PDA

View Full Version : Coimbatore

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13

BornToFight96
09-06-21, 09:25
In my recent visit to CBE, realized most spas were closed due to 5 pm lockdown.

Found one open in upper floor of famous mall.

Paid counter fee, looked professional, so no selection. Opted for oil as shower was good.

Massage was decent, usual. 30 minutes, turned around and continued as usual again.

There was a bit of extra touching here and there. Asked for a slow and sensual massage after turning around which was gladly accepted.

Towards the end, she asked about extras. I opted only for HJ but asked to add extra time and not finish everything in 60 Mts. She said fine. I was allowed very good access especially down under.

Probably that turned her on heavily at which I asked her to return the favour. She was hesitant at first and I said fine. But then few seconds later, she just asked pulled me up and took me to the shower..

Sagarr
09-06-21, 17:11
.Can be easily decoded, I've also PM you.

Enjoy!

Sagarr
09-06-21, 17:18
SP climbs to be near air FR ce.

Have shared there birds. Also does.

Outcall to hotels.

5 k 1 HR 18 k night.

If anyone tried or it's a fake.

Let me know.

Vinothkm123
09-06-21, 21:19

Outcall to hotels.

5 k 1 HR 18 k night.

Let me know.First photo girl is currently in Chennai with a genuine SP. If its available today in cbe its fake bro.

Ramon85
09-07-21, 15:34

Outcall to hotels.

5 k 1 HR 18 k night.

Let me know.1st picture is screenshot of whatsapp DP and 4th one is screenshot from whatsapp status. If genuine SP having bird in hand, should be having proper photo that is not screenshot right? Possibility of scam or bait & switch. Tread carefully.

EatPrayLove
09-08-21, 03:58
Check your PM bro.Appreciate the suggestion my friend.

Cheers.

Yddy11
09-10-21, 10:11
Was staying low due to work and LE action. I visited the famous mall in Cbe for some shopping came across an MP in the top most floor in the corner. Just noticed the receptionist NE Come out and I called them to check prices and staff. Mostly NI and NE. Counter charge was 2. 3 couldn't negotiate further. Asked her to assign a good therapist. I knew extras are definitely there. Got a MILF NI assigned, she started off with massage and no signs of extras but she gave a very nice massage. I started taking to her about other therapists, looks like most of them are from same place and know each other well. While talking about other places in Cbe topic of extras popped up asking how other places are and charges. She asked 2 k initially I said 1 k for HJ and TA anything more I am not interested. Then she agreed and did a okay bum massage and gave a HJ. Maybe I will try other therapists next time but the overall cost has increased in Cbe And in tpr not able to find an MP with good massage and extras.

High counter charges:

I try my best to negotiate counter charges but everywhere it's 2 k now which is quite in my opinion. They don't offer massage even for 45 minutes in many places.

No luck in sp / inde in Cbe. Any pointers much appreciated.

Sagarr
09-10-21, 14:37
Was staying low due to work and LE action. I visited the famous mall in Cbe for some shopping came across an MP in the top most floor in the corner. Just noticed the receptionist NE Come out and I called them to check prices and staff. Mostly NI and NE. Counter charge was 2. 3 couldn't negotiate further. Asked her to assign a good therapist. I knew extras are definitely there. Got a MILF NI assigned, she started off with massage and no signs of extras but she gave a very nice massage. I started taking to her about other therapists, looks like most of them are from same place and know each other well. While talking about other places in Cbe topic of extras popped up asking how other places are and charges. She asked 2 k initially I said 1 k for HJ and TA anything more I am not interested. Then she agreed and did a okay bum massage and gave a HJ. Maybe I will try other therapists next time but the overall cost has increased in Cbe And in tpr not able to find an MP with good massage and extras.

High counter charges:

I try my best to negotiate counter charges but everywhere it's 2 k now which is quite in my opinion. They don't offer massage even for 45 minutes in many places.

No luck in sp / inde in Cbe. Any pointers much appreciated.Well due to covid and most of the gates are closed, for a long time.

There is always negotiation to the lower price. I took 60 min for 1.5 k in f mall.

Just don't pay what they ask.

500 max for ta and HJ in MP.

That's what am paying, maybe lower to regular.

I've tried only one FS for 1.5 k in MP so can't comment on it.

Yddy11
09-11-21, 04:04
Well due to covid and most of the gates are closed, for a long time.

There is always negotiation to the lower price. I took 60 min for 1.5 k in f mall.

Just don't pay what they ask.

500 max for ta and HJ in MP.

That's what am paying, maybe lower to regular.

I've tried only one FS for 1.5 k in MP so can't comment on it.Yes bro I knew I paid high after I came out. I will negotiate further else skip the MP. ,This was the highest counter I have paid so far.

Mockingbird
09-12-21, 04:03
This is my first report.

Vadavelli seems to be the go to place for spas in Cbe. I tried one on Vadavelli Thondamuthur Road this week. Had 4 to select from. In such cases, I have normally found just 1/2 to be good. But in this case, I found all 4 to be good. I guess they must all me around 25. I selected miss and.

Counter charges 1.3 k + 1 k for TA+HJ (found it to be a little expensive).

I found the service to be rushed and mechanical. Next time, I'll try with a different therapist.

Bheem
09-12-21, 14:53
Any help in Coimbatore. Staying for tonight and tomorrow.

Vibee
09-13-21, 15:25
Hi guys,

I was active long back now back to score. I got a message from a number on August from a MP and they said in the message as only regular people are sent message so please don't share the details with others. Now coming to the deed the place was near bhavan which is famous for non veg next to airport (Sona victory) The spa is on top floor its easy to find number online. Shown the line up one aunty and 2 Girls in 20's. Opted for the girl whose name is the heroin of lasts Salman bhai movie. Once entered the girl was good in talking was new to this so couple of no for sucking and kissing may be a couple of time can make her accept for those nice B2B followed by HJ. Totally a nice release after a long time.

Counter 1500+ tip 1500.

Zam007
09-13-21, 16:11
Has anyone tried SA in Coimbatore?

I searched for some profiles and it looks dry.

It looks like Chennai is more active in this regards.

I am considering to move to Chennai just for this, but I would like to get some more insights from more experienced members here.

Going the SP route not so safe for me as I got ripped off and even blackmailed in the past by the pimps.

Sagarr
09-13-21, 19:58
Has anyone tried SA in Coimbatore?

I searched for some profiles and it looks dry.

It looks like Chennai is more active in this regards.

I am considering to move to Chennai just for this, but I would like to get some more insights from more experienced members here.

Going the SP route not so safe for me as I got ripped off and even blackmailed in the past by the pimps.SA is dry for Coimbatore.

AH have some legit leads.

Also run by pimps.

LE action is high thou.

BloodyBugger
09-14-21, 05:22
I am an avid reader of this forum for past couple of weeks. Thanks for the pointers for the spa. I liked the decoding game.

My recent spa encounters.

Airport Hotel Spa:

Went couple of weeks before, only NEs are available and the counter charge is 2 k for 60 minutes. Assigned Miss see, average message skills and quoted 2 k for HJ and TA. Denied politely.

She claims she worked in GP hotel spa.

Hotel Gauthama Buddha near KMCH:

Counter 2 k and got assigned to SI MILF and she is stout. Not my kinda type. FN 2 k and HJ and TA for 1 k. Completed massage with HJ. BJ is available. Zero massage skills. No going to repeat.

Ayana wellness tpr.

Took 1 HR session over here. No sign of Extras. Guys any idea they provide extra?

Sagarr
09-14-21, 05:58
Was in contact with a kl bird from AH, MILF late 30's.

Dint proceeded as am not into it.

As Coimbatore is very dry, pinged for a meet up in.

Coimbatore, she agreed.

Video called her to confirm, and booked a hotel.

She arrived on time on the fixed date.

Rate was 8 k + hotel charges for night.

Looks - 5.

Boobs - 6 small and handful.

Pussy - 8 not loose.

BBJ - 9 the best I've had.

Service - 8.

She is active on AH.

Over south tn and kl.

Zam007
09-14-21, 12:39
I tried AH and another website that sounds similar to a famous Czech car brand.

It looks like they are operated by a bunch of idiots from North India sending me picutres of super models and asking me to pay them via google pay.

Yddy11
09-14-21, 21:02
I am an avid reader of this forum for past couple of weeks. Thanks for the pointers for the spa. I liked the decoding game.

Airport Hotel Spa:

Went couple of weeks before, only NEs are available and the counter charge is 2 k for 60 minutes. Assigned Miss see, average message skills and quoted 2 k for HJ and TA. Denied politely.

Counter 2 k and got assigned to SI MILF and she is stout. Not my kinda type. FN 2 k and HJ and TA for 1 k. Completed massage with HJ. BJ is available. Zero massage skills. No going to repeat.

Ayana wellness tpr.

Took 1 HR session over here. No sign of Extras. Guys any idea they provide extra?As far as I know Ayana is a professional one. Have heard from some therapists who used to work there before I met them.

Erdheena
09-15-21, 01:56
It's a professional spa. I am visiting the spa for past 3 years and got only massage.

Cheers.

Erdheena.

Airport Hotel Spa:

Ayana wellness tpr.

Took 1 HR session over here. No sign of Extras. Guys any idea they provide extra?

Kiran78
09-15-21, 04:36
This is my first report.

Vadavelli seems to be the go to place for spas in Cbe. I tried one on Vadavelli Thondamuthur Road this week. Had 4 to select from. In such cases, I have normally found just 1/2 to be good. But in this case, I found all 4 to be good. I guess they must all me around 25. I selected miss and.

I found the service to be rushed and mechanical. Next time, I'll try with a different therapist.Any hints about which one? Is it the song by Pharrell Williams? Or some other?

Kiran78
09-15-21, 04:46
This is my first report.

I found the service to be rushed and mechanical. Next time, I'll try with a different therapist.Please provide an extra hint to locate.

BloodyBugger
09-15-21, 12:59
It's a professional spa. I am visiting the spa for past 3 years and got only massage.

Cheers.

Erdheena.Thanks for the heads up Erdheena bro. Checked with Bali spa in cbe, most of them are closed and not sure whether Bali chicks are available. Never tried Bali, hope they open by this weekend.

Mockingbird
09-16-21, 09:46
Any hints about which one? Is it the song by Pharrell Williams? Or some other?Yes, it is named after the song by Pharrell Williams. You can search for it online / just call JD and ask for spas in Vadavelli. You will get their contact number.

Cheers!

Msdian
09-17-21, 11:52
Is anyone tried the African girls which listed in locanto, quoting 4 k for 2? Near nandha siddha medical clg, any suggestions too please PM.

GreenArrow77
09-17-21, 16:53
Was in contact with a kl bird from AH, MILF late 30's.

Dint proceeded as am not into it.

As Coimbatore is very dry, pinged for a meet up in.

Coimbatore, she agreed.

Video called her to confirm, and booked a hotel.

She arrived on time on the fixed date.

Rate was 8 k + hotel charges for night.

Looks - 5.
I tried AH and another website that sounds similar to a famous Czech car brand.

It looks like they are operated by a bunch of idiots from North India sending me picutres of super models and asking me to pay them via google pay.Can you tell what is AH site bro.

Sagarr
09-18-21, 17:00
Have anyone aware of raids in spas.

Almost all spas are closed.

Only a few are active the.

Reputed ones!

Dry and LE activity is on higher side I guess!

If anyone aware confirm.

Second time almost caught!

Mockingbird
09-19-21, 01:35
Was on Palakkad road and visited an ayurvedic massage center near a college. Has been around for a long time. The counter guy said that they will be moving to a nearby place shortly.

Counter charges 1 k + tips 0. 5 k. Decent massage for 30 min + TA+HJ. Cannot choose therapist. Old aunty type therapists only available.

GlobeTravel
09-19-21, 12:59
Hey mongers,

I got a call from one of the transgender saying she has got all my information from cyber cell and will put it on YouTube if I don't give money. I know these are fake but should I be cautious on something.

I had no connection with the person however.

GreenArrow77
09-19-21, 13:58
Was on Palakkad road and visited an ayurvedic massage center near a college. Has been around for a long time. The counter guy said that they will be moving to a nearby place shortly.

Counter charges 1 k + tips 0. 5 k. Decent massage for 30 min + TA+HJ. Cannot choose therapist. Old aunty type therapists only available.Could tell more pointers for the college or MP location, is the college named after old PM of the country.

AlphaDaddy
09-19-21, 18:06
Can you tell what is AH site bro.Couldn't really find anything, is it an app?

MongerUnleash
09-20-21, 00:08
Couldn't really find anything, is it an app?It is a website known as Adult hub. I came to know of it only recently, didn't try it.

AlphaDaddy
09-20-21, 14:10
Hey mongers,

I got a call from one of the transgender saying she has got all my information from cyber cell and will put it on YouTube if I don't give money. I know these are fake but should I be cautious on something.

I had no connection with the person however.What info are they talking about? I would say it has got something to do with your last mongering activity.

As long as you are using a secondary number and fake alias everything is fine.

Zam007
09-21-21, 06:09
SA and AH seems to be filled with Fake profiles.

Mockingbird
09-21-21, 08:18
Could tell more pointers for the college or MP location, is the college named after old PM of the country.This is located near Sree Narayana Guru College. It is like 50 m from college gate. You cannot miss it from college gate.

Mockingbird
09-21-21, 09:35
Have anyone aware of raids in spas.

Almost all spas are closed.

Only a few are active the.

Reputed ones!

Dry and LE activity is on higher side I guess!

If anyone aware confirm.

Second time almost caught!Looks like that is the case. Popular ones like Keralyeem, Green etc, are all closed now (including their branches). Where did you have this experience of nearly getting caught?

Erdheena
09-21-21, 16:46
In a local newspaper it is mentioned that 3 sp's have been arrested. Better to be safe as of kow.

Cheers.

Erdheena.

Sagarr
09-28-21, 04:24
Saw in yesterday newspaper, MP have been busted and four girls been rescued four SP arrested in an MP near p p privu.

Never been in that area. Thou.

SoulsSecret
09-29-21, 04:33
Has anyone tried the couples listed in loc. They seem to operate from the area famous for IT companies in CBE starting with S. Any reviews should help. Asking rate is 10 k for 2.

Mindapur
09-29-21, 12:21
I was in the city for a few days and was searching LOC for some leads.

There were many who were aksing for 500 rs Gpay or paytm in advance. Being an old monger I simply said no adv.

There was one such advt of LOc who sent back a message that he will post my DP picture along with my cell nu, ber on LOC as an advt unless I sent him 500 over Gpay.

Well the pic on the DP was not my real pic and these not my regular hunting grounds so I didn't really care.

He did post the same on me refussing but promptly deleted the post in about 10 min.

This is just so that fellow mongers are aware to use an alternate number with fake DP for mongerring.

K.

Mindapur
09-29-21, 12:23
Hey mongers,

I had no connection with the person however.Block him.

Sagarr
09-29-21, 17:34
I was in the city for a few days and was searching LOC for some leads.

There were many who were aksing for 500 rs Gpay or paytm in advance. Being an old monger I simply said no adv.

There was one such advt of LOc who sent back a message that he will post my DP picture along with my cell nu, ber on LOC as an advt unless I sent him 500 over Gpay.

Well the pic on the DP was not my real pic and these not my regular hunting grounds so I didn't really care.

He did post the same on me refussing but promptly deleted the post in about 10 min.

This is just so that fellow mongers are aware to use an alternate number with fake DP for mongerring.

K.Yeah, this is going on for sometime, in loc.

Girls in their early 20's and some low laying guys.

Joined together to scam.

No advance, cash on hand. , Location and video call confirmation.

When we reach the shared location they video call and share live location.

And ask for advance.

Just avoid.

And yes something is going on near airport, always and always.

Beware and hold your horses!

Be box is a joint spot and for pick up.

Caution!

Sagarr
09-29-21, 17:42
Has anyone tried the couples listed in loc. They seem to operate from the area famous for IT companies in CBE starting with S. Any reviews should help. Asking rate is 10 k for 2.I've met one couple from m palayam, years ago.

You can search for them in twitter. And lot more!

Yeah! If it's your fantasy, they organize swap, parties and what not.

A whole different experience. Yes.

Comes with a heavy cost. Travel. Hotel, drinks, food!

Comes with *terms. AH foe beginners.

MaddyOnFire
09-30-21, 03:58
Had been to Salem for a long week end and the scene seems to be the same there was well. Al the spa s are closed and nothing is open. Spoke to one of the spa lady and she says it is difficult for the situation to return back to normal. Any update guys from your ends on the re opening of spa s in cbe and Salem? How is the scene in erode, mtp?

Madrasi Boy
10-01-21, 19:39
Visited for some work and thought of trying a new spa this time. It's located in first floor above famous home appliances shop. They had 4 selections all Tamil. Not young but around 30 and took 90 minutes to try two people. Massage was way better than many places. Started off with massage with the first girl and she asked upfront about extra and they do massage depending on the extras. I told her to continue massage and we can discuss later. She gave enough hints and was trying to start extras soon. After 30 minutes again she asked I denied and moved on to next therapist. She was quite accommodating and did a good sensual massage. Took TA + HJ for 1 k. Most of them here are ready for full nude too but asking 4 K which is too high is what I feel. Definitely worth for a quick release. Rooms are very clean and setup is really good.

Counter charges: 1 k +1 k + 1 k.

Therapist: H & R

Please PM for further details. Can be found easily in just dial.Is it the Pearl one? Any members who knew this kindly reply soon.

Thanks.

Not able to exactly decipher from this, I only have time for one spa at tpr and I don't want to ruin it.

Male Man
10-02-21, 03:48
Yeah, this is going on for sometime, in loc.

Girls in their early 20's and some low laying guys.

Joined together to scam.

No advance, cash on hand. , Location and video call confirmation.

When we reach the shared location they video call and share live location.

And ask for advance.

Just avoid.

And yes something is going on near airport, always and always.What is Be Box?

Sagarr
10-02-21, 21:35
What is Be Box?10 the and attached bar.

Msdian
10-05-21, 19:39
Hi all,

If anyone knows known MP or indir WG contacts around in erode-Salem area, please do PM or suggest me here, It would be grateful.

Razu123
10-07-21, 11:17
Hi,

To be very precise, from old Bus stand to Dharapuram Road / Kangeyam cross cut, there are 2 famous mobile show showroom. This one is above the first one. Su. P. me mob shrm. Name of the spa is last two letters of Shaadi and Tamil translation for "come" put together 4 letters. Hope this would be helpful.

Is it the Pearl one? Any
members who knew this kindly reply soon.

Thanks.

Not able to exactly decipher from this, I only have time for one spa at tpr and I don't want to ruin it.

Razu123
10-09-21, 15:50
Found the contact from MR. Contacted her via WtasAp. Got instant reply. Quoted 10 k initially for 1 HR. I directly said 3 k. She accepted immediately. I asked to share location. She shared a location near s. Patti. I said I can't come today since it's already late. She said ok and when is the possible time to come. I said may be tomorrow afternoon. She replied ok and no message, till next day afternoon. About 2 pm I messaged her. She didn't replied. So I made a voice she attended and said please give a message just 30 minutes before arrival. I said ok and reached the shared location around 4 pm. As soon as I reached the shared location I called her, since there is no sign of house at that location. She attended and asked me to share live location. I shared my live location then asked to check her live location and come to the place. Actually it's a rented 2 bhk. She stays with some other lady (both afro). I reached her place and called her. She asked me to park the vehicle a little far from the location and come alone by walking. I walked in, she came near doors to welcome me. It's a small individual house. As soon as I entered she licked the main door and took me to bedroom. There was no COT. Only bed kept down in the floor. She was wearing a night gown with no inners. Then she asked to pay the money. I gave her and the She hurried me to undress. She just removed her gown and undressed me also in a min. I asked why do you want to hurry. She said she want to go to college. I started pressing her boobs, she said since she got a new tattoo on her chest, asked me not to press the left one. I said ok and pressed the right one. It was so tender. Not so firm, a bit saggy. I said I need a DFK. Initially she said she can't. I requested her again. Then she asked me whether vaccinated. I said yes. So gave a name sake kiss on my lips. Not allowed to tongue. The she said I need to suck your dick, so please lie down. She took my tool and gave a good BBJ. I was in heaven. For about 5 minutes, she gave a good one. Then she took a condom and covered mine. It was so tight, she said yours so thick and smiled. I directly banged in mish. Cat was fairly tight. I was over her for about 5 minutes. She then removed condom and cleaned mine. She then asked me to wash and dress myself. I dressed, meanwhile she wore her night gown back. Overall it's a total 30 min session.

Face - 6/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Cat - 9/10.

Body - 8/10.

GFE - 0/10 (so mechanical).

Damage - 3 k.

LovableBoy19
10-10-21, 09:02
Found the contact from MR. Contacted her via WtasAp. Got instant reply.Can you please share ending digits of her so that it will be easy identify.

Thanks in advance.

Mockingbird
10-10-21, 12:54
I think I have tried her. The only good part is the BJ. Are the ending digits 698?

Found the contact from MR. Contacted her via WtasAp. Got instant reply. Quoted 10 k initially for 1 HR. I directly said 3 k. She accepted immediately. I asked to share location. She shared a location near s. Patti. I said I can't come today since it's already late. She said ok and when is the possible time to come. I said may be tomorrow afternoon. She replied ok and no message, till next day afternoon. About 2 pm I messaged her. She didn't replied. So I made a voice she attended and said please give a message just 30 minutes before arrival. I said ok and reached the shared location around 4 pm. As soon as I reached the shared location I called her, since there is no sign of house at that location. She attended and asked me to share live location. I shared my live location then asked to check her live location and come to the place. Actually it's a rented 2 bhk. She stays with some other lady (both afro). I reached her place and called her. She asked me to park the vehicle a little far from the location and come alone by walking. I walked in, she came near doors to welcome me. It's a small individual house. As soon as I entered she licked the main door and took me to bedroom. There was no COT. Only bed kept down in the floor. She was wearing a night gown with no inners. Then she asked to pay the money. I gave her and the She hurried me to undress. She just removed her gown and undressed me also in a min. I asked why do you want to hurry. She said she want to go to college. I started pressing her boobs, she said since she got a new tattoo on her chest, asked me not to press the left one. I said ok and pressed the right one. It was so tender. Not so firm, a bit saggy. I said I need a DFK. Initially she said she can't. I requested her again. Then she asked me whether vaccinated. I said yes. So gave a name sake kiss on my lips. Not allowed to tongue. The she said I need to suck your dick, so please lie down.

Mockingbird
10-10-21, 13:00
Called a massage center behind omni bus stand. Didn't have much hope, as most of them are closed. But luckily this was open and I visited. Had 3 to choose from. Standard massage with HJ. 1.5 k counter + 1 k tips.

The counter guy was saying that there is a lot of LE going on and it'll be a long time before other spas open.

Razu123
10-11-21, 11:14
No the digits end with 272. Yes ofcourse she gives a good BBJ. Does things so casually. LOL.

I think I have tried her. The only good part is the BJ. Are the ending digits 698?

Razu123
10-11-21, 11:18
Hi LovableBoy19,

Yes ofcourse it's a good catch. But I was absolutely having no idea about the service initially. But then as soon as reached the location got a rough guts to tryout this kind of stuff. Her digits end with 272. Probably you can find easily in MR profile Jacky. Have safe Mongering. Better take prior appointment and go. All the best.

Can you please share ending digits of her so that it will be easy identify.

Thanks in advance.

LovableBoy19
10-11-21, 17:42
Hi Razu,

Thanks for your kind reply. Really appreciate it.

Hi LovableBoy19,

Yes ofcourse it's a good catch. But I was absolutely having no idea about the service initially. But then as soon as reached the location got a rough guts to tryout this kind of stuff. Her digits end with 272. Probably you can find easily in MR profile Jacky. Have safe Mongering. Better take prior appointment and go. All the best.

Yddy11
10-12-21, 09:57
Is it the Pearl one? Any members who knew this kindly reply soon.

Thanks.

Not able to exactly decipher from this, I only have time for one spa at tpr and I don't want to ruin it.Apologies buddy, I was out of station and wasnt active here for almost a month. Another member has given pointers. In case you happen. Please reach out I will share contact details as well.

Sagarr
10-14-21, 16:47
Something crazy going in twitter.

Contacted a couple in Coimbatore.

Decipher in twitter cbe couple.

Charges 12 k for night.

Not an one on one.

They are also into parties and gb.

More are involved deeper.

Not a fan of gb and threesome and avoided.

Anyone if tried. Anyone from twitter Post a FR.

Trying out meve app. Too.

Things are crazy out there.

MaduraiBoy05
10-15-21, 06:05
After a long gap came to CBE.

Went to the spa near airport signal above the hotel starts with see in the evening. Choise of 2 women in 30's. Selected one of the two and went to the room. Room was clean, changed the dispo and she came and asked oil or cream.

I said only dry. She smiled and asked me to lay face down. Massage started and within minutes the dispo was lowered. She did a good bum massage. Straightaway she asked about extras. 1 K for HJ and 2 k for topless. Even though very expensive I opted for topless. I sucked her boobs to my fullest. Started to finger her from outside. She first hesitated and the allowed me to do. She was kissing me all over my face. She was super excited and started to bite my ears. I then started to touch her inside and she said she will not be able to control. I said why you should control? I have cover with me. Again she said she will not do FS and She never allowed any one else to touch like this. I continued to finger her softly for another 5 min and asked aging about FS. This time she agreed and came on the table with her T shirt. But already I was enjoying well and when I inserted her vagina was tight like virgin. I released within 2 min.

She was very happy. Gave her 2 k and she did not even count and said that is ok. Cleaned and dressed.

She kissed and hugged before leaving the room. I came back happily.

Face - 7/10.

Boobs - 9/10 firm and big.

Pussy - 11/10 super tight.

DFK- no.

Action. Very much involved.

Room- clean.

Budget - 2.5+2.

WIR. Definitely.

Zam007
10-15-21, 07:30
Something crazy going in twitter.

Contacted a couple in Coimbatore.

Decipher in twitter cbe couple.

Charges 12 k for night.

Not an one on one.

They are also into parties and gb.

More are involved deeper.

Not a fan of gb and threesome and avoided.

Anyone if tried. Anyone from twitter Post a FR.

Trying out meve app. Too.

Things are crazy out there.Do you mind sharing the twitter account in PM?

I am not into GB or groups, but I am just curious.

Thanks for the info on app. Checking it out.

Yddy11
10-17-21, 20:18
Went to Cbe after quite some time, earlier I did frequent visits. Had some time to burn so thought I'the trying L spa in A hotel. Located in av road. Spa is in 4 thfloor. Long back when I enquired the counter was 2. 2 and never came down so left it but this time got it down to the 1. 5 . Was assigned NE as other south therapists were busy. I got am amazing professional massage in Cbe for the first time. But no hints of extras however I got to know that other therapists do provide and it was crowded so anyone visiting this place can try NE for professional one and then take SI for massage + extras.

One learning: counter charges varies from time to time and business of the sap on the particular week / day. I got to know from the call Center person about this. Sounds logical to me as well.

Same day visit to L spa in different hotel (same road) which is well known. Starts with H.

This place is definitely not safe. It was so much crowded and got to see all the lineup took a si and got a name sake massage. Then took HJ + topless for 1 k didn't opt for b2 b as I have seen some people doing name sake b2 b in Cbe so thought of not taking the risk this time. I wouldn't visit again as the place looks unsafe to me given the current situations.

Sagarr
10-17-21, 20:44
Went to Cbe after quite some time, earlier I did frequent visits. Had some time to burn so thought I'the trying L spa in A hotel. Located in av road. Spa is in 4 thfloor. Long back when I enquired the counter was 2. 2 and never came down so left it but this time got it down to the 1. 5 . Was assigned NE as other south therapists were busy. I got am amazing professional massage in Cbe for the first time. But no hints of extras however I got to know that other therapists do provide and it was crowded so anyone visiting this place can try NE for professional one and then take SI for massage + extras.

One learning: counter charges varies from time to time and business of the sap on the particular week / day. I got to know from the call Center person about this. Sounds logical to me as well.

Same day visit to L spa in different hotel (same road) which is well known. Starts with H.

This place is definitely not safe. It was so much crowded and got to see all the lineup took a si and got a name sake massage. Then took HJ + topless for 1 k didn't opt for b2 b as I have seen some people doing name sake b2 b in Cbe so thought of not taking the risk this time. I wouldn't visit again as the place looks unsafe to me given the current situations.Avoid! Avinashi road between college and LE Meridien.

Just avoid. Lot of happening apart from the there.

And they charging a lot. Other place are like 1.5 k counter. All included. Ne are desperate now'. Use it.

Monger21
10-21-21, 01:06
So I will be visiting CBE for 2 weeks. Are the MP in Airport Signal both I. E One letter MP and the one near the hotel that starts with J, safe?

How good is the conversion ratio to FS?

And is LE still a thing to watch out for?

Mockingbird
10-22-21, 09:28
Avoid! Avinashi road between college and LE Meridien.

Just avoid. Lot of happening apart from the there.

And they charging a lot. Other place are like 1.5 k counter. All included. Ne are desperate now'. Use it.I agree with you that most of the spas on this stretch are expensive. But, if you are a regular, you can negotiate the counter charges. They tend to give discounts during off peak time, like morning time on working days.

When you say NE are desperate, do you mean girls from NE working in spas or NE girls involved in freelancing?

Mockingbird
10-22-21, 09:31
So I will be visiting CBE for 2 weeks. Are the MP in Airport Signal both I. E One letter MP and the one near the hotel that starts with J, safe?

How good is the conversion ratio to FS?

And is LE still a thing to watch out for?LE is a serious problem. But for spas in hotels in Avinashi road, most are closed. Try the one located in hotel near Hopes Signal. You might get lucky.

Monger21
10-22-21, 19:34
LE is a serious problem. But for spas in hotels in Avinashi road, most are closed. Try the one located in hotel near Hopes Signal. You might get lucky.A bit more obvious would help greatly, like how to reach etc.

And also is FS all about luck in there?

Mockingbird
10-23-21, 04:41
A bit more obvious would help greatly, like how to reach etc.

And also is FS all about luck in there?This hotel is located within 200 m from hopes signal on Avinashi road (towards Avinashi). Go to the hotel reception and they will guide you to the spa.

I was able to get FS only on my 5th visit with a Mallu lady. I repeated her 4 times. She no longer works there. You have to frequent the place and build trust with a therapist to get lucky. First time, I wasn't even offered HJ. I was told no extras.

MaddyOnFire
10-23-21, 15:59
Not sure if you guys know about this whereabouts. Was in Ramnagar for some work and was looking out for a spa and got a call from a spa that it is in an apartment. So thought will give it a try. Reached the place and I could see no board so called the lady and she told it is in the 2nd floor so entered the apartment it is new and no one had occupied when reached 2nd floor saw a board on the door ringed the bell and she opens up and could see a 2 bhk apartment transformed into a spa and she is the manager and she is the one who provides massage. She is a South Indian had to pay the spa fees of 1 k and once entered the room it was a AC room she started the massage for 30 minutes and asked whether I need any extras I told what is there and she quoted as 2 k for FS so went ahead she co operates very well she had a good assets fucked her then DATY and finished with WOT. Told her that I would recommend my friends and she told okay for it and gave a call after 2 days to check on when my friends would visit. This is a 2 months old report sorry could not post immediately since was travelling.

Any spelling mistake please ignore currently Jn Bangalore and just had a session with a shemale and a massage in a spa with HJ with damage of 500 for HJ and spa counter charge 1.2 k. [Deleted by Admin]

Happy mongering stay safe returning to cbe tomo will post the directions once I return.

See ya.

Mockingbird
10-24-21, 02:42
Not sure if you guys know about this whereabouts. Was in Ramnagar for some work and was looking out for a spa and got a call from a spa that it is in an apartment. So thought will give it a try. Reached the place and I could see no board so called the lady and she told it is in the 2nd floor so entered the apartment it is new and no one had occupied when reached 2nd floor saw a board on the door ringed the bell and she opens up and could see a 2 bhk apartment transformed into a spa and she is the manager and she is the one who provides massage. She is a South Indian had to pay the spa fees of 1 k and once entered the room it was a AC room she started the massage for 30 minutes and asked whether I need any extras I told what is there and she quoted as 2 k for FS so went ahead she co operates very well she had a good assets fucked her then DATY and finished with WOT. Told her that I would recommend my friends and she told okay for it and gave a call after 2 days to check on when my friends would visit. Please share the last three digits.

Sagarr
10-24-21, 05:25
Contacted t -road spa after bypass. ,on the left side towards palladam.

It was open and a new kl bird was on offer.

Booked timing, rate and went there.

Usual setup single bhk turned spa setup.

Two rooms with shared bath.

Paid to the owner lady and went in.

Changed to dispo.

Massage - 9/10.

Girl. Plump - 5/10.

Boob - 10/10 biggest I've seen!

HJ - 9/10 slow and good.

Face - 5/10 early 30's.

Setup 7/10 neat and clean.

WIR. Definitely.

Damages 1 k for 1 HR and 0. 5 k tips.

When am about to leave the lady said new therapist will be available soon.

Monger21
10-25-21, 03:01
This hotel is located within 200 m from hopes signal on Avinashi road (towards Avinashi). Go to the hotel reception and they will guide you to the spa.

I was able to get FS only on my 5th visit with a Mallu lady. I repeated her 4 times. She no longer works there. You have to frequent the place and build trust with a therapist to get lucky. First time, I wasn't even offered HJ. I was told no extras.Greatly appreciated the support.

Yddy11
10-25-21, 20:00
Went to TPR for some work and decided to try some of the old mps I have visited before. None of them are open now may be some issue and as far as I know they all keep changing places too. Found this one new place ud spa from just dial I called few places and Shortlisted this based on response I got. They have 3 si and 1 and therapists. I took si miss A based reception guy recommendation. She was good told upfront about extras she offer and massage was very average. Again this place is another one for quick action.

Damage: 1 k + 0. 8 k HJ, Topless.

Wouldn't repeat unless no other options.

Safety: located in heart of the city. Not safe in my opinion. The rooms aren't great too.

There aren't many options based on my hunt. Since I am not regular not able to find my trust worthy place.

AchuashWin89
10-26-21, 04:37
Any additional pointers to decode?

After hectic work for a week planned for a MP visit.

Called and checked my regular MP located at three letter theatre stop at Avi road.

He said only one therapist is available. With mixed mind went to check.

Found a young dark girl in 20's and paid in counter with double mind.

Went to room and changed dispo. She came in and started a very average massage.

Was totally mood off and after some time she moved down and removed dispo and gave good back massage.

It was really tempting and I turned back she smiled at me and give a good hug..

Mockingbird
10-26-21, 23:42
Contacted t -road spa after bypass. ,on the left side towards palladam.

It was open and a new kl bird was on offer.

Booked timing, rate and went there.

Usual setup single bhk turned spa setup.

Two rooms with shared bath.

Paid to the owner lady and went in.

Changed to dispo.

Massage - 9/10.

Girl. Plump - 5/10.Is this located on T-road itself? How far is it from the by-pass junction? Please provide some more pointers to help identify.

Thanks.

Mockingbird
10-28-21, 01:42
I found this number 938xxxx359, listed on a locanto adv. Called and spoke to the lady. She asked for Rs 300 to send pictures and location. I sent it to her. The reason for her to ask for 300 sounded convincing. She said it was to avoid time pass callers. She sent the pictures and asked me to select and come to periyanayakenpalayam. I went there and called her. She then asked me for 2000. At this point I realized that this was a fraud and declined to pay. The first 300 was just to hook me in.

I think the golden rule of pay only after you meet in person / pay after the deed has to be followed at all times and we should never give in to temptations.

I'm not sure if I should feel bad about losing 300 or feel good about saving the next 2000.

AussieGaigin
10-28-21, 01:54
Please share the last three digits.Send him a PM and ask.

GlobeTravel
10-28-21, 04:31
Hello mongers,

Can anyone suggest some place in Coimbatore where I can buy some delay spray. Also suggest some good brands to look out for.

Razu123
10-28-21, 15:35
Can you give some more pointers to reach the place. Thanks in advance.

Not sure if you guys know about this whereabouts. Was in Ramnagar for some work and was looking out for a spa and got a call from a spa that it is in an apartment. So thought will give it a try. Reached the place and I could see no board so called the lady and she told it is in the 2nd floor so entered the apartment it is new and no one had occupied when reached 2nd floor saw a board on the door ringed the bell and she opens up and could see a 2 bhk apartment transformed into a spa and she is the manager and she is the one who provides massage. She is a South Indian had to pay the spa fees of 1 k and once entered the room it was a AC room she started the massage for 30 minutes and asked whether I need any extras I told what is there and she quoted as 2 k for FS so went ahead she co operates very well she had a good assets fucked her then DATY and finished with WOT. Told her that I would recommend my friends and she told okay.

Sagarr
10-28-21, 19:59
Hello mongers,

Can anyone suggest some place in Coimbatore where I can buy some delay spray. Also suggest some good brands to look out for.Buy from Flipkart or Amazon, or get your ass down to medical shop and ask out.

Also available in Kanan department Store. Medical shop.

Use only when needed, for only overnight it helps else it sucks! Try it out.

RajKumar90
10-29-21, 03:58
Dear mongers,

Can please anyone share Valuable MP or indies contacts in Erode.

Mockingbird
10-31-21, 10:01
Last week, I got calls from two popular spas that were operating in Vadavelli. While their Vadavelli branch is still closed, they have opened branches in new places. They still have their old numbers and you can reach them on the same.

Dump123
11-02-21, 17:10
Last week, I got calls from two popular spas that were operating in Vadavelli. While their Vadavelli branch is still closed, they have opened branches in new places. They still have their old numbers and you can reach them on the same.Could you share some hints about spa name and location.

Explore2020
11-03-21, 05:41
Actual service providers will ask not any money until you take the service. There are a lot of scammers post on locanto and exploit. Lucky that you realized with 300.

Msdian
11-06-21, 18:09
Visited famous mall, MP in the top most floor in the corner as gone through old report in the forum, Counter charge was 2.5 + gst As I knew extras are definitely there. Got a old MILF NI assigned, Finally started off with massage, no signs of extras, but nice massage. After 35 minutes of massage asked about extras, HJ + Top quoted for 3 k, immediately replied that am not interested, finally she quoted for 2 k, ignored straight away, had bath and went out,. Ambience was nice, for good massage we need to insist more, May be can try other therapist if anyone good looking, pocket burner!

StarDucks
11-07-21, 02:36
Since my last post, not a single MP is open in entire Salem. All of them were closed. MPs that were operating for years and those started recently were also closed. Some users on the forum said something about collector being strict. Even professional places like RMantra (Always gave prof. Massagesto me) were also closed. But, one can see a lot of WGs standing on the road side even in the inner city during evenings. Went to coimbatore because of this situation. Most of the spas were closed there also. Situation is getting worse. Want to have some good experience before the 3rd wave. If anyone know what is going on, please reply. I found one place in this drought. But not very good and depends on luck. So not worth. If Anyone has any idea about MPs please reply.

Jollu004
11-07-21, 05:58
I heard from my known circle who are into this business that strict LE activities all over the state. Worst thing is now they are taking the clients to the police station and leaving after calling someone from their family. She advised me to don't take risk.

Please be careful.

Since my last post, not a single MP is open in entire Salem. All of them were closed. MPs that were operating for years and those started recently were also closed. Some users on the forum said something about collector being strict. Even professional places like RMantra (Always gave prof. Massagesto me) were also closed. But, one can see a lot of WGs standing on the road side even in the inner city during evenings. Went to coimbatore because of this situation. Most of the spas were closed there also. Situation is getting worse. Want to have some good experience before the 3rd wave. If anyone know what is going on, please reply. I found one place in this drought. But not very good and depends on luck. So not worth. If Anyone has any idea about MPs please reply.

Mockingbird
11-07-21, 09:32
Could you share some hints about spa name and location.Try Happy and Neya wellness.

StarDucks
11-10-21, 12:20
Yes. This is what I've been hearing. Like I said, even professional Places are closed. Can't understand what prompted this strict LE Action. First lockdowns and now this. At this rate, MPs will be driven out of business. Kindly share FRs if any.

I heard from my known circle who are into this business that strict LE activities all over the state. Worst thing is now they are taking the clients to the police station and leaving after calling someone from their family. She advised me to don't take risk.

Please be careful.

Sagarr
11-11-21, 19:30
LE is very. Active!

All my known MP are closed.

Cbe is dried up yet.

Afro are active! And negotiable.

Tried one, near Patti.

Damages 3 k for few hrs, with Booze which I bought.

Not a great experience.

Look 2/10.

Skin, 1/10.

Service 8/10 tried.

Booty 7/10.

Pussy 5/10.

BBJ 4/10!

DFK! Not into it.

Overall. Won't repeat! One time try.

Location an one bhk set-up.

Sagarr
11-12-21, 20:19
LE raids and activities are still high in t pour and see batore.

Guys beware. And stay low for few days.

I've paid my price much earlier and always proceed with caution.

And stick with we'll know sp and inde.

Hotels also not safe anymore, most are not not welcoming you married cpls.

Fathood
11-15-21, 10:54
How is the situation at Pollachi and Palani area?

Any pointers will be helpful.

Fathood.

JoeSanjai
11-16-21, 07:24
How is the situation at Pollachi and Palani area?

Any pointers will be helpful.

Fathood.Called my regular agent in Pollachi before Deepavali, two SI girls are available, went there and selected one for msg, moment I entered the room she asked for tips, she quoted 2500 for FS, I negotiated to 1500. She gives good company.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

ChecalCheetah
11-16-21, 16:33
Tried rvr naal long back and had to return dry.

This happened recently. Took out an ad from loc for MP with services.

Went to the directed location and then again was directed to 10 min drive.

Counter 1.5 k.

Then was directed to a small room with attached bath.

On call said could choose but after reaching no choice options.

Didn't ask as felt the one who was assigned was good.

Told me her name. Starts with M.

Changed to dispo and started the massage.

Got hints of extras. After 10-15 minutes asked for the same.

Everything was on menu including FS.

FS at 5 k, TL at 2 k.

Took FN at 3 k and ended with HJ.

Face - 8/10.

Boobs - 9/10. Nice and firm.

Attitude - 7/10.

No DFK. Might have wanted more of GFE but was good.

WIR. May be.

Mockingbird
11-19-21, 16:23
This week, I happened to visit a long known service providers den. He is on the outskirts of Coimbatore and has a 2 bhk house. Keeps changing it pretty frequently. Normally has one or two birds. Their pictures will be in his WhatsApp profile. Pictures aren't photoshopped.

The available girl on that day was aunty type, about 30, with massive boobs and clean pussy. Great attitude and company. Cost 1.5 k + 0.5 k tips. Complete value for money provider. Hope there were more such people in Coimbatore.

Dragon Warrio
11-20-21, 19:21
Hi all,

Silent reader of the forum.

Last one year, I visited multiple spas in Tiruppur and I want to share with you guys so it might help someone.

Starting from new visit to older visit:

Spa near Everest hotel. Extras available / selection available / Shady place no attached bathroom / Bird was ok / Damages 1.2 k + 2 k. Don't recommend this.

Spa near Shanthi hotel. Extras available / selection available / Shady place with attached bathroom / Multiple visits and mostly average look birds / Damages 1 k + 2 k during every visit. Recommend this only if you OK with spa setup (poor ambience).

Spa near Siva textiles. Extras available / selection available / Good place no attached bathroom / Bird was OK / Damages 1 k + 1 k (b2 b). Recommend this only if you are in low budget.

Spa near Srisakthi theater. Extras available / selection available sometimes / shady place no attached bathroom / Bird was good / Damages 1 k + 2 k. Recommend this only if you have no place.

Spa near Puspha theatre. Extras available only if you are lucky / selection available if you are regular / nice place with attached bathroom / Bird was good / Damages 1.5 k + 2 k. Recommend this only if you have courage to ask therapist directly or else you will get only nice massage.

I visited lot of other spas but not recently but happy to help if someone needs FRs.

Also, Happy to hint more on location if someone needs to visit. Thanks for the other users contribution. Cheers.

Johnny Jack
11-21-21, 07:15
This week, I happened to visit a long known service providers den. He is on the outskirts of Coimbatore and has a 2 bhk house. Keeps changing it pretty frequently. Normally has one or two birds. Their pictures will be in his WhatsApp profile. Pictures aren't photoshopped.

The available girl on that day was aunty type, about 30, with massive boobs and clean pussy. Great attitude and company. Cost 1.5 k + 0.5 k tips. Complete value for money provider. Hope there were more such people in Coimbatore.Appreciate you sharing your experience. Any hint on locating or identifying the SP for our needs. Thank you.

Mockingbird
11-23-21, 02:21
Appreciate you sharing your experience. Any hint on locating or identifying the SP for our needs. Thank you.The only way to contact him will be by sharing numbers. I'm yet to figure out the way to buy subscription using Bitcoins, so that we can exchange contacts. Will get it done soon.

Zam007
11-27-21, 08:22
5-Star.

Last week I had visited a 5-star hotel in Avinashi road. You have to walk past the swimming pools and gyms to reach the Spa. Spa is on ground floor.

Paid 4.5 k in counter after a discount for 90 minutes.

I chose a south therapist.

I have heard about the small extras they provide here. HJ. Nothing more.

Was really disappointed by the way she looked. Very obese, but I was here just to relax and nothing more.

She guided me through a hallway and into a room that was massive. It's the biggest room I've seen on a spa.

Massage was excellent and I requested her to pay attention to my back side and she obliged. Just massage, not a prostate massage.

I also asked for my tools to be massaged and I didn't want to cum. She had some difficulties in understanding English.

But, it was a fantastic experience if you can close your eyes and imagine your favorite pornstar massaging you.

Was guided to a steam bath after the massage. The whole thing was just fantastic and I wish I could get a spinner in and have an FS in that place.

No-Star.

This spa is in a hotel is located on the opposite side of the road and it has a branch in S-Patti.

Reserved via phone.

Again too a therapist from south.

She was quite normal looking, slim.

Massage was shit.

Hinted extras along with B2B if she didn't have periods.

Wasn't interested in taking B2B there anyway. After you take b2 BS in Bangkok, your expectations are different. But, it was good to know.

A friend from this forum had suggested that the NE therapist from the same spa. I went there yesterday.

I don't know why my friend suggested her. She was massaging me like she was angry with me for some reason.

Stopped massage in midway and I have made up my mind to never return there.

Zam007
11-27-21, 11:26
I got a contact via a famous website that sounds like a Czech car company.

I had actually pinged them a few days back. Because I was travelling around, I didn't check the other mobile phone which I use for these activities.

He replied yesterday and sent me the pics of a girl he has in an apartment.

His number ends with 547.

The DP of his WhatsApp is the pic of a tattoo.

Does anyone know more about this guy?

Snowy007
11-30-21, 12:54
The only way to contact him will be by sharing numbers. I'm yet to figure out the way to buy subscription using Bitcoins, so that we can exchange contacts. Will get it done soon.Hi Bro,

Will be travelling to Coimbatore next month. Once you get the subscription, please try to share a detailed guide on getting it. I am finding it difficult to get it.

Can you please confirm if that SP name is SS? I lost all of my CBE contacts after I came to Chennai. Would love to start another round in CBE again.

Karunain
12-01-21, 12:52
Went to spa in 5 star hotel in avi road counter 6.5 k for 120 min. Take Ne therapist massage good 4 k for B2B.

Room very good and rate is high.

Karunain
12-01-21, 12:56
Went to spa in aahotel opp to hospital spa in 3rd floor counter 2.5 k for 90 min. Inside aavg msg and 3 k for B2B.

Sagarr
12-02-21, 07:20
Any new leads in Coimbatore.

SP, inde, MPs.

DM is open.

SinglePaiyan
12-04-21, 17:04
Went to spa in aahotel opp to hospital spa in 3rd floor counter 2.5 k for 90 min. Inside aavg msg and 3 k for B2B.Hi bro, Any more hints on this MP?

Zam007
12-05-21, 13:04
Went to spa in 5 star hotel in avi road counter 6.5 k for 120 min. Take Ne therapist massage good 4 k for B2B.

Room very good and rate is high.Is the spa located on the ground floor and we have to walk past the swimming pool?

Karunain
12-08-21, 20:40
Hi bro, Any more hints on this MP?Try Lilly in just dial two options choose av road.

Karunain
12-08-21, 20:42
Is the spa located on the ground floor and we have to walk past the swimming pool?Yes. We have steam in every massage room and no time limit for it.

Mindapur
12-10-21, 06:07
Could you help with more hints towards location and name of spa. New to tiruppur so my way to find them is google maps.

K.

Hi all,

Silent reader of the forum.

Last one year, I visited multiple spas in Tiruppur and I want to share with you guys so it might help someone.

Starting from new visit to older visit:

Spa near Everest hotel. Extras available / selection available / Shady place no attached bathroom / Bird was ok / Damages 1.2 k + 2 k. Don't recommend this.

Spa near Shanthi hotel. Extras available / selection available / Shady place with attached bathroom / Multiple visits and mostly average look birds / Damages 1 k + 2 k during every visit. Recommend this only if you OK with spa setup (poor ambience).

Spa near Siva textiles. Extras available / selection available / Good place no attached bathroom / Bird was OK / Damages 1 k + 1 k (b2 b). Recommend this only if you are in low budget.

Spa near Srisakthi theater. Extras available / selection available sometimes / shady place no attached bathroom / Bird was good / Damages 1 k + 2 k. Recommend this only if you have no place.

Spa near Puspha theatre. Extras available only if you are lucky / selection available if you are regular / nice place with attached bathroom / Bird was good / Damages 1.5 k + 2 k. Recommend this only if you have courage to ask therapist directly or else you will get only nice massage.

I visited lot of other spas but not recently but happy to help if someone needs FRs.

Also, Happy to hint more on location if someone needs to visit. Thanks for the other users contribution. Cheers.

Member #4756
12-11-21, 06:06
Got a contact of this SP ending with 050. He showed this girl, attached below.

Anyone tried?

BeautyAdmirer
12-11-21, 18:08
Got a contact of this SP ending with 050. He showed this girl, attached below.

Anyone tried?Hi bro,

She looks good though. Is the SP genuine?

Member #4756
12-11-21, 19:10
Hi bro,

She looks good though. Is the SP genuine?I don't know bro. I haven't tried the SP. That's why I asked here, whether he is genuine.

Thanks.

Mockingbird
12-14-21, 04:01
I went to my usual SP. He shared the pic of a reasonably good looking MILF. But when I went there, it was completely different. I thought I'll still go ahead, having gone the distance. The available person was a dark and heavy girl of about 25, but seemed to have good assets. It turned out to be ok session. She was great at sucking. For 2 k damage, it was an okay experience.

SinglePaiyan
12-14-21, 11:41
Went to spa in aahotel opp to hospital spa in 3rd floor counter 2.5 k for 90 min. Inside aavg msg and 3 k for B2B.Thanks Karuna bro for the Lilly on JustDial lead. Any hint on this one?

I'll post a FR soon.

Sagarr
12-14-21, 19:11
I've known of a girl wrk pro in Maharashtra whom I've.

Got to know from AH.

Priya late 20's, met her before COVID, very lean, talkative.

She was in touch with me ever than.

So I've made a deal with her, to and for flight!

And 8 k in hand with food and allowances.

Booked h in l tree.

And yes two days are well spent.

It's worth to bring the girl, everything was on.

A good experience tho.

And she didn't even wanted 8 k at end of the day.

Total damage around 16 k including flight, room, drinks and food.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Zam007
12-15-21, 14:53

Got to know from AH.

Booked h in l tree.

It's worth to bring the girl, everything was on.Did you pay her any money in advance? Transferred money?

Karunain
12-15-21, 16:49
Had been to Tiruppur 15 days before for green near max, first floor of f bank. Counter 1 k for 40 min. 4 option name sake massage for 15 min and 2 k for b2 b. Bird ok.

Same green in erode both owned by same guy in Sampath nag 2nd floor of medical shop. Same cost. 2 options. Bird avg.

Sagarr
12-16-21, 22:07
Did you pay her any money in advance? Transferred money?Just booked flight ticket.

No advance nothing.

Her contact is there in ah. She is still active.

Yddy11
12-17-21, 19:36
Visited an MP after a very long time in Cbe, it's near airport signal in the rooftop of a hotel. I guess there are enough hints to decide this. I heard there was a management change. I couldn't get a choice of lineup so took the therapist who was free. In came a gmail therapist with average looks, even massage was also average and didn't get any sign of extras and didn't get a mood to ask for any extras. I left with little bit of massage maybe different therapist could be better here but I was lucky enough.

Charges: 1. 3 k.

I haven't been lucky with either tpr or Cbe these days. There aren't any decent options which I was able to find before 2nd wave. Fellow mongers do let me know if it's the same for you all. Just asking.

Yddy11
12-17-21, 19:37

Got to know from AH.

Booked h in l tree.

It's worth to bring the girl, everything was on.

A good experience tho.

And she didn't even wanted 8 k at end of the day.

Total damage around 16 k including flight, room, drinks and food.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!Best option mate considering the current situation in tpr and Cbe.

Zam007
12-18-21, 06:58
Just booked flight ticket.

No advance nothing.

Her contact is there in ah. She is still active.Thanks for the reply.

MaduraiBoy05
12-18-21, 07:30
Management has changed for this spa recently. Now this spa is not at all worth for a penny. Earlier we use to get best service and now worst place to visit.

Visited an MP after a very long time in Cbe, it's near airport signal in the rooftop of a hotel. I guess there are enough hints to decide this. I heard there was a management change. I couldn't get a choice of lineup so took the therapist who was free. In came a gmail therapist with average looks, even massage was also average and didn't get any sign of extras and didn't get a mood to ask for any extras. I left with little bit of massage maybe different therapist could be better here but I was lucky enough.

Charges: 1. 3 k.

I haven't been lucky with either tpr or Cbe these days. There aren't any decent options which I was able to find before 2nd wave. Fellow mongers do let me know if it's the same for you all. Just asking.

Zam007
12-20-21, 05:42
Management has changed for this spa recently. Now this spa is not at all worth for a penny. Earlier we use to get best service and now worst place to visit.I have not visited them during the previous management, but I can agree with you about the current situation.

One of the worst attitude. I have started avoiding spas of that range. Since I don't speak Tamil very well, I find it even more difficult.

MaddyOnFire
12-20-21, 08:54
Please share the last three digits.381 bro sorry for the late reply. Search in JD Ram Nagar.

MaddyOnFire
12-20-21, 09:05
Visited the spa in hotel in Spatti area last week end. Counter change 1. 8 k and once inside a SI therapist came in and directly asked whom I want. If massage NE and if extras SI. Took the SI and she was good at conversation. Average massage. For extras she offered HJ, Half B2 B and full nude B2B. All had its own rates. Opted for full nude B2 B she started with 4 K and she told all customers used to pay this ans she showed the money also which the previous customer had paid. I told no way and start the bargain bought to 2 k. After money transfer she removed her dress and she did a name same B2 B just running her boobs on my chest and dry humping sitting on my Johnny for 10 minutes then made her to lie next to me and we started kissing (not on lips) and started fingering her and sucking her boobs. Meanwhile she was giving a HJ. Finally was done and took bath and left. She also shared her phone number and told to call and come and next time she can help in getting the counter rate down.

Another update NWS from Vadavalli is shifted to keernatham. Rates are same 1.5 k safe place. Went to try that and since it was crowed and have to wait tried this hotel spa. Happy mongering.

Things are getting though in CBe and all are directing to papampetti piruvi thirchy road. If any one tried massage from that area please write a FR to know more and is it worth travelling till there.

Cya.

SinglePaiyan
12-22-21, 05:39
Any hints on this MP bro?

Visited the spa in hotel in Spatti area last week end. Counter change 1. 8 k and once inside a SI therapist came in and directly asked whom I want. If massage NE and if extras SI. Took the SI and she was good at conversation. Average massage. For extras she offered HJ, Half B2 B and full nude B2B. All had its own rates. Opted for full nude B2 B she started with 4 K and she told all customers used to pay this ans she showed the money also which the previous customer had paid. I told no way and start the bargain bought to 2 k. After money transfer she removed her dress and she did a name same B2 B just running her boobs on my chest and dry humping sitting on my Johnny for 10 minutes then made her to lie next to me and we started kissing (not on lips) and started fingering her and sucking her boobs. Meanwhile she was giving a HJ. Finally was done and took bath and left. She also shared her phone number and told to call and come and next time she can help in getting the counter rate down.

Another update NWS from Vadavalli is shifted to keernatham. Rates are same 1.5 k safe place. Went to try that and since it was crowed and have to wait tried this hotel spa. Happy mongering..

MaddyOnFire
12-24-21, 10:29
Any hints on this MP bro?Search for Lily.

Mockingbird
12-24-21, 10:56
Based on the report posted about NWS in Saravanampatti, I tried it. For those of you looking for this contact, just call just dial and enquire for spa in Saravanampatti and the spa guy will call you.

I have tried their Vadaveli branch (closed now) multiple times. This place is much better than the old one. Had 3 to select from. I selected a cute looking young girl. Had a decent massage for 30 min. Finished with top access and a good hand job. Cost 1500 counter + 1000 tips.

Other spas have also started operating now. They are operating in Saravanampatti, peelamedu and Gandhipuram, to my knowledge. But Vadaveli is no longer the Paradise it was 6 months ago!

Now I have started finding Full service providers at 1500+500 tips. I find that to be much better VFM than spas.

Mockingbird
12-24-21, 10:57
Based on the report posted about NWS in Saravanampatti, I tried it. For those of you looking for this contact, just call just dial and enquire for spa in Saravanampatti and the spa guy will call you.

I have tried their Vadaveli beach (closed now) multiple times. This place is much better than the old one. Had 3 to select from. I selected a cute looking young girl. Had a decent massage for 30 min. Finished with top access and a good hand job. Cost 1500 counter + 1000 tips.

Other spas have also started operating now. They are operating in Saravanampatti, peelamedu and Gandhipuram, to my knowledge. But Vadaveli is no longer the Paradise it was 6 months ago!

Now I have started finding Full service providers at 1500+500 tips. I find that to be much better VFM than spas.

Sagarr
12-24-21, 20:40
Never trusted l canto.

Was desperate.

Tried an Afro num.

Confirmed location and video call.

Was in s patty.

Looks 4/10.

Cat 7/10.

Butt 10/10.

Location 3/10.

GFE 10/10.

She is open to everything, BBJ was one of the best I've got.

Open to anal also didn't tried.

Overall 6 k for 3 hrs.

MaddyOnFire
12-25-21, 00:06

I have tried their Vadaveli beach (closed now) multiple times. This place is much better than the old one. Had 3 to select from. I selected a cute looking young girl. Had a decent massage for 30 min. Finished with top access and a good hand job. Cost 1500 counter + 1000 tips.

Now I have started finding Full service providers at 1500+500 tips. I find that to be much better VFM than spas.Bro any leads on the source related to full service providers with the rates mentioned?

Awesomef01
12-25-21, 00:23
Number ends with? Planning to go, would appreciate more details.

Never trusted l canto.

Was desperate.

Tried an Afro num.

Confirmed location and video call.

Was in s patty.

Looks 4/10.

Cat 7/10.

Butt 10/10.

Location 3/10.

Mockingbird
12-27-21, 18:29
Bro any leads on the source related to full service providers with the rates mentioned?These are non Locanto contacts. This has to be shared through PM only. I haven't been able to buy subscription so far. The process with bit coins is too cumbersome.

I think I'll just wait for another 2 months to become a senior member. Then I can share the contacts through pm.

MaddyOnFire
12-28-21, 12:12
These are non Locanto contacts. This has to be shared through PM only. I haven't been able to buy subscription so far. The process with bit coins is too cumbersome.

I think I'll just wait for another 2 months to become a senior member. Then I can share the contacts through pm.Same here bro. Just wondering is there any telegram group for Coimbatore regarding these activity.

AdventureSteve
12-31-21, 10:56
Has been to Avi road be spa and it has been while I lost contacts in cbe. There has been muted scene in cbe anyways. Went recently to Bangalore and had a good time. DM me if fellow brothers can help, will reciprocate appropriately.

Zam007
01-01-22, 10:59
These are non Locanto contacts. This has to be shared through PM only. I haven't been able to buy subscription so far. The process with bit coins is too cumbersome.

I think I'll just wait for another 2 months to become a senior member. Then I can share the contacts through pm.You can buy it easily via a website that starts with 'W' and ends with 'X'.

ArjunCbe
01-02-22, 11:56
This contact from J. D. Browsed for a spa and found. Went in the evening and saw 3 girls. All of them looked very tired and also the place has no attached bathroom. So I left. After a week time I received a call from the same MP stating that massage will be so good and also offered 2 girls package for 2 k. So fixed appointment at early morning 8. Initially they said that the opening time is 10 am but anyway I have to leave for work by 9:30 so I asked them and finally accepted. So went with my own towel and soap. 8 am sharp, massage started with one girl and was said the other staff is on bath and will join with in 5 min. Name sake massage from the first girl who knows only Malayalam. After 10 min, the other girl joined and she gave an awesome massage for 30 min. The other girl was simply touching here and there but looked good. After 40 min both the girls asked for extra service and I told 1 k for each of them. I tipped the girl who gave nice massage 300 and said I will go for extra with other girl. She said OK and left. She was ok for topless, HJ and with lot of kisses, teasing and she also allowed to touch everywhere. She just had bath and looked very energetic since I was the person who went early. Asked 700 and requested to come after 10 am next time. Smiled and left happily. Second girl worth for massage and first girl only for fun.

Worth for time and money.

Krishnan2015
01-02-22, 14:37
This is month old report. Was visiting Coimbatore and wanted some action. As I didn't had any contacts (Other than the one who used to travel from Chennai. Will write about her later in Chennai forum) turned to locanto.

Searched and shortlisted one SP from Vadavalli. He sent pic of a good looking NI girl. Booked for a full night. He told that he will drop the girl to my location. Around 7 pm a guy called and told he will bring the girl. After an hour he that the NI girl is not available and SI girl is available. As I had no other choice I said ok. Paid the guy and picked up the girl. Checked in along with the girl.

Once inside the room drama started. She wanted to start only after drinks. Another 45 minutes gone waiting for drinks to arrive. Had the first round with lot of restrictions. No kissing. No BJ. Only missionary position. Somehow finished the first round.

She said she wants to sleep as she is tired. I wanted one more round. She said only 2 rounds. One over and one in the morning whereas SP told unlimited shots. I tried talking to her but of no use. So asked her to leave instead of sleeping at my place. This is first time I have asked a girl to leave in midnight and I felt bad for it. Ordered some more drinks and slept peacefully after the drinks.

Damages: 10 k went in the drain.

Razu123
01-02-22, 16:22
Any pointers for Pollachi region. Will revert contacts in Tirupur.

NewbieXDoc
01-05-22, 10:41
New to this forum.

Found a new contact in shivananda colony. Don't know how good it is. Yet to try.

GtRaja
01-07-22, 10:29
New to this forum.

Found a new contact in shivananda colony. Don't know how good it is. Yet to try.Con you share the contact details.

Sagarr
01-11-22, 18:00
Found a contact in locan to and called in morning to fix timing.

To my surprise she said there are four selection.

Went to the location, called and it was a two bhk setup.

The line up was late 20's and early 30's.

Selected two birds for 1 HR.

Usual stuff, 2 shots, 2 girls.

Looks 5-10.

Cat 7-10.

Price -3 k for both 1 HR. Plus 0. 5 k tip.

It was all mechanical tho. Sp said new birds will arrive after Pongal.

I won't repeat!

Sagarr
01-12-22, 21:24
Was not okay and expecting a lockdown which.

Won't come.

Another encounter from l canto.

The SP climbed to be having North birds.

And shared one time pics in telegram.

Fixed timing.

The place is near see tra.

A posh 3 bhk set-up.

Probably a 4 bhk had three floors!

The line up was 4 all early 20's.

Selected a bird from Bombay.

Very friendly and GFE material.

And new to the field.

What followed was a Excellent.

Experience. The bird had zero boobs tho.

Everything on menu.

No restrictions!

Bird 9/10 po.

Butt 10/10.

Boob 4/10.

Cat 9/10.

Place 9/10.

Sp 6/10.

GFE 10/10.

Il probably repeat if there are new options.

Sagarr
01-13-22, 14:49
Recently went to a roof top bar in ho es.

And there is a spa attached.

Went in enquired rates.

1.5 k to 2.5 for hour.

Negotiated and went in.

No selection tho, in came a Kerala girl.

Average looking, bulk and name sake massage. In about 5 min or so.

Straight away she asked for tips and extras.

Quoted 1 k for top and 2.5 k for FS.

Not a looker tho. Negotiated to 0.7 k for.

BJ, she agreed. She undressed, full access and gave a sloppy BJ.

Came in few minutes. And took bath and left.

I guess there are more to that hotel.

Any inputs.

SadGuru420
01-17-22, 19:31
Hey monger friends of CBE,

I am in my early twenties and virgin, never touched a girl before. I just wanted to share some experience I had while I was dead desperate (which still I am).

I got madly horny and got my credit card for the first time with international payments enabled. I decided flush some credit out and check how the live camgirls thing works. I made a basic research on which live cam site was inexpensive and selected to go with similar one ' I am live.' Was busy already scrolling in one hand and trying to select a model. I went some pages deep inside so that there weren't many viewers for that specific model and I thought they would charge less. Picked a model from Estonia as she was giving me good attention in chat as I was the only one there.

I listened to my dick and opted for a live show for around $5 a minute.

She started the show and just sat there doing nothing for about 5-10 minutes. I was so pissed already. Then she started dancing. She danced well. It was really good to see but I didn't spend that much to see her dance. I kept insisting her to shred her clothes. She said she wanted to smoke and left another 2-3 minutes. These live cam sites have all these sessions in a package. You can choose to go live, but you won't be able to cut or drop off f you feel your pocket is bleeding. It's all under control of the models. They will make sure they drain your funds out. It is a site where you need not purchase coins too, so it was getting billed directly to my card. I was seriously pissed that I was not able to drop off and I had to stay for 60 minutes or so.

Then came my savior. I made an automatic cut off at 7000 rupees when I entered payment method. I was dropped from the call at around 20 minutes because the system was not able to get more funds from my card. I barely got hard and she barely removed her tops at this time. That call would have cost a fortune to me if it had not been for that automatic cut off.

Bird: 6.5/10.

Dancing skills: 8/10.

Damages: 7 k+500 service & overshoot charges.

Will I repeat? Fuck no (cries in credit). I don't recommend anyone to even accidentally fall for this.

TLDR: availed a live camgirl and Bled 7.5 k for 20 minutes, didn't come, didn't see a V.

Apologies if you experienced guys feel this is a shitpost. Just wanted to contribute what I could and make a few friends here. I was shocked to see people claiming 1. 5 k expensive for happy ending HJ. I will try to explore more in real life and provide actual reviews in the future. Going to start mongering. I would like to know how to do it smooth from experienced mongers. I will try to reach out to some members once my messages are activated. Please feel free to ping me as a friend even if you don't wish to share any contacts with me if I don't reciprocate. I honestly don't have any contacts right now. We can be friends and I will help with whatever I can. Will develop mongering skills and help newbs and seniors in the future.

Sydpat
01-18-22, 04:43
Hi,

You should visit chaturbate.com its free and you need to buy token only if you wish but you can have more then 500 individual cam live.

Worth every minutes you spend.

Hey monger friends of CBE,

I am in my early twenties and virgin, never touched a girl before. I just wanted to share some experience I had while I was dead desperate (which still I am).

I got madly horny and got my credit card for the first time with international payments enabled. I decided flush some credit out and check how the live camgirls thing works. I made a basic research on which live cam site was inexpensive and selected to go with similar one ' I am live.' Was busy already scrolling in one hand and trying to select a model. I went some pages deep inside so that there weren't many viewers for that specific model and I thought they would charge less. Picked a model from Estonia as she was giving me good attention in chat as I was the only one there.

I listened to my dick and opted for a live show for around $5 a minute.

She started the show and just sat there doing nothing for about 5-10 minutes. I was so pissed already. Then she started dancing. She danced well. It was really good to see but I didn't spend that much to see her dance. I kept insisting her to shred her clothes. She said she wanted to smoke and left another 2-3 minutes. These live cam sites have all these sessions in a package. You can choose to go live, but you won't be able to cut or drop off f you feel your pocket is bleeding. It's all under control of the models. They will make sure they drain your funds out. It is a site where you need not purchase coins too, so it was getting billed directly to my card. I was seriously pissed that I was not able to drop off and I had to stay for 60 minutes or so..

On The Wings
01-18-22, 18:41
Hi, You should visit chaturbate.com Chaturbate is no more active buddy. For some reasons banned. Instead you can try xcam.

SadGuru420
01-18-22, 19:10
Hi,

You should visit chaturbate.com its free and you need to buy token only if you wish but you can have more then 500 individual cam live.

Worth every minutes you spend.I wanted to interact with a girl. That's why I didn't go to chaturbate. Now that I have found this wonderful place, I will probably get in some real action. Every minute in chaturbate is definitely worth it.

SadGuru420
01-19-22, 05:52
Chaturbate is no more active buddy. For some reasons banned. Instead you can try xcam.Please install a VPN application in your computer / mobile to access such blocked sites or just to protect overall privacy. I even use a VPN to access this site.

Stealth Boy
01-20-22, 02:22
Hello all,

I am visiting Coimbatore for a few months shortly. I understand the scene here is dull, but would like to explore all that the city has to offer. I request fellow mongers to help me with that. I can reciprocate with my contacts in Delhi and Bangalore.

Cheers,

SB.

Saba6791
01-20-22, 10:26
Bro,

Please share the contact of the SP.

TIA.

Saba.

Won't come.

Fixed timing.

A posh 3 bhk set-up.

Probably a 4 bhk had three floors!

The line up was 4 all early 20's.

Selected a bird from Bombay.

Very friendly and GFE material.

And new to the field.

What followed was a Excellent.

Experience. The bird had zero boobs tho.

Everything on menu.

No restrictions!

Bird 9/10 po.

Butt 10/10.

Boob 4/10.

Cat 9/10.

Place 9/10.

Sp 6/10.

GFE 10/10.

Il probably repeat if there are new options.

ArjunCbe
01-20-22, 18:04
Hi friends,

Was bored and called the hotel reception. To my luck spa was open. This was before 4 months. Only SI was available on that day. Went in and I was asked to change the dispo. After 5 min in came the therapist. She just wrapped the towel and simply smiled that I didn't ware the dispo. Nice talking during the session and really 60 min of awesome massage. I enquired and she said that she has 5 yrs of experience in 3-4 types of therapies. Time was over and I asked for a extras and she simply said that I could have asked 15 min before. She then asked me to turn around and gave a nice sensual massage in bum area and then started with HJ with little peck kissing on chest and finally the session was over. Extra 15 min she managed and never demanded amount. I gave 1000 and she accepted happily. Got her number in case she was changed to other spa. Not in a mind to ask for TL. Massage was extremely awesome.

Damage: 3 k for massage +1 k tips.

SexoSex12
01-22-22, 00:41
Hi,

Could you share the SP contact of sitra. Will reciprocate if I find any new.

TIA.

Sexosex12.

Won't come.

Fixed timing.

A posh 3 bhk set-up..

Yddy11
01-22-22, 19:11
Hello all,

I am visiting Coimbatore for a few months shortly. I understand the scene here is dull, but would like to explore all that the city has to offer. I request fellow mongers to help me with that. I can reciprocate with my contacts in Delhi and Bangalore.

Cheers,

SB.Hi bro, clear your inbox.

Stealth Boy
01-23-22, 02:45
Hi bro, clear your inbox.Sorry about that. It has been cleared now.

Kashamush
01-23-22, 15:23
Cannot decode the hotel name in the report.

Recently went to a roof top bar in ho es.

And there is a spa attached.

Went in enquired rates.

1.5 k to 2.5 for hour.

Negotiated and went in.

No selection tho, in came a Kerala girl.

Average looking, bulk and name sake massage. In about 5 min or so.

Straight away she asked for tips and extras.

Quoted 1 k for top and 2.5 k for FS..

BloodyBugger
01-24-22, 00:12
Friends quick check. Tasaku Bali Spa is open and they are providing any extras in CBE. Couple of time went there and mostly it's non operational.

TIA.

SexoSex12
01-24-22, 07:28
I did not monger for a long time due to current situation. Checked out spa around GPM and found few working. Went to spa near famous hospital near a new bridge. It was late evening, almost busy. Only one NI was available free, so no choice. Paid the damage, and went to change the dispo. Not so great looking but ok compared to the other ones I tried. I asked for FS directly, she hesitated. Insisted and she accepted, was acting as like they are very strict. Since I was desperate slowly asked her to remove. She removed bottom and top partially. Started to kiss and CBJ, then competed Mis. Was OK not fully satisfied. Left after the bath.

ArjunCbe
01-25-22, 07:18
Went to a unisex saloon for haircut and shave. As I am regular member they offered a combo pack. Inclusions are haircut, shave, pedicure, detan and head massage. Instead of head massage I preferred back massage. Offer was accepted. To my surprise back massage was offered by the lady staff and that too SI. Conversation went on and finally I asked whether cross massage is allowed. She said that since I am regular it was provided. She also said that she is going to resign and going to open separate parlour with her friend. After 25 min I asked for a HJ and she said that it is not possible here. I said anyhow you are going to leave the job and after that she agreed. She also allowed to touch everywhere and gave an awesome HJ. She looked fair and also has nice structure.

Unexpected in this parlour. Exchanged the digits. She invited me for the parlour for service.

Girl -6/10.

Massage-7/10.

Damage -3 k for whole package.

Extras. I gave her 0.5 k, she said that she will get next time in her own parlour. Even I insisted, she politely refused.

ArjunCbe
01-25-22, 07:46
This happened in Dec. 2021 second week. I called the girl who provided service in unisex parlour. She said that she will do bridal make up and expert in facial over the phone. I said that I need to do facial and will come to the saloon in two days. She texted me to call after 7 pm. And I called her after 9 pm and immediately she responded. She said that in saloon it will cost 2499+tax and she will do it for 1400 the same one in her room. Also she said to wait for 4 days so that her room mate will leave for holidays. Also I asked for FBM and she said 3 k for facial and massage. I accepted the offer with no negotiation. After that she pinged me after 5 days and I went to her room. It was located in avinashi road near to the bypass road. It was a individual house with 2 floors. She was staying in second floor. I went in, relaxed and had a coffee. After 30 min, she prepared the room for massage and asked me get ready. I took the bath and lyed down. Excellent massage for 1 hour. She was yet to give HJ and I asked for full service. She smiled and accepted. Beautiful session for 20 min. Both lied for half an hour and I slept for one hour. After I woke up she gave me a lemon juice and I asked for second round. Again it went for 30 min. Took bath together and I thought to leave. She reminded me for the facial. Had lunch and started facial and that too was very nice. 45 min of facial. Again went back to the sleeping mode. Then it was already 5 hours, I left her place and said that I will take rest in my room.

Place- 7/10 a neat one.

Service- 10/10 a excellent session.

Damage- 3 k for service+2 k tips.

A relaxing session with good lunch.

Mockingbird
01-25-22, 11:26
When I visited my SP last time, I got the phone number of the bird who serviced me. I called her to check if she can meet me in a hotel. But she was in the den of another SP and asked me to come there.

I went there and found that there were 4 birds in total. Mostly average lookers. 2 MILF type and 2 girls. The MILFs were priced at 1.5 k and the younger girls at 2 k for one shot-30 min.

I went ahead with the girl I knew. Had a great session. Tipped my usual 0.5 k. I think getting contact details of girls serving and talking to them later is the best way to grow the contacts!

She said she is willing to meet me outside and can also bring a friend along for threesome. Now, that's something on my bucket list. Any suggestions for hotels, where I can take two girls along?

SexoSex12
01-25-22, 19:03
Went to my regular spa in Av. Road. Near famous hospital. Checked out there was five chicks. Chose an SI and went in the room. Changed to dispo and came in the chick. Asked for FS and she instantly agreed with hesitation. Then she said ready for FS. Started in missionary, moved to WOT then doggy. She gave a CBJ and completed in missionary. Good cooperation and GFE. Shared numbers and agreed to meet later.

Damages 2 k +3.5 k for good service.

Sagarr
01-27-22, 06:23
Searched loc found a contact in s lur.

SP said selection available and quotes.

1.5 k to 3 k for 1 HR.

Also 3 some available.

Went to location called and found a two bhk home deep inside from the main road.

There were four selection, two in mid 20's and two in late 30's.

Selected two for 1 HR.

4 k paid to SP and 0.5 k tip.

Al usual stuff.

Won't repeat! Birds are average, unless of course SP shares pic upfront.

Zam007
01-28-22, 14:55
Hi friends,

Was bored and called the hotel reception. To my luck spa was open. This was before 4 months. Only SI was available on that day. Went in and I was asked to change the dispo. After 5 min in came the therapist. She just wrapped the towel and simply smiled that I didn't ware the dispo. Nice talking during the session and really 60 min of awesome massage. I enquired and she said that she has 5 yrs of experience in 3-4 types of therapies. Time was over and I asked for a extras and she simply said that I could have asked 15 min before. She then asked me to turn around and gave a nice sensual massage in bum area and then started with HJ with little peck kissing on chest and finally the session was over. Extra 15 min she managed and never demanded amount. I gave 1000 and she accepted happily. Got her number in case she was changed to other spa. Not in a mind to ask for TL. Massage was extremely awesome.Hi,

Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good time.

Mind giving some hints about this hotel?

Mockingbird
01-30-22, 05:49
The bird I had built a rapport with last time, was available at the SPs place and called me saying that she and her friend were available and I can take them both.

Visited the SP place and took both of them for 1 hour. 2 rounds. Both of them were average looking MILFs, but we're eager to please and were open to most things. Had a great time. Total cost was 5.5 k.

It's been my looking time dream to do a threesome in India. Mission accomplished. I think this is way safer than trying to arrange a session in a hotel.

While it was a good experience, this is not comparable to PSE available in places like Devils Den / Honey 2 in Pattaya. Hope the pandemic related travel restrictions will ease soon and we can travel and monger again.

JoeSanjai
01-31-22, 07:43
I happen to use 'quackquack' dating app, girl named Sneha from Bangalore liked and sent me her number, first I pinged her in whatsapp, she haven't respond to it for two days, later she respond in on night. We chatted for two days and then we decided to have mutual orgasm through video call, yesterday she called and done the deal, after an hour she sent me the video recorded by her and says she will post it in facebook post and she asked for money to delete that, so I simply blocked her in whatsapp and unfriend in facebook too. Anything else should I do. But beware of this type of scams.

Razu123
02-01-22, 11:20
Hi all,

This is a week old FR at Tirupur. After a very long period wanted to try spa action. This time wanted to try a new one. Went to Avi Rd next to the famous club. Before reaching I have called and booked appointment. Cute receptionist welcomed warmly and gave a small water bottle to drink. She asked whether you need hard or Medium force. I was little confused. I said "Hard". I was expecting a line up but she politely rejected. First negative sign. From inside a short girl may be in her early 30's came and called me to join her. I went behind her and she showed the room and asked me to change to dispo. Ten minutes later she came and asked to lie on my stomach. She started the massage without any noise. No introduction nothing. Did very very good massage. 100% professional massage. After about 30 minutes I turned back front. I slowly asked do you provide any extras. She politely said no. I expected this. I asked whether this spa doesn't allow or its just you don't want to provide? She replied "Both." By default no extras allowed in the spa. I asked where are you from, she said from NE. Then she continued the massage. Took proper 45 minutes massage. I really enjoyed massage. This made me happy even if no extras offered.

Looks - 5/10.

Massage - 10/10.

VFM.

Damage - 1.75 k for 1 HR.

SudhanCbe
02-02-22, 06:28
Hey guys!

Posting a FR after a very long time. This happened yesterday evening, was looking for some action and finally gave my usual SP a call. He told me there are few profiles available and sent me a few pics. All where north Indian. Finally finalized on one bird and went to the location. The service was okish. The bird was looking a bit more chubby in person. And average BJ and finished is missionary. The act lasted for 35 minutes. No GFE. WIR if the SP has a new bird. Might repeat. 4 k gone to the drain. The location was okie and the room was clean.

BulletVictor
02-02-22, 22:05
How is the spa scene now? Any of the thai or balli spa are open and operating?

Zam007
02-03-22, 08:09
I happen to use 'quackquack' dating app, girl named Sneha from Bangalore liked and sent me her number, first I pinged her in whatsapp, she haven't respond to it for two days, later she respond in on night. We chatted for two days and then we decided to have mutual orgasm through video call, yesterday she called and done the deal, after an hour she sent me the video recorded by her and says she will post it in facebook post and she asked for money to delete that, so I simply blocked her in whatsapp and unfriend in facebook too. Anything else should I do. But beware of this type of scams.Avoid profiles with their phone numbers displayed. 99% of the time they are into some scam or the other.

There are times when you write to them, a guy claiming to be a Police in West Bengal will call you back to your phone and say you are into prostitution racket and threaten.

To call the local police and get you arrested. If that too happens, just say F#$5 off and block the number.

BulletVictor
02-03-22, 18:02
Any hint for the spa details?

Hi friends,

Was bored and called the hotel reception. To my luck spa was open. This was before 4 months. Only SI was available on that day. Went in and I was asked to change the dispo. After 5 min in came the therapist. She just wrapped the towel and simply smiled that I didn't ware the dispo. Nice talking during the session and really 60 min of awesome massage. I enquired and she said that she has 5 yrs of experience in 3-4

Damage: 3 k for massage +1 k tips.

BulletVictor
02-03-22, 18:08
Hi Bro, can you hint the hotel details?

This is month old report. Was visiting Coimbatore and wanted some action. As I didn't had any contacts (Other than the one who used to travel from Chennai. Will write about her later in Chennai forum) turned to locanto.

Damages: 10 k went in the drain.

Krishnan2015
02-03-22, 18:57
I stayed at ibis. It's little heavy on the pocket but no questions asked.

Hi Bro, can you hint the hotel details?

Zam007
02-04-22, 13:16
How is the spa scene now? Any of the thai or balli spa are open and operating?In most spas most women offer at least HJ. If you are lucky you can find FS in some places. But, I am not really happy with what's on offer to be frank.

Mockingbird
02-13-22, 06:49
I got this contact from a friend in mine. This is a proper residential House in a compound with 5/6 houses. An independent lady runs it. One of her bedrooms is used for the deed.

She shared the photo on WhatsApp. The available bird was a reasonably good looking girl around 25. No baby damage. 1500+200 was the cost. It was a very different experience. Never would have imagined about such availability in a residential compound. Such things are available around us. We just have to keep looking. Cheers!

GtRaja
02-15-22, 08:01
I got this contact from a friend in mine. This is a proper residential House in a compound with 5/6 houses. An independent lady runs it. One of her bedrooms is used for the deed.

She shared the photo on WhatsApp. The available bird was a reasonably good looking girl around 25. No baby damage. 1500+200 was the cost. It was a very different experience. Never would have imagined about such availability in a residential compound. Such things are available around us. We just have to keep looking. Cheers!Can you share some hint to reach there?

SinglePaiyan
02-18-22, 16:33

She shared the photo on WhatsApp. The available bird was a reasonably good looking girl around 25. No baby damage. 1500+200 was the cost. It was a very different experience. Never would have imagined about such availability in a residential compound. Such things are available around us. We just have to keep looking. Cheers!Mockingbird brother any leads / hints on this? I'm not able to DM you so help out our fellow mongers.

Mockingbird
02-20-22, 12:19
Hi guys,

I saw this massage parlor adv on Locanto. This was one near a bunch of tall apartments on Trichy road, just when you enter the city. Adv was for 999 but the person at the counter said that way only for 20 min and for 45 min, it was 1500. I paid and went ahead. Took a reasonably good looking girl. Two were available to select. Got top access plus HJ for 1000. It was a decent experience. But I think it's a little costly, given better VFM options around.

At singlepaiyan at gtraja I will be getting DM shortly. Will share details with you after that. Details cannot be shared in a forum post. Patience till then. Cheers!

Sagarr
02-21-22, 19:39
Went there for second time to the roof top spa, now the quote is like 1.8 k for 90 minutes.

Plus a good selection of three.

Selected and went in. Straight away. FS and negotiation.

And what followed was 1. 5 k and nothing noteworthy. Everything was mechanical.

Can also be negotiated lower. And the place is risky.

No real action in.

Fixed up a good deal for night, in Chennai from a Mr bird Priya.

The Chubby one. Will share if things go good.

LordKimuchi
02-23-22, 07:17
Hello all,

This is my first post ever. I was a long time silent watcher of this site. Finally got my subscription and decided to check it out.

I put a halt to my monger life once I came back from abroad. But you all know how long that can go, so yeah, I have succumbed myself to the lust nowadays. I am in a place near to Coimbatore, but I don't have any mongery contacts there. So I would like the help of some of the seniors here for some SP contacts in Coimbatore. I don't have much to give in exchange other than some SA contacts I get to have action in Coimbatore (FR coming soon).

My inbox is open.

HappyAndFree
02-24-22, 02:38

She shared the photo on WhatsApp. The available bird was a reasonably good looking girl around 25. No baby damage. 1500+200 was the cost. It was a very different experience. Never would have imagined about such availability in a residential compound. Such things are available around us. We just have to keep looking. Cheers!Any leads bro?

RahulHorny
02-25-22, 13:12
Hi,

Has anyone tried Meera from MR.

Please share experience.

GtRaja
02-28-22, 08:20
Can you share the contact details. Will support.

This happened in Dec. 2021 second week. I called the girl who provided service in unisex parlour. She said that she will do bridal make up and expert in facial over the phone. I said that I need to do facial and will come to the saloon in two days. She texted me to call after 7 pm. And I called her after 9 pm and immediately she responded. She said that in saloon it will cost 2499+tax and she will do it for 1400 the same one in her room. Also she said to wait for 4 days so that her room mate will leave for holidays. Also I asked for FBM and she said 3 k for facial and massage. I accepted the offer with no negotiation. After that she pinged me after 5 days and I went to her room. It was located in avinashi road near to the bypass road. It was a individual house with 2 floors. She was staying in second floor. I went in, relaxed and had a coffee. After 30 min, she prepared the room for massage and asked me get ready. I took the bath and lyed down. Excellent massage for 1 hour. She was yet to give HJ and I asked for full service. She smiled and accepted. Beautiful session for 20 min. Both lied for half an hour and I slept for one hour. After I woke up she gave me a lemon juice and I asked for second round. Again it went for 30 min. Took bath together and I thought to leave. She reminded me for the facial. Had lunch and started facial and that too was very nice. 45 min of facial. Again went back to the sleeping mode. Then it was already 5 hours, I left her place and said that I will take rest in my room..

HarryCbe
03-01-22, 12:07
Friends quick check. Tasaku Bali Spa is open and they are providing any extras in CBE. Couple of time went there and mostly it's non operational.Hello, spa is open you need to ask the watchmen to open the gate. Extras available but pricey.

HarryCbe
03-01-22, 12:19
Visited t Bali spa.

Massage - 2.8 k per 1 hour.

Therapist A.

B2B- 4 k.

Body. Little fat.

Service above average.

Therapist k.

B2B - 4 k.

Body. MILF.

Service. Good.

Therapist M.

B2B- 4 k.

Body. MILF.

Service not good.

Therapist L (best of the lot).

B2B-5 k.

Body -model like assets.

Service. Good.

Everk
03-01-22, 13:41
Hello brothers.

After a long break, I ll be in Coimbatore for a couple of days from tomorrow.

Looking for Indy contacts or MP with FS.

Will be staying at the old Towers place in A. Road.

Is the spa in the hotel any good?

Brothers with verified contacts kindly help out. Can reciprocate in Blr. DM open.

Regards.

HarryCbe
03-01-22, 15:31
Hello brothers.

After a long break, I ll be in Coimbatore for a couple of days from tomorrow.

Looking for Indy contacts or MP with FS.

Will be staying at the old Towers place in A. Road.

Is the spa in the hotel any good?

Brothers with verified contacts kindly help out. Can reciprocate in Blr. DM open.

Regards.Sent DM bro please check and provide your experience here thanks.

Everk
03-01-22, 16:52
Sent DM bro please check and provide your experience here thanks.Bro you just posted contacts of widely discussed MPs which are Bali themed. I have Already through the past 1 year of reports and am aware of these ones.

Do DM with verified Indy / MP with FS leads if you have.

P.S. You also asked for exchanging Indy leads in BLR. Sorry, won't be able to share since you don't have any FR of distinction.

HarryCbe
03-01-22, 17:36
Bro you just posted contacts of widely discussed MPs which are Bali themed. I have Already through the past 1 year of reports and am aware of these ones.

Do DM with verified Indy / MP with FS leads if you have.

P.S. You also asked for exchanging Indy leads in BLR. Sorry, won't be able to share since you don't have any FR of distinction.I just shared in DM what I know with specific names and one more spa. Hope you find what you are looking for in cbe good luck.

P. S I am an occasional / noob monger.

Dark Knigt
03-01-22, 20:19
Visited t Bali spa.

Therapist A.

B2B- 4 k.

Body. Little fat.

Service above average.

Therapist k.

B2B - 4 k.Can you select the therapist, and which nationality were they?

HarryCbe
03-02-22, 02:30
Can you select the therapist, and which nationality were they?All are Indians NE. No Bali therapists after covid.

Sagarr
03-02-22, 13:32
Visited t Bali spa.

Therapist A.

B2B- 4 k.

Body. Little fat.

Service above average.

Therapist k..No wonder prices are inflated, no options in here. Pay and pay.

CoolerPrab
03-05-22, 09:40
Hi All,

Any good SP contacts in Tirupur or Coimbatore.

Looking best GFE or VFM.

Everk
03-05-22, 17:10
Hello folks.

Was here for 3 days early this week. Attempts at cracking indies via SM apps did not work out and resorted to couple of MPs mentioned here.

Visited GP, ArkAID and finally had a 30 minute back massage without extras at the place I stayed.

There are clearly no Balinese ballerinas. Since I was not sure about the b2 b quality (rather than just oiled bodies rubbing against each other) opted for HJ+TA. Also the famous Miss. L seemed to be either busy or unavailable on both days I tried to call.

I tried holding out for 700 as is a good price for HJ+TA but I was scoffed at and nobody seemed willing below 1500.

I definitely liked the ambience and the safety in Hot els, this is indeed on the higher side.

All these are well and thoroughly reviewed by other brothers so won't go into details here for these.

There is an old spa which first operated in 80 mada then Chavadi and finally to the Border.

Being exasperated at the outrageous 6-7 k norm for fancy spas wanted to check if it was still open.

Upon contacting I was informed that the setup is active, however they have moved to Zul (your). Could not try it yet as I had to get back to Kerala in a few hours. Maybe when I travel again next month. What puts me off though is it was a mechanical workshop with oiled bodies rubbing withoutGFE. WeAnd it's a fixed at the counter deal.

1. 5 k 45 min HJ incl.

3 k incl b2 b however this I have negotiated to 2. 5 in the past on weekday afternoons.

Will visit only for the birds as they seem to rotate often. If any others have visited this place he said the name is now without the extra eey spa.

Commercial capital in kerala MP scenes seem to be rampant and I think I ll try looking for Indy types next time am in CJB. I tried the bykes place couple of evenings but there were no unattached or all bird group. It was thinly crowded. Are there any other popular bars to try here. Any reviews on the Park chain property here.

Razu123
03-07-22, 11:05
Hi Cooler Prab, Tirupur has few Spas with good GFE and service. Try, Pachai spa at A. Road. Good Rooms. Nice collection of NI and SI girls. Mostly in the range of 25 to 30 yrs.

Damages: 1 K Counter.

Other damages - 0.5 k HJ, 1 k TL, 1.5 k B2B, and 2 k FN.

Don't expect FS in any of the spas in Tirupur.

Happy and safe mongering.

Hi All,

Any good SP contacts in Tirupur or Coimbatore.

Looking best GFE or VFM.

XxxJk18
03-07-22, 14:33
Hi folks, any recommendations for action near LE merdian? MP or SP.

RahulRoy05
03-09-22, 08:41
Hi folks,

Getting into Coimbatore after a long break and seems everything is dry and scam. Need some verified MP with FS or any good indi contact. Seniors please help me. I don't have subscription and I am trying to but it.[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

TheTechDay
03-12-22, 10:26
Hi,

I am new to Coimbatore. I need genuine contacts for FS. NI or SI any is fine.

Mockingbird
03-13-22, 03:23
Went to this ayurvedic massage parlour on Palakkad road. It's located near a popular arts college. They had two aunties. This used to be my favourite long time back. The quality of staff has significantly come down now. 40 min massage with HJ. 1000 at counter + 500 tips. Quality of HJ was good. Provided top access as well.

Dark Knigt
03-15-22, 09:24
Went to this ayurvedic massage parlour on Palakkad road. It's located near a popular arts college. They had two aunties. This used to be my favourite long time back. The quality of staff has significantly come down now. 40 min massage with HJ. 1000 at counter + 500 tips. Quality of HJ was good. Provided top access as well.Is loc genuine in Coimbatore, some ask for advance money online.

RameshMgp
03-15-22, 11:53
Hi folks, any recommendations for action near LE merdian? MP or SP.Check you PM bro.

BulletVictor
03-15-22, 19:01
Recently visited the famous Bali Spa. Booking advance is must strangely no one else was there. Excellent massage. Only HJ was available. But unbelievable asking price of 2 K. Also rude attitude if you negotiate the price. I would have paid if they are polite. I said and No for that price. Is the price jacked up in Coimbatore?

Dark Knigt
03-15-22, 20:17
Recently visited the famous Bali Spa. Booking advance is must strangely no one else was there. Excellent massage. Only HJ was available. But unbelievable asking price of 2 K. Also rude attitude if you negotiate the price. I would have paid if they are polite. I said No for that price. Is the price jacked up in Coimbatore?I went a MP in father of the nation area. It was just 2 floors above a very famous pharmacy (you can get A polo there). The rooms were a bit small. I saw around 8 birds. Only 2-3 were good. But most had nice assets.

Charges were around 1.5 k for massage and 2.5 for B2B.

So total damage - 4 k.

HarryCbe
03-16-22, 07:17
I went a MP in father of the nation area. It was just 2 floors above a very famous pharmacy (you can get A polo there). The rooms were a bit small. I saw around 8 birds. Only 2-3 were good. But most had nice assets.

Charges were around 1.5 k for massage and 2.5 for B2B.

So total damage - 4 k.Any hints on the spa name and is it available on goofle maps?

KingSlayer111
03-16-22, 07:19
Check you PM bro.Hello folks,

I am new to this forum and would love some action in Coimbatore. Please send me details of trusted SP's in Coimbatore for FS.

BloodyBugger
03-16-22, 11:31
Was there last week and took an hour therapy.

Rooms are okay no attached bathroom. Selection is there and I got therapist S (rava in Hindi). In to the massage 5 minutes, she asked what I am looking for. I asked for the menu and below is the list. .5 HJ, 1 k for topless, 3 k for nude and 4 k for bathing together. I tried topless. Everything is manual and I didn't like it. And the worst thing is she did is, she wants me to do the HJ myself where she will be rubbing her boobs.

Got frustrated and left the place.

Damage 1.5 k+1 k.

WIR: hell no.

RahulHorny
03-16-22, 15:33
Is loc genuine in Coimbatore, some ask for advance money online.Anyone asking for advance is a fraud.

Dark Knigt
03-16-22, 19:52
Any hints on the spa name and is it available on goofle maps?It is near the flyover, there is a h*fc bank pretty close to the pharmacy, Appolo, new sidha pudur. To the right of the pharmacy, there will be a stair case, 2 levels up, you will see the spa. Royal and something bro name.

No information about the spa on google maps.

HarryCbe
03-17-22, 10:12
It is near the flyover, there is a h*fc bank pretty close to the pharmacy, Appolo, new sidha pudur. To the right of the pharmacy, there will be a stair case, 2 levels up, you will see the spa. Royal and something bro name.

No information about the spa on google maps.Thanks for the info. Is the place clean (room with attached bathroom, towels etc) and decent?

Dark Knigt
03-17-22, 17:08
Thanks for the info. Is the place clean (room with attached bathroom, towels etc) and decent?The room was average only bro. Enough for a massage. But some rooms have attached bathrooms and some don't. You can ask for a attached bathroom I guess. I go there mainly for the price only bro, but I would recommend just the topless B2B, not the full body B2B. Even though it is only 500 , but it just same, the bird will just show her down asset, nothing after that. And and to be safety also topless is better.

LoneWolff
03-20-22, 05:27
Recently visited the famous Bali Spa. Booking advance is must strangely no one else was there. Excellent massage. Only HJ was available. But unbelievable asking price of 2 K. Also rude attitude if you negotiate the price. I would have paid if they are polite. I said and No for that price. Is the price jacked up in Coimbatore?About 5-6 years back before a crackdown several spas used to have legit overseas masseuses. The looks were good, bodies were good and massages were awesome. Extras were not cheap but still comparable to what you will get overseas with a good massage and happy ending. Fast forward to present day, we have mostly north east women, with little to no massage skills, average looks and very rarely a diamond can be found. To find that diamond you have to spend a lot of time and money and even then they rotate the girls too much. So things are very bad now with absolutely no value for money. High prices and below average looks and service is the norm.

Mockingbird
03-20-22, 09:39
About 5-6 years back before a crackdown several spas used to have legit overseas masseuses. The looks were good, bodies were good and massages were awesome. Extras were not cheap but still comparable to what you will get overseas with a good massage and happy ending. Fast forward to present day, we have mostly north east women, with little to no massage skills, average looks and very rarely a diamond can be found. To find that diamond you have to spend a lot of time and money and even then they rotate the girls too much. So things are very bad now with absolutely no value for money. High prices and below average looks and service is the norm.So True. Today, there are very few gems to be found in this space. One such person I remember is a Mallu, by the name Kavitha. She was working in grand keralyeem. She had great massage skills and amazing attitude. Slightly old with average body. But made up with amazing service. I don't have her number though. Any body in touch with her?

RahulHorny
03-27-22, 13:35
Please share contact of a geniune SP. I have tried loc but most of them are faruds.

Krishnan2015
03-30-22, 09:16
Looks like MR profiles in Coimbatore are almost all fake. So guys stay away from MR. I talked with almost all of them and most are asking for advance payments and few are only providing online service.

Any thoughts on this?

SinglePaiyan
03-31-22, 16:10
Looks like MR profiles in Coimbatore are almost all fake. So guys stay away from MR. I talked with almost all of them and most are asking for advance payments and few are only providing online service.

Any thoughts on this?I also faced the same situation. Hard to find a genuine profile or SA in CBE.

Happy mongering.

SP;.

RickZen
03-31-22, 19:23
Hotel near peelamedu signal. Over the hotel spa. Had 23 your girl. No massage skills asked 2 k for extras. Asked 8 nbegining itself for two girl with 3500 but pay for extra there after. I had a bad time. Now got a si who changes birds near saravanmpati. Yet to visit he asks for 2 to 4 depending on birds. Need to try.

Sagarr
04-03-22, 18:29
Scamsters are luring mongers.

And mint money from them.

Goons and and cops.

Don't try new contacts never and ever.

In Coimbatore. And Tirupur.

Old contact are also under radar.

Lost 70 k to cops. Beware Coimbatore.

I've trusted my old contact, when I went there.

Cops are present and a underage girl with them. Just to threaten us.

The den is full of cops and goons.

After a lot of negotiations and threats to me. I've paid.

70 k and came out.

Well if you are local and if you got contact's it's a different story.

Not my case. Beware guys. Stay safe.

Not going to try out anything in Coimbatore and Tirupur. Never and ever.

This is my last post in Coimbatore.

Sagarr
04-03-22, 18:37
Went to a spa in front of k ch.

The counter charges are 2-3.5 k.

Choose 3.5 k for 120 minutes.

What followed was pathetic.

Zero skilled.

Zero skilled extra. At 1 k.

Totally wasting money in Coimbatore.

Yet to try my old sp. Have his contact from 2015.

He operates mainly in north birds and adult actor's.

Will try and post. Only and strictly outcall.

Sagarr
04-03-22, 18:42
Mongering is always safe when we have no ID on us.

No costly phone, no jewelery, no vehicle, and only the money agreed.

You have the higher hand even if there are cops.

And other people. A tiny place to slip and go away.

Lesson learnt hard.

Mockingbird
04-04-22, 01:15
Hi Bro,

This is indeed an unfortunate event. Did your old SP call you on purpose to get you into trouble with the cops?

Where does this SP operate out of? How many birds does he have at any point in time? Please share his last three digits, so that we can avoid him.

Thanks.

Goons and and cops.

70 k and came out.

KumarCbe
04-05-22, 07:56
Its an very very unfortunate event and can't even be discussed with any close friends or outside this forum.

It will be great if you could throw more light on how & where it happened, it might save fellow mongers.

Who knows the same SP might put anyone else too in trouble.

Goons and and cops.

70 k and came out.

Krishnan2015
04-05-22, 17:41
Mine was a different case. I approached an SP through locanto and selected a girl. I booked an couple friendly oyo and the girl arrived at 11 pm. The guy at the reception told that her is not valid even though it's original Aadhar card. Went to the nearby oyo without online booking and checked for room availability. After asking the details of the person staying with me, he told no rooms available. Checked for oyo online again and booked one. This time the guy at reception allowed us in. But in the morning he was giving me gyan on police checking and asked me to inform if I am staying with a WG.

I have stayed in Coimbatore many times in different oyo and never faced an issue. Looks like the situation is not good for mongering. So everyone be safe.

Not in a mood to write to detailed review on the girl. It was an average experience with limited service. No BBBJ and no kissing. Not touching the face. BJ with condom for 2-3 minutes. Only missionary. No doggy. 10 k for a night. Girl stayed till 9 am. Had 3 rounds of vanilla sex. Won't repeat.

Goons and and cops.

SexoSex12
04-08-22, 03:02
Hi bro,

Its unfortunate that you faced the events with a trusted sp. Is he the same SP as you described earlier in other post.

I too faced a call threatening with these kind of scamsters when I once confirmed a booking through a locanto sp. Did not proceed further and kept away for sometime.

Take care bro.

Goons and and cops.

70 k and came out.

Mockingbird
04-09-22, 09:38
Most of you might be knowing about happy spa on Singanallur to Hopes road near RHR. I went there a couple of days back.

Had 5 guys waiting before me in line. Had 6 girls. The receptionist was on continuous calls and was very open about happy ending.

All this put together, I think it's a disaster waiting to happen. I personally think it's better to avoid such high risk places.

Cheers.

Kiran78
04-11-22, 06:47
Most of you might be knowing about happy spa on Singanallur to Hopes road near RHR. I went there a couple of days back.

Had 5 guys waiting before me in line. Had 6 girls. The receptionist was on continuous calls and was very open about happy ending.

All this put together, I think it's a disaster waiting to happen. I personally think it's better to avoid such high risk places..Another reason would be. Beware of the therapist over there. The therapists are not so good. A lot of restrictions or just plain mechanical. So mechanical to make you lose interest in extras. And extras prices are also high. Ask for the prices and then proceed. If they say higher prices, simply decline and just take the massage. Do not bargain. Because bargained service will not be good. If you decline and just take the massage, you end losing only counter charges. If the service is not good, you will lose more than double the counter charges.

EatPrayLove
04-12-22, 12:03
Customer Found In Brothel At Time Of Raid Can't Be Hauled Into Criminal Proceedings: Karnataka High Court Reiterates.

https://www.livelaw.in/news-updates/karnataka-high-court-customer-brothel-raid-cannot-be-prosecuted-pita-196447

Dark Knigt
04-16-22, 12:40
Visited t Bali spa.

Therapist A.

B2B- 4 k.

Body. Little fat.

Service above average.

Therapist k.

B2B - 4 k.

Body. MILF..I went today, to this spa. The paid 2. 8 k, and then she asked 5 k for B2B, but I asked for 4 k and she said OK.

The bird name started with A from Ne and she was in her young 20's, and her assets were good and she was pretty.

Well the first thing. How was the massage? It was okish, probably worth 1,5 k - 2 K, but I should have asked for Swedish style of massage.

Then at the end, I asked whether there is any extra service? And she said, she didn't think I would ask her for service, since I am bit shy.

So B2B starts, she has no belly, boobs nice size, ass good.

But she got on top of me and does the b2 b massage, and starts to kiss me, I too get into it, kiss her, suck her tittes, and then asked whether I could touch her down there, and said I can. I felt the inside with my fingers for a sec and it was different, and I licked my fingers, just to know how it is. (you may call it gross, but man I was in the act, and now I don't care) , and she gave HJ to finish the act. One thing I didn't like was that she kinda sucked my chest, and I didn't like it, made me uncomfortable and she stopped.

Massage could have a been a bit better- 2.8 k.

B2B was worth for me, I liked it- 4 k.

Dick1000
04-21-22, 08:18
I went today, to this spa. The paid 2. 8 k, and then she asked 5 k for B2B, but I asked for 4 k and she said OK.

The bird name started with A from Ne and she was in her young 20's, and her assets were good and she was pretty.

Well the first thing. How was the massage? It was okish, probably worth 1,5 k - 2 K, but I should have asked for Swedish style of massage.

Then at the end, I asked whether there is any extra service? And she said, she didn't think I would ask her for service, since I am bit shy.

So B2B starts, she has no belly, boobs nice size, ass good.

But she got on top of me and does the b2 b massage, and starts to kiss me, I too get into it, kiss her, suck her tittes, and then asked whether I could touch her down there, and said I can. I felt the inside with my fingers for a sec and it was different, and I licked my fingers, just to know how it is. (you may call it gross, but man I was in the act, and now I don't care) , and she gave HJ to finish the act. One thing I didn't like was that she kinda sucked my chest, and I didn't like it, made me uncomfortable and she stopped..I am a frequent visitor too. Extras are mostly discrete and exorbitantly priced. 4 k in addition to 2.8 k counter charge I believe.

Dark Knigt
04-22-22, 20:51
I am a frequent visitor too. Extras are mostly discrete and exorbitantly priced. 4 k in addition to 2.8 k counter charge I believe.Yeah bro, your are crct.

Can anyone suggest a good MP. Where extras might be there, might not be there. But the massage should be very good.

SadGuru
04-23-22, 01:52
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3686-Colombo-massage-parlours-(spas)&p=2688703&viewfull=1#post2688703.

SinglePaiyan
04-25-22, 13:38
Hi fellow mongers,

Any new MP / SP scenes in Coimbatore lately?

Thanks in advance.

Krishnan2015
04-26-22, 18:34
Happened 2 weeks back. Searched through locanto and found a SP operating in palladam. Called the number in the ad and a lady answered the call. Discussed the charges for full night and settled for 8 k for full night with 3 shots. Asked me come to a particular place and after reaching informed me someone will come and pickup me. Thought of backing out but went ahead as jhonny was needing some action. A guy picked up and took me to a house in a proper residential area.

There were 3 girls and asked me to select one. Selected one but she was already selected by someone else for 1 shot. So was given the option of 1 round with each girl. Took 1 girl and went inside. Had a session with her. She is a petite girl. BBBJ was ok and had her in missionary and doggy. Finished in doggy.

Second round was with the other girl. The girl I selected was still not available. She didn't agree for BBBJ and gave a nameshake CBJ. Had her in missionary and doggy. Finally switched back to missionary and finished. Had dinner and a beer and took the girl I selected. She was full of nakhras. Immediately came out and informed the SP that I will take the first girl itself. As usual like first session. Was ok. Slept at the SP's place itself.

In the morning asked the SP for one more session for 2 k with the first girl. Since she is submissive, had a throat fuck and ended up cumming in her mouth.

All 3 girls are NI and they are staying at the SP's place. An overall good experience other than the fear of LE action as it's a residential area.

Dark Knigt
04-28-22, 20:19
Happened 2 weeks back. Searched through locanto and found a SP operating in palladam. Called the number in the ad and a lady answered the call. Discussed the charges for full night and settled for 8 k for full night with 3 shots. Asked me come to a particular place and after reaching informed me someone will come and pickup me. Thought of backing out but went ahead as jhonny was needing some action. A guy picked up and took me to a house in a proper residential area.

There were 3 girls and asked me to select one. Selected one but she was already selected by someone else for 1 shot. So was given the option of 1 round with each girl. Took 1 girl and went inside. Had a session with her. She is a petite girl. BBBJ was ok and had her in missionary and doggy. Finished in doggy.

Second round was with the other girl. The girl I selected was still not available. She didn't agree for BBBJ and gave a nameshake CBJ. Had her in missionary and doggy. Finally switched back to missionary and finished. Had dinner and a beer and took the girl I selected. She was full of nakhras. Immediately came out and informed the SP that I will take the first girl itself. As usual like first session. Was ok. Slept at the SP's place itself..Hello,

I am been going to various MPs, and got massages with extras for more than 10 times now over the past 6 months, and now I want to go to the next level. I have gotten a number from someone online and just msged the guy. What all things I have to do to safe guard myself, how to know if something is a scam, and how to talk to a pimp. What are the dos and don't in a SP(if that's what you guys mean by SP).

Thank you.

SinglePaiyan
05-03-22, 14:48
Few tips:

Regarding SP, Most genuine SP's will ask for reference that's a green flag. Never pay any upfront money. Red flag. Try to use a separate SIM card for mongering. Always pay cash and don't leave electronic trail.

Always expect the girl to be 60-70% of the picture shown. Always pay cash to the girl. Personal opinion. Never go for InCall unless there is no other option. Never carry any valuables.

IMO these should be good enough to monger safe.

Hello,

I am been going to various MPs, and got massages with extras for more than 10 times now over the past 6 months, and now I want to go to the next level. I have gotten a number from someone online and just msged the guy. What all things I have to do to safe guard myself, how to know if something is a scam, and how to talk to a pimp. What are the dos and don't in a SP(if that's what you guys mean by SP)..

Mindapur
05-04-22, 08:36
Hello friends.

I am in coimbatore for 2 days and looking for sp contacts.

Its difficult for me to decide fake or genuine as I don't speak tamil.

I can reciprocate at Mumbai / ludhiana.

K.

Mindapur
05-04-22, 08:57
This is serious.

I feel so sorry for you. Really appreciate you posting this here. We all have been scammed some time or the other in this hobby.

Your experience show there are even more dangers for which we are still to find ways to identify and avoid.

If a trusted SP does this, you never know how to proceed.

So additional precaution we need to start taking now is.

Don't ever carry any ID on you from where you can be identified.

Always use an alternative cell phone number for contacting such people.

Always carry money only to the amount agreed don't ever carry more money or credit / debit cards with you.

Go to these places by public transport.

Use a cheap phone for mongerring stuff, not to carry you regular expensive phone. Basic phone for calling and whatsapp.

Try to look as cheap as possible. Showing you have money doesn't help in any case.

Would love to see additonal care taken by fellow mongers so that we all can be safe.

K.

Goons and and cops.

70 k and came out.

Randy0081
05-08-22, 17:32
Hey guys,

Going to be in Coimbatore for a couple of days. Would love it if you could share some indie or SP contacts. Would return the favour with contacts in Chennai and Bangalore. Thanks.

SinglePaiyan
05-08-22, 19:49
Hi K,

IMO Coimbatore SP scenes are dry. You could try the forum said MP's for some action or you might reach out to the TG group which has definitely spiked the rates.

Cheers.

Hello friends.

I am in coimbatore for 2 days and looking for sp contacts.

Its difficult for me to decide fake or genuine as I don't speak tamil.

I can reciprocate at Mumbai / ludhiana..

SinglePaiyan
05-09-22, 14:16
At Roamerboy your PM seems to be full. I tried contacting you.

RoamerBoy
05-10-22, 05:12
At Roamerboy your PM seems to be full. I tried contacting you.Sorry bro cleared now.

Mockingbird
05-11-22, 09:40
Over the weekend, I had an amazing experience. I got the contact of a girl working in a mill in Pollachi. She and her friend have rented a very small house (tiled roof) in Udumalpet. They use this house to occasionally entertain mongers. I spent 3 hours in this place, had 3 shots with these two women. Tried multiple positions in threesome. It was a very different experience. This was by far the worst place that I have mongered in (from an ambience stand point). The girls were dark and average looking. The level of company and cooperation was very good.

When I asked her about sharing contact with friends, she asked me to not do it now. I'll share it with other mongers, after she feels comfortable.

Cheers.

Krishnan2015
05-11-22, 15:57
How much is the damages and what's in the menu?

Over the weekend, I had an amazing experience. I got the contact of a girl working in a mill in Pollachi. She and her friend have rented a very small house (tiled roof) in Udumalpet. They use this house to occasionally entertain mongers. I spent 3 hours in this place, had 3 shots with these two women. Tried multiple positions in threesome. It was a very different experience. This was by far the worst place that I have mongered in (from an ambience stand point). The girls were dark and average looking. The level of company and cooperation was very good.

When I asked her about sharing contact with friends, she asked me to not do it now. I'll share it with other mongers, after she feels comfortable.

Cheers.

SinglePaiyan
05-11-22, 22:46
Hi Mockingbird,

How do you get these contacts in the first place XD and safety is a concern here right? You would never know their activities and how safe they were with other people. Play safe and cheers.

Over the weekend, I had an amazing experience. I got the contact of a girl working in a mill in Pollachi. She and her friend have rented a very small house (tiled roof) in Udumalpet. They use this house to occasionally entertain mongers. I spent 3 hours in this place, had 3 shots with these two women. Tried multiple positions in threesome. It was a very different experience. This was by far the worst place that I have mongered in (from an ambience stand point). The girls were dark and average looking. The level of company and cooperation was very good..

Mockingbird
05-12-22, 00:34
I'm just adding info / answering questions about my last post.

I got the contact of this girl from another working girl that I met at my old SP's den. That SP is not active now, as his den had to be shut down and is looking for a new place. As he wasn't available, I contacted the girl, who's contact I already had. She wasn't available and so she gave me the contacts of this mill girl.

I paid a total of 6 k to the girls. Both the girls were eager to please and open to all positions. I mostly did WOT. When one of them was on to and fucking me, the other was face sitting / sucking my nipples / kissing me. Of the three times I came, once was missionary. The other two times it was WoT. While the two girls were friends and were constantly talking to each other, they did not touch each other. I think that happens only in Devil's Den Pattaya / movies.

FreeWeed
05-12-22, 10:08
Hi friends,

I'm visiting Coimbatore regularly for some work nowadays and would appreciate if any of the members can share a SP or indie contact. Can reciprocate in blr. Tia.

AceBala
05-13-22, 18:53
Hi,

I am new and looking for some safe ways to indulge in to this hobby. Locanto has been more of a miss. What is the best way to gain some contact around cbe. I live abroad and always dream about Indian girls, never get the opportunity.

MaduraiBoy05
05-16-22, 17:06
Hi,

Any Inde or SP contact in Coimbatore??

Coming back to Coimbatore after a very long time.

Maduraiboy.

Suresh77
05-23-22, 04:44
No actions or people in Valparai?

I tried searching this entire forum for this place, and not even a single post!

At least Coimbatore friends should have explored and posted updates for others.

SexyBoyChn
05-24-22, 19:13
I think the girls would be working in premier mills in pollachi on contract basis who are from madurai and down south mostly. Even in udumalpet they were in abundant a decade before and didn't tried when I used to be there.

Cheers.

MongerUnleash
05-25-22, 21:33
I'm just adding info / answering questions about my last post.

I got the contact of this girl from another working girl that I met at my old SP's den. That SP is not active now, as his den had to be shut down and is looking for a new place. As he wasn't available, I contacted the girl, who's contact I already had. She wasn't available and so she gave me the contacts of this mill girl.

I paid a total of 6 k to the girls. Both the girls were eager to please and open to all positions. I mostly did WOT. When one of them was on to and fucking me, the other was face sitting / sucking my nipples / kissing me. Of the three times I came, once was missionary. The other two times it was WoT. While the two girls were friends and were constantly talking to each other, they did not touch each other. I think that happens only in Devil's Den Pattaya / movies.I am a silent reader of this forum, and have mongered in Cbe in the past. It was great find that you got. Threesome in coimbatore was unthinkable for me. Rock on man!!

On a side note, I heard that Devil's den in Pattaya is closed for good.

Cheers!!

JustForFun2019
05-26-22, 00:29
Hello guys,

I'm coming to Coimbatore for the first time.

I'm planning to stay this weekend at Aara resort in Anaikatti. Has anyone visited the spa here? Any chances for extras? Your valuable suggestions will be much appreciated.

Mindapur
05-26-22, 13:34
Valparai is a very small place. Any such activity will bloe out of proportion soon.

You have to call for or take your mongerring material to such places.

K.

No actions or people in Valparai?

I tried searching this entire forum for this place, and not even a single post!

At least Coimbatore friends should have explored and posted updates for others.