01-17-06, 23:54
Will try and put them on this board tomorrow

The Ausie.

Greg,

What kind of rules?

Slumlord
01-17-06, 23:59
slumlord,

your writings of barrio antioquia remind me of the many small cuban towns that i visited over a ten year span. many townfolk had never seen a gringo in there town before i showed up. i would go to different fairs, festivals and parties and marveled at how much fun a little rum and music can bring to alot of people. never did i feel unwelcomed or unsafe. the cubans and the experiences were truly wonderful. the girls were especially a treat as they would vie for my attention. of course being the generous soul that i am, i would spend as much time with as many small town cubanas as time allowed.

word of caution though. i found that the more i shared my experiences with fellow mongers back at the beaten paths, the more i started hearing there stories of visiting the small towns.

will this happen in the medellin area? i feel it eventually will, slowly but surely. the reason i believe is the same as was in cuba. sharing of information. i am not saying to stop but i am just advising what to expect.

cheers,

cubanut

well, the world is getting smaller. information gets desiminated more quickly and trends develop at the speed of light. i disagree that medellin will get overrun by gringos anytime soon. even if thousands of new gringos make the trek to mde, they'll stick to poblado. just like in costa rica. i know a lot of guys who go to sj often and never leave gringo gulch. they want their trip to be safe and easy (read: they want to speak english). while that may happen eventually in a very small part of poblado, that will never happen in medellin.

and nothing "bad" has happened yet to any fun-seeking gringo in medellin. watch how fast the cancelled trips come after the first gringo gets whacked - just a question of when, not if.

wrong, place, wrong time, too much aguardiente, the wrong look at the wrong girl - the only reason it hasn't happened yet is because there are so few gringos in mde, percentage-wise. the odds are against it, but sooner or later, the 100-1 shot pays out. simple math.

speaking of which, that's why i'm not afraid to mention barrio antioquia. the eventual gringo-whacking will come much sooner if guys start going into that neighborhood.

Aussie Greg
01-18-06, 15:19
i agree.

the aussie.

well, the world is getting smaller. information gets desiminated more quickly and trends develop at the speed of light. i disagree that medellin will get overrun by gringos anytime soon. even if thousands of new gringos make the trek to mde, they'll stick to poblado. just like in costa rica. i know a lot of guys who go to sj often and never leave gringo gulch. they want their trip to be safe and easy (read: they want to speak english). while that may happen eventually in a very small part of poblado, that will never happen in medellin.

and nothing "bad" has happened yet to any fun-seeking gringo in medellin. watch how fast the cancelled trips come after the first gringo gets whacked - just a question of when, not if.

wrong, place, wrong time, too much aguardiente, the wrong look at the wrong girl - the only reason it hasn't happened yet is because there are so few gringos in mde, percentage-wise. the odds are against it, but sooner or later, the 100-1 shot pays out. simple math.

speaking of which, that's why i'm not afraid to mention barrio antioquia. the eventual gringo-whacking will come much sooner if guys start going into that neighborhood.

FlyJets
01-20-06, 10:37
Greg,

Myself and 10 friends will be in MDE for a bachelor party next weekend. I have read the posts and found a large portion of info from prior posts. However, most are for individuals. We had planned for CTG or BAQ but it looks like it will be MDE. If you have some info or ideas it would be appreciated. All of us speak Spanish and half are Colombians that live in the States. We are all well traveled and seasoned in the sport. For a party 1700 miles away any info would help. Are there strip clubs that can handle that type of Party? Can your place handle that type of party? We will be there 27-28 jan. Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Peace out.

Dollar Bill
01-20-06, 11:27
It is about 5 AM here in Medellin and just arrived home after a great night at Mango´s. There were about 5 or 6 guys there and we all had beautiful women around us all night. GREAT time had by all, thanks to Aussie and his hospitality.

The Aussie might seem a little rough around the edges at times (like possibly a lot of Aussies), but he really is a ´Good Hearted Guy!´ (not flaming the Aussie (or any Aussies in general) in any way shape or form, simply saying that I like the guy. I am sure that you guys will too if and when you are here in Medellin). You should come for the most beautiful girls in the world, and you can always meet Greg also.

I am staying at MM2 (or Robert´s place). It is a nice place to stay if you are on a budget or just want a it a little quieter, but the MM1 (or Aussie Greg´s Medellin Mansion) is ´Top Shelf´ all the way. The BEST place in Medellin to impress that special someone. Once you see it, you will agree 100%.

Greg - Thanks again for the ride home. Your ´auto-pilot´ worked perfectly... never had a smoother ride. Thanks mate! You know, if the Mansions don´t work out, you can always drive a cab here! (haha)

$Bill

ps - Robert is coming back to Medellin this weekend so I assume that the ´tranquillo´ MM2 is bound to see (or hear) some ´piasas lindas´ aqui (aqa?) welcoming back their ´papicito´ home. I am waiting around to pick up the scrap´s. I only hope that there are some!

pss - I agree with Ricker 100%!!! If you guys are staying at MM1 or MM2, and you need something, you are best to ask. The people here do their very best to keep us mongers happy, which is sometimes an impossible task, unless you are just a down right HOT female and hate the taste of a rubber in your mouth!

Aussie Greg
01-21-06, 17:18
Hi Fly,

A party is not a problem, if you would like me to get some prices ect I can for you.
We are full at the Mansion with guests and half full at El Castillo so I guess they are out as places to have it but I have a place inmind for you which has every thing at call !!!!

Let me know, regards.

The Aussie.

Greg,

Myself and 10 friends will be in MDE for a bachelor party next weekend. I have read the posts and found a large portion of info from prior posts. However, most are for individuals. We had planned for CTG or BAQ but it looks like it will be MDE. If you have some info or ideas it would be appreciated. All of us speak Spanish and half are Colombians that live in the States. We are all well traveled and seasoned in the sport. For a party 1700 miles away any info would help. Are there strip clubs that can handle that type of Party? Can your place handle that type of party? We will be there 27-28 jan. Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Peace out.

Player2
01-21-06, 18:34
Hi Aussie :

I have crush on one of the ladies on CLC.
Can I give you her name and code privatley so you can see if she is available for a sex drive. I am not looking into long term commitment.

Player2

Aussie Greg
01-21-06, 23:24
Hi Player.

The girls on CLC are not for test driving, they are looking for a real relationship, sorry carnt help.

Its no problem in MDE to find what you want, regards.

The Aussie.

Hi Aussie :

I have crush on one of the ladies on CLC.
Can I give you her name and code privatley so you can see if she is available for a sex drive. I am not looking into long term commitment.

Player2

FlyJets
01-25-06, 05:56
Greg,

Thanks for the help. Yes we want help for a party location. I have been stuck in St Croix without internet for the last 4 days. We are headed down fri morning and some will be in the intercontinental and others in hotel medeterraneo. Do you know if one is better that the other (girlfriendly and location)? Let me know what you need from me and i will get it to you. Thanks again..Hope to here from you soon.

Thanks,

Fly

Senor Amable
01-29-06, 21:06
After Five years in Colombia, two in Periera and the last three in Medellin, I decided to give Aussie Gregs Medellin Mansion a try.
GREAT!
Centrally located, Very Clean & Modern, Fast Internet Access, Free International Calls, Private Security and a Outstanding "Home Cooked Breakfast."
The help were friendly and extremely accomodating, especially,Hameidy,Jenifer and Luz.I can't comment on the Airport Pick Up Gals, since I have my own Transportation. I don't remember the name of their computer guy, but he was helpful as well. The "Sunday Pool Party" was interesting, it promoted good fellowship among us and Putas and Straight gals for those that wanted them.
I'm more of a "Espititu Libre" and usually make it alone, but those that wanted to hang with Mededllin Bob and Ausssie Greg had a great time, whether it be at Mango's or some of the local Service Establishments.
Whether you be a seasoned traveler or a first timer in Colombia, I reccommend The Mansion. . . You won't go wrong!
Amable

Superboy1
01-30-06, 00:43
Just come back from Medellin just under 1week ago, I stayed at the Mansion.

What a great time I had, meet some very pretty girls, I have never seen so many pretty women in one city in my life.

Had a great time a the Mansion and felt very welcome there. The staff and Ausssie Greg were always very helpful. And the pool party was great on the Sunday I was there, I was just a little pissed my camera broke that day.

I am already planning my next trip there for March/April time.

I highly recommend this place to anyone thinking of going to Medellin.

Thanks Greg for a great time,hope to see you all again soon.

If anyone that was there same time as me and that took pics please message me,i am the guy known as Superboy to the Medellin girls.

Marcus

Scooby1
01-30-06, 04:36
I booked in at the Mansion from April 24th to May 54th. Anyone going there then and want to hook up & party.

Mahku
02-03-06, 06:43
A fine mongering institution this is. Usually full of horndogs happily fucking away.

Greg and Robert go to great efforts to make sure you’re in good company. If you’re on your own they’ll hit their list of contacts and hook you up. And most nights they’re keen to go out, usually with some numbers of females tagging along. I mention the pool party on the Medellin thread.

I stayed in 4 different rooms in the mansion. I liked Room 6 the best. It’s $90 per night and has couches and comfy chairs. There’s a good Jacuzzi and the view looks out over town. Room 5 is the best suite, $100. It’s got a large screen TV and Jacuzzi for 3. I liked the furniture and Jacuzzi better in the other suite though. I also stayed one night in room 8 ($70) while waiting for room 6. It’s small but has a view of the pool, which is advantageous at times. Finally, I had a night in Room 10 ($80?). It’s on the ground floor which is good if you have a bum knee or something, the others are upstairs. There’s also a room next to the pool. All the rooms had some kind of TV and their own bathrooms.

The girls working in the mansion, Jenny, Haveidy and Luz are real angels. Do keep in mind that they’re regular girls so don’t approach them like pros.

Breakfast: Ate lots of eggs, either scrambled or in an omelet. They can add onions, tomatoes and sausage if you ask. There’s toast, different kinds of juice and coffee.

Do remember to stock up on drinks and snacks of your own whenever you get a chance. The kitchen is locked at night and there’s not much within short walking distance at night. Each room has a refrigerator.

Everyone staying at the mansion seemed to get along. After some past experiences in Asia, I always go into a large grouping of gringos with trepidation. And with a group of 10 or more guys chasing tang it’s easy to get in each others’ way. But everyone was cool and there was plenty to go around anyway. Nobody was there just looking for a wife. Either they were just mongering or were mixed mongering and looking for nice girls.

There were several ISG members on the scene, including Dollar Bill, Robert B, Okechuku and Superboy1. It was a pleasure meeting all.

The website introduction service is also located here. It’s handy but also can be tricky. I had a close call when my intro date showed up just a few minutes after I got one of the pool party girl out of my room. Wouldn’t you know it was the one time when the girl wasn’t late? One wonders how long they’ll be able to combine this marriage and serious relationship oriented service with this steady parade of pro traffic going through the house.

Anyway, it’s a great place and a very useful service for mongers coming to Medellin. I hope to stay here again later in the year and look forward to seeing the 40-room future mansion they’re talking about.

Treeshark
02-03-06, 16:00
Will be visiting Medellin for the second time in about 5 weeks. This time I want to visit with the "wild and crazy guys" at the Mansion. Hopefully will be one spare room since will have to spend some time with novia before I head over there.

Dollar Bill
02-04-06, 00:20
I just want to say that it was great meeting all of you. I really enjoyed talking to you all and just having a great time. (please pass along my thanks to Eric also)

I will visit Medellin again. It is a beautiful city with the most amazing women I have seen to date. I just need to find a good excuse for the wife and I am back there in a heartbeat.

Like Mahku said, the girls working hard for Greg and Robert and good girls. Please treat them well. They help me out big time on my last night there when I got my pants dirty right before going out.

GREG - a special thanks to you for just being a great guy. I would like to consider you (as well as the others I met at the MM) as friends of mine. If I can ever be of assistance to you or your operations, please let me know. (ie. If you are ever looking for a helper, keep me in mind. I can't take a pay cut though) :-)

$Bill

Termas Time
02-04-06, 03:30
Great reports, Mahku. I am going to the mansion on Wednesday so the heads ups on everything is appreciated.

Termas Time

Tequila Texas
02-04-06, 05:09
I really appreciate your reports and Photos, Mahku. Could you give some idea of the prices those in your photos at the Mansion party wanted for either an hour or so or for longer such as dinner, dancing, then to the room? Were similar girls around the Mansion pool at times other than the Sunday party?

Superboy1
02-04-06, 21:33
On normal days there maybe about 2 girls there hanging out at the pool , these girl are there pretty much all the time,and are good friends with Greg,so you must show them respect they are very nice girls and a good laught.You find that most girls go there on a Sunday when there is a pool party.Price wise you are looking at between 150-180.000 colombian peso,do not ask me what that is in dollor but it is pretty cheap,and they are all very pretty girls and great to hang out with,Greg only allows the best at his pool partys.but you should not worry as Medellin is full of amazing girls and evern your normal non working girl is easy to hook up with.
Marcus(Superboy1)

Tequila Texas
02-05-06, 02:52
Thanks for the info, Superboy and Mahku. It sounds like a fun place and Greg must be a great host. I plan to go there in a few months.

TT

Drogon
02-06-06, 14:49
Greetings to the com***ity.

I plan to travel to Colombia in May 2006 so I have a few questions, I think as a newbie it will be best for me to stay at a "knwon place" like the mansion.

- Is the mansion usually fully booked during May?

- What would be the attitude of the people with a french speaking asian guy?

- I read the forum extensively but I would like an idea of the cost of life?
food-entertainment etc....

- As a total newbie to south america are Colombia and Medellin indicated for a first timer?

Thanks for your answers and sorry for my poor English

Bud Leeeeeeee
02-12-06, 23:01
Are there others there that only speak english? I am guessing the majority of jokes and conversing with mongers and the girls aren't in English.

Just curious. I am still going, just don't know where first.

I am thinking Asia tour first. Shanghai, Vietnam and some Indonesia action.

Racer07
02-13-06, 10:02
Ok here I go, this is the second half of the report from my trip to Colombia. The first half was spent in Cartagena so the post is in the Cartagena section. The second half of my trip was spent in Medellin at the Mansion. 6 days in paradise!

So it started off by us flying from CTG to MDL via Avianca airlines. The flight was un-eventful except that the plane was two hours late leaving CTG. We arrived in MDL to be greeted by a driver that the Mansion staff arranged for us. He was holding a sign and even though we were two hours late he waited for us, which was great. Because this was a domestic flight, we got our luggage in a few minutes and were out the door and into the taxi without a single stop or question.

We drove for 45 minutes until we got to the mansion. Once we got there, we were welcomed by the friendly staff including Greg who was in the kitchen having a drink with 5 beautiful girls. He told us three of the girls were working and the other two were non-pros. Instantly we knew we were going to like it here! Greg said that we were going to head out in a few minutes to dinner and hit the town, so we got into our rooms and put our things away. The mansion is really nice! I was in room 6 which was great, it was a large room, had a balcony and Jucuzzi tub. Very Nice!

We got cleaned up and headed back downstairs. When we got down there Medellin Bob was there and couple of other guys staying at the mansion. We all hopped in cars and taxis and headed out to dinner at Parque Lleras. This area of town is really nice, there are tons of restaurants, cafés and beautiful girls to enjoy. We had about 12 people in our group but it was not a problem getting a table outside with a great view of the action. The food was really good but so was the company. I started talking to one of the girls during dinner and we hit it off pretty good, but the night was just beginning. We left the restaurant and headed to a strip club with Bob, the girls and a couple of the other guys. We went to a club named Fose Dos or F-2. The girls in the club were mostly decent with a few really hot ones. I was still getting busy with the girl from the Mansion but the other guys were talking and messing with some of the girls there. We drank a small bottle of rum and decided to head out to the next place, a casa named Abydos. At that point some of the girls had to head home, (they were regular girls that had to work in the morning). Of course the girl I was talking to stayed with us, at this point I knew I was done for the evening.

Abydos was a big house with a couple of bar rooms and other rooms that you could hang out and mingle with the girls. If you found a girls that you liked there you could go to a room there at the casa or take out room service for the night. Most of the girls there were pretty hot, a few were really hot. The cost was somewhere around 100k for an hour and maybe 160k for all night. At this point most of us were hooked up and ready to head back to the mansion to finish off our night.

In the morning the staff at the mansion will cook you breakfast, (even your guest if you choose to). Considering I spent a good deal of time at the mansion I really want to comment on the staff. There are a few girls that work there to help out with all of your needs, they are great. One of the girls arranges dates with the CLC girls(Colombian Love Connection) and the other ones do admin. work and generally help out with everything. There were also two maids there that we very nice and did a great job of keeping things cleaned and your cloths washed, nice service. (one of them is actually very cute, always an extra bonus first thing in the morning!) Greg and Bob do a good job of keeping everyone entertained in the evenings. They are both really fun to party with, but beware all girls are fair game to these guys, they like to party like the rest of us:>)…. Another guy we met there named Niko was also really cool. I guess he may start to hang out there more often, maybe helping Greg and Robert out. One of the problems my friend and I had was the language barrier, having someone like Niko to hang out with really helped. Niko speaks both English and Spanish and knows the Medellin scene very well. All three of us hung out quite a bit, we always had fun and he made everything much easier for us.

Each night in Medellin brought something new. There were many casas to explore including Loutrons, Blue Room and Sweet lady and a bunch of really hopping discos and clubs that you could go for non-pro action. Loutrons had an incredible selection of girls at any time of day or night.

On Friday night we headed out to Mango’s a very large disco up the street from the mansion. This place was off the charts! When you walk in you swear you are walking into Texas hoe-down place in Dallas. All of the staff uniforms and decorations are Western cowboy themed. Pretty strange for Colombia in my opinion, but the place was huge and full of hot chicas so I had no issue with any of it. We had a group of around 10 to 12 people that night so when we got there we ordered a the largest bottle of rum I have ever seen and a bunch of cokes and got busy. The girls that Greg and Bob arranged for the evening were beautiful and fun to hang out with. The local girls and the dancers on stage were mostly all stunning. This was an amazing night! Mango’s is a must see.

We stayed through Sunday knowing we had to experience a Sunday pool party at the mansion! Well it turned out that Sunday was the day of the Superbowl and the Mansion was having a Superbowl party. Cool…football, rum, chicas and food, how does it get any better than that?? The party was not too big there were a few guys and 5 or 6 girls. We had a good time having the girls compete in drinking contests during the commercials. By the end of the game everyone was in party mode so we headed out for our last night in Colombia. I ended up in a club called Déjà Vu which was a hip hop club that really got packed on Sunday night. I had a girl with me so I did not attempt to pick up on anyone in the club, but it sure seemed like it would be possible. One thing I really noticed was how Colombian women are not afraid to check out guys, even when they are with a guy, so beware of them.

My girl stayed with me all night, so in the morning I had to give her the boot and pack my things for my flight back home. Overall Colombia was amazing. I never felt at risk for my safety, (although you do have to be smart and aware). I also have to tell you that there are more beautiful women in Medellin than I have seen anywhere else in the world.

I said in my first part of this report (CTG section) that I need to thank all of the people on this board for the information and help that I was given to make this trip as fun as it was. Anyone that is considering a first trip to Colombia should read the information on the boards and make your own decision on how you want to experience Colombia , maybe something from this report will help you.

Dickfer
02-13-06, 11:00
Got in via Miami to Medellin direct flight via Avianca - less than 3 hours air time. Overall, it was fairly painless as the flight was not full and had the whole section to myself. (Getting IN to Miami was very frustrating, waiting 45 min waiting for our gate to be unoccupied and waiting another hour for baggage claim - many people commented how latin-america like Miami airport and entire Miami is. I see their point.) Also, I heard a lady say that she got her jewlry lifted out of her checked bag going to Latin America from Miami, so it'd be a good idea to lock the checked luggage and make it look non-gringo like.

Medellin airport, however, perhaps due to its small size and traffic volumes, was efficient. Wait at immigration line the guy asks you a few questions - what do you do, where you staying, are you here for "turismo." I had the mansion address and phone # from Lina so I was able to put those down on customs forms. Then they pat you down, Xray your luggage, then off you go. Had Diana waiting for me outside the airport with a sign that said "Dickfer" I wonder if anybody had a chuckle seeing that - a young paisa waiting for the Dickfer.... Well worth the extra $20 to have a pretty young Paisa greet you the first thing you step out of the airport and to keep you company in the back with you for the 45 minute while trusty Hector was driving with command of the local roads - didn't "try" anything with her on the way back other than holding hands, but still $20 in U.S. gets you an - air lap dance?

I was originally scheduled for room 15 in Castillo (this I later found out IS the master bedroom), but Hector said that there may be rooms available at the Mansion so they took me there first - the place is what everybody says it is, which is very nice with modern tiles all over and generally tastefully furnished. There were couple chicas hanging out - a little bit more of Cartegna look according to some but smoking bods (9+ would easily put some porn stars to shame). One of them should show up soon in the Mansion website as the girl of the month. Only room 2 was available, and it is in the back corner of the house on the 2nd piso - if I jumped off the window, I'd fall onto a narrow walled walkway and after about 20 steps, I'd be at the pool. It has a TV, small desk, queen bed, night stands, fan and tiled floors (nice). Room 2 shares a bathroom and a common entryway with room 1 (Greg's room). The room itself is on the small side, but has a small fridge. It's $70 a night plus tax (10%?) - Hector and Greg suggested that I stay at the mansion as there are more things going on here obviously and tends to have younger guests so I took the room for at least tonite - I'm pleased with the situation, though I'm going to look at the large room at El Castillo which is reportedly larger and has a couch.

In anticipation of this trip, I've been very "good" for the last week and was on the save the sperm program, so I had a loaded shotgun that needed some TLC. Once I got settled in at the Mansion, inquired about Diana's availability and Greg was very helpful in letting me know that she is on the program (I'm sure Greg wasn't gonna blueball me) - she asked for 140k for una hora which she got (should I have negotiated?) - obvoiusly Loutron prices+ but didn't feel like arguing with her. Didn't ask how old she was but I guess around 20. I would say her body was 8 (very slim, decent butt, B-cup but very perky mams) and face was a toss-up between 8-8.5. BBBJ DFK then 10 second attempt at cowgirl then "venga aqui" to missionary. Nice pussy stayed wet and was decently warm (chicas with WARM pussies are just the bomb). I released those saved up little dickfers during DG while my left hand was grabbing her tits and my right grabbing her ass - very nice.

As this was over fairly quickly. She was really great in trying to get the jr. to "Please stand up" once again and tried some more BBBJ but to no avail. We took a shower and headed to Palmitas(?) - a steak place perched up on the mountain with panoramic view of the Medellin lights. Service was pretty inefficient: I had to wait probably 45 minutes before I got to order my drinks & food. LanceinWash gave up ordering food after waiting quite a bit longer than me. I ordered Bife Chorizo (22k, NY steak) which wasn't that tender and not quite upto Brazilian or Argentinan standards. Santa Rita 1/2 bottle Cabernet Reserva Viejo (Chile) was about $35k - not bad.

There were at least 4 working girls there with us (about 5 mongers with Greg and Bob who brought his novia). There was a blond 18yo sister of Robert's girlfriend named Kayla who was just smokin' but apparently she has a novio who's returning in one week - NOT on the program I was told later. I didn't really talk to her after that thinking she's not on the program but now wish I would have had - no harm in talking to hot chicas and getting used to that situation.

I called it a night early as it looked like chicas were "occupado con otro" gentlemongers and I wanted to get some rest - except I got bitten all over by mosquitos all night so now I'm up at 4 AM finishing up this report.

SpiderMonkey
02-13-06, 21:43
Great reports racer07 and dickfer. Alot of good info. Still dabating if this will be my choice. Hey dickfer if I seen that sign I would have shit myself laughing.

Spider

Crypton
02-14-06, 01:21
Nice reports, Dickfer and Racer. Reading thse reports makes me very nostalgic. Your experiences are very similar to my own.

Dickfer: A question:

"Once I got settled in at the Mansion, inquired about her availability and Greg was very helpful in letting me know that she is on the program (I'm sure Greg wasn't gonna blueball me) - she asked for 140k for una hora which she got"

You mean Diana?

While you are there, be sure to get a massage from Olga - she gives a good massage, but her BBBJ is fantastic. $100K all inclusive.

I wonder if Robert still has the same novia as he did back in June.

Cheers.

Scooby1
02-15-06, 07:34
I have tickets to Medellin and Im booked into the Mansion Room 10 from April 24th to may 5th. If anyone is going to be there and wants to check out the street scene lets hook up for a mongering extravaganza.

If your trying to find plane tickets try ABS Travel I got my tickets from LAX To Medellin for $575.00 + $30.00 service fee below is a copy of my confirmation e-mail. I got the tickets the next day Feb 14 over night fedEx for an extra $20.00 their web site is abstravel.com.

I also found out that you can not get the 4:25pm departure time from Medellin directly from COPA, believe me I tried you can only get the 8:15am one, that gives me another 1/2 day of mongering. the tickets cost me $623.00 including service fees & delivery.

Heres the confirmation e-mail names & numbers changed to protect the innocent:

Thank you for making your travel reservations with ABS Travel. Please review
your itinerary below. If you have any questions, call us at 305 223-9820 or
e-mail us at online@abstravel.com. Fares below do not include delivery and/or
service fee if any.

Trip Plan for: Scooby
Travel Name : Med 1

Confirmation number or record locator:

Total fare for flight reservations: 573.00 U.S. Dollar including tax

Flight reservations:
Apr 24 Copa Air Flight:CM303
To: Tocumen Int'l (PTY), Panama City, Panama
Departing: 12:15 AM Arriving: 09:30 AM

Apr 24 Copa Air Flight:CM6613
To: Jose Marie Cordova (MDE), Medellin, Colombia
Departing: 11:00 AM Arriving: 12:15 PM

Flight reservations:
May 04 Copa Air Flight:CM6612
Departing: 04:45 PM Arriving: 06:00 PM

May 04 Copa Air Flight:CM302
To: Los Angeles Int'l (LAX), Los Angeles, CA, USA
Departing: 07:15 PM Arriving: 11:15 PM

PLEASE NOTE: Additional information may be required to process your tickets.
FARE ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL TICKETED. Thank you for choosing ABS Travel!

OUR CONTACT INFORMATION:
ABS Travel and Tours
8550 W. Flagler Street
Suite 109
Miami, FL 33144
Phone: 305 223-9820 or 1-800-445-9820
Fax: 305 223-1755
online@abstravel.com

Scooby1
02-15-06, 07:36
I have tickets to Medellin and Im booked into the Mansion Room 10 from April 24th to may 5th. If anyone is going to be there and wants to check out the street scene lets hook up for a mongering extravaganza.

If your trying to find plane tickets try ABS Travel I got my tickets from LAX To Medellin for $575.00 + $30.00 service fee below is a copy of my confirmation e-mail. I got the tickets the next day Feb 14 over night fedEx for an extra $20.00 their web site is abstravel.com.

I also found out that you can not get the 4:25pm departure time from Medellin directly from COPA, believe me I tried you can only get the 8:15am one, that gives me another 1/2 day of mongering. the tickets cost me $623.00 including service fees & delivery.

Heres the confirmation e-mail names & numbers changed to protect the innocent:

Thank you for making your travel reservations with ABS Travel. Please review
your itinerary below. If you have any questions, call us at 305 223-9820 or
e-mail us at online@abstravel.com. Fares below do not include delivery and/or
service fee if any.

Trip Plan for: Scooby
Travel Name : Med 1

Confirmation number or record locator:

Total fare for flight reservations: 573.00 U.S. Dollar including tax

Flight reservations:
Apr 24 Copa Air Flight:CM303
Departing: 12:15 AM Arriving: 09:30 AM

Apr 24 Copa Air Flight:CM6613
To: Jose Marie Cordova (MDE), Medellin, Colombia
Departing: 11:00 AM Arriving: 12:15 PM

Flight reservations:
May 04 Copa Air Flight:CM6612
Departing: 04:45 PM Arriving: 06:00 PM

May 04 Copa Air Flight:CM302
To: Los Angeles Int'l (LAX), Los Angeles, CA, USA
Departing: 07:15 PM Arriving: 11:15 PM

PLEASE NOTE: Additional information may be required to process your tickets.
FARE ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL TICKETED. Thank you for choosing ABS Travel!

OUR CONTACT INFORMATION:
ABS Travel and Tours
8550 W. Flagler Street
Suite 109
Miami, FL 33144
Phone: 305 223-9820 or 1-800-445-9820
Fax: 305 223-1755
online@abstravel.com

Regulr Travlr
02-18-06, 11:52
So I am sitting in Life Girls in Panama City when this knockout paisa gets on stage to do her dance. She is wearing a red Medellin Mansion outfit. Apparently Greg is recruting here for girls returning to MDE. What a body on this one. I am definitely heading to the Mansion if she ends up there. It will also be at a third of the rate they are charging at Life Girls.

Good job Greg.

Superboy1
02-18-06, 21:40
Superboy is coming back, I will be in Medellin on 28th March till 11th April, and stay in the wonderful Mansion, so if there is anyone else going to be there in between them date's feel free to PM me.

Also, Greg, let the girls know I am coming :-)

Marcus

Justafool
02-20-06, 00:42
I was trying to book something for this week at the Mansion and I got to see your Ms. February, I hope I can get in touch with her while I am in town. Can you tell me any more info about her?

I also saw Marcela at another forum, any word on her. The write claimed she was a bit cold at first but when she warmed up. She has a wonderful shape.

Thanks

John05
02-20-06, 08:51
Besides the Mansion pros, how are the non pros in the city of Medellin? Anyone know the story?

Dollar Bill
02-20-06, 21:31
Superboy is coming back, I will be in Medellin on 28th March till 11th April, and stay in the wonderful Mansion, so if there is anyone else going to be there in between them date's feel free to PM me.

Also, Greg, let the girls know I am coming :-)

Marcus

2 vistits in less that 4 months... NOW I am really jealous!!! Have fun (pretty stupid of me saying the obvious!!!)

$Bill

Racer07
02-23-06, 06:16
I am posting this report for a friend who is currently not a member on this board but asked me to post it here. I traveled to CTG and MDL with him but I posted my report about a week ago. The reports are both about the same trip but each from a different perspective, so they are unique.

Colombia -- Cartagena by day, Medellin by night

I recently went to Colombia for 10 days with a friend. I'm new to the forums, so I didn't really do much research and was going in relatively uncertain of what to expect. My friend did some reading up, but his translations were a bit loose (or at least my understandings were.) for instance, I knew LDV was the place to go in Cartagena, but had the vision of a strip club. Didn't realize til I got there that it was a straight up club with pro's -- new concept for me.

We spent the first 5 days in Cartagena and the last 5 days at the Mansion in Medellin, which provided a nice contrast of Colombia, being there for the first time.

Cartagena

We stayed at the Penthouse at the Playa Mar, a nice place, but a little steep at $300/night. For some reason I had a vision of a private, 2 unit place, but the building has many units and is 13 floors high (got stuck in the elevator one day on the 2nd floor. Fun).

We went to LDV every night and took girls home all night for $100. My friend and I enjoy partying, so we had fun grabbing a couple party girls, picking up some Buchanan's and Red Bull at a late night store, and partying at the Penthouse, complete with Jacuzzi.

Girls were fun to party with and provided really good service. Most of the girls really got into it, and it would have been easy to call them the next day, take them to dinner and start working the weekend girlfriend scenario. But variety is the spice of life, and we didn't want to short-change ourselves on our first trip, so we never pursued that and had different girls every night. The only thing that sucked, is by the end of the 3rd or 4th day, every girl in the place knew us since we had a cool place and threw good parties at the penthouse. And when you've been with half the women in the place, and they all talk, it gets a little awkward to do your thing. But we didn't let it stop us. We partied like rockstars, and were pursued like some too.

Went to playboy one night. Smaller than I was expecting and not really a strip club like you would expect, but definite prospects. We ended up pulling 2 very nice looking dancers out of there for all night, and were a little more GFE than girls from LDV.

The girls overall were great, very spirited and fun. They all love music, so bring some fun music, and pick up some of the local stuff too. Pretty much all of them will drink with you, some will smoke out as well. As aussie greg had said, the best looking girls we'll see in cartagena are from medellin, and that may have been true from our experience.

To describe the sexual experiences. Everything was covered, some exceptions with a few of them. I only tried to go down on 2 girls, and both got into it. Had as much sex as I wanted throughout the evening, it was too much to be honest, considering all the partying. But the young Colombiana's have a LOT of energy. And they seem to be proud of it, so be ready. One girl liked anal a lot, so I helped her with that. I would say that most of the girls were 7's and 8's, a couple 9's.

I met one girl ahead of time online, who I spent time with during the days. She was a "good girl", and it was fun to see some of the city with her. My friend and I concluded that there are 2 types of women in Cartagena -- "fuck me now for $5 or fuck me never". There's some exaggeration there, but the point is there are the pro's which are EVERYWHERE, and then there's the good girls who are completely the opposite -- no middle ground. So like any normal, single guys in Cart, we had our good girls during the day and our bad girls at night.

If you go to Cart, my recommendation is that you stay in Old City. I wish I had spent more time there, but didn't realize how cool it was until late in the trip. It is a very cool, walled city. Nice restaurants, shops, university, ruins, marketplaces, plaza's, etc. And just a good place to see colombian life. It's a great place to pick up good girls during the day, very romantic place, and there are a lot of clubs there too, as well as after hours clubs where the pro's hang, if you opt for that diversion.

I tried the beaches on a couple different days, and didn't see a lot of opportunities worth pursuing, plus, the beaches weren't that nice. There are more opportunities walking down Boca Grande, pros and non-pros, but I never pursued anything there, since I was usually too hot and just looking for the nearest ATM.

Cartagena was cool, a little bit of a Honolulu feel to it, can definitely have your fun there, but can feel a bit small after awhile. May be a better place to go with a girl since it can be romantic, but you can definitely have some fun doing the single scene for a few nights.

Medellin

With all we had heard about Medellin, we were expecting Cartagena to just be the appetizer. So when it was ready to head over, we were really excited about our next adventure.

We didn't know what to expect, other than a lot more potential danger from what people say. What we found was a really beautiful city, with lots of hills, trees, modern condos and shopping malls, and I really liked the more moderate temperature, a nice break from the always hot and humid Cart. If it were a city in the US, it would be a very desirable city to live in and very expensive too.

The downtown area is very unique, I can only roughly compare it to hollywood, but that isn't accurate. It's minutes from the mansion, and is extremely cool with tons of great restaurants, lots of patio dining with every restaurant comfortably crowded, music, energy, street vendors, small night clubs. Very stylish area that has a cool energy about it. Fun to hang out with friends and people watch. Everybody in every restaurant has a bottle of alcohol on their table, usually Ron Medellin Rum.

When we first arrived to the Mansion, we walked in and immediately met Greg. He informed us that they were going out to dinner shortly and that we were invited. In the kitchen were 5 very attractive girls waiting and checking us out, so obviously we were getting pretty stoked at that point. We got ready, grabbed a quick drink in the kitchen, and hopped into a few cabs to dinner. We ate downtown, each of us sitting by hot girls, having a great outdoor dinner. About half way thru, the girl next to me apparently tells Robert she wants to marry me. Now this girl is super cute, but I'm thinking if this girl, this quickly, is that into me, I can't wait to see who we see later. Ends up that I never found a girl the rest of the trip as hot as this girl, and spent the rest of the time trying to hook up with her again, which proved to be difficult. But it did happen. The moral of the story is that I blew it that night, and should have been more opportunistic. But hey, I didn't know what to expect and wasn't about to get tied down within the first few hours of being there.

Back to the girls. There are basically 3 options as far as pro's go. Free lance girls who will hang out with you more, since they make their own schedules and offer more of the weekend GFE, you will find some hanging at the mansion occasionally. Then there's the girls from F2, the prominent strip club, obviously the most business-like situation, but great in a pinch and I had an amazing Colombiana session then there's the houses, which are super cool houses (you would be proud to own some of these as your house), with a bunch of hot girls. These girls are somewhere in between, giving you more GFE than the strip club, but they still have a work schedule to adhere to, unless you pay for them to miss work, which you may opt to do, since there are some cute one's for sure.

I managed to have a great time with every girl. After 5 days, we built so much momentum, we were having girls in shifts -- kicking girls out at 3am, since another was on the way over. It got downright silly. If we had stayed for a month, I can't imagine the scheduling problems you would have. And if I spoke spanish. You can forget about it. That's probably the only thing that saved me, was speaking very little spanish and them speaking very little to NO English. It's tough to get your point across with that going on. FYI, there isn't much English spoken at all in Colombia, so don't assume it will be easy to find.

I had time to meet one good girl thru CLC, and although I wouldn't marry her, she was attractive, very affectionate, very sweet and a good person. She was fun to hang out with, learn spanish, teach english, try some restaurants, go shopping, movie, etc.

Both Greg and Robert are super nice guys, and I would recommend staying at the Mansion. Greg is a party animal, but he can also be a little more private too -- which I can understand, because I'm that way too. Robert is a little more social, and always tries to fill you in on the latest. Lina and all of their staff are very friendly, work hard and are always pleasant. However, don't expect just because you're at the Mansion that women are just handed over to you whenever you want. You still have to do some cultivating on your own, still have to have some charm (and money of course), but the Mansion is a place that will provide you a few opportunities, but it's up to you to capitalize, maybe even compete on occasion as I found with G and R -- they like their fun too you know.

They have an exhausting job, and isn't always possible for them to arrange outings. We were extremely lucky however, since we met Nicholas or "Nico" who was staying at the Mansion. Nico is from California, Puerto Rican, can shmooze women in either language, super cool guy and he's considering partnering with Greg and Robert at the Mansion in some capacity. As luck would have it, he was there while we were there, and really ended up making the trip work out great. On many nights, we would go out to the strip club or the local houses. He would hook us up with a private driver (Fernando), translate with the women for us, take us to the ATM's, etc. One night he even hooked me up with condoms and Cialis, and picked up some jewelery for me from the vendors, so I had gifts to take home to girls in the States -- good guy that Nico! it isn't always easy to get around Medellin, particulary if it's your first time, and speak very little Spanish. Anyway. If it weren't for Nico, I would have had a very different experience. It still would have been good, but it would have been a LOT more work, but he made everything easy and fun. As it was, I probably won't go back to Medellin, unless Nico is there at the same time.

BOTTOMLINE is that I loved Colombia. I wish there wasn't any element of danger, but apparently that is still a reality, but you can easily avoid it by being smart. We didn't walk around paranoid, but we were always mindful to our surroundings and tried to stay aware. We were respectful with everyone, and didn't ever get too drunk to the point of stupidity. I am having withdrawls, and would most certainly like to go back and try some different things now that I'm no longer a rookie. On the other hand, it really showed me that I want to see more of South America in general, but for a great time. I would definitely visit Colombia and Medellin is a fine start.

Dollar Bill
02-25-06, 17:27
Hey Aussie,

I hope you don't mind if I post some photos of the girls from the Mansion, but I think our brothers want to see how beautiful the girls are.

If you should have an issue, please let me know and I will delete the photos.

Thanks,

$Bill

Dollar Bill
02-25-06, 17:31
Even though Olga might be a few years older than I usually like them, she has by far the best oral skills of any of the chicas I was with in my 17 days in Colombia. BBBJCIM She even went to work on my again and got me ready for round 2 which I did not waste in her mouth again (if you know what I mean).

Very nice girl and great service. Great massage also. Fake titties but they were fun to play with.

Enjoy the photos!

$Bill

Dollar Bill
02-25-06, 17:36
This is Karen. She has by far the best natural rack of any of the girls I saw in Colombia. Very nice girl and service was unrushed. She was a lot of fun at Mango's also. Great girl all around.

Take care of her and all the girls at the Mansion. Treat them with respect and love (temporary) and you will have a great time.

Enjoy!

$Bill

Dollar Bill
02-25-06, 17:41
Diana has the kind of body that I love. Skinny and silky soft.

I met her one day after she picking up a guy at the airport. He did not go with her, so I snatched that "snatch" immediately. We spent some time most of the late afternoon together and then went to Mango's to meet up with the rest of the guys that night.

She was very nice. GFE

2 sets of photos. Part 1 are with clothes, part 2 nudes...

Enjoy!

$Bill

Dollar Bill
02-25-06, 17:43
more photos - nudes

$Bill

Dollar Bill
02-25-06, 17:46
I was leaving the day of this pool party, so I did not get to enjoy all the fun that I heard the guys had that day.

I did take a few pictures of this girl at the pool party and I think you guys would like to see what a sweet body she has.

GREG HAS GREAT TASTE IN ALL THE GIRLS THAT ARE INVITED TO THE MANSION.

Enjoy!

$Bill

Regulr Travlr
02-25-06, 22:00
Great job DB

Nice work here and the rest of your posts. Your girl Diana looks a lot like my special girl from Panama. I will have pics of her up shortly.

I really like Karen. She is like the girl wearing the Mansion outfit I saw in Life Girls. Although that one was not natural.

Keep up the good work. Heres a pic of some Colombian snatch for you.

Travlr

Senor Amable
02-25-06, 23:41
Great Pic's!
I was at the pool party with you, but for the life of me, I can't remember Diana.I guess Memory loss comes with age or perhaps too much Ron Medellin!
Saludos,
Amable

Amerioca
02-26-06, 07:06
I was leaving the day of this pool party, so I did not get to enjoy all the fun that I heard the guys had that day.

I did take a few pictures of this girl at the pool party and I think you guys would like to see what a sweet body she has.

GREG HAS GREAT TASTE IN ALL THE GIRLS THAT ARE INVITED TO THE MANSION.

Enjoy!

$Bill

Your pics are greatly appreciated. BTW, what were the rates charged by the women visiting?

Ngp477
02-26-06, 14:36
Sounds like Sundays are the best days to be at the Mansion, right? Is it possible to pop in only for the pool party or only to stay at the Mansion on the weekend, then head to Cart or some other city?

Termas Time
02-26-06, 17:45
Hey Dollar Bill, that unknown blond at Greg's pool party is Pamela. Her and her sister, Jennifer, work at Fase II. I had the pleasure of hanging with both of them a number of times when I visited Medellin. I and a couple of friends even had the opportunity to visit their house 3 in the morning. Interesting experience, I got to meet the entire family, lol. Anyways, both girls are nice, but can act a little pro-ish at times. I personally think the little sister is cuter, but Pamela definately has the body.

Termas Time

Jon32
02-26-06, 19:56
Um, these girls are ridiculous. I had no idea Columbians were this gorgeous. Move them to the front of the line, please. Don't see a trip down there in my near future, but jesus I need to try and get down there.

Mahku
02-27-06, 06:23
Bill, you definitely should have waited another day or at least taken a night flight. It would have been hard to match the quality and quantity of women assembled in one place that day.

I don't remember Diana being at the party. She was probably resting from being with you.

I think there were 2 Pamelas at the party, both very delicious.

Ngp, in general I think you need to be staying at one of the 2 houses to be at the pool party. But you may be able to work something out with Greg or Robert.

Sundays are probably the best day to be at the Mansion. But even during the week there's a traffic of girls coming around. This is one of the reasons I think it's worth it to pay to stay at the Mansion, despite the loud and obnoxious noises coming from a couple of cages in the Colombia forum.

Sparkchaser69
02-27-06, 08:14
greg you wanker!

hey guy, i plan on having my bachelor party at the mansion and will probably have a good group of guys coming as well. we are thinking the week of april 17th through the 24th.

caution guys colombianas are very dangerous. met the future ex at the bogota airport on my way back home from the mansion. she asked me what i was doing in medellin, i told her looking for a girlfriend, i kinda forgot to mention i was "dating" them by the hour ;)~

have we heard a peep from valentina?

sparky

DJ FourMoney
02-27-06, 10:44
Um, these girls are ridiculous. I had no idea Columbians were this gorgeous. Move them to the front of the line, please. Don't see a trip down there in my near future, but jesus I need to try and get down there.

Shhh, why not, its dirt cheap to fly down there (if your from the US anyway).

I'm not quite sure who are the best looking latinas, but Columbians are coming closer to the top all the time.

I need to learn some spanish, who would have thought taking 9th grade spanish and then transfering out would be the dumbest thing I have done in high school...

Jasss
02-27-06, 14:56
wow, that slim chick is so fine, ive gotta get myself down 2 the mansion.

Dollar Bill
02-27-06, 18:30
Senor Amable - Diana was at the MM on Sunday. I got a few pics of her and Lina (the non-pro) that cooks at the mansion. She may have gotten busy with one of the other guys that day and did not make it down to the pool. I don't think that it is old age or the rum, just too many beautiful Colombiana to keep track of!!!

Mahku - great hearing from you again. I did a search on your name and saw that you might be visiting Asia for a couple of months. Wish you could pack me away in your suitcase. Have a great trip and get some good photos for all of us!!!

SparkChaserI met a Paisa in Cartagena named Valentina. She said that her friend was an ex-novia of Aussie. I will be posting pics of her today or tomorrow in that section. She was by far the most beautiful of my trip. Model material!

All - the costs of the girls I had ranged from 80k in the streets to 150K in the MM. All the chicas were worth it though as Colombianas know how to treat a man in bed. (only one not worth dime was that SW in pink that I posted in the regular Medellin section.

$Bill

Tony D
02-27-06, 19:51
sparky,

i heard that greg is (or was) in venezuela on his way to ctg by boat.

he's been awfully quite here for some time.

td

greg you wanker!

hey guy, i plan on having my bachelor party at the mansion and will probably have a good group of guys coming as well. we are thinking the week of april 17th through the 24th.

caution guys colombianas are very dangerous. met the future ex at the bogota airport on my way back home from the mansion. she asked me what i was doing in medellin, i told her looking for a girlfriend, i kinda forgot to mention i was "dating" them by the hour ;)~

have we heard a peep from valentina?

sparky

Sparkchaser69
03-01-06, 21:23
Thanks Tony he has been awful quite.

$Bill, thats my girl, She was my first Paisa in MDE. She actually picked me up at the airport, I had her in my room with in 30 minutes of arriving at the Mansion. GFE to the MAX, PSE actually. I would love to see her for my bachelor party. Nice3 pics of her, she is a hottie!

Sparky

Amerioca
03-02-06, 23:52
Thanks Tony he has been awful quite.

I would love to see her for my bachelor party.

Sparky

I suggest a pre-nup if marrying an American woman.

Scooby1
03-03-06, 01:19
Got a email from Greg today and he is sailing in the Carribean and will be back in a week. Bet he has some beautiful girs with him.

Sparkchaser69
03-03-06, 03:45
I suggest a pre-nup if marrying an American woman.100% Colombiana.

Treeshark
03-04-06, 16:20
I tried to send a message from Medellin Bob's web site for Medellin El Castillo but it was not working. Guess I will just have to go by and see if I can find someone to talk to. Wanted to stay at either Bob's or Greg' place to a few days.

Carrib
03-06-06, 00:31
I will be heading down to Medellin with a few friends next month staying at the Mansion. This will be my first trip to the land of the paisas...

Thnks scrappy for the MDE list that should come handy.

Dollar Bill
03-06-06, 18:22
I tried to send a message from Medellin Bob's web site for Medellin El Castillo but it was not working. Guess I will just have to go by and see if I can find someone to talk to. Wanted to stay at either Bob's or Greg' place to a few days.

If you check the websites:

www.medellinmansion.com
or
www.medellinapartments.com

you might find their e-mail for info in the contact section. I think it might be:

i n f o (at) m e d e l l i n m a n s i o n . c o m - take out spaces and change the word "at" to the "@" symbol. I am pretty sure that is the correct way to get in touch with the mansion.

Good luck!

$Bill

Via Con Dios
03-07-06, 23:47
Gidday guy's,

Sorry I have been of line, been having a break sailing the Carrabean, Venezuela (Carracas, Puerta la Cruz, Isla Tortega, Los Roques) Bonaire, Caurisou, Aruba etc

Just a few words, no use writing to Medellin Bob, he doesnt answer e-mails and hates computers, write to Lina at Medellin Mansion, shes our Admin girl, shes one of the boy's as guys who have met her will say also.

Another miss impression, there is no such thing as a Medellin Mansion girl, we invite girls around to party, mostley on a Sunday, if you want to make wild passonite love to them, its between you and the girls, we do not set prices or make one peso out of you or the girl in regard to sex, and will not in the future, if you can find a girl to say anything to the contary then please ask her to go to a Public Notary and put it on paper, then we go to see our Lawyer.

Any guy who says the contary is a lieyer.

El Castillo, the renovations are well under way, all bedrooms will have private bathrooms, then we will start again at the Mansion to give all the bedrooms their private bathrooms also (the ones that dont now)

The prices for the rooms at El Castillo will be 440.00 per night with breakfast, internet, laundry, international telephone calls and both Medellin Bob and myself knowledge on Colombia.

Any questions please ask, regards.

Aussie Greg

www.medellinmansion.com
or

you might find their e-mail for info in the contact section. I think it might be:

i n f o (at) m e d e l l i n m a n s i o n . c o m - take out spaces and change the word "at" to the "@" symbol. I am pretty sure that is the correct way to get in touch with the mansion.

Good luck!

$Bill

Via Con Dios
03-07-06, 23:48
Gidday guy's,

Sorry I have been of line, been having a break sailing the Carrabean, Venezuela (Carracas, Puerta la Cruz, Isla Tortega, Los Roques) Bonaire, Caurisou, Aruba etc

Just a few words, no use writing to Medellin Bob, he doesnt answer e-mails and hates computers, write to Lina at Medellin Mansion, shes our Admin girl, shes one of the boy's as guys who have met her will say also.

Another miss impression, there is no such thing as a Medellin Mansion girl, we invite girls around to party, mostley on a Sunday, if you want to make wild passonite love to them, its between you and the girls, we do not set prices or make one peso out of you or the girl in regard to sex, and will not in the future, if you can find a girl to say anything to the contary then please ask her to go to a Public Notary and put it on paper, then we go to see our Lawyer.

Any guy who says the contary is a lieyer.

El Castillo, the renovations are well under way, all bedrooms will have private bathrooms, then we will start again at the Mansion to give all the bedrooms their private bathrooms also (the ones that dont now)

The prices for the rooms at El Castillo will be 40.00 per night with breakfast, internet, laundry, international telephone calls and both Medellin Bob and myself knowledge on Colombia.

Any questions please ask, regards.

Aussie Greg

www.medellinmansion.com
or

Good luck!

$Bill

Dollar Bill
03-08-06, 16:13
Greg (and all guys),

I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

The girls that I posted saying MM girl, was really to mean that they were girls that I met/did at the MM. They are not employed by the MM but they are "friends." It is where I met them and where you might be able to meet them also. It was not my intention to mean that they get paid by the MM nor do they give kickbacks to the MM, just that if you need information concerning these girls, and you are a guest of Greg's or Robert's, they might be able to help you out. They know general pricing in that area, and would probably be able to give you a "ballpark" idea of what the going price is. This is not to say that they set the price for these girls. Like Greg said, that is between you and the girl.

Anyway, I am sorry again for any misunderstanding that I may have caused with my posts.

$Bill

ps - also, when I said that you should be take care (or be respectful) of MM girls, it was to mean that you should be nice to all the girls (and guys) that are working at the MM or are friends of the MM.

Via Con Dios
03-08-06, 17:07
No problem mate.

It was for the people that dont know the score, at the Mansion y El Castillo, we have people who write about us all the time and surmise, people who dont even stay with us and dont even know us, some people think we run a ***** house (O.K. sometimes it looks that way in the mornings and a few of our parties!) but we do not, we are only interested in guy's staying with us having a good time and coming back to stay with us again with over 70% do, we are really a bed and breakfast place righ in the middle of a paradise city of the most beautifull girls in the world (sorry RICKER but your wrong about Venezuela just spent 2 weeks there, what a shit hole, yes every now and then you see a beauty but not so many like Medellin)

Via Con Dios who lets me post in his name while on the boat said I must lower my standard, I said mate, you got to be joking, I'd rather masterbate than lower my standards and let the PAISAS down.

Just a bit of gossip, the skipper and I walked into the local strip/***** house here on Bonaire and there is our airport pickup girl Lina working, also a girl from San Diego strip Bar in Medellin, small world, Lina said what the fuck are you doin here and I said what the fuck are you doing here, she'll be back at the aiport pickup for the Mansion next week after her tour of duty!

All the best Dollar and thanks Tom for using your handle,

The Aussie.

Greg (and all guys),

I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

The girls that I posted saying MM girl, was really to mean that they were girls that I met/did at the MM. They are not employed by the MM but they are "friends." It is where I met them and where you might be able to meet them also. It was not my intention to mean that they get paid by the MM nor do they give kickbacks to the MM, just that if you need information concerning these girls, and you are a guest of Greg's or Robert's, they might be able to help you out. They know general pricing in that area, and would probably be able to give you a "ballpark" idea of what the going price is. This is not to say that they set the price for these girls. Like Greg said, that is between you and the girl.

Anyway, I am sorry again for any misunderstanding that I may have caused with my posts.

$Bill

ps - also, when I said that you should be take care (or be respectful) of MM girls, it was to mean that you should be nice to all the girls (and guys) that are working at the MM or are friends of the MM.

Scooby1
03-08-06, 19:04
Greg,

I hope your sailing was a blast I considered chartering a barebones boat in the Carribean but haven't yet.

I wanted to ask you what is the weather like at the end of April in Medellin. Is there a rainy season I need to know because it will affect what I bring.

Scrappy/Scooby

Dashing Don
03-09-06, 01:04
I'll be visiting the Mansion next week and in anticipation, I'm practicing my Australian: here goes.

Dear Grog,

Gidday. Wull be hanking at the Manson next week. Am on a mission. Gotta bung mucha chocha. Only got 4 days. I'll be Solo. Call me mr Solo if yu likre. Wanner met up wiv regulr gurls too. Wull be cheking the Luv Konnektikon. Hope that guy Surfer aint there. No timer for lektures.

Ok, see you in MDE.

Don

Scooby1
03-09-06, 15:52
Barefoot

Here is the e-mail of the mansion I have used it and it does work:

info@medellinmansion.com

The following phone Numbers can be dialed from the US just like a regular US long distance number with out going through all the international dialing crap.

1-312-546-4301 ask for Lina she is the administrator

Ive talked to Lina personally and she will bend over backwards to help you.

Scooby

Sparkchaser69
03-10-06, 18:06
I have to agree with you on Venezuela. My fiancee lives there although she is colombiana. One day she asked me after my 4th or 5th trip to Caracas, what I thought of the Venezuelan woman, I was honest and told her. I have seen a few beautiful women but nothing like walking around Medellin. Paisas rock! My girl is from Pereira originally but has lived in VZ for about 15 years.

Greg hope to be having my bachelor party in MDE in mid to late April.

Later,

Sparky

vakuform
03-11-06, 16:28
No problem mate.

It was for the people that dont know the score, at the Mansion y El Castillo, we have people who write about us all the time and surmise, people who dont even stay with us and dont even know us, some people think we run a ***** house (O.K. sometimes it looks that way in the mornings and a few of our parties!) but we do not, we are only interested in guy's staying with us having a good time and coming back to stay with us again with over 70% do, we are really a bed and breakfast place righ in the middle of a paradise city of the most beautifull girls in the world (sorry RICKER but your wrong about Venezuela just spent 2 weeks there, what a shit hole, yes every now and then you see a beauty but not so many like Medellin)

Via Con Dios who lets me post in his name while on the boat said I must lower my standard, I said mate, you got to be joking, I'd rather masterbate than lower my standards and let the PAISAS down.

Just a bit of gossip, the skipper and I walked into the local strip/***** house here on Bonaire and there is our airport pickup girl Lina working, also a girl from San Diego strip Bar in Medellin, small world, Lina said what the fuck are you doin here and I said what the fuck are you doing here, she'll be back at the aiport pickup for the Mansion next week after her tour of duty!

All the best Dollar and thanks Tom for using your handle,

The Aussie.Greg,

Are you talking about Pachi's? If you're still there say hello to Laura of Bogota. Tell her Mike says hello and the number she gave me for Bonaire doesn't work.

Also. Hope to be at the Mansion in August.

Regards,

Mike

Ricker
03-11-06, 17:55
Well ... everyone has their tastes ... but hmmmmmmmmm ... the streets of Caracas ... SAMBIL mall ... las Mercedes ... etc, etc ... incredible looking women of Venezuela.

And the amount of them ... incredible!

I have to admit, I love the city of Medellin ... but for pure chica gazing pleasure ... Caracas has it beat hands down in my book.

I've been visiting Venezuela and Colombia for about 10 years now.

I would live in Medellin any day over Caracas ... but I love that exotic Venezuelan look over the euro-paisa look ... to each their own though ... that's what makes it great.

Sparkchaser69
03-11-06, 22:15
Well. Everyone has their tastes. But hmmmmmmmmm. The streets of Caracas. SAMBIL mall. Las Mercedes. Etc, etc. Incredible looking women of Venezuela.

And the amount of them. Incredible!

I have to admit, I love the city of Medellin. But for pure chica gazing pleasure. Caracas has it beat hands down in my book.

I've been visiting Venezuela and Colombia for about 10 years now.

I would live in Medellin any day over Caracas. But I love that exotic Venezuelan look over the euro-paisa look. To each their own though. That's what makes it great. My girl owns a shop in Concresa Mall, I have been to all the malls in Caracas and I still think for my money Medellin has more eye candy per square mile. YMMV; )

Ricker, I would love to meet you. Will be in MDE 4/19 to 4/24.

Sparky

Ricker
03-12-06, 16:32
Well, like I said ... everyone has their own tastes.

I never been or heard of the mall where your novia works in Caracas ... I always hit Sambil or el Recreo mall ... I'll tell ya ... from about 4pm till 730 or so ... you've never seen soooo many hot chicas than there.

As a city to hang out ... explore ... meet nice people ... meet nice Paisitas ... claro que si ... Medellin, in my opinion has lots of places beat.

Sparky ... yep, always nice to meet a cool guy ... I may be in Medellin at that time you'll be there ... depends

... I met a really cool and beautiful muchacha in Cali recently ... normal chica ... so I'm in that initial enamorado stage at the moment ...
So ... looks like I'll be visiting Cali a bit ... but a pit stop in Medellin to visit Greg and Roberto is always nice.

Taker easy amigo

Escort King
03-13-06, 06:34
I hope to get down to the Mansion over Labor Day weekend? Is the penthouse already booked?

Actually there could be about 6-10 of us. Usually go to the DR a few times a year and are making a detour. Am Australian myslef but live in US.. Guys will be coming in from all around US and Canada. I hope we can stay at your places.

Rob Hay
03-13-06, 07:27
I think both of you guys are hanging out in the wrong malls in Caracas.....San Ignacio is where its at!!!

Reading Ricker's posts the last 4 years have been whats led me to both Medellin and Caracas. Just the sheer number of 6 foot models in Caracas, especially hanging out at Loft in San Ignacio is enough to give Caracas the upper hand....but that like all of you I would live in Medellin too

Medellin is the most liveable place in S.A with far less drama and hassle than all the other hot cities: Caracas, Rio, SP, BA

Sparkchaser69
03-13-06, 14:43
I think both of you guys are hanging out in the wrong malls in Caracas.....San Ignacio is where its at!!!

Reading Ricker's posts the last 4 years have been whats led me to both Medellin and Caracas. Just the sheer number of 6 foot models in Caracas, especially hanging out at Loft in San Ignacio is enough to give Caracas the upper hand....but that like all of you I would live in Medellin too

Medellin is the most liveable place in S.A with far less drama and hassle than all the other hot cities: Caracas, Rio, SP, BAI respectfully agree to disagree. I just like the Paisa look more. Also the Paisas' are friendlier in my book. I get plenty of eye contact and smiles in Medellin, in Caracas not so much. The food is better in Medellin as well. My girl thinks that there are more beautiful women in Caracas than Medellin. I just don't see it. I have seen some stunners there, but I stick to my statement of "per square mile there are more beautiful women in Medellin"

Ricker is one of my favorite posters as well. Being that I am getting married to my Colombiana in May, this trip to MDE may well be my last, at least for a while.
Regards gentlemen, Sparky

Escort King
03-13-06, 19:17
Just so you know we would be looking for a bunch of rooms and some friendly women. We don't get too out of hand and are very generous though don't give it away.

Will gladly go for the assistant pickup at the airport. She may have to make a few runs as people could be coming in at various times and days.

I hope you are free to show another ex-pat this lovely town of yours. I will bring you a large jar of Vegemite!!! And maybe even some Minties.

Escort King
03-13-06, 20:39
How often does Aussie Greg check out the thread?

Superboy1
03-15-06, 01:10
Yep 2weeks today 28thMarch , i will make the long but very much worth it trip back to Medellin,it has been 2month since i was last there,and looking forward to seeing some of the girls again .It would be great if I saw some of the Mongo`s that were there lastime. I will be at the Mansion (Medellin) from 28th March till 11thApril,if anyone else is going to be there then feel free to message me.

The Superboy is coming.

Escort King
03-15-06, 01:53
Post a review of the trip please. More info on the introductions at the Mansion would be appreciated, are they just someone you end up buying food and drinks for or are they into providing GFE or better PSE.

Chocha Monger
03-15-06, 06:05
It sounds like things are really happening at the mansion. I'll have to come down to Medellin and check out some of Aussie's hores.

Sparkchaser69
03-15-06, 06:05
Post a review of the trip please. More info on the introductions at the Mansion would be appreciated, are they just someone you end up buying food and drinks for or are they into providing GFE or better PSE.EK if you are speaking of the Colombianloveconnection introductions. They are normal women not on the program. I have heard rumors if you got game and they like you, you MIGHT get lucky. However if you are there to monger then monger and leave those girls alone. If you are looking for a relationship then by all means meet them.

Bueno suerte,

Sparky

Sparkchaser69
03-15-06, 06:07
It sounds like things are really happening at the mansion. I'll have to come down to Medellin and check out some of Aussie's hores.The "Aussie" doesn't have any "*****s". He runs a bed & breakfast that some friends of his that just happen to be on the programa stop by sometimes.. Pimping is illegal in Colombia.

Sparky

Dollar Bill
03-15-06, 15:16
It sounds like things are really happening at the mansion. I'll have to come down to Medellin and check out some of Aussie's hores.

The girls that are around the mansion are nice girls that are trying to make a little extra money. Once you meet some of them, your attitude will change (and hopefully your description of them). If you treat them like "w h o r e s" instead of respecting them, they will turn "hard core" instead of the "amigas" that we presently know.

Not flaming you, just trying to get the message to all guys going down to the Mansion, to go with the right attitude about respecting these "girls."

$Bill

Escort King
03-15-06, 16:09
The girls that are around the mansion are nice girls that are trying to make a little extra money. Once you meet some of them, your attitude will change (and hopefully your description of them). If you treat them like "w h o r e s" instead of respecting them, they will turn "hard core" instead of the "amigas" that we presently know.

Not flaming you, just trying to get the message to all guys going down to the Mansion, to go with the right attitude about respecting these "girls."

$BillI will respect them - you should respect everyone until they give you reason not to - but I still want to know if I can sweet talk my way into their pants (with gifts and good company etc. - whatever it takes) - or I will concentrate my efforts on grabbing someone off premises for a little TLN toto la noche.

Escort King
03-15-06, 18:06
Having now read a bunch of reports on various boards - including a disappointed two day stop at the Mansion - though the guy was there on Saturday and Sunday and there were no other people at the Mansion - I am starting to have some second thoughts.

Does not mean I am cancelling - just that it may not be the monger trip I wanted. May be just a good get away with a bunch of hot girls to look at and then run off to the short casas for an hour or so. I am partial to the TLN hookups - can even go for one chica for the entire 4-5 days - but the experience has to be fun (good GFE) - then I can send her shopping while I get a massage occasionally.

We need some more feedback in this thread. Guess my fellow Aussie is out of the country and not posting. Would think this a great place to develop a strong community of regulars - I do many trips to the DR and post at **** and there is a great sense of community there. But they have 70-100 daily regulars posting 300-500 posts a day.

More feedback. Am more than willing to keep posting over at the DR area where I can give my knowledge.

Escort King
03-15-06, 19:23
EK if you are speaking of the Colombianloveconnection introductions. They are normal women not on the program. I have heard rumors if you got game and they like you, you MIGHT get lucky. However if you are there to monger then monger and leave those girls alone. If you are looking for a relationship then by all means meet them.

Bueno suerte,

SparkyOkay thanks for the tip. If I wanted to grab a hot girl for an overnight what would you recommend. Also what are we talking costwise for TLN (overnight) - $150 or less?

Dollar Bill
03-15-06, 19:51
I will respect them - you should respect everyone until they give you reason not to - but I still want to know if I can sweet talk my way into their pants (with gifts and good company etc. - whatever it takes) - or I will concentrate my efforts on grabbing someone off premises for a little TLN toto la noche.

Greg and Robert have "Amigas" that probably most are available for some loving for $, but possibly not all.

Greg and Robert also have female employees that WORK for the MM. They "DO" the cooking and cleaning: they do NOT "DO" the guests. These girls are OFFLIMITS for that kind of stuff. They should NOT be approached in anyway other except to ask for help with something MM related. These girls could probably be "bought" with gifts and money, but then your hosts (Greg and Robert) would have employee problems and why cause problems for them? You are better off respecting them and leaving them alone. This would make your trip much better and more enjoyable. There are many girls available in Medellin, and "you should not shit where you eat" (in regards to the employees of MM).

If you are a guest of the MM and have questions about who is available, you would be best to ask Greg/Robert in private and respect what they say.

There is a hugh supply of beautiful women in Medellin. If a girl is not available, there are always many more. :-)

$Bill

Escort King
03-15-06, 20:02
I travel quite a bit and know the game in regards to not grabbing the help if they are not on the menu. I agree with your post.

Though I read somewhere about a guy who went down and no one was there to help. Except another monger who had a novia offsite. Greg and Robert were not there that weekend which seems a little odd. Guess things happen and they knew they were going to have only one or two people there.

Scooby1
03-15-06, 20:49
Does anyone know if there are any shots I may need to get before going to Medellin?

BeersTerry
03-16-06, 03:31
Vitamin E.

Sparkchaser69
03-16-06, 13:23
Okay thanks for the tip. If I wanted to grab a hot girl for an overnight what would you recommend. Also what are we talking costwise for TLN (overnight) - $150 or less?What I did was go to Loutrons, had a very good session there. We clicked and she gave me her phone # On her day off she stayed the night with me for COP 200,000 or roughly $88.00 TLN. I had one TLN for COP 110,00 and a dupla TLN for 400,000. The key to MDE is get phone #s from the girls where ever you meet them, get them after work, days off etc.

Enjoy yourself, but be respectful and not obnoxious to the people of MDE and you will have a good time.

Sparky

Australiano Greg
03-16-06, 15:49
I will be posting this afternoon with answers to questions etc and many new pic´s, soory I have been away for awhile, regards.

Aussie Greg

Australiano Greg
03-16-06, 16:20
Pic once, Mellisa, Yurley y Carolina
Pic doce, two sisters Yurley y Jazmin
Pic trece, Luz, Alejandria mother y Alejandria (Mango´s dancer) Aleja´s niece, Marisol MM secretary, the new Mrs Aussie y ella sobrina
Pic catorce, birthday boy y Alejandria.
Pic quince, Tatiana , the MM M of the M of December and a friend.

Escort King
03-16-06, 18:09
What I did was go to Loutrons, had a very good session there. We clicked and she gave me her phone # On her day off she stayed the night with me for COP 200,000 or roughly $88.00 TLN. I had one TLN for COP 110,00 and a dupla TLN for 400,000. The key to MDE is get phone #s from the girls where ever you meet them, get them after work, days off etc.

Enjoy yourself, but be respectful and not obnoxious to the people of MDE and you will have a good time.

SparkyThat is a given I have done numerous trips to the DR and the chicas love me and my friends because we include them in our trip - they eat with us, go drinking, to the beach, we pick up trinkets for them, pay for hair and nails etc.

Dollar Bill
03-16-06, 18:27
Pic once, Mellisa, Yurley y Carolina
Pic doce, two sisters Yurley y Jazmin
Pic trece, Luz, Alejandria mother y Alejandria (Mango´s dancer) Aleja´s niece, Marisol MM secretary, the new Mrs Aussie y ella sobrina
Pic catorce, birthday boy y Alejandria.
Pic quince, Tatiana , the MM M of the M of December and a friend.
Hey Aussie - you forgot to attach these pics. Great Pics!

$Bill

Australiano Greg
03-16-06, 21:01
As far as the maids and secretary´s go, Lina is married, both Medellin Bob´s (aka Robert) at El Castillo and I at Medellin Mansion, used to have a policy of ¨no maids and secretary´s¨ to date or have relationships with guests. Since I have been back from holidays since last Tuesday, two of our maids have friendships with guests so I guess now that rule is out. If the guests are happy and the maids are happy then I guess why should we be in the way as long as the work gets done and we have a happy guest. In the long run if a maid can get a better life then that is good.

With the SMIRKER issue, who some of you read on another board, this is the story.
The guy arrived to Colombia ie Medellin on Saturday night at 9.00pm on COPA, he orded a airport pickup which was no problem, the taxi found him and brought him to the Mansion He also requested a pretty girl to meet him at the airport, we organised this but the girl (Diana) who alot of you know and hardley ever lets us down leaves the Mansion 10 minutes before the taxi arrives to the Mansion to go to the airport to pick him up, I guess he is upset but should the world fall in, I think not.
I was sailing in the Carribean.

Medellin Bob is at the Mansion to welcome him, sets him up in a his room and then takes him to Fossy Doss strip tease bar to be with other Mansion guests, Medellin Bob is feeling sick and has a high temp, Bob leaves him in the very capable hands of fellow guests and also organises Fernando the taxi driver to take him to San Diego strip tease bar and also Oriental ***** house, I believe SMIRKER partakes there and then returns to the Mansion at what time I dont know. SMIRKER writes on the other board that Fernando charges him 45,000 pesos for 2 hours, I believe Fernando, he was charged for 3 hours which works out fine because Fernando charges 15,000 per hour.

Many of you know Fernando.

This guy wakes in the morning at the Mansion, Habeidy our maid is available to cook breakfast, she cooked him breakfast and he throughs it in the garbage bag, Habeidy our maid tried to help him but every thing was a problem for him, Marisol pops in to the Mansion mid afternoon to pick up some papers, meets this guy and asks if he is allright, he didnt give Marisol a chance to introduce herself to him, he was on the telephone and waved her away and after his call ignored her, Marisol noticed that he was not interested in talking to her so she enterded the kitchen and was talking to the two maids for a least an hour, giving him time to see if he wanted to ask some questions, she left after that. Jenifeer our other maid arrived in the afternoon and she was also shaking her head to with this guy.

Kickboxer, our only other guest on this Sunday (many of our gests leave Sunday to go back to the States) helps this guy the best he could, please read a e-mail Kickboxer writes to me while sailing thCarribean, and I quote.

Hey Mate'

Im here at the Mansion and its Sunday at 3.00 in the afternoon .. I just came back from dropping off my Novia after buying her groceries etc.....

I then took a new guy from Austin Texas.. His name is Andy. He came in last pm and I met him with Robert and 2 other guys that just left this am at Face Dos. We just came back from New Life... And the WHOLE fucking time this guy is talking about the comparsion in his eyes about Brazil and Colombia!! FUCK this guy has only been in Colombia for only 12 hours and already complaining to me about the girls. He said that him going to Brazil first spoiled him. Im thinking What the fuck are you doing here!

Anyway.. I just took him to the New Life and we both had a chick for 30 mins and it was 30K which is only about $13.00 USD.. I havent been to Brazil and Im certain the girls are great BUT if your in Medellin your in Medellin and you need to make the best of what you had. ALSO I told him that arriving on a saturday night was bad to do becuase Sunday is a day to relax and its family day.

I told him that their is a book but he needs to see the photos first and blah blah blah.. This guy is a weiner! Crys like a baby!!\

Oh well ..\

The girl that I beleive that you like is the real tall one that you had delivered from Loutron when I was here. Yes I saw her and she said my Penis was HUGE!!!!! Im joking!!!! She is still working there but I didnt talk with her.

Well, The construction at El Castillo is awesome!! The new bedroom is great especially having a new bathroom.

Robert was sick last night and didnt really stay to hangout with us...

PLEASE be safe.. Like I new that Venezuela was dirty and too much crime is now confirmed by you.

I hope all is well.

Have a Great day.

Un quote.

Medellin Bob is sick all of Sunday and stays in bed at El Castillo, the secertary Medellin Bob organises to come to the Mansion to work does not show up, Bob sacks her the next day. Medellin Bob calls our MM M of the M of Febuary Yuliana, she comes over to meet him Sunday night, he says she got a nice body but is ugly. That night he changes his flight and leaves early Monday morning. So all in all this he stays two nights and one day. Medellin Bob sends his payment back to him through Pay-Pal and also offers him a free 1 week stay.

Summary,

Both our maids here at the Mansion think he is strange.

Marisol our secertary thinks he is strange.

Kickboxer, our only guest thinks he is strange.

SMIRKER thinks the girls in Medellin are ugly, dont strip tease properly like in the States. he also thinks our MM M of the M of Febuary Yuliana is ugly and Medellin and Colombia is not as good as Brazil!

I read about this guy on another board and what he says about the Mansion and I see blood, I didnt handle the issue the best I could have.

If you have any questions please ask, regards.

Aussie Greg

I travel quite a bit and know the game in regards to not grabbing the help if they are not on the menu. I agree with your post.

Though I read somewhere about a guy who went down and no one was there to help. Except another monger who had a novia offsite. Greg and Robert were not there that weekend which seems a little odd. Guess things happen and they knew they were going to have only one or two people there.

Australiano Greg
03-16-06, 22:07
Here are a few pic´s of my recent sailing trip from Caracas, Puerta la Cruz, Isla Tortuga, Los Roques, Venezuela to Boniera y Caurcou.

Pic´s are of a local Vena who I enticed aboard while redding the boat for sea at Puerta la Cruz, she works at the Seamans Cub but I think now at Isla Margareata.

The Aussie.

Australiano Greg
03-16-06, 22:10
More pic´s of the carribean.

The first pic is a girl I met who worked at the Aqua Vi Marina in Puerta la Cruz where Tom had his boat morred, she had the hots for me but I didnt follow it up, no time !!!!!

The Aussie

Australiano Greg
03-16-06, 22:17
More pic´s of the carribean.

The first pic is a girl I met who worked at the Aqua Vi Marina in Puerta la Cruz where Tom had his boat morred, she had the hots for me but I didnt follow it up, no time !!!!!

The Aussie

Australiano Greg
03-17-06, 00:41
This is Aussie Greg ¨perdon uno mass¨

I would like to inform every body about Medellin Bob´s all new budget

HOTEL MEDELLIN ¨El Castillo¨

The rooms are designded for the budget minded traveler with prices ranging from $30.00 to $45.00 per night with free breakfast, laundry, international telephone, internet, swimming pool.

El Castillo is a sister hotel to HOTEL Medellin Mansion, both HOTELS are on Loma Alejandria en Poblado, quite close to Oviedo Shopping Mall along Avienda Poblado.

Its Medellin Bob´s (aka Robert) new baby, we have only just recently finishing five new bathrooms so every room now has private bathroom which is 11 rooms.
We also plan to build another 15 rooms when ever we get time which will be the middle of this year.

I will have some picture´s up in the next few days and also we will be working on the new web site for H M El C, as for now, just e-mail Lina in our office at info@medellinmansion.com with any questions, regards.

The Aussie.

Termas Time
03-17-06, 04:36
Hey Greg, nice pics of the party. I hope you had a fun vacation in Panama/Venezuela/the Carribean.

Termas Time

Member #3173
03-17-06, 04:52
Going by the photographs it seems going topless or nude is not allowed in the
mansion?

Escort King
03-17-06, 04:57
That pic of "our friends" has me anticipating my trip. Still no word on availablity.

Mahku
03-17-06, 14:05
I see several new girls that I don' remember from January. Looks like pretty good turnover. Always a good sign.

BeersTerry
03-17-06, 14:41
Let me get this straight, if I come down there and act like an asshole. Your gonna let me stay another week for free ?

Australiano Greg
03-17-06, 18:47
Mahku,

Gidday mate, hows things going, great to hear from you.

We have many new friends that hang with us, we try and keep our meat fresh !!!! and tender!

Big night last night at Mango´s, I´m back on the grog, we will also be there again on Saturday night with the camera, regards.

Greg

I see several new girls that I don' remember from January. Looks like pretty good turnover. Always a good sign.

Amerioca
03-17-06, 20:11
What do you guys do when there are no women in the compound?

Are there puta houses or discos in the area? If so, does one need to secure transportation?

Anything nearby to see and/or visit?

Escort King
03-17-06, 20:33
Read the reports.... there is a Medellin cheat sheet... the Mansion is not a compund so much as a flexible hotel that occassionally has some approachable chicas who enjoy generous guys company - lol - and they do not mind if you meet someone off site and bring them back... hell I am sure they would even act for your safety and hold the cedula (their ID) so they cannot rip you off with out leaving their ID behind!

Read more and you will find there are always places to go... books to call... girls to find

Surfer
03-18-06, 03:11
the guy does sound like a paradigm of ugly American, and I suppose offering him a free week makes sense knowing he is very unlikely to accept it (though I cannot imagine you guys want him to return), but he IS correct that for mongering Brasil is much better than Colombia. NOT for chasing nonpros, and not if GFE is your priority, but for pure sexual debauchery neither Medellin nor Cartagena nor anywhere in Colombia can compete with Brasil. 99% of the mongers that know both will agree, even if they prefer the total package offered by Colombia (as I do).

Colombian culture is very conservative and Catholic, unlike Brasil. Garotas de programma (hookers in Brasil) want the money, of course, but they also want to get their own rocks off more often than not. WAY more Brasileras are naturally bi and up for 3 ways or orgies. That is VERY rare in Colombia. And for guys into anal, I suggest you skip Colombia entirely and head straight to the land of the willing bundas!

I wish Roberto (Bob) the best of luck in at El Castillo.

The Venezualana on your boat has a smokin rig Greg, though the outfit covered a bit too much skin for my taste (:

Escort King
03-18-06, 09:14
Interesting spin on the whole ting.... I sill go for the respectful first night.

Australiano Greg
03-18-06, 15:04
Surf,

In a way I wish he would come back, the Mansion what he seen is just not the case and also Medellin, Colombia.

As for Brazil, I have only spent a week in San Paulo, I had a ball, but then again I have a good time anywhere I go, its just me.

With the pic´s on the boat, the Marina people were happy to see the end of us, we had a few parties and the girls diddnt wear much, we had a good time.

If any body goes to Venezuela, I have the girls telephone numbers, let me know.

All the best to you Surf, regards.

Greg

the guy does sound like a paradigm of ugly American, and I suppose offering him a free week makes sense knowing he is very unlikely to accept it (though I cannot imagine you guys want him to return), but he IS correct that for mongering Brasil is much better than Colombia. NOT for chasing nonpros, and not if GFE is your priority, but for pure sexual debauchery neither Medellin nor Cartagena nor anywhere in Colombia can compete with Brasil. 99% of the mongers that know both will agree, even if they prefer the total package offered by Colombia (as I do).

Colombian culture is very conservative and Catholic, unlike Brasil. Garotas de programma (hookers in Brasil) want the money, of course, but they also want to get their own rocks off more often than not. WAY more Brasileras are naturally bi and up for 3 ways or orgies. That is VERY rare in Colombia. And for guys into anal, I suggest you skip Colombia entirely and head straight to the land of the willing bundas!

I wish Roberto (Bob) the best of luck in at El Castillo.

The Venezualana on your boat has a smokin rig Greg, though the outfit covered a bit too much skin for my taste (:

Australiano Greg
03-18-06, 15:34
Hi guy´s,

Here are some pic´s from behind the scenes from yesterday´s photo shoot of the Medellin Mansion Model of the Month of March.

WE HAVE TWO SISTERS, Sandra Juilette, 22 years of age y Cindy Paulina 18 years of age.

SANDRA is a secretary and is a member of Colombian Love Connection, she is looking to meet a normal loving guy for a serious relationship, she is NOT a working girl.

CINDY, is Sandra´s younger sister and is attending University, she has a boyfriend but !!!!!! I would say if a good looking gringo comes along, she would be interested to meet and date.

The Aussie.

I go to down size the pic´s, will be a few dyas, soory guy´s.

Australiano Greg
03-19-06, 00:48
Amerioca,

COMPOUND!

Yes we could call it ¨stalag chiba¨

Taxi costs to massage house´s and ***** houses from the Mansion.

$1.35 to Loutron
$3.30 to Energy
$2.25 to Abydos
$1.80 to Oriental
$2.75 to El Central

The Aussie.

$
What do you guys do when there are no women in the compound?

Are there puta houses or discos in the area? If so, does one need to secure transportation?

Anything nearby to see and/or visit?

Australiano Greg
03-19-06, 01:09
Beersterry.

Medellin Bob offered SMIRKER a week free, I guess if he accept´s it he will be staying at El Castillo where Medellin Bob lives.

Yeerrrrr your right, write a bad articul about us and recieve a free week, it could be a new marketing tool.

The Aussie.

Let me get this straight, if I come down there and act like an asshole. Your gonna let me stay another week for free ?

Dave7427
03-19-06, 03:53
Not to dwell on this topic..but I was one of the guys at the Mansion for the first night Smirker was there. As reported here by Aussie Greg, I was one of the guys who went with Smirker on that Saturday night. I left the next morning early back to Arizona. My own opinion on this is that Aussie Greg and Bob are getting unfairly flamed on another board concerning this.

I had a great time at the Mansion for my week there. Sampled all the various ways to get women in Medellin. I have been to Brazil as well. As Surfer said, Brazil is much more in your face as opposed to Medellin where women tend to be conservative. I think if your read all the reports and know what to expect that there will be no surprises.

For example, BBBJ I knew would be few and far between in Medellin after reading ALL the reports on this board. Personally, I am not going to let something like that ruin my stay. Other guys say if I had known that I would not have come. In Brazil they do BBBJ without asking you if you want it. Secondly, I prefer not to have someone "babysit" me and take me to places with woman, translate etc. So the Mansion environment worked for me. Some guys may say, "Oh gee no one took care of me and brought 5 girls to my room every hour....oh gee my trip is ruined??"

It was good that Kickboxer was with us. He was a great guy for us to hang out with when he was not with his girlfriend.

Sorry I did not get to meet you Aussie Greg (hope you got the jar of VEGEMITE I left with Lina for you.) The staff, Haveidy and Jen and Merisol (sp?) were great. Might be down again in May so maybe I will meet you then.
Of course, Medellin Bob was a great guy as well.

Dave

Scooby1
03-19-06, 17:28
Aussie,

I dig your updated Mansion website I really like the map Im going to incorporate the map website in my updated Cheat Sheet. The days are dragging on till I leave 33 days & a wakeup & Ill be knocking on your door.

Gents,

Ive been getting requests of adding places to stay in my updated version. I wanted to stay out of that area but what do you all think.

Scooby

Escort King
03-20-06, 17:16
I am glad people are defending this place as I really do want to spend some time there.... I don't need my hand held but I want to know there are highend TLN (overnighters) possible at not too over the top prices.... I do not really speak much Spanish but have travelled enough to communicate nonverbally and with a lot of pointing etc..... I am generally respectful but like having a good time and am generous to the group I am travelling or partying with....

I basically want to have a fun trip where I get laid every night by a cute woman - and realise it will be P4P..... there are books... there are clubs... there is street action.... there are sources of companionship - now I just need a few mates that want to have some fun - which I will be bringing.....

Australiano Greg
03-20-06, 17:46
Scooby,

No worries mate, use what you want to.

As far as the accomodation goes, yes do it, if it helps other guy´s then that is good, we have as much as we can handle now and tourism is only going to go through the roof here, regards.

Aussie.

Aussie,

I dig your updated Mansion website I really like the map Im going to incorporate the map website in my updated Cheat Sheet. The days are dragging on till I leave 33 days & a wakeup & Ill be knocking on your door.

Gents,

Ive been getting requests of adding places to stay in my updated version. I wanted to stay out of that area but what do you all think.

Scooby

Australiano Greg
03-20-06, 17:50
Escort,

We just had 15 guy´s staying with us in the last week and many could not speak spanish, they all had a ball and we are 90% full until the middle of April, so its not all bad down here!

Check out the pic´s tomorrow afternoon onthe web site.

The Aussie.

I am glad people are defending this place as I really do want to spend some time there.... I don't need my hand held but I want to know there are highend TLN (overnighters) possible at not too over the top prices.... I do not really speak much Spanish but have travelled enough to communicate nonverbally and with a lot of pointing etc..... I am generally respectful but like having a good time and am generous to the group I am travelling or partying with....

I basically want to have a fun trip where I get laid every night by a cute woman - and realise it will be P4P..... there are books... there are clubs... there is street action.... there are sources of companionship - now I just need a few mates that want to have some fun - which I will be bringing.....

Australiano Greg
03-20-06, 17:54
Mango´s dancers.

Talks are well under way for both Medellin Mansion y El Castillo to sponsor the Mango´s dancers, included in the sponsership is that they will be training at El Castillo 3 times per week and also doing dancing lessons for our guests.

Aussie Greg

TheKnife
03-21-06, 04:59
I left Medellin one week ago. Here's a rundown for newbies to Medellin (and Colombia) like myself.

* Use the Mansion's airport pickup

* You can only call a cell phone from another cell phone. Land lines don't work.

* Taxis only want to come out if you call from a land line. Payphones are iffy.

* If you speak spanish and want to have girls (CLC dates) visit you you must buy a cell phone. You need 2 passport type color pictures. You need 2 copies of the information page of your passport. You also need 70,000 pesos and you might as well get an additional phone card. The phone place will even unlock your new cell phone for free if you ask how a lovely lady like the one who sold you the phone is single. Bring your phone from home and it costs $20usd to unlock it.

* If you want to go out on dates you should call the colombianloveconnection lady and schedule dates from the pics. Do this in advance. The CLC lady speaks english so there's no problem there. You need to be proactive to ensure you get dates scheduled. Greg can include the lady's name and phone/email if he so chooses, I won't do it here or via pm.

* The girls don't like coming to the Mansion so you'll have to meet then at restaurants or at the nearby mall Oviedo.

* Don't schedule dates on CLC if you can't speak Spanish. Many do not speak english and it will be an exercise in futility if you can't communicate.

* Don't arrive on a Saturday, they aren't really set up to do it right

* The girls at the front desk are there to help you out and hold your hand if you need. Several guys needed it because of the language barrier

* Don't be paranoid about taking a ride on the metro

* If you have status on AA leave at 0600 to make the 0911 flight. If you don't, leave 1 hour before. If you don't understand what status is then leave at 0500.

* Contrary to what they tell you, you can pick up at Mango's and take them to the Mansion. By this I mean a local non pro freebie

* Most guys can handle the massage parlors on limited spanish

* If you want to have your teeth cleaned at the dentist, you need to have the address of the mall. I think its Centro Comercial del Centro or something like that. It in Suite 402. When you get to the mall they have directories and just look for #402. If you can't read a map you're fucked! Schedule the appt asap. You can only eat white foods for the next day or else your teeth will not be that great looking.

* Buy a small 3 inch notebook and stick it in your pocket to keep track of the massage parlors and phone numbers you'll get

* When the beer truck arrives buy a case of beer for cheap and stuf your fridge.

* If you want to blend in, wear jeans or khakis, otherwise wear shorts

* Use a money clip to manage your wad of Colombian Pesos

* I had a shitty time and I want a free week! (j/k you sick fucks!)

* The housekeepers will thoroughly clean your room and don't really understand that paper with phone numbers should not be thrown away.

Eddie

Dodger Bulldog
03-21-06, 06:34
I've got to say that it is great news is that Greg hired Marisol to be the bilingual secretary!

When I was there over Christmas, she came to the Mansion II to give freelance Spanish lessons to one guy, but she also took the time to help everyone else out. She was making phone calls for us, tracking down chicas, giving suggestions for restaurants, helping us with our Spanish, etc.

Marisol was never too busy to help and always had a big smile on her face.

I mentioned to Greg at the time that she would be a perfect addition to the staff, so I am glad to see that he has made a wise decision that will benefit everyone. Thank you, Greg.

Treat Marisol well, guys. She is a true gem!

DB

Tom 33
03-21-06, 12:40
You can call a cell phone from a land line for a fee. In many cases you need a pre-paid phone card to pay the fee.

Scooby1
03-21-06, 16:19
Doger,

I totally agree with you about Marisol I called the Mansion to discuss some stuff about my upcoming trip in April. I ended up talking to Marisol for an hour about non trip related stuff. She was so pleasent that I did not want to hang up but unfortunatly I had other business to take care of.

Australiano Greg
03-21-06, 18:32
Hi Doger,

Marisol is now up at El Castillo full time (Mansion 11)
This is a good girl also looking for a serious relationship with a guy.

Aussie.

I've got to say that it is great news is that Greg hired Marisol to be the bilingual secretary!

When I was there over Christmas, she came to the Mansion II to give freelance Spanish lessons to one guy, but she also took the time to help everyone else out. She was making phone calls for us, tracking down chicas, giving suggestions for restaurants, helping us with our Spanish, etc.

Marisol was never too busy to help and always had a big smile on her face.

I mentioned to Greg at the time that she would be a perfect addition to the staff, so I am glad to see that he has made a wise decision that will benefit everyone. Thank you, Greg.

Treat Marisol well, guys. She is a true gem!

DB

Australiano Greg
03-21-06, 19:26
Knife,

Just a few referances to your list.

* A local gringo guy took a taxi from the airport, two motor bikes with 4 guy´s with guns, they think the taxi driver was involved also stopped the taxi on the way from the airport etc, etc, the guy lives, police catch most of them, alot of drama, do you want this, I think no.

Thats why our airort pickup is good value even though it is more expensive, like $8.00 more 60,000 pesos, normal taxi is 40,000 pesos.

We know the taxi driver, he talk english and also he is a member of my football team! DIM, a bloody good guy.

* As we have other guests staying at the Mansion y El Castillo who are into mongering, they invite girlfriends to both places so when a CLC girl comes for a appointment, they see some *****s jumping around the pools, thats the problem.

Eddie, we are working on a compertion where will offer 1 weeks free accomodation every couple of months or every month to the winner of the compertion, please we need advise on what the compertion will be, let us know.

Aussie.

I left Medellin one week ago. Here's a rundown for newbies to Medellin (and Colombia) like myself.

* You can only call a cell phone from another cell phone. Land lines don't work.

* Taxis only want to come out if you call from a land line. Payphones are iffy.

* If you speak spanish and want to have girls (CLC dates) visit you you must buy a cell phone. You need 2 passport type color pictures. You need 2 copies of the information page of your passport. You also need 70,000 pesos and you might as well get an additional phone card. The phone place will even unlock your new cell phone for free if you ask how a lovely lady like the one who sold you the phone is single. Bring your phone from home and it costs $20usd to unlock it.

* If you want to go out on dates you should call the colombianloveconnection lady and schedule dates from the pics. Do this in advance. The CLC lady speaks english so there's no problem there. You need to be proactive to ensure you get dates scheduled. Greg can include the lady's name and phone/email if he so chooses, I won't do it here or via pm.

* The girls don't like coming to the Mansion so you'll have to meet then at restaurants or at the nearby mall Oviedo.

* Don't schedule dates on CLC if you can't speak Spanish. Many do not speak english and it will be an exercise in futility if you can't communicate.

* Don't arrive on a Saturday, they aren't really set up to do it right

* The girls at the front desk are there to help you out and hold your hand if you need. Several guys needed it because of the language barrier

* Don't be paranoid about taking a ride on the metro

* If you have status on AA leave at 0600 to make the 0911 flight. If you don't, leave 1 hour before. If you don't understand what status is then leave at 0500.

* Contrary to what they tell you, you can pick up at Mango's and take them to the Mansion. By this I mean a local non pro freebie

* Most guys can handle the massage parlors on limited spanish

* If you want to have your teeth cleaned at the dentist, you need to have the address of the mall. I think its Centro Comercial del Centro or something like that. It in Suite 402. When you get to the mall they have directories and just look for #402. If you can't read a map you're fucked! Schedule the appt asap. You can only eat white foods for the next day or else your teeth will not be that great looking.

* Buy a small 3 inch notebook and stick it in your pocket to keep track of the massage parlors and phone numbers you'll get

* When the beer truck arrives buy a case of beer for cheap and stuf your fridge.

* If you want to blend in, wear jeans or khakis, otherwise wear shorts

* Use a money clip to manage your wad of Colombian Pesos

* I had a shitty time and I want a free week! (j/k you sick fucks!)

* The housekeepers will thoroughly clean your room and don't really understand that paper with phone numbers should not be thrown away.

Eddie

Dashing Don
03-21-06, 21:36
I just got back from my first Mansion visit and want to echo what others have been saying about it, namely; Greg and Robert are excellent hosts and go out of their way to make sure you have a good time. The facilities are also very nice.

Traveling solo is no problem as every night, either Greg or Rob have something planned and very soon you will meet the other guests as well. There were a great bunch there during my visit including the two Mikes; the brothers from Virginia and Todd and Andrew. Monger stories abounded and it was a lot of fun.

However, for me, the biggest laugh of the trip came at the end of a Colombian Love Connection date. During our date, the girl was asking me about how many girls frequented the Mansion and how the website featured a lot of girls etc. She didn't actually ask if they were hookers or not, but I knew that that was what she was getting at. So I tried to play innocent by saying that the girls were friends of the owners and how I didn't really know those girls frolicking in the pool; not part of it etc. She seemed to buy this and all was well. At the conclusion she drove me back to the Mansion in her car. As we rounded the corner to the mansion, lo and behold! there were two girls with the biggest, most beautiful asses, sashaying down the street towards the Mansion. These girls obviously were'nt there for piano lessons as they were built for one thing only. At this point, I just burst out laughing. Couldn't help it. Cover was totally blown and no amount of translation or denying would work. She half-heartedly gave me her email and we said good night. I'm still laughing as I write this.

Just a word on the city of Medellin. Any visitor from North America or Europe will be impressed. There are miles of beautiful residential areas with modern apartment buildings and well-kept gardens. Large, modern shopping malls with marble floors and a friendly and sophisticated population. A birds-eye view of the poorer areas can be had from the cable car system and they don't look half bad. I've seen much worse in the DR and the Philippines and Cambo.

The weather is also very nice.

Later,

Don

Escort King
03-21-06, 21:40
I just got back from my first Mansion visit and want to echo what others have been saying about it, namely; Greg and Robert are excellent hosts and go out of their way to make sure you have a good time. The facilities are also very nice.

Traveling solo is no problem as every night, either Greg or Rob have something planned and very soon you will meet the other guests as well. There were a great bunch there during my visit including the two Mikes; the brothers from Virginia and Todd and Andrew. Monger stories abounded and it was a lot of fun.

However, for me, the biggest laugh of the trip came at the end of a Colombian Love Connection date. During our date, the girl was asking me about how many girls frequented the Mansion and how the website featured a lot of girls etc. She didn't actually ask if they were hookers or not, but I knew that that was what she was getting at. So I tried to play innocent by saying that the girls were friends of the owners and how I didn't really know those girls frolicking in the pool; not part of it etc. She seemed to buy this and all was well. At the conclusion she drove me back to the Mansion in her car. As we rounded the corner to the mansion, lo and behold! there were two girls with the biggest, most beautiful asses, sashaying down the street towards the Mansion. These girls obviously were'nt there for piano lessons as they were built for one thing only. At this point, I just burst out laughing. Couldn't help it. Cover was totally blown and no amount of translation or denying would work. She half-heartedly gave me her email and we said good night. I'm still laughing as I write this.

Just a word on the city of Medellin. Any visitor from North America or Europe will be impressed. There are miles of beautiful residential areas with modern apartment buildings and well-kept gardens. Large, modern shopping malls with marble floors and a friendly and sophisticated population. A birds-eye view of the poorer areas can be had from the cable car system and they don't look half bad. I've seen much worse in the DR and the Philippines and Cambo.

The weather is also very nice.

Later,

Don

Thank God... I was starting to think there was no sex in P4P Medellin... not really but everyone does not talk about it much.

We need to share info.... let everyone know what going rates are so newbies do not pay way over the top and then hurt our efforts... you know the usual reason people come to the forums... gather info for future trips....

Tequila Texas
03-22-06, 02:42
What about the age of the gringo? Does it matter? Do they just want younger guys or is any age OK with dancing, drinks, etc? Would you care to give an idea of your age?

Eddie

Australiano Greg
03-22-06, 02:56
Escort King,

¨P4P in Medellin¨

Every day I meet girls you would never think were P4P, even being here 3 years you would think I would be an expert but I´m not, I know more than most people though and have many friends who are P4P.

Some guy´s who claim things on the other board´s that they know every thing about P4P are talking bullshit and they carry on like they are experts, just because they come down every second weekend for a long weekend they give the impression on the boards that they are the ants pants, for example.

They claim that there is no P4P at Mango´s, bullshit.

They claim that Mango´s is only a place to take a girlfriend and you will never score there with a girl, bullshit (I guess what I seen there last weekend with a group of my clients was not true and many times before that)

Medellin Mansion are the biggest group takers to Mango's and many other places, we are usally there twice a week with guests.

I and Medellin Bob could score there anytime, wether if its the Mango's dancers or just girls going there to dance but we are usally are there with girlfriends.

They say that no top models are P4P, most of them are, its common knowledge.
Dont worry Escort, you will do allright.

The Aussie.

Thank God... I was starting to think there was no sex in P4P Medellin... not really but everyone does not talk about it much.

We need to share info.... let everyone know what going rates are so newbies do not pay way over the top and then hurt our efforts... you know the usual reason people come to the forums... gather info for future trips....

Australiano Greg
03-22-06, 16:36
Gidday 3173,

Its not a problem at night or on a Sunday as we have the Bancafe high rise building next door to us, we have already been told that on some occasions the guy´s in the building stand 3 deep watching whats going on at the Mansion! and the windows get quiet dirty up there!, so girls have told us that work in the office!

I personaly do not care, only that every body is over 18 (all personal are checked there age) and every body respects every body else.

The Aussie.

Going by the photographs it seems going topless or nude is not allowed in the mansion?

Australiano Greg
03-22-06, 17:24
Latest Mango´s pic´s from last saturday night.

The Aussie.

Australiano Greg
03-22-06, 17:30
Mas Mango´s foto´s 18/03/2006

The Aussie

Australiano Greg
03-22-06, 20:04
On our site I will have the latest pic´s of the Mango´s dancers and a story about each one, there past, education and what they want to do in the future.

The Aussie

Australiano Greg
03-22-06, 20:09
More pic´s of the Mango´s dancers.

The Aussie

Australiano Greg
03-22-06, 20:15
Extra pool pic´s 19/03/2006

The Aussie.

TheKnife
03-23-06, 06:32
What about the age of the gringo? Does it matter? Do they just want younger guys or is any age OK with dancing, drinks, etc? Would you care to give an idea of your age?I'm 33, age doesn't really seem to be showstopper.

TheKnife
03-23-06, 06:40
Greg,

My post was meant to be added to the sheet you guys hand out at check in to the mansion. This is meant to help the first timers especially if there are no veterans there. I meant to put down to pay the fee for the airport pickup but I guess I forgot. It happens.

The competition could be ugly guys names Eddie so I can win!

Knife,

Just a few referances to your list.

* A local gringo guy took a taxi from the airport, two motor bikes with 4 guy´s with guns, they think the taxi driver was involved also stopped the taxi on the way from the airport etc, etc, the guy lives, police catch most of them, alot of drama, do you want this, I think no.

Thats why our airort pickup is good value even though it is more expensive, like $8.00 more 60,000 pesos, normal taxi is 40,000 pesos.

We know the taxi driver, he talk english and also he is a member of my football team! DIM, a bloody good guy.

* As we have other guests staying at the Mansion y El Castillo who are into mongering, they invite girlfriends to both places so when a CLC girl comes for a appointment, they see some *****s jumping around the pools, thats the problem.

Eddie, we are working on a compertion where will offer 1 weeks free accomodation every couple of months or every month to the winner of the compertion, please we need advise on what the compertion will be, let us know.

Aussie.

Sparkchaser69
03-23-06, 14:37
Extra pool pic´s 19/03/2006

The Aussie.Greg you wanker,

Will be in Medellin 4/19 to 4/25 for my bachelor party. I believe one of my friends tried to make reservations and you are full during that time. Regardless if we stay with you or not We want to stop by and check things out. Cant wait to get there. The pics look great. See you soon you wanker!

Sparky

Escort King
03-23-06, 16:55
Now I guess if the faces are blocked out because of discretion but are these girls 'workers' or they just came back for a couple of drinks?

There were a few tasty morsels in the pics I hope are P4P friendly.

Treeshark
03-24-06, 20:29
I have been in Medellin for the last 2 and 1/2 weeks. More rain in that time then you see in Costa Rica during the rainy season. Would like to visit but seem to be going nowhere with the Mansion.

Maybe one night at Mangos then. I usually wear a Harley-Davidson t shirt of some type there. Last Saturday it had a kangroo riding a Harley on the front. The shirt was from Australia by the way :-)

Australiano Greg
03-25-06, 18:14
Tree,

Didn´t you get my email ?

The telephone is 2668626

Aussie.

I have been in Medellin for the last 2 and 1/2 weeks. More rain in that time then you see in Costa Rica during the rainy season. Would like to visit but seem to be going nowhere with the Mansion.

Maybe one night at Mangos then. I usually wear a Harley-Davidson t shirt of some type there. Last Saturday it had a kangroo riding a Harley on the front. The shirt was from Australia by the way :-)

Trendy Andy
03-25-06, 22:10
Gents,

important question: can they refuse my entry in columbia when I have previous convictions? Btw, I am from europe and do not need Visa.

Thank you!

Treeshark
03-26-06, 00:46
Sorry did not get email. will try last phone number when I sober up a bit. I started partying today at 5AM today. Its Medellin, what can I say? :-)

Australiano Greg
03-26-06, 01:00
Trendy,

All depends what you did.

The Aussie.

Gents,

important question: can they refuse my entry in columbia when I have previous convictions? Btw, I am from europe and do not need Visa.

Thank you!

Cubanut
03-26-06, 06:16
Hi Greg,

Cubanut here.

Since I will be displacing from the Mansion April 2nd due to full reservations and going to the Castillo, I just thought I'd ask what kind of crowd will you be having arriving at the the Mansion this Sunday.

Any tentative plans yet for a Sunday Barbie to start your guests off with a bang or will they be arriving too late? I'd be happy to fill in and keep the Paisas ocupied until they arrive yo Sir Greg's "Fawlty Tower" Medellin Mansion.

Australiano Greg
03-26-06, 09:08
Great meeting you tonight Tree, Hunter pointed you out, see you tomorrow at the pool party, sorry could not talk to you much tonight mate, regards.

The Aussie

Trendy,

All depends what you did.

The Aussie.

Australiano Greg
03-26-06, 09:16
Sparky,

What the fuck are you doing getting married !!! there´s something wrong with you mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank god you are coming down hear so I can give you the last right´s !!!! or if not get you thinking right.

Are you marrying Valentina, shit, was she a good fuck or what !!!!! you remember I done her with Vivi at the time and I found her for you, you were the second !!!!!!

Vivi has turned into a real *****, or maybe it was me who turned her into it,. hey, thats life.

Looking forward to seeing you agian you bastard, regards.

Wanker !!!!!!

Greg you wanker,

Will be in Medellin 4/19 to 4/25 for my bachelor party. I believe one of my friends tried to make reservations and you are full during that time. Regardless if we stay with you or not We want to stop by and check things out. Cant wait to get there. The pics look great. See you soon you wanker!

Sparky

Australiano Greg
03-26-06, 18:18
Medellin Mansion has taken on the sponsorship of the number 2 ¨Womens Beach Volleyball Team¨ here in Colombia, they are from Medellin.

There is a comtertition this weekend at the stadium here in Medellin and the next weekend (the holy weekend) in Cartegena is the Colombian Championship.

We just supply them with Medellin Mansion outfits.

On Monday, we will have the pic´s of the latest Medellin Mansion Model of the Month of March, two sisters, shit, its neally April !!

The Aussie

Cubanut
03-27-06, 03:16
Medellin Mansion has taken on the sponsorship of the number 2 ¨Womens Beach Volleyball Team¨ here in Colombia, they are from Medellin.

There is a comtertition this weekend at the stadium here in Medellin and the next weekend (the holy weekend) in Cartegena is the Colombian Championship.

The AussieSir Fawlty (aka Australiano Greg), I guess I will be able to check out both competitions. I'll be in Medellin this weekend and in Cartagena the next weekend. I hope they don't think I'm stalking them.

When they win the competition this weeken wil there be a victory party?

CubaWankerNut

Australiano Greg
03-27-06, 05:34
Mike,

Great to see you back on the boards mate, we carnt let the knockers win, I think that they just dont like people having fun other than them selves and also people who are succsesfull.

The crowd this Sunday !!
I carnt say much but the pool will be caliente, full of beautiful Paisa´s in g-strings, many new friends that you dont know plus a few friends from Pereira who I met in Panama during my trip there and are coming down for the weekend to keep my guests company !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will try and put some pic´s up from last weekend of them tomorrow.
See you soon mate, regards.

The Aussie
Medellin Mansion aka Fawlty Towers !!!! Que !!! por favor !!! Basil !!!! or should I say Aussie !!!! yes pwess

Hi Greg,

Cubanut here.

Since I will be displacing from the Mansion April 2nd due to full reservations and going to the Castillo, I just thought I'd ask what kind of crowd will you be having arriving at the the Mansion this Sunday.

Any tentative plans yet for a Sunday Barbie to start your guests off with a bang or will they be arriving too late? I'd be happy to fill in and keep the Paisas ocupied until they arrive yo Sir Greg's "Fawlty Tower" Medellin Mansion.

Blastoff
03-27-06, 08:04
G/day mate. Didn’t know you were on this board. How the hell are you? I emailed you just the other week and got a couple of replies back if you remember. I met you at the Medellin Penthouse 2 years back.

Great to hear and see things are booming and that you are having the time of your life as most men would only ever dream about what you have done there but never do much about it.

Let's keep in touch now that I found your hide out here on the board. ;)

Regards

Blastoff
(Claude)

Regulr Travlr
03-27-06, 15:04
The crowd this Sunday !!
I carnt say much but the pool will be caliente, full of beautiful Paisa´s in g-strings, many new friends that you dont know plus a few friends from Pereira who I met in Panama during my trip there and are coming down for the weekend to keep my guests company !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Greg

I was in Panama right after your visit and saw a girl in Life Girls dancing in one of your outfits. (I put up a post on this but you were sailing by then). I hope she is one of the ones coming down to entertain. She was hot. Do you know who the other Pereira girls are? I have some special friends from there and would love to see some pics of them in action from the Mansion.

Travlr

Australiano Greg
03-28-06, 00:51
Hi Regular,

I had a great time in Panama, met some nice people.

Mostley Pereira girls at Life Girls with a few others, seen my son´s girlfriend working at Elite 11, she one of the top earners there.
One of the Periera girls was here at the Mansion last weekend with her younger sister.
After I met them at Life Girls, she told me her story and I said when she gets back to COL, give me a call, anyway I invited her down to MDE, she loved the place and now comes down with her girlfriends every weekend to party, they stay here at the Mansion, use the pool etc.

Its rally cheep advertisment, the outfits, I just gave them out to cute girls in Panama and Venezuela..

Medellin Mansion now sponsor half the Mango´s dancers (the dancers uniform´s will be out in a few weeks) and the second best beach volley ball girls team of two in Colombia.

I will post a few pic´s of the Pereira girls when I can down size the pic´s etc, give me a week, regards.

The Aussie.

Hey Greg

I was in Panama right after your visit and saw a girl in Life Girls dancing in one of your outfits. (I put up a post on this but you were sailing by then). I hope she is one of the ones coming down to entertain. She was hot. Do you know who the other Pereira girls are? I have some special friends from there and would love to see some pics of them in action from the Mansion.

Travlr

Escort King
03-28-06, 16:10
Hi Regular,

I had a great time in Panama, met some nice people.

Mostley Pereira girls at Life Girls with a few others, seen my son´s girlfriend working at Elite 11, she one of the top earners there.
One of the Periera girls was here at the Mansion last weekend with her younger sister.
After I met them at Life Girls, she told me her story and I said when she gets back to COL, give me a call, anyway I invited her down to MDE, she loved the place and now comes down with her girlfriends every weekend to party, they stay here at the Mansion, use the pool etc.

Its rally cheep advertisment, the outfits, I just gave them out to cute girls in Panama and Venezuela..

Medellin Mansion now sponsor half the Mango´s dancers (the dancers uniform´s will be out in a few weeks) and the second best beach volley ball girls team of two in Colombia.

I will post a few pic´s of the Pereira girls when I can down size the pic´s etc, give me a week, regards.

The Aussie.

When you say sponsor the Mango dancers does that mean you buy them a bunch of your lingerie?

Scooby1
03-29-06, 18:00
I think that Greg is on to something he's trying to advertise the Mansion in a positive light capitalism at work. We all know of businesses that advertise by sponsoring baseball teams or any sport for that matter. I give away tee shirts that advertise my business we see it everywhere pens, hats the list goes on and on. I always try to advertise in a venue that will get the most exposure to the people who will be the ones who will frequent my business. A sporting goods store advertises and sponsors sporting avents a pharmacutical company advertises in the medical field. A mongering B&B advertises at dance clubs. Whatever the case may be I applaud Greg for his efforts to advertise his business, cause after all we are all in business to make money and support our chosen hobby in the best way we can. So well done Greg, 26 days and a wake up & ill be there supporting your business.

Escort King
03-29-06, 18:24
I think that Greg is on to something he's trying to advertise the Mansion in a positive light capitalism at work. We all know of businesses that advertise by sponsoring baseball teams or any sport for that matter. I give away tee shirts that advertise my business we see it everywhere pens, hats the list goes on and on. I always try to advertise in a venue that will get the most exposure to the people who will be the ones who will frequent my business. A sporting goods store advertises and sponsors sporting avents a pharmacutical company advertises in the medical field. A mongering B&B advertises at dance clubs. Whatever the case may be I applaud Greg for his efforts to advertise his business, cause after all we are all in business to make money and support our chosen hobby in the best way we can. So well done Greg, 26 days and a wake up & ill be there supporting your business.

I am all for it.... great marketing.... also the girls get approached about the place and start to see that people know it... and then they are stopping by on Sundays for poolside brunch.... everyone wins....

Member #4351
03-29-06, 20:09
Greg knows Colombia much better than I do, I hope that not keeping a low profile won´t be detrimental to his business. I can just imagine the TV report they would put out here in Lima if a business such as Greg´s was to become well-known: "Gringos ricos mañosos y pervertidos aprovechando la pobreza de las Mujeres Peruanas". But I imagine that Peru is more hipocritical than is Colombia when it comes to sex.

Australiano Greg
03-29-06, 20:37
With the Mango´s dancers,
Its a all round win situation because now they have help with the purchase of there uniforms, we have them training at El Castillo and also tanning at our pool, they will also give dancing lessons to our guests of El Castillo y Mansion.
The dancers only work is at Mango´s which is only 3 nights per week so they need any help that they can get, we are happy to give assistance.

With the two girls of the volleyball team, they are friends of our secertary Marisol with the current ranking of number two in Colombia. Marisol was a professional player in the States and also Norway, they have the chance of playing in the South Americain games later this year. The girls were thrilled to recieve the Mansion shorts/tops/t-shirts/polo shirts and now the Mansion track suite.

Stand by, the Aussie.

Escort King
03-29-06, 20:43
With the Mango´s dancers,
Its a all round win situation because now they have help with the purchase of there uniforms, we have them training at El Castillo and also tanning at our pool, they will also give dancing lessons to our guests of El Castillo y Mansion.
The dancers only work is at Mango´s which is only 3 nights per week so they need any help that they can get, we are happy to give assistance.

With the two girls of the volleyball team, they are friends of our secertary Marisol with the current ranking of number two in Colombia. Marisol was a professional player in the States and also Norway, they have the chance of playing in the South Americain games later this year. The girls were thrilled to recieve the Mansion shorts/tops/t-shirts/polo shirts and now the Mansion track suite.

Stand by, the Aussie.
And you get dance lessons.... I am definitely there for Labor Day weekend!!!

Australiano Greg
03-29-06, 22:50
Latest mango´s pic´s

The Aussie.

Australiano Greg
03-29-06, 23:00
Mango´s dancers charge 30,000 pesos per hour for dance lessons, enclosed more pic´s

The Aussie.

Escort King
03-29-06, 23:10
Mango´s dancers charge 30,000 pesos per hour for dance lessons, enclosed more pic´s

The Aussie.

okay that seems like cheap foreplay..... and for sheet dances????

:)

Scooby1
03-30-06, 02:58
Greg

That girl in the pink in the first 3 pictures is so hot Id like to meet her. Is she a p4p girl?

Australiano Greg
03-30-06, 03:08
Escort,

There has been many comments on the boards and also to me personaly from guy´s that say they scored with the Mango´s dancers etc, with me, they are my friends and I will never ask them are they on the program !! even if they are, I dont care.
I have been chasing one Mango´s dancer for over a year now to be my girlfriend but she stays with her boyfriend (lucky bastard)

The Aussie.

okay that seems like cheap foreplay..... and for sheet dances????

:)

Australiano Greg
03-30-06, 03:12
Scooby,

Her name is Lina, and she has never been on the program, she is 20 years old.

I can garantee you can meet her.

Aussie.

Greg

That girl in the pink in the first 3 pictures is so hot Id like to meet her. Is she a p4p girl?

Escort King
03-30-06, 03:18
Scooby,

Her name is Lina, and she has never been on the program, she is 20 years old.

I can garantee you can meet her.

Aussie.

Greg you are a classic..... meet her is a nice touch.... now the one you have been hunting could that be the one in yellow.... I would like to 'meet' her too....

Escort King
03-30-06, 03:21
Okay is the P4P talent as cute.... I don't need exact matches but if they are of the same caliber I will love this place....

Australiano Greg
03-30-06, 03:31
Escort,

What do think of the one in the yellow ?

The Aussie.

Okay is the P4P talent as cute.... I don't need exact matches but if they are of the same caliber I will love this place....

Escort King
03-30-06, 03:35
Escort,

What do think of the one in the yellow ?

The Aussie.

she looks good.... good enough to eat!

Australiano Greg
03-30-06, 16:08
I have.

The Aussie.

she looks good.... good enough to eat!

Australiano Greg
04-02-06, 21:08
Theres Medellin Mansion and now in the future there will be Pereira Mansion.

The reason we have picked Pereria to set up our second city here in Colombia is because it is in the middle Armenia y Manizales and is the center of the coffee area(I call it the center anyway)

Also we in the future will not only cater for single male travel but also tourism in general, it is spectacular coutry around this area, but then again Colombia in general is spectacular.

The Aussie.

Escort King
04-03-06, 02:23
Theres Medellin Mansion and now in the future there will be Pereira Mansion.

The reason we have picked Pereria to set up our second city here in Colombia is because it is in the middle Armenia y Manizales and is the center of the coffee area(I call it the center anyway)

Also we in the future will not only cater for single male travel but also tourism in general, it is spectacular coutry around this area, but then again Colombia in general is spectacular.

The Aussie.

Smart move.... I figure I have another 7 years and I am starting now to look forn the right spot to reire to... I am also Australian but have US Citizenship - have two young kids and moving back to Australia while they live in the States is not an option - too long a flight to get to things etc.

Have looked a little in the DR - but want to check out a lot more places first.

Escort King
04-03-06, 02:44
I have.

The Aussie.

Now you are going to have to take me that restaurant... that is some Columbian food I would love to have while I am down there.

Winner71
04-03-06, 08:10
Do you have a US phone number to the Medellin Mansion? If so could you kindly post it or PM me. If a Spanish speaking person answers, that is ok as I speak Spanish.

Best Regards.

Ricker
04-03-06, 13:42
Hey Greg ... I'm off to Cali for a few days right now ... planning a visit to Medellin beginning of May with mi hermano ... his birthday.
He really misses you guys and the Paisitas!

I may bring mi novia ... from Cali ... with me ... just to make the Paisitas celosa ... jajajaja ... she's a cool chica y bella.

Take care amigo ... Felicidades (congrats) on your plans for the Pereira Mansion.

Suerte! de Ricker

Australiano Greg
04-05-06, 18:06
Pic 1, the very beautifull Ximana
Pic 2, Mrs Aussie greg y Mrs medellin Bob (well this week anway !!)
Pic 3, me y Ximana on the dance floor
Pic 4, me y Rum
Pic 5, the passy

Escort King
04-05-06, 18:10
Pic 1, the very beautifull Ximana
Pic 2, Mrs Aussie greg y Mrs medellin Bob (well this week anway !!)
Pic 3, me y Ximana on the dance floor
Pic 4, me y Rum
Pic 5, the passy

Damn mate those are some tasty sheilas....

Australiano Greg
04-05-06, 18:14
Pic 1, Salome y Ximana
Pic 2, the very beautifull Pamela.
Pic 3, the gang, Rebecca, Mrs Aussie, Mrs Bob, Pamela, Ximana, ?
Pic 4, the Regaton champion.

The Aussie.

Scooby1
04-05-06, 19:53
That blonde in the brown is TASTY

Australiano Greg
04-05-06, 23:37
Pamela just broke up with her boyfriend

The Aussie.

That blonde in the brown is TASTY

Australiano Greg
04-05-06, 23:45
Escort,

We got the Pereria girls coming this weekend, smoking hot chicks, will post the pic´s next Monday.

The Aussie.

Damn mate those are some tasty sheilas....

Escort King
04-05-06, 23:57
Escort,

We got the Pereria girls coming this weekend, smoking hot chicks, will post the pic´s next Monday.

The Aussie.

So do you know any people down there that can afford one of the leading web marketers? Can basically work from anywhere so can grab some remote jobs from US but the kids are the thing that keep me in the US.... but I try and escape a few times a year.... may have to move up the Columbia trip and go twice this year - will have to duck a couple of DR trips is all.

Admin
04-06-06, 02:03
Greetings everyone,

I have decided to give Elversele his own thread titled "Elversele in Columbia".

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2421

Those of you who wish are welcome to join him in the discussions there.

Thanks,

Jackson

Australiano Greg
04-06-06, 02:09
Escort,

The Colombian guy we got working for us recieves $300.00 per month, he just does what we say and the web sites we have are just a reflection on us, not some profesional organisasion that has it perfect.

Come on down and have a look around, regards.

The Aussie.

So do you know any people down there that can afford one of the leading web marketers? Can basically work from anywhere so can grab some remote jobs from US but the kids are the thing that keep me in the US.... but I try and escape a few times a year.... may have to move up the Columbia trip and go twice this year - will have to duck a couple of DR trips is all.

Escort King
04-06-06, 02:43
Escort,

The Colombian guy we got working for us recieves $300.00 per month, he just does what we say and the web sites we have are just a reflection on us, not some profesional organisasion that has it perfect.

Come on down and have a look around, regards.

The Aussie.

Eventually I will do a little part time stuff to make my mad money - just like the idea of the money going further and thus DR or South America.

BeersTerry
04-06-06, 02:48
Hey Aussie,

How about the chica with the big smile (in black top) beside Pamela in that pic ?

CraigR
04-06-06, 06:46
Could you fellows experienced in Medellin matters please help me with these two problems?

1- I am fond of belly dance ( and belly dancers, if they p4p) and Colombia has a large Middle Eastern community. Are there any bars or other establishments in Medellin that feature belly dance?

2- Justfares is my usual lowest priced carrier to mongering destinations in Asia, but they have nothing to offer for Colombian destinations. What are your favorite cheap websites for Colombian airfares?

Thanx gentlemen!

Australiano Greg
04-06-06, 15:39
Thats Ximana, she´s getting married to one of our guests in the next month or so, we hope to have the wedding here at the Mansion.

Dont worry, she has many other young friends as cute as her all looking to meet guy´s for friendship and serious relationships, regards.

The Aussie.

Hey Aussie,

How about the chica with the big smile (in black top) beside Pamela in that pic ?

Scooby1
04-06-06, 17:33
Greg

The blonde in pic 2 is she & Pamela on the program & are they available>

Escort King
04-06-06, 18:07
Funny how hair color preferences work into things.... I love blonde workers but always have relationships with brunettes.

Australiano Greg
04-07-06, 01:27
Scooby,

Yes she is on the program part time and her name is Pamela.

The Aussie.

Greg

The blonde in pic 2 is she & Pamela on the program & are they available>

Escort King
04-07-06, 03:30
Scooby,

Yes she is on the program part time and her name is Pamela.

The Aussie.

Both pics were of her right.... I may need her to be my airport pickup!!!

Australiano Greg
04-07-06, 16:33
Pamela does not do airport pickup, she studies every day at University and can only get out and work part time when she can, if you would like to see her, you would haft to fit into her program, she is a very nice young lady.

Regards,

The Aussie.

Both pics were of her right.... I may need her to be my airport pickup!!!

BeersTerry
04-08-06, 00:06
Greg,

I meant the other one, the one with one strap on the shoulder.

Australiano Greg
04-08-06, 21:55
Thats Melissa, can she drink or what, she a nice girl and has been known to earn some pocket money on the side !!!!

The Aussie.

Greg,

I meant the the one with one strap on the shoulder.

Escort King
04-08-06, 22:12
Thats Melissa, can she drink or what, she a nice girl and has been known to earn some pocket money on the side !!!!

The Aussie.

That is so nice to know... I will help her with her tution fees for next semester ...

Scooby1
04-09-06, 00:31
That is so nice to know... I will help her with her tution fees for next semester ...

Not unless I beat you to her hehehe

Australiano Greg
04-09-06, 02:52
Hi Pat,

The photo of the two gilrs first, they are students, 17 years of age and not program girls, the one on the right is my 14 year old son´s girlfreind, my son is coming back here soon to live with me so i guess they will team up again. The one on the left is in a relationship with a Colombian guy now and requested her pic´s of our web site, which we did.

The second pic of all the girls, the girl on the right is the only *****, she has worked at Loutron, Abydoss and also in Bogota for over a year as a *****, she´s hard core, her name is Viviana Restrepo and her telephone number is 2393070 3122809430

The Aussie.

Greg,

Please tell me these 2 beautiful girls flanking you are program girls. I mean i am assuming that most of the the girls that hang out at the mansion are at least semi pros but these 2 are by far the most attractive i have encountered on your fine website and are must "dos" in Medellin.

P.

Pat Commons
04-09-06, 05:16
Thanks for the reply.

I've deleted the message and pics.

Treeshark
04-09-06, 20:18
Gentlemen,

I would like to thank both of you for allowing me to visit with you. The kindness, consideration, and hard work was greatly appreciated. It is very seldom in life that one will meet such great hosts as you two. Your ability to make a person feel like he is part of the "family" is trully unique. And please express my thanks to the members of your hard working and friendly staff. I look forward to visiting you again on my next trip "home" to Medellin.

Again thank you very much for your hospitality.

Escort King
04-09-06, 21:05
Gentlemen,

I would like to thank both of you for allowing me to visit with you. The kindness, consideration, and hard work was greatly appreciated. It is very seldom in life that one will meet such great hosts as you two. Your ability to make a person feel like he is part of the "family" is trully unique. And please express my thanks to the members of your hard working and friendly staff. I look forward to visiting you again on my next trip "home" to Medellin.

Again thank you very much for your hospitality.

TS - how about a detailled report of the visit....

Treeshark
04-09-06, 22:07
I received this Private Message and decided to answer on the board.

Castilo or the Mansion?

Greetings,

I am going to Colombia in the fall of this year and have been going back and forth on the price of staying at the mansion or castilo. You mentioned you prefered the castilo. Tell me more about what you liked there. I have gotten an impression Medillen Bob is a good host. What place did you go and what did you have to pay? Any wisdom on what to do or not to do? Let me know and I am all ears. If you ever want to go to BA let me know. I have been there several times.

Regards,

The Mansion is lower on the hill then the Castillo and is easier to walk to. Also the Mansion has a big screen TV, heated swimming pool, and little frigs in the rooms. But the Castillo is more "private" and relaxed. I stayed at both, rooms 5, 7 and 8 at the Mansion and rooms 3 and 10 at the Castillo. The Mansion is more luxurious and more of a "party" house . I felt more comfortable at the Castillo for some reason. You really need to see all the rooms at both places to see which you might like. I liked room 7 at the Mansion and rooms 3 and 10 at the Castillo.

Both Bob and Greg are great hosts. All the chicas that work at both places will spoil you rotten :-)

I did not start visiting places until after my novia and I had a major fight. Went to Loutron ( 132,000 for a hour), Energy (65,000), two street chicas (80,000 for both) and Olga (100,000). Also one street area whose name I can not remember right now (20,000 plus 11,000 for the hotel room) There are all sorts of places to visit. You will receive a list of places with prices for the chicas, drinks, and cab fare. You can find chicas from 9AM to 6AM or about 21 hours a day. You just need to go out and see what you like. If you talk to the other guys staying there, you will hear about places that are not on the list.

Cubanut was there when I was and hopefully he will write up a report. He went EVERYWHERE and also took a few hundred pictures.. He is a really great guy and I am most grateful for his help.

Olga was a great way to start the day and I thought that all the chicas that I saw at Energy were great. Personally I thought the chicas at Energy were more attractive then the chicas in the pictures that Greg posted of the Castillo party. I was at that party by the way.

However the eye candy at the Oviedo mall by the mansion was really outstanding. You could see more gorgeous chicas there in a half hour then you will see in Cartagena in a week.

Enough for now, I need to work on my taxes a bit.

Australiano Greg
04-10-06, 16:39
Treeshark,

Thanks for the good words mate, mostly for our staff who really try hard.

I´m the first to say we are not perfect, we are not to bad for a Bed and Breakfast place.

I´ll check out Energy today to see if your right about the girls, I have not been their for about 3 months but I dont think so, regards.

The Aussie.

Escort King
04-10-06, 17:02
Treeshark,

Thanks for the good words mate, mostly for our staff who really try hard.

I´m the first to say we are not perfect, we are not to bad for a Bed and Breakfast place.

I´ll check out Energy today to see if your right about the girls, I have not been their for about 3 months but I dont think so, regards.

The Aussie.

Is this the statement you were going to verify?

Personally I thought the chicas at Energy were more attractive then the chicas in the pictures that Greg posted of the Castillo party. I was at that party by the way.

That just means there are some serious looking women around since the ones at the party looked really hot to me....

Australiano Greg
04-10-06, 17:23
Yes,

I´ll do it today

TheAussie.

Is this the statement you were going to verify?

That just means there are some serious looking women around since the ones at the party looked really hot to me....

Australiano Greg
04-10-06, 19:25
Tree,

Please have another look at the Party pic´s, are you sure the girls at Energy are better ?

The Aussie.

I received this Private Message and decided to answer on the board.

Castilo or the Mansion?

Greetings,

I am going to Colombia in the fall of this year and have been going back and forth on the price of staying at the mansion or castilo. You mentioned you prefered the castilo. Tell me more about what you liked there. I have gotten an impression Medillen Bob is a good host. What place did you go and what did you have to pay? Any wisdom on what to do or not to do? Let me know and I am all ears. If you ever want to go to BA let me know. I have been there several times.

Regards,

The Mansion is lower on the hill then the Castillo and is easier to walk to. Also the Mansion has a big screen TV, heated swimming pool, and little frigs in the rooms. But the Castillo is more "private" and relaxed. I stayed at both, rooms 5, 7 and 8 at the Mansion and rooms 3 and 10 at the Castillo. The Mansion is more luxurious and more of a "party" house . I felt more comfortable at the Castillo for some reason. You really need to see all the rooms at both places to see which you might like. I liked room 7 at the Mansion and rooms 3 and 10 at the Castillo.

Both Bob and Greg are great hosts. All the chicas that work at both places will spoil you rotten :-)

I did not start visiting places until after my novia and I had a major fight. Went to Loutron ( 132,000 for a hour), Energy (65,000), two street chicas (80,000 for both) and Olga (100,000). Also one street area whose name I can not remember right now (20,000 plus 11,000 for the hotel room) There are all sorts of places to visit. You will receive a list of places with prices for the chicas, drinks, and cab fare. You can find chicas from 9AM to 6AM or about 21 hours a day. You just need to go out and see what you like. If you talk to the other guys staying there, you will hear about places that are not on the list.

Cubanut was there when I was and hopefully he will write up a report. He went EVERYWHERE and also took a few hundred pictures.. He is a really great guy and I am most grateful for his help.

Olga was a great way to start the day and I thought that all the chicas that I saw at Energy were great. Personally I thought the chicas at Energy were more attractive then the chicas in the pictures that Greg posted of the Castillo party. I was at that party by the way.

However the eye candy at the Oviedo mall by the mansion was really outstanding. You could see more gorgeous chicas there in a half hour then you will see in Cartagena in a week.

Enough for now, I need to work on my taxes a bit.

Escort King
04-10-06, 20:23
Tree,

Please have another look at the Party pic´s, are you sure the girls at Energy are better ?

The Aussie.

Greg come on mate I would be running over to see if that was possibly true.... just for a new source of hotties....

Australiano Greg
04-10-06, 23:05
Energy

Just had a guest visit there(Ididnt have time today) he says that there is quiet a good line up, two 8.5 ( I dont know, my 8.5´s are quiet high so I´ll say a 7.5) then the line up goes down, all in all at 70,000 pesos the best value in town.
It doesnt have the quality line up of Loutron but at 142,000 pesos is half the price, th drink prices at Loutron are quiet high to.

As far as the Mansion goes, the girls we invite around to party are 4 groups of girls, normal girls, Uni girls who just want to earn a few pesos to help there studies and a few new clothes, the semi pros that like to earn a few more pesos and the fully pros that do it for a living, there is a big difference between the four groups.

As far as we organising parties, we dont do it all the time (but usually any excuse will do) on Sunday because of rain and many other factors such as a hangover from Mango´s the night before, we my not have a pool party, its not set inlaw.
Also if we invite girls to a party and they dont turn up, thats life. For example the Pereria girls, because they failded there exames at Uni, they had to do it again the next day so couldnt come to MDE.

If any guy´s have questions, please ask them, regards.

The Aussie.

Surfer
04-10-06, 23:50
you see the lineup a lot more often than me, obviously, but IMHO no way is Loutron worth double what Energia, Abydos etc charge. Loutron charges that premium because of two things: 1) reputation and 2) facilities.

The facilities are the best (former mansion owned by Pablo Escobar, or so the story goes), but not worth 140K! No bloody way. Antifreeze can verify that when we first went to Loutron back in 2003 it was 65K!

I understand that many of the same girls work both at Loutron and elsewhere.

Tree: agreed Oviedo is great for eyecandy but those girls are the creme de la creme of Paisa society and are NOT easy pickins for the gringo traveler in town for a week or two. Ditto for Tesoro. The best mall hunting is FAR from the wealth of Poblado, preferably with Roberto as group leader. Sorry about the taxes thing; suggest you get an extension and go to Colombia to relieve stress over being forced to fund our F ed up government!

BeersTerry
04-11-06, 00:12
This is quite the education as I have never been with a hard core pro. Yes, I know the line is fuzzy, but gotta keep the illusion alive. Especially if you think you are special, and the chica is going to fall head over heels for you, well, because you are only 30 years older than her and your gut ain't that big.

Ok Aussie, I'm down there in another couple of weeks and will have to arrange with you for some of that semi-pro and university stuff as I gotta think that I can give Brad Pitt a run for his money.

Fuck off, I said it was an illusion.

Australiano Greg
04-11-06, 03:52
Surfer,

The price isnt 140,000 its 142,000 I only remember it when it was 70,000 pesos, I see the line up usually every day.
I still think it has the best lineup with depth to at least 10, then it runs off a little.

Si reputation and all the Colombian hob nobs go there with big money, bigger than any Gringo I have seen, who ever says its the rich Gringo´s who put the price up, well their wrong.
The girls who work at Loutron dont normally work anywhere else, if they do and get caught, they will loose alot of money.

There is a lot of money in Colombia now, many Colombians are coming back from the States and also a lot is coming through business, mostley Brazil.

Just my two cents worth, but maybe its only worth half that !!!!!!

The Aussie

you see the lineup a lot more often than me, obviously, but IMHO no way is Loutron worth double what Energia, Abydos etc charge. Loutron charges that premium because of two things: 1) reputation and 2) facilities.

The facilities are the best (former mansion owned by Pablo Escobar, or so the story goes), but not worth 140K! No bloody way. Antifreeze can verify that when we first went to Loutron back in 2003 it was 65K!

I understand that many of the same girls work both at Loutron and elsewhere.

Tree: agreed Oviedo is great for eyecandy but those girls are the creme de la creme of Paisa society and are NOT easy pickins for the gringo traveler in town for a week or two. Ditto for Tesoro. The best mall hunting is FAR from the wealth of Poblado, preferably with Roberto as group leader. Sorry about the taxes thing; suggest you get an extension and go to Colombia to relieve stress over being forced to fund our F ed up government!

Escort King
04-11-06, 04:13
I would be more interested in overnight companions than hourly girls.... what would a ballpark number be for the various groups you mentioned previously?

Australiano Greg
04-11-06, 17:56
Girls in Medellin dont usually like staying all night, the reason being is because they are usually still staying at home with their parents and they dont know they are working, that includes the whole 4 groups.

Its best you speak to the girl your interested in and ask her direct, if she is not interested move onto the next one.

A girl has just walked in to the Mansion, she is a semi pro, very nice looking and a great service, I´ll go and ask her, how much for the night (for example, she is a girl who can stay the whole night, I´m sending my secretary to ask her) 400,000 pesos without barganning, quiet high, I could probley get her down to 300,000.

Dont get me wrong, their are many girls here in Medellin that would do it a lot less, street girls etc and even San Diego Strip Bar y Fossy Doss, but please no tick infected, pussy eyed, drunk, drug endusted chicks aloud at the Mansion, the security guard will not let them in.

The Aussie.

I would be more interested in overnight companions than hourly girls.... what would a ballpark number be for the various groups you mentioned previously?

Escort King
04-11-06, 18:18
Girls in Medellin dont usually like staying all night, the reason being is because they are usually still staying at home with their parents and they dont know they are working, that includes the whole 4 groups.

Its best you speak to the girl your interested in and ask her direct, if she is not interested move onto the next one.

A girl has just walked in to the Mansion, she is a semi pro, very nice looking and a great service, I´ll go and ask her, how much for the night (for example, she is a girl who can stay the whole night, I´m sending my secretary to ask her) 400,000 pesos without barganning, quiet high, I could probley get her down to 300,000.

Dont get me wrong, their are many girls here in Medellin that would do it a lot less, street girls etc and even San Diego Strip Bar y Fossy Doss, but please no tick infected, pussy eyed, drunk, drug endusted chicks aloud at the Mansion, the security guard will not let them in.

The Aussie.

That's not bad either way but obviously I would go for the 100k less to use for a massage the next day.....

but I love them infected pussy eyed drunk ones... and I am travelling all the way from the US to see them... there are just not enough of those skanks in NYC!

Escort King
04-11-06, 18:24
So what I am starting to see is that it will be a little hard to get them to stay overnight unless they are in the serious worker class... whether that is part time or full time - you need to find the ones that don't work at home....

so I take it if you met someone for a few days and then wanted to go for a few more days to the beach or another town etc. this does not happen much in Columbia? Seems a little odd....

But there are tons of women angling to get out of the country - guess the family's don't mind if their daughter marries an older guy just so long as he marries and can financially look after the girl....

I am definitely coming but will have to spend more time sober doing research....

Sparkchaser69
04-11-06, 18:30
Hmmmmm

Every girl I was with stayed overnight. Some more like 2 1/2 days!

Sparky

Australiano Greg
04-12-06, 01:09
So what I am starting to see is that it will be a little hard to get them to stay overnight unless they are in the serious worker class
whether that is part time or full time - you need to find the ones that don't work at home....

Yes your right.

so I take it if you met someone for a few days and then wanted to go for a few more days to the beach or another town etc. this does not happen much in Columbia? Seems a little odd....

If she agrees to go which probley 80% of the girls will require money for the trip.

But there are tons of women angling to get out of the country -

I dont agree with this, I would say many would like a relationship with a Gringo and stay here in Colombia, being close to their family.

guess the family's don't mind if their daughter marries an older guy just so long as he marries and can financially look after the girl....

Some dont mind as long he supports the family back in Colombia to, if you dont she will get to the States and find somebody who will !!! as she is closer to her family than you.

I am definitely coming but will have to spend more time sober doing research....

You can do all the research you can, feet on the ground here is the best, its just my view.

The Aussie.

Escort King
04-12-06, 01:16
thanks for the info... not including hotel... what is ballpark daily spend for food and drinks... figure at least $250 a day for girls.... say 4 nights 2k including hotel will keep me busy....

Ricker
04-12-06, 01:23
Yep ... Escort King ...

As the Aussie Greg says ... best research is feet on the ground in Colombia.

Just like not all gringas are the same, not all Colombianas are the same.

You'll meet the good and the bad ... but, if one of these chicas really takes to you ... not just for your plata ($$) ... you'll know it ... no matter what group she's from.

Just get down to Medellin, enjoy the great digs of the Mansion / Castillo and find out for yourself ... it's not an exact science.

Suerte!

Latina Passion
04-12-06, 01:27
thanks for the info... not including hotel... what is ballpark daily spend for food and drinks... figure at least $250 a day for girls.... say 4 nights 2k including hotel will keep me busy....

Dude, if you spend $250 a day in Colombia you are BALLING Big Papa!

Escort King
04-12-06, 01:39
Dude, if you spend $250 a day in Colombia you are BALLING Big Papa!

thanks but some of the prices I see are a bit up there.... 300k for overnight and then 142k at Loutons and a massage with the trimings .... easy to do...

Carrib
04-12-06, 01:46
Greg

Just a quick note of thanks for the hospitality you provided, I had a wonderful time at the mansion and will definitely be back. I am still on a MDE hangover but will try to drudge up a report.

BTW I am upset at the fact that you did not make the sun shine every day!! Can I have my free week now?...lol

I also had a great time meeting the fellas, cubanut, Superboy and others...

T

here is a teaser pic..

Scooby1
04-12-06, 02:50
Im sorry guys but 300.000cop ($128.55usd) is way to much for a girl. I was expecting 150.000cop ($64.28usd) or less that is why I had chose columbia. I was told from reading all the posts no one hardly ever said any thing above 200.000cop ($85.70usd) at the Mansion. The prices that the girls charge sense I booked my vacation at the Mansion have doubled. If this is true it is a real drag & Ill be off looking for other outside ladies. I can get girls here for that price well maybe not here in the small town I live in but down in Sacramento or San Francisco. They may not be of the caliper of the Med girls but the reason I was going there was because they were so inexpensive. I may have to rethink what I am going to do when I get there. hummmm

Escort King
04-12-06, 03:24
Im sorry guys but 300.000cop ($128.55usd) is way to much for a girl. I was expecting 150.000cop ($64.28usd) or less that is why I had chose columbia. I was told from reading all the posts no one hardly ever said any thing above 200.000cop ($85.70usd) at the Mansion. The prices that the girls charge sense I booked my vacation at the Mansion have doubled. If this is true it is a real drag & Ill be off looking for other outside ladies. I can get girls here for that price well maybe not here in the small town I live in but down in Sacramento or San Francisco. They may not be of the caliper of the Med girls but the reason I was going there was because they were so inexpensive. I may have to rethink what I am going to do when I get there. hummmm

I was looking for overnight prices.... you will be able to get what you want for an hour or so which works... I prefer taking my time and figure double for overnight is a steal....

Cachorro
04-12-06, 05:17
400k is laughably high. 300k is still really gouging you guys.

Not my problem, this won't affect prices all over Medellin, but at the mansion it easily could. A girl tells another one what she made one night, and then all the girls start asking the same price. Guys that are coming down for 4 nights start to price out of the market those other guys who want to take a longer vacation (2+ weeks).

One thing is for sure. Prices will continue to climb until people start saying "no", or at least bargaining with a clear idea of what the market price is.

RoadGlide
04-12-06, 06:26
Part of the pricing problem IS the Mansion. When I was there last year I got a girl for all day and all night for 180 pesos. Two days later she showed up for a Mansion party and one of the guys asks me if he should pay her 300 pesos for just the night.

I told him 150 Pesos and no more.

RG.

Latina Passion
04-12-06, 10:40
400k is laughably high. 300k is still really gouging you guys.

Not my problem, this won't affect prices all over Medellin, but at the mansion it easily could. A girl tells another one what she made one night, and then all the girls start asking the same price. Guys that are coming down for 4 nights start to price out of the market those other guys who want to take a longer vacation (2+ weeks).

One thing is for sure. Prices will continue to climb until people start saying "no", or at least bargaining with a clear idea of what the market price is.

400K or 300K For over night? Oh My God! Hell Aussie, seems to Run one hell of a place, the punany there seems to be World class! Correction it is World class, but 300K for all night long! The average Colombian makes $120,000 per week based on a six day work week! Hell my Novia's mom is an Attorney for the goverment and don't make that type of change!

Chew on this, you guys are funding these hotties college education when they receive their advanced degrees and enter the work force they are going to be broke!!!

Sparkchaser69
04-12-06, 13:14
I never paid more than COP 200,000($86.00) for all night, and in MDE TLN means until about 10:00AM, unlike CR where they try and leave about 6:00AM. The girl I was with for 2 1/2 days got a $200.00 MP3 player, some dinner , drinks, about $30.00 worth of crap at the mall and that was it. FOR 2 1/2 DAYS.

If the girl asks for more than COP 200,000 ($86.00) for all night, look else where. The beautiful paisas are all over the place.

Loutrons is on the high side but the facilities are nice, the talent in my taste was a step above the other places we checked out, but if you need a daytime shot try energy or Miel y Canela or better yet, schedule Olga.

I have 1 week before I get there and get to put my money where my mouth is, I "boy scouts honor" will hold the line on pricing and I will make sure my buddies that are coming with me, 2 MDE virgins and a return visitor do as well.

Sparky

Ricker
04-12-06, 14:04
Come on amigos ... it's simple really ...

First of all ... the Aussie and his partner Medellin Bob run a great place there in Medellin ... and it keeps getting nicer from what I hear.
I haven't visited those guys in about 5 or 6 months ... but I'll be back in early May ... I've been tied up in Cali.

Anyway ... once you're down there ... at the Mansion / Castillo ... enjoying the hospitality and the sites ... both the beautiful city and the beautiful paisitas ... you still have use your head (brain that is).

These prices that guys lately are speculating about and that Aussie mentioned from one chica, are all just that, speculative ... not hard and fixed.

When you go to a casa / massage place ... obviously the price is fixed ... no haggling ... easy.

When you go to the night strip clubs ... ex: Show San Diego ... prices are pretty much fixed. The price you pay to the club for the chica's time, whether for take-out or in-house is fixed ... the "tip" you pay the chica is flexible but within a standard range.
Of course Greg and Robert know that standard and will help you out there.
Nothing outrageous though.

Now ... when you're dealing with the free-lancers ... I don't care if they're semi-pros, university chicas, hard core pros ... even normal chicas ... the price depends on YOU.

If you're at the Mansion for example ... there's a nice Paisita you like ... talk with her a bit ... not about sex ... but about her ... her kids if any ... her family ... her hopes, etc, etc, etc. ... make her laugh.
If the chica digs you, thinks you're nice or sweet ... the price for whatever goes way down.
You don't have to be a Brad Pitt looking guy ... these chicas, even the pros, are not gringas ... they are Colombianas ... they dig "carino" ... the love.
The price for one guy will be different for the next guy.
I've seen the hottest chicas down there dig the "sapos" (toads), like me .. over the supposedly guapo guys.

Of course, if you walk up to her, say "hola" ... "cuanto cuesta?" ... she'll throw out whatever price she hopes you're dumb enough to pay ... you're just another dork looking to get layed.

If there's one hot Paisa in the house and ten horny dudes trying to outbid for her ... be smart ... move on ... go somewhere and find another nice chica ... there's NO shortage.

I apologize to those who find this elementary ... but it's the way it is.

The best is when price is never mentioned ... as a matter of fact ... if I'm with a chica, and she starts talking about the plata (money) ... I move on ... I like the sweet chicas.
Of course I pay the chicas ... if she's a pro / semi-pro. I pay them what I think is good, afterwards.

Now, you know you're good and they dig you, when they actually give you some of the pesos back saying you gave them too much ... it happens.

Bottom line is ... there are plenty of chicas ... hot chicas out there ... let the Aussie and Medellin Bob provide you the Mansion and it's services ... visit the casas, strip clubs, discos ... bond with the chicas ... whether it's a street chica (and there are some nice ones), a casa chica or a semi-pro ... whatever chica ... you won't be paying 3-400K ... that's for sure ... if you're not a dummy.

Suerte!

Scooby1
04-12-06, 15:45
[QUOTE=Dont get me wrong, their are many girls here in Medellin that would do it a lot less, street girls etc and even San Diego Strip Bar y Fossy Doss, but please no tick infected, pussy eyed, drunk, drug endusted chicks aloud at the Mansion, the security guard will not let them in.

The Aussie.[/QUOTE]

What Ricker says does have merit, rereading the last part of Gregs statement, the only question I have is, (and I hope this never happens), when does it get to the point that your having to pay the guard to allow a girl up to you room in the middle of the night. I do understand that there are going to be certain types of nasty, stinky girls that The Mansion doesn't want around, and who does. As long as they have a security guard that does not abuse the situation and want a little something slipped in his hand to let even a clean girl in. Even though I do believe in tipping well for good service it could become a problem.

I do have to say that the Mansion has treated me great while I have been planning my trip. They have answered all my questions politely and very professional. I have talked on the phone with Lina, Marisol & Greg from the Mansion, several times and they all have been very friendly and helpful. Therefore, I believe that if that situation did occur Greg would correct it.

Im looking forward to a great trip because, there is going to be at least, (in my opinion), one of the mongering greats there, when I am.

Scooby

Ricker
04-12-06, 15:58
Scooby ... you worry too much amigo.

Escort King
04-12-06, 16:01
Come on amigos ... it's simple really ...

First of all ... the Aussie and his partner Medellin Bob run a great place there in Medellin ... and it keeps getting nicer from what I hear.
I haven't visited those guys in about 5 or 6 months ... but I'll be back in early May ... I've been tied up in Cali.

Anyway ... once you're down there ... at the Mansion / Castillo ... enjoying the hospitality and the sites ... both the beautiful city and the beautiful paisitas ... you still have use your head (brain that is).

These prices that guys lately are speculating about and that Aussie mentioned from one chica, are all just that, speculative ... not hard and fixed.

When you go to a casa / massage place ... obviously the price is fixed ... no haggling ... easy.

When you go to the night strip clubs ... ex: Show San Diego ... prices are pretty much fixed. The price you pay to the club for the chica's time, whether for take-out or in-house is fixed ... the "tip" you pay the chica is flexible but within a standard range.
Of course Greg and Robert know that standard and will help you out there.
Nothing outrageous though.

Now ... when you're dealing with the free-lancers ... I don't care if they're semi-pros, university chicas, hard core pros ... even normal chicas ... the price depends on YOU.

If you're at the Mansion for example ... there's a nice Paisita you like ... talk with her a bit ... not about sex ... but about her ... her kids if any ... her family ... her hopes, etc, etc, etc. ... make her laugh.
If the chica digs you, thinks you're nice or sweet ... the price for whatever goes way down.
You don't have to be a Brad Pitt looking guy ... these chicas, even the pros, are not gringas ... they are Colombianas ... they dig "carino" ... the love.
The price for one guy will be different for the next guy.
I've seen the hottest chicas down there dig the "sapos" (toads), like me .. over the supposedly guapo guys.

Of course, if you walk up to her, say "hola" ... "cuanto cuesta?" ... she'll throw out whatever price she hopes you're dumb enough to pay ... you're just another dork looking to get layed.

If there's one hot Paisa in the house and ten horny dudes trying to outbid for her ... be smart ... move on ... go somewhere and find another nice chica ... there's NO shortage.

I apologize to those who find this elementary ... but it's the way it is.

The best is when price is never mentioned ... as a matter of fact ... if I'm with a chica, and she starts talking about the plata (money) ... I move on ... I like the sweet chicas.
Of course I pay the chicas ... if she's a pro / semi-pro. I pay them what I think is good, afterwards.

Now, you know you're good and they dig you, when they actually give you some of the pesos back saying you gave them too much ... it happens.

Bottom line is ... there are plenty of chicas ... hot chicas out there ... let the Aussie and Medellin Bob provide you the Mansion and it's services ... visit the casas, strip clubs, discos ... bond with the chicas ... whether it's a street chica (and there are some nice ones), a casa chica or a semi-pro ... whatever chica ... you won't be paying 3-400K ... that's for sure ... if you're not a dummy.

Suerte!

I am not a dummy... have been mongering for years all around the world... but there has not been much discussion of prices for overnight versus the casas etc.
I look for overnight - I hate to be rushed and like the company and the ability to wake up and knock one out.... this is my vacation afterall and want what I want...
I will not run up the prices if people give me some idea of what they are... I do not speak a lot of Spanish but usually can find some way to communicate.
I asked about prices and Greg passed one along... if someone had said it ends up being an overnight generally - when girls come back to your place then I would know okay some may leave but the majority stay - and I would work things to ensure the overnight... talk to them about breakfast and swimming in the morning etc...
I gather as much info as I can before a trip to a new place and then I still adapt once I get there.... get my own feedback as it comes to me (we all are different so women react differently etc.)
I am a short-term player.... my long vacation are spent with my kids etc. - so I may overpay a little when I am in a new place but not for long.... but if you are there for 4 nights you don't want to miss the limited opportunities.... would rather oevrspend than go without.

Escort King
04-12-06, 16:11
Part of the pricing problem IS the Mansion. When I was there last year I got a girl for all day and all night for 180 pesos. Two days later she showed up for a Mansion party and one of the guys asks me if he should pay her 300 pesos for just the night.

I told him 150 Pesos and no more.

RG.

Location a lot of times will effect price.... you buy a steak at one place it is $25 for top of the line cut etc..... go to some places and they charge $80 or more for the same thing....

The girls know this and will ask for more at places like the Mansion and the novice guys pay... the chicas that get knocked back will negotiate.... it is part of the culture plus they would rather make less than nothing.... they can always get the high pay every now and again but there are only the stuck up ones that stay firm on price and they also tend to be the ones that give less service....

Escort King
04-12-06, 16:14
I never paid more than COP 200,000($86.00) for all night, and in MDE TLN means until about 10:00AM, unlike CR where they try and leave about 6:00AM. The girl I was with for 2 1/2 days got a $200.00 MP3 player, some dinner , drinks, about $30.00 worth of crap at the mall and that was it. FOR 2 1/2 DAYS.

If the girl asks for more than COP 200,000 ($86.00) for all night, look else where. The beautiful paisas are all over the place.

Loutrons is on the high side but the facilities are nice, the talent in my taste was a step above the other places we checked out, but if you need a daytime shot try energy or Miel y Canela or better yet, schedule Olga.

I have 1 week before I get there and get to put my money where my mouth is, I "boy scouts honor" will hold the line on pricing and I will make sure my buddies that are coming with me, 2 MDE virgins and a return visitor do as well.

Sparky

Sparky have a great time.... take lots of pics and keep track of prices etc. I am expecting a detailed report....

Ricker
04-12-06, 16:26
EK ... sorry amigo ... wasn't calling you a dummy ... don't even know you ... I was just saying ... let's be smart.

My post was geared towards the new guy really.

Since you've played the game quite a bit ... I definitely wasn't referring to you or anyone actually in particular ... guess I should just keep my boca (mouth) shut and post pictures ... hahahaha.

I'm done giving my dumb advice.

Have fun ... I'm sure you will.

Escort King
04-12-06, 16:46
EK ... sorry amigo ... wasn't calling you a dummy ... don't even know you ... I was just saying ... let's be smart.

Since you've played the game quite a bit ... I definitely wasn't referring to you or anyone actually in particular ... guess I should just keep my boca (mouth) shut and post pictures ... hahahaha.

I was not saying that.... and don't stop adding to the discussion.... the recent posts have given more info than has been posted for a long time... at least about pricing etc.

We need to upgrade the cheat sheet and make it a sticky at the top of the forum.... but they should create cheatsheets for every town and allow them to be upgraded etc.

Scooby1
04-12-06, 16:59
Unfortunally, I am not going to upgrade it till I get there and do my own negotiations. While I am there I can do sme updating as they come along. I need to take notes because from what Ive read all the places become a blur when your going full bore. I do not have a laptop and I do not know if the Mansion has a pc I can use, (I guess there are internet cafe's) but Ill do my best to keep up and keep it all straight. You will have to forgive me if after a couple of days I say the heck with it and spend my time getting laid instead of writing stuff down. (hahaha)

Scooby

Australiano Greg
04-12-06, 17:58
Advise,

I know with RICKER, SURFER and many other guy´s, including myself, we all try and give the best advise and our own personal view along with it.

Colombia is so dofferent to any other place, probley thats why I live here and also with Robert (Medellin Bob) and many (I´d say 90%) of our guests wish this also.

Sometimes we say it as it is and for people who have not been here its hard to understand, because they have been to other spanish speaking countries they think it would be the same, its very not the case.

Please remember, Colombia has seen no tourists here for so long, and only now openning up, it only started here in any voloume in the last 9 months.

I was here with only a few other guy´s 3 years ago, I had people pointing at me being a gringo !!! well a kangaroo gringo !! there is a difference in the walk or hop !!!!

I hope guy´s will take any advise in a good manner (what really gets me is guy´s who stay here 5 minutes and they get on the boards and they think they are now experts, both MDE Bob and I are still learning and thats after him 7 years in Colombia and me 3)

Best regards amigo´s.

Greg. P.S. Pic´s of the Mango´s dancers training at El Castillo.

Australiano Greg
04-12-06, 18:02
Scooby Dooo

We have 5 computers at MM and two at El Castillo, no problem mate.

The Aussie.

Unfortunally, I am not going to upgrade it till I get there and do my own negotiations. While I am there I can do sme updating as they come along. I need to take notes because from what Ive read all the places become a blur when your going full bore. I do not have a laptop and I do not know if the Mansion has a pc I can use, (I guess there are internet cafe's) but Ill do my best to keep up and keep it all straight. You will have to forgive me if after a couple of days I say the heck with it and spend my time getting laid instead of writing stuff down. (hahaha)

Scooby

Australiano Greg
04-12-06, 18:04
RICKER,

Bob´s been calling me that for months !!!! DUMMY

Greg.

Australiano Greg
04-12-06, 18:08
Well mate, come on mate, how much did you pay Valetina !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she´s not cheep Sparkie, come on, speak the truth now, cut the bullshit please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Aussie.

Sparky

Escort King
04-12-06, 18:27

Scooby

have fun and share whatever information you can.

Escort King
04-12-06, 18:41
Advise,

I know with RICKER, SURFER and many other guy´s, including myself, we all try and give the best advise and our own personal view along with it.

Colombia is so dofferent to any other place, probley thats why I live here and also with Robert (Medellin Bob) and many (I´d say 90%) of our guests wish this also.

Sometimes we say it as it is and for people who have not been here its hard to understand, because they have been to other spanish speaking countries they think it would be the same, its very not the case.

Please remember, Colombia has seen no tourists here for so long, and only now openning up, it only started here in any voloume in the last 9 months.

I was here with only a few other guy´s 3 years ago, I had people pointing at me being a gringo !!! well a kangaroo gringo !! there is a difference in the walk or hop !!!!

I hope guy´s will take any advise in a good manner (what really gets me is guy´s who stay here 5 minutes and they get on the boards and they think they are now experts, both MDE Bob and I are still learning and thats after him 7 years in Colombia and me 3)

Best regards amigo´s.

Greg. P.S. Pic´s of the Mango´s dancers training at El Castillo.

Funny I have been hearing so much about Medellin lately that I thought it has always been popular but a little under the radar because of the politcal and criminal climate...

I have been mongering for well over 25 years and still know I am only an expert in what I like etc.

What is needed though is discussion, detailled trip reports with pics, accomodation reviews etc.

More in country people like yourself helping visitors.

MY DR trips have turned into great adventures because of the comraderie developed with the 100+ serious members of another chica info site (they have over 4,000 members and do 15,000 plus posts a month)... we plan trips together in groups of 10-20 - have BBQs both in the DR and in the tristate area of NY...

There is nothing better than having a couple of fellow mongers to travel with or just hook up for drinks one night when you are travelling...

Ricker
04-12-06, 21:10
I met a real hot chica in Cali ... now mi novia.

You'll meet her next month when we come to visit.

I was going to show you that the Calena is better than your Paisas .... but ... I found out last week that she is a Paisa from Pereira ... hmmm.

These Paisas are hot.

Australiano Greg
04-12-06, 22:09
Hey Ricker

I new you would be back !!! I hope you are bringing brother Greg, his dick must be red raw by now !!!! we need to find him a Paisa to.

I met some real nice Periera girls in Panama when I was their and they came down to MDE the other week, their pic´s are on the web page.

Good luck with the chicker, do you still send money to the other one from NL ? regards mate.

Aussie.

QUOTE=Ricker]I met a real hot chica in Cali ... now mi novia.

You'll meet her next month when we come to visit.

I was going to show you that the Calena is better than your Paisas .... but ... I found out last week that she is a Paisa from Pereira ... hmmm.

These Paisas are hot.[/QUOTE]

Escort King
04-12-06, 22:13
Do Sandra and Cindy like happy hours? (3somes)

Australiano Greg
04-12-06, 22:18
Hotel Medellin Mansion new free compertition with one free weeks accomodation as the prize.

The compertition prize will be drawn at the openning party of El Castillo early May 2006

The question is

When viewing pic´s of Aussie Greg on the Medellin Mansion web page at www.medellinmansion.com and the single mens boards, mostley www.wsgforum.com

What makes you think he is an Aussie en Colombia. ?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The Aussie.

Australiano Greg
04-12-06, 22:18
No, they are normal girls.

The Aussie.

Do Sandra and Cindy like happy hours? (3somes)

MiamiHeatLuver
04-12-06, 23:02
Hmmmm, I wonder if Ricker told us how "hot" he thinks his novia is today?

Lol just bustin balls.

Peace mongers,

MHL

Escort King
04-12-06, 23:40
No, they are normal girls.

The Aussie.

LOL.... so the answer really should be they are not working girls and you do not know if they are into threesomes....
normal girls.... we don't even use that in Australia anymore....

Escort King
04-12-06, 23:42
Hotel Medellin Mansion new free compertition with one free weeks accomodation as the prize.

The compertition prize will be drawn at the openning party of El Castillo early May 2006

The question is

When viewing pic´s of Aussie Greg on the Medellin Mansion web page at www.medellinmansion.com and the single mens boards, mostley www.wsgforum.com

What makes you think he is an Aussie en Colombia. ?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The Aussie.

Aussie en Colombia that's Spanish for Aussie in Columbia