PDA

View Full Version : FKK Palace - Frankfurt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Hessen Bub
05-06-16, 22:30
Kaufmich looks sucks!Why? What do you know about kaufmich?

HB.

Sakhal
05-07-16, 16:26
I've wondered about the difference between Palace and other FKKs when it comes to upselling. I've only been to Palace regularly, because there are two girls there I really like (Diana and Iona). Both of them well demand an extra 50 for more services, but it seems to be the rule. But how is that different from Mainhattan or Oase? Seeing on their boards that it's pretty much the same type of upselling. Or am I wrong? I was wondering whether I should bother try Mainhattan in my next visit.

Mr Ho
05-07-16, 22:43
Why? What do you know about kaufmich?

HB.Look at the pictures. They do not look that promising. The real one must be worst than pictures.

Mr Ho
05-07-16, 22:44
Curious. When were you actually last in FKK land?Last November, why are you curious?

Gunners1
05-12-16, 07:58
Greetings.

I had a one night stay at frankfurt and arrived in the early hours of Wednesday. I had a busy day with meetings and was hoping to get some rest before my planned visit to palace FKK. But that didn't happen my meetings finished quite late and I went to the palace. The weather was awesome. My hotel was very close to the messe and a walk from my hotel as per Google maps was about 35 minutes. So I thought of giving it a shot. I walked and it was very easy to identify.

Once you enter it takes a while for your eyes to adjust to the dark rather dim lighting. I paid the Eu 75 entry fee was was given 2 locker keys and 1 towel and bathrobe each. The lady showed me where to put my belongings like mobile and wallet in she small lockers and the clothes in the big lockers.

I had a shower and wore bathrobe. I now looked the part. I passed the slot machines and headed to the main lounge. There were about 30 girls all waiting like vultures. Looking at every guest who enters. I ordered a beer and sat down. Immediately I was attacked by at least 5 girls in the same number of minutes. Who wanted to dash along with me to the room immediately. I took my time had another beer and surveyed the scene. I met a lovely Italian skinny light brown hair who was doable. But she wanted 100 for BBBJ. Or else for 50 eu it will be a covered one with sex. I was not interested as I knew I am not going to get the GFE here so might as well have more bang for the buck. She tried to convince me saying she will massage me. Etc. But I was not here for a massage. I then met a tall austrian girl name lulu (I think). You cannot miss her. She has tattoes all over her body. Enhanced boob job and long legs. Wonderful ass. I discussed with her if she could do BBBJ and sex for eu 50. The Italian was sitting 5 meters from me and heard my girl agree and off we went to the races. It was so rushed decision that on the way to the room is asked her name. Haha. In the room it was very mechanical though I did enjoy the BBBJ. It was wet and very deep. She sucked on my balls as if she wanted to extract them from the socket. ! On with the cover and we did a few positions CG, doggy, and mish. I came and she cleaned up and we walked out and I paid her. I really love the way it is all set up. We parted ways and I had a shower ready for the next prey. I have to say I am extremely impressed with this whole set up. Your keys has a tag that you scan to buy alcoholic drinks. I had a couple of more juices and more girls and guys started coming in. I thought I had spent at least 3 hours in there. But was surprised it was only 8 pm. I came in at 6 pm. I rested a while and tried to head to the sauna. But it was too hot. In fact the temperature there is at palace FKK itself is very hot. I don't know why they need to have the heaters going in full blast when there is already so much heat from the sex! I met this super hot Lebanese who was drop dead gorgeous. But her attitude sucked. She would only do 1 hour sessions for 100. And I am certain she will leave the moment the deed is finished. She goes by the name of Rana. The same was with an albanian who was also super hot. But had attitude problem. I forgot her name. Then I met this nice German girl who said her name was Pia and she had natural boobs. Nowhere skinny in my books. But what I liked was her girl next door looks. Not too made up. Just being herself. I wanted to buy her a drink. But the girls are only allowed to drink champagne. And a glass starts off at 75 eu. Ouch. I said to her. I can bang you twice for this. So we might as well go to the room for 30 minutes. I asked her if there was another venue other than the room to have sex. She asked me if I wanted to have sex in the cinema. I agreed as I wanted a bit of a change. There was another couple doing it there and one other guy watching the big screen. We went to the top row and she started her BBBJ. I really enjoyed it. Well aware that I have an audience. Good fun for a change. We fucked again in different positions and left. She wanted a tip. But i didn't tip her.. maybe I should have..ooh whatever... I had a shower and retreated to the restaurant for a meal. I have to say the food was very good. I enjoyed the food and returned to the bar. I took some rest and may have slept for about 1 hour. I met two Romanian friends who were also having fun like me. And it was great to meet them and share notes. They never tell the girls that they are from Romania. As most of the Romanian girls stay away from them due to embarrassment. Weird. Anyway. What he says is that he enjoys to hear them speak about the men in Romanian. The girls think no-one can understand. A bunch of guys walked in and these girls were talking to each other in Romanian. "which of these wankers is ready to fuck me. ". After the rest I met this Polish girl. Again I forget her name. Off to the room for round 3. I return to take more rest in the lounge chairs. And fall off to sleep. I wake up and it is passed midnight. I decide to call it a night. There are a line of taxis waiting outside.

Overall I loved the experience of going to an FKK. Will surely put it on my things to do on every visit to Germany.

Take care. Enjoy.

G.

Ps: Wednesday is lingere night so all the girls were looking sexy. All other days they are nude..

Pistons
05-12-16, 08:52
Was the polish girl short with brown hair and named Maggie, or short with blonde hair and named Chayenne? (Different chayenne than the oase chayenne).

I agree regarding lulu. She's like a germanic industrial machine. No passion at all, and as hard as a doll, so having sex with a realdoll is probably just as good I assume. If you have those...

Gunners1
05-12-16, 14:54
I think cheyenne rings a bell. Good service though. A bit of an artificial noise.

Enjoy.

G.

Was the polish girl short with brown hair and named Maggie, or short with blonde hair and named Chayenne? (Different chayenne than the oase chayenne).

I agree regarding lulu. She's like a germanic industrial machine. No passion at all, and as hard as a doll, so having sex with a realdoll is probably just as good I assume. If you have those...

ExpatLover
05-12-16, 16:09
I do not blame them for thinking like that LOL Kaufmich looks sucks!Have you ever tried Kaufmich, you have everything possible but if you don t speak fluently German it will be very challenging to get the first appointment because.

Most of the girls have a job or are students and they don t want to take any risk. I often meet girls with KM and I am mostly satisfied because they are more GF6 experiences and.

Most of them just do 3 or 4 customers per week so they are fresh, unfortunately it is also more expensive 350 euros for 2 hours, and it can happen that the girls are less clean than in the FKK.

PIB629
05-12-16, 20:10
So I think I figured out how to get there. Now onto the details.

After negotiations and the deed, do you pay at the locker room before showering? Is the shower a group shower or individual shower stalls? Does the entry fee cover small things like your own soap and shampoo? While taking a break between sessions or eating, do you stay in the robe or change into regular clothes?

Sorry lots of questions from an eager first timer!

DaWong949
05-13-16, 00:53
Greetings.

I had a one night stay at frankfurt and arrived in the early hours of Wednesday. I had a busy day with meetings and was hoping to get some rest before my planned visit to palace FKK. But that didn't happen my meetings finished quite late and I went to the palace. The weather was awesome. My hotel was very close to the messe and a walk from my hotel as per Google maps was about 35 minutes. So I thought of giving it a shot. I walked and it was very easy to identify.

Once you enter it takes a while for your eyes to adjust to the dark rather dim lighting. I paid the Eu 75 entry fee was was given 2 locker keys and 1 towel and bathrobe each. The lady showed me where to put my belongings like mobile and wallet in she small lockers and the clothes in the big lockers.

I had a shower and wore bathrobe. I now looked the part. I passed the slot machines and headed to the main lounge. There were about 30 girls all waiting like vultures. Looking at every guest who enters. I ordered a beer and sat down. Immediately I was attacked by at least 5 girls in the same number of minutes. Who wanted to dash along with me to the room immediately. I took my time had another beer and surveyed the scene. I met a lovely Italian skinny light brown hair who was doable. But she wanted 100 for BBBJ. Or else for 50 eu it will be a covered one with sex. I was not interested as I knew I am not going to get the GFE here so might as well have more bang for the buck...A lot of girls in The Palace only do 100/ HR. It must be supply and demand. Being close to city center and fair coming up from time to time, they have a lot business customer coming all over the world. I do know that Albania girl which I did some time ago. A lot attitude problem. I think her name is Tatiyana?

Gunners1
05-13-16, 09:38
You may be right. One thing I found out was that you can't actually trust the girls when they it comes to their nationality. One said she was half Italian and half Romanian. My Romanian friends told me that she is 100% Romanian as she was speaking to her friends in proper Romanian dialect.

Agree the costs are based on supply and demand. Most of the girls know exactly the conference and event calendar of frankfurt. One girl mentioned to me that the crowd will state to pick up around 10 pm and there is the ifff conference so a lot of overseas delegates will be there.

And she was right. A lot of men came straight from the conference after dinner drinks a day still had their name tags on. .

Enjoy.

G.

A lot of girls in The Palace only do 100/ HR. It must be supply and demand. Being close to city center and fair coming up from time to time, they have a lot business customer coming all over the world. I do know that Albania girl which I did some time ago. A lot attitude problem. I think her name is Tatiyana?

Mr Ho
05-13-16, 09:49
You may be right. One thing I found out was that you can't actually trust the girls when they it comes to their nationality. One said she was half Italian and half Romanian. My Romanian friends told me that she is 100% Romanian as she was speaking to her friends in proper Romanian dialect.

Agree the costs are based on supply and demand. Most of the girls know exactly the conference and event calendar of frankfurt. One girl mentioned to me that the crowd will state to pick up around 10 pm and there is the ifff conference so a lot of overseas delegates will be there.

And she was right. A lot of men came straight from the conference after dinner drinks a day still had their name tags on. .

Enjoy.

G.In FKK, Italian and Spanish equal Romanians LOL.

They hide their nationality for some reasons. Well you just have to play along and say, wow Spain? I went to Bucharest LOL.

ExpatLover
05-13-16, 10:02

After negotiations and the deed, do you pay at the locker room before showering? Is the shower a group shower or individual shower stalls? Does the entry fee cover small things like your own soap and shampoo? While taking a break between sessions or eating, do you stay in the robe or change into regular clothes?

Sorry lots of questions from an eager first timer!German culture is naked so don't be shy, every body is the same and nobody will care about you, you will stay naked with towel or robe as long you stay in the FKK it is the meaning of FKK (naked body culture) or you don t have to go in a FKK.

But to a standard brothel close to the main railway station.

Gunners1
05-13-16, 10:52
Let me try to answer your questions.

1. Agree on the price and details of services offered. Finish the deal. Walk out together to the locker. And pay for the service.

2. They are common open showers (men and women shower seperatly). Soaps are provided.

3. After you enter and your first shower you always wear the robe. Between sessions you shower and wear the robe. Obviously you wear your own clothes and return the robe before you leave. You can use as many towels as you wish.

Hope this has helped.

Enjoy.

G.

Sorry lots of questions from an eager first timer!

Mr Ho
05-16-16, 05:51
Few years ago. There was a girl working at Palace named Kimmi. She was from Berlin, natural blonde hair, modest silicone tits, almost no tattoo just a little one saying Christopher on inside of her arm that one cannot see.

Does anyone know if she works in any other FKK as she left palace.

Pistons
05-16-16, 19:32
In FKK, Italian and Spanish equal Romanians LOL.

They hide their nationality for some reasons. Well you just have to play along and say, wow Spain? I went to Bucharest LOL.Mostly yes, but you can hit the occational real spanish girl too. Like beautiful Ruby (Palace) (has anyone seen her lately by the way?) who won't like it if you call her romanian. And she is real spanish. So got to be a little careful. Then again, she does look a bit spanish too, so if you are good at telling by the looks, it helps too.

McAdonis
05-16-16, 20:08
Mostly yes, but you can hit the occational real spanish girl too. Like beautiful Ruby (Palace) (has anyone seen her lately by the way?) who won't like it if you call her romanian. And she is real spanish. So got to be a little careful. Then again, she does look a bit spanish too, so if you are good at telling by the looks, it helps too.She's RO. The small one, who normally sits in the back near the pool? Has even cursed me out in Romanian before, haha.

Hessen Bub
05-16-16, 20:40
Few years ago. There was a girl working at Palace named Kimmi. She was from Berlin, natural blonde hair, modest silicone tits, almost no tattoo just a little one saying Christopher on inside of her arm that one cannot see.

Does anyone know if she works in any other FKK as she left palace.Unfortunately I have never seen her again.

Ruby is Romanian. She has silly cones now. Wasn't necessary. At least they are not that huge.

HB.

Mr Ho
05-16-16, 22:22
Unfortunately I have never seen her again.

Ruby is Romanian. She has silly cones now. Wasn't necessary. At least they are not that huge.

HB.Mr HB,

You are not Mr HB, you are Dr HB, you know all the girls LOL.

Thank you for reply, she was amazing girl. I miss her.

Pistons
05-16-16, 22:35
Yes I heard her speak romanian, but she claimed she had learnt it at the FKK. Hehe. Her looks told me I had no option but to believe her though. Lol

'If you want to say hello to this pussy again, you better believe me when I say I'm spanish'

So, by all means and purposes, she is spanish :)

Hessen Bub
05-16-16, 23:28
No. She's Romanian. Because she was a lousy session.

HB.

PussyLiccker
05-17-16, 06:04
Check out the poster on the background.

Jmioffe
05-17-16, 10:25
Haven't seen any of the German girls on the Palace web site lately -- Lulu, Stella, Chiara, Jenny, et. Al. Are they still there?

Hessen Bub
05-17-16, 10:42
AFAIK the website is not updated anymore.

HB.

Jmioffe
05-17-16, 10:58
AFAIK the website is not updated anymore.

HB.Thanks HB, that's a shame. Any idea why not? It was useful for about six months. Some girls still check in.

BadinSweet
05-18-16, 08:50
Haven't seen any of the German girls on the Palace web site lately -- Lulu, Stella, Chiara, Jenny, et. Al. Are they still there?I was there on Sat, May 14th. Stella and Kiara were there. So were Saskia and Mary.

Jmioffe
05-19-16, 16:57
Thanks HB, that's a shame. Any idea why not? It was useful for about six months. Some girls still check in.Mystery solved. The site still works, but half the girls never bothered with the app, and the others didn't like it. I guess I can understand why.

Such a shame, I don't think I've seen my faves such as Julia (Ainoa), Lulu, Kylie, Chiara over the course of several trips! I guess Chiara still works there, judging by another response, but how about the others?

(And while I'm asking has anyone seen Nika in awhile? I know she moved to Oase, but it's been awhile since I've seen her as well. She's getting on in years though, it might be retiring time.).

Mr Ho
05-20-16, 22:43
Mystery solved. The site still works, but half the girls never bothered with the app, and the others didn't like it. I guess I can understand why.

Such a shame, I don't think I've seen my faves such as Julia (Ainoa), Lulu, Kylie, Chiara over the course of several trips! I guess Chiara still works there, judging by another response, but how about the others?

(And while I'm asking has anyone seen Nika in awhile? I know she moved to Oase, but it's been awhile since I've seen her as well. She's getting on in years though, it might be retiring time.).I saw Nika last summer in Oase and I also read some report that she was spotted in palace too like last winter season.

I first saw Nika years ago in Artemis, but she still looked good when I saw her last summer in Oase, it is a shame she did her crazy tits job. Beside that she looks good.

Mr Ho
05-21-16, 06:01
Mystery solved. The site still works, but half the girls never bothered with the app, and the others didn't like it. I guess I can understand why.

(And while I'm asking has anyone seen Nika in awhile? I know she moved to Oase, but it's been awhile since I've seen her as well. She's getting on in years though, it might be retiring time.).Has anyone seen Kylie lately? German blonde one.

BadinSweet
05-23-16, 21:16
Went to Palace on a Sat and was surprised how empty it was. There were more girls than men! It's totally sad for a Sat night. I was at Shark the previous day and it was a lot of people with room wait. Lineup was the usual Palace with a lot of old faces and a few new one. I must say that if I know that my favorite girls are not at the place, I will just head to Shark next time as I prefer the lineup there better. Food was excellent, as usual.

Girls I sessioned with:

Milana, GER, said she used to work at GT and Samya, long blonde, perky see, nice body and butt, face is so-so but had a very nice body, BBBJ, DFK, session was OK. She kinda rush out of the room after we were done at about 40 minutes mark.

Jacqueline, Moldova, ex Artemis, long brunette, I thought I recognized her from somewhere but guess not, session was OK, no kissing for 50 E. Will pass next time.

Catalina, Albanian, 27, short blonde hair, A, I asked if she would kiss for a normal session and she replied "of course, what kind of sex without kissing". DFK, BBBJ. Nice girl, I actually extended to an hour with her and had a great time. Highly recommend.

Note: all the old timer were there, Gina, Kiara, Saskia, Mary, Alina, etc.

Ex-Oase Francesca (blonde, B) was there.

It's sad to see that the "Egyptian" girl at Shark now is much more busy than some of the girls at Palace.

Banana Boi
05-24-16, 01:29
Does Saskia have a lot and I mean a lot of tatts?

Craiova
05-24-16, 02:08
Does Saskia have a lot and I mean a lot of tatts?No she hasn't. German Saskia changes in the last year quite often betwenn Palace and Sharks. At Palace she's usually with Czech Hannah.

PussyLiccker
05-24-16, 05:31
That's right, not the cute faced, heavily tatted PSE silicone German Saskia ex-GT, LR, Aca. Haven't seen her around for the longest.

KarlCan
05-24-16, 07:41
Hi all,

Just returned from a Berlin trip back home to Canada. I've been to Berlin for 3 years now and would like to try Frankfurt maybe next.

Wanted to ask about prices for extras in Frankfurt FKKs. For comparison Artemis in Berlin is 60 Euros for 1/2 hour that includes BBBJ, kissing (ask beforehand) any position and even COB. Extras: CIM -50, Anal 100. Entrance to Artemis 80 euros, 10 euro each drink.

Do I get the same services in Frankfurt FKKs and at what prices? I read that BBBJ is not the norm?

Thank you.

Ableyone
05-24-16, 21:19
I read that BBBJ is not the norm?Where did you read that?

Mr Ho
05-24-16, 22:08
Where did you read that?I never read that, but this is what you hear when you walk into first time to FKK Palace LOL.

Girls will tell you you look, you pay LOL.

It is war zone club for up sell and bad service, be prepared for war or go to other FKK or go home LOL.

KarlCan
05-24-16, 22:55
Where did you read that?On this tread Gunman says" light brown hair who was doable. But she wanted 100 for BBBJ. Or else for 50 eu it will be a covered one with sex. I was not interested as I knew I am not going to get the GFE here so might as well have more".

Thanks.

Micawber
05-24-16, 22:59
Wanted to ask about prices for extras in Frankfurt FKKs. For comparison Artemis in Berlin is 60 Euros for 1/2 hour that includes BBBJ, kissing (ask beforehand) any position and even COB. Extras: CIM -50, Anal 100. Entrance to Artemis 80 euros, 10 euro each drink.Frankfurt Mega FKKs. Euro 50 = BBBJ, kissing (ask beforehand) any position and perhaps COB (can be extra). Extras: CIM = Euro 50, Anal = Euro 100 (generally).

I read that BBBJ is not the norm?You read incorrectly.

KarlCan
05-25-16, 03:07
Frankfurt Mega FKKs. Euro 50 = BBBJ, kissing (ask beforehand) any position and perhaps COB (can be extra). Extras: CIM = Euro 50, Anal = Euro 100 (generally).

You read incorrectly.Thank you. Appreciate the info.

Probably this subject was beaten to death by now but I'll ask again.

Which FKK you guys recommend in Frankfurt? I know this can get subjective and I can understand that.

Quality of the girls - ? FKK.

Attitude- ? FKK.

Atmosphere- ? FKK.

Again I appreciate your responses as my experience is limited to Berlin. If you guys been to Artemis as well will help to compare with that as is my point of reference.

Mr Ho
05-25-16, 07:28
On this tread Gunman says" light brown hair who was doable. But she wanted 100 for BBBJ. Or else for 50 eu it will be a covered one with sex. I was not interested as I knew I am not going to get the GFE here so might as well have more".

Thanks.Just go into room and get session and finish it under 30 min and pay 50 euro. BBBJ is included for 50 euro. Security camera will show which time you enter the room and came out.

In worst case when they make problem, just ask to call cops to clarify the issue, FKK hate cop problem and you are being conned and there is nothing from your side to hide.

Micawber
05-25-16, 23:17
Which FKK you guys recommend in Frankfurt? Quality of the girls - ? Attitude- ? FKK Atmosphere- ? Simple advice is to stick to the clubs which receive the most reports on this board and which are of a size similar to Artemis (although all except Mainhatten are bigger or as big as Artemis).

Current favorites are Sharks, Oase, World and to a lesser extent Palace and Mainhatten.

Mr Ho
05-26-16, 22:22
Simple advice is to stick to the clubs which receive the most reports on this board and which are of a size similar to Artemis (although all except Mainhatten are bigger or as big as Artemis).

Current favorites are Sharks, Oase, World and to a lesser extent Palace and Mainhatten.Never been to World, I hear LU is not good there though.

Sharks LU younger LU, did not see stunners, I got the impression that service is good in room with my limited experience there.

Oase, mixed LU, some stunners, but some strong up sell.

Palace, arguably mixed LU with strong tendency on tattoo and silicone and plastic surgery and extreme upsell.

Sebastiane
06-11-16, 18:41
Hi guys.

I would like to see Saskia again for old time's sake but not sure if she is in Palace or Sharks. I couldn't find her last time I was in Sharks so wondering if anyone knows when she is there and when in Palace (she did say she switches between the two) and I've lost her number so can't contact her either.

Also I fancy going back to Palace again for old times sake. It's the FKK where I've spent most time and it was my first FKK so it holds a special place for me and, IMO, to be honest, I've personally only ever had positive experiences.

But I haven't been here for a year now so would like to know who are the latest girls there who are the best looking and natural. I hate silicon with a passion!

Thanks

BadinSweet
06-12-16, 01:31
When I visited in mid May, Saskia was there, playing slots the whole night. All the old-timer, familiar faces, were there. So, you won't miss a beat. Best looking girl for me is Aida, 28, from Malaga, but she has a silicon. She has a perfect body and I think she is very pretty.

Hiro Protagonist
06-15-16, 16:36
OK. This is might be a long shot, but here goes. A long time ago (maybe 7-8 years ago) there used to be this girl called Patricia working at Palace. She was German I think. Blond short hair, really skinny and lots of tattoos. Does anyone here know where and if she's working today?

Hiro

Be Wilder
06-16-16, 21:34
I'm in the final throes of finalising my 6 day FKK trip in July. Will certainly have 2 days at Sharks. Was planning 2 days at Oase as well and heading off to Dusseldorf for new pastures for 2 days. However, would be tempted to trim Oase to 1 day if certain girls were likely to be at Palace. I met all 3 of them in my Sept 2015 visit over 2 days but none of them were around when I popped round for 1 day in March 2015. Long shot, but does anyone know if the following are still around:

Michelle: Slim, German, brownish hair, all-natural look, mid 20's, wears glasses and has a naughty secretary / librarian look about her.

Daniella: tall, deep brown tan, busty silicon brunette, mid to late 20's. Claimed to be from the Canary Islands.

Sanziana: tall, pale skinned, busty silicon, longish hair brunette, mid to late 20's. Claimed to be from Latvia and had a slight Icelandic look (a good looking version of Bjork).

Always find myself tying myself in knots as to where to go and if any two of the three are still active at Palace will lead to more to ponder! Otherwise March 16 was not as memorable as Sept 15 in terms of quality of line up, and given it is summer I'm hoping for good weather and lounging around outside between sessions which is not an option at Palace with no outdoor area.

Hessen Bub
06-16-16, 23:17
OK. This is might be a long shot, but here goes. A long time ago (maybe 7-8 years ago) there used to be this girl called Patricia working at Palace. She was German I think. Blond short hair, really skinny and lots of tattoos. Does anyone here know where and if she's working today?

HiroShe moved to Paradise about two or three years ago.

HB.

RioDeJaneiro1
06-17-16, 00:27
I always spend at least 1 night at Palace. Sharky girls not for newbies. Has anyone seen recently Gina and Kiara? Thanks.

The Cane
06-17-16, 00:35
I always spend at least 1 night at Palace. Sharky girls not for newbies. Has anyone seen recently Gina and Kiara? Thanks.Ah yes, blonde Czech Gina! An average performer but so, so pretty! I can't resist her and have to stick my boner inside of her desirable vagina every single time at Palace. I also used to eat her ass, but then she stopped letting me do that. Damn! I haven't been in a while, so also curious if she's still there.

Joe Shmoe
06-17-16, 04:47
How are the girls these days at Palace? Are there some curvy, more voluptuous ones? Also how is it on Mondays / Tuesdays?

I remember a taller, very curvy russian with a big ass. She had short red hair. This was 3 years ago. Has anyone seen her?

RioDeJaneiro1
06-17-16, 20:07
Ah yes, blonde Czech Gina! An average performer but so, so pretty! I can't resist her and have to stick my boner inside of her desirable vagina every single time at Palace. I also used to eat her ass, but then she stopped letting me do that. Damn! I haven't been in a while, so also curious if she's still there.Yep, share exactly the same view, average performer but compensates by her friendly attitude in the room. Never tried to upsell with me. Do you recommend a particular lady in Palace? I can at least warn everybody on one blond siliconed who is friend with Gina but totally dishonest with clients. Forget her name but she is same tall as Gina and her blond hair look artificial. Another one who is not nice at all (forgot her name too, sorry) also is a bit asian type and you can see her on the website of palace. She is the queen of upsell and after the session, I was wondering who fucked whom?

SevenIron
06-18-16, 04:06
Seeing that I thought sharks had about three really hot girls on a Friday night I am tempted to give palace a shot tomorrow night. Should anyone have an idea of how many girls on a sat night here. Will I find many if any girls under 25 here? Any insight would help. Thanks.

RioDeJaneiro1
06-18-16, 09:11
Seeing that I thought sharks had about three really hot girls on a Friday night I am tempted to give palace a shot tomorrow night. Should anyone have an idea of how many girls on a sat night here. Will I find many if any girls under 25 here? Any insight would help. Thanks.I would say that at Palace they are more close to 35 than 25. If you go to Palace, you must like mature girls with silicon. You can of course find some girls around 25 but in my view they would be rare. Plus, they constantly upsell at Palace.

Member #4384
06-19-16, 08:16
10 years I go to the Palace Gina is one of the old but one of the best pretty girls when she is grandmother in a wheelchair will every time working LOL.

Member #4585
06-19-16, 22:38
10 years I go to the Palace Gina is one of the old but one of the best pretty girls when she is grandmother in a wheelchair will every time working LOL.Just like granny Donatella Versace Silvana the Italian.

Mr Ho
06-30-16, 12:14
Just like granny Donatella Versace Silvana the Italian.I am sure FKK girls after 10 years will be looking like Donatella Versace with all these smokes, plastic surgeries, fucking and so on.

Peroxide
07-06-16, 00:12
Has anyone been to Palace this week? Are Lulu and Ruby still there?

SugarM
07-11-16, 12:15
Gents,

I am new to this forum and after a lot of searching and reading of your awesome posts and other websites, I thought it best to get some help. I will be travelling to Germany in 2 weeks time landing Thursday in Frankfurt. My Friday morning is booked then I am free till my return Sunday morning. I'm super excited to enjoy the FKK scene over the weekend- want to try at least 2 of Mainhattan, Palace and Sharks.

Forgive me if I am making this query on the wrong thread.

As I land in Frankfurt on Thursday at 2 pm, my thought after checking in would be:

-Thursday: Palace / Mainhattan.

-Friday: train to Sharks.

-Saturday: Palace / Mainhattan.

I thought starting in Mainhattan would be good as I would enjoy a warm day in the garden as well coming from winter where I am now (and some beers are included in the fee). But it seems from reviews (even with risk of upsell) Palace has a better LU, so I'm genuinely confused.

There is also a room available for me in Darmstadt if I prefer and I am balancing the option of staying there if you guys think I should rather do Sharks on Thursday and Saturday and travel to Frankfurt proper on Friday and enjoy Mainhattan / Palace after my morning meetings.

Any advice would be highly appreciated as it's my first time and I know you gents would be able to give good experienced recommendations with regards to LU and best options over July Thurs / Fri / Sat. While I am aware that some days are hit / miss, I have a thing for high quality blondes if this helps your advice.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Member #4585
07-12-16, 05:05
SugarM,

Try out Sharks, which has the largest line up of the Hessen clubs rigth now and an extensive number of golden and platinum blonde haired girls with varying average to slim build bodies. I am sure you will find a blonde of your liking at Sharks.

Member #4585
07-12-16, 05:08
Has anyone been to Palace this week? Are Lulu and Ruby still there?A trusted inspector of clubs has said that Palace is currently a dead club and has been pretty dead for the last 2 weeks. I did not ask him of Lulu or Ruby was there. Enjoy the visit.

SugarM
07-12-16, 08:29
SugarM,

Try out Sharks, which has the largest line up of the Hessen clubs rigth now and an extensive number of golden and platinum blonde haired girls with varying average to slim build bodies. I am sure you will find a blonde of your liking at Sharks.Thanks Bitumen. Really appreciate that. I enjoy the petite blonde type. So then maybe I should just venture out to Darmstadt Nord to Sharks on my first day? And then a trip out to Oase on the Friday? Was just a bit perturbed by the train trips as I wanted to hit the ground running.

Lookoflove7
08-09-16, 08:37
Hi guys,

Back this week-end in Palace, does anyone has met recently Maria at Palace? She is brunette with stunning form, curvy and big boobs. From Lettonie, she used to seat at the bar.

Thanks,

LOL7.

Be Wilder
08-16-16, 19:51
Rom Darmstadt after Sharks, I got a train to Frankfurt which only takes around 20-30 minutes and got a room near the station at Inter City hotel again. Perfectly clean and comfortable though they tried to get more money out of me the next morning when I checked out at 2 pm though I refused and they relented.

Got to Palace at around 5 pm (cab there cost less than E20). Was alarmed to see there were maybe only 20 girls there at the time. On a Saturday night! Did ponder bailing out if things didn't improve and going to Mainhatten but luckily the numbers picked up and there were perhaps 50-60 girls to pick from including a couple of old favourites which made it a night to remember.

5. Tara: A tall, pneumatic Ukrainian with huge plastic boobs, big eyes and brown hair. Perhaps early 30's. In my September 2015 visit she was giving me the hard sell. I didn't go for her as she had a deep fake tan which I don't like but she was natural this time which suits her as she is an attractive woman. Toyed with taking her mate but as they were non-committal about what was included decided to proceed with Tara alone which I may not have done if there were more girls around earlier on.

Some perfunctory foreplay before she moved to give me a blowjob. First she sprayed my cock with some sort of skin disinfectant and then put on a thick condom (It is very rare that I've ever not had owo at an FKK. I thought about letting her give me some head but try not to cum so I could save my juice for another girl but the blowjob despite these limitations was still good. I was almost ready to move onto sex and told her so. She then wanted to switch condoms "in case her teeth had damaged the rubber". I'm all for safe sex but seemed a bit extreme but I guess you can't criticise anyone for taking care of themselves. Unfortunately, I had lost some firmness so Tara applied some cream and started giving me a hand job. I was again tempted to write-off this session as I can wank myself off but she was very skilled and made it nice, slow and teasing. She is a very attractive girl and she combined it with nice eye contact and dirty talk which all made it a pleasant experience and eventually I unloaded. At the end, she was chatty enough and meandered in the room taking it up to the allotted 30 minutes. Within her limitations she is very good at what she does but I suspect most of us are looking for more. E50.

6. Sanziana: In my September 2015 visit, I was blown away by several girls who unfortunately were not around in March 2016 but my eyes lit up when I saw Sanziana. She is a brunette, slightly on the chunky side but without being fat, has very pale skin, thick black hair and slightly Icelandic features in respect of eyes with a pert nose and luscious lips. Fairly big fake boobs. She claims to be from Latvia and was now calling herself Maria. Whatever her name, I had no hesitation in taking her to the room where she was again a delight. I just lay down and let her pleasure me which she did, delivering a wonderful blow job (she does an extremely good corkscrew effect motion with her head for added sensation) which is how I came though when I told her I was about to cum she didn't take it in her mouth. Spent the remainder of the session in delightful post-coital bliss. E50.

7. Sanziana and Daniella: One girl who really caught my eye was a tall, slim Romanian girl called Katherine. She had brown hair which was tied up, beautiful eyes, dainty nose, lovely legs and an all natural look which is rare to find. I infact recognised her from my 2014 trip at World where she was the one that got away. She was impressed by my memory but I wasn't quite ready for her but had earmarked her for later. I saw her chatting to another old favorite who appeared called Daniella who is a tall, slim brunette with massive fake tits and deep tan and with whom I had an impressive session with in Sept 2015. Infact, Katherine gave Daniella's tits a good squeeze by way of greeting which was encouraging. But I wasn't ready for either of them let alone both so went to watch the football and rest for a while.

Got talking to Daniella and promised I would see her but I wanted her with Katherine but Katherine was nowhere to be seen and Daniella didn't recognise my description of her. I waited a long time. Well over an hour and came to the conclusion Katherine had gone home. Was still feeling good from my session with Sanziana so thought she would make a worthy replacement and as both girls were tried and tested performers I told them I wanted an hour in advance rather than seeing how things progressed in the opening exchanges. Both took their time teasing and pleasing me, generally with one sucking me off (told them both to do it slowly) whilst the other smothered me with their ample bosom. I did do Daniella in doggy for a while but ultimately I came through Sanziana's delightful oral skills. They made sure I had my full hour with a good 4 handed massage at the end and throughout they were good company and seemed to build a rapport with one another despite it being the first time they had been together in a threesome. E200.

8. Katherine. I'm normally done with 3 shots and was ready to leave when I saw Katherine re-appear. Decided to take my chances and told her there was a chance I wouldn't be able to cum. In fact, I came very quickly! The amazing visuals of a woman as beautiful as Katherine sucking my cock and her skills had me off within 10 minutes which she found amusing. Again, when I told her I was about to cum she didn't take it in her mouth. Lovely girl and for me the most beautiful girl I had a session with on this visit. Shame I didn't get to spend longer with her but hope I have that opportunity in the future. E50.

Overall, I had a great night which exceeded expectations. Preferred it over the previous night in Sharks and thought the top tier girls in Palace were better than Sharks with not much difference in the second tier. Palace does seem to get a lot of stick for sharkiness but none of the girls attempted to upsell and in fact I would have been happy to give Sanziana and Katherine CIM which would have cost more but they didn't go for it whereas at other clubs when I've told girls I'm about to cum they try to make sure you CIM to get the extra E50. There didn't seem to be DFK or RO on offer but that's something I can live with or without but even that seems to be on the decline somewhat at other clubs within a basic E50 session. In some ways that is counterproductive as I'm willing to have 1 HR+ sessions but don't want to commit to that with a new girl until I get a sense of how things are going but if DFK and RO are on the table, the time spent on those activities is much more likely to result in a longer session automatically.

Mr Ho
08-16-16, 22:43
Rom Darmstadt after Sharks, I got a train to Frankfurt which only takes around 20-30 minutes and got a room near the station at Inter City hotel again. Perfectly clean and comfortable though they tried to get more money out of me the next morning when I checked out at 2 pm though I refused and they relented.

Got to Palace at around 5 pm (cab there cost less than E20). Was alarmed to see there were maybe only 20 girls there at the time. On a Saturday night! Did ponder bailing out if things didn't improve and going to Mainhatten but luckily the numbers picked up and there were perhaps 50-60 girls to pick from including a couple of old favourites which made it a night to remember.

5. Tara: A tall, pneumatic Ukrainian with huge plastic boobs, big eyes and brown hair. Perhaps early 30's. In my September 2015 visit she was giving me the hard sell. I didn't go for her as she had a deep fake tan which I don't like but she was natural this time which suits her as she is an attractive woman. Toyed with taking her mate but as they were non-committal about what was included decided to proceed with Tara alone which I may not have done if there were more girls around earlier on.

Some perfunctory foreplay before she moved to give me a blowjob. First she sprayed my cock with some sort of skin disinfectant and then put on a thick condom (It is very rare that I've ever not had owo at an FKK. I thought about letting her give me some head but try not to cum so I could save my juice for another girl but the blowjob despite these limitations was still good. I was almost ready to move onto sex and told her so. She then wanted to switch condoms "in case her teeth had damaged the rubber". I'm all for safe sex but seemed a bit extreme but I guess you can't criticise anyone for taking care of themselves. Unfortunately, I had lost some firmness so Tara applied some cream and started giving me a hand job. I was again tempted to write-off this session as I can wank myself off but she was very skilled and made it nice, slow and teasing. She is a very attractive girl and she combined it with nice eye contact and dirty talk which all made it a pleasant experience and eventually I unloaded. At the end, she was chatty enough and meandered in the room taking it up to the allotted 30 minutes. Within her limitations she is very good at what she does but I suspect most of us are looking for more. E50...This Tara the Ukrainian girl only gave you blowjob with condom on? WTF? If so, that is real messed up service. I never heard this one in any German FKK.

Be Wilder
08-17-16, 17:53
This Tara the Ukrainian girl only gave you blowjob with condom on? WTF? If so, that is real messed up service. I never heard this one in any German FKK.Second time I've encountered it. What she does, she does well but can't imagine she get's too much repeat custom.

Mr Ho
08-21-16, 12:52
Second time I've encountered it. What she does, she does well but can't imagine she get's too much repeat custom.Well I will have to be careful with her because I only accept BBBJ only.

Jmioffe
08-27-16, 02:00

... Was this her? http://www.the-palace.de/shop/c/7-category_default/shirts.jpg.

Hessen Bub
08-27-16, 08:18
That is Kathi.

HB.

MikeTk1974
08-28-16, 02:50
After first round in FKK world today, I arrived Palace by 19:30. This is my second time. More German gals are found. I found that top one gal look like USA pornstar Kayden Kross. She upsold threesome with her German friend. The total damage is 500 E. 250 E per gal. They have no kiss, no DATY, just lesbian and one cum in mouth. Last time I have a threesome session with two Spanish. Just I paid 150 E per gal. I lost my mind with her porn face. OMG! This club is a bad image in my memory. So far I have not taken any good session here.

Hessen Bub
08-28-16, 08:37
She upsold threesome with her German friend. The total damage is 500 E. 250 E per gal. They have no kiss, no DATY, just lesbian and one cum in mouth. For how long? 1 hour? 2 h?

HB.

Citizen Kane
08-28-16, 08:55
For how long? 1 hour? 2 h?

HB.15 minutes?

MikeTk1974
08-28-16, 09:39
For how long? 1 hour? 2 h?

HB.Hi HB,

One hour only. One cum in mouth. No DATY, 69. I expect that this price offer provide full service package except anal. This young "Kayden Kross" and her German friend are very naughty.

Anyway, it seems that many Germans work at this club rather than three months ago.

Mr Ho
08-28-16, 13:12
After first round in FKK world today, I arrived Palace by 19:30. This is my second time. More German gals are found. I found that top one gal look like USA pornstar Kayden Kross. She upsold threesome with her German friend. The total damage is 500 E. 250 E per gal. They have no kiss, no DATY, just lesbian and one cum in mouth. Last time I have a threesome session with two Spanish. Just I paid 150 E per gal. I lost my mind with her porn face. OMG! This club is a bad image in my memory. So far I have not taken any good session here.LOL what? LOL 500 euro for three some? That is 2.5 hours session worth if you do normal three some session without option LOL, I hope the session was at least 2 hours long LOL.

What were the names of these girls? Any tattoo or?

Jmioffe
08-28-16, 16:54
I found that top one gal look like USA pornstar Kayden Kross. She upsold threesome with her German friend. I'm guessing this was Stella. But who was her partner?

Jmioffe
08-28-16, 16:56
That is Kathi.

HB.Ah. I think she introduced herself to me as Masha. Recommended? I've never been with -- came on too strong, and when I declined, gave me a sour face. I thought that was a bad sign.

Hessen Bub
08-28-16, 17:02
Summer 2010 at Mainhattan her name was Mashka. "Don't touch my makeup!" No kissing. Her body was more trained, she was slimmer, had less tattoos and smaller fake tits. Session was bad. Guess her service didn't improve. Bon chance.

HB.

MikeTk1974
08-28-16, 19:47
LOL what? LOL 500 euro for three some? That is 2.5 hours session worth if you do normal three some session without option LOL, I hope the session was at least 2 hours long LOL.

What were the names of these girls? Any tattoo or?..I have not deal with the detail before session.

Anyway, I just remember that this top gal has a tattoo in right forearm only. Next one short gal who I don't care.

Be Wilder
08-28-16, 21:54
Was this her? http://www.the-palace.de/shop/c/7-category_default/shirts.jpg.

Yes, I'm pretty sure it is her or at the very least very similar looking.

Hessen Bub
08-28-16, 22:20
Hi HB,

One hour only. One cum in mouth. No DATY, 69. I expect that this price offer provide full service package except anal. Should have been 250€. 100€/ each for the time plus 50€ for CIM with one girl. Did you agree to the price before the session? Did they say DFK included? Then you should have taken them to the reception.

HB.

Free Dude
08-28-16, 22:36
They could have charged extra for the "lesbian show", that's another 50 x2. Maybe they charge it for every half hour of lesbian action, so it's 50 x4 and if they shared a drop of the CIM, tehre is your final 50. See, it is all very reasonable.

Hessen Bub
08-28-16, 23:04
Sorry, you are right, it was a bargain. Late summer sale so to say.

HB.

Mr Ho
08-29-16, 06:27
I'm guessing this was Stella. But who was her partner?I think it sound more like Kylie.

MikeTk1974
08-29-16, 08:57
They could have charged extra for the "lesbian show", that's another 50 x2. Maybe they charge it for every half hour of lesbian action, so it's 50 x4 and if they shared a drop of the CIM, tehre is your final 50. See, it is all very reasonable.No lesbian show. Just recommend me playing dildo games their pussy. Not asshole! Damn it.

Anyway, it is my great experience in FKK because I lost my mind with this naughty porn face.

Mr Ho
08-29-16, 22:10
I have not deal with the detail before session.

Anyway, I just remember that this top gal has a tattoo in right forearm only. Next one short gal who I don't care.Was she rather sportive thin? Then this is Kylie. Blonde.

Or.

Was she bit chubby with natural big boob? If so then Stella. Blonde also.

MikeTk1974
08-30-16, 05:00
Was she rather sportive thin? Then this is Kylie. Blonde.

Or.

Was she bit chubby with natural big boob? If so then Stella. Blonde also.It seems Stella. She is not skinny, fit body good shape with soft C cup.

Mr Ho
08-31-16, 03:16
It seems Stella. She is not skinny, fit body good shape with soft C cup.That sound Kylie as thin as in fit body, but her tits are not soft though due to silicone. Hmmm or it can be new girl.

Jmioffe
08-31-16, 22:24
That sound Kylie as thin as in fit body, but her tits are not soft though due to silicone. Hmmm or it can be new girl.I just looked at pictures of Kayden Cross and thought she looked more like Stella than Kylie. Kylie also usually pairs with Lulu though, so that could be the other "German" girl. (I know Lulu is Austrian.) What did her partner look like?

Plus fit is relative. To an American eye, Stella might be fit, and Kylie too skinny.

Hessen Bub
08-31-16, 22:47
Stella is the blonde with the short legs and bigger ass. At least bigger than Kylie, who is slim with a German KF34.

HB.

Mr Ho
08-31-16, 23:23
I just looked at pictures of Kayden Cross and thought she looked more like Stella than Kylie. Kylie also usually pairs with Lulu though, so that could be the other "German" girl. (I know Lulu is Austrian.) What did her partner look like?

Plus fit is relative. To an American eye, Stella might be fit, and Kylie too skinny.Lulu is Austrian, and tattooed up from head to toe, so I am not sure if it was her as he did not mention tattoo all over, but just right arm, it sound like Kylie as her silicone tits are not that big, but maybe the cup not see cup though.

VPete
09-11-16, 18:44
Ending my first business travel in Hessen, I was looking for something special during my last night in Frankfurt, before leaving back home to Spain.

A taxi driver recommended FKK Palace as a place to be.

So finally arrived there and was a little bit surprised that the entry was €75.

I'm just alive once, so may the service offer compensates the price.

With high expectations, I changed my clothes and ordered something from the well-sorted bar.

Sitting nearby the bar, I enjoyed a good view on mainly Slavic looking girls; Mainly from eastern Europe, I guess.

Somehow pretty but also mainly the typical stereotype cheap style of girls, flirting with common boring attitude.

Making my stay entertaining I took a spot around, checked out the cinema, the spa.

Coming back from the cinema a girl blocked my way asking me if I m brave enough to take a bad girl.

She looked familiar to me and had something from a very hot porn actress. May I saw here years ago in Ulm, but she didn't confirm my guess.

Something attracted me to her edge and self confident style or it was just her marvelous made boobs?!

Sitting back on a couch with her, getting a champagne on she introduced herself with Natasha.

She had a very good smell and the face I like to make hot stuff with.

The difference to other girls was for me her nice voice and the skilled ability of her hands.

Her hands moved to the right spot, turning my flame on without touching it, originating a massage-like sensation.

Shortly after finishing the Champagne, I wanted to see more of abilities of this hotty.

We discussed the price and she told me her services. To start a trial we agreed on 30 minutes with an option to make longer if the service is good.

According to our agreement we took the straight way to the rooms.

Girl Optic 8.

Tits 10+ (if you like well-made boobs).

Attitude: 10+.

Shape 8+.

Sign: Tarantula Tattoo on the shoulder + very long hair.

In the room the positive sensation was emphasized, she started a blowjob without using much her hands and teeth. Deep, wet and dirty with high pressure while she treated my balls perfectly with her "massage" skills.

She looked at me with this porno attitude while my dick disappeared on and on very deep in her mouth.

Always before I came she slowed down, very professional. Finally, I put aft 7 minutes the load of 3 days in her mouth, and she made the impression to like it. Maybe not like a girlfriend, more pleasure at work.

Now she wanted to give me a massage. I agreed.

While we had a pleasant, calm conversation I felt something strange happening.

In my age, it is not so easy to come back alive a second time, but while she was making a massage on my backside, my best friend got up again.

When she realized it, she reminded me that only 10 minutes are left, with a slightly cold attitude.

I agreed to take 1 hour longer, due the fact that she enabled MY wonder again.

It was her turn now. I explored her nice smelling holes, she presented marvelously to me.

OMG was this pussy wet. She dictated me to lay down and relax.

What followed was one of my best cowgirl rides ever. With momentum, deep and feeling.

Applying same "stop & go" technic like during blowjob.

Touching her nice breasts drove me totally crazy.

After changing the position I could finish her standing in front of the bed.

She let myself relax till my pleasure peak decayed.

My impression was that she is not in a hurry, she removed the condom and cleaned my best friend and we stayed the last 25 minutes having a nice AST.

Conclusively I had to say that after handing over €200 for very good services, I was so relaxed and empty that I didn't find any energy to take a second try with someone else.

If I come back to Hessen, she has good changes to be my prime again. No rip-off danger.

Nice body, well service and honest attitude with porn like skills.

The last hour in the club I tried out the spa which I liked pretty much.

Leaving the Palace with €450 less with the impression all not cheap but every penny worth.

Craiova
09-13-16, 17:16

So finally arrived there and was a little bit surprised that the entry was 75.

Shortly after finishing the Champagne, I wanted to see more of abilities of this hotty.

and we stayed the last 25 minutes having a nice AST.

Conclusively I had to say that after handing over 200 for very good services,

If I come back to Hessen, she has good changes to be my prime again. No rip-off danger.

Leaving the Palace with 450 less with the impression all not cheap but every penny worth.I am really glad for you that you after followed the most trustworthy source (a taxi driver LOL) you have found the reliable source for P6 ISG and immediately wrote this fantastic report. I haven't get your calculation with 450 Euro (75, champagne, 200 ?

BTW you get everywhere 25 minutes nice AST for 50 euro per 30 minutes. And to find one of the few Palace girls with " no rip-off danger" is almost more than luck bc Palace is well known in Frankfurt for the club with the most rip-off girls.

Danny227
09-13-16, 18:01
I am really glad for you that you after followed the most trustworthy source (a taxi driver LOL) you have found the reliable source for P6 ISG and immediately wrote this fantastic report. I haven't get your calculation with 450 Euro (75, champagne, 200 ?

BTW you get everywhere 25 minutes nice AST for 50 euro per 30 minutes. And to find one of the few Palace girls with " no rip-off danger" is almost more than luck bc Palace is well known in Frankfurt for the club with the most rip-off girls.I find you have a very "consistent" point of view, LOL.

VPete
09-15-16, 09:33
I find you have a very "consistent" point of view, LOL.Let me precise; not each and every drink I consumed was mentioned; Same as Eg girl's hair color (blonde).

Mr Ho
09-17-16, 12:31
Ending my first business travel in Hessen, I was looking for something special during my last night in Frankfurt, before leaving back home to Spain.

So finally arrived there and was a little bit surprised that the entry was 75.

With high expectations, I changed my clothes and ordered something from the well-sorted bar.

Sitting nearby the bar, I enjoyed a good view on mainly Slavic looking girls; Mainly from eastern Europe, I guess.

Somehow pretty but also mainly the typical stereotype cheap style of girls, flirting with common boring attitude.

Making my stay entertaining I took a spot around, checked out the cinema, the spa..Taxi driver get the money from the club if they take client to Palace.

Mr Ho
09-18-16, 12:38
Stella is the blonde with the short legs and bigger ass. At least bigger than Kylie, who is slim with a German KF34.

HB.What is German KF34?

Craiova
09-19-16, 16:48
What is German KF34?It's German dress size. A German 34 is skinny and is an UK 8 and an US 6.

Citizen Kane
09-19-16, 17:43
It's German dress size. A German 34 is skinny and is an UK 8 and an US 6.It's a bit concerning that you know that ;-)

My first guess would have been a u-boat.

Seriously.

Jmioffe
09-19-16, 17:48
It's German dress size. A German 34 is skinny and is an UK 8 and an US 6.Heh, I googled it and saw a bunch of engine parts and thought it meant "flat ass" (no junk in the trunk).

Craiova
09-19-16, 17:51
It's a bit concerning that you know that ;-)
LOL you're right. But it isn't as concerning as it looks bc I knew only the german 34 and for UK / US I spend just 20 seconds search.

Member #4585
09-19-16, 20:24
I just wanted to say that Palace on Sunday evening after the Automechnika Messe ended on the Saturday was pretty empty.

Not like Sharks which was late in the evening was mad mad mad for men all over the place after 11 pm from Wednesday onward to Saturday.

Mr Ho
09-20-16, 23:45
I just wanted to say that Palace on Sunday evening after the Automechnika Messe ended on the Saturday was pretty empty.

Not like Sharks which was late in the evening was mad mad mad for men all over the place after 11 pm from Wednesday onward to Saturday.Haha, it is about time for Tourist to realized how ripped of Palace girls are LOL.

It is about time for Palace management and girls to realize they should begin to go maybe little bit mild on their upsell and ripped off strategy LOL.

PussyLiccker
09-21-16, 04:36

Not like Sharks which was late in the evening was mad mad mad for men all over the place after 11 pm from Wednesday onward to Saturday.Last year it was similarly slow on a Sunday. LU wasn't different from the usual. The best I've seen of this place was Automech 2011(wasn't so bad back then) on Fri, that was a mad house at night, but what a LU! 150 girls that night with looooong wait for room. Good times. I think crowds shifts with the times, which club is hot at the time.

Messe times arn't worth it. I don't see much of a difference anymore. It's better to avoid.

PussyLiccker
09-21-16, 05:24
It's a bit concerning that you know that ;-)

My first guess would have been a u-boat.

Seriously.German reports describe girls with such sizing. It's more precise than stating slim (which can be arbitrary) as it's a common sizing system. I think the widest part of the woman (hips).

Look here, it has the KF(Konfektion) for her discription. http://www.6profis.de/sauna-club/willich/heaven7-saunaclub/ariana-14953.html

Hessen Bub
09-21-16, 06:54
Palace at Automechanica this year got really going after 10 pm. Before girl to men ration and LU was good. Less busy than 6 or 8 years ago, but ok.

HB.

Craiova
09-21-16, 07:43
[QUOTE=PussyLiccker;1939393], but what a LU! 150 girls that night with looooong wait for room. . [ / QUOcmTE]No fire rule allow 150 girls at Palace.

Craiova
09-21-16, 08:17
Delete this bc double

Danny227
09-22-16, 08:54

(And while I'm asking has anyone seen Nika in awhile? I know she moved to Oase, but it's been awhile since I've seen her as well. She's getting on in years though, it might be retiring time.).Nika still in Oase, but on vacation now to my understanding. Lulu is at Palace last time I saw her, but needs confirmation she is still there. Chiara yes, at Artemis, but service could be better, even though there something special about this girl.

Mr Ho
09-22-16, 09:44
It's German dress size. A German 34 is skinny and is an UK 8 and an US 6.Thank you buddy.

Craiova
09-22-16, 18:18

Such a shame, I don't think I've seen my faves such as Julia (Ainoa),.Ex Mainhattan Ainoa is still working at Palace, her last nick there is Julie. Yep Julie / Ainoa under my all time best 10 girls.

Can't find on Palace HP the site with the girls attendance anymore. Julie (Ainoa) was one of the few girls to use it therefore you could see if she works. I think they removed this site after the Artemis raid or I just can't find it.

Hessen Bub
09-22-16, 23:48
Lulu, Gina, Anisa, Jenny, Nicky, Ruby, Alice, Maria, Olga, Angelique, Anja, Anna, Denisa, Marisol. Still there last week.

HB.

Mr Ho
09-23-16, 11:29
Lulu, Gina, Anisa, Jenny, Nicky, Ruby, Alice, Maria, Olga, Angelique, Anja, Anna, Denisa, Marisol. Still there last week.

HB.No Kylie, the german blonde girl?

Hessen Bub
09-23-16, 21:35
No. No Kylie.

HB.

Mr Ho
09-24-16, 02:21
No. No Kylie.

HB.OK, so maybe she quit then. Thank you Mr HB.

Hessen Bub
09-24-16, 08:39
OK, so maybe she quit then. Thank you Mr HB.Wouldn't go that far just because she wasn't working that day. Let's see if she returns.

HB.

Mr Ho
09-24-16, 09:01
Wouldn't go that far just because she wasn't working that day. Let's see if she returns.

HB.Right, or maybe she changed the club. If I see her in different club, I will let you know.

Be Wilder
09-24-16, 09:37
Taxi driver get the money from the club if they take client to Palace.They do for Oase as well with the added benefit for the driver of a much bigger fare. Fell for it first time I went to Frankfurt in 2006 and spent E100 on cab to / from Oase whereas to / from Palace would have cost less than E40.

Mr Ho
09-24-16, 10:37
They do for Oase as well with the added benefit for the driver of a much bigger fare. Fell for it first time I went to Frankfurt in 2006 and spent E100 on cab to / from Oase whereas to / from Palace would have cost less than E40.Yeah some taxi driver can be real ass, but some are nice and interesting.

Do you guys know any best German restaurant, sausage place, Indian food and most importantly best kebab in Frankfurt? Preferably within 5 to 10 min walk from Frankfurt main station.

Be Wilder
09-24-16, 20:01
Yeah some taxi driver can be real ass, but some are nice and interesting.

Do you guys know any best German restaurant, sausage place, Indian food and most importantly best kebab in Frankfurt? Preferably within 5 to 10 min walk from Frankfurt main station.To be fair to him, I only knew about the RLD by the station but he told me FKKs were the way to go and so he opened up a new world to me. I had seen ads for Palace on cabs but he told me Oase was much better and did tell me how much it'd cost before the journey.

Re Indian food and kebabs, stroll down Munchener St opposite the station. Doesn't look like much but has some great food. Lahore Kebab house and a large Turkish place on the corner a little further up are very nice. I usually lunch there before I head to Palace or a train onto Oase.

Be Wilder
09-24-16, 20:04
Had a bit of a lie-in before checking out of my hotel on my way to Frankfurt for Palace. The weather was so fantastic, and with no hotel booked thought about re-jigging things with maybe going to Mainhatten for the day and Palace in the evening and when I got to Darmstadt station saw the ICE train which I was getting anyway could take me to Giessen in little over an hour which opens up World which has fantastic grounds. Worth noting for future reference that there is a direct train from the southern most Hessen club to the northern most but in the end I stuck with Plan A. Booked into IBIS Styles near the Hauptbahnhof and it seemed a bit pricey at around E80. The receptionist told me it was going to be E200+ from Monday onwards as there was a big messe starting. That made my mind up to make both Sun and Mon at Oase (I'd only booked my hotel for Oase for Sunday) and I then went for a wander around Frankfurt before getting to Palace at 7.

Palace seems to have a bad reputation but in my experience the last 2 years, it is perfectly fine. The girls are no more or less sharky than at other places; there is more variety and some real stunners amongst them. Possibly less french kissing and reverse oral offered as standard but as its something I can live with or without that's not a big issue for me and it seems to be on the decline generally. There is only one really annoying woman who must be about 40 who is really persistent (short blonde hair and reeks of cigarettes who whispers filth into your ear hoping to entice you into the room and who must have an awful memory as she tries every hour or so). There were maybe 50-60 girls on that night so a lot to choose from.

5. Katherine: I was pleased to see Katherine who was one of the highlights of my July trip and I had no hesitation in whisking her to the room for an hour. My only dilemna was whether to have a threesome and asked her if she had a favored friend. She called one of her friends called Jacqueline who I have previously had twice (once as Carla at Oase) and who is also gorgeous and like Katherine has an atypical look from your normal FKK girl with a classier demeanour. It would have been an absolute pleasure but unfortunately she said she was just about to go in with another client. Not to worry. I had no doubt Katherine would be more than enough to satisfy my raging desires and so it proved to be the case.

Katherine is tall slim, brown hair, big eyes, cute, upturned nose and has a natural look. Had a very good hour, taking my time with lots of kissing, mutual feasting on each other's torsos, she gave a series of blow jobs with me stopping her each time I was close to cumming as this time I wanted to finish with sex and I did really enjoy doing her in missionary. She has such a beautiful face it was a treat to see it whilst shagging. As I knew it would be. An absolutely fantastic hour and what whoring is all about at its best. Good sex with a beautiful, pleasant, young woman for not very much money. E100.

6. Ina and Marsha: - I had worked out in advance that my next new girl was going to be my 500th prostitute! Was looking for a stunner for that landmark. Earlier had caught up with another memorable ex. Busty brunette Daniella and she had a a new friend in tow another good looking brunette was was even bustier (both fake) and had earmarked them for my last session of the night but after Katherine I was craving something new. Got talking to a dark blonde (Ina) with a passing resemblance to Shakira and she seemed nice enough and decided to take her. At the last moment, I told her to bring her friend (Marsha) as she was even better looking and possibly the best looking girl of the night. She was taller, slimmer, dark blonde and model like face. Most FKK girls I choose are very pretty to gorgeous but she would not be out of place on a catwalk. I'm not sure which one counts as the 500th but either was worthy of the accolade.

A wonderful threesome which mainly consisted of me lying down and being pleasured by two beautiful blondes. What made it special was that rather than taking turns (with a little wipe down in between which seems the normal operation) they gave me a double header with one sucking and the other licking the base or swapped seamlessly. They were obviously comfortable with each others saliva and offered a lezzie show. Was tempted but the only good one I've ever had was in Bangkok's infamous Eden Club so declined which I regret a bit now as they also had a good rapport. Occasionally I would pull one over so I could feel her smooth body and chew on her tits and eventually I came with Ina dangling her tits in my mouth whilst Marsha oiled up my cock and played a little with my arse whilst maintaining eye contact before. All in all a very good session which lasted just short of an hour. E200.

I then had a massage from the slightly hunched masseuse (wasn't very good) and fell asleep in the quiet area which is rare for me. I woke up and it was 3 am but I just couldn't summon any energy for another session. I tried to get up and find Daniella and her mate for a big tit threesome but I felt like a punch drunk boxer so went back to the hotel contended but also frustrated that I didn't get my normal 3 shots (seems to be my average though sometimes go up to 4 and sometimes slip to 2) though I still had two days to go at Oase.

Exodus8
09-24-16, 20:10
6. Ina and Marsha: - I had worked out in advance that my next new girl was going to be my 500th prostitute! Thanks for the reports! Next landmark should be 1000th tutes, LOL.

Be Wilder
09-24-16, 20:34
Thanks for the reports! Next landmark should be 1000th tutes, LOL.27 years to get there! Not sure I'll be around in another 27 years albeit the last 100 came in 2 years so the rate is increasing!

Jmioffe
09-24-16, 21:21
OK, so maybe she quit then. Thank you Mr HB.Kylie comes and goes very irregularly. She may still be there -- at least some have told me so -- but I haven't seen her in a year of visits.

Sebastiane
09-24-16, 21:22
Had a bit of a lie-in before checking out of my hotel on my way to Frankfurt for Palace. The weather was so fantastic, and with no hotel booked thought about re-jigging things with maybe going to Mainhatten for the day and Palace in the evening and when I got to Darmstadt station saw the ICE train which I was getting anyway could take me to Giessen in little over an hour which opens up World which has fantastic grounds. Worth noting for future reference that there is a direct train from the southern most Hessen club to the northern most but in the end I stuck with Plan A. Booked into IBIS Styles near the Hauptbahnhof and it seemed a bit pricey at around E80. The receptionist told me it was going to be E200+ from Monday onwards as there was a big messe starting. That made my mind up to make both Sun and Mon at Oase (I'd only booked my hotel for Oase for Sunday) and I then went for a wander around Frankfurt before getting to Palace at 7.

Palace seems to have a bad reputation but in my experience the last 2 years, it is perfectly fine. The girls are no more or less sharky than at other places; there is more variety and some real stunners amongst them.Great report! Brings back a lot of memories of my great times there. I have not been for a year. These girls seem new although Ina I've been with twice -- once at Palace and once at Paradise (where she is Ani) again a threesome with a Polish girl. This Marsha and Katherine sound interesting. Are they German?

Jmioffe
09-24-16, 21:24
There is only one really annoying woman who must be about 40 who is really persistent (short blonde hair and reeks of cigarettes who whispers filth into your ear hoping to entice you into the room and who must have an awful memory as she tries every hour or so). Imka? Kinda like a older blonde Bond villainess. You know you've been there enough when she doesn't bother you anymore.

Be Wilder
09-24-16, 21:29
Imka? Kinda like a older blonde Bond villainess. You know you've been there enough when she doesn't bother you anymore.Don't know her name as I try to avoid engaging in conversation in case it encourages her more but the Bond villianess is an apt description!

Hessen Bub
09-24-16, 21:34
Yes. That's Imka. Pushy. Annoying. Short hair. Older.

Kylie does two or three week breaks.

HB.

Pistons
09-24-16, 23:30
: - I had worked out in advance that my next new girl was going to be my 500th prostitute!.I am really impressed by the fact that you have kept count for so long.

Be Wilder
09-25-16, 20:16
Great report! Brings back a lot of memories of my great times there. I have not been for a year. These girls seem new although Ina I've been with twice -- once at Palace and once at Paradise (where she is Ani) again a threesome with a Polish girl. This Marsha and Katherine sound interesting. Are they German?No both Romanian (and don't hide it). Katherine used to work at World in 2014 and I actually recognised her as I was between her and another girl for my last World choice in 2014.

Hessen Bub
09-25-16, 20:19
Katherine is tall slim, brown hair, big eyes, cute, upturned nose and has a natural look. Had a very good hour, taking my time with lots of kissing, mutual feasting on each other's torsos, she gave a series of blow jobs with me stopping her each time I was close to cumming as this time I wanted to finish with sex and I did really enjoy doing her in missionary. She has such a beautiful face it was a treat to see it whilst shagging. As I knew it would be. An absolutely fantastic hour and what whoring is all about at its best. Good sex with a beautiful, pleasant, young woman for not very much money. E100.

Ah. Kathrin. Former World girl. Friends with Angel two years ago. Came from Finca.

HB.

Be Wilder
09-25-16, 20:22
I am really impressed by the fact that you have kept count for so long.Keep a spreadsheet. It's that statistical bent that makes me also write reports! Somehow it's all part of the experience.

Jmioffe
09-26-16, 23:28
Keep a spreadsheet. It's that statistical bent that makes me also write reports! Somehow it's all part of the experience.I've gotten a little stats nerdy myself with this info. Flags, location, rating.

Surprisingly, my "Romanian" count is only about 25% of the total, and my average experience is a 7. 1 (out of 10).

Be Wilder
09-27-16, 20:59
I've gotten a little stats nerdy myself with this info. Flags, location, rating.

Surprisingly, my "Romanian" count is only about 25% of the total, and my average experience is a 7. 1 (out of 10).I record the name, price, nationality (I can boast 66 flags), brief description of looks (e.g. Pretty, petite blonde early 20's) and service (e.g. DFK, owo, ro, s), a rating of her attractiveness from Grade A to Grade D (though with hindsight wish I did a 1-10 rating) and then an upward or downward arrow to denote if the experience was positive or negative. The text is in red if it is a repeat girl.

Danny227
09-27-16, 21:32
Keep a spreadsheet. It's that statistical bent that makes me also write reports! Somehow it's all part of the experience.We should do a google docs with names and ranking by each member.

Pistons
09-27-16, 22:26
Maybe in the future there will be an augmented reality app that lets us rate girls on the go with facial recognition built into these contact lenses. That way we could also record our sessions. Untill then I think I'll pass.

Danny227
09-27-16, 22:59
Maybe in the future there will be an augmented reality app that lets us rate girls on the go with facial recognition built into these contact lenses. That way we could also record our sessions. Untill then I think I'll pass.Something far more simple. The names of the girls in a particular club, a simple ranking of 1-10 that each of us enters is all that is needed. With a large enough sample, it will essentially remove out liar impact and give a general indication of the girl. If five people give a girl a ranking of 1 that would be significant. One person cannot influence results alone and not every member has voting right to begin with, so to avoid girls creating user names and voting. Of course, this can / should be refined, but the general simplicity is all that is needed.

PayForIt
10-01-16, 16:00
Got to FRA late and had to decide which club to select. Staying not far from airport. Considered Sharks but long trip to Darmstadt and wouldn't arrive till 11.30 so decided to revisit Palace as it was closest.

75 entry in as normal (I do wonder if there ought to be a discount after a certain time) and into lockers. Stunning looking barmaid dressed in police woman's outfit was very nice to speak to during the night.

Food was very poor indeed and I was hungry but had to make do with some vegetables and potatoes. Neither of which were good.

I know Palace has a reputation of sharky girls but I don't find them any worse than anywhere else. Yes a few asked if I wanted to go to the room with them before even asking for a name but so what? It's easy to say no.

Best looking girl in the place for me was Jessica. Tall blonde / mousey hair with very pretty face. She had small natural bee cups and her bum was a bit too curvy for me but her facial beauty meant I had to try her. Service was ok if a bit functional and it was clear that whilst I liked her the chemistry wasn't great. Ended after only 30 minutes.

Then had something of a nightmare. Returned to my main locker (I don't use the small money lockers in any clubs) only to find everything gone. No clothes, shoes, phone, no wallet. I am standing there thinking that not only do I have no way of paying Jessica but I am returning to my hotel with a towel on! I go to reception in a state of panic only to be told that I had foolishly left my locker open, the maid had seen it. Reported it and they moved the entire contents of my locker into a new locker which they locked. They took me to it and I swapped everything back into mine (obviously with the key FOB system I'd spent cash on drinks etc). How very honest of the maid / the club. Gave her a tip immediately and lot of thanks. Nothing missing at all. Very lucky indeed.

Then spent far too long perusing the options. The LU is ok if not great but certainly enough to choose from. Made a silly mistake of telling Natasha (blonde curly shoulder length hair, see cups, natural) I might want to see her later. Mistake because she was then taken for the entire 4. 5 hours I was there!

Considered Olga. Very lovely big naturals but opted not to. Spoke for a while with Aida. Slim Spanish brunette. Like us all, when I hear that they are Spanish I laugh. Especially as I speak Spanish. But to my total surprise this girl not only spoke fluently (far more so than me) but also knew cities inside out in Spain and she was very clearly from Spain. First girl to really upsell. Told me she didn't do DFK unless my budget was high enough. I told her kissing is not extra and she vehemently disagreed. Her call. Mine was to pass. Shame. Big bolt ONS but great body.

After too many beers / wines etc finally made what for me was an odd second selection. Laura. Big blonde, voluptuous, very "curvey" with very big (but well done) sillicones. She sported a 1940's style hair cut which really looked good on her. Off to room for 1 hour of bliss. Great girl who knew what to do and how to impress.

So that was that in Palace. I haven't been to it too many times but each time I have I have really enjoyed it. I think it's a better club than people give it credit for but maybe I just got lucky the times I have attended.

Craiova
10-01-16, 16:18
Got to FRA late and had to decide which club to select. Staying not far from airport. Considered Sharks but long trip to Darmstadt and wouldn't arrive till 11.30 so decided to revisit Palace as it was closest.
You don't need much longer from airport to Sharks than to Palace. Only less than 10 minutes more one way to Sharks.

PayForIt
10-01-16, 16:35
You don't need much longer from airport to Sharks than to Palace. Only less than 10 minutes more one way to Sharks.Yes I could see there wasn't much in it but wanted to revisit both Palace and Mainhattan instead of just always heading to Sharks when I'm in FRA. Will do one trip to Sharks and one to Mainhattan.

AdamCki
10-01-16, 19:42
Hessen Bub or anybody, do you know if uruguayan / argentinian top pro escort lady Karla or Carla still works at Palace once in a while? I was with her twice in 2013 2014 and it was just incredible super outstanding. 2 hours each time, number one ever.

At Palace last March I THINK I spotted the famous spanish / rumenian Carla from World (say 2010-2014?) aka the breast, then she went to Oase for a while I read. Can it be HB?

Craiova
10-01-16, 20:09
At Palace last March I THINK I spotted the famous spanish / rumenian Carla from World (say 2010-2014?) aka the breast, then she wt to Oase for a while I read. Can it be HB?Carla "the tits" I also remember gave an intermezzo at Palace between World and Oase. Yep famous but for me only for her optic and her incredible elegant way of walking. Was a long time my optic fav at World. Her service was ok, slightly above average but AFAIK she's never performed real top level.

Ortos
10-01-16, 20:11
Carla "the tits" I also remeber gave an intermezzo at Palace between World and Oase. Yep famous but for me only for her optic and her incredible elegant way of walking. Was a long time my optic fav at World. Her service was ok, slightly above average but AFAIK she's never performed real top level.Is this the somewhat curvy Carla, with short hair (I mean down to shoulder or just below) that worked at World for a couple of years and then moved for short times to Oase and Sharks?

Craiova
10-01-16, 20:22
Is this the somewhat curvy Carla, with short hair (I mean down to shoulder or just below) that worked at World for a couple of years and then moved for short times to Oase and Sharks?Yep that's her.

Hessen Bub
10-01-16, 22:49
Hessen Bub or anybody, do you know if uruguayan / argentinian top pro escort lady Karla or Carla still works at Palace once in a while? I was with her twice in 2013 2014 and it was just incredible super outstanding. 2 hours each time, number one ever.

Haven't seen her for years.

HB.

Jmioffe
10-02-16, 03:21
Considered Olga. Very lovely big naturals but opted not to.Olga is a sweetheart. As far as I can tell, she's Spanish. I'd be interested to hear if (and surprised to hear!) she's not.

Mr Ho
10-02-16, 07:03

75 entry in as normal (I do wonder if there ought to be a discount after a certain time) and into lockers. Stunning looking barmaid dressed in police woman's outfit was very nice to speak to during the night.

Food was very poor indeed and I was hungry but had to make do with some vegetables and potatoes. Neither of which were good.

I know Palace has a reputation of sharky girls but I don't find them any worse than anywhere else. Yes a few asked if I wanted to go to the room with them before even asking for a name but so what? It's easy to say no.

Best looking girl in the place for me was Jessica...Every time I am in Frankfurt, I am always tempted to go to with her Sharks or Oase.

However, me too find Palace line up to be best in Frankfurt area. What I mean is that, you do find stunners like 9/10 at palace, where as in Sharks or Oase, top girls level is way lower than palace.

Yes, there are many silicone, tattoo etc at palace, but stunners level at palace is higher than Oase or sharks, it maybe wise for just go to palace and room with only stunners, there always are 2 or 3 stunners at palace.

I am always tempted to go to Oase or sharks though. I find stunner level highest at palace, and Oase has higher stunner level than sharks.

PussyLiccker
10-02-16, 15:15
Olga is a sweetheart. As far as I can tell, she's Spanish. I'd be interested to hear if (and surprised to hear!) she's not.I remember Olga. Yeah, she is a good provider, but a bit of an older type lady. Couple years back, I ended up sessioning her in the kino since it was pitch dark, and didn't know until I came out of the kino. LOL.

Really Mr Ho? Palace has most stunners? We got different glasses that's for sure. LOL. Perhaps you prefer a certain type of look (tattoos, silicones, and more mature looks) since Artemis is another go to club for you, and similarly for Pistons and PFI. It seems punters get draw to similar type venues.

Hessen Bub
10-02-16, 16:09
Palace, Artemis, GoldenTime, Paradise Stuttgart. For me all of these clubs feature the highest percentage of girls with silicone, tattoos, plastic surgery and older girls. If that's what you are into and if you can live with either higher prices for good service or with sub average service for standard pricing. Go there. Of course this is a generalization but there's some truth in it.

HB.

Craiova
10-02-16, 16:14
Palace, Artemis, GoldenTime, Paradise Stuttgart. For me all of these clubs feature the highest percentage of girls with silicone, tattoos, plastic surgery and older girls. If that's what you are into and if you can live with either higher prices for good service or with sub average service for standard pricing. Go there. Of course this is a generalization but there's some truth in it.+1 exactly, therefore none of these clubs a regular club of me.

PussyLiccker
10-02-16, 16:39
Palace, Artemis, GoldenTime, Paradise Stuttgart. For me all of these clubs feature the highest percentage of girls with silicone, tattoos, plastic surgery and older girls. If that's what you are into and if you can live with either higher prices for good service or with sub average service for standard pricing. Go there. Of course this is a generalization but there's some truth in it.

HB.It is indeed a generalization. I can list out girls I've been with that don't fit your assumptions. Also, another generalization in service per pricing which isn't true at all. You are equating the general 100 Euros to get barely a decent service at Palace(Oase is at the same level and lines are blurred), which doesn't happen to me at GT. Severity is huge at Palace, and therefor picks have been very limited, and last time didn't go with anybody. And as for Artemis, definitely not on the same level either.

Hessen Bub
10-02-16, 17:53
It is indeed a generalization. I can list out girls I've been with that don't fit your assumptions. (Me too. Actually 99% of my girls at those clubs don't fit my assumptions.

Also, another generalization in service per pricing which isn't true at all. You are equating the general 100 Euros to get barely a decent service at Palace(This is not that much a generalization. Decent service including DFK at Palace will be difficult to find at Palace from girls I find interesting.

HB.

PussyLiccker
10-02-16, 19:30
This is not that much a generalization. Decent service including DFK at Palace will be difficult to find at Palace from girls I find interesting.

HB.Same thoughts, and chances are low to get even a decent service at Palace without proposals of 100 minimum for kissing (which is what I meant). The place has gotten less and less interesting for picks over the years on top of theach general upselling attitudes.

My point is that you are equating all the clubs you listed as being the same. It's not. GT is definitely not as severe as Palace, Oase, or Artemis when it comes to pricing per service. Don't get 100 minimum for kissing there.

I can list a lot of girls I've gone with at GT that don't fit the generalization in silicone and age. I personally steer toward lower age in general.

Hessen Bub
10-02-16, 21:42
My point is that you are equating all the clubs you listed as being the same. It's not. GT is definitely not as severe as Palace, Oase, or Artemis when it comes to pricing per service. Don't get 100 minimum for kissing there.

I can list a lot of girls I've gone with at GT that don't fit the generalization in silicone and age. I personally steer toward lower age in general.Depends maybe on your status in the club: Regular or newbie or rare visitor. I got quite good service there as well. But I also get great service from some girls at Palace.

HB.

Mr Ho
10-02-16, 22:31

HB.Then where are supposed to go? LOL.

Like in Hessen, the level of stunners in terms of looks are much lower in Sharks and Oase comparison to palace.

PussyLiccker
10-02-16, 22:48
I have been to many clubs in my time. A lot of them have their share of regulars. There were clubs I've consistently have gotten good to great services. Some very consistent as a non-regular.

I've run into some good sessions at Palace in my time also. The club is generally recognized as girls don't kiss for 50 Euros or even 100 Euro sessions to be a crapshoot. Just the LU is not worth it to deal with such vibes. It's always been hard picking and really very few sessions I'very had. Last visit was none, and upselling wasn't the factor.

The only variable is touristy club will tend to have such professional vibe. You notice the changes over the years.

Breadman
10-02-16, 23:24

HB.What's the correlation of management to this problem of aging talent I wonder? Do all of these clubs employ women managers? If so, are those woman managers x workers?

Pistons
10-03-16, 05:31
Every time I am in Frankfurt, I am always tempted to go to with her Sharks or Oase.

However, me too find Palace line up to be best in Frankfurt area. What I mean is that, you do find stunners like 9/10 at palace, where as in Sharks or Oase, top girls level is way lower than palace.

Yes, there are many silicone, tattoo etc at palace, but stunners level at palace is higher than Oase or sharks, it maybe wise for just go to palace and room with only stunners, there always are 2 or 3 stunners at palace.

I am always tempted to go to Oase or sharks though. I find stunner level highest at palace, and Oase has higher stunner level than sharks.Some of the top sharks girls only tends to work 3 or 4 days a week. Or even less. Go there on the wrong days, and you miss them. While at Oase the line up can fluctuate heavily. Maybe Palace has a higher percentage of stunners in average. But that might also be just an illusion because the lineup is also quite a bit smaller than at Oase or Sharks. Maybe 50-60 girls work weekends at palace. Maybe 80 at Oase. Maybe 90 at sharks. Average.

Mr Ho
10-03-16, 07:54
Some of the top sharks girls only tends to work 3 or 4 days a week. Or even less. Go there on the wrong days, and you miss them. While at Oase the line up can fluctuate heavily. Maybe Palace has a higher percentage of stunners in average. But that might also be just an illusion because the lineup is also quite a bit smaller than at Oase or Sharks. Maybe 50-60 girls work weekends at palace. Maybe 80 at Oase. Maybe 90 at sharks. Average.In Oase, I met 2 stunners and at FKK sharks none, but I have not frequented that two clubs enough, so I cannot say for sure, but I did feel that stunners at palace are higher in looks than sharks or Oase.

Sharks definitely had youngest line up than palace because palace LU are rather 25 plus or even older. Am I accurate about Sharks LU are younger than Oase or palace?

Only good thing I found at Palace was the higher level of stunners, separate smoking area, clearer vision of main bar to look at girls than Oase (where main bar is so dim) or Sharks.

Sharks also offered no complaint for going just for 30 min to room and service was acceptable, where as in FKK palace, you most likely get real complaint and lousy service for 30 min LOL.

Surprisingly, I went to 30 min session in room with one good looking Romanian girl in palace who was kinda moving around alone, away from Romanian gang, she was hot and she offered me good service for just 30 min, she had short blonde hair, quite tall, no tattoo I think, but other than her, I doubt palace will offer good service for just 30 min LOL.

It is hard to determine which clubs to go within limited time, but considering Palace LU rarely change? It maybe good idea to try all three once again. Hmmmm make me wonder LOL.

Lefeu
10-03-16, 13:28
Some of the top sharks girls only tends to work 3 or 4 days a week. Or even less. Go there on the wrong days, and you miss them. While at Oase the line up can fluctuate heavily. Maybe Palace has a higher percentage of stunners in average. But that might also be just an illusion because the lineup is also quite a bit smaller than at Oase or Sharks. Maybe 50-60 girls work weekends at palace. Maybe 80 at Oase. Maybe 90 at sharks. Average.I was there last week and I noticed the same thing. Palace had more eye candy, and more silicones. But the girls were so mercenaries. They practice the art of getting as much money from you as they can, while delivering as little as possible.

I found the other clubs to be a breath of fresh air in comparison. If one takes their time, you can find the same eye candy at other clubs, with much less hassle.

Pistons
10-03-16, 22:15
It is hard to determine which clubs to go within limited time, but considering Palace LU rarely change? It maybe good idea to try all three once again. Hmmmm make me wonder LOL.Maybe, or ditch Palace and go Oceans instead? Girls are younger and just as many, or more hotties and service is better. Oase is a bit seasonal maybe. If it really goes down this fall with their LU I'll skip that one soon too. Sharks seems to get some new nice faces recently. At least for me, so still interresting.

Mr Ho
10-03-16, 22:59
Maybe, or ditch Palace and go Oceans instead? Girls are younger and just as many, or more hotties and service is better. Oase is a bit seasonal maybe. If it really goes down this fall with their LU I'll skip that one soon too. Sharks seems to get some new nice faces recently. At least for me, so still interresting.Hmm Oceans, I never thought of that, I did not know about that place.

How is Oceans comparison to Palace in aspect of stunners level. OK younger part you mention is great, but are stunners at oceans as good as palace and pricing are the same?

Is it hard to get there?

Pistons
10-04-16, 04:46
It is a 2 h drive from Frankfurt (just north of Dusseldorf). You know you can search for all these fkk's at Google Maps right? You can even search for 'FKK' within a map area and it shows you most of the clubs there... Read the Oceans thread for info I suppose. You can also reach it by S-bahn in Dusseldorf (Dusseldorf-Rath station and a short walk).

Not all agree on looks, but I'd say it is a small notch above sharks (which is 2nd imo) ATM. Haven't been to palace in about a year though. But palace was never that good in optics in my visits there.

Sharks has more diversity, but the top 10 at Oceans is really strong right now (thursday-saturday is best. And more and more crowded through those 3 nights), and age is young... 20-23. For me, sharks has just as good top 2-3, but they dont work all days, and can be busy. I feel I have better reserves at Oceans. Thats why it tops it...

Mr Ho
10-04-16, 06:40
It is a 2 h drive from Frankfurt (just north of Dusseldorf). You know you can search for all these fkk's at Google Maps right? You can even search for 'FKK' within a map area and it shows you most of the clubs there... Read the Oceans thread for info I suppose. You can also reach it by S-bahn in Dusseldorf (Dusseldorf-Rath station and a short walk).

Not all agree on looks, but I'd say it is a small notch above sharks (which is 2nd imo) ATM. Haven't been to palace in about a year though. But palace was never that good in optics in my visits there.

Sharks has more diversity, but the top 10 at Oceans is really strong right now (thursday-saturday is best. And more and more crowded through those 3 nights), and age is young... 20-23. For me, sharks has just as good top 2-3, but they dont work all days, and can be busy. I feel I have better reserves at Oceans. That's why it tops it...For me oddly enough, Palace and Artemis always provide me the stunners I want, but Sharks when I once visited last August, it disappointed me with the level of stunners, stunners at sharks were lower in looks than stunners in palace.

However, sharks offered good service in room and age of LU seemed to be also lower with less silicone, tattoos etc.

Hmmm. If oceans is similar to sharks or Oase, it is more wise distance wise to take a another chance at sharks.

Dick Travel
10-04-16, 21:08
Hi all.

I will be around FRA on a Tuesday in November and am thinking about indulging, first thought was Sharks but it's been suggested not great on Tues.

Can anyone advise on whether Palace is good for a visit on a Tuesday night? Line up ok?

Many thanks.

Pistons
10-04-16, 23:22
Hmmm. If oceans is similar to sharks or Oase, it is more wise distance wise to take a another chance at sharks.It is somewhere else. Not the same as any of the two. Different place, different type of girls.

TrueNature
10-13-16, 00:06
Hey guys,

Please I need your help:

At palace over last 3 years was always same line up more or less, the german girls on table next smoke room are hottest with Chiara, Kylie, Lulu Gina and the Stella even if she is too large to my taste a friend of mine took her and she was not really a good call as she is very lazy, those are pretty expensive girls every time asking tips, one Romanian with tan line has great body 8-9 and face average like 5-6 , the german girls have all a 9 body and a 7-8 face, honestly at palace I always find hot girl, not huge line up but quality over quantity, now I m driving from south of France to Frankfurt, , I tried globe and line up was lower than palace, never tried Stuttgart (how is it?) , Berlin is a level under Frankfurt as for Frankfurt best clubs are Palace and Sharks, in NWR Goldentime not bad but 2. 5 hrs to drive that's a stretch. So please how is Aca or ocean? I think honestly hottest girls are at palace I don't mind silicone but I like hot girls, a girl you could be proud outside of the club and not just a good BJ in the room.

Oase has very average looking Romanian to my taste and I would really like if you guys give me your true impression on palace (and sharks) compare to Stuttgart or other clubs.

Top at Palace are Chiara, Lulu (anal she likes it), the Romanian girl with tanning line like tong she foes gymnast positions amazing and dildo in pussy while sucking.

Pistons
10-13-16, 02:39
Well Lulu is at Sharks now together with Stella. But if that german group of Palace girls is your 'type', I am hardly the right guy to help you. Tried both Lulu (while at Artemis) and Stella (at Palace), and they all fall under my lower 1/4 category. If you ask me, that group should get less paid. Not more, hehe. Lazy complaining terrible fake titted facial painted upsellers with no passion...

Jmioffe
10-13-16, 02:54
Well Lulu is at Sharks now together with Stella. Interesting, please do tell more. Are the rest of that Palace group at Sharks now too -- Chiara, Kylie, Gina, Jenny, Nicki, Marie, Alexandra? Nika is still at Oase? I'd think Lulu and Stella would have a harder time at Sharks than Palace -- Stella because of service levels, Lulu because the tattoo aesthetic in the face of all the fresh Romanians there.

TrueNature
10-13-16, 03:06
Well Lulu is at Sharks now together with Stella. But if that german group of Palace girls is your 'type', I am hardly the right guy to help you. Tried both Lulu (while at Artemis) and Stella (at Palace), and they all fall under my lower 1/4 category. If you ask me, that group should get less paid. Not more, hehe. Lazy complaining terrible fake titted facial painted upsellers with no passion...Wow interesting! Thanks! So Lulu and Stella at sharks wow, what about Jenny she was hot! And new faces palace then? As for your taste I love natural girls too as long as cute face and not fat, if beautiful natural tits then its keeper! Which place you think has best stunners? Really appreciated help so in font drive all Germany north to south hahhah.

Pistons
10-13-16, 03:08
Well Sharks has a small influx/cohort of terrible service providers at the moment. I guess they are thinking they can get in there and underperform just leeching of the much greater visitor number there.

So Sharks is getting a bit two sided. On one hand you have the great performers. On the other hand some of the worst performers anywhere has recently moved there also... but they get lost in the crowd a bit here on the forum and the german locals just avoid them...

Only time will tell which group survives... I would put my money on the good bunch.

P.S.: I don't know the specific names of the rest of that Palace group, but I only recognized the 2 faces of Lulu and Stella.

TrueNature
10-13-16, 03:11
Well Sharks has a small influx/cohort of terrible service providers at the moment. I guess they are thinking they can get in there and underperform just leeching of the much greater visitor number there.

P.S.: I don't know the specific names of the rest of that Palace group, but I only recognized the 2 faces of Lulu and Stella.Which club has most stunners for you these days? Pretty face, and hot body, would really like go to the right place.

Craiova
10-13-16, 03:35
Frankfurt best clubs are Palace and Sharks,.For me Palace is the worst club of the Frankfurt big5 clubs.

TrueNature
10-13-16, 03:48
For me Palace is the worst club of the Frankfurt big5 clubs.Please tell me the top clubs with best stunner gorgeous girls thanks! Its so hard to drive all over.

Craiova
10-13-16, 04:24
Please tell me the top clubs with best stunner gorgeous girls thanks! Its so hard to drive all over.Just look on your own ISG post history, you get enough answers for all your questions without any decent return report, only conclusion from you at every second post that Palace is the best. Sorry don't expect any suggestion from me about this. Only one thing is clear for me that Palace is the worst club of the Frankfurt big5 clubs.

TrueNature
10-13-16, 05:18
Just look on your own ISG post history, you get enough answers for all your questions without any decent return report, only conclusion from you at every second post that Palace is the best. Sorry don't expect any suggestion from me about this. Only one thing is clear for me that Palace is the worst club of the Frankfurt big5 clubs.Well things change a lot in one year and never been to Aca or Sakura or Paradise, your answer is pointless, we here to help each other but you don't seem that you want to, I don't appreciate your answer.

Pistons
10-13-16, 06:32
Which club has most stunners for you these days? Pretty face, and hot body, would really like go to the right place.You don't have to read around much here on the forum to find that out. There is a club thread that that almost feels like my own thread these days... LOL.

But I also have one or two favourites in most clubs. So it is rather spread out too. Then again I need to check out a few more clubs also.

But if you like Lulu and Stella, we probably disagree on about everything...

Jmioffe
10-13-16, 10:14
Tastes really are variable. For example, I've had a decent time with Lulu, poor with Stella and even worse with Jenny, who True Nature seems to speak about favorably.

You don't have to read around much here on the forum to find that out. There is a club thread that that almost feels like my own thread these days... LOL.

But I also have one or two favourites in most clubs. So it is rather spread out too. Then again I need to check out a few more clubs also.

But if you like Lulu and Stella, we probably disagree on about everything...

Pistons
10-13-16, 15:28
Tastes really are variable. For example, I've had a decent time with Lulu, poor with Stella and even worse with Jenny, who True Nature seems to speak about favorably.I've only had one good session with a german at Palace. A local cute blonde with large naturals from Frankfurt. Cannot remember her name. I think chemistry is probably important though as I recall we were laughing quite a bit during that session. Maybe some can get that with Lulu or Stella too, but for me they both seem a bit too cold.

Mr Ho
10-14-16, 02:41
Well Lulu is at Sharks now together with Stella. But if that german group of Palace girls is your 'type', I am hardly the right guy to help you. Tried both Lulu (while at Artemis) and Stella (at Palace), and they all fall under my lower 1/4 category. If you ask me, that group should get less paid. Not more, hehe. Lazy complaining terrible fake titted facial painted upsellers with no passion...She is at Sharks? What happened with her in Palace? She loved it there. Maybe some problem with management or client?

Craiova
10-15-16, 17:48
Maybe some problem with management or client?I guess with clients, she just can't find enough anymore.

Hessen Bub
10-15-16, 18:21
She is at Sharks? What happened with her in Palace? She loved it there. Maybe some problem with management or client?Lulu and Stella both left Sharks and returned to Palace.

HB.

Mr Ho
10-16-16, 02:45
I guess with clients, she just can't find enough anymore.Haha, that was quick transfer LOL.

I know she hate Oase, but now sharks too I guess. Nika is still at Oase, I heard.

Thank you Mr HB!

Mr Ho
10-16-16, 02:48
I've only had one good session with a german at Palace. A local cute blonde with large naturals from Frankfurt. Cannot remember her name. I think chemistry is probably important though as I recall we were laughing quite a bit during that session. Maybe some can get that with Lulu or Stella too, but for me they both seem a bit too cold.There was a German Blonde girl who called her self Kimmi from Berlin, she was a palace girl few years ago. Blonde, no tattoo beside small one under her arm saying Christopher, Nicely done silicone E cup, angel blonde type girl.

I had session with her in Artemis, but she was really good in room, I only found her that summer, but I still miss session with her, if any of you know where she is or sighting in any FKK, please do let me know.

She told me already then that she might quit, so I guess she may have quit. For me she was the good session palace girl.

Gipson
10-25-16, 02:41
I went to the Palace, I recommend Isabel, best service and fair price! Correct! 100%.

ChristoFor
10-27-16, 17:15
I stay in France and every weekend I come in Frankfurt special for FKK Palace. Last weekend when I was again there. I was very disappointed. Because at the entrance they don't telling me women are not allowed to come at me. For what I pay the entrance? FKK is a club where you go to have fun. Sex. And to stay with women. And now women are afraid for clients!

I hope to take action on this issue!

Mr Ho
10-28-16, 05:47
I stay in France and every weekend I come in Frankfurt special for FKK Palace. Last weekend when I was again there. I was very disappointed. Because at the entrance they don't telling me women are not allowed to come at me. For what I pay the entrance? FKK is a club where you go to have fun. Sex. And to stay with women. And now women are afraid for clients!

I hope to take action on this issue!This must be new rule because before girls always come up to you and upsell you here.

Well at least they no longer bother you.

You just have to go up to them then.

Hessen Bub
10-28-16, 09:03

I hope to take action on this issue!You got that wrong. Palace now offers two different colors of wrist bands: Depending on the color the girls will know if they are allowed to approach you or not. If you want to be approached, just choose the right color.

HB.

ChristoFor
10-28-16, 13:57
You got that wrong. Palace now offers two different colors of wrist bands: Depending on the color the girls will know if they are allowed to approach you or not. If you want to be approached, just choose the right color.

HB.I think you forget this is an FKK club and you have too many rules. This is the reason for what all your best girls now working in the FKK Sharks! I will go there, at Palace women are like in prison! Thanks for answer!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

BruickLaddie
10-28-16, 15:21
You got that wrong. Palace now offers two different colors of wrist bands: Depending on the color the girls will know if they are allowed to approach you or not. If you want to be approached, just choose the right color.

HB.This is interesting news. I've had good experiences at Palace, despite all the negative opinions on it out there, but the constant selling was always a little tiring. I'm a big boy and not afraid of fending off the upselling, but I'm not used rejecting beautiful naked women constantly! Seems unnatural. I've been going mostly to Oase and Sharks on my semiannual trips to Frankfurt, but this might make it worth taking another look. HB, or anyone else, what's the line-up like at Palace these days in terms of diversity? In my experience, Sharks is ok, if you like Romanians (and I do), but I also like seeing girls from other parts of the world than Eastern / Central Europe. I always thought Palace had a greater mix of ethnicity. How does it look now? Or are they all at Sharks now?

Citizen Kane
10-28-16, 16:55

HB.Good idea. This should be implemented at every P6 venue on the planet. Immediately.

Hessen Bub
10-28-16, 17:05
I think you forget this is an FKK club and you have too many rules. This is the reason for what all your best girls now working in the FKK Sharks! I will go there, at Palace women are like in prison! Thanks for answer!You you you? It's not my club.

HB.

Pistons
10-28-16, 17:32
I hope they one day get armbands that change color depending on the girl that is nearby you also. And you can turn on which girls you 'allow' to approach you. lol. Then the girls could use numbertags for easier selection also. That would save us from lots of awkward conversations, and add some humor to the 'game'. Girls would save time too.

A complete black/white choice like this wouldnt be my thing :/

Hessen Bub
10-28-16, 17:52
Morgenland in Ulm has different color towels for the same purpose. So you can adjust during your visit.

HB.

Craiova
10-28-16, 18:02
Current system is ok. That's club life and shouldn't work like a churrascaria.

Ortos
10-28-16, 19:17
shouldn't work like a churrascaria.Hey, isn't that some kind of garlic-rich condiment served at an Argentinian Steakhouse? Lekker! :)

Hessen Bub
10-28-16, 19:25
Almost. But the idea with a red and green beer coaster could also work. Red: "thank you, no more meat!

HB.

Mr Ho
10-29-16, 00:55

HB.Seriously? Or you are kidding?

I mean how complicated is that for girls LOL.

Pistons
10-29-16, 04:35
Morgenland in Ulm has different color towels for the same purpose. So you can adjust during your visit.

HB.But I want armbands with sensors that starts blinking or change color if my girls of interest are nearby. And I'm going to cry if I don't get them.

FiddyCent
10-29-16, 08:23
Almost. But the idea with a red and green beer coaster could also work. Red: "thank you, no more meat!

HB.In Star Trek, Captain Picard was displaying a wooden tiki on his lounge chair on the planet Raisa (sp). That was an open invitation for a sexual encounter. The clubs should do the same. Display the tiki = open invitation. No tiki = leave me alone. Simple. I don't want to have to switch towels or wristbands. See we always get great inspiration from Star Trek. Cell phones were developed from the idea of their communicators.

FiddyCent.

ChristoFor
10-29-16, 17:59
The palace was all mostly beautiful club. But new is the newest pimp in the town! When you go at club you want to have fun not to change colors and girls need to stay and verifying you hands. Manager's they not thinking about girls pay the entrace at club like clients an they have as rights! Last night I was there and I was stay to talk with girls and all want to go to FKK sharks! You will lost clients and girls for this new rule! The prostitution in Deutschland is approved don't become pimps!

BernRudolf
11-02-16, 16:54
Hello!

My name is Bern Rudolf I have 47 years and I am from Stuttgart and I'm a loyal client of FKK Palace and FKK Paradise. The difference is managers from Palace who have a lot of rules, the rule with "do not stress the client's" are OK but let not exaggerate and let not mock women! I was have the honor to meet the principal manager and I assisted an protest between an client and a women and he resolved this problem with very much calming! I hope this gentleman is still manager in FKK Palace and the club will go to normally! Good luck!

Jeevan1
11-04-16, 22:25
Hello,

Will be visiting Palace next week.

Can you suggest names of girls who provide great GFE experience at standard rate without too hard upselling.

Who are the 'not-to-miss' ones, and who should be avoided?

Many Thanks for your help.

G-one.

Gipson
11-05-16, 02:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FunExplorer
11-09-16, 11:01
I am not a newbie to Palace. I like this Club and have been here quite a few times. The day I went last week was Saturday and there were over 40 girls, a couple of them I could categories as stunners. I had a couple of beers as is my usual practice, scouting for girls. As can be expected, the choosing girls was not an easy task given that many girls are very attractive.

I eventually settled for a German Steiffe. Beautiful with lovely boobs and a fantastic ass, I had been watching her from the beginning. After some pep talk and another beer for me and a soft drink for her, we finally went in. She wanted me to tell her my fantasies. Well, what would I say? I revealed what I had in mind. The next question from her was how much would I like to spend? I replied to her that I would not hesitate to spend but would not throw money if not satisfied. I initially said I would spend Euro 100 but open to spend more if she offered real action.

I must admit that this was one of my best sessions in this year. After BJ, we had sex in various positions. She did excellent massage too. I do not how one hour passed by. But she continued without bothering about time and I finally came out, completely relaxed. Paid her Euro 150.

The next was one from Ukraine. Her name was Aiyona. She had a fantastic figure with natural boobs, to which I got always attracted. She was tall too at 5' 9". I had a particularly good time with her. Paid Euro 100.

The lust did not end there. It was already 1. 30 am and I had spent almost 6 hours, which I never realized. I thought I had only two girls in 6 hours! As I was scouting again, I came in contact with a Brazilian. Cannot remember her name. She was not all that attractive but I had never tried a Brazilian and therefore thought must try her. Well, nothing much to report about her. I did not cum and paid her Euro 50 and bid good bye to the Club.

Overall fantastic evening.

McGrath
11-13-16, 16:26

HB.I kind of like this idea. Do they still do it?

FunExplorer
11-15-16, 07:18
I kind of like this idea. Do they still do it?Yes. They still do it. I was there last Sunday. I have just posted my report.

FunExplorer
11-15-16, 07:25
I visited Palace again last Sunday, after my successful visit on Saturday. Well that was not all that exciting as I had thought. For, there were fewer girls and more men! Though I knew Sundays tend to have fewer girls, I was encouraged to visit this Club because of the previous day's nice experience.

Well, I spent almost two hours but could not zero on any girl. There were the same three girls I had previous day and I did not want to have any of them. I was looking for a stunner but could not find one. I finally chose a girl. This girl was from Bulgaria and spoke reasonably good english. I would say I was satisfied though I cannot classify her as a stunner. She was good looking and sexy and took care of me very well. Costed Euro 100, which I would not regret.

Another hour and half passed by before I could take another girl of my liking. This time it was a Romanian. She was sexy and I had sex in different positions. Her BJ was very good.

Left the place around 12.30 am.

Not Savvy
11-19-16, 10:59
The reception doesn't systematically ask which color we prefer. You must announce the color before she puts it on your hand. The black band in case you don't want to be disturbed. Since the introduction of the system, some girls harass more than before once they see the "Green light" on your hand.

Mr Ho
11-20-16, 07:39
Most of time, I am not big fan of food at palace. I stay in the club all day, so I need to eat somehow, therefore, are there any good delivery food to FKK palace?

Do you guys know good middle eastern food delivery or at least good Italian pizza delivery that deliver to FKK Palace? Could you give me some links for menus if you know?

Syzygies
11-21-16, 08:46

HB.My first reaction is that I am unsociable and I would take black. Then I thought again. Is black absolutely banning approach?

I would like my colour to mean don't approach unless you are one of my favourites or we know each other already.

When I used to be a Palace regular, one girl would take a run up and a flying leap and land with arms around my neck and legs wrapped around my waist. She obviously was a light weight girl. LOL So no danger of collapse. She started this approach technique very soon after we met the first time. I never experienced the same with any other girl again.

I would not want to cut all exuberant behavior for regular partners at the club. So is the black colour causing things to be rather too stodgy?

I lot of guys at other clubs complain about overly aggressive girls. Perhaps new customers in a club would benefit from having a black no approach option? I think club regulars should not really need it as girls will already know that approach will be a waste of time.

I once badly needed a black for just one particularly annoying fat Sharks girl. She was clearly abnormal though.

There definitely should be a rule of no approach to guys sleeping or having eyes closed relaxing. Used to be a problem at World years ago in particular and in Palace relax area.

McGrath
11-21-16, 18:25
I was at Palace for the first time in 2,5 years on Friday night. I choosed the black wristband as I am not known at Palace and I didn't want to be the only guy with a green wristband.

The girls have adapted to the new system quite nicely, a little longer look from me or a Hello and they came over to exchange a few more words. Nothing aggressive or pushy at all. I had a.

Great time actually and it was not as I remembered it. Much better now than its reputation.

I met Stella for the first time and had a good session with her. Very nice and sweet girl actually; I had an image from here that she was a cold *****.

Mr Ho
11-21-16, 22:54
I was at Palace for the first time in 2,5 years on Friday night. I choosed the black wristband as I am not known at Palace and I didn't want to be the only guy with a green wristband.

The girls have adapted to the new system quite nicely, a little longer look from me or a Hello and they came over to exchange a few more words. Nothing aggressive or pushy at all. I had a.

Great time actually and it was not as I remembered it. Much better now than its reputation.

I met Stella for the first time and had a good session with her. Very nice and sweet girl actually; I had an image from here that she was a cold *****.But I am sure you went longer than 30 min 50 euro with Stella, right?

Are there many stunners at Palace LU now or?

Craiova
11-21-16, 23:42
Are there many stunners at Palace LU now or?All this questions about the LU and stunners at clubs would give me a great kick if I sit at sofa some k milage away.

PussyLiccker
11-22-16, 04:33

I met Stella for the first time and had a good session with her. Very nice and sweet girl actually; I had an image from here that she was a cold *****.Great time with Stella mentioned for service? Hmmm.

Has Stella's service changed to be considered good now? Well, she's wouldn't be considered considered cold if we leave out her services. Definitely wouldn't be expecting to be all that hot either. LOL. She is attractive, mainly looks, facially. Pretty face(well at least around he time she started, the Hamburg girl has been around a few years now), and also garnered some attention when she started, and def not service which was quite limited at the time.

With with what you say above with perhaps changes, hopeful that the management is looking to turn the place around from the bad reputation that place has lingered for awhile.

Samurai2000
11-23-16, 10:08
Hello,

I went to the Palace during the day and had sessions with Polish girl named Veronika. To me she is only few of the girls I would go for during the time.

As usual for many FKK girls, she also ask if I wanted 'full service' for 100 euro for 30 min, which now seems to be normal at some of the large FKKs. Since I wanted to kiss and cum over her tits and body (She said no to Facial Cum, but OK with CIM), I took the deal. She is a pretty skinny blonde around 25 or maybe a bit +. She said she is from Poland and have been at the Palace for about 3 yrs. Overall, kiss, hug, BJ, several positions later, she gave me a oil HJ / Tit Job to finish me over her tits.

Since I had to leave so I went back to her right after for the quick 2nd session. Overall, it was very satisfied, but she can be a bit distance first. (Since I did not have much time, I could not shop long enough at Palace.) I would recommend her since she was the best looking one at the day time, but feel like she is a YMMV type.

Jeevan1
11-23-16, 22:21
Spent a week in Frankfurt and visited FKK Oase, Palace and Sharks. I will post Sharks and Oase updates in those forums.

FKK Palace: Visited on a Sunday. I was staying in IBIS Messe West and walked 10 minutes to Palace at 5 pm, and stayed until 10 pm. This Ibis is very close to Palace.

The receptionist asked me if I wanted girls to approach me or I did not want to be disturbed. Having read in this forum about aggressive girls in Palace, I chose the do not disturb option and was given a Black band. Tip: You can flip the band over to it's other white color side to indicate to girls that you are ready to be approached.

LU was weak. Around 20+ girls sitting around lazily, most of them inside the smoking room. In spite of the black band, some girls approached and talked. They all left politely I if asked for more time. No one was pushy or rude. Girls were not stunners. Many were heavy or older. Not the same quality as Oase.

I started with a slim curly haired blonde named Ina. Took the standard 50 E session. She was not very good. Limited GFE, Only CBJ and CFS. She was not very active. I did not feel interested and could not come. Aborted session 20 minutes in and paid 50 E.

I was approached later by a slim blonde Italian girl Isabella. She has a nice tattoo from her right leg to right shoulder with a dragon and some butterflies. She was very pleasant and explained everything about her offering, Palace rules and so on. She took time to chat and was very genuine in her approach. I recognized her name from some positive reviews on ISG (thanks guys). Agreed for GFE session for 100 E. She was awesome in the room. No hurry at all. Nicely done silicone boobs that she pushed into my face. She started with a great massage and told me she works as a physiotherapist when she goes to Italy. Licked me all over my body including rimming and proceeded to slow BBBJ, deep with excellent tongue technique. I had to ask her to stop so that I don't explode too early. CFS in multiple position followed. Excellent GFE experience biting and blowing in my ears, DFK etc. Took longer than 30 minutes but she was not worried about time. She did not try to upsell at all. Very loving and genuine in her interactions and service. Lovely girl. Best experience among all girls across all FKKs that I tried. I will recommend Isabel and will repeat her during my next trips to Palace.

The club itself had become rather old, and facilities were not great. However food was OK and the person at the food section was an extremely nice person. Very helpful and nice. Overall, the people in the club were nice. LU is not very appealing. Not all girls were pretty either. I will come back to Palace only for Isabell. She is the best girl I encountered in Frankfurt among all the FKK clubs!

Hessen Bub
11-24-16, 02:22
Agreed for GFE session for 100 E.

Took longer than 30 minutes but she was not worried about time. She did not try to upsell at all. The upsell happened when she took 100€ for a standard 30 min session.

HB.

Jeevan1
11-24-16, 18:56
The upsell happened when she took 100 for a standard 30 min session.

HB.That's a good point. Thanks.

Do you think I could have got the massage, GFE, BBBJ and CFS at 50 E?

If so, I will try to stick to that standard the next time.

Craiova
11-29-16, 23:28
Palace also has again a New Year's Eve party. But HP doesn't say about entry fee or when party starts so far.

So in the Frankfurt area New Year's Eve parties are at Sharks, Oase, Palace and Rom.

Do you think I could have got the massage, GFE, BBBJ and CFS at 50 E?

If so, I will try to stick to that standard the next time.Your probabilty to get this all for 50 euro are higher at other clubs than Palace.

GuyFromParis
11-29-16, 23:44
Palace also has again a New Year's Eve party. But HP doesn't say about entry fee or when party starts so far.

So in the Frankfurt area New Year's Eve parties are at Sharks, Oase, Palace and Rom.

Your probabilty to get this all for 50 euro are higher at other clubs than Palace.Do you know if these clubs will also be open on 1st January?

Craiova
11-29-16, 23:50
Do you know if these clubs will also be open on 1st January?I think they are open on 1st January but the clubs open on this day usually much later than usual.

ExpatLover
11-30-16, 08:15
Do you know if these clubs will also be open on 1st January?Most probably yes but I don t recommend you to visit, even last year I visited the clubs around 4/5/6//7 of January and it was still a poor LU.

Mr Ho
12-01-16, 04:55
Has any of you guys saw Kylie the German blond girl in Palace recently? Like this week?

ExpatLover
12-01-16, 13:25
Spent a week in Frankfurt and visited FKK Oase, Palace and Sharks. I will post Sharks and Oase updates in those forums.

FKK Palace: Visited on a Sunday. I was staying in IBIS Messe West and walked 10 minutes to Palace at 5 pm, and stayed until 10 pm. This Ibis is very close to Palace.

The receptionist asked me if I wanted girls to approach me or I did not want to be disturbed. Having read in this forum about aggressive girls in Palace, I chose the do not disturb option and was given a Black band. Tip: You can flip the band over to it's other white color side to indicate to girls that you are ready to be approached.

LU was weak. Around 20+ girls sitting around lazily, most of them inside the smoking room. In spite of the black band, some girls approached and talked. They all left politely I if asked for more time. No one was pushy or rude. Girls were not stunners. Many were heavy or older. Not the same quality as Oase...Thanks for your report, but you can forget this Club, it for the tourist or the guys attending a fair, was good 10 years back. It is far better you go to Manhattan or better Oase.

McGrath
12-01-16, 19:02
But I am sure you went longer than 30 min 50 euro with Stella, right?

Are there many stunners at Palace LU now or?1 hour. I am a guy who don't ask for kissing. I want a great BJ and somebody who knows how to fuck. Somebody you can have a good conversation with in the pauses that occurs in a session is a plus. I would repeat with Stella. I was happy.

I liked the lineup. Even that was better than I remembered.

DocInHeat
12-02-16, 01:04
I first went to the Palace many years ago, but more recently have been going to Sharks. No time to go to Darmstadt so I went back to the Palace and IMHO its still great. At first, when I entered a little before 7, I had to agree with those who have felt the LU has gotten worse. Mainly 7's and 8's. But slowly, as the evening wore on, there were definitely some solid 9's as well. Of course, everyone has different tastes, etc, but that's my opinion.

And in my pre-room discussions with the girls, I made it clear I have been a customer for years and not one girl tried to upsell me.

Along with multiple sauna visits, naps and a massage, I saw:

Isabella- who was mentioned here earlier. A blond Italian with some colorful tattoos. She was great, nice to talk to, discussed the changes at the Palace and then gave me an awesome BBBJ with great DT and tongue flicking at the same time!

Half Romanian-half Greek girl, can't remember the name. Pretty, great natural tits and solid service, but nothing spectacular.

Denise. Moldovan. This is one of the girls who came later in the evening and I absolutely noticed her. Body is a 10, face 7-her breasts are silicone, but great work and the ass was the best in the club, by far! But she was fun to talk to and energetic in bed. Gave a great BBBJ sucking and humming at the same time. But OMG, that ass!

I probably still will go to Oase or Sharks when I have the time or want to be outdoors and don't want to be around quite as many newbies. But the Palace was still perfectly fine for my needs!

Hessen Bub
12-02-16, 02:55
Denise = Denisa.

Did any of the girls DFK?

HB.

Citizen Kane
12-02-16, 07:37
Did any of the girls DFK?Not since about 2006.

Sebastiane
12-02-16, 07:51
Not since about 2006.That's so not true! I've been to Palace about 50 times since 2006 and NEVER had a girl who didn't DFK except for a handful of times in those 50 visits! Really shows that though these boards are excellent overall you need to take some comments with a large pinch of salt as the reports are highly subjective! Last time I went was mid 2015.

Howie
12-03-16, 09:33
Has any of you guys saw Kylie the German blond girl in Palace recently? Like this week?Yo Ho,

She was there last night (Friday). Her first day back after a short break. She'll be around for ten additional days or so before taking off again. Fucked her good. When are you back?

Also fucked a newbie by the name of Shania from Hungary. Her first day. Slim blonde. Nice body but average looking face. Sultry Ruby from Spain was also there. Was tempted to repeat with her but I was done after two rounds tonight and my fifth one this week. Surprisingly, the line up here at Palace was a lot better quality-wise than the line ups at Sharks, Oase and Mainhattan where I visited earlier in the week. There were four other girls that I would consider fucking but never got around to. The three that I got names of were Jenny from Germany, Chantal from Germany and newbie half Romanian / half Greek slim chick by the name of Roxanna.

Off to Globe now for the weekend to check out the new talents as I haven't been back there for a while and then onto NRW next week.

Howie.

FunExplorer
12-03-16, 12:27
That's so not true! I've been to Palace about 50 times since 2006 and NEVER had a girl who didn't DFK except for a handful of times in those 50 visits! Really shows that though these boards are excellent overall you need to take some comments with a large pinch of salt as the reports are highly subjective! Last time I went was mid 2015.I endorse you. I too have been quite a few times to Palace and always found girls who did DFK. I had no exceptions in my case. None refused. Strange are the experiences.

PussyLiccker
12-04-16, 04:43
Has any of you guys saw Kylie the German blond girl in Palace recently? Like this week?Yes, she got my attention, and she def is a total package, a hottie. One of the top lookers there. Unfortunately, was not motivated to try after 1 session which was pure bullshit session with Rosaline, who IMO is the hottest Ro I've ever seen lately. Cold as ice, and would not recommend. Upsell attemps, and another girl tried the same in the room. They will talk about what they will do outside, and then propose the pricing in the room. Like, one girl talking about licking tits and pussy as extras. WTF.

I had a talk with a local, and mentioned Messe crowed, foreign bankers make up part of the clients, and girls try all kinds of extra attemps because inexperienced punters will easily accept those proposals.

LU is better than Mainhattan and World optically. Even more hotties than Sharks per capita. There are the older types as well, and good amount of them have well kept bodies. IMO, optically better than in the past. Quite a few good lookers, and typeically erotic looking types.

Christmas party tonight, and supposedly about 80 girls.

Will not be back in a long time due to price guaging being prevelant there.

PussyLiccker
12-04-16, 08:59
Isa ex-World gained a lot of weight sorry to day. She is a very nice girl.

Howie, I think my Rosaline is yout Roxanna. Also, Vanessa Ro looked beautiful as ever.

Exodus8
12-04-16, 09:02
Yes, she got my attention, and she def is a total package, a hottie. One of the top lookers there. You tell her I only want suck and fuck 50 e ok? LOL.

PussyLiccker
12-04-16, 11:50
Forgot to mention. I got the band for no approach. No difference.

DocInHeat
12-04-16, 16:15
For me it was different! I was told that the girls can approach you to say Hello, but not more than that. In the old days, I could get hassled and a girl stuck to me like glue even when I told her I wasn't interested. And sometimes, when I was sleeping on a COT, some girls would wake me up! The wrist bands are good, I know what I want and when I want it-just my opinion.

Forgot to mention. I got the band for no approach. No difference.

Pistons
12-13-16, 04:51
Palace lu was impressive for being a Monday. Been quite awhile since I was there now (like maybe 2 years. Or almost). But still I found my top 2 girls there from back then when I frequented more. Maggie and Ruby. And this new girl Crina (from Globe) who looks like the Olsen twins, working dayshift made it one of the best visits I've had there. If not the best. Too bad I didn't tape light weighted Crina kamikaze deep throating me during 69 while I lifted her up. What a sight, and one for the history books! LOL. Not too many options in my book, but the lineup is not that huge either. Irene and Ashley also looking good. But going safe with who I know provides does me well at Palace. Though I do think I tried Irene once, but forgot how she was...

ForWebOnly
12-16-16, 23:06
Hello together,

I live in Frankfurt and plan to visit a FKK club tomorrow, at Saturday.

Just from the number of reports, it seems those 4 are the most visited:

1) Oase.

2) Sharks.

3) World.

4) Palace.

As I live in Frankfurt, I would like to go to Palace.

Just because it is convenient.

Problem is, I would like to enter a club with *lots* of girls.

How does Palace compare to the others?

I cannot realLy remember World, and it is far away.

In my memory, Palace has about as the same number as Mainhattan. And much fewer girls than the other clubs.

Is that right?

Or do I remember wrongly?

How much girls to expect in those clubs at a Saturday?

Thank you!

Jmioffe
12-17-16, 02:14
IMO Sharks Oase World=Palace Mainhattan.

My guess is 75 at Sharks on a Saturday.

Are you sure you want to visit an FKK if you live in Frankfurt? You may be setting yourself up for a dangerous addiction.

Hello together, ...

Craiova
12-17-16, 03:30
Just from the number of reports, it seems those 4 are the most visited:

1) Oase.

2) Sharks.

3) World.

4) Palace.

I cannot realLy remember World, and it is far away.

In my memory, Palace has about as the same number as Mainhattan. And much fewer girls than the other clubs.

Is that right?

Or do I remember wrongly?

How much girls to expect in those clubs at a Saturday?
The reason for high number of posts for Palace and World is that these clubs together with Oase exist much longer than Sharks and Mainhattan. Avarage number of girls hasn't only to do which day of the weak but also with the season of the year and with a negative effect on Christmas, easter, summer holiday and with a positive effect on fair trades and parties. In general Sharks has the last 12 month the most girls of these clubs followed by Oase. Number of girls at World, Mainhattan and Palace more or less on a similar basis during the last 12 month.

Tomorrow on Saturday close before Christmas break, that mean some girls already left, I guess at Sharks at peak hour between 7 pm and 10 pm around 95 girls, at Oase around 65 girls and at World, Mainhattan and Palace around 50 girls.

BTW next to number of girls is for me also important ratio girls to guys and this ratio is at Sharks usually the worst of the Frankfurt big5 FKK clubs. All other clubs have usually a much better ratio girls to guys.

UltraHappy
12-17-16, 04:33
Hello together,

I live in Frankfurt and plan to visit a FKK club tomorrow, at Saturday.

Thank you!I would only recommend visiting Palace after you've built up some experience at Sharks and Oase. Go spend some quality time at one or both of those clubs. Then, after having spent some time at Sharks and / or Oase, then try visiting Palace. Don't go to Palace for your visit FKK experience (much higher incidence of sharky girls there).

PussyLiccker
12-17-16, 09:08
I would only recommend visiting Palace after you've built up some experience at Sharks and Oase. Go spend some quality time at one or both of those clubs. Then, after having spent some time at Sharks and / or Oase, then try visiting Palace. Don't go to Palace for your visit FKK experience (much higher incidence of sharky girls there).And this is based on experience visiting all those clubs incuding Palace?

For newbies there isn't a reference point to notice differences. Even at Palace they wouldn't notice unless has experienced clubs with better service levels without sharkiness or upselling. For least chances of those incidances for newbies should be World followed by Sharks. World is the better club to build up a reference point.

For a city club, Mainhattan.

Be Wilder
12-17-16, 15:50
Day 2 - Fri 2 Dec: Palace.

Took the train from Friedrichsdorf to Frankfurt which cost less than E5 and took 20 minutes. Checked in to the Inter City Hotel next to the HBF which has improved considerably since a refurbishment. They also give a travelcard which entitles you to free local travel on the trams and trains so decided to use public transport to get to Palace. Took the U6 to Industriehof (U7 also goes) and it is a 1 min walk away from the stop. Saved E20 odd and was also quicker as you often get caught in Frankfurt traffic.

I do like Palace and it has the best facilities and good food. It does lack an outdoor area but in December that is not an issue. E70 entry. Line-up is good and has always been strong in my visits over the past 2 years. I also find that contrary to popular perception, upsell and scammers are no more prevalent than at other clubs and there is a more varied line-up in terms of nationalities and looks.

5. Maya: Young, petite, Romanian blonde, genuine blonde. She is very pretty and must only be 20 as she claims. Nice natural look. We were talking for ages and she had only been at the club for 2 weeks and claimed only ever to have slept with one man before starting. She has a lively personality and told me as she was from Transylvania she had a vampire side to her and showed me 2 of her teeth which were sharp and pointy. She also guessed which football team I support and which one's I hate so after accusing her of being a witch, I took her to a room.

I wasn't feeling particularly energetic and so let her do her magic and she delivered a great blowjob culminating with CIM. She says she has a tight pussy from playing football (she has very toned thighs) and also takes it up the arse. These are angles I might explore if I see her again as I would definitely repeat. E100.

6. Catherine and Rozlyn: One of my favorite girls this year has been Catherine. Tall, slim, natural looking with brown hair and upturned nose. Rozlyn was another new girl who had blondish hair and again natural looking body and was younger, possibly in her early 20's whereas I'd guess Catherine is late 20's.

A good threesome. Unrushed, stress free, two beautiful girls taking turns to suck me off. I finished off by fucking Rozlyn, first missionary and finishing in doggy whilst Catherine teased and provided added visuals. A nice session. I've probably got Catherine out of my system but is recommended. E200.

7. Sanziana and Katerina: I had a massage (which was good from the brunette massuese) which was refreshing and I was ready for more action. Another threesome, this time with two exes but with very contrasting looks. Sanziana is a pale brunette with huge fake knockers and a full firm figure. Facially, she has full lips and an Icelandic look (a good looking version of Bjork). Katerina is a slim blonde, also facially very good looking and small tits. She did an amazing pole dance which had most men captivated. On a one-on-one she is a tigress though a bit more reticent in a threesome but thought I might struggle to muster a fourth shot and really wanted both of them.

I was not disappointed. Both are great performers and take pride in their performance and customer-friendly attitude. Given I knew both of them, had no hesitation in making it a 1 hour session. Mainly consisted of them taking turns sucking me off though there were delicious moments when one was blowing and the other sucking my balls both of whom are happy to deliver such service. Took turns doing them both doggy but couldn't cum this way and finished with Katerina giving me a HJ. A great way to end the night and was thoroughly satisfied. I think I may have got Sanziana out of my system but am planning on really going to town on Katerina next time. E100.

I was disappointed not to see blondes Ina and Marsha on the rota as I would somehow have found a 4th wind but other "exes" who were present were:

Jacqueline: - Objectively a case could be made for her being the most beautiful girl in the club. Certainly the most classy looking. Knew her originally as Carla in Oase. She was very busy throughout but seemed to be mainly 30 min sessions.

Vanessa: - really fit brunette from Moldova who is exactly my type but service last time was not so good.

Marie: - tall, blonde German with huge fake knockers. Has a very comprehensive and off-putting menu but spends most of her time on the slot machines. Saw her at Sharks last time but she's come home.

Overall, I had a fantastic time and was happy with quality of girls and service. I look forward to my next visit. For newbies, don't be put off by all the doom merchants and try for yourself. For a long time I was put off by such reports but in my experience the prevalence of "sharky" girls is no more or less than Oase and Sharks.

Pistons
12-17-16, 21:41
I have to admit I had the same feeling on Monday. Palace seems to have had a turn for the better. While the opposite can be said for Sharks. And all these 3 clubs (oase, sharks, palace) seems to have met in the middle. Still a few more heavy frenching kissers at Sharks, but their numbers seems to dwindle also. With an emphasis on 'seems'. (Even though I really don't have a clue as to the majority of all the new girls there).

Jmioffe
12-17-16, 22:57
Marie: - tall, blonde German with huge fake knockers. Has a very comprehensive and off-putting menu but spends most of her time on the slot machines. Saw her at Sharks last time but she's come home. Why off-putting -- too extensive upselling? I've had good experiences with her, but maybe she's changed her menu.

Hessen Bub
12-18-16, 00:19
It's a little premature to proclaim Palace service levels being on the rise and on par with Sharks or Oase.

HB.

ForWebOnly
12-18-16, 00:43
Thanks for your replies!

I visited Palace today.

My feelings:

When I had the feeling there were many girls visible, I counted about 20, including the ones in the smoker room, but not those may may be in the TV room.

Say 10 were in the rooms, that wood make about 30 girls.

Really not much.

I just found one I liked and had a blowjob, but did not come.

This was in part because the girl (153 cm, blond, long pony tail, from Romania), was able to give a good blowjob, but seemed to want to hurry me in either fucking or CIM.

For that, the decided to try to do a "very fast handjob, while blowing" - maybe thinking that I could come in her mouth and so would need to pay one more CE.

Instead I was mostly thinking that many, many girls. Even with years of experience. Have little idea about what man like and want and would play lots of for.

So, even as I could see that she can do it quite well, she decided to try the fast exit.

In earlier times, I had a girl from a club who knew all of this.

Should could blow in a way, that I was not even able to hold back. She combining this with DFK, pinching my nipples, taking my balls in hand and mouth and did all of that slowly and sensual and only then increased the speed, reacting exactly in the right way. It was just perfect and I think no man would be able to hold back or stop from coming in her mouth.

I never again met such a girl.

Sad thing.

Maybe someone should open a "Workshop for prostitutes" where they can learn how to do that.

Next, I think I will try Oase again.

Be Wilder
12-18-16, 18:43
Why off-putting -- too extensive upselling? I've had good experiences with her, but maybe she's changed her menu.Too complicated and extensive eg kissing, ro, fingering, anal, reverse anal with dildo etc etc. In the end opted for blowie which to be fair was great and culminated in CIM.

Be Wilder
12-18-16, 18:50
It's a little premature to proclaim Palace service levels being on the rise and on par with Sharks or Oase.

HB.I've incorporated Palace on my last 5 visits from Sep 15 visiting at least 3 clubs including Sharks and Oase each time. Every time it has been in the Top 1 or 2 and been no more or less upsell pressure than at the other clubs. Probably less DFK and RO on offer as standard but that seems to be on the decline generally and for me isn't a deal breaker. Also, in my opinion that is made up with Palace generally having marginally the best quality line-up.

PussyLiccker
12-18-16, 19:09
Yeah, it's not Palace standards in service being on the rise it's the other club's standard of service of what is included within the standard session that is on the decline. Kissing for extra, or GFE packages at Oase I ran into plenty of times like in Palace. Sharks I haven't run into kissing for extra, but more proposals for 1hr agreements for it than in the past. There has been changes basically.

But still, Sharks I wouldn't put on par with Palace or even close.

The Cane
12-18-16, 19:32
Yeah, it's not Palace standards in service being on the rise it's the other club's standard of service of what is included within the standard session that is on the decline. Kissing for extra, or GFE packages at Oase I ran into plenty of times like in Palace. Sharks I haven't run into kissing for extra, but more proposals for 1hr agreements for it than in the past. There has been changes basically.

But still, Sharks I wouldn't put on par with Palace.I've always had very, very good luck at Palace. I find girls to my tastes there, I have never, ever been up-sold, I like the facilities, the food tends to be pretty good relatively speaking. Palace is one of my favorite clubs! The only one there I ever met who I didn't like was the fake Egyptian going by "Alexandria" or something like that. Wonder whatever happened to her? Who cares LOL! Oh, and there was one white-skinned, Lebanese Christian girl there who I butt fucked who charged me like for an extra half hour for going over for a few minutes. Went with her to the front desk to complain, but got no good resolution. I knew she wouldn't last long. Short-term thinking versus quality customer service. Anyway, that kind of thing can happen at a lot of places, although it's the only time it has ever happened to me in FKK Land.