PDA

View Full Version : Amsterdam - Fetiches

Admin
03-05-04, 23:38
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Xavier Yves
05-05-06, 17:34
what does Fetiches mean?

Alkmar Punter
07-03-06, 22:26
what does Fetiches mean?It's actually Spanish for fetishes

As Sigmund Freud described it: "sexual fetishes in men are the result of childhood trauma regarding castration anxiety. According to this theory, a boy curious to see his mother's penis averts his eyes in horror when he discovers his mother has no penis. The inanimate object on which the boy focuses when he averts his eyes becomes the fetishized object. Later in life, the fetishized object must be present in order for the man to complete orgasm. Within this framework, men are capable of having sexual fetishes, while women are incapable—something which makes this a falsifiable theory. This is a point of contention for feminists analyzing Freud's work, who point out that observed fetishistic behavior in many women falsifies Freud's theory. Despite such flaws, the theory was taken seriously when conceived."

Thanx Sigmund (and Wikipedia !)

Lior 52
06-26-09, 11:48
Looking for fetish this girl in catsuit and boots has many options not the extreem SM but soft sm and fetishes such as regular sex with her wearing boots and catsuit or just boots she a great girl very nice treat her with respect and you will lover her.
Her regular room is on 26-1 St Anna dwars straat

Regards,

Lior

Smuler
06-27-09, 05:32
Looking for fetish this girl in catsuit and boots has many options not the extreem SM but soft sm and fetishes such as regular sex with her wearing boots and catsuit or just boots she a great girl very nice treat her with respect and you will lover her.

Her regular room is on 26-1 St Anna dwars straat

Regards,

LiorHi Lior,

She certainly does look great in the catsuit, but doesn't wear it all the time

Best Regards

Smuler

Greyarea
07-29-09, 09:42
Hi Lior,

She certainly does look great in the catsuit, but doesn't wear it all the time

Best Regards

SmulerWow, she sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Has anyone else been with her? Is this a window girl area or private club? I've never been to Amsterdam so am unsure of the area.

Lior 52
09-05-09, 21:03
Wow, she sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Has anyone else been with her? Is this a window girl area or private club? I've never been to Amsterdam so am unsure of the area.Window girl and moved to a window across the street STannadwarsstraat 3 right window.

I bought her the catsuit she is in training every thursday with german mistress
to learn to harder and more special SM.

But still does the soft SM and S&F

Ibook

Jon Wa
09-06-09, 16:58
Is the S&M play regulated the same as other prostitution? Basically I'm wondering If I go and get tied up, do I have to worry about getting robbed while tied up?

Also how do prices compare to regular sex workers? More, less?

Cheers!

M02040608
03-30-11, 11:27
I am looking for an equipped dungeon to rent for few hours or over night in Holland (preferably in Amsterdam). I don't need any mistress. I just need the place. Does anyone know any.

I appreciate your help.

Thank you

JackMe2
10-03-20, 13:14
I am looking for an equipped dungeon to rent for few hours or over night in Holland (preferably in Amsterdam). I don't need any mistress. I just need the place. Does anyone know any.

I appreciate your help.

Thank youDungeon is a big place, you can get in touch with real estate agencies, maybe they can help you out.

Analist62
07-08-21, 06:44
The Suite is the only one, with their own proper website; https://www.thesuite.amsterdam / en /.