PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

JuiceSpike
07-27-05, 02:28
Huge breasts...She was fun to play with...:D Bangcity, June.

juice

The Traveler
07-27-05, 22:11
Coma,

no need to sneak into your place while you are away. :)

All those infos are stored in the header of your pics. There are hundreds of little proggies available on the net that read out that info.

I guess it will be best if you take the pics from a greater distance and use the zoom for a close up. That way you will avoid the negative effects a flash may have on short distances.

BTW, from now on I will always clean the tv remote :D

Master Diver II
07-28-05, 04:38
You're right Traveller, sometimes it will also include date and time the photo was taken too. Beware how much information you're giving out.

I use a Nikon 5200 myself and on macro/close up mode, you can take sharp photos with a flash - I have a couple of "CSI" photos to prove it;). In TIF format they swallow 14MB of storage per photo. If viewed at 100% size, you might wonder what you're looking at on the PC screen. I was looking at whether to upgrade to a 7 megapixel job but the prices will probably start to drop again in a few months so maybe it would make sense to wait a short while. Check out your manual Coma Boy!

Incidentally, you're right again Traveller, I'll bring Dettol wipes to clean remotes for any trip in future in case Coma Boy has visited the premises:D.

MD II

The Traveler
07-28-05, 22:44
Master Diver II

the headers ALWAYS contain date and time when the pic was taken and even when it was modified. I already used it to prove that Juice lied and made up a little story. He called it "hacking" when I just used those progs, lol :)

There is much, much more info there, like cam model, orientation, pic sizes and so on, it's a standard format. If you are interested I might send you a few proggies or links where you can download them. Just PM me.

Coma Boy
07-30-05, 09:01
It is a shame that cameras cannot capture quite how good some nights are.

Met this little thing at Bumrungrad, she does admin work there.

At one point during the session I was in the bathroom, and looked in the mirror (probably to check that I was still a "hansum man") and noticed my pupils were fully dilated, as if on MDMA, I guess sex releases plenty of endorphins- no wonder we're all so hopelessly addicted.

Anyway, another fun night in the City of Angels.

DeVil
07-30-05, 09:26
Coma Boy,

I can see why your eyes were that way. What a fab moist hairless and tight looking pussy you were banging.

Berty Boy
07-30-05, 23:49
This is my first attempt at posting pictures. I met this girl at a Go go on Soi Pattayaland and she took me upstairs.Sorry about the quality, I was beaking in a new camera.

MeatMan
07-31-05, 00:22
Coma,

Her clam looks nice aand smoooooth!. Nice shot!

Asian Rain
07-31-05, 11:37
This is my first attempt at posting pictures. I met this girl at a Go go on Soi Pattayaland and she took me upstairs.Sorry about the quality, I was beaking in a new camera.
I believe I spotted Batman's Bat Signal on her back. Was there some kind of cock-sucking emergency? Don't worry about not getting greatest shot on your first try... just remember that practice makes perfect. Hehe. AR+

Asian Rain
07-31-05, 11:42
Plucked this smiling talent from the Nana Disco. Attentive BBBJ, tight pink twat and can-do attitude. Interesting streaming facial finish across her left cheek.

FAIR WARNING: If you are squeamish about facials, skip the last pic.

Enjoy, AR+

Berty Boy
07-31-05, 18:53
Here is another of the same girl from Pattaya, again from the back.

Tiantain
07-31-05, 21:38
At one point during the session I was in the bathroom, and looked in the mirror (probably to check that I was still a "hansum man") and noticed my pupils were fully dilated, as if on MDMA, I guess sex releases plenty of endorphins- no wonder we're all so hopelessly addicted.

The same thing happened to me with my pupils. The girl swore I was on drugs, it kinda killed the moment.

Great pics.

Crazy Swede
07-31-05, 22:08
Ivé seen alot of girls in Pattaya laying down but when i turned my sore neck 90 degree´s i saw this one was standing uP 555 :D

cs//

Master Diver II
08-01-05, 05:32
Coma Boy,

I thought I'd enclose the 3 close up photos for your reference. Once you have the correct mode, the hardest thing is to keep your hand steady. The camera was approximately 8-10cm from the 'target area'. No zoom, flash on, macro (close up) mode. A wrong movement renders the photo out of focus, but note that the photos aren't overexposed. Photo taken in Medan, Indonesia earlier this year. There are a few more in the Indonesian section. Yes she was a bit hairy, but sometimes jungles are worth braving;).

Coma Boy
08-01-05, 05:38
Wow, thanks MD. I would have loved to have braved that jungle.

Those are the best photos I've ever seen here (and my desktop wallpaper for the next few weeks).

I love those little juice bubbles, I feel like licking my laptop's screen.

Long91
08-01-05, 09:16
Thanks Master Diver!

Those have been some great pics and tips.

Berty Boy
08-01-05, 17:34
Thanks Crazy Swede. As I said before this is new to me so bear with me.
This is a girl I found in the classified section on another forum (sorry Jackson)
I made a rough appointment with her from London and she sent me these photos. I got so carried away in Pattaya and kept putting her off until I ran out of time. I still kick myself from time to time as she told me she was not shy and loved to have her photo taken.

Coma Boy
08-01-05, 17:50
Keep finding photos in my camera each morning.

Here's the nice juicy ass (and other anatomy) of a real-wild-ride I picked up after-hours on Soi 4 a couple of nights back.

She was P4P of course.

Coma Boy
08-01-05, 18:01
Too spaced out to think of any witty captions.

Same girl, titties, ass, whatever.

She told me my cum tasted good, if anyone wants to try I have prepared a few vials.

Will trade two beers per 30cc vial. Now that's good value!

JuiceSpike
08-01-05, 19:59
Polio and Ebola? :D Nice pics.

juice

Piper1
08-01-05, 21:16
Hi Mate,

If you want to upload your pics much faster (and let viewers view them much faster) open the photo, then choose "save as" jpg or jpeg, and replace the original or save as a new copy (even though the original is already a jpg).

For some reason, this will reduce the byte size to less than 60 or so, with the same quality image. I found this trick by accident ,when trying to load my own large-byte photos onto the site.

cheers

Piper

Big Ears
08-02-05, 00:58
Hi Mate,

If you want to upload your pics much faster (and let viewers view them much faster) open the photo, then choose "save as" jpg or jpeg, and replace the original or save as a new copy (even though the original is already a jpg).

For some reason, this will reduce the byte size to less than 60 or so, with the same quality image. I found this trick by accident, when trying to load my own large-byte photos onto the site.

Cheers

PiperHi Piper,

Not sure what software you are using but this "accident" (or "trick") is probably because your software defaults to a lower quality image on save - on screen in smaller size it probably looks the same but it is actually reduced quality - by using compression.

Great for saving for posting but check your software where the defaults are as you might want to alter the settings when you want to keep higher quality.

For example - in Paint Shop on Save As click the options button and look at compression factor. Optimum is 1 - OK for websites is 20 which compresses a lot and does reduce the latent quality.

Have to admit that it took me a while to find out why my files were being reduced and then rubbish on enlargements.

Regards

Big ears

Master Diver II
08-02-05, 04:47
Piper,

Thanks for your advice. However, I did save it separately as an edited version. I was using Phot Impact which also gives you the option of compressing the pics to a smaller but probably less sharp file. It should be said though, that I used to upload the same size files a lot faster before the changes in the forum. Ah well, maybe I'll make some sacrifices.

MD II

Piper1
08-02-05, 14:12
Hi MD - even after resizing to 640, some of my pics are very large in terms of byte-size. The tip I mentioned below magically fixes this, with no reduction of image quality on this site. (basically, save it separately as a jpg , and if still too large, save again as jpg - magic!)

I'll have to visit Thailand one day! Let me know if you ever hit Dubai.

Cheers

Piper

JuiceSpike
08-02-05, 15:11
Ever wonder why many Thai girls have a nice smile? It's about the teeth...:) Many of them have nice teeth and maybe is because of what they eat...

juice

Berty Boy
08-02-05, 18:24
I'm having trouble attaching more than one photo at a time.

So here's another one of Ging.

Crypton
08-02-05, 21:20
Nice pic Juice. I just got back from BKK yesterday and had her too 3 different times, including a 3-some with her friend! She's a sweetheart.

Crypton

Crazy Swede
08-02-05, 21:23
It´s okay "Berty Boy" :D

Nice girl at your last picture .. PM me her info and i can show her on this forum in october .. i´ll be staying in Pattaya for 30 days in september you see ;)

cs//

Thanks Crazy Swede. As I said before this is new to me so bear with me.
This is a girl I found in the classified section on another forum (sorry Jackson)
I made a rough appointment with her from London and she sent me these photos. I got so carried away in Pattaya and kept putting her off until I ran out of time. I still kick myself from time to time as she told me she was not shy and loved to have her photo taken.

Girlfinder
08-02-05, 23:28
Hi MD - even after resizing to 640, some of my pics are very large in terms of byte-size. The tip I mentioned below magically fixes this, with no reduction of image quality on this site. (basically, save it separately as a jpg , and if still too large, save again as jpg - magic!)

Cheers

Piper

Hi, all photographers! Why not just use Microsoft Paint, part of any Windows PC. You easily reduce size to i.e.30% until i it fits the size you like us to see.
Save it as .jpg under a new name, as stated above. (Ok, I know Paint is not the best, but far the easiest for us normal people)

Hope to see more nice girls from Pattaya soon!

Coma Boy
08-03-05, 08:00
Okay, I know this ain't China, but someone has just posted the best photo ever in the China section.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=377297&postcount=2881

PS- the photo isn't the poster- Peter- it is some handsome man from the USA forum.

JuiceSpike
08-03-05, 18:07
Yep, they like dildo action...

juice

Coma Boy
08-03-05, 18:53
Juice, I've spotted the difference in that photo!

The Traveler
08-03-05, 19:34
Coma,

what do you mean ?
It's still the same pic as last year, only resized.

Coma Boy
08-04-05, 05:46
TT- No, there is one subtle difference.

With 90% of my brain taken up by sexual thoughts I remember these things.

Juice- Where is that hotel? I want to sniff that sofa.

JuiceSpike
08-04-05, 13:48
It was at the Grand President but I forget the room number... :D

The Traveler
08-04-05, 21:49
Coma,

yes, I see it too.
The spot close to the belly button, right ?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10083

Damn, you are a good observer !
Wonder what else is in your brain :D

The Traveler
08-04-05, 22:39
As many have asked me for that link to the overview of all your posted pics, I will provide it again.

Please note, that it had changed due to the renaming of the forum !

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/profile.php?do=editattachments

JuiceSpike
08-05-05, 02:33
TT,

Good job. Good to see you behaving.

Coma,

Yeah, right by the belly button. Good eyes.

juice

1Ball
08-05-05, 02:45
Juicy Juice, so what is that thing by the bellly button, which is not in the first pic? Did you spit tobacco juice on her ?

:)

Art Bottom Up
08-05-05, 09:48
Haven't posted for awhile, so here's a few hot pics for all you mongers out there.

Enjoy!

Art Bottom Up
08-05-05, 09:50
Ok, so you guys want more, here they are.

JuiceSpike
08-05-05, 14:22
1ball,

That was, I believe, a birth mark.... not a spit of juice :D

The Traveler
08-05-05, 16:58
Juice,

it was one of the "not so common" pics posted here.
I could remember - just like Coma - that you posted it back in Aug/Sept last year, so no big deal to find and compare it.

Anyway, nice shot, guess you had a lot of fun with her.

Piper1
08-05-05, 17:29
Why not just use Microsoft Paint, part of any Windows PC. You easily reduce size to i.e.30% until i it fits the size you like us to see.
Hope to see more nice girls from Pattaya soon!

Hi Girlfinder - I do use paint now. Last year I used photoshop, and it was great, but I recently downloaded a new trial version, and it has so many options I gave up.

Cheers

Piper

PS - I'll get to Thailand one day soon (But I still don't think it can beat Dubai for variety of talent!)

The Traveler
08-05-05, 17:51
Piper1,

you shouldn't only resize your pics but also change the quality settings.
There isn't much difference - if any at all - at a screen if you change the JPG quality settings from highest (10) to middle (5), but will reduce the size of the pic. The higher quality settings are only good for printouts.

I am using photoshop but there are hundreds of tools. Have a look at tucows to choose one you like. Take a freeware proggie with a high rating (4 cows up) to avoid nag screens and the like.

http://www.tucows.com/downloads/Windows/DesignTools/Image/

Coreco
08-06-05, 17:47
Nice pattaya 3-holer, cute and won't leave before customer satisfied too much.

JuiceSpike
08-10-05, 17:14
This girl had a great mouth and lips... good fun. She fucked like a true pro... FL, Bangcity.

juice

JuiceSpike
08-10-05, 17:32
Some Thai girls look nice wearing jeans... I picked this one because her ass looked good walking... Fl, Suk area... BAngcity, May.

juice

JuiceSpike
08-10-05, 19:36
This girl had good tongue skills and a pretty face to look at...FL, Bangcity, May...

juice

Crypton
08-11-05, 21:00
Juice,

Here are a few more pics of the same girl from July 2005. She is fantastic - body, attitude, skills, etc. Will post more soon.

Crypton
08-12-05, 00:18
Here is a girl from Beer Garden Soi 7. Nice body, big tits, BAD attitude. She badgered me for 4 days at Beer Garden (I took her friend before) until I gave in and took her for ST. The worst part was when I was banging her doggie style (after being pissed off with a bad BJ and foreplay), she looks back and gives me this look of "who the f*ck are you and what are you doing back there?" - like I don't belong there! Picture 4 pretty much captured her sour attitude. At the end I gave her 1000 baht and she goes "Why only 1000? You gave my friend 1500"!! The truth is I did not (I gave 1200; this is for the girl in my previous post and Juice Spike's post). But that girl went and told all her friend in BG that I gave her 1500 for ST!

Crypton
08-12-05, 00:22
Picked up this girl from Nana Disco. 22 yrs. OK in bed, but what body. And a very pleasant personality with a great smile. Wouldn't let me take nekkid pics and would not do LT. Very tall (171 cm), no babies, and very tight body. Much better looking in person than in the pics.

Crypton
08-12-05, 00:26
Another girl from Beer Garden. Very sweet, great in bed. 23 YO. Was part of a three-some with one of the girls from a previous post (picture #4 here).

Crypton
08-12-05, 00:32
A girl from Nana Disco. Usually there eveyrday. As was I! Little awkward when taking a different girl. Little older (28) and slightly chubby. Big t*ts and nice ass. Great in bed. Can suck the chrome off of the trailer hitch..as we say in Kansas ;-).

Did LT no problem. Took her twice.. stayed till 1 PM each time. Great morning BJ!! Paid 200o each time.. no badgering for tip or taxi money. Nice girl. Works in a salon during the day, supposedly.

Crypton
08-12-05, 00:40
More of the girl from a previous post (same one as posted by Juice). Can't say enough good things about her. Real sweetie. All of these pics are from July 2005, by the way.

Crypton
08-12-05, 00:49
Great girl I had in Chiang Mai (no longer there). Intelligent, nice personality, very playful -- all of which for me at least made up for average performance in bed. Stayed with her for 4 days straight (a first for me- usually I change girls like I change underwear - which is to say once or twice a day). Cost me over 8000 baht with barfines and payments to her. But.. in Kansas for $200 you get... well, f*cking corn fields. She took me a lot of places on her motorcycle! Even went to a wat with her (funny to hear the priest.. he was asking her many questions about me!! I wonder if he knew).

She originally got my attention as I walking by her bar at 2 AM.. when she said "Are we gonna have sex tonight?" I of course said yes and ended up staying with her for 4 days.

Crypton
08-12-05, 00:55
Chick I picked up at Gulliver's Tavern on Soi 5 Suk. Nice body and OK in bed. Big t*ts (as you can see). Sweet face. Just an another forgettable afternoon delight (if not for the pics). Can't remember her name. She was with a friend who went with a German guy. The friend asked for and apparently got 2000 baht from this guy for ST. When it was time for her and me to leave, I mentioned I'd pay 1000 for ST. She says "I know...I can tell you have been with many girls and know the prices"!

Crypton
08-12-05, 01:00
Another girl from Gulliver's. Very nice body and very tight. Tended to raid the minibar-somewhat annoyingly. Don't want to come across as a "cheap charlie" and hope that this additional cost would lead to better performance. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Crypton
08-12-05, 01:07
Picked up this girl from a bar next (literally) to Hotel Rajah on Soi 4 (close to the new Majestic Grande, in the little alley that connects Soi 4 and Soi 2). Nice body and personality. Negotiated for LT (2000 + 500 BF). But she pulled the old switcheroo. Had her mamasan call her after we got to the room and came up with some BS excuse for leaving early. I hate that shit. I ended up paying her 1000 (at which she had the audacity to laugh. At this point, I told her that her choices were: stay LT as planned, accept the 1000, or we go back to the bar and get the BF back. She went with the 1000 obviously).

Anyhow, she apparently had not been with a customer for a while. Once we started going at it, I realized she was telling the truth. She came so hard and screamed REALLY REALLY loud, and started thrashing in the bed. I was afraid the hotel security would come knocking. Fun time.

Long91
08-12-05, 06:39
Another girl from Gulliver's. Very nice body and very tight. Tended to raid the minibar-somewhat annoyingly. Don't want to come across as a "cheap charlie" and hope that this additional cost would lead to better performance. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.After my first girl I always stock that shit up at foodland or when I was in pattaya it was Topps. One girl even told me if she had a cheap charlie she would open and eat a lot of shit out of the fridge, Just because. Imagine that. Nice pics.

1Ball
08-12-05, 14:29
Funny thing about your pics, Crypton, is most girls have their phone right next to them.

when I pull a TG, I tell them i don't want to see that damn thing, and to turn it off.

Ralph Kramden
08-12-05, 14:47
Thank you for your superior reporting. This is what the ISG is all about and should always be.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Coma Boy
08-12-05, 15:00
I tell them I don't want to see that damn thing, and to turn it off.I can think of one good use for a phone left on the bed.

1Ball
08-12-05, 15:23
show us CB.
the remote, AND the phone.

I dare you, I double dare you............

Coma Boy
08-12-05, 15:29
I dare you, I double dare you............Damn, a double dare, now I guess I have to.

Oh well, someone's gotta do these things.

Duniawala
08-12-05, 16:27
Crypton

Great post. Finally some pictures. No offense to Juice and others. Your pictures are great too but Crypton gave us quantities after a long time.

Crypton
08-12-05, 16:46
Thank you for your superior reporting. This is what the ISG is all about and should always be.

Rock Chalk JayhawkThanks Ralph. I am afraid I am a Wildcat and not a Jayhawk!!

As for the cell phones: I agree they are very annoying especially as they ring inevitably in the middle of the action and girls feel compelled to answer it (they are businesswomen after all). The girl messaging in the pics (Oh) did that after we were done and actually asked me to write the message in english so she can SMS some falang. She was oblivious to me shooting a bunch of pics!

I would like to try out the vibe function on a girl sometime though.. anyone tried??!

Cheers,

Crypton

Coma Boy
08-12-05, 17:16
some skank from the other night.

not much to look at, but an excellent performer. wouldn't let me stop even after she swallowed my load. i just wanted to watch brian being fired on the apprentice without being rimmed, but i didn't complain.

at one point she was sat on the toilet pissing and sucking my cock at the same time, which i was suprised to discover was a real turn on. perhaps i'll investigate the world of [CodeWord117] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord117) sometime.

1Ball
08-12-05, 17:24
CB, I notice you must be right handed, as you always use your left hand to "spread 'em" which is nice, since I am looking forward to shaking your right hand in a few weeks when we go out trolling.

The left one must be constantly sticky

:eek:

Coma Boy
08-12-05, 17:34
Wrong- I am left-handed, but do hold a camera in my right-hand. Perhaps am slightly ambidextrous.

Both my hands get sticky, so whichever you shake will leave some sort of residue.

JuiceSpike
08-12-05, 19:16
Try the "wai"

:D

Coma Boy
08-12-05, 19:31
I fear my hands would be stuck together for all eternity.

Crypton
08-12-05, 20:02
Nice shots, CB. Is that a creampie shot I see or is my imagination in overdrive being stuck in sex prision?

Jim Stick
08-12-05, 20:30
That room looks very familiar. I may have stayed there at one time.

Horatio
08-12-05, 23:31
I came home from a crappy day at a new job and this place was full of great pictures. I wish I were in Thailand, but probably not until January, 06.

Thanks a bunch for all the pictures.

Regards Horatio

Duniawala
08-13-05, 06:08
Jim Stick

You must have been tired, Looks like you got the wrong file attached.

Coma Boy
08-13-05, 07:21
Nice shots, CB. Is that a creampie shot I see or is my imagination in overdrive being stuck in sex prison?You're in a sex prison?

Anyway, no, it wasn't a cream-pie, she just had a very wet puss. Left little puddles all over the sheets.

Jim Stick- you've uploaded a Federal Rules and Regulations document of some sort.

Coma Boy
08-13-05, 07:35
I would like to try out the vibe function on a girl sometime though... anyone tried?Yes, plus my electric toothbrush.

The Traveler
08-13-05, 10:23
CB, I notice you must be right handed, as you always use your left hand to "spread 'em" which is nice, since I am looking forward to shaking your right hand in a few weeks when we go out trolling.

The left one must be constantly sticky

:eek:
1ball,

wearing gloves might be the solution to this prob. :D
Anyway, the "fire" button is always on the right side of a cam that explains why only his left hand can be seen on pics.

See you guys.

Coma Boy
08-13-05, 10:37
The "fire" button is always on the right side of a cam that explains why only his left hand can be seen on pics.Ahh, of course, yes, it would be almost impossible to take snaps with my left hand, except self-portraits of course, which am sure none of you are keen to see.

Sumart
08-13-05, 15:08
Just for your fun. All from Pattaya, the adult Disney World ;-)

Crypton
08-13-05, 17:44
Yes, plus my electric toothbrush.And?

Details, please!

Coma Boy
08-13-05, 18:09
Sorry Crypton, no photos of said actions (yet).

But have used vibrating cellphones on chicks a few times- push it up inside and keep calling (normally while they're deep-throating me). And my electric toothbrush is one of those Sonic-Care ones, that vibrate thousands of times faster than a standard electric toothbrush. I expect expensive modern vibrators will start to use the same technology. It certainly does the trick, but not something I do often. But you know how it is, when you live here you need some variety.

Most girls here aren't as into toys as slutty white chicks though.

JuiceSpike
08-14-05, 17:33
This FL was a yaba trip... she was high as a kyte and would not stop smiling, like a fixed smile it would not go away :D ... OK fuck... Bangcity, May.

juice

lucien
08-15-05, 00:08
I took this pic on the sly, this massage girl was very fun and enthusiastic, loved all 120 minutes, of our time together. She seemed shy about frenching at first, then really got into it, as I love to kiss, that was a plus. Had to brighten it up a bit, since it was semi dark, and the red light they use plays havok on a camera phone. Have more will probably post later if this one goes through, it may not. We'll see.

Crazy Swede
08-15-05, 08:38
Hey "Lucien" ... i think you forgot the picture ?! :D

cs//

I took this pic on the sly, this massage girl was very fun and enthusiastic, loved all 120 minutes, of our time together. She seemed shy about frenching at first, then really got into it, as I love to kiss, that was a plus. Had to brighten it up a bit, since it was semi dark, and the red light they use plays havok on a camera phone. Have more will probably post later if this one goes through, it may not. We'll see.

OtherWhiteMeat
08-15-05, 08:54
Hey guys,

Heading to BKK next week and wondering if you've got any advice on where I can get a hot chick w/o any hassle. I don't have my time - I'm travelling with my GF and I'm sure she won't let me off on my own for very long.

This is my first trip to Thailand. I usually go to Manila so if anyone needs any info on that, let me know.

Thanks!

Coma Boy
08-15-05, 16:44
Try reading the "Bangkok 2005 Reports" thread.

1Ball
08-15-05, 17:02
Hey CB, have you forgotten the double dare of last week?

what are you doing, falling asleep on the job ?

get to work, would 'ya.........

Coma Boy
08-15-05, 17:21
1Ball, I haven't forgotten, but am out of BKK for a few days.

Actually am having a few nights without pussy, which is surprisingly refreshing.

Okido
08-15-05, 18:20
Crypton: Thumbs up on your girls. You have one of the best posting ever. I love that GT girl pics and few others. Great posting. I can imagine the time you had.

Keep up with the postings. Just got to have more.

Cheer dude!

Crypton
08-15-05, 18:38
Crypton: Thumbs up on your girls. You have one of the best posting ever. I love that GT girl pics and few others. Great posting. I can imagine the time you had.

Keep up with the postings. Just got to have more.

Cheer dude!Thank you! More pictures will have to await my next trip to Thailand, unfortunately.

Cheers.

lucien
08-16-05, 02:48
Ahh, here we go, sorry but like I said here is the girl from Annie's, cant even come close to remembering her name, but what a face! like I said very gfe. I did go a little crazy my first full day in Bkk, I mean 35 US for 2 hours of bliss? Im from the east coast near D.C. I pay 7x's that for one hour! I hit three diffrent parlors that day, by the way thanks to all who have posted there experiances here, they were a big help on my first trip to the LOS. The 2nd pic is of a bar girl who caught my eye as I walked in...nice body great eyes. talked a bit then took her up for the night, it was ok. next morning took her to breakfast and cut her loose. around 12 noon the next day, met up with the 3rd chick. I was walking past my hotel, and she was hanging out of the corner bar. I could'nt resist got short time for 500 but after the usual 2 hours she said she wanted to stay, who am I to say no? Stayed the whole night, and got away with paying her just 1500. she seemed happy. Hell I was happy. I was enthralled by Thailand. What 27 year old man wouldnt be? Im returning in November. I hope to take more pics then, thank God for my camera phone. next time I'll take my digital. Live and learn.

Lucien

JuiceSpike
08-19-05, 17:28
FL from BKK. A true pro player... loved to get fingered. Pics from 2 years ago.

juice

RasSpewtin
08-19-05, 23:51
Hi, Crypton:

I am quite familiar with the nice young ladies that you met in the Beergarden during your July trip. In fact, I also met them during my visit in late July.

Joy was very insistent that I take her back to the room, but I had my eyes on another girl. I am quite certain that the other girl that I am referring to ended up being the 3rd party in your threesome. Her name was Oy perhaps?

Oy was super-sweet, and gave me about as close to a GFE as I have every had in Thailand. She tried to ask for more money than the 1,000 ST that we originally agreed on, but was more reasonable after we taked it out. Nonetheless, a real sweetheart.

I never tried Joy and her other friend (Nui, was it?), but now I regret that I did not at least try Joy. You certainly speak highly of her. I will look her up again in late September.

Raz

Digi
08-20-05, 10:16
The only thing that repulses me about the pic section are these. I know that people have different taste but dawm. Don't get me wrong, I love to fuck pussy, but when you just stare at it.

Veterano
08-21-05, 01:17
There are two things that are worse ~ asshole closeups and the guys who post close ups of their own dicks!

Veterano

Terry Terrier
08-21-05, 04:57
My own view is that any personal photos of available women are fine, and opinions on said personal photos are given gravitas by the opinion poster's posting history.

How many 'offended' readers actually click on attachments by Coma Boy, Crazy Swede, et al, unknowingly on the INTERNATIONAL SEX GUIDE? And how many times do they make this mistake before learning that those photos are not for them?

Coma Boy
08-21-05, 05:09
How many 'offended' readers actually click on attachments by Coma Boy, Crazy Swede, et al, unknowingly on the INTERNATIONAL SEX GUIDE? And how many times do they make this mistake before learning that those photos are not for them?LOL- good point Terry! I can't believe some old grannies used to ask me to place "gyno-warnings" on my photos, and I can't believe that I actually sometimes placed such warnings.

I wish my photos were MORE gyno. If anyone has some asshole photos please post. I've taken a break from photography but am missing brown-eye photos. When I return to the camera I shall endeavour to be as filthy as possible. Perhaps even some photos of me felching.

Oh, 1Ball- I can't fulfill your challenge yet as have now moved into my apartment but have to wait a few weeks for delivery of my TV (& remote). I just bought a very sexy flat LCD, something I've always wanted. I haven't bought any curtains yet and so have been rising at 6am, lurking the streets and discovering the joys of morning mongering. It is actually better as no alcohol is involved, so no hangovers, plus the girl and I can go for a post-coital swim in my pool to wash away our slime. And all this before 9am each day.

Coma Boy
08-21-05, 05:14
Something you may like.

JP2U
08-21-05, 08:17
Why not name the photos and give readers a hint? i.e., pussy1,2 3 or doggy, tits, rear, etc.

Piper1 from the Dubai forum has done this very well: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=380809#post380809

Damn, he seems to be scoring there more than I was in LOS.

1Ball
08-21-05, 17:35
LOL-
Oh, 1Ball- I can't fulfill your challenge yet as have now moved into my apartment but have to wait a few weeks for delivery of my TV (& remote).

so use a durian.

ouch

JuiceSpike
08-21-05, 17:55
Coma,

I will send you a box of dildos so that you don't have to "slime" your new remote control...Also, some flat LCDs have a memory card slot so you can watch all your close ups pics in high def...lots of details. Yikes. :D

juicer

1Ball
08-21-05, 20:03
). I haven't bought any curtains yet and so have been rising at 6am, lurking the streets and discovering the joys of morning mongering. It is actually better as no alcohol is involved, so no hangovers, plus the girl and I can go for a post-coital swim in my pool to wash away our slime. And all this before 9am each day.

Coma, it’s funny you should mention that. I have had the reverse experience. I am normally an early riser, and used to roam the streets at 5.00 AM, before I found a hotel with in room DSL. Anyway, I have found at that time, there are still groups of men, sitting on stools in front of a warm Singha, alcohol sweat dripping down their rank smelling clothes, discussing the meaning of life with 2 or 3 TGs, who are still hoping to get a ST out of them. Doubtful, as they are so hammered they can’t even stand.

But as I walk the streets, I have often been accosted by several TGs who have obviously just left the party, stumbling down Suk, running up to every Tom, Dick and Harry, with a beer in one hand, a cigarette in another. “hey, where you go? I go with you !!!” Not a pretty sight, and I have never taken one up on her offer, partially because they are just not appealing in the early morning light, and also because I have a warm, sober, TG waiting in my bed.

Of course Coma, I hang around Soi 11, whereas where you have just moved to is a lot more upscale.:D:

BTW, since 6 or 7 of us are getting together for a night out in 3 weeks, we should all grab a TG and bring her back to your place, and see what develops. I promise we won’t mess up the place. Just go to Jatuchak, and buy a bunch of used TV remotes.

Dinghy
08-22-05, 05:05
Juice - no matter what you might think, just shoving a memory card between her legs won't make a picture. <ducking and running>.... 8-)

Thunder_Boy
08-22-05, 07:06
Hi all,

I'm probably heading to Pattaya later this year. I had a question about how the discos/nightclubs are these days. I had some pretty good luck at meeting good freelancers and even a couple of non-pros at Xzyte, Tony's and Palladium a couple of years ago.

How are things at these or other clubs these days?

Thanks for any info.

Thunder

Coma Boy
08-22-05, 08:28
I will send you a box of dildos so that you don't have to "slime" your new remote control... Also, some flat LCDs have a memory card slot so you can watch all your close ups pics in high def...lots of details. Yikes.Thank you Juice, that would be much appreciated. I'd, of course, never clean the dildos, would see how many layers of film I could gather. Hmm, didn't know about that, my LCD could be more useful than I thought. I could give slide shows.

so use a durian.Only if you eat it afterwards.

Of course Coma, I hang around Soi 11, whereas where you have just moved to is a lot more upscale.Yep, only rich-kids and princesses will receive my affection from now on. If you see me with a skanky Beer-Garden skank then I am just lowering my standards for a night to empathise with you poor Nana residents.

Coma Boy
08-22-05, 08:29
If you see me with a skanky Beer-Garden skank then I am just lowering my standards for a night to empaphise with you poor Nana residents.You see, not only am I a perfect gentleman, but also a very compassionate one.

Coma Boy
08-22-05, 08:38
Why not name the photos and give readers a hint?I'd just lie anyway, and purposely mistitle everything.

"Pretty smile" would actually be "gaping anus" or whatever.

Silver Shadow
08-22-05, 10:17
Before you put down the pussy and asshole photos again, I suggest you check out the following two shots:

Nicaragua Photo Gallery - 8/26/03 - Posted by EMail #4

Moldova Photo Gallery - 7/6/05 - Posted by Essi

These are works of art!

Terry Terrier
08-22-05, 10:19
I'd just lie anyway, and purposely mistitle everything.

"Pretty smile" would actually be "gaping anus" or whatever.

One dreads to think what "Change the TV channel, would you darling" would actually entail!

Abse2
08-22-05, 21:48
I thought this is a photo gallery?

Ganoosh
08-23-05, 15:02
I thought this is a photo gallery?
Glad you asked! Why yes, this IS the BKK photo gallery. In case you were curious, special permission to post pics is not required. So by all means, go right ahead and show us what you got! Don't be shy, really.

JuiceSpike
08-24-05, 00:34
Abse2,

There are close to 58 pages of pictures... Skip the text.. Also don't forget to post pics of your own.

juice

ChiliMike
08-24-05, 01:10
Hello,

I am need some info from the pro"s out there! I have been to costa rica 3 times in the last 5 months. and I have one vacation left this year and I want to go to bangkok. I read almost every post and its looks and sounds like a great and fun place with many many woman and lots of fun things to do. My questions are. how rough is the plane ride? I think most of us, the flight can be anywhere from 18 to 27 hours (27 being for me) when you land are you messed up from being on that plane for so long? I have read in more than a few posts that during the daytime hours there is not much to do. iI this true? Is there casinos or sport books? How much do you think I will need to bring with me (staying about 9 days) I eat 2 meals a day and about 7 or 8 drinks a nite, and I would like to have at least 2 woman a day (different times)

I am really worried about the lady boys. I know the asian type really look like hot woman. And if it happens that I get tricked by one of them. Well I don't want to go to jail. I will look in the travel section to get some tips on the hotels. Unless someone has a cant miss place they know about. I watch the travel channel and the food don't look that great for my tastes. Are there many American style places to eat at? And will I need a rental car? I like being in the cab if places I need to go are near. Should I travel to Pattay for a few days?

I know I have asked alot of rookie questions. But for me this is a big trip and I want to know what I can from those of you who. Been there, done that. My plan is go Mid Oct of 2005. I found a flight for 1010 out of Tampa, Fla. I think that is a good deal. I was looking to try to find a flight that had a longer lay over in japan so I could check out the city (is it worth it). So if anyone has any tips for me, I would love to hear from you.

Ganoosh
08-24-05, 15:07
i got a tip for you..... read the friggin' thread title before you post. this should be filed under noob faq, not photo gallery. wtf?!?!

here's another tip..... re-read each and every single post under the thailand - bangkok section, including all the archives (2002, 2003, 2004). might even want to print out the posts and get your highlighter marker ready. most, if not all of the info you're looking for has already been posted multiple times in different variations. trying using the search function while you're at it. if after all that you're still peeing your pants over all your concerns listed below, may want to consider sticking close to home on your next vacation.... epcot, seaworld or maybe even the gator farms.

hello,

i am need some info from the pro"s out there! i have been to costa rica 3 times in the last 5 months. and i have one vacation left this year and i want to go to bangkok. i read almost every post and its looks and sounds like a great and fun place with many many woman and lots of fun things to do. my questions are. how rough is the plane ride? i think most of us, the flight can be anywhere from 18 to 27 hours (27 being for me) when you land are you messed up from being on that plane for so long? i have read in more than a few posts that during the daytime hours there is not much to do. ii this true? is there casinos or sport books? how much do you think i will need to bring with me (staying about 9 days) i eat 2 meals a day and about 7 or 8 drinks a nite, and i would like to have at least 2 woman a day (different times)

i am really worried about the lady boys. i know the asian type really look like hot woman. and if it happens that i get tricked by one of them. well i don't want to go to jail. i will look in the travel section to get some tips on the hotels. unless someone has a cant miss place they know about. i watch the travel channel and the food don't look that great for my tastes. are there many american style places to eat at? and will i need a rental car? i like being in the cab if places i need to go are near. should i travel to pattay for a few days?

i know i have asked alot of rookie questions. but for me this is a big trip and i want to know what i can from those of you who. been there, done that. my plan is go mid oct of 2005. i found a flight for 1010 out of tampa, fla. i think that is a good deal. i was looking to try to find a flight that had a longer lay over in japan so i could check out the city (is it worth it). so if anyone has any tips for me, i would love to hear from you.

Freeler
08-24-05, 15:10
ChiliMike,

'I watch the travel channel and the food don't look that great for my tastes."

ROTFLMAO!

You must be watching black and white teevee with a lot of distortion:).
Thai food is the best on the planet.
Period.
But if you wish to resort to western fast food there's McD, KFC, Starbuck and what not.

The BKKPost covers Amarican sports quite extensively.

If you've survived Costa Rica, one of the best places on earth if you want to have your luggage stolen, BKK will be a breeze.
Don't worry about the hotels, check the relevant section and choose one, go there and enjoy.
You will get to grips with ladyboys soon enough - they show a certain kind of behaviour that simply doesn't suit women.

Come to Thailand and enjoy!

BTW Any pictures?

Domino
08-24-05, 16:19
1. I know I have asked alot of rookie questions. In the wrong thread
2.I read almost every post. and its looks and sounds like a great and fun 3. the plane ride? Just the same as any other long plane ride.
4. during the daytime hours there is not much to do. iI this true? Bangkok is one of the world's tourist capitals. And, if you read the posts, you would see skanks are a 24/7 service.
5. How much do you think I will need to bring with me (staying about 9 days) . Depends waht you intgend to do. U got credit cards? Als US $ are easy to change.
6. I am really worried about the lady boys. Why? There are not armies of them waiting to assault you. If you are sober, they will ignore you.
7 I will look in the travel section to get some tips on the hotels. Maybe rerad the FAQ too and a guide book.
8. Are there many American style places to eat at? It is a major hub so all is available. Just like the home you are leaving.
9.And will I need a rental car? In Bangkok, no. Cabs are cheap.
I like being in the cab if places I need to go are near. Should I travel to Pattay for a few days?
10. I was looking to try to find a flight that had a longer lay over in japan so I could check out the city (is it worth it). Only if uou want to see me and eat raw food.
I have posted some Thai food shots to keep the photo element first. Please read the FAQs and posts, instead of pretending to.

Duniawala
08-24-05, 16:27
Hello,
I am need some info from the pro"s out there! I have been to costa rica 3 times in the last 5 months. and I have one vacation left this year and I want to go to bangkok. I read almost every post and its looks and sounds like a great and fun place with many many woman and lots of fun things to do.
It is a great place to go.

My questions are. how rough is the plane ride? I think most of us, the flight can be anywhere from 18 to 27 hours (27 being for me) when you land are you messed up from being on that plane for so long?
Yes, sadly you will be messed up.

I have read in more than a few posts that during the daytime hours there is not much to do. iI this true? Is there casinos or sport books? How much do you think I will need to bring with me (staying about 9 days) I eat 2 meals a day and about 7 or 8 drinks a nite, and I would like to have at least 2 woman a day (different times)
There are lots of places for sightseeing. Do you always go to a new place for women only? Get a Frommers/Lonely Planet guide.

I am really worried about the lady boys. I know the asian type really look like hot woman. And if it happens that I get tricked by one of them. Well I don't want to go to jail.
Don't worry about the ladyboys. Some of them look better than a lot of the girls. And you won't go to jail for sleeping with them.

I will look in the travel section to get some tips on the hotels. Unless someone has a cant miss place they know about. I watch the travel channel and the food don't look that great for my tastes. Are there many American style places to eat at? And will I need a rental car? I like being in the cab if places I need to go are near.
You must have missed the Bangkok Hotel section. Go back and read them. The Thai food is great especially the fried grasshoppers and ants. Why don't you eat at a Thai place in your hometown and sample the food. There's always the Pizza Hut, KFCs and Macdonalds to fall back on.

Should I travel to Pattay for a few days?
I think Pattaya will be too much for you. Save it for the next visit.

I know I have asked alot of rookie questions. But for me this is a big trip and I want to know what I can from those of you who. Been there, done that. My plan is go Mid Oct of 2005. I found a flight for 1010 out of Tampa, Fla. I think that is a good deal. I was looking to try to find a flight that had a longer lay over in japan so I could check out the city (is it worth it). So if anyone has any tips for me, I would love to hear from you.
Japan is a great CITY. Just ask for a longer layover.

Domino
08-24-05, 16:42
Some more photos to keep you on track, including one from the famous temple in Philo which ^&* %^$#!@#$ promised to post on. The monkey's balls are from central Thailand. Great place for scoring white chicks if you are a fearless stud like
John T Domino

Rimalot
08-24-05, 16:47
As many have asked me for that link to the overview of all your posted pics, I will provide it again.

Please note, that it had changed due to the renaming of the forum !

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/profile.php?do=editattachmentsThe Traveler,

Why you post a link to my pics, I'm curious to know. Are you saying that these pics are yours?

Old Thai Hand
08-24-05, 17:12
Domino,

Usually I enjoy your posts and humor. But, the pic of the King goes too far and is also against Thai law. Referring to him as Saddam just shows complete ignorance of what this man has done for the country. With all the self-centered meglomaniacs running this country, he is the only honest and true servant of the Thai people. Take a shot at Taksin with my full support and blessing. Now, HE'S a Tyrant!

But, posting the King's pic is in bad taste and just brings attention and heat on this web site.

Please remove it.

OTH

Duniawala
08-24-05, 17:35
Rimalot

That link will pull up all the pictures you have posted when you go to it. It will not pick up anyone else's postings.

Rimalot
08-24-05, 17:58
Duniawala,

Thanks for your prompt information!

In this case will post some more pics.

The Traveler
08-24-05, 20:15
The Traveler,

Why you post a link to my pics, I'm curious to know. Are you saying that these pics are yours?
Rimalot,

I said "... that link to the overview of all your posted pics..." and did not address a certain person.

As Duni said, it will show a list of all posted pics of the person who is currently logged in, so it will show your pics for you, my pics for me and so on.

Rimalot
08-24-05, 20:20
Exciting times in LOL, please enjoy.

305 Threesome
317 Rimming
344 Nice rearview
348 Four beauties
354 Lesbo

Rimalot
08-24-05, 20:24
The Traveler,

Thanks I understand and have learned something.

In return I have just posted some more pics, hope you will like it.

The Traveler
08-24-05, 20:27
OTH,

some time ago I complained about his degrading comments about the King and the Queen, but he kept going, ignoring that this is a crime in the primary mongering destination of his choice.

Don't forget, in Domino-World Domino is the only good person.

Domino
08-25-05, 02:35
We disagree. Some good guy actually got jail time for referring to "His majesty" as The Skipper for the "crime" of lese majeste. I was almost beaten up for refusing to cover my legs to see one of "His Majesty's" rose gardens when "His Majesty" was not present. (He was at one of his other big mansions at the time). To dissociate "His Majesty" from the corruption and exploitation of his country is not, shall we say, in the spirit of the Jacobins who had, like Oliver Cromwell a good grasp of what to do with monarchs. The only good monarch is a dead monarch (this does not apply to the much loved monarch butterfly who has my undying admiration). I am well aware of what "His Majesty" did during the military years as I am aware of what his forces do in the Southern border lands when they are not putting up public altars to this guy and his wife (the sheer effrontery and stupidity of putting up public shrines to State Buddhism in oppressed Muslim areas leads to its own questions). Even though he is not a member of this forum and therefore according to Jackson, fair game, nevertheless, I have removed the pic, even though Saddam got 100% of the vote last time out and, as his trial is yet to begin, any derogatory comments about him here may be prejudical. Also, I think we should wonder why it is ok to degrade women but not ok to post a photo of a statue of one of Asia's richest men. As I am not into hassle, I remove it. And, if you object to any photo I post, just ask Jackson to remove them. No need to contact me as I do not mind. On a related matter, I meet members of the Japanese Royal Family on a regular basis and my views are the same there (though I don't [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) in their soup)
Anyway: more photos as this is the photo section. The "picture of a duck" photo is from one of our esteemed contributors. I post the famous Isaan ruins photo as most choirboys will never go there. But that is where Thais go. It is an impressive place. And handy to Buriram and Korat of bonking infamy.
Three more points:
1. This is the photo section so less chit chat girls.
2. OTH: For this service, please donate US$20 to our Skanks in Need Fund. Maybe get TS to donate a lot more if you can.
3. Our good friend, ljohnson, who has been billed for $40 for the SIN Fund needs some help for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is his lack of gray matter. Please see the Bangladesh General Info Thread.
Love and kisses
Your friend
John Skipper

The Traveler
08-25-05, 03:57
Domino,

Also, I think we should wonder why it is ok to degrade women.
nobody said it is OK to degrade women and it isn't the purpose of this forum either.
If a few - you included - decide to post derogative comments about women it is on their own behalf. Don't you remember that I have complained about SA's extreme wording in this regard and have been criticized by you for doing so ?

On a related matter, I meet members of the Japanese Royal Family on a regular basis and my views are the same there (though I don't [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) in their soup).
Strange, why do you meet with people you don't like ? Didn't you tell us that you choose the people you meet very well ?

The Traveler
08-25-05, 04:35
I post the famous Isaan ruins photo as most choirboys will never go there. But that is where Thais go. It is an impressive place. And handy to Buriram and Korat of bonking infamy.

Domino,

not really a good shot as the main sanctuary is hard to see but this is clearly Phanom Rung (it's Khmer and means "big hill") which was build about 800yrs ago.

BTW, you shouldn't have taken the pic from the laterite path. Because of the view angle it gives the impression that the stairs are part of the building which isn't the case. The main sanctuary is a bit laid back on the platform on top of the hill. Therefore the pic is a bit "misleading".

Did I mention that I have been there long before you (your pic dates 05-05-2004) ?

Below two of my own, one with the same view angle for you to compare.

Domino
08-25-05, 05:10
Newbie:: Some more hotshot hot shots. These are mostly from Korat and Phitsanaluk, places where the discerning mongers goes. The gallant Thai military cadets are pictured proudly marching along Pattaya's Beach Road with their icon. Please note the color of their skin. Not too many rice picking days out in the sun for those brave men.
Freeler can fill you in about prices. The Thais are not violent in the way Westerners are (ignorant and drunk animals spoiling for a fight). However, if you fuck with the bull, you get the horn. If you go to Thailand or any under developed country thinking they have it in for you, you are carrying the wrong baggage. The worst people in under developed countries one comes across are white laaagar louts (spelling deliberate).
A major source of sickness for US personnel and their dependents in overseas places is their laagar mentality. Get out and explore. Not everbody is a Davy Crockett or a John T Domino but some do make the effort (JC, the guy with the unspellable name, comes to mind).
As regards ladyboys or any other prostitutes, if you are drunk, rude and stupid, in many ways, you get what you deserve. Attacking Thai food shows a laagar mentality. If they eat it, why can you not eat it? (We are talking about mainstream fare and places with running water, not bush tucker). Why travel to the other side of the world just to meet First World losers? Meet Third World losers as well. It is a lot more fun and much more beneficial for you. My policy: if you can get to where there are very few white people, and live to tell the tale, you will have a good time.
Thailand must be one of the safest Asian countries to travel in if you use your head. The Thais are ok once you obey a few simple etiquette rules.
John Mr Etiquette Domino

The Traveler
08-25-05, 05:19
Domino,

I remember you have posted the third pic before. It displays the stairway of the hotel you stayed in, the one which insists on ID checks, right ? :)

ChiliMike
08-25-05, 05:52
Thanks to the few men that repleyed to my questions in a positive way. But to those of you who think you must try and make me look like a fool for asking questions that are legit: Well do you really understand why this guide is here I for one, since going to San Jose 3 times, have alot to share with those who are planning a trip or thinking about going, and I will always take the time out to share what I know. I don't act like a smart ass or try to get in a bashing of ones post. I see it many times on this board, and yes I am sure someone will repley to what I am saying now. I am not looking for a fight, I am looking for info from the people who have been to a place I am looking forward to, and sharing some of there tales and what I need to do.

Jpu2 and thumbs up. Thanks again for sharing your info with me and again maybe I can share some of my trip when I get back from my trip.

Domino
08-25-05, 05:59
Newbie: I hope you are not afraid of monkey men as well. Some of the shots here are beside a famous statue in Korat where people pray 24/7. As part of the offerings they pay licensed ladyboy like singers and dancers to perform some ritual for them. They are part of the scene. Although there are some 6' + ladyboys in the vicinity, they are not a problem. In fact, Korat is very safe. You should get out more.
Hey: this is post 888 on this thread. If you are Chinese and donate $100 to my Skanks in Need (SIN) fund, I wil put a message of your choice in here. For $200, I will tell you you are a hansum man.

Domino
08-25-05, 06:23
Here are some more photos to give you all a hard on. There is a lot to see in Thailand beyond the laagar. There is a lot to be learned threre too as the roots of their worldview are the opposite of our own. Coconuts are a fascinating subject in themselves, as are monekys and elephants, both of which the Buddha was into. There is a fascinating outdoor museum in Nong Khai worth seeing. I have photos of it somewhere.
We always read about being drugged to sleep and robbed. Only low class wil do that. And most Thais are law abiding so they do not do that. There is a world, much of it long tamed, beyond Pattaya and Sukumvit.
The photos are only a first step. No matter where you go in Thailand, your jounrye will be different from anyoner else's. Yiu have nothing to fear only fear tself (and maybe the clap).

Domino
08-25-05, 07:21
Dear Newbie
Some more photos for you. From the far north to the deep south, Domino is an all terrain monger. I have included some more exotic foods and some more hints that you buy a tour book or borrow one from the library. The Lonely Planet is a rip off and is good only for a prop for exotic models to pose with. The only trouble I have encountered has been with drunk Europeans. The only dodgy food has been on guided tours, when I was hospitalized. The exotic city of Buriram is a great monger hangout for high rollers. But most Injuns here prefer to stay on the reservation like the timid little souls that they are.
Choir Boys: Please note you have my ful permisison to repost the LP skank photos whenever really silly and selfish newbie questions are asked.
John T Domino
(for excellence in mongering, don't miss his reports: sign up to SIN now: $20 means a lot to a skank). By the way, the "lady" in the LP photo cost about 200 baht and was much better value than the LP book. She said I was a butterfly because I fucked the entire all female hotel staff and a lovely mother of 1, who was in her 30s. (great body but awful face). These women have ties that bind them to the outback. To think that paying more than 200 or 300 baht guarantees a better service/disease free is wishful and naive thinking.
Pussycats go to Pattaya but real mongers go on for ever.

MarcoStraight
08-25-05, 07:49
Exciting times in LOL, please enjoy.

305 Threesome
317 Rimming
344 Nice rearview
348 Four beauties
354 Lesbo

Did you get those pics at Eden club in Bangkok ? just curious.

Domino
08-25-05, 08:22
dont you guys have a sandbox to go to or something. I think you should go there or i will have to tell your dad (Jackson) that someone needs a timeout.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=371148&postcount=76
Agent 2001/99: Marco Straight is asking a simple question to Rimalot who seems to have assembled a number of naked women doing base things for some reason. Marco wants to know from whence they came. I am simply posting photos on the photo section to help Mr Newbie decide if LOS is for him. You care to post some?
Please note that the pics are generally of ordinary Thais doing ordinary things.
I have tried to have at least one God Fearing Buddha praying upright prostitute in each one to keep the pervs happy. The skank in the last photo of this set has bad acne; she should eat better. (Thai food, fruit and Domino dick). Thailand is a big place and it needs big minds, minds like that of
John T Domino
(benefactor of skanks wolrldwide and one of our Founding Fathers (of SIN, that is)

Domino
08-25-05, 08:44
Newbie: Transport is good, hotel room service is ok, plenty of meat available if you are from a fly over state. And service with a hairy smile. Now next time, please RTTF.

Old Thai Hand
08-25-05, 10:40
Domino

We agree to disagree. Thanks for removing the pic, regardless.

On another matter entirely:

I make it a rule never to post pics largely because the girls I shag, being that they are regular TGs, would not be too happy at being splashed all over the Internet. It would indeed ruin their lives.

But, I post this pic as I'm sure it already out in several locales around cyberspace as it was sent by the girl herself, and I'm sure not just to me.

I was chatting online and a window pops up from her with the greeting, "Hi, want to see my pic? Send me your email." None of the usual, "How R U? Where you stay? You come meet me holiday?"

I did chat with her later, complete with web cam (no nudies, coz she was in a net cafe).

Fo anyone who is interested: she's a "One man woman"...repeats this over and over. I don't think it's altogether true as I'm sure many of us have this pic. She is also looking for a "a man to make him happy forever lasting life and iam one men women and iam looking for a man that he has a good sence of humour and one women men hope to find you soon."

Rimalot
08-25-05, 11:21
Did you get those pics at Eden club in Bangkok ? just curious.No I don't. I have not yet visited Eden and as far as I understand to take pics is no more possible there.

Domino
08-25-05, 14:15
Thai food comes in all shapes and sizes. Generally, you eat what is given., Sometimes, however, you may be the dinner.

Domino
08-25-05, 14:17
Thai pussy comes in all shapes and sizes. Generally, you eat what is given., Sometimes, however, you may be the dinner and they may eat you..

Domino
08-25-05, 14:21
the newbie and oldie have to both watch out for fast speeding ****cabs and for the world famous skank boxing champions who inhabit the 200 baht brothels of the far north east. thse people feast on native food and have "massage" heavies to back them up. all of this information is copyright loney planet.

Domino
08-25-05, 14:26
The Thais are a very loving people and have erected many monuments to love. Some of these rival the Taj Mahal. The skanks move around quite a lot and, once thye are too old for Buriram or Korat, they head to Pattaya from where, if they are not careful , they end up in Nana parking lot, being fucked for exorbitant amounts by all cummer. (PS: Am I the only one who found Coma Boy's safe sex remarks rather disgusting. Yuk).

Domino
08-25-05, 14:31
Thailand is known for its money and dick sucking hot babes and its giant Buddha loving snakes who will curl around you and break your back. Fortunately the monks and their begging bowls are eveywhere so you might survive. Just might. And live to tell of your tail.

Domino
08-25-05, 14:37
The Burmese women along the border are nice. But you have to be nice too, like Mullah Domino if you wish to commune with them. As you can see, Domino had no problems getting the choisest pieces of meat. Nor should you. You only live once. Until you are reincarnated as Thai food. So please be good. And please send on $20 to SIN. As you can see, there are many skanks waiting on your generosity/stupidity. What your money buys:
$20: one water buffalo and a heart transplant for granny.
$40: one round the world trip for granpa who never got beyond the county jail.
$20 can also get you 4 short times. Are you brave enough to be one of the few. one of the brave? Share the love.
Need I say more?

Freeler
08-25-05, 15:13
Temple views,

OK, Kala on the Sea of Eternity at Khao Prasat Hin makes a good shot any day, but I like the nagas at Wat Kek better. That's a really really wild place!
Phanum Rung btw does not compare to Khao Pra Wihaan in Si Saket Province.
And then I thought (= am sure!) that Phanum Rung, which is Khmer, meant Stone Hill, but WTF.
This type of Khmer structure is often translated from Thai to English as 'castle' or 'stone castle'.
FYI.

One Wing Low
08-25-05, 15:37
Some are very rude with major attitudes. Most of them ask for $40 ST.

There is no comparison to the fine Mexican chicas in TJ.

Thailand is known for its money and dick sucking hot babes and its giant Buddha loving snakes who will curl around you and break your back. Fortunately the monks and their begging bowls are eveywhere so you might survive. Just might. And live to tell of your tail.

JuiceSpike
08-25-05, 19:14
Do a little search in this section and you will find better looking women besides the ones recently posted...

Most of them asked you for $40USD for ST? Really? You got screwed, I mean fucked, I mean taken... :D

juice

Jaimito Cartero
08-25-05, 19:24
Some are very rude with major attitudes. Most of them ask for $40 ST.

There is no comparison to the fine Mexican chicas in TJ.

I've got nothing against Mexican chicas, but would not rate TJ girls in the top 50% of any of the mongering destinations that I've been to. Thai, Indonesian, CR and BA chicas are far better in looks and attitude. If you don't like the Thai look (Lao features, perhaps?), then try out Jakarta.

Domino
08-25-05, 20:14
Juice Spike: Two unprovoked attacks on me. The SIN money goes to Jackson who does not fuck SINs. Also, my chicks are the nicest, sweetest and sexiest. Everyone says so. Anymore out of you and I will post my B team. They ARE ugly. Have a nice trip;)
On the Other Hand job: I cannot understand why the organ grinder is excused. I have posted enough of monkeys. Cebu Local, for example, expresses himself well over similar matters on the Pi board.
Lonely Planet: This is an excellent book and cannot be praised highly enough. It condemns prostitution and the sad fuckers who go to Thailand to have paid sex with Thai women. Freeler hates the book. And he found a great brothel through it.
Freeler: You know fucking well where the duck photo came from. And credits were mentioned.
Newbie: Sorry I cannot scroll down past all these beauties to dig up your name and post which is in the wrong section. Read the FAQs. Go to Nana Hotel by booking on line. Send $40 to SIN.

Dinghy
08-25-05, 21:35
Taken - nah - he had a big sign that said S U C K E R on his back. 400BAHT ($10) is tops depending on WHERE you are. (OK, so 1000B from gogo bars)

JuiceSpike
08-25-05, 23:24
LOL, The B team? Yikes! Please don't....:) I'm glad the flash did not work in some pics from your A team...:D

OK, SIN is legit. Nice acronym, it works really well and has lots of irony to it.

juicer

Frankfurter
08-26-05, 03:23
This BG is not much to look at, but what a performer. Amazing!

One night she even didn't wait 'til we get to the apartment:

She came off the stage, I barfined her, she got dressed, with her long dress she sat on me and fucked me right there in the crowded bar! Nobody realized what was going on!

Here's a tip: Don't wear khaki pants when engaged in an exercise like this!

(No, sorry, no time for condom.)

Frankfurter
08-26-05, 03:24
Nice attitude, very friendly, performance was OK.

Frankfurter
08-26-05, 03:27
Strange world:

This happened to me several times now. The girls take pictures of their clients naked features with there phones, not the other way around. Oh my....I don't know where this all will end.

Frankfurter
08-26-05, 03:34
Friends,

I do not kid you:

This BG fucked me the last night she was in Pattaya, the day later she got into a cab, grabbed her visa and new passport and flew to her handsome man to England! Have a nice trip!

Frankfurter
08-26-05, 03:38
Great girl from Hollywood NEP. She loved it!

Frankfurter
08-26-05, 03:41
OK, I don't want to get too much into this, but these two beauties from the VIP Massage on Soi Diamond in Pattaya were just not good. That's all I wanna say. (See my "Best & Worst of Pattaya" report).

Frankfurter
08-26-05, 03:43
Maybe the best BB on Soi Diana Inn, last bar up from 2nd Rd., near the defunct snooker place. Nice girls, I had three, two of them multiples.

Frankfurter
08-26-05, 04:16
For all you ass lovers: Aren't they sweet?

The Buffalo Bar Thai costume party is really good, the ladies look twice as sharp as in their standard issue work outfit, IMHO.

Frankfurter
08-26-05, 04:21
view of [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s bj

Frankfurter
08-26-05, 04:22
view of [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)'s

Frankfurter
08-26-05, 04:26
This is against the rules, I know:

I didn't try her, ws too scared.

Frankfurter
08-26-05, 04:28
Soi Diamond, Pattaya

Tilaceer
08-26-05, 07:37
Great girl from Hollywood NEP. She loved it!Nice pics, will be there soon, do you have contact details for pictured lady, please?

Thanks,

T

Duniawala
08-26-05, 08:12
Frankfuter

Great pics. Wish I could see something in the last few posts. Anyway you can make them bigger?

Domino
08-26-05, 09:06
the ugliest woman i had was from buriram. to fill newbies in on sex paradise: fuck central is beside the railway station and the old tooothless bellgirl fucks (like they all do). they do obey proprietary rules so only legal age women fuck. this was the same when i went to the skank village and a former soi 6 pattaya lady filled me in (that would have to be one of the highlights of my time in los) the interesting thing about the old lady is: though i had previously fucked her about 35 seconds after entering the hotel, when i returned, she refused to fuck me for less than 300 baht, which was 100 higher than most others who were a team material. i did not fuck her for 300 because i did not want to ruin it for others.
moral of the story: there are no 300 baht skanks, only 300 baht johns. don't pay too much.
freeler and comaboy: rep001 photos are not welcome. they are not funny and will only damage this site. i was reading some belgian material about belguel and his victims and the amazing thing is this site has still not got shafted. maybe they are waiting for more pervert shots before moving. don;t help them in this regard.
i would be interested in on the other hand's take on this. also, i find it odd that some objected to my thai king statue (got a few pms about it) and osama mask pics (which covered the photos of the hookers) and yet condone all kinds of hard on porno pics.
i can comfortably say i have posted the prettiest pics here (check the very first posted photo) and the ugliest. it remains a mystery to me why guys think a face has to be beautiful to take your dick.
now some dude has taken me for a big amount of cash today so i have some work to do. hasta la vista girls.
freeler: you should write a tour book on thailand. it is also amazing that less than 2% of all tourists go to isaan and, for mongers, it is probably less than 1%.

lol, the b team? yikes! please don't....:) i'm glad the flash did not work in some pics from your a team...:d

ok, sin is legit. nice acronym, it works really well and has lots of irony to it.

juicer

MarcoStraight
08-26-05, 11:59
Great girl from Hollywood NEP. She loved it!

Where did you get this girl ?
The ass is brazilian style.
Very good shots too.

Freeler
08-26-05, 14:39
Domino,

Here's the book - cover2cover:

"Come to Thailand and enjoy"

Fresh Meat 2
08-27-05, 13:40
Guys,

I desparately need to view the 2000----2004 Thailand photo gallery. I need to do a photo search for 2002. When I go into the 2000----2004 photo gallery I can only get back to 2003?

Can someone please help.

Thank You

Hi FM2,

All the photos you see in the 2000-2004 gallery are all the photos I have.

If the first photo on that section is dated in 2003, than that's the first photo in that section.

Just because it's titled 2000-2004 Photo Gallery doesn't necessarily mean that the photo collection in that section starts with photos dated January 1, 2000. All the old Photo Galleries in all the sections of the Forum have the same title.

Thanks,

Jackson

JuiceSpike
08-27-05, 13:51
I think many Thai girls like to suck it in and some actually enjoy it. Freelancer from Nana disco... Bangcity

juice

Love Sex 22
08-27-05, 23:10
From my recent trip sept/05 Freelancer in Pattaya, to shy to show her face .

Love Sex 22
08-27-05, 23:16
I picked this one in beer bar Soi 8 1 am for short time. She was so horney being drunk, didn't want to stop fucking till I asked her to leave. I needed few hour of sleap. Nice tits.

Love Sex 22
08-27-05, 23:21
She was the best sex of my trip. She keep insisted that I fuck her in the ass while she watched it in the mirror. Wild girl. Forget name off the bar, 2nd floor from escolator, straight, not first bar, the second bar. You have to walk the stairs to second floor. That's where the bar is.

Love Sex 22
08-27-05, 23:25
She asked me 10 times if I have a condom. I told her yes 10 times, but till she didn't see the condom, she didn't relaxed. End up coming in her mouth and she swallow every drop of it. Lets figure.

Frankfurter
08-28-05, 01:00
This time bigger. I hope it works.

FF

Frankfurter
08-28-05, 01:04
MarcoStraight:

Thanks for the compliment!

But no, this (really juicy, nice ass) isn't Brazilian, but pure Isaan, in fact straight from Buriram! I like, --like most caucasian punters--, the dark Isaan girls the best, it reminds of Cuba, whose girls I also like.

FF

Love Sex 22
08-29-05, 18:42
I picked this one in beer bar Soi 8 1 am for short time. She was so horney being drunk, didn't want to stop fucking till I asked her to leave. I needed few hour of sleap. Nice tits.

Love Sex 22
08-29-05, 18:44
She was the best sex of my trip. She keep insisted that I fuck her in the ass while she watched it in the mirror. Wild girl. Forget name off the bar, 2nd floor from escolator, straight, not first bar, the second bar. You have to walk the stairs to second floor. That's where the bar is.

Love Sex 22
08-29-05, 18:46
She asked me 10 times if I have a condom. I told her yes 10 times, but till she didn't see the condom, she didn't relaxed. End up coming in her mouth and she swallow every drop of it. Lets figure.

The Traveler
08-30-05, 10:04
End up coming in her mouth and she swallow every drop of it. Lets figure.
I figure she was just thirsty, cheap charlie you.. Next time buy her a lady drink instead :)

johnnybegood
08-30-05, 13:29
This was a "nice" girl I had from Raindow 4 last week. Very good. BBBJ wanted more. Good Fuck, nice body, and good gf attitude.

Angus Magee
08-30-05, 13:35
She was the best sex of my trip. She keep insisted that I fuck her in the ass while she watched it in the mirror. Wild girl. Forget name off the bar, 2nd floor from escolator, straight, not first bar, the second bar. You have to walk the stairs to second floor. That's where the bar is.I think that would be "Manderin". When I was there (1 yr ago) there were some hotties there.

JuiceSpike
08-30-05, 17:03
Nice pics... no nudes on the Pattaya girl? She looks like she has some nices breasts... Also, it looks like the nymph from Nana gave you a good workout...:D

juice

Siddv
08-31-05, 01:51
She was the best sex of my trip. She keep insisted that I fuck her in the ass while she watched it in the mirror. Wild girl. Forget name off the bar, 2nd floor from escolator, straight, not first bar, the second bar. You have to walk the stairs to second floor. That's where the bar is.She's from the Mandrian. I have had her too, several times in fact , in much the same way. She starts by taking off your clothes with her teeth. She's alot of fun.

Ganoosh
09-01-05, 13:56
Silly TG probably worried about contracting something.... like pregnancy.

JuiceSpike
09-01-05, 16:37
Ever look at a girl laying on her back and wonder how delicious she looks like naked and ready to get fucked? FL from Bangcity.

juice

Goblin207
09-04-05, 09:37
GogoGirl from Soi Daimond GoGO ... ST = 1000bt + bar fees.

Freelancers from BeachRoad who are sitting/walking near beach. ST=500, LT=1000

Freelancers from Royal Garden Center,Shoppin Mall...ST=500bt, LT=1000bt

Goblin207
09-04-05, 09:54
Very hot freelancer girl who was sitting in caffee next to Marriott hotel on Beach Road. First, I wanted to have a drink with her in some caffee.She told me some Japaneese restaurant in Royal Garden Shopping Center is Ok. Restaruant was Ok, but prices was not Ok, was too expensive. I saied no problems to myself. She cheated me. After drink we have gone in my room, In Marriott, and I banged her about 1 hour. After sex, I gave her only 300bt and told her it is because she was cheated me for a drink. She did not comply.

Goblin207
09-04-05, 10:09
Second GoGo girl from Soi Postoffice or Soi Diamond.

Goblin207
09-04-05, 10:22
Very, very hot and nasty girl from Soi6. Can't remember the bar name where I was found her, but it is a last bar on the left side if you walk Soi6 from Beach Road. Close to Second Road.

She was best looking gir there, and did not want to accept less than 1000 for ST. But, really she worth that money. Great sex, great atitude, great silicon tits, great fresh shaved pussy.

Goblin207
09-04-05, 10:38
On the end, here is "my Lady" for LT,for more than 10 days ;)

JuiceSpike
09-04-05, 16:55
To celebrate my 1k post I'm posting pictures of some of the best fucks I have had in Thailand over the past 3 years... :p

juice

Coma Boy
09-04-05, 17:03
Congratulations Juice.

Shame you're not in town, you could celebrate properly.

Who is that girl in the 4th photo? I'm sure I have some hazy Black-Label memories of going with her around Xmas or sometime.

Freeler
09-04-05, 17:33
Juice,

Congratulations, but ehhr, what took you so long:D?

JuiceSpike
09-04-05, 19:17
Thanks guys...

Coma,

I found that girl walking on Soi 11 in the middle of an afternoon. We made eye contact. I turned around and she did the same and I smiled.I catched up to her and like a good boy I made small talk then invited her to my room. She looked at me as if I was insulting her but nodded "yes" and we walked to my hotel. I pounded her really hard and she seemed to enjoy it and we were both exhausted. She looks tired in the pic. She said she liked that I was a complete perv with her and fucked her hard...:p I did not take her phone number... She was a lot of fun. I wish I was there to celebrate but can't... too busy.

Freeler,

Hmm, I have a busy life but I'm trying...:D

juicer

Freeler
09-04-05, 19:36
Juice,

Have you heard they FINALLY cracked the DRM code... (If you give a damn:))

Goblin207,

You good heart man, you buy lady telephone, chai mai?

Pyjama
09-04-05, 23:21
Second GoGo girl from Soi Postoffice or Soi Diamond.Post #947:

Are you sure, she was actually a lady? On picture 3 she looks quite masculine.

Pyjama

Wahoolee
09-04-05, 23:54
Your pics are appreciated, Goblin.

Juice you never disappoint with your top quality girl pics. :)

Coma Boy
09-05-05, 04:19
Freeler- what is a DRM code?

Anon Sailor
09-05-05, 05:17
Freeler- what is a DRM code?Digital Rights Management

Dinghy
09-05-05, 05:43
Digital Rights Management - anti copying encryption

Goblin207
09-05-05, 06:33
Post #947:

Are you sure, she was actually a lady? On picture 3 she looks quite masculine.

PyjamaHi Pyjama,

Yes, I am sure she is lady, because I checked it before I was take her in the room :p
She is quite masculine because of hard work in rice fields. Like most of girls there, before she came in Pattaya, she had to work hard in her village which is somewhere in the north of Thailand. They even dont need to tell you that, but you can see it very easy. Just look and touch their hends. Most of girls have very hard and rough hends, because of hard work in rice fields.

Goblin207
09-05-05, 06:47
One more pic. from some bar in Walking Street.

Macauman
09-05-05, 14:02
Pyjama,
I thought the same thing. I think a katoey alert is definitely in order for that 'chick." Sorry Goblin.

Gonad Man
09-05-05, 18:38
Taking a stroll around Soi 3 can really be beneficial. In the room, she took her clothes off. I said, "you need to put that little skirt back on honey" After all, it was the first thing I noticed when she was walking and I had a hard-on for the next hour just thinking about what I was going to do to her. And I did it. Really sweet tight box and lovely sweet girl.

Gonad Man
09-05-05, 18:40
More sweet box.

Gonad Man
09-05-05, 18:50
This young thing was on Beach Rd and was just too cute to pass up. Lots of fun and a great tour guide. I only wish I had kept her round a little longer. See report in Pattaya for more detail.

Freeler
09-05-05, 20:55
For all those who (think they) can tell:

http://www2.b3ta.com/femaleorshemale/#

GettingTang
09-05-05, 21:27
For all those who (think they) can tell:

http://www2.b3ta.com/femaleorshemale/#

First try, I got 15 of 16 right.

If you look very, very closely there are always feminin qualities that can not be faked. No matter how hard they try. And keep in mind, this quiz is flawed because you only get a face shot. If you met them in person, you can see body language, man sized hands, adams apple area, voice, many other chracteristics. No ladyboy has or ever will fool me. God did not make them women, and no matter how much surgery, comestics, acting, certain God given natural qulaities of a true Woman can not be imitated!

Yodsaker
09-05-05, 22:36
Very hot freelancer girl who was sitting in caffee next to Marriott hotel on Beach Road. First, I wanted to have a drink with her in some caffee.She told me some Japaneese restaurant in Royal Garden Shopping Center is Ok. Restaruant was Ok, but prices was not Ok, was too expensive. I saied no problems to myself. She cheated me. After drink we have gone in my room, In Marriott, and I banged her about 1 hour. After sex, I gave her only 300bt and told her it is because she was cheated me for a drink. She did not comply.You are a cheap fucker. Stay home.

Swallowme
09-06-05, 00:45
I am posting my first photo here... unfortunately I only had my camera phone with me when I went to Nataree's Massage Parlor on this day. This sideline girl has what I would consider to be "the ideal body", and although you can not see it, her face is very cute too. Service was excellent!

JP2U
09-06-05, 02:12
First try, I got 15 of 16 right.

If you look very, very closely there are always feminin qualities that can not be faked. No matter how hard they try. And keep in mind, this quiz is flawed because you only get a face shot. If you met them in person, you can see body language, man sized hands, adams apple area, voice, many other chracteristics. No ladyboy has or ever will fool me. God did not make them women, and no matter how much surgery, comestics, acting, certain God given natural qulaities of a true Woman can not be imitated!
I've been conned twice. Didn't find out about it until they were in the room with me. Thing that pisses me off is that they often dont tell you beforehand and just go with you.. as if you'll just laugh it off and not mind.

1Ball
09-06-05, 02:25
I've been conned twice. Didn't find out about it until they were in the room with me. Thing that pisses me off is that they often dont tell you beforehand and just go with you.. as if you'll just laugh it off and not mind.

JP2U, I think it might be easy to get fooled. I have never picked up a girl from the street, but always from a bar, primarily because I am having a drink, and a TG catches my eye. I don't have anything against picking up someone in the street, just never happened.

Walking around, you can easily spot the obvious ones a mile away. Too much make up, outragously sexy outfits, etc. I took Freeler's little test, and I missed more than he did.

It is indeed strange that they don't say anything as you bring them back, but chances are they have had success with that method. Whereas you and I would kick them out, there must be some who don't. It is a number's game to them, probably. If they tell you right off they are LBs, you walk. if they go up to the room, have a few drinks, set the mood, some, probably not many, will go for it.

I think you have a good chance of being OK, if you just don't put yourself in the situation whereas you might be fooled. Don't go to the LB bars, I know there are a couple or more in NEP, and if you have to ask yourself, "male or female?", just pass. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Anon Sailor
09-06-05, 04:08
When in doubt, ask first.

Goblin207
09-06-05, 06:50
You are a cheap fucker. Stay home.You are so funny :)

Point is that she tried to cheat me, but on the end she has been cheaten, not me. And 300bt was too much that I gave her.

I saw some "expensive fuckers" who gave their PIN code of credit cards to thai girl, and some "expensive fuckers" who bought condo to girl. But, for me, most of them are fools and thai girls think same. You think she will respect you more if you give her more money? :rolleyes: Send her money evry month and support her poor familly on village and she will "love" you more, "sexy men" :rolleyes:

Can you answer me, please, why thai girls Hate this kind of books?

1Ball
09-06-05, 07:53
POST #1

I've never read a Thailand board that has so many putzes on it.
Catch ya some other time maybe.

POST #2

You are a cheap fucker. Stay home.

POST #3

Did it ruin your day? It seems to have that effect on a lot of guys.

Yodaker, we are all delighted to read your prose. Got any FRs? trying to figure out why you are still here....... :(

Domino
09-06-05, 08:03
For all those who (think they) can tell:http://www2.b3ta.com/femaleorshemale/#
I got five out of five right. Then I stopped. If in any doubt and you do not want Thai sausage, walk away.
Some dude recently posted a series of photos and someone said photo #3 was a shemale. Several Thai ladies do have some masculine features and, obvious Rocky Horror show freaks apart, there is no clear distinction between women and men dressed to look like women. Freeler's post just serves to drive home the same point: if in doubt about gender or age of consent, just walk away. It is that simple.
I subsequently went over all the photos and got three wrong: all ladies I guessed were shemales. Erring on the side of caution.

Sparhawk
09-06-05, 09:31
More sweet box.Bro,

Do you happen to have her number? Care to share with your fellow freinds here?

Sparhawk
09-06-05, 09:33
This young thing was on Beach Rd and was just too cute to pass up. Lots of fun and a great tour guide. I only wish I had kept her round a little longer. See report in Pattaya for more detail.Man, she's areal beauty.

Good for you bro.

JP2U
09-06-05, 13:05
When in doubt, ask first.
Oh for sure, I now most certainly ask! Most girls take it light-heartedly, a few may feel insulted, but tough.

Most are easy to figure out, but damn, some are just getting too convincing that even the word "doubt" never crosses your mind!

Mimonger
09-06-05, 23:19
Hell I am asking. Just don't be a ******* about it. Simply asking doesn't offend them. If asking upsets you, then ask someone else. The girls there will tell you if the person is a man or woman. I took the test as well and got 13 out of 16. The test really isn't a fair comparison. All the examples are white people. I find asian people alittle harder to judge. I think it is a little easier to make the mistake on the street opposed to in the room, unless you don't care. If the person is tall and you have doubt. You better be asking.

M&M

Elvis30
09-07-05, 00:26
I got 14/16 and felt very lucky to get that score. Thailand is very hard to tell the gender, especially with loads of drink

Intransit
09-07-05, 02:30
In this case, quiz or no quiz, The "Ronin" Rule applies. The rule, as stated by Robert DeNiro in the film of that name, is "When there is doubt, there is no doubt."

If you thought even for a moment as you walked out of NEP that it was strange she had an Adam's apple, or that her hands were a little big, voice a bit deep, or crotch seemed to bulge a bit, then you might as well have just gone to a gay bar because you are GUILTY! ;-)

How Dydo
09-07-05, 04:58
Let's face it, the face can be deceiving, especially if you are intoxicated. A guy with a feminine face can doll himself up. But I can always tell by looking at the hands, wrists, and arms. Men have a larger bone structure. Adams apple is also a way to test. Just ask to see their hands and touch their neck so you can find out for sure.

Yodsaker
09-07-05, 05:50
POST #1

POST #2

POST #3

Yodaker, we are all delighted to read your prose. Got any FRs? trying to figure out why you are still here.

Yeah, I have a couple of Eden Club reports but they are adult content.

I'll put 'em up if you like.

Khanaan
09-07-05, 05:57
Oh well! Fellow mongers. The last thing that I ever thought would happen to me , happened to me last night. Fellow mongerers, she stole 18000 bht from me. Not really in the mood to talk about it but I may as well get it off my chest. So boys be carefull and always use the safe in the hotel, especially valuables and passports etc. the full details of what happened will follow. Be carefull.

PaulThaicom
09-07-05, 06:54
Met this cheeky bar girl in Chiang Mai earlier this year. I was suffering from being a little 'black labeled' at the time, but what I remember was all good. Even a little helping hand in the morning to help me shake of the hangover!

Would visit her again when I am next there. 1000 + BF + taxi, and very worth it.

Mr_Hoffy
09-07-05, 13:31
Oh well! Fellow mongers. The last thing that I ever thought would happen to me , happened to me last night. Fellow mongerers, she stole 18000 bht from me. Not really in the mood to talk about it but I may as well get it off my chest. So boys be carefull and always use the safe in the hotel, especially valuables and passports etc. the full details of what happened will follow. Be carefull.I never have that type of cash on me in Thailand these days. I have two ATM cards. One as a primary and another as a back-up in case the first gets lost or stolen. My ATM card refunds all fees and yields decent exchange rate. With an ATM almost everywhere I want to go I only take out 2-3 days worth of cash. I am more concerned about having my digital camera ripped off. In that past I have carried $1000 in USD dollars but this always goes into the Hotel safe. Now I only take a $200 and always keep that in Hotel safe with passport/backup credit cards and ATM.

You might want to go to the Tourist Police but most likely unless you have more info besides her simple name you might be out of luck. Usually, unless I know the girl really really well, 9 times out of 10 the front desk will collect the ID of the girl or even make a paper copy. Then when she leaves before they give the ID back to here they call me in my room to see if everything is cool.

If you are in Bangkok, head on over the MBK. You might find her buying the most expensive Mobile phone in Thailand.

I met a girl from Loas in Pattaya and she told me that the local men will actually handcuff the girls the bedpost when they are sleeping to prevent the girl from ripping them off. I thought she was telling me the story as a joke but she was quite serious.

Coma Boy
09-07-05, 18:04
If you are in Bangkok, head on over the MBK. You might find her buying the most expensive Mobile phone in Thailand.She'd have to steal from him twice, the hottest new phone is that sexy stainless steel Nokia- 35,000 Baht.

JP2U
09-07-05, 18:18
Oh well! Fellow mongers. The last thing that I ever thought would happen to me , happened to me last night. Fellow mongerers, she stole 18000 bht from me. Not really in the mood to talk about it but I may as well get it off my chest. So boys be carefull and always use the safe in the hotel, especially valuables and passports etc. the full details of what happened will follow. Be carefull.

...You might want to go to the Tourist Police but most likely unless you have more info besides her simple name you might be out of luck. Usually, unless I know the girl really really well, 9 times out of 10 the front desk will collect the ID of the girl or even make a paper copy. Then when she leaves before they give the ID back to here they call me in my room to see if everything is cool...

I think hotel ID checks are more stringent in Pattaya. A friend of mine had died several years ago in an unusual spate of tourist deaths from heart attacks, including 'healthy' young men. My friend was 35 years old.

Later it was found that some of the tourists had their drinks spiked by some powerful drug that was meant to knock them out, but that maybe not much care was given to the 'exactness' of the dose and some just died.

So yes, the hotel should have the girls details if her ID was legit. But being Thailand, those are key words, "if her ID was legit".

1Ball
09-07-05, 22:05
Let's face it, the face can be deceiving, especially if you are intoxicated. A guy with a feminine face can doll himself up. But I can always tell by looking at the hands, wrists, and arms. Men have a larger bone structure. Adams apple is also a way to test. Just ask to see their hands and touch their neck so you can find out for sure.

Dydo, Bumrungrad hospital does an "Adam's apple "dectomy", don't know the actuall term, but they can remove the Adam's apple. Don't be fooled by the lack of one.

1Ball
09-08-05, 00:03

Khanaan, you have my deepest sympathy. Not easy to admit you've been taken. It brings a sobering note to a fun hobby. I am guilty of being too trusting, or maybe it is just not paying enough attention. I leave my laptop in my room, out in the open, and don't always put my valuables away, especially if there is no in room safe, I can't be bothered to take them to the front desk.

Going to LOS tonight, and will be more careful. Thank you for the reminder.

BTW, was this girl a FL, or did she work in a bar? If the latter, go find her, and confront her. You might not get anywhere, but you'll have the satisfaction on warning her next potential victim.

Good luck.

1Ball
09-08-05, 00:07

I'm waiting.............

Master Diver II
09-08-05, 01:34

Let me just check again - International Sex Guide - hmmm........ maybe, just maybe, they might allow adult content here. But if there are no photos, you might want to find the correct section to put all that adult content in.

MD II

Webcams
09-08-05, 02:15
2005 Photo Gallery Ummm ?? isn't it self explanatory?

1Ball
09-08-05, 03:31
2005 Photo Gallery Ummm ?? isn't it self explanatory?
not to yodsaker who has 5 massive posts, all of them complaints, and / or flames. he is a bit slow, you know.

Ruzhyo
09-08-05, 06:23
Some fun I had in Korat in early Aug 2005

Ruzhyo
09-08-05, 06:29
Enjoy

This is part 2.

Big titts is from a KTV beside Chao Praya hotel.

Small Titts is from massage place called Balline Place or something. Too stoned to remenber.

Yodsaker
09-08-05, 21:21
Oddball & MasterDiver,

Eden reports are now up in the BKK2005 section.

No pics as Eden has not allowed them for a few years due to people taking snaps and selling them via pay sites.

Sorry for the lack of pics but the so-called pics thread contains so much whining and whingeing that pics seem secondary.

Looking forward to reading about your escapades.

Pete33
09-09-05, 05:52
Ruzhyo buddy,

Thanks for the exellent pictures.
Just wondering, what are those forming-pimples on your well-endowed "little man", as per your picture "P1010652.jpg".
Keep safe & healthy buddy.
Do keep those great pictures coming.

Ciao

Ruzhyo
09-09-05, 18:46
Forming pimples? That sounds yucky!

Vains my friend, vains! Where blood flows when my little mans hard and strong! Just like a body builder's forearms when he flexs his steel pistons! haha!
enjoy!

I am happy u notice my prick more then the pretty face! haha

Ruzhyo buddy,

Thanks for the exellent pictures.
Just wondering, what are those forming-pimples on your well-endowed "little man", as per your picture "P1010652.jpg".
Keep safe & healthy buddy.
Do keep those great pictures coming.

Ciao

Member #1005
09-09-05, 20:10
Oddball & MasterDiver,

No pics as Eden has not allowed them for a few years due to people taking snaps and selling them via pay sites.

Sorry for the lack of pics but the so-called pics thread contains so much whining and whingeing that pics seem secondary.

Actually, it’s no Sex photos to keep them (Mark) below the radar of the authorities, but you can still snap the girls in a non-sexual manner, outside, as I did last year.

JuiceSpike
09-10-05, 14:29
This girls was a juicer....:p... she fucked and sucked very good and had nice tits too. Saw her crossing a bridge over Suk by the Sheraton hotel last June. 1K plus a good tip.

juice

1Ball
09-11-05, 18:31
Hey Coma, you have a phone call............

Coma Boy
09-11-05, 20:00
Hey Coma, you have a phone call............Aha... perfect photography! Good work- you're a genius!

Where was the lucky lady from?

I notice on the phone's screen it says: "Wow, I needed that, I'll be right there".

Master Diver II
09-12-05, 04:45
Oddball & MasterDiver,

If you RTFF, you would have read about some of my escapades. Please check before you feel you have to get a rise out of someone. 1 'FR'
and you want to make a fuss? Get a life dude! I'm normally found in the KL or Jakarta forum and photo sections. 1Ball regularly posts here and you still have to ask? Can we keep this out of the photo section now?

1Ball,

The text was a stroke of genius. Does the phone still work?

MD II