PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Dinghy
11-09-05, 05:07
I guess with that one you just find a wrinkle and hope it is the correct location

< MOOOOO.... > Also, Ich var in Detchland drei Jaren stationert (many years ago)

Duniawala
11-09-05, 06:29
No problem! Take the girl to a bar.

Do you like Germany?
Have you been in Germany before?
Hov long time you stay in Germany?
Have tou a girlfriend in Germany?
You like to stay with me?
Sane Same as Thailand But Diferent
Best regards Steen22

Photo Maby a nice girl from Germany ?
What's with the poetry, Steen22. Poster, a compadre for you.

PosterLion
11-09-05, 17:43
Duni,

What the hell are you thinking Duni? There ain't such a thing as a compadre until after the whiskey and the bullshit have been flung across a real live physical table. Maybe in some other world, but that ain't how it's done in my country.

I'm from Oklahoma remember, the land of waving wheat and hawks a makin' lazy cirlces in the sky, the land of infinite possibilities and Cheshire Cat grins cuz there's a brand new farmer's daughter (read potential 18 year old cutie) being born every day.

If that ain't enough for ya then we also got to be a worry'n bout having to pack it up and move to sunny California in a moments notice cuz yall's got Hollywood and Vine and Gold a plenty and I suspect us Okies may be one of the primary causes that ole' Cali's going done the tubes faster that you can say forest fire or mudslide. Cain't you a remember them thar dust bowl days?

We also a got our'n similarities to the land of smiles cuz we be a heap a lazy folk. Just like them Thai Boxers all us Okies are a good for is drinkin', fightin', and fuckin'. We also got experience a plenty in such high tech things as Methamphetimine Labs. Hell I never susupected that moving to Thailand was gonna be nuttin' more than moving back home after a long vacation of pickin' cotton in Texas or fruit in California.

Now you can see that I ain't got no new compadre cuz of the above cow manure I just scribbled, but of course there's more... there's always more

I ain't so impressed with this Cowboy's writin' abilities cuz I can't feel any rawhide in his words. He's got a lotta work to do, meaning he's got to drink a hell a lot more whiskey and fuck a hell a lot more gals before he'd ever be any good at all. I doubt he's ever been tossed in the pokey nor a slept out on the range neither.

Na... This Pancho Steen prolly ain't gonna be my compadre for quite some time, but hell who the hell knows eveything? Maybe he's the genuine article, maybe he be another Rainer Rilke, but as I said already, I cain't feel no rawhide in them little objects you be a callin' pooooeeeems.

Look forward to a breakin' in a new Jonnie Black with ya Duni. Hurry up and get your Jesus be deviled Cali rule-a-fied, restrictified, freeway shotgun shootin' ass to BKK cuz I always be a hankerin' to toss the whiskey and the shit across da table!

Than again, maybe I just havin' a spell a boardem' with Khun Mia, ya know? Hell one thing I know for certain is dat a spell a boardem gonna come as sure as da hungry worm, and then there is also the certainty dat ya never know when dat spell gonna reach ya same as ya never know when the worm gonna be fed.

poster...

Phuquer
11-09-05, 18:23
What's with the poetry, Steen22. Poster, a compadre for you.
It's not poetry. It's bargirl talk. It's funny! It's exactly what a bargirl would tell you if you told her you were from Germany. You can replace the Germany with any country you like. She will respond the same way. :) Funny. Same same as thailand, but different. Yeah right. I have heard that sooooo many times. :)

Tiantain
11-09-05, 22:17
What is AC/DC? I looked through the "Abbreviations" but it was not listed.

Duniawala
11-10-05, 05:14
Sorry Poster. Forgot you are an Okie. And me coming from Arkansas. I need to be spanked by the Mistress of LOS for comitting such an grave error. You have her location, I assume. :D

1Ball
11-10-05, 11:00
Steen Do I understand you correctly? You are going to Pattaya to fuck LBs, and these are pics of the LBs you have fucked?

Just so I know..............

Ozirob
11-10-05, 11:59
First pic upload,

This is going to be useless info - can't remember name, can't remember money, can't remember where from (she was off a dance floor somewhere!)

But do remember she was "nice", fun, no hurry, popped twice before sleep and once in the morning. Back in July i think (no doubt someone will look behind the pic to check this!)

I'm a happy Pattaya traveller!

Ozirob

1Ball
11-10-05, 14:57
well then I'll ask the rest of the crew.
Are my eyes deceiving me, or are these all LBs that steen is showing us?

Run Mann
11-10-05, 15:26
The don't all look like LBs but some do look like LBs from one of the Cabaret/Tiffany type shows

Coma Boy
11-10-05, 15:27
Are my eyes deceiving me, or are these all LBs that steen is showing us?You're correct 1ball, Steen loves to suck shemale cock.

Steen, you're in the wrong forum buddy...

Coma Boy
11-10-05, 15:35
What is AC/DC?AC/DC means bisexual.

PosterLion
11-10-05, 15:45
i'll just agree with all you guys that have looked at steen's photos. i detected steen's repressed homosexual nature from the verbage in his posts.

please understand (and pity me for it) that i can't be bothered to waste my bandwith on steen's photos. i've been running on a 32k wireless connection for the last two years. here's to all you guys i envy too much for possessing today's wondrously fast high speed connections.

poster

Sean_Double
11-10-05, 16:19
Steen,

You're enthusiasm is admirable, and there are probably a lot of guys who would like to view you're ladyboy pics, however they would be in other forums. Google can be your friend here.
You'll be appreciated and regarded as a King in forums that aren't specifically devoted to SEX WITH WOMEN.
Cheers,
Sean

Freeler
11-10-05, 21:33
Yo Steen!

I'll be damned if I didn't recognize one of my regulars in your series!

:D!

The Traveler
11-10-05, 22:38
Why am I go to Thailand the larst 15 years and get bad fuck?

We don't know, tell us !!!

Pattaya girls dont like me. Bangkok girl dont like me. Danisk girl dont like me. Lady boys dont like me...

There must be a reason for it. What do you think ?

Photo Gallery
Come on boys
Br Steen
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31292

And what was that pic good for ? Tried to impress us ? Someone else failed before you.
Or did you complain about too much chit chat in this section because you wanted to see pics of "big money" ?
Did you requested pics like these ? Do they turn you on ?

If so you might want to jerk off by looking at the below one. It's about 26.5 million baht (€ 449.000 plus US$ 99.000)
Impressed ? NO ? Damn, I failed too.
Did you got a hard on and jerked off ? YES ! Good, goal achieved.

But remember, money doesn't define a man, but character and attitude do.
And, you can't buy the most important things in life, health, real love and real friends.

Warning to all others : explicit content. Those who complained about Coma Boy's close up pussy shots shouldn't look at the attached pic. It's too ugly !

Randy Farang
11-10-05, 23:05
Traveler,

I've got to agree with you about our newest Baka Boy, but I also have to say that your contribution gives me an instant hard on. Man, I could retire and spend a lot of time pefecting my search for the perfect pussy with that much loose cash.

Of course, as one of my troops, who was from the hills of Tennessee, used to say, "There ain't but two kinds of pussy. There's the big ol' good ones, and the good ol' big ones. And the very worst I ever tried was pretty damn good."

He was right, and I've always noticed that as long as I had money the bar girls always liked me.

Randy

1Ball
11-10-05, 23:25
well as far as I am concerned this has gone on long enough. Could we all please remember this is a forum which deals with men looking for WOMEN.!!!
So I guess I'll be the bad guy and enter a complaint about other members.
Anyone else care to mention it to the the boss also?

Ozirob
11-11-05, 01:29
First pic upload,

This is going to be useless info - can't remember name, can't remember money, can't remember where from (she was off a dance floor somewhere!)

But do remember she was "nice", fun, no hurry, popped twice before sleep and once in the morning. Back in July i think (no doubt someone will look behind the pic to check this!)

I'm a happy Pattaya traveller!

OzirobSorry - first pic upload.

On The Go
11-11-05, 03:10
well as far as I am concerned this has gone on long enough. Could we all please remember this is a forum which deals with men looking for WOMEN.!!!
So I guess I'll be the bad guy and enter a complaint about other members.
Anyone else care to mention it to the the boss also?

I really hope you take the opportunity to look at these posts and pictures by Steen22 and do something about it. As Iball mentioned, it has gone on long enough and I am sure the overwhelming amount of your members would second this, and I hope they also respond to you. I also think his posting might go against the forum rules and would fall under Spam.

Spam is defined as postings to the Forum that are contrary to the purpose of the site, including:

Commercial Messages
Links to Adult Websites
Discussions of Sex with
Minors (under 18)
Homosexual Messages
Transvestite Messages
Advertising Yourself
to meet Women
TYPING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS
Typing in Blue Font
(Reserved for Editor) Repetitive Postings
Threatening the Webmaster
Personal Insults & Attacks
Postings not in English
Hate Messages
Racist Messages
Race Taunting
Religious Messages
Warnings from Law Enforcement
Deliberate Disinformation
General BS

1Ball
11-11-05, 05:49
thank you On The Go, though it seems you and I are the only ones who feel that looking at pics of LBs and hearing about AC/DC adventures are out of place............
i must say i am surprized at some of the long time posters. but, whatever floats your boat, i guess.

Khanaan
11-11-05, 05:49
I,m sure i seen pic 19405 in some other gallery .. maybe u done this one before , but fuck me.. She's damn sexy . wheres she from ?
But this is not so bad---- But not gooddd

Coma Boy
11-11-05, 06:00
I,m sure i seen pic 19405 in some other gallery .. maybe u done this one before , but fuck me.. She's damn sexy . wheres she from ?
I've seen that photo before too. In fact, I'd saved it to my hard-drive. I think (but am not sure) that it was one of Cronin's from the China thread.

But it was definitely posted before by someone other than Steen the Queen.

___________1 min later__________

I just found it on my hard-drive, I changed the filename, but it was posted over one year ago, and am pretty sure it came from the China thread.

Steen is not only a ladyboy ball-licker, but a photo-thief too!

Coma Boy
11-11-05, 06:10
€449.000 plus US$99.000That is a beautiful photo TT.

What happened to the extra 1000 Euro, and 1000 Dollars though?

On The Go
11-11-05, 06:13
I've seen that photo before too. In fact, I'd saved it to my hard-drive. I think (but am not sure) that it was one of Cronin's from the China thread.

But it was definitely posted before by someone other than Steen the Queen.

___________1 min later__________

I just found it on my hard-drive, I changed the filename, but it was posted over one year ago, and am pretty sure it came from the China thread.

Steen is not only a ladyboy ball-licker, but a photo-thief too!

Coma Boy,

Since you are one of the main posters on this site I encourage you to please contact Jackson in regard to this picture you found on your hard drive and to also express to him any thoughts in regard to this ladyboy ball licker and photo thief. I am sure 1ball would appreciate it as well.

Coma Boy
11-11-05, 06:16
On-The-Go, okay, I've done as you asked...

But please it is Coma, not "Como". Como rhymes with Homo.

Except when 1ball is in town I am not gay.

On The Go
11-11-05, 06:20
On-The-Go, okay, I've done as you asked...

But please it is Coma, not "Como". Como rhymes with Homo.

Except when 1ball is in town I am not gay.

Sorry about that, but as you are probably aware by now I changed it immediately but you must have been posting as I was changing it!. THANKS FOR MY LAUGH OF THE DAY/NIGHT! By the way it is "ON THE GO" with no dash in between the words. Just playing with you!

1Ball
11-11-05, 07:12
[QUOTE=Coma Boy

Except when 1ball is in town I am not gay.[/QUOTE]

CB, please, you promised you would keep "us" a secret. Now FD is going to want some of you too, and you know I hate to share :(

Now how about we get "ball-licker-photo-thief" to go to a trannie site where he obviously belongs.

Dragonisque
11-11-05, 09:43
Was planning to troll around Silom Rd. Now holed up in hotel room!

Cronin
11-11-05, 09:45
Somebody asked me to check that one. Nope, sorry, not mine.

Cronin

PosterLion
11-11-05, 10:37
I third the motion as I'm not thrilled with Steen's ladyboy photos either. It reminds me of Sukhumvit after all the real ladies have gone home. It's like a bad dream when you are trying to run away from something scary but you keep falling down because every time you think you see a lady worth shaggin' she turns out to Miss-not-right-now-because-she-used-to-be-a-cock-sucking-Mister.

And if that ain't enough Steen's a bad poet and he keeps trying to remind us that this is a photo section while he's posting photos none of us want to see anyhow. I live in Thailand and I am forced to look at more ladyboys than I ever wanted to see in the first place. Why Steen is stupid enough to post LB photos on ISG is beyond me, which leads me to believe he's also too stupid to get the hint and move on to his true calling: licking ladyboy balls.

poster

Member #2001
11-11-05, 16:00
How does anyone know that steens pics are of ladyboys?

Traveler1234
11-11-05, 16:26
Here's a ph # for a School girl/ working girl in BKK go easy on her guys. Her name is Puna. 666 710 5502

S&M: tell us more, GFE, ??? and ST/LT costs.

The Traveler
11-11-05, 20:12
Traveler,

I've got to agree with you about our newest Baka Boy, but I also have to say that your contribution gives me an instant hard on. Man, I could retire and spend a lot of time pefecting my search for the perfect pussy with that much loose cash.

Of course, as one of my troops, who was from the hills of Tennessee, used to say, "There ain't but two kinds of pussy. There's the big ol' good ones, and the good ol' big ones. And the very worst I ever tried was pretty damn good."

He was right, and I've always noticed that as long as I had money the bar girls always liked me.

Randy
Randy,

calculate carefully and you will see that you can't retire on that amount. Think about inflation and the increase in income for the next 50 yrs or so. If you still want to be financially above average you will need much more.

Also the bar girls will ask for more the older you get. Keep in mind that everything gets old after a while, so look for something else that will keep you busy and your brain healthy. Dick Johnson is a good example what can happen to men if they only think with "Little John".

The Traveler
11-11-05, 20:31
That is a beautiful photo TT.

What happened to the extra 1000 Euro, and 1000 Dollars though?
Coma,

regarding to our beloved Mr. Bill I spent the 1.000 Euro for a dinner in NY and the 1.000 dollars for the ticket to get there.
But nope, I wasn't hungry, I just needed some change cause I was short on cash :)

The Traveler
11-11-05, 20:44
Here's a ph # for a School girl/ working girl in BKK go easy on her guys. Her name is Puna. 666 710 5502
Smoke & Mirrors,

thanks for the nice pic and the phone number. If her face is as nice as her ass I will give her a try for sure. I really appreciate the provided info but as far as I remember giving out phone numbers and mail addresses in the forum is against the forum rules. I also believe it's unfair to the girl. Phone numbers should only be exchanged via PM.

The Traveler
11-11-05, 20:48
Yes Yes Yes Now I play me dick 3 times for free
Thanks a lot
Best Regards Steen22
Steen22,

glad that I made you happy.

The Traveler
11-11-05, 21:13
How does anyone know that steens pics are of ladyboys?
Member#2001,

no stupid question. If you aren't familiar with katoeys and never have been to Thailand you probably can't see if a "girl" is a guy.

In fact most of Steen's posted pics are girls. We could fairly discuss if anybody wants to get laid with them and is willing to pay for it, but I don't rate posted pics. Taste differs and it's not on me to judge and set up rules.

These are pics of katoeys. Just look at the faces, it's obvious and beyond any doiubt.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31331
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31432

Also posting pics that he hasn't made himself (copyright) is a violation of the forum rules.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31452
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31447
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31448
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31449
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31450
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31358

Besides, he also posted pics that are scanned in photos (which is absolutely OK) or which are stolen from a magazine or whatever

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31293
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31294

If just one of the pics with the red time stamp is stolen (as mentioned by others before), then all the others are too. He obviously deleted some of the posted pics. I remember that I have seen far more pics of katoeys and some pics where a guy could be seen as well. Why did he do so ?

The Traveler
11-11-05, 22:50
Back to biz

a couple of close-ups for the ones who like it

The Traveler
11-11-05, 22:54
and some more close ups

The Traveler
11-11-05, 23:05
With BIG love to MisterTraver and all of other as----

Steen,

I give shit where these pics are from but it is obvious that these pics are "pics of pics". Note the black "line" at the left side and the bottom of each pic. Easy to see.

As I said, it's absolutely ok if you just scanned a few of your own analog pics, but if you claim you took them by yourself with a digicam then you obviously do lie.

Anyway, who cares ? If you like to post pics, do so, but only post your own and only do it as a courtesy to the forum. Don't expect others to applaude you.

BTW, who is Traver ?

The Traveler
11-11-05, 23:15
test pics

note how the use of the flash changes the "atmosphere" of the scene

The Traveler
11-11-05, 23:21
some more of her

The Traveler
11-11-05, 23:25
some more nudes

The Traveler
11-11-05, 23:26
nice body and she knows how to use it to please

1Ball
11-11-05, 23:37
man, that is a scary pic. Coma, this nearly beats you jabba airport pic of a few months ago. is that a Halloween mask?
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=31537

Player2
11-12-05, 00:50
here's a ph # for a school girl/ working girl in bkk go easy on her guys. her name is puna. 666 710 5502

school girl? huuuum
would you mind telling the age, because you dont want any fellow monger in trouble with **** girl.

1Ball
11-12-05, 09:30
Haver a nice lives!
Best Regards Steen

This is what people say when they are walking off into the sunset, only to never appear again. Of course, they normally say it in a grammatically and correctly spelled manner, but if that is what you are doing..............

Have a nice life too. Buh bye

Regor
11-12-05, 10:03
Good work. You use the camera. The camera is not using you.

The Traveler
11-12-05, 21:33
Hmm, Steen deleted all his recent posts and pics.
There must be a reason for it :)

The Traveler
11-12-05, 21:46
This one is tall (about 1,70m) and I loved when she put her long legs around me :)

The Traveler
11-12-05, 21:50
She was my christmas present

The Traveler
11-12-05, 21:52
some more of my christmas present

The Traveler
11-12-05, 21:53
A real b.i.t.c.h. but a good lay

The Traveler
11-12-05, 21:55
experienced and able to go a long way :)

The Traveler
11-12-05, 21:58
cutie who suggested a threesome !!!
And who am I to disagree with such a nice girl :D ?

The Traveler
11-12-05, 22:05
this was her suggestion. Does she have taste ?
Again, who am I to complain :D ?

The Traveler
11-12-05, 22:08
a regular, great attitude, very lovely and a great lay

The Traveler
11-12-05, 22:10
another good lay

The Traveler
11-12-05, 22:12
Tap, here is the nude of Cartoon that I have promised.
She made a porn in Switzerland, so I guess she doesn't mind having a nude posted with her face.

The Traveler
11-12-05, 22:16
another tall one (about 1,74m) !!!
Guess she had seen "Deep Throat" and did anything a man dreams of.
She got a kid later on and now out of biz as far as I know. A real loss :(

The Traveler
11-12-05, 22:19
a nice non-pro with a superb attitude

The Traveler
11-12-05, 22:23
she really got a perfect body, but she is too lazy to be taken more than once

The Traveler
11-12-05, 22:26
do you like ass and long hair ?

The Traveler
11-12-05, 22:28
remember her ?
She likes threesomes (and again, who am I to complain :))

The Traveler
11-12-05, 22:30
little cutie with a great attitude, willing to please me with everything she got.

The Traveler
11-12-05, 22:33
good lay with a nice attitude, lot of fun and kept smiling all the time

The Traveler
11-12-05, 22:37
another example of a cheating chick.
Just married to a poor guy 3 months ago but still fucking around coz she likes it.
Guess who she is talking to at the phone and what she says !

Coma Boy
11-13-05, 05:17
Hmm, Steen deleted all his recent posts and pics.
There must be a reason for it :)That was most likely Jackson's doing. But, whatever, good riddance to the prick.

Very pleased to see you've annulled your long photo embargo, very nice to wake up to on a Sunday.

What else do you have in your collection? Keep posting.

The Traveler
11-13-05, 10:13
That was most likely Jackson's doing. But, whatever, good riddance to the prick.

Very pleased to see you've annulled your long photo embargo, very nice to wake up to on a Sunday.

What else do you have in your collection? Keep posting.
Coma,

I doubt that Jackson deleted all of Steen's posts and pics. I have never seen him reacting that fast and he most likely would have only edited those posts.

Steen is a poor sap who probably jerked off by looking at other peoples pics. Why else did he complain ?
As soon as other members pointed out that he never provided anything himself he tried to impress us with his "big bucks" and "cute girls".
He will fade away as soon as nobody pays attention and avoid responding to him.

Yi Ren
11-13-05, 11:17
Traveler's recent welcome outburst of photo uploads has inspired me to dig up a couple I took a while back here in BKK. Her name is Jum, works in one of the smaller Soi Cowboy clubs (Five Star, as I remember).

MarcoStraight
11-13-05, 13:07
Just married to a poor guy 3 months ago but still fucking around coz she likes it.

F_uckin Hell, she's my wife :eek: :eek: :eek:

...joke :p

MarcoStraight
11-13-05, 13:13
Tap, here is the nude of Cartoon that I have promised.
She made a porn in Switzerland, so I guess she doesn't mind having a nude posted with her face.

Fuck_me dead.... Cartoon, everybody fucks her.She married with a german guy and she used to work at Nana disco , is she ?
I watched a video while she was fucking three big dick black guys and let them [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) on her at the end...
His husband will be very happy about that. :(

MarcoStraight
11-13-05, 13:21
No doubt ! After this amazing photo shooting set....
If you don't mind....Where do you hunt those cuties ?
Thanx. :)

Ganoosh
11-13-05, 14:04
here's a ph # for a school girl/ working girl in bkk go easy on her guys. her name is puna. 666 710 5502school girl? huuuum would you mind telling the age, because you dont want any fellow monger in trouble with **** girl.she's a jr in college.
who is this this thread-f_cking tonyusa anyway, some self-anointed isg forum moderator or hallway monitor or something??? wtf.

The Traveler
11-13-05, 16:46
MarcoStraight,

thanks for the compliment.

I hunt the P4P girls at the usual spots but I am very patient and quite picky sometimes. To be honest, some of the below posted girls aren't that cute for me but they had something that attracted me somehow. Might have been their attitude which is always a guarantee for a good time.

The non-P4Ps are often found at malls or other public places like supermarkets, MRT, BTS or where ever I see them. I usually approach them by making a compliment or asking for help but sometimes I go straight for it and ask for their number and if they would like to join me for dinner.

Others - like students - are often friends of friends but I do not post any pics of regulars and students to protect their identity. Except the one below, she tried to play tricks on me (without success of course) and ruined my New Years Eve some time ago. Therefore she deserves to have her pic posted here. But even in this case it will be hard to recognize her if you do not know her very well. The other pics I keep for myself.

As you might have recognized, I also do not even post nudes of P4Ps where their faces can be seen. I believe it's not fair to them and they trusted me when they let me take the pictures. Sometimes I also gave my word and I always keep a given word.

Furthermore there are a few other girls that I intend to shag again. Sadly there are a handful of ass.... out there that like to tell the girls about the photo section. I keep the pics of those girls for myself too as I don't like to be blamed for posting them.

Regarding Cartoon : Is she married now ?
I just saw her at the Beergarden on my last trip just a couple of weeks ago. She didn't mention a husband and was willing to come with me. BTW what was the name of the movie you saw her in ? Was it made before she got her implants ? I think so, cause she told me she used some of the money she made with it (70.000 baht) for her breast implants. Or did she made a second one ?
The first time I fucked her was a couple of years ago. Found her at Nana disco, great body but tiny tits.

MilesToGo
11-13-05, 17:29
Parallel as Marco, you are king! Finally you get this forum back on track, ([CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off on all the bickering)! That was an amazing christmas present to yourself though, could you share where this beauty was?

Coma Boy
11-13-05, 17:31
That Cartoon chick hangs out at CM2 also.

Strad
11-13-05, 17:38
Wow, an army of nice chicks! Besides those nice pictures, can you also include the price list from each chick? I know chicks' price in BKK went up in 2005 to compare with the year 2004.

Thanks!

Strad

Piper1
11-13-05, 18:00
test pics

note how the use of the flash changes the "atmosphere" of the scene

Traveller - good comparison, thanks. My flash must be too strong (kodak) - I come out looking very white, and even dark girls look light-ish. With my old camera (HP), the sepia tones were great.

cheers

Piper

Frankypanky
11-13-05, 19:13
MarcoStraight,

thanks for the compliment.

I hunt the P4P girls at the usual spots but I am very patient and quite picky sometimes. To be honest, some of the below posted girls aren't that cute for me but they had something that attracted me somehow. Might have been their attitude which is always a guarantee for a good time.

Damn Trav!! Those girls where GOOD!! The next time I go to LOS, I will follow your advise!! Time to get more picky indeed!!

MarcoStraight
11-14-05, 08:37
MarcoStraight,

Regarding Cartoon : Is she married now ?
I just saw her at the Beergarden on my last trip just a couple of weeks ago. She didn't mention a husband and was willing to come with me. BTW what was the name of the movie you saw her in ? Was it made before she got her implants ? I think so, cause she told me she used some of the money she made with it (70.000 baht) for her breast implants. Or did she made a second one ?
The first time I fucked her was a couple of years ago. Found her at Nana disco, great body but tiny tits.

I never fucked Cartoon as I used to go with a good friend of her,I got few friends going with her....I thought you know she married 2 years ago with a german guy who lives in Pattaya 6 month during the winter time. This year (February/March) I saw her in Pattaya with her husband ,I don't know him but it seems to be a good guy , maybe he knows what she's doing and he just don't care.Best time to take her is during summer (June/October) 'cause her husband is not there and she's more available .She lied about breast implants, her husband gave her money to make it, the money she earns from movies belonged to her family .The movie I saw was made after her breast implants, a friend of mine from Germany downloaded from Internet,I watched the movie last March in Bangkok straight from his computer and I was pretty shocked.. I've got the impression that the movie was filmed in Thailand and the guys she was dealing with were those africans attending the arab zone near Grace Hotel...And..wow...She performed without condom...of course...

Tamurlane26
11-14-05, 17:37
Traveller

What an epithet for a young lady - would be interested in the location of such a beauty - as a regular in Jakarta the haunts of Bangkok are more of a mystery and would appreciate your assistance.

The Traveler
11-14-05, 22:30
Parallel as Marco, you are king! Finally you get this forum back on track, ([CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off on all the bickering)! That was an amazing christmas present to yourself though, could you share where this beauty was?
Milestogo,

I found her in Pattaya at 2nd Road in the bar area at Soi 9.
Haven't seen her for some time now, guess she left for good.

Firebird
11-14-05, 22:51
do you like ass and long hair ?

If the ass and LEGS look as good as they do, the front must be fantastic. Thought out the forum you always post beautiful and well selected pictures - my hat is off to you
Firebird

The Traveler
11-14-05, 22:51
Wow, an army of nice chicks! Besides those nice pictures, can you also include the price list from each chick? I know chicks' price in BKK went up in 2005 to compare with the year 2004.

Thanks!

Strad
Strad,

I don't remember exact prices, I never agree on a price beforehand and to be honest I never even talk about money. Only a handful (at max) of girls had ask me about payment in my over 20yrs in LOS. They all got the same answer : if you are cheap to me I will be cheap to you but if you are generous I will be generous too. That always earns me a nice smile and no further questions are asked.

BTW, all girls do love me, money doesn't matter. Honest :D

I usually pay depending on performance which means 1.000 ST for standard, 1.500 for good and 2.000 for very good performance.

LT is usually 2.000 for standard and 2.500-3.000 for good to very good performance. I once payed 5.000 LT for an outstanding service without being asked for.

I never hand over any money but put it in their purse or jeans. Many girls don't even check or ask me for money and leave with a tear in the eye and a smile on their face.

So to answer your question : I can't answer your question !
The girls never asked me for money or even mentioned a price. I payed what it was worth to me and they left for good. Whenever I called them - some were on my phone list - they came immediately and sometimes even left other customers.
Don't be cheap, be fair, Pay them the going rates and it will be fine.

Please no stupid comments from anybody about raising the prices. If I compare the current prices to those payed 20yrs ago and take in count that exchange rates have changed in my favour, not much have changed. Probably millions of guys have overpayed during that period with absolutely no effect.

Member #2001
11-14-05, 22:53
Whats the movie she made and is it possible to download it?

I never fucked Cartoon as I used to go with a good friend of her,I got few friends going with her....I thought you know she married 2 years ago with a german guy who lives in Pattaya 6 month during the winter time. This year (February/March) I saw her in Pattaya with her husband ,I don't know him but it seems to be a good guy , maybe he knows what she's doing and he just don't care.Best time to take her is during summer (June/October) 'cause her husband is not there and she's more available .She lied about breast implants, her husband gave her money to make it, the money she earns from movies belonged to her family .The movie I saw was made after her breast implants, a friend of mine from Germany downloaded from Internet,I watched the movie last March in Bangkok straight from his computer and I was pretty shocked.. I've got the impression that the movie was filmed in Thailand and the guys she was dealing with were those africans attending the arab zone near Grace Hotel...And..wow...She performed without condom...of course...

The Traveler
11-14-05, 22:57
Piper1,

instead of taking a pic on short distance step back (about 2m) and use the zoom. Of course only if you need to fire your flash. That will avoid over illumination.

The Traveler
11-14-05, 23:04
Traveller

What an epithet for a young lady - would be interested in the location of such a beauty - as a regular in Jakarta the haunts of Bangkok are more of a mystery and would appreciate your assistance.
Chalky,

she can be found in Pattaya in a bar at Soi 7. The bar is at your right hand side if you are facing the beach, just in the middle, close to the connecting street to Soi 8.

She really got a nice body, very clean soft silky skin and no scars. Great proportions and nice breats, not too big, not too small, just fine. Very soft pubic hair and a nice ass. But she is no great lay but maybe she was just too tired to go "long way". I picked her at around 2am.

Hope you and all others are smart enough to NOT mention the forum. Please don't tell them : Hey, I have seen your pics on the internet. You won't be a hero for them and it will be harder to provide pics in the future.

John05
11-15-05, 03:16
So where is her husband if he married her? She was very cute but 99.9% failure rate with bar girls. We all know that....don't we? I hope someone marries a hot 9.5 drop dead stunner and it works out for 30 years. What are the chances of that ever happening? All of the happy long term marriages I see with farungs are to the ugliest Thai girls in the country. Go figure.

Bnlee2
11-15-05, 03:52
So where is her husband if he married her? She was very cute but 99.9% failure rate with bar girls. We all know that, don't we? I hope someone marries a hot 9.5 drop dead stunner and it works out for 30 years. What are the chances of that ever happening? All of the happy long term marriages I see with farungs are to the ugliest Thai girls in the country. Go figure.The uglier one and the one that knows that they are not that great looking are usually very hot in bed. From my own experience. I usually try not to look at them too much in the morning. But when the lights are out. That are usually the craziest in bed. Just my POV.

You are right. Some of the best marriages to some of my farang friends. Are usually from the ugliest gals.

Thaid Up
11-15-05, 04:30
Traveler regarding the girl that suggested a threesome (traveler_018). I know that girl. In fact she prefers girls to guys. He is a pic with one of her ex-girfriends. Is that the other girl she chose for a threesome?

Sparhawk
11-15-05, 04:47
Hail The Traveller!

Hail,Hail, Hail

A lot of respect to you, bro.

Strad,

I don't remember exact prices, I never agree on a price beforehand and to be honest I never even talk about money. Only a handful (at max) of girls had ask me about payment in my over 20yrs in LOS. They all got the same answer : if you are cheap to me I will be cheap to you but if you are generous I will be generous too. That always earns me a nice smile and no further questions are asked.

I usually pay depending on performance which means 1.000 ST for standard, 1.500 for good and 2.000 for very good performance.

LT is usually 2.000 for standard and 2.500-3.000 for good to very good performance. I once payed 5.000 LT for an outstanding service without being asked for.

I never hand over any money but put it in their purse or jeans. Many girls don't even check or ask me for money and leave with a tear in the eye and a smile on their face.

The girls never asked me for money or even mentioned a price. I payed what it was worth to me and they left for good. Whenever I called them - some were on my phone list - they came immediately and sometimes even left other customers.

Please no stupid comments from anybody about raising the prices. If I compare the current prices to those payed 20yrs ago and take in count that exchange rates have changed in my favour, not much have changed. Probably millions of guys have overpayed during that period with absolutely no effect.

Coma Boy
11-15-05, 04:52
I know chicks' price in BKK went up in 2005.When did that happen? Are girls really asking for more money than last year?

I do the same as TT, never mention money, just leave them something under their bag or phone in the morning.

MarcoStraight
11-15-05, 08:26
Whats the movie she made and is it possible to download it?

I don't know how to get that movie , I remember my friend had it already saved in his computer.If I'm gonna see him in Thailand again I will ask him then I let you know.

MarcoStraight
11-15-05, 08:48
Chalky,

Hope you and all others are smart enough to NOT mention the forum. Please don't tell them : Hey, I have seen your pics on the internet. You won't be a hero for them and it will be harder to provide pics in the future.

Real bad and I know it very well, it did happen to me . That's the reason why I won't post pictures like before.
What's wrong with these people ? Going with a girl ,staying with her all night doing the worst pervert things and the day after bring her to an Internet cafè watching the forum together with her pictures....That sucks.Are these people trying to impress the girl that they are good guys :confused:
They are pathetics.

About the price I don't think you're killing the market...I think 2000 bath ( about 40 euro) for a good LT service is acceptable.Price might be lower in Pattaya ...as the quality as well.

Tamurlane26
11-15-05, 15:23
Agreed Marco - the issue is perhaps more so in Indonesia where whilst the morals are low and hence the good time had by all who go there - the family structure is very tight and any hint of a photo is usually the kiss of death - hence the headshots.

Perhaps we should follow the example of Coma Boy and show lower shots and so avoid the issue altogether

Traveller - many thanks and look forward to venturing away from Kretek to the Land of Smiles

The Traveler
11-15-05, 20:58
So where is her husband if he married her? She was very cute but 99.9% failure rate with bar girls. We all know that....don't we? I hope someone marries a hot 9.5 drop dead stunner and it works out for 30 years. What are the chances of that ever happening? All of the happy long term marriages I see with farungs are to the ugliest Thai girls in the country. Go figure.
John,

her husband is a poor sap in the Royal Navy, a British Sailor who still believes that she is just waiting for her visa to the Kingdom.

And not all bar-girls are cheating, the failure rate is much less than 99,9%.

The Traveler
11-15-05, 21:02
Traveler regarding the girl that suggested a threesome (traveler_018). I know that girl. In fact she prefers girls to guys. He is a pic with one of her ex-girfriends. Is that the other girl she chose for a threesome?Thaid up,

yes, that's her. Her name is Nut, I had her more than once. She is out of business now. Got an american boyfriend who is married to a white chick and uses her as a mia noi,.sending her back to univ to finish study.

The Traveler
11-15-05, 21:06
I don't know how to get that movie , I remember my friend had it already saved in his computer.If I'm gonna see him in Thailand again I will ask him then I let you know.
MarcoStraight,

but do you know the name of the movie ?
Why not call/mail your friend and ask him ?

Thanks

The Traveler
11-15-05, 21:14
Real bad and I know it very well, it did happen to me . That's the reason why I won't post pictures like before.
What's wrong with these people ? Going with a girl ,staying with her all night doing the worst pervert things and the day after bring her to an Internet cafè watching the forum together with her pictures....That sucks.Are these people trying to impress the girl that they are good guys :confused:
They are pathetics.

About the price I don't think you're killing the market...I think 2000 bath ( about 40 euro) for a good LT service is acceptable.Price might be lower in Pattaya ...as the quality as well.
MarcoStraight,

same happened to me at least three times but the girls weren't too angry because I never posted a nude with a face, always blurred it and sometimes even got rid of their tattoos so they can't be identified.

If I post a face pic it is always far away from the nude ones.

Furthermore I only post faces of P4P, never of a regular or student. Don't want to cause any trouble for them. The families of the P4P sometimes don't know what their daughters are doing but they usually do guess it. Nobody who works in a restaurant or barber shop can afford to send a couple of thousand baht back home every month.

Regarding quality of girls : It's everywhere the same, you only got to look carefully. Some of the posted girls are actually working in Pattaya.

Nathan101
11-16-05, 13:45
Gentlemen,

I've been chatting to this girl on the internet. She says she's from Chang-Mai. Does anyone know her? She says her name is Nicole and that she is modelling, but I'm wondering what kind of modelling would you do in Chang Mai.

Cheers,

Nathan

Strad
11-16-05, 13:52
I like this one, the cheating one. Must she had done a lot of plastics, noticed her nose job?

Strad
11-16-05, 14:01
CB, I was in BKK 2004, we took chicks for 800~1000 bht ST, when I returned this year, ST are now 1500~2500 bht.

However, Pattya's rate remain the same. Most of the girls there will be happy to take 1000 bht LT.

When did that happen? Are girls really asking for more money than last year?

I do the same as TT, never mention money, just leave them something under their bag or phone in the morning.TT, Good move to leave their pay in their purse or jeans. I usually inserted money in between their bras. (not sure leaving with tear in their eyes, though) :D I had a few experiences that I took chicks back to hotel, neither of us mentioned price first, and later on it turned out to be very sessions, and always get away with paying the standard rate. (Same as TT's, $1000 bht). Sometimes I could not help but asked for price first, and I alway regret for that, I even spoiled some very good situations due try to fix the "price".

Strad,

The Traveler
11-16-05, 23:21
Strad,

yep, I hate to talk about money and to negotiate a price. It totally kills the mood and I don't know what I will get for it beforehand. Girls don't ask me anyway, they either do sense that I will be fair and pay a good salary or they just do like me. I guess the latter is the reason :D

Don't get me wrong, don't intend to flame you but I would never pay just 1.000 LT. That's cheap to me and I also think it's unfair to the girls. I know I could go away with far less but I do pay 2.000 minimum for LT. Believe me, they got to work for this money :)

The Traveler
11-16-05, 23:23
I like this one, the cheating one. Must she had done a lot of plastics, noticed her nose job?
Strad,

no surgery/plastics done, it's natural. As far as I remember she told me that she is mixed something. Not really listened to her, cause she sometimes talks too much crap :)

The Traveler
11-16-05, 23:26
Gentlemen,

I've been chatting to this girl on the internet. She says she's from Chang-Mai. Does anyone know her? She says her name is Nicole and that she is modelling, but I'm wondering what kind of modelling would you do in Chang Mai.

Cheers,

Nathan
Nathan,

don't know her but a cousin of my ex-wife is a Thai model and they did some photo-shootings in and around CM, so her story could be true.

Horatio
11-17-05, 00:16
Strad,

Don't get me wrong, don't intend to flame you but I would never pay just 1.000 LT. That's cheap to me and I also think it's unfair to the girls. I know I could go away with far less but I do pay 2.000 minimum for LT. Believe me, they got to work for this money :)

It's not unfair to the girls if that is what they ask for. Some mongers have more money than others and 1,000 baht more is a lot of money, if multiplied over a long holiday. If you want to pay more than by all means pay more as I am sure the girls appreciate it, but it is not cheap to pay the asking price.

By the way I really enjoy your posts.

Warmest regards Horatio

The Traveler
11-17-05, 00:43
Horatio,

as I said, I didn't intend to flame anybody and if the girls ask for 1.000LT then it will be ok. But I doubt they would ask for 1.000LT if they would know "how much/long/often" they have to work for it :D

I don't try to set up rules or guidelines for anybody. For me it's worth a few baht more and I feel better that way. I would feel cheap if I fuck them 2-3 times a night for a couple of hours, getting BJs and often even anal, doing photo sessions that sometimes last an hour and in the end just paying 1.000LT. That's it, it's just my opinion.

To each it's own.

Duniawala
11-17-05, 00:45
Many thanks to Jackson, Steen22 is gone.

Strad
11-17-05, 06:17
Since you have mentioned about you beloved personality a couple of times, I can't help but to ask, do you have the look of Brad Pitt? :-)

If you pay 2000 bht LT to a girl in Pattay, I still think you are over paying.

Strad,

yep, I hate to talk about money and to negotiate a price. It totally kills the mood and I don't know what I will get for it beforehand. Girls don't ask me anyway, they either do sense that I will be fair and pay a good salary or they just do like me. I guess the latter is the reason :D

MarcoStraight
11-17-05, 08:55
Gentlemen,

Cheers,

Nathan

Of course I know her very well !!!...She's an italian showgirl,her name is Giorgia Palmas. It's not the first time people cheats on the net with fakes pictures. You don't need to use any chat to meet thai girls believe me, anyway take a look my friend .

http://www.allcelebrity.it/Palmas/foto13.htm

Coma Boy
11-17-05, 09:24
Of course I know her very well !!!...She's an italian showgirl,her name is Giorgia Palmas.LOL! Good work Marco.

That's funny, Nathan has probably spent the last few weeks talking dirty to some middle-aged homo in Kansas or somewhere.

Nathan101
11-17-05, 11:56
Gentlemen,

MarcoStraight, thankyou for the detective work ... it should prove interesting.

Coma Boy, regrettably, it is worse than that. The girl is actually in Thailand, and speaks Thai. However, last year she was in Malaysia. Which I thought was an odd place to be given the political situation there.

Perhaps the Thai police would be interested.

Thanks again,

Nathan

John05
11-17-05, 16:18
Gentlemen,

Cheers,

Nathan

That girl is not even Thai. Get real. She is just lying to you.

Wolfturin
11-17-05, 16:48
I know this girl, but she is not chinese. She is a italian show girl!

You can see her in italian television.

Re-posting of copyrighted material from other websites by anyone other than the original author is prohibited by the Forum Photo Guidelines and will result in the immediate loss of membership by the perpetrator.

Please use the "Report this post to a moderator" to advise me of any photographs that you suspect were copied from another website. Please include a link to the photograph on the other website in your report. Thank You!

Genius
11-17-05, 17:21
Of course I know her very well !!!...She's an italian showgirl,her name is Giorgia Palmas. It's not the first time people cheats on the net with fakes pictures. You don't need to use any chat to meet thai girls believe me, anyway take a look my friend .

http://www.allcelebrity.it/Palmas/foto13.htmNathan101 is chatting with someone, but there is a good chance that the person he is chattng with is not a female.

Angus Magee
11-17-05, 17:21
Gee, I wonder what Giorgia Palmas is doing in Chang-Mai....(kidding)

Nathan-give your head a shake.

Asianatic
11-17-05, 18:35
Gentlemen,

Cheers,

NathanEveryone can clearly see that Nicole is'nt a Thai, let alone from the north.

Never heard a Thai with a western name anyway during my 15-years of Thai explorations (except Linda behind the bar at Banana Disco in Patong Beach).

No offense meant.

Five more weeks and off again to LOS!

http://www.globetrotters.be

MarcoStraight
11-17-05, 18:35
Gentlemen,

MarcoStraight, thankyou for the detective work ... it should prove interesting.

Nathan

You welcome,I didn't investigate so long...Despite she's not so famous in Italy :confused: I know her very well because her asian style...and my asian fetish :D

Coma Boy
11-17-05, 19:04
Coma Boy, regrettably, it is worse than that. The girl is actually in Thailand, and speaks Thai. However, last year she was in Malaysia. Which I thought was an odd place to be given the political situation there.She is probably a gay Thai dude in that case, or perhaps a ladyboy.

Malaysia is safe enough.

The Traveler
11-18-05, 00:18
Since you have mentioned about you beloved personality a couple of times, I can't help but to ask, do you have the look of Brad Pitt? :-)

If you pay 2000 bht LT to a girl in Pattay, I still think you are over paying.
Strad,

I personally do not consider Brad Pitt as being the "most sexiest man on earth" which he was called for some time. But since you asked, some (female) guest at the Gold Orchid - which shared the lift with me - asked me if I am a movie star as she thought that I look like Val Killmer. And another one told me that I do in fact look like Brad Pitt which I immediately denied. That happens to me from time to time so I am used to it :)

I consider myself as being average in all concerns. Still in good shape and looking about 10yrs younger than I actually am but of course not as good as in my younger days, since we all get older more or less. I leave it to others to rate me but if you read back in the forum you will see that even 1ball or Firedick (don't remember which one) called me a "good looking" guy. Thanks again for it.

Anyway, I don't believe that the girls don't talk about money with me because I am such a handsome and sexy guy (even though I am :D) but rather because they feel comfortable with me. It's easy to communicate with me (I speak Thai fluently), I like to have fun and I am easy going. In short, it's more a question of attitude than of looks, or maybe both. Furthermore I dress well, don't have a bad breath or body odor and don't drink alcohol and don't smoke. And most important - since we are talking about girls as sex partners - I fuck good :D

Also let's not forget that many girls are experienced enough to sense if a customer will be fair or not.
Does he order a lady drink ? Does he check prices before order ? Is he dressed well ? And much much more ...

BTW, I also sometimes pay 2000 or even 2500 ST if their services justify it. I don't consider it overpaying, just paying depending on performance. And as a side-effect of that most girls will come if I call them on a rainy day and some might even discard other customers.

For example, on my last trip I went to Nana with 1ball (or was it Firedick ?) on my second night to look for a specific girl who has a killer body and which is a really great performer (she also loves 3somes). I entered the Gogo and as soon as she saw me she left the two guys she was sitting with immediately, didn't even looked back to them. She jump on me, hugged and kissed me and asked if I would like to take her, which I confirmed but I didn't want to cause any probs with these guys so I asked her about them. She told me that she would prefer to go with me, grabbed the barfine that I had already taken out of my wallet, walked over to those guys and paid back the barfine to them. And they were young good looking guys.

If you think I am overpaying, up to you. Maybe I do. I just pay what it is worth to me. We all differ, so to each it's own.

Please don't start a discussion about how much to pay, overpaying and other crap like that. I have seen that nonsense far too often here. It's my money and I do as I like, just as you do.

BTW, don't be too serious about it and what I said. Take it easy. :)

P.S. Poster, Duni, 1ball, Firedick
You guys might remember her, it's the same girl I took for a threesome with her friend at Nana when we met about a year ago.

The Traveler
11-18-05, 00:32
Perhaps the Thai police would be interested.

Nathan,

why should the police be interested in that ?

There are two very simple explanations for her behaviour :

a) She might be damn right ugly
b) She just doesn't want to expose herself

I have seen it many times. Many girls on Yahoo and other sites post fake pics but if they developed some trust will send you real pics of themselve. Keep hanging on, it might be well worth it. You got nothing to loose except a few minutes of chit chat with an ugly chick. I met a couple of real cute girls that way, all regulars or part-timers. Some look for a sugar daddy, some for a ralationship and others just look for fun. Take your chances.

On The Go
11-18-05, 03:06
Traveler, great post as it made alot of sense in how to communicate and charm a woman, and that is THE PERFECT BODY!. Actually it does takes a man's breath right away!

Red Alert
11-18-05, 03:35
Traveler,

Great pics, man. Once I looked at your most recent set, you "made" me purchase my roundtrip ticket back to BKK.

Thanks

Member #4611
11-18-05, 04:28
A great little thing from one of the art bars on 33. GFE and very accommodating BBBJCIMTC and nice and tight all over.

There are some real sweeties on 33.. only trouble is you have to either pay the ludicrous bar fine of 1500 baht or wait til the bars close.. in which case you probably spent the equivalent of the bar fine anyway if you got there early!

FK

Duniawala
11-18-05, 07:39
Traveler

You may be a hansum guy, but surely not Val Kilmer or Brad Pitt. They are out of your league, man.

2 Things makes the BGs jump. Looks and $$$. And I put $$$ first. You have seen me Traveler and do you honestly think that without the $$$ that I would have any luck?

Yes, I do remember her, but never got to see the body. As you said it is is magnifique.

The Traveler
11-18-05, 08:27
Traveler

You may be a hansum guy, but surely not Val Kilmer or Brad Pitt. They are out of your league, man.

2 Things makes the BGs jump. Looks and $$$. And I put $$$ first. You have seen me Traveler and do you honestly think that without the $$$ that I would have any luck?

Yes, I do remember her, but never got to see the body. As you said it is is magnifique.
Duni,

that's what I said, I am neither Val Kilmer nor Brad Pitt, just little Traveler. But people often believe to recognize my face and compare me to them and other actors (hopefully none out of a horror movie) so I just repeated what they said. Anyway, I don't consider them out of my league (did you really mean that they are not in MY league ? Or did you rather mean that I am not in THEIR league ? First could be true :)) and actually I don't give shit, I never compare myself with anybody, what for ?

We all are different and there will always be someone more smart, more rich and more handsome than myself. But I am happy with what and who I am and as the saying goes : "Beauty comes from within". So called scientists believe to have found out that a person who is happy with herself/himself usually is more attractive than one who is full of self-doubts. I guess it plays some role as your behaviour largely depends on your mood. Maybe it's true and the girls can sense it and that's what they are attracted to. So my advice, be happy and you will be more "succesful".

You might remember a poster who called himself "Big Slong" or something like that. He constantly told us what a big dick he has. I found it quite funny as I believed he wasn't serious about it and wanted to make some fun, maybe out of himself or others. But lots of guys jumped on him and couldn't accept that he "has a big dick".

Why for God's sake ? It's strange to me that many guys compare their dicks and are always in competition on who has the biggest one. I don't give shit, I am happy with what I have and no girl ever complained so far that it was too small. Sure, there might be guys out there who have a bigger one, others might be (even) smaller but what does it change for me ? Nothing !!! They don't have to cut my dick to make theirs bigger.

Regarding $$$ : You say you put $$$ first. Sure, because you have to :) (just kidding man)
I put attitude first, not looks. I hate to talk about money - it kills the illusion - and I also want to find out about the girls attitude. If a girl would only go for the money it might lead to a just mechanical experience. And even if she would act like being horney, I could probably sense that she is just acting and this is definitely a mood killer for me. My time is too precious to waste it with something like that, so I only pick girls who respond to me. I just use common sense combined with my experiences in this field. My system seems to work, at least for me, so I will stick to it.

Alf889
11-18-05, 11:57
Meet this on in the shopping mall the othe side of River.

Alf889
11-18-05, 12:09
Meet this one in the local Mall. 23 year old. very sweet. it's took me more than 2 week to get her into my apartment.

Duniawala
11-18-05, 14:54
Traveler

As you said, good looks go only so far. Attitude is the first, backed up by $$$. And one should have a great time.

John05
11-18-05, 16:16
Traveler I am sure that I am not Brad Pitt. However, if you pay the girls a lot and take them to a nice hotel, who cares about the rest? Did you know that some of them do not go with the younger guys not because you speak THai. It is because they do not want some 20 year old to bang the crap out of them 5 times in one night at some cheap hotel while smelling like sinha beer. What a strange fellow that you do not drink in a place full of heavy drinkers. Seems like you are missing half the fun of Thailand sir.

I agree with everything else that you said. You do what you want to do and if you have fun in Nana...go for it.

On The Go
11-18-05, 17:00
Traveler I am sure that I am not Brad Pitt. However, if you pay the girls a lot and take them to a nice hotel, who cares about the rest? Did you know that some of them do not go with the younger guys not because you speak THai. It is because they do not want some 20 year old to bang the crap out of them 5 times in one night at some cheap hotel while smelling like sinha beer. What a strange fellow that you do not drink in a place full of heavy drinkers. Seems like you are missing half the fun of Thailand sir.

I agree with everything else that you said. You do what you want to do and if you have fun in Nana...go for it.

You will find that if you take Travelers advice it will make you more appealing to the quality of girls you attract and are attracted to you, and the passion they will put into your session. Remember the old cliche "you get out of something what you put into it". It holds true for here as well. Your remarks about the girls not wanting to be with some 20 year old has no merit what so ever unless you have some statistics to back that up. Infact IMHO they would prefer someone in there twenties as most men in that age group are more physically fit and more attractive because of having more youth. It is for this very same reason that you want to make yourself more attractive to the ladies for the reasons I stated above by dressing attractively, smelling good, having good grooming, and showing a good attitude as it somewhat makes up for the loss of our youthful appearance. Your comments regarding Traveler being a strange fellow because he chooses not to indulge in alcohol is once again not justified, and a totally irresponsible comment on your part, as you have no idea of what Travelers background is or even who he is for that matter. Based on the reading of his many posts I would have to say that Traveler would be one great guy to hang with even in a bar/nightclub setting, and I base this also on the number of people he has met in his travels and the comments of fellow members in there reports.

Labadi
11-18-05, 17:05
@ALF889

I am actually not in chinese girls as you can see in my postings. But your kind of photos are special - you got the right emotion: GOOD.

Can we expect more of them ?

Coma Boy
11-18-05, 18:43
This is Nancy, a final year hotel and tourism management student I found in one of the Patpong bars.I guess if you didn't realise then she must be post-op.

Well, probably better to find out afterwards than during I guess.

The Traveler
11-18-05, 19:38
Traveler I am sure that I am not Brad Pitt. However, if you pay the girls a lot and take them to a nice hotel, who cares about the rest?

John,

I do !!!
I like to have a good experience not just get rid of my semen, otherwise I would like MPs.
Why travel to LOS if you can fuck a plastic doll for far less back home ? I have heard that nowadays they produce really nice looking dolls made of silicon. Sounds that their passion and amount of interaction would be sufficient for you. Guess it's a good investment as your requirements regarding sex and the girls response to you seem to be pretty low. It will save you big bucks, think about it.

BTW, good to hear that you know who you aren't, but do you also know who you are ?

Did you know that some of them do not go with the younger guys not because you speak THai.

Hmm, that sentence doesn't really make sense to me but I hope I understood what you intended to say.

Of course I know that some girls do not like to go with younger guys - mostly battle hardened pros - because they want to earn their money with the least effort. Many also think that younger guys don't have much money and therefore will pay less.
But who wants those girls anyway ? Not me !!!

I also know that some girls don't like if a farang speaks Thai. They believe that the guy knows the going rates and assume that he will be an expat with no money at hand or that it will be harder to charge him.

If I feel that they think like that I tell them the following :
I am no expat (most assume I work in BKK). Someone who speaks Thai obviously comes to LOS quite often, which means he can afford it, which means he has money. Having money doesn't mean to be cheap !

If they don't like me to talk Thai I will avoid them anyway, guess they don't have anything good at their mind or why else do they care ?

It is because they do not want some 20 year old to bang the crap out of them 5 times in one night at some cheap hotel while smelling like sinha beer. What a strange fellow that you do not drink in a place full of heavy drinkers. Seems like you are missing half the fun of Thailand sir.

Quite contradicting, isn't it ?
First you tell me that the girls won't like the smell of Singha beer and than you blame me for not drinking it.

What is so special about being drunk ?
Why should I drink till I pass out ?
Why do you need alcohol to have fun ?

I am able to have fun without alcohol and don't like to loose my consciousness when having sex with a girl because I am filled up with alcohol till I have to puke. In fact I want all my senses being awake to enjoy it as much as possible. Having sex means more than just getting off. I love to hear the girls moan, feel their nipples getting hard, touch their soft skin, making them shiver and making them having heebie-jeebies (goose-skin) when I kiss their neck or any other part of their beautiful bodies. I also love if they go down on me, kiss and touch me all over and ride me wild. There is a big difference of just fucking a dead fish or getting fucked by a wild and horny panther.

If you don't know what I am talking about you should try to stay sober, at least once.
Maybe your low requirements regarding sex are a result of being drugged by alcohol, you wouldn't notice the difference anyway. Also, did you know that alcohol isn't good for your health and that especially beer leads to a big belly and breasts at men ? If this is what you aim for, go on.

BTW, drinking alcohol because lots of heavy drinkers are around sounds extremely stupid to me. Would you suggest to start smoking just because there are heavy smokers around you ? Do you jump out of a window of a high rising building just because someone else did ? Sorry, but you got to give me a much better reason.

Or do you need to group up with those lager louts or those who aren't able to find their way back home and pass out at the street ?
I don't, just one more way to stand out of the masses.

As far as I remember you contacted me a couple of times via PM to ask me some newbie questions (which I all patiently answered) and now you try to teach me about how to do LOS. Interesting.

The Traveler
11-18-05, 20:35
On the Go,

thanks for the nice comment, first drink on me :)

I agree with all you said, especially your observations and conclusions regarding youth and how we try to be attractive for women.

Of course any young girl would prefer to have sex with a young guy, just because of the physical apperance. Sure, some girls prefer "older" men because they are more experienced in that matter but that doesn't mean that the choosen one shouldn't be attractive as well. Or why do we all prefer young beautiful girls over old and ugly ones ?

Everybody who is denying it is lying to themselves. Of course, many or most P4P will go with unattractive men, that's their job, they have to make a living and they can't afford to always wait for a handsome guy. In short, they don't always have a choice.
But not all do. Those who don't haven't put the money in the first place.

Regarding my "drinking habits" :
Don't know if you assumed that I don't drink alcohol due to religious reasons. That's not the case.
It's very simple, it just doesn't taste to me and I am aware of all the negative effects.
I grew up with water, milk and juice, wasn't even allowed to drink lemonade except a glass or two on weekends because of the sugar and its impact on your teeth and body. I also started martial arts at the age of five and did all sorts of sport. If you drink and smoke you won't be fit enough for it.

Furthermore I never cared what others did or said, if it's wrong, it's wrong. I got my own brain and don't need anybody to think for me. I never do anything just to be part of a group. People got to accept me the way I am, as I accept them the way they are. If they don't, I don't have to be with them. The world is full of nice people, you only got to find them. Anyway, that doesn't mean that I don't care about criticism. I will listen and think about it and if it is justified I might change my behaviour.

But John hasn't said anything that even sounded reasonable to me.

MarcoStraight
11-19-05, 00:53
Strad,

You guys might remember her, it's the same girl I took for a threesome with her friend at Nana when we met about a year ago.

She's Cartoon again , is she ? Her body is unique, expecially after breast implants.

Frankypanky
11-19-05, 03:01
Traveler

As you said, good looks go only so far. Attitude is the first, backed up by $$$. And one should have a great time.

Well said!! BTW, sometimes I do tell the BG's that I can understand some Thai. Especially when I hear them talking crap about other monger (passing by). It surely saves me from the hard-pro girls!!

On The Go
11-19-05, 08:05
The Traveler (Quote)
"Furthermore I never cared what others did or said, if it's wrong, it's wrong. I got my own brain and don't need anybody to think for me. I never do anything just to be part of a group. People got to accept me the way I am, as I accept them the way they are. If they don't, I don't have to be with them. The world is full of nice people, you only got to find them. Anyway, that doesn't mean that I don't care about criticism. I will listen and think about it and if it is justified I might change my behaviour".

Hello Traveler,
I have always lead my life by the motto below and I feel it fits you perfectly based on your above post to John05 so I am going to share it with you.
"I may follow where the path may lead, but I will also go where there is no path and I will leave a trail"... My philosophy has always been I will follow a crowd but I will also venture off doing my own thing and if others want to follow great, but if not, oh well!. Love being a free spirit.

Terry Terrier
11-19-05, 10:00
All this talk about girls' preferences got me thinking about a short interview with some Pattaya bargirls that I read a couple of years ago. I managed to re-find it:

www.pattayapages.com/girls/interview.html

btw, Shouldn't this discussion be in the 'Thai Women - Opinions & Advice' thread?

Anon Sailor
11-19-05, 13:35
read the "interview", sends up a BS flag to me...far to glib as to the girls answers, fictionalized at best...

All this talk about girls' preferences got me thinking about a short interview with some Pattaya bargirls that I read a couple of years ago. I managed to re-find it:

www.pattayapages.com/girls/interview.html

btw, Shouldn't this discussion be in the 'Thai Women - Opinions & Advice' thread?

The Traveler
11-19-05, 14:51
She's Cartoon again , is she ? Her body is unique, expecially after breast implants.
MarcoStraight,

NOPE, it's not Cartoon. As I said, this girl works in a Gogo at NEP, Cartoon doesn't. Also compare the tits and her nipples, Cartoon has silicon implants (see the nude I posted a couple of days ago) and this girl got no implants at all.

The Traveler
11-19-05, 15:07
Terry Terrier,

I have talked a lot to hundreds of girls about why they came to Pattaya and Bangkok or any other place, what their dreams are and what they are aiming for. The bottom line is almost the same like in the report but the wording of "the interview" seems to be faked or at least "changed" to some extent. Nevertheless it backs up what I said.

BTW, the discussion wasn't about the girls preferences (even though they are a part of it) but rather about our - the customers - behaviour.
I behave like I behave not (only) because the girls might like it but because I do like it and think it's right that way.

Chocha Monger
11-19-05, 17:49
Dude, she was definitely once male. Am sure you had a lot of fun that night, just hope you didn't eat that post-op vag for too long.

Don't worry, at least you'll have an interesting story to tell your grandchildren one day.
Yikes! YIKES! And YIKES!!!!!!!! :D

Terry Terrier
11-19-05, 18:19
read the "interview", sends up a BS flag to me...far to glib as to the girls answers, fictionalized at best...

In the context of the website where the interview can be found, it's hard to imagine why anybody associated with the FLB bar and it's website would want to fake such an interview. Why fake an interview which is derogatory to the very people the bar/website wants as customers?

I have to agree with The Traveler, the views/hopes/dreams expressed are an accurate generalisation of my conversations with Thai bargirls. The glibness will be due to the translation from Thai/Isaan to English, which always requires a little creativity by the translator.

The interview's relevance to the discussion was, in particular, pertaining to the argument about what types of farang customers Thai bargirls prefer. Bottom line is, most of them would much rather be with a good looking, responsible Thai man. In their work, number one customer is the one who treats them well and pays them well. This is the 'steak'. Anything else is just pleasant 'side salad', and really almost a non-issue. And Thai people don't like body hair, period. It is repulsive to them. Their telling a farang customer/boyfriend that they like HIS body hair is just the usual Thai flattery ('I like Sweden man', 'I like pumpoey man', etc).

Lets keep some perspective here, we're renting prostitutes, not going on singles nights or blind dates.

Old Thai Hand
11-19-05, 19:16
Alf889

You're busted!

The 23 year old student that you supposedly met at a mall is indeed a legitimate student.

But, you didn't meet her, nor did you take these pics.

They were posted on a Thai web-board called 108pic.com, (since blocked by the government) by a former colleague of mine. They have unfortunately been in wide circulation since then, much to the chagrin of the student.

I would suggest that if you want to show off your extraordinary pick-up ability with regular Thai girls, especially students, then actually post pics of these girls that you're meeting at malls and make sure that your story isn't a fantasy and the pics aren't lifted off a web-board somewhere.

BTW, the other 2 pics of the other girls aren't yours either. I have copies of them, somewhere, and I know they came off a Thai web-board as well.

With only 2 posts under your belt, you're off to a pretty bad start.

I attach a few of pics of the 23 year old student as proof.

Anon Sailor
11-19-05, 21:53
For one it violates some basic Thai (as well as general Asian) cultural taboos as well as the temperament mix of the girls interviewed seem very stilted if not manufactured. Also, if this is translated, it should be stated, that’s the glib that I refer to. Far to pat on the answers for me.

In the context of the website where the interview can be found, it's hard to imagine why anybody associated with the FLB bar and it's website would want to fake such an interview. Why fake an interview which is derogatory to the very people the bar/website wants as customers?

I have to agree with The Traveler, that the views/hopes/dreams expressed are an accurate generalisation of my conversations with Thai bargirls. The glibness will be due to the translation from Thai/Isaan to English, which always requires a little creativity by the translator.

The interview's relevance to the discussion was, in particular, pertaining to the argument about what types of farang customers Thai bargirls prefer. Bottom line is, most of them would much rather be with a good looking, responsible Thai man. In their work, number one customer is the one who treats them well and pays them well. This is the 'steak'. Anything else is just pleasant 'side salad', and really almost a non-issue. And Thai people don't like body hair, period. It is repulsive to them. Telling a farang customer/boyfriend that they like HIS body hair is just the usual Thai flattery ('I like Sweden man', 'I like pumpoey man', etc).

Lets keep some perspecive here, we're renting prostitutes, not going on singles nights or blind dates.

Terry Terrier
11-19-05, 22:01
Also, if this is translated, it should be stated, that’s the glib that I refer to.

In the prologue to the interview:

"Having lived here since the age of four, Thai is one of this writer’s mother tongues, so the following forum was held in the central and Isan dialects. I had the chance to talk to five of the dancers in a Pattaya bar. Their names were Eh, Toi, Taen, Su and Tor."

Anon Sailor
11-20-05, 03:07
but makes me more suspect....so the interview is colored by the interviewers point of view. My suggestion, read my post of CDC and read any year of “Censorship YYYY” by Carl Jensen

In the prologue to the interview:

"Having lived here since the age of four, Thai is one of this writer’s mother tongues, so the following forum was held in the central and Isan dialects. I had the chance to talk to five of the dancers in a Pattaya bar. Their names were Eh, Toi, Taen, Su and Tor."

Anon Sailor
11-20-05, 03:10
we treat these gals like the prostitutes in US, same thing right? So we treat these gals at the lowest common denominator and complain about the results, we want GFE, but we do not BFE either.....things that make you go hmmm...

Lets keep some perspective here, we're renting prostitutes, not going on singles nights or blind dates.

Nathan101
11-20-05, 05:22
Does anyone know how to contact this girl?

I met her in Ubon Ratchathani last year.

Cheers,

Nathan

Khanaan
11-20-05, 07:08
No wonder it took you 2 weeks. Have you seen the size of that bush, It would take 2 weeks to cut the damn thing ..And if you had a ciggy after sex then make sure you dont get a forest fire..
Meet this one in the local Mall. 23 year old. very sweet. it's took me more than 2 week to get her into my apartment.

Khanaan
11-20-05, 07:22
I know this sounds a bit F***ED up , i been a few times to Thailand. Luckily i aint ever fucked a lady boy. Well at least i dont think i have. Any way back to the point do lady boys pussy be wet or do the have to go for lube. Or do they just say fuck me up the shitter.. By the way this person has got the most fucked up tits ever , probably just a back street under the knife job

White Monkey
11-20-05, 07:40
I can concur with OTH.

I saw these photos of a "23 year old" on few local webposts a year back or so.

Also, you fibber, she is not 23 years old. The uniform is that of a Matayom girl (Grades 7-12), so if you did shag her you were possibly breaking the law, as the age of consent is 17.

Lastly, you might have hit men after ya too for the "loss of face" aspect of it all.

Alf889

You're busted!

The 23 year old student that you supposedly met at a mall is indeed a legitimate student.

But, you didn't meet her, nor did you take these pics.

They were posted on a Thai web-board called 108pic.com, (since blocked by the government) by a former colleague of mine. They have unfortunately been in wide circulation since then, much to the chagrin of the student.

I would suggest that if you want to show off your extraordinary pick-up ability with regular Thai girls, especially students, then actually post pics of these girls that you're meeting at malls and make sure that your story isn't a fantasy and the pics aren't lifted off a web-board somewhere.

BTW, the other 2 pics of the other girls aren't yours either. I have copies of them, somewhere, and I know they came off a Thai web-board as well.

With only 2 posts under your belt, you're off to a pretty bad start.

I attach a few of pics of the 23 year old student as proof.

Sakaundeh
11-20-05, 09:28
@dragonisque
I know why she was that entusiastic about your fotoshooting.Because she is a ladyboy!!!Yeah, they look like man boobies to me ;)

Asianatic
11-20-05, 10:54
I am old, fat and balding. I dont see how this hottie would come with me if it wasnt for $$$. Gentlemen, this is Nancy, a final year hotel and tourism management student I found in one of the Patpong bars. As you can see, she was very enthusiastic about this shoot as well ;-)I bet you picked HIM up either at King Castle 1 or King's Corner. These places are famous for this kind of rebuild humans. No offense intended.

www.globetrotters.be

Terry Terrier
11-20-05, 12:13
we treat these gals like the prostitutes in US, same thing right? So we treat these gals at the lowest common denominator and complain about the results, we want GFE, but we do not BFE either.....things that make you go hmmm...

Firstly, Anon Sailor, what is "treat(ing) these gals like prostitutes"? I treat everybody who I meet with courtesy and respect, unless they give me a big reason to do otherwise. Women, whether they are shop assistants, prostitutes, bank managers or whatever, are treated with particular respect because I'm old-fashioned in that way. My treatment of Thai prostitutes is well documented on here in more than twenty detailed trip reports, and I have the badge-of-honour of being 'ridiculed' at length by the now (sort of) banned leader of the 3Fs gang over this.

Secondly, I'm not American and I have never mongered there. So you treat your prostitutes badly over there? Things that make you go hmmmm, indeed. In the UK (for the most part - always a few bad apples, unfortunately) we treat ours at least as well as any other specialised service provider. In my region, there is police tolerance of, and co-operation with brothels and non-street independants so long as they run an orderly house (no illegal immigrants, no drugs, no drunkenness, etc). Local prostitutes participate in the flourishing local mongering message boards. It's all very civilised.....

But you've missed my main point entirely. Which is that it doesn't matter very much at all to most Thai prostitutes how good-looking their farang customers are, so long as they are clean, polite and pay well. In an equal world, most of them would rather boom boom a Thai man anyway.

Smoothy
11-20-05, 12:47
just hope you didn't eat that post-op vag for too long.

That has to be about the sickest comment I've seen on here in a while. LOL!

Traveler, thanks for posting the Cartoon pics. She didn't let me take pics of her the couple of times I shagged her.

Coma Boy
11-20-05, 13:30
That has to be about the sickest comment I've seen on here in a while. LOL!Thank you sir.

*Bows*

On The Go
11-20-05, 13:41
This is not the place for this but I am posting it here since it is the most read section, and I feel many of my fellow members on here might have previously used the site, are using it, or were thiinking of using it, and I hate to see someone throw there hard earned money away on false hopes or dreams. I copied and pasted this from this mornings Yahoo News Site.

NEW YORK (AFP) - Match.com, one of the top Internet dating websites, has been accused of hiring people as "date bait" to date some of their one million customers to encourage them to keep paying for the service.

A Los Angeles racketeering lawsuit said the lonely hearts website secretly recruited people to send enticing emails to its customers and to go out on dates with them as a way of getting them to keep up their 30 dollars monthly subscription.

The company's ringers, branded "date bait", went on as many as 100 dates a month -- three per day -- with Match.com customers, who use the site to search for boyfriends, girlfriends, and possible husbands and wives.

MarcoStraight
11-20-05, 19:13
Women, whether they are shop assistants, prostitutes, bank managers or whatever, are treated with particular respect because I'm old-fashioned in that way. ;) ;)

In the UK (for the most part - always a few bad apples, unfortunately) we treat ours at least as well as any other specialised service provider. In my region, there is police tolerance of, and co-operation with brothels and non-street independants so long as they run an orderly house (no illegal immigrants, no drugs, no drunkenness, etc). Local prostitutes participate in the flourishing local mongering message boards. It's all very civilised.....

Dear Old England is the Law !!!

Billy Jeans
11-21-05, 00:01
Is this the Photo Gallery?

Sojourner
11-21-05, 06:43
Does anyone know how to contact this girl?

I met her in Ubon Ratchathani last year.

Cheers,

NathanNathan,

Can you add a few details, is this girl fairly tall, say around 170 cm or so? Do you remember her name etc?

-S

Nathan101
11-21-05, 08:48
Sojourner,

I remember that she is about 165cm tall. Slim. I think her name is Amy, Anne, or Ae ... I'm pretty sure it's one of those. She is studying at university and I met her at a night club called The Rock. She's 21.

That's all I can remember.

Nathan

Terry Terrier
11-21-05, 10:06
Is this the Photo Gallery?

Yes.

Care to post some?

J Ride
11-21-05, 23:14
Hi guys, it's been a long while since I posted anything. I was just looking through some of my pictures and I can't tell you how much I miss LOS. Wow is me my friends.

J Ride
11-21-05, 23:45
This gal works in a go go on walking street. She's a sweet one. Nice body, nice personality and is definately into sex. On one of my last trips I was pretty hooked on her. And by the way, the ass in my previous report is hers.

J Ride
11-21-05, 23:54
I had an okay time with these two. I think I picked them up at Classroom or something. They were pretty cooperative in bed aside from the fact that the long haired one was a little to business like. In the morning she pushed the envelope too far after demanding 2,500 baht each for only one nut (I was tired okay). I don't think so. In my mind 2,000 each was sufficient. Of course after I told her this the attitude came out. Like I said, her attitude in and out of the sack dictated the price. I would have gladly paid a premium to anyone kind enough to share themselves with me but I don't like being treated like an ATM. Though I never discuss price with the girls, I usually never have a problem. And I usually just tuck the money into their back pocket without them even bothering to look at it, at that. Fortunately the shorthaired gal didn't give me the same headache. Thus, she got the cumload. Such is life huh... <I am not going to hide their faces. They get no love from me.>

J Ride
11-22-05, 00:02
I found this doll on Soi 8. I think her name was May. She was very sweet, but didn't talk a hell of a lot. I suppose that can be a good thing, aside from the fact that I was travelling alone at the time and would have enjoyed a conversation of any sort. We stayed together two nights. On the second night, I just happened to bump into her walking down Soi 8. She asked me where I was going and I told her I was going back to rest and that I was tired. I told her I was going to sleep, but that she was welcome to come along so she did. We both passed out and slept with clothes on from 6pm to 11:30am the next day without a word. I guess Pattaya can do that to people. Good thing her big tits helped me wake up just fine in the morning. Definately a nice gal.

J Ride
11-22-05, 00:06
These girls were fun. Unfortunately, only my buddy got to pound the one that's full on naked. However, the one in blue was the best short-timer I've had to date in Pattaya (Phuket is a different story). Next time, we'll have to remember that sharing is caring.

J Ride
11-22-05, 00:13
If you've been to Pattaya enough you've probably banged this chick. She's very sexy, but has very prominent stretch marks on her tummy. After paying her a few times, she gave me a couple freebees here and there. All I can say is that I regret it. Without going into any detail, her fabricated dilusions have given me quite a bit of trouble. P.S. After this pix was taken I heard she got pregnant again. Though she did me foul, I sincerely hope she leaves this life and finds a happier one.

Member #2041
11-22-05, 01:47
If you've been to Pattaya enough you've probably banged this chick.

Seems like a ridiculous assumption, considering that there's got to be at least 10 Thousand *****s in Pattaya, and most of us will only ever do somthing ranging from a few, to a few dozen of them.

J Ride
11-22-05, 03:51
Seems like a ridiculous assumption, considering that there's got to be at least 10 Thousand *****s in Pattaya, and most of us will only ever do somthing ranging from a few, to a few dozen of them.
Really, I didn't know you took a survey #2041. Well, I may not be as scientific as you, but I do know a bit about mongering. It may be a difficult assumption for you to rap your mind around, but I think you would be surprized by the following. I may be telling you something that you already know, but it still always surprizes me at the minimum barfine requirement many of these go gos have. Nevada Go Go requires 55 bar fines per month though this can vary from girl to girl (day and night shift combined). Living Dolls Two in contract seems to require something like eight per month though a much higher requirement in drinks. Doll House apparently requries 30+ per month as does Peppermint. Many of the girls I know have bounced around from club to club but worked in the scene for years. One girl I met had seven short-time bar fines in the course of a couple hours, not to mention she was an average looker. So, though my arithmatic may not be prestine, that adds up to alot of possibilities. Pattaya, to me, is not as big as it is to others. But, to each their own Member #2041. Got that.. Man, I seem to be making folks so unhappy today with what I thought were such benign posts. I thought we were all supposed to be quite tolerant of each other here so long as no one was being an asshole or a complete moran. Please forgive my ignorance. Anyone else like to take a shot at me? I hope not.

1Ball
11-22-05, 08:25
loads of fun.

1Ball
11-22-05, 12:00
spikey ! she is wild

John05
11-22-05, 16:17
I tried to be polite to you Traveler, but I am definitely not even clsoe to being a newbie. If you do not drink, there is no need to get defensive about it. Don't blame the 99.9% of all the men who do drink while on vacation in Thailand. That is normal behavior for men in every country of the world.

Angel Eyes
11-22-05, 16:57
in 2001, there was a girl in ChiangMai Spotlight bar which I was sure was a man.

She just had that 'face' where you say to yourself...hey... what gives?

Pitty, she was pretty good looking.

Later on, I found out I was wrong. I was talking to my GF from the same bar, and she told me that the other girl had a baby. Now, I know about the miracle of science, but I think there's a big reward for the first man who'll manage to get pregnant...

Still, I rather be a little too careful than not careful enough.

Buzz00
11-22-05, 22:35
This is just another example of a hot Russian with a killer bod gracing Walking street - place was crawling with them.

Cheers

The Traveler
11-22-05, 22:38
I tried to be polite to you Traveler, but I am definitely not even clsoe to being a newbie. If you do not drink, there is no need to get defensive about it. Don't blame the 99.9% of all the men who do drink while on vacation in Thailand. That is normal behavior for men in every country of the world.
John,

I am neither defensive nor did I understand your post as an impolite critic of my "drinking habits". I also do not blame anybody for drinking alcohol, but those who drink more than they are able to handle (on a regular basis) are stupid to me. Everybody should know his limits and what do you think about those drunken lager louts who annoy, bother, disturb and pester other people, constantly look for trouble and making fools out of themselves ?

Your comment "What a strange fellow that you do not drink in a place full of heavy drinkers. Seems like you are missing half the fun of Thailand sir."
just seemed to be plain stupid to me (no insult intended, but that's how I see it).

Why should I drink just because lots of heavy drinkers (alcoholics) around me ? And what is so much fun of getting drunk ?

You haven't answered any of the questions I raised in response to your post and I doubt that you (nor anybody else) can give an intelligent answer that might back up your point of view, especially since your post was quite contradicting to some extent.

The side effects of heavy drinking are well known and don't need to be discussed. Everybody with at least a bit common sense knows that it is bad for your health and reputation. Besides, I don't like the taste.

If you need alcohol to have fun, enjoy life and feel happy, I can only pity you. I don't need that stuff.

BTW, that reminds me on an incident that happened about 3yrs ago (think I posted it back then).
One night I have been with a little cutie (see attached pic) and when we left the disco, a guy - 1,90m tall, over 100kg with lots of muscles but obviously no brain - stopped my girl and wanted to "take" her. She refused and wanted to go but he grabbed her arm so hard that she got hurt. I usually let it to the girls to get rid of annoying guys but since he hurt her I got in between and told him that she is with me. He was obviously a bit drunk, but not completely pissed, and yelled at me that he will need just "one smack" for me. He was stupid enough to really try it So I had to defend myself and hit him on his throat, he immediately went down on his knees and tried to catch some breath like a fresh born baby. He really made a fool out of himself, big mouth but a little slap from little Traveler took him out of order. Everybody around felt "som nom naa" for him and laughed about that freak. I just walked away as I am a peaceful guy and didn't want to waste my time with security or police.

So what do we learn from that ?
Alcohol made him feel like superman and he wasn't able to estimate the abilities of his choosen "prey", me. The lack of alcohol on my side allowed me to keep control of the situation and let me do what I was taught to do in situations like these. He could call himself lucky that I ain't a freak who beats the shit out of him which would have probably ended his holidays.

And if you still aren't convinced just look what happened to Dragonisque. That should be reason enough to stay away from alcohol.

P.S. By searching for the below pics I found some older ones, some of lower quality because being scanned in analog pics but good enough to post here. Will post them tomorrow.

Dinghy
11-22-05, 22:40
I've never gone to bed with an ugly woman but I've woken up with a few...

Forgot the smiley...

Buzz00
11-22-05, 23:01
I have just spent many weeks in Pattaya and I still have'nt figured out why anyone would spend money on an air ticket to go and sit in a bar the whole day. I mean getting shit faced at 10 in the morning, and there were many.
I can understand why I was hearing "farang mai dee, drink too much" all the time and they certainly do not improve the collective impression that the Thai's have of farang.But then again theses 'lager louts' don't give a damn anyway

My 2 cents.

Cheers

Anon Sailor
11-22-05, 23:52
been saying that for months....well put and welcome!

I have just spent many weeks in Pattaya and I still have'nt figured out why anyone would spend money on an air ticket to go and sit in a bar the whole day. I mean getting shit faced at 10 in the morning, and there were many.
I can understand why I was hearing "farang mai dee, drink too much" all the time and they certainly do not improve the collective impression that the Thai's have of farang.But then again theses 'lager louts' don't give a damn anyway

My 2 cents.

Cheers

John05
11-23-05, 03:19
John,

I am neither defensive nor did I understand your post as an impolite critic of my "drinking habits". I also do not blame anybody for drinking alcohol, but those who drink more than they are able to handle (on a regular basis) are stupid to me. Everybody should know his limits and what do you think about those drunken lager louts who annoy, bother, disturb and pester other people, constantly look for trouble and making fools out of themselves ?

Your comment "What a strange fellow that you do not drink in a place full of heavy drinkers. Seems like you are missing half the fun of Thailand sir."
just seemed to be plain stupid to me (no insult intended, but that's how I see it).

Why should I drink just because lots of heavy drinkers (alcoholics) around me ? And what is so much fun of getting drunk ?

You haven't answered any of the questions I raised in response to your post and I doubt that you (nor anybody else) can give an intelligent answer that might back up your point of view, especially since your post was quite contradicting to some extent.

The side effects of heavy drinking are well known and don't need to be discussed. Everybody with at least a bit common sense knows that it is bad for your health and reputation. Besides, I don't like the taste.

If you need alcohol to have fun, enjoy life and feel happy, I can only pity you. I don't need that stuff.

BTW, that reminds me on an incident that happened about 3yrs ago (think I posted it back then).
One night I have been with a little cutie (see attached pic) and when we left the disco, a guy - 1,90m tall, over 100kg with lots of muscles but obviously no brain - stopped my girl and wanted to "take" her. She refused and wanted to go but he grabbed her arm so hard that she got hurt. I usually let it to the girls to get rid of annoying guys but since he hurt her I got in between and told him that she is with me. He was obviously a bit drunk, but not completely pissed, and yelled at me that he will need just "one smack" for me. He was stupid enough to really try it So I had to defend myself and hit him on his throat, he immediately went down on his knees and tried to catch some breath like a fresh born baby. He really made a fool out of himself, big mouth but a little slap from little Traveler took him out of order. Everybody around felt "som nom naa" for him and laughed about that freak. I just walked away as I am a peaceful guy and didn't want to waste my time with security or police.

So what do we learn from that ?
Alcohol made him feel like superman and he wasn't able to estimate the abilities of his choosen "prey", me. The lack of alcohol on my side allowed me to keep control of the situation and let me do what I was taught to do in situations like these. He could call himself lucky that I ain't a freak who beats the shit out of him which would have probably ended his holidays.

And if you still aren't convinced just look what happened to Dragonisque. That should be reason enough to stay away from alcohol.

P.S. By searching for the below pics I found some older ones, some of lower quality because being scanned in analog pics but good enough to post here. Will post them tomorrow.

I have looked for your questions but found no trace of them. You seem to read a lot into everything, even if nothing was ever said about it. I never said that you have to be drunk. The simple fact that the majority of people who go to bars drink alcohol should be enough evidence of what I telling you. For some reason you take everything as some sort of attack on you. Yes, some people drink too much. So? That has nothing to do with me. Some drunk guy tries to take a bar girl and you punch him. Ok. There are hundreds there for the taking. All you need is a few thousand baht. Relax sir. Life is too short to get so upset. Pay your money and have fun. I have nothing against you or your non drinking habits.

Omar78
11-23-05, 03:57
Met this young lass at a Go Go (whose name escapes me), 2nd floor, near Mandarins. Real sweet GFE, LT rate @ 2000 THB.

Red Alert
11-23-05, 10:02
Yes Buzz04. Nice body I appreciate that very much. Whats up with the Russian Go Go on Walking St? Personally I don't get it. In thailand, but looking for a Russian Go Go...Go figure!

I know guys photo section. I promise to submit some Thai girl (photos) after my trip January 2006. Stay tuned.

Angel Eyes
11-23-05, 16:27
Hey guys,

Can we sum up that some ppl like to drink and some don't, and drinking too much (like doing anything too much, yes, even sex, if there's such a thing) is generally a bad idea?

(about too much sex: )
Oh, yeah. Just remembered some stories about some guys doing too much Viagra and going on for 12 hours that needed surgury afterwards... Take care of your little buddy, you want to keep him Long Time not Short Time.

The Traveler
11-23-05, 20:25
John,

you obviously haven't understood a word I said. Step back, read my posts again and you hopefully might understand them this time.

I have looked for your questions but found no trace of them.
Look at those sentences with a question mark at the end.

You seem to read a lot into everything, even if nothing was ever said about it. I never said that you have to be drunk. The simple fact that the majority of people who go to bars drink alcohol should be enough evidence of what I telling you.
You said that I am strange and do miss the biggest part of the fun in Pattaya because I do not drink alcohol. Why is the "fact", that the majority of the farangs are heavy drinkers (your own words), an evidence for your statement ? (BTW, this is a question !)

For some reason you take everything as some sort of attack on you.
I already said, that I didn't understand it as an attack or an impolite critic, but just as a plain stupid statement. Sorry I can't make it more clear.

Yes, some people drink too much. So? That has nothing to do with me. Some drunk guy tries to take a bar girl and you punch him. Ok. There are hundreds there for the taking. All you need is a few thousand baht. Relax sir. Life is too short to get so upset. Pay your money and have fun.
You obviously haven't read my post carefully enough.

He wasn't just taking a bar girl, he tried to take the girl who was with me and she wasn't interested in him at all. Furthermore he hurt her which caused my interference and if he wouldn't have attacked me (I didn't attack him, just defended myself !) I wouldn't have punched him at all.

I never fight about girls, that's stupid. I just don't care if a girl would like to go with another guy instead of me. In this case she wouldn't be fun anyway and why should I spent my hard earned money and waste my precious time for a girl like that ? But so far, that never happened to me.

But nobody is allowed to hurt or attack anybody who is with me, might it be my family, friends or even P4P girls. I would also defend any woman - even if she is a total stranger to me - if she got attack by a man. That's it.

I have nothing against you or your non drinking habits.
Good to hear that, I have no bad feelings for you either, so relax dude.

Anyway, as Angel Eyes said, this discussion is boring, so let's end it here.

The Traveler
11-23-05, 21:58
Enough of that stupid discussion but it had a nice side effect, as I had to screen a couple of old pics to find the pics of Jen.

So back to biz and here they come.

A few girls I took many years ago, so don't ask, they are out of biz for many years now.

The Traveler
11-23-05, 22:07
Two more from the good old times

The Traveler
11-23-05, 22:09
Just saw this girl in Pattaya about a year ago. Over 15yrs in biz now, guess that's something for the Guiness Book of Records.

The Traveler
11-23-05, 22:12
Hot chick with a great body who loved to fuck. What a combination.
Married later on and went to Austria.

The Traveler
11-23-05, 22:14
A nice and innocent one with a great attitude

The Traveler
11-23-05, 22:18
Another cute one who loved kinky stuff.
Had a husband but wanted to play nasty games with little Traveler.

The Traveler
11-23-05, 22:19
and some more of her ...

BTW, I accidentally ran into a very cute girl about half a year later. After the fun, just when I brought her back home (yep, I am a gentleman) I recognized the building and asked her if she knows that other girl (the one on the pics). She said yes, it's her sister. Ouch, lucky me :D

The Traveler
11-23-05, 22:25
One of my old favourites

The Traveler
11-23-05, 22:29
a few more of her wihich are probably more to your taste

The Traveler
11-23-05, 22:34
and a final one of her together with lily.
lily had a rich belgium bf who not only owned a house but also a speedboat. but every time her bf went away to make even more money she felt lonely and joined little traveler and his gf in little traveler's house for a "menage a trois"

The Traveler
11-23-05, 22:38
Another girl I spent some time with.

The Traveler
11-23-05, 22:39
a few of her with a bit more skin :-)

On The Go
11-23-05, 22:46
There is no damn way in hell you got any of those girls unless you were hitting the bottle!. You're to damn shy we all know that. The bottle got you the girls!!!. LOL!...Nice set of pics my friend and thanks for sharing!. I personally really liked the one who moved to Austria.

The Traveler
11-23-05, 22:49
Have been with her for some time.
If you compare the first and the last pic you might get an idea how long I stayed with her, she was really worth it.
Real great lay, she loved sex, could go a very long way and even requested backdoor entry. Who am I to complain ?

The Traveler
11-23-05, 22:52
Same girl but just a little bit more skin

The Traveler
11-23-05, 22:54
and of course her sister who I had a few years after I seperated from the below one.
Yes, it's her real sister, same father and same mother. Knew her for years and don't know what my ex-GF told her about me, but she wanted to loose virginity with me. I can only guess why :D

BTW, she had similar qualities like her older sister, guess it's a family thing.

Buzz00
11-23-05, 22:59
Very nice girls - you definitely have the gift of the gab it would seem - they look like the kind that you fall in love with.

Cheers

Firebird
11-23-05, 23:02
Traveler - I said it once again will say it again "I take my hat off to you". You set the "bar" really high

On The Go
11-23-05, 23:06
Very nice girls - you definitely have the gift of the gab it would seem - they look like the kind that you fall in love with.

Cheers

It was the booze that got The Traveler the girls not the conversation!. Nah!, just kidding and having a little fun because of the past posts. The Traveler has it going on because of all the things he stated in his post a while back about dressing well, smelling good, being properly groomed, keeping your body and mind healthy, and knowing how to communicate.

The Traveler
11-23-05, 23:08
Thanks guys, but not all of them were really cute for me. Sometimes I pick girls because they have that "something" that makes me believe that I will have a great time with them. I can trust my seventh sense (the sixth sense is located below my waistline) and hardly ever go wrong on that.

Just look at the following ones, not really cute but nice attitude and great sex.

The Traveler
11-23-05, 23:13
Little b.i.t.c.h but a great fuck. That little body has a nice pair of boobs and a lot of power to be wasted at night

The Traveler
11-23-05, 23:17
Tall one with a real great attitude

The Traveler
11-23-05, 23:21
She was OPEN minded. I leave it up to your fantasy what that could mean, but whatever you might think, she did it !

The Traveler
11-23-05, 23:23
Not much to remember but she got a real nice attitude

The Traveler
11-23-05, 23:27
One of the smartest Thai girls I have met so far. Liked to hang out with her and took her as an emergency backup from time to time. Needed to earn some extra money for univ.

The Traveler
11-23-05, 23:29
One of the best fucks, she is definitely at the Top 5. If you have a fantasy, she is the one.

The Traveler
11-23-05, 23:31
Small set of a few chicks with nice attitude and additional qualities we all look for :)

The Traveler
11-23-05, 23:33
Finally a bit skin for those who prefer ass over face.
But for some it's the same or the latter looks even better :D

Buzz00
11-23-05, 23:42
Well lets see, by the time I got to Pattaya in October I had lost 10 kilo's and was in pretty damn good shape even if I say so myself - I am not a lager lout by any means and don't look like the hunch back of Notre Dame, always smell good even if I am going to crawl in the mud, but I will be damned if I have Travelers good charm. I did get the feeling though that Thai women do not quite like beards even short ones.

Where is that post of Traveler's ?

Cheers

Asshole Big
11-23-05, 23:50
Finally a bit skin for those who prefer ass over face.
But for some it's the same or the latter looks even better :DThis is old photos you have postet before.

Look in old photo.

Best regards

Asshole Big
11-23-05, 23:52
Small set of a few chicks with nice attitude and additional qualities we all look for :)2nd time you post the same photo?

Asshole Big
11-23-05, 23:58
Take a look in 2000-2004 Photo Gallery.

And you see Travlers Photos

Best regards

On The Go
11-23-05, 23:58
Strad,

I personally do not consider Brad Pitt as being the "most sexiest man on earth" which he was called for some time. But since you asked, some (female) guest at the Gold Orchid - which shared the lift with me - asked me if I am a movie star as she thought that I look like Val Killmer. And another one told me that I do in fact look like Brad Pitt which I immediately denied. That happens to me from time to time so I am used to it :)

I consider myself as being average in all concerns. Still in good shape and looking about 10yrs younger than I actually am but of course not as good as in my younger days, since we all get older more or less. I leave it to others to rate me but if you read back in the forum you will see that even 1ball or Firedick (don't remember which one) called me a "good looking" guy. Thanks again for it.

Anyway, I don't believe that the girls don't talk about money with me because I am such a handsome and sexy guy (even though I am :D) but rather because they feel comfortable with me. It's easy to communicate with me (I speak Thai fluently), I like to have fun and I am easy going. In short, it's more a question of attitude than of looks, or maybe both. Furthermore I dress well, don't have a bad breath or body odor and don't drink alcohol and don't smoke. And most important - since we are talking about girls as sex partners - I fuck good :D

Also let's not forget that many girls are experienced enough to sense if a customer will be fair or not.
Does he order a lady drink ? Does he check prices before order ? Is he dressed well ? And much much more ...

BTW, I also sometimes pay 2000 or even 2500 ST if their services justify it. I don't consider it overpaying, just paying depending on performance. And as a side-effect of that most girls will come if I call them on a rainy day and some might even discard other customers.

For example, on my last trip I went to Nana with 1ball (or was it Firedick ?) on my second night to look for a specific girl who has a killer body and which is a really great performer (she also loves 3somes). I entered the Gogo and as soon as she saw me she left the two guys she was sitting with immediately, didn't even looked back to them. She jump on me, hugged and kissed me and asked if I would like to take her, which I confirmed but I didn't want to cause any probs with these guys so I asked her about them. She told me that she would prefer to go with me, grabbed the barfine that I had already taken out of my wallet, walked over to those guys and paid back the barfine to them. And they were young good looking guys.

If you think I am overpaying, up to you. Maybe I do. I just pay what it is worth to me. We all differ, so to each it's own.

Please don't start a discussion about how much to pay, overpaying and other crap like that. I have seen that nonsense far too often here. It's my money and I do as I like, just as you do.

BTW, don't be too serious about it and what I said. Take it easy. :)

Buzz,
This is the post I was referring to and this is why The Traveler gets the quality of the girls that he is posting in his pics. Money is important but the girls have many opportunities also to choose who they want to go with, and in The Travelers case many of the girls are not p4p girls, but are attracted to him for all the reasons stated in his posts.

The Traveler
11-23-05, 23:59
There is no damn way in hell you got any of those girls unless you were hitting the bottle!. You're to damn shy we all know that. The bottle got you the girls!!!. LOL!...Nice set of pics my friend and thanks for sharing!. I personally really liked the one who moved to Austria.
On the Go,

yep, you got me.
Not only that I am too damn shy, also the nice smell of Singha Beer from my mouth attracts the girls so much (or maybe they are just drugged by it) that they even forget to talk about money with me. They just follow me like a dazed puppy :D

And in case they don't want to come with me, I still have the bottle to knock them out and carry them off to my room.
It's always good to have a plan B :)

Her name is Som. She got such a great body and knew how to use it, but she was picky and obviously could afford to act that way. A real loss for the mongering scene.

Piper1
11-24-05, 01:28
Just look at the following ones, not really cute but nice attitude and great sex.

All cute - don't know how you manage it. What do you do in your spare time?

Cheers,

Piper

Nipster
11-24-05, 05:45
Traveler,

Best looking girls I've seen in a lonnng time. Thanks and please keep 'em coming.

Pax,

Nipster

Coma Boy
11-24-05, 05:54
Wow TT, that's like a fashion history lesson, some of those photos must date back to the late eighties.

Love those denim jackets and hairstyles!

PosterLion
11-24-05, 08:00
I'll get this ball (metaphoric reference to my post) rolling by reminding everyone that this is supposed to be a photo gallery. Let me also apologize to Terry Terrier for not always posting in the appropriate section. Terry... try not to sweat the small stuff. That is rule number one. Rule number two: everything is small stuff.

It wasn't long ago that I found myself fretting about the chaotic (post)ial nature and categoric randomness exhibited on this board and it got me thinking about the organization of the universe and that got me to thinking about the integral beauty encompassed by a circle in contrast to the linearly regressive divisions found on either side of a line and...

Jesus H! What the hell sort of tangent got me talking this garbage? Perhaps Mr. Duni’s recent reference that I have too much time on my hands was correct, but then again, maybe it’s the effect of smoking ten to twenty Yaba tabs every week for the past ten months. Perhaps I should consider ending this unusually long and unhealthy binge. I’m sure my body would appreciate it, but what if it doesn’t? That’s too scary to think about so I’ll get back too my original post.

Shit! I think I’ve forgotten what I really wanted to say. Oh Yeah! Here’s how I was planning to title this post, “Alcohol And Katoeys Are Avoidable But Everyone Follows Their Leader”. I’ve spent many a drunken and intoxicated night trying to discern the many ponderable things there are to ponder and also, the nature of all things ponderable... And then one day, after hearing a distinguished (M)ember (O)f the (B)oard, oh... yes yes... and by the way that Member is The Traveler, and by the other way, I will from henceforth and forever more refer to (M)embers (O)f the (B)oard acronymonically as the MOB. And now where was I?

Oh yes. The Traveler likes to talk about himself and that is a normal and healthy thing. He has told us that he does not drink, a fact I can attest to from personal encounters, and he has told us his style as regarding his dealings with our beloved “lady night.” I commend Mr. Traveler on his straightforwardly spoken opinions and advice and bestow upon him ten credits of merit for having the courage and fortitude to “just say no” to alcohol. He says that he has no need to impress the crowd (or MOB) and that he does what he does for personal edification. In short, he has no need to follow the herd (or the MOB), and it is about this point I wish to insert a little rhetoric and a smidgeon of debate.

I will start with a statement that I believe to be true and I shall follow with what I consider “My Wisdom” as it is related the statement. And now the statement...

EVERYONE FOLLOWS THEIR LEADER AND THOSE THAT CHOSE NOT TO FOLLOW THEIR LEADER ACTUALLY FOLLOW CLOSER THAN MOST

I’ve never had the desire to be a leader even though I possess an extraordinary amount of leadership qualities. Natural born leaders all possess one quality and this is the ability to persuade the MOB. First they persuade the MOB to think in a unified manner and then they persuade the MOB to act accordingly. I most certainly have this ability, but I am not a natural born leader because I possess something all natural born leaders do not possess.

In short, I possess a good heart. I never advise or attempt to persuade anyone to do what I do because I don’t want anyone to get into trouble and most of those that have tried to follow me have later found themselves plunging straightaway into the abyss or the mouth of trouble. Please listen to what I have to say, but do not attempt to do what I do because I love you all. :)

Getting back to the subject, one might wonder why leaders exist in the first place. Whenever I think of a leader I picture a herd of sheep smiling and laughing as they proceed to follow each other off the side of a cliff and it is that thought that gives me all the information I need to explain to you why leaders exist and why they must be followed.

It is my premise that no one desires to fall off a cliff and that is precisely why leaders exist. Let’s take a look at a current leader of the world, President Bush. He holds an inordinate degree of power, he is rich, he is loved and hated, and for the most part he is bestowed a high degree of respect because of the simple fact that he is the President. After all, he was elected by the people and therefore he holds his office and his power because the “People” have spoken. And why have the “People” spoken? Because they have no desire to fall off a cliff!

Leaders are nothing special in my opinion. If it is not George Bush then it will be Tony Blair. If it is Thaksin today, it will be someone else tomorrow. Their job should not be revered because it is a job that nobody in their right mind wants to possess. In short, leaders exist because they will actually do the thing that no one else cares to do. They are willing to fall off a cliff and die so that those that follow (or at least the smarter ones) can change course before they perish the same fate.

Notice I say, “Or at least the smarter ones.” Mr. Traveler is one of the smarter ones in the case of alcohol because he has followed the leaders of alcohol more closely than most of the other followers and that is why he was able to discern a better course, namely, to abstain from alcohol. He saw the leader jump off the cliff and he realized that following alcohol’s leader is not a profitable endeavor for a long and healthy life.

I believe I have said enough and I hope that I’ve convinced you that everyone follows their leader and those that chose not to follow actually follow closer than most. Maybe tomorrow I’ll attempt to bestow more of this wisdom upon you from the depth of my beaten and bloodied heart.

If I am here tomorrow I will be discussing the fact that everyone is a leader in some way or another and all of us are falling off the cliff in unison. After all, wisdom is the product of experience and experience is something that cannot be acquired until after one has jumped.

Duniawala
11-24-05, 08:46
Poster

Me thinks you have had too much Mekong or Yaba or too much time on your hands while you were writing this. I kind of get the gist of your diatribe, what the hell are you writing about?

Traveler is a gentleman and a scholar, but what does leadership have to do with not drinking alchohol or avoiding katoyes. You lost me, man. :confused:

See you in BKK, next week.

Buzz00
11-24-05, 10:39
Well Traveler say no more.

If you speak fluent Thai, thats half the battle won.I am sure it must be very charming for these ladies,
for a farang to be communicating in their tongue. Good clothes,manners, smell, and being in pretty good shape completes the picture.

Where can I learn Thai if not in Thailand, Berlitz ???

Cheers.

1Ball
11-24-05, 10:39
[QUOTE=The Traveler]....... some (female) guest at the Gold Orchid - which shared the lift with me - asked me if I am a movie star as she thought that I look like Val Killmer.....QUOTE]

you mean you are not Val Killmer? Well fuck me! I thought I was hanging out with a movie star!

Buzz00
11-24-05, 13:25
This lovely lady was perfect ( excuse the horrible photo) but wanted 3000.-baht to leave with me, besides anything else that I would have had to pay her. I politely declined. Unfortunately she no longer works there.

Cheers

Anon Sailor
11-24-05, 15:55
that there are far to many self proclaimed prophets on this board. I’d have to agree, you have far too much time on your hands…

I'll get this ball (metaphoric reference to my post) rolling by reminding everyone that this is supposed to be a photo gallery. Let me also apologize to Terry Terrier for not always posting in the appropriate section. Terry... try not to sweat the small stuff. That is rule number one. Rule number two: everything is small stuff.

It wasn't long ago that I found myself fretting about the chaotic (post)ial nature and categoric randomness exhibited on this board and it got me thinking about the organization of the universe and that got me to thinking about the integral beauty encompassed by a circle in contrast to the linearly regressive divisions found on either side of a line and...

Jesus H! What the hell sort of tangent got me talking this garbage? Perhaps Mr. Duni’s recent reference that I have too much time on my hands was correct, but then again, maybe it’s the effect of smoking ten to twenty Yaba tabs every week for the past ten months. Perhaps I should consider ending this unusually long and unhealthy binge. I’m sure my body would appreciate it, but what if it doesn’t? That’s too scary to think about so I’ll get back too my original post.

Shit! I think I’ve forgotten what I really wanted to say. Oh Yeah! Here’s how I was planning to title this post, “Alcohol And Katoeys Are Avoidable But Everyone Follows Their Leader”. I’ve spent many a drunken and intoxicated night trying to discern the many ponderable things there are to ponder and also, the nature of all things ponderable... And then one day, after hearing a distinguished (M)ember (O)f the (B)oard, oh... yes yes... and by the way that Member is The Traveler, and by the other way, I will from henceforth and forever more refer to (M)embers (O)f the (B)oard acronymonically as the MOB. And now where was I?

Oh yes. The Traveler likes to talk about himself and that is a normal and healthy thing. He has told us that he does not drink, a fact I can attest to from personal encounters, and he has told us his style as regarding his dealings with our beloved “lady night.” I commend Mr. Traveler on his straightforwardly spoken opinions and advice and bestow upon him ten credits of merit for having the courage and fortitude to “just say no” to alcohol. He says that he has no need to impress the crowd (or MOB) and that he does what he does for personal edification. In short, he has no need to follow the herd (or the MOB), and it is about this point I wish to insert a little rhetoric and a smidgeon of debate.

I will start with a statement that I believe to be true and I shall follow with what I consider “My Wisdom” as it is related the statement. And now the statement...

EVERYONE FOLLOWS THEIR LEADER AND THOSE THAT CHOSE NOT TO FOLLOW THEIR LEADER ACTUALLY FOLLOW CLOSER THAN MOST

I’ve never had the desire to be a leader even though I possess an extraordinary amount of leadership qualities. Natural born leaders all possess one quality and this is the ability to persuade the MOB. First they persuade the MOB to think in a unified manner and then they persuade the MOB to act accordingly. I most certainly have this ability, but I am not a natural born leader because I possess something all natural born leaders do not possess.

In short, I possess a good heart. I never advise or attempt to persuade anyone to do what I do because I don’t want anyone to get into trouble and most of those that have tried to follow me have later found themselves plunging straightaway into the abyss or the mouth of trouble. Please listen to what I have to say, but do not attempt to do what I do because I love you all. :)

Getting back to the subject, one might wonder why leaders exist in the first place. Whenever I think of a leader I picture a herd of sheep smiling and laughing as they proceed to follow each other off the side of a cliff and it is that thought that gives me all the information I need to explain to you why leaders exist and why they must be followed.

It is my premise that no one desires to fall off a cliff and that is precisely why leaders exist. Let’s take a look at a current leader of the world, President Bush. He holds an inordinate degree of power, he is rich, he is loved and hated, and for the most part he is bestowed a high degree of respect because of the simple fact that he is the President. After all, he was elected by the people and therefore he holds his office and his power because the “People” have spoken. And why have the “People” spoken? Because they have no desire to fall off a cliff!

Leaders are nothing special in my opinion. If it is not George Bush then it will be Tony Blair. If it is Thaksin today, it will be someone else tomorrow. Their job should not be revered because it is a job that nobody in their right mind wants to possess. In short, leaders exist because they will actually do the thing that no one else cares to do. They are willing to fall off a cliff and die so that those that follow (or at least the smarter ones) can change course before they perish the same fate.

Notice I say, “Or at least the smarter ones.” Mr. Traveler is one of the smarter ones in the case of alcohol because he has followed the leaders of alcohol more closely than most of the other followers and that is why he was able to discern a better course, namely, to abstain from alcohol. He saw the leader jump off the cliff and he realized that following alcohol’s leader is not a profitable endeavor for a long and healthy life.

I believe I have said enough and I hope that I’ve convinced you that everyone follows their leader and those that chose not to follow actually follow closer than most. Maybe tomorrow I’ll attempt to bestow more of this wisdom upon you from the depth of my beaten and bloodied heart.

If I am here tomorrow I will be discussing the fact that everyone is a leader in some way or another and all of us are falling off the cliff in unison. After all, wisdom is the product of experience and experience is something that cannot be acquired until after one has jumped.

Omar78
11-24-05, 19:06
Here's a few more of the young lady.

Omar78
11-24-05, 19:08
Met this young thing whose name is Lat at the C-4 Beer Bar on So Dianna in October. Had an oustanding time with her. A real sweetheart.

SeattleGman
11-24-05, 20:45
One of the best fucks, she is definitely at the Top 5. If you have a fantasy, she is the one.

Traveler -

Where did you find this girl? I'd like to give her a spin based on your recommendation. I always prefer performance vs looks (up to a certain point of course).

gman

The Traveler
11-24-05, 21:40
Asshole Big,

damn, you got me :D

I have accidentally posted a few pics twice, so what ?
Should I be banned for doing so or should I commit suicide for such crime against mankind ?

I am not into bookkeeping and don't have a list of pics I already might have posted. I also hope that you don't suggest that I should search the whole forum everytime I post a pic just to check if I might have posted it before.

As I already said, I ran into these old pics of mine when I was searching for Jen's pics (the girl who was with me when that stupid freak attacked me). Thought it might be nice to post a few of them and nobody complained so far. If you don't like to look at a few of them a second time, just skip them.

You have 4 posts in total and in 3 of them (which were posted within 8 minutes) you complain about a handful of pics being posted twice.

And here is the link to your fourth post
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=410930&postcount=1087

I got to say, you made really great contributions to the forum. If everybody would follow your example and would provide as much info and pics as you do, this site would be a much better one. You are my idol.

Hope you aren't the one who disaapeared and who we all expect to re-emerge sooner or later.

BTW, did I mention that your handle obviously match your attitude. Good choice.:)

On The Go
11-24-05, 21:54
Asshole Big,

Hope you aren't the one who disaapeared and who we all expect to re-emerge sooner or later.

BTW, did I mention that your handle obviously match your attitude. Good choice.:)

Trav,
I was really hoping you or anyone else would not waste there valuable time responding to this guy, as my thoughts echo exactly what you mentioned in your post immediately upon reading his post. The date he chose to become a member which is exactly after you made a great photo contribution to the forum, and with all of his big 4 posts, he basically flamed you with 3 of them ..., we all know what it is about. Just let it go Trav as he is only looking to get a response from you so do not feed into this low life. Continue to play your game not his!. Keep it smart my friend!

The Traveler
11-24-05, 21:59
Wow TT, that's like a fashion history lesson, some of those photos must date back to the late eighties.

Love those denim jackets and hairstyles!
Coma,

they do, some of them are between 15-20yrs old.

I have probably a couple of thousand old pics but mostly of my long term GFs and many - if not most - of these pics were taken with family, at my home or at similar places. That's the reason why I don't want to post them and I guess nobody would be interested to see about 300 pics of just one girl.

I sadly have to admit that I don't have many pics of my ST girls. The reason for it is very simple, I have been in relationships most of the time and analog pics have to be developed and picked up, but how do you explain your GF those nude pics of another girl in between your other pics ? Even if you can handle the prob of picking them up alone, you still got to hide the film and the pics which isn't easy with a girl back home with lots of time at hand. So in short, a smart guy doesn't provide evidence for his "butterfly" sessions.

Nowadays it's much easier, pics on a digicam are easy to hide, just change the CF cards. They are also very easy to hide on your PC, I store them in an encrypted and invisible data safe.

The Traveler
11-24-05, 22:07
On the Go,

don't worry, one post directed at him is more than enough.
Was wondering what this was all about because I saw his PMs first in which he complained about it too. He obviously got lots of time at hand to search my old posts and compare the pics. I can only guess why he did it :)

Maybe we can hire him once in case we need to check old posts or maybe Jackson promotes him to moderator status to compare all posts that ever have been posted and to get rid of redundant infos posted more than once.

I already promoted him to the official "Garbage Collector".

I assume he will feel very well surrounded by rubbish as his handle indicates that he likes the smell of it and that he does know his character.
Little smart guy he is :D

On The Go
11-24-05, 22:11
:D :D :D
Very well spoken Trav!

The Traveler
11-24-05, 22:37
Where can I learn Thai if not in Thailand, Berlitz ???

Buzz,

I learned it from the people. The only way to really learn a language is to speak it or better try to speak it in the beginning. I never had a dictionary nor did I had lessons. I spent lots of time upcountry and was forced to either speak passa Thai, passa Isaan (similar to Lao) or passa Tin (many compare it to Khmen but it's quite different).

I used to ask people when I heard a new word to explain it to me. I could often guess the meaning from the context but I prefered to ask to get the tiny differences. I also asked them to repeat words with a similar pronounciation, to get the differences in the tones and to better my own pronounciation. Nowadays some Thais tell me that I pronounce more clear than many Thais would do.

In short, forget about dictionaries (many of them aren't worth the paper they are printed on), you have to speak the language. Sure, you will make a lot of mistakes in the beginning but keep asking and try to memorize the tones. Only pratice will better your language skills. Grammar is quite easy as Thai almost hasn't any.

So where can you learn it if not in Thailand ?
Hmm, guess you got to take Thailand with you if you can't go to Thailand, but this will only work if you aren't married.

Asshole Big
11-24-05, 22:41
Pattaya long time ago.

Best Regards

The Traveler
11-24-05, 23:12
Traveler is a gentleman and a scholar, but what does leadership have to do with not drinking alchohol or avoiding katoyes. You lost me, man. :confused:

Duni,

thanks for your kind words but I have to object, I am not a scholar -if you meant I like to teach others. But if you meant that I am a wise guy I am even more touched and you don't have to read any further.

I only express my opinion and I also question other peoples point of view to make them re-think and back up their position with arguments, but everybody has to decide for himself.

Often there is more than just one "right way" and I am in no position to tell others what's right or wrong.

Regarding that stupid discussion about alcohol in which neither John nor Poster obviously got the point.
I never said that drinking alcohol is wrong or stupid (of course that depends on the amount of alcohol).
I rather said it's stupid to drink just because other people around me are heavy drinkers.
Should I do drugs just because lots of drug addicts are around me ?
Should I prostitute myself because many P4P around me ?
Or should I commit crimes because lots of criminals around me ?

John's reason to call me "strange" wasn't a very smart one in my opinion. I also don't see why I should "miss the biggest part of the fun in Pattaya" when not getting drunk. But instead of giving a better reason or explaining it he pretended to not understand me and changed his original statement into "drinking isn't bad".

I am not going to LOS to get drunk, that can be done cheaper back home. If that's his reason, up to him.

Enough of it. Don't get mad on Poster, we all know that he has too much time at hand and that he has some affinity to drugs and alcohol. These things take their toll as we can see right now and which backs up my point of view of not doing drugs and alcohol :)

Nevertheless, he is a fine guy, so I skip his "he has followed the leaders of alcohol more closely than most of the other followers" and whatever he might have meant by it.

The Traveler
11-24-05, 23:28
Where did you find this girl? I'd like to give her a spin based on your recommendation. I always prefer performance vs looks (up to a certain point of course).

SeattleGman,

I found her in a small bar in Soi Yamato/Pattaya. She said that she was fresh in business and used to be a cashier at Lotus or Big C. I can't say if it's true or not but she was a bit choosy, quite experienced, open minded and willing to do everything with passion, and I mean EVERYTHING.

Svein Jensen
11-24-05, 23:58
How about this back?

1Ball
11-25-05, 00:23
Trav, it could be that "asshole big" is actually Domino reincarnated......

The name surely fits, as do the flames !

1Ball
11-25-05, 00:25
Nowadays it's much easier, pics on a digicam are easy to hide, just change the CF cards. They are also very easy to hide on your PC, I store them in an encrypted and invisible data safe.

Trav, next time I see you, I could use a lesson in this. I am clueless, and would like my pics to disappear into the bowels of my laptop.

PosterLion
11-25-05, 01:12
Hey Traveler,

I was attempting to give you a complement in my last post and I apologize if you thought I was talking bad about you.

I did not participate in the discussion on alcohol and I don't care whether drinking alcohol is right or wrong either, but I certainly respect you for deciding not to drink liquor. Not many people can do that.

I used you as a working example of a point I tried to make, but I think I failed to make the point or any sense whatsoever.

I will try to explain my point in a future post that is coming soon. I think you will understand what I am trying to say.

poster....

DanTheMan
11-25-05, 07:04
here are a couple from my first ( and not lastt trip to BKK and pattaya in easter this year;
First one is Anh , from Winstones Bar in Pattaya. great body, nice and slim. Not too bad in the sack. Couldn't give a headjob to save herself though! Was big on kissing during the day, but would only let me jump her at night. Abit of a strange one.
Second one is NA. Picked her up from Kings Castle in Patpong. What can I say - she was the total opposite on Anh. If I wanted it, she'd give it too me. didn't matter what time of the day it was, what I wanted, or how many times I wanted it, she'd let me have it. Would do anything except anal! I ended up keeping her for 5 days, she was that impressive! Boasted how good she was at oral.....and she didn't dissappoint. One night I was that tired, and for the sheer hell of it, (and I was as horny as hell), I fucked her for 45 mins straight and she didn't whinge once. I only stopped as I couldn't cum! Then when I gave up hope and told her I was stopping as I couldn't cum, she cracked the shits and started gettign upset as she couldn't make me cum!! What a trooper. God I miss her in the bedroom!

Crazy Swede
11-25-05, 11:36
For those who remember me im back ! Hi Guys :D
For those who don´t remember , im back anyway 555

Well i went for my second trip this year in September and after nearly 30 days in Pattaya i really needed some rest when i got home .. that´s why im a little late to report here i gue´s ;)

Sorry to say but i don´t have so much "rough" pictures´ back with me like i wanted , i gue´s im getting old or is it because im getting to drunk maby? hahaha Even lost my new digital cam my last day in BKK but that´s another story , had changed memory card the day before .. im i a lucky guy or what?

Anyway i have a new ticket for 3 month starting in Feb. next year so i will try to "shoot more shit" or atleast more dirty ;)

Okay .. here we go!

1: 2 Pattaya chick´s who where perfect for a 3 some , right one alittle cold but good at what she was doing , right one very sexy but just a cute newbie .. first season at work i gue´s .. live and learn :D

2: Time to soap up !

3: Same same but a diffrent pussy !

4: "Cold chick´s" ass .. small and tight , just look at my hand!
Where the dick came from i don´t know really , sorry!

5: "Newbie" trying to look here very best .. great tits to feed from when your pumping " Cold chicks´" ass :D

All for now ... have a lot of "reading" to do at this forum and alot of picture editing to do before i can go one!

cs//

On The Go
11-25-05, 12:01
I, and I am sure this goes for the rest of us here welcome you back, and look forward to another series of your great pics and reports. We could never forget you Crazy Swede! Happy to hear and see you had another great time in the LOS.