PDA

View Full Version : FKK Flaminko Island

Admin
03-31-04, 21:39
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

Foxx1
04-01-04, 17:37
Been here a couple times. Located just south of Karlsruhe.

Here is their website:

http://www.fkk-flamingo-island.de/main.php

Trojan_tds
05-08-04, 11:45
I have made two trips to this club in the last several months. My first trip was on a Saturday afternoon from about 2 to 4 P.M. On this visit I have to say I was not overly impressed by the selection of girls, although the service I received from the one girl I was with was fairly good. But, considering the time of my visit I thought I would give the place another try at a better time and I am glad I did.

Reaching the club is very easy. Just take A5 to exit 47 for Ettlingen and then follow the signs for the Ettlingen West industrial area. After the second roundabout you will be on Hertz Strasse. Follow this street for about 1 kilometer and then turn left onto Siemens Strasse. After one block, the street will turn to the right and become Ferdinand Porsche Strasse and you will see the club on the right.

My second visit was last night (Friday, May 7). I arrived at about 7 P.M. and there were about 15 to 20 girls working and maybe half that many customers. By the time I left at 11, there where about 20 to 25 girls and about that many customers. The girls were mostly light skinned Europeans with only two Latinas and one African girl but they were all on the lower end of the attractiveness scale in my opinion. Most of the European girls were very attractive, ranging from a 7 up to a few I would judge a 9. The girls all seemed to have a very good attitude. They were all very energetic, dancing to the disco music that was playing, laughing with the customers and other girls and generally seeming to be having a good time being there. The entire club seemed to have the feeling of a small discotheque. Overall the party feeling within the club one this night was the must fun atmosphere I have seen in any of my visits to an FKK club here in Germany.

The facilities of the club itself are also the best I have seen. The place is huge and very well maintained. Everything was spotlessly clean, and continuously being cleaned throughout the night. The lighting was better than in most of the clubs I have been in, especially after they started using the disco lights. Most of the girls tended to gather around the big, white, leather sectional couch in the center of the main room. This made for ideal viewing from either the bar or the couches located on the elevated area by the pool. Couch action in the club seemed to be limited to the Video room, which was very nice, with leather couches and a very large projection TV. The only area in need of improvement was the food, which was very sub par. They could also recruit a wider selection of girls. As I stated above, almost all of them were European. I personally would have liked to see a few Asians and attractive Latinas available.

On to the girls I was with:

On my first visit two months ago, I selected a tall, blonde, German girl whose name I do not remember. She is easy to spot. Just look for the girl with both nipples and her clit pierced and tattoos that look like wings along the crease at the bottom of both ass cheeks. She spoke fair English and gave an acceptable performance. I would rate her as follows:

Looks: 7
Attitude: 7.5
Oral: 7
Sex: 7

My first adventure from last night was with the most gorgeous little blonde Russian girl named Victoria. She had the cutest face and these little perky A cup beasts that were just begging to be sucked on. She spoke enough English for us to be able to communicate but was not fluent. She said she's 23 years old and a university student who only works on the weekends. Her skills in the room were some of the best I have ever encountered in all my years of mongering!!! She gave on of the best blowjobs I have ever had. I had to keep stopping her to keep from coming after only about five minutes, but she was very in tune to my needs, only requiring a gently touch on her shoulder to understand I wanted her to slow down because I was getting to close to cumming. After about ten minutes of oral we moved on to the main act and she was just as proficient at this.

Looks: 8.5
Attitude: 8
Oral: 9.5
Sex: 9

As you can see, I highly recommend this girl. Definite GFE!

My last selection was a half English, half German girl named Natalie. She spoke perfect English, as it is her first language. She was fun to watch dancing naked in the club all night and this enthusiasm is what let me to chose her, but unfortunately that energy did not translate into the room. I don’t know if it is just me, but in my four years living in Europe, I have rarely found a German working girl who gave a performance worthy of the money I paid her. Both her oral and sexual skills were very mechanical. She was not rude and didn’t rush me or anything like that. The sex just wasn’t very good. Of the three girls I have been with here, she is the only one I would not recommend.

Looks: 8
Attitude: 7.5 (outside the bedroom)
Oral: 5
Sex: 5.5

Although my last selection of the night was a let down, I still highly recommend this club. They have been running a special 40 Euro entrance which they started in April and then continued through the end of May. They are a very new club and I think as business picks up they will continue to attract more girls. If you are anywhere in Southern Germany save yourself the long drive to Frankfurt and check out the Flamenco.

If anyone has any specific questions I have not addressed here, please feel free to PM me and I will try to give you an answer.

Trojan

Dedalus
06-13-04, 17:09
Hey Gents,

I paid a short visit to FI last night (Saturday June 12th) just to see how the club is getting on. They have opened a pretty nice outdoor area with a pool, grillhaus and a whirlpool. Not bad at all in my judgement.

Also, they have lowered the entrance fee to 50 Euro.

The lack of major star talent is still a problem. There were about 30 or so girls present and 5-10 were (IMHO) worth my time and Euros. Jill (blond, German, alot of piercings and about 3 tattoos, super body) was there. She was the only one I booked that evening.

I considered taking a run at a very cute darked-haired beauty with either Italian or eastern features. I think that she is the "Gina" that I have heard so much about. However my session with Jill left me a little worn out. (Oh, what a feeling....)

Dedalus

Henio
07-01-04, 01:49
Will be in Frankfurt for few days with at least 4 of them set aside for some serious action. Was wandering if I should stick to the "close to Frankfurt" clubs (Palace, World, Oase) or if I should give Flamingo Island a try. Time is really not a big constraint and I don't mind driving for couple of hours if the club is interesting enough.

What would you regulars reccomend?

Chivaz

Novize
07-01-04, 18:13
Flamingo Island is a nice club. It´s about 140 km south of Frankfurt and so you can drive there in less than 90 minutes - just follow the highway A5...

The club has never beeen overcrowded when I´ve been there. Sometimes they had only a few girls in the club, and most of these girls left between 01:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m.
But the situation has changed and during the last weeks there were enough girls to serve everyone - average 20 - 25 women...

They have a very nice outdoor area and serve good food from 17:00 to 23:00.

So it´s a good alternative to the Frankfurt clubs, if you like to relax between the sessions.

On tuesdays they have "Dessous Party"
on thursdays "Cocktail Night"
on fridays "Party Night"
on saturdays "80s night (with showdance)"
on sundays brunch

I think it´s worth a try...

The most frequented club is Oase, so you will find the greatest number of women working there. But it will get noisy in the evening - you should find at least 40-50 women there.

FKK-World in Pohlheim is a "must see", but number and mood of women working there varies from one day to another. I recommend visiting this club on thursday, friday or saturday. Then you will have the best choice between the women. But also the most male visitors. On these days ther should be at least 30-40 women working at World.

FKK-Palace in Frankfurt is a good choice for a rainy day. The only club without any outdoor area. But it´s oriental look makes it somewhat unique in the german FKK-landscape. Average 25-35 women, but most of them start to work in the late afternoon. So it´s not a club for the early bird.

An attractive alternative could be FKK-Saunaworld in Görgeshausen, the former Fantasyland. A small club, where the girls don´t rush and hurry as in Oase. Again a club with a nice outoor area. Average 15 women. But it´s a small club, so there are also less male guests.

My personal ranking:

1. World
2. Palace
3. Flamingo Island
4. Saunaworld
5. Oase

You should find nice and attractive women in any of these clubs. Each one has it´s special atmosphere. The challange is to find the right one for your days mood.

So it´s up to you to decide where you go.
You pay your money and you take your choice.

Have fun!

Henio
07-02-04, 02:20
Novize,

Thanks for excellent summary. Think I will give Flamingo Island a try.

Which of these clubs would you reccomend on a sunday night? My previous experance has been that sunday nights can be slim pickings except that Atlantis always delivered (sure hope they will open again).

Chivaz

Novize
07-02-04, 12:33
Sunday night is a bad time to visit a club.

FKK-World should have at least 15-20 women at that time, Palace 10-15 women. Perhaps the best choise for sunday night is Oase.

Avoid Flamingo Island and Saunaworld at Sunday night.

Henio
07-27-04, 16:27
Trip report 3 of 6

Had to do some work related stuff in Stuttgart and when driving back to Frankfurt, we decided to check out FI. Arrived there at 17:00. Facilities are nice, and the staff is very nice. We scanned the talent, 10-12 girls present, none above 6. We hung around the pool, ate some from the grill and relaxed for couple of hours.

This club was a bit too relaxed for my taste. Older crowd (both in terms of girls and customers). Mostly German customers that looked to be regulars. I guess those able to speak German will experience the club in a more positive way than we did. At 19:00 there had arrived some more girls, but just a couple I would rate above 6. None of us did any sessions at FI and we decided to cut the visit short and left around 20:00.

The club is nice in terms of facilities and staff, but the girls were not for my taste. I would probably not go there again unless perhaps I would be in Karlsruhe with time restraints or something like that.

Chivaz

Hessen Bub
08-09-04, 07:27
They now have a bonus card: After 6 visits half-price, after 10 visits free admission.

Hessen Bub

Toscana
08-18-04, 10:09
This report is a little late. First ever visit to Flamingo Island near Karlsruhe about two and a half weeks ago.

I found it OK following trojan_tdsÂ’s instructions, but somehow had to turn RIGHT into Siemensstrasse, not left. Maybe I came from the wrong direction? But if you follow the signs for Ettlingen West Industriegebiet you do indeed come across the streets he mentions sooner or later.

First confirmation is that this is a very clean, seemingly well run club. Good changing rooms and showers, nice spacious bar area and outdoor facilities, while not so large or appealing as some, are fine. Judging by the smells there was a nice barbecue going. Rooms are nice too. Cinema tucked out of the way upstairs. I only discovered it rather late, and by accident. The internet coupon reduced the entrance fee to EUR 40.

But, but, butÂ…. Oh dear, an FKK without women? Where were they? Bear in mind it was Friday evening. I do not know whether it is just the holiday season, but the men-girls ratio was about 3:1. Which leads perforce to a whole heap of predatory hungry men (mainly French judging by what I could hear) prowling round with bulging towels and desperate glints in their eyes. Spent most of my time with towel well tied and my back to the wall :-) :-)

By dint of luck and cunning positioning I managed to snare two of the better looking prospects that evening, both Germans, so despite some gravely despairing moments early-evening I eventually left a happy man. But it was a close run thing. First up, Peggy, tall blonde beauty very popular with the locals, but with a rather cynical attitude. Almost complaining about the working conditions, she was. Oh, dear, all these men to service, such a busy evening, no rest at all, and not nearly enough room in my purse for this big wad of Euro notes. I was crying along with her uncontrollably after five minutes. Could not see how I was going to console her, all the time knowing I was only going to make things worse. I still fucked her nevertheless. Brutal, unfeeling Tosc. Ok, nothing memorable, but nice feel to her body, and it did the trick for me. At the end I could tell she was not feeling too down about the work ethic any more either. After all, despite my offer to keep the cash myself, she reluctantly accepted it. I felt relieved of my burden. We parted, co-sufferers in a hard world.

Second, I was approached by Jill, sweet tall blonde Jill with sweet Swabian accent, who lies in wait near the cinema to pounce on unsuspecting prey. Fine womanly body, admittedly silicone assisted, but this never disturbs me. Not so perfect face, but such a sweet (that word again) personality. Of course I fucked her too, but not out of pity this time. Very enjoyable pleasure it was, she is a good girl. Not just in it for the money, wants a good time I feel.

Karlsruhe is a long way for me to travel. Unless I hear of things improving on the ratio front, I cannot see myself motoring down the A5 again too soon.

Novize
10-22-04, 07:08
I visited FI yesterday for an extended small talk with a friendly girl working there (we don´t have sex, it´s just a good relationship and we meet from time to time).

When I arrived at 9:30 p.m., there were about 25 men and ~15 women. This guy-girl ratio got worse nearly every hour. I learned, that many women had left the club during the last weeks.

FKKW 2 will open it´s doors not even 50 km away from FI, so the club seems to face hard times.

Starting Oct., 25th, they will have new opening times:

Fri./Sat.: 11:00 a.m. to 03:00 a.m.
other days: 11:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.

At midnight I decided that it was time to do something completely different than talking. The "victim" of my choice was Susi.

name: Susi
hair: blonde, long
size: ~ 1,65 m
figure: slim, B-breast
origin: hungarian-canadian
born: ~ 1977

Although Susi offered every feature you can expect in a FKK-club, I felt that her service was somewhat "mechanical" and just a routine job. Other guys hab been very enthusiastic about her, but I can´t follow this opinion. When we had finished our date it was just 30 min. to closing time, so I didn´t approach another girl.

The club itself has very nice facilities, but at the moment you can´t be sure if you will find a satisfactory selection of girls. On some days it´s really good, on other days it´s awful.

Dedalus
11-01-04, 20:13
Novize,

I paid a visit to FI last Friday since I heard that Jill would be there. She was and she was great as usual.

I gave Susie a try as well. She gave me a pretty good session. Yes, I have had better but I don't have the impression that she is a write-off. (Not that you said that.) Considering the Wahl at FI, I would imagine that she ranks pretty high on their list of top-acts.

I really would like to see this club do well. Other than Point there is really nothing else in the area and I think FI has the potential to be a really good alternative for those of us down here (BW) who can't always make a trip to Hessen or NRW. A few girls told me that a lack of customers is a problem and I think that they are nervous about the new FKKW in Pforzheim.

I am really not so sure why this place is having such a difficult time. The facilities are quite good. The price is good compared to the Rhein/Main area clubs. The girls-factor could be better and more consistant but I think that this is directly tied to the customer/volume factor.

BTW: there was a really cute girl with asiatic features there on Friday. I did not have the chance to meet her. About Susie's height, with larger breasts. I think her hair is kind of dirty blond, but with the lighting there it is hard to tell. She seemed pretty busy that night. Any information on this one?

Thanks and cheers,

Dedalus

Langsamer
01-06-05, 12:08
Hello,

I'm trying to figure out whether I'd like to go here or to FKK-World2 this weekend.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

L.

Trojan_tds
01-06-05, 18:03
I have been to both and although I can not say I would recommend either, I would absolutely pick Flamenco Island over World 2 any day. The one time I visited World 2 was the only time I have paid to enter an FKK and then walked out 30 minutes later without spending any more money.

Trojan.

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out whether I'd like to go here or to FKK-World2 this weekend.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

L.

Dedalus
01-06-05, 21:14
If you go on a Fri. or Sat. early evening till late, then Flamingo is probably a good call. There are some pretty good acts that are usually there on the weekend. Jill (German, Blond lots of piercings, great body, ok face, super service!) will probably be there.

Have fun,

Dedalus

Novize
01-07-05, 11:55
I would prefer Flamingo Island. The atmosphere is nicer, the food better and they don´t serve alcohlic drinks. That´s a matter of taste, but I don´t like alcohol in clubs. Drunk guests ruin the whole atmosphere.

As far as I´m informed, the girl´s presence is varying in both clubs. From this perspective it´s a lottery anyway. But at least during the weekends both clubs should have a satisfying selection.

Novize
02-03-05, 16:12
On Jan. 25th, Flamingo-Island had planned to celebrate their first anniversay. Since I had participated in the opening party one year ago I decided to join this party, too.

My plan was to be there from 6 p.m. on, but due to a huge traffic jam I arrived at 7:45 p.m.

The first known face I saw on arrivel was the one of Cheyenne, who had told me two days before, she didn´t want to work at FI again (see section: "Other FKK-Clubs"). She welcomed me with a nice smile, even nicer kisses and told me, she would be here for this special evening only.

I went into the locker room, undressed, took a shower and was just brushing my hair in a hidden corner of the locker room, when I heard a loud voice from behind: "Police! Don´t move! Don´t touch anything! Sit down in the middle of the room!"

"Bad joke!", I thought, "stupid idiot!" and continued working on my hairdo, not looking back.

When I finally turned around (to walk into the main room) I ran into a policeman... I must have been looking like a cow having BSE, when I recognized that it wasn´t a joke - it was a raid! the policeman looked the same way as I - they hadn´t recognized me until that moment.

The policeman asked me politely to sit down in the middle of the room and I followed his advice. Here we were - 18 guys clothed in towels, caught in the locker room and being supervised by 5 policemen. Most of us took the situation with humor, but some guys became very nervous - most probably the married ones... ;)

Upon questioning we were informed about the upcoming procedure: every single guest would be filmed/photographed, his/her personal things would be searched through for weapons or drugs and then the police would check the passport and check if there is a warrant of arrest or something similar pending. The whole procedure would take about two hours.

Some of the nervous guys became even more nervous when they heard the schedule. They hadn´t scheduled their alibi until 10 p.m. :D

I had to laugh when I heard them begging for preferred treatment with quiet adventurous justifications. But the police reacted OK and managed to get them out of the club in time.

After one hour nearly nothing had happened. We were not allowed to smoke, to drink or to eat and the whole thing became boring. But a little bit later the police managed to mark each of us with a wrist on wich they wrote nice ID-numbers and start the procedure. Half an hour later we alle were filmed, our clothes had been searched and we waited for the passport-check, that should happen outside the club.

When bein led out to a policecar for identification reasons I got an impression of how many people were involved in this raid. So far I had just seen ten policemen, but overall there were 200 policemen involved in this raid, checking 183 persons (as I could read in the papers next day)!

They didn´t find my drugs and weapons or the warrants of arrest against me, :D so I was free to decide whether I wanted to leave or stay until the rais was over.

I wanted to stay, and they showed me the way to a bus they had chartered for the waiting guests - a nice gesture, since the outside temperature was below 0. I was the first guy who wanted to enter the bus, but they sent me away: "This is the women´s bus! The man´s bus is on the other end of the line!" I went to the other end of the line to enter teh man´s bus. "No, you can´t enter here! This is the women´s bus! The man´s bus is on the other end of the line!" - Funny game... I answered:"If this is the women´s bus, it´s exactly the place where I would like to be!", but they wouldn´t let me in. So I walked back to the first bus and was now allowed to take a seat inside.

Sitting in the bus, I had a nice overview of what was going on, and I couldn´t help thinking that the police was there for learning purposes. Most of them stood somewhere and didn´t know what to do. some policemen ran out of the club, while a similar number was running in. 15 minutes later the second group came out again and the first group re-entered the club. A lot of hectical action, but without any results. The process of ID-checking went very slow. In the meantime the rais was going on for 3 hours now. We were seven guests waiting for reentrance, and we made jokes, told each other stories about other clubs and watched the scenery. At 11 p.m. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, still sitting in the bus.

When I woke up again at midnight, the police had decided that they would need until the club´s closing time. I was allowed to enter the club again to catch my washing bag.. The receptionist told me that we would be granted free entrance the next time we would visit the club. At the end of the day I had travelled 170 km and paid 35,- € entrance for just a shower... :(

In a press release, published by the police next day, they claimed to have found two women with false/missing papers and one male guest with a small portion of some white powder.

Novize
02-03-05, 19:44
Two days after the raid at Flamingo Island, I was curious about the club´s situation. Entrance was free, since I could prove that I had been at the club during the raid. I arrived at 15:30, showed the fortune I had received two days before and entered the club.

After showering I entered the main room and recognized ~8 men and ~12 women - one of them was Cheyenne. Since she had told me that she didn´t like to work here, I was really surprised to see her again at this place. She was already occupied, so we just welcomed each other shortly before she went upstairs.

I looked and wandered around and recognized some really nice girls. Nevertheless I decided to wait for Cheyenne, because I was curious why she was still at this place.

I was chatting with some other women on the upper platform, when Cheyenne came back into the main room. I stopped chatting two minutes later and slowly walked down to meet Cheyenne. To slow. Whan I hit the bar, she was already engaged with the next customer. Bad luck, but I´m not willing to run just for a nice session. And if she is free to go with another man, I´m free to go with another woman... :D

I had already seen a very cute blonde woman, in wich I was intersted. Where was she? Of course, upstirs on a couch. So, upstairs again, but slowly. I don´t want to start a session already exhausted... ;)

The girl of my choice sat on a couch together with two other women. All three seemed to be bored, ans I was approached immediately whe I walked by. One of the girls (I forgot her name) invited me to take three girls at a time. I denied, but the girl wouldn´t give up. After some minutes one of the girls left and the invitation was reduced to two girls at a time. I still denied. The girl I talked with looked great, but I always sow those "Red Ripp-Off-Alarm"-signs in her eyes. So, when she finally reduced her offer to one girl and asked who it should be, I pointed on her colleague, who had been sitting beside us all the time (the girl I was interested in from the beginneing). Now I saw one surprised face looking at me and one angry face, looking into a different direction. But I had, what I wanted, so I didn´t care.

The girl introduced herself as Marina. Nearly all private rooms were free, so I had the choice again. We ended in an african-style room and made ourselves comfortable. Soon we were into deep, pssionate DFK, before her tongue wandered down, carressing my nipples for a short while, going further down and finally reached Novize jr., who really enjoyed to be pampered this way!

But I wanted to get more active, so I laid Marina on her back and began to stroke and carress her in reward. I enjoyed kissing her wonderful C-breasts, the warm ans soft skin of her stomach and, last not least, dining at her Y...

Marina made a perfect imaginationn of enjoying it, before she moved on top again for some 69, during wich she also licked and stroked my balls snd the whole surrounding area. She even stroked my anus with one of her fingers and asked if she should put the finger in. I denied, since I don´t like any toys or fingers in my A, so she continued to stroke it gently. After 30 minutes of licking, sucking and stroking, I was ready to get into "the real thing". She covered Novize jr. and I penetraded her missionary. I like this position, because you can hold eye-contact with your partner and thus get into a very intimate illusion.

Some minutes later we changed position and continued doggie-style. the sight of her slim back and the perfectly formed ass aroused me and I didn´t need long to finish. A great session!

The hour wasn´t over and we began to talk. She said, she would normally work at Palace in Frankfurt. She was at FI for just one day, making a stop on her way back home from a journey to southern Germany. The idiot I am I told her that there is another, very well knoen Marina working at Palace. She answered: "Yes, that´s me!" I looked at her as if she were the first policeman I saw at FI two days ago, before I began to laugh. I know Marina from seeing for over a year now, and when I finally joined her, I didn´t even recognize!

We talked about her journey, Palace, her cousin Nadine, her friend Diana (Barbie), her dog and had a good time until the hour was over. After having paid, I decided that it is high time for me to visit the Palace again...

The stats:

name: Marina
hair: blond, long
size: ~ 1,70 m
figure: slim, C-breast
origin: Lithuania
born: ~ ????
tattoos/piercings: tattoed lower back, perced bellybutton,
service: passionate GFE
other: charming, intelligent, good conversation

Sex makes me hungry, good sex makes me even more hungry, but now I could have eaten the buffet including the plates.

When I was ready with my meal, I ran into Cheyenne.

name: Cheyenne
hair: black, long
size: ~ 1,65 - 1,70 m
figure: slim, B-breast
origin: german (mexican mother)
born: 1984
tattoos/piercings: pierced tongue
service: passionate GFE
other: charming, intelligent, good conversation

She asked me, where I had been and if I had betrayed her. I said "of course, you were not there!" and we went to the main room together and found ourselves a couch. Of course, my first question was, why she was still here, and it turned out, that her regular customers prefer to visit her at Flamingo Island and not at FKK-Haus Fellbach. That sounds logial, and so I´m quiet sure to meet her again when I will visit the FKK-Haus Fellbach next time...

We kissed and cuddled each other for a long time and she didn´t try to push for a room. At a certain time, she asked if Marina had been better than her. EEK! Every answer on a question like this earns you the A-card, Platinum Edition...

I tried to get out of this by telling her "there is no better and worse, only different." A weak answer, I know, but Cheyenne wanted to earn money and so it worked...

We continued joking, cuddling and kissing, interrupted for a meal, joked, cuddled and kissed again and finally went upstairs.

Cheyenne likes to lick and suck, so i let her; And she likes to get licked and sucked, so I did. But after the session with Marina I was more into "just being gentle". And Cheyenne prooved to be the right person for this exercise...

Having had great sex, good food, warmed heart and soul, I left FI at half past one and headed towards my hotel for some nice dreams...

Novize
02-03-05, 19:45
Having had a geat time at FI the week before, I decided to visit this place again in Feb. 1st.

Arriving at 3 p.m. I had to experience a night of mediocracy. The food (available from 5 p.m. on) was good, but not a single girl in sight to get hungry from... :( (Cheyenne was off duty)

The day and evening were extremely quiet, and most girls were bored - as the men. One woman tried to poduce a more lively atmosphere in such a primitive way that I nearly wished to be gay.

I had one session with a girl named Nancy, german, probably from the Cologne area wich was hardly average. To be honest, I was in such a bad mood at that time already, that I can hardly make that point against her.

The main issue of this evening was the raid last week and the money the girls lost because of that. And, to be honest, that´s exactly the thing I don´t want to hear when visiting a club. I don´t visit a club to play the emotional waste-box for the women.

I hope the girls will soon find some better themes to talk about.

Dedalus
02-10-05, 13:02
Novize,

Marina at FI?!?! Das gibts doch nicht. I take it this was an Ausnahme or do you know if she plans to make more appearances in ettlingen?

How did you not recognize her? The last time I saw her the hair was a bit of a different color but she was still Marina. The trip to the south (Schweiz, Baden?) may expain why I have been missing her on my last few Palace visits.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Novize
02-10-05, 17:50
Marina was there for just that one day. She lives near Frankfurt and so she wants to work in the Rhein.Main-area (she seems to prefer to sleep in her own bed after work instead of a hotel room).

Her trip was to Augsburg (ColA), but she didn´t work there.

It was quiet easy for me to not recognize her. It was our first session together, before that day I only knew her from standing around in dark Palace or even darker ATL. And I never took much notice of her.

Maybe this will change, when I meet her at Palace again... ;)

Dedalus
02-12-05, 13:47
Yeah, I figured that it must be a temporary stop over for her. Too bad for FI is not that far a trip for me.

Carpediem
07-23-05, 00:38
Here is a short report about couple of visits to Flamingo,

Ettlingen (70km west of Stuttgart).

The place has a nice outdoor pool and outdoors `love nests'. New experience for me so I enjoyed those.

First visit, Sunday daytime. 10 girls or so, 6-8 on my scale. Everything was rather slow, as one expects for Sunday afternoon. To start, I went for a girl from Morocco, full figure, natural C breasts, blondish hair, the name escapes me, but she was nothing memorable.

Then, round two... now I wanted to be a bit more picky and started looking around a bit more carefully. It took me quite some time because I couldn't quite see anybody who would be to my liking - then two young looking girls appeared and I directed my attention in their direction. Well, this was an example of interesting communication. The girls were Polish, they always stay together, very nice bodies, 20 years or so of age, and one (Tina) had a very nice face as well.

Tina, Polish, 20 years of age
blond/brown hair
height 170
Full figure, natural C breasts
no tattoos
no languages

Indeed, only Polish! Not even German. So I had to refresh my memories from last year's visit to Warszaw, and somehow we managed. I enjoyed her in one of outdors little cabins, and although (or maybe because) she appeared rather inexperienced, it was quite a nice blow job and sex. A bit conservative, but she made up for it by her freshness and enthusiasm.

Second visit to Flamingo, Wednesday eve. Saw two girls.

Elena, Russian, 20-25 years
Height: 180 or so
Slim figure, B cup
No tattoos, I think

She was quite good, nice blow job, enthusiastic sex - but it got spoiled afterwards since she asked for 50 euro extra for `spritzen' on her breasts. I got my lesson - make sure that everything is clear in advance.

Second experience was

Gabi, Austrian
height: 165 or so
full figure, B cup
no tattoos

I had a whole session with her in the kino. She is very nice, funny and friendly girl. Very good and professional service. She is perhaps not the sexiest girl around, but is very pleasent to be with.

Last, but not the least if you're hungry, the food in Flamingo is quite good. Home German cooking. Much better than in the World (ok, that's probably the only thing which is much better!)

Zapadnya
09-16-05, 22:43
Hello, can you tell us more about FI coutumes ?
I mean what are the prices (50 euros for 1/2h ?), fo you have to pay more for BBBJ ? Do they offer anal sex ?

Math F
10-07-05, 19:11
Entrance 55 euros, 1/2h 50 euros (includes BBBJ), everything else (like ANAL) depends on your girl.

You can find a lot of german FKK prices here, but the list is not always up to date: http://www.roemerforum.com/htmlseiten/faq/europreise.php

Math

Foxx1
11-17-05, 18:31
There used to be a girl named Susi that worked here. On my last few visits, no Susi. Does still still work here or did she move to another club?

Mark User
03-11-06, 20:49
I know I will regret posting this, because all sorts of you will now strom down to Karlsruhe and ruin what is a very wonderful kept secret. I mean there hasn't been a report since last November.

Huge facility, but not a crowd. That makes for a very pleasant atmosphere with lots of room, plenty of couch space to rest and observe, plenty of good food, lots of available rooms when you want to find one, etc. It even has a nice workout room with up to date gym equipment.

Saw three lovelies: Crissy (Cristina) from Ukraine, nice, friendly, but doesn't kiss and doesn't DATY. But a nice time cuddling on the couch before going to the room. Daria from Poland, a real dear with plenty of kissing to make up for Crissy's reluctance, and loved DATY. Then Matalee from Germany; not as passionate as Daria, but very receptive to DATY and a wonderful time was had by all.

Nice buffet, too.

they had signs that I barely could translate that there is now a "bonus ticket" program with various discounts for multiple visits, including free entrance at some level and even free sessions for massage and with the girl.

Don't ruin this for me, please. Just read this, and don't bother checking it out for yourself. Maybe it will stay quiet and friendly for me on my next visit!

Mark

Henio
03-12-06, 00:52
Hi Mark,

I was there almost two years ago an agree on most accounts. I have yet to find nicer staff than at FI, the facilities are great, very nice garden. I would compare facilites to World, even better because of a more kind of "intimate" atmosphere. I was there during summer and the BBQ was great, the guy serving it talkative and nice to us foreigners there at the time. It was a very friendly place. The only problem I had was finding a girl to my taste and it was the first and only time ever I left a club without doing a session.

How was the girl selection?

If I remember right, when I was there, there was some kind of bonus scheme, I think every 10th time you got free entrance.

Chivaz

Mark User
03-12-06, 06:00
The bonus ticket I mentioned and the "every tenth visit free" Chivaz mentions I think are the same thing.

As for selection of girls, not knowing Chivaz' tastes, I can say the quality was as high as I have seen at Frankfurt area Fkk's for a Saturday afternoon at least! Seriously, they were pretty, some petite, some well endowed, all clean and fresh, not too pushy but not letting someone sit too long with no one even coming up to them. You could say no without a problem, or yes with a big smile. Some tall, some short, none flabby. Some younger (low 20's), one looked older (probably high 30's or low 40?)

Like I said, I am probably ruining this for myself because I have come to dislike the zoo/circus atmosphere Palace turned into (does anyone remember when it was a smaller, intimate club where everyone knows your name?)

Mark

Dedalus
03-12-06, 15:13
Like I said, I am probably ruining this for myself because I have come to dislike the zoo/circus atmosphere Palace turned into (does anyone remember when it was a smaller, intimate club where everyone knows your name?)

MarkMark,

I doubt that you have too much to worry about. I like FI but it will probably never attract the crowds that the BIG 3 in Frankfurt do. Karlsruhe cannot be compared to Frankfurt in terms of population, or as a business center or travel hub. Also their line-ups have been a little inconsistent for the last year. There are some gems there. I think that Jill (German, Blonde, Tattoos) is a real treat.

The Frankfurt clubs are just easier to get to if you are traveling to or through that hub. Same with the Düsseldorf/Köln clubs if one is working or traveling up there. FI probably caters more to Germans, French and the occasional Karlsruhe business traveler.

Cheers,

Dedalus (Who still gets good recognition and VIP treatment at Palace.)

Rogers
10-27-06, 18:14
First time at this club. Pretty laid back. Would definetly visit again - not necessarly drive out of my way though.

Natalie - Brunnete german girl - medium height and weight. Rushed service. Would not repeat

Melissa - Brunnete Turkish girl - somewhat fat. Gave good BJ but hygeine was an issue. Would not repeat.

Kim - blond german girl. Tall and slim. Good service. Not rushed and offered everything. Came in her mouth. Would repeat although her hygeine was so so.

Leila - Brunnete turkish girl. medium height and weight. Good unrushed service. talked for a while. nice girl and would repeat.

Jackyo
10-27-06, 20:02
We need more reports from these "off the beaten path" clubs.

Hermes54
11-18-06, 00:42
Visited recently and experience was pretty good.

Had three girls:

Laura Polish light brown hair came up to me by the poolside and started sucking my little friend. Adjourned to room, she is very slim and very cuddly, nice experience.
Daria Polish who is mentioned elsewhere, very hot and active, but she had covered herself in cream after a shower which was slightly unpleasant. She gave me a short massage with plenty of oil, sucked and fucked well and DFK was intense

Larissa Ukrainian came up with a warm smile but when she got off her high heels was a bit dissapointing, heavy in the hips and a bit flabby. Performance good in kino where she sucked me while others were looking on or fucking their own babes, but more dissappointing in room, a bit too professional.

Food was good at 5 pm sharp, this being Germany! and overall for 210 Euros (60 entrance and 50 for the girls - BBBJ, FK, 69 included in the 50, then 50 for each extra COB, CIM etc and 100 for anal - I passed) a very satisfying afternoon. Would repeat

Streaming
11-27-06, 21:50
Hi,

Last week I went to Flaminko Island for my first time (entrance 60€).

I had a good impression immediately when I came in: big space, nicer and bigger swimming pool related to FKK Globe near Zurich, better sauna room related to Globe and FKK Relax in Munich and also the possibility to have a small gym.

I arrived not so early, (10,30 p.m.) and after a small looking around I began to talk with Angela, from Hungary, it was a pleasure and it was possible to touch her also on the small sofa.

Then we went in the room (50€) where we have a nice session, he was rather clever.
After I spent time to take a sauna and then I met Eva, from Warsaw, very clever to touch, to kiss and to exciting me, so we went to the cinema where we have a very nice sex, nice BBBJ, french kissing, Daty, fuck.

In conclusion I found a nice FKK, big, nice girls, calm, possibility to touch the girls also outside the rooms or the cinema.

FKK recommended.

Bye,

Streaming

Hmonaco
01-31-07, 16:46
Last week I went to time to FI.

It's clean and the girls are very GFE if you take 1 hours for 100 Euro with 69 and fallatio nature.

It was my first time in FKK and it' very great.

Mark User
02-21-07, 01:05
Once again, I was sent down to fix computers in the Heidelberg area, and having already tried (and liked) the "all inclusive" special at Weinheim, I decided to go visit Flamingo to see how it was doing, and to see if Magdala was still there. She wasn't there, but I had a wonderful time with those who were.

This is a special club. There is large pool, and the girls actually swim in it for show and tell, for fun, and frolic with some of the guys. The decor is "tropical" with palm fronds around, clean comfy couches, spread out to avoid even the appearance of crowding. And not so heavily patronized, at least when I was there, that you don't feel like you are being hustled.

They have a restaurant-quality buffet that changes during the day, and day-by-day. The night I was there had 4 entrees, 2 pastas, several sauces, a dozen kinds of salad, an array of deserts, a sampling of different baked goods, and all of them (at least the ones I tried) well prepared and nicely presented. And there is plenty of room (unlike Palace!) to actually sit at real tables with real chairs and enjoy the food. If you get the right girl (and I did!) she will be more than happy to join you after a shower following an athletic session and continue your conversation. There are multiple TV's in the dining area, all set to sports.

As for the ambience, there is the "downstairs" couches, the pool-level couches, the balcony couches, and the kino couches. The girls the night I was there seemed friendly, in no rush, and would cuddle and coo for a while on the couch waiting for you to ask them to a zimmer. If you are resting, they are not pushy. Many spoke English or Spanish well enough for me to get by. They were so relieved I wasn't French! They say they get way too many Frenchies. Being an American had its benefits, for once! Except for the kino, I didn't see or participate in much couch action. In the kino, it was pretty hot!

One observation: I recognized several girls from my visit two weeks ealier at World. It seems there is a mini-circuit, and some girls will spend a week at each of several different clubs rather than stick to one. Anya, my third of the night, explained this to me.

My kind of girl, petite to medium, with natural breasts, were in plentiful supply.

My first of the evening was Laila, from Germany. Long dark hair, perky breasts, shaved, and warm. She cuddled up to me on the couch, nestled under an arm and nibbling on my neck. Since I hadn't been with anyone yet, I was soon at full attention and we went up to the rooms upstairs. If you haven't been to Flamingo, the rooms are one of the fun attractions. Every one has a theme, and some of them are outrageous, for instance, one is decorated as a jail cell, complete with bars and a smaller bed, and scrawls on the walls from "former prisoners." Another has a "zebra" theme, with balck and white sheets, black and white stripes on the walls, and then a red room, a blue room, Janey's room, a movie room, etc. Some of the girls seem to have clear favorites.

Back to Laila: we started with slow kissing, deep kissing, and petting, then gentle kisses and suckling of her breasts, as she laid back, I moved down and began a slow, licking and libbling (hold her clit between your lips, pressing down with your lips, dart the tongue back and forth...a great effect!). After the slow shudders changed into the back-arching thrust and pulling my head in harder, she lay back and after a breath took over. She then proceeded a full-body exploration and licking, then a slow, deep BBBJ with many pauses, and then covered me and got on top. Rocking back and forth, she leaned back and then leaned over and while pumping herself up and down, gave me a deep kiss and then continued while nibbling at my ear, with the moans and breaths becoming more rapid as she came again. I hadn't yet, surprisingly, so I slowly rolled her over and just laid for a few moments while we readjusted and I reinsterted and began my thrusts, slow at first and then after lifting her legs in my arms to push as deep as I could, I had my first explosive cum of the night. She started giggling, and nibbling my ear again, and then soft kisses, as I just laid on top of her without pulling out, and whispered in her ear: "wow wow wow". . . After a bit, we carely disengaged since I had softened some and she wanted to be sure the condom stayed on as I pulled out. A little clean up, some cuddling after, and then a kiss and to the showers. What a great overture.

After a long shower, it was off to the buffet, and Laila came in after a bit and sat with me as we ate. I had the roast beef, she had the chicken. We both had some salad, and then she left. I stayed for a while to rest up and recharge.

Staying long enough to watch K-town score a goal, I went to the bar and had a coffee. I wasn't ready yet, but enjoyed sitting there watching some of the beauties swim in the pool. I then headed up to the kino where I must have napped a short while before being awakened by a soft caress on my neck, and looking up, saw Angelika, who leaned over when I awoke and kissed me gently, and then walked around and sat on the couch with me. Not much English, said she was from Russia, but this could be the same Angelika who someone else said was from Hungary, as her description was similar. As we sat on the couch, she kept putting her hand under my towel, to see if I was hard yet, and as she brought it back to life, I suggested "zimmer?" So this led to the grand perp walk, down the stairs from the Kino, across the main floor, then upstairs to the rooms. She wanted the "movie room" which has various movie decorations on the walls. Once inside, she pushed me down, nibbled on my neck and chest, with an occasional full-mouth kiss, and then slid down and engulfed me in a very warm and wet BBBJ. Since it was my second, I knew I could last a long time, so after a few minutes, I pulled her leg over and we proceeded to an extended 69, and then, after covering, a combination of cowgirl and doggie. It took a bit, but I finally was able to get her in synch so I could get a good rhythm going, and crescendo to a solid pop. At that point, it was "let's go" quick cleanup, and downstairs. I must admit, it was "good workout sex" but I didn't get the warm fuzzies I had with Laila.

It took longer to recover than before, with another kino nap after a much longer shower. I had another bit to eat, by which time, they had changed out the warm buffet for a very nice "kalt buffet". All kinds of meats and cheeses and yoghurt and cold salads.

I took a stroll up around, watched some pool splashing, hit the sauna for a bit, and then got a drink from the bar and sat on a couch off to the side. I kept making eye contact with a cute, thin blonde that I had put on my "have to try at least once" list. After a few smiles and giggles, she came over, sat down, and snuggled up. Anya from Poland, a real delight. Great English so we chatted for what seemed like forever, she told me all about her daughter, and her life in Germany, and the circuit, and the too many French who come to Flamingo, and I told her about my trip to Poland and showed off my 11 words of Polish that I could remember. She didn't appear to be in a rush, and neither was I. This was fun! She adjusted herself to be laying in my lap facing me, and she chatted on as I caressed her hair and occasionally interrupted her with a small kiss. She reached under the towel, and massaged me to life, and then asked, "well, what are we going to do about this?" "Zimmer?" I replied? "Of course!" We went up and she seemed to be disappointed that her favorite room was not available. We settled on the Zebra room, and it was an amazing time, especially for my third of the evening. Light kisses, deep kisses, me eating her out, BBBJ, 69, and then her on top and then me. She had a way of squeezing me after I finished, that sent an extra shudder through me. No rush as with Angelika to clean and get out, she held me in her and tightening and holding me in harder, I felt her shudder, too. It was wonderful. As close to GFE as I have had.

With funds depleted, and fluids depleted, and as happy as I had been in a long while, I decided to end the night on that note, so after a long, soothing shower, I dressed and headed out.

My annual trek to Flamingo was wonderful. It's still here, guys, still clean and big and open and under appreciated by many, but preferred by me, at least. Your kilometerage may vary!

Mark

Cunning 1
03-27-07, 10:10
Well after my day at Bernds on Friday, I drove to Karlsruhe and hit Flamingo Island about 5pm. This is a nice place as described and is a good place for non smokers as the roof is high and the smoke was low!

Started with the previously mentioned Daria from Poland. Very nice girl and speaks some English. She offers a nice service and I would repeat.

Went for a swim to cool my ardour but it didn't work. It's funny to see some of the girls swimming as they often look like they might drown. When you come from Australia you forget a lot of people don't swim or don't swim well so I felt morally responsible to watch the girls swimming in case I had to dive in and fish one out. OK, so I was just perving! Enjoyed some food which was very good.

Time for round two and picked a Hungarian girl, details now escape me re her name, but can report she didn't DFK and started the BJ with a condom! I was surprised and shocked. Is this an FKK? Emmm, yes, so what the hell. Suffice to say it was a disaster and so I saved my pop and paid the E50 and moved on. Damn, more couch action would have saved me from this.

So, frustrated, I went in to the kino. Things got a lot better as Natalie from Germany came in. Very nice girl, great BBBJ CIM for a well earned E100. Put a smile back on my face and a repeat.

So, all in all, well worth going to in Karsruhe.

C1

Hunter105
04-10-07, 14:25
According to the news found in the "Online Tageszeitung for Karlsruhe" there was a big police razzia in the club.

See this link (in german) http://www.ka-news.de/karlsruhe/news.php4?show=kat2005126-671I

Personal data of all 183 people in the club had been noted, 8 of the woman had been taken to police station to identify them correctly.

There was no information how, when the club will continue!!

Sorry

Henio
04-10-07, 19:36
According to the news found in the "Online Tageszeitung for Karlsruhe" there was a big police razzia in the club.

See this link (in german) http://www.ka-news.de/karlsruhe/news.php4?show=kat2005126-671I

Personal data of all 183 people in the club had been noted, 8 of the woman had been taken to police station to identify them correctly.

There was no information how, when the club will continue!!

Sorry
uh, this was in January 2005. Have something a bit more current?

Chivaz

Hunter105
04-11-07, 10:18
You are right sorry for that, shooting too fast.

Sometimes this happens in all kind of situations.

uh, this was in January 2005. Have something a bit more current?

Chivaz

Hessen Bub
04-14-07, 13:08
Could an ADMIN please change Flaminko to Flamingo in the thread-titel? Thx.

Hessen Bub

Ky Daddy
04-16-07, 20:03
I am debating going to either Flamingo Island tomorrow or FKK Haus in Stuggart tomorrow. But I don't want to go to FI if it has been put under by the law.

Mark User
04-18-07, 03:09
Hate to brag, but I was "distinctive" in my feb 2007 report. I have visited 2 or 3 times since Jan 2005 and never had any problems, and ALWAYS had a great time.

Mark

Henio
04-18-07, 19:06
I am debating going to either Flamingo Island tomorrow or FKK Haus in Stuggart tomorrow. But I don't want to go to FI if it has been put under by the law.
Don't worry. It is going strong. No problems.

Ky Daddy
04-19-07, 22:51
Hello,, All!

I went to Flamingo Island on Tuesday (the 17th). Again, the GPS took me right to the door. Again, it was located in a business/ light industry district and it seemed to be a safe neighborhood. I arrived about 4PM and was greeted at the front desk by a woman in her mid to late 30s with a very nice rack and a pretty face. She spoke good English and asked me if it was my first time at the club. I told her that it was. She told me that I could buy a 2 hour pass for 40 Euro or an all day pass for 60 Euro. She then told me that the pricing was 50 Euros for 30 minutes and if I wanted anything extra, it would be between me and the girl. I paid my 60 Euro and was shown to the locker room. Unlike the lockers at the Coliseum, FI had two sets. One inside the locker room for your clothes and one in the lobby for your money. I showered and donned the towel. When I entered the bar area there were a couple of customers at the bar and a few girls (between 5 & 6s) in the room. It was rather dark, so I did not get a good look at the girls. I ordered a coke and decided to explore the club. I soon found myself out by the pool. And this seemed to be where everyone was. There were about 5 guys on cabana chairs. Some naked and some covered in the towel and two girls. It must have been "wear something day" because they were all in swim suits with stripper heels. The two girls were lounging in chairs and smoking. Nothing seemed to be going on. One girl looked Hispanic and was about 5. 5 as she was a little chunky and the other girl was pale white and looked to be Russian or maybe Romanian. She was about 6. 5. I decided to take a nap in the chair. It was a warm day. About the time that I fell asleep, the pale girl approached. She climbed on to the chair with me and said something in German. I asked her if she spoke English and she told me that she did a little. I surveyed the pool area and it was still only her and her friend as far as women go. She told me that her name was Natalie and that she was German, although I am not sure that I believe her. She asked we talked for a while and she asked if I wanted to have sex with her. I figured, that I would since there was really no one else around. We went up to one of the famous rooms. I think that it was the Hollywood themed room and she stripped and removed my towel. She ran down the menu for me. BBBJ and sex 50 Euros, CIM another 50 Euros and Anal another 50 Euros. I told her that I would go for the normal half hour and that we could see how it went from there. She kissed and used her tongue, but it was half hearted. Then she went down on me and moved around so we could 69. She had a very meaty pussy which I appreciated. I go for that. After a while, I told her that I wanted to fuck her, so the condom went on and she climbed on. It was off to the races. She fucked me hard and fast, I think that it was her hopes that she would make me cum quickly and then she could get back to the pool. But it didn’t work. We did doggie and mish and then cowgirl again before I was ready. She kissed a little, but not much during the session, when I was ready, I went for the CIM option. She cleaned me up and then we went down to the locker for payment. Back into the shower for me and then back out to the pool. The dynamics at the pool were strange. A few more girls had come out, they were also in the 5-6 range, but the girls kept to themselves. Then Natalie came out with two other girls. One looked Romanian and she was maybe a 7 and the other looked very German and she was an 8 to 8. 5. She had long blonde curly hair and wore a gold swim suit that barely covered anything. Her breasts were amazing. My guess is that they were 36 Ds or maybe DDs with large nips that I could see the outline of under the suit. She was not petite, but she was also far from fat. I tried to make eye contact with her, but she was deep in conversation with the other girls. I will call her "Goldie" for the rest of this report since I don’t know her name. Then two more girls came out to the pool area and they sat by themselves smoking. One had bright red hair (dyed as a punk rocker from the 80s) and the other was no descript. I would rate them as a 4 and a 5 and that may be generous. So I sat there and waited to be approached. I figured that Natalie might come ask me if I wanted to go again or maybe send one of her friends (I was hoping for Goldie) my way. I waited and I waited. I got up and walked around thinking that maybe there were others inside the club, there were not. So back to the pool and this time I made eye contact with Goldie and said Hello,,. She smiled and I went back to my cabana chair and watched. The girls acted as if they were in high school cliques and kept to themselves joking around and apparently having a great time. The men there all kept to themselves sunning. After about 45 minutes of this BS, I left and drove back to Bavaria. I cannot believe that I drove 3. 5 hours to go to this place, it sucked! I would have been better off going back to the Coliseum. I really not sure what the deal was when I was there. It was almost as if the girls did not want to separate me from my money and then men didn’t seem interested in playing with the girls either. It was very strange and I felt as if I was at an awkward High School pool party. Without booze and less sex. I know that I could have approached the girls as you have to at the Coliseum. But it is one thing to approach a naked woman who is a 7. 5-9. 5 and is waiting to be approached and another to approach a 4-7 that seems to have no interest at all. I know that there have been decent reviews for FI from others, but I just don’t see it. I should have paid for the 2 hour pass! I wish that the 30 something gal at the front desk had been on the menu! This weekend, I am heading to the Frankfurt area and probably can only go to one FKK. I am interested in recommendations as to which is better, the Palace or the Oase. Please let me know what you think!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Mark User
04-24-07, 04:39
I don't know what to say except that this is far from my previous experiences which have been several. I will be back in May, I hope, and expect to have as much fun as before. If you didn't find it to be a good deal, then it will mean more of the girls for me! Ha ha!

Mark

Mark User
05-26-07, 09:48
This is strange. No one has posted since I did a month ago. You guys are missing out on a great chance to be the center of attention!

I spent a most pleasurable Friday late afternoon and evening in Flamingo, driving down from Darmstadt. This club is clean, a touch of exotic, fun, and varied. This was the first time I was there with the outside patio/pool/and grill buffet open. The girls clearly outnumbered the guys, and there was some disappointment that these lovelies weren't getting more business.

One girl told me she only comes 2 days a week, and spends the other days at the Laufhaus, or at Sakura, or Oase. She likes the Flamingo as a club, but there aren't enough men to go around, and many of the men seem to be from France or locals who pay the fee, come in, have the meal, sit around and maybe see only one girl for 30 minutes and then have another meal, sit around and leave.

Guys, I am not a very good looking fellow as those of you who have met me know, but I had four sessions over 6 hours with the warmest cutest girls, who light and deep kissed, who cuddled, who enjoyed DATY, who didn't rush me, and who spent a good deal of time talking and warming up on the couch or kino before going to a zimmer.

One note: it was hot and like a sauna in the big gathering space. Outside had a breeze, and the kino and individual rooms are all air conditioned and wonderfully cool and comfortable.

Girls: quite a variety from quite a wide range of countries. I started with the lovely Erika from Latvia, thin, blond, with her hair pulled back and braided. She spoke English well enough to tell jokes, to giggle, to have fun and to tell me what she liked and to understand what I liked. She was one girl that I could see myself arranging to spend the whole time with, if she wanted.

After experiencing the grill buffet, and enjoying the view of "pool chair" action while eating, I rested a bit in the kino (air condition, remember!), and noticed some hot action the couches there as I dozed. Some wonderful lovelies came in and asked nicely, but I declined but it did affect my "menu" later.

My next was the most petite Sylvia from Hungary, with long dark hair, a mysterious cute face, small, tight body. She also spoke English, we went to the kino to get warmed up, and then went to a room and had a wonderful time. She was most responsive to DATY and told me so. That is one of the great turn on's for me, anyway, when a girl thanks you, kisses you, and then says, "now it's my turn!" and then gives the most amazing BBBJ. Definitely a repeat.

Another snack, another nap, and I went to the bar for some water and ended up spending 20 minutes chatting up Lauren from Romania, Blond, petite with perky breasts, tall, with a name tattooed running down her arm, and another small design on her back. She was talking with another fellow about how hard it was to learn German, and after a short while, he agreed and walked off, so I continued the conversation. Her English was excellent, we talked about her town, my town, her cuteness, my chubbyness, and how hot it was. We were not sitting on adjacent chairs at the bar, so I didn't know if she was just being polite or if she realized I wanted to spend time with her. She never suggested "zimmer?" or "would you like to have some fun with me" as we just chatted like old friends. I told her I was going to go to the kino to relax, and if she would like, she could join me. She did, and we just cuddled and caressed gently for a long while interspersing little kisses as she lay with me. At this point, *I* suggested "zimmer?" and off we went and, wow: another very reactive girl who appreciated long DATY, a great BBBJ, and then several athletic positions (on her part) finishing with doggie, and more cuddling when done.

I repeated my snack-and-nap routine, and thought I was done for the night, and would have been happy but then Jill from Karlsruhe, one of the girls who had approached me earlier in the kino, again approached, and now I was the one providing the couch action for others. Blonde, enhanced breats, an interesting tattoo pattern that highlights her butt, clit and belly piercings. She kisses great, has sensitive breasts, and normally wouldn't be the kind of girl I would approach since I don't like the bigger fake breasts, but I had seen her in action, and she definitely got the little guy hard again with her tongue action in the BBBJ, and her positive reaction to my caressing her pussy. I didn't want to finish on the couch, as it would be too uncomfortable, so we took a break to walk down, across the open room, and up to the rooms on the other side. We started back up and she reacted warmly, with the right moans, fingers lightly in my hair as I ate her pussy, and then 69, and then several positions, finishing with slow, deep, pushes in missionary while kissing.

There were quite a few others I saw that would easily make my to-do list, and I might go back to see if they are there. I would repeat with all of the girls I saw, though, too. I don't think there was a girl there I wouldn't have wanted to do, in fact, that I saw. Well, one older latina, but just one!

With Lauren, I asked her if other Americans visited the club, and she said hardly any, maybe one per week. It was weird thinking I might be "the American" for this week! It is NOT the atmosphere of the Frankfurt clubs, which is perhaps why I like it. I just can't understand why more folks don't take advantage.

Mark

Jackyo
05-26-07, 10:16
I will make a mental note to drop by when I am in the area then.

Sounds like I'd like this unrushed athmosphere compared to the hectic Grand Central station ambiance of the larger clubs.

Somethings
05-27-07, 23:54
Is Sylvia the one with really curly (tight curls) black hair?

Mark User
05-28-07, 10:10
Is Sylvia the one with really curly (tight curls) black hair?

She certainly has wavy hair, I am not sure what "tight curls" means. She has black, long hair, wears it differently during the day, sometimes on her shoulders, sometimes pulled into a loose bunch. She is short, thin, has olive complexion, small perky breasts, and a beautymark near her mouth. If they let us only take pictures!

Not sure if this helps. You could always go and ask the bar maid or the person who checks you in to point her out. I did that one time in wanting to meet Magdala (sigh, who wasn't there this time!).

Mark

Lovemissile
11-01-07, 23:46
I figured that since I was leaving Frankfurt tomorrow to return to the U. S. , I had better spend my last night somewhere close to the airport. The wildcard club I chose was Flamingo Island, just past Heidelberg down the A5. Situated in the middle of an industrial complex, this place was easy to find. Why are so many of these clubs inside industrial complexes? It must be zoning laws. Anyways, this place was very clean and well designed. The rules are simple and the prices reasonable. Even though I can favorably compare this place to Oase, right away I can tell the quality of the girls here is just a notch lower. The good thing is that looks are not my most important criteria; what really counts happens inside their private rooms, which they have a lot of. The outside makes this building look deceivingly small but once inside, this place is very roomy. The big difference here is that the girls walk around in bikinis or not-too-revealing lingerie.

When I was walking around the place, I was accosted by Angelina next to the Kino. She was 19 and said she was from Italy. I thought she looked a bit too dark to be from Rome and it would have been more believable if she said she was from Sicily. But what did I care, I was too busy staring at her body. This girl was stacked. Now I know the rule about not taking the first girl that comes up to you but I was a bit cranked up so I ignored it. I am glad I did because I had a good time with her in the zimmer. However, if I wasn't so charged up, I am certain it would have been a different story. She did push the extras; a couple of times giving me the hard sell but I ignored it, pretending not to understand her.

Their dinner buffet was quite delicious and plentiful. I can see why half the guys in this place are grossly overweight. Not many girls here know English so it was my good luck to run in to (and later ram in to) a very pretty Venezuelan named Aliyah. She was a 28 year old, dark, and bosom-blessed latina. We spoke Spanish and we joked about some of the really fat dudes ("gordos") in this club. It made me wonder if I had met any other European women with any sort of sense of humor in the past 10 days and the answer sadly was no. I had some laughs with Pim at Ptt Dorsten, but she is from Thailand. I also had some laughs with the Romanians at Ptt Selm and Ptt MG, but that was about it. I am just glad I ran in to Aliyah. In the room, she was muy excelente! Like most Latinas, she knew what makes a man happy. What is such a fine South American doing in a club like this? These guys are lucky to have her in their stable.

After the superb time I had with Aliyah, I needed a little nourishment. In the dining room, I saw this gorgeous girl wearing a see through negligee eating with a coworker. She was quite fetching. With two sessions under my belt already today, I felt I had to have one last bang on this tour. She would be it. Will I go out with a whimper or will I go out with a bang? A half hour later I came up to her sitting alone on one of their many couches. Mareka was from Hungary, around 30, and not much of a conversationalist, even though she spoke English well. That should have raised red flags but I was hypnotized by her tits. In the room, her demeanor had not changed much. Unfortunately for me, this girl was a cold fish. Whatever the polar opposite of GFE is, Mareka was it. This literally was an anticlimatic ending to my tour. Oh well, I am not going to judge my entire trip on this one, last bad episode. After 10 days and 11 nights of ficken, I can honestly say that this was the greatest vacation ever. This is a hell of a place to thank an entire nation but I am going to do it anyway. The adventures I have had here will be etched in to my memory until the day I die.

Thank you, Germany.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Cunning 1
11-05-07, 01:23
"Thank you, Germany."

Lovemissile,

I have to totally agree with your sentiments. So much choice, so much quality, so little money.

C1

Rogers
11-17-07, 19:56
Sorry guys, forgot names.

1. Polish girl. Young, black short hair, nice body. Okay face up close - maybe 6-7 in face...more on the 6 side. Good session.

2. Mix egyptian and german girl. Plump short build. tan. Wild curly blondish hair. Wanted me to cum quick. skip

Toscana
01-28-08, 11:29
Every year or so my employer insists on putting me through a medical to check that I am fit to continue my FKK career. At least that’s how I interpret the intention, although it’s not officially advertised as such. Mind you, I did get a comment from the personnel manager querying why I, of all the senior managers, was the only one to take up the offer of a free HIV test. I’m probably the only old codger still fucking anyone, I said, not going into further details. He guessed, as he mentally ran through a list of the other candidates, that I must be right.

This all day mega-event takes place at a clinic near Karlsruhe, so it was convenient enough to zip in to Flamingo Island the evening before to get into trim. It was a rare visit. And a good one. I ended up staying a relaxed eight hours. Trouble is, the medical is truly knackering. I turned up the next morning rather short of sleep and quite worse for wear, so my performance by mid-morning was clearly disappointing them. “Of course I keep falling off the bicycle, Doc, and of course I can’t focus my eyes straight, I had four sessions at FI yesterday. What do you expect?”

FI is a medium-sized FKK, comparable with Samya in Köln. The optical quality of the women is marginally lower, but the level of performance in my experience is much more akin to the good city clubs. Much less of an EE bias to the line-up of providers too. Plenty of Germans, some Italians, even North Africans. I didn’t see any, but I understand there are a couple of good Thais as well. The clientele is mixed local and French, who come over the nearby border in some numbers. It is now non-smoking apart from a couple of dedicated smoking rooms. Good for me. The changing rooms are large and clean. The main room is well organised with a long bar, and opposite a nice pool. I didn’t sample the sauna facilities. Theme is, yes, flamingos and exotic beaches. Plastic flamingos on the roof of the “beachbar”, flamingos on the roof of the sauna, flamingos on the murals, flamingos just everywhere. Upstairs is a relaxing room with internet consoles for communicative flamingos, an exercise area with a real selection of machines for energetic flamingos, and the Kino tucked right in the corner for horny flamingos. The food downstairs is perfectly acceptable, though not roast flamingo that night. In short you can plan a longer stay.

It is generally not difficult to approach the girls, some of whom will accost you too, but it is not a pest as it can be in the Frankfurt Big Three. Because the big smoking room is upstairs, the girls actually move around quite a lot, either off to smoke, or to farm the Kino of course. This means you can have a good look at them as you sup your Alkoholfreies and they saunter sexily by.

I decided to take pot luck and plonked myself down in the Kino. Always been a winner here in the past. Sure enough I was soon joined by Anika, a shapely blonde from Hungary, who wasted no time in starting to weaving her magic. In front of us there was a couple in full swing doing 69, and a very shapely arse she had too. They were having a great session, I could tell, but unfortunately I couldn’t see clearly what the girl looked like for future reference. After a while they left, and by that time Anika was stroking her tonsils with my dick. She is over thirty, with a womanly body curvy in all the right places. We decamped to a room, where she continued her swirling BBBJ, we too switched into a lengthy 69 before she finished me off as a bouncing bronco cowgirl. Very much a good first session with a girl with a great attitude.

I then had some luck. There was a really nice blonde drifting around the flamingo beaches, always with a big smile and greetings for almost everyone. After about half an hour I finally latched on that this was none other than Jill, whom I hadn’t seen for three years. Some of you no doubt know her; she is probably the best known provider at FI. I’d not thought to meet her, since I knew she only worked on Fridays, as a fun top-up to her earnings. It now transpires that she works Mondays instead of Fridays, so I was lucky. I had her rather taller in my memory, but she is not that big in fact. Her face is beginning to show her age a little, but the body is classic curvy sexy, even if the breasts are tuned. Her Schwäbisch accent is a delight! The great thing is her attitude. She genuinely loves having sex, and doing the job only once a week doesn’t jade her. She looks forward to a good shagging and returns every week happily to her daytime life. Well, she launched into some great kissing on the couch upstairs before we went off to the Zimmer. It transpired that she had been the girl I’d seen performing in the Kino. With sex and Jill it’s best to leave everything to her, you’ll get a great session whatever. As I say, after three years it was like a completely fresh session for me too. As the French say “une bonne continuation”.

Hmm, third session was with Idi, born in Kazakhstan, but brought up in Germany. Can’t remember anything about her. Sorry, can’t give any report on her. Goes like that sometimes. All I know was that she approached me, was friendly, and that it was a normal standard FKK session, so she’s not one to avoid.

My final session turned out to be the best. I was quite tired and no longer feeling very decisive, so it took a good long time to make my choice. I was very tempted by a group of Italians, three of whom were really good looking, including one with beautiful breasts and another very much an Andie MacDowell look-alike. But they kept getting into noisy exchanges with a group of tedious Turks, who seemed to think it was tiresomely funny to try to get MacDowell and co. to do anal free of charge, otherwise they wouldn’t go to the room with them. All this in coarse, loud, bad German. After about an hour of wasting her time with them, Andie was pissed off, so I judged her next client would get a moody session. Not me then. There was also a classic statuesque tall blonde with a killer body, who was very popular and had Little Tosc a-twitching a few times. I could have nabbed her, but in the end I reckoned she was finishing her guys off rather too quickly, so banished Little Tosc back to the paddock and passed on her.

In the end I went over to a girl in the corner with shortish dyed copper auburn hair that I’d been thinking about on and off all evening. I was lucky: this was Inna from Belarus, medium height, A/B breasts, slender body and attractive Slav-style face. Probably late twenties. Not the real beauty, but a really experienced provider. Good conversationalist. I could tell she was keen to perform well. I warned her she would have to work a bit, but that didn’t faze her. Great DFK once we were in the room, and a long rhythmic BBBJ got Little Tosc back into solid shape after about ten minutes. She started riding cowgirl, leaning back to stroke her clit, and leaning forward to mix in the kisses. As I say, she knows the moves. I was getting lazy, so I manouevered her round to the spoons position, grasped her hair in one hand (so she can’t go away, a nice fantasy, I find :-) ), pushed her shoulder away to arm’s length with the other, and began to pound. It’s a good position: she can settle down to enjoy it, read a magazine, or go to sleep or whatever she wants without too much effort, and you have total control over the climax, and can see yourself entering from behind. With a slender body like Inna’s in your sights, that is indeed a treat. She in fact seemed to enjoy it a lot and built up the excitement herself towards the end, but I think it was an act. I don’t care. I finished by whipping the condom off and spraying a rather disappointing spoonful over her shapely back. Felt good though.

Called it a day after that, as the medical would call in a few hours. BTW there is now a hotel actually on the FI complex. I can’t remember what it’s called, but it’s part of the same building. If you were interested, I am sure they would help you if you rang FI. Save you having to book elsewhere.

Following day I visited Oase and regretted it. My mistake, just too tired, too many approaches from money-hungry providers, crap choices. Left early. The morning after that took the happy hour option and consoled myself with Nina at Finca. She put the world to rights again, as those who know her will appreciate.

Dedalus
01-28-08, 23:58
I then had some luck. There was a really nice blonde drifting around the flamingo beaches, always with a big smile and greetings for almost everyone. After about half an hour I finally latched on that this was none other than Jill, whom I hadn’t seen for three years. Some of you no doubt know her; she is probably the best known provider at FI. I’d not thought to meet her, since I knew she only worked on Fridays, as a fun top-up to her earnings. It now transpires that she works Mondays instead of Fridays, so I was lucky. I had her rather taller in my memory, but she is not that big in fact. Her face is beginning to show her age a little, but the body is classic curvy sexy, even if the breasts are tuned. Her Schwäbisch accent is a delight! The great thing is her attitude. She genuinely loves having sex, and doing the job only once a week doesn’t jade her. She looks forward to a good shagging and returns every week happily to her daytime life. Well, she launched into some great kissing on the couch upstairs before we went off to the Zimmer. It transpired that she had been the girl I’d seen performing in the Kino. With sex and Jill it’s best to leave everything to her, you’ll get a great session whatever. As I say, after three years it was like a completely fresh session for me too. As the French say “une bonne continuation”.

Hey Tosc,

Great reporting on a club that I have been meaning to reacquaint myself with of late. Thanks! I use to have dynamite sex with Jill (A herzigs Mädle mit a siaß Geschle) and have not seen her in a while. Perhaps next Monday...

Cheers,

Dedalus, who needs to pratcice his Schwäbisch with "a reachdr Schwôb"

Lennox
03-09-08, 09:15
I visited Flamingo Island a few weeks ago. I got there around 1 AM after the long drive from Stuttgart, it was easy to find using GPS. There were only about 4 or 5 girls working, one of which was a very attractive Russian girl. She was hanging out in the Sauna while the other girls made more of an effort to get perhaps the last customer of the night. I was only there for one hour so I figured I would go with girl most my type and the Russian girl had a thin body of a dancer. The session was real nice. One funny thing I noticed it looked like she had collagen implants in her lips. She was real nice, I am sorry I didn't get to visit this FKK more often.

Hessen Bub
03-09-08, 10:00
Could someone change the thread-title to "Flamingo-Island"? That's the right way to spell it.

HB

Claudius X
03-21-08, 22:41
As a great American man of letters once put it – "weren’t a fit night out for man nor beast. " Despite howling winds and driving rain buffeting my tiny rental ford I made the 40KM drive on a Thursday night to visit Flamingo Island. Arriving near 10 PM I acknowledged it was my first visit and received the overview from the lady at the door. I found the locker room – changed and moved on into the main room. My only other experience at an FKK is at Oase and Flamingo is much different in layout and atmosphere. The main room is much larger and more open and includes a pool (be warned water temp is a little cool.) I wandered around to get the lay of the land – grabbed a seat at the bar to have a cola and was immediately approached by a couple of the ladies. I begged off to have time to get acclimated. At this point there appeared to be few ladies in attendance – 7 or 8 wandered through in the first hour and I spotted several more later but I assumed that the Thursday before the Holiday weekend was not expected to be busy or that ladies were on holiday as well. At this point there were not many more men in sight so I didn’t worry. Oh more concern was realizing that I had forgotten to take the blue pill (a medical necessity for me to fully enjoy myself).

I spent some time relaxing – took a sauna and then as it was getting close to 11 pm began to wonder if I had picked the wrong night. The few girls visible were quickly grabbed up and the number of men had doubled. At this point I stopped waiting to be approached and adapted an aggressive strategy. I spotted a couple of ladies heading up for a smoke so I staked out a location to head them off on the way back. I grabbed a tall blond, brassy Polish girl with a diamond chip in her nose and a few tattoos (most FI girls had some Tats it seemed). I got her name and immediately forgot it. We set on a couch – had a short chat – she quickly took me through her options and price list – which were normal and in short order I was following her spectacular tight butt up the steps to a room.

I was a little apprehensive that this might be a mechanical performance – given the repetition of her price list again once we were in the room. I need not have worried. Once we commenced action she was attentive, sweet and enthusiastic. We had agreed to an hour including a massage (not her best skill). Soon we were kissing, then she was sucking me and then we were 69ing. She was an enthusiastic recipient of my daty but after a few minutes mentioned that my dick didn’t like her. I assured her that it was not her fault and she climbed back on my face where she had several orgasms over the next half hour. I did manage my own orgasm eventually and we spent the last few minutes snuggled in bed chatting about America, her ex boyfriend and vacationing in Dubai. All in all – despite my inability to maintain firm wood – a very pleasant hour.

After a shower, another sauna, dip in the pool and a quick snack I returned to the bar area – trying to decide if I had the energy for anymore fun – especially in my un-medicated state. A few minutes into this pondering – after turning aside an aggressive Cuban girl – I was approached by another blond – from Slovakia. I had seen her earlier and she was not quite a hard body – but still very attractive. She had a very nice manner – friendly and joking. She suggested we might try the kino – and I am a sucker for BBBJ in the kino. In short order she was on her knees – my dick in her mouth. After a few minutes of this I said – no – we need to go to a room. This girl was fabulous – funny to chat with and a demon in the bed. Great BBBJ and then when I started daty she went nuts. I licked her asshole and she went even crazier. She came twice and then got me off with a combo BJ/HJ. I can’t remember her name but I can picture that asshole and hope to have chance to visit it again. Best 50 Euros I have spent in Germany.

I wasted no time after this to clean up and hit the road. I have a another week in Germany and fully expect to be back to FI before I leave. I think I like the facility at Oase better but the GFE attitude of my 2 friends at FI off set the eyecandy advantage that Oase offers.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Breadman
03-26-08, 16:29
Happy Hour: Sonntags bis Donnerstags ab 00:00 Uhr sowie Freitags und Samstags ab 01:00 Uhr beträgt der Eintrittspreis nur 45 €!

Can someone help out with a translation of their happy hour prices...what days and times. I translated it and im still confused if the happy hour is during the day or only at night.

BottySpanker
03-26-08, 19:34
Can someone help out with a translation of their happy hour prices...what days and times. I translated it and im still confused if the happy hour is during the day or only at night.Sunday to Thursday from midnight, and also Friday and Saturday from 1am the entry price is only EUR 45.

There's also a 2 hour entry price of EUR 45 at other times.

As they shut at 2am sunday to thursday, and 3am friday/saturday, it means that a 2 hour entry price of eur 45 applies at all times. Bit stupid really, no wonder you were confused.

Boomer10
03-27-08, 00:45
Can someone help out with a translation of their happy hour prices...what days and times. I translated it and im still confused if the happy hour is during the day or only at night.Sunday thru Thurs after midnight and Friday and Saturday after 1am the entrance fee is 45E.

Delgado
03-27-08, 00:47
Can someone help out with a translation of their happy hour prices...what days and times. I translated it and im still confused if the happy hour is during the day or only at night.

from sunday to thursday happy hour starts at midnight, friday and saturday happy hour starts at 1 a.m. (reduced entry: 45 instead of 60 euro)

Mark User
03-27-08, 11:36
They also have a 2-hour charge that I think is 45 euro all the time. If you plan to only see one or two or three girls in 2 hours, you can save a bit. So call it a "happy two hour" fee.

PacificRim
04-07-08, 15:13
I was in Frankfurt early on a Sunday morning, getting ready to drive south and I faced a dilemma: wait a couple of hours and return to Oase, a know quantity where I've always had fun, drive to Giessen and wait for World to open, or to start the drive south and stop at Flamingo. In the end I took the last option, and find myself wishing I'd stayed in Frankfurt.

After a few missed turns I finally found the Flamingo and was buzzed in. The person at the front desk spoke passable English and explained the options, but did not give me a tour beyond pointing me to the changing room. But of course the club is not large and it was easy enough to figure things out on my own.

On a Sunday things were a bit quiet, but I entered the main room and saw a half dozen or so girls sitting on the couches. I went into the sauna which has a view of the main room so I could observe and plot my strategy. I noticed a girl with hip-length brunette hair and nice C/D sized breasts. I approached her and spoke to her in English at which she was quite proficient. We talked and flirted on the couch for awhile and then headed for a room. Her name was Malinka (or some other M name) from Hungary, 28 years old. She was a great start. Her oral skills were exquisite, soft, sensual and deep. Then she asked "Would you llike to lick me? " I did and she was delightful. She seemed to enjoy it and opened herself so I had full access, including her ass. She then put on the cover and we then went to the main course. She was great, and we had a nice discussion, yet there was not quite the connection I have had in the past. So a rating of more like 8 rather than 10.

Later, after a bit of recovery, I was approached by a playfull German girl (I forgot her name) who was about a 6 on the looks scale. We decided to go into the Kino and had some action there. Nice BJ, followed by athletic sex on the couch. Not a person I would repeat with, but a nice time.

For my final venture, I was sitting by the pool. Turned down a couple of approaches. One by a Slovakian girl who was attractive, but with an uninteresting affect. What really made it clear that I didn't want to go with her was when she offered covered BJ. Then a tall, nicely endowed German girl sat down and talked, but I felt no chemisty so I declined. Finally Eve (or Eva) born in Kazakstan, but grew up in Germany sat by me. I was turned on by her Kazakstan heritage, even though she had small, soft tits. We went to a room, kissed and she ended up giving me a BJ with me finishing in her mouth. It was nice, but she didn't say anything about the 50 euro surcharge until all was over. I would rate the experience just above average.

With that I began my drive to Italy. Probably never to return to the Flamingo.

G Schyman
04-30-08, 09:30
Hello everybody,

I was at Flamingo last Thursday and had a great time. I was working in Rastatt so moving on to Ettlingen and Flamingo was a short trip. I had not been to an FKK for a couple of months as I have been overseas and as a non-smoker really apriciate the non-smoking enviroment now required by the German law. One draw-back is that since most of the providers smoke there isn't so much happening at the bar etc.

I found Flamingo to be a very clean club with very nice facilities. I was the first visitor on this Thursday morning so it was very quiet. Stayed for 6 hours and more and more women came in. Had three sessions with Eva described by another poster and one session with a 35+- years Belorus-woman who was excellent in the sack. Last session I had with a Romanian who was soso.

I found the club clean with friendly atmosphere but a little quit in comparison with the Frankfurt clubs. The food is served in a seperate room which I liked. Also they have internet acces which is nice.

I will return when I am in the area.

G Schyman

Mark User
05-03-08, 08:12
You enjoyed every session, one girl was "delightful" another "very nice" and you say you will never return? Good! More for the rest of us!

Mark

Silverman Dallas
06-11-08, 02:14
I'm liking the sound of this club, and it just happens to be very near the route I'll be taking back from Frankfurt.

I'd sure like to see some more recent reviews.

Dedalus
06-11-08, 12:12
I'm liking the sound of this club, and it just happens to be very near the route I'll be taking back from Frankfurt.

I'd sure like to see some more recent reviews.

Hey SD,

It's worth a look, but the lineup has been dealt a pretty severe blow as a result of the new club in Stuttgart. I only go there if I know that Jill will be working. Nice facilities, though, and you may tag the place on a day when there are a few gems present.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Silverman Dallas
06-11-08, 15:09
What's the name of the place in Stuttgart?

I don't see a forum for it.

Dedalus
06-11-08, 23:03
What's the name of the place in Stuttgart?

I don't see a forum for it.

FKK-Sauna-Club Paradise
Dieselstraße 25
70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen (just south of Stuttgart, near the airport)

Tel: +49 711 722460-0

http://www.the-paradise.de

Creature2
12-17-08, 19:41
Continued from FKK Planet;
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1100

22 September, Monday

This club is reviewed here so many times, so I won’t gibve a detailed description, but I should state briefly that I was disappointed with the line-up on Monday night.

The club is located on a huge industrial area, the lady on the counter is friendly and speak English. They have a special discount for birthday guest. My bro missed it with a few days, shit! The entry price is 65 Euro, but there is also another option for two hours; 50 Euro. You may have some detailed informations on the club via their web page;
http://www.fkk-flamingo-island.de/fla/main.php

I had high expectations related to that club. Actually, the facilities are decent enough, there is indoor pool, indoor whirpools, sauna, steam room, dinner room, nice buffet. And there is also a nice outdoor, charming for the summer. The French guys frequents also this club, because it is close to Strasbourg.

As we went the club on a slow Monday evening, at 9 pm, the line-up was also slow, and there were fewer guests than the girls. The total number of girls were 8 to 10. This was worse than FKK Planet of yesterday, because we paid 65 Euro each for entrance, here. So we should session in order to decrase the cost per session. I sessioned with a Chezh brunette girl named Natalie. She has a round body and nice technique of BBBJ. First, I started with doggy. She was very fast and rushed me to cowgirl where I did cum a bit early, in 15 minutes.

Then I had another better session Lithuanian girl named Sanica. She was tall and blonde. We had a 30 minutes session with no rush. As far as I remember, she didn’t kisses DFK, but no problem.

My bro, on the other hand, has been returned by a German girl. She told she was busy with another guest (actually she wasn’t that busy), WTF. So he did sampled Chezh Natalie.

Conclusion: Maybe this club had seen better days before, or maybe we hit the place on a wrong day, but I was totally disappointed with the amount of the choices and the quality of the line-up. As the autobahn from Stuttgart to Karlsruhe was tricky and jammy (because of the construction works), the effort you should invest to do the journey from Stuttgart doesn’t worth the visit to Flamingo Island nowadays. Maybe in the summer time, it could be better. But now, I understand why the French guy started to frequent Paradise (and maybe Lancelot in Freibourg) much more than Flamingo Island, they are at the same price level but they provide more choices. Personnaly, I don’t want to repeat this club, not only the shortage of the line-up, also the driving effort keep me out from this town Karlsruhe.

To be continiued in Stuttgart section (for a short visit to a Laufhaus)
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=825691#post825691

Xenon U
01-27-10, 22:01
As, for ages, nothing has been written here about this club, let me add my humble contribution:

Flamingo Island, about two weeks ago.

First off: It was extremely difficult to find the club in Ettlingen’s deserted industrial estate because of a raging blizzard and streets being blocked by construction work. The latter may go on for another few months, so do not trust your GPS, especially if you come from the north: You may end up in the middle of a construction site.
I entered at about 7.30. Admission was € 60.- , (on a Saturday night this includes participation in a raffle), the girls charge the usual € 50.- per unit. The friendly young lady at the cash desk asked me for the size of my shoes, (which, incidentally sounded rather strange, I thought next she would ask me about my weight, blood group and the size of my dick), handed me two towels, my locker key which also opens the small personal safe and gave me a small ticket with a number printed on it for the raffle.
The locker room was in mint condition, but also here size of the lockers is insufficient, especially for winter clothes. In the locker I found plastic sandals of my size (ah, that’s why I had been asked for the size of my shoes), and off to the showers.
Also here everything spick and span, only one little point of criticism: When activating the knob for the shower, the water stopped after about 1/10 of a second. The plumber should be called.
Investigation of the venue produced the following results: Entering a great hall you’ll find the bar to the right (non-alcoholic beverages for free), where about three male customers were having a drink, to the left the sauna, four jacuzzis and a swimming pool, in between groups of leather arm-chairs and couches, on which about six or eight (nearly naked) ladies were lolling around.
Upon further inspection I found the self-service restaurant, and, after some further errands, the porn cinema upstairs.

I decided to have dinner first. Not bad, really, I opted for meatballs, French fries and assorted veggies. Not haute cuisine, but quite tasty. By the way, you must get your beverages at the bar and take them to the restaurant.

Next on the agenda was sampling the software. Not too convincing, neither quality- nor quantity-wise. No stunners, no real “optikfucks”. But beauty is, of course, in the eye of the beholder. A small, petite elf, sitting at the bar, caught my attention:

Lia, 24
Germany
Small, petite
Beautiful face
Black, wavy hair
Tattoos: on upper arms and belly
Piercings: left nipple

But after a little bit of small talk she warned me: She had a date with a customer, which might last up to two hours, and he might turn up any moment. Pity me. She could have been my queen of the night.

Next I approached another slender girl, pretty face, long, dark hair, petite, tanned body, small, firm behind, name forgotten. She was from Vilnius, Lithuania, but as her answers upon my questions “Do you fuck in the cinema?” and “Do you kiss?” were a clear “No”, I called it quits. At least she had been honest.

I ended up with a girl that would normally not fit into my scheme of prey:

Angie, maybe in her late twenties.
Czech Republic
A bit on the heavier side
Nice face, dark long hair
Neither tattoos nor piercings.

I booked her because she would do DFK, sex in the kino, bbbj, CIM. She tries to upsell, but delivers the goods quite competently. The sex with her was hot and torrid, worth every euro. Especially I liked her DFKing while in the mish. Don’t ask me why: No real GF6-experience. Maybe the chemistry simply was not right. Therefore repeat factor 50%

Believe it or not, in the raffle I won a bottle of Champagne, of course not real French Champagne. As I had to drive back to my hotel through the blizzard, I asked for seven glasses (incidentally made out of transparent plastic, not very stylish) and distributed the sparkling wine among the half dozen or so ladies present and had a nice chat with Lia.

To sum it up in a nutshell:

A rather large but not much frequented club. As far as facilities and catering are concerned quite good, but the choice of girls is rather limited. I guess there were, all in all, not more than about a dozen girls and an equivalent number of customers present. But perhaps that was due to the snow storm that may have deterred some customers and girls.
So if you happen to be in the Strasburg/Karlsruhe area and need some relief, Flamingo Island can be recommended. Incidentally it seems to be popular among our French friends from beyond the Rhine. Driving an additional 60 kms to Paradise may be an option. At least the choice of girls is much better there.
The club cannot be compared to the big three, i.e. Oase, World or Palace, where you have the choice between 50 or more girls. And, software-wise, even ColA in Augsburg offers much more variety.
As you may deduct from my this time rather sober prose, my visit was not an exhilarating experience, just a nice alternative to sitting alone in a hotel room and watching porn-flicks.

Yours, Xenon_U

PS.: Dress code here is a ribbon about four inches wide round the hips for the girls and a towel round the hips for the customers. You may, though, for an additional € 4.-, get a bathrobe.

Creature2
01-15-11, 10:31
A rather large but not much frequented club. As far as facilities and catering are concerned quite good, but the choice of girls is rather limited. I guess there were, all in all, not more than about a dozen girls and an equivalent number of customers present. But perhaps that was due to the snow storm that may have deterred some customers and girls.

So if you happen to be in the Strasburg / Karlsruhe area and need some relief, Flamingo Island can be recommended. Incidentally it seems to be popular among our French friends from beyond the Rhine. Driving an additional 60 kms to Paradise may be an option. At least the choice of girls is much better there.

Yours, Xenon_U.

PS. : Dress code here is a ribbon about four inches wide round the hips for the girls and a towel round the hips for the customers. You may, though, for an additional € 4, get a bathrobe. So, nothing has been changed since my last visit in 2008. Big club, nice facilities and but empty in deed. Will be in the area this February 2011, but don't dare to re-visit, especially when I have better alternatives such as Paradise, or some low entry priced, nice clubs close to Karslruhe (FKK Point, Pirates Park, First, or Lancelot close to Strasbourg). I also heard some new and low-cost clubs close to Baden Baden. Someone should check-it out and report back -maybe mei who konows...

JuanValdez68
09-03-11, 13:05
I noticed that no one has updated info on Flaming Island in a while so thought I'd add my experiences. I've gone twice. Both times I was in Karlsruhe for work training and had to get away from the group. The first time was in October 2010, second time was in January 2011. There are two FKKs and a, I think, swinger club all within about 500 meters on same street. I went with Flaming Island as it looked busier. This was my first FKK, so got a good run-down on process from girl at counter, in English. Entry was 49 euros, with halfhour going for 50. Mixers / NA drinks were free, and you could buy a drink card which made beer cost about 2 euros each for ten. After changing and showering I went into the bar. There were about 7 girls present and two customers, some smoking but not as thick. I spent a few minutes introducing myself to the girls, mainly Eastern-European, Bulgarian, Rumanian, etc, with a few Germans. The girls were wearing a mix of towels as skirts, thongs, or were naked. I noticed a girl with glasses, kind of short Goth-girl black hair, and an houglass shape, but she departed bar before I could get over to her. After a beer and more talk with one of the Rumanians, sorry terrible with names, I decided to go upstairs with her. She was pretty, about 5'6", brown hair, be / see cup, very nice ass and legs. The room was adequate, with a bed and shower. Have not seen showers in rooms in some of the FKKs I've been to since. Our session was nice, started with kissing and touching, no objections to hands any / everywhere, then proceeded to BBBJ. After about 10 minutes I laide her back for DATY, shaved, sweet, she enjoyed or pretended to at least. Again, after ten we went into mish, then doggie where I finished. Considered extending for another half, but decided to see more of the club. Back downstairs began chatting with one of the Germans, about 5' 8", slim, small natural boobs, very tanned, brown hair. She suggested the sauna and we went and enjoyed the heat for a few minutes with another girl, EE, blonde, bigger boobs, about 5'4", very blonde and pale, which I like. The German asked if I wanted to have a threesome, I replied not in the sauna. I think she misunderstood, as, after we departed the sauna they stood around for about twenty minutes, cooling off. I got tired of waiting so wandered off to the bar. As I walked into the bar the dark-haired goth girl was back, so I immediately started talking to her. She had a great rack, cute face, glasses made her even hotter. Very nice and she was German. Anyway, we talked for a few minutes and then we went up. Different room, but similar facilities. We spent about 20 minutes just running fingers over each other as we talked and got familiarized, again, fingers any / everywhere no objections. We then kissed and licked and sucked each other for a few minutes, then went into cowgirl. I just loved watching her rack bounce. After that we went into doggie, till I asked to do spooning so I could play with her boobs. Have I mentioned her boobs, very nice. Anyway, I finshed and we just lay there for a while, till I slid out and she got some towels to clean me up. We then talked for a while longer, started playing touchy-feely again, and went at it again. As this was third pop, I was a bit long in finishing but she kept with me and asked that I squeeze her ass hard and spank her ass. When I finished she cleaned me up again, and we went downstairs. All told we were there for two hours, so 200 euros. I probably would have stayed for another couple hours as she was excellent. I still think of her as I bone my GF here in PA. Anyway, had another beer, talked to a few other girls, but was about worn out by that point, so went back over to Karlsruhe. I planned to go back the next evening, but we had a group dinner which went late, then I left the following day. I will add info about Jan 2011 experience and info on other FKKs in Sinsheim, Worms, and Burstadt later. Short appraisal; I went back, and if given opportunity I will go again.

Breadman
09-03-11, 19:39
Great report Juan, good to know the club is still open and an option if your in the area. One suggestion though, break up future reports in paragraphs if you could to make reading a little easier.

JuanValdez68
09-04-11, 12:25
Breadman will do. However, I wrote out the report on Pirates Park in Bruchsal and called it Flaminko Island. Correct Flamingo report is here. I'll repost the original to Pirates Park.

Ok, so Flamingo Island was a quick Wednesday afternoon visit in January 2011. I was back in Karlsruhe for training and went over to Pirates Park. Unfortunately it didn't open till 1PM, not wanting to waste an hour I went to Flamingo, thanks to Monger Map on Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=112127550579963948884.00045d515d0f87adf527e&hl=en&ie=UTF8&z=5). Much bigger club, reception was all in German, but I'd been to several, read two, FKKs before so had general idea. Entry was cheaper, I think 30 euros. Standard shower, robe, and out into main area. Met cute girl, Romanian, and she immediately asked to go to room. I declined and said I wanted to look around, so she led me on a quick tour.

Like I said, much bigger that Pirate Park. It had a good size bar in a big open room, with a pool and saunas to sides of bar. There was also an exercise room, porn theater, and small casino room with slots upstairs, and a restaurant size buffet area on same floor as bar, but basically under the theater and exercise room. We went back to the bar and finished my drink, then up to the room.

These rooms were basic, bed and chair for clothes, and were rather hot for January. We spent a half hour in room, starting with BBBJ, proceeding to DATY, and then to covered doggie. The girl was Romanian, brunette, smallish natural breasts, and nice ass. Good, but I would not repeat. After I finished we went downstairs, I paid her the 50 euro fee, and I took a shower. Like I said, the place was hot.

I went back out into the bar and had some mineral water, then went into the saunas to recover. After 10 or 15 minutes more girls came into the bar so I went out to mingle. I introduced myself to the girls and decided the best looking girl was the bartender. The girls were mainly easter-European with one asian girl, and a black girl that was involved w / a French dude. After a few minutes I wandered over to the buffet, which had coldcuts, sausages, and brotchen. I had a bratwurst and a coke, then went up to the porn theater. It was occupied by one couple playing touchy / feely so I started to leave to give them privacy. As I left another girl wandered in. She was cute, so I invited her to a room.

She was blond, eastern-European, see / the enhanced boobs, but a great ass. On the way up she showed me more of the rooms. Most had a theme, cleopatra, rome, etc. Our room was same basic one as before. Did not ask if special rooms cost more as I didn't care what room I was in as long as I was in her. She was energetic, great BBBJ, the cowgirl. She rode well and I finished well before half hour was up. When I finished she flopped forward to lay on top of me and her enhanced breasts hit me in the face. It was a bit hard and I wondered if I was going to have a black eye as a result (fortunately not as I don't know how I would have explained that back at the training site). As we lay cooling down she started stroking me, but I knew next pop would not be easy so I declined and we went back downstairs. I might repeat, but there were others that I'd rather try first.

Again, back to the bar for water and beer. This time there were guys swimming and splashing around in the pool, but the girls were clustered at the bar. I talked to the girls for a while as more mongers came in. Finally it got a littel too crowded for me, so I went back up to the porn theater. This time it was empty so I sat to watch a film. After a few minutes of fairly good girl / girl a tall Caribbean girl walked in and asked to join me. She was very cute, black, nice breasts though I didn't play with them to determine if they were enhanced, and a fantastic ass. We started watching the movie, then she started playing with my cock, and licking my ear. I said I didn't want to go to a room, so she gave an outstanding BBBJ, bl, until I came in her mouth. She spit it out on floor, then went for papertowels to clean it up. This one I would repeat, as her ass and pussy looked tasty, and it was a great BJ. Damaged was 50 euros.

I decided to leave on that high note, took a shower, and headed back to Karlsruhe. All told, I'm torn between Pirates Park and Flamingo Island. I would not travel from Frankfurt to either one, but if I was passing on A5 I'm not sure which I'd visit. Probably Pirates Park as there were more places to relax between sessions, but the pool at Flaming did look refreshing. I guess I'll have to do a roadtrip.

Yakob
05-01-13, 04:54
25 Mai 2013 Outdoor opening party at FKK Flamingo Island.

Porn stars billed as in attendance.

Yvette Shine.

Cat Sumi.

Kim XXX.

Victoria Best (she gets me horny)

Expected 50 women and a bbq will be laid on.

Tombola for a chance to go to the room with one of the pornostars. I would pick Victoria Best.

59 euro entry.

Yakob
09-17-13, 23:20
Flamingo Island is holding an Oktoberfest event from Friday. 27 Sept to Saturday. 28 Sept 2013. See flyer attached.

Yakob
11-10-13, 22:55
Flamingo Island is having a Winter Pornoland Party on Friday. 29 and Saturday. 30 November 2013. See attached flyer promising 50 girls, a cocktail mixer, a huge buffet and a large raffle for prizes and the lure of live sex.

Single entry visit is 59 euro.

Other attractions is porno stars Liana Delight, Yvette Bette and couple Kenzo and Kelly Sirina.

Yakob
11-10-13, 23:04
Each Silvester (New Years eve) there is a dearth of choices to go to if you are up for partying in a club. So it is good to see that Flamingo Island is offering a Silvester party as a choice on Tuesday. 31 December 2013. See attached flyer.

The management has even managed to get some porno stars to come in to entertain. They have Eva Thurman, Andy Brown and Dirty Tracy.

Worth a consideration if you live in the area. There may be better options for Silvester in the NRW and Hessen area thatone would travel for.

Yakob
11-11-13, 02:27
Saturday 14 December.

There the bells

This is the best Christmas party ever: For Christmas party at 14 December at the Flamingo Island. Here are real adult stars at the start! Aisha Pevert, Joelyne, Becky Stevens and Katy Young have the honour to make this event uniquely erotic. There is point to be anywhere else because you want to be there. Especially since this irrepressible desire is fuelled even more by the above named Graces including up to 50 present other Girls: A grand raffle lures with lust-inspiring profits: 1 LED TV. 10 VIP tickets and a bottle of Jacky, in order from number one to three! It leaves no doubt about your own participation in this great party. There is mulled wine, a great Christmas buffet and professionally made &8203; &8203; cocktails from a pro. All for super low admission price of only 59 euros!

XXL
10-05-14, 20:37
I dropped there on September 27th in the afternoon after visiting Paradise (one hour's drive from Paradise). I liked the line-up better than Paradise's. If you averaged the girls both line-ups were at the same level but Flamingo's was more bimodal: there were more above-average girls and more below-average ones. By above-average I mean girls with a curvaceaous body. By below-average I mean girls whom I think must have a hard time breaking even in their finances. The food at Flamingo was also quite acceptable. So this is a club that looks laid-back and run-down compared to many others, but it deserves our attention. I now put it on my list above Paradise and Sakura and next time I'm driving North-West bound I'll make a point of stopping there. P.S. the corrects spelling "Flamingo" (like the bird).

XXL
12-08-14, 22:05
Not much action on Saturday early afternoon (2 o'clock). Maybe 5 girls in all but I had them all to myself. I found a gem this time, a Rumanian by the name of "Bianca". Raven-black hair, perfect tanned peach skin without a single blemish (no tattoos, which is rare in a Rumanian). Small natural tits, thin waist, apple butt. In fact she looked exactly like a beautiful latina of Spanish / Andalusian descent. She likes to walk around showing a maximum of flesh (token bra, token micro-skirt). She told me she was 19 and she surely didn't look a day older. Flamingo have a "Christmas party" but beware it's on december 13th, not on Christmas day.

XXL
04-27-15, 16:57
This Saturday was "Partyday" and what a party: I broke my own cum record in an FKK (3 times within 4 hours, on just a single 50 MG dose of Viagra). There was a show by the duet Silvacox Hannibal which I expected to be nothing to write home about but it turned out to be very good. The atmosphere became more that of a disco or a swinging club as the evening wore on. A few girls became wild. Having arrived early, I left too early to witness the raffle. First prize was a session in private with one of the show ladies, other prizes included VIP cards.

A great time is to be had at Flamingo Island's and it should be on the map of every FKK enthusiast.

XXL
07-18-15, 13:11
After patronizing Germany's FKKs for some good deal of time, you seldom visit any FKK any more without bumping into "news girls" you've met before. Three of the "new" girls I did sessions with at Flamingo today were girls I suspected I'd seen somewhere else and the impression was returned but we could only be certain after comparing our track records (one had worked at Caesar's Place in Munich, the other one at Golden Times). I guess girls remember one-off customers pretty much like we remember one-off girls, ie with an entry in the mind that says "ok, can repeat", or the reverse. Being ever so vaguely remembered as an OK guy helps break the ice and secure good service. It's one of the bonuses of FKK hopping.

I noticed all Flamingo rooms were equipped with heavy duty ventilators that looked like they'the all been bought recently.

Was one of the doorkeepers wearing a bulletproof jacket or did it just look like a bulletproof jacket?

This is my 4th night at Hotel Watthalden in Ettlingen and I can recommend it (90 euros, breakfast and parking included, 4 km's drive to the FKK).

XXL
12-09-15, 18:45
Not many FKKs have a New Year's Eve event. Road conditions permitting, I'll give this one a try. Complete with fireworks and some minor porn stars.

MeridienL
05-05-16, 00:35
Anyone has lately been into this club who can chime in and add some recent report? How are the girls and how is the clubs atmosphere compared.

To near by clubs?

Thanks.

XXL
05-05-16, 09:33
Anyone has lately been into this club who can chime in and add some recent report? How are the girls and how is the clubs atmosphere compared.

To near by clubs?

Thanks.New Year was a dud, not enough girls. Otherwise I've stopped there once since and it was OK. Not a big LU but not too many customers either. Girls usually give good service. It's a laid-back FKK. Comparable in size to FKK Finca Erotika.

XXL
05-29-16, 18:31
Flamingo had a special event this weekend. I arrived early and had no intention of waiting for the performers to arrive. All the same, paying the "special event" price was worth it because some girls from FKK Point (Bruchsal) were present as reinforcement.

The highlight of my visit was a Spanish-speaking black girls calling herself Anna. I managed to come twice with her at one-hour interval. Small unoperated tits but a tail-end to die for. Black girls I'd had elsewhere, for example at Oase, had tended to be "Optikficks" but this one was good in bed. Superb (natural) bubble-butt and impeccable skin that looked and felt so smooth and delicate you were afraid to grasp her too firmly.

Counting the Rumanian girls I'd sessioned upon arrival this meant three filled condoms on just 50 MG of sildenafil. This had only happened to me once or twice before over the past couple of years.

The less male guests the better for me usually but this time I felt sorry for the club not attracting more custom. This FKK deserved better than only ten or so customers at 5 pm. The girls managed to remain jolly in spite of the lack of business, with girls dancing and horsing-around by the swimming pool.

XXL
08-15-16, 14:56
Flamingo had only let me down once, on New Year's Eve, and that was not a good time to be in any FKK anyway.

The nasty surprise this Sunday was to find the place full of men and short on girls (no more than 5 girls visible) at around 2 pm, ie hours after opening time. Two girls whom I'd blacklisted in my mind (for good reasons I couldn't remember) were among the 5 so I began to fear I would have to check into my hotel without having actually had sex today. Things didn't come to that but they came close.

It was a hot day and after filling a condom I thought I could linger by the pool and sunbathe but all the loungers were occupied.

All in all a disappointing visit. I'll give Flamingo a miss for the foreseeable future.

DarrenGap
01-13-17, 10:27
I'm in the area this weekend so will stop by. I've never visited before. How to get some Cialis at short notice? Do pharmacies sell without prescription over the counter?

Short notice and can't order online as normal!

Sirioja
05-14-17, 10:36
Is second hour for only 50 still worth? So 150 for 2 hours? For slow guys in room like me.

XXL
05-14-17, 18:28
Flamingo had been renovating. Nothing wrong with that except I resent them putting no warning on their website. Luckily, the nuisances were minimal. The renovation was nearly finished and looked good. It made the place look 20 years younger. Still, they left the rooms unchanged. These remain basic (not unlike Sakura's).

Though not impressive, the LU was a notch above the one at FKK Prestige the day before.

I had a good session with Turkish Dorotea who looks 100% like a slim Thai ladyboy. Had I met her in Thailand with clothes on I'd never have accepted her as a She. I set Dorotea straight about my continuous sniffing: it was due to chronic rhinitis and not to cocaine. Did I notice some disappointment there? Anyway, good, slim body and an arousing smoker's breath. I hate cigarette smoke but I find it sexy in a woman's breath.

An ex-Babylon black BBW by the name of Candice now works here. She has a body just like Viagra (now at colosseum, formerly at Prestige).

I'd stopped here for old times' sake. The visit was not a waste of time but the overall impression was not enough to put Flamingo back on my map.

KY694
05-17-17, 08:25
Is second hour for only 50 still worth? So 150 for 2 hours? For slow guys in room like me.Sounds like a good deal to me, if it is full on 2 hours without any [Deleted by Admin].

I wish a girl I like will offer me that!

Sirioja
05-17-17, 17:22
Sounds like a good deal to me, if it is full on 2 hours

I wish a girl I like will offer me that!I asked if it is still working? It was few years ago. Better to call to check.

I was said no touristic upselling there.

Close to Karlsruhe.

Pentire
05-26-17, 06:42
I'm in the Baden Baden vicinity and with no horse racing today (Friday) was thinking of calling in. Any recent reports please gents. Their website says under new management with sex shows this Fri & Sat😳.

ExpatLover
05-26-17, 22:25
I'm in the Baden Baden vicinity and with no horse racing today (Friday) was thinking of calling in. Any recent reports please gents. Their website says under new management with sex shows this Fri & Sat😳.Just if you time and money to spend, otherwise travel directly to Shark not so far 45 minutes by car.

ExpatLover
03-01-18, 19:26
Had some business in Karlsruhe and my friend ask me to give a try to Flamingo, at the beginning I was quite sceptical. Arrived at 5 PM, paid 50 euros entry, the club was fully redecorated last year and looks very clean and modern. Probably with Sakura the best premises. The staff are very friendly, food very good. The LU was around 30 girls with 5 or 6 stunners easily able to become a star in Shark or Oase. Had a session with a beautiful girl from Romania 50 euros, including one of the best BBBJ, kissing and pussy licking nothing to complain just the best session of the year. Sauna are also great. The only negative point could be the very few number of mongers, there were always more than 10 girls available for me, the girls were complaining about very bad business in the last 2 months like in all the clubs and some are looking a bit bored. What I found also very sexy is that the girls fully naked are cleaning the dishes, serving drinks I got hard just to see them doing normal things.

TankTank123
05-12-18, 05:11
I dropped in for a few hours last week to see what this club was like, since I was in the vicinity.

Its entrance reminded me of the metal gates of Living Room. The decor was very modern. It has sleek lines with wood and glass that reminded me of Sakura.

The set-up in the main area was unique; it was like an auditorium. The bar counter was at the lowest level with one row of couches. Other couches, together with the sauna with full-height glass front, were set at a slightly higher level overseeing the bar.

Then one level up, structured like circle seats in a theater, was the kino area and a VIP area (with a sign saying that you have to pay for a subscription to sit there). These were in a U-shaped layout overseeing the bar.

And on the bar counter sat a few girls facing outwards, smiling at those few customers who were there to come to them.

And those few girls I saw there were all there were in that afternoon! Fortunately, all were very presentable, and looked doable; and there were only 2 other customers when I was there.

Rooms were small and very basic; just a bed and no decor, but looked new and clean.

The rooms all had alarm buzzers beside the bedside table, and it was interesting that the first thing the girls told me when I entered the rooms was to avoid touching the buzzer. One almost screamed when I tossed my towel onto the side table and it almost hit the buzzer. There must have been some incident recently to make them so wary of it.

I had 2 sessions. One with Ioanna and one with Ariana. Sessions were average, but I have no complaints, and there was no upselling.

I saw a pretty fair-skinned and shapely slim brunette on my way out, but ran out of time to try her. Great pity.

In summary, I would not make a special effort to go there, but it is worth a short visit if in the vicinity.

ExpatLover
05-14-18, 20:23
I dropped in for a few hours last week to see what this club was like, since I was in the vicinity.

Its entrance reminded me of the metal gates of Living Room. The decor was very modern. It has sleek lines with wood and glass that reminded me of Sakura.

The set-up in the main area was unique; it was like an auditorium. The bar counter was at the lowest level with one row of couches. Other couches, together with the sauna with full-height glass front, were set at a slightly higher level overseeing the bar.

Then one level up, structured like circle seats in a theater, was the kino area and a VIP area (with a sign saying that you have to pay for a subscription to sit there). These were in a U-shaped layout overseeing the bar.

And on the bar counter sat a few girls facing outwards, smiling at those few customers who were there to come to them..It is one of my favorite club, great premises, very clean, food is one of the best, very good LU and on top of all only customers eating pork and able to shower nude. Also never more guys than woman. What can we expect more, obviously not at Shark or Oase which are just becoming a tourist trap.

Stuggi
01-03-19, 21:56
31.12. 2018 What a catastrophe. The Club maybe 35 girls full with gold diggers. Pay money, pay more money, pay everything they want. No chance for good service, no chance for fun. Of course I know, it's not easy to have a good quality / price ratio on New Year's Eve, but Flamingo Island was the worst I've ever experienced.

Especially Kim 20 years old blonde, good looking, slim Romanian girl (maybe from Pirates Park, they put together 2 clubs to have an acceptable LU), but she was so mean, what Germans call AZF Abzockerfotze. Took 150 Euros from me, nearly no service, even sabotaged missionary position with a boring performance (lean on her elbows watching me trying to get hard while she wrong-positioned her pelvis). After 20 minutes I threw in the towel. Paid 100 Euros, was even glad she didn't freaked out cause I booked 1 hour for 150 BJ without condom. Forget those little clubs near Karlsruhe. They got less girls, most of them are boring and are not good-looking. Un-pretty bog-standard. They even had to merge 2 of their clubs (same owner) for New Year's Eve to have a at least a skeleton crew.

ExpatLover
01-07-19, 05:10
31.12. 2018 What a catastrophe. The Club maybe 35 girls full with gold diggers. Pay money, pay more money, pay everything they want. No chance for good service, no chance for fun. Of course I know, it's not easy to have a good quality / price ratio on New Year's Eve, but Flamingo Island was the worst I've ever experienced.

Especially Kim 20 years old blonde, good looking, slim Romanian girl (maybe from Pirates Park, they put together 2 clubs to have an acceptable LU), but she was so mean, what Germans call AZF Abzockerfotze. Took 150 Euros from me, nearly no service, even sabotaged missionary position with a boring performance (lean on her elbows watching me trying to get hard while she wrong-positioned her pelvis). After 20 minutes I threw in the towel. Paid 100 Euros, was even glad she didn't freaked out cause I booked 1 hour for 150 BJ without condom. Forget those little clubs near Karlsruhe. They got less girls, most of them are boring and are not good-looking. Un-pretty bog-standard. They even had to merge 2 of their clubs (same owner) for New Year's Eve to have a at least a skeleton crew.Sorry for the bad experience, kim is a very nice girl but not with every one, had great time with her, very fresh and young girl. From 15 December to beginning of February it is really not the good time for mongering in Germany if you are a demanding guy.

Scungo
10-26-19, 09:33
Pornstar Dana Harem is performing there over Halloween. I'd love to get a first-hand account. If I was on mainland Europe I would try to check her out myself.

I have heard that performers do not go fully nude in these places. But I messengered Goldfingers in Prague about a month ago and they seemed to say that if I hired her for a private either in the club or my hotel (120€ for 15 minutes) she would go fully nude. So I'd love to know if anyone had a full-nude experience with Dana, and how far it went.

YiLikes
03-17-23, 09:48
Like the title.

Sirioja
03-17-23, 15:53
Like the title.Picolo club for French from border.

FernandoAlonso
05-04-23, 19:12
Gents,

Used to go there occasionally, actually surprised they reopened. Any news on line up and prices?