PDA

View Full Version : KOS in Colombia

Pages : 1 2 [3]

King of Sluts
11-27-08, 15:18
Freaking November in Colombia is like a constant rain cloud, never freaking stops raining here. After December 10t the rain starts to clear out. The girls here in Colombia, at least the really hot prepago ones, all seem to go to Panama to work, lately Lima, Peru, and many go to Bogota.

My reports are being partially deleted and edited by yours truly, not nibs, but rather the famous Mr. Jackson. Thats alright, but when he edits the writings, the writings do not come across as clear. E2002, just because you are black and ashamed is not my problem. I am just informing the african american culture that you will not be treated well in any part of Colombia. In another words, make sure you bring alot of money to prove the colombian people they are incorrect.

King of Sluts
12-12-08, 01:14
Guys,

In relation to the five bedroom apartment in Laureles, the pictures are not accurate. The guy screwed up the pictures, the inside of the apartment and the outside of the apartment are not the same. The apartment is at the corner of Nutibara and Jardin, but the pictures do not match. Either way, 50 bucks for a room is a decent price, but remember, the roof is falling in on that apartment. A buddy of mine told me that.

In relation to the mansion, guys, your pictures are being taken as you walk into the mansion. Right above the Conisa Ramon H real estate company, they have a investigation taking pictures of everyone that enters the mansion. I think it has to deal with tax evasion.

KOS

King of Sluts
12-23-08, 03:46
Casas in and around the city. Bello, in bello their is one spot that I found when I was in bello numerous times when I was dating my ex fifteen year old girl friend. Just because she was fifteen, does not mean that I slept with her (LOL), it means that we had a comittment. (LOL) Anyways, no I did not find her at a whorrrehouse, I found her at the movies in Niquia, outside of Exito.

Anyways the casa in bello is right of the park of parque de bello, it is a bar with girls working at the bar with back rooms for nailing the girl. Never found any other in bello, as most of the girls from bello make their way south to work. The south in itagui, there are many, especially in sabaneta. I also heard their is this swingers club that is open 24 hours a day, many prepagos working their all day. But I heard you have to bring another girl their, just what I heard. Also, it is 240, 000 pesos just to enter the swingers club, kind of pricey.

KOS

El Minetero
12-23-08, 05:29
I would like to know if there are any 'modern' facilities in Bello, like apartments, stores, malls, gyms, internet, or is it all colonial style 'rustico'?

KT

Tom 33
12-23-08, 16:06
I would like to know if there are any 'modern' facilities in Bello, like apartments, stores, malls, gyms, internet, or is it all colonial style 'rustico'?

KTBello has a population of around 375,000 and abuts Medellín. It has an Exito around which a mall has been built across from the Niquia metro station. Several groups of apartment buildings have been constructed near that Exito. I have used the Internet several times in a place across the street from Exito. Niquia is a barrio in Bello.

Parque de Bello is very nice and has a lot of shops and clubs nearby.

El Minetero
12-25-08, 03:41
Does the breeze in the valley predominately flow in one direction, North to South, or South to North? I'd prefer to live where the air enters the valley, rather than where it exits.

KT

VipMedellin
12-30-08, 01:10
Sir:

I do not know who you are but I would like to tell that everything that you are saying is not true.

If you have somebody that I have done anything wrong please bring him foward.

It looks like you are saying a bunch of lies to harm my business I have helped many prople and continue to do so unfortunely people are trying to harm other people by posting lies.

All of my prices are on my website therefore it is imposible for me to over charge people.

I do not know your motivation for hindering me in this way.

have you ever done business with me?

To finish my website has all of my information and by the way the comment on charging for public property you could have come up with something more original I do not park cars I own a Hotel.

Hope you have a wonderfull new year and welcome you to come to my hotel anytime you want and then you can write your own report accurately.

Danger warning, fellow friends of mine have done business with Albert Licht, and he is jacking around people for money. Word hit me last night Albert Licht is stealing money from clients. When you stay at his residence, he wil try to hit you up for any charge. He even tries to charge for street parking even though it is public property.

He also is overcharging apartment rentals and overcharging gringos for buying condos in Medellin. He puffs the price up as much as possible to screw the gringo. He tries to collect double the commisiion, one from the client and one from the seller of condominium. Be carefull, he is a money hungry gringo screwer who will do anything to steal from you.

I also heard he is jacking people around on visas, thats what a buddy of mine said from canada. He charges a full year visa but only gives you half a year validity. He tries to get you to buy two visas in one year rather than the one visa. He basically is trying to screw you out of money.

King of Sluts
01-05-09, 04:19
Mongers and Non- Pro Chasers,

When you come to Colombia, make sure to protect your wallet, these people want to separate you from your money as soon as possible. I mean, they are street smart, very street smart. Be aware of the poor locals, they want your money, especially the girls that are poor working as pros. Most of them have boyfriends from there same street in their barrio. They could care less about the girngos, they just want the money.

KOS

Aussie Greg
01-06-09, 14:15
I hope these guy's are paying there tazes and also advising DIAS and have all there papers in order !!

Aussie Greg

[QUOTE=King of Sluts]Guys,

In relation to the five bedroom apartment in Laureles, the pictures are not accurate. The guy screwed up the pictures, the inside of the apartment and the outside of the apartment are not the same. The apartment is at the corner of Nutibara and Jardin, but the pictures do not match. Either way, 50 bucks for a room is a decent price, but remember, the roof is falling in on that apartment. A buddy of mine told me that.

Hi King of Sluts good lookin´ out on the picture thing, the pics of the outside were definitely not of this apartment building.

The pics that Malodr took were of the neighboring buildings to show the area. The building is hard to photograph because of the trees on Nutibara.

The interior photos are correct.

I have a retractable roof just like the pizza place accross the street.

It´s called Jeno´s. Neat place but I like economical Colombian places.

King of Sluts
01-26-09, 23:35
First of all, who the hell gave Aussie permission to post on thread, this thread is only for warriors, not meatheads with little dicks. (LOL) Also, Nibu Raphel is back, thats great, looking forward to hearing from that chap, its been along time, he is funny, just have to get used to him.

Ok, getting tired of MDE, so I took a detour to Periera, manizales, and armenia in three days. Currentley in Periera, leaving for the other two tomorrow. Do I like Periera, yes, the girls are great, the food is great, but I am not a fan of the layout of the city. It is kind of jumbled up and I like things laid out more with more space. The downtown area of periera reminds me a little of downtown centro Medellin, except periera is a nicer. The non-pros will actually talk to you first, kind of funny, they like to break the ice, cool girls, outgoing. Country paisa girls with a different accent. The pros are also sexy, they are mostly girls who work between Bogota and pereira. Nice girls, sexy, but typical money grubbing *****s.

I will give a good report when I leave all three cities, so far so good.

KOS

Manizales911
02-01-09, 20:14
KOS,

I have been to Manizales 20 times in the last two years and have yet to see a single American,not one.

I know of two that live there but I have been to Cable Plaza a million times and have yet to run into anyone that spoke english let alone an American.

King of Sluts
02-02-09, 00:30
Manizales 911,

I saw one American dude their eating at El Corral, right in front food court, he was with his colombiana, he was American. I talked to the security guy that works at the mall, he says that Americans occasionally do come in with shorts, I do not think he was lying.

I never saw any other Americans their at all, just in Cable Plaza, most likely cause no one speaks English. There will never be that many Americans there because they do not speak any Spanish.

I do like the Juan valdez area, pretty sweet. But I do not think that their is enough going on in the city to be able to live their year round. I like it, but just not enough to keep one occupied.

Great city, just too small, especially if you are from a big city in the united states.

KOS

Cabroncito
02-02-09, 05:16
There is a guy who runs and american dating service in Manizales, but it is geared toward mail order brides. He rents expensive apts near cable plaza. Obviously not an idea I have entertained.

I have never seen one of these clowns walking around in shorts and their prepagos thank god. Hopefully they will stay in Medellin and not head to Cali or Pereira and get shot or worse.

One thing you did not mention, it rains in manizales, I mean it rains alot like almost every day. Much more than any other place in Colombia. Other than that it is a great stomping ground.

KOS,

I have been to Manizales 20 times in the last two years and have yet to see a single American,not one.

I know of two that live there but I have been to Cable Plaza a million times and have yet to run into anyone that spoke english let alone an American.

Manizales911
02-02-09, 08:09
Manizales 911,

I saw one American dude their eating at El Corral, right in front food court, he was with his colombiana, he was American. I talked to the security guy that works at the mall, he says that Americans occasionally do come in with shorts, I do not think he was lying.

I never saw any other Americans their at all, just in Cable Plaza, most likely cause no one speaks English. There will never be that many Americans there because they do not speak any Spanish.

I do like the Juan valdez area, pretty sweet. But I do not think that their is enough going on in the city to be able to live their year round. I like it, but just not enough to keep one occupied.

Great city, just too small, especially if you are from a big city in the united states.

KOSKOS,

I wasn't questioning your honesty I was just saying that I personally have never seen any Americans in my many trips to Manizales.The dude with his novia at El Corral was probably me.You are correct in your reasoning why there isn't and probably will never be any Americans in that area and that is just fine with me.

Manizales911
02-02-09, 08:14
There is a guy who runs and american dating service in Manizales, but it is geared toward mail order brides. He rents expensive apts near cable plaza. Obviously not an idea I have entertained.

I have never seen one of these clowns walking around in shorts and their prepagos thank god. Hopefully they will stay in Medellin and not head to Cali or Pereira and get shot or worse.

One thing you did not mention, it rains in manizales, I mean it rains alot like almost every day. Much more than any other place in Colombia. Other than that it is a great stomping ground.The guy with the apts. and the dating service is one of the two guys I know,not a friend just an acquaintance.I used to rent from him prior to getting my own place.His new apts. Though expensive are super nice.

King of Sluts
02-16-09, 02:49
Guys,

Anything that advertises to gringos, americans, europeans is usually marked up 300 percent to take advantage of you guys in colombia. This date for a week or two weeks is a big rip off, they are usuing these poor girls form the barrio who are accustomed to making 200 dollars a month. Think about, they are jacking you gringos. Of course I am a gringo, but it is a shame when I see you guys getting taken adavantage of.

KOS

MiamiHeatLuver
02-16-09, 20:12
Guys,

Anything that advertises to gringos, americans, europeans is usually marked up 300 percent to take advantage of you guys in colombia. This date for a week or two weeks is a big rip off, they are usuing these poor girls form the barrio who are accustomed to making 200 dollars a month. Think about, they are jacking you gringos. Of course I am a gringo, but it is a shame when I see you guys getting taken adavantage of.

KOSKOS, alot of people dont like you here, I on the other hand agree many times of what you have you have to say here! Its more of a thing of you saying things that people do not want to hear. I think of you more of a guy who just speaks "off the cuff"

Tiny 12
02-17-09, 03:32
I will give a good report when I leave all three cities, so far so good.

KOSSo are you really going to write a good report, or are you just a tease? You call yourself King of Sluts. Sluts don't tease, they provide the goods.

King of Sluts
02-17-09, 19:32
Miami Heat,

Sure their are plenty of guys here whom do not like hearing the truth, it hurts them, but you no what, if they do not like what I am saying, then do not come to my thread. I am not soliciting business, advertising my business, or in any way, form, shape, looking to make a buck off the ISG board. These money hungry suckers are pissed because probably I open their mind to reality, and do not give their money to the gringo hunters; ie Vip, mansion, Medellin apartments, etc.

For example, that aussi andy dude rents apartments three times the offical price, I mean, come on already, he is abusing the americans. Just trying to jack them for every penny.

Tiny 12, well, I have the reports, and all the locations to go, but their are too many people using my information and not giving input into the board. But I will tell you that Perieira has the best pay for play scene, by far the best scene. Periera is better than Manizales, armenia all day.

KOS

Neworlean
02-18-09, 03:55
You are completely right about the aussi guys prices. I thought he was crazzy when he told me the weekly prices. When I say assie guy, I don't mean Greg. I mean the guy running some apartment website.

Tiny 12
02-20-09, 00:37
Tiny 12, well, I have the reports, and all the locations to go, but their are too many people using my information and not giving input into the board. But I will tell you that Perieira has the best pay for play scene, by far the best scene. Periera is better than Manizales, armenia all day.

KOSCome on KOS. You said you'd write a report on Pereira and Manizales. If you are a man of integrity you should follow through. These places don't have much info, the results of your research are badly needed.

King of Sluts
02-22-09, 18:45
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted pursuant to the restrictions in the Colombia Forum prohibiting negative posts, said restriction being necessary to thwart the Serial Antagonists who would seek to destroy this forum as part of their strategy to dissuade anyone from visiting what they consider their private playground in Colombia.

In other words, if you don't have something positive to say, then please don't post. Thanks!

King of Sluts
02-24-09, 01:57
I'm pissed off! , that previous writing was a masterpiece, it took me 30 minutes to organize one of the funniest posts on this board. Jackson should have said " I hope someone. As one of the best posts ever". But instead he bans it, it was funny guys, trust me.

Alrighty then, Kos likes periera, when in periera, stay close to parque lago, it is the center of everything. I stayed at the Luxor Hotel, no we are not in las vegas at all, but it was in the center of everything. The Funny thing is when I went to the best girl casa, FLORES FRESCAS, a business owned by some homo, most of the girls were from Antioquia, it was funny. But great service can be had. You will find the poorer the girl the better the service. It is true, and to be honest, price does not always equate with service. When you stay close to parque lago, you walk north to all the casas and regular houses. The one house, which was a dump, called the hottest girls that work in Bogota for 500, 000 pesos a hour, I paid 100, 000. The girls were by far the hottest of perierra. The houses are all to the north, walkign distance to parque lago. Just stay close to parque lago. The forgot the house numbers, but the houses kind of remind me of the jigs of new orleans, really poor and smell not so freindly. Thank god the room had a fan.

Centro ceommericals, in periera you can go to the brand new centro commercial, I forgot the name, it has El Corral below and a crepes and waffles. Juan Valdez is on the first floor is a good spot to check out chicks. The top floor is for ninos, maybe aussie phuck would go there looking for girls, not me, . It is walking distance from parque lago again. Centro commerical La 14 is more lujo, I like it.

Atm's, yes they do have a new citibank, it is close to the new mall. Tons of atm's, especially around the downtown area.

Casa de cambio, yes, plenty, all in the same area, again walking distance to parque lago.

The airport in periera, when you arrive, take a walk down the street and pick up a taxi on the street, it is half the price. When you get dropped off, get dropped off 50 yards before you enter the airport. They have some bullshit surcharge, I told them to take the surcharge and shove it up there ass, I can tell them this to their face, because physically they are scared of me, but for you little guys, I would not recommend this.

Any other questions about Periera, where the girls are known to lay on their back, just ask me on my thread, do not be scared.

KOS

Tiny 12
02-24-09, 05:07
I've been thinking about a trip to Pereira or Manizales. Pereira would be easier to get to, with nonstops from Panama. But from what I've read, Manizales is a nicer place and there are more touristy, non PFP things to do there. Also it would be easier lining up dates with nonpros as there's a marriage agency there, like the ones in Cali. If finding good hookers weren't your first priority, would you still prefer Manizales? Is PFP totally dead in Manizales?

Tiny 12
02-24-09, 05:09
Sorry, I screwed up. What I meant to ask, if finding good hookers weren't your first priority, would you still prefer Pereira?

King of Sluts
02-24-09, 21:16
Periera is the next small city to turn into a big city. It has the infrastructure and the space to expand and get bigger, it is the hub for the coffee valley. Manizles and Armenia are cities that have been left for dead, people left those cities as they are going downhill, even though I love the views from manizales. I do not like small towns, so I would proably never live in either one, but if you are accusotmed to small town living, then you are ok. For me, I would die of boredom in all three cities.

The centro commerical in periera is Centrol commercial Victoria. Periera is th enext city to explode because of its location. Armeina and Manizales will always be left behind unfortunately.

KOS

Manizales911
02-25-09, 15:21
I've been thinking about a trip to Pereira or Manizales. Pereira would be easier to get to, with nonstops from Panama. But from what I've read, Manizales is a nicer place and there are more touristy, non PFP things to do there. Also it would be easier lining up dates with nonpros as there's a marriage agency there, like the ones in Cali. If finding good hookers weren't your first priority, would you still prefer Manizales? Is PFP totally dead in Manizales?Manizales' PFP scene is no where near dead, anybody who tells you this either doesn't know what they are talking about or is trying to keep it to themselves. Almost every bar in centro is stacked with chicas ready and willing for 25k.

And remember, Manizales has the most universities of any city in all of Colombia. I hope I don't have to tell you what that does for the "dead" PFP scene.

King of Sluts
02-25-09, 23:11
If you are looking for the top notch, playboy hotties that I am accustomed to, such as golden times in Panama city, Panama, or the working girls in the zona rosa in Bogota, then you will be dissapointed with manizales. I usually onl bang top of the line perfect little hotties. But manzales does not have the caliber of working girls, at leat from what I saw.

Manizales 911 is more educated about the city, but guys, there is not much to do in these cities, stick to Bogota or Cali, Cartagena. These other towns are non industrial towns left behind by the locals with no clear future of their existence.

Just my opin ion of course.

KOS

Goga Fung
02-28-09, 17:40
If you are looking for the top notch, playboy hotties that I am accustomed to, such as golden times in Panama city, Panama, or the working girls in the zona rosa in Bogota, then you will be dissapointed with manizales.

KOSWhat's interesting the hottest girl I met in GoldenTimes in Panama city in January was from Manizales.

Tiny 12
03-01-09, 06:40
What's interesting the hottest girl I met in GoldenTimes in Panama city in January was from Manizales.Kos and Manizales 911, Thanks for your comments, they were helpful.

Goga Fung, I've met several from Manizales at GT, including one of the best lays of my life. Maybe it's word of mouth, one woman starts working at GT and then tells all her friends.

One thing I've noticed with hookers in Panama, San Jose, Bogota and Cartagena, the best lookers are usually from someplace else. Maybe this is partly because there are bigger bucks to be had in these cities, or maybe it's because the women don't want to shit in their own backyards, where friends and family are. What I'm trying to say, if KOS came across ugly hookers in Manizales, it doesn't necessarily mean hookers from Manizales living in Panama or women from Manizales in general are ugly.

King of Sluts
03-01-09, 16:04
Most of the real hot prepagos go outside colombia, ie panama city ,because due to the embarrasment of their family knowing they work as a prositutute. The hot chicks from these towns never work in their city, always in another city or country.

Bonhead
03-04-09, 03:18
Most of the real hot prepagos go outside colombia, ie panama city ,because due to the embarrasment of their family knowing they work as a prositutute. The hot chicks from these towns never work in their city, always in another city or country.100% agreed. The best place for P4P for Colombianas in NOT in Colombia. CR, PTY, etc. are where the hottest ones go.

I have yet to visit any place in Colombia where the talent is as good (or numerous) as GT in PTY. Please someone tell me otherwise.

King of Sluts
03-04-09, 22:38
Bonhead, there is a place where many prepagos, the hottest ones go, but it is a swingers club on a finca, far from the centro of the city. The entrance fee is like 160, 000 pesos to enter, that includes nothing, just to enter. It is crazy entrance fee.

Bonhead, good to hear from you, we have to go check out the ladies (normal girls), are you still in the area? You are one of the normal guys that I met in Colombia, the others have been complete wack jobs, hence I have been only hanging with locals, colombians. I'll call you.

KOS

Client 9
03-05-09, 05:43
The hottest prostitutes in Colombia do not work in casas, strip clubs, etc.

The hottest prostitutes in Colombia always work as prepagos for several reasons. First, they can protect their reputations to a greater extent. Second, they can control who their clients are. Third, they can control their own pricing. Fourth, they can control their own schedules (which includes the ability to maintain "normal" employment or attend a university).

The disadvantage for the women of the prepago route is that their income is more volatile. That's why they go to Panama and other foreign countries. The income is more stable.

The hottest Colombian prostitutes will work at such locations (casas, strip clubs, etc.) in foreign countries like Panama because they do not have the social networks in foreign countries that they have in Colombia so it is difficult to go the prepago route. Also, their reputations in a foreign country are of little or no importance to them. Most importantly, such locations result in a predictable income.

Bonhead
03-05-09, 12:21
Bonhead, there is a place where many prepagos, the hottest ones go, but it is a swingers club on a finca, far from the centro of the city. The entrance fee is like 160, 000 pesos to enter, that includes nothing, just to enter. It is crazy entrance fee.

Bonhead, good to hear from you, we have to go check out the ladies (normal girls), are you still in the area? You are one of the normal guys that I met in Colombia, the others have been complete wack jobs, hence I have been only hanging with locals, colombians. I'll call you.

KOSI'm back States side watching all my $ go to shit in this market. As soon as I've run out up here, I'll be back down in MDE. Shouldn't be more than another 3-4 weeks or so, lol.

King of Sluts
03-07-09, 13:25
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted pursuant to the restrictions in the Colombia Forum prohibiting negative posts, said restriction being necessary to thwart the Serial Antagonists who would seek to destroy this forum as part of their strategy to dissuade anyone from visiting what they consider their private playground in Colombia.

In other words, if you don't have something positive to say, then please don't post. Thanks!

Darius11
03-07-09, 20:22

KOSHey, KoS, I'd love to hear your thoughts on where the hottest chicas in Medellin hide out. When I went recently, I was a little disappointed that I did not see many drop-dead gorgeous types. I visited a couple of the casas and hit FaseII and SD. There was a decent level of talent (see my report on Catalina at Alejas for example) and certainly enough quantity, but I did not see many with model faces and tall thin bodies. I'm talking about the quality girls that could be Mangos dancers. I saw plenty of thicker-bodied girls around town but those aren't quite my type.

Are the model/thin types all hidden away doing private work for the escort sites? Or are they hiding out at the clubs like this swingers club that you mention? I've seen this observation made before elsewhere in the forum, too: there are lots of hot model types walking around the malls but there is a falloff when you get to the casas or the strip clubs, in my opinion.

King of Sluts
03-07-09, 20:41
Jackson, you've lost your mind, I am trying to help fellow mongers about the dangers of colombia, I let fellow mongers know the danger of colombia, thats it. thanks!

=============================================

Hi KOS,

That's complete bullshit and you know it.

Your only goal since you first joined this forum is to repeatedly post negative disinformation in your ongoing campaign to dissuade as many people as possible from visiting Colombia, which you consider to be your personal playground.

Thanks,

Jackson

King of Sluts
03-09-09, 03:10
Gentleman, I am not going to tell you were the finca is, forget about it, you are not getting all my information for free, no freaking way. I like going places and not seeing you ding-bat, non speaking spanish *******es acting rude and obnoxious, no freaking way.

If you want the finca directions, you give me something in return, such as a smoking prepago number, she must be playboy material, and if she is, after I test her, then I will give you the address and the direction.

Also, if you do not speak spanish, you will have a difficult time communicating with anyone, the last time I hung out with a gringo with no spanish, it was like freaking babysitting, no freaking way.

Jackson, you and I are on the wrong page, in no way am I trying dissuade anyone form visitng Colombia, why would I? The gringos speak no spanish, they will only be limited to prepagos, LOL. Why dissuade when they speak no spanish. It took me years and years of living in Panama to get the language, it is massive barrier to entry, thank god.

KOS

Rapid Fire
03-09-09, 15:49
I heard from a friend of mine who just got back from Medellin after visiting King of ****'s house that he got robbed at gunpoint during a "home invasion" type robbery.

Apparently, KOS was too cheap to pay for a security guard, which kind of made the place an inviting target. His laptop was stolen plus 2 million pesos cash and some personal effects.

King of Sluts was tied up and robbed as well. To make matters worse, instead of hiring security, after the robbery, KOS installed actual booby traps attached to explosive devices, and dug pits with sharpened stakes at the bottom.

So, if you do decide to visit KOS's house and go for a stroll there, please stay on the paved portions so you don’t fall in to a trap.

King of Sluts
03-11-09, 02:15
Rapid Fire,

The accusations are flying fast on this board, have to luv it, but to be honest I have no idea where the Medellin executive hotel is nor do I care.

But Rapid Fire, get a life dude, stop posting this garbage on the sex site, it is a waste of bandwidth. Yes, I do not like Club Vip and the owner, but I have no idea were the Medellin executive apartments or whom is the dueno, nor do I give shit, if the place fell into a sinkhole. , who cares?

Also, I live in new apartment in the most exclusive part of the city, not a house *******, so beat it rapid fire, you scum-bucket. Go start your flame war somewhere else, I think I know who is rapid fire, right TED. LOL

KOS

Rapid Fire
03-11-09, 04:38
Hi King of Sluts!

I don't blame you for being mad.

Truth be told my original post had been altered and reposted in your section.

When I say altered the names were changed etc.

I don't know how exatcly an entire post can be moved from one section to another but it was done and done quickly.

===========================================

Greetings everyone,

Rapid Fire is a King of Sluts alias, and thus this post is KOS talking to himself.

Thanks,

Jackson

King of Sluts
03-12-09, 13:25
Jackson,

I am not Rapid Fire or anybody else, I swear to god, some of you love to destroy one of the best threads on the ISG form. Its a cross between reality and the jerry springer show. LOL But it also attracts some of the most bizarre stuff, I swear.

I need everybody to make a donation to Jackson, send him to computer school and teach him the proper manner of how trace ip addresses.

KOS

=========================================

KOS,

The fact that you know that the KOS membership and the Rapid Fire membership do not share the same IP addresses is simply proof of your complicity because the only way you could know this is because you know that you deliberately used a different, publicly-accessible computer or a proxy server specifically to register the Rapid Fire membership from a different IP address than your usual connection.

Amateur.

Thanks,

Jackson

King of Sluts
03-15-09, 23:57
Greetings everyone,

KOS would like everyone to lnow that he believes that everyone should learn Spanish.

Thanks,

Jackson

King of Sluts
03-19-09, 17:46
Alrighty, regular clubs with regular girls

Mango's Discoteca. I would just like to say to the gringo who was trying to talk to my girlfriend when I went to the bathroom, I know my girlfriend is smoking hot, but phuck, stop bringing your low class mentality to Colombia and sewer scumming when the boyfirend goes to take a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140). Get a life you low class loser gringo. The guy could have been euro trash also, I cannot be sure who he was, but a real low life scum bag. She is hot, but not a pro, so beat it you sex tourist.

Palmahia. Better music than mangos, still alot of trash with less americans than mangos,

B-Lounge. Unless you are from New York City, Los Angeles, Miami or partsaof europe and you know how to dress, you will not get in. For the average wal mart monger, forget about.

La Palmas- babylon- circus- las palmatias and others, all will except gringos, but gentleman, you need to switch from wal mart gringo to at least by something modern.

Parque lleras- folia, and others will accpet most gringos, even wal mart specials, LOL

La 33. Laid back atmosphere, decent girls, go to tropical cocktails late at night and you will always find girls.

Envigado, sabaneta,. Decent clubs, nothing spectacular, you will get alot of girls from only the south barrios who cannot aford the other clubs

Centro- stay away late at night, not worth the risk, too many freaks onthr street late at night.

Estadio. Centro commercial obelisco, some hot chicks here, close to la floresta, many hottis in thsi area

Bello. A couple new clubs, stay away if you are a gringo, numerous times I have been followed by locals, five guys or more, basically looking for trouble, luckily I had friends with me. If you are african american, I would not recommend going to bello.

This is just brief overview, but to give some of you guys an overview of the regular clubs. I missed many, just no time to get so in depth.

KOS

MiamiHeatLuver
03-19-09, 19:57
Alrighty, regular clubs with regular girls

Mango's Discoteca. I would just like to say to the gringo who was trying to talk to my girlfriend when I went to the bathroom, I know my girlfriend is smoking hot, but phuck, stop bringing your low class mentality to Colombia and sewer scumming when the boyfirend goes to take a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140). Get a life you low class loser gringo. The guy could have been euro trash also, I cannot be sure who he was, but a real low life scum bag. She is hot, but not a pro, so beat it you sex tourist.

Palmahia. Better music than mangos, still alot of trash with less americans than mangos,

B-Lounge. Unless you are from New York City, Los Angeles, Miami or partsaof europe and you know how to dress, you will not get in. For the average wal mart monger, forget about.

La Palmas- babylon- circus- las palmatias and others, all will except gringos, but gentleman, you need to switch from wal mart gringo to at least by something modern.

Parque lleras- folia, and others will accpet most gringos, even wal mart specials, LOL

La 33. Laid back atmosphere, decent girls, go to tropical cocktails late at night and you will always find girls.

Envigado, sabaneta,. Decent clubs, nothing spectacular, you will get alot of girls from only the south barrios who cannot aford the other clubs

Centro- stay away late at night, not worth the risk, too many freaks onthr street late at night.

Estadio. Centro commercial obelisco, some hot chicks here, close to la floresta, many hottis in thsi area

Bello. A couple new clubs, stay away if you are a gringo, numerous times I have been followed by locals, five guys or more, basically looking for trouble, luckily I had friends with me. If you are african american, I would not recommend going to bello.

This is just brief overview, but to give some of you guys an overview of the regular clubs. I missed many, just no time to get so in depth.

KOSThats one of the "perks" of living in south beach, my wardrobe is easily trans located to anywhere or parts of Colombia. Gringos leave the reeboks with the dirty shoelaces at home! LOL. Leave kos girl alone. Jaja. What are you doing in the gringo pit overrated overpriced mangos anyways?

Client 9
03-19-09, 22:55
B-Lounge. Unless you are from New York City, Los Angeles, Miami or parts of Europe and you know how to dress, you will not get in. For the average Wal-Mart monger, forget about it.B-Lounge is an excellent recommendation. I usually go out in classic clothing (Banana Republic, J. Crew, etc.) and do not dress like a trendy metrosexual. I've never had a problem getting into B-Lounge, but I usually go with Israelis and/or Europeans that do dress like trendy metrosexuals. Keep in mind it may be the appearance of your date that prevents you from getting into B-Lounge, not your own appearance. Arriving early (around 10 PM, for example) may improve your chances as well if you're concerned. B-Lounge is the best club I've found in Medellin, and the women are often spectacular. The only place I like better in Colombia is VC Club in Barranquilla when they have vallenato concerts there.

For the so-called Wal-Mart mongers, do not despair if you can't get into B-Lounge. Just go to a club named Blue near Parque Lleras. If you can't get laid in Blue, you can't get laid anywhere.

In the late afternoons, just go to any of the restaurants immediately adjacent to Parque Lleras. There will be groups of girls, but by early evening their Paisa boyfriends start arriving. Get their numbers quickly, and move on.

El Centro is definitely dangerous, but it's also a blast and easy to get laid in the clubs there. You will probably be the only Gringo, and you will be the center of attention. I don't remember the names of the clubs, and some don't even have a name as far as I can tell. The Colombian hippies that sell trinkets in Parque Lleras will take you to the clubs of El Centro if you are wary of going alone.

Plain and simple, Mangos sucks. There are supposed to be a bunch of better clubs near Mangos, but I have never been to any of them because the rest of the group always wants to go to Mangos.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Bonhead
03-20-09, 03:39
Nothing too great. Music SUCKS. Girls are HOT and many are RICH. Lots of wifey type material there.

KOS, you got into it with a black friend of mine on here, who ended up posting a bunch of pics of himself and some hot girls. We go hard at b-lounge. He gets it in. Bottles and models =)

Medallo needs some more upscale clubs, but too bad there just aren't enough people to support. Even NYC and MIA are dead nowadays. All the bottle poppers must be hangin with bernie madoff.

Ricker
03-20-09, 17:06
... Plain and simple, Mangos sucks. There are supposed to be a bunch of better clubs near Mangos, but I have never been to any of them because the rest of the group always wants to go to Mangos.Hey, that about sums it up for me too :)

Ricker
03-20-09, 17:09
... For the so-called Wal-Mart mongers, do not despair if you can't get into B-Lounge. Just go to a club named Blue near Parque Lleras. If you can't get laid in Blue, you can't get laid anywhere.Well, I'm more of a "Target / JC Pennys Gringo" :)

Think I can get laid in Medellin? Hmmmmm.

John Gault
03-20-09, 18:15
B-Lounge is an excellent recommendation. I usually go out in classic clothing (Banana Republic, J. Crew, etc.) and do not dress like a trendy metrosexual. I've never had a problem getting into B-Lounge, but I usually go with Israelis and/or Europeans that do dress like trendy metrosexuals. Keep in mind it may be the appearance of your date that prevents you from getting into B-Lounge, not your own appearance. Arriving early (around 10 PM, for example) may improve your chances as well if you're concerned. B-Lounge is the best club I've found in Medellin, and the women are often spectacular. The only place I like better in Colombia is VC Club in Barranquilla when they have vallenato concerts there.

For the so-called Wal-Mart mongers, do not despair if you can't get into B-Lounge. Just go to a club named Blue near Parque Lleras. If you can't get laid in Blue, you can't get laid anywhere.

In the late afternoons, just go to any of the restaurants immediately adjacent to Parque Lleras. There will be groups of girls, but by early evening their Paisa boyfriends start arriving. Get their numbers quickly, and move on.

El Centro is definitely dangerous, but it's also a blast and easy to get laid in the clubs there. You will probably be the only Gringo, and you will be the center of attention. I don't remember the names of the clubs, and some don't even have a name as far as I can tell. The Colombian hippies that sell trinkets in Parque Lleras will take you to the clubs of El Centro if you are wary of going alone.

Plain and simple, Mangos sucks. There are supposed to be a bunch of better clubs near Mangos, but I have never been to any of them because the rest of the group always wants to go to Mangos.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.Please some more info on VC Club

Client 9
03-20-09, 22:06
Well, I'm more of a "Target Gringo"

Think I can get laid in Medellin?Hi Ricker,

I'm not a fan of the "Wal-Mart Gringo" phrase, and I was using it simply because KOS used it in his post. It seems like a common phrase here.

The reality is that any Gringo can get laid anywhere in Colombia. I see old Colombian guys with young babes all the time. I see fat Colombian guys with young babes all the time. I see bald Colombian guys with young babes all the time. And so on and so forth.

If Colombian guys can do it, then why can't Gringos do it? Meeting and dating young beautiful women in Colombia is not like finding a needle in a haystack. Rather, it is as simple as finding a needle in a stack of needles.

If there is a country on Planet Earth where it is easier to meet and date young beautiful women than it is in Colombia, then I would like to know where it is.

Client 9
03-20-09, 23:10
Please some more info on VC ClubHi Vic,

Before Buenavista was built, Villa Country was the upscale mall for North Barranquilla. Inside Villa Country, there is a club named VC Club that has a variety of events. One type of event are the vallenato concerts. Vallenato is a style of music originating from Valledupar, Colombia. Vallunos are considered Costeños, and vallenato is very popular in Barranquilla.

You can see vallenato concerts at a lot of places around Barranquilla, but the best places are the indoor concerts at VC Club and the outdoor concerts at the beach near Puerto Colombia. These two locations draw the hottest women.

You have to buy admission tickets at VC Club. I recommend you buy tickets in advance, especially in the case of the most popular vallenato singers. The more popular the singer, the hotter the women. One of the most popular singers is "Peter" but I can't remember his last name right now. Everybody just calls him Peter, anyway.

Make sure you buy tickets that reserve a table for you. Again, do not screw up this aspect. You want and need a table. The most expensive tables are in the balcony section, but I think the tables near the stage are the best for meeting women.

Arrive early and secure your reserved table. As at a lot of places in Barranquilla, you may find the employees try to push you around. They may claim you have no reservation or that you don't have the type of reservation you do have. If they attempt to push you around, push back and push hard. They often oversell reserved tables, and they assume Gringos are too polite to argue. Alternatively, they may be fishing for a gratuity they do not deserve. Just say "me gustaria hablar con el administrador. Traigamelo ya mismo, por favor" without losing your cool and their bullshit should stop immediately.

Most importantly, you will soon witness a seemingly endless parade of the hottest women in Barranquilla and every one of them will be dressed to kill. Furthermore, women should significantly outnumber men.

Good luck!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Tom 33
03-20-09, 23:37
Think I can get laid in Medellin? Hmmmmm.Probably not :)

Things are kind of tough for us fat, old guys as well.

I had lunch on the UPB campus today. All those smoking hot young ladies that I can't have. Wait a minute, I'm not living in the US any more. Oye!

Member #3435
03-21-09, 02:27
Anyone here with girl friendly hotel recommendations in VUP?

I'll be going right before the Festival de Vallenato.

Thanks, Schwmm

Tom 33
03-21-09, 10:42
Anyone here with girl friendly hotel recommendations in VUP?

I'll be going right before the Festival de Vallenato.

Thanks, SchwmmAreas so far off the map generally do not care who you bring to your room.

Ricker
03-21-09, 15:54
Hi Ricker,

I'm not a fan of the "Wal-Mart Gringo" phrase, and I was using it simply because KOS used it in his post. It seems like a common phrase here.

The reality is that any Gringo can get laid anywhere in Colombia. I see old Colombian guys with young babes all the time. I see fat Colombian guys with young babes all the time. I see bald Colombian guys with young babes all the time. And so on and so forth.

If Colombian guys can do it, then why can't Gringos do it? Meeting and dating young beautiful women in Colombia is not like finding a needle in a haystack. Rather, it is as simple as finding a needle in a stack of needles.

If there is a country on Planet Earth where it is easier to meet and date young beautiful women than it is in Colombia, then I would like to know where it is.Thanks amigo.

I agree completely, though my favorite chica on the planet I did meet in Brazil :)

Pana Nyc
03-22-09, 15:02
I am a 28yrs Black American of Panamanian decent and I speak the language fluently and I have been to Bello many times even stayed there a couple of nights KOS at a chicas Apartment and I have never had a problem there, and I do not dress like a Colombiano and locals that I have come into to contact with treated me with nothing but respect in Medellin, Cali, and Cartagena. You need to stop talking / speaking for African Americans like you are an African American which you are not, the fact is we do not share the same expericences and travels when we travel to Colombia that is why your opinion means nothing to me what so ever. You like to talk about African American this African American that last I checked I have a US passport I make a +$100K plus a year and I can go any where in the world I please. You seem to have a fear of Black Americans because you are always talking about us, matter of fact next time I am in Colombia I would like to meet up face to face so we can clear up any issues you have with African Americans since you talk tough behind a key board. Jackson please do not delete this you let him talk and so let me speak now.

If you are african american, I would not recommend going to bello.

Member #3435
03-22-09, 16:11
Areas so far off the map generally do not care who you bring to your room.Tom:

That's funny! Sounds like I'm going into the deepest darkest part of the jungle. I've done enough research and know enough of Colombia to know that it's not THAT remote. Off the beaten path? Yes definitely.

That being said I know about the region's violent past. Because of that history and even though it's become infinitely safer in the Uribe era, I wouldn't consider overland travel. Fly in and fly out only.

Do you think the loose guest policy you mention would apply at the two upper end motels that keep popping up whenever I search? (Vajamar & Tativan)

Also, I used this forum's search function and searched this thread as well as the Other Area thread for Valledupar. The few older posts in each thread pretty much confirm what I've learned elsewhere about the town & area.

Thanks & all the best,

Schwmm

Tom 33
03-22-09, 20:45
Tom:

That's funny! Sounds like I'm going into the deepest darkest part of the jungle. I've done enough research and know enough of Colombia to know that it's not THAT remote. Off the beaten path? Yes definitely.

That being said I know about the region's violent past. Because of that history and even though it's become infinitely safer in the Uribe era, I wouldn't consider overland travel. Fly in and fly out only.

Do you think the loose guest policy you mention would apply at the two upper end motels that keep popping up whenever I search? (Vajamar & Tativan)

Also, I used this forum's search function and searched this thread as well as the Other Area thread for Valledupar. The few older posts in each thread pretty much confirm what I've learned elsewhere about the town & area.

Thanks & all the best,

SchwmmAnything outside of BOG, MDE, CLO, CTG, BAQ and maybe Santa Marta is very remote as far as ever having seen many foreigners. Very different rules apply in the outback.

I have never been to Valledupar, but I know people who live there. I don't believe that any hotel there would care anything about girls in your room as long as you are discrete.

Member #3435
03-23-09, 03:19
Anything outside of BOG, MDE, CLO, CTG, BAQ and maybe Santa Marta is very remote as far as ever having seen many foreigners. Very different rules apply in the outback.

I have never been to Valledupar, but I know people who live there. I don't believe that any hotel there would care anything about girls in your room as long as you are discrete.Thanks man. Me and discrete are joined at the hip.

Pana Nyc
03-23-09, 23:36
1St of all you never gave me any info on Panama guy get your facts straight why would I ask you about Panama when my family is from there and I was bron there? I did ask you for info on Colombia but that was it. I do not get why you like to talk about African Americans so much? Every time I have been to Colombia I rarely see African-Americans in Colombia and they where never dressed the way you described so you are full of shit KING OF SISSES. I know you do not talk have the balls to talk like this in front my face any other Black American on ISG or your so called African-American friends because they would break your jaw like I would. How about you stick to talking only about women on this board we do not need to hear this racist bull shit you write on hear, you are tough behind the key board guy.

Pana Nyc, I first gave you information a long time ago on where to go and what to do, and this is the way you repay me, by bitching like a chick with a dick, dear almighty, I told you were to go in Panama, and you complain like a little ho bag. Geezus christ mate. Pana NYC, I might have a racist tongue, but ironically I do have african american friends in Panama city, Panama, hence it is only skin color. But I do not want you african american guys with no class showing up with your jeans around your ankles, pimp daddy strutting thru the streets of Colombia, you will embarrass the americans. I see enough embarrassing americans who are just harcore sex mongers, not cool at all. That is what makes Colombia so speacial, no dealing with all the attitude garbage of africanos with no class. Pana
KOS

Slyman
03-24-09, 06:33
Kos,

Boy you must be a special person. The cream of the crop. I thought this board was about sharing information about getting some colombian pussy, not a KKK membership rally. Are you afraid that the "brothers" might have a bigger dick and more game than you and the colombiana might be into them. Hmmm sounds like some penis envy to me. Why don't you mouth those comments into a group of african americans and show them the big man that you are. You need to check yourself with your BS.

Aussie Greg
03-25-09, 23:34
Hey King,

How yar going you Son of a *****

Aussie G

Slyman
03-26-09, 03:44
I will be in Colombia the week of April 8th. I want you to spit in my face. You are an asshole and by the way Just tell me what city so I can meet you face to face. Greg from the Mansion knows me and I know my way around Medellin, Cali and Bogota. It is obvious you don't know a damn thing of what you are talking about. Most Colombians would consider you trash. So just let me know. I could use a good workout. You like to talk trash, I like to throw it out.

Slyman
03-26-09, 04:02
KOS,

When I was a uniform officer on patrol in New York, I use to deal with guys like you in the locker room. Most racist like you are all talk and no substance. I live in a colombian community and have never experienced any racism towards me. Maybe it's because of my size but I have never had any problems with any Colombians in the states or in Colombia and I travel alone. I find guys like you and your opinions about black people amusing because it just shows how much fear you have of people of color. You really need to check yourself and my offer is still on. And it is very easy to be brave behind behind a keyboard.

UrbanWildlife
03-26-09, 06:14
This actually is kind of humorous, guys getting emotional and fighting mad over exchanges of words in cyberland. Big deal if KOS or anyone else is racist, as we live in a racist world for the most part, and we do have freedom of expression, if we do not like or disagree with what someone says, turn your ear the other way. If you do not like KOS, use the ignore button like I have on several shadows I have on here. Furthermore, threats of physical violence are against Jackson's rules.

Both of you, referring to Slyman and Pana Nyc, are very educated people, so it boggles my mind that you let KOS mind fuck you, and that is exactly what he has done!. No need to say more, as it is very obvious he has taken over your emotions. You are both smarter than that, and I would think both of you reflecting back on the situation without a closed mind would see it that way.

Pana Nyc
03-26-09, 07:24
[Deleted by Admin]

I am sorry to the Gentlemen on ISG we need to be talking about women instead of this non-sense that KING OF SISSES talks. So I am going to post some pics on this no picture thread enjoy guys this is why we are on ISG.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

King of Sluts
03-26-09, 13:03
The police have been on every street here lately, they are trying to protect the group of 1, 000 people coming into Colombia for four days on business. This is funny, but it is a little overbearing with all the cops, that just goes to tell you that their is a problem with safety in Colombia. I almost willing to bet soemone gets jacked or kidnapped for the money. Be careful out their mongers.

[Deleted by Admin]

KOS

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Slyman
03-26-09, 20:57
UrbanWildlife,

Had to take a moment out and check myself. You are absolutely correct, why should I waste my time with someone who hides behind a keyboard. Anyway did you get to make an appointment with the dentist? Let me know when you are getting down to Colombia, maybe we can hook up. I will be heading to Cali on the 8th to get my salsa fix.

King of Sluts
03-27-09, 00:39
I have to hand it to URBAN LIFE, the guy knows what he is talking about. So many people throw their emotions into this board, I just sit back, drink a aguila light, smoke a little grass, and laugh. This is funny how easy it is to manipulate the african american crowd with there lack of education. Its funny.

Ricker
03-27-09, 00:51
This actually is kind of humorous, guys getting emotional and fighting mad over exchanges of words in cyberland. Big deal if KOS or anyone else is racist, as we live in a racist world for the most part, and we do have freedom of expression, if we do not like or disagree with what someone says, turn your ear the other way. If you do not like KOS, use the ignore button like I have on several shadows I have on here. Furthermore, threats of physical violence are against Jackson's rules.

Both of you, referring to Slyman and Pana Nyc, are very educated people, so it boggles my mind that you let KOS mind fuck you, and that is exactly what he has done!. No need to say more, as it is very obvious he has taken over your emotions. You are both smarter than that, and I would think both of you reflecting back on the situation without a closed mind would see it that way.Exactamundo.

Miglvoz9
03-27-09, 08:33
Kudos to Pana for getting back on point with those hot fotos.

Daryll Musician
03-27-09, 18:07
Funny how you seem to take the loser's side, whether is nibu, winner or kos, and being those idiots are in your intellectual level, would not that be kind of humorous if you were defending yourself on the go? Hola! This is Daryll L. From the Washington, D. C. Metro area (McLean, Virginia). Some may remember me as the young (27), dark and handsome (LOL), African-American guy, whom frequented the Medellin Mansion in 2008 (4 times within that year). Anyway, we all must disregard ignorance (Definition of ignorance: Lack of knowledge or education; unawareness of something often considered important). In life, you will have people that like or dislike you for obvious or obscure reasons. Many people will adversely classify each of us because of race, sexual status, appearance, or that we palpably visit the city to ease our sexual frustrations. This type of classification is based on lack of knowledge towards personal perception, culture, etc. Life is too short to please others. We visit countries like Colombia to be re-invigorated and release life's frustration. Let us dwell on joyous times and not be attentive towards ignorance.

Tiny 12
03-28-09, 00:22
This is funny how easy it is to manipulate the african american crowd with there lack of education. Its funny.ROTFLMAO

I agree with UrbanWildlife, you are the master of the mindfuck.

I'm still trying to figure out whether you invented Pty Sexy aka Sexy Boy, who's been a great source of entertainment for me.

UrbanWildlife
03-28-09, 03:35
Hola! This is Daryll L. From the Washington, D. C. Metro area (McLean, Virginia). Some may remember me as the young (27), dark and handsome (LOL), African-American guy, whom frequented the Medellin Mansion in 2008 (4 times within that year). Anyway, we all must disregard ignorance (Definition of ignorance: Lack of knowledge or education; unawareness of something often considered important). In life, you will have people that like or dislike you for obvious or obscure reasons. Many people will adversely classify each of us because of race, sexual status, appearance, or that we palpably visit the city to ease our sexual frustrations. This type of classification is based on lack of knowledge towards personal perception, culture, etc. Life is too short to please others. We visit countries like Colombia to be re-invigorated and release life's frustration. Let us dwell on joyous times and not be attentive towards ignorance.Welcome to the forum Daryl, and it is quite evident from the writing style of your post and the content, you are very well educated, have a sense of humor, and is a man of class. Please disregard the post you quoted as it is just a man with the mind of a child. The best thing to do with these ninos, in this case Peter Solano, is to use the ignore button that Jackson has provided us, to black out this type of childish behavior.

If I can be of help to you in any way, please do not hesitate to send me a p.m. As you can see by reading my posting history, I do have alot to share to help others make there vacations more relaxing and hassle free. My experience is also not limited to Colombia, so if you are traveling to some other area of the world and need info. I might be able to help you, or direct you to someone who will.

Slyman
03-28-09, 06:10
Urbanwildlife,

I read your post on the Cartagena post. I will be in Cali on the 8th for a few days. I will be in Medellin on the 1st of May for a week. Then I head back to DR. Maybe I can hit Cartagena if you are still down there arounf the 8th. I have a few non pros in Bocagrande.

Daryll Musician
03-28-09, 23:30
Welcome to the forum Daryl, and it is quite evident from the writing style of your post and the content, you are very well educated, have a sense of humor, and is a man of class. Please disregard the post you quoted as it is just a man with the mind of a child. The best thing to do with these ninos, in this case Peter Solano, is to use the ignore button that Jackson has provided us, to black out this type of childish behavior.

If I can be of help to you in any way, please do not hesitate to send me a p.m. As you can see by reading my posting history, I do have alot to share to help others make there vacations more relaxing and hassle free. My experience is also not limited to Colombia, so if you are traveling to some other area of the world and need info. I might be able to help you, or direct you to someone who will.Gracias, mi amigo. I will undoubtedly revisit MDE in December (Unlike last year, I am tremendously busy). In the near future, there is a great probability that we will eventually party in Rio or Medellin.

Be cool.

King of Sluts
04-01-09, 00:39
After speaking with people at mangos staff, the ******* that tried picking up girlfirend was from holland, I knew it was euro trash, phuck an"A". Anyways, I dumped her this last weekend after the **** had the nerve of accusing me of phucking other women, which of course I do during the day when she is working (LOL).

So Euro Trash from holland, if you want th phone number, send me an email. Please notice, she is not prostitute and it took me weeks to hit that ass, but she was never a pro, I do not date pros like that kangaroo aussie guy, he dates pros and likes chasing pros, not me.

KOS

King of Sluts
04-10-09, 00:21
The real estate logic in Colombia seems to rent a place instead of buying a place to live. Why? Currently, the Colombian economy is sliding down a cliff due to the United States is mostly transferring most of their business from Colombia to China for all manufacturing work. This has led to a slide in the economy, also, a certain individual stole billions of dollars and fled to Panama while his wife fled to Uruguay, they captured both of them, but the money is lost. Also, the abundance of availaible condos in Colombia outstrips the demand, supply is greater than demand, hence a massive slide in prices.

To buy a condo in Colombia is a bad investment, as the building gets older, nobody wants to buy a old condo, your resale clients are not their.

The change of presidents will also have a dramatic effect, when Uribe retires, in the next year, the country will change dramatically, it is going to get ugly. The time to buy a condo in Colombia was 8 years ago, you could have made money while others dismissed the idea, but since the average salary is 250 dollars a month, Colombia does not have a good base of clients to buy condos or houses that Americans are accustomed to buying.

The Colombians with money will never buy a used condo or house, always brand new, so speaking relatively, your own resale client is an American, and not many Americans live in Colombia.

To take the risk of losing big time in Colombia, it is best to rent, unless you find a foreclosure at a super deal, but then again, sometimes it takes years before you can ge a person to leave their foreclosure.

KOS

Marzon
04-10-09, 08:12
Good information and assessment.

Renting is much more flexible when you have to vamos.

Tom 33
04-10-09, 12:30
The real estate logic in Colombia seems to rent a place instead of buying a place to live. Why? Currently, the Colombian economy is sliding down a cliff due to the United States is mostly transferring most of their business from Colombia to China for all manufacturing work. This has led to a slide in the economy, also, a certain individual stole billions of dollars and fled to Panama while his wife fled to Uruguay, they captured both of them, but the money is lost. Also, the abundance of availaible condos in Colombia outstrips the demand, supply is greater than demand, hence a massive slide in prices.

To buy a condo in Colombia is a bad investment, as the building gets older, nobody wants to buy a old condo, your resale clients are not their.

The change of presidents will also have a dramatic effect, when Uribe retires, in the next year, the country will change dramatically, it is going to get ugly. The time to buy a condo in Colombia was 8 years ago, you could have made money while others dismissed the idea, but since the average salary is 250 dollars a month, Colombia does not have a good base of clients to buy condos or houses that Americans are accustomed to buying.

The Colombians with money will never buy a used condo or house, always brand new, so speaking relatively, your own resale client is an American, and not many Americans live in Colombia.

To take the risk of losing big time in Colombia, it is best to rent, unless you find a foreclosure at a super deal, but then again, sometimes it takes years before you can ge a person to leave their foreclosure.

KOSWhere to begin.

I have no idea what will happen tomorrow, but there is still a lot of construction going on today in Medellín. A lot of that construction is small living units.

I sold a condo in a 30-year-old building in estrato 5 to a Colombian who paid cash in November of last year. He then proceeded to spend a ton remodeling. Smart Colombians with money realize that the value is actually in older buildings. There is an unwarranted premium to be paid for anything new, but that does not mean that your market for resale excludes Colombians.

It may, in fact, be best to rent. However, it may be very difficult to do that. A friend was trying to rent within the last 2 months. He had 2 fiadores (guarantors) and several landlords would not rent to him because he was not Colombian.

Colombia is a big risk. If I wasn't living here, I wouldn't have any money invested here.

Manizales911
04-10-09, 13:45

KOSKos,

As much as I hate to admit it I think you are 100% correct on what you are saying.

What I don't understand is why they just keep building apartments like crazy. It has been a while since I have been to any of the major cities but here in Manizales they are building new apartments/condos all over the place.

King of Sluts
04-11-09, 01:45
In Colombia it is very easy to buy a condo, but it is very difficult to sell, the old buildings of course are cheaper, but the problems associated with old buildings is crazy, bad water pressure, mold, dated windows. I am just trying to help some of you guys out so that you do not get screwed by these fast talking colombians.

You really need to buy pre-pre-pre construction, and sometimes the local colombians will not let you get in at these prices of course. If say you bought a condo when the peso was 2800 to 1, then you might be safe if you go and sell the condo when it is 2000 to 1, you would at least gain the difference in the rate of the peso. But colombian real estate is tricky, that is why it seems like every american that I knew or know, rents while in Colombia.

The condo market reminds me of Panama city, Panama, build all these buildings and there is no one to buy them. Prices will eventually come down.

KOS

Tom 33
04-11-09, 12:13
You really need to buy pre-pre-pre construction, and sometimes the local colombians will not let you get in at these prices of course.I would never buy anything in Colombia unless I could have occupancy the same day. I know around 15 people who bought pre-construction. None of them had possession less than a year after the promised completion date. In some cases the delay was more than 2 years.

I wonder what happened to those who bought pre-construction in the tallest building in Colombia in Bocagrande? The steel was up to the 40th floor or so before the winds twisted the frame. The frame was demolished and the project abandoned.

Especially in Colombia where enforcement of building codes is non-existent, new does not necessarily mean better. About 2 years ago a nearly completed building in Sabaneta (near Medellín) collapsed killing the owner's son. A friend who was in the construction business watched as Mirador el Laguito was being built. He was not impressed.

Manizales911
04-11-09, 19:48
i would never buy anything in colombia unless i could have occupancy the same day. i know around 15 people who bought pre-construction. none of them had possession less than a year after the promised completion date. in some cases the delay was more than 2 years.

i wonder what happened to those who bought pre-construction in the tallest building in colombia in bocagrande? the steel was up to the 40th floor or so before the winds twisted the frame. the frame was demolished and the project abandoned.

especially in colombia where enforcement of building codes is non-existent, new does not necessarily mean better. about 2 years ago a nearly completed building in sabaneta (near medellín) collapsed killing the owner's son. a friend who was in the construction business watched as mirador el laguito was being built. he was not impressed.last year i took my brother who is a structural engineer to manizales with me. he was in horror looking at the way they build there. when i told him it was an area prone to earthquakes he was fucking speechless.

King of Sluts
04-13-09, 01:48
I almost forgot soemthing, tom33 is also correct about something. In Colombia, when you rent an apartment or buy an apartment, always get the keys when you give them the money. Don not pay until you have the keys and can enter the apartment. A buddy of mine rented an apartment, gave six months advance payment, and the agency would not give him the key to enter the apartment. They tried scamming the client, tried taking his money, and not give him the apartment. The client had to go to the police, with the police to the office to get his money back.

Kos

Phunluv
04-13-09, 04:37
Besides the questionable construction quality, one should also take into account that probably a third of all construction involves some kind of money laundering. I'm not too comfy with the idea of possible investing hard earned legit $$ in a project that ends up helping some other party clean their I'll gotten gains. And of course the gringo doesn't get a single cut of the action; on the contrary, he pays more than any locals who are "in on it" if you catch my drift. There's a lot of corruption out there in Locombia. Caveat emptor!

Slyman
04-13-09, 19:11
Anyone with good sense knows that buying any real estate in a third world country is a risky venture. All you have to do is observe the construction site, the workers, the materials that are used in construction and you could see that none of condos that are being sold in Cartagena, Bogota, Medellin, Cali or Manizales or worth a third of what they are going to charge you. Colombia has some of the most shoddy workmanship in the building of hish rise condos. If you are thinking of buying something, pick a house that is no more than two stoies so if it falls you might have a chance of getting out alive. Otherwise rent a condo and save your money for other things, like buying some pussy.

Marzon
04-14-09, 00:19
Condos are selling at 50%-80% discounts in many parts of the USA too. The wonders of bubble leverage.

Ken_Apples
04-14-09, 10:19
Also in "firstworld countries" even some respected companies is nowdays taking the shortcut to build faster and cheaper. Best advice is to contact a experienced construction engineer, that you personally know, for advice. If you don´t know one, make sure you establish this vital connection before buying anywhere in the world.

Just my 5 cents / Ken Apples

Anyone with good sense knows that buying any real estate in a third world country is a risky venture. All you have to do is observe the construction site, the workers, the materials that are used in construction and you could see that none of condos that are being sold in Cartagena, Bogota, Medellin, Cali or Manizales or worth a third of what they are going to charge you. Colombia has some of the most shoddy workmanship in the building of hish rise condos. If you are thinking of buying something, pick a house that is no more than two stoies so if it falls you might have a chance of getting out alive. Otherwise rent a condo and save your money for other things, like buying some pussy.

John Gault
04-14-09, 11:46
Condos are selling at 50%-80% discounts in many parts of the USA too. The wonders of bubble leverage.Yes great deals in some areas of the USA on Condos, but a big catch is you can get stuck with larger then expected condo fees because either there are many emptys or the other owners are not paying their share because they are under water and will soon be empty. As always beware.

Goga Fung
04-15-09, 15:51
Yes great deals in some areas of the USA on Condos, but a big catch is you can get stuck with larger then expected condo fees because either there are many emptys or the other owners are not paying their share because they are under water and will soon be empty. As always beware.Yes, you need to know all the fees and also RE taxes which can add up to a large amount. In USA it could be $400+/month for a small condo, which is rediculus. Plus all the bills, so it better be rented out a lot to cover the expenses.

In Colombia when you buy an old apartment they put a much lower amount than you pay on paper work, so the RE taxes can be very low.

King of Sluts
04-11-10, 00:20
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

King of Sluts
04-13-10, 16:36
So if you mongers are looking for cheap girls, but young and cute, go to the barrio of Santo Domingo, you can get blown for 5 dollars, no shit, and the girls are really cute. When I am need of some side action, I just call one of my little hootchie mommas, meet her at the park, and get a 5 dollar blow. Funny stuff. Only in Colombia, but the language you must be able to speak.

Also, I have been on this forum from the start with Ricker, Aussie (g#y), Nibu and a couple others, and I still cannot beleive that Jackson bans my posts after all these years, LOL. Where is the loyalty Jackson?

KOS

King of Sluts
06-06-10, 02:50
The prepagos in Colombia are everywhere in Colombia, but you should never pay more than 50, 000 pesos for the hour, if anygirl asks for more, search other places. No idea what some of you guys are paying, but come on, this is Colombia, girls are everywhere, and if you like the prepagos in the day and the regular girls at night, like me, don't pay than 50, 000 per hour. Thats 25 dollars for a sexy girl, and not over the age of 21. Anygirl over 21 is generally considered a old lady in Colombia, its true. And most girls over 21 have a kid. Do not pay 100 dollars a hour, thats about 200, 000 pesos, the average family in Colombia makes 500, 000 pesos a month, come on, many of you are getting taken.

Loutron. A tourist trap for the gringos? Absolutely. Most of the girls started working in el centro for 40-50, 000 pesos a hour, then they got greedy and moved up to Loutron to screw the tourists. Example, I was banging Julianna who was working at Loutron, for 50, 000 pesos for the hour at New Life about a year ago. (she is the tall fake blond with big tits, attitude) Yes, she is hot, and I was nailing that for 50, 000 pesos for the hour, and so where the locals in el centro, then she moved back to Loutron, then she left Loutron. Also the girls at loutron are lazy and do not want to work.

Fase dos- another tourist trap, stay away, the old man owner was killed, overpriced, and the mangement is just pure trash, take your money other places, they also do not liek gringos at this place, take yoru cash other places. Screw them.

Also, some people on this board are true pumpers, they will boast about anything to make money off you gringos. For example, the Doll House is not full of wealthy poeple, it is no different than Palmahia or Mangos, it is full of girls from the north and preapagos, yeah, there are many prepagos. Most of the prepagos love palmahia, but the doll house is just another extension of mangos or palmahia, it is full of them. I wonder who is on this board to make money off you guys, no names will be said. Mansion vs VIP. Go to the mansion, these guys at least will send you in the right direction, the latter will just try to get every penny out of your pocket. No names willbe mentioned, but you gusy get my drift.

KOS

PapaMac
06-06-10, 22:54
Also, some people on this board are true pumpers, they will boast about anything to make money off you gringos. For example, the Doll House is not full of wealthy poeple, it is no different than Palmahia or Mangos, it is full of girls from the north and preapagos, yeah, there are many prepagos. Most of the prepagos love palmahia, but the doll house is just another extension of mangos or palmahia, it is full of them. I wonder who is on this board to make money off you guys, no names will be said. Mansion vs VIP. Go to the mansion, these guys at least will send you in the right direction, the latter will just try to get every penny out of your pocket. No names willbe mentioned, but you gusy get my drift.

KOSKos,

You are absolutely right. I've dealt with both locations (Mansion vs. VIP) and can confirm that one is about treating you right, the other is about getting the most $$ out of you. Check my previous posts.

I'm not posting this to flame or criticize. Just to inform fellow mongers. As I would appreciate knowing myself, if in the same situation.

King of Sluts
06-12-10, 23:43
Papa Mac and others,

I see more and more americans coming to Colombia, even hillary the old bag clinton came to Bogota last week, god, just reminds me of how ugly american women are just horrendous.

Yes, although I do not associate with mansion or VIP, because Medellin is too small, and if you actually live here in Medellin, the word gets around fast. I can attest at the mansion you will have a better experience from what I hear, the other place(not mansion) will try to bilk you for every penny. This is just a warning for the americans to be careful with A. L. And VIP. Of course he will act like your friend, but he is really thinking of how much money he can get out of you, thats not the way to experience Medellin or Colombia. Also, Just wanted to help some you of you guys out, you should come to Colombia on vacation and have fun, not feel the pressure of some VIP looking to jack you for money every angle!

The only thing that is funny is that " Casa Blanca " is a banquet/church/ people gathering events here in poblado, in the castropol area. Kind of funny, because there are two "casa blancas" in Medellin, and they are not the same, but rather complete opposites. LOL

Also, the locals know that the americans only come to Colombia to get laid, its no secret at all., especially the girls in poblado, they know. But they do not care, they see the older guys in lleras, and with a young girl, they know the girls love the money, especially the girls from the north. Parque Lleras around thaico has alot of girls, in that area you can find prepagos.

Good luck, and when you come to Medellin, 50, 000 pesos (25 bucks) is the average going rate for one hour, many guys like la mayorista, they get really cheap there.

Member #4394
06-16-10, 23:00
So if you mongers are looking for cheap girls, but young and cute, go to the barrio of Santo Domingo, you can get blown for 5 dollars, no shit, and the girls are really cute. When I am need of some side action, I just call one of my little hootchie mommas, meet her at the park, and get a 5 dollar blow. Funny stuff. Only in Colombia, but the language you must be able to speak.

Also, I have been on this forum from the start with Ricker, Aussie (g#y), Nibu and a couple others, and I still cannot beleive that Jackson bans my posts after all these years, LOL. Where is the loyalty Jackson?

KOSThank you for the info.

What is the address/location of the barrioin Santo Domingo?

I will be in Medellin in August and hope to see you and hear your wild stories!

Member #4394
06-16-10, 23:26
Thanks for the Info.

What is the address/location of the barrio in Santo Domingo?

I will be in Medellin in August, and hope to see you guys!

Sexmetv
06-17-10, 06:00
KOS,

We may not always agree, but I do think you provide some really valuable information on Colombia especially for first timers.

Papa Mac and others,

I see more and more americans coming to Colombia, even hillary the old bag clinton came to Bogota last week, god, just reminds me of how ugly american women are just horrendous.

Yes, although I do not associate with mansion or VIP, because Medellin is too small, and if you actually live here in Medellin, the word gets around fast. I can attest at the mansion you will have a better experience from what I hear, the other place(not mansion) will try to bilk you for every penny. This is just a warning for the americans to be careful with A. L. And VIP. Of course he will act like your friend, but he is really thinking of how much money he can get out of you, thats not the way to experience Medellin or Colombia. Also, Just wanted to help some you of you guys out, you should come to Colombia on vacation and have fun, not feel the pressure of some VIP looking to jack you for money every angle!

The only thing that is funny is that " Casa Blanca " is a banquet/church/ people gathering events here in poblado, in the castropol area. Kind of funny, because there are two "casa blancas" in Medellin, and they are not the same, but rather complete opposites. LOL

Also, the locals know that the americans only come to Colombia to get laid, its no secret at all., especially the girls in poblado, they know. But they do not care, they see the older guys in lleras, and with a young girl, they know the girls love the money, especially the girls from the north. Parque Lleras around thaico has alot of girls, in that area you can find prepagos.

Good luck, and when you come to Medellin, 50, 000 pesos (25 bucks) is the average going rate for one hour, many guys like la mayorista, they get really cheap there.

King of Sluts
06-26-10, 03:24
Ok, information for newbies to Colombia and Medellin.

1.) Never give the taxi money, show him the money, and ask him if he has change, if he does not have change, pay him below what the standard charge is, it is up to the taxi to have change.

2.) Never go in large crowds in Colombia, such as festivals or concerts that are for free, there will always be plenty of people in the crowd that are pickpockets thieves, they make a living off of this. Especially if you are a gringo. Flower festival is coming up in month, all the thieves from all over Colombia set up shop to steal from you. They are ready and skilled to get everything from your pockets.

3.) Avoid Loutron and Fase Dos, overpriced for one hour of action. Plenty of girls for cheaper prices. 210, 000 for one hour at loutron is ridiculous, fase dos always cuts your time because they are azzholes.

4.) Go to th mansion, avoid the VIP Medellin and the owner like the black plague. If you want a relaxed vacation, listen to those words. If you want to leave Colombia fleeced of your money, then you know what to do.

5.) Yes, you can deal with Rich from First Medellin realty, he is good and will help you out. He got rid of his old partner, NO NAMES, many of you know who he is, because Rich mentioned that he wanted money, but did not want to lift a finger. Pure lazy garbage his ex- partner.

6.) If you are going to buy real estate in Medellin, Rich will help guarantee that you do not get scammed out of your money, he is trustworthy.

7.) When visiting el centro, always keep an eye out who is following behind you, Miami, Los angeles, New Yorkers, no need to warn you, but many of these guys come from georgia/tenneesse and otehr parts and are not used to big city situations, always keep an eye out with your personal surroundings.

8.) Hide all jewelry, when the see jewelry, you are a dead target.

9.) Unless in Poblado, keep your cell phone out of site, many people lose cell phone due to robbery in el centro, and the police really will not do anything. The fiscalia in Colombia is long process, its a joke, most of the time the opposite party does not even show up. For example, I used to have a Yamaha R-5 (motorcycle), stupid taxi cab driver bumped me from behind, no damage to my moto. The taxi cab driver takes a look at moto and just takes off because he sees no damage. I catch up to him in a part of poblado, kick his door in, caused a big dent, a monster dent, he files a police report, I never show up and there is nothing he can. In another words, unless someone gets seriously injured, the police are not going to waste there time. Hence the police do not offer much protection.

10.) When you guys go out with the girls from el norte, always keep your wallet in sight, if you give the girls from the el norte a chance, they will go for your wallet.

11.) Bang as many colombianas as possible, they are sexually much better than american women, and in general they love sex

12.) if you guys are going to date a prepago, ask to go to her house, many times the prepagos will be living with husband or boyfriend, be careful.

13.) These are just basic lessons on Colombia, not meant to scare anybody, but just trying to help the Newbies to Colombia.

King of Sluts
08-28-10, 23:24
The dollhouse, which used Mayorista girls that usually charge 15 dollars a hour in itagui is finished. LOL Guess who the idiot promoter was of it, the same lunatic owner from VIP Medellin. How funny! Dump all that money into a rented warehouse type building, and go belly up in less than 6 months. LOL The VIP Medellin owner will learn to stop stealing from gringos, one way or another. Also the money that was stolen from my buddies here in Medellin, well that same owner will also get hit financially as some of you will refuse to do business with him the future as you read this board. In business, if you steal from people, it will cost you more in the future, but this low class s/p/I. See has no concept of business, teaches him right. Loving it. No names are given, but you know the idiot scam artist that runs VIP Medellin.

Vip Hotel
08-29-10, 19:05
Number one the owner of Dollhouse sold it to some Colombians at a very good price and they are going to change the name and re open please get your facts straight.

I do not know you nor do I need to talk bad about you and obviously you certainly do not know me. There is plenty of people that I have helped in many situations and continue to do so.

My business has increased I now not only do I have the hotel but furnished apartments and a rental car company and a Limo company thank you for your comments but please post true facts.

The dollhouse, which used Mayorista girls that usually charge 15 dollars a hour in itagui is finished. LOL Guess who the idiot promoter was of it, the same lunatic owner from VIP Medellin. How funny! Dump all that money into a rented warehouse type building, and go belly up in less than 6 months. LOL The VIP Medellin owner will learn to stop stealing from gringos, one way or another. Also the money that was stolen from my buddies here in Medellin, well that same owner will also get hit financially as some of you will refuse to do business with him the future as you read this board. In business, if you steal from people, it will cost you more in the future, but this low class s/p/I. See has no concept of business, teaches him right. Loving it. No names are given, but you know the idiot scam artist that runs VIP Medellin.

King of Sluts
08-30-10, 23:40
VIP Hotel,

To be honest, I could care less about your situation, but the fact of the matter is that you are a scumbag whom has stolen money from friends of mine, yes, you jacked them, and then pretend like nothing happened. Your classic show of innocence leads me to be beleive that you will steal from anyone with a smile on your face, heck, you probably get off on it, LOL. Other people on this board have reported that you are coniving business man. Anyways, its nothing personal, but these messages will cost you more money than you jacked my buddies for in dollars/ pesos/canadian dollars. Anybody that has a ounce of doubt about your business, will do business with CASA BLANCA. Just need to teach you about business moron.

King of Sluts
09-17-10, 01:17
Just want to repeat, do not do business with VIP (A. L) or the dollhouse. He ripped my buddy Derek off, Derek paid for a year student visa, but Albert only gave him 6 months, so that Derek had to come back and pay albert again for another 6 months. VIP scam scum. The guy is a real scum bag thief.

Ok, living in Medellin, the people are stupid, they have no concept how to drive, just complete idiots on the road, when you own a car here in Medellin, the taxes are minimum 200 bucks every 6 months for taxes just to own a car. More expensive than the USA, ridiculous. Being a american you will attract all the poor barrio girls from the north, they want your money, the girls with money from poblado really want nothing to do with foreigners. Its not a bad place to get laid for 25 bucks, but that is all that Medellin has going for it, cheap hookers. They even put in a new Hard rock cafe where the old blockbuster is, not bad, but it ruins the Medellin, a Hard Rock Cafe, give me a break, Medellin is good for two weeks to bang sluuuts, but living here is not that cool, the people are just stupid and ignorant with zero education. KOS will be heading off to a big city in the next month, thank god.

Cyberdas
09-17-10, 22:44
Just want to repeat, do not do business with VIP (A. L) or the dollhouse. He ripped my buddy Derek off, Derek paid for a year student visa, but Albert only gave him 6 months, so that Derek had to come back and pay albert again for another 6 months. VIP scam scum. The guy is a real scum bag thief.

Ok, living in Medellin, the people are stupid, they have no concept how to drive, just complete idiots on the road, when you own a car here in Medellin, the taxes are minimum 200 bucks every 6 months for taxes just to own a car. More expensive than the USA, ridiculous. Being a american you will attract all the poor barrio girls from the north, they want your money, the girls with money from poblado really want nothing to do with foreigners. Its not a bad place to get laid for 25 bucks, but that is all that Medellin has going for it, cheap hookers. They even put in a new Hard rock cafe where the old blockbuster is, not bad, but it ruins the Medellin, a Hard Rock Cafe, give me a break, Medellin is good for two weeks to bang sluuuts, but living here is not that cool, the people are just stupid and ignorant with zero education. KOS will be heading off to a big city in the next month, thank god.And I thought I was the only one feeling the same way and with similar thoughts. Albeit, I would say that the Poblado girls would still want you, as a gringo, over guys from other ethnicities and racial backgrounds. My impression of Poblado girls is that they almost exclusively go for the white, upper class paisas like themselves, white upper class Colombians from other cities, white upper class gringos, white upper class Europeans and Australians, and maybe upper class Mexicans (think novela actors and pop singers). The girls from the north, east, west, south and Centro all want your money. Regardless of their humble or exotic origins.

I saw on the news last night that the price of gas (already among the most expensive in the continent) would probably be raised on a weekly or even daily basis here in Locombia. If the gallon going is for $8,000 COP? Then this means that it's going for $4. 45USD. Wowsers. That's more than what it's going for in Sex Prison. I don't even want to imagine how much a plate goes for at the Hard Rock there. Probably more than the one in Bayside, Miami or West Hollywood (Beverly Center) in Los Angeles.coming to think about it, Colombia is becoming more expensive than our beloved Sex Prison. Go figure!

King of Sluts
09-18-10, 13:41
Just to repeat, if you want VIP Medellin to scam you out of your money, make sure you do business with him, I bet my thread cost him more money than he stole from my buddies, the monkey needs to learn a lesson. Doing business in a small town like Medellin is tough, everybody talks, hence no local people do business with VIP, he has to advertise outside to make any money, just ask Rich, Jon and the rest of the team and First Medellin Realty, no one local will do business with him.

On to the non-pro girls/semi pro girls, The poblado girls are the same

Class of low to lower middle class level in the USA, they come back to Colombia because they were poor in the USA, and were not respected for this matter, I should know, I dated many of them and are just as desperate for money as the poor barrio girls from the north, but they are smarter at getting at your wallet. Many of the Poblado girls do work as hookers on the side, there family cut them off, and to substain the same livelihood, they work as escorts. It sick, but true. I even ran into one by accident, she spoke english, lived in poblado, but returned because she could not make it the USA. At first I had no idea she was a side pro, but after awhile I figured it out.

Also, I repeat, do not pay the pros more than 30 dollars a hour, if the mansion wants to charge 150, 000 pesos an hour, 100, 000 for the girl and 50, 000 for the house, request to go other places for the price. These girls average 400, 000 pesos a month and are poor. Make sure you control the price, don't let the mansion control the price, because if they do, they will take you for a ride, literally and figuratively.

KOS

Furysys
09-19-10, 02:17
I'll be in MDE for about my seventh visit, beginning of Oct for a couple of weeks. Interesting read Mr. Kos, I have not read your thread until now, and you make some very valid points. My first visit to MDE, I stayed with Mr. AL, and he did treat me fair enough. But he was pushing the real estate angle with me, and I said thanks but no thanks, and he laid off.

Don't know anything about the Dollhouse except what I have read here, but I wholeheartedly agree with you about the prices for an hour. The most I have ever paid is 90k at Energia, and mainly because it is a much nicer venue than the dt casas, the best I have had is Barcelona, for about 45k, if I remember, and AIFFE, about 35K. $20, even in Cdn money, can't beat that, I will not argue the difference between the two, when the total price adds up to a latte and cookie at Juan Valdez.

The Blockbuster being a HRC? Interesting. Been to many in the world including (I think!), the first one in Toronto, Canada. What I notice more and more about MDE everytime I go back is that definitely YES, prices have gone up a lot, how the avg person lives there is beyond me. And so much money has poured into the city, but it is all located in Poblado, Envigado, Sabaneta, and some in Laurales. For example, the massive new shopping mall Santa fe, like MDE needs another shopping mall.

The rest of the city is still the same poverty dumptrap, with 1000s of single moms, with no life or future, and trying to nail the gringos (and locals) at 50k a pop in the casas. They don't have enough money to even go to Poblado, so the only way to find them is in the casas. I will admit to being a little nervous, even though I am a pretty big guy, to hanging around, trying to find them in Santo Domingo. There is more of them than me, and they carry knives & guns, and know how to use them. I don't, so I think discretion is the better part of valor.

I'd never own a car in MDE, anyone who does I think is crazy. Taxis are cheap, the metrolinea is good, who'd want to drive in that madness? Not me, for sure. The best thing I did was work my ass off to learn Spanish, will never say I am proficient, but I get by allright, and that, more than anything else, has added to the experience with the chicas. And like anyplace, stay there long enough, it becomes a workaday drag. BUT, at least you are not in sexhell, weatherhell western Canada, where winter lasts 8 months, and hockey is our only entertainment!

Gordon Gecko
09-19-10, 16:26
I concur with Mr. KOS, Vip Medellin (A.L) and his goon squad from Bello promised me a visa for one year. The Student visa arrived only with 6 months validity, but Albert took my money up front and said it would be valid for 1 year. He robbed as well ! (thief)

Wanderer1000
09-21-10, 00:50
Kos,

You're still keeping your Gordon Gecko handle alive after all these years.

You're the goods, man!

Goga Fung
09-22-10, 00:35
Also, I repeat, do not pay the pros more than 30 dollars a hour, if the mansion wants to charge 150, 000 pesos an hour, 100, 000 for the girl and 50, 000 for the house, request to go other places for the price.

KOSI believe the Mansion does not get any cut. 150K all goes to the girl.
From my experience, the girls there would hate to give any discount, they really want to get 150K. But I found out that I can easily get double service, for example 2 hours, 2 pops, BBBJ, etcc for 150K. As long as the girl gets 150K, she is open to offer additional services. I was pretty much happy with such deals.

CaptainDorado
10-01-10, 17:39
What is prepagos?

Thanks

Vitrea
10-01-10, 20:41
What is prepagos?

ThanksLiteral translation is "prepaid". AKA professional or pro. If you use them, try not to prepay before the service. :-)

Gordon Gecko
10-02-10, 19:39
Jak, I am not King of Sluts, sometimes the IP adresss may be similar because we live in the same area, but I am not King Of Sluts. This has happened numerous times. If someone is living in the same area, the IP maybe very very similiar.

Prepagos, they are girls that work for money, thats all.

Amerioca
04-20-11, 07:34
KOS MIA? He has not posted in 2011. I enjoy reading his posts. After all these years, he still cracks me up. I hope he is OK.

Wanderer1000
04-24-11, 21:07
I hear you, Amerioca. I miss the SOB, too. Hope nothing happened to him.

King of Sluts
04-28-11, 18:03
All is well with KOS, a steady girlfriend in a South American country that is not Colombia has kept me very quiet. Nothing personal, just been busy with the new 22 year old hottie, nice fresh body, no silicone. I will not disclose the country, but the country is almost inacessible to most americans due to the black dollar / permuta dollar rate. (that should give you a hint)

Colombia, Colombia is cool, left over a year ago I think, Medellin is the best for puta hunting. When you go to Medellin, the locals all know that you are puta hunting, its no secret, it gives a bad image to americans, no big deal. Just helping out my fellow americans.

I apologize to my fans, there are many, hey, even Jackson is a fan. LOL. Anyways, stay cool, and if I returned to Medellin, I would go to Loutron / New Life / and maybe a couple of other places around new life. Also, for my information, I have banged literelly hundreds of girls, and thank god all the health tests come out negative. Thank god for american made condoms. LOL.

Take care fellow hunters.

Member #4394
04-29-11, 05:07
I just thought arrogant and disrespectful attitude, but not puta huntings, of some gringos gave a bad image. Do locals have negative views against puta huntings by gringos, which drop sizable money in local economy?

When you go to Medellin, the locals all know that you are puta hunting, its no secret, it gives a bad image to americans, no big deal. Just helping out my fellow americans.

Cyberdas
05-01-11, 07:44
Yeah, one thing I noticed from my stay in MDE was the bad attitude a lot of gringos would have. How some walked around Parque Lleras thinking they were the biggest thing to Medellin since Pablo Escobar. On the plane, at the airport, and all over El Poblado I would see how many a gringo looked down on the locals. Acting like they were such hot sh*t. Pompous ass, to say the least! I would shrug and laugh them off as they had no clue I was a fake gringo at all he. He. He.

Though in all honesty, I didn't think people made much of them for their stuck-up attitude since they (you guys) are held in such high regards and esteem for taking your greenbacks there and throwing them around on putas and "non-pro" chicas. Especially the "non-pro" chicas really "love" you he. He. He. I would make these observations and think "who the hell these guys think they are? Awesome thing that things have changed for the better in Colombia, but still! The gringas were absolutely the worst. They certainly were so high on themselves that no one would even turn to look at them he. He. He. Little did they realize how they were surrounded and outsmoked by the 10, 000 better looking local hotties. Go figure!

To those pompous ass gringos, I say this to you my friends and co-patriots: tone it down a notch, will ya? If you feel so superior to Colombians, then travel to Europe, Canada or Australia instead where you will rub elbows with people of your own race and leave the brown, yellow and black people be happy being their merry selves. Peace!

Gary Groundwork
05-01-11, 08:59
Hey KOS,

How does that place you speak of compare?

Member #4394
05-01-11, 16:50
Probably my question was unclear. My question was if sex business for locals or gringos is strongly taboo in Colombia. I understand that prostitution is legal in Colombia. Of course I can see that prostitution is not a respectable profession in Colombia, but it could be seen (don't know for sure) as a non-fancy blue-collar job like undertaker or butchers. I was wondering, if prostitution is accepted, why would people resent gringo clients for being customers? So three possibilities. 1) locals hate gringos' attitudes rather than their puta-kissings. 2) prostitution is socially taboo although it is legal. 3) double standards-locals hate gringo puta hunters but not local puta customers- just like Americans who hate Asians buying up real estates but do not mind Caucasians doing the same.

Yeah, one thing I noticed from my stay in MDE was the bad attitude a lot of gringos would have. How some walked around Parque Lleras thinking they were the biggest thing to Medellin since Pablo Escobar. On the plane, at the airport, and all over El Poblado I would see how many a gringo looked down on the locals. Acting like they were such hot sh*t. Pompous ass, to say the least! I would shrug and laugh them off as they had no clue I was a fake gringo at all he. He. He.

Though in all honesty, I didn't think people made much of them for their stuck-up attitude since they (you guys) are held in such high regards and esteem for taking your greenbacks there and throwing them around on putas and "non-pro" chicas. Especially the "non-pro" chicas really "love" you he. He. He. I would make these observations and think "who the hell these guys think they are? Awesome thing that things have changed for the better in Colombia, but still! The gringas were absolutely the worst. They certainly were so high on themselves that no one would even turn to look at them he. He. He. Little did they realize how they were surrounded and outsmoked by the 10, 000 better looking local hotties. Go figure!

To those pompous ass gringos, I say this to you my friends and co-patriots: tone it down a notch, will ya? If you feel so superior to Colombians, then travel to Europe, Canada or Australia instead where you will rub elbows with people of your own race and leave the brown, yellow and black people be happy being their merry selves. Peace!

King of Sluts
06-19-11, 04:43
See my section KOS in Venezuela to see my latest update of Caracas.

King of Sluts
01-27-12, 03:20
The chicks were hot, the food is great, the women are cheap, even the non pros were Walmart shoppers or Exito shoppers in Colombia, they demanded little. (LOL)

Anyways guys, I hope you enjoy Colombia, and if you have any questions on Medellin, Bogota, Caratagena, Periera, Armenia, Manizales, Barranquilla, post them on this thread and I will respond.

I lived 4-5 years in Medellin until moving on to better quality girls. I liked nailing paises, but they are kind of simple people, small town close minded bizarre folks. But yes, I know every square kilometer of Medellin just like I know Panama. Also, there is swingers club in SABANETA, close to Centro Commercial Aves Maria, it is up the mountain, past the centro commercial. Ask a taxi driver to take you there. The hottest girls work there and hang out in the day and night time, some are working, some are not. Expensive to get into. 200, 000 pesos per person, but worth it.

I miss banging Alexa, the black girl from TURBO (coast) with the biggest natural tits in Colombia. What a body for a black girl! The Squirter (Anna maria) a tall girl who works at the mansion on Sundays, god could she squirt and she gets embarrassed about that when you fuck her. Joanna, her fake blond friend from Nueva Vida, also worked at the expensive joint up on the mountain. I always like slumming with the barrio girls, so cheap, especially the girls from the rough barrios, such scrappers they are, too funny. This fact remains the truth, the poorer the girl, the better they screw, they have no inhibitions, they go for it.

I miss Medellin, but there are better places to monger and hold a steady girlfriend. Enjoy Colombia mongers, and I still miss banging Alexa, the girl with the huge hooters. The only girl in Colombia worth to fuck.

Oh, if any the girls say a client got them pregnant, and claim it was me, tell them it was some other guy. LOL

Take care,

KOS

ProfBirkermaie
03-06-12, 11:44
The chicks were hot, the food is great, the women are cheap, even the non pros were Walmart shoppers or Exito shoppers in Colombia, they demanded little. (LOL)

Anyways guys, I hope you enjoy Colombia, and if you have any questions on Medellin, Bogota, Caratagena, Periera, Armenia, Manizales, Barranquilla, post them on this thread and I will respond.

I lived 4-5 years in Medellin until moving on to better quality girls. I liked nailing paises, but they are kind of simple people, small town close minded bizarre folks. But yes, I know every square kilometer of Medellin just like I know Panama. Also, there is swingers club in SABANETA, close to Centro Commercial Aves Maria, it is up the mountain, past the centro commercial. Ask a taxi driver to take you there. The hottest girls work there and hang out in the day and night time, some are working, some are not. Expensive to get into. 200, 000 pesos per person, but worth it.

I miss banging Alexa, the black girl from TURBO (coast) with the biggest natural tits in Colombia. What a body for a black girl! The Squirter (Anna maria) a tall girl who works at the mansion on Sundays, god could she squirt and she gets embarrassed about that when you fuck her. Joanna, her fake blond friend from Nueva Vida, also worked at the expensive joint up on the mountain. I always like slumming with the barrio girls, so cheap, especially the girls from the rough barrios, such scrappers they are, too funny. This fact remains the truth, the poorer the girl, the better they screw, they have no inhibitions, they go for it.

I miss Medellin, but there are better places to monger and hold a steady girlfriend. Enjoy Colombia mongers, and I still miss banging Alexa, the girl with the huge hooters. The only girl in Colombia worth to fuck.

Oh, if any the girls say a client got them pregnant, and claim it was me, tell them it was some other guy. LOL.

Take care,

KOSHi King,

Thank you for youy disponibilty. I want know is are there good brothel a Cartagena (no like LDV) and if the hotel accept without problem the chicas in room (if you know a good girlfriendly hotel). When you looking for a girl in Cartagena how you dress? Elegant or sporty?

Thank you

Ricker
03-06-12, 16:30
Hi King,

Thank you for youy disponibilty. I want know is are there good brothel a Cartagena (no like LDV) and if the hotel accept without problem the chicas in room (if you know a good girlfriendly hotel). When you looking for a girl in Cartagena how you dress? Elegant or sporty?

Thank youWell, I'm not the "King", haha, however, I'd suggest elegant dress, with shiny shoes, and a tobacco pipe.

Those Cartagena brothel girls are picky.

Really though, they don't care how you dress.

I would suggest being clean, and bring money.

They LOVE that for sure.

Have fun.