PDA

View Full Version : Coimbatore

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

ArjunCool23
01-26-23, 19:53
Can't seem to contact you as you don't have PM. If you can drop some hints to the place or buy the PM facility would appreciate it. TIA.I don't know how to proceed for the subscription bro. Anyone can guide me please?

ArjunCool23
01-27-23, 09:26
This happened before 1 month. Called and booked t. Spa in jen. Res avi road and 1750 was the amount in weekdays. Booked a therapist named ju ends with Li. Very good and relaxing massage where I slept for 20 min. After finishing both front and back she asked whether I need head massage and my reply was yes. That too went for 5 min. A good one. She then asked me to take the shower. I asked her about extras, she said nothing here. I know it was my first time there. Tipped her 400 for the nice session but she smiled and refused, I don't know why. After bathing she bought a green tea and left the place with nice hug. Total cost 1750 . Worth for the nice massage.

ArjunCool23
01-27-23, 09:27
Tried a spa located on the sai. Be colony before new year. Cost was 2 k for one hour. 1 si and 2 NE was available. Selected Ne and the therapist name was starting with see and ends with why. Really a fantastic massage for the cost. Very much relaxed and happy to get nice bum massage. Quoted 2 k for tl and HJ. Settled for 1 k only HJ. She was very doing very slow and not in a hurry to finish. Asked whether I can kiss. She smiled and accepted. Tried to kiss her lips and she didn't say anything. A nice DFK was followed with HJ. Felt happy since I had nice massage with little GFE. Got her digits and she said that she can offer full B2B for 3 k next time. Will try once the budget fits. Girl look 8/10. A nice figure with good face.

Dick1000
01-28-23, 14:35
Based on prior reports here, I decided to try it out today. It doesn't have any boards outside but number is available on JD. Spa setup is decent. It has only 2 rooms and 2 girls at any given time. Manager was constantly looking into CCTV (Raid threat? And lot of 40+age crowd.

Coming to girls, selection was allowed, One was a XXXL fatty and another normal size girl. Both local girls. I took the normal size girl, massage was namesake. She even insisted do you need massage. Girl was talkative. When extras came, I just wanted to see how much the spa will co-operate, so took only topless. She had pretty 34 D, my favourite size. This lady was lactating. I was initially told I could touch, but nothing beyond. After lot of persuasion, I was able to suckle a bit (teenage fantasy) .

Sometime I notice spa girls are adamant at providing service they get paid for. When you pay for full nude, some girls won't remove panties. Or they won't allow to suck tits or won't allow you to touch and require persuasion (like an husband experience? This is annoying when massages are too lousy.

Rating: 7/10.

Charge: 1. 5 k + 1. 5 k (for topless).

Will I Repeat: Will try again sometime in future.

Tip: Don't visit during weekend.

On a different note, can anyone share SP number and also has anyone tried seeking arrangement website?

Dick1000
01-28-23, 14:36
Based on prior reports here, I decided to try it out today. It doesn't have any boards outside but number is available on JD. Spa setup is decent. It has only 2 rooms and 2 girls at any given time. Manager was constantly looking into CCTV (Raid threat? And lot of 40+age crowd.

Coming to girls, selection was allowed, One was a XXXL fatty and another normal size girl. Both local girls. I took the normal size girl, massage was namesake. She even insisted do you need massage. Girl was talkative. When extras came, I just wanted to see how much the spa will co-operate, so took only topless. She had pretty 34 D, my favourite size. This lady was lactating. I was initially told I could touch, but nothing beyond. After lot of persuasion, I was able to suckle a bit (teenage fantasy) .

Sometime I notice spa girls are adamant at providing service they get paid for. When you pay for full nude, some girls won't remove panties. Or they won't allow to suck tits or won't allow you to touch and require persuasion (like an husband experience? This is annoying when massages are too lousy.

Rating: 7/10.

Charge: 1. 5 k + 1. 5 k (for topless).

Will I Repeat: Will try again sometime in future.

Tip: Don't visit during weekend.

On a different note, can anyone share SP number and also has anyone tried seeking arrangement website?

June Fly
01-29-23, 17:43
Hello Mates, I'm visiting Erode and appreciate if anyone can share contacts you have.

SexoSex12
01-31-23, 01:31
Part 1= Buying Bitcoins.

Step 1: Register and create an account in localbitcoins.com.

Step 2: Verify your account using your mobile number. (A simple SMS will be sent with code, we need to enter it).

Step 3: Once verified, in the home page, Select Quick Buy (This will be selected by default).

Step 4: Enter the amount in INR that you want to buy bitcoins for and click search.

Note: Even though the amount required for subscription is $25, which is around 2. 5 k INR, its best to buy for an extra amount (say 3000 INR) as it will cover the transaction costs too.

Step 5: From the populated list of sellers, go through each seller and their "terms of trade" (Click the sellers name and not the "Buy" button on right) to see who match your preferences.

Note: Best if they don't ask for any photo ID or address proof and support Tez, Google Pay or IMPS. Also make sure check the rating and reputation of buyer.

Step 6: Once all are okay, click on the buy button for that particular seller.

Step 7: In the chat window, the seller will inform his preferred method of payment and send you the payment details.

Step 8: Once you have payed the amount, attach the screenshot confirmation and send a message to the buyer (all inside localbitcoins website itself).

Step 9: Once seller verifies payment, he will release the amount into your localbitcoins wallet.

Step 10: You can see the credited bitcoins in the top right menu bar.

Part 2= Sending bitcoins for forum subscription.

Step 1: Click the bitcoins icon on the top left menu bar.

Step 2: By default, the option in the new page will be "Send bitcoins". If not, select "Send Bitcoins".

Step 3: Enter the bitcoin wallet specified in subscription page under "Receiving bitcoin address".

Step 4: Enter amount in bitcoins worth $25 USD.

Note: If not sure, use the "Amount" dropdown under "More Options". In that drop down select "USD" and enter 25 in the text box near it. It will automatically populate the equivalent bitcoins once it loses focus.

Step 5: Click continue after verifying the details finally.

Step 6: Click the "Transactions" option from the same window as "Send Bitcoins".

Step 7: Your payment is now under process. Wait for a minute or so and refresh the page for the Txid (Transaction ID) to be generated.

Step 8: Once Txid is obtained, use "Contact Us" in forum and send the txid to the admin. They will activate the account as soon as they can (Probably within a day).

Voila, you are now a subscribed member. ".

Additionally you can watch this video also to understand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzHLeeU1tFE....

It's Zacharia's post.

I don't know how to proceed for the subscription bro. Anyone can guide me please?

Gkay2023
02-01-23, 02:13
Dear mongers,

I am visiting Coimbatore for a month in March. I'm reaching out to you all for any reliable MP and SP recommendations in and around cbe. Thanks in advance.

ArjunCool23
02-02-23, 14:35
Was bored and started to search my contacts. Called a girl who's contact I got while visiting in sp's place. She picked up and asusual I said where and when I took her service and finally she got recognised after sending the gpay receipt of the tip which I paid her. . she said that she is not having place and asked me to arrange. I googled for the couple friendly hotels and finally found one o. Yo in ma. Ka. Ri area where one cement factory was operating. Called her and informed. She asked me to come and pick her up in are. Puram area where she is working in some chemical based lab. Picked her and went to the place. This is my first experience of outcall. Felt very uncomfortable. After arriving was asked local I'd and I said that I don't have for that he charged extra 300.1500 total for the room. Went inside and she took bath and asked me to take shower. After that we both inside a long bedsheet and she started with nice BBBJ and completed the round in mish. She then asked whether I need round 2. But I felt little bit nervous and said no. She understood and asked me to relax. After I washed she came to me and started giving BBBJ and completed the second round. We both got ready and left the place. Had a coffee and dropped her near uk. Bus stand and left with some relief. Girl 7/10.

Damage: 1500 for the room (1. 5 hours max spent).

Girl: 2500 (for one shot). She said the second shot is complement this time.

Attitude: 9/10.

Will repeat only if I have comfortable place or in her place.

June Fly
02-03-23, 08:18
It is good to be a repeat customer. Can you please share her number?

Was bored and started to search my contacts. Called a girl who's contact I got while visiting in sp's place. She picked up and asusual I said where and when I took her service and finally she got recognised after sending the gpay receipt of the tip which I paid her. . she said that she is not having place and asked me to arrange. I googled for the couple friendly hotels and finally found one o. Yo in ma. Ka. Ri area where one cement factory was operating. Called her and informed. She asked me to come and pick her up in are. Puram area where she is working in some chemical based lab. Picked her and went to the place. This is my first experience of outcall. Felt very uncomfortable. After arriving was asked local I'd and I said that I don't have for that he charged extra 300.1500 total for the room. Went inside and she took bath and asked me to take shower. After that we both inside a long bedsheet and she started with nice BBBJ and completed the round in mish. She then asked whether I need round 2. But I felt little bit nervous and said no. She understood and asked me to relax. After I washed she came to me and started giving BBBJ and completed the second round. We both got ready and left the place. Had a coffee and dropped her near uk. Bus stand and left with some relief. Girl 7/10.

ArjunCool23
02-04-23, 09:55
It is good to be a repeat customer. Can you please share her number?I will try to take subscription as soon as possible. Once done surely will share the digits.

Gkay2023
02-04-23, 12:34
Guys,

Loca**to posts doesn't seem to be much of help. Please suggest any other alternative to find the MP and SP in and around cbe. Assuming senior members will help. Thanks.

Skybird1808
02-05-23, 03:39
I'm a new comer to Coimbatore. Senior member of ISG. Have mongered a lot in Delhi. I had posted on Coimbatore forum for contacts. I got no help. I even PMed two senior Coimbatore members. All are saying that they will share contacts in exchange only.

How can a new comer to Coimbatore have contacts already?. How can I exchange if I don't have contacts? I haven't faced this problem in Mumbai or Delhi. Desperate here. Kindly help guys.

On The Wings
02-05-23, 11:03
How can a new comer to Coimbatore have contacts already?. How can I exchange if I don't have contacts? I haven't faced this problem in Mumbai or Delhi. Desperate here. Kindly help guys.Why not contact your sokka gal of Coimbatore whose Number starts with 97.

Sagarr
02-21-23, 16:40
Lost my mongering phone.

Anyone in contact with the lady SP, behind k are bakes, sungam.

Early 30's Priya from saibaba clny.

Seniors help out.

Anyone any leads share up, thanks.

RamKark009
02-24-23, 18:18
Decided to try a MP which is situated in a rst. On the way to siruvani. Only one girl is working.

1500 quoted and a decent experience. She is a tamil girl. Very much good in communication.

Changed the dispo and waited. Rooms were average. Started back massage. It went for aroung 20 min.

And after that she herself pulled down the dispo and started the bum massage. Not only coverd the bum also.

From back to front side. I never expect this. She massaged balls and was doing this for another 10 min.

I could nt hold and ejaculated. Informed her and she wipped off with tissue. She then asked me to turn.

Front. I thought the session will end there. In front she massaged for 10 min max and started to.

Give HJ which I never expect. Mean while she started licking on chest. Asked wht else available.

Strictly no to anything else over this was the reply and also fixed only 500 for extras. Very happy on the..I am new here. Would be great if you can provide any clues as I am struggling to decode the rst. Also by any chance do you know if she is still working there?

Razu123
02-25-23, 17:39
I am new here. Would be great if you can provide any clues as I am struggling to decode the rst. Also by any chance do you know if she is still working there?Bro that's the short form of "Resort".

Now you can drill down more with this clue.

If you succeed please post the same.

Razu123
02-26-23, 07:21
Found a profile H**I. Messaged her about damage details. She quoted 7 k per shot. I said I usually take for 2. 5 k But then she doesn't budge beyond 3 k. Finally agreed for 3 k. Fixed time between 12 to 1 pm next day. I asked to send pic without face. I'm sure that face would be anyhow not of my liking. Atleast looked for good ass and boobs. She sent a pic without face. The picture looked damn sexy. Excellent boobs and juicy ass. Got tempted on seeing the pic itself. Messaged her the next day around 12 pm. She replied that she is waiting for me. Asked her to share location. She sent the location in s. Patti area. Went to the location but couldn't figure out the spot. Called her again she directed to the spot easily. Its a single room with cement sheet. No attached toilet. She came near the compound gate and took me inside. When see her close, I found that she is not the one in pic that she sent me. I asked why you sent someone's pic instead of yours. She said for safety. I was really disappointed. Her boobs looked skinny. Totally flat ass, no muscle or fat at all. Usually afros has good ass atleast. But she is too skinny. And face, no need to say. Coming to the deed, I knew it's going to be a waste day so asked her to do massage for few minutes. She asked to lie down in the bed which is in the floor. I lied down on my stomach, she did little massage for about 10 minutes. I asked to do bum massage, for that she refused initially and then simply pinched my ass for few seconds. I was disappointed little more and asked her to get up atleast to hug her and squeeze boobs. For that she refused and made me wear Cndm. I asked to give bbj. But she said she can only give CBJ. Another mood off to me. Finally pounded her in miss. Unloaded in 2 minutes. As soon as done she got up and hurried me to go out. She made a call to someone outside and checked whether it's safe to come out. Once the signal received I went outside. Took my bike and went back home. Overall it's a waste of money.

Lesson learnt: No MR Afros anymore. Total waste. No quality time. And finding the location is horrible.

Almost all Afros were like the same type. Fake pics in profile.

Overall exp: 4/10.

Face: 3/10.

Ass: 6/10.

CBJ: 2/10.

Kitty: 9/10 Tight.

GFE: 0/10.

Damage: 3 k.

WIR: Never for any MR afros.

Note: I had 2 more FRs on the same category. Please reply back, if you want to know about MR Afros at cbe loc.

Karthik5
02-27-23, 19:55
Found a profile H**I. Messaged her about damage details. She quoted 7 k per shot. I said I usually take for 2. 5 k But then she doesn't budge beyond 3 k. Finally agreed for 3 k. Fixed time between 12 to 1 pm next day. I asked to send pic without face. I'm sure that face would be anyhow not of my liking. Atleast looked for good ass and boobs. She sent a pic without face. The picture looked damn sexy. Excellent boobs and juicy ass. Got tempted on seeing the pic itself. Messaged her the next day around 12 pm. She replied that she is waiting for me. Asked her to share location. She sent the location in s. Patti area. Went to the location but couldn't figure out the spot. Called her again she directed to the spot easily. Its a single room with cement sheet. No attached toilet. She came near the compound gate and took me inside. When see her close, I found that she is not the one in pic that she sent me. I asked why you sent someone's pic instead of yours. She said for safety. I was really disappointed. Her boobs looked skinny. Totally flat ass, no muscle or fat at all. Usually afros has good ass atleast. But she is too skinny. And face, no need to say. Coming to the deed, I knew it's going to be a waste day so asked her to do massage for few minutes. She asked to lie down in the bed which is in the floor. I lied down on my stomach, she did little massage for about 10 minutes. I asked to do bum massage, for that she refused initially and then simply pinched my ass for few seconds. I was disappointed little more and asked her to get up atleast to hug her and squeeze boobs. For that she refused and made me wear Cndm. I asked to give bbj. But she said she can only give CBJ. Another mood off to me. Finally pounded her in miss. Unloaded in 2 minutes. As soon as done she got up and hurried me to go out. She made a call to someone outside and checked whether it's safe to come out. Once the signal received I went outside. Took my bike and went back home. Overall it's a waste of money.

Lesson learnt: No MR Afros anymore. Total waste. No quality time. And finding the location is horrible.

Almost all Afros were like the same type. Fake pics in profile.

Overall exp: 4/10.

Face: 3/10.

Ass: 6/10.

CBJ: 2/10.

Kitty: 9/10 Tight.

GFE: 0/10.

Damage: 3 k.

WIR: Never for any MR afros.

Note: I had 2 more FRs on the same category. Please reply back, if you want to know about MR Afros at cbe loc.Bro, my exp with afro's was exactly same as yours. Their location is very hard to find, it took me more than 45 minutes just to find their place, since I went at night. Exp wise, its utter waste of money. It all started with me by scrolling through MR, to find legit afro who can provide rim job & BBBJ. She quoted 10 k but I brought it down to 3 k for 1 shot inc rim / BBBJ. But after transfer, she did not keep her word. No rimming and CBJ was too mechanical.

I made a stupid mistake by paying for two shots upfront. After first release, said tata and left.

Karthik5
02-27-23, 20:21
Hello mate, few days back me too asked for same Nithya details and PMed some members too. No positive responses yet.

Between can you share the BBBJ contacts please. I see you didn't have active subscription, so couldn't reach you via PM. Give pointers for BBBJ contacts mate.Hi Bro, apologies for the delay. I was quite inactive for sometime.

It's an SP place, near anandhakumar mills. Got to know that all girls working in that place provide BBBJ, when I heard this, I got flashbacks of girls in house no 5 X in geylang providing BBBJ, while none of the other house girls provide it. It was an heavenly experience in SG.

I don't have any plans to get subscription soon, so not sure how can I pass on the digits to you bro. Let me know if you need any further hints on this, happy to help.

Berry07
02-28-23, 15:40
In noon, I went to seagull near GV, only two staffs are there, I directly asked for shot in reception, at first she was surprised and later asked me to get condoms. I paid 1000 in reception and went to upstairs and waited about 5 minutes, as usual she said she never used to make love and bla bla. But she is horny. She said her age is 29 but from the look she might be above 30. She asked for 4 k for FS and I negotiated to 2. 5 for 1 shot but I spent more than an hour. She is not time watcher.

Face 5/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Pussy 6/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Mdu Hedonist
03-03-23, 09:20
Describe the girl bro, it's very difficult to find girls that are without attitude bro.

LoneWolff
03-04-23, 15:47
Just wanted to share my experience during a recent visit to TBS. I think regular mongers in the forum have written many reports and mine is very similar. The place was quite busy for a middle of the week afternoon. All the girls were busy and rotating between the rooms. I went with two of my friends and we had to wait for about an hour to get the rooms one by one. This allowed us to sit in the lounge and check out most of their girls who were shuttling between the rooms picking up towels, lotion, bath towels etc. Most of the girls are similar. Fair skinned, pleasing to look at though not stunners, decent body. Definitely did not see a single old one or very obese types. The girl I received was decent looking, nice assets when she took her clothes off. This not being my first time I was used to the rooms and washroom being clean, the shower that actually has hot water and nice towels. The professionalism combined with guaranteed extras from decent looking girls makes this a sought after place even if it is very very expensive. But if the prices came down, I would expect a mile long queue waiting outside. So supply and demand dictates the sky high prices.

Coming to the massage, it was above average as usual, the gal always pops the question when she turns you over with about 20 minutes left. Getting a HJ from a fully clothed girl ruins the whole experience. B2 B is what I enjoy and this girl was good at it, rubbed my cock between her pussy, I could feel her trimmed pussy hair, I could suck her nice firm titties to my heart's content. Being an ass lover I even tried to stick a finger up her ass and that almost worked with half the finger inside and she decided it was too much. The handjob was awesome with her in reverse cowgirl position giving me a nice view of her ass and pussy. I have never received BJs or tasted kitty here. If anyone did, power to them.

Damage: 2. 8 k entry plus 5 k for the gal.

7. 8 k seems excessive for B2 B but I was just not in a mood to negotiate much. Mainly because my visits have been very infrequent. At this price you get an amazing soapy massage from a very hot Thai chick and a full boom boom experience in Pattaya. Sigh!

Face: 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Ambience: 8/10.

Value:3/10.

Sagarr
03-05-23, 22:41
As I've lost all my leads, lost mongering phone.

I've tried the spa in acc a cia av road.

Two selection,

One is slim and the other is mallu big assets.

Obviously the second one.

Name sake massage.

1. 5 k counter.

5 k tip.

Not much to explain.

Mechanical exp.

Sagarr
03-05-23, 22:45
I can see lot of trans in between.

G park and ld meridian.

Also some guls too. I guess.

No idea tho.

That's spot is lit with 100's of trans in evening.

Any idea any one.

Also I hear bar pick ups are on rise.

Mdu Hedonist
03-10-23, 08:47
Hello brothers,

Has come to Coimbatore on business and searched for a good MP. Was routed to the pouncing cat brand spa in race course road near the old British club. Paid 1. 5 k at the counter for 45 mins and took a local Tamil bird by the name of famous camera brand starting with the letter why. The massage was good and was offered only HJ since it was my first time. Then completed my work and had time to kill, so came again for a mallu bird recommended by my friend starting with the letter M, famous Shiyakkai brand. This time took TL for 1. 5 k which was awesome as she removed her tips fully and allowed me to horn and suck her fully, she was plump by the way with big mangoes 🥭. The ambiance was okay and will definitely repeat if I come to Coimbatore.

Happy and safe mongering brothers.

RockyBhai85
03-11-23, 04:31
That place opposite to LE has been a pick up spot for years now. Would never want to try it. MPs have become more active with some providing FS.

MassageFan420
03-11-23, 09:39
Called and booked an appointment for 11 am yesterday. Already have a contact of a girl working in that MP. She is a Tamil girl, well educated and her name starts with M and ends with and. Already took her in avi road MP. A great hands with very good massage and especially last ten min bum massage. No one will offer a bum massage like her. Feel like cuming, a pure bliss. A very relaxed manner. She said that she does only this and not happy ending. Who cares. I need this type only. A great massage with last ten min of bum massage. Took 2 times already. Even the butt holes she covers and I can't have words to express. She only asks 0. 5 k for that. Anyone who needs a good massage can try her.Hi,

Looks like your PMis inactive. Can you give hints about this place?

AwesomeTechi
03-13-23, 18:33
Hey guys,

Am very much new to all the happenings. I got a contact of SP in gp. He sent very attractive profiles asking very low cost. Asked me to come to a ldg near Gp central bus stand.

Got suspicious. Anyone have experience with these GP low cost SPs. I know things are happening in GP but not sure this one is just a luring or genuine one.

Karthik5
03-14-23, 09:12
I can see lot of trans in between.

G park and ld meridian.

Also some guls too. I guess.

No idea tho.

That's spot is lit with 100's of trans in evening.

Any idea any one.

Also I hear bar pick ups are on rise.Is this spot busy only during weekends bro? Cause I just went during Mon. Eve and couldn't find even one trans or girl there.

ArtisticSoul
03-14-23, 16:29
Can anyone here help me in subscribing. I mean if I send amount to you in INR can you people send in BTC to ISG through any contacts in US?

ArtisticSoul
03-14-23, 17:57
Can we post in Tamil in this forum?

[No, this an International English writing Forum.

Admin3]

ArtisticSoul
03-15-23, 11:24
Do you guys know "xcbem"?

SexyBoyChn
03-15-23, 12:05
Hi Bro,

Can you share the contacts, planning for a palakad visit next week.

SexCbe
03-15-23, 16:17
Do you guys know "xcbem"?What is this supposed to be?

ArtisticSoul
03-15-23, 18:29
What is this supposed to be?Search that in tanthi app.

SexCbe
03-17-23, 06:23
Search that in tanthi app.Is this a code for something or literally the newspaper app?

Vignesh2
03-19-23, 07:19
The stretch between Koundampalayam and Thudiyalur is the right spot to pick TG. Lots of good looking TG and they charge Rs. 500/- for outdoor. The other location is Gandhipuram town bus stand just opp to Police quarters. They take you to VoC park for a quick release. Worth a try.

Is this spot busy only during weekends bro? Cause I just went during Mon. Eve and couldn't find even one trans or girl there.

ArtisticSoul
03-21-23, 18:32
Is this a code for something or literally the newspaper app?No. It's not newspaper. It's app. Read in English.

Shankar N
03-22-23, 03:31
Dear Mongers, I am visiting Cbe shortly and request seniors to help me for contacts. Fond of mallus. Any mallu MILF or Girl having place would be great. SPAs references where mallus available also ok. Please.

SureshrTup
03-22-23, 06:36
No. It's not newspaper. It's app. Read in English.Can you please tell something more about this? As noting is shown about this in that TGM app.

SmackLay2
03-22-23, 07:11
Decided to try a MP which is situated in a rst. On the way to siruvani. Only one girl is working.

1500 quoted and a decent experience. She is a tamil girl. Very much good in communication.

Changed the dispo and waited. Rooms were average. Started back massage. It went for aroung 20 min.

And after that she herself pulled down the dispo and started the bum massage. Not only coverd the bum also.

From back to front side. I never expect this. She massaged balls and was doing this for another 10 min.

I could nt hold and ejaculated. Informed her and she wipped off with tissue. She then asked me to turn.

Front. I thought the session will end there. In front she massaged for 10 min max and started to.

Give HJ which I never expect. Mean while she started licking on chest. Asked wht else available.

Strictly no to anything else over this was the reply and also fixed only 500 for extras. Very happy on the.

Attitude. She does same to all the customers. Girl 7/10. No complaint on extras. Massage could be even better.

I feel. Overall 2 k damage.Looks interesting. Anyway to provide additional info? I'm from BLR but have plans to visit Cmbtr next month.

ArtisticSoul
03-22-23, 18:29
Can you please tell something more about this? As noting is shown about this in that TGM app.Search "xcbem".

ArtisticSoul
03-23-23, 07:52
How to become senior member here.

Sur0000
03-25-23, 14:59
Never ever pay more than 2 k for a full FS. This itself is on the higher side. Already parlours are now price jacked due to new comers. Please keep the price low for the benefit of all.Cheers bro. How are you doing? Your PM is full for a while. Not able to send msgs to you. Clear your inbox Vignesh.

ArtisticSoul
03-25-23, 18:50
Cheers bro. How are you doing? Your PM is full for a while. Not able to send msgs to you. Clear your inbox Vignesh.Why don't you guys checkout tgm which mentioned earlier.

DonCofee
03-29-23, 07:18
Old report in coimbatore in Nov. 2019 ,after rtff, thanks to the senior members of this group got some leads in gn mills area.

Found the contact no through google or locanto, ct them went by uber was staying rs puram area, the setting gn mills rural isolated road.

Then counter was 2500 for 2 HR, ayurvedic massage with oil a dark.

Slim tamil beauty massage was hit an miss, extras only HJ without touching. 5 k,2nd lady mallu MILF around 27-32 years massage.

Extras B2B +HJ allowed to play with top assets, no fing, finished in HJ tip 1 k,that MP got raided and was not able to contact them since 2022.

,I think it was the famous ke! At LE! Why! At MP, if anyone known if they have restarted, please give some hints, thanks to xylem bro for sharing hints to this MP.

DonCofee
03-29-23, 08:11
2019 old Coimbatore FR Nov. 2019,Referenced locanto got KLPD from this spa, think it was green spa, and japuram coimbatore, difficult to reach, after reaching there called the counter, told a return call will be sent to me, after waiting 20 min at a tea stall, told to walk a km, reached the spa up floor of residential area, guy at counter upsold his heavy package, promised FS 6 k 2 lady they reluctantly gave B2B and touching of top assets a fair obese tamil girl and a dark skin slim beauty tamil, after 20 min the fat fat stopped her work and left it to the dark lady, the slim girl was more cooperative, but fat lady was continuosly banging at the door from the 40 min, wir return never a KLPD affair.

DonCofee
03-29-23, 18:20
Coimbatore Nov. 16 2019,I think I got the ct from locanto, ph them told to come to a spa in sai baba colony kavundapalayam, reach there by uber auto, told to come to a place near as if biryani against contact the spa owner a lady told to walk some distance to some motor minivan Showroom, told to take a left and walk some distance I reach near some tuition center and on the first is the spa, after entering there the lady at counter said NL massage 1.25 and FS 3 k, a Nepali ni lady was to serve, very bad service and total uncooperative, FS meant removing her tops only and a HJ, I think the place may have got raided, situated above tution centre building is asking for troubled, another KLPD.

DonCofee
03-29-23, 18:22
Coimbatore Nov. 16,contact a MP which still exists p a spa told to come to passport office near airport road, took an Uber auto from sai baba colony near kavundapalayam to airport after reaching there told to come to an old hotel on the first floor of this hotel is the spa, the bathroom of the massage rooms was not very hygienic, anyway after reaching told massage 2 diff ladies 2 hrs 2. 5 k first Lady a MILF mallu be did the massage with oil, after 30 min and chitchat told extras b2 be 4 k, negotiated to 2.5 k, look below average, boobs 7/10,allowed fingering, no BJ, very cooperative, released in HJ.

2 lady a familiar m also started massage after 30 min she asked of extra I told BJ, she said she needs 3 k, paid, BJ was disappointing and released by HJ, that spa is still functioning and even till today they keep sending me messages.

DonCofee
03-29-23, 18:25
July 2022 was in Coimbatore for an evening Sunday, Thanks to bros in the Coimbatore forum was able to decipher the you spa, got the details from jd, phone them up try told 1.3 k at counter took an auto to g' y, was able to locate the spa, when reached there told 1. 5 k at counter, allotted a mallu girl A medium body, massage was somewhat good, after 30 minutes she asked the question of extras, told 3 k b2 be fn, allowed fingering and book suck to an extent and enjoy the run of her body against mine finely released in HJ, wir maybe if no other options when in Coimbatore.

ArjunCool23
03-30-23, 11:08
Due to lot of work I couldn't try any MP or service. Last Saturday I decided to try a MP for.

Goodmassage with decent release. I thought of giving a try to new MP since my regular MP girl was not available.

In town for 2 months. Tried a one in Nelam area next to chi. Palym in avi road. Asked for a good skilled therapist.

,they said all are trained. Was allowed to choose,2 mallu and 2 tamil, on seeing the girls itself I guessed no one.

Knows what is massage. Thought of leaving the place but the manager insisted that service will be too.

Good and can give a discount of 20%. Finally accepted and paid counter 1500 and asked him to send a therapist.

With proper massage skills. Enters a mallu aged 30-32 yr, asked to change the dispo and went out.

She came after 10 min and suggested me to take dry or powder. Said need oil, again keep on.

Insisting to take powder. With in 5 min, she asked me to turn front. Thats all. Just ask her to leave.

And called the manager and shouted. I said first I need good massage, extras are only secondary.

He said that will send another girl, Strictly said No and askedto return the money. He did, gave the girl.

100 RS and left the place.

Place:2. 5/5.

Girl:2/5.

Only need extras, give a try.

ArjunCool23
03-30-23, 11:10
Was in a need of good massage, again searched in the contacts and decided to try an MP where I can get.

Good massage for sure. It is situated in s. Be colony, inside the hotel 2nd floor. 2000 was the charge.

Was assigned a NE therapist from Mpur, a great message session which I needed. Asked her to apply more.

Oil, she did as said. No conversation in between the session. I watched the time, she did exactly for 55.

Min. Feel completely relaxed and slept for 30 min in back massage session and decided to take bath. Not in a mood to ask extras.

She then after 10 min, bought a green tea and that time I asked her whether extras are available. She smiled.

And said next time. Then I tipped her 300 for the excellent massage. She happily accepted and gave a.

Hug followed by LFK. Only thing is that, steam was missing in that star hotel.

ArjunCool23
03-30-23, 11:14
Monday, I received a message from my sp, that college girl is available. He said 5 k, strictly no bar gain.

He shared the photo and as usual I went to his place early by 10 am. The girl was already there I still have to wait.

For 20 min, since she was busy with customer. Laughed and thought that I must have reached by 9 itself.

Soon after seeing the girl, I said that she is not a college girl and I will pay only 2 k asusual. Said.

That she is just 22 , completed college last month etc, I guess she might be around 28-29, only thing.

Is she is short that dosen; t reflect her age. Finally settled with 3 k and started with CBJ, mish and ended.

With doggy. Avg company, but too much talkative, keep on asking the details from ourside.

Face:6/10;Body:5/10. Service:6/10 (NO BBJ and hesitated to do try other position). Also I said that I will give you extra 300 if you keep quiet during the session.

Just tried since I have travelled 30 kms to sp place.

Karthik5
03-31-23, 10:16
Could you please give some hints on this parlour bro?

Thanks in advance!

Went to a unisex saloon for haircut and shave. As I am regular member they offered a combo pack. Inclusions are haircut, shave, pedicure, detan and head massage. Instead of head massage I preferred back massage. Offer was accepted. To my surprise back massage was offered by the lady staff and that too SI. Conversation went on and finally I asked whether cross massage is allowed. She said that since I am regular it was provided. She also said that she is going to resign and going to open separate parlour with her friend. After 25 min I asked for a HJ and she said that it is not possible here. I said anyhow you are going to leave the job and after that she agreed. She also allowed to touch everywhere and gave an awesome HJ. She looked fair and also has nice structure.

Unexpected in this parlour. Exchanged the digits. She invited me for the parlour for service.

Girl -6/10.

Massage-7/10.

Damage -3 k for whole package.

Extras. I gave her 0.5 k, she said that she will get next time in her own parlour. Even I insisted, she politely refused.

ButterChicken
04-01-23, 03:37
Hello bros,

I am a regular reader and contributing my first MP experience.

Went to famous T Bali spa few weeks ago. Booked appointment, paid 2. 8 k at counter.

Ambience was good and place was very clean. Assigned average looking NI and she didn't had good massages skills.

Asked about extras and agreed 3. 5 K for b2 be. She was very adamant and didn't negotiate much.

She applied oil in her boobs and started the deed. Played with her boobs and she gave good HJ.

About the girl.

Look 6/10.

Boobs 7/10 Small and sharp.

Attitude 7/10.

VFM -No. I know it's expensive but I don't have any other reliable source.

Trying to explore SP side. Hope I find some good friends in this forum.

CoolerPrab
04-01-23, 05:21
Hi All,

I'm in coimbatore for two day. I work in Bangalore.

Please share any good contacts in Coimbatore, I can reciprocate in Bangalore.

GreenArrow77
04-02-23, 09:17
Went to this ayurvedic massage parlour on Palakkad road. It's located near a popular arts college. They had two aunties. This used to be my favourite long time back. The quality of staff has significantly come down now. 40 min massage with HJ. 1000 at counter + 500 tips. Quality of HJ was good. Provided top access as well.Thank you so much Mockingbird bro, for giving the pointers.

Visited 5 times in the past one year. There are 3 therapists, they don't change the staff, the same therapists are there for last one year. All the therapists here are in their 40's, this is the reason for the reduced price.

First therapist (name starts with p) is in her early 40's is good massage but no TL only TA. (went thrice to her) and HJ is top notch (maybe bcoz of no TL).

Second therapist (don't know the name, but she is the fat one) is in her late 40's, TL and TA (went twice to her).

Third therapist (name starts with v) is in her late 40's, never tried her, but she's is the busy one it seems, never had the chance, not a looker so never tried.

All three mallus.

The place can be tried for vfm, can never get a hot young ones here, every time I went, I hoped there would be a young girl this time, but never.

And they have changed the place recently, have moved near to p station, first left from p station to wards coimbatore, second house in the left, old house set up, you can see the board inside, visible from the outside, name is sap*giri ay**veda.

Machinelord
04-05-23, 18:35
Hi guys,

I might be out of context with you people. But me and my GF are based in cbe and we are a sexually active couple. We are adventurous and we enjoy our fetishes a lot. Recently we are upto threesomes and even more, I am not a cuckold but we love the idea of threesomes and we are thinking of trying it. But as you all know cbe is a dry place and we don't want to involve our friends for obvious reasons. I randomly stumbled upon this forum, which made me interest as I had never seen an online discussion about coimbatore and sex. So if anyone interested. As I said we are also new to this and we want to take this slow. Like meet and talk, if everything fine then the next step, something like that. Looks don't matter much for both of us but we are between ages 24 to 27 so not less than 20 not more than 30. Thanks guys.Interested Ping me.

ButterChicken
04-06-23, 07:46
Hello fellow mongers.

How is SA scene in cbe? Is it worth taking subscription?

I am also looking for some genuine contact from LOC. Most of them ask for advance payment.

Any insight to find a reliable SP will help. Thanks.

ButterChicken
04-07-23, 04:16
Hello Mongers,

Got contact in JD and went to MP in Nav* hotel in s puram.

Found SI lady working, name starts with K and ends with I. Convert English word 'famous' in Tamil.

Only average massage skills. Popped up questions about extra after 20 minutes. Had a nice B2 B massage and she slowly stroked my jonny.

Played with her boobs and sucked them hard.

She gave a good bum smooch and finished with sensual HJ.

Amount paid - 2 k + 3. 3 k for B2B.

VFM. Yes.

WIR. May be.

Look - 8.

Attitude - 8.

Boobs - 8.

SexCbe
04-08-23, 11:27
Hello fellow mongers.

How is SA scene in cbe? Is it worth taking subscription?

I am also looking for some genuine contact from LOC. Most of them ask for advance payment.

Any insight to find a reliable SP will help. Thanks.I had asked the same question and the reply was grim. Sadly the scene is horrible with like 10 profiles and it's pretty poor. No one replies or they are all WGs quoting a premium.

ButterChicken
04-08-23, 19:21
I had asked the same question and the reply was grim. Sadly the scene is horrible with like 10 profiles and it's pretty poor. No one replies or they are all WGs quoting a premium.Thanks bro. Going through the forum I could sense that.

Trying my luck to find some SP contacts through LOc.

Zam007
04-17-23, 12:34
I had asked the same question and the reply was grim. Sadly the scene is horrible with like 10 profiles and it's pretty poor. No one replies or they are all WGs quoting a premium.A girl wanted me to buy her a brand Mac Book Air just to meet her.

It's that bad.

For Coimbatore and Kerala, it's not worth it.

But for Chennai I have heard my friends had a good time.

ButterChicken
04-17-23, 19:46
A girl wanted me to buy her a brand Mac Book Air just to meet her.

It's that bad.

For Coimbatore and Kerala, it's not worth it.

But for Chennai I have heard my friends had a good time.I am in Chennai now but finding it hard to Crack leads.

Sagarr
04-20-23, 11:16
Share some inde or reliable sp leads in and around cbe.

Thanks.

RahulHorny
04-22-23, 13:40
I found a contact with name SP RAAJ from coimbatore.

Anyone taking service from him.

Need to give reference.

His number ends with 024.

BloodyBugger
04-30-23, 10:57
In noon, I went to seagull near GV, only two staffs are there, I directly asked for shot in reception, at first she was surprised and later asked me to get condoms. I paid 1000 in reception and went to upstairs and waited about 5 minutes, as usual she said she never used to make love and bla bla. But she is horny. She said her age is 29 but from the look she might be above 30. She asked for 4 k for FS and I negotiated to 2. 5 for 1 shot but I spent more than an hour. She is not time watcher.

Face 5/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Pussy 6/10.

GFE: 8/10.More pointers please.

Mindapur
05-02-23, 13:22
Visiting cjb for 3 days. My regular SP "RK" is not picking up the calls.

Don't want the trip to go waste.

Fellow mongers please help.

K.

Berry07
05-04-23, 17:07
More pointers please.Spa is located nearer to perks.

SexCbe
05-08-23, 06:14
Did you take the fair bird or the darker bird? I did the darker bird and I want to try the fair bird next. Let me know.

Spa is located nearer to perks.

SexCbe
05-08-23, 07:23
Spa is located nearer to perks.Was this the fair bird or the dark one?

ButterChicken
05-10-23, 01:56
Hi fellow mongers.

I got a SP contact from sing. Naur number ends with 77.

Has anyone taken service from that SP? Please share feedback.

ArjunCool23
05-11-23, 07:48
I tried an new MP at jewelvictory area in Coimbatore. Situated near Famous briyani restaurant. One of my friend suggested. No selection was provided. All were NE. Felt disappointed due to no selection. Usually they charge 1750/ HR / Paid and was directed to the room. The room was so neat and attached shower was also maintained well. In came the therapist and asked me to change the dispo. On popping question that whether it is compulsory? She smiled and said its upto your wish. Wow sounds great. Asked for oil. Massage was fantastic covered each and every part. Fully refreshing and felt good. I dint ask, she also did bum massage. Finally asked whether she can provide HJ. She quoted 1 k for HJ,2 k for TL and HJ. Finally agreed for 0. 5 k for HJ, she asked to do gpay first. Finally she gave a slow and sensual HJ. Totally worth for massage and Happy ending. Total damage:2250. Good face and attitude. 7/10. Her name starts with famous actress who acted in tamil movie dhool. Spa name is related to mattresses.

ArjunCool23
05-11-23, 07:50
I tried a regular MP with a known girl. Her name is famous queen ends with bai. Tamil girl. She is again shifted to the old branch near airport. She dosen't provide any extras except bum and ball massage. That too she does it for last 20 min. This time I was done while she doing bum massage but still she dosen't stop, completely covering inner parts also. Also then again she asked me to turn front and did ball massage for another 5 min. Avg massage skills overall but skilled in bum and ball. 2 k in front desk and she only asks 0. 5 k everytime for this. Worth if you need a good time. Spa name is ground name in kolkatta.

ArjunCool23
05-11-23, 07:51
Based on the forum review I decided to try a MP near GV. I found out that place and on entering only one girl was available at 11 am. She is a tamil girl. Was asking for full service but she said except that everything available. I tried to convience but she promised that I will have a good time. Paid the counter 1 k and was directed to the room upstairs. Avg room 5/10. She made me horny by her words. She was giving good GFE. Undressed and took bath together. No massage skills and never expected too. Played with her melons, fingered, good CBJ and nice b2 b. Again took bath together and 2nd HJ in shower. Never rushed. Spent more than 1. 5 hrs with her. Since no crowd and many of us not knowing the place, it was free. Never watched time. Demanded 2 k and paid. Got her number, will try for FS outside.

ArjunCool23
05-11-23, 07:52
I found a contact of sp in ska website and asked to come near it park s. Patti area. It is a individual house and its completely safe. Same girl available as shared in photo. 3 k for 1 hour. She is from theni and age around 28. Only CBJ and no DFK. But not a time watcher. Gave good company. Also available for outcall 15 k / night. Not worth. But for ST is worth. He has more NI profile, which I don't like.

SexCbe
05-11-23, 17:31
Based on the forum review I decided to try a MP near GV. I found out that place and on entering only one girl was available at 11 am. She is a tamil girl. Was asking for full service but she said except that everything available. I tried to convience but she promised that I will have a good time. Paid the counter 1 k and was directed to the room upstairs. Avg room 5/10. She made me horny by her words. She was giving good GFE. Undressed and took bath together. No massage skills and never expected too. Played with her melons, fingered, good CBJ and nice b2 b. Again took bath together and 2nd HJ in shower. Never rushed. Spent more than 1. 5 hrs with her. Since no crowd and many of us not knowing the place, it was free. Never watched time. Demanded 2 k and paid. Got her number, will try for FS outside.There's a few people who have claimed to have gotten FS from the fair Tamil therapist. The mallu therapist was open to FS but was hesitant since it was my first visit to her. Try again with the Tamil therapist so she's familiar and see if it works out.

Berry07
05-11-23, 17:32
Did you take the fair bird or the darker bird? I did the darker bird and I want to try the fair bird next. Let me know.Fair one.

Fair one, I haven't tried that dark girl, I learned through fair one that other girl won't give FS.

SexCbe
05-12-23, 06:57
Fair one.

Fair one, I haven't tried that dark girl, I learned through fair one that other girl won't give FS.The other one told me the same thing. Seems they don't want each other to know they're okay with FS.

RockyBhai85
05-13-23, 03:05
I went a bit late at 6 30 and only the mallu girl was available. Her massage skills were decent and was very talkative. She wanted to give a good GFE but only GFE talks, no GFE action. B2 b was ok but was a bit of a time watcher. No FS, maybe first time no FS.

Wouldn't go to her the next time.

There's a few people who have claimed to have gotten FS from the fair Tamil therapist. The mallu therapist was open to FS but was hesitant since it was my first visit to her. Try again with the Tamil therapist so she's familiar and see if it works out.

Berry07
05-13-23, 17:52
The other one told me the same thing. Seems they don't want each other to know they're okay with FS.It's good to know that. Anyhow both are do able's. Have you guys found any new spa in CBE to try.

RockyBhai85
05-15-23, 11:33
There is a spa Jas. (flower name) at be. Colony Peelamedu. It's in an office complex. There were 6 girls, 3 NE, 2 mallu and a tamil. The rooms are spacious and clean. 1. 8 k, can negotiate to 1. 6 k. They also provide butterfly experience with 2 girls.

The tamil one Anu is young, slim one, very much in demand. Went to the spa in search of her. Took nude b2 b but I guess they do FS also. 3 k for B2B for her but I think it depends on the girl as well. Overall a good place, will go next time.

It's good to know that. Anyhow both are do able's. Have you guys found any new spa in CBE to try.

ButterChicken
05-19-23, 03:23
I found a contact of sp in ska website and asked to come near it park s. Patti area. It is a individual house and its completely safe. Same girl available as shared in photo. 3 k for 1 hour. She is from theni and age around 28. Only CBJ and no DFK. But not a time watcher. Gave good company. Also available for outcall 15 k / night. Not worth. But for ST is worth. He has more NI profile, which I don't like.Hi bro. Number ends with 016?

ArjunCool23
05-20-23, 05:17
Hi bro. Number ends with 016?Yes bro, the same number. Sometimes he charges little high like around 4,5,6. 5 k depending upon the girl. Anyways 3 and 2. 5 k is affordable.

Pilot7777
05-20-23, 11:41
For a while have been browsing the profiles shared by this broker with profiles from 2 k to 2. 5 k across chennai.

He has both SI and NI profiles. Found a good SI aunty profile and this time decided to try the luck.

Place was in T nagar. Residential area. A good tamil aunty with great assets. But dead fish attitude. Spent 2. 5 k including tips.

May try again if any good profiles come by. For this cost its a deal to try different tastes.

Pilot7777
05-20-23, 11:44
For a while have been browsing the profiles shared by this broker with profiles from 2 k to 2. 5 k across chennai.

He has both SI and NI profiles. Found a good SI aunty profile and this time decided to try the luck.

Place was in T nagar. Residential area. A good tamil aunty with great assets. But dead fish attitude. Spent 2. 5 k including tips.

May try again if any good profiles come by. For this cost its a deal to try different tastes.Wanted to post this in Chennai forum but posted it here errorneously. Meanwhile.

If any good indie South Indian or mallu profile in coimbatore. Please share contact. Am in coimbatore for few days and help will be appreciated and reciprocated in chennai.

LoneWolff
05-21-23, 05:45
While I am a regular at the famous Bali spa in rs puram, am interested in trying other places. Lot of good reports this month on Spas. But hard to figure out the names and locations.

When trying google, same name crops up in multiple unrelated locations. Kind of confusing. Please share via PM if possible.

Looking for places only in and around Avinashi road, gandhipuram, SB colony etc.

Not too north or south of the city.

Will share FR post-visit.

Thanks guys!

LoneWolff
05-21-23, 05:51
In the last 3 visits I have tried Amy, Avi and Rachel. I don't remember the names of previous encounters.

Looks wise Rachel is better while the other 2 offered better access and service.

Just wondering if anyone is able to get anything behind B2 B, some fingering and HJ here?

Despite being a regular I haven't had any luck.

Also any other girls that you tried here? I give preference to looks first. A beautiful face with average service is more satisfying than an average face with good service. Obviously everyone has a different requirement.

RockyBhai85
05-22-23, 03:01
You may want to try the new girl Jenny. Young and fresh, looks awesome. But no luck regarding FS or BBBJ.

In the last 3 visits I have tried Amy, Avi and Rachel. I don't remember the names of previous encounters.

Looks wise Rachel is better while the other 2 offered better access and service.

Just wondering if anyone is able to get anything behind B2 B, some fingering and HJ here?

Despite being a regular I haven't had any luck.

Also any other girls that you tried here? I give preference to looks first. A beautiful face with average service is more satisfying than an average face with good service. Obviously everyone has a different requirement.

BellWeather
05-22-23, 09:26
While I am a regular at the famous Bali spa in rs puram, am interested in trying other places. Lot of good reports this month on Spas. But hard to figure out the names and locations.

When trying google, same name crops up in multiple unrelated locations. Kind of confusing. Please share via PM if possible.

Looking for places only in and around Avinashi road, gandhipuram, SB colony etc.

Not too north or south of the city.

Will share FR post-visit.

Thanks guys!Mate,

The Bali spa which has the branch in Saint Colony has opened in Peelamedu also. The ambience looks same as the one in Saint colony. The therapist are generally good and you can get what you need once you are regular. Try and post the review. I saw the place from outside and did not try as I was recovering from a fracture in my leg. These guys messaged me when the branch started. Since I am out of India for a while have not been able to frequent. Towels etc used to be good in the spa.

Regards.

LoneWolff
05-22-23, 12:12
You may want to try the new girl Jenny. Young and fresh, looks awesome. But no luck regarding FS or BBBJ.Great! Thanks man.

Will certainly check her out.

LoneWolff
05-25-23, 03:13
Mate,

The Bali spa which has the branch in Saint Colony has opened in Peelamedu also. The ambience looks same as the one in Saint colony.

Regards.I am not sure which one. I only frequent T Bali Spa in RS Puram.

BellWeather
05-25-23, 13:43
I am not sure which one. I only frequent T Bali Spa in RS Puram.Mate,

In case you are familiar with Tamil movies, the Spa is named after the husband of the actress who acted in the movie the train going east. Her current husband has got the screen title and the actress was the heroine of that movie.

If it's complicated to find ping me will tell you.

Regards.

FunSeeker2
05-26-23, 09:57
You may want to try the new girl Jenny. Young and fresh, looks awesome. But no luck regarding FS or BBBJ.I had a experienced with her, not great B2B. It's was a namesake service and mechanical. No access. So batter to go with other who gives better access.

FunSeeker2
05-26-23, 10:03
You may want to try the new girl Jenny. Young and fresh, looks awesome. But no luck regarding FS or BBBJ.Mate.

I have recently visit famous Bali spa. Jenny was allocated to me. Look wise young and good. Good Massage skills, he has done as per the requests.

Within 10 minutes she poped up the question, since I like massage I told her clearly my intention. I need massage first. During the last few minutes opted for B2 B which I regret later. It was a name shake and completely mechanical. Zero access. Never has this kind of experience before from TB.

LoneWolff
05-29-23, 03:19
Mate.

I have recently visit famous Bali spa. Jenny was allocated to me. Look wise young and good. Good Massage skills, he has done as per the requests.

Within 10 minutes she poped up the question, since I like massage I told her clearly my intention. I need massage first. During the last few minutes opted for B2 B which I regret later. It was a name shake and completely mechanical. Zero access. Never has this kind of experience before from TB.That's the curse of this profession. The visually appealing and appetizing ones never satisfy the hunger. We always leave wanting for more and unsatisfied. YMMV ofcourse. Some guys have better experience and some worse.

But thanks for sharing.

RahulHorny
05-29-23, 13:29
I found a contact of sp in ska website and asked to come near it park s. Patti area. It is a individual house and its completely safe. Same girl available as shared in photo. 3 k for 1 hour. She is from theni and age around 28. Only CBJ and no DFK. But not a time watcher. Gave good company. Also available for outcall 15 k / night. Not worth. But for ST is worth. He has more NI profile, which I don't like.What is SKA Website?

LoneWolff
05-29-23, 15:12
This is a question for mongers who frequent the Bali spas. You know which ones I am talking about.

The entry fee is standard about 2. 5 k - 3 k.

However from the reports there is a good variation in extra charges.

I would like to know what the "going" rate is for.

Just HJ.

HJ with Topless Access.

Body to Body with full access to boobs and limited access to private parts.

I neither want to be a cheap charlie nor do I want to be taken for a ride.

From my recent experiences I am finding the total cost of approx 8 k to be on the very expensive side. It is almost on par with some western places.

Yddy11
05-29-23, 20:29
Visited Airport to after reading Arjuncool's review on SI therapist. The biggest issue I feel with cbe now is the entry charges. Its same as 2 k and this guys doesn't budge. Therapist came in and she was talkative. Her massage skills are above average and has a very good attitude. She didn't give much hints and was focused on massage. While massing back she sat on legs I was excited but the moment was short lived.

After 45 minutes she asked if I wanted bum massage I said yes and she did give very slow sensual bum massage. She asked me to turn left and gave a super slow massage on thw front as well. However she didn't jerk me off and she said she doenst complete.

Overall good exprience but she doesn't complete which is a big turn off. Other Therapists are all NE and I am sure they guve HJ but I don't think they provide top access.

WIR: If anyone provies HJ+ TA.

COST: 2 k + 0. 5 k.

LoneWolff
05-30-23, 05:50
Visited Airport to after reading Arjuncool's review on SI therapist. The biggest issue I feel with cbe now is the entry charges. Its same as 2 k and this guys doesn't budge. Therapist came in and she was talkative. Her massage skills are above average and has a very good attitude.

COST: 2 k + 0. 5 k.What is her name? Also would love to know how you would rate her looks wise, light skin, dark skin etc. It would be helpful for fellow mongers to decide before spending on the same dish.

TIA.

TheBuzz
05-30-23, 13:33
Hey guys, I am 19, I am new to this forum. I want to find a good CG for a FS. Can someone help me??

RockyBhai85
05-30-23, 16:44
For B2B full nude it's 4 k and for FS can negotiate to 6-7 k (not the first time). Bali is slightly on the higher side but the atmosphere and service and massage are good. Cannot equate with other spas in cbe.

Want a cheaper one, go for Seagull.

This is a question for mongers who frequent the Bali spas. You know which ones I am talking about.

The entry fee is standard about 2. 5 k - 3 k.

However from the reports there is a good variation in extra charges.

I would like to know what the "going" rate is for.

Just HJ.

HJ with Topless Access..

LoneWolff
06-03-23, 11:01
Mate, In case you are familiar with Tamil movies, the Spa is named after the husband of the actress who acted in the movie the train going east. Her current husband has got the screen title and the actress was the heroine of that movie.I have seen this place many times. It has been there for several years I think.

So decided to check it out last week and the experience was abysmal.

To start with, the place is subpar for the 2. 5 k price. To their credit the AC was working and the towels were clean. Shower was bad and the room itself was dingy and did not give good vibes. Then comes a masseuse who is certainly older than me and does not even smile. Has a stern look on her face. This is certainly a redflag. I should have asked for a different one but since I already paid and was my first time here, decided to take a chance.

Massage was average. Nothing to write about. Neither bad nor good. Then comes the bummer.

She asks for 2 k for HJ, 3 k for HJ with topless and 5 k for B2 B. I am not a bargainer IF the girl is good looking and provides a good service. I happily paid 5 k last few times at TBS which is certainly 2 notches above in terms of ambience and girls. In this case for a 40 year old average looking lady, I simply could not pay the same price. And she wasnt ready to come down even by 500 so I chose to get out without any extras. To my surprise she did not even bother to offer a better price and immediately rushed out of the room. Probably for the first time in my life, I walked out without a happy ending but actually felt happy that I did not waste 5 k of my hard earned money.

Morty1710
06-03-23, 18:59
https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-coimbatore/looking-for-business-class-men-for-fun

Has anyone tried her, is she worth it?

StunnerBoss
06-04-23, 04:51

Strictly no to anything else over this was the reply and also fixed only 500 for extras. Very happy on the.

Attitude. She does same to all the customers. Girl 7/10. No complaint on extras. Massage could be even better.

I feel. Overall 2 k damage.A hint to decode the Rst name will be helpful. Please help with some more hints or pointers.

StunnerBoss
06-06-23, 03:36
There's a few people who have claimed to have gotten FS from the fair Tamil therapist. The mallu therapist was open to FS but was hesitant since it was my first visit to her. Try again with the Tamil therapist so she's familiar and see if it works out.Is this spa closed or they changed the name of it? Because I visited yesterday and couldn't find the board or anything. There was a saloon there with different name. Tried contacting with the digits from JD and nobody responded.

RockyBhai85
06-06-23, 19:30
That's the right place. Saloon. Maybe the girls were busy when you went over.

Is this spa closed or they changed the name of it? Because I visited yesterday and couldn't find the board or anything. There was a saloon there with different name. Tried contacting with the digits from JD and nobody responded.

Dick1000
06-07-23, 11:08
Is this spa closed or they changed the name of it? Because I visited yesterday and couldn't find the board or anything. There was a saloon there with different name. Tried contacting with the digits from JD and nobody responded.This place got raided 2 days back. Maybe try after some weeks.

Ya They removed the board, but still reachable via JD.

Skybird1808
06-09-23, 01:41
Guys.

Please help out with details of airport spa. Dm is open.

Thanks in advance.

LoneWolff
06-09-23, 05:58
Guys.

Please help out with details of airport spa. Dm is open.

Thanks in advance.Sent, please share review in forum.

VMan1
06-09-23, 10:04
I all I will be in ooty for a few days, generous ones kindly share any vfm contact in ooty. TIA. I can help you guys in chennai.

Skybird1808
06-09-23, 11:02
Sent, please share review in forum.Sure bro. Will share.

MagicBeans
06-09-23, 15:41
At last reached the god's own country.

Kochi.

The SP, who was previously operating from Hrbr, has a decent selection of Northie birds. Tried them all and all of them are pretty much open to experimenting new ideas except for one chubby bong girl.

SP James collection is no longer interesting. Two girls I've tried already have attitude issues and hence limited the session to just an hour.

Miss Noyo got shifted to Delhi and hence no response from her regarding her operations.

Palakkad.

Tried out the following spas.

One in sun hotel, Robin road: Mallu aunties only, 2 k upfront, just B2 B, and happy ending offered. WIR: No.

Sun Hotel, Sultan road: Again mallu aunties, situation as same as above.

Sun hotel, Wlyr: Same as above.

Fort Spa: Three teenage chicks, nothing exceptional, 2 k upfront cost, just B2 B and happy ending offered.

Muncipal stand spa: 1. 5 k upfront, aunties but not that great, shady setup, FS available, quite good in their methods.

Sun Hotel, PGT Jn: same as the other sun spas.

Since I'm going to be in PKD for the next week also, would request fellow mates over here to help me out with leads for WG's or FS available spas in the city.

Thanks.

StunnerBoss
06-11-23, 12:49
That's the right place. Saloon. Maybe the girls were busy when you went over.Thanks for the update bro. But still nobody responding to calls. Do you have digits to share?

StunnerBoss
06-12-23, 18:23
Hello Guys,

Visited MP named tchñdow near famous hospital located above a covai feast hotel. There where five girls I took one with average height and little chubby. She did bum massage and got FN, She kissed my nible and likd all over her body and no BJ or FS but it's ok.

Ambiance: 2/5.

Girl look: 3/5.

Body: 3/5.

GFE: 4/5.

Breakdown: desk 1. 5 k and 2 k.

Girl on desk was with good height and body. But she was booked. Need to try her next time.

Have any of you visited there before?

Does anybody does BJ or FS there?

Thanks in advance.

LoneWolff
06-13-23, 05:15
There is a spa Jas. (flower name) at be. Colony Peelamedu. It's in an office complex. There were 6 girls, 3 NE, 2 mallu and a tamil. The rooms are spacious and clean. 1. 8 k, can negotiate to 1. 6 k. They also provide butterfly experience with 2 girls.Recently visited this place based on your FR.

Very similar experience. Place was not crowded much. The room allocated to me was quite spacious and the bathroom was also clean. Ambience was just okay. Towel in the bathroom was clean. However the towel on the spa table was dirty and looked like never changed from one client to another. Another problem which makes me cringe. Only spa where I have always seen girls change it for every client is TBS. Of course it also happens to be more expensive.

Back to J spa. Cover charge was 2 k and a tamil girl came in. Probably in her early 30's, dusky and not too thin. I always choose NE and never had a local gal before so was ready to try out. Massage was meh-meh. Had a B2 B for 3 K and released on her body. Showered and headed out after an hour.

WIR. May be with one of the NE girls and I saw 2 of them but looks wise they were certainly a notch below TBS.

RockyBhai85
06-13-23, 13:19
Send me a message bro. Will share you the number.

Thanks for the update bro. But still nobody responding to calls. Do you have digits to share?

StunnerBoss
06-14-23, 07:21
At Admin I missed to read the rules. Please ignore my previous post and delete this and my last response as I read the guidelines and rules lately. This will not repeat. Also please tell me how to do PM. I couldn't see any option here.

BloodyBugger
06-15-23, 15:31
Tried this new MP near smallpalayam. There are 4 birds and took 1 hour session for 2 k. Tried to negotiate but not able. In came a northie MILF. She might be in her late 30's. End of the massage offered extras. Took FS for 4 k, I know it's very high, but never scored FS in Coimbatore and just want to try. She quoted 5 k and fixed at 4 k. She has a very fowl kitty and dead fish on the table. Finished it in miss.

WIR: Hell no.

Not sure about other therapist are open for FS. But will give it a try.

Peace.

JollyJohnny
06-18-23, 12:38
A couple weeks old FR!

So there was this NI couple visiting Cbe. Booked a session with them.

Hubby receives me at the hotel and takes me to the room after a bit of chit-chat. He was not much into the conversation. But wife is just the opposite.

A nice GFE experience. Started with DFK and smooches. She was clean and I didn't hesitate DATY.

Followed by a super sloppy BBBJ. I was almost on the verge of CIM which is one of the two things that she doesn't do.

No CIM; no Anal, they had told me upfront.

Somehow Johnny reminds me that I need to stop her. I urgently intervene.

I start fucking her and later, finish in missionary.

Cuddled, played and talked for a some time before round 2.

She started licking the balls and Johnny was ready for round 2. This was longer, stronger and she seemed to enjoy it thoroughly.

After I finished again in missionary, I leaned forward and licked her nipples. It gives her shivers and she holds my head.

We smile and I play a little more with her boobies before wrapping up.

Totally worth the expense.

Can't share damages in public but it was on the higher end.

WIR. Willing to. Definitely if they bring down the billables.

They were here only for 2 days. So I didn't care to post the FR immediately for brothers to try.

Their initials are in the title. If you happen to figure out who they are and want to meet them, I can give a reference next time when they are in town.

Have something planned with double couple next week. Wait for updates.

Any other brother experienced any Tamil couples? Looking forward to hear from you.

My subscription has expired. Planning to get one within the week; you already know it's a PROOOOCESSSS and I'm "otherwise" lazy.

JollyJohnny
06-18-23, 12:43
A couple weeks old FR!

So there was this NI couple visiting Cbe. Booked a session with them. Yes, this, they demand and won't clinch.

Hubby receives me at the hotel and takes me to the room after a bit of chit-chat. He was not much into the conversation. But wife is just the opposite.

A nice GFE experience. Started with DFK and smooches. She was clean and I didn't hesitate DATY.

Followed by a super sloppy BBBJ. I was almost on the verge of CIM which is one of the two things that she doesn't do.

No CIM; no Anal, they had told me upfront.

Somehow Johnny reminds me that I need to stop her. I urgently intervene.

I start fucking her and later, finish in missionary.

Cuddled, played and talked for a some time before round 2.

She started licking the balls and Johnny was ready for round 2. This was longer, stronger and she seemed to enjoy it thoroughly.

After I finished again in missionary, I leaned forward and licked her nipples. It gives her shivers and she holds my head.

We smile and I play a little more with her boobies before wrapping up.

Totally worth the expense.

Can't share damages in public but it was on the higher end.

WIR. Willing to. Definitely if they bring down the billables.

They were here only for 2 days. So I didn't care to post the FR immediately for brothers to try.

Their initials are in the title. If you happen to figure out who they are and want to meet them, I can give a reference next time when they are in town.

Have something planned with double couple next week. Wait for updates.

Any other brother experienced any Tamil couples? Looking forward to hear from you.

My subscription has expired. Planning to get one within the week; you already know it's a PROOOOCESSSS and I'm "otherwise" lazy.

To brothers who might get influenced. Don't blindly pay advance to book. There are a lot of impostors out there.

Research and validate, before you make a decision.

RockyBhai85
06-22-23, 11:17
That spa is GV is closed. Have only a saloon now.

Thanks for the update bro. But still nobody responding to calls. Do you have digits to share?

Zam007
06-23-23, 10:20
Has anyone experienced or met anyone from the famous sugarbaby website?

FunSeeker2
06-24-23, 20:31
My usual way of getting digits is from loc. But now after reading our forum, I tried using just dial. I got few prompt response and discounts upfront. Since I have tried during Wednesday afternoon. My usual habit it is to try in middle of working day. So that they will be free and give some discounts. This truck worked for me both at counters and inside. I successfully spotted a spa in rs. Pm. I knew only TB and other Bali spa and had a thought like only those are available in this location.

During call initial amount quoted for 2 k for hour and managed to get it for 1.5 K. And this is a chain of spa which has different branches. On calling from just dl, the call has been routed to different location. When I reached that place, I mentioned like I want to see the girl first before payment. Note, this is my usual way in normal spa. If they say no, I will just leave. Again telling, this is applicable only for normal spa. Not for the professional one. Also I mentioned my preference as, I need good massage. She asked me again, if you need only good massage I will allocate on NE girl. For other stuff, you should pick mallu or Tamil. While seeing, NE was too young (really young just 22) and the remained are above 30. So I decided to choose her.

It was a one of the best memorable sessions z we had some great chats, it's a Pure GFE. I felt good for choosing here. Regarding the massage, it was so good. She was in this field for 2 years. Also well trained.

She reluctantly asked me, do you need anything else sir. I said, I need some good head massage. (Though I know, he intent). But she has done some magic with her hand. Actually I enjoyed a lot.

Again she asked me the same question, this time I didn't tease and asked her what's available. She quoted 1 k for HJ and 2 k for HJ and TL.

My usual cost is like. 5 for HJ and 900-1 k for tL. Agreed and started the deed. My only request was, do things slow and romantic. She did it as per the request. It was a blissful moment. From my side, I slowly started touching her. And he assets we so soft and I love to play with it. At last, things got over in style.

WIR. Yes, in between mechanical girls, real GFE is tough to get.

It's near clock tower of the important road of this area.

Total damage 2 K.

LoneWolff
06-26-23, 11:11

Nice FR, seems like a good VFM place.

Is it located opposite a sweet shop?

RockyBhai85
06-26-23, 11:17
Hints for the location please. Kindly DM.

My usual way of getting digits is from loc. But now after reading our forum, I tried using just dial. I got few prompt response and discounts upfront. Since I have tried during Wednesday afternoon. My usual habit it is to try in middle of working day. So that they will be free and give some discounts. This truck worked for me both at counters and inside. I successfully spotted a spa in rs. Pm. I knew only TB and other Bali spa and had a thought like only those are available in this location.

During call initial amount quoted for 2 k for hour and managed to get it for 1.5 K. And this is a chain of spa which has different branches. On calling from just dl, the call has been routed to different location. When I reached that place, I mentioned like I want to see the girl first before payment. Note, this is my usual way in normal spa. If they say no, I will just leave. Again telling, this is applicable only for normal spa. Not for the professional one. Also I mentioned my preference as, I need good massage. She asked me again, if you need only good massage I will allocate on NE girl. For other stuff, you should pick mallu or Tamil. While seeing, NE was too young (really young just 22) and the remained are above 30. So I decided to choose her.

It was a one of the best memorable sessions z we had some great chats, it's a Pure GFE. I felt good for choosing here. Regarding the massage, it was so good. She was in this field for 2 years. Also well trained.

She reluctantly asked me, do you need anything else sir. I said, I need some good head massage. (Though I know, he intent). But she has done some magic with her hand. Actually I enjoyed a lot.

Again she asked me the same question, this time I didn't tease and asked her what's available. She quoted 1 k for HJ and 2 k for HJ and TL.

My usual cost is like. 5 for HJ and 900-1 k for tL. Agreed and started the deed. My only request was, do things slow and romantic. She did it as per the request. It was a blissful moment. From my side, I slowly started touching her. And he assets we so soft and I love to play with it. At last, things got over in style.

Total damage 2 K.

FunSeeker2
06-27-23, 03:18
Nice FR, seems like a good VFM place.

Is it located opposite a sweet shop?No bro, it's just opposite to one the famous telecom operator official store (operator name starts with A not J) in deebee road.

Just dial for easiest digit finding. The spa name with Jas**and (flower name) spa and filter the one in rsprm.

StunnerBoss
06-27-23, 09:01
Has anybody tried the below profile before?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-coimbatore

Reviews are welcomed as there is no review on portal.

AdventureSteve
06-28-23, 02:36
I don't usually visit cbe but happened to be here for a day or 2. Was reading thru forum and decoded 2 spas. Seagull in GV and J in peel, first went to seagull and it looks like name is different and looked very professional not sure I would waste my time there, went to Spa J and was able to select a therapist. Had a decent experience here with HJ and top with therapist name starts with A. FS might be available but was not interested. Hard to find as it is in office building and no name outside.

Attitude: 8/10.

Looks: 6/10.

Thin frame and tight body.

WIR: yes with other therapists.

Damage: 2 k + 3 k.

Razu123
06-28-23, 17:43
Hi Bro. Check my FRs regarding Afros in Cbe. Mostly not worth bro.

Has anybody tried the below profile before?

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-coimbatore

Reviews are welcomed as there is no review on portal.

StunnerBoss
06-28-23, 19:40
Hi Bro. Check my FRs regarding Afros in Cbe. Mostly not worth bro.Thanks for saving this one. And I checked one of your post on 2021. A spa in Apartment at Ram nagar. Is that still available?

ThisOneFs1
07-14-23, 20:55
Had to visit Coimbatore suddenly and started searching the forum on the way. Found the J flower (small white) spa mentioned here and was near to my place. Went around 7 pm and bargained the entry from 2 k to 1. 6 k. Had Mallu, tamil and NE options and picked mallu.

In the room I was in the restroom naked while the therapist entered. She didn't insist on wearing dispo. Asked her name was A**I (bus booking website). Dusky mallu with saggy boobs. Started with namesake massage and asked what extras I want. Asked for FE and she told only B2 B or HJ. Negotiated to 3 k nude B2 B. She told no FIV. After I started sucking her nipples, she got moody and told me to insert my fingers. She lied down and asked me to continue fingering and sucking until she cummed. Then she started the B2 B and HJ. Nothing to talk about as I had to tell her multiple times to be soft and be sensual.

HoneyDew3
07-17-23, 17:57
Looking for good inde in Coimbatore. Please share some leads and I am new to coimbatore.

Yddy11
07-18-23, 07:22
Wanted to explore seagull after several reviews in the forum. I hhad some near seagull hence called them through JD and confirmed an appointment. The much discussed mallu has left the place and they have only one mallu now who is the receptionist and the therapist.

Location is well known, ample amount of parking and above a small store.

I went in and paid 1 k then they opened the room in first floor and it was closed once the girl came in. Looks like they are under the radar.

Masage started and it was very good indeed lot of stretching and very good pressure. No hints for 35 minutes and after the massage was over the girl asked what I need. I asked for b2 b and negotiated for 1. 5 k.

B2 b was ok and not very great to talk about. She also has strecth marks which is a turn off. I have got better ones from god's own country (closed years ago).

WIR: yes provides they have a different therapist and the place is safe in opinion since they are operating very discreetly.

Damage: 1 k + 1. 5 k.

MongerVikram
07-21-23, 18:23
Visited the famous TB Spa and took Rachel.

As I am quite fit and handsome she kept flirting with me and teasing me through strokes. LOL.

She herself popped the question of extras and settled for 3. 5 k B2B FN after a lot of negotiation.

Good experience but she doesn't do DFK which is a turn off for me.

LoneWolff
07-24-23, 03:40
Visited the famous TB Spa and took Rachel.
Did she allow fingering? Or only exploring the body and licking her tits? Some girls in TBS allow and some don't. Last time I saw Rachel she did not. So wondering if anything changed.

ArjunCool23
07-24-23, 15:26
Report-Jun 17 2023.

Was bored and searching contacts in loc. Dialed a number ending with 926 . Was impressed with the photos sent in wh. App and said no advance needed. Tamil profile with homely look. Quoted 2 k and asked to come near a old theatre in ond. Pu. Are area. Was waited more than 20 min. One guy came in two wheeler and asked me to park my bike there itself and come with him. Slightly I felt uncomfortable. Anyways proceeded with him. He just took me a place with many twists and turns and another guy was waiting outside a house which is located lonely. He asked that guy to show that photo again and asked me to pay 2 k as discussed to him. I said that without seeing girl, I will not pay. Both the guys started to shout and threatened to pay 5 k. By luck some two wheelers were crossing and I shouted against them and left that place by asking lift from the person who crosses. Guys be aware of this area and number.

ArjunCool23
07-24-23, 15:27
Report Jun. 18.

Decided to go with the regular sp. The place was where the famous cement factory A SEE SEE closed. It is located next to godown. Individual house. As usual, photo in the status is different compared to the girl seen. 2 k asusual. Took the girl anyways since travelled 18 kms to reach the place. Was little bit mechanical. Completed the deed in 10 min and left the place. The place and area is always safe. Sometimes, girl are good. It depends on our time.

ArjunCool23
07-24-23, 15:28
One of my friend asked me try Afros which is located near to the IT park. Texted her and introduced that how I got the contact. She replied with the rates. 10 k for 1 shot. Brought it to 12 k for 2. Accepted since she agreed for rimming. Went to the location shared by her. Individual house, neatly mainted. She was with three of her friends. She was in bikini and gave a warm welcome with neat hug. She showed the room, gave water and asked me relax. She played the music and asked me to join the shower with her. Bathroom was neatly maintained. She helped me in shower and after that first round was started with BBJ and mish. We both lied down and she speak good English. Said she was from Kenya and lives in banglore. She comes here only for trustable clients. She also said 3 some and 4 some is available and also has sex toys. After 40 min, she wiped me with wet tissue and started rimming. Second round completed in 20-30 min by oral. A great experience never expected. After that I paid 12 k and left. She said she is even available in banglore and Chennai. My first costliest encounter.

ArjunCool23
07-24-23, 15:29
Report Jul 2 2023.

The same incident as before, dialed a number and received photos in wh. Ap. After selecting the photos asked to pay 1000 adv. I said no and immediately I received photos uploaded in my fb. Again I received my morphed photos and threatened to pay 1000. I blocked the number. Again I received call from another number stating that It will be forwarded to my contacts. Again I said that I will go to the polica and blocked. Immediately I de activated my fb account. After that there were no calls. Number ends with 342. Guys be aware of scam.

ArjunCool23
07-25-23, 12:05
Very difficult to get a good GFE that too from indi. All are Sps whom I see ad in many platforms. Difficult to build inde contacts.

Looking for good inde in Coimbatore. Please share some leads and I am new to coimbatore..

MongerVikram
07-25-23, 13:15
Did she allow fingering? Or only exploring the body and licking her tits? Some girls in TBS allow and some don't. Last time I saw Rachel she did not. So wondering if anything changed.She did not brother.

YouCantSeeMe
07-26-23, 23:10
Have any of you had luck with SA in Cbe?

Berry07
07-27-23, 17:24
At highway homestay cottage had a session girl is okay but nice boobs. I never expect they will arrange one. Cost is 4 k for 4 hours and room rent is 1500.

FunSeeker2
07-27-23, 19:14
Most of us here looking for some erotic experience than massage. Because almost all the girls have 0 massage skills if you have taken number from Locanto. Only licensed spa like TB can provide some good massage with extra. Which is again the costliest options.

What I found is, there are spa who has 30 minutes package. If you are just looking for 20 min of name sake massage and 10 minutes of fun. You can choose this package. Sometimes, I will have budget constrain and just looking for extra. I will pick this spa.

1000 for entry and 400-500 for HJ. I don't pick B2B from the girl who has no massage skill and no intension please us. Because it will be mechanical again. The place is located on the second floor of white building. Connecting road between race course and Avinashi road. Pumo ayur, but sometime they will not allow for 30 minutes, all you need is to fight.

Pro tip, just pick dry massage and utilise full 30 minutes. Because they will trick you with 10 minutes out of 30 minutes is for bathing. Just tell her I need dry massage and I need massage for whole 30 minutes.

Cons of the places is, no attractive girls. They claim to have knowledge in massage and I haven't seen any such skills. I have tried couple of girls there.

ArjunCool23
07-28-23, 03:54
How to ask for arranging the girl? Is there any person to particularly ask.

At highway homestay cottage had a session girl is okay but nice boobs. I never expect they will arrange one. Cost is 4 k for 4 hours and room rent is 1500..

SexyBoyChn
07-28-23, 11:53
At highway homestay cottage had a session girl is okay but nice boobs. I never expect they will arrange one. Cost is 4 k for 4 hours and room rent is 1500.Need more pointers on this, I'm from udt and never knew about this.

JackyDan
07-28-23, 12:07
At highway homestay cottage had a session girl is okay but nice boobs. I never expect they will arrange one. Cost is 4 k for 4 hours and room rent is 1500.I thought this place more of a restaurant.

RockyBhai85
07-28-23, 18:44
Hello mongers,

I totally agree with the fact it's difficult to get a good GFE from tamil girl. Anyways I tried my luck at a spa opposite to kmch, slightly inside, hotel name starts with this color 💜.

Apparently this is a chain of spas in cbe with a flower name Ja. Took a newbie from kerala, Tamil is ok starts with Ka.

Started with an oil massage, after 45 mins she brought about massage. I asked for BBJ, did not agree. Just HJ Topless, restrictive. 1. 5 k+1. 5 k, a bit cheap but mediocre too.

Very difficult to get a good GFE that too from indi. All are Sps whom I see ad in many platforms. Difficult to build inde contacts.

FunSeeker2
07-28-23, 19:52
One fine night, I spotted another Bali spa in the same lane of TB spa. Entry fee is 2 k and all are from NE. I was assigned to a girl from Nagaland. We had a good chat throughout the session. She has some good massage skills. She kept on asking about my regular spa and hinted me with some touches. After 40 minutes pop up the question. When asked about the list, she listed only B2 B and 5 k for the same. Managed to get it for 2. 5 k. It was good experience, she tried her max to satisfy me. First started with a bum massage and tried to tease from back. I love to get stroke from behind while lying down. To give pure GFE, she even came with dress and I undressed her in flow. It was a real GFE. Then she applied the oil through her body and started to rub against me. It's full nude, real nude. She even tried to stroke me between her boobs with lots of oil. Then she sat on it and started rubbing. It's in a verge of insertion. So I stopped as there is not protection. Then she inserted inbetween her legs and stroked me till it comes out. I had full access to her. No restrictions!

Start from TB spa and go towards the Thadagam Road, you will find it left side. It's supreme Bali.

Erdheena
07-29-23, 14:49
Name of the bird pleàse? I have visited few times. I'll try next time.

Cheers.

Erdheena.

One fine night, I spotted another Bali spa in the same lane of TB spa. Entry fee is 2 k and all are
from NE. I was assigned to a girl from Nagaland. We had a good chat throughout the session. She has some good massage skills. She kept on asking about my regular spa and hinted me with some touches. After 40 minutes pop up the question. When asked about the list, she listed only B2 B and 5 k for the same. Managed to get it for 2. 5 k. It was good experience, she tried her max to satisfy me. First started with a bum massage and tried to tease from back. I love to get stroke from behind while lying down. To give pure GFE, she even came with dress and I undressed her in flow. It was a real GFE. Then she applied the oil through her body and started to rub against me. It's full nude, real nude. She even tried to stroke me between her boobs with lots of oil. Then she sat on it and started rubbing. It's in a verge of insertion. So I stopped as there is not protection. Then she inserted inbetween her legs and stroked me till it comes out. I had full access to her. No restrictions!

Start from TB spa and go towards the Thadagam Road, you will find it left side. It's supreme Bali.

Berry07
07-29-23, 17:52
How to ask for arranging the girl? Is there any person to particularly ask..Owner of Highway Home Stay Cottage is none other than 'Match & Matrimony', look wise he is Keralist. I forgot the name.

Berry07
07-29-23, 17:57
I thought this place more of a restaurant.They just have rooms, if you order food they will get it from Punjabi Dhaba which is opposite to them.

RockyBhai85
07-30-23, 03:24
Finally some competition for TB. I heard from my friend that the spa in race course is also good. Pachai Naal spa next to IT office. NE offering even FS and ambience is good. Due for a visit though.

One fine night, I spotted another Bali spa in the same lane of TB spa. Entry fee is 2 k and all are from NE. I was assigned to a girl from Nagaland. We had a good chat throughout the session. She has some good massage skills. She kept on asking about my regular spa and hinted me with some touches. After 40 minutes pop up the question. When asked about the list, she listed only B2 B and 5 k for the same. Managed to get it for 2. 5 k. It was good experience, she tried her max to satisfy me. First started with a bum massage and tried to tease from back. I love to get stroke from behind while lying down. To give pure GFE, she even came with dress and I undressed her in flow. It was a real GFE. Then she applied the oil through her body and started to rub against me. It's full nude, real nude. She even tried to stroke me between her boobs with lots of oil. Then she sat on it and started rubbing. It's in a verge of insertion. So I stopped as there is not protection. Then she inserted inbetween her legs and stroked me till it comes out. I had full access to her. No restrictions!

FunSeeker2
07-30-23, 13:43
Rocky bro,

I heard Pachai day will only give FS only to regular customers? Because I have a contact of girl who worked couple of years in branch near Brooks mall. She has told lot about he experience there. Now she moved to couple of spa.

By any chance, do you know the charges for the same? If you could hint us, our community will make use of it.

Erdeena bro.

Her name was not the English one. I tried a lot to remember, but I failed haha!. May be if I visit again, will post it here for sure.

Finally some competition for TB. I heard from my friend that the spa in race course is also good. Pachai Naal spa next to IT office. NE offering even FS and ambience is good. Due for a visit though.

RockyBhai85
07-30-23, 17:55
I know of one chick in pachai who gives FS for 6-7 k (depending on your negotiation skills) and service is good. Her name is Nim. A rhymes with glamor actress in Billa.

Rocky bro,

I heard Pachai day will only give FS only to regular customers? Because I have a contact of girl who worked couple of years in branch near Brooks mall. She has told lot about he experience there. Now she moved to couple of spa.

By any chance, do you know the charges for the same? If you could hint us, our community will make use of it.

Erdeena bro.

Her name was not the English one. I tried a lot to remember, but I failed haha!. May be if I visit again, will post it here for sure.

Msmman
07-31-23, 16:38
Dear friends,

I'm travelling to India from UK and will be visiting CBE for 2 days next week. Whilst I had lot of contact 10 years ago in India, totally lost touch and if any fellow bros could help me with finding a right SP's to approach. I was looking at locanto but not sure if they are reliable. Hope somebody could help.

I could return the favour if somebody is coming to London.

Thanks in advance.

RockyBhai85
08-01-23, 10:02
Not sure about SPs but off late the spa scenes in cbe is good. Earlier was only TB spa but now pachai naal, one down the lane to TB, one spa next to Admk office all have NEs providing ++services.

Dear friends,

I'm travelling to India from UK and will be visiting CBE for 2 days next week. Whilst I had lot of contact 10 years ago in India, totally lost touch and if any fellow bros could help me with finding a right SP's to approach. I was looking at locanto but not sure if they are reliable. Hope somebody could help.

I could return the favour if somebody is coming to London.

Thanks in advance.

MaddyOnFire
08-01-23, 10:10
Hi all.

Been bit busy and catching up on the FR's. Below are few reports from q1.

TB spa: visiting TB spa took therapist L for 90 minutes massage same standard rate in counter and inside but had a nice time was able to sync up with her and spend 1 HR in massage and 30 minutes in water tub. She was looking good and was free to talk with hence rates discussed and she started teasing and getting nude from the 15th minute it self I had one condition was 2 HJ's for the price and she agreed one done before 30 minutes and another during the end of massage. Overall was a nice time spend. Asked her contact details and she provided her number. From next day was in touch with her in what is app to crack a deal out side but she was hesitant stating she does not have room etc and one day she told her frnd is available and she is okay for everything except sex which I told okay. She even shared her pic and her frnd was looking chubby and I told ya it is fine and asked her to give her frnds contact. Then there was no response from her for few days.

MaddyOnFire
08-01-23, 10:15
Continuation of the previous report since was not able to get her frnds contact visited the TB spa for 90 minutes appointment same charges and this time she undressed from beginning it self and provided nude mesage 2 HJ and b2 b for an hour and 30 minutes spend in tub speaking. I was from beginning asking about her frnd contact and she was like will send you send you but till the message got over she didn't m. Not sure why and she also didn't provide any reason. So left with good Service. After few days tried messaging her she told she went to home town and never came back tried calling but she disconnected and then called TB to book her for massage and the guy told she is no more with TB. End of this chapter. Most of you would have tried her. Name is Leila 😊.

MaddyOnFire
08-01-23, 10:23
New report: visited spa near goundapalayam after the check post. Got call from just dial hence thought of trying this one. Called and fixed appointment counter rate 1300 the guy told offer on sundays he he. Went inside the door had locks I wore the dispo therapist came in a mallu one little bit on fat but had good boobs and structure. She asked what she wants I told oil but she told to take powder so would be easy while extra asked her how much and she told 2. 5 k for B2 b and I was like I prefer full nude and she was okay with it. Room didn't have attached bathroom but had locks. She locked and started the dry massage removed my dispo and carried ok for few minutes was a ok ok massage and then she got nude and started the B2 B which I thought would be mexhanical but to my surprise it was very good and awesome. She tried her best to satisfy and finally was done. Good thing was she got the money after the session and was asking now and then how is the Service and what else I would wanted. Once done got cleaned up ans left the place. Seems to be a safe place on the 2nd floor. Spa is listed with diff names in just dial, google snd their name board.

Thanks.

MaddyOnFire
08-01-23, 11:05
New FR Sai baba colony.

Visited spa next to the signal LB spa. Counter rates are 2. 5 for 60 minutes and 3 k for 90 minutes with offer. Went ahead think the therapist here and TB are all room mates or have joined each others by contacts. Rooms were clean and spacious. Started the massage and after 15 minutes disposables were out started talak about extras. Prices quoted were same as TB asked for BJ and she was like the more you give the Serice will be more upto FS but I told every gal says the same and after money is transferred all things gets changed and the experience is not good and she was like trust me LOL I told I wil take B2 B full nude and if all goes well let's see next time and negotiated to 4 K with same condition as 2 HJ and then she started undressing and started the massage nude she was trying to please and had a good body and her service were also excellent and she was good in conversing in English as well. So it was a 70 minutes nude session and rest 20 minutes were just talks didn't ask her number and told will pick her next time and left. This in the month of July post which had not visited any spa. PM if therapist name is required. The reception lady is from supreme Bali spa he he so old customers and regulars might know her.

Checking on few spas to visit this week and if any will post a FR. And yes still not able to break through a sp contact or an inde in cbe so far.

Happy mongering all.

Msmman
08-03-23, 09:11
Not sure about SPs but off late the spa scenes in cbe is good. Earlier was only TB spa but now pachai naal, one down the lane to TB, one spa next to Admk office all have NEs providing ++services.Thanks Rockybhai85. Unfortunately I don't know the area in cbe ver well. I was doing search on Google but couldn't find TB Spa, would appreciate some hints please, thanks.

HunterBird
08-03-23, 09:15
Been a silent reader for almost an year. Highly grateful for the inputs shared by the members of this forum. Just got signed it after a bit struggle. It seems that we will receive the sign up email only with Yahoo ID.

My latest FR.

Tried the spa which is on the same lane of TB. It was on a weekend and offered 3 k for 90 minutes. From the previous inputs requested a chick from NL and it was accepted. Her name is L**why related to kilpauk. From the strat I noticed that she started teasing me massaging the bum. Who begins from there the massage haha. Kept on asking of spa experience before. Seems she is new to the extras part. Within 20 minutes she removed the dispo stating I may be uncomfortable and it was a green signal. She brings up the extras thing only for the last 20 minutes. Only b2 be was on the list and quoted 5 k. Reduced to 3. 5 after a few attempts. She became full nude however didn't remove panty and said do not finger. Started with kissing and holding the flat Vada. She was very horny and kept her hands on my hand for pressing more aggressively. DFK was all over the session. She kissed me all over and tried to do a bbj. I was just looking what she is upto. It was not a real bbj, she just attempted. Totally it was a nice session. She asked to come back on a weekday so she would be free. Got her digits by paying thru UPI. Will ping here shortly for the next appointment.

2 months old FR.

Visited much discussed GV spa in the month of may. 2 birds were there at that time selected the one from Chennai. Bird Name is money in Tamil. She is into this industry for almost 10 years and it was a aunty experience. Asked for the list and b2 be was available for 2 k. Not a time watcher promised FS on next visit which I'm yet to. She talks nicely and can try for good GFE.

HunterBird
08-03-23, 09:22

Total damage 2 K.I tried this spa once and they only drawback was they fixed common ac for two rooms. Also a common bathroom.

Also, there is another spa in the same road with similar setup but the entry fee is bit higher. Name is pl*t salon and spa. Can find in JD as well as Google maps. Visited once and was done with a prof massage with ne Bird. Rooms were separated only with an cardboard kind of door with shared ac and was able to hear a guy enjoying with SI Bird.

HunterBird
08-03-23, 09:28
Been a silent reader for almost an year. Highly grateful for the inputs shared by the members of this forum. Just got signed it after a bit struggle. It seems that we will receive the sign up email only with Yahoo ID.

My latest FR.

Tried the spa which is on the same lane of TB. It was on a weekend and offered 3 k for 90 minutes. From the previous inputs requested a chick from NL and it was accepted. Her name is related to kilpauk. From the strat I noticed that she started teasing me massaging the bum. Who begins from there the massage haha. Kept on asking of spa experience before. Seems she is new to the extras part. Within 20 minutes she removed the dispo stating I may be uncomfortable and it was a green signal. She brings up the extras thing only for the last 20 minutes. Only b2 b was on the list and quoted 5 k. Reduced to 3. 5 after a few attempts. She became full nude however didn't remove panty and said do not finger. Started with kissing and holding the flat Vada. She was very horny and kept her hands on my hand for pressing more aggressively. DFK was all over the session. She kissed me all over and tried to do a bbj. I was just looking what she is upto. It was not a real bbj, she just attempted. Totally it was a nice session. She asked to come back on a weekday so she would be free. Got her digits by paying thru UPI. Will ping here shortly for the next appointment.

2 months old FR.

Visited much discussed GV spa in the month of may. 2 birds were there at that time selected the one from Chennai. Bird Name is money in Tamil. She is into this industry for almost 10 years and it was a aunty experience. Asked for the list and b2 b was available for 2 k. Not a time watcher promised FS on next visit which I'm yet to. She talks nicely and can try for good GFE.

RockyBhai85
08-03-23, 18:58
Message me for more details.

Thanks Rockybhai85. Unfortunately I don't know the area in cbe ver well. I was doing search on Google but couldn't find TB Spa, would appreciate some hints please, thanks.

FunSeeker2
08-04-23, 22:12
Often while travelling, I will face the same problem, while travelling to new locations.

To answer your question, search for Bali spa in maps. This TB will appear and it's in RS puram area with 168 users reviewed with 4 over all rating.

Thanks Rockybhai85. Unfortunately I don't know the area in cbe ver well. I was doing search on Google but couldn't find TB Spa, would appreciate some hints please, thanks.

HunterBird
08-06-23, 09:13
Visited two locations of this spa in gpy area and opposite to farmers market on seeing add in loc. Set up was below average in gpy area. Can bring down the entry charges till 800 based on our negotiation skills. The bathroom was outside and they offer soapy massage as well. Took a si bird and quoted 2. 5 for b2 b and 3. 5 for soapy didn't try though. Can visit again if the pockets are dry and when I wish to try a soapy.

LoneWolff
08-06-23, 12:26
Thanks Rockybhai85. Unfortunately I don't know the area in cbe ver well. I was doing search on Google but couldn't find TB Spa, would appreciate some hints please, thanks.Easiest way is to open google maps and search for area name followed by spa. Along with that and all the hints the seniors are giving in their FRs, I always find it quite easy to find.

If in doubt, feel free to call them and ask a few questions. Like if they offer only massage services or anything else like Salon services too. If only massage then 99% confirmed they offer extras. Then you can ask if they have NE therapists, SI, Mallu etc. If they answer without hesitation then it is 100% confirmed to offer extras.

In chain of spas starting with Color and Flower names, all of them offer extra services. Most spas with Bali in their names also offer extras.

LoneWolff
08-06-23, 12:41
Not sure about SPs but off late the spa scenes in cbe is good. Earlier was only TB spa but now pachai naal, one down the lane to TB, one spa next to Admk office all have NEs providing ++services.Agreed, This is the golden age of Spas, as far as I can remember. There are so many standard options inside all corners of the city. You can find cheap ones, decent ones to good ones in terms of ambience as well as service and quality of girls.

Lot of hits and misses but sharing experiences on ISG makes it easier for all. I would encourage all to share more about their visits, prices and girls so it benefits mutually.

I have said this before and will say this again. Am not too keen about paying 2-3 k counter, plus spending 5 k for B2 B with good looking girl s. Some girls are quoting 7 k for FS. While some girls are open to negotiations some are totally firm. I myself have paid without negotiating in the past but reading other FRs I have realized there is no need to continue making this mistake.

We are looking at almost 9 k for FS inside a dark dingy room, where you can hardly see the girl, a room with no locks, a hard as a rock table where we can barely move around.

I have regularly declined such offers but the market is very hot. Too many mongers and still we do not have enough Spas! There are weekdays where I have missed many girls despite calling and getting an appointment. Because someone walked in and they couldn't hold her.

Hope the competition heats up and my guess is it will be another 10+ years before we find decent prices like in Delhi area.

LoneWolff
08-07-23, 06:08
Based on another FR, decided to checkout this branch located in RS Puram, main road.

Compared to their peelamedu branch, this one is a HUGE step down. They quote 2 k, but will immediately bring down to 1. 5 k.

I am not sure if this branch should even charge 1. 5 k. The rooms were really small. I saw the first one and it was barely enough to place the table. This was the smallest spa room I have seen anywhere, no kidding. It is downright ridiculous. The second one was slightly bigger. Forget about attached bath. There is a separate toilet and another separate bath outside in the common area. Very cheap as well. So forget showering after bath. I was disappointed already.

I asked for NE but since she was on leave, they offered a SI. The receptionist was dark and average looking and she was also available. Or in other words a massage girl was on reception duty that day. I declined and asked her to send the other one. This girl whose name starts with K, was fair and had a good looking face. BUT she was fat. If she was 30 kgs lighter, there would have been a queue outside that spa.

As I had no option I chose to go ahead. Massage was name sake, B2 B was 4 k down to 3 k. No fingering allowed and I wasn't sure I wanted to finger that either. Till date she was probably the chunkiest girl I had. But she was a very pretty, talkative and friendly one. If you like a chunky girl you hit the jackpot, haha. Unfortunately for me, I won't repeat. Though it was a decent experience.

LoneWolff
08-07-23, 06:23
Hygiene.

Guys. Just wanted to mention this very important issue that is recently coming up in the chain of spas. Never seen this issue in TB though they charge on the higher side.

Some girls are not changing the disposable cover on the table. It looks used up and wrinkled with hair all over and I tell them sternly to change the damn thing. Then they come up with all kinds of excuses that the previous girl forgot to change it, etc. Sometimes I have even seen dirty towels on the table with stains on them instead of the disposable fabric. What nonsense? May be as a working girl you do not give a damn. But I just paid 2 k plus of my hard earned money and I am not lying down on that dirty towel. I gave one girl an earful and also mentioned to the receptionist about it. Mind you, some girls in these chain spas are also offering FS so all kinds of body fluids are being spilled on those towels and fabric and you don't want to touch it much less lie down on it.

So guys, next time do NOT consent to lying down on a dirty spa table. For the money they are making they need to do this basic hygiene.

Spas keep the lighting to the lowest possible extent, making it so dark that you can hardly see. So as soon as I enter I turn the lights on and make sure the table is clean and then turn the bright lights off. This is the only way to catch a dirty cloth. Otherwise our eyes will take a while to get used to the darkness.

Just my suggestion for regular mongers.

Lamboos
08-07-23, 07:15
Hygiene.

Guys. Just wanted to mention this very important issue that is recently coming up in the chain of spas. Never seen this issue in TB though they charge on the higher side.

Some girls are not changing the disposable cover on the table. It looks used up and wrinkled with hair all over and I tell them sternly to change the damn thing. Then they come up with all kinds of excuses that the previous girl forgot to change it, etc. Sometimes I have even seen dirty towels on the table with stains on them instead of the disposable fabric. What nonsense? May be as a working girl you do not give a damn. But I just paid 2 k plus of my hard earned money and I am not lying down on that dirty towel. I gave one girl an earful and also mentioned to the receptionist about it. Mind you, some girls in these chain spas are also offering FS so all kinds of body fluids are being spilled on those towels and fabric and you don't want to touch it much less lie down on it.

So guys, next time do NOT consent to lying down on a dirty spa table. For the money they are making they need to do this basic hygiene.

Spas keep the lighting to the lowest possible extent, making it so dark that you can hardly see. So as soon as I enter I turn the lights on and make sure the table is clean and then turn the bright lights off. This is the only way to catch a dirty cloth. Otherwise our eyes will take a while to get used to the darkness.

Just my suggestion for regular mongers.Yes, absolutely true. I have stopped using towels from spas ever since my first visit. I have heard one monger say that after he climaxed and his load fell on the table, the girl just pulled a towel from the towel stack, used it to clean the spunk and folded and kept the towel back on the stack. Just imagine the poor soul who comes in next. I carry my own towel and I also urge you to carry your own small soap or liquid. Some cheap ass spas put detergent cleaner like liquids in bottles to save on costs. If you can't carry a towel, you can buy a disposable one too. They are available in amazon. I have also been thinking about buying the disposable table cloth too. I know it is a bit too much work, but I don't think most spas change it. Not only might it be filthy, you can actually get some skin to skin STDs like molluscum or pubic lice, etc easily from used bed sheets and cover. Safe mongering.

Nick055
08-08-23, 05:53
Hygiene.

So guys, next time do NOT consent to lying down on a dirty spa table. For the money they are making they need to do this basic hygiene.Yeah, it's a problem, especially in those cheap a** unlicensed spas.

But what bothers me even more is. A lot of therapists don't bother cleaning themselves up after a session. I've noticed that after the deed is done, I'm quick to head for a shower, but they often don't bother. Imagine this you go to the spa in the evening, and that therapist has already dealt with 3 to 5 clients before you. You're basically getting all their saliva in your mouth. That's why I try to visit the spas in morning.

The girl at famous spa in GV residency also mentioned about this. She was repeatedly saying that "she takes a shower after every client and most therapists don't bother giving themselves a wash after dealing with all the mouth-on-melon action".

Girl I mentioned here is.

Slightly dark skinned mallu chick.

Very strict about hygiene.

All talk, no action.

Nick055
08-08-23, 06:39
Based on another FR, decided to checkout this branch located in RS Puram, main road.

Compared to their peelamedu branch, this one is a HUGE step down. They quote 2 k, but will immediately bring down to 1. 5 k.

I am not sure if this branch should even charge 1. 5 k. The rooms were really small. I saw the first one and it was barely enough to place the table. This was the smallest spa room I have seen anywhere, no kidding. It is downright ridiculous. The second one was slightly bigger. Forget about attached bath. There is a separate toilet and another separate bath outside in the common area. Very cheap as well. So forget showering after bath. I was disappointed already.

I asked for NE but since she was on leave, they offered a SI. The receptionist was dark and average looking and she was also available. Or in other words a massage girl was on reception duty that day. I declined and asked her to send the other one. This girl whose name starts with K, was fair and had a good looking face. BUT she was fat. If she was 30 kgs lighter, there would have been a queue outside that spa.

As I had no option I chose to go ahead. Massage was name sake, B2 B was 4 k down to 3 k. No fingering allowed and I wasn't sure I wanted to finger that either. Till date she was probably the chunkiest girl I had. But she was a very pretty, talkative and friendly one. If you like a chunky girl you hit the jackpot, haha. Unfortunately for me, I won't repeat. Though it was a decent experience.Absolutely agree, that branch in DB road could easily fit within the reception area of the Peelamedu branch, XD, it was that tiny!

I visited that SPA in DB road after reading about the VFM GFE with one of the girls there. But sadly, the girl I was looking for was not available when I visited. A bit disappointed, So did not ask for choosing, got directions to the room, changed to dispo, and waited. A girl walked in and asked what kind of massage I wanted. I said dry, and she left. Then another girl entered, and gave a namesake massage, probably the worst I've had, lasted barely 15 minutes. After that, she brought up the extras, telling me that she's the only best therapist available for extras and that's why she got assigned to me.

Extras was quite mechanical. Played with her melons and and she started fingering a** hole and finished the season with HJ. She's a relative of Sayisha, who used to work (not anymore) at Lilly Spa. Acacia hotel (neelambur) . I've seen her a few times at Lilly spa but did not chose her. Heard that she's really skilled at what she does. Fellow mongerers, if you've had an experience with her, please share a FR. I'm curious because three different therapists from different SPAs have mentioned her name XD. Thanks!

LoneWolff
08-08-23, 06:54
I carry my own towel and I also urge you to carry your own small soap or liquid..Thank goodness. I have company. Except for TB spa, I would rather take towels to all other. I have seen the bad side of it enough to stay clear of dirty towels.

ArjunCool23
08-08-23, 08:13
Saturday I went to seagull, but some interior work was going, some skin care clinic is yet to arrive. So it's closed. So called my regular spa near goldwins and selected a therapist name amy. As usual 1750 was the counter charges and massage was good for 20 min. As soon I enquired for extras, she is not focused on massage. Damn, charging 5 k for b2 b, tried negotiating to 3 k but she is insisting to take TL plus HJ for 3 k. I didn't want to proceed further with extras, asked her to continue the massage. After that also she just keep on asking to take extras without good massage. Then asked her to proceed with TL and HJ for 1 k, she got the cash and did only HJ and touch outside. Too bad. I just asked her to return the money and said I need nothing. She kept on mumering like some stupid stuff. Made a complain to the reception guy and will never repeat this spa again. All NE are charging too high.

ArjunCool23
08-08-23, 08:23
With reference to one of member I called the girl named actress role in manmadan, SI. She is now working in spa located near flower market road. While in phone she was talking nice and shared the location of hotel. Counter charges 1. 8 k, but negotiated to 1. 6 k. Inside she was charging rocket price for FS 8 k and 7 k is the maximum amount she is ok with. Tried to take B2 b for 3 or 3. 5 k but to my disappointment she is not ready below 5 k. Ok atleast TL and HJ for 2. 5 k. Why the prices are so high? . Only for HJ she is charging 2 or 1. 5 k. Waste of money 1600 without massage. No proper massage skills. I came out with in 20 minutes after the name sake dry massage. For 7+1. 6 k, we can take a girl for 4 hrs short time. All of them are charging high.

ArjunCool23
08-08-23, 08:29
With reference to the member, I called a girl who is working in spa located in a hotel at chinn palayam Avinash road. Tamil girl and name starts with A. Counter charges was 1. 8 k and negotiated b2 b for 3 k from 4 k. A good company compared to the past experiences. Felt little high for what I paid. Total 5 k. Very difficult to find good inde contacts. Loosing the money for unsatisfied service. Seniors and friends kindly help if you have good GFE inde.

ArjunCool23
08-08-23, 11:32
Searched and found a contact in Loc. Quoted 2 k for single. Asked to come near famous la la sweet shop. On reaching he asked me park the vehicle near the ground. He came out asked me to come without cutting the call. Very small house with no cots. Also it is compound house where 3 families were residing. Felt little uncomfortable. Showed 2 girls aged above 30. Not to my liking. Decided to leave. He came down to 1. 5 k, agreed and anyways not in the mood seeing all those stuff. Not a hygiene place. Asked the girl to finish it by HJ. Since no mood, it took little long to finish. Nkt even I lied down, just standing and asked her to complete. Gave 2 hundred and went. Number ends with 827 in loc. Will try if he provides outcall.

LoneWolff
08-09-23, 15:38
Damn, charging 5 k for b2 b, tried negotiating to 3 k but she is insisting to take TL plus HJ for 3 k. I didn't want to proceed further with extras, asked her to continue the massage. After that also she just keep on asking to take extras without good massage. Then asked her to proceed with TL and HJ for 1 k, she got the cash and did only HJ and touch outside. Too bad. I just asked her to return the money and said I need nothing. She kept on mumering like some stupid stuff. Made a complain to the reception guy and will never repeat this spa again. All NE are charging too high.Agreed, but not much mongers can do. The girls are making unimaginable amounts of money within a few days or weeks of getting in to the city spas. So they are not desperate. In fact we are the desperate ones. They can pick and choose who they want to do B2 B with and at what price point. Not always, but this is becoming the norm rather than the exception. Lets get used to this.

TallTally
08-09-23, 18:31
Agreed, but not much mongers can do. The girls are making unimaginable amounts of money within a few days or weeks of getting in to the city spas. So they are not desperate. In fact we are the desperate ones. They can pick and choose who they want to do B2 B with and at what price point. Not always, but this is becoming the norm rather than the exception. Lets get used to this.One thing you can do is don't visit the spa ever until the prices come down. With this rate, one can book a flight and enjoy FS outside our country with far better chicks and far better hygiene and much less drama. Avoid going to places like this, even if the prices doesn't come down, you in first place saved your money by not going there.

If you can't travel abroad, go to Delhi and have some real fun. My two cents.

RockyBhai85
08-10-23, 02:41
Soapy in cbe?? Does anyone have experience in cbe?

Talk about hygiene, wonder how hygiene is that.

Visited two locations of this spa in gpy area and
opposite to farmers market on seeing add in loc. Set up was below average in gpy area. Can bring down the entry charges till 800 based on our negotiation skills. The bathroom was outside and they offer soapy massage as well. Took a si bird and quoted 2. 5 for b2 b and 3. 5 for soapy didn't try though. Can visit again if the pockets are dry and when I wish to try a soapy.

HunterBird
08-10-23, 07:02

Talk about hygiene, wonder how hygiene is that.Not the real soapy massage. It's been advertised in loc as bath with the girl. Only few places they promise it ahead where in other places from the previous FRs Iguess it is based upon the therapist. Didn't try it yet though.

HunterBird
08-10-23, 07:07

Talk about hygiene, wonder how hygiene is that.From hygeine point of view, I guess we should never step in to those spas which are been run only for the extras. The entry charges are as low as 800 for an hour. The bath area is not attached and what I feel from my previous visit is we can never have a GFE there as they attend many customers in a day and totally mechanical. I did not take any extras because felt something was not good and left with a small tips to the therapist.

ArjunCool23
08-10-23, 11:25
Yes bro. Same feelings I have. Here after I will visit MP only if massage is needed. If I hav luvk ok, then only for massage. Will save money and try a good one in bkk

One thing you can do is don't visit the spa ever until the prices come down. With this rate, one can book a flight and enjoy FS outside our country with far better chicks and far better hygiene and much less drama. Avoid going to places like this, even if the prices doesn't come down, you in first place saved your money by not going there.

If you can't travel abroad, go to Delhi and have some real fun. My two cents..

TickTock007
08-10-23, 17:54
Saturday I went to seagull, but some interior work was going, some skin care clinic is yet to arrive. So it's closed. So called my regular spa near goldwins and selected a therapist name amy. As usual 1750 was the counter charges and massage was good for 20 min. As soon I enquired for extras, she is not focused on massage. Damn, charging 5 k for b2 b, tried negotiating to 3 k but she is insisting to take TL plus HJ for 3 k. I didn't want to proceed further with extras, asked her to continue the massage. After that also she just keep on asking to take extras without good massage. Then asked her to proceed with TL and HJ for 1 k, she got the cash and did only HJ and touch outside. Too bad. I just asked her to return the money and said I need nothing. She kept on mumering like some stupid stuff. Made a complain to the reception guy and will never repeat this spa again. All NE are charging too high.New guy here. One thing I noticed in my mongering experience was girl will give you good experience if she gets the money post the deed which is so rare unless you are regular customer. If she gets the money upfront, then less likely to get good experience.

TallTally
08-12-23, 02:06
In town for next two days. Is tuk-shoe spa action still around? Any hints on names of therapists will help. I used to hit it an year ago not sure if those are still around. Thanks.

Dick1000
08-12-23, 14:07
I have been to 'you' spa in spatti many times. I usually go alone and its 1. 5 k at counter and 1. 5 - 3 k. For TL or B2 B. One day I had to wait on their reception and another customer, whom I have met in nearby office was also there. To avoid awkardness, we engaged in small talk and long story short. He advised to ask for all service offerings in room. Girls usually say B2 B is their highest offering and if you specifically say you are looking for FS, you are regular and show her protection. Condoms, 40% of chances girl will agree. I have tried 4 times in past 3 months. I had 2 FS with for 4 k and 2 others turned down. Key is you have to stick to FS stand (and ignore other offerings) and receptionist has to inform the girl, you are a regular and also be ready to accept disappointment.

ArjunCool23
08-12-23, 22:18
Today morning I received a call from seagull girl named Kayal. She said that she joined a spa in g. Puram opposite to a famous department store named after God K. Hotel name is 3 colour. You can easily find out. She asked me to pay 1. 5 k in reception in phone. On going there, the guy asked whether 45 min or 60 min package? Opted for 45 min and saved 500.1000 for 45 min. But room was partitioned. Small space with attached toilet. We can hear the members talking clearly from other rooms. Also the other guy working is sitting near the room areas. No privacy. Just opted for TL and HJ after the name sake dry massage. She asked me to pay just 500 as tips and did that and left. Sensual bum massage and TL and HJ. Worth for extras and not for massage. Total damage is 1. 5 k. So no feelings.

Yddy11
08-13-23, 05:41
Already discussed many times but wanted to share a review on new thearpist who joined recently. I visted this place after a very long time, some old timer NEs left the place and a new one Ms. L / K (difficult to even get her name) . Took this new therapist, she came in with a very uninterested face which was a turn off at the very beginning. Massage was also average. She didn't amswer any question even when aksed her name. I knew this visit was waste. No hints of extras and I didn't want to ask her as well considering her behaviour. Once it was 45 minutes I said I am done and came out.

Wamted to share a review so other mongers can try once if intesrested (may be she had some issue on the specific day) and please share your review in case anyone happen to visit.

LoneWolff
08-13-23, 06:34
I have been to 'you' spa in spatti many times. I had 2 FS with for 4 k and 2 others turned down. Key is you have to stick to FS stand (and ignore other offerings) and receptionist has to inform the girl, you are a regular and also be ready to accept disappointment.In my experience, yet to see a NE girl offer FS in any spa. Only SIs offer FS. This holds true to spas where you can find both NE and SIs. While NEs offer b2 b, SIs offer full service, but not all of them. Kindly clarify if this is correct.

LoneWolff
08-13-23, 06:38
I knew this visit was waste. No hints of extras and I didn't want to ask her as well considering her behaviour. Once it was 45 minutes I said I am done and came out.
.You did the right thing. If the girl is not friendly for the first 45 mins then absolutely no reason to trust she will turn around and offer a better service in the next 15 minutes. You saved your money for the better!

Typically if the girl smiles and tries to start a conversation and atleast interested in a small chat then she turns out to be a decent provider. A frowny face with no smiles and no chat ends up in a disaster always. Better to cut your losses and run!

LoneWolff
08-13-23, 06:41
In town for next two days. Is tuk-shoe spa action still around? Any hints on names of therapists will help. I used to hit it a year ago not sure if those are still around. Thanks.Yes ofcourse. They charge 2. 8 k for an hour. Still only NE girls. I haven't been there in the last 2-3 months. Rachel was the last girl I tried. She is good looking, had a nice face and provides a decent experience. No access to the kitty though. Not sure if she is still around. I haven't had a bad experience at TB in several years though the visits are few and far between. Some below average looking girls too but never an issue with the service or cleanliness of the place.

RockyBhai85
08-13-23, 07:47
Not at all. Most NEs if regular offer FS. As far as I know, TB spa E. Why offers, Pachai Naal spa Ni. Tha offers and many others too.

In my experience, yet to see a NE girl offer FS in any spa. Only SIs offer FS. This holds true to spas where you can find both NE and SIs. While NEs offer b2 b, SIs offer full service, but not all of them. Kindly clarify if this is correct.

LoneWolff
08-13-23, 10:00
Not at all. Most NEs if regular offer FS. As far as I know, TB spa E. Why offers, Pachai Naal spa Ni. Tha offers and many others too.That is indeed a revelation! For once I am happy to know I was wrong.

TallTally
08-13-23, 10:24
Yes ofcourse. They charge 2. 8 k for an hour. Still only NE girls. I haven't been there in the last 2-3 months. Rachel was the last girl I tried. She is good looking, had a nice face and provides a decent experience. No access to the kitty though. Not sure if she is still around. I haven't had a bad experience at TB in several years though the visits are few and far between. Some below average looking girls too but never an issue with the service or cleanliness of the place.Thanks for the info, will hit tomorrow.

Sriraj91
08-13-23, 12:44
Not at all. Most NEs if regular offer FS. As far as I know, TB spa E. Why offers, Pachai Naal spa Ni. Tha offers and many others too.V interesting, I am a regular in TBS but never knew they offer FS, usually I take B2B only, mention names if possible.

SBali one in pmedu, rs puram I was offered.

Did any one try out lemon above puma spa.

Sriraj91
08-13-23, 12:58
After the covid lockdowns, started mongering in Coimbatore. Scene has greatly improved in the last two years.

I prefer the spas with NE, NE women are nice, generally smooth bodies, playful and little submissive, English speaking.

In TB spa, I started with Avi, lili, young girls with a nice body but nothing wilder than that. Cathy and Amy are more wild, Rachel is a friendly girl. Should I try anyone other than this!

In Sbali is where I received the most action, rimming, BBBJ it gets wilder if the girl likes you. I didn't do FS because I don't take protection with me.

GreenDSpas usually no hint of extras, and excellent dry massages received, can go just for the massage alone.

Tell me if there are other great NE spas one can visit in coimbatore, I am yet to try the Lemon in race course.

LoneWolff
08-13-23, 17:06

Tell me if there are other great NE spas one can visit in coimbatore, I am yet to try the Lemon in race course.Jasmine has many branches in the city and they usually have a mix of Tamil, Mallu and NE girls. There is atleast one NE girl in each location.

LoneWolff
08-13-23, 17:08
In Sbali is where I received the most action, rimming, BBBJ it gets wilder if the girl likes you. I didn't do FS because I don't take protection with me.
.If this is recent, please share some names for us to consider. My only visit to Supreme was a disaster, never had such a bad experience in hundreds of visits anywhere.

MongerVikram
08-13-23, 19:34
I'm Cbe and going to Chennai permanently. I have around 13 contacts of Indies, MP gals ranging from NI to SI to Foreign (most of them are fair too). Price range 7-15 k. I want to share this with a good monger since I'm moving to a diff city. Naan acc vaanga evlova try panten onnume vela seyyala. Kaasu waste aanadhu dha micham.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Thanks to all members who contributed! I'm grateful to this city!

Bye fellow mongers.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Sriraj91
08-13-23, 20:48
If this is recent, please share some names for us to consider. My only visit to Supreme was a disaster, never had such a bad experience in hundreds of visits anywhere.I've been to all the Supreme locations, pmedu branch is the least frequent. All of them offer nude B2 B.

My fav is *saint colony branch*, this branch has lot of therapists, from smart young to wild and slutty.

For good massage and talk, Ellen, Suzie, Abi and there is one young petite Miss A, but too bad she was mechanical.

Receptionist Manager is a MILF I never tried her, will never LOL.

One marathi here and Miss J is romantic wild.

Pmedu branch, there was a therapist from Delhi, who offered FS a year back, she even had condoms but I declined. Not sure about the current scene, I heard Pia moved here, if someone could confirm will visit this place just for her.

RSP branch, Leny is a MILF and offers everything may be. Never tried Grace, recently tried Rose, mechanical massage so asked her to get on to it by she can remove dispos, if regular she could be fun I think, no FS she said, not that I am interested in FS in a spa.

Newly opened another Lemon spa in saint colony, there was a petite girl who left to Delhi now, others are old so disappointing.

Sriraj91
08-13-23, 21:05
If this is recent, please share some names for us to consider. My only visit to Supreme was a disaster, never had such a bad experience in hundreds of visits anywhere.I've frequented all Supreme Spas in coimbatore.

Supreme in Saint Branch is one of my fav destinations, pmedu branch nd rsp branch less frequent.

- years back I've had some good B2 B here with Pia / Miss S.

Now,

- Miss El* - good massage, smart lady with good talk, B2B if you're regular.

- Miss A. Petite always give uninteresting massages and less talk, but a looker. She wasn't giving B2 B when I had her, must have changed now.

- another Miss A. Nice character, lot of talk, potential B2B if you're regular.

Miss S and Miss why, here are nice but never had a B2B session and their massage is average. Miss J here is wild.

Receptionist MIMI is a MILF LOL.

PMedu branch. I was offered FS once here by a Delhi girl, I declined not interested anyway. Couple of other old ladies, young girls here, nothing I find interesting. If someone could confirm Pia is here, I could go visit just for her.

RSpuram branch,

- months back there was a girl Miss J, I had a moment together with her, so romantic. She left.

- some marathi girl here, she left to the Saint branch.

- lenny here is a MILF, wild.

Another Miss G, didn't try.

Miss are is okay, good body, not that great B2 B session.

Now coming to the new lemon Bali in saint colony, my fav girl left to Delhi and now only older ladies are here, so disappointing.

Sriraj91
08-13-23, 21:34
New FR Sai baba colony.

This in the month of July post which had not visited any spa. PM if therapist name is required. The reception lady is from supreme Bali spa he he so old customers and regulars might know her.

Checking on few spas to visit this week and if any will post a FR. And yes still not able to break through a sp contact or an inde in cbe so far.
.Bro, I am new here for posting, not sure how to PM yet. Curious Who's the therapist here, Miss I or Miss S? Or someone else.

StunnerBoss
08-14-23, 10:11
Any of you have experience or idea about La Thai. Please share about it.

Or else.

List out the spa name where we can get best massage as well as relaxing extras. Planning to try each one every week.

Thanks.

TickTock007
08-14-23, 19:29
I've frequented all Supreme Spas in coimbatore.

Supreme in Saint Branch is one of my fav destinations, pmedu branch nd rsp branch less frequent.

- years back I've had some good B2 B here with Pia / Miss S.

Now,

- Miss El* - good massage, smart lady with good talk, B2B if you're regular.

- Miss A. Petite always give uninteresting massages and less talk, but a looker. She wasn't giving B2 B when I had her, must have changed now.

- another Miss A. Nice character, lot of talk, potential B2B if you're regular.

Miss S and Miss why, here are nice but never had a B2B session and their massage is average. Miss J here is wild.

Receptionist MIMI is a MILF LOL.

PMedu branch. I was offered FS once here by a Delhi girl, I declined not interested anyway. Couple of other old ladies, young girls here, nothing I find interesting. If someone could confirm Pia is here, I could go visit just for her.

RSpuram branch.Not sure about Pia. But tried Miss are for FS. Has little attitude and kept telling to finish the act. I lost interest because of that but she started to ask me fuck her multiple times. It kind of made me horny and finished in doggy. Girl with nice ass and boobs.

FunSeeker2
08-15-23, 07:35
Hi bro.

I have been to Delhi couple of time. But I haven't tried anything because I can speak only little Hindi. Also afraid of getting cheated as only option I have is online.

Also hard to crack the details in Delhi forum.

Please share some lights.

One thing you can do is don't visit the spa ever until the prices come down. With this rate, one can book a flight and enjoy FS outside our country with far better chicks and far better hygiene and much less drama. Avoid going to places like this, even if the prices doesn't come down, you in first place saved your money by not going there.

If you can't travel abroad, go to Delhi and have some real fun. My two cents.

FunSeeker2
08-15-23, 07:44
Even I visited once.

As Arjun mentioned, there is no privacy and it's not clean either and zero massage skills. Only thing I liked is sensual Extras.

They easily come down to 1 k for 1 hour.

WIR. Never.

Total damage - 1. 5 k (1 k reception + . 5 for extra).

During extras, she even hinted on FS if regular. But I just took TL.

Today morning I received a call from seagull girl named Kayal. She said that she joined a spa in g. Puram opposite to a famous department store named after God K. Hotel name is 3 colour. You can easily find out. She asked me to pay 1. 5 k in reception in phone. On going there, the guy asked whether 45 min or 60 min package? Opted for 45 min and saved 500.1000 for 45 min. But room was partitioned. Small space with attached toilet. We can hear the members talking clearly from other rooms. Also the other guy working is sitting near the room areas. No privacy. Just opted for TL and HJ after the name sake dry massage. She asked me to pay just 500 as tips and did that and left. Sensual bum massage and TL and HJ. Worth for extras and not for massage. Total damage is 1. 5 k. So no feelings.

Dick1000
08-15-23, 13:00
In my experience, yet to see a NE girl offer FS in any spa. Only SIs offer FS. This holds true to spas where you can find both NE and SIs. While NEs offer b2 b, SIs offer full service, but not all of them. Kindly clarify if this is correct.Not a big fan of NE's bro. I ask for SI's for the connection LOL. Also no NE in you spa. They have only south looking faces.

Dick1000
08-15-23, 17:19
Even I visited once.

As Arjun mentioned, there is no privacy and it's not clean either and zero massage skills. Only thing I liked is sensual Extras.

They easily come down to 1 k for 1 hour.

WIR. Never.

Total damage - 1. 5 k (1 k reception + . 5 for extra).

During extras, she even hinted on FS if regular. But I just took TL.Is there a name for this spa? I couldn't find the name.

Sriraj91
08-15-23, 19:38
Any of you have experience or idea about La Thai. Please share about it.

Or else.

List out the spa name where we can get best massage as well as relaxing extras. Planning to try each one every week.

Thanks.I had B2B here right after the Covid reopen, girl was asking me to be silent and hush hush about that. This spa is operated by women, inside a mall, right next to Kids Snow playground, worst location possible for a spa. Inside the spa too, you can hear other rooms, not much privacy.

Dick1000
08-16-23, 11:52
Although a regular at Neya spa, wanted to try something different and try seagull spa. But Seagull's closed for renovation for 2 weeks now. Checked today too. Any suggestions on spa's where FS is in offering, with decent privacy.

ArjunCool23
08-16-23, 17:01
Decided to try a new spa. Called and booked the appointment in touch and shine (other word) spa, which is located at Hotel near kmch. Was assigned a girl name starting with the D and ends with A. Only SI option was available today. Anyhow no massage skills. So asked to continue dry massage. She then asked what I need. B2 b full nude was 4 k quoted initially. Negotiated to 2. 5 , but she was not coming down below 3. 5 k. So decided to leave saving the money. I said to continue with massage for remaining 20 min. She then after 5 min, asked 3 k. Thought that any how it won't be GFE. So simply said to finish with HJ for 0. 5 k. Got irritated while she was always looking her phone while the massage. Total damage 1. 8 k. Saw other girl, not a good looking personality. Will never return.

LoneWolff
08-17-23, 03:15
In the life of a monger, there are a many times you walk in with expectations and walk out disappointed. Very rarely do you feel satisfied completely. In this instance, it was the massage I am talking about, not the extras.

I am a spa guy. Meaning I enjoy a good massage followed by a good release. Lately the massage part has been very average with even NE providers. That is why I enjoyed my most recent visit so much.

This NE girl, K works in Jas spa, RS Puram. She is not the best looking, short and chubby, not young either. But she gave me one of the best massages I have received in the city. She declined all my standard market rate offers for B2 B and HJ with TL. No access, just a HJ which I opted for and it was very mechanical. Wish she applied her experience and knowledge in giving a soft and sensual HJ. You can tell that she is one of those professional therapists who ended up in a extras situation and not really enjoying the later. She did not even bother to bring up the extras part till the massage ended and by that time I was almost half asleep.

Says she only offers HJ to everyone. I always believe there is a price at which girls will break their rules but I was neither in a mood nor have the money to try all that. So this may not be a great experience for most mongers. But I know there are some here who are still looking for a good massage and I would strongly recommend her.

NeoGoku4
08-17-23, 07:37
Hello Mongers,

I really appreciate all the input shared in this forum. I'll be at CBE for the next few weeks.

I need suggestions for finding an MP where DFK or just K is offered along with extras. Preferably SI.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

MaddyOnFire
08-17-23, 08:28
Bro, I am new here for posting, not sure how to PM yet. Curious Who's the therapist here, Miss I or Miss S? Or someone else.It is someone else bro.

SnakeBab
08-17-23, 14:32
Brothers.

I've finally convinced my wife for a ffm fun. If you have any contact of bi Indies in coimbatore or Bangalore or Chennai do share in PM.

TIA.

Snake.

Sriraj91
08-18-23, 17:56
Visited TBS again tried a new therapist Jessie, built tall, muscular LOL.

Didn't even give Bum massage, which is like standard in TBS, even when they don't remove the dispo they give the bum massage.

Then this girl asked for extras, but I wasn't interested, cut short the massage and came back.

Time TBS needs to get new therapists or it's just boring same old therapists for last few years.

Sriraj91
08-18-23, 17:58
But I know there are some here who are still looking for a good massage and I would strongly recommend her.Ellen from Saibaba SBali gives excellent massage for body pain too. She does good stretches which I highly recommend.

Sriraj91
08-18-23, 18:23
RSPuram Supreme -.

Tried Rosie. She came from Lemon, why I asked, she said they were too professional. Then she started touching my bum area a lot and asked if I am new to the spa. I laughed and said I am a regular.

She was covering the bum with the towel and occasionally touching it, asked her to remove it and do the massage. She complied and started teasing all the parts. Gave her 4. 5 K for B2 B, can come down to 4 k or below. Cuddled a lot with, Mild kissing this is only the first time so, fingered her a little she seemed to enjoy that a lot, but the time's up, she gave a quick handjob to finish me off.

This time tried Angela. She straightaway asked about extras, I said yeah. She said she will give me 60 minutes massage and the rest extras. Next 60 minutes very professional massage, but sometimes painful, I did not even get horny, was thinking of leaving. End of 60 minutes, I said I'm done. Got to go, thank you. Sometimes this happens LOL.

Another Bali spa I met a petite girl very regularly, only girl I had a deeper moments with, every time she massaged, removed the dispos, gave good bum massage, played around with the balls from the back it was so sensuous, to my surprise even from the very first she asked me turnaround completely naked, and asked do you want me to cover it LOL. That's who she was.

Her body was so fine, lean and fine ass, boobs. Her pussy was so fine and clean, she is the only one I went DATY whenever I visited and sometimes she cummed multiple times.

Initial visits she did not lick my balls or blowjob, but after my DATY she felt she needed to reciprocate it seems, with little shy she licked my balls, penis and all over my body. I turned her around and simulated doggy fuck for the finish.

The girl wore thongs and bras from online fashion stores, that itself turns you on. She left for Delhi now, but still forever in my memories, this is the young, caring, little wild ladies we need in the spas. I hope they bring back such ladies again.

MongerVikram
08-18-23, 19:54
Brothers.

I've finally convinced my wife for a ffm fun. If you have any contact of bi Indies in coimbatore or Bangalore or Chennai do share in PM.

TIA.

Snake.I have one from Chennai but quite like a model type and charges high. Last time when I took it was 10 k for short time and 25 k for full night. [Email address deleted by Admin] Text me there.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Raaghu
08-23-23, 18:33
I've been a silent reader of the Coimbatore and Chennai forum for quite sometime. I struggled with activation email before realizing that creating emails using non-mainstream providers is the only way. Finally I'm here.

I'll be posting few reviews in the coming days.

Meanwhile if you can share some genuine spa / massages, it would be of great help. I've looked into a few:

1. Athma spa in Radison blu. Has good reviews but only a few. It's going to cost much more than regular spas.

2. K by kayakalp, Welcom hotels by ITC. Same as above.

If there are genuine and awesome masseuse (only for massage skills), please share.

I know I'm asking the opposite of what we discuss here. But if you folks have explored this kind of experience please share.

TIA.

Raaghu
08-23-23, 18:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

MaddyOnFire
08-24-23, 02:14
Visited TBS again tried a new therapist Jessie, built tall, muscular LOL.

Didn't even give Bum massage, which is like standard in TBS, even when they don't remove the dispo they give the bum massage.

Then this girl asked for extras, but I wasn't interested, cut short the massage and came back.

Time TBS needs to get new therapists or it's just boring same old therapists for last few years.Agreed mate. Things have become mechanical. Had visited that spa only once after Leela left. Tried s Bali spa rs Puram could not believe it is a big spa but seeing from our thought the rooms might be small. Forgot the therapist name but she told she stays in the spa. Negotiated from 5 to 3. 5 k full nude b2 b was ok ok but that great. One thing is all Bali spa therapist know each other they are referrals like for example the receptionist in l Bali spa was earlier working in s Bali spa so they stick to 5 k for extras and all are sure shot. But as days go the service also comes down and becomes more mechanical. FS and BJ is available but the rates are like 8 to 10 k which is not worth it in cbe.

I always prefer to take 90 minutes most of these offer at 3 k except t Bali with 3.3 k by taking 90 minutes at least I get like 45 minutes in b2 b again depends on the therapist. Most of it was a hit and few misses were they told b2 b only for last 20 minutes which I had not taken and passed by. Planning to visit spa out of this chains and let's see how it goes and where it takes.

LoneWolff
08-24-23, 06:19
If there are genuine and awesome masseuse (only for massage skills), please share.
I know I'm asking the opposite of what we discuss here. But if you folks have explored this kind of experience please share.
TIA.You will be wasting yours as well as others. We are not here on ISG to discuss about professional spas. We are interested only in spas offering extras. Though many visit professional spas there is no use for that info here.

Nick055
08-24-23, 07:53

I know I'm asking the opposite of what we discuss here. But if you folks have explored this kind of experience please share.Give Edden Spa (Hotel Jump) in sitra a try. 2 k at the counter, and the massage is truly worth it. You won't be disappointed.

Nick055
08-24-23, 08:08
Hello everyone, I recently visited s bali based on a recommendation from a fellow ISG member a few weeks ago. The massage was good, but when it came to extras, the prices for B2 B and FN were quite high. I asked for BJ, and she quoted 10 k LOL. Honestly, I'm not sure why everyone frequents these expensive Bali spas when you can have a better experience for a much more affordable price at other spa's.

NeoGoku4
08-24-23, 12:00
Guys found an SP through Locanto, Want to know if its legit? Number starts with 7 and ends with 027.

Vanacum
08-24-23, 16:21
S Bali, RS puram:

Took Angela.

Average massage skills, But felt her nails and sometimes it was painful. But tolerable.

Fully nude B2B, she have full access. I even fingered her. Asked for BJ. She refused.

After session she joined in the bath.

Cost: 2.5 k counter.

4.5 k tip.

Green day spa, Race course:

Got Alice. Many here reported you will get FS here. But the girl didn't ask me anything. I never ask the girl about extra if she doesn't pop the question.

Maybe its the girl.

Cost: 2 k counter.

TickTock007
08-24-23, 16:42
Tried the Bali spa at the Sai branch with Soap e, a newcomer. Has outstanding advantages in terms of appearance and speaks well during the session. Given an extremely high pricing quote—10,000 for B2B. I wanted to keep the session going because I didn't come out of the price shock. She signaled to me once more inside the last fifteen minutes of the session, and when I asked about the price, we bargained and compromised on 5 k because I prefer dominant and well speaking women. She promptly took off her clothes and enjoyed some wonderful cuddling while making moans (fake may be). She moved into the 69 position to jack off my younger brother as I played with her pussy and ass (no fingering, but maybe next time). Finally I came in her boobs. The only drawback is that 15 minutes weren't worth the shot, but I caved in because of her dominant character and assets.

Vanacum
08-24-23, 16:47
Found this SP from MR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-coimbatore/ronika-bb2f4462-e588-4471-b93a-c2e6813ca0c0

Is he legit? He is offering girls from 2 k for an hour to 7 k for full night.

LoneWolff
08-25-23, 14:37
Hello everyone, I recently visited s bali based on a recommendation from a fellow ISG member a few weeks ago. The massage was good, but when it came to extras, the prices for B2 B and FN were quite high. I asked for BJ, and she quoted 10 k LOL. Honestly, I'm not sure why everyone frequents these expensive Bali spas when you can have a better experience for a much more affordable price at other spa's.Yes the pricing is laughable. But in this hobby we must understand that YMMV. Regulars get better pricing always. But not many of us have the luxury nor the desire to visit the same lady multiple times when there are a lot of fishes in the ocean to taste.

Typically regulars do not pay more than 1-1. 5 k for HJ, 2-2. 5 k for HJ with TL, 3- 5 k for FN B2 B. These rates are pretty much standard for Cbe spas when it comes to NE girls. I have never indulged beyond this so I can't speak for BJs and FS.

Tamil and SI girls quote less in general although the younger ones in demand quote the same as NE.

Sagarr
08-25-23, 21:11
Lot of action in cbe, but cost is on a very high side.

All mechanical stuff for a very high price now.

Sriraj91
08-26-23, 11:22
Tried the Bali spa at the Sai branch with Soap e, a newcomer. Has outstanding advantages in terms of appearance and speaks well during the session. Given an extremely high pricing quote10,000 for B2B. I wanted to keep the session going because I didn't come out of the price shock. She signaled to me once more inside the last fifteen minutes of the session, and when I asked about the price, we bargained and compromised on 5 k because I prefer dominant and well speaking women. She promptly took off her clothes and enjoyed some wonderful cuddling while making moans (fake may be). She moved into the 69 position to jack off my younger brother as I played with her pussy and ass (no fingering, but maybe next time). Finally I came in her boobs. The only drawback is that 15 minutes weren't worth the shot, but I caved in because of her dominant character and assets.5 K is more than enough for B2B.

There are cases I paid 6-6.5 K, but for pure GFE with petite 22-25 Yr old girls.

Instead of 10 K B2B, one can directly go to Bali Indonesia and enjoy even more.

Urupadathavan
08-27-23, 10:01
Has anyone had an one to one encounter with the twitter / mewe couples? Would appreciate if anyone can share their real meet experiences.

Urupadathavan
08-28-23, 02:22
Anyone have a real meet through an SP number ending 29? He goes by takkar film hero name. Please share if anyone has a genuine real exp.

BloodyBugger
08-30-23, 15:32
This one is a recent experience happened to me. I got the phone number from my friend. Communication was over whatsapp, asked me to come near central bus stand. She asked me to come near to king lodge and sent me few pics. One was tempting, weeney guy took over and that lady asked me to transfer money to a number and screenshot of both my shirt and amount confirmation. There went my 3 k and lovely pic of shirt. Within minutes she deleted the chat history and blocked my number.

Went and search for few more contacts, another guy asked me to come near strength lodge. Same MOD, skipped it and left the place.

RockyBhai85
08-31-23, 10:26
I have had a similar experience losing 1 k. But did not go in person, rather wanted me to come to the same location near the bus stand. I asked for VC instead and they busted out.

This one is a recent experience happened to me. I got the phone number from my friend. Communication was over whatsapp, asked me to come near central bus stand. She asked me to come near to king lodge and sent me few pics. One was tempting, weeney guy took over and that lady asked me to transfer money to a number and screenshot of both my shirt and amount confirmation. There went my 3 k and lovely pic of shirt. Within minutes she deleted the chat history and blocked my number.

Went and search for few more contacts, another guy asked me to come near strength lodge. Same MOD, skipped it and left the place.

LoneWolff
08-31-23, 14:39
This FR is actually a few weeks old but it was good enough to merit a review. Thanks to RockyBhai85 for recommending her.

Spa. The famous flower spa in be colony. It is a very safe location in a commercial complex. Lot of foot traffic but no one even knows there is a spa inside.

Gal. I am not sure whether she is mallu or Tamil. The girl is light skinned and probably in early to mid 20's, petite, decent looking. Definitely above average. Not fair skinned which I crave.

B2 B. The massage was good, but in a sensual way. Once b2 b was decided she does real b2 b sliding fully nude with you lying facing down. You can feel her trimmed pubic hairs on your ass. Followed by fingering and licking her boobs etc and a HJ. HJ was anti climax as she turned from a sensual seductress to a normal mechanical provider which was a total let down. Other than that the service was excellent. Not a clock watcher either.

Damage - 4 k plus 2 k at counter.

WIR. I usually do not, as the options are unlimited but she is worth a second shot sometime in the future.

LoneWolff
08-31-23, 14:49
My second visit to this place. Since I tried the fair skinned Tamil fat girl, I was in the mood for a NE provider.

Spa. The famous flower spa in RS Puram. Again, this is a very safe location in a commercial complex. You will not be able to find this place without directions from their front desk.

Gal. There was just one NE girl. Probably in early 20's, with a nice body and my favorite white skin. Boobs were probably A cups and a cute butt. Those who like big boobs may be disappointed.

B2 B. The massage was below average, in fact she was more interested in talking and her hands were just gliding on my body. After about 20 minutes she asked if the time was up which was funny. But once b2 b was decided she cooperated well. No fingering allowed though which was a bummer. Her young and slender body made up for it, face was average with lots of acne but body was a sight to behold.

Damage - 3 k plus 1. 5 k at counter.

WIR. Not sure. This spa keeps rotating their girls between their many branches so you may not find the same fish without enquiring and need the front desk's cooperation.

LoneWolff
08-31-23, 14:54
Tried the Bali spa at the Sai branch with Soap e, a newcomer. Has outstanding advantages in terms of appearance and speaks well during the session. Given an extremely high pricing quote10,000 for B2B. Thanks for sharing mate. I am a sucker for good looking women. I cannot even get excited for average looking girls anymore. But like you mentioned they are tough negotiators and quote crazy numbers.

Would try her soon.

Yddy11
08-31-23, 17:09
Wnated to try the Bali spa for a very long time but was reuctant due to the charges since I can get the same action for much cheaper price in BLR. However tried s. Bali.

I called up and told receptionist to book the appointment. I wwnt in and changed to dispo. To my surprise the receptionist was actually a therapist Ms. Jny. She started with massage and it was very good. She did some good streching. Oil massage wasnt that good.

Then after 60 minutes she aaked for extras took b2 n for 3. 5 k. She got completely nude and did a decent b2 b. But she didn't allow toching her nipples she said its tickling. But allowed sliggt fingering. This lasted fot about 10 minutes and the and she joined me in bath.

Counter: 3 k for 90 minutes, 3. 5 k for b2 b.

WIR: no, the charges are too high in my opinion.

People who visit cities chennai and Bangalore can skip these places as you can get better experiances for much cheaper price. But ones need to repeat and have a regular place.

RockyBhai85
09-01-23, 02:44
She has now moved to another one hotel at Chin. Palayam.

This FR is actually a few weeks old but it was good enough to merit a review. Thanks to RockyBhai85 for recommending her.

Spa. The famous flower spa in be colony. It is a very safe location in a commercial complex. Lot of foot traffic but no one even knows there is a spa inside.

Gal. I am not sure whether she is mallu or Tamil. The girl is light skinned and probably in early to mid 20's, petite, decent looking. Definitely above average. Not fair skinned which I crave.

B2 B. The massage was good, but in a sensual way. Once b2 b was decided she does real b2 b sliding fully nude with you lying facing down. You can feel her trimmed pubic hairs on your ass. Followed by fingering and licking her boobs etc and a HJ. HJ was anti climax as she turned from a sensual seductress to a normal mechanical provider which was a total let down. Other than that the service was excellent. Not a clock watcher either.

Damage - 4 k plus 2 k at counter.

WIR. I usually do not, as the options are unlimited but she is worth a second shot sometime in the future.

KamalKrk
09-01-23, 07:42
Brother, being a Senior member you should always follow these mongering rules:

1) Never pay digitally.

2) Never pay advance.

3) Never share pics.

4) Never use personal number for this.

Whatever maybe the beauty of the Girl in Pic & whatever maybe the distance you have travelled for it. Always call-off if they are asking advance.

NeoGoku4
09-01-23, 09:07
She has now moved to another one hotel at Chin. Palayam.I did a google search not sure if its the same one, would appreciate some hints please Rocky Bhai, thanks.

ArjunCool23
09-01-23, 11:36
After some oscillation, decided to try tas. Bali spa in are. Yes puram area. I have not tried since it was costly at the reception. Paid 3. 5 k for 90 min and asked for therapist A. V. a. H. As usual nice massage for 60 min. She asked what I need. Said b2 b and she quoted 7 k. I just asked her to continue with the massage and switch on the steam. She then asked 6 k. I tried negotiating to 4 k but 6 or 5. 5 is final. Anyhow there won't be GFE for that price. So took steam and engaged in bathtub. Saved some bugs and left.

ArjunCool23
09-01-23, 11:48
Last Sunday called a spa near to famous mall near s. Ptti. It is located above the bank. You can easily find out. 1 k for 1 hour. Paid and selected a Tamil girl name starting with M. No massage skills and she blindly accepts that. She directly asked what you want?. Quoted 3 k for b2 b fn. Negotiated for 2 k and said if I satisfied will give you more. After getting the money she said that she will do in last 10 min only. Then I asked why you asked now?. This itself made me tensed and said I need nothing just return back my money. For that she said, for 2 k only this much. Then I said calmly, no need extras and massage also just return my money. She was very adamant that wait for 15 min, we will start. Then I put my clothes on and tried to move on. She then returned the money saying that I am rude. Just tipped her 200 on the table and left. Very difficult to find a good one.