PDA

View Full Version : Coimbatore

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

SureshrTup
06-19-17, 07:03
After a Tiring day roaming at Cbe, Started back to Tpr through Avi Road at 4 pm.

Suddenly thought of trying out an MP. Tried out the Famous MP near Chez car showroom and Got a Good deal For 1 HR Full body massage.

As I have been there 3 times before and have got good extras, entered with the hope this time too.

There was only one therapist available and decided to proceed with her and check the luck.

She was very slim and good assets Miss A in her early 20's.

As per our senior mongers said in few post. Tired to start up without wearing the dispo.

So undressed and was ready with the towel, she came in and shown a shocking look after seeing dispo in the table.

Tried to convince her. But a big no. Got really disappointed. But she's is really a good therapist if you have body pain.

She's very careful and cautious that even by mistake she even touch or come closer to private area.

That's really a big turn down. This is my First MP experience facing such therapist.

But got some good massage at the end.

Damage: 1.5 k.

LoneWolff
06-19-17, 09:53
You did the right thing, those tutes in the pic are not worth more than 3 k.

SP was quoting 6 k. Turn down right away.

KeyBone88
06-21-17, 13:13
Hi all,

I am new to this page, can some one please help me with the digits in Ooty. I can indeed reciprocate with Bangalore Indie and Famous SP digits.

WingMancbe
06-21-17, 20:04
After reading a few FRs, decided to try my luck today. First called up the A spa and made booking. Went there and checked for the SI masseuse. The available one was literally like a bodybuilder. Like a man and huge. Decided not to take the risk and called up the new MP in SC. Both therapists were available. So went there and chose miss H. Chose the dry Thai massage and walked into the room where the bed was on the floor. I knew this therapist from J spa. So asked her to first give me a nice massage and then start with good company. She stretched my body for around 30 minutes. All my body pain went off. Then asked her to take off her clothes and she readily obliged. She started by giving a B2B front body with a lot of DFK. Luckily today I had protection which I wanted to use at A spa. Told her I have protection and let's do it. She was OK with it. She helped me put the protection on and gave an incredible CBJ. Mixed with a lot of DFK again. Then she wanted to do WOT. Did for few minutes. I wanted to do Mish. Finished in another few minutes and then cuddled for few minutes with a lot of DFK again. This was simply the best MP experience I ever had. Took a shower. She helped me wipe the water off my body with the towel. DFK again and tipped her 1 k. Definitely worthwhile. Came out a happy man.

Damage: 2 k at counter plus 1 k tip.

Girl: 5/10. Late 30's with sagging be's.

Experience: 8/10.

WIR: maybe be another therapist.

Cbe is certainly rising!

MaheshBabu1234
06-22-17, 01:53
After reading a few FRs, decided to try my luck today. First called up the A spa and made booking. Went there and checked for the SI masseuse. The available one was literally like a bodybuilder. Like a man and huge. Decided not to take the risk and called up the new MP in SC. Both therapists were available. So went there and chose miss H. Chose the dry Thai massage and walked into the room where the bed was on the floor. I knew this therapist from J spa. So asked her to first give me a nice massage and then start with good company. She stretched my body for around 30 minutes. All my body pain went off. Then asked her to take off her clothes and she readily obliged. She started by giving a B2B front body with a lot of DFK. Luckily today I had protection which I wanted to use at A spa. Told her I have protection and let's do it. She was OK with it. She helped me put the protection on and gave an incredible CBJ. Mixed with a lot of DFK again. Then she wanted to do WOT. Did for few minutes. I wanted to do Mish. Finished in another few minutes and then cuddled for few minutes with a lot of DFK again. This was simply the best MP experience I ever had. Took a shower. She helped me wipe the water off my body with the towel. DFK again and tipped her 1 k. Definitely worthwhile. Came out a happy man.

Cbe is certainly rising!Good hit bro. Cbe rocks now. Play safe.

WingMancbe
06-22-17, 02:35
After a Tiring day roaming at Cbe, Started back to Tpr through Avi Road at 4 pm.

Suddenly thought of trying out an MP. Tried out the Famous MP near Chez car showroom and Got a Good deal For 1 HR Full body massage.

As I have been there 3 times before and have got good extras, entered with the hope this time too.

There was only one therapist available and decided to proceed with her and check the luck.

She was very slim and good assets Miss A in her early 20's.

As per our senior mongers said in few post. Tired to start up without wearing the dispo.

So undressed and was ready with the towel, she came in and shown a shocking look after seeing dispo in the table.

Tried to convince her. But a big no. Got really disappointed. But she's is really a good therapist if you have body pain.

She's very careful and cautious that even by mistake she even touch or come closer to private area.

That's really a big turn down. This is my First MP experience facing such therapist.

But got some good massage at the end.

Damage: 1.5 k.Yes, this MP has become very dry after LE. Not advisable to go there if you are looking for extras.

KumarCbe
06-22-17, 11:35
Since it been long & not much of good MP providing extras or SP responding I was searching on classified as usual daily routine if some legits are.

I called one of the advt & picked by a lady. She told her DP was the girl. The DP looked ok.

When asked about the location, she told me to come past Spatti besides the newly constructed unoccupied govt housing complex.

I waited there almost 40 minutes before the so called her husband came & navigated to the house which was about 2 kms from there.

It was a proper & safe house. Went in & the so called husband was talking KL. I think she refers clients via online & not related. Any way paid the counter 1. 5 K for 30 mins Single.

The girl was from Calcutta & not Blr as she mentioned to me. She should be in her very early 20's. She undressed me & herself immly & then asked for tips upfront. Which I refused immly & she was stressing for it.

I told her that I will pay only based on the service & she kept demanding. At one point I told that am leaving out & then she came on track.

She had a small be no belly & no birthmarks. She did an OK CBJ & rest too.

After the deed I paid her 250 as tips and left the place.

WIR. Not for her but if some good TN comes.

While I was writing this FR the SP called me if she can call me if some new bird comes & you know what my answer was.

LoneWolff
06-22-17, 11:42
Awesome FR WingMan, as you rightly said getting full service at a spa like that is a positive step for our dry city. I can't wait to try it out even though the age and looks factor may stop me from choosing her. But eventually the younger girls will fall in line if full service becomes the norm. We can also use it to haggle with younger ones to either provide more for the tips paid or bring it down. The 1 k tip for such a good exp regardless of the looks in such a location is also in the right direction. Thanks much for sharing mate!

Cbe is certainly rising!

HornyMan15
06-23-17, 17:36
Fellow mongers,

I have got the pic of attached bird from at least two different SP's mentioning 2 K to 5 K for ST. When I proceed, lame excuses are given that bird is on outcall. Or vacation etc.

If in case any of you have tasted this bird, request you to please share experience. I doubt if the bird is real. Just doing my due diligence and not get entrapped. As I am a sucker for SI chicks with cool faces.

Cheers!

WillyJon44
06-25-17, 07:25
Hi brothers,

Though I have been following this forum for long, this is my first post here. Finally I too have a bird willing to come with me to Ooty. Need your help to find a good, safe and remote place for the action. Please suggest me any good resorts, hotels or home stays in coonr or kgiri.

Thanks a lot in advance.

KumarCbe
06-26-17, 06:40
Book online based on your budget & while check in present your ID.

Nilgiris is a tourist destination & to my understanding there is not much to worry.

Check Oyorooms or stayuncle. Both lists couple friendly rooms.

Hi brothers,

Though I have been following this forum for long, this is my first post here. Finally I too have a bird willing to come with me to Ooty. Need your help to find a good, safe and remote place for the action. Please suggest me any good resorts, hotels or home stays in coonr or kgiri.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Ralsdm
06-26-17, 07:51
Fellow mongers,

I have got the pic of attached bird from at least two different SP's mentioning 2 K to 5 K for ST. When I proceed, lame excuses are given that bird is on outcall. Or vacation etc.

If in case any of you have tasted this bird, request you to please share experience. I doubt if the bird is real. Just doing my due diligence and not get entrapped. As I am a sucker for SI chicks with cool faces.

Cheers!She goes by the name Kavya, and if I am correct she is from Bangalore. She is an independent girl and though I have not met her personally I have had been in touch with her on WA and phone calls. She does seem to have a nice attitude at least on chat. You can give a try of course and check your luck.

HornyMan15
06-26-17, 13:15
Appreciate the response. Did not know she is an independent? Which means, if there is a proper reference she can be reached.

I feel the SP's are fooling around with me. ([Telephone Number deleted by Admin]). I have not been able to get through to her. Will keep trying.

Cheers!

She goes by the name Kavya, and if I am correct she is from Bangalore. She is an independent girl and though I have not met her personally I have had been in touch with her on WA and phone calls. She does seem to have a nice attitude at least on chat. You can give a try of course and check your luck.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

MoverNShaker
06-27-17, 12:19
Hello folks,

Wanted to check: is the spa in this place still offering extras?

LovableBoy19
06-27-17, 17:38
I am new to this forum. And have been reading the posts for sometime now. Now, I wanted to share my feedback too on regular basis. I have been to many MP in CBE and have been lucky many times and not lucky few times. The best one was before 15 months back with an 18 old Kerala girl. And I went to that MP three More time after the first time and took the same girl and had a chance for FS too. I couldn't move away from the memories of the first time with her. The way she teased me and how cooperative she was. She literally did everything I asked for and the best part is she also enjoyed the most. Couldn't find a bird like that in any MP until now. Coming to the recent story, today I went to a MP in S. Colony located in A. Road. It's newly started and thought of giving it a try. Called them for an appointment and they quoted me 2500 for one HR massage and I negotiated to 2000. Went on time and the setup was good. Paid 2000 and I asked for good and cooperative girl. Went inside and changed to the dispose given. The receptionist girl herself came in. She was NE girl and looked good with decent assets. Should be in her mid 20's. Massage started. There is no teasing part but the massage was above average. I gave my moves by making her realise that I am looking extras. But she didn't mind. Once she is done with the massage she asked me to take shower. I asked her if she would provide any extra Service. She reacted as if she doesn't know what that means. I explained her that happy ending and TL. She said, that she can do. But it costs tip of 2 k for each. I have got HJ and TL from many NE but they have quoted within 1 K. So I told her that I would give 1000 as tip for both. She insisted on 2000 + 2000. But I came up to 2000 for both HJ and TL. She never came down and her attitude also like take if you want for 4000, otherwise Just go kind. I said I don't need anything and I need to shower. She went outside. Finished with shower and went out of the room and said bye. 4000 for HJ and TL seem to be too expensive. For 6000 I could have had two FS with indie girl. I posted this so that it would be useful for someone and it could save them money. She is Miss A. I will try to share my experience on a regular basis here and be helpful.

Thank you.

SureshrTup
06-27-17, 19:23
As my MP Experience last week in cbe turns to be a big flop, thought of trying one of my regular Ayurvedic MP at Tup.

Yesterday afternoon around 3 PM tried his number (I prefer this time usually as there won't be rush / waiting in this time).

Immediately got a positive reply an added to that new therapist available. So booked an appointment and rushed to the place.

As mentioned before no one was there, immediately paid up and he himself send me the new therapist.

Got into the room and undressed and got the so called fabric cloth / langoti from her and tied up.

Massage started and slowly convo begins. She looks very neat and in her early 20's residing in near by town.

She spoke very friendly and gave me a nice massage with heavy pressure. Mean time the so called langot flew away an she never mind about that.

This gave me a confident day. Once after finishing my shoulder she started massaging the bum.

My goodness, I've been to many MP's But never got such a massage. She did magic and to be frank she taken up full control.

This last for about 10 minutes and seriously I want to for some more time.

Slowly she moved up to the leg and just in few minutes ask me to turn.

Hufff really I can't come out from that. Again she started at front and johny was already disturbed.

She again did some magic around. 1 HR went just like minutes as time was about to over she gave me a wonderful HJ and allowed to touch her. No to TL.

But that's not an issues as I got really more than I expected.

Really got down relaxed after HJ and she came an helped me in washing up.

Dressed up and ask her how much she want as a time. She smiled and said as my wish.

I asked again and she made me shock by asking. 5 k. Really I din expect such and I thought she will ask not less than 1 k.

Happily tipped her. 7 k an came back.

Soon will visit this week again.

Damage- 1.5 k + .7 k.

Supersuru
06-28-17, 13:31
Any extras?

NathanCbe
06-28-17, 18:15
Bro, sorry to hear your story.

All Bros of Coimbatore, in the mongering scene never ever forget the golden rule. "Never pay the money without seeing the chick". There are lots of fraudsters in the city, be careful on whom you get in touch with and whom do you pay.

Play safe dudes.

Was feeling pretty lonely on Monday and decided to try out some action from Locanto. Call the SP number ending 708 for Abi and 745 for Sindhu. Mentioning that birds are available in Ganapathy / Hopes / Saravanampatti. Second number was always not reachable. After a couple of tries, reached the first number and was asked to come to a TASMAC near GN Mills road. Went there and called the SP and after a couple of minutes got a call from another number mentioning to come to a residential area close by. When I went there already a few folks were waiting so decided to leave and called SP if there are any other options. She picked up the call and arrogantly started shouting as to why I left the place without waiting and first of all I should not have gone there. And it was completely my fault. She abruptly hung up the phone on me.

It is absolutely amazing to see the audacity these SP's have in them, when they are the ones offering service. I did not shout back at her as she was a woman and kept calm.

Like in previously mentioned FR's by other friends, SP's and mongering experience is more a hit or miss. I feel it is best to work with know SP's who are compatible with you without all these stupid hassles of overacting and hassling customers to come from one place to another.

Please avoid this Abi and Sindhu. Just thought would share my experience.

Cheers everyone.

Happy mongering.

LovableBoy19
06-29-17, 03:20
Any extras?Might get with other therapist. But not the one I mentioned. She quoted 4000.

FredyyChennai
06-29-17, 13:12
Hello Kumar.

Hope you are talking about the lady sp and so called husband. No ending 7116 on Keeranatham road temple. Bit interior on to the left of housing. Had been there once and met a Pondy girl last month. Average experience but was not bad though. From There she pings few pics of chicks she has. Some are good too. Kudos it is a fair contact here.

Since it been long & not much of good MP providing extras or SP responding I was searching on classified as usual daily routine if some legits are.

I called one of the advt & picked by a lady. She told her DP was the girl. The DP looked ok.

When asked about the location, she told me to come past Spatti besides the newly constructed unoccupied govt housing complex.

I waited there almost 40 minutes before the so called her husband came & navigated to the house which was about 2 kms from there.

It was a proper & safe house. Went in & the so called husband was talking KL. I think she refers clients via online & not related. Any way paid the counter 1. 5 K for 30 mins Single.

The girl was from Calcutta & not Blr as she mentioned to me. She should be in her very early 20's. She undressed me & herself immly & then asked for tips upfront. Which I refused immly & she was stressing for it.

I told her that I will pay only based on the service & she kept demanding. At one point I told that am leaving out & then she came on track.

She had a small be no belly & no birthmarks. She did an OK CBJ & rest too.

After the deed I paid her 250 as tips and left the place.

WIR. Not for her but if some good TN comes.

While I was writing this FR the SP called me if she can call me if some new bird comes & you know what my answer was.

KumarCbe
06-30-17, 06:10
Yes same. She mentioned as husband, but I doubt it. She was fluent in Tamil & the guy who came was Mallu & othe folks in the house who were acting like goldsmith too was mallu.

I have seen a similiar setup of Sunil like goldsmith near ponniarajapuram few years back.

She just changed the DP of her watsapp, by the looks the chick is a NI in early 20's. Am more interested in TN preferably late 20's with good be & flesh.

Last Saturday I tried a MILF Fatima from Sunil. She is local & have got her number since she told that she has friends. Will put FR once I try. I might not try this once since its not worth.

Hello Kumar.

Hope you are talking about the lady sp and so called husband. No ending 7116 on Keeranatham road temple. Bit interior on to the left of housing. Had been there once and met a Pondy girl last month. Average experience but was not bad though. From There she pings few pics of chicks she has. Some are good too. Kudos it is a fair contact here.

FredyyChennai
06-30-17, 07:57
Right. Sunil also pestered me to take that aunty saying she is new to this, bla bla. Picture shared was with blue, green saree. Looked like mallu but was said Tamil. Wanted to try but some how did not pursue and went to other sp.

Yes same. She mentioned as husband, but I doubt it. She was fluent in Tamil & the guy who came was Mallu & othe folks in the house who were acting like goldsmith too was mallu.

I have seen a similiar setup of Sunil like goldsmith near ponniarajapuram few years back.

She just changed the DP of her watsapp, by the looks the chick is a NI in early 20's. Am more interested in TN preferably late 20's with good be & flesh.

Last Saturday I tried a MILF Fatima from Sunil. She is local & have got her number since she told that she has friends. Will put FR once I try. I might not try this once since its not worth.

Supersuru
07-01-17, 04:31
Help with location please.

After reading a few FRs, decided to try my luck today. First called up the A spa and made booking. Went there and checked for the SI masseuse. The available one was literally like a bodybuilder. Like a man and huge. Decided not to take the risk and called up the new MP in SC. Both therapists were available. So went there and chose miss H. Chose the dry Thai massage and walked into the room where the bed was on the floor. I knew this therapist from J spa. So asked her to first give me a nice massage and then start with good company. She stretched my body for around 30 minutes. All my body pain went off. Then asked her to take off her clothes and she readily obliged. She started by giving a B2B front body with a lot of DFK. Luckily today I had protection which I wanted to use at A spa. Told her I have protection and let's do it. She was OK with it. She helped me put the protection on and gave an incredible CBJ. Mixed with a lot of DFK again. Then she wanted to do WOT. Did for few minutes. I wanted to do Mish. Finished in another few minutes and then cuddled for few minutes with a lot of DFK again. This was simply the best MP experience I ever had. Took a shower. She helped me wipe the water off my body with the towel. DFK again and tipped her 1 k. Definitely worthwhile. Came out a happy man.===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

ArjunCbe
07-04-17, 06:35
Dear friends,

I have been regular to this MP on Av, road. Decided to try its newly opened branch in S. Colony.

Only two therapist was available. Chose the one with the name of a famous music director in Tamil cinema.

Was very fat and gave a good massage. As usual, after 50 min of massage, got a slow and sloppy HJ with TL.

Being regular, always get the same. Worth if you need a good massage with decent extras.

Place was too good.

It would be better if they have SI or NI. They have all staffs from Bali.

ArjunCbe
07-04-17, 06:48
After reading the reports, decided to try A. Spa in hotel. Called and asked for a SI name starting with. R. U.

Was available. I have visited this spa already when they gave Thai massage for 800. The same rooms with nothing changed expect the therapist.

Only one SI and other 2 NI. All the three are aged above 35 and not good in looks, especially the SI, whom I booked. SI keep on insisting to take a membership plan for 5 hours. Decided to take a leave. Then took a half an hour package and left. Nothing I asked just tipped 300 and left. No shower available. They offer powder and dry.

Damage: 1200+300.

Not at all worth until the therapists are changed.

WingMancbe
07-05-17, 06:44
Was on a trip to Kerala past week. Scouted for a good massage or FS, but it was extremely dry. While on the way back, suddenly remembered that one of the Ayurvedic MPs in the city had a branch located on the border. Got the digits from the main branch and called them. A guy came and guided us to the MP, which was coincidentally located right next to the local LE station. Looked like a big house, with a proper name board and setup. Went in and asked for the choice of birds. They had 3 at the time. All SIs. Took the one who looked decent among the three and went in. The room was only with curtain and a queen bed like the usual Ayurvedic MPs. Put the langod and lied down. The bird came, asked her name, introduced herself as Miss J. Was in her early 30's, looked bit short with nice assets. They wear these aprons here which restricts access. She started with back massage, and without any delay I started caressing her ass. Quite a big one, and she didn't seem to mind. Did some chit chat and slowly started touching inside her thighs. Because of the apron couldn't get too much in. Back went for some time, she started giving an incredible bum message by pouring lot of oil inside the crack. Teased Johny from underneath who was well awake by now. After that it was time to turn. Asked her if she gave BJ. She told not today. I had protection but still she didn't agree. Told maybe next time. Front massage was only namesake as she started with giving a sensual HJ. There are benefits of visiting an MP first in the morning, you usually tend to get the best service. She poured lot of oil and slowly started jerking me off. I held her melons nicely to create added pleasure. In few minutes, I shot a truckload of cum as I hadn't used the tool for over a week until then. She wiped everything clean with a tissue and gave a nice head massage with navratna oil. Took a bath and tipped her 500, which she took happily.

Place: 3/10, very shabby, no proper bathrooms, no doors only curtains.

Attitude: 7/10, very cooperative.

Assets: 6/10, not shapely, but big.

WIR: Maybe if there is another good bird.

Damage: 1. 5 k at counter plus 0. 5 k tips.

CbeGuy1967
07-05-17, 11:27
Planning to unwind in a MP.

Can anyone suggest good one near SC.

With extras of course.

ArjunCbe
07-06-17, 06:21
Hello friends,

I have no credit card. Can any one help me out to buy a subscription?

LoneWolff
07-06-17, 10:08
The therapist was very fat?

I personally prefer slim ones so it will be good to know who to avoid. Share the name of you can.

What was the damage?

Dear friends,

I have been regular to this MP on Av, road. Decided to try its newly opened branch in S. Colony.

Only two therapist was available. Chose the one with the name of a famous music director in Tamil cinema.

Was very fat and gave a good massage. As usual, after 50 min of massage, got a slow and sloppy HJ with TL.

Being regular, always get the same. Worth if you need a good massage with decent extras.

Place was too good.

It would be better if they have SI or NI. They have all staffs from Bali.

LoneWolff
07-06-17, 10:12
You mean MTP road right? Where is A road in sb colony? I am confused.

Might get with other therapist. But not the one I mentioned. She quoted 4000.

Ssdel
07-06-17, 12:38
Is there any indie which is active in this city and will be able to do night?

Thanks.

Ss.

WingMancbe
07-06-17, 16:06
You mean MTP road right? Where is A road in sb colony? I am confused.Basically the same group runs the old MP at A road as well as the new one in SC.

ArjunCbe
07-06-17, 18:41
The therapist was very fat?

I personally prefer slim ones so it will be good to know who to avoid. Share the name of you can.

What was the damage?In Av. Road 1.5 k + 1 k for extras.

In SC branch 2 k + 1 k.

The name starts with A. S.

Supersuru
07-07-17, 10:14
Its Alegendra Road. No AVinash road.

You mean MTP road right? Where is A road in sb colony? I am confused.

Ssdel
07-09-17, 20:10
Still awaiting for reply from generous souls of this forum page.

Thanks.

Ss.

Is there any indie which is active in this city and will be able to do night?

Thanks.

Ss.

Mark Inspire
07-10-17, 07:09
Thanks to WingMancbe for FR about Ayurveda MP at Border.

Visited the place and the details are exactly as mentioned in the earlier FR. There were three masseuse and selected Ms J. Disposable was provided and the door is not locked with only a curtain for privacy.

Took the gel massage. Started at the back, followed by a butt massage. Turned over for a front massage followed by a HJ. Can access her assets through the dress. Bathroom is awful and they said they would take care to set it right.

Face: 4/10.

Assets: 6/10 (well rounded).

Damages: 1500 at counter and 500 tip.

WIR: perhaps, if the urge for a tug overpowers and there is no other option.

Stay safe!

LoneWolff
07-10-17, 11:23
Coimbatore is a very dry city in terms of mongering. You can visit some MPs and try your luck but anything else is very much limited and there is absolutely no value for money options here. What should cost 2-3 k will cost 7-10 k just because the options are limited or none. So better to spend your money wisely in other places.

Still awaiting for reply from generous souls of this forum page.

Thanks.

Ss.

Ssdel
07-11-17, 02:11
Seems dry but a lot goes on behind the curtain.

Thanks for your advise though.

Also thanks to other members for reaching out & helping me.

Appreciated.

Cheers.

Ss.

Coimbatore is a very dry city in terms of mongering. You can visit some MPs and try your luck but anything else is very much limited and there is absolutely no value for money options here. What should cost 2-3 k will cost 7-10 k just because the options are limited or none. So better to spend your money wisely in other places.

LoneWolff
07-17-17, 14:05
After a long gap, I finally had some free time to hit the regular spa at J. Regular mongers will instantly recognize the place. Since it was a weekday afternoon, got an immediate appointment. I wanted to try with the same therapist who gave a good feeling last time but decided to go with the flow.

The therapist assigned was another NE girl in her early 20's. Unlike other chicks, she was plump but not too fat, young and had a cute face with braces. The oil massage itself was so-so and she made it even worse by asking repeatedly how it is. Unlike other girls she was not interested in chit chat, so I had to break the ice and ask a few questions. Her name starts with A and she does give extras. The girl bargained hard which was a put off since I usually have a tiered rate system for MPs which most girls readily accept since they know experienced mongers are regulars and won't pay up. 0. 5 k for HJ, 1 k for HJ plus TL, 1. 5 k for be at be, 2 k for BJ, and 2. 5-3 k depending on the girl for FS. Ofcourse cuter girls charge more and older / uglier girls charge less. But overall this is what experienced mongers pay and I stick to it. Unfortunately this girl was adamant that I pay 1. 5 k for TL and HJ and eventually settled for 1. 3 k. My recommendation for fellow mongers in the city is to stick to the rate guide as much as possible so that we are not taken for a ride by the girls.

Anyways, there was no lock on the door and she wanted to give the HJ in a hurry. Complained about pain in her nipples constantly and just was too mechanical. She has a cute face which makes up for her hurried behavior and after I blasted, had a hot shower and headed out.

I will not repeat with this girl because of the mechanical action and constantly watching the door as if someone is about to barge in. Clearly a scare tactic to stop the client from getting comfortable and prolong the session. She said she doesn't do anything more than HJ.

So there it is. Overall an average session compared to my previous one. But glad to gets by rocks off after a while.

RaviKiran
07-18-17, 03:49
Hi guys,

I am from Bangalore and I am in Coimbatore for next 2-3 weeks. Can you guys help me me with contacts of Inde. Will definitely reciprocate with my contacts in Bangalore.

FredyyChennai
07-18-17, 05:02
Hey,

Its been long time to see you Ssdel. Had been always thinking of you whenever I travel Bangalore. You know why I was crazy of Afro chicks there and your FRS and seniors always ask me to connect you. Hope you are using the same no. Well on cbe Inde seen, you have few Indes here decent for over night that you can try. Service is average though but few offer good service GFE. Ping me on my inbox. Well are you travelling cbe in near future connect with me. Will suggest few. Its great to see you very seniors are still active.

Seems dry but a lot goes on behind the curtain.

Thanks for your advise though.

Also thanks to other members for reaching out & helping me.

Appreciated.

Cheers.

Ss.

Sur0000
07-18-17, 05:45
True that bglr scene is much much better than what we get in cbe. But one thing really liked in cbe is the tamil speaking birds. Its kind of a good feeling as if banging a next door bird. Haven't been active for a while due to personal stuffs. Hopefully will be able to do some activities.

Hey.

Its been long time to see you Ssdel. Had been always thinking of you whenever I travel Bangalore. You know why I was crazy of afro chicks there and your FRS and seniors always ask me to connect you. Hope you are using the same no. Well on cbe Inde seen, you have few Indes here decent for over night that you can try. Service is average though but few offer good service GFE. Ping me on my inbox. Well are you travelling cbe in near future connect with me. Will suggest few. Its great to see you very seniors are still active.

HashTagKrish
07-18-17, 06:33
I have shifted in Cbe in 2014 after that I'm in love with the city, after shifting I have tried only once massage and 2/3 escorts.

I have taken Massage in Rsp and it was ok and not so good.

And 2/3 escorts which I tried, in that only 1 I found to be useful, because he used to help me in every manner but all of sudden that guy disappeared and I am in no contact of him.

Any generous souls can help me for providing details to have Quality time in Cbe.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Hashtagkrish.

Supersuru
07-18-17, 19:38
Went to the Spa. Got a "Bali" girl Ms. A. On speaking she confessed that she was not from Bali and was from Mizoram. She is the only Indian over there. Open Place, open to extras. Took Balinese Oil Massage. Massage was too good. Truly professional. In the end of chat open offering for extras. 2 K for HJ, 2 K for TA, 4 K for Both and 7 K for B2 B. Negotiated hard and bought down B2 B to 2. 5 K. One of the best B2B ever received. She was absolutely cooperative and professional. Soft and Shaven. Offered FS for 10 K. Need to bargain on it. Anyway guys good luck. CBE has improved.

Supersuru
07-18-17, 19:40
T&G on A. Road opposite to KFC. Have a therapist by name of "Goddess of Wealth". I am regular with her. Need to cal her and fix appointment. HJ+TA+BJ at 1.5 K. Very much worth and professional. She is ready for outcall services for FS too. PM me for contact.

Xpac2015
07-19-17, 06:36
Wow, you got HJ+TA+BJ in this saloon. I always thought they were super professional. But lucky you.

BTW your PM is not activated, activate it and PM me the Details.

Cheers

Xpac.

T&G on A. Road opposite to KFC. Have a therapist by name of "Goddess of Wealth". I am regular with her. Need to cal her and fix appointment. HJ+TA+BJ at 1.5 K. Very much worth and professional. She is ready for outcall services for FS too. PM me for contact.

MassageFan420
07-19-17, 14:49
My search for an MP offering a massage with the langot took me to thudiyalur on Monday. Reached the residential colony to find a ayurvedic MP but was yet again disappointed because they only had the white dispo. Resigned to my fate and took the massage. 45 minutes of ordinary massage and then the offer of HJ for 500. Took it and left the place. Nothing worth mentioning here.

However, during the course of the massage, I managed to find out that the lady used to work at another MP in a neighbouring town and she suggested I go there. I decided to check out this place today. Went there to see they had 2 options. 1 from Andhra and 1 feom Kerala. Wanted to select the mall but and selected the lady from Andhra because my instinct told me to.

She wasn't very great looking. She was a little fat. But I still went ahead with her by instinct.

After all formalities she started a massage which was literally one of the top 5 massages I have ever had. I like a lot of pressure and boy did she give pressure in all the right spots. We were talking the whole time. After the whole back massage was done she started teasing me by running her hands all over my butt and in between thighs. She did this for like 10 minutes.

Turned around and namesake front massage with teasing touches on Johnny's tip. Nice HJ followed until I came. Gave her 500 and she was happy.

The massage and extras total lasted 75 minutes. Neither her nor the manager bothered about the time. I paid 1. 8 k at the counter for 60 minutes. Had a shower after that and left.

So even though my search for a place offering the massage with a langot was not fruitful, I scored an amazing new MP. Most definitely going back here again soon.

LoneWolff
07-19-17, 15:36
That's quite interesting. The place has a spa room as well? Is it walk in or do you need to be a regular to get access or some kind of reference?

It's easy to find since it is bang on the road front.

LoneWolff
07-19-17, 15:39
Couldn't send PM dude, become a subscribed member.

ArjunCbe
07-19-17, 17:34
T&G on A. Road opposite to KFC. Have a therapist by name of "Goddess of Wealth". I am regular with her. Need to cal her and fix appointment. HJ+TA+BJ at 1.5 K. Very much worth and professional. She is ready for outcall services for FS too. PM me for contact.Are they offering cross gender massages? Two months back I called and inquired, said only m to m and F to F available.

MassageFan420
07-20-17, 16:49
Are they offering cross gender massages? Two months back I called and inquired, said only m to m and F to F available.T&G going to be flooded with phone calls asking about f2 m massages hahaha. I'm him a wait for a few weeks and then call them after all the hungama dies down.

BossMbs
07-23-17, 04:56
Hi there,

I am returning to Coimbatore after 8 yrs, I did my engineering and left the city.

I am coming there for a reunion.

Can someone please give some contacts and MP hits.

I would really great. I can Sha share Bangalore contacts.

Ssdel
07-23-17, 12:13
Bro,

Thanks for your acknowledgement.

Active on same digits.

Was on a short 1 day trip yesterday in the city.

Now in Madurai till Tuesday.

Feel free to ping me bro.

Happy hunting.

Cheers.

Ss.

Hey.

Its been long time to see you Ssdel. Had been always thinking of you whenever I travel Bangalore. You know why I was crazy of afro chicks there and your FRS and seniors always ask me to connect you. Hope you are using the same no. Well on cbe Inde seen, you have few Indes here decent for over night that you can try. Service is average though but few offer good service GFE. Ping me on my inbox. Well are you travelling cbe in near future connect with me. Will suggest few. Its great to see you very seniors are still active.

Mark Inspire
07-27-17, 08:05
Hi,

Was again at Coimbatore on work. Since I did not have any reliable Inde leads, went to the massage centre near Td'lr. Masseuse was a middle aged lady with fairly decent massage skills. Finished with the usual HJ.

The only silver lining was that the lady gave her number and said that she will try to connect with someone who will go all the way. Awaiting the lead from her.

Looks: 4/10.

Figure: 5/10.

HJ: 6/10.

WIR: No.

Damages: 1.7 (counter) + 500 (tip).

Really unsure when Coimbatore will turn lucky.

Play safe!

AyushJain96
07-31-17, 16:33
I am coming to Coimbatore on 3rd. Will need your help for any good lead as I am new here. I have tried contacting some forum members but they are not helpful till now! Please share some contacts.

LoneWolff
08-01-17, 08:46
For an extra 1 k, you could have had a much better looking NE therapist in a 3/4 star establishment giving proper massage with happy ending.

Usual damage at these places is 2 k to 2. 5 k plus tips. Some guys negotiate a discount at the counter as well and seem to get it on a dull day.

For a 4/10 the 2. K you have spent is not worth the time or money and leaves an empty feeling.

Hi,

Was again at Coimbatore on work. Since I did not have any reliable Inde leads, went to the massage centre near Td'lr. Masseuse was a middle aged lady with fairly decent massage skills. Finished with the usual HJ.

The only silver lining was that the lady gave her number and said that she will try to connect with someone who will go all the way. Awaiting the lead from her.

Looks: 4/10.

Figure: 5/10.

HJ: 6/10.

WIR: No.

Damages: 1.7 (counter) + 500 (tip).

Really unsure when Coimbatore will turn lucky.

Play safe!

Mark Inspire
08-02-17, 10:32
For an extra 1 k, you could have had a much better looking NE therapist in a 3/4 star establishment giving proper massage with happy ending.

Usual damage at these places is 2 k to 2.5 k plus tips. Some guys negotiate a discount at the counter as well and seem to get it on a dull day.

For a 4/10 the 2. K you have spent is not worth the time or money and leaves an empty feeling.Totally agree. Had tried a spa on rce crse Road in a hotel, the massage was good but extras were not on offer.

Would try the other places. And thereby looking for a fulfilling experience!

Cheers!

PaddyT222
08-02-17, 16:00
Hi guys, I decided to visit Bali spa in A. Road of S. Colony after reading a report from Supersuru. I called them and fixed an appointment at 7:00 pm and went there on time. On arrival I chose an 1 hour Balinese massage. I was taken in to a neat looking room with a proper door and an attached bathroom, the massage table was clean. I wore the dispo given and then came a good looking young women, typical north Indian looking, but on conversation she said she was from Bali. The massage started and she gave an average massage. I tried to initiate a conversation few times but she was not engaging much, I asked her for extras towards the end, she said they don't offer any extras at the place. Then she just finished off the average massage, I took a bath in the somewhat okay looking bathroom and left.

Damages: 2.5 K.

Seniors, I hope someone could offer some Inde, SP or proper MP Contacts, I would certainly reciprocate the deed in future.

Thanks in advance.

Rage1
08-02-17, 19:17
Hi peeps,

This is my first ever post here. I am a new member and now I am in Coimbatore. Can any of the members here suggest me any good MP in Coimbatore. I prefer a northie girl. It might sound a bit lame. Sorry. Suggestions please.

ArjunCbe
08-07-17, 13:33
Hi friends,

Visited the spa in s. See colony which has a branch in Av. Road. Called a hour before and booked my regular therapist. Was regular there and no need for introduction.

Every time used to get TL+HJ at 1 K. But this time was totally different. Was shown the room and asked to change the dispo. Once all did she came in and gave a tight hug and asked what do you want? And I said everything. To my surprise she tore my dispo and took me to the shower. She then stripped her completely and started giving a soapy rub. For 10-15 min we were in shower with lots of DFK and rubbing. After that she took me to the table and giving amazing slides. Was feeling her be. BS in my mouth and she was giving sensational touches and looks while doing so. She then came on my top and started to insert my tool inside her. I stopped her and said to give BJ for which she said no. She won't like was the answer and I obliged. But she was ok for f**k saying it is safe. Can't able to control and the session started. Entered her in miss and did for 5 min, changed to doggy but the table was not comfortable. Finished her in miss and and lied down by her side feeling her body. Was a good session, But I know without safety I should have not done this. But my mind was out of control. Surely will carry a safety every time hereafter, because anything can happen anytime. Learnt a lesson.

After all this still 20 min left. Again we both had shower together and got 30 min Thai massage.

A full relaxing session. Since it was their closing time, they din't mind the time.

Paid the counter 2 k and 1 k for her which she accepted happily. She then remained me to carry a safety on my next visit.

Fig: 5/10.

Boobs:7/10.

GFE: 9/10 since no BJ.

Overall nice session for 3 K.

RobinHood27
08-07-17, 14:57
Have a business trip coming up to Salem and COB. Could anyone help me out with decent MPs.

Will reciprocate in Delhi.

TIA.

RobinHood27
08-07-17, 18:45
Hi friends,

Visited the spa in s. See colony which has a branch in Av. Road. Called a hour before and booked my regular therapist. Was regular there and no need for introduction.

Every time used to get TL+HJ at 1 K. But this time was totally different. Was shown the room and asked to change the dispo. Once all did she came in and gave a tight hug and asked what do you want? And I said everything. To my surprise she tore my dispo and took me to the shower. She then stripped her completely and started giving a soapy rub. For 10-15 min we were in shower with lots of DFK and rubbing. After that she took me to the table and giving amazing slides. Was feeling her be. BS in my mouth and she was giving sensational touches and looks while doing so. She then came on my top and started to insert my tool inside her. I stopped her and said to give BJ for which she said no. She won't like was the answer and I obliged. But she was ok for f**k saying it is safe. Can't able to control and the session started. Entered her in miss and did for 5 min, changed to doggy but the table was not comfortable. Finished her in miss and and lied down by her side feeling her body. Was a good session, But I know without safety I should have not done this. But my mind was out of control. Surely will carry a safety every time hereafter, because anything can happen anytime. Learnt a lesson..You had FS without safety just cause she said its safe?

NeverEver do that ever. You do realise that your not the one customer she gets.

I would avoid this place for sure.

MassageFan420
08-07-17, 20:45
Wicked! Hint name please!

Hi friends,

Every time used to get TL+HJ at 1 K. But this time was totally different. Was shown the room and asked to change the dispo. Once all did she came in and gave a tight hug and asked what do you want? And I said everything. To my surprise she tore my dispo and took me to the shower. She then stripped her completely and started giving a soapy rub. For 10-15 min we were in shower with lots of DFK and rubbing. After that she took me to the table and giving amazing slides. Was feeling her be. BS in my mouth and she was giving sensational touches and looks while doing so. She then came on my top and started to insert my tool inside her. I stopped her and said to give BJ for which she said no. She won't like was the answer and I obliged. But she was ok for f**k saying it is safe. Can't able to control and the session started. Entered her in miss and did for 5 min, changed to doggy but the table was not comfortable. Finished her in miss and and lied down by her side feeling her body. Was a good session, But I know without safety I should have not done this. But my mind was out of control..

ArjunCbe
08-08-17, 01:56
You had FS without safety just cause she said its safe?

NeverEver do that ever. You do realise that your not the one customer she gets.

I would avoid this place for sure.Bro,

I know it was risk and never repeat this. Will always prefer a safety. She also said she is doing this only for me. Can't able to control. Surely will not repeat this without safety.

ArjunCbe
08-08-17, 04:03
Wicked! Hint name please!Bro,

It is located in a new hotel near famous hospital in s. Colony.

Zombi
08-08-17, 04:26
Bro,

They would say the same to anyone else who would go too (doing this only with you).

Never never.

Bro,

I know it was risk and never repeat this. Will always prefer a safety. She also said she is doing this only for me. Can't able to control. Surely will not repeat this without safety.

RobinHood27
08-08-17, 06:12
Bro,

I know it was risk and never repeat this. Will always prefer a safety. She also said she is doing this only for me. Can't able to control. Surely will not repeat this without safety.And you believed her?

She's here for money. Everyone is here for money.

ArjunCbe
08-08-17, 16:12
And you believed her?

She's here for money. Everyone is here for money.Yes bro, I know it was a mistake. But surely won't repeat.

MassageFan420
08-08-17, 21:34
I meant the girls name.

Bro,

It is located in a new hotel near famous hospital in s. Colony.

LoneWolff
08-14-17, 12:41
Went to one of the regular places and an experience just as expected, just ordinary and hence a brief report.

The therapist was in mid to late 30's and not to my liking in terms of age. But of the 3 available, one gives bad massage and terrible HJ, another was fat and taken by another customer just as I arrived and therefore I was stuck. The massage was good and I enjoyed it. Had a HJ + TL ending, a little bit hurried since the doors no longer have any locks on them. Paid usual 1 k tips and left.

I heard the crew is changing which I hope happens sooner than latter since there is none there, who is exciting to repeat with.

LoneWolff
08-14-17, 12:44
Did anyone notice the big ad given in Hindu newspaper couple of days ago for the new spa in RS Puram? I have terrible memory and can't find it again but it seems to be the same place in Venkatasamy road that was shut down last year or so because of a LE bust. The reason was it was a stand alone spa in the middle of a very busy commercial / residential area. May be it is a legitimate spa now but I am curious since they chose to keep the same name. Not sure if management is old or new. Is anyone is going to TOFTT.

Aruns6
08-14-17, 18:21
Going through the ISG threads and called up T&G at AV road got an annoying answer only M2 M and F2 F available. Browsed through LC and called up a number and the guy pointed me to the location in VValli. There were 2 options, chose a mallu aunty over TN plump. Paid up 2 k at the counter for an oil massage and entered the room. The room was ok. It was a house converted to an MP at 1st floor. There she entered and asked me to change into the dispo and lay over the massage table. Massage was ok and had a nice time talking to her. She is Mrs. K, a new arrival from gods own country and she was very inviting. My hands were all over hers during the short massage. She was quoting 0.5 k for HJ and 1 k for HJ+TL. I negotiated for 1 k for B2B,TL+HJ. She said how can I give B2B after an oil massage. I took a short bath and dried myself. She started with deed, was stroking my piston for a good 7-8 minutes and asked me if I'm trying not to cum and when I said no. She giggled and asked me did I control using yoga or any other thing. I was LMAO. And then finished with a HJ with CIF (accidentally). Took her digits and may be I can try her for an out call sometime. Hugged her goodbye.

Damages- 2 k + 1 k.

ArjunCbe
08-16-17, 05:44
I meant the girls name.Bro, the girls name starts with S.

ArjunCbe
08-16-17, 05:59
As already said I have called TandG spa and got a negative answer that they are not offering cross massages. But I have taken before 1 year back. So decided to walk directly.

Went at 6:30 pm and inquired for haircut and facial and was asked to wait for 30 min. In that time I asked for any massages. Soon they said to take back and shoulder massage. The therapist assigned was Ms. L.

After seeing me she recognized and we a had a lot of chat along with shoulder massage. I have taken massages from her when she was here before. Soon she went to the reception and said that I am her regular customer and fixed an appointment tomorrow afternoon 1 pm. Said that she rejoined here before 2 months and take appointments only to her regular clients in order to avoid some issues. Got her number and left. Next day went and had a average massage followed by HJ. But they have increased the price for massage. Will repeat only if they reduce the counter charges.

Damage: 2.5+5.

Fig: 4/10.

ArjunCbe
08-16-17, 06:22
Having no contacts of Inde, was looking into loc for the contacts. Dialed a few numbers and finally decided to move on with a one which was directed by a lady. The number seems to end with 708 and mentioned as abi. Was directed to G. M area and once I reach there the other number was sent and dialed. A person came to pic near a mobile shop. He then directed me to the house. The house was located in a residential area. While entering I was greeted by a husband and wife. The girl was waiting inside the room. Then I was asked to pay the amount first. I did. Then the room was shown,. As soon as I entered she introduced herself and started to undress. She was 26 and had a firm boobs which was very soft. Started the deed in mish, then changed to doggy and finished in wot. I was feeling nervous because never gone to such type of locations. This is the first time I am dialing direct SP for service. Can't able to enjoy the sessions due to tension and fear. Need a private place or peaceful location to enjoy the session. Any how got her digits and left the place in half a hour.

Fig: 7/10.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Service: 6/10 (no BJ).

But attitude was good.

Damage: 2 K+200 tips.

SureshrTup
08-16-17, 06:57
Did anyone notice the big ad given in Hindu newspaper couple of days ago for the new spa in RS Puram? I have terrible memory and can't find it again but it seems to be the same place in Venkatasamy road that was shut down last year or so because of a LE bust. The reason was it was a stand alone spa in the middle of a very busy commercial / residential area. May be it is a legitimate spa now but I am curious since they chose to keep the same name. Not sure if management is old or new. Is anyone is going to TOFTT.Hi bro,

If the Ad you have seen is about the spa at a residence area and starts with T which have a branch in Madurai too, yes they stars operating with the same name.

Last week just surfed their digits from JD and known that they have opened long back, immediately booked an appointment for one hour full body MSG.

Seems they are expensive and after little negotiate they offered 2.8 k with 15 mins steam included.

Reached there on time and was allotted Miss D. In her early 20's with very good assets. Went into the room and changed to dispo.

In my previous visit to the same spa bfre an year just weeks before they shutdown, I got good massage and extras almost full access for 2 k and dispo not mandatory.

So thought to try my luck. Massage started and conversation too started. Got a big no to remove dispo was little turn down.

Got a average massage but I can't turn down my eyes on her as she looks too gudd and her assets too.

She was little curious to know about my visit to the spa earlier and the therapists attended me. Which alarmed me the extras bell.

So said some familiar therapist names and asked her about extras. She gave a big yes and shocked me with the Tips.

Yes really shocked me, she asked 3 k for HJ and 6 k For T. A + HJ.

I felt its worth to give her 3 K for TA + the + HJ (gave 2 k in same spa last time for all this). But she didn't even come down.

So dropped the plan, took steam and bath and returned back.

Spending in this place is worth only for ambiance. And tips asked by her seems to be wondering.

Seems they were offered the same sort of tips from their customers which made her not to reduce even a little.

Friends try your luck but careful regarding the tip.

Can anyone had experience at spa in Racecourse 5 star hotel. Hear that they offer extras, any lights on this?

UsHawk
08-21-17, 01:28
T&G on A. Road opposite to KFC. Have a therapist by name of "Goddess of Wealth". I am regular with her. Need to cal her and fix appointment. HJ+TA+BJ at 1.5 K. Very much worth and professional. She is ready for outcall services for FS too. PM me for contact.Hi Dude,

I'm visiting Cbe and looking for fun. Can you please ping me her number? Thanks!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MastiGuru
08-21-17, 04:21
T&G on A. Road opposite to KFC. Have a therapist by name of "Goddess of Wealth". I am regular with her. Need to cal her and fix appointment. HJ+TA+BJ at 1.5 K. Very much worth and professional. She is ready for outcall services for FS too. PM me for contact.Not sure how to contact as I do not see your PM facility.

StefanKing
08-21-17, 08:29
Any active erode mates around. Looking for a good MP. Thinking to buy subscription for PM's. Worth it for erode?

LoneWolff
08-21-17, 13:03
First, thanks a ton SureshrTup for sharing your experience even though it was not very pleasant.

Secondly, glad you did not end up paying a full 10 k for the massage plus happy ending. That would have been an absolute bummer. For that amount one should get a FS from a good looking girl anywhere in India regardless of the location.

Unless the girl was an absolute hottie, young, had flawless skin with perfect assets and an inviting attitude there is no reason to even offer 3 K for HJ+TL. From your review it seems the girl is good looking but is it worth 3 times what we usually pay? May be if the girl really is a jewel but I doubt. When our hormones are raging our minds usually exaggerate the hotness quotient of a girl. If they are offering B2 B, BJs and a lot more then obviously we should pay more but better avoid throwing money around for nothing.

I have noticed in my more recent spa visits the girls are persistent in their demand asking us to pony up 2 k - 2. 5 k for HJ+TL. And once they realize I am a regular they settle for 1 k or at the most 1. 5 k. I have never paid more than that and there is no reason because the girls were decent looking but not stunners. I would gladly pay a lot more for a stunner but I am yet to find one.

Hi bro,

If the Ad you have seen is about the spa at a residence area and starts with T which have a branch in Madurai too, yes they stars operating with the same name.

Last week just surfed their digits from JD and known that they have opened long back, immediately booked an appointment for one hour full body MSG.

Seems they are expensive and after little negotiate they offered 2.8 k with 15 mins steam included.

Reached there on time and was allotted Miss D. In her early 20's with very good assets. Went into the room and changed to dispo.

In my previous visit to the same spa bfre an year just weeks before they shutdown, I got good massage and extras almost full access for 2 k and dispo not mandatory.

So thought to try my luck. Massage started and conversation too started. Got a big no to remove dispo was little turn down.

Got a average massage but I can't turn down my eyes on her as she looks too gudd and her assets too.

She was little curious to know about my visit to the spa earlier and the therapists attended me. Which alarmed me the extras bell.

So said some familiar therapist names and asked her about extras. She gave a big yes and shocked me with the Tips.

I felt its worth to give her 3 K for TA + the + HJ (gave 2 k in same spa last time for all this). But she didn't even come down.

Spending in this place is worth only for ambiance. And tips asked by her seems to be wondering.

Seems they were offered the same sort of tips from their customers which made her not to reduce even a little.

Can anyone had experience at spa in Racecourse 5 star hotel. Hear that they offer extras, any lights on this?

LoneWolff
08-21-17, 13:05
Give us some pointers on her if you could. Was she from one of the NE states? Or NI or SI? Skin color, etc.

I could not PM you since you do not have that privilege yet.

Hi bro,

LoneWolff
08-21-17, 13:10
Hey guys,

I visit MPs 90% of the time and the few times I tried WGs outside I did not have a good experience. Any good soul here to share a reliable and resourceful SP contact? TIA.

SureshrTup
08-21-17, 18:45
Give us some pointers on her if you could. Was she from one of the NE states? Or NI or SI? Skin color, etc.

I could not PM you since you do not have that privilege yet.Sorry bro I don have PM activated. You can easily identify her miss "D".

She is short girl with big assets (your eyes will move down for sure) and from Bali.

Mainly her eyes were more attractive. If you can crack out her tips attitude then it will be a best day for sure.

Really I'm planning to visit there again for her.

While I came out I have seen other therapist too and she too looks pretty good.

She's is very lean but not attractive assets.

Don't forget to share your experience for sure.

Also take one HR msg and negotiate for free steam.

As per their packages 1 HR 30 minutes package doesn't sounds better.

LoneWolff
08-24-17, 07:58
Thanks for sharing full intel. Appreciate the help.

I have no desire to try because it absurd prices but may just go to see the girls since your review about their looks and assets KS quite motivating.

Sorry bro I don have PM activated. You can easily identify her miss "D".

She is short girl with big assets (your eyes will move down for sure) and from Bali.

Mainly her eyes were more attractive. If you can crack out her tips attitude then it will be a best day for sure.

Really I'm planning to visit there again for her.

While I came out I have seen other therapist too and she too looks pretty good.

She's is very lean but not attractive assets.

Don't forget to share your experience for sure.

Also take one HR msg and negotiate for free steam.

As per their packages 1 HR 30 minutes package doesn't sounds better.

RahulHorny
08-27-17, 11:04
Hi there,

I am returning to Coimbatore after 8 yrs, I did my engineering and left the city.

I am coming there for a reunion.

Can someone please give some contacts and MP hits.

I would really great. I can Sha share Bangalore contacts.You need to take a subscription for sharing contacts. Please subscribe and contact me.

Svarsan
09-01-17, 09:21
Hi buddies,

I am from Coimbatore as well but left the city three years back in 2014 for my masters in Italy. I am back for vacations for a week. Would like to have a a good massage and a hookup as well. Any suggestions. My PM is activated. Would be thankful if you share some.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4492
09-03-17, 11:07
Going through the ISG threads and called up T&G at AV road got an annoying answer only M2 M and F2 F available. Browsed through LC and called up a number and the guy pointed me to the location in VValli. There were 2 options, chose a mallu aunty over TN plump. Paid up 2 k at the counter for an oil massage and entered the room. The room was ok. It was a house converted to an MP at 1st floor. There she entered and asked me to change into the dispo and lay over the massage table. Massage was ok and had a nice time talking to her. She is Mrs. K, a new arrival from gods own country and she was very inviting. My hands were all over hers during the short massage. She was quoting 0.5 k for HJ and 1 k for HJ+TL. I negotiated for 1 k for B2B,TL+HJ. She said how can I give B2B after an oil massage. I took a short bath and dried myself. She started with deed, was stroking my piston for a good 7-8 minutes and asked me if I'm trying not to cum and when I said no. She giggled and asked me did I control using yoga or any other thing. I was LMAO. And then finished with a HJ with CIF (accidentally). Took her digits and may be I can try her for an out call sometime. Hugged her goodbye.

Damages- 2 k + 1 k.Hi,

Please share the digits brother.

Member #4492
09-03-17, 12:14
I have a direct indi contact but she can be avail only for outcall. Could anyone suggest a hotel are any private place in and around Cbe?Dear friend,

Could you please share the number.

MadhuSun
09-26-17, 07:45
Last Saturday I have an urgent work in Coimbatore. I am from Madurai, so planned to travel by my Car. My preference was to take a girl along with me so my driving would be lonely. I contacted my SP in Madurai and she shared 3 profiles out of which I have chosen a girl aged around 24, married and having one kid. The dead was fixed at 10 k for entire trip (5 pm to 5 pm).

We started by 5 PM from Madurai, reached Coimbatore around 9 PM. She was very talkative which helps my driving easy and less stress. She never stopped talking for the entire 4 hours of driving. Very friendly.

Checked-in the hotel with both of our ID cards. I took bath, followed by she and changed to night dress. I ordered drinks and food. I want to make it slowly. So another 3 hours went by drinking, talking, laughing, few touching and kissing. Finally we started our session, we both undressed. She is short, slim, had smooth skin and birth marks (as expected), firm size of boobs. Nothing turned down since she was very active in bed. In fact she is a Hyperactive girl. This is the first time I having such an experience. I put on safety and bang her for 20 minutes (I took Sildenafil tablet for long session) in different position and finish in miss. I order coffee and fresh juice for her. We slept by 2 AM.

And we woke up in the middle by 4.30 AM and had another session for 30 minutes. She never got tired. In the morning after finishing our breakfast, I went to finish my work and back to hotel by 12 noon. I was very tired so didn't want to go for another session. Checked-out hotel and drove back to Madurai. Overall it was a wonderful trip. I felt like I am in honeymoon trip and I just loved her friendly and hyperactive behavior.

HotJoeForLife
09-29-17, 04:24
Guys,

I'm in Coimbatore for a small vacation. I'm from Chennai. Would be great if you could help me with some indies in Coimbatore. Will reciprocate them with vet good contacts in Chennai. Please PM me.

RahulHorny
10-01-17, 12:54
Anyone tried miss SH at the new MP.

I was regular was Sri. But she has left for Bali.

KaranAndrews
10-01-17, 13:21
Bro,

It is located in a new hotel near famous hospital in s. Colony.I tried it today. Very strictly professional.

I went in with very high expectations. But was utterly disappointed when nothing was on offer except professional massage.

Nonetheless, the massage was good.

I'm new to the scene and tried it!

Damage 2 k.

LoneWolff
10-03-17, 08:38
Sri was quite good when I tried her at avinashi road. One of the few petite and young ladies.

I wanted to try her at the new place on MTP road. Looks like it won't happen now.

Anyone tried miss SH at the new MP.

I was regular was Sri. But she has left for Bali.

LoneWolff
10-03-17, 08:39
Are you talking about the new large hotel on Mettupalayam road?

That used to be a sure shot place.

I tried it today. Very strictly professional.

I went in with very high expectations. But was utterly disappointed when nothing was on offer except professional massage.

Nonetheless, the massage was good.

I'm new to the scene and tried it!

Damage 2 k.

MassageFan420
10-03-17, 16:15
Yep Sri was good. I had FS with her twice. Anyone else been lucky with her?

Sri was quite good when I tried her at avinashi road. One of the few petite and young ladies.

I wanted to try her at the new place on MTP road. Looks like it won't happen now.

KaranAndrews
10-03-17, 20:47
Are you talking about the new large hotel on Mettupalayam road?

That used to be a sure shot place.Yes, the same place. Total bummer mate!

Is there any other place around here that offers great experience? I definitely need to overcome my disappointment with a sure shot try now!

(Looks like the Bali girls have left from the place and won't be returning for two more months. Inquired at the desk. Only NE available. I tried miss Small (Or miss M). Great massage though. Got to give her credit).

LoverMP
10-04-17, 11:46
Hi friends,

I am an old part of ISG but wasnt active on the forum for quite sometime.

I was in trp 2 days ago. Tried a couple of MP but actually speaking I am tired of them as they end up being really useless sometimes and you end up burning your money.

Anyways I was in trp and thought not to go in for MP at all. So searched on internet and came across a number. It was a SP. Sent some pics and I chose the girl. Its always great to make your choice rather than get surprised at a MP. Price 10 k for ST. He insisted for paytm. I contacted another indie took number from the net she also insisted for paytm but I dropped the plan with her. Anyhow coming back to the SP I transferred 7 k. And then the excuses started pay more and all. Agreed to pay little more but he insisted for paytm. I dropped the plan thinking couldn't trust him more.

Anyone had similar experience with SP in trp / cbe? This was my first encounter with an SP.

And anyone have some trusted SP contact give me next time I go to trp. Will reciprocate with MP contacts in Delhi / ggn.

Thanks.

RainbowGeetha
10-04-17, 12:19
Last Saturday I have an urgent work in Coimbatore. I am from Madurai, so planned to travel by my Car. My preference was to take a girl along with me so my driving would be lonely. I contacted my SP in Madurai and she shared 3 profiles out of which I have chosen a girl aged around 24, married and having one kid. The dead was fixed at 10 k for entire trip (5 pm to 5 pm).

We started by 5 PM from Madurai, reached Coimbatore around 9 PM. She was very talkative which helps my driving easy and less stress. She never stopped talking for the entire 4 hours of driving. Very friendly.

Checked-in the hotel with both of our ID cards. I took bath, followed by she and changed to night dress. I ordered drinks and food. I want to make it slowly. So another 3 hours went by drinking, talking, laughing, few touching and kissing. Finally we started our session, we both undressed. She is short, slim, had smooth skin and birth marks (as expected), firm size of boobs. Nothing turned down since she was very active in bed. In fact she is a Hyperactive girl. This is the first time I having such an experience. I put on safety and bang her for 20 minutes (I took Sildenafil tablet for long session) in different position and finish in miss. I order coffee and fresh juice for her. We slept by 2 AM.

And we woke up in the middle by 4.30 AM and had another session for 30 minutes. She never got tired. In the morning after finishing our breakfast, I went to finish my work and back to hotel by 12 noon. I was very tired so didn't want to go for another session. Checked-out hotel and drove back to Madurai. Overall it was a wonderful trip. I felt like I am in honeymoon trip and I just loved her friendly and hyperactive behavior.Wow, happy to hear about your experience. I am looking such a companion for my trip which I couldn't get. If its really worth can you share contact.

KaranAndrews
10-06-17, 08:51
Hi fellow mongers,

I used to punt in India 3.5-4 years back. Now I'm back and would say fairly new to the scene (the gap is long) Unfortunately I can't subscribe for the next two months. So I'the rather wait for the SP's in private. Meanwhile, Can anyone kindly help me out with the MP's around which offer good services and the masseuse initials please. Would be a great help and I will return with my contacts in the near future for sure.

Thanks in advance. Happy punting! Be safe guys!

ParthyForU
10-06-17, 13:32
Massage parlour in the name of flower near Tirupur railway station started new branch in pn road near rich person hotel. When I entered to my surprise its very big and neat, paid 1500 at counter. SI girl named Moon came in and gave a good massage.

Big turn off for me:

No attached bathroom.

No lock for room.

In between massage two times they tried to sneak in the SI girl said they mistakenly opened the wrong door.

He at 500 and TA is 500.

I was not in good mood so left with massage.

Extras big turn off considering the place so beware before going to new MP.

KevinSteelin
10-13-17, 10:59
Hello,

I just subscribed into ISG, please share some contacts in Coimbatore also I have contacts in Coimbatore and Trichy. Many thanks.

SexyLexy2017
10-19-17, 13:48
Brethren,

In CBE now for a few days and looking for feedback on the Indonesian MP at "beauty"son road. Visited to enquire. Did not get a good vibe from the counter gal. Charging 2500 for an hour and 300 extra if paid on CC. Worth?

I come from GGN and I know what I can get for that much money spent. Inputs please.

WingMancbe
10-23-17, 01:23
The city has become very dry and expensive of late. Pretty much all the usual spots have stopped offering extras or ask exorbitant tips. Last week had been to the Ayurveda MP near Thudiyalur which has been regularly operating. Paid 1500 at the counter. They had 3 birds, two north east one south. Chose the south and went in. Didn't wear dispo as usual as knew that this spot offered everything. After the usual scene of asking me to wear dispo and me refusing, she started the massage. To be honest it was a very ordinary massage. Just poured oil and was giving a pointless rub. But with all the right teases. Poured a lot of oil and gave a nice bum massage. The problem with this MP is that everyone wears aprons and don't allow touching, it's a big turn off. Turned in front. She started and in between started to squeeze my nipples. And then poured a lot of oil and gave a good rub to Johnny and balls. It was quite a long time since I went to a MP last and came in hardly few minutes. Washed and left. Pretty ordinary experience but was a good deal for 1. 5 k. They don't pester for tips here. There is almost nothing good in the city. No point wasting money here. Should monger in other nearby cities it looks like.

ParthyForU
10-24-17, 05:22
Has anyone tried these girls. Will exchange contacts for good Idie contacts.

HornyMan15
10-24-17, 09:56
Hi guys,

Been inactive for a few months now, so decided to try something new. Call an old SP of mine and asked him for suggestion? I opted only for ST. He sent me to some home near Mettupalayam town. Telling that it is homely woman. It was such a horrible experience, no kissing, no touching. On top of that would not cooperate for any position except miss. All the while during the deed was pulling my hair so hard. That I lost interest due to pain. Finally I relieved myself with a hand job. Looking at her naked body. Felt like a dumbass. For wasting 3 k and 0. 2 k for fuel.

Just post Diwali, went to my regular MP, and asked for a B2B and cooperative woman. Got my regular woman. But something was off. She was throwing tantrums as soon as she walked in. She wanted 3 K in her hand for me to have fun (fondling, kissing, licking). Else no touching at all. I used to give her only 1. 5 K. But suddenly she jacked it up. When I inquired, she clearly mentioned that off late her regular are paying her that much and did not budge an inch. I told her. I do not want B2B and she just gave an oil rub. No HJ. Showered and walked out and told the MP guy that I shall never come back. If the rates are like this. He apologized (purely because I am a regular and tip him separately) and mentioned that they will get new therapists. And he will inform me once they come.

I felt that somehow the prices are being jacked up. And the quality of service is going bad steadily. Earlier my experiences were a hit or a miss. But heard others that it is mostly a miss.

Cheers all!

WingMancbe
10-24-17, 16:28
Yes, prices are being insanely jacked up.

Even for HJ they are asking 2 k at certain places. Cbe scene has gone very worst.

Hi guys,

Been inactive for a few months now, so decided to try something new. Call an old SP of mine and asked him for suggestion? I opted only for ST. He sent me to some home near Mettupalayam town. Telling that it is homely woman. It was such a horrible experience, no kissing, no touching. On top of that would not cooperate for any position except miss. All the while during the deed was pulling my hair so hard. That I lost interest due to pain. Finally I relieved myself with a hand job. Looking at her naked body. Felt like a dumbass. For wasting 3 k and 0. 2 k for fuel.

Just post Diwali, went to my regular MP, and asked for a B2B and cooperative woman. Got my regular woman. But something was off. She was throwing tantrums as soon as she walked in. She wanted 3 K in her hand for me to have fun (fondling, kissing, licking). Else no touching at all. I used to give her only 1. 5 K. But suddenly she jacked it up. When I inquired, she clearly mentioned that off late her regular are paying her that much and did not budge an inch. I told her. I do not want B2B and she just gave an oil rub. No HJ. Showered and walked out and told the MP guy that I shall never come back. If the rates are like this. He apologized (purely because I am a regular and tip him separately) and mentioned that they will get new therapists. And he will inform me once they come.

I felt that somehow the prices are being jacked up. And the quality of service is going bad steadily. Earlier my experiences were a hit or a miss. But heard others that it is mostly a miss.

Cheers all!.

JayyP
10-24-17, 19:45
These are regularly advertised on locanto. Most probably bait and switch. PM me if you have genuine indes and I will send you some if what you have is worth it.

Has anyone tried these girls. Will exchange contacts for good Idie contacts.

Vibee
10-25-17, 17:20
These are regularly advertised on locanto. Most probably bait and switch. PM me if you have genuine indes and I will send you some if what you have is worth it.Hi bro,

New to this form in Coimbatore can you please share some contacts.

Chinnu18
10-27-17, 11:08
Hi everyone,

Had been to Malaysia, and now back to Cbe for two days. Looking for some MP and SP. Pl share some pointers. Activated my membership, if anyone can help with indie, well & good. Read the forum completely, but still each one have different opinions on same MP's. So couldn't decide. Do help. Thanks in advance. Can reciprocate with contact in Malaysia.

RainbowGeetha
10-28-17, 07:13
Has anyone tried these girls. Will exchange contacts for good Idie contacts.Hi,

Can you share digit. I can give SP's.

Cheers.

JustForFunCbe
11-04-17, 17:18
Can anyone share the spa name to my pm. ? Or any contacts for SP? I don't have any contacts to give back truly. New here help guys.

SonDoe
11-11-17, 12:44
Hi,

Looking for SPs. High quality is better. Cost no problem. I can go through the trouble of getting membership here if there are chance of getting good contacts. I will share as I develop more contacts as well. Right now I am new to the city. I am looking for good mama numbers. They can introduce to good SPs. Waiting for reply.

WingMancbe
11-11-17, 16:25
Took the help of fellow monger here and visited MP near the city yesterday. Called up the MP and made an appointment for the day. He guided on the phone how to reach. Reached and had option to choose from 2. Both SIs one 30+ and another late 20's. The 30+looked better so chose her and went into the room. It was pretty decent and had a wooden table. Laid there without any dispo, the lady didn't mind. Started off with a decent back massage and she touched just the right points to indicate that everything was on offer. Turned in front and asked her what was on offer. Casually told that I had protection and can we do FS. To my surprise she immediately agreed, unlike the usual fuss which girls make in this part of town. Asked for tips upfront. Offered 500 but she asked 1 k. Didn't mind as she promised FS. Asked her to undress, which she did instantly. With nice access to her big and loose tits, she started playing with Johnny getting it hard. Handed over the protection to her. She put it on and asked what I wanted. BJ or FS. I wanted FS. She put a mat on the floor. Did her in miss first. Then also had Wot where I released. She gave usual fake moans but was good anyways. I laid back and asked her to finish the massage. She poured a lot of oil on Johnny and did what she called was cleaning. Took all the white dirt from Johnny. Then also gave a head massage and asked me to take bath. Offered help. She bathed me fully, gave a nice hug and asked me to come again. Overall pretty nice experience with minimum damage. After a recent string of failures, had a nice score at an MP.

Damages: 1. 5 k counter 1 k tips.

WIR: Maybe with a different girl. But the MP guy looked nice. He even called me after I left and asked for feedback. I told him to inform me if any new good arrivals come.

KevinSteelin
11-13-17, 11:58
Hello all,

This report is delayed by a week, happened to be a holiday and usual contact was of no help. Found a contact via locanto, he guided me to Metupalayam road, after crossing Thudiyalur there was a reliance bunk. Now here there was another guy who came to pick me. He shared a what's-app contact and asked to select a picture which had a collage of 4 pic. Out of which 2 were not available I choose one and then we had to go for another 2 km. The usual remote area house where there is no disturbance. Went in there were few guys watching TV it was a 2 bhk, both doors were locked. As soon as the deal was fixed one guy knocked and he sent me in. To my surprise the girl was same as she looked in the picture. She was 5. 1 ft fair and had perfect body. I just sat on the bed and she sat with me asked her where she is from and the reply was Bangalore and asked her age she was 21. Then I wanted to start the deed we quickly changed to be'day suit. She denied DFK which was a turn off. But asked for a tip to perform BJ. I said I would tip based on the service. Then it all started. I always get aroused by a good BJ. She just played her way with it. Asked her to stop and started with miss position. Since she was small in size pulled her to the edge of the bed, which led to doggy. Pulled her by her hips and hit the home run. Finally after I was done she lay there with me fidgeting my chest. After regaining myself tipped her and left the place.

Looks- 8/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

GFE- 8/10.

Damage- 3.5 K.

WIR- for another chick.

JustForFunCbe
11-15-17, 17:26
Nice share bro. Any contacts? SP or girl if possible? Thanks in advance bro.

Hello all,

This report is delayed by a week, happened to be a holiday and usual contact was of no help. Found a contact via locanto, he guided me to Metupalayam road, after crossing Thudiyalur there was a reliance bunk. Now here there was another guy who came to pick me. He shared a what's-app contact and asked to select a picture which had a collage of 4 pic. Out of which 2 were not available I choose one and then we had to go for another 2 km. The usual remote area house where there is no disturbance. Went in there were few guys watching TV it was a 2 bhk, both doors were locked. As soon as the deal was fixed one guy knocked and he sent me in. To my surprise the girl was same as she looked in the picture. She was 5. 1 ft fair and had perfect body. I just sat on the bed and she sat with me asked her where she is from and the reply was Bangalore and asked her age she was 21. Then I wanted to start the deed we quickly changed to be'day suit. She denied DFK which was a turn off. But asked for a tip to perform BJ. I said I would tip based on the service. Then it all started. I always get aroused by a good BJ..

RahulHorny
11-19-17, 06:23
What has happened to Coimbatore.

All the usual place have stopped giving extras. And those who give extras have started charging extra-ordinarily.

Please share any new contacts in cbe because all the old places seems to have disappeared.

Arcadian561
11-21-17, 14:37
Any contacts of SP or indie. New to CBE here. Awaiting help from fellow mongers.

Hello all,

This report is delayed by a week, happened to be a holiday and usual contact was of no help. Found a contact via locanto, he guided me to Metupalayam road, after crossing Thudiyalur there was a reliance bunk. Now here there was another guy who came to pick me. He shared a what's-app contact and asked to select a picture which had a collage of 4 pic. Out of which 2 were not available I choose one and then we had to go for another 2 km. The usual remote area house where there is no disturbance. Went in there were few guys watching TV it was a 2 bhk, both doors were locked. As soon as the deal was fixed one guy knocked and he sent me in. To my surprise the girl was same as she looked in the picture. She was 5. 1 ft fair and had perfect body. I just sat on the bed and she sat with me asked her where she is from and the reply was Bangalore and asked her age she was 21. Then I wanted to start the deed we quickly changed to be'day suit. She denied DFK which was a turn off. But asked for a tip to perform BJ. I said I would tip based on the service. Then it all started. I always get aroused by a good BJ. .

Arcadian561
11-22-17, 17:22
Dudes,

It has been sometime I have been out of town and action. Returned last week and was desperately in need of action. Tried my old SP's, but most of their numbers were not reachable. Decided to look for new and got this SP from locan. (Man, but this city has changed. Real tough now). He sent me 6 birds pic in my WA, out of which only 2 birds knew our lang. I have a desperate liking for southies who knew our lang.

Inquired about the damage and found ok. He navigated me over phone and found it to be an apartment near kvun. Plym.

He called in both the birds who knew Tamil and both were fair and OK. Mush have been in their late 20's. Selected the one with a slight big boobs. But the only AC room in the 3 BHK was occupied by another monger and I was left with an ordinary room. The room was OK with attached bath and a queen bed. Settled the damage and locked in the room for whole night.

Once in we sat in the bed and started conversing to be comfortable. At first only answered my questions, but after 5 minutes she started conversing good. Half the way speaking, I started caressing her back over her top. As we spoke we moved in close and she initiated a DFK. She was OK in it. I started squeezing her melons and she encouraged my johnny boy over my jeans. Slowly we stripped each other till the last.

I asked her for a BBBJ which she denied. Rolled on a rain coat and did a CBJ. Kind of average skills. Did a DATY.

Started missionary and she was bit tight down. She moaned a lot, mostly fake though. Came in after 20 minutes. Relaxed a bit and this time did her doggy. Man she was awesome in this. Turned WOT and finished missionary again. Spoke a little while and slept nude.

My sleep got disturbed at 4 and woke her up. She refreshed and talked her into another session. This time slow and relaxed. Finished up by 5. 40 and again slept. SP knocked in the morning for me to leave.

Tipped her .5 K and she gave me a hug when I left.

Overall:

Accommodation: 7/10 (No A/C).

Looks: 8/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

GFE: 10/10.

WIR. Yes.

Damage: 12 K + .5 K for the bird.

Mindapur
11-27-17, 17:58
Haven't been to this forum in a long time since I was away.

Just read thru the last few papges of FR on here to find FR only on MP's?

What happened to the SP scene in coimbatore?

Kartik.

Sagarr
12-01-17, 07:25
There are only one or two SP in and around CBE and trip are the quality is so low for the price paid. Hope to see things turn up in CBE. Else something is going on in background.

LoneWolff
12-02-17, 06:59
Yes, indeed the place is so dry that weeds are starting to look like roses and people are paying big money for weeds too.

There are under the radar places also but nothing to excite in terms of quality.

Better to look elsewhere.

There are only one or two SP in and around CBE and trip are the qualityAw is so low for the price paid. Hope to see things turn up in CBE. Else something is going on in background.

Naveen6841
12-06-17, 12:10
Can you PM me the contact please?

Went to the Spa. Got a "Bali" girl Ms. A. On speaking she confessed that she was not from Bali and was from Mizoram. She is the only Indian over there. Open Place, open to extras. Took Balinese Oil Massage. Massage was too good. Truly professional. In the end of chat open offering for extras. 2 K for HJ, 2 K for TA, 4 K for Both and 7 K for B2 B. Negotiated hard and bought down B2 B to 2. 5 K. One of the best B2B ever received. She was absolutely cooperative and professional. Soft and Shaven. Offered FS for 10 K. Need to bargain on it. Anyway guys good luck. CBE has improved.

T&G on A. Road opposite to KFC. Have a therapist by name of "Goddess of Wealth". I am regular with her. Need to cal her and fix appointment. HJ+TA+BJ at 1.5 K. Very much worth and professional. She is ready for outcall services for FS too. PM me for contact.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

KumarCbe
12-09-17, 07:30
Folks some one with the phone number ending 669 contacted Saravanampatti SP referring my name. Any bro who did so please PM me your details, so I know & can let SP that I know.

I thought it was Ssinger & told the SP that I referred, but it was not the case.

JayyP
12-11-17, 09:45
Hello boys. Looks very quiet and empty here. Hope you'll are having a fun time though. I have some leads that I want info on them if anyone knows about them.

The first 3 pictures are of an Inde that claims to be from Bangalore but travels to Cbe if needed. She is quoting 6 K for a night and has a place in cbe she says. I found her on a popular dating app and if any of you have tried her, it would be nice if you can give me a review.

The next 4 pictures are from an SP in a nearby textile town. I am doubtful of these but again if anyone has tried any of these, it would be nice if you could let me know. I was quoted 5 K for ST.

I have given out too many contacts in exchange for nothing. I am glad to share these and some of the rest that I have with anyone who has a good inde contact with place. Otherwise, please don't fill my inbox, I will not be able to help. Hope youll understand. I was about to give up on ISG as hardly anyone wants to try something new or share what they have, I have ended up sharing almost all I have found and got not one proper contact in return. So if you have even one proper one, Ill be fair to you.

JayyP
12-11-17, 09:47
Sorry the pictures got jumbled. The one from the dating app is the last 3 pictures.

Hello boys. Looks very quiet and empty here. Hope you'll are having a fun time though. I have some leads that I want info on them if anyone knows about them.

The first 3 pictures are of an Inde that claims to be from Bangalore but travels to Cbe if needed. She is quoting 6 K for a night and has a place in cbe she says. I found her on a popular dating app and if any of you have tried her, it would be nice if you can give me a review.

The next 4 pictures are from an SP in a nearby textile town. I am doubtful of these but again if anyone has tried any of these, it would be nice if you could let me know. I was quoted 5 K for ST.

I have given out too many contacts in exchange for nothing. I am glad to share these and some of the rest that I have with anyone who has a good inde contact with place. Otherwise, please don't fill my inbox, I will not be able to help. Hope youll understand. I was about to give up on ISG as hardly anyone wants to try something new or share what they have, I have ended up sharing almost all I have found and got not one proper contact in return. So if you have even one proper one, Ill be fair to you.

Mindapur
12-11-17, 09:55
Hi jaypp,

It generally very diffiicult to decide if the pictures shared are genuine.

And from experiance almost 95% + in and around the area under discussion the pictures are fake or highly photoshop beyond recognition.

It almost always fake as a fish and bait.

And when you speaks of the nearby textile town thing are worse.

In this zone it has been my hard set rules to not believe on the picture received.

This hobby is mostly of trying out new option with and 50% chance of hit or miss. And that is the fun you regret some and you enjoy some.

I have had wonderful experiance with some girls thru the same SP who has in almost all occasions sent fake or high photoshopped images.

ID say give it a try, if it not good you will have a story to remember anyways.

K.

BangHero
12-11-17, 13:08
Hi bros,

Please let me know which therapist to take in the a road Bali spa.

GetRaj
12-13-17, 14:48
Hello fellas,

I'm new to CBE for mongering. Can any one PM me with good SP and MP contacts which offers FS?

SurfZxz
12-16-17, 12:30
Clear your PM bro. Let's share few. I do have a good one in Tirupur.

Sorry the pictures got jumbled. The one from the dating app is the last 3 pictures.

Einstein87
12-17-17, 04:38
Hi friends,

New to this forum and visiting Coimbatore for a few days. I would really appreciate if someone PM me some good quality SPs.

Thanks.

Einstein87
12-17-17, 05:02
Hello friends,

New to this forum. Visiting cbe. Would really appreciate any good quality SP contacts.

Please. Happy to share if I come to know any. Thanks.

Cyril F
12-17-17, 06:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

JayyP
12-17-17, 16:30
Sent you a pm bro. Check it out and lets connect.

Clear your PM bro. Let's share few. I do have a good one in Tirupur.

Mindapur
12-18-17, 07:15
Just a word of caution.

Had tried one from the textile town almost 2 years ago.

The session was nothing great so never contacted back but the Wg keeps calling up almost once every month.

Messages are more regular.

Even though I have politely avoided her still the contact is regular.

Now I try to use a seperate number for mongerring activities which is switched on only when I want tokay.

Sent you a pm bro. Check it out and lets connect.

RainbowGeetha
12-18-17, 08:17
Hi,

Did you tried anyone? Is that real one?

LoneWolff
12-19-17, 07:42
Visited a spa last week where I have always received extras every single time, sometimes I had to initiate and mostly the girls asked about happy ending.

But this time was totally different, in a bad way. First the massage was god awful, definitely the worst ever. Not that the girl didn't try. She tried very hard but just clueless. Used knuckles and fingers as if she wanted to poke holes in my body. Very sad. A decent looking girl and very polite as well but she just isn't cut out for this job.

To make things worse I realized very soon a happy ending is not available there anymore. The room door was kept open all the fucking time and I saw people walking back and forth outside. Either you provide a skilled massage or provide extras, sometimes if you are lucky you get both but this is just nonsense.

I saw the entire massage crew and it looked like it was a team handpicked from a hotel where they were probably cleaning tables or worked as Home maids. Not inviting at all. The place is also rundown from before with maintenance lacking. Whoever is running it is simply luring customers and minting money without giving anything for it.

The spa has changed their name from one flower to another flower and is located right across from an institution in A road. There is also a swimming pool which you have to cross before getting to the spa. Enough hints to decode for regulars.

Don't waste your time and money guys. I compared notes with some fellow mongering friends and they all said quality of MPs have gone down in the city drastically recently and is an utter waste to go to any spa in coimbatore these days. If you want a good professional massage ask and book beforehand so you won't be disappointed but don't go expecting a blissful ending is what I heard.

Jackyy741
12-19-17, 10:46
Contact bro. Need number of SP.

Sorry the pictures got jumbled. The one from the dating app is the last 3 pictures.===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

RajKumar2
12-19-17, 13:42
Earlier in this J spa, Bali girls give boob access and hand job. Now they; left only north east girls available.

Visited a spa last week where I have always received extras every single time, sometimes I had to initiate and mostly the girls asked about happy ending.

But this time was totally different, in a bad way. First the massage was god awful, definitely the worst ever. Not that the girl didn't try. She tried very hard but just clueless. Used knuckles and fingers as if she wanted to poke holes in my body. Very sad. A decent looking girl and very polite as well but she just isn't cut out for this job.

To make things worse I realized very soon a happy ending is not available there anymore. The room door was kept open all the fucking time and I saw people walking back and forth outside. Either you provide a skilled massage or provide extras, sometimes if you are lucky you get both but this is just nonsense.

I saw the entire massage crew and it looked like it was a team handpicked from a hotel where they were probably cleaning tables or worked as Home maids. Not inviting at all. The place is also rundown from before with maintenance lacking..

RahulFriend
12-19-17, 15:35
Guys,

Nothing great in Cbe. Over priced poor quality chicks, pathetic.

LoneWolff
12-20-17, 07:57
Earlier in this J spa, Bali girls give boob access and hand job. Now they; left only north east girls available.Yes and very average looking ones as well, with terrible massage skills. So why would anyone go if you can't get a good massage and can't get a HJ atleast?

Even after Bali girls, they had NE crews who have proper massages plus extras and a few were nice looking and young. But the recent ones are just horrible in looks as well as service department. The guys running these places are taking CBE mongers for a ride and laughing their way to the bank. Fucking ridiculous.

LoneWolff
12-20-17, 09:16
After a nightmare experience at J spa I asked couple of my friends.

Was guaranteed extras here by a buddy of mine who is a regular there though I never heard of this place. It is located near a hospital on Trichy road.

However when I reached the shutter was half closed which was not a welcome sign. Sure enough the girl in the front desk wasn't eager to see a customer. She simply said renovation is going on which seemed hard to believe because the place was just neat and empty and no sign of any work happening. I enquired and said I was referenced by so and so and she said they are having a difficult time now and won't open until the clouds pass.

So there it is, kovai will not be an easy place to have fun for a while. Be Safe and better to stay at home and jerk off.

Mindapur
12-20-17, 11:32
After a nightmare experience at J spa I asked couple of my friends.

Was guaranteed extras here by a buddy of mine who is a regular there though I never heard of this place. It is located near a hospital on Trichy road.

However when I reached the shutter was half closed which was not a welcome sign. Sure enough the girl in the front desk wasn't eager to see a customer. She simply said renovation is going on which seemed hard to believe because the place was just neat and empty and no sign of any work happening. I enquired and said I was referenced by so and so and she said they are having a difficult time now and won't open until the clouds pass.

So there it is, kovai will not be an easy place to have fun for a while. Be Safe and better to stay at home and jerk off.Coimbatore LE has always been more vigilant. But then still extra should have been offered. Probably the heat on this specific place must be on the high. In such situation it is better to avoid this the place altogether.

Called the SP today just to check and he said all is as usual. So must be this specific place.

K.

LoneWolff
12-20-17, 15:19
Yes, good advice. Better to avoid the place and may be most MPs for a while.

Coimbatore LE has always been more vigilant. But then still extra should have been offered. Probably the heat on this specific place must be on the high. In such situation it is better to avoid this the place altogether.

Called the SP today just to check and he said all is as usual. So must be this specific place.

K.

RajKumar2
12-21-17, 11:47
Similar issue in AR-a--a hotel opp to K--H hosrptal in Avinashi road. But got some super duper MILF simran (north Indian) near papam patti privu massage normal only with nude boobs access. Boobs are good and big tips 1000, counter 1500.

Yes and very average looking ones as well, with terrible massage skills. So why would anyone go if you can't get a good massage and can't get a HJ atleast?

Even after Bali girls, they had NE crews who have proper massages plus extras and a few were nice looking and young. But the recent ones are just horrible in looks as well as service department. The guys running these places are taking CBE mongers for a ride and laughing their way to the bank. Fucking ridiculous.

LoneWolff
12-22-17, 04:05
That's good intel, mate.

Now you will be flooded with PMs from desperate mongers including myself haha do share with the good ones.

Happy hunting.

Similar issue in AR-a--a hotel opp to K--H hosrptal in Avinashi road. But got some super duper MILF simran (north Indian) near papam patti privu massage normal only with nude boobs access. Boobs are good and big tips 1000, counter 1500.

LoneWolff
12-22-17, 04:06
Similar issue in AR-a--a hotel opp to K--H hosrptal in Avinashi road. But got some super duper MILF simran (north Indian) near papam patti privu massage normal only with nude boobs access. Boobs are good and big tips 1000, counter 1500.Activate PM so we can exchange details mate.

WingMancbe
12-28-17, 17:27
Hey guys what's a good spot to me in for this new year. Any nice parties happening or any good spa resorts in the nearby areas?

Vibee
12-29-17, 12:12
Hi friends,

This is my first post to the forum.

Yesterday went to the s. Bali spa in a road. Went little late than the fixed appointment time the girl was good she said she is from Indonesia, bad luck forgot her name the Thai girls name is hard to remember selected deep tissue massage and the massage was good gave couple of hints for extras but she didn't react for the same but got a very good massage.

Girl looks 7/10.

Massage 8/10.

Damage- 2500.

Will I go again- if I get some good contacts for extras will go for sure else can go if I want good massage.

Vibee
12-29-17, 12:21
Hi bros,

Please let me know which therapist to take in the a road Bali spa.I went there yesterday bro didn't get the choice of selection but the girl was good looking tried for extras but bad luck. Please share your experience.

Peter Patros
01-02-18, 09:05
This spa does not provide extras!

Hi friends,

This is my first post to the forum.

Yesterday went to the s. Bali spa in a road. Went little late than the fixed appointment time the girl was good she said she is from Indonesia, bad luck forgot her name the Thai girls name is hard to remember selected deep tissue massage and the massage was good gave couple of hints for extras but she didn't react for the same but got a very good massage..

Vibee
01-02-18, 16:31
This spa does not provide extras!Thanks senior. As I went through the forum a member updated this I thought I crack the code correctly my mistake. Let's hope for a better luck in 2018.

Motor Man
01-08-18, 18:22
I sniffed around two new spas in SB Colony off Mettupalayam Road. Walked into both and was told that cross gender massages were not allowed, I am all for LGBT rights and shall fight for them but a guy massaging me creeps me out, but that again is just me. So I fast read this thread. VValli looked promising, called the no on locanto and landed up in the place that Arun speaks off, for a visitor to Coimbatore this was pretty remote but had a certain romance about it, a stand alone two storied house with guys playing Carrom outside!

I went in and as Arun describes a Plump sexy fair Tamil girl a lovely fit looking Mallu girl, well both in their mid thirties, and then Sandeep at the counter calls in a girl he calls a north Indian. I was blown by her. Nubile is the only way I Can describe her. Stunning face, in a figure hugging jeans and T shirt. Be cup boobs and hip and butt that was as sexy as can be.

In the room she said she was from Bengal. I know a bit of Bengali so that helped loosen her up. She slapped oil on me, bad massage, but who cares. I went for a B2B, and man I haven't had a tighter one in a long time. Firm boobs, just the sexiest of stomachs that you admire in a girl in a T Shirt in a mall!. The service was just okay, but I couldn't keep my hands off her.

2 K at the counter, 1.5 k for her.

Next time, I am here for a few more days, I will try the Mallu and the plump Tamil. But Pooja that Bong was worth the journey and the money. Thanks Arun!

Damages- 2 k + 1 k.

LoneWolff
01-09-18, 02:07
I have received th exact same request for MP / SP contacts from 3 different members yesterday and the write up looks so similar. And just reading a great review from Loc which we usually do not see.

Something just doesn't seem very right. Call me paranoid by guys just be careful and do not fall in a LE trap.

All the PMs did look legit because those members had written a bunch of reviews and posts but receiving 3 PMs in a day with eeeily similar messages asking for details just sounded way too coincidental. I usually receive 1 or 2 a month that too from members who are based in coimbatore and we have written to each other before.

Safe hunting.

PraveenKumv719
01-09-18, 20:10
Bro,

Does that spa digit ends with 253?

If not please help me with something. Since I'm new to this forum.

I sniffed around two new spas in SB Colony off Mettupalayam Road. Walked into both and was told that cross gender massages were not allowed, I am all for LGBT rights and shall fight for them but a guy massaging me creeps me out, but that again is just me. So I fast read this thread. VValli looked promising, called the no on locanto and landed up in the place that Arun speaks off, for a visitor to Coimbatore this was pretty remote but had a certain romance about it, a stand alone two storied house with guys playing Carrom outside!

I went in and as Arun describes a Plump sexy fair Tamil girl a lovely fit looking Mallu girl, well both in their mid thirties, and then Sandeep at the counter calls in a girl he calls a north Indian. I was blown by her. Nubile is the only way I Can describe her. Stunning face, in a figure hugging jeans and T shirt. Be cup boobs and hip and butt that was as sexy as can be.

Everk
01-10-18, 11:21
Brothers,

I drive down from Bangalore to Kochi 1-2 times a month. Have read FRs of an MP on route just before Kerala. Tried contacting a bro but he only has vague memories now.

Some kind soul do help me out please.

Thanks.

WingMancbe
01-10-18, 18:01
Brothers,

I drive down from Bangalore to Kochi 1-2 times a month. Have read FRs of an MP on route just before Kerala. Tried contacting a bro but he only has vague memories now.

Some kind soul do help me out please.

Thanks.Sent you a PM. All the best and do post your FR here.

Qswdefrg12
01-11-18, 15:49
Hi All,

Visited the Precious Stone Bali Spa a couple of days ago. Counter was 2 k. Therapist was from Indo. The room was very neat and spacious. The massage was fantastic, its been ages since I have got such a good massage. Absolutely no sign of extras though.

Went back refreshed with a good massage and might actually repeat this place just for the massage.

My boss has extended my trip to coimbatore for a couple of days more so looking forward to leads of MP's.

Thanks to Lonewolff bro for all his suggestions.

-Qs.

UnknownKrishna
01-13-18, 02:13
Hello friends!

Myself and my manager are visiting Coimbatore today for business purposes, will be staying for 2 nights. We usually stay at 4* hotel in AR. Any hotel suggestions that offers extras? Cost is not a concern.

P.S: I'm a new member, not so fluent with the lingo used here.

Raulg
01-13-18, 04:04
I am new member here with you guys hope you all accept me one among you.

I am visiting Coimbatore, looking for new good chick with good cooperation.

Is there any one to help me find out, I would appreciate your help.

UnknownKrishna
01-16-18, 03:57
Hello friends!

Myself and my manager are visiting Coimbatore today for business purposes, will be staying for 2 nights. We usually stay at 4* hotel in AR. Any hotel suggestions that offers extras? Cost is not a concern.

P.S: I'm a new member, not so fluent with the lingo used here.Okay so after posting here, I browsed on LC in Personal and got some digits of some MP's in CBE. Some sounded shady but decided to go with one that sounded less shadier than others. Reached cbe next day, Was told to go the place with "A south Indian snack"-valli bus stand. Called the digits again and a dude on a bike came and told us to follow him. Went innerwards to an abandoned road and a 3 storey building. Had 2 KL chicks and 1 North Chick. Went with KL.

Here's the damages:

At Reception: Rs 2000, Full Oil M.

Tips: Rs. 2000 FullN + Rs. 2000 (BJ+HJ+SX).

Duration: 1 HR.

The KL chicka was around 25-26 yrs old, fair, great figure and all the works. Overall a great and satisfying experience. You can find digits on LC with a no ending in 424.

UnknownKrishna
01-16-18, 04:02

In the room she said she was from Bengal. I know a bit of Bengali so that helped loosen her up. She slapped oil on me, bad massage, but who cares. I went for a B2B, and man I haven't had a tighter one in a long time. Firm boobs, just the sexiest of stomachs that you admire in a girl in a T Shirt in a mall!. The service was just okay, but I couldn't keep my hands off her.

2 K at the counter, 1.5 k for her.

Next time, I am here for a few more days, I will try the Mallu and the plump Tamil. But Pooja that Bong was worth the journey and the money. Thanks Arun!This is the same spa I visited. Can confirm. There are 3 girls in total, there is 2 girls from KL, one in mid 30's, other is around 25-26 yrs. The lone carrom guy at bottom is lookout. Sandeep is also from KL. Sandeep also mentioned that the chicks change every 2 weeks.

Sunny777
01-16-18, 11:04
Hi,

I will be staying in Coimbatore for around 2 more weeks, I am here for some project, I messaged few members who were online for mongering advice in Coimbatore but got no response, so I tried locanto found 1 SP he was calling me to Sulur which is around 15 km from where I am staying he also wasn't sharing any pictures of birds, so I put him on hold for now 415 are ending digits of this SP, please let me know if there is a possibility of some action or it's fake.

Thanks.

WillyJon44
01-17-18, 19:02
I'm a frequenter between Palakkad and Cbe. I haven't had much luck in Bali spas recently. Any hints regarding this place will be highly appreciated. Desperate for a hookup.

Sent you a PM. All the best and do post your FR here.

RameshMgp
01-18-18, 08:20
Hello all,

After a long a gap went for massage and tried famous old spa at s. Patti 2 weeks before. Manaagement look like all changed and there was SI aunty who is at reception and seems to be new owner. There was another plump NI aunty which I took and massage was total waste and more interested tips. She asked 2000 for b2 b but was not interested and bargained 500 for top access and handjob which she finally agreed. Nothing much changed in terms massage or extras so it's better to avoid.

Regards.

WillyJon44
01-28-18, 15:42
Went to the Bali spa on 6th floor. A NE therapist with the name 'character in wonderland' was assigned. Started the massage, had a little chit chat about her personals and my earlier visits there to make her comfortable. Massage was decent (who minds). No signs of extras. Popped up the question. She was like what is extras?. I just smiled and laid back. After some time she started the lecture. She hates Cbe, all South Indian customers asking he. North Indian guys and French guys (in pondi) are gud and come to relax. She is a professional not like old Bali girls. And knew what Bali girls were doing earlier. She don't take tips for he. If you like massage give tips. Blah blah blah. Was made feel guilty for what I asked & got a session of enlightenment. Guess girl only likes NI and foreign dicks. Finally I said sorry to her on behalf of all SI mongers, left the place with 3 k damage and a heavy heart. Guys post Bali girls, no luck for me in Cbe spas.

LoneWolff
01-30-18, 08:20
Went to the Bali spa on 6th floor. A NE therapist with the name 'character in wonderland' was assigned. Started the massage, had a little chit chat about her personals and my earlier visits there to make her comfortable. Massage was decent (who minds). No signs of extras. Popped up the question. She was like what is extras?. I just smiled and laid back. After some time she started the lecture. She hates Cbe, all South Indian customers asking he. North Indian guys and French guys (in pondi) are gud and come to relax. She is a professional not like old Bali girls. And knew what Bali girls were doing earlier. She don't take tips for he. If you like massage give tips. Blah blah blah. Was made feel guilty for what I asked & got a session of enlightenment. Guess girl only likes NI and foreign dicks. Finally I said sorry to her on behalf of all SI mongers, left the place with 3 k damage and a heavy heart. Guys post Bali girls, no luck for me in Cbe spas.Thanks for sharing!

Another example of cbe; s old wells drying out sending thristy mongers to risky places.

No need to apologize, pretty much every girl in these spas has a price. She is probably under strict orders not to provide extras.

LoneWolff
01-30-18, 08:23
Hi All,

Visited the Precious Stone Bali Spa a couple of days ago. Counter was 2 k. Therapist was from Indo. The room was very neat and spacious. The massage was fantastic, its been ages since I have got such a good massage. Absolutely no sign of extras though.

Went back refreshed with a good massage and might actually repeat this place just for the massage.

My boss has extended my trip to coimbatore for a couple of days more so looking forward to leads of MP's.

Thanks to Lonewolff bro for all his suggestions.

-Qs.Sorry to hear. My bird tell me extras are definitely possible at this place but since they have a new crew they are providing to known faces only. I am yet to sample this place by the way and will share once I visit.

Vibee
01-30-18, 09:17
Hi friends,

I'm a person of massage but this time got a good opportunity to try the FS as my wife is out of station to visit her parents so tried lots of contacts in Loc but due to the long weekend most of the places sounded fake and some are not picking calls and suddenly landed on this guy called KM. He asked me to come to G. Puram and asked to give him a call. Booked the girl for 1 HR without seeing. After having a cup of coffee in the famous hotel in G. Puram got a call from a new number and the girl named Miss. J the girl is average but the black outfit added some advantage to her looks.

Picked her in double mind and started from there to my house as I was driving had a talk with her and she is a mallu but didn't have the import part of the mallu no big boobs. Reached my place and took her inside my room.

Asked her to refresh and I sat on my bed she came after refreshing and sat next to me and lied on my shoulder and started talking about what position I like and how good she looks and the cuddling started and went for a kiss. No DFK but and then slowly removed her dress her boobs are shaggy gone my mind went for a toss should I continue.

Then comes the important part as she started unzip my trouser and took jonny and started jacking and did BBBJ wow that was too good. She was sucking jonney for more than 15 minutes and then she keep jerking and asked are you going to shoot.

No not yet and she said you can shoot in my mouth if you want OMG what's was that. It was in my bucket list for a long time but I told lets do FS first the handled the plastic to her she opened the cover and put it in her mouth and rolled it over jonney using her mouth never ever heared something like this just wow.

Then she asked shall we to doggy I was thinking is she reading my mind did in doggy for 5 minutes and the to machi there comes the call from SP it was more than a hour.

She asked me are we here for an hour I said yes she attend the call and said she just booked the cab and will reach the place in 30 minutes and cut the call.

I asked her do we to rush she said no need I won't pick his call for sometime and she asked can I smoke and she started smoking once she finished smoking my jhonny gone tired she said let me give life to this boy again and removed the cover and put it in her mouth and started sucking and in 2 minutes the goes a point in by bucket list ID achieved yes in CIM and she sucked it like anything.

She refreshed and took one more smoke and requested me to drop in the same place where I picked her as her SP is calling her and did.

Not a time watcher and BJ is good but body and face not a girl to go again.

Damage: 5000.

LoneWolff
01-30-18, 09:50
Based on FRs from ISG decided to check out this place.

Pros:

Not a scam.

You get to see the lineup.

Tamil, Kerala and NI options.

Cons:

Place cannot be called a spa guys, please don't use the word spa for places like this. It is a brothel plain and simple.

Exorbitant charge for such a cheap ambiance.

The NI girl is good on looks and terrible on service.

WIR: No, because the place is not even close to be called a spa. It is located in the middle of nowhere and charging 2 k cover for a cheap residential building wih barebones facilities is nonsense. Plus I did not like the hygiene of the room, bath, oily massage table and the girl herself who did not even bother to wash her hands after the HJ and headed straight to the reception after dressing up. Goo dlooking, fair skinned, decent body, late 20's. Very average massage followed by a horrible B2 B followed by a mechanical HJ. Understand they have couple of lookers and mongers are running there but I would not recommend this place to all but hardcore mongers who want to find the diamond in the rough and are not worried by LE action which is several fold higher than a 4 star hotel in the city.

Cost: paid 2 k at counter plus 2 k to the NI girl.

Kingpincbe
01-30-18, 15:49
I also went there yesterday.

Everything was same as LoneWolff described.

Ambiance: Poor.

Service: Mechanical.

WIR: No. I won't repeat.

Cost: 2 k + 1.5 k.

Based on FRs from ISG decided to check out this place.

Pros:

Not a scam.

You get to see the lineup.

Tamil, Kerala and NI options.

Cons:

Place cannot be called a spa guys, please don't use the word spa for places like this. It is a brothel plain and simple.

Exorbitant charge for such a cheap ambiance.

The NI girl is good on looks and terrible on service..

LoneWolff
01-31-18, 06:44
Thanks for sharing Kingpin.

Reports should focus on all aspects and not just in the girl so everyone can make an informed decision.

Happy hunting.

I also went there yesterday.

Everything was same as LoneWolff described.

Ambiance: Poor.

Service: Mechanical.

WIR: No. I won't repeat.

Cost: 2 k + 1.5 k.

Leotard
02-07-18, 00:44
Hi guys,

I am new to Coimbatore. I have been to MP in different countries and want to try here with good Happy ending. Reading this forums but scared little because of hit and miss and safety. Any one please share a reliable MP with happy ending. I would appreciate that.

LoneWolff
02-08-18, 04:00
Hi guys,

I am new to Coimbatore. I have been to MP in different countries and want to try here with good Happy ending. Reading this forums but scared little because of hit and miss and safety. Any one please share a reliable MP with happy ending. I would appreciate that.Welcome Leotard.

If you have read the posts from past few months (which is not many) you will realize things are not good here these days. All the MPs / Spas operating out of good 3/4 star hotels have all stopped offering extras.

Only those stand alone places are doing these days which is not safe IMHO.

LoneWolff
02-08-18, 04:04
I keep getting text messages (marketing messages actually) from T spa which is operating spas in JC & P hotel with discounts of 50%.

That clearly tells you business is very dull and should be because they are not employing proper therapists. The ugly ones they have neither give good massages nor provide extras.

It is irritating to see these SMS being sent to past clients to lure them but we know better!!

WingMancbe
02-11-18, 03:22
I keep getting text messages (marketing messages actually) from T spa which is operating spas in JC & P hotel with discounts of 50%.

That clearly tells you business is very dull and should be because they are not employing proper therapists. The ugly ones they have neither give good massages nor provide extras.

It is irritating to see these SMS being sent to past clients to lure them but we know better!!I think all the MPs have become very desperate for business. They even put paper ads almost everyday. I hope cbe scene improves soon.

Everk
02-12-18, 12:13
Many thanks to esteemed bro WingmanCbe for helping with the place. Its just off 80 mad and the contact person gives out visiting cards with him doing some health therapy. I saw some elderly gentlemen consulting him for some professional therapy.

I tried the place twice and checked out two therapists Ms and and miss J.

The guy asked 2 k. I tried negotiating, however he knew it was my first time and did not reduced. HJ is included and I paid for it.

Miss and is older SI MILF. She's decent till she smiles. That is a turn off. Is a bit money minded. She gives a good strong massage. I opted for oil. It's a 30 minute good massage followed by lingam massage. She didn't allow to remove dispo till then. I tried touching her and demanded. 5 k for body touch and 1 k for topless. I negotiated and she resisted so I said I don't want anything just do HJ. The next two minutes were fun where she was trying her hardest to make me cum and I was trying hard not to. Finally she said she LL take her top off for 500. I guess I fell for it because well she was toggling my joystick. Medium saggy boobs. Bottom access was denied, I gave up after a couple of attempts. Mechanical throughout, some of my attempts to evoke emotions failed and I gave up, resigning myself to just a HJ.

Shower area is bad. No shower. Just a bucket. She ll mix hot water for you.

Cost. 2 k counter. .5 tips for tA.

Second time I tried Ms. J. Younger MILF. She was mechanical too though I liked her body better. Did HJ and gave TA without murmer. In fact some ass squeezes and love handle pinches seemed to get her a bit excited. Paid 500. Managed to bargain for 1500 at the counter second time by promising to be a regular patron.

WIR. Yes.

VFM. 7/10. They both give good deep massages. I would go for just that. If that's taken away then it's akin to M and S MP (Blr) type service.

Rreddy33
02-12-18, 16:21
About 2 weeks back, the body being sore, I was longing for a good massage. As I'm near to the S Patti area, looked for a massage parlor near by. It synonyms with cold. I was in no mood for extras that day. Only pure raw massage. But the fate had been taking me other way. The guy at the reception asked for which massage. I said oil massage and asked him to send me a lady with strong pair of hands. I enter into the room and a SI aunty came in and I was astonished at the bazookas. Wow they were huge and she was looking good in a saree. I'm an aunty lover and love extra thick sizes. But still I was not side tracked. I was concentrating on massage only. I asked for a disposable to change into. She said they don't have any of my size and asked me to lay down in my birthday suit. I reconfirmed if she is sure. She winked and said she is very sure. Then the oil massage started. The massage was above average. After a few minutes she asked me to turn around. I was controlling my johnny not to respond to her touches. But at times he was not listening to me. And for got to add she gave a nice be*m massage.

As said not in mood for extras. So after the massage she dutifully asked if I need a happy ending. I said thank you but not today darling. Then I took my bath and left. While leaving, I saw one more NI aunt and she was pretty. Will try her next time.

WingMancbe
02-13-18, 03:08
Many thanks to esteemed bro WingmanCbe for helping with the place. Its just off 80 mad and the contact person gives out visiting cards with him doing some health therapy. I saw some elderly gentlemen consulting him for some professional therapy.

I tried the place twice and checked out two therapists Ms and and miss J.

The guy asked 2 k. I tried negotiating, however he knew it was my first time and did not reduced. HJ is included and I paid for it.

Miss and is older SI MILF. She's decent till she smiles. That is a turn off. Is a bit money minded. She gives a good strong massage. I opted for oil. It's a 30 minute good massage followed by lingam massage. She didn't allow to remove dispo till then. I tried touching her and demanded. 5 k for body touch and 1 k for topless. I negotiated and she resisted so I said I don't want anything just do HJ. The next two minutes were fun where she was trying her hardest to make me cum and I was trying hard not to. Finally she said she LL take her top off for 500. I guess I fell for it because well she was toggling my joystick. Medium saggy boobs. Bottom access was denied, I gave up after a couple of attempts. Mechanical throughout, some of my attempts to evoke emotions failed and I gave up, resigning myself to just a HJ.

Shower area is bad. No shower. Just a bucket. She ll mix hot water for you.

Cost. 2 k counter. .5 tips for tA.

Second time I tried Ms. J. Younger MILF. She was mechanical too though I liked her body better. Did HJ and gave TA without murmer. In fact some ass squeezes and love handle pinches seemed to get her a bit excited. Paid 500. Managed to bargain for 1500 at the counter second time by promising to be a regular patron.

WIR. Yes.

VFM. 7/10. They both give good deep massages. I would go for just that. If that's taken away then it's akin to M and S MP (Blr) type service.Good to know you had some fun bro. Usual rate there is 1500 only. And usually you don't need to tip for HJ.

Convictar
02-13-18, 08:35
Hello to the lovely people of Coimbatore,

I will be travelling to Coimbatore next week and will be free and by myself from 3 am to next day 2 pm.

Would be great if you guys can suggest any good MPs or indies (preferred) for my short visit to your city.

I will be staying near airport. So please help me with contacts references near the airport area.

Will reciprocate with whatever help needed in Pune.

Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers!

Convict.

IceAndFire
02-18-18, 16:58
Hello peeps,

I just got back from abroad to cbe. Been following this group since I got back. Read reviews about Loc being the best bet.

I am writing this to just let you guys beware of how the fraud groups function in and around cbe!

So I found this person in Loc and his adds were flashy! So I just pinged him and he replied with a longish message on the variety of menus with tax. I decided to call him up and inquire. Told him looking only for an hour. He tried luring me into 2 hour appointment saying he has the best in the town.

I said I'm only looking for one. Agreed to 5 k. He asked 2 k upfront in Paytm. I knew this was going to go bad. I did pay him upfront. Sent me few pics. To start with, I knew that the profiles were no way 5 k material rather 50 k ones, LOL. Anyway I choose a pic and sent him. He asked me a time and I said 8 pm!

He sent me a Google map address, near Uk'dam lake. Lake view apt. After reaching called him, he said he has arranged for 8 pm and asked why I came at 7.30, I said no traffic and hence I reached early.

He passed me a lady's number and asked me to call her. He asked me to pay the 3 k (remaining amount) to that lady. I agreed.

Called the lady, she said to pay the amount to 'her sir' as she won't touch these kinda money in her hand and she only coordinated the deals. I was like WTF! LOL.

I called him to confirm this, a girl picked up the call and said did she say that? That was because generally the men only collects the cash and since there was no men, please transfer the remaining amount to Paytm you already paid to!

Trust me, anyone thinking from their head would have confirmed this was a scam! Think from wrong places and you'll end up paying the amount just like I did.

Called the lady, told her I did, asked my dress code, said she'll come down and can't wait long so be near the apt gate.

That apt looked huge ass big and the rent itself would have costed sky high! Ignoring the watchman's judgemental look, I waited, waited for 10 minutes. Called the lady. Number was busy!

Decided to call this guy, he picked up, confirmed if that lady's number got busy, and was like. Good OK, and cut the call abruptly.

Guess the next step? They both blocked my number. LOL!

I couldn't stop laughing at what has transpired! 5 k isn't a matter for me, but trust me, the entire experience was damn funny for me!!

So I just wanted to share it here, making sure you guys are aware. I'm sure 95% of you wouldn't even pay upfront. Inspire of me knowing there was a 100% chance I'll be conned, I went ahead, hit or miss, never bothered.

So this was my story! Hope you guys had a laugh and a little bit of awareness.

Safe punting fellas.

LoneWolff
02-19-18, 09:13
It is the easiest of scams. Happens all over the world to newbies.

Cbe is one of the worst places for mongering but does not mean it is not happening. In this city it is all about networking and local contacts. It takes time.

Me being extremely risk averse avoid it at all costs even though my friends do it all the time. Another reason is the quality (I see photos regularly) is so bad I would not fuck them if they paid me money. I cannot believe why guys pay to fuck these type of girls, but to each his own.

I used to be a regular visitor to spas which offered happy ending but over the last few months extras have stopped abruptly at all legit spas.

If you are desperate, try Loc but RTFF, send Pms to seniors, try connecting the dots and go to a place where atleast you can get something. Be patient and build a network if you are here long time.

Happy hunting.

Hello peeps,

I just got back from abroad to cbe. Been following this group since I got back. Read reviews about Loc being the best bet.

I am writing this to just let you guys beware of how the fraud groups function in and around cbe!

So I found this person in Loc and his adds were flashy! So I just pinged him and he replied with a longish message on the variety of menus with tax. I decided to call him up and inquire. Told him looking only for an hour. He tried luring me into 2 hour appointment saying he has the best in the town.

I said I'm only looking for one. Agreed to 5 k. He asked 2 k upfront in Paytm. I knew this was going to go bad. I did pay him upfront. Sent me few pics. To start with, I knew that the profiles were no way 5 k material rather 50 k ones, LOL. Anyway I choose a pic and sent him. He asked me a time and I said 8 pm!

He sent me a Google map address, near Uk'dam lake. Lake view apt. After reaching called him, he said he has arranged for 8 pm and asked why I came at 7.30, I said no traffic and hence I reached early.

He passed me a lady's number and asked me to call her. He asked me to pay the 3 k (remaining amount) to that lady. I agreed.

Called the lady, she said to pay the amount to 'her sir' as she won't touch these kinda money in her hand and she only coordinated the deals. I was like WTF! LOL.

I called him to confirm this, a girl picked up the call and said did she say that? That was because generally the men only collects the cash and since there was no men, please transfer the remaining amount to Paytm you already paid to!

Trust me, anyone thinking from their head would have confirmed this was a scam! Think from wrong places and you'll end up paying the amount just like I did.

Called the lady, told her I did, asked my dress code, said she'll come down and can't wait long so be near the apt gate.

That apt looked huge ass big and the rent itself would have costed sky high! Ignoring the watchman's judgemental look, I waited, waited for 10 minutes. Called the lady. Number was busy!

Decided to call this guy, he picked up, confirmed if that lady's number got busy, and was like. Good OK, and cut the call abruptly.

Guess the next step? They both blocked my number. LOL!

I couldn't stop laughing at what has transpired! 5 k isn't a matter for me, but trust me, the entire experience was damn funny for me!!

So I just wanted to share it here, making sure you guys are aware. I'm sure 95% of you wouldn't even pay upfront. Inspire of me knowing there was a 100% chance I'll be conned, I went ahead, hit or miss, never bothered.

So this was my story! Hope you guys had a laugh and a little bit of awareness.

Safe punting fellas.

Impressive
02-19-18, 18:26
Hello peeps,

I said I'm only looking for one. Agreed to 5 k. He asked 2 k upfront in Paytm. I knew this was going to go bad. I did pay him upfront. Sent me few pics. To start with, I knew that the profiles were no way 5 k material rather 50 k ones, LOL..Bro,

Share last few digits to be aware in the forum.

KamalKhanan
02-19-18, 18:47
Hello peeps,

I said I'm only looking for one. Agreed to 5 k. He asked 2 k upfront in Paytm. I knew this was going to go bad. I did pay him upfront. Sent me few pics. To start with, I knew that the profiles were no way 5 k material rather 50 k ones, LOL..Be aware.

Mongering golden rule "No Advance Payment" !

Now a days, its very hard to get back the money from our friend or family members which we lend them!

TourGuy
02-20-18, 14:30
Hello everyone,

I am from Chennai and would be coming to Coimbatore this weekend. Please send me some trusted SP / MP numbers / locations. Preferrably MPs having NEs and SPs with good Independant NI / SI.

I would be staying near the airport. Hotel not yet decided. Budget would be max 15-20 k.

Thanks in advance.

IceAndFire
02-21-18, 11:20
I should have known, will make this loss as a learning experience.

Safe punting buddy.

It is the easiest of scams. Happens all over the world to newbies.

Cbe is one of the worst places for mongering but does not mean it is not happening. In this city it is all about networking and local contacts. It takes time.

Me being extremely risk averse avoid it at all costs even though my friends do it all the time. Another reason is the quality (I see photos regularly) is so bad I would not fuck them if they paid me money. I cannot believe why guys pay to fuck these type of girls, but to each his own.

I used to be a regular visitor to spas which offered happy ending but over the last few months extras have stopped abruptly at all legit spas.

If you are desperate, try Loc but RTFF, send Pms to seniors, try connecting the dots and go to a place where atleast you can get something. Be patient and build a network if you are here long time.

Happy hunting.

IceAndFire
02-21-18, 11:24
True words buddy!

Will be extra careful.

Be aware.

Mongering golden rule "No Advance Payment" !

Now a days, its very hard to get back the money from our friend or family members which we lend them!

RameshMgp
02-21-18, 13:56
Got a number from loc about the spa and reached there by evening. In phone was informed 1700 but in counter asked for 2000 and not budging since there were already two guys in service and one waiting. Told that I will come later but Johnny took over mind finally and waited for 15 minutes. Was assigned with ni MILF with large belly and pairs. Straight away she asked what extras needed and their charges. Agreed for b2 b and was not ready to budge for less than 2000 . Started name sake massage for few minutes and removed her top with one minute rubbing of body said done. Not allowed to touch inside and pain in one the massive pairs blah blah to cut it short 4 k down the drain and over in 30 minutes.

The spa room is divided with partition where you can hear all the sounds from next room. Too many people in queue so they push through very fast and saw 3 guys waiting when I left. Feel they may be busted soon because of the rush so beware.

Regards.

LoneWolff
02-21-18, 16:49
Feel they may be busted soon because of the rush so beware.

Regards.Atleast mention the area so it saves frustration and money for some.

Beating a dead horse but guys just avoid all these brothels with horrible service masquerading a spas!! 4000 for just a HJ with zero massage skills from an old hag? And that too at a place which can be busted any minute?

Lusteye
02-22-18, 02:26
Hello guys,

On a business trip to Coimbatore, looking for a good indie or reliable SP for some fun, kindly help, can reciprocate in Bangalore.

RameshMgp
02-22-18, 08:22
Atleast mention the area so it saves frustration and money for some.

Beating a dead horse but guys just avoid all these brothels with horrible service masquerading a spas!! 4000 for just a HJ with zero massage skills from an old hag? And that too at a place which can be busted any minute?Bro paid that for b2 b and what I got was top access with name sake rubbing and HJ. The mistake I made was paying upfront (I know it's a stupidest thing I have done). Regarding the spa it's in p. Pirivu t. Road and some one already mentioned here if am right.

Regards.

AsianMonger
02-22-18, 12:56
Buddy,

With that 5 k you could have fucked a HW full night 5 shots. Many still get cheated with loc knowingly it is scam. 99% LOC is rubbish. AM.

Hello peeps,

I said I'm only looking for one. Agreed to 5 k. He asked 2 k upfront in Paytm. I knew this was going to go bad. I did pay him upfront. Sent me few pics. To start with, I knew that the profiles were no way 5 k material rather 50 k ones, LOL. Anyway I choose a pic and sent him. He asked me a time and I said 8 pm!..

LoneWolff
02-22-18, 16:22
Bro paid that for b2 b and what I got was top access with name sake rubbing and HJ. The mistake I made was paying upfront (I know it's a stupidest thing I have done). Regarding the spa it's in p. Pirivu t. Road and some one already mentioned here if am right.

Regards.Thanks for sharing.

That is the standard modus operandi for these scumbags. Demand money upfront and then provide a terrible experience. I feel very sorry for newbies who believe this is how it works.

The experienced ones know how it is supposed to be! Excellent ambience, a great massage from an under 30 girl for about 45 minutes, then some teasing followed by mutual fondling and a good release. Get a hot shower and a water bottle or juice or tea waiting for you outside. That's how it it supposed to be. I got that regularly in our city for 3 k all inclusive and throw in b2 b for 4 k all inclusive. And the girls were decent lookers too!

Now the place has become a shit hole for mongers and desperate ones are throwing themselves in to it.

Dolphin69
02-22-18, 17:06
Being new to Coimbatore searched SP in loc, his number ends with 190. Any review on them.

HnyHunter
02-25-18, 19:50
Hi friends,

I will be in Tirupur for 4 days.

Can any body help me with location or.

Digits of MP or SP for full service.

Need FS with BBBJ compulsory.

Cheers.

WaveTingle
02-26-18, 17:22
Dear fellow mongers,

Travelling to Coimbatore after 2 days. Would like contacts of indies or best mps. Will definitely reciprocate with amazing contacts in Ahmedabad and Mumbai.

Thanks and regards.

GermanShepherd
02-27-18, 15:32
Dear mongers,

From the forum posts looks like CBE is a dead city. Is there any action as would be there for couple of nights in March, and want to have the best of it.

Not looking for Housewife or MILF, only inclined to model like material, would appreciate some help if any, and shall reciprocate with best contacts in Mumbai, goa and Ahmedabad.

Please PM me.

Happy and safe mongering.

GSD.

LoneWolff
02-28-18, 03:50
This is not of juchbuse to you GSD but since we are on the same boat, I. E. interested only in very good looking women, CBE sucks ass. Forget models, average looking ones will quote 10-15 k and models are usually not available here since the market is so dull. I get to see photos of working girls from my friends but I am yet to take the plunge. Not a single one that has aroused me in years, and these are heavily photoshopped mind you.

If you are okay with uglies there are many many options starting from 2-3 k onwards and contrary to what I believed it is actually a bit thriving underground. But I don't give a flying fuck for uglies even if they are free. I am sure you feel the same way.

Happy hunting.

Dear mongers,

From the forum posts looks like CBE is a dead city. Is there any action as would be there for couple of nights in March, and want to have the best of it.

Not looking for Housewife or MILF, only inclined to model like material, would appreciate some help if any, and shall reciprocate with best contacts in Mumbai, goa and Ahmedabad.

Please PM me.

GSD.

GermanShepherd
03-01-18, 18:42
Yes mate we are in the same boat. An ugly free fuck is not my cup of type.

This is not of juchbuse to you GSD but since we are on the same boat, I. E. interested only in very good looking women, CBE sucks ass. Forget models, average looking ones will quote 10-15 k and models are usually not available here since the market is so dull. I get to see photos of working girls from my friends but I am yet to take the plunge. Not a single one that has aroused me in years, and these are heavily photoshopped mind you.

If you are okay with uglies there are many many options starting from 2-3 k onwards and contrary to what I believed it is actually a bit thriving underground. But I don't give a flying fuck for uglies even if they are free. I am sure you feel the same way.

Happy hunting.

Xpac2015
03-02-18, 14:20
Bro,

Tried sending you some contact. It says your inbox is full, clear your inbox and PM me.

Cheers!

XPac.

Dear mongers,

Please PM me.

GSD.

RahulHorny
03-03-18, 10:21
Any review about MP at sulur road papanpatti, with digits ending 462.

They are opening offering he and B2B over the phone but just wanted to make sure before visiting.

IceAndFire
03-05-18, 02:16
Hello fellow mongers,

I'm free the whole of today (Monday).

Looking out for trusted, hygiene contacts. Age up to 35. My only request would be good company. Kindly let me know on the leads please, thank you in advance.

Convictar
03-05-18, 09:51
Hey folks,

In CBE for a day today. Browsed the pages of the forum and seems the city is really dry.

Still the request if any.

Any contacts of SP / indie or spas with extras will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Convict.

SirishRao
03-10-18, 21:34
Hello guys,

I will be travelling to CBE next week and hope to get some action. Can anyone help me out with the current scene there? I can reciprocate with latest contacts in Hyderabad. My PM is active.

Cheers!

HnyHunter
03-13-18, 14:34
Sent you a pm bro. Check it out and lets connect.As I need some help for tirupur.

SamSexyWatson
03-13-18, 19:16
Would you care to share the number in PM. Will reciprocate with other cities. Its difficult to find anything other than Vadavalli in here.

Hi friends,

I'm a person of massage but this time got a good opportunity to try the FS as my wife is out of station to visit her parents so tried lots of contacts in Loc but due to the long weekend most of the places sounded fake and some are not picking calls and suddenly landed on this guy called KM. He asked me to come to G. Puram and asked to give him a call. Booked the girl for 1 HR without seeing. After having a cup of coffee in the famous hotel in G. Puram got a call from a new number and the girl named Miss. J the girl is average but the black outfit added some advantage to her looks.

Picked her in double mind and started from there to my house as I was driving had a talk with her and she is a mallu but didn't have the import part of the mallu no big boobs. Reached my place and took her inside my room.

Asked her to refresh and I sat on my bed she came after refreshing and sat next to me and lied on my shoulder and started talking about what position I like and how good she looks and the cuddling started and went for a kiss. No DFK but and then slowly removed her dress her boobs are shaggy gone my mind went for a toss should I continue.

Then comes the important part as she started unzip my trouser and took jonny and started jacking and did BBBJ wow that was too good. She was sucking jonney for more than 15 minutes and then she keep jerking and asked are you going to shoot..

RahulHorny
03-23-18, 13:23
Got these pictures from an SP. Anyone tried these girls. Please share experience and damages.

Appolo13
03-23-18, 19:31
Got these pictures from an SP. Anyone tried these girls. Please share experience and damages.She has awesome racks but disinterested and time watcher. No GFE.

WingMancbe
03-24-18, 17:31
Kind of bored with the hits and misses, decided to go to a sure shot MP and ended up going to my usual spot in Thudiyalur. 1. 5 k counter charges, birds were average. But boy o boy, they do know how to give an erotic massage. No touching TL, etc. , you actually wouldn't need it here. Got quite an erotic massage ending with a sensuous HJ at the end. Tipped her 0. 5 k at the end even though she didn't ask. WIR: Yes, at times when I don't want to negotiate too much and get a nice massage with HJ.

Polymath
03-25-18, 06:57
Hi everyone,

I just moved to Coimbatore a week ago and am looking for some help with either MP or SP contacts. I can return the favour with contacts in Bangalore for those who visit.

Cheers.

DannyD41
03-25-18, 17:23
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and recently activated my subscription.

I am looking for some help with either MP or SP contacts from Senior members. Please note that I don't have any contacts to share as I am relatively new.

Looking ahead for reply from helpful friends.

Cheers.

DeepakPaul1990
03-31-18, 13:36
Hi everyone,

I am from Coimbatore new to this forum can any one from senior can you please guide me.

Anonymous4915
03-31-18, 20:59
Hi buds,

As I am new please help me out in finding best MP for B2B in Coimbatore.

DeepakPaul1990
04-01-18, 10:30
Hi,

I have some SP and MP who provide extras no who ever needs PM me exchange.

HobbyCi
04-03-18, 14:04
I am a silent reader of this forum. Just now I activated PM. I am a regular visitor of a MP in erode where you can avail anything with massage except FS just for Rs. 1200. The girl accepts even Rs. 200 for tips. She is a Mallu in the range of 20 to 22. PM me with good exchange.

Rage2
04-03-18, 18:00
I am a silent reader of this forum. Just now I activated PM. I am a regular visitor of a MP in erode where you can avail anything with massage except FS just for Rs. 1200. The girl accepts even Rs. 200 for tips. She is a Mallu in the range of 20 to 22. PM me with good exchange.Please share me details, shall reciprocate with details in Bangalore.

JoyManoj
04-03-18, 18:56
I am new to ISG. Need contact in Erode, aunty type because I wish to have busty assets.

Rameo
04-05-18, 08:53
Good to know you had some fun bro. Usual rate ther
e is 1500 only. And usually you don't need to tip for HJ.Could you be kind enough to PM me the contact numbers.

Qpwoei
04-07-18, 01:21
Any good MP near KG Chavadi.

SperinJery
04-07-18, 09:27
Hi,

Could you share the details in Bangalore. Looking for this weekend.

Hi everyone,

I just moved to Coimbatore a week ago and am looking for some help with either MP or SP contacts. I can return the favour with contacts in Bangalore for those who visit.

Cheers.

DannyD41
04-09-18, 02:52
Guys,

Looking for girl friendly hotel in Cmb. Please PM if you are aware of any good hotels.

Jlcus
04-10-18, 17:18
Guys,

Looking for girl friendly hotel in Cmb. Please PM if you are aware of any good hotels.Any 4*+ star hotels are good, they won't ask any single questions when you check in.

SirishRao
04-10-18, 18:13
Hey guys,

I am in Coimbatore for the week. Staying near Avinashi Rd. Any leads on indies / SPs / MPs around this area? Would appreciate any help. Can reciprocate with contacts in Hyderabad.

Cheers!

DannyD41
04-12-18, 16:30
Hello friends,

Got this contact from loc. Quoting 5 k for 3 hrs. Anyone tried this bird? Is it genuine?

LoverMP
04-13-18, 16:31
Hi Danny,

I don't know if you are a newbie but loc seems to be the easiest way to get in touch with SP / indies.

I wrote an FR long time ago about getting in touch with an SP through loc. He sent me some pics and all birds seemed genuine and hot. Chose one. Asked me to paytm the money. I said I will see the girl first and if its the same girl I will pay. Of course he wasn't going to agree. Cutting long story short, I paid 12 k through paytm. Ya I know seniors here will kill me for this. Johhny couldn't resist so paid up. No one turned up. All stories. He said take the girl next day but I had to leave Tirupur.

So don't pay up. Going through loc keep all the odds in your favour if you don't wanna lose some money. And incase you find some reliable contact through loc do share with ISGians.

Safe mongering.

Cheers.

Hello friends,

Got this contact from loc. Quoting 5 k for 3 hrs. Anyone tried this bird? Is it genuine?

Sagarr
04-16-18, 13:25
Cbe looks so dry. , Have anyone in here have any reliable contact means pass on, can't really find anything worth in cbe. Been to multiple spas but everything was miss.

WingKing
04-17-18, 06:54
Visited CBE in March for official purpose. Searched for some useful contacts in Loc. Got a seemingly reliable MP contact and contacted. A lady responded and told that full body massage was available for 2 k. Reached Edayarpalayam signal. From there, was guided to a house in a nearby residential area. Only one Tamil lady was available as therapist. Massage was below average. At the end of the massage came the question of extras. BJ was for 500, TL for 1 k and B2B for 2 k. Opted for B2B and it was fairly good. By the end of it, she even allowed pussy fingering and was also enjoying it.

Massage: 6/10.

Looks: 6/10 (bit bulky).

Attitude: 10/10.

Damage: 2 k at counter + 2 k.

StandingJonny
04-24-18, 12:51
Am visiting Cbe this Friday and looking for reliable SP or inde who does outcall to star hotels. Request members to help. Can reciprocate with good contacts in Chennai.

SJ.

HobbyCi
05-13-18, 04:57
Guys,

Looking for girl friendly hotel in Cmb. Please PM if you are aware of any good hotels.Orbis, country club, aloft and oyo rooms.

HobbyCi
05-13-18, 04:59
Hi all,

I know a massage center offering with full service at very cheap cost near Sundarapuram. I can share only with good exchanges. PM me.

Devadoss
05-13-18, 19:47
Hi all,

I know a massage center offering with full service at very cheap cost near Sundarapuram. I can share only with good exchanges. PM me.Can you please give me the details. I'm in Coimbatore.

Polymath
05-14-18, 09:11
Has the situation improved in the MPs? Has any one gone to any of the old places taken over by NEs?

Any success stories will be helpful. Unless Coimbatore has gone into drought forever.

RajKumar2
05-15-18, 06:07
Has the situation improved in the MPs? Has any one gone to any of the old places taken over by NEs?

Any success stories will be helpful. Unless Coimbatore has gone into drought forever.Most MPs change from Bali girls to NE girls due to cost cutting it seems. NE are not giving extra services and reluctant.

WingMancbe
05-16-18, 12:33
After a long dry spell, decided to visit an old MP in Tirupur. Called and checked for appointment, they were pretty free. So went there and checked out the birds. They had 4, no selection, asked the reception guy to send someone nice and went in. Undressed and laid back. In came a early 30's bird with nice assets. Started the massage, which was just okayish. But she knew where to touch. Gave a nice bum massage with ball squeezes. Flipped up. Have access to her nice tits. Continued the massage with nice nipple touches. In the end she asked if I needed extras. I was only in the mood for a HJ. Negotiated for 500. And I must admit, it was one of the nicest HJs I've ever had. With a lot of oil, and no rush, she gave a sensual slow HJ. Shot my load, tipped her and went in for a bath. She gave me a hair wash and also a back rub. After I dressed up, she gave me a tight hug. I came out a happy man. Damages 1. 9 k counter and 0. 5 k tips. WIR: For a different bird maybe.

RajKumar2
05-16-18, 19:03
I like to send message to you, but your inbox is full. Please communicate thank you. Me too from Kovai.

Sagarr
05-16-18, 21:50
After a long dry spell, decided to visit an old MP in Tirupur. Called and checked for appointment, they were pretty free. So went there and checked out the birds. They had 4, no selection, asked the reception guy to send someone nice and went in. Undressed and laid back. In came a early 30's bird with nice assets. Started the massage, which was just okayish. But she knew where to touch. Gave a nice bum massage with ball squeezes. Flipped up. Have access to her nice tits. Continued the massage with nice nipple touches. In the end she asked if I needed extras. I was only in the mood for a HJ. Negotiated for 500. And I must admit, it was one of the nicest HJs I've ever had. With a lot of oil, and no rush, she gave a sensual slow HJ. Shot my load, tipped her and went in for a bath. She gave me a hair wash and also a back rub. After I dressed up, she gave me a tight hug. I came out a happy man. Damages 1. 9 k counter and 0. 5 k tips. WIR: For a different bird maybe.Mate are you referring to the famous tpr htl MP.

Likely name is ve lan htl parlour.

Does this comes to light.

WingMancbe
05-17-18, 15:41
Mate are you referring to the famous tpr htl MP.

Likely name is ve lan htl parlour.

Does this comes to light.Yes that's the one.

RajKumar2
05-18-18, 11:53
Yes and very average looking ones as well, with terrible massage skills. So why would anyone go if you can't get a good massage and can't get a HJ atleast?

Even after Bali girls, they had NE crews who have proper massages plus extras and a few were nice looking and young. But the recent ones are just horrible in looks as well as service department. The guys running these places are taking CBE mongers for a ride and laughing their way to the bank. Fucking ridiculous.Hi,

Trying to contact you please send a message your inbox is full.

JayyP
05-20-18, 07:22
I can second word to word what WingMancbe has written below. The place is a good option and I even know exactly which chick he is talking about. Infact there is possibility of more if the right things are said and I can help if anyone has an inde with a place to exchange.

After a long dry spell, decided to visit an old MP in Tirupur. Called and checked for appointment, they were pretty free. So went there and checked out the birds. They had 4, no selection, asked the reception guy to send someone nice and went in. Undressed and laid back. In came a early 30's bird with nice assets. Started the massage, which was just okayish. But she knew where to touch. Gave a nice bum massage with ball squeezes. Flipped up. Have access to her nice tits. Continued the massage with nice nipple touches. In the end she asked if I needed extras. I was only in the mood for a HJ. Negotiated for 500. And I must admit, it was one of the nicest HJs I've ever had. With a lot of oil, and no rush, she gave a sensual slow HJ. Shot my load, tipped her and went in for a bath. She gave me a hair wash and also a back rub. After I dressed up, she gave me a tight hug. I came out a happy man. Damages 1. 9 k counter and 0. 5 k tips. WIR: For a different bird maybe.

DeepakPaul1990
05-24-18, 13:56
Can you please give me the details. I'm in Coimbatore.Can you please share me the Sunderapuram MP details.

BeirutGuy
05-27-18, 19:05
Guys,

Coming to Coimbatore for a couple of days, any body who can share some pointers to some FS joints or hotels where Girls are readily available. Can reciprocate with Delhi and Hyderabad pointers.

SirishRao
05-28-18, 18:57
Hey guys,

I am back in cbe. Staying near airport, Avinashi Road. Can you please help me with any spa / inde contact? Have transport and can go thru the city. Can reciprocate with Hyderabad contacts. PM available.

RexKnight99
05-28-18, 19:47
This is going to be a long post, thought I would warn you all beforehand. Also I haven't been so active in forum for a while now, so thought this would make my comeback I am deliberately concealing names and locations to protect the privacy of my contacts.

I am in my late 30's and usually don't believe in luck, but some of the best things happen when you least expect. One such incident was my trip to Coimbatore. I had to be at a family function, since no one from my family could travel with short notice, I was chosen as the scape goat to attend the family function. Having been in touch with friends from CBE, I just was talking to friend in our WhatsApp group about the travel plan, and how much of a short notice it was and about how I hadn't done anything in nearly 10 months. Alas came in a reply from one of my dear friends about making the visit a bit more interesting and fun.

We had originally planned to meet a married woman from a nearby town, the plan was that my friend would have her in the day time and she spends the weekend from the evening till Sunday night. Everything was set, tickets and hotel booked. Then on the day came in the juicy details about the lady whom I was supposed to meet later in the evening, she was below average in every possible way and my friend had warned me not to pursue the course. I was thinking, it's a KLPD and I have no other option as everything was already setup. Unlike me though my friend though is a very smart fellow, he had been trying to get his friend to meet me at the hotel. I was forewarned about the remuneration and engagement conditions (Strictly No BJ, shockingly not even CBJ). So, I had finished with the family function and was asked to come to a famous restaurant from where we will get to the hotel, my bus was delayed due to rain and slow traffic, and I ended up reaching an hour late.

We checked into the hotel around 8 PM. After all the introductions, the usual funny exchanges and handshakes, it was time for the action to begin. I was already tired with all the travels ever since the day started, so the girl and I decided to have some food, then a little chat and get ready for action.

To describe the girl, she is in her early twenties, very chirpy and bubbly with bulky frame, and an amazing ass. No sooner my friends left, we were chatting like we have been best friends from forever, and not topics barred from discussions, making it even more interesting to just be around. Even while having food we had some crazy stories and heartfelt laughter, I haven't been in such carefree in a very long time. All this was making us both want to hit the bed and take off our clothes.

We freshened up, and off came our outer clothes, started with a DFK, wow, she had such sensuous lips I was kissing her so very often the entire night. We were touching and feeling each other teasing all the way about how she resembles Pillsbury aata mascot: the and she was teasing me with her kisses, and little love bites, I was in heaven all the while. She had a 36 B boobs, with ample butt and body so soft one wouldn't want to let go. Loads of cuddling, the topic changed to all the moles in her body (macham), and my offer to his every one of hers. She was getting wilder by the minute, I deliberately skipped the ones close to her vitals, as a payback to her tease, which only made her even more engaged. By now she confessed her reasons for not giving a blowjob, so I offered her to give her a petty kiss on her vertical lips. The first shudder in her body, slowly I started to play with her womanhood with my tongue, she was getting even more turned on. I was alternating between fingering, licking her Vagina, and kissing her boobs and lips.

She loved it I guess, with her womanhood oozing juices. We both were getting hornier and I had quickly put on the cover and started with Missionary, but barely for a few minutes. With an amazing fluffy ass, I was inclined to go for doggy, which seems to be her fav as well, and started pounding her like there is no tomorrow. She was loud and liked my thick shaft sliding in and out, I was going all energizer bunny on her with no sign of me cumming. So nearly 40 minutes into it, she wanted to ride me WOT, I obliged no sooner she had an orgasm and was shuddering, and Mini me was pumping iron with no sign of relenting and no sign of jazzing as well. It was almost 3 AM and I was getting a bit tired, so we decided to finish the juice we had ordered and sleep for a while.

Session two started in the morning after breakfast around 10 AM. So, this time I was spending more time in focusing on her womanhood, which she enjoyed. We had a chat about how she would like to try it with a woman and haven't met anyone willing yet. I even offered to pay her of she could find someone who would be willing to do a threesome. So, with no Jizzing in the previous session, I was sure I will blow my load on her. This time though we thought of experimenting with various positions and tried a few. Again, after like an hour and no sign of a climax, even after manual simulation I was a bit disappointed. She tried to cheer me up and we rested a bit and tried calling couple of her contacts if they would join in. Unfortunately for me, it was an auspicious day, so with loads of wedding happening, no was ready to visit in short notice. We ended up trying for the 3rd round, and this time we stuck to Doggy and WOT, changing between the two as often and still couldn't jizz. I was getting more worried that I lost erection after some time. While we ordered in lunch had called a doctor friend of mine and told him about the issue, he assured me it was more stress related and I need to relax more, I could hold an erection like a stallion but without a climax it felt awkward. By this time the girl started complaining of pain on her womanhood, back and her breasts, and was PMSing. So, we called it quits, except for cuddles, kisses and loads of stories to laugh about. She offered to help me out the next time around by introducing couple of her friends and getting me a good deal, nearly of 24 hours of being in the same room and with wild sex, we checked out at 8 PM. She didn't ask me for money, so I volunteered with the cash, and sent her off so that she can rest during the pain.

Although it wasn't complete without climax it was an awesome time with the girl, with a promise to come back again for more, and hopefully this time with climax in mind.

Overall It was total VFM, the girl is an Indi cum SP, and very picky about whom she would meet. And Please don't ask for contacts, as its not mine to share.

Rating:

Remuneration: 10 K for 24 Hours, since she is a very close friend of a friend.

VFM: 11/10.

Body: 8/10 (tummy was a bit of a hindrance, as I am bit fat too).

Attitude: 11/10.

Overall: 9/10.

WIR: Surely, every time I plan on visiting CBE.

FredyyChennai
05-29-18, 08:48
Rex, Yes. She is a very friendly jovial companion. Good that you enjoyed the whole night and day.

Well when we thought to bring in an import lady from chettinad (not near by town LOL) for me and you. I got her tickets and when she arrived on sat morning I felt she is short, bulky. When I took her to my regular place, found her no drives or initiatives from her side though. Well I will write a detailed FR later on her. I felt this is not the right food for you. Hence pinged you that you drop her and not to proceed. I sent her back the same evening. Well when I could sense this friendly girl in her early 20's could be good for you.

She is a awesome girl with no regrets lots of fun, friendliness and cooperative though high cost. Turn off could be no bbj, CBJ but she compensates with her companionship LOL. I know you will never regret.

It was nice to meet you at your hotel and a long time senior harcom. Still our talks along with the girl the early night is in my mind LOL. Awesome time we spent. I know you would enjoy to the core. The girl is flexible and friendly hence stayed with you for 24 hrs than our plan of 12 hrs.

While it was a weekend or we would have brought few others too but sure her charm would kept you going LOL.

Its not that we get such gems like in Chennai as Coimbatore is always dry but had never been dry yet for me after shifting base from Chennai to Coimbatore. We keep finding such awesome girls if we can spend extra money for such foods.

Looking forward for your next visit, but next time you should take others in cards. Ms. L who is same as this girl but include great bbjs.

Hopeful we can meet along with our Chennai ISG team sooner as always. Let's see if can the second week of June. I had been thinking a while and a long to do list too.

Kudos and keep enjoying life buddy. My pleasure that I could help you the Coimbatore meals.

This is going to be a long post, thought I would warn you all beforehand. Also I haven't been so active in forum for a while now, so thought this would make my comeback I am deliberately concealing names and locations to protect the privacy of my contacts.

I am in my late 30's and usually don't believe in luck, but some of the best things happen when you least expect. One such incident was my trip to Coimbatore. I had to be at a family function, since no one from my family could travel with short notice, I was chosen as the scape goat to attend the family function. Having been in touch with friends from CBE, I just was talking to friend in our WhatsApp group about the travel plan, and how much of a short notice it was and about how I hadn't done anything in nearly 10 months. Alas came in a reply from one of my dear friends about making the visit a bit more interesting and fun..

KrishCbe
05-29-18, 13:10
I returned Cbe after my engineering this time for A short company project, I am alone and want to have some fun, I found a contact in locanto near Sivandha Colony bus stop offering B2B massage, I don't know weather this contact is genuine. The ending digits are 80. If this not genuine please provide me with any genuine contact, life is too dry, please help me.

RexKnight99
05-29-18, 13:39
Looking forward for your next visit, but next time you should take others in cards. Ms. L who is same as this girl but include great bbjs.

Hopeful we can meet along with our chennai ISG team sooner as always. Let's see if can the second week of June. I had been thinking a while and a long to do list too.

Kudos and keep enjoying life buddy. My pleasure that I could help you the Coimbatore meals.Sure thing Fred, thanks a million for your help and hospitality. Would definitely try L the next time for sure and any good finds we manage.

Let's plan a catch up with our friends soon.

LoneWolff
05-29-18, 15:35
Most recently visited a so called spa near Ondipudur. It was a repeat of my nightmarish experience at Vadavalli a few months back. Actually it was a lot worse.

First the ambience is terrible, cleanliness can be comfortably rated a zero. I am damn sure the towels they are giving are not fresh. After the session I ran back home and scrubbed myself for half an hour. I felt so dirty for using those towels. These kind of places may be good for those who don't give a damn about such things.

Girls. In fact I should call them old ladies. Easily in their early 40's or late thirties. One was tamilian and another north indian. Very average faces and below average bodies. The only reason I continued was because I already gave the money upfront. The pimps won't allow you to see them beforehand, otherwise most will simply leave. They were friendly but I am there for looks. I will rate them 2's and 3's with overweight bodies and saggy boobs. Only the most desperate will get turned on by such women. For the first time in my life I had to close my eyes even after seeing a woman naked and fantasize while she was jerking me off otherwise I simply couldn't cum.

Massage. Zero massage skills.

Cost - 1500 for the pimp and 1000 for the lady. Easily the worst way to spend your money. You may as well just burn it.

Safety. This so called spa's pimps sitting at the front desk were openly talking to customers about take outs. May be with other women they have. The open talk about rates to go to hotels and such made me feel uncomfortable to say the least. May be this will increase foot traffic to such places because some mongers might be willingly go after such arrangements.

This is most likely my last local field report till the scene changes for the good, like the better days of 2015 and earlier.

BeirutGuy
05-29-18, 18:08
Rex, Yes. She is a very friendly jovial companion. Good that you enjoyed the whole night and day.

Well when we thought to bring in an import lady from chettinad (not near by town LOL) for me and you. I got her tickets and when she arrived on sat morning I felt she is short, bulky. When I took her to my regular place, found her no drives or initiatives from her side though. Well I will write a detailed FR later on her. I felt this is not the right food for you. Hence pinged you that you drop her and not to proceed. I sent her back the same evening. Well when I could sense this friendly girl in her early 20's could be good for you.

She is a awesome girl with no regrets lots of fun, friendliness and cooperative though high cost. Turn off could be no bbj, CBJ but she compensates with her companionship LOL. I know you will never regret.

It was nice to meet you at your hotel and a long time senior harcom. Still our talks along with the girl the early night is in my mind LOL. Awesome time we spent. I know you would enjoy to the core. The girl is flexible and friendly hence stayed with you for 24 hrs than our plan of 12 hrs.

While it was a weekend or we would have brought few others too but sure her charm would kept you going LOL..Bro,

I will also be shortly shifting base to a place near CBE, so please count me in for any planned fun. Will catch up with you once I renew my membership.

Xpac2015
06-01-18, 07:04
True bro. Coimbatore has been dry on MPs for a long time, gone are the days of Bali girls. Until the Bali girls are back, MP scene gona be like this.

Lets keep our fingers crossed to revival of spa's with bali girls.

Cheers,

Xpac.

Most recently visited a so called spa near Ondipudur. It was a repeat of my nightmarish experience at Vadavalli a few months back. Actually it was a lot worse.

First the ambience is terrible, cleanliness can be comfortably rated a zero. I am damn sure the towels they are giving are not fresh. After the session I ran back home and scrubbed myself for half an hour. I felt so dirty for using those towels. These kind of places may be good for those who don't give a damn about such things.

Girls. In fact I should call them old ladies. Easily in their early 40's or late thirties. One was tamilian and another north indian. Very average faces and below average bodies. The only reason I continued was because I already gave the money upfront. The pimps won't allow you to see them beforehand, otherwise most will simply leave..

Erdheena
06-03-18, 04:08
This is my first post in this forum. I called the MP after getting the no from the website and ring goes to hotel who directed to MP. Fixed the appointment and went there. A Mallu was a receptionist and paid Rs. 2000 at counter. A Mallu in mid 30's came and asked to change dispo. The massage is just OK. But she know how to wake up Johnny. She asked about the extras. HJ and TL at 500 each. Slow and sensual HJ. Satisfied and came back.

Damage 2000 +1000.

Will visit again for other birds.

DrPlayboy2
06-10-18, 01:23
Can you please give me the details. I'm in Coimbatore.Hi bro,

Please give me the details.