. I actually do not like that joint too much, but I suspect DDT will go again! (Sorry man haha)

Plat, so you see we really need to go LOS sometimes? :)

To other brothers coming to Ipoh,
Do not compare KL, JB, Penang, or even Danuk with Ipoh mongering scene. They are like, totally different. Ipoh is so slow-mo and most WL are "experience" ones. Platonic is good guide, just be nice to him and not just keep PM-ing him for info only. Malaysian= Give and Take.

The boy-man from the lonely town,
Kaki.

Cafriedrice
04-05-06, 10:43
Yesterday night finally being able to meet with Platonic and DogDogTown. After enjoy our dinner, we start to explorer Ipoh. 88 and Dark Swan is definitely not on. Visit Robin Spa but only 5 WL there. Have no other option but to go to Taiwan.

After the anguished experience with No. 6 on my last visit, Rice learns to take my time to select my best WL for the night. Platonic, DDT and I totally ignore those flies(OKT) which come to disrupt us. Sat on the sofa while examine the fish within those tank. Platonic and DDT keep urging Rice to pick a selection because I was the greenhorn among them? How come? Rice had visited Taiwan for 3 times last week.

Rice sets eyes on an Iban WL. The time limit for this session was quite long. I thought I will be given BJ only but at the end I get FJ too. DDT is wondering whether I extend the time or not when he saw me come out late. DDT was still waiting for the famous No. 33 when I came out cause she had been extend by the previous customer.

After that Rice was having a good time with Platonic and DDT at Regal Lodge Hotel, we drank several glasses of ice-lemon tea there. As I can say the place is 90% being occupied now.

Number: 80
Skin: Tan
Body:7/10
Size: Tall and slim
Boobs: 34A (like Taufu)
DATY: N/A (Most WL put lub after take bath, don’t want to eat lub)
AR: 6/10 (did expect to have this kind of service)
GFE: 6/10
BBBJ :6/10
FJ: 6/10 (pussy muscle is tight at cowgirl, but loose at missionary)
Damage: RM80/-
Attitude: Very professional, giving Rice a good blowjob even though she has running nose.

Kaki
04-05-06, 12:27
CafriedRice,

Yes I had this number 80 Iban WL before. I like her BJ, and the AR is good. In fact I wrote an FR on her a year ago. She told me she worked in Penang Cathay HC before this place, so she is quite well trained. I have also tried No 1 (a JB girl), service 6/10 but quite chatty, which I prefer.

One part of your FR I really do not believe it. Lemon Tea at Regal Lodge? If this is true then I bet those beer gals are not even 5 feet near you guys.

On my next trip back to Ipoh I will try explore other areas, cannot keep many visiting brothers here disappointed. :)

Kaki

Cafriedrice
04-07-06, 09:21
Join Platonic for dinner on yesterday night, Rice bring Pltonic to try the most famous bean sprout chicken in Ipoh, not “Lou Wong” and “Onn Kee” it is located at Cowen Street, Ipoh. Platonic bring me to a secret hide out in Bercham. There is only 1 WL available; Platonic was waiting for me while I was enjoying my extra dinner. Where to find this kind of friend man.

I saw my meal, it was a Thai cuisine. Face is average but her body shape is fabulous, some more she is young, Rice love to fuck young chick. I proceed to the hunting ground on second floor. We strip and get into the bathroom. My dish seem to be new in this field, she shower me with tower covering her, very shy. After she showered me, I get out of bathroom and she locks the door and shower herself.

When she come out, Rice already lying on the bed. She hugs Rice, and start to kiss my nipple, going down to the leg and back to my little elephant. Her cock sucking skill is not bad, concentrate on the head. But where is the ball licking and sucking? Nvm, Rice still enjoy the BBBJ very much. Rice offer to eat her pussy but she rejects. She reaches for the condom and position it on my penis. Start with cowgirl, her pussy is very tight. Rice was holding her breast while she was sitting on my cock up down up down. I bend my body to connect with her nipple. I hold her breast and start to lick her outer nipple area, then the center. Can heard she start to moan softly, this girl is really shy, she really enjoy being on top of Rice. With my little elephant inside her, we change position to missionary. She allow rice to kiss her neck, I continue kissing her from the neck then attack her nipple again. She put her hands on the back of my head; can feel that she is really enjoying it. Rice thrust her harder and blew my load inside her, she hold me very tide after I cum. I believe this girl is fresh from the farm because she didn’t spread her leg wide while I pump her, furthermore her moan is not like those fake one in Taiwan. Another point to prove that she is new is that when I remove my penis from her, the condom still stays inside her.

Name: Don't know
Skin: Fair
Body:8/10
Size: Slim
Boobs: 34C
GFE: 2/10 (I don't understand Thai)
BBBJ :7/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: RM110/-
Attitude: Since she smile is ok. I hate chick show me sour face

Cafriedrice
04-07-06, 09:24
CafriedRice,

Yes I had this number 80 Iban WL before. I like her BJ, and the AR is good. In fact I wrote an FR on her a year ago. She told me she worked in Penang Cathay HC before this place, so she is quite well trained. I have also tried No 1 (a JB girl), service 6/10 but quite chatty, which I prefer.

One part of your FR I really do not believe it. Lemon Tea at Regal Lodge? If this is true then I bet those beer gals are not even 5 feet near you guys.

On my next trip back to Ipoh I will try explore other areas, cannot keep many visiting brothers here disappointed. :)

Kaki

Well, Regal Lodge does offer ice-lemon tea right? Ok, I admit that we had ice-lemon beer on that night :p

Horn Bill
04-13-06, 23:09
The White Swan place is OK. If you like massage, there is a chinese lady (maybe 40+) who can give a good masage (even kneeling on your back) before the action. Very friendly lady. Damage about RM40.

Horn Bill
04-13-06, 23:14
My man Cafriedrice,

Kaki.The stock at UNME (recommended) by OKT is crap. Dont think I will go there again eventhough its cheaper at RM65. Price has dropped. No 99 before was best but understand she doesnt work there anymore.

Bulldogg
04-15-06, 20:23
Hi Bro,

Where is this White Swan. Have to admit need to "roam" Ipoh again..

BD

The White Swan place is OK. If you like massage, there is a chinese lady (maybe 40+) who can give a good masage (even kneeling on your back) before the action. Very friendly lady. Damage about RM40.

Platonic
04-17-06, 05:54
The stock at UNME (recommended) by OKT is crap. Dont think I will go there again eventhough its cheaper at RM65. Price has dropped. No 99 before was best but understand she doesnt work there anymore.

Hello Horn Bill,

Glad to see another member contributing to Ipoh Thread.
Platonic is not very sure off White Swan but only been
there once and made a quick turn back as Platonic
only see ugly ducklings around and that was during the night.
According to Kaki, in the afternoon the stock are better.

In regards off UNME, Platonic would rather go places like Taiwan
cause there is all the best stocks are. Platonic personal favourite
is still No. 9 at Taiwan. Excellent service and personality.

Platonic

Funlava
04-18-06, 06:12
Greetings!

Just called a new outlet, Eve***t Spa (formerly at C**e Spa). Asked whether got any "special/extras", the guy who answered the phone said in a sombre tone that there is none. :( They have other packages like traditional thai, balinese, etc. But no "loksui" :(

Anyone been there or tried the services? Any comments?

Cheers

Kaki
04-18-06, 19:16
Hi Bro,

Where is this White Swan. Have to admit need to "roam" Ipoh again..

BD

Bulldogg

Please read back a few pages where Kaki and Tyelim exchanged comment on where this White Swan is. If still got problem PM me.

The place is at the 2nd floor of some shop lot, do not expect to find hotel or something fancy like those in KL or Penang. Just want to inform you in case you get disappointed when you are down stair. :)

Kaki

Spy07
04-18-06, 19:21
I heard that white meat is avilable in the condo beside Ipoh Specialist.

Anyone have more information?

I've try once in Cave Spa. I miss white meat.

Poadster
04-19-06, 08:20
In regards off UNME, Platonic would rather go places like Taiwan
cause there is all the best stocks are.

Platonic's reference of Taiwan having the best stocks in Ipoh is very true, and the level of service Poadster gets there are good too. No rushing, and usually gets Hacks BJ or Fire/Ice BJ. Taiwan have good selection from throughout Msian states, and some of the best Poadster have tried are from Sabah.

Alternatively, Poadster would ask fellow visitors to Ipoh to check out "Big Sister" (occasionally have good stocks, but still lose to Taiwan), and the other one (single storey outlet whose name Poadster forgot) down the street from Taiwan.

BD Lucky
04-19-06, 11:03
Hey bros,

Just left Ipoh after spending a month there. After a few encounters in Ipoh I have to conclude that Ipoh is not a good place to roam. Been to Taiwan, Big sister, 88 and all the places that were mentioned in the forum. Saw the stocks and some were actually ok. However biggest turn of for me is a bunch of guys ahead of me waiting for the same girls. I don’t know about other bros, some how I don’t feel like having my pussy warmed up for me by ten guys ahead of me. The thought of being the 11th guy just show how does not get me going.

But while I was in Ipoh I did went to Regal Spa and Robin's had two older ladies which were ok. Felt the service was ok but too mechanical and definitely lack GE feel. Even took out a PRC from the Lucky Hotel karaoke, which was a big big disappointment. 10 seconds bj and rush rush fucking.

Even went to the papaya farm behind maxis alone. Went there and was told by the ladies there 5 NL and 2 local Chinese. Took 922 and 7 both NL, was told only 929 does bj, the rest hj only. But ended up having little bj and finished with HJ.

Went to see the siam stocks at the apartment at Tambun and had to let them go because quality issue. Went to Cavexxx, was told under renovation.

Any Ipoh bros wants to give me some pointer? Need good adive. Sick of aunties and over crowded places. I will be back to Ipoh in another 2 weeks and this time hope I can find better place.

Armanar
04-24-06, 08:38
Dear Bro Platonic and fellow ipoh cheongsters

Apologized for the delay in producing this report as having reached KL there were too much matters outstanding to be resolved. Plus streamyx at home down, so can’t –access. Anyway after spending few days up north, decide to give bro platonic a ring and being the usual courteous "Tuan Rumah" he was more then willing to spend some time with me.

After dinner, we went to a Karaoke lounge in Txxxxx, got two butterflies but not as normal standard and after finishing our Beer, we decide to go to a spa in Ipoh. He said this place is the best in Ipoh. R Spa. So onwards we drove after the karaoke sessions.

Not disappointing as the spa is even better than some in KL that I’ve been through, after dipping and cleaning ourselves as usual bro Platonic was good enough to talk with the OKT to get me a yummy dessert

After being lead to the room by the friendly OKT, an average looking but nice curvy Chinese gal came to the door.

The OKT even mentioned before if the service is not to satisfactorily level can claim back money lor where can find elsewhere like this service. Anyway she proceeds to blowjob, immediately after the shower and fair enough her sucking service was superb. Her moaning was more like a whimpering but can fore see that she was tired after 10 mins on top of me, and shifted position with me on top . A few minutes later turn her body so I can fuck her doggy style.

Name: Man Man from Johor
Face: 6/10
Skin: Fair
Body:7/10
Boobs: Adequate
GFE: 6/10
BBBJ :7.5/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: RM138/-

BTW had massage by another lady mid 30s after the FJ, she was good with her massaging skill name Anne, and damaged was RM50+RM50, urut batin after as well.

In total my damaged was RM240 plus, and it was worth every RM hehe, so bro Plat, thanks for your help, and I believe he is one hell of guy. Next time have to meet up other fellow bros when am down in Ipoh.

Sam Yates
05-02-06, 03:30
Saturday April 29, 2006
The Star

Fined for sex with call-girl

By CHAN LI LEEN

IPOH: It was his 20th birthday but lorry driver Wan Mohd Farhan Khairuddin did not get to blow any candles.

Instead, the son of a policeman was slapped with a RM1,000 fine for having sex with an Indonesian prostitute.

Magistrate Teoh Chin Chong also yesterday ordered Wan Mohd Farhan to spend a month in jail if he failed to pay the fine.

Last month, Wan Mohd Farhan had pleaded guilty to having sexual intercourse with 23-year-old Kesy Manda and abetting her in promoting prostitution at 4pm on March 3.

According to several lawyers, this was a rare case as in most cases only those soliciting for immoral purposes were brought to court.

On March 3, a team of policemen had raided a hotel in Jalan CM Yusuf. When police arrived, an alarm went off at the hotel to warn those involved in prostitution activities.

While others tried to escape, Wan Mohd Farhan was caught in flagrante delicto with Kesy in a room.

When asked by Teoh why he had sought the services of a prostitute, Wan Mohd Farhan remained silent. He later denied frequenting prostitutes.

At the same court, Teoh sentenced Kesy to four months’ jail from the date of her arrest.

She had on March 9 pleaded guilty to soliciting for the purpose of prostitution at the same time and place.

“It was my second day at work,” she said during mitigation.

Asked who had introduced her to the “job”, Kesy told the court she had found it on her own.

She later admitted to having served two months’ in jail for entering the country without a permit and possession of a fake identity card in 2004.

In an unrelated matter, two women pleaded guilty to soliciting for the purpose of prostitution at Hotel Cowan on Jalan Raja Ekram here at about 3.15pm on April 24.

Hoong Lay Lian, 45, and Wong Poh Hiong, 40, were asked to pay bail of RM2,000 each pending sentencing on June 14.

Cafriedrice
05-11-06, 08:58
Found some good stuff when I was downloading manga. The manga is in Chinese, those interested, PM me.

Live to share, share to live. Cheer~

E Courage
05-23-06, 17:47
Not bad. Chose Connie. A little on the plump side. Ok massage. Seemed a little shy going into the shower. Once out, started licking my nipples. She asked to go missionary, and try her "bear clip" - her words, not mine! Finished with doggy.

Damage 178

E Courage
05-23-06, 17:58
Tried Miko, 23 years old - looks 18 to me. Nice face. Large eyes. Very new to this. Not cooperative. Wanted doggy, sulked when I asked her. BJ, well I could almost feel it. Put me off, so I just layed next to her and had a chat (sigh). Complained to captain, he said I should have changed earlier - seemed somewhat apologetic. Saw another three Chinese girls there, Lily, Serene, and another one. Two of them looked quite nice, and the third was very slim, bordering on this. There was also an Indian there. All girls looked under 25 to me.

Damage for Miko was 158, the others cost 138.

Platonic
05-24-06, 10:39
Not bad. Chose Connie. A little on the plump side. Ok massage. Seemed a little shy going into the shower. Once out, started licking my nipples. She asked to go missionary, and try her "bear clip" - her words, not mine! Finished with doggy.

Damage 178

Pardon my knowledge, what's a "bear clip" ?

Platonic

Cafriedrice
05-24-06, 20:32
Pardon my knowledge, what's a "bear clip" ?

Platonic

I think he is refer to her pussy power. :)

BD Lucky
05-26-06, 05:52
back again for more. last week, went hunting again in ipoh. round the jalan kampar joints, 88, taiwan, big sister, u n me, hollywood, robin. kept wondering why are there some many plumb working ladies at these joints? felt like i was in fiji, where the fat ladies are considered more beautiful. lol. saw a few good ones at taiwan and due to the crowd once more did not feel like lining up.

went to regal instead. it was already 11pm, captain showed me one last girl who was not working. it was getting late so, she had to do. went in the room, did the usualy shower together and came out. laid on the bed to wait for her to finish. up close she look cute. her body would have been sexy and curvey had she weigh another 5kg less. told me she was from jb with muffled sound. i thought she was speech impaired. but wtf, came here to fuck not to talk. she started kissing my neck and nipples and went on the my dick. her bj was not good, she kept suck my dick head and jerking my dick. after a few minutes of doing so i told her to put on the rubber and started to rider her missionary. mmmm... her pussy was quite tide and wet too. did her in a few positions and finished missionay. the funny things was throughout the whole session, she did not make a sound. not a moan..nothing. i thought i was loosing my touch but saw her hands grabbing the bed sheet very tide. but i think either she was new at this or speech impaired. take your choice, bros.

name : forgot. chinese from jb
gfe : 5/10 (not talkative, i think speech
impaired, lol)
boobs : 6/10 ( big nipples, but dark with a big cut mark)

ar : no
bbbj : 3/10 , she's is either new or just not skill full, kept sucking the hear and with hand jerking
catlick : 3/10 ( nipples )
daty : dont know did not try
tunnel : 7/10 still quite tied
damage : 158
wir : no

Cafriedrice
05-29-06, 05:48
since platonic is not in ipoh, rice went to hunt alone on yesterday. it was raining on yesterday; feel like feeding my little brother in rainy day. went to have a peek on big sister, the stock there is not my cup of tea. take a u-turn back to taiwan.

usually i won’t like to hunt on public holiday coz the place was crowded, but yesterday the place is like week day, may be it is the end of the month where by most cheongster ammunition is at risk level. 

sitting on the sofa, look into the dish that i will devour. the okt come to disturb me again offering me to pick the girl that i saw always sitting on the sofa all the while i go cheong there  i didn’t bother about the okt, just concentrate on picking my gal.

i selected a girl which gave me a good image on my last visit there; the girl smile at me when i was leaving the place last time, her nickname is ferrari. oh man, tonight i am riding a ferrari!

proceed to the room with her, she bath me and her self then ask me to lie on the bed with my face facing the bed. give me a normal massage then start to lick all over my body. although she didn’t give me a deep throat during the bbbj (she just concentrate on the head) i still feel very satisfied with it coz her tongue move like a snake like eating a lollipop, and then sucking it with the correct pressure apply to it, she did gave me a good bbbj.

she caps me then i prefer her to start with cowgirl, the pussy is tide when the time my shaft goes into her. change position to missionary when she was tired riding on my penis. even changing to missionary position i still feel her pussy to be tight, pump her hard until i heard the “ding dong” then shoot my load inside her. though i will release my load early coz didn’t having sex for sometime, may be i was too tired at work. think will try her again on my next visit because this girl chat a lot with me, didn’t give me that kind of lcly feeling.

name: no 1, ferrari
face: 7/10
skin: fair
body:6/10
size: slim
boobs: 32a
shower: sop
daty: n/a
dfk/fk: n/a
ar: n/a
gfe: 8/10
bbbj :7/10
fj: 7/10
damage: rm80/-
wir: yes

Kaki
05-29-06, 08:51
Since Platonic is not in Ipoh, Rice went to hunt alone on yesterday.

Sad to hear that ;) .

I am afraid that when Platonic is no more base in Ipoh this thread will become a slow forum again. Haha.

Kaki

Cafriedrice
05-29-06, 09:54
Sad to hear that ;) .

I am afraid that when Platonic is no more base in Ipoh this thread will become a slow forum again. Haha.

Kaki

Plat, you no more base in Ipoh already?

Cafriedrice
05-29-06, 10:36
Anything special about GrandView and Ipoh City Hotel? Heard something about them but any brother got more detail info?

Clitlover
06-02-06, 03:53
I was in Ipoh yeterday and after my work about 2:30 i checked out Taiwan and big sister. The selection at big sister is no good, make a u turn and head back to Taiwan.

Walked up the stairs and there were about 12 gals sitting there. The OKT came over and recommended No. 6. After scanning all the gals decided to go with the recommendation of the OKT. She is young and not bad looking about 7/10, good body but boobs a bit small. There are a few others which is not bad looking too, young and tall.

Went into the room, we stripped and she showered me then she told me to lie down and gave me a light back massage. Its quite nice, there is a mirror on the wall and i could see her massaging me completely naked. This is a good service considering that most gals dont do this. After about 10 min, she told me to turn over and she proceeded to lick my body and nipple and gave me a BBBJ. She is gentle on my bro and she also suck my balls. Then she capped me and ride me cow gal. I was squeezing her tits, which is nothing much and she then quicken her pace. After a while i shot my load. Didnt have the chance to try other position. I really envy those guys who can tahan and try a few positions.

Overall i would rate her service good, no rush and with pleasant attitude. Would definitely try her again. Damage was $80.

Manggaman
06-05-06, 17:19
Went alone recently to Regal Lodge Spa to check out the girls. Only 3 girls were around. They were not to my taste so I decided to make my exit. To my horror, the OKTs blocked my path and insisted that I took one of the girls. They were quite menacing but I stood my ground and forced my way through. Though they did not try to stop me, I was quite shaken by their behavior.

Places that employs thugs as OKTs should be boycotted. We should never be forced to take any girl no matter how beautiful she is. Have you ever wondered how many times you were "coerced" by the OKT into accepting a girl you were not sure of wanting and regretting it later?

Platonic
06-06-06, 02:18
went alone recently to regal lodge spa to check out the girls. only 3 girls were around. they were not to my taste so i decided to make my exit. to my horror, the okts blocked my path and insisted that i took one of the girls. they were quite menacing but i stood my ground and forced my way through. though they did not try to stop me, i was quite shaken by their behavior.

places that employs thugs as okts should be boycotted. we should never be forced to take any girl no matter how beautiful she is. have you ever wondered how many times you were "coerced" by the okt into accepting a girl you were not sure of wanting and regretting it later?

hello manggaman,

its odd to hear that the okts there are thuggish.
platonic would say they are rather pushy but
if u apply the right approach they are quiet
helpful actually. the word thuggish would be
best use for the peeps at taiwan, imho.

:)

platonic

Taipei Traveller
06-06-06, 04:10
platonic,

why the slam against "peeps" in taiwan, they are no more thuggish here than any other asian country.

Manggaman
06-06-06, 06:15
Hi Platonic,

Let me thank you for a good job sharing your vast field experiences with this forum's members. As for me, I am new to the game (having just got a "limited licence"). The OKTs at Regal Lodge must have sensed it and tried taking advantage of it but it's very wrong of them to behave so forcefully. However, friends who have played the field for ages are also known to have complained about the demeanour of OKTs in almost every part of Malaysia. Maybe it's the industry norm to nudge men into making a decision knowing how indecisive some men can be when it comes to picking out a girl for a quick one.

You mentioned of "right approach" in tackling these OKTs. I hope you don't mind sharing it in this forum.

P.S. Is no. 9 at Taiwan still around?

Sexkeong
06-06-06, 11:58
Was in Ipoh with my colleague yesterday. Reach there around 5.30PM, the place is not that crowded. Maybe the market is slow recently. There are about 10 WLs sitting on the sofa and according to the OKT, there are another 2 WLs working inside. Ask the OKT to give me some briefing on those WLs. According to him, there are 3 WLs offer AR as well. But their looks are not that my taste. So, decided to aim for others.

After about 10 minutes sitting there, a WL came out from the room. She look quite ok and OKT told us she is one the WL who offer AR. My colleague immediately booked her and they proceed to the room. I noticed there is a sweet and naive CKT WL sitting at the left corner. When I ask the OKT, the told me she is quite new, work there for 2 weeks only. She look like those gal who follow daddy and mummy shopping during weekend. She really has some kinds of innocent look. Unfortunately, someone sent-in their dinner. Damn, dinner time for the WLs. Although the OKT told me I can pick anyone of them, but sound not that good. I don't like disturb people enjoying their meal.

Luckily, got one not bad looking WL keep on looking at me, and seems like she doesn't want to take the meal. Probably she want to taste my "banana". So, I just pointed at her and we proceed to the room.

Name: Sally aka Australia Horse (OKT called her like this)
Hometown: Seremban
Look: 6/10
Boobs: 32B, 4/10 (the push up bra make I tought she is at least 34B)
Body: 7/10 slim and tall
Catbath: 5/10 (only focus on my nipples)
AR: nope
BJ: 8/10 (can feel the suction and the slurpping sound)
GFE: 8/10 (very talkative)
WIR: Yes for Taiwan, not for her (will try to the innocent look gal next time)
Damage: RM80 for 30 minutes

Go in to the room, proceed to shower. She help me to clean my essential body parts and ask me to dry up myself with the towel provided. I just lying on the "surgery bed" and wait for her to come. She give me a SOP catbath and only focus on my nipples while her hand keep on "shifting the gear knob" of mine. After about 5 minutes, she proceed to BJJ me. Her BJJ was great, a lot of slurrping sound and can feel the suction. Her nipples pop-out and I use my finger to hold it. She seems like enjoy it when I use another hand to FF her, can feel the wetness inside her pussy. When I look at the mirror next to the bed, like those scene in Japanese AV movie. The scene is damn great! Suddenly, without giving me any signals, she cowgal me. Immediately I push her away and ask her whether she got put on the condom for me or not. I was quite suprised when she told me she already put on the condom. I still don't believe it and she guide my hand to touch it. Damn, what an excellent skills. She use her mouth to put on the condom without my concern. Sally told me, she won't have sex with her customer without condom. The pumping continue until I heard the bell is ringing, at the same time also I release my bullet on her. She said, good timing! After that, proceed to shower again and she give me a hug and kiss before I stepped out from the room. Overall, this gal is worth for the RM80.

Kaki
06-06-06, 15:57
platonic,

why the slam against "peeps" in taiwan, they are no more thuggish here than any other asian country.

i guess maybe you have gotten the storyline a bit way off, :).

taiwan or in actual spelling "thye wan" is a mp here in ipoh, malaysia.

kaki

KL Guy
06-06-06, 17:45
Yes Taipei Traveller,

The Taiwan that were refering to here in the Ipoh thread is a famous Massage Palour that has been around for ages. My 1st vist there was back in the late 80s!

KL Guy

I guess maybe you have gotten the storyline a bit way off, :).

Taiwan or in actual spelling "Thye Wan" is a MP here in Ipoh, Malaysia.

Kaki

Sexkeong
06-07-06, 00:07
One of the OKT from Taiwan told me this place exists for more than 30 years already.

Taipei Traveller
06-07-06, 02:47
Platonic,

In light of the information given out i will withdraw my previous comments, had not come across that place before, last trip to Ipoh was many moons ago.

TT

Nucleus1999
06-11-06, 09:53
I was back in Ipoh yesterday & decided to drop by at the famous chicken rice shop in Ipoh a. K. A. Taiwan. The last time I went was during the CNY period, which was a real disappointment, as only pork chop was on the menu. Anyway, went up and as usual, OKT starting shouting to announce your arrival. After the customary chinese tea offering and brief introduction of their menu of the day, decided to pick a WL name "Ah Luck". I would say she stand out among the WLs, I mean by Taiwan's standard. But. The worse is yet to come.

Firstly, no smile on her face at all and only talk when you ask her something. Answer is short ie. Yes or no. But I'm still optimistic, hoping that her skills will compensate for her attitude. What a BIG disappointment again, after the standard SOP bath & brief massage (abt 10 mins. Just gentle rubbing on my back), which I think is a delaying tactic, start to BBBJ me. Skill so-so only la. My little bro still half awake. So, ask her to lie down and she immediately put on the condom on my bro. , even I told her not yet. Try to kiss her but was restrain, as she keep using her elbow and her knee blocking away. Again WTF and I ask her what was she doing. Then she relented and let me kiss but for a while, she keep bugging me to f*** her. WTF. I had enough and I ask her to masturbate until time is up. Took my bath and left the room immediately. Didn't say a word to her as I'm damn pissed! Here's the rating:

Name: Ah Luck
Hometown: JB
Boobs: 32B (wore padded bra, so look big on the outside)
Body: 7/10 slim & petite
Catbath: No
AR: No
BJ: 5/10
FJ: -10/10 (FJ, what FJ??)
GFE: -10/10 (very bad attitude)
WIR: Hellllllllll NO!
Damage: RM80

This is 1 experience which I would want to forget. Pay peanuts, you'll get monkeys. Anyway, I'm still hoping that the good old days will be back in Taiwan. Used to offer international menu. Must have some competition from foreigners, so that they buck up on their service.

Kamau38
06-12-06, 08:54
I was back in Ipoh yesterday & decided to drop by at the famous chicken rice shop in Ipoh a. K. A. Taiwan. The last time I went was during the CNY period, which was a real disappointment, as only pork chop was on the menu. Anyway, went up and as usual, OKT starting shouting to announce your arrival. After the customary chinese tea offering and brief introduction of their menu of the day, decided to pick a WL name "Ah Luck". I would say she stand out among the WLs, I mean by Taiwan's standard. But. The worse is yet to come.

Firstly, no smile on her face at all and only talk when you ask her something. Answer is short ie. Yes or no. But I'm still optimistic, hoping that her skills will compensate for her attitude. What a BIG disappointment again, after the standard SOP bath & brief massage (abt 10 mins. Just gentle rubbing on my back), which I think is a delaying tactic, start to BBBJ me. Skill so-so only la. My little bro still half awake. So, ask her to lie down and she immediately put on the condom on my bro. , even I told her not yet. Try to kiss her but was restrain, as she keep using her elbow and her knee blocking away. Again WTF and I ask her what was she doing. Then she relented and let me kiss but for a while, she keep bugging me to f*** her. WTF. I had enough and I ask her to masturbate until time is up. Took my bath and left the room immediately. Didn't say a word to her as I'm damn pissed! Here's the rating:

Name: Ah Luck
Hometown: JB
Boobs: 32B (wore padded bra, so look big on the outside)
Body: 7/10 slim & petite
Catbath: No
AR: No
BJ: 5/10
FJ: -10/10 (FJ, what FJ??)
GFE: -10/10 (very bad attitude)
WIR: Hell No!
Damage: RM80

This is 1 experience which I would want to forget. Pay peanuts, you'll get monkeys. Anyway, I'm still hoping that the good old days will be back in Taiwan. Used to offer international menu. Must have some competition from foreigners, so that they buck up on their service.Sorry to hear about that Nucleus1999,

My recent experience with Taiwan was also not good.Damn you need to be careful with "some" of the girls.The one I chosed which was no 6 or codenamed 66 was worst than yours.F*rk#ng ***** don't smile and looks like she had bad day or something.Cantonese was also like shit said she was from KL..Nice boobs though that was the only good thing about her.Other than that each time ask her question she was real rude and fierce.I kind of wonder whether those girls who work there were forced to work or they did it willingly.Most of them are from outstation and from my experience in drilling some of them before I would say they might be having money problems like debts.Some had even asked me how much I earned and what work was i involved in.

Best preferences and recommended girls(their codenames):

1) James Bond
2 )Ferrari
3) Australian Horse

They are the best choices currently in "Thye Wan".My selection can't go wrong.Keep to this list and you'll have a helluva enjoyable time.

Nucleus1999
06-12-06, 17:39
Sorry to hear about that Nucleus1999,

My recent experience with Taiwan was also not good.Damn you need to be careful with "some" of the girls.The one I chosed which was no 6 or codenamed 66 was worst than yours.F*rk#ng ***** don't smile and looks like she had bad day or something.Cantonese was also like shit said she was from KL..Nice boobs though that was the only good thing about her.Other than that each time ask her question she was real rude and fierce.I kind of wonder whether those girls who work there were forced to work or they did it willingly.Most of them are from outstation and from my experience in drilling some of them before I would say they might be having money problems like debts.Some had even asked me how much I earned and what work was i involved in.

Best preferences and recommended girls(their codenames):

1) James Bond
2 )Ferrari
3) Australian Horse

They are the best choices currently in "Thye Wan".My selection can't go wrong.Keep to this list and you'll have a helluva enjoyable time.Thanks for your advice bro. Maybe we can go cheong together sometimes when I'm back to Ipoh.

Anyway, I tried Ferrari before. Service is good, friendly and offers 1 of the best BBBJ! There is another tall & slim Iban girl, dunno the name la, service also not bad also.

Kamau38
06-12-06, 19:43
Thanks for your advice bro. Maybe we can go cheong together sometimes when I'm back to Ipoh.

Anyway, I tried Ferrari before. Service is good, friendly and offers 1 of the best BBBJ! There is another tall & slim Iban girl, dunno the name la, service also not bad also.Tall and slim?You must be talking about the Australian Horse.Curly and blondish hair one right?Just stick to the 3 recommended ones I mentioned..you won't go wrong.James Bond is one fine girl just tell that to the OKT.

and wait a minute..you said the girl earlier was Ah Luck.Did you hear clearly."Ah lock" or six in Cantonese is what the OKT callled that WL that I last chose.Shit must be the same girl.She wore something round her neck one right?Many had complained bout her before not only me and you.Really bad attitude wan.Always puttig on the sulky face.At first I chose her because I thought she was those regular naive girl but hell I was wrong!!

Next trip make it a point to seek out "James bond".That one real top choice wan.She has the real fine girl looks,silky skin, & pro skills.

Anyway here's a good advise.Abstrain from visiting WLs if you can.I'm extremely worried of getting STDs especially when they perform BBBJ on you.
Take a look at this pics of what diseases you may contract:

http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/md/pictures22/dermnet/genital_warts_07.jpg

http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/md/pictures22/dermnet/genital_warts_07.jpg

http://euclid.dne.wvfibernet.net/~jvg/Bio208/Urogen_pix/Condyloma%20acuminata_M.jpg

http://www.richmond.cc.nc.us/MedicalAssistingTechnology/MATImages/GenitalWarts01.jpg

http://files.blog-city.com/files/J05/134411/p/f/cderm01_37_002.jpg

(*WARNING They are highly graphic and are not for the faint hearted.Should you consider risking youself to such things I suggest you think twice)

Sexkeong
06-13-06, 00:19
One of my friend mentioned to me before, actually is quite risky when the WLs BBBJ us without the cap. Damn, after looking at the samples photos, I really feel want to vomit! At least, when I cheong next time, I will remember that!

Kamau38
06-14-06, 02:46
One of my friend mentioned to me before, actually is quite risky when the WLs BBBJ us without the cap. Damn, after looking at the samples photos, I really feel want to vomit! At least, when I cheong next time, I will remember that!But if wear cap not so shiock already wer. Somemore the girls will have second thoughts about you being paranoid.Sigh!

But to reassure you without deep wounds and cuts on your penis, you won't likely to get HIV lor.Theoritically saliva cannot transmit HIV efficiently unless it comes in contact with blood directly but not 100% impossible.

The pics I showed you are called genital warts/herpes which is caused by another kind of virus called HPV.Once you get it I reckon you'll probably waste your life away just like that because there's no cure to it.The viruses stay dormant in your body for your entire life in your nerve cells and even though you manage to clear them they'll reemerge when situation allows.Clearing them would also be a problem with multiple treatments of laser and liquid nitrogen jabs.Initial stages you would just think they are pimples but when it gets out of hand life's just meaningless.

http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/ECC4/s_hpv2.jpg

http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/md/pictures22/dermnet/genital_warts_01.jpg

(**My hair really stand and body shivers each time I see those graphic pics. Please this is no joke. It can happen to any of us or it already has. I used to enjoy cheong-ing just like many of you until I went and read up on articles on STDS and the risks involved)

The chances of getting HIV for BBBJ is very slim but it paves the way for many kind of STDs like these including herpes, genital warts, clamydia, syphillis, gonorrhea, pubic lice and Hepatitis A. You would want to avoid those which are caused by virus because almost of of those diseases caused by viruses are not curable with today's medicine (that means until you die).

So please do yourself a favour and do a self inspection to see whether you have peculiar tiny water/reddish warts on your genitals. If they are in clusters better go see a doctor while it's still early. Go for a blood test as well if you think you're at risk.

Time to get a permanent "clean" GF and settle with it. You'll appreciate my words in time to come. Getting STDS and HIV will ruined your entire life including your work, your family, your life's spending (you don't want to go on expensive medications for your whole life right? ) and reputation.

Think carefully.

Cafriedrice
06-15-06, 03:10
Thanks for your advice bro. Maybe we can go cheong together sometimes when I'm back to Ipoh.

Anyway, I tried Ferrari before. Service is good, friendly and offers 1 of the best BBBJ! There is another tall & slim Iban girl, dunno the name la, service also not bad also.

The Iban girl you mention is No. 80.

Kaki
06-16-06, 10:59
I would not call her a girl...as she is more like 27-28. Still, her BJ skill is good and she gives brief but exciting AR. Worth the RM80.

I hope we will see reports on new avenue and place to monger in Ipoh...and not always Thye Wan, Big Sis and so on. Sad...if you are stuck there. ;)

Kaki

Nucleus1999
06-16-06, 16:05
I heard from my friends there are some places in Tasek and Bercham area where you can find foreign WLs, in shophouses and residential area. Have not tried before but willl definitely give it a try next time.

I heard that there is a new spa located in Ritz Kowloon hotel. Any bros can provide info?

Tqvm

Kaki
06-16-06, 23:08
I heard from my friends there are some places in Tasek and Bercham area where you can find foreign WLs, in shophouses and residential area. Have not tried before but willl definitely give it a try next time.

Your sources are quite reliable... ;). In fact, since the crack down 3 years ago on MP with foreign WL, these sort of places have mushroomed all over Ipoh.

Miss those days...sob...sob

Kaki

Nucleus1999
06-17-06, 05:20
Your sources are quite reliable... ;). In fact, since the crack down 3 years ago on MP with foreign WL, these sort of places have mushroomed all over Ipoh.

Miss those days. Sob. Sob

KakiYup. Definitely miss those good old days. Seldom cheong in Ipoh anymore, more towards up north nowadays. Betong, Danuk & Hdy.

Sexkeong
06-17-06, 16:45
Bro Kaki, as far as I concerned, there are only few places like Robin SPA and SPA at Lucky Hotel in Ipoh that we can have some action beside Thye Wan, 88 and Big Sister. You have any better suggestions? Sorry, I am not staying in Ipoh but visit Ipoh occasionaly due to some business.

I would not call her a girl...as she is more like 27-28. Still, her BJ skill is good and she gives brief but exciting AR. Worth the RM80.

I hope we will see reports on new avenue and place to monger in Ipoh...and not always Thye Wan, Big Sis and so on. Sad...if you are stuck there. ;)

Kaki

Nucleus1999
06-18-06, 10:45
Bro Kaki, as far as I concerned, there are only few places like Robin SPA and SPA at Lucky Hotel in Ipoh that we can have some action beside Thye Wan, 88 and Big Sister. You have any better suggestions? Sorry, I am not staying in Ipoh but visit Ipoh occasionaly due to some business.You can try Regal Spa or Classic Spa. I heard there is a new one in Ritz Kowloon hotel, but have not visited it before.

Aroymakmak
06-18-06, 12:59
I notice that there are many barber shops sround Robin Spa. The other day I saw 1 SYT walked into one of the shops.

Anyone been there? How is the rules in those barber shops?

Sexkeong
06-19-06, 15:58
Bro Nucleus1999,

Thanks for the info, will try to pay a visit to those places you mentioned.

Bro Aroymakmak,

There are a lot of those old fashioned MPs, KTV cum Saloon opposite Robin SPA. But I never go up to survey before due to safety concerns. The place looks horrible to me. Maybe I am not a local there. Do you guys visit those places before? Anyway how, Thye Wan still the top choice whenver I visit Ipoh.

Aroymakmak
06-20-06, 00:13
Just went to a hotel in Ipoh City, the OKT show me 6 of his PRC in 3 of the hotel rooms. Price = rm180. Quality a bit far behind compare to Berjaya of Penang which asked for rm200.

Really sian, Ipoh is really dead. Anybody can share the gals in Tasek & Bercham to me? Otherwise have to go Danuk liao.

Cafriedrice
06-20-06, 05:32
Just went to a hotel in Ipoh City, the OKT show me 6 of his PRC in 3 of the hotel rooms. Price = rm180. Quality a bit far behind compare to Berjaya of Penang which asked for rm200.

Really sian, Ipoh is really dead. Anybody can share the gals in Tasek & Bercham to me? Otherwise have to go Danuk liao.

Hi Aroymakmak, can PM me how to locate that particular OKT?

Dr Devil
06-21-06, 05:11

Yes, that's Ipoh.. Like the other day when I was drinking with 2 other friends who are hell cheongsters too, looking at each other scratching heads thinking where to cheong.

Even KTV scene is pretty dead, except Collisium. Anyone know the status in Gold Mine / Planet Star / Oriental / Shutter 8 / Flamigo ?

I did checked out Taiping scene, found a pub not bad. All the ladies are thai and pretty friendly too. When we was there the other night, all the puying stayed in our tables for all night long, sexy dancing and rubbing. Anyone interested?

Dr Devil
06-21-06, 05:15
Anyone been there? How is the rules in those barber shops?

Not barber lar (barber is referring to those indian cut hair shop with old big barber chair), those are saloon to wash big and small head. You can wash hair, have a drink and have a session there. Most of the WL is usually mid 30s, there are some PRC SYT by phone call if you are regular there. I went once with an older friend, different kind of cheonging. There are also pubs around the area gather for senior citizen.

Aroymakmak
06-21-06, 06:11
Dr Devil,

Any FR on the saloon in Ipoh, may i know the damage or any saloon to recommend. Never cheong in saloon before, went into one shop the other day, saw so many ah pek. Dont know the rules of game, quickly ran out.

Is the Taiping joint you refereing to worth going? If not better save up the bullet and we cheong in Danuk one day.

Dr Devil
06-21-06, 22:36
Dr Devil,

Any FR on the saloon in Ipoh, may i know the damage or any saloon to recommend. Never cheong in saloon before, went into one shop the other day, saw so many ah pek. Dont know the rules of game, quickly ran out.

Is the Taiping joint you refereing to worth going? If not better save up the bullet and we cheong in Danuk one day.

Hmm.. did not did any action in the saloon. Here is a little more details but that's at least a year back.

A friend called me and another buddy over to join him at the Saloon (Merlin) for a beer. Reached and see each of them is accompanied by some 40+ ladies in playing cards and drinking beers. Then the boss call up 2 younger PRC for us, about late 20s and early 30s. Accompanying us to drink and then ask us if wanna go for S/T or O/N. Can't remember the price. Another few ah pek went into private room at behind, should be going for FJ / HJ / BJ. Did not take up any ladies, proceed with my friends to another nearby pub which is also mainly gathered for Senior Citizen, beers and tips are cheap if you don't mind the quality.

Taiping joint is a pub, any dealing between the puying and you will be after work and its private between both. The last time I was there, the one with me keep tempting me to stay overnight at Taiping. For a pub environment and price, it's pretty good service liao.

Of course, nothing if compared to Danok, that's another different class totally. Buy beers from Duty Free and drink there, so worth plus you got all the puyings surrounding you.

Aroymakmak
06-22-06, 06:49
Dr Devil,

Have you tried the PRC at NCP, Butterfly, Kim Pui in Penang? I have tried most of them and find it very interesting. At least different from just MP in Ipoh. How nice if we also have this kind of joint in Ipoh.

I wonder Merlin saloon still supply young PRC?

Dr Devil
06-22-06, 20:27
Dr Devil,

Have you tried the PRC at NCP, Butterfly, Kim Pui in Penang? I have tried most of them and find it very interesting. At least different from just MP in Ipoh. How nice if we also have this kind of joint in Ipoh.

I wonder Merlin saloon still supply young PRC?

The only place in PG that I am familiar is S-Class, a KTV cum Disco with PRC and even Korean at that time, as it is operated by one of my friend.

I guess PRC in Ipoh is very rare now, except those thatis being pao or on private call. Lots of them stay in Tambun Height Condo, sent couple of them back home there. But I did not maintain any further contact from then.

Platonic
06-29-06, 06:15
Roy,

We're awaiting your FR. :)

Aroymakmak
06-29-06, 06:41
Platonic,

Is this the PRICE i have to pay for going cheonging with u??? I think i rather buy u beer lah. hahhaa.

Just joking lah. I have auditors with me now, got to finish all the work before leaving hatyai this Fri. I sure will write a FR very soon.

Nice to meet both of u bro. I have to say, this is my first ever outing with any bro in the forum. In fact quite anxious about the meeting earlier but both of u really a nice guy. Exceed my expectation.

As i said i have tried too much tom yam, really like to try other international cruisines before the life span of my little bro expire.

Hopefully we also can cheong all the way to Penang or Taiping soon.

Thanks again broS.

Platonic
07-03-06, 06:01
Platonic,

Is this the PRICE i have to pay for going cheonging with u??? I think i rather buy u beer lah. hahhaa.

Just joking lah. I have auditors with me now, got to finish all the work before leaving hatyai this Fri. I sure will write a FR very soon.

Nice to meet both of u bro. I have to say, this is my first ever outing with any bro in the forum. In fact quite anxious about the meeting earlier but both of u really a nice guy. Exceed my expectation.

As i said i have tried too much tom yam, really like to try other international cruisines before the life span of my little bro expire.

Hopefully we also can cheong all the way to Penang or Taiping soon.

Thanks again broS.

Big Bro Roy,

Though you have very little posting, but Platonic certify that your
experience are in the ranks of super senior member. With your most
humble character, anyone can just get along well with you.
Hope you did enjoy your trip on the weekend.
The trophy u wanted to present to me, Platonic shall claim it
anytime. We'll have another outing tonight with my sifu from KL.

Platonic

Aroymakmak
07-03-06, 06:11
PM Platonic and arrange to meet at Greentown. In fact this is my first outing with bro in the forum, so I am very anxious, really don't know what to expect. Will he be the guy with tatoos all over his body? Will he be the guy with all the #$#@#$$#@! out from his mouth?

Finally Platonic and bro Dog showed up at 9pm+, phewwww, they are very decent guys with very professional look. The sharing is very interesting, decided to go straight to the secret bercham den.

Only 2 gals to choose from, but surely will pick her even with 20 gals lining out there. Go staright up to the battle room, she speaks good mandarin and really take good care of me.

Name: Nam
Look: 8/10 very sweet
Boobs: near to C
Body: 8/10 slim & curvy
Catbath: 8/10 very hardworking, really dont expect such a good job from a 18 yrs old gal
AR: 5/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10 very tight and allowed many position
GFE: 10/10
WIR: I will but must wait AFTER Platonic tries her
Damage: RM110

Really thank you Platonic for sharing. To return your good favour, i have reserved a nice 19 yrs old very sweet SYT for u at Danok. Tel & contacts all with me, just waiting for u to claim her.

I found her accidently during my field survey last fri, and FYI she is the karaoke gal and not the usual WL. I immediately think of u when i saw her, as the nice SYT need a young handsome man like u mah.

Platonic
07-04-06, 04:21
PM Platonic and arrange to meet at Greentown. In fact this is my first outing with bro in the forum, so I am very anxious, really don't know what to expect. Will he be the guy with tatoos all over his body? Will he be the guy with all the #$#@#$$#@! out from his mouth?

Finally Platonic and bro Dog showed up at 9pm+, phewwww, they are very decent guys with very professional look. The sharing is very interesting, decided to go straight to the secret bercham den.

Only 2 gals to choose from, but surely will pick her even with 20 gals lining out there. Go staright up to the battle room, she speaks good mandarin and really take good care of me.

Name: Nam
Look: 8/10 very sweet
Boobs: near to C
Body: 8/10 slim & curvy
Catbath: 8/10 very hardworking, really dont expect such a good job from a 18 yrs old gal
AR: 5/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10 very tight and allowed many position
GFE: 10/10
WIR: I will but must wait AFTER Platonic tries her
Damage: RM110

Really thank you Platonic for sharing. To return your good favour, i have reserved a nice 19 yrs old very sweet SYT for u at Danok. Tel & contacts all with me, just waiting for u to claim her.

I found her accidently during my field survey last fri, and FYI she is the karaoke gal and not the usual WL. I immediately think of u when i saw her, as the nice SYT need a young handsome man like u mah.

Big Bro Roy,

Slurp.. When can Platonic claim her? Maybe we'll just hop down to Danuk next week. The specs of Nam seems not bad. Will give it a shot before she heads back.

Platonic

Aroymakmak
07-04-06, 04:46
Bro Platonic,

My experience as senior? You must be pulling my leg. I think i only have good experience in rearing cow (shit, don't let out my secret) but in terms of finding big holes, small holes, I am miles apart from you guys out there.

If my Vietnam/Cambodia trip is not on, do you like to go on 14 Jul?

Cheers,

Roy

Platonic
07-04-06, 05:20
Bro Platonic,

My experience as senior? You must be pulling my leg. I think i only have good experience in rearing cow (shit, don't let out my secret) but in terms of finding big holes, small holes, I am miles apart from you guys out there.

If my Vietnam/Cambodia trip is not on, do you like to go on 14 Jul?

Cheers,

Roy

Big Bro Roy,

Dont under estimate your own cheonging knowledge.
Forget the Vietnam trip. We are going Danuk.
Its going to be a busy month for me. Hope to see you
soon and experiment if a bottle of heineken can knock you out
as so you claim. :)

Platonic

Kaki
07-04-06, 11:03
It is moment like this when cheong kakis fostering relationship on and offline which makes me cry...Plat...way to go...love you mak mak. :D

Keep up the good work. Ipoh boleh from Ipoh mali.

Kaki

Platonic
07-04-06, 13:50
It is moment like this when cheong kakis fostering relationship on and offline which makes me cry...Plat...way to go...love you mak mak. :D

Keep up the good work. Ipoh boleh from Ipoh mali.

Kaki

Tai Kor Kaki,

Danuk next week? Miss the times when we had shared together
at Hatyai. Do give me a buzz when you're here in Ipoh.
Platonic have some surprise goodies for you. (while stock last)

Platonic

Aroymakmak
07-06-06, 15:38
Hi Platonic,

Have you tried Nam at Bercham? I will go to Guangzhou next week and maybe follow by Vietnam/Cambodia.

If you plan to go to Danuk next week and want to claim yr jewel, pls PM me. The Ipoh thread is so quiet recently. Hope that all bros can share share the lubangs.

Take care.

Cheers,

Aroy

Platonic
07-10-06, 08:15
Hi Platonic,

Have you tried Nam at Bercham? I will go to Guangzhou next week and maybe follow by Vietnam/Cambodia.

If you plan to go to Danuk next week and want to claim yr jewel, pls PM me. The Ipoh thread is so quiet recently. Hope that all bros can share share the lubangs.

Take care.

Cheers,

Aroy

Roy,

No, not yet tried Nam yet. The Danuk trip have got to be postpone.
Hope to get some PRC contacts here in Ipoh though or KTV places
to venture.

Aroymakmak
07-10-06, 10:22
Roy,

No, not yet tried Nam yet. The Danuk trip have got to be postpone.

Hope to get some PRC contacts here in Ipoh though or KTV places to venture.Oh yeah, remember to PM me if you ever find PRC contacts. Could see all the pretty PRC everywhere but just dont know the lubang.

Cheers,

Roy

Cafriedrice
07-10-06, 11:15
Hi Platonic,

Take care.

Cheers,

Aroy

Hi Aroy where is the "Nam"m place? The 1 u told me in PM? Did Platonic ask for ice-lemon tea from you? :)

Platonic
07-10-06, 11:34
Hi Aroy where is the "Nam"m place? The 1 u told me in PM? Did Platonic ask for ice-lemon tea from you? :)

Yes, infact there were so many ice lemon tea that is enough
to fill up my swimming pool. ;)

Platonic

Aroymakmak
07-10-06, 12:49
Bro Platonic is a very nice guy. Belanja him beer, tak mahu, teh tarik also dont want. Maybe he is only interested in puying. So i have reserved a nice one for him at Danuk. Hope that he will likes this one.

Platonic
07-11-06, 04:35
Bro Platonic is a very nice guy. Belanja him beer, tak mahu, teh tarik also dont want. Maybe he is only interested in puying. So i have reserved a nice one for him at Danuk. Hope that he will likes this one.

Roy,

Platonic understood there are new stocks that just arrive.
See if you would like to test drive. Give me a buzz.
Will be going PG this friday for a day trip, taking your
advices on which places to hit.

Platonic

Bulldogg
07-11-06, 06:24
Roy,

Will be going PG this friday for a day trip, taking your advices on which places to hit.

PlatonicBro,

New stock arrived? Mind to share ar? Woof Woof.

BD

Aroymakmak
07-11-06, 07:54
Roy,

Will be going PG this friday for a day trip, taking your advices on which places to hit.

PlatonicPlatonic,

I am at HK Airport now, will be back to Ipoh tonight. U know Penang well or not, do u need help or not? If not maybe i can meet u at Pg then i go up North again.

What new stock is that? Tom Yam or PRC?

Roy

Platonic
07-12-06, 02:25
Bro,

New stock arrived? Mind to share ar? Woof Woof.

BD

Bulldogg,

Dont pretend. Lets go 88(KL) again.

:)

Platonic
07-12-06, 02:31
Platonic,

I am at HK Airport now, will be back to Ipoh tonight. U know Penang well or not, do u need help or not? If not maybe i can meet u at Pg then i go up North again.

What new stock is that? Tom Yam or PRC?

Roy

Roy,

My penang friends will show me around. Getting a few pointer from you
would be excellent. You will be going up north this weekend?
Platonic postpone the trip because you couldnt make it, but then again found my malaysian made tirak in KL, KTV 88. Still planting the seed stage
and waiting for it to bloom.

Sorry, no new stock at our hideout, just the 2 puying.

Platonic

Aroymakmak
07-12-06, 02:55
Roy,

My penang friends will show me around. Getting a few pointer from you would be excellent. You will be going up north this weekend? Platonic postpone the trip because you couldnt make it, but then again found my malaysian made tirak in KL, KTV 88. Still planting the seed stage and waiting for it to bloom.

PlatonicOf course must visit something dont have in Ipoh. eg NCP, Sin Tong Ah, Butterfly. Wil help u to do some survey again in Danuk this trip, usually i just spend 2 hrs in Danuk jalan jalan before go to Hatyai.

Be careful, hope yr seed bloom to become a nice flower and not a COW.

Heard that there are foreign stocks in Fair Park Hotel. Want to go explore???

Bulldogg
07-12-06, 05:45
Bulldogg,

Dont pretend. Lets go 88(KL) again.

:)I just found out going there during happy hours lagi fun leh.

Saw your honey there. Very delicious leh.

Woof Woof

Bulldogg
07-12-06, 05:47

PlatonicBro,

You broke my fragile heart leh. I tot got SYT hottie. :(

Woof Woof

Aroymakmak
07-13-06, 02:32
Bro Bulldog & Platonic,

Thank you bros for yr invitation for the outing. Hope that i didnt bore both of u to death. I really very newbie to KTV lah but i am really enjoy watching both of u guys so enjoying yrselfselves. I told u already mah, i only have vast experience in rearing COW.

I think luckily we 'accidentally' got the chinese gal. hahhhaaaa, if not i might have to do HJ for Platonic & Bulldog liou.

Penang, Penang, Penang, Penang, Penang. Goooo gooooo goooooo

Platonic
07-13-06, 11:05
Bro,

You broke my fragile heart leh. I tot got SYT hottie. :(

Woof Woof

Bulldogg,

The SYT still there. Waiting for you to claim that trophy.
Champion already DDT, Runner up BigBroRoy, Third prize you,
last but not least though.

Platonic

Platonic
07-13-06, 11:09
Bro Bulldog & Platonic,

Thank you bros for yr invitation for the outing. Hope that i didnt bore both of u to death. I really very newbie to KTV lah but i am really enjoy watching both of u guys so enjoying yrselfselves. I told u already mah, i only have vast experience in rearing COW.

I think luckily we 'accidentally' got the chinese gal. hahhhaaaa, if not i might have to do HJ for Platonic & Bulldog liou.

Penang, Penang, Penang, Penang, Penang. Goooo gooooo goooooo

BigBroRoy,
Ipoh KTV scene nothing to shout about. The only thing exciting was that

1) Bulldogg got chased by a grandma
2) Bulldogg excellent manoevering for a detour
3) Bulldogg singing sensation!
4) BigBroRoy trademark dance move (ok na kam .. na kam)
5) Platonic shadow hand (bra clip)

but it was whole lot fun. We'll try to schedule our day trip to PG.

Bulldogg
07-14-06, 06:58
bro bulldog & platonic,

thank you bros for yr invitation for the outing. hope that i didnt bore both of u to death. i really very newbie to ktv lah but i am really enjoy watching both of u guys so enjoying yrselfselves. i told u already mah, i only have vast experience in rearing cow.

i think luckily we 'accidentally' got the chinese gal. hahhhaaaa, if not i might have to do hj for platonic & bulldog liou.

penang, penang, penang, penang, penang. goooo gooooo goooooobor roy,

nice meeting you too.

thanks for your "soup". it has similiar effect like "sup tor****", he he he.

if not for bro platonic excellent good showmanship, i think we were bored to death the other nite.

woof woof

Bulldogg
07-14-06, 07:01
BigBroRoy,
Ipoh KTV scene nothing to shout about. The only thing exciting was that

1) Bulldogg got chased by a grandma
2) Bulldogg excellent manoevering for a detour
3) Bulldogg singing sensation!
4) BigBroRoy trademark dance move (ok na kam .. na kam)
5) Platonic shadow hand (bra clip)

but it was whole lot fun. We'll try to schedule our day trip to PG.Bro,

I think u forgot to mention that u re-played "OK. Na Ka" countless times. That was fun too.

Woof Woof.

Bulldogg
07-14-06, 07:02
Bro Plat,

When are you going to do Project Jen?. Almost went there alone after our lunch just now.

Woof Woof

Platonic
07-14-06, 11:35
Bro Plat,

When are you going to do Project Jen?. Almost went there alone after our lunch just now.

Woof Woof

Sky,

Roy had her this afternoon. After Platonic had lunch with you,
we decided to venture again. This time Roy got Jen.
So tonight 88(KL).

Bulldogg
07-15-06, 13:22
Sky,

Roy had her this afternoon. After Platonic had lunch with you,
we decided to venture again. This time Roy got Jen.
So tonight 88(KL).Roy,

How's the rating? Good?

Woof Woof

Aroymakmak
07-17-06, 03:56
Roy,

How's the rating? Good?

Woof WoofHi guys,

Just touched down Ipoh from up north, so still blur blur a bit.

This Platonic is a real Devil and his sweet talk really could shoot down eagles in the sky, what a waste if he is not a OKT. Hahahaaa, just joking, bro.

14/7 already get ready to go up north and chat with Bro Platonic thru MSN. He sweet swett sweet talk me, want to show me one most precious GEM, I mustnt miss, she is going back soon. Made my BIG head fighting with SMALL head. At the end SMALL head with the strong support of Platonic and won.

Thought mustnt spoilt our Bro Platonic good intention. Reach the 'place' and saw the GEM. I think maybe you guys worked her out too late last night, she is in such bad mood, talk to her also no answer. Or maybe you guys sweet talk her but never F her, that's why she got angry.

Anyway, I thank you bro Platonic for his good intention and I enjoyed the massage. But can't do it to a gal not in the right mood lah. Maybe she likes both of you better. Surely.

Bulldogg
07-18-06, 02:24
Hi guys,

Just touched down Ipoh from up north, so still blur blur a bit.

This Platonic is a real Devil and his sweet talk really could shoot down eagles in the sky, what a waste if he is not a OKT. Hahahaaa, just joking, bro.

14/7 already get ready to go up north and chat with Bro Platonic thru MSN. He sweet swett sweet talk me, want to show me one most precious GEM, I mustnt miss, she is going back soon. Made my BIG head fighting with SMALL head. At the end SMALL head with the strong support of Platonic and won.

Thought mustnt spoilt our Bro Platonic good intention. Reach the 'place' and saw the GEM. I think maybe you guys worked her out too late last night, she is in such bad mood, talk to her also no answer. Or maybe you guys sweet talk her but never F her, that's why she got angry.

Anyway, I thank you bro Platonic for his good intention and I enjoyed the massage. But can't do it to a gal not in the right mood lah. Maybe she likes both of you better. Surely.Bro Roy,

There was a guy went in to "sample" Jen after us. May be he was too rough on the gem and you got all the cold responses. He he he.

Woof Woof

Aroymakmak
07-18-06, 06:48
Bro Roy,

There was a guy went in to "sample" Jen after us. May be he was too rough on the gem and you got all the cold responses. He he he.

Woof WoofI think Platonic has sampled her last nite. Bro, you long time never write FR liou. Better share share some juicy report.

Bro Bulldogg, hope to venture Pg or up north with you soon. With Bro Platonic around, you better carry whatever passport with you all the times. If the moon got 'lubang', I think he also will ask us go next minute.

Bulldogg
07-18-06, 10:13
Yo Bro,

I heard from DDT you saw one pretty MILF there!. A detailed FR will be much appreciated. He He He.

Woof Woof

Platonic
07-19-06, 03:34
I think Platonic has sampled her last nite. Bro, you long time never write FR liou. Better share share some juicy report.

Bro Bulldogg, hope to venture Pg or up north with you soon. With Bro Platonic around, you better carry whatever passport with you all the times. If the moon got 'lubang', I think he also will ask us go next minute.

BBR,

Platonic had not sample the Gem yet. Will be looking forward to our
Jalan Anson trip. We can go bar hopping there. Btw, do post
some china FR here if any.

Platonic

Platonic
07-19-06, 03:39
Yo Bro,

I heard from DDT you saw one pretty MILF there!. A detailed FR will be much appreciated. He He He.

Woof Woof

Sky,

Platonic guess as much you are refering to me.
Platonic happen to passby Taiwan while on the way meeting up BBR
for lunch. Saw this sexy MILF walk up Taiwan but didnt gather enough
courage to walk up during the busy hour.
So how's your Project Cari Lubang last night ?

Platonic

Bulldogg
07-20-06, 07:35
Sky,

Platonic guess as much you are refering to me.

Platonic happen to passby Taiwan while on the way meeting up BBR for lunch. Saw this sexy MILF walk up Taiwan but didnt gather enough courage to walk up during the busy hour.

So how's your Project Cari Lubang last night ?

PlatonicYang,

Project failed. :)

Platonic
07-21-06, 03:09
Yang,

Project failed. :)

Platonic hope you are not suffering from blurred vision or loss of memory. That is the first sign of old man symptom. My name's not Yang or unless
u trying to call me "yang = sayang". Better go for a medical checkup,
Platonic will accompany you there. :P

Platonic

Bulldogg
07-21-06, 06:31
Platonic hope you are not suffering from blurred vision or loss of memory. That is the first sign of old man symptom. My name's not Yang or unless
u trying to call me "yang = sayang". Better go for a medical checkup,
Platonic will accompany you there. :P

PlatonicYanng,

I learn this word from 88. You know what I mean. He he he :)

Kaki
07-21-06, 12:10
Guys,

These "you love me"- I "yang" you thing over here is really giving me the chill...

Chilly Kaaakkiii :D :P

Thanks for keeping this thread going guys, seriously. Ipoh is alive!

Howard K
07-22-06, 20:32
Hi Guys,

I am new in the Ipoh forum. Seems like a lot of veterans here on Taiwan.

I started going there since 2000. I came across a WL no.126. any comment on this particular chick?

Any recommendation on the Taiwan stocks?

Bulldogg
07-24-06, 02:43
Guys,

These "you love me"- I "yang" you thing over here is really giving me the chill...

Chilly Kaaakkiii :D :P

Thanks for keeping this thread going guys, seriously. Ipoh is alive!Hi Kaki,

Ipoh is no doubt alive with or without Cheonging...:)

Aroymakmak
07-24-06, 03:49
Yanng,

I learn this word from 88. You know what I mean. He he he :)Wow, very interesting. If like that after the hatyai trip, we should all call him cha. Pua cha = husband.

Am I right?

Jxxxcha. hahhaa.

Bulldogg
07-24-06, 06:28
Wow, very interesting. If like that after the Hatyai trip, we should all call him cha. Pua cha = husband.

Am I right?

Jxxxcha. hahhaa.Roy,

You are 100% correct. :)

Woof Woof

Aroymakmak
07-29-06, 08:40
Yooooo all the dogs ie bro bulldogg & dogdog loh and of course the young & handsome bro YANG,

Forget about the Jen who has gone back to hatyai (but she told me previously she was in Betong leh), i accidentally found one gem for u guys. I have tried her and she is superb, if she cannot meet u guys requirement, next hatyai trip expenses all on me. I better take back this bet, maybe she likes me more than u , how ah??

She told me she is from down south but i am very sure she is tom yam, dont forget i am hypersensitive on smell of tom yam. She speaks perfect mandarin.

Pls be patience, bro YANG & bro bulldogg etc will write much better juicy FR for u guys.

Platonic
07-31-06, 03:39
Yooooo all the dogs ie bro bulldogg & dogdog loh and of course the young & handsome bro YANG,

Forget about the Jen who has gone back to hatyai (but she told me previously she was in Betong leh), i accidentally found one gem for u guys. I have tried her and she is superb, if she cannot meet u guys requirement, next hatyai trip expenses all on me. I better take back this bet, maybe she likes me more than u , how ah??

She told me she is from down south but i am very sure she is tom yam, dont forget i am hypersensitive on smell of tom yam. She speaks perfect mandarin.

Pls be patience, bro YANG & bro bulldogg etc will write much better juicy FR for u guys.

Big Bro Roy,

Will give it a shot, or maybe 2 shot. She must be the best fuck of the century the way you put it. :)

Aroymakmak
07-31-06, 04:15
FYI, she is the only HC gal that i nearly go for 2nd shot. Her massage is also superb.

Aiyooooo, u are even younger and more handsome than me. She sure will like u a lot. I can imagine that u will have 2 shots within first 5 min.

Platonic
08-01-06, 04:36
FYI, she is the only HC gal that i nearly go for 2nd shot. Her massage is also superb.

Aiyooooo, u are even younger and more handsome than me. She sure will like u a lot. I can imagine that u will have 2 shots within first 5 min.

2 shots in 5 minutes? That will set my lifetime record.
This Platonic got to try. :)

Bulldogg
08-01-06, 08:22

Pls be patience, bro YANG & bro bulldogg etc will write much better juicy FR for u guys.Bro Roy,

I think Die Die I must try her leh.

Woof Woof

Platonic
08-02-06, 02:11
Bro Roy,

I think Die Die I must try her leh.

Woof Woof

BD,

Yesterday was out happy hour with Roy and we found a Gem.
Fishing kits required. The whole place is full off SYT.
Later we proceeded to BS but unfortunately the target was not
around.

Aroymakmak
08-02-06, 03:36
BD,

Yesterday was out happy hour with Roy and we found a Gem.

Fishing kits required. The whole place is full off SYT.

Later we proceeded to BS but unfortunately the target was not around.Platonic,

I think next time happy hour, we just drink milk for a change. If u continue to drink bear like this, very soon u will become puffer fish lah.

Going out with a handsome young man is a disadvantage, all the SYT just gather around him and ignore old man like me. But the advantage is this young man made the old man feel young again. hahhaaa.

Come let arrange to go up north this THU. Dont be CHICKEN.

Bulldogg
08-02-06, 04:29
Platonic,

I think next time happy hour, we just drink milk for a change. If u continue to drink bear like this, very soon u will become puffer fish lah.

Going out with a handsome young man is a disadvantage, all the SYT just gather around him and ignore old man like me. But the advantage is this young man made the old man feel young again. hahhaaa.

Come let arrange to go up north this THU. Dont be CHICKEN.Bro Roy,

Let Plat be the magnet to attract all the SYT and being "old bird", we got our advantege too.

Just flash our mature side to all the Muis Muis and Plat will be a loser.:)

Woof Woof

Aroymakmak
08-03-06, 01:22
Bro Bulldogg,

Bro Platonic and I have confirmed with OKT and WL at Taiwan, 'sam mei' means BJ,FJ and AR lah. Where got anal? Maybe KL definition is diffenrent.

Any contacts of anal in Ipoh?

Cheers,

Roy

Platonic
08-03-06, 02:47
Bro Roy,

Let Plat be the magnet to attract all the SYT and being "old bird", we got our advantege too.

Just flash our mature side to all the Muis Muis and Plat will be a loser.:)

Woof Woof

BD,

You can be your own flasher, Platonic is 100% sure that BBR wont
commit such foul acts. The minute Platonic read "mature side"
evil thoughts came running down my mind. This is what Platonic
call Hamsup Uncle. :)

Bulldogg
08-08-06, 05:40
BD,

You can be your own flasher, Platonic is 100% sure that BBR won't commit such foul acts. The minute Platonic read "mature side" evil thoughts came running down my mind. This is what Platonic call Hamsup Uncle. :)Bro,

Is not point for me to flash lah. If you flash, that's different story all together. You always said G. O. D. Gave you such a long "weapon" and all men will cry if they see your weapon. :)

Woof Woof

Aroymakmak
08-09-06, 00:16
Just happened to pass by Jln Gopeng around midnight. U guys should check out the area opposite RHB Bank of Jln Gopeng. Saw a group (around 15-20) NL, all dressed in sexy black. Seem to have a NL KTV at one of the shop house and also have one big electronic factory nearby. Must be all those horny factory workers same as those in Klebang area.

Bulldogg
08-09-06, 02:36
Just happened to pass by Jln Gopeng around midnight. U guys should check out the area opposite RHB Bank of Jln Gopeng. Saw a group (around 15-20) NL, all dressed in sexy black. Seem to have a NL KTV at one of the shop house and also have one big electronic factory nearby. Must be all those horny factory workers same as those in Klebang area.Bro Roy,

Interesting find!!! BTW, what are you doing at Jalan Gopeng in the middle of the nite? Noty Boy. :)

Woof Woof

Aroymakmak
08-09-06, 11:13
Bro Roy,

Interesting find!!! BTW, what are you doing at Jalan Gopeng in the middle of the nite? Noty Boy. :)

Woof WoofThis is called sacrifice mah. The ipoh thread is dying, all the big bro seldom contribute now. So I thought me the small bro chip in small contribution lah.

Anyway I had drink (ice leman tea) with Platonic and found this place accedentally on my way home.

But just becareful, you are not the only one eyeing the targets. I saw group of foreign workers (pakistan, bangla ppl around as well)

Dr Devil
08-11-06, 23:06
This is called sacrifice mah. The ipoh thread is dying, all the big bro seldom contribute now. So I thought me the small bro chip in small contribution lah.

There is another joint not mentioned here is Cherry Night Club behind MGS School / AIA Building with PRC now. As usual, good things don't last long, so check it out while it is still hot.

Kaki
08-17-06, 05:11
BD,

Plat you kena cyber bully left right by older men?? No worry I always on your side OK supporting you... :D

Kaki

Kaki
08-17-06, 05:16
This is called sacrifice mah. The ipoh thread is dying, all the big bro seldom contribute now. So I thought me the small bro chip in small contribution lah.

Anyway I had drink (ice leman tea) with Platonic and found this place accedentally on my way home.

Aroy,

I think Ipoh thread is OK. You see 1 Platonic already can be taken as 3 seniors members' contribution. :D
Anyway I see you, Bulldog and some other also having fun here, that's great!

BTW, the part about ice lemon tea is totally unbelievable, not when there is Plat around, ;)

Take care guys and have fun there.
Kaki

Cool69
08-17-06, 08:37
BD,

Hello Grand Son,

You seem to be very active in Ipoh now. Knn no lubang for us to party again?
How is the wind in Ipoh? We though of coming down to Ipoh to cheong & Party. Probably during the weekend. Will let you know.

Cheers
cool69

Cafriedrice
08-17-06, 09:41
Had being with DDT and platonic wandering around Taiwan, Big Sister, Carsem area and Hollywood. Taiwan is still supplying the same stock, Big Sister is last visit already for rice coz there are many elephant there.

DDT always let rice do the selection first, what a gentlemen he was. But... after DDT urges rice to select my 608, DDT join Platonic to play clean for the night. They both enjoy blue film while I was having my session with a Vietnam girl. Haiz call me up and let me cheong alone... >.<

Some highlight about the session
The bbbj is fantastic, 1st time I didn't felt when the cap was on, I think she use her mouth to cap me. Her pussy muscle is strong, grips my little brother very tight ^^. Her GFE is very high, spend rice vodka and chat with rice before and after the session. I did had a very good massage after the session, don't think Robin can satisfy me like this level of service. So at the end of the session I tip her RM 30 for her vodka and GFE. She did ask for my contact but I refuse to give her.

Name: Mei(608), Vietnam
Skin: Very smooth, like baby
Body:6/10
Boobs: 32A
GFE: 9/10
BBBJ :9/10
FJ: 9/10
Damage: RM130/-

Plat blames me for not sharing this info - Hollywood is the place where u can find action after 12 am. I really don’t know how DDT and Plat cool down their horny desire after watching the porn movie. ^^

Bulldogg
08-17-06, 17:56
Plat you kena cyber bully left right by older men?? No worry I always on your side OK supporting you... :D

KakiBro Kaki,

I think u got it wrong. Actually Plat is the one who bullies the older man like me. :)

Woof Woof

Aroymakmak
08-18-06, 01:40
Hey guys,

We must really force this Platonic out from his wood and write juicy FR. Unless he is deeply in love and want to abandon all the bros like us. Without Platonic, what a boring world it will become.

Kaki
08-18-06, 13:07
Aroy,
Agreed!!

Bull D.
Yes we all know Plat is capable of fending off any bullying, especially when at around puyings..!! :D

Kaki

Bulldogg
08-20-06, 07:03
Bull D.
Yes we all know Plat is capable of fending off any bullying, especially when at around puyings..!! :D

KakiKaki,

Your are so rite and that's my problem. :)

JamesBonks
08-21-06, 07:39
Hi,

I just joined. Planning to go to Ipoh next week with some friends.

I just heard about this Hollywood, where exactly is this place?

Tired of Taiwan, 88, BS and Robin already.

JamesBonks
08-21-06, 07:50
Plat blames me for not sharing this info - Hollywood is the place where u can find action after 12 am. I really don’t know how DDT and Plat cool down their horny desire after watching the porn movie. ^^Hi,

May I know where is this Hollywood located?

Is it a spa like Robin?

Tired of Robin, 88, Taiwan and BS liao

Platonic
08-21-06, 12:14
hello all,

its wonderful to see everyone united here at ipoh thread.
sorry for the late replies as platonic was away for while
due to unforseen circumstances.

cool69,
let me know when you boys will arrive, platonic will organize
something for you peeps.

kaki,
thanks for the support, for now and also at emperor disco.
:) (between you and me)

cafriedrice,
that place you mention operates till 2am. good fr, keep it up.
enough off ol games and go out for real action will ya?!

bulldogg,
congrats, senior member already :)
bring out the champagne bottle.

big bro roy,
am still in a dazed. hope to see you soon and discuss on the
issue. by the way, we would like to see your vast experience
in cheonging scene cause there is still lots of things to learn from
sifu like you. too bad platonic had a memory lost at our ncp, penang
trip. all platonic remember was char kuew teow all the way....

ok na ka - na ka

platonic :)

Aroymakmak
08-21-06, 14:23
Bro Platonic,

Nice to see you back. You are one of the most senior and active members, how could we live without you?

To me, I hope cheonging just a short term adventure. I long for a peaceful atmp with my loves one, esp there are more casualties in my cheonging adventures. However, I am glad to know few good bro in the forum. Just hope that this friendship will stay even one day we are retired from cheonging.

Cheer,

ARoy

Stop calling me big brother, am I really that big & old? I don't believe I am more experience from any one of you here. Hahaha.

Dr Devil
08-21-06, 23:34
Hi,

May I know where is this Hollywood located?

Is it a spa like Robin?

Tired of Robin, 88, Taiwan and BS liao

Hollywood is at Ipoh Garden East, few street behind Y2K and opp those street of coffee shops. It is disco with some FL roaming around. You can also check out Cue1 with mostly Sabah/Sarawak's tribe girls but don't put too high expectation.

Platonic
08-22-06, 02:39
Hollywood is at Ipoh Garden East, few street behind Y2K and opp those street of coffee shops. It is disco with some FL roaming around. You can also check out Cue1 with mostly Sabah/Sarawak's tribe girls but don't put too high expectation.

Hello All,

Hollywood Spa is actually located right opposite Lucky Hotel, its about a stone throw away. The place is abit run down but environment is slightly
better then taiwan, big sister and etc....

Cue1 is no longer operational.

Platonic

JamesBonks
08-22-06, 05:26
Hello All,

Hollywood Spa is actually located right opposite Lucky Hotel, its about a stone throw away. The place is abit run down but environment is slightly better then taiwan, big sister and etc.

PlatonicThanks bro Plat!

Does Hollywood provide full spa service (jacuzzi, steam etc.)?

Something like Robin lah, but Robin service really downstream lah, even Taiwan gals serve better but no spa facility.

I am actually looking for a place like Robin and gals like Taiwan :)

Any other place besides Hollywood that fit the requirements?

Thanks gentlemen!

Platonic
08-22-06, 08:19
Thanks bro Plat!

Does Hollywood provide full spa service (jacuzzi, steam etc.)?

Something like Robin lah, but Robin service really downstream lah, even Taiwan gals serve better but no spa facility.

I am actually looking for a place like Robin and gals like Taiwan :)

Any other place besides Hollywood that fit the requirements?

Thanks gentlemen!

Hollywood Spa has spa facilities.
The WL are more off imported dishes.
They do have massage package as well.

If you want a nice environment, you may try our Regal Spa
located a Regal Lodge Hotel, which is the best spa in my opinion
that Ipoh can offer.

Platonic

Bulldogg
08-22-06, 08:57
Hello All,

Bulldogg,
Congrats, senior member already :)
Bring out the champagne bottle.

Platonic :)

Yo Bro,

No problem...ice lemon tea is on Me..hehe

Dr Devil
08-22-06, 19:13
Hello All,

Hollywood Spa is actually located right opposite Lucky Hotel, its about a stone throw away. The place is abit run down but environment is slightly
better then taiwan, big sister and etc....

Platonic

Opps, did not noticed that it was referring to Hollywood Spa, thought it was referring to the Hollywood Disco at Ipoh Garden East.

Cue1 no longer in operation? I guess I am really outdated with Ipoh scene liao.

JamesBonks
08-23-06, 01:40
Opps, did not noticed that it was referring to Hollywood Spa, thought it was referring to the Hollywood Disco at Ipoh Garden East.

Cue1 no longer in operation? I guess I am really outdated with Ipoh scene liao.Looks like not in Ipoh Garden after all.

Pardon my ignorance Bro Plat, but where is Lucky Hotel (since you said stone throw from Lucky).

And while you are at it, may I know where is Regal Spa too :)

Thanks a lot guys!

Platonic
08-23-06, 05:10
Looks like not in Ipoh Garden after all.

Pardon my ignorance Bro Plat, but where is Lucky Hotel (since you said stone throw from Lucky).

And while you are at it, may I know where is Regal Spa too :)

Thanks a lot guys!

All the places mention here is situated at Ipoh, Malaysia. :)

Kaki, maybe you would like to provide directions.
You have the best sense of direction here.

Platonic

Aroymakmak
08-23-06, 09:45
Certified true copy. Our bro Platonic is back! We shall see his FRs, big lubang, small lubang in whole malaysia & up north very soon.

Platonic
08-24-06, 02:37
Certified true copy. Our bro Platonic is back! We shall see his FRs, big lubang, small lubang in whole malaysia & up north very soon.

BBR,

If we were to compare both off us, Platonic is still far behind from your vast knowledge. Had been driving pass Jln Kampar lately and see that 88 is not in
business for 2 days. Anyone has reports on Hill City Spa so far? Understand that place has turn clean that provide only balinese massage. Would pay a visit there sometime soon.

Platonic

Kaki
08-25-06, 21:10
All the places mention here is situated at Ipoh, Malaysia. :)

Kaki, maybe you would like to provide directions.
You have the best sense of direction here.

Platonic

You are so kind, Plat.

Jamesbonk,

Hollywood Spa is in Hollywood Hotel. To find it just ask for direction to Lucky Hotel or Srimaju Bus Station or ShenJai School. The Hollywood hotel os just 50 to 100m away from these places.

It is something like this, this Lucky Hotel is behind Srimaju Bus Station, while Shen Jai Private School is smack right opposite Srimaju Bus Station. Srimaju is very easy to find and all Ipoh taxi drivers MUST know it. Else, please burn his taxi, :)

Now, the Hollywood Spa is right across the road from Lucky hotel, so you get the picture?

Do not have high expectation of Hollywood Hotel, it is just a 3-storey old building (older than me for sure). the spa is at the ground floor. The "spa" is very old looking. But the place is relaxing and price is not bad, and stock is good.

Regal well you need old horse like Plat to take you there. if you have problem, take a taxi to drive you there. taxi here is very cheap - book a car from point A to B is just RM10. But really, Regal is not more than 10 minutes drive from Hollywood. Just ask where Excelsior Hotel or Syuen hotel is, go there, and then continue by asking people around on how to go to Regal Hotel. You see Regal is just couple of hundred meters behind Excelsior Hotel and Syuen Hotel.

JamesBonks
08-28-06, 01:45
You are so kind, Plat.
Jamesbonk,

Hollywood Spa is in Hollywood Hotel. To find it just ask for direction to Lucky Hotel or Srimaju Bus Station or ShenJai School. The Hollywood hotel os just 50 to 100m away from these places.

It is something like this, this Lucky Hotel is behind Srimaju Bus Station, while Shen Jai Private School is smack right opposite Srimaju Bus Station. Srimaju is very easy to find and all Ipoh taxi drivers MUST know it. Else, please burn his taxi, :)

Thanks so much guys!

I dropped by Hollywood Spa last Saturday, but to my dismay only 1 CKT working. Asked about Thai & Viet stock and he said not exist. He said they never had those nationals. I was a little confuse. I suspect he didn't want to reveal their stocks to me. maybe need an introducer?

Frustated, i went to the same old, same old 88 but was closed.

Went to Taiwan and took "Yellow" no 26. Not a looker, probably 30+ but good shape with B cup.

She was very GFE once she know I am Kowloon (KL) regular. She said she used to work there and knew the names of captains and WL.

However I was a little down since I was expecting to dip in jacuzzi and have a good relax.

Will check Regal in my next outing.

Thanks!

Platonic
08-28-06, 08:31
Kaki,

Thanks for the very clear directions, Platonic is sure
a blind man can find his way with your advise.

Jamesbonks,

Odd! When Platonic walk in together with DDT & Cafriedrice,
the OKT straight told us about what they had to offer!
Very straight to the point. Maybe he could sense that
Cafriedrice love juice is over flowing and a certified ham sup lo.

The next time you walk in, show them your desperation, hyper
perverted look it will work. If you do not have such gifted talents,
you may take up classes from Cafriedrice on perverted facial expression. Charges about RM80 ST and RM300 LT. :)

Anyway, hope to read more reports from you.

Platonic

JamesBonks
08-28-06, 08:50
The next time you walk in, show them your desperation, hyper perverted look it will work. If you do not have such gifted talents, you may take up classes from Cafriedrice on perverted facial expression. Charges about RM80 ST and RM300 LT. :)

PlatonicMaybe i will vent my anger and frustation in Kowloon later. I really miss the Thai goods lah. Last time got Thai in Taiwan (Ah Lan), really miss her lah.

I wish could tag along with you guys to Hollywood Spa sometimes, maybe they serve regulars only. I will pay for the spa but the girls, go dutch lar hehe.

Cafriedrice
08-28-06, 09:07
Kaki,

Thanks for the very clear directions, Platonic is sure
a blind man can find his way with your advise.

Jamesbonks,

Odd! When Platonic walk in together with DDT & Cafriedrice,
the OKT straight told us about what they had to offer!
Very straight to the point. Maybe he could sense that
Cafriedrice love juice is over flowing and a certified ham sup lo.

The next time you walk in, show them your desperation, hyper
perverted look it will work. If you do not have such gifted talents,
you may take up classes from Cafriedrice on perverted facial expression. Charges about RM80 ST and RM300 LT. :)

Platonic

Ooi... I skip online game that night to accompany u and DDT, but at the end both of u ask me to choose the dish and then later ur guy play clean. Now say me ham sup lo >.<"

Kaki Cewet
08-28-06, 09:18
Have missed these two joints for two years. I decide to drop in at these joints yesterday from my way back to KL. I almost painted on the spot when I saw many eleplant-size and aunties on parade.

Horrible is only word I can use to describe the quality at these joints where used to be providing value for money stock.

Cafriedrice
08-28-06, 09:52
Have missed these two joints for two years. I decide to drop in at these joints yesterday from my way back to KL. I almost painted on the spot when I saw many eleplant-size and aunties on parade.

Horrible is only word I can use to describe the quality at these joints where used to be providing value for money stock.

I think u mean big sister, Taiwan is not as bad as what u have describe.

Kaki Cewet
08-28-06, 11:08

This is just my personal perception. At least a half of the girls in Taiwan is oversized. Only those girls sitting on the right hand side are ok.

Platonic
08-29-06, 07:15

Cafriedrice,

One mens meat is another mens poison. So its up to him to
decide on his own opinion. By the way, when do you
want to explore bercham area?

Platonic

Platonic
08-29-06, 07:20
Maybe i will vent my anger and frustation in Kowloon later. I really miss the Thai goods lah. Last time got Thai in Taiwan (Ah Lan), really miss her lah.

I wish could tag along with you guys to Hollywood Spa sometimes, maybe they serve regulars only. I will pay for the spa but the girls, go dutch lar hehe.

Jamesbonks,

Taiwan's Ah Lan is No. 12?
If so, that is BBR's tirak! Yes, she is fantastic! But the OKT
told Platonic she longer works there as she found a sugardaddy!
Platonic is wondering could it be BBR??!!

You want to tag along with us?! Platonic is afraid you might
regret your actions off knowing us. We would only corrupt
and polute you further! :)

P.S: each new member requirement to join is to gulp down 3 glasses
off ice lemon tea in 30 seconds. Up for it ?

Platonic

JamesBonks
08-29-06, 09:20
Jamesbonks,

Taiwan's Ah Lan is No. 12?

If so, that is BBR's tirak! Yes, she is fantastic! But the OKT told Platonic she longer works there as she found a sugardaddy! Platonic is wondering could it be BBR?

You want to tag along with us?! Platonic is afraid you might regret your actions off knowing us. We would only corrupt and polute you further! :)

P.S: each new member requirement to join is to gulp down 3 glasses off ice lemon tea in 30 seconds. Up for it ?

PlatonicI think so, I can't recall her number. She even gave FK to me last time, really shiok lah. Took her 2 times in 2 days.

I am not a big time Taiko like most of you guys, just an "old" chiku trying to find some time (and money) to kill. If I have to, then why not, 3 glasses of lemon tea doesn't sound too bad :)

Aroymakmak
08-29-06, 13:17
You want to tag along with us?! Platonic is afraid you might regret your actions off knowing us. We would only corrupt and polute you further! :)

PlatonicPls think 2 times, 3 times and think 4 times before tag along with legend Platonic. Pls bring along whatever passport you have all the times as Platonic will give you very short notice and bring u cheong in space.

I am old liou, try to be faithful a bit and restrict the adventure to Thailand only. However I look forward to few beers at Stairway and chit chat with you guys.

Greatest gifts so far from ISG is knowing Platonic and Bulldogg.

Aroymakmak
08-29-06, 13:21
For those who likes adventures, I think you really should try those SYT at the pamelo stall. If you drive a 'BIG' car, your success rate is surely close to 80%.

Platonic
08-30-06, 02:21
I think so, I can't recall her number. She even gave FK to me last time, really shiok lah. Took her 2 times in 2 days.

I am not a big time Taiko like most of you guys, just an "old" chiku trying to find some time (and money) to kill. If I have to, then why not, 3 glasses of lemon tea doesn't sound too bad :)

Jamesbonks,

Platonic glad u decided to take up the fear factor challenge.
PM for more details. :)

Platonic
08-30-06, 02:27
Greatest gifts so far from ISG is knowing Platonic and Bulldogg.

Big Bro Roy a.k.a BBR,

Wow! Platonic is touched totally. Am glad that we found you as well.

For those who likes adventures, I think you really should try those SYT at the pamelo stall. If you drive a 'BIG' car, your success rate is surely close to 80%.

We still do not qualify for this category yet. But Platonic dont mind
a ride in your car. :)

JamesBonks
08-30-06, 04:28
Jamesbonks,

Platonic glad u decided to take up the fear factor challenge.
PM for more details. :)Thanks!! But I could not send PM, not a paid member.

I'll try to find another way

HornyAsianDawg
09-11-06, 21:17
I know I annoyed a few people the last time I posted in this section. Almost a year ago. But I would like to mend the fences and meet some of the fellow cheonging members. Esp Platonic and Kaki. I am quite tight with the South China crew now, but would like to meet some new faces here. I don;t mind sampling some of the local delicacies while in town. I would like to see if anyone would like to meet at Stairway on the 19th or 20th. Please PM me for details. I will know my Malaysia cell number when get there,

Kaki
09-21-06, 05:07
Horny,
I am not based in Ipoh, Platonic is the person you should try call and hook up with and also the rest of the Ipoh circle. Whatever your have written or done in the past are well forgotten. In fact, I have no recollection of what you have done in the past. We are just normal people who also happens to be habitual cheonster, no one will take offence towards everything said in the forum. Sex guide is the key for this forum, not holding grudges :) .

Plat and other Ipoh kaki,
I will make my way to Ipoh early October, let's meet for tea. I am now in Jakarta, the scene here is amazing and in my opinion much better than Hatyai. The whole Jakarta is like a huge pick up joint, with success rate of 50% either for P4P or amateur. You cannot eat alone in shopping mall without being smiled at, and Bule I met here here told me you just smile back and everthing else will take care of itself. This I do not know, but I had my first real BBBJCIM, and the unforgetable "gulping" sound she made when taking down my load. Priceless. :D

We Ipoh circle must make our way here with AirAsia so cheap now.

Kaki

First Element
09-21-06, 10:50
Hi there everyone,

Does anyone out there know where to find real MILFs in Ipoh. I mean any place to spot them or even paid sex with them?

Any HC got offer 'real MILF' for a budget.

Is the Michael Pang a real Milf dealer?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

First Element
09-21-06, 11:40
Any Milfs to introduce in Ipoh?

Any place where it is easy to hunt Milfs?

Any paid-sex with Milfs altough i still prefer 'real Milfs'?

Any help is appreciated.

Dan1024
09-22-06, 18:22
I just wanted to make a report

Few days ago, i drove around in Ipoh and saw Taiwan, 88 and Tai Kar J have been closed. at first i thought they just closed for few days for taking a short break. But today I passed by the Jalan Kampar and saw they are still not openning. anyone knows what happen?

Dan1024

Kaki
09-25-06, 07:59
I just wanted to make a report

...But today I passed by the Jalan Kampar and saw they are still not openning. anyone knows what happen?

Dan1024

Hi Da1024,

What time were you there? Except for Thye Wan, these places closed after 12 midnight.

Platonic
09-25-06, 08:58
Hi Da1024,

What time were you there? Except for Thye Wan, these places closed after 12 midnight.

Kaki,

88, Taiwan, Big Sister all closed. They had placed a note on the door
stating its under renovation. Rumours has said:

1) The boss was involve in a shooting at Titiwangsa disco years back
and now is chase by the police.

2) The newly appointed mayor at Ipoh.

3) aroymakmak has bought over the business. you all may like to pm him for
contacts.

Platonic (semi retired cheongster)

Kaki
09-25-06, 11:13
Plat,

Really? That is not good if the rumours are true. Of course the bit about Aroymakmak has bought over the business might be great news after all :)

See you in Ipoh.

Kaki

Aroymakmak
09-26-06, 02:19
Plat,

Really? That is not good if the rumours are true. Of course the bit about Aroymakmak has bought over the business might be great news after all :)

See you in Ipoh.

KakiFor yr info, Plat is the big boss behind my back. He only likes the exotic species, the first batch of eskimo, mongolian, masai shall arrive very very soon. Pls wait in patience.

Kaki
09-26-06, 12:44
I have guessed so Aroy.

Platonic is the man for Ipoh scene and always act not like one. Only he could oversee such a coup de'tat (pun intended) ala Thai.

Seriously, if Thye Wan and such are closed down then we might as well learn to be monk in Ipoh.

Cafriedrice
09-28-06, 23:55
For yr info, Plat is the big boss behind my back. He only likes the exotic species, the first batch of eskimo, mongolian, masai shall arrive very very soon. Pls wait in patience.

I feel the same way, push push ^^

Justume
10-03-06, 06:06
I have some Ipoh contacts. One is a OKT, can make arrangement for you and two other FL. Anyone care to d some exchange with me?

Thanks

Justume
10-03-06, 06:32
I have some other contacts, an OKT who can make arrangements for you and 2 FL. Anyone want to encahnge info, pm me.

Shanadda
10-03-06, 23:13
Hey there,

I am going to come up north to Ipoh in about 2 weeks, and I have never been very long in this town. So, my knowledge is therefore very limited in this aspect in regards to Ipoh. I've read the FRs here but so far I've come to learn that many spots are now closed. So, can anyone direct me to any places a man can get some action? P.S - price range RM100 to RM200. (a bit extra here n there kira cincai la)

Thanks.

Platonic
10-05-06, 03:21
Hey there,

I am going to come up north to Ipoh in about 2 weeks, and I have never been very long in this town. So, my knowledge is therefore very limited in this aspect in regards to Ipoh. I've read the FRs here but so far I've come to learn that many spots are now closed. So, can anyone direct me to any places a man can get some action? P.S - price range RM100 to RM200. (a bit extra here n there kira cincai la)

Thanks.

Shanadda,

All places are open except the famous 3 places; 88, Taiwan & Big Sister.
The rest off the info is in this thread, which Platonic do not want to repeat.
Nevertheless, your FR is most welcome.

Platonic

Member #2486
10-05-06, 09:03
Hi guys,

I went to stay at Casuarina Hotel in Ipoh last Monday, and try the service at the health center. I went for a body massage only for RM69. Its cheap. With an amoi. She 22 with nice red nipples. Maybe you guys can try it there. Just wanna know is there any good place for spa and massage. With nice malay chick?

Farkking
10-05-06, 17:41
Hi there ,
This Monday when i was in Ipoh the taiwan never open the gate although is 6pm. What happen ? Operasi ar ?

Platonic
10-06-06, 02:46
Hi guys,

I went to stay at Casuarina Hotel in Ipoh last Monday, and try the service at the health center. I went for a body massage only for RM69. Its cheap. With an amoi. She 22 with nice red nipples. Maybe you guys can try it there. Just wanna know is there any good place for spa and massage. With nice malay chick?

Hello,

Could you elaborate further. :)

Funlava
10-06-06, 11:03
Hi guys,

I went to stay at Casuarina Hotel in Ipoh last Monday, and try the service at the health center. I went for a body massage only for RM69. Its cheap. With an amoi. She 22 with nice red nipples. Maybe you guys can try it there. Just wanna know is there any good place for spa and massage. With nice malay chick?I thought that was a MILF place? Anyway, mind telling us the name / number of the gal? A FR would be great :)

HeavyDuty
10-10-06, 14:54
Bros of Ipoh, previously I saw threads of some FL at the pamelo stalls. And now i Cant seem to find it. ANyone knows about this situation? Can please PM me? Thanks in advance.

Farkking
10-11-06, 17:53
hey bros,
any good grounds to visit Ipoh nowadays ? So sad Taiwan wind up liow ?
I will be heading to Ipoh this friday and need bros' help to recommend new places.. thks
rgds, Fark King

Sexkeong
10-13-06, 06:05
The location of the famous pamelo stalls in Ipoh is near the "Sam Poh" cave. Anyway how, I can't find any "kang tao" at that place yesterday.

Ya, Thye Wan, 88 and Big Sister are closed. Last night went to a pub near Greentown, what a boring Ipoh trip.

Bros of Ipoh, previously I saw threads of some FL at the pamelo stalls. And now i Cant seem to find it. ANyone knows about this situation? Can please PM me? Thanks in advance.

Aroymakmak
10-14-06, 02:05
Being lonely on a Friday nite, Bro Platonic is always the best 24 hrs on call Mayor of all times. We went to Oxygen around 10pm. Not a single fly, so we proceed to Shuttle8 Fun Pub and stayed there for a while. Nothing interesting so he took me to tour his 'controlled workplace'. Ai. What I could say is that, he now controls more DUCKs than CHICKENs.

He showed me all his precious DUCKs in Jln Yang Kalsom, Jln Lim Bo Seng and surrounding backlane in Store (Old Ocean).

Mayor Platonic is indeed a mayor with multi business contacts. It might be very boring in Ipoh but rest assured exotic species are on the highway to Ipoh.

Hahahaaaaa. Thank you Bro Platonic, indeed is a nice outing. By the way, last nite is the CLOSEST contact I have with those 'GALS". They really look gorgeous and it really open my eyes.

Member #2486
10-14-06, 02:25
Hello Bro Funlava,

Her name is Joanna. Number 10. Try la. Eh got MILF there? Maybe next trip I'll try the MILF.

I thought that was a MILF place? Anyway, mind telling us the name / number of the gal? A FR would be great :)

Kaki
10-14-06, 18:54
He showed me all his precious DUCKs in Jln Yang Kalsom, Jln Lim Bo Seng and surrounding backlane in Store (Old Ocean).

Mayor Platonic is indeed a mayor with multi business contacts. It might be very boring in Ipoh but rest assured exotic species are on the highway to Ipoh.

Hahahaaaaa. Thank you Bro Platonic, indeed is a nice outing. By the way, last nite is the CLOSEST contact I have with those 'GALS". They really look gorgeous and it really open my eyes.

My goodness,

You 2 are really not having a life in Ipoh, :(
Should plot your trip to little happy town up north sooner man, :D

Cheers, kaki

Aroymakmak
10-15-06, 11:30
[QUOTE=Kaki]My goodness,

You to are really not having a life in Ipoh, :(

Should plot your trip to little happy town up north sooner man, :D

Do you want to join us to Hatyai during Loy Krathong? I came to this forum too late to meet you. But I still remember you are are the one who asked me to contact Platonic thru PM. Bro Platonic and I become good friend today indirectly also because of you.

Thank you.