PDA

View Full Version : Coimbatore

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

SnakeBab
12-03-20, 10:50
Met Mrs. R in regular SP den.

Mallu chechi 36.

Little bit fat but for her age he is good.

Open to all except anal (could have coaxed her but didn't carry lube).

Exceptional BBJ skills. Best till date.

Got her number and asked not to share (can be coaxed) and she told a 26 nurse available. Will share after I try. I don't want to share to my dear bros without trying.

Damages.

2 k+ 0.5 k tips.

Marquis 1234
12-06-20, 13:22
She quoted the same and have got her pic via SA.Hello,

Can you please clarify what is meant by SA profile any hints. I could understand the hints for the spa that are mentioned here but not this. Can you please provide one more clue please.

CuteGuy485
12-07-20, 03:17
Hello,

Can you please clarify what is meant by SA profile any hints. I could understand the hints for the spa that are mentioned here but not this. Can you please provide one more clue please.SA is SEEKING.COM ; it's sugar daddy site.

Zam007
12-08-20, 12:06
Hi everyone,

Thanks to Sands007 for letting me know what SA means.

However, has anyone had any success with it? I have some success with Ashley Madison in Europe, but in India, it's usually filled with men pretending to be women to take advantage of the fact that the membership is free for women.

I have tried other dating sites like extramartial affairs in India and it's usually filled with scamsters and I believe the website itself is a trap.

Is paying for premium membership in SA, which is nearly $80 a month worth it?

Marquis 1234
12-08-20, 20:47
SA is SEEKING.COM ; it's sugar daddy site.Thanks for the reply it would have been really difficult to guess. Appreciate your support.

If you read the Forum before you asked it would be really EASY. There are a lot references of SA or Seeking in many reports.

Admin3

Kaipulla 69
12-09-20, 06:36
Was out of mongering for past 6 months due to covid 19, was on crave for something hot.

Contacted spa with a name of a flower in the top floor of a hotel in Avinashi road near kmch.

Was said that north and Tamil girls were available and a counter charge of 2 k.

Went early by 11 am and paid at counter and was told that they do only professional massage and nothing else. Went inside the room disappointed of not going to have any fun. The ambience was good and room was clean as I was the first for that day. The therapist in late 20's came and asked to change into dispo and said will be back in a while. Her boobies were plunging through the tight tee she wore. She came inside the room even before I could change into dispo and I was completely naked. She looked at my jhony and laughed. I was happy as it was a sign for extras. Massage was good for 45 mind then came a offer from her about extras. She asked 2 k for HJ and TA. However I negotiated to 1 k and she said ok. She gave a deep bum massage and was touching my balls form behind which was very nice. Flipped on front she took her tee and her huge boobs were half exposed above the bra. Played with the boots inside the bra and she asked to take off the bra and I myself removed the bra, to see the boobs budge out. She started treating my Jhony well. I was very high at that point that I just pulled off her legging without even asking her. Initially she hesitated that she haven't done that before and then budged for extra 0. 5 k. Fingered her nicely she got into mood and was moaning. Requested to complete HJ in standing position. She was ok with it and took to the bathroom hugged and completed HJ, took shower and left. Nice experience after a long break.

PussInThePants
12-09-20, 12:26
Hello folks,

I am new to Cbe thread. I was mongering in Bangalore, but due to covid, in Cbe for last 3 months. I am looking for some action here in Cbe. Looks like not a lot of options. I am planning to try some MP. Expectation is HJ and ta. Any pointers around. I read previous posts around kmch. Is that MP associated with star hotels? We have Arc and Sen.

Park on the left side when coming inside the town. Looks like both have MPs. Any leads? I can help with BLR contacts!

PussInThePants
12-09-20, 15:27
Was out of mongering for past 6 months due to covid 19, was on crave for something hot.

Contacted spa with a name of a flower in the top floor of a hotel in Avinashi road near kmch.

Was said that north and Tamil girls were available and a counter charge of 2 k..Any pointers on the name bro. SI or NI?

Cbebull93
12-14-20, 14:03
Hello,

This is my first post here as a member. I've following the thread and visited the spa at Eadyar + milk+ yam location which is part of Gods own country + yeeam branch. They had four staff 3 mallu and one Tamil.

Only mallu was looking good and others were more like MILF type. The Tamil girl is in her 20's she's dark with good shape. I've chosen Tamil girl for my session.

Massage was okay, she gave full TL and nice HJ without any rush.

Chick allowed to fondle her ass and her pus, she gave great company.

Pakka country chick from cuddalore, she will be there for a week it seems. Her name is Kayal for reference.

Chick not interested in BJ or CBJ, checked about full service but the place does not got any door so chick got scared.

Will visit again her for sure.

Massage: 1300.

TL + tips: 1000.

XxxJk18
12-15-20, 07:06
Try T Bali Spa, damage was 4000, but had it all except sex. Would love to know about your bgl recommendations, unable to PM you here.

Hello folks,

I am new to Cbe thread. I was mongering in Bangalore, but due to covid, in Cbe for last 3 months. I am looking for some action here in Cbe. Looks like not a lot of options. I am planning to try some MP. Expectation is HJ and ta. Any pointers around. I read previous posts around kmch. Is that MP associated with star hotels? We have Arc and Sen.

Park on the left side when coming inside the town. Looks like both have MPs. Any leads? I can help with BLR contacts!

Yddy11
12-16-20, 16:07
Its a late FR. I wnated to try a couple of times before I post. Isomw of the forum might already know this one. Its on the ground floor of a hotel next to square furniture shop.

1st visit.

Negotiated for 1. 3 k one hour. I saw the selections. And took a SI therapist. The setup ismt very good. Only partitons between so we can easily hear people talking on the other room. The massage was good but was quote hurried and she asked directly what I want. She quoted 1. 5 k for HJ + Topless.

I negotiated it to 1. 1 k she wasnt coming down to 1 k. While massage I asked her for a bum massage she did it for namesake and she said I can't do for more than 5 minutes. The whole act was hurried and I wasnt satisfied with service even her attitude wasnt great.

2nd Visit.

Tried a different person, she was on the bulkier side but definitely worth trying, massage started and she directly asked what extras I would be intesrested in. I took full nude b2 b for 2 k I guess I over paid this time she really tried hard to satisfy me. But again whole act got completed in 40 minutes. She hurried up a lot. I could hear another person negotiating in the other room. So I wouldn't repeat considering cost and setup. I would say gods own spa is better atleast in terms of service and cost. Anyways no privacy in both places.

PussInThePants
12-16-20, 16:59
Try T Bali Spa, damage was 4000, but had it all except sex. Would love to know about your bgl recommendations, unable to PM you here.Thanks bro. The spa pics looks great in google. Are the damages including extras? Let me know what you are looking in BLR. For massages Cali spa is best. Girls it the MR site and I can provide you with reviews from specific birds. Recent times if you like afros, then try Badoo app and you will get good options. I will get my I'm in a week's time (hopefully). Let me know!

BulletVictor
12-16-20, 20:08
New to the forum. Sorry about the question. What is TA? I could not find from the abbreviations also.

Went early by 11 am and paid at counter and was told that they do only professional massage and nothing else. Went inside the room disappointed of not going to have any fun. The ambience was good and room was clean as I was the first for that day. The therapist in late 20's came and asked to change into dispo and said will be back in a while. Her boobies were plunging through the tight tee she wore. She came inside the room even before I could change into dispo and I was completely naked. She looked at my jhony and laughed. I was happy as it was a sign for extras. Massage was good for 45 mind then came a offer from her about extras. She asked 2 k for HJ and TA. However I negotiated to 1 k and she said ok. She gave a deep bum massage and was touching my balls form behind which was very nice. Flipped on front she took her tee and her huge boobs were half exposed above the bra. Played with the boots inside the bra and she asked to take off the bra and I myself removed the bra, to see the boobs budge out. She started treating my Jhony well. I was very high at that point that I just pulled off her legging without even asking her. Initially she hesitated that she haven't done that before and then budged for extra 0. 5 k. Fingered her nicely she got into mood and was moaning. Requested to complete HJ in standing position. She was ok with it and took to the bathroom hugged and completed HJ, took shower and left. Nice experience after a long break.

PussInThePants
12-17-20, 05:50
What is TA?.Top Access. Also quote only the part that you require clarity bro. No need to quote the entire post. Cheers!

Knewton
12-17-20, 11:39
Hi everyone,

Thanks to Sands007 for letting me know what SA means.

However, has anyone had any success with it? I have some success with Ashley Madison in Europe, but in India, it's usually filled with men pretending to be women to take advantage of the fact that the membership is free for women.

I have tried other dating sites like extramartial affairs in India and it's usually filled with scamsters and I believe the website itself is a trap.

Is paying for premium membership in SA, which is nearly $80 a month worth it?Hi,

I recently got on it and found quite a few. Everyone there is pricy compared to your regular WG. It is left to your negotiation skills.

Also beware the usual scamsters asking you to send money.

I have a few contacts from that let me know if you want them.

Cheers.

Zam007
12-18-20, 11:58
Hi,

I recently got on it and found quite a few. Everyone there is pricy compared to your regular WG. It is left to your negotiation skills.

Also beware the usual scamsters asking you to send money.

I have a few contacts from that let me know if you want them.

Cheers.Sent you a PM!

Lovmassagecbe
12-19-20, 07:05
Just by reading this forum, wanted to explore the MPs in Coimbatore. Tried contacting few LC contacts over the phones. Most of them were responding.

1st. Chosen one near GANA Half. Location was near the famous hotel. 1st floor. Room were very clean with attached BR. Paid 1.5 K at counter and went inside. SI girl came, no selection available as only one was there.

Massage went well. Average on massage. No proper learning I believe. After 25 minutes. Asked for extras. B2B chosen paid 2 K. She was bit bulk. So not able to do on top. So she allowed me to go on top her. Big Boobs. Sucked to the core. She said she likes me, probably bcos of the language.

Ended the session with HJ. Cleaned my self and left.

Not allowed to insert below Quite good over all. 1.5 K+ 2.5 Kfirst experience so no regrets.

2nd. Another Friendly MP on the M. P Road, opposite to famous car showroom. This time took package as suggested by the friendly MP front office lady. Paid 2.3 k for B2B (offer 200) She is really sweet.

Selection was available, asked suggestion for the best girl, told to take SI. I said ok and went inside. Changed dispo and was lying. SI lady studding look. Started with Back massage for few minutes and suddenly she lean on me and asking me, enjoyment will be less if you just use the package value, just pay me extra, so that she will go more maximum enjoyment. Paid her another 800 for Full nude. Changed to Birthsuite. Boobs massage for few minutes on the back and just turned front wow what a shape of the boobs. Nice nipples. Sucked sucked sucked. Wow. She started riding on top. I felt like real sex. But no inserting allowedsafety is important for both because of no cover. Might she allow for FR if I go with safety. Completed with HJ, cleanup myself and with hug left.

3rd. Same place after few weeks, wanted to try the NI girl. She is tall, lean and good looking. Paid 1. 5 K again at the counter. Went and changed to dispo. I was hurry for extras no proper massage because of my desire to see her naked.

B2 be for 2 K, high prize I felt later. Removed her T and bra. Good looking boobs. Boob massage for penis and again sucked boobs until I satisfy. Ended with HJ and left. Not utilized the full time. Left early. Decided not to go to this place again for some time before trying other places in CBE.

4th. Vadavalli place. Friendly owner, she running there since 1 year it seems. Nice house in the outskirts closer to the famous hotel and apartments, she promised the service will be very good and you will repeat for sure. Was slightly worried and decide not to urgent for extras until the massage completes. So went there on weekend morning time. 2 girls were there, average looking. 1 mallu girl and 1 SI married lady. Chosen the second one, as I like aunty type. Counter charges always fixed 1 K good right. Owner and SI lady both suggested to take OIL massage. They will heat the oil while I make the payment. Paid the charges, went inside the room. Very nice room with attached BR. Went inside changed to dispo. They kept all items new. New soap, towel, shampoo.

Changed and waiting for the SI, she told she just started her work from the day and she is from Puthucherry. Very nice massage with good pressure over the back. And she told she learnt all these professionally. After 30 minutes. Front and back. Asked for what extras I need. Told the rates for each. I told let me take full nude. Agreed for 2.5 K. Removed my dispo and removed her dress as well. While having good conversation. Big boobs but shaggy. But over all well spent, during the B2 be session helped with HJ and released CUM. She took few minutes break and changed to dress. And continued my massage for front. Wow I would appreciate this. Because previous case, they said after extra, no massage will be given. During front massage, tried fingering her. She allowed. And asked again HJ, wow that was awesome with more and more of OIL. Felt heavenly experience. Paid. 5 K again.

Asked her to help to take bath. She agreed and joined me over the shower. Took bath. Felt very happy and conveyed my positive feedback to the owner lady. She is also attend clients, but said only for massage, no extras.

Total damage - 1+2.5+0.5.

5th: few weeks later, during weekend, called the Vadavalli MP again and confirmed the booking. Went there. Selection was right away before making payment. 2 were there, 1 Married lady and 1 Mallu young girl (fair, average height, good shape), told the second one as my selection (mallu was in bucket list) and asked my friendly owner lady. She told, sir go for it, nice selection, she even took massage from her when ever she needs relief it seems. So went inside with little confusion. Entered into same room.

Waiting for her while changed to dispo. She came inside. Nice t-shirt with leggings. Asked her name and exchanged few details. Quite comfortable with her. She asked whether I need head massage also. Who will say no for that? 5 to 10 minutes nice head massage. She is from Kerala and learnt all these massage skills as part of the diplomo course, so not even single issues with the massage skills. After head massage lyed in the bed. Good back massage with bum massage (removed dispo). Went for another 30 minutes. I decided not to hurry for extras while massage is going on. Lessons learnt for previous experiences. Changed to front asked for extras. She said let me finish massage first and go for extras. I said ok. Front massage completed. She gave nice leg massage with super feeling by touching near my area. Wow feeling again. Regarding extras, she is not going for B2 be and full nude. Only HJ or HJ+TL is allowed from her. Even without extras I thought of paying her 1 K for the massage skills as tips. But she told 1 K for HJ+TL. I was happily agreed. Removed my dispo and removed her T and bra. Nice pair of boobs with good nips. Really sucked. But she told sir relax. I will start the penis massage. Again wow moment. She poured lot of oil again on the penis and stomach area and slowly massaging the area in and out. Went for few minutes. Slowly started shaking and went with increasing in speed. Wow man. What a skills. Finally released the cum, in the mean while I pressed her boobs and sucked to my heart. Not willing for bottom access. I don't want to spoil the sport. As I wanted to visit her again and again. And its time for bath. She helped me to take bath. Paid the extras 1 K at the counter, because she went to attend another client. Waited for few minutes, nice packaged drinking water also available. Conveyed my feedback to the lady again. They are setting up good level every time I visit. Waiting time for the next visit.

Bye.

IndianMale83
12-21-20, 17:54
Hello brothers,

Seems like the Erode / Coimbatore belt has good action. I'll be in Erode this week for 2-3 days.

Any help? Prefer short term action over massage. But if nothing in Erode, am ok to travel and stay at Coimbatore as well.

Please pass me some contacts.

ElizabethBlack
12-21-20, 20:55
Just by reading this forum, wanted to explore the MPs in Coimbatore. Tried contacting few LC contacts over the phones. Most of them were responding.

1st. Chosen one near GANA Half. Location was near the famous hotel. 1st floor. Room were very clean with attached BR. Paid 1.5 K at counter and went inside. SI girl came, no selection available as only one was there.

Massage went well. Average on massage. No proper learning I believe. After 25 minutes. Asked for extras. B2B chosen paid 2 K. She was bit bulk. So not able to do on top. So she allowed me to go on top her. Big Boobs. Sucked to the core. She said she likes me, probably bcos of the language.

Not allowed to insert below Quite good over all. 1.5 K+ 2.5 Kfirst experience so no regrets.

2nd. Another Friendly MP on the M. P Road, opposite to famous car showroom. This time took package as suggested by the friendly MP front office lady. Paid 2.3 k for B2B (offer 200) She is really sweet.

Selection was available, asked suggestion for the best girl, told to take SI. I said ok and went inside. Changed dispo and was lying. SI lady studding look. Started with Back massage for few minutes and suddenly she lean on me and asking me, enjoyment will be less if you just use the package value, just pay me extra, so that she will go more maximum enjoyment. Paid her another 800 for Full nude. Changed to Birthsuite. Boobs massage for few minutes on the back and just turned front wow what a shape of the boobs. Nice nipples. Sucked sucked sucked. Wow. She started riding on top. I felt like real sex. But no inserting allowedsafety is important for both because of no cover. Might she allow for FR if I go with safety. Completed with HJ, cleanup myself and with hug left.

3rd. Same place after few weeks, wanted to try the NI girl. She is tall, lean and good looking. Paid 1. 5 K again at the counter. Went and changed to dispo. I was hurry for extras no proper massage because of my desire to see her naked....Hi bro,

Could you give some hint regarding MP name in MP road, even hinting the car showroom would be better. Also kindly hint the name of the 3rd MP. It would be helpful for newbies like me.

Saba6791
12-22-20, 15:10
Bro,

Can you give some hints.

BulletVictor
12-22-20, 15:27
Thank you, bro. Always happy to be guided by the seniors.

Top Access. Also quote only the part that you require clarity bro. No need to quote the entire post. Cheers!

Marquis 1234
12-22-20, 18:20
Hello fellow mongers,

This is my first MP experience visited ooty and went to Thai spa near ATwoB Resturant. Opted for 90 minutes. The massage was very good and I was hoping for extras as the masseuse locked the door when she entered but when enquired she told politely that it's an professional spa. Girl was from NE and very cute. Damage 3.5 k. Any other leads in ooty or any of you went to this spa and availed extras. I am planning for one more visit to the same spa how should I approach. Am I missing something.

Zam007
12-23-20, 10:00
Hello Everyone,

I was trying my luck in websites such as SA and AH, but I was very unlucky. Recently I had started chatting with a girl who I met was my translator. At the time there were no sparks, but recently we met in Cafes just to talk, but she's kinda worried about the attention she gets when she's with me. I would like to know if there are any good hotels which are okay with guests. To be frank, I have never taken a girl to hotel in South India and I am worried if they would make a scene.

Sorry for these dumb questions.

I hope to get some help.

Cheers.

Knewton
12-23-20, 16:41
Hello Everyone,

I was trying my luck in websites such as SA and AH, but I was very unlucky. Recently I had started chatting with a girl who I met was my translator. At the time there were no sparks, but recently we met in Cafes just to talk, but she's kinda worried about the attention she gets when she's with me. I would like to know if there are any good hotels which are okay with guests. To be frank, I have never taken a girl to hotel in South India and I am worried if they would make a scene.

Sorry for these dumb questions.

I hope to get some help.

Cheers.Find a Couple Friendly Hotel and book a double room (even if the girl may not spend the night there). Safest is to check-in together, they will ask for both your ids, but that's ok.

Alternately you check-in and tell in the reception (if they ask) you are expecting a guest to join.

BTW this only works if you are staying overnight. I don't know how it works if you want to hire for a few hours.

Hope this helps.

Zam007
12-25-20, 06:44
Find a Couple Friendly Hotel and book a double room (even if the girl may not spend the night there). Safest is to check-in together, they will ask for both your ids, but that's ok.

Alternately you check-in and tell in the reception (if they ask) you are expecting a guest to join.

BTW this only works if you are staying overnight. I don't know how it works if you want to hire for a few hours.

Hope this helps.Hi,

I would like to extend my thanks to all of you. Coimbatore thread has been the most friendly thread to me so far in India.

I received a lot of tips and names in my personal inbox from various members who were not even looking for anything in return. Such gestures are rare in times and places where there are few mongering opportunities.

I remember members from another Indian thread who were pestering me to share my ex GF's contacts while we were still in a relationship, or the contacts of the girls who were dating me. They wanted me to share their personal details once I was done. No such BS from Coimbatore guys. You guys are Gentlemen.

Thanks once again.

I am now in Ooty, took an entire villa which is big enough for 10 people. They only took my ID.

I went to a local church for the Christmas and I prayed for more good times during this difficult period.

May all your wishes Cum true and have a blessed life.

Ciao Guys.

When I have something worthy to share, I will contribute.

RajRaj0000
12-28-20, 13:54
I was goin through the SA profiles of CBE. Frankly there aren't much. But there is one profile of a 30 yr old MILF. Msgd her and she quoted 25 k for 4 hrs! Plus need to arrange a decent hotel. Also not ready to share her pic. Has anyone tried her? Any reviews?

Will be visiting CBE shortly and wanted to know whether she is worth a try!Mostly at blr forum, but has travels to cbe often. Want to try some there.

Have a question to cbe brothers. How is the authenticity of Locarno at cbe?

PussInThePants
12-28-20, 17:53
Hi bro,

Could you give some hint regarding MP name in MP road, even hinting the car showroom would be better. Also kindly hint the name of the 3rd MP. It would be helpful for newbies like me.I think I might have more details. I searched and if it's right it should be Renault and the MP has a magical name. Looking at the pics in google, looks like a decent place with doors. But strangely does not have a phone number. Anyway today I tried another MP, which I will post separately.

PussInThePants
12-28-20, 17:58
Hit up locan as I was looking for sure shot extras. There was only one with some ratings. So went with that MP in mills area. Reached there by 4 pm and it's bustling with activity. Had to wait and the front desk guy was pretty open about happy ending to the endless calls ringing on his mobile. I saw couple of nice chicks roaming and saw a nice one being taken. My turn came and all were busy. To my luck some 3-4 therapists became free after 10 minutes and I was free to select. Man, what a collection. Pretty nice lineup and very had to choose. I choose a SI who was fair, MILF type with big boobs and ass. Went to the room and changed to dispo. She came in and started the massage. I opted for 1 HR oil. 15 minutes went in back massage. Then flip. After a brief massage and penis play came the million dollar question. Regards extras different options were available except BJ and FS. I opted for full nude B2B for 2 k. HJ+TA (hand) was 1 k and HJ+TA (mouth) was 1.5 k. She changed to birthsuite and wow. She had a nice body. Nice ass and solid 36' boobs which I feasted. Fondled all over her body and man what an ass. Big toned and handful ones. Coupled with that she donned a bun hair which made me go crazy. She then added oil to cock and started stroking. She also massaged around bum hole. Then I asked for bum massage and she politely declined. Then continued fondling her. Then she continued with a crappy B2B just boobs on chest and sometime on dick. Then I said I wanted to cum looking her fine ass. Obliged and finished. She gave info to come in the morning so that we can have a big room with attached bath. I asked whether we can do FS, but she told FS here would be problem, but in the big room she can be nude all the time and dry humping. Took a wash in the common bath room (ground floor, so did not bath) and left. Overall nice experience for 3. 5 k. This is my first hunt in my here and good that they have something at least. Other chicks were nice and cute and really wanted to try. Will see. One disadvantage here is entire deed was completed in like 45 minutes and some what crappy massage since all are focused in selling extras. A nice massage with a complementary extras would be good and I would continue hunting for that. If I do not find anything else and wanted to sample some cute ones, I will head here. Therapist name was Ms. S and she is from Chennai. She only works there for 15 days. Amazing.

Suhagra
12-31-20, 17:50
Hi, I recently moved from Hyderabad to Cbe and looking for help. Can you guys please help me with MP or SP details? I can share contacts from Hyderabad. My PM is open. Thanks in advance and wish you a happy 2021.

RameshMgp
01-03-21, 12:29
After Covid Scare ventured out to three spas in last 2 months.

Spa 1: It's more of dingy MP which operates purely for extras. Entered a room which is make shift partition hardly space between two where you can hear clearly the nearby. Allotted a and Indian with smell of pan. Name sake massage which is so bad. She asked whether any extras needed which I clearly said no thanks. MP is on 200 mts from mtp road Next to k. Palayam.

Damage: 1500 WIR: Never.

Spa 2: Located in hotel near s. Patti which has two branches in cbe. Only two were available and. I and mallu Which I selected. Petite mid or late 30 who had good massage skills. She enquired whether I'm new to the place to which I replied that I've tried your other branch couple of times which gave some confidence to her. After 40 minutes of massage she asked for any extras which turned to be b2 b. Full access and rubbing except FS, CIM had a good time with out any hurry up.

Damage: 1600 plus 2000 WIR: yes.

Spa 2: Located in Star hotel In A. Road which I've tried before. There were two selection NE and Tamil who worked in other spa which I tried so selected NE. Short, bit heavy but had good massaging skills and there was lot of hints for extras but since I liked the massage left it for 45 minutes. She voluntarily asked for extras and negotiated for b2 b which ended up in hurrying to finish before time. Not much to say.

Damage: 3. 5 plus 3 k WIR: Yes for others since I've got some excellent experience before.

If some body could share Some light to inde scene will be very much helpful and wouldn't mind budget if service is good. I've couple of sp's who doesn't have any worthwhile profile for long time.

Thank you.

SadGuru
01-04-21, 05:39
Dear brothers,

I would appreciate if anyone can share MP / SP contacts / pointers in Tirupur and Salem. My PM is open.

I can reciprocate with info in Colombo. And also I can write FR based on experiences in Tirupur / Salem.

Thanks in advance.

Lewclintonsky
01-05-21, 06:55
Am here in CBE only for a few hours bro.

Till night 8 pm. So if you can guide me there would like to try and write an FR of my experience.

Hit up locan as I was looking for sure shot extras. There was only one with some ratings. So went with that MP in mills area. Reached there by 4 pm and it's bustling with activity. Had to wait and the front desk guy was pretty open about happy ending to the endless calls ringing on his mobile. I saw couple of nice chicks roaming and saw a nice one being taken. My turn came and all were busy. To my luck some 3-4 therapists became free after 10 minutes and I was free to select. Man, what a collection. Pretty nice lineup and very had to choose. I choose a SI who was fair, MILF type with big boobs and ass. Went to the room and changed to dispo. She came in and started the massage. I opted for 1 HR oil. 15 minutes went in back massage. Then flip. After a brief massage and penis play came the million dollar question. Regards extras different options were available except BJ and FS. I opted for full nude B2B for 2 k. HJ+TA (hand) was 1 k and HJ+TA (mouth) was 1.5 k. She changed to birthsuite and wow. She had a nice body. Nice ass and solid 36' boobs which I feasted. Fondled all over her body and man what an ass. Big toned and handful ones. Coupled with that she donned a bun hair which made me go crazy. She then added oil to cock and started stroking. She also massaged around bum hole. Then I asked for bum massage and she politely declined. Then continued fondling her. Then she continued with a crappy B2B just boobs on chest and sometime on dick. Then I said I wanted to cum looking her fine ass. Obliged and finished. She gave info to come in the morning so that we can have a big room with attached bath. I asked whether we can do FS, but she told FS here would be problem, but in the big room she can be nude all the time and dry humping..

SnakeBab
01-11-21, 12:30
To my surprise got an afro contact from loc.

Video called her and she is big. Not my liking.

Loc works sometimes.Thanks. Saagar bro for afro contact. Maybe bro was mistaken with Video call. She was comparatively slim. Her boobs were small and saggy and her ass was huge. I wanted to try an afro. For long and this was my first time. Wanted 6 k per shot. Negotiated for 1.5 k and settled on 2 k. Face was okay. What she lost in look made up with service and hygiene. Once entered welcomed me and asked if I want a beer and gave one for me. Totally safe place and very clean near famous engineering college in Sa. Patti. Her marks as follows.

Face: 5.

Boobs: 4.

Ass: 8 huge.

Service: 8.

Hygiene: 9.

BBJ, CIM and dancing available.

Over all I'd rate her 7/10. Better than shitty WG lays. Next time will take her for whole night. Don't over pay and willing to share this contact bros.

Saba6791
01-12-21, 05:00
After a long time I got a msg from an unknown number about massage. Came to know that the good smell flower spa which was closed earlier, is renamed with NE & SI therapists. Called the number & went there by evening. All the therapists were busy, so took a NE who is in her early thirtees. Started a good massage with chitchat. Asked about my previous experiences in the spas. It was a good chance for me to express my interests. After 30 minutes of good massage in the back, I turned back. She listed the menu & took HJ with TA for 1000. She had a good boobs & sucked it to my hearts content. She nicely & slowly played with my Jhonny which was simply superb. After ten minutes of sucking her boobs I came on her hands. After cleaning, she continued the massage. It was a good experince after a long time. While coming out saw a beautiful young SI therapist. Planning to take the SI therapist next time.

Face:6/10.

Massage: 9/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Damages: 1500 counter + 1000 Tips.

SnakeBab
01-13-21, 14:00
Cheers mate. MP scene is where I never had luck in cbe. May be its just that, I never tried so much with MPs like I did for WGs. Hopefully will fulfill that part too soon.Hello bro. I am unable to ping you the details as your inbox is full. Kindly clear it and let me know.

RajRaj0000
01-14-21, 02:56
Hello friends,

Please let me know if there are any indie contacts from Salem area.

Can reciprocate from Bangalore.

Thanks.

XMen 69
01-14-21, 03:32
After Covid Scare ventured out to three spas in last 2 months.

Spa 1: It's more of dingy MP which operates purely for extras. Entered a room which is make shift partition hardly space between two where you can hear clearly the nearby. Allotted a and Indian with smell of pan. Name sake massage which is so bad. She asked whether any extras needed which I clearly said no thanks. MP is on 200 mts from mtp road Next to k. Palayam.

Damage: 1500 WIR: Never.

Spa 2: Located in hotel near s. Patti which has two branches in cbe. Only two were available and. I and mallu Which I selected. Petite mid or late 30 who had good massage skills. She enquired whether I'm new to the place to which I replied that I've tried your other branch couple of times which gave some confidence to her. After 40 minutes of massage she asked for any extras which turned to be b2 b. Full access and rubbing except FS, CIM had a good time with out any hurry up.

Damage: 1600 plus 2000 WIR: yes.

Spa 2: Located in Star hotel In A. Road which I've tried before. There were two selection NE and Tamil who worked in other spa which I tried so selected NE. Short, bit heavy but had good massaging skills and there was lot of hints for extras but since I liked the massage left it for 45 minutes. She voluntarily asked for extras and negotiated for b2 b which ended up in hurrying to finish before time. Not much to say..Surprised to see the prices. Could have been lesser. You can have a very good FS for this cost.

HotDoc99
01-14-21, 18:22
Hello fellow mongers!

I've been a passive reader for sometime. Saw a post in this forum that T Ba li Spa is good in offering extras except sex. I first googled the place and the pictures were very good. It looked like a safe and decent place. Booked an appointment through phone and visited the place. The ambience was great and very peaceful. It was exactly what it looked like in the pictures in Google. It was most importantly very clean which is very important during the current pandemic situation. Paid counter charges of 2,800 for 60 minutes. You can choose from a variety of different massages which may cost you less or more compared to what I paid. The room was very clean and had an attached bathroom. The Lady was very friendly and is from Bali. She was in her mid 20's. The massage was good and she was well trained. After about 40 minutes, I asked the golden question! She said that if the money is good enough then she is willing to do. She was not ok with B2B, so decided to go for HJ with TA. She quoted 2 k for HJ and TA. I tried negotiating but she wanted minimum 2 k. So said ok.

Experience -.

She slowly removed my dispo and started massaging my balls. It was amazing! Then she started focusing on my Johny and applied some oil. I slowly started touching her hips and breasts. I asked her if she was comfortable. She said yes. Then asked her to remove her T shirt. She removed her T shirt and bra. Her breasts were nice and firm. She started to lick and suck my nipples. Then I started to suck her breasts. Then she asked me how much more time to complete. This was the only turn off for me. I really wanted to kiss her. So asked her. She first said no because of covid. But then asked me for 3 k (Earlier we agreed for 2 k). Said ok. Then she removed her mask and started to kiss my lips. It was great! I finished after few minutes of kissing. Then paid her 3 k. She was very happy and thanked me. Took a shower and then left the place.

Total Damage - 2.8 k + 3 k = 5.8 k.

Pros -.

Amazing ambience, very clean and safe.

The bird was very friendly and cooperative.

Not much crowd.

Cons-.

That bird was a time watcher.

ElizabethBlack
01-14-21, 20:13
After a long time I got a msg from an unknown number about massage. Came to know that the good smell flower spa which was closed earlier, is renamed with NE & SI therapists. Called the number & went there by evening. All the therapists were busy, so took a NE who is in her early thirtees. Started a good massage with chitchat. Asked about my previous experiences in the spas. It was a good chance for me to express my interests. After 30 minutes of good massage in the back, I turned back. She listed the menu & took HJ with TA for 1000. She had a good boobs & sucked it to my hearts content. She nicely & slowly played with my Jhonny which was simply superb. After ten minutes of sucking her boobs I came on her hands. Hi bro,

Can you hint the new name of the MP and also its location in pilamhedhu. Thanks in advance.

TharkiBoss
01-16-21, 04:28
Wow man, I wish I was in Coimbatore right now.

This is a 3 month old FR of December. I was at Coimbatore for work and wanted some action by the end of the day. Scanned thru locanto and saw many ads offering FS at the SPs place and also few Spas. Contacted most of them and ultimately decided to go to a spa at Vadavalli as I was told that there are a couple of Mallu chics. Also was offered extras which I was informed I could talk to therapist. Accordingly reached the place by 3 pm and was shown the line up- 2 Mallu one girl in 20's and the other one a MILF around 40 and I had an instant hard on on seeing the MILF who was on a Saree and was wearing saree very low exposing her naval and tummy. Also there were 2 other Tamil girls and one was busy. Being a Mallu and being a MILF lover opted for Mallu MILF name Girija. Paid 1200 at counter and was guided to the room by Girija who handed over the Dispo and asked to wear. I cough her hand while taking the dispo and she said don't be too fast and let me come back. I could hear the chit chat in Tamil in the next room where one guy was enjoying wit the girl. The guy was laughing and the girl was moaning which gave me enough indication the guy was enjoying extra. As I was changing, Girija walked in, closed door and I was nude and Johnny was hard. I informed Girija that I was not going to wear Dispo and tried to hugg her. She was smiling and asked me what I wanted In Malayalam. I hugged her and kissed her and she reciprocated by kissing me and held Johnny in hand. She said it is quite hard and was teasing the head with her thumb. I could feel she knew the trade well and I was happy that I would get good service. I took 1000 bucks and gave her and said I wanted everything including FS. She said she will offer FS for 3 K and not 1 k and ultimately brought it to 2 k and I handed over another 1 k to her. She took her purse from inside the bra and kept the money inside that and slowly removed the pin of the pallu of saree..

Sagarr
01-19-21, 16:59
Surprised to find a Delhi bird in cbe. The SP is active in near s patti.

There are actually 3 on house to select. All late 20's early 30's.

Selected a slim bird paid 5 k upfront and proceeded to room.

The bird removed and went nude. Hand full of boobs.

Clean cat.

And dead in bed.

And very loose.

Asked her to finish me off with HJ.

Worst and waste of 5 k.

Don't waste cash on north girls, only if the service is good. If the SP is known.

Sagarr
01-20-21, 07:46
Anyone in contact with inde leads.

In Coimbatore.

Who is good for an overnight.

If any leads pass on please.

Ty in advance.

Ashachhu9
01-20-21, 11:01
Hello peeps,

This is my first ever report.

Let me share my experience which happened a couple of weeks back.

Booked an appointment with a NE working for spa which was recently re-located near the famous 2 word. Spicy restaurant.

Booked for 90 minutes. The lady must be early 30's, very friendly and talkative. Started with a good deep tissue massage, then I asked if extras are available. After a few minutes, a B2B and HJ was offered. No other services, may be its because of my first time there.

Overall experience good and the place was clean.

Damage - 2.5 K at the counter and 1 k Tip.

WIR. If I am looking for clean place and NE yes.

Dre165
01-21-21, 19:33
Hey Fellow.

Post looks v good but price is not at all;.

Looks like some1 is promoting; I have a very good experience in spa most of the girls aren't adamant for fixed up cash.

I usually write / visit Chennai & Bangalore forum since I usually be between these cities and CBE is one of my upcoming town shortly or down the road;.

First of all 2.8 K for 60 Min from not matter any country girl is not worth it since in a place like Bangalore from Thai / Indonesia or any ASEAn country itself quotes like 800-2.5 K so that's my first thought.

Usually since Chennai / Bangalore forum is highly populated we see a lot of SP / Brokers / business people who runs write something interesting like this to grab customer to WAKE up & beware.

Thanks.

Hello fellow mongers!

I've been a passive reader for sometime. Saw a post in this forum that T Ba li Spa is good in offering extras except sex. I first googled the place and the pictures were very good. It looked like a safe and decent place. Booked an appointment through phone and visited the place. The ambience was great and very peaceful. It was exactly what it looked like in the pictures in Google. It was most importantly very clean which is very important during the current pandemic situation. Paid counter charges of 2,800 for 60 minutes. You can choose from a variety of different massages which may cost you less or more compared to what I paid. The room was very clean and had an attached bathroom. The Lady was very friendly and is from Bali. She was in her mid 20's. The massage was good and she was well trained. After about 40 minutes, I asked the golden question! She said that if the money is good enough then she is willing to do. She was not ok with B2B, so decided to go for HJ with TA. She quoted 2 k for HJ and TA. I tried negotiating but she wanted minimum 2 k. So said ok..

Sur0000
01-25-21, 06:39
Hello bro. I am unable to ping you the details as your inbox is full. Kindly clear it and let me know.Cleared bro. Looking forward. Cheers.

Covai07
01-25-21, 14:27
Found on loc to went to the place near one famous hospital in s. Patti junction, name of the spa is opposite of Queen.

Choice available 2 SL and one NE.

Damage counter 1.5 k and inside 1.5 k.

Girl NE good and full nude and no full service.

She hints SL will do full service.

Planning for next week.

HotDoc99
01-25-21, 19:28
With all due respect, I just wanted to share my experience in the forum. It's not a promotion. As I have said in the post, depending upon the service you choose, the counter charges may be different. Most of the spas in star hotels are expensive. The spa which I mentioned in my post was actually better than many of the star hotel spas. So I don't mind paying a slightly higher counter charge.

Please don't make false claims that I'm promoting something.

Hey Fellow.

Post looks v good but price is not at all;.

Looks like some1 is promoting; I have a very good experience in spa most of the girls aren't adamant for fixed up cash.

I usually write / visit Chennai & Bangalore forum since I usually be between these cities and CBE is one of my upcoming town shortly or down the road;.

First of all 2.8 K for 60 Min from not matter any country girl is not worth it since in a place like Bangalore from Thai / Indonesia or any ASEAn country itself quotes like 800-2.5 K so that's my first thought.

Usually since Chennai / Bangalore forum is highly populated we see a lot of SP / Brokers / business people who runs write something interesting like this to grab customer to WAKE up & beware.

Thanks.

PussInThePants
01-26-21, 20:12
Over all I'd rate her 7/10. Better than shitty WG lays. Next time will take her for whole night. Don't over pay and willing to share this contact bros.Thanks bro, tried her. +1 on all your comments. Safe place, but not recommended during night or evening as it's little off from main road, but safe place. Damage -3 k for two hrs.

Ashachhu9
01-27-21, 08:56
Found on loc to went to the place near one famous hospital in s. Patti junction, name of the spa is opposite of Queen.Is the place Kerala based?

Can you DM me the details?

SnakeBab
01-27-21, 18:33
Thanks bro, tried her. +1 on all your comments. Safe place, but not recommended during night or evening as it's little off from main road, but safe place. Damage -3 k for two hrs.Glad you had fun bro. I hope people start posting FRs and make this forum active.

Covai07
01-28-21, 12:41
Is the place Kerala based?

Can you DM me the details?Yes name will start with K SP.

Shibu6696
01-28-21, 19:16
First exp. In Coimbatore.

Was in for a day. Googled spas choose the spa which offers all North Eastern staff.

Counter charges 2.5 k ridiculous!

Went in with a chick from Nagaland named Gulab in English.

Started with a cream massage. She sucked at it. Time for extras. B2 be and HJ available only. Prices ridiculous again.

Asked for 4 k for B2B and 2.5 k for HJ.

No way I was going to pay.

Finally end up paying 2.5 k for the B2B. Gave me a nice head in that, satisfied there.

Allowed some light fingering and sucking.

WIR. No.

Prices are ridiculously high in Coimbatore.

Managed to secure 2 spas number. Says serviced Is available In Gandhipuram area. Not sure whether the hotels allowed.

Looking for contacts?

Just search Google-.

Skokka. Too many SPs.

Justdial -spas near me. And click get b's offers.

And yes. Locan2o.

Yddy11
01-31-21, 07:12
All the spas are ine the same area Obs tpr. It seems to be a hub of spas but not sure if they are safe for regular visits. Anyways I have decided to not to visit them hereafter due to quality and cost.

All spas have counter charges from 1 k to 1. 5 k depening on business they reduce or increase. After counter chrages inside girls ask no less than 1 k for HJ + TA. If we need more then it goes upto 2 k depening on therapist. In total we will end up spending 3 k for a quick release and almost zero massage skilll. The whole act would be over in 40 minutes max. So might not continue in TPR unless I get help with a good contact.

Spa 1 :

Its in a basement of a famous residency (hotel) near bridge. They were openly discussing about all services in counter and I took a girl from 4 options. She came in and again immediately asked upfront what extras I need. I asked for top access and HJ. She said please pay 1. 5 k she wil do full nude massage. Then 20 minutes namesake msg ans full nude exp wasnt great either its like you get to see a girl nude that's it.

Spa 2 :

Its owned by same guy in another lodge named s and went there to see the options and didn't like any all options are very bad. But he reduces cpunter charges to 1. K there. Still didn't proceed.

Spa 3:

Reviewed already. Flower spa these days they have pathetic options I had to take since there was no option but I left halfway and didn't take any extras.

Saba6791
02-02-21, 08:09
Last Sunday, I visited Tiruppur to meet one of my friend. While coming back from Tiruppur saw the Famous hotel P-pp-why's in Avinashi Rd. Before Covid I went the spa in that Hotel. Due to renovation work inside the hotel, the spa was moved to near place & got the number from Reception. Called to that number & went to that address. It was in a compound where lot of factories inside. Went inside & asked for massage. Demand for a good cooperative staff. The guy agreed for that & charged 2 k. Went in & changed to dispo. A SI therapist in her Mid 20's entered into the room. There was a table & found a mattress on the floor. So, asked her for dry massage, she guided me to mattress which was covered by the disposable sheet. She started from my leg, I initiated the chat.

She was working in a Garment factory & due to Covid she last her job. Her name starts with V. She did an average massage on my back for 20 minutes & asked me to flip. When she started on my front, I asked for extras. She quoted the menu with charges. She asked Nude for 3 k. Negotiated & brought down to 2 k. She removed her dress & came to birthday suit. Wow she had good boobs with trim tummy. Stared to cuddle her & she smells fresh.

Started with good DFK & Played with her firm boobs & sucked her boobs for my heart's content. She started to moan loudly. Slowly I entered my fingers into her ****. She was already wet.

After 15 minutes, she asked me to lay down on my back. She poured lot of oil on my bum & started to catch my jhonny from back. Simultaneously her fingers played with my cracks. It was awesome experience. After 10 minutes of play I asked her lay down & came on her tummy. She promised FS next time.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs:9/10. Firm.

ASS:8/10.

Attitude:8/10.

Cat: 9/10.

Damages: 2 k + 2 k.

Randy0081
02-02-21, 17:53
Hi guys,

I am from the Chennai forum, will be travelling to Coimbatore next week for a couple of days. Would be great if you could share some indie, SP or MP contacts. I can reciprocate with contacts in Chennai. Thanks again in advance.

Ashachhu9
02-03-21, 07:37
Hello guys,

Booked a 60 minutes session in a spa located in A. Road. Opposite to the 4 letter hospital. Its in a hotel.

The place was clean and a SI bird was chosen. The session started and the massage was avg. After a few minutes the golden question was asked. The options were only HJ and TL.

Chose TL & HJ. She gave an amazing massage after the options were discussed. 30 minutes of just the extras. Not a time watcher and an amazing technique to finish.

Damages- 2 K at the counter 1.5 K to the bird.

WIR. Yes.

Erdheena
02-03-21, 19:30
The spas in Tiruppur very pathetic in terms of hygiene.

Nowadays.

Can you the second spa is located near railway station?

Thanks in advance.

Erdheena.

All the spas are in the same area Obs tpr. It seems to be a hub of spas but not sure if they are safe for regular visits. Anyways I have decided to not to visit them hereafter due to quality and cost.

All spas have counter charges from 1 k to 1. 5 k depening on business they reduce or increase. After counter chrages inside girls ask no less than 1 k for HJ + TA. If we need more then it goes upto 2 k depening on therapist. In total we will end up spending 3 k for a quick release and almost zero massage skilll. The whole act would be over in 40 minutes max. So might not continue in TPR unless I get help with a good contact.

Spa 1 :

Its in a basement of a famous residency (hotel) near bridge. They were openly discussing about all services in counter and I took a girl from 4 options. She came in and again immediately asked upfront what extras I need. I asked for top access and HJ. She said please pay 1. 5 k she wil do full nude massage. Then 20 minutes namesake msg ans full nude exp wasnt great either its like you get to see a girl nude that's it.

Spa 2 :

Its owned by same guy in another lodge named s and went there to see the options and didn't like any all options are very bad. But he reduces cpunter charges to 1. K there. Still didn't proceed.

Spa 3:

Reviewed already. Flower spa these days they have pathetic options I had to take since there was no option but I left halfway and didn't take any extras.

PussInThePants
02-09-21, 19:43
After having some success based on the reports here, tried searching with keywords (like afr) in loc. Got a couple of contacts who looked legit. First, number ending 213 and another ending 413. Pinged both, got responses from both. Slightly delayed, so could not make the deal. But they were ok for 3 k. Both seem to be around s pati area. If any reports, especially around looks, boobs size and services would be of great help. TiA.

RahulFriend
02-10-21, 13:14
Looking out for genuine housewife / indi contacts. Can exchange for a genuine afro contact.

Sagarr
02-10-21, 18:45
Coimbatore is not as active as you guys think.

Only few contact, up front.

One have to dig deep to come up with.

Genuine leads.

Inde and.

Non WG leads are.

Still a hard find.

But in the market.

Don't overpay and raise the low standard to high.

S-pati, k pallaym, t irupr.

There has been multiple raids on MPs. Beware and proceed with caution.

Got a kl bird lead for fn. Will share report soon.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

VegVicky90
02-12-21, 10:02
Was out of country for a long time due to covid and came back only a week back. Went to my usual spa where I used to go but found out it has changed hands and also the hygiene was not good so I opted out. I scanned through reports here and found some report about a MP near the airport opp famous hospital. The setup was like a beauty parlour and also lots of famous hotel near by and hence crowded. Enquired about the charges and paid the minimum possible and was directed to a small room which had partitions in between. So one could really hear the noise coming from nearby too. Was assigned a mallu girl Mrs K who looked plump with good assets at the top. Started the message and enquired if I wanted gel or powder. Told her dry is enough as I felt the place was not hygienic to have bath if needed. After 15 or so minutes of pressing enquired what I needed. Asked her what is on the menu. Said FN, TL and B2 be are available. She quoted 3000 for FN told her that I could get full service for such an amount. But she was adamant and said everyone pays the same. As I was looking for a release after a long time and also I didn't want to spoil the mood paid the said amount. But after I paid she removed everything in a jiffy and immediately started stroking Johnny. I told her I want to go slowly and thet I wanted to first hug and get to feel her. But she refused saying it is not allowed and didn't even allow to suck her melons. Lost my mood there itself and told her back off. Released in a minute by pressing her melons. She didn't even bother to clean and left immediately. Cleaned myself and walked out. Request mongers to kindly post their experiences if any.

Total cost.

1500 plus 3000 tips.

WIR never.

RahulFriend
02-13-21, 14:19
Been to s. Patti spa. Paid the counter fee. Selected a bird from ooty. Entered. Changed to dispo. Bird asked me directly do you need massage or service. Opted for fun. She cooperated to the maximum.

Damages -3.5 k including counter.

BackInAction
02-15-21, 09:47
After having some success based on the reports here, tried searching with keywords (like afr) in loc. Got a couple of contacts who looked legit. First, number ending 213 and another ending 413. Pinged both, got responses from both. Slightly delayed, so could not make the deal. But they were ok for 3 k. Both seem to be around s pati area. If any reports, especially around looks, boobs size and services would be of great help. TiA.Sorry guys, could not login for a while. Been doing the usual rounds in and around vadasilver and edaplyam. Typing this from mobile.

Brother, do not go for the 413 one. All round a big mess and one of the worst experiences I have had. Don't know about the 313 one.

BiA.

PussInThePants
02-15-21, 11:35
Been to s. Patti spa. Paid the counter fee. Selected a bird from ooty. Entered. Changed to dispo. Bird asked me directly do you need massage or service. Opted for fun. She cooperated to the maximum.

Damages -3.5 k including counter.Nice! Is the spa in the star hotel in big engg coll road? If not any hints would be very helpful.

SnakeBab
02-15-21, 16:17
Met this Bengali girl named after bird Amala paul movie with an SP who I found on loc. The girl was 60-70% of what pic was shared. Did CBJ, WoT, doggy and finally finished in BJ. Doesn't know Tamil or English. Managed with broken Hindi. The score card is as follows.

Boobs-7/10 ripe and round.

Ass- 5/10 not much to write about.

Face-6/10 typical NI face.

Co-operation-7/10.

DFK. Didn't allow. Only LFK was there.

The place was okay. A spa converted into a den.

Damages were 2 k. The place is in north god murugan wife place main road itself. There was a petite Naatu kattai type there. Next time I'll try her.

As usual I'll share the contact to all bros who ask. But my only request is write FRs and grow the forum.

SB.

Xamo001
02-15-21, 16:42
Visited last week, selection available. Selected Kerala chick good looks with small boobs, name starts with A. Changed to dispo. Once she entered directly asked the golden question. 3.5 k for FN and 2.5 k for B2B. I said it's out of my budget. Massage was average. Don't recommend this spa if you want both massage and extras.

Damage:

Counter 2 k. Looks. Good. Boobs. Small. Attitude. Money minded. Place. Good ambience. Massage - 0/10.

Cheers,

LovableBoy19
02-16-21, 04:21
After having some success based on the reports here, tried searching with keywords (like afr) in loc. Got a couple of contacts who looked legit. First, number ending 213 and another ending 413. Pinged both, got responses from both. Slightly delayed, so could not make the deal. But they were ok for 3 k. Both seem to be around s pati area. If any reports, especially around looks, boobs size and services would be of great help. TiA.Based on this input, started searching for more afro contacts in loc, and pinged few of them as there were only 4 to 5 available. Got reply from almost all of them. Finally proceeded with one located in (father of our nation) puram area as I liked her pic and ASS and looked like she was in early 20's. Fixed the deed at 2500 rupees and went to the location. She was staying in the third floor of a lodge which is ok kind.

She looked a bit older than in the photos (when I asked, she said she is 27) but who cares when the ass looks similar. She talked nice and got nude. She started removing my dress and my Johnny was up and hard. She started with BBBJ and said said notto CIM which I was ok with. Then she covered my Johnny with condom and she herself turned to doggy style and asked me 'do you like my ass? (This itself is a turn on as you can't see this type of involvement with 95% of SP's bird). I said YEEAHH and continued to pound her in doggy style and hard fucked her for 2 minutes. Then rode her in cowgirl position for few minutes. Then into reverse cowgirl as I wanted to see her ass moving while I fuck her. Wow man! What a sight! Johnny got so excited seeing that and came out in that position. Got up and cleaned.

It was definitely a better experience compared to what we get with normal SP birds. It was an average room. And regarding the bird, she said she is from Delhi. Came to Cbe for a friend's party for three days and going start back that night. But I highly doubt that. She might stay a few days more I guess. Sorry that I deleted that contact after the deed but you can try the number ending with 930 and if she is in the above mentioned area, then it's her.

Special thanks to PussInThePants for bringing out this topic which made me to proceed further.

Had one more FR to post on the bird I enjoyed in a MP two weeks back. Soon will post that too.

PussInThePants
02-17-21, 06:31
Brother, do not go for the 413 one. All round a big mess and one of the worst experiences I have had. Don't know about the 313 one.

BiA.Thanks at BackinAction bro! Was helpful! Will try the other number next month if possible!

PussInThePants
02-17-21, 06:33
Had one more FR to post on the bird I enjoyed in a MP two weeks back. Soon will post that too.Thanks bro! Happy that you had a good time! What are the last 3 digs of that Afro bird? Would be great if you can share. Looking forward for that MP FR!

MaduraiBoy05
02-18-21, 12:45
Hi friends.

I have SP Uma contact with me but un able to get her trust on me?

Any one can give reference? My PM is active.

Xamo001
02-18-21, 19:58
Found a MP contact at locanto and called immediately. They said MP located near lodge name starts with s. Reached after booked an appointment. Paid 1.5 k for 1 HR. Place was shady and unhygienic still went inside for a release. Therapist name yellow in Tamil. All the therapist shown was really bad. Selected her because I paid already. Changed to dispo and waited for her. She came inside and asked directly about the extra. B2B 1.5 k and FN 2 k. I opted for FN. Massage was really below average. She undressed and showed her body after turning the light off (felt disappointed). Experience was ok but not worth for 2 k. Don't recommend this place. And won't go again. Waste of money. Just seeing naked body for 3 k is not good deal.

Massage - 1/10.

Boobs. MILF with medium size.

Ass. Not attractive.

Attitude - 5/10.

Fun - 4/10.

Looks. Black and short / early 30's.

WIR. Big Nooooo.

Guys, Please your experience in tup spas.

Cheers.

Xamo001
02-18-21, 20:04
True. Went there before your reading this and made a big mistake on spending money.

All the spas are ine the same area Obs tpr. It seems to be a hub of spas but not sure if they are safe for regular visits. Anyways I have decided to not to visit them hereafter due to quality and cost.

Spa 1 :

Its in a basement of a famous residency (hotel) near bridge. They were openly discussing about all services in counter and I took a girl from 4 options. She came in and again immediately asked upfront what extras I need. I asked for top access and HJ. She said please pay 1. 5 k she wil do full nude massage. Then 20 minutes namesake msg ans full nude exp wasnt great either its like you get to see a girl nude that's it..

ShaanMady
02-27-21, 11:25
Hey dear Coimbatoreans.

I've been using ISG for almost 6 years now, been active in Pune and Bangalore. Now, Writing after a long time.

Left Cbe after my college, and back after a decade. Still there's no beach or pub in Cbe, used to take my GF to cafe centre to make out, LOL.

I'm a Ooty guy and came to Cbe few weeks before, settled with my family.

I'm married and have a kid.

Cut to the chase, I treat my wife like a queen, appreciate her feminist and independent, leadership qualities.

So she Naved gave her head, and that's why I'm here. Get on a Missionary and my job is over.

I listen to her a lot, especially when she speaks about her friends marital problems, just to know if there's any opportunity for a gentleman like me to interfere and get benefited. But honestly none of her friends look that great.

My very decent father taught me good ethics to not spoil anyone's personal lives, I have a problem with that too.

I have a friend of my age, who didn't marry and has a long hair, manages to get many chicks who are either divorced or widows from matrimonial sites. The crux here is that it takes time them to officially get their divorced papers or they are emotionally in a bad shape.

I envy his life a lot.

I have taken many Tinder subscriptions but 34 old women plainly say, married men stay away. And they'the only trust a man who didn't marry till the age of 35. Young girls think Tinder is just another Instagram to post pics.

So, I contacted many Locanto ads, they ask me to come to a very famous place, and you're mixed with anxiety and urge, they ask you to send money and they will immediately block. Freakin mobile shop guys make easy money like this.

Alright, the one post that said Afro hauls, gave me a hope and started digging to find few contacts.

I'the be writing FRs on that.

Marked few MPs with all your help, I'the be visiting there too.

Hope there are many kind hearts relate to my story and Would help a brethren. Firstly, let me know if it is worth going to famous bars or pubs in the airport road to talk to women? Or it's just some business people spend some time and leave, only a resto bar setup.

I have a very bad vibe towards talking directly to SPs, so if any kind hearted people help me with direct numbers of WG, appreciate them a lot.

If you are to go to Bangalore for a short visit, I will direct you towards right pubs, as I was a big time pubber.

In a recent visit to my office, I went to a SPA to bang a Kannada girl, and I am good with short descriptions in Bangalore forums.

I don't like sitting home and wait for the food to get served.

Let's rock CBE!

Vinothkm123
02-27-21, 14:42
Visited last week, selection available. Selected Kerala chick good looks with small boobs, name starts with A. Changed to dispo. Once she entered directly asked the golden question. 3.5 k for FN and 2.5 k for B2B. I said it's out of my budget. Massage was average. Don't recommend this spa if you want both massage and extras.

Damage:

Counter 2 k. Looks. Good. Boobs. Small. Attitude. Money minded. Place. Good ambience. Massage - 0/10.

Cheers,Spa inside hotel in & out?

TBand
03-01-21, 07:38
Hello ISG bros,

I will be vising CBE on work in the coming weeks. I wanted some hints on where the Airport Hotel Spa is, since this is the first time I will visit CBE.

Are are other great MP (with extras) in hotels where I can get some good experience and also stay at while I visit?

My PM is open and if you need info on places in BLR ask me.

Thank you.

Shankar N
03-02-21, 00:48
Dear Mongers, Gmng. Please do share MILF type or Chicks contacts with place in the areas if Salem, Trichy, Erode areas. Will reciprocate with contacts of Bangalore, Mumbai. Good Day.

CoolVikky007
03-03-21, 01:04
Can you give me details about pubs / bars where I can pick up chicks in Bangalore.

I will tell you about good MP in cbe.

Hey dear Coimbatoreans.

I've been using ISG for almost 6 years now, been active in Pune and Bangalore. Now, Writing after a long time.

Left Cbe after my college, and back after a decade. Still there's no beach or pub in Cbe, used to take my GF to cafe centre to make out, LOL.

I'm a Ooty guy and came to Cbe few weeks before, settled with my family.

I'm married and have a kid.

Cut to the chase, I treat my wife like a queen, appreciate her feminist and independent, leadership qualities.

So she Naved gave her head, and that's why I'm here. Get on a Missionary and my job is over.

I listen to her a lot, especially when she speaks about her friends marital problems, just to know if there's any opportunity for a gentleman like me to interfere and get benefited. But honestly none of her friends look that great.

My very decent father taught me good ethics to not spoil anyone's personal lives, I have a problem with that too..

SexoSex12
03-03-21, 03:56
Hi SnakeBab,

Could you hint on the details of the SP. I will share my contacts in PM to you.

Met this Bengali girl named after bird Amala paul movie with an SP who I found on loc. The girl was 60-70% of what pic was shared. Did CBJ, WoT, doggy and finally finished in BJ. Doesn't know Tamil or English. Managed with broken Hindi. The score card is as follows.

Boobs-7/10 ripe and round.

Ass- 5/10 not much to write about.

Face-6/10 typical NI face.

Co-operation-7/10.

DFK. Didn't allow. Only LFK was there.

The place was okay. A spa converted into a den.

Damages were 2 k. The place is in north god murugan wife place main road itself. There was a petite Naatu kattai type there. Next time I'll try her..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Admin

SexoSex12
03-03-21, 04:19
I am writing FR for the first time. Been to many spa and most of them offer options up to FN.

My experience with spa in Father of the nation +puram.

Most of the times busy with multiple customers. Options provided. Most occasions selection will be good. But sometimes disappointment. Usually charges 1 k for TL and HJ. 1.5 to 2 k for FN and B2B. Usually Tamil and Malayali girls in their 20's and 30's. Chics changes periodically. Don't go in the evenings.

MaduraiBoy05
03-03-21, 19:51
Any senior can help?

Hi friends.

I have SP Uma contact with me but un able to get her trust on me?

Any one can give reference?? My PM is active.

SnakeBab
03-04-21, 03:07
Hi SnakeBab,

Could you hint on the details of the SP. I will share my contacts in PM to you.Bro,

I'm always ready to share contacts. But please activate PM.

Krishnan2015
03-05-21, 15:43
Found her on locanto and pinged her. She was talking fine on WhatsApp. But was not picking up video calls. Once I paid her, her attitude changed completely. Once she removed her top I realized she was using padded bra as she has got flat chest. After she removed her shorts I literally ran away from there. She has got the worst pussy I have ever seen in my life. Looks like she is a post operated girl. 2 k went in the drain. Better avoid her. If anyone tells cotton city layout please run away. She has one more number ending with 919.

After having some success based on the reports here, tried searching with keywords (like afr) in loc. Got a couple of contacts who looked legit. First, number ending 213 and another ending 413. Pinged both, got responses from both. Slightly delayed, so could not make the deal. But they were ok for 3 k. Both seem to be around s pati area. If any reports, especially around looks, boobs size and services would be of great help. TiA.

PussInThePants
03-08-21, 18:41
Found her on locanto and pinged her. She was talking fine on WhatsApp. But was not picking up video calls. Once I paid her, her attitude changed completely. Once she removed her top I realized she was using padded bra as she has got flat chest. After she removed her shorts I literally ran away from there. She has got the worst pussy I have ever seen in my life. Looks like she is a post operated girl. 2 k went in the drain. Better avoid her. If anyone tells cotton city layout please run away. She has one more number ending with 919.Sorry to hear about your bad experience. If an Afro is not responding for video call, then 100% red flag. I hope you have not tried the other. Refer my other review. She has number ending 236. Saggy boobs, but nice ass. I think there was another good afro, but looks like she has left the town.

PussInThePants
03-08-21, 18:47
Hello ISG bros,

I will be vising CBE on work in the coming weeks. I wanted some hints on where the Airport Hotel Spa is, since this is the first time I will visit CBE.

Are are other great MP (with extras) in hotels where I can get some good experience and also stay at while I visit?

My PM is open and if you need info on places in BLR ask me.

Thank you.I think your are referring to hotel jump in Avi Road. Avi Road near Kmch has couple of hotels which provide massages with extras. I have not tried, but based on forum reports extras are there, but may be little expensive. You can also try hotel arc (name of flower) opposite kmch. Have read reports for that. Bar is good I have been to the bar. On Saturday many college chicks visit the bar. I am not sure if you can score. Depends on you!

MaduraiBoy05
03-11-21, 19:52
This spa never lets me down. Had a local girl option with the name of a hair wash powder Ms. M.

Good massage and a hot FS. She turned on instantly and does not leave me even after the release.

Experienced such an act first time in a SPA. It would be great if the door had a lock.

Budget: 2 K for SPA + 3 K for FS.

Attitude: 9/10.

Look: 7/10.

Boobs: Small.

Cat: Not very loose.

Sagarr
03-12-21, 04:07
Any leads in cbe for a full night.

If anyone have any SP, inde, leads please share.

Ty.

PussInThePants
03-12-21, 06:43
This spa never lets me down. Had a local girl option with the name of a hair wash powder Ms. M.

Good massage and a hot FS. She turned on instantly and does not leave me even after the release.

Experienced such an act first time in a SPA. It would be great if the door had a lock.

Cat: Not very loose.Nice to hear. Anymore hints? There are a couple of hotels near that signal. Is it the jump one you mentioned here or the senthur one?

MaduraiBoy05
03-13-21, 06:10
Nice to hear. Anymore hints? There are a couple of hotels near that signal. Is it the jump one you mentioned here or the senthur one?The first one you mentioned.

LovableBoy19
03-13-21, 10:44
Thanks bro! Happy that you had a good time! What are the last 3 digs of that Afro bird? Would be great if you can share. Looking forward for that MP FR!Sorry, I looked into your post just now. I have already mentioned the digits in my post bro. I guess she might have left the city by now. Not sure though. Will update if I try any new.

Keep yours posted as well.

Thanks!

LovableBoy19
03-14-21, 06:33

Cat: Not very loose.Nice to hear that bro. Can you please give some more details on the bird like her age, body type. And did you went with safety for FS or she had it with her?

Thanks.

EatPrayLove
03-16-21, 12:12
Dear Mongers, Gmng. Please do share MILF type or Chicks contacts with place in the areas if Salem, Trichy, Erode areas. Will reciprocate with contacts of Bangalore, Mumbai. Good Day.Hey buddy, I have been stuck in these parts and have been suffering with lack of any good action to speak of. Coimbatore or Madurai is a better bet for you.

StarDucks
03-19-21, 04:09
Dear Mongers, Gmng. Please do share MILF type or Chicks contacts with place in the areas if Salem, Trichy, Erode areas. Will reciprocate with contacts of Bangalore, Mumbai. Good Day.Bro,

Don't know about any one operating with place. MPs are your best bet. I know about Only one area (Slm).

SnakeBab
03-19-21, 08:16
Spa nearby fun mall no ending in 847.

Called them up and asked for price.

Said 1 k 1 hour pakage. .8 k for 45 minutes package. Took 1 hour.

Went there. 5 therapists available. One mallu from nearby city in Kerela starts with P.

MaduraiBoy05
03-19-21, 19:03
Nice to hear that bro. Can you please give some more details on the bird like her age, body type. And did you went with safety for FS or she had it with her?

Thanks.In spa you should always carry the safety.

SnakeBab
03-20-21, 02:54

Went there. 5 therapists available. One mallu from nearby city in Kerela starts with P.The rest of the FR didn't get posted for some reason. Here is the rest.

Name of the girl is Kolamavu kokila heroine but only last part. Starts with T. Age 26 but doesn't look beyond 22-23.

Everything except FS and BJ available.

B2B, Happy ending and full nude.

The report card is as follows.

DFK- didn't allow.

Boobs- small but firm.

Ass- 11/10 best ass I've seen so far. Damn she thick.

Gets turned on easily. Could've coaxed her for more but didn't try.

Bottom access easily granted.

GFE-6/10 (didn't let to auck boobs, told she'll get turned on easily).

Asked 3 k for FN brought it down to 1.8 k.

Saw a hot Tamil therapist. Will try her next time.

Don't hike the price my bros.

KaranToday
03-21-21, 10:29
So far the best FR in CBE forum bro. You sure about no. Or is it 487. Could only find that.

The rest of the FR didn't get posted for some reason. Here is the rest.

Name of the girl is Kolamavu kokila heroine but only last part. Starts with T. Age 26 but doesn't look beyond 22-23.

Everything except FS and BJ available.

B2B, Happy ending and full nude.

The report card is as follows.

DFK- didn't allow.

Boobs- small but firm.

Ass- 11/10 best ass I've seen so far. Damn she thick.

Gets turned on easily. Could've coaxed her for more but didn't try..

SnakeBab
03-21-21, 18:48
So far the best FR in CBE forum bro. You sure about no. Or is it 487. Could only find that.The number ends in 847 only bro. Thanks. I've shared contacts with a few bros. Hope this forum gets active.

KaranToday
03-23-21, 03:51
Hi bro,

Dying to meet the MP girl. Can you share pointers regarding spa name. As there are too many around there. I could only find one with no ending 487. I am getting subscription very soon. Sorry for being too curious.

The number ends in 847 only bro. Thanks. I've shared contacts with a few bros. Hope this forum gets active.

PussInThePants
03-23-21, 07:36
Folks, how about the water flower spa in S. Patty hotel aca? Anyone tried? I remember reading a review about it some time back but not sure. I am looking for good spa with extras. Not a name sake massage. If any recommendations, let me know! T.

Razu123
03-23-21, 10:45
Hai SnakeBab.

Thanks for the FR.

Could you please give more pointers on the location of the spa or name of the spa.

Thanks in advance.

Went there. 5 therapists available. One mallu from nearby city in Kerela starts with P.

LovableBoy19
03-23-21, 15:34
Folks, how about the water flower spa in S. Patty hotel aca? Anyone tried? I remember reading a review about it some time back but not sure. I am looking for good spa with extras. Not a name sake massage. If any recommendations, let me know! T.Hi bro,

I have tried the spa you mentioned. You can surely get extras there. But not sure about decent massage though. Counter rates will be 1500 for 45 minutes and 2000 for 1 hour. Regarding cleanliness, can give 4/5.

Cheers.

Razu123
03-24-21, 09:24
Dear fellow mongers,

Almost all the spas in Tirupur are under LE activity. Be aware for the next few weeks. Since the election is nearing, these activities are undertaken.

Be safe.

PussInThePants
03-25-21, 14:02
The first one you mentioned.Tried her. Called and booked appointment. 2 k for 1 hour at the counter. The room is a hotel room, with a spa table at the center. But no lock. She had good massage skills and oil massage was wonderful. Since there were no signs of extras, I asked her. She told very risky for extras as there is no lock. Then she quoted 2 k for TA and he. I asked for B2 B and FS. She told she is in periods and cannot do B2 B and she doesn't provide FS. I was disappointed but wanted to go ahead so negotiated for 1. 5 k for TA+he. Boobs were small and stiff. Gave a decent HJ after that took a shower and left. She told she will provide B2 B next time. She quoted 3. 5 k for that. But thinking whether I will go next time. Maybe my bad luck. Anyway thanks MaduraiBoy05 for the inputs.

BulletVictor
03-27-21, 13:40
Hello Seniors,

I am traveling to CBE next week. I will stay there for 3 days. Any MP with FS? Preferred MP with quality like attached bathrooms. If there is a proper lock, It will be preferred.

Any Inde / SP contact also helpful. My PM is open. I will reciprocate the same for Kochi. Thanks.

Yddy11
03-28-21, 21:10
Hi bro,

I have tried the spa you mentioned. You can surely get extras there. But not sure about decent massage though. Counter rates will be 1500 for 45 minutes and 2000 for 1 hour. Regarding cleanliness, can give 4/5.

Cheers.Very true. Most of them are closed for almost 20 days. In Erode it's al closed for about a month now.

RahulFriend
03-30-21, 15:14
Got a link thru one of my friends friend. A cpl. Hus / BF make sure everything is safe mutually. Contacted them. Called by them to a star hotel near g. Puram. Shifted to the room. Had some chit chat and tasted her as a full meal. Lovely silky body. Petite. Boobs small. Loved carrying her. A small mark on her navel area. Her eyes seduced me a lot,. A little expensive but worth a try.

Exclusive contact. They were very particular about the hygiene!!

Damages - 3 hrs 15 k.

RahulRoy05
03-31-21, 07:49
Looking out for genuine housewife / indi contacts. Can exchange for a genuine afro contact.I am new to this forum. I know one contact. If you are ready to share let me knew.

MaduraiBoy05
04-01-21, 15:06
Tried her. Called and booked appointment. 2 k for 1 hour at the counter. The room is a hotel room, with a spa table at the center. But no lock. She had good massage skills and oil massage was wonderful. Since there were no signs of extras, I asked her. She told very risky for extras as there is no lock. Then she quoted 2 k for TA and he. I asked for B2 B and FS. She told she is in periods and cannot do B2 B and she doesn't provide FS. I was disappointed but wanted to go ahead so negotiated for 1. 5 k for TA+he. Boobs were small and stiff. Gave a decent HJ after that took a shower and left. She told she will provide B2 B next time. She quoted 3. 5 k for that. But thinking whether I will go next time. Maybe my bad luck. Anyway thanks MaduraiBoy05 for the inputs.Nice to hear from you. For sure you will get FS in the second visit. Also try one more mallu Ms. A.

Do share your contact with me. PM is always open.

Cheers!

Rajasm
04-02-21, 14:27
Hello fellow mongers,

Looking for Madurai contacts (girls inde) can give some in exchange (MILF inde). But only Madurai.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Marquis 1234
04-03-21, 14:32
Hello Fellow mongers,

I have been trying to call some of the spas for past two to three days but no one is picking up any idea is it due to LE activity. Pleas let me know if any of the spa available in upcoming election week.

Exp 1: Spa in jumpy hotel Avinashi road.

Session with shampoo girl. Name starting with M was good but she's too talkative for me had b2 b. Nice petite body damages 4.5 k (2 K counter +2.5 K tips) . Session with girl name A was waste.

Exp 2: Pachal day spa peelamedu branch.

Massage was good and price was nominal but no hints of extras. Any experience guys.

Exp 3: MP near Lakshmi mills pooma spa.

Massage not proper and extras were ok but rooms were not good. Damages 4 k. (2+2).

CuteBoyFuhrer
04-04-21, 04:05
Hi folks,

Am coming to Coimbatore after 2 yrs.

I almost stopped mongering few months back. Would like to resume it. So need details of indie / MP / SP at Coimbatore.

Long back I had, but now lost everything.

Thanks.

RahulRoy05
04-08-21, 07:07
Hello seniors,

Please hint me about any MP that offers FS or with location and reference in needed. Also any SP reference who definitely worth it. Help me on those.

Enthuer
04-08-21, 22:25
It has been a year since I tried any spa. Back at Coimbatore for a month and tried my luck. Coimbatore has improved a lot on Spas. I like only Spas in which they make you nude slowly and gives a happy ending. BJ is a bonus. I don't do FS.

1. Hotel spa in Avinashi road: Got assigned a hot young Tamil therapist wearing a tight t-shirt. Wore the undy given to me and was lying down. She started the massage, pulled the undy down and tore it a bit to loose it up. This made me erect and I was enjoying the feeling.

She was going deep in to the legs and was touching dick for split-second multiple times. Asked for a bum massage and she removed the undy till the knee, spread the legs and gave a wonderful bum massage. I was slowly widening the legs she was operating there.

Time to turn front, she moved my undy up but it was not enough to cover it all. I was Saluting her at 90 degree, she was able to see it and her smile was killing me. She asked in Tamil - '[Non-English text deleted by Admin]?' I could not control on hearing these words as I was not expecting them it. The moment she came near the dick and touched it, I just exploded and told her [Non-English text deleted by Admin]' Gave 500 to her and left. WIR: Yes.

2. Second visit, got a NI girl. She was the opposite of Tamil. But she had firm boobs and enjoyed them for 30 minutes.

I am going to take it to the next level (HJ and BJ (if possible)) with the hot Tamil therapist this weekend.

I will be here for 2 more weeks. Any reference for good spas with a classy Tamil / mallu / NI therapist is welcome.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Marquis 1234
04-14-21, 18:35
Fellow mongers,

For the past 3 weeks many of the spas are closed. Any idea?

Is there any spa open in Coimbatore.

Your inputs are appreciated thanks.

RahulRoy05
04-14-21, 19:43
Hello seniors,

Please help me finding any good SO Or MP who provide FS. Location hint reference hint is required and much appreciated. Hope members or this forum help me on that. Locanto is not much helping me. If you have anything good on locato hint me in those ols.

BellWeather
04-16-21, 08:18
Hello seniors,

Please help me finding any good SO Or MP who provide FS. Location hint reference hint is required and much appreciated. Hope members or this forum help me on that. Locanto is not much helping me. If you have anything good on locato hint me in those ols.Mate,

For Spa it's better to use JD. It's a better place to hunt for Spas. But on FS in Spas I feel it's a waste of money as you need to foot the spa cover charge and the Spa table is not convenient for FS unless you are super horny. HJ / BJ / B2B / Bum massage apart from a decent massage is a good ask in a Spa. If you need FS, it's better to go to SPs or Indies. One thing you can do is once you frequent spas and repeat the girl, there is good chance you can meet her or her friends and like minded girl. If you want to get good referral, you need to give referral bonus to the chick so that she knows that she has some skin in the game. These are some of the methods you can use or develop to build your contacts. Always treat the girl with respect so that she remembers you.

Locanto has some genuine leads but also has some traps. You need to pick up the knack to identify genuine leads.

Good luck Mate.

RahulRoy05
04-16-21, 19:25
Thanks senior for the response. Also you or anyone else can hint me good locanto reference to find best SP or SP provider with good birds or contact hint please. Hints / direct locanto reference are much appreciated. Also if anyone can provide any MP reference with BJ available. I've tried few but they provide only B2 B very dull B2 B just for name and money sake not even proper DFK. I've tried few MP nearby Thudiyalur, GN mills and Vadavalli. It's not helping me in BJ or FS. Eagerly waiting for the response.

Mate,

For Spa it's better to use JD. It's a better place to hunt for Spas. But on FS in Spas I feel it's a waste of money as you need to foot the spa cover charge and the Spa table is not convenient for FS unless you are super horny. HJ / BJ / B2B / Bum massage apart from a decent massage is a good ask in a Spa. If you need FS, it's better to go to SPs or Indies. One thing you can do is once you frequent spas and repeat the girl, there is good chance you can meet her or her friends and like minded girl. If you want to get good referral, you need to give referral bonus to the chick so that she knows that she has some skin in the game. These are some of the methods you can use or develop to build your contacts. Always treat the girl with respect so that she remembers you.

Locanto has some genuine leads but also has some traps. You need to pick up the knack to identify genuine leads.

Good luck Mate.

SamXy
04-17-21, 17:19
Hello fellow ISG Pals!

Have gone through many pages of the forum and I must say you guys rock. I'm here for a few days and wanted the authentic experience.

I am looking for a good contact who has a good and safe place. She should be good conversationist and can be anywhere up to early 30 ies.

Members please guide. My PM is also open.

Thank You in advance.

StarDucks
04-22-21, 09:39
This was Nearly a month ago when the second wave is not this bad. Had some free time in the morning, decided to try j hotel spa near airport. I was early and the spa wasn't open as per reception. Went further down the road and saw a hotel A. There are two hotels starting with A on that road. The one I went was a boutique hotel with no indication of spa. Looks good from the outside, a boutique hotel I guess. Went to reception guided to the floor with restaurant. Cute SI receptionist asked me to wait and suggested 4 hands. Asked for normal massage and was quoted 2 k. Had to wait nearly 20 min for therapist in the room which was average with attached shower. Sigh. Could've waited at the J hotel (read great things on the forum). After a long wait came Miss N. Chubby, little too much for my liking. Heavily indicated for extras while massaging back and shoulders, but mood was killed by the wait and the regret about not waiting at the 1st spa. Finally asked for bum massage. She wasn't very good at that. She urged me to take he for 1 k. Wasn't really in the mood but still proceeded. Didn't enjoy much. An average experience. She claims to be from Bangalore but definitely NE. Avg massage. Reception girl is cute but didn't offer choice. Won't repeat.

StarDucks
04-23-21, 14:15
This one was before the second wave panic. Had a physically exhausting day and thought a nice massage would do some good for my body. Was in the vicinity of this 5 star hotel which is far from the city center. The biggest one I've seen so far. Had to walk a lot inside the hotel to reach the spa on the top floor. Only one NE therapist available managing the reception as well. Counter is very expensive, starts at 3 k. Decent massage indicating extras. Almost fell asleep due to physical exhaustion during the day. Asked if I needed extras and quoted 1 k for HE. Average experience. Shower was awesome on par with star hotel. However, excellent massage skills are warranted for such high Counter charge which were absent here. Won't repeat.

StarDucks
04-25-21, 13:23
This was in Salem, some time back before the elections. They have a branch in Coimbatore too. Apparently majority of the spas in Coimbatore were closed due to elections and covid at that time. I was waiting in the spa for my assigned masseuse, my 3rd visit to this 'professional' establishment. I was hoping that repeat visits could make the girls recognize me and build rapport but was never assigned the same girl. The only girl who could recognize me was the reception girl and I couldn't ask her about extras as this is, wait for it, a professional spa. Sigh!

While I was waiting, a guy came in and demanded the receptionist for Miss A. Apparently miss A was busy and the receptionist suggested alternatives.

He rejected them one by one loudly and said would wait for his preference. He had a long list of demands too. I was taken aback by this guy's confidence. Whenever I visited an MP I would talk in hushed tones as if I was a teenager asking for a condom in a pharmacy full of middle-aged women. I was worried about being judged constantly. This guy made me realize that I am the paying customer and I should behave like one.

Anyway my assigned masseuse came and I had a professional service. Sigh again. Thought of coming back and ask for Miss A. Unfortunately I forgot mis A's name later. So the next time, I went on a weekday in the early hours as almost all the girls would be free and asked the reception girl to suggest me a massage and as expected she recommended the most expensive one on the menu. I told her I would take, send your best. Nearly 3 k. In came a hot NE therapist. I asked her name and she's Miss A. So far so good. Good massage skills. Initiated conversation, got to know she's from Nagaland. She talked nicely but no hints of extras. When I brought it up indirectly she would deflect or change the topic. Apparently she works in the Coimbatore branch and was in Salem briefly because of the above mentioned reasons. I said I would visit her in Coimbatore too. She didn't seem very interested in me and asked me was I always overweight or did I gain weight recently. If I have rock hard abs and a thick long penis why would I pay so much for a massage?

Understood she was not into guys like me and didn't pursue until the end. In the end however I asked if extras are available and she laughed it off. Before she concluded the massage shoved her boobs a little on my face as a part of massage. A consolation offer perhaps. Those were some perky tits, not big but in very good shape, I didn't realize she wasn't wearing a bra until then. Thought I'd try my luck again and visit her in Coimbatore but a second wave of this sick disease hit not long after, chasing us into the current lockdown.

BulletVictor
04-25-21, 15:16
It is difficult in 3 tier cities like Salem. If something happened, it will be a bigger scene. Bangalore is the same distance as Coimbatore from Salem. You will get better choices and more services. Check out the Bangalore forum. Be safe.

This was in Salem, some time back before the elections. They have a branch in Coimbatore too. Apparently majority of the spas in Coimbatore were closed due to elections and covid at that time. I was waiting in the spa for my assigned masseuse, my 3rd visit to this 'professional' establishment. I was hoping that repeat visits could make the girls recognize me and build rapport but was never assigned the same girl. The only girl who could recognize me was the reception girl and I couldn't ask her about extras as this is, wait for it, a professional spa. Sigh!

StarDucks
04-26-21, 13:14
It is difficult in 3 tier cities like Salem. If something happened, it will be a bigger scene. Bangalore is the same distance as Coimbatore from Salem. You will get better choices and more services. Check out the Bangalore forum. Be safe.Thanks for the response. True tier 3 cities are not friendly. Everybody knows Everybody in such places and everything can turn to shiit very quickly. Hence trying these 'professional' centres hoping to get lucky and also be safe. Coimbatore is far better and as you said Bangalore is even better. Have zeroed in a couple of places in Bangalore but due to the current atmosphere will not venture out now. Hopefully everything will get better. Take care.

BellWeather
04-27-21, 09:42

While I was waiting, a guy came in and demanded the receptionist for Miss A. Apparently miss A was busy and the receptionist suggested alternatives.

He rejected them one by one loudly and said would wait for his preference. He had a long list of demands too. I was taken aback by this guy's confidence. Whenever I visited an MP I would talk in hushed tones as if I was a teenager asking for a condom in a pharmacy full of middle-aged women. I was worried about being judged constantly. This guy made me realize that I am the paying customer and I should behave like one.

Anyway my assigned masseuse came and I had a professional service. Sigh again. Thought of coming back and ask for Miss A. Unfortunately I forgot mis A's name later. So the next time, I went on a weekday in the early hours as almost all the girls would be free and asked the reception girl to suggest me a massage and as expected she recommended the most expensive one on the menu. I told her I would take, send your best. Nearly 3 k. In came a hot NE therapist. I asked her name and she's Miss A. So far so good. Good massage skills. Initiated conversation, got to know she's from Nagaland. She talked nicely but no hints of extras. When I brought it up indirectly she would deflect or change the topic. Apparently she works in the Coimbatore branch and was in Salem briefly because of the above mentioned reasons. I said I would visit her in Coimbatore too.Mate,

Don't run your imagination too far. None of these girls are interested in our looks. They are interested in the money. Even if you have the best body or dick you want get any discount. Most of that NE guys are fair, have decent abs and dick. But they don't make too much money. So it's just what you can pay will decide what you get. I my experience Manipur girls are better and are friendly. Naga girls are little rude so NE is like saying South Indian, we have Andra and TN girls who share similar attitude and Mallu girls who are a tad bit different. There are many girls mate if this one shows attitude show your middle finger. Respect is always mutual.

Regards.

Vignesh2
05-05-21, 15:35
Just going throu pages and literally the reports are only about MP. Almost nothing on Indies or SP's.

MongerUnleash
05-06-21, 14:09
Just going throu pages and literally the reports are only about MP. Almost nothing on Indies or SP's.This only reason I am posting this here is because you said that people only post about MPs here. I used to come to Coimbatore solely for mongering till a few years back.

The last time I mongered in Coimbatore was about 3 years back. I got a SP contact from Locanto and as you all know Locanto is a hit or miss thing. The used to go by the name Sathya. He was actually a middle man for a group who used to run this So den. When you call him he used to ask you to come to a famous hospital and wait. Once you reach there and tell him what you are wearing, another guy used to call you. They will then show you pics of girls available on their mobile and depending on your selection they will take you to a house. Every time I visited them it was a different house.

I They had places and girls depending upon your budget, also not all girls will be in the same house. Just one or two girls per house. I got it he impression that it was a fairly big setup.

I don't remember what they charged for short time as I was only interested in full night. They tell you initially itself that they don't allow BJs and anal. Also they don't entertain late night calls and drunk people.

The first time I went there I took a NE girl, fair and plumb, though I like slim girls this one seemed very cooperative. I was not mistaken. The fucked her in a couple of the more commonly used positions, I brought my own bottle with me gave them money for food, which they brought me, had drinks, fucked here 2 more times during the course of the night and had her give me a HJ before I left in the morning.

The next time I took a Bengali girl / Bangladeshi girl in her late twenties, she was also good company and the night went more or less the same way as the last time.

Thurs time I made the mistake of taking a cute north Indian teenage girl, probably about 19 yrs old. She was over used and told me she had a sore pussy because of that. While she was hot her behaviour made me loose interest and I told the guys that I need a different girl. They charged me the full amount for another girl, but she was also good company, not a hottie. Mind you this was in the middle of the night.

They used to charge about 15 k for a hot girl for full night. Also during my last visit, they said that they don't allow drinking in the premises as they had an issue with some people getting drunk and creating a scene. I ripped those guys and they didn't mind my drinking.

This was a big time organized racket and many times when they dropped me back to that hospital they used to pick up one or two new girls coming to their place from the bus stop. The girls were on contact basis so they used to rotate the girls frequently. Depending on your budget they used to have A / see room houses where each bed room had a flat screen TV and such. Charge for house used be around 3 k. Outcalls were also possible.

As long as you are a decent paying customer, they are very courteous, however it is not comparable to the service you get in places like Kolkata or Delhi for the same amount.

MongerUnleash
05-07-21, 07:11
This only reason I am posting this here is because you said that people only post about MPs here. I used to come to Coimbatore solely for mongering till a few years back.

The last time I mongered in Coimbatore was about 3 years back. I got a SP contact from Locanto and as you all know Locanto is a hit or miss thing. The used to go by the name Sathya. He was actually a middle man for a group who used to run this So den. When you call him he used to ask you to come to a famous hospital and wait. Once you reach there and tell him what you are wearing, another guy used to call you. They will then show you pics of girls available on their mobile and depending on your selection they will take you to a house. Every time I visited them it was a different house.

I They had places and girls depending upon your budget, also not all girls will be in the same house. Just one or two girls per house. I got it he impression that it was a fairly big setup.

I don't remember what they charged for short time as I was only interested in full night. They tell you initially itself that they don't allow BJs and anal. Also they don't entertain late night calls and drunk people.

The first time I went there I took a NE girl, fair and plumb, though I like slim girls this one seemed very cooperative. I was not mistaken. The fucked her in a couple of the more commonly used positions, I brought my own bottle with me gave them money for food, which they brought me, had drinks, fucked here 2 more times during the course of the night and had her give me a HJ before I left in the morning.

The next time I took a Bengali girl / Bangladeshi girl in her late twenties, she was also good company and the night went more or less the same way as the last time..Since I am not a native of Coimbatore, I a little vague on the exact location.

Checking out the pics on Google maps, I'm fairly certain that it is VG Hospital in Thudiyalur area. I distinctly remember the CCD outlet outside the hospital. Also it was on the side of a highway. Opposite to it was a small vegetarian restaurant.

Vignesh2
06-02-21, 04:29
Wow, that's great to read.

Honestly the forum used to be active with lots of FR's couple of years back. But just seeing more of MP reviews recently.

But 15 k for full night, to my knowledge its way to high for Coimbatore standards, until otherwise you have African or Russian girls.

Since I am not a native of Coimbatore, I a little vague on the exact location.

Checking out the pics on Google maps, I'm fairly certain that it is VG Hospital in Thudiyalur area. I distinctly remember the CCD outlet outside the hospital. Also it was on the side of a highway. Opposite to it was a small vegetarian restaurant.

Dump123
06-05-21, 08:28
That's nice to explore, any hint about vadavalli spa like nearby location or name? I would like try after the lockdown.

This is a 3 month old FR of December. I was at Coimbatore for work and wanted some action by the end of the day. Scanned thru locanto and saw many ads offering FS at the SPs place and also few Spas. Contacted most of them and ultimately decided to go to a spa at Vadavalli as I was told that there are a couple of Mallu chics. Also was offered extras which I was informed I could talk to therapist. Accordingly reached the place by 3 pm and was shown the line up- 2 Mallu one girl in 20's and the other one a MILF around 40 and I had an instant hard on on seeing the MILF who was on a Saree and was wearing saree very low exposing her naval and tummy. Also there were 2 other Tamil girls and one was busy. Being a Mallu and being a MILF lover opted for Mallu MILF name Girija. Paid 1200 at counter and was guided to the room by Girija who handed over the Dispo and asked to wear. I cough her hand while taking the dispo and she said don't be too fast and let me come back. I could hear the chit chat in Tamil in the next room where one guy was enjoying wit the girl. The guy was laughing and the girl was moaning which gave me enough indication the guy was enjoying extra. As I was changing, Girija walked in, closed door and I was nude and Johnny was hard. I informed Girija that I was not going to wear Dispo and tried to hugg her. She was smiling and asked me what I wanted In Malayalam. I hugged her and kissed her and she reciprocated by kissing me and held Johnny in hand. She said it is quite hard and was teasing the head with her thumb. I could feel she knew the trade well and I was happy that I would get good service. I took 1000 bucks and gave her and said I wanted everything including FS. She said she will offer FS for 3 K and not 1 k and ultimately brought it to 2 k and I handed over another 1 k to her. She took her purse from inside the bra and kept the money inside that and slowly removed the pin of the pallu of saree. Man the huge pair melons were exposed with blouse with two round patched on the armpits of blouse which was the sweat patched. I was and after the sweat patched and smelled her and licked her and the kissed her and we hugged and locked our tongues and exchanged our saliva. I started fondling her boobs and slowly started unhooking her blouse hooks and removed blouse to see a beautiful laced black bra accommodating the two huge melons which were waiting to jump out.

Free Wheeler13
06-06-21, 21:15
Wow, that's great to read.

Honestly the forum used to be active with lots of FR's couple of years back. But just seeing more of MP reviews recently.

But 15 k for full night, to my knowledge its way to high for Coimbatore standards, until otherwise you have African or Russian girls.Thanks for this information. I am very new to ISG (though not new to mongering) and since I do most of my mongering alone, I had no idea of the standard rates. If you could let me know what the standard rates are, it would be a great help.

SanjayRam
06-07-21, 22:23
Can someone give hints on Vadavalli spa.

Cracking is very difficult without hints.

Planning to visit CBE in 2 weeks once lockdown is over. Want to try it.

3rd. Same place after few weeks, wanted to try the NI girl. She is tall, lean and good looking. Paid 1. 5 K again at the counter. Went and changed to dispo. I was hurry for extras no proper massage because of my desire to see her naked.

B2 be for 2 K, high prize I felt later. Removed her T and bra. Good looking boobs. Boob massage for penis and again sucked boobs until I satisfy. Ended with HJ and left. Not utilized the full time. Left early. Decided not to go to this place again for some time before trying other places in CBE.

4th. Vadavalli place. Friendly owner, she running there since 1 year it seems. Nice house in the outskirts closer to the famous hotel and apartments, she promised the service will be very good and you will repeat for sure. Was slightly worried and decide not to urgent for extras until the massage completes. So went there on weekend morning time. 2 girls were there, average looking. 1 mallu girl and 1 SI married lady. Chosen the second one, as I like aunty type. Counter charges always fixed 1 K good right. Owner and SI lady both suggested to take OIL massage. They will heat the oil while I make the payment. Paid the charges, went inside the room. Very nice room with attached BR. Went inside changed to dispo. They kept all items new. New soap, towel, shampoo.

Changed and waiting for the SI, she told she just started her work from the day and she is from Puthucherry. Very nice massage with good pressure over the back. And she told she learnt all these professionally. After 30 minutes. Front and back. Asked for what extras I need. Told the rates for each. I told let me take full nude. Agreed for 2.5 K. Removed my dispo and removed her dress as well. While having good conversation. Big boobs but shaggy. But over all well spent, during the B2 be session helped with HJ and released CUM. She took few minutes break and changed to dress. And continued my massage for front. Wow I would appreciate this. Because previous case, they said after extra, no massage will be given. During front massage, tried fingering her. She allowed. And asked again HJ, wow that was awesome with more and more of OIL. Felt heavenly experience. Paid. 5 K again.

Asked her to help to take bath. She agreed and joined me over the shower. Took bath. Felt very happy and conveyed my positive feedback to the owner lady. She is also attend clients, but said only for massage, no extras.

Total damage - 1+2.5+0.5.

5th: few weeks later, during weekend, called the Vadavalli MP again and confirmed the booking. Went there. Selection was right away before making payment. 2 were there, 1 Married lady and 1 Mallu young girl (fair, average height, good shape), told the second one as my selection (mallu was in bucket list) and asked my friendly owner lady. She told, sir go for it, nice selection, she even took massage from her when ever she needs relief it seems. So went inside with little confusion. Entered into same room.

Waiting for her while changed to dispo. She came inside. Nice t-shirt with leggings. Asked her name and exchanged few details. Quite comfortable with her. She asked whether I need head massage also. Who will say no for that? 5 to 10 minutes nice head massage. She is from Kerala and learnt all these massage skills as part of the diplomo course, so not even single issues with the massage skills. After head massage lyed in the bed. Good back massage with bum massage (removed dispo). Went for another 30 minutes. I decided not to hurry for extras while massage is going on. Lessons learnt for previous experiences. Changed to front asked for extras. She said let me finish massage first and go for extras. I said ok. Front massage completed. She gave nice leg massage with super feeling by touching near my area. Wow feeling again. Regarding extras, she is not going for B2 be and full nude. Only HJ or HJ+TL is allowed from her. Even without extras I thought of paying her 1 K for the massage skills as tips. But she told 1 K for HJ+TL. I was happily agreed. Removed my dispo and removed her T and bra. Nice pair of boobs with good nips. Really sucked. But she told sir relax. I will start the penis massage. Again wow moment. She poured lot of oil again on the penis and stomach area and slowly massaging the area in and out. Went for few minutes. Slowly started shaking and went with increasing in speed. Wow man. What a skills. Finally released the cum, in the mean while I pressed her boobs and sucked to my heart. Not willing for bottom access. I don't want to spoil the sport. As I wanted to visit her again and again. And its time for bath. She helped me to take bath. Paid the extras 1 K at the counter, because she went to attend another client. Waited for few minutes, nice packaged drinking water also available. Conveyed my feedback to the lady again. They are setting up good level every time I visit. Waiting time for the next visit.

Bye.

Dre165
06-07-21, 22:50
Nice Post Lovmassagecbe of your past, stay in touch.

My Recommendations, this is a common forum & every1 have their views but keep the price low for extra.

TL+HJ-500-800 or max 1 K since you pay counter 1-1.5 K which makes it 1.5 K-2. 3 K which is normal but if you pay more than that then its better go into mongering since its gone be same & you will have sure shot of what you want either FS or other what you needed in a spa.

In one of the place it was Total Damage is 4 K which is higher since place like CBE you probably get 2 hrs GFE w FS so try working it out.

PM me for details.

Thanks,

Dre.

Ended the session with HJ. Cleaned my self and left..

CoolerPrab
06-14-21, 20:19
I found this girl in tagged, is asking for 1000 for sharing her video. Pics attached.

Let me know, if genuine.

PM for trusted live video chat. Boring in lockdown.

CbeLocatorGuru
06-15-21, 06:41
Hello friends,

Since new to this forum please do suggest some MP in and around cbe. Previously had to visit a MP regularly near brother road in rc but it's closed once for all. Even had FS there and still the therapist are in touch with me. But need a safe MP for meeting exciting chicks in New. Do suggest some spots in vvaali and S. Colony. Thanks seniors.

KamalKhanan
06-15-21, 12:01
I found this girl in tagged, is asking for 1000 for sharing her video. Pics attached.

Let me know, if genuine.

PM for trusted live video chat. Boring in lockdown.This pics are from internet.

Pakka fraud.

SnakeBab
06-15-21, 18:38
Hello friends,

Since new to this forum please do suggest some MP in and around cbe. Previously had to visit a MP regularly near brother road in rc but it's closed once for all. Even had FS there and still the therapist are in touch with me. But need a safe MP for meeting exciting chicks in New. Do suggest some spots in vvaali and S. Colony. Thanks seniors.Bro,

I'm ready to help you with SP and MP contacts as well as some afro indes. But you have to get subscription for me to help you.

SatoshiCbe
06-17-21, 07:48
Hi ISG Coimbatorians,

I never knew forum like ISG exists with a lot of active discussions of this kind. I was reading the reports here for past a week and just got my account subscribed. So thought of writing an introductory post before sharing my experiences.

Hope to get connected with other members and contribute for the growth of this community. Wish you all a safe & satisfied mongering.

SatoshiCbe
06-17-21, 18:40
Hi all,

Wanted to share my experience in coimbatore MPs so far to newbies like me.

Appreciate seniors like Snakebab, EatPrayLove, Yddy11, Erdheena, Vignesh2 for their contributions in the thread.

I would say no other Tier2 cities in south India has as much MPs as in cbe. My job demands travelling across India and I will make sure to book room in hotel with spa facility most of the time.

I would say that almost every MP would make sure to hire atleast 1 therapist who provide extra. In cbe almost we can try our luck in every spa. All we need is to make sure to gain the trust of receptionist and therapist even at the first visit. Confidence is the key.

Apart from MPs which is being regularly mentioned so far (v. Valli, GNMill, Mtp), few other MPs where I had good exp are Xtacy (SI) in RSP, Hvn (SI) in siva col,Tul (NI) & Pachai (SI) in SB Colony.

Usually I negotiate counter charges to not more than 1500 max and extras for 500 to 1500 depending on the service.

Also wanted to mention spas like T. Bali in RSP & Sup. Bali in SBColony & Peelamedu near HB hotel charge higher side in counter and extras but the exp we wud get is little diff from those NE therapists as they are very much open minded to try anything.

Will share live info as our city comes back to normal from covid scenes.

Meanwhile it would be great if Senior cud PM few SP details to try during this dry days.

Happy mongering.

CoolerPrab
06-17-21, 18:51
Bro,

I'm ready to help you with SP and MP contacts as well as some afro indes. But you have to get subscription for me to help you.Your inbox is full bro. Share SP or MP contact with good GFE.

Sagarr
06-18-21, 03:03
Hello all, recently there was a raid in g day spa. I've no idea they are open and active during lockdown.

So don't risk it stay home stay safe.

On The Wings
06-18-21, 10:15
Apart from MPs which is being regularly mentioned so far (v. Valli, GNMill, Mtp), few other MPs where I had good exp are Xtacy (SI) in RSP, Hvn (SI) in siva col,Tul (NI) & Pachai (SI) in SB Colony..... Meanwhile it would be great if Senior cud PM few SP details to try during this dry days....Happy mongering.MPs (massage parlors) in the following areas: (no need of Coding).

- Vadavalli Area (enroute to Bharathiyar University & Hill Temple Marudha Malai). Say some 10 Kms from City Centre Gandhipuram.

- GN Mills (Gnambiga Mills) - after ITI & TEXMO Motors. Mettupalayam Road. Say some 5/6 Kms from Gandhipuram.

- MTP. Mettupalayam - 40 Kms from Gandhipuram and this is the Town from where you go for Coonoor, Kothagiri & Ooty.

- RSP. RS Puram. City area - 4/5 Kms from Gandhipuram.

- Siva Col. Sivananda Colony. Near EB Office. City area - 2 Kms from Gandhipuram.

- SB Col. Sai Baba Colony. City area - 4 Kms from Gandhipuram.

- Regarding SPs. There is one hell of an activity in Mettupalayam near Bus stand area. Explore further.

Cheers.

Marquis 1234
06-18-21, 18:05
Sup. Bali in SBColony & Peelamedu near HB hotel charge higher side in counter and extras but the exp we would get is little diff from those NE therapists as they are very much open minded to try anything.

Hello there I understood the famous HB hotel for nonveg reference but can you also specify the distance from HB hotel or provide more directions as before lock down I tried to locate but not lucky also the location not mapped in Google maps can you help here.

SatoshiCbe
06-18-21, 18:57
True. Gday spa was running during lockdown for regular guests. I think there are few other spas in the city running with shutters closed for members or regular clients. Its better to keep low and wait for covid scenes to get settled.

SnakeBab
06-18-21, 20:18
Your inbox is full bro. Share SP or MP contact with good GFE.Cleared my inbox. Message me.

SatoshiCbe
06-19-21, 02:59
Sup. Bali in SBColony & Peelamedu near HB hotel charge higher side in counter and extras but the exp we would get is little diff from those NE therapists as they are very much open minded to try anything.

Hello there I understood the famous HB hotel for nonveg reference but can you also specify the distance from HB hotel or provide more directions as before lock down I tried to locate but not lucky also the location not mapped in Google maps can you help here.Its just 100 meters from the same road. Being a new branch opened this year they haven't updated in JD or GMaps but informed regular clients. Its just 100 metres from the HB hotel. You can call Saint colony branch number and get details once opened.

Erdheena
06-19-21, 10:09
Before 2020 I have visited Sup Bali spa, it was 200 metres from HB hotel in north direction from Hotel.

Cheers.

Erdheena.

Hello there I understood the famous HB hotel for nonveg reference but can you also specify the distance from HB hotel or provide more directions as before lock down I tried to locate but not lucky also the location not mapped in Google maps can you help here.

Yddy11
06-19-21, 11:01
I reached out to few of the known MPs they arent operating much considering lockdown and covid spread was quite high. Even I wasnt interested to take the risk but heard my network that infection rate has reduced drastically but I was advised to proceed with all safety measures. Will be avoiding any inde / sp visits for sometime. Many seniors might be aware already just a thought. Members do plan travelling to chennai / Bangalore where a better experiance is guaranteed with similar cost. Will definitely share experiences once I start visiting places.

SatoshiCbe
06-19-21, 18:35
True. The best way to keep safe at these times is only through cam chats. But wanted to make sure to get the right contact. I have in fact lost money 2 times but was lucky to find one mallu girl who is genuine. I can share the contact through PM if someone required.

I reached out to few of the known MPs they arent operating much considering lockdown and covid spread was quite high. Even I wasnt interested to take the risk but heard my network that infection rate has reduced drastically but I was advised to proceed with all safety measures. Will be avoiding any inde / sp visits for sometime. Many seniors might be aware already just a thought. Members do plan travelling to chennai / Bangalore where a better experiance is guaranteed with similar cost. Will definitely share experiences once I start visiting places.

StarDucks
06-20-21, 13:20
Hi all,

Wanted to share my experience in Coimbatore MPs so far to newbies like me.

Appreciate seniors like Snakebab, EatPrayLove, Yddy11, Erdheena, Vignesh2 for their contributions in the thread.

I would say that almost every MP would make sure to hire at least 1 therapist who provide extra. In cbe almost we can try our luck in every spa. All we need is to make sure to gain the trust of receptionist and therapist even at the first visit. Confidence is the key.

Also wanted to mention spas like T. Bali in RSP & Sup. Bali in SBColony & Peelamedu near HB hotel charge higher side in counter and extras but the exp we would get is little diff from those NE therapists as they are very much open minded to try anything.

Can you or anyone write an FR on T. Bali spa. Any Thai or Bali available in city now?

All the regular girls must've returned to their hometowns / homelands. All the rapport built and contacts gathered are gone I guess now. What's the scene in Coimbatore now?

StarDucks
06-20-21, 14:39
This was in March, which feels like a lifetime ago. Accidentally noticed a spa hoarding outside of a hotel I used frequent for restaurant and other reasons. Never noticed they had a spa. Walked in to spa in the morning. A girl was there and responded with attitude when asked what will I get when I choose an item on their menu. Left there and returned later in the day. This time there was a guy in the reception who didn't budge from the price mentioned on the menu. It was expensive. 2 k for 45 minutes and I have no idea if this place provides extras or not. Took a risk and paid the counter. The guy called the girls and they lined up. Doubts removed. Selected the attitude girl from morning as she was smirking seductively and also her boobs looked perky.

Inside the room, there was no dispo. This was too straight forward for me. Never been to such establishment. (I was very new to this). Asked for what's available, she said HJ 1 k, B2B 3 K. Negotiated B2B for 2 k, she agreed for 2 k but only TL no FN. But access to everywhere once I paid. She guided my hand inside her pant. Nice ass and cat felt good too. B2B totally sucked. She just rubbed her boobs on my chest for a few seconds, didn't enjoy much. Boobs were firm. Too firm. And when she offered them for sucking, I noticed nipples were a little translucent and a little grey in color. Somehow not turned on. Didn't suck them. Could be guilt or shame or fear.

I wanted to slow a bit and asked for massage. Absolutely zero massage skills. Stopped her and Asked for a BJ. She politely refused. All this while she was talking really good. In a seductive way. Finally she touched my dick and I came. All the guilt and shame multiplied and I went to take bath. On her part she offered another rub after cleaning myself. I refused and left. The whole thing lasted 15 min. I paid 4 k for that.

I didn't want to write this experience and didn't for a long time. Anyway after a little experience I overcame, or at least I think I overcame, the feelings of guilt and shame and wanted to try again as extras were guaranteed and the girl was friendly. But 4 k is expensive for only TL and a B2B that's not good. Also the boobs didn't feel right. Can these spa girls afford plastic surgery? Aren't they expensive? I've been reading in other south cities forums where people are getting a lot more for just 2 k.

SnakeBab
06-21-21, 04:48
If any bro can share out call SP contacts I'll gladly reciprocate with afros and SP contacts. Its urgent.

TIA.

StarDucks
06-21-21, 08:14
This was in March, which feels like a lifetime ago. Accidentally noticed a spa hoarding outside of a hotel I used frequent for restaurant and other reasons. Never noticed they had a spa. I forgot to mention this was in Salem. I used to go to this hotel quite regularly and used almost all the amenities there, but somehow I never noticed that they had a spa.

I do not remember the girl's name, she was apparently a beautician and worked in Bangalore earlier. Doesn't matter now as she probably won't return to the spa after the lockdown. Also this looks like an establishment that rotates girls frequently.

GlobeTravel
06-21-21, 10:59
Hello all,

Any pointers on MP in Mettupalayam or nearby areas with the damages.

HotDoc99
06-21-21, 11:37
Hi all,

Wanted to share my experience in Coimbatore MPs so far to newbies like me.

I would say that almost every MP would make sure to hire at least 1 therapist who provide extra. In cbe almost we can try our luck in every spa. All we need is to make sure to gain the trust of receptionist and therapist even at the first visit. Confidence is the key.

Also wanted to mention spas like T. Bali in RSP & Sup. Bali in SBColony & Peelamedu near HB hotel charge higher side in counter and extras but the exp we would get is little diff from those NE therapists as they are very much open minded to try anything.

Can you or anyone write an FR on T. Bali spa. Any Thai or Bali available in city now?

All the regular girls must've returned to their hometowns / homelands. All the rapport built and contacts gathered are gone I guess now. What's the scene in Coimbatore now?Hey StarDucks,

I tried T. Bali spa in January 2021. You can find the review in my profile. I got a Balinese girl, but she wasn't open minded like you mentioned. She offered only HJ + TA and nothing else! Not even B2B. I had no other option but to go for the HJ + TA. The counter charges are also very high. But the hygiene and safety is very good.

HotDoc99
06-21-21, 12:09
Hey guys,

I have finally decided to buy a subscription. I'm already into cryptocurrency trading and have wallets in Binance, WazirX and Giottus. But the transaction fees for Bitcoin is very high (almost 20 usd per transaction). Is there any cheaper alternative to transfer bitcoin for subscription?

Thanks in advance.

Erdheena
06-21-21, 19:06
Please share the hotel namewhich will be useful post covid lock down.

Cheers.

Erdheena.

I forgot to mention this was in Salem. I used to go to this hotel quite regularly and used almost all the amenities there, but somehow I never noticed that they had a spa.

I do not remember the girl's name, she was apparently a beautician and worked in Bangalore earlier. Doesn't matter now as she probably won't return to the spa after the lockdown. Also this looks like an establishment that rotates girls frequently.

SatoshiCbe
06-22-21, 02:34
Hey guys,

I have finally decided to buy a subscription. I'm already into cryptocurrency trading and have wallets in Binance, WazirX and Giottus. But the transaction fees for Bitcoin is very high (almost 20 usd per transaction). Is there any cheaper alternative to transfer bitcoin for subscription?

Thanks in advance.Hi,

Being in crypto, I hope you are aware that TXN fees in BTC goes to the miners who validates and signs your txn into network. BTC at this price, txn fees might seem higher.

However, you can reduce it by transferring from a wallet where you can customize txn fees (most of hardware, desktop or mobile wallet). But a lower txn fees means slower confirmation (hours or days) especially when network traffic is high. The exchanges you mentioned have a standard withdrawal fees (avg txn fees+their profit) for every withdrawal you make. Another way is to identify the exchanges which charge lower txn fees (Coinbase / LBC) if you already have funds in it.

Anyway, TXN fees is inevitable. ISG team should consider to accept other crypto with lesser txn fees or provide us with the source of their wallet and so subscribers can make internal transfer.

StarDucks
06-22-21, 13:31

Cheers.

Erdheena.The place where Biden met the queen recently. An Ayurvedic spa.

StarDucks
06-22-21, 13:34
Hi,

Being in crypto, I hope you are aware that TXN fees in BTC goes to the miners who validates and signs your txn into network. BTC at this price, txn fees might seem higher.

However, you can reduce it by transferring from a wallet where you can customize txn fees (most of hardware, desktop or mobile wallet). But a lower txn fees means slower confirmation (hours or days) especially when network traffic is high. The exchanges you mentioned have a standard withdrawal fees (avg txn fees+their profit) for every withdrawal you make. Another way is to identify the exchanges which charge lower txn fees (Coinbase / LBC) if you already have funds in it.

Anyway, TXN fees is inevitable. ISG team should consider to accept other crypto with lesser txn fees or provide us with the source of their wallet and so subscribers can make internal transfer.Yes. I am having trouble with bitcoins as well. Couldn't ask any friends to help me either, given the nature of transaction.

StarDucks
06-22-21, 13:45

Cheers.

Erdheena.Also I forgot add, on the day the first time I went to that spa (slm), I saw a slim girl, neatly dressed looking sharp. She must have been a part of the management as she wasn't wearing uniform like the other girls.

A couple of weeks later a new salon and spa was opened in Sarada college road. When I went there I saw the girl in the new establishment. I'm not 100% sure if it's the same girl but seemed pretty close. Anyway it looked like a legit salon and spa but the massage rooms have latches. Have to try and find out if they offer extras. However due to my many adventures with so called professional spas, I've burned a lot of money and do not want to find out by trial and error any more. So in two minds whether to try or not.

StarDucks
06-22-21, 13:52
Hey StarDucks,

I tried T. Bali spa in January 2021. You can find the review in my profile. I got a Balinese girl, but she wasn't open minded like you mentioned. She offered only HJ + TA and nothing else! Not even B2B. I had no other option but to go for the HJ + TA. The counter charges are also very high. But the hygiene and safety is very good.Thanks for the reply. Your FR was good but a 2 k for just HJ and TA is too expensive I think. Anyway will try if budget and time permits.

Erdheena
06-26-21, 03:28
Mongering is an expensive act. Hit and miss is common. Everybody wants to have hit, but miss is partand parcel of this game. But the miss will reduced once you get experienced. My hit got only after 6 months only.

Keep enjoy.

Cheers.

Erdheena.

Also I forgot add, on the day the first time I went to that spa (slm), I saw a slim girl, neatly dressed looking sharp. She must have been a part of the management as she wasn't wearing uniform like the other girls.

A couple of weeks later a new salon and spa was opened in Sarada college road. When I went there I saw the girl in the new establishment. I'm not 100% sure if it's the same girl but seemed pretty close. Anyway it looked like a legit salon and spa but the massage rooms have latches. Have to try and find out if they offer extras. However due to my many adventures with so called professional spas, I've burned a lot of money and do not want to find out by trial and error any more. So in two minds whether to try or not.

SnakeBab
06-28-21, 21:10
Met this afro from Loc. Her place is near Sa-patti. Her name is be. She isn't fat like most afros. Has a piercing on her lip and had really cool hair style. She had a really curvy body and amazing ass. Her CBJ skills were top notch. The rate card is as follows.

Boobs- 7/10.

Ass- 10/10.

Body-8/10.

CBJ-8/10 (only CBJ).

DFK and LFK- and / a due to covid.

Asked for 7 k LOL. Negotiated to 2 k for shot. Told me she'll give discount for reference I said that I don't need it. But I'll share it with bros to grow the forum. I'll share to anyone who asks. But my only request is post FRs. I've shared contacts with many people and only a couple of FRs have been posted.

IndianMale83
06-29-21, 06:56
Asked for 7 k LOL. Negotiated to 2 k for shot. Told me she'll give discount for reference I said that I don't need it. But I'll share it with bros to grow the forum...Kudos to manage the price so well, brother.

LovableBoy19
06-29-21, 09:47
Snakebab, Thanks for the FR on Afro. Please update the ending digits of the Afro so that it will be easy to identify. Also please mention about how good the experience was.

Thanks.

Met this afro from Loc. Her place is near Sa-patti. Her name is be. She isn't fat like most afros. Has a piercing on her lip and had really cool hair style. She had a really curvy body and amazing ass. Her CBJ skills were top notch. The rate card is as follows.

Boobs- 7/10.

Ass- 10/10.

Body-8/10.

CBJ-8/10 (only CBJ).

Asked for 7 k LOL. Negotiated to 2 k for shot. Told me she'll give discount for reference I said that I don't need it. But I'll share it with bros to grow the forum. I'll share to anyone who asks. But my only request is post FRs. I've shared contacts with many people and only a couple of FRs have been posted.

Sagarr
06-30-21, 01:15
The contacts in loc.

Tried a few contacts, and filtered one.

Fixed up on the pic and price.

Went to the location shared by him.

And called him.

This time a girl attends. And tells me to wait near the tree.

And in whatsapp she shared a live location and asks for.

Advance, a big red flag for me.

I've said only cash on hand.

And she says she can't trust bla bla bla and blocked me at end.

SnakeBab
07-01-21, 22:15
Snakebab, Thanks for the FR on Afro. Please update the ending digits of the Afro so that it will be easy to identify. Also please mention about how good the experience was.

Thanks.The last digits were 698. The overall experience was good. Above average. Definitely better than most sp birds.

Yddy11
07-02-21, 10:38
Wanted to share a recent experience. I travelled to cbe for some work after months and wanted to try MP which is hygenic. Crossed A spa k. Patti road amd got a very strong feel its a professional place. Still wanted tp give a try took north east therapist and she gave a good massage but a professional but was open about extras discussion. She was telling about her previous experiences and said she doesn't provide any. Sharing it here so people who are looking for extras can avoid this place. You can lucky even in professional place but money and patience plays a vital role.

In case anyone is aware of a good massage place + limited extras do share in pm ..i will keeping contributing to the forum

Pilot7777
07-02-21, 10:55
What a negotiation man. Super deal. Good to see so many posts in be forum. Being a native of cbe, never thot it will become a place for North Indians it self. Leave afro. Good one bro.

Met this afro from Loc. Her place is near Sa-patti. Her name is be. She isn't fat like most afros. Has a
piercing on her lip and had really cool hair style. She had a really curvy body and amazing ass. Her CBJ skills were top notch. The rate card is as follows.

Boobs- 7/10.

Ass- 10/10.

Body-8/10.

CBJ-8/10 (only CBJ).

JollyJohnny
07-02-21, 22:37
Hello all!

I have been a silent observer of this forum for years. Thanks to all brothers here for sharing your experiences. I have truly learned from your experiences.

Getting straight to my experiences in Coimbatore region so far.

This is my first encounter from couple of months back in an MP near the mall in Avi Road. It's in the 2nd floor, I believe. I was referred by a friend and we went together. Went to the reception and was quoted 1. 8 k for a 45 min service. I don't remember the type of service. Asked for a line up. There were 3 girls. Chose a girl who had a good structure and went in. The rooms were dark and okay and honestly, being my first time, I didn't know what to expect in terms of hygiene. The girl came in and asked me to change to dispo. Then the Cream massage started. We had a good chit chat during the massage. Girl was young, had a good structure and assets and her voice was very sweet. She claimed to be from Kerala and to have got a diploma or something in massage from Kerala. Wasn't sure if it's true. Name is "English pronoun for girls" Tamil word for Come"+NGI. She started with my bum and slowly moved upwards with her soft pair of hands. She stood near my head and gave me a nice shoulder massage. I did get hints of extras, she would lean so much in front that I could feel her boobs rubbing against my face. Only if her tee shirt was not there, I would have milked her boobies. But I did not want to rush and so kept it cool. Then when she was massaging my arms, asked her if she provides extras. She smiled and said we'll see after some time. Told her that I have been holding back myself for so long. Then she said 2 k for full nude B2B, 1.5 k for top access and some other options. Tried to bring down the price for B2B. First time so I was fixated on getting the best possible one. But then didn't want to negotiate too much. So I agreed to pay 2 k and then she started undressing. When she removed her tee, her cleavage and boobs were tempting me. Very good to my liking. In minutes, she was full nude and I was holding her boobies and sucking her nipples while she held my one shoulder and head. I asked her if I there is more she offers and I am ready to pay more. She said no, not even kiss or fingering. That was bit of a turn off. But I didn't mind and went back to her soft handful boobies. Her sharp nipples were hard and then she made me lie down. Climbed on top of me and started rubbing her boobs all over my body. I hugged her while she was moving all around. After about 10 minutes or so, she got down and started stroking my Johnny. I asked for a blowjob or boob job, she said no to that also. I was kneading her ass and boobs before I finally came in her palms. Got up and cleaned myself with the dispo and took a bath and left.

Damage - 1.8 k at the counter + 2 k for the girl.

Rating -.

Face - 6.5/10.

Body. Petite (7/10) - had hair under her arms which was a turn off.

Boobs. Nice soft round (8/10) - boob job would have been a dream come true.

Ass. Typical (7/10).

Attitude - (6/10) - very good at chit chat; more co-operative in services would have been awesome.

Overall - 7/10.

I felt like I had overpaid at the end though. Probably I shouldn't have shown too much of excitement or temptation in the beginning.

And perhaps should pick up negotiation tactics from seniors. .

All in all, it was a memorable first time MP experience.

Cheers!

Johnny.

CuteGuy485
07-02-21, 23:27
Friends,

Am staying this weekend near airport hotel in Coimbatore. If any of you have good SP or great contacts, please help. Will reciprocate.

PussInThePants
07-03-21, 06:33
The last digits were 698. The overall experience was good. Above average. Definitely better than most sp birds.@SnakeBab bro: I was able to see an ad for digits 698, with name kia in the ad. Not seeing Ms. Be. Also the profile is listed all over India. Is that the right profile that I am looking at or can you hint more about some keywords like african which we can search in Locan? . thanks in advance!

Marquis 1234
07-03-21, 10:37
Before 2020 I have visited Sup Bali spa, it was 200 metres from HB hotel in north direction from Hotel.

Cheers.

Erdheena.Thanks for the feedback much appreciated.

Marquis 1234
07-03-21, 10:38
Its just 100 meters from the same road. Being a new branch opened this year they haven't updated in JD or GMaps but informed regular clients. Its just 100 metres from the HB hotel. You can call Saint colony branch number and get details once opened.Thanks for the feedback much appreciated.

Marquis 1234
07-03-21, 10:41
Today I tried calling the famous spa's (Tbali spa and SUP spa) but was not lucky as both numbers were switched off.

Also I heard due to new state govt there are some licensing issues ongoing.

Any information guys its been long time since MP visit.

If you have any info please share.

SnakeBab
07-03-21, 18:23
@SnakeBab bro: I was able to see an ad for digits 698, with name kia in the ad. Not seeing Ms. Be. Also the profile is listed all over India. Is that the right profile that I am looking at or can you hint more about some keywords like african which we can search in Locan? . thanks in advance!That's the ad. Her real name starts with Bee.

CoolerPrab
07-05-21, 07:24
Hi friends,

I found this girl on online dating app. Met her once in Erode for meeting she requested to bring gifts like dress etc. It was a fair enough first meet and we spend sometime in car. She tempted me and told we shall we meet up next time in hotel.

I have booked the room in a famous hotel in Avi road, Tirupur, went to pick her up. It was fine till here.

Once I reached her place, she request for money 5 K in Advance (which I don't pay usually) but got slipped this time. Paid her upfront, then she blocked me in Gpay, whatapp, mobile everything.

PFA for her pic. So friends please beware of this girl. She is very young and so much tempting, that gets you break your rules. She always asks lot of money giving reasons, but I was avoiding, after first real meet I felt genuine but she is fraud.

Any leads in Coimbatore, Tiruppur and nearby circle is much appreciated.

Thanks Happy Mongering.

StarDucks
07-07-21, 05:07
As the spas were open decided to try them. Went a professional spa which was sending me messages for a long time. I thought they'd offer extras now. Didn't have a more professional experience ever. She wouldn't even touch any place erotic, not even by mistake.

Wasted a lot of money. Went another place, which I got a he once and asked for the same girl. Got a different girl but I couldn't recognize initially as I was bad with faces. Earlier I got a great bum massage, the best I ever got, followed by a HJ. This girl also did bum massage but scratched my ass with her nails and made me lose my erection. No extras were offered. Disappointed as the massage was also not good.

I actually made a list of spas in Salem where extras are sure shot during the lockdown but couldn't go there because of some fear. Instead wasted money in professional places hoping someone would offer extras.

StarDucks
07-07-21, 05:11
Mongering is an expensive act. Hit and miss is common. Everybody wants to have hit, but miss is partand parcel of this game. But the miss will reduced once you get experienced. My hit got only after 6 months only.

Keep enjoy.

Cheers.

Erdheena.Tried this place after two disappointing visits to professional places. Extras available, one SI girl and restvare NIs. Only two were available on my visit. Chose SI. Only HJ is available from here. But still persist with her as she looked cute. Massage was good but HJ wasn't. Not very skillful. Wanted to finish fast. 1.5 counter, 0.5 tip.

ThatTcbeGuy
07-08-21, 14:32
Hey guys,

Am back to Coimbatore after 5 long years and the scene here has completely changed. I could see a lot of new faces here.

Could anyone clarify how did you guys get the premium subscription here?

Did you guys pay via Bitcoins or any other alternative available to pay for premium membership from India?

It will be really helpful for a fellow monger to become active again here with a Premium subscription.

Can anyone of you guide me how to pay for premium subscription from India?

StarDucks
07-10-21, 03:08
After reading the forum, wanted to try tbali spa. Called the number as someone on forum said the spa is not taking calls. A guy answered and said they are open, when I said I will come tomorrow he asked me to make an appointment first. The next day called him but the phone is switched off. After trying multiple times, called spa in hotel near airport signal and made an appointment.

Had a lot of expectations from reading the forum about it. Disappointed on finding that there are no SI therapists. Only NEs. Miss R was allotted. Started the massage nicely. Soon her hand was in the dispo and I was excited. But she won't proceed any further. Would touch around but won't touch directly. I waited for sometime and finally asked for extras. She declined. I thought she is hesitant maybe because I'm a first time customer there. She said they do only massage and nothing more while massaging my balls.

I was aroused confused and disappointed all at the same time. Finally left without relief. Counter 2 K and appointment is difficult to get.

StarDucks
07-11-21, 18:53
Has anyone tried E spa in hotel G Park?

Apparently only NEs are available now there. Any recent visits?

Very perplexing to know that after the lockdown only NEs are available everywhere. How come SIs are missing from the scene?

PussInThePants
07-13-21, 08:20
That's the ad. Her real name starts with Bee.@snakebab. The ad is removed. It's showing someother number now. Any hint on how to find the ad again. I don't have a subscription for I'm.

Yddy11
07-13-21, 12:26

Very perplexing to know that after the lockdown only NEs are available everywhere. How come SIs are missing from the scene?Planning to try it sometime. Also heard from one of my friends who visited Airport spa recently that the NE therapist who is there currently was with G park previously.

PussInThePants
07-13-21, 12:27
Got the contact from locan for a chick called lara with number ending 397 from the advertiser that at snakebab mentioned. Fixed time for tomorrow, but when asked a video call confirmation, she told she will do tomorrow. So still thinking. If anyone have any reviews, please share. Would be helpful for me to decide.

SnakeBab
07-13-21, 21:56
Got the contact from locan for a chick called lara with number ending 397 from the advertiser that at snakebab mentioned. Fixed time for tomorrow, but when asked a video call confirmation, she told she will do tomorrow. So still thinking. If anyone have any reviews, please share. Would be helpful for me to decide.Her no ends with 698 bro.

PussInThePants
07-14-21, 07:35
Her no ends with 698 bro.I searched and I did not get it bro. I saw the ad couple of days back by the same advertiser, but now changed.

StarDucks
07-14-21, 07:52
Planning to try it sometime. Also heard from one of my friends who visited Airport spa recently that the NE therapist who is there currently was with G park previously.Yes. I have seen the counter guy talking to the therapist about it. I was so disappointed with the experience there I wanted to take another massage and searched around. Found GPark hotel but couldn't risk wasting money for another disappointment without confirmation. Hence asking here.

Also if anyone have info about return of SIs and extras to the airport spa, please share in the forum.

Zam007
07-15-21, 08:16
Found GPark hotel but couldn't risk wasting money for another disappointment without confirmation. Hence asking here.They do provide. Just tell them you used to come there before. If they ask the name, just say a random name or say she was from North East or You don't remember the name.

I've been there a few times, been offered. But I didn't take. I just prefer whole body massage.

Zam007
07-15-21, 12:46

Very perplexing to know that after the lockdown only NEs are available everywhere. How come SIs are missing from the scene?If I guessed the place right, there are SIs there. Maybe on the day you wanted an appointment, they were on leave.

KamalKhanan
07-15-21, 22:00
Hi friends,

I found this girl on online dating app. Met her once in Erode for meeting she requested to bring gifts like dress etc. It was a fair enough first meet and we spend sometime in car. She tempted me and told we shall we meet up next time in hotel.

I have booked the room in a famous hotel in Avi road, Tirupur, went to pick her up. It was fine till here.

Once I reached her place, she request for money 5 K in Advance (which I don't pay usually) but got slipped this time. Paid her upfront, then she blocked me in Gpay, whatapp, mobile everything.

PFA for her pic. So friends please beware of this girl. She is very young and so much tempting, that gets you break your rules. She always asks lot of money giving reasons, but I was avoiding, after first real meet I felt genuine but she is fraud.

Any leads in Coimbatore, Tiruppur and nearby circle is much appreciated.

Thanks Happy Mongering.Sorry for your loss and time wasted.

But thanks for alerting others her, soon will catch her.

StarDucks
07-16-21, 03:41
They do provide. Just tell them you used to come there before. If they ask the name, just say a random name or say she was from North East or You don't remember the name.

I've been there a few times, been offered. But I didn't take. I just prefer whole body massage.Thanks for the response and the tip. I'll try soon. Hopefully it'll be a good experience. Had a couple of disappointing and underwhelming sessions recently need a satisfying session.

StarDucks
07-16-21, 03:52
They do provide. Just tell them you used to come there before. If they ask the name, just say a random name or say she was from North East or You don't remember the name.

I've been there a few times, been offered. But I didn't take. I just prefer whole body massage.Thanks for the response. I tried that trick at a professional spa once and got a bum massage. I also like a full body massage, would love it if it's sensual. Will try the gkpark soon. Thanks again.

Cheers.

Yddy11
07-18-21, 06:30
Visited for some work and thought of trying a new spa this time. It's located in first floor above famous home appliances shop. They had 4 selections all Tamil. Not young but around 30 and took 90 minutes to try two people. Massage was way better than many places. Started off with massage with the first girl and she asked upfront about extra and they do massage depending on the extras. I told her to continue massage and we can discuss later. She gave enough hints and was trying to start extras soon. After 30 minutes again she asked I denied and moved on to next therapist. She was quite accommodating and did a good sensual massage. Took TA + HJ for 1 k. Most of them here are ready for full nude too but asking 4 K which is too high is what I feel. Definitely worth for a quick release. Rooms are very clean and setup is really good.

Counter charges: 1 k +1 k + 1 k.

Therapist: H & R

Please PM for further details. Can be found easily in just dial.

StarDucks
07-23-21, 05:26
If I guessed the place right, there are SIs there. Maybe on the day you wanted an appointment, they were on leave.Nope. There are no SIs there right now. Called them and confirmed. Same with J hotel spa too, No SIs. Only NEs available at both places with limited extras, I. E only he at ridiculous prices.

StarDucks
07-23-21, 06:06
Went to a newly started place in s. College road in Slm. Only one SI on that day. Only he and TA offered. The other girls offer more apparently but I persisted with The SI as I never tried one. Non sensual massage. Hurried HJ. Not a very Sensual experience. Only good thing was extras cost 500. Could try other girls for better extras and experience. Counter is 1.5 k.

Second session was just a few meters down the lane. You can find this holistic wellness center on jd easily. I've been here earlier, saw the selection but didn't take the service. One girl looked good then.

I know this is a sure shot place but didn't like the place much. This time decide to try and took a chubby mallu girl. She didn't know massage. Youtube training apparently. Not a sensual massage as she doesn't know how to do it. Extras will be provided only at the end. He for 1 K and no access. No massage skills and 10 min of extras at 1 k. Ridiculous. Negotiated for 1.5 k for TL. That was also offered only at the end. Just for a few minutes. Can't suck. That's 500 more. Anyway I didn't want to remove my mask. Everything sucked. The room. The bathroom. Everything sucked except her boobs. They were soft plump fleshy with big soft nipples. They are the only good thing in the entire experience. But it's not VFM for me. Inexperienced girls do not give a good session in massage. Extras are for a limited time. She won't even cleanup. Counter is 1.5 k. This place rotates girls. Usually both SIs and NIs are available.

Went to a Balinese massage spa in a hotel near junction. Already went once and had the worst experience ever. No extras, not a proper massage. But wanted to try again with a different girl. The massage was good. No extras were discussed but it was a really good massage. She seemed friendly. I will try again with the same girl and see what happens.

This was in Coimbatore. Called T. Bali spa, as usual it was switched off. Went to a Ayurvedic massage center which was also closed. Another spa in the same building, that was also closed. Called GPark spa. Only NEs available. Called J hotel spa, even though I had a disappointing experience earlier, I tried again because of all the fabulous reviews on the forum. Saw an SI girl, not a good looker but still got excited. Turned out to be the cleaning staff. Only NEs were available. A very professional looking girl came. No hints of Extras, if there were hints they were very subtle and I missed them. Wanted to Terminate the session and go somewhere else. Asked for a bum massage and got a decent one. Asked her if I can remove the dispo, she agreed. Asked for extras, quoted 2 K for he and nothing else. 2 k for only HJ? Wow. I thought prices will come down lockdown but instead they doubled. Tried to bargain. She seemed reluctant. Finally agreed for 1 k. That's not VFM for me. But couldn't spend anymore time looking for relief. Session was good. Cost was not.

Counter 2 k.

Dump123
07-23-21, 17:14
Hi Senior,

Any hint to the spot? Like spa name.

This is a 3 month old FR of December. I was at Coimbatore for work and wanted some action by the end of the day. Scanned thru locanto and saw many ads offering FS at the SPs place and also few Spas. Contacted most of them and ultimately decided to go to a spa at Vadavalli as I was told that there are a couple of Mallu chics. Also was offered extras which I was informed I could talk to therapist. Accordingly reached the place by 3 pm and was shown the line up- 2 Mallu one girl in 20's and the other one a MILF around 40 and I had an instant hard on on seeing the MILF who was on a Saree and was wearing saree very low exposing her naval and tummy. Also there were 2 other Tamil girls and one was busy. Being a Mallu and being a MILF lover opted for Mallu MILF name Girija. Paid 1200 at counter and was guided to the room by Girija who handed over the Dispo and asked to wear. I cough her hand while taking the dispo and she said don't be too fast and let me come back. I could hear the chit chat in Tamil in the next room where one guy was enjoying wit the girl. The guy was laughing and the girl was moaning which gave me enough indication the guy was enjoying extra. As I was changing, Girija walked in, closed door and I was nude and Johnny was hard. I informed Girija that I was not going to wear Dispo and tried to hugg her. She was smiling and asked me what I wanted In Malayalam. I hugged her and kissed her and she reciprocated by kissing me and held Johnny in hand. She said it is quite hard and was teasing the head with her thumb. I could feel she knew the trade well and I was happy that I would get good service. I took 1000 bucks and gave her and said I wanted everything including FS..

BornToFight96
07-23-21, 19:58
Hi Senior,

Any hint to the spot? Like spa name.No use bro, I texted him a lot time, no response from him.

EatPrayLove
07-23-21, 21:10
Hey guys,

I know this might be a redundant questions since I know it's next to impossible to get I-pills across the counter in TN, but anyone with suggestions to have it delivered atleast? Was in a steamy session with a colleague in an isolated spot in the car and ended up fucking her raw. Had a helluva time running to all pharmacies for an I-pill and finally had to source it from a doctor friend at a PHC. Help in this regard would be greatly appreciated for all my future adventures.

Cheers. EPL.

Chico Charlie 1
07-24-21, 09:14
Dear fellow senior.

I pill is too common to ask for. Most chemists are not keeping it as it ahs quite a lot of side effects like varicose veins etc.

Better ask for "Unwanted72". Much better medicine with the same result.

All the best.

Hey guys,

I know this might be a redundant questions since I know it's next to impossible to get I-pills across the counter in TN, but anyone with suggestions to have it delivered atleast? Was in a steamy session with a colleague in an isolated spot in the car and ended up fucking her raw. Had a helluva time running to all pharmacies for an I-pill and finally had to source it from a doctor friend at a PHC. Help in this regard would be greatly appreciated for all my future adventures.

Cheers. EPL.

OracleCbe
07-24-21, 15:12
Have visited this chic today near spatti. She demanded 5 k came down for 3 k. You can go take her service if you like afro gals with tight ass.

Damage 3 k.

CBJ 7/10, RCG 8/10, Boobs saggy 4/10.

Attitude 7/10.

SnakeBab
07-24-21, 19:52
Have visited this chic today near spatti. She demanded 5 k came down for 3 k. You can go take her service if you like afro gals with tight ass.

Damage 3 k.

CBJ 7/10, RCG 8/10, Boobs saggy 4/10.

Attitude 7/10.Great bro. I hope people are doing well. Coimbatore scene is there apart from MPs people just have to keep their ears to the ground and see. I wish people would unearth some indes too.

Dump123
07-25-21, 10:55
One of spa near vada val, named santhosam in English. Easy to guess in searching google and follow map location to locate the house.

I used couple of times, it's 2.5 k for top less and happy ending are allowed service from the reception, later once we entered the room and after 20 minutes, they allowed to touch and enjoy at certain limit can fingering and smooches etc. They change their women, sometime Tamil, Malayalam mixed with heavyweight girls available around 25 years are chosen as your interest. In my recent visit, Tamil girl tall and tattoo near neck and above boobs who did good massage on spinal. So quick to finish massage in 15 minutes and jump to Happy ending. I chosen top less, she went to bathroom and removed her bra and back to massage table and closed eyes and murmur herself like chanting and make me to cum. I felt she is not interested, I moved out in 20 minutes. Informed the reception on attitude and willingness is low.

Price 2.5 k for top less.

Simple massage and happy ending 1.5 k.

Hereafter no turn to this spa, nearby houses were populated and the doors were cut into half the privacy also questioned.

I'm searching for some good spa provider.

Sagarr
07-25-21, 15:49
Some goons from Tirupur acting as cops, or real cops with lady police too.

Minted quite some money from my side. They,

Barged in SP place about 5 persons in khaki pants and Coimbatore police.

Mask.

And what happens next is scary. I can't explain it.

Always and always carry less cash, no identity card, no mobile, no vehicle, no purse.

Stay low for a month or two. Or go with a fellow mate.

Else go guns blazing.

Avoiding MP and SP in Coimbatore and sticking only to independents that to not in Coimbatore and Surrounding.

I quit my mongering in South.

Sagarr
07-25-21, 15:58
Coimbatore and Surrounding members stay very cautious.

The LE or along with goons to mint money.

Stay safe or monger with a friend or two. To be on a safer side.

MP and SP or not safe as of now.

I quit SP visits.

Msdian
07-25-21, 18:19

I quit SP visits.That's really scary, am silent forum reader for the past two years, finally activated pm, it's really sad news while thought of started trying here via forum, even I have requested 2-3 pm, indie contacts via pm, no response though, is really MP only the option in south TN? How about the action in three star or five star hotels, sorry for my grammar English, at seniors kindly suggest.

StarDucks
07-26-21, 03:21

Mask.

Always and always carry less cash, no identity card, no mobile, no vehicle, no purse.

Else go guns blazing.

Avoiding MP and SP in Coimbatore and sticking only to independents that to not in Coimbatore and Surrounding.

I quit my mongering in South.Many spas in Coimbatore and Salem were closed recently. I thought this was because of the pandemic. But yesterday a couple of spas I've recently visit also were closed. About to post in the forum to ask about LE activity. Be safe everyone.

MaduraiBoy05
07-26-21, 03:39
Sad to here such news bro. With which SP did it happen bro?

Mask.

Stay low for a month or two. Or go with a fellow mate..

SnakeBab
07-26-21, 04:13

Mask.

Else go guns blazing.

I quit my mongering in South.This is quite scary. I asked a few contacts inside the LE department they seem unaware of the this shake up but they say this could be an action from the higher ups too. There is a new change in the district level LE leadership so this is to be expected. So be careful for a few days. MPs are to be avoided at all costs because they aren't exactly subtle. Most people know what these spas do.

Yddy11
07-26-21, 22:03

I quit SP visits.Sorry to hear this bro. I would avoid visiting any at least for a month. I reached out to one of my regular contacts he has closed down his recently due to lack of support from LE as things have changed and since most of places are closed in erode, Salem and nearby cities all workers are now in tpr, cbe. Guys do stay low for at least a month. My contact said things will be back to normal in few weeks.

Yddy11
07-27-21, 20:15
The MP is located on a hotel in Cbe. They have 5 therapists I didn't ask for selection and asked to give the best one, got a Tamil therapist. Rooms ok and not that bad. Changed and therapist came in, started off with massage. She asked the question of extras upfront and got to know from her about the other MPs that are present. After 30 she removed the dispo and started off with bum massage. Then she provided a HJ. It's way better than many places I have been to in TPR and Cbe.

1. 8 k + 1 k.

Therapist Ms A.skilled and in her mid 30's.

Looks: 7/10.

Will stay low for at least a month after reading a senior's post. Let's follow some things like not much extra cash, no cards and wallet. If possible no phone too. Only when we get into an issue we think about all the things that we could done better. Safe mongering guys.

SureshrTup
07-29-21, 07:05
Been a long time since stopped visiting MP and Sp. Last week suddenly got a msg from unknown number stating new availability.

Immediately called them and confirmed the place thinking it's a MP.

Went to place they mentioned an called them.

To my surprise he asked to come to one hotel near by which is in Center of city.

It was at the top floor and found well furnished rooms. With double mind asked the guy is it MP and he said it's also available with service. Asked him for the line up and he shown me a petite women at 30's and without question asked him the amount and paid.

Went in the room (first time in such a place) wow feel and felt relaxed.

Started the convo and felt comfortable. Slowly started and had a good time.

Damage 3 k at counter incl tip felt good for the place.

Place 9/10 neat and clean but I felt little tensed due to location.

Company and other 8/10.

After reading the LE activity from our fellow monger felt really shaken.

May visit again after everything become normal.

JoeRom187
07-29-21, 10:32
Hello seniors,

I'm new to this forum.

Would like to know if any Indies, MP or SP available in elder son of lord shiva (g) location. Help is much appreciated. I will return you some indies contact near couple of other location in cbe.

Thank you.

Razu123
07-30-21, 17:26
Been a long time since stopped visiting MP and Sp. Last week suddenly got a msg from unknown number stating new availability.

Immediately called them and confirmed the place thinking it's a MP.

Went to place they mentioned an called them.

To my surprise he asked to come to one hotel near by which is in Center of city.

It was at the top floor and found well furnished rooms. With double mind asked the guy is it MP and he said it's also available with service. Asked him for the line up and he shown me a petite women at 30's and without question asked him the amount and paid.

Went in the room (first time in such a place) wow feel and felt relaxed.

Started the convo and felt comfortable. Slowly started and had a good time.

Damage 3 k at counter incl tip felt good for the place.

Place 9/10 neat and clean but I felt little tensed due to location..Hai Suresh happy to hear that you had such a good experience.

Can you please help out little pointers about the location. Also, please let us know, if we can directly walking or need to contact them first and book appointments? Thanks in Advance.

StarDucks
07-30-21, 19:04
Recently I decided to try a a new therapist at my regular MP which is almost professional type. Only once got HJ there, but decent massage almost every time. But the MP was closed. Some other MPs were also closed on that day. It was a Sunday. So went a hotel where Balinese massage was offered. Earlier had a decent massage there and found the girl friendly. Wanted to take it further and asked for a bum massage this time only to get a lecture about professional massage. Massage wasn't good too. Left there and went to the new MP on s. Col road (slm). Got a mallu MILF who couldn't look more disinterested in the deed. Maybe she was tired or she was not GFE, the experience totally sucked. Never had such mechanical session before. 1.5 k counter and 1.5 k tips, down the drain. These experiences are becoming increasingly common nowadays. Both Slm and Coimbatore MPs are not providing VFM experiences.

BigBoy95
08-01-21, 18:25
Hi,

I'll be visiting CBE later this week. Can anyone help with MP with sure shot extras in Gopalapuram area. Many thanks in advance.

Yddy11
08-04-21, 06:35
Hi,

I'll be visiting CBE later this week. Can anyone help with MP with sure shot extras in Gopalapuram area. Many thanks in advance.Hi bro, your inbox seems to be full. I do not know of MP in gopalapuram but there are some options in Avinashi road. Do send a pm in case it will be helpful for you.

SureshrTup
08-04-21, 07:05
Hai Suresh happy to hear that you had such a good experience.

Can you please help out little pointers about the location. Also, please let us know, if we can directly walking or need to contact them first and book appointments? Thanks in Advance.You can go directly to third floor as they have one MP at second floor in diff name.

Located near famous three Letter appliance store starts with m and ends with be at Center of the city.

Hotel name starts with Tamil translation of voice. Hope you can find now easily.

AussieGaigin
08-05-21, 13:05
Hello seniors,

I'm new to this forum.

Thank you.Newbies are recommended to read the instructions at top of page.

SnakeBab
08-09-21, 18:46
Hey bros. I'm in need of indie or sp contacts who provide long time or full night service. I need to ASAP. Please help.

TIA.

Yddy11
08-14-21, 19:43
Visited much spoken airport spa twice but had my friend wait and call me in case he notices anything fishy. They have NE and south now. As there are many places I am aware for south thought will try NE. Took Ms are during first visit and then was able to connect with her quite well. She started talking a lot about her and I got a sensual massage after a very long time. This would be normal in Bangalore but in Cbe I haven't got this before. She did tell she can offer HJ but not anything more. I was good for HJ and paid her 1 k. She mentioned about her friend so thought will take next time.

Second visit.

Same arrangement, I took Ms see she also has very good massage skills but she wouldn't talk much like Ms are and I felt the other therapist to be better for some reason but recommend her too.

Damage: 2 k + 1 k.

The counter charges are quite high, the place is clean and neat but at this price I wouldn't frequent my visits. Per visit paying 3 k just for a HJ seems a little higher. All places have increased their prices saying cvid and so sales. Many places don't say salary and therapist make a living with tips so ultimately we end up paying high prices. Tried some new places in TPR but nothing worthy will share an FR so mongers can avoid visiting those places.

Having an inde or genuine trustworthy SP would be great but I think such actions aren't that happening through forum I believe. There can be few actions outside ISG. In case I get a connection I will share it here. So far no luck.

EatPrayLove
08-15-21, 19:56
Dear fellow senior.

I pill is too common to ask for. Most chemists are not keeping it as it ahs quite a lot of side effects like varicose veins etc.

Better ask for "Unwanted72". Much better medicine with the same result.

All the best.Thanks for the suggestion buddy. Managed to order online on Apollo.

PussInThePants
08-16-21, 15:34
Looks like two new afro chicks are listed in loc. Numbers ending in 9272 and other 6782. Would be good to know if anyone had an experience. Thanks in advance.

Deepakch23
08-17-21, 15:04
You can go directly to third floor as they have one MP at second floor in diff name.

Located near famous three Letter appliance store starts with m and ends with be at Center of the city.

Hotel name starts with Tamil translation of voice. Hope you can find now easily.Bro,

I'm new here in Coimbatore looking for some action. I'm not that good in Tamil or don't know about this place. Do you mind sharing few other pointers.

Jollu004
08-17-21, 19:00
This report was before the second wave during Feb month. Visited CBE for a personal work and while returning thought of taking a massage. I stopped at the airport signal and googled nearby spas. Found couple of spas and called them to check their availability. One of the spa (one letter spa) operating at a decent hotel top floor confirmed the therapist availability.

This is my first MP visit in cbe and to this spa. The guy at the reception was nice and offered good deal of 1500 for 60 minutes. I requested him to assign a friendly therapist. I went inside the massage room. The room was very clean and fresh attached with a good bath. Got assigned a NE therapist. She gave a very good massage at back and talking a lot about her stay at cbe, her experience with Tamil customers. After some time turned front and she was continuing nice massage. I pop the question about extras. She winked her eyes and nodded her head that it's available. Inquired about the menu. She said everything. Unfortunately, didn't carry the protection so FS out of discussion. Requested her to offer FN B2 be. She agreed for 2500. She removed my dispo and also her dress. She was lean and milky white. The next half an hour was like in heaven till the reception guy gave a signal that the time was over.

Damage: 1. 5 k counter + 2.5 k to the girl.

Rating.

Face: 9/10.

Body: 9/10.

Boobs: 5/10 small but not bad.

GFE: 20/10.

Overall: 10/10.

I wish to repeat but COVID didn't allow me.

CoolerPrab
08-19-21, 08:41
I have been trying long time to get contact details but no luck.

Please someone help me.

I have a fantasy for lactating women.

AussieGaigin
08-19-21, 09:16
Hello seniors,

I'm new to this forum.

Would like to know if any Indies, MP or SP available in elder son of lord shiva (g) location. Help is much appreciated. I will return you some indies contact near couple of other location in cbe.

Thank you.New members should read the instructions at top of page before requesting contacts.

Adirox
08-19-21, 10:35
This report was before the second wave during Feb month. Visited CBE for a personal work and while returning thought of taking a massage. I stopped at the airport signal and googled nearby spas. Found couple of spas and called them to check their availability. One of the spa (one letter spa) operating at a decent hotel top floor confirmed the therapist availability.

This is my first MP visit in cbe and to this spa. The guy at the reception was nice and offered good deal of 1500 for 60 minutes. I requested him to assign a friendly therapist. I went inside the massage room. The room was very clean and fresh attached with a good bath. Got assigned a NE therapist. She gave a very good massage at back and talking a lot about her stay at cbe, her experience with Tamil customers. After some time turned front and she was continuing nice massage. I pop the question about extras. She winked her eyes and nodded her head that it's available. Inquired about the menu. She said everything. Unfortunately, didn't carry the protection so FS out of discussion. Requested her to offer FN B2 be. She agreed for 2500. She removed my dispo and also her dress. She was lean and milky white. The next half an hour was like in heaven till the reception guy gave a signal that the time was over..Went to check yesterday, they said it's been closed for a while now because of covid. Not sure if anything is wrong there (lights were on inside).

Dude270
08-20-21, 18:18
Hi all,

Looking for safe MP options in CBE.

Please recommend.

Barani
08-21-21, 04:11
Please avoid. They are friends staying in an independent house and their pic won't match at all. Ask them for video.

Don't bother to try it's a waste of money and time. Will ask you to come near saravampatti although they stay near cri / kallukuli busstop. They have put fake photos and promise things which they won't do.

Looks like two new afro chicks are listed in loc. Numbers ending in 9272 and other 6782. Would be good to know if anyone had an experience. Thanks in advance.

StarDucks
08-22-21, 10:48
Most of the spas are closed. "Professional spas" are closed too. Don't have any idea what's going on. Is it LE scare or covid precautions? Some seem to run out of business. Few spas that are open or charging high. Every other city forum is full of MP reports except here. Good to know SIs returned to airport spa. The guy asked for 2. 5 k last time for 1 HR session. This is getting more expensive and dangerous.

StarDucks
08-22-21, 10:58
A friend of mine is visiting next month and will stay for a week. Needs a budget friendly hotel with good MP for extras near the main bus stand. I know only hotels in Avi road. So advised him to stay in a budget hotel and visit MPs in Avi road, like the airport spa in free time.

What is the present scenario in Coimbatore? Heard about LE activities. Also a lot of spas are closed now. Any pointers to a good stay?

MaddyOnFire
08-22-21, 13:28
Hi all,

Looking for safe MP options in CBE.

Please recommend.Try you spa in Vadavalli. Translate you in English. It is active and 1500 wit HJ and rest based on extras.

Adirox
08-22-21, 19:33
Returned to cbe on Saturday, everyone's uped the prices, visited MP in A road. Counter damages was 2 k, but thers a beautiful SI in her 24 available. She's joined this week. (Don't miss her out but rates look pretty high).

Extras are also expensive 2 k HJ + TA. She dint hesitate for BA. No FS.

WIR maybe if the same girl is available when I'm back to Coimbatore. Else not prices to high.

Found an afro contact on MR, she's the same on loconto, a member already wrote to avoid her. Does to accept to do a video call before visit skipped.

Anyone's got contacts please drop a PM. New to cbe, can reciprocate with Bangalore contacts.

Stay safe.

PussInThePants
08-23-21, 07:03
Please avoid. They are friends staying in an independent house and their pic won't match at all. Ask them for video.

Don't bother to try it's a waste of money and time. Will ask you to come near saravampatti although they stay near cri / kallukuli busstop. They have put fake photos and promise things which they won't do.Thanks bro, you saved my money and time!!

SeekMassage24
08-23-21, 08:00
In my recent visit to CBE, realized most spas were closed due to 5 pm lockdown.

Found one open in upper floor of famous mall.

Paid counter fee, looked professional, so no selection. Opted for oil as shower was good.

Massage was decent, usual. 30 minutes, turned around and continued as usual again.

There was a bit of extra touching here and there. Asked for a slow and sensual massage after turning around which was gladly accepted.

Towards the end, she asked about extras. I opted only for HJ but asked to add extra time and not finish everything in 60 Mts. She said fine. I was allowed very good access especially down under.

Probably that turned her on heavily at which I asked her to return the favour. She was hesitant at first and I said fine. But then few seconds later, she just asked pulled me up and took me to the shower.

She quickly went out (guess to inform about extra time) and came back. 5 minutes of awesome standing BJ and I came out a happy man!!

Looks. Above average.

Counter charges + 1.5 (her voluntary last 5 minutes in the shower).

Vinothkm123
08-23-21, 12:24
Try you spa in Vadavalli. Translate you in English. It is active and 1500 wit HJ and rest based on extras.Is it a wellness centre?

Sagarr
08-23-21, 13:47
Most of the spas are closed. "Professional spas" are closed too. Don't have any idea what's going on. Is it LE scare or covid precautions? Some seem to run out of business. Few spas that are open or charging high. Every other city forum is full of MP reports except here. Good to know SIs returned to airport spa. The guy asked for 2. 5 k last time for 1 HR session. This is getting more expensive and dangerous.There is a routine check up in, hotel local check-in and raids in spa by LE. Most.

Often now days.

Also strict check up in dhabas, restaurant for dine in liquor. After 5- 8 o clock.

Almost all the local contacts changed their numbers or gone inactive.

Stay low or stick with well known contacts for now!

Erdheena
08-23-21, 19:54
Hi what type of massage you had? Oil or Thai?

Erdheena.

This is my first MP visit in cbe and to this spa. The guy at the reception was nice and offered good deal of 1500 for 60 minutes. I requested him to assign a friendly therapist. I went inside the massage room. The room was very clean and fresh attached with a good bath. Got assigned a NE therapist. She gave a very good massage at back and talking a lot about her stay at cbe, her experience with Tamil customers. After some time turned front and she was continuing nice massage. I pop the question about extras. She winked her eyes and nodded her head that it's available. Inquired about the menu. She said everything. Unfortunately, didn't carry the protection so FS out of discussion. Requested her to offer FN B2 be. She agreed for 2500. She removed my dispo and also her dress. She was lean and milky white. The next half an hour was like in heaven till the reception guy gave a signal that the time was over.

Damage: 1. 5 k counter + 2.5 k to the girl.

Rating.

Face: 9/10.

Body: 9/10.

Boobs: 5/10 small but not bad.

GFE: 20/10.

Overall: 10/10.

I wish to repeat but COVID didn't allow me.

MaddyOnFire
08-24-21, 04:40
Is it a wellness centre?Right that is correct wellness Center.

StarDucks
08-25-21, 19:10
There is a routine check up in, hotel local check-in and raids in spa by LE. Most.

Often now days.

Also strict check up in dhabas, restaurant for dine in liquor. After 5- 8 o clock.

Almost all the local contacts changed their numbers or gone inactive.

Stay low or stick with well known contacts for now!Thanks for the reply.

No more well known contacts now. All the contacts are gone, shops closed. Everyone is saying that the third wave is imminent. Want to try something good before everything is locked down again.

Airport spa has become expensive with limited extras, Vadavalli is too far,. Can't see safer options anywhere now. Will try that vadavalli option if anyone posts an FR.

StarDucks
08-25-21, 19:12
Right that is correct wellness Center.Can anyone post an FR for this center?

MaddyOnFire
08-26-21, 08:58
Thanks for the reply.

No more well known contacts now. All the contacts are gone, shops closed. Everyone is saying that the third wave is imminent. Want to try something good before everything is locked down again.

Airport spa has become expensive with limited extras, Vadavalli is too far,. Can't see safer options anywhere now. Will try that vadavalli option if anyone posts an FR.Heard from spa people. Some say it is due to new collector who wants the city clean few say that grand god s own country name spa was busted red handed in vadavalli. Which lead to all these raids. Now there are few spas getting their license and permission to run the spas. The one which I had mentioned in the previous report spa in Vadavalli the owner mentioned the things are sorted and had got permission to run the spa. I did have a visit and felt it was safe at this point of time with extras. Counter change 1.5 k includes HJ and extra 0.5 k for topless and TA which might go up to 1 k. Again depends on therapists and what service they provide. Easy search in JD with name ending wellness spa. Therapist are rotated on a weekly basis is what I heard from therapist. Safe mongering!

StarDucks
08-29-21, 07:25
Heard from spa people. Some say it is due to new collector who wants the city clean few say that grand god s own country name spa was busted red handed in vadavalli. Which lead to all these raids. Now there are few spas getting their license and permission to run the spas. The one which I had mentioned in the previous report spa in Vadavalli the owner mentioned the things are sorted and had got permission to run the spa. I did have a visit and felt it was safe at this point of time with extras. Counter change 1.5 k includes HJ and extra 0.5 k for topless and TA which might go up to 1 k. Again depends on therapists and what service they provide. Easy search in JD with name ending wellness spa. Therapist are rotated on a weekly basis is what I heard from therapist. Safe mongering!Thanks for the FR. I will soon try it. Will be grateful for any other suggestions.

SureshrTup
08-29-21, 08:40
After hectic work for a week planned for a MP visit.

Called and checked my regular MP located at three letter theatre stop at Avi road.

He said only one therapist is available. With mixed mind went to check.

Found a young dark girl in 20's and paid in counter with double mind.

Went to room and changed dispo. She came in and started a very average massage.

Was totally mood off and after some time she moved down and removed dispo and gave good back massage.

It was really tempting and I turned back she smiled at me and give a good hug.

Then started the deed and both are in birth suit in seconds.

Kept my fingers in and that the point she was out of the world.

She got very tempted and started making sounds and my hands are wet.

When I asked for service she happily said yes. But no safety in hand so didn't attempt.

Had a wonderful time and will go soon again with safety.

Boo - 8/10.

Cleanliness - 10/10.

Company - 10/10.

At the end I asked how much you want and she happily said what ever you wish.

Give her 1000 and she got it without any expectations and was smiling.

GreenArrow77
08-30-21, 11:36
After hectic work for a week planned for a MP visit.

Called and checked my regular MP located at three letter theatre stop at Avi road.

He said only one therapist is available. With mixed mind went to check.

Found a young dark girl in 20's and paid in counter with double mind.

Went to room and changed dispo. She came in and started a very average massage.

Was totally mood off and after some time she moved down and removed dispo and gave good back massage.

It was really tempting and I turned back she smiled at me and give a good hug.

Then started the deed and both are in birth suit in seconds.

Kept my fingers in and that the point she was out of the world..Hello bro,

Can you provide more pointers for the location.

Thanks in advance.

EatPrayLove
09-01-21, 03:49
Hey guys.

Will be in this belt today for some work. Anything worth looking at?

TIA.

EPL.

JollyJohnny
09-04-21, 20:20
In my recent visit to CBE, realized most spas were closed due to 5 pm lockdown.

Found one open in upper floor of famous mall.

Paid counter fee, looked professional, so no selection. Opted for oil as shower was good.

Massage was decent, usual. 30 minutes, turned around and continued as usual again.

There was a bit of extra touching here and there. Asked for a slow and sensual massage after turning around which was gladly accepted.

Towards the end, she asked about extras. I opted only for HJ but asked to add extra time and not finish everything in 60 Mts. She said fine. I was allowed very good access especially down under.

Probably that turned her on heavily at which I asked her to return the favour. She was hesitant at first and I said fine. But then few seconds later, she just asked pulled me up and took me to the shower..Which one is this? Avi road or Bond road?

JollyJohnny
09-04-21, 20:27
Hey guys.

Will be in this belt today for some work. Anything worth looking at?

TIA.

EPL.Check your PM bro.

Sagarr
09-05-21, 10:07
Tried an MP in t road after bypass.

It was a single bhk setup, with proper tables and ambience.

Shared shower for two rooms.

And very hygienic.

With wooden steam box.

There was two of them in late 30's.

Both from Kerala.

Selected oil massage for one hour, 1.5 k.

Massage was proper.

Felt very relaxed.

At the end enquired about extras.

0.5 k for HJ and ta.

They said new therapist will come after some days.

Will repeat maybe for the massage.

Got an SP contact a little far from sulur dint tried yet.

He said he got four north girls with spot selection.

Quotes 5 k 1 HR and 18 k FR night!

If anyone tried pass on the FR.