PDA

View Full Version : Coimbatore

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

ScotMong
09-20-16, 13:41
Hi guys,

First of all a big thanks to BeautyAdmirer and NathanCbe for their valuable guidance. Visited Cbe and the LOC sp was very genuine. Reached near Vadavalli and called the SP. Couple of guys came in a bike and followed them. It was a house inside a colony, looked very safe. There were only 2 chicks at that point (one more came after an outcall when I was leaving there).

One was from Mumbai, looked very sexy, awesome figure. Another customer reached just before me and he took her. 2nd girl was already engaged, but was free after 10 min. She was a Tamil girl looked fine. I actually liked other girl but I didn't want to wait their for a long time, so took 2nd one.

Very energetic girl. Asked for tips initially 1 k, I gave her 500. Did some light FK. Slowly removed the clothes and I fingered her (I did put a condom on my finger, to be extra safe. She enjoyed it very much and moaned lightly with her eyes closed. Boobs were firm and medium size with nice nipples. Then she gave me a nice blowjob for a couple of minutes. I was about to come so I asked her to stop. Gave a little break and started fucking in Mish. Lasted for a couple of minutes. Lied down in the bed for another 10 minutes and had some chitchat and then left.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

No DFK.

CBJ: 7/10.

Damage: 3 k +.5 k tips.

WIR: yes, but with other girl.

NathanCbe
09-21-16, 03:59
Dude,

Really glad that you had a great time. Now that you are experienced, you do somemore experiments to understand the mongering terrain.

Enjoy and play it safe.

Hi guys,

First of all a big thanks to BeautyAdmirer and NathanCbe for their valuable guidance. Visited Cbe and the LOC sp was very genuine. Reached near Vadavalli and called the SP. Couple of guys came in a bike and followed them. It was a house inside a colony, looked very safe. There were only 2 chicks at that point (one more came after an outcall when I was leaving there).

One was from Mumbai, looked very sexy, awesome figure. Another customer reached just before me and he took her. 2nd girl was already engaged, but was free after 10 min. She was a Tamil girl looked fine. I actually liked other girl but I didn't want to wait their for a long time, so took 2nd one.

Very energetic girl. Asked for tips initially 1 k, I gave her 500. Did some light FK. Slowly removed the clothes and I fingered her (I did put a condom on my finger, to be extra safe. She enjoyed it very much and moaned lightly with her eyes closed. Boobs were firm and medium size with nice nipples. Then she gave me a nice blowjob for a couple of minutes. I was about to come so I asked her to stop. Gave a little break and started fucking in Mish. Lasted for a couple of minutes. Lied down in the bed for another 10 minutes and had some chitchat and then left.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

No DFK.

CBJ: 7/10.

Damage: 3 k +.5 k tips.

WIR: yes, but with other girl.

ScotMong
09-21-16, 13:25
Dude,

Really glad that you had a great time. Now that you are experienced, you do somemore experiments to understand the mongering terrain.

Enjoy and play it safe.Hi,

I'm actually based in Muscat, now on vacation. So if anyone here visiting Muscat by any chance, please feel free to let me know. Have a lot of contacts.

Cheers.

Sur0000
09-27-16, 02:33
Made my debut in cbe. Initially I thought I relocated from one dry place (nellai) to another dry place. LOL. But compared to nellai, cbe is much much better.

Freddy was kind enough to share SP Sunil's contact. Thanks for the same. When SP was free, I was not, and when I was ready, he had some visitors. When we both were free, the birds were not. LOL. Its been a week plus, timing was not working out. Yesterday evening, he sent 3 pics. Liked one smiling face. Unfortunately only one was free and that was a mallu who arrived new. Was told, she is very good in company, so agreed. The place was some 5+Kms from a famous park. Nice residential apartment complex. Paid to SP and went in the room. Started with big disappointment, no lip lock. And she is not saying even a word for whatever I speak. Very mechanical. Then she laid down, I had to remove her dress / my dress LOL. Then comes the interesting part, her boobs / nipples were awesome. Started playing with it, while squeezing her back. Little response from her in terms of hugging / pressing my back. CBJ was funny, she just kept it in the mouth, no movements. I said forget it, as was already hard on with boobs itself. Then started in miss position which was the only thing she allowed.

SP asked about the experience as soon as I came out. Told him the points. He said, she just arrived and is first time to this business, so may be she is scared. He expressed sorry and said next time give less money and he will make sure there is a nice bird. Overall SP seems to be very nice. Thanks again Freddy. Will surely repeat with SP, but definitely not this bird.

NathanCbe
09-27-16, 02:42
Made my debut in cbe. Initially I thought I relocated from one dry place (nellai) to another dry place. LOL. But compared to nellai, cbe is much much better.

Freddy was kind enough to share SP Sunil's contact. Thanks for the same. When SP was free, I was not, and when I was ready, he had some visitors. When we both were free, the birds were not. LOL. Its been a week plus, timing was not working out. Yesterday evening, he sent 3 pics. Liked one smiling face. Unfortunately only one was free and that was a mallu who arrived new. Was told, she is very good in company, so agreed. The place was some 5+Kms from a famous park. Nice residential aptmnt complex. Paid to SP and went in the room. Started with big disappointment, no lip lock. And she is not saying even a word for whatever I speak. Very mechanical. Then she laid down, I had to remove her dress / my dress LOL. Then comes the interesting part, her boobs / nipples were awesome. Started playing with it, while squeezing her back. Little response from her in terms of hugging / pressing my back. CBJ was funny, she just kept it in the mouth, no movements. I said forget it, as was already hard on with boobs itself. Then started in miss position which was the only thing she allowed.

SP asked about the experience as soon as I came out. Told him the points. He said, she just arrived and is first time to this business, so may be she is scared. He expressed sorry and said next time give less money and he will make sure there is a nice bird. Overall SP seems to be very nice. Thanks again Freddy. Will surely repeat with SP, but definitely not this bird.Nice review dude. Sunil provides great birds and sometime some rotten eggs too. It's depends on the luck. I was about to try this mallu bird but now your review has saved me. Thanks for that.

Have fun and safe mongering.

Sur0000
09-27-16, 08:40
Nice review dude. Sunil provides great birds and sometime some rotten eggs too. It's depends on the luck. I was about to try this mallu bird but now your review has saved me. Thanks for that.

Have fun and safe mongering.Thanks. Yeah. Can't blame Sunil. Not even a cent. Glad you escaped. There was one more Tamil aunty pic he had sent. Her smile was good. Unfortunately she was not free yesterday.

Vignesh2
09-27-16, 09:02
My heartfelt thanks to Nathan for sharing contacts. Incidentally she was coming to Cbe and fixed appointment immediately.

She is a typical nattukattai and is plump with great assets. Similarly she is very hot in bed.

Had a great DIY and she wad literally pushing me inside. She was enjoying thoroughly and turned her on completely.

Had a good couple of hours of sessions by finishing Mish.

Also we tried something new with her recommendations.

You can never miss her "Mama" voice.

Enjoyed well.

FredyyChennai
09-28-16, 08:05
Had been to Chennai for a 4 day trip just to meet few friends, meet our ISG seniors and mongering. Had been discussing with all seniors there and had a long to do list. Had an awesome time apart from meeting few friends and the great great seniors team on the ISG Chennai, had 2 LT & 2ST experiences. All 4 were yet to be discussed on the forum and touched new. Had a great time full of pleasantries and hospitality from the Chennai team. In fact had a party too with 7 great great long time seniors on a evening. We had a lovely party sharing things & definitely Rocked. Few could not turn up since they were out of station, would catch up later. Detailed FR reports on Chennai Forum. Exhausted all energy on one go. Was one of the best experiences, should shift gears often to Chennai or Bangalore than starve here in Cbe. Until my next visit I will just shag things here whatever decent I get as usual. There are some FRs pending in Cbe, which I will also post later.

BeautyAdmirer
09-28-16, 13:21
Had been to chennai for a 4 day trip just to meet few friends, meet our ISG seniors and mongering. Had been discussing with all seniors there and had a long to do list. Had an awesome time apart from meeting few friends and the great great seniors team on the ISG chennai, had 2 LT & 2ST experiences. All 4 were yet to be discussed on the forum and touched new. Had a great time full of pleasantries and hospitality from the Chennai team. Infact had a party too with 7 great great long time seniors on a evening. We had a lovely party sharing things & definitely Rocked. Few could not turn up since they were out of station, would catch up later. Detailed FR reports on Chennai Forum. Exhausted all energy on one go. Was one of the best experiences, should shift gears often to chennai or Bangalore than starve here in Cbe. Until my next visit I will just shag things here whatever decent I get as usual. There are some FRs pending in Cbe, which I will also post later.Yeah bro, went thru your Chennai FRs, happy to hear you have had an awesome time there. I can vouch that it's a rare rare & so gifted time of yours.

NathanCbe
09-28-16, 17:33
Yeah bro, went thru your Chennai FRs, happy to hear you have had an awesome time there. I can vouch that it's a rare rare & so gifted time of yours.Wow bro, you have taken a small time mongering to a greater heights. Envy your experience and glad you had great time. How about a Coimbatore meetup or at least a closed group conversation so that we can help each other and extend the circle.

Sur0000
09-29-16, 03:39
Excellent trip it is. Another chennai senior once mentioned about having back 2 back like this, which I cudn't make it. You did it. Kudos.

After reading your reports, Chennai feels like Thailand. LOL. As you said, ISG folks there are awesome. Always appreciate their help.

Had been to Chennai for a 4 day trip just to meet few friends, meet our ISG seniors and mongering. Had been discussing with all seniors there and had a long to do list. Had an awesome time apart from meeting few friends and the great great seniors team on the ISG Chennai, had 2 LT & 2ST experiences. All 4 were yet to be discussed on the forum and touched new. Had a great time full of pleasantries and hospitality from the Chennai team. In fact had a party too with 7 great great long time seniors on a evening. We had a lovely party sharing things & definitely Rocked. Few could not turn up since they were out of station, would catch up later. Detailed FR reports on Chennai Forum. Exhausted all energy on one go. Was one of the best experiences, should shift gears often to Chennai or Bangalore than starve here in Cbe. Until my next visit I will just shag things here whatever decent I get as usual. There are some FRs pending in Cbe, which I will also post later.

BeautyAdmirer
09-29-16, 12:46
Wow bro, you have taken a small time mongering to a greater heights. Envy your experience and glad you had great time. How about a Coimbatore meetup or at least a closed group conversation so that we can help each other and extend the circle.I second your idea Nathancbe. We can sure do one here, or at Chennai, we should think it about. With helpful seniors around, we could possibly pull out a high quality rendezvous, what is your opinion?

NathanCbe
09-29-16, 16:22
I second your idea Nathancbe. We can sure do one here, or at Chennai, we should think it about. With helpful seniors around, we could possibly pull out a high quality rendezvous, what is your opinion?Me and Sur0000 are connected with instant messaging app. Hope we can extend the circle. Please contact me or sur0000 if you want to join.

Sagarr
09-30-16, 07:40
Let all make a group,. And once again bring some cool breeze to dry Coimbatore. Good idea. If anyone have a group let me know I'll join up.

NathanCbe
10-09-16, 06:48
Melon Vs Mango.

I had a completely conflicting experiences last two Wednesdays. Let me explain in detail. Lets see the Melon story first.

Thanks to Vignesh2 for sharing me the contact of the MILF in her late 30's. He recommended this MILF as she was very economical, a part timer and has great pleasing attitude.

I contacted her over phone and her voice was very pleasing and inviting. I fixed up a time on a Wednesday morning and traveled to a nearby town around 50 kms to meet her. I found her near a landmark and picked her up; She guided me to a remote place which had a individual room setup. I got chocolates for her kids who were school and it really pushed her enthusiasm higher. As a little turn off I found children playing that area, but anyway the owner of the room don't mind all these. Another turn-off was there was a power shutdown during that time. And I really cannot enjoy a deed without proper ventilation or AC.

Started the deed with body adoring. Man she has the huge melons I have ever seems. Its huge and nice. She pampered me by feeding those melons to me, and I enjoyed feeding on those jumbo fruits. She also explored my body and teased me. She is a typical tamil aunty with extra pounds, so its not possible to twist and turn her in all angles. She is fond of only LFK, so DFK was not in the menu. After a short play time, she put on the protection and started the CBJ. It was fun it deed, while huge melon keep pumping on my thigh and I started feeling her even more bigger hind buns.

I thought of going for DATY, but the facility didn't have a attached bathroom to wash. I hate to go for DATY if the cat is not fresh. She instead I started with Mish. As she is huge, WOT is not at all possible. I tried mish for sometime, but her pussy is loose so I couldn't feel a thing. To overcome that I squeezed her thighs and started the deed again. This time it was better, but that airtight room killed my mood. So she finished me off with HJ.

After the session, I dropped off and kissed her bye.

Melons: 10/10.

Face: 7/10 (Brown complexion).

Pussy: 5/10.

WIR: Yes, may be for her attitude.

Damage: 1. 5.

NathanCbe
10-09-16, 06:54
Here come the Mango Story.

I was wanting to have a session with one of my SP's birds and was asking him for a Southie bird. He shared few photos including a Mally and KA. But I didn't find to meet in time. So when called him on a fine morning, he said he as a young chick from Bangalore but speaks Hindi and English. I thought its been a long time since I have taken service from a NI, so why not. He shared a picture and the it was very inviting. So I went in with low expectations.

If its a ST I always prefer a morning session, because the chick will be fresh and so will be the DATY. I reached on time and at that time the bird was bathing. So I had to wait for few minutes. SP showed the bird, and it was of little dark complexion not close to the photo he shared. That was because in the photo she was in full make up and fancy saree, here she was in a tee and short. I gave the choclates I got for her, she was very happy to see the gift. (Its good to gift something to the WG, the advantage is she will care for you and other one is if you call her after the deed its easy to remember who gifted her). She was in her early 20's so the skin was smooth and I really enjoyed her body thoroughly. The Mangos were firm, round and very handy. Teased her mangos for sometime and started twisting and turning her to enjoy the body in all angles possible.

She was hesistant for a kiss, but after sometime she allowed for a LFK. Then came a interesting part, her armpit. Man I have never see a WG armpit so clean without any prick of a hair and no smell. I am a armpit fetish guy, so it was moneys worth for me after I saw and felt the armpits. With all this foreplays the soldier was ready for the strike. Then she gave me put on the protection. Started with Mish and I thought of asking for a doggy. But her pussy was so tight and cozy, I felt the warmth when working out in Mish. With Mangos in the hand, soldier enjoying the tight grip and my tongue enjoying the sweet armpits I came.

Overall a great session with a NI, without DATY and DFK. So a lesson learned here is try all types of birds, because experience matter and and we never know who will provide what experience.

Attitude: 9/10.

Mangoes: 8/10.

Face: 7/10 (Brown complexion).

Pussy: 10/10.

WIR: Yes to the SP, because this bird may not land back in CBE anytime soon.

Damage: 2 + 0. 3 tips.

Body: Petite and very handy.

Vignesh2
10-10-16, 18:12
Wow!

Good to see you had a great time with her.

Melon Vs Mango.

I had a completely conflicting experiences last two Wednesdays. Let me explain in detail. Lets see the Melon story first.

Thanks to Vignesh2 for sharing me the contact of the MILF in her late 30's. He recommended this MILF as she was very economical, a part timer and has great pleasing attitude.

I contacted her over phone and her voice was very pleasing and inviting. I fixed up a time on a Wednesday morning and traveled to a nearby town around 50 kms to meet her. I found her near a landmark and picked her up; She guided me to a remote place which had a individual room setup. I got chocolates for her kids who were school and it really pushed her enthusiasm higher. As a little turn off I found children playing that area, but anyway the owner of the room don't mind all these. Another turn-off was there was a power shutdown during that time..

FredyyChennai
10-12-16, 08:56
Nice FRs Nathan. Great to see you smell varieties, given the case of cbe, it should have been great fun to try these types and happy you have nice time. That too for a good price for the returns you get. Keep going.

I was wanting to have a session with one of my SP's birds and was asking him for a Southie bird. He shared few photos including a Mally and KA. But I didn't find to meet in time. So when called him on a fine morning, he said he as a young chick from Bangalore but speaks Hindi and English. I thought its been a long time since I have taken service from a NI, so why not. He shared a picture and the it was very inviting. So I went in with low expectations.

If its a ST I always prefer a morning session, because the chick will be fresh and so will be the DATY. I reached on time and at that time the bird was bathing. So I had to wait for few minutes. SP showed the bird, and it was of little dark complexion not close to the photo he shared. That was because in the photo she was in full make up and fancy saree, here she was in a tee and short. I gave the choclates I got for her, she was very happy to see the gift. (Its good to gift something to the WG, the advantage is she will care for you and other one is if you call her after the deed its easy to remember who gifted her). She was in her early 20's so the skin was smooth and I really enjoyed her body thoroughly. The Mangos were firm, round and very handy. Teased her mangos for sometime and started twisting and turning her to enjoy the body in all angles possible.

JkForYou18
10-15-16, 10:50
Hi mate,

Seems you don't have PM yet. I would like to get help from you for Muscat.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

JK

Hi,

I'm actually based in Muscat, now on vacation. So if anyone here visiting Muscat by any chance, please feel free to let me know. Have a lot of contacts.

Cheers.

PopCorny69
10-15-16, 19:48
At Vignesh2.

Is it the Tpur one?

Wow!

Good to see you had a great time with her.

Sur0000
10-16-16, 13:41
You seems to be on a world trip JK. Or you are returning home? In that case welcome back. Cheers.

Hi mate,

Seems you don't have PM yet. I would like to get help from you for Muscat.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

JK

Sur0000
10-16-16, 13:42
Petite and handy. Thats lovely FR to read. Cheers to see that you had great fun!

PleasureForYou
10-18-16, 04:03
My heartfelt thanks to Nathan for sharing contacts. Incidentally she was coming to Cbe and fixed appointment immediately.

She is a typical nattukattai and is plump with great assets. Similarly she is very hot in bed.

Had a great DIY and she wad literally pushing me inside. She was enjoying thoroughly and turned her on completely.

Enjoyed well.Hello Coimbatore folks,

I am in Coimbatore for couple of days and looking for some fun. Please PM me some good Indies or SP number. Can reciprocate with Pune / Mumbai contacts if required.

JayyP
10-19-16, 11:40
Hi guys,

Good to see that things are buzzing on the CBe page after a while. I used to be here before but I discontinued because of inactivity. Now I am back to join the fun. I have a few in Cbe and would like to exchange. If anyone has any. Do message me and we can take it further. Hoping to hear from all the old friends again.

Nluvxxx
10-22-16, 05:03
Hi friends,

This I Nithish, new to the forum, I am living in this town for almost 20 years now.

Only few opportunities say, 3 women I have had fun with t, I find loads of fun here looking for genuine contact who has girls with safe place. Also I am unclear how to communicate between member as I see huge warning not share any contact which in turn immediate ban etc.

I have a contact of a man who is sharing his wife. But I dint op for it, I did not like her.

Looking forward for fun time here.

Nluvxxx
10-22-16, 06:27
New to ISG.

Hi fellow mongers.

Love your posts!

I am a newbie to this site and don have any leverage to ask for contacts.

My experience was always through locanto / other personal sites, with more damage than fun. So would like to know how are the Escort sites in comparison?. Please let me know if it is any good. Looking to actively be a part of all the mongering activity happening here!

Any kind soul please guide and help me.

DarkKnight1
10-23-16, 16:48
MP located near Cbe. Separate cabin with A/C & Instead dispo fresh brief given, girl arrived such nice assets started massage & lasted for 15 min on back then bum massage good then asked for extras said TL+HJ 1.5 k gave 1 k, man she got such nice tits, she laid on chest had LFK such nice lips then with LFK she stroked for 3 min after I came she cleaned with tissue and had some chit chat.

She said she is from Goa and speaks good English, no bottom access she wore Jean tried but strictly no,.

Place: A/C with Tissue spread on massage table and good hygiene.

Damage 1.5 k + tips 1 k (TL+HJ).

KumarCbe
10-24-16, 05:51
If it is in the middle of residential place Ganapathy or R S Puram I don't believe they offer this.

To my knowledge it is the only place where they provide fresh brief instead of dispo.

MP located near Cbe. Separate cabin with A/C & Instead dispo fresh brief given, girl arrived such nice assets started massage & lasted for 15 min on back then bum massage good then asked for extras said TL+HJ 1.5 k gave 1 k, man she got such nice tits, she laid on chest had LFK such nice lips then with LFK she stroked for 3 min after I came she cleaned with tissue and had some chit chat.

She said she is from Goa and speaks good English, no bottom access she wore Jean tried but strictly no,.

Nluvxxx
10-24-16, 13:09
Friends,

I would like to share one of my experience. It happened around few years back.

I know lot of you would have heard of Anbu Kriba.

My first experience. It all happens when I went to college.

Some of my friend tried a gangbang all night and payed her with a broken emergency lamp. Sad story.

Yes, I am horny too, did not have many contacts so I also wanted to try my luck with her. My friend and myself drove down to Kpurdur where she lived, picked her up. To tell about her, she looks exhausted with good pair of boobs and short Mallu women. We went to my friends house which was vacant at that time. I was the first one, She is so experienced that she starts to educate you about how to do stuff. She does an excellent BJ and rest is all OK nothing special. She has been an ultimate goddess to students near RVS and other colleges. Worst part about her is that as soon as you get undressed and you get into your mood, she starts talking about her poverty & no money no money kind of story. For a good BJ and OK fun.

I payed with with 1.5 K. Now she has relocated to some other place and never called her back.

Now I am looking for some help form you friends with good contacts with place.

TruePal
10-24-16, 17:42
If the spa is located in Ganapathy in a residential area and is owned by a lady, I don't think they provide extras there.

If it is in the middle of residential place Ganapathy or R S Puram I don't believe they offer this.

To my knowledge it is the only place where they provide fresh brief instead of dispo.

JayyP
10-25-16, 06:51
Nice post for making an entry. Welcome! I see you try. For starters you should try an MP before you find yourself a good provider. Refer these previous posts for reference to MPs. Have a fun time and stay safe.

New to ISG.

Hi fellow mongers.

Love your posts!

I am a newbie to this site and don have any leverage to ask for contacts.

My experience was always through locanto / other personal sites, with more damage than fun. So would like to know how are the Escort sites in comparison?. Please let me know if it is any good. Looking to actively be a part of all the mongering activity happening here!

Any kind soul please guide and help me.

WonderHunt
10-27-16, 21:02
Hi,

New to ISG.

Sorry this is my first review. Please excuse my mistakes If any.

I tried contacting Seniors members via PM and got the advice to write my reviews to gain trust from other members here.

Am from CBE but never had experience here in CBE but I often travel to Bangalore for my business purpose and started mongering while back and had fun two times. Both time with a same girl.

I met her from a private dating app and got her number straight away called and she replied like I am free today without any calls and asked me if I am willing to pay. After thinking for a while called her back and said OK. She quoted me 15 k for the LT. As this is my first time in the scene I said OK. She asked me to book a hotel and ring back. So I booked one famous 5 Star Hotel because I want to feel safe. I called her back with the hotel details and she replied back said she will be there in 2 hours.

About her she is bit fat but I liked her skin in the pic itself. I reached the hotel soon after I booked the room and waited for few hours. She called me after reaching the hotel and I informed her the room no and told to come straight. At the time I was nervous a bit because this is my first time in the mongering scene and afraid of getting cheated as well. Suddenly got a phone call from the reception about the visitor and asked me whether to let her in. I said OK and she reached the room.

She is tall and bit fat as well. But her face looked very nice.

I welcomed her with a hi. How are you? She said replied back with smiling face saying am fine. I went to give her a handshake but She turned that into a DFK Straight Away for almost 5 min. I was so thrilled at the time because that's my first exp with a unknown girl. We Talked for a while and she asked me my sexual Desires and promised me that she will fulfill everything I ask.

I have a Habit of taking a blue pill so I am well prepared for the session and my johny already started reacting to it. She Noticed That somehow and smiled saying seems like you are already in mood. I smiled backed her and said about the blue pill. She got excited as well about the pill and asked me if I need any help handling the johny. I said OK and the deed started with 10 Min BBBJ. OMG she got a great Skill on that I felt like heaven. I undressed her Tops and freed her Mellons. It was a huge one and I started handling it with my hands followed by tasting it.

She asked me to go ahead and start things with Mish and did for 5 min. I felt Something blowing out and stopped asked her for a BJ again and told her I want it inside her mouth till the end. She accepted it without any hesitation. And few min later I Finished it inside her mouth. I felt Wow. Asked her whether she had an O? She said two times.

Am sure she is enjoying the sex from her expressions not faking it.

Had 4 pops till Vacating the Hotel.

Had her again after 15 days. This time after fair enough negotiation.

Note:- After joining this forums I came to know that she is one of the famous indie in Bangalore.

GFE Exp: 8/10.

Face: 7/10.

Tits: 7/10.

Hole: 8/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Cooperativeness: 9/10.

Damage: 15 k + 7 K Hotel. Second Time: 7 k in Friend room but had only two pops. This time I was in hurry of something so left early.

===========================================

This report was originally written with all the words in Proper Case, which means that the first letter of every word was capitalized. The report was subsequently edited by Admin to normal case, which means that the incorrectly capitalized words were changed to all lower case except for proper nouns and the first letter of each sentence.

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

ARubGlr
10-29-16, 10:21
Hi,

New to ISG.

Sorry this is my first review. Please excuse my mistakes If any.

I tried contacting Seniors members via PM and got the advice to write my reviews to gain trust from other members here.

Am from CBE but never had experience here in CBE but I often travel to Bangalore for my business purpose and started mongering while back and had fun two times. Both time with a same girl.

I met her from a private dating app and got her number straight away called and she replied like I am free today without any calls and asked me if I am willing to pay. After thinking for a while called her back and said OK. She quoted me 15 k for the LT. As this is my first time in the scene I said OK. She asked me to book a hotel and ring back. So I booked one famous 5 Star Hotel because I want to feel safe. I called her back with the hotel details and she replied back said she will be there in 2 hours.

About her she is bit fat but I liked her skin in the pic itself. I reached the hotel soon after I booked the room and waited for few hours. She called me after reaching the hotel and I informed her the room no and told to come straight. At the time I was nervous a bit because this is my first time in the mongering scene and afraid of getting cheated as well. Suddenly got a phone call from the reception about the visitor and asked me whether to let her in. I said OK and she reached the room...Can you please mention the name of this Bangalore inde?

AkaRunKum
10-31-16, 07:04
Hi,

I am regular in Bangalore, in Coimbatore for a week, need some contacts here. Will return favor with Bangalore contacts if required.

FredyyChennai
11-03-16, 12:31
Thanks to Dixon from Chennai from chennai forum who shared a contact & profile whom he met in Chennai and girl was from near by town in kerala. It was nice to know she is near coimbatore & was in touch for couple of days asking for the girl to come to coimbatore a day for an out call. Fortunately was free on the day before diwali and pinged the girl previous evening if she is free to meet. After so much of talk, finally she said she can make it. Asked her to come to the bus stand by 9. 00 and was in touch from morning, she reached here at 9. 15. Once she reached she pinged me identifying her dress color etc and took my car to see her.

Reached her and she was looking better than the pictures shared, bit short at 5"1" nice boobs, better even a bit shaggy nice body structured and average looking. She was a girl next door with a small belly. Picked her up and took her to the hotel I booked. On the way got some snacks and reached the hotel.

She refreshed and came and we had a nice chit chat for an hour with a bit of caressing. Then started by hands touching her with clothes on and bit of kissing on face, ears and light DFK. Both were bit aroused and made her shed her clothes and cover her with just a towel. Had some hugs and smooches in the bed and was horny enough to go in for round 1 direct mish. Came in ten minutes banging. I noticed a bit of strectch mark which was a turn off but did not bother much as she was a good GFE and kept talking all time.

Had a bit of rest and talked for a while and started round 2, tried DFK but it was very lighter on lips and kisses all over. She had a clean pussy inviting for a DATY, I went on and she was too much aroused and welcoming and pushing my head into her pussy. She wanted me start action but I asked for a BBJ become action, she refused BBJ and did a CBJ not bad but since I love hard core BBJs, was not much satisfied. Started mish again, she responded well and on action she loved to have DFKs. So mish plus DFK same time till complete, it took 20 minutes for me to shed loads into the condom.

Time was 1. 30 and was tired. We ordered food and wine. She does not drink anyway and had nice time over lunch talking various things till 3. 00. She wanted to leave by 4. 00 as next day was diwali and hence wanted to close with round 3. Went into directly with bit of DFK, hugs, kisses and mish and completed action by 3. 45 and refreshed. Dropped her at the busstand and reached home very much tired & drained.

Only mish and no other positions since she had a leg surgery done. DFK was ok bettter during action, CBJ was not so good but not bad too, no BBJ, hugs and kisses, nice GFE as a long time friend. Thanks again to Dixon. Would rate overall 7/10 but this is what we get in Coimbatore and can't expect much. Next week planning for a day action with a girl around 22 inde and will check how it goes and report FR sooner.

JayyP
11-04-16, 08:25
Nice one Freddy. Great FR.

Guys, did anyone checkout the birds that SP Sunl has now? I got to see a few pictures and was wondering if anyone tried recently. Let me know. Hope all of you'll had a good Diwali just like Freddy did.

Vignesh2
11-06-16, 07:59
Had sessions back to back in two days with two different Inde's. Both were in the early 30's. As like every time I prefer only Tamil speaking inde's and I have good time each time.

Both exhibited same level of expertise, convenience and enjoyment. Had a full 1 HR session with each of them. Like many Inde's they had hairs in the arm pit and pussy. That turns me on and had good aroma in the arm pit as well. Both of them had no smell in the pussy and had a great DATY. I started the session well after 20 minutes and it aroused them very well. This made the session well and ended up a mind blowing experience.

Damage- 1.5 k+0.2.

This is the overall scenario in Cbe market and request members to have a tab on pricing when they plan for FS's.

Otherwise our market will also become like Blore and Chennai.

DarkKnight1
11-06-16, 19:18
Called SP he said new NI bird arrived but I like to have Tamil but the pic he send tempted me so tried, she has good assets but no GFE pink tits slightly trimmed hair on pussy, she shed her clothes immediately when I enter. Fair and fat little bit, played with her pussy boobs fondling for 5 min then she put condo and started in mish, then changed to doggy, finally finished in mish, this all happened in 20 min, after deed she washed then asked for HJ she said no, then I leave and told SP next I want a Tamil bird,.

Boobs - 6/10 Pinky tits see cups.

Pussy - 5/10 loose.

Damage 2.5 k.

JoshuaBLR
11-07-16, 05:27
Hi Folks,

I have heard a lot from my Cbe friends about many independent MILFs in the city especially North Indian and Mallu ladies is it true? Seniors in the region can you throw some light on this?

I would like to know about any Independents in the city preferably matured ones. I will be in the city for a couple of months.

Thanks,

Josh.

FredyyChennai
11-07-16, 12:03
Hello,

It's long time seeing you here on ISG or I missed your reports. However yes I do agree in checking the rates for sure. But is the indes you refer are work on their own with place or you are referring to indes linked with small SPs. If they are from small SPs yes the price clicks for 1. 5 to 2 k. Good SP shares for 2.5 to 3 k. Not sure if you are referring to the indes who operate independently. Have not come across recently of such types except many such with small SPs. Amy pointers would help check. Or PM me let's see if any new in store.

Had sessions back to back in two days with two different Inde's. Both were in the early 30's. As like every time I prefer only Tamil speaking inde's and I have good time each time.

Both exhibited same level of expertise, convenience and enjoyment. Had a full 1 HR session with each of them. Like many Inde's they had hairs in the arm pit and pussy. That turns me on and had good aroma in the arm pit as well. Both of them had no smell in the pussy and had a great DATY. I started the session well after 20 minutes and it aroused them very well. This made the session well and ended up a mind blowing experience.

Damage- 1.5 k+0.2.

This is the overall scenario in Cbe market and request members to have a tab on pricing when they plan for FS's.

Otherwise our market will also become like Blore and Chennai.

NathanCbe
11-09-16, 17:48
I got a surprise call from Vani today and Looks like she is camping in CBE since Diwali. She will be in town till 23rd Nov itseems. Told her that with this currency issue no one will be having enough cash to pay in 100's. She said she will accept 500's and 1000's too and can exchange it in the bank later. Interesting deal. Have to plan for a session.

Enjoyed well.

Suku11
11-11-16, 08:30
I got a surprise call from Vani today and Looks like she is camping in CBE since Diwali. She will be in town till 23rd Nov itseems. Told her that with this currency issue no one will be having enough cash to pay in 100's. She said she will accept 500's and 1000's too and can exchange it in the bank later. Interesting deal. Have to plan for a session.Mr. Nathan,

Can you share the contact no of Vani.

SikandRajan
11-12-16, 07:45
Hi dude,

I am from Cbe will you send me the Vani details via PM.

I got a surprise call from Vani today and Looks like she is camping in CBE since Diwali. She will be in town till 23rd Nov itseems. Told her that with this currency issue no one will be having enough cash to pay in 100's. She said she will accept 500's and 1000's too and can exchange it in the bank later. Interesting deal. Have to plan for a session.

SikandRajan
11-12-16, 08:29
Dude,

Can you give some hints on the spa.

Rajan

Vendhan
11-12-16, 13:37
I got a surprise call from Vani today and Looks like she is camping in CBE since Diwali. She will be in town till 23rd Nov itseems. Told her that with this currency issue no one will be having enough cash to pay in 100's. She said she will accept 500's and 1000's too and can exchange it in the bank later. Interesting deal. Have to plan for a session.Contact number please.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Ssinger999
11-12-16, 19:03
I am on a short visit to CBE. If any of you can share some contacts that will be great.

I sent some of the seniors PM and I am awaiting their reply. Given the short time I have I thought I will post here as well.

Thanks for any help.

MarcusRichard3
11-13-16, 15:01
Hi dude,

I am from Cbe will you send me the Vani details via PM.Dude,

I just joined the site.[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

NathanCbe
11-13-16, 18:48
Dudes,

Offlate I have shared my contacts with Many seniors and few newbies as well. But all I got in return was just one FR about their experience. What is the point in sharing the contact or getting the contact if that service was neither availed nor they write an FR about it.

For all newbies, without you writing and sharing your experience you cannot gain credibility about yourselves. Without that none of the seniors folks will share their hard-yearned contacts. So please write all your experiences, just collecting the contact and keeping mum shall not help grow the mongering in CBE.

Common and lets make the Manchester great again.

RahulFriend
11-14-16, 03:14
Hello sir,

In Cbe after a long time today. Will be here till 1.00 pm. Can you send me some good inde contact number. You can understand my genuine through my older FR posts. Thank you in advance sir.

Sagarr
11-14-16, 08:26
Contacted the Tripur SP and asked for if she takes 500 and 1000. She said yes, asked her to send pics for which she said no pics only direct selection and told me 3 selection are available so went there on evening she navigated me to the place on phone, went in the house which is located in crowded street place is 6/10 not so safe in my opinion, went in she called out two birds one girl is lean and short in mid 20 and the other bird is early 30 firm and little dark, asked SP she said three selection for which she said the 3rd bird went home as it was late, selected the 2nd girl and went in to room which has floor mattresses a big turn off and fan is not working, the same SP which I visited before is pretty good place, went in talked to her a little while asked about how's it going blah blah, started the deed, the bird is so cooperative firm boobs not so saggy, no DFK, CBJ is there in menu started in wot finished up in mish, gave 100 rs tip went out, complained about fan and bed for which she said she will be changing place in a week gave her 2.5 k and went out.

Place 5/10 not so safe.

CBJ 7/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Maybe if place is good.

SikandRajan
11-16-16, 04:31
Hi dude,

Will give directions and hints to that MP.

Thanks in advance.

Rajan

Called SP he said new NI bird arrived but I like to have Tamil but the pic he send tempted me so tried, she has good assets but no GFE pink tits slightly trimmed hair on pussy, she shed her clothes immediately when I enter. Fair and fat little bit, played with her pussy boobs fondling for 5 min then she put condo and started in mish, then changed to doggy, finally finished in mish, this all happened in 20 min, after deed she washed then asked for HJ she said no, then I leave and told SP next I want a Tamil bird,.

Pussy - 5/10 loose.

Damage 2.5 k.

Pugalya
11-16-16, 05:31
Hi,

I'm a newbie to Coimbatore scene, but have lot of experience in US. Did try a few MPs here, but not so satisfied with the service. Was conned once by a SP, asking to transfer money online before session (I can share the contact number of that SP so others can benefit). I prefer north eastern / Asian providers, but I don't think there any here in Coimbatore, please let me know if any such MP / SPs in Coimbatore. If any of you planning to travel to US, let me know and I can provide great contacts and websites where you can find genuine providers.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

KumarCbe
11-16-16, 05:55
Anyone availed the service. Available with the lady SP from Tirupur operating in cbe.

I might try this afternoon or tmrw.

BeautyAdmirer
11-16-16, 13:32
Hello,

Got pic from loc new SP any one is it authentic any reviews.Did you happen to taste these ones bro? Particularly the last one is very hot.

Suku11
11-17-16, 06:13
I am new member to ISG yesterday I have contacted a SP of which I have got the no from Loc site. He ask me to come v. Valli bus stand when I reach there he took me some apartment there are 3 I choose Tamil hw 32+ name a'mm I had a full glimpse of her naked body and had no marks anywhere, she was always kissing and fondling me taking me to a new highs.

She went down and started taking my jhoony into her mouth and gave me a BBBJ for around 10 minutes.

I took her through different positions, she was kissing all the time with real good moans. She was very tight but she was unable to run a long time on the top but I was happy that she accepted other positions and liked my new positions.

Had a real good fuck for around 15 minutes, her pussy for dripping and I cleaned and finished in missionary.

Again she started to the workout and my brother start to stand straight again, again different positions for 5 minis, she was really really wet that I was unable to complete my workout. Later she sat on my stomach sucked hard and took all the energy out of my body. Later found that it sprayed all over her boobs and she liked it too.

We cleaned and I was very very satisfied.

Overall I really liked the session.

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 6/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

CBJ: 9/10.

Damage: 2500 + 100 for tips.

Suku11
11-17-16, 06:50
Bro,

Can any body give me the contact nos of Tamil HW at Cbe through PM and I will share my contact numbers.

Sagarr
11-17-16, 09:46
I have the SP contact I can share if you want he have some very good birds in Chennai but the price is too high.

FredyyChennai
11-18-16, 07:53
Is the SP you refer here is Abi who operates in gana and links to singan SP too.

Anyone availed the service. Available with the lady SP from Tirupur operating in cbe.

I might try this afternoon or tmrw.

KumarCbe
11-18-16, 11:37
I called her yesterday for the bird in pic that I shared previously. She told she is not available and on the way from Kotagiri.

She shared 2 other early twenty lean girls, which from the pic itself was very lean & have to search for B. She told that their service is excellent & she brought back for the 3rd time. I have seen the pics 3 times in the last 2 months.

Only last part of it was true & the first one (excellent service) was a lie.

I went to their new place near the railway gate in Ganapathy. There was only 1 lean bird & since I fount it to be arrogant to say no, so went for deed.

She was relatively new to this. No kissing. Kept on gigling if you kiss or touch any where.

When I was about to start someone knocked the door & switched me off. It was some of his bro's friend who knocked without knowing.

After that no matter what Johnny was not cooperation. Made her do HJ & left the place.

Damage - 1. 5 K + tips.

Boobs. Have to search for it.

Fingering- giggling.

CBJ. Mechanical.

WIR. NO, unless some Inde's with some flesh comes.

Is the SP you refer here is Abi who operates in gana and links to singan SP too.

FredyyChennai
11-18-16, 13:57
Rightly said. Most of her girls are not so great lookers, few are good most of them not good. Some times she has good gems too. But the place she operates was not good with tiny room and dirty bed on floor and was a turn off. Sing place was OK but still bed on floor too. Rarely get some good girls with her. But yes I think she operates girls out call to ooty and kotagiri most times on booking. May be she does have good leads there for booking I guess.

I called her yesterday for the bird in pic that I shared previously. She told she is not available and on the way from Kotagiri.

She shared 2 other early twenty lean girls, which from the pic itself was very lean & have to search for B. She told that their service is excellent & she brought back for the 3rd time. I have seen the pics 3 times in the last 2 months.

Only last part of it was true & the first one (excellent service) was a lie.

I went to their new place near the railway gate in Ganapathy. There was only 1 lean bird & since I fount it to be arrogant to say no, so went for deed..

WonderHunt
11-19-16, 08:35
Curious to know does anyone had success with locanto? Ads are tempting but most of the ads looks fishy. Advice needed.

Thanks In advance.

NathanCbe
11-20-16, 17:28
Dudes,

I shared Vani's contacts with few newbies and handful of seniors. Out of that couple of them initiated service from Vani. Both of those experiences turned out by KLPD. She made them come to her place near in a near by town, and the place turned out to be a dungeon; instead of she attending she made her cousin attend them; Her cousin was a super-duper flop in providing service.

To make it even more worse, they had to stop their act in between as Vani and cousin claimed someone has come to her house and you have to leave now. They literally fled the scene.

I am pissed off and this Vani is screwing her reputation royally. So dudes, please stop taking service from her; I am going to ask her to fck off and stop contacting any my references.

TruePal
11-20-16, 19:03
Thanks for the alert; I was about to schedule an appointment with her.

Dudes,

I shared Vani's contacts with few newbies and handful of seniors. Out of that couple of them initiated service from Vani. Both of those experiences turned out by KLPD. She made them come to her place near in a near by town, and the place turned out to be a dungeon; instead of she attending she made her cousin attend them; Her cousin was a super-duper flop in providing service.

To make it even more worse, they had to stop their act in between as Vani and cousin claimed someone has come to her house and you have to leave now. They literally fled the scene.

I am pissed off and this Vani is screwing her reputation royally. So dudes, please stop taking service from her; I am going to ask her to fck off and stop contacting any my references.

Suku11
11-21-16, 05:23
What Nathan said is 100% true, When I contact her she asked me to come to T'pur and went there all along from Cbe, after going there she and her friend boarded into car and ask me to go to S'lur and went to one farm house which is a dungeon, before calling her I asked for the rate she replied 3 k after reaching house she demanded 5 k as I refused she OK for 3 k and I had with her and my mood was very upset I finished within 10 mts before left she again asking me 1000.00 and gave her. 5 k and left the place.

I never experienced such a bad incident in my life.

Dudes,

WonderHunt
11-22-16, 15:42
Thanks to Sagar for sharing the SP details from Tripur had a quick visit today. There was two girls both looked average, but both are fair in color. So planned to take both Sp quoted 6 k for both sessions, I negotiated for 4 k. But SP asked to settle for 4.5. And I went in, soon after I entered the room she asked for tips LOL. I said will see after the deed. Got undressed and went to bed. She asked to remove the cloths LOL I was about to ask her name. So I guessed it going to be mechanical nothing more fancy. I tried to touch her melons LOL she refused said no, tried to touch her lower part she replied with no, tried to kiss her LOL again no. And asked me to finish the service soon.

Everything gone at the moment. So decided to come out so finished the deed in 10 min and dressed up. She again asked me tips for this mechanical shit. I would have better used my hands. I refused to pay the tips and she replied like you are going to met an accident when you go back. LOL didn't cared came out of the room.

Went into the second room she is lean girl from KR. Said hi, she replied with hi what? LOL again a big red signal. Asked her name she didn't replied for 2 min. And tried to remove my cloths she popped the question of tips. I said I will give if I get satisfied with the service. She refused and asked for tips again said if you give money I will give better service. I thought for a min and decided to cancel the second deed and came out of the Room.

Complained about both girls and about their attitude to the SP and asked my refund for the second deed I already paid for. She accepted and refunded the money.

Review:

Nothing much to tell. Very bad Exp.

WIR: Yes to SP because of the refund without any second thoughts. Not these girls again LOL. No way.

May be if its a Tamil or mallu girl.

Damage 2. 5 k.

KumarCbe
11-23-16, 06:12
Had 1 yesterday. Average looking petite mallu. Very small boobs with large tits. Tight pussy at Kavundampalayam.

Service. 100/10.

BJ: The best so far

Place: OK.

Damage: 500 X3 + 100 X4 (200 tips to girl & 200 to SP).

Suku11
11-24-16, 06:43
Called up my regular SP Mr. S, and he said one Tamil HW is available.

He asked me to come to his place at SB colony.

Her face was okay and black color 30 something. Never mind. Had some chat with the girl. She got down to work johnny and the surrounding apparatus. Gave a good BJ and licking all over. This was the best part. Then she put on the cover and I did her proper in a couple of positions.

Summary:

Face- 7.

Body- 6.

Boobs- 8 (Big saggay).

No DFK.

Service - 7.

Damages 2 k.

WIR: YES (For SP, Not the item as this SP has got good inde's).

Location- 8.

HiThereAloha
11-26-16, 18:11
Hi bros,

Just saw a picture titled S A Teacher 28.

My god I'm in love bros! Is she a WG in CBE? I'm a Mumbai newbie and would love to get her contacts and see if I can hook up with her when I travel to CBE.

Thanks in advance.

NathanCbe
11-26-16, 19:50
Dude,

What picture are you talking about? And where did you see that? Details please.

Hi bros,

My god I'm in love bros! Is she a WG in CBE? I'm a Mumbai newbie and would love to get her contacts and see if I can hook up with her when I travel to CBE.

Thanks in advance.

HiThereAloha
11-27-16, 09:26
Dude,

What picture are you talking about? And where did you see that? Details please.Go to 97 photos and look at picture that says. Teacher. She's hot as hell.

HiThereAloha
11-27-16, 15:30
Dude,

What picture are you talking about? And where did you see that? Details please.There's a cutie called S A. Teacher 28 in the pics. Have a look.

Esco2388
11-28-16, 16:10

Pussy - 5/10 loose.

Damage 2.5 k.Bro,

Can you please share contact of this SP?

Suku11
11-29-16, 07:37
Yesterday I met one MILF aged 45+ good looking wheatish color have good structure named as l'tha we have taken one room in a lodge nearby city we got into room around 12.30. We got into our birthday suites and did foreplay. Milky, soft boobs but 34 size not saggy. Nice nipples, sucked it for quite sometime. A very good DFK and started licking all over my body from bottom to top. Her pussy was neat and clean Best for DATY. She then got down to BBBJ without me asking and had super BBBJ. Helped me get johnny up. Did this standing and lying down. Then she slipped on the condom on johnny and the action began in mish. Even thou aged have a very tight pussy. 2-3 minutes into it, then moved to WOT, then attempted doggy and then miss and again WOT. Went on for 10 minutes. I prolonged the WOT this time and told her, one nice DFK will do the trick. The DFK was great and went on for 2-3 minutes when I came and the deed was done. She taken me into her mouth We washed up and I relaxed a little Then we ordered for food and have nice food and again we have second round Took 35 min. And we left the room by 6 pm.

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

Height: 5'6".

Complexion: fair.

Boobs: 8/10 not saggy.

DFK: 10/10.

BBBJ:10/10.

GFE: 8/10.

DATY: Yes.

CIM No anal.

Rimming: Yes.

Turn on: Nose, nipples, DFK.

VFM Yes 100% (2.5 K).

WIR: Yes.

Suku11
11-29-16, 08:15
Can you share the number in PM.

had sessions back to back in two days with two different inde's. Both were in the early 30's. As like every time i prefer only tamil speaking inde's and i have good time each time.

Both exhibited same level of expertise, convenience and enjoyment. Had a full 1 hr session with each of them. Like many inde's they had hairs in the arm pit and pussy. That turns me on and had good aroma in the arm pit as well. Both of them had no smell in the pussy and had a great daty. I started the session well after 20 minutes and it aroused them very well. This made the session well and ended up a mind blowing experience.

Damage- 1.5 k+0.2.

This is the overall scenario in cbe market and request members to have a tab on pricing when they plan for fs's.

Otherwise our market will also become like blore and chennai.

MastiGuru
11-29-16, 11:01
I am a frequent traveller to CBE. I am requesting all CBE mongers if anybody has experienced any score worth mentioning in the hotel spa. I have tried two 5* hotels spa but did not get any hint of even HJ. Please PM me if any leads are there. I did even try a hotel spa with Indonesian chicks but it was money drown drain.

SpicMag
11-29-16, 11:46
I am a frequent traveller to CBE. I am requesting all CBE mongers if anybody has experienced any score worth mentioning in the hotel spa. I have tried two 5* hotels spa but did not get any hint of even HJ. Please PM me if any leads are there. I did even try a hotel spa with Indonesian chicks but it was money drown drain.I am not very sure, but usually, the spas in 5* hotels are meant to be professional in most cities. Try looking at local paper ads or locanto and you will score better with MPs.

WaterBoy747
11-29-16, 12:12
Hi bros,

Thanks in advance.Sorry to burst your bubble bro, It has already been posted by RockyInstinct that a reverse image search showed that it was taken off someone's Picassa album. Picassa itself doesn't exist anymore. LOL!

FredyyChennai
11-30-16, 08:33
Which SP are you referring. Is it dangerous SP cum inde or some else. Would appreciate to connect.

Had 1 yesterday. Average looking petite mallu. Very small boobs with large tits. Tight pussy at Kavundampalayam.

Service. 100/10.

BJ: The best so far

Place: OK.

Damage: 500 X3 + 100 X4 (200 tips to girl & 200 to SP).

FredyyChennai
11-30-16, 08:35
Hope you are referring to Sur SP in saibaba koil right. Not sure which inde you are referring with him. Confused that you scored 8 for the place as Sur place is not good with bed on floor and hot room.

Called up my regular SP Mr. S, and he said one Tamil HW is available.

He asked me to come to his place at SB colony.

Her face was okay and black color 30 something. Never mind. Had some chat with the girl. She got down to work johnny and the surrounding apparatus. Gave a good BJ and licking all over. This was the best part. Then she put on the cover and I did her proper in a couple of positions.

Summary:

Face- 7.

Body- 6.

Boobs- 8 (Big saggay).

No DFK.

Service - 7.

Damages 2 k.

WIR: YES (For SP, Not the item as this SP has got good inde's).

Location- 8.

FredyyChennai
11-30-16, 08:39
Good to score a mature aunty. In fact my experience suggests that we get good vfm and great pleasure dealing with mature ones than younger.

Yesterday I met one MILF aged 45+ good looking wheatish color have good structure named as l'tha we have taken one room in a lodge nearby city we got into room around 12.30. We got into our birthday suites and did foreplay. Milky, soft boobs but 34 size not saggy. Nice nipples, sucked it for quite sometime. A very good DFK and started licking all over my body from bottom to top. Her pussy was neat and clean Best for DATY. She then got down to BBBJ without me asking and had super BBBJ. Helped me get johnny up. Did this standing and lying down. Then she slipped on the condom on johnny and the action began in mish. Even thou aged have a very tight pussy. 2-3 minutes into it, then moved to WOT, then attempted doggy and then miss and again WOT. Went on for 10 minutes. I prolonged the WOT this time and told her, one nice DFK will do the trick. The DFK was great and went on for 2-3 minutes when I came and the deed was done...

FredyyChennai
11-30-16, 08:40
Which picture are you referring bro. Could not see any old post with teacher 28.

Hi bros,

Thanks in advance.

Suku11
11-30-16, 10:51
In some other location near Saibaba Koil not S place.

Hope you are referring to Sur SP in saibaba koil right. Not sure which inde you are referring with him. Confused that you scored 8 for the place as Sur place is not good with bed on floor and hot room.

Suku11
12-01-16, 08:35
Any body know new no of Meera her old number ending with 59 one more number 49.

Suku11
12-06-16, 12:35
Taken recently.

KumarCbe
12-07-16, 07:42
Is it Grey HAirs?

Taken recently.

Suku11
12-07-16, 08:02
No it is Jenn.

Suku11
12-08-16, 05:03
Can you share the contact of inde via PM.

Suku11
12-13-16, 07:06
Had this Priy yesterday.

Totally worthless. Hence not writing anything about her service.

Score Card.

Looks: 6/10.

Racks: 5/10.

DFK: 0/10- No DFK, Not even lip kissing.

BJ: 0/10 - She said I don't do it.

Pussy: 5/10.

Damage: 3 k / session.

Attitude: 5/10.

WIR: No.

WonderHunt
12-13-16, 16:28
Thanks to suku, sagar, nathan, kumar and viknesh for such a great support. Will post the review soon.

Vignesh2
12-13-16, 17:44
Had couple of sessions with this new Inde. To describe her, yet an another Tamil speaking aunty and so is the first criteria for choosing. Looks and structure and not so great. She is lean and her cups are of be size only. But some how liked her. She is co. Operative but not sure everyone will like her. She is clean but have hairs both at pussy and arm pit. Good smell in arm pit as well. She doesn't do BJ, DFK. But still some how felt OK.

Over all happy with service.

Looks- 6/10.

Service- 8/10.

Damage- 1.5 k (all inclusive).

KumarCbe
12-14-16, 12:07
Can you name her? Just to see if anyone had her before.

Had couple of sessions with this new Inde. To describe her, yet an another Tamil speaking aunty and so is the first criteria for choosing. Looks and structure and not so great. She is lean and her cups are of be size only. But some how liked her. She is co. Operative but not sure everyone will like her. She is clean but have hairs both at pussy and arm pit. Good smell in arm pit as well. She doesn't do BJ, DFK. But still some how felt OK.

Over all happy with service.

Looks- 6/10.

Service- 8/10.

Damage- 1.5 k (all inclusive).

JohnCoimbatore
12-18-16, 20:25
Hey guys,

New member here. Is there any reliable MP or spa that provides Happy Ending Services around here?

JayyP
12-21-16, 10:10
Hi guys,

Its been silent in here. I got this pic from an SP and wanted to know if anyone has any experience with her.

WonderHunt
12-21-16, 17:23
Poor attitude. She will ask for tips soon after you enter the room.

Hi guys,

Its been silent in here. I got this pic from an SP and wanted to know if anyone has any experience with her.

ARubGlr
12-22-16, 06:45
I am in Coimbatore for a two day visit. Can anyone here share me good MP or SP details? I Can reciprocate with Bangalore contacts.

Looking forward to have a good mongering session here.

Thanks in advance.

JayyP
12-22-16, 09:58
Will she make up for the poor attitude with her performance? Anyway, thanks so much for saving me a trip WonderHunt. Much appreciated. Anyone else that you could recommend? I'd be happy to reciprocate. Let me know over PM. Thanks again.

Poor attitude. She will ask for tips soon after you enter the room.

Sagarr
12-25-16, 08:11
Got these pics from SP any reviews and anybody tried anyone help out.

WonderHunt
12-25-16, 17:32
How much he is quoting? Which SP?

Got these pics from SP any reviews and anybody tried anyone help out.

Esco2388
12-28-16, 09:59
Poor attitude. She will ask for tips soon after you enter the room.Bro,

Would you mind sharing this contact.

Nluvxxx
01-05-17, 07:09
Hi Fellow ISG members,

I am writing my second report about my recent session with Suba. Please excuse me for my poor language / mistakes.

Thanks to Mr. Suku for contact.

Here it goes.

I called Suba yesterday, my plan was just to see her if she looks good. She told me to reach V Valli near 1 c stand. She guided me to an house which was located in an decent location. As I enter the house, there were 3 ladies, Suba in late 20's greeted me in, a plumb lady who rents her bedroom to Suba for such sessions.

So I had a choice to choose between Suba & girl (Not ripen / mature). I choose Suba. And the action starts here, we started with some pep talk and foreplay. She was co operative at the beginning. And she striped herself. And positioned herself in missionary position. Some 15 min of fucking her. I wanted a BJ which she refused. And no other positions. I was disappointed at this point. Then the Spoiler.

Her sister who rents the room. Starts banging the door. And Suba acts restless and wants to end the fun soon.

Suba. Her assets are good enough, BTW restrictions & spoilers made it a average experience. The place is good & safe.

Damage:

Suba- 2,000.

Tip- 300.

Room- 500.

Total- 2,800- (Not worthy deal) worthy for 2 K.

KumarCbe
01-06-17, 06:42
She called me from a new number last Friday. Has a new girl at Edayarpalayam.

I went there, there was dark plump girl. She would be early 20's.

She had good sized be & did provide good service. She was also enjoying.

Damage: 1. 5 + 300 tips.

Please don't ask for number, since I didn't save it. I moved from google OS to other & true caller or any other stuff is not working.

Abt123
01-11-17, 01:41
Friends,

Visiting CBE in near term (next week). Any SP / indie contacts you can share with me?

FredyyChennai
01-17-17, 06:48
I know a girl name suba in vadavalli. Not sure it's same you talk about. Numbers end 63, 15, 76. All were hers.

Hi Fellow ISG members,

I am writing my second report about my recent session with Suba. Please excuse me for my poor language / mistakes.

Thanks to Mr. Suku for contact.

Here it goes.

I called Suba yesterday, my plan was just to see her if she looks good. She told me to reach V Valli near 1 c stand. She guided me to an house which was located in an decent location. As I enter the house, there were 3 ladies, Suba in late 20's greeted me in, a plumb lady who rents her bedroom to Suba for such sessions..

Nluvxxx
01-17-17, 12:02
I know a girl name suba in vadavalli. Not sure it's same you talk about. Numbers end 6263,5715, 2876. All were hers.Just checked the number. Which ends with 510, could be the same chick. BTW I got the reference from Mr. Suku.

WingMancbe
01-20-17, 04:12
Hello fellow mongers,

I am pretty much new to the mongering scene. Wanted to share FR about Indonesian MP near Czech car showroom.

The entrance guy showed me 3 birds. Chose a certain Miss L. Very talkative. Started giving hints very early with him massage. Popped the question of extras very early. She asked for references. Mentioned a common name and asked what all was available on offer. Inquired B2B, she laughed. Mentioned only HJ for 2 k. I said 2 k too expensive. Max 0.5 k. After some bargaining, fixed price at 0.7 k for HJ with TA. She gave an awesome massage after that teasing Johny. Nice melons to squeeze on. In the end she indicated time and gave a very mechanical HJ and mentioned next time she will offer more.

Damage:

2 k counter 0.7 k extras.

WIR: Yes, only to L, as friend tried Miss K who gave very worst massage with no extras.

Any other good MPs to check out in Cbe? Let's make this forum active brothers in Cbe.

WingMancbe
01-23-17, 17:25
Hello fellow mongers.

Any other good MP in Cbe offering extras?

Rafa12
01-24-17, 04:09
Hi everyone,

This contact is not from this forum. I was checking out tinder and girl named SMitra responded to my like. After chatting for quite a while (20 minutes or so) , she told me that she needs money and ready to hook up. I thought it is going to be a prank or something by my friends or the girl itself. Turned out to be a genuine one. We decided to meet in the evening and she told me that she needs 3 k. Looking at her profile, 3 k seemed a lot cheaper for her!

She was initially reluctant to come to my place, but finally agreed to. She came in at around 4. 30 pm. She was wearing t-shirt and jeans. Her melons were huge (36! But Bt was so small. I played with the melons and during the session she asked to transfer the cash via paytm. I did so. She told me that she cannot give BJ. I was okay with it. Had a shot. Watched TV for a while while playing with melons and kissing her deeply. Had a shot again. She gave her number (ending in 134). She left at around 7 pm. It was a crazy experience for 3 k!

I searched her number in truecller, but couldn't find any name. Does anyone know her already?

WonderHunt
01-24-17, 20:27
Hi everyone,

This contact is not from this forum. I was checking out tinder and girl named SMitra responded to my like. After chatting for quite a while (20 minutes or so) , she told me that she needs money and ready to hook up. I thought it is going to be a prank or something by my friends or the girl itself. Turned out to be a genuine one. We decided to meet in the evening and she told me that she needs 3 k. Looking at her profile, 3 k seemed a lot cheaper for her!

She was initially reluctant to come to my place, but finally agreed to. She came in at around 4. 30 pm. She was wearing t-shirt and jeans. Her melons were huge (36! But Bt was so small. I played with the melons and during the session she asked to transfer the cash via paytm. I did so. She told me that she cannot give BJ. I was okay with it. Had a shot. Watched TV for a while while playing with melons and kissing her deeply. Had a shot again. She gave her number (ending in 134). She left at around 7 pm. It was a crazy experience for 3 k!

I searched her number in truecller, but couldn't find any name. Does anyone know her already?You and girl is from Coimbatore or you posted in wrong forum?

FredyyChennai
01-27-17, 04:35
Seems to be a good hunt and vfm for 3 k. Is this in cbe if yes would check out for a try.

Hi everyone,

I searched her number in truecller, but couldn't find any name. Does anyone know her already?

FredyyChennai
01-27-17, 04:39
Not sure same girl. I did not have a contact ending 510. Check if you can share.

Just checked the number. Which ends with 510, could be the same chick. BTW I got the reference from Mr. Suku.

Zorba42
01-27-17, 09:58
This contact is not from this forum. I was checking out tinder and girl named SMitra responded to my like. After chatting for quite a while (20 minutes or so)..

Seems to be a good hunt and vfm for 3 k. Is this in cbe if yes would check out for a try.Highly suspicious FR. The member has posted exactly the same report in Bangalore and Delhi forums also (With only the name of the girl changed on the Bangalore forum report).

Snowy007
01-29-17, 00:38
I'm new to Cbe please give me any spa number which provided BJ.

MY budget is 2 k.

Snowy007
01-29-17, 02:47
Please send me some call girl numbers.

Price range 2-3 k.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MastiGuru
01-29-17, 14:15
This morning I witnessed LE activity with the spa. Suggest go.

Low profile for some time.

RameshPktr
01-29-17, 16:00

Low profile for some time.Thanks a lot to Suku for helping me. But the indie was keen on reference. I think I should come back next week.

After the indie turned me down due to lack of reference, I was tempted to try this spa.

Luckily, encountered a family member on the way and hence I didn't venture into this today.

I can see this spa has been raided couple of times in past 6 months. It looks like spa is dangerous option for Cbe.

WingMancbe
01-30-17, 02:20

Low profile for some time.Thanks for the info bro. Time to try other options.

KumarCbe
01-30-17, 05:43
I received an SMS last week that they are closed for renovation & contact the one near the Tata car showroom.

Thanks a lot to Suku for helping me. But the indie was keen on reference. I think I should come back next week.

After the indie turned me down due to lack of reference, I was tempted to try this spa.

Luckily, encountered a family member on the way and hence I didn't venture into this today.

I can see this spa has been raided couple of times in past 6 months. It looks like spa is dangerous option for Cbe.

WonderHunt
01-30-17, 12:04
Hi all,

Why suddenly everything is very silent here? Am looking to exchange numbers for some new contacts. Is anybody willing? Seniors members also very silent here.

MastiGuru
01-31-17, 13:25
I received an SMS last week that they are closed for renovation & contact the one near the Tata car showroom.No it starts with G. Place where lord Krishna recide.

Vignesh2
02-01-17, 05:05
As yet again I got connected to a new bird through one of old SP. A native girl around 26. Got connected unexpectedly but worth waiting for long time.

First and fore most, she is also mongering and of course she is also earning. She is quite wild in bed and ensures she gets satisfied completely. It all started from a DFK and BBBJ. She is keen only on BBBJ and she feels not comfortable to CBJ (very strange). Had a very good DIY and it extended to 69.

Had a good time and repeating with her often. Unable to share the contacts as she is not interested to go more public. Will definitely share once I get her nod.

WingMancbe
02-02-17, 02:39
Tried out an Indonesian MP yesterday. Had NB coupons. Called and fixed appointment. There were two therapists. I usually choose the one who looks less better, as their handling skills would be better. Got in, did not wear the dispo. She told me to wear but when I told her that I don't want it, she didn't argue much. Started with back massage and immediately started giving hints by touching my balls in a bum massage. I immediately popped the question. Are there any extras. She immediately said yes there are extras. I asked if there is B2B and BJ. Both negative. Then I asked her what is available. Can you give me an erotic massage. She told me she can give erotic with topless at 2 k. I negotiated to 1 k. Finally we closed at 1.2 k. She immediately wanted the money, I didn't like this but anyhow gave it. She went TL and gave an incredible massage. Almost 10 minutes for Johny alone. Then she completed rest of the massage and finally gave a good HJ. I got to suck and play with her nice sized melons too. Had a nice shower and left.

Damage 0.9 k for NB coupon and 1.2 tips. Overall a good experience. Next time she promised more exotic.

AdityainCbe
02-04-17, 05:48
Hey bro,

Thanks for the FR. Any chance you can give some pointers as to where the MP is? Can reciprocate with contacts too!

Tried out an Indonesian MP yesterday. Had NB coupons. Called and fixed appointment. There were two therapists. I usually choose the one who looks less better, as their handling skills would be better. Got in, did not wear the dispo. She told me to wear but when I told her that I don't want it, she didn't argue much. Started with back massage and immediately started giving hints by touching my balls in a bum massage. I immediately popped the question. Are there any extras. She immediately said yes there are extras. I asked if there is B2B and BJ. Both negative. Then I asked her what is available. Can you give me an erotic massage. She told me she can give erotic with topless at 2 k. I negotiated to 1 k. Finally we closed at 1.2 k. She immediately wanted the money, I didn't like this but anyhow gave it. She went TL and gave an incredible massage. Almost 10 minutes for Johny alone. Then she completed rest of the massage and finally gave a good HJ. I got to suck and play with her nice sized melons too..

RohitRajCbe
02-04-17, 06:59
Hi,

Am new in the forum. I was looking to meet a decent lady around 24/25 yrs. Any one can help me with a contact. In Coimbatore.

Thanks.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

MassageFan420
02-04-17, 12:22
Tried out an Indonesian MP yesterday. Had NB coupons. Called and fixed appointment. There were two therapists. I usually choose the one who looks less better, as their handling skills would be better. Got in, did not wear the dispo. She told me to wear but when I told her that I don't want it, she didn't argue much. Started with back massage and immediately started giving hints by touching my balls in a bum massage. I immediately popped the question. Are there any extras. She immediately said yes there are extras. I asked if there is B2B and BJ. Both negative. Then I asked her what is available. Can you give me an erotic massage. She told me she can give erotic with topless at 2 k. I negotiated to 1 k. Finally we closed at 1.2 k. She immediately wanted the money, I didn't like this but anyhow gave it. She went TL and gave an incredible massage. Almost 10 minutes for Johny alone. Then she completed rest of the massage and finally gave a good HJ. I got to suck and play with her nice sized melons too. Had a nice shower and left.

Damage 0.9 k for NB coupon and 1.2 tips. Overall a good experience. Next time she promised more exotic.First ever post / reply in ISG. I know a lot of MP and can give ref in Tirupur and Chennai if you need. Not much in Cbe tho. I am very interested in checking this place out. Can you direct me?

WingMancbe
02-05-17, 02:26
First ever post / reply in ISG. I know a lot of MP and can give ref in Tirupur and Chennai if you need. Not much in Cbe tho. I am very interested in checking this place out. Can you direct me?It is near the famous trade fair complex on Avnash road. J club.

MassageFan420
02-05-17, 04:45
It is near the famous trade fair complex on Avnash road. J club.I decided to be proactive and find it on my own last night.

Narrowed it down using clues to 2 places.

1 Gklm prk.

2. Arcda.

Ended up going to arcda. Bad decision. Nothing but "professional".

Will check out J club now.

NathanCbe
02-05-17, 12:08
I decided to be proactive and find it on my own last night.

1 Gklm prk.

2. Arcda.

Will check out J club now.Dudes,

Please share crucial information over PM not in the forum and that's the very reason there is Personal message facility.

SmileyMe
02-05-17, 18:48
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

SmileyMe
02-05-17, 19:06
Hello Vignesh sir,

How can I get the same. Please share details.

my heartfelt thanks to nathan for sharing contacts. Incidentally she was coming to cbe and fixed appointment immediately.

Had a great diy and she wad literally pushing me inside. She was enjoying thoroughly and turned her on completely.

Had a good couple of hours of sessions by finishing mish.

You can never miss her "mama" voice.

Enjoyed well.===============================================

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

KumarCbe
02-06-17, 05:09
Better to avoid this MP. It was closed for few days & was reopened with new birds. Seems the old ones Visa expired & returned.

The new ones don't even dim the lights, close the doors & stop KMs before dispo. If you are opting for genuine Msg go there but the rate doesn't justify. You could get genuine msgs for 1. 2 K or less.

Don't try the KL MP beside Airport boundary (3 minutes walkable distance & above bakery) which was started during the last 3-4 weeks.

1 Gklm prk.

2. Arcda.

Will check out J club now.

HotZen52
02-06-17, 06:57
I frequently visit the city on personal work. In my earlier mongering days used to take along my MILF contacts from other places and stayed in good hotels in Gpuram, station road and Avanasi road and had good blasts. Now the contacts are gone and I had to look at JD, loc etc. During my last visit in Dec, I had the chance to visit a center in RSP and took massage once by a NE and second one by a SI which I specifically asked to have interaction. Sadly, only good massage and no extras. On the third day tried a number from loc and was directed to come near a school beyond Enari. Took a cab and reached the place totally deserted and virtually no traffic. On contacting her, told to walk some distance further to a landmark. Could not make out and rain started and there was no place to take shelter. After walking back sometime, took shelter under a leaking shed, called again and she gave a number to call so that the man will come and pick up. It was pitch dark already and my worry was how to get back to my place of stay. After calls back and forth the person came in a motorcycle and reached the spa totally drenched. There were two masseuse one local another Mallu who had just finished servicing two clients. It was already 6.30 and it seems it was their closing time as per instructions of LE. One more person was waiting for service. There was big argument between the girls and the front desk lady for some time but finally gave service. The local girl came for my service. It was totally hurrying service and she was going on blaming their people for giving late hour assignment. After finishing the massage hurriedly, she asked whether need HS and told 0.5 k. Not having had release for sometime, Johnny wanted it badly and I said OK. She said sorry for the hurried job and then applied oil and gave a good HS and released Johnny. Then she advised me to come during daytime to get all service at leisure with full pleasure. She was quite happy when I gave a crisp unfolded 5 k note. By the time I came out after bath and dressed up, the other monger was also ready to leave and it was drizzling outside. She requested the other person to drop me at Enari junction in his mcycle. From there I rode back to my place of stay in a cab. A good lesson learnt is not to go to spa in remote places during late hours.

After reading the FRs of seniors like Nathan and Suku,. Wish to try an indie MILF like Nattukattai. Help brothers. My PM is active.

ParthiBanbala
02-06-17, 14:46
I tried new MP with name containing precious jewel and end up frustrated as it is professional Spa. Even tried one near town hall which also claimed profession. Guys Is there any spa with extras. Please PM.

WingMancbe
02-06-17, 18:44
Better to avoid this MP. It was closed for few days & was reopened with new birds. Seems the old ones Visa expired & returned.

The new ones don't even dim the lights, close the doors & stop KMs before dispo. If you are opting for genuine Msg go there but the rate doesn't justify. You could get genuine msgs for 1. 2 K or less.

Don't try the KL MP beside Airport boundary (3 minutes walkable distance & above bakery) which was started during the last 3-4 weeks.Yes, tried today. No extras. Waste of money. Need to try alternates in the city.

Saroj
02-08-17, 12:29
Hi all,

Why suddenly everything is very silent here? Am looking to exchange numbers for some new contacts. Is anybody willing? Seniors members also very silent here.I need a number.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

MumbaiLad
02-09-17, 06:36
Hello Everyone,

I'm originally from Mumbai, but in Coimbatore for a couple of days starting today. Need help in understanding the mongering scene here, and also getting a few contacts if possible. I can help with contacts in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore. I need this help urgently, as I'm flying back day after in the morning.

Regards,

ML.

MumbaiLad
02-09-17, 10:31
Can anyone guide me to a spa / MP near Brookfield mall?

RameshPktr
02-09-17, 17:41
Thanks a lot to Cbe ISI friends Suku and Vignesh! You guys are awesome.

After two weeks of follow ups, met am-you in sul-are. She was very stern on reference and Suku came to my rescue. I'm indebted to you for this. She asked for 5 k /3 hours. With place initially but able to bargain to 3 k. Fixed appointment to meet at early morning as the place is new for me. Reached in time but she had delay of 2 hours as she is tending to her 1 year old kid. I had to drive 90 kms to meet her. But boy, it's my biggest mistake of the month.

I was expecting a naatukattai but she turned out to be short. Typical Tamil HW. Nothing great to mention about. She was very polite and clear in communication, except the delay due to her kid. Once she got into my car, rashes around her neck was well noticeable. When asked about this, she told she had "Akki", two months back and had recovered. My mind told me to be safe and I told her I'm not comfortable with her. She was accommodating and agreed to call off the rendezvous.

She had arranged a place near sul-are, owned by a old lady she knows. I offered 500 for her but she denied to accept and left the place. 5 hours wasted. 180 kms drive.

I'm yet to contact others whom ISG friends had referred. Hope others would be fruitful.

ParthyForU
02-10-17, 17:09
Seniors in the group help me with Thomas SP contact details his number is not reachable for one week FIY 329 number ends. Are any other SP? I will share my contacts. PM details.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

WingMancbe
02-13-17, 18:10
Tried the MP in famous star hotel in Singanallur.

Was very professional with no hint of extras. Waste of money. Wouldn't advise. Cbe has again dried up.

PaddyT222
02-14-17, 11:36
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and to the world of mongering, I have been all through this thread and sites like Loc an to. But a constant fear of LE keeps me off the field. Kindly help me with reliable SP contacts in Cbe. I have activated my PM now, it would be of immense help if some senior members text me some digits.

LoneWolff
02-15-17, 11:08
Tried the MP in famous star hotel in Singanallur.

Was very professional with no hint of extras. Waste of money. Wouldn't advise. Cbe has again dried up.Totally agree. Girl was a little plump but good looking. Strong hands and gave an awesome massage. But the fact that the cubicle was literally open with a namesake thin curtain hanging to separate it from the reception gave it away the minute I set foot inside. To be honest I thought there will be a room but instead this cubicle is literally next to the spa reception.

Would love to find a good spa with extras here. Even if expensive.

Xpac2015
03-07-17, 08:47
Hi guys,

I have mongering for few months and been lucky only with one MP and now I was looking at this site called Massage2 book, it has paid subscription. Any reviews and experience of this site?

Xpac.

MassageFan420
03-09-17, 00:51
Even I've seen that site. I don't think it's too useful for Coimbatore.

Hi guys,

I have mongering for few months and been lucky only with one MP and now I was looking at this site called Massage2 book, it has paid subscription. Any reviews and experience of this site?

Xpac.

Xpac2015
03-10-17, 11:17
Even I've seen that site. I don't think it's too useful for Coimbatore.You are right bro. I did purchase the subscription and tried calling few MP but I have not been successful. But one number was linked to a SP I guess, I had no intention in finding any SP so I didn't try calling them again.

If any need PM me, I'll can PM the number. Do post the reviews if it is useful.

Happy mongering.

SivaOneDay
03-13-17, 18:15
Totally agree. Girl was a little plump but good looking. Strong hands and gave an awesome massage. But the fact that the cubicle was literally open with a namesake thin curtain hanging to separate it from the reception gave it away the minute I set foot inside. To be honest I thought there will be a room but instead this cubicle is literally next to the spa reception.

Would love to find a good spa with extras here. Even if expensive.Hi,

I have been lucky with few MP in Coimbatore. Would like to share info on PM if you need.

SivaOneDay
03-13-17, 18:30

1 Gklm prk.

2. Arcda.

Will check out J club now.I have been lucky in all these three hotels. Maybe you didn't approach right. Have been regular to these and had he in all these places.

WingMancbe
03-14-17, 02:20
Based on the guidance of fellow monger at Massagefan420, visited the Ayurvedic MP near Cbe. Made an appointment and visited them in the evening. Inquired about the masseuses available. Receptionist guy mentioned that one SI, one Goan and 3 Thais available. The SI was in her 40's. The Goan was extremely thin. Chose one of the Thais who looked very cheerful.

Went in, didn't wear the dispo. Just put the towel and laid back. She came and found I didn't wear the dispo, she asked me to wear but I told I'm comfortable without it. She started with lower body and in some time asked me if she can take off the towel. So it went off. She gave an incredible back and bum massage, very strong hands for that small body frame. Did some chit chat. She said she was from Nagaland, a miss A. Gave a lot of tease during the leg massage. Turned over. Johnny was getting erect. She had a glance and continued the massage. Immediately popped the question of extras. She mentioned only handshake is there. I asked for more she didn't budge. Asked to go TL, she told I can access but she can't remove. So I started by going under her shirt. Pretty small tits but erect nipples. Was playing around while she started messaging Johnny and balls. I removed her bra from inside and started squeezing her. Tried to open her pants but she stopped me. The massage got over and she asked me if she can start HJ. Asked for 1000, I told only 500. After some negotiations she agreed for 500. She started going mechanical but I stopped and told her she needs to be slow and sensual about it, otherwise I can do it myself. Then she gave one of the best HJs I've had. Since I had a shot before coming to the MP, the HJ went for almost 10 minutes. Finally I told her to finish it off. She did, and even after coming, she was playing with Johnny for some time, wiped using napkins and collected the money. After turning on the water she told me to wait and she will come and put soap for me. Wow. She gave me a nice back rub, teased Johnny again and left. Thanked her, after getting dressed up, she gave a nice hug and said to come again.

Overall experience: 7/10 no ac no TL.

Girl: 5/10 small BS.

HJ: 8/10.

WIR: maybe when the quality of girls improve.

Damage: 1900 at counter plus 500 tips.

RahulFriend
03-15-17, 05:49
Can someone PM me SP Nu number. I was a regular. Went abroad then. Came back for a vacation. Lost his contact.

Can somebody help me with it.

HornyMan15
03-15-17, 10:01
Have been a silent monger in Coimbatore for a while now. Thanks to all the senior for keeping the Coimbatore Forum alive. I must say Coimbatore is getting expensive and drier by the day. Below I have summarized my experience at a few place in CBE.

1) SP at North Valli.

Was growing very impatient for the past one week and wanted to have a release of the hyper testosterone drive in my body. Check Loc and called SP whose number ends with 022 and asked for options. He mentioned that there was one chick from Bangalore and one local and sent their pictures. Liked the one from Bangalore as she was dusky and no too thin like the local one. I must say I could have checked other options, but being desperate got hooked to the Bangalore Chick immediately. Confirmed to the SP and drove to the location. Had clearly mentioned that I need a body rub before FS.

Chick was in her T shirt and Jean. The SP insisted that I pay him upfront, which is something, I do not like. But due to my desperation paid 3 K upfront. Entered the room, changed to birth suit and laid down on the bed, face down. Chick told her that her name was Miss are and she just arrived that day. Took of her clothes except her lace panties and climbed on top of me to give a body rub. The way she was moving on me, it was clear that she had no experience doing body rubs. Was a bit disappointed. Told her to stop and took of her panties so as to move on. She was gorgeous with a clean shaven pussy and even tan across her body. I have a fetish for underarms and nice round ass, which was mind blowing in her case. Wanted to spank her, but she refused. Her figure would be a 32-30-38. Pushed her to the wall and leaned forward to kiss her to get Johny excited. But she said no to DFK, which was a big KLPD. In the standing position took her melons and suckled at it to my hearts content, while fingering her. She was cooperative and did not stop me, in fact she started to get excited as let out soft moans. And her juices started flowing. She refused both BBBJ and CBJ and wanted to start the deed. Took her in WOT position and made her ride me, so that I could spank her ass. Gently. She took my fingers in her mouth while riding in WOT, which was pretty erotic. After about 10 minutes, she was tired and asked me to ride her. Took her in Doggy and rammed her hard for another 5 minute while playing with her back hole using my fingers and shot my load into the protection. She was literally begging for tips. And promised me more the next time. Gave her 0. 3 K, washed up and left the place after giving her a tight hug squeezing her ass.

Place / Ambiance: 4/10. Bed was squeaking badly.

Boobs: 8/10. Perfect with no sagging.

Pussy: 7/10. No too tight. But gave a 7 for nice fingering.

Face / Body: 7/10: Like dusky chicks. Clean Shaven. Only turn off was the make up. Which did not suit.

Anus: 6/10 Nice and clean. No smell. Did not allow Anal sex. Fingered the Anus while having sex.

GFE: 4/10. Kept rushing the deed.

Overall Experience: 6/10.

WIR: May be with no other option.

Damage: 3 K +0.3 K + 0.2 K door man charge. (haha).

Cheers.

HornyMan15
03-15-17, 11:54
Visited this MP a couple of weeks back and thought would post a review on the same. Called the MP with the number ending 594 and asked for a confirmation if Kerala Based Therapists are available. I have a thing for women from Kerala, as they are usually plump, strong and sexy. Checked if the MP would take cards as I did not have cash on me, and it was made clear that no cash would be accepted. He was firm at 2 K and mentioned that his therapists would not ask or pester for tips. So took a chance and went there.

Was directed to a landmark near Thudiyalur. And directions were given to find the place. It is separate home constructed in a residential neighborhood area, which was not very hard to find. Upon arrival was disappointed to hear that I cannot select the therapist, and whomsoever was available would attend to me. Paid up and was a shown the room where I was asked to change to dispo and lie on the table. I always choose not to wear the dispo and waited for the therapist to arrive. In comes the therapist, must be above 35, a bit fat, but looked strong wearing a T shirt and Jean. Her melons must be at least 38 and could clearly make out from the outline that they were saggy. Mentioned that I will not wear dispo and she gave a naughty nod and asked me to change and wrap a towel. The towel that was given was only for guys who have a smaller waist line with pant size of 28 or 30. She was standing there watching me stare at a small towel and asked me to change. The idea of getting naked in front of strange women got me horny. And I removed my pants without a towel wrapped. Lay on the table face down, butt naked ready for my massage. She took the small towel and placed it on my butt before starting the massage, covering my modesty.

Massage started by pouring hot oil on my shoulders and back. And slow and steady kneading working on my knots in the back. Then she poured oil on my lower back did the same for some time. By this time, the small towel covering my butt had moved as she was massaging my lower back. It looked like she got annoyed with towel on removed it completely while proceeding towards my legs, which I was happy about. She proceeded to massage my legs from the toe slowly applying oil and creating more excitement and anticipation of what would happen. When it was time to massage my inner thighs. With out me asking, she poured oil all over my butt cheeks and crack and started kneading them slowly while moving her hands towards my balls and cupping it. I must say that it felt like heaven, while she was doing this. She then proceeds to apply more oil on my anus and started massaging it too. It was really my lucky day. This continued for 10 minutes and she asked me to turn around.

When I turned around, my junior was fully strong and erect and she laughed sheepishly looking at it. At this point she started talking about the importance of happy ending and why it has to be included as part of all massages. While talking she pour plenty of oil on my junior and ball and pull pack the foreskin and starts running her oily fingers around it using one hand while the other hand is massaging my balls gently. At the point she started choking my junior with the intention of shooting my load, I asked her to slow down. And continue this massage for more time to which she obliged. When I was fully satisfied, I asked her to stroke faster so that I can shoot my load. The way the massage was going, I did not even bother to ask her for access. Within two minutes I shot my load, on her hand and my stomach. She took the unused dispo and cleaned her hand and my body and asked me to relax while she setup hot water for me.

I got up and was moving to the bathroom naked, when she asked if I wanted help in the bathroom, to which I gleefully said yes. She came in to the bath room along with me and started the water. I had an urge to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) and I asked her to step out for a minute to which she laughed and asked me to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) in front of her. As she has seen everything. I did [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) in front of her. And again got an erection. She asks me to then cleanup by making myself wet, and show my naked back to her. She took out the small Medimix soap and applied the same all over my back and butt and gave me a good rub. I was hoping I could get more, but before I could make a move, she put the soap down and told me to finish cleaning up and she will wait outside.

I came out, dried myself out and gave her a nice crisp 0.5 K note which lit up her eyes. Happily left from there having had a good erotic massage.

Cheers.

ArjunCbe
03-16-17, 09:56
How was the massage? Is that place maintained well?

SamJith
03-16-17, 14:15
Will be visiting Coimbatore need help in finding MP with extra services will be more pleased if its SI masseuses.

HornyMan15
03-17-17, 08:01
How was the massage? Is that place maintained well?It is a seperate home in a residential neighborhood. Maintenance is not as good as a professional place. But there was nothing to complain too much about.

Cheers.

SexReseracher
03-17-17, 16:04
I'm coming to Coimbatore in two weeks time. I don't know the place at all but can handle the language a bit. I'm from Kerala and as you know and have heard it is the most dry place in the world. Kindly help me out fellow mongers and seniors. Please inbox me thank you. Preferably MPs.

MaheshBabu1234
03-18-17, 10:54
It is near the famous trade fair complex on Avnash road. J club.Hi,

Please clear your inbox.

HornyMan15
03-18-17, 14:50
Based on the guidance of fellow monger at Massagefan420, visited the Ayurvedic MP near Cbe. Made an appointment and visited them in the evening. Inquired about the masseuses available. Receptionist guy mentioned that one SI, one Goan and 3 Thais available. The SI was in her 40's. The Goan was extremely thin. Chose one of the Thais who looked very cheerful.

Went in, didn't wear the dispo. Just put the towel and laid back. She came and found I didn't wear the dispo, she asked me to wear but I told I'm comfortable without it. She started with lower body and in some time asked me if she can take off the towel. So it went off. She gave an incredible back and bum massage, very strong hands for that small body frame. Did some chit chat. She said she was from Nagaland, a miss A. Gave a lot of tease during the leg massage. Turned over. Johnny was getting erect. She had a glance and continued the massage. Immediately popped the question of extras. She mentioned only handshake is there. I asked for more she didn't budge. Asked to go TL, she told I can access but she can't remove. So I started by going under her shirt. Pretty small tits but erect nipples. Was playing around while she started messaging Johnny and balls. I removed her bra from inside and started squeezing her. Tried to open her pants but she stopped me. The massage got over and she asked me if she can start HJ. Asked for 1000, I told only 500.Was it a proper Ayurvedic massage? With medicated oil? How was the cleanliness? Any clues for this place. Been a regular monger in Coimbatore. Do the digits end with 11, 42?

Cheers.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

MaheshBabu1234
03-18-17, 18:42
Hi,

Please clear your inbox.Sorry all. I meant this to KumarCbe.

KumarCbe
03-19-17, 15:11
Inbox cleared.

Sorry all. I meant this to KumarCbe.

HornyMan15
03-20-17, 07:48
Any feedback or reviews on 4 hand signature massage?

Have never tried it before. What is the usual tipping practice?

Cheers.

WingMancbe
03-20-17, 09:43
Hi,

Please clear your inbox.Inbox cleared.

Suku11
03-21-17, 07:36
Recently I have a chance to have three some with um+ and her friend in one of my friend's place.

Both of them service are awesome one is 28 and other one 30+ I enjoyed well in all way damages 3 k.

HornyMan15
03-21-17, 11:10
As temperatures have started soaring in town, was feeling too hot and was thinking about a Herbal oil cooling massage for the past week. Usually Ayurvedic massage places have them and it gives a wonderful cooling effect. Jumped into Loc and start doing my own research and after several hits and misses, found a MP in TDLUR area. Called up the number listed and spoke to guy who mentioned that since they are newly opened and different packages are available at a discounted price and asked me to come to select what I wanted. I was very specific about a Kerala Therapist and confirmed with him that one was available before confirming an appointment, which I set for 5 PM.

Finished some errands till 4.30, got some cash and started towards my destination. Called the digits once more and was guided to the MP and it started raining on the way, and I was completely soaked by the time I reached MP. Went to the counter and saw the different package, which were all ayurvedic, that included Shirodara and steam, with price ranges between 1.5 k to 4.5 K. 1.5 K being the basic FBM without head / face massage and steam. There was no option for selecting the therapist as at this point, there is only one Therapist available, Miss L. Since it was my first time I was not taking any chance, and opted for the basic FBM. Paid the amount and surprisingly got a receipt with name of MP, which usually is not even given by registered spa in most of my experience. Thought to myself, I am screwed for no extras.

Went into the room, found a makeshift massage table covered with cloth and disposable spreads. The reception guy tried to switch on the light, but the light did not work. Since it started raining outside, it was getting pretty dark and since the windows were all covered with curtain, room was very dimly lit. Removed clothes, put in on a hangar and started wearing the dispo and as usual a small one. Mentioned it to therapist, who has just walked in and having covered myself with a towel. She mentioned that I have to wear it and picked the dispo up, cut the side of dispo around the hips and such that it would easily go through my legs which is the problem area. When I wore the dispo, it was more like a langod (komanam), only covering my ass crack in the back. In the front, it was only covering my Junior and and my balls and crotch were completely exposed.

Deed began, with me mentioning that I have lower back problems and have pain there. She poured oil on my back and start massaging from shoulder downwards. Asked if the pressure was correct and guided her for pressure that was comfortable for me. Me knowing a little bit of malayalam helped and started small talk. She came in front of me and worked on my neck and shoulder. Only now I noticed that she was more a person in her late 30's, plump and had a dusky complexion with smooth skin. She progressed to my lower back, talking about her family and kids and slowly was warming up to me. She worked on my lower back for a good 10 minutes and then proceeded towards my butt. Poured plenty of oil and started massaging them and while doing so she slipped her hand into the ass crack and mentioned that my body was very hot and she can feel it. To which I mentioned if she can help me out with heat, and she readily accepted and lowered my dispo. I breathed a sigh of relief and knew extras were there. She poured plenty of oil on my gudam and crack and gave a nice fingering there. To my bliss.

To cut short, the only other thing to highlight was that when I turned over, it exposed my Johny from the flimsy dispo which was already torn off. She corrected it and started the massage, legs, shoulder, hands, chest and stomach which was just as usual. When she reached my waist, the question was popped and agreed for 0. 6K. Now my dispo was gone, and she bent my legs like spread eagle, completely exposing my crotch, junior, balls. She then proceeded to give a sensual rub working very slowly and building the excitement, for about 5 minutes. She proceeded to jerk me now. Slowly again and I was too excited and grab her soft ass, no objection. Got a bit bold and asked her to massage my gudam while jerking me off. She did a wonderful job as per my direction, while I moved my hands all over her body now and shot off the load. Felt that she was excited too and if I had pushed, could have got an FS, but did not do so.

Felt thoroughly satisfied, washed up and gave her a big hug and a peck on her cheeks and left the place.

Lesson learnt, older / more experienced woman and dusky beauties do a much better job than these NI chicks who mostly are nakhras. Will most definitely visit again soon.

Damages: 1.5 K Counter + 0.6 Tips.

SudhanCbe
03-21-17, 13:42
I'm new to this thread. Help me out seniors. No clue how to operate. Was referred by a known person, who been using this site for quite some time. Please help me out.

MaheshBabu1234
03-22-17, 20:30
Hi guys,

Posting in this thread after almost 2 years. Thanks to Vignesh and KumarCbe for helping me during my early days of mongering.

Coming back to the FR. Visited the spa in the gklm prk hotel 3 times in last 2 weeks. 2 out of 3 times I was lucky and got complete access of the therapists. Therapists are all from Indonesia. Very good massage professionally and also for enjoyment.

Miss be was specialist in HJ and very good in shape. Other therapist with specs is bit bulky but awesome bum massage by her. Best part is no demand for the tips and happily accepted what ever was offered.

The last therapist was not enjoying when I touched her but didn't create any problem, but no fun with her.

Massage cost from Spa is bit higher, but worthy for the ambiance.

I would recommend best place to have good massage with complete satisfaction.

LoneWolff
03-23-17, 07:27
Hi guys,

Posting in this thread after almost 2 years. Thanks to Vignesh and KumarCbe for helping me during my early days of mongering.

Coming back to the FR. Visited the spa in the gklm prk hotel 3 times in last 2 weeks. 2 out of 3 times I was lucky and got complete access of the therapists. Therapists are all from Indonesia. Very good massage professionally and also for enjoyment.Thanks so much for the feedback. I was planning to go there after I saw SivaOneDay's message about 10 days back. I called them up and the guy at the reception said last appointment for the day was at around 7 pm. Since it was already past 7. 30 pm, I chose to go with a SP through my friend. Eager to visit this place since I prefer massages to FS. Will report back.

LoneWolff
03-25-17, 07:42
Hi guys,

Coming back to the FR. Visited the spa in the gklm prk hotel 3 times in last 2 weeks. 2 out of 3 times I was lucky and got complete access of the therapists. Therapists are all from Indonesia. Very good massage professionally and also for enjoyment.

Miss be was specialist in HJ and very good in shape. Other therapist with specs is bit bulky but awesome bum massage by her. Best part is no demand for the tips and happily accepted what ever was offered.

The last therapist was not enjoying when I touched her but didn't create any problem, but no fun with her.

I would recommend best place to have good massage with complete satisfaction.Thanks for SivaOneDay and MaheshBabu1234, I tried the above place yesterday post lunch.

Positives:

A good hotel with absolutely no shady aura. You can easily say you visited the bar, restaurant etc.

Spa is easy to locate. Just hop on the elevator to go to the 6th floor and the door will be right in front as the elevator doors open.

Clean spa with attached bath. Massage table was ready with towel and disposable [CodeWord132] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord132).

Found out there are 5 masseuses, all from Indonesia. I got to see 3 of them. All in different shapes and sizes which will appeal differently to mongers. Overall easy on the eyes, all of them. Age will be in mid 20's which is a big plus.

Mine was very friendly and chatted throughout in broken English. Had a great figure with an ass that was as firm as it could get.

Had to initiate towards the end of the massage, even then extra wasn't offered immediately. I call this as positive because except for the regular mongers in the know others will simply experience a great massage.

Got a HJ with top access. Did not negotiate upfront and neither asked for money at the end either which was surprising. I think they are being extra cautious which is very good for our city.

Massage was quite good for almost 1 hour. Not the very best I have experienced but good enough to leave with a smile. The masseuse had strong hands and knew how to use them.

Negatives:

They charged 400 extra as tax which I shouldn't have paid without a bill. Only realized this in hindsight.

Could not select the masseuse. Sorry I am spoilt by visiting too many AMPS in other countries.

Overall a great place to visit if you love massages with happy ending. Look forward to try other birds in this nest as well. That's all folks and please do share if you come across other gems like these.

SudhanCbe
03-25-17, 12:47
Hi guys,

I would recommend best place to have good massage with complete satisfaction.I did try the MP that MaheshBabu1234 told in the post earlier. I guess I wasn't luck enough. I was turned down for extras. Should try out again in some time. Thanks a lot bro for the post. I'm new to this. Thank you MaheshBabu1234.

ParthyForU
03-25-17, 14:57
Hello friends,

I am in ooty for two days. Any contacts in ooty would be really appreciated. Will exchange my contacts in Coimbatore and Bangalore for it.

MaheshBabu1234
03-26-17, 04:08
I did try the MP that MaheshBabu1234 told in the post earlier. I guess I wasn't luck enough. I was turned down for extras. Should try out again in some time. Thanks a lot bro for the post. I'm new to this. Thank you MaheshBabu1234.Keep trying. In mongering it's very common that you will not be lucky always. In case of MP's your number of visits to the same MP and Masseuse will always counts and provide better experiences. Good luck next time bro.

MaheshBabu1234
03-26-17, 04:48
Thanks Hornyman for the clear report and with a small effort in google, I was able to fond the MP contact and reached there after the phone calls and getting directions from the MP.

Visited during afternoon time, there were already 2 or 3 waiting ahead by the time I reached. When my turn came, Paid 2 k at the counter for massage and was assigned with Miss M. Dispo was thin enough and I didn't mind wearing it for an oil massage.

Massage was good and definitely to mention about time, hardly 30 minutes she made me ejaculate with a nice HJ. She didn't allow touching and I didn't mind as well since her hands are working on right places all the time. Paid 0.5 k as tip which was not demanded by her.

Had a nice bath and returned. Will visit for the other birds. Cheers guys.

LoneWolff
03-27-17, 06:39
I did try the MP that MaheshBabu1234 told in the post earlier. I guess I wasn't luck enough. I was turned down for extras. Should try out again in some time. Thanks a lot bro for the post. I'm new to this. Thank you MaheshBabu1234.The trick is to make them comfortable by saying this is not your first time there. Assume you have been there before and did receive extras. That should work in most cases if the place does provide extras. But if a particular girl is simply unwilling then is is just not your day. It happens to the most experienced mongers too. Just enjoy the massage and be hopeful for the next visit. Sooner or later it will work out.

SudhanCbe
03-27-17, 09:04
Hello gentlemen,

I am new to this forum. Viewed some posts and still learning the rules and abbreviations.

I am out of a relationship and so looking to rejuvenate myself this weekend.

Can I get 1 safe GFE contact.

As per rules, I shall post the feedback and refer my contacts to other members too as I begin to use this forum more. (I don't have any contacts right now).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers bros.

RahulHorny
03-28-17, 20:06
Any report about the newly opened spa (Bali) in Peelemedu.

SudhanCbe
03-29-17, 04:07
The trick is to make them comfortable by saying this is not your first time there. Assume you have been there before and did receive extras. That should work in most cases if the place does provide extras. But if a particular girl is simply unwilling then is is just not your day. It happens to the most experienced mongers too. Just enjoy the massage and be hopeful for the next visit. Sooner or later it will work out.I will try it out again soon bro. Thank you for this view.

Vignesh2
03-29-17, 06:39
Having attached to only Tamil girls, now I am sharing experience with the same girl. To start with she has found a new place in colony. Was invited by her to new place. There was a new SP aunty as well. She was in middle 40's and she is a staff nurse in a hospital and a friend of her.

After getting into flat, spoke for a couple of min and we went into room. Immediately after getting in, she took the bed off the COT and placed in floor, telling COT will not suit for us. As she used to be little wild and she knows me, very well, we decided to play in floor. While I was removing my shirt she hugged me from back and started caressing me. Then things started to move quite fast. Had a DFK, for a while and she started to catch hold of my jhony. While we just moved to bed she removed her tops and inners. We didn't waste much of time and moved to our fav position 69. She is lean as me and so she comes on top and opens her back to me. We did enjoy for sometime and I came on top and started to play with her boobs. After a good foreplay say for about 20 minutes, we took went to cowgirl position and finished in mish.

Damage- 1.5 k.

WonderHunt
03-29-17, 18:23
Hi all,

Interested in Exchanging some old contacts with something new.

MassageFan420
03-29-17, 18:48
Any report about the newly opened spa (Bali) in Peelemedu.I've been there. Only two therapists. Both not that good looking. 35+ age. Massage is great though.

Venkrish
03-30-17, 07:32
Hi all!

I am new here.

I need few details to Hangout with. Earlier I have been trying with few members which later stopped their work!

Please Help me in this regard.

Cheers!

Venkrish.

SamSexyWatson
03-31-17, 15:29
Hey guys,

I am new to this forum.

Looking for some good contacts from senior guys. Really appreciate any help.

Thanks.

MuscleHetero
04-03-17, 05:36
Dear friends I am coming to Coimbatore for 3 days and will stay in a 4 or 5 star hotel. If anyone of you have receieved any extras in the spa of such hotels please pm me so that I can book that hotel. Thank you.

MassageFan420
04-03-17, 17:43
Sent you a PM. Please check.

Dear friends I am coming to Coimbatore for 3 days and will stay in a 4 or 5 star hotel. If anyone of you have receieved any extras in the spa of such hotels please pm me so that I can book that hotel. Thank you.

ThaiLover143
04-04-17, 11:23
Hi all!

I am new here.

Visiting CBE for 2 days trip from Bangalore. Any suggestion on good hotel with nice spa attached.

Thank you so much.

Cheers!

TpbTpb
04-04-17, 22:10
Not a city for activities my friend. I suggest stay away from any risk.

Hi all!

I am new here.

Visiting CBE for 2 days trip from Bangalore. Any suggestion on good hotel with nice spa attached.

Thank you so much.

Cheers!

SudhanCbe
04-05-17, 13:09
I went to the MP in NH47 in one famous hotel. Took an appointment at 12 in the noon and headed there on time. This is not my first visit there. When I reached there, there was already a person waiting and with 15 minutes I was called in. There was a guy in the reception when I went in. In a few minutes a women came out to took over the reception.

I was called in and a NI came in with the name Ms s. Wasn't given an option. Paid 2.6 k in the counter. Then I was asked to change into the dispo that they provided. And she started with the massage. It was good and worth it. She gave a good bum massage and gave me a naughty smile. She was looking okie short medium built and fair. Not my kind of a girl. Then I was asked to turn in the front. She gave me a good back massage. Wen I she her about the extras. She told that she doesn't do that. After a while she told that she will give me HJ and I was allowed to touch her boobs with the dress. HJ was okie and then I washed and I wiped her with. 5 k. Overall it was an okie experience. (my first experience though).

Thank you guys Mahesbabu1234, Lonewolff.

Cheers guys.

WingMancbe
04-07-17, 11:50
With the summer heat soaring, Johnny wanted some cooling. So based on the earlier frs about the place, called the digits. The guy guided me on how to reach. The place is a house with a proper name board. There were two therapists, one SI and one Thai. Both looked in their mid 30's. Chose the SI and went in. The room was ordinary with a makeshift table. I usually don't wear the dispo. So just placed the towel behind me and lied down. She came and asked me if I didn't wear the dispo. I told I usually don't wear and she didn't force. Deed started, she identified herself as Miss A. Started the massage with her very soft hands. To be frank, the massage was very ordinary. But her hands touch the right places. After finishing the back and legs, she slid down the towel and put her hand inside my crack. Held my balls and gave an awesome bum massage. Really incredible. Then turned over, towel was all gone now. She started stroking Johnny with several techniques, pure bliss. Only turn off was that she didn't allow touching, and looked very ugly. After 10 minutes, I asked her to finish it off, and she did with a nice jerk off. She wiped me off and then gave me a nice head massage. Took bath and left.

Girl: 4/10.

HJ skills: 9/10.

Place: 4/10.

WIR: only when there is nothing else available. But overall a very cooling experience for the summer heat.

MaheshBabu1234
04-08-17, 10:31
I had the similar experience with miss A, all the other South Indian therapists seems to be on vacation for quite some time. Not so fun with the current therapists. Will avoid it until the therapists are back.

With the summer heat soaring, Johnny wanted some cooling. So based on the earlier frs about the place, called the digits. The guy guided me on how to reach. The place is a house with a proper name board. There were two therapists, one SI and one Thai. Both looked in their mid 30's. Chose the SI and went in. The room was ordinary with a makeshift table. I usually don't wear the dispo. So just placed the towel behind me and lied down. She came and asked me if I didn't wear the dispo. I told I usually don't wear and she didn't force. Deed started, she identified herself as Miss A. Started the massage with her very soft hands. To be frank, the massage was very ordinary. But her hands touch the right places. After finishing the back and legs, she slid down the towel and put her hand inside my crack. Held my balls and gave an awesome bum massage. Really incredible. Then turned over, towel was all gone now. She started stroking Johnny with several techniques, pure bliss. Only turn off was that she didn't allow touching, and looked very ugly. After 10 minutes, I asked her to finish it off, and she did with a nice jerk off. She wiped me off and then gave me a nice head massage. Took bath and left..

MadHanr
04-09-17, 02:24
I have a direct indi contact but she can be avail only for outcall. Could anyone suggest a hotel are any private place in and around Cbe?

RahulHorny
04-14-17, 08:49
Dear friends I am coming to Coimbatore for 3 days and will stay in a 4 or 5 star hotel. If anyone of you have receieved any extras in the spa of such hotels please pm me so that I can book that hotel. Thank you.Go to any "Bali" spa. And play your cards right. You'll get some extra service.

RahulHorny
04-15-17, 05:50
With the summer heat soaring, Johnny wanted some cooling. So based on the earlier frs about the place, called the digits. The guy guided me on how to reach. The place is a house with a proper name board. There were two therapists, one SI and one Thai. Both looked in their mid 30's. Chose the SI and went in. The room was ordinary with a makeshift table. I usually don't wear the dispo. So just placed the towel behind me and lied down. She came and asked me if I didn't wear the dispo. I told I usually don't wear and she didn't force. Deed started, she identified herself as Miss A. Started the massage with her very soft hands. To be frank, the massage was very ordinary. But her hands touch the right places. After finishing the back and legs, she slid down the towel and put her hand inside my crack. Held my balls and gave an awesome bum massage. Really incredible. Then turned over, towel was all gone now. She started stroking Johnny with several techniques, pure bliss. Only turn off was that she didn't allow touching, and looked very ugly. After 10 minutes, I asked her to finish it off, and she did with a nice jerk off. She wiped me off and then gave me a nice head massage. Took bath and left.

Girl: 4/10.

HJ skills: 9/10.

Place: 4/10.

WIR: only when there is nothing else available. But overall a very cooling experience for the summer heat.PM the contact and address.

WingMancbe
04-15-17, 13:43
As per the pointers given by Massagefan420, visited the ayurvedic MP on Avi Road. Booked an appointment and visited at around 3 pm. There were two rooms and 3 girls, all SI. None of them were above 5/10, but chose the one who looked better among the lot and went inside.

The room looked average and very small, with a wooden table. I lied down as usual without the dispo. She came inside and asked me to wear it and I declined. She didn't force much. Started with a nice head massage. I started to chitchat. Her name was Miss M, a SI in her mid 30's. Told her upfront that I came here for extras and not the usual massage. Asked her to go TL, she initially made a fuss, but obliged very soon. Nice decent tits. I asked her to come in front and sucked those titties to satisfaction. Also made my way inside her panties. Started to finger her, she got really horny now and removed her pant and panties. I continued fingering and she was losing control of herself. Eventually she stopped me and asked if I wanted a nice finishing. I said yes. She immediately climbed on top of the table and started jerking johnie. I asked her to go slow and was in parallel fingering her more. She started getting real wet and started to jerk me off faster. In few minutes I shot my load but she still kept jerking for few more minutes. After some time I asked her to stop and prepare hot water. While I was bathing myself, she kept peeping and asked if you wanted a back rub. I invited her and she gave a nice back and bum rub. Finished my bath and gave her a crisp 500 note as tips. She thanked me and promised more the next time. Had a nice Saturday.

Girl: 5/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Massage: 5/10.

Company: 8/10.

WIR: Maybe if they change the girl, otherwise this will be last choice.

Zombi
04-17-17, 04:01
Very unplanned short trip so did not manage to get replies from our experts.

With the limited discussion headed directly to Gklm prk 6th floor.

No options or this is not the setup here nevertheless.

Cute Indonesian came in with the replaceable pair of flip flops. I just directly wrapped the towel saying do not need dispo for which she had no objection. Made some good chats with her from the beginning, she did a very good massage and no deal was spoken but I was fooling with her over the cloths from the beginning very gently and she was fine with it all the time.

When time came I wanted her to take care of my little brother and she was business as usual. Asked me if I came here last time for which I said roughly 2 months bk and that's what it was I guess.

Decent boobs, but very good ass loved playing with them.

2.5 in counter I mean 2.9 with tax. 0.5 k for her.

RahulHorny
04-18-17, 19:28
Two FRs.

Two week back went to an bali spa in heart of the city famous for jogging.

The ambiance was good. I saw only two therapist. One was average and the other who I took was amazing.

Very cute, short, big tits.

Went in the room, and I was asked to change into dispo.

As advised by many, I didn't wear the dispo and the therapist was kind of ok with it.

Started talking to her and in the middle asked her for extras. She quoted 2 K for HJ with TA. I told her I'll give 0.5 K which I regularly give at another branch of the same spa.

She said no. We continued. The massage was good, and after around 45 minutes she asked how much I'm willing to pay, I said 0. 7 for HJ with TA. And she gave me an amazing he.

Massage: 7/10 (who cares).

Boobs: 9/10.

HJ: 10/10.

Damage: 2.1 K + 0.7 K.

WIR: yes.

I would however recommend 0.5 tip.

I asked her for BJ but she refused. I still trying to explore for more places where they offer BJ and FS.

Lusteye
04-19-17, 21:21
Hello friends,

Travelling to Salem this weekend on a business trip, anyone know any good contact, kindly help please.

SexReseracher
04-21-17, 15:23
Hello fellow mongers,

As I m from Kerala is there anyone who can guide me in Cbe I do not know the place. But have few contacts and Nos. Was wondering if anyone could help. It will be a huge help to have someone by your side in an unknown place.

Thanks in advance.

Sur0000
04-22-17, 09:41
I invited her and she gave a nice back and bum rub. After massage, having a nice warm water bath and back rub would be awesome.

WingMancbe
04-24-17, 02:43
It was Sunday and Johny wanted some action. Since I have tried almost all MPs in Cbe, got to Loc to search something new. After few calls, zeroed in on an MP in Thudiyalur. The place was a usual house with no AC but proper name board.

They had 3 girls. But no selection. Got in anyways and usual did not wear the dispo. The therapist came in. She was a Malayalee in her early 30's and was decent looking. Having seen me not wearing the disposable, she forced me to wear it. I told her I don't have the habit of wearing it, but she still asked me to wear it and assured me it can be taken off when the time comes.

So the deed started with back massage. I started chit chatting with her and casually placed my hands on her ass. She didn't mind. Asked me if I wanted a massage or company. I told her I wanted both. Start with a good massage and then we will talk about it. The massage wasn't going that great. After finishing back, she pulled down the dispo and poured a lot of oil in my crack. Slid her hands inside, and gave an incredible bum massage. She started teasing Johnny and balls from the backside. So then started negotiating on what all is there. She mentioned. 5 k for HJ + On clothes top access. 1 k for HJ + TL. 2 k for FS. The girl didn't look very nice, so I didn't want FS. 1 k also was too expensive I thought. Told her 0.5 k for HJ + TA. Mouthing more than that. She kept massaging and it was time for me to turn front. Johnny was fully erect by now. She started giggling looking at fully erect Male parts. Poured oil on it and gave a nice massage for Johnny and balls. And then proceeded with usual chest and leg massage.

And she herself now popped the question, 0.5 k for HJ and ta. I agreed and asked her to do it slowly and sensuously. While she started, my hands ventured into her tops. Bbs were big but not firm. Sagging. But I started playing with them and started arousing her. She started jerking me faster, and I shot the load after few minutes.

All in all, it was a neutral experience as she was talking unwanted things like to remove body hair, commenting on johny size, etc. , They are making you feel insecure and come next time for hair removal, Jonny enlargement massage, etc. , Also did not start the deed and wanted money upfront. This attitude I don't like.

Girl 5/10.

Chitchat topics 0/10.

Massage 4/10.

HJ and Bum massage 7/10.

Place 3/10 no A/C and wooden table with no pillow.

Wir no.

LoneWolff
04-24-17, 06:15
After massage, having a nice warm water bath and back rub would be awesome.True that. In every single Asian Massage Parlor I have been to in the US, always received a nice warm soapy bath before the massage started. Some of the nicer therapists would even give a post he bath as well but that has become rare these days. But standard operating procedure is a nice bath given by the lady, she will dry you up with a towel, give you a robe, help you with the bath slippers and walk you to the massage table. You felt refreshed after a hard day at work plus the lady doesn't have to rub oil on a smelly body.

LoneWolff
04-24-17, 10:58
It was Sunday and Johny wanted some action. Since I have tried almost all MPs in Cbe, got to Loc to search something new. After few calls, zeroed in on an MP in Thudiyalur.
Wir no.Thanks for the detailed review WingMancbe. Reading the "Jonny enlargement massage" part cracked me up. Amazing how novices will fall for words like this. Looks like this place needs to be avoided unless someone is desperate for action.

Lonewolff.

WingMancbe
04-24-17, 18:52
Thanks for the detailed review WingMancbe. Reading the "Jonny enlargement massage" part cracked me up. Amazing how novices will fall for words like this. Looks like this place needs to be avoided unless someone is desperate for action.

Lonewolff.Thanks bro. Yes, place needs to be avoided.

SikandRajan
04-27-17, 06:53
Dear Vignesh,

Can I have lady SP contact.

Thanks in advance.

You can also PM me.

Having attached to only Tamil girls, now I am sharing experience with the same girl. To start with she has found a new place in colony. Was invited by her to new place. There was a new SP aunty as well. She was in middle 40's and she is a staff nurse in a hospital and a friend of her.

After getting into flat, spoke for a couple of min and we went into room. Immediately after getting in, she took the bed off the COT and placed in floor, telling COT will not suit for us. As she used to be little wild and she knows me, very well, we decided to play in floor. While I was removing my shirt she hugged me from back and started caressing me. Then things started to move quite fast. Had a DFK, for a while and she started to catch hold of my jhony. While we just moved to bed she removed her tops and inners. We didn't waste much of time and moved to our fav position 69. She is lean as me and so she comes on top and opens her back to me. We did enjoy for sometime and I came on top and started to play with her boobs. After a good foreplay say for about 20 minutes, we took went to cowgirl position and finished in mish.

Damage- 1.5 k.

VikramMark
05-01-17, 10:02
Hi guys!

Will be visiting Tirupur next week on official company visit. Please help with the contacts and mongering scene here.

Any and every advise will be useful as this is my first visit here.

Can help out in Delhi with contacts in return.

Cheers.

Vikram.

KumarCbe
05-05-17, 06:54
Have anyone tried OYO couple friendly & local ID accepting rooms.

Could you throw some light on it.

Manice22
05-05-17, 07:38
Have anyone tried OYO couple friendly & local ID accepting rooms.

Could you throw some light on it.Try landmark in Gandhipuram bro.

SurfZxz
05-07-17, 11:49
Dear friends,

This is Raja from Tirupur. I have been suffering from Cancer for the past 2 years and had undergone major surgery under my tongue (means can't do a DATY!) , Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy. I feel its now the time to enjoy life (time left or who knows) at my own terms. Good to see Cbe thread is active and some active members are still there. Will PM you guys once I make payment.

I have given a couple of FRs long before. Recently I had fun from my regular SP in ERODE. This is my third visit though. Did not update you guys the last 2 visits. This time I feel like I should be updating my mongering friends. I called the lady on a Friday and told I will be visiting on Sunday afternoon. She said she will give 2 girls. I said OK.

I reached the place around 1 PM and there my SP lady her hubby and her daughter were there along with two other ladies. She usually keep the place exclusive or me whenever I visit. She demanded 4 K and I paid 3 K. Then I took the 1st gal.

She is kinda normal married Tamil girl from low income family working in some textile firm. We had little talk and got in to action. I sucked her [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] kissed her ear neck and slightly licked between her legs since I can't do DATY. Then she gave me a CBJ and I feel the rush inside me. Then I took her by doggy and pumped for few seconds and I finished very early! Help me out friends I am suffering from Premature Ejaculation!

Girl: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

BJ: 6/10 (CBJ only).

Company: 6/10.

GFE. May be.

WIR: Maybe.

I relaxed there and watched TV for some time. Then I took the 2nd gal. She came there in saree with malli poo typical Tamil housewife. She was a bit shy in talking initially but not in bed. She had seductive attractive eyes and nice structure in saree. I kissed her neck and ears and caressed her [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] in saree itself. She started giving nice sounds and responded nicely saying that she is very sensitive woman. Then we undressed and again I kissed her be**BS and neck. By now she started kissing me all the way from my face ears and lips. We shared nice kiss (I can't do DFK now because of my surgery!) and she I asked her to give BBBJ and wow she agreed after little pampering. She sucked my Johnny nice and I was in heaven. Then I continued sucking her be and placing my finger around her lips under thighs. She again sat down and sucked my johnny while I was sitting in the bed. Then I wore safety and asked her to straddle me while I was sitting. She pumped her [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] for a while and then we switched to Doggy. It took me just few seconds there and I finished before her O (again my PE problem!

We dressed up and she was talking freely with me then. She said she is working in a parlor and her husband is not very much interested in sex. Also she had done this earlier with a reputed actor and he is still calling her over phone almost every 2 months.

Girl: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

BJ: 10/10 (BBBJ).

Company: 10/10.

GFE: Woww Yes.

WIR: Definitely yes. I am planning to visit the place next time exclusively for this one.

The place is a safe residential house but there is no A/C in the room and so I was sweating! Otherwise no complaints in my last visit. After finishing the two I started from there around 4 pm. The SP lady is good in hosting me and making the place exclusive for me. I couldn't find such place in Coimbatore and hope to get few contacts with my friends here. Also I would appreciate some advice for my problem of Premature Ejaculation.

Cheers.

Raja.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

LonenBlue
05-08-17, 11:41
Did you get it? If so, PM me. I am currently in Cbe and will go there.

Dear Vignesh,

Can I have lady SP contact.

Thanks in advance.

You can also PM me.

ArjunCbe
05-08-17, 12:00
Tried loc site and dialed the number.

Was guided to area which has a famous mall and theater. To cut short nothing to make happy.

May be the place was safe.

Massage: 4/10.

Girl: 5/10.

HJ: 4/10.

Not worth for money.

Damage: 1600+500.

No idea of massage. Just making some rough press on hands and back.

Also visited their avn road branch. Same report for that too.

Please don't try. Please help me with nice contact.

Mark Inspire
05-09-17, 12:58
Went to the spa at the place known for horse races, yesterday.

As my luck would have it, the Bali lady I got would only do professional massage. Massage is good but no extras. So ended up with a proper massage. It might be better to avoid the said masseuse, whose name she said was Hindi for queen. Her real name sounded like the letter Q.

Since there are no locks on the doors, I doubt anything fruitful would be available also. Or perhaps it was my bad day!!

Damages: 2.1 k.

Stay safe!

Sameer1
05-11-17, 09:58
Can anybody help me out by telling the contacts of some girls in Coimbatore?

RajKevin01
05-11-17, 10:59
Hello bros,

I am visiting CBE this week. Any leads appreciated. Promise FR and leads in Blr.

Thanks in advance.

KumarCbe
05-16-17, 07:35
Tpr Abi called this morning that some one new is available at TIDEL park road. She mentioned she is TN HW from Ooty.

I went to the place she mentioned & it was being operated by some one called Kumar whom she referred. Normally I pay 1. 5 K ST. He asked for 2 K tats what Abi told it seems. He mentioned tht he will reduce it next time.

I paid and went in. She is not from TN but AP. Short for my height. Has small be.

Nice GFE. Did a normal CBJ.

Face 5/10.

Body 6/10 no belly.

Pussy clean and tight.

Tips. 5 K.

Place 10/10.

Regular mongers who know Abi might know this SP.

LoneWolff
05-20-17, 04:55
Anyone has been to a spa lately and got good service with extras? It has been a good 2 months probably since my last visit in the city and wondering what changed. Considering the fact that offerings change very quickly 2 months is like an eternity here. Coimbatore mongers do share any latest reports regarding spas, TIA.

WingMancbe
05-23-17, 05:03
After a long time, decided to try out an MP in the city. Called them and made an appointment for 60 mins. The MP is very well furnished. Definitely the best interiors in the city. Choose a therapist by name Ari. One of her friends used to work in another MP in the city. So used her reference. She asked me to choose the dry massage. When I entered the room I knew why. The bed was placed on the floor. She locked the door and removed all her clothes without me asking itself. For the first 15 minutes she gave an awesome yoga stretch massage. And then started playing with Johnny. Gave full access except BJ and FS. Clean shaved P and medium sized BS. Had a mouthful of her BS and also gave a DATY to her. She was moaning and full wet. Gave me a boob job like in the porn movies. I came in few minutes. But that didn't stop her. She resumed with a B2B massage. Went on for another 15 minutes and Johny stood up for the second time. Went into the shower and she gave me a nice HJ. First time had this kind of experience in the city. Came out a happy man and handed her 1 k. She happily took it and gave a nice hug and asked to come next time.

Damage: 1.5 k counter plus 1 k tips.

Girl: 5/10. Late 30's and very short.

Boobs: 5/10 bit sagging.

WIR: yes, with a different bird.

GoodTimes5
05-23-17, 11:40
Was eager for some relief. Locanto in Coimbatore is pretty much useless. Found 2 numbers for MP's, dialled them and they ended up being the same place. Drove more than 15 kms and after too many to and fros reached the place. The place is in Vadavalli and operated by a Mallu guy. 1500 counter quoted. Asked him to show available girl and he showed the one available, another one was busy.

The one available was fair, short, fat with a beer gut. Did not fancy here and left the place.

It's sad that a city with so many beautiful girls has almost nothing to offer.

ArjunCbe
05-23-17, 18:28
After a long time, decided to try out an MP in the city. Called them and made an appointment for 60 mins. The MP is very well furnished. Definitely the best interiors in the city. Choose a therapist by name Ari. One of her friends used to work in another MP in the city. So used her reference. She asked me to choose the dry massage. When I entered the room I knew why. The bed was placed on the floor. She locked the door and removed all her clothes without me asking itself. For the first 15 minutes she gave an awesome yoga stretch massage. And then started playing with Johnny. Gave full access except BJ and FS. Clean shaved P and medium sized BS. Had a mouthful of her BS and also gave a DATY to her. She was moaning and full wet. Gave me a boob job like in the porn movies. I came in few minutes. But that didn't stop her. She resumed with a B2B massage. Went on for another 15 minutes and Johny stood up for the second time. Went into the shower and she gave me a nice HJ. First time had this kind of experience in the city. Came out a happy man and handed her 1 k. She happily took it and gave a nice hug and asked to come next time.

Damage: 1.5 k counter plus 1 k tips.

Girl: 5/10. Late 30's and very short.

Boobs: 5/10 bit sagging.

WIR: yes, with a different bird.Hi,

Can you tell me the area where it is located?

LoneWolff
05-24-17, 08:48
Nice report WingMan, glad to know such an experience is available in our city. Being a massage lover I cannot wait to try it out. By the way during my recent visit to a Spa I saw a room with bed on the floor when walking to the massage room. During the massage I asked the girl whether they used that room as well but I was told it is for them to relax and sleep during a break. Not sure if it the same place.

Could you please share the details via PM?

After a long time, decided to try out an MP in the city. Called them and made an appointment for 60 mins. The MP is very well furnished. Definitely the best interiors in the city. Choose a therapist by name Ari. One of her friends used to work in another MP in the city. So used her reference. She asked me to choose the dry massage. When I entered the room I knew why. The bed was placed on the floor. She locked the door and removed all her clothes without me asking itself. For the first 15 minutes she gave an awesome yoga stretch massage. And then started playing with Johnny. Gave full access except BJ and FS. Clean shaved P and medium sized BS. Had a mouthful of her BS and also gave a DATY to her. She was moaning and full wet. Gave me a boob job like in the porn movies. I came in few minutes. But that didn't stop her. She resumed with a B2B massage. Went on for another 15 minutes and Johny stood up for the second time. Went into the shower and she gave me a nice HJ. First time had this kind of experience in the city. Came out a happy man and handed her 1 k. She happily took it and gave a nice hug and asked to come next time..

EskyHotAss
05-26-17, 06:42
Hi guys,

I am from Kolkata and I am in Combatore for next 2-3 weeks. Can you guys help me me with contacts of Inde, SP or good MP. Will definitely reciprocate with my contacts in Delhi and Kolkata.

Cheers.

Esky.

LoneWolff
05-27-17, 10:35
Every single post of yours is asking for contacts in multiple forums but without a single meaningful report. Please understand this forum cannot function unless people contribute. I have received a lot of help from fellow mongers and cannot thank them enough.

Hi guys,

I am from Kolkata and I am in Combatore for next 2-3 weeks. Can you guys help me me with contacts of Inde, SP or good MP. Will definitely reciprocate with my contacts in Delhi and Kolkata.

Cheers.

Esky.

WingMancbe
05-28-17, 01:23
Every single post of yours is asking for contacts in multiple forums but without a single meaningful report. Please understand this forum cannot function unless people contribute. I have received a lot of help from fellow mongers and cannot thank them enough.Well said. You cannot expect help without building some trust. There are so many open hints on MPs. Try them and post your FRs. Then start asking for contacts.

BadAtma
05-28-17, 19:18
Kindly PM me the contact of this MP.

As temperatures have started soaring in town, was feeling too hot and was thinking about a Herbal oil cooling massage for the past week. Usually Ayurvedic massage places have them and it gives a wonderful cooling effect. Jumped into Loc and start doing my own research and after several hits and misses, found a MP in TDLUR area. Called up the number listed and spoke to guy who mentioned that since they are newly opened and different packages are available at a discounted price and asked me to come to select what I wanted. I was very specific about a Kerala Therapist and confirmed with him that one was available before confirming an appointment, which I set for 5 PM.

Finished some errands till 4.30, got some cash and started towards my destination. Called the digits once more and was guided to the MP and it started raining on the way, and I was completely soaked by the time I reached MP. Went to the counter and saw the different package, which were all ayurvedic, that included Shirodara and steam, with price ranges between 1.5 k to 4.5 K. 1.5 K being the basic FBM without head / face massage and steam. There was no option for selecting the therapist as at this point, there is only one Therapist available, Miss L. Since it was my first time I was not taking any chance, and opted for the basic FBM. Paid the amount and surprisingly got a receipt with name of MP, which usually is not even given by registered spa in most of my experience. Thought to myself, I am screwed for no extras..

SureshrTup
05-29-17, 09:12
Hi all,

I'm a new m ember in this forum, but a regular viewer.

As I'm very frequent to MP in Tirupur and Coimbatore, I can share some trust worthy contacts for sure.

Happy mongering.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

KumarCbe
05-29-17, 14:45
Seems there is some prb with Abi & her associates.

She message today not to engage some one called Rajesh, whom I have never met or took service. Might be the name is different from what they tell us.

So please be cautious when using Abi or her associates service, we shouldn't get in to trouble because of their personal differences.

LoneWolff
05-30-17, 04:04
Does the number end in 193 by any chance? SPs use so many different names it is difficult to come to a conclusion based on name alone.

Seems there is some prb with Abi & her associates.

She message today not to engage some one called Rajesh, whom I have never met or took service. Might be the name is different from what they tell us.

So please be cautious when using Abi or her associates service, we shouldn't get in to trouble because of their personal differences.

Krish555
05-30-17, 11:06
Tried ba. Spa in center of city good professional one. No luck.

JayyP
05-30-17, 12:14
Hi guys. Hope all of you'll are having fun. This is about an MP that I visited recently. One of their branches is located at J club and they have a new branch in the new hotel that has been opened up on M. Palayam Road. There was an FR earlier about the extras and the fun time at the new MP by a masseuse called Ari, that was complete luck. I used to be a frequenter of their spas before, they have one in a nearby town and they used to operate one in Clarion before it became Gokulam Park. In all my different visits, the staff were known to be friendly but never was there even the slightest clue of extras. So, to clear things up for myself and to take one for the team I visited their new spa a few days back.

The new place is quite nice and since it is new, there aren't a lot of people around. The spa is setup by the fitness center and the pool and is a quiet place to unwind and relax. On asking around I came to know that they rotate staff between their different branches and they usually have two masseuses at the new place for work, so an appointment is necessary to be attended to straightaway. Also, you may request for a specific person if you can get the name right and most probably she isn't going to be there but even if you are entertained it is still very professional all the way. A young therapist attended to me. You have the options of a regular massage for 60 minutes at 2 K (after discount) or a full body scrub at 1. 6 K for 50 minutes. Which is practically an hour too. Since I never tried the scrub before, I opted for it. I'd rather get a regular massage the next time. All the rooms except one have a proper massage table. I was given a very gentle thorough scrub, very professional and relaxing. Since I wanted to know for sure, I did strike up a conversation with the therapist who was quite happy to chat and I somehow asked her about extras but she did not respond to it at all. I even made references to earlier visits but nothing. So, unless you have the angel of luck in your back pocket, you will get nothing more than a proper massage. The therapist herself was pretty and very good looking. But they behave in a very professional manner and that makes you feel embarrassing even to pop the question. So in all if you are tired and if you want to get your knots kneaded out and relax for 60 or 90 minutes, this is a good spot. Don't go looking for adventures and be disappointed. I liked the massage because I already knew what to expect so I din't feel cheated. If extras are everything you are looking for, then you will get better odds elsewhere.

Damage: 2 k for 60 minutes of massage or 1. 6 K for scrub + any tip for a decent massage.

WIR: Maybe.

This FR is mainly to clear any doubts and for newbies who want to start somewhere. Message me only if you have something in return. Have a fun time guys, cheers!

Peter Patros
05-30-17, 15:16
I would tend to agree. I saw the FR on a MP in a hotel on Race Course Road where the reviewer saw action. On a brief visit I called them and found that they have a branch in a hotel near the airport. I had a really good massage by a girl from Bali. It was an excellent professional massage and it was clear that there are no extras. Worth every rupee!

Hi guys,

Hope all of you'll are having fun. This is about an MP that I visited recently. One of their branches is located at J club and they have a new branch in the new hotel that has been opened up on M. Palayam Road. There was an FR earlier about the extras and the fun time at the new MP by a masseuse called Ari, that was complete luck. I used to be a frequenter of their spas before, they have one in a nearby town and they used to operate one in Clarion before it became Gokulam Park. In all my different visits, the staff were known to be friendly but never was there even the slightest clue of extras. So, to clear things up for myself and to take one for the team I visited their new spa a few days back.

The new place is quite nice and since it is new, there aren't a lot of people around. The spa is setup by the fitness center and the pool and is a quiet place to unwind and relax. On asking around I came to know that they rotate staff between their different branches and they usually have two masseuses at the new place for work, so an appointment is necessary to be attended to straightaway. Also, you may request for a specific person if you can get the name right and most probably she isn't going to be there but even if you are entertained it is still very professional all the way.

Sur0000
05-31-17, 06:34
This FR is mainly to clear any doubts and for newbies who want to start somewhere. Message me only if you have something in return. Have a fun time guys, cheers!Excellent Jay. This definitely clears many doubts. Though have had happy endings in J club, as you said, it may be just be with the birds. Not all would have given the same service. Thanks for sharing your experience.

SureshrTup
05-31-17, 07:28
Excellent Jay. This definitely clears many doubts. Though have had happy endings in J club, as you said, it may be just be with the birds. Not all would have given the same service. Thanks for sharing your experience.I've tried several times with the same MP in their tup branch at an well known star hotel. I'm lucky enough to get extras almost all the time.

But need to bargain with the Tips as every time they will start with 3 k minimum and will end almost 1 k for TL, HJ and full access.

SudhanCbe
05-31-17, 10:45
Kindly PM me the contact of this MP.Bro,

I tried to PM. It says I can't PM the user.

JayyP
05-31-17, 20:57
Hello again boys!

I am writing this after today's one of a kind experience at an MP. Please bear with me for I have to describe in detail to try and get the excitement I felt, to the others.

So, I was left with not much to do today some 15 kms away from the city. I decided to try and have some fun in the afternoon but after quite a bit of looking around I was left with a few dubious choices in CBE. I was torn between TOFTT again in Cbe or to drive to the nearby garment town and try an MP I had heard of before. I have tried a few others there but this was a different one that I only heard about vaguely. After quite a bit of thinking and standing around I decided to start driving toward the town and to the MP. I called to get an appointment and I was told that they were not busy and I was welcome. Although it is quite a drive, I started the trek with good hopes. I reached there early evening and the place was fairly easy to find and reasonably safe. The interiors are newly done so it wasn't bad either. It is a branch to one of the well known MPs in cbe. They are not like the ones located in luxury hotels, this is an independent MP and they aim to be premium in that category I suppose. The ambience isn't comparable to that of the Balinese spas, but it was alright as I was only looking for some fun this time. So in I go and the receptionist an average looking women dressed in a tshirt with the name of the spa on it welcomed me. I was given the choice of massages and although I wanted to opt for a dry rubdown, I ended up choosing the gel option as I haven't tried that one previously. Moreover, I dint want to be rubbed down dry as it was hot. So after coughing up the money, I requested her to send a good therapist out of her recommendation. Apparently you can choose but I left it to her. She asked me if I was looking for a happy ending pretty straight and I managed to say I sure would like to. I was then taken to this room with an AC and a massage table and a tiny attached bathroom and left to change. A well built masseuse with an average face peeked in to hand me an extra towel and I thought that she was just bringing me the towel. But then she came back in again and asked me to get on the table and I immediately thought that this was going to be just another average session and boy was I wrong!

The receptionist coincidentally turned on some music when I got on the table, and to have the AC and some tamil songs playing actually felt good after a hot afternoon. Now to the interesting part. The masseuse Viji is a very smart one and that is the biggest attraction about her. She is attractively built and in her mid 30's I am guessing. A local girl, she told me that she is from Erode. She has an average face and is wheatish brown with a pierced nose. But, apart from these regular features she is very expressive and has this playful twinkle in her eyes and that coy smile which itself will get you excited. Its like she knows the in and out of what we desire but she will only tease you with it. After a fairly decent massage for about 30-40 minutes and the usual routine she asked me if I wanted a HJ and I gladly accepted after joking about something to try and get more out of her. She was very clear about the tip and din't demand a big price. I offered to tip more if I got more than a HJ but she dodged that with a decent smile and still being naughty at the same time. She asked me to face down once again and took off the disposable underwear and begins to play with my balls by inserting her hand between my legs. Although I have experienced this before, she was sure about what she was doing and she did manage to tease and get me really excited. After the flip I got top access but I wasn't allowed to see. She is very determined about what she allows and is in complete control the whole time. I even said lets see. You against me and I held off for as long as I could. Kissing turns me on and since she looked clean I asked her but she said ok only to little pecks on the cheek and I decided to hang on for as long as I could so that she might give in. But she kept on working on my little guy relentlessly and after more than 15 minutes she kinda suggested to try and get done and that she will setup me with someone else for more the next time I visit. That was reasonable and I agreed to let go and enjoy it so I came while she was giving me a warm continuous kiss on my cheek and while I was feeling her breath on my neck. There was nothing more than what is offered at other similar spas nor was she very attractive in looks but her attitude and her naughty playful nature made the entire experience top notch. This was the ideal MP experience that I have always expected from other similar place and I am glad I drove because it was worth it and more. She mentioned that she mixed the gel with a bit of cream so that it doesn't make me too cold and good that the gel was not some cheap concoction, I din't get any smell and it was not too sticky. I took a quick shower in the average bathroom and got dressed when she came back for her tip. She mentioned that she doesn't usually offer anything before having the money in her hand and she held off on demanding because I was nice to her. I guess their attitude depends on us as well. So I handed her a little more that what we had agreed upon and left making her happy. The receptionist did say that she will arrange for more the next time. Now that could be interpreted either way. But in all I walked out with a smile and drove the entire way back to cbe without music on and in complete silence thinking about her naughty smile.

Boobs: 7 - not very firm but not bad either.

Body: 7. 5.

Attitude: 9.

Extras: BJ and TA.

Damage: 2 k for the gel option + . 6 as tip (. 5 is what she mentioned).

YMMV.

WIR: Most probably yes, if the place doesn't get mobbed.

I understand that everyone is a newbie at some point like I was too. But, since I took the risk I am going to pass the contact and further details to seniors that have been supportive and to those that have genuine INDEs in cbe that are worth it. Not looking for any SPs. Keep having fun while it lasts guys, cheers!

LoneWolff
06-02-17, 02:12
Thanks for sharing Jayyp. Again it reaffirms the fact that MP visits will always be a hit or miss due to various reasons. Some mongers are lucky while others are not. I had a happy time in one of the places mentioned in your report couple of months back and also have a FR here. Will visit the place again and come back with a latest report.

But recently when I visited Chennai what was supposed to be a sure fire happy ending joint did not provide anything so it just depends on the lady, management change, any recent LE activity, etc etc.

Hi guys. Hope all of you'll are having fun. This is about an MP that I visited recently. One of their branches is located at J club and they have a new branch in the new hotel that has been opened up on M. Palayam Road. There was an FR earlier about the extras and the fun time at the new MP by a masseuse called Ari, that was complete luck. I used to be a frequenter of their spas before, they have one in a nearby town and they used to operate one in Clarion before it became Gokulam Park. In all my different visits, the staff were known to be friendly but never was there even the slightest clue of extras. So, to clear things up for myself and to take one for the team I visited their new spa a few days back.

The new place is quite nice and since it is new, there aren't a lot of people around. The spa is setup by the fitness center and the pool and is a quiet place to unwind and relax. On asking around I came to know that they rotate staff between their different branches and they usually have two masseuses at the new place for work, so an appointment is necessary to be attended to straightaway. Also, you may request for a specific person if you can get the name right and most probably she isn't going to be there but even if you are entertained it is still very professional all the way. A young therapist attended to me. You have the options of a regular massage for 60 minutes at 2 K (after discount) or a full body scrub at 1. 6 K for 50 minutes. Which is practically an hour too.

HornyMan15
06-02-17, 16:21
Thanks for the FR JayyP.

Visited the newly opened spa branch yesterday and took the whole package. Dry Massage and Scrub. Without a question of doubt, the service was excellent with a nice relaxation massage and thorough scrubbing. I was assigned the same therapist mentioned in the earlier FR and she was a petite woman from Bali. I must say that for her small figure, she had a real good strength in her arms and her massaging technique was excellent. Had a nice conversation with her during the massage and made her comfortable before popping the question. I am guessing it is comfort level of the therapist when we pop the question. Got a nice HJ and Top Access which was very sensual. This was a definitely a bonus considering the quality of the massage earlier which I feel was well worth it.

Total cost was 3.6 K for dry massage and scrub. Gave a tip of 800 which was all I had in cash and she was OK with it. If anyone is only looking for extras, this might not be their place. There are others MP, where massage is done for namesake and extras are more in play.

WIR: Definitely, when I need a good massage with extras.

The new place is quite nice and since it is new, there aren't a lot of people around. The spa is setup by the fitness center and the pool and is a quiet place to unwind and relax. On asking around I came to know that they rotate staff between their different branches and they usually have two masseuses at the new place for work, so an appointment is necessary to be attended to straightaway. Also, you may request for a specific person if you can get the name right and most probably she isn't going to be there but even if you are entertained it is still very professional all the way.

LoneWolff
06-03-17, 03:27
Awesome HornyMan15! Thanks much for sharing. Again proves my point YMMV at these places. You cannot be too aggressive and neither timid to pop the question.

Thanks for the FR JayyP.

Visited the newly opened spa branch yesterday and took the whole package. Dry Massage and Scrub. Without a question of doubt, the service was excellent with a nice relaxation massage and thorough scrubbing. I was assigned the same therapist mentioned in the earlier FR and she was a petite woman from Bali. I must say that for her small figure, she had a real good strength in her arms and her massaging technique was excellent. Had a nice conversation with her during the massage and made her comfortable before popping the question. I am guessing it is comfort level of the therapist when we pop the question. Got a nice HJ and Top Access which was very sensual. This was a definitely a bonus considering the quality of the massage earlier which I feel was well worth it.

Total cost was 3.6 K for dry massage and scrub. Gave a tip of 800 which was all I had in cash and she was OK with it. If anyone is only looking for extras, this might not be their place. There are others MP, where massage is done for namesake and extras are more in play.

WIR: Definitely, when I need a good massage with extras.

WingMancbe
06-05-17, 02:21
After a hard week at the gym, wanted to have a good massage with extras of course. Tried a few MPs. All were booked. Only one having availability was the Greek named MP on Avi road. Fixed an appointment and went there. 2 masseuses were there. Chose the better looking one and went in. As usual I didn't wear any dispo and she seemed to be scared about it. Put a towel on top and started the massage. Even if I removed the towel little bit she started putting it back on. Even when oiling she seemed to be extra careful not to touch the intimate parts. I started getting bored after a while and popped the question about extras. She was showing reaction as if no one had ever asked her this before. She said No sir here only professional massage. I kept asking few times but same response. Tried to grab her ass, that also was rejected. Got fed up, asked her to finish the massage and had a shower and came out. Told the reception guy that it was a total waste of time. He told me next time he will do something better, but I don't think I'll go. Sunday was kind of spoiled. Will try my luck elsewhere next weekend. Mongers don't visit this MP if you are looking for some extras.

HornyMan15
06-09-17, 08:21
Was feeling pretty lonely on Monday and decided to try out some action from Locanto. Call the SP number ending 708 for Abi and 745 for Sindhu. Mentioning that birds are available in Ganapathy / Hopes / Saravanampatti. Second number was always not reachable. After a couple of tries, reached the first number and was asked to come to a TASMAC near GN Mills road. Went there and called the SP and after a couple of minutes got a call from another number mentioning to come to a residential area close by. When I went there already a few folks were waiting so decided to leave and called SP if there are any other options. She picked up the call and arrogantly started shouting as to why I left the place without waiting and first of all I should not have gone there. And it was completely my fault. She abruptly hung up the phone on me.

It is absolutely amazing to see the audacity these SP's have in them, when they are the ones offering service. I did not shout back at her as she was a woman and kept calm.

Like in previously mentioned FR's by other friends, SP's and mongering experience is more a hit or miss. I feel it is best to work with know SP's who are compatible with you without all these stupid hassles of overacting and hassling customers to come from one place to another.

Please avoid this Abi and Sindhu. Just thought would share my experience.

Cheers everyone.

Happy mongering.

LoneWolff
06-10-17, 01:49
After reading HornyMan15's experience I felt bad for overall mongering community in our city.

Here's a few things you all need to keep in mind which every monger needs to follow to have some happy experiences and be safe.

1. Do NOT call any random SP number from the internet. 9 out of 10 times you will be either disappointed or worse scammed out of your money or even worse robbed.

2. You will have no legal recourse even if something bad happens to you. Unless you want to ruin your life.

3. Don't try to listen to the little head. Don't be desperate, just wait for the right contacts. If you don't have the right contacts better to just jerk off rather than take unnecessary risk.

4. Many in the community like myself are new to the city. It will be impossible for us to develop contacts and see action right away even though we have lot of mongering experience elsewhere. Patience is the key.

5. Coimbatore is a very dry town with absurd pricing unless you become a regular with certain SPs. Even then the quality and quantity is quite limited. Better to try your luck when you are traveling to more monger friendly cities.

6. Stick to known spas for a happy ending in case that interests you more than FS.

Happy hunting!

Gangaa
06-10-17, 08:20
Hi guys!

Will be visiting Tirupur next week on official company visit. Please help with the contacts and mongering scene here.

Any and every advise will be useful as this is my first visit here.

Can help out in Delhi with contacts in return.

Cheers.

Vikram.Can you help me at Delhi with good contacts. I'm visiting by this month end.

KeyBone88
06-10-17, 21:20
Hi all,

Could you please help me any Indies digits in Ooty, I can share my contacts in Bangalore.

WingMancbe
06-12-17, 00:39
After reading HornyMan15's experience I felt bad for overall mongering community in our city.

Here's a few things you all need to keep in mind which every monger needs to follow to have some happy experiences and be safe.

1. Do NOT call any random SP number from the internet. 9 out of 10 times you will be either disappointed or worse scammed out of your money or even worse robbed.

2. You will have no legal recourse even if something bad happens to you. Unless you want to ruin your life.

3. Don't try to listen to the little head. Don't be desperate, just wait for the right contacts. If you don't have the right contacts better to just jerk off rather than take unnecessary risk.

4. Many in the community like myself are new to the city. It will be impossible for us to develop contacts and see action right away even though we have lot of mongering experience elsewhere. Patience is the key.

5. Coimbatore is a very dry town with absurd pricing unless you become a regular with certain SPs. Even then the quality and quantity is quite limited. Better to try your luck when you are traveling to more monger friendly cities.

6. Stick to known spas for a happy ending in case that interests you more than FS.

Happy hunting!Well said. Almost everything on Locanto is fake. Even I tried few numbers last weekend but everyone were demanding money upfront. When denied, they started abusing and cut the call.

LoneWolff
06-14-17, 09:20
Thanks to MassageFan420 who mentioned this place through PM a while ago. I couldn't check it out right away but finally I am glad I did.

The hotel is located on A road. Went on a lazy afternoon on a weekday after booking an appointment through phone. A Balinese therapist was assigned who was young in her 20's and had a slim figure. Not a stunner but decent looking girl. Chose 1 hour Swedish option from the menu. Thai, Balinese and Swedish are available. Differences being oil used or not, heavy or light pressure, stretches included or not. Had a good massage for about 40 minutes and the girl said 15 minutes left as if she wanted me to pop the question which I did. As expected HJ with TL access was on offer and she demanded a ridiculous 2 k which obviously is not going to happen. I couldn't bring it down below 1 k. I was expecting a padded bra with tiny titties since the girl was small but oh man, those melons were of the perfect size and shape and very very firm with tiny nipples. The girl had fair skin as well so I was turned on right away after seeing her boobies. I was feasting on those while playing with her butt and she was giving a slow and steady tug job. Glad she was not rushing and after busting my nut, she wiped me clean and helped me to the shower with a clean towel. Had a hot bath and headed out the door a happy man. While on my way out saw other girls, some were obese and I would have rejected them right away. The place was clean and surprisingly my therapist let the shower room light turned on all the time so instead of getting massage in a dark room it was a different experience and able to see everything clearly.

Total damages:2. 5 k + 1 k tips.

WingMancbe
06-15-17, 09:10
Thanks to MassageFan420 who mentioned this place through PM a while ago. I couldn't check it out right away but finally I am glad I did.

The hotel is located on A road. Went on a lazy afternoon on a weekday after booking an appointment through phone. A Balinese therapist was assigned who was young in her 20's and had a slim figure. Not a stunner but decent looking girl. Chose 1 hour Swedish option from the menu. Thai, Balinese and Swedish are available. Differences being oil used or not, heavy or light pressure, stretches included or not. Had a good massage for about 40 minutes and the girl said 15 minutes left as if she wanted me to pop the question which I did. As expected HJ with TL access was on offer and she demanded a ridiculous 2 k which obviously is not going to happen. I couldn't bring it down below 1 k. I was expecting a padded bra with tiny titties since the girl was small but oh man, those melons were of the perfect size and shape and very very firm with tiny nipples. The girl had fair skin as well so I was turned on right away after seeing her boobies. I was feasting on those while playing with her butt and she was giving a slow and steady tug job. Glad she was not rushing and after busting my nut, she wiped me clean and helped me to the shower with a clean towel. Had a hot bath and headed out the door a happy man. While on my way out saw other girls, some were obese and I would have rejected them right away. The place was clean and surprisingly my therapist let the shower room light turned on all the time so instead of getting massage in a dark room it was a different experience and able to see everything clearly.

Total damages: 2.5 k + 1 k tips.It's a definite score at that MP, but the therapists demand way too high. 1 k means you have very good negotiation skills. They usually do not budge below 1500. 3.5 k is way too much for an MP. Stopped going there because of this.

Esco2388
06-15-17, 16:30
One of the Chennai SPs sent a message this morning, a new branch is been setup in Coimbatore in C. Nagar near Kpalayam. Got the pics of these birds. Did anyone get any same info.

MaheshBabu1234
06-16-17, 02:26
Back from a busy hectic office schedule in Gujarat for last one month, desperate to have a relaxation massage. Called the A Spa in star hotel and checked for any SI therapist. Miss R is reserved.

Reached the place in afternoon and found a dark heavily built SI aunty as Miss R. Thought to try her even if the looks are not so appealing for me. Started the deed in underwear and she asked me if I am interested in romantic massage. I felt astonished listening these words and immediately told yes. She removed my underwear completely and namesake massage for 10 minutes touching me at right places. For gods sake I am having protection in my pocket which I just bought for the evening fun with my GF.

She was about to take my brother in mouth barely and I stopped her, since I felt not safe. Wore the protection and she gave a very nice blowjob with her mouth as a perfect vacuum pump. I started inserting my fingers in her holy hole and she became wet in no time. Entered her with protection and she rode me in cowgirl position. Both of us leaked after 10 minutes and cleaned ourselves with massage sheet.

Happily came out and tipped her 0.5 k. This is quite uncommon experience in this Spa for me and that too in a very small available place. Not sure if it's safe in this place, but couldn't control Johnny. Wouldn't recommend the BJ or FS without protection. Play safe guys.

LoneWolff
06-16-17, 14:32
I wonder if this post was meant for coimbatore forum or another city's. Getting a BJ at a spa here in an established hotel is a lucky strike. Talk about FS, and that too for. 5 k tips? Man oh man how many mongers walk around with protection in their pocket on their way to a MP? Hope we get to see more such reports.

Back from a busy hectic office schedule in Gujarat for last one month, desperate to have a relaxation massage. Called the A Spa in star hotel and checked for any SI therapist. Miss R is reserved.

Reached the place in afternoon and found a dark heavily built SI aunty as Miss R. Thought to try her even if the looks are not so appealing for me. Started the deed in underwear and she asked me if I am interested in romantic massage. I felt astonished listening these words and immediately told yes. She removed my underwear completely and namesake massage for 10 minutes touching me at right places. For gods sake I am having protection in my pocket which I just bought for the evening fun with my GF.

She was about to take my brother in mouth barely and I stopped her, since I felt not safe. Wore the protection and she gave a very nice blowjob with her mouth as a perfect vacuum pump. I started inserting my fingers in her holy hole and she became wet in no time. Entered her with protection and she rode me in cowgirl position. Both of us leaked after 10 minutes and cleaned ourselves with massage sheet.

Happily came out and tipped her 0.5 k. This is quite uncommon experience in this Spa for me and that too in a very small available place. Not sure if it's safe in this place, but couldn't control Johnny. Wouldn't recommend the BJ or FS without protection. Play safe guys.

LoneWolff
06-16-17, 14:34
Sorry I don't have the info you are looking for, but just curious what is the asking rate?

One of the Chennai SPs sent a message this morning, a new branch is been setup in Coimbatore in C. Nagar near Kpalayam. Got the pics of these birds. Did anyone get any same info.

Rameo
06-16-17, 18:30
My first post. Based on a previous post and LC ad I visited a MP at Kvplm with digit end 594. It promised happy ending. Called the guy who sent a person to pickup from mtr Road. The MP appeared to be a legit one with mostly Keralite staff and a board outside. I was assigned a Keralite with a firm body who later I realised to my mistake was a new joiner. The disposal offered appeared not fresh and was washed for reuse. The massage was average. Although the guy promised happy ending what constitutes happy ending is a different matter. Was offered a hand job without top access. Tried hard to convince her for top access but to no avail. Miserable experience. In this endeavors I realize that it is best to avoid new joiners and older hands are more daring in their offering.

On the way back the pick up man said that an NE would be more cooperative. They apparently have one jt at KG Chav where more apparently are on offer. Bit too far for my comfort. Would appreciate some help via PM for digits of clean jts in CBE with B2B.

MaheshBabu1234
06-16-17, 19:34
I wonder if this post was meant for coimbatore forum or another city's. Getting a BJ at a spa here in an established hotel is a lucky strike. Talk about FS, and that too for. 5 k tips? Man oh man how many mongers walk around with protection in their pocket on their way to a MP? Hope we get to see more such reports.Try your luck bro. Hope you get more wonderful experience.

WingMancbe
06-16-17, 22:38

Happily came out and tipped her 0.5 k. This is quite uncommon experience in this Spa for me and that too in a very small available place. Not sure if it's safe in this place, but couldn't control Johnny. Wouldn't recommend the BJ or FS without protection. Play safe guys.Bro,

Please pass details of the A spa. I'll definitely help you with all the MP contacts I know in CBE region.

PaddyT222
06-17-17, 07:41
I read a lot of FR on a spa at Th'your and decided to visit there. Did my research on locanto and found the contact number of the spa, called them and booked an appointment for a Keralite. When I visited the spa I was disappointed to find out that there were no Keralite available there at the moment, so decided to with a Mangalore girl available there. She was average looking, ebony with an above average figure. Went in to the room which did not have a full door, the spreads over the massage table were not very clean. She started with massaging my back and gave an above average massage for about 30 minutes and then she started playing with my bum and between legs. She was very good at arousing me. We had a lot of chit chat during the whole massage. She asked me to turn, took off the towel and started playing with my johny. I just asked her for a BJ and this is when everything turned from average to worse, she started to advice me that BJ is not ethical and it is wrong to ask a women to use her mouth to a johnny. It was a total turn off. Then she just finished off the deed mechanically and I left without tipping her anything.

Damages: 2 K.

LoneWolff
06-17-17, 13:03
Will surely try this place and share the details, hope I am half as lucky as you are.

Thanks much!

Try your luck bro. Hope you get more wonderful experience.

Esco2388
06-18-17, 10:55
Sorry I don't have the info you are looking for, but just curious what is the asking rate?SP was quoting 6 k. Turn down right away.