PDA

View Full Version : Ipoh

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
02-24-04, 19:33
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

King8008
02-25-04, 17:21
I am great now that the Ipoh forum is set up.

Please give this forum active. I need more information from all the tar ko.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization and punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Jack Daniels
02-26-04, 06:09
Does anyone here knows where to get the Taiwan chix in Ipoh? I mean the location and venue. And how much do they charge? Is it same rate as in KL as well? Thank you in advance for the Infos. I appreciate it.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Kaki
02-26-04, 09:53
Yoo hoo, it is finally up.

Ipoh main attractions are far and between, and action places are disguised as massage parlour. Here is some info:

Most action places in Ipoh close at 12pm. So go early if you want good tasting worms.

1. Taiwan Massage Parlour: At Jalan Kampar opposite The Store supermarket. Mostly Malaysia Chinese and some Indians. They used to have Thais, Myamar and Cambodian but the wind got to them last year. Price = Rm80/30 minutes for massage + 1shot. Usually BJ with cap on only. Room setup is basic but clean. Girls are OK and usually are those in their 20s.

Any taxi driver can bring you there. If he says don't know, burn him :)

My rating: 7/10. for the price and more selection of girls

2. Big Sister: About 300m from Taiwan. More or less same setup as Taiwan. Price wise quite similar.

My rating: 7/10. Price and also the girls here are usually younger looking than Taiwan.

3. Jalan Yang Kalsom: Got 2-3 massage parlors. Just 3 minutes drive from Taiwan. Price is between RM40-Rm60. much basic setup and the ladies(yes not girls) give more satisfying service. But it depends.

My rating: 5/10. The girls are old and the place a bit dirty for my taste.

4. Hotel Robin: Check out the spa besides it and the girls are OK. Usually Malaysian Chinese in their 20s also this Spa has got jacuzzi and stuff. Like most HC in KL. Price is = RM130 for full package.

My rating: 7.5/10. Cheap compares to KL.

Feeling lucky? I know they hide the PRC some where (cannot tell here). You have got to ask OKT. I have seen them before.

5. There are about 4-5 massage parlours like those situated along Jalan Yang Kalsom, just a stone throw away from Robin Hotel. My rating: 5/10. But go and take a look at their Indians. Some of them are really hot!

6. Tambun Inn: The spa is at 1st floor. Go early as this place is one of the happenings, and closes early too. Price = around RM130 for FJ. setting is similar to Robin Spa. Myrating:8/10. Some of the youngest and famous girls work here.

7. Ipoh Spa: Jalan Pasir puteh. about 5 minutes drive from Taiwan. Similar setting as Robin Spa. Price also similar. My rating: 8/10. The spa and jacuzzi are better than some I have been to in KL. Girls quality like Robin. Young local Chinese and and some Malays.

There are more, but that is all for the moment.

Ipoh is quite unlike KL, do not go to those 4-5 star hotel spa. Fat hope.

Price wise if you are paying more than RM170 for full package I would say you are being overcharged. Unless you are talking about FL.

Some possible pick up places are those beside Kinta City shopping complex. Many pubs, lounges and restaurant. Feel Like Bangsar.

Checkout this one pub (not sure the name) which is facing Kinta City and at the second row of shoplots nearest to Kinta City.

All beer girls working are Malay and they are very, and I do mean very friendly. Rub, touch, hit, pinch, kiss or more as you like. But please treat them as equal. Beers are cheap so you can spend whole night here for Rm50. Ask any Taxi man and if he does not know, burn him :)

Cheers,

Kaki

Jack Daniels
02-27-04, 05:58
Kaki,

Thanks for the useful info. Myself are from Perak and sometimes when I am back there, kinda bored dunno wat to do. So with these infos, I hope it does help to ease the itchiness. He He! Thanks again bro. Keep in touch. BTW, are you a local there? As in staying there in Ipoh?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

ayuttaya
02-27-04, 11:00
Dear Kaki,

Thank you very much for your detailed information. I will file a field report if I have the oppurtunity to visit those places that you mentioned.

Member #1701
03-01-04, 05:36
Kaki, thanx for the tips.

I was over in Ipoh for two weekends to try out the spots you mentioned. Here's what I think:

1. Taiwan Massage Parlour

1st go: Great BBBJ and licks from top to toe. Rode on top of me with deep grinding motions. Definitely a must try.

2nd try: #128 - not as good as the first one. Laid there like a dead fish. Didn't put in much effort.

Rating for Taiwan : 7.5/10. Good value. Wide selection of girls.

WIR: Yes - for the value and the selection

2. Robin Spa

Good selection of girls separated into two areas. Lounge area is very narrow and almost suffocating. Didn't quite like the overall feeling.

The rooms however are spacious and comfortable.

Girl I had from KL allowed me to CIM after a BBBJ.

Rating for Robin : 7/10.

Didn't notice any PRCs and I also asked the OKT who said they only have locals. Maybe becos I was a first timer there?

WIR: Only as a second choice.

3. Tambun Inn - on Jalan Tambun heading towards Turf Club

Only 4 girls were available on a Sunday PM. One Fat, One thin, One older (abt 28 - 30yrs) and One that looked like she's had 8 screws in the morning.

Didn't take up the offer. Captain said some more girls coming in later. Didn't bother to wait.

Rating for Tambun Inn : 5/10.

WIR: No

4. Classic Ipoh Spa

Not difficult to look for this joint. Setting is much more spacious as compared to Robin Spa.

Package is RM 130.

Only 4 girls available at 2pm.

Tried the Iban girl - good bod. Boobs are nice but loose. Only 20 and been in this line for only 1 month, so pretty inexperienced although she allowed DATY.

WIR: May go back to look at the selection again once more.

Kaki
03-02-04, 05:43
Hey all,

Sorry to hear that Tambun Inn may have gone down in quality?well, I think we can get enough action in the city itself. So why even bother to go to the Graveyard? :) ( for those not in the know, Tambun Inn is beside a graveyard.)

They is another place got Thai, Myamarese and Cambodian, its called Helen assage parlour and it is just 300m cross the road from Ipoh Spa. (in the pasir puteh direction). Check it out. The price is RM80 I think. Setup similar to Big Sister.

As for papaya farm there are a few but mostly matured ladies. There is one not bad, got young Malays and indians. It is near Jalan Yang Kalsom. From the 7-11 along Yang Kalsom, there is a T-junction opposite 7-11. Turn in to the road. drive till the end, or about 100m, there is a budget hotel called PaceView on your left. Thefarm is beside the hotel on the G floor. No signage but for thrill seeker like us should be no problem sensing where the thrill is coming from.

But still the best one I have really went to and enjoy was the one near KintaCity. Guys you must go there, have a beer or two and chat with the girls. One caveat though, THIS IS NOT A PAPAYA FARM. The girls are all Malays and they are all 6-9 in terms of looks or body, or better still, both(sweat...). The last time I went(4 months ago), they have about 12 girls. A lot of sales ppl that I know of have either heard of or been to the place. Well, I guess after a lousy week entertaining dealers, suppliers and purchasing managers, this is a fine and economic place to winddown for those sales friends of mind.

Cheers,

Kaki

Daijek
03-08-04, 11:12
Shocking Experience:

On 6/3 about 3pm, went to Tambun Inn alone, located at 1st floor.

Once enter the place, I got to figure the direction, because it was so dark, my 1st impression on the place was bad+.

Then a young OKT approch me, asking me how many guest, I told him I am alone, then without futher asking from him, he straight away direct me to follow him. 1st I thought he is taking me to parade room. Suprisingly he tell me to wait in a room. The room have a massaging bed and shower. I waited at the room for about 5 minute. Me already sense something amiss, something bad going to happen. Then a massage women enter my room, she is an indian women and about 40 years old. she was holding some towel and massage oil. If no objection from me, she is the catch of my day.

Finally I got the answer, this is the service of Tambun Inn.

1) Without asking what a customer need the OKT made his own decission for you.

2) No asking of what customer want to drink. No tea or plain water, nothing.

3) No parade.

4) Don't know how much the damage is.

Bad experience!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the extra blank spaces before commas and periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not add a blank space in front of commas and periods. Thanks!

Member #1701
03-09-04, 05:48
Gentlemen,

1. Need an overnighter this weekend in Ipoh. Anyone can PM me OKT's number that can arrange?

2. Can the HCs in Ipoh arrange for an overnighter? If yes, which one?

3. Is 88 also on Kampar Road? I've never noticed it the few times I was there.

Ipoh can be pretty boring without a lunch-box at night. *sigh*

Kaki
03-09-04, 10:21
quote:

I'm from KL just want some information about Ipoh. I read that there is a pub which you can order beer and hang out there and also got girls layan. Give me some direction!

Michael

Which one are you referring too?

The one at Kinta City or The papaya Farm?

If its the pub then it is near Kinta City, the Jaya Jusco oulet in Ipoh at Ipoh Garden East. Here is the direction if you are walking. Say you walk from Kinta city towards the nearby area abound with night spots, you will spot a row of 2-storey shoplots facing you. There you will see a mamak restaurant andf cybercafe(I think), walk pass this row and you will see another row of 2-storey shoplots facing you. This is where the pub situated. There are a few pubs at this row of shoplots, but the one which I spoken of is roughly the 6th shop from your left, if you are facing the shoplot.

Hope I am clear enuff.

Cheers,

kaki

Member #1701
03-13-04, 04:38
Dr Daijek,

Tambun Inn experience - well, can't say that we didn't warn you on this. I'm going to check out Helen Spa as suggested and also Hollywood this weekend. Maybe I would be pleasantly surprised. Will give a review of these two spots next one or two days.

In the meantime, stick with Taiwan - dependable and more variety.

Atuk
03-13-04, 07:42
Hi,

Does anyone have been to Hillcity HC. Last time I heard there a lot of PRC.

What about Robin SPA. Any good package to go for bonking.

Member #1701
03-14-04, 16:36
Just got back from Ipoh. First stopped by at Helen Health Club at junction of Jalan Pasir Putih and Jalan Temenggong. It's quite hidden from the main road and there's a yellow bamboo chic that blocks off the entrance from passing view.

Anyway, went up and lo and behold - ZERO girls! Enquired with the guy seated there - he was unfriendly and said all the girls were on day off. What a load of BS. Asked for the tel no. so that I can call up to check later on. He said NO, they don't give out phone nos due to crank calls etc etc. (How do they do business anyway?)

So decided to give Hollywood Spa a try. Old man at counter was friendly, but also no girls to show. He offered to 'arrange' a girl for me for massage and another for FJ. It was a hot day and I was in no mood to argue, and he seemed like a nice fellow - so, ok-lah, took up his offer.

Masseur Wendy works full time at the Syuen Hotel and only gives straight Thai massage - don't bother asking for a HJ either.
Massage was average, damage was RM 68/-
Wendy is a slightly big girl - weighs 70kg, and is average looking. Young though.

After Wendy left, Angelyn came over and I had to switch rooms - massage room and FJ room different again - aiyo, very ma huan.

The FJ room had a very very bad odor and I think the toilet was not cleaned for a week. Almost puked. Threw me off the FJ big time.

Anyway, Angelyn from JB, fair, and on the plump side. She bathed me in a slightly less smelly toilet after I sprayed the whole toilet with water.

Cat bathe me top to toe. Good tongue. Almost came in her mouth - darn. She wanted to ride me, but I turned her around for a doggie style finish.

Boobs were loose, bout 36 - 6.5/10
BBBJ - 8/10
AR -8/10
Body - 6/10
Ass - 6/10
GFE - 5/10 (nothing to even mention bout)

Overall, Hollywood is a disappointment. No girls to choose from, rooms are dirty and smelly. Would Not Return.

After lunch, I headed over to take a look at dear ol' reliable Taiwan, (there were about 20 odd girls sitting in the lounge, and the selection seems quite good) but my favourite was not around, so I left to go over to Big Sister.

Whoever said that Big Sister is only 300m from Taiwan should walk the distance like I stupidly did. It sure felt like it was at least 5 blocks away i.e 500 m. It was a HOT day!

Anyway, Big Sister was also a disappointment as there were only 3 girls (looks very below average) in the lounge and there were like 30 men WAITING their turn! I took a U turn and walked out.

So, called for a Cab to take me back to my Hotel. Chatted with Taxi Driver (Happy - that's his name) a little and he asked me if I wanted FLs ... whoa! what a chance meet? I said ok - show me what you got. He called on his phone and spoke to this other person. Well, to cut a long story short, they were not offering FLs but actually Thai and Burmese WG. Guess where this person was working out from? Tis Helen Health Clubwhat a 360 deg turn, sheez. Apparently there's been a lot of heat from the authorities and ALL foreign girls are in cold storage. He asked me to follow him to secret hideout.

So okay, followed this chap to a house in Ipoh East where there were about 6 Thai girls. Took one up to the room - small sized, good body, tight ass. Good GFE feel. BBBJ and came in her mouth. After that, she gave me a massage and played my dick with her boobs. Damn ... good feel. Bang her once more missionary. Time : 50 minutes.

Damage : RM 120/-.

The house is kinda run down and there's no hot water so the I arranged with OKT to send to my hotel next time I call.

Anyone wants the OKT number can PM me

Ipoh will not be such a boring place after all.

Kaki
03-15-04, 07:10

Been following your FR and know I am learning more. Sure will PM you for the tel number.

Sorry man I was the 1 who mentioned 300m and boy was that wrong. I drive all the time and never bother to measure properly from Taiwan to Big sister...:). Hey owe you 1 for the info from your excellent FR's and PM me for get together here or KL.

And what's the problem with Helen? I was there a day before CNY and there were 8 girls. wonder what happen. Maybe of the wind.

Cheers,

Kaki

Member #1701
03-16-04, 04:29
Kaki,

No worries about the LONG walk. Hehehe it would've been a nice walk had it not been so damn hot that day. Thought I could cool off at Big Sister but hey, with so many guys waiting, I was not prepared to wait it out.

Yea, Helen was a buster, but at least there was a saving grace towards the end when I 'stumbled' on the Thai connection.

Yea, PM me if you want to have the contact number.

Kaki
03-16-04, 06:52
hey Michael and all,

Sure must be the one at Kinta City. From Kinta city the walking (if you stroll) time is 5 minutes. I am sure as I have tried before. Don't want to screw up on the estimation this time or I will get screw gain.. :).

See if you locate it. I went that area twice before I finally got it right last time, by trial and error. But then that was more than 4-5 months ago. I hope it is still there.

Cheers

Dr Devil
03-16-04, 22:31
For HC Bonking in Ipoh, the choices has been in my order of preference, well each have their own preference

1. Ipoh Classic Spa at Jln Pasir Puteh
2. Robin Spa (near Cargo Pub, not sure the road name)
3. Ritz Carlton Spa (but this is pretty run down now, it was the top 12 years back)

Else there are fish tank like
1. BigSister at Jln Kampar
2. 88 at Jln Kampar
3. Taiwan at Jln Kampar
4. Little Sister (not sure road Name)
5. Helen at Jlb Pasir Puteh

Papaya Farms with young chicks concept
1. No sign board at Jln Kampar behind Maxis.
2. Q1 at Ipoh Garden East
3. Fa Heung (closed liao)

I heard there is another one but have not found it yet.

KTV with GROs
1. Deluxe KTV at Ritz Carlton Hotel
2. Gold Mine
3. Collisium
4. Oriental City
5. Flamingo

Disco with FL
1. Shatter 8
2. Hollywood

Not sure about the rest of the disco.

Pubs
Lots of pubs at Ipoh Garden East and Green Town

Just hop onto a cab and tell them these places, you will arrive in no time. If I remember the no correctly, the call cab no is 05-2411388 and there is no extra charges, you could easily call a cab right to your door step in 10 ~ 15 mins time.

Hope this info helpful to bros who intend to cheong Ipoh.

Ookami
03-26-04, 15:33
Hey brother cheongsters,

Is the strong wind also blowing in Ipoh? There used to be many Thai girls in "U & Me" and "888" along Jalan Kampar. Are they affected by the strong wind too like what has happened in Klang valley!

Need some updates from you brothers who have been to Ipoh recently

Thanks.

Leftie
03-28-04, 15:32
Hi,

How about contacts for freelancers and part-timers in Ipoh?

Any one care to share their experiences?

Thanks.

Leftie
03-30-04, 05:19
Hi all.

HCs in Ipoh close at about 11pm and some even earlier if business is slow.

Anyone can suggest where to get paid sex in Ipoh after the HCs close for the night? Other than the transvestities on the streets and ladies at some rumah tumpangan at the town centre.

Are there phone numbers to call - like the outcall service in KL? How about all-nighters?

Sorry for the barrage of questions. Hoping that Ipoh is more exciting than appearances.

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Kaki
03-31-04, 05:49
Hey leftie,

You want info on OKT contact number try PM member#1701. See also his report below.

Ookami
04-05-04, 15:38
Hi fellow cheongsters,

I have just come back from Ipoh. Well, the winds are blowing strong in Ipoh too! The 3 HC's: U&Me, 88 and Taiwan had only 2~3 locals who are old and shaggy. The young Thai chicks are on the run!

I shall recommend Sakura who works in 88 HC [Jalan Kampar, next to a Shell petrol station] .Good GFE, big boobs, fantastic BBBJ and pretty looking [nice and shapely body]. Total damage RM80 for a FJ.

The others, just ignore them will do. Can't make your didi stand!

Really missed those Thai Chicks..especially my favourite girl, "butterfly", the one with a "butterfly" tattoo on her arm.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Kaki Cewet
04-05-04, 21:04
Ookami,

Where is U&Me?

Thx

Ookami
04-06-04, 05:45
Kaki Chewet,

U & Me is located along Jalan Kampar [the strectch nearer to Jalan Yang Kalsom] It is opposite the AIA building.

Happy hunting, but not now as it is pretty empty. During those good times, it was well stocked with young and pretty Thais and the damage was only RM 70 [little bit of massage, BJ and FJ] per package.

Input Output
04-18-04, 14:36
Any recommendation for Big Sister HC in Jalan Kampar?? Who is the best?

Ookami
04-20-04, 01:18
Member #1473

What I gathered was that the 4 HC's along that Jalan Kampar stretch [U & Me, 88, Taiwan & Big Sister] were being run by a same boss.

It is normal that the pretty girls and a bigger number of girls are assigned to Taiwan as a priority. The next will be 88 and then Big Sister. Thus, Big Sister is normally stocked with lower grade and older girls. The U & Me used to be a harlem for Thai girls.

Taiwan draws in a larger crowd, thus the "sales turn-over" for most of the girls is good and of course those girls get more tired and worn out much more easily, so if you go to that Taiwan HC at around 11 pm. Bless you.

With the wind blowing hard in Ipoh too, there is not much choice now[even oldies are in demand] and Taiwan is still the best bet.

Happy cheonging.

Input Output
04-22-04, 06:36
Ookami,

Thank you for your information, hope I can get better enjoyment after your tips.

Ookami
04-23-04, 03:00
Member # 1473

Enjoy your cheonging there. It used to be very enjoyable visiting those HC's until the strong winds came along. Sigh.

If you are visiting 88, try "Sakura". very good service [BBBJ] with shapely body. At the price of RM80, you get excellent value for money. Why not?

Please share your experience with other HC's in Ipoh. Can PM me if you want to.

Kaki Cewet
04-25-04, 07:45
Ipoh HCs used to have good quality foreign stock before the strong wind. Many local girls in Taiwan HC now are from Penang HCs. The quality is damned low!

Ookami
04-26-04, 00:22
Yeah, Kaki Chewet

I fully agree with you on the existing stock of local girls in Taiwan. I really miss those Thai girls.

What to do? Just wait for the dying down of the typhoon and a change of wind!

Kaki Cewet
04-27-04, 19:40
Which girl in Taiwan HC your kaki can recommend? I am drop by at Ipoh for "a mari-mari break" on my way to Penang tomorrow.

Ookami
05-17-04, 05:35
90%of the girls [or rather ladies] in Taiwan HC & 88 HC are "shit", look more like "pasar Ah Soh"

BTW, tried Sakura [#37] in 88 HC, still very professional. I enjoyed her service. Others, yucks, couldn't bear to look at them.

I am saddened that the grades of girls in Taiwan and 88 had fallen to such level. Blame that blasted wind.

Kaki Cewet
05-17-04, 18:09
Yap,

I just stopped over at Taiwan and 88 yesterday, most gals there are "ah soh" quality. The one I called in Taiwan is suck. Dare not to fxxx her again even is free !

I did not even sit at 88 for more 10 seconds. Just left the place immediately. These "ladies" must be from cheap hotel stock!

Kaki
05-19-04, 05:32
Kaki cewet/ookami,

Is that so?? Damn! Then what should we do if in Ipoh? Movie, movie, movie? or beer beer beer. Perhaps just go Sam poh Tong and chicken rice :(

BTW, have any of you guys check out Ipoh Classic Spa and Rainbow Spa, are the qualities still OK?

Ookami
05-19-04, 21:14
Kaki,

I didn't try the rainbow spa or any health spa in Ipoh. maybe I will try the next time in Ipoh.

Meanwhile the Ipoh nga-choy gai [chicken with beanspouts] are tastier than taiwan chicken. LOL

Kaki
06-01-04, 22:47
Hey guys, this thread is getting really queit nowadays.

Is this the fate of IPOH? sob sob...

I am going there today and shall stay on till next week..

man lets give us lonesome handsome macho-some men something to bring back after the trip..pray hard.

Gosh IF I have a good FR, better still a few FR's then I shall post them here. Let get our finger cross, fellow fxxkers.

Kaki, out

Ookami
06-03-04, 15:54
Kaki,

Enjoy yourself.

Since the strong winds, Ipoh had not been like those days. It used to be a cheap heaven for us cheongsters!

Looking forward to read your FR

Cheers

Kaki
06-08-04, 20:59
Ok guys, no FR. but did some recon and here there are;

Discover 2 spas:

one is at the FairPark Hotel, it was closed when I arrived so instead I went up to the Lounge and they have young girls . obviously a papaya farm. I guess if the lounge is a papaya farm then the spa could have similar concept.

Another is called Blue Spa, it is at the 5th floor of Ritz Kowloon, along Jalan Yang Kalsom. Any one knows Ipoh knows that place is filled with TVT's come midnight, again based on this I would say the Spa could offer some action.

Other wise I went to Q1 at Ipoh Garden East for a drink and didi some 'raba-raba'..ask the girl servicing me to further our discussion after they closed but she declined. Will try harder.

Otherwise,

Sigh

Ookami
06-09-04, 17:36
Ya, I agree with you, Kaki

Ipoh is dying!

I thought that Jalan Yang Kalsom's Ritz Garden hotel had closed down??

I still think that Taiwan HC is still strong amidst the storm!

Kaki
06-09-04, 20:03
Well, apparently not. The Hotel is on, and the Spa closed at 10pm, I was told.

Well, gald I am back in KL. At least, well.

Kaki Cewet
06-21-04, 04:07
Just visited Taiwan HC yesterday. The girl quality is SUCK.

Ookami
06-23-04, 07:35
Yeah, Kaki,

It is a pity that Taiwan HC girls had deteriorated to this level!

I really longed for those Thai tom yams that had been the main attraction for us frevent North travellers to stop by Ipoh for a refreshment.

Hope fully some fellow brothers can provide some contacts for us to explore in other "tempat" apart form those famous Taiwan, 88 and Bis Sister HC's

Ko Dang
06-25-04, 14:54
Dear all,

I think Robin Spa is a better place for Cheong.

Cheers

Kaki Cewet
06-26-04, 01:06
About 20 newly arrived at Ipoh PRC girls were raid yesterday.

Member #1701
06-28-04, 11:34
"About 20 newly arrived at Ipoh PRC girls were raid yesterday."

Which Hotel / HC were they at when kena raided?

Winds still strong?

Leftie
06-30-04, 10:31
Hi all.

By all accounts, Ipoh is dead as far as cheonging is concerned.

I am seeking input from fellow cheongsters for a definitive sex guide of Ipoh.

Other than HCs and streetwalkers around some low-end rumah tumpangans, where else can one find paid sex in Ipoh?

Are there escorts or out-call services as in the big cities?

Are there contacts for FLs and part-timers? Or chatrooms on the net where such operators lurk?

I know we can probably meet them in pubs etc but would prefer to go straight into it without beating around the bush.

Specifically some queries about Hotel Fairmont and Hotel Fairpark. Are there action in these places?

I called Hotel Fairmont to check room rates and asked in passing whether they have massage. I was told to go to the 5th floor. So went and nose around on the 5th floor - only rooms and saw no promising sign.

I know there is a spa attached to Hotel Fairpark. The massage is in a common space by a Thai girl. She could speak nothing but Thai so could not go very far with her and what can I expect on a mattress in a space as large as a basketball court.

Thanks in advance to those who will take the time to give feedback.

Cheers,

Leftie

Aconite
07-02-04, 01:25
There is nothing much in Ipoh, most of foreign girls which were mostly in karaoke and some saloon were being hauled by 'Pak Sako'. (Although doesn't seem much action from 'Pak Sako' recently)

You can find only local girls here. The only respectable place is Robin but the girls are between 20's to 30's.

I went there yesterday and took Gucci. She is an average and for people who have a go for normal amoi (not barbie doll type). Service is good with BBBJ in the shower and on the bed. She can really used her pussy muscle to squeeze your cock and make you cums. Nice tits and friendly.

Amy is the favorite there. She is beautiful but sometimes she would rush because of ?high demand?

Mostly people who go to Fairpark for the hourly rate room, OKT send the girls there and check out after finish the business. There used to be girls from former USSR but not now anymore unless you have a good contact.

But from what I know, my friends would go to Bentong, Danok and Medan for nice fucking actions.

If you got enough money and time, go to 'Bangsar' Ipoh and you will young girls and if lucky enough FOC.

Ookami
07-02-04, 01:56
leftie,

Ipoh used to be a "heaven" for cheonging! Even cheaper than most other places and towns/cities.

Alas, it had deteriorated to this stage due that dammed wind!

Ookami
07-02-04, 04:08
Aconite

Thanks for the latest update, I will be travelling up north soon and usually I will stop by Ipoh to sample those Ipoh "chicken".

Where is Robin?

Your report indicated "Bentong" which is a dead-cheonging town in Pahang before Karak. It should be "Betong" in Thailand next to Grik.

Happy cheonging.

Leftie
07-02-04, 09:35
I heard that the spa attached to Fairpark Hotel was closed down rather abruptly in the last few days.

Could this be related to that raid on PRC girls?

Aconite
07-07-04, 01:18
Yeah, it is Betong.

Ipoh is cheap but you get what you pay for, instead go for the teenage disco girls.

Sanuk Guy
07-14-04, 15:55
Ookami,

Robin Hotel n Spa is close by to a place called the Round Market which been demolish, replace by parking lot. A guide would be behind of Jubliee Park. Tell the taxi driver of Robin Hotel addn he will take you there. Last time I went, the girls r average. Understand, since young girls would rather head to KL or JB to earn more money.

You can try the disco such as Shuttle 8 but it all depends on your luck. Another hunting place is oppposite of Jaya Jusco mall where the pubs are. Start at 9pm. Hope it helps.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because", etc. Thanks!

Cancer Drug
07-25-04, 08:14
Went to Casuarina Hotel in Ipoh and had a ML there called Alice. She was tiny and MILF with looks not very Ok.

However her speciality was HJ where she took a good 20 minutes of didi massaging to make me cum slowly. This was exhirialitng and exciting.

HJ was RM 50 while massage was RM70

Cancer Drug
07-25-04, 08:17
Excelsior Hotel has very bad attitude ML ladies who are bitches. They give bad massages while bad mouthing you but want to be friendly for extra services. I run like hell during massage.

Member #1701
08-11-04, 03:24
Yo Ipoh mongers.

Are the winds still blowing in Ipoh? Gonna come down and do some recce-ing, but need to know if it's safe to stick my head out.

Come back bro.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Benjamin
08-16-04, 21:21
Greetings,

I'm quite new here and would like to just say hello. My pals and I are interested in some 'cheonging' spots around Ipoh. Would greatly appreciate it if anyone could turn us in the right direction? Heard Jalan Kampar still has a little action going on here and there.

By the way, which disco would you guys say has the best and easiest chicks to pick up (kinda strapped for cash..haha)?

Thanks Guys!

Kaki Cewet
08-28-04, 09:22
Seem foreign gals are back in action. I just visited the city and have a good time with a thai gal in one KC along Kampar Road.

Testube Cock
08-31-04, 04:48
Just visited Taiwan yesterday. Recommended ah shin. She said is from chine but I think is from Vietnam or Thai. She know lot of language and you will get some surprise from her!

Benjamin
08-31-04, 20:16
Kaki Cewet,

Kampar Road? Where exactly? (The name of the place, contact no, ratings and details of the girls) If possible can we have your FR?

Any other tips ppl? Ipoh dying it seems. Sigh.

Thanks a million in advance, by the way!

Benjamin
09-08-04, 14:19
Just came from a session in Ipoh this afternoon. First we stopped by at Big Sister. Only 3 girls were waiting there. The OKT said another two girls were in a session. Waited for them to come out. After a while, two of them came out. One was cute. So decided to try as had not cheong in a while.

Name given: Khai Lin
Looks : 7/10 (abit mature with wrinkles)
Body : 7/10 (Kind of Small sized, B cup maybe, not bad, but couldn't really fondle. She complain hurts, WTF!)
DATY : No, she was quite restrictive about her body. I got a little pissed off. Lost some mood.
Shower : Nothing great. BBBJ plus cleaned my behind. a little 'body scrubbing' though.
BBBJ : 6/7 Had some slurping sounds and some forced moans. Was not turn on at all. Her catlicks was great though 8/10.
FJ: 4/7 Was turned off as she was a little rude. I wanted to take over but she wouldn't let me at first. Moaning was so faked and forced and inaudible. Sigh. Decided to finish it ASAP as was getting annoyed with the girl.
Rating : 5/10
WIR : no
Damage : RM80 for 30 mins.

Still had some time and some cash so decided to got to Taiwan. The OKT very eager but was very annoying. After the let down session I decided to just go for massage. But OKT say no matter what, still same rate. RM80 for 30 mins. So just choose a girl based on OKT recommendation-No 4. Btw, I couldn't find Ah Shin as recommended by Member #2105. There the girls go by numbers. So if you know what number she is, please do let us know. The OKTs don't even know the girl's names so hard to find Ah Shin.

Name given: Karen (no-4)
Looks : 6/10 (wanted massage so went for OKT's recommendation. Mistake)
Body : 6/10 (Small Breasts, at first very 'garang' face but very talkative in the end)
Massage: 7/10 But at first she said she doesn't know how to massage. WTH, and the OKT can say she the best massager. Aih. But she was ok.
DATY : no mood.
Shower : Nothing great
BBBJ : 7/7 gave me a little mood at first.
FJ: 6/7 Decided to just go for it as paying full amount. Wasn't in the mood and she was talking too much already. Went back to Massage till session over.
Rating : 6/10
WIR : Yes but for another girl. Saw one or two quite pretty girls but choose Karen because of massage recommendation.
Damage : RM80 for 30 mins.

Take care guys and be careful of choosing girls. Don't let the OKT influence your choices.

Happy Cheonging

Kai Cheong
09-14-04, 04:12
ANy good spots that has foreign goods?

Taikoh
10-11-04, 06:42
Hi,

I am new here.

Need some info, I used to frequent Robin Spa and I had my regular there by the name of Yevvone (spelling?). She is no longer there ,any brothers out there seen her anywhere else, big boobs, solid ass. I really miss her.

Tyelim76
10-12-04, 04:36
Hello My fellow Friends in the land of Great Kueh Teow,

Any new findings lately, I was here about a month ago and only managed to taste the Ipoh Hor Fun in Taiwan and it was great. I drove by Robin and it ddnt look closed, is it closed?

Will be coming up again real soon, is there any other new health spa that provides "Happy Ending" for the premium price of RM130 like Robin in Ipoh? Please let me know, and i will hook you up with some contacts in any other states.

I've tried the Heritage one but the ladies there were of my grandma's standard, Hill CVity ok, but a bit far so any reccommendations?

Cheers

TL

Taikoh
10-13-04, 02:39
TyeLim76,

Yeah, Robin was closed for a short while and currently it is open again with new management.

The new price is now at RM138.

The other place I notice you did not mention is Classic Spa but they don't have much over there anyway, so don't waste your time.

Colony07
10-13-04, 06:06
Hello to all! I am new to this interesting forum. Looking for freelancer, any contact at Ipoh?

Member #2122
10-13-04, 12:11
Shuttle 8 is the place to go to pick up girls.

There are a lot of girls there looking to make fast bucks,

How do you know which girls are in the game and which ones are not?
Try to make friends with the DJ. He knows.

My Ipoh friend introduced one, but she was only 16, looks like 20-something though. I didnt want to risk it. wasn't interested after that. Most of the girls look too young.

So my friend brought me to a karaoke joint, I think it's call "Dynasty" or something like that, I dont remember the name.

But this option only if you have time.

We went there booked the room for 4 hours (i think it's a minimum) at rm20-30 an hour. There were a few of us and we had a great time!
First you get to know the PRC girls, the wind obviously did not blow in here!

The girls are real horny, mine kept lowering her body while talking to me to expose part of her boobs, and then she would hold my hand and sit really close to me, basically just tease me until I can't take it anymore!

Before you know it my hands were all over her.

We didn't do it there though. I got to take her out afterwards for rm200. It's not rm200 an hour, I spent a few hours with her after that... and got to cum a few times. Altough she didn't stay the night, but I was satisfied!

Oh yeah, other expenses like supper and hotel room are not included.

According to my Ipoh friend rm200 is not a standard pricing, it depends on the girl, most likely you'll get charged more, but it seems I got a good deal cause he knows the mummy there very well.

Ipoh is not a dead place! You just need to know where to look. Luckily I got a guide. he he he.

Hi,

This is just a suggestion, so please don't take it the wrong way.

I appreciate the details in your report, but I know from experience that a lot of people find it easier to read a report if the paragraphs are separated by a single blank line.

I know how this happens: You're banging away at the keyboard, putting your thoughts into the report as fast as you can write them. However, if you could hit the return key TWICE at the end of each paragraph, your report would be much easier to read, which would certainly be appreciated by your fellow Forum Members.

Thanks,

Jackson

Kaki Cewet
10-15-04, 16:31
Just visited Taiwan HC, get one chinese chick to release my bullets. Damp, this girl service is the worst among my many trips to Taiwan.

Don't pick rusty face chinese girls. Masturbate is better option than to pay these chicks

Taikoh
10-19-04, 06:08
Forget about the rest just go ROBIN , its the place right now!

Member #2073
10-30-04, 03:12
ANy bro here , do have any recommandation and the price in IPOH, im goin there for a wedding dinner, after that i would one to have my try there, any place recommand?

Dig04
11-17-04, 16:31
Hi bro,

Anyone have any recommandation in IPOH, I'm going there this weekend. I would like to have some fun there, any place/contact recommand? Please PM me. Thanks in advance.

Taikoh
11-19-04, 17:28
Go Robin:

Try Meiji - Small nuts tight pussy, acceptable BJ, good complexion, excellent body for doggie.

Or try Eleven - Sligthly bigger nuts ,solid butt, ask for hot BJ during shower.

She is really friendly and cooperative once you get to know her.

Or Gucci - Big nuts , above average body but gives you an impression she doesn't enjoy it.

There is this Kadazan girl ,can't remember the name, give an excellebt BJ and allows you to cum in her mouth.

And if you go for matured woman, groaning and moaning, toe sucking ,ass licking I recommend Monica.

All at standard price of RM138 inclusive of spa usage and food, drinks non-alcoholic is complimentary.

US Guy
11-30-04, 06:35
I will be in Ipoh around x'mas and NY - is the selection of WL better at Robin or Taiwan.

Thanks

Kaki
11-30-04, 11:57
Well friends, I went to Taiwan a couple of days ago with a friend and he said number 80 is good. Ok lah I said trust you man and off I said to OKT want Number 80. Found out she is an Iban who worked in Cathay Hotel Penang before.

Body: 7
Boobs: B-cup, 7 IMHO, I dont mind them small
look: 6, Ok lar for Rm80
service: well that was one of the best sex I had had for months
BBBJ: 8, slurpy and playful
AR: yes she did it and well could be 7-8
FJ: Attitude good, allow me to do 3 position and she came actually during missionary
GFE: better than most Taiwan's girls

CONS: her pussy juice smell like dead fish so at the end of the FJ it was a bit putting me off

Overall: Apart from the smell of her juice, I would give her a 8.5. Since the climax was we sort of came together,and that was a plus for me.

WIR to Taiwan: there are a few smooth skin, cute local chinese..maybe when I am back for a visit to Ipoh I will give them a try...if not, there is still number 80.

Kaki

Hong51
12-07-04, 15:40
Hi all,

Where can I find some action like papaya farm in Ipoh?

Rocky

Tonsil Basher
12-08-04, 04:43
A few years ago there was this girl...short, around 5' tall, humongous tits..at Tambun Inn. She lived nearby at Canning Garden.

Dig04
01-03-05, 03:03
Hi Bro,

Where is Robin? and Taiwan?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dig04

Taikoh
01-07-05, 17:00
Robin is near Parkson and Taiwan is in jalan yang kalsom, other than that difficult to explain.

Robin is the one that is currently advertising with a banner that says
"STD rooms for RM68 per night" no joke ! They don't know the abbreviation for STD or maybe we got it wrong all this while.

Kaki Cewet
01-09-05, 13:30
Hi Bro,

Where is Robin? and Taiwan?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dig04Taiwan, 99 and big sister are along Jalan Kampar.

Kaki
01-12-05, 17:53
hey Dig04, are you from Ipoh or familiar with some landmarks in Ipoh?

Taiwan, 88 and Bis sister like Kaki Cewet said are along Jalan Kampar. Taiwan is especialiy easy to find cause it is opposite(not exactly) The Store supermarket.

Robin just gone through some renovation and now they even have a convenient store at ground floor. In fact the hotel is just 3 minutes walk from the famous Low Wong Taugeh Chicken. It is difficult to explain but you can get a taxi man to help you man. Ipoh is sooo small compare to Penang, Singapore or KL

Kaki

Valent Rich
03-03-05, 16:25
Cheongsters,

Need to entertain customers in nice ktv next month.

Any good suggestions 4 ipoh? Preference of good china koay teow who is not too aloof. Nasi lemak also ok.

Appreciate if can give cost estimate as well, because cos may need to trim according to approved budget

DJ the Bear
03-08-05, 11:31
Anyone have more info on Shatter 8. I will be in Ipoh end of this month for a week. Thks.

Hong51
03-16-05, 12:50
Hi Everybody,

Do you know where can I find massage parlour at Ipoh area? Where is the place? How much it cost? Please send me some information on this. You can PM me or reply in this thread.

Thank you.

Regards,

Hong51

Bonus Man
04-02-05, 03:16
Hi guys,

Will be making a trip to ipoh tomorrow till Tuesday. Anyplace to recommend for a good papaya farming session? Also, where has the best spa in town?

Thanks in advance.

Behkia
04-02-05, 07:00
Cheongsters should be careful if the MILF's pussy smells of dead fish - sure sure of infection by Chlamydia a type of STD. Always play safe and use a rubber and no DATY.

Bonus Man
04-04-05, 14:03
Hi all,

This is an FR on behalf of my friend, DMK (soon to be WSG regular).

Name : Susan
Race : Nasi Lemak
Looks : 4.5/10
Body : 5/10
BBBJ : 8/10

FJ : 2/10. Sleeps there spread eagle, waiting for action. Worse still, after CIC (Cum in ****), ask wether tired or not. Basket!

GFE : 0.0/10. What GFE? Didn't even speak, besides asking wether tired or not, the nerves!

WIR : Absolutely, infinitely NEVER!

Guys,

Please help the poor soul. Anyone who knows better place to go, let us know. Too bad leaving to Penang tomorrow. But will be back next month.

Ciaos.

Bonus

Testube Cock
04-08-05, 16:30
Just back from ipoh. Visited tai ka cheh, picked 1 thai girl but pretendin she is a local (oh my god!!). Overall looks 8/10, skill 6/10. Bro, can try her. But need to depend on your luck coz she might b occupied, not working or too many ppl. Btw, I also spot 1 in 88. But the Q is long so headed to tai ka cheh.

Kaki Cewet
04-15-05, 16:34
Seems the foreign wind come back again.

Just back from ipoh. Visited tai ka cheh, picked 1 thai girl but pretendin she is a local (oh my god!!). Overall looks 8/10, skill 6/10. Bro, can try her. But need to depend on your luck coz she might b occupied, not working or too many ppl. Btw, I also spot 1 in 88. But the Q is long so headed to tai ka cheh.

DaThinMan
04-17-05, 17:19
Cheongsters should be careful if the MILF's pussy smells of dead fish - sure sure of infection by Chlamydia a type of STD. Always play safe and use a rubber and no DATY.

Might not be STD. IIANM, a vaginal yeast infection also has a bad smell.

In anycase, one whiff and if it smells bad who still wants to DATY?

Tonsil Basher
04-18-05, 04:16
You're right. Vaginal yeast does give out bad smell. And avoid screwing a FL with that problem and who also likes to complain a lot...otherwise you'll be in for WHINE & CHEESE.

Might not be STD. IIANM, a vaginal yeast infection also has a bad smell.

In anycase, one whiff and if it smells bad who still wants to DATY?

Kplastik54
04-18-05, 04:42
Dear Bros,

It seems that the Massage action around Ipoh is very tame nowadays.

Anyway went up 3rd floor at Excelsior and greeted by an Indian OKT. He said massage is confined to rooms only. Okay so he brought me up to a room at the 7th floor and recommended No. 11 girl (cant remember her name).

She's a middle aged woman, face (6/10), slim bodied, proceeded to give me a soft but quite good massage. Later offered me Batin (RM50) and FJ (massage+FJ for RM200), so I took the latter. Well, this girl doesnt do BBBJ and her FJ meant straightaway bang with her on top of me.

All in all, it was not a very good experience although shes quite friendly. The only thing worth mentioning is that she looked as though she enjoyed the ride, maybe coming as I shot my load.

I dont think I will look for this girl the next time I am in Ipoh. They could be better stock somewhere. Just that I dont have any contacts for searching in Ipoh.Any brothers willing to help?

Plastik

Puffy74
04-29-05, 04:01
I was in Ipoh yesterday for a meeting and after that travelled to Jalan Kampar to view the infamous massage parlours, 88, Taiwan and Big Sister.

For a map, kindly send me a personal message.

I found out that 88 and Taiwan have very small signages (they were both massage parlours located on the 1st floor of a row of shophouses), while Big Sister was clearly visible (being under a snooker centre).

I did not enter 88 or Big Sister (it was on the ground floor and the glass windows were darkened) but entered Taiwan. BTW, all three are not next to each other but several hundred metres apart.

Went up the stairs and immediately greeted by an OKT.

I saw several girls (all decent looking but I noticed kinda bored) sitting and wearing sexy outfits! Also around were several horny customers who just mingled and sat and drank tea.

The OKT brought out a Chinese tea and I immediately asked for a ciggie and started puffing away.

Next, I asked for a girl who provides good service.

He recommended a Dayak girl from Sarawak. Below is the review:

Name: Jojo (Number 73)
Face: 6/10 (She's quite fair and pretty)
Skin: 7/10 (Putih merah macam Mat Salleh)
Body: 6/10 (Slightly plump)
Hair: 5/10 (Short hair)
Boobs: 8/10 (Round and nice to squeeze, 36C cups)
BBBJ: 9/10 (with popping or 'pop' sounds)
CIM: No
French Kiss: No
AR: No
FJ: 8/10 (Tried woman-on-top first then missionary. She lifted her legs up high while I was banging away. Tak boleh tahan! After 4 minutes I came inside of her. Wore a condom).
GFE: 7/10 (She was very friendly and liked to talk)
Damage: RM80 (very cheap when compared to KL for this kind of service)
Overall value for money: 9/10 (can't get this kind of friendly service in KL for RM80)
WIR: Yes, yes, yes! (If I'm ever in Ipoh again...)

Tonsil Basher
04-29-05, 08:27
I remember Taiwan charges that amount but they have time limit, right?

I was in Ipoh yesterday for a meeting and after that travelled to Jalan Kampar to view the infamous massage parlours, 88, Taiwan and Big Sister.

For a map, kindly send me a personal message.

I found out that 88 and Taiwan have very small signages (they were both massage parlours located on the 1st floor of a row of shophouses), while Big Sister was clearly visible (being under a snooker centre).

I did not enter 88 or Big Sister (it was on the ground floor and the glass windows were darkened) but entered Taiwan. BTW, all three are not next to each other but several hundred metres apart.

Went up the stairs and immediately greeted by an OKT.

I saw several girls (all decent looking but I noticed kinda bored) sitting and wearing sexy outfits! Also around were several horny customers who just mingled and sat and drank tea.

The OKT brought out a Chinese tea and I immediately asked for a ciggie and started puffing away.

Next, I asked for a girl who provides good service.

He recommended a Dayak girl from Sarawak. Below is the review:

Name: Jojo (Number 73)
Face: 6/10 (She's quite fair and pretty)
Skin: 7/10 (Putih merah macam Mat Salleh)
Body: 6/10 (Slightly plump)
Hair: 5/10 (Short hair)
Boobs: 8/10 (Round and nice to squeeze, 36C cups)
BBBJ: 9/10 (with popping or 'pop' sounds)
CIM: No
French Kiss: No
AR: No
FJ: 8/10 (Tried woman-on-top first then missionary. She lifted her legs up high while I was banging away. Tak boleh tahan! After 4 minutes I came inside of her. Wore a condom).
GFE: 7/10 (She was very friendly and liked to talk)
Damage: RM80 (very cheap when compared to KL for this kind of service)
Overall value for money: 9/10 (can't get this kind of friendly service in KL for RM80)
WIR: Yes, yes, yes! (If I'm ever in Ipoh again...)

Hc Ranger
04-29-05, 12:54
I remember Taiwan charges that amount but they have time limit, right?

Yup you are definitely right. RM80 for 25 minutes only! By the way, the so-called best places to go to are 88, Taiwan and Big Sister. Someone did mention Robin Spa earlier, but everytime I passed by, RS seems quite dead. The action could all be inside for all I know but I really doubt it.

Eazy Guy
05-01-05, 10:49
Well, its my first experience in Ipoh. I went to RObin and found that there is about 7 gals sitting inside the so call 'waiting room' for customers like us. Since its my first time so I went for the OKT's recommendation, she is a chinese gal who are from KL.

Name: Amy
Look: 6/10 (kinda gf look)
Measurement: 7/10 (32B+ and its very firmed!)
BJ: 5/10 So so only
Catbath: 5/10 So so only
FJ: 6/10 Damn fast (She managed to squeze my bro till I cum in about 15 minutes, its abnormal)
Overal: 6/10
Damage: 138

Its a nice try as the price is cheaper than KL, JB or even PG. So next trip to Ipoh, I will definately cheoing over there again and again. But this time I prefer to go to local gals as we all know that Ipoh is not only famous with 'nga choi kai' but 'Ipoh leng lui' as well!

Cheers~

DJ the Bear
05-03-05, 10:38
Robin only got 1 nasi lemak, right? If she is the one, face so so only, then the service as you mentioned also so so only.

Hi all,

This is an FR on behalf of my friend, DMK (soon to be WSG regular).

Name : Susan
Race : Nasi Lemak
Looks : 4.5/10
Body : 5/10
BBBJ : 8/10

FJ : 2/10. Sleeps there spread eagle, waiting for action. Worse still, after CIC (Cum in ****), ask wether tired or not. Basket!

GFE : 0.0/10. What GFE? Didn't even speak, besides asking wether tired or not, the nerves!

WIR : Absolutely, infinitely NEVER!

Guys,

Please help the poor soul. Anyone who knows better place to go, let us know. Too bad leaving to Penang tomorrow. But will be back next month.

Ciaos.

Bonus

Kaki
05-05-05, 00:31
Hey yo man,

Long time since I wrote my last FR. Well, was in town last week and with my partner in crime (he is from Ipoh) we venture to a new hound. This place is called Hollywood, which is right across the road opposite Lucky Hotel (the one besides Srimaju Bus Station). At night you can find TVT working in front of the hotel, sexy but no thanks for us. We head to the spa and it was quite dark in there. In case you have not been there, this joint is actually a spa+lounge kind of place. You can get massage here, have a drink, play some pool, and have sex here. There were 3-4 Viets that night, but the OKT, the only chinese OKT there, told us for Rm150 better get a local. The Viets , though look good (I have to say the look scores are between 6-8), service sucks big time. We did not believe him initially but after we conferred with those who had them just before us, we must say we have to agreed.

I decided not to do anyone that night but my partner went and got one 30 y.o. local chinese. She has the kind of things I like but I was not up to it that night. FR from my friend seem OK. Will try her when I am in town again.

Must say this place looks promising. The OKT, 1 chinese and 1 indian, who can speak very good cantonese, are helpful. But for RM150 I must say this is the most expensive cheong place in Ipoh, not taking into account KTV or pubs.

Kaki
05-05-05, 00:37
After my night out at Hollywood, my Ipoh friend mentioned to me that there are actually many quickie joint in the hotels which share the same block as Hollywood. really?

So the next afternoon, off I went to Hollywood but not to this spa, but walk up the many hotels residing in this same block. I went about 4 of them and finally stumble into some young and cute Sabahans, for RM30, it was all bang and no suck, and all out within 15 minutes.

Those of you want an afternoon quickie and is around the area, go have a look. There are Indon there too but they were not to my taste.

kaki

Testube Cock
05-08-05, 08:18
So you meant they only operate during day time? I think night time is more convenience for me. By the way,wat u mean by TVT? For the last,any name for the hotel that u got the sabahan? Me travelling to Ipoh tomorrow.

After my night out at Hollywood, my Ipoh friend mentioned to me that there are actually many quickie joint in the hotels which share the same block as Hollywood. really?

So the next afternoon, off I went to Hollywood but not to this spa, but walk up the many hotels residing in this same block. I went about 4 of them and finally stumble into some young and cute Sabahans, for RM30, it was all bang and no suck, and all out within 15 minutes.

Those of you want an afternoon quickie and is around the area, go have a look. There are Indon there too but they were not to my taste.

kaki

Kaki
05-09-05, 06:07
TVT? = "ah-kua" lo. And thai lady boy at that. The hotel(or rather motel) I went up to is Lucky Hotel, it is the motel furthest away from Hollywood Spa. U could access most of these motels from the back, which is both convenient and safe.

Sorry man but at night these joints are closed, though you can go Hollywood and have a look. If non to your liking at least just grab a drink and watch the porno video they keep on playing. Some of these girls I found out are from other HCs and Spa, so they will only start work at say 10pm.

Kaki

Xbox2
05-09-05, 17:58
Hi all bro.,

Since this is my maiden contribution, I'd like to share my 3 cheoning experience in Ipoh with some bros.

EXPERIENCE 1

Got to know of a FL factory girl (MILF, age 26 max) from a friend of mine. Called her on my way back to Ipoh before proceeding to Penang for my friend's wedding dinner on Saturday.

As she's a geniene FL, hence I better not mention her name, but let's just call her Ms. A, who just finished work about 30 min ago to me that I could visit her about 10.30pm. I was surprised to say the least - not knowing what to expect (her neithbours, etc) or whether it was a scam. I nevertheless took the chance and went ahead.

I gotta admit my anxiety, fear was QUITE well paid of. Ms. A is in her mid-20s. Opearting from her house with a guy in it. The situation was rather akward with the guy sitting around while business was being conducted inside her rather clean room.

She's in my opinion okay in her looks department, however very desparate for the extra money to feed her baby. I felt sorry for her after satisfying myself, and I tipped her RM50 before saying good bye. In all, she's an inexperience FL, not quite enthusiast about what she does (I dont blame her, afterall her baby was in the next room!) BUT knowing she's a genuine FL with a factory job that is keeping going, I was in a small way turned on by that - maybe I never really had one FL before.

Looks: 6/10
Bady: 6/10
BBBJ: 2 to 3/10
Enthusiasm: 2 to 3/10
AR: NIL
GFE: 3/10
Breast: 32/34 cup A
FJ: 5/10, quite accommodating
Overall: 3 to 4/10

In all, the damage was RM100, RM50 asking plus RM50 tip; no time limit, however be sensible.

Xbox2
05-09-05, 18:08
EXPERIENCE 2

Together with my bro in cheonging, he took me to this hotel near 2 cinemas next The Store shopping centre. At that place, OKT showed us girls from various countries, they were Ruskies, Viets and Burmese. I took a girl, cant remember her number but her name was May Ling, a small pretty, chatty girl who spoke a little English and Malay, fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese, a bit of Thai and of course fluent Burmese!!

She's rather petite, 5 feet 2 inches maybe, slim and very sweet. Took a while to break the ice but one the ice was broken, we were like good old friends! Would you belive it, after the session that night (about 12midnight), I alled her and chatted till 3am and we actually went out for supper!

Name: May Ling
Looks: 7/10
service: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Breast: 5 to 6/10
Legs: 7.5/10
AR: Never asked
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8 to 9/10
WIR: YES
Damage: ONLY RM138!

Xbox2
05-09-05, 18:21
EXPERIENCE 3

My last experience in Ipoh was on my way back from Penang. After a hectic weekend at a friends dinner/wedding ceremony, I decided to stopped byIpoh again to check out the all time famous TAIWAN along Kampar Road.

When I got there, there were oonly 2 girls, quite a big let down. However, between the two, I spotted a maybe slightly big (about 5 feet 6 inches) WL with a... I wont say a pretty face but sweet enough to attract my attention. With the damn OKT said she's the "tau tum tong" literally means, "firt sip of the soup" means nobody on that day took her (as she arrived 5 minutes before me, a plus point!) plus her sweet looks, I decided to took her.

On my way following her up to het room, I was glad I picker her - she had a pair of nice, a mile long legs which gave me an instand cock stand...

Inside the room, expectations/actions were rather standard. She undressed showed a piar of nice but slightly saggie pair of breast. But it was well compensated with her sensual cum-fuck-me voice that was good enough to.... ah! Overall, for RM80 I really have no complains. Instead of paying RM30 to RM40 for a quickie with a not so pretty and not so clean room, I rather pay the extra RM40 for a sweet but not so young (she said she was 28 and I believe her) to release the load.

Name: Karen, originally from Kedah
No. 18
Looks: 6.5/10
Service: 6/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10, she asked if I could take it and I said YES. I almost burst!!!!
Breast: 5 /10
Legs: 7.5/10
AR: Never asked
FJ: 6/10, very accomodating tried quite a few positions
GFE: 5/10
WIR: Mmm... maybe. Most likely for other stocks. When I left I saw another quite pretty girl but not quite as pretty as Karen.
Damage: RM80 (limited to only about 20 to 25 mins)

Dog Dog Town
05-11-05, 04:43
mind to share the place near the store? And BTW, the fl you mention, the name is it start from K***y? Have to get some info before shifting back Ipoh, else next time bro daijack, HHH and Mike come visit me, we all go eat vege lorrrr.

Doggy

Hi all bro.,

Since this is my maiden contribution, I'd like to share my 3 cheoning experience in Ipoh with some bros.

EXPERIENCE 1

Got to know of a FL factory girl (MILF, age 26 max) from a friend of mine. Called her on my way back to Ipoh before proceeding to Penang for my friend's wedding dinner on Saturday.

As she's a geniene FL, hence I better not mention her name, but let's just call her Ms. A, who just finished work about 30 min ago to me that I could visit her about 10.30pm. I was surprised to say the least - not knowing what to expect (her neithbours, etc) or whether it was a scam. I nevertheless took the chance and went ahead.

I gotta admit my anxiety, fear was QUITE well paid of. Ms. A is in her mid-20s. Opearting from her house with a guy in it. The situation was rather akward with the guy sitting around while business was being conducted inside her rather clean room.

She's in my opinion okay in her looks department, however very desparate for the extra money to feed her baby. I felt sorry for her after satisfying myself, and I tipped her RM50 before saying good bye. In all, she's an inexperience FL, not quite enthusiast about what she does (I dont blame her, afterall her baby was in the next room!) BUT knowing she's a genuine FL with a factory job that is keeping going, I was in a small way turned on by that - maybe I never really had one FL before.

Looks: 6/10
Bady: 6/10
BBBJ: 2 to 3/10
Enthusiasm: 2 to 3/10
AR: NIL
GFE: 3/10
Breast: 32/34 cup A
FJ: 5/10, quite accommodating
Overall: 3 to 4/10

In all, the damage was RM100, RM50 asking plus RM50 tip; no time limit, however be sensible.

Analman
05-12-05, 03:01
K***Y only does outcall, and no later than 10pm.

Viper Z
05-12-05, 05:39
Wow,

So cheap to cheong at Ipoh? Hmm.. Maybe should organise a trip there.

:)
Viper Z

Boinkers
05-12-05, 09:32
Hey guys,

Just wondering if Big Sista is still in operation? Well the last time I was there there was a Punjabi+indian there and it was good.

Kaki
05-12-05, 17:12
Xbox2, where is this place near The Store???as far as I know there is not cinema near The Store. Were you refering to Ocean? If so there are two cinemas but already closed . Yes there is this 2-3 star hotel there, if so.

Oh yeah Viper, it is that cheap in ipoh, from 30 - 150 depends but then again the HC here are not that up to mark as in KL. Foreign meat is quite foreign here and you should have the contact to get them.

Kaki

Dog Dog Town
05-13-05, 03:43
Bro, you dunno there's new the store take over the ocean. Are you Ipoh, now I have to depend you because I'm shift back from KL to Ipoh.

Bro Analman, you also know k***y :) my frend who survey her say quality no good, I can't imagine my cheonging life shifting back frm KL

Bro Viper, you got Bro Daeng good place, need to come to this small town and compete with this little hungry doggy?

Doggy, back in town.

Xbox2, where is this place near The Store???as far as I know there is not cinema near The Store. Were you refering to Ocean? If so there are two cinemas but already closed . Yes there is this 2-3 star hotel there, if so.

Oh yeah Viper, it is that cheap in ipoh, from 30 - 150 depends but then again the HC here are not that up to mark as in KL. Foreign meat is quite foreign here and you should have the contact to get them.

Kaki

Kaki
05-13-05, 11:48
Hey dog,

Thanks for telling me this. So, now I know which hotel then. Haha.

Oh yea, Big Sister is still on when I was there 2 weeks back. Did not go Taiwan then cause being a good WSG member I must do some sex-ploring for the forum instead of go to the same old hound.

I am still interested in Fl or students in Ipoh but then not easy to get good contact.

Kaki

Xbox2
05-13-05, 12:07
Thanks bros for responding.

To answer your questions, here you are:

DDT,

Hang on, I will ask permission. If she allows, why not? I take and i also share in return one. No worries.

Analman,

My FR is real. If you are interested in mine (I'm obviously interested in your FL!), can we exchanging info? I hope to receive your PM. Thanks.

Boinkers,

I tried her too about 2 months back. Indian+Punjabi who was quite okay looking, a bit plumb but extremely good attitude, right? I was told she's still there.

Kaki,

You are right. The is apparently no more Ocean. The Store has bought over Ocean. Hence, if you want to know the name of the hotel, pls PM me. To avoid MIB reading this column as bros here advised to do.

Dog Dog Town
05-14-05, 03:21
Bro, you also got contact of x hua in klg? Wide market you have. I frequent there and I treat them like my frends. Hehe, we compare the names we have? Most of them I think oredi went back. :(

One thing, I don't know who's the farker that go to visit those gals but end up stealing the gals hp. These guys should go to hell. If got money to cheong, why stealing the gals hp? Asshole.

Sorry bro, BTW, I'm transferring to Ipoh now. Got any kang tao besides HC, Jln Kampar, those road. I need some appartment services, you know Larr, hard to eat in shit in the same place

Doggy.

Thanks bros for responding.

To answer your questions, here you are:

DDT,

Hang on, I will ask permission. If she allows, why not? I take and i also share in return one. No worries.

Analman,

My FR is real. If you are interested in mine (I'm obviously interested in your FL!), can we exchanging info? I hope to receive your PM. Thanks.

Boinkers,

I tried her too about 2 months back. Indian+Punjabi who was quite okay looking, a bit plumb but extremely good attitude, right? I was told she's still there.

Kaki,

You are right. The is apparently no more Ocean. The Store has bought over Ocean. Hence, if you want to know the name of the hotel, pls PM me. To avoid MIB reading this column as bros here advised to do.

Viper Z
05-16-05, 04:29
Where got dare to compete with you? I only wanted to sample 'good food' at all the states in Malaysia.

Viper Z

Bro, you dunno there's new the store take over the ocean. Are you Ipoh, now I have to depend you because I'm shift back from KL to Ipoh.

Bro Analman, you also know k***y :) my frend who survey her say quality no good, I can't imagine my cheonging life shifting back frm KL

Bro Viper, you got Bro Daeng good place, need to come to this small town and compete with this little hungry doggy?

Doggy, back in town.

Xbox2
05-16-05, 09:23
Bro,

Honestly, PRCs are not my favourites. But my cousin so highly recommended her that was why I gave her a try. If you wanna compare the list, sure, let's do it privately lah. Not so nice if we do it here. Whatever it is, I certainly will not recommend a PRC FL by the name of Teng Teng.

My favourites are Thais. Really apprecaite a bro here gave me jalan for Thais girls in Ipoh. If you want a excellent service girl in Ipoh, go for the Punjabi in Big Sister (not sure if she's still there)

I'm still compiling FL names in Ipoh, I'm afraid I dont have much to share with you at this point in time. Cheers!

Bro, you also got contact of x hua in klg? Wide market you have. I frequent there and I treat them like my frends. Hehe, we compare the names we have? Most of them I think oredi went back. :(

One thing, I don't know who's the farker that go to visit those gals but end up stealing the gals hp. These guys should go to hell. If got money to cheong, why stealing the gals hp? Asshole.

Sorry bro, BTW, I'm transferring to Ipoh now. Got any kang tao besides HC, Jln Kampar, those road. I need some appartment services, you know Larr, hard to eat in shit in the same place

Doggy.

HHH
05-16-05, 10:30
Walau, although at Ipoh but still very active ...nice and good ah... see if we have time go Ipoh and cheong together? must overnight there and go to eat Ipoh Ho Fun, and Nga choi Gei

HHH

Dog Dog Town
05-16-05, 14:07
Last time in KL the dicky not free, now in Ipoh the Dicky no use oredi, so have to use hand more.

Doggy

Walau, although at Ipoh but still very active ...nice and good ah... see if we have time go Ipoh and cheong together? must overnight there and go to eat Ipoh Ho Fun, and Nga choi Gei

HHH

Bulldogg
05-16-05, 18:04
I didn't know Ipoh is so active. Besides the Jalan Kampar/Lucky hotel that offers quickies, there are Thais too, working secretly at housing estate.

Fatty Joe
05-17-05, 04:48
Bro can check out k***y for me? I also got her number. I call her before, She voice quite o.k, no sar sar 1. Anyway you try first, when I go there I will try to get her overnight. hehehehe. Keep contact ya.

Doggy, back in town.

Xbox2
05-18-05, 09:08
I didn't know Ipoh is so active. Besides the Jalan Kampar/Lucky hotel that offers quickies, there are Thais too, working secretly at housing estate.Bro,

Thais ah, my favourite girls, man!

PM me if you can to share info.

Thanks

Xbox2
05-18-05, 09:11
Bro can check out k***y for me? I also got her number. I call her before, She voice quite o.k, no sar sar 1. Anyway you try first, when I go there I will try to get her overnight. hehehehe. Keep contact ya.To Keith,

A bro was kind enough to pass me her contact. I called her. She asked for unbelieveable rate for overnight - RM1,000! Maybe you have better luck.

Cheers!

Dog Dog Town
05-18-05, 13:15
Yo bro,

I ask my spy to do the survey. Here's the summary:

ad**a

Body still okay, but the looks, many pimples.

k***y

Like the Ipoh famous Pomelo Lorr, what you expect? But I things special is she can do 3P wit her sister / friends.

Bro, wait for me for the rus ler when I coming down :)

Doggy, waiting.

Bro can check out k***y for me? I also got her number. I call her before, She voice quite o.k, no sar sar 1. Anyway you try first, when I go there I will try to get her overnight. hehehehe. Keep contact ya.

Dog Dog Town
05-18-05, 13:18
I'm fine here, can upgrade to be pope soon.

Hey, when I'm not in KL, you help me built up the list in klg larrr. Go there more freq and fuck them more. BTW, I'm surprise that Coco SMS me from China. She still remembers me.

Doggy

Hey!! Bro Dog..

How are you? i know you can't do much monkey in ipoh.. maybe you can visit us again in kl then we can have a monkey night. I think Bro Keith can help you on that!! heheh

HHH
05-18-05, 20:50
Mr Dog what do u write at the KL thread, why so many text had been delete by Jackson.

Wa!! Coco SMS u ah... nice wor... meaning that your Finishing Move DOGY Style impress her ?

HHH
sexmeansemtyemtymeanssex

Fatty Joe
05-19-05, 04:22
Wah lau 1k,

Then we can tel her to fly kite already. Anyway can bargain 1, see how I will use my bargain skill to lower down the price. Have called her last time in Ipoh but she not free. If no overnight still can try her per session. I think try her per session first, get impress her and I think can get lower price. I think I have to use my bargain BFE kung fu to gau dim [blue]What is "gau dim"? Please write in English.[blue] her. hehehehe. Keep contact. When you come to KL let our organization know. Let you dry dry go back Ipoh.

To Keith,

A bro was kind enough to pass me her contact. I called her. She asked for unbelieveable rate for overnight - RM1,000! Maybe you have better luck.

Cheers!

Fatty Joe
05-19-05, 04:26
Bro,

Please go and try 1 session first. Let me know the spec and result. For me I more look in boob and GFE. Her sister also doing it. Then we have to arrange a trip to you there with bro Dai Jek and other's buddy. 1 more thing can they do orgy also? If they do maybe I will do with you or bro dai jek.

Yo bro,

I ask my spy to do the survey. Here's the summary:

ad**a

Body still okay, but the looks, many pimples.

k***y

Like the Ipoh famous Pomelo Lorr, what you expect? But I things special is she can do 3P wit her sister / friends.

Bro, wait for me for the rus ler when I coming down :)

Doggy, waiting.

Farkking
06-03-05, 03:10
Dudes,

Was in Taiwan yesterday and pick no 70.

Out of 12 girls , sadly to say she is the one will better looks. But when she stands up , quite short actually and if remove her high hill shoe , more shorter i think ( coz Im quite tall too ).

Proceed to her room , washing and talking.

She keep washing your butt and feel geli and tot of she will giving us assO lick ? In fact she didn't.

Proceed to bed , no BBBJ but PBBJ ? Plastic bag blowjob...... X(

Lousy skill , keep knocking your dickie to her teeth and felt damn painful... X(

Fuck her straight , too dry , so she put on some KY....ok for FJ.... X(

About 15 mins kau tip. She lay on bed and I go for shower. Can see her shell and she feel lazy to wake up , don't know what reason. Overall I can say.

What the fuck happen to Ipoh now?

Where are those goodies?

Very dissapointed. And heading to KL for more cheongings rather stay in Ipoh. Miss those days with few pretty Thais in Taiwan. Where are they now? Anyone knows?

Volvo : cheong for life.

Simee
06-04-05, 18:28
I have been to Taiwan for some time, and my regular is no. 9. her room is the first one to your right after the small staircase.

Her service in good, although no AR, but very friendly and good tongue.

Farkking
06-06-05, 04:32
Previously Taiwan has plenty of nice looking girls.

Some of them I knew were quit and been married to someone else.

The best part of Taiwan was they change stocks every now and then when I was there few years back. Now even thrice the month go there and still seeing the Indian , big boobs with urgly smile , tongtongchiang ones and no comment types.

What happen to the place man?

Guess they have exported out the goodies to other countries since the economy of Malaysia is bad now?

Anyone has Thais FL contacts in Ipoh ? Pls provide and PM me.

Many thanks.

Cheong for life.

Spy07
06-11-05, 22:11
HillCity Hotel!

The most enjoyable place. However if you're looking for "fast food", then don't visit here.

Step into 3rd floor by lift to Cave Spa.

After you walk in, you see a desk counter. Just tell them you want SPA. then they will give you a key. After that, Walk into the changing room and change your cloth.

In the changing room: Open your locker by the provided key and you'll see a tower and a short pant inside. Change all your cloth and place inside the locker. Oh don't forget to take off your underwear as well, then go into SPA.

In the SPA:

Firstly go take a bath. Take a bathroom and wash your body clean. Oh the body shampoo there is FREE. Somebody press it, somebody dont know how to press it, but I just open up the cover and pour the whole tank of body shampoo on myself. Oh, so nice. Then walk out the bath room and jump into the pool-jacuzzi. Oh, again, you wash your body. You feel like you are a king. Relax yourself around 15 mins, then go into the Sauna. Don't forget to bring one wet towel inside. There is many clean towel below the TV. Just take one and wet it in the bathroom then bring it to Sauna. Cover your face in the sauna and enjoy inside there for 10mins - 15mins. You'll feel so relax and fresh after you came out from the sauna.

Show time:

Now go take another warm water bath. Choose another bathroom. (cause the body shampoo of the previous one already finished by you! Remember?) Oh do the same thing in the next bath room! So next time I see the bathroom's body shampoo finish, I know our members had visited here! LOL

Now walk in to the CAVE. There is a F&B conner. Take a seat. The waiter will come and ask what to drink. Just order orange juice or ice lemon tea. Then there is a buffet in front there. Don't eat first! You still haven't complete your job!

By time you drinkking your juice, you will see there is some higher level Waiter with walkie talkie, wearing smart with tie and mostly wearing handsfree like agent of C.I.A. Just call him and ask him any good stuff to introduce? He will then smile and sit down serve you in a very friendly way. He will take out a collection of pictures to show you. Get any girl you want, mostly they are good, real real good. No time limit. The renew their girls twice a week. If you are new, how do you know which girl is new product? just check the quality of the surface of the picture. The photo is laminated. so you can see is there any scratches on it. the most scratches means the photo has been sometimes and view by many people over there.

China Girl = RM168
Vietnam = RM148
Comboja = RM138
Local = RM138-RM188

Member #1714
06-12-05, 20:39
I went to Cave SPA and tell the OKT I want gal straight :)

OKT show me the photo, but I ask OKT who is the most playful gal and took her.

I tried a comboja gal before, very accomodating, very good GFE.

Snake For Chic
06-14-05, 15:45
Does the prices quoted includes spa charges?

HillCity Hotel!

The most enjoyable place. However if you're looking for "fast food", then don't visit here.

Step into 3rd floor by lift to Cave Spa.

After you walk in, you see a desk counter. Just tell them you want SPA. then they will give you a key. After that, Walk into the changing room and change your cloth.

In the changing room: Open your locker by the provided key and you'll see a tower and a short pant inside. Change all your cloth and place inside the locker. Oh don't forget to take off your underwear as well, then go into SPA.

In the SPA:

Firstly go take a bath. Take a bathroom and wash your body clean. Oh the body shampoo there is FREE. Somebody press it, somebody dont know how to press it, but I just open up the cover and pour the whole tank of body shampoo on myself. Oh, so nice. Then walk out the bath room and jump into the pool-jacuzzi. Oh, again, you wash your body. You feel like you are a king. Relax yourself around 15 mins, then go into the Sauna. Don't forget to bring one wet towel inside. There is many clean towel below the TV. Just take one and wet it in the bathroom then bring it to Sauna. Cover your face in the sauna and enjoy inside there for 10mins - 15mins. You'll feel so relax and fresh after you came out from the sauna.

Show time:

Now go take another warm water bath. Choose another bathroom. (cause the body shampoo of the previous one already finished by you! Remember?) Oh do the same thing in the next bath room! So next time I see the bathroom's body shampoo finish, I know our members had visited here! LOL

Now walk in to the CAVE. There is a F&B conner. Take a seat. The waiter will come and ask what to drink. Just order orange juice or ice lemon tea. Then there is a buffet in front there. Don't eat first! You still haven't complete your job!

By time you drinkking your juice, you will see there is some higher level Waiter with walkie talkie, wearing smart with tie and mostly wearing handsfree like agent of C.I.A. Just call him and ask him any good stuff to introduce? He will then smile and sit down serve you in a very friendly way. He will take out a collection of pictures to show you. Get any girl you want, mostly they are good, real real good. No time limit. The renew their girls twice a week. If you are new, how do you know which girl is new product? just check the quality of the surface of the picture. The photo is laminated. so you can see is there any scratches on it. the most scratches means the photo has been sometimes and view by many people over there.

China Girl = RM168
Vietnam = RM148
Comboja = RM138
Local = RM138-RM188

Member #1714
06-14-05, 17:14
Exlcude spa, snake for chic.

Any update from Y2k pub? Anyone?

Spy07
06-14-05, 17:36
Does the prices quoted includes spa charges?Yes dude, include every sh*t u do in the SPA.

There's also a mini cinema inside there. If you're lucky, you can watch them play a blue film. mostly after project with the chicks. I will go sleep in the mini cinema for 2 to 3 hours then come out back to the spa again and clean myself then go home.

Kaki
06-14-05, 17:53
Now there are reasons for me to visit my Ipoh pal...more often...muahahaha

Is it a cave or is it not? (wa, like Shakespeare already)

Thanks for the Info guys.

Cute FR Spy07. :)

kaki

Farkking
06-15-05, 10:18
So it gonna have KL feel more often in Ipoh.
It's rather syiok if only got Taiwan pak pau parlour and Big Sister.
Ipoh ppl very sian man ! ;)
Will try out next week and post to everyone here....
So meaning below rates are incld for spa and chics ???
Pls confirm again anyone have been there???

China Girl = RM168
Vietnam = RM148
Comboja = RM138
Local = RM138-RM188

BTW who wanna try local since imported chics are cheaper ? No idea man.....

Cheong for life .....................

Spy07
06-15-05, 18:36
I repeat!! the price is included EVERYTHING! such as gym, spa, chick, buffet, theater and air!

Price for Cave Spa in Hill City Hotel.

China Girl = RM168
Vietnam = RM148
Comboja = RM138
Local = RM138-RM188

Spy07
06-16-05, 23:37
There's a papaya farm behind Maxis Center. Near Kampar road the Store.

operating hour: 4.30pm-12.00midnite

Guide: Strongly advise to go alone and before 8pm!!!also bring a condom with you (for emergency)Walk in the entrance door n straight away turn left to a stair and go up. Tell the waiter you need a room and they will bring you there. After enter the room, they will ask which girl you want. Strongly recommend number 929!
I repeat, No929: She's a very open minded Malay chicks.

Look: 7.5/10
Body: 6/10

Room damage: rm15 per hour.

Request BJJ from her. She will ask for rm80. Bargain with her and tell that you dont have much money in your pocket, beg her or whatever. she can discount to rm60. Deal with her that, you'll pay her rm20 first. will pay the rest only after you cum. if she cant make you cum. No money will be given.

BJJ: 7/10

Once she blowing, do control yourself dont cum too fast. Close your eyes, relax and think bout others stuff.

She'll tired after a moment, and using her hands. Remind her not to forget the deal, only by mouth! Then complain bout her blowing skill sux although she's good. Now , show her your condom and request for FJ. She'll pretend a good gal. Nah just fuck it. she'll ask for rm150 later. Say no! Tell her you only have rm100. if she dont want, fine, continue to suck your dick until you cum.

I bet she'll definatly accept your rm100 deal cause she needs money so much! kekeke. You already paid rm20, left rm80!

Inside the room is so peace and secure. Don't feel shy, just go ahead and fuck her. Nobody would come in, its 100% private.

After done, pay her another rm50. And have some rest. Then excuse yourself to toilet. Ask her to wait in the room. By time, you will pass the counter before you enter the toilet. Pay the bill and forget bout toilet, just walk away thru the exit door. Kekekeke.

FJ:6/10

Will they chase you? Don't worry, the boss there not allow them to do this kind of deal in the room. She just Non-English text deleted by Admin.. Even you didn't pay her, she also can't complain this to her boss. I knew it from her. I heard once she complain to me that most of the customers cheat her. After she finish doing BJ, they didn't pay her and escape. But she still can do nothing. Because BJ and FJ is not allowed over there. She just Non-English text deleted by Admin.. So don't worry about she will complain this to boss. Kakakaka

Total damage:

RM55 beer
RM15 ROOM
RM80 Chicks

Happy hunting.

Spy07
06-16-05, 23:38
PM me if you know where can get Russian chicks in Ipoh.

And also some details.TQ.

Farkking
06-17-05, 10:22
Spy07 ,
Take it ez brader. We are not askin u to pay so no worry :P
Anyway just need to ensure again be4 get con by the OKT coz usually there is std charges as package as in most of the places like KL.
We just need to make sure coz Member #1714 recent posted that was excluded SPA , snake ? for chic ? What's that mean man ??!!
Shld be correct wrote as Chic for snake. coz only snake eat chic but never heard chic eat snake...... :)
So cool down Spy07. Maybe next trip we will go there and follow one of our member wrote to pour all the shampoo possible and don't get caught and screwed..... :))

Cheong for life lah...................

Snake For Chic
06-17-05, 13:10
Sorry to create misunderstanding here, because my friend went to Hillcity and had a china dish set for 200 not sure whether WLs or he take away himself , so i'm bit curious over the tag of 168. Maybe he's da one kena con.

Means the snake going for chic, hahaha. Anyway, in a rush thinking for the nick last time.

Cheers.

Spy07 ,
Take it ez brader. We are not askin u to pay so no worry :P
Anyway just need to ensure again be4 get con by the OKT coz usually there is std charges as package as in most of the places like KL.
We just need to make sure coz Member #1714 recent posted that was excluded SPA , snake ? for chic ? What's that mean man ??!!
Shld be correct wrote as Chic for snake. coz only snake eat chic but never heard chic eat snake...... :)
So cool down Spy07. Maybe next trip we will go there and follow one of our member wrote to pour all the shampoo possible and don't get caught and screwed..... :))

Cheong for life lah...................

Spy07
06-18-05, 17:46
DISCOVERY: THE BIGGEST MILF GROUP IN IPOH.

Tired of hookers? prostitude? Wanna try some house wife? Mostly they are clean and innocent!

I recommend you to this guy. Mr. Michael Phang. He's managing the biggest MILF group in Ipoh.

Just call him (digi - four five 153seven eight.)

Calling guide:

(in cantonese)

>Hello, Mr. michael phang please?

>I heard about you from my friend who working as a western food's chef.

>May I know any chick available today?

Anyway, mostly the deal will process in Excelsor Hotel. This Mr. Michael Phang owned a few private rooms in this hotel.

Damage:RM150 ~ RM180

Recommend: Ah Cat (Miss Cat). she's from KL

Job: Helping mother to sew shirts.

Body: Fair and very tight

Face: like Teressa Teng.

BJ: 10/10 (nobody would rate 10 but she really gives the best ever BBJ I ever seen. She will BBBJ with you before game starts and before you cum, you just pull out your dicky and move your condom, then ask her to blow it and swallow it. She'll be very glad and enjoy to do that.)

FJ: 8.5/10 (I doubt she's a hollywood blue film's actress. She dare to say that nobody ever do with her more than 15mins. she's so great and make you cum so fast!)

Boobs: its a bird, its a plane? NO ITS TWO NUKE BOMB! Really big. Amazing.

Until now, I've visited her for 3 times. She's so innocent and the last time even let me go in without condom. I think the next time I will request her number and I'll be her agent. so WSG members can just contact me. lol

There's many others more. I heard under Mr. Michael Phang's hand, there is around one thousand house wifes contacts! Believe or not? Most of them stay in Bercham, Gunung Rapat, Tambun and Menglembu!!

So if you stay in this area and you got wife. Be careful that if she told you she had a part time job!

Farkking
06-23-05, 04:12
Dudes ,
Last week cheong in Ipoh again.
Call this babe. Small size but sweet looks from her face.
She just came for 5 days.
Progress as usual. Go to wash bay and wash your body.
BBBJ was okay. Just try to press her head more down in order for her to swallow the whole stick....... fun. Like road bully. Try to bully small little girl.
Sick man !!!!
So she put some KY. Too dry I guess or as her routine apply action...
never mind. Consider ok too coz ez for us to penetrate lah
Doggy , Helicopter and Heman style all use and she dont mind to let us do on her. Quite accomodating one.... :)
Anyway , she has a picky and nice boobs. Try to squeeze her and she will yell. lol

Cheong for life man....................

Viper Z
06-23-05, 05:24

Tired of hookers? prostitude? Wanna try some house wife? Mostly they are clean and innocent!

I recommend you to this guy. Mr. Michael Phang. He's managing the biggest MILF group in Ipoh.

Calling guide:

(in cantonese)

Anyway, mostly the deal will process in Excelsor Hotel. This Mr. Michael Phang owned a few private rooms in this hotel.

BJ: 10/10 (nobody would rate 10 but she really gives the best ever BBJ I ever seen. She will BBBJ with you before game starts and before you cum, you just pull out your dicky and move your condom, then ask her to blow it and swallow it. She'll be very glad and enjoy to do that.)

FJ: 8.5/10 (I doubt she's a hollywood blue film's actress. She dare to say that nobody ever do with her more than 15mins. she's so great and make you cum so fast!)

Until now, I've visited her for 3 times. She's so innocent and the last time even let me go in without condom. I think the next time I will request her number and I'll be her agent. so WSG members can just contact me. lol

There's many others more. I heard under Mr. Michael Phang's hand, there is around one thousand house wifes contacts! Believe or not? Most of them stay in Bercham, Gunung Rapat, Tambun and Menglembu!!

So if you stay in this area and you got wife. Be careful that if she told you she had a part time job!

WOW! So how do we contact this Mr Phang? Might drive to Ipoh to try this MILF delicacy.

Viper Z

Dog Dog Town
06-23-05, 14:43
Hey,

Give me a sms when you are in Ipoh.

Sport fucking alone no is fun larr.

Thats why I vege few months oredi, but I'm only free on Monday to Thursday. :(

Doggy.

WOW! So how do we contact this Mr Phang? Might drive to Ipoh to try this MILF delicacy.

Viper Z

Fatty Joe
06-24-05, 05:27
Bro can you test car for us first for the MILF? And ask them got ON anot. If happenning . Our buddy will make a trip to go there. Please SMS me. If got any new info there. Thanks.

Hey,

Doggy.

Viper Z
06-24-05, 07:12
Hey,

Doggy.

LOL.. OK. But I thought you are now based in KL?

Viper Z

Dog Dog Town
06-24-05, 12:40
I try to contact spy07 to tag along with him Non-English text deleted by Admin., going alone no Non-English text deleted by Admin.. If got Fr sure let you guys know.

Doggy

Bro can you test car for us first for the MILF? And ask them got ON anot. If happenning . Our buddy will make a trip to go there. Please SMS me. If got any new info there. Thanks.

Dog Dog Town
06-24-05, 12:43
I change job Non-English text deleted by Admin., now very busy, like a dog lock inside the cage (Ipoh). Only eat vege here, very Non-English text deleted by Admin..

Doggy

LOL.. OK. But I thought you are now based in KL?

Viper Z

Funxplorer
06-24-05, 13:39
I called Mr. Michael Phang last nite. Test car only. The number seems to be correct. However, he said he only have ML but not MILF chick. Furthermore, you have to go to Level 3, Excelsior Hotel. Then, I said ok and I'll call whenever I'm in Ipoh.

Is Ah Cat an FL MILF or an ML at the hotel?

Have anyone else tried?

Calling guide:

(in cantonese)

Spy07
06-24-05, 21:24
I called Mr. Michael Phang last nite. Test car only. The number seems to be correct. However, he said he only have ML but not MILF chick.

Furthermore, you have to go to Level 3, Excelsior Hotel. Then, I said ok and I'll call whenever I'm in Ipoh.

Is Ah Cat an FL MILF or an ML at the hotel?

Have anyone else tried?What the hell do you think you r talking about?

Is ah cat an MILF or an ML?

Damn it, you are real kind of typical [Deleted by Admin]!

This is a forum for you to share your experience and not to doubt each others. If you think I don't give real information, just ignore me and remember what president R.Reagan said, "Ask not what this forum can do for you, but what you can do for this forum!" OKAY?

I repeat. Ah Cat is 100% real and all my information about her is true! thats it! If you trust me, go try it! If you dont. Go try it as well to prove I'm wrong! And before you do anything. Ask yourself first, where's your sharing? I really [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off with certain [Deleted by Admin] who just come in here to steal information but never share out! [Deleted by Admin]! This is the ugly thought of Malaysian! Take a look at others region you [Deleted by Admin]!

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of Personal Attacks in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post Personal Attacks in the Forum.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Fatty Joe
06-25-05, 03:12
Bro,

Please don't use short form laar. See your posting many deleted by admin liao. Sometime really dunno what you post. Hahahaaha.. You have to train more here. Remember your task, if got anything cal me or SMS me. Wait you here.

I change job Non-English text deleted by Admin., now very busy, like a dog lock inside the cage (Ipoh). Only eat vege here, very Non-English text deleted by Admin..

Doggy

Kaki Cewet
06-25-05, 03:24
Go fxxx out if you cannot pay RM100 as promised to the girl...shame to know this low-life stroy.

After done, pay her another rm50. And have some rest. Then excuse yourself to toilet. Ask her to wait in the room. By time, you will pass the counter before you enter the toilet. Pay the bill and forget bout toilet, just walk away thru the exit door. Kekekeke.
Total damage:

RM55 beer
RM15 ROOM
RM80 Chicks

Happy hunting.

Dog Dog Town
06-26-05, 03:16
Haha, now I see why my post been delete, can't use short form arrr? No use to it here, in Delphi can use short form marr.

Doggy

Bro,

Please don't use short form laar. See your posting many deleted by admin liao. Sometime really dunno what you post. Hahahaaha.. You have to train more here. Remember your task, if got anything cal me or SMS me. Wait you here.

Fatty Joe
06-26-05, 15:13
Bro,

I will go ipoh in 9th July. When I arrive will give you a call. Prepare yourself. I will going with my family. I only can go out fun on ST KTV also can.. Kekekkek. No Overnight. Anyway prepare a good outing for me, will arrive about 9pm to 10pm.

Haha, now I see why my post been delete, can't use short form arrr? No use to it here, in Delphi can use short form marr.

Doggy

Daijek
06-27-05, 09:21
Mr 9 9 town

Me and Keith is cuming to BAR LOH on 9th, so, on this date make yourself free for us, OK !! ..
Have you check out the MILF joint of Mr Phang? The feed back from open forum sound fishy. And the provider seems to force ppl to accept his statement.
Dog dog, i trust you only... you must check it out for us.. And we go shuttle8 for a happening nite..

Daijek

Doggy

Dog Dog Town
06-27-05, 12:57
To mr LK n DJ :)

I can't confirm yet as my HM so sticky, she with me every weekend, thats why I say I don't free on weekend. I try to give excuse and see can escape or not. BTW, Mr Spy saw my PM but stil havent reply me whether he allow me to tag along him or not. Y guys think think why he still havent reply me.

Ya, I'm going to klang n tue, day trip :( and my prc is coming back (call me when she jus step on the land of Malaysia). You guys interest? Very good BJ.

Doggy

Mr 9 9 town

Me and Keith is cuming to BAR LOH on 9th, so, on this date make yourself free for us, OK !! ..
Have you check out the MILF joint of Mr Phang? The feed back from open forum sound fishy. And the provider seems to force ppl to accept his statement.
Dog dog, i trust you only... you must check it out for us.. And we go shuttle8 for a happening nite..

Daijek

Fatty Joe
06-28-05, 03:14
Bro.. Tel her today. And mention to her got friend coming to bar lor from KL. Tel her earlier better maar less confusion. Anyway if cannot, cal me and then gv her talk to me, i will gau dim and talk to her. Worst come to worst we pull u out loor dun care laaar. DJ betul anot? Kekekekekekke.

I can't confirm yet as my HM so sticky, she with me every weekend, thats why I say I don't free on weekend. I try to give excuse and see can escape or not.

Doggy

Daijek
06-28-05, 07:32
Mr Dog Dog aka Low Toh boy?

Since when you become lowtoh cai? Heard also jealous la, your PRC cuming back!! Which tue you cum to KL? today is Tue la, or next tue? give a call man, opss~ suppose are (give us a call dog)

Do you think possible to booking a FL for ON on 9th? or we go fishing at pub & disco.. What you prefer la bro dog??

For your sticky HM, easy to cheat her la.....Here the monkey idea..
Tell her on 9th about 9 to 10pm, you have KL fren going to Penang, and be drop by Ipoh to dinner with you... after about 11.30pm, you phone to your HM, tell her you been abducted into a pirate car and was driven heading to penang, (what you can do) well... the following story you go on la..

Daijek

I can't confirm yet as my HM so sticky, she with me every weekend, thats why I say I don't free on weekend. I try to give excuse and see can escape or not. BTW, Mr Spy saw my PM but stil havent reply me whether he allow me to tag along him or not. Y guys think think why he still havent reply me.

Ya, I'm going to klang n tue, day trip :( and my prc is coming back (call me when she jus step on the land of Malaysia). You guys interest? Very good BJ.

Doggy

Dog Dog Town
06-28-05, 12:33
Bro,

My hm birthday on 10, but anyway, I manage to be free on Sat.

I'm in Klang, doing stock take, but no time for prc. So dj, interest onot the prc, she ask me to reco her since i cant take her also.

Doggy

Mr Dog Dog aka Low Toh boy?

Since when you become lowtoh cai? Heard also jealous la, your PRC cuming back!! Which tue you cum to KL? today is Tue la, or next tue? give a call man, opss~ suppose are (give us a call dog)

Do you think possible to booking a FL for ON on 9th? or we go fishing at pub & disco.. What you prefer la bro dog??

For your sticky HM, easy to cheat her la.....Here the monkey idea..
Tell her on 9th about 9 to 10pm, you have KL fren going to Penang, and be drop by Ipoh to dinner with you... after about 11.30pm, you phone to your HM, tell her you been abducted into a pirate car and was driven heading to penang, (what you can do) well... the following story you go on la..

Daijek

Daijek
06-29-05, 08:33
Yes Bro Dog,

As you special dedicate her for me to bonk, sure i'll entertain her nicely la. Sms me her Number and name, and give me a magic words for good service, as you know la, Klang Prc are famous of No service...

Daijek

Bro,

I'm in Klang, doing stock take, but no time for prc. So dj, interest onot the prc, she ask me to reco her since i cant take her also.

Doggy

Notidik
06-30-05, 06:37
Anyone knows the situation at shuttle 8 now. Been there few months back and out call a prc for RM600 (expensive ar??) but quite like the ktv set up. Planning to go back soon but dunno with all these visits by MIB if it's still operating?

Fatty Joe
07-04-05, 09:32
Bro be ready count down 5 days togo.

Bro,

Doggy

Fatty Joe
07-05-05, 04:06
Bro be ready count down 4 days togo.

Dog Dog Town
07-06-05, 13:21
Bro,

Expect too high, I'm afraid you dissapointed too much.

To all ipoh bro,

Got any info for :

1. Taiwan
2. Cave Spa
3. Classic Spa
4. Shuttle 8
5. Excelsior Michael Pang (Spy, this question you could answer gua?)

Operation time is til when?

Thanx

Doggy

Bro be ready count down 4 days togo.

Spy07
07-06-05, 19:04
Bro,

1. Taiwan
2. Cave Spa
3. Classic Spa
4. Shuttle 8

DoggyTaiwan: 10am-12midnite

Cave: 12noon-12midnite

Classic: No idea. Any info bout this place?

Shuttle 8: Duh, tis a disco. I hate disco!

Michael Phang: 12noon - 8.00pm (best hour to visit, 2pm - 5pm, while their husband still working and havn't come back from work!)

Fatty Joe
07-07-05, 02:21
Ha bro. I dun care inform you few weeks ago. Well bro, Blurjoey was ichy on ur thai girl. Cherry leeer. Still remember? Give him a call and disturb him abit. Hahahhaha. We don't care. This is my first time going Ipoh main main. You must done a good job for me. I don't care. Go discovery a bit. 2 more days count down.

Bro,

Expect too high, I'm afraid you dissapointed too much.

To all ipoh bro,

Got any info for :

1. Taiwan
2. Cave Spa
3. Classic Spa
4. Shuttle 8

Operation time is til when?

Thanx

Doggy

Member #3173
07-07-05, 14:59
Am going to Ipoh tomorrow.

I wonder if there's a road with hotels in a row with cheap roadside food around as well as transport to Kuala Lumpur and Muar the next day.

Analman
07-08-05, 02:32
Taiwan: 10am-12midnite

Michael Phang: 12noon - 8.00pm (best hour to visit, 2pm - 5pm, while their husband still working and havn't come back from work!)Shuttle 8 is a disco upstair and KTV downstair open from 5pm-2am I think.

Kaki
07-08-05, 03:51

I wonder if there's a road with hotels in a row with cheap roadside food around as well as transport to Kuala Lumpur and Muar the next day.I know Ipoh well enough to get this for dog...he is so tire after the move from KL.. :).

If you going for 4-5 star then only a few there at Ipoh like Syuen, Casuarina, heritage and Hill city but all are very far from food and from each other.

A good place to be near food and taxi is the area within KFC at town. There is only 1 KFC in the city centre and the KFC is opened 24/7. within 5 minutes from it you have access to some old, new and ok hotels. There is the French hotel across the road from KFC, Eastern Hotel, Lotte hotel and a new hotel(do not know the name) which is just behind French hotel. Even Excelsior is not far away.

As for food there are mamak, malay and chinese food stalls around and of course KFC la. There are also 2-3 shopping mall within that place.

taxi can be seen at the few bus stands there in front of French hotel and also the shopping mall. Taxi is so cheap in Ipoh you can take the cab to go to almost anywhere including the bus station for 3 ringgit.

Snake For Chic
07-08-05, 12:26
Hey Bros,

Heard that Shuttle 8 is closed due to strong wind and raids.

Was told by a friend two days ago.

Anybody to very this?

Dog Dog Town
07-08-05, 14:55
I think Kaki answered your question oredi. And I can tell you that I only back to Ipoh for 2 months, if like say Hotel, I still can answer, but say food and cheong place, I really have to depend the sifu here :(

Doggy

I wonder if there's a road with hotels in a row with cheap roadside food around as well as transport to Kuala Lumpur and Muar the next day.

Okay, I give up.

What the fuck is a "larr"?

Thanks

Jackson

Dog Dog Town
07-08-05, 15:02
I no need her. BTW, one of the Kaki say that cherry got armpit hair. Maybe think of me too much :) ok, will disturb him.

Bro, you see the reply, all close shop, you wana try michael pang better come before 5pm, else you have to go shuttle 8 fishing o jus bang-ing the taiwan/cave spa. How? You coming late, here is not Kl, nite time have to be good boy going bed here :)

Doggy

Ha bro. I dun care inform you few weeks ago. Well bro, Blurjoey was ichy on ur thai girl. Cherry leeer. Still remember? Give him a call and disturb him abit. Hahahhaha. We don't care. This is my first time going Ipoh main main. You must done a good job for me. I don't care. Go discovery a bit. 2 more days count down.

Dog Dog Town
07-08-05, 15:13
Bro, when we tag along to visit Michael Pang Menu? Still waiting you.

Doggy

Taiwan: 10am-12midnite

Michael Phang: 12noon - 8.00pm (best hour to visit, 2pm - 5pm, while their husband still working and havn't come back from work!)

Kaki
07-08-05, 21:00
Okay, I give up.

Thanks

JacksonHey jackson cool man :).

The "larr", "lah', "la" or "lar" is a Malay word which is used to render some Malay sentences more polite. We like to end our sentence especially during conversation with this. If you speak to a local here in English you may hear things like "Maybe you can help me-lah". This is very common when the speaker does not use English on a day to day basis. You should also understand almost 90% of Malaysian are either bi-lingual or tri-lingual. Some even can speak 4 or 5. That is why -lah. :)

Kaki

SlimGuy
07-08-05, 21:40
I think Kaki answered your question oredi. And I can tell you that I only back to Ipoh for 2 months, if like say Hotel larr, I still can answer, but say food larrr and cheong place, I really have to depend the sifu here :(

Doggy

Okay, I give up.

Thanks

Jackson

Jackson,
Informal English spoken in this part of the world would have this word added in the sentence. The article below describes its usage.

http://pgoh.free.fr/article_lah.html

DaThinMan
07-09-05, 06:02
Jackson,
Informal English spoken in this part of the world would have this word added in the sentence. The article below describes its usage.

http://pgoh.free.fr/article_lah.html

To lah or not to lah? :)

To Malaysian brothers here, I think for the benefit of non-Malaysian readers of this forum we should cut down on the local phrases.

I read other countries' forums too and sometimes find it difficult to grasp what is going on when their local phrases slip in.

Just my two cents. Don't flame me.

Daijek
07-10-05, 17:05
Have a sing song and drinking nite at Ipoh Shuttle8 [car LAR oh K] (haha, purposely pull jackson leg with the lar) the lar are a frequant used words among malaysian, LA always sound in the end of conversation, LA are consider encouraging, seducing, freindly, comfort. (EXPLAINED)

Ok .. Bout the nite at Shuttle8 KTV, it was a happening nite, we all grab one Prc gro, Keith have her PRC (raba raba)harrasing his chest, Dog dog becum a massage man, massaging the PRC whole nite, Nim playing boxing, and I story My PRc to sleep on my leg ..

The PRC at this KTV are quite good in quality, Damage for KTV booking is 38 an hour, and 300 the PRC follow you back to your hotel for all nite long, and the deal is between PRC and you, the KTV not involve anything about the ON. And of couse we need to deal with her, if she not agree, or dislike, she have the right to reject the offer.

At 2am, the KTV becum like a riot place, when a MIB van drive into the compound. PRCss running for cover, waiters busy looking for each others, mamasan shout to those PRC that running around, (faster faster, this way not that way) almost all ppl are talking on their HP, and the situation is a bit out of control. After about 3 minute, all PRC were gone or dissapeared from the KTV, and still no sign of MIB bust in. Haha .. fake 1.

When me and Keith checked the bill, we walk down from the place, and the compound was in a traffic jam, all party goer were driving away from the place, i walk keith to his waiting car, saw dogdog still cuddling her prc in the car, keith gal in the car too, and me have to go back TFK myself.

Daijek

Fatty Joe
07-11-05, 10:38
Arrive ipoh about 9pm. Check in the room calsurina hotel. This hotel quite doggy. Dun like it. And then go out dinner with parents. Cal doggie i was arrive ipoh town liao. Then arrange to pick him up together with my cousin. After pick him up. Nia seng. He dunno where to bring me go.. Bugger. Then my cousin suggest to shuttle 8 loor. That time around 10:20pm liao quick quick cal mummy and book room. Story cut short.

Got there. Lobby was disco, and upstairs was KTV. But only got PRC stock. Then the waitress told me no room nia seng.. Quick quick cal mummy and confirm then mummy come. Gv us room 25 heheh the setting almost same with PRC hole in seremban. Song selection not bad. Mummy quick quick parade girl to us loor. Me and doggie pick girl loor. After that dim the light start raba rabaing. This KTV totally same concept with seremban joint. No take out shirt and the waiter always come in. After that my cousin pick 1 also. Then my cousin PRC starting play dice with me. After a while mr Dai Jek also come in join us. Wah lau. He got a damn good looking and young PRC. Then i sing song loor, daijek and doggie girl was sleep on their lap. My cousin and me drink and have fun with the girl. Around 2am all light and KTV system hang. Nia seng. Checking. All the PRC panic liao run here and there. I told my PRC and doggie PRC wait us outside, and told my cousin ready the car we hv go liao. Settle the bill wit mummy and the girl bill also. Gv mummy some tips she look like so happy. Then we heading back loor. Say bye bye to daijek then send doggie back to home.

Request my girl to ON with me. suprisingly she agree. Then i book a room another hotel.. Cannot ON with parents maar rite. Check in head to the room and take bath. That time around 4:30am liao quick qucik do 1 round. Then sleep loor. No CUM. Mayb drink alcohol loor. Hug the PRC girl all the night and sleep. Wake up 8:30am damn tired cousin call and said pick me up. Then wake to PRC up told her we about to leave. Done everything until i open the door she still not asking me the fees. Then no good loor. Cheong free mar. Take out 100 bugs put in her handbag loor. And she was happy on it. U know me laar. I dun like cheong free maaar. She also come here for earn money rite. Damn cheap liao for 100 bugs. After that send her back and hv a breakfast with my cousin. Anyway will go again next month with parents also.

Here is the damage:

Mummy tips: RM70 (me 50 and daijek 20)
A tong beer(6 bottle beer): RM77 ++ we order 4 tong that night
Girl booking: RM39 per hour.

*If open 2 tong then the room was free. That day damage for us around RM800 for 4 person. O.k laar the price not bad.

First time to ipoh KTV. Kelam kabut abit. The mummy gv me the name card liao. If any bro need go there let me know. One more thing not all the girl will follow u back to hotel. This 1 u hv to discuss with them, If the girl like u then o.k loor. Like daijek and doggie they both girl go back own. Only mine 1 was score it.

Have a sing song and drinking nite at Ipoh Shuttle8 [car LAR oh K] (haha, purposely pull jackson leg with the lar) the lar are a frequant used words among malaysian, LA always sound in the end of conversation, LA are consider encouraging, seducing, freindly, comfort. (EXPLAINED)

Ok .. Bout the nite at Shuttle8 KTV, it was a happening nite, we all grab one Prc gro, Keith have her PRC (raba raba)harrasing his chest, Dog dog becum a massage man, massaging the PRC whole nite, Nim playing boxing, and I story My PRc to sleep on my leg ..

The PRC at this KTV are quite good in quality, Damage for KTV booking is 38 an hour, and 300 the PRC follow you back to your hotel for all nite long, and the deal is between PRC and you, the KTV not involve anything about the ON. And of couse we need to deal with her, if she not agree, or dislike, she have the right to reject the offer.

At 2am, the KTV becum like a riot place, when a MIB van drive into the compound. PRCss running for cover, waiters busy looking for each others, mamasan shout to those PRC that running around, (faster faster, this way not that way) almost all ppl are talking on their HP, and the situation is a bit out of control. After about 3 minute, all PRC were gone or dissapeared from the KTV, and still no sign of MIB bust in. Haha .. fake 1.

When me and Keith checked the bill, we walk down from the place, and the compound was in a traffic jam, all party goer were driving away from the place, i walk keith to his waiting car, saw dogdog still cuddling her prc in the car, keith gal in the car too, and me have to go back TFK myself.

Daijek

Farkking
07-12-05, 06:26
Low keith ,
Read your msg with smile :)
Maybe the PRC see u NO CUM and shy to ask for money.
After all their rule is NO CUM , NO MONEY ... :(
I plan to go Ipoh this wk and thinking of going there alone......
With my hamsam face (handsome) face , I have confident that most of the PRCs will follow me to my hotel.
BTW I think Suan Hotel is considerably good and star in Ipoh huh ? Oths look very doom and urgly.... Pls adv me. tq

Cheong for life..........................

Xbox2
07-12-05, 10:31
Maybe you wanna give Heritage a try - just my RM0.02 worth ;-)

Low keith ,
Read your msg with smile :)
Maybe the PRC see u NO CUM and shy to ask for money.
After all their rule is NO CUM , NO MONEY ... :(
I plan to go Ipoh this wk and thinking of going there alone......
With my hamsam face (handsome) face , I have confident that most of the PRCs will follow me to my hotel.
BTW I think Suan Hotel is considerably good and star in Ipoh huh ? Oths look very doom and urgly.... Pls adv me. tq

Cheong for life.

Platonic
07-13-05, 07:41
Nice FR,

I just got transfered to Ipoh branch, maybe can join you sifu's for great outings. Please advice.

Arrive ipoh about 9pm. Check in the room calsurina hotel. This hotel quite doggy. Dun like it. And then go out dinner with parents. Cal doggie i was arrive ipoh town liao. Then arrange to pick him up together with my cousin. After pick him up. Nia seng. He dunno where to bring me go.. Bugger. Then my cousin suggest to shuttle 8 loor. That time around 10:20pm liao quick quick cal mummy and book room. Story cut short.

Got there. Lobby was disco, and upstairs was KTV. But only got PRC stock. Then the waitress told me no room nia seng.. Quick quick cal mummy and confirm then mummy come. Gv us room 25 heheh the setting almost same with PRC hole in seremban. Song selection not bad. Mummy quick quick parade girl to us loor. Me and doggie pick girl loor. After that dim the light start raba rabaing. This KTV totally same concept with seremban joint. No take out shirt and the waiter always come in. After that my cousin pick 1 also. Then my cousin PRC starting play dice with me. After a while mr Dai Jek also come in join us. Wah lau. He got a damn good looking and young PRC. Then i sing song loor, daijek and doggie girl was sleep on their lap. My cousin and me drink and have fun with the girl. Around 2am all light and KTV system hang. Nia seng. Checking. All the PRC panic liao run here and there. I told my PRC and doggie PRC wait us outside, and told my cousin ready the car we hv go liao. Settle the bill wit mummy and the girl bill also. Gv mummy some tips she look like so happy. Then we heading back loor. Say bye bye to daijek then send doggie back to home.

Request my girl to ON with me. suprisingly she agree. Then i book a room another hotel.. Cannot ON with parents maar rite. Check in head to the room and take bath. That time around 4:30am liao quick qucik do 1 round. Then sleep loor. No CUM. Mayb drink alcohol loor. Hug the PRC girl all the night and sleep. Wake up 8:30am damn tired cousin call and said pick me up. Then wake to PRC up told her we about to leave. Done everything until i open the door she still not asking me the fees. Then no good loor. Cheong free mar. Take out 100 bugs put in her handbag loor. And she was happy on it. U know me laar. I dun like cheong free maaar. She also come here for earn money rite. Damn cheap liao for 100 bugs. After that send her back and hv a breakfast with my cousin. Anyway will go again next month with parents also.

Here is the damage:

Mummy tips: RM70 (me 50 and daijek 20)
A tong beer(6 bottle beer): RM77 ++ we order 4 tong that night
Girl booking: RM39 per hour.

*If open 2 tong then the room was free. That day damage for us around RM800 for 4 person. O.k laar the price not bad.

First time to ipoh KTV. Kelam kabut abit. The mummy gv me the name card liao. If any bro need go there let me know. One more thing not all the girl will follow u back to hotel. This 1 u hv to discuss with them, If the girl like u then o.k loor. Like daijek and doggie they both girl go back own. Only mine 1 was score it.

Fatty Joe
07-22-05, 02:59
Bro please contact dogdogtown. He was lonely there. Then you can be his partner and mongering around the Ipoh.

Nice FR,

I just got transfered to Ipoh branch, maybe can join you sifu's for great outings. Please advice.

Platonic
07-24-05, 08:43
Bro Keith,

When you down to Ipoh lets meet up for hunting sessions. I contacted DogDog already. The only place I been at Ipoh is Cave Spa, HillCity Hotel. Cheap foreign dishes compared to KL.

Cheers.

Bro please contact dogdogtown. He was lonely there. Then you can be his partner and mongering around the Ipoh.

Dog Dog Town
07-24-05, 14:03
Bro,

I'm really start think bout retirement. This week jus got cheat by a bastard around 3k, fuck him, I will revenge for that. The end month program also might cal off cause by this finance situation. You no need to contact me when you come cheong, drink chinese tea no problem la, but cheonging. :(

Doggy

Fatty Joe
07-24-05, 16:19
Bro,

I will going in mid-August. Prepare to welcome me. This time will try butterfly. O.K? Inform doggie to ready also. if not this time realy will ask him pay the bill for me.

Bro Keith,

When you down to Ipoh lets meet up for hunting sessions. I contacted DogDog already. The only place I been at Ipoh is Cave Spa, HillCity Hotel. Cheap foreign dishes compared to KL.

Cheers.

Viper Z
07-25-05, 02:12
Bro,

I'm really start think bout retirement. This week jus got cheat by a bastard around 3k, fuck him, I will revenge for that. The end month program also might cal off cause by this finance situation. You no need to contact me when you come cheong, drink chinese tea no problem la, but cheonging. :(

Doggy

Dog Dog,

Who cheated you? Don't tell me the same guy in the forum?

Viper Z

Dog Dog Town
07-25-05, 12:49
No, loose in some business.

Doggy

Dog Dog,

Who cheated you? Don't tell me the same guy in the forum?

Viper Z

Platonic
07-27-05, 09:10
I just went to butterfly yesterday. The girls there I say rather poor on the looks department. 1 bucket RM50 (6 bottles). Chivas RM240.

I sat at the lounge area, the mummy said it was RM30/hour, Which i decline. Still the girls crowd around us. Not an ideal place to go. Happening place still will be Shuttle which cost RM39/hour.

Will hook u up when u are here. But dont expect much as I am still new to Ipoh, spend my entire life in KL.

Cheers.

Bro,

I will going in mid-August. Prepare to welcome me. This time will try butterfly. O.K? Inform doggie to ready also. if not this time realy will ask him pay the bill for me.

Golden Boy
07-29-05, 05:03
Hi to all the brothers out there.

I am a new comer in this forum, and I hope you brothers out there can help me out. Cause i will be going to Ipoh next week and I would like to know where is the most convenient and safer place to stay in, and also where to find some companion for overnight and what is the price like? Please help me out for all these problems. Maybe we can also meet up too. By the way, what is the on going rate there for overnight and single shot? Sorry to ask that much. And thank you to all who can help me up here.

Kaki
07-29-05, 10:00
I have made an info map not long ago about Ipoh things like where the famous food , cheong and cheaper hotel...I will find it and upload it tonight.

To Golden Boy and others,

Hey for LT you should PM Dog dog I think he got contact. Incidentally I was at Ipoh 3 days ago and at 1am no way to run, I went to the Hollywood Spa by myself and OKT said only 1 local and then I almost left. But somehow I was very bored so went in and sit down besides the pool table, and then OKT pop the magic q: want import stuff ahh? Hey man I said bring it on. :) So order one import from betong but have to wait for her arrival cause she is not based in the Spa.

Look:5/10
Body:5/10. Breast is like two slices of hamburger on a table.
AR: Briefly, but that was more than enough for me. 8/10
GFE: 8/10
FJ:8/10 pretty satisfying (for me)
Damage: =2x75 (:P)

Apparently OKT is very careful not to tell me that they got foreign import contact until sure I am genuine customer (when I went in and sit down and ORDERED beer), at least that was what he told me. LT can be arranged OKT said but I am not sure how much.

Better still visit the Cave Spa as OKT himself also goes there for release. :D

kaki

Kaki
07-29-05, 20:54
I am posting the Ipoh info map but not sure whether Jackson will allow it as it is the map by ipoh online, so there may be copyright issue here. I added the "special places" info on the map.

Kaki

Kaki
07-29-05, 20:58
Here it is guys.

Kaki

Dog Dog Town
07-31-05, 14:43
Bro Kaki,

I'm retire from the scene in Ipoh and KL already, but the contact in Ipoh and KL I will still pass to the members I know.

I'm not the master in Ipoh since its not convenient to eat and shit at the same place. LK and daijek, the place that can bring back my desire is, yes, that place, you guys know, so start from now, no more cheong other than that place for me.

LK, where's your FR for Michael Place?

Doggy

I have made an info map not long ago about Ipoh things like where the famous food , cheong and cheaper hotel...I will find it and upload it tonight.

To Golden Boy and others,

Hey for LT you should PM Dog dog I think he got contact. Incidentally I was at Ipoh 3 days ago and at 1am no way to run, I went to the Hollywood Spa by myself and OKT said only 1 local and then I almost left. But somehow I was very bored so went in and sit down besides the pool table, and then OKT pop the magic q: want import stuff ahh? Hey man I said bring it on. :) So order one import from betong but have to wait for her arrival cause she is not based in the Spa.

Look:5/10
Body:5/10. Breast is like two slices of hamburger on a table.
AR: Briefly, but that was more than enough for me. 8/10
GFE: 8/10
FJ:8/10 pretty satisfying (for me)
Damage: =2x75 (:P)

Apparently OKT is very careful not to tell me that they got foreign import contact until sure I am genuine customer (when I went in and sit down and ORDERED beer), at least that was what he told me. LT can be arranged OKT said but I am not sure how much.

Better still visit the Cave Spa as OKT himself also goes there for release. :D

kaki

Kaki
08-02-05, 14:05
Guys,

Please give feedback of the map and if you have suggestion or if you think I should have included more places then we together upgrade the map OK. :)

Dog Dog,

Please don't retired first ok. I am going Hatyai next week for a maiden solo mission if favourable we go together next time.

Kaki

Golden Boy
08-03-05, 08:25
Hi Kaki,

Thanks a lot for your informations. Honestly I really not so familiar with the road in Ipoh. But anyway I do appreciate your help there. By the way what is the cost for overnight in Ipoh and also the quality wise? The most important part is where to get them? I hope you can PM me all the info. If possible I also hope that we can meet up for a drink at when I get there. Thanks

Dog Dog Town
08-03-05, 12:43
Oversea cheong? Not for me anymore, already family man now, but if you interest in Ipoh, maybe we can go to Michael Pang to see any stock of MILF.

Still waiting for information from Keith for this joint 'ler'.

Doggy

Guys,

Please give feedback of the map and if you have suggestion or if you think I should have included more places then we together upgrade the map OK. :)

Dog Dog,

Please don't retired first ok. I am going Hatyai next week for a maiden solo mission if favourable we go together next time.

Kaki

Kaki
08-03-05, 23:07
hi kaki,

thanks a lot for your informations. honestly i really not so familiar with the road in ipoh. but anyway i do appreciate your help there. by the way what is the cost for overnight in ipoh and also the quality wise? the most important part is where to get them? i hope you can pm me all the info. if possible i also hope that we can meet up for a drink at when i get there. thanks

i am not based there gb but thanks for the offer to meet up. :)

if you are new to ipoh i suppose you should use the cab. just wave a cab and go almost anywhere 5km within the city centre for rm2. ipoh is not that big and driving around is quite easy but with the many one way street perhaps you want to use the cab instead. a popular the call cab service is:

ipoh radio taxi service

- tel: ( 605 ) 241 1753, 241 1358

the fare is great and do not ask them to use the meter cause it is more expensive that way in fact! not that the taximan is going to use it anyway, :d. still ipoh taxi is quite honest (when they are not gambling), and to book the taxi for a trip from say the taiwan mp (after cheong ;) !) to have a drink at the city hall is just rm5. not need for parking and worry about car being stolen. i used to do that when i was new there. also, when you are drunk no need to worry about being stop at any traffic road block. but after 12 midnight they will charge you double lo.

check out those 2 star hotels which i mentioned. grand view and ipoh city hotels are quite new and have ample carparks. they should be girl friendly too. room rate is about rm70-80 non peak. no need to go those 4-5 star, waaaay out of town and not even near to solid hawker stalls. i rather spend my $ on the girls and booze.

a cool place to have drink and have fun is at greentown. it is the only pub with a band. sit there, have a beer,and listen to the group belt out song after song, very happening place. sometimes after 12am some lonely ladies will be there. i was there last week and made a pass on one chinese lady who sat alone at the bar and downing 3-4 heineken. she was pretty drunk and i did not get anything more. at least i got her number, hehe.

shuttle 8 is cool but it is nicer to go with pals. be careful of getting on with an **** there though as there is virtually no age limit. the "mature" girl you are hitting might be a 15 yo :( .

if you have no problem (halal), go and have the chicken taugeh noodle. the eating place (foo san restaurant) behind the kinta shopping mall which opens from 10pm-6am is another good place for supper. try the prawn mee very good, but ready to pay rm5 for it.

the "medan selera" besides the kamdar shopping complex offer pretty good malay food almost 24/7. try the "satay endut", pretty nice.

for famous and tasty indian rojak and friend mee, go in the afternoon, to the small food court opposite the greentown mall. ask any taxi man they sure know. if you are from kl you will definitely appreciate the fried mee and rojak. it is halal cause the it is operated by a mamak family.

i will pm you a place for on.

cheers,

kaki

Fatty Joe
08-04-05, 03:10
Bro,

That day I going in weekend nothing much to choose "only 1 to choose", I think weekday more to choose. I have go 88. The stock there not bad. Thinking 'tar pau' a ching rai girl there. Can you ask the overnight price for me? Thanks.

Oversea cheong? Not for me anymore, already family man now, but if you interest in Ipoh, maybe we can go to Michael Pang to see any stock of MILF.

Still waiting for information from Keith for this joint 'ler'.

Doggy

Kaki
08-04-05, 21:17
...A cool place to have drink and have fun is at Greentown. It is the only pub with a band. Sit there, have a beer,and listen to the group belt out song after song, very happening place. Sometimes after 12am some lonely ladies will be there. I was there last week and made a pass on one Chinese lady who sat alone at the bar and downing 3-4 Heineken. She was pretty drunk and I did not get anything more. At least I got her number, hehe....
KakiIn case of confusion this pub with the 5person band is not called Greentown, but rather it is at the Greentown Business Centre, which is just adjacent to the Ipoh City Hall. This pub is a corner shoplot but I not sure about the name. MOstly Chinese crowd but I can see about 30% non chinese patrons usually.

Have fun, kaki

Snake For Chic
08-05-05, 09:45
In case of confusion this pub with the 5person band is not called Greentown, but rather it is at the Greentown Business Centre, which is just adjacent to the Ipoh City Hall. This pub is a corner shoplot but I not sure about the name. MOstly Chinese crowd but I can see about 30% non chinese patrons usually.

Have fun, kakiThe place is called Stairway.

Ipoh Chia
08-06-05, 05:42
Hi Bro,

Will be going to ipoh next 2 week (19th). Thinking of taking prc/prcs for overnight. Any kang tao? Btw, anyone want to goto shuttle 8. Need some guidance la. Promise will give detail fr.

Kaki
08-06-05, 07:51
The place is called Stairway.Thanks. I used to watch the band when they were at Yang Kalsom area.

Nokia61
08-23-05, 05:15
Was there recently to try Cat from Excels Hotel. Not too sure if it is the same Cat under Michael but called the spa to request her. True enough there's a Cat there and booked her. Got a room upstairs and asked her to come up to my room. Well she is not so much of a looker. She came in, then proceeded to wash herself up in the bath while I lay there in bed naked.

She finished and came over to lie down with me and started kissing my neck then slowly moving down my nipples and started licking and sucking it. While doing that, I turned her over and got her to lie down and her other hand was playing and stroking my balls and dick. I proceeded to sit up and started fingering her clit. Got turned off by her hair there so no DATY. Kept fingering her all over then proceeded to use 2 hands and split her with 1 hand and fingered her at the visible clit. She was moaning and moving so much she forgot to keep stroking me! As if I was servicing her and paying me money! Hahahaha! Got her so wet and wild that I had to suck on her nipples too. Kept making the rhythm right with her clit then proceeded to cap me and asked me to slam her. Slammed her missionary style and then doggy her for about 15 minutes. Couldn't keep my momentum and was beginning to cum as I kept wanting to split her legs so wide apart and finger her so badly and finally exploded inside her. The service wasn;t too good but I was pretty happy fingering her like I'm about to operate her. Next time, I will train her for the AR.

WIR : Most likely use her again but have to shave for her!

Damage : RM150

Leftie
08-28-05, 15:08
Hi all

I heard of this Bougainvillea Spa in town.

Is there any action there or is it an above-board establishment?

Please share. Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Leftie

Fatty Joe
08-29-05, 08:52
Arrive ipoh in friday nite, do nothing reach there about 11pm, go out hv a supper, rest and reserve energy for saturday outing with platonic and dogdogtown.

Wake up 12:30pm, message doggie when he will free. Agree meet at 1pm and he pick me up from my home. Lunch first at "chor gei" heheh.. Nice "nasi sampah ayam" kekek.. Everytime i go ipoh i will eat once atleast. After lunch call up Plantonic meet up some where else. He agree meet at 3pm. me and dogdogtown drive there and meet him. First time meet him. Wah lau, he was handsome man. I was fat and ugly, stand beside him and very envy him.

O.k here is the interesting part. After meet up plantonic decided pool car going to cave spa. Sharing some sexperience in the car, arrive the hotel. Dunno what the name already, sory forgot always, old already. park the car go straight to the spa. After some chew keng, decide go "jum sui first" uumm mean go warm water pool, after that 3 of us go massage, me get a quite pretty untie, plantonic older than my girl, doggie 1 is oldest. Hahahaah reliase when we finish everything and check out the spa girl IC, which got a cert for all girl listing 1. Wah lau doggie massage untie is about 60 y/o. When we came out laugh like hell.

In the massage nothing to shout about, normal massage then pop up wanna batin anot, RM30 for batin and HJ RM50. Umm first take batin loor, then upgrade to HJ, asking her can take her shirt off anot, decline then is ok loor can roam with shirt on. but still can't shot. She told me next time take the room, then i think the massage untie can be done FJ also which the room can be lock. Anyway will leave it next time. Drop down her name and number. Will visit again next trip. Times up and platonic and doggie already out there wait me.

Then sit at the lounge drink and talk cock a bit, platonic was poison me go for a session. Ummmm got poison choose a girl and go in the room. When open the room she already in there. Gv her a hug first and a kiss. when she naked wooouuuuu nice boob "i was boob man" is around 34-36C cup. It was my girl man. Then take bath. SOP bath nothing special. Start licking my body and i start fingering her, quite tight, finger til her wet and she was BBBJ me. The BBBJ skill not bad rate is about 7. and very GFE. she want to cap me, and i stop her. Heehehheeh this time was me starting to service her, lick her nipple and she quite enjoy it, and french kiss her. I try to insert her without CAP look loike she dunno it. But i try only laar. Not dare todo it, ask her can RAW anot, then she reliase i was not cap hahahahh mayb she to high already and enjoy me servicing her. Then she cap me, and i start missionary, not much moaning, second pul her to beside and i standing missionary. Final she on top, feel can't stand anymore shot inside her. When she saw my condom full was sperm and she also shock and smile. Heeheheh already 2 to 3 month no cheong, defenately many rite? after that hug awhile no rushing me, then i told her to shower. Finish session, b4 go out hug her and gv her a kiss. What a GFE feeling. She willing do what she can do for u. When i out platonic and doggie was change already and wait me. Satisfied session and happy ending.

At night session, doggie hv to gv national service and he can't join me and platonic. Around 9pm call up platonic arrange meet in stair way, arive there about 10pm and get the table and wait for platonic. UUmmm quite happening place many chun bar girl 10 finger also can't count finish. Platonic arrived open a bottle chivas RM228 waaaarrr so cheap, member price. About 11 something already drink half bottle liao. I decide buy another bottle of chivas. Beware of the mixer open 1 bottle Chivas only can get free 2 bottle of mineral water or 2 jug of coke, if u need add more need pay for RM23 for 1 jug coke wah lau damn expensive for mixer, decide put more ice. Hahahhah damn cheap charlie. Flirt around and quite pack girl not free to entertain us. Around 1am decided go back and hv a sleep, cuz sunday hv to drive back to KL. Say bye bye to a bar girl, and she want my phone number. then i gv loor, girl ask must gv 1 maar rite? exchange phone number and "ciao". Supper at 'onn gei' and go back home sleep. Still follow up on that girl, hehehe bro platonic and me was chasing hard on that girl, bro platonic working hard ooor i will fight with u oor for that girl kekekek... C who will get her first. Lets challenge. I think u will get her first laar, u r in ipoh maar, i was in KL, Sigh. Good luck both of us k, she can kau 1. work hard on it.

Summary:

Cave Spa

Massage : RM78 + RM50 HJ
FJ Session : RM 138 Rebate RM20 if u got massage.

Girl FR:

Look : 7/10
Boobs : 34-36C
BBBJ : 7/10
Tightness : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 9/10
WIR : Yes, will try other girl.

Pub Session:

platonic : RM 228 Per bottle Chivas
Me : RM 228 Per bottle Chivas

* Bro platonic,

The KL Devil gang will going to ipoh soon, please prepare and train your drinking skill, if not u will got bang like hell, we always bottoms up 1. No left. Please ready urself to join our KL devil gang aka fisherman gang.

Platonic
08-30-05, 03:48
got a call from dogdogtown that 1 senior member of wsg is in town.

finally met up with both keith and dogdogtown. saw keith and he look tall, dark, handsome and strong. me and dogdog was ushered by keith to go cheong and wasn't given a choice so we quietly obliged.

once we reach there, we saw 3 prc girls outside the hotel and keith with his horny feelings is uncontrollable which he starts to strike a conversation with them. details refer to him as i'm no mandarin speaking person.

while waiting for the lift, dogdog is worried he might bump into familiar person. so as usual keith told him to hide behind him as he is tall and strong.

once we reach 3rd floor (cave spa), we walk straight to the rest area and was then shown pictures of the wl. it was not up to our expectation as they have limited choices. we all opted for massage but during that time, i sense that keith horniness was already work up by the sight of the 3 prc.

we then when to the hot tub to have a good dip and started conversation on romping sessions.

after all the ordeal and talking, we when to have our massage which is a common area though its partition by curtains. in another words, if you talk or make funny noises, your neighbour could hear. i didnt manage to get a sight of either dogdog or keith ml at that time. my ml was good as she press just the right point which is aching. i was trying to fall asleep when keith was talking pretty loud about "sifu from kl,men massage men,no leg massage,banana,grapes,orange and pineapple". i had my hj and of cause my hands need to wander about, i tried to open the ml bra, she told me need to pay additional for that, i told her she is pretty, i'm handsome, whats there to calculate. then started to remove her bra and gave her a good breast massage.

when i was done, mr keith is still at his business, so decided to wait outside which dogdog is already happily there sipping on his diluted orange juice.

after a while, saw keith walking towards us, i knew from the minute i look into his eyes, he still have not overcome the horniness that have been built up. so as a good bro, i told the okt to show him the pictures as i know he wanted it/needed it. i dont know what happen inside, you have to read his report. once he was out, you can look into him like a happy child with a new toy gun. so i didnt ask about his fr as i was busy chatting up with the okt.

at night, we all meet up at stairway and party whole night, 2 bottles of chivas and a bucket of beer. that place is infested with girls which normally you dont see girls out numbering guys. met up with keiths friend/cousins and my friends as well. was pretty high and need to keep my composure as i need to take this girl back home while i'm not even familiar with ipoh roads.

so i guess that sums out the whole encounter, though i did enjoy myself and i hope all who participate had too. will be looking forward for your devil gang. i will be back kl this week and going to hatyai on the 7th sept.

platonic

Dog Dog Town
08-31-05, 17:44
Okay, since both of them have written down their own FR so detail, I think I only report my own parts.

Actually tis is my virgin trip to HC, kinda have a feeling being force by keith into tis spa. Sob sob. So, this trip I only take the massage. Got in the partitioned room, its dark and I can't see clearly the ML that enter my room. (I only saw her clearly after went out, shit, its a GMILF = will be explained end of the FR)

The massage was damn good, the ML is experience ML and the strenght she apply is exactly the strenght to relax your body. So near the end of the session, same Q like wana batin? I say "Okay, but I don't want to cum." Then she said "okay". Tis ML is damn good, very gentle and experience and really relax, but the problem is, guys you know LA, if a ladies touching your private parts, guys should reply them by massaging them back. So I start adventure her buttock. To my suprise, its very smooth, and like Sandy lin SK 2 adv, the buttock is 'doink doink' {ya, forget to mentioned tis ML is in her 60ies :( }

Hey Keith and Plat,

I know you guys are laughing now, stop it! I olready sense that the ML is something 'wrong' so I don't go further (Damn, who knows what happen if I ask for FJ? Haha, FJ wit a 60ies ML is a good FR to write.)

Anyway, Plat bring back back my desire for cheong and I think I will see if the next time I can join bro Plat for another trip.

Dggy Mrdeka day FR

Kaki
08-31-05, 21:27
Hey Low Keith, you said you are fat and ugly, then platonic said you are tall and strong, so how is it? :D

By the way, just want to be sure: is this HC you guys went is the Hill City One? Thanks in advance.

Hey Dog Dog, Platonic also running to HDY why can't you? Since you already lost your first time to the Ipoh HC, surely can make a grand return to HDY also! ;)

If I go down Ipoh next week will try call you guys to drink at Stairways. Platonic I got you number right? Just don't force me to any HC, OK?

Kick Ass

Kaki (legs in Malay)

Fatty Joe
09-01-05, 04:03
Bro Kaki,

Dun trust plat, i was fat and ugly 1. was planning go ipoh next month with my devil gang to celebrate my birthday. Heheheh. Then will more FR to post here. Daijek, plat , me, doggie, and so so. Anyway keep contact ya. Plat will going north next wek. and this week he will come to KL. Anyway if u r in KL gv me a cal. Wil meet u with daijek.

Roger Out

Gorillaz AKA A666A

Platonic
09-01-05, 06:12
KaKi,

The HC we went is Cave Spa, Hill City Hotel. Do call me when you are here in Ipoh and please do not worry as i would not usher you to any HC, the person would only be keith. Anyway, I cant confirm if I can make it in the 7th Sept to Hatyai right now as I might have an important appointment, really no mood right now as I told my puying I will be there wednesday. Then again, I dont owe anything to her as she is just another WL. I'm sure none of us treat our own Malaysian WL as good as the Thais. Trying to control myself for not falling for that WL who opens her [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) flaps to so many guys and tell you that you are the one for her. Crap!

DDT,

I didnt know you molest her ass.. OMFG! This must be one of your biggest mistake in life. Btw, were u arouse by it, and fingering involve?

Anyway cheers bro, didnt know you are into GMILF, you real kinky guy.

Hey Low Keith, you said you are fat and ugly, then platonic said you are tall and strong, so how is it? :D

By the way, just want to be sure: is this HC you guys went is the Hill City One? Thanks in advance.

Hey Dog Dog, Platonic also running to HDY why can't you? Since you already lost your first time to the Ipoh HC, surely can make a grand return to HDY also! ;)

If I go down Ipoh next week will try call you guys to drink at Stairways. Platonic I got you number right? Just don't force me to any HC, OK?

Kick Ass

Kaki (legs in Malay)

Fatty Joe
09-01-05, 09:35
Waaar,

Put me on top of the table. Humm I will no ush ppl go to HC, but the ppl want togo he will go also maaar rite. Like chinese people said the cow not drink the water cannot push the cow head down rite. Kekekek. I will come down to ipoh to finish the half bottle more. Wait me ya.

Roger Out

Gorillaz AKA A666A

Dog Dog Town
09-01-05, 12:53
Bro,

As you know, the condition is dark, and some more some one keep 'kacau' your little devil, will you let your hands free? I must admit also that I being cheat by this GMILF buttock which 'doink doink' all the time I shaking it. The most lucky thing of the day is I'm not fingering her. Maybe next time I 'll bring the KY as well for fingering :)

Bro Kaki,

I'm only free on Mon to Thursday only.

Doggy

KaKi,

The HC we went is Cave Spa, Hill City Hotel. Do call me when you are here in Ipoh and please do not worry as i would not usher you to any HC, the person would only be keith. Anyway, I cant confirm if I can make it in the 7th Sept to Hatyai right now as I might have an important appointment, really no mood right now as I told my puying I will be there wednesday. Then again, I dont owe anything to her as she is just another WL. I'm sure none of us treat our own Malaysian WL as good as the Thais. Trying to control myself for not falling for that WL who opens her [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) flaps to so many guys and tell you that you are the one for her. Crap!

DDT,

I didnt know you molest her ass.. OMFG! This must be one of your biggest mistake in life. Btw, were u arouse by it, and fingering involve?

Anyway cheers bro, didnt know you are into GMILF, you real kinky guy.

Julroy
09-02-05, 03:31
The last time i went to perak, i was accompanied by home minister, so had no chance to look around.

I'll make another trip soon and this time will be alone. Will be staying in Taiping and Lake Town for the seminar.

I would be grateful if our bros in ipoh or taiping could give some hint on where to hunt for some local/others.

If you visit k.kinabalu, PM me, i'll give you a complete direction of where to go to quench your thrist for pussy.

Thanks.

Kaki
09-02-05, 05:32
My Man Low Keith,

Please la don't push people to HC. Not very good you know.I know Platonic wont lie one..kekekeke :D As the Chinese saying goes: Do not put water in front of a thirsty cow mah. kekekekeke. Once in a while got on the table also not bad, at least that means people respect us like a God. haha.

Seriously, in terms of HC cheong action, do you think Ipoh can be even on par with say Penang? KL cannot be compared I think cause it is like 10 times bigger than Ipoh and much more metropolitan.

From some older and new FR seems like Cave is THE place in Ipoh. I will check out this place in a couple of weeks.

PS: Platonic never mind you go ahead I do not think I can make it in such a short notice. Still rushing my project. :(

Kick ass,

Kaki (legs in Malay)

E Courage
09-05-05, 11:13
Cave Spa
---------

Guys, I went there and the sitution is NOT as some have reported.

There is only one lady working there that does the "package". And a further three ladies that provide massage services. Only tried one massage lady. Not bad looking. Apparently the sixty year old massues is called Jenny, and another is "Ah Chin". Have tried neither of them.

"Package" only is $138.
Massage only is $78.

Heritage
--------
Two young ladies and the other six to seven are older. As to how old, I don't know as you can't view and choose. But is you know someone there from a previous visit, then you can request for her. The ladies I tried did a good massage but were not very good at "package". They were Apple and Coco. Both in their mid twenties.

Management here is very strict (according to the girls), so if you are over time by a minute the girl has to pay for an extra half-hour. This makes the girls finish much much before time is up so that they can take a shower by the time your session is completed. So a 45-minute session usually only lasts about 30-35 minutes.

A "package"-only session (ie. without massage) costs $135 for half an hour.
In light of what I've said, this is NOT value for money.

Massage only is under $75 for 45 minutes and $175 for massage+package.

The mamasan there (Jenny?) is about late thirties. I find her quite hot but am not sure if she can provide and services for you personally. Someone please find out!

Platonic
09-05-05, 11:47
IMO, I do not think there is any action in taiping except a few pubs around which I could count with my fingers. Everybody knows anybody in taiping as its a small town.

For actions, Ipoh would be ideal which depends on your budget and your level of expectations.

For cheap FarkNGo, you could try places along Jln Kampar which comprise of 88, Taiwan and Big Sister which own by the same boss. Do not try to walk from outlets to outlets as its quiet far apart unless you enjoy walking.
Damage is rm80. The trick is to sit and wait until you find the best WL. Take your time to choose dont rush.

Places like Syuen,Heritage,Casuarina you can forget about the Spa's as its a total waste of time.

Hop to Robin Spa which is at a food court name (MU) or they call it "tong sui kai". You will see Robin Hotel and Robin Spa attach to it. Damage is rm138 and they start operating after 1pm till 12pm. Choices there not bad as I have seen one who looks like Christy Chung.

Cave Spa(Hill City Hotel) - Serve only foreign dishes, OKT will show photo's only and you cannot see them in person. prices ranging from rm138 to rm168 depending on the nationality. Massage is at rm78 and extra its up to your negotiation power.

For more details please check back the thread and do some homework.

-PlatoniC-

The last time i went to perak, i was accompanied by home minister, so had no chance to look around.

I'll make another trip soon and this time will be alone. Will be staying in Taiping and Lake Town for the seminar.

I would be grateful if our bros in ipoh or taiping could give some hint on where to hunt for some local/others.

If you visit k.kinabalu, PM me, i'll give you a complete direction of where to go to quench your thrist for pussy.

Thanks.

Platonic
09-05-05, 11:51
Kaki,

I just got back yesterday from HTY, nothing much to report and its still the same old thing. Do let us know when you are in Ipoh. Will show you around the scene here and talk about HTY all night with some beers (you buy).

Cheers

-PlatoniC-

My Man Low Keith,

Please la don't push people to HC. Not very good you know.I know Platonic wont lie one..kekekeke :D As the Chinese saying goes: Do not put water in front of a thirsty cow mah. kekekekeke. Once in a while got on the table also not bad, at least that means people respect us like a God. haha.

Seriously, in terms of HC cheong action, do you think Ipoh can be even on par with say Penang? KL cannot be compared I think cause it is like 10 times bigger than Ipoh and much more metropolitan.

From some older and new FR seems like Cave is THE place in Ipoh. I will check out this place in a couple of weeks.

PS: Platonic never mind you go ahead I do not think I can make it in such a short notice. Still rushing my project. :(

Kick ass,

Kaki (legs in Malay)

Platonic
09-06-05, 04:03
I am wondering how many times have you been to Cave exactly?

All the time when Platonic when there, they showed Platonic pictures of foreign dishes. Either

1) You look like a MIB.
2) They dont like you.
3) They hate you.
4) They dislike you.
5) They JUST dont like you.

Thats why you are not in the know.

Cheers

Cave Spa
---------

There is only one lady working there that does the "package". And a further three ladies that provide massage services. Only tried one massage lady. Not bad looking. Apparently the sixty year old massues is called Jenny, and another is "Ah Chin". Have tried neither of them.

"Package" only is $138.
Massage only is $78.

Heritage
--------
Two young ladies and the other six to seven are older. As to how old, I don't know as you can't view and choose. But is you know someone there from a previous visit, then you can request for her. The ladies I tried did a good massage but were not very good at "package". They were Apple and Coco. Both in their mid twenties.

Management here is very strict (according to the girls), so if you are over time by a minute the girl has to pay for an extra half-hour. This makes the girls finish much much before time is up so that they can take a shower by the time your session is completed. So a 45-minute session usually only lasts about 30-35 minutes.

The mamasan there (Jenny?) is about late thirties. I find her quite hot but am not sure if she can provide and services for you personally. Someone please find out!

Tircinc
09-06-05, 13:30
i been to ipoh last week sunday. i saw a hotel oppositle the pamelo stall. i drive by the hotel and peep, but found nothing. i dunno the place got hc a not? or it's expensive?

i only know the stall selling tambun pamelo the chicks very juicy.

Fatty Joe
09-06-05, 16:16
Bro,

Next time you go, you have to show your 'ham sap' look to them or horny face. Maybe you are 'yiong sui' lar, then they not dare to show the girl to you. Or maybe big wind the package girl close up liao.

Cave Spa
---------

"Package" only is $138.
Massage only is $78.

Heritage
--------

Platonic
09-07-05, 05:09
Keith, when u coming up to Ipoh? I will be going back to KL this week. I might be meeting E Courage as well. I still have half bottle Martel at stairway and planning my next hatyai trip next month. Damn I think I am influence by the tirak spell set upon that girl.

Bro,

Next time you go, you have to show your 'ham sap' look to them or horny face. Maybe you are 'yiong sui' lar, then they not dare to show the girl to you. Or maybe big wind the package girl close up liao.

Platonic
09-07-05, 05:15
the hotel opposite the pamelo stall is hill city hotel where cave spa is located.

i was there too when on the way back to kl exiting simpang pulai toll. yes indeed the pamelo girls are juicier then the fruits they are selling. if you are bold enough you might be able to make a move on them. they are probably from small town which in my opinion easy to pick up. the cons is, the kampung boys will come after you if you move in on the wrong gal. its always fist first talk later. :(

cheers.

i been to ipoh last week sunday. i saw a hotel oppositle the pamelo stall. i drive by the hotel and peep, but found nothing. i dunno the place got hc a not? or it's expensive?

i only know the stall selling tambun pamelo the chicks very juicy.

Tircinc
09-07-05, 15:24
The hotel opposite the pamelo stall is Hill City Hotel where Cave Spa is located.

I was there too when on the way back to KL exiting Simpang Pulai toll. Yes indeed the pamelo girls are juicier then the fruits they are selling. If you are bold enough you might be able to make a move on them. They are probably from small town which in my opinion easy to pick up. The cons is, the kampung boys will come after you if you move in on the wrong gal. Its always fist first talk later. :(

CheeRs.Hehe, my fist is bigger than them. Or else haha talk at police station leh + I sue them for open public assault.

Tircinc
09-07-05, 15:29
Cave Spa
---------

"Package" only is $138.
Massage only is $78.

Heritage
--------

The mamasan there (Jenny?) is about late thirties. I find her quite hot but am not sure if she can provide and services for you personally. Someone please find out!"Package" only is $138.

Massage only is $78.

The package include what? Sex job?

RM 138 for sex job not bad man with a young gal.

Fatty Joe
09-08-05, 03:55
Wah lau, martel aar. I not used to drink martel. Anyway will go there near next week or 24th. Not confirm yet. Mayb 1 day trip or over 1 night only. Will let u know. Call me when u r in KL. Arrange a devil TT session for u and meet our IPMA group member.

Keith, when u coming up to Ipoh? I will be going back to KL this week. I might be meeting E Courage as well. I still have half bottle Martel at stairway and planning my next hatyai trip next month. Damn I think I am influence by the tirak spell set upon that girl.

Platonic
09-08-05, 05:31
Looking forward to it, no cheonging for me as I have cheong with DDT twice already this week.

Wah lau, martel aar. I not used to drink martel. Anyway will go there near next week or 24th. Not confirm yet. Mayb 1 day trip or over 1 night only. Will let u know. Call me when u r in KL. Arrange a devil TT session for u and meet our IPMA group member.

Fatty Joe
09-08-05, 11:51
Dogdog town is back. Start his cheong life again there after 2 month vege. Bravo DDT. Congratulation.

Looking forward to it, no cheonging for me as I have cheong with DDT twice already this week.

Nature Boy
09-09-05, 14:09
Went to Cave Spa at 2.00pm, met OKT David, showed me photos of five lady,three from Myanmar and two Russsian. I took one form Myanmar, later learned that she's Thai, very playful.

Damage : 138, Russian 228

Notidik
09-10-05, 09:18
Went to Cave Spa at 2.00pm, met OKT David, showed me photos of five lady,three from Myanmar and two Russsian. I took one form Myanmar, later learned that she's Thai, very playful.

Damage : 138, Russian 228Yo! you mentioned white meat?So hard to find these days. Any idea on the quality? I dont mind taking a drive there if they are not in the pork chop department. Heh heh.

Nature Boy
09-11-05, 00:53
Yo! you mentioned white meat?So hard to find these days. Any idea on the quality? I dont mind taking a drive there if they are not in the pork chop department. Heh heh.Yup! Will be there for two to three weeks, just arrived few days ago. One like Sharapova. Hehehe

Notidik
09-12-05, 05:07
Yup! Will be there for two to three weeks, just arrived few days ago. One like Sharapova. HeheheSlurp! Sharapova? Sure or not? Those legs, hmm, must try lor then. Thanks bro, will keep you posted when I finish my mission.

Platonic
09-12-05, 06:36
According to the OKT, 2 Ruskies just arrive on the 8th Sept.

Have yet to try.

Yup! Will be there for two to three weeks, just arrived few days ago. One like Sharapova. Hehehe

Spy07
09-12-05, 21:44
According to the OKT, 2 Ruskies just arrive on the 8th Sept.

Have yet to try.This is rumours and false. No Russian in Hill City! Its just kind of advertising strategy. I don't know who, but one of the user here is from Hill City Adervertising & Promotion dept. He is trying to attract people here to visit there. You wont get any Russian but Myanmaar or local lousy chicks.

Now days, Hill City cave's SPA Sux! Really like a shyt place! Poor service, poor facilities..Poor chicks.

This is the latest information about Cave Spa in Hill City.

(4.00pm 12 Sept 2005)

Spying that place to do some homework for this site.

Enter the Cave Spa in 3rd floor. A fat lazy malay b*tch sitting at the counter asking you in a rude and loud manner, "Want SPA ar?"

I answered Yes, then enter the SPA zone. What I see? No clean towel nor clean shirts for you! A fucking indian or maybe a bangkali singh OSK standing there taking out used towels and shirts from the laundry basket and folding it as clean towel to serve to customer. I ask him what is this, he answered me in a sleepy way "sorry la boss, all send to dobi."

What kind of farking explaination is this? You send everything to laundry? I reject to use any of the towels and shirts. I call another old chinese OSK come and ask him what really happen. He apologizes to me and order somebody get clean towel n shirt for me to change. (They got it in hotel's room).

Then, I go take my bath. Oh, whats now? The condition of all the bathroom were as lousy as a kampong's house toilet! No place for you to hang shirts, no shampoo nor soap, shampoo container spoiled, and the wall n floor full of green lichen! God, I can't believe where am I now!

The jacuzzi water was yellow in color. Wonder how long they didn't change the water and clean it. And the sauna, you better dont lie down there. your body will be very itch!

I quickly run out the spa zone to the cafe. The food was cold and sux. No choice for drinks. only overnight orange juice. All the osk seems to be changed. I only see all new 'oldman' OSK. They show you only myanmar and local chicks. lousy service. Ugly look. None is my taste.

I couldn't stand. I runaway from there. I don't think i will be going back there shortly if the enviroment still the same.

Overall. I give Hill City Cave Spa -5/10

I don't think they have good business now days. I ask one exOSK. a young man is a friend of mine. He told me that the management having problem. They kedekut to invest more money. They simply accept cheap price chicks from low class agent, and many many more.

So conclusion, No russian! is all bull shit and just farking marketing strategy!

Spy07
09-12-05, 21:53
Yup! Will be there for two to three weeks, just arrived few days ago. One like Sharapova. HeheheNever trust what this guy said! Its HASH!

Look, he just post 2 msg in history. His first was telling HillCity got Russian! This is no true! I doubt he's somebody from Hill City who trying to lure us there. Anyway, guys. Don't get conned!

I've just visited there on 12Sept2005.

Ipoh got many many more place to fuck Hill City will definatly not your first choice. You can try Robin, Hollywood, Pasir Puteh SPA, Tambun Inn, Big Sis, Taiwan, 88 and opposite AIA building there.

Fatty Joe
09-13-05, 05:15
For taiwan, Big sis and 88 is more worst. The OKT more "Len Si" Anyway got other recommentation? Beside 88, Taiwan, Big sis and robin spa.

Never trust what this guy said! Its HASH!

Look, he just post 2 msg in history. His first was telling HillCity got Russian! This is no true! I doubt he's somebody from Hill City who trying to lure us there. Anyway, guys. Don't get conned!

Ipoh got many many more place to fuck Hill City will definatly not your first choice. You can try Robin, Hollywood, Pasir Puteh SPA, Tambun Inn, Big Sis, Taiwan, 88 and opposite AIA building there.

Platonic
09-13-05, 06:41
Spy,

I do have to agree with you that HillCity's Cave Spa is not up to par if you were to compare to of those in KL. But then again, this is Ipoh standard, you dont expect much from it. Like the ol saying "you pay peanuts, you get monkey".

Regarding the Ruskies, the OKT inform me and DogDogTown to come back tomorrow as there will be 2 Ruskies arriving. I personally have not seen the "pictures" myself.

I am no big fan of white meat so would not be interested to go venture.
For others who have been there and seen it, please verify that the info given is genuine. Thank You.

Rgds,

Plat

This is rumours and false. No Russian in Hill City! Its just kind of advertising strategy. I don't know who, but one of the user here is from Hill City Adervertising & Promotion dept. He is trying to attract people here to visit there. You wont get any Russian but Myanmaar or local lousy chicks.

Now days, Hill City cave's SPA Sux! Really like a shyt place! Poor service, poor facilities..Poor chicks.

This is the latest information about Cave Spa in Hill City.

(4.00pm 12 Sept 2005)

Spying that place to do some homework for this site.

Enter the Cave Spa in 3rd floor. A fat lazy malay b*tch sitting at the counter asking you in a rude and loud manner, "Want SPA ar?"

I answered Yes, then enter the SPA zone. What I see? No clean towel nor clean shirts for you! A fucking indian or maybe a bangkali singh OSK standing there taking out used towels and shirts from the laundry basket and folding it as clean towel to serve to customer. I ask him what is this, he answered me in a sleepy way "sorry la boss, all send to dobi."

What kind of farking explaination is this? You send everything to laundry? I reject to use any of the towels and shirts. I call another old chinese OSK come and ask him what really happen. He apologizes to me and order somebody get clean towel n shirt for me to change. (They got it in hotel's room).

Then, I go take my bath. Oh, whats now? The condition of all the bathroom were as lousy as a kampong's house toilet! No place for you to hang shirts, no shampoo nor soap, shampoo container spoiled, and the wall n floor full of green lichen! God, I can't believe where am I now!

The jacuzzi water was yellow in color. Wonder how long they didn't change the water and clean it. And the sauna, you better dont lie down there. your body will be very itch!

I quickly run out the spa zone to the cafe. The food was cold and sux. No choice for drinks. only overnight orange juice. All the osk seems to be changed. I only see all new 'oldman' OSK. They show you only myanmar and local chicks. lousy service. Ugly look. None is my taste.

I couldn't stand. I runaway from there. I don't think i will be going back there shortly if the enviroment still the same.

Overall. I give Hill City Cave Spa -5/10

I don't think they have good business now days. I ask one exOSK. a young man is a friend of mine. He told me that the management having problem. They kedekut to invest more money. They simply accept cheap price chicks from low class agent, and many many more.

So conclusion, No russian! is all bull shit and just farking marketing strategy!

Notidik
09-13-05, 07:32

Ipoh got many many more place to fuck Hill City will definatly not your first choice. You can try Robin, Hollywood, Pasir Puteh SPA, Tambun Inn, Big Sis, Taiwan, 88 and opposite AIA building there.Aiya then I must apply my hand brake lor. Thank you so much for those considerate bros out there in telling the truth nothing but the truth. Well that's why we have forums like this to educate ourselves. Mind, what will happen ah if I drive all the way for 200 kms and later they have black coloured sharapova. Heh heh. Just joking!

Nature Boy
09-13-05, 13:29

Ipoh got many many more place to fuck Hill City will definatly not your first choice. You can try Robin, Hollywood, Pasir Puteh SPA, Tambun Inn, Big Sis, Taiwan, 88 and opposite AIA building there.Spy,

I know I only have 2 posts but it is truth. I am not OKT or somebody from HillCity. So sorry what you encounter, might be that day OKT saw my saliva dropping.

Fatty Joe
09-13-05, 17:45
Bro dun worried, next time if u got some "surn yer" then share within ur group loor. Somemore u post here will get the spa risk also. Cuz the stock was overseas and not local 1. And anytime the spa "kena" raid also. FURAMA is a good example, 20 over girl up to the "lori". If really got, which bro got try it then know laar. No need say many 1.

If post more here, MIB got more info then go raid, last what we got, nobody can try also.

Anyway this the way we do in our gang. For overseas stock just share among our group. If u want it, PM or join our TT session in KL. Know each other and sharing info. No need post it here let whole malaysia MIB know. This will make the SPA close up only.

Spy,

I know I only have 2 posts but it is truth. I am not OKT or somebody from HillCity. So sorry what you encounter, might be that day OKT saw my saliva dropping.

Spy07
09-13-05, 23:05
Bro dun worried, next time if u got some "surn yer" then share within ur group loor. Somemore u post here will get the spa risk also. Cuz the stock was overseas and not local 1. And anytime the spa "kena" raid also. FURAMA is a good example, 20 over girl up to the "lori". If really got, which bro got try it then know laar. No need say many 1.

If post more here, MIB got more info then go raid, last what we got, nobody can try also.

Anyway this the way we do in our gang. For overseas stock just share among our group. If u want it, PM or join our TT session in KL. Know each other and sharing info. No need post it here let whole malaysia MIB know. This will make the SPA close up only.Totally agree with brother Low Keith. Actually in my hands got a few house-operating SPA contacts with thailand and china's chicks. its Around bercham high class housing area. I wish to share but i'm afraid MIB rushing while i m enjoying there.

Just like Michael Phang Miss Ah Cat case, i thought to being so kind to share it..but end up this gal run away coz of too many wolf hunting her...i really miss her...LOL

Anyway lets get a Yahoo Group and limit 5 to 10 VIP members there. we share our contacts there...lol...only Chicken Worms n Chicken King are welcome.

Today, let me giv u a special info of Taiping from one of my friend:

Know about Medan Simpan? located near the T-Junction before Taiping and Sebatang. There's a Karaoke behind there.

Everything is cheap there. buy 10 bottles of Beer and free one Room. one night just spend rm60. Gals are FREE. just giv them tips rm10 after u leave...LOL
Chicks can be "Tao Pao" back also. (RM200)

Malay and Thailand.

Send her back before 4pm in the next day.

The mama there from thailand but able to speak manderin. She's young n sexy. You can deal with her also. But she very LC. She don't do for $$$. If you make her likes you, you can even get her for free!
Operating hour: 4pm-3am

I m going to spy there tomorrow at 6pm to bring back more detail for u guys. Dont worry, I dont give fake info. I only write true testimonial. So next station to attack -- TAIPING! Lets go brother!

Leftie
09-14-05, 07:50
I do not see much about the Spa at Heritage here except for a rather negative report about them recently.

I was there last week and it was not as bad as feared. No rush rush service. Had No. 12 (Connie). In her 20s, fair and dainty looking and speaks perfect English so great for those not versed in Cantonese. She did a fair massage but the sex was better. Will not put ratings on her. Pretty attentive service and in general satisfactory. The charges consistent with the last report on Heritage.

Choices wise, not bad either. A good mix.

And no, I am not from Heritage Spa's public relations.

Just 2 sen in response to the question re other recommendations.

For taiwan, Big sis and 88 is more worst. The OKT more "Len Si" Anyway got other recommentation? Beside 88, Taiwan, Big sis and robin spa.

Platonic
09-14-05, 09:53
I verify that what Nature Boy report is true. I may have 20++ post, and I'm sure most senior members have met me and trust me.

I personally seen the 2 but didnt try.

Thank You.

Spy,

Kaki
09-14-05, 17:32
Platonic,
Now become peace maker like the UN, haha. Hey man where is your Martell, at stairways right? I take nit not martell only ok cause I am more a wine and beer guy, :) but guarantee got fun with you enough-loh. I think I should PM you my number in case I have not.
I see that you also got the private dancer book (from ********)? Can you send 1 copy to me. I put my email add in the PM, OK?

Spy07,
thanks for your Taiping info. So now when I am on my way to Penang then I can make 'pit stop' at Ipoh followed by Taiping. :D

Leftie,
Wah so Heritage also happening? Ipoh is really like still water runs deep! If you know what I mean.

kick ass,
kaki(legs in Malay)

Dog Dog Town
09-15-05, 14:18
haha, now jus a warm up match for me in ipoh, seem bro plat oredi get scary bout my "2 days, cheong once system :)" so here is the summary of the 2 trip:

trip 1
place 88
name amy
look 6/10
boobs 6/10
body 6/10
cbj 6/10
fj 5.5/10
service 5.5/10
overall 5.8/10
Remarks: cheated cause u only can see them in long distance, for an old dog like me, its easy to think its a gold but actually its shit. after remove all then the original think show.... thick lower lips,tummy,cant touch nipples, wat the **** service? so guys, go nearer to see clearly first, my advise.

trip 2
place cave spa
name forget oredi
look 6/10
boobs 6.5/10
body 6.5/10
bj 7/10
fj 7/10
service 6.8/10
Remarks: overall ok for ipoh area, advantages is gfe is good. she's from thai actually but the okt said its from myanmar. Another advise is, the pic okt shown to u is far better than the original.

doggy

Dogdog town is back. Start his cheong life again there after 2 month vege. Bravo DDT. Congratulation.

Kaki
09-15-05, 17:35
DDt wah the dog is unleashed!! Hold boy hold..

Concur with you on 88 or Taiwan for that matter, the lighting is such that the girl looks' are enhanced, so better go closer for a thorough survey or ask an OKT whom you can trust for advice.

kick ass,
kaki(legs in Malay)

Leftie
09-16-05, 12:03
I suppose one can have enough of package and FJ and opt for a massage with HJ now and again.

Excelsior has recently been more known for Mr Michael Phang and his MILFs but I find the MLs at Excelsior are good too.

I would recommend No.5 (who does a sensual oil massage in the nude and allows roaming - she uses her tits to rub on you and I got to suck on her tits and finger her clit but did not insert and she makes the right noises and facial expressions, she sucked on my nipples when I was close to coming) and No.11 (whose massage is good and would suck on your tits during HJ, you can touch her within reason). All for an extra RM50.

Both of them are not young but MILF. I made a note of a No. 10 (Shirley) too but it was way back and I could not recall well what was memorable about her. I would not swear on it but this No. 10 does FJ too but don't take it up unless you want to try a GMILF (she looked in her 50s to me).

Dog Dog Town
09-17-05, 18:19
haha, just survey another places in ipoh area. Guys from kl, or from mamak forum still remember the kl brickfield area joint? now there's same kinda joint operate in ipoh. we now just compare apple with apple (brickfield vs ipoh brickfield), guys would say rm80 30min fj in kampar road is cheap enough but here it only cost u rm30-35 30min fj.

if compare quality n quantity with kl brickfield, here got more young wl from east m'sia and looks also very SYT, place is dodgy as usual, bj or not is depend ur luck. another point is u no need to worry u r fj a trans here compare in kl :)

finally, i can say this place is cheap but not suit for me personally as i think the chicks health awareness is not enough (simply bath..) those guys who is interest can pm me.

Kaki, when we can go togather n seat infront of the taiwan gals and inspect them thoroughly :)

doggy

DDt wah the dog is unleashed!! Hold boy hold..

Concur with you on 88 or Taiwan for that matter, the lighting is such that the girl looks' are enhanced, so better go closer for a thorough survey or ask an OKT whom you can trust for advice.

kick ass,
kaki(legs in Malay)

Kaki
09-17-05, 20:15
Dog Dog,

I think I know the brickfields you mentioned below, I think I did a FR of the place a month ago hehe, I think it is the lucky place right?? Went there once and many Sabahan SYT. price is 30-35 ST. If I am wrong then you must tell me where lo. :)

Taiwan I do not like going there actually cause the place always got many customer I afraid bump into some one I know!! Well, not like I really care hehe. But if a man's libido needs nursing then this is one of the best fish tank to go for ST in Ipoh. I have been there 5 times for the past 3 years have yet to be disappointed. But cannot be compared to KL HC like Kowloon, LDI or those foreign stock hounds, totally different league.

kick ass,
kaki(legs in Malay)

Ditto88
09-17-05, 21:20
Hi Kaki and everybody,

I am new to the Ipoh thread so be gentle with me ya.

Anyway, i personally think that Taiwan and 88 stocks are better and the OKT's are more polite. Big Sis OKT has very bad attitude, if you dont like the stocks, he will give out snide remarks such as " so pretty also dont like ah ". Very rude.

Kaki,

I am just wondering where do you stay, you seem to be everywhere, Ipoh, KL and HDY. You got special powers ah? LOL

Fatty Joe
09-18-05, 09:27
Haha bro ur posting was improve alot, but still got something need to improve. After full stop remember use cap letter.

Ummmm u know my cup of tea right? I will notgo for it. Even 88, Taiwan and bigsis is consider run down for me. Anyway i will go back to venture the cave if i going to ipoh again. The brickfield.... My comment was doggy and dirty. U will easy to get disease also. Better dun go again bro DDT, just for ur future only. Anyway congrate to u. U know what i mean 1. Daijek hv told u what we want, just follow what he said then we will come by 2 car. Hahahhaah dun worry, no slideshow for u. We just joking. Waitting ur good news here. Remember inform us 1 month early o.k, if not same date on our monger day, then we all will absent. Take good care for u bro.

haha, just survey another places in ipoh area. Guys from kl, or from mamak forum still remember the kl brickfield area joint? now there's same kinda joint operate in ipoh. we now just compare apple with apple (brickfield vs ipoh brickfield), guys would say rm80 30min fj in kampar road is cheap enough but here it only cost u rm30-35 30min fj.

if compare quality n quantity with kl brickfield, here got more young wl from east m'sia and looks also very SYT, place is dodgy as usual, bj or not is depend ur luck. another point is u no need to worry u r fj a trans here compare in kl :)

finally, i can say this place is cheap but not suit for me personally as i think the chicks health awareness is not enough (simply bath..) those guys who is interest can pm me.

Kaki, when we can go togather n seat infront of the taiwan gals and inspect them thoroughly :)

doggy