PDA

View Full Version : Joao Pessoa

Admin
10-08-04, 16:07
Please select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

J Wadd
10-09-04, 04:29
This report is about 10 months old, but it should still be fairly accurate on the basics. Also, there're are a few more J.P. posts in the "Other Areas" section.

Well, the scene here is pretty primative. No boites, discos, termas or sex-clubs to speak of -- which is unbelievable in a city of this size (appartently there's one ultra-low-end boite in Centro that taxi drivers wouldn't even take me too 'cause it's too dangerous!).

But, despite all of this, there's an o.k. SW scene along the beach. The action starts just in front of the can't-miss round-about that has a Banco do Brasil a little up the street (away from the ocean). The SW scene runs north up the beach for about a 1/4 mile. On any given night, there're about 50 girls workin' it. Many surprisingly cute.

Many of the girls also hang out in the numerous open-air bars. If you see a girl (or girls) hangin' out solo and giving you the eye, well, enough said. The girls seemed to cluster on the far end of this section of beach, just past the last internet cafe, and running on for about another 1000 feet (again, all of this is "to the north" -- or, "with the sea to your consistent right").

Prices were the standard 50R. Irritatingly, there're no sex-motels close by. You have to jump into a cab and drive out to the big sex-motel complex on the outskirts of town (about 10-15R via cab). No big deal, but I personally hate these sex-motels. They typically take too much time to get to, get you a room, get you the bill, then a cab, etc. Maybe I should get back into the habit of bringing the girls back to my hotel room.

I'm sure I missed some basics in this city. I looked and looked and questioned about 10 cabbies -- and no one knew of any significant boites, discos, etc. Again, weird in a city this size. Maybe you'll have better luck.

Happy Hunting,
JWadd

Paolino
10-09-04, 11:10
For sure there's something more in that city; i never was there though but "Los Raimundos" (a Ramones soundalike punk-band) sings a song that's called "puteiro em Joao Pessoa"...i wonder where that comes from....something's gotta hide under that!

Cheers!

Cachorro
10-11-04, 07:40
Gaucho, went there on a Tuesday in low season. Thanks RioNut for the tip.

Gaucho is a big house (ranch style / sitio). It's clean and has polite staff, different areas to hang out (television, lounge, music with a small dance-floor space, outdoor patio, swimming pool).

On the night I went, there were about 12 girls, rating from 5 to 8 (only 1 or 2 would rate an 8). There were maybe a total of 12 guys there at various times of night. It was not common to see guys taking a programa with the garotas there, so your choice should be pretty good. They say there are more people on weekends. I arrived at 8:30pm and pretty much all the girls that were going to arrive were already there (they live in-house, AFAIK).

Prices
- R$50 to take out girl to a hotel (you can arrange her to stay until the next day if you want).
- There are rooms in-house, R$50 to the casa to take the girl to the room (this might be R$30 in reality, but I think I received the gringo surcharge).
- Either option you take you need to negotiate the programa with the girl and pay her directly. Most ask R$150, or maybe R$100 if they stay at the sitio. You could maybe negotiate this down a bit, I didn“t try too hard (got 2.5 hours at the sitio for R$100).
- Can of beer R$3, Martini R$4 (girls will ask for drinks)

Telephone 237-9996 (closed Mondays)

It is located on the outskirts of town, cab ride from the beach is about R$25 on the night-time rate. There are some other boates in the same area (bairro José América), but people say Gaucho is easily the best.

To give a comparison with Fortaleza, FTL has the advantage of being a dance-club atmosphere and you can watch the girls dance (not much of this at Gaucho, it“s more just lounging and talking). The girls' attitudes are about the same as the ones in Fortaleza (there is a whole variety of attitudes, from nasty all the way to wonderful). Last night I ended up with a wonderful. :D

Rendorseg
01-01-06, 16:26
Hi - I maybe heading up to JP soon and was wondering if anyone had more info on the scene there? I shall be looking for those hidden temas and other local sites there.
thanks
Rendorseg

Pluto2
01-01-06, 20:09
http://feriasbrasil.terra.com.br/

This is a travel site with lots of usefull info. good for most of Brazil

My guess is that this area is low-key with privates and the out of town place previously mentioned. The wives will watch the loud places like hawks.

In other latin countries the coutry girls come in to work but only if they can't be easily noticed.

Brazilian guys do motorcycle tour through area, some good insights:
http://www.motoviagem.com.br/jp_xlx350nordeste.htm

Magic2000
05-27-08, 20:39
I was wondering if anyone here has any fairly current info on which clubs/bars I can go to to find regular girls in Joao Pessoa. I am at this moment in an area called Cabo Branco in Joao Pessoa. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Magic

Henry R
12-15-08, 06:35
I had never been to Joao Passou. However, on my trip to Brazil last month I met a few GDPs who were originally from there and they were great looking, so I was interested in visiting it.

I was in Salvador last month and saw a programa girl a couple of times. She is originally from Joao Passou. I asked her if JP had action and she told me there were lots of discos, programa girls etc, plus nice beaches. It sounded great. But then I read J Wadd's old report from four years ago (see below) where he wrote JP had very little in the way of discos or boites. Who should I believe?
And what about the beaches, are they nice?

Sperto
12-15-08, 07:44
I had never been to Joao Passou. However, on my trip to Brazil last month I met a few GDPs who were originally from there and they were great looking, so I was interested in visiting it.

I was in Salvador last month and saw a programa girl a couple of times. She is originally from Joao Passou. I asked her if JP had action and she told me there were lots of discos, programa girls etc, plus nice beaches. It sounded great. But then I read J Wadd's old report from four years ago (see below) where he wrote JP had very little in the way of discos or boites. Who should I believe?
And what about the beaches, are they nice?
Joćo Pessoa, not Joao Passou (actually that was a kind of a fun name).
I can't help you with any boites in JP. When I've been there I've been busy with regular girls.

Beaches. You have one very famous beach outside JP. Praia Tambaba. The beach is very beautiful. It's a nude beach. I didn't know that the first time I went there. I got surprised when the security guys ordered me to strip before entering the beach.

I'm not into nude beaches but I enjoyed Tambaba, even though it felt a bit strange sitting in the bar naked drinking beer surrounded by tanned bundas. :D

Playing beach volley naked was also a new experience.

Perkele
12-15-08, 11:00
Not much happening here. I've been in JP for a week and this beach is getting old.
I haven't had time to look, but I'm sure that there is no such place where one could sit down and just talk to the service providers. There are few street walkers, but the process is rather mechanical and quick (I like to talk to them to find out just a bit more...)

Lots of beautiful women here though and they do show interest.

One thing is that what they say about paraibans is true, no service. If you go to restaurant they may ignore you for 20 minutes easily.

Good part is that there are no foreign tourist here. This is almost vigin soil to explore.

Vaughnyb1
10-20-09, 22:14
I'm in Joao Pessoa and will stay here for six months. The women are beautiful here but this is not a good mongering place, no scene for that. My advice would be to bring your girl friend or wife here to have a nice quiet life. Or meet somebody on the web from here.

The city itself is great. Only 600, 00 residents, beautiful beaches and coral reefs, modern buildings and infrastructure, low crime rate, cheap prices and beautiful women.

I'll be here for the next 6 months!

Fx Dude
01-09-12, 23:59
Vaughnboy and others. I will be in JP for a couple weeks. Looking for a couple massage parlors, the kind that look legit but offer a rub-and-tug or the thailandesa. Any help please.

Thanks

Lonzof
03-25-12, 15:27
Fx Dude

What did you find out regarding JP? Any mongering locations worth mentioning? I was invited to JP in Sept by a brasilian and was very curious about.

Lonzof.

Vaughnboy and others. I will be in JP for a couple weeks. Looking for a couple massage parlors, the kind that look legit but offer a rub-and-tug or the thailandesa. Any help please.

Thanks

BlancoVikingo
10-03-13, 19:41
This seems to be a Paradise.

Cost of living half of Rio de Janeiro.

Beach equally beautiful.

Low crime rates.

Perfect climate.

Very attractive mixed females.

Like Chiang-Mai, but with a splendid beach, without criminality and the latin female hot mix.

Perfect for long vacations.

Learn basic Portuguese and go there and find the woman of your dreams. On site, not on a dating site. If internet, use FB.

No tourists since Cristobal Colon came here 1500!

I know. Portuguese is a hell of a language to learn, but the Illusion of having found Paradise. Makes it worth a try to learn it.

BlancoVikingo
10-06-13, 00:21
I'm in Joao Pessoa and will stay here for six months. The women are beautiful here but this is not a good mongering place, no scene for that. My advice would be to bring your girl friend or wife here to have a nice quiet life. Or meet somebody on the web from here.

The city itself is great. Only 600, 00 residents, beautiful beaches and coral reefs, modern buildings and infrastructure, low crime rate, cheap prices and beautiful women.

I'll be here for the next 6 months!"Joćo Pessoa has high crime rates, especially homicide. With 581 homicides in 2010, [8] of which less than 10% were solved, and a population of 716, 042, [9] its crime rate reached 81. 1 homicides per 100,000 population. It is more than 8 times higher than the maximum tolerable rate of less than 10 homicides per 100,000 people according to the World Health Organization. It has also been listed as the 10th most violent city in the world in 2012 according to a recent study published[10] and considered epidemically violent overtaking figures from Iraq after war. [11] Nevertheless, although most homicides occur in poorer parts of the city, armed robberies, gang sackings in restaurants and kidnappings are also common in wealthier parts. [12] Occasionally, ordinary wealthier people are also victims of homicides[13].

Sperto
01-14-19, 20:53
Joćo Pessoa is a quite pleasant city to spend a few days. Stay in the Tambaś area. In the evening the orla is crowded with people strolling or sitting in the bars. Joćo Pessoa have a atmosphere of "the old Brazil", like how most of Brazil was 25 years ago. I havn't seen any gringos at all. The girls gives a lot of attention to gringos.

I havn't tried any P4P but I've noticed several streetwalkers along the orla looking for customers. The same on the backstreets.

Sperto
02-01-23, 18:38
Joćo Pessoa continues to be a pleasant pearl in Nordeste. Lots of goodlooking girls in the Tambaś area. Many good bars and restaurants along the orla. Several streetwalkers looking for business. Behind the handicraft square is a boate called "Gringos Bar". I didn't go there but my impression is that the place is some kind of strip club.

P. S Beware of crackudos on some backstreets.

Sperto
02-01-23, 19:29
Jacuma lies south of Joćo Pessoa. Brazil's first nude beach, Tambaba, lies south of Jacuma. Tambaba has a smaller part that's a normal beach. To reach the nude beach you'll have to pass some stairs between two large rocks. There are lots of rules on the signs. One rule is that men without the company of women are not allowed. I went there with a GF. The beach is among one of the most beautiful I'v seen in Brazil.

The visitors are a mixture professional nudists, couples and lots of groups of girls who never been to a nudist beach. In contrary to european nude beaches Tambaba has a younger crowd. I've been to Tambaba several times before, but this year it was crazy. The beach was full of supersexy girls. Many groups who go there bring lots of alcohol and music boxes. At 9 AM they start to party and dance naked. Some couples were f*king in the water.

We got to know many nice people who invited us to share their whisky, food etc. There were some older guys who brought 3-4 young girls each. Some couples obviously had the intention of swinging. I wouldn't mind f*cking their girlfriends, but I won't share my GF. The girls were very teasing, I had three young girls in front of me. Every time they went to pick a beer from the cooler they made sure I noticed when they bent over.

Around 4 PM the scene changed. Dozens of couples went to the same small bay. All the couples hugging and letting the waves push the into other couples. It was free for touching. We ended up leaving, but some of our new friends told us there used to be some orgies at night-time.

Two very memorable days at Tambaba. Photos is only allowed if the people are aware of it. Of course some people sneaked of some photos anyway. I ended up with some fifty photos.

Cannoli
02-21-23, 19:37
Jacuma lies south of Joo Pessoa. Brazil's first nude beach, Tambaba, lies south of Jacuma. Tambaba has a smaller part that's a normal beach. To reach the nude beach you'll have to pass some stairs between two large rocks. There are lots of rules on the signs. One rule is that men without the company of women are not allowed. I went there with a GF. The beach is among one of the most beautiful I'v seen in Brazil.

The visitors are a mixture professional nudists, couples and lots of groups of girls who never been to a nudist beach. In contrary to european nude beaches Tambaba has a younger crowd. I've been to Tambaba several times before, but this year it was crazy. The beach was full of supersexy girls. Many groups who go there bring lots of alcohol and music boxes. At 9 AM they start to party and dance naked. Some couples were f*king in the water.

We got to know many nice people who invited us to share their whisky, food etc. There were some older guys who brought 3-4 young girls each. Some couples obviously had the intention of swinging. I wouldn't mind f*cking their girlfriends, but I won't share my GF. The girls were very teasing, I had three young girls in front of me. Every time they went to pick a beer from the cooler they made sure I noticed when they bent over.

Around 4 PM the scene changed. Dozens of couples went to the same small bay. All the couples hugging and letting the waves push the into other couples. It was free for touching. We ended up leaving, but some of our new friends told us there used to be some orgies at night-time.This beach was great. One thing to note, is that you can only enter with women by your side. Great beach, and extremely beautiful location.

Also I took a look at Gringos Irish Pub, it is indeed a bar that is very friendly for prostitutes. It starts to get busy after midnight and stays open late. Reminds me of an Emporio 37 in Rio De Janeiro.

Nrlmus
05-08-23, 17:50
I PMed Sperto who seem to be a real Sperto in all things Northeast but never got a response so am trying here.

Planning a return to Joao Pessoa that last time I thought looked like one of the Brazil's lesser known treasures but I thought so from a distance. I got stuck in Ibis at the far end of Cabo Branco beach and never got to see the city in two days that I spent there. Thinking of spending 4-7 days there this time. I'd be coming from Rio and coming back to Sao Paulo to return home.

Could anyone help me with some info? How long do you think is long enough for Joao Pessoa? Where should I stay to be close to action and right on the beach? The Tambaś neighborhood keeps popping up but I'm not where action end there and more remote areas begin? Are ladies easily available and where is the best place to meet them? Are hotels in Joao Pessoa girl-friendly? What about AirBnBs? How could I make sure that I'd be able to bring over the guest?

Whatever you can help me with I'd appreciate greatly.

I speak descent Portuguese so communication won't be a problem.

Nrlmus
05-28-23, 19:50
Predicably there isn't a lot of mongering to do in Joao Pessoa but it's there.

As I already mentioned privately to one of the prominent members of this forum, Joao Pessoa is one beautiful little city, and if you consider retirement in Brazil, in safe, nearly crime free environment, which is still very much a city you could hardly do better than Joao Pessoa. Joao Pessoa strip might not be as lively and saturated as Ave. Atlantica but it's longer and can hold its own. Add to that gorgeous Tambaba beach meant exclusively for couples where you have no choice but to go bare, and few more not nudist beaches that I'the be keeping to myself all of this only an hour's drive from the city and some just may end up thinking that they discovered the best place on earth. In fact, some already do.

Locals claim that Joao Pessoa's been recognized as a place with highest quality of life in Brazil. I wouldn't put it past them.

But I'm not here to write a tourist brochure for Joao Pessoa, although I already did. There is some mongering to be had in the city. All this comes courtesy of the taxi driver who gave us a city tour. My traveling GF and I did manage to score 3-some with cute little Morena that we picked up on the orla who does great massage and whatever else, and this girl can down some serious shots too. Unless you feel yourself truly capable I strongly advise against going toe to toe with her in drinking competition. Chances are your ego shall be hurt. Also, at my age it's nice to still be able to wake up on the road flanked by a Negra and a Morena followed by some serious switcheroo and high-quality neck massage. That was a one off though, but I'm sure there is much more to be had.

Joao Pessoa boardwalk which for our purposes would include beaches of Tambau and Cabo Branco is about 8 km long. All along the strip you'd find restaurants of varied quality with better quality restaurants located closer to Ponta dos Seixas on Cabo Branco. All along the beach there is nightlife, bands playing, people dancing mostly forro, and GDPs (ladies for hire). The girls along the olra are very sporadic. We quickly found one. I'm sure there is plenty more.

During the day we saw GDP standing in front of Ibis hotel, but you can find most of the action behind it on Rua the Mata. Apparently, that's the only place where you can find them during the day. We saw three. The quality? Look, I saw few women in Scandallo that I'the consider mildly speaking unattractive who were all occupied by the excited potential clientele so I no longer consider myself as someone who should be trusted on quality.

Apparently, Joao Pessoa's answer to Vila Mimosa is called Rua de Areas in the old part of town (I can picture someone's who we all know and love antenna going up already). That's where you suppose to find ladies standing in front of the doors waiting for you. They won't be of Scandallo quality but hey, also far from Scandallo prices. Rua de Areas is nighttime activity only, we passed there during the day and it looks exactly how it sounds. If somebody gets there at night and doesn't find what I'm describing, I'the be surprised. SWs could also be found in small park called Pavilho do Cha. All this according to our taxi driver.

The only boate in town is called Efectu's Drinks Bar. It's located close to the airport. According to our taxi driver the ladies there are bem selectionado. Opens at 8 pm. We were planning to take Uber there on our 2nd and last night there but the 3-some with morena on orla and by God, that was some great neck massage! Got in the way. God damn it I feel my pain!

Didn't find anything of interest in frequently mentioned Gringo Irish Bar. It seemed like a popular enough bar where people come to drink beer and play darts. There are also few old TV screens with suggestive movies playing on the background. I guess that would make people think that there must be some hobbying to be done there too. When I mentioned Gringo's to our taxi driver as a potential hobbying destination he just shrugged his shoulders. I'm sure there'd be an occasional GDP stopping by too from time to time but nothing dedicated. I think you'd be more opt to find them just walking up and down orla.

There'the be next time.

Now onto famed Tambaba beach. The beach is beautiful. It has gorgeous rock formations, palms on top of rocks, warm calm pools of water in the middle of those formations you could easily monopolize. Now it's off season, and the ocean on Tambaba is not calm. There were few more naked couples with everybody who are there seemingly enjoying being there. People say it could be packed, and it's much tighter controlled who they let in from September on. I believe it.

There is Possada of Tambaba right on the beach. From what I understand one of its rules, unless it gets cold is that the clothes must stay off.

And the last, I found people to be significantly more reserved than in Rio, and even in Sao Paulo. They're still nice and polite and take it for what it is.

Spidy
06-06-23, 00:04
Joao Pessoa. Predicably there isn't a lot of mongering to do in Joao Pessoa but it's there. ...
Good Report and a nice little update on the Joao Pessoa (JP) area.

JP for me back in 2005, was a bit disappointing, to the point where I don't remember much, other than a very flat cold hard beach (name I forget), a very dull and overcast 2-days of cloudy rainy weather and a mediocre session with girl, I don't remember where I meet. It's the only Brazilian NE city, that I've somehow managed to forget.

Apparently, Joao Pessoa's answer to Vila Mimosa is called Rua de Areas in the old part of town ... Nice turn of phrase w/r to giving the reader a "visual heads-up", in relation to VM in RJ and what a visitor might expect from the said area.

But really, if VM in RJ is the baseline (and a 10), on a scale of 1 to 10, where does this JP's Rua de Areas, rate in comparison? (Or was I reading too much into your turn of phrase?)

The only boate in town is called Efectu's Drinks Bar. It's located close to the airport. According to our taxi driver the ladies there are bem selectionado. Opens at 8 pm. We were planning to take Uber there on our 2nd and last night there but the 3-some with morena on orla and by God, that was some great neck massage! ... Well, I guess we shall have to wait and see, in the next report to find out, if Efectu's Drinks Bar, was JP's answer to SP's Scandallo (to use a turn of phrase)? ...kkkk!

Well for me, in that neck of the Brazilian NE woods, I think Recife and Maceio were definitely more memorable fun cities, nicer beaches and better P4P locations. However, thanks to your report, it seems JP, is worthy of a second chance...of sorts?

Nrlmus
06-06-23, 05:05
Good Report and a nice little update on the Joao Pessoa (JP) area.

JP for me back in 2005, was a bit disappointing, to the point where I don't remember much, other than a very flat cold hard beach (name I forget), a very dull and overcast 2-days of cloudy rainy weather and a mediocre session with girl, I don't remember where I meet. It's the only Brazilian NE city, that I've somehow managed to forget.

Nice turn of phrase w/r to giving the reader a "visual heads-up", in relation to VM in RJ and what a visitor might expect from the said area.

But really, if VM in RJ is the baseline (and a 10), on a scale of 1 to 10, where does this JP's Rua de Areas, rate in comparison? (Or was I reading too much into your turn of phrase?)

Well, I guess we shall have to wait and see, in the next report to find out, if Efectu's Drinks Bar, was JP's answer to SP's Scandallo (to use a turn of phrase)? ...kkkk!

Well for me, in that neck of the Brazilian NE woods, I think Recife and Maceio were definitely more memorable fun cities, nicer beaches and better P4P locations. However, thanks to your report, it seems JP, is worthy of a second chance...of sorts?I liked JP. It was my 2nd time there. The beaches were great. We were there off season but wheather was still quite agreeable, especially following much colder Rio, let alone SP. Paraiba is a rich little state by Brazilian standards. Everything clean, the sugar cane fields are beautiful and well taken care of. It becomes especially apparent after you cross into neighboring Pernabuco, and Recife.

I think you're reading way too much into my description of Rua de Areas and Efectu Bar. First of all both descriptions are second hand, based on what our taxi driver told us and second, there is mongering to be had in JP for sure but if mongering is your prime reason for traveling you may want to pick some other place. As you yourself said nearby Recife would give 100's of times more options.

Sperto
01-23-24, 10:45
I spent some time in Joćo Pessoa. Nothing new to add. IMO the streetwalkers in the Tambaś area is the most interesting part. However I wouldn't recommenmd Joćo Pessoa for purely mongering.

Sperto
01-23-24, 11:11
I spent four days in Jacuma. Jacuma itself is nothing special. My main interest is Tambaba, the most beautiful nude beach in Brazil. The beach is breathtakingly beautiful. I went there everyday. It can be a hassle to get a transport back to Jacuma. Ubder is just about impossible to find for the return trip. Me and my GF caught rides with people we met on the beach.

Same rules as before on the nude beach. No single men are allowed. Two of the days I went there the women were in a large majority. I love the mixture of veteran nudists, couples and groups of curious tourist girls. The majority are between 18 and 40 years and many of the women are really fit. Quite a few with silicon tits. Some old rich guys brings several girls to the beach, obviously professional girls. It feels unreal when you see all these lovely naked women walking around. Large tits, small tits, shaved pussys, jairy pussys and asses of all sizes.

Most people bring large cooler bags filled with food, beer and wine. There is a great party atmosphere. People behave well. No openly fucking on the beach. They do some fucking in the water or sneak up in the bushes on the small hill. I'm not into swinging, but we got several invitations from other couples.

As usual, around 4 PM some areas of the beach turns into mini-orgies.

Reemeber that photos is only allowed if the people are aware of it. I got some fantastic photos on the nude beach.