PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Freeler
04-09-05, 21:10
Juice,

Yes, stop it! Now!
T is quite clearly NOT taking your bait.

:D

Crazy Swede
04-10-05, 09:21
Hi all Members!

I'm new around here at this magnificent board and ivé spent my first week or so reading some post´s and drooling at picture´s !

As my nickname said's I'm a little Crazy and all Swedish , hope you can cope with me here ! ;)

I'm 41, single (of course) and sort of retired. Ii live in Sweden but my heart will always stay in Thailand after only 3 trips!

To be honest ivé started to plan part time living there in the near future!

This is my firts post and i will try to post some pictures as well :D

ChokDee!

cs//

What a "nice" place :(

The Traveler
04-10-05, 10:46
Freeler,

maybe one day you might grow up and find out that nothing you or anybody else might say will have an effect on a forum members life.

Maybe that day these stupid provocations and use- and senseless punching of each other will have an end. This kind of attitude ruins the forum and it's nothing than a waste of bandtwith.

But in your case I doubt that that day will ever come.

1Ball
04-10-05, 14:21
Guys, it's been civil here as of late.

Let's all go back to our respective corners, take a deep breath, relax,...........and move on.

Thank you in advance.

JuiceSpike
04-10-05, 16:03
1ball, you are right.

But, for a guy who comes here claims he cannot post pictures but instead decides to speculate about me, my work (:D) and throws out statements like "Remember, not everybody is what he pretends to be..." If he cannot handle a response back then he is a pussy. Traveler, that's you buddy.:D You like to throw little jabs then run away with your tail inbetween your legs...

Here is a picture for you. Guess how I shot it.

juicy

Duniawala
04-10-05, 16:41
Here is a picture for you. Guess how I shot it.

juicy

Juice, hate to say it, but what is it of? Looks like the camera fell to the ground or something. Please enlighten.

Crazy Swede
04-10-05, 17:30
Hi all members on this magnificent board!

I'm kind of new around here and I'ive been reading posts and drooling at pictures for more then a week now , hard work I can tell you that ;)

As my nickename said´s im a Crazy guy from Sweden , 41 , singel (of cos´) and sort of retired!

Living in Sweden but my heart will always stay in Thailand after only 3 trips!

Seen alot of nice "tits and ass" around here at ************* but I think I will stick to the Thai part of this forum!

Have alot of picture´s I would like to share and i will try to post some right now in my second attempt, both nude and not :D

cs//

Well it doesn´t seam to work this time either :(

Joe Zop
04-10-05, 18:24
Well said, 1ball, this has been the longest stretch of civility in recent memory, and it would sure be nice to have it continue for a while longer. (Or maybe this slide toward testiness is just a sign that high season is withering away, LOL!)

JuiceSpike
04-10-05, 19:14
Being civil.

Duni,

LOL. It's a shadow. Look again.

Crazyswede,

Follow the intructions carefully and you will be able to post. Make sure your pictures are the required size and file type.

I find some Thai women's eyes beutiful and expressive...

juice

JuiceSpike
04-10-05, 19:22
Even when their eyes are closed they are beautiful...

juice

Crazy Swede
04-10-05, 19:46
Well , as they often say in Thai : What to do ??

I click the "Manage Attachments Botton" and get this message in the upload window :
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/newattachment.php on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at www.*************.info Port 80

It doesn´t matter how carefull i read things around here , see ?? ;)
I been hangin´out at www.************.com for years and they use the same "style of site" as this one !

But , for me ... no problem .. cos´ i can see your pictures and mine ivé seen before! It was just a matter of sharing! :D

cs//

Duniawala
04-11-05, 06:15
I am having a problem reducing photos in order to post them on the forum. I have the program that I downloaded from the forum and in the past copied the pic to a 3 1/2 disk then reduced it but these pics take up so much space on the disk that once I get one of them on the disk there is not enough room for the mini version to load. Any suggestions?

I am surprised that you are still using these disks. They hardly have enough space. Best is to do it all on your internal/external hard drive. Also, if you use .jpg extension set the quality to medium (still good enough). It will take lot lesser space than any other format like .bmp, .tif etc.

PM me if you need more help.

DropFrame
04-11-05, 06:27
This explains the problem

http://www.*************.info/forum/showpost.php?p=352205&postcount=30
Well , as they often say in Thai : What to do ??

I click the "Manage Attachments Botton" and get this message in the upload window :
Forbidden

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cs//

Crazy Swede
04-11-05, 10:12
DropFlame,

Plwase post the "right" link again , this one was no good ---> http://www.*************.info/forum...1&postcount=996

Typical 404 :(

cs//

This explains the problem

http://www.*************.info/forum...1&postcount=996

Speed Touch
04-11-05, 20:01
Hi Capt JB,

open the picture on Microsoft Photo Editor and the use "Save As" under the file menu. Type in a new name and the click the "More >>" button at the bottom. This then comes up with a JPEG quality factor slider. Slide to the left (maybe 15 to 20) and press Save. The new file should now be a lot smaller.

I am still having problems viewing, let alng posting :-( .....time to tidy my laptop up I think!

Hmmm, I wonder what you will post first!

S

If you do not own a graphics program, you may download a free program called Image Resizer at http://www.imageresizer.com

Richard Kopf
04-12-05, 02:06
I don't mean to be a pest or make myself look stupid, but I have the same problem as Swede. The instructions say:

Adding photos is easy.

1. Select the "Add New Report" link at the bottom of the screen.

2. Select the "Browse" button at the bottom of the "Add Report" screen.

3. Select the image file you want to upload from your hard drive.

4. Select the "Submit Message" button at the bottom of the dialog box.

These links/buttons are not to be found on my screens. Please tell me how or update the instructions as I am quite frustrated at not being able to show off my photos. Thanks again, anyone?

Hi RK,

Please read http://www.*************.info/forum/showthread.php?p=352205#post352205

Thanks,

Jackson

Capt JB
04-12-05, 04:22
thanks speed touch

here is a photo of a lady i met on my 1st night in bkk on this trip. i arrived around midnight and by the time i had cleared immigration, collected my bags, caught a cab to the jw marriott, took a shower and hit the street it was 2am. headed around the corner to the nana hotel. there were still quite a few girls in the parking lot when i entered the nana hotel.

figured i would have a few drinks to help wind down 19 hrs in the air. the hotel bar was still open and there were a number of ladies at the bar and sitting in the general area of the bar. i spotted on sitting on a couch in the bar area and went over and introduced myself to her. on is 42 yrs old and has a body that a 21 yr old would kill for. she is very gfe and spent the next 2 nights with me. she is not camera shy and looks very good.

i am trying to share some photos of her with you but keep getting the following when i try to attach a photo:
forbidden
you don't have permission to access /forum/newattachment.php on this server.

apache/2.0.46 (red hat) server at www.*************.info port 80

Capt JB
04-12-05, 04:31
Jackson,

I am unable to attach a photo. Get the following each time I try:
Forbidden

HELP

Crazy Swede
04-12-05, 08:50
Ah , finaly , same me :D 555555
cs//

Jackson,

I am unable to attach a photo. Get the following each time I try:
Forbidden

HELP

Hi,

Please read http://www.*************.info/forum/showthread.php?p=352205#post352205.

Thanks,

Jackson

JuiceSpike
04-12-05, 14:33
Ready and willing. Great attitude.

juice

Capt JB
04-13-05, 05:47
Really strange that I can post photos on the Virginia Board in the USA but can not post on this board. Real shame as I have many pics after 18 days in LOS. Keep getting the following.

You are not authorized to view this page

Cronin
04-13-05, 06:10
JB: You might try using a different Browser. I switched to Netscape from Safari and was able to post photos after several days of being forbidden.

Cronin

DropFrame
04-13-05, 06:47
This explains most Photo posting problems. I don't think Jackson has done this on the USA board so there are fewer problems there.

http://www.*************.info/forum/showpost.php?p=352205&postcount=30

Freeler
04-13-05, 15:43
Un forbidden,

Often, when changing internet explorers helps, completely deleting all cookies also helps and could be easier.

Killroy
04-13-05, 17:10
Guys I have tryed everything I can think of,still can't access the photos..

I'm not a computer freek,soo anyone who can help me.

Please read http://www.*************.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1901

Thanks,

Jackson

Speed Touch
04-13-05, 19:48
well after comments on the board i downloaded mozilla firefox and tried this to view photos - no good - enabled all cookies too. then i downloaded netscape 7.2. still no good.

i've given up on this, unlese someone else has got any ideas. glad to see the forum is back after the problems in jan and feb.

i too have some pics to post in the thai section!

speed touch

please read http://www.*************.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1901

thanks,

jackson

The Traveler
04-13-05, 20:53
I have no probs with uploading pics, see below.
It's only extremely slow.

BTW. I use Firefox.

Dog Day
04-14-05, 06:57
1000 Baht girl. SW from Foodland.

2000 baht girl. Gem from Nana.

Why i can not attach pictures. Said i have no permission to access/forum/new attachment. message from Apache/2.0.46 (red hat) server.

Thanks,

Jackson

Coma Boy
04-14-05, 13:05
Firefox is fucking excellent, since changing I have never looked back.

One of the many cool features is being able to open links, or photos, in tabs rather than opening a new web-browser each time.

If any of you are still using IE you should be ashamed, very ashamed.

Download it here: http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

Member #2001
04-14-05, 17:42
I prefer Opera to anything out there. It has the same features that Firefox has, plus much more. I have Firefox on my computer, but I use Opera much more. I gave up using IE long ago. Just my Opoinion

Sponsor74
04-14-05, 18:26
I prefer Opera to anything out there. It has the same features that Firefox has, plus much more. I have Firefox on my computer, but I use Opera much more. I gave up using IE long ago. Just my OpoinionIE? do you mean Internet Explorer? sorry but I am too stupid in these browser topics. How can I get Opera or Firebox? Prices?. Thanks in advance for your info and hope to see again the pictures in WSG with one of these browsers.

Crazy Swede
04-14-05, 23:32
Hi again!

Hope things worx better with Firefox then my old IE ;)

Pictures´yes .. been 3 trips to Thai , first a quickie about 2 weeks in year 2000, second time 2 month 2003-2004 and last trip , 2 month this year 2005 !

I try to post pictures from the begining so I can handle this my self!

1: Minutes after my first go with a Thai Lady in Pattaya , worked out just fine :D

2: A real "Doll" from some where Beach Road Pattaya!

3: Of cos´I had a bad crash on this lady , my first soapie girl Neung , we keept contact unt´ll 2003 but when i called her 1 month before i went there again the number had no user any more , typical me :(

4: Neung again , isn´t she sweet ? ;)

5: Neung with out make uP ... still a very sweet girl , what would the world be with out mobile phone´s ? :D

Choke Dee!

cs//

Crazy Swede
04-15-05, 00:17
1: Another pretty girl from Pattaya , Sah 23!

2: Sah take care you she said .. and i had to eat yoghart in the middle of the night :P

3: Okay , not much of a nude picture of Sah but this was my first trip and i didn´t have much experience with the beer , the girls and the camera at the same time ;)

4: Dont remember her name ,she came from some Bar in Soi 6 , i think she was my last go at my first trip!
She said´s some ting like this: I´t wasn´t much bigger then this :D *joking*

5: To day i don´t remember if the girl was up side down or if it was me ;)

cs//

MeatMan
04-15-05, 02:21
Swede,

Pretty ballsy putting your face on the WSG. That is all

Phuquer
04-15-05, 02:51
Crazyswede, you are new on this board. I would recommend that you remove your pic or at least edit out your face. It could cause you grief later if you don't. Protect yourself. Just my advice.

Capt JB
04-15-05, 05:12
Arrived in BKK at around 11:55PM on March 19. Was after 12:30 by the time I cleared immigration, got my bags & headed out to find a cab. Several other large flights had come in at the same time and there was a backup of people waiting for cabs. One promotor was trying to sell his cab service into Bangkok for 700bt and said there would be a wait of 30 - 45 min for a reg cab. Thanks to the forum I knew to go up to the 2nd floor to departures area and get a cab bringing someone to the airport. Got a cab in just a few min for 200bt to the JW Marriott.

Once at the hotel checked in, got a quick shower, changed clothes & hit the street. By now it was around 2am and all of the clubs ect were closed so I headed around the corner to the Nana Hotel and had a couple of drinks at their bar. There were quite a few girls in the parking lot and a dozen or so inside around the lobby bar.

Met On in the bar area, we had a drink or two and headed back to the Marriott. On is 42 and has the body a 20yr old would kill for. She is very GFE and I kept her for 2 nights. She was nothing less than great.

Coma Boy
04-15-05, 05:32
IE? do you mean Internet Explorer? sorry but I am too stupid in these browser topics. How can I get Opera or Firebox? Prices?. Thanks in advance for your info and hope to see again the pictures in WSG with one of these browsers.
Yes, IE is Internet Explorer; it fucking sucks!

Firefox and Opera are both free to download from their respective web-sites:

www.opera.com

www.mozilla.org/products/firefox

I use, and love, Firefox but as you'll see below Member #2001 prefers Opera.

As this is the photo-gallery, and we're all being geeky and chatting about web-browsers, I'd better post a photo.

CB.

Coma Boy
04-15-05, 05:40
Wow, now that is one hot older lady (or younger lady for you).

I've got a thing about older-chicks but a good one is hard to find- I've had some nasty suprises.

But yeah, yours looks likes like she knows how to have fun- I especially love her lingerie and heels.

CB.

Capt JB
04-15-05, 05:55
More photos of On

Capt JB
04-15-05, 06:08
Two more of On

Capt JB
04-15-05, 06:28
on march 21st traveler, speedtouch, and myself headed to pattaya in a large van speedtouch had located for the trip. traveler brought along a girl and kept her for a couple of days in pattaya.

speedtouch & i checked into the dynasty. my room was pretty much a plain jane room and i found an army of ants conducting a funeral for a dead cockroach. decided to relocate the next day even though the management offered me my own can of bug spray.

that night we went to several clubs and i ended up barfining the attached young lady (go go dancer) at superbaby go go. i forget her name but she was nothing special and after one pop i decided to convert her contract from long term to short term and sent her packing.

Capt JB
04-15-05, 06:49
After a night at the Dynasty I relocated to the Penthouse Hotel. Got a room with the sex swing, hot tub, balcony ect. Picked up the attached lady at a beer bar on Walking Street. She is 42 yrs old and seemed to enjoy the sex swing.

The Penthouse bed was as hard as a rock and there was so much junk in the room it was hard to move around. That night the ceiling leaked and I had a bug problem. The swimming pool looked like a swamp but the sex swing worked fine. Relocated to the Marriott the following morning.

Member #2001
04-15-05, 07:17
I mean internet explorer, it sucks. Thole browsers I mentioned are free on the interent, although opera has a cost if you want to get rid ov the banner in the upperright hand corner. Firefox is also free

Capt JB
04-15-05, 13:37
on wed, mar 23 traveler, speedtouch & myself visited a number of bars & go gos ending up on walking street. i met nong at hooty's where she is a dancer. ended up keeping her 3 days as attitude & preformance were good.
she raised a few eyes running around the marriott pool in her thongs.

Long91
04-15-05, 13:39
Wow Capt.

These slightly older women are very nice. You sure know how to fine the good ones. Love your reports, and might I say; " Love your women!"

Capt JB
04-15-05, 14:20
Tried to post 5 pics of Nong on last post but only 1 attached. Try again

Capt JB
04-15-05, 14:30
More Nong. Can't attach more than 2 at a time

Capt JB
04-15-05, 14:35
Nong in red thong

Capt JB
04-15-05, 14:46
More Nong, in Marriott pool

Soi 33
04-15-05, 15:33
She is a sweetheart!

I have many pics of her, won't let me attach them though! I met her in 2001 and kept her for a couple of days.

Great pics!

Cronin
04-15-05, 16:15
JB:

I had the same problem with multiple attachments not posting up. Finally figured out how to trick it into working. Try this routine:

1. When the "Manage Attachments" window comes up, it will give you 5 fields for attachments. Attach only one photo (not 5) and hit the upload button.

2. When that photo uploads, the "Manage Attachments" window will come up again with 4 empty fields and the 1 attached photo listed below. Don't close the window.

3. Attach another photo and hit the upload button again. When that one uploads the "Manage Attachments" appears again with 3 empty fields and the 2 photos listed below.

4. Continue step 2 and 3 until all 5 are uploaded. Then close the window, write the text and post.

My files are so large that sometimes I can't get all 5 loaded into the attachment window before the WSG server times out and drops the 1st photo. However you probably won't have that problem.

This upload routine is a pain in the neck, but the 5-up photo posts are better, they save page space and you don't have to think up so many captions. Hope it works for you.

Cronin

Capt JB
04-15-05, 23:21
Cronin,

Thanks for the tip.

A few more of Nong and I will move onto another lady

1Ball
04-16-05, 00:23
Cap JB, do you travel with the sexy outfits? it looks like the red shoes On is wearing have never touched pavement.............

Crazy Swede
04-16-05, 00:30
1: Booze , Girls and now Gambling, what a life and where will it end ?:D

2: Don´t remember her name. Sweet shy Isaan girl i met in a beer bar in BKK some where near Nana plaza , i think soi 4!

They use to love the remote for TV, this one loved the aircond remote , to cold loom maby ;)

3: Some tumbeling in bed for hot n´sexy pictures.

4: I't looks like I'm losing here.

5: Yes, apparently hehehe But i remember she was great in bed and stayed for one more the next morning! I remember i woke up "doing it" with the condom on , Good Boy! :D

cs//

Veterano
04-16-05, 00:30
Still getting this error message when I click on photos.

Veterano

Sponsor74
04-16-05, 08:30

VeteranoHi Veterano,

Me too and I really dont understand the message "The photo display links have been modified to open photos in a new browser window." (see on the top) if you found a solution please let me know and I will do the same with you.

Hi,

Thanks,

Jackson

Crazy Swede
04-16-05, 08:50
1: Here she is again , the beer bar girl .. not that bad really! To be honest i looked in to her bar even this year but i couldn´t see her! :(

2:From one of the Go Go ´s at Nana Plaza , you know the story , you walk there to look around , thai-people show you where to go very friendly and suddenly you end up some where you least expected! I got eye contact with this chick and a few more minutes i had her in my lap .. i never had the chance to finish my beer! Of we went to my room! No Name as usual!

3: This one wasn´t that hard to look sexy in front of the camera ;)

4: More sexy ..

5: Oh Lallah ! :D

cs

Crazy Swede
04-16-05, 09:27
1: Same GoGo chick again spreading her knee´s , after i came home and looked at this picture i wonder if she was my first PostOp-LadyBoy with out knowing anything , pussy looked weird! :D Mai Pen Rai!

2: Told her that smokin´was dangerous but she wouldn´t listen ;)

3: Isn´t it BBC in the background ?? :D

4: As i remember there was some ass rimming and heavy yerking off , wooiieeh!

5: Who can resist this ?? hahahaa Think i got away with 1000thb!

cs

ps. Having really big problems upload here *File contains no data* and i have to up load file´s maby 5-10 times before things are working :(

Hi,

Thanks,

Jackson

Sxer
04-16-05, 11:40

VeteranoI too am experiencing difficulty when trying to open photos getting an error message 'you son't have permission to access etc'

Can anyone advise what action I can take to overcome this problem?

Thank You

Hi,

Thanks,

Jackson

Capt JB
04-16-05, 18:35
This young lady who works at this bar was up on the bar dancing when a blonde showed up with her husband/boyfriend and just had to get in the action. She pulled off her slacks, stepped up onto a bar stool and then onto the bar and clothes started comming off. She was drunk as was her boyfriend who seemed to care less.

Capt JB
04-16-05, 19:14
Here is the blonde who joined in

Capt JB
04-16-05, 19:40
More of the blonde

Capt JB
04-17-05, 08:34
This young lady is a waitress at Hooty's on Walking Street. She was shy and would not allow any nude photos. Too bad.

Crazy Swede
04-17-05, 22:31
Hell, I all ready done this once but my computer hang when uploading yesterday :(

1: Sexy Kung from Pattaya , she worked RockHard at PattayaLand Soi2 before they changed name to Jupiter last Dec. I know a few chicks there and when i was there in Jan./Feb. this year for a visit she had left the buildning , sad but true , she was a funny girl both inside and out side my bed even if she said she was PomPoy! hahaha
1000thb loong time but well worth it!

2: TingTong Kung !

3: God i love this picture , here she is even more sexy :D

4: Some relaxing before "hard work" , hey there is that TV again hehehe

5: Yes i can see she was "pompoy" now :D

cs//

Speed Touch
04-17-05, 22:36
thanks to bono for explaining the problem. i've copied and pasted what he wrote below. the problem occurs if you are using norton anti virus. if you are then go into norton internet security - then options, internet security - click on the firewall tab and remove port 80 from the http port list.

i haven't tried posting photos yet becuase it's late over here...but i can view the photos. i assume posting is related to the same firewall issue.

speed touch

---bono's posting-----

how to fix the photo viewing problem

guys i have just followed the links to fix the photo viewing problems as some other member suggested on the board. this is probably becaues you are using norton anti virus. go click on norton, then firewall and then http. remove #80 and you should be good to go. i just did it myself and its working fine.if you have any questions pm me

Crazy Swede
04-17-05, 23:05
1: The place where i like to be :D

2: Not a bad view eighter!

3: Spread em´ .. awh , what a nice shave!

4: Seams like some one was sleeping here .. but not me ;)

5: Yes .. finaly after a hard nights work some sleep :)

cs//

Crazy Swede
04-17-05, 23:50
1: This was a real quite working at Honey a GoGo WalkingStreet/Pattaya! Of cos´no longer working there , wonder where they all go?

Can´t remember price but at least 1500thb for her , 500thb for bar fee and another 500thb for room at the GoGo! My advice is: Do not get hooked to any GoGo Girls .. it´s always expensive but some time well worth it!

The day i layed my hands on her she was "off" from work (that´s why the not so nice clothes) but of cos´ she accepted my invitation , who doesn´t want farang money ?? :D

2: Here she is all naked my little Isaan lady .. of cos´i forgot her name but i think she was about 23 at that time!

3: "Yes , look i have no fur" hahahaha

4: "My ass doesn´t have fur eighter" , just the way i like it ;)

5: "Oh no .. not a camera" ! Like she finaly understod ?!

cs//

Crazy Swede
04-18-05, 00:03
1: Close Up time ..

2: It´s not always easy to handle the digital camera, try to look at the screen with very bad light , ½ drunk and horney as hell hahaha

3: Awh, I'm in heaven. I could eat her 3 times a day, at least!

4: Same shit , diffrent angle!

5: Finnish work on the day off , not bad :D

cs//

Crazy Swede
04-18-05, 00:10
I use to show this picture to Thai women when they ask why farang men come to Thailand for sex and more with Thai ladies!

After they look at the picture they often say : Ooh , I see :D

Can you see the poor little thing on the left, she´s the only one who dared to stay on stage , all other went for a long break and i tock of with a sweetie!

cs//

Speed Touch
04-18-05, 21:42
so i can view pics. but can i post. i'll give it a go.

i'm sure you guys will appreciate this!

speed touch

Crazy Swede
04-18-05, 22:52
1: This girl might not be the most sexiest girl ever but i have spent a lot of time with her and never (this far) have i had so much fun , great sex and laughed so many times with any other girl like with this one!

She's a very skinny girl (this year she gained 2kg she said) not my type really but because of a missunderstanding we got togheter 5 years ago! I don´t regret that to day :)

Went to see her this year but she was "kind of busy" and we agreed to no boom boom this time (That i regret to day) but i hope i can go back in Sept. this year and make it up to both of us. Yes I'm kind of hooked to this girl from time to time there for , no name , no face , no nothing ;)

2: Here she is doing nothing accept laugh hehehe

Story about the bandage is I tryed to "buy" her for half price cos´she was "broken". It didn't work though :D

3: Yes you can say she´s enjoying it hehehe.

4: Did i tell you she was skinny?

5: Of course its not easy to shower with just one hand. She got help 1sec after this picture was taken ;)

cs//

Crazy Swede
04-18-05, 23:23
1: Nice view ... for both her and me !

2: Nice "box" to :D

3: Finished for to day , look look TV of cos´hahaha

4: Dancing if remember correctly!

5: The prefect mother of 2 , weré talking slim here ;)

cs//

Crazy Swede
04-18-05, 23:51
1: Russian Hooker .. hey i was eating when she came buy , she still give´s me the creaps when I see the picture!

2: Mixed Race , Thai/India makes a good "sexslave" for an early evenings short time .. barfine 200b and boom boom 500b :D

3: Cute cashier , never got in to her pants doe´ :(

4: My Motorcycle Mama , she took me home many times that year and i hold her so tight some times , she use to laugh as she seamed to like it ;) Perfect she did´t speak a word of english but she knew where i lived and what price i payed before so i had a hard time bargain hahaha

5: Free lancer i picked up with a terrible drunk taxidriver one night in Pattaya about 5AM .. "yes i do every thing with you" she said so i picked her up!

cs//

Crazy Swede
04-19-05, 00:02
1: Same FL as before, after we got in to the bed she didn´t want to do anything accept sleep :(

2: Tock a few pictures anyway and tryed to keep her awake!

3: Yes pls. , more of that , thank you :D

4: But after a few minutes she turned over and told me we could boom boom tomorrow , damned :(

5: So I kept shooting a few more shoot´s , nice tight ass ;)

cs//

DoomBringer321
04-19-05, 02:40
Like I´ve repeated several times on this site I´ve never had any problem viewing pictures but I sure have a difficult time loading them so here is a repost from Doctor skank hope that help you all in the Thai board.

Another browser

DB321:

I installed a second browser, Opera 7.54, and am now using it to post pics without problems. You can download Opera from the internet. It is a cool browser, since it is not a target for viruses etc. and is very stable.

Set Opera to identify itself as Opera and not as IE6.

If anybody has any other solution to this problem post on the the http://www.*************.info/forum/showthread.php?p=352250#post352205 so we all can figure the solution to posting pictures

Peace out.

Crazy Swede
04-19-05, 08:44
1: Nice footwork don't you think? ;)

2: Like Art and I think she´s awake now ! :)

3: Yes yes yes, now she is with me again!

4: And I'm ready for boom boom big time, wooieeeh :D

What happends next is a sad story. I got angry because from "doing every thing" to doing nothing is a big step for me and I was horney "NOW" at that time. So I told her to leave. Then she get mad as hell, put her clothes on, grabs my camera and went out throw the door screaming that she would send for the police and show them my "unlegal" pic´s in my camera. *sigh* Belive me, at 6am in the morning you only want boom boom and then fall a sleep and now every thing went wrong. I tryed to talk to her but she wouldn't listen. I went out in the corridore all naked and after a few minutes I ripped my camera out of her hand and went back to my room!

I heard her screaming in Thai for more then 10min. After I closed my door, at least i wasn't horney anymore. Hahaha.

Hotel staff smiled at me the next "morning" wondering if I had a great time last night. I said "yes" :D hahahaha

5: Rainy Day at Soi8. God I loved the rain that day.

cs

Yendor
04-19-05, 16:34
Great pics CS - thanks for sharing!

Y

Speed Touch
04-19-05, 19:36
Okay, let me try that again.

We do have a test posting section in the Admin section of the Forum. That way you don't have to junk-up the main forum with test messages.

Thanks,

Jackson

Crazy Swede
04-19-05, 20:07
Thanx Yendor,

I will try to do my very best to upload more pix even if it's hard some time, both looking, remember the sweetie´s and uploading ;)

cs//

Great pics CS - thanks for sharing!

Y

Long91
04-19-05, 21:04
Wow Crazyswede!

Nice pics! I would have been scared sh!tless when she started yelling about the Police. Probably would have erased all pics I had after getting my camera back.
Thanks for sharing. The spread Ass shots are soo great!

Stage Fright
04-19-05, 23:36
Does anybody know anything about the waitress with short hair at Bush Gardens? She's not a fox or anything, but if you're in Bangkok right now, can you go there and take a picture of her for a brother?

Crazy Swede
04-20-05, 00:10
1: Same day as Pattaya had rain all day I found a Beer Bar some where (Soi6-8)
and i had a few beer wondering what to do! (What is there to do in Pattaya? :D) Saw a girl in pink and tock a few pictures!

2: Same girl, pretty nice accept for her front teeth maby but who give´s a fcuk really as long they don´t harm you "little friend" ;)

3: Yes what to do in all that rain. Afternoon short time I suggested and she agreed to that , here she is having a Heineken , same lady beer, they do love those expensive import beer don´t they hahaha

4: Can't remember if it is before or after, but the way she's smiling it must have been after :D

5: Okay, no nude pictures and some time we have to respect that. Just look at us now. Sharing all over the world!

Here she is all dressed up again and i love that beautiful hair of her's!

Her name is Kung buy the way and as far as i remember she was pretty good in bed to!

Met her even this year , she works cashier now and have "become something" i belive! (or she?) We were suppose to meet later but after 3 of my very first Bloody Mary ever i got so drunk i forgot all about her!

Yes I was hungry and had 3 of those Mary´s + some whiskey and a few Bacardi to swallow the tomato juice down :D

She called a few days ago and asked where i went and after a few excuse's i told her i might buy a house in Pattaya in the near future (silly of me) , she said nothing for a moment but then she said : Awh, I want to meet you next time, go with you. I will do every thing with you!

See, I found a life time "friend" again ;)

cs

Fly Guy II
04-20-05, 00:29
Crazyswede,

Great photo set...Keeep them coming. You da crazyswede mannnn!

F G II

Crazy Swede
04-20-05, 09:09
Hi Long91 and Fly Guy II , Many thanx !

To be honest i changed memory card real fast :D

cs//

Wow Crazyswede!

Nice pics! I would have been scared sh!tless when she started yelling about the Police. Probably would have erased all pics I had after getting my camera back.
Thanks for sharing. The spread Ass shots are soo great!

Crazy Swede
04-20-05, 22:12
1: Thought i would upload more pics´of my "all time favorite" , No Name No Face ;) Here she is drinking lady beer and look look TV , still got the bandage after her motobike accident! Skinny ?? Yes hahaha

2: Yes I use to ride my bike at home. She finds some of my outfit and gets more then happy , isn´t she sweet and funny hahaha.

3: Love that smile :D

4: I would love to have that chick on the back of my bike one day!

5: Sexy and Prowed Of It ;)

cs//

Rolyshark
04-20-05, 23:29
Nice pics Cs,thanks for sharing.

The photos of Kung were taken at Shark Bar on soi 8.

Duniawala
04-21-05, 04:52
Does anybody know anything about the waitress with short hair at Bush Gardens? She's not a fox or anything, but if you're in Bangkok right now, can you go there and take a picture of her for a brother?

Which one. Do you have a name. There is quite a few with short hair.

Crazy Swede
04-21-05, 09:15
Thanx for info. Rolyshark I kind of mess up those soi´s in my head by natural corses :D

I will try to post more pic´s as soon as possible!

cs//

Nice pics Cs,thanks for sharing.

The photos of Kung were taken at Shark Bar on soi 8.

Crazy Swede
04-21-05, 09:37
1: Same favorite girl again , that´s why No Name & No Face!
Wonder why she went so long time to the toilet and gue´s what? .. i caught her in the act of "steeling" SangSom hahaha :D

2: Even some coke when i got back the second time! ;)

3: She can even blow smoke .. not just me hehee

4: No big tit´s but a big smile .. in this case a good compensation , almost happy every time i met her and very funny to be with! A great girl!

5: Finaly we got to business , hey i think she look´s like a little spider here hahaha :D

cs//

Crazy Swede
04-21-05, 10:56
1: Seams like she´s ready to play :D

2: Yiiiieeeeehaaa! It was a good ride as always with her ;)

3: Shower before and shower after, with every customer. I wonder how many times a day these girls shower?

4: Nice box Grrrrr :D

5: Finnish work 11AM , Babye Baby , see you next time!

Ah god i miss her some time ;)

cs//

X Man
04-21-05, 15:30
Crazyswede,

Great photos. I love the skinny one. I like 'em a bit anorexic.

Phuquer
04-21-05, 16:51
Crazyswede, thanks for posting the pics. You look like you had a great time. I wouldn't mind hanging out with you one day. LOS is all about having fun and enjoying yourself. You seem to have a great attitude. Keep posting, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your chicks. :)

Crazy Swede
04-21-05, 17:55
Thanx "phuquer"

Yes I have alot of fun in LOS that's the least I can say :D

Will try to upload the rest of my 2003-2004 Tour Pictures and then digg in to my 2005 folder hehehe ;)

Did I tell you guy's I'm going again in Sept. for a month only? Got to get another camera doe, these pix I took with my "old" camera. The new one spoiled many picures for me in Jan.-March 2005, some very blury :(

But we live and learn, right?

cs//

Crazyswede, thanks for posting the pics. You look like you had a great time. I wouldn't mind hanging out with you one day. LOS is all about having fun and enjoying yourself. You seem to have a great attitude. Keep posting, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your chicks. :)

Crazy Swede
04-21-05, 18:29
1: At Sabai Room in Pattaya I met this girl ,forgot name, I thought they closed "The Room" at 2AM when I got there at midnight , never asked , I had 2 great hours of boom boom and soapie massage for 1500thb , 1700thb this year! (where is the world ending?) :(

She spoke very good english , treated me very well and I must say I was really enjoying my self! In the end of the massage/boom session she asked me if I wanted to go with her for a beer or two!

I said yes of cos´but we couldn´t walk out togheter she said cos´her boss would kill her ! Wow , fine .. she asked ME out :D

When finnish at 2AM the whole Sabai Room was closed. They closed at 1AM hehehe Great service!

I went out true the main entrance and she sneaked out the back door!

When I finaly found her out side she was a totaly diffrent person, it seamed like she had forgot english, couldn't look me in the eye , i bought her some food and tryed to talk futher with her, but no chance. She was ting tong to much to much. After a few minutes I "dumped" her! Probably she tock some drugs when she went out the back door , sad but true :(

2: Soapie Girl!

3: Same Soapie!

4: Beer Bar Girl ½ Thai ½ American , she told me she was same same me , have dick. Hahhaa i never belived her ;) Standard boom boom 500thb!

5: A classic: Red Point Bar Pattaya with all there great girls!

cs//

Sponsor74
04-21-05, 18:49
I too am experiencing difficulty when trying to open photos getting an error message 'you son't have permission to access etc'

Can anyone advise what action I can take to overcome this problem?

Thank You

Hi,

Thanks,

JacksonHi guys,

First of all I want to say that I am very stupid in IT topics. As I wrote here before, I was having these problems trying to view the pictures, but now good news! I realized that I don’t have installed “Java”, then went to www.java.com and downloaded it (gratis) and NOW I enjoy viewing the nice pictures. If this help, please try but I repeat I am not sure if this Java was the reason of my problems, I can only tell you guys that now I have no problem and hope you too

Crazy Swede
04-21-05, 19:24
1: The cheapest aGoGo girl i tock home ever ... she worked at ClassRoom and was very cute and nice to talk to , you could even say sexy! Sorry but we didn´t agree much about the rules in bed , what to do , how to do it etc. so after trying my "very best" to understand her i throwed her out :( It´s always good to sort those things out before you go to bed with them i gue´s !

2: Havn´t been here for very long but as far i understand LB´s not the favorite subject at this forum , anyway , here is 2 but with there clothes on ;)

3: In some profecions you need a early start if you want to be one of the best :D

4:Can you really tell? Yes another LB !

5: This lady work cachier this year at Honey AGoGo Walking Street/Pattaya , maby she miss work on stage and have customers cos´this year she went with her friend and me for free :D

cs//

Capslock Boy
04-21-05, 21:13
Fina bilder ! Man blir sugen att åka !

Keep up the good work!

Buggsy61
04-21-05, 21:21
Some awesome stuff there pal - you put the rest of us to shame but you can keep the skinny one - not my type at all.

Your'e a real Pattaya veteran and no mistake - must be the guy who comes in at 4am and wakes everyone banging doors and squabbling with his catch for the night. By that time I have done the business 3hours ago and am snuggled up with mine.

Keep it up big man you only live once.

Crazy Swede
04-22-05, 00:06
1: Last serie of "No Name & No Face" , she´s pretty cool here right ? ;)

2: 2 Cutie´s at the same time , i wish you guys´could see her eye´s *sight*

3: Girls at work :D

4: Street food ain´t that bad after all !

5: Same big smile as always :D

cs//

Crazy Swede
04-22-05, 00:44
1: Same big smile as before!

2: ... again ;)

3: Here i got her to "work" a little extra ,food and Booze make´s anyone smile! :D

4: Skinny small and tight *sigh*

5: One of the final picture´s of her and the last pic from 2003-2004 Tour , she looks alittle sad really , we never knew if we would ever meet again ... but we did this year :D

cs//

Frankypanky
04-22-05, 16:27
Thank you for sharing!

With all respect, you like skinny girls!! But everyone has his own preferences, don't they?? I like them a bit bigger...Well, at least you had a lot of FUN, that's most important.

I Went to Pattaya in 2004 and working very hard now to come back again this year.

Thanks again.

Crazy Swede
04-22-05, 17:44
Oh , Thanx "Sumimazen" !

Yes there was alot of pic´s of "the skinny one" I admint it :D

Sorry but i had a "small crash" on her but to be honest , the first time i saw her i thought: wow .. what a skinny girl. I wonder if I'm abel to go with a skinny girl like that one!

Then there was a missunderstanding , the waitress was on her way with my beer , and i saw from a distance that she was going to give me wrong label of beer! I started to point rigth a cross the go go bar and wave with my hands to get her attention , i did but i even got this skinny go go chicks attention and she came to my table :D hahaha

I told her about the misstake and she looked kind of sorry and foolish and went back to the Dancing floor! After a few minutes i told her to come back to sit with me for a chat! She did and as i said before , i never have had so much fun with any woman like i did with her!

End Of Story ... maby ;)

cs//

Thank you for sharing!

With all respect, you like skinny girls!! But everyone has his own preferences, don't they?? I like them a bit bigger...Well, at least you had a lot of FUN, that's most important.

I Went to Pattaya in 2004 and working very hard now to come back again this year.

Thanks again.

Crazy Swede
04-22-05, 17:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post reports in any language other than English.. Thanks!

Crazy Swede
04-22-05, 17:56
Thanx Buggsy!

Yes I agree she´s damned skinny but she has something "special" (at least for me) that´s not easy to show here and I'm not that good in english so I can not explain it for you guys eighter ;)

Did i tell you guy´s she told me she gained 2 kilos´this year? Hahaha

More pix to come , i have the 2005 folder un-touched and i go back 30 days in sept. as well hehehe

cs//

Some awesome stuff there pal - you put the rest of us to shame but you can keep the skinny one - not my type at all.

Your'e a real Pattaya veteran and no mistake - must be the guy who comes in at 4am and wakes everyone banging doors and squabbling with his catch for the night. By that time I have done the business 3hours ago and am snuggled up with mine.

Keep it up big man you only live once.

Speed Touch
04-22-05, 19:31
right, i've done a test and it worked, so i hope this works on the main forum.

fist pic is 'm' in the morning. took this one in 2004. couldn't find her again during me recent visit.

second pic is tik - taken during my recent visit to pattaya.

speed touch

Daddy Lows
04-22-05, 20:10
Crazyswede,

Dude, rock on. Skiny chicks and all. You do look a lot crazy though. Sort of like Thor crossed with that Lars guy from Metallica and probably with a bit of Loki. Great photos.

Peace

Long91
04-22-05, 21:22
CrazySwede,

Absolutely Fantastic Pic reports. Your reports are the next best thing to being there Man. I can't wait till november. I Know what you mean not originally looking for a slim girl and running into one that just has the greatest personality. Full af positivity, Fun and Laughter. I can see it in her smile. Great find Man! Thanks again for sharing! Good luck Man. All the Best.

Crazy Swede
04-22-05, 23:45
WoW, thanx Daddy and every body else!

I didn´t think so many BM´s would like my pic´s as much as you guys´seam to do :D
I will have a short "break" and post my 2005 pics´a little later , give room for other members pictures to hehehe

Thanx Again!

cs//

Crazyswede,

Dude, rock on. Skiny chicks and all. You do look a lot crazy though. Sort of like Thor crossed with that Lars guy from Metallica and probably with a bit of Loki. Great photos.

Peace

Speed Touch
04-23-05, 17:24
some more pics from pattaya.

1. pic of tik - same chick i posted yesterday
2. another pic of tik
3. tik again, what a pair! she said she was fat when she was young and then lost a bit of weight, hence she has a great rack.
4. pic of a freelancer.

speed touch

crazyswede. thanks for giving us some room :-)

Gray Malkin
04-24-05, 01:49
Hi everybody again,

Before I could not post the pictures I loaded. I installed "Java" and now I can.

I would like to know more about these lady's. They all work in 2003/2004 in Pattaya. Does anybody have more information about them? Like where they work now, or better yet maybe you have some phone number or email. Because my mobile crashed and I lost the numbers.

Aom I met in Pattaya working at a beerbar at soi 7, I think she not work there, because from what I heard that she was fighting with a lady from another bar and that lady has friends from the "mafia" and she fled.

On is a free lancer, met her at T disco only once. Picture not from me.

Sally I met when I was walking to my hotel very mau. Picture not from me.
Ging I met at Royal Garden Plaza.

Thanks

Gray

Gray Malkin
04-24-05, 02:05
I met this lady at the beach on "Loy Kratong" day. she is funny, great smile and the biggest boobs i have seen in pattaya. The pic is taken from an mobile sorry about the quality. anybody has met some lady with boobs as big as hers if so. Can you tell me where. I just like big boobs

Thanks

Gray

Domino
04-24-05, 11:49
Where does that moo cow graze? She might be useful for a few cups full. Do you milk her manually or have you a machine to do it? I could do things with those churns.

Coma Boy
04-24-05, 12:52
I just like big boobs
Now, here are some big boobs on a young, slim chick.

A perfect combination.

Met this little hotty on the BTS.

Coma.

Coma Boy
04-24-05, 12:58
And one more of the same chick.

Not a particularly great photo but couldn't add to the last post for some reason. And it provides a slightly different angle for you titty-fans to visually measure her by.

CB.

Nuphit
04-24-05, 20:21
All four girls on your pictures can been seen on a porn site called www.pattayathumbs.com so you can imagin that I have my doubts.

Re-posting of copyrighted material from other websites by anyone other than the original author is prohibited by the Forum Photo Guidelines and will result in the immediate loss of membership by the perpetrator.

Please use the "Report this post to a moderator" to advise me of any photographs that you suspect were copied from another website. Please include a link to the photograph on the other website in your report. Thank You!

Tonsil Basher
04-25-05, 05:10
Wow! Nice pics. Do you happen to have a site called "Streetmeat Asia?" I've seen those photos there.

Hi everybody again,

Before I could not post the pictures I loaded. I installed "Java" and now I can.

I would like to know more about these lady's. They all work in 2003/2004 in Pattaya. Does anybody have more information about them? Like where they work now, or better yet maybe you have some phone number or email. Because my mobile crashed and I lost the numbers.

Aom I met in Pattaya working at a beerbar at soi 7, I think she not work there, because from what I heard that she was fighting with a lady from another bar and that lady has friends from the "mafia" and she fled.

On is a free lancer, met her at T disco only once. Picture not from me.

Sally I met when I was walking to my hotel very mau. Picture not from me.
Ging I met at Royal Garden Plaza.

Thanks

Gray

Gray Malkin
04-25-05, 18:15
Like I said before 2 pictures are not from me. Yes I did use the pictures from the site, and yes they do fuck the lady I also have fucked. What can i do they where great in bed and like to fuck them again. The lady's, I mean.

I have had a lot of ladies in Thailand (like many of you also) and no, I not take pictures of them all because I was too horny to think about "oh wait let me get my camera"

Look at the first picture. I am the one on the right. And look at the picture before.

I am sorry I did not read the guideline first about this: " Re-posting of copyrighted material from other websites by anyone other than the original author is prohibited by the Forum Photo Guidelines and will result in the immediate loss of membership by the perpetrator.

Please use the "Report this post to a moderator" to advise me of any photographs that you suspect were copied from another website. Please include a link to the photograph on the other website in your report. Thank You"

So if I have to be suspended from here then let it be so. My own fault.

Gray Malkin
04-25-05, 20:03
Hi again,

Out= from left to right.

Aom, a thai lady and me.

One is on the bed, writing something personel for me.

Me standing with Ging.

The picture on "Loy Kratong" on the left is the lady with the big boobs.

And the lady in front of the mirror, I think that it is Salee.

I'm with Stupid
04-26-05, 05:25
I doubt he owns the site. All he did was take this picture
http://streetmeatasia.com/post4/g/673.sally/pics/sally96360.jpg
and crop the photo to remove the owners logo.

Re-posting of copyrighted material from other websites by anyone other than the original author is prohibited by the Forum Photo Guidelines and will result in the immediate loss of membership by the perpetrator.

Please use the "Report this post to a moderator" to advise me of any photographs that you suspect were copied from another website. Please include a link to the photograph on the other website in your report. Thank You!

Joe Zop
04-26-05, 14:58
graymalkin, we all understand that a lot of these ladies may appear on other sites since they're in the business of making money, but the basic rule is that if you didn't take the picture, don't post it. More than just for copyright reasons it's so that folks here can be assured they're seeing pictures taken by people whose information they can trust, and someone else's pictures don't provide that. Anyone can claim, yeah, I've been with this one on this site (or this or that porn star/actress/etc. as has been done at various times) and while it may be true it may also be bull. Having a personal photo provides more assurance.

It's understandable that you focus more on boinking the lady than on snapping photos, but in that case I suggest you simply post text field reports, which are always welcome, and let it go at that -- the specifics of where someone is found, what they paid, what kind of attitude she had and so on, are often more useful to mongers than is a photo.

Since you admit what you did I hardly think you need suspension -- everyone makes mistakes -- just learn and move forward.

Duniawala
04-26-05, 18:19
Graymalkin

It is not important to put photos on the site to get any acceptance from the board. Thank you for your honesty and I don't think you deseve any suspension. As JZ said, field reports (FR) are most welcomed. If you have any pics to go with it, it is great. Otherwise don't sweat it.

Welcome to LOS.

Duni

I'm with Stupid
04-27-05, 00:08
Graymalkin,

I did not think to add to my post until I had sent it but my thought was that you were just looking for the girls, for whatever reason, and not trying to fool anyone. No blood, no foul.

Marteau
04-27-05, 15:20
we have the same taste, speed touch.

Ken Orvik
04-27-05, 22:45
Why isnt it more beutiful ladies in these photo reports. There are so many of them in Thailand. Dont you guys have any sense of quality.Is the only thing important to you if you pay 300 or 500 bath for sex. If that is so, you should not post pics of it. I have not seen a decent looking woman here since the pics of NA went trough this site. Here is one I met just last week in Pattaya. Real beutiful, and very nice to be with.

Speed Touch
04-28-05, 01:35
marteau, we don't have the same taste, i stayed in a different hotel :-)

nice pic, for your first post - looks like you got her before i did. maybe i'll change my handle to slow touch!

speed touch

Coma Boy
04-28-05, 06:24
Why isnt it more beutiful ladies in these photo reports. There are so many of them in Thaland. Dont you guys have any sense of quality.I can only speak for myself, but the hotter the girl the less likely I am to bring the camera out.

Anyway, seeing photos of ugly chicks is just as entertaining, plus it reflects the reality of P4P girls in Thailand; most are, in fact, not beautiful.

Now, before criticising others, how about taking some real photos of your Pattaya chick (and working on your spelling and grammar).

Marteau
04-28-05, 06:50
marteau, we don't have the same taste, i stayed in a different hotel :-)

nice pic, for your first post - looks like you got her before i did. maybe i'll change my handle to slow touch!

speed touchdon't change anything ;-)

Tonsil Basher
04-28-05, 10:55
Is that beautiful? I've seen better. Take that posting off this board.

Save your money for English language classes and new glasses. Let those who enjoy doing what they best enjoy doing do it with whoever is beautiful to them.

Why isnt it more beutiful ladies in these photo reports. There are so many of them in Thailand. Dont you guys have any sense of quality.Is the only thing important to you if you pay 300 or 500 bath for sex. If that is so, you should not post pics of it. I have not seen a decent looking woman here since the pics of NA went trough this site. Here is one I met just last week in Pattaya. Real beutiful, and very nice to be with.

Mynameissue
04-28-05, 13:57
This board is for posting pictures of women. Credits due to Ken Orvik, she is very pretty and the best I have seen in a while on here.

Ken Orvik
04-28-05, 23:31
I am really sorry if I affended someone, but I really like to look this page every day, and all I can see is some sorry looking bar girls. I was thinking we all joined this forum to get some kick out of it, and when I see most of the pictures, I am happy I was not there at the moment. Not misunderstand me, I love to see women, but please be more selective about them. A pussy aint a pussy if its placed on a pig. (of course this is my own opinion again.)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE! (actually I am happy as long as there is something going on on this page)

Here are some more natural pics of the babe from Pattaya.

Hope you all like it.

Coma Boy
04-29-05, 19:03
Now, this is how I like girls to pose for my camera.

She knows what I want to see.

CB.

Coma Boy
04-29-05, 19:51
Same little girl, same little pussy.

CB.

JuiceSpike
04-30-05, 17:49
I met her online a week ago... she is sweet and puts on a good show...

juice

JuiceSpike
04-30-05, 17:57
Met her online a week ago...she is from BKK, 27 and available...:D

juice

Crazy Swede
05-02-05, 12:31
Yes I'm back.

8 degree´s and rain outside here in Sweden to day so to cheer up I was looking at my latest thai pictures and thought I share some with you!

1. Picked her up at the parking lot outside Nana Plaza my first night in BKK January 15 this year! Pick me pick me. I go with you for 500thb she said. I gave her 1000thb anyway after all she was tight, nice and stayed all night :D

2. My friend told me she looked like an undeveloped 14 year old , maby he was right ;)

3. The problem of "shooting straight". pictures I mean hahaha.

4. Yes it´s a new Swedish Condom. Very thin, you can't even tell if your wearing it or not :( (Stupid, Yes I know)

5. Pretty cute for an undeveloped 14 year old I must say!

1000thb in her purse and of she went, never saw her again that week!

cs

Crazy Swede
05-02-05, 13:22
1. Don't ask me why but the day after I ended up with this "older model" of a BG, to shy, no good in bed and as I remember I could't even get half of my dick in. :(

2. I could have brought this (not so good looking okay) crazy beer bar bltch back home, she seamed very intresting , trying to show her boobs and every thing hehehe ;) Maby get back there in September to check things out!

3. Another "pick me pick me" picture!

4. At least i had one desent blow job that night , 40thb :D

5. This must be the morning after we had a bad fcuk and she wanted to make things up to me. I give you massage she said and i let her. Fell a sleep and woke up while my back was burning. She used "Counter Pain" all over my body, not that nice at the moment but I can laugh at it now, hahaha.

cs//

Crazy Swede
05-02-05, 17:21
1. Caught her on her way from work , she was already dressed and had just left the building! We went back inside for a chat and some kissin´and huging :D

2. I'm in Heaven hahaha
Yes , my "friend" also have a "friend" ;)

3. I might take them both to my room next time even if the "friend" has an english b/f nowadays! She's been around seans the begining and i like her alot to, but only as a "friend" of cos ´ :D

4. Yes it will be fine to wake up with those two pretty face´s in Sept. I gue´s hehehe

5. Hey Teelak , why look so serious?

cs//

Crazy Swede
05-02-05, 17:58
1. The show must go on . She is just crazy about dancing!

2. Hey look Teelak, I gained 2 kilo seans last year, you like? Hmm, I didn't noticed then but I can see on my pictures that she actually has some thing under her shirt this year :D Another kilo or two in September? Hahaha

3. As you can see they are absolutely crazy at this GoGo Bar, and it seams like it´s okay for me to take picture´s when I'm there, at least on "my girls" ;)

4. So to some thing pathetic , a drunk farang on the dance floor, sorry but they thought i could need some warming up before bedtime!

5. And it got very hot sort of speak, I bar fined "The Skinny one" and went home!
Sorry there will be no nudie pics of her this time. We had along night's chat about "every thing" seans we been apart for more then a year!

She stayed the night and left in the afternoon , we both agreed on seeing each other more while i was in Thai ! Sad thing is many things happends in 8 weeks and we never met again , she was "kind of busy" and so was I!

Will try to see her again in September this year , spend a couple of 1000b on her and see if we can arenge some thing in the future. It's crazy, I know that, but I like her alot even if she is just "The Skinny One" ;)

CS

Crazy Swede
05-04-05, 11:15
1: With a firm grip, me on some breasts and my friend on some waist, looked like Mama-san to me!

2: Tricked again. There was not much breast under that shirt as usual. I don´t mind really, she was a nice girl named Jan, worked in a bar on Walking St., think 1000b LT , performance. Good but not great.

3: My own 41 birthday present, a Soapie girl from Sabai Room in Pattaya, smart, funny but a little shy maby, forgot name of because she looks happy even after 1½ hour with me on the floor.

4: My "friends" 41st birthday present to me the same night. God I hated him that night. I didn't understand why that old mum was staring and drolling at me and tryed to get in to my pants! My friend had sent me SMS all night even at the soapie and told me Jan was waiting for me. Yes he was so drunk he didn't see the difference I suppose! I didn't know if I should laugh or cry really as Sean on picture. Worse thing was every thing was payed for and she followed me back to my room! No, I did not deliver.

5: Horney bitches in every corner in Pattaya. Here is a very young one, at least her face I covered here.

cs//

Crazy Swede
05-04-05, 12:24
They come from every where and when you least expect it!

This is a 25 year old TG I met in Pattaya last trip, she looked very cute and innocent but also very sad! I have to go back and check up on her was my first thought when I passed her down at Beach Rd.

I tock her with me to a bar. All the BG´s looked more then happy, who was she? I asked her what to drink and she said Orange Juice (?) We chat for an hour or so, she had no where to stay cos´of a fight with her room mate, I told her she could stay at my place and she said yes but no boom boom (?)

I told her that it was okay (I already had my fun that night) gave her a bundle of rose´s and she started to cry (?) I payed for us in the bar and went of to my loom!

Now strange things started to happend. It was like the cleaning lady had gone mad. I couldn't find anything anymore in my room. If I put a bottle of whiskey beside my bed it was gone the next minute, I couldn't find my clothes. They were wet because some one had washed them for me!

Things looked great even if couldn't find much of my stuff: D

This goes on for a couple of days and one morning my new room mate said´s to me: You can boom boom if you like: D hahaha

So I do boom boom, not the best of sex I ever had. It was kind of bad to but I liked her in some strange way!

We stay togheter for a week at Kho Chang, not much sex but I needed a rest anyway and she was caring and good company!

We met for 2 diffrent periods during my stay in Thai and second time she had approved (wrong word? sorry) in many ways, even in bed! Strange thing is she tells me I can go short time if I like as long as I take care of my self, this subject usually come's up when she has to go see baby in Bangkok!

She is not a Bg or a working girl, at least she havn't been in the business for long, I mean she can't serve me a beer because I will have beer all over the table and her performance in bed is/was more then awfull!

We keep in touch and some time I think I will try to be serious with her next time I see her, haven't decided yet

cs

Crazy Swede
05-04-05, 12:46
so, when "teelak" is in bangkok i have to take my chance's, right?

1. this is su and she's working in agogo on walking st. she tells me she's 25 but i don't belive her hehehe met her 3 trips and never tock her home before so i thought now is the time.

2. last year she had blond hair and that makes me crazy on a tg so i was alittle bit disapointed this year but not for long.

3. nice litte ass but alot of old and bad tattos!

4: she's a pro for sure, doe's anything you ask for and if you don't ask she ask's you hahaha we had many good times'togheter at her gogo before and i hope we will in the future, yes you can say i like hookers: ) once a year i use to "perform" with her and friends on stage, do some pussy licking and stuff, my friend laughed so he nearly [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)'d his pant's, the us marine wasnt'to happy about it.

5: did i tell you she had a nice ass?

cs

Crazy Swede
05-04-05, 14:10
1. 1-2-3 Heep! Yes she's an Artist hahaha.

2. Yeah, cover your face "Teelak", no one will ever know.

3. Now for another trick.

4. Taaadaaah! Sorry my cam was to slow for the "blow out". or did my cam come to early. or was it me?

5. Nice view but I don't think I was the first one around here.

cs//

Crazy Swede
05-04-05, 14:36
1. Yes I know its suppose to be an opening there some where, but right there? : )

2. Charging 1-2-Call, they sure know what to use there money at but if they want to call you they just call for a second and then hang up! Of cos'we are so stupid we call back to see what they want hahaha

3. Su finnish work for to night, well spent money for me? Awh. yes I think so even if it cost's alot, barfine 1000b. Su Short time 1000b. + some food and something to drink for her at my room, hmm gue's I payed her phonecard to, about 2500b for 4-5 hours of really good fun and boom boom, after all she is my "friend" to; )

4. One last Sexy pic "Teelak"! (God she looks fat in those pants, side view)

5. Awwh, looks like good Wife Material to me I told her. she nearly blushed: D

Crazy Swede

Crazy Swede
05-04-05, 15:17
While my strange so called tg/f went to Bangkok and left me in Pattaya I had this Beautiful Young Lady! *sigh* Beside Su of course.

1. Can't cover her eye's up. she's to beautiful sorry Nee (I belive her name was Nee)

2. Pretty Pretty

3. Yes. We stoped for a chat and something to drink I belive, isn't she sweet

4. Oh, Hi Baby. No she sees me.

5. This is as far as it goe's. no more cam: (But I respect that. many of them will do something completly diffrent next year or month, she looked very nice even after my cam went away, I can tell you that: D A little shy maby but many of the younger girls are, at least if they havn't been working with dirty farang for to long.

Crazy Swede

The Traveler
05-06-05, 20:22
Time for some student pics

The Traveler
05-06-05, 20:41
and another one

NoCBJ4Me
05-06-05, 21:45
Here's a GoGo girl from Nana with great tits! Can't remember what the name of the GoGo but I think it was on the second floor near the elevator.

Here is a 19 y.o. 165cm, 47 kg GoGo Girl, not gorgeous but great attitude, good BBBJ, and tight. I short timed her to the rooms in Nana and she wasn't in a rush - stayed with her about 2 hrs. If I wasn't flying out a few hours later I would have taken her LT.

(My camera batteries were going dead so I wasn't able to use the flash after taking one photo)

Happy Hunting

NoCBJ4Me
05-06-05, 22:09
Here's another shot showing those perfect natural tits!

Sorry for the picture quality but with batteries running low I was lucky to get these.

Happy Hunting!

The Traveler
05-07-05, 07:35
Nocbj4me,

speaking of tits, what do you think about this small selection ?

The Traveler
05-07-05, 23:20
Some people were talking about how to meet girls on the net. Someone wrote a nice guideline too.

Here a few examples what can be found on the net. Some girls likes to express themselves over the web :)

The Traveler
05-08-05, 00:10
a few more expressive girls.

BTW, I use Yahoo and MSN because most girls use it too.

Dog Day
05-09-05, 13:01
See the difference between a 1000 BHT and 2000 BHT girl. No nudies though.

NoCBJ4Me
05-09-05, 19:06
Hey Traveler,

Here's a nice titty shot of a Pattaya Superbaby Girl. It's the only pic she would allow.

I've been getting a lot of girls that won't allow photos at all!

Great tits huh?

Keep those pics coming guys!

Happy hunting!

Capt JB
05-10-05, 05:27
Not too many worthwhile things come out of visits to the Beer Garden on Soi 7 in BKK but this lady was the exception. I met her on my trip to BKK in September of 2004.

Capt JB
05-10-05, 05:36
Another look at my Beer Garden gal

Capt JB
05-10-05, 05:59
Met this beauty in the lobby of the Nana Hotel. Kept her for 4 days until I left. She was 1st class

Capt JB
05-10-05, 06:07
Lorenzo,

Age really depends on how old you are. I just turned 64 so gals in their 30's are young chics as far as I am concerned. To give credit where credit is due those over 30 seem to try harder and do a better job than many of the younger ones. One of the best I have ever had was 42 yrs old and I posted a number of pics of her on this thread.

Capt JB
05-10-05, 06:11
Lorenzo,

I picked up the Beer Garden girl at 11:30 in the morning. She had a great attitude and worked hard to make me happy but I agree, the gal from the Nana Lobby is probably one of the best I have ever had in all respects.

Coma Boy
05-10-05, 07:42
Another sweaty Sukhumvit session.

CB.

Crazy Swede
05-10-05, 09:44
Met this lady and her friends in the back of the Bath Bus in Pattaya!

There was very little room, just for one more and when they steped up I told them they could sit on my knee, I was joking!

The lady grabbed my hand (left one pic no1) sat beside me 5 minutes and then we had desided we go and have a beer togheter! Some do really move fast :)

1. Thank God i got hoocked up with the left one 5555.

2. No Lie, this is not more then 1 hour after we first met, and I use to stay down in Jomtien ;)

She has her nose in my "snusdosa". Wonderful tobaco!

3. "Hey don´t take pictures of my mobile phone", or was it her small breast she was hiding? hahaha

4. Will not tell you her name but she and friends told us they worked at a Guesthouse some where on "The Hill" in Pattaya , this particular one was 29 and came from UdonThani ! She was more then crazy in bed and after 4 nights i had run out of power .. 01:00Am boom boom 04:00Am boom boom and some time between 06:00-07:00Am

Me old man hahaha :)

5. Here she is posing out side a Tatto studio!

By the way, she calls some time and lately I kind of miss her, so yesterday I started to arrange for her to come to see me and Swedish summer. I'll guess that means more pictures of her, more nude :D

cs

JuiceSpike
05-10-05, 13:04
She loves to chat about rough sex and promises me to be a "good girl" when I meet her...:p

Thanks for the many PMs but I will not make her info available and besides she is too pretty for many of you...:eek:

juice

Crazy Swede
05-10-05, 16:59
1: Bar girl from CM near night markret. I forgot name, 200b barfine, 500ST/1000LT, idea was LT but I thought 500b was enough for her so-so treatment, so after 2-3 hours she had to leave my room! At this point I had been for more then 6 weeks in Thailand and started to get a little nosie about thing :D

2: A little Burmese hottie i met several times in CM.

"Buy from me buy from me" Started to think she probably had more things then armrings and stupid hats´to sell to me :D

One time even her friend came to me and give me a kiss from her friend ( the Burmese chick) , I didn't understand much hehehe

3: So the night after I thought I'd give it a try. Guess if I was surprised when I got her out of the stupid hat and all other crap. It was the wrong girl hahaha To much Sangsom I guess.

4: Hotel cutie. Hey where you go late to night. "Stay for chat: she often said to me. I was tempted but my Chiang Mai trip went to be a "holiday OFF Porn" not "holiday of porn" hehehe

Think I will look in to the burmese chick next time after all.

cs//

Coma Boy
05-10-05, 18:56
Just like to know how you get students in Thailand?

I've been trying but no luck.
It is hard to explain, but after you've been here a few months you'll work it out.

First of all you need to understand a little about Thai society. Plus, if you're obese or elderly you've less a chance of picking up a student here than in your homeland.

The Traveler
05-10-05, 19:55
Hey TheTraveller,

Are the shots taken by yourself personally. I saw similar pics of the student posted on the net?

No offence, just like to know how you get students in Thailand?

I've been trying but no luck.

Happy hunting.

FH II
Fish Hunter,

yes I took the shots myself but I had been a member at a competing site and used to post pics there as well.
A few months ago I posted that I was wondering how many people downloaded - not just viewed - my pics from this site. Maybe some just add them to their private archives, others might use them for other websites. As far as I remember Jackson once told us, that other websites were linking his pictures as well. That's why he set up the temporary photo viewing restrictions. I wouldn't wonder if you will find most of the pics posted here at other sites as well.

How to get students ?
I do not deliberately target them, I mostly run into them. They might be friends of friends or I just meet them at malls and similar places. I also have a couple of friends whose daughters/sons attend Chula, Thammasat and other univs in BKK.
If they are friends of friends it might develop the usual way. If they are strangers I either ask them to help me to find a certain place which I know is closeby :) or I just ask them out or whatever comes at hand and will fit into the situation. The first approach is very important !

If you don't fit into their scheme - being attractive, funny or whatever - you won't have a chance. And as Coma Boy said, you also got to know Thai culture and society. It's really not that hard. Thais are very open minded people and as soon as you gained some trust it's quite easy. To be honest, it is easier than most will expect. Some just do it for the thrill of having a white guy, some just do prefer Farang over Thai and others just like to change guys like we change girls. Very important, keep low profile because the families often should not know or insist/wish that the girl got to be a virgin until marriage. I guess I don't have to mention that you should always be polite, easy going and maybe generous. Talking Thai is of great help, but not mandatory because most students speak English very well.

But if you intend to approach a student like a Nana or Soi Cowboy girl, forget about it. Money is no issue and you might need some time. Being impatient or starting to talk or even pressing for sex too early will ruin it. These girls are smart and they know what we really want, no need to talk about it. They will let you know when they are ready and even if you don't believe it, these girls like sex too.

All in all, just be yourself and approach them the same way you would approach a girl back home.

Coma Boy
05-11-05, 19:58
These photos are practically live.

The girl just left and instead of passing out drunk I am being constructive; watching American Idol, eating Ritz cheese crackers, smoking something, and posting photos.

Yours truly, C-Boy.

The Traveler
05-13-05, 21:24
Good Job Detective Juice :)

I my self uploaded a picture a few years ago that appeared in a so called "video" about Girls in Patong!

Gue's that little soapie girl from Uttardit never had been in Patong and i felt surprised when i saw my own picture i tock with my own camera a year or two earlier!

Nowadays files' shows up and if you look at the file name the "burgler" have been to lazy to even re-name it! ******.orginal still is from Thailandfriends.com and not delivered directly from some one´s camera :D

Take Care Out There!

cs//
Crazyswede,

yep, this is the internet and we all have to be prepared that our posted pics will show up somewhere else. This is no safe place, it's easy to get access and download pics.

I guess that some of the girls who had seen their own pics on the web and complained about it to the one that took the pics doesn't necessarily have seen them here.

I also definitely know that some photo shops in LOS will make backup copies of your pics if you have them copied from your memory card to CD, because a girl once complained to me and showed me a website where I saw a couple of pics I shot but never had posted anywhere.

Yes, it's well known that new digital cameras do store lots of info about the cam and the pic in some sort of header, like ISO, aperture, flash mode, resolution, compression and much more. That's why you can see these infos on your PC with the software that came with your digicam.

I used to have a Canon Powershot, Sony Cybershot, Nikon and just bought an IXUS. All these digicams store infos in the pic, cheap ones like Yakumo and the like don't, but this info can get lost by editing the pic. I use ACD, which keeps the infos as far as I know and also Photoshop Elements, which deletes them. So no info doesn't mean that it wasn't taken by a cam, it's just a hint that the pic has been edited.

Your Buddy
05-14-05, 15:31
Juice,

It must be admitted that there is lot of lovely pussy in LOS.

What have you got to say about this one?

Your Buddy
05-14-05, 15:52
More pic from the webcam.

One of the prettiest girl.

Coma Boy
05-14-05, 19:58
More snaps of the Sukhumvit girl from the other night.

Perhaps her little pink pussy will help distract you guys from the trial. Or perhaps not.

CB/2967/?

Coma Boy
05-14-05, 21:54
The snaps in this post are all pretty similar, but am feeling too tired and unimaginative to choose between them.

It's getting late here- Freeler will be waking up soon.

JuiceSpike
05-14-05, 22:35
She has a nice body but the close ups are a little too much pink...:D

juice

Member #3173
05-15-05, 01:17
has she been peeled before pic taken?

The Traveler
05-15-05, 06:55
LexLuther,

glad that you liked them.
In fact it is not that difficult. Yes, I liked that girl very much but we seperated long ago before she died. She decided to live her life in a certain way against my advice. She used to play cards and used to loose big. Later on I heard that she got involved with a guy who was trafficking drugs. I don't know what came first, if she was taking drugs and stayed with him to get them or stayed with him and he made her addicted. A few years later I saw her in Pattaya, working as a GoGo girl. Then she vanished.

One of her girl friends told me a couple of years ago, that she suddenly lost her beautiful long hair and got sick. She went home and finally died. That girl suggested that she might have AIDS.

I keep her in my memory as a nice girl, a bit crazy but nice. I see no prob in showing her pics to display her beauty. These were tasteful pics, no gyno shot and the like.

Juice says it's respectless to post a pic of a dead person, even though the very same pic was already posted when she was still alive. Does that mean we all are respectless against the living by posting their pics here ? And why should that be OK ? Should all pics being deleted (Jackson and all other webmasters would have to do that) as soon as someone dies ?

Most of the members I have met so far are mature guys who will look at the pics as they would look at a pic of a beautiful sundawn. The fact that only a handful of guys here are always looking for an argument tells me that the vast majority of the other members are mature guys too.

Anyway, Run Mann expressed his concerns that a few here might jerk off by looking at her pics. So I deleted them immediately.

Take care

Terry Terrier
05-15-05, 09:01
For those who are fans of Lucifers disco in Pattaya, I was just browsing my old photos (sorry, Samus) and found this one:

The Traveler
05-15-05, 09:13
Terry,

the singer of the band in Lucifers is very cute. I talked to her several times during my last trip but she already had a boyfriend. And the guy who plays the keyboard has a very cute farang girlfriend, from Holland as far as I remember.

I know the girl in front of the pic, with blue jeans, black top and a Heinecken in her hand. Brings back memories.

Coma Boy
05-15-05, 09:27
Same girl, but a rear view.

Coma Boy
05-15-05, 09:47
And a little something for any butthole fans.

Coma Boy
05-15-05, 10:18

Thank you for breaking up the monotony of an inane and childish discussion that belongs in PMs.

You are a NASTY BOY!LOL! Yes, I hoped an influx of photos might steer some attention away from the "discussions". All these recent family-feuds are so disheartening- with each outburst a single salt-tear runs down my face. These are dark days.

And yes, I am indeed a nasty boy.

Anyway, I hereby dedicate the white-stuff in these photos to Mr. Ralph Kramden.

Regards,

2967 / Coma Boy.

Coma Boy
05-16-05, 15:40
Photos please!Your wish is my command.

Here are some delicious Chiang Mai breasts for you.

CB.

Asian Rain
05-16-05, 17:13
Stils from video shot two years ago. Have seen this talent still walking Sukhumvit, so did some cropping to protect identity. Small package and likes it hard.

JuiceSpike
05-16-05, 18:26
More photos.

SB Lumens
05-17-05, 08:12
Would you like those breasts with a yogurt marinade, sir?

Your wish is my command.

Here are some delicious Chiang Mai breasts for you.

CB.

Asian Rain
05-17-05, 09:48
Another cutie regular SW picked up along Sukhumvit. It is lots of fun to play talent scout. So many cuties outside the bars.

Duniawala
05-17-05, 16:01
Is the catfight over? Here are a few pics from last visit May1-8. Hooked up with Poster and had a great time.

1. Old friend Lili
2. Another one from Thermae
3. For a 3-some.
4. Soi 8. Girl with white short is Poster's favorite kind of butt.

Duniawala
05-17-05, 16:06
1. She is a wild woman in bed.
2. Soi 8.

could not upload any more. Will try once again.

Asian Rain
05-17-05, 16:09
More of the sweet package.

Duniawala
05-17-05, 16:14
Pim - Thermae Uni student (that's what she says)

BTW, for the punter who wanted to know the name of the Bush Graden girl with short hair, her name is Faa. She is partial to Japanese, but may go out if you spend time with her (according to mamasan who runs the place)

Asian Rain
05-17-05, 16:21
More of the sweet Sukhimvit SW package by request.

Coma Boy
05-17-05, 18:50
Coma,

Just curious, where are your favorite hunting grounds in CM?
I kind of lurk randomly these days. Pick up a lot of chicks in Kad Suan Kaew and Airport Plaza during the days.

Don't frequent the bars and go-gos so much these days, mostly because I've run out of girls. Although I'll still grab a girl from Loi Kroh, CEC or Star-Six perhaps once a week.

I don't hang out at Warm Up etc. so often any more as I don't really like picking up in those kind of places as the girls generally want more than a one-nighter.

Good luck with the missus. I suggest you fly down to BKK a few times a month instead then you can be a good husband when you're here, or rent that secret condo.

Coma.

Coma Boy
05-18-05, 06:58
A delicate yet dirty Chiang Mai student. (Actually, just dirty).

Coma Boy
05-18-05, 07:19
Same Northern student.

Crazy Swede
05-19-05, 21:13
So I flew to Phuket after Chiang Mai.

After a few days of relaxation down in Karon i moved up to Patong Beach to see if there was some action.

1: 2 old hookers to the same price as one, one ugly and one "shy".

2: The "shy" once ass, kind of old but nice, good to know in the future.

3: "Miss Shy" stays in the bed while "Miss Ugly" undress.

This story ends with I throw them both out. "Miss Shy" seemed to be promoting "Miss Ugly" I had to look at pussys, tit's and ass, and every time I wanted to dig in at "Miss Shy" I got interupted with stupid games and comments about "Miss Ugly". To much hassle for me! GET OUT!

Asian Rain
05-20-05, 15:26
You can often see girls walking in pairs - or working in pairs - on Sukhumvit. I don't usually take them up on a "you take two lady" offer. It's usually a nuisance and it is never the lesbian fantasy you might think it is. This pair I picked up a long time ago - they were certainly not into lesbian, but were quite fun in bed. Lots of smiles and giggles during the session. They also looked quite alike. Nice sister fantasy.

Let each of the girls operate the camera. Although thier shooting technique was off, they did get some cool angles. I especially liked it when the girl was shooting from behind the cowgirl action and fondling my balls. Zoom in. I can't do that by myself.

Try it, you just may like it.

MarcoStraight
05-21-05, 20:40
Thai Maid part 2

MarcoStraight
05-21-05, 22:07
Same girl , different angle....

MarcoStraight
05-21-05, 23:03
Classy hooker

MarcoStraight
05-21-05, 23:10
Don't forget gloves .

MarcoStraight
05-21-05, 23:41
Very funny girl.

Asian Rain
05-22-05, 11:47
This girl had such a great bod. Hard to believe that she had a baby. Very stretchy pussy - almost fisted her during the session - watch her take two fingers easily. Yes, it was her first facial.

Asian Rain
05-22-05, 11:51
Picked up the cuter Thai girl from my threesome (see post below) on a separate visit. I am a sucker for a great smile. Used a video light so the pics are improved.

JuiceSpike
05-23-05, 06:37
Freelancer from Suk... ST Nice attitude... good fuck too...:D

juice

Coma Boy
05-23-05, 08:32
Shopping-centre girl's breasts.

Just realised that I've tainted every one of these photos with my grabbing hands. Sorry.

I guess I like to touch.

CB.

Coma Boy
05-23-05, 09:02
Same sales-staff titty squeezing.

(Having photo-upload problems, couldn't add to last post).

MarcoStraight
05-23-05, 21:20
I forgot if I post these pics already.......give a look

JuiceSpike
05-24-05, 04:41
Yesterday, 2:45 PM. Friendly and lots of fun. Suk and Soi 7, spotted walking.

juice

JuiceSpike
05-25-05, 03:13
I saw this girl standing on Soi 5 and Suk and snapped a shot of her ass... She caught me :D and asked why I was doing it. I told her she had a nice ass :p. I apologize and she said it was OK then asked where was I going. I said "I go with you..." :). Good performance but she did not want more pics taken of her...

juice

MarcoStraight
05-25-05, 19:22
New pics of one of my best...

JuiceSpike
05-26-05, 06:15
Bangkok freelancer... fun girl.

juice

Asian Rain
05-27-05, 16:59
Especially in LOS, I have to confess that I am a pushover for a full-lipped girl with a winning smile. No matter where I see these girls, I imagine thier lips performing thier magic.

Can't remember when or where I picked up this talent, but her BJ was surely memorable. Enjoy.

JuiceSpike
05-28-05, 02:04
Fl, found her shopping at Robinsons... She told me she worked there but she was shopping not working...Who knows...:D ... She was the horny type. Mid level experience but high on passion.

juice

Coma Boy
05-28-05, 08:37
Some romantic portrait photography.

ST with a Chiang Mai SW.

JuiceSpike
05-28-05, 13:54
Busy Saturday afternoon :D...Freelancers. Bangkok.

juice

JuiceSpike
05-28-05, 16:26
Spotted one if your chain restaurants in BKK. See picture. The lunch special was skank soup. I did not dare to go in.

Juice

Travel a Lot
05-30-05, 07:32
Report in Phuket Section

Photo of Kong - Good Fun & GF experience

TAL

NoCBJ4Me
06-01-05, 00:44
Lets keep the photos coming!

Here's a spinner I saw dancing in a GoGo on walking street in Pattaya. It was the club above Supergirl I think. It might be the Shark Club. It has 3 or 4 stages with 1 girl on each. The girls rotate to another stage after a few songs.

This girl had me hard, instantly, from the sexy way she danced. I short timed her twice because of her sucking skills. She gives great BBBJ and but doesn't swallow. I should have done LT with her. No complaints. Nice tight pussy - great fuck! No rush - great attitude!

I love the last photo with her sticking her tongue out. I wish I could remember her name

Happy Mongering!

1500 Baht ST - seems to be the going rate in GoGos there.

Happy Mongering!

The Traveler
06-02-05, 19:48
Sorry for the bad quality, shots were taken with the cam of my mobile, was too lazy to take my digicam out of the safe

Little cutie, found her in soi 7, very polite, good manners and nice attitude but she talked a bit too much :)

The Traveler
06-02-05, 20:06
A few other girls I had during my last trips back in February and April

The Traveler
06-02-05, 20:11
Another one, this time from Long Gun, funny chick with a great body and great attitude, even declined a lady drink, if you like piercings you should give it a try

Alex336
06-02-05, 20:27
For Carmen, to compensate the "gynecologist-type shots".

The girl was just lovely, as well as her friends.

Hope you enjoy!

Alex336
06-02-05, 20:42
Quite early in the morning, this bar at soi 2 was just about to open. As there were no customers yet the girls were busy sending mails to their many boy friends.

"Hey, how do you write 'miss you so much'?".

Masahiko
06-03-05, 12:53
Alex,

That is Morning/Night Bar on Soi 4 (soi Nana) not Soi 2. I know because the waitress in the photo is HOT

Alex336
06-03-05, 22:53
Traveler,

At least from your contributions I got the impression that we frequent the very same area so that shot of the small street that connects Soi 5 and 7 must look quite familiar to you. Next time we should meet right there and share some of the yummy bugs. (and I am not talking about girls).

JuiceSpike
06-05-05, 09:54
Picked up this cute girl this afternoon... Small breast but fun fuck... 1,200bt Worth it.

juice

Asian Rain
06-05-05, 11:40
Popped a nice load all over her chest. I would have liked to take a Gillette Mach 3 to her thick muff.

Asian Rain
06-05-05, 11:53
Was horny one afternoon and went over to the pool bars near Soi Cowboy for a quick pickup. This girl's bar has been ripped down since then. Brought her back for a quick pump and pop.

Coma Boy
06-05-05, 16:33
Cute CNX student.

Too camera shy for any nudie-shots, but a good performer.

GettingTang
06-05-05, 21:24
think we mongers need to start a new trend. Part of our negotiated amount for service, should now include the agreement that their cell phones are turned off from the time an agreement is made, until the session is over! Cell phones are dramatically interfering with the mongering experience.

I have actually had girls stop the session right smack in the middle of the deed to take a call! The worst was 8 times during one session! Anyone else have this happen?

If every monger demanded these girls phones be turned off and kept off until the session is over, we could change this trend.

Tang~!

Gladiator
06-05-05, 21:59
Lately I always ask them to turn off their cell phones as soon as the action starts in my room. This and hiding the TV remote control are part of my routine to avoid interferences.

Terry Terrier
06-06-05, 01:05
My beach pic. The vast stretch as seen from Kao Takiab up to the Hilton hotel on the peninsula.

Terry Terrier
06-06-05, 02:29
Here are some photos of part of the beautiful Prathat Ruang Rong temple outside SriSaKet. This temple has an animal theme.

Hwwd22
06-06-05, 21:38
Guys,

Photos please!

Coma Boy
06-07-05, 04:03
Okay, definitely time for some photos.

Here's an Akha hilltribe girly on her back.

NoCBJ4Me
06-07-05, 06:17
73a: Shark Club-Pattaya girl again.

Angelwitch1: 2003 trip to LOS - had a great time with her!

nocbj4me

JuiceSpike
06-07-05, 12:12
Just when I thought all girls are starting to look and feel same (when fucking them) I found a little gem this afternoon walking the streets of this great city.

Great BJ and wild sex. 1,300 ... tip included and well worth it...:)

juice

Joe Zop
06-07-05, 20:16
Old photo, a sweetie from pre-tsunami Phuket.

Admin
06-07-05, 22:21
Greetings everyone,

I have created a new thread titled Domino vs The Traveler vs JuiceSpike specifically for these three gentlemen to engage in their ongoing discussion without cluttering up the photo section.

http://www.*************.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1950

I have moved the vast majority of their exchanges to this new thread. In addition, I took the opportunity to clean up the Photo Section by deleting a small number of immaterial posts, retorts, exchanges and other responses. Essentially, I deleted posts that didn't include one or more photographs. If I inadverently deleted one or more of your reports, please don't take it personally, I just wanted to get the photo gallery back on track.

I want to be very clear here: This is not a quarrantine. Domino, The Traveler and JuiceSpike are welcomed to post reports and/or photos in any section of the forum. However, they are requested to utilize this new thread if they wish to continue arguing between each other.

Of course, any other forum members who wish to join them in this new thread are welcome to do so.

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #2001
06-08-05, 01:16
I thought it was part of the normal operatation of the board. I mean this has been going on for years. Maybe the admin would consider cleaning up the rest of the photo galaries like the costa rica board. Its been getting bad over there now. continued moderation of the board would be greatly appreciated.

Tiantain
06-08-05, 05:33
Greetings everyone,

I have created a new thread titled Domino vs The Traveler vs JuiceSpike specifically for these three gentlemen to engage in their ongoing discussion without cluttering up the photo section.

I have moved the vast majority of their exchanges to this new thread. In addition, I took the opportunity to clean up the Photo Section by deleting a small number of immaterial posts, retorts, exchanges and other responses. Essentially, I deleted posts that didn't include one or more photographs. If I inadverently deleted one or more of your reports, please don't take it personally, I just wanted to get the photo gallery back on track.

I want to be very clear here: This is not a quarrantine. Domino, The Traveler and JuiceSpike are welcomed to post reports and/or photos in any section of the forum. However, they are requested to utilize this new thread if they wish to continue arguing between each other.

Of course, any other forum members who wish to join them in this new thread are welcome to do so.

Thanks,

JacksonThank God!

Tonsil Basher
06-08-05, 09:21
Shoot, I misread. Nice beach tho! :)

My beach pic.

Tonsil Basher
06-08-05, 09:25
Long live Jackson

Greetings everyone,

Thanks,

Jackson

Coma Boy
06-08-05, 13:54
Hmm, I notice several photos have also been deleted.

I can no longer look back and reminisce when feeling nostalgic over old Kodak moments.

But who needs the past eh? I can make new memories.

Plus, how do the nihilists put it?

The past is forgotten, the present is suffering, the future is death.

Duniawala
06-08-05, 17:27
Thanks Jackson.

Freeler
06-08-05, 19:00
Well,

Perhaps we can have a seperate section for people who copy and repost entire posts by other posters.
Anyway, I'm back under 1,000 posts again (not my fault, Joe!) and moving up again, so there's going to be another party soon!

Simmer
06-08-05, 19:21
Jackson,

That is a solution that didn't even occur to me! Superb idea, so let's see some proper photos now! I would contribute if I could, but maybe not until later this year :-( :-| :-)

Joe Zop
06-08-05, 21:24
Another party??? LOL!

Q: Just how many coming-out balls does a debutante get?
A: Depends on the dress she wears :D

Coma Boy
06-09-05, 06:55
Last night's lesbo action.

This, of course, continued when we woke this morning.

Coma Boy
06-09-05, 07:09
I was pleased to see that the remote-control remained on the bed throughout the action.

Although that was probably my doing.

Coma Boy
06-09-05, 07:19
Bear in mind that all these shots were taken in the first five minutes of a two hour session.

It was a good night.

Kirin
06-09-05, 08:58
What a night that must have been.

You rock.

Marco Pole
06-10-05, 03:28
Great pics Coma. The Chick with the tats has a rockin body. Is that a sampling of what Chiang Mai has to offer?