PDA

View Full Version : FKK Palace - Frankfurt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Craiova
09-12-15, 10:55
During summer this year Palace was dead. A lot of Palace girls works in summer at other clubs. Now they return to Palace due to fair trades. And on IAA times maybe more girls at Palace than at Mainhattan but my guess in average last 12 month more girls at Mainhattan. Also sometimes in the last year even more girls at Mainhattan than at World.

My quantity ranking last 12 month Sharks, Oase, World, Mainhattan and than Palace. But quantity doesn't mean quality.

Be Wilder
09-12-15, 18:57
I think her name is Morena. The ending of O rather than A would imply masculinity and probably not suitable for a woman? Without a doubt she is from Spain rather than Brazil because she is not fluent in Portuguese it seems. I think she said something about having one parent from Spain and one from Brazil. I had the same disappointing experience with Morena. Before going to the room we had a discussion about what could be had in terms of service. She explained that 50 E for half hour would give me a very basic session whereas 100 E would include everything. Despite paying 100 E for 30 minutes she probably gave the worst service I've ever had in a FKK. She interfered with every little detail and not the least bit accommodating. It's hard to imagine that she's ever ever had anyone repeating with her.Yes, you're quite right. Having checked their website it is Morena nor Moreno (possibly the only way she could be worse is if she was in fact a bloke! And whether she's Brazilian or Spanish hardly matters. Either way she has an appalling attitude and is one to be avoided at all costs.

PussyLiccker
09-12-15, 19:29
I think her name is Morena. The ending of O rather than A would imply masculinity and probably not suitable for a woman? Without a doubt she is from Spain rather than Brazil because she is not fluent in Portuguese it seems. I think she said something about having one parent from Spain and one from Brazil. I had the same disappointing experience with Morena. Before going to the room we had a discussion about what could be had in terms of service. She explained that 50 E for half hour would give me a very basic session whereas 100 E would include everything. Despite paying 100 E for 30 minutes she probably gave the worst service I've ever had in a FKK. She interfered with every little detail and not the least bit accommodating. It's hard to imagine that she's ever ever had anyone repeating with her.Stella told me the same. She said 100 would still not include kissing, but I'd get better service. It was just a fluff. Both examples of how much you put down doesn't necessarily mean much.

Banana Boi
09-12-15, 20:18
Despite paying 100 E for 30 minutes she probably gave the worst service I'd be walking away before she even finished her sentence, no matter how hot she is.

TrueNature
09-12-15, 21:23
During summer this year Palace was dead. A lot of Palace girls works in summer at other clubs. Now they return to Palace due to fair trades. And on IAA times maybe more girls at Palace than at Mainhattan but my guess in average last 12 month more girls at Mainhattan. Also sometimes in the last year even more girls at Mainhattan than at World.

My quantity ranking last 12 month Sharks, Oase, World, Mainhattan and than Palace. But quantity doesn't mean quality.Quantity ranking I agree with you in a way, quality ranking is following.

Palace, Sharks, Oase, Mainhattan and last world.

TrueNature
09-12-15, 21:26
Stella told me the same. She said 100 would still not include kissing, but I'd get better service. It was just a fluff. Both examples of how much you put down doesn't necessarily mean much.Stella is horrible service: handjob from tip of fingers, suck from tip of lips, touch her pussy with condom on fingers, cum on chest so never a com or CIM, fuck very boring and expect 200 euros.

PussyLiccker
09-12-15, 21:39
I think her name is Morena. The ending of O rather than A would imply masculinity and probably not suitable for a woman? Without a doubt she is from Spain rather than Brazil because she is not fluent in Portuguese it seems. I think she said something about having one parent from Spain and one from Brazil. I had the same disappointing experience with Morena. Before going to the room we had a discussion about what could be had in terms of service. She explained that 50 E for half hour would give me a very basic session whereas 100 E would include everything. Despite paying 100 E for 30 minutes she probably gave the worst service I've ever had in a FKK. She interfered with every little detail and not the least bit accommodating. It's hard to imagine that she's ever ever had anyone repeating with her.My thoughts on this. She pitched something ridiculous, and you went for it. That perhaps further pushed her to see if she can push you further. With some of these girls, if you start to give more, they will start to expect more. Of course I'm generalizing and not all girls are like this, but just laying out the predictable stuff as she is a service provider for various types of customers for money. This defines what a shark is compared to a good service provider that works in others ways.

UShobbyist
09-13-15, 21:37
Interesting. I always got the impression from this board that Mainhatten was smaller than the other four main Hessen clubs (Oase, Palace, Sharks and World) and typically had around half the numbers compared to the other clubs.I have never seen more than 50 girls in FKK Mainhattan from my last 5 visits this summer. However, the girls' services of FKK Mainhattan were much better than those of FKK Palace.

Craiova
09-13-15, 21:50
I have never seen more than 50 girls in FKK Mainhattan from my last 5 visits this summer. However, the girls' services of FKK Mainhattan were much better than those of FKK Palace.On Friday and Saturday this weekend were more than 70 girls at Mainhattan.

Banana Boi
09-13-15, 22:00
On Friday and Saturday this weekend were more than 70 girls at Mainhattan.With 70 girls how are the room wait times? Considering an IAA visit but not interested if there will be 1 hour wait time.

UShobbyist
09-13-15, 22:13
On Friday and Saturday this weekend were more than 70 girls at Mainhattan.Thank you for info. It's good to hear that. I did not stay there for more than 4 hours when I was there each time because there was no air conditioner there this summer. My hotel rooms were much cooler and more comfortable.

PussyLiccker
09-13-15, 22:16
With 70 girls how are the room wait times? Considering an IAA visit but not interested if there will be 1 hour wait time.Come to think of it, I have not seen room waits at Mainhattan ever, but I didn't attend that many Fri or Sat. I have been on slower times like daytime or Sundays. What would also be good info is the number of rooms in the clubs in Hessen. I'm curious about Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan, and Palace. Just to know the difference in number of rooms of them.

How many girls was at AutoMech at Mainhattan last year? From what time did Mainhattan get busy, and how was the ratio like?

Craiova
09-14-15, 08:47
During AutoMech last year max. Girls at Mainhattan maybe 80. I've never seen more at east harbour Frankfurt. Rush hour at Messe times at the big Frankfurt clubs between 7 pm and 2 am. I've also never seen waiting times more than 50 minutes but I avoid usually rush hour times at fair trades. Number of rooms at Mainhattan 10 upstairs, 4 in wellness / massage area and I guess 5 at cinema area makes in total 19 rooms plus one for summer use only outside. During peak times there's a lot of action in cinema smart girls convince guys for sex in cinema to avoid unpaid waiting times.

But from my point of view it's more crowded at IAA (at least close to the IAA superstars LOL) than in a big Frankfurt FKK club so skip IAA and use time better at a FKK club. LOL

Sirioja
09-14-15, 09:18
On Friday and Saturday this weekend were more than 70 girls at Mainhattan.When I arrived at 9.30 pm on Friday, much less than 70 girls and most were not busy. Casting was low for me on this Friday, so I didn't return for the week-end, will see next one.

Craiova
09-14-15, 13:40
When I arrived at 9.30 pm on Friday, much less than 70 girls and most were not busy.At 9:30 pm dayshift already almost completely left Mainhattan due to less guys and many other girls. On girls numbers per day you must count both shifts. In total there were 70 girls on Friday at Mainhattan. If you doubt my figures ask German tax authorities bc 70 Mainhattan girls paid tax for Friday to them.

Sebastiane
09-14-15, 17:45
Is German Saskia still at Palace; I read some reports suggesting she's moved to Sharks? Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks

UShobbyist
09-14-15, 20:10
With 70 girls how are the room wait times? Considering an IAA visit but not interested if there will be 1 hour wait time.Based on my personal experience, I have never waited for more than 30 minutes to get a room in any FKK clubs at any time.

Sirioja
09-14-15, 21:00
Based on my personal experience, I have never waited for more than 30 minutes to get a room in any FKK clubs at any time.You've never been at GT, 2 hours waiting on a party in January 2014 , but it was a pleasure to have the princess for 3 hours for 100 , but she was not happy because not making enough money.

Sirioja
09-14-15, 21:29
At 9:30 pm dayshift already almost completely left Mainhattan due to less guys and many other girls. On girls numbers per day you must count both shifts. In total there were 70 girls on Friday at Mainhattan. If you doubt my figures ask German tax authorities bc 70 Mainhattan girls paid tax for Friday to them.I don t work anymore for investigations, but casting was lower than on my previous visits, I would say less than 50 girls and not busy.

Wish prettier girls next week end.

PussyLiccker
09-15-15, 03:22
Room waits depends on the number of girls, rooms, and punters. There is more to it than that, but those are the three main things that are involved. The club can have 50 girls, and 200 punters, but there will not be significant wait because the lower than normal number of girls available. If there are enough punters around looking to room, waits depends on number of girls to number of rooms. There is also the kino that girls opt for when long waits.

Peter Kremer
09-16-15, 08:07
Good afternoon, dear gentlemen!

Help information. I am interested in a girl three years ago worked in the Palace. She was a blonde with silicone tits and very wide hips with a huge tattoo on her back. I was with her also in "Oase" four or five years ago, and then she moved to the Palace. She called her Eva (Iva) in the Palace, it is half-Bulgarian half Russian. She also said that she worked earlier in Artemis. Do not worked now and where? Thanks for answers.

Faceless78
09-16-15, 10:39
Words in front: we stayed 5 days in fkks so far, visited sharks, Oase, palace, world, aca in this order. Day of visit from Wednesday to Sunday. LU from best to worst: Aca, sharks, oase, world, Palace; traffic of clients from busy to empty: sharks, oase, world, aca, palace. Everything is from what I saw during the hours I stayed, so my reviews could (must) be influenced by my personal taste, time of the day and bit of luck.

Last time I visited was exactly one year ago, so now I felt it's the right time to check this club again. And also because my friend heard from somewhere that there's a girl named jannie in palace and insisted to go for her.

Entrance of 75 euros is the most expensive among the 5 clubs, but inside is not so fancy. No outside area is really a big mistake. Club is empty, around 30 girls on Friday night, and less men. As many mentioned, there are many slicon tits in palace, girls are overall older and one size bigger. Worst and most approaches among the 5 days, they come one after another, and left words like "why you don't go home and sleep? "you must be gay yes?" Terrible customer experience.

We dicided to leave sice it's totally a waste a time, we just had one ok dinner for 75 euros. Sounds great.

Next time I return is probably one year after, or more.

UShobbyist
09-16-15, 17:47
You've never been at GT, 2 hours waiting on a party in January 2014 , but it was a pleasure to have the princess for 3 hours for 100 , but she was not happy because not making enough money.Which GT are you talking about? GT at Bruggen or GT at Vienna? I have been in both GTs but I did not run into any room shortage problems in either of them. You just can NOT use a special big party event to determine whether or not a club has room shortage problem. Can you? LOL.

UShobbyist
09-16-15, 18:01
Entrance of 75 euros is the most expensive among the 5 clubs, but inside is not so fancy. No outside area is really a big mistake. Club is empty, around 30 girls on Friday night, and less men. As many mentioned, there are many slicon tits in palace, girls are overall older and one size bigger. Worst and most approaches among the 5 days, they come one after another, and left words like "why you don't go home and sleep? "you must be gay yes?" Terrible customer experience.

We dicided to leave sice it's totally a waste a time, we just had one ok dinner for 75 euros. Sounds great.

Next time I return is probably one year after, or more.Before FKK Sharks had Sunday special, I went to FKK Palace on Sundays to enjoy the Sunday brunch. The big shrimp platter was really good and the onion soup was tasty. After FKK Sharks offers Sunday special on regular basis, I have not gone to FKK Palace for a long time.

Sirioja
09-16-15, 19:22
Which GT are you talking about? GT at Bruggen or GT at Vienna? I have been in both GTs but I did not run into any room shortage problems in either of them. You just can NOT use a special big party event to determine whether or not a club has room shortage problem. Can you? LOL.GT Bruggen of course for January 2014 party, and maybe not anymore now, but in 2013 , need to wait for room also on Saturday evening and sometimes on Sunday afternoon. I only go to Austria for ski in Sölden Rautenbach.

PussyLiccker
09-21-15, 02:46
Saw Jenny. No offense, but she's not hot or has features I stereotype Germans with. She looks generally EE, and a bit older type lady like the rest. Jenny types looks wise, you can find many that are younger Ro that you see at most clubs. I find Stella to be more attractive and was surprised how the LU was typical even for IAA. Silicones, olds, chubs, sharks like ever. LU seems to be similar to worse than in the past. Will wait a very long time to visit again.

Craiova
09-21-15, 04:33
and was surprised how the LU was typical even for IAA. Silicones, olds, chubs, sharks like ever. LU seems to be similar to worse than in the past.How many girls you estimate in the evening? I was thinking give Palace lu a try during IAA but thanks to your report I will use my time better.

Faceless78
09-21-15, 04:44
How many girls you estimate in the evening? I was thinking give Palace lu a try during IAA but thanks to your report I will use my time better.My review is almost the same with PL. I was there on Friday night, about 20 girls or so, even less men.

Craiova
09-21-15, 04:59
My review is almost the same with PL. I was there on Friday night, about 20 girls or so, even less men.Yep thanks to your answer but your good report was one week before IAA. In HBs board there's a report mention this weekend 100 girls at Palace and doubt rumours about girls gossip about 150 girls.

For comparison IAA girls numbers for Mainhattan Thursday around 70, Friday around 80, Saturday around 75 and yesterday Sunday around 65 girls. Guys from Thursday till Saturday ok but not really crowded for largest fair trade weekend, max. Room waiting time 15 minutes, Sunday was desaster with guys for 65 girls.

Faceless78
09-21-15, 05:07
Yep thanks to your answer but your good report was one week before IAA. In HBs board there's a report mention this weekend 100 girls at Palace and doubt rumours about girls gossip about 150 girls.

For comparison IAA girls numbers for Mainhattan Thursday around 70, Friday around 80, Saturday around 75 and yesterday Sunday around 65 girls. Guys from Thursday till Saturday ok but not really crowded for largest fair trade weekend, max. Room waiting time 15 minutes, Sunday was desaster with guys for 65 girls.I can't imagine how 100 girls fit in palace. Even with oase or sharks 100 looks crowded. Anyway I'll stay off IAA this year.

Craiova
09-21-15, 05:16
I can't imagine how 100 girls fit in palace. Even with oase or sharks 100 looks crowded. Anyway I'll stay off IAA this year.At Oase even before the last big extension with the new building I was there sometimes at weekend with around 120 girls on one day and had a lot of fun. And Sharks a good club but totally overestimate in some boards; in everything even at food LOL.

PussyLiccker
09-21-15, 09:21
For comparison IAA girls numbers for Mainhattan Thursday around 70, Friday around 80, Saturday around 75 and yesterday Sunday around 65 girls. Guys from Thursday till Saturday ok but not really crowded for largest fair trade weekend, max. Room waiting time 15 minutes, Sunday was desaster with guys for 65 girls.True, Mainhattan don't form long lines. 2 couples waiting at max during peak. Surprising given its in the city. Was not a mad house. Oase has 25 rooms and Mainhattan 19? Oase was a madhouse long, 1 HR wait I've heard on Fri.

Astonmartin
09-21-15, 11:28
There is a German speaking group mostly sitting on the first table on the right between the pole in the center and smoking lounge. Yesterday Lulu from Austria approached. I told her that I have been in the room before with her and not pleased because she has made everything in a rush. And told her that if she changed her mind I would be happy to go with her. She left without saying anything. This was OK up to this moment.

Then I saw Stella entering the club, and told her that I would like to see her inside. After a while she went to usual table and talked with Lulu. When I approached her, she told that she would not go to the room for 50 Euro. I told her that I could enjoy an extra to make it 100 Euro for half an hour. Then she told me that I must pay it before the room. This was unusual for me and probably for the club also. I felt some kind of trap in it.

Then When Stella and Lulu was not on the table, I went for another lady sitting there. She was a tall, young, long dark haired, with a Latina blood mixed with silicone. I asked her name, she said simply no. Name? She said that she was not obliged to tell her name.

I think nobody (man, woman) is obliged to go with someone. But gossiping and trying to rule the club is something the club management should take some actions.

I was lucky that the LU was good. And there are others giving good service. I spend two sessions one of them was for 90 minutes and extremely satisfying.

I wish all the men would communicate with club management or share in the forums so that we receive a better service and have enjoying visits.

Mr Ho
09-24-15, 07:04
There is a German speaking group mostly sitting on the first table on the right between the pole in the center and smoking lounge. Yesterday Lulu from Austria approached. I told her that I have been in the room before with her and not pleased because she has made everything in a rush. And told her that if she changed her mind I would be happy to go with her. She left without saying anything. This was OK up to this moment.

Then I saw Stella entering the club, and told her that I would like to see her inside. After a while she went to usual table and talked with Lulu. When I approached her, she told that she would not go to the room for 50 Euro. I told her that I could enjoy an extra to make it 100 Euro for half an hour. Then she told me that I must pay it before the room. This was unusual for me and probably for the club also. I felt some kind of trap in it.

Then When Stella and Lulu was not on the table, I went for another lady sitting there. She was a tall, young, long dark haired, with a Latina blood mixed with silicone. I asked her name, she said simply no. Name? She said that she was not obliged to tell her name.

I think nobody (man, woman) is obliged to go with someone. But gossiping and trying to rule the club is something the club management should take some actions.

I was lucky that the LU was good. And there are others giving good service. I spend two sessions one of them was for 90 minutes and extremely satisfying.

I wish all the men would communicate with club management or share in the forums so that we receive a better service and have enjoying visits.No money, no honey I guess.

Devilspinkick
09-24-15, 23:59

Then I saw Stella entering the club, and told her that I would like to see her inside. After a while she went to usual table and talked with Lulu. When I approached her, she told that she would not go to the room for 50 Euro. I told her that I could enjoy an extra to make it 100 Euro for half an hour. Then she told me that I must pay it before the room. This was unusual for me and probably for the club also.

I wish all the men would communicate with club management or share in the forums so that we receive a better service and have enjoying visits.Lulu is a very pretty lady but she simply isn't a very good performer in the sack. A shame really, because if she was good in bed I reckon she would be very popular. Her girlfriend is better in general, but if you [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) one off you'll likely get crap from the other. I've actually had rather lenghty conversations with both of them from time to time. The Palace seems like the perfect venue for Lulu, I usually see her when they are at Artemis. I'll be touring the FKK scene again soon, hopefully the clubs have had a good turnover by now.

- DSK.

Sirioja
09-25-15, 02:30

I wish all the men would communicate with club management or share in the forums so that we receive a better service and have enjoying visits.Why do You want to pay double rate to be fucked in a rush, without kissing, even Stella. De has pretty face, like blond, silicon, but no tattoe, Kiara ex Palace, who was at Mainhattan last Saturday and came to me smiling, but left after 10 minutes chatting about Palace girls services and kissing, without smile. You can find plenty other pretty girls, more "fresh" in mind and body in Frankfurt, so don t loose your time with girls used to fuck tourists, time is money for me also.

Hessen Bub
09-25-15, 08:33

Men talk / gossip / write about girls. Girls talk / gossip about clients. So what? They figured you wouldn't be a good source of income so the denied to go with you.

HB.

PussyLiccker
09-25-15, 12:44
Why do You want to pay double rate to be fucked in a rush, without kissing, even Stella. De has pretty face, like blond, silicon, but no tattoe, Kiara ex Palace, who was at Mainhattan last Saturday and came to me smiling, but left after 10 minutes chatting about Palace girls services and kissing, without smile. You can find plenty other pretty girls, more "fresh" in mind and body in Frankfurt, so don t loose your time with girls used to fuck tourists, time is money for me also.50 Euros long ago for me for basic. She has tatoo on her arm. She's got silicones now? Haven't noticed. For people that like older types, Palace. Not much going with the LU.

Beside Sarah and Adel LU is pretty avg with lots of thick girls at Mainhattan. For good bodies Sharks is better.

Sirioja
09-25-15, 13:00
My description was for blond Kiara seen at Mainhattan, not blond Stella who ask 100 to fuck tourists in 15 minutes.

Craiova
09-25-15, 15:50
Beside Sarah and Adel LU is pretty avg with lots of thick girls at Mainhattan. For good bodies Sharks is better.Yep and Sharks is best for really old and irritating girls like Silvana, Isabell, Jana, Samira and so on. A creep show.

And a good body means nothing to me without a nice face and additional smart behaviour and in best case top class room performance. And for all this Mainhattan has for me a very good LU.

PussyLiccker
09-29-15, 03:43
Saw Nika at Palace. Tatoos everywhere. Slim, but not a catwalk, walk. She walks like a soldier. Didn't get a sense that she would be GFE or not terminator like. Her silicones are too big. Who ever influenced her to put those on ruined it. I see wrinkles on the top because the pull of the weighty silicones. Unfortunate.

Kib123
10-03-15, 01:00
And a good body means nothing to me without a nice face and additional smart behaviour and in best case top class room performance. And for all this Mainhattan has for me a very good LU.I couldn't agree more my friend.

Mr Ho
10-03-15, 03:34
Saw Nika at Palace. Tatoos everywhere. Slim, but not a catwalk, walk. She walks like a soldier. Didn't get a sense that she would be GFE or not terminator like. Her silicones are too big. Who ever influenced her to put those on ruined it. I see wrinkles on the top because the pull of the weighty silicones. Unfortunate.She would be 8 or above without tattoos and overly sized sillicone tits.

PussyLiccker
10-03-15, 15:22
She would be 8 or above without tattoos and overly sized sillicone tits.Yeah. Take out the rediculous sized silicones and the tatoos. Atleast the silicones, and I think she would be ok. I like her height and general figure. She did have the terminator walk though. LOL. Is this some sort of an odd catwalk? Didn't get a closer look at her face, but seemed pretty expressionless.

Sometimes silicones isn't bad. Some are softer than others. Others are rock hard. The worst are the rock hard ones. I could understand bolt-ons if she's really small or the tits starts to look bad as they get older to modify it. Better to get the soft ones.

Mr Ho
10-04-15, 03:07
Yeah. Take out the rediculous sized silicones and the tatoos. Atleast the silicones, and I think she would be ok. I like her height and general figure. She did have the terminator walk though. LOL. Is this some sort of an odd catwalk? Didn't get a closer look at her face, but seemed pretty expressionless.

Sometimes silicones isn't bad. Some are softer than others. Others are rock hard. The worst are the rock hard ones. I could understand bolt-ons if she's really small or the tits starts to look bad as they get older to modify it. Better to get the soft ones.Well it is bit too late for that one as once you take out the big sillicone, the tits will saggy and hung down as skin has been stretched for years.

She is nice girl just me wrong type of outlaw guy.

BadinSweet
10-15-15, 17:06
I see Palace is having Octoberfest Party Fri and Sat with free beer. Is the entrance price still the same? Also, can I expect it to be a full house being this is also Messe week (my usual hotel cost triple the normal price)?

http://www.the-palace.de/fkk-saunaclub-frankfurt?language=en#/fkk-hessen-specials

I'm trying to decide if I should go to Palace or Oase tomorrow. Thanks.

Craiova
10-15-15, 17:24
After the disappointment with this years' IAA the Frankfurt club girls don't expect much from "Buchmesse". There was never been a large influence of Buchmesse on Frankfurt FKK clubs. Despite this fair trade two well known many years Palace assets german Saskia and Cz Hannah prefer Sharks this week instead of Palace.

I would also prefer Oase or Sharks or Mainhattan.

Citizen Kane
10-15-15, 17:41
After the disappointment with this years' IAA the Frankfurt club girls don't expect much from "Buchmesse". There was never been a large influence of Buchmesse on Frankfurt FKK clubs. Despite this fair trade two well known many years Palace assets german Saskia and Cz Hannah prefer Sharks this week instead of Palace.

I would also prefer Oase or Sharks or Mainhattan.I think the only thing messe's* affect these days are hotel prices.

*that's not the plural, is it?

Hessen Bub
10-15-15, 22:20
Singular: Messe. Plural: Messen.

Buchmesse doesn't have much effect. Octoberfest at Palace will have all girls in Dirndl in the evening. Entry is standard 75€.

HB.

BadinSweet
10-16-15, 09:32
Thanks for the info guys.

Hessen Bub
10-16-15, 15:21
I told her that I could enjoy an extra to make it 100 Euro for half an hour. Then she told me that I must pay it before the room. This was unusual for me and probably for the club also. I felt some kind of trap in it.Well, some guys promise the girls CIM to get a deal including DFG, but then they don't execute CIM and the girl gets her 50 EUR. Girls talk and so these guys end up blacklisted or having to pay upfront.

HB.

Ortos
10-16-15, 20:49
Well, some guys promise the girls CIM to get a deal including DFG, but then they don't execute CIM and the girl gets her 50 EUR. Girls talk and so these guys end up blacklisted or having to pay upfront.

HB.There's a report today on the Sharks thread about some guy who indicated to a girl he would pay her 100 e for CIM, but he failed to pay her that "promised" amount because, by his own admission he was too drunk with alcohol, so he ended up paying her only 50 e. He even reported that he realised she was deeply upset by this, and then he said he she had "attitude" so he would not repeat.

Is that what you mean? If so, I get it. These kind of guys should be blacklisted by the girls. No wonder girls then turn around and try to short change some other clients?

Hessen Bub
10-16-15, 21:13
Is that what you mean? If so, I get it. These kind of guys should be blacklisted by the girls. No wonder girls then turn around and try to short change some other clients?I wasn't referring to this incident, but yes, this is what I mean.

HB.

PussyLiccker
10-17-15, 10:51
I think the only thing messe's* affect these days are hotel prices.

*that's not the plural, is it?True, but it wasn't as bad as sometime in June. I dunno what event was going on then, but it was worse, it sky rocketed. During the first weekend of IAA prices weren't bad. That means, not as much in demand. So visitors were lower. Oase did swell up on a weekend though, earlier compared to the year before and longer line. It wasn't that bad at Mainhattan.

JimmyVegas
10-18-15, 04:01
Is Sunday, Monday Tues., wed or Thursday best at palace?

Thanks.

FunExplorer
10-24-15, 08:30
My first visit to an FKK club surprised me. I had not seen anything like this before. I understand it is not a very big club as compared to others but I found it interesting. On Tuesday when I entered the club it was about 3 PM and first thing after taking bath I noticed was 3 girls completely naked just walking towards the reception. I sat down at the bar counter even as I was watching 7 or 8 girls sitting across in various positions naked. I feasted the scene as I ordered for a beer and started again watching the girls.

I narrowed down my selection to three and the first one was Kiara, Russian girl. She was of course not my first choice but was the first one to take initiative in interacting with me apart from another Italian girl who did sweet talk but did not impress me. This girl offered me everything from massage to sex. I preferred a half hour stint with her and she did a good job. After having a couple of more beers, I picked up Luisa or Lusia from Romania. She too did a good job and left me satisfied. I returned immediately thereafter as I had to attend to some work, leaving satisfied. I will go back again here.

Joe Shmoe
10-24-15, 08:33
Does Palace still have a decent amount of curvy, voluptuous girls? I was there 2 years ago and there was this russian that had a curvy figure with big ass. Is she still around? I forgot her name.

Craiova
10-26-15, 13:41
Some impressions of a Palace visit recently.

Positive:

Found easy parking space, different to Sharks.

Food, more or less same very good level than Mainhattan.

Music.

Non smoking in public rooms.

Rooms still the best in Hessen.

Negative:

Entry price of 75 euro.

Closed iron gate at entrance, sorry I don't like those things and in my opinion doesn't fit to a FKK club image.

Darkness in mainroom.

No comfortablenness in mainroom, and in the other rooms usually girls don't come.

So after these short pros and cons now my impression of the one and only thing that count the girls. Positive already at early afternoon almost 30 girls in the evening maybe around 50. The average age of the total line up at Palace is in total probably more than 5 years higher than in the other big Frankfurt clubs. Positive still a far better choice on different nationalities to most of the other Hessen clubs. In average more silicon and more tattoos in the line up than other Hessen clubs. Young beauties and models as I see always some at Oase, Sharks and Mainhattan I haven't seen one except Julie (ex Mainhattan Ainoa). Especially for Fans of young beauties and models Palace isn't the right place. The approach very cool, short and usally not really showing interesst on client. In general many long time palace girls seems to me arrogant and snooty. They give me quite often the feeling they are the smart ones and the guys the stupid ones most of them give me already the impression they are only interessted on money and give a shit if guys have fun with them. Really good girls don't show what they think. But the Palace business modell of the girls is based on usually one time clients. Palace is now meanwhile for me the club with the lowest portion of regular clients of all Hessen clubs.

Nevertheless I had an enjoyable time there but in my ranking Palace is far behind the other big Frankfurt clubs.

Craiova
10-27-15, 17:09
Palace is now on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays one hour longer open till 5 AM. Additional Palace has a new Late Ticket price. After 2:30 AM entrey fee is only 60 Euro instead of normal 75 Euro.

PussyLiccker
10-30-15, 05:10
The blond at the end of the trailer is a bombshell! Sexy as hell.

TrueNature
11-03-15, 09:34
Ts time to give back to all of you.

OASE: 5-6 girls are really cute, one Russian blonde, Alexandra a romanian tattoo on chest (Not my style) sillies but amazing blow job like if she is girlfriend and great rider.

Sharks: one really hot slovak Nea she is on table high top next to wall of dining room, I the say 5-6 good girls there, one 19 year old bulgarian very GFE too.

Palace: German group 6-7 hot girls there, Jenny german blonde really cute, Lulu tattoo german really cute face, denise romanian hot body tan line and amazing blow job.

Mainhattan: never found really cute ones there sorry.

Target escort: its 800 euros 2 hours but only stunners, sasha is gorgeous and ride like nobody does.

Artemis: 3-4 hot germans.

Globe: 3-4 hot germans and russian and romanians.

Goldentime Vienna: lots cute girls, no stunners, fun time.

Goldentime Bruggen: 4-5 really hot girls.

Magnum, villa vertigo, happy garden, world, all have bad line up and services.

If I m a pointer and I need one place to go its Frankfurt and I would go to Oase Sharks Palace and for sure you find Gems.

If I m in Berlin yes I go Artemis but will not go there just for it, same with Globe Zurich or Goldentime Bruggen.

Bottom Line Frankfurt is best place to monger, You can say no to sharks, you can pay 100 or 200 euros a girl it doesn't matter, and Spa side are best in Frankfurt too.

Thank you for all your help, I think I fucked all best girls in each club and again:

Sharks, Oase, Palace, that's the best to go.

Cheers.

Craiova
11-03-15, 20:55

OASE: 5-6 girls are really cute, one Russian blonde, Alexandra a romanian tattoo on chest (Not my style) sillies but amazing blow job like if she is girlfriend and great rider.

Sharks: one really hot slovak Nea she is on table high top next to wall of dining room, I the say 5-6 good girls there, one 19 year old bulgarian very GFE too.

Palace: German group 6-7 hot girls there, Jenny german blonde really cute, Lulu tattoo german really cute face, denise romanian hot body tan line and amazing blow job.

Target escort: its 800 euros 2 hours but only stunners, sasha is gorgeous and ride like nobody does.

If I m a pointer and I need one place to go its Frankfurt and I would go to Oase Sharks Palace and for sure you find Gems.

If I m in Berlin yes I go Artemis but will not go there just for it, same with Globe Zurich or Goldentime Bruggen.

Bottom Line Frankfurt is best place to monger, You can say no to sharks, you can pay 100 or 200 euros a girl it doesn't matter, and Spa side are best in Frankfurt too.

Thank you for all your help, I think I fucked all best girls in each club and again:

Cheers.Yep clear if you prefer girls older than 30 yo, with silicon, lots of tattoos and money isn't important than you can waste your time at Palace. Palace is from all the clubs you mentioned here probably the worst one. And your findings are no surprise for me. In most of your 39 posts you mention the "hot girls" at Palace and only by coincidence you report about your "German, Austrian and Swiss club tour" with only tabloid headline level you launch here at Palace thread.

Aceh725
11-04-15, 20:17
Yep clear if you prefer girls older than 30 yo, with silicon, lots of tattoos and money isn't important than you can waste your time at Palace. Palace is from all the clubs you mentioned here probably the worst one. And your findings are no surprise for me. In most of your 39 posts you mention the "hot girls" at Palace and only by coincidence you report about your "German, Austrian and Swiss club tour" with only tabloid headline level you launch here at Palace thread.The girls that you describe are the best for me (german group expecially), They are always nice and gentle with me and provide always a good service, so what are you talking about? Your experience? It's not my experience, If you want the moon from a beautiful girl and spend only 50 euro, Palace is not the right place for you, But If you spend good money and you are nice person, Palace still a very good club and a place to have fun. My personal opinion. Bye.

XXL
11-04-15, 21:12
Yep clear if you prefer girls older than 30 yo, with silicon, lots of tattoos and money isn't important than you can waste your time at Palace. Palace is from all the clubs you mentioned here probably the worst one.Line-up was allright at Palace one week ago. The only think I didn't like was that girls seemed to regard my licking their crack in the 69 position (as opposed to just looking) as an extra. The food was also more than OK. I was there on a Monday and was one of the rare customers. The line-up (at least in terms of availability) was much better than what I had seen on Saturday and Sunday at Manhattan. I liked Manhattan but I had 3 or 4 girls I liked to choose from. At Palace on Monday I sessioned 7 girls and there were still 2 or 3 I regretted not bringing to the room.

Steppenwolf11
11-05-15, 00:19

Cheers.Its always nice to read a report from someone visiting several clubs and who compares them. From my personal experience I would disagree with some evaluations though. Especially if you throw in escorts with FKKs. German clubs are good value for the money, but I have been several times at Goldentime in Vienna and at Club Globe in Zurich (and remember there are a lot more clubs in Zurich) and if you don't mind the money I would prefer Zurich over Frankfurt especially when looking for good looking girls combined with good service. And this year I really liked the lineup at Goldentime in Vienna. I don't know how you managed to NOT fuck a stunner there.

TrueNature
11-05-15, 06:10
Yep clear if you prefer girls older than 30 yo, with silicon, lots of tattoos and money isn't important than you can waste your time at Palace. Palace is from all the clubs you mentioned here probably the worst one. And your findings are no surprise for me. In most of your 39 posts you mention the "hot girls" at Palace and only by coincidence you report about your "German, Austrian and Swiss club tour" with only tabloid headline level you launch here at Palace thread.Try Palace cause lots new girls this week and if you like new faces nice Romanian ones, I like pretty girls not fat and saggy boobs So take it as a good advice and give it a shot.

Now of course I might have more money to spend than some others but you can fuck for 50 euros anywhere, I just like GFE full service style.

Going sharks today.

And yes Frankfurt is best cause 3 good clubs around you can find your happiness.

Cheers

PussyLiccker
11-05-15, 06:30

Cheers.This is all interesting info and all, but a few things. You can have different taste than I do. Listing out your favs at clubs gives me an idea if my interests would closely match yours, which you have a few listed. For example, it was hard to me to find any real stunners, let alone hotties at Palaceanymore. Stella has the type of facials I like for Germans, but her service not worth for it. Jenny, I have seen, but I can't call her either a stunner or hottie. Pretty average looking for me.

Those are some big clubs you have listed, and the best thing to do is visit each to found out for one self like you have done. About visits, it's hard to get an real idea of the LU at a particular club on particular day visited. If visited on weak day of the week, and limited to one day. Several days gives a better assessment. There are clubs that I have visited for years, and I have better idea of ups and downs compared to a few consecutive days of visits as an example. LU change too at times, and what you are assessing is based on a snapshot of a visit.

Also, letting us know the type of girls like. Particular body style. Facial features, and age range you tend to find most interested would narrow in on if your taste matches somebody else's.

TrueNature
11-05-15, 20:06
This is all interesting info and all, but a few things. You can have different taste than I do. Listing out your favs at clubs gives me an idea if my interests would closely match yours, which you have a few listed. For example, it was hard to me to find any real stunners, let alone hotties at Palace anymore. Stella has the type of facials I like for Germans, but her service not worth for it. Jenny, I have seen, but I can't call her either a stunner or hottie. Pretty average looking for me.

Those are some big clubs you have listed, and the best thing to do is visit each to found out for one self like you have done. About visits, it's hard to get an real idea of the LU at a particular club on particular day visited. If visited on weak day of the week, and limited to one day. Several days gives a better assessment. There are clubs that I have visited for years, and I have better idea of ups and downs compared to a few consecutive days of visits as an example. LU change too at times, and what you are assessing is based on a snapshot of a visit.

Also, letting us know the type of girls like. Particular body style. Facial features, and age range you tend to find most interested would narrow in on if your taste matches somebody else's.Dear pussylicker, you have been one of the guy I read the most and really helped me in my choices.

As far as my reports I ve been many time to FKK maybe 40 times in each oases shark palace. I write what I saw nothing else, what is to my taste too, lots of new faces at palace this week, I'll be glad to meet you if you come out, today I was in shark: same line up like all summer and I ve been with 2 Romanians cute but no top model.

See I write what I see, now If I could meet a 19 year old Ukrainian beauty with angel face I ll me thrilled but never saw such in FKK.

Stella too fat for me yes great face.

Sorry if you feel I dint give enough details: name, service etc, I just give the vibe of the moment.

Be well.

Jmioffe
11-06-15, 03:16
They have an app advertised on their web site. It says available from the App Store and Google Play, though I highly doubt Apple would okay such an app for the App Store.

I checked Google Play for it, but it does not seem to be available in my area. I am outside of Germany.

Does anyone have any experience with the app?

The last time I was there, it seemed like it might be useful, since they offered a discount on admission for checking in.

I thought I might get a burner phone just to take advantage.

Thanks!

Sebastiane
11-17-15, 23:52
I have some time to kill so I decided to look back over old reports about Palace. Even then some people were complaining about poor service etc. I've been to Palace many many times over the past decade and generally had an excellent time with excellent service. (See my old reports!) Since then I've also visited a fair number of FKK clubs and I think it is fair to conclude that to say one club is worse than another is just personal preference.

There are people who still today get excellent service at any given club and others who complain at any club! One problem IMHO is that people are only willing to spend 50 euro but expect the same service as a regular who spends 200 euros!! It's all about the girls and I think on average -- if you compare like with like--I. E. Big clubs with big clubs--you will get the same service overall on average.

Each club has plus and minus points. Go there without preconceived ideas, just relax, don't be a scrooge, and have fun!

I look forward to the Christmas Party at Palace. The only thing I will say is I wish Palace had an outside area! I never used to bother in the past but recently got used to the cool (night) breeze running over my body as I chilled in the garden surrounded by nude beauties, chilling in a jacuzzi, as the sun (moon at night) shines overhead.

Mikej101
11-23-15, 16:17
I agree with the previous writer.

I have gone to Sharks, Oase and Palace and my preference has actually been Palace. I find it to be a bit more quite and contrary to other posts I find it bit more of a relaxed atmosphere. Its not the say that Sharks or Oase are bad. Sharks is a huge warehouse like complex, I have not been recently but I remember it not having a Kino (which I enjoy) also it gets very crowded early on the night. I feel that there is really nowhere to relax have privacy at Oase. The girls maybe more aggresive at Palace but if you know what you are getting into there should be no surprises.

I have not been to any of the 3 in close a year though so things may have changed in the past.

Last time I went the two highlights were Anabelle a petite girl, great BJ w/deepthroat, I heard she is working at Oase now? Can someone confirm?

Also.

Karla, Blonde LIT, she is a bit aggressive however she does preform very well if you upgrade. She provided the most amazing RIM job I have ever received. Can someone advise if she still works there?

Again from personal experience, If you are doing a Tour in FKT I would not shy away from Palace.

RioDeJaneiro1
12-01-15, 19:43
Hi,

Does anybody know what the Christmas party of Saturday will add? Just shows or more girls? Is the entrance more expensive to cover for the show?

Thanks

Pistons
12-02-15, 04:55
Has anyone seen Maggie at Palace lately?

Sirioja
12-02-15, 07:28
Hi,

Does anybody know what the Christmas party of Saturday will add? Just shows or more girls? Is the entrance more expensive to cover for the show?

ThanksLook on website for entry rate.

Jmioffe
12-04-15, 15:18
Anyone ever been with either of these from the German group? I thought they were both quite pretty.

Jamie strikes me as a variant on Jenny.

Nikki was very friendly, but clearly a vet.

She looked to me sort of like if the fabled Marie from Oase was in this biz for a decade, got thicker, tatted up and huge fake breasts. Still pretty and friendly.

Shark16
12-04-15, 16:56
Nikey / Nicky/ Nikki is at Oase. Must have been the most active girl at Oase the other night. Not much resting for her. She has been there for a while (a few months?). Not my type, but friendly, I agree.

Sorry, I do not know Jamie.

Pistons,
I don't know Maggie (unless she is an Ex-Oase girl from Bulgaria, and in that case I did not see her on my recent visit at Palace), but there was a girl with that name reported in attendance in the beginning of November according to another forum (not much help I guess).

Pistons
12-04-15, 17:29
She is Polish. Happens she uses other names too though, but Maggie is her real name that the other girls call her. Cute face with big tits. Looks a bit like Angelina Jolie. She has been at palace for a few years at least.

XXL
12-04-15, 19:49
Sharks is a huge warehouse like complex, I have not been recently but I remember it not having a Kino (which I enjoy) also it gets very crowded early on the night. I feel that there is really nowhere to relax have privacy at Oase. Sharks has a "kino" and a rather big one at that! No place to relax at Oase? They have a quiet room with comfortable sleeping chairs, quite remote from any disturbing noise.

Hessen Bub
12-04-15, 21:10
Guess he wanted to say: "There is nowhere to relax. " (at Sharks) "Have privacy at Oase. ".

HB.

Jmioffe
12-04-15, 21:54
Nikey / Nicky/ Nikki is at Oase. Must have been the most active girl at Oase the other night. Not much resting for her. She has been there for a while (a few months?). Not my type, but friendly, I agree.
I don't think this is the same girl. The one I met was a hardcore vet. Over a decade!

Hessen Bub
12-04-15, 22:00
The German girl who moved to Oase in Summer was Nika. Big fake tits, lots of tattoos.

HB.

Shark16
12-04-15, 22:34
The German girl who moved to Oase in Summer was Nika. Big fake tits, lots of tattoos.

HB.Thanks for correcting me. Yes, that's the one. Sorry about that, I am a loss at Palace as usual. :)

Jmioffe
12-05-15, 01:29
Thanks for correcting me. Yes, that's the one. Sorry about that, I am a loss at Palace as usual. :)Yeah, I know Nika pretty well. Nikki is a very different type. Short, blonde, bright eyes.

PussyLiccker
12-05-15, 01:48

She is polish. Happens she uses other names too though, but maggie is her real name that the other girls call her. Cute face with big tits. Looks a bit like angelina jolie. She has been at palace for a few years at least.For a bit I thought we were referring to Nicky Pol blond that I had the pleasure of sessioning in 2012. I liked her BJ. Surprise, surprise. Haha.

Later, I saw her with enhanced boobies at Artemis. Good sized, but looked natural so I guess it was a quality job. She had a bit of deep voice. Slight turn-off, but she looked great. My fav at Palace at the time. I know the Polish girl I'm referring to don't look like Jolie.

Kendji
12-07-15, 17:17
6. Katerina - One girl who had taken my eye was a tall, slim, confident blonde. She claimed to be from Albania. It was dessous tag and she was wearing a leotard with a Parental Advisory warning or some such like. Her figure and hairstyle reminded me a little of Taylor Swift. In the room she was dynamite, lots of french kissing, versatile style of speeding things up and slowing them down. A frantic few minutes of sucking followed by almost slow motion deep throating was an absolute delight. I went down on her for an age and managed to get her off (lovely looking pussy). Had some doggy, more sucking, her riding me and finished with a HJ. Again she did not push CIM though she was keen on anal which I would have taken but couldn't get hard enough to enjoy.

Overall, it was a wonderful session and one which will live long in the memory. It was definitely my best one-on-one this trip and unlike the previous session lasted the full hour. E100 well spent.

It was now well past midnight and decided to call it a night rather than hang around trying to coax a fourth shot. Next day was to be Sharks but decided that unless a couple of my old favourites were at Sharks I would return to Palace rather than Oase on my last day as there were at least half a dozen girls I was keen on sampling as well as having another go with Katerina.Can you provide more details on Katerina? Hair, eyes, length, slim (cellulite on ass? LOL), so I can spot her next time first time I've heard about Katerina at Palace. Have somebody heard about her before?

Jmioffe
12-08-15, 01:26
She's one who stays in the dorms on campus, and we chatted about her "going into town" for a party for a friend. Is Palace really considered the sticks, or is her worldview more limited?

I can imagine a girl from Oase talking about "going into town" from Bad Homburg, but Palace seemed pretty central to me. Maybe I'm thinking too much, or I'm much more wide-ranging? Or, I suppose, going into Sachsenhausen from Palace might be considered a trip. But the way she phrased it just seemed a little weird to me.

Hessen Bub
12-08-15, 08:29
Don't put too much in it. She probably meant going to the city center which is a few kilometers from Palace. Palace is in Frankfurt-Hausen.

HB.

Ortos
12-09-15, 16:37
Palace is in Frankfurt-Hausen.

HB.That's right: Just tell the Taxi to take you to "Sex-in-Hausen" and see where you end up! If you cross the river on a bridge, tip the Taxi driver: he just did you a favour.

Citizen Kane
12-09-15, 18:01
That's right: Just tell the Taxi to take you to "Sex-in-Hausen" and see where you end up! If you cross the river on a bridge, tip the Taxi driver: he just did you a favour.Or to save time, you could just have an argument with the Taxi driver and then give him 500 euros. That way you can achieve the 'Palace effect' without the hassle of actually going.

Silikon
12-16-15, 19:02
Anybody knows bimbos / silicone-tits girls that offer AO sex at Palace (or at any regular FKK in Hessen)?

Please PM. No names here. I have names to share for those interested.

Vito Corleone
12-19-15, 14:23
Anybody knows bimbos / silicone-tits girls that offer AO sex at Palace (or at any regular FKK in Hessen)?

Please PM. No names here. I have names to share for those interested.Only works the Summer but Glau provides this service!

GlobalPunter
12-20-15, 16:05
Hoping to visit Palace on Sunday 17th of Jan 2015. I'm on the look out for a lady called Stella wears glasses, has lots of tats, she introduced herself as "German " during our.

Chat.

I'm certain that was her name. If my description is right does anyone know if she works on Sundays.

It would be great to link up with her again as she does deliver a good service for €50 and worth an extension to an hour. Her BBBJ and kissing was really done well.

Any other recommendation will be great.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

PussyLiccker
12-20-15, 18:25
Hoping to visit Palace on Sunday 17th of Jan 2015. I'm on the look out for a lady called Stella wears glasses, has lots of tats, she introduced herself as "German " during our.

Chat.

I'm certain that was her name. If my description is right does anyone know if she works on Sundays.

It would be great to link up with her again as she does deliver a good service for 50 and worth an extension to an hour. Her BBBJ and kissing was really done well.

Any other recommendation will be great.Doesn't sound like the same Stella that I Know that don't kiss. Unless she got lots of tats and got glasses, and started to kiss. Not likely. The Stella that I Know provides bare minimum with no kissing, got tats on her arm, doesn't wear glasses. That is unless there is another German that started with the same name.

GlobalPunter
12-20-15, 20:18
I may have got the name wrong but she was definitely German, wore a glasses and has tats on both arms including legs. Maybe I heard wrong. She's also one of the younger.

Ladies working at Palace as some of the other's are quite older than her.

Doesn't sound like the same Stella that I Know that don't kiss. Unless she got lots of tats and got glasses, and started to kiss. Not likely. The Stella that I Know provides bare minimum with no kissing, got tats on her arm, doesn't wear glasses. That is unless there is another German that started with the same name.

Peter B
12-25-15, 09:20
Hi,

I've never been to Palace before. I would very much appreciate if someone could point to a few "high-performers" - are there girls who are a good mix of being hot while also offering good service, fundamentally.

Sirioja
12-25-15, 20:14
Hi,

I've never been to Palace before. I would very much appreciate if someone could point to a few "high-performers" - are there girls who are a good mix of being hot while also offering good service, fundamentally.Blond Suzi. Cz at Mainhattan, a real natural woman, not a silicon tattooed.

Hessen Bub
12-26-15, 00:42
Blond Suzi. Cz at Mainhattan, a real natural woman, not a silicon tattooed.He asked about Palace.

HB.

Sirioja
12-26-15, 05:24
He asked about Palace.

HB.But I thought he would better go to Mainhattan if he wants to stay in Frankfurt or Sharks if he can take train. Just my advice.

Abox79
12-26-15, 17:57
Hi,

I've never been to Palace before. I would very much appreciate if someone could point to a few "high-performers" - are there girls who are a good mix of being hot while also offering good service, fundamentally.Without being disrespectful to the other guys I'd take any advice with a pinch of salt. What works for one guy might not for another, girls have different moods and performance levels on different days. Also some guys on here see the same girls a lot and build up a 'relationship' that may lead to a more satisfying experience. For me I just look at a girl, speak to her and if there is a good interaction and feeling I just go with her. I never ask her name and try and recall if she's had glowing reports.

Peter B
12-27-15, 17:36
Blond Suzi. Cz at Mainhattan, a real natural woman, not a silicon tattooed.Thanks! I am going to visit Palace, Mainhatten, Sharks and Oase (If my cock stays alive, haha) over 4-5 days. So really, I'd like to.

Know of top girls in any of these 4 places. Blomd Suzi is noted Ehat does she do particularly well? I really like DFK. Any hope there? Or other girls who DFK well. And good BBBJ?

Roro88
12-27-15, 23:20
Does anybody know the entrance fee for the year end party at Palace?

Vito Corleone
12-28-15, 01:54
Does anybody know the entrance fee for the year end party at Palace?100€ plus extra if you take more than 3 showers.

Peter B
12-28-15, 09:33
100 plus extra if you take more than 3 showers.Joke! (You are kidding. Right).

I'm planning on going there, unless I get a feeling there's a better party in Sharks or Oase. I'll see. Anybody wants to connect in an FKK in Frankfurt over the next few days, hit me up! I just landed 30 minutes ago, looking forward to visiting these famous venues for the first time.

Sirioja
12-28-15, 12:11
Thanks! I am going to visit Palace, Mainhatten, Sharks and Oase (If my cock stays alive, haha) over 4-5 days. So really, I'd like to.

Know of top girls in any of these 4 places. Blomd Suzi is noted Ehat does she do particularly well? I really like DFK. Any hope there? Or other girls who DFK well. And good BBBJ?Visiting before 15 January is not the best moment.

At the end of January when she will return, Tatiana. Ru at Oase provides really good DFK and BBBJ.

At Mainhattan, Suzi. Cz is not the best for DFK, but what a blond, white skin, natural, real woman.

At Sharks, you should find many pretty, good services, girls: Patricia, Moira at the moment.

Peter B
12-28-15, 20:15
Hi,

I arrived at the Palace a little earlier, I've never been here before. I was a little tired after having been at Sharks earlier today, I had a look around, spoke to Roxana, German blonde, very nice natural tits, and her friend, I forgot her name. Roxana seemed very nice, said she offered FK, I didn't go immediately, but I'm considering her. Anybody has tried her?

Then I ran into Gabriela, Brazilian mulatta, very pretty, we went to the Kino, she sucked me, but I didn't come. Spent like 20-25 minutes, good blowjob, very light FK, she's very pretty, if you are after an optifick And like mulattas, she fits the bill, I think she's maybe 23-26 in that range. Nice girl.

Then I relaxed a little, I saw Monica arriving at the entrance when I as there, we exchanged a look, and then 20 minutes later as I was resting in the Kino she came in. I immediately rejected Vanessa from Moldavia who was trying to upsell a very service in the book, so I could speak to Monica. She has a very sensual "radiation" about her, blonde, tall, nice big tits, probably the cup if not DD. She confirmed FK included, so we started in the Kino, very close to where the movie is playing, she kissed me worth the tongue, then she sucked me. My dick is not the smallest so it was really sexy to see her going far down and pull it all the way out again, wow Then we fucked in a few positions, including kissing while fucking. I came in missionary, then a few minutes of social time, she said she really enjoyed sex, and in told her it shows great pleasure to be with Monica, she's how woman should be: hot and horny!

I also spoke to 5-6 other girls, including Lulu (big, beautiful sili-tits, very sweet and very pretty girl from Austria), they are all very nice, but I get the feeling that I was very lucky with finding Monica who enjoys sex and includes FK. My session with her was only 15 minutes in total, but that was my own fault for cuming too soon. My comment is that some of the forger girls added 50 EUR for everything, every extra service. A blonde, pretty German girl was ready to charge 150 EUR for 30 minutes with sex, BJ, COB and FK. Adding 50 for kissing. And 50 for COB, so it seems to me that the price really changes a lot depending on the girl. Comments on this welcome.

In conclusion. I really enjoyed being with Monica I can only recommend her!

Kib123
12-28-15, 22:18
100 plus extra if you take more than 3 showers.Do they have a shower-counting barcode stamped on you as you walk in?

Vito Corleone
12-28-15, 22:58
Do they have a shower-counting barcode stamped on you as you walk in?I was only joking, but wouldn't be surprised if they did implement it.

Pistons
12-29-15, 09:33
In conclusion. I really enjoyed being with Monica I can only recommend her!Is it polish Monica? (Dark hair, short and with sillies?

Dutedrac
12-29-15, 14:21
I also spoke to 5-6 other girls, including Lulu (big, beautiful sili-tits, very sweet and very pretty girl from Austria), they are all very nice, but I get the feeling that I was very lucky with finding Monica who enjoys sex and includes FK. My session with her was only 15 minutes in total, but that was my own fault for cuming too soon. My comment is that some of the forger girls added 50 EUR for everything, every extra service. A blonde, pretty German girl was ready to charge 150 EUR for 30 minutes with sex, BJ, COB and FK. Adding 50 for kissing. And 50 for COB, so it seems to me that the price really changes a lot depending on the girl. Comments on this welcome.
Comment is always the same since years: skip Palace if you can, unless you are into silicon-tattoos-older pros and you don't mind upsell or scamming attempts.

Friedberger
01-01-16, 19:25
I arrived at the Palace a little earlier, I've never been here before. I was a little tired after having been at Sharks earlier today, I had a look around, spoke to Roxana, German blonde, very nice natural tits, and her friend, I forgot her name. Roxana seemed very nice, said she offered FK, I didn't go immediately, but I'm considering her. Anybody has tried her?

She normally goes under the name of Roxy and is in fact Romanian. She provides good service for 30 minutes and even better if you stay an hour. Her tits are superb--real see cup.

Beauties and she knows how to use them! DATY is welcomed and she does an excellent blow job offering CIM to anyone prepared to pay for it. I have been with her three times, an hour each time, and enjoyed each session. I'm planning a threesome with her and Dilara early in the New Year. Apparently they regularly do threesomes and get along very well.

Serenda Lover
01-03-16, 12:54
One week ago; I was at Palace. At the evening around 9 pm. A girl catched my attention. She has a Latin look, bronze skin, tall but not very slender, has a proportional body, sits at the bar chairs in front of the smoking room. She has also a Playboy bunny Tattoo right on her right ankle. I could not find any opportunity to discuss with her. She looks also very cool with lots of distance.

Can anybody share her name with me?A help is highly appreciated.

Hessen Bub
01-03-16, 13:14
Kathy?

http://www.the-palace.de/shop/c/7-category_default/shirts.jpg

HB.

Ibrahimovic
01-09-16, 19:47
Arrived at 10 am. There were about 7-8 girls available during the first hours. Spent some time in the relax area and had some lunch. At noon the number of girls had doubled. Met Austrian girl Lulu in the bar area. Tall ash blonde girl with long legs, implants and plenty of tattoos along arms and legs. Opted for plain half hour for 50 E. Very good BJ, intense technique, but only lasted for two minutes. On to mish and doggie, stressed session. The girl soon explained that the action can't go on with the same intensity for too long because then she wouldn't be able to do multiple sessions in the same day. Made a decision to save the finish for later. So I suggested we'd relax together for the remaining (about 12) minutes. This option was not available according to Lulu. Either handjob / BJ-finish or our time was up. I already knew that this is about the standard service for 50 E in Palace. Still a bit disappointing with the cold attitude. Pretty girl and very firm and sexy body for anyone who don't mind the tattoos.

Went to city center for a walk in the bahnhofsviertel. Returned later in the evening on the same entrance fee (just ask before you leave to receive a note). There was one blonde girl who looked really beautiful from afar, german / scandinavian looks. Waited for too long to approach and missed her. Apart from her I didn't see anyone all that interesting so went home after being harassed by Spanish Morena (7-8 approaches) for a while. Overall I thought the lineup was a bit weaker than last visit in May. Prefered Oase on this trip.

Sirioja
01-09-16, 20:28
Maybe blond, blue eyes, silicon, Kira? Half German, half Russian.

Agreojem
01-09-16, 23:08
Visited Palace last month. It was still early and very quiet, so I decided to relax first. Then, something odd happened. As I came out from the sauna, one girl outright asked me 5 euro. It was just like street beggars. Never happened to me in any FKKs before. I wonder if anybody had same experience.

UltraHappy
01-10-16, 01:49
Visited Palace last month. It was still early and very quiet, so I decided to relax first. Then, something odd happened. As I came out from the sauna, one girl outright asked me 5 euro. It was just like street beggars. Never happened to me in any FKKs before. I wonder if anybody had same experience.Sounds like an invitation to negotiate to me.

"So, what were you planning on giving me for 5 Euros?"

"I am sure you can think of something creative that you could do or give me for 5 Euros!"

P.S. I wouldn't really call Palace an FKK. It's more of a Hofbrauhaus with lots of scammy working girls on site.

Vito Corleone
01-10-16, 02:55
Visited Palace last month. It was still early and very quiet, so I decided to relax first. Then, something odd happened. As I came out from the sauna, one girl outright asked me 5 euro. It was just like street beggars. Never happened to me in any FKKs before. I wonder if anybody had same experience.It has happened maybe 10 times. It's ridiculous but these chicks will try anything.

Sirioja
01-10-16, 04:18
Visited Palace last month. It was still early and very quiet, so I decided to relax first. Then, something odd happened. As I came out from the sauna, one girl outright asked me 5 euro. It was just like street beggars. Never happened to me in any FKKs before. I wonder if anybody had same experience.Maybe she proposed to go to room for 5, with full GFE services and deep kissing, you missed something.

Rajat1
01-10-16, 12:24
I thought palace was the one of the best FKK. If such is the experience.

Which FKK is recommended the most in Frankfurt?

UltraHappy
01-10-16, 14:06
I thought palace was the one of the best FKK. If such is the experience.

Which FKK is recommended the most in frankfurt??If by "best," you mean "the absolute worst in all of Germany," then yes, you are correct.

All the other FKKs in Hessen are all way better than Palace. I recommend you try them all. Start with Oase and Sharks.

Hessen Bub
01-10-16, 17:18
It is true, Palace is a tourist trap. It's located close to the city center and the fair / exhibition grounds. Girls have adapted to the "international clientele" and they may rip you off.

Still as a local and regular visitor it is still a good club with good girls and good service for standard prices. That doesn't help you if you are a newbie. I still visited Palace in 2015 in will continue to visit in 2016. Palace has the best sauna, best very clean rooms with comfortable beds and fresh sheets, good food and beverages, nice staff, showers etc.

For an unexperienced monger I would advise to go to Sharks, World, Oase, Mainhattan. In that order. IMHO.

HB.

Jude Bright
01-10-16, 18:14
It is true, Palace is a tourist trap. It's located close to the city center and the fair / exhibition grounds. Girls have adapted to the "international clientele" and they may rip you off.

Still as a local and regular visitor it is still a good club with good girls and good service for standard prices. That doesn't help you if you are a newbie. I still visited Palace in 2015 in will continue to visit in 2016. Palace has the best sauna, best very clean rooms with comfortable beds and fresh sheets, good food and beverages, nice staff, showers etc.

For an unexperienced monger I would advise to go to Sharks, World, Oase, Mainhattan. In that order. IMHO.

HB.I am an ABC live in the US and planning to go to Frankfurt in later Feb for the first time, never been to FKK. I plan to hit the big five, Sharks, World, Oase, Mainhattan and Palace in a week. Should I escape Palace? . Do you have any tips for newbi in order to get good services? Thanks.

JB.

UltraHappy
01-10-16, 19:25
I am an ABC live in the US and planning to go to Frankfurt in later Feb for the first time, never been to FKK. I plan to hit the big five, Sharks, World, Oase, Mainhattan and Palace in a week. Should I escape Palace? . Do you have any tips for newbi in order to get good services? Thanks.

JB.Yes, you should skip Palace. If you feel compelled to go to Palace, visit only AFTER you have visited Sharks, Oase, and Mainhattan, not before.

As for tips for newbies, read every single message under the German FKK forum going back 3-4 years.

XXL
01-10-16, 19:29
Should I escape Palace? On my last Palace visit I was one of very few customers. If I remember right it was a Monday early afternoon. By the time I'd spent 150 euros on three girls I was the darling of the show, with girls eating off my hand, hoping to make the most of a bad day. I would advise being there away from peak hours/days. The recommendation holds for all FKKs except the poorly situated ones but I shall especially heed it when I next visit Palace. Palace and Manhattan are good to combine with the RLD and/or if you have a hotel downtown.

Regarding the girl who begged for 5 euros, I wouldn't be surprised if she was addicted to the one-armed bandit and in need of her fix.

My very first visit to Palace (and to an FKK !) some 3 or 4 years ago was desastrous but that was in part because I'd left 500 euros in cash in my bathrobe. My mistake for carrying money around to pay upfront (and for being so absent-minded).

Hessen Bub
01-10-16, 19:35
for the first time, never been to FKK.

Should I escape Palace? .Yes. Skip Palace.

HB.

PussyLiccker
01-10-16, 19:36
Yes, you should skip Palace. If you feel compelled to go to Palace, visit only AFTER you have visited Sharks, Oase, and Mainhattan, not before.

As for tips for newbies, read every single message under the German FKK forum going back 3-4 years.That takes a long time, and plus clubs changes over time. When was the last time you visited Palace? Any reports buried somewhere?

UltraHappy
01-10-16, 19:45
That takes a long time, and plus clubs changes over time. When was the last time you visited Palace?You sir should visit Palace often. Very often. You could help train the girls there.

If you want to advise people to go to Palace PL, then by all means, please be my guest.

If you have better newbie tips, then by all means, please feel free to share them with the OP. For me, I actively researched the forums before my first trip, and in my case, that helped me tremendously. In fact, before any trip to a new country, I research as much as I can before visiting that country in person. If you don't like my recommendation to the OP, why don't you suggest your own advice? I'm certain the OP would love to hear it.

PussyLiccker
01-10-16, 19:47
Just asked a question. LOL. I'm curious how you arrive at the conclusion. People visit places, and they tend to report and talk about the places based on that. So, when was the last time you've been there?

Jude Bright
01-10-16, 20:25
Yes. Skip Palace.

HB.Thanks you and everyone for the recommendation. Just finalized my trip. Will be In Frankfurt From Feb 21 to 29. Will have a hotel in downtown with a rental car. Arrive in Frankfurt in the morning and plan is to go to Sharks at noon time on the 21 (Sun). The rest days to be determined. Any bro interested we can ride together.

Hope to see some of you.

JB.

Banana Boi
01-10-16, 21:41
Thanks you and everyone for the recommendation. Just finalized my trip. Will be In Frankfurt From Feb 21 to 29. Will have a hotel in downtown with a rental car. Arrive in Frankfurt in the morning and plan is to go to Sharks at noon time on the 21 (Sun). The rest days to be determined. Any bro interested we can ride together.
Are you stuck in FRA for businesss? If not, 8 days in FRA is overkill. Head up to NRW as well.

Jude Bright
01-10-16, 22:48
Are you stuck in FRA for businesss? If not, 8 days in FRA is overkill. Head up to NRW as well.No business, just for my pleasure. Since I have never been to FKK and it is easier to flight to Frankfurt, I am thinking to try every major club in Frankfurt. I certainly can change my itinerary any time if necessary. Any suggestion.

JB.

McGrath
01-10-16, 23:11
Start with Sharks, Oase and make a itinerary after that. I would definitely visit Mainhattan and World if I stayed 8 days. Maybe even Palace too; so you have been and can skip it next time you visit if you don't like the place.

Dutedrac
01-10-16, 23:23

HB.For unexperienced monger I would advise Sharks, Oase, World, Mainhattan and skip Palace. For experienced monger the same.

Banana Boi
01-11-16, 00:27
Jude, huge mistake not to include NRW (GT, LR, Samya, ACA, Sixsens, etc) in your trip. You even have a car. These clubs are under 2 hours from from World. You will see many guys go to FRA clubs citing the same thing you just posted. Because it's more convenient. Most guys on here stay in FRA cause they don't get a car or they're rookie tourists. I was once a rookie tourist and spent the first year and a half only doing FRA clubs. What a mistake on my part. Don't get me wrong the lineup at Sharks is amazing and I'm sure Oase and World can be as well. As for the others you're much better off driving to NRW. Don't be swayed by some of the "big" posters on here since many of them never go to NRW clubs. It's not unlike Thailand where the tourists stay in Bangkok (because that's where they fly in to) and miss Pattaya only 1 hour away which imo is way more fun and has 5000+ girls on a 1 mile strip called Walking Street.

I also see you're planning on staying downtown when you're in FRA. There is no need to stay there. On the days you want to go to Oase and World, stay in Mercure Friedrichsdorf. When you want to go to Sharks, stay in a place near Darmstadt. If you want something in the middle, pm me and I will let you know areas to stay in to avoid unnecessary traffic. Also pm me if you want to know some NRW hotels.

PussyLiccker
01-11-16, 01:04
Hell yes, if rending a car! It's opportunity to check out various clubs in the different region like the NRW. Since you are not tied to public transport, it makes things so simpler to check out spots that's not easily accessable public transport at the NRW. I'd take advantage of that. I'd highly recommend checking out the NRW (The clubs BB listed). Germany, so many options. You get a better feel of what types of clubs out there in the two regions, and if you choose to take subsequent trips, gives a better idea as to which ones fit your preferences. Many types of clubs out there.

LOL. I dunno how you ended up on the Palace thread.

Jude Bright
01-11-16, 04:45
Hell yes, if rending a car! It's opportunity to check out various clubs in the different region like the NRW. Since you are not tied to public transport, it makes things so simpler to check out spots that's not easily accessable public transport at the NRW. I'd take advantage of that. I'd highly recommend checking out the NRW (The clubs BB listed). Germany, so many options. You get a better feel of what types of clubs out there in the two regions, and if you choose to take subsequent trips, gives a better idea as to which ones fit your preferences. Many types of clubs out there.

LOL. I dunno how you ended up on the Palace thread.To prepare for my first trip to FKK, I have been reading all posts and it just happen read the post from BB on this thread. My thought is to sample all five clubs in Frankfurt during this trip. Just want to get a taste of each club. I was think to go to NRW, but I am in mid 50's, I do not think I can do every day. I have to have a break.

My plan is go to sharks on Sun.

Monday to Oases.

Wed Dietzenbach,

Friday, palace,

Sat Mainhatton.

Sun. World.

This is just my initial plan. I may take BB advice and go to NRW in the middle. Will see.

Thanks.

Jb.

Rajat1
01-11-16, 16:15
I have a business trip planned myself just like Jude in last week of January.

I was wondering what is different about NRW FKK's then Frankfurt? I can take some public transport, I am sure it must be decent enough.

Jooeey
01-11-16, 19:39
That's a interesting question even I would like to what is so special about clubs in NRW than in Frankfurt is there anything special in terms of service or line up that FKK's in NRW offer which FKK's in Frankfurt don't?

Banana Boi
01-11-16, 23:29
NRW clubs are generally smaller and more laid back. There are no 100+ girls per club like Oase and Sharks, rather 60-80 on a good night. There is ZERO push for extras since extras only cost 25 euro in NRW (ie. Not worth it to girls). DFK DATY are standard in NRW and should be in FRA too. Looks is a matter of taste. I have always felt the girls in NRW were prettier overall than their Hessen counterpart but others may prefer Hessen girls. NRW is much easier imo to find those gems who will hang with you all day. Can also happen in World and Sharks. Some NRW clubs are no ask clubs so much more relaxed and no aggressive ugger bothering you all night. One pitfall for many is most NRW clubs are not full nude. To me it's 50 euro to see her naked and I get to fuck her too so it doesn't bother me. NRW club entry is much cheaper than FRA clubs so it makes club hopping an option. NRW also has clubs with 40 euro per hh like ACA or 75 euro per hour like Samya. Don't confuse cheaper prices for lower quality!

NRW also has a ton of other options like flat rate pauschalclubs where you can fuck as many girls as you can for 100 euro for the day. Now don't expect high end quality but it's an option. AO clubs are also in abundance in NRW if that's your thing (only Dietzenbach in FRA).

You will find good girls in both areas. However, why not check it all out instead of sticking to just one of FRA or NRW.

Hessen Bub
01-11-16, 23:39
GT, LR, VV, PHG, Magnum: Entrance isn't significantly lower than in Hessen. Especially if you buy bonus cards for Hessen clubs (not suitable for a one time visitor). E. g. 47,50€ for Sharks or 46,70€ for Oase.

Since GT and others raised the price for the hour from 75€ to 100€ that advantage is also gone.

HB.

Banana Boi
01-11-16, 23:51
No responsible NRW guy on here would recommend PHG, VV, or Magnum in their current state. I go to Magnum mainly for the food. GT + LR in the same day is 95 euro total so 47,50 euro per club.

Good point regarding the bonus cards HB but not applicable to most on the "tourist" board.

Hessen Bub
01-12-16, 08:04
GT + LR in the same day is 95 euro total so 47,50 euro per club.But LR or GT as a single visit is 60. Unless you have a discount card, guess I still have a dozen for LR in my bag.

HB.

Jooeey
01-12-16, 08:34
NRW clubs are generally smaller and more laid back. One pitfall for many is most NRW clubs are not full nude.

You will find good girls in both areas. However, why not check it all out instead of sticking to just one of FRA or NRW.That is a great explanation BB I have tried the FRA clubs many a times but never been to any of the NRW clubs anytime so is on my mind to try them once. So but if you are saying the girls in NRW FKK's are not all naked then how are they only topless or how? One more thing if from all the NRW clubs if you have to suggest 1 or 2 clubs in their order which one would they be? I am planning a trip soon to Germany again and we are mixed bunch of guys White, Some Indian Guys etc. I keep reading here that Living Room and Golden Time only allow Whites is that really true so should we skip these both in order to face the disappointment and embarrassment? Will they let in our Indian Friends? What do you guys suggest?

Hessen Bub
01-12-16, 09:53
Girls in Sauna Clubs in NRW (vs FKK Clubs in Hessen) are wearing lingerie, bikinis etc. Some of the girls with nice tits will go topless, but most girls will have their boobs covered.

Restrictive door policy (mainly to groups of non whites) is reported for GoldenTime, so I'd skip the place if you are a "mixed bunch of guys White, Some Indian Guys etc".

HB.

Jooeey
01-12-16, 10:36
Girls in Sauna Clubs in NRW (vs FKK Clubs in Hessen) are wearing lingerie, bikinis etc. Some of the girls with nice tits will go topless, but most girls will have their boobs covered.

Restrictive door policy (mainly to groups of non whites) is reported for GoldenTime, so I'd skip the place if you are a "mixed bunch of guys White, Some Indian Guys etc".

HB.So besides Golden Time no other Club in NRW is reported to turn away non-white visitors? If you have to suggest 1 or 2 clubs in NRW which one's would they be? The very famous one's? In their serial wise? And when you say some of the girls with nice tits may go topless of course they have their bottom covered right? Just curious so asking.

Hessen Bub
01-12-16, 11:15
I'm not an expert for NRW clubs. So others may recommend your must see locations. Bottoms will be covered, some with bigger panties, others with small strings leaving most parts uncovered.

HB.

Optimist
01-12-16, 15:05
I would start by trying LR. Good idea to arrive earlier in the day if you are a group of say half a dozen as large groups late at night might be seen as drunk.

Magnum is renowned (infamous) for its late night unrefined atmosphere but for this reason I have not been. Might be a fallback for a group wanting a late opening club.

Some girls in NRW clubs wear dresses, and the bikinis are sometimes quite extensive.

Generally in NRW there will be no direct approaches from the ggirls.

PussyLiccker
01-12-16, 15:41
It's difficult to narrow it down to 1 or 2 (You'd understand if you've clubbed around various places). Check out Aca and Samya as starters. There are others I'd recommend in the region like LR, SixSens, Yin Yang. Like anywhere else, you will find different girl types, and atmospheres (As we have different tastes and criterias in what we look for). My recommendation whould have been to check out all these clubs to see what unique experiences they bring. They all have their differences, and it's about what girls you run into at the club you have a good time with.

Like HB says, your group would have trouble getting in to GT sorry to say. The club doesn't like large groups. I have been attending GT for the longest time, and it aways had a top LU of girls. My last visit was splended. I have visited many clubs on my last visit, and SixSens was tops with some nice girls (non-pushy friendly with great attitudes) that fit my taste, and the ambiance was just right. Which I would recommend as well. It's all about the experience, and without checking out these places, how would we know?

Long ago, when I did a sweep of all the major clubs in the NRW with PHG being one of them. Looking back, I was glad I did as some of my best times were at PHG. Small club out in the middle of nowhere. Who knew? Haha.

Jooeey
01-12-16, 17:23
Like HB says, your group would have trouble getting in to GT sorry to say. The club doesn't like large groups.We are not a huge group just 5 guys 3 whites and 2 Indian guys!

Hessen Bub
01-12-16, 17:54
That's probably still a problem at GT.

HB.

McAdonis
01-12-16, 18:15
We are not a huge group just 5 guys 3 whites and 2 Indian guys!If your going with a group of five, I assume you guys will want do some drinking and NRW clubs offer better value in that regard, because beer is inclusive in the entry price of many clubs. And in many cases, it is even free to the guests who pay the reduced happy hour entry prices. IMHO, NRW girls in general have less "diva" attitude as well.

If you want to chance GT, I'd suggest trying to be there early when it is less busy. If you get turned away, then drive another 25 minutes and you will be at YinYang.

Hessen Bub
01-12-16, 18:46
If you want to have free beer in Hessen clubs: World and Mainhattan. Second only when paying full entry and not the HH rate.

HB.

Banana Boi
01-12-16, 19:06
If you want to chance GT, I'd suggest trying to be there early when it is less busy. If you get turned away, then drive another 25 minutes and you will be at YinYang.Problem with this plan is that if you get rejected at GT at 11 am and head to YY, unless things have changed, YY will be dead until 5 pm.

One of my buddies is EI and he wants to join me in Germany. I told him I can't take him since my main club is GT and he can't get in. He thinks he can cause he's good looking (in his mind). He's the type that will make a stink and get punched out by the GT bouncers. Jooey, I just don't recommend you trying to get your group in to GT unless some of you are "known".

Hessen Bub
01-12-16, 19:14
It might be a strategy to show up one by one or two by two with some minutes in between. Still there's the risk that the first 2 or 3 of you get in and 2 don't. So why bother.

Last time I was at GT (end o August) line up wasn't to my taste and I hardly found a girl I wanted to fuck. But that's just me. LOL.

HB.

Sirioja
01-12-16, 20:04
We are not a huge group just 5 guys 3 whites and 2 Indian guys!With 2 Indians, you have big risks at GT if you are not known by thekes. You can go to Acapulco, with entry for 30€ before 1 pm and more fresh girls if you like pretty brunettes. Also 40€/ 30 mn and no upsell.

PussyLiccker
01-13-16, 03:08
If your going with a group of five, I assume you guys will want do some drinking and NRW clubs offer better value in that regard, because beer is inclusive in the entry price of many clubs. And in many cases, it is even free to the guests who pay the reduced happy hour entry prices. IMHO, NRW girls in general have less "diva" attitude as well.

If you want to chance GT, I'd suggest trying to be there early when it is less busy. If you get turned away, then drive another 25 minutes and you will be at YinYang.Bottle beers (many plus Weisbier, Ymmy! Not tap like World and Mainhattan) Yes, I understand what you mean by Divas. Haha.

GT Beer list:

Warsteiner Pils Knig Pilsener
Bitburger Pils Bitburger Alkoholfrei
Bitburger Sun Becks Gold
Veltins Veltins V+ Berry X
Veltins V+ Lemon Veltins V+ Cola
Heineken Salitos
Franziskaner Kristall Weizen Franziskaner Hefe Weizen
Diebels Alt

All in the house!

They can split up into 3 groups. 1 white guy, and two mixed pairs, but if like some of them paid and got in, the rest will be split from the group. If the group is on one car, it's a bummer, but if the group is cool with splitting up (if arrived in multiple cars) if so happens the situation arise and pick the alternative like Yin Yang. Or if money can be gotten back, if the rest can't enter, and head for the alternative clubs. Hassle, yes.

PussyLiccker
01-13-16, 03:15
I would start by trying LR. Good idea to arrive earlier in the day if you are a group of say half a dozen as large groups late at night might be seen as drunk.

Magnum is renowned (infamous) for its late night unrefined atmosphere but for this reason I have not been. Might be a fallback for a group wanting a late opening club.

Some girls in NRW clubs wear dresses, and the bikinis are sometimes quite extensive.

Generally in NRW there will be no direct approaches from the ggirls.I didn't consider this club, but yes LR is probably a good starter club as well. Magnum, I see groups come in. I would not recommend. Shady club.

Jooeey
01-13-16, 11:17
From what I understand and what you guys say here, GT isn't all that worth it with the LU not being the most fantastic and one of its kind there not something which cannot be found anywhere else in NRW. So I guess we might just skip it, though I read some comments here which also said that the LU at GT was something special, however beauty & looks depends on individual taste. But to me it sounds like missing GT is not something that we might miss sorely if we could not be there, so might aswell play safe. Unless you guys suggest that no even if you guys are going to be denied an entry there it is well worth a try once, because if it clicks it is going to be a one hell of a rocking time!! In that case we might just take our chances.

Rajat1
01-13-16, 18:04
Interesting info about NRW, though the most luring has been the site of seeing the LU in bikini or lingerie. I kind of prefer clothed more then nudity. Can you guys guide me as to which clubs in NRW or maybe Frank will have this kind of event. I will be there from 29 Jan. To 3rd Feb.

Hessen Bub
01-13-16, 18:09
Lingerie days in the Hessen big five:

Tuesday: Sharks, World.

Wednesday: Palace, Mainhattan.

Thursday: Oase.

Every last Tuesday in the month girls at Palace are wearing evening dresses from 6 pm (October to March, if I'm not wrong).

HB.

Serenda Lover
01-13-16, 18:57
Kathy?

http://www.the-palace.de/shop/c/7-category_default/shirts.jpg

HB.Thanks Hessen Bub;.

I am not sure but it seems that the girl was her. Can you give some details related to her? Is she a cold person? She did not speak with many guys as far as I observed and just sits on the chair in front of the smoking area. And I think she is more bronze compared to that pic?

Mqmb17
01-14-16, 00:18
Hi guys,

Newbie here; I have had a look around and can't really find an answer to.

This therefore grateful for your thoughts:

I would like to make a trip to Germany in Jan and Feb.

For the sole purpose of going to an FKK.

My budget for each journey is EUR 1,250 therefore I.

Need to be on the cheap side somewhat.

That said I do not want to go to "dingy" clubs etc.

And would prefer the larger ones with many girls.

1) Which city would you advise I fly to and which FKK.

To attend?

2) I get from the forum that you mainly have to negotiate.

With each girl price wise (his is new to my experience in.

Zurich where all are flat rates in such clubs).

What would a "typical" price per hour be though? EUR 100?

3) If I were to say to a girl I will do three hours with you.

Should I be expecting a healthy discount (e. G. If the one.

Hour price is EUR 100,3 hours for EUR 250)?

4) If the girl is EUR 100 for the hour do I pay extra for the.

Room?

5) In Zurich your entry includes free alcoholic drink (within.

Reason, E. G. No expensive whiskey / champagne etc.).

Is this usual in German FKK and if not is each drink pricey?

I ask as I am a reasonably big drinker (and like a party).

Thanks a lot.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Rajat1
01-14-16, 12:41
Lingerie days in the Hessen big five:

Tuesday: Sharks, World.

Wednesday: Palace, Mainhattan.

Thursday: Oase.

Every last Tuesday in the month girls at Palace are wearing evening dresses from 6 pm (October to March, if I'm not wrong).

HB.Thanks man. If I try NRW clubs, in short what FKK would you recommend?

PussyLiccker
01-14-16, 13:25
From what I understand and what you guys say here, GT isn't all that worth it with the LU not being the most fantastic and one of its kind there not something which cannot be found anywhere else in NRW. So I guess we might just skip it, though I read some comments here which also said that the LU at GT was something special, however beauty & looks depends on individual taste. But to me it sounds like missing GT is not something that we might miss sorely if we could not be there, so might aswell play safe. Unless you guys suggest that no even if you guys are going to be denied an entry there it is well worth a try once, because if it clicks it is going to be a one hell of a rocking time!! In that case we might just take our chances.I've been around a bunch of clubs, so I know what my expectations are. If you've done several visits to various clubs, you have an idea what to expect. The best impression a club makes is a solid visit.

I'm flexable(I drive around) as to what clubs I'm able to visit so I check out a bunch. My logic goes there are bunch of clubs, so why not check them out to see what experiences they bring? Guys have different tastes, and I can tell you that it's all about what girls you meet in the club, so the reason for my logic. My recommendation is based on my experience clubbing around various spots.

Now, a thread count doesn't correlate to a club providing the best time for us all. This is a tourist board as BB pointed out, and if you noticed, there will be folks that attend certain clubs in the region (ie. Hessen) more often than others due to whatever situation they are at. There are more boards out there, and NRW is more active due a different demographics of the forum members. No way should anything be correlated that it's just better/best somewhere, but each will have opinions on which is the best LU, club environment is and this depends on visits, and perspective can only come from various club visits. Some guys have favs at club, better luck at certain club, taste, and etc. That would have much weight in where they visit most often. Some guys has never been much anywhere, but one or two clubs, or prefer to stick to that sole club. Due to this, there is no straight answer as to what club is generally better than another based on post count(as some folks will just post more often than others). But, what we can agree on is there are many clubs, and many types of girls out there. My logice was to explore a bunch of spots to see what the differences are.

I've clubbed around in recent years, and I've realized girls number count doesn't correlate to best LU, or fit everybody's taste. The girl count doesn't mean you will find more solid girls than smaller number. This has been my experience on what girls I found to be stand-out girls. Stunners happen rarely unless one's criteria of a stunner is more lax. I've met stunners at various places(Hessen and NRW). Random clubs, and girl visits(very short). On the avg, it's about the experience IMO.

So I recommend in checking out a lot these places to see what experiences they may bring. And please report back if you can as reports provide recent updates(new club visit reports are interesting read) into a lot of places, and there are a lot of them out there! Haha.

Hessen Bub
01-14-16, 22:53
Thanks Hessen Bub;.

I am not sure but it seems that the girl was her. Can you give some details related to her? Is she a cold person? Skin could be darker than on the pic. She is not known for good service or even GFE, at least not at the standard rate.

HB.

Katinka
01-15-16, 00:27
Hi guys,

Newbie here; I have had a look around and can't really find an answer to.

This therefore grateful for your thoughts:

I would like to make a trip to Germany in Jan and Feb.

For the sole purpose of going to an FKK.

My budget for each journey is EUR 1,250 therefore I.

I am blunt. That is not enough money.

1) Which city would you advise I fly to and which FKK.

To attend?

Frankfurt. It is, based on my experience, the easist and cheapest to fly to. But I am coming from the USA.

You will take a train to Friedrichsdorf and stay at the Mercure Hotel.

You will go to Oase.

2) I get from the forum that you mainly have to negotiate.

With each girl price wise (his is new to my experience in.

You don't negotiate price, you discuss their services.

Zurich where all are flat rates in such clubs).

What would a "typical" price per hour be though? EUR 100?

Zurich is WAY out of your price range. But it isn't flat rate. You would want to go to Goldentime, but it is way out of your price range. As are the hotels. As is the food. Zurich is expensive. Really expensive.

3) If I were to say to a girl I will do three hours with you.

You would say, "I cannot afford three hours with you, will you do it for the half hour price. She will say NO.

Should I be expecting a healthy discount (e. G. If the one.

Hour price is EUR 100,3 hours for EUR 250)?

Doesn't work that way. It is 50 EUR a half hour. RTFF.

4) If the girl is EUR 100 for the hour do I pay extra for the.

Room?

You do pay 70 Euros to walk through the front door.

5) In Zurich your entry includes free alcoholic drink (within.

Reason, E. G. No expensive whiskey / champagne etc.).

Huh, No it doesn't. You get beer in Golden Time and Living Room. But you are going to go to Oase.

Is this usual in German FKK and if not is each drink pricey?

Do you want to drink or fcku?

I ask as I am a reasonably big drinker (and like a party).

Dumb idea. It is for fckuing not drinking.

Katinka
01-15-16, 00:32
Stick with Palace. Many girls happy to give discounts!Smart axxed sarcasm, I assume?

Katinka
01-15-16, 00:36
Interesting info about NRW, though the most luring has been the site of seeing the LU in bikini or lingerie. I kind of prefer clothed more then nudity. Can you guys guide me as to which clubs in NRW or maybe Frank will have this kind of event. I will be there from 29 Jan. To 3rd Feb.For my entire lifetime, a room full of nude girls has been my fantasy. I finally found it. I do not understand lingerie day at all.

Member #4581
01-15-16, 02:11
Mqmb17,

Ignore the smart ass comments. Some guys have a weird sense of humor. That said, many members rightly believe you should do a lot of research and read these pages extensively before asking questions. Many have been answered already.

There is no discount. 3 hrs would be 300 euros. If you take extras, which some girls will push for aggressively if you come across clearly as a newbie, 300 euros will fetch you less than 3 hrs. Your call. Do you need anal, CIM, etc. There is no extra for the room.

You did not say if 1250 is your FKK budget or your total Frankfurt budget. For FKK alone, 1250 is not bad, will get you 12 1/2 hrs time with girls if you budget carefully. If you take only half hrs sessions, that could be 25 sessions in total. You might not become too popular with the girls though. You will quickly figure out what your needs are and what kind of trade offs you are willing to make.

If 1250 is total budget, you can stretch it by going cheap on hotel / food etc.

Banana Boi
01-15-16, 03:34
1250 euro for just sessions? For club entry and sessions? For air, hotel, transportation, entry, and sessions? How long is the trip?

Keep in mind club entry for Hessen clubs average around 65 euro per club so if you're staying 1 week that's 1/3 of your budget gone. If it's 1250 euro for just girls for the week then you'd be tight but manageable if very selective.

Remember food (some barely edible) is free in all FKK's so that will not be an expense you have to worry about when you hobby in Germany.

Hour price is EUR 100,3 hours for EUR 250)?I don't think it's standard practice to negotiate lengthy sessions with new girls. You also don't want to upset a girl and have her tell the entire club you're a cheap ass. What if she's awful and you already promised her 250 euro for 3 hours? With a regular you may feel more comfortable negotiating.

Not sure why you're considering 3 hour sessions with girls if your overall budget is only 1250 euro, unless that is for 3 day trips.

Jooeey
01-15-16, 11:24
I've been around a bunch of clubs, so I know what my expectations are. If you've done several visits to various clubs, you have an idea what to expect. The best impression a club makes is a solid visit.

My argument is pretty straight and simple, long I have heard about these clubs in NRW that they are a notch up in service than their counterpart in hessen and that led to my curiosity of trying clubs in NRW but if it is not something unique that you can't find in the big 5 clubs in Hessen why would one go there? Plus there is a restricted door policy in most of the clubs in NRW so unless someone convinces me on how the clubs in NRW are better than in Frankfurt or Hessen, I don't see any solid reason to overlook the assured entry in Frankfurt and go to NRW! I read someone saying that the girls in NRW have less of " Diva" attitude does that mean they don't act snobbish and snooty but you are likely to find such gems even in a Place say Sharks aswell so why worry? I mean just a point??

Rajat1
01-15-16, 11:41
My question is straight and simple, long I have heard about these clubs in NRW that they are a notch up in service than their counterpart in hessen and that led to my curiosity of trying clubs in NRW but if it is not something unique that you can't find in the big 5 clubs in Hessen why would one go there? Plus there is a restricted door policy in most of the clubs in NRW so unless someone convinces me on how the clubs in NRW are better than in Frankfurt or Hessen, I don't see any solid reason to overlook the assured entry in Frankfurt and go to NRW! I read someone saying that the girls in NRW have less of " Diva" attitude does that mean they don't act snobbish and snooty but you are likely to find such gems even in a Place say Sharks aswell so why worry? I mean just a point??Buddy even I am second time visitor to Frankfurt and was contemplating visit NRW for FKK or not. But you know if my thought process is right I have two points:

1. When there is a long discussion on a topic and there is still no clear winner, then it means Frankfurt might be as good as NRW.

2. Diva attitude or not doesn't come into girl because of FKK she is in. It comes from many other different reasons, e. G. Demand&Supply, personal attitude and biggest reason of all, if she is a stunner.

So I guess sticking to Frankfurt, we may not miss much.

Jooeey
01-15-16, 11:56
Buddy even I am second time visitor to frankfurt and was contemplating visit NRW for FKK or not. But you know if my thought process is right I have two points:

1. When there is a long discussion on a topic and there is still no clear winner, then it means frankfurt might be as good as NRW.
Mind you there are punters here who maintain that clubs in NRW is something special.

Banana Boi
01-15-16, 14:26
Funny how the Palace thread has turned into a newbie where should I go NRW vs. FRA thread.

1. When there is a long discussion on a topic and there is still no clear winner, then it means frankfurt might be as good as NRW.From your name I decided to check your posting history. If your posting history is consistent with your nationality you will likely be better served in FRA than NRW. Not that there aren't still great clubs in NRW that will allow your entry but when you eliminate imo 2 of the top 3 NRW clubs then you may as well stay in FRA.

2. Diva attitude or not doesn't come into girl becoz of FKK she is in.

There is a clear difference in attitude to say the girls who work at Palace or Oase vs. girls who work at Living Room and Sixsens. It has nothing to do with looks rather the club environment and what they can get away with.

So I guess sticking to frankfurt, we may not miss much.

If missing out on 1000's of girls is not missing much then yes you will not be missing anything. If you combine all the clubs there are WAY more girls in the NRW area than FRA area.

PussyLiccker
01-15-16, 14:30
2. Diva attitude or not doesn't come into girl becoz of FKK she is in. It comes from many other different reasons, e. G. Demand&Supply, personal attitude and biggest reason of all, if she is a stunner.You have listed some good reasons for this, and it is individualized based on various factors. With those reasons, the likelihood can be looked as club dependent due to many factor including the clientel which does make the market. Prime examples are Artemis and Palace, and the rest to less degree. World has been regarded as service being higher which is due to such reasons I imagine. Saying club/region dependent just means taking account no the avg, so a generalization. You can always look at it in microscopic scale too.

We all know what happens on a busy night at a big club. Girls are in demand, and less likely she will give you the time of day as there are many punters around.

Stunners doesn't always mean the attitude is low, but the higher liklihood of her attitude and selectiveness rides on her business, how much in demand she is, which rides on what environment is is at.

I can point out some examples. Mondial is one club that tourists rarely go, and there is a girl I would call close to a stunner (hotter than any girl I see in all the clubs), but she has a very good attitude, and her business is not high in demand due to the type of club she is at, the wrong clientele type. I would imagine she snatches up any out of place clients that would show up to the club. If she were to work at club with higher percentage of them, her business would be much higher.

My early days of visiting NRW, I've been with a stunner at LR. On the avg, the service level at LR is higher than most clubs, and as a stunner her service level was good. I'm pretty sure her service level would drop if she were to work a club where her demand would be high with folks just looking at optiks.

On the avg, DV in Dusseldorf, the service isn't regarded highly, which is pretty much on line with my experience. I met a stunner there, and service was below avg.

Cassandra (DE, Oase 2012) very high stunner came off generally with a good attitude, but that was during her career within a span of months. Generally I hear girls start off with good service, and drops off as demand gets higher.

Some clubs out in the middle of nowhere, they mainly get regulars, and based on what I see, lots of these guys come to party, sit around etc. , and the proportion of tourist are much smaller if they exist. I hypothosized that when they figure out you are a tourist they know you are there to fuck, so your popularity will rise.

So yes, environment counts, and all clubs have different environments.

Service clubs are another one of those environments, and attitudes of the girls will be higher, and what is on the offer by the girls will be higher, and that's the charm for folks that attend. So, stuff like this factors in for punters.

I did a trip to Madrid P6 scene not too long ago, and it is prime example of reports not lining up with what I observed. Punters would report stunners, and going with stunners, but my experience didn't turn out to be the case. Let alone the service level I've experienced there. Same for Globe in Switzerland.

.. Plus there is a restricted door policy in most of the clubs in NRW ..Just GT. LR doesn't seem to have the same door policy as the club is not as popular as it's sister (GT). Samya, Mondial, Magnum, and Aca are clubs that have Turkish ownership which do not have a door policy. SixSens and YinYing doesn't either, and I dunno of others that do. I have seen good number of Indian folks at Samya. Generally, I don't see so many of them all around. Even with 1 Indian man I've seen on couple visits at GT, that just seems pretty typical number I'd expect all around at the NRW.

So I guess sticking to frankfurt, we may not miss much. It's all individual choice, but like you say, it's a guess. Sometimes I guess wrong, sometimes right. Haha.

Me being a tourist, I prefer places I have much advantage punting as I go with small percentage of girls in clubs, and I will go with liklihood of good to great session with the most attractive girl with a great attitude. I think that's how a lot of us weigh things, no?

Jooeey
01-15-16, 15:55
If missing out on 1000's of girls is not missing much then yes you will not be missing anything. If you combine all the clubs there are WAY more girls in the NRW area than FRA area.You are saying that as a collective number from all the NRW Clubs right? So would the collective number of girls from all the Hessen clubs not come out the same?

Mqmb17
01-15-16, 18:39
1250 euro for just sessions? For club entry and sessions? For air, hotel, transportation, entry, and sessions? How long is the trip?

Keep in mind club entry for Hessen clubs average around 65 euro per club so if you're staying 1 week that's 1/3 of your budget gone. If it's 1250 euro for just girls for the week then you'd be tight but manageable if very selective.

Remember food (some barely edible) is free in all FKK's so that will not be an expense you have to worry about when you hobby in Germany.

I don't think it's standard practice to negotiate lengthy sessions with new girls. You also don't want to upset a girl and have her tell the entire club you're a cheap ass. What if she's awful and you already promised her 250 euro for 3 hours? With a regular you may feel more comfortable negotiating.

Not sure why you're considering 3 hour sessions with girls if your overall budget is only 1250 euro, unless that is for 3 day trips.Thanks to everyone that replied. I did have a decent look around but probably I needed to look deeper for info.

Understood re each hour being E 100 (without extras) regardless of number of hours. The difference from what I was.

Familiar with in Zurich was their the girls are employees of the clubs and it is always a fixed rate but from reading here I understand the girls are "self employed" in the FKK clubs so I thought the rate might be flexible for longer bookings (I am now corrected). EUR 1,250 was my budget for one full day, including return flight from London return and 1 night hotel (EUR 200 say), trains, taxis, entrance, cost of drinks if any (may go to GT or LR), as I like to drink, fuck (not so bothered if it is not top peak performance) and normally have a stimulant (but I have no idea as to availability in these clubs). I guess that will leave me with approx EUR 800 for sessions (seems fine). I will book my flight to Frankfurt and will make best guess from there having read this folder in more depth. Oase (as suggested) may be worth a shot.

Banana Boi
01-15-16, 18:55
You are saying that as a collective number from all the NRW Clubs right? So would the collective number of girls from all the Hessen clubs not come out the same?NRW has WAY more girls in FKK / saunaclubs / pauschalclubs than Hessen, period.

The comparison between NRW vs. Hessen is no different than the one in Thailand of Pattaya vs. Bangkok. In both countries, the lesser traveled city (Dusseldorf / NRW and Pattaya) has way more girls than the larger tourist / business city (Frankfurt and Bangkok). However, on ISG you will have so many more posts from visitors to the tourist / business cities (aka airport hubs) giving it the illusion it's the bigger, better destination. In Germany both areas have their fans and postivies/negatives but in Thailand, Pattaya imho is a million times more fun than Bangkok. If you've been on this board long enough, you'll notice the guys who enjoy NRW all started as tourists in Frankfurt, like everyone else.

I'm not trying to imply NRW is better than FRA, or vice versa. The only message I want to make clear is go to both and YOU decide which is better. Same applies if you go to Thailand.

Katinka
01-15-16, 19:39
Mqmb17,

Ignore the smart ass comments. Some guys have a weird sense of humor. If my detailed reply was considered smart ass, I apologize. I meant it to be helpful. He said is budget was 1250 Euros. I assumed that was all in. Not enough money in my opinion.

Banana Boi
01-15-16, 19:40
If my detailed reply was considered smart ass, I apologize. I meant it to be helpful. I assume he was referring to Vito who I personally enjoy.

Member #4581
01-16-16, 00:23
You are fine, it was not about you.

Enjoy your comments. Thanks.

If my detailed reply was considered smart ass, I apologize. I meant it to be helpful. He said is budget was 1250 Euros. I assumed that was all in. Not enough money in my opinion.

Mr Ho
01-16-16, 09:05
I am talking only Line up here and service and not the facility.

I find Oase and Sharks being similar as far as line up goes. As for service, I found sharks girl provide good service. Oase I only went with two girls and one provided good service and other one was disaster.

I find Artemis and palace similar in line up. But Artemis has more girls and it diversify more with different races than palace. As for service I find service at Artemis bit better than palace but still got to negotiate a bit in Artemis. As for Palace, most girls upsell or so you got to be bit of trained punter to negotiate harder to get good service.

I never been to GT due to its location and I hear club has not big LU comparison to Artemis, Oase or sharks?, but I feel GT is similar to sharks and Oase for Lineup?

Jooeey
01-16-16, 18:15
I never been to GT due to its location and I hear club has not big LU comparison to Artemis, Oase or sharks?, but I feel GT is similar to sharks and Oase for Lineup?Your perspective on this may help, Thanks for that! And your answers come very close to the information that me and a couple of others were looking out for when comparing between Hessen Clubs and Clubs in NRW. By the way your belief on the line up being good in GT is it purely based on hearsay or has anyone you know personally been there and has given you this info?

Jake993
01-18-16, 06:27
Gentlemen,

First let me thank you for your most informative contributions on this forum.

I have visited Palace 3 times. Each during a long layover between flights traveling from the USA to either Russia or the Middle East. It's a nice way to break up two long flights. Usually I arrive in the early hours of the morning from the USA and have arrived at Palace shortly after opening time. Shower, shave, have a little breakfast, take a coffee, read the paper and see what "pops up" so to speak. I have done this once on a Monday and twice on a Thursday. As you can imagine, I have not experienced Palace in "full swing" as the selection of girls was quite limited (although no complaints for sure) given the time of day. On one Thursday visit I think I was actually able to stay until 16:00 before I had to leave for my connecting flight, so I was able to just get a glimpse of the talent that started to arrive in the afternoon.

In February, I will find myself going in the opposite direction arriving on Friday mid-morning from Dubai and not traveling onwards to the USA until Saturday morning! A whole day in Frankfurt! So the obvious question is how best to spend my time. Never having experienced "rush hour" at Palace on a Friday night, I am a little hesitant to complete with the regular patrons for the attention of the best girls so I was thinking about spending the afternoon starting about noon and leaving no later than 20:00 when, I am sure, the place will start to get pretty crowded.

My questions are the following;.

1. Are my assumptions correct about Friday night being the busiest night of the week?

2. I'll get a hotel somewhere near the train station so I am wondering of there is anything else worth partaking in after an afternoon / evening at the FKK given my abbreviated visit? And by that I don't mean another FKK but perhaps there is a special bar in the area where girls make themselves available? Sort of a "must see" experience like Night Flight in Moscow or Cafe Foto in Sao Paulo? Suggestions appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jake.

Hessen Bub
01-18-16, 08:02
Why leave Palace at 8 pm? Just stay, it will be busy, but you can still enjoy the scence, use the sauna, get dinner, have a drink or maybe find a girl you haven't seen before as some girls start after 7 and even 8 pm.

Is there an exhibition / fair the day you are going? If not, it will be busy but not overcrowded.

HB.

Rajat1
01-18-16, 10:51
When I am going there is a exhibition all throughout. What do you recommend. Which FKK's usually should be visited in these cases to avoid overcrowding? Outside city a bit?

Hessen Bub
01-18-16, 11:35
Depends on the fair / exhibition, not all of them do affect the clubs. If you want to make sure not to get into the "Messe crowd", avoid Palace, Mainhattan, Oase.

HB.

Rajat1
01-18-16, 11:45
[Edited or Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited, deleted or partially redacted to clean up or remove sections of the report that were obviously written by bypassing the Forum's Text Cleanup Script.

The Forum's Text Cleanup Script automatically fixes a number of common writing errors like improper capitalization, missing punctuation, common misspellings, sentence and paragraph spacing, etc.

Here's the bottom line: If you're going to bipass the Forum's Text Cleanup Script, then your writing had better be letter perfect or I'm going to delete it. Specifically, that means...

- Do NOT write in all small letters!
- Use correct punctuation.
- Spell words in their entirety.
- Capitalize the 1st letter of all proper nouns.
- Capitalize the proper noun "I".
- Capitalize acronyms.
- Double space between paragraphs.
- Do NOT use repetitive punctuation, etc., etc., etc.
- Most important of all: Do not write like you're texting on a fucking cellphone.

Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Jooeey
01-18-16, 14:18
The more likelyhood of Messe Crowd to hit a certain FKK the more it is likely to have a big and good line up :) the girls look at the Messe Crowd as a big opportunity to earn so most girls if not all make it a point to be there during most Messe events!

But avoid PALACE for sure !! " It is bad and it is ugly" very sharky and intimidating ! No fun at all!!

Jameshat
02-11-16, 13:27
Hey guys,

I need your opinion on something.

I will be in Frankfurt next week and I will definitely go to Mainhattan and Oase.

Sharks is a little far for me so do you think I should try Palace too? Or should I go to Oase or Mainhattan one more day?

Thanks a lot.

Jmioffe
02-12-16, 11:31
Palace is holding a party with at least one male stripper. I don't get it.

Is it to expand the client base to both genders?

Is it to make an anniversary party more fun for the girls who work there, and give them a chance to be on the other side of the transaction?

Is the dude a celebrity?

Banana Boi
02-12-16, 11:36
It's for the girls. I recall a night at Oase (2011?) when they had a male stripper.

Jmioffe
02-12-16, 11:51
It's for the girls. I recall a night at Oase (2011?) when they had a male stripper.Thanks. It's nice that management does these things for them, I guess. It's nice to be thought of in any case.

Does it help the clients at all my revving the girls up? Or do we just look disappointing in comparison?

SuperLove
02-20-16, 10:44
Went to palace against my gut feel thinking it has improved over the last few years but came out abusing and disappointing.

There were many girls but hardly any good faces leave alone stunners, either pear shaped (small tits big asses) bodies or silicons (hate them).

I do like this place, I mean it has a good vibe to it, the bar is nice and you can enjoy the drink but these girls are sharks, they will not let you breathe alone for more than 10 seconds and if by any chance.

You reject them they will stump you either with a poisonous look or personal rude comments. I guess they are not used to hearing No or May be Later.

One cannot offer them drinks unless its a champagne, I have a habit of offering a drink before each session, they can unwind and feel comfortable with me in the room and give unhurried service. It works sometimes.

I had separate sessions with 2 girls and each time I came out unsatisfied. In fact I ended a session after 10 minutes into it, the Ro kept saying in the room, I don't do this & I don't do that and I was like what the %.

Had another girl immediately after that and she kept pushing me for extras, when I said I will pay extra for CIM she kept asking me to do it immediately as my time was getting over. What the hell.

Decided to end my stay, gave the key back to the girl at reception asked me if I was satisfied with my stay and I said NO, mentioned her something and she gave me that look as if she has heard them a million times before. Sat in the taxi and said Mainhattan, he smiled at me and said: why do you all guys first come here, burn your money come out red faced and then go to Mainhattan.

Why can't you simply go there directly instead. Every passenger complains of this place.

I simply do not understand how this place functions. Even in the changing room the men were complaining of girls for their snooty behavior.

Hessen Bub
02-20-16, 10:46
You don't like silicone. Why go to Palace? Don't get it.

HB.

XXL
02-20-16, 10:53
Every passenger complains of this place.It depends. I think Palace is great if you're in town and don't drive your own car. When I'm in Frankfurt without my own wheels I look forward to visiting Palace. I've even had better times in Palace than in Manhattan (maybe because I've tended to visit Palace on Saturdays early afternoon while I've been to Manhattan on Sundays early afternoon). Once girls notice you've come to give them some custom (and not just to sit, drink and stare) they tend to become less pushy. I was never in Palace at peak times / days and I recommend to go there on slow times / days.

Regarding the male stripper, my guess is that it's a pubic-relations stunt for the outside world. It's like manufacturers of realdolls (sexbots) having male dolls on their price list. Women don't buy male dolls but appearing to cater to women is often the only way to avoid being legislated out of existence. Women kill manspace if they think they can't bite a chunk off it.

Craiova
02-20-16, 11:06
You don't like silicone. Why go to Palace? Don't get it.Please correct if I'm wrong. AFAIK you also don't like silicone but nevertheless your were quite often at Palace last year, weren't you?

And at all of the Frankfurt big5 FKK clubs there are every year more and more silicone girls.

Hessen Bub
02-20-16, 11:29
Please correct if I'm wrong. AFAIK you also don't like silicone but nevertheless your were quite often at Palace last year, weren't you?

Correct. But did you hear me whining on the board about bad experiences at Palace? Don't think so. LOL.

HB.

PussyLiccker
02-20-16, 17:12
There's a high probability of running into a Shark there, but I don't think it's completely bad, I'm sure not all girls are Sharks, but all depends if you can put up with the Shakiness and can find enough attractive girls there. Given the amount of Sharks there, most girls in demand will get accustomed to Sharking guys. Most girls do it, so they probably see as the norm. Like the recurring approaches the girls do, it's pretty common, but you notice that a lot there, and especially is common when the number of prey are low. LOL. They got to fight for food. This happens in the early hours when the ratio is favorable for men, but given the aggressiveness of the girls, is the ratio that favorable? LOL.

Even a first timer there, will notice the difference from other clubs. Like for example, Artemis wasn't bad when I visited as a newb, but now when I go there, feels a whole lot different since I've experience various types of clubs. I dunno if Palace is bad for a newbie or not. A newbie will not have much idea the Sharkiness is at a high level there to compare with. So, a newbie can have a good visit to Palace, especially if they are just used to high paying strip clubs. Just a matter of perspective.

An experienced punter will likely take the time figure out if the girl is worth sessioning or not. I've had good picks there in the past, but that was at a turning point, and rarely have I sessioned there recently. This all depends on if there's enough girls that are interested in finding out if they have a good prospect of session, but really not. But, then again, girls change so, it's possible you'd run into some new girl that provide good services without Sharking.

If you got good enough experience dealing with Sharks and negotiating, I'm sure you have better odds. Same for feeling out vibes too, and this depends on punter's experience, but the Palace girls are really direct, so it's pretty obvious.

GlobalPunter
02-21-16, 21:06
I admit, leaving Palace and going to Mainhattan is a different feeling & atmosphere. I love here for the wellness and atmosphere. The positives about the place is that if.

You love silicon and tattoos it's a Paradise. Also as mentioned some girls might have small tits and OK ass, some nice silicone tits but flat ass. Sometimes makes me think if I was their maker I will have to take some bits from each girl and move it around. This was a joke I had with my friend from the states we just sat there like kids joking.

About taking some girls boobs and giving it to another girl that way she will qualify as a 10. I really feel your pain as my first session here was horrible as the girl was a.

Ten, but session was so bad as she kept trying to upsell me, when I cut the session down to 30 mins she switched mode and everything went down hill from there.

But previous visits have been great as I try to bond with the girl before a session, if she acting like some sales agent I don't bother with her. I find that patience helps at.

This place.

Went to palace against my gut feel thinking it has improved over the last few years but came out abusing and disappointing.

There were many girls but hardly any good faces leave alone stunners, either pear shaped (small tits big asses) bodies or silicons (hate them).

I do like this place, I mean it has a good vibe to it, the bar is nice and you can enjoy the drink but these girls are sharks, they will not let you breathe alone for more than 10 seconds and if by any chance.

You reject them they will stump you either with a poisonous look or personal rude comments. I guess they are not used to hearing No or May be Later.

One cannot offer them drinks unless its a champagne, I have a habit of offering a drink before each session, they can unwind and feel comfortable with me in the room and give unhurried service..

BadinSweet
03-04-16, 05:32
Made a quick visit to palace on Sat Feb 27th. The last time I was here was almost over 2 years ago. I must say that the veterans of the club looks "aged" and got a little "healthier". If you like silicon and tattoo this is a place for you. Their girl's app was down so I couldn't see who were there. But I found one of my favorite girls at the club working that day and was happy to see her. Eventhough I always wrote good thing about her she asked me not to write anything. So, I won't.

One of the girl I sessioned with was Ida, 28, from Malaga, long dark blonde or brunette, very fit body and nice butt, has a lot of tattoo and fake see. She's a super nice girl and very pretty. Highly recommend, if you don't mind the enhanced boob.

It was not busy at all for a Saturday night. No room wait. I still enjoy the club, specially the non-smoking environment. Also, they played the type of music I listen to. Make the time in the club enjoyable. Staff were super nice. I find this one staff, that wears all white, picks up all the glasses, etc. The name was Natasha. I thought she was pretty, LOL. I told her that and she just smiled. Until next time.

RioDeJaneiro1
03-18-16, 20:29
Hi,

Went to Palace again for the third time. True that girls often come to you but if they know you and your habits they don't bother you too much. Session with Gina (blond, silicon), very friendly. Accepted 30 minutes session, various positions. Also, went as usual with Kiara, tall German / Russian girl. Always nice. Avoid the tanned girl sitting near the smoking area. She doesn't look at anybody and seems a bit snobbish. Had a terrible session with her the first time, never again.

Iceberg27
03-23-16, 23:56
Hello,

Anyone knows that next Tuesday 29.03. 2016 will be Glamour night in Palace?

I mean girls will be wearing dresses or not?

Hessen Bub
03-24-16, 00:21
They will. From 6 pm.

HB.

Pistons
03-24-16, 03:18
The name was Natasha. I thought she was pretty, LOL. I told her that and she just smiled. Until next time.Hehe, well. When everyone around you is naked, there is suddenly something facinating with those wearing clothes.

Lots of guys tend to try and hit up the clothies who look somewhat ordenary at these clubs. .

Sirioja
03-24-16, 18:03
Hi,

Went to Palace again for the third time. True that girls often come to you but if they know you and your habits they don't bother you too much. Session with Gina (blond, silicon), very friendly. Accepted 30 minutes session, various positions. Also, went as usual with Kiara, tall German / Russian girl. Always nice. Avoid the tanned girl sitting near the smoking area. She doesn't look at anybody and seems a bit snobbish. Had a terrible session with her the first time, never again.Does blond, silicon, blue eyes Kiara DFK at Palace? I met her at Mainhattan for IAA, but silicon and no DFK were too much for me. Is funny Stella. De still there?

Hessen Bub
03-25-16, 10:31
Stella is still working. Many other "longtimers" are still there. Little changeover at Palace.

HB.

Iceberg27
03-28-16, 23:12
I will be in Palace tomorrow from 5 pm.

If anyone around we can hang up together.

It is nice sharing experiences.

Regards.

Jmioffe
03-29-16, 09:58
Does blond, silicon, blue eyes Kiara DFK at Palace? I met her at Mainhattan for IAA, but silicon and no DFK were too much for me. Is funny Stella. De still there?I have never DFK'd Kiara but others have asked before, her answer: Not for 50 E. Maybe for more.

For other girls who have said the same thing, it's been 100 E or 150 E.

Sebastiane
03-31-16, 10:05
Little changeover at Palace.

HB.That is actually a positive sign because it means the girls like it and stay for many years. I was surprised when I went there after 4 years to see girls who'd been working their since at least 2007!

Sirioja
03-31-16, 15:50
I have never DFK'd Kiara but others have asked before, her answer: Not for 50 E. Maybe for more.

For other girls who have said the same thing, it's been 100 E or 150 E.We had a nice chat at Mainhattan about her Russian origins and silicon, but when she said to me, she usually works at Palace, then I asked her if she was OK for kissing because I need to enjoy. Her answer was she couldn't, not about money, so I left her, even gorgeous blond, blue eyes, despite silicon.

Ortos
03-31-16, 17:11
That is actually a positive sign because it means the girls like it and stay for many years. I was surprised when I went there after 4 years to see girls who'd been working their since at least 2007!Or the alternative explanations: Many of these Palace girls are so old, jaded and sharky that no other club will accept them to work there? Or maybe they find at other clubs it's more difficult to get away with some of their attitudes and nasty approach to sessions?

XXL
03-31-16, 17:14
Or the alternative explanations: Many of these Palace girls are so old, jaded and sharky that no other club will accept them to work there? Or maybe they find at other clubs it's more difficult to get away with some of their attitudes and nasty approach to sessions?I've visited Palace three times during the last 10 months and each time I was pleasantly surprised to find good-looking girls I hadn't seen before. I'm not sure the Palace LU is more stale than that of other clubs.

Hessen Bub
03-31-16, 18:10
I'm sure it is. 90% of the girls seem to have been there for ages. Don't see that in any of the other big Hessen clubs.

HB.

Sirioja
03-31-16, 18:38
Or the alternative explanations: Many of these Palace girls are so old, jaded and sharky that no other club will accept them to work there? Or maybe they find at other clubs it's more difficult to get away with some of their attitudes and nasty approach to sessions?Girls stay as long they get business. When low business, often, they change.

Citizen Kane
03-31-16, 20:19
I'm sure it is. 90% of the girls seem to have been there for ages. Don't see that in any of the other big Hessen clubs.

HB.Is Christina from Pécs in Hungary still there?

Iceberg27
03-31-16, 22:26
I've visited Palace three times during the last 10 months and each time I was pleasantly surprised to find good-looking girls I hadn't seen before. I'm not sure the Palace LU is more stale than that of other clubs.XXL,

I totally agree with you. Even on a Tuesday nigt just after easter holiday, there was some 10 and 9 in the lineup which consist of 20 girls.

I don't even remember their names and I don't want to.

I have changed my plans for just to see the Palace Glamour night and dresses was really nice.

Only bad thing is why they have to wear the same one piece dresses. One of the girls was wearing a long dress with laces. She was really smoking hot.

Choosing Palace instead of Samya or maybe Magnum was a big mistake and the thing make me this mistake was the good impression of me on my last visit.

Now I understand I was only too lucky to spot a GFE girl in this desert and to spot a half shark that I knew before Artemis and another moderate performer.

In this club girls look like have an agreement they will only do blowjob without condom, sex, no kissing. No other any kind of interaction.

I have been with three girls and each was worse than before.

One Polish (Long legs blonde) sprayed some hygenice thing on my hands in the middle of session. I was about to vomit. That kind of people shouldn't be doing such a business.

Briefly stay away. I am sad I missed a FKK oceans visit with Mcadonis and Banana Boi.

Regards.

Be Wilder
04-06-16, 22:43
Ventured into Frankfurt (train from Darmstadt cost around E12 and stayed at the InterCity Hotel by the HBF which is fine but not as nice as the one by Darmstadt station). Took a cab to Palace which cost around E18 and arrived at around 4 pm. Were maybe 60-70 girls throughout my stay. My impression was that the quality was not as good as my last visit in September where I had to come back to see all the girls I wanted to session with. Nevertheless overall quality was good and a bit more diversity than other Frankfurt clubs which are Romanian dominated. Were several girls continually pestering me and others but wasn't tempted.

4. Jacqueline: One girl looked familiar and appealing. Slightly classier looking than the others with a pert body and dark blonde. Facially very attractive and when I spoke to her realised it was an ex who previously went by the name of Carla at Oase. I had previously had a good session with her as a part of a threesome with Fidan and so given that I was interested in her anyway decided to pick her. Her smooth and tender body was my abiding memory.

The rooms are much nicer in Palace and in the room started with her giving some nice foreplay. I went to kiss her but she said she only did this in a longer session. Normally I would have declined as I wouldn't want to commit and its not essential for me but as I had a previous good experience with her decided to go for the hour. She visibly relaxed and the rest of the session was good. A nice stress-free experience with a young, beautiful woman. Ate her out; she delivered a good blow job, I shagged her in a couple of positions, went back to a blowjob and she finished me by hand. Overall, a nice start to the evening. E100.

5. Marie: Before my next session got talking to Katerina. A tall, slim blonde with short hair and small tits who I had a great one-on-one with but a mediocre threesome with the odious Morena. She apologised (and it was Morena who was the pest rather than her) and told her friend that I was someone who liked to get what he pays for but doesn't mind paying for a long session or proper extras. A fair summary of my approach and she said she and her friend would deliver properly. Was tempted as I do like Katerina but having just had a repeat session wanted something new.

The one that got away last time was a tall pneumatic blonde (in a boob upto her shoulders) who was always at the slot machines. Claims to be German and took her to a room. She then reeled off a list of extras with prices: ro, kissing, anal, finger up my bum, finger up her bum etc. Told her I wasn't interested and just wanted to go with the flow. She went straight to OWO and to be fair it was an amazing blowjob and she approached from a strange position. I was lying down and she faced me, sitting down and stretched forward holding her feet with her hands and bent her back to go down on me. I don't think it had any impact on the quality of the blowjob but she sure knows how to suck and would do a corkscrew movement with her head. I just decided to lie back and savour and finished in her mouth which earnt her an extra E50 though if she didn't have such an extensive menu I probably would have gone for an hour with her which would have got her another E50. E100.

6. Katherine: Was talking to this guy from California who would normally punt in Mexico where mainly dark haired beauties were available and so he was stocking up on blondes. I could see the rationale and given the relative paucity of good blondes in Dubai thought it was a sound policy. Thought about repeating with Katerina but she had disappeared but having had two blondes opted for a brunette. Katherine is Romanian with dark long hair, sultry red lips, and lovely eyes. On the younger side and must be early 20's. She was wearing black stockings which accentuated her pale skin. Body wise she was also lovely. Nice, slim figure with good tits. Certainly one of the better girls and my type. A slimmer version of Moldovan Vanessa of Palace who I sessioned with last time and who was present again.

Session was good, mainly consisted of Katherine indulging me with prolonged and deep blow job, me dragging her when I got too near the edge to devour her tits and then letting her get back to sucking my cock. This game lasted nearly an hour when I finally relented and rewarded her with CIM which was well earned as she really did go the extra mile in trying to extract it. Perfectly pleasant girl and a nice way to end the evening. E150.

When I was leaving I saw blonde Katerina had popped up again and she seemed a little disappointed that I was leaving without sampling her again. But no bad thing as although it was not her fault last time she was the lead girl in that threesome and it is good to remind the girls we're the one with the choices but if I return think I will kiss and make-up as it really was an unbelievably good one-on-one with her last September. Overall, I enjoyed Palace. Perhaps not as much as last time as the quality of the line-up was down. The pestering and upselling can be annoying but nothing a seasoned punter cannot handle (and I can live with or without kissing and RO though if this is essential for you then don't bother) and think I will return again but only if I have a longer trip of 4 days as I like a bit of variety. For a shorter trip I would limit myself to Oase and Sharks.

DaWong949
04-07-16, 18:07
Ventured into Frankfurt (train from Darmstadt cost around E12 and stayed at the InterCity Hotel by the HBF which is fine but not as nice as the one by Darmstadt station). Took a cab to Palace which cost around E18 and arrived at around 4 pm. Were maybe 60-70 girls throughout my stay. My impression was that the quality was not as good as my last visit in September where I had to come back to see all the girls I wanted to session with. Nevertheless overall quality was good and a bit more diversity than other Frankfurt clubs which are Romanian dominated. Were several girls continually pestering me and others but wasn't tempted.

4. Jacqueline: One girl looked familiar and appealing. Slightly classier looking than the others with a pert body and dark blonde. Facially very attractive and when I spoke to her realised it was an ex who previously went by the name of Carla at Oase. I had previously had a good session with her as a part of a threesome with Fidan and so given that I was interested in her anyway decided to pick her. Her smooth and tender body was my abiding memory.

The rooms are much nicer in Palace and in the room started with her giving some nice foreplay. I went to kiss her but she said she only did this in a longer session. Normally I would have declined as I wouldn't want to commit and its not essential for me but as I had a previous good experience with her decided to go for the hour...Tried to have session with her last Oct. Been told that she only wanted 4-5 hrs session. I am not gold digger and would not waste my E for a girl with that attitude. Just my 2 cents.

XXL
04-07-16, 18:24
Now I understand I was only too lucky to spot a GFE girl in this desert ... In this club girls look like have an agreement they will only do blowjob without condom, sex, no kissing.It sort of tallies with the fact that I don't find Palace too bad since I'm into short sessions (typically 20 minutes) without any kissing or GFE. I even refuse kissing when it's offered free, which is probably better for everyone since I'm a herpes simplex carrier (cold sores), but I refuse it mainly because waxing lovey-dovey ruins my erection. I can even get turned on by sharky behavior provided I can fend it off and end up paying the same price. Sharky behavior gives me an excuse to despise the girl so I can fuck her doggy fantasising I'm chopping her head off and that turns me on no end, LOL.

Visiting a place on the advice of only one connoisseur holds no 100% guarantee one will enjoy oneself.

Be Wilder
04-08-16, 22:05
Tried to have session with her last Oct. Been told that she only wanted 4-5 hrs session. I am not gold digger and would not waste my E for a girl with that attitude. Just my 2 cents.I had a one hour session with her last Sept and she was excellent and on the back of that had a threesome with her and Morena which was awful (which was more down to Morena's attitude) hence why I didn't jump back into bed with her on this occasion.

RioDeJaneiro1
04-09-16, 16:57
Does blond, silicon, blue eyes Kiara DFK at Palace? I met her at Mainhattan for IAA, but silicon and no DFK were too much for me. Is funny Stella. De still there?Hi,

Sorry was away busy. Kiara is very friendly which is surprising as she is among the nicest girls in the club, for those who like blondish silicone girls. Yes, she was open to DFK and was open to change positions without complaining.

With Gina, she is my preferred. She is even nicer than my previous preferred who I went with 3 or 4 times at Oase, a DE girl named Nika, tall, big boobed. By the way, are Gina and Kiara at Palace these days? Has anybody seen Nika De at Oase?

I was told by a girl at Palace that Paradise was a bit the same type. Is it true?

Hessen Bub
04-09-16, 22:08
I was told by a girl at Palace that Paradise was a bit the same type. Is it true?True, service level also very very low for 50€ sessions.

HB.

RioDeJaneiro1
04-10-16, 23:22
Hi,

Sorry was away busy. Kiara is very friendly which is surprising as she is among the nicest girls in the club, for those who like blondish silicone girls. Yes, she was open to DFK and was open to change positions without complaining.

With Gina, she is my preferred. She is even nicer than my previous preferred who I went with 3 or 4 times at Oase, a DE girl named Nika, tall, big boobed. By the way, are Gina and Kiara at Palace these days? Has anybody seen Nika De at Oase?

I was told by a girl at Palace that Paradise was a bit the same type. Is it true?Sirioja. Not sure for Stella. What does she look like?

Joe Shmoe
04-14-16, 04:03
Hey guys,

How is the selection in the very early morning hours? I might have a layover in Frankfurt for a few hours 6-9 am.

And in case there is a long layover, is it possible to sleep at the FKK overnight? How much would that be?

NoTaWorry
04-14-16, 16:42
Hey guys,

How is the selection in the very early morning hours? I might have a layover in Frankfurt for a few hours 6-9 am.

And in case there is a long layover, is it possible to sleep at the FKK overnight? How much would that be?Palace doesn't open until later. Check the website four times. You might be able to sleep in the relaxation area until close. 4 AM? Suggest you bring earplugs and an eye cover too, if you do.

Devilspinkick
04-18-16, 10:09
Hey guys,

And in case there is a long layover, is it possible to sleep at the FKK overnight? How much would that be?I was rather disappointed with the quality of the line-up when I recently visited. A lot of old or fat dames there (or both). The best looking dames overall seemed to be the Romanian.

Group, but I didn't go with any of them this time around. There is a nice little lounge area in the back & it seems the ladies no longer bother you when you're back there resting.

- DSK.

Craiova
04-22-16, 01:18
Can't find anymore the daily girls attendance list on Palace HP. Hmm maybe I haven't found it but also very likely Palace removed this list for specific reason, Palace was anyway the only Frankfurt big5 club with a girls attendance list on HP.

Pistons
04-22-16, 01:32
Can't find anymore the daily girls attendance list on Palace HP. Hmm maybe I haven't found it but also very likely Palace removed this list for specific reason, Palace was anyway the only Frankfurt big5 club with a girls attendance list on HP.It was never really that well updated nor did it include more than a fraction of the girls.

Craiova
04-22-16, 01:40
It was never really that well updated nor did it include more than a fraction of the girls.That's true but on the HP list was the only Palace girl I'm interested (Juli Ex Mainhattan Ainoa).

Pistons
04-22-16, 03:00
That's true but on the HP list was the only Palace girl I'm interested (Juli Ex Mainhattan Ainoa).Fair enough. But as a whole that list has gotten worse and worse updated for the past 2-3 years or so. To the point where continous updates got quite irrelevant I feel. My favourites Ruby and Maggie used to be updated there as well so I do agree its a bad decission:

DocInHeat
04-23-16, 09:01
I've gone to the Palace pretty much at least once a year for the past 10 years. I still enjoy it, even though I agree it is a little more sharky in general. Still, for those experienced mongers, it is easy enough to say no. And I think though on average the girls are prettier at Sharks, there are still plenty of beautiful women at the Palace. For me, the travel will be the limiting factor. Since I'm usually in Frankfurt for work, the last train back to Frankfurt from Darmstadt is 2330, so if I don't have the time to do the commute, definitely the Palace is the place to be. Even if I have the time, there is more variety at the Palace and so it is always a reasonable alternative. Doc.

Hessen Bub
04-23-16, 09:17
Palace HP only listed the girls who agreed to be listed, less than 50% of the girls.

HB.

SailSingapore
04-23-16, 10:37
Palace HP only listed the girls who agreed to be listed, less than 50% of the girls.

HB.Spent last 2 nights at Palace. Solid line-up: many more wl's than punters!! Heading back for Round 3 tonight.

Mr Ho
04-26-16, 05:58
I've gone to the Palace pretty much at least once a year for the past 10 years. I still enjoy it, even though I agree it is a little more sharky in general. Still, for those experienced mongers, it is easy enough to say no. And I think though on average the girls are prettier at Sharks, there are still plenty of beautiful women at the Palace. For me, the travel will be the limiting factor. Since I'm usually in Frankfurt for work, the last train back to Frankfurt from Darmstadt is 2330, so if I don't have the time to do the commute, definitely the Palace is the place to be. Even if I have the time, there is more variety at the Palace and so it is always a reasonable alternative. Doc.FKK Sharks has younger LU than Palace, but I think Palace has hotter better looking LU, but more sharky as you said.

Craiova
04-26-16, 15:29
FKK Sharks has younger LU than Palace, but I think Palace has hotter better looking LU, but more sharky as you said.I've never seen in the last three years a better line up at Palace compared with Sharks. And especially now in the summer month line up used to be the last years very weak at Palace. Palace is the only big Hessen club with no outside area. If Darmstadt too far away than Oase or Mainhattan other good options.

Pistons
04-26-16, 15:43
If darmstadt/sharks is too far away, then burgholzhouzen/oase is too. It takes 30 min to get to friedrichdorf, and 40 to darmstadt. Pretty much the same.

Much more german girls at palace than sharks though. So if you want a german blonde, then palace is the way to go. Less girls at palace too though. Maybe 60-70 on a busy night? While Sharks can have 100? (Please arrest my number counts if I got that wrong)

Craiova
04-26-16, 15:57
If darmstadt/sharks is too far away, then burgholzhouzen/oase is too. It takes 30 min to get to friedrichdorf, and 40 to darmstadt. Pretty much the same.
Formal you right with this but Frankfurt is large and it depends in which area or maybe suburb of Frankfurt this guy works then this might change.

Mr Ho
05-03-16, 08:00

Much more german girls at palace than sharks though. So if you want a german blonde, then palace is the way to go. Less girls at palace too though. Maybe 60-70 on a busy night? While Sharks can have 100? (Please arrest my number counts if I got that wrong)Beside German table front of smoking room. Where do you reckon we find most German girls in all German FKK?

Natural German girls preferable over silicone plastic surgery ones.

Mr Ho
05-03-16, 12:49

Much more german girls at palace than sharks though. So if you want a german blonde, then palace is the way to go. Less girls at palace too though. Maybe 60-70 on a busy night? While Sharks can have 100? (Please arrest my number counts if I got that wrong)Would you say Palace and Artemis has the most numbers of German girls out of all FKK in Germany?

MikeHall89
05-03-16, 20:07
Hi to all,

I will be traveling to Frankfurt next week Monday will be staying there for approximately 24 hours I was wondering if anyone can tell me which place to visit and is better.

FKK Oase or FKK Palace.

Pistons
05-03-16, 22:06
Would you say Palace and Artemis has the most numbers of German girls out of all FKK in Germany?No idea about whole of Germany. I suspect some hamburg clubs might have some germans too, but they are hard to come by elsewhere. Palace and Artemis has had the most out of the clubs I've been to.

Pistons
05-03-16, 22:08
Beside German table front of smoking room. Where do you reckon we find most German girls in all German FKK?

Natural German girls preferable over silicone plastic surgery ones.At the Berlin fetish clubs? LOL; p.

Fetish Kink Klub - FKK?

Mr Ho
05-03-16, 23:28
At the Berlin fetish clubs? LOL; p.

Fetish Kink Klub - FKK?Yeah German girls are getting more harder and harder to find especially the natural ones. It was easier back in 2010, but years goes by it get harder. Why!

What is Berlin fetish club? Is it good? Do they have German girls?

Pistons
05-04-16, 07:25
Normal clubs with kinky dresscode.

But easy going girls.

ExpatLover
05-04-16, 09:05
Yeah German girls are getting more harder and harder to find especially the natural ones. It was easier back in 2010, but years goes by it get harder. Why!

What is Berlin fetish club? Is it good? Do they have German girls?The answer could be that the German girls don t want to be fucked 10 or even more times per day so they work partially as escort and use Kaufmich to find their mongers.

Dutedrac
05-05-16, 17:30
Would you say Palace and Artemis has the most numbers of German girls out of all FKK in Germany?Considering all bigger german clubs, GT definitely has the most german girls, both numbers and percentage, at least 10 on average each day, some days more (some of them have mixed heritage, polish, turkish, ecc).

Artemis second place, Palace third.

Mr Ho
05-06-16, 08:09
Considering all bigger german clubs, GT definitely has the most german girls, both numbers and percentage, at least 10 on average each day, some days more (some of them have mixed heritage, polish, turkish, ecc).

Artemis second place, Palace third.I am tempted to travel that far now LOL.

Mr Ho
05-06-16, 08:10
The answer could be that the German girls don t want to be fucked 10 or even more times per day so they work partially as escort and use Kaufmich to find their mongers.I do not blame them for thinking like that LOL Kaufmich looks sucks!

Banana Boi
05-06-16, 22:04
I am tempted to travel that far now LOL.Curious. When were you actually last in FKK land?