PDA

View Full Version : Coimbatore

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Sekhar 1506
04-30-15, 08:03
I will be coming to Coimbatore frequently since our company had a job allotted and I will be the person handling it.

Whenever in Coimbatore I stay a hotel close to Airport.

Can my friends help in giving the contacts of MP / SP from Coimbatore. I do not speak Tamil. I am fluent in Hindi, English and Telugu.

Your support will be reciprocated with contacts from Hyderabad.

Gvengi973
05-01-15, 03:21
Seniors and experienced mongers.

I would be visiting Coimbatore after 18 yrs. I have been into this mostly abroad and visiting my town where I went to school. I know I am new to this forum and asking for a favor with out any contributions. I don't want to be mislead or caught in a limbo. If you can help me find a good referral that will be greatly appreciated. Please PM or send me the contacts.

I am looking for out-call and take to my own hotel to avoid all other hassles. Share the tricks of trade, please.

Appreciate the guidance and help in advance. Please share the scene in Coimbatore over PM.

Thank you.

Mindapur
05-02-15, 16:27
I called my sp regular Sp today asking for availability for next week as I plan to visit cjb when he told me the LE activity is on very high so he is lying low for a while.

Is this the case with all Sp's or just the one I contacted?

Fellow mongers please advice the situation in cjb.

Kartik.

JayyP
05-03-15, 13:12
Hi fellow mongers and seniors,

Does anybody have any experience with the provider named Maya close by the airport? I just got to chat for a bit and wanted to know if anybody had any experience with her. Will I have to TOTFF?

Let me know guys.

Have a fun weekend.

Durai30
05-06-15, 08:58
I called my sp regular Sp today asking for availability for next week as I plan to visit cjb when he told me the LE activity is on very high so he is lying low for a while.

Is this the case with all Sp's or just the one I contacted?

Fellow mongers please advice the situation in cjb.

Kartik.Yes Kartik sir it's true. Even race course spa was rode and four girls were arrested. So guys take extra caution in visiting dens. Only Indi is the option. That's too limited stuff in Cbe. Take care bye.

KumarCbe
05-07-15, 07:21
Hey Buddy,

Are you sure the race course spa got in to trouble. I was planning to visit since it is very dry and no one picking up the call.

Yes Kartik sir it's true. Even race course spa was rode and four girls were arrested. So guys take extra caution in visiting dens. Only Indi is the option. That's too limited stuff in Cbe. Take care bye.

Durai30
05-07-15, 07:37
Hey Buddy,

Are you sure the race course spa got in to trouble. I was planning to visit since it is very dry and no one picking up the call.Yes sir. See daily thanti yesterday Coimbatore edition. Its doesn't have names but the complex name and the road its situated. Play safe.

K Dols
05-07-15, 09:25
Deposit? Are you kidding bro? Are you sure you have not been taken for a ride.

Saw an add in loc saying actress and anchors available from 25 k to 2. 5 L. The so number ends with 0575. It also has some pictures of actress. I personally not financially sound to spend lakhs for mongering. Had anybody tried and he is asking for advance. I didn't call him its in the add. Bye and tomorrow I will post my FR of last week experience.

Thank you.

Vinoche91
05-07-15, 15:33
Yes sir. See daily thanti yesterday Coimbatore edition. Its doesn't have names but the complex name and the road its situated. Play safe.Please tell me name of the race course spa.

NathanCbe
05-07-15, 15:55
I was cheated the same way at the same place about 4 months ago. I have been mongering for the past two years in Coimbatore but was never cheated like this.

I was totally frustrated and angry. In fact I stay pretty close to this area, so thought I will encounter this guy in the same area and take a street justice on him. But I was sure that he wouldn't be doing this without a local goon support. So I played safe and backed off.

Advice to everyone is never give money to SP or any middle man without seeing the bird.

Hi,

I got cheated the same way like what Maheshbabu had experienced.

I found a number from locanto and called the guy by around 8 pm.

He said 2 mallu and 2 Tamil girls available to choose and I had to come to Koundampalayam near Kalpana theater.

Went there some where near and called him and he asked my vehicle no and is anyone available with me and asked me to wait exactly where he suggested. He said he is with another customer so he will send his friend.

After half an hour another guy came and took me to a residential area almost a km away.

He called a lady and gave the phone to me. The lady asked to give the money to him and come in to the house that he will show to me. I asked for outcall so I said let the girl out and I will pay the money to the guy and take the girl. But she said they rented a house and owner issues are there and cannot let the girl out before giving the cash to him. And she explained about the girl which was to good to believe, but once Jonny starts thinking brain stops..

Vinoche91
05-07-15, 15:59
Yes sir. See daily thanti yesterday Coimbatore edition. Its doesn't have names but the complex name and the road its situated. Play safe.Hi Durai30,

Please send me name of the race course spa.

NathanCbe
05-07-15, 16:29
This is my first review in ISG. I remember the days where I tried this site when I started mongering two years ago. Good to see this site is giving a great platform for fellow CBE mongers to discuss genuine experiences.

On Tuesday I received a call from my SP about a Tamil lady available in koundampalayam. Since I was home alone this week, I thought of giving a full night experience a try. I asked the rate he said 15 k. I saw an another ad in loc for a Tamil HW for 7 k full night. So I asked my SP if his lady can be arranged for the same price. He said he will give it a try. After negotiations for 4 to 5 hours we agreed for 10 k.

I asked him if she drinks, because once you get the lady high they will do the unthinkable. But he said its a family house so no drinking, later he agreed for beer consumption.

At 10 pm we reached the house after 1 hour of waiting for my SP to pick me up. I brought tiffin for me and the lady. So we had dinner together and beer too.

She was very fluent in Kannada and good in Tamil too. Had a good convo about her work and my work. That convo was a good ice breaker, then started admiring her body part by part.

She didn't do any BJ as my Johny was ready. She started with CG and it was very good with LFK. Then finished it of in RCG. After washing waited for my Johny to get ready. After 20 minutes I was ready, this time tried in mish with DFK. But couldn't finish in mish as I was tired. So did FIV and she finished me with HJ. By then it was 11:30, after that we started cuddling and slept.

Around 5 am, went for another round in mish again with LFK and finished my first full night experience with full satisfaction.

Appearance: 9

Cooperation: 9

Variety in styles: 6

Worth for donation: 10

Total damage: 10 k + 1.8 k tip and beer.

She is from Bangalore and I got her number too. If any of the seniors looking for her contact let me know.

Durai30
05-07-15, 16:35
Deposit? Are you kidding bro? Are you sure you have not been taken for a ride.No sir. I never pay in advance even to my regular SP, I pay after seeing the bird only I will pay. But I always take them after hard bargaining. They also convince me to take the bird if I am not satisfied by saying service will compensate the looks. That's true most of the time good looking girls always have a heavy head.

Thank for your concern sir.

Durai30
05-07-15, 16:41
Hi Durai30,

Please send me name of the race course spa.Dear Vinoche,

As I don't have a PM I am not able to sent you. The name of the spa is not mentioned in daily thanti but the complex and road name is mentioned. As I am not favour for spa or massage parlour I have not personally visited the two spas frequently mentioned in our forum. You may get the names by browsing our previous posts by other members. I also don't won't to name them in open forum. Play safe.

Thank you.

Vinoche91
05-08-15, 18:01
Relaxed MP.

I was looking for a nice massage and also some food for my itching Johnny. Started to check the MP numbers. Called up the person he guided me to the right place. I opted for an mid range one as this was the first time here.

He agreed for some discount and assured more next time. The Mallu gals was slim, smart and also smiling face.

No regrets she gave very good massage Went ahead and asked her for B2B or TL she said not allowed.

I know its bluff so I was requesting access to her boobs. As it was in good mango size and right shape from outside.

She agreed but at last after finishing the massage for 45 minutes. Then she removed her tops and Bra.

The mango was medium size right for her sexy look, I enjoyed her Mangoes. She did the HJ. After 5 minutes she cleaned and waited for tip..Dear GilliRaja,

Please send me MP name.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Mindapur
05-09-15, 07:04
All the Sp seem to provide the basic type girls.

Anybody know any A-level Girls or Sp that provide A-level.

My regular sp is lying low and does not have anything to offer I don't want my upcoming trip to coimbatore next week to go dry.

Kartik.

KumarCbe
05-12-15, 06:46
Racecourse MP closed once for all last week it seems.

Mindapur
05-12-15, 08:22
Came back to cjb yesterday night. ISnce morning I have making calls to 3 sp's I know and their phone are switched off.

Looks like the LE problem is serious.

Kartik.

NathanCbe
05-14-15, 13:57
Dudes,

Have anyone attempted a new ad in Loc where a divorced lady looking for money and company to provide her family. Also provided a whatsapp only number. For me this looks like a hoax, did anyone try?

JayyP
05-16-15, 06:02
I tried to get in touch after I saw your post. I think it is fake too. Have fun but keep safe guys.

Dudes,

Have anyone attempted a new ad in Loc where a divorced lady looking for money and company to provide her family. Also provided a whatsapp only number. For me this looks like a hoax, did anyone try?

SikandRajan
05-16-15, 06:44
Yesterday I went to a spa in ganapathy you can see ads in hindu as bliss spa. Its run by a lady accupucture doctor.

The ambiance is very good. I apted for full body massage. Entirly the session was good and she attended every inch of the body.

And more attetion on buttoks and groain area. I did not asked for BJ may be there. I am not in a mood to ask. Bath rooms are clean.

Expense 2. 250 k, tips. 250 k, WIR: YES.

JayyP
05-16-15, 07:49
Hi seniors and buddies. Has anyone got info about her? Do share experiences and make this page more active. PM to discuss.

Hunter15
05-16-15, 12:48
Helloo all.

Anybody here know some good place in cbe for massage with extras. As race course spa is closed now so looking for alternative. Please share any leads anybody have.

NathanCbe
05-16-15, 14:58
This happened nearly two weeks ago. This is my second experience with my SP whom I gained contact through loc. One fine Saturday called this SP and asked him to share the pics of the bird. The picture was awesome and my Johny took over my thinking process.

In the mean time I tried a another loc ad featuring a tamil aunty whose pic can be shared only thru imo. After looking at her pic thru imo I decided with this bird.

My sp asked for 5 k, but since I am a regular he quoted 4 k. He also offered 7 k for two shots. But I settled for one with 4 k.

She had be cups, but a pretty model like face. She asked if I want BJ, I said yes sos she wanted 1 k as tip. I thought with good tip she will give awesome experience. But an average CBJ, tried DATY but didn't pursue because she was not interested. She kept pushing me to finish in mish, which really irritated me and I lost my mood. Later smothered her by hugs and FIV. With that she finished me with HJ.

Looks: 9.

Service: 5.

Attitude: 5.

WIR: definitely not to her, but did return to my SP.

Mindapur
05-18-15, 00:31
The scene in coimbatore seems to be back to dull.

My regular Sp seems to have gone underground. His cell phone are comming switched off.

A fellow monger from ISG did give me another contact of an Sp whom I called. He sent me some picture. None to my interest or taste. So respectfully declined.

Jonny needed some pamperring so called another old Sp who did not share picture but asked me to come. I visited his den there was just 1 Bong babe. Nothing much to report. Usual not so great just did the deed and walked off.

Was so fed-up that called up a mongering friend in Bangalore who spoke to few contact there and hooked me up with a babe from Bangalore. She travelled to coimbatore.

She was awesome. Good session, great attitude, well mannered, clean, educated. Could easily pass off as your colleague at the hotel desk.

Really dissappointed at the lack of option available in coimbatore. Hope is gets better. I have had such good experiances in coimbatore earlier. Too bad the SP disappeared.

What is the indie scene out here?

Kartik.

KumarCbe
05-18-15, 12:35
Today I went to Saravanampatti MP. A NE masseur was there. She did a very good massage but didn't offer any extras even after asking.

She was petite, looks 5/10 but be was flat as if it was ironed. So didn't bother too much on the extras as the massage was good.

Seems Cbe is indeed very dry.

Mindapur
05-19-15, 07:12
I came back to the hotel early from work yesterday to decided to hit the inhouse spa they have.

Was assigned a thai girl. You can make out they are thai when you cannot understand their english. The english of NE is still understandable.

Opted for deep tissue massage which I have to say was top class. I did not expect to get extras there but still I tried.

The thai girl said this is not that kind of a place. (she didn't say she is not that type of a girl).

Well after lot of talking she did give a little bit of touching but that was about it. But she said we can meet else where for massage which clearly meant she could offer a lot more.

I asked her mobile number but instead she took mine and said she will send a message. I haven't received a message till now so I will check on her after I get back to the hotel today evening.

Hopefully I would get lucky.

Kartik.

Mindapur
05-20-15, 10:07
Coimbatore is going thru High LE activity since a few days. Some of the Sp's I knew have turned off their contact number. Or may be something else (they are simply not reachable).

Since I am travelling here and was looking for action. I visited LOC and called a number that advt as an Independant college girl. (there was a pic and a cell number like always).

When the girls picked up I was like I have called with ref to you advt in LOC and blah blah. She said she did not place any advt and hung up.

After few hours I received a call from another man (speaking in tamil, I don't understand tamil) so I couldn't understand anything so I just hung up.

Then again after few minutes I received a call from the same number but this time another man was talking who spoke english and asked me why I had called. I felt something fishy so I just hung up. Then this person sent sms asking the reason for calling and stuff I did not reply. (this happened on Monday).

On Tuesday I got a call from a cop in coimbatore asking who I am and to come to the police station. I said I am not in the city and gave a random name. (the cell phone ultimately is registered in my name). I sensed trouble and since I have lot of contacts in coimbatore in the police as well I found out that somebody had posted a normal girls photos with her mobile number on loc (probably to get back at her) and the girl received 100's of call talking indecently. The girl reported the matter to the police. There could be more inside story that I don't know.

I haven't been contacted by the police after that one call but hoping thing will fall calm.

I would advice all that there could be posting on LOC which could land you in trouble to play safe.

Safe mongering.

Kartik.

Rahuls2304
05-20-15, 10:19
Nice FR buddy, Visiting Coimbture next month, can you please PM me the name of the spa?

I came back to the hotel early from work yesterday to decided to hit the inhouse spa they have.

Was assigned a thai girl. You can make out they are thai when you cannot understand their english. The english of NE is still understandable.

Opted for deep tissue massage which I have to say was top class. I did not expect to get extras there but still I tried.

The thai girl said this is not that kind of a place. (she didn't say she is not that type of a girl).

Well after lot of talking she did give a little bit of touching but that was about it. But she said we can meet else where for massage which clearly meant she could offer a lot more.

I asked her mobile number but instead she took mine and said she will send a message. I haven't received a message till now so I will check on her after I get back to the hotel today evening.

Hopefully I would get lucky.

Kartik..

KumarCbe
05-20-15, 13:40
I was in a dilemma whether to call the same number. Its good that I didn't make it.

Cops can easily dig who the number belongs to & triangulate their exact location with the help of telecom service providers.

Play safe boys, its better to lie low for few days or travel to some other part of the country to monger.

Coimbatore is going thru High LE activity since a few days. Some of the Sp's I knew have turned off their contact number. Or may be something else (they are simply not reachable).

Since I am travelling here and was looking for action. I visited LOC and called a number that advt as an Independant college girl. (there was a pic and a cell number like always).

When the girls picked up I was like I have called with ref to you advt in LOC and blah blah. She said she did not place any advt and hung up.

After few hours I received a call from another man (speaking in tamil, I don't understand tamil) so I couldn't understand anything so I just hung up.

Then again after few minutes I received a call from the same number but this time another man was talking who spoke english and asked me why I had called. I felt something fishy so I just hung up. Then this person sent sms asking the reason for calling and stuff I did not reply. (this happened on Monday).

On Tuesday I got a call from a cop in coimbatore asking who I am and to come to the police station. I said I am not in the city and gave a random name. (the cell phone ultimately is registered in my name). I sensed trouble and since I have lot of contacts in coimbatore in the police as well I found out that somebody had posted a normal girls photos with her mobile number on loc (probably to get back at her) and the girl received 100's of call talking indecently. The girl reported the matter to the police. There could be more inside story that I don't know.

I haven't been contacted by the police after that one call but hoping thing will fall calm.

I would advice all that there could be posting on LOC which could land you in trouble to play safe.

Safe mongering.

Kartik.

NathanCbe
05-20-15, 15:10
I too tried ad I asked review about "the divorced lady", there was no response back from her. I got freaked out and switched off my mongering line.

It's better to use a separate sim just for hobbling.

I was in a dilemma whether to call the same number. Its good that I didn't make it.

Cops can easily dig who the number belongs to & triangulate their exact location with the help of telecom service providers.

Play safe boys, its better to lie low for few days or travel to some other part of the country to monger.

Mindapur
05-21-15, 17:39

Play safe boys, its better to lie low for few days or travel to some other part of the country to monger.Frankly I am not worried on this front.

I haven't done anything wrong legally. Just made a call they cannot do anything for making a call. It could be a miss dialed number.

What I believe for the WG and her family and the cops it more important on who posted the advt not the people who called.

But play safe.

Kartik.

JayyP
05-23-15, 07:16
Hi buddy,

I just sent you a PM. Hope it helps. Let me know. Have fun.

Mindapur
05-24-15, 17:34
Last few days in cjb so I thought of trying my old sp.

As always he does not send pics and asks me to come and see for myself.

Since I had nothing else to do, I visited his den.

He had just 1 girl who was nowhere close to what I want and wasn't even the type to make me think with my johnny. So I just tipped the amma there and left without going ahead.

When the Sp called on my phone he said he knew I would not go ahead. I was like wtf you could have told me that earlier.

He said he is getting new birds 3 of them from 28th.

Well I will not be there in cjb till then so better luck next time for me.

A KLPD Sunday.

Kartik.

NathanCbe
05-27-15, 13:48
Brothers,

Did you all notice awfully new ads from two specific users in CBE Loc site?

The ad looks highly suspicious but the photos in the ad looks all the more tempting. Let all know if any of you tried and suceed in that?

KumarCbe
05-28-15, 06:37
IS it about the game? I tried calling the number & its switched off.

Brothers,

Did you all notice awfully new ads from two specific users in CBE Loc site?

The ad looks highly suspicious but the photos in the ad looks all the more tempting. Let all know if any of you tried and suceed in that?

Mindapur
05-28-15, 09:12
IS it about the game? I tried calling the number & its switched off.In the Game Advt is a joke. Why will you consider calling the number looking at the baldy picture.

There are other picture where they take names of almost quiet a few places in and around cjb. Tried calling those numbers but no body picked up the phone.

Kartik.

HarCom
06-07-15, 01:29
Hi All,

Sad to see no activity on the Coimbatore forum. I'm surevthat there must be activity going on, just no posts. Seniors of the forum, keep the thread alive and kicking.

HarCom.

FredyyChennai
06-07-15, 08:37
Friends,

My mobile crashed and lost all contacts which include all SPs, Inde's and some Seniors too.

Tried all to recover but could not. Bad thing.

Anyway I request known seniors to please ping me on PM & help.

Fredyy

Mindapur
06-09-15, 08:10
Guys need help with contact of Spa where I can get Good massage.

I am ok with NO Extra being offered.

Kartik.

KumarCbe
06-09-15, 12:23
Lyf spa in Race course.

Orchid bali in Clarion.

Bliss in Ganapathy.

You can find the contact of the last 2 from The Hindu news paper.

Kartik.

JayyP
06-10-15, 17:39
Check your PM before you go.

Cheers!

Kartik.

RameshMgp
06-13-15, 07:24
Hi all,

Took some break from mongering because of little issue and was reading forum at times but couldn't write anything useful. Been to the s spa in-between and massage was good so didn't bothered about extras but got top access and HJ. Took oil and they have increased the rate to 3 K and. 5 for tip. Total Damage 3.5 k.

Happy mongering.

RameshMgp
06-13-15, 07:56
Friends.

My mobile crashed and lost all contacts which include all SPs, Inde's and some Seniors too.

Tried all to recover but could not. Bad thing.

Anyway I request known seniors to please ping me on PM & help.

Fredyy.Hey buddy,

Check your PM mate and I'm not sure how much its going to help but give a try.

Happy mongering.

RameshMgp
06-13-15, 11:18

Kartik.Hey,

Check your PM. Hope it helps and please do a review.

Happy mongering.

SeniorRaj
06-13-15, 20:12
Lyf spa in Race course.

Orchid bali in Clarion.

Bliss in Ganapathy.

You can find the contact of the last 2 from The Hindu news paper.Hi Kumar,

Does Lyf spa offer extras, I have been there for past four months on sign of providing extras, any code to be uses. Please PM.

Thanks in advance.

Hunter15
06-14-15, 08:52
Guys,

Is there any spa with extras now? Petals is closed so looking for options. Any one please.

NathanCbe
06-14-15, 10:38
After seeing discussions around the MP, I decided to give it a try for MP so asked our friends for name of the spa. In the mean time I contacted my regular SP and asked him for any Tamil aunty / HW. He said he has a Mallu who is ready and she gives good company. He quoted 4 k as damage and I negotiated to 3 k. Visited his regular place in Koundampalayam, he showed two other birds from North, but I only had bad experience with North birds (my earlier report). So decided to go with mallu. She was not good looking but I took my SP's word for it. Boy, was I lucky. This girl has everything in menu DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Doggy, CG, RCG. Tried all positions and was tired. My Johny didn't puke even after all this. It's because the climate little sultry, so I was sweating.

She wasn't tired, she wanted to go for CG once, since I was tired I asked her to finish me with a HJ.

Looks: 5/10

Attitude: 9/10

Activities: 10/10

Kitty: Shaved and pleasing.

Damage: 3 k + .5 k tip.

WIR: Definitely.

Pics: Mallu in black dress.

Other two are Northie birds. (Blue and Red).

JayyP
06-14-15, 19:49
After having read through the last few posts. It is great to know that there is enough company among us showing interest in spas. Unfortunately looks like the little extras being offered has become rare in CBE and people are flocking to nearby towns. I have some info on the ones in a nearby town. If any of you know of any worth while ones in CBE. I would be glad to pass on the info I have over PM or chat elsewhere.

HarDickk212
06-15-15, 07:11
After seeing discussions around the MP, I decided to give it a try for MP so asked our friends for name of the spa. In the mean time I contacted my regular SP and asked him for any Tamil aunty / HW. He said he has a Mallu who is ready and she gives good company. He quoted 4 k as damage and I negotiated to 3 k. Visited his regular place in Koundampalayam, he showed two other birds from North, but I only had bad experience with North birds (my earlier report). So decided to go with mallu. She was not good looking but I took my SP's word for it. Boy, was I lucky. This girl has everything in menu DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Doggy, CG, RCG. Tried all positions and was tired. My Johny didn't puke even after all this. It's because the climate little sultry, so I was sweating.

She wasn't tired, she wanted to go for CG once, since I was tired I asked her to finish me with a HJ.

Looks: 5/10

Attitude: 9/10

Activities: 10/10

Kitty: Shaved and pleasing.

Damage: 3 k + .5 k tip.

WIR: Definitely.

Pics: Mallu in black dress.

Other two are Northie birds. (Blue and Red).Nice catch. I had received the last girls pic from a vadavalli Sp through watsapp a few months back. But when I called trucaller showed that it was a Karnataka number so I didn't go ahead. But nice work hope his quality improves.

JayyP
06-16-15, 09:08
As I've always inclined towards MPs. I once again decided to visit the ayurvedic spa at Velan hotel, tip a few days back and man did I have a good time.

This time I decided to opt for the aroma massage which is a tad more expensive than the regular one. I was surprised to find a well-gifted (asset wise) young Goan masseuse. The massage was really good. I felt relaxed and she was a real pro. I was asked if I wanted extras and got a decent HJ with some access. She was scared to offer any more but overall it was worth it.

Massage: 8

Appearance: 7

Damage: 2.2 + 1 K.

Overall a decent experience although it was a bit expensive. As there seem to be very less options with better service in cbe. I probably will try again. If anyone is interested to visit. PM me for details.

JayyP
06-18-15, 12:43
Your inbox is full! Clear it out bud.

Kartik.

Mindapur
06-18-15, 13:04
As I've always inclined towards MPs. I once again decided to visit the ayurvedic spa at Velan hotel, tip a few days back and man did I have a good time.

This time I decided to opt for the aroma massage which is a tad more expensive than the regular one. I was surprised to find a well-gifted (asset wise) young Goan masseuse. The massage was really good. I felt relaxed and she was a real pro. I was asked if I wanted extras and got a decent HJ with some access. She was scared to offer any more but overall it was worth it.

Massage: 8

Appearance: 7

Damage: 2.2 + 1 K.

Overall a decent experience although it was a bit expensive. As there seem to be very less options with better service in cbe. I probably will try again. If anyone is interested to visit. PM me for details.I also visited the place last night.

Its an ok ok place quiet normal. Wouldn't call it an upmarket place.

Massage was nothing great. Felt more of like having a bath with oil instead of more pressure in the massage.

She did offer an HJ in the end for 500 but I refused.

It felt that she was interested in getting over with the massage and earn her tip for the extra.

Damage 1. 9 K for the massage.

WIR -- NO.

Kartik.

JayyP
06-18-15, 16:55
It certainly isn't an upmarket place by any measure. Orchid and Bliss have better interiors hands down. But it is a reasonably clean place compared to the others. Moreover my point in writing an FR was to mention the aroma therapy in which you get a separate room albeit none that is totally different but with a different line of masseuse. The kaleri massage that you opted for is the garden variety base price one and the time of appointment matters (unfortunately). Like you mentioned 7 PM is their last booking and 8 is stretching it. A visit during the day time and opting for the slightly premium offer makes a bit of a difference. Anyway. Hope you have a great stay.

Cheers.

I also visited the place last night.

Its an ok ok place quiet normal. Wouldn't call it an upmarket place.

Massage was nothing great. Felt more of like having a bath with oil instead of more pressure in the massage.

She did offer an HJ in the end for 500 but I refused.

It felt that she was interested in getting over with the massage and earn her tip for the extra.

Damage 1. 9 K for the massage.

WIR -- NO.

Kartik.

Mindapur
06-19-15, 10:19
Your inbox is full! Clear it out bud.DOne did not realize it got full.

Kartik.

DannyDJ
06-19-15, 13:11
Matey can you share your SP contacts?

Dying for some action.

This happened nearly two weeks ago. This is my second experience with my SP whom I gained contact through loc. One fine Saturday called this SP and asked him to share the pics of the bird. The picture was awesome and my Johny took over my thinking process.

In the mean time I tried a another loc ad featuring a tamil aunty whose pic can be shared only thru imo. After looking at her pic thru imo I decided with this bird.

My sp asked for 5 k, but since I am a regular he quoted 4 k. He also offered 7 k for two shots. But I settled for one with 4 k.

She had be cups, but a pretty model like face. She asked if I want BJ, I said yes sos she wanted 1 k as tip. I thought with good tip she will give awesome experience. But an average CBJ, tried DATY but didn't pursue because she was not interested. She kept pushing me to finish in mish, which really irritated me and I lost my mood. Later smothered her by hugs and FIV. With that she finished me with HJ.

Hunter15
06-19-15, 13:19
It certainly isn't an upmarket place by any measure. Orchid and Bliss have better interiors hands down. But it is a reasonably clean place compared to the others. Moreover my point in writing an FR was to mention the aroma therapy in which you get a separate room albeit none that is totally different but with a different line of masseuse. The kaleri massage that you opted for is the garden variety base price one and the time of appointment matters (unfortunately). Like you mentioned 7 PM is their last booking and 8 is stretching it. A visit during the day time and opting for the slightly premium offer makes a bit of a difference. Anyway. Hope you have a great stay.

Cheers.Where exactly this place is in CBE?

SurfZxz
06-21-15, 04:30
Hi all,

How you all doing. Took a break from my activities recently. Meanwhile I got some contacts of SPs in Cbe and Chennai and sharing pics thru watsapp. Also I bought subscription and activated my PM facility. Sent messages to some of the senior members and other friends too. PM me for contacts. I'll be back in action in Cbe very soon.

Cheers

Creative Art
06-21-15, 11:56
As I had 4-5 hours in hand before my flight time at Coimbatore, looked at locanto, contacted one ad. Pics of 3 girls were sent. The fellow didn't budge and stuck to his price. Agreed. Asked me to come to RS Puram and call. Did so. He asked me to come to vadavalli which is about 6. 5 KMs from RS puram. Went there. He said fellow was on the way. Waited for 34 min. I had to take shelter at a shop as it was raining and people started looking at me suspiciously. I said, no more waiting and took a cab to airport. Total wait time, travel from one place to another took more than one and half hour. I don't think anyone would have patience to perform after all these.

The SPs no ends with 6226 and his pick up guy's no ends with 8083. Beware, they are unprofessional guys.

Rameo
06-21-15, 17:40
Am new to CBE forum. Would appreciate if you could PM the contact no.

Thanks in advance.

Relaxed MP.

I was looking for a nice massage and also some food for my itching Johnny. Started to check the MP numbers. Called up the person he guided me to the right place. I opted for an mid range one as this was the first time here.

He agreed for some discount and assured more next time. The Mallu gals was slim, smart and also smiling face.

No regrets she gave very good massage Went ahead and asked her for B2B or TL she said not allowed.

I know its bluff so I was requesting access to her boobs. As it was in good mango size and right shape from outside.

She agreed but at last after finishing the massage for 45 minutes. Then she removed her tops and Bra.

The mango was medium size right for her sexy look, I enjoyed her Mangoes. She did the HJ. After 5 minutes she cleaned and waited for tip..

Hunter15
06-23-15, 12:35
Hello all,

Can someone recommend some good spa in CBE with extras? Spa P is closed now so looking for new option. Any one with experience please share.

SurfZxz
06-24-15, 07:02
Hi seniors,

Is there any option of chat in this forum when you are online.

Thanks,

Raja

Chit Chatter
06-25-15, 10:13
Hi seniors,

Is there any option of chat in this forum when you are online.

Thanks,

RajaThere is no live chat facility. Only Private message is available.

Vignesh2
07-04-15, 20:16
Had a great FR after a long time.

Contacted my regular SP and asked for my regular taste. Tamil or Mallu. He said available in K. Yam. Seen there first was NI. Very fair with 'be' cups and pretty very cute. Other room there was a Mallu. Normal color, see Cups, very fat and average. But still I preferred this Mallu.

Started the deed with her. She was interested to see movies. Shown her some lesbo videos and good pussy licking videos. She was getting horny and started to finger fuck here meanwhile sucking her boobs.

She was really enjoying and making good sounds. I continued for at least 3 to 4 minutes to fuck her with fingers and she started to cum. She was leaking heavily with liquid flowing all along.

She was completely done with first round without even my cock entering. She then went to clean her hole, came back and started for me.

Sat over me and inserted but since she was little fat, it was difficult.

Then I started missionary deed and fucked her hard.

It was too good and completely happily.

Now after few days I made a call to her to just know what she is doing.

Came to know that she has left SP and staying with BF in hotel and badly need of money.

She is now inviting me and making calls continuously.

But Still not interested as earlier. But over all for 2,5 k it was good deed.

Now she is even OK for 2 k for 2 shots.

Worth trying but still waiting.

MicheleRavanan
07-05-15, 08:27
Hi brother,

It will be great if you could share her contact.

Thanks

Contacted my regular SP and asked for my regular taste. Tamil or Mallu. He said available in K. Yam. Seen there first was NI. Very fair with 'be' cups and pretty very cute. Other room there was a Mallu. Normal color, see Cups, very fat and average. But still I preferred this Mallu.

Started the deed with her. She was interested to see movies. Shown her some lesbo videos and good pussy licking videos. She was getting horny and started to finger fuck here meanwhile sucking her boobs.

She was really enjoying and making good sounds. I continued for at least 3 to 4 minutes to fuck her with fingers and she started to cum. She was leaking heavily with liquid flowing all along.

She was completely done with first round without even my cock entering. She then went to clean her hole, came back and started for me..

BurningIceBurg
07-07-15, 06:42
Please share some contacts with me.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

JayyP
07-07-15, 20:30
Just received your message buddy. Unable to respond because your inbox is full again. Could you clear it. Thanks. Needed to ask you about the location and contact for the place you mentioned.

Thanks in advance.

DOne did not realize it got full.

Kartik.

Sri Ishwar
07-09-15, 10:08
Visiting Coimbatore next week. Please share with me details of SPA and SP who provide excellent service.

Thanks

RameshPktr
07-12-15, 11:27
This post is to manifest that there are things happening in Erode. I don't have any contact, as it was person to person deal.

I was traveling alone by bus to an interior village near Erode. Wanted a smoke and resorted to a Tea stall in a lane behind erode bus stand around 7:30 PM. Out of the blue, a well dressed man in 40 approached and asked, am I looking for a lodge. Sensing an opportunity, I asked ambiguously, "anything good here?" to which, he said anything that I desire, including massage. With that answer, I am clear of the doubt and asked I need a local Tamil girl and if he has one, I'm his dude.

Took me to a shady lodge, near some theater, just opposite to the stall and demanded 10 K upfront, for whole night. I wanted a quick fuck and bargained for 3 K and I will pay once I see the girl. After some talk, we settled for 4 K. I was shown a Mallu girl in the last secluded room at last floor and given a couple of rubber. The girl talked Tamil with Mallu accent. Fair girl, looked like a typical Mallu nurse we see at hospitals, with good racks. Not in any hurry, completely into satisfying, very cooperative. Started with a wonderful DFK with her hands on my dick. She stopped in the middle as it was a sample and asked for tips. As I was already mesmerized by her smell and co-operation, I gave her a 1 K note without hesitation. I think that did a big trick in the following sessions.

She gave nice bare back blowjob, sucked so tight but not deep. Warned prior not to CIM. She was very skilled in it. Mounted her in mish, changed to doggy, cow girl. The most I liked is fucking her bent in standing position. Completed first session in 20 minutes and had a smoke while chatting with her. Wanted to taste her as it looked very clean. Took her in 69 position and slurped her wet pussy. I liked her hairy, tasty pussy and it was heaven to get your cock sucked tight while you lick a tasty. I came in 69 position, while she jerked me from behind. Fucked her once again for good 30 minutes and left happy. She consent for everything I asked for. Spent good two hours, couple of smokes and left.

Face: 9/10 (I like Mallu girls very much.).

Boobs: 8/10

Pussy: Though hairy, not a dense Bush. Tight enough, if not very tight.

BBBJ: Nice go, three times.

Place: 3/10 (Bad bed and unhygienic washroom).

WIR: Will see if she is available on Sunday night.

The best part was that she had her armpits unshaven, but trimmed pussy. I loved her hairy body and feasted for two hours completely!

MicheleRavanan
07-12-15, 18:05
Is there any way to contact this SP?

This post is to manifest that there are things happening in Erode. I don't have any contact, as it was person to person deal.

I was traveling alone by bus to an interior village near Erode. Wanted a smoke and resorted to a Tea stall in a lane behind erode bus stand around 7:30 PM. Out of the blue, a well dressed man in 40 approached and asked, am I looking for a lodge. Sensing an opportunity, I asked ambiguously, "anything good here?" to which, he said anything that I desire, including massage. With that answer, I am clear of the doubt and asked I need a local Tamil girl and if he has one, I'm his dude.

Took me to a shady lodge, near some theater, just opposite to the stall and demanded 10 K upfront, for whole night. I wanted a quick fuck and bargained for 3 K and I will pay once I see the girl. After some talk, we settled for 4 K. I was shown a Mallu girl in the last secluded room at last floor and given a couple of rubber. The girl talked Tamil with Mallu accent. Fair girl, looked like a typical Mallu nurse we see at hospitals, with good racks. Not in any hurry, completely into satisfying, very cooperative. Started with a wonderful DFK with her hands on my dick. She stopped in the middle as it was a sample and asked for tips. As I was already mesmerized by her smell and co-operation, I gave her a 1 K note without hesitation. I think that did a big trick in the following sessions...

RameshPktr
07-13-15, 10:35
Is there any way to contact this SP?Sent you a PM buddy. Please see if that would help you.

SurfZxz
07-14-15, 02:19
Nice FR buddy. Good to hear that something is available at Erode. I visit Erode regularly. PM me the SP contact dude. I'll give a try.

Cheers,

Raja

Took me to a shady lodge, near some theater, just opposite to the stall and demanded 10 K upfront, for whole night. I wanted a quick fuck and bargained for 3 K and I will pay once I see the girl. After some talk, we settled for 4 K. I was shown a Mallu girl in the last secluded room at last floor and given a couple of rubber. The girl talked Tamil with Mallu accent. Fair girl, looked like a typical Mallu nurse we see at hospitals, with good racks. Not in any hurry, completely into satisfying, very cooperative. Started with a wonderful DFK with her hands on my dick. She stopped in the middle as it was a sample and asked for tips. As I was already mesmerized by her smell and co-operation, I gave her a 1 K note without hesitation. I think that did a big trick in the following sessions..

JayyP
07-17-15, 11:53
Your inbox is full again buddy. Could you please clear it out. Need a few details.

Thanks

DOne did not realize it got full.

Kartik.

NathanCbe
07-25-15, 12:58
Dude,

It is a great review and nice that you had good time. Could you please share the contact or tell how to get the contact.

Thanks

She was completely done with first round without even my cock entering. She then went to clean her hole, came back and started for me.

Sat over me and inserted but since she was little fat, it was difficult.

Chinnu18
07-26-15, 17:20
I'm New to the site. Looking for mongering in Cbe. Can reciprocate the favor by providing the contacts of SP in Goa. So, if you got any deals, PM me.

Chinnu18
07-28-15, 19:46
Is this forum active? Does anyone like to share any contacts. Waiting to get some action in Cbe, after a ST in Goa. Jhonny needs some pampering to do.

KumarCbe
08-01-15, 07:00
Hey Buddys.

Any Inde lead in cbe?

Chinnu18
08-02-15, 18:14
Hello,

Seems Cbe is dry with no action. Haven't received any leads from fellow members.

RoamerBoy
08-05-15, 11:37
Guys,

Been trying to contact some seniors for contacts no responses, is there any action in CBE?

Mindapur I tried to reach you as well, your inbox is full.

Chinnu18
08-05-15, 21:32
Hi,

I'm too a little fed up, since I didn't get any reply from seniors. I heard lot of action in k. Palayam. But no response from seniors.

JayyP
08-08-15, 10:52
Looks like there isn't much going on here for now buddy. I do have a lead or two that I haven't tried. PM if you'd like to.

Cheers

Hey Buddys.

Any Inde lead in cbe?

SurfZxz
08-11-15, 05:33
Buddy,

Don't give up yet. Seems seniors are busy elsewhere or out of action. We ll spice up mongering in Cbe. In fact I am out of action for the last 4 months. Will be in action soon.

Cheers

Hi,

I'm too a little fed up, since I didn't get any reply from seniors. I heard lot of action in k. Palayam. But no response from seniors.

BusyBee27
08-11-15, 08:43
Hi,

I am from Chennai and travelling to Ooty this weekend on a official visit, request fellow CBE members to give some lead in Ooty, will reciprocate with contacts in Chennai.

You can PM me the contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Rdtpj83
08-15-15, 06:51
Bro,

Visiting Coimbatore next week. I am from southern part of India. Cannot attempt any such things in our place.

Looking for some safe spa with extras. Can you help with with any leads. Along with the damages and extras.

RoamerBoy
08-15-15, 07:26
Hi guys,

Been in Cbe for a week now, haven't had much luck. Seems all old SP's disappeared. PM'd some seniors & regular members everyone been busy.

Can anyone PM some contacts or suggest some MP's?

Regards,

R

MongeMan
08-19-15, 11:38
Hi,

Iam an old monger operating in a new ID because I could get membership with that, I have monger experience in Delhi, Mumbai, Germany, Bankog too. Couldn't find any SP or Inde contact at CBE. You can trust me and if convinced pl send me any contact as I will be there tomorrow. I want explore if you are interested in tricky I will pass on a contact for sure.

AkShay912
08-21-15, 06:18
Hi,

I am near from Coimbatore friends. Looking for fun this week in Coimbatore. Please guide me seniors and friends.

Ganesh28
08-23-15, 13:27
Any help for contacts for company this week in Coimbatore? Please.

I am planning to stay near Gandhipuram bus stand. Let me know people.

Chinnu18
08-25-15, 21:04
Hello,

I stay in CBE. Looking for some action. Is there any contacts of indies. If any PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Surajr857
09-01-15, 19:57
Please send the number to me.

She was completely done with first round without even my cock entering. She then went to clean her hole, came back and started for me..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

VickyK
09-07-15, 05:46
I have issues in buying membership can someone help.

RameshMgp
09-18-15, 10:52
I have issues in buying membership can someone help.Without telling the exact problem nobody is going to help buddy. Please detail it.

Regards.

BusyBee27
09-19-15, 08:57
Hi bros,

I am from Chennai forum, travelling this weekend to ooty, need some reference on inde or sp in Ooty. Will reciprocate with contacts in Chennai.

Thanks in advance.

CuteFunny123
09-23-15, 05:23
You can try at Mettupalayam near water theme park few lodges.

Hi bros,

I am from Chennai forum, travelling this weekend to ooty, need some reference on inde or sp in Ooty. Will reciprocate with contacts in Chennai.

Thanks in advance.

NancyEgmore
09-23-15, 11:18
Dear all,

I am in CBE for a week. Any possible for B2B in any high class hotels? I can tip off also. If not. Tell me how to get it from the massages.

Fathood
09-27-15, 16:55
I am travelling to Coimbatore. Would appreciate help on indie and / or SP.

Prefer nice Tamil indie to be frank bit still.

How is the action at Ghandipuram bus stand, any idea?

Biker Bull
10-01-15, 00:29
Hi bros,

Thanks in advance.Hi fellow mongers.

Is there any action or MP at Ooty? I'm also traveling to Ooty this weekend and looking for some action. Defn can help you out at Bangalore scene.

Thanks.

DareDevil0009
10-24-15, 12:18
Guys,

Does Velan Massage offer extras?

NeoGuy33
10-24-15, 17:14
Guys,

Does Velan Massage offer extras?Don't know about Velan. Tried Orchid and Bliss. Both strictly professional. Race course MP doesn't provide cross msg.

Seems Coimbatore is dry.

RahulMe
10-25-15, 17:18
Hi buddies,

Visiting coimbatore shortly. Please share contacts of busty aunties, Malli aunties.

Thanks in advance.

Priyaf2
11-01-15, 15:19
You can contact Swetha.

KuppamBoy
11-03-15, 11:32
You can contact Swetha.Hi Priya,

Which area shall we contact Swetha.

What are the damages.?

Prabhu203
11-10-15, 10:43
Hey,

I am visiting Coimbatore this month interested in meeting girl or couple.

SurfZxz
11-12-15, 02:26
Hey guys. Recently I got a contact of an SP in sulur near that main road flower shops. The place is not good and I wouldn't recommend it. Although the lady in charge said there ll be new girls after some days. I don't think I ll try unless there is no VFM contact. Any guys want to give a try just PM me.

Cheerz,

Raja

Vignesh2
11-17-15, 20:31
Had a call from regular SP about the availability of tamil aunties. Had been to be the place to check that there were 3 available. One was little fair and plump, other was little dark and tall and other was a girl. Chose the fare aunty. She was from Gobi and been there for first time. She was married and did have marks. Fairly well built with very good assets and excellent pussy to dine. She was very clean and inviting without any smell. Had a good time there to bring her to mood. Infact I started directly from there as it was too good.

Then she did give a CBJ. Was great to had it in her and she was giving good sound too. A started the deed in missionary and ended there. Had real good time and enjoyed.

Normally my SP will be available with his wife, next time requested her to give company as she was also of my taste.

MidwGuy
11-18-15, 03:50
Had a call from regular SP about the availability of tamil aunties. Had been to be the place to check that there were 3 available. One was little fair and plump, other was little dark and tall and other was a girl. Chose the fare aunty. She was from Gobi and been there for first time. She was married and did have marks. Fairly well built with very good assets and excellent pussy to dine. She was very clean and inviting without any smell. Had a good time there to bring her to mood. Infact I started directly from there as it was too good.

Then she did give a CBJ. Was great to had it in her and she was giving good sound too. A started the deed in missionary and ended there. Had real good time and enjoyed.

Normally my SP will be available with his wife, next time requested her to give company as she was also of my taste.Could you share the SP digits thru PM?

Thanks.

RameshPktr
11-18-15, 18:26
Dear friends,

I will be visiting Trichy for 4 days from Friday to Monday. I am interested in a dusky tamil girl. Though I tried a lot to search contact on ISG and messaged a couple of friends, I couldn't get any contacts. I not sure how Locanto contacts will be reliable or safe in Trichy and other areas of Tamilnadu.

I request you to share any leads in this regard. Does hotels serve any such entertainment? Any contact would be really appreciated. I can help you in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

On The Wings
11-19-15, 09:03
Hi,

If you look into Loc under Casual Encounters / Couples for Couples. You can notice a posting "couples offering services".

Anyone tried or idea about this. ? Visiting Kovai month end. Feedback appreciates.

JayyP
11-22-15, 07:50
Nice FR buddy.

Normally my SP will be available with his wife, next time requested her to give company as she was also of my taste.

Vignesh2
11-30-15, 05:22
Had a call from my Aasthana SP. Knowing my taste of Tamil auntie he said its available. Normally he says super but ut will be OK. But this time he didn't say anything. So without expectations reached his place. He and his wife were there and had some chat with his wife as well. (Still waiting for the day to take her).

The girl showed off, typical Tamil auntie with curly hair. Very fair with huge melons.

Immediately I went in to room and she started to converse very freely. All double meaning words and while speaking itself she caught my cock. She said she is into this business as it gives money and pleasure. She wants sex and wants to enjoy life. Just think how it will be when I hear this in Tamil from her.

That's it. Removed my undies, and offered her my cock. She took it very casually and started to suck. Meanwhile she rubbed my balls and paralleled she sucked. Good time and a wonderful suck after a long time. Then I started the deed, with DATY. Excellent pussy to dine at. No smell in fact there was a smell of Hamam. Slight hairy. Had some time there and was squeezing her melons. She god aroused and asked me me to fuck. She came on top of me and took mine inside her. Five minutes in hat position and brought her to missionary. Stopped in between to rub her. Kiss her and continued. After good 8 to 10 minutes completed. She said your size is opt for me as her hole is becoming loose after too many fucks and not able yo enjoy now a days.

During conversation understood she is native of CBE and lives near my place.

Then what else she gave her number to be in touch and requested to call whenever I need her services. She also said she will introduce to her friends as well.

Well spent 2 k for the deal.

Planning to take her again today or tomorrow.

JayyP
12-01-15, 09:53
Hi Vignesh,

You really get everybody in this forum very interested. I must appreciate you on behalf of all the others for sharing such interesting experiences. But, I also wonder. It could be much more joyful if you could share or exchange the SPs digits so you and others could enjoy. Please address that too. I am sure the other fellow mongers would also share their contacts with you. I will. Do consider it. There is no way of mailing you. So let us know.

Cheers.

Had a call from my Aasthana SP. Knowing my taste of Tamil auntie he said its available. Normally he says super but ut will be OK. But this time he didn't say anything. So without expectations reached his place. He and his wife were there and had some chat with his wife as well. (Still waiting for the day to take her).

The girl showed off, typical Tamil auntie with curly hair. Very fair with huge melons.

Immediately I went in to room and she started to converse very freely. All double meaning words and while speaking itself she caught my cock. She said she is into this business as it gives money and pleasure. She wants sex and wants to enjoy life. Just think how it will be when I hear this in Tamil from her.

That's it. Removed my undies, and offered her my cock. She took it very casually and started to suck. Meanwhile she rubbed my balls and paralleled she sucked. Good time and a wonderful suck after a long time. Then I started the deed, with DATY..

PulsarWild
12-01-15, 15:39
Hi bro,

Can you please share the contact of that aunty of contact of SP?

That's it. Removed my undies, and offered her my cock. She took it very casually and started to suck. Meanwhile she rubbed my balls and paralleled she sucked. Good time and a wonderful suck after a long time. Then I started the deed, with DATY. Excellent pussy to dine at. No smell in fact there was a smell of Hamam. Slight hairy. Had some time there and was squeezing her melons..

PulsarWild
12-06-15, 18:31
Hello fellow mongers,

Today visited the MP in SPatti. Fixed an appointment and reached the MP on time. There were 3 other customers in the reception. The price was high compared to the quality. 2500 for massage including HJ. Paid the money and went inside the room. The room had no lock. Room was OK, not great. Changed to Dispo and waited for the girl. A 30+ chubby dark lady came inside and I said I want to choose some other girl. Then the only left out option was Miss. L. Wealth Goddess name. She too was not looking good, but at least younger than 1st lady. Massage was OK. She gave a nice HJ and BJ. Nothing more. At the end she hurried up even there was enough time left. I was turned off and completed. Bath room was not good and no hot water.

-Not worth for the money.

-Girls not looking good.

-will return only if there are new girls.

-next time will pay money at the end.

Ssinger999
12-09-15, 13:03
I urgently need to find a girl friendly hotel in Coimbatore or surrounding areas.

An SP is providing a girl but no place so finding the place is my responsibility.

This is for tomorrow night.

Can one of you help please?

Thanks

JoshuaBLR
12-10-15, 01:46
Check out Alank Grand or Heri. Inn these two are good. I have tried Alank. Some time ago.

I urgently need to find a girl friendly hotel in Coimbatore or surrounding areas.

An SP is providing a girl but no place so finding the place is my responsibility.

This is for tomorrow night.

Can one of you help please?

Thanks

SurfZxz
12-27-15, 11:27
Hey bros,

Good to see the CBEforum back to form esp after tempting FR from Vignesh2 and others. Do share the contacts thru PM, esp Vignesh2, and lets spread the fun amongst us. I am presently put up in Tirupur and had talked to an SP there but so far haven't tried. PM me for digits.

Cheers

Aruns6
12-29-15, 06:34
Hey guys. Recently I got a contact of an SP in sulur near that main road flower shops. The place is not good and I wouldn't recommend it. Although the lady in charge said there ll be new girls after some days. I don't think I ll try unless there is no VFM contact. Any guys want to give a try just PM me.

Cheerz,

RajaHi Raja,

Please PM me the Sulur SPs digits.

Thanks in advance.

NathanCbe
12-30-15, 16:49
Folks,

There are umpteen ads in locanto site for the contacts, try it for yourselves, get your own SP. After that do ask for contacts. Its really not fair to ask for contact from senior folks without you personally testing the waters.

Especially there are tonnes of ads for Sulur and I even spoke to more than two people who said they have service there.

Try it yourselves, because experience matters.

Xpac2015
01-01-16, 08:30
hey guys. Recently i got a contact of an sp in sulur near that main road flower shops. The place is not good and i wouldn't recommend it. Although the lady in charge said there ll be new girls after some days. I don't think i ll try unless there is no vfm contact. Any guys want to give a try just pm me.

Cheerz,

rajaHi guys,

I tried yesterday with same Sulur SP, contact from locanto. She said the same thing as raja mentioned. Place is terrible and low.

Any seniors please pm me good SP or MP contacts, I am also contacting few SP, if anything good will surely share with senior members.

Xpac

Jerry16
01-19-16, 11:44
Hi everyone,

I have been hobbying for a while in USA and this week am visiting India. I am looking for a genuine SP contact since I am new to this region. I searched Locanto but there are too many posts to choose from. So any pointers is greatly appreciated.

Looking for a Tamil or kerala girls average body. Neither slim nor fat. [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

BeautyAdmirer
01-22-16, 11:49
Hello Coimbatore,

I am a native of Coimbatore, am happy to find this site, a place for free and fair exchange of likes and experiences, at last.

I have tried and failed in Cbe. Think its not a great city for this. I was fooled a couple of times by some locanto SP and got an average aunty once.

Tomorrow I am going to Blre for this.

FredyyChennai
01-28-16, 14:51
Hello team,

Urgently need a safe stay advice for tomorrow morning in Coimbatore city. Can't travel outskirts anyway. Any advice? Its pretty urgent and hence am posting here.

AndroidGuy
01-28-16, 20:15

That's it. Removed my undies, and offered her my cock. She took it very casually and started to suck. Meanwhile she rubbed my balls and paralleled she sucked. Good time and a wonderful suck after a long time. Then I started the deed, with DATY. Excellent pussy to dine at. No smell in fact there was a smell of Hamam. Slight hairy..Hello Vignesh,

Can you share your Tamil SP Contacts. Also can he speak in English or Hindi and have Tamil aunty who can speak in Hindi?

I am in Coimbatore till 30th and want to enjoy a Tamil aunty.

Help me.

Androidguy

SamsungNav
02-02-16, 11:16
Hello everybody,

This is my first FR. Last week I had a SPcontact through my friend.

Called the SP he told me to come to a place near by famous marriage hall.

Went there and waited for some 20 minutes. He guided me to place.

Went inside. Its a dinky place. Already a guy waiting there.

Guided to a room. There were a nearly 40 auntie in salwar.

I was disappointed. Any way started the deed.

She told me that she didn't do BJ.

Cuddling and sucking the boobs for some time and finished the deed in miss.

Damage - 2 k + .5 k tips.

WIR. Yes if the SP had new and good attitude bird.

ChennaiMale33
02-04-16, 17:29

That's it. Removed my undies, and offered her my cock. She took it very casually and started to suck. Meanwhile she rubbed my balls and paralleled she sucked. Good time and a wonderful suck after a long time. Then I started the deed, with DATY. Excellent pussy to dine at. No smell in fact there was a smell of Hamam. Slight hairy. Had some time there and was squeezing her melons. She god aroused and asked me me to fuck. She came on top of me and took mine inside her. Five minutes in hat position and brought her to missionary. Stopped in between to rub her..Hi Vignesh,

Please PM me her digits, next week I will be in Coimbatore.

Thanks

Vampire2005
02-06-16, 11:07
Hi brothers,

I am visiting Coimbat this 13th and 14th. Please guide me to a good MP.

After visiting lots of MP's in Bang looking to get good Tamil / Kerala therapist.

Thanks in advance.

BeautyAdmirer
02-18-16, 07:29
Hi fellow mongers!

It's time we shared about the SPs and MPs here in Coimbatore which benefits our fellow mongers. Of late a lot of stories are floating around here about SP s short changing or clearly defrauding. Let us be informed! Come on Coimbatore!

NathanCbe
02-20-16, 19:31
I have been planning this session for the past two months. But today I called my regular SP and asked him to share the pics of the chicks he has now. He shared couple of Hindi birds who flew in to CBE for a week. I asked my SP to choose for me between the two birds, he said both are equally good, so he asked me to take the unmarried chick.

I went near the Koundampalyam famous marriage hall. Then my SP guided me to his place which was a neat 1 BHK house. He has changed his place since last time I visited him.

He showed me the bird, which was petite. It was my long term wish to have a standing action with a petite chik. So I thought today I should make my wish come true. After the I gave the damage to my SP, I started the action with Hyderabad chik. She knew only Hindi and my vocabulary in Hindi is not so great. So we had very little convo.

She was cooperative except LFK, DFK and BJ. Started with foreplay, and tried all means to get a FK from her, but she didn't give room. After the foreplay started with Mish action, and finished off with a HJ. The climate was so hot for me to continue the session so long. So its better we take sessions in the evenings to avoid sweaty sessions.

Fellow mongers, please avoid asking for SP contact until otherwise you have a reliable SP or Independent provider contact in exchange for me.

Face: 7/10.

Complexion: Fair.

Damage: 3 K.

Size: Petite, C Cup.

WIR: yes, but with a new chick.

Arman2684
02-21-16, 09:52

That's it. Removed my undies, and offered her my cock. She took it very casually and started to suck. Meanwhile she rubbed my balls and paralleled she sucked. Good time and a wonderful suck after a long time. Then I started the deed, with DATY. Excellent pussy to dine at. No smell in fact there was a smell of Hamam. Slight hairy. Had some time there and was squeezing her melons. She god aroused and asked me me to fuck. She came on top of me and took mine inside her. Five minutes in hat position and brought her to missionary. Stopped in between to rub her. Kiss her and continued. After good 8 to 10 minutes completed. She said your size is opt for me as her hole is becoming loose after too many fucks and not able yo enjoy now a days..Hi buddy,

I am a native of Cbe and now living in Chennai.

All my mongering till now have been in Chennai, Bangalore and UK. Been longing to bang chicks at Nama kovai and of course aunties turn me on big time.

Would be great if you can share the SP contact and any other Cbe contacts too.

I can reciprocate with very good ones in Chennai, Bangalore and UK.

Cheers,

A

BeautyAdmirer
02-26-16, 11:18
Other than loc, is there any other way / means to get some hotties? I think, in Coimbatore, being a small city, we could not proceed with advances with a strange woman. Only possible is to have referred by a friend is a sure way. This loc is full of fraudulent SPs. But those who are in the 'loop' are having a damn good time I say.

NathanCbe
03-09-16, 18:20
I got a call last Friday from a SP whom I monger with more than a year ago. All my initial posts were from that SP's supplies only. She was out of Coimbatore for more than a year now and she is a provider herself. To my surprise it was a welcome call for me. She was quoting one of her cousins who is a house wife is in need of a quick money and this cousin wants to provide service and earn.

She even shared with me her picture (age: early 30's) and the photo was very welcoming. Only issue is she is available only for incall, and she is quoting 10 K for multiple shots. I will be trying her later this month. Since she is in urgent need of money she is okay to attend any monger whom I refer. I said I will check with my friends and get back. That's the reason I making this post.

I prefer to share this contact only with Senior members of CBE forum or member who has written many reviews in this forum, obviously in exchange of a reliable Inde or SP contact.

Please PM if you are interested in trying this, we will get you the details.

BeautyAdmirer
03-10-16, 09:48
I got a call last Friday from a SP whom I monger with more than a year ago. All my initial posts were from that SP's supplies only. She was out of Coimbatore for more than a year now and she is a provider herself. To my surprise it was a welcome call for me. She was quoting one of her cousins who is a house wife is in need of a quick money and this cousin wants to provide service and earn.

She even shared with me her picture (age: early 30's) and the photo was very welcoming. Only issue is she is available only for incall, and she is quoting 10 K for multiple shots. I will be trying her later this month. Since she is in urgent need of money she is okay to attend any monger whom I refer. I said I will check with my friends and get back. That's the reason I making this post.

I prefer to share this contact only with Senior members of CBE forum or member who has written many reviews in this forum, obviously in exchange of a reliable Inde or SP contact.

Please PM if you are interested in trying this, we will get you the details.Happy to find some action in cbe forum, NathanCbe and I like your your posts I till now had only tough times with Loc Coimbatore SPs, and had just one lacatating mom for an ST, near the 1 D pudur bridge. Not an exciting time though as the crying baby was a turn off. But for the 2. 5 k damage she gave a good CBJ and an hour or so of lickings / kissings. The thing is, I couldn't enjoy because of her baby kept crying.

Regarding your early 30's Tamil contact, I am a lover of native flesh.

I'd be happy if you can share her coordinates.

Greetings,

Jackson

NathanCbe
03-10-16, 10:31
She is available only for Outcall, so the place is yours (preferably a safe place).

Please PM if you are interested in trying this, we will get you the details.

BeautyAdmirer
03-12-16, 09:10
She is available only for Outcall, so the place is yours (preferably a safe place).Hi bro,

Had that chick? If possible kindly post her pic here, so interested mongers should PM you.

NathanCbe
03-13-16, 15:22
Hi bro,

Had that chick? If possible kindly post her pic here, so interested mongers should PM you.Not yet bro. Will be planning this month end. Since she is a housewife (who prefer a discrete handling of her identity), I prefer not to share the pic over the forum. But surely can share over the PM.

NathanCbe
03-14-16, 11:54
Happy to find some action in cbe forum, NathanCbe and I like your your posts I till now had only tough times with Loc Coimbatore SPs, and had just one lacatating mom for an ST, near the 1 D pudur bridge. Not an exciting time though as the crying baby was a turn off. But for the 2. 5 k damage she gave a good CBJ and an hour or so of lickings / kissings. The thing is, I couldn't enjoy because of her baby kept crying.

Regarding your early 30's Tamil contact, I am a lover of native flesh.

I'd be happy if you can share her coordinates.

Greetings,

JacksonBro,

Enable your personal messaging option to share more details.

NathanCbe
03-14-16, 18:30
Dudes,

There is a new ad in Loc claiming a non-professional aunty available for 10 K overnight only (contact number ending 831). Did anybody tried that or called that number? If you have attended, please share your experience.

I hope its genuine and safe.

BeautyAdmirer
03-14-16, 18:36
Bro,

Enable your personal messaging option to share more details.Yes, I am trying. My axis the card was declined. Try with an other Axis the card tomorrow.

BeautyAdmirer
03-15-16, 10:25
Bro,

Enable your personal messaging option to share more details.Hi buddy,

My Subscription is enabled, please PM me!

ChennaiMale33
03-17-16, 17:04
She is available only for Outcall, so the place is yours (preferably a safe place).Hi Nathan,

I am new to mongering and I will be go to cbe for first week of April. Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Kalai Selvi
03-29-16, 03:11
Hi all,

I am new member of this group from extreme south part of TN. I am traveling to Coimbatore and will be there on 5th and 6th April. I want to do some adventures there. As I am new for Covai (first time) could someone help me to find some local birds? And in which area I can find this local birds? And what time? I am visiting Coimbatore for the purpose of mongering only. Is Covai dry? How can I find some horny there? Seniors please provide your valuable suggestions and ideas, if possible provide me with some contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Kalai Selvi
03-29-16, 03:18
Visiting Coimbatore for mongering in first week of April, your advice and guidance are appreciated.

Kalai Selvi
03-29-16, 08:37
I am coming there to Cbe in Apr 5, will be there two or three days. Could some seniors support with some contacts. I am coming specially for mongering. Your advice and supports are appreciated. Fellow members in Cbe on the following days can also contact. Once I am successful, I will write a report and support you all without expectation.

Thanks.

On The Wings
03-29-16, 19:41
I am traveling to Coimbatore and will be there on 5th and 6th April.I am visiting Coimbatore for the purpose of mongering only.Really surprised to see your posting. And you have planned to visit Kovai for the very purpose of mongering. My my. Mind explaining how you got this idea and how you selected Kovai for this purpose. If you got any other work in Kovai, please do. Otherwise, just cancel your plan. My humble request.

Cheers.

BobCt
03-30-16, 05:25
Hey fellow mongers,

I would be grateful for some contacts in Coimbatore. Would be happy to reciprocate with Bangalore.

Cheers.

BeautyAdmirer
03-30-16, 14:30
I am coming there to Cbe in Apr 5, will be there two or three days. Could some seniors support with some contacts. I am coming specially for mongering. Your advice and supports are appreciated. Fellow members in Cbe on the following days can also contact. Once I am successful, I will write a report and support you all without expectation.

Thanks.Dear bro,

We are fed up with the SPs of Coimbatore, their defrauding. Their ripping off. What to tell. May be one in ten of the SPs may deliver. Wish a Better luck for you.

Kalai Selvi
03-31-16, 04:19
Dear bro,

We are fed up with the SPs of Coimbatore, their defrauding. Their ripping off. What to tell. May be one in ten of the SPs may deliver. Wish a Better luck for you.Yes, I tried and tired of calling some SPs through phone. Some told me to come to Su / R area. Let me come there and try again. Hope Chennai have good options for the deed. I will write my Covai experience soon. Thanks for your time.

NathanCbe
04-01-16, 17:56
Dude,

Always the SP upsell their products, it's our duty to choose a best from the rest. I agree the supply in Kovai is not so great, but I am sure that there is a great level of mongering going on this city it's just that we don't know of. Seniors from Kovai can bet on this.

My advice to everyone in Kovai members is to form a coalition, share the contacts with each other, and ensure the contacts are used wisely.

Dear bro,

We are fed up with the SPs of Coimbatore, their defrauding. Their ripping off. What to tell. May be one in ten of the SPs may deliver. Wish a Better luck for you.

Kama Soothran
04-01-16, 20:10
Dude,

Always the SP upsell their products, it's our duty to choose a best from the rest. I agree the supply in Kovai is not so great, but I am sure that there is a great level of mongering going on this city it's just that we don't know of. Seniors from Kovai can bet on this.

My advice to everyone in Kovai members is to form a coalition, share the contacts with each other, and ensure the contacts are used wisely.Can I get some Covai numbers. I am a new one here. Please do give me.

Greetings,

Jackson

BeautyAdmirer
04-02-16, 16:05
Dude,

My advice to everyone in Kovai members is to form a coalition, share the contacts with each other, and ensure the contacts are used wisely.Yeah only this will help us. Cbe is a land of beauties, nobody can deny this. Women have a natural charm here, particularly their hair is more healthy and beautiful I have observed.

We should post more FRs and share any experiences. The Bangalore and new Delhi forum can an inspiration for all of us.

Look forward for more participation guys!

NathanCbe
04-03-16, 06:51
Dude,

Try some of the numbers in locanto and write some FRs.

Because without you invest in and try it out on your own the experience won't be real.

Without FRs the seniors cannot validate your credibility.

Can I get some Covai numbers. I am a new one here. Please do give me.

Greetings,

Jackson

NathanCbe
04-03-16, 07:10
Usually I get good North Indian or Bangalore birds from this SP. Last Sunday, I checked with him for a pics of the new chicks in his farm. He shared a picture and said this bird will give excellent company.

I decided to try it though I am not fond of Hindi chicks because I don't know that language quiet well. Moreover I had some difficult experience in maneuvering the north chicks.

I decided to visit this SP's den in the evening because of the heat wave in CBE, so wanted to enjoy the chick in a cooler temperature.

Went to his placed, he showed the bird. It was good and young. So I went into start the deed. There started the issues. She was keep on nagging like how she doesn't like this place and wanted to leave now itself. She is feeling pain as she attended many before me. That was a too much of a turn off for me.

Even then I tried continuing, but she kept on pressurizing me to complete. So I walked out immediately and told my SP about it. He went back to her and inquired, she said its all fine. I told him my mood is off because of her painful nagging.

He told once I see the chick and start the deed, the deal is on, so I have to pay him.

I agreed for 2 k and I paid him because I don't want to make a scene there. Because nothing much happen there except boob playing, he returned 500 back to me.

He said he will get this corrected next time. He advised to attended the chick fresh in the morning to ensure a better company.

WIR: yes for his variety of menu.

Only negative side is we don't know which bird will provide good company.

Bottom line: try to be the first to attend in a day to avoid nagging.

Vignesh2
04-05-16, 19:10
I should agree with Nathan. Coimbatore is a good place to monger. But like many places there are frauds. You should be serious enough to have a contact and establish relationships. So far I have had very good experience here. My only suggestion is none of the girls excepting Mallu and Tamil girls give a approaching experience. Almost 100% of NI girls didn't give a proper company primarily being they have a higher attitude especially when they are in a their 2 cities like Coimbatore. Also they are paid higher and so they naturally think they have upper hand.

On the contrary native and Mallu girls gave excellent company and their approach is always good. Maybe taste of people varies but I predominantly prefer SI. Also younger girls always show more attitude in comparison to slightly higher aged SI. Most of NI girls are around 24 to 25 and they look good but not in bed.

NathanCbe
04-07-16, 08:09
Dude,

You were spot on about NI girls service. That's the reason I stay away as much as possible.

One more ask from my side is, please get your PM enabled so that the group can be benefits from your contacts and vice versa.

I should agree with Nathan. Coimbatore is a good place to monger. But like many places there are frauds. You should be serious enough to have a contact and establish relationships. So far I have had very good experience here. My only suggestion is none of the girls excepting Mallu and Tamil girls give a approaching experience. Almost 100% of NI girls didn't give a proper company primarily being they have a higher attitude especially when they are in a their 2 cities like Coimbatore. Also they are paid higher and so they naturally think they have upper hand.

On the contrary native and Mallu girls gave excellent company and their approach is always good. Maybe taste of people varies but I predominantly prefer SI. Also younger girls always show more attitude in comparison to slightly higher aged SI. Most of NI girls are around 24 to 25 and they look good but not in bed.

TravelerD
04-07-16, 14:59
Is there any action in kozhikode? Please send PM.

MicheleRavanan
04-11-16, 12:59
Hi friends,

Visiting Coimbatore tomorrow, 12 April 2016. In search of good contacts. Inde and SP will do. Looking for mallu or real Tamil girls. Please help.

TIA.

NathanCbe
04-17-16, 11:30
Dudes,

The summer is turning too hot, so is the mood. Looking for any good Inde contacts in Coimbatore. In return I will share my contacts.

Let me know.

FredyyChennai
04-18-16, 18:25
Guys.

After long time in Chennai, I shifted into Coimbatore and see no much of happenings around. The indes are rare catch, hidden grounds. The SPs are not that much faithful, does not hold good girls too.

In my last 8 to 9 months, tried just 3 SPs but 2 of them were out of my radar since first attempt was itself not fine, ordinary stuffs, very ordinary. Only one SP is in cards, rarely checking some chick with him but still the quality is not as good too.

Coimbatore is dry place for me and been hopping to Chennai, a known devil at least to find some relief.

I just had one go with Inde here, outcall college girl doing PG in a famous college around. Unfortunately she is not regular. Infact got her after couple of years in touch, but did not bulge and it was time that put across and met her after setting things on safe place. She did not bulge coming to hotels so had tough but managed a friends home. Was not that great experience, but seems a fresher and rarely hits ground. Seems no experience and its up to you to handle. OK for being a companion, DFK and licking, sucking kissing on cards. Mish and doggy, she was not into doggy, just tried but she said she couldn't. After that she is busy with her exams. Had been asking for her for round 2, and even to put into her friends. But I know she does not have any such friends. She just wanted to do something for passing time and needs. Could not schedule her for second still, but she never refused too. Just watching her time.

Other than this Coimbatore is dry and getting much dryer in summer. Had been busy as well not able to research for, but sure I hope to crack codes sooner. Any friends here, old guys in forum could see if can help. I am into Indes for quite sometime, rare to SPs if the profile in good. Sure whatever I could I would be of help too.

NathanCbe
04-21-16, 11:00
Dudes,

Off late many Indes are available only for Outcall. Is there any safe place to take them out?

Any good hotels or service apartment that could help?

Any of you have any safe place which can be lend for few hours?

Let me know and I really appreciate your help.

ChennaiMale33
04-23-16, 19:17
Dudes,

Off late many Indes are available only for Outcall. Is there any safe place to take them out?

Let me know and I really appreciate your help.Hi bro,

Please PM me some Indies contact. Thanks in advance bro.

NathanCbe
04-26-16, 11:11
Bro,

I have shared the details to your PM please check.

Hi bro,

Please PM me some Indies contact. Thanks in advance bro.

Shooting Dick
04-27-16, 19:18
Hi fellas,

Am new to this forum, can any of you help me in getting a babe around Coimbatore?

Any agents no or MPs also acceptable.

Thanks in advance.

KarthiKeyAnv
05-03-16, 06:20
Hi,

I am from south India. Kanyakumari. Looking for good chicks at any rate for a night. I also learned from people from Toronto. Can anyone suggest me to get the contact for good chicks and how to get premium services from this.

Chennai Robert
05-08-16, 09:03
Bro,

I have shared the details to your PM please check.Hi Nathan,

I am a senior member from Chennai. Now in Cbe. Can you share details.

Greetings,

Jackson

Suraj Boby
05-11-16, 16:22
Hello Coimbatore mongers.

I'm active member of Delhi forum, will be in Cbt for next couple of days. Need digits for indi and SP, will reciprocate with Delhi, Pune and Hyderabad digits.

Happy mongering!!

Suraj.

U Matter
05-14-16, 18:31
Coming back after long time. Any latest good experiences by fellow mongers with any Tamil inde's, could you please share?

Cheers.

JackSparrow24
05-14-16, 21:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

MadHanr
05-22-16, 15:47
Hi Seniors,

Am from Singapore and new to CBE and will be here till Tuesday so could someone please PM me some Indi or SP numbers?

Thanks in advance.

RonAndrews
05-25-16, 12:32
Hey buddy,

Is there any means of sharing a contact?

P.S.: I am new in here and to this city.

Cheers

Greetings,

Jackson

BadAtma
05-29-16, 12:57
Sir,

Can you kindly share some indie contacts.

Regards,

BadAtma

Dudes,

Let me know and I really appreciate your help.

SikandRajan
06-09-16, 08:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

NathanCbe
06-23-16, 17:44
Dudes,

I know I was silent in the forum for more than a month. I did had some good actions few weeks ago but couldn't write an FR about it.

I am looking for some action in Coimbatore, so wanted to try something new. Can any of you share your Indie contact? In turn I will share some Indie and SP contact I have with me.

Please note my earlier Indie Vani is currently camping in Chennai now, if required I can provide her digits too.

Ssinger999
06-24-16, 06:56
"Lets make this city great again."Nice. That is a Triumphant statement, if you know what I mean.

Ssdel
06-27-16, 05:11
Kovai to dry to monger?

May be we are looking at wrong places. Or we don't know where to find a catch.

Help would be appreciated in some pointers or direct contacts if any.

Secondly bro could you share details of Vaani over a PM?

I visit Chennai often so next visit could score based on your behalf.

Thanks in advance.

Ss

Dudes,

I know I was silent in the forum for more than a month. I did had some good actions few weeks ago but couldn't write an FR about it.

I am looking for some action in Coimbatore, so wanted to try something new. Can any of you share your Indie contact? In turn I will share some Indie and SP contact I have with me.

Please note my earlier Indie Vani is currently camping in Chennai now, if required I can provide her digits too.

LuckysShb
06-30-16, 20:34
No one ready to help. Me, so I tried my own way by locanto, and went to MP near Avinasi road. Worst scene by therapists, area.

Money, time all gone waste.

Ssdel
07-01-16, 03:12
I think you learnt it the hard way.

Be cautious next time.

No one ready to help. Me, so I tried my own way by locanto, and went to MP near Avinasi road. Worst scene by therapists, area.

NathanCbe
07-02-16, 06:57
Dude,

Pretty much all the seniors in the forum also learned things the hard way and through lots of hit and miss.

This is never easy for anyone, when you try few things on your own you will get some good contacts with that you can get help from others.

Coimbatore is little dry now, no good MP here. Pretty much the entire show in Coimbatore is driven by the trusted SPs and some low scale Indies. There are some upscale action going, but that is only for high-class elite people who spend a lot.

JkForYou18
07-02-16, 11:55
Hello guys,

Two indies from Chennai visiting CBE tomorrow. If anyone is interested, PM me for details. You have to arrange place. Once someone is fixed, won't be replying for further PMs. Apologies in advance.

Cheers.

JK.

StrongPistol
07-15-16, 08:29
Hi guys,

I am planning to official visit CBE in two days. I seek help from seniors for good SP and Indie contacts. Thanks.

Greetings,

Jackson

SachinTenkr
07-16-16, 02:31
Hello,

I am interested. Please send me more details regarding the girls.

Greetings,

Jackson

FredyyChennai
07-16-16, 09:47
I completely missed this msg friend. Hope its too too late now. Given the dry conditions here, I feel badly to miss it.

Hello guys,

Two indies from Chennai visiting CBE tomorrow. If anyone is interested, PM me for details. You have to arrange place. Once someone is fixed, won't be replying for further PMs. Apologies in advance.

Cheers.

JK.

NomadicRider
07-17-16, 11:42
Appreciate sharing the details on PM. Tried to reach but your pm is full.

Thanks

Hello guys,

Cheers.

JK.

Rajaa
07-19-16, 13:08
Appreciate sharing the details on PM. Tried to reach but your pm is full.

ThanksAnyone has contacts in erode? Can share some SP in erode in return.

Ssdel
07-20-16, 04:12
Seems like a very dry area.

Nothing available.

If you may have anything safe & reliable in the area feel free to share if you find me worthy enough.

Thanks

Anyone has contacts in erode? Can share some SP in erode in return.

Da Monger
07-20-16, 05:16
Coming back to Coimbatore after a long time and wanted to sample the local talent. Started with a contact I had from 6 years ago. No response, maybe they changed numbers. So gave locanto a shot, visited a seedy place in singanallur. The lady was about 40 pounds overweight in her hip area alone, the face photo looked ok so got duped, paid 1k just to get out of there. Tried calling couple more on locanto but did not have a good feeling so decided against it. One of the evenings I was waiting for a friend in a pub on avinashi road across from old shanthi theatre. Since he was running late I thought I would grab a rum and coke and tried to flag down a waiter with no luck. Across me was a group of girls, and one of them said the waiters are slow here and started chit chatting. Lo and behold she asks me if I have whatsapp and what am I doing in coimbatore etc. My P4P radar starting going off and bluntly asked if she would want to go to my hotel and drink my expensive whiskey. Guess what she quoted me 20k for 1 shot, no kissing. I just laughed. That is almost 300 USD / HR and I can probably get an LT with full GFE in many other monger friendly countries. Anyway just to get out of the situation I said no thanks and I was looking for a regular date nothing paid, she started abusing me, I just simply moved away. Felt like I got lucky and got away from a bad situation.

So for me it feels like coimbatore is the same as last time. Pay thru the nose for something mediocre or settle on some massage place with below par girls and service unless you get really lucky with contacts. Oh well at least I tried, I still have 10 more days here and plan to enjoy the weather and water. stay safe my good people.

Sur0000
07-22-16, 08:53
That's bad. I use to crib about Chennai's scene while staying there. Oh boy, after relocating further southern part, Chennai looks like heaven. LOL.

Coming back to Coimbatore after a long time and wanted to sample the local talent. Started with a contact I had from 6 years ago. No response, maybe they changed numbers. So gave locanto a shot, visited a seedy place in singanallur. The lady was about 40 pounds overweight in her hip area alone, the face photo looked ok so got duped, paid 1k just to get out of there. Tried calling couple more on locanto but did not have a good feeling so decided against it. One of the evenings I was waiting for a friend in a pub on avinashi road across from old shanthi theatre. Since he was running late I thought I would grab a rum and coke and tried to flag down a waiter with no luck. Across me was a group of girls, and one of them said the waiters are slow here and started chit chatting. Lo and behold she asks me if I have whatsapp and what am I doing in coimbatore etc. My P4P radar starting going off and bluntly asked if she would want to go to my hotel and drink my expensive whiskey. Guess what she quoted me 20k for 1 shot, no kissing. I just laughed. That is almost 300 USD / HR and I can probably get an LT with full GFE in many other monger friendly countries. Anyway just to get out of the situation I said no thanks and I was looking for a regular date nothing paid, she started abusing me, I just simply moved away. Felt like I got lucky and got away from a bad situation.

So for me it feels like coimbatore is the same as last time. Pay thru the nose for something mediocre or settle on some massage place with below par girls and service unless you get really lucky with contacts. Oh well at least I tried, I still have 10 more days here and plan to enjoy the weather and water. stay safe my good people.

NathanCbe
07-22-16, 20:39
Dudes, I agree Coimbatore has reached a drought. Asked for helping hands from Chennai and Bangalore forum; will see if we can bring moisture back to this lovely city.

BTW, have anybody tried anything from Locanto? Any good leads in Coimbatore?

SexyBoyChn
07-23-16, 05:27
Coimbatore is not a place for paid sex, mongers use to date with neighbour mallu aunties and college girls. This is how the scene was in coimbatore when I grown up there and become a monger, I've never paid for laying down in coimbatore. The only thing I pay is for room and petrol and some gifts to the college girls whom I slept with, I didn't get a chnace to get any mallu aunties since I use to live in a posh area and hardly I interact with the neighbours.

Dudes, I agree Coimbatore has reached a drought. Asked for helping hands from Chennai and Bangalore forum; will see if we can bring moisture back to this lovely city.

BTW, have anybody tried anything from Locanto? Any good leads in Coimbatore?

BeautyAdmirer
07-23-16, 15:31
Coimbatore is not a place for paid sex, mongers use to date with neighbour mallu aunties and college girls. This is how the scene was in coimbatore when I grown up there and become a monger, I've never paid for laying down in coimbatore. The only thing I pay is for room and petrol and some gifts to the college girls whom I slept with, I didn't get a chnace to get any mallu aunties since I use to live in a posh area and hardly I interact with the neighbours.I entirely agree with you bro. The situation was like that only some years back, a good acquaintance or a rapo will do. But these days even if you are ready to pay, a good experience is elusive.

Sur0000
07-25-16, 05:13

BTW, have anybody tried anything from Locanto? Any good leads in Coimbatore?I gave up searching one in local areas. I guess better option for us is to travel to Chennai / bglr or evel Kolkatta once in a while, rather than wasting money in areas like Coimbatore / tirunelveli etc. At least that's what I learnt. LOL.

BeautyAdmirer
07-25-16, 13:22
I gave up searching one in local areas. I guess better option for us is to travel to chennai / bglr or evel kolkatta once in a while, rather than wasting money in areas like coimbatore / tirunelveli etc. At least that's what I learnt. LOL.Learning about SG from the Kolkata forum, it's very interesting and tempting for a visit to there. Shall we think about it really guys?

Sur0000
07-26-16, 05:57
Learning about SG from the Kolkata forum, it's very interesting and tempting for a visit to there. Shall we think about it really guys?SG is very tempting. Only thing that's hesitating is language.

HarCom
07-26-16, 07:31
SG is a must visit for any monger. At first sight the place may put you off, but within its alleys there are many good gems to be found. You will find all kinds of women there catering to all starta. With the right guide it is good place to explore and have a good time. I was there 3 years ago and had 4 good catches over 3 days.

Learning about SG from the Kolkata forum, it's very interesting and tempting for a visit to there. Shall we think about it really guys?

BeautyAdmirer
07-26-16, 11:53
SG is a must visit for any monger. At first sight the place may put you off, but within its alleys there are many good gems to be found. You will find all kinds of women there catering to all starta. With the right guide it is good place to explore and have a good time. I was there 3 years ago and had 4 good catches over 3 days.Oh really? Kolkatta bros are very helpful here at ISG Kolkata forum, so when we plan, think we can rely on them for guidance.

NathanCbe
07-31-16, 09:42
After a unwanted controversy with Vani's episode, I was desperately looking for some action in Coimbatore. My regular SP was out of town for more than a month, and I didn't have anywhere to turn.

After his vacation my SP was back in CBE and I immediately called him last week for any new birds. He got his first bird flew in on Thursday and share me the attached picture (Yellow).

After many calls, I finally settled down for a session today morning. Whenever he recommends something as good, its 80% good and 20% may go south. This time I wanted to try as I was dry for long.

She is Jothi who is originally from Hyderabad, but speaks good Tamil. Before the deed gave her some chocolates, she was happy about it. Started talking about Hyderabad. Started with Body adoring, and went into deed. After a long time thoroughly enjoyed a DATY (she was very responsive);.

She reversed the favor with CBJ and Ball sucking (wow it was awesome); Then went into Mish, Doggie and finished in CG. Man. She knows her moves to make people come. Believe me, I have taken at least 3 services before with different birds with same SP, everytime I had to finish with a HJ because they doesn't know how to keep the pleasure going.

Looks: 6/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Service: 7/10 (If she had BBJ and DFK; its 10/10).

Damage: 2. 8 K (2. 5 K for SP (My premium price for being a regular with my SP) and. 3 K Tips).

+ : Nice DATY, FIV, CG and awesome CBJ (with ball sucking); Excellent armpit; ideal for armpit lovers (it was my long time fantasy).

- : No DFK or FK either (but she ensured I didn't even care about her negatives with her Positives).

WIR: Definitely yes, when she comes back to Coimbatore.

Highlights: She is a regular in Chennai and has place to serve as well in Chennai itseems. I have got her number, but this time I am going to be very careful with sharing (had enough with Vani). Will share with my good senior friends and will open to others only if the seniors says the service is good.

Attaching few more pics of the birds I had service in May (I didn't write FR about it; as I was little busy).

Red & Black nighty: She was originally from Chennai, but she will provide service only when she is on tour to other cities; She was very good and cooperative. Nice BBBJ she gave.

One in Pink: She was Ok with her service, not much to tell. But her looks were great and was from Kochi.

One in Black: She is the one I described in my earilier FR, where was not at all willing to provide service as I went by end of day on a Sunday.

PattiKkad2000
07-31-16, 10:54
Hi bro,

Have been following your posts for a while and wanted to thank your effort and contribution for new members like me. Thanks.

P

After a unwanted controversy with Vani's episode, I was desperately looking for some action in Coimbatore. My regular SP was out of town for more than a month, and I didn't have anywhere to turn.

After his vacation my SP was back in CBE and I immediately called him last week for any new birds. He got his first bird flew in on Thursday and share me the attached picture (Yellow).

After many calls, I finally settled down for a session today morning. Whenever he recommends something as good, its 80% good and 20% may go south. This time I wanted to try as I was dry for long.

She is Jothi who is originally from Hyderabad, but speaks good Tamil. Before the deed gave her some chocolates, she was happy about it. Started talking about Hyderabad. Started with Body adoring, and went into deed. After a long time thoroughly enjoyed a DATY (she was very responsive);.

She reversed the favor with CBJ and Ball sucking (wow it was awesome); Then went into Mish, Doggie and finished in CG. Man. She knows her moves to make people come. Believe me, I have taken at least 3 services before with different birds with same SP, everytime I had to finish with a HJ because they doesn't know how to keep the pleasure going..

Aruncuckoo
07-31-16, 16:38
Oh really? Kolkatta bros are very helpful here at ISG Kolkata forum, so when we plan, think we can rely on them for guidance.Read my reports and other fellow ISG members, SG is some thing if you visit once you will not stop. PM me if you are visiting, I can help you guys. FYI. I don't know a single word in Hindi / Bengali.

Arun

Sagarr
08-01-16, 09:01
Hi guys,

I am a new member. My first encounter with HW (I guess) 30-34 who is staying in saibaba Colny cbe, got her contact in loc tried on a Saturday morning place is pretty low with floor bed. Nice figure and tried to please with more position s talkative.

Figure 6/10.

Service 7/10.

Place 3/10.

With -maybe if it's a good place. I have her no and her sp no if anyone need let me know.

RoneyAlan
08-01-16, 14:15
Hi mate,

Can you pass on her contact, thanks in advance.

Hi guys,

I am a new member. My first encounter with HW (I guess) 30-34 who is staying in saibaba Colny cbe, got her contact in loc tried on a Saturday morning place is pretty low with floor bed. Nice figure and tried to please with more position s talkative.

Figure 6/10.

Service 7/10.

Place 3/10.

With -maybe if it's a good place. I have her no and her sp no if anyone need let me know.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

NathanCbe
08-01-16, 18:21
Dude,

You need to get a PM subscription without that you cannot share any contacts with anybody.

Hi guys,

Figure 6/10.

Service 7/10.

Place 3/10.

With -maybe if it's a good place. I have her no and her sp no if anyone need let me know.

Sagarr
08-02-16, 05:33
Can anyone tell me how this subscription thing works. I guess I subscribed and am not sure how it works.

Sagarr
08-02-16, 07:15
Have anyone tried trip SP whom I found in loc under tripur.

Sagarr
08-02-16, 10:01
The bird is in trip are SP place quoting 5 k is this worth, it think its too high, am not planning to try its bit far from Cbe anyone need contact I'll share.

NathanCbe
08-03-16, 02:36
Dude, 5 K is too costly, max you can spend is 3 K with place; provided she does have everything in the menu.

The bird is in trip are SP place quoting 5 k is this worth, it think its too high, am not planning to try its bit far from Cbe anyone need contact I'll share.

Sagarr
08-03-16, 09:10
After the bust in last month LE activity is high I guess so most of the SP are laying low.

HarCom
08-03-16, 15:50
Nice post Nathan.

Glad to find a monger from Coimbatore who is so active on and off the forum and especially one who shares contacts. Truly appreciate it.

All the birds featured in this post seem kind of mature, the way I like them, so maybe our tastes match.

Myself an occasional monger, born and bred in Cbe, but usually monger outside for privacy reasons. Just dropped in to appreciate your good work and hope to see more contributions from you to keep the Cbe forum alive.

HarCom.

She reversed the favor with CBJ and Ball sucking (wow it was awesome); Then went into Mish, Doggie and finished in CG. Man. She knows her moves to make people come. Believe me, I have taken at least 3 services before with different birds with same SP, everytime I had to finish with a HJ because they doesn't know how to keep the pleasure going.

Looks: 6/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Service: 7/10 (If she had BBJ and DFK; its 10/10).

Damage: 2. 8 K (2. 5 K for SP (My premium price for being a regular with my SP) and. 3 K Tips).

+ : Nice DATY, FIV, CG and awesome CBJ (with ball sucking); Excellent armpit; ideal for armpit lovers (it was my long time fantasy).

- : No DFK or FK either (but she ensured I didn't even care about her negatives with her Positives).

WIR: Definitely yes, when she comes back to Coimbatore.

Highlights: She is a regular in Chennai and has place to serve as well in Chennai itseems. I have got her number, but this time I am going to be very careful with sharing (had enough with Vani). Will share with my good senior friends and will open to others only if the seniors says the service is good.

Attaching few more pics of the birds I had service in May (I didn't write FR about it; as I was little busy).

Red & Black nighty: She was originally from Chennai, but she will provide service only when she is on tour to other cities; She was very good and cooperative. Nice BBBJ she gave.

One in Pink: She was Ok with her service, not much to tell. But her looks were great and was from Kochi.

One in Black: She is the one I described in my earilier FR, where was not at all willing to provide service as I went by end of day on a Sunday.

Ssdel
08-03-16, 16:50
Lay low for the time being stick to indies only avoid SP connect if any.

Cover your tracks.

Stay safe.

Have fun.

After the bust in last month LE activity is high I guess so most of the SP are laying low.

NathanCbe
08-07-16, 15:30
After a last week's sucess, I tried my SP with a new young bird who happens to be friend of Jothi (whom I tried last week). As Jothi personally told she is good and young; I tried without any hesitation; also I had high hopes for this young chick.

Now I have made it a trend to get some juices and chocolates for the Chicks when I go for the service. By that way, they remember me and also that personal touch provide us a edge. Do try that its a good practice.

In fact since yesterday morning, I was trying to reach a new SP I got contact from a fellow ISGian. But she was not picking up at all, so settled for my regular SP with this young chick.

I went there in the evening, so that bird was not so fresh; I used the washroom too ensure I am clean. Started with Body adoring; tried DATY but that was not so great as I was not fresh. Asked her for CBJ, she said no, which was a huge turnoff, so started with Mish and tried other positions, nothing suited me. Finally ended with HJ; One thing interesting this time was, we had a cuddle session after the deed, that was good.

Looks 5/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Attitude: 6/10.

Hygiene: 5/10.

Damage: 2. 5 K.

WIR: NO to this Chick and Yes to my SP.

Just becoz I had a bad day with this Chick doesn't mean that everything has fallen apart. Yesterday was a not so lucky for me, but I made what's the best out of it. This is the other side of the coin.

Sagarr
08-08-16, 11:19
Is anyone having inde contacts in Cbe, if so share some contact with reference thank you, I have one mature HW contact age is around 38 -40 if anyone interested I can share digits.

ChennaiMale33
08-09-16, 02:45
Hi Sagarr,

Please PM me the indie contact.

Cheers.

Is anyone having inde contacts in Cbe, if so share some contact with reference thank you, I have one mature HW contact age is around 38 -40 if anyone interested I can share digits.

Sagarr
08-10-16, 06:55
Everything seems so dry I think it's because of LE activity in Cbe so my old SP are out of reach, after the raid in MP and hotel in past weeks things changed here, hoping to see good action in Cbe real soon.

HungryKumar
08-11-16, 10:56
Is anyone having inde contacts in Cbe, if so share some contact with reference thank you, I have one mature HW contact age is around 38 -40 if anyone interested I can share digits.Please share the digits.

Sagarr
08-17-16, 17:56
Suggest me a good hotel in Cbe. Which allows unrelated unmarried people's with single ID proof.

Sur0000
08-18-16, 05:11
Suggest me a good hotel in Cbe. Which allows unrelated unmarried people's with single ID proof.Try OYO rooms and pick the rooms that doesn't restrict to married couple (they have an option to search like this) and allowing local ID too. If you have an ID with different address, that's cool.

KumarCbe
08-18-16, 09:29
Suggest me a good hotel in Cbe. Which allows unrelated unmarried people's with single ID proof.Most of the hotels in Nehru St Ramnagar or 1st & 2nd st in gandhipuram allow.

Sagarr
08-18-16, 21:56
Called SP whom used to run in Vadavlli area and near Kovai kondattam fixed the price at 8 k confirmed the girl for outcall, checked in at hotel and Ram nagr before picking up the girl, and again called the SP his phone switched off tried another no which is also switched off, total damage 2.5 k.

Sur0000
08-19-16, 07:15
How is the CBE scene usually? I am visiting here and since staying with collegues, cudn't host my place. Didn't got any lead in CBE from ISG friends. Looks like the SPs are off or something. A friend asked his erode contact, but then he also said, some aunties may be available, but I have to host place.

So the regulars in CBE, you guys host your place only?

Sagarr
08-20-16, 08:07
SP are laying low still LE activity is on I guess, don't know. Cbe is so dry, I guess there is some real action going on in Tripur and Pollachi and as you said erode. If anyone have any contact in Tripur, Erode. Let me know.

Thanks.

How is the CBE scene usually? I am visiting here and since staying with collegues, cudn't host my place. Didn't got any lead in CBE from ISG friends. Looks like the SPs are off or something. A friend asked his erode contact, but then he also said, some aunties may be available, but I have to host place.

So the regulars in CBE, you guys host your place only?

NathanCbe
08-20-16, 18:57
Its been more than a year since I have had my first full nighter with Aishwarya with my regular SP (that was the first time I met this SP through my old SP).

After that I shared her contact with a fellow monger in ISG and then she got very busy in Bangalore; didn't come to Coimbatore for a trip at all. Couple of days ago, my SP has shared the pics of the birds he has and to my surprise it had Aishwarya's photo in it. Then I contacted my SP to confirm it her this time come here for real.

Fixed up a first appointment today and went there with some sweet and chips. The moment she saw me she got excited and teased me with sweet pecks on my cheeks. The deed started with body adoring and loads of DFK for 10 minutes.

Continued to DATY which was very nice and hot. Then asked her to give me a BJ, she wasnt ready for BBBJ because she is always choosy about that so she said she will do CBJ. While she started the CBJ, I went to DATY to make a 69 experience. It was heavenly. After that started the deed in Mish position. She gave me awesome kisses and much needed naughty bites that multiplied the experience. She gave the nice pressure by squeezing the thighs.

Released the loaded after few minutes in that position. After that dozed for few minutes by hugging her and chugging on her jugs. Since the SP went away after her deed started, it took 15 minutes for him to return back, till then we were sitting on the sofa was exchanging conversation about Bangalore, Mangalore and the Aish's mongering life. It was very good.

Now, this SP I take service from has a very closed circle of customers, so he seldom allows newbies; even then I gave his number to couple of ISG-ians, but they just called him once itseems and didn't even try taking service from him.

So I can share my SP contact only to serious people who is wanting to have a regular service in Coimbatore. Others, please don't ask for the contact.

Sagarr
08-26-16, 19:04
Guys,

Any leads of LT in cbe, got a hotel room. In Cbe. Any help will be much appreciated, especially Nathan.

Thanks in advance.

Sagarr
08-27-16, 07:02
Hello,

Got pic from loc new SP any one is it authentic any reviews.

NathanCbe
08-27-16, 18:34
Hello,

Got pic from loc new SP any one is it authentic any reviews.Replied to your PM, I don't have any Inde contact except for my SP contact I shared with you. And the photos you SP shared seems very unreal for Coimbatore climate or for Mongering environment. Especially the orange.

Be safe dude and never forget the thumb rule "Never pay before seeing the bird".

Sagarr
08-28-16, 09:00
From same SP any reviews guys quotes 5-8 k for 3 hrs 15 k LT.

Trojan1000
08-28-16, 19:56
Hello,

Got pic from loc new SP any one is it authentic any reviews.Doesn't the orange one look like Aishwarya Rai? Too good to be true in my opinion.

Shockman
08-28-16, 21:50
I cannot imagine quality like this in CBE.

I'd bet a tineye or google image search will reveal that these are pics of actresses / models.

Play safe and, like Nathan advised, never pay in advance and put yourself in a compromising position.

From same SP any reviews guys quotes 5-8 k for 3 hrs 15 k LT.

BeautyAdmirer
08-29-16, 08:07
From same SP any reviews guys quotes 5-8 k for 3 hrs 15 k LT.The blue background girl is a Telugu actress. Can't trust that SP 100% sure.

Sur0000
08-30-16, 14:16
From same SP any reviews guys quotes 5-8 k for 3 hrs 15 k LT.LOL. She is jyothi krishna. Forget this SP's number please.

Screw84
09-02-16, 09:28
Dear friend,

Will be travelling to Salem this weekend. Need some help if there is mongering lead.

ChrisMonger3
09-05-16, 03:03
Hi folk,

What are the best MP's with happy ending in Coimbatore? Any help with names and locations would be appreciated. You can PM me if need be.

Chrismonger3

RameshMgp
09-05-16, 08:23
Its good to see Coimbatore forum active and congrats to Nathan, Kumarcbe, Freddychennai etc for keeping up with the updates.

With my little experience I would like to share some mongering scenes in cbe.

1) Girls through SP's advertising in sites like LC, CL etc. Here you would find 100 of listings pointing to single SP and I believe there are 2 to 3 genuine groups around Cbe which closes and operates depend on LE action. This scene is mostly of good looking north girls (Depends on your taste) which typically ends up pay fuck leave and you might get lucky in one or two instances out of 100. Some times you might find south girls group too but mostly of aunt types. Range from 2. 5 to 6 k ST, 10 to 20 k for LT and totally depends on your negotiating skill. You get top access, HJ and mostly of miss position no FK or DFK, BBJ.

2) Through contacts of any means like friends or closed circle, cabs etc which is where I believe real fun is. They may not be super good looking but this where you will get what you expect in mongering. Here you can find mostly of si girls and north which is rare. Range might be from 2 k to 7 k ST, 7 k -20 k LT depends on the bird.

3) MP scene where you will most probably get happy ending but nothing more. B2B which still non-existent in Coimbatore spa's and even if you find one and convince a girl it will be more of artificial rubbing since girls here have zero knowledge of B2B or the owners are not ready to take risk. 2 k to 4 k which is way too high for our place and service provided.

4) There is big circle outside which you will never find in any forms of internet and they prefer safety first approach. Here you you can get cheap to small time TV actress, dancers etc. There is an elite group too which I'm finding hard to crack but know time will do.

This is mostly how Cbe mongering scene works as of my knowledge and there might be small change in service depends on situation. My few cents to all newbies please go through forum before asking for contacts. Mongering is risk in many ways like health, family and LE so better be prepared for all this with necessary precaution. Mongering may sound good and easier but in real life situation will be different right from speaking with SP to getting out of the place after the deed. Treat the SP and girls well but don't get too personal. Never pay upfront even if you find miss world because you will definitely end up loosing all your hard earned money. Always follow your mind than johnny which is hard but experience will teach you this hard lesson. Most the seniors would definitely gone through hardship in getting good contacts in Coimbatore which is very rare unlike metros so don't expect them to share just like that.

So be patient, test the water with utmost safety and enjoy.

Regards.

NathanCbe
09-09-16, 10:43
Dudes,

Any body has taken service from Indie Priya from SITRA area no ending 9831? She is asking for 5 K per hour or 3 K ST. Is she worth that much? Let me know. My usual burn rate is 3 K Max.

Sagarr
09-09-16, 11:18
Hello guys,

Got a pic from Tripur SP any review s quoting 4 k ST 6 K 1 HR.

BeautyAdmirer
09-09-16, 15:17
Its good to see coimbatore forum active and congrats to nathan, kumarcbe, freddychennai etc for keeping up with the updates.

With my little experience I would like to share some mongering scenes in cbe.

1) Girls through sp's advertising in sites like LC, CL etc. Here you would find 100 of listings pointing to single sp and I believe there are 2 to 3 genuine groups around cbe which closes and operates depend on LE action. This scene is mostly of good looking north girls (Depends on your taste) which typically ends up pay fuck leave and you might get lucky in one or two instances out of 100. Some times you might find south girls group too but mostly of aunt types. Range from 2. 5 to 6 k ST, 10 to 20 k for LT and totally depends on your negotiating skill. You get top access, HJ and mostly of miss position no FK or DFK, bbj..Excellent, in-depth write up bro.

Sagarr
09-09-16, 18:36
Excellent, in-depth write up bro.Hello dude,

The scene in Cbe is much complicated taxi drivers auto drivers, are not in to the scene. Inde are depended on SP in Cbe, social network and ads or no longer in scene loc CL. If you have some contact before 2 yr it will help else no new contact in Cbe,some serious real action is happening in Cbe. That's it.

NathanCbe
09-09-16, 19:09
Hello guys,

Got a pic from Tripur SP any review s quoting 4 k ST 6 K 1 HR.Dude, this is the chick I had a problem with, where I took service with my SP. She has loads of attitude. She is worth only 1 K ST. Not worth it, don't waste your money.

RameshPktr
09-10-16, 02:51
Hello dude,

The scene in Cbe is much complicated taxi drivers auto drivers, are not in to the scene. Inde are depended on SP in Cbe, social network and ads or no longer in scene loc CL. If you have some contact before 2 yr it will help else no new contact in Cbe,some serious real action is happening in Cbe. That's it.What sagarr told about taxi / auto drivers is true.

LE is strict in CBE in this regard. I can say this based on my years of stay and frequent visit in CBE.

But I think Loc is happening.

It's a small group. They control complete SP action. A year back, there is an incident happened through LOC, where we picked a MILF near BT and hosted at Ooty.

Tirupur is a lot happening place if you have proper contact.

Apart from SP, there is a good chance of picking girls on train and bus, if you are regular and know the art of pickup.

ChrisMonger3
09-12-16, 18:43
Hi fellow mongers,

I am a regular contributor in the Sri Lankan forum. Am currently in Coimbatore and seek your help / advise to locate a MP with happy ending. I have heard of rena massage and Benz massage. Do these places exist? If so, please guide me.

Are there MP's that provide extra service at hotels or malls? Does cool spa offer extras?

Any help and guidance is appreciated.

Kind regards,

Chrismonger3

SpicenMatrix
09-13-16, 03:30
Hello,

Got pic from loc new SP any one is it authentic any reviews.They are all actresses. Pics were downloaded from net.

NathanCbe
09-13-16, 12:57
Dude,

Welcome to Kovai. Here there is no Reliable MP that provides extras. But search in Loc and find any ad says massage and contact them.

Last I heard there was massage with Happy ending available in kuniyamuthur. Not sure if it still exist today.

Try Loc ads and test your luck.

Hi fellow mongers,

I am a regular contributor in the Sri Lankan forum. Am currently in Coimbatore and seek your help / advise to locate a MP with happy ending. I have heard of rena massage and Benz massage. Do these places exist? If so, please guide me.

Are there MP's that provide extra service at hotels or malls? Does cool spa offer extras?

Kind regards,

Chrismonger3

LuckysShb
09-13-16, 13:42
Yes, friends.

No MP scenes in Coimbatore. Loc also is not trustworthy.

Mongering in Coimbatore is just a dream for newbies.

KumarCbe
09-13-16, 15:45
Now a days most of the famous business class hotels have "Bali" spa in it. Most of it does provide extras.

You need to just earn their trust by saying that you had the service from her 2-3 weeks back. Or if you could collect the names while fixing appointment, you can mention that the other girl provided you good access & extras.

Hi fellow mongers,

Kind regards,

Chrismonger3

LuckysShb
09-13-16, 19:29
Can you please point out or give any hints about those hotels. It will be helpful for newbies like us. It will reduce financial burden also.

Thank you,

Lucky

Now a days most of the famous business class hotels have "Bali" spa in it. Most of it does provide extras.

You need to just earn their trust by saying that you had the service from her 2-3 weeks back. Or if you could collect the names while fixing appointment, you can mention that the other girl provided you good access & extras.

KumarCbe
09-15-16, 07:46
Its boutique hotel near Czechoslovakian car showroom.

Masseurs are Indonesians.

I didn't want to put more details since many people door crash, hike rates & LE action happens.

Can you please point out or give any hints about those hotels. It will be helpful for newbies like us. It will reduce financial burden also.

Thank you,

Lucky

NathanCbe
09-15-16, 18:20
Its boutique hotel near Czechoslovakian car showroom.

Masseurs are Indonesians.

I didn't want to put more details since many people door crash, hike rates & LE action happens.Dude, clear your Inbox please; .

KumarCbe
09-16-16, 07:49
I have put you a message.

Dude, clear your Inbox please; .

Vignesh2
09-17-16, 12:34
Called my regular SP and inquired about aunties. Knowing my taste he immediately noded. Went to his place. Normally he finds a place in the middle if tightly packed homes and no wonder I prefers him. Place was as usual very safe.

Introduced me to the aunty. She was around 38. Dark and plump and huge melons. Took her to room and immediately hug her. I'm lean and I need to completely move around her to hug her. She wasn't wearing any inner wear and she removed her blouse and saree and become naked. But I wasn't ready and so started playing with her assets.

What I really liked was her armpits and it was smelling heaven and buried myself there. It turned me on immediately and started to suck her balls. Good enough to hold in both hands and rubbed them. She started getting mood and wanted to suck my jhony. She gave a BBJ. It lasted for few minutes and I explored her pussy. It was clean shaved without smell. Moved around her clit and rubbed her inner thighs with my beard.

It turned her and she started to make sounds. Then played for sometime and finished in Mish.

Overall a great experience. Yet an satisfied aunty. Took her digits and planning to meet her in her place.

Amount spent- 2 k.

Its half when I go to her place. She may not be to everyone taste. She is neither a tigress nor a cat but gives all essentials.

NathanCbe
09-18-16, 02:40
Dude, nice FR. Since you don't have PM enabled can you hint on how we can contact this aunty or your SP? So that the CBE mongers can benefit.

Called my regular SP and inquired about aunties. Knowing my taste he immediately noded. Went to his place. Normally he finds a place in the middle if tightly packed homes and no wonder I prefers him. Place was as usual very safe.

Introduced me to the aunty. She was around 38. Dark and plump and huge melons. Took her to room and immediately hug her. I'm lean and I need to completely move around her to hug her. She wasn't wearing any inner wear and she removed her blouse and saree and become naked. But I wasn't ready and so started playing with her assets.

What I really liked was her armpits and it was smelling heaven and buried myself there. It turned me on immediately and started to suck her balls. Good enough to hold in both hands and rubbed them. She started getting mood and wanted to suck my jhony. She gave a BBJ. It lasted for few minutes and I explored her pussy. It was clean shaved without smell. Moved around her clit and rubbed her inner thighs with my beard.

It turned her and she started to make sounds. Then played for sometime and finished in Mish.

Overall a great experience. Yet an satisfied aunty. Took her digits and planning to meet her in her place.

Amount spent- 2 k.

Its half when I go to her place. She may not be to everyone taste. She is neither a tigress nor a cat but gives all essentials.

ScotMong
09-18-16, 19:44
Hi Cbe mongers,

I am planning for a visit to Cbe shortly. Talked to a couple of SP via LOC. One of them said he have 5 chicks (Tamil, Mallu and Hindi) at Wadavalli and 4 chicks (Tamil, Telugu and Hindi) at Thudiyalur. Asking for 3 k per hour. Didn't give more details and asked me to call when I reach Cbe. Senior mongers please advice on this. Wether this is safe, if so wt can we expect. I'm driving from Calicut to Cbe just for this, hence much appreciate a bit of help from the Cbe senior mongers.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

BeautyAdmirer
09-19-16, 03:49
Hi Cbe mongers,

I am planning for a visit to Cbe shortly. Talked to a couple of SP via LOC. One of them said he have 5 chicks (Tamil, Mallu and Hindi) at Wadavalli and 4 chicks (Tamil, Telugu and Hindi) at Thudiyalur. Asking for 3 k per hour. Didn't give more details and asked me to call when I reach Cbe. Senior mongers please advice on this. Wether this is safe, if so wt can we expect. I'm driving from Calicut to Cbe just for this, hence much appreciate a bit of help from the Cbe senior mongers.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.SP scene in Coimbatore is hit and miss one only. Never pay in advance, don't take much cash with you and follow your instincts. Some SP s are doing good and lots of fads around. Try your luck buddy, and play safe, have a nice time.

NathanCbe
09-19-16, 07:52
Hi Cbe mongers,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.Dude, all the leads from LoC depends on luck. You can find good gems also through this means or some gutter too.

But whatever be the case never pay before you see the bird and you are ok with taking the service from them.

All the best.