PDA

View Full Version : The Down Under Group's Medellin Mansion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Admin
04-22-05, 20:22
Thread Starter.

Hog Penny
04-23-05, 02:45
All right! Looks like the new place is taking shape (oneline at least). Any chance of seeing a few preview photos here?

Hope the renovations work out well,

Hogpenny

Aussie Greg
04-23-05, 06:08
How are you Hog, great to hear from you, your the first on my new site Jacko put up for me.

Every body hast to remember Medellin Bob ( Robert ) is a partner to.

¨Photo´s¨

I would take some but I have 6 workers working on the place at the momment and all the rubbish has been moved to the front of the Mansion, I might need some fill there. It doesnt look to good at the momment, I´ll have a look at the pic´s that I took for the land scape gardener before the workers started.
Yes I will put up 3 pic´s over the weekend, 2 pic´s of the front and 1 pic of the back, pisina ect.
The heater for the pool is going in next week.

Rooms will be $35.00 to $100.00 per night with discounts for 1 week, 2 weeks and a month ect, with breakfast, laundry, internet, international calls ect, ect. ( ect means you can hang with us while doing the night spots tour of MDE ) please your self !!!

Anyway, thats it for now Hog, see you the end of May, Medellin Bob sends his regards, he might call you this weekend to ask you something, regards.

Aussie Greg

All right! Looks like the new place is taking shape (oneline at least). Any chance of seeing a few preview photos here?

Hope the renovations work out well,

Hogpenny

Ricker
05-03-05, 19:39
Me !!

Had the pleasure of being the first unofficial guest at the Mansion.

It's a great place now ... gonna be awesome when finnished!

Hey HogP ... haven't forgot about ya ... just back from Medellin and heading to El Salvador ... I'll get ya an imail soon.
Saludos de mi novia a vos!

Taker easy ...

Hog Penny
05-04-05, 01:36
Hey Ricker,

Good to have a first hand report from a good guy, sounds like no problema with the new place. Really looking forward to get back myself in a few weeks.

Also nice to be remembered by a pretty girl, tienes mucho suerte en estar con ella.

Hasta pronto amigo!

-Hogpenny

Muff01
05-05-05, 00:24
Hey Aussie Greg,

Do you have a website for your Medellin Mansion?

Thanks,

Muff01

Aussie Greg
05-08-05, 12:55
Being built at this very moment, the models come in this coming week for the bathroom, bedroom shots for the web site !!, remodelling the pool area ect, in fact the hole Mansion is being gone over.
Got 8 guys working on it.

Aussie Greg

Hey Aussie Greg,

Thanks,

Muff01

Aussie Greg
05-10-05, 13:39
Update.

Will post some pic´s today or tomorrow of the Mansion and also a pic from Mango´s (guys staying with us at Medellin Apartments and the girls that hang with us) also Medellin Apartments ( pool party)

Please keep in mind the renovation work that is going on at the Mansion, Medellin Bob just came back from Chicargo the other day and said lets have a jicoozie, so we haft to dig another hole !! Its going to be a gem when its finished, regards.

Aussie Greg

Aussie Greg
05-10-05, 13:42
Will have the front page of the Medellin Mansion web page up this week hopefully, my web page guy said yesterday, regards.

Aussie Greg

Hey Aussie Greg,

Thanks,

Muff01

Dollar Bill
05-10-05, 19:18
Greg,

No offence, but now that you have your own thread, please keep all your info related to your business (your Mansion) here on this thread and keep the Medellin thread for the other issues (like women!).

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

$Bill

Aussie Greg
05-11-05, 02:58
Yes, no problem but what if somebody wants to know stuff on the MDE thread !! I guess I answer it on that thread, regards.

Will take your advice.

Aussie Greg

Greg,

No offence, but now that you have your own thread, please keep all your info related to your business (your Mansion) here on this thread and keep the Medellin thread for the other issues (like women!).

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

$Bill

Dollar Bill
05-12-05, 22:25
Hey Greg,

If they ask about the mansion on the other thread, just direct them to THIS thread. There are 2 reasons for doing that:

1 - they can read all the info about the mansion on 1 thread instead of having to get info in 2 places.

2 - the regular Medellin thread won't get clog up with info about your business venture. (remember - this is your business and you are making money from the visitors you get from WSG). Mongers might not want to read the Medellin thread to learn about your business, they might be reading that thread to to find out the where, when, and how to get laid in Medellin.

Jackson gave you, your own mansion thread. He would not have done that if he wanted you to continue posting mansion info on the main thread.

Sorry, but that is just my two cents.

$Bill

Maximus Oyer
05-15-05, 08:12
First of all, many thanks to Gregg and Robert for making my brief trip to Medellin an exciting and memorable one.

The Penthouse or Mansion are great places to stay for newbies. Robert and Gregg provide such a wonderful accomodations and services, and NO these guys are not out to rip-off anybody.

During my stay of 4 days 3 nights, I got everything I had bargained for. A luxurious accomodations, yet still feel comfortable as if I was in my own place. Was promised to be greated by a beautiful girl at the airport - I got Diana the beautiful and friendly assistant of Gregg picking me up promptly at the airport. Was promised free long distance calls, access to internet, laundry service and breakfast - I got all of the above. These guys will go above and beyond to make sure you have a good time.

Now that I have a fairly good knowledge of Medellin, I will still go back and spend time either back once again to the Penthouse or to the newly rennovated Mansion. Robert and Gregg are just great guys to party with and great sources to get hooked up.

Hope to be back in Medellin very soon.

MaxOyer

Surfer
05-16-05, 23:04
looks like Gaugin is bagging out. I PM'd you ages go mate. hope you are OK. Also, want Hector for airport pickup. Cheers.

Aussie Greg
05-18-05, 23:07
Hi guy's, an update.

The new web site is up, well the front page anyway (its only a draft) and it will be mostly white and not red y yellow.

Taking the model pic's next week of the rooms and also some sites around MDE, I'm selling tickets to the shoot !!!!! will be taking pic's at,

Pueblito Paisa
Botero Museum, el Centro.
Mango's
Football Stadium
Metro
Park Lleras.

Aussie Greg.

Aussie Greg
05-18-05, 23:11
I'll have somebody a little more attractive than Hector at the airport for you, or do you want Hector !! regards.

Aussie

looks like Gaugin is bagging out. I PM'd you ages go mate. hope you are OK. Also, want Hector for airport pickup. Cheers.

Surfer
05-19-05, 16:18
Women are great for many things, but driving is not one of them (plus I like Hector-owe him a Tshirt too after promising him one when I saw him wearing the great Tshirt you brought him from Oz.)

Aussie Greg
05-19-05, 17:14
O.K. Surf, Hector it is.

Regards

Aussie

Women are great for many things, but driving is not one of them (plus I like Hector-owe him a Tshirt too after promising him one when I saw him wearing the great Tshirt you brought him from Oz.)

Wolfy Baby
05-19-05, 21:25
Hi Greg!

Looking foward to my next visit, & I'm sure everything will be worked out equitably. Tell Bob I'll watch Pulp Fiction before I leave so I'll remeber the true meaning of foot massages, & I promise , no more "hoe" challenges !! (unless you want to lose again!)

Best regards, mate!

Aussie Greg
05-23-05, 16:19
Hi yar Wolfy,

Gee mate what a week end, its all go here.

Where do you and Brain want to stay, MA or MM !!

Regards,

Aussie Greg.

Hi Greg!

Looking foward to my next visit, & I'm sure everything will be worked out equitably. Tell Bob I'll watch Pulp Fiction before I leave so I'll remeber the true meaning of foot massages, & I promise , no more "hoe" challenges !! (unless you want to lose again!)

Best regards, mate!

Wolfy Baby
05-24-05, 13:37
Let me confer w/Surf & I'll call you back, but I'm sure we'll take your suggestion on where we can have a wilder time. By the way, just cause Surf wants to play footsie with Hector in the front seat, does that mean I have to ride in in the back by myself? Just curious.

Aussie Greg
05-24-05, 20:38
Would you like me to organise 2 beauties for you at the airport !!! cost 50,000 pesos, I mean Hector is a nice guy !!! pero !!!

Aussie Greg

Let me confer w/Surf & I'll call you back, but I'm sure we'll take your suggestion on where we can have a wilder time. By the way, just cause Surf wants to play footsie with Hector in the front seat, does that mean I have to ride in in the back by myself? Just curious.

Aussie Greg
05-24-05, 22:08
Please advise time of arrival to MDE for your Hector pickup, gracias.

Greg

Ricker
05-27-05, 02:36
Hey Greg ... as I think you know ... I'll be back with my brother on the 31st ... hope to meet up with Robert at the airport in Rio Negro too ...

My buddy ... el Viejito ... Steve ... he just got back to Miami and said he has some plata ($) for you too.
Said he couldn't get a hold of you to pay ya.

Nos vemos hermano! Ricker

Aussie Greg
05-27-05, 15:39
Great to here from you Rick, no problem with el Viejito, he'll be back, as you know, once you come to MDE you carnt leave the place and keep on coming back !!!!

Looking forward to meeting your bro !! next week, we will sought him out !!!!

The model shoot is on the 31st at the Mansion so they might be around by the time you get in, in my room in my bed !!!!!

Regards

Aussie

Hey Greg ... as I think you know ... I'll be back with my brother on the 31st ... hope to meet up with Robert at the airport in Rio Negro too ...

My buddy ... el Viejito ... Steve ... he just got back to Miami and said he has some plata ($) for you too.
Said he couldn't get a hold of you to pay ya.

Nos vemos hermano! Ricker

Surfer
05-27-05, 18:22
Wolybaby & I arrive on the American flight at 7pm two days after the model shoot. Shame you couldn't rescheule or get the chicas back again as I will be packing my brand new 8 megapixel Sony and could take some high quality images for the mansion website LOL

Looking forward to meeting Ricker as well as seeing Roberto, Hector and you again.

Ricker
05-27-05, 21:44
Hey mate ... looks like I'll be a free agent again in Medellin ... my chica called me and said some other chicas at Parque Lleras that where with you guys last night ... at dinner ... told her I had other novias.

Off to the races again ... why is it I can only keep a girlfriend for about 2 or 3 months? ... jajaja

See ya soon ... maybe you can clue me in on what happened there at Parque Lleras.

Chaoo hermano!

Aussie Greg
05-27-05, 22:49
Last night I called Varnie out to a resturant, she brought Monna with her, my friend Mate, another aussie, brought 2 girlfriends, they must have talked spanish, I did not hear your name, but the girls were talking all night.

I wanted to talk to Varnie about her relationship with all the other women that work with us, they all hate her guts, I had to get things right for this weekend because we are full again, any way thats the way it goes, as you know you carnt win them all, you are better of like me, stay single, fuck them all untill that gem comes along.

See you soon, regards. Greg

UOTE=Ricker]Hey mate ... looks like I'll be a free agent again in Medellin ... my chica called me and said some other chicas at Parque Lleras that where with you guys last night ... at dinner ... told her I had other novias.

Off to the races again ... why is it I can only keep a girlfriend for about 2 or 3 months? ... jajaja

See ya soon ... maybe you can clue me in on what happened there at Parque Lleras.

Chaoo hermano![/QUOTE]

Aussie Greg
05-27-05, 23:41
We will have two more models (2 for the Mansion and 2 around town) taking pic's while you are here so dont worry mate, they are drop dead beautifull, maybe having Wolfy around will be like leading lambs to slaughter !!!! we will haft to keep an eye on him, I picture him masterbating behind a tree or building some where and being caught by the police !!!!.

Dont forget the Vegie Surf !!

Regards to Wolfy and you.

Greg

Wolybaby & I arrive on the American flight at 7pm two days after the model shoot. Shame you couldn't rescheule or get the chicas back again as I will be packing my brand new 8 megapixel Sony and could take some high quality images for the mansion website LOL

Looking forward to meeting Ricker as well as seeing Roberto, Hector and you again.

Ricker
05-28-05, 13:32
Hey Greg ... it's all cool man!

Looking forward to hitting Medellin again as a single man as a matter of fact ... todo chevere!

Anyway ... I'll be there to help out in the casa o penthouse if ya need me for whatever ... just give me some time to run to San Diego at night to find my other girlfriends ...

One question ... is it OK now to jump the maid? She's pretty sexy too ya know ... and I brought her a gift.

See ya soon hermano! Ricker

Surfer
05-28-05, 16:12
I asked Roberto about her (she has a smokin body) and he said nobody had gotten any off her (but maybe he was just keeping her for himself that sly dog).

The chica gossip network sounds like it is alive and well in Medellin.

Aussie Greg
05-28-05, 19:04
I explain to all the guests, "dont fuck the maid" a good maid is worth her weight in gold, she runs the place.

We need somebody who we can count on with food, coffee, cleaning ect. Please gentlemen, we need some order in the house.

As for the gossip network, I guess some of them can read the boards, good luck to them, it will improve there english !!!!

Aussie Greg

I asked Roberto about her (she has a smokin body) and he said nobody had gotten any off her (but maybe he was just keeping her for himself that sly dog).

The chica gossip network sounds like it is alive and well in Medellin.

Wolfy Baby
05-28-05, 23:31
Is this the one Richard was "interviewing"? I thought you guys didn't keep her because she showed up the first day of work in skin-tight pants, (camel -toe and all!) and high heels.

Surfer
06-01-05, 21:59
Just hope customs doesn't open it and then after one wiff seize it as a hazardous substance!

Now I hope you hold up YOUR end of the deal and will have a hot Paisa waiting for me upon arrival (preferably a Natural C cup who likes tonsil shots!). See you tomorrow.

Aussie Greg
06-06-05, 21:55
Please check out the new Colombian Love Connection site chaps,
www.colombianloveconnection.com

These are normal girls looking for a real relationship/marriage

The Aussie

Jwheels
06-07-05, 22:53
I gotta thank you for a great time. You went out of your way to make my first trip memorble.

From Chicago,

See you the 16th.

Slumlord
06-07-05, 23:21

The AussieVery professionally and tastefully done. Congratulations.

Rob Hay
06-20-05, 01:50
Greg

I just read Rio Rockstars report on WSA and i am totally hyped up to go to MED. His large party seemed to enjoy their time at Mansion so i figured I'd give it a shot especially if i'm unable to convince my friends to come down with me. They're pussies who are scared of Colombia. I'm eager to hit up this Mangos spot!!!

I might go the week of the 27th.....or early July...I'll let you know

Aussie Greg
06-27-05, 05:50
Gidday Rob,

I'm back en MDE on the 7th July, I throught I was good untill I met Rio the Rock, he is a machine !!!!

The Aussie.

Greg

I just read Rio Rockstars report on WSA and i am totally hyped up to go to MED. His large party seemed to enjoy their time at Mansion so i figured I'd give it a shot especially if i'm unable to convince my friends to come down with me. They're pussies who are scared of Colombia. I'm eager to hit up this Mangos spot!!!

I might go the week of the 27th.....or early July...I'll let you know

El Mono
06-29-05, 07:13
Ha!

Remember telling me that story Greg? You old cobber. Dec, the Mansion, BA? Is it cool if I go check you out in your new place? I'll bring a house warming gift even. Sep, round about 20-30. Let me know mate.

Beko9
06-30-05, 21:48
Well Greg,

Have had a look over website and recognised one as *****, who I fucked on several occassions.

However, I do think that she will make an excellent wife, and I mean it. Her character is very soft, quiet and she does everything to please you. The man who marries her will have a great family life. Have I not been married myself already I would married her.

The Aussie

OralSkillz
07-02-05, 19:11
I am planning a trip to Medellin in early September. I am interested in using Aussie Greg's services. I think for someone who does not speak Spanish, and do not know the ins and outs of Medellin, their services are perfect. I have not decided yet on which place I would like to stay, though. Just a few questions:

I like staying in places where I can just walk out the door, and WALK to quite a few places like restaurants, grocery store, casas (of women), etc. I live in a city where everyone drives everywhere, and I hate it. Would the Mansion or the Apartment be better on this? If not, which one would have easier access to taxis?

As far as proximity to places that matter (to me), like Parque Lleras, which one is closer?

I guess I might also suggest to Aussie Greg and his partner to maybe put a map of approximately where both places are, and other places of "interest", in their website.

Thanks!

Balashi Man
07-04-05, 10:10
Greg,

Thinking about travel to MDE soon.

Just wanted to know what all is included in the room price of 35 to 95.

Airport pick-up, internet(do I need my own?), international calls, beverages, breakfasts, laundry?

Do you rent cell phones?

Balashi

Aussie Greg
07-08-05, 11:53
hi balashi,

rooms to the value of $55.00 and up recieve free breakfast, laundry including ironing, free international calls and local calls (not cellular), high speed internet (we have 2 computers) light beers/soft drinks/juices in moderation, maid service and you get to hang with both medellin bob and myself if you so desire.
airport pickup is 60,000 pesos organised by us, normal taxi fare to mde is 40,000 pesos.
the $35.00 a night ¨maids room¨ only includes the room, it has a private bathroom and is quiet nice.
we do rent cell phones but i can get the price from medellin bob.
hope this helps you, regards.

aussie greg (just got back from australia)
greg,

thinking about travel to mde soon.

just wanted to know what all is included in the room price of 35 to 95.

airport pick-up, internet(do i need my own?), international calls, beverages, breakfasts, laundry?

do you rent cell phones?

balashi

Aussie Greg
07-08-05, 12:10
Hi Oral,

Mansion has better access to taxis and is 100 meters away from Avienda Poblado, which is one of the main through roads of Medellin.
Taxis stop right outside the Mansion every morning bringing beautifull office girls to work next door at Bancafe, also at night when they finish, its great watching them coming to work every morning having a coffee at the computer desk.
The Mansion is also one block away from Ovieado shopping mall.
Both the Mansion and the Apartment´s are the same distance from Parque Lleras, 2,800 pesos taxi fare, just over a buck.
The Apartments are right next door to Lutron but that is also the most expencive ***** house in Medellin, there are better quality and priced ***** house´s en MDE
We still have many things to do with the web page, still trying to catch our breath since the 1st March.
Hope I have helped you out Oral, regards.

The Aussie

I am planning a trip to Medellin in early September. I am interested in using Aussie Greg's services. I think for someone who does not speak Spanish, and do not know the ins and outs of Medellin, their services are perfect. I have not decided yet on which place I would like to stay, though. Just a few questions:

I like staying in places where I can just walk out the door, and WALK to quite a few places like restaurants, grocery store, casas (of women), etc. I live in a city where everyone drives everywhere, and I hate it. Would the Mansion or the Apartment be better on this? If not, which one would have easier access to taxis?

As far as proximity to places that matter (to me), like Parque Lleras, which one is closer?

I guess I might also suggest to Aussie Greg and his partner to maybe put a map of approximately where both places are, and other places of "interest", in their website.

Thanks!

Aussie Greg
07-08-05, 12:21
Hi Siesta,

I´m happy for you.

We are not interested in every body´s personal sex lives, with CLC we just put people in contact with each other and we try our best to screen people but we are not the CIA/KGB/FSB/ASIO/FBI !!!!!!! girls are the same as guy´s, they can get a bit on the side to I guess, I try and persuade most girls I meet that a bit on the side with me is O.K. but they seem to turn there back and walk away !!!
Regards,

Aussie Greg.

Well Greg,

Have had a look over website and recognised one as *****, who I fucked on several occassions.

However, I do think that she will make an excellent wife, and I mean it. Her character is very soft, quiet and she does everything to please you. The man who marries her will have a great family life. Have I not been married myself already I would married her.

El Mono
07-09-05, 22:44
Well I reckon I'll go to Rio then.

Rob Hay
07-10-05, 21:52
To the guys who have stayed at the Mansion:

Honestly, how is the noise at the Mansion. I mean are there roosters crowing, dogs barking and construction pounding at 7am? I want to be well rested!!!

My ticket is all set and I'm coming down and staying at the Mansion if all is well.

Rob Hay
07-10-05, 21:58
To the guys who have stayed at the Mansion:

Honestly, how is the noise at the Mansion. I mean are there roosters crowing, dogs barking and construction pounding at 7am? I want to be well rested!!!

My ticket is all set and I'm coming down and staying at the Mansion if all is well.

Surfer
07-11-05, 01:18
There is construction/demolition going on across the street. Ask for a room towards trhe back. TRUE quiet in Colombian cities is a RARE thing!

OralSkillz
07-16-05, 03:47
I don't remember smoking crack, but I could swear there were photos of the rooms in the Mansion website a few weeks back. Not those "model shoot" photos, but a much larger and more detailed photos. Is it possible for me to receive photos through email, with the price structure, so I can decide which ones I would want? I will be going to MDE in the beginning of September.

Gracias!

Aussie Greg
07-17-05, 15:45
Oral,

The new version should be up this week mate, hang tight.

The Aussie

I don't remember smoking crack, but I could swear there were photos of the rooms in the Mansion website a few weeks back. Not those "model shoot" photos, but a much larger and more detailed photos. Is it possible for me to receive photos through email, with the price structure, so I can decide which ones I would want? I will be going to MDE in the beginning of September.

Gracias!

Shemp
08-04-05, 06:17
Is it true there is going to be some kind of grand opening party @ the mansion in sept? If so, let us know the details-prices, dates, special events etc.

Shemp

Aussie Greg
08-05-05, 18:53
Gidday Shemp,

Yes your right, the 24th & 25th Sept, 3 Mango´s dancers Diana, Turbo and Milena for domingo afternoon, big bash.

Also one of our best clients is having a birthday the same weekend with quiet a few of his mates coming down from the States.

News just of the press !!! coming soon

MEDELLIN MANSION "2" only two bolocks away from MM "1" stay tunned.

The Aussie

Is it true there is going to be some kind of grand opening party @ the mansion in sept? If so, let us know the details-prices, dates, special events etc.

Shemp

Amerioca
08-08-05, 04:00
Greg, do you have a website with photos and layout of your mansion? I would be interested in staying should I visit. Thank you.

Aussie Greg
08-08-05, 05:55
Hi,

www.medellinmansion.com

Just purchased another house bigger than the Mansion, just when I thought I´d finished renovating !!! regards.

Aussie Greg

Greg, do you have a website with photos and layout of your mansion? I would be interested in staying should I visit. Thank you.

Aussie Greg
09-09-05, 15:41
Gidday Guy´s,

Had enough of being at the bottom of the page !!!!

Just an update.

Taken over the new place, Medellin Bob ( my partner, wants to change it into a castle with the 1400´s look with the furniture, I said to him fuck !!! how can you have T.V´s then !!!!!! and we would just have an open fire for cooking ) anyway its his baby with the renovation.
Thank God we have taken it over this soon because its full in two weeks for the openning of MM 1 ( A big line up of guy´s from Costa Rica ) and that brings me to another subject.

We are full for the week of the 20th to the 27th Sept at both MM 1 & MM 2.

The festa is on the afternoon of the 25th Sept with 7 Mango´s dancers Turbo, Diana, Micheal and gang, the day starts at 3.00pm, Chef and helpers with the food ( I think we will have a carvary )

Many impotant people ( Me )

Thats all for now people, new pic´s up on the web site in the next few days, regards.

The Aussie
Hi,

www.medellinmansion.com

Just purchased another house bigger than the Mansion, just when I thought I´d finished renovating !!! regards.

Aussie Greg

RoadGlide
09-09-05, 19:20
If you are staying at the Mansion you can arrange an airport pick-up thru the Mansion.

Ngp477
09-09-05, 21:14
Just cleared it with my driver Cesar in Medellin. He is just starting out driving and would like to do some of the airport runs which are longer runs and result in more fares for him. He will also give a 10% discount from normal fares for anyone who asks and mentions a discount from the internet. If you don't care to ask, you can pay him his normal fare. He also knows where to stop along the way for cold beer and bathroom breaks.

He drives a normally licensed, new taxi which I own.

In Spanish, say "Discuenta del internet" or something like that.

Sorry, but Cesar does not speak very good English. If you want him to meet you at the airport, call in advance and he will hold up a sign with your name on it, or call from the airport when you get off the plane. It takes about 20-30 minutes to clear customs and get your baggage inspected before you get outside to the taxi waiting area. He has lived all his life in Medellin and can find any address or hotel for you.

If you need a ride to the airport or once you are in Medellin, call him from Medellin. You can still get the discount by mentioning you read about him on the internet.

Cesar's cell number from US is 011-57-315-514-3390. From Medellin you just call the last 10 numbers: 315-514-3390

He knows about all the strip clubs and all the casas and can take you there safely. He drives from 6 am to late at night.

Hope I have been of help to you. By the way, I do not make a dime extra on this. I get a flat rent per day for the taxis regardless of how much the driver makes.

Ricker
09-10-05, 02:13
I agree ... great idea to have a secure taxi take you into the city from the airport.

To ask a hard-working Colombian guy for a 10% discount ... I personally wouldn't do it.

Just charge me the normal rate and I'm happy ... usually a tip is in order if the guy takes good care of you.

Seriously ... if you're coming to Colombia to spend mucha $$ plata on chicas ... maybe you can spare the extra buck or so for the "secure" taxista ... hmmmm ... just a thought.

Suerte!

Senor Amable
09-10-05, 02:48
Hola Ricker:
Since I've been going to MDE, some two and one half years now, I have always used a private car pick up at the airport. The rate has been between 39,000 and 45,000 CP, depending on the time of day. They are great, insofar that they are clean, they are on time, they wait and they are secure.
Even at todays poor exchange rate, how can you beat a charge of $17.50 for a secure pick up at an airport thirty to forty minutes from the city. Ricker, I agree with you, why nickel and dime these guys, it's just not worth it.
Amable

Jwheels
09-10-05, 04:08
Why are we reading ads about taxis in this section? That's all it really is, an ad, made to look like you're trying to be a helpful guy. If you want to tout your taxi service why not do it in the general area. I will tell you one thing about the Aussie’s pick up service that impresses the shit out of me. They have an entourage waiting for me. The last time I even had a piece waiting for me. The Aussie knows what I like and he aims to please.

Ford
09-10-05, 15:29
Well they say that first impressions are lasting impressions, and I must say my first impression of the Medellin mansion and its two amiable proprietors was all good!

Aussie Greg and Medellin Bob are two classy guys who run a first rate hotel that can accomodate anyone´s budget. The hotel is stylishly appointed with beautiful furnishings, tasteful decor and a friendly atmosphere.

Aussie Greg and Medellin Bob are also easy-going guys who are well connected to the club and party scene down here. I´m quite certain they can make the contacts necessary to make your vacation an enjoyable one - whether you are a "newbie" or a seasoned pro.

I understand Greg that I´m invited to a pool party on Sunday, I´m looking forward to it and I´ll see you then. :)

cheers to you mate´,
FORD

Chocha Monger
09-10-05, 19:00
Ngp477,

I think that most guys would be happy just paying the regular Colombian rate for a safe ride from the airport nothing less nothing more. What they were taking issue with was paying more than the normal price. If your drivers give good service at that price it would work out in everyone's best interest. Many would balk at the thought of asking for a rate below market from an honest taxista.

Tom 33
09-11-05, 02:13
The minibus is secure, takes you to Hotel Botero Plaza in Centro, and costs 4000 pesos. Walk four blocks and get a piece for 20K. A taxi from there to Poblado is 5K. Or better yet walk back to the Hotel Botero Plaza and pay about 75K per night. That minibus runs back to the airport every half hour.

However, do be careful in Centro at night.

Aussie Greg
09-12-05, 15:08
The talk on taxi´s is most interesting !!!

Greg.

Jwheels
09-12-05, 22:28
Hey,

I need someone to arrange somethig fro me down there. You have any ideas who could be of help?

The talk on taxi´s is most interesting!

Greg.

Aussie Greg
09-17-05, 22:36
All depends on what you want to know.

Aussie.

Hey,

I need someone to arrange somethig fro me down there. You have any ideas who could be of help?

Fantasy
09-18-05, 04:28
I Must say the Mansion is spectacular. It has really become the center of action almost overnight. Although Robert and Greg were full when i was there, they were nice enough to invite me to a Sunday afternoon pool party. Girls were everywhere!! I can confirm that both these guys have very good taste in women. As I sipped on an Ice cold beer, my eyes shifted between the pool deck loaded with women, and the giant screen television. Looking around at the Mansion, you can easily see that no expense was spared in construction or decor.

GREAT JOB GUYS!!

Tony D
09-25-05, 23:16
Greg,

Dont forget to post some pics of Grand Opening.

I Jags
09-26-05, 05:04
Is there any security at the Mansion? thx

Aussie Greg
09-26-05, 18:49
24 hour armed security with shotguns, we are in the middle of Bancafe y Banco Occidente, its not a problem.
You can walk around Poblado, Envigardo, San Diego most time of the day y night, you got to be unlucky to be shot or taken hostage !!!

Aussie Greg.

Is there any security at the Mansion? thx

Aussie Greg
09-26-05, 18:51
Should take about a week

Greg.

Greg,

Dont forget to post some pics of Grand Opening.

Aussie Greg
09-29-05, 01:53
Gidday Guy´s,

The openning of Medellin Mansion went down very well, a big group if guy´s from Costa Rica and our regular clients with a few newbees.

The Mango´s dancers were great, thinking of having them once a month, they want to come back, they even jumped into the pool afterwards.

Taking names for the new Medellin Mansion 2, its Medellin Bob´s baby, hows The Medellin Castillo !!!!! we are thinking of doing 1400´s theme.

Let me know guy´s, regards.

The Aussie.

Ford
09-29-05, 02:57
Hi Greg,

I'm happy to hear that your new place [Medellin Castillo?] is coming along and will soon be open! From what I saw two weeks ago, it looks like you have the makings of a great hotel to compliment your original Mansion.

If you can schedule the Mango's dancers on a regular basis, I don't think there wil be an empty room in the house! (My God those women are "off the meter!")

I look forward to seeing you again in 2006. All the very best mate!

cheers,
FORD

Aussie Greg
09-29-05, 17:16
hi ford, thanks for the nice comments.

medellin castillo is open, it openned on the 22nd sept and was full the first night, rooms from $35.00 to $65.00 per night, ( we are going to do a 1400´s casillo look and theme and the renervations will be over a period of 6 months not like mm 1, all at once ) the monthly rate from $600.00 with free breakfast, laundry, high speed internet, international telephone, free light beers and home made juices ( in moderation ), but most of all both medellin bob´s and i´s personalized service is available at no charge.
nobody can beat that and stay in business, we can because we have a large following and loyal support from a great bunch of guy´s and there freinds.

the photo´s of the openning, i´ll try and get them up today at the web site.
i´m looking at monthly parties with the mango´s dancers ( two swing ) they are thinking of changing there group name to three swing !!! including me after my dancing at the party !!

thanks ford, regards.

the aussie.

hi greg,

i'm happy to hear that your new place [medellin castillo?] is coming along and will soon be open! from what i saw two weeks ago, it looks like you have the makings of a great hotel to compliment your original mansion.

if you can schedule the mango's dancers on a regular basis, i don't think there wil be an empty room in the house! (my god those women are "off the meter!")

i look forward to seeing you again in 2006. all the very best mate!

cheers,
ford

Crypton
09-30-05, 00:46
hi ford, thanks for the nice comments.

medellin castillo is open, it openned on the 22nd sept and was full the first night, rooms from $35.00 to $65.00 per night, ( we are going to do a 1400´s casillo look and theme and the renervations will be over a period of 6 months not like mm 1, all at once ) the monthly rate from $600.00 with free breakfast, laundry, high speed internet, international telephone, free light beers and home made juices ( in moderation ), but most of all both medellin bob´s and i´s personalized service is available at no charge.
nobody can beat that and stay in business, we can because we have a large following and loyal support from a great bunch of guy´s and there freinds.

the photo´s of the openning, i´ll try and get them up today at the web site.
i´m looking at monthly parties with the mango´s dancers ( two swing ) they are thinking of changing there group name to three swing !!! including me after my dancing at the party !!

thanks ford, regards.

the aussie.

hey greg,

sounds like a great set up. i wish i could come down again! i realy enjoyed my stay at the penthouse (i still miss that place!) back in june. and.. i agree completely that robert's "service" was superb - you sneaked off to australia so did not get a chance to hang with you that much. good luck to you and robert in the business (if you can call it that - sounds more like pleasure to me!!). cheers, mate.

crypton

Ricker
09-30-05, 22:47
Hello mate ... think I'll be swinging by Medellin for a bit at the end of October ... looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Remeber I told you I had to get away from Medellin for a couple months ... well it's time to for another Bandeja Paisa (food) and of course ... another Paisa (chica).

Taker easy ... say Hola to your partner and the gang there!

Ricker

Senor Amable
10-01-05, 01:24
Hola Ricker:
Just back from MDE, had a short eight day tour of duty.
I'll also be heading back the end of October. Do you know exactly when you'll be there ?
I'll try to call you in the next few days.
Chaoo,
Amable

Aussie Greg
10-01-05, 01:53
Gidday Cobbers,

October sounds great, wish we were with you in Ven Rick, a friend of yours is here with us now Gringo his name on the boards.

We had a great openning Ricker, pic´s up on the web site soon, Medellin seems only to get better all the time.

Been changing our work forse latley, wait till you see my new girl !!!!! or sound I say girls !!!!!

The Aussie

Hello mate ... think I'll be swinging by Medellin for a bit at the end of October ... looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Remeber I told you I had to get away from Medellin for a couple months ... well it's time to for another Bandeja Paisa (food) and of course ... another Paisa (chica).

Taker easy ... say Hola to your partner and the gang there!

Ricker

Sparkchaser69
10-01-05, 05:07
Aussie Greg,

Hey its Sparkchaser from the CRT bunch that was down for the Grand Opening. You and Robert were fantastic hosts even being as busy as you were with preparation for the blowout. I sent you the one pic you can actually see the champagne splashing off the wall. Good times.thanks for the airport hookup, can't get that one out of my head! Looking forward to my next stay in late October, sorry about Nat leaving, and I promise to delouse any tick infested SG's I drag home.LOL.

Chao,

Sparky

Liucio
10-01-05, 20:20
I am planning a trip to Columbia after Carnival in '06 Brasil.
I do not know much about Columbia but, I would like know where to start first.
Cali or Mede or Boga?
Is it considered cheaper than Brasil?
Is it possible to rent an apartment for 29 days?
I want to travel to diffrent cities by car, is this recommended.
What month can I get than warmest weather?
Would appreciate the help, other please save unuseful remarks?

Aussie Greg
10-02-05, 00:20
As both Medellin Bob and I have accomodation business here in MDE, we are throught by many guy´s that we are biast, I will do my best.
to answer your questions.
Also please read as much of the posts on this board and others.

Cali, MDE, or Rollers ?

1) If you like short, little dark skinned, fat girls go to Cali, the weather is warm to hotter.

2) Bogota, if you like a little taller, dark to light skinned ugly, black haired, unfreindly girl with cold weather, go to BOG.

3) Medellin, people are more European, the weather is perfect, taller, light skinned, people are more friendly, woman are very beautifull, its only my view.

We rent rooms on a month bassis, Medellin Mansion 1 $1,000.00 per month, Medellin Mansion 2 $600.00, both with free breakfast, laundry, internet, international calls, light beers and home made juices ( drunk in moderation )
Also both Medellin Bob´s and myself personalised advise and service.

Travel by car ?, I would travel to Cali from MDE but not to BOG or Cartagena, other would but not me.

Good weather in Feb/March in MDE but can rain anytime, its always warm.

It is cheaper than Brazil.

Hope I have been of help, regards.

Aussie Greg.

I am planning a trip to Columbia after Carnival in '06 Brasil.
I do not know much about Columbia but, I would like know where to start first.
Cali or Mede or Boga?
Is it considered cheaper than Brasil?
Is it possible to rent an apartment for 29 days?
I want to travel to diffrent cities by car, is this recommended.
What month can I get than warmest weather?
Would appreciate the help, other please save unuseful remarks?

Liucio
10-02-05, 07:29
Which city is cheaper for apartments and food and fish(morenas), in your opinion?

Aussie Greg
10-04-05, 00:19
Cartagena.

Which city is cheaper for apartments and food and fish(morenas), in your opinion?

Tom 33
10-04-05, 01:04
Cartagena is easily the most expensive city in Colombia. Medellin is cheaper than Bogota. And Cali is too dangerous for a first-timer.

John05
10-06-05, 14:53
Do they have them in Med? I know about Cali but you guys all say that Medellin is much better. So where is the Unicentro and Chipi Chapa (sic.) of that city. Do many of them speak English and how is their general manner? Any information would be appreciated. I do not go until July of next year.

Cheap US companies here only give us 10 days vacation a year. I need more time to monger.

Tom 33
10-06-05, 15:01
There are non-pros in every corner of Colombia. Ask any cabbie in any town. If you are a newbie and need info on MDE, contact the Aussie. Stay at his place.

New guys: instead of asking blanket questions that have already been answered, spend some time reading the forum. Then, if you have specific questions, feel free to ask.

Ricker
10-06-05, 20:05
Hey Tom 33 ... does Cartagena have any pros?

.... just kidding ... hahaha ... I'm a new guy.

Aussie Greg
10-06-05, 21:02
I second that Tom.

Guy´s, please read the boards, as Tom say´s, we will help in any way but please, there is alot of info already here.

My partner Medellin Bob has been in Colombia early 8 years and I nearly 3 years but we are still learning, as far as I am concerned Medellin is heaven, I kick myself evey day but some guy´s think we make things up, well if we are asked dump questions then we do !!!

The Aussie.

There are non-pros in every corner of Colombia. Ask any cabbie in any town. If you are a newbie and need info on MDE, contact the Aussie. Stay at his place.

New guys: instead of asking blanket questions that have already been answered, spend some time reading the forum. Then, if you have specific questions, feel free to ask.

Aussie Greg
10-06-05, 21:05
Yea, we have not seen you in Medellin for that long, you are a newbie now !!!!

The Police are looking for you for child support payments !!!!! Bob told me to write that !!!

Thinking of both going to Caracas next week, what do you think of that Ricker.

Aussie Greg.

Hey Tom 33 ... does Cartagena have any pros?

.... just kidding ... hahaha ... I'm a new guy.

Ricker
10-07-05, 02:24
Well mate ... just got back from a short stay in Cartagena ... took my compradre there ... el viejito.

Had a great time ... I never hit LDV ... I met a beeeeeautiful Calena my first day there and that was that ... hung with her the whole time.

Anyway ... I need to make a trip to Caracas soon to see the girlfriend there ... when are you cats heading that way?
It would be fun to hook up with you guys too.

I could actually be you and your companeros guide ... that'd be cool.

I was thinking of going to Barranquilla next week to see a chica I met, but I could do that at the end of the month on my way to Medellin ... and I could go to Caracas instead now.

Let me know ..............................

Hasta Luego Amigo!

Want To Piss
10-14-05, 04:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of Personal Attacks in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post Personal Attacks in the Forum.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Aussie Greg
10-14-05, 21:32
Gee,

Its great to be popular, I guess supplying good service to our many guests bothers some people and that we are succesfull, I think I´ll let Want to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) fly over to the keeper !!!! ( its an aussie phrase )

New pic´s up soon of the Tour´s to the Colombian Army Firing Range and the lattest Mango´s pic´s of the 7th Oct.

Coming events.

16th November; Aussie Greg´s birthday bash.

10th December; Our new administrator, Lina´s wedding in Medellin.

3rd March, 2006, Medellin Bob´s birthday bash.

Regards to all,

Aussie Greg.

(http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140)][Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of Personal Attacks in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post Personal Attacks in the Forum.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Peter Solano
10-15-05, 04:51
Gee,
Its great to be popular, I guess supplying good service to our many guests bothers some people and that we are succesfull
Yes I know what you mean, some people can`t just handle the fact you can do a lot better than they can. Keep up the good work. And when ready , let`s open a BARRANQUILLA MANSION, HA HA HA, Cheers, Peter Solano
P.S. Since you are a Paisa already, we can laugh in Spanish JA JA JA . :)

John05
10-15-05, 07:07
From what I read the Australian guy advertises monthly stays. My typical vacation is 10 days. Sorry it can not be longer but I am not a rich guy with a pension. Wish I was boys...then I would be in Colombia a long time.

Aussie Greg
10-15-05, 14:39
Hi Peter,

My partner Medellin Bob ( aka Robert ) has spent alot of time in Barranquilla, I´ll get there one day, as far as another Mansion in Barra goes, I dont think so, we have enough on our plate here with two en Medellin, if we did it would probley be in another country where Robert has relations.

Keep up the good work Peter, regards. ( listo, bueno pwess !! )

Greg.

Yes I know what you mean, some people can`t just handle the fact you can do a lot better than they can. Keep up the good work. And when ready , let`s open a BARRANQUILLA MANSION, HA HA HA, Cheers, Peter Solano
P.S. Since you are a Paisa already, we can laugh in Spanish JA JA JA . :)

Peter Solano
10-15-05, 19:13
Hi Peter,
another Mansion in Barra
Keep up the good work Peter, regards. ( listo, bueno pwess !! )

Greg.LOL, I WILL have that service here someday, I am already thinking and making plans about it.
" AVE MARIA PUES" :) Peter.

Aussie Greg
10-17-05, 22:45
Hay Peter,

Went to La Pintara on the weekend, beautifull cattle country, ¨paisaje¨!!!!

The Aussie

LOL, I WILL have that service here someday, I am already thinking and making plans about it.
" AVE MARIA PUES" :) Peter.

Peter Solano
10-18-05, 03:24
Hay Peter,

Went to La Pintara on the weekend, beautifull cattle country, ¨paisaje¨!!!!

The Aussie
What is that a farm or a town? Or did you mean LA PINTADA? Peter.

Rufus
10-18-05, 07:12
Or did you mean LA PINTADA? Peter.

Peter is that the famous old brothel of Medellin near the paint factory? I tried going to that place but it was a Sunday night... :( Someday I have to check that place out just for the history/bacano factor.

Somehow I don't think it's for the faint of heart... jaja

Peter Solano
10-18-05, 07:15
Peter is that the famous old brothel of Medellin near the paint factory? I tried going to that place but it was a Sunday night... :( Someday I have to check that place out just for the history/bacano factor.

Somehow I don't think it's for the faint of heart... jaja
I hate to admit it buddy, but you caught me short here. I don`t know if that place exists, I am sure the Medellin goers will reply to you. I was referring to a Town, LA PINTADA. That I THINK Aussie misspelled. Cheers, Peter.

Aussie Greg
10-18-05, 23:10
Qual Puppy´s pwess,

In defence I will say I was close !!!!! Peter you are right, I misspelled it La Pintada.

Sorry Rufus, one night when Medellin Bob and I are pissed, we will check that place out also, stay tunned, listo.

The Aussie.

As soon as I work out how to down load pic´s I´ll put a few up.

I hate to admit it buddy, but you caught me short here. I don`t know if that place exists, I am sure the Medellin goers will reply to you. I was referring to a Town, LA PINTADA. That I THINK Aussie misspelled. Cheers, Peter.

I Jags
10-19-05, 03:41
I fly into here, correct? thx

Slumlord
10-19-05, 17:57
New pic´s up soon of the Tour´s to the Colombian Army Firing Range and the lattest Mango´s pic´s of the 7th Oct.

Hey Aussie,

Those pictures at the firing range came out nice. My fiance A. said she had a great time. Is it true her score of 87 was higher than yours?

Aussie Greg
10-20-05, 05:31
Gidday ( A ) Slum,

Yes, we all had a great time, the rocket launcher was a hit and the M 60.

Yes one set of rounds she went very good, but I must inform every body that Australia finished number 1.

Australia 1 Aussie Greg
U.S.A. 2 Medellin Bob ( Robert complained that they gave him a fucked rifle, which I agree to so I have agreed that the day´s results are not official.

Colombia 3 we will call her Pablo Escobar !!!!! she done very well.

Yes the Colombian Army Rifle Range is a big hit with the guests, neally every one wants to go $180.00 is good value for the day, every thing supplied.

See you soon Slum, regards.

The Aussie.

Hey Aussie,

Those pictures at the firing range came out nice. My fiance A. said she had a great time. Is it true her score of 87 was higher than yours?

Justafool
10-21-05, 23:43
Hey Greg,

I appreciated the hospitality your and your attendants accorded. It was a good stay even though I did not have the time and the chance to appreciate the finer parts of the visit (BBQ) etc.

Ruby and Viv were great help for my way around town.

I hope to be able to use the room on my next trip.

The only negative I found was the girl Robert tried to hook me up with she was barely ok looks but not worth the trouble for anything. She was ok skinny, which could be nice, but was only interested in eating and TV, a fake. Not worth having around the house.

Again thanks for all and a special thanks to Ruby and Viv.

Zidaho
10-22-05, 03:56
I want to check out the mansion (love that concept for mongers) ha, ha, what a fundamentally great idea!! You guys are ballsy, I love it!!! I'll be there hopefully for about 10 days (Nov 25 - Dec 5). If DSL and VOIP works as well at your mansion as in Rio, I'll be back. My laptop and phone are critical to me 3-4 hours a day.

You have been very helpful with info. I appreciate putting me in contact with your English speaking manager, she's been responsive. Thanks. Z

Tony D
10-22-05, 04:05
Are there any big plans at the Mansion for New Years?

Let me know, I'm thinking of coming back. Enjoyed my stay there in August.

Wisslis
10-22-05, 11:58
I think it is time that I write also something on this side.

Hello together,

I come from Switzerland and will live a longer period in the Medellinmansion. only, so that you then don't surprise since, that Greg`s hotel is used also by Europeans.

However, you will find me fewer in the night, as rather early in the morning.

Because I use Medellin as language stay and will go there daily to the school.

bis bald

Swissli

Aussie Greg
10-23-05, 14:15
Gidday Tony,

We have a wedding at Mansion 1 from the 27th to the 29th December, with a few people over staying for the New Year, so we are booked out, Medellin Mansion 2 ( El Castillo ) is already half full to so if you are thinking of getting down, reserve your room asap, we will only have $40.00 value rooms with shared bathrooms and and one room $60.00 with private bathroom, in the future all rooms at MM 1 and MM 2 will have private bathrooms.

At this stage, we have not got anything organised for New Year but any thing can happen, regards.

The Aussie.

Are there any big plans at the Mansion for New Years?

Let me know, I'm thinking of coming back. Enjoyed my stay there in August.

Zidaho
10-23-05, 17:59
Hey AG,

I am thinking you probably don't have wireless internet in your mansion. I would imagine you have DSL and Velox. That configuration (as in Brasil) should allow more than one computer (via 10t phone cable and router) to be on the internet at the same time in tandem with ONE telephone call all at the same time. Who can I talk with over there who could address this technical issue? It is important to me.

If necessary I will gladly pay to have a line jack installed in my room. Or possibly an additional phone line for the 10 days I expect to be there. Is that possible?? Of course I have my own laptop and wireless phone that have served me very well while mongering and working from Rio.

I hope you can let me know about this. I have various reasons for wanting this service in my room but I also have a definite business need. I would need to monopolize a phone and internet connection for 2-4 hours a day. I do not want to be a burden to the other guests. But I need to work.

I will paypal for reservation, etc. as soon as you could you please let me know if we are going to be able configure your internet/phone service to allow me to work. I must be able to stay in touch with my office via internet and phone while staying at your cool place and mongering. Thanks

Crypton
10-23-05, 23:30
Gidday Tony,

We have a wedding at Mansion 1 from the 27th to the 29th December, with a few people over staying for the New Year, so we are booked out, Medellin Mansion 2 ( El Castillo ) is already half full to so if you are thinking of getting down, reserve your room asap, we will only have $40.00 value rooms with shared bathrooms and and one room $60.00 with private bathroom, in the future all rooms at MM 1 and MM 2 will have private bathrooms.

At this stage, we have not got anything organised for New Year but any thing can happen, regards.

The Aussie.

Don't tell me Robert has finally succumbed!!

Cheers.

Zidaho
10-29-05, 07:54
I was thinking it would be cool to have some of your Dating Site Women lined up when I arrive. I'll be in your mansion for 10 days from November 25 to Dec 5th. My experience with dating services here in the USA has proven that setting up the initial meeting is absolutely the most time consuming factor. And considering the language barrier (non-Spanish speaking gringo here) I was wondering if one of the Mansion personell could be willing (under separate contract) to set up several appointments for me over a two or three hour period there at the mansion upon my arrival. That is someone to do the initial introduction/translation. I have about 5-8 ladies selected. Would be happy to send pay pal payment but need someone there who can coordinate initial rendevous with the ladies. My question is who could I talk with and possibly CONTRACT with about this service??

I thought after interviewing several ladies (over a short period of time upon arrival), and assuming compatibility I could contact (via translator) later that day or the next and schedule an afternoon date for fun/cultural destinations or early evening dinner for the upcoming week. Trying to balance my mongering activities with some straight fun and see where that leads just for the heck of it. Any suggestions for generally good DAY tourist destinations appreciated. Thanks Aussie Greg.

After 10:00 pm I evolve into monger mode!!Yesssssssssssss!!

Aussie Greg
10-29-05, 15:40
Hi Zadaho,

Yes we have Angela in the CLC office who does all of this, she is bi-lingual and will do at your request your introductions, please keep in mind that if the girl works ect, it is sometimes difficult to have your introduction when you require it.

My view is its better for the introductions to be at our office of CLC as Angela is also available to tranlate for you and you are closer to Parkie Laras to go for coffee ect with your dates if you so desire.

Remember, you recieve one free introduction every day you stay at either Medellin Mansion 1, or MM 2 ( El Castillo ) and every introduction after that at half price.

Mongering !!!! thats where both ( Medellin Bob ) Robert and I come into the aquation, see you soon, regards.

Aussie Greg.

I was thinking it would be cool to have some of your Dating Site Women lined up when I arrive. I'll be in your mansion for 10 days from November 25 to Dec 5th. My experience with dating services here in the USA has proven that setting up the initial meeting is absolutely the most time consuming factor. And considering the language barrier (non-Spanish speaking gringo here) I was wondering if one of the Mansion personell could be willing (under separate contract) to set up several appointments for me over a two or three hour period there at the mansion upon my arrival. That is someone to do the initial introduction/translation. I have about 5-8 ladies selected. Would be happy to send pay pal payment but need someone there who can coordinate initial rendevous with the ladies. My question is who could I talk with and possibly CONTRACT with about this service??

I thought after interviewing several ladies (over a short period of time upon arrival), and assuming compatibility I could contact (via translator) later that day or the next and schedule an afternoon date for fun/cultural destinations or early evening dinner for the upcoming week. Trying to balance my mongering activities with some straight fun and see where that leads just for the heck of it. Any suggestions for generally good DAY tourist destinations appreciated. Thanks Aussie Greg.

After 10:00 pm I evolve into monger mode!!Yesssssssssssss!!

Admin
10-30-05, 16:49
Greetings everyone,

Point #1: Aussie Greg is a personal friend of mine. I gave setup this section specifically for him to promote his commercial endeavors in Columbia, including his Medellin Mansion and/or any other business he wishes to develop.

Point #2: The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Gringo Loco
10-30-05, 17:45
Aussie,

I'm looking forward to my stay at the Mansion. Let's see if Medellin is as good as it's cracked up to be. Zidaho, I'm arriving in MDE Nov 30 so I'll see you down there. My mission is similar to yours: try to hook up with non-pros and monger as well. And oh, did I mention "cultural activities"? Btw, I met a girl from Medellin at a latin club in NY on Friday. Real piece of ass, lives here now. Didn't really get anywhere with her though. Maybe I should've offered her some pesos?

Zidaho
11-02-05, 01:29
Hey GL,
I am arriving at the mansion November 25th staying til Dec 4th. I want to find a Colombiana to go with me on December 4th about 4 days to San Andreas Island.

This trip is going to be a blast. It's going to so much fun I can barely stand waiting.

Aussie Greg
11-02-05, 05:47
Gidday Guy´s,

Aussie Greg´s birthday bash is at Loutron on the 16th November all day !!!! food supplied, pizzas y cheese cake, you pay for the ars !!! maybe we can get a discount for you, even our normal non-pro girlfriends are coming ( after high school !! )

Remember, after Medellin, its all down hill, down hill to B.A. hey Jackson !!! I have been looking at the temp, shit its cold, all my ex-girlfriends must be feeling the weather down there, but then again I have a high standard dont I !!!!!! they would have found another rich gringo to keep the home fires durning !!!!

Would love to come on down to do the Christmas gift drive again this year to the poor children with you and Capt Dave, it was great last year, but we have a wedding organised from the 27th to the New Year at our Mansion and Medellin Bob, my partner is in Chicargo visiting his son for Christmas.

Fuckit, I´ll deligate.

What about the fire works last year with us trying to shoot down the planes coming into land at the airport, also the disco fire !!!!!! ( over 100 deaths ) and that next door nieghbour coming over to say ( what about our young people dieing in the fire, hay, we didnt give a fuck about them, we only wanted to see our fire works go off, they are only Argies anyway !!!!!! ) and me in hospital, cheating death, shit I had a nice doctor looking after me !!! !!!! !! it was a great time yes. And Capt Dave just escaping death in the road accident in Paraguy over Christmas, coming back with his dick and arm in a sling !!!!!

Shit mate, we had a good time didnt we !!!! I had the run of the place when you both werent there and I looked after the place like it was mine, sorry about the dirty marks on the pool table !!!! but she was nice yes """"" hay, what about the porno movie we did !!!! the director was Capt Dave, I showded MDE Bob, I fogot what great time we had but its all coming back to me now, Rum Medellin has really lost some brain cells, yes I´m coming down for Christmas/New Year and bringing my Paisa novia with me, got space ?

The Aussie.

Zidaho
11-08-05, 03:40
Looks like I'll miss the BD bash Aussie Greg. I arrive in Medellin on 25th. Wow you mongers like to party that sounds like a blast.

I will be bringing my Vonage Broadband box that can be plugged into a DSL line and allow me to talk on the phone to the USA for free, pick up voice mail, and surf the internet at the same time. AG, I'll be at the mansion long enough to justify getting another DSL line installed if you think that would make it easier for you guys I'll pay for the installation of another line (as long as it not over $100.00). I hope we can make something work. Having a phone that allows me to stay connected to my office in Idaho during the day is really important to me. Z

Jdfloresd
11-09-05, 22:25
Hey Aussie,

Do I need invitation to be at your birthday, I'm in Medellin right now because of business and I'd love to be at that party.

Regards

Aussie Greg
11-11-05, 22:33
Sorry, its not at Loutron anymore, its at the Mansion now because I´m organising a even better show that we can have at Loutron.

Jdflorsed, I´m very sorry but its just for people who have helped me and our guests that are staying with us at MM 1 & El Castillo, also the Mango´s dancers are calling in to say hi and wish me all the best, kiss on the cheek ect ect ( I hope they are not here when the strippers are on !! )

Three strippers organised with a double at the end with strap-ons, watch out Medellin Bob !!!! might even get a couple of trasvestites !!!! from San Diego for a show to, hey its something different, never seen that before.

Again sorry Jdflorsed, we still have a couple of rooms available, regards.

The Aussie.

Hey Aussie,

Do I need invitation to be at your birthday, I'm in Medellin right now because of business and I'd love to be at that party.

Regards

Aussie Greg
11-13-05, 23:51
Sorry guy´s, been on a drinking bender since my girlfriend and I split up !!!
I felt realy bad for at least 10 seconds, now I´m onto plan B, which is now plan A !!!!

The Aussie.

Sparkchaser69
11-14-05, 06:29
Sorry guy´s, been on a drinking bender since my girlfriend and I split up!

I felt realy bad for at least 10 seconds, now I'm onto plan B, which is now plan A!

The Aussie.Greg,

You ViVi are no longer? Sorry about that you wanker! LOL

Sparky

Aussie Greg
11-15-05, 00:12
Sparky, you jerk.

Yes Vivi is available now, thats life.
You just carnt have one single girlfriend here, she didnt like me getting head in the T.V. room without her being involved.

Spoke to Valantina the other day, she´s back on the game and very busy, finding it hard to fit me in, boyfriend back in the States.

Full again this week and next, its just getting bigger and bigger.

When are you coming back ?

The Aussie.

Greg,

You ViVi are no longer? Sorry about that you wanker! LOL

Sparky

Asshoole Greg
11-15-05, 04:42
Please give us some descriptions of your girls. I need to know what type of women that you have there. Also, please give us mongers some useful information, not just about your personal life, which is kind of boring. Are all your girls looking for that green card, I am sure they are. Also, are they all prostitutes? Are they working girls, what type of girls are they? Or are they good girls/ Let me know?

If we wanted to know about your girlfriend, we would ask. Also, you talk a lot nonsense. There are people in this world who dominate you financially, especially us americans, so do not get to far ahead of yoruself.

Fu old people

Sparkchaser69
11-16-05, 01:46
Greg,

Not soon enough my friend, not soon enough. Especially with Valentina on the loose!

Sparky

Sparkchaser69
11-16-05, 01:51
Sparky, you jerk.

Yes Vivi is available now, thats life.

You just carnt have one single girlfriend here, she didnt like me getting head in the T.V. room without her being involved.

Spoke to Valantina the other day, she´s back on the game and very busy, finding it hard to fit me in, boyfriend back in the States.

Full again this week and next, its just getting bigger and bigger.

When are you coming back ?

The Aussie.With Valentina on the loose, not soon enough. That girl really rocked my world!!! Hmmm maybe I should give her a call. Going to be in Caracas this coming weekend. I met a colombiana in the Bogota airport last trip. spent a weekend in New York with her and now going to Caracas to see her. Good stuff!!

Sparky

Aussie Greg
11-17-05, 19:52
Sparky,

They reckon it can draw you further than dynamite can blow you !!!!

The Aussie.

With Valentina on the loose, not soon enough. That girl really rocked my world!!! Hmmm maybe I should give her a call. Going to be in Caracas this coming weekend. I met a colombiana in the Bogota airport last trip. spent a weekend in New York with her and now going to Caracas to see her. Good stuff!!

Sparky

Travel Fun
11-17-05, 22:03
Anyone who is going to Medellín for the first time only needs to know one thing – the web site for the Medellín Mansion. If only they could franchise that operation, they would be truly wealthy! We were treated so well, and got so much excellent advice from Greg and Robert. Thanks guys and I hope to return soon.

The highlight of my trip to Colombia was a sweetheart from the San Diego show. She accepted COP 200,000 for TLN. Another slim, beautiful 26 year old Colombiana put on earth to make men like me do foolish things (or at least want to). I swear I wanted to give her a lot of money after one night, but my plane tickets were non-refundable.

Note that the usual thing at the San Diego Show is to pay COP 80,000 for an onsite room, which includes the girl. But I didn’t want that, so I made a date with the woman for her next night off. There are plenty of other diversions in Medellín to do while waiting (see Greg and Robert for ideas). But for some reason this woman just seemed like a person it would be nice to know for more than a wham bam thank you mam.

We finally got to go out to dinner and dancing and then we went home to the mansion for one of the wildest nights I’ve enjoyed in years. My only regret is that I had to leave town the next night. But again, I might be broke and useless by now if my plane tickets weren’t so inflexible.

Ricker
11-18-05, 23:05
Travel Fun ... you seem like a cool guy ... but you pay mucho ...

200,000 TLN ... of course she'll accept that ... it's a lot.

I'll tell ya ... I love the guys from the Medellin Mansion ... but the downside ... too many guys coming in now paying high prices.

Of course 200,000 is not a lot to you ... but in Colombia ... it's a lot.

With a little fun negotiating, you could easily get 100,000 for TLN.

Aussie and Medellin Bob ... maybe you guys should give the guys staying with you a crash course on Colombia pricing ... obviously they can pay whatever they want, but really it kind of ruins things for the next guys when they over-pay.

Anyway ... hope you dudes are having fun ... I'll have to pop in sometime ... still exploring Venezuela and hanging with a chica I met in Barranquilla.

Rufus
11-19-05, 06:50
Travel Fun ... you seem like a cool guy ... but you pay mucho ...

200,000 TLN ... of course she'll accept that ... it's a lot.

I'll tell ya ... I love the guys from the Medellin Mansion ... but the downside ... too many guys coming in now paying high prices.

Of course 200,000 is not a lot to you ... but in Colombia ... it's a lot.

With a little fun negotiating, you could easily get 100,000 for TLN.

Aussie and Medellin Bob ... maybe you guys should give the guys staying with you a crash course on Colombia pricing ... obviously they can pay whatever they want, but really it kind of ruins things for the next guys when they over-pay.

Anyway ... hope you dudes are having fun ... I'll have to pop in sometime ... still exploring Venezuela and hanging with a chica I met in Barranquilla.

Glad you guys are having fun in Colombia and with the paisitas but Ricker is spot on here lads. Shit to a normal girl working a shitty McJob in Colombia $80,000 COP is a lot of money. I have made other comments about overpaying in Colombia and what a guy wants to do with his money is his business. But guys try to take in what we are telling you here.

Aussie Greg
11-20-05, 15:38
Another all night rum bender.

The Aussie.

John05
11-20-05, 20:28
So what is 200,000 in dollars? How much did he pay for LT and why are Colombian girls more expensive than Thai girls? Wasn't the girl a pro who he could have paid only 80,000 which included the room? That guy sounded like he wanted to throw his money into the wind.

WhiteLight
11-20-05, 23:26
Ausie G,

I will be coming to Mede 25 Dec-9 Jan with a friend. Do you have two rooms to share a bath avail in the Mansion 1 or 2 for those dates and what are the prices?
Thanks

Dionisio

Aussie Greg
11-21-05, 03:50
Whitelight,

Como esta.

We only have rooms from the 30th Dec onwards, we are booked out with a wedding party and other guests, after the 29th we have rooms at Mansion 1 or El Castillo, its your call if you would like us to organise your stay before the 30th at another hotel and hang with us before the 30th, and then after the 30th come over and stay, let us know.

Prices are on the web site at www.medellinmansion.com and also www.medellinapartments.com (El Castillo) regards.

Aussie Greg.

Ausie G,

I will be coming to Mede 25 Dec-9 Jan with a friend. Do you have two rooms to share a bath avail in the Mansion 1 or 2 for those dates and what are the prices?
Thanks

Dionisio

Dinghy
11-21-05, 21:48
Currency exchange rates at XE.com and select "universal currency converter" - scroll down to Columbia (about 2200/1 US)

Aussie Greg
11-23-05, 17:04
Currency exchange for cash USD, yes they are still accepting USD here !!!

A guy comes the the Mansion and give´s a rate of 2110, no questions asked.
BanColombia, you must supply passport ect, ect 2150.
Western Union, you must supply passport and they only change $500.00 per day, total people 2170.

There are probley other places that change for a better rate, the inter bank rate is on the internet.

I use cards and direct transfer.

Aussie Greg.

Currency exchange rates at XE.com and select "universal currency converter" - scroll down to Columbia (about 2200/1 US)

Ngp477
11-23-05, 19:20
take the money out of an ATM and you will get the official rate of 2,280. Most of the ATMs will work with US credit cards. Try the ones with Plus on them. Bancolombia, Santander, Connavi all work. There is a Connavi bank only a few blocks from the mansion. Walk towarks Oveido mall and it is on the right hand side, brick building.

Headache
11-23-05, 20:43
There are two Citibank offices with ATMs in Medellin. You can withdraw COP 300,000 multiple times until you reach your daily limit. The Citibank exchange rate last week was about 2275 pesos to the dollar. I used my Citibank card and there was no fees. Both ATMs require a taxi ride from the Mansion, about 5000 pesos to the San Diego branch.

Zidaho
11-24-05, 18:22
AG,
Please advise on this situation. I have reservation at your mansion for 10 nights, arriving pretty soon. After the 4th or 5th night I wish to bring Amiga pillow (Cartegena working girl) to Medellin and stay with me at mansion. She to depart with me after 5 days to another destination.

Is that OK to have double occupancy in my room at your mansion?? In other words with respect to double occupancy is your mansion similar to an apartment?? If appropriate I would be happy to pay additional cost for double occupancy. Thanks. Z

WhiteLight
11-24-05, 20:58
I have used my local US ATM bank card in Colombia for over a year with only one problem in Cali, and it is being corrected.
There is a $1.25 charge from my bank, and the rate is close to the maximum on the market. There is however a limit of 3-500,000 pesos per day, depending on which Colombian bank you use. i don't know about most guys but I can't spend that much in Colombia..........
If you need more money than quoted above you will have to follow others options discussed on this forum.
It's easy to get money using your ATM card.
Do be careful where you withdraw your money. One in a well peopled area like a mall or commercial area is better than a dark corner machine on the street.......I've done it but don't recommend this practice, you are open to robbery or worse, these are big cities with some desperate people.
I a year of visiting Cartagena, Cali and Medellin I have never had a problem with personal safety.
However, I am not out much past midnight........
Enjoy Colombia I do..........

Aussie Greg
11-25-05, 04:37
Zidaho,

Sorry I have not got back to you, your reservation is sound and also your amiga staying, no additional cost, see you soon regards.

The Aussie.

AG,
Please advise on this situation. I have reservation at your mansion for 10 nights, arriving pretty soon. After the 4th or 5th night I wish to bring Amiga pillow (Cartegena working girl) to Medellin and stay with me at mansion. She to depart with me after 5 days to another destination.

Is that OK to have double occupancy in my room at your mansion?? In other words with respect to double occupancy is your mansion similar to an apartment?? If appropriate I would be happy to pay additional cost for double occupancy. Thanks. Z

Tom 33
11-25-05, 12:17
There is a limit of, generally, 300K pesos or less per transaction not per day. The daily limit is set by your home bank. While they may exist, I have yet to find any ATM in Colombia that would not give me my daily limit of US$510. Of course I now must do 4 transactions to get my daily limit. No Colombian bank that I know charges anything per transaction. My home bank does not either.

Cobra1
11-28-05, 23:50
I spent 10 days with Greg and the guys at the Mansion, and it was everything I was looking for and more. Greg, Robert and the staff bend over backwards to look after the guests on so many dimensions.

Where do I start?

The Mansion itself is a great facility, think a more respectable frat house with way better service and for the most part, pretty good guests. The rooms were perfect, large, bright and plenty of closets and drawers which are cleaned and organized each day by the hard working house girls. I had wanted to catch one of those house girls in my room, but alas, they are pretty nimble! Eggs and toast for breakfast was something I looked forward to each day. Internet and phones mean one is always in touch with the real world - instead of the fantasy come true that is the Mansion! I enjoyed the pool, and reading in the sunlight compared to the snow I was getting at home, and shagging at whim.

In terms of logistics, the Mansion is well located near Ovieto mall which is large and full of many high end shops (which bring the high end chicks also!) and foodcourt, and just past it is a great 24hr supermarket with deli - combined with the McDs there is plenty of familiar and wholesome vittles. Going out for dinner is a bargain in Med, its cheap and very good - take a chick down Pitblado road to the square with all the restaurants, they will all show you a good time and they love to be seen etc.

On chicks, Rob and Greg really delivered. Having Diana and Bibiana meet me at the airport was great, what a way to arrive in Colombia! Hector the driver is a comfort, he speaks good english after having lived in the states for many years - I would highly recommend this arrangement to all for pickup. After stowing my gear in the room, I told Greg which chick I wanted (Bibiana) and within minutes I had a slender good looking and performing chick in my room for very little cash. Just perfect - I was forgetting about those fat chicks in North America already. It was at this point that my lack of greed was going to cost Greg big time. I didn't realize that I could have taken both chicks at once. The other chica I didn't choose was pouting at not getting chosen, so Greg took it upon himself to boost her spirits. Unfortunately his girlfriend who was sleeping in his bedroom came downstairs to find him, only Diana was "extracting the venom" so to speak, and it cost Greg his girlfriend - but thats okay, he was only short a chick for about 24 hours! The Mansion tends to make people live on the edge, cause the very edge of paradise is where that place exists!

The staff, Lena, Stella and Dora are great also. I am amazed at how much gets done. Lena has dates (legitamite dates from Colombian Love Connection) arranged so fast I couldnt believe it - they really are models of efficiency, and all done with great kindness. If you are going to date for real, you really need to learn some spanish. I was a moron who didnt learn any previously, and Robert came to my aid on two occassions and came with me on dinner dates or they would have been really long, quiet times. The dates I picked were all really wonderful girls, smart, pretty and would ahve made super wives, but alas, English is pretty sparce in Med. You will be glad you learned some, but I made out alright despite my language impediment.

In the next post I will talk about the chicas - but I wanted to emphasze how great an operation Greg, Rob and co put together for visitors. I will definately go back and would recommend it to newbys and well as old hands. Greg and Rob looked after me in some many ways, it really is like staying at a friends house, not a B&B. They include you in their excursions, pick girls out of a hat for you, even negotiate amazing chicks on your behalf - they bend over backwards to make your stay one of your best adventures ever - and they do it all on the fly while running the logistics of a sizable operation.

I cannot thank you guys enough - a fantastic time!
Will definately be back ASAP!

Cobra1
11-29-05, 06:46
After my initial glee at nailing Bibiana who Greg sent to the airport to greet me, I just had to have more! When you hang with Rob and Greg, luckily you always have that chance!

Some of my favourite chicas there were their Semi-pros, girls just looking to pick up some cash on the side - Greg and Rob have lots of them. A quick phone call and there they are with a smile!

I would also recommend the massage places, I only used Lutron, which Greg and Rob are only too happy to take you or drop you off at. This former Pablo Escobar mansion is a very secure (armed guards) oasis up the hill from the mansion, and as you sit out in the cabana, gorgeous chicas parade past in their white smocks - you will find one that pleases. A massage and full service for 132 000 cp - maybe $60US - how do you go wrong?

The strip places (another Greg favourite) are great spots also. Ifrequented San Diego, a dingier spot with a few good chicas - but the place is on you to buy drinks etc - which I hate - but you can take chicas into the back room for 70 000 cp - dingy room, but what a price! My favoutite was Faze 2 - a nice strip place, the girls cost 150 000 cp - but a really nice cabin with thatched roof, glass shower etc - and some better girls. I picked two of my favourite girls there. They will also give the telephone numbers to hook up in the day time - and you need them for sundays especially as most action is slow. I was ga ga over Lina, a gorgeous girl who had this amazing resemblance to Julia Roberts - she was leaving work at 1:30 and didnt want to play - much to my disappointment. Greg went above and beyond the call of duty in somehow getting her phone number, calling her, and getting her to the MAnsion for when we arrived home - he then negotiated a 100 000 cp price (less than $45 US) for this godess. Thats just the type of host Greg is - it was nothing short of unbelievable, and definately one of the highlights of the trip!

Greg organized alot of great trips also - I went to see a finca (dairy farm) he was considering buying - which was very interesting, a few trips to Mangos at night (a great party bar), a tour of the city with one of his ultra hot cleanign staff, a soccer outing (quite an expereicne in soccer mad Colombia!) and a horse riding expedition to a beautiful hacienda and pool. Many other trips avaliable also. One of the highlights was Gregs BD - with strippers and also a live sex show with 2 chicks, along with a bunch of good looking chicas for the event.

Olga is a young 40ish massage girl who frequents the Mansion when called. She is a super nice person, decent looking, and a really hard body. She gives a great massage for 50 000 or the massage and full package for 130 000. I definately recommend the whole package - especially on a sunday morning when your body is hurting from dancing the night before. After a great massage, she sucks you like you have never been before, and then fucks you into Monday. Wow - I had her both sundays I was there. During the week, she came by to go for a swim and lay in the sun - and after I put some oil on her, I could nt control my randiness and took her upstairs for a shag - what a body.

The girls of MEd/Colombia are naturally gorgeous, thin, and so down to earth about sex. There is little of the games, and sex is regarded in a most healthy way - I hope too many gringos dont go and spoil the opportunity there - but I can honestly say that it is a paradise - especially if you speak spanish. Rio chicks are hot, but the Colombians are more sophisticated, and if you want to marry one - wow - they would be great also.

I boned atleast one or two chicks a day at the Mansion, and the range of semi-pros and other more formal avenues like lutron/energy or the strip places make the MEd Mansion a mecca for horny dogs like me. Again, Greg and Rob run an outstanding operation that lets you do your own thing, or with all the support you need as they work hard to accomodate you. Great guys from all over, Switz, England, Canada, US, Germany etc (except for these two weird guys - I think from New Jersey that were like the slimiest odd balls you would ever want to meet) - call it the ultimate frat house fantasy!

Thanks again Greg and Rob - an outstanding operation in all regards !

OralSkillz
12-01-05, 06:06
Sorry to hear about you and V, Greg.

BTW, my friend and I will be arriving on Tuesday. I asked for an airport pickup. I think Lina's on top of it, but I just want to make sure. Had that "mix up" about that the first time I went. Hehe.

T From Houston.

Aussie Greg
12-02-05, 17:35
Gidday Cobber,

Yes Lina got it under controll

AA at 8.06pm ?

Yes Vivi, I miss her a bit but life go on and in MDE its just a sea of beauty, I´m on to a few more young bueaties !!!!

The Aussie.

Aussie
Sorry to hear about you and V, Greg.

BTW, my friend and I will be arriving on Tuesday. I asked for an airport pickup. I think Lina's on top of it, but I just want to make sure. Had that "mix up" about that the first time I went. Hehe.

T From Houston.

Sky Dog
12-03-05, 16:19
I had a geat time. This was my second time in MDE and staying at the mansion made this trip the best. You've got this town wired! I felt I was only limited by my own imagination. :)

Thanx Dudes,

Sky Dog

Ricker
12-03-05, 23:24
Well ... I´m sitting in the airport in Barranquilla ... waiting on my flight to Medellin.

It´s tough to leave Barranquilla ... hot chicas ... mi novia, la negrita ... but Robert said it was time for me to make a visit ... so off I go to the Mansion.

I´m sure fun times await.

Plus I met this hot hot Paisita ... she just turned 18 ... she called me and said ... ¨ven Papi, tengo ya 18 años¨.

Suerte!

Aussie Greg
12-06-05, 13:13
Gidday Chaps,

Just an update on all the activities here at the Mansion y El Castillo.

Lina, our administrator gets married at El Castillo this Saturday.

We have been fully booked here at both places for the last month, thanks to the guys that have helped us out by changing a few rooms.

Great to see so many guys coming back for repeat stays ie Brian (4 times), Boyd (it must be about 5 times, this time surgery to) Tom, Jim, Todd.

Also a few WSG guys for the first time Cobra ect.

new years Eve party will be tops with the group Two Swing, they were at the openning of the Mansion and all the Costa Rica guys reccon they were good, they are also some of the Mangos dancers, Alejandria, Diana, Turbo ect.

I have been asked many times by guys if the Mango girls are on the game !!! as far as I know they are not, I have heard roomers that they are and probley could be but as far as I am confered untill I see it happen they are not. ( I,m very interested in one particular young Mango´s dancer, we will see how that goes !! )
I guess if she keeps on seeing me crawling out at 5.00am from Mango´s on my hands and knees drunk as a scunk she will not be.

We had a great pool party at the Mansion last Sunday, I think a few of the boys could not believe there eyes !!!! will try and learn how to put up pic´s. I´ll ask Ricker this morning who is staying with us now.

Got to go to BOG today on business, all the best to every body, even KOS

The Aussie.

Lost In Paradise
12-06-05, 15:00
How much is good quality lingeie . swimsuits . pantyhose. bras. sexy outfits shoes in Colombia. my price here is $3 or less from warehouse of goodies. I'm leaving for Armenia dec.30th with 3 full suitcases of womens shit nailpolish also perfume makeup lipstick fakenails.. my price here 1 buck u.s. .. will try my luck here as I met this nice girl family owning jewlry store here Nothing better in life then colombian girls in sexy outfits.. If in Armenia guys in January. half price on all items. setting up shop in park area .

Ricker
12-09-05, 03:57
Well ... spent a few nights with the boys at the Mansion / Castillo.

I actually slept at the Castillo ... first time seeing the new place ... very nice ... I really enjoyed it ... just a couple blocks up from the Mansion.

I liked the peace at the Castillo actually.

I went out and about in Medellin on my own mostly but hung out a bit with Aussie Gregg and Bob too.

Met a few cool gringos also ... GRINGO LOCO ... pain in the ass ... hahaha ... really a good guy.

And a quiet dude but very nice ... HEADACHE ... thanks for the pineapple amigo.

Attchd is a foto of one of the pool party chicas.

Thanks guys!

Sky Dog
12-09-05, 14:47
What a great place! Located in the nicest and safest neighborhood. It is a short walk to Ovieda Mall. Everything you need is at hand; pool, safe box, internet, USA telephone, luandry, etc. Not to mention that there are lotsa available hotties around. These guys have Medellin wired. They know they the best places to go and were always happy to help me. I felt more like a family member than a tenant.

Thanx Greg and Robert.

I'll be back!

Sky Dog

Dave7427
12-09-05, 21:56
Hello Greg,

Hey I am thinking about visiting you in next couple of months. Lots of positive feedback about the Mansion and your services. I sampled the Colombianas in Curacao and have been to Rio a couple of times. Now I want to visit the Paisas on their native soil.

I read all the posts here and read over the details on your website. Which of the rooms you offer in the Mansion are on the second floor towards the back?

Thanks,
Dave

Hog Penny
12-09-05, 23:30
Hello all,

Had another great time in Medellin and Cartagena. Robert and Greg were good about accomodating me on both legs of the Medellin trip. The place is really nicely done (was still under renovation back in June) and looks great now. The heated pool is an especially nice touch.

Stayed a few nights at el Castillo; no question it is more peaceful, too much so for me! Have to admit to being a bit lazy on vacation, liked being back at Mansion 1 for easier access to breakfast, the pool, the mall and Olga (good masseuse who makes house calls).

Actually spent all of my time with my regular girl this trip, so nothing to add on the general scene I am afraid.

Staff was great as usual, even were sure to check to make sure I wasn't "ocupado" before letting my regular girl know I was in. Now that is service! :)

-Hogpenny

Aussie Greg
12-10-05, 20:36
Pic´s of the latest Pool Party

The Aussie

Mangera
12-10-05, 22:53
I will be going solo to Bog. and Med. in about a week and a half. I have been to Cartagena already this year, so I have an idea about the colombian culture and how things work, plus my latin roots, I have no problem speaking the language. But again, it will be my first trip to these places. Must admit I am going more for curiousity than anything else ( so much hype about the ladies in med.).

I have been to Brazil a few times as well as Argentina, Peru, Costa Rica, Panama, Mexico, as well as other places around the world. So again, I am anxious to observe, as well as participate in doing comparisons. I don't know a soul in Med., so I have no info. But I will go back and read up on Med. Was interested in knowing where I can get info. on the mansion.

Thanks

Tony D
12-11-05, 01:48
Aussie,

You are such a tease. Great picture, but how about the front view ;).

Looking forward to getting back there.

Tony

Sparkchaser69
12-11-05, 15:53
Greg you wanker! Why do you do this to me? Posting pictures of beautiful paisitas? Lets get a front view, the girl in the middle looks hot from the back. Hope all is well at the MM and Castillo.

Sparky

Aussie Greg
12-12-05, 23:36
Mangera, gidday mate.

Direcion de Medellin Mansion
Cra 43 # 2sur-50, Loma Alejandria
Poblado
Medellin
2663631 3520217
My cell 3002979932

While your in BOG, try La Pasina y El Castillo, they are close by wonanother in Santa Fee area, its all run by the Paramilitary down there so its quiet safe (you got to be unlucky!!) all our girfriends from MDE work there.

Call in for a beer anytime.

SPARKCHASER,
Your girlfriend Valintina changed her telephone number, what did you do to her you bastard !!!!
I will post some more pic´s now mate, when the fuck are you coming back, I have just found Viviana´s replacement, stand by for pic´s, regards. Aussie.

Aussie Greg
12-12-05, 23:38
Gidday Tony, how are you going mate.

Will work on the front view this Sunady at the pool party, must ask the girls
first (dont want any boyfriends upset) regards.

The Aussie.

Aussie,

You are such a tease. Great picture, but how about the front view ;).

Looking forward to getting back there.

Tony

Aussie Greg
12-12-05, 23:58
Gidday guy´s,

More pic´s from last Saturday, at last I know how to upload the pic´s, I´m a dum bastard

The Aussie.

Aussie Greg
12-13-05, 00:57
Sparky,

The girl in the middle, yes I know her pretty well, her favorite trick you will like, as guys who have been with her have told me (not me) !!!! you will like this, she sticks two fingers up your ars when she gives a blow job, right down your ally mate !!!!.

All is well here, we have been full for quiet a while and the next week or so is quiet with only being half full, time to catch up before being full for Kevin from Costa Ricaçs wedding and the New Years Eve show planded for the Mansion.
I´m cooking Christmas dinner for the guests, pop down for some roast pollo y pappas.

Having my first date with the new misses Aussie tonight, regards.

The Aussie.

Greg you wanker! Why do you do this to me? Posting pictures of beautiful paisitas? Lets get a front view, the girl in the middle looks hot from the back. Hope all is well at the MM and Castillo.

Sparky

Crypton
12-13-05, 01:46
Nice pics, Greg! Makes me nostalgic for Medellin!!

Cheers

Aussie Greg
12-13-05, 17:57
Gracias Senor Crypton,

I´ve finally worked out how to do it, regards.

The Aussie.

Nice pics, Greg! Makes me nostalgic for Medellin!!

Cheers

Gringo Loco
12-13-05, 18:49
I just returned from 10 days in Medellin with Greg and Robert. These guys went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that my time was well spent. Robert gave us the 10 cent tour the very first night, driving us around town to show us some of the sights. Hot street girls (and trannies, be careful!), great strip clubs (both low and high end) and regular clubs. A group of us went to San Diego, a dingy smoke filled strip club with some very hot chicas available for onsite sex for only 70,000. We polished off a bottle of rum and I got a few of the girl's numbers there for the next afternoon. Then we were off to Universal, a decent sized club near Mangos where the girls were friendly and flirty. Robert paid for everything out of his own pocket since I'd yet to hit the atm and let me repay him a few days later. Thanks Robert.

There was a great group of guys from the States, Canada, England, Spain & Switzerland during my trip so there was always somebody available to go clubbing with, hit the massage places (New Life, Energy, Loutron) or double date. The pool parties were awesome, with a great selection of young hotties shaking their asses to the music while hoping for an invitation up to you room. Greg and Robert were more than happy to include us in their plans, bringing us on afternoon "stress relief" jaunts to New Life or Loutron, out to dinner as a big group to Parque Lleras and to Mangos for late night partying. I made the mistake of getting into a cab with a very sloshed Greg at 4:30am after Mangos where he insisted that the cabby take us to every possible massage parlor / strip joint that might still be open. Having gotten laid earlier that evening and drinking way too much myself in Mangos, all I really wanted was my bed. Fortunately, everything was closed and I got my wish after 45 minutes spent half asleep in the back of the cab! Next time I'll get my own taxi mate.

Medellin is really an excellent city. It has a perfect spring like climate, great clubs and restaurants, universities, museums and of course beautiful women everywhere you look. And friendly! Even with my intermediate level spanish, with a smile and few compliments I was able to make dates with girls I met out clubbing, on the metro and at the gym. The biggest problem was choosing which girl I wanted to spend my time with, whether it was to date or simply sex. For me it was the perfect mix of mongering and looking for la mujer de mis sueños. And I couldn't ask for better hosts. I was treated more like an old college buddy than just a client. Of course Greg & Robert always seem to have the hottest girlfriends, but watch out amigos. I'll be back soon!

Aussie Greg
12-13-05, 23:57
Hope you guy´s like the opening pic´s of the Mansion last September, the new Mrs Aussie is the dancer with the red hair (Mango´s dancer)

The Aussie

Crypton
12-14-05, 01:06
Gringo Loco,

Couldn't agree more with your impressions. I had the same experience (minus sloshed Greg at 4:30 AM!! - bet that never happens!!). Greg and Robert are really fantastic hosts and go out of their way to make their guests feel at home. Robert also lent me 200K my first day there - pending my hitting the ATM. Really great guy. I stayed with them because it was my first time. But given my experience, I will stay with them whenever I am in Medellin.

Cheers.

Cobra1
12-14-05, 16:35
Gringo Loco,

Couldn't agree more with your impressions. I had the same experience (minus sloshed Greg at 4:30 AM!! - bet that never happens!!).

Cheers.Thats nothing.

Its way more excilerating DRIVING home with Greg from MAngos when hes sloshed! - that is after his chica helps him walk across the parking lot and finds him the car.

I buckled myslef into the back in the middle - thinking what the heck, he cannot drive that fast in Medellon - and remarkably, he drives just fine! As he says, he just needed to sit down. !

Sparkchaser69
12-15-05, 05:22
Greg you wanker!

What's up are you trying to hit Valentina? Can't say I blame you!! That was AWSOME!!! Still owe you for that one. Right now I am hooked up with a Colombiana I met at the Bogota airport when I left last time. Making a lot of trips to Caracas where she lives. She is from Peredia. sp? I am missing those Piasitas though. I may come down for my birthday in february, this is my busy season right now so its hard to get away to much. You think I can get laid if I come down in february? ;)~ Glad to hear business is good. I am telling everyone I can to check out Medellin and stay with you guys. Congrats on the new Ms. Aussie. All four of those Too Swing girls are hot! Hope to see you guys in Feb. or earlier.

Sparky

Latina Passion
12-16-05, 03:07
Hell when I grow up my ass wants to be an Aussie!

Hope you guy´s like the opening pic´s of the Mansion last September, the new Mrs Aussie is the dancer with the red hair (Mango´s dancer)

The Aussie

Aussie Greg
12-16-05, 16:59
Gidday Latina,

Its tuff at the top mate !!!!

The Aussie

Hell when I grow up my ass wants to be an Aussie!

Aussie Greg
12-16-05, 23:39
Who´s Peter ?

I guess some people dont like the truth !!

Another pool party this weekend but with good girls and the inlaws, no PUTA.

Photo shoot this coming Wednesday with hot girls for the Medellin Mansion Model of the Month of January, one model girl coming is in the top 20 models in Colombia, and hear this, she doesnt want to be payed, she´s a friend !!!stand by gentlemen.

The Aussie.

We doubt you would ever be a Peter, but you are a Dick for sure.Solo.

Latina Passion
12-17-05, 07:51
I won't mention your girlfriend again, OK sweat pea! Who is we?

Aussie Greg
12-17-05, 23:55
News letter for all interested parties.

Lina, our administrator gets back from her honeymoon this coming Monday (thank god)

Medellin Bob (Robert) in Chicargo visiting his son for a few days.

Dora our computer girl has left us (pressure got to much !!) or was it me trying to get into her pants, I could have if I tried hard enough !!.

Back going out with one of my ex-girlfriends, the one that was a secetary/coffee girl at Loutron for two weeks in May this year, some of you might remember her, her name is Karen, 178cm, slim, model type.

We just had a week of light bookings, taken a breather for this coming week when we are full for Kevins wedding on the 27th onwards and full for New Years Eve Party, sorry guy´s, only guests are aloud and a few friends and plenty of beautifull young woman !!!

This is my second christmas away from my two beautifull sons in Australia (last year in Buenas Aires) so I´ll keep busy by cooking christmas dinner for 7 guests that are staying with me.

I´ll sign of now, any questions please ask, regards.

Aussie Greg.

Aussie Greg
12-18-05, 17:12
Rufus y Ricker,

We carnt baby-sit every body down here and we dont own Medellin, (wish we could) and alot of guy´s do not have your experance down here, we are good, but where not GOD !!

I agree with you but when a sex starved gringo comes down here he see´s a very pretty young paisa, his balls go to his head and he thinks of the cunts back home !!!
We offer the best advise we can and its up the the guys to listen to.

For example, a guy went to the dentist the other day, our dentist was busy so he sends him to a colombian dentist who speak english (bad move) he knows gringo´s have money so he over charges, I smell a dead fish (or a pussy that has gone off) I do a recy, I get the over charging back for him, I still think he was over charged even with the over charging he recieved back, I have not finished with the english speaking dentist yet, I´ll get more money back for the guy, its the same with pussy, if Robert and I find out one of our guests is over charged by a girl we know, we will call her and ask, whats up, its the best we can do.

Ricker, how are you going with the new project mate, I spotted her on 53 street the other night !! no, just joking mate, when are you coming back.

The Aussie.

Glad you guys are having fun in Colombia and with the paisitas but Ricker is spot on here lads. Shit to a normal girl working a shitty McJob in Colombia $80,000 COP is a lot of money. I have made other comments about overpaying in Colombia and what a guy wants to do with his money is his business. But guys try to take in what we are telling you here.

Aussie Greg
12-18-05, 17:14
Solo,

Are you a poofter mate of KOS ?

Aussie

We doubt you would ever be a Peter, but you are a Dick for sure.Solo.

Ricker
12-18-05, 23:39
Hola Greg ... hope things are well amigo.

I´m in Mexico City at the moment ... checking messages, wanted to say Hola.

An observation ... when watching the chicas strolling by ... IMHO ...

In Medellin, one out of every 5 chicas you see is beautiful.

In Caracas, one out every 3 or 4 chicas is sexy gorgeous.

In Mexico City, one out of every 1000 is OK.

Anyway ... I´ll be back in Medellin on the 28th for about 3 to 5 days ... talking with my new Paisita every day ... looking forward to seeing her again pronto.
If you see her on Calle 53 ... tell her to get her butt back home ... hahaha.

Glad to see you´re seeing Karen again ... I like her ... classy beautiful chica ... I loved watching her walk down the stairs in the morning ... coming from your room ... very nice.

Take care Greg ... Feliz Navidad ... I´ll stop and say Hi when I get to Medellin.

Ricker.

Aussie Greg
12-19-05, 00:29
Gidday Rick,

Yes things are fine with MB in CHR for a few days, will haft to check out Caracas with MB and you sometime mate, I mean we have been talking about it for the last year.

Good luck with your paisa mate, remember I´m one in front of you with the titties !!!

Karen, had the whole famliy around today to the pool, you want to see her younger sister !!!!! maybe on Wednesday she will come with Karen for photo´s for MM M of the M, I´ll post a few, regards mate.

Aussie

Hola Greg ... hope things are well amigo.

I´m in Mexico City at the moment ... checking messages, wanted to say Hola.

An observation ... when watching the chicas strolling by ... IMHO ...

In Medellin, one out of every 5 chicas you see is beautiful.

In Caracas, one out every 3 or 4 chicas is sexy gorgeous.

In Mexico City, one out of every 1000 is OK.

Anyway ... I´ll be back in Medellin on the 28th for about 3 to 5 days ... talking with my new Paisita every day ... looking forward to seeing her again pronto.
If you see her on Calle 53 ... tell her to get her butt back home ... hahaha.

Glad to see you´re seeing Karen again ... I like her ... classy beautiful chica ... I loved watching her walk down the stairs in the morning ... coming from your room ... very nice.

Take care Greg ... Feliz Navidad ... I´ll stop and say Hi when I get to Medellin.

Ricker.

Superboy1
12-19-05, 01:35
Hi Aussie,

I will be in Medellin for the first time in my life on Jan 17, I have read so many good things about your place, and seen the website to, looks good.

Could you tell me do i need an invite from yourself to stay at Medellin Mansion, or do I just book on your website? Also how do i know about availability of rooms when I book?

Thanks for any help you can give,i did try to send a message via your website, but with no joy.

Look forward to your reply.

Marcus

Gringo Loco
12-19-05, 03:30
Hola Greg,

I'm up here in the Northeast winter one week after my trip reading your posts, and I'm ready to return. Keep on working on that Mangos dancer mate. It's only a matter of time! Why did you let the computer girl get away? If I didn't already have my hands full down there I certainly would've asked her out. Anyway, thanks again for your hospitality mate. Much obliged.

And Ricker, next time I keep the door open for you make sure you bring something nice back to the casa for me!

Later Amigos

Aussie Greg
12-19-05, 19:26
Gidday Marc,

Please to meet you mate.

E-mail us at info@medellinmansion.com with your details, stay times, travel ect

You will deal with Lina, our administator, she´s a cool chick, you can ask her anything, lived in the States for 5 years and puts up the Medellin Bob and myself !!!

Regards,

Aussie.

Hi Aussie,

I will be in Medellin for the first time in my life on Jan 17, I have read so many good things about your place, and seen the website to, looks good.

Could you tell me do i need an invite from yourself to stay at Medellin Mansion, or do I just book on your website? Also how do i know about availability of rooms when I book?

Thanks for any help you can give,i did try to send a message via your website, but with no joy.

Marcus

Aussie Greg
12-19-05, 19:27
Gringo,

When are you selling up and coming down to give us a hand ?

Aussie.

Hola Greg,

I'm up here in the Northeast winter one week after my trip reading your posts, and I'm ready to return. Keep on working on that Mangos dancer mate. It's only a matter of time! Why did you let the computer girl get away? If I didn't already have my hands full down there I certainly would've asked her out. Anyway, thanks again for your hospitality mate. Much obliged.

d Ricker, next time I keep the door open for you make sure you bring something nice back to the casa for me!

Later Amigos

OralSkillz
12-21-05, 06:08
9 days after leaving Medellin, and I'm still depressed! Miss those paisas!

Greg and Robert (and Lina, Ruby, Estella, etc...),

Thanks for being excellent hosts--again! My two friends that I brought down with me were pretty skeptical of MDE at first, but they now wished they had scheduled more vacation time. They were impressed by your hospitality, the city, and the paisas. In fact, one of them already booked a flight for Feb, and will be calling Lina soon for reservations at MM2.

You guys should franchise this thing of yours...

Greg,

Sorry for all that noise on my last Friday night. Me and "I" found that proverbial gold in the streets. In fact, three of them! And after having fun with them and setting them off their way, I had to call for some girls and negotiate/translate for Dagger Boy and the French Canuck -- at 4 am! It ended up for nothing for them (sorry guys). But it's a weekend night and it was the quest for p**sy, so I'm sure you'd understand what all the ruckus was about... It's not like someone setting the alarm clock at 1:30 am and going out to go clubbing all night, leaving other people in the Mansion to be tortured by that beeping sound for hours, and hours, and hours! ;-)

For all people going to MDE and still on the fence about staying at the Mansion or at a hotel, I would definitely say that you would be MISSING OUT on a lot of fun if you stayed a hotel! Just go ahead an book with MM!

T from Houston

Aussie Greg
12-21-05, 15:50
Gidday Guy´s,

No photo shoot today for Medellin Mansion Model of the Month, its raining, stand by.

If you think Jessica is good wait till you see these girls !!!

The Aussie

Aussie Greg
12-22-05, 01:47
Who cares about Jackson and english lessons, the sooner we meet the better.

Aussie.

First take some English lessons as you can`t spell for shit. Second stop being so fucking arrogant, true you are a close friend of jackson`s, but that does not give you the right to be such an ass,And third, better choose your friends more carefully from now on. This had nothing to do with you until now.See who is a piece a shit. Solo.

Wisslis
12-23-05, 04:09
hi Greg,

Here your informations about the region from the cofe.

You can arrive the two places into 30 minutes.

Panaca and parque internacional del cafe.

In the same area you can find a lot of hotels between 10 and 200 dollars. The simplest way is from Armenia. In the city you can ask the peoples for them or you followed the sins for them. At the end from Armenia there are about 20 Motels. If you see them you are one the right way.

The two places you can find also at the internet:

www. Panaca. Com. Co

www. Parquenacionaldelcafe. Com

At the page from parque I. D. Cafe you can find same of the hotels and more informations about the area from Armenia.

First click to:

---tourismo

There:

---sitios touristicos

Then at this page you have to click at:

---Alojamentos

And then at the new page:

---mas Fincas or Hoteles.

the hotels are different. At price and also at comfort.

Between 10 and 200 dollars at night.

The next are the thermales from Santa Rosa.

At the street from Pereira to Manizales is Santa Rosa about 20 after Pereira. In Santa Rosa you have first drive to in the center. The thermals are at the mountens directly behind this smal city. If you ask for the thermals, eferybody will help you. From the city the Thermals are about 10 km. And like you see my picters the thermals are absolutly beautyfull. There are two thermals. I was at the olders. Over there are whaterfalls still 100 meters high.

There are 4 bath. At the hottest the watter is about 38 Grad. And at the two small coldwaterfalls you can coolup.

Like always. My english is very bad.

So, at least the page from the swizerland-national-sex-guide: everthinks in german. But about 10000 adresses from or about girs everywhere in swizerland:

www. Sexy-tipp. Ch

Chears

Peter

Superboy1
12-23-05, 23:40
Hi again Aussie,

Sorry to be a pain, but I have one more question about my possible stay at your place.

When I am in Medellin, I will be meeting a cute Colombia girl I have known for sometime on the net. Would there be a problem with her visiting or even staying overnight with me at the Mansion?

She said to me that she has been to Mansion before and like it very much.

Cheers

Marcus

Aussie Greg
12-24-05, 14:41
Hola Peter,

Muchas gracias tu letra, hopefully the guy´s can get some info out of it, again gracias.

The Aussie.

hi Greg,

Here your informations about the region from the cofe.

You can arrive the two places into 30 minutes.

Panaca and parque internacional del cafe.

In the same area you can find a lot of hotels between 10 and 200 dollars. The simplest way is from Armenia. In the city you can ask the peoples for them or you followed the sins for them. At the end from Armenia there are about 20 Motels. If you see them you are one the right way.

The two places you can find also at the internet:

www. Panaca. Com. Co

www. Parquenacionaldelcafe. Com

At the page from parque I. D. Cafe you can find same of the hotels and more informations about the area from Armenia.

First click to:

---tourismo

There:

---sitios touristicos

Then at this page you have to click at:

---Alojamentos

And then at the new page:

---mas Fincas or Hoteles.

the hotels are different. At price and also at comfort.

Between 10 and 200 dollars at night.

The next are the thermales from Santa Rosa.

At the street from Pereira to Manizales is Santa Rosa about 20 after Pereira. In Santa Rosa you have first drive to in the center. The thermals are at the mountens directly behind this smal city. If you ask for the thermals, eferybody will help you. From the city the Thermals are about 10 km. And like you see my picters the thermals are absolutly beautyfull. There are two thermals. I was at the olders. Over there are whaterfalls still 100 meters high.

There are 4 bath. At the hottest the watter is about 38 Grad. And at the two small coldwaterfalls you can coolup.

Like always. My english is very bad.

So, at least the page from the swizerland-national-sex-guide: everthinks in german. But about 10000 adresses from or about girs everywhere in swizerland:

www. Sexy-tipp. Ch

Chears

Peter

Aussie Greg
12-28-05, 00:47
Hi Guy´s,

Just had the Medellin Mansion Model of the Month photo´s.

Three Models were ordered but only one turned up, very nice indeed, please view the pic´s.

The Auusie.

Shit, the photo´s are to big and I dont know how to reduce them until tomorrow, sorry guy´s.

Tony D
12-28-05, 04:13
Aussie,

Just saw Karen at your web-site. She is HOT, hopefully she is available for dates ;)

Tony

Dodger Bulldog
12-28-05, 04:55
First day in Medellin and Aussie Greg took us out to Loutron.

I pulled out this little 20 year old cutie. Physically, she is just my type, but she came with a touch of attitude.

Hell, even the plain chicas look good here!

DB

Piper1
12-28-05, 11:55
Greg - I was going to PM this, but I remembered you don't like that. ;)

To resize pics automatically - download a free, easy to use program called MIHOV image resizer. Check google or the ISG FAQs section.

cheers

Piper

Aussie Greg
12-28-05, 14:57
DB,

Nice pic´s mate, I was the first to have her at Loutron 2 weeks ago.

The Aussie

First day in Medellin and Aussie Greg took us out to Loutron.

I pulled out this little 20 year old cutie. Physically, she is just my type, but she came with a touch of attitude.

Hell, even the plain chicas look good here!

DB

Stowe
12-29-05, 05:21
Hey Dodger,

Jesus is she hot! Definitely makes me want to cut one of my long trips to Buenos Aires short and spend some time in Medellin.

Perhaps I will meet some of you guys sometime.

Suerte,
Stowe

Dodger Bulldog
12-29-05, 14:36
Thanks, Stowe.

Fernanda was at New Life. She had a nice tight body and a killer attitude.

Not only was she enthusiastic, sweet, and totally compliant, she took it upon herself to crank me up for a second nut in the same hour.

Quite a bargain at a bit less than $30!

Be sure to check out those lips.

DB

Aussie Greg
12-29-05, 21:08
Here goes with the pic´s

The Aussie.

Aussie Greg
12-29-05, 21:21
Mas pic´s of Karen

Aussie Greg
12-29-05, 21:28
O.K. I know, no more pic´s.

I hope you like our Medellin Mansion Model of the Month Karen.

Yes she is real, she works for us part time on night shift and wants me to run after her and give her the world.

I´ve told her its my world and she must run after me, regards.

The Aussie.

Aussie Greg
12-29-05, 21:30
Its your move Doddgerbulldog.

The Aussie.

Dodger Bulldog
12-29-05, 21:56
Its your move Doddgerbulldog.

The Aussie.

I can confirm to the guys that Karen even looks better in person.

I don't expect to be able to top those photos. Kudos.

However, one question Aussie Greg - where are the nudes? You need to improve your game, dude.

Until you start competing on that level, I'll stake my claim for having the "meatiest photo" posted to this thread.

DB

Aussie Greg
12-29-05, 22:35
Dodger,

Your right their mate but I think I need another model top do that, I´m working on her.

The Aussie.

P.S. give me a week.

I can confirm to the guys that Karen even looks better in person.

I don't expect to be able to top those photos. Kudos.

However, one question Aussie Greg - where are the nudes? You need to improve your game, dude.

Until you start competing on that level, I'll stake my claim for having the "meatiest photo" posted to this thread.

DB

Latina Passion
12-29-05, 22:38
On the Mansion Web Site they give one free Chica intro per day! My question is any of you guys have any Chica Recommendations!

Aussie, see your crazy LUCKY ass at the end of February, hope your around during that time!

Aussie, you can't let DB's challenge go unanswered, who the man dog? LOL!

Sparkchaser69
12-30-05, 08:37
Greg you wanker!

Damn it man would you stop it already!!! ;) Any word on Valentina?

Sparky

Gipse
12-30-05, 09:25
Aussie,

Been to your old country, friendly people there but the people in your new country are friendlier.

Pics of your January model are appetizing. I specially like the one on the stairs with the different style shoe on each foot. Is that the latest fashion in Medellin?

Extremely Jealous,

Gipse

Aussie Greg
12-30-05, 14:03
The challenge is on, stay tunned, today or tomorrow.

Aussie.

On the Mansion Web Site they give one free Chica intro per day! My question is any of you guys have any Chica Recommendations!

Aussie, see your crazy LUCKY ass at the end of February, hope your around during that time!

Aussie, you can't let DB's challenge go unanswered, who the man dog? LOL!

Wanderer1000
12-30-05, 16:49
DB,

I saw your post for New Life, and I realized I´d never given it a visit. I had the address in my notebook from this past summer when it was posted by Crypton on 6/22/05. It´s not listed in the phone book - so here it is:

New Life
Calle 56
No. 43-39
Tel.#216-2704

I didn´t write down Maria Fernanda´s name from your post, and I couldn´t see her picture from the public internet I am using. There were nine girls available, and I chose Maria Fernanda. Agree with everything you said - a good choice. She´s eighteen years old, and the body and attitude are great. Perfect teeth, too. Too bad she wasn´t much into kissing. After requesting BBBJ several times, the condom came off as soon as I offered her an extra ten pesos. It´s 50,000 pesos for an hour ($22), so it cost me about $26 for the hour.
It seemed that half of the girls were very uninspired - seemed like they would be interested in sleeping while you did them. Most of them seemed to have bigger butts than some of the other houses. I like more of the model look, and Maria Fernanda was one of the two that seemed to fit the bill. The girls don't wear house outfits or turn around and pose for you here - so it's less formal in that regard.

Crypton
12-30-05, 17:36

DB

After seeing those "lips" (labia for you technophiles) on Maria Fernanda, I must agree that DB has "meatiest" photo on the thread!

Surfer
12-30-05, 18:59
Greg's pics too. They make me miss Medellin quite a bit, even though Ispent last 3 weeks in SE sia. The Asians just do not have the curves like a good Colombiana does.

Dodger Bulldog
12-30-05, 23:04
"Aussie Greg Disease" is running rampant throughout Medellin, as I seemed to have lost my game too.

I couldn't get Thalia here to pose nude. I was lucky I got any photos at all.

But first, the rest of the story:

I was taking a taxi to the Centro Commercial, and when I asked driver to take me to New Life, he claimed not to know where it was. I hadn't brought the address, so I was screwed.

I named a couple other places and he played dumb. I asked for any massage parlor, any place with chicas, and he was tremendously offended.

How many religious nut taxi drivers can there be in Medellin? I had to jump into a cab with one!

So screw him, I hopped out, even though I had no clue where I was.

I asked a cigarrette vendor for the closest massage parlor, and he asked his buddy sitting in a cafe nearby to walk me over to one. That is how I ran across "Sexapel."

Address: Cra. 49 50-41, Local 212 - 2 Pisa CC., Junin La Candelaria

It had three chicas who were barely passable and one who looked like a butch dyke summo wrestler.

Not my standard.

I passed on all four, and started to leave. Then the madam told me that she had one girl more upstairs who, would be finished in five minutes, so what the hell, I waited.

A few minutes later out walks this lovely young thing, with beautiful hair, a long slender torso, and a great butt. Sold.

At first she seemed a bit cold, but perhaps she was just tired. She is obviously the only one there who keeps busy.

She warmed up quickly, and gave a great BBBJ, the best so far this trip.

A decent chica, good sex, nice value for 40,000 pesos ($18, mas o menos).

She balked at taking photos, even fully clothed, and that greatly affected the tip she received.

The place is not worth a special trip. I just kind of got lucky.

DB

Aussie Greg
12-31-05, 10:25
Surfer,

Tonight in Mango´s, I just ditched her, I´m free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes sir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Aussie.

Greg's pics too. They make me miss Medellin quite a bit, even though Ispent last 3 weeks in SE sia. The Asians just do not have the curves like a good Colombiana does.

Aussie Greg
01-04-06, 15:30
Friday night´s at Medellin Mansion.

Because we have been inundated with requests from guy´s that arnt staying at the Mansion or El Castillo to come and party at the Mansion, and because we have been at full occupantcy and we have not been able to catter for these requests, untill now !!

Friday night´s as of next week will be alotted for suck a thing with beer, hot chicks wattresses in attendance with high heels, g-strings and very little else, also hot dog´s at a cost of 50,000 pesos per person, starts at 7.00pm with 5 persons minimium other than our guests.

Telephone me with bookings 3002979932.

Aussie Greg.

Carolinaman
01-05-06, 00:44
"Hot waitresses in attendance with high heels, g-strings and very little else"
Aussie Greg- that sounds like a fantastic idea!
With an invitation like that I may never go back to BA again.
With the demise of Jackson (PW by his GF) I may have to stay with real men who know how to do things right!
In all seriousness the next time I head south of the equator I will stay with you at the mansion. I promise not to steal your pizza like I did at the mansion dinner in BA.

Aussie Greg
01-05-06, 17:37
Gidday Snowy,

Sorry to hear about Jacko, I only know her as the ¨lop sidded *****¨ and I didnt give her that name either !!!!
Its nearly happened to me here in Medellin and thank god for Medellin Bob to help me out.
Your welcome here anytime Snowy, just give us some notice as we are getting popular.

Regards.

The Aussie.

"Hot waitresses in attendance with high heels, g-strings and very little else"
Aussie Greg- that sounds like a fantastic idea!
With an invitation like that I may never go back to BA again.
With the demise of Jackson (PW by his GF) I may have to stay with real men who know how to do things right!
In all seriousness the next time I head south of the equator I will stay with you at the mansion. I promise not to steal your pizza like I did at the mansion dinner in BA.

Justafool
01-08-06, 14:16
I didn't get my introductions when I stayed with you.

Congratulate Lina for me. Please post her wedding photo for all who care.

Hi Zadaho,

Yes we have Angela in the CLC office who does all of this, she is bi-lingual and will do at your request your introductions, please keep in mind that if the girl works ect, it is sometimes difficult to have your introduction when you require it.

My view is its better for the introductions to be at our office of CLC as Angela is also available to tranlate for you and you are closer to Parkie Laras to go for coffee ect with your dates if you so desire.

Remember, you recieve one free introduction every day you stay at either Medellin Mansion 1, or MM 2 ( El Castillo ) and every introduction after that at half price.

Mongering !!!! thats where both ( Medellin Bob ) Robert and I come into the aquation, see you soon, regards.

Aussie Greg.

Dodger Bulldog
01-08-06, 19:22

I didn't get a single introduction, either.

On the first day I was told that my introductions would start the next day, but I never heard another word about it.

Seven days, seven introductions due, at a stated value of $15 each. That is $95 that vanished into the night air.

DB

Justafool
01-09-06, 21:06
It was a good stay anyway and I found my own loving!

On the first day I was told that my introductions would start the next day, but I never heard another word about it.

Seven days, seven introductions due, at a stated value of $15 each. That is $95 that vanished into the night air.

DB

Aussie Greg
01-09-06, 21:51
Dodger,

You didnt even ask me about them nor Angela, and with two full houses of guy´s I carnt baby sit every body and if its not brought to my attention I carnt do anything about it.

By the way you dont receive any free introductions at El Castillo, only Medellin Mansion.

Aussie.

DB

Aussie Greg
01-09-06, 21:58
Kath,

Where did you stay El Castillo or Medellin Mansion, again this was not brought to my attention while you were here by you or anybody (I dont even know your name) you would have met Angela.

Again what I told DB, we dont offer introduction with people staying at EC, you want cheaper accomodation with all the trimmings you stay at MM and pay more.

Maybe I didnt make that clear to you, if that is the case I´m sorry, we can make it up to you next trip.

I´m not a mind reader.

Aussie.

Dodger Bulldog
01-10-06, 05:39
Dodger,

You didnt even ask me about them nor Angela, and with two full houses of guy´s I carnt baby sit every body and if its not brought to my attention I carnt do anything about it.

By the way you dont receive any free introductions at El Castillo, only Medellin Mansion.

Aussie.
Greg,

That is a change in story. When I made the reservation at El Castillo, you sent me an email that I stated I was entitled to seven intros. I still have it.

I sent a list, almost a month ahead of time, and you said that you would put Angela on it.

On my first full day here, Angela asked me when I wanted to start the introductions, and I her told her that the next day would be fine. She said she would start calling to set them up. I was surprised they were not set already.

I never heard from her again.

True, I did not bug you about it. First, Angela knew exactly what to do, and she just didn't do it. Second, I know you were busy that week and your partner was out of town.

However, another fellow staying at El Castillo, "E," did, in fact, get introductions. I even met one of the girls he was introduced to, when she came by El Castillo.

"E" told me he had to get in Angela's face every morning and demand who he was going to see that day. Fine for him, but that is not my style.

If I have to go that far, I can just meet regular girls on my own, and did so. I like everything to be pleasant, not confrontational.

Now, the story changes, and I wasn't ever supposed to get introductions in the first place? In light of these emails and conversations promising me the same?

Not convincing.

Maybe you are not pleased with what I am saying, but I have been straightforward, honest, and not done it in an attacking manner. I have provided several examples as to why I feel the service was promised but not fulfilled.

I have never gotten into a pissing match on this board and that is not my intent now. My comments can be taken as constructive, if you are open to it.

Anyone can see that I have also made numerous positive statements in this thread, and posted many photos, which are your best form of advertising.

I have received 13 Private Messages in just the past two days, asking me about staying at the Mansions I and II. I think that with my body of work, I have earned a reputation for informing guys exactly how things are, positive and negative.

I appreciate many of the services that you provided and the opportunity to make friends and learn from some great guys who were staying with you.

I am not the one who brought the issue to this thread. But when I read it from someone else, I thought it was appropriate to confirm that he wasn't the only one that it happened to.

Hey, mistakes happen. It is not the end of the world.

But as a good businessman, it might be wise to thank the customers who point it out, and focus ones concern on correcting it, rather than to put ones efforts into denying responsibility for the problem.

DB

Virg
01-10-06, 08:09
I did not get any any introductions also.

I will not be staying there any more!

Virg

Ricker
01-10-06, 22:06
Basically ... the majority of the gringos that visit Medellin today, wouldnt even be visiting if it werent for the Mansion de Greg ... I think you guys have to agree that they do a pretty nice job there.

I for one miss the days of Medellin when I was the only gringo around ... but Im a selfish MF ... hahaha.

Bottom line is ... if you are staying at his place ... and you want something ... especially if its busy, you gotta ask.

Also ... my opinion ... if you speak any spanish ... meeting your own chicas is much better than the intros.

Taker easy.

like Aussie said ... he aint a mind reader ... and he is not that bright to begin with ... hahahaha.

Justafool
01-11-06, 01:42
I was at the Mansion. I met you my second day in. THe place was quite busy with construction at the time and I think you had just come back from a trip (it was in October). I was not complaining as I had enjoyed the stay and the room in the basement (under the kitchen) suited me fine.

I just heard the introductions mentioned and thought it was odd that it was not arranged or scheduled.

It is no big deal as I was able to meet several young ladies on my own. If I am able to spend another trip in Medellin (at the Mansion) I would hope you can double up on the intros to make up for it.

Thanks again for the room and YES I DO recommend the place for those who ask about Medellin and are interested in more than just a Christian Holiday.

Kath,

Where did you stay El Castillo or Medellin Mansion, again this was not brought to my attention while you were here by you or anybody (I dont even know your name) you would have met Angela.

Again what I told DB, we dont offer introduction with people staying at EC, you want cheaper accomodation with all the trimmings you stay at MM and pay more.

Maybe I didnt make that clear to you, if that is the case I´m sorry, we can make it up to you next trip.

I´m not a mind reader.

Aussie.

Latina Passion
01-11-06, 03:22
Let me start from the bottom first here: Riker anytime, and I do mean ANYTIME you want to intrduce me to one of your posted pics, I'm your man OK, So you can shelf that shit, right here right now!

The rest I agree with you 90%! The only Gringo around mmm! Share the wealth baby share the wealth, that's all I got to say!

When you headed back?

Basically ... the majority of the gringos that visit Medellin today, wouldnt even be visiting if it werent for the Mansion de Greg ... I think you guys have to agree that they do a pretty nice job there.

I for one miss the days of Medellin when I was the only gringo around ... but Im a selfish MF ... hahaha.

Bottom line is ... if you are staying at his place ... and you want something ... especially if its busy, you gotta ask.

Also ... my opinion ... if you speak any spanish ... meeting your own chicas is much better than the intros.

Taker easy.

like Aussie said ... he aint a mind reader ... and he is not that bright to begin with ... hahahaha.

Cubanut
01-11-06, 08:08
I keep forgetting about this site being the home of Aussie Greg and Ricker. Two of the finest chaps I have met in recent times along with Greg's partner Robert.

After going to Medellin 5 times last year I decided to take a breather and go back to Rio. I love Rio but it is quickly losing it's best bang for the buck status due to the rising Reais against the US dollar.

Where as I'd like to get back to Medellin I have to stop in Thailand first in a few weeks. I think it would do my body good though to maybe do a quick drop by to the Mansion before I hit Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket.

I mean with chicas like the Colombianas, how can one stay away for long.

Cheers,

Cubanut

Ricker
01-11-06, 10:43
Hey L Passion ... not sure you could handle my chicas .... hahahaha.

Just kidding.

Actually Im touring Venezuela a bit ... having fun ,,, a few fotos are on the way ... doing the girlfriend thing a bit.

Latina Passion
01-11-06, 13:03
The over population of gringos!

Just look at the forum here, a dude makes a Joke and has to ad a disclaimer at the end of his Joke!

Gringo Loco
01-11-06, 16:53
Damn! All you guys trashing the Aussie regarding introductions. Allow me to share my experiences. First off, I was just another paying guest who learned of The Mansion from this forum. When I arrived both MM1 and El Castillo were running at full capacity. I believe Greg had to sleep tied up next to the dog because his room was rented (kept him out of trouble that way! ).

I had selected some girls from the CLC and Greg told me to call Angela the next morning as it was after 9pm. I gave about five names to Angela, who was able to set up one date that very evening and also gave me the cell #'s of two other girls who were interested and available. My one date was sweet, but there was not a day or night that passed without my meeting at least one or two non-putas either at a club, en la universidad, in the metro, at the gym, etc. I never got around to a second date with that girl (sorry), nor did I ever call the other two despite Angela's reminding me that they wanted to meet up. There were a few girls on my list that Angela was unable to arrange dates with, but I understood that the majority of the girls from the CLC had full-time jobs (Mon - Sat) and weren't available on the drop of a dime. All in all, I found Angela to be very efficient and friendly (with a tight little body too).

Between dating the non-pros I met on my own, hitting the clubs, and of course banging the oh so beautiful (y muy economico) putas that Greg & Robert so graciously helped me to find through excursions to Lutron, New Life, San Diego, I quickly forgot about internet chicas and focused in on what was right in front of me (often naked) in real life. Also, Greg and Robert both treated me more like an old college friend rather than just another paying guest. They took me out, showed me around town, fed me pancakes, brought over chicas. Basically made sure I was well fed and laid.

So let's give the boys a break. Especially Greg, because as Ricker so helpfully pointed out "he's not that bright to begin with! " Just look at his spelling. I think it's on a par with my 7 year old son's!

Aussie Greg
01-11-06, 18:25
Ricker,

What about your girlfriend in Medellin ? have you forgotten about her !!

Aussie.

Hey L Passion ... not sure you could handle my chicas .... hahahaha.

Just kidding.

Actually Im touring Venezuela a bit ... having fun ,,, a few fotos are on the way ... doing the girlfriend thing a bit.

Aussie Greg
01-11-06, 18:28
Kath,

I guess you got to come back for me to make it up to you, regards.

Aussie.

I was at the Mansion. I met you my second day in. THe place was quite busy with construction at the time and I think you had just come back from a trip (it was in October). I was not complaining as I had enjoyed the stay and the room in the basement (under the kitchen) suited me fine.

I just heard the introductions mentioned and thought it was odd that it was not arranged or scheduled.

It is no big deal as I was able to meet several young ladies on my own. If I am able to spend another trip in Medellin (at the Mansion) I would hope you can double up on the intros to make up for it.

Thanks again for the room and YES I DO recommend the place for those who ask about Medellin and are interested in more than just a Christian Holiday.

Aussie Greg
01-11-06, 18:40
Ricker,

Not that bright !!!! my mother always said that to !!.

I need some info on Caracas, you know tall and skinny type, I´ll be there around the 20th Feb then I´m going to Puent la Cruz and sailing a boat back to Cartegena with a mate.
I´m stopping of in Curasao to see Diana, the one I put the titties on, she called me for Christmas and New Year and I said I´ll visit her while passing through, you know pick up a bit of interest from my investment.

Karen and I are over, the ***** was trying her same old ways from last Mayo, I´m dating Diana the Mango´s dancer, with one with the red hair, you know tall and skinny !!!

When are you coming back mate, mi encunta me*****, regards.

The Aussie.

Taker easy.

Ricker
01-12-06, 00:50
Hey Aussie ... as a matter of fact, I talked to my Paisita today.

She told me you guys offered her a job or something ... hmmmmm ... sounds like you're up to no good.

I should be back in Medellin soon ... prob the end of the month ... just back from a few days with the Venezolana ... mi chama.

I was in Curacao a month ago or so ... didn't see Dianna working at the big place there.

Caracas is a mess right now ... the main highway to the city from the airport is closed ... a bridge collapsed ... takes about 3-4 hours to get to the city.

Once in the city though ... it's great.

I'm traveling other cities de Venezuela ... away from all you gringos ... hahahaha.

Aussie Greg
01-13-06, 00:26
Rick,

It wasnt me, you know what Medellin Bob like though !!!! his dick must be sore by now being a month in Chicargo.
If I walked passed her I wouldnt even know what she look like.

Ricker, what do you think of my new spanish, mi encunta mi***** !!! I´m getting good hay !!

Great to hear from you mate, I´ll try and spend some time with you next time you are here, remember, your not staying any other place you bastardo.

Feliz año nuevo, the Aussie.

Hey Aussie ... as a matter of fact, I talked to my Paisita today.

She told me you guys offered her a job or something ... hmmmmm ... sounds like you're up to no good.

I should be back in Medellin soon ... prob the end of the month ... just back from a few days with the Venezolana ... mi chama.

I was in Curacao a month ago or so ... didn't see Dianna working at the big place there.

Caracas is a mess right now ... the main highway to the city from the airport is closed ... a bridge collapsed ... takes about 3-4 hours to get to the city.

Once in the city though ... it's great.

I'm traveling other cities de Venezuela ... away from all you gringos ... hahahaha.

Surfer
01-13-06, 00:55
This is both a blessing and a curse. While I STILL don't see it becoming quite like Laguito anytime soon, any guy expecting to get the reception gringos get in remote parts of the country may be in for a big let down (especially around Poblado). More gringos=less novelty factor. But MDE still has PLENTY of places most gringos fear to tred.

I personally prefer some other places for frinedliness of chicas, but for climate, physical beauty of the area and things to do besides mongering, MDE is hard to beat.

RE all the complaining about not getting the introductions, if it was promised, requested and not delivered then I suppose you guys have a beef. But if you speak some Spanish and have some sense of adventure you can get WAY better intros all by yourself by getting away from Poblado. If you can tag along with Roberto when he goes on an afternoon mission, that is the best for sure, but cruising around the Botanical Garden or Botero Museum or Cerro Nutibarra or any University should produce LOTS of intros (unless you are a total ugly American (or Aussie!) in which case the intros won't be too useful either!).

When is Roberto coming back from Ice Station Zebra? Wolfy & I want to stay at El Castillo in early February, but if Roberto won't be there we may stay elsewhere.

Surfer
01-13-06, 00:56
Just curious if you want me to bring another.

Justafool
01-13-06, 02:01
Most definitely,

Thank you

Kath,

I guess you got to come back for me to make it up to you, regards.

Aussie.

Ricker
01-13-06, 03:14
Thanks Greg ... looking forward to seeing you and Robert again also ... hope to make it back muy pronto ... mi Paisita tells me she misses me demasiado (too much).

Anyway ... I just posted some fotos of mi novia and another chica I met on my latest adventure to Venezuela ... in the Venezuela section.

Taker easy amigo ... talk to ya soon. Ricker

Slumlord
01-13-06, 17:52
any guy expecting to get the reception gringos get in remote parts of the country may be in for a big let down (especially around Poblado).

That's why I've been hanging out in Barrio Antioquia. Even attended a Christmas Feast on Calle 28. Amazing how all of these people try to speak some English with me - I NEVER get that in Poblado.

And there's absolutely ZERO chance of running into another Gringo. One look at this 'hood would send most guys running back to the nearest McDonald's.

Medellin is a big, wide-spread city. There's a lot more to it than Centro, Poblado and Parque Lleras. Thankfully, most Gringos will never know that.

Ricker
01-13-06, 18:05
Ahhhh si ... gracias a Dios por los lugares escondidos.

Love Medellin ... love the boys de la Mansion ... but I love my hidden spots too!

Feliz Dia!!!

Aussie Greg
01-14-06, 00:07
SURF,

I just look at me empty jar and lick my lips, yes please.

Wolfy called today.

I guess I´ll get pissed (drunk for you americains) again at Mangos tonight, regards.

The Aussie

Just curious if you want me to bring another.

Superboy1
01-14-06, 03:09
This time next week I will be there at the mansion for the first time, "wow" what a nice thought,i only have a few days to go,this will be my Xmas vacation as I was working over Xmas,someone has to protect United Kingdom ;-)

Marcus

Aussie Greg
01-14-06, 20:00
O.K. O.K. I know I got a problem !!!!! women and drink !! I´m working on it but I dont think I´ll be able to pull myself out of it.

The Aussie.

SURF,

I just look at me empty jar and lick my lips, yes please.

Wolfy called today.

I guess I´ll get pissed (drunk for you americains) again at Mangos tonight, regards.

The Aussie

Wolfy Baby
01-15-06, 06:05
Surf and I will be there soon!

Aussie Greg
01-16-06, 17:11
Guy´s

The latest news.

Armed security guard on duty at the Mansion from 4.00pm to 8.00am the next day, and no nothing has happened for this to happen, its just until we get the electris fence up at the front of the Mansion and the video camera´s working.

Soon, internet coverage of our Sunday Pool Parties.

With Medellin Mansion, their are many new rules, I have nearly had enough of the screaming, drunken PUTA at 3.00am in the morning, its only happened twice but twice is enough.

At El Castillo, Medellin Bob says no rules.

The Aussie.

Cubanut
01-16-06, 20:12
That's why I've been hanging out in Barrio Antioquia. Even attended a Christmas Feast on Calle 28. Amazing how all of these people try to speak some English with me - I NEVER get that in Poblado.

And there's absolutely ZERO chance of running into another Gringo. One look at this 'hood would send most guys running back to the nearest McDonald's.

Medellin is a big, wide-spread city. There's a lot more to it than Centro, Poblado and Parque Lleras. Thankfully, most Gringos will never know that.Slumlord,

Your writings of Barrio Antioquia remind me of the many small Cuban towns that I visited over a ten year span. Many townfolk had never seen a gringo in there town before I showed up. I would go to different fairs, festivals and parties and marveled at how much fun a little rum and music can bring to alot of people. Never did I feel unwelcomed or unsafe. The Cubans and the experiences were truly wonderful. The girls were especially a treat as they would vie for my attention. Of course being the generous soul that I am, I would spend as much time with as many small town Cubanas as time allowed.

Word of caution though. I found that the more I shared my experiences with fellow mongers back at the beaten paths, the more I started hearing there stories of visiting the small towns.

Will this happen in the Medellin area? I feel it eventually will, slowly but surely. The reason I believe is the same as was in Cuba. Sharing of information. I am not saying to stop but i am just advising what to expect.

Cheers,

Cubanut

Racer07
01-16-06, 23:28
Greg,

What kind of rules?

Dodger Bulldog
01-17-06, 03:06
Armed security guard on duty at the Mansion from 4.00pm to 8.00am the next day, and no nothing has happened for this to happen, its just until we get the electris fence up at the front of the Mansion and the video camera´s working.

Good move Greg!

With the Mansions being known for gringos with cash, computers, cameras, etc., all it would take is one pissed off chica to recruit some boyfriends to cause a big problem for somebody.

I would humbly suggest that the same level of security makes sense at El Castillo, as it has exactly the same appeal as a potential target.

Thanks for looking out for the guys!

DB

Latina Passion
01-17-06, 03:58
How far and how much is the Gym from the Mansion!

Gringo Loco
01-17-06, 04:28
LP,

The gym is called Santillana. It's just down the hill about 5 blocks from the Mansion. It costs 10,000 COP (about $4 US) per day. You could either pay there or just sign for it and they will add it to your bill at the Mansion. There are cards with the gym's name, address and a map at the front desk in the Mansion. It's very basic, with some free weights and Colombian made cable machines, as well as a cardio area. Enjoy Medellin.

Speaking of hills, I'm sure they are why so many paisas have such great asses. Many a time while walking up a steep hill (and there are plenty in MDE) behind a shapely chica whose behind I was ogling, I would think "hmmm, just like doing 30 minutes on the stairmaster.... day after day after day..."