PDA

View Full Version : Dumaguete

Pages : 1 2 [3]

JoseBart
09-13-16, 06:54
Call center agent I knew for some time, was overseas now back I Duma doing same work and is very good in the sack, Love a drink and anal, gets very naughty after a glass or two, likes some bondage of that your flavour.

If in Duma and bored of chasing college girls she is around and very willing PM me if you need contacts.Can I get your contacts?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

D Cups
09-25-16, 00:44
I took the aircon bus, solo, from Dalaguete to the south port of Cebu, very cheap, scenic, about an hour's ride, and ferried over to the seaport outside Duma where I was met by Filipino Cupid newcomer who spent three days with me on the back of her motorbike; and at night with her on her back in my bed. Hit Hayahay Treehouse Restaraunt, hot springs and cool pools at Forest Camp where it rained fairly heavily. Went house-hunting in Valencia and Sibulan with her because she seems to know a lot of people and places in this community. She's 26, not a looker or a *ooker, but has a job and a nice body and can actually carry a conversation to my utter astonishment. Gives a nice BJ, too, but needs more tutelage in bangability so I am her willing instructor. There are some nice beach properties and hillside properties in both locations, reasonably priced at around 6 mil. The area in and around Valencia continues to attract me due to the climate, scenery, low cost and nearby to the student-dominated Duma with its mall, boulevard and small town feel. Nice little restaraunts and really genuinely nice people. I could easily live there. My next report will be in the Bangkok thread because that's where this whole adventure started at the end of August 2016; and I don't want to upset the thread nazis who so meticulously point out any heinous, wrong thread infractions.

RengadeMaster
12-04-17, 11:28
Thought I would. Bump this thread as its had no input for a while and I was in "duma" last week for 4 days.

Stayed at hotel nicanor, a couple of blocks back from the main blvd.

Nice enough hotel paid 1400 pesos for a superior room, no window but good A/C, can bring back chicas as and when you please.

Set up a threesome one afternoon with no issues at all bringing them both straight past reception and straight into the lift.

After 10 pm the staff finish and its the night guard on the door who is totally sound and knows what's going on, he even took me out one night to jackpot on the prowl haha.

All the mongering action goes on in "why not" situated on the main strip, you can't miss it, they got led strip lighting chasing up and down the facade out front.

Kicks off at 9 pm every night shuts at 2 am, you got girls in there who are employed to make you buy lady drinks at over inflated prices plus loads of freelancers who won't normally leave with you until the night is done, you cannot fail to get laid every night, I had an all night for 1 k and she was very happy with that, the threesome was for 1. 5 HR and cost the same, this is small town so small prices are the name of the game, great town to spend a couple of days before you head to bohol or maybe back to Cebu or diving in dauin, had a blast in "duma" and I'm sure you will too.

Happy mongering peeps.

Goferring
12-05-17, 00:05
Thought I would. Bump this thread as its had no input for a while and I was in "duma" last week for 4 days.

Happy mongering peeps.I found a lot of the old posts dated and misleading and sometimes incorrect for today's options.

To add to RMs info:

I stayed at the Residencia right on the Boulevard. A great location within walking distance to good food and most of the night spots. The only down site was crap wifi so any major down loads or surfing had to be done at a nearbye cafe. I did stay about 10 minutes walk away from the Boulevard for a couple of days but it was a PITA not to be within walking distance of everything. I would certainly recommend that any hotel be on or near the Boulevard to give you access to decent food, night life and freelancers at night. The main shopping area is only two block away when you forgot your shampoo or any other bits.

Why Not is still the centre of the night time action with freelancers available. Prices were 500/1000ST / LT to 1000/2000 for the lookers or if you have noob stamped on your forehead. Dum is home to a lot of foreigners so many of the best girls were already partners of permanent residents but there were still a lot of freelancers available. Beware that there are the usual gaggle of ladyboys in attendance.

It's easy to see why Dum is so popular with foreign residents. It's quiet, peaceful and perfectly safe to walk home late at night. Costs are also very reasonable for both nocturnal and daylight activities. It's a bit small to be a full on mongering destination but if your here it's suitable for both BYO or local hunting.

Enjoy.

Goferring
12-05-17, 00:10

Happy mongering peeps.I found a lot of the old posts dated and misleading and sometimes incorrect for today's options.

To add to RMs info:

I stayed at the Residencia right on the Boulevard. A great location within walking distance to good food and most of the night spots. The only down side was crap wifi so any major down loads or surfing had to be done at a nearbye cafe. I did stay about 30 minutes walk away from the Boulevard for a couple of days but it was a PITA not to be within walking distance of everything. I would certainly recommend that any hotel be on or near the Boulevard to give you access to decent food, night life and freelancers at night. The main shopping area is only two block away when you forgot your shampoo or any other bits.

Why Not is still the centre of the night time action with freelancers available. Prices were 500/1000ST / LT to 1000/2000 for the lookers or if you have noob stamped on your forehead. Dum is home to a lot of foreigners so many of the best girls were already partners of permanent residents but there were still a lot of freelancers available. Beware that there are the usual gaggle of ladyboys in attendance.

It's easy to see why Dum is so popular with foreign residents. It's quiet, peaceful and perfectly safe to walk home late at night. Costs are also very reasonable for both nocturnal and daylight activities. It's a bit small to be a full on mongering destination but if your here it's suitable for both BYO or local hunting.

A special thanks to Cbea20 for his local info and introductions

Enjoy.

Artgonsalves35
12-09-17, 06:12
Met a girl from there, really. Love their exotic beauties, its kinda far from manila need to take plain or boat to go there, I think that is an isolated or under-developed places in Phils compare to manila and Cebu.

SouthEaster
12-27-17, 10:05
To Gofer and RM for the Duma update. I was last there in 2010 and it was pretty hopeless as a P4P destination. From the sound of it I may just check it out again for a week or so aside from the usual AC and Subic.

Cheers guys.

SE.

Goferring
12-27-17, 15:14
To Gofer and RM for the Duma update. I was last there in 2010 and it was pretty hopeless as a P4P destination. From the sound of it I may just check it out again for a week or so aside from the usual AC and Subic.

Cheers guys.

SE.SE.

See my most recent posts on dating sites and consider a FilipinoCupid account (it includes Duma as a searchable city) if you also want to fill in daylight hours.

Enjoy.

RengadeMaster
01-03-18, 12:45
SE.

See my most recent posts on dating sites and consider a FilipinoCupid account (it includes Duma as a searchable city) if you also want to fill in daylight hours.

Enjoy.I don't have an FCupid account only pina and no duma search on that only negros oriental and not many chicks.

That said, I'm back in duma for a few days to catch up with a pina hottie, was in why not last night and plenty of freelancers strutting there stuff, long and short time available here, be prepared for thumping music and plenty of ladyboys prancing around.

Quite funny watching drunk foreigner all over a ladyboy LOL, shuts at 2 am then the night continues a block north in prime club.

Go fill you're boots.

RengadeMaster
01-04-18, 12:17

Cheers guys.

SE.I would highly recommend you check it out again, why not is brimming with P4P options, I've bagged a few cuties from here and the good thing is that they don't start work till 9 pm when it opens, so if you meet a nice young lady and you click and exchange numbers you can then text her for daytime fun as you will get a better deal than if you take her direct from the club, been there and done it.

Duma also has some great restos where you can really impress you're newly found pinay beauty, I'm currently writing this whilst dining on some lovely Japanese cuisine in Mifune resto in Duma, big expat community here and I can see why, and if you like scuba diving head 15-20 km south to dauin for some nice dive sites, its a great chilled out safe city, easy flight connections to manilla 1 h 15. Happy days.

YngMong
01-15-18, 23:58
Hello all,

The resdencia and nicor seem to be all sold out my dates Feb. 14-20. Is there a holiday or something special that I may not know about? Any other recommendations for GF hotel? Can I risk it by showing up without reservation and see what my options are? What about airbnb would it be a bad call if bringing back a guest.

Cheers guys!

D Cups
01-16-18, 02:16
Go to see & L Bayview. Better to have reservations.

Hello all,

The resdencia and nicor seem to be all sold out my dates Feb. 14-20. Is there a holiday or something special that I may not know about? Any other recommendations for GF hotel? Can I risk it by showing up without reservation and see what my options are? What about airbnb would it be a bad call if bringing back a guest.

Cheers guys!

Red Kilt
01-16-18, 06:31
Hello all,

The resdencia and nicor seem to be all sold out my dates Feb. 14-20. Is there a holiday or something special that I may not know about? Not sure what log you've been hiding under YM but Feb 14 is Valentine's Day and Filipinos go crazy around that date. All short-time and cheaper hotels and restos are mostly booked out.

Mr Enternational
01-16-18, 13:04
Not sure what log you've been hiding under YM but Feb 14 is Valentine's Day and Filipinos go crazy around that date. All short-time and cheaper hotels and restos are mostly booked out.LOL. Incredible. I stayed at Harold's Mansion Hostel. He may want to check that out. You can bring in chicks as long as they have ID. I had my own room. Can't remember if it was a shared bathroom or not.

Goferring
01-17-18, 03:24
LOL. Incredible. I stayed at Harold's Mansion Hostel. He may want to check that out. You can bring in chicks as long as they have ID. I had my own room. Can't remember if it was a shared bathroom or not.I'm glad Mr. E had a good experience at Harold's. I found it a complete shit hole and forfeited 3 days prepaid accommodation just to get out of there. No wifi in the room, temperamental hot water, the included breakfast is inedible. It's also an inconvenient walk to the food and clubs on the Boulevard. I stayed at LE Residencia but if that's full I would certainly be trying to stay a short walking distance from the Boulevard.

RengadeMaster
01-19-18, 13:02
I'm glad Mr. E had a good experience at Harold's. I found it a complete shit hole and forfeited 3 days prepaid accommodation just to get out of there. No wifi in the room, temperamental hot water, the included breakfast is inedible. It's also an inconvenient walk to the food and clubs on the Boulevard. I stayed at LE Residencia but if that's full I would certainly be trying to stay a short walking distance from the Boulevard.Two blocks back from blvd opposite robinsons supermarket and Dunkin Donuts is Asia novo hotel.

Standard room 900 pesos a night.

My duma squeeze recommended I get a room for the pair of us for some extra curricular activities previously I stayed in Nicanor, novo is definitely a bit below nicanor in standards, no ref in the room no coffee tea making facilities, the room itself was spotless, bathroom was a bit tired but good hot water shower, wifi was v good but I was in a room with the router right outside so worth asking for one near the router. Would I stay there again? On a tight budget yes. Also GF friendly, staff were very helpful and room service is available for hot and cold drinks beers as well, good central location, and if you need to load up your phone the chemist on the corner can sort that for you, god I love phils, chemist for phone load! LOL.

Good luck.

OneUw84
01-19-18, 21:55
Hi all,

Been through most of the posts in the "Duma" section, and was looking for a massage parlour with some additional services. Unfortunately, I did not find any except one in a post from 2008. Any of you fellow mongers do know if it even exists in Duma?

Any help is much appreciated.

RengadeMaster
01-22-18, 13:59
Hi all,

Been through most of the posts in the "Duma" section, and was looking for a massage parlour with some additional services. Unfortunately, I did not find any except one in a post from 2008. Any of you fellow mongers do know if it even exists in Duma?

Any help is much appreciated.You won't find any "massage parlours" IE offering massage and extras on site as far as I'm aware, but I visited a few massage and spa centres looking for just a massage only, lotus massage and spa on st Jose st offered all manner of massages, whilst I was getting my massage the young lady asked me if I wanted extras but she could only perform the extras back at my hotel! Anyway I declined and to be honest the massage wasn't great either, I did visit another spa, the name I can't remember and nothing extra was offered.

Get yourself into why not club and pick up a little cutie for some S /T fun, theres plenty of choice just be careful of the ladyboys.

Cbea20
01-28-18, 06:03
For what it's worth, the parlor Thai Massage in barangay Looc, in the port area, opposite the low-end late night pickup place Tocino Country, is reputed to offer sextras, according to a friend of mine, one-time masseuse in another parlor. What sort of sextras is unknown. Most of the parlors have only partitions between the cubicles, and doors that do not lock. True, some masseuse may offer dates outside the office, but that's true of shop girls generally.

You won't find any "massage parlours" IE offering massage and extras on site as far as I'm aware, but I visited a few massage and spa centres looking for just a massage only, lotus massage and spa on st Jose st offered all manner of massages, whilst I was getting my massage the young lady asked me if I wanted extras but she could only perform the extras back at my hotel! Anyway I declined and to be honest the massage wasn't great either, I did visit another spa, the name I can't remember and nothing extra was offered.

Get yourself into why not club and pick up a little cutie for some S /T fun, theres plenty of choice just be careful of the ladyboys.

Member #4566
01-28-18, 12:46
I am in Dumaguete now for 36 hours and it is a bit disappointing from what I remember 10 years ago. Why Not had some older guys with young girls which is encouraging at least for me. It is just that I didn't get any beckoning glances from anybody. As if it was a closed game and cliquey. Why Not and perhaps all of Dumaguete may not be that touristy. There are probably homies who dominate the expat action and it may take time to join the club. Thus far the quality of girls is not high. I don't think they allow LB's into Why Not. They seem to congregate at the door outside. I am trying out all the massage places but would imagine that you need to do the massage as an outcall. I was going to Dumaguete with the expectation that social media was having a big impact on making hookups with girls, especially the coeds at the several colleges here. Not so. WeChat has all of 20 users in Duma. If something doesn't happen soon I am going to get on a ferry and go somewhere else.

OneUw84
02-26-18, 10:12
For what it's worth, the parlor Thai Massage in barangay Looc, in the port area, opposite the low-end late night pickup place Tocino Country, is reputed to offer sextras, according to a friend of mine, one-time masseuse in another parlor. What sort of sextras is unknown. Most of the parlors have only partitions between the cubicles, and doors that do not lock. True, some masseuse may offer dates outside the office, but that's true of shop girls generally.Been to Lotus Spa on San Jose street twice and they offered both times HJ. One of the girls gave me her number for action outside the parlor. The Swedish massages weren't that bad either. Damage is PHP200 for 1 hour massage and PHP600 tip for the girl.

SouthEaster
02-28-18, 06:18
It is amusing and curious as to how different people can have such a wide variety of views on the same place. One guy goes to Why Not and sees a smorgasbord in which you can not help but get laid and another sees cliquish expats and girls that won't look twice at him. Another seems more interested in massages and another want to use mobile apps to line up pussy and finds a dearth of opportunities. Fortunately I don't give a rats ass for massages or hand jobs and I prefer to see my potential pussy in the flesh before hand so WN? Would be my venue of choice. Looks like I will have to make the trip and see for myself!

I probably won't be able to test it until July but will definitely report back if / when I go. Thanks to all for the updates, good and bad.

SE.

LifeIsABeach
03-03-18, 20:20
It is amusing and curious as to how different people can have such a wide variety of views on the same place. One guy goes to Why Not and sees a smorgasbord in which you can not help but get laid and another sees cliquish expats and girls that won't look twice at him. Another seems more interested in massages and another want to use mobile apps to line up pussy and finds a dearth of opportunities. Fortunately I don't give a rats ass for massages or hand jobs and I prefer to see my potential pussy in the flesh before hand so WN? Would be my venue of choice. Looks like I will have to make the trip and see for myself! I probably won't be able to test it until July but will definitely report back if / when I go. Thanks to all for the updates, good and bad. SE.There are girls there and on some nights earlier, other nights, later. You can get LT there for even 1000 pesos and some very ordinary girls will ask for 2000 pesos ST! Just ignore them and go to the next one. I got bored going to the same place. Wish there were other places to go to. My DIA contact did not work out. On the day to meet, did not get an answer.

SouthEaster
03-04-18, 05:46
Not too much of an issue as I often just go drinking and scouting for a ST to drop by the next day. The biggest issue is as you stated, that being only one place which can get stale after a few days. OTOH if I find one I like I am happy to repeat a few times and give up the chasing for a few days. I live in SEA and do not overly concern myself about a lack of opportunities as I don't feel rushed to squeeze in as many as I can as I would (and have done) if I am on a week or two vacation.

SE.

Wicked Roger
03-09-18, 09:58
I did post about this Cebuana last year. See the link and pics.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1876-Dumaguete&p=1872870&viewfull=1#post1872870.

She is back in Duma tomorrow and there until next Thursday if anyone like a kinky one, into most things v shy to start and sub but loves her fun, spanking, anal, etc.

Few more pics attached also.

PM if you need details.

TurdyCurdyOne
04-23-18, 08:54
I am in Dumaguete now for 36 hours and it is a bit disappointing from what I remember 10 years ago. Why Not had some older guys with young girls which is encouraging at least for me. It is just that I didn't get any beckoning glances from anybody. As if it was a closed game and cliquey. Why Not and perhaps all of Dumaguete may not be that touristy. There are probably homies who dominate the expat action and it may take time to join the club. Thus far the quality of girls is not high. I don't think they allow LB's into Why Not. They seem to congregate at the door outside. I am trying out all the massage places but would imagine that you need to do the massage as an outcall. I was going to Dumaguete with the expectation that social media was having a big impact on making hookups with girls, especially the coeds at the several colleges here. Not so. WeChat has all of 20 users in Duma. If something doesn't happen soon I am going to get on a ferry and go somewhere else.I could correct your obvious naivete about P4P here and give you the information you need. But since my last post about Dumaguete was deleted by the admins (no board violations were made in that post) I don't feel like helping this board. I am content to leech off the content with sophisticated search algorithms. I have also been all over Mexico and have detailed info on that Country as well as on Cebu City.

Let's see if this post makes it. I have nothing really against this board, but I don't tolerate arbitrary censorship, so we see if this most stays or not. But I will tell you this, you're wasting your money in Dumaguete, unless you just want to sit back and drink beer with a bunch of decrepit, old, drunk, one-foot-in-the-grave expats. Try googling Dumaguete 2016. Good luck!

TurdyCurdyOne
04-25-18, 10:49
It is amusing and curious as to how different people can have such a wide variety of views on the same place. One guy goes to Why Not and sees a smorgasbord in which you can not help but get laid and another sees cliquish expats and girls that won't look twice at him. Another seems more interested in massages and another want to use mobile apps to line up pussy and finds a dearth of opportunities. Fortunately I don't give a rats ass for massages or hand jobs and I prefer to see my potential pussy in the flesh before hand so WN? Would be my venue of choice. Looks like I will have to make the trip and see for myself!

I probably won't be able to test it until July but will definitely report back if / when I go. Thanks to all for the updates, good and bad.

SE.SouthEaster is right of course. Everyone has his / her own experiences and expectations on Dumaguete and the Philippines.

I have been here more than 4 years and less than 10 years.

I am an older 60+ divorced guy, still often called gwapo (handsome), several degrees, professional background. I'm the guy in the past that posted negative stuff about the Philippines when I was still in the USA. Got lots of flames about how I'd never come here, well here I am.

Dumaguete has changed a lot in the last several years. More bad traffic, not so "gentle" any more, higher prices and worse nightlife.

This is definitely not a mongering destination. For that you need to go to Cebu, Manila or Angeles City.

This is a small town with several colleges, but unless your young and good looking and patient, you will not pull college girls here. In fact, if a Silliman girl gets caught being naughty she is llikely to be expelled. This is a very religious and superficially conservative town.

Saying that, you can find many girls here who like to screw. But there are tons of stupid tourists and stupid foreigners who throw money at them and they are spoiled / jaded.

Girls born and raised in Dumaguete are very westernized in that you are nothing special as a foreigner.

Do not believe the hype about Filipinas not caring about your age. If your over 50, you will have a much more difficult time with young women 20-30. The older ones, if they have kids are almost all fat, no shape and generally undesirable.

There are lots of ladyboys and they sometimes lie about their status. It's hard to ID the ladyboys because all Filipinos are small boned, small and flat chested.

Still it's infinitely better than western countries and many girls here just like to F**k. But they mostly are not interested in relationships with foreigners unless you have really good game and throw your money around, especially if you're above 50. Even the younger guys are not getting lots of girlfriends and sex without paying, my observation, not direct experience.

There is a place that all the hookers hang out, but many are shabu users, crazy, fat, fugly or toothless or overpriced. They don't even have a toilet to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) in. I won't mention the place, others may, I don't want to give them publicity. Many of the girls there are amateurs, like street girls.

To access the girls at Why not you must stay up late, endure a smoke filled room and deafening music and drunks, not my choice. The girls there are often hard core and they employ drink hustlers to hustle foreigners for drinks, often with little in return at the end of the evening. Still, if you have game, you can pull multiple lays out of there if you're willing to invest the time and money.

Better to walk the Boulevard after 9 pm, frequent freelancers there, but again the quality is Lowwwwwww. You won't find any 8-10's mostly 6's and below. Again, amateurs.

Never pay in advance. I never agree to an amount as the service is usually so iffy. Because there are so many foreigners here, the 6's think they are 8's with no justification.

It's just supply and demand.

Hotels here are overpriced and generally low in quality. Like they don't care about their guests, don't fix things, etc. But you can get a decent room for 500 p and up (10 bucks).

I have a good place at just about 300 p, but not going to disclose it here because already hard to get a room there in advance.

Food here is mediocre to bad. Be careful where you eat and what. Food poisoning is a big issue here, they have no food inspectors, food sits cold for hours. Unless you eat at upscale places which are overpriced but still relatively cheap-figure 400-500 pesos a meal.

In general do not believe all the BS on the internet, some of it here, about the Philippines. Filipinas are highly overrated, IMO. They equate love with money. The more money you give them the more they think (they actually believe this BS) they are in love. If you're a cheap charlie they will not spend time with you. They frequently are pros who pretend to be non-pros and have many "customers". They are compulsive liars and it's difficult to figure out what they are thinking and what is actually likely the truth.

It's like trying to find your way out of a maze talking to them, trying to understand what the truth is, what they are thinking. Maybe I give tips in susequent postings.

In sum, skip Dumaguete unless you bring your own girl. Even if you do, much better places to stay than Dumaguete.

Soapy Smith
04-26-18, 01:50
I am an older 60+ divorced guy, still often called gwapo (handsome), several degrees, professional background. I'm the guy in the past that posted negative stuff about the Philippines when I was still in the USA. Got lots of flames about how I'd never come here, well here I am.

Dumaguete has changed a lot in the last several years. More bad traffic, not so "gentle" any more, higher prices and worse nightlife.

This is definitely not a mongering destination. For that you need to go to Cebu, Manila or Angeles City.

This is a small town with several colleges, but unless your young and good looking and patient, you will not pull college girls here. In fact, if a Silliman girl gets caught being naughty she is llikely to be expelled. This is a very religious and superficially conservative town.

Saying that, you can find many girls here who like to screw. But there are tons of stupid tourists and stupid foreigners who throw money at them and they are spoiled / jaded.

Girls born and raised in Dumaguete are very westernized in that you are nothing special as a foreigner.

snip

Still it's infinitely better than western countries and many girls here just like to F**k. But they mostly are not interested in relationships with foreigners unless you have really good game and throw your money around, especially if you're above 50. Even the younger guys are not getting lots of girlfriends and sex without paying, my observation, not direct experience.

snip

Better to walk the Boulevard after 9 pm, frequent freelancers there, but again the quality is Lowwwwwww. You won't find any 8-10's mostly 6's and below. Again, amateurs.

Never pay in advance. I never agree to an amount as the service is usually so iffy. Because there are so many foreigners here, the 6's think they are 8's with no justification.

snip

Hotels here are overpriced and generally low in quality. Like they don't care about their guests, don't fix things, etc. But you can get a decent room for 500 p and up (10 bucks).

snip

Food here is mediocre to bad. Be careful where you eat and what. Food poisoning is a big issue here, they have no food inspectors, food sits cold for hours. Unless you eat at upscale places which are overpriced but still relatively cheap-figure 400-500 pesos a meal.

In general do not believe all the BS on the internet, some of it here, about the Philippines. Filipinas are highly overrated, IMO. They equate love with money. The more money you give them the more they think (they actually believe this BS) they are in love. If you're a cheap charlie they will not spend time with you. They frequently are pros who pretend to be non-pros and have many "customers". They are compulsive liars and it's difficult to figure out what they are thinking and what is actually likely the truth.

It's like trying to find your way out of a maze talking to them, trying to understand what the truth is, what they are thinking. Maybe I give tips in susequent postings.

In sum, skip Dumaguete unless you bring your own girl. Even if you do, much better places to stay than Dumaguete.Or maybe it's all just part of the grand plot against you.

Member #4566
04-27-18, 01:16
I could correct your obvious naivete about P4P here and give you the information you need. No thanks. Sounds like you have your own issues to work out for yourself before you can be of use to anyone else. But sure, come on back and teach us what you know about Duma when you get settled down a little bit. I will be looking forward to hearing from you then.

TurdyCurdyOne
05-03-18, 18:52
There are girls there and on some nights earlier, other nights, later. You can get LT there for even 1000 pesos and some very ordinary girls will ask for 2000 pesos ST! Just ignore them and go to the next one. I got bored going to the same place. Wish there were other places to go to. My DIA contact did not work out. On the day to meet, did not get an answer.OK a little more info on the P. I. And Dumaguetu. I never pay more than 500 long time for a girl. The average wage in Dumaguetu is 300 a day, with good jobs paying slightly more. It's hard to make 1000 a day in Dumaguete. Last one I pulled from why-not was about 35 years of age, not fat, a 6. She was a 10+ in bed however, best I have had anywhere, so eager and willing to try anything. But that's unusual here, I just got lucky.

The girls at Ynot go there thinking they can score big time and get poriners to pay for their drinks. You have to breath smoke, get blasted by high AMP speakers, get waited on by sometimes dishonest waiters and be hustled by professional drink hustlers. If you're older or sensitive to smoke (I don't care what they say about no smoking, I know I've been there), you are likely to be sick the next day, even with little drinking, unless your 20 years old and fit, even then it's bad for your health.

I used to sit outside why-not and pick up the girls when they come out, but you have to stay up till 1-2 am generally, past my usual bedtime. I will not risk my health for a piece of tail.

I used to have DIA, but the moderators will delete your account for no reason. Waste of time using that, including having to weed out all the flakes and scammers / liars. You can score out of there however and easier to screen the girls than approaching them on the street. Sadly there are NO good free dating sites online, although some are no pay if you're willing to give up your real ID to them as your cell number, etc. Even then you will have to pay or they will limit your access. In my last post I inaccurately said search dumaguete2016 for more into on the P. I. Should be **************.

Re: Cebu. Cebu has changed for the worse. The traffic there is often as bad as Manila. YOu can't get anywhere most of the time without long delays and sitting in traffic watching your taxi meter go up. I had to resort to jeepneys last time I was there because I was tired of paying money for sitting in traffic. Much of the action at Mango is gone, but still many freelancers, but the stunners are muy conceited and asking ridiculous sums. Again, I never pay more than 500, with one exception for an exceptionally good longtime I once paid 1000. Hotel prices in Cebu are a ripoff for what you get. You cannot get a decent room under 1000/ night, which, IMO is high for a 3rd world country like the Philippines. The malls are terrible for action if your over 50. But at least most people speak fairly decent English in Cebu as oppose to Dumaguetu where most have weak English. The women in Cebu are also more desperate imo, more up front and willing to accommodate. I usually have a choice of 5-6 girls when I go there.

TurdyCurdyOne
08-12-18, 20:25
My last report on Dumaguete / Philippines was in May I believe.

Not that much has changed. Many women here claim virginity, but of 10 or so that do, several of them are lying.

Also the medical / technical definition of virginity (intact hymen) is not always a reliable indicator of whether or not she is an actual virgin. With my latest conquest, she had no hymen, but I am 99% sure she was a virgin-you can tell by their behavior in bed and generally. Women lose their hymens from masturbation, medical exam, etc, not always due to penile penetration.

Prices are up a little here, the hookers that used to go for 300, now want 500, but you can still bargain down a bit.

The problem with Dumaguete is quality, very few stunners here that are available without marriage in sight.

Social media has ruined it for older guys here, the young pretties think they are too good for us, same as in the USA But if she is dirt poor from the provinces you still have a good chance.

Always ask where she grew up. Deduct two points if she grew up in Dumbaguetu, since she will be a spoiled brat used to having many foreigner choices (mostly all bad, ha).

Put your hand on her leg, and if she winces, your dealing with a sexual problem, virgin, man-hater, for foreigner hater, etc. If she does not move, giver her two plus points. If she then touches you, you know you have a winner. Saves a lot of time and conversation, ha.

Don't forget they are almost all liars here and even the most innocuous things they will lie about-where they live, if their married, if they have kids, etc. You name it, they will lie about it with NO visual cues they are doing so.

If you're looking for a suitable partner, try to find one that is working. If she sits down next to you, without your calling her over on the Blvd. She is a prostitute or amateur looking for money for sex, usually short time. Many of these women are married or have partners and their partners know about their money making leg spreading hobby and in many cases encourage it.

Do not believe or trust most forums on the Philippines. Lots of bad information from little old lady types who have nothing better to do then flame others and practice one-upsmanship. Cebu forum is the worst of all of them, with expat for next and Dumaguete next. I swear I see these guys sitting around knitting (or circle jerking) whilst the flame others and post inaccurate info online. But hey, that's just me, YMMV.

You can get a clean basic room here for 500 or less ($20). Always look for the pension houses first, they are the cheapest. There is no reason to pay 1000 a night or more, unless you're filthy rich or trying to impress a hooker. By clean an basic I mean clean, fan room (air usually not needed unless you're obese), private CR, good bed. I don't care about TV or hot water, they usually charge 3-400 more for hot water that usually costs them next to nothing in electricity.

There a tons of foreigner expats here. Really too many, driving prices up and mucking things up for the rest of us. Be very careful of the restaurants here, there is no food inspection of restaurants and you will get food poisoning. Bring some tetracycline or other antibiotic with you, although usually available here.

D Cups
08-13-18, 03:33
The problem with Dumaguete is quality, very few stunners here that are available without marriage in sight.

Social media has ruined it for older guys here, the young pretties think they are too good for us, same as in the USA But if she is dirt poor from the provinces you still have a good chance.

Always ask where she grew up. Deduct two points if she grew up in Dumbaguetu, since she will be a spoiled brat used to having many foreigner choices (mostly all bad, ha).

Put your hand on her leg, and if she winces, your dealing with a sexual problem, virgin, man-hater, for foreigner hater, etc. If she does not move, giver her two plus points. If she then touches you, you know you have a winner. Saves a lot of time and conversation, ha.

Don't forget they are almost all liars here and even the most innocuous things they will lie about-where they live, if their married, if they have kids, etc. You name it, they will lie about it with NO visual cues they are doing so..I appreciate your candor TC1. Would you go back?

AvgAmerican
09-06-18, 07:48
Hi,

I'm going to be here for a while and this is the first forum pages that has actually given me some updated advise and I really appreciate it all. But I was wondering if there were any updated massage parlors that give extras.

Retgilpo
09-09-18, 19:32
OK a little more info on the P. I. And Dumaguetu. I never pay more than 500 long time for a girl. The average wage in Dumaguetu is 300 a day, with good jobs paying slightly more. It's hard to make 1000 a day in Dumaguete. Last one I pulled from why-not was about 35 years of age, not fat, a 6. She was a 10+ in bed however, best I have had anywhere, so eager and willing to try anything. But that's unusual here, I just got lucky.

The girls at Ynot go there thinking they can score big time and get poriners to pay for their drinks. You have to breath smoke, get blasted by high AMP speakers, get waited on by sometimes dishonest waiters and be hustled by professional drink hustlers. If you're older or sensitive to smoke (I don't care what they say about no smoking, I know I've been there), you are likely to be sick the next day, even with little drinking, unless your 20 years old and fit, even then it's bad for your health..Its nice to be so negative over Cebu (and Dumanguette which was in 2004 already bad.).

But then tell me where you go? These days for 500 p dear member? And is that always far above 30 year?

Indeed social network ruins it.

Haha they never complain in your face but just don't text back if you pay to less.

But don't forget to include the fancy restaurant you take them with you in your calculations.

Even M Inasal or chocolad they see as payments.

VictorHugo99
10-28-18, 23:04
I almost feel that you are a doctor or medical worker.

Thanks again for your detailed info.

My last report on Dumaguete / Philippines was in May I believe.

Not that much has changed. If you want to know what it's like to bag a virgin here in Dumagueteu, google **************.

Many women here claim virginity, but of 10 or so that do, several of them are lying.

Also the medical / technical definition of virginity (intact hymen) is not always a reliable indicator of whether or not she is an actual virgin. With my latest conquest, she had no hymen, but I am 99% sure she was a virgin-you can tell by their behavior in bed and generally. Women lose their hymens from masturbation, medical exam, etc, not always due to penile penetration.

Prices are up a little here, the hookers that used to go for 300, now want 500, but you can still bargain down a bit..

Chocha Monger
10-29-18, 21:42
Its nice to be so negative over Cebu (and Dumanguette which was in 2004 already bad.).

But then tell me where you go? These days for 500 p dear member? And is that always far above 30 year?

Indeed social network ruins it.

Haha they never complain in your face but just don't text back if you pay to less.

But don't forget to include the fancy restaurant you take them with you in your calculations.

Even M Inasal or chocolad they see as payments.Well, the anecdote fits the typical pattern. Bunches of horny old Western pensioners find a little brown pussy paradise and brag to their friends back home about. More of them show up. Many decide to stay, driving up rents and pussy prices. The influx of expat mongers tip the market in the girls' favor with large numbers of horny oldies trying to outbid each other for a small pool good-looking girls. The girls start holding out for more money and marriage with house and lot. The more the girls hold out the higher expat mongers bid to gain access. Eventually, transient mongers cannot compete in the local market because they do not have the time to chase the holdouts and they are unwilling to buy them a house and lot for a few days of sucky fucky.

Just avoid expat and tourist towns, which means anywhere there is a popular beach with mongers. For some odd reason, Western mongers like to congregate in the same places to booze up, gossip, and compete for the same pussy as they did back home. Then the local women start thinking their pussies are golden and in scarce supply. If Jim Bob is overpaying, the girls expect you to do the same as they start believing that their services were under-priced.

Goferring
10-29-18, 23:58
Well, the anecdote fits the typical pattern. Bunches of horny old Western pensioners find a little brown pussy paradise and brag to their friends back home about. More of them show up. Many decide to stay, driving up rents and pussy prices. The influx of expat mongers tip the market in the girls' favor with large numbers of horny oldies trying to outbid each other for a small pool good-looking girls. The girls start holding out for more money and marriage with house and lot. The more the girls hold out the higher expat mongers bid to gain access. Eventually, transient mongers cannot compete in the local market because they do not have the time to chase the holdouts and they are unwilling to buy them a house and lot for a few days of sucky fucky.

Just avoid expat and tourist towns, which means anywhere there is a popular beach with mongers. For some odd reason, Western mongers like to congregate in the same places to booze up, gossip, and compete for the same pussy as they did back home. Then the local women start thinking their pussies are golden and in scarce supply. If Jim Bob is overpaying, the girls expect you to do the same as they start believing that their services were under-priced.You're right but you left out that the Supply side is exactly the same.

Don't believe me? Check the female population of Subic / AC / Patts whenever a shipload of US navymen are heading their way. 😁.

Chocha Monger
10-31-18, 00:14
You're right but you left out that the Supply side is exactly the same.

Don't believe me? Check the female population of Subic / AC / Patts whenever a shipload of US navymen are heading their way. 😁.Well, supply becomes irrelevant for shiploads of 18 to 26-year-old horny sailors confined to the oceans for several months. Even more so, for horny nuclear submariners who spent months at depths greater than 800 feet under the sea without the scent of a woman. When those salt dogs hit shore, they are sparing no expense to fuck the hottest stunners in the bars before heading back to their floating monastery for another long stretch of involuntary celibacy.

TurdyCurdyOne
10-31-18, 07:33
Well, the anecdote fits the typical pattern. Bunches of horny old Western pensioners find a little brown pussy paradise and brag to their friends back home about. More of them show up. Many decide to stay, driving up rents and pussy prices. The influx of expat mongers tip the market in the girls' favor with large numbers of horny oldies trying to outbid each other for a small pool good-looking girls. The girls start holding out for more money and marriage with house and lot. The more the girls hold out the higher expat mongers bid to gain access. Eventually, transient mongers cannot compete in the local market because they do not have the time to chase the holdouts and they are unwilling to buy them a house and lot for a few days of sucky fucky.

Just avoid expat and tourist towns, which means anywhere there is a popular beach with mongers. For some odd reason, Western mongers like to congregate in the same places to booze up, gossip, and compete for the same pussy as they did back home. Then the local women start thinking their pussies are golden and in scarce supply. If Jim Bob is overpaying, the girls expect you to do the same as they start believing that their services were under-priced.This is sage advice. This has what happened to Dumbaguetu. The girls here, under 30 are almost as bad as women in the USA Sometimes I think I am in a USA City, every other person is an old white man. Many have deep pockets and think nothing of throwing money at girls for no reason whatsoever other than the hope they will get something in return, which they often do not. One indication of how bad Dumaguete is, is that in several years of chatting with Filipinass all over the P. I. There were only one or two looking for foreigners from Dumaguete. I still managed to bag a steady g / f 23, gwapa with a hot body but short on tits, and with somewhat of a brain (in contrast to the many tards here). But it took me a long time to find her as quality young women are not interested in old farts like me. But If I hang around the Blvd and start handing out 100 peso notes, suddenly I will find myself surrounded by young women looking for money. Problem is there are mostly 3-6's, and usually without a brain, drug users, bad teeth, fat, fugly.

X Man
11-01-18, 15:35
I was an old Salt on a destroyer and it was rare to spend more than a couple of weeks at sea without a port visit. At sea, the boredom caused a lot of guys to get involved in card games. Many lost money and were broke when we hit shore. So not everyone can, nor could "spare no expense". I also have some connections with the submariner fleet. When it comes to pussy, they dive deeper is a cliche in Navy circles. I didn't like the idea of no windows. The guys on the boomers were treated well. Floating monastery. You got to love the creativity of the CM.

Well, supply becomes irrelevant for shiploads of 18 to 26-year-old horny sailors confined to the oceans for several months. Even more so, for horny nuclear submariners who spent months at depths greater than 800 feet under the sea without the scent of a woman. When those salt dogs hit shore, they are sparing no expense to fuck the hottest stunners in the bars before heading back to their floating monastery for another long stretch of involuntary celibacy.

Goferring
01-03-19, 02:19
Arrived in Duma late-ish on New Years Eve. After the fireworks I walked into WhyNot. Again, very slow due to people being at home with families. It was a complete sausage fest: about 30 guys, 6 hot girlfriends, 2 hookers and a bakla to complete the mix. I met a guy I knew from last visit so ended up chatting to him and his friends for the night. Many of the GFs were hot and nice eye candy but not available.

The next day I organized to bus in a FC girl from the province. She spent all day at the terminal but couldn't get one as they were all full with returning students. The day after she tried again and made the 2 HR ride. I'd done all the normal vetting but clearly fucked up. When she arrived she was huge. Too late to send her home again, I floated the blimp up to the hotel room and took one for the team. Actually I may have banged here 3 times but if no one saw us, it didn't happen, right? Very forgetful exercise never to be discussed amongst polite society. I know I said I prefer attitude over raw looks but that was taking it too far. 😳.

Onwards and upwards to Cebu.

Member #4698
01-03-19, 03:38
Actually I may have banged here 3 times but if no one saw us, it didn't happen, right? Very forgetful exercise never to be discussed amongst polite society. I know I said I prefer attitude over raw looks but that was taking it too far. 😳.
Onwards and upwards to Cebu.Funny report and you are one of the good guys for treating the girl nice despite her chunkiness or maybe you were just horny. LOL.

Retgilpo
01-04-19, 19:37
This is sage advice. This has what happened to Dumbaguetu. The girls here, under 30 are almost as bad as women in the USA Sometimes I think I am in a USA City, every other person is an old white man. Many have deep pockets and think nothing of throwing money at girls for no reason whatsoever other than the hope they will get something in return, which they often do not. One indication of how bad Dumaguete is, is that in several years of chatting with Filipinass all over the P. I. There were only one or two looking for foreigners from Dumaguete. I still managed to bag a steady g / f 23, gwapa with a hot body but short on tits, and with somewhat of a brain (in contrast to the many tards here). But it took me a long time to find her as quality young women are not interested in old farts like me. But If I hang around the Blvd and start handing out 100 peso notes, suddenly I will find myself surrounded by young women looking for money. Problem is there are mostly 3-6's, and usually without a brain, drug users, bad teeth, fat, fugly.10 years ago Dumanguette (including Why not) was already nothing.

Including bethel guesthouse who did not let in a girl from why not.

If you don't pay attention in why not they order a round of beer if you talk a girl who stands in a group with her fiends (happened to me). He pays.

There is no bikini club, no brothel, no decent beach.

I read also safety issues (NPA), don't you never google "dangers in place xxx" (xxx being the place where you want to go).

The nicest thing (aside to leave the city next day) is eating cheap in the university restaurant to get hungry on students.

Its nice to go living if you have already pinay.

Pinay take you to live in places where they think they will never loose you.

Siqiuor is also such preferred place to live.

TurdyCurdyOne
01-25-19, 01:25
10 years ago Dumanguette (including Why not) was already nothing.

Including bethel guesthouse who did not let in a girl from why not.

If you don't pay attention in why not they order a round of beer if you talk a girl who stands in a group with her fiends (happened to me). He pays..10 years ago Dumbagetu was at least cheaper with not bad traffic and friendlier people. The women were easier and better quality. Now the traffic is bad the pretty women jaded and it's getting less friendly. The internet still sucks even though improved.

The NPA is not your only worry. Philippines, including Dumaguete has frequent assassinations of foreigners that are mostly uncaught and unsolved. Much more suspicious deaths than Thailand. Also the USA State Dept warns it's Citizens that unlawful, bogus arrests and detentions are common in the Philippines, usually to extort money from the poor sucker who falls their victim.

Many of the poriners here do exactly what you suggest, they BTOGirl. Dumbagetu is not an easy place to find a pretty, young girl to bed, even the pros are grossly lacking, unless you import an escort from Manila (over priced). If you want a brain dead simpleton, there are plenty in the provinces that will accept you as a partner, but get ready for family requests for support.

You better be young and handsome to get pretty girls in Dumbaguetu or you must import them from the provinces (semi-pros who don't realize that's what they are).

Siquijor has nothing except nice beaches and overpriced accommodations. No shopping, even worse medical than Dumbaguetu. Bring your own girl there as well. All in all the Philippines is overate as a place to monger and even more overrated as a place to live long term.

TurdyCurdyOne
01-25-19, 01:28
Arrived in Duma late-ish on New Years Eve. After the fireworks I walked into WhyNot. Again, very slow due to people being at home with families. It was a complete sausage fest: about 30 guys, 6 hot girlfriends, 2 hookers and a bakla to complete the mix. I met a guy I knew from last visit so ended up chatting to him and his friends for the night. Many of the GFs were hot and nice eye candy but not available.

The next day I organized to bus in a FC girl from the province. She spent all day at the terminal but couldn't get one as they were all full with returning students. The day after she tried again and made the 2 HR ride. I'd done all the normal vetting but clearly fucked up. When she arrived she was huge. Too late to send her home again, I floated the blimp up to the hotel room and took one for the team. Actually I may have banged here 3 times but if no one saw us, it didn't happen, right? Very forgetful exercise never to be discussed amongst polite society. I know I said I prefer attitude over raw looks but that was taking it too far. 😳.

Onwards and upwards to Cebu.Have her go to a net cafe and vet her on cam. That way you won't have nightmares in your sleep.

Free2
01-25-19, 07:54
....If you want a brain dead simpleton, there are plenty in the provinces that will accept you as a partner, but get ready for family requests for support.

You better be young and handsome to get pretty girls in Dumbaguetu or you must import them from the provinces (semi-pros who don't realize that's what they are)."brain dead simpleton" Love it! So accurate. But you talk about pretty girls as if they are another breed. Most often, they too are brain dead simpletons, like 99% of the pinay. But there is something about that brain dead simpleton that I find attractive, especially if they are pretty. Compliant and you just pump them full of cum and dump them.

Engine Driver
01-25-19, 13:12
Compliant and you just pump them full of cum and dump them.+1 I like your style Free2. You and me would fall into Hilary's basket of deplorables. LOL.

Mogwai
01-26-19, 10:20
+1 I like your style Free2. You and me would fall into Hilary's basket of deplorables. LOL.Interesting post. I thought you didn't like this amoral activity.

Ha. Mongering in the Philippines by taking advantage of poor farm girls, then fucking them without a condom is one of the most amoral activities known to man. Doubly so when you are already married. And you're lecturing me on posting standards? The hypocrisy of you lot is truly breathtaking.

Engine Driver
01-26-19, 10:24
Interesting post. I thought you didn't like this amoral activity.Since English is not your first language, the irony is lost on you.

Mogwai
01-26-19, 10:27
Since English is not your first language, the irony is lost on you.Yeah right.

TurdyCurdyOne
02-09-19, 05:14
"brain dead simpleton" Love it! So accurate. But you talk about pretty girls as if they are another breed. Most often, they too are brain dead simpletons, like 99% of the pinay. But there is something about that brain dead simpleton that I find attractive, especially if they are pretty. Compliant and you just pump them full of cum and dump them.I'd feel same as you. But as you get older the bubbly nitwit type looses it's attraction (as your libido declines) and you start looking for someone who has some substance behind her cute looks. Also, imnsho, Filipinas generally are not that sexy. No tits. Had one not fallen in love with me online, I might not have come here and am looking at leaving. Pump them and dump them, I might as well watch porn.

D Cups
03-30-19, 21:52
10 years ago Dumbagetu was at least cheaper with not bad traffic and friendlier people. The women were easier and better quality. Now the traffic is bad the pretty women jaded and it's getting less friendly. The internet still sucks even though improved..Man, you guys (TC1 and Retro) sure are down on Duma. And I was thinking of retiring there or nearby Valencia in three years. Been there 4 or 5 times and the last time was 2 years ago. I think it's a nice community and with 30,000 students that's quite a pool to pick from in a small area. There's got to be at least one attractive, busty (for a Filipina), med student (or already MD) that digs an older American guy with money, charm and a Ph. The. Why else are there so many other Westerners living in the area? I mean, it can't just be cost of living.

SouthEaster
03-31-19, 04:46
Hey DC,

I am going next week for a look. I haven't been in 8 years and my expectations are low. That way I won't be disappointed if it is as bad as some say! Interesting you mention Valencia. I too want to see if long term living would suit me but I fear the elevation is not enough to provide much relief from the heat. I want to see anyway. Stinking hot in AC right now, too much for me.

Will give an update on my findings after the fact.

SE.

D Cups
03-31-19, 16:24
Hey DC,

I am going next week for a look. I haven't been in 8 years and my expectations are low. That way I won't be disappointed if it is as bad as some say! Interesting you mention Valencia. I too want to see if long term living would suit me but I fear the elevation is not enough to provide much relief from the heat. I want to see anyway. Stinking hot in AC right now, too much for me.

Will give an update on my findings after the fact.

SE.Very good, SE. I look forward to that. PM me if you want. Valencia may be five degrees cooler which is nice and shady. The geography around there is great with cool natural pools and hot springs. Go to Forest Camp, mate, and take a chick. Rent a motorbike if you like. Very cheap and fun. As for getting Duma chicks, they have probably all been warned about us but that doesn't mean there are not exceptions. As anywhere I am sure if you live there the possibilities are endless.

Wicked Roger
05-29-19, 16:45
A favourite of mine who used to live in the UAE and Cebu has now returned home to Duma and is looking for like minded gents. Submissive, likes anal and bondage. See the Photo Gallery for some picture.

PM for details.

JohnRed23
06-12-19, 00:43
A favourite of mine who used to live in the UAE and Cebu has now returned home to Duma and is looking for like minded gents. Submissive, likes anal and bondage. See the Photo Gallery for some picture.

PM for details.I would love to know more but I can't PM you.

Wicked Roger
06-12-19, 02:16
I would love to know more but I can't PM you.You must get the PM facility. See the front page and tells you how.

WestCoast1
06-12-19, 07:21
I would love to know more but I can't PM you.Spend the $20 and purchase a subscription?

JohnRed23
06-13-19, 00:16

PM for details.
You must get the PM facility. See the front page and tells you how.Thanks. I will do that.

Cbea20
11-01-19, 03:06
The girlie bars are gone, mostly. Out of six on the highway, from the airport area going north from Dumaguete, five have been closed and padlocked by the hosting city, Sibulan. The sixth, Jackpot, "satisfied the requirements", according to the official statement. A former employee surmises that Jackpot had connections, or paid some money. Filipinos always suspect corruption; IMHO it may have been as simple as paying what is legally required. Poles for dancing were banned and removed some months before.

So much for the overpriced (for this market) dancing MILSs. Some may migrate to Bacolod or Cebu, others take pay cuts in the why Not, the downtown late night disco, or walking the Boulevard. The nearby short-time motels will lose business. They may go on Dateinasia but Tinder is not busy in this area, and I don't know about other apps.

Goferring
11-01-19, 05:12
They may go on Dateinasia but Tinder is not busy in this area, and I don't know about other apps.Thanks. I was wondering why the sudden influx of Dumagirls on Cupid and PL.

Enjoy. G.

Wicked Roger
11-01-19, 06:33
Posted this a few months ago.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1876-Dumaguete&p=2328205&viewfull=1#post2328205.

She is back in Duma and looking or a nice gentleman / men, v kinky into anal and golden if that your flavour and super submissive.

Saw a mate is Siragao recently (he paid the fare) and he was a very satisfied and happy camper.

Couple of pics here as this Duma thread.

D Cups
11-01-19, 14:55
Thanks. I was wondering why the sudden influx of Dumagirls on Cupid and PL.

Enjoy. G.With at least three universities in a relatively small area it has to be a relatively untapped gold mine despite the warnings about Western mongers that the girls receive from their peers and elders and the fact it's only got one or two watering holes. I will likely retire there in 2022. The area west of Duma, Valencia and beyond, has gorgeous geography and expat communities. Cheers.

Kabul Guy
11-02-19, 06:05
With at least three universities in a relatively small area it has to be a relatively untapped gold mine despite the warnings about Western mongers that the girls receive from their peers and elders and the fact it's only got one or two watering holes. I will likely retire there in 2022. The area west of Duma, Valencia and beyond, has gorgeous geography and expat communities. Cheers.Some see the warnings, others see that as an advisement that western guys will give them money for fucking.

Dumaguete is high in my list of places I want to stop in for a month or two.

Kabul Guy
12-11-19, 05:51
I have taken a Airbnb place south opf Dumaguete until aftyer the hoilidays.

Unfortunately it does not look like a very girl friendly place. It is a bungalow in a private residential compound where you have to pass by the very religious expat owner coming and going.

However it is cheap enough that I can take a place for my fun. Room is great and comfortable and there is a pool. (shared with the owner and his family.) Maid looks doable might try my luck there later.

Does anyone know of any massage places here that offer our kind of services? I have found a few likely candidates on line. Reading the google reviews it appears that the necessary coded reviews are there and several are open 24 hours or really late at night which I usually take as a good sign.

D Cups
12-11-19, 15:39
Maid looks doable might try my luck there later.

Does anyone know of any massage places here that offer our kind of services? I have found a few likely candidates on line. Reading the google reviews it appears that the necessary coded reviews are there and several are open 24 hours or really late at night which I usually take as a good sign.Well, maids need loving and money, too! As for massage, I don't know if it's still there but there used to be a massage place upstairs on the same street as Hotel Nicanor. Sorry, I don't recall the name of it or the name of the street. There are also skanky street walkers in Tocino at night and sometimes on the boulevard. Why Not, the town's only disco (as far as know), occasionally has freelancers. If you like sports go to Octagon. I think Duma is not really for mongers but a good place to find a good girl. My American buddy has been living there for a few months now, has a steady, sexy Filipina girlfriend, and loves it. If you find a nice girl, KG, rent a motorbike and take her up in the hills west of Duma to Forest Camp, hot springs, waterfalls, etc. It's beautiful. Good luck, friend.

John Clayton
12-27-19, 23:49
I will be in Zamboanguita for about three weeks in February (kiting). Based on the reports in this forum about Dumaguete, I am not to optimistic about the P4 P scene in Zamboanguita; however, hopeful that someone will tell me otherwise. I'm planning to try Tinder Gold (unless you suggest a better option) to see what happens. Wish me luck! (I will report back).

TurdyCurdyOne
12-28-19, 05:58
I will be in Zamboanguita for about three weeks in February (kiting). Based on the reports in this forum about Dumaguete, I am not to optimistic about the P4 P scene in Zamboanguita; however, hopeful that someone will tell me otherwise. I'm planning to try Tinder Gold (unless you suggest a better option) to see what happens. Wish me luck! (I will report back).Zamboanguita is one of the poorest cities in P. I. Best bet is to go to the Blvd or other places people meet. But remember many of these girls are from conservative families. They will not get caught dead going into hotel with you. Best to get them out of their home area first. Visit their family sometimes helps. Dumaguete is the closest city of any size and it s*ks BLS for women.

TurdyCurdyOne
12-29-19, 10:44
I have taken a Airbnb place south opf Dumaguete until aftyer the hoilidays.

Unfortunately it does not look like a very girl friendly place. It is a bungalow in a private residential compound where you have to pass by the very religious expat owner coming and going.

However it is cheap enough that I can take a place for my fun. Room is great and comfortable and there is a pool. (shared with the owner and his family.) Maid looks doable might try my luck there later.

Does anyone know of any massage places here that offer our kind of services? I have found a few likely candidates on line. Reading the google reviews it appears that the necessary coded reviews are there and several are open 24 hours or really late at night which I usually take as a good sign.Depends on what you mean by "our kind of services"? Several will give you a HJ euphemistically known as a "happy ending". But it depends on the girl, how you look, if you smell or not, etc. I have not partaken for this in a long time, but I had several before when I was an ignorant newbie and did not know I could get the massage and everything else I wanted from freelance girls. I think the last time was a couple years ago and I paid like and extra 100 php for the finish. Many pay more than that. The Blvd use to have some good looking freelancers but mostly now they are fugly, bad teeth, shabu addicts, etc. Even foreigners had stopped going there, the pickings are so slim. If you can endure the deafening noise, cancerous smoke and bad attitudes, Ynot has some freelancers who ask too much and offer too little, especially if your old, like me. Same with Tocino Country, mostly skanks and poor performance, but it is friendly and safe if your not stupid. Personally, I don't like going into a business with my valuables where they can make up any story they want and you have no one on your side to defend your version. So I don't go into places like that, but Dumaguete is still pretty safe and not many scams against foreigners. Some pension houses here are now in cahoots with the notoriously corrupt police here and asking for IDs from foreigners (could easily be part of an extortion scam, IMO). I don't rent rooms in those hotels.

John Clayton
12-29-19, 17:15
Zamboanguita is one of the poorest cities in P. I. Best bet is to go to the Blvd or other places people meet. But remember many of these girls are from conservative families. They will not get caught dead going into hotel with you. Best to get them out of their home area first. Visit their family sometimes helps. Dumaguete is the closest city of any size and it s*ks BLS for women.Thanks... I guess. I'm not optimistic.

Sxxxx
12-29-19, 21:37
Thanks... I guess. I'm not optimistic.There is no point in looking for a needle in the haystack. I have done that for you and others in the 1970's. Situation has got worse, if anything.

"Been there, done that" , applies to all towns etc discussed. You have got to realize that hundreds, possibly thousands, have been there before you, and if the places were any good, hundreds / thousands would be going to those places today, and they are NOT for good reason.

Oh well, suppose like me, you have to go and see for yourself. "Take care out there".

John Clayton
12-30-19, 00:17
There is no point in looking for a needle in the haystack...I'm actually not going there to monger -- I'm going to kite. Just hoping I might run into a needle while I'm there. Whatever happens, I will report back.

VictorHugo99
01-08-20, 14:42
Hi JC,

I find that the providers on Tinder seem to be of a higher placement in demands (pertaining to the Phil).

Unless you are really going for a return regularly situation to the same person (with possibility of driving you with her car), pL and DIA seems a better tool.

Vic.

I will be in Zamboanguita for about three weeks in February (kiting). Based on the reports in this forum about Dumaguete, I am not to optimistic about the P4 P scene in Zamboanguita; however, hopeful that someone will tell me otherwise. I'm planning to try Tinder Gold (unless you suggest a better option) to see what happens. Wish me luck! (I will report back).

Kabul Guy
01-12-20, 00:16
I will be in Zamboanguita for about three weeks in February (kiting). Based on the reports in this forum about Dumaguete, I am not to optimistic about the P4 P scene in Zamboanguita; however, hopeful that someone will tell me otherwise. I'm planning to try Tinder Gold (unless you suggest a better option) to see what happens. Wish me luck! (I will report back).I m in that area now. I have never had a tinder or PL hit on a local girl, from Dumagette not not a local. I have gone to the market area, lots of looks from girls in groups, giggles when I look at them and smile but no luck approaching them. Many very nice on the eyes too.

Remember that this is a very small place, everyone knows everyone else here. If a girl is even seen talking to a foreign guy, even to practice her english with you, she can be the subject of gossip and shame in her community. If she is not from a powerful family, that shame can follow her for years and have a major impact on her life.

VictorHugo99
01-12-20, 20:53
Hi KG,

You are able to provide valuable insight for Duma, that's sure.

How do you propose that a fellow monger go about it in Duma or Dauin?

I have a diving trip coming up.

Vic.

I m in that area now. I have never had a tinder or PL hit on a local girl, from Dumagette not not a local. I have gone to the market area, lots of looks from girls in groups, giggles when I look at them and smile but no luck approaching them. Many very nice on the eyes too.

Remember that this is a very small place, everyone knows everyone else here. If a girl is even seen talking to a foreign guy, even to practice her english with you, she can be the subject of gossip and shame in her community. If she is not from a powerful family, that shame can follow her for years and have a major impact on her life.

John Clayton
01-13-20, 04:07
I m in that area now. I have never had a tinder or PL hit on a local girl, from Dumagette...How 'about Cebu City. I plan to be there a few days. Is Tindergold a waste of money there, as well?

Kabul Guy
01-14-20, 05:09
Hi KG,

You are able to provide valuable insight for Duma, that's sure.

How do you propose that a fellow monger go about it in Duma or Dauin?

I have a diving trip coming up.

Vic.I was staying in an Air bnb where there was not an opportunity to bring girls back. (It was on a farm and you needed to pass the hosts house on the way to where I was staying and I just felt that he would not approve.).

I did end up doing the maid a couple of times but she said that the Mrs was suspicioious and cut it off. I Managed to reconnect with an old regular who had moved back to Dumagette from Manila and went to a few massage places.

In the massage places it is hit or miss and depends on the girl. I would return to one where I left very happy and get turned down, I went back to a place where I was turned down and left very happy. I'd say my success rate was about 50%.

I did see some old reports on line from the city of Dumagete that they were stamping out he massage places etc and were quite proud that they no longer existed, they do just very discrete.

Where are you diving? I did almost 50 dives in the month I was there. Along the coast it is muck diving, lots of sand and small critters to see but not much coral. If you go to Apo Island, cost will be around 6 k for 3 dives and lunch.

PM me and we can discuss further.

KG.

VictorHugo99
01-14-20, 15:31
Hi KG,

Arrivng second part of the year in Dauin, as the price was more interesting.

Found dumaguete divers which will take my SSI level to advance to level 4. I still need another 23 dives!

So trying to contact previous contacts in Bacolod and Sipalay, but they complain too far.

Appreciate all your advice, will see what happens. Maybe visit some local bars next to dive-center.

I will probably stay at arganta resort, connected with Duma divers. See how it goes.

Only 3 days, so only diving 6 times. 3 dives for nitrox and 3 for night diving.

Vic.

I was staying in an Air bnb where there was not an opportunity to bring girls back. (It was on a farm and you needed to pass the hosts house on the way to where I was staying and I just felt that he would not approve.).

I did end up doing the maid a couple of times but she said that the Mrs was suspicioious and cut it off. I Managed to reconnect with an old regular who had moved back to Dumagette from Manila and went to a few massage places.

In the massage places it is hit or miss and depends on the girl. I would return to one where I left very happy and get turned down, I went back to a place where I was turned down and left very happy. I'd say my success rate was about 50%..

Kabul Guy
01-14-20, 23:18
Hi KG,

Arrivng second part of the year in Dauin, as the price was more interesting.

Found dumaguete divers which will take my SSI level to advance to level 4. I still need another 23 dives!

So trying to contact previous contacts in Bacolod and Sipalay, but they complain too far.

Appreciate all your advice, will see what happens. Maybe visit some local bars next to dive-center.

I will probably stay at arganta resort, connected with Duma divers. See how it goes.

Only 3 days, so only diving 6 times. 3 dives for nitrox and 3 for night diving.

Vic.I dove with Liquid Dumagete they are strictly PADI but good people to dive with. On many of my fun dives the group consisted of me and the DM / guide. They were very good at grouping people of like skills together so I didn't have to surface when the FNG ran down to 50 bar while I still had 120 bar in my tank.

The Dauin coast is generally very rocky, there was a lot of high surf when I was there making shore entry / exit and using the taxi boat to the dive poat very difficult.

I never night dove there because of the entry conditions, last thing I want is to stist an ankle, last time I did that it was 8 weeks to completely heal.

Remember divers do it deeper.

VictorHugo99
01-19-20, 22:33
Hi LG,

I started with FSGT / Cmas 20 m autonomous in France.

Was glad to continue to SSI level 3 40 m autonomous.

I gués that I am hoping to reach master diver before retirement age.

I was offered to do advanced OWD with PADI, But since advance is only 30 m, I kinda thought it was regressing.

Not sure if I will end up making a living out of diving later after my retirement, but I thought it would be fun to have a great activity and still make some money while doing.

Look forward to meeting up when I am in Duma / Dauin late this year.

Vic.

I was staying in an Air bnb where there was not an opportunity to bring girls back. (It was on a farm and you needed to pass the hosts house on the way to where I was staying and I just felt that he would not approve.).

In the massage places it is hit or miss and depends on the girl. I would return to one where I left very happy and get turned down, I went back to a place where I was turned down and left very happy. I'd say my success rate was about 50%..

Papae Noel
01-20-20, 19:55
Well, maids need loving and money, too! As for massage, I don't know if it's still there but there used to be a massage place upstairs on the same street as Hotel Nicanor. Sorry, I don't recall the name of it or the name of the street. There are also skanky street walkers in Tocino at night and sometimes on the boulevard. Why Not, the town's only disco (as far as know), occasionally has freelancers. If you like sports go to Octagon. I think Duma is not really for mongers but a good place to find a good girl. My American buddy has been living there for a few months now, has a steady, sexy Filipina girlfriend, and loves it. If you find a nice girl, KG, rent a motorbike and take her up in the hills west of Duma to Forest Camp, hot springs, waterfalls, etc. It's beautiful. Good luck, friend.Maybe she has a website? Saw a massagerepublic ad with a girl from Dumaguete. She includes her website in the ad princess-Sarita.com.

Kabul Guy
01-27-20, 08:07
Hi LG,

I was offered to do advanced OWD with PADI, But since advance is only 30 m, I kinda thought it was regressing.
......PADI advanced open water is simply 5 "adventure dives"basically pick any specialty and you get one of those dives, night, drift, dry suit etc.

While I am PADI, (Master Scuba Diver) I have a few issues with the training. I am looking for some skill enhancements. I thought about the Dive Master course but it is targeted at those going pro, not what I want. I would have liked it of the MSD rating was like the Dive Master but without the commercial / training focus.

Came across an agency RAID that appears to have a more rigorous training program, Now talking with the only RAID instructor in Philippines in Subic about making the switch. It looks like a higher rating from there would make you an exceptionally good recreational diver which is where I want to be.

VictorHugo99
01-31-20, 00:16
Hi KG,

Will check out Raid later on.

Thanks for the advice.

Vic.

PADI advanced open water is simply 5 "adventure dives"basically pick any specialty and you get one of those dives, night, drift, dry suit etc.

While I am PADI, (Master Scuba Diver) I have a few issues with the training. I am looking for some skill enhancements. I thought about the Dive Master course but it is targeted at those going pro, not what I want. I would have liked it of the MSD rating was like the Dive Master but without the commercial / training focus.

Came across an agency RAID that appears to have a more rigorous training program, Now talking with the only RAID instructor in Philippines in Subic about making the switch. It looks like a higher rating from there would make you an exceptionally good recreational diver which is where I want to be.

John Clayton
02-19-20, 22:57
I got back from 2+ weeks in Negros Oriental. Every piece of advice I got on this board was correct.

1) Getting something in Zamboanguita (about 30 km SE of Dumaguete): No bars, no loose women. Possibility of hooking up with a young woman (or any woman for that matter) = 0.

2) Dauin (halfway from Dumaguete) is a more happenin' town with a couple of restaurants (and an ATM), more hotels. Geared for divers making the trip the Apo island. Maybe for the younger guys with some game you could hook up with a maid, clerk or shopgirl (who didn't have local roots), but I'm old and have no game, so I got nothing.

3) Dumaguete: Not a single traffic light or stop sign in the entire town. Chaos. Who has the right of way? (definitely not pedestrians). I understand that Rizal Blvd used to have a half a dozen bars with takeout. No more. The Whynot still exists, but it doesn't even open until 9:00 pm (when I'm asleep). I did hang out on the Blvd for a couple of hours one afternoon, but was obviously there too early. Only saw two total, horrible skags. There was a previous question about massage parlors of which there are many. I checked out Lotus Spa on San Jose St (a block off Rizal), on the second floor. All young, pretty RA's. Dark, curtained enclosures. 300 for the oily massage. On the flip, upper thigh massage, but nothing more until I flipped the sheet off my dick, then 100 for a very silent but skilled HJ. I think any massage girl will give you a HJ for 100 PHP. BTW, there's no shower, and the bathroom is a dirty shithole.

Overall, Negros Oriental is definitely not an easy sex holiday destination.

GoodEnough
02-21-20, 02:02
PADI advanced open water is simply 5 "adventure dives"basically pick any specialty and you get one of those dives, night, drift, dry suit etc.

Came across an agency RAID that appears to have a more rigorous training program, Now talking with the only RAID instructor in Philippines in Subic about making the switch. It looks like a higher rating from there would make you an exceptionally good recreational diver which is where I want to be.A very close friend of mine here in Davao, an ex-SEAL, has about every PADI certification that exists including Instructor. If you're ever down this way and want to get in touch with him, send me a PM and I'll put you in contact. I did my certification with him and can vouch for the fact that he's an excellent teacher and lots of fun to dive with.

GE.

VictorHugo99
02-21-20, 02:16
Hi guys,

Just wanted to Check with the expert diver. Mongers.

Is it necessary to dive at Apo Island? Is it really worth the fuss?

What do you do with FL stuck in hotel while diving? Or would you recommend bring her along, though she will probably scuba dive while I dive deep.

Vic.

Free2
02-21-20, 17:18
I got back from 2+ weeks in Negros Oriental. Every piece of advice I got on this board was correct.

1) Getting something in Zamboanguita (about 30 km SE of Dumaguete): No bars, no loose women. Possibility of hooking up with a young woman (or any woman for that matter) = 0.Good report. However, I cannot accept ANY destination in the Phils being a 0!! With Tinder, or FilipinaCupid there is NEVER an issue getting a LBFM.

D Cups
02-21-20, 17:31
Good report. However, I cannot accept ANY destination in the Phils being a 0!! With Tinder, or FilipinaCupid there is NEVER an issue getting a LBFM.This is true.

VictorHugo99
02-21-20, 18:58
Being quite handphone smartphone savvy, I do have access to different Tinder / SA / DIA / PL / Wechat options. Through this forum, some kind referrals as well.

But if I put myself in the shoes (or sandals) of someone not too comfortable with the new technology, I would probably stick to:

Cebu. Ayala mall.

Negros. Bacolod goldenfields.

Manilla- Greenbelt or Ermita.

Where I can bum onto or check out physically my possibilities.

Vic.

This is true.

John Clayton
02-21-20, 19:10
Good report. However, I cannot accept ANY destination in the Phils being a 0!! With Tinder, or FilipinaCupid there is NEVER an issue getting a LBFM.Probably just wasn't trying; however, my gut feeling was that it was for sure possible in Dumaguete or even Dauin where there is some anonymity, but probably not Zamboanguita...just too small. I had the paid versions of Tinder and Pinalove, but didn't get any hits off them at all for Dauin. Maybe seven girls total on Tinder in Dumaguete and all looking for the love of their lives. Tinder in Cebu was completely different...hundreds of matches and many from girls who clearly just wanted the money.

Kabul Guy
02-22-20, 00:17
Probably just wasn't trying; however, my gut feeling was that it was for sure possible in Dumaguete or even Dauin where there is some anonymity, but probably not Zamboanguita...just too small. I had the paid versions of Tinder and Pinalove, but didn't get any hits off them at all for Dauin. Maybe seven girls total on Tinder in Dumaguete and all looking for the love of their lives. .....Zamboaguita is just too small. Remember everyone there knows everyone else and that they love to gossip. Being seen with a foreign guy will get a girl labeled a working girl, being given that label means she will NEVER get a decent local guy to marry. I got lots of looks and smiles, even some come fuck me smiles, but as soon as I tried to talk all I got was the run away giggles.

Also never pass on a contact because her profile says" love of my life where are you?" A lot of that is so that they will have plausible deniability. I have had contacted those girls and they ask is I am looking serious and I have said that just serious for tonight and they have replied "OK, 1500 p".

GoodEnough
02-22-20, 01:57
Good report. However, I cannot accept ANY destination in the Phils being a 0!! With Tinder, or FilipinaCupid there is NEVER an issue getting a LBFM.I'm guessing you have never been to Marawi City.

GE.

Free2
02-22-20, 17:18
I'm guessing you have never been to Marawi City.

GE.What I have found in small places where the girls are too scared to be seen with a porriner, is to bus / jeepney them in from around the area. These lovely girls will go 2 hours to your town and shack up with you no problem because they are not 'from' the small town.

JustAwny
03-11-20, 06:32
After a full week in Duma, I got the feeling I was not welcome in that city. People didn't have smiles like in Cebu or Manila. Girls never smiled at me and I got rudely dismissed more than once by girls I tried talking to on the streets. Luckily, I found an old girlfriend there and spent my time with her. She seemed to know about 25% of the foreigners in town or had heard of them. I saw so many white guys hanging around alone in the malls. Only a few of them had a LBFM with them. I swiped on Tinder and came up nearly empty. I did chat with 1 or 2 on DIA, but they all accused me of having a GF or seemed really suspicious of me. I won't return to this city.

PeeMan
03-11-20, 21:11
Hi guys,

Just wanted to Check with the expert diver. Mongers.

Is it necessary to dive at Apo Island? Is it really worth the fuss?

What do you do with FL stuck in hotel while diving? Or would you recommend bring her along, though she will probably scuba dive while I dive deep.

Vic.Great place to dive. You won't regret it. If diving don't stay in dumagete city but at a dive resort. Unless you want to wake up early to reach the dive shop cum resorts by 7 am. Then the culture of the dive resorts don't gel with mongering hobby. Stay celibate for a few nights while you dive there.

Cheers.

Goferring
03-11-20, 21:40
Great place to dive. You won't regret it. If diving don't stay in dumagete city but at a dive resort. Unless you want to wake up early to reach the dive shop cum resorts by 7 am. Then the culture of the dive resorts don't gel with mongering hobby. Stay celibate for a few nights while you dive there.

Cheers.+1 on Apo being a very worthwhile dive. Depending on. The situation, take girlie for a snorkel or if she's not worth the $$$ just leave her in a wifi enabled room. For the day. Shell be fine either way.

I did Apo from Duma but I am a morning person so was fine with the early start.

Enjoy. G.

Goferring
03-11-20, 21:45
After a full week in Duma, I got the feeling I was not welcome in that city..... I swiped on Tinder and came up nearly empty. I did chat with 1 or 2 on DIA, but they all accused me of having a GF or seemed really suspicious of me. I won't return to this city.When were you there? There are currently a ton of Dumagirls on Cupid. All very open with their contact details.

A lot are lookers and 18 to 20. I'm assuming there is a connection to the closure of the cat houses that another member posted about earlier.

Enjoy. G.

TurdyCurdyOne
03-12-20, 04:26
After a full week in Duma, I got the feeling I was not welcome in that city. People didn't have smiles like in Cebu or Manila. Girls never smiled at me and I got rudely dismissed more than once by girls I tried talking to on the streets. Luckily, I found an old girlfriend there and spent my time with her. She seemed to know about 25% of the foreigners in town or had heard of them. I saw so many white guys hanging around alone in the malls. Only a few of them had a LBFM with them. I swiped on Tinder and came up nearly empty. I did chat with 1 or 2 on DIA, but they all accused me of having a GF or seemed really suspicious of me. I won't return to this city.Your post is an accurate snapshot of current conditions in Dumaguete. Duma. Has never been a good destination for P4P or finding a g / f. The younger women here are same as in the USA many of them. Especially if they are from Dumaguete. In several years pre-living in P. I. And online I rarely had a Dumaguete girl chat me up. It is just not a good city for guys, especially if your over 40 looking for women, especially those quick to spread their legs. Most of the "clubs" have been shut down. No loss as their their prices were sky high for what was offered, which could just as easily been found on the BLvd or online. Most guys bring their own g. When they come here. It's a one horse town. Shopping sucks. Restaurants are mediocre and dangerous. No really good music, no art, no nothing really. Medical is sorely lacking. Ditto for all the incompetent crooked dentists here. I am looking to get out, but I have a good g / f here, young and pretty so taking my time with that.

VictorHugo99
03-13-20, 03:42
Thanks M. G for advice. Will be keeping track of the situation for flight plans to be sure that I don't need to spend 14 days under quarantine.

Vic.

+1 on Apo being a very worthwhile dive. Depending on. The situation, take girlie for a snorkel or if she's not worth the $$$ just leave her in a wifi enabled room. For the day. Shell be fine either way.

I did Apo from Duma but I am a morning person so was fine with the early start.

Enjoy. G.

VictorHugo99
03-13-20, 03:45
Hi M. PM,

Thanks for the advice. Will see about Apo dives. Take care.

Vic.

Great place to dive. You won't regret it. If diving don't stay in dumagete city but at a dive resort. Unless you want to wake up early to reach the dive shop cum resorts by 7 am. Then the culture of the dive resorts don't gel with mongering hobby. Stay celibate for a few nights while you dive there.

Cheers.

Kabul Guy
03-14-20, 10:57
Hi M. PM,

Thanks for the advice. Will see about Apo dives. Take care.

Vic.I second APO, it was some of the best diving I have ever had.

Trillian
03-29-20, 20:47
Things are insane in Dumbaguete (sic) now. My latest research says there has been only one confirmed case of the virus in Dumbaguete and less than 100 Country wide.Let's make a bet then in two months lots of people will be dying in town.

Italy had first Covid-19 death 4 weeks ago. Now they've had over 5 k deaths. I suggest you read the wealth of articles on the Manila and General Forum before people start getting hurt.

Bigstud
03-30-20, 03:27
Things are insane in Dumbaguete (sic) now. My latest research says there has been only one confirmed case of the virus in Dumbaguete and less than 100 Country wide. And he got it from some other country. I will post on my blog the details and on the usenet appropriate newsgroups. You will also find there and here links to find countries where the people are NOT retarded and NOT psychotic, so you can maybe find a place in this world that is not run by morons. They are spraying you with bleach to enter the stores and a mask is required to do grocery shopping. Ditto for getting on the bus and you are not allowed to sit next to each other, even if you're a couple. This is a city-wide insanity. I have not researched who the idiot is who directed this but it would not suprise me if it's that idiot Duet_erte. THe experts in the USA tell us do not wear masks unless you yourself are sick as the actually INCREASE the probability you will get the virus. To show you what retards I have to live with here, they are actually putting down BLEACHED matts on the higway such that the public transport wheels cross them. I guess they are thinking the vapors will travel upward an disinfect the people inside. What we really need are anti-psychotics added to the water here so all the corona psychotics can get help. I was a Trump fan, but no more. He promised to be honest with the American people and his reaction to the latest strain of the flu shows he is more concerned with getting re-elected than honestly. All carriage returns deleted as per wishes of admins here.Hey Turd, figures you were a Trump fan, explains a lot! I usually don't respond to posts like yours, but what you said was completely wrong, and potentially dangerous if anyone actually reads it and believes you. Therefore, I feel compelled to intervene to set the record straight. Oh, your latest research says "only one confirmed case of the virus in Dumbaguete and less than 100 Country wide"? What planet do you live on? As of today, that are over 1,400 confirmed cases in PI and more than 70 deaths. Due to the lacking of testing kits, the real numbers are most likely higher, and growing exponentially every day. The number of cases are bound to go up in Dumaguete; it's just a matter of time.

I have been happily living in the PI for 23 years, and am glad there are stringent quarantine measures and curfew in our town and province. My family adheres to these rules because they keep everyone safer, and will hopefully save lives. Only "retards" and "psychotics" would think or act otherwise. Hope this is the last we will hear from you on this subject. Stay home, follow the rules, and don't endanger anyone in "Dumbaguete"! BTW, no disrespect intended. Peace out.

VictorHugo99
03-31-20, 01:56
Hi friends,

Just to inform all that in France where I am, we have reached 40174 confirmed cases, 2606 deaths.

I was quite surprised that countries like Indonesia was 0 case back in Jan 2020! Then the reports came in how it is financial impossible to test everyone coming into the country, neither trace the cases.

I figure that it will be kinda of "miraculous" to have all these deaths due to a fictional disease. LOL.

STAY SAFE,

VIC.

Hey Turd, figures you were a Trump fan, explains a lot! I usually don't respond to posts like yours, but what you said was completely wrong, and potentially dangerous if anyone actually reads it and believes you. Therefore, I feel compelled to intervene to set the record straight. Oh, your latest research says "only one confirmed case of the virus in Dumbaguete and less than 100 Country wide"? What planet do you live on? As of today, that are over 1,400 confirmed cases in PI and more than 70 deaths. Due to the lacking of testing kits, the real numbers are most likely higher, and growing exponentially every day. The number of cases are bound to go up in Dumaguete; it's just a matter of time.

I have been happily living in the PI for 23 years, and am glad there are stringent quarantine measures and curfew in our town and province. My family adheres to these rules because they keep everyone safer, and will hopefully save lives. Only "retards" and "psychotics" would think or act otherwise. Hope this is the last we will hear from you on this subject. Stay home, follow the rules, and don't endanger anyone in "Dumbaguete"! BTW, no disrespect intended. Peace out.

Bigstud
03-31-20, 04:40
Hi friends,

Just to inform all that in France where I am, we have reached 40174 confirmed cases, 2606 deaths.

I was quite surprised that countries like Indonesia was 0 case back in Jan 2020! Then the reports came in how it is financial impossible to test everyone coming into the country, neither trace the cases.

I figure that it will be kinda of "miraculous" to have all these deaths due to a fictional disease. LOL.

STAY SAFE,

VIC.Thanks for your message Vic! Yes, we need to all take this thing seriously and do whatever we can to help the situation and the people affected, especially the most vulnerable. Stay safe Mon. Ami!

VictorHugo99
04-15-20, 22:12
It's too bad, it looks like all my diving plans are just going down the drain. Into the Dumaguete ocean.

This situation is just completely out of control.

My government in EU has just extended the lock down by another month!

Hope some of you are doing better.

Victor.

PilotPaul
04-16-20, 05:31
It's too bad, it looks like all my diving plans are just going down the drain. Into the Dumaguete ocean.

This situation is just completely out of control.

My government in EU has just extended the lock down by another month!

Hope some of you are doing better.

Victor.Yes, we are all in this together. Let's plan for one big AC party 35 days after the reopening of the Ph borders.

Day -35 - book flights / apply Visa if needed.

Day - 30 - book ABC or other hotels.

Day -21 apply work holidays / absences.

Day -14 fire-up Pinalove.

Day 7 final prep, buy gifts, iron my shorts.

Day -1 catch flights to PH.

Day 0 - let the party begin.

Goferring
04-16-20, 07:35
Day 0 - let the party begin.Am I invited? Its debatable if I'll be allowed out of here, even if PI will let me in.

Perhaps getting my dick sucked will be an exempt essential sevice 😁.

Enjoy. G.

Cbea20
04-16-20, 11:03
Funny you should put it that way. My long-time BJ specialist, stuck beyond checkpoints in a neighboring town, has been bemoaning that her service is not an "essential business". She also heard her president say that there is a vaccine already.

Am I invited? Its debatable if I'll be allowed out of here, even if PI will let me in.

Perhaps getting my dick sucked will be an exempt essential sevice 😁.

Enjoy. G.

D Cups
04-16-20, 14:56
I agree that dick sucking should be an essential service. Hopefully I can swig a few San Migs with you blokes whose schedules coincide. Cheers.

TurdyCurdyOne
04-20-20, 01:22
I have detected no noticeable differences in the loser Filipinas' eagerness or desperation due to the lockdown hare. They are not desperate and have many relatives to help them. There have been a few more postings of women looking to hookup as opposed to the phonies claiming they want "true love", haha. Spending less and less time on DIA. SA, IMO is for guys that want to blow a lot of money and don't use escort services. Guess they want to imagine these pros-ties on SA are really normal girls (most are not). Oh the other free dating site I posted about on my blog maybe a honeypot for Microsuck or it is ghosting messages to women. More info available on in the newsgroups for which instructions are available on how to use it. Good thing I have a gwapa g / f here otherwise all I can do is go online which is increasingly an activity with less and less return. Just watched a great movie with lots of P4P action-the wolf of wallstreet. All carriage returns deleted at wish of admins.

TurdyCurdyOne
05-04-20, 09:42
I have detected no noticeable differences in the loser Filipinas' eagerness or desperation due to the lockdown hare. They are not desperate and have many relatives to help them. There have been a few more postings of women looking to hookup as opposed to the phonies claiming they want "true love", haha. Spending less and less time on DIA. SA, IMO is for guys that want to blow a lot of money and don't use escort services. Guess they want to imagine these pros-ties on SA are really normal girls (most are not). Oh the other free dating site I posted about on my blog maybe a honeypot for Microsuck or it is ghosting messages to women. More info available on in the newsgroups for which instructions are available on how to use it. Good thing I have a gwapa g / f here otherwise all I can do is go online which is increasingly an activity with less and less return. Just watched a great movie with lots of P4P action-the wolf of wallstreet. All carriage returns deleted at wish of admins.The other dating site I posted about that is free is a fake site. They will tell you your messages went through when they were dropped. I know because I tested it with two different fake profiles. The profiles appear and your messages appear to go through but they do not. This happens more than you would think, same thing with tagged and some others. With tagged they will not activate your profile until you start sending them money, yet they pretend to be forwarding your messages. Hard to find an honest free dating site. I have to say despite all my criticisms of DIA it is free and it is for real. Problem is the women in Dumaguete are so uked up, especially the pretty ones that you might as well be in the States with their princess like demanding attitudes. YMMV especially if you are loose with your money and like to pamper and chase ladies who are mostly not worth it.

Kabul Guy
05-05-20, 10:11
I agree that dick sucking should be an essential service. Hopefully I can swig a few San Migs with you blokes whose schedules coincide. Cheers.WTF?

Dick sucking not essential serice?

What the fuck were they thinking!

VictorHugo99
12-29-20, 00:44
Hi friends,

Any kind and friendly soul available to give an update of Duma post Covid situation.

My plans went haywire last March.

Vic.

SouthEaster
12-29-20, 18:36
Victor,

I don't know where you are getting your information, but covid is still a thing in the PI. In fact it still is in almost every country on the planet.

VictorHugo99
01-03-21, 03:18
Thanks SE, should be more specific with my post Covid question, as with post meaning "after" than over.

Vic.

Victor,

I don't know where you are getting your information, but covid is still a thing in the PI. In fact it still is in almost every country on the planet.

Kabul Guy
01-04-21, 04:57
Victor,

I don't know where you are getting your information, but covid is still a thing in the PI. In fact it still is in almost every country on the planet.Even in the developed countries that are rolling out the vaccine in quantity are looking at at least mid year before sufficient vaccines in arms to get heard immunity and break the pandemic.

The WHO organization that was set up to distribute vaccines to poorer countries had a target of around a billion people vaccinated by the end of 2021, that is less than 15% of the world wide population, still insufficient for heard immunity on a global basis.

Expect well into 2022 before seeing anything approaching normality. By that time we may be into ensuring that the first vaccinated are getting booster shots since we do not know how long protection lasts.

Engine Driver
01-04-21, 06:12
Hi friends,

Any kind and friendly soul available to give an update of Duma post Covid situation.

My plans went haywire last March.

Vic.I'm very sorry to tell you this but your plans will also go haywire in both March 2021 and in March 2022. I really don't think mongers are going to flying in and chasing LBFMs in Flipsville in the foreseeable future. You'the be better off spending your time rooting chicks in your home country.

SinfullyKorean
01-04-21, 09:35
Thanks SE, should be more specific with my post Covid question, as with post meaning "after" than over.

Vic.Suffice to say, nobody knows what post-covid's going to look like in PI. It's probably at least a year away. We'll know when we get there. Hopefully, things don't change too much.

VictorHugo99
01-05-21, 00:28
Well, it seems that the unexpected benefits of Covid19 includes PI abstinence.

Europe here I stay.

Vic.

SinfullyKorean
01-05-21, 05:55
Well, it seems that the unexpected benefits of Covid19 includes PI abstinence.

Europe here I stay.

Vic.Yup, Covid is really helping with my early retirement plans. LOL.

D Cups
06-19-22, 00:19
It is about 20 minutes and 10 degrees cooler than Duma and I love it here in the mountain jungle. Mongering is almost non-existent here, tho. The Magichans massage parlor will give you a 500 piso blow and go after a 500 piso 90 minute massage so that is about $20 USD, But I got to steady, sexy, smart, sweet 21 year old teacher student beauty living with me and she's got a great pair of tits. Her pussy is so fucking tight its unbelievable. But she has never given me a blowjob as foreplay. I tell her its like eating an ice cream cone. I suggest we watch porn but she is super conservative and inexperienced which I suppose is a good thing. But if anyone reading this has successfully trained a 21 year good girl semi virgin how to give a you a blow job I would be impressed with the how to. Nevertheless I have been to AC and Subic twice now for the occasional discreet indiscretion since I retired here last February with the official retirement visa. Any lads in the area want to join up for a fresh brewed wheat beer at Apolong (micro) Brewery about a 15 minute scoot from my house just PM me.

Sammon
06-19-22, 01:30
It is about 20 minutes and 10 degrees cooler than Duma and I love it here in the mountain jungle. Mongering is almost non-existent here, tho. The Magichans massage parlor will give you a 500 piso blow and go after a 500 piso 90 minute massage so that is about $20 USD, But I got to steady, sexy, smart, sweet 21 year old teacher student beauty living with me and she's got a great pair of tits. Her pussy is so fucking tight its unbelievable. But she has never given me a blowjob as foreplay. I tell her its like eating an ice cream cone. I suggest we watch porn but she is super conservative and inexperienced which I suppose is a good thing. But if anyone reading this has successfully trained a 21 year good girl semi virgin how to give a you a blow job I would be impressed with the how to. Nevertheless I have been to AC and Subic twice now for the occasional discreet indiscretion since I retired here last February with the official retirement visa. Any lads in the area want to join up for a fresh brewed wheat beer at Apolong (micro) Brewery about a 15 minute scoot from my house just PM me.Glad to know you settled in a hillbilly town or village. Do you have a car there or use public transportation? Did you buy a house or rent? How did you get a 21 year old teacher? Did you know her before?

Most Philippine girls hate sucking Dick. Also they do not want you doing DATY. They believe it is a western thing and private parts are intended for one thing only and they think it is dirty. Some girls I have met were introduced to DATY by western men. Not all like it. Compared to American girls who do the blow job first thing Philippine girls do not. Having a steady live in you can teach her slowly. Very few Philippine girls like anal also for the same reason as being dirty.

Goferring
06-19-22, 02:02
...Most Philippine girls hate sucking Dick..... Having a steady live in you can teach her slowly....I'd suggest they either love it or hate it. There is no in between.

It's much easier to find a good BJ than GF so if DC has 90% of the ideal now, just out source the rest as a special treat. Coaxing her into it would just lead to a half arsed effort and resentment anyway.

Unfortunately, at 21 he's probably missed the formative training years but who knows. 😁.

Enjoy. G.

Expat American
06-19-22, 03:29
It is about 20 minutes and 10 degrees cooler than Duma and I love it here in the mountain jungle. Mongering is almost non-existent here, tho. The Magichans massage parlor will give you a 500 piso blow and go after a 500 piso 90 minute massage so that is about $20 USD, But I got to steady, sexy, smart, sweet 21 year old teacher student beauty living with me and she's got a great pair of tits. Her pussy is so fucking tight its unbelievable. But she has never given me a blowjob as foreplay. I tell her its like eating an ice cream cone. I suggest we watch porn but she is super conservative and inexperienced which I suppose is a good thing. But if anyone reading this has successfully trained a 21 year good girl semi virgin how to give a you a blow job I would be impressed with the how to. Nevertheless I have been to AC and Subic twice now for the occasional discreet indiscretion since I retired here last February with the official retirement visa. Any lads in the area want to join up for a fresh brewed wheat beer at Apolong (micro) Brewery about a 15 minute scoot from my house just PM me.ID say that's a bit of a red flag. Its not that she is inexperienced but that she is really not willing to please you. Remember, from her perspective she just hit the mega Lotto jackpot by nailing the rich foreigner who is supporting her. She should be going all out to make sure you don't dump her for the next hot piece of ass that walks by. The fact that she refuses simple BJ is not a good sign at all. You should make her feel a bit less secure in her position and her attitude will probably improve.

Nice Guy 99
06-19-22, 15:29
I got to steady, sexy, smart, sweet 21 year old teacher student beauty living with me and she's got a great pair of tits. Her pussy is so fucking tight its unbelievable. But she has never given me a blowjob as foreplay. I tell her its like eating an ice cream cone. I suggest we watch porn but she is super conservative and inexperienced which I suppose is a good thing. But if anyone reading this has successfully trained a 21 year good girl semi virgin how to give a you a blow job I would be impressed with the how to.I have done that with a very inexperienced pinay who was an au pair girl and a university graaduate. Before we met she had had sex, one time each, with two typical pinoys. What the pinays tell me is that the typical pinoy could care less about the girl. I was amazed at her almost total lack of knowledge about sex. I quickly drew a distinction between "making love" and "having sex". What we were doing was the former, what she did with pinoys, the latter. This seemed to appeal to her.

At first she wouldn't even touch my cock. Under bright light I got her to look at is closely, explain penis, testicles and functions. The first touch was cupping my balls. Please note that this all takes time. She finally worked up enough courage to hold my penis. I asked her to smell it. Does that smell like pee? "No" Does that smell clean? "Yes". This all took place over several days. During that time we were "making love" BB. DATY was a whole other story. She let me do it but asked why do men like that. She enjoyed it. It was hard to tell if she had little orgasms as I think she was embarrassed at some of the feeling she had. Any way, back to BJs. I finally got her to lick the tip. There were some drops of pre-cum. Did that taste bad? "No". At that point it's going to happen. Over the next few days we got the tip in the mouth, a little tongue work, shaft in the mouth, sucking. All the time I would make reasonable sounds of pleasure and words of encouragement. It took a couple of weeks to get to CIM and she swallowed the first time as it probably didn't occur to her to spit it out.

This was all a few years ago but I think the training plan is solid. Don't rush it. It's a very good feeling when you finally have success. She eventually moved back to the PI so I don't see her now but we chat frequently and are good friends.

Steve Nash
06-21-22, 15:13
Glad to know you settled in a hillbilly town or village. Do you have a car there or use public transportation? Did you buy a house or rent? How did you get a 21 year old teacher? Did you know her before?

Most Philippine girls hate sucking Dick. Also they do not want you doing DATY. They believe it is a western thing and private parts are intended for one thing only and they think it is dirty. Some girls I have met were introduced to DATY by western men. Not all like it. Compared to American girls who do the blow job first thing Philippine girls do not. Having a steady live in you can teach her slowly. Very few Philippine girls like anal also for the same reason as being dirty.I don't know about you, but I have not problem doing DATY to most of the girls I slept with (85-90% of them), they all love it! And at least a dozen of them were squirters (waterworks play, LOL), I actually bring a squirter pad on every trip, just in case I meet a squirter, my last squirter was back on December, she was a big time squirter, first time we had sex she left the whole mattress all fucking wet, second time and third time I used the squirter pad, I actually recorded in a hidden camera showing all her squirting, LOL. It turns me on everytime I watch it! Too bad the camera didn't record sounds, because she scream so loud and she had full body orgasms after squirting.

Mahaba
06-21-22, 23:13
We have all heard the joke: "Why do women smile at their wedding?. They have given their final BJ. ".

The ultimate find would be a women that checks all the boxes AND has a BJ fetish.

I have done that with a very inexperienced pinay who was an au pair girl and a university graaduate. Before we met she had had sex, one time each, with two typical pinoys. What the pinays tell me is that the typical pinoy could care less about the girl. I was amazed at her almost total lack of knowledge about sex. I quickly drew a distinction between "making love" and "having sex". What we were doing was the former, what she did with pinoys, the latter. This seemed to appeal to her.

At first she wouldn't even touch my cock. Under bright light I got her to look at is closely, explain penis, testicles and functions. The first touch was cupping my balls. Please note that this all takes time. She finally worked up enough courage to hold my penis. I asked her to smell it. Does that smell like pee? "No" Does that smell clean? "Yes". This all took place over several days. During that time we were "making love" BB. DATY was a whole other story. She let me do it but asked why do men like that. She enjoyed it. It was hard to tell if she had little orgasms as I think she was embarrassed at some of the feeling she had. Any way, back to BJs. I finally got her to lick the tip. There were some drops of pre-cum. Did that taste bad? "No". At that point it's going to happen. Over the next few days we got the tip in the mouth, a little tongue work, shaft in the mouth, sucking. All the time I would make reasonable sounds of pleasure and words of encouragement. It took a couple of weeks to get to CIM and she swallowed the first time as it probably didn't occur to her to spit it out.

This was all a few years ago but I think the training plan is solid. Don't rush it. It's a very good feeling when you finally have success. She eventually moved back to the PI so I don't see her now but we chat frequently and are good friends.

D Cups
06-22-22, 02:20
Glad to know you settled in a hillbilly town or village. Do you have a car there or use public transportation? Did you buy a house or rent? How did you get a 21 year old teacher? Did you know her before?

Most Philippine girls hate sucking Dick. Also they do not want you doing DATY. They believe it is a western thing and private parts are intended for one thing only and they think it is dirty. Some girls I have met were introduced to DATY by western men. Not all like it. Compared to American girls who do the blow job first thing Philippine girls do not. Having a steady live in you can teach her slowly. Very few Philippine girls like anal also for the same reason as being dirty.Hi Sam

Technically, Valencia is a municipality that is geographically larger than Dumaguete. Lots of expats here. Maybe too many. Bought a 125 CC Yamaha Mio Gravis for $1700 which suits me fine. Had a welder attach a nice carrier to it. Renting a great house with pool, great landscaping / privacy and perfect for my needs $600/ month includes onsite gardener / maid / pool guy, mail service and a few other niceties. Met 21 year old working at Robinson's. I think she is open to learning BJ and will follow other's advice on training her. I think she is a keeper once I get her trained. The age difference is honestly not even an issue with her, her friends or her family all of whom I have met and partied with at my house. Hard to believe but many 60 and 70 year old guys including Filipinos are happily married to 20-somethings who have a brain and hot body. Still, I will continue mongering in Cebu, Angeles, Subic, Manila as needed. Got big boob BJ skilled squeezes in all these places. Cheers.

D Cups
06-22-22, 02:23
At that point it's going to happen. Over the next few days we got the tip in the mouth, a little tongue work, shaft in the mouth, sucking. All the time I would make reasonable sounds of pleasure and words of encouragement. It took a couple of weeks to get to CIM and she swallowed the first time as it probably didn't occur to her to spit it out.

This was all a few years ago but I think the training plan is solid. Don't rush it. It's a very good feeling when you finally have success. Good to know, Mr. Nice Guy, I will give that a try. Much obliged.

D Cups
06-22-22, 02:27
ID say that's a bit of a red flag. Its not that she is inexperienced but that she is really not willing to please you. Remember, from her perspective she just hit the mega Lotto jackpot by nailing the rich foreigner who is supporting her. She should be going all out to make sure you don't dump her for the next hot piece of ass that walks by. The fact that she refuses simple BJ is not a good sign at all. You should make her feel a bit less secure in her position and her attitude will probably improve.All good points, EA, but she IS quite willing to please me sexually fucking and domestically cooking, cleaning, errands, etc. We go on road trips all over Negros Oriental and have a great time together. She just needs BJ training.

Steve Nash
06-22-22, 21:32
Hi Sam

Technically, Valencia is a municipality that is geographically larger than Dumaguete. Lots of expats here. Maybe too many. Bought a 125 CC Yamaha Mio Gravis for $1700 which suits me fine. Had a welder attach a nice carrier to it. Renting a great house with pool, great landscaping / privacy and perfect for my needs $600/ month includes onsite gardener / maid / pool guy, mail service and a few other niceties. Met 21 year old working at Robinson's. I think she is open to learning BJ and will follow other's advice on training her. I think she is a keeper once I get her trained. The age difference is honestly not even an issue with her, her friends or her family all of whom I have met and partied with at my house. Hard to believe but many 60 and 70 year old guys including Filipinos are happily married to 20-somethings who have a brain and hot body. Still, I will continue mongering in Cebu, Angeles, Subic, Manila as needed. Got big boob BJ skilled squeezes in all these places. Cheers.

Nice house! Is that house all for you or you are sharing?

Because if is all for you that's a good price for 30 K, I wish I can stay in a house with my own pool so I can have lots of sex there. I tried sex in a condo pool at night afew times, but is not the same trying to hide from the security guard and also having to be drunk to have the guts to do it (guts for her).

About the age difference if is less than 20 years you can believe her that she has not problem with the age gap, but if is 30 or 40 yrs I will not trust her not having an issue, UNLESS you give her a baby.

The very few couples that I know who workout with a huge age gap, they had a baby together, all the ones where the guy didn't give her a baby, the girls ended up cheating on them with someone who can give them a baby, or they just broke-up 4-5 years later.

If I was you with a big age gap and I don't want to giver her a baby, I will just have an open relationship with her, so you can do your own thing in another city, just don't fall in love with her.

That's my two cents.

By the way, you should do a road trip to Sipalay with your gf, great beaches there and lots of places to visit as a couple there. Also a road trip to Don Salvador Benedicto, great views there!

D Cups
06-22-22, 22:50
Nice house! Is that house all for You or you are sharing? Because if is all for you that's a good price for 30 K. The very few couples that I know who workout with a huge age gap, they had a baby together. If I was you with a big age gap and I don't want to giver her a baby, I will just have an open relationship with her, so you can do your own thing in another city, just don't fall in love with her. Sipalay with your GF, great beaches there and lots of places to visit as a couple there. Also a road trip to Don Salvador Benedicto, great views there!Hi Steve, thanks for your input. My GF is here 3 to 4 times a week and will move in permanently soon when she goes back to school to finish her degree. So, as far as entertaining other women here, no go. But she knows I go to other cities and suspects I have other GFs there and seems to reluctantly accept that. If I have a baby with her it is fine with me because I am 66 and will get more money from social security if so. In fact if I marry her AND we have a baby I will double my social security pay which is great. BTW I have never been married. I will check out Sipalay and Benedicto, thanks. Where you at, man. PM me if you want to hang out.

Expat American
06-23-22, 08:31
Hi Steve, thanks for your input. My GF is here 3 to 4 times a week and will move in permanently soon when she goes back to school to finish her degree. So, as far as entertaining other women here, no go. But she knows I go to other cities and suspects I have other GFs there and seems to reluctantly accept that. If I have a baby with her it is fine with me because I am 66 and will get more money from social security if so. In fact if I marry her AND we have a baby I will double my social security pay which is great. BTW I have never been married. I will check out Sipalay and Benedicto, thanks. Where you at, man. PM me if you want to hang out.I don't think that's how social security works. If you die, then yes your child may get some benefits. Getting married doesn't help because while your wife can claim 50% of your benefits AFTER her full retirement age by which time you will be long dead.

Steve Nash
06-24-22, 08:27
Hi Steve, thanks for your input. My GF is here 3 to 4 times a week and will move in permanently soon when she goes back to school to finish her degree. So, as far as entertaining other women here, no go. But she knows I go to other cities and suspects I have other GFs there and seems to reluctantly accept that. If I have a baby with her it is fine with me because I am 66 and will get more money from social security if so. In fact if I marry her AND we have a baby I will double my social security pay which is great. BTW I have never been married. I will check out Sipalay and Benedicto, thanks. Where you at, man. PM me if you want to hang out.I'm back in Canada, but I will be back to Phils in afew months.

Breadman
06-24-22, 09:51
I don't think that's how social security works. If you die, then yes your child may get some benefits. Getting married doesn't help because while your wife can claim 50% of your benefits AFTER her full retirement age by which time you will be long dead.I know that when you die your spouse gets an increase on her social security payments if she is collecting IF the amount of that was earned by the deceased was greater than what they are collecting. But being married in a foreign country like the Philippines might make it hard (expensive) to show proof.

Sam Sanuk
06-24-22, 10:33
I suggest we watch porn but she is super conservative and inexperienced which I suppose is a good thing. But if anyone reading this has successfully trained a 21 year good girl semi virgin how to give a you a blow job I would be impressed with the how to. .I've only had the occasion to do so once. 21 year old Cambodian lass who I'm sure had never even been kissed. Introduced her to oral as follows: started before actual fucking; first night together some light kissing and foreplay. 2nd night I went down on her; 3rd day, showed her some porn acquired at Pantip Plaza which she seemed to consume with interest. That night, she gave it a try. I, like another contributor here, encouraged her with words and appropriate sounds indicating pleasure. Lights were dim. Ended up breaking her cherry that night. 10 days later she was giving me the best blow jobs I've ever had. CIM and sucking every last drop was taking place. Those Japanese porn flicks were really really helpful, IMO. And I've had a lot of blow jobs, but she was the absolute best.

(NOTE: there is no such thing as a "bad blow job"; some are just better than others.)

SS.

Dg8787
06-24-22, 17:19
I don't think that's how social security works. If you die, then yes your child may get some benefits. Getting married doesn't help because while your wife can claim 50% of your benefits AFTER her full retirement age by which time you will be long dead.I believe his child would get 50% benefits while he is alive. Maybe 75% after death. Child should have a US passport.

Wife would not get any benefits until her retirement age and would have to be a US citizen abroad or reside in the US to obtain it.

WestCoast1
06-24-22, 23:50
I believe his child would get 50% benefits while he is alive. Maybe 75% after death. Child should have a US passport.

Wife would not get any benefits until her retirement age and would have to be a US citizen abroad or reside in the US to obtain it.A touch of the googling:

https://faq.ssa.gov/en-us/Topic/article/KA-02011

From the article:

If you have not worked or do not have enough Social Security credits to qualify for your own Social Security benefits, you may be able to receive spouses benefits.
To qualify for spouses benefits, you must be one of these:

At least 62 years of age.
Any age and caring for a child entitled to receive benefits on your spouses record and who is younger than age 16 or disabled.

Your full spouses benefit could be up to one-half the amount your spouse is entitled to receive at their full retirement age. If you choose to begin receiving spouses benefits before you reach full retirement age, your benefit amount will be permanently reduced.

You will receive your full spouses benefit amount if you wait until you reach full retirement age to begin receiving benefits. You will also receive the full amount if you are caring for a child entitled to receive benefits on your spouses record who is younger than age 16 or disabled.

If you do have enough credits to qualify for your own Social Security benefits and you apply for your own retirement benefits and for benefits as a spouse, we always pay your own benefits first. If your benefits as a spouse are higher than your own retirement benefits, you will get a combination of benefits equaling the higher spouse benefit.

Here is an example:

Mary Ann qualifies for a retirement benefit of $250 and a spouses benefit of $400. At her full retirement age, she will receive her own $250 retirement benefit, and we will add $150 from her spouses benefit, for a total of $400.

That might help regarding the new missus or child. However I can find nothing so far that would indicate the OP's claim that marrying would increase *his* benefit. There would be a separate benefit for the new spouse (starting at her age 62, or a penalized lesser amount if she wanted to receive it early), and also for any new children (to age 16).

WestCoast1
06-25-22, 02:38
And a bit more from the SSA.

https://www.ssa.gov/OACT/quickcalc/spouse.html

A spouse can choose to retire as early as age 62, but doing so may result in a benefit as little as 32.5 percent of the worker's primary insurance amount. A spousal benefit is reduced 25/36 of one percent for each month before normal retirement age, up to 36 months. If the number of months exceeds 36, then the benefit is further reduced 5/12 of one percent per month.

For a spouse who is not entitled to benefits on his or her own earnings record, this reduction factor is applied to the base spousal benefit, which is 50 percent of the worker's primary insurance amount. For example, if the worker's primary insurance amount is $1,600 and the worker's spouse chooses to begin receiving benefits 36 months before his or her normal retirement age, we first take 50 percent of $1,600 to get an $800 base spousal benefit. Then we compute the reduction factor, which is 36 times 25/36 of one percent, or 25 percent. Applying a 25 percent reduction to the $800 amount gives a spousal benefit of $600. Thus, in this case, the final spousal benefit is 37.5 percent of the primary insurance amount.

The penalty of a spouse (in this case, the missus) taking her benefit before age 65 is 25/36 (0. 69%) per month, and the penalty is permanent. I don't see anything in the SSA online that says you can take a benefit prior to age 62 (at least in the examples they give). In the OP's case, any child would be eligible for his / her benefit, but the missus might have to wait decades to be eligible for hers?

Is there an accountant in the house?

Sammon
06-25-22, 11:47
I don't think that's how social security works. If you die, then yes your child may get some benefits. Getting married doesn't help because while your wife can claim 50% of your benefits AFTER her full retirement age by which time you will be long dead.Do not know what is the current backlog from marriage to green card marrying a foreign girl. Once she gets the green card there is a stipulation to become a citizen. For that she needs to live in USA for a period of five years intermittently or 3 years continuously I believe. For the Cups to marry and live in Philippines will be an issue if he intends to make his wife a USA citizen. However having a kid and making him or her an USA citizen is easier. Having said that I met an expat few years ago who was taking his really pretty, blond daughter to Guam after he found it no go in Manila USA embassy. Do not know what the real issue was in spite of paternity. He had married the mother of the girl but was unsuccessful in getting her the green card he said. So he gave up on that. He was just trying to get a green card for his daughter so that she could come to USA when she is 18 years old.

My suggestion for the cups is he needs to have a child to leave his assets when he dies. If he is successful in getting a green card for the child and the mother so be it.

Do not know the current rules and lag time. However he needs to find out once he has a child how many hoops he has to squeeze through. Because of sham marriages and fake DNA USA embassies have become smarter. First thing instead of wasting his sperm in AC, Subic, Cebu, Manila make the current GF pregnant. As he said he has never been married before and maybe he does not have any legal children. If so get busy. Most of us have been married and had children before the call of pussy all over the world enticed us to explore.

Nice Guy 99
06-26-22, 15:24
Do not know what is the current backlog from marriage to green card marrying a foreign girl. However having a kid and making him or her an USA citizen is easier.

My suggestion for the cups is he needs to have a child to leave his assets when he dies. If he is successful in getting a green card for the child and the mother so be it.

Do not know the current rules and lag time. However he needs to find out once he has a child how many hoops he has to squeeze through. The answer to these questions and all that I clipped out, stated or implied, can be found at https://www.visajourney.com/ . You truly get expert advice and it's free.

D Cups
06-26-22, 23:15
My suggestion for the cups is he needs to have a child to leave his assets when he dies. If he is successful in getting a green card for the child and the mother so be it. As he said he has never been married before and maybe he does not have any legal children. If so get busy. Most of us have been married and had children before the call of pussy all over the world enticed us to explore.Hi Sam,

As luck would have it, I do have a half-Filipino son who is five who I support. I am in the process of getting his citizenship, passport and social security card from the USA Embassy in Manila. Finally got his Philippine Statistics Authority official birth certificate. It was easier to get my retirement visa approved. Anyway I visit my son regularly in Pampanga and he will come live with me and the new girlfriend in Valencia in the next year or two when his mom becomes OFW. If my new GF gets pregnant it is fine with me. More money from SSA and she will be happy. But she wants to finish her degree first which I help her with. Thanks, too, to Mr. Nice Guy. Cheers.

Gern
09-10-22, 12:31
I'll be stranded in Dumaguete for a few days next week, and I am wondering if anyone has any local contacts to recommend. I've read the forum, and done some additional research, so I know the pick'ns are slim. I've learned that there are a few massage parlors, but I will have to locate them and negotiate skillfully. I'll also have a look at the disco at WhyNot, but I understand that is all FL with no BF. Anyway, I am wondering whether anyone reading this forum might know someone who knows someone who can recommend someone. Feel free to PM if you wish. Thanks!

D Cups
09-10-22, 23:18
I'll be stranded in Dumaguete for a few days next week, and I am wondering if anyone has any local contacts to recommend. I've read the forum, and done some additional research, so I know the pick'ns are slim. I've learned that there are a few massage parlors, but I will have to locate them and negotiate skillfully. I'll also have a look at the disco at WhyNot, but I understand that is all FL with no BF. Anyway, I am wondering whether anyone reading this forum might know someone who knows someone who can recommend someone. Feel free to PM if you wish. Thanks!Go to Magickhands Massage near the port for a happy ending. Some do BBBJ.

Gern
09-14-22, 06:28
Confirmed as described! I had to ask for what I wanted after "your massage is finished, sir, would you like some tea. " And of course there was an additional tariff, but considering there was not much else available, it was fine. The name on the door is Majikan Spa, and it is located in the Jabel Building on Flores Avenue, right next to J&J Hotelier.

Go to Magickhands Massage near the port for a happy ending. Some do BBBJ.

Kuraku
10-15-22, 21:53
Hi guys,

So, I live about 20 minutes west of Duma in the mountain jungle community of Valencia. Known for its cooler temps and scenic sightseeing. Waterfalls, hot springs, etc. Found a great house to rent. Beautifully landscaped gardens, swimming pool, patio with billiard table, 2 bedroom, 4 bath with huge loft and huge basement for all my music equipment. Been here since March 2022 with my beautiful 22 year Filipina bombshell (38 C. A little chubby) who is studying to be a P. E. Teacher. She's a great GF -- cooks, sociable, smart, etc. Except inexperienced sexually but she is learning to get better. After all. She is only 22 and I am 67. She is always busy at school in Dumaguete which is good. Yesterday while she was away I met a charming, tattooed 35 year old Filipina in town in Valencia who was looking for work as a house cleaner. I already have a maid so I asked her if she does massage and she says she does. So I scoot her up to my place and she gives a terrific massage 90 minutes for 500 pesos. That's about $10, fellas. During the massage I told her I like my GF but she is not yet good at lovemaking or blowjob. So, the massage girl gets me hard and proceeds to give me an amazing deepthroat blowjob CIM with a smile. I tipped her 1000 p for 1500 p total which is $25. Not bad for delivery! I told her let's make it a weekly event so she is happy with that. So now I have a mistress on the side to satisfy junior while the main squeeze is away or she is learning to improve her own lovemaking skills (her pussy is super tight but she just hasn't learned how to use it yet). The discovery I made in town is significant because it is very difficult to get laid in Valencia or even Dumaguete unless you have a GF. You have to go to Magikhans massage in Duma or get a skank at Why Not Disco Bar late at night. It took me a while, guys, but I finally found some home delivery action on the side. Cheers.This is great news!

I hope your neighbours filipina GF's and fucktoys don't squeal, regarding the weekly visit.

How open is your busty 22 year old filipina bombshell to threesomes?

D Cups
10-17-22, 00:05
This is great news!

I hope your neighbours filipina GF's and fucktoys don't squeal, regarding the weekly visit. Me,too.

How open is your busty 22 year old filipina bombshell to threesomes?Not very. She is super conservative.

Sammon
10-17-22, 02:15
Hi guys,

So, I live about 20 minutes west of Duma in the mountain jungle community of Valencia. Known for its cooler temps and scenic sightseeing. Waterfalls, hot springs, etc. Found a great house to rent. Beautifully landscaped gardens, swimming pool, patio with billiard table, 2 bedroom, 4 bath with huge loft and huge basement for all my music equipment. Been here since March 2022 with my beautiful 22 year Filipina bombshell (38 C. A little chubby) who is studying to be a P. E. Teacher. She's a great GF -- cooks, sociable, smart, etc. Except inexperienced sexually but she is learning to get better. After all. She is only 22 and I am 67. She is always busy at school in Dumaguete which is good. Yesterday while she was away I met a charming, tattooed 35 year old Filipina in town in Valencia who was looking for work as a house cleaner. I already have a maid so I asked her if she does massage and she says she does. So I scoot her up to my place and she gives a terrific massage 90 minutes for 500 pesos. That's about $10, fellas. During the massage I told her I like my GF but she is not yet good at lovemaking or blowjob. So, the massage girl gets me hard and proceeds to give me an amazing deepthroat blowjob CIM with a smile. I tipped her 1000 p for 1500 p total which is $25. Not bad for delivery! I told her let's make it a weekly event so she is happy with that. So now I have a mistress on the side to satisfy junior while the main squeeze is away or she is learning to improve her own lovemaking skills (her pussy is super tight but she just hasn't learned how to use it yet). The discovery I made in town is significant because it is very difficult to get laid in Valencia or even Dumaguete unless you have a GF. You have to go to Magikhans massage in Duma or get a skank at Why Not Disco Bar late at night. It took me a while, guys, but I finally found some home delivery action on the side. Cheers.I think you need to be more careful seeing other girls in your neighborhood. Better take a trip to cebu or Manila and have a GF there. As you know there are plenty of options for girls in Philippines if you do not mind helping financially. With a live in GF who thinks you are in serious relationship if she finds out you having fun when she is not home it is downright dangerous. Women scorned can turn out to be a devil and locals will support her. Your safety and standing is important in a village.

Very rarely you will find a girl with big boobs who is not chubby in Philippines. I had a GF from Leyte who was average and had big boobs. I had posted picture of her boobs long time ago. On this trip I had one thin girl who had big boobs but once the bra is off fell to the navel (posted).

Goferring
10-17-22, 03:07
This is great news! Fuck that. Shitting in your own back yard is never a good idea. Never.

I've lost count of the number of guys who thought they were safe doing the same thing, only for it to go spectacularly wrong.

With all due respect DC, tread very carefully.

Best Regards. G.

Cbea20
10-22-22, 05:19
In my experience, filipino men are the worst, trying to stir up some drama by telling the regular GF about another.

Also in my experience, threesome go better in the imagination.

This is great news!

I hope your neighbours filipina GF's and fucktoys don't squeal, regarding the weekly visit.

How open is your busty 22 year old filipina bombshell to threesomes?

Kuraku
11-30-22, 11:30
Not very. She is super conservative.I always wanted to know, what other attributes do older and experienced mongers prefer in a longterm and regular companion / fucktoy / GF.

Obviously, good looks, youthful skin, ready smile, enthusiastic willing hands and large mammary / posterior assets are always welcome.

But other than that, do older and experienced mongers look for a certain naivety, a non-cynical way of looking at the world, a fresh perspective towards daily events or just someone non-jaded with life?

Goferring
11-30-22, 19:24
I always wanted to know, what other attributes do older and experienced mongers prefer in a longterm and regular companion / fucktoy / GF.

Obviously, good looks, youthful skin, ready smile, enthusiastic willing hands and large mammary / posterior assets are always welcome.

But other than that, do older and experienced mongers look for a certain naivety, a non-cynical way of looking at the world, a fresh perspective towards daily events or just someone non-jaded with life?Assuming you are talking about while living in country, you have it backwards and are using Western logic.

In the West, guys are desperate to find an attractive girl and get laid so they put that at the top of the list then tolerate a shit load of dramas to get access to pussy.

As a resident, you will trip over blow jobs leaving your front gate. As such, your priorities become 1/ will she do things that drive you nuts and 2/ do you have common interests and priorities to fill in in the other 95% of the day. Of those that pass these, then you pick the one with no gag reflex.

Cheers. G.

AggieDad1
11-30-22, 19:32
Assuming you are talking about while living in country, you have it backwards and are using Western logic.

In the West, guys are desperate to find an attractive girl and get laid so they put that at the top of the list then tolerate a shit load of dramas to get access to pussy.

As a resident, you will trip over blow jobs leaving your front gate. As such, your priorities become 1/ will she do things that drive you nuts and 2/ do you have common interests and priorities to fill in in the other 95% of the day. Of those that pass these, then you pick the one with no gag reflex.

Cheers. G.When I was 25 years old and still quiet unschooled in the ways of the world my supervisor who was very experienced with women told me that "crazy women give the best sex". Sadly, I have found this to be true. Crazy is fun for awhile, but gets old very fast.

Goferring
11-30-22, 19:38
When I was 25 years old and still quiet unschooled in the ways of the world my supervisor who was very experienced with women told me that "crazy women give the best sex". Sadly, I have found this to be true. Crazy is fun for awhile, but gets old very fast.The best fucks are like old rollercoasters: you never know if it's going to be the ride of you life or end in mass casualties.

Sailor Jack
12-01-22, 00:35

Cheers. G.Well stated.

Sailor Jack would add; if you treat a Filipina like a western girlfriend you will get all the western woman relationship horseshit and drama. Filipinas respond better when being told what to do, like they have been their whole life.

Next!

D Cups
12-04-22, 22:28
Fuck that. Shitting in your own back yard is never a good idea. Never.

I've lost count of the number of guys who thought they were safe doing the same thing, only for it to go spectacularly wrong.

With all due respect DC, tread very carefully.

Best Regards. G.All is well in the jungle mountain province, buddy.

Goferring
01-11-23, 22:57
You can't make this shit up. Knuckle dusters, shots fired and attempted murder charges. All over a girl.

https://youtu.be/2FHqgBZVrS8

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02rWKk4zPRrra1m8NFBddyRmjszq1UKohSrtfTQY4FxbaGqLjiL3TZvx1CC8iTHMVvl&id=100050636672555

JonesLover
01-12-23, 01:10
How much easy to fuck regular girls in Dumaguete for an old attractive man?

Are Dumaguete girls greedy for money like in Cebu or less, like other girls who live in less known cities?

Thank you for some info.

Chocha Monger
01-14-23, 06:22
You can't make this shit up. Knuckle dusters, shots fired and attempted murder charges. All over a girl.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02rWKk4zPRrra1m8NFBddyRmjszq1UKohSrtfTQY4FxbaGqLjiL3TZvx1CC8iTHMVvl&id=100050636672555A Canuck, two Brits, and two Yanks having a good old-fashioned tussle over LBFM pussy, complete with knuckle dusters and pistols. She must have had some pussy to die for!

In other news, the 29-year-old monger Mr. Pogi German was arrested in Muntinlupa on multiple charges after vlogging of his monger activities went seriously wrong.

https://mb.com.ph/2023/01/11/muntinlupa-mayor-lauds-arrest-of-vlogger-mr-pogi-german/

D Cups
01-14-23, 23:32

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02rWKk4zPRrra1m8NFBddyRmjszq1UKohSrtfTQY4FxbaGqLjiL3TZvx1CC8iTHMVvl&id=100050636672555Where does it say it was over a girl? Curious.

D Cups
01-14-23, 23:40
How much easy to fuck regular girls in Dumaguete for an old attractive man?

Are Dumaguete girls greedy for money like in Cebu or less, like other girls who live in less known cities?

Thank you for some info.It is not easy to get laid in Duma. There are some older women that hang out in or near Why Not bar on the boulevard but that is about it. Tons of cute university girls but you have to have some game or get serious with them. Lots of happily married foreigners or with with live-in gfs you can see some of them on youtube. They are less greedy than Cebuanas IMO. Living here (or actually near (Duma) is a whole different dynamic. I have a steady live in, cute, busty, 22 but another one on the side who gives great massage and head. Got to go outside Negros for my action so I go Angeles, Cebu, Manila, Subic and soon back to Thailand.

As for the recent crime reports that would be considered a slow night in Sacramento, California where I lived the last 30 years before retiring here earlier this year. Cheers.

WestCoast1
01-15-23, 01:17
Where does it say it was over a girl? Curious.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FHqgBZVrS8

At 2:15 into the video, the vlogger says "I guess the one guy had insulted the guy's wife".

D Cups
01-15-23, 01:17
Well stated.

Sailor Jack would add; if you treat a Filipina like a western girlfriend you will get all the western woman relationship horseshit and drama. Filipinas respond better when being told what to do, like they have been their whole life.

Next!Concur with G and SJ. The Filipinas like to be told what to do. They are man-pleasers. Just give them a few pesos and they are so happy. My main squeeze is a uni student so, as a retired prof, I help her with her homework. Besides the sex we go on motorbike trips, play board games, sing / play music (I'm a rocker with full band equipment), watch cable TV, sometimes she hikes with me. She's a good cook and decent housekeeper. But I have an older housekeeper, too, that cleans 3 X a week, laundry etc. While her husband does the yard and the swimming pool. Life is good here. Much better than the poor schmucks in USA trying to eek out a living in a country whose costs and crime (thanks to an idiot for a president) are out of contro. And the sex in sex prison USA is largely unavailable or undesirable. Fat, bitchy sows with a serious entitlement problem. Cheers, mates.

D Cups
01-15-23, 01:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FHqgBZVrS8

At 2:15 into the video, the vlogger says "I guess the one guy had insulted the guy's wife".Thanks, buddy. I missed that part. Heresay at best in Drama-guete. Choose you friends wisely, fellas.

Cbea20
01-19-23, 09:34

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02rWKk4zPRrra1m8NFBddyRmjszq1UKohSrtfTQY4FxbaGqLjiL3TZvx1CC8iTHMVvl&id=100050636672555Over a girl? I don't see anything about a girl in these accounts. Elsewhere, locally, I saw reference to a financial or land ownership conflict.

WestCoast1
01-19-23, 09:46
Over a girl? I don't see anything about a girl in these accounts. Elsewhere, locally, I saw reference to a financial or land ownership conflict.

Thanks, buddy. I missed that part. Heresay at best in Drama-guete. Choose you friends wisely, fellas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FHqgBZVrS8

At 2:15 into the video, the vlogger says "I guess the one guy had insulted the guy's wife".Read back just 3 posts.

Sammon
02-15-23, 12:47
Thanks, buddy. I missed that part. Heresay at best in Drama-guete. Choose you friends wisely, fellas.How about this friend with double the cups. Right up your alley.
She lives in Dumaguate

Locamotive
02-15-23, 18:44
Concur with G and SJ. The Filipinas like to be told what to do. They are man-pleasers. Just give them a few pesos and they are so happy. My main squeeze is a uni student so, as a retired prof, I help her with her homework. Besides the sex we go on motorbike trips, play board games, sing / play music (I'm a rocker with full band equipment), watch cable TV, sometimes she hikes with me. She's a good cook and decent housekeeper. But I have an older housekeeper, too, that cleans 3 X a week, laundry etc. While her husband does the yard and the swimming pool. Life is good here. Much better than the poor schmucks in USA trying to eek out a living in a country whose costs and crime (thanks to an idiot for a president) are out of contro. And the sex in sex prison USA is largely unavailable or undesirable. Fat, bitchy sows with a serious entitlement problem. Cheers, mates.Well said. Especially the part about US. Spot on.

D Cups
02-16-23, 10:34
How about this friend with double the cups. Right up your alley.
She lives in DumaguateOutfuckingstanding, Sam. Thank you, amigo. Sent you a PM. Meanwhile in other news two other foreigners got whacked up in Valencia (West of Duma). Purportedly a revenge killing over a grudge involving local politicians' relatives. Methinks the City of Gentle People is not so gentle.

Goferring
02-16-23, 18:43
But I have an older housekeeper, too, that cleans 3 X a week, laundry etc. While her husband does the yard and the swimming pool..DC,

Just for interest, what are you paying for a straight maid, without extras, and handyman now?

G.

D Cups
02-22-23, 10:57
Hi Guys,

I been getting lucky with some MILFs lately while the GF is in school. Shapely lasses in their 30's who massage with extras for minimum pesos (500). It aint easy bein sleazy in Dramagete but it can be done. Cheers.

Mongo1
03-05-23, 15:39
For the 500 pesos is that a 1 hour massage with the extras? What are the extras?

Any members who can provide some good intel on massages, prices and extras would be appreciated.

Hi Guys,

I been getting lucky with some MILFs lately while the GF is in school. Shapely lasses in their 30's who massage with extras for minimum pesos (500). It aint easy bein sleazy in Dramagete but it can be done. Cheers.

D Cups
03-05-23, 23:52
For the 500 pesos is that a 1 hour massage with the extras? What are the extras?

Any members who can provide some good intel on massages, prices and extras would be appreciated.In the parlors on the boulevard or elsewhere in Duma you will have to pay another 500 p for HJ and BJ. In addition to 500 p for 90-minute massage. YMMV.

Buko Max
03-06-23, 20:30
People always talk about how dangerous Mindanao is but Negros is far worse these days:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/governor-of-philippine-province-5-others-killed-in-gun-attack/ar-AA18dGLa

SolidSnake69
04-01-23, 09:41
In the parlors on the boulevard or elsewhere in Duma you will have to pay another 500 p for HJ and BJ. In addition to 500 p for 90-minute massage. YMMV.Hey, what are the girls like in these parlours? Any other names apart from Majikan that anyone can recommend? Also, any recommendations for hookers / escorts in Duma or Sibulan (I only know of Why Not) would be greatly appreciated!

I will be in Dumaguete for a while so will happily share my findings!

Thanks!

SS69.

LoveItHere69
04-01-23, 18:39
People always talk about how dangerous Mindanao is but Negros is far worse these days:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/governor-of-philippine-province-5-others-killed-in-gun-attack/ar-AA18dGLaPolitical killings is very common in the Philippines. Are you a Filipin running for or already in office? Is a relative of yours running for or already in office? Are you a reporter reporting on politicians? If not, then your post has nothing really to do with anyone on this site. We are perfectly safe unless you are sleeping with a politician's wife or daughter.

SolidSnake69
04-03-23, 13:21
Hey, what are the girls like in these parlours? Any other names apart from Majikan that anyone can recommend? Also, any recommendations for hookers / escorts in Duma or Sibulan (I only know of Why Not) would be greatly appreciated!

I will be in Dumaguete for a while so will happily share my findings!.I would really appreciate some info here guys, thanks!

Also, what is the situation like in Siquijor? I will be heading there soon for the first time.

WestCoast1
04-03-23, 20:35
I would really appreciate some info here guys, thanks!

Also, what is the situation like in Siquijor? I will be heading there soon for the first time.You have only 2 posts on the Board, and zero informative Field Reports. Zero. Contribute something. Alternatively, contact me in Private Message.

D Cups
04-04-23, 00:06
I would really appreciate some info here guys, thanks!

Also, what is the situation like in Siquijor? I will be heading there soon for the first time.Hello SS69. Duma is not really a mongering destination but as you indicated the Why Not is your best bet. Majikhans is the only MP I know that a girl will HJ and BJ here. There are other MPs I have not tried, tho. As for Siqui, it, too, is more of a BYO. I live just West of Dumaguete for over a year now. Retired. I have my own local go to girls that cannot be shared, sorry. And my 22 year old busty beautiful live-in girlfriend who I pay to go to school fulltime. But I also go to Angeles, Manila, Subic and Cebu occasionally to see some regulars there and I also have a brown sugar in the USA where I used to live and three enormously large breasted honies in the Dominican Republic that I visit annually. So this old goat of 67 is still hittin it having never tied the knot. Cheers and good luck. As they say if there is a will there is a way. As my good buddy also told me when I can't find something. "if it was a w* you would find it"! Haha.

SolidSnake69
04-04-23, 14:35
You have only 2 posts on the Board, and zero informative Field Reports. Zero. Contribute something. Alternatively, contact me in Private Message.Hi WestCoast1,

Thanks for answering. Unfortunately I have not shared any FRs as I have not had any interesting encounters here (yet). As I mentioned, I will be happy to share my findings, I just wanted to pick your guys brains in order not to waste my time.

Cheers.

SS69.

SolidSnake69
04-04-23, 15:00
Hello SS69. Duma is not really a mongering destination but as you indicated the Why Not is your best bet. Majikhans is the only MP I know that a girl will HJ and BJ here. There are other MPs I have not tried, tho. As for Siqui, it, too, is more of a BYO. I live just West of Dumaguete for over a year now. Retired. I have my own local go to girls that cannot be shared, sorry. And my 22 year old busty beautiful live-in girlfriend who I pay to go to school fulltime. But I also go to Angeles, Manila, Subic and Cebu occasionally to see some regulars there and I also have a brown sugar in the USA where I used to live and three enormously large breasted honies in the Dominican Republic that I visit annually. So this old goat of 67 is still hittin it having never tied the knot. Cheers and good luck. As they say if there is a will there is a way. As my good buddy also told me when I can't find something. "if it was a w* you would find it"! Haha.Hey DCups,

Sounds like you have your hands full haha!

In your experience what are the girls like in the MP and Why Not? Shame there isn't much more available in this area, but as you said if there is a will there is a way!

Cheers SS69.

D Cups
04-04-23, 22:57
Hey DCups,

Sounds like you have your hands full haha!

In your experience what are the girls like in the MP and Why Not? Shame there isn't much more available in this area, but as you said if there is a will there is a way!

Cheers SS69.Generally the girls are nice. MP girls will want an extra 500 p or 1000 p for BBBJ. Why Not girls will want 2 - 3 K. There are tons of girls in Duma as it is a university town but the vast majority want a hubby and are not P4 P.

VictorHugo999
07-05-23, 14:39
Happy for you Mr DC.

Great. To. Know there are still exceptions possible.

Victor.

Hi Guys,

Kuraku
08-16-23, 15:17
Hi Dcups,

Just wanted to know how is the sexual training of your live-in, busty, student teacher going along? Now that you have lived together for a long time, you reckon the sex is better? Does she surprise you with her sexual appetite and techniques she adapted from your training? Does she do sloppy blowjobs, CIM, anal now? What's her favourite position? You fathom that she is on the path to deliver a PSE experience?

D Cups
08-16-23, 22:41
Hi Dcups,

Just wanted to know how is the sexual training of your live-in, busty, student teacher going along? Now that you have lived together for a long time, you reckon the sex is better? Does she surprise you with her sexual appetite and techniques she adapted from your training? Does she do sloppy blowjobs, CIM, anal now? What's her favourite position? You fathom that she is on the path to deliver a PSE experience?Hi Kuraku. Yes, it has been 18 months that we have lived together. She has responded well to the training. I think she has been watching porn, too, including some of my old girlfriends sucking my dick. Still working on CIM, tho, and I am not into anal. She likes it from behind. She could give me a porn star experience with a little more training. She's 22 now. I reckon by the time she's 25 she will be a full on personal porn star.

I have to admit I still monger a lot, tho, including some local MILFs. I've got some super stacked regulars in Manila, Angeles, Subic, Pattaya and Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic that take care of me when I go there. Oh, and a brown sugar in USA when I go there annually. Cheers, buddy. Life is good!

Don Malo
09-27-23, 06:46
Hi Kuraku. Yes, it has been 18 months that we have lived together. She has responded well to the training. I think she has been watching porn, too, including some of my old girlfriends sucking my dick. Still working on CIM, tho, and I am not into anal. She likes it from behind. She could give me a porn star experience with a little more training. She's 22 now. I reckon by the time she's 25 she will be a full on personal porn star.

I have to admit I still monger a lot, tho, including some local MILFs. I've got some super stacked regulars in Manila, Angeles, Subic, Pattaya and Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic that take care of me when I go there. Oh, and a brown sugar in USA when I go there annually. Cheers, buddy. Life is good!It's not got cheating.

By the way, do you think a Filipina could be christian, housewife traditional and also do MFM threesomes with other guy. I will love to see it because it will make her my private pornstar.

My current cebuana girlfriend doesn't want to do it and I would love do it.

D Cups
11-03-23, 23:05
It's not got cheating.

By the way, do you think a Filipina could be christian, housewife traditional and also do MFM threesomes with other guy. I will love to see it because it will make her my private pornstar.

My current cebuana girlfriend doesn't want to do it and I would love do it.I dunno buddy. Hope you find it. Most are conservative but then again I had a fivesome in Subic a while back. Heaven.

Wicked Roger
11-05-23, 22:24
It's not got cheating.

My current cebuana girlfriend doesn't want to do it and I would love do it.Plenty pinays do.

Just change the girlfriend very easy.

I regularly had / have three / moresome.

My birthday was spent with my lady and 5 pinays and 2 old friends.

And another mate's wife took him Angeles and we had a8 in the room (4 male 4 female) - had a cracking time!

So look to change if yours is unwilling IMHO.

Don Malo
11-09-23, 13:24
Plenty pinays do.

Just change the girlfriend very easy.

I regularly had / have three / moresome.

My birthday was spent with my lady and 5 pinays and 2 old friends.

And another mate's wife took him Angeles and we had a8 in the room (4 male 4 female) - had a cracking time!

So look to change if yours is unwilling IMHO.But how many pinays could do threesomes and sex like a pornstar and at the same time be a nice housewife with many kids and willpower? I mean, a perfect trad wife maybe don't fits well with some threesomes with other mate a few times yearly to see her like a working girl for fun.

I can't fuck other girls because I'm not a cheater, but I want many kids and nice housewife catholic. I have doubts if it could fit with 2 or 3 threesomes MFM yearly.

For other side, I love my girlfriend and for my break is hard because I don't want to see her sad.

Goferring
11-09-23, 18:10
But how many pinays could do threesomes and sex like a pornstar and at the same time be a nice housewife with many kids and willpower? I mean, a perfect trad wife maybe don't fits well with some threesomes with other mate a few times yearly to see her like a working girl for fun.

I can't fuck other girls because I'm not a cheater, but I want many kids and nice housewife catholic. I have doubts if it could fit with 2 or 3 threesomes MFM yearly.

For other side, I love my girlfriend and for my break is hard because I don't want to see her sad.Gang bangs have been supported by the Church for millennia. Confession, Penance and Forgiveness were developed for that very purpose. God's always short on cash so Tithes can also be used as a layaway plan to have those pesky mortal sins absolved.

I'd be far more worried about telling a preferred Pina that I want to fuck her friends than any risk of eternal damnation.

I speak from experience: this is not a conversation to be had in the kitchen nor around sharp objects. 😳.

Good luck. G.

Don Malo
11-09-23, 20:04
Gang bangs have been supported by the Church for millennia. Confession, Penance and Forgiveness were developed for that very purpose. God's always short on cash so Tithes can also be used as a layaway plan to have those pesky mortal sins absolved.

I'd be far more worried about telling a preferred Pina that I want to fuck her friends than any risk of eternal damnation.

I speak from experience: this is not a conversation to be had in the kitchen nor around sharp objects. 😳.

Good luck. G.Yes jajajaj. I can't fuck other women and I don't want also. I said to fuck with other mate to see her as a pornstar jejeje. But you are right jeje.

Jarango
11-10-23, 00:52
this is not a conversation to be had in the kitchen nor around sharp objects. 😳..Hookers only see this as a double or more payout. Women are conservative, even hookers don't want to risk their white buffalo wandering off. It takes a very special combination to get more somes. Maybe Wicked Roger has it. Most of us do not and we have been watching too much lesbian porno.

I have had hookers shy in front of their friends abut up to mischief without them. These wmwen might have fked around back on the farm but not like that, not in more somes.