PDA

View Full Version : The Down Under Group's Medellin Mansion

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

Mackin
01-15-10, 20:58
So you sold the place. Please explane what is changing, if anything for those of us that have reservations for the future.

Aussie Greg
01-16-10, 15:02
Nothing is changing, only more money in our pockets, same service, same people involved, just silent owners.

Aussie Greg.

So you sold the place. Please explane what is changing, if anything for those of us that have reservations for the future.

LookingToSwing4
01-17-10, 04:44
Just came back from a trip to the mansion, 25 Dec-7 Jan. Both the Mansion and Castillo were full. A lot of great guys were in attendence, including a few of my CRT buddies. Some fellow from Canada brought his very docile Chihuahua, who was a hit with everyone.

Quality of the girls at the mansion was fantastic. One night, Greg threw a party and 30 or so very hot chicas showed up. Had I known, I wouldn't have ordered domocilio. I feel it my duty to make sure the mansion girls get business, so despite the fact that I have two favoritas with whom I spend most of my time, I make certain that I sample the mansion gals daily. Another night, the Aussie was in a particulary good mood (I knew this because he actually told me to turn the music up!) and decided that one of his guests would enjoy some free nookie that night, courtesy of the Mansion. He put the name of all the guests in a sombrero and the third name drawn, MINE, got the prize. He then gave $150K to a new chica at the Mansion, who rocked my world! Amazingly, the only other time I won a raffle was at the Mustang Ranch in 1984 on New Years Eve, when I won a $100 session.

A huge gaggle from the Mansion attended the NYE party at Mangos and a few days later, all the Mansion guests and staff did a chiva bus tour. It was a blast until my gal vomited!

All in all, another great time at the Mansion, my 6th in 8 months.

CiaociaoCiao. You are the Man! Way to take one for the Team.

I got the BIG stare-down when my name went into the hat, like. You had better donate that session to a friend if you win. No words or translation was necessary. It was precious. When you won, I was off the hook. LOL

Voyajer1
01-17-10, 12:04
You have an outstanding operation. Don't change a thing.

I'm glad the same people are running the show.

Nothing is changing, only more money in our pockets, same service, same people involved, just silent owners.

Aussie Greg.

Zig Monger
01-18-10, 02:48

Aussie Greg.Oh YEAH! Jets win! Come on back to our house next week in INdy! We won't be laying down this time! Yo Greg, with all that cash from selling the mansion care to make a wager?

Hunglow1625
01-18-10, 15:35
Though against Indy it will be tough, but we will C.

No pics much anymore of the beautiful paisas?

Seeing them always motivates me to plan another trip there. So howzabout it, wheres the pics of these great parties?

Aussie Greg
01-18-10, 20:18
I'M sick today, to many rums last night after the JETS win, even if we loose next week against the COLTS, we are winners.

What a upset it would be though! Another won, go the JETS.

A. G.

John
01-21-10, 06:15
Hi Aussie,

Please check out the Medellin Finca de Fiesta concept.

Is it possible to arrange something similar at the Mansion on Superbowl Sunday.

Regards,

John

Aussie Greg
01-22-10, 11:48
Hi John,

Yes it could but we don't make any money out of prostitution, never have and never will, its against the law here in Colombia, even to sell beers you got to have a licence ¨which we have¨ as we are regestered hotel.

There playing with fire as the DAS read all these threads.

We always have a big party at Superbowl and will have many visiters here, its usually at El Castillo ¨Casa Blanca 2¨

2 years ago we had two girls from each team painted up in the team colours, regards.

Aussie Greg.

Hi Aussie,

Regards,

John

JayHighFive
01-22-10, 12:11
How about also over the Presidents Day weekend Feb 13th or 14th? I am sure both houses are full during this period.

Hi Aussie,

Regards,

John

JayHighFive
01-23-10, 14:44
Who are you going for this weekend?

I'M sick today, to many rums last night after the JETS win, even if we loose next week against the COLTS, we are winners.

What a upset it would be though! Another won, go the JETS.

A. G.

Superboy1
01-23-10, 22:34
How about also over the Presidents Day weekend Feb 13th or 14th? I am sure both houses are full during this period.Come on Jay, we are not all American that goes to the Mansion, we already have superbowl and thanks giving parties. Besides who need a reason to party.

It great when I am there when a big superbowl game is on, becouse all the guys are watching TV, leaving me with 10-15 girls to hangout with by the pool.

JayHighFive
01-24-10, 14:52
I am right there with you.

I am just trying to make up a reason to get a bunch of chicas together for a party.

Come on Jay, we are not all American that goes to the Mansion, we already have superbowl and thanks giving parties. Besides who need a reason to party.

It great when I am there when a big superbowl game is on, becouse all the guys are watching TV, leaving me with 10-15 girls to hangout with by the pool.

Aussie Greg
01-24-10, 18:06
Will be closing this THEAD shortly and openning a new one as

"Casa Blanca Medellin"

No more Medellin Mansion and El Castillo.

Aussie Greg.

LookingToSwing4
01-26-10, 01:22
Will be closing this THEAD shortly and openning a new one as

"Casa Blanca Medellin"

No more Medellin Mansion and El Castillo.

Aussie Greg.Whatever you call yourselves, from this point forward, I am looking forward to my return on Feb 13th!

Aussie Greg
01-27-10, 14:54
See you then LTS, we will be whereing different hats!

Casa Blanca Jefe!

Whatever you call yourselves, from this point forward, I am looking forward to my return on Feb 13th!

Soldierb11
07-16-10, 21:30
When you drive around Colombia as much as I do, you see the real Colombia and not just Poblado, San Diego, Envigardo ect.

You really see the difference between the have's and havenots and I can understand that in Colombia some people really need help.

If I can help any person out there I will.

I guess I've always had it in me but I do get alot from my exgirlfriend Monica who is a leftist sympathizer, she used to take the old bread not used at the Mansion and give it to people who live under brigds here in Medellin on her way to University Antoquia.

I wish I could do more but thanks very much guy's who have partaken, regards to all.

Viviana didn't turn up to her arranged english classes here at the Mansion so I said to her, either 2 bags of food for the poor or you carnt come to the Mansion for 2 months, she borought 2 bags of food for ther poor.

Aussie GregHey Greg

I will be down with you guys at the mansion the end of August.

Have to quick question for you. What do you think of the viviana you posted a pic of here? IMHO she is outa this world hot but how is the attitude?

Thanks alot

Aussie Greg
07-17-10, 23:44
Soldier,

She's still around, Id like a pesos for each pound of cum she's swollowed !! Id be a rich man.

A.G.

Hey Greg

I will be down with you guys at the mansion the end of August.

Have to quick question for you. What do you think of the viviana you posted a pic of here? IMHO she is outa this world hot but how is the attitude?

Thanks alot

Soldierb11
07-26-10, 18:14
Soldier,

She's still around, Id like a pesos for each pound of cum she's swollowed !! Id be a rich man.

A.G.I hope to make you richer Greg cuz i'm hoping to deposit at least a pound myself next month.

Almotu
08-15-10, 18:19
Shouldn't this thread be merged into the Casa Blanca one? or closed?

Aussie Greg
08-19-10, 14:08
Closed.

Aussie Greg.

Shouldn't this thread be merged into the Casa Blanca one? or closed?