PDA

View Full Version : FKK Palace - Frankfurt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Rogue Nation
03-18-18, 23:36
What? Rates haven't changed. 50€/30 min. Line up is best during Messe.

Sirioja
03-19-18, 17:35
Hehehe Thats the problem with FKKs, girls are always just too clean. I did have a nice smelly swinger woman in P3 swingers club recently tho. Smelly in both holes, very nice.Did you DATY her?

Fortunately, WGs are clean, you want to lick gel or dry vagina liquid. Even with a real GF, not so pleasant. Some WGs have really tasty cyprine, nutritive liquid like sperm for girls.

MrStev
03-29-18, 19:01
Hello,

Generally I go to Sharks and Oase, I never go in Palace for the bad reviews I often read about upsell and and grumpiness of the girls. Has anyone been in the club recently? Thanks.

Rogue Nation
03-29-18, 19:26
Hello,

Generally I go to Sharks and Oase, I never go in Palace for the bad reviews I often read about upsell and and grumpiness of the girls. Has anyone been in the club recently? Thanks.Yes. My opinion: If you go for the 1 h service Palace is not a bad place to be. There's good service providers. There's sharks and upsell. Which you find also at Oase, Mainhattan, Sharks, Artemis.

Kempie
03-29-18, 19:47
Hello,

Generally I go to Sharks and Oase, I never go in Palace for the bad reviews I often read about upsell and and grumpiness of the girls. Has anyone been in the club recently? Thanks.I have recently been there. It's no way like sharks. It was quite, boring. 40 girls a few pretty. All blowjob with Condom. Indeed grumpy girls. Shit service and all were upselling.

I'll never go there again. I saved 200 that day and next day in sharks the line-up was that good that I had 5 one hour sessions.

Rogue Nation
03-30-18, 10:03
Probably a valid experience for non locals and / or newbies. Stick to Sharks.

ExpatLover
03-30-18, 19:41
I have recently been there. It's no way like sharks. It was quite, boring. 40 girls a few pretty. All blowjob with Condom. Indeed grumpy girls. Shit service and all were upselling.

I'll never go there again. I saved 200 that day and next day in sharks the line-up was that good that I had 5 one hour sessions.Confirms what we are say since years a club to forget like Oase, Artemis, Mainhattan, fair visitors and tourist have completely destroy this club, very few senior German mongers are visiting this club a strong sign of where not to go if you are looking for good service at a reasonable price.

BigPac
03-30-18, 23:52
Does anyone know if Lulu will be working during easter or did she already go home? How is the lineup at easter time and which club in the Frankfurt area should be the best to visit line up wise during easter?

Moyla
03-31-18, 04:43
Is public intimacy (BJ / Sex) common here? I want to visit palace / oase / mainhattan where I can have a session at the same time watching other people doing it. Please suggest me a FKK in Frankfurt where mongers are usually more public in their action.

TIA.

Rogue Nation
03-31-18, 08:59
Since the new law kicked in public action has declined a lot. The club with the most public action is Oase in my opinion. From blowjob to full sex. You will find girls accepting to suck and / or fuck you in the cinema in almost every club.

I don't know Lulu's schedule, but she is Austrian and not Romanian so if she is taking Easter off, it would be this weekend and not Orthodox easter. The higher the percentage of Romanian / Bulgarian girls the higher will be the Easter impact on the line-up. At all clubs there are girls staying and girls taking day off. Difficult to say, question comes up every year and usually there are enough girls left to have a good time.

Mr Ho
04-04-18, 03:09
Does anyone know if Lulu will be working during easter or did she already go home? How is the lineup at easter time and which club in the Frankfurt area should be the best to visit line up wise during easter?Lulu, Kylie and Stella is still working at palace? I thought Stella is gone and retired now?

Peter Gord
04-04-18, 15:44
Is public intimacy (BJ / Sex) common here? I want to visit palace / oase / mainhattan where I can have a session at the same time watching other people doing it. Please suggest me a FKK in Frankfurt where mongers are usually more public in their action.

TIA.I also enjoy public action and have had sex in kinos in Mainhattan and Palace. I found that there was more public action in Palace. I was the only one having public sex in Mainhattan all 3 times I was there and when I was in palace, there were 3 other couples fucking and that was definitely hot.

Cahdgui
04-09-18, 02:33
Keep in simple.

1. dose palace girls allow non cover BJ for no extra (as was before new law)?

2. does German Kylie and Spanish Rubi still work there?

Thanks for help!

Kempie
04-09-18, 20:00
Keep in simple.

Thanks for help!1. No non cover BJ there. It's like the management does not allow it and all the girls are scared to do because they are afraid to be kicked out. That was the feeling I got was the reason but I did not ask the girls why. I think no girl does that not even as an extra but you should not have to pay extra for it anyway. You don't have to at sharks.

2. I don't know them.

Rogue Nation
04-09-18, 22:45
Keep in simple.

Thanks for help!1. Before the new law BBBJ was not an extra. Now it is illegal.

2. Kylie is still working. No guarantee she is there the day you are visiting.

Member #4585
04-10-18, 05:00
I also enjoy public action and have had sex in kinos in Mainhattan and Palace. I found that there was more public action in Palace. I was the only one having public sex in Mainhattan all 3 times I was there and when I was in palace, there were 3 other couples fucking and that was definitely hot.Public action is still popular at Oase in the Kino area and also in the couches at the back end of the non smoking part of the main lounge. You will need to ask the girls who are willing to perform publically.

Cahdgui
04-12-18, 23:18
1. Before the new law BBBJ was not an extra. Now it is illegal.

2. Kylie is still working. No guarantee she is there the day you are visiting.Thank you.

Not that is BBJ is "illegal" - does firls still provide it for a normal session? For extra? Or not at all?

What is most common?

FunExplorer
04-13-18, 14:04
Arrived late into Frankfurt due to flight delay. So, decided to go to the Palace and arrived there almost 11.50 PM on Tuesday. There were over 60 men I think and the number of girls was not more than 25. The girls were in demand and I had rarely seen anything like this on a Tuesday. Scanned girls for over one and half hours but had fewer selection to my taste.

Then Clynda (or Synda) from Ukraine approached me. She looked good and said she has been there a year before. She said she has seen me before there and even claimed l had a session in the past, which of course, I had not. Nevertheless, promised everything and the price was Euro 100. I debated while, but then decided to go with her as the time left was only one half hours. I would say by decision to go with her was not disappointing and was well worth. She was good in all respects.

Next one I had was Alka from Spain. She is very good. Again the asking price was Euro 100 and that seems to be fixed. Girls used the best opportunity with men flocking. I later understood that was because of the Music Fair in Frankfurt Messe. Nevertheless, my decision was perfect as she gave me an excellent BJ and sex in several positions. We almost ended at 4 AM closing time. Repeat? Surely. Highly recommended for GFE.

Rogue Nation
04-13-18, 19:16
So both 100€-Sessions were 30 minutes?

ExpatLover
04-13-18, 20:27
Arrived late into Frankfurt due to flight delay. So, decided to go to the Palace and arrived there almost 11.50 PM on Tuesday. There were over 60 men I think and the number of girls was not more than 25. The girls were in demand and I had rarely seen anything like this on a Tuesday. Scanned girls for over one and half hours but had fewer selection to my taste.

Then Clynda (or Synda) from Ukraine approached me. She looked good and said she has been there a year before. She said she has seen me before there and even claimed l had a session in the past, which of course, I had not. Nevertheless, promised everything and the price was Euro 100. I debated while, but then decided to go with her as the time left was only one half hours. I would say by decision to go with her was not disappointing and was well worth. She was good in all respects.

Next one I had was Alka from Spain. She is very good. Again the asking price was Euro 100 and that seems to be fixed. Girls used the best opportunity with men flocking. I later understood that was because of the Music Fair in Frankfurt Messe. Nevertheless, my decision was perfect as she gave me an excellent BJ and sex in several positions. We almost ended at 4 AM closing time. Repeat? Surely. Highly recommended for GFE.Obviously still a lot of very low demanding guys around, completely destroying the prices. Thanks.

Mr Ho
04-14-18, 06:07

Next one I had was Alka from Spain. She is very good. Again the asking price was Euro 100 and that seems to be fixed. Girls used the best opportunity with men flocking. I later understood that was because of the Music Fair in Frankfurt Messe. Nevertheless, my decision was perfect as she gave me an excellent BJ and sex in several positions. We almost ended at 4 AM closing time. Repeat? Surely. Highly recommended for GFE.Is that Aika from Spain or Aida from Spain? She has many tattoo?

FunExplorer
04-14-18, 13:20
So both 100-Sessions were 30 minutes?No. One hour.

FunExplorer
04-14-18, 13:21
Is that Aika from Spain or Aida from Spain? She has many tattoo?I am sure it is Alka.

Mr Ho
04-14-18, 22:10
I am sure it is Alka.A lot of tattoo on her? Covered tattoo on arm, cross on both back of her arm etc?

CpHowdy
04-21-18, 19:39
Went to my first FKK on Thursday, ThePalace, it was around midnight so the lineup probably was not as strong as earlier in the night but there was some hot girls there. Sorry but my memory sucks so I do not know names at all. The first girl I picked was probably the only German in the club and it was not a good experience. She of course wanted the upsell to 100 for the half and I said we would see how it goes and I can extend to the 100 if I am enjoying myself. She said OK but tried to rush everything. I said I have a half hour and she said "just because you have a half hour does not mean you can F* for a half hour". After a while I gave up on her saving my cum for another lady. Returned to the club and was approached by 2 girls holding hands. They were both very nice and I said to one I would take her but not both. I have done many threesomes and they typically are not very good. I have only had 1 threesome that was worth the money. This girl turned out to be much better. I did upgrade to the 100 for the half to get the GFE and she was much better. Had an excellent BBBJ and a lot of gentle kissing. I told her about the experience I had with the other girl and she said she would recommend a friend of hers who would be good as well. I hung around a bit and jumped in the whirlpool, which was barely warm, then when I was ready I found her to get her friend for me. She turned out to be very good as well with a nice set of tits. I am a big natural boob guy so that is a key to any girl I pick. I don't like plastic boobs. For the second girl I did the 100 euro upgrade for the half hour to get a BBBJ and a lot of kissing.

Euroknight
04-23-18, 15:33
I will be transiting in Frankfurt this Sunday night (April 29th), on my way to the US the day after. My flight should land around 10:30 pm, and I was thinking of going to The Palace. How is the LU on Sunday night?

Takedown
04-23-18, 16:20
I will be transiting in Frankfurt this Sunday night (April 29th), on my way to the US the day after. My flight should land around 10:30 pm, and I was thinking of going to The Palace. How is the LU on Sunday night?Pretty bad if a convention is not in town. But Sunday around 11 pm will be bad everywhere. I think Oase will be your best option because at least you know the night shift girls have to stay until 4 am per club policy. Sharks will have the most girls but the top talent starts leaving around 9 or 10 pm. You may get lucky.

FunExplorer
04-24-18, 08:50
A lot of tattoo on her? Covered tattoo on arm, cross on both back of her arm etc?I did not notice any tattoos on her.

ExpatLover
04-24-18, 21:00
Pretty bad if a convention is not in town. But Sunday around 11 pm will be bad everywhere. I think Oase will be your best option because at least you know the night shift girls have to stay until 4 am per club policy. Sharks will have the most girls but the top talent starts leaving around 9 or 10 pm. You may get lucky.Yes, Oase will be good but Shark also will have a lot of girls and far more that our friend will be able to fuck.

Mr Ho
04-24-18, 22:24
I did not notice any tattoos on her.OK it is different one then.

Goger2018
04-26-18, 20:08
The first girl I picked was probably the only German in the club and it was not a good experience. She of course wanted the upsell to 100 for the half and I said we would see how it goes and I can extend to the 100 if I am enjoying myself. She said OK but tried to rush everything. I said I have a half hour and she said "just because you have a half hour does not mean you can F* for a half hour". Hi CpHowdy,

Is Moniq the German girl's name?

AndersOlsson
05-02-18, 21:29
Hi guys,

Can anyone confirm if Roxanna still can be found at Palace?

Or has she left?

AO.

She was there 2 weeks ago. Mentioned she planned to stay until Easter.

Be Wilder
05-05-18, 21:59
First trip of the year to Frankfurt and had 4 days of fun planned with a day at each of my favourite clubs with the last spent at the one I enjoyed the most. The trip was blessed with gorgeous weather but on the downside the hotels were eyewateringly expensive when I checked the websites beforehand due to a Messe (and virtually non available in Darmstadt for Sharks on Wednesday). Decided to find one when I got there and took a train from the Airport to the HBF. They have a very friendly and helpful tourist information desk at the train station and they found and booked a clean and comfortable hotel which was 10-15 min walk away for only E80 per night. Decided to book for 2 nights and get a cab back from Sharks on the Wednesday night. But first Palace!

1. Cleo and Leah: - After a stroll in the afternoon sun, I got a tram from the Hauptwache to Industriehof which is very close to Palace. Was around 6 pm when I got there. Were perhaps 40-50 girls throughout the night and general quality was good especially for a Tuesday night. Worked out I had 7 of the girls on previous visits but the two girls I was really hoping to see again from my Oct and Dec visits (Roxanna and Danielle) were not there. But there was still enough to keep me interested.

I normally got for a blonde dollybird first (and usually followed with an old favourite and then a threesome). The blonde who caught my eye was a little chunkier than usual but still a medium sized tanned figure with a UK size 10 possibly 12, had good natural boobs, mid 20's, nice dark blonde shoulder length hairstyle, very pretty but her arse is chunky with a bit of a sag. Her name was Leah and was talking to her at one of the tables where she was with one of her friends called Cleo. I've noticed Cleo a few times but never taken her to a room. She is slim, short blonde hair, wears glasses, pale skin and has fake knockers. She could pass for the friendly Palace barmaid's sister. Decided to pair up.

In the room Leah was trying to upsell a GFE or a lezzie show but I wasn't interested and so the girls took turn blowing me (also had a nice chew on their tits and especially enjoyed feasting on Leah's though overall Cleo was a better performer) and then did them both doggy style and coming with Leah. Overall a good start to the trip but shame Leah is not a better performer as looks wise she has the potential to become a regular. Cost E100.

2. Monique: On my last trip I was almost wooed into taking a young, unconventionally attractive, pale / porcelain skin German girl with big natural boobs and brown hair into the room but instead went for a Barbie type with whom I didn't cum and didn't the other one that night. This time took her to the room. When I say unconventionally attractive, it is probably by FKK standards. In civilian life Monique would probably pass for normally attractive and she has an attractive post graduate student look about her.

It is a shame I didn't take her last time as I had an outstanding time. Monique has a sparkling personality and manner and we had good chemistry. She does have a GFE package for an extra E50 with FK and DATY but I didn't opt in as I never do as although I enjoy both activities they are not essential. Even without that I had a fantastic time with good foreplay, attentive blowjob with ball licking and I finished doing her in missionary. I hope she is there next time as I'll definitely see her again and for an hour, perhaps even breaking a habit of a lifetime and paying extra for her GFE! E50.

3. Katherine and Simona: Katherine is an old favourite of mine and I almost always go with her though I first remember seeing her in World in 2014 and seen her now for the 6th time which puts her in joint second place. Looks wise she is tall, slim, natural shapely tits which are a good handful, brown hair usually tied up (though it was short this time) and has a distinctive turned up nose. She has an air hostess look about her which I've always liked. The last few times we've had a bit of a fantasy role play where she is my wife who finds one of her young friends to present to me as a treat for being such a wonderful husband. I'm not quite sure how that came around but with my penchant for threesomes I'm happy to play along!

My present this time was Simona who is a tall slim attractive brunette. Small natural tits and wears glasses. I had my eye on her anyway and so was very happy to take her along at Katherine's suggestion. I had a great session with both girls providing good service with them both nuzzling on my body as foreplay, presenting their tits for me to feast on ad taking turns to suck me off before I shagged them taking Katherine in doggy first before finishing with Simona in missionary. Quite unusual for me to finish 3 times in one day with vaginal sex as I normally need a blowie or handjob to get me off the third time. E100.

Overall, an excellent night and I'm looking forward to coming back as I like the quality of the girls and the outlay, vibe and rooms. It was also interesting to see a couple at the club. A black guy and his very fit brunette girlfriend who received some very envious glances from the working girls as she was fitter than almost all of them though one girl was clever enough to engage with them and took them to a room. Also saw them at Oase later in the week.

I should add it seems owo is not an option at Palace anymore as I was told by a girl that management hired a tester to take girls to the room and see if they offered owo for extra or at all. Apparently three girls were asked not to come back as a result. So Palace may not be for everyone especially as FK and RO / DATY have always been less prevalent as a standard service but I think I will keep it as my first stop. Moreover, how do you get a job as a FKK tester!

Rogue Nation
05-05-18, 22:44
A girl tester at Palace? Hilarious. Nothing like that does exist.

The Cane
05-06-18, 12:15
I should add it seems owo is not an option at Palace anymore as I was told by a girl that management hired a tester to take girls to the room and see if they offered owo for extra or at all. Apparently three girls were asked not to come back as a result. So Palace may not be for everyone especially as FK and RO / DATY have always been less prevalent as a standard service but I think I will keep it as my first stop. Moreover, how do you get a job as a FKK tester!I have not been to Germany since several months before the law changed. I've taken a wait and see approach. The more serious the clubs get about having the law enforced on their premises, then the less likely it is that I will be going back to Germany, and will look to other pastures instead. A bunch of the top clubs employing so called "testers" would be the writing on the wall to me. That will most definitely scare the girls away from offering BBBJ / CIM service, which is something that I like, and would prefer to have that option available on the menu.

Mr Ho
05-06-18, 21:54
I should add it seems owo is not an option at Palace anymore as I was told by a girl that management hired a tester to take girls to the room and see if they offered owo for extra or at all. Apparently three girls were asked not to come back as a result. So Palace may not be for everyone especially as FK and RO / DATY have always been less prevalent as a standard service but I think I will keep it as my first stop. Moreover, how do you get a job as a FKK tester!I was the last December in Palace and BBBJ was not an issue for me as long as I went for one hour session. If they do not offer BBBJ, I am only going 30 min 50 euro session only and I will never return to Palace.

NRW is still safe ground for BBBJ.

ZimmerSchatz
05-07-18, 22:20
I was in Palace 2 weeks ago. I did 3 rooms with 2 new girls and 1 girl I went before. No problems to get BBJ in a normal 30 min €50 session and all girls give CIM for an additional €50. Same prices as before the law and which I get in Oase and Sharks.

PeacefulRunner
05-09-18, 15:37
Dear friends,

I am planning to spend one day Fri. (May 19) in Dusseldorff or Frankfurt.

Do you have any good recommendations for the FKK in the 2 cities? Which one is the best?

Is Palace a gook choice or Shark?

Appreciate your ideas!

ExpatLover
05-09-18, 21:07
Dear friends,

Do you have any good recommendations for the FKK in the 2 cities? Which one is the best?

Appreciate your ideas!Forget Palace it is a cheating place with cheating girls just good for tourists and fair visitors. Shark is good and Samya is also very good.

FunExplorer
05-10-18, 13:30
Dear friends,

Appreciate your ideas!I would chose Sharks between the two in Frankfurt. I guess most other punters would do. Just see reviews of Sharks and Palace and then decide yourself.

PeacefulRunner
05-11-18, 17:43
I would chose Sharks between the two in Frankfurt. I guess most other punters would do. Just see reviews of Sharks and Palace and then decide yourself.Thanks buddy. Is there any review for Sharks here? I could not find.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3225-FKK-Sharks-Darmstadt

PuntTheWorld2
05-11-18, 21:00
Thanks buddy. Is there any review for Sharks here? I could not find.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3225-FKK-Sharks-DarmstadtGo to the thread links to reports of distinction for plenty of good material on sharks in the last few months, as well as other clubs in distance.

Member #4636
05-12-18, 13:32
I have been 4 times to Palace the last 2 months and I would like to share some experience.

First of all the access is very easy. Taking the you-Bahn line u6 or u7 you get off to Industriehof and from there it is just 2 minutes walk. This is a great advantage and you save a lot while other good FKK clubs in the area like Sharks or Oase are more difficult to get there. The entrance is 75 euro only cash and I cannot see why they don't use credit card machines. I think I know the reason but I would rather not post it here.

The food is overall good and tasty and I have no complain. There is no garden so you might get bored if you want to stay for many hours. There is a great masseur there a lady from Argentina called Monika which really knows how to do her job.

And now the girls! During my visits I have had sessions with maybe 8-9 girls but I cannot remember the names in some of them. I tried a threesome twice but wasn't happy from the service. One girl there from Italy is famous for her blow jobs. Most of the girls are Romanian but I have also met some lovely ladies from Russia and Ukraine.

Some names that come in mind: Karina from Romania, tall long her blonde perfect body natural breast and good service. Polite and sweet! Elisa from Romania, very beautiful but gold digger LOL. Leah from Romania is a very pleasant and sweet girl with very good service. Aliona from Ukraine is another favorite, I went twice with her and I was very happy. Monica is another favorite girl from Russia, fake boobs, great service. I also went to Sharks but didn't like it was like a super market, too big too many people and a lot of smoke.

Member #4636
05-12-18, 13:34
I was in Palace 2 weeks ago. I did 3 rooms with 2 new girls and 1 girl I went before. No problems to get BBJ in a normal 30 min 50 session and all girls give CIM for an additional 50. Same prices as before the law and which I get in Oase and Sharks.True. And CIM is popular.

Pistons
05-13-18, 03:30
Monica is another favorite girl from Russia, fake boobs, great service.Could she be having dark hair and her best friend being Chanel or Chayenne with blonde hair and slightly broader hips? Both being aboud 1.57-1. 60 m tall?

(I know Meggie tells many her name is Monica and comes from all sorts of countries. To me she is Polish though).

Member #4636
05-13-18, 07:15
Could she be having dark hair and her best friend being Chanel or Chayenne with blonde hair and slightly broader hips? Both being aboud 1.57-1. 60 m tall?

(I know Meggie tells many her name is Monica and comes from all sorts of countries. To me she is Polish though).No, Monica is very tall (around 1.80) with blonde hair. Just check for the tallest girl in the club.

I have also been told there is another girl with the same name from Poland so some people confuse them.

Ulver
05-13-18, 12:32
Elisa from Romania, very beautiful but gold digger LOL.Is this the blond Elisa with big nice tits?

Member #4636
05-13-18, 19:23
Is this the blond Elisa with big nice tits?Yes she is blonde with big nice tits.

Ulver
05-13-18, 22:45
Yes she is blonde with big nice tits.OK. Thank you for answering. Do you (or anybody else for that matter) know if she is there often or a part timer. Guessing since she is Romanian she is not a part timer.

I talked to her briefly about a year or so ago. But I never took her to a room. Regretted that many times based on her looks.

I'll be in Frankfurt at the end of June and I'm thinking of going to Palace. I promise I'll write a report if I go.

Member #4636
05-14-18, 17:02
OK. Thank you for answering. Do you (or anybody else for that matter) know if she is there often or a part timer. Guessing since she is Romanian she is not a part timer.

I talked to her briefly about a year or so ago. But I never took her to a room. Regretted that many times based on her looks.

I'll be in Frankfurt at the end of June and I'm thinking of going to Palace. I promise I'll write a report if I go.My experience from Palace thought me that it is a fuck luck place. You never know which day is better and you never know if your favorite girl will be there or not. Even if you book her via the club it isn't guaranteed that she will be there The only thing for sure is that the place sucks before 6 pm unless you want to go just to eat.

Regarding your question if she is a part time or not I have been 4 times and saw her twice. But again I might go another 10 times and not see her again.

Be Wilder
05-14-18, 19:18
I was the last December in Palace and BBBJ was not an issue for me as long as I went for one hour session. If they do not offer BBBJ, I am only going 30 min 50 euro session only and I will never return to Palace.

NRW is still safe ground for BBBJ.I'm obviously picking the wrong girls! Though in Oct and Dec, some did, some didn't!

Moochie
05-14-18, 20:43
Hi guys,

I have a few questions about Palace FKK in Frankfurt. I have been there once before back in the summer of 2015. I only spent about two hours there before I had to leave, way to short time for me.

I am heading to Frankfurt again on a business trip in about three weeks and I have booked a room at the ibis Frankfurt Messe West hotel located in Breitenbachstr, just a few minutes from the Palace. I am visiting the Palace on a Friday from around 22.00 pm to closing time before I return to the hotel and sleep it off until noon (hopefully I can get back into the hotel during the night!

A couple of questions that I assume recent visitors can answer:

When I was at the palace back in 2015, some of the girls offered CIF as an extra service and I was able to shoot my gigantic saved up load in a girls face for 50 EUR extra (can't remember her name). I read now that new condom laws are in place, does the girls at the Palace still offer this service? (I am only looking for covered BJ with the possibility to take the condom off to shoot my load as a classic porn-style facial just before my 30 minutes are up. I am not looking for any sorts of service not including condom except the very last minute where I can cum in her face).

And also, is it still possible to get a 30 minute session threesome with two girls for 100 EUR with no lesbian action? (do you usually need to switch condoms when you alternate between the two girls?

I remember there was an ATM machine there back in 2015. But in order to use it I had to bring my passport and stuff, I was a bit skeptic to all this as I remember. I did not use my card on their ATM back in 2015. Why does the Palace need to see my passport / ID info and is it safe to use their ATM? Or should I rely on bringing enough cash to last for 4-5 hours? (I was thinking 500 EUR as a start).

Maybe there is a "normal" ATM located somewhere close by which is better to use?

Looking forward to some good answers, thanks! I will ofcourse return with a report once I have been there.

McAdonis
05-15-18, 00:59
Maybe there is a "normal" ATM located somewhere close by which is better to use?Degussa Geldautomat, 300 meters away, 4 minutes walk. See Google Maps.

UltraHappy
05-15-18, 02:27
There's nothing in law that prohibits you blowing your load on the girl's face (as long as you don't insert your one-eyed snake in her mouth without a raincoat on).

Don't use ATMs available at clubs. This is almost always a bad idea. Always use an ATM attached to a real bank. Search Commerzbank or Sparkasse on Google Maps wherever you happen to be and just use one of those ATMs.

When you have more time to get away from the inner city, be sure to visit Sharks or Oase instead of Palace.

Hi guys,

I have a few questions about Palace FKK in Frankfurt. I have been there once before back in the summer of 2015. I only spent about two hours there before I had to leave, way to short time for me.

A couple of questions that I assume recent visitors can answer:

When I was at the palace back in 2015, some of the girls offered CIF as an extra service and I was able to shoot my gigantic saved up load in a girls face for 50 EUR extra (can't remember her name). I read now that new condom laws are in place, does the girls at the Palace still offer this service? (I am only looking for covered BJ with the possibility to take the condom off to shoot my load as a classic porn-style facial just before my 30 minutes are up. I am not looking for any sorts of service not including condom except the very last minute where I can cum in her face).

And also, is it still possible to get a 30 minute session threesome with two girls for 100 EUR with no lesbian action? (do you usually need to switch condoms when you alternate between the two girls?

I remember there was an ATM machine there back in 2015. But in order to use it I had to bring my passport and stuff, I was a bit skeptic to all this as I remember. I did not use my card on their ATM back in 2015. Why does the Palace need to see my passport / ID info and is it safe to use their ATM? Or should I rely on bringing enough cash to last for 4-5 hours? (I was thinking 500 EUR as a start).

Maybe there is a "normal" ATM located somewhere close by which is better to use?

Looking forward to some good answers, thanks! I will of course return with a report once I have been there.

Mr Ho
05-15-18, 02:51
I'm obviously picking the wrong girls! Though in Oct and Dec, some did, some didn't!Well got to go for one hour session, but if it is getting rate of over 150 euro then it is better to go to Globe than palace, I mean price range is getting same and Globe deliver secure service where as palace service can be big question mark?

Member #4636
05-15-18, 05:20
Hi guys,

(I am only looking for covered BJ with the possibility to take the condom off to shoot my load as a classic porn-style facial just before my 30 minutes are up. I am not looking for any sorts of service not including condom except the very last minute where I can cum in her face).

You can get that but she will probably puss you for CIM instead because she doesn't want cum in her eye :-).The extra price is the same , 50 e

Yes you can get that for 100 E but don't think 30 min would be enough.The girls will switch condoms all the time , new one for BJ and fucking each

I remember there was an ATM machine there back in 2015. But in order to use it I had to bring my passport and stuff, I was a bit skeptic to all this as I remember. I did not use my card on their ATM back in 2015. Why does the Palace need to see my passport / ID info and is it safe to use their ATM? Or should I rely on bringing enough cash to last for 4-5 hours? (I was thinking 500 EUR as a start)..The ATM is still there and no ID is required, no problem for me using it.

Mr Ho
05-15-18, 12:12
There's nothing in law that prohibits you blowing your load on the girl's face (as long as you don't insert your one-eyed snake in her mouth without a raincoat on).

Don't use ATMs available at clubs. This is almost always a bad idea. Always use an ATM attached to a real bank. Search Commerzbank or Sparkasse on Google Maps wherever you happen to be and just use one of those ATMs.

When you have more time to get away from the inner city, be sure to visit Sharks or Oase instead of Palace.I will ask for CIE option next trip, cum in eye LOL.

Member #4636
05-15-18, 16:56
I will ask for CIE option next trip, cum in eye LOL.I did CIE once instead of CIM and she went nuts. LOL.

The Cane
05-15-18, 18:04
I will ask for CIE option next trip, cum in eye LOL.When the cum hits your eye like a big pizza pie that's amore! Hahahahaha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFSv-tq5GAY

Rogue Nation
05-15-18, 22:19
The ATM is still there and no ID is required, no problem for me using it.Yes. Since A few month they do have a new ATM at the club. The old one was operated by the club itself, this one is a common ATM from different operator.

Mr Ho
05-16-18, 03:41
I did CIE once instead of CIM and she went nuts. LOL.You should have said to her, it ain't illegal baby LOL.

Mr Ho
05-16-18, 03:41
When the cum hits your eye like a big pizza pie that's amore! Hahahahaha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFSv-tq5GAYCIE will be future option LOL.

PayForIt
05-16-18, 11:44
Went to Palace last night. I'm a great believer that your state of mind has a lot to do with what you think a club is like. I had flown in, had a difficult drive to the hotel wasting an hour (long boring story), had issues checking in, thought hotel was close to the club but it wasn't (similar named hotel but not the same) so 30 e taxi when I thought I could walk. Hence arrived in a bad mood. Immediately considered LU to be weak. Decided I'd take a shower and food to get myself in the right mood. Food was truly awful. Shepherd's pie which had been standing for a long time, luke warm vegatables, little else. Very poor. Into the bar. Saw one very pretty girl in stockings, brunette. Turned out to be Albanian (so she said) Letitia. Approached by many girls but several were really not higher than 6/10. Very few really fit bodies. One lovely girl Alicia, dark glasses. Ro. Bit heavy for me but lovely personality and I was tempted as she was fun.

I seemed to remember Palace operated a FOB / drinks system (like Sharks) but it didn't. Pay at the bar means having to carry cash around which is not good. Didn't want to go backwards and forwards to small lockers. I know they are close but it's a nuisance.

Unable to see anyone who really made me want a room, I headed for the professional massage by German Sara. Superb for one hour. 70 including 10 tip. Well worth it.

Got another beer and seriously contemplated leaving with 0 rooms. Decided to approach Letitia. Very pretty face, bee cups and not a bad figure but not great. Looks 8/10. Body 7/10. Into room and immediately "how much money do you want to spend" rather than "how long do you want". Saw one of the guys on I think Oase forum doing this "BBBJ and if you get me to CIM I give you the other 50" (meaning BBBJ for 50/30 even if you don't cum). Instead I decide to use my normal "let's see how we get on and I might extend if we are both happy" routine. This is often enough to let the girl decide on BBBJ. It's not false by me. Over 90% of my sessions are 1 hour+ but I start cautiously with a girl I've never been with having years ago got stung with paying for longer rooms and then regretting it after only 10 minutes.

She tells me that if I want to "see how things go" this will mean CBJ. I was so tempted to just get up and leave, no doubt in part because I was tired and my mood wasn't great but I decided to run with the "100 if you make me CIM" routine. Which prompted - "no baby its 100/30 with BBBJ and extra 50 if you CIM". I normally do the interview outside the room first as we all should do but hadn't as I was tired and just wanted a pop. The upselling really annoyed me. 5 minutes of CBJ and she can see its not doing anything for me. "What's the matter baby" she asks as if it's a complete shock. I tell her I don't like condoms for BJ. She says its the law. I say this is bull* as the law does not say BBBJ is ok for 100/30. I tell her to forget it and give me a massage. "I cannot do all of this for 50 baby". Really quite amazing. What was the "all of this?" I would have thought massage was less intrusive than another fuck and suck. Of course I could have banged her as hard as possible for the remaining 15 minutes (we'd spent most of the first 15 haggling) but I couldn't be bothered. I tell her to give me a HJ with oil. I am surprised she doesn't try to sell me the oil as an extra but 10 minutes later she has succeeded with a boring and perfunctory HJ. Service level 3/10. Would I repeat? Based on the above no. But maybe it was down to me. I arrived tired, not in a good mood and I don't think I was great company. The girl was pretty. Maybe had I said I'd wanted an hour at the beginning the 100 including BBBJ would have been really good.

I think I've learned this- even as a tourist. If you are just too tired. Don't force it. Go sleep in the hotel and get yourself in a great frame of mind and then hit the FKKs. Forcing yourself into one when you don't feel great and up for it is a recipe for a poor time. Irrespective of the girls in the club.

On a lighter note, tall guy with glasses is sat on a chair at the bar. Very large blonde with enormous fake tits (looked a bit scary) is trying to persuade the guy to go to the room by playing with his cock which was on display. Seemed like she'd only just started when he explodes onto her legs! Don't think she intended that. No idea if he paid her. She probably started the touching without invitation and there was no BJ at all. So does he have to pay? I suspect not but wondered what others think.

Mr Ho
05-16-18, 12:38
Went to Palace last night. I'm a great believer that your state of mind has a lot to do with what you think a club is like. I had flown in, had a difficult drive to the hotel wasting an hour (long boring story), had issues checking in, thought hotel was close to the club but it wasn't (similar named hotel but not the same) so 30 e taxi when I thought I could walk. Hence arrived in a bad mood. Immediately considered LU to be weak. Decided I'd take a shower and food to get myself in the right mood. Food was truly awful. Shepherd's pie which had been standing for a long time, luke warm vegatables, little else. Very poor. Into the bar. Saw one very pretty girl in stockings, brunette. Turned out to be Albanian (so she said) Letitia. Approached by many girls but several were really not higher than 6/10. Very few really fit bodies. One lovely girl Alicia, dark glasses. Ro. Bit heavy for me but lovely personality and I was tempted as she was fun.

I seemed to remember Palace operated a FOB / drinks system (like Sharks) but it didn't. Pay at the bar means having to carry cash around which is not good. Didn't want to go backwards and forwards to small lockers. I know they are close but it's a nuisance..Palace up sell is going out of control to the level it is better to go to globe Zurich where service is secured and delivered.

100 euro 30 min is basically same price range as Globe Zurich.

Lefeu
05-16-18, 12:56
...I think I've learned this- even as a tourist. If you are just too tired. Don't force it. Go sleep in the hotel and get yourself in a great frame of mind and then hit the FKKs. Forcing yourself into one when you don't feel great and up for it is a recipe for a poor time. Irrespective of the girls in the club...Nice report, and I can relate to it. When I arrive in Frankfurt, usually tired and jet lagged, I only look for a quickie. Pick the first girl, reasonably attractive, do a quickie, then head back to my hotel room for a good night sleep.

Citizen Kane
05-16-18, 16:56
"how much money do you want to spend" Zero. Ciao.

Member #4636
05-16-18, 17:28
Went to Palace last night. I.A nice report indeed and I would like to add some thoughts. My English not excellent so forgive me in first place.

I have been to the club 4 times over the last 2 months and there are some things I don't like which I assume are common in other clubs as well.

1. All the negotiation when you enter the room just kills the mood. 'What do you want baby?' 'How much money do you want to spend baby'? I just want to start kissing, touching, licking and if I fucking like it and enjoy it I will pay you well! And don't tell me how many minutes are left when I am fucking!!

2. The amount of condoms, oils, tissues and all that bullshit. OK safety first but do you know that 9 out of 10 men don't like condoms?

3. I have learned that no matter how rude a girl is if you are gentle no problem. But don't say 'Maybe later'! They all know that maybe later is bad. LOL.

4. Regarding Palace only I also don't like the fact you have to carry money or keep walking to the locker to get a drink. Why not just give the number and pay at the desk when you walk out?

And yes if you are tired don't bother. I have made some trips full of excitement and minutes after I arrive in the club I feel tired and I keep thinking if it was worth it.

Hey PayFor it can you tell me if you saw a beautiful blonde Romanian girl called Elisa last night?

The Cane
05-16-18, 18:00
I think I've learned this- even as a tourist. If you are just too tired. Don't force it. Go sleep in the hotel and get yourself in a great frame of mind and then hit the FKKs. Forcing yourself into one when you don't feel great and up for it is a recipe for a poor time. Irrespective of the girls in the club.

On a lighter note, tall guy with glasses is sat on a chair at the bar. Very large blonde with enormous fake tits (looked a bit scary) is trying to persuade the guy to go to the room by playing with his cock which was on display. Seemed like she'd only just started when he explodes onto her legs! Don't think she intended that. No idea if he paid her. She probably started the touching without invitation and there was no BJ at all. So does he have to pay? I suspect not but wondered what others think.Yeah, this really goes to one of my mantras. I strive to get enough rest, and if I'm not feeling it, then I'm not going to force it. I tell guys. Sleep! Eat! Get your rest and don't be on the prowl to fuck everything that moves 24/7! You'll also help stave off getting sick too with colds, flu (besides gargling regularly during your trip to kill germs on the tonsils). As for your lighter note, I don't know what the answer is. All I can say is that must have been funny as hell, and I would have laughed out loud LOL!

PayForIt
05-17-18, 02:31
Hey PayFor it can you tell me if you saw a beautiful blonde Romanian girl called Elisa last night?Thanks for the comments. I'm sad to say I didn't see any "beautiful" girls in Palace. Romanian / Blonde or whatever. Mainly very average and I will report on Sharks forum my experience tonight. Much much better.

Pistons
05-17-18, 08:56
On a lighter note, tall guy with glasses is sat on a chair at the bar. Very large blonde with enormous fake tits (looked a bit scary) is trying to persuade the guy to go to the room by playing with his cock which was on display. Seemed like she'd only just started when he explodes onto her legs! Don't think she intended that. No idea if he paid her. She probably started the touching without invitation and there was no BJ at all. So does he have to pay? I suspect not but wondered what others think.I sometimes get a bit defensive when they start doing this to me. As if I feel it means a required payment. But you are probably right, and no need to pay. I wonder though. Perhaps it is worth a try on next trip. Just randomly getting lucky, LOL. But then it comes down to if I want to save my juices for fucking or not. In that way maybe the girl should have paid him? But if the lineup really was terrible, then I guess he had less to loose out on. LOL.

Troyster
05-18-18, 06:17
As always, thanks to the forum and for all of the reports. Very helpful. First timer in Frankfurt and have been working all week. As mentioned in a previous post by another member, I was working long days and had dinners at nights. That combined with Jetlag made for some rough first nights. I knew it I went to Palace it would not have been great, so I held out. Finally felt good yesterday and decided to check it out last night.

Cab was 15-minutes from the river and I arrived at 10:30 pm. Paid my 75 cash entry, got my key, and changed into my robe and sandals. My only previous German experience was in Berlin at Artemis, which was fun, but I learned a good lesson there to be patient. That was my goal last night. Layout and procedure similar to Artemis, a bit smaller. Got my Coke and entered the "dance'ish club" room, went straight left to the first table and found a perch. I like to sit still the first time I enter a place and check it out. From where I was I could see a lot of movement, including the entry and exit to what turned out to be a cinema room. I would say there were 20 men and many 30-35 girls on arrival. There were 6 or 7 alone in the smoking room. Some were literally laying around chatting and others were walking and talking. I can't remember names but I definitely remember alleged nationalities (because I am a bit picky). Here is a list of the girls that came up to me without making any effort whatsoever:

1. Elena from Moldovia: Tall blond with a funky tooth up top / front. Definitely cute and nice but not my type and I wasn't going for the first girl unless we really clicked. We talked for a bit and she said she wanted to be my first at Palace. She lost interest when she realized I wasn't moving for a bit. 6 of 10 looks.

2. Anabella from Budapest: She wasn't my type from the start and she was the girl I said Hi to when I entered. She tried to get me into the theater. I instantly noticed her smoky breath when talking which I don't like. Brunette was a bit of sag in her tummy, maybe some stretch from a child. She was 29 years old. She too left after about 5-min. 4 of 10 looks.

3. Alice from Cuba and her friend from Bahamas. They were a package deal which was bad because the girl from The Bahamas was not my type at all, a bit heavy. Alice was a pretty lady but I wasn't ready to commit. They grabbed me and took me into the theater, thinking that would seal the deal. They stroked the wanger for a minute and the larger one gave up. She could tell I wasn't going to bite. I speak Spanish very well so Alice was rapping with me a bit but finally gave up as well and got on her phone. Went back to my perch. Alice 6-10 looks, Bahama Mama was 2 of 10 looks.

4. Another Moldovian (why are they all so tall? A tad bit darker than the first, dark hair with bleached highlights, nice teeth, not my body type. Kind of "blah". Left after a few minutes of trying. 5 of 10 looks.

5. Big Blond super fit lady with huge boobs. Can't remember name or nationality but quite honestly she was too much. I like fit girls but again, I was waiting for more. She was sweet and you could tell she didn't waste time. We talked for 2-min and she was gone. She had walked by a couple times while I was talking to others and I saw her hook up with an older man shortly after talking to me. She is a pro.

6. Luana or Lana from Berlin. She was a looker and I had seen her as soon as I had entered earlier. She was hard to miss. Super skinny, striking features, small natural chest, and probably 6-feet tall, taller with her shoes. Just my type. She was a beauty. Introduced herself and mentally I was committed.

I played dumb with every girl I spoke to and asked them all the price for basic services. Everyone responded with 50 for 30-min, oral and sex, no comment on CBJ or OWO. From there, they all said it was negotiable on price and time. With Luana, I got more detail because I was interested. She had a long list of upgrades, including anal and CIF and COB. She also offered a twosome. I was feeling good but I know myself so I committed to basic and asked if it was ok to see how I was feeling in the room and possibly "add-on" later. She said that was fine. Got into the room, which was nice, clean, and comfortable. We chatted a little more and she was trying to figure out my budget and how far I was willing to go. In short, I decided to go for a threesome with her friend. First time I have ever done this, ever, and I was nervous it wouldn't last long but WTF, I had some money and it was my last night. She went and got her friend, Gina from Czech. Blond, shorter than Luana, fake tits, ass to die for, tight body, good choice for me. I agreed to 30-minutes, lesbian show with my participation, sex with both, multiple shots if possible for 100 each. Done. Gentlemen, once in a while the stars align I find true endurance. Last night was the night, I knew right way. Started with them making out. I was feeling and touching both and we traded off sucking chest. I was basically sharing tongues with them at one point, which surprised me, but it was getting me excited. Gina covered me and began BJ while Luana spread open wide right next to my face with a toy and let me drive. Then they switched, Luana BJ while Gina was all fours with a toy and letting me drive. I think the toy action distracted me from the BJ, which was a good thing. Both had good skills. They tried but could tell I wasn't going to finish with BJ so we moved to sex. Luana reverse missionary while Gina was touched and playing with my balls, kissing Luana. Finally switched over to me on top of Gina and Luana was doing the same thing, laying next to us and playing with my junk. I was pounding Gina pretty good after a slow start ad she asked me to cum in side of her and I said I wanted to finish in Luana (my first choice). I think she was a bit surprised. I moved over to Luana and gave her a real pounding before I finished in her. Used each and every minute of my session and there switching of condoms each time I moved. We were all sweating at the end and I realized that room was a fucking oven. Towards the end Gina was even asking Luana, "you ok?" in German? Like I said, I am usually much faster to finish but something here in the city gave me some power last night and I was very happy with it. We cleaned up, went to my safety box for money, and that was it. I grabbed another coke, a cold shower, and left. I was spent. Could have probably sat around for one more but I was done. Some probably think I spent a lot but I have more that the total amount I paid at Palace, including entry, for one girl in Dubai. This was a very nice session IMO. Luana was one of the better looking ladies I have been with in a while. Very happy. Bottom line, be patient, and be nice. I turned away 6 women before I hooked up and I was nice to all them. They were all professional with me and no one was angry. Break the ice, crack some jokes, tell them maybe later and they were good. Until next time gents. Happy hunting.

XXL
05-18-18, 06:26
Last time she was from the DR, not from Cuba, but I guess one is as good as the other as far as girls are concerned. One way to get her is to agree to a 100 E session outright. She is one of very few FKK girls I agree to session short time for 100 E without thinking twice. Body a 9 and face an 8.

PayForIt
05-18-18, 08:40
Gentlemen, once in a while the stars align I find true endurance. Last night was the night, I knew right way. Bottom line, be patient, and be nice. I turned away 6 women before I hooked up and I was nice to all them. They were all professional with me and no one was angry. Break the ice, crack some jokes, tell them maybe later and they were good. Really nice report and an enjoyable read. I loved the "stars aligning" comment😂.

I didn't see this Luana when I was there a few nights ago. Sounds a decent choice. Glad you had a great time.

I don't tell girls "maybe later" when I know I wouldn't pick them. A WG once told me that this is in fact not good despite the punter trying to be polite. It translates to "I don't fancy you" or worse - "I do fancy you and want you to approach me again in a bit" I. E. The girl believes you might be an option later, comes back to approach again and then gets declined for a second time. If its a girl I 100% know I won't go with I tell them "sorry baby, I'm just relaxing now but I want a blond / brunette / redhead / tall / short / big boobs / small boobs girl this time" (whatever feature she doesn't have). She knows not to return. Or I say "I'm waiting for someone to get free I promised to go to the room with". This sends a message of wanting to stay true to a promise which they don't moan about. I find if you say "maybe later" they come back and you don't want that. It sounds nice but when later she comes back and says "you said maybe later" and you reject again, she knows you were lying and I recall one unpleasant fat girl in Artemis then screaming at me "you didn't mean later you liar. Just say no". That was enough to stop me saying maybe later!

I too found Palace unbearably hot not just in the rooms but in the bar. And no outdoor escape area. If you are still in town I'the try Sharks. LU is currently very good and a lot better than Palace on one visit each this week (which is not always representative).

Troyster
05-18-18, 09:41
Really nice report and an enjoyable read. I loved the "stars aligning" comment😂.

I didn't see this Luana when I was there a few nights ago. Sounds a decent choice.You are probably right. I just knew I wouldn't be around long enough for them to come back to me. Luana told me she commutes. Unasked her why she didn't just work in Berlin and she said she didn't want to work where she lives. Makes sense if it was true.

Member #4636
05-18-18, 16:03
I don't tell girls "maybe later".All the girls know that 'maybe later' means they are rejected. I took my lesson too. It is more polite to say 'I am tired' of 'I just had a session' or anything else.

Rogue Nation
05-18-18, 19:35
Last time she was from the DR, not from Cuba, but I guess one is as good as the other as far as girls are concerned. One way to get her is to agree to a 100 E session outright. She is one of very few FKK girls I agree to session short time for 100 E without thinking twice. Body a 9 and face an 8.Alice was a body 10 about 10 years ago. She is from DomRep, speaks good English, German, Spanish. She will do good service for 50 EUR as well.

Member #4636
05-19-18, 09:55
What is the best day for the club from your experience regarding the LU?

FunExplorer
05-24-18, 06:01
What is the best day for the club from your experience regarding the LU?Usually Fridays and Saturdays.

XXL
05-24-18, 19:54
Not many punters but not many girls either. Alicia was not there, boo-hoo. I had an ok primer session with a tall and big girl claiming to be from Poland, then the money-shot session with Isabelle claiming to be from Italy. I had sessioned both girls in the past. New talent is rare these days.

Isabelle told me she was just back from a very long break, but then more girls have told me they just happen to be back from holiday than can plausibly be the case. Girls know we love the illusion of having them as good as new, and they adapt their narrative accordingly.

One girl reminded me of an aspect of the New Law often overlooked in our discussions, namely that women are henceforth prevented from prostituting until they are 21. This means 18-21 year olds are removed from the market in parts of Germany where they were allowed work under the old Law. As an aside, note that 17 year-old males are not deemed too young for war or (forced) military service.

Lanthano
05-24-18, 20:34
Not many punters but not many girls either. Alicia was not there, boo-hoo. I had an ok primer session with a tall and big girl claiming to be from Poland, then the money-shot session with Isabelle claiming to be from Italy. I had sessioned both girls in the past. New talent is rare these days.

Isabelle told me she was just back from a very long break, but then more girls have told me they just happen to be back from holiday than can plausibly be the case. Girls know we love the illusion of having them as good as new, and they adapt their narrative accordingly.

One girl reminded me of an aspect of the New Law often overlooked in our discussions, namely that women are henceforth prevented from prostituting until they are 21. This means 18-21 year olds are removed from the market in parts of Germany where they were allowed work under the old Law. As an aside, note that 17 year-old males are not deemed too young for war or (forced) military service.Price, service, CBJ or BBBJ? Kissing or not? Plus any other extras?

These are the kind of details that I think people wish to know about Mainhattan or Palace.

XXL
05-24-18, 20:43
Price, service, CBJ or BBBJ? Kissing or not? Plus any other extras?

These are the kind of details that I think people wish to know about Mainhattan or Palace.I hate kissing and don't give a damn myself about blow-jobs. To me a good hand-job feels better as a blow-job. But even so what use is it if I say some girl who has known me for a couple of years gives me a BBBJ? Will she give it to any new unknown customer? For getting blow-jobs (or extras) of a particular kind no FKK is better or worse than any other in my experience. Price is always 50 unless otherwise stated.

Downandup
05-24-18, 20:53
One girl reminded me of an aspect of the New Law often overlooked in our discussions, namely that women are henceforth prevented from prostituting until they are 21. This means 18-21 year olds are removed from the market in parts of Germany where they were allowed work under the old Law. No, it's possible for them to work but they are subject to greater requirements, namely that they register every year rather than 2, and they undergo health consultations every 6 months rather than every year. Look at https://www.6profis.de/lp/prostschg/faq.php. It probably means that fewer girls under 21 are willing to go through this process so often.

Rogue Nation
05-24-18, 22:20
One girl reminded me of an aspect of the New Law often overlooked in our discussions, namely that women are henceforth prevented from prostituting until they are 21. This means 18-21 year olds are removed from the market in parts of Germany where they were allowed work under the old Law. As an aside, note that 17 year-old males are not deemed too young for war or (forced) military service.Palace doesn't allow girls under 21. This has been the case for many years. The new law didn't raise the legal age for prostitution to 21, IMHO this would have been a good thing, a lot more effective than BB service ban or registration.

Member #4636
05-26-18, 05:24
Friday night and there where just around 15 girls and another 15 studs lying around in a very lazy mood.

No action was going and many girls looked like they were bored. LU was also so so I would say around 6 or 7 out of 10. Food also wasn't so good like other times. I don't know if it was just a bad day but I don't think I will be visiting again at least when it gets warmer. That been said maybe the lack of garden leads people and girls to other clubs. Palace however is still the easier to access even from the airport. 3 stops from airport to HbF then 2 ubahn trains with 2-3 stops each and you are almost outside.

Member #4636
05-26-18, 11:34
Isabelle told me she was just back from a very long break, but then more girls have told me they just happen to be back from holiday than can plausibly be the case. What is this thing with the holidays the girls go? I keep hearing it too. When they say 'holidays' do they mean they go for vacation or do they mean that they are booked from agents to work for clients abroad? To be honest I think the second.

Takzeh
05-26-18, 22:48
Was at Palace on a Saturday, was not very crowded due to football I think. Girls I spoke to also said this was the reason it was quite empty. Arrived around 18:00 and there were maybe 15 girls in the line-up + whatever girls were in the rooms when I arrived.

Sat at the bar and girls were coming up in a steady stream.

First room. Guiletta. She said 100 EUR and we can go for however long it takes to finish, but only finish once and that was fine. Massage which was actually good and very intense kissing, but CBJ. And switched condoms from CBJ to fucking, she was bit of a germophobe I guess. Stayed in the room around 30-40 minutes but whatever. No fingering her, at least inside. Rubbing on the outside was fine and the sex was good. She was into it and gave a good effort, would go again except I wouldn't pay 100. No complaints except the CBJ but I've kinda come to accept it and in the end it doesn't bother me that much but each to his own.

Second room. Natasha from Moldavia she said. Discussed before the room what kind of service and thing were included in the 50 EUR /30 min. Girls want to go to the room and discuss inside but I recommend that you stay out in the public areas and discuss, in the end you're in charge, not the girls. She was very arrogant and aggressive but I found it funny, my kind of humor. Went for 50/30 and she was also into it, CBJ. Would repeat and tried to right before leaving Palace but she said she has a rule of not going twice with the same customer. Don't know if it was bullshit cause she had finished with a client before, cleaned up, and just came back to the bar area. I would gone for a longer second session with her but didn't bother pushing it. She tried to get me to go with her friends but I told her I want to go with her or I'm heading home. Went home.

Third room. Forgot name, (Romina?) but German girl who was from Hannover. Lots of tattoos and fake tits, was dancing on the stripper pole and she had nice moves. Wanted to fuck her hard cause she had the bimbo look. Took her for 50/30, she tried to get me to accept CIM and such but I don't give a fuck how I finish. After 2 minutes she was "dirty talking" and basically urging me to cum already. Kind of a turn off, and she kept checking condom between changing positions. After first position (she asked if I wanted to finish with a handjob, but I don't normally cum after 5 minutes and we switched positions. Finished me with hands w / o asking, pulled me out. She was also quite worried with condom and checking it after switching positions to see if it was still intact. Would not repeat, she had a good bimbo body but don't like her attitude in the room, and couldn't really ram her as I wanted to as she kept moving her legs to stop me from going to deep, and no doggy.

Girls weren't too agressive, bit of upselling but nothing I can't deal with. Was told BBBJ was 100 EUR /30 min, no mentions of the law. Declined these offers. Overall decent experience.

Always Randy
05-27-18, 05:02
Friday night and there where just around 15 girls and another 15 studs lying around in a very lazy mood.

No action was going and many girls looked like they were bored. LU was also so so I would say around 6 or 7 out of 10. Food also wasn't so good.Agree. Was there on Thursday evening and about the same number of girls until about 8 at night. None of them were so enticing that I had to have so left without participating. The best ones are always the ones you can not have such as the young perky bartender with big smile and glasses at the front bar during the day. What is her name? And Marina, the one that replaces her at 7 pm, for the evening shift. The food wasn't very tasty and at the end of the night, you can see they take the leftovers and combine them into new dishes. The veggies in the "vegetarian" section had sausages in them and the large tray of plain potatoes had a new sauce.

Sirioja
05-27-18, 07:19
Palace doesn't allow girls under 21. This has been the case for many years. The new law didn't raise the legal age for prostitution to 21, IMHO this would have been a good thing, a lot more effective than BB service ban or registration.New law is to protect women health, WGs and wives of clients, many Germans going to AO clubs. I don t think under 21 yo WGs are more in health risk than after 21 yo. I'm usually more attracted by woman types than little girls. New law is really not a problem for me with girls.

Member #4636
05-27-18, 17:25
Agree. Was there on Thursday evening and about the same number of girls until about 8 at night. None of them were so enticing that I had to have so left without participating. The best ones are always the ones you can not have such as the young perky bartender with big smile and glasses at the front bar during the day. What is her name? And Marina, the one that replaces her at 7 pm, for the evening shift. The food wasn't very tasty and at the end of the night, you can see they take the leftovers and combine them into new dishes. The veggies in the "vegetarian" section had sausages in them and the large tray of plain potatoes had a new sauce.That girl with glasses is sweet with a great body but I have never talked to her, glasses just not my type. The top girl in the club to my experience is Isabel from Italy, she cares so much to make the customer happy and she is a very pleasant personality as well. I also had a great time with Mari from Germany and Aliona from Ukraine last time I visited.

Turgid
05-27-18, 19:06
I hate kissing and don't give a damn myself about blow-jobs........You must love sessioning in an FKK and the FKK girls must love you as a client.

Jmioffe
05-27-18, 19:40
Third room. Forgot name, (Romina?) but German girl who was from Hannover. Lots of tattoos and fake tits, was dancing on the stripper pole and she had nice moves. Wanted to fuck her hard cause she had the bimbo look. Kylie? Blonde?

XXL
05-27-18, 20:32
You must love sessioning in an FKK and the FKK girls must love you as a client.Yes the FKK scene has been ideal for me. Girls like me I think, even though I am a 50-euro client, although some of them may in the future be dissapointed when they find out I am not to be upsold with promises of a BBBJ.

Mr Ho
05-28-18, 11:23
Was at Palace on a Saturday, was not very crowded due to football I think. Girls I spoke to also said this was the reason it was quite empty. Arrived around 18:00 and there were maybe 15 girls in the line-up + whatever girls were in the rooms when I arrived.

Sat at the bar and girls were coming up in a steady stream.

First room. Guiletta. She said 100 EUR and we can go for however long it takes to finish, but only finish once and that was fine. Massage which was actually good and very intense kissing, but CBJ. And switched condoms from CBJ to fucking, she was bit of a germophobe I guess. Stayed in the room around 30-40 minutes but whatever. No fingering her, at least inside. Rubbing on the outside was fine and the sex was good. She was into it and gave a good effort, would go again except I wouldn't pay 100. No complaints except the CBJ but I've kinda come to accept it and in the end it doesn't bother me that much but each to his own..For that price and CBJ? It is better to go to Globe Zurich if you are flying in monger.

JcFromNz
05-28-18, 16:26
Just had an evening in Frankfurt, so I arranged to stay at the Ibis Messe, and visited Palace, for the first time.

Flight was delayed by 1.5 hours. Airport to hotel was only 15 minutes, got checked in and headed out immediately. Only 5 minutes to Palace, and arrived about 9 pm. The receptionist showed me the little lockers, gave me a towel and robe and directed me to the changing rooms, got showered and robed up. Into the main room. There were about 20-25 girls and about 6 guys, plus me.

I got a coke and before 15 seconds had elapsed I was approached, cute black haired girl, I said I wanted to drink my during first, then another girl approached, not my type so I said no. A tall girl I had seen in the reception area was sitting close, so I sat down near her, Iza from Moldova, dark hair, bleached at the back. About 5 feet 7 tall, slim, about 34 C. We arranged 1 hour for 150 (nearly all inclusive, no BBBJ or anal, which doesn't interest me anyway) with the option to extend if we wanted to. She tried to upsell to a threesome with her friend, but that's not for me. She was fantastic, everything I wanted, slow and relaxing. I ended up staying with her for 3 hours.

I paid her and then she introduced her friend Aida, drop dead gorgeous, also from Moldova, even taller, probably 5'8", and wearing hooker heels.

I stayed at the bar and they went to get something to eat before it closed. I decided I would take her friend Aida, to a room when they came back.

Alone at the bar, I was approached by most of the girls in the place, I was tempted by a few of them.

I arranged the same deal as her friend, and stayed with her for 2 hours, again a very receptive girl.

ExpatLover
05-28-18, 17:05

Sat at the bar and girls were coming up in a steady stream..Fucking hard a girl! When you are strong you don't need to demonstrate it, you don t need a big car making a lot of noise, big cars means small dick.

Member #4636
05-28-18, 19:36
I have done CIM maybe 4 or 5 times with different girls in Palace. I have it as a must so yes even if I want to my budget starts from 100 e each time. LOL.

The problem with CIM with all girls in Palace is that they don't to it right or at least the way I want to. According to so many CIM I have done before with my GF and according to pornhub (LOL) a CIM means you shoot your load and you watch it while it goes inside the mouth and of course some drops from it. If a small load hits the face no big deal. With the girls in Palace they all got mad when my shooting didn't go directly all in mouth and ht them in an eye or a bit on the neck. Another girl kept doing the BJ while I was coming inside her mouth so I didn't see anything.

So excuse me the pleasure of CIM isn't that you enjoy watching the shooting? I don't want to pay a 50 e extra and see nothing. Do you have the same experience in other clubs?

What do you guys think?

Pistons
05-28-18, 22:12
What do you guys think?Like most girls would tell you after this one: you are crazy! (LOL).

I like the Pornhub reference though. Same scale as Pubmed!

ExpatLover
05-28-18, 22:22
I have done CIM maybe 4 or 5 times with different girls in Palace. I have it as a must so yes even if I want to my budget starts from 100 e each time. LOL.

The problem with CIM with all girls in Palace is that they don't to it right or at least the way I want to. According to so many CIM I have done before with my GF and according to pornhub (LOL) a CIM means you shoot your load and you watch it while it goes inside the mouth and of course some drops from it. If a small load hits the face no big deal. With the girls in Palace they all got mad when my shooting didn't go directly all in mouth and ht them in an eye or a bit on the neck. Another girl kept doing the BJ while I was coming inside her mouth so I didn't see anything.

So excuse me the pleasure of CIM isn't that you enjoy watching the shooting? I don't want to pay a 50 e extra and see nothing. Do you have the same experience in other clubs?

What do you guys think?Most of the girls will not accept to get any drop of sperm on their neck or hair, in their eyes song more or less impossible if not done by surprise, usually they will take it in their mouth and put it in a paper or in the dustbin and wash their mouth with Listerine.

Moochie
05-28-18, 23:21

What do you guys think?I am heading to Palace myself in two weeks time. I am not into CIM, BBBJ or anal. But cumming on the girl's face is my "thing" and keep I my condom on until the very last minute. I was able to do this on a girl at Palace three years ago for 100 Eur (don't remember her name).

Is this a thing of the past, are none of the girls offering this service any more? (I am talking a serious porn-style cumshot all over her face).

Moochie
05-28-18, 23:25
Just had an evening in Frankfurt, so I arranged to stay at the Ibis Messe, and visited Palace, for the first time.

Flight was delayed by 1.5 hours. Airport to hotel was only 15 minutes, got checked in and headed out immediately. Only 5 minutes to Palace, and arrived about 9 pm. The receptionist showed me the little lockers, gave me a towel and robe and directed me to the changing rooms, got showered and robed up. Into the main room. There were about 20-25 girls and about 6 guys, plus me.

I got a coke and before 15 seconds had elapsed I was approached, cute black haired girl, I said I wanted to drink my during first, then another girl approached, not my type so I said no. A tall girl I had seen in the reception area was sitting close, so I sat down near her, Iza from Moldova, dark hair, bleached at the back. About 5 feet 7 tall, slim, about 34 C. We arranged 1 hour for 150 (nearly all inclusive, no BBBJ or anal, which doesn't interest me anyway) with the option to extend if we wanted to. She tried to upsell to a threesome with her friend, but that's not for me. She was fantastic, everything I wanted, slow and relaxing. I ended up staying with her for 3 hours..Great report! I'll be staying at that very same hotel when I visit Palace in two weeks. I plan on staying at the palace until the close, any hassle getting back into the hotel late at night / early morning?

So total damage for Iza was 450 Eur for three hours? What kind of prices did they mention if you wanted to to them both as a threesome?

Looking forward to my visit.

Incognito2001
05-29-18, 09:26
I am heading to Palace myself in two weeks time. I am not into CIM, BBBJ or anal. But cumming on the girl's face is my "thing" and keep I my condom on until the very last minute. I was able to do this on a girl at Palace three years ago for 100 Eur (don't remember her name).

Is this a thing of the past, are none of the girls offering this service any more? (I am talking a serious porn-style cumshot all over her face).Moochie, Pksimar69,

Yeah, I also prefer shooting outside than "complete CIM", with which girls suck all the cum in their mouth and we cannot see anything. Also, I do like "Facial Cum" for its visual effects (not for degrading / superiority feeling! Having said this, I often ask girls if I could cum over their face at the end, and of course most girls say "NO", because it is simply a pain in the ass to re-do the make-ups.

I am not that regular at FKK, so I cannot talk about even the rough statistics, but let's say. Compared ton 10-15 years ago (2003-2007) when I was more active (mostly Palace, Oase and World), Yes answer is really rare now. Back in those days, many of so-called "Top Performers" at those places would have let me finish with Facials with extra E50, often CIM+Facial combined, as you guys defined "Porn-style". Fast-forward 10+ Years, it is really rare for some reason. Still once a while, there are a few girls who say OK, so we have to keep asking in nice ways. Indeed, I met a few girls at PALACE last year who said OK. (I don't always finish with Facial, but I think I did Facial with one of the young blonde from Ro, although my favorite there always says NO.).

Nowadays, when I like to cum outside, I do "Cum over tits", instead. Many try to charge extra for this, but some don't, if you agree to do "now infamous complete services". YMMV, though we all have keep asking in nice ways.

I.

FunExplorer
05-29-18, 10:19

I got a coke and before 15 seconds had elapsed I was approached, cute black haired girl, I said I wanted to drink my during first, then another girl approached, not my type so I said no. A tall girl I had seen in the reception area was sitting close, so I sat down near her, Iza from Moldova, dark hair, bleached at the back. About 5 feet 7 tall, slim, about 34 C. We arranged 1 hour for 150 (nearly all inclusive, no BBBJ or anal, which doesn't interest me anyway) with the option to extend if we wanted to. She tried to upsell to a threesome with her friend, but that's not for me. She was fantastic, everything I wanted, slow and relaxing. I ended up staying with her for 3 hours..So, you ended up paying Euro 450 for the first girl without BBJ and anal? How much did you pay for the second girl? That's crazy.

JcFromNz
05-29-18, 13:02
Great report! I'll be staying at that very same hotel when I visit Palace in two weeks. I plan on staying at the palace until the close, any hassle getting back into the hotel late at night / early morning?

So total damage for Iza was 450 Eur for three hours? What kind of prices did they mention if you wanted to to them both as a threesome?

Looking forward to my visit.Yes 450 plus a tip for 3 hours.

Palace to Ibis is an easy 5-7 minute walk.

A threesome was offered, but I declined. No price was discussed.

I hope you enjoy.

JcFromNz
05-29-18, 13:04

What do you guys think?What you describe in Cum On Face, not cum in mouth.

Member #4636
05-29-18, 15:53
What you describe in Cum On Face, not cum in mouth.I don't think so. COF includes shooting on different parts of face and not necessary in the mouth. CIM includes shooting in mouth from 2 or 3 inch distance and you enjoy watching your load as it hits the tongue or goes straight in. At least this is what porn sites have thought me all these years. LOL.

Member #4636
05-29-18, 15:55
Yes 450 plus a tip for 3 hours.

I hope you enjoy.It was a smart choice you declined threesome. I have done it 3 times and it was never good at least in Palace. There is always one good and experienced and one amateur.

Member #4636
05-29-18, 16:05
Moochie, Pksimar69,

Yeah, I also prefer shooting outside than "complete CIM", with which girls suck all the cum in their mouth and we cannot see anything. Also, I do like "Facial Cum" for its visual effects (not for degrading / superiority feeling! Having said this, I often ask girls if I could cum over their face at the end, and of course most girls say "NO", because it is simply a pain in the ass to re-do the make-ups.

I am not that regular at FKK, so I cannot talk about even the rough statistics, but let's say. Compared ton 10-15 years ago (2003-2007) when I was more active (mostly Palace, Oase and World), Yes answer is really rare now. Back in those days, many of so-called "Top Performers" at those places would have let me finish with Facials with extra E50, often CIM+Facial combined, as you guys defined "Porn-style". Fast-forward 10+ Years, it is really rare for some reason. Still once a while, there are a few girls who say OK, so we have to keep asking in nice ways..Thanks for your answer. Next time I will ask for COF and cheat and do the shooting in the mouth. LOL.

Der Auslander
05-29-18, 20:12
We arranged 1 hour for 150 (nearly all inclusive, no BBBJ or anal, which doesn't interest me anyway) with the option to extend if we wanted to. I ended up staying with her for 3 hours.

450 plus a tip for 3 hours.Sounds to me that she overcharged you Euro 150 and you gave her a tip!

Its a long time since I visited Palace. Is this typical pricing for this club? Or was JcFromNZ screwed more than he realized?

Member #4636
05-29-18, 20:25
Sounds to me that she overcharged you Euro 150 and you gave her a tip!

Its a long time since I visited Palace. Is this typical pricing for this club? Or was JcFromNZ screwed more than he realized?It is not a typical pricing but it always depend on the girls. It looks like she charged him the whatever extra 3 times one for each hour instead of 350 euro total. Maybe she even charged extra the slow and relaxing the client wanted who knows.

Member #4581
05-29-18, 20:35
You are in the clubs to fuck the girls.

Not to get fucked.

JennyKk
05-29-18, 21:45
Yes 450 plus a tip for 3 hours.

I hope you enjoy.It seems a fair price. But only 20 girls in the club? Feels like a very small club.

Der Auslander
05-29-18, 23:57
Problem is that when guys like JCFromNz get ripped off like this, it encourages the WGs in the club to go after another victim. 3 hours in the room for 300 Euro must surely be good money for any WG for a few hours work.

Now I'm sure JCFrmNz was very happy with his 3 hours of fun and did not realise that he was the victim of a mugging when he paid Euro 450! However, paying over the odds like this ultimately destroys the hobby for every other monger.

There isn't really any justification for not knowing what the going rate is throughout Hessen! Bad enough that girls are looking for Euro 50 extra (Euro 100 Total) for GFE service which should be included in the Euro 50 per 30 minute rate. If they get Euro 50 extra for every hour we may as well start getting ready to go to Las Vegas and pay US prices!

No wonder the locals think that sex tourists are ruining the market! I certainly wont be heading to FKK Palace in a hurry!

Turgid
05-30-18, 09:03
.....So total damage for Iza was 450 Eur for three hours?...........Some men pay 450 Eur for one girl at FKK. It makes me feel very good when I do nine girls for that same amount of money. Life is great!

FunExplorer
05-30-18, 11:11
Some men pay 450 Eur for one girl at FKK. It makes me feel very good when I do nine girls for that same amount of money. Life is great!I share the same. It is indeed crazy to pay so much plus a tip on top of that how so ever exceptional the girl and the deed is!

Incognito2001
05-30-18, 11:15
Problem is that when guys like JCFromNz get ripped off like this, it encourages the WGs in the club to go after another victim. 3 hours in the room for 300 Euro must surely be good money for any WG for a few hours work.

Now I'm sure JCFrmNz was very happy with his 3 hours of fun and did not realise that he was the victim of a mugging when he paid Euro 450! However, paying over the odds like this ultimately destroys the hobby for every other monger.

There isn't really any justification for not knowing what the going rate is throughout Hessen! Bad enough that girls are looking for Euro 50 extra (Euro 100 Total) for GFE service which should be included in the Euro 50 per 30 minute rate. If they get Euro 50 extra for every hour we may as well start getting ready to go to Las Vegas and pay US prices!

No wonder the locals think that sex tourists are ruining the market! I certainly wont be heading to FKK Palace in a hurry!Mmm. E450 = E50 X 6 (3 HRS) + E50 X (# OF CIM) + TIP.

Maybe he had 2 x SEX with CIM and added E100 for 2 x extras, and then the total would be E400. The tip was not necessary since the girl already earned E400 for 3 hrs, but other than that Tip, the price he paid seems to me on a par with the current market rates.

But again I understand that some people, especially Americans and British, like to give them some tips for good services, but I agree that would not help here at all, rather make the ladies more arrogant and lazier. I usually give them a leftover cigarettes when I leave.

I.

ExpatLover
05-30-18, 15:13
Some men pay 450 Eur for one girl at FKK. It makes me feel very good when I do nine girls for that same amount of money. Life is great!Zes but quantity doesn't at all mean quality.

Member #4636
05-30-18, 18:12
Some men pay 450 Eur for one girl at FKK.If someone wants to pay that amount just for one girl why not call her in his hotel and enjoy her better?

Member #4636
05-30-18, 18:28
The list is personal from my recent experience (more than 3 visits).

Isabell from Italy thin lady, very pleasant personality and a bomb in bed she will do everything to satisfy you. One day she is blonde one brunette.

Aliona from Ukraine, quite short thin, very pretty face and lovely smile I had perfect chemistry with her so don't touch her she is mine! LOL.

Mari from Germany, blonde, very tall, a dog tattoo on her right leg, she is like a model and her pussy is a piece of art! Very pleasant and polite lady excellent in GFE.

Monica from Russia is another very tall lady with very long legs, also very nice with men and polite, also excellent in GFE.

Karina from Romania has far the best body in the club, she is tall with curves and lovely blonde hair, you will feel you are with a top class escort.

Leah from Romania, very pretty girl, she likes jokes and is also very nice with men.

I have been with another 5 or 6 girls but since I don't remember their names they weren't very special to me.

There are 2 more girls I wanted to do sessions but I run out of energy (and cum), one is a German pretty blonde (not the one with fake tits and tattoo, and one other girl from Budapest that keeps moaning to me I have never done a room with her).

Last but not least there is one more girl I desire so much in this club but I don't think I will ever be that lucky to do a room with her.

Hope above helps.

Aviator400
05-30-18, 20:06

Hope above helps.Yes it does.

Haven't been there in a couple of years.

Planning to go next month and appreciate the current information.

ExpatLover
05-30-18, 21:15

Isabell from Italy thin lady, very pleasant personality and a bomb in bed she will do everything to satisfy you. One day she is blonde one brunette.

Aliona from Ukraine, quite short thin, very pretty face and lovely smile I had perfect chemistry with her so don't touch her she is mine! LOL.

Mari from Germany, blonde, very tall, a dog tattoo on her right leg, she is like a model and her pussy is a piece of art! Very pleasant and polite lady excellent in GFE.

Monica from Russia is another very tall lady with very long legs, also very nice with men and polite, also excellent in GFE.

Karina from Romania has far the best body in the club, she is tall with curves and lovely blonde hair, you will feel you are with a top class escort.

Leah from Romania, very pretty girl, she likes jokes and is also very nice with men..Thanks just Palace is a cheating club that I blacked listed in 2014 and I advise all the guy looking for great service to make a big turn around, tourist trap nothing less nothing more but some mongers like this.

Danny227
05-31-18, 19:15

Karina from Romania has far the best body in the club, she is tall with curves and lovely blonde hair, you will feel you are with a top class escort..Can you describe the last girl?

Danny227
05-31-18, 19:35

What do you guys think?I agree. Not crazy at all. My experience in Palace is different, especially with long sessions as it seems to be your habit too.

Member #4636
06-01-18, 05:39
Can you describe the last girl?As said she is slim, not extremely tall, long blonde hair and lovely curves. You will find her sitting usually opposite the bar just in front of that swinging couche. She will probably approach you or just ask in the club where she is (you can ask Isabell she will help you). Last time I went she was on holidays but she is probably back. You can always call the club before and tell them which day you will be there and for which girl but this does not ensure she will be there.

Danny227
06-01-18, 17:51

Not to get fucked.That depends on the guy and his habits, LOL.

Member #4636
06-01-18, 20:43

Not to get fucked.This is a good point that sums it up about these clubs. Yes they do want to get their hand very deep in your pocket everybody there, the club and of course the girls. Just look at the prices! 70-80 euro for the entrance? What exactly do you pay for the entrance? The food would cost outside the club maybe 10 euro add another 5-6 euro for the cola type drinks which are free. What does the rest amount represent? Don't tell me the use of the sauna / swimming pool or the robe / towel LOL.

The rest amount is the ability to see pussies and boobs doing a parade in front of your eyes gentlemen! Do you think the entrance would be so high if the girls were dressed?

And now the girls. When I first went to a FKK (Artemis) I was so blown away I wanted to fuck everything that was moving. I wanted to touch every woman, chat with all of them, touch their bums while they were walking and I was taking them in doubles or 3 together in the room. I had a budget limit I promised not to exceed and in an hour I was in the cash machine getting more.

The girls know this because it is their business and they will do anything to grab more and more cash. Of course I took my lesson after first time, but each next time I went to Palace I felt I was losing the control again. So many stunning girls and you want them all in your plate. Not to mention that there is one girl in that club I would give all the money I have given so far just for one hour session. My bottom head is thinking about her all the time. So who is fucking who at the end of the day?

Rogue Nation
06-02-18, 13:22
This is a good point that sums it up about these clubs. Yes they do want to get their hand very deep in your pocket everybody there, the club and of course the girls. Just look at the prices! 70-80 euro for the entrance? What exactly do you pay for the entrance? The food would cost outside the club maybe 10 euro add another 5-6 euro for the cola type drinks which are free. What does the rest amount represent? Don't tell me the use of the sauna / swimming pool or the robe / towel LOL.

The rest amount is the ability to see pussies and boobs doing a parade in front of your eyes gentlemen! Do you think the entrance would be so high if the girls were dressed??Food, beverages, towels, robes, slippers. Sometimes free beer. Facilities like steam bath, sauna, garden, pool and most important. Rooms to fuck the girls. Would it be the same price if girls were dressed? Sure. Palace and Artemis are at the upper end of prices for entry, many clubs charge 50 EUR and below. World on every day before 1 pm, Oase every day before 4 pm, Sharks on two days per week, Mainhattan every day before 2 pm. Are they still making good money out of girls and clients? Yes they are.

Member #4636
06-02-18, 18:37
. Are they still making good money out of girls and clients? Yes they are.I have no doubt about that, it is so obvious! I don't think they make turnover less than 10 k even on a bad day. Average 4 mil euro per year all cash!

Danny227
06-04-18, 07:44
Food, beverages, towels, robes, slippers. Sometimes free beer. Facilities like steam bath, sauna, garden, pool and most important. Rooms to fuck the girls. Would it be the same price if girls were dressed? Sure. Palace and Artemis are at the upper end of prices for entry, many clubs charge 50 EUR and below. World on every day before 1 pm, Oase every day before 4 pm, Sharks on two days per week, Mainhattan every day before 2 pm. Are they still making good money out of girls and clients? Yes they are.The facility has both fixed and variable costs. And yes, the use of sauna and all other areas has a high maintenance cost as well as electricity cost and depreciation cost. In addition, it makes a difference if the club owns the real estate or not; if they own it there is the opportunity cost of money plus depreciation and if they don't then you have rental cost. Add service people cost which is super high, food cost is higher than you think as food planning had food waste cost and then remove taxes. They arr profitable, but not as much as you think. And, sharks is more profitable then the rest while Artemis has a monopoly in Berlin and is more profitable than all.

Once you break even with your fixed cost, margins are high. But most clubs struggle in mistbdays and then make up for it in weekends, holidays and parties. Hence, average revenue per day is not so high relatively. Cheers.

Member #4636
06-06-18, 20:38
The facility has both fixed and variable costs. And yes, the use of sauna and all other areas has a high maintenance cost as well as electricity cost and depreciation cost. In addition, it makes a difference if the club owns the real estate or not; if they own it there is the opportunity cost of money plus depreciation and if they don't then you have rental cost. Add service people cost which is super high, food cost is higher than you think as food planning had food waste cost and then remove taxes. They arr profitable, but not as much as you think. And, sharks is more profitable then the rest while Artemis has a monopoly in Berlin and is more profitable than all.

Once you break even with your fixed cost, margins are high. But most clubs struggle in mistbdays and then make up for it in weekends, holidays and parties. Hence, average revenue per day is not so high relatively. Cheers.Do you know if there is a link where someone can read their financial statements?

Danny227
06-07-18, 06:59
Do you know if there is a link where someone can read their financial statements?LOL, unless it is a public company, the records of any business would be sealed to the general public. Now, where we talk about a shady business like this, with many potential book embellishments or off book adjustments, you have no chance of seeing their books. Even if you did, the doctored part of the books will not be unmeasurable. But, if you are a repeat customer with minimal IQ and market sizing skills, you can estimate their revenue with 5-10% SD. If you are a little more experienced, you can calculate the business margins quite easily, same SD applies. This business is not complicated to model.

Member #4636
06-07-18, 17:28
LOL, unless it is a public company, the records of any business would be sealed to the general public. Now, where we talk about a shady business like this, with many potential book embellishments or off book adjustments, you have no chance of seeing their books. Even if you did, the doctored part of the books will not be unmeasurable. But, if you are a repeat customer with minimal IQ and market sizing skills, you can estimate their revenue with 5-10% SD. If you are a little more experienced, you can calculate the business margins quite easily, same SD applies. This business is not complicated to model.I could talk for hours about economics but I guess we are hijacking the threat. I wish we could continue in private somehow this conversation. But just to know I am a repeated customer with alot of experience in numbers. LOL.

Member #4636
06-07-18, 17:29
Has anyone had experience with this girl? Romanian, blonde hair, big tits.

ExpatLover
06-07-18, 18:53
The facility has both fixed and variable costs. And yes, the use of sauna and all other areas has a high maintenance cost as well as electricity cost and depreciation cost. In addition, it makes a difference if the club owns the real estate or not; if they own it there is the opportunity cost of money plus depreciation and if they don't then you have rental cost. Add service people cost which is super high, food cost is higher than you think as food planning had food waste cost and then remove taxes. They arr profitable, but not as much as you think. And, sharks is more profitable then the rest while Artemis has a monopoly in Berlin and is more profitable than all.

Once you break even with your fixed cost, margins are high. But most clubs struggle in mistbdays and then make up for it in weekends, holidays and parties. Hence, average revenue per day is not so high relatively. Cheers.Most of those big clubs are washing machines, they belong to hell angels, motorcycle bands, . Probably no need to waste to much energy to understand the balance sheet or the P&L.

Danny227
06-08-18, 16:09
I could talk for hours about economics but I guess we are hijacking the threat. I wish we could continue in private somehow this conversation. But just to know I am a repeated customer with alot of experience in numbers. LOL.The use of words like we and conversation is an exaggeration.

This is a mere entertainment of an informed statement. Cheers mate.

Smoke Light
06-13-18, 13:56

Not to get fucked.Jnpr30,

Thanks again for your wisdom. For me, FKK land is like a casino where you win most of the time. You can have different strategies, chase favorite girls, go for pure optics, enjoy the extras, and so on. Back at home I divide total minutes in rooms by the amount of euro paid to the girls to see the average cost per 1 minute. And I like my results. Monger is the winner!

Moochie
06-13-18, 21:08
Hi guys!

Here is a little report from me as promised from my visit to the Palace last Friday. I took off from home and boarded the two-hour flight to Frankfurt. About mid-flight I decided it was probably best to suit up for the coming job so I popped 10 MG of Cialis that I had acquired from a friend of a friend. I am not one who usually needs this (tried it 1-2 times before), but when I planned on enjoying myself for 5 hours my buddy said that Cialis would definitely do the trick and get the volume knob up to 11.

30 minutes later on the flight I was basically exploding in my pants both from the pill but also for the excitement that was soon to start. I almost limped off the plane on my 3 legs when we arrived at the Airport, it was kind of hard to move around. I found a ATM / geld-machine and deducted 600 Eur which was my budget for the evening.

I took a taxi to my hotel (Ibis Frankfurt Messe West) which was only a 10 minute drive from the airport at the price of 36 Eur. The hotel itself was very nice with a large spacious room at the nice price of only 50 Eur for one night (ordered at this price 4-5 months ago). I then took a quick shower to cool down before I walked over to the Palace which was around a 5-minute walk, very easy to find.

At around 2230 pm I arrived at the Palace where I paid the 75 Eur entrance fee. Got my towel, robe and locker key before I headed to the shower to get ready for the evening. My dick was pretty much made of hard granite at this point so my plan was to ease the pressure as soon as humanly possible. I did a quick sweep of the place, basically passing the bar and going round the little pool. I concluded that I had once again stepped into a little slice of heaven on earth. The place was filled with girls, probably at least 30 and more came later in the night. Since it was Friday I suppose, they had a DJ working the scene which was cool. Anyways, my dick was about to explode on it's own at this point so I talked to the first girl who fell into my acquired taste when it comes to women (big enhanced breasts, porn-look). Her name was Diana and she said she was 27 years old from Hamburg in Germany. She was a slim pretty brunette with a beautiful ass. Wearing only a white garter belt and with some nice double the breasts I was sold. We agreed on a 50 Eur standard session where I would be allowed to cum all over her face at the end of the session for a further 50 Eur. The deal was that she only cover her eyes with a couple of fingers, but she would in turn open her mouth wide open and stick her tongue out to compensate for this (she had no idea what she signed up for). We fucked like a couple of crazy rabbits for close to 25 minutes and she really was an expert in the art of giving blowjobs like she proclaimed when we first met (she really loved licking and sucking my balls great stuff). When we got close to the end she got on her knees and gently covered her eyes. I took of my condom and basically jerked off in her face shooting over 10 days' worth of saved up cum all over her face, hair, breasts and into her mouth and down her throat. Diana was like "holy shit! I have never experienced that much cum, ever! And folks, that is something I can believe. The poor girl was basically covered in cum. I shot a load rivaling that of the great Peter North, amazing experience and well worth 100 Eur. Diana went to clean up (and I hit the showers before I grabbed a beer to relax in the bar. The cute bar-girl with the glasses was working in the bar and the ambience and atmosphere of the place was just great with the DJ rocking out.

I grabbed some late night dinner in the restaurant where the food was ok. Got some potatoes and roasted chicken, skipped the dessert as I was planning to get some dessert on two legs out by the bar anyway. It is quite a surreal experience just casually eating dinner in the night with a bunch of naked women and guys all around wearing just robes. You feel like you are in some strange episode of Twin Peaks and yet it all just seems strangely satisfying and normal. The only thing missing is the little guy in the red suit from Twin Peaks dancing across the floor as you eat. The restaurant is not dimly lit like the the rest of the place, so it really can be somewhat awkward for some I guess. Me I don't mind at all.

I went back out to the hunting grounds again by the bar and was approached by most if not all of the girls while I relaxed just taking in the view. I had to politely explain that I had just had some fun and needed to relax with a beer, no problems what so ever. Around midnight my Cialis started kicking into full gear again. I had finished my beer and decided to check out the porn cinema to see what was going on. The place was empty so I decided to just relax for a few minutes enjoying some porn, before I head out hunting again. I was approached by Henrietta from Hungary. She was a fairly cute blonde with natural breasts as far as I can remember, not stunning looking so I initially turned her down saying I was just relaxing. She decided to just hang out and we discussed life and everything else for a good 20 minutes. She was a cool girl to hang with and we got a great connection. Soon after she made her move under my robe and got my dick hard and ready. I had planned to go out scouting for a real porn-babe but decided to hit it off with Henrietta instead for a 50 Eur session (like Samuel L. Jackson says in Pulp Fiction: "Personality goes a long way" We went off to one of the rooms and she gave a blistering blowjob with lots of eye contact before we fucked. All in all it was quite ok, couldn't complain. It was back off to the bar for another cold beer and period of relaxation.

Around 0200 am the lineup was still strong as many guys headed home. I had noticed this stunning blonde babe besides the bar with big enhanced breasts and a real cute baby-face. She was a girl with great charisma and lots of personality I could tell, no doubt hugely popular as guys were constantly hovering around her. I had to wait it out in order to make a move. After maybe 20 minutes of just observing her she finally went to sit down in one of the bar stools with a brunette girlfriend. I couldn't risk anything so I immediately jumped out of my stool and went over to say Hello,. Her name was Elsa / Elisa and she was from Moldovia in Romania. I assume this is the same girl as previously discussed numerous times recently here. She was real good looking, a true beauty that matched my exact taste. And also personality wise there was definitely something to her. She was very outgoing and also a bit feisty and naughty in her behavior. I was sold and she immediately realized it as well, asking for her brunette girlfriend to join our little conversation. Her name was Danielle and she was from Romania and the Canary Islands she said. She was a tiny slim brunette with huge enhanced breasts and very big lips, easily recognizable since she wore dental bracers. We agreed that I could fuck both girls and they would put on a small lesbian show for total price 200 Eur. If I wanted them to use toys or anything else it was extra. I accepted the price and we went hand in hand to a room the three of us. Elisa had to quickly do something first so she went out while Danielle started with a nice blowjob. Soon after Elisa was back and it was pretty fantastic seeing this beautiful blonde women licking Danielle's pussy right in front of me. They switched over and Elisa got some nice treatment from her friend before I got to fuck Elisa. Guys, this girl is a great fuck! She had a real naughty look in her beautiful eyes and was a real dirty talker. I had my dick inside Elisa while Danielle was burying my face in her big breasts. I planned on just finishing inside Elisa but decided to try out Danielle as well since they were both mine for the given time. As I pounded Danielle I had Elisa talking dirty in my ear while rubbing her tits in my face. Finally there was nothing more to do and I exploded inside Danielle. All in all a great session and memory to remember for a long time. I could have probably gotten a lot more out of them for some more cash, but I was more than content. We went hand in hand back to the lockers to get the cash and I remember passing Henrietta who gave me a smile and a thumbs up when I passed with a girl in each hand. The time was probably around 0330 am and I once again headed back to the bar to grab another beer after a quick shower. At this time I was starting to become a bit sleepy. But thankfully because of my good friend Mr. Cialis looking after my dick, I was ready to roll again soon after.

I had noticed this big breasted brunette sitting to the left of the bar all night. Wearing black stockings with garters and hooker heels she definitely had caught my attention. She looked like a gorgeous MILF porn star. She had introduced herself 2-3 hours earlier and actually remembered my name as I approached her late in the night, I was impressed. Her name was Olga and she was from Spain. It was just passed 0400 am and I basically decided that we (meaning me and my dick) go get one more girl and then head back to base to sleep it off. Olga was very happy when I politely asked if she wanted to have some fun. She was sitting with her girlfriend, a brunette from Colombia wearing a white corset who was interested in joining us. No way I had the stamina for another threesome, I decided to just pick Olga. We agreed on a standard 30 minute session for 50 Eur and went into one of the rooms. I asked if she could talk dirty to me during our entire session in Spanish (Honestly I had no idea what she was saying, but it was really hot (I could not understand a single word, haha). She gave me a masterful blowjob and I played a lot with her big breasts before I finished inside her. All in all it was a nice conclusion of the night. I said goodbye to the cute bartender and left the Palace at around 0445 am just before closing. Man what a night! I was smiling, grinning and singing in the streets as I walked back to my hotel. I remember singing the lyrics for "Mystic Man" by Peter Tosh ("I man don't, eat up them frankfurters") and just laughing. Needless to say I was in a pretty good mood and state of mind after one hell of a night. I was back at the hotel around 0500 am and slept until 1130 am before checking out, it was perfect.

My experience at the Palace was just as great as the one I remember 3 years ago. Hopefully I will get to return again in a few years time. It would have been cool to have had a wingman to talk to in between sessions, but you are never alone for long in there before a beautiful girl approaches you. Even if you are just relaxing after just being with one of the girls, many of the ladies will stay with you and just talk about anything and hang out for a while (what is better to discuss the weather or anything else with, than beautiful naked women?

All the girls I talked to offered to do BBBJ which I politely declined, not my interest. The beer I got in the bar was OK but a bit expensive even by tourist standards with 7 Eur for only 0,33 l. All in all it was a night that I will remember for years to come!

I hope you enjoyed my report. Until next time, take care guys!

Ulver
06-13-18, 23:31
All the girls I talked to offered to do BBBJ which I politely declined, not my interest. Great report man!

Did they charge extra for BBBJ?

Member #4636
06-14-18, 17:00
Hi guys!

Around 0200 am the lineup was still strong as many guys headed home. I had noticed this stunning blonde babe besides the bar with big enhanced breasts and a real cute baby-face. She was a girl with great charisma and lots of personality I could tell, no doubt hugely popular as guys were constantly hovering around her. I had to wait it out in order to make a move. After maybe 20 minutes of just observing her she finally went to sit down in one of the bar stools with a brunette girlfriend. I couldn't risk anything so I immediately jumped out of my stool and went over to say Hello,. Her name was Elsa / Elisa and she was from Moldovia in Romania. I assume this is the same girl as previously discussed numerous times recently here. She was real good looking, a true beauty that matched my exact taste. And also personality wise there was definitely something to her. She was very outgoing and also a bit feisty and naughty in her behavior. s!Dude,

Tell me where you live so I come and kill you! LOL.

The first time I saw this girl I was observing her for half an hour while she was talking with another guy and I got hard just by watching her. I have took the plane 4 times to fly to FRA and went to Palace just to fuck her and I still have zero success. Long story. I am so jealous, fuck!

ExpatLover
06-14-18, 20:39
Dude,

Tell me where you live so I come and kill you! LOL.

The first time I saw this girl I was observing her for half an hour while she was talking with another guy and I got hard just by watching her. I have took the plane 4 times to fly to FRA and went to Palace just to fuck her and I still have zero success. Long story. I am so jealous, fuck!Better to ask the reception when she will be there than to fly to Frankfurt.

Kosher Kowboy
06-14-18, 21:49
Here is a little report from me as promised from my visit to the Palace last Friday.

I hope you enjoyed my report. Until next time, take care guys!Excellent report and I think you hit on all the points a review should and painted a good enough picture of the place, situation and atmosphere to only confirm I wish to gamble and try this Palace out finally just not sure when but I think now or in July will be a good time to go for me from the things I picked up on from your writing and other comunications. I have also been told privately I need check the girls out here as I do not have an issue and kind of like the barbie dolls and silicone. I get enough AO and blowjobs both here and there that I will take on the risk of a possible muffed punt and / or a CBJ.

Thanks for taking the time to share, keep going and report back.

ExpatLover
06-17-18, 21:29
Excellent report and I think you hit on all the points a review should and painted a good enough picture of the place, situation and atmosphere to only confirm I wish to gamble and try this Palace out finally just not sure when but I think now or in July will be a good time to go for me from the things I picked up on from your writing and other comunications. I have also been told privately I need check the girls out here as I do not have an issue and kind of like the barbie dolls and silicone. I get enough AO and blowjobs both here and there that I will take on the risk of a possible muffed punt and / or a CBJ.

Thanks for taking the time to share, keep going and report back.You are a great friend of Dietz for cheap sex and now you want to go to palace which is probably with Artemis the number one sucking club in Germany.

Smatte
06-18-18, 10:35
Hi boys,

Any intel on availability of anal?

And also whether some of the girls allow filming for personal use?

Any ideas or thoughts appreciated!

Mr Ho
06-21-18, 10:50
Hi boys,

Any ideas or thoughts appreciated!Anal is available for 100 euro extra usually.

Filming. Maybe but never heard of, and I doubt it. Mobile phone is not even allowed in main bar area so. Filming is big no I think.

ExpatLover
06-22-18, 09:59
Hi boys,

Any ideas or thoughts appreciated!Most of the girls will provide anal if you behave like a gentleman with them and your dick is not too too big, mine is 18 centimeters never got refused by any girl in 15 years.

Rogue Nation
06-22-18, 15:56
Filming. Maybe but never heard of, and I doubt it. Mobile phone is not even allowed in main bar area so. Filming is big no I think.Filming in the public areas is a no go. Negotiate filming with the girl; some allow it in the room, usually they will not allow you to film their face, especially if they don't know you.

BadinSweet
06-23-18, 00:04
Has anyone seen Roxana, ex Sharks, at Palace or any club lately? Just wondering, thanks.

Sirioja
06-23-18, 04:37
Has anyone seen Roxana, ex Sharks, at Palace or any club lately? Just wondering, thanks.At Wellcum on last August, not busy, not anymore Sharks 2014 superstar with small natural tits. Silicon don't pay for business.

Optimist
06-23-18, 14:27
Moochie. Thanks for the fun report. Did the girls you went with do DFK? (or maybe that is not your interest).

Mark Garden
06-23-18, 21:35
I went to the Palace at about 6 PM. Not realising that all of Germany was waiting to watch the German vs Sweden game.

First girl- Ukraine. Ileeona (I think) Big natural boobs. Sweet and kind. Opted for the 50 E Suck and Fuck. Great overall.

Dinner / steam / shower etc. Met a cute girl from Romania. Can't remember her name but she got right to business. Not a lot of foreplay (OK, like none) but she was cute and had a tight pussy and worked hard to make me come.

But part way through I realised I could smell something. Something very bad. We went doggy and it was her. Not just a little smelly but I came quick and had to leave the room. I showered with lots of soap but back at my hotel I had to have a bath with lots of soap to remove the lingering smell.

My bad I guess, but I assumed the policy was to have the girls shower or rinse at least after each encounter.

My question. Should I have alerted management?

On the positive side, my cab back to the hotel was at 170 KPH with only a couple of cars. Which I'm assuming driven by the french.

ExpatLover
06-24-18, 10:22
I went to the Palace at about 6 PM. Not realising that all of Germany was waiting to watch the German vs Sweden game.

First girl- Ukraine. Ileeona (I think) Big natural boobs. Sweet and kind. Opted for the 50 E Suck and Fuck. Great overall.

Dinner / steam / shower etc. Met a cute girl from Romania. Can't remember her name but she got right to business. Not a lot of foreplay (OK, like none) but she was cute and had a tight pussy and worked hard to make me come.

But part way through I realised I could smell something. Something very bad. We went doggy and it was her. Not just a little smelly but I came quick and had to leave the room. I showered with lots of soap but back at my hotel I had to have a bath with lots of soap to remove the lingering smell.

My bad I guess, but I assumed the policy was to have the girls shower or rinse at least after each encounter.

On the positive side, my cab back to the hotel was at 170 KPH with only a couple of cars. Which I'm assuming driven by the french.Let us not be naive, even really sick girls are working in clubs, there is no medical check and many girls are working during their period. They are here to suck our cash that is all.

Member #4636
06-24-18, 15:48

On the positive side, my cab back to the hotel was at 170 KPH with only a couple of cars. Which I'm assuming driven by the french.I have been a couple of times to the club and never had an issue with a smelly pussy. In my opinion you should inform the management and you should also inform us with the name of the girl or at least a detailed description.

Danny227
06-28-18, 20:49

My bad I guess, but I assumed the policy was to have the girls shower or rinse at least after each encounter..It happens, not often, but it happens. Happened to me in Palace a while back. Some girls don't wash between sessions, but I don't think that is the things. Some girls are just naturally stinky.

Admin2
06-29-18, 10:42
It happens, not often, but it happens. Happened to me in Palace a while back. Some girls don't wash between sessions, but I don't think that is the things. Some girls are just naturally stinky.I think there are chicks that get this latex irritation. I used to fuck this chick in Argentina that never had a smell until we started fucking. I used to eat her pussy and no stink, then within minutes of getting my dick in there it was fucking terrible. That heavy, heavy fish stanking in the sun smells.

Pistons
06-29-18, 11:58
At Wellcum on last August, not busy, not anymore Sharks 2014 superstar with small natural tits. Silicon don't pay for business.Yes, but as the guy you quote hinted at, she has been reportedly seen at Palace after she left Wellcum. Not sure when it was, but during the winter half I believe it was.

Fats
06-29-18, 23:10
Symptoms:

Thin white, gray, or green discharge.

Burning feeling when you micturate.

Fishy smell that gets stronger after sex.

Multiple sex partners increases the occurrence of BV.

ChuckZ
06-30-18, 18:51
Couple of questions:

1. Plan to be there later this summer on Sunday night into Monday morning. What time does the last you-Bahn train leave back to the Main Station?

2. Anyone use, know about the The Palace app? Says you get 33% off you're second visit. I downloaded it and it doesn't really work. It will say needs an internet connection (Which it has! Maybe I have to be in Frankfurt for it to work? Or the links don't work. There is a Ladies button that tells you whos working that night. Nothing happens.

Anyone actually have success using that app? Or is it useless?

Thank you for any info!

Dittoow
07-15-18, 02:07
Symptoms:

Thin white, gray, or green discharge.

Burning feeling when you micturate.

Fishy smell that gets stronger after sex.

Multiple sex partners increases the occurrence of BV.I got the super clap from a girl with similar symptoms. I kept pounding even though I was smelling that fishy smell. Next time I will just end the session as soon as I smell it.

Be Wilder
07-15-18, 21:10
Has anyone seen Roxana, ex Sharks, at Palace or any club lately? Just wondering, thanks.Last saw her in Palace in October 2017. In fact went to Palace the second time that week because of her as her service remains top notch as per Sharks. But did prefer her without the silicons. She wasn't there in Dec 17 or May 18.

Be Wilder
07-15-18, 21:15
Hi guys!

Around 0200 am the lineup was still strong as many guys headed home. I had noticed this stunning blonde babe besides the bar with big enhanced breasts and a real cute baby-face. She was a girl with great charisma and lots of personality I could tell, no doubt hugely popular as guys were constantly hovering around her. I had to wait it out in order to make a move. After maybe 20 minutes of just observing her she finally went to sit down in one of the bar stools with a brunette girlfriend. I couldn't risk anything so I immediately jumped out of my stool and went over to say Hello,. Her name was Elsa / Elisa and she was from Moldovia in Romania. I assume this is the same girl as previously discussed numerous times recently here. She was real good looking, a true beauty that matched my exact taste. And also personality wise there was definitely something to her. She was very outgoing and also a bit feisty and naughty in her behavior. I was sold and she immediately realized it as well, asking for her brunette girlfriend to join our little conversation. Her name was Danielle and she was from Romania and the Canary Islands she said. She was a tiny slim brunette with huge enhanced breasts and very big lips, easily recognizable since she wore dental bracers. !Fantastic report. Danielle is one of my all time Palace favourites. Been with her at least 4 times. Really nice girl and always provides good service. She wasn't there on my last visit in May but glad she's still around. Elsa / Elisa must be quite something if she surpasses Danielle in the looks / service and personality stakes.

Member #4636
07-16-18, 17:13
Fantastic report. Danielle is one of my all time Palace favourites. Been with her at least 4 times. Really nice girl and always provides good service. She wasn't there on my last visit in May but glad she's still around. Elsa / Elisa must be quite something if she surpasses Danielle in the looks / service and personality stakes.I have also met Danielle and she is a very sweet and polite girl. I never had a session with her because my mind was stuck to her friend which was my mistake. Will room her next time.

BadinSweet
07-16-18, 20:12
Thanks everyone on the update on Roxana. I haven't talked to her for a while so I didn't want to send her a msg. But according to her latest info, lets just say that her relationship status has changed. Good for her. I wish her well.

HotSauce691
07-27-18, 03:23
Is German Moniq around? I had an amazing time with her a few months ago. She has the most juiciest and natural body.

KrossHair
07-28-18, 14:57
After the horrible experience I had at World earlier during the day I arrived back at the hotel around 7 pm.

Called up Palace and asked if they had A/C and they said yes so decided to go to Palace.

Arrived around 8 pm and thankfully it was a good decision. The gods had mercy on me and after the hellish experience at World I was in heaven once again with some good looking girls.

This was a Thurs so again not many bears and lots of girls to choose from. The LU was decent enough with quite a few above avg girls to choose from.

I was starving so 1st went to get a quick bite. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of food they have. It was quite good. They don't have an outdoor area and since it was after 7 pm the inside was cooling down where the heat would not be unbearable.

After finishing my food did a walk around. A Russian girl approached me. Don't quite remember her name. She was good looking had a nice body and spoke good English. She mentioned that she has been at the club for 8 years. Decided to pass as she seemed a bit older for my taste and also because she didn't do anal. After doing small talk with a few other girls I noticed a girl siting all by herself in the middle of the floor near one of the pole dancing section. Went and sat down next to her.

Her name is Liana and is German and if I recall correctly from Berlin. She is 25 very tall 180 cm and quite slim, borderline anorexic. We did some small talk and she didn't provide anal. So was not sure if I should session with her or not. But based on having missed doing a session earlier with a German girl from Mainhattan and World I decided to go with her assuming that similar to the other 2 clubs she was the only German girl here as well.

Instead of doing anal I went for CIM. She gave an ok CBJ. But the session was not good at all. Just the normal robotic suck and fuck. Even with CIM she did her best to get as little as possible in her mouth. Would definitely not repeat.

Took a shower and then went for a quick bite again to kill some time and wait for the evening shift girls to start rolling in. I should have waited longer and not done a session with Liana as some good looking evening shift girls started rolling in. There were now at least 4-5 German girls. Liana brought 1-2 of them over trying to get me into a 3 some. I declined. Then another German girl approached me. She was small / medium height great body with nice perky boobs and a cute face, long golden blonde hair and I believe in here mid 20's. She was also OK with anal. I was not ready for a session yet and told her I would definitely find her later.

After some more time another cute girl approached me. Hadn't seen her before so she also must be from the evening shift. Her name was Elaina / Alania and she mentioned she was half Italian and half Romanian. She was slim with a nice bod and good optics. Again told her needed some time to recover and would catch her later. She approached me again after around half an hour or so and by this time I was ready for another session. She did offer anal and so decided to go with her. Was a great choice. Had probably the best anal session with her. I would definitely repeat with her.

Decided to end the day on a high note and went back to the hotel for some shut eye.

This place easily has girls form the most countries I have seen of the 4 clubs I have been so far. There were a few Russian girls. One of them was Lulu (she may be German not sure) Had a nice bod with tats all over. You can easily spot her from a mile away. There was a girl who claimed to be from Iraq. She had dyed here hair blonde. There was a girl from the Canary Islands as who had braces. And girls from Spain, Moldova, Ukraine and a couple of black girls as well. So if you want to cross having sessions with girls from different countries from your bucket list this is the place to be.

I really liked the German girl with the long golden blonde hair but can't recall her name. So if anyone on the forum knows who I am talking about please let me know. I may end up going to Oase again during the afternoon on the last day before I have to catch my flight back home.

Rogue Nation
07-29-18, 07:51
Instead of doing anal I went for CIM. She gave an ok CBJ. But the session was not good at all. Just the normal robotic suck and fuck. Even with CIM she did her best to get as little as possible in her mouth. Would definitely not repeat.

This place easily has girls form the most countries I have seen of the 4 clubs I have been so far. There were a few Russian girls. One of them was Lulu (she may be German not sure) CBJ and then CIM? That's new.

Lulu is Austrian.

Troyster
07-29-18, 22:43
After the horrible experience I had at World earlier during the day I arrived back at the hotel around 7 pm.

Called up Palace and asked if they had A/C and they said yes so decided to go to Palace.

Arrived around 8 pm and thankfully it was a good decision. The gods had mercy on me and after the hellish experience at World I was in heaven once again with some good looking girls.

This was a Thurs so again not many bears and lots of girls to choose from. The LU was decent enough with quite a few above avg girls to choose from.

I was starving so 1st went to get a quick bite. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of food they have. It was quite good. They don't have an outdoor area and since it was after 7 pm the inside was cooling down where the heat would not be unbearable.

After finishing my food did a walk around. A Russian girl approached me. Don't quite remember her name. She was good looking had a nice body and spoke good English. She mentioned that she has been at the club for 8 years. Decided to pass as she seemed a bit older for my taste and also because she didn't do anal. After doing small talk with a few other girls I noticed a girl siting all by herself in the middle of the floor near one of the pole dancing section. Went and sat down next to her.

Her name is Liana and is German and if I recall correctly from Berlin. She is 25 very tall 180 cm and quite slim, borderline anorexic. We did some small talk and she didn't provide anal. So was not sure if I should session with her or not. But based on having missed doing a session earlier with a German girl from Mainhattan and World I decided to go with her assuming that similar to the other 2 clubs she was the only German girl here as well.

Took a shower and then went for a quick bite again to kill some time and wait for the evening shift girls to start rolling in. I should have waited longer and not done a session with Liana as some good looking evening shift girls started rolling in. There were now at least 4-5 German girls. Liana brought 1-2 of them over trying to get me into a 3 some. I declined. Then another German girl approached me. She was small / medium height great body with nice perky boobs and a cute face, long golden blonde hair and I believe in here mid 20's. She was also OK with analGoes to show one man's trash is another man's treasure. I sessioned with Liana and her friend (reported a few months ago) and really enjoyed her. I found her very attractive and her friend was hot too. Maybe I just got her on a good day.

Mr Ho
07-30-18, 03:05
CBJ and then CIM? That's new.

Lulu is Austrian.It is good to know Lulu and co is still at Palace.

FunExplorer
07-30-18, 06:20

After finishing my food did a walk around. A Russian girl approached me. Don't quite remember her name. She was good looking had a nice body and spoke good English. She mentioned that she has been at the club for 8 years. Decided to pass as she seemed a bit older for my taste and also because she didn't do anal. After doing small talk with a few other girls I noticed a girl siting all by herself in the middle of the floor near one of the pole dancing section. Went and sat down next to her..Wonder how you could have CIM with CBJ?

Danny227
07-30-18, 19:25

After finishing my food did a walk around. A Russian girl approached me. Don't quite remember her name. She was good looking had a nice body and spoke good English. She mentioned that she has been at the club for 8 years. Decided to pass as she seemed a bit older for my taste and also because she didn't do anal. After doing small talk with a few other girls I noticed a girl siting all by herself in the middle of the floor near one of the pole dancing section. Went and sat down next to her..Lulu is from Austria, but in Germany for ages. Worked all over Germany and is in the business for more than 8 years or at least around that.

Liana is a superb.

Yes, Romanians come also from the moon not only Italy, Spain and Moldova.

It is you that is bending, not the spoon.

Member #4636
07-31-18, 13:27
Wonder how you could have CIM with CBJ?Maybe some people enjoy knowing that they had CIM even covered. What is the difference if you can't see the shootings anyway?

Cahdgui
08-01-18, 14:11
How much is extra for Anal at palace? (it used to be 100 EU still? I mean 50 normal rate+ 100 anal total 150 EU).

And anyone know if Spanish Ruby and German Kylie still work there?

ExpatLover
08-01-18, 19:10
How much is extra for Anal at palace? (it used to be 100 EU still? I mean 50 normal rate+ 100 anal total 150 EU).

And anyone know if Spanish Ruby and German Kylie still work there?It should be that but not sure you will find a sexy and young girl accepting to do anal for 100, probably 150 or 200, at Shark some beauties are asking up to 500 and they will only do it with Asian guys.

Member #4636
08-01-18, 20:45

And anyone know if Spanish Ruby and German Kylie still work there?Anal will be 100 E extra but as you know not all girls offer it. Don't know about Ruby but Kylie must be still there.

Turgid
08-02-18, 11:51
Wonder how you could have CIM with CBJ?Easy, just before you blow your load you yank off the condom and shoot into the mouth.

FunExplorer
08-02-18, 12:31
Easy, just before you blow your load you yank off the condom and shoot into the mouth.He did not say that.

ExpatLover
08-02-18, 12:56
Easy, just before you blow your load you yank off the condom and shoot into the mouth.Hopping that you are joking, I think that CIM with condom means that you come in the condom, sorry I never tried because for me it is not worth one cent, or the girl do a BBBJ and I come in her mouth or I go out of the room after 1 minute I don t accept any CBJ.

Kosher Kowboy
08-02-18, 14:03
having missed doing a session earlier with a German girl from Mainhattan and World

Instead of doing anal I went for CIM. She gave an ok CBJ. Even with CIM she did her best to get as little as possible in her mouth. Would definitely not repeat.
Any more info on the first referenced girl, I've been in search of a girl who worked both those clubs and Palace, if in the Frankfurt area now and if her I will be showing up at Palace with a stack of 100's to part ways with in a few weeks but the one I am thinking of last I heard is up in the NRW region.

I do not get the second part. I have heard of girls sucking guys off here, there and everywhere with a CBJ and the guy busting in the condom but sound like per your typed text ' she did her best to get as little as possible in her mouth' would imply she took the condom off for the finale and how ever much of the load in her mouth. Obviously you paid for this upgrade so the question I have is why did she not BBBJ the whole blowjob part, why a condom at all? Two or three times in another club I was in the ' 50 e upsell for a BBBJ' situation but I told her I wanted the CIM upgrade (upsold myself to that) and she performed only BBBJ from the get go, followed by CFS and than the load in her mouth to finish. If one is paying for the CIM upgrade (regardless of club) IMHO than the latex shouldn't be applied for the blowjob at all, before or after the fuck.

Is the CBJ a typo or something? If you care to clarify that would be great, and a description of the missed German girl would be great as well.

Either way, glad you had a good journey.

Sirioja
08-02-18, 15:06
Easy, just before you blow your load you yank off the condom and shoot into the mouth.I'm not a CIM specialist, and maybe I m not clever enough to understand, but what is the logic when sucking with condom and receiving cum in mouth at the end? Not the most important for me in bed, but if I have to choose, I prefer BBBJ than CIM, and what I really enjoy is when girls don t clean You, but take seminal liquid in mouth, don t spit off, swallowing it. Never had extra asked for this of course.

CIM is not a good point for my strategy with girls. They are at work for extra for CIM. I prefer to get the longest time for the less expensive, just staying on the edge about extras, but usually girls prefer to keep me repeating than asking for extra. With high level girls, 1 h40/45 for 150 is a good game, for win-win business to repeat, most often weekly.

Mechantic
08-02-18, 18:08
Surely a CBJ with CIM could logically only be situation where there is a preference on man's part for CBJ due to hygiene or std fear, then performing a CIM by climaxing by his own hand shooting into her mouth where no contact is made between her mouth and his member. Otherwise the emotional explanation would be he had preference for CBJ initially for reasons already stated but then got lost in the moment and threw caution to the wind when reaching the edge. Or lack of logical thinking, failed to negotiate CIM with BBBJ included gratis automatically and didn't want to pay 50 a piece for each extra.

Kosher Kowboy
08-03-18, 01:15
Surely a CBJ with CIM could logically only be situation where there is a preference on man's part for CBJ due to hygiene or std fear, then performing a CIM by climaxing by his own hand shooting into her mouth where no contact is made between her mouth and his member. Otherwise the emotional explanation would be he had preference for CBJ initially for reasons already stated but then got lost in the moment and threw caution to the wind when reaching the edge. Or lack of logical thinking, failed to negotiate CIM with BBBJ included gratis automatically and didn't want to pay 50 a piece for each extra.All possibilities for sure, or perhaps the OP made a typo in his original post. Hopefully he will clarify.

Member #4636
08-03-18, 12:41
Just be careful with all this CIM, COF, BBBJ thing.

Most girls don't understand what you really want or pretend they don't understand. You ask for CIM or COF and a second just before you shoot they put their hands in front to protect their eyes or their make up and hair so they destroy all the mood and the vision pleasure. At the end of the day it is a vision pleasure right? I am talking from my experience only and the best CIM I had was with an Italian girl in where she took everything in mouth and took my dick out only after she cleaned everything. Best thing was that she did it without asking me.

Most other girls destroyed the vision pleasure.

Vrsabien
08-03-18, 18:07
Does this FKK (or any in Frankfurt) allow you to take your mobile inside to use WiFi internet?

SAS40
08-03-18, 21:29
Czeck Gina still around?

FunExplorer
08-04-18, 06:55
Does this FKK (or any in Frankfurt) allow you to take your mobile inside to use WiFi internet?No you are not allowed to use phone in this club.

Pistons
08-04-18, 19:54
Does this FKK (or any in Frankfurt) allow you to take your mobile inside to use WiFi internet?Oase in hessen lets you take your phone inside, and they have a Wifi.

In nrw, several clubs lets you use your phone too. Aca and oceans both allow phone usage for example. As well as several others in nrw.

Rogue Nation
08-04-18, 21:24
No you are not allowed to use phone in this club.You can use your phone and free WiFi in the reception area.

Danny227
08-05-18, 07:46
Oase in hessen lets you take your phone inside, and they have a Wifi.

In nrw, several clubs lets you use your phone too. Aca and oceans both allow phone usage for example. As well as several others in nrw.Not really, when they see you with the phone, they actually tell you to go out with it. Especially after the in video camera incident.

TeaInTheSun
08-05-18, 08:51
Hello,

During my last tour in Frankfurt, I decided to give a chance to Palace because most of times I am Oase / Sharks fan. Easy to get there by Metro. No matter if you arrive early you have to pay full entrance (75€). First impression, where is the outdoor? I asked so worried about this to a girl and she said me, everything is this. It's summer outside around 5 pm and honestly I didn't know what to do there. I was approached for a Russian girl (Raisa but I am not sure) and she was a bit annoying. For around an hour she push me to get a room. I thought, it's time to leave but I will eat something before. The food was great and I spent few time trying all. Around 7 pm I was thinking to go to another place but I preferred to stay and discover some jewels. You never know. Few girls approached me but we just talking for a while. I wasn't sure. At the end, after a nice chatting with Maria, we went to the room. Just standard session but almost GFE. No more to do there and I think was my first and last time there.

FunExplorer
08-05-18, 10:18
You can use your phone and free WiFi in the reception area.Yes. That's so in all clubs. I answered that question for use " in the club" understood as using inside the club and not reception.

Ram108
08-09-18, 15:14
Hello all,

Is the black Caribbean girl named Hope around in Palace these days?

Thanks.

FKKLife
08-11-18, 00:58
The last time I visited Palace I was fortunate to session with the beautiful Natalia who said she was German, does anyone know if she still works there thanks in advance!

PayForIt
08-11-18, 11:17
Arrived Thursday night 11 pm from Mainhattan which I had thought had a weak LU (2nd time running). Palace was even worse. The club was virtually empty. I would guess at no more than 20 girls and maybe slightly less men. I know the weather is warm and there is no outdoors but at 11 pm the heat isn't much of a factor. Last time I was here I sessioned with Leticia. Dark Albanian. Pretty but service was average. She was there again but other options were really poor though red haired Gloria was good company.

Left without any rooms. Yes I'm picky but see Sharks thread. Last night could easily have taken any of 10 girls there.

I like not to just stay with the big clubs but on this showing I'm beginning to accept that it is better to stick with Sharks and Oase for options.

Be Wilder
08-13-18, 21:38
Got there at around 5 pm. After the sweltering conditions at Sharks, glad to say it was very comfortable inside despite the continuing heatwave. From my last visit, I was hoping to repeat with all-natural and busty German Monique and my Palace "wife" Moldovan Katherine. Neither were there (surprised not to see Katherine as she is always there and none of her crowd were about either). There were fewer girls than expected, perhaps only 35, though the qualify was good and among them were a couple of old favourites who I enjoyed renewing acquaintances with.

4. Sanziana:- Was pleasantly surprised to see one of Palace Hall of Famers present. Sanziana (who also goes by the name of Marie) is a busty (fake) pale skinned brunette, facially unconventionally beautiful (slight Eurasian look to her despite hailing from Lithuania (and in her mid to late 20's. Hadn't seen her for 2 years so assumed she had retired. Previously, I'd been with 4 times and each time was a relaxed and memorable experience.

This was no different. Lots of foreplay, feasting on her body, great blowjobs, alternating with sex in various positions and ultimately I came whilst doing her in missionary with one leg over my shoulder and her other spread wide. A wonderful hour and I do hope she's around next time I'm in town. Definitely my best one-on-one session. E100.

5. Daniela:- Another old Palace Hall of Famer is tall, slim, busty Daniela who has a deep tan and long brunette hair. Again always had immaculate service from her and was happy to see her as it had been a while since the last time though not as long as seeing Sanziana.

Another chilled out, sensual hour, less pounding from me this time as I was beginning to flag so mainly allowed myself to be pampered and finished with a blowjob. E 150.

6. Liana: On FKK trips, I tend to have a greater proportion of blondes compared to Dubai perhaps because good ones are relatively rare in Dubai. But I've been very quiet in Dubai this year which might explain why I ended up having more brunettes than normal on this trip. My last of trio of brunettes was a tall, slim / borderline skinny with small natural tits but almost model like looks with a prominent nose.

In the room she did offer a GFE package for an extra E50 but I hadn't up to that point ever paid extra beyond the normal E50 per 30 minutes except for the CIM extra and so opted for the "basic" which after some cursory foreplay comprised of a covered BJ and finished by hand (couldn't get strong enough to nail her and so was happy finishing off with a HJ). A decent enough experience within the parameters and visually very nice. E50.

Overall, although numbers were lower than usual, I enjoyed my night at Palace and left a contended man.

Canary
08-14-18, 09:14
I went to Sharks last week for the first time, I found it underwhelming compared to Artemis however visiting on a Tuesday may have contributed to the poor Line Up.

I will arrive late in Darmstadt again (about 11 pm) on Saturday (1/9) so I've decided to give Sharks another go as Saturday may have a better Line Up.

I then have the whole day on Sunday for FKK club adventures but where to go??

I need some advise please:

If Saturday night is much better I will spend all day Sunday at Sharks again otherwise I'm thinking about trying out Palace or Mainhatten.

Which of those two clubs would members recommend please?

I like a Kino that Sharks doesn't have but like the Sharks prices although the Line Up was poor when I went on Tuesday. I was also surprised that few girls approached me at Sharks, I like Artemis where I get girls swarming over me.

I will be using public transport.

I'm really unsure what to do, any advise would be grateful.

Shark16
08-14-18, 20:42
I like not to just stay with the big clubs but on this showing I'm beginning to accept that it is better to stick with Sharks and Oase for options.Fair enough. But to be fair to the Palace fans we should add that no other major Frankfurt FKK club change so much from August to September than Palace. It's not just the warm weather and the lack of a garden, it's also that Palace more than any other club is living off the Messe crowd. The Palace LU in September will be totally different.

Member #4636
08-15-18, 07:58
Which of those two clubs would members recommend please?

I will be using public transport.

I'm really unsure what to do, any advise would be grateful.I will soon have the same dilemma having a Saturday full day until 8.30 at night which will be my flight back. Previous night will also be Sharks. If you haven't been to none of the two clubs yet I would recommend Palace however it has not have an outdoor area. Personally I will visit Mainhattan just because I have had enough of palace.

ExpatLover
08-15-18, 20:26
I will soon have the same dilemma having a Saturday full day until 8.30 at night which will be my flight back. Previous night will also be Sharks. If you haven't been to none of the two clubs yet I would recommend Palace however it has not have an outdoor area. Personally I will visit Mainhattan just because I have had enough of palace.Palace is just a tourist trap, like Manhattan both clubs are a no go for me. Better you give a try to Shark.

Kdnyc25
08-22-18, 11:18
Went to Palace on Sunday as the second stop of my FKK vacation.

Short answer: do not go. The place feels very depressed. Line up is bad. Had two girls. The second one was a disaster. I only saw the blood on paper tissues after the session. I think she was having a period.

Incognito2001
08-27-18, 23:00
Stopped by at Palace around 3 PM since I happened to be in the city for a layover. Yes, of course, the place was empty (Monday at 3 PM! With maybe 10- Guys and 10 Girls (some girls were arriving as the time went, but it was still early).

I al, ost gave up and saw a Polish girls named Veronika who was sitting the other side of the main smoking area. I was not sure if I had a session with her before or not, but she was only decent looking woman at that time, so I moved on to say Hello,. She was a bit distant (or not interested at all). But as she looked good and my time was running out, I simply told her that I would be interested in going into a room. At this point, I was not sure if I had some session with her before or not, but once she was in the room, her rules were that with extra 50 E, I would be able to kiss / DAY. But if I like to cum over her, another 50 E.

I wanted to spend some slow relax time, but for 1 HR, she said she only does 200 E for full-service. I was like what kind of BS that was, but since I was already in the room, I chose 50 E, and later I wanted to eat her pussy and kiss her (I know I was being stupid, but), I agreed on the upgrade. Overall, even if she was a bit mechanical first, she later became more accommodating and sweat, as the things progressed.

In the end, she jerked me off to cum over her titis, but she is definitely YMMV. Later, then I realized that I did have a session before, and I basically said pretty much the same thing in this forum before. Felt really damn.

Recommended? Very difficult to say. She can be a sweet girl, but does not deliver the so-called stellar performances, unless you spend some time to get to know her. Also she would probably suck and fuck you as quickly as possible for 50 E.

It is getting more and more difficult for a non-regular to have a good old FKK experience like we had before 2010.

Member #4636
08-28-18, 05:43
It is getting more and more difficult for a non-regular to have a good old FKK experience like we had before 2010.Can you describe what it was like before so we newbies get an idea?

Rogue Nation
08-28-18, 07:44
I wouldn't recommend a girl charging double the standard price (200/ h). Thanks for the report.

ExpatLover
08-28-18, 19:54
Stopped by at Palace around 3 PM since I happened to be in the city for a layover. Yes, of course, the place was empty (Monday at 3 PM! With maybe 10- Guys and 10 Girls (some girls were arriving as the time went, but it was still early).

I al, ost gave up and saw a Polish girls named Veronika who was sitting the other side of the main smoking area. I was not sure if I had a session with her before or not, but she was only decent looking woman at that time, so I moved on to say Hello,. She was a bit distant (or not interested at all). But as she looked good and my time was running out, I simply told her that I would be interested in going into a room. At this point, I was not sure if I had some session with her before or not, but once she was in the room, her rules were that with extra 50 E, I would be able to kiss / DAY. But if I like to cum over her, another 50 E.

I wanted to spend some slow relax time, but for 1 HR, she said she only does 200 E for full-service. I was like what kind of BS that was, but since I was already in the room, I chose 50 E, and later I wanted to eat her pussy and kiss her (I know I was being stupid, but), I agreed on the upgrade. Overall, even if she was a bit mechanical first, she later became more accommodating and sweat, as the things progressed..I can not stop laughing when reading your report, just take a girl for 2 hours which means 200 euros and you will see that you will get a great service if of course you are a gentleman, respecting the girl, if you are a asswhole or a guy with migration background considering that a girl is a piece of meat you will get nothing.

Member #4636
09-02-18, 17:01
There is a VIP area next to the saunas in the club with a locker. What is the difference in services and price compared to normal rooms?

Incognito2001
09-05-18, 09:09
Can you describe what it was like before so we newbies get an idea?Simply put, I remember that I pay 50 E for 30 min (Kiss, Pussy eating, GFE are all included, except extra such as CIM.). Back then, if you like to go slow, just pay 100 E for 1 hour. If you like to COF, then pay extra 50 E. I remember that some girls did let me CIM w / o extra 50 E. (but something like 20 E, since all they needed to do was to spit it out. Indeed, some girls agreed to let me cum over their tits at the end, w / o extra charge. (All they needed to do was to wipe it off).

Of course, there were always some opportunistic girls who tried to rip the newbies / tourists off, but I don't remember any girls offering "full service at 50 E extra", other than when some girls tried to rip unsuspecting customers off. I don't know who started this "Full service" extra which seemed to be spread across the Romanians camps around 2010 but it seems to be prevalent in the most FKKs, at least in Hessen.

I,

Member #4636
09-06-18, 06:02
[QUOTE=Incognito2001;2220594]Simply put, I remember that I pay 50 E for 30 min (Kiss, Pussy eating, GFE are all included, except extra such as CIM.). Back then, if you like to go slow, just pay 100 E for 1 hour. If you like to COF, then pay extra 50 E. I remember that some girls did let me CIM w / o extra 50 E. (but something like 20 E, since all they needed to do was to spit it out. Indeed, some girls agreed to let me cum over their tits at the end, w / o extra charge. (All they needed to do was to wipe it off).

Of course, there were always some opportunistic girls who tried to rip the newbies / tourists off, but I don't remember any girls offering "full service at 50 E extra", other than when some girls tried to rip unsuspecting customers off. I don't know who started this "Full service" extra which seemed to be spread across the Romanians camps around 2010 but it seems to be prevalent in the most FKKs, at least in Hessen./QUOTE]Sounds like good old days. What was the nationality before? Local or again 75 % RO?

HotSauce691
09-09-18, 10:59
Has anyone seen German Monique lately at Palace?

Member #4636
09-09-18, 13:35
Was on Friday. And this is because I finally met and had a room with my dream beauty of the club Elisa from Romania. The girl has an amazing body and the most pretty face I have seen in FKK clubs. Beside the session we spent plenty of time together before in the bar and in the room and we got to know each other better. A wonderful person I just wish to meet her again on my next visit.

Turgid
09-10-18, 16:28

I wanted to spend some slow relax time, but for 1 HR, she said she only does 200 E for full-service. I was like what kind of BS that was, but since I was already in the room, I chose 50 E, and later I wanted to eat her pussy and kiss her (I know I was being stupid, but), I agreed on the upgrade. Overall, even if she was a bit mechanical first, she later became more accommodating and sweat, as the things progressed.

In the end, she jerked me off to cum over her titis, but she is definitely YMMV. Later, then I realized that I did have a session before, and I basically said pretty much the same thing in this forum before. Felt really damn.

Recommended? Very difficult to say. She can be a sweet girl, but does not deliver the so-called stellar performances, unless you spend some time to get to know her. Also she would probably suck and fuck you as quickly as possible for 50 E.

It is getting more and more difficult for a non-regular to have a good old FKK experience like we had before 2010.May I ask how much you paid for this service?

Sirioja
09-10-18, 17:28
Was on Friday. And this is because I finally met and had a room with my dream beauty of the club Elisa from Romania. The girl has an amazing body and the most pretty face I have seen in FKK clubs. Beside the session we spent plenty of time together before in the bar and in the room and we got to know each other better. A wonderful person I just wish to meet her again on my next visit.A pretty Romanian at Palace? Silicon? Tattooed? Upselling? Kissing?

Member #4636
09-10-18, 19:10
A pretty Romanian at Palace? Silicon? Tattooed? Upselling? Kissing?Silicon: No neither breast or lips. She has the best natural breast a man can touch.

Tattooed: Not a single one.

Upselling: No the price was agreed from before and never denied to what I asked. Not cheap though.

Kissing: Of course!

Sirioja
09-11-18, 12:16
Silicon: No neither breast or lips. She has the best natural breast a man can touch.

Tattooed: Not a single one.

Upselling: No the price was agreed from before and never denied to what I asked. Not cheap though.

Kissing: Of course!I never noticed her but my last visit was for Lucy on March 2017. Interesting information, but you mean 50/30 mn, if no upselling, I prefer to spend time than paying for extras.

Incognito2001
09-11-18, 12:47
Sounds like good old days. What was the nationality before? Local or again 75 % RO?

I believe that some of the regulars here could answer better, but as far as I remember from, 2001-2007 (when I was more like a semi-regular), there were much more diversities (Some German, Polish, Czech, Russian, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Latvian, Lithuanian and some others. I even met a Swedish girl. Romanians were indeed minority, unlike today.) I cannot give you even the rough ratios or numbers, but there were always more than a few Germans (I could only talk about Palace, Oase and World).

Fast-forward 10 Years, the situation has changed quite a lot!

Member #4636
09-11-18, 17:07
I never noticed her but my last visit was for Lucy on March 2017. Interesting information, but you mean 50/30 mn, if no upselling, I prefer to spend time than paying for extras.I can tell you only this. I paid much more than 50 euro we were together for maybe an hour outside the room and another hour in the room for a full extra service and it was worth every euro spent.

I would do the same just for her.

Sirioja
09-12-18, 04:43
I can tell you only this. I paid much more than 50 euro we were together for maybe an hour outside the room and another hour in the room for a full extra service and it was worth every euro spent.

I would do the same just for her.I meant not upselling is 50 € per 30 mn, but I m not a 30 mn rabbit, I like to take my time to enjoy to taste pretty women, but I hate to be asked extra for kissing or GFE sex. I m not a CIM or anal hunter. I need beauty and sensuality for a dreamed woman.

ExpatLover
09-12-18, 06:49
Sounds like good old days. What was the nationality before? Local or again 75 % RO?

I believe that some of the regulars here could answer better, but as far as I remember from, 2001-2007 (when I was more like a semi-regular), there were much more diversities (Some German, Polish, Czech, Russian, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Latvian, Lithuanian and some others. I even met a Swedish girl. Romanians were indeed minority, unlike today.) I cannot give you even the rough ratios or numbers, but there were always more than a few Germans (I could only talk about Palace, Oase and World).

Fast-forward 10 Years, the situation has changed quite a lot!Probably more than 80 percent of the girls are from Romania, they control the business.

Syzygies
09-12-18, 07:52

Fast-forward 10 Years, the situation has changed quite a lot!Yes you could say Romanians were in the minority in 2005, if you mean less than 50%. LOL However were still plenty of them, even with diversity and a few latinas. By 2008 they had maybe 6 or 7 Thai girls but were still outnumbered by Romanians easily.

Naturally as time went by and prices did not rise, then Palace had to be dominated by girls from poorer countries like Romania and Bulgaria.

My impression was Palace had more diversity than Oase, which was largely Romanians since 2008. Most of the Oase Hungarian girls as example, could not speak Hungarian. LOL

Member #4636
09-12-18, 19:56
. I need beauty and sensuality for a dreamed woman.I am not sure if FKK clubs are the right place to meet such woman. The girl I described (Elisa) is very beautiful at least to my taste but most of the girls I have met don't have what you are looking for.

I mean what kind of sensuality are we talking about when I enter Mainhattan and the first thing I hear from the first girl I meet is something like 'Hi want to fuck?

Most of them are so focused on your money they don't even remember your name after 5 minutes you just told them. Vey few girls have respect for the clients.

Sirioja
09-13-18, 04:32
I am not sure if FKK clubs are the right place to meet such woman. The girl I described (Elisa) is very beautiful at least to my taste but most of the girls I have met don't have what you are looking for.

I mean what kind of sensuality are we talking about when I enter Mainhattan and the first thing I hear from the first girl I meet is something like 'Hi want to fuck?

Most of them are so focused on your money they don't even remember your name after 5 minutes you just told them. Vey few girls have respect for the clients.Is your Elisa, long time at Palace and about 30 yo?

When girls come to me asking: zimmer or do you want to fuck me? Or some saying: I wan t to fuck you, I just laugh at this kind of girls, or I answer no.

Fortunately, can find, even in Germany, what I call smart girls, only a very few of course, they won't ask you to go to room, they make you propose them to go, they won't speak about how long time or money, because they know if they give you GF illusion, you should stay longer time, and repeat, as I found a Romanian on last week end, with 3 rooms on week end. She is not sensual for her public behavior, but she became in bed, after few kisses and caresses.

ExpatLover
09-13-18, 05:16
I am not sure if FKK clubs are the right place to meet such woman. The girl I described (Elisa) is very beautiful at least to my taste but most of the girls I have met don't have what you are looking for.

Most of them are so focused on your money they don't even remember your name after 5 minutes you just told them. Vey few girls have respect for the clients.Many girls have no respect for any man, they are getting fucked so many times by married men, cheating man, most of the girls are not really controlling their life and are extremely negative about them self.

Member #4636
09-13-18, 19:31
Is your Elisa, long time at Palace and about 30 yo?.My Elisa is about 55 and working only 6 months in the club. I am not telling you she is mine LOL! Seriously I have no idea how long she is working and she told me she is 25 (not that I care if it is true or lie).

Regarding your GF illusion I agree however I love the seduction game. One thing many WG don't get in these clubs is that they still have to turn on the clients in their own way. No we are not turned on only by seeing you naked walking in 15 inch heels. It is the way she is going to talk to you, touch you before and all the pre-fuck game.

Banana Boi
09-14-18, 03:47
My Elisa is about 55 and working only 6 months in the club. I am not telling you she is mine LOL! Seriously I have no idea how long she is working and she told me she is 25 (not that I care if it is true or lie).
Was this a typo or is there really a 55 year old lady trying to tell guys she is 25?

Member #4636
09-14-18, 05:39
Was this a typo or is there really a 55 year old lady trying to tell guys she is 25?I was obviously joking, I think it is clear in my post! As I said she is 25.

Danny227
09-14-18, 23:44
Any news about Stella?

Sirioja
09-15-18, 04:35
Any news about Stella?Not seen, but interesting casting for me, even complicated with upselling German girls. Easier with Romanians.

But I prefer interesting complicated rather than easy but boring GND.

Beautiful club with beautiful rooms which increase pleasure. If you return on next day to enjoy your GF, can pay only 50 on second day.

Best casting seen in Germany since Sharks on mid June.

Danny227
09-15-18, 22:10
Not seen, but interesting casting for me, even complicated with upselling German girls. Easier with Romanians.

But I prefer interesting complicated rather than easy but boring GND.

Beautiful club with beautiful rooms which increase pleasure. If you return on next day to enjoy your GF, can pay only 50 on second day.

Best casting seen in Germany since Sharks on mid June.Are you serious about the casting? Is that also German girls? Thanks.

Member #4636
09-16-18, 06:36
Best casting seen in Germany since Sharks on mid June.Allow me to not agree with you on the casting in Palace. I have been 6 times over the past few months so I think I can have a clear view. There are some days where you can see some beautiful ladies but they are usually limited to 3-4 out of 30 not to mention that I have seen many fat ladies recently. The problem is that there is huge difference between beautiful and not beautiful. While the nice ones are 8/10 or even 9/10 the not nice ones are under 5/10. So you cannot find many average girls. When my beautiful girls are there I want to stay until 5 am but I have also been once and I wanted to leave after 2 hours because I couldn't see anything interesting. It is all personal taste of course.

Shark16
09-16-18, 11:36
Are you serious about the casting? Is that also German girls? Thanks.During the Automechanika week? Why not? But be aware it will soon normalize.

Sirioja
09-16-18, 16:19
Are you serious about the casting? Is that also German girls? Thanks.Have you seen blond Julia. De, or slim blond angel face with full tattooed back? Or very fresh and sensitive in bed Joana. De? Or sweet Ingrid? Also about 5 pretty Romanians like Anabel. Ex Katarina. Ro LR now at Palace. I planned to drive to north on late afternoon, but I stayed until 5 am on this Friday 14 September. Maybe it was messe fireworks, but pleasure for eyes, compare to GT, Sharks, Oase and even Mainhattan. But I confirmed I found Globe level in bed on north.

Danny227
09-16-18, 18:17
During the Automechanika week? Why not? But be aware it will soon normalize.Yep, possible. But, didn't think it was probable. My experience in the last few times was extremely dry. I'll only be able to check it out again in two weeks. Thanks.

Sirioja
09-17-18, 02:54
Allow me to not agree with you on the casting in Palace. I have been 6 times over the past few months so I think I can have a clear view. There are some days where you can see some beautiful ladies but they are usually limited to 3-4 out of 30 not to mention that I have seen many fat ladies recently. The problem is that there is huge difference between beautiful and not beautiful. While the nice ones are 8/10 or even 9/10 the not nice ones are under 5/10. So you cannot find many average girls. When my beautiful girls are there I want to stay until 5 am but I have also been once and I wanted to leave after 2 hours because I couldn't see anything interesting. It is all personal taste of course.I agree with you, some girls are fat or really not pretty, like the short fat Polish MILF or Elena claiming to be from Greece, but on this Friday, if my mind was not on north and if it was not so complicated about upselling with Julia, after Joana, I could go with at least 6 girls and I didn't notice any Elisa. Except sometimes at Globe. Ch, I don t know any club in Germany where I find 6 girls I want to have. GT, Oase, Sharks, were not on same level on my last visits on September, and my visits are only on week ends, never on slow days. If I didn't confirm on north with higher level, I would have returned very soon to Palace which is a beautiful club for me. I don t know when, but after Globe where I have to return, and north new attraction now, I will return for Palace interesting casting with woman types, which really wake up after 6 pm. My subjective experience on this messe Friday. I m not a Palace specialist and German upselling was very complicated for me, then I refused to repeat with Joana who returned many times to me, but I answered she is too expensive for me. Even great time, I m crazy in bed as she said, but no repeat over 100 for 1 h. Some Romanians agree on this rate after talking. On north, I don t even need to speak about, even with a Globe level. When pretty girls are quite rare in Germany at the moment, Palace was good for my eyes. I don t look at uglies. My eyes are only attracted by beauties, not GND.

ExpatLover
09-17-18, 04:06
Allow me to not agree with you on the casting in Palace. I have been 6 times over the past few months so I think I can have a clear view. There are some days where you can see some beautiful ladies but they are usually limited to 3-4 out of 30 not to mention that I have seen many fat ladies recently. The problem is that there is huge difference between beautiful and not beautiful. While the nice ones are 8/10 or even 9/10 the not nice ones are under 5/10. So you cannot find many average girls. When my beautiful girls are there I want to stay until 5 am but I have also been once and I wanted to leave after 2 hours because I couldn't see anything interesting. It is all personal taste of course.Palace is a club with a extremely bad reputation for most of the German senior mongers, poor LU, expensive service, the girls are use to work with tourists and guys visiting the fairs so mostly 1 time customers. No need for me to spend my time and money there.

Member #4636
09-17-18, 14:46
I agree with you, some girls are fat or really not pretty, like the short fat Polish MILF or Elena claiming to be from Greece, but on this Friday, if my mind was not on north and if it was not so complicated about upselling with Julia, after Joana, I could go with at least 6 girls and I didn't notice any Elisa. Except sometimes at Globe. Ch, I don t know any club in Germany where I find 6 girls I want to have. GT, Oase, Sharks, were not on same level on my last visits on September, and my visits are only on week ends, never on slow days. If I didn't confirm on north with higher level, I would have returned very soon to Palace which is a beautiful club for me. I don t know when, but after Globe where I have to return, and north new attraction now, I will return for Palace interesting casting with woman types, which really wake up after 6 pm. My subjective experience on this messe Friday. I m not a Palace specialist and German upselling was very complicated for me, then I refused to repeat with Joana who returned many times to me, but I answered she is too expensive for me. Even great time, I m crazy in bed as she said, but no repeat over 100 for 1 h. Some Romanians agree on this rate after talking. On north, I don t even need to speak about, even with a Globe level. When pretty girls are quite rare in Germany at the moment, Palace was good for my eyes. I don t look at uglies. My eyes are only attracted by beauties, not GND.Don't get me wrong Palace is still my favourite club. I usually pick some of these top 5 girls when I go so I have done more than one session with each of them. As you know Elisa is my beauty queen but there are also some other very interesting girls on my top list like Aliona from Ukraine, Katrina RO, Isabelle Italy, Monica RU and Leah which I haven't seen lately. There are also 2-3 more on my list which I can't remember names. I have gone only with these ladies on my 6 visits so I don't care much about the ugly ones. BTW I also met Elena on my last visit, she is Greek raised in Germany, we had a short chat she is OK but of course not on my Kgr taste.

Sirioja
09-17-18, 21:54
Did anybody try German Julia, asking what is your budget? I answered 100 for 1 h, she didn't seem to agree.

And the slim blond with angel face and full tattoed back, I think German, with Hells angels mark?

After my really good room with Joana. De, I asked to the desk, explaining our room, about the rate for full GFE 1 hour, with kissing, DATY, fluent sex, I lost 1 orgasmus for me versus 2 for her. Desk answer = 100 for our 1 hour with no CIM nor anal, but not what Joana asked in room. Of course I didn't want to name her when I was asked by desk, but when Joana returned to me later, I answered she was too expensive for me. My new Romanian is prettier, higher level, for German rate. She never talked about money.

Member #4636
09-18-18, 05:25
Did anybody try German Julia, asking what is your budget? I answered 100 for 1 h, she didn't seem to agree.

And the slim blond with angel face and full tattoed back, I think German, with Hells angels mark?

After my really good room with Joana. De, I asked to the desk, explaining our room, about the rate for full GFE 1 hour, with kissing, DATY, fluent sex, I lost 1 orgasmus for me versus 2 for her. Desk answer = 100 for our 1 hour with no CIM nor anal, but not what Joana asked in room. Of course I didn't want to name her when I was asked by desk, but when Joana returned to me later, I answered she was too expensive for me. My new Romanian is prettier, higher level, for German rate. She never talked about money.I don't know why you asked the desk, the girls set their own rules and they are free to ask what they want, there is no official price list. One hour with what you asked for is usually 150-200.

El Tiguere
09-18-18, 15:12

After my really good room with Joana. De, I asked to the desk, explaining our room, about the rate for full GFE 1 hour, with kissing, DATY, fluent sex, I lost 1 orgasmus for me versus 2 for her. Desk answer = 100 for our 1 hour with no CIM nor anal, but not what Joana asked in room. Of course I didn't want to name her when I was asked by desk, but when Joana returned to me later, I answered she was too expensive for me. My new Romanian is prettier, higher level, for German rate. She never talked about money.Hello,

I do not understand what happened with Julia. Every time I took it, she asked me that the standard price is 50 per half hour or 100 for 1 hour. Maybe she raised the prices for you because you do not like it at once to divert the problem she made you pay more. I'm a local German, maybe the language barrier has blocked with you or she does not like men pretentious. The Palace is famous for big price increases because the club is mainly based on tourists and not on regular customers.

ExpatLover
09-18-18, 20:44
Hello,

I do not understand what happened with Julia. Every time I took it, she asked me that the standard price is 50 per half hour or 100 for 1 hour. Maybe she raised the prices for you because you do not like it at once to divert the problem she made you pay more. I'm a local German, maybe the language barrier has blocked with you or she does not like men pretentious. The Palace is famous for big price increases because the club is mainly based on tourists and not on regular customers.To get any session for 50 you need to be the guy of the year, it is probably your case.

Sirioja
09-18-18, 21:06
Hello,

I do not understand what happened with Julia. Every time I took it, she asked me that the standard price is 50 per half hour or 100 for 1 hour. Maybe she raised the prices for you because you do not like it at once to divert the problem she made you pay more. I'm a local German, maybe the language barrier has blocked with you or she does not like men pretentious. The Palace is famous for big price increases because the club is mainly based on tourists and not on regular customers.Can you describe your Julia? Where is she from in Germany? Where did she spend her summer holidays when mine told me details about her holidays when we did chat before thinking about sex.

Mine was really not busy on this messe Friday night.

El Tiguere
09-19-18, 04:36
Can you describe your Julia? Where is she from in Germany? Where did she spend her summer holidays when mine told me details about her holidays when we did chat before thinking about sex.

Mine was really not busy on this messe Friday night.Hello,

I do not know where this Julia spent her summer vacation. The privacy of girls does not interest me and I come in Club I come to have fun relax. Whether the girl lives in Paris London or New York or wherever it does not interest me, what interests me is to spend a good time in the room with his daughters. Maybe you're interested in knowing where the girl went on vacation this summer but for information in the clubs girls tell a lot of lies you have to unravel the truth from the fake. They claim to live in a place and go on vacation there, three-quarters of the time they are lies. Me when I come I introduce myself I go to room, I do not discuss and I take the time in room to perform with the girl. Zero social time for me. Anyway, girls are only interested in your club money, not your private life. Casting really good last week at the Palace, my favorite Czech Gina still there and Iranian Arezu.

El Tiguere
09-19-18, 05:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Delta Indigo
09-19-18, 11:54
I don't know why you asked the desk, the girls set their own rules and they are free to ask what they want, there is no official price list. One hour with what you asked for is usually 150-200.When I went to Palace the first and only time, I think it was at the beginning of 2015, the management immediately showed me a card listing the prices for various services. The card had pictures on it and it showed for example a picture of an ass (ie anal) stating that it was 100 Euros extra and so on, and that 50 was standard.

I think they did this to combat inaccurate upselling and their notorious reputation.

Is this no longer the case, I know there is a new law, however some clubs get around by saying the girls have agreed to these prices amongst themselves and they are enforcing this agreement.

ExpatLover
09-19-18, 12:45
When I went to Palace the first and only time, I think it was at the beginning of 2015, the management immediately showed me a card listing the prices for various services. The card had pictures on it and it showed for example a picture of an ass (ie anal) stating that it was 100 Euros extra and so on, and that 50 was standard.

I think they did this to combat inaccurate upselling and their notorious reputation.

Is this no longer the case, I know there is a new law, however some clubs get around by saying the girls have agreed to these prices amongst themselves and they are enforcing this agreement.I never got to see this kind of sedcards, also never somebody told me about the prices, may be mostly working for tourists or foreigners, too risky for local guys.

Member #4636
09-19-18, 16:41
The card had pictures on it and it showed for example a picture of an ass (ie anal) stating that it was 100 Euros extra and so on, and that 50 was standard.That is really funny! Ass coupons. LOL can I have 3 ass coupons please? I wonder how they described DATY on the picture.

El Tiguere
09-19-18, 18:12
Where does freedom of expression stop on this forum? Thank you admin for your answer.

Jmioffe
09-19-18, 21:45
That is really funny! Ass coupons. LOL can I have 3 ass coupons please? I wonder how they described DATY on the picture.It's been awhile since I've been at Palace, but I think I remember these signs. They were cartoons that looked like anime girls. I don't remember DATY on them.

Jbalvin
09-20-18, 18:49
Current offer of the moment of the works take place until the month of November (reconstruction of the bar and the living room) the daily ticket is currently available for only 50 euros instead of 75 euros.

Member #4636
09-21-18, 05:50
Current offer of the moment of the works take place until the month of November (reconstruction of the bar and the living room) the daily ticket is currently available for only 50 euros instead of 75 euros.Will this affect the quantity of girls?

Jbalvin
09-21-18, 15:22
Will this affect the quantity of girls?I do not think but to save us 25 euros on the entry it will be well.

Member #4636
09-22-18, 12:48
I do not think but to save us 25 euros on the entry it will be well.If there is a reconstruction in the bar and the living room (what about the swimming pool? And works going on inside this would possible affect he quantity and the quality of girls. I don't want to go there and realize my beauties are missing because they don't like the reconstruction going on. The more we know before the better so I expect some info on their website. What's the point of saving 25 e when you are left with all the second and third league girls there?

ExpatLover
09-22-18, 20:25
If there is a reconstruction in the bar and the living room (what about the swimming pool? And works going on inside this would possible affect he quantity and the quality of girls. I don't want to go there and realize my beauties are missing because they don't like the reconstruction going on. The more we know before the better so I expect some info on their website. What's the point of saving 25 e when you are left with all the second and third league girls there?Palace is such a cheating club for so many years, just good enough for tourists.

And fair visitors, and Turkish guys all in all low demanding guys, the senior German mongers have left the place for a long time. Redecoration or not a strict no go club for me.

BackpackBrian
09-24-18, 19:02
I've been going to FKK's for 15 years but the last time I visited was just before they passed the new law.

I just want to know what's going on and if the girls are enforcing it or asking for extra to give a BBBJ?

I have some regulars that will know me at Palace so I could probably get a BBBJ from them, but not sure about the others.

FunExplorer
09-26-18, 10:57
I've been going to FKK's for 15 years but the last time I visited was just before they passed the new law.

I just want to know what's going on and if the girls are enforcing it or asking for extra to give a BBBJ?

I have some regulars that will know me at Palace so I could probably get a BBBJ from them, but not sure about the others.You can still get it for E 50 though girls try to get double that. So it depends upon your negotiation skills. I had no difficulty when I visited these clubs five months back. A reading of the form suggest that many manage to get even now. However, I will find out myself when I visit in October.